My Favorite Ex by gtswburg
Summary:

Dan Henderson didn't think his life could change much more than it already had.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Giant, Body Exploration, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 27593 Read: 139217 Published: August 31 2013 Updated: September 25 2013

1. Prologue by gtswburg

2. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

6. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

8. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

9. Chapter 8 by gtswburg

10. Chapter 9 by gtswburg

11. Chapter 10 by gtswburg

12. Chapter 11 by gtswburg

13. Epilogue by gtswburg

Prologue by gtswburg

All Dan Henderson really wanted was to go to sleep at something resembling a reasonable hour.


As he tossed and turned for the umpteenth time in his expansive bed, he tried his best to figure out why he couldn't seem to fall asleep when he wanted to. When he had work the next day, it was no problem. It wasn't like he was an actual insomniac who was unable to get any sleep whatsoever. It was only on the weekends. Even when he just wanted to have a quiet night in after a long unbearable Friday, he found himself tossing and turning into the early hours of the morning.


Dan laid on his back and fumed. He silently slammed his fists against the smooth sheets and fought back the urge to scream. How long, he wondered, how long had his weekends been plagued like this?


Of course, Dan knew the answer. It wasn't a very difficult one for him to figure out.


His weekends had been like this for exactly one year, ten months, one week, and four days. It was that long ago that he and his wife had divorced. Not to say that it was a traumatic or even particularly surprising split. Both of them had realized at least three months before hand that it was over between them. There was no cheating, or horrible shouting matches. There wasn't anything, which was the whole problem.


One day, at the breakfast table no less, she had merely said, “I think we should just get divorced at this point.”


And Dan had said, “Ok.”


Ok! He screamed in his own brain. That had been his response to his wife divorcing him? After three years of marriage, a nearly year long engagement, and about two and a half years of dating before that, and all he had managed was ok? It was the only thing he could think of at the moment when she had said it and he was so happy that she had been the one to say it in the first place.


They had the papers signed within two weeks.


A pre-nup that had been her idea made the transition from married to divorced so easy.


If only the rest of it had all been that easy.


Dan was the one left holding on to their apartment in Brooklyn. He had never wanted to move to Brooklyn, and certainly not the waterfront in Williamsburg but when he was engaged it had all seemed so attractive; the nice shops, the restaurants, the people, and of course, the easy access to Manhattan. It was far better than the suburbs, not that either of them were interested in moving out of the city anyway. It certainly felt better than being like every other married thirty something; restoring brownstones in downtown Brooklyn or revitalizing old turn of the century buildings in Harlem. No, they chose the other route for people with too much money, a former factory that had been converted into condos with views of the Manhattan skyline.


It had all been so nice when they had moved in. So perfect when he could look at his beautiful wife with one eye and the best city in the world with the other.


A little over a year after she had moved out though and the mortgage payments were starting to become too much for him. Not that Dan was doing poorly for himself, he was a software engineer who could actually code. If anything could be said about the money he was making, it was that he could be doing better. He just wasn't the type to go about demanding promotions from his bosses, and while head hunters called all the time, those jobs were either terrible or their descriptions so filled with buzzwords it wasn't clear what he'd actually do. The thing was that his wife had been pulling in more money than he had been, not that he was counting on her salary to cover the bulk of it but he had been expecting some distinct contributions.


She had no interest in paying for it though. After the divorce they had kept in touch. Hell, they still talked fairly regularly but that didn't mean she was going to cough up money for the place. As far as she was concerned it should just be sold off. She even knew a realtor to handle everything because she always knew somebody. A smooth and easy transaction.


Dan couldn't part with it though. It wasn't just that it was the first land he had ever owned. The fact that it was actually a space that measured less than one thousand square feet contained in another building didn't make him think of it as any less. It was his, and more importantly it had once been theirs.


So, he did the only thing he could think to do in that situation.


He got a roommate.


It was far from abnormal for someone to have a roommate at his age, especially in this city. For him though, having lived alone since his mid-20s and then with his wife-to-be after that, the idea of letting someone else into his space was not exactly thrilling. Worse, most of the people who had replied to his ad had all sorts of baggage or other nonsense with them. Or maybe they hadn't. He really hadn't wanted a roommate but eventually his finances forced him to take the next person who wasn't clearly an asshole.


She was young though and definitely living beyond her means.


She was twenty four and worked in marketing or... public relations? Something like that. Advertising maybe? He had recognized the firm but couldn't for the life of him actually recall what they did. She had been fleeing a terrible apartment that had all sorts of problems, and needed a place as soon as possible. She had promised she was quiet, and clean, and all the wonderful things that someone would want from a roommate. Even though Dan knew that she probably wasn't any of those things, he had let her move in anyway.


