Lethal Beauty by lfcfan
Summary:

A modern-day city at the mercy of an unforgiving giantess. My attempt at a classic city rampage.


Categories: Destruction, Butt, Crush, Insertion, New World Order, Violent, Vore, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 21272 Read: 112869 Published: September 10 2013 Updated: March 18 2014

1. Intro by lfcfan

2. Chapter one by lfcfan

3. Chapter two by lfcfan

4. Chapter three by lfcfan

5. Chapter four by lfcfan

6. Chapter five by lfcfan

7. Chapter six by lfcfan

8. Chapter seven by lfcfan

9. Epilogue by lfcfan

Intro by lfcfan
Author's Notes:

No GTS content on this chapter, it serves only to set the mood a little. Skip to the next chapter if you don't care about a little plot, fun starts with chapter one.

Also, I've started posting stories on devianart, so here's the link for this one:

http://lfcfangts.deviantart.com/gallery/45889907

“All attempts at trying to re-establish contact have so far failed, sir.” said the mission supervisor as he spoke through the real-time live feed from Mission Control.

 

Raymar sighed. Everything looked like it was going great, that is until the crew entered the strange object on the grey planet.

 

“Any ideas what might be causing the disruptions?” he enquired.

 

“Frankly sir, “ the supervisor said, looking quite nervous, “ we’ve tried everything so far, but it doesn’t look like there’s something that’s causing any disruption. Everything points to the crew and automated equipment not communicating back. I don’t want to speculate much, but it looks like something bad has happened, something really bad.”

 

Raymar paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts. He then leaned back on his leathered chair, sitting comfortably but feeling  too anxious and tense while pondering the events that were unfolding. Not now! He thought. Not like this!


His company, which he had build from the ground up until he went public, had invested a lot during the last decade to make space travel feasible for the private sector, creating excellent new technologies which put it in the front seat on conquering the dark unknown, ahead of even the best countries on the world. When they found the strange alien-looking artifact on the neighbouring barren grey planet, it felt like they had won the lottery.

 

Well, not anymore. The crew that was sent there wasn’t communicating back. They lost contact with the ground team that was instructed to investigate it a few hours back, and shortly after, the orbiting spaceship went dark too. Years of preparation, hard work, state of the art inventions and six months of travel until the expedition arrived were quickly going down the drain. And on top of that, Raymar’s company and himself are responsible for the lives of the six crewmembers too.

 

“Is there anything we can do?” he asked the supervisor.

 

“We have a whole group of dozens of scientists and engineers working on it sir, but it will take some-” the supervisor suddenly stopped as somebody was yelling from the control room towards him. He turned back and listened, nodding, but the voice was too low for Raymar to hear from the live-feed.

 

“What is it?” he asked.

 

The supervisor turned around. “Seems like we’ve just lost one of our communications satellites sir.”

 

Raymar frowned. “One of ours? We only have one.”

 

“I’m sorry sir.” he said, waving his hand. “I meant one of our general satellites, one of our countries’.”

 

“What?” Raymar was now confused. “What the hell is happening?”

 

“I don’t know sir.” the supervisor seemed very worried now, looking at the different monitors that sprawled in front of him. “Reports are just coming in of an explosion. It seems like-”

 

And the feed ended in that moment, displaying only static. Raymar jumped out of his seat, holding his hands in a questioning way, angered by the abrupt failure of the live feed. He wasn’t used to the secure link breaking like this, it never did. He immediately ran towards his desk, opening a line on his com line with her assistant.

 

“Donna, my feed just went out. Send someone up to fix this, fast!”

 

“Yes sir.” she replied straight away. There’s nobody Raymar trusted more to handle things than Donna.

 

Raymar closed the com line, sighing again. He stood there for a moment, hands resting on his office desk. An explosion, he thought. I can count the number of countries that can bring down a satellite in one hand! He stood up straight, holding a hand on his forehead and closed his eyes, trying to calm his nerves. No way! It simply doesn’t make sense! No country would risk war, there isn’t much to be gained now. The world has advanced way past that point.

 

He opened his eyes and they focused on the wine-glass that stood on top of his desk. He took it and filled a random bottle of wine that he took from his collection. This day was quickly turning into a disaster, a disaster that he hadn’t anticipated at all.

 

He walked towards the windows, sipping from his glass of wine, and regarded the sight beyond towards uptown Main Island, glimmering slightly on the morning sun. He had an excellent vantage point from his office atop one of the tallest buildings in downtown, providing a magnificent 360 degree view of the richest and most important city in the world. Especially the island with its slightly more than two million daily inhabitants.

 

He tried to clear his head and make sense of this, to find a simpler explanation. But his thought train was interrupted abruptly by a bright blueish light suddenly shining from the sky. Raymar held a hand in front of his face, staring at the light through the cracks between his fingers like you would sometimes try to look at the sun.

 

“What the…” It lasted just a few seconds before it faded away. He moved his hand down immediately, but couldn’t make anything out anymore.

 

“What was that?” he said to himself. A few seconds after, he heard a booming sound that came like a very strong lightning strike thundering in the sky. He stood paralyzed for a few more moments before he finally felt safe enough to judge that it wasn’t some sort of explosion, at least not one that would be dangerous now.

 

He then immediately turned around and headed for his desk, holding his glass filled with wine, noticing that the display had gone completely dark instead of just showing static. He ignored it, he had more immediate concerns now. He tried to form a com line with Donna again, but the device wasn’t working anymore, it had completely shut down.

 

“God damn it!” he shouted “This can’t be happening!”

 

At that moment, he noticed something that calmed him. The small lights that lined up all around the office, usually serving as a way to manipulate the ambient light, had completely turned off, as did the two small lamps on his desk. He moved his head towards his private bookcase and the lights that usually shone behind them. They had turned off too.

 

Power outage. He thought. But the reserve generators should have gone online by now! Something’s wrong. He moved towards the windows again, analysing the city below. It was hard to see it in broad daylight, but he still noticed that all the usual lights on top of various towers that had antennas had gone dark too. City wide power outage. He acknowledged.

 

He picked up his phone from his pocket, wanting to test if he still had reception, but it was dead too, and it wouldn’t turn on. That disturbed him more than anything. Power outages were understandable, a battery-powered device suddenly being dead was not. Raymar tried to think about what could cause such a thing, but nothing came to mind, nothing except…

 

“No way.” realisation dawned on him. “No fucking way.” He raised his left arm and looked at his watch, a simple classic one. Its hands weren’t moving. “But it can’t be!” Raymar said as he moved his head towards where the blueish light came.

 

That had been an EMP burst, disabling every electronic device in the area. Raymar’s company had something like that in development for a long time now, but still hadn’t figured out how to generate a strong enough electro-magnetic pulse, let alone a working prototype. And he wasn’t aware of any other country that did.

 

Then the screeching sound came, blasting through the sky and hitting the main bridge that connected the island with the mainland, incinerating it into a huge ball of fire that completely destroyed it in a massive explosion, along with everybody who had the incredibly bad luck of traversing it at that moment.

 

Raymar put a hand on the window, trying to shake off the sensation of pure disbelief. He needed to remain calm, to witness the break out of what surely was another world war, he needed to remember everything he saw in vivid detail because he could potentially help his government fight whatever this is. He needed to ignore all the alarms on his head that screamed the fact that there should have been a sign, no matter how small, that would have foreshadowed this. How could he have missed it?

 

Seeing the brightly glowing aftermath of the wreckage, Raymar finally resigned himself to the fact that his city upon which he had build all his dreams was being attacked from a so far unknown enemy. Not long after, he noted a few more of the horrifying sounds that came from the sky, blasting any bridge or tunnel that led to the mainland to smithereens, completely trapping more than two million people on an island that in just a few moments was reduced from a beacon of the world into a deadly concrete jungle stripped of its basic needs for survival.

 

He took another sip of his wine while seeing it all from his office as if he was looking at a strategic map. But his mind, assisted by the experience of his military past, saw through it all. The thorough destruction of the infrastructure with surgical precision was simply a waste of time. Main Island was indeed the most important city in the world, but not for strategic reasons. There was nothing here of much military importance that needed to be captured from on an invasion, which he assumed it to be since they weren’t yet turned into dust by hydrogen bombs. But destroying all the bridges and exit points, thereby trapping so many people was simply a bad move in that scenario if you wanted to capture the city eventually.

 

And on top of that, even though he was seeing it with his own eyes, he simply couldn’t believe that any nation in the world would be capable of this and at the same time capable of hiding the needed technology. There was no way, not even every other nation combined. His mind raced through all possible scenarios, but not one of them made sense. None of them, except… the artifact.

 

Raymar’s eyes widened at the cold shiver that suddenly ran through his spine. An extraterrestrial attack? He started laughing madly at that outlandish thought, and raised his head immediately, looking at the pale blue sky as if he could simply look at the celestial neighbour and have his answer, but fate warranted that action by showing him the beam of light that suddenly shone from the sky, hitting the bay just outside of the island with a powerful force, causing feet-high waves to ripple relentlessly outward from the point of impact.

 

“What the heck!?” sad a suddenly shocked Raymar, he had never seen anything like it, nor could his mind make any sense of what purpose the beam of light served. But he wasn’t given any opportunity to think about it further as the beam suddenly increased in intensity by orders of magnitude, pulsing rapidly and bathing the area with an intense blinding glare that forced everyone including Raymar to protect his eyes immediately.

 

He ducked on the ground, still holding his precious glass of wine but suddenly fearing that the dreaded atomic explosion finally came, although on a quite strange manner. And it was almost confirmed by intense gusts of wind and the tower itself shaking quite violently too, but it all faded away in mere moments after, even the light.

 

Raymar opened his eyes and looked at the glass on his hand, filling him with disbelief that he was still alive, and immediately rose up to look at what had happened at the point where the beam of light had shone.

 

He had remained calm during the EMP blast, and maintained his composure even during the blasts that destroyed the bridges and tunnels. And he would have accepted a lot more than what had happened until now because he had trained himself to do so, which is why he was so successful. But nothing could have ever prepared for what he was seeing at that moment.

 

His shocked state finally let go of the glass of wine, letting it shatter on the floor while he was gaping at the sight of a naked female figure standing hundreds of feet high on the bay just outside the city.

 

Chapter one by lfcfan

The towering giantess breathed in deeply as she opened her eyes, which presented her with the skyline of the city. It was a magnificent sight, even to her. It was bristling with large skyscrapers, many of them even bigger than her own form, molded into beautiful architectural structures that gave this city quite a unique feel. The carpet of concrete stretched for quite a distance on a relatively narrow strip of land that formed a long island. And she was pleased when she saw that every way leading out of it had been destroyed, just as she had ordered.

 

Their military has been paralyzed, almost all electronic devices have been disabled and their infrastructure crippled, leaving the city completely at her mercy.

 

This is going to be tremendous fun! She thought.

 

She had materialized at a height of about a hundred and fifty times bigger than the local population, which she judged was slightly less than a thousand feet. Enough for her body to be deadly to the two-point-one million trapped people on this island even by her most mundane actions, but small enough so that she could still feel them individually. And how she loved to play with the pretentious class that made up a city like this.

 

She lowered her head, shifting her reference frame from the city itself to the its small occupants. Suddenly, the overwhelming feeling of pure power overcame her when her eyes finally focused on the details that made up the landscape between the buildings. The trees that filled the small park along the shore of the island in front of the structures. The cars, busses and other disabled vehicles that sprawled in chaotic patterns along the streets and its many lanes from the sudden loss of control that the EMP burst had caused. And the people, a lot of them.

 

They all stood still, gazing at her, mesmerized by the sight her incredibly beautiful and nude form. From the streets, through the windows of the towers and skyscrapers and even some who had climbed on their roofs, they were gaping at her with pure disbelief that a human body could be so fantastically huge, ignoring the obvious danger that it posed. It made the goddess smirk, she needed to make a statement.

 

So she stepped forward, planting her wet foot right on the little park in front of her, burying the trees and many morning joggers who had been gazing at her through the leaves deep into the dirt, never giving them a chance to even react. Her other foot came swiftly down upon some other people enjoying the morning on the park too, the giantess never even felt them.

 

            Her sudden forward motion sent all the people in the immediate vicinity into commotion, panicking and running away from her, as expected. And although the streets were thronged with people, they still made up a pretty small proportion of the overall population of the city, most were still trapped inside the buildings. So she needed to let them know what she was really here for.

 

She regarded the buildings in front of her and immediately found what she was looking for. An uninspiring tower that rose no higher than her waist. She never really cared about the people who were watching behind the windows and most of them never really knew they had her attention, or at least the tower they were in. They had no time to react either way as the giantess raised her left hand, formed it straight flat, and brought it down powerfully on the tower like a martial artist would break bricks with a knife-hand strike.

 

The building barely offered the slightest resistance before splitting in half, shifting both sides apart. The people deeper inside the building were offered a brief view of the smirking giantess through the huge crack that suddenly formed in the middle of it, her hauntingly beautiful face and her perfectly firm breasts before the tower gave away to the damage she had caused and collapsed into a cascade of debris that took everyone inside with them, marking their graves.

 

“This ought to do it.” she said, her booming voice too loud and unintelligible for anyone who was nearby. Her action served two purposes. Firstly to let everyone know that her visit would be anything but peaceful. It would send most of those who had witnessed the brutal violence into sheer panic, and this first-time panic was something that she needed to get out of their system so that her later games would be more enjoyable and her victims would more a little bit more composed.

 

And secondly, she needed to let them know that hiding inside the buildings was futile, that they could perhaps have a better chance of surviving this outside, running away. Of course, that was just an illusion, but one that the giantess intended so that in a few moments, the amount of people on the streets would be massive. She judged that a quarter to half an hour was enough for it to happen, so meanwhile she would start playing smaller, simpler games that would serve to heighten her lust.

 

The billowing dust from the collapsed tower had spread around the area, covering most of the streets and avenues in the immediate vicinity and rendering the giantess almost invisible for the people on the nearest streets. The giantess smiled, and moved forward, stepping on the streets below heedlessly.

 

The scene on the ground was horrifying. The panicking masses that were running through the darkened avenues filled with scores of obstacles in the form of useless cars could feel the shaking tremors of the giantesses steps but they couldn't see them. One moment hundreds would be running from a particular spot on the street, the next moment a ghost-like huge figure would suddenly burst from the dust-filled sky and hit the ground with an unimaginable force, crushing everyone and everything underneath into an unrecognizable mess of silhouetted figures tens of feet deep into the ground.

 

Even the shock from her steps was unstoppable. Cars and people would be flung around, smashed against the surrounding structures. The unfortunate ones would either be reduced to splatters on the walls or window glasses, or be thrown hundreds of feet along the avenue to serve as gruesome signs of things to come for those further up.

 

The goddess walked slowly from her perspective along an avenue which was barely wide enough to support her frame, uncaring on where she stepped or the massive violence she caused down below. For now, those beneath her feet were just collateral damage to her, not even worth her attention.

 

She moved out of the dust and deeper into the avenue, finally able to see the scores of panicking mite-sized people that she was crushing beneath her. She bent down, and carefully plucked one up, bringing it to her face. It turned to be a him, young-looking and dressed in a black suit.

 

She placed him on his palm and watched while slowly managed to get his bearings. He looked around, trying to understand where he was before he craned his head up, his little face shining with pure shock at the impossibly large face above.

 

“Hi!” she whispered, her breath fluttering his clothes. The tiny man screamed and then simply started running away again, stumbling and then crawling on all fours while barely managing the folds of her palm.

 

“Pathetic.” She moved her other hand and plucked him up again, proceeding to place him on the tip of her index finger while she held it upright. The tiny man suddenly found himself on a precious position, hundreds of feet above the ground with nowhere to run to.

 

The giantess held her finger in front of her face, regarding her tiny victim like you would regard a piece of mucus you just plucked out of your nose. But this was a living, breathing human being, not simple slime. He had a life, hopes and dreams which she had no right to take them away from him, which is why it was so exciting, shattering all that simply because she could.

 

She slowly and teasingly began to bend her finger down, making it difficult for the little guy to hold on. Her finger was too big for him to put his arms around it, so he had to hold on on her nail, but it was slowly but surely moving towards an angle that would be impossible to do so. Still, the little man showed incredibly will to fight, and hung on while her finger approached pointing almost directly at the ground.

 

“Please!” he screamed. “Have mercy!”

 

She barely heard him, but his plea only made her smile broader. She moved her head forward a little, a blowed him a small kiss, which generated gusts of wind that were too much for his little form to handle and his strength gave away, falling towards the ground.

 

But his little body never reached it as midway to the ground he was hit by the back of her other hand and dragged through the air while it smashed on a nearby building, shredding his little form and some who had stayed inside that particular building into thousands of pieces.

 

“Mercy.” she chuckled, moving her buried hand back from the guts of the building. “Of course.”

 

She looked down again, regarding the intertwined carpet of helpless little people that had filled the avenue almost to full capacity. Time for some more intimate games, I think.

 

She was about to step forward when she felt it, that little sensation that she was barely able to recognize. She looked up, and then moved her head towards her right, looking around and searching for a particular skyscraper. She found it immediately, and focused at its top floor intently, and then smirked at it, before moving on with her games.

 

End Notes:

Worth continuing or not?

Chapter two by lfcfan
Author's Notes:

Mostly breast-play on this chapter.

Raymar jumped back instinctively.

 

 

 

Did she just smirk at me? He wondered, not knowing how to feel about it. But he really had no doubts about it. She did smirk at me.

 

One moment she was walking along the avenue causing all sorts of mayhem below, the next moment she stopped, turned her head, looked around as if she was searching for something until her eyes found Raymar’s tower, and glided them slowly upwards until they reached the top of it, right from where Raymar was watching her, smiling smugly at him.

 

She had him pinned at that moment, freezing him completely on the spot. He had been simply glued to the window, staring at her the entire time since she had appeared, watched how she casually destroyed the building by the coast and the incredible destruction she caused simply by walking causally. It was completely unreal for Raymar, his mind had a hard time trying to comprehend the scene of a beautiful, young, thousand-foot tall woman having her way with the city.

 

But when she turned her attention seemingly directly at him, it was like he was suddenly burdened with a million tonnes of weight on his shoulders. He had been an Atheist for most of his life, but at that moment he truly understood felt like to witness a god - or goddess, depending on definition - and the infinitely more profound feeling of being regarded back, being at the center of the consciousness of such a unfathomably powerful and divine being.

 

When she finally let go, it was the most intense feeling relief Raymar had ever felt in his life. He breathed in deeply after had held it for a very long moment, trying to understand what had just happened, or rather why she would look at exactly where he was standing, with clear intent.

 

But other signals flooded his mind, signals of danger and of the precious position he found himself. He needed to get the heck out of the skyscraper, fast. So her turned around and ran, desperation ticking in at the thought of descending so many steps due to the EPM-induced power outage.

 

And on his way, he silently contemplated the wretched feeling of  what it must be like for the people right where she was, to feel what he had just felt but at the same time being at her complete mercy.

 

---

 

They were getting tired, the goddess noted.

 

Thousands and thousands of people still flooded the streets, and many more were filling them from the buildings, but their adrenaline-supported resolve for escape was fading. The primal fear that fueled them was waning, being replaced by more coherent thoughts of a human nature.

 

Who is she? What does she want? Why is she doing all this? They were asking themselves, she knew from experience. She had done this so many times before afterall. At first she represents a monster to them, inciting some basic primal and ancient instincts of survival from their psyche. But after the initial shock fades, they begin to think more like the human beings that they are.

 

That’s when it starts to get more interesting for her. They begin to see her as a conscious being, not just a monster. They begin to acknowledge that she has thoughts just like they do, and that she is aware of the carnage that she’s creating. They begin to disperse more rationally, running sideways from her and not just directly ahead of her. And they begin to form groups instead of one massive carpet. This is the moment when the fun could truly begin for her.

 

She took another step, intentionally placing it on a particular dense group of fleeing people, resting her weight slowly on it and feeling their little struggles before they squish delightfully. She did so a few more times, giggling, before she arrived at a particularly busy intersection, noting that tiny people began to disperse on all three lanes from it which reminded her that she hadn't taken a glance back from where she came yet. She wanted to see her path of destruction, and turned around. 

 

At her size, she often gets careless, most of the time intentionally, but at that moment when she turned, she simply forgot how truly huge she was and how narrow the avenue she was treading upon was, and her breasts to smash sideways into a tower that was directly in front of her. Her powerful, massive wrecking balls simply tore through the side of the building, tearing through the facade and sending huge amounts of steel and concrete falling down on the street, revealing a huge, long, gaping hole on the tower.

 

“Oops!” she giggled at her unintentional mauling of the structure, noticing movement from inside. She leaned forward, regarding the dissection of the building she had caused with her breasts and the different hallways, offices and other large rooms she had exposed. There were lots and lots of tiny people, thrown around by the sheer violence and trying to come to terms on what had just happened. She looked closer, seeing that she seemed to have obliterated the part of the building where the stairs had been, since there were dozens of people who were caught unexpectedly, holding on to the smashed chunks of concrete or twister railings, some brutally twisted into their innards.

 

“Ah, such bad luck.” she said as she moved her head and inspected the side of her breast, noticing the blood smeared on it. A little shiver of sexual excitement originated between her thighs and ran through her snipe at the thought of ending their lives so heedlessly. She wanted more of it, so she looked back into the hole again.

 

Most had already gathered their composure, and were running away if they could, or were simply staring at her, transfixed. She noticed a particular group of half a dozen people, trapped into a room half of which had been smashed away, including the door that led outside. Her breasts had probably taken some of their friends with them, she thought. They had no means of escape unless they jumped to their deaths, which inspired an idea in her mind.

 

She leaned closer to the building, pushing her torso slowly towards the smashed hole and positioning her breast so that her slightly stiffened nipple level with the room on which they were trapped. Then she slowly began to push forward, realization creeping into the minds of the trapped ones.

 

They didn’t know how to react, first they panicked by screaming, then one man leapt forward and tried to jump away but the goddess was quick to cut his suicidal escape efforts short, pushing him back on the room with her nipple which was exactly its size, and closing the torn part with her areola.

 

She balanced herself perfectly, holding steady as she felt her nipple push and squash the trapped ones, feeling their pathetic struggles which was a terribly bad idea on their part since that only served to heighten her lust, enlarging her nipple. The goddess moaned, near uncontrollable ripples of excitement shot through her nerves. She grabbed the side of the building, burying her fingers into the concrete as she fought to hold herself steady, not wanting to end her game prematurely.

 

The pressure inside the room grew relentlessly as her nipple engorged with a steady pace, squeezing their fragile bodies into the walls and on the floors of the partly demolished room. She felt through her sensitive end as the nipple slowly crushed their bones one by one, pushing the air out of their lungs, before the popping sensations, signaling their demise at the end of her most innate and innocuous processes of her body. She had held her breath the entire time, but was unable do so from the excitement anymore, and breathed in heavily, pushing her torso enough so that her engorged nipple caused the pressure to grow enough for the room simply to break and explode on its corners, sending a shower of concrete and blood all around the area.

 

Another loud moan came from the goddess as she found it unable to hold herself steady anymore and buckled forward. Her breasts smashed through the innards of the building, crushing halls and offices, tearing walls and floors from their foundations unstoppably. The still fleeing people never had the slightest chance of resisting as their bodies were shredded against the unstoppable force of her firm, soft breasts plowing downward.

 

It was a matter of seconds before it was too much for the structure and it simply collapsed on itself as the goddess let her weight settle on it, burying its helpless little occupants with it and marking the second tower that she had completely destroyed on that day.

 

The goddess rested on all her fours for a few moments, panting, before she rose up, and looking down at her surroundings.

 

“More!” she said.

 

With a few, quick, determined steps, she was above a particular mass of people fleeing through the streets, choosing their path in between the rows of useless vehicles that lined it up. She smiled from in between her blood-smeared breasts at them, sliding a hand through her crotch and the wetness that was building up. She had loved their struggles on her massive tits and wanted to feel more of. So she let herself fall on her knees, causing a powerful shock that rippled through ground, buckling and cracking the street below, jolting all the vehicles and people momentarily from the ground, cutting their escape short.

 

She wasn’t about to be picky, so she simply lowered her hands on the ground and like a bulldozer, she scooped everything up. Cars, trucks and busses and people, everything together in one bunch without care, and smashed them against both her tits.

 

She moaned again, listening to the metallic grinding sounds and the mortal screams that originated in between her fingers. She applied a little bit more pressure, compressing the mass of metal and incinerating some fuel tanks of the oil-based machines, feeling the warmth spread. Her fingers slowly squeezed the life out of the trapped people, turning their screams into death throes.

 

When she finally let go, she regarded the lumps of metals on her hands for a few moments, amazed at the fact that some had still managed to survive all that, albeit terribly twisted and injured. She smiled at them, before bringing her hands together and compressing their contents into one uniform giant ball of metal, making sure it formed a nice round lump.

 

The goddess then rose up, surveying the city again, eying the midtown part of it on the distance and noting that it held the biggest skyscrapers in the city. She stood a few miles away, but figured it wasn’t too far.

 

Smirking arrogantly, she moved around so she had enough space, stretched her hand which held the lump of metal back, and then threw it against the scrapers in the distance. The metal ball made a terrible screeching sound as it flew in the air, grabbing the attention of even the mindless fleeing masses on its direction, shooting precisely at where the goddess had aimed.

 

Many had been watching the spectacle from the giant towers in midtown, glued to their windows and mesmerized by the sight that unfolded in the downtown part, thinking they were safe. For a particular group, the last thing the giantess did after she emerged from between the buildings felt odd to them, raising an arm in the air as if she was throwing something. For a split of a second, they saw the small object suddenly lurching at them, giving them time only for their eyes to widen in shock before the lump of metal tore through their midst, liquefying their bodies instantly while it smashed through the middle of skyscraper, emerging on the other side before it hit another smaller tower behind it and buried itself inside, smoking.

 

The skyscraper buckled from the massive amount of concentrated energy that had hit it, splitting in two, it’s upper part falling forward while its lower part did so backwards. It didn’t collapse, but simply fell, its two pieces exploding into a huge pile of dust upon hitting the ground, rivaling a precise military strike and taking out a few of its surrounding buildings as well.

 

The goddess meanwhile, watched from afar, throwing a punch in their as a sign of a job well done on her part, and then turned her attention back at her surroundings.

 

“More!” she said again.

Chapter three by lfcfan
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the big delay, real life as usual. This chapter turned out to be somewhat psychological in nature, but the next one is going to be very intimate.

Chapter three


The young woman ran, she ran for her life.


Her high-heeled business shoes clacked loudly on the patterned ceramic floor of the reception hall as she ran towards the exit, hearing and feeling the distant booming, not wanting to wait for the tower she was in to suffer the same fate as the one just across the street. She had been watching the giant whatever-she-was enough from the comfort of her office for her to finally shake off her disbelief and run.


There was another shaking sensation accompanied with a loud booming noise, causing her ankle to twist and for her to fall clumsily on the cold, hard floor, skidding for a few feet.


“I’m such a fucking idiot!” she cursed as she stood up again, banging her head with her fist at her stupidity of trying to run away on such uncomfortable shoes. She discarded them immediately, and proceeded to run on her bare feet.


Approaching the front entrance, she could see people running to her left on the avenue, still filled with an enormous number of abandoned vehicles. She must be close! She thought, another louder boom came. I need to get the hell away from here.


She reached the front doorway, the large entrance was made entirely out of beautiful glass. She stood for a moment, watching the commotion outside, feeling completely stupid again. That’s when she remembered that the doors only worked with electricity. Back exit then. She sighed.


She turned around and was about to take a step when she noticed the surroundings getting darker. She took another glance outside, and saw the enormous foot descend rapidly. She only had time to instinctively raise her arms protectively and proceed to jump back before the blast from her foot-fall shattered the entrance, exploding into a shower of huge pieces of shards flying inside the hall.


Her body too was flung along by the shockwave across the hall, hitting the reception desk head-on. A split of a second later she was sprayed with sharp pieces of glass, screaming as they dug into her flesh before falling unconscious.


When she opened her eyes again, it was all quiet, except the pain, the awful pain. She immediately forced herself to stand up from the broken-glass covered floor and looked at her blood-soaked clothes. She judged she had lost a lot of it, and needed to get help as soon as possible.


Forcing herself on her legs, she started walking weakly towards the now wide open entrance, clutching her battered shoulder from when she hit the desk. Approaching, she noticed something odd, the cars has had gone on either side of the crater of her step. They weren't just simply crushed flat on the avenue or blasted away, but gone, entirely.


She exited the building, slowly walking down the steps, surveying the surroundings. She looked in front of her first, looking down on the crater, sickened by the unrecognizable red splotches.


Then she slowly shifted her gaze around, towards her left when the people had previously ran to. No cars, no people, everything was empty. Everything except… a shiver ran down her spine when she noticed her foot on the far end of the street, her right one, as if she was... she craned her head up, past her thigh, he crotch and the massive sex looming above, past her monstrous breasts towards her face, which was looking directly down at her, smiling.


A sudden conflict of powerful emotions forced her on her knees, it was just too much to take in. She was a believer, but she had always thought god was genderless. Being there, straddled by her godly figure, pinned down by the unbearable power of her attention, she cried. A cry of joy, or despair, she wasn’t sure, but she was glad god was a woman.


She lifted her hands up, her instinct telling her that praying was what she needed to do at that moment. Praying and asking the infinitely more powerful being that straddled her for forgiveness. That’s what gods demanded, wasn’t it?


“I…” she wanted to say something, perhaps quoting a part of scripture, but wasn’t sure which one.


“Ah,” the goddess’s booming voice came, sending goosebumps all over her body. “ a sacrifice, how thoughtful.” her smile broadened.


The young woman suddenly grew even paler than from the blood loss. She tried to move when the goddess crouched down, reaching for her with a hand, but her body refused to even flinch, paralyzed as she was picked up easily.


---


The goddess regarded the tiny little thing on her finger which was terribly confused by the sudden upward motion. A worshiper, perhaps. She didn’t know, nor cared. Religiously, it gets very confusing for the little things when a being such as her appears out of nowhere and does the things she does, especially for a society that has advanced into a monotheistic religion such as this one. She is very different from what many imagined a god would be.


The goddess didn’t give the little thing on her finger any time to get her bearings, she swiftly moved it close to her mouth, noting her captive was a woman, and simply licked her off, dragging the helpless little morsel inside her mouth with her tongue. She felt her very faint struggles as she moved her tongue against the roof of her mouth, pinning her momentarily. A few moments later she moved her victim back and swallowed her alive, letting out a brief moan in the process.


She closed her eyes momentarily, leaning her hand against her stomach, savoring the feeling of having just swallowed a sentient human. A being with feelings, thoughts and no less conscious than herself, she acknowledged that. She may be truly divine compared to them, but she would never enjoy this as much as she does if she didn’t accept that fact.


And she relished even more because the fear of being eaten, especially alive, is the product of some of the most basic human fears. It is why the human mind has spawned the concept of monsters, hideous beings often associated with physical harm in the form of eating your body such as zombies, or drinking your blood such as vampires. A basic instinct that has helped humans deal with carnivorous animals for millennia.


But she was the ultimate monster because she represented everything that the human mind feared, especially when she ate one. She represented the ultimate unknown, the first basic fear, an entity so familiar in form but so strange and terrifying in scale and behaviour at the same time that it was too difficult to accept and make sense for the human mind, which is why the little thing inside her stomach resorted to prayer before she swallowed it.


The goddess continued to remain still, eyes closed, focused on controlling her breathing which was getting heavier and her heart beat faster from the heightening excitement that was encompassing her.


No doubt the tiny woman was now settled deep down inside of her, consciously aware of her final fate. Trapped in the dark and moist confines of her stomach, the second basic fear kicks in, the fear of ultimate imprisonment, with no way of escape. They usually panic at this point, thrashing about until the have no more energy left, a sense of complete abandonment slowly creeping on them, left alone to their fate, without help, remorse or sympathy for their situation. Number three.


When they calm down, beyond the distant beating of her heart that slowly fades into the background of their minds, understanding dawns on them as they slowly become aware of her stomach churning out the essence-annihilating acid that begins to surround their bodies, triggering the number four of the basic human fears, the fear of mutilation, the fear of having every square inch of their bodies invaded by an external and unavoidable force that slowly eats into them, burning their flesh, killing their precious body while they couldn’t fight it or do anything about it.


Number five usually comes at this point, when they start to ask themselves why was all this happening to them. Why would such a powerful being simply eat them alive? Why would she reduce them to nothing more than food, to be disintegrated and digested simply to nourish her body? Were they really so worthless to her? The fear of complete humiliation, of course.


And after some time, they begin to accept their fate and let the sixth and final ultimate fear creep into their minds, the fear of complete extinction, annihilation, the fear of death. It usually becomes too overwhelming at this point, the sum of all those fears completely numbs their minds and they just float on her acid, slowly dying away.


The goddess opened her eyes, heart racing and with heavy breathing, finding herself slowly stroking her completely wet folds and clitoris. She loved it, loved to cause such overwhelming fear in such simple ways, she loved to drink on it as it slowly consumed her victims.


Why was she doing it? To fuel her sense of power, of course. And she wanted more, she needed more!


And just like that, she surged forward, completely ignoring the towers in front of her, simply plowing through them. Her actions until that point were relatively mild compared to the determination that she produced at that moment. Her body simply ignored the structures, bending and breaking them like houses of cards, their collapse causing another wave of billowing dust below.


She moved forward to find her toys again since her lingering meant they had covered some distance, but she wasn't about to play cat and mouse between the towers, she needed her toys urgently. Metal and concrete yielded like butter to a hot knife before her body as it completely annihilated the few people who had the dubious idea of still hiding inside of them.


Her body exploded with a shower of rubble and dust into the empty avenue behind the unfortunate buildings as they collapsed completely, but she didn’t stop for a second. It took her half a step before she moved into the next line of towers, hitting the first one, a brick tower, heedlessly with her knee right in the middle. The shock of the impact immediately broke it, sending the top half surging forward like a torso of a person did when you hit him forcefully on the gut, but the top half met her relentless, forward-motioning body where it simply exploded into millions of pieces of small bricks that rained down on the empty streets.


Her blood-covered breast sheared through another building, revealing floors upon floors of office space momentarily before her playfully raised hand smashed into it like a bullet, toppling it too immediately. Dust and smoke completely covered the other side as she emerged on it, careless at the massive destruction her steps caused.


Yet, as she moved forward, she felt something unusual as her ankle smashed into something flat but slightly elevated that she couldn’t see at that moment, but her action yielded some small flashes of bright red light beneath the dust beneath. She stopped, waiting a few moments for it to settle, crossing her arms while some half-collapsing towers behind on her path of destruction finally rested.


When the dust settled, her smile widened at the scene that unfolded beneath her. Her foot had smashed through an elevated railway on which a train was standing still at that moment. She had hit it right in the middle, sending many of the passenger cars flying across the street as they dragged each other, tumbling and smashing on the buildings behind, spilling their contents.


Chaos ensued as the people from the less damaged cars freed themselves, either screaming from their injuries or moving about confusingly, and a few trying to help and save as many as they could from the burning wrecks further ahead.


Some of the cars, mainly those right in front or the back of the train were relatively intact, still standing on the elevated railway and completely filled with people. No doubt, the train had halted to a stop when the EMP burst, trapping all those people in the passenger cars. And the area where it happened, completely surrounded by very tall buildings meant that they couldn’t have witnessed what was happening to the city or what was causing all the destruction.


She looked on as some of the tiny ones that were looking around confusingly finally spotted her legs, and followed them, their expression settling into gaping stares that invited the others to slowly follow their gaze until everyone that wasn’t screaming in pain was looking up at the completely ludicrous sight that confronted them.


“A classic!” she said, as she moved her hand down for one of the intact passenger cars, breaking their transfixion into a panic.

Chapter four by lfcfan

 

Panting heavily, Raymar finally reached the exit after nearly half an hour of walking down the stairs. He was one of the last to reach the ground floor since he had his office at the top of the tower. The streets in front of him were mostly deserted, people having long fled opposite of the direction from where the giantess was last spotted.

 

He walked outside, looking around but the tall buildings obscured his view. Last time he checked while he was walking the stairs, she was on the southwestern side of the island, having left a path of gigantic destruction on her trail from her spawn point. He looked up, spotting the clouds of smoke and dust still rising from her general direction. He needed to get out of the island as fast as possible.

 

He lowered his head in thought for a moment. With all the bridges and tunnels that lead out having been destroyed, there was no way out of the island short of swimming. But the water, while not being freezing cold, was too cold for anyone but the best and most durable people to survive to the other side. The only option was a simple boat that he could paddle out with. That only left one of the few rescue boats attached to the bigger ships on the various docs around the island. So he headed for the nearest one he remembered.

---

The unfortunate passengers of the small train car between her fingers were frozen on the spot as she regarded them, smiling. Her size terrified them, without a doubt. And beyond the natural instincts that governed their behaviour in those moments, questions began to surface on the backs of their tiny minds. Who was she? What does she want? How could someone be so huge? Were they dreaming?

 

The only question she was bothered to answer was the one about her intentions. She wanted them to know that she desired only fear, humiliation and terrible pain from them. She wanted them to know that she would inflict those things while fully conscious on her part. She wanted them to know that they would scream, plead and die solely to satisfy her pleasure.

 

And with that, she applied the tiniest bit of pressure on the metal-framed cabin. The stillness inside suddenly grew to commotion as the metal hissed and crackled, striking one that was about to imminently implode. And they had nowhere to go. They pushed and shoved each other but there was no way out, the doors were locked shut and the windows were too thick to be broken. They were at her complete mercy.

 

And she had none whatsoever. She released for a moment to move the car on her palm, gripping it with her fingers all around. Then she applied some serious force, deforming it and compressing it slowly on itself, sending the people inside into a complete frenzy.

 

Soon, the glasses started shattering as the pressure grew relentlessly while the space inside shrank further and further. Some tried to get out through the newly formed holes, but her massive fingers blocked the exits. The goddess only left the top part of the car untouched, intending for the pressure to slowly shift on that side.

 

Soon enough, the screams inside turned into deathly howls as the space shrank too much, forcing the dozens of people inside to grow still into a mangled, twisted mess of bodies. And the growing pressure still didn’t show any signs of stopping.

 

Moments later, bones started breaking and the mass of people slowly shifted towards the top part of the train, mounting pressure on it. Oozing blood soon followed as the goddess slowly crushed the life out of the unfortunate tiny people inside, all while she smiled gleefully at the sight.

 

It wasn’t long until it was too much and the top part of the cabin simply popped like a champagne cork, spraying blood, gore and body parts upwards in a crimson jet, causing the goddess to laugh delightfully at the mess she caused.

 

She threw the compressed tin can - along with the mingled heaps of bodies still inside - behind her carelessly, then motioned for another one of the passenger cars beneath. She cracked this next one open like a nut and simply threw everyone inside her mouth, keeping them there.

 

She again reached for another one while she toyed with the tiny people inside with her tongue. She could feel their terror in the form of panicking struggles that tickled her inside her mouth, trying to keep herself from applying too much pressure and break them prematurely. No, she wanted the next batch to witness it.

 

Slowly, while the people inside the third passenger car finally came to their senses after the upward rush, she moved it level with her eyes, regarding the couple of dozen people inside with her enormous looming eyes. Their fear in them was pretty apparent, satisfying her. She then lowered the car level with her mouth, and opened it.

 

From the vantage point of the people inside the car, they could see dozens of others struggling in the massive, slippery and humid cave that was her mouth, thrown about everywhere. They desperately fought for their lives against a normally innocuous object turned impossible foe that was a her tongue as she played with them, toying with their bodies effortlessly.

 

Then their cries and pleas were suddenly cut off as the goddess closed her mouth, the motion inside her mouth still apparent from the outside. After a few moments, she opened again, revealing that she had gathered most of them on top of her tongue. The people inside the car watched on, glued to their spots, as the light slowly grew into darkness yet again for the unfortunate ones inside her mouth as she closed it.

 

This time there was no movement from her mouth, at least not like before. Instead, there was stillness that felt like it stretched eternally. But then they noticed it, the slightest movement on her cheeks, indicating that she had moved her tongue ever so little.

 

Then the goddess opened her mouth again, revealing the terrifying scene. Screams erupted inside the car as they witnessed the withering, broken bodies that sprawled her tongue, with a few ones even outright crushed and leaking blood everywhere. The goddess had simply crushed against the roof of her mouth with a swift, almost imperceptible motion, taking many of their lives with minimal effort, and to her pleasure.

 

Then the panic began as the goddess closed her mouth again and moved to chew, visibly. Some collapsed, sobbing while others renewed their efforts for escape, but it all was in vain. There was nowhere to run.

 

Some then motioned to the windows again, watching as the goddess opened her mouth and revealed the torn, mushed bodies that she had ground to paste, making most inside the car sick to their stomach. Some watched with fascination though before they were rocked back and forth as the goddess moved to the side of the cabin.

 

She popped open the front of the car, tearing the metallic frame from it easily. Motioning the car to her mouth, she slowly lowered it, spilling out its human contents inside. She closed her eyes and listened to their screams as they attempted to hold on futilely. One by one, they fell inside her mouth, mingled with the torn body parts of the previous crowd, crying hysterically.

 

Tapping the car so that none escaped their fate, she filled her mouth with the entire new batch of live humans before throwing this passenger car too miles away, and proceeded to mix them with the previous contents, just to hear their reactions.

 

Inside, it was pandemonium. People tried to struggled to get up, try to somehow escape their fate but it was dark, humid and too slippery. Besides that, most screamed and cried uncontrollably at the thought of what they were mixed with inside.

 

Then the goddess opened her mouth, letting light wash the insides of her mouth, intensifying their screams as their surroundings became visible. People panicked hysterically as they found themselves surrounded by broken bodies, covered in fresh blood, some even still alive, pleading chokingly for mercy.

 

Meanwhile the goddess listened to it all as their cries reverberated through her skull. She found herself stroking her clitoris and labia again, breathing heavily. She was closing the height of her excitement, purring delightfully at the plight of the people trapped inside her mouth.

 

It was time. Closing her mouth, she let it salivate before she simply swallowed its screaming contents, satisfied at the thought of them slowly dying inside of her stomach. She opened her eyes and looked down below. The area had become sparse with people who had gotten away while she played with the passenger cars, and there were no more of those either.

 

There were only those that were wounded from the crash when she stomped her way into the elevated tracks. Her unmerciful eyes gave them only a brief glimpse before her feet rose and stomped down, crushing their bodies and the surroundings into oblivion.

 

She raised her head, observing the area. Slowly following the trail of fleeing people with her eyes, she judged where they were heading towards, and moved, forcing her way through the narrow roads and couldn’t contain her frame. Not that it slowed her down much, the surrounding buildings paid with their total destruction as she made her way through them.

 

In a few quick steps she found herself on a rather broad avenue that ran from the western end of the island towards the eastern side before it cut off by a very large skyscraper that surpassed even her height. She regarded the avenue closer and saw the hundreds of people that ran towards the eastern side and judged that there was something behind the tower, most probably the crowd she was looking for.

 

Smirking, she took a step in that direction, then put more effort on the other one, and even more on the third one. Suddenly, she was running, amassing incredible amounts of energy on her steps that shook the ground so heavily, the resulting earthquake toppled many surrounding weak structures. Some people even had the unfortunate luck of finding themselves right on her path, her steps completely pulverizing their remains into the ground, never to be seen again.

 

In moments, the goddess had accelerated the million-ton body that she commanded into an unstoppable object cruising at several hundreds of miles per hour towards the unfortunate skyscraper, moving her arm forward as she braced for impact.

 

---

 

After running for fifteen minutes, Raymar finally emerged on the MR avenue that led towards the east-end bay. It was fully packed with jaded people running towards it. He stopped for a moment, leaning his arms on his knees and resting, dismayed at his prospects of finding a way out with such a big crowd as his obstacle. Nevertheless he didn’t want to give up and rose again. He took a step before he felt it, the distant booming sensation.

 

He would have paid it no more heed than all the others if it weren't for the one that followed it and the third one that came even quicker. He turned around, together with hundreds of people towards the sounds that were becoming louder and louder as the shaking sensations intensified too. Unfortunately, their view was obscured by the KC tower on the far end of the avenue that shadowed them.

 

A dreadful feeling suddenly crept on Raymar at the thought of what it meant. He took a step back, gathering the mental strength to force his paralyzed body into a run, but his guts told him that there was no way to escape the massive thing that was heading their way.  He took a deep breath, listening to the stillness that suddenly grew around him as the crowd too anticipated what was about to happen.

 

Then, for a split of a second he saw the KC tower buckle, its guts bent forward, it’s facade resembling that of a pregnant building before it exploded in a massive shower of steel and concrete that rained down on the fleeing masses, not that it was the biggest problem for them since a split of a second later, a massive force slammed down on the avenue, causing a massive shockwave that reverberated all around the area, literally breaking the ground, shattering every window in the vicinity and sending massive chunks of cracked concrete, cars and people flying everywhere.

 

Raymar too was hit a mere blink of an eye later by the shockwave, but he was far enough for it to throw him only a few feet in the air and pop his ear drums. He braced for impact and hit the asphalt hard and fell on the ground.

 

Reaching for the back of his head from the pain he felt, he looked back and the tower just as the top end of it simply fell like clump of dirt on the ground, pulverizing into a billowing cloud of dust that quickly spread onto the streets around. Just as it was about to reach Raymar, he saw the massive figure emerge from the dust and smoke, tracing the frame of her body as she rose into a sight that demonstrated the spectacular power that she wielded over them.

 

There, on the streets, right beneath her mercy instead of watching it behind a glass window from afar, it was the most intense, frightening and - at the same time- beautiful feeling Raymar had ever witnessed, before it all went black from the smoke and dust.

 

 

 

Chapter five by lfcfan

Raymar couldn’t see much in the darkness of the dust cloud, and he certainly couldn’t hear anything due to his popped eardrums, but he could definitely feel it. The power, her power. It was like it was radiating from somewhere down the road, sprinkling his skin like rays of sunshine, only instead of heat, it radiated pure fear into him. Fear and awe at the same time.


 

He still hasn’t gotten around to believing all this without a nagging doubt that he was hallucinating. It just didn’t make sense. A woman-like thousand-feet tall entity suddenly appearing out of nowhere, causing incredible havoc, death and destruction in the most simple ways while she carried an apparent playfulness on her demeanor, it sounded as outlandish as it could get.


But it felt so real, too damn real!


Holding a torn part of his jacket in front of his mouth to protect his lungs from the dust, he got up, his senses on full alarm mode urging him to get away as fast as possible. He still felt the wind of dust that emanated from the pulverized remnants of the KC building, and decided to head sideways, trusting his survival instinct to act counter-intuitively, saving him just like it had so many times in his early military days.


Ghostly figures littered the road, running in panic, screaming, faces and bodies covered in dust and ash. Raymar still couldn’t hear them, but their expressions were enough for his mind to fill the scene with its own grisly sounds. Only his military training kept him too from becoming a mindless panicking husk, like them.


Raymar kept going, but he couldn’t see much where he was heading, then he stumbled into something. He looked down and saw the broken body that laid on the ground, torn and shredded from the sheer violence that was inflicted on it. Raymar suddenly found himself backing away on all fours, hearing his scream from the inside of his skull. He forced himself to calm down, standing up again, told himself not to lose focus.


And then he felt the sudden surge of winds all around him, approaching hurricane levels. She was moving again.


Breaking into a run, Raymar couldn’t help but admire the sheer power that was behind it. He never would have thought that this kind of power could exist. Being a non-believer, the concept of power was only something he learned to exist as an idea, one amongst many subjective truths that governed the behaviour of men. He had learned to acquire it, wield it, manipulate it simply by pushing the right buttons. Basically, he knew how to play the game of politics very well.


But what she had, that was power on its purest form, he acknowledged that. Her power wasn’t that in form of petty things titles, chains of command or money. No, he had already witnessed first hand the power she wielded. Quite simply, where she stepped, people died under her feet, literally.


As if she had read Raymars mind, she did just that, and the earth shook again. Raymar lost his balance and stumbled. He felt the gusts of wind that radiated from down the road where she must have stepped. He craned his head back, looking fearfully behind. The dust had cleared a little, increasing the visibility slightly. He looked up, seeing the shadow that covered the entire area and the silhouette that spawned it, one that was all too familiar but frighteningly out of scale.


He got up again, running. And then it grew dark fast, too fast. Panicking, he looked behind only to be granted with a few moments of witnessing dozens of terrified, fleeing people holding their hands up in the air before an unstoppable object slammed down on their puny little bodies.


Raymar had only time to shield his face with his arms before he was yet again flung into the air by the massive shockwave that followed the footstep, throwing him deep horizontally in the street that he had ran into before he fell on something hard, knocking him out unconscious.


---


The goddess emerged from the pile dust and smoke of the skyscraper she had just wrecked and was delighted to find exactly what she was looking for on the other side, streets fully packed with thousands of terrified, fleeing people completely at her mercy.


“There you are!” she said, a bright smile forming on her beautiful face. “I was hoping we could enjoy some time together!”


With that, she raised her right foot and slammed it down on the first densely packed group she spotted, feeling their collective struggling bodies for a split of a second before the pressure popped them, flattening them along with many vehicles against the tarmac before it too bucked under the immense pressure and cratered.


She simply loved the physics at play on her scale. Taking another step, she targeted a part of the avenue largely devoid of any vehicles but packed with a widely spread crowd of people. She watched intently while she slammed her foot down on them, ignoring the people she downright crushed, concentrating on the way the shockwave she generated flung the surrounding ones about, their puny bodies splattering into the structures around, bursting like tiny balloons filled with red paint.


And most of all, she loved the power trip, the way she ended countless lives so abruptly just because she could. Placing another step on a fleeing group of people, this time she deliberately held the pressure back, steadying herself on one of the nearby towers while she trapped dozens under her foot.


She closed her eyes momentarily, feeling the small tingles on her skin that their struggling produced, reveling on their utter hopelessness. Most of those, she thought, probably came to this city looking to have their dreams come true, putting years of hard work towards it only for them to finally end under the feet of a woman, quite literally.


Pressing down softly, she moaned as she felt them pop like living bubble wrap, fully conscious of the lives she just snuffed out so callously. Without a doubt, anyone making a conscious effort of witnessing the carnage would probably be infuriated by that way she destroyed so many lives simply because she enjoyed it, which ironically made it even more enjoyable for her.


And they could do absolutely nothing about it, turning her on even more, especially since the humiliation she was inflicting was just the beginning, the degrading things she was capable of having just scratched the surface.


And then there are those, she thought, after she had opened her eyes again and searched down below for something interesting. A few had stopped running like mindless animals, turning around and facing her. She smiled down them and as soon as they had her attention, they bowed down into the characteristic submissive pose that defined every religious submission ever conceived by man.


Moving her feet so she cleared a part of the avenue clean of any vehicles, debris and bodies effortlessly, she planted them down on the open area, and gently tapped down on the tarmac with her toes.


It took a few moments, crossing her arms in the meantime, before most finally got the idea and rushed towards them, planting kisses on her toes and worshipping them like any true gods would demand, wouldn't they? It was so easy to play on their superstitions and beliefs, it always amused her. But still, she rewarded their faith with a smile that conveyed satisfaction, impostrous as it was.


And her sudden shift of demeanor from a destructive force into one that actually betrayed a personality spread like wildfire into the now jaded crowds of fleeing people. Scores stopped on their tracks, witnessing the dozens of people worshipping her feet and not dying. They suddenly were confronted with a prospect of survival, a thinly threaded chance of hope to get through this hellish day.


The goddess watched intently as more and more people from the crowd looked back at her feet, and then up at her. Thus, in the simplest means possible for her, she had suddenly formed a relationship with many of the people below. They were now starting to see her as a more than just a monster, the old superstitious parts of their minds that bypassed logic so often suddenly started operating in full capacity, placing her actions in a different context.


After all, didn’t gods work in mysterious ways? And if she demanded worship, wouldn’t those who did be rewarded?


She smirked as finally, dozens after dozens of people started tracking back towards her feet, filling the space below. She started actually feeling their puny kisses and touches as her tiny worshippers swelled to larger and larger numbers. Most were still too afraid, but largely, the crowds had stopped fleeing.


She let them have a few more moments of their false sense of safety, letting the situation sink in a little more before she grew bored of just standing there and decided to move on with her game. She hadn't come here to be worshipped by almost imperceptible sets of hands, she didn't need their submission and prayers, no, that was all just a game to here. She just wanted to play with them, to play with their emotions, feelings and their very lives.


It was time she used one of her favorite plays, it was time to betray their newfound faith and trust in her, to turn her newly created image of a divinity into that of a malevolent one.


Smiling almost evilishly, she glided one of her hands down along her body, causing a stir on the crowd. They watched fearfully, trying to discern her intentions as she held out her index and middle finger and proceeded to slowly stroke her now wet labia and clitoris.


She moaned softly as she held thousands of people mesmerized by her lewdness, then proceeded slowly inserting both her fingers inside her sex, bathing them in her juices.


She held them so for a few moments, drenching them completely before she removed them, feeling the coolness of the air against the skin. Then, very slowly so as not to scare them too much, she crouched down and held her smelling fingers above her crowd of worshippers.


"Lick." she commanded, and they immediately obeyed, thinking of this as a ritual of some sorts.


They approached her love-juice covered fingers hurriedly, heading blindly towards her trap. As soon as the first ones hugged them, they started getting stuck on them by the sticky nature of her juices. The goddess continued smiling as she suddenly brushed her finger softly through the crowd, sticking hundreds of people into them. Surprisingly, the crowd still didn't panic but simply stood there, paralyzed. That was all about to change anyway.


Standing up again, she moved the crowd of people stuck on her fingers to her face, regarding them for a few moments as they returned her gaze back with fearful eyes. She winked at them, before she lowered her packed fingers to her sex, revealing her intentions.


The crowd on her fingers suddenly grew alive, mortified of the hellish cave they were being forced into. But they had no time to force themselves off her fingers. With a quick motion of her other hand, she pried her sex open, and promptly stuffed her unwilling passengers inside her hot, dark, humid death trap.


The goddess suddenly grew wobbly legs from the hail of tiny hands and feet beating against the nerve-ends of her cunt, but managed to hold steady while the people witnessing all this from afar broke into panic again. Her worshippers immediately below were still holding firm, although confused and on the verge of breaking down too. She looked down at them while she slowly started moving her fingers around, her lust increasing to unbearable levels.


“It was fun.” she said with her booming voice. “But it’s time for you to die, my little toys.”


And with that, she applied pressure with her fingers inside her cunt, breaking and squishing almost every struggling sex toy inside instantaneously, causing her to moan loudly, carrying her ear-piercing cry throughout the whole city. Her worshippers finally saw the situation for what it was and broke too, but they were painfully slow as the goddess found it impossible to remain on her legs and her form buckled, falling on her knees.


That proved fatal for anyone below as her knees violently struck the ground like huge bombs, shattering the ground with such brutal intensity that was impossible for anything made of flesh and bone to survive in the vicinity.


And as if it was not enough, the goddess tried to remain steady on one of the nearby towers, but her weight proved too much as her hand dragged the tower against her and it simply fell against her body, shattering like lego bricks against her curves, burying everyone below.


Panting heavily, the goddess needed a few moments to regain her composure from the mini-orgasm before she stood up again, brushing the dust from her skin. She couldn’t wait anymore, she needed to get messy, fast.


 

Chapter six by lfcfan

It was easier than hunting and squishing ants.

 

At least ants on their size were very durable and moved fast, but humans on her scale, when they got tired, were the easiest pray there is. Most of them had sluggish, unathletic bodies due to desk jobs, dressed uncomfortably for running, their minds never really prepared to be slaughtered like insects, just for fun. And there were so many different games she liked to play.

 

Stepping over a long line of fleeing masses, she instead dragged her foot sideways along the avenue like one mighty bulldozer. From a vantage point in the ground, it was like a massive wave of cars, busses and trucks piled up with hundreds of abnormally twisted and crushed people rode the asphalt. Most of the confused people never had the chance to flee between the buildings before her foot swept them along, mingling their bodies along with the metal until the whole pile was crushed against her other foot.

 

She then rolled the mass with her feet, forming a ball of metal painted in crimson with the very blood of the people that were cruelly crushed in between the heap of twisted metal, just like she had done earlier. Some even had the questionable luck of surviving the whole ordeal, having found themselves suddenly rolled around while being perfectly aligned on the aluminium frames of some random vehicles before their bodies were buried deep inside the ball, entirely immobilised inside their dark prison, igniting their worst claustrophobic nightmares.

 

Rolling the ball forward, it behaved like a snowball, slowly getting bigger as it crushed and collected hundreds of other vehicles along with anyone caught in between, growing into a huge metal boulder of doom that imprisoned more and more (un)lucky survivors. Most had finally gotten the idea of running sideways into the streets parallel to the avenue, slowly emptying it and having the goddess ultimately grow bored of her little game.

 

She leaned down, and picked the ball up. She had done this many times before and knew some would survive the whole ordeal. Closing her eyes, she moved the ball to her ear with her right hand and stopped her breathing momentarily, listening. She needed a few moments to concentrate before she finally started hearing the shrilling screams of terror and pleas for help coming from inside, causing her to smile satisfyingly. She decided to spare them for the time being, content in the knowledge that they would slowly suffer from pain and total terror.

 

Just as opened her eyes again, she felt a small tickle on her arm near her shoulder and turned her head just in time to see a small speck land right on the inside of her elbow. She smiled more broadly when she saw it move, judging that it must have been a survivor falling while wiggling out of the wreck of vehicles. She waited as the figure slowly got its bearings, a male, she saw as he finally spotted her face and understood the predicament he found himself in.

 

His shaking form immediately grew wide-eyed as he looked around, gripping on her skin from the fear of height, blabbing something unintelligible to her. She only winked at him before she bent her arm in, burying him on her skin folds and never giving any chance of escape. One of his arms stuck out of the fold, flailing violently as she slowly increased the pressure until she felt his body pop, causing her to giggle. She then bent her arm out again and moved to lick his bloodied remains off while she thought about how weirdly funny his fate sounded to her, to have his luck sway back and forth so many times during the past hour before his life’s journey ultimately ended as a mere speck on the skin of the inside of her elbow.

 

She chuckled as she opened her eyes, her thoughts moving on as she looked around for a suitable tower, spotting one a few blocks to the north. Holding her toy-ball with both her hands, she proceeded to walk towards the skyscraper that towered over the others. Her path took her right between some other smaller buildings that she simply ignored as her feet crashed through them violently, burying hundreds of fleeing people with them.

 

Her footfalls also cut their escape plans short, throwing them into disarray while the goddess moved effortlessly through the narrow streets and brushing the buildings off like they were simple bushes on a forest. Hundreds died with each one of her steps, either underneath them or the sheer violence they caused. Still, she knew she had barely made a dent on the population so far, she could go on and on for days like this. Nevertheless, she arrived in just a few seconds to her target.

 

The skyscraper stood about a third of her height taller and there were no other skyscrapers in the vicinity blocking the view. Moving the compressed ball of metal so that she pressed it with her hands on both sides, she applied enormous pressure on it, slowly bending it, forming a disk shape, heedlessly ending the torment for many of the trapped people inside. Then she dug her fingers on the centre, forming a hole in it.

 

Smiling childishly at her grisly creation, she moved it up above the skyscraper, requiring her to stand on her toes momentarily, and then lowered it on its roof like you would lower a crown on a person. It was too small to fit in well but she simply dragged it down forcefully, shredding the top of the tower until it fit on tightly, there for everyone to see for miles and miles around.

 

Steadying her hands on her hips, she admired her work for a little before her eyes swayed down and for the first time she actually saw the skyscraper itself. It was a rather beautiful building, she admitted, though not just because of its for but also because of its facade covered entirely in highly reflecting glass, giving a slightly illusionary effect of blending into the skyline of the city itself.

 

But the most stunning part was how well it worked as a mirror for her. She could fully see her incredible body down from her bloodied feet, and up to her perfect thighs, her super-fit belly and firm breasts, and of course her hauntingly beautiful face. Sliding her hands down and around her curves, she indulged a little on her self-admiration even though she really wasn’t the narcissistic type, afterall she had much more carnal desires, highly lethal for the tiny people around her, but even then she knew very well that a lot of people on this city, especially men must have stopped and stood on their tracks countless times just to admire her. She was perfect.

 

Her self-indulgence would have continued a little bit more if it weren’t for the figure she spotted falling down from the side of the scraper, quickly followed by another one.

 

“Huh…” she leaned closer, her curiosity a little aroused as to why would two people suicide like that. It was then, as her shadow engulfed the facade of the building, that she saw the countless faces pressed against the glass, watching her intently before they backed away by her sudden forward motion.

 

“Wow.” She frowned, fascinated and surprised at the same time. This usually never happened. By this time, most of the towers would be almost entirely empty, especially towers such as this one that had a perfect vantage point of her destruction. Yet there it was, entirely filled with people shitlessly scared to their core. And as she glided her hand down against the glass facade, she could tell they were distressed for some reason that was not her, some were even beating against the glass, as if trying to get her attention to something.

 

Inspecting the building closer, she crouched down, trying to understand before she spotted the smoke on the lower floors, and the fire that reigned inside the core of the building.

 

“Ah!” she smiled, delighted at this interesting situation. She stood back up again, and faced the crowds of people on the upper floors. It all made sense now. with electricity gone and a fire breaking out on the lower floors for some reason, they really had no choice but to flee from the smoke on the higher floors and wait for rescue. But it must have quickly become apparent that no help would come.

 

And now, the situation was becoming desperate, the fire was spreading, the heat was becoming unbearable, risking the building’s collapse, and of course the smoke was seriously endangering their lives. And when the tower got her attention, some like the couple earlier must have resorted to desperate measures such as suicide. But still, human nature demanded they tried everything.

 

“You want my help, huh?” she gave them her most sympathetic smile. “Of course I will help you!” she said, moving her hands together in front of the tower.

 

“Now, I suggest you move back!” she said, motioning for the crowds to disperse into the guts of the building.

 

Then, in a sudden motion, she stretched her arms wide open, and clapped them back together with as much force as she could muster, right in front of the tower.

 

The colossal amounts of energy generated in that moment instantly mediated through the air in the form of a shock wave that hit the glass facade directly, causing the individual windows to ripple like waves on water for a split of a second before the strain grew unbearably high and they simply exploded in all directions.

 

On her scale, watching the hole form and spread out from a point right in front of her clasped hands almost in slow motion was like magic. The shards of flying glass would undoubtedly hurt many, but now she had created a huge hole on the skyscraper without really damaging its structure, and giving the people inside a rather unconventional means of escape..

 

“Jump.” she said as the she moved her hands so that they formed a cup and leaned them against the tower.

 

The people were reluctant at first, understandably, but seeing as it was pretty much the only way the might survive, it only took some with a bigger courage to break the ice before people rushed towards the open windows and jumped into her soft hands. Scores of people slowly filled them, numbering into the hundreds as she shifted and lowered them through the floors to give everybody a chance.

 

A curious and unexpected feeling began to creep up on her. She rather liked saving those, suddenly feeling like a benevolent god that has come to their rescue. She moved her hands back when they finally became completely filled with tiny living, breathing, conscious people whose lives she literally held on her palms. They held on to her fingers, the folds of her skin and each other, becoming completely silent as they raised their heads towards hers, nervously awaiting her next move.

 

She suddenly became conflicted, didn’t understand. An unexpected war raged on her emotions without any warning. She barely held herself back from simply crushing them out of existence right there on there on her hands, the urge to show her power, to dominate becoming unbearable, but somehow, a side she never really knew existed in her rose to hold her back from doing those people any harm.

 

Empathy, she thought, knowing fully well that she was unable to feel it.

 

What is happening to me? The conflict inside of her became very apparent on her face too, and the people on her hand picked up on that. Slowly, one after one they rose and pleaded to her, pleaded to their saviour, to their god.

 

A sudden tear formed on her eyes, testimony to the unexpectedly huge impact they had on her emotions. Her heart began to race and she blushed furiously from the compassion that she started to feel towards them.

 

“I… what…” she closed her eyes immediately, leaving her only with the faint sounds coming from her hands. She could hear their individual pleas too.

 

“Please! Goddess! Save us!”

 

“Please your eternal grace!”

 

 “Please have Mercy!”

 

This can’t be happening to me. Not me! She forced her to remember who she was, to remember hard. She never felt sympathetic towards her victims, never felt compassion. She didn’t understand why her emotions were being compromised like this, it never happened. A sense of fury began to emerge from deep within her. She needed to regain control, and what better way to do that than to demonstrate it to them.

 

She suddenly opened her eyes, devoid of any emotion but a burning flame that raged behind, immediately silencing their pleas.

 

“No.” she said with a cold tone, reigniting her sense of lust between her legs from the petrified reaction the sole syllable caused on the emotions of those she held on her palms.

 

And she never even gave them any time to dwell on it, she needed to remind herself who she was after all, and suddenly split her hands, causing a few dozen to lose their balance and fall between the gap. Panic broke out on the crowd, but they had nowhere to go short of falling to their deaths, and she never even let them contemplate it as she quickly lowered her hands down and cupped her breasts.

 

A sudden massive amount of tiny hails of beating hands and feet that struck against the sensitive skin of her breasts made her gasp and moan loudly, finally bringing back her sense of complete control over her emotions, reminding her why she loved doing this. She held them there, applying the slightest bit of pressure to cause the desired struggles every time she needed before it became too much for her to resist and with a deep holding breath, she kneaded her breasts unmercifully, breaking and squishing their tiny bodies against them.

 

An incredibly loud sexual moan filled the air, the feeling of warm blood enveloping her breasts and the knowledge of having ended so many lives she had purposely saved at first against her tits caused her to grow wobbly legs for a second time that day, but this time she let herself fall back instead of her knees.

 

Her massive body crashed into the puny buildings behind like a massive falling tree trunk, generating colossal tremors and blasts that killed every living thing underneath and around it.

 

Her breathing paced quickly and she stretched her legs out, toppling many buildings in the vicinity that had survived her free-fall as she moved the squished remains of her playthings against her belly, her crotch and back up again, their blood painting her body like a surreal warpaint on her skin.

 

“This is me!” she announced furiously as she emerged from her heightened excitement. And you are going to pay dearly for that moment of weakness, she thought to herself.

 

End Notes:

Thoughts so far?

Chapter seven by lfcfan
Author's Notes:

After a while, I finally managed to bring myself to write again for this!

 

She stood up, her heart and lungs racing, her skin glistening with sweat. The surrounding area looked like it had been the target of a strategic bombing raid. Some skeletal remains of a few buildings stood, but mostly those around her were reduced to pure rubble.

 

Except the tall skyscraper that hoisted her makeshift crown, it still stood. It’s beautiful glass facade mostly broken and shattered, but there were still enough pieces left for them to form a coherent image that reflected her form back to her, reflecting all the blood on her body. Usually, a smeared human would leave a mere speck on her skin, but her crimson-painted body was a physical reminder of the sheer number of the lives she had taken just to get her sexually excited.

 

And then there was the gaping hole on the building’s facade from which those people had come. From her vantage point, it broke her reflected image exactly where her heart would be, the image disappearing into a dark abyss. She knew it was pure coincidence, but it still enraged her. She swiftly moved forward, clenching her fist, and screamed furiously as punched the building on its gut with all the force she could muster.

 

Unfortunately for the skyscraper, it was a lot more than it could handle, and her hand tore through it with utmost ease, so much infact that she had to stop her body from further moving forward due to the unexpectedly small resistance the scraper had offered.

 

Shards and pieces of broken metal and concrete flew from where her hand emerged like bullets beyond into the city, and her hand’s natural withdrawing motion meant that she tore through the side of the skyscraper too, having it momentarily look as if somebody had taken a bite on its side.

 

But gravity worked its magic as usual and the top half of the scraper slowly fell, the still intact part of the gaping hole bending its downward motion on an angle. It was falling directly on top of the goddess, but she didn’t move, she only bent ever so slightly so that it wouldn’t hit her head directly but would fall on her shoulders and back.

 

Grunting a little, she resisted the massive chunk of metal and concrete almost effortlessly as it hit her back side, it’s shape disintegrating into an incoherent mess of rubble that slid on the sides or simply bounced off her skin. The crown though flew right over her as it escaped from the shattering building and rolling a few times in the air before it hit the ground and broke into its thousands of constituent parts that flew in all directions.

 

Another round of billowing smoke and dust rose in result while the goddess calmed herself down. She had come here to have some fun, not to be enraged and her anger getting in the way. And deep down, she was a little worried. She hadn’t experienced weakness in a long long time, and that moment a little earlier somehow felt terrifying, that despite all the power she possessed, the little pathetic things in her hands got to her, somehow. She didn’t understand.

 

Sighing, she proceeded to move forward, her massive legs sharply parting the clouds of dust, searching for the masses of people she wanted to use. She needed to now more than ever, to reassure herself that everything is as it should be, that what had happened earlier was simply a fluke, her emotions playing a little trick on her.

 

Moving, she caught a flash of bright light on the corner of her eye, and turned her head towards where it came from, surveying the horizon and spotting a wave of rain clouds sweeping in towards the city and the thunder that was accompanying it. It was getting late. The planet was probably under her control by now, it was time to finish this.

 

Closing her eyes and concentrating briefly, she immediately knew where she needed to go to find her playthings, and proceeded to head north-west. She ignored everything in her path through the waist-high skyline, smashing, shattering and destroying every building that happened to be on her way before she caught up with her toys.

 

A jolt of energy spurred the the terrified and terribly tired masses of people when they heard the incoming cataclysmic booming sounds and sensations, but they had nowhere to go. They were surrounded by buildings that were comparable to houses of cards to her, and out in the open they were even easier prey. They searched mindlessly for means of escape, but their only comfort was in their numbers when she was distracted with a particular part of the crowd, there were so damn many of them for her to play with.

 

The unfortunate ones that happened to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time never really stood a chance. Her shadow, literally foreshadowing her imminent arrival, engulfed them before she emerged through one of the buildings in a hail of exploding debris that rained down on the crowds, hiding her titanic foot that followed with a massive, shocking-iducing force that shattered the ground as her every other step did.

 

The wide streets she emerged in were fully packed with crowds of fleeing people, causing her lips to form a smile.

 

“Sorry, my little darlings, but it’s time to end our little game.” With that, she stepped forward along the street. Tiny living things died by the thousands with each step, but she didn’t care, she only wanted her fun. And that she had.

 

Each one of her steps liquified the people she crushed in a fantastic, smooth feeling that she enjoyed immensely, the force she applied caused the tarmac bulcke and form huge craters that buried and embedded her victims deep into the earth, but not before the remains of those near the edge were as always flung hundreds of feet around before they were plastered into the glass facades of the nearby buildings, or into the fleeing crowds.

 

Some tried to flee sideways through the smaller streets that led off the avenue, but she made sure she pushed and collapsed a tower in each of those, burying them under thousands of tons of rubble and cutting their escape paths short.

 

Then she crouched down and started gathering people by the hundreds. When her hands were temporarily full, she stood up again and searched for a suitable tower before she found one, waist high with a clear rooftop on it. Spilling the contents of her hands on it, she made sure there were no means of escape for them before she proceeded to gather more people down below. Slowly, she filled the rooftop of the building near it’s full capacity, judging them to be nearly a thousand people.

 

She then relaxed a little as she stood in front of the tower, watching her unfortunate toys and regarding their expressions. She grabbed their attention when she moved her hand towards her fully exposed sex, stroking her labia slowly. She could see the terrified expressions in their faces, some having fallen so badly into their hysteria that they simply screamed and cried incoherently.

 

Some even had the courage to defy her act of expressing her supremacy, but she didn’t really care much, they were going to please her like all the others. But one of them immediately made a run for the edge of the building, and jumped off.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” she said as she moved unbelievably fast for her huge frame and swiftly caught his falling form. She then brought him back up, above the crowd, and dangled him for a few moments on his feet before she pinched his torso with her other hand, and tore his legs from his body.

 

The howling, mortal cries of pure agony and pain that the the jumper screamed out as she dropped his body back into the rooftop were enough to deter anyone from trying it again, but they wouldn’t have to for much longer anyway as she moved her titanic thighs and straddled the building so that her sex was directly above them.

 

Panic ensured as the crowd became aware of her intentions, but she gave them no time to act on it as she lowered herself down ever so softly and trapped them between her colossal cunt and the rooftop. She gasped immensely from the massive hail of tiny beating hands and feet that their struggling produced against her most sensitive skin, causing her to remain breathless for quite a few moments before she could concentrate. She grabbed a nearby building, trying to steady herself from crushing her sex toys too soon, she wanted to experience the feeling a little longer.

 

She rose up slightly, taking a look at the scene between her thighs. The warmth between her legs that she felt had produced so much cum that she had drenched her playthings completely in it, seeing as so many gasped for air while trying to break free from its sticky embrace. She gave them no pause though as she lowered herself down again, renewing their struggling that fired delightful pulses of firework through her nerve ends.

 

This time though, she started to feel them break as she applied more and more force. Raising up again, she could see hundreds of them lying down flat, having limbs bent in awkward angles while they screamed and howled futilely at the onslaught of her sex. She lowered down again on her sex toys, but feeling a weakened effort of resistance this time, understandably. Without much hesitation, she put so much weight into them that their bodies started to pop like grapes. She moaned loudly as every little inch of pressure she applied followed by tens of pops at random parts against her cunt before it became so huge that a part of the tower simply exploded from the pressure and it collapsed together with her knees, destroying it completely and cutting her pleasure short.

 

“Shit!” she said, “Not now!!”

 

She immediately stood up and strode into the fully packed avenue and started gathering people again. But this time, she couldn’t take it anymore and simply fed them into them into her ravenous cunt, slowly filling its massive contents. She moaned incredibly loud again as she felt them fill her, causing her steps wobble before she noticed that she had emerged into a large square of some kind that probably was one of the city centers, and it was almost completely filled of people pushing and shoving eachother while trying to get away from her.

 

“Oh yes!” she said, smiling widely. “Exactly what I needed!”

 

Her hands dipped into the crowd like massive scoops and gathered struggling playthings by the hundreds again and one by one, she smashed them against her skin and turning them into smooth gore with which she slowly painted (and repainted) her body. Her breasts, her belly, her thighs, her butt, everywhere. Then she lowered herself down, stretching herself like a cat, and started feeding even more to her cunt.

 

She was becoming so full, it almost hurt before she felt one of her hands with which she was steadying herself on the ground bulcke rather too easily. She took a glance and noted the gore that oozed out of the edges, and in the haze of irresistible sexual excitement, she still moved closer to take a look, and saw that it was some kind of underground tunnel.

 

Tearing the rooftop from it, she saw that she had crushed some that were trying to flee inside what appeared to be a stairway that lead down into an underground train station. She continued tearing the rooftop until she found the main station, and it was fully packed with people that had tried to hide there.

 

“Exactly what I needed indeed!” she said while smiling at them, feeling herself come close to climax from the struggling inside herself.

 

She stood up again, and straddled the packed underground station. Dozens of people fell from her cunt into the crowds below before she put a hand to stop its contents from spilling out and then inserted two fingers inside, feeling them break with each ever so slight thrust while she waved down with the other.

 

And then, she simply let herself fall down.

 

In the few moments before their inevitable demise, absolute silence filled the station as the tiny people watched her ass race towards them like a meteor. It was a magnificent sight, undoubtedly, but still people raised their hands in the air in a futile attempt at somehow stopping or postponing the inevitable. It was funny, in a kind of way, to apply so massively much more force than it was needed into the helpless things, but she wanted to end it with a massive bang.

 

And a massive bang it was. Their bodies were immediately pulverised before the massive shockwave generated by her ass reverberated into the whole area and caused every glass window within a thousand yards to shatter and many weaker structures to collapse entirely. The pressure was too much even for the sex toys trapped inside her cunt as it squeezed them out of their lives from the sudden impact, causing her to climax and then squeeze their pathetic bodies into an unrecognizable goo even more.

 

Her orgasm lasted for a while, causing her hips to buckle up and down, stretching her legs out wide and toppling all the skyscrapers within her reach. She screamed as as loud as she could from pleasure, engraving it, the violence and her unchallengeable power into the hearts and souls of every survivor that witnessed the carnage that day, before it finally faded with her orgasm and she drifted into a relaxing rest.

 

She laid there for a while, unsure of how much time had passed before she felt the trickling haze of rain drops that fell on her massive body and the tickles all over her skin from the thunder impacts, waking her up and reminding her that she had one more thing to do.

 

End Notes:

I know, it's rushed. But I really needed to finish this story. It's not entirely finished, I plan to add an epilogue some when in the next few days, but the main story is finished. I hope you've all liked my contribution to the city rampage genre.

I personally would've liked to have stretched this a little bit longer, but I've had this idea for another story for a long time now that I want to explore and it kept me from updating this one for a long time. Now that I've managed to finish this, I can finally concentrate on writing the other story. So, see you soon with a new story ( And the epilogue for this one in the meanwhile!).

Epilogue by lfcfan
Author's Notes:

 

Finally, the Epilogue I promissed! Sorry for the delay, real life is pain...

 

He started feeling the distant earth-shaking sensations, the screaming, the pain. But somehow, he was oblivious to what it all meant. The threads of consciousness that dangled above his shapeless form urged him to reach out and grasp them, but he felt the darkness that laid beneath push him like winds of a hurricane into a void too peaceful to resist.

 

And then Raymar felt the coldness that swept through his mind, tearing him apart, sending uncontrollable shivers all over his awakening body, washing away his numbness. But somehow, it was the roaring, blinding, terrifying thunder that finally spurred him to reach out for the surface of consciousness.

 

When he opened his eyes, it was as if a flurry of powerful emotions that up until that point were frozen in time, were suddenly set free simultaneously, wreaking havoc in his mind. He rose up in shock, screaming at the top of his lungs from pain, fear and confusion. Images of war, terror and despair filled his mind. But no, it was not war, he remembered, as his mind raced to catch up and sort out the chaos that raged inside his head. No, it was her.

 

He blinked rapidly, finally starting to see what was actually in front of him. He noticed the rain, the thunder, the massively damaged cityscape around him. And then he remembered to stop screaming as his lungs burned for air, feeling the pounding of his heart. Confusion finally made way for clearness as he started to remember where he was and what had happened.

 

He tried to move, but that’s when the pain hit him, especially on his shoulder. He grunted, reaching with the other arm. Dislocated, he thought. Then he felt around, moving his legs, his torso. Almost every inch of his body ached, a lot of broken ribs, but his legs weren’t and he didn’t feel any dangerous concussion on his head. He had been lucky.

 

His body was also shivering from the cold rain, he needed to get out of the open. He rose on his feet, and started slowly limping towards the nearest building. The surrounding area was worse than a warzone. Everything had been thrown around, cars, trucks and busses smashed into walls and turned upside down, shards of shattered glass everywhere and all the buildings had cracks all over, spouting massive holes where windows and doors used to be.

 

Worst of all were the bodies, there were bodies everywhere. Some appeared to have fatal injuries, some just awkwardly bent limbs, and others were torn apart beyond recognition. None moved. He felt like throwing up, but there was nothing to throw up in the first place, noticing the hunger too.

 

He entered one of the nearby buildings, holding his arm carefully. He was going to need help with it, but first he needed to rest and get dry, wait for the rain to pass. He found a very comfortable leathered chair in the midst of the chaotic sprawl of furniture in the building’s hall, resting and waiting for the rain to pass.

 

He wasn’t sure how much time had passed before he noticed that the rain had stopped. He was lost in his thoughts, still unable to believe how the world around him had fallen so quickly and dramatically to pieces, especially the way it did. He tried to move her out of his thoughts, but he was only greeted with distant screams and sobs, crumbling sounds of battered buildings giving way, and the the frightening silence in between that was too strange for a city like this one. But somehow, he also felt relief. He hadn’t heard or felt one sign of her, which was a good sign he supposed.

 

He got up, carefully holding his shoulder, and moved outside. He emerged into the avenue at the end of which the KC building had stood. It’s ruins now stretched across the road, blocking one end entirely. He turned his head and looked down towards the west and the surreal landscape that stretched all the way down the avenue. Her ‘run’ had caused such massive tremors and shockwaves that some towers had simply collapsed, others had shattered in many spots but still stood, and a few had buckled, bent awkwardly but still standing. One even had toppled, its fall only to be blocked by another bigger, sturdier one, still managing to hold on.

 

And the sun was setting, its rays turning the sky into an orange-tinted red and slowly shaping the skyline into ghastly silhouettes, giving Raymar that strange, eerie feeling of the apocalypse, foretold in so many religious texts depicted in so many ways through movies and books, having arrived. He sat on one of the crumbled blocks of the KC buildings, avoiding the metal spikes of torn rebar and other protruding pieces that littered its ruins, contemplating his next move. What should he do now? Where could he go? Why was this happening? How could someone possibly be so fantastically huge without breaking the laws of physics? Why did he feel this strange feeling of attraction towards her?

 

He became lost in his thoughts, again, before he heard a noise of someone moving to his side. He stood up, alarmed, looking at the direction from where the sounds came and spotted a figure moving through the top of the ruins.

 

“Hey! Who are you?” he called towards the figure.

 

The figure stopped, turning towards Raymar. “Oh, hi there!” a female voice answered.

 

She quickly hopped between a few chunks of concrete, emerging from the shadows and landed on the tarmac with what sounded like bare feet to Raymar. He then got a good look at her, noting the slightly oversized coat she was wearing that reached to her knees, it clearly wasn’t hers.

 

Raymar broke into a wide smile. “Another survivor!” He said, feeling a massive sense of relief. “You’re the first I’ve met after I’ve woken up!”

 

“Oh,” she said, giggling. “I wouldn’t exactly say a survivor.”

 

As she approached Raymar, the rays of the quickly setting sun lit her face, causing a few breathless moments for him. God, she was beautiful! He thought, swearing that he knew her somehow, but couldn’t quite place it.

 

She simply smiled, still approaching while she put her hands on her coat’s pockets.

 

“Oh, look!” she suddenly stopped, drawing something out her right pocket. “Cigarettes! Great, I could definitely use one.” She then proceeded to take one out and light it with a match she got from the same pocket. “You want one too?”

 

“Ehm.. no, thanks?” Raymar said, slightly confused by her light-hearted nature.

 

She simply shrugged, and sat down on one of the nearby boulders, crossing her legs, dragging deeply from her cigarette and then exhaling the swirl of smoke from her nose.

 

“This is a very beautiful sunset you got here, Raymar.” she said, admiring the sight.

 

“What?” Raymar frowned. “Do I know you? How do you know my name?”

 

“Oh you probably know me pretty well I would say.” She said, smiling, turning to look at him, inspecting him thoroughly . “It’s just that your mind is searching for my face in the wrong places inside your brain.”

 

“What?” Raymar was completely confused now.

 

She sighed, still smiling, taking another drag out of her cigarette. “Do you need help with that?” she said, looking at his shoulder.

 

“I doubt you could help me with this.” Raymar was quite a few inches taller than her and very well built. You needed a lot of force to help him place his dislocated shoulder back.

 

“Let’s give it a try anyway.” She stood up, flicking her half-smoked cigarette away after a final drag, and approached Raymar. He just stood there, not knowing what to make of it so he just let her. She placed a hand under his arm and another one on the side. They shared an awkward moment, at least for Raymar as she locked her eyes on his, hoping she didn’t notice him blushing.

 

Then he felt massive pain, and screamed at the top of his lungs. Next thing he knew, he found himself laid down on the ground, breathing heavily, but the pain was suddenly gone. She stood at his side, arms crossed, looking down at him.

 

“Try moving it.” she said.

 

Raymar did, and it worked perfectly.

 

“Thank you.” he said as he sat up and moved his arm around. “I didn’t expect you to know how to place a dislocated shoulder back.”

 

“People don’t expect a lot of things from my harmless looking frame.”

 

“I guess.” he said, looking up at her. “But what did you mean earlier, when you said I probably knew you?”

 

“I said so because you do. It’s just that the scale might be tipping you off.”

 

“The scale?” Raymar frowned. “What do you mean by s-”

 

At that instant he understood. The scale, her scale. His mind finally placed her face, and it filled him with the most intense feeling of fear and dread he had ever felt. He lurched backwards in a sudden motion, struggling to stand up, trying to grab onto something to help him do so.

 

“No, no, no!” he blabbed, his eyes firmly fixed on her while he still pushed backwards. “You can’t be!”

 

She laughed. “I love it when people finally get it.”

 

Raymar hit something hard on his back, growing still. He tried to calm himself, to remain composed, but it was terribly difficult. “But… No! You can’t!”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because you can’t be her!”

 

“Oh but I can. I am.”

 

And Raymar knew it too, he just didn’t want to accept it at that moment. He was still sane enough to understand that he was suddenly dealing with a being whose nature was beyond his comprehension, there was no doubt about it in his mind.

 

He stood up, pressing his body against the broken section of a wall behind him, standing completely still while he tried to grasp the situation he found himself in. He saw her regarding him, her confident stare with a hint of arrogance behind her eyes penetrating his very soul.

 

“Why?” He finally said.

 

“Because your time has come.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For your world to finally join a family.”

 

Raymar frowned, contemplating. A family? What did she mean by that? His eyes grew distant, remembering the artifact they found in the neighbouring planet, intertwining the confusing history of the origins of the human species in the world, and her appearance. They somehow connected, but he just didn’t know how. What had a family have anything to do with the destruction she had caused?

 

She stepped forward, slowly approaching him again.

 

“Your world, Raymar, ” she said, “passed a test. In just a thousand years, you developed from a hunter-gatherer society to a space-faring one. Much faster than any other human civilization. That’s why I will permit your world to join my commonwealth.”

 

“What? I… I don’t understand!” He said, his eyes fixating on her feet. She noticed, stopping momentarily. “The are other human civilizations? Other human worlds?”

 

“Many more than you can imagine.”

 

“But, why?” he said, still looking at her feet. Flashes of terror, unparalleled destruction and death on an unseen scale raged across his mind. He dropped on his hands and knees, the urge to vomit plaguing him again even though there still wasn’t anything to throw up. Those terrible feet that wreaked so much havoc were now just in front of him, looking just like the feet of any normal woman. Puny, harmless, beautiful but unimpressive. And the last thing so many people saw before they perished underneath them like simple ants.

 

“Why did you kill so many?” He continued. “Why did you enjoy it? Who are you?”

 

“Isn’t that obvious?” Who do you think I am?”

 

Raymar looked up, regarding her face. He sighed, then leaned backwards, sitting against the wall behind him again. Who was she indeed? He still didn’t have an answer, but he knew one thing.

 

“Not god.”

 

She chuckled. “But isn’t the display of power enough?” she said, holding her arms stretched wide, pointing out the obvious destruction around them. “Or is it because you didn’t expect god to be a simple woman?”

 

“It is because you killed so many so playfully beneath your feet. Because you enjoyed it.”

 

She laughed now. “Oh Ramyar, I did so much more than that.” She said while her arms fell back, one even gliding between the gap of her legs in a subtle stroking motion, covered by her awkward looking coat.

 

Raymar’s eyes widened as he grew horrified. He turned his head away, closing his eyes. She must have done a lot more terrible things after he had passed out. And in some way, he was glad he did, he might not have been able to witness that.

 

“You don’t make sense.” He said. “None of this makes sense!” He screamed.

 

“Of course.” She said. “That’s why I’m here.” She moved to a nearby chunk of concrete and sat down again, enjoying the last rays of the setting sun.

 

“You see, “ she continued, “ I’ve studied you. Selected you personally. Yes, I’m not god, you are smart and reasonable enough to see that. Most people would accept the idea of me being god in a single heartbeat after I’ve scared the living shit out of them. But you don’t, which is one of the reasons why I picked you out.”

 

Raymar turned back at her. “For what?”

 

“To lead this world.” She said. “To steer it into it’s new future. You are also a natural leader, Raymar. Someone who I think I can trust to supervise this world for me, to rule it.”

 

Raymar was beginning to think he was truly going mad. And started laughing like a mad man would.

 

“Of course!” He said. “That’s why you came here, playing stand-castles with the city here, snuffing people out as if they were insects.”

 

She said nothing, but simply smirked. The next thing Raymar knew was that after a brief tingling sensation everywhere on his body, he found himself in a completely different environment. The destroyed cityscape was gone, replaced by a dark, hollow room. He spun around, shocked momentarily. She was still there, as real as his senses could make her out to be. And he noticed something on the corner of his eye.

 

As he turned, he gaped at the beautiful sight. He recognized his planet immediately, the shapes of the continents, the blue tint of the oceans, and his home, slowly being consumed by the darkness of nighttime. He stood up, approaching what looked like a transparent window that separated him from the vacuum of space.

 

“As I’ve said earlier, “ she said, approaching Raymar and standing at his side, “there are many more worlds out there populated by humans. Most are on their primitive phase of development, still hunting wild animals with sticks. They will eventually develop organized societies, many already have, but most take too long or never succeed in triggering the industrial revolution. And even when that does happen, many have the tendency to try and wipe themselves out through nuclear wars.

 

“But your world has gone through every phase almost effortlessly, which is why I will allow you to ascend as a world into the small community of worlds that I allow to become spacefaring ones. You will be given a specific purpose, to develop new technologies, train people, build infrastructure and work with the other worlds whose entire purpose is to serve me and help me achieve a goal that I’ve set to accomplish thousands of years ago.”

 

Raymar turned towards her, trying to process all this new information. “And that goal would be?”

 

Her expression grew dark at that moment. “Revenge. To defeat an enemy. An enemy far more terrible that I could ever be.”

 

Raymar didn’t press it any further, her expression scared him, and he had too many other questions he needed answers to first. But something she said lingered in his mind, bothering him.

 

“What happens to the world that don’t make it?”

 

Her lips grew into a smile. “I reset them.” she said. “I wipe everything they ever knew, throw them back to the stone age and let them try again.”

 

Raymar shivered at the thought of her unleashing her powers on a puny bronze-age civilization. But the way she talked scared and awed him even more. If he understood correctly, she must be several thousands of years old.

 

“But, who are you?”

 

She turned towards him too, her eyes locking on his yet again. “I am your mother. Your creator. Your god. I may not be the monotheistic god that spawns in the religions of so many civilizations including yours, but surely you are smart enough to see that I’m divine.”

 

“But, “ Raymar said reluctantly, “why did you have to destroy New Island like that?”

 

She chuckled. And the scenery shifted again, back to where they were originally. The sun had set, but it’s afterglow still bathed the city enough with light for them to see each other.

 

“Because I can.” she said. “Because, as you’ve noted, I enjoy it.”

 

Something snapped inside Raymar. She didn’t have the right to end so many lives, especially not for her pleasure. A sudden never before felt rage consumed him, causing him to lose control. He formed fists on his and lunged himself at her.

 

She simply shook her head, smiling softly. Raymar never reached her as he felt a powerful blow of an unseen force strike him, lunging him backwards through the air, slamming his body on the wall behind him. He didn’t fall down afterwards, he was glued to it, the invisible force still pushing him against the wall. She approached him, slowly.

 

“Don’t disappoint me Raymar.” she said calmly. “I understand your frustration, it’s natural. I don’t want to get angry if you try to rebel and let my rage consume your entire world. I did it because I want this place to serve as a reminder of what could happen if you ever disobey me, if you show the slightest hint of resistance. Your world has a purpose now, and I will never ever do this again to you if you continue to fulfill that purpose. Tomorrow, the whole world will understand what I’m capable of and the destiny that I’ve given you.”

 

The force that kept pushing against Raymar suddenly lifted, leaving him with a heavy breath. Then it was replaced with the most terrible pain Raymar had ever felt, a pain that consumed his entire body, sucking him inwards from all sides. He thought he was about to die before the pain suddenly lifted, fading away as fast as it came.

 

He looked around, the scenery having shifted again. Then he felt movement, massive movement, he looked up, seeing her huge form looming above him in the dim light, as expected. She had grown again, but then he noted the cityscape, and how strange it looked. It took him only a few moments to realize that she hadn’t grown, but that he had shrunk. Another one of her abilities. She moved to straddle him, offering a view into the dark abyss between her legs, bending slightly so he could see her face.

 

“But remember this, Raymar.” she said with her now booming voice, her expression growing into that dark, terror-inducing sight that was immensely amplified by her size. “I may not be omnipotent nor omniscient, but I could still snuff your entire world out in a matter of seconds. You are so powerless against me that I could use entire armies to satisfy my sexual desires. Millions have already perished in the depths of my cunt, fed my hunger, smeared against my breasts or other parts of my body simply because I enjoy it. Do not make the mistake of disappointing me and consequently your entire world suffer because of it. It will be something you will have to make your people understand and accept just as you will have to do so yourself.”

 

Raymar stood still, stunned and scared to death, unable to say anything. Then he felt the familiar pain that preceded his shrinking return, causing him to scream again with every little strength he had left. But this time, the pressure grew outwards, threatening to explode his body. It again faded as quickly as it came, and he found himself back to his normal size, almost breathless.

 

“Stand up.” she commanded. He did so without hesitation. “Now, do you understand?”

 

He would have rather die then and there. But he nodded. He could never let himself become the reason of an entire world’s genocide.

 

“Good.” she said, her expression breaking into a wide cheerful smile. “Now, let’s walk around a bit, see if there are interesting places we could visit in this city. Surely many must have survived, I want to see what they make of this. My servants will take care of the world until the morning before we announce the fate of this world and yourself as the leader.”

 

She started walking down the broken avenue, darkness having finally consumed the city. There were spots of fires he could see in the distance, people must have resorted to simple means of survival by now. He simply couldn’t believe she was this lustful, destructive goddess. He shook his head, still believing he had gone mad. But it all felt too real for him. Walking down the road, he remembered one last thing he wanted to ask her for the night.

 

“What is your name, by the way?”

 

“Ah, yes, my name.” She said, turning towards him. “I’m Aria.”

 

End Notes:

As you might have guessed if you’ve ever read my other so far unfinished story titled Broken Sky, the goddess portrayed in this one is the same as the one in that story. For the sake of a timeline, this one is set a few hundred years before the events of Broken Sky on an entirely different world. If you have any more questions, I will answer them without hesitation, but you might also want to read Broken Sky for more answers and understand her powers better. :)

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3762