In all honesty, he didn't care if she was loud or dirty or anything like that.


He would let her be all of those things if she just hadn't been physically attractive.


It was winter when they had first met, and even though he had offered to take her coat, she had stayed wrapped up in the thing. With her scarves, hat, and other winter gear she had looked downright frumpy. He couldn't believe that he would have a nice younger female roommate that he would have no unwanted attraction to, and far more importantly, no unwanted assumptions from other people. Particularly his ex-wife.


All of that hope had died the day she had moved in though. He opened his door to find her wearing merely two layers of clingy Under Armor, running shorts, bulky gloves, and a hat. She was positively stunning. The cute but positively frumpy girl he had met had been replaced by some kind of fire haired sex demon who traveled with a cabal of equally good looking young people. Of course, she had had friends to help her move. And of course, they were all equally young, and attractive, and tremendously strong. Worse, they were all happy to do it in exchange for some pizza and beer.


As the months grew warmer, Katelyn's (or Kat as she preferred) clothes seemed to become scarcer and flimsier. Now, in the worst of the summer heat, he swore she barely wore clothes at all. She always moved about the apartment in barely anything and worse it wasn't to taunt him. That's just the way she was. Everyone she knew dressed like her, even the guys she hung around with barely seemed to wear anything.


Dan hated it, but he hated it the most on Friday nights when he couldn't sleep.


The front door opened wide and closed with a soft thud. Dan rolled over in bed and stared at his clock. It was past four a.m. and she was just getting home. She didn't even sound uproariously drunk. He knew because when she was, she would sing N'Sync songs off-key. Kat hummed as she pranced about their apartment. He could hear her bare feet slap against the hard wood and then the tile as she moved into the kitchen.


The microwave hummed as she heated up a slice of pizza she had left in the fridge earlier that afternoon. The appliance dinged and she danced out of the kitchen and into her room whilst softly serenading her pizza. Dan could briefly hear the antics of the Bluth Family before she switched over to headphones, so as not to disturb him..


He couldn't help himself as he imagined her, shedding clothes and laying naked across her bed while fiddling with her laptop. The curve of her body, the perkiness of her breasts, and the fiery red color of her hair all ran through his mind as he started pumping furiously beneath the sheets. Sleep finally came for Dan as he released his load.


As he drifted off to sleep, Dan Henderson was filled with shame.


That night, his ex-wife featured prominently in his dreams. Her gaze disapproving and filled with pity as she looked down at him from on high.

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

Dan was awoken to the sound of his roommate once more bustling about their apartment. He involuntarily groaned as he was pulled from sleep by the sound of Kat rushing about doing... something. It wasn't that he was having anything resembling a good dream, not that he could remember much of it, but he had finally been asleep.


Wiping his bleary eyes and pulling at his tired skin, Dan rolled over on to his side and grabbed at the alarm clock he kept on a bedside table. He squinted slightly to focus on the three simple numbers that read 9:13. Nine in the morning. Five hours at the most, that's how long he had gotten and his roommate had probably gotten even less. She had probably passed out in front of her laptop some time after he had gone to bed.


Dan frowned as he felt stirrings in his crotch. He couldn't help himself as he thought about her peacefully slumbering with headphones on, the dim light of a computer screen illumination her milky flesh. His hand worked on its own and he shamefully yanked it away.


Why couldn't she have just been unattractive? Or at least less attractive? Would an unsightly pimple or bad hair cut really kill this girl? He saw attractive girls like her with dumb hair cuts all the time. Dan knew that if she just shaved her head or better yet did that weird half shaved head, half-long hair thing it'd completely kill his physical attraction to her.


As he heard her running sneakers squeak against the hardwood floor though, he knew it wasn't going to happen. Kat like so many other women, like his own ex-wife, took outrageously good care of herself. Or at least outrageously good care of her appearance. The door opened and shut behind her as she presumably went out on her morning run.


Less than five hours of sleep and she was going for a run to start her day.


Dan couldn't even comprehend getting out of bed.


He sighed and stared down at his own body. It wasn't bad but it definitely wasn't good. Dan figured he could at least pride himself on the fact no one could use the phrase, 'let himself go,' to describe him. There was a little bit more fat here or there but it wasn't like he had some gut that left his crotch in perpetual shadow or something. He groped his own chest, trying to figure out if he had grown anything resembling man-boobs but he hadn't. Dan could probably eat a few more salads here or there, maybe work out more frequently but he wasn't completely out of shape.


He just wasn't going to drag himself out of bed to go running in August.


Dan actually found himself smiling as he realized it was Saturday. There was nowhere for him to be and nothing for him to do. No projects from work that had to be dealt with, no dumb get togethers or social events that would demand his time, and nothing wrong with the apartment that he needed to deal with. Plus, Saturday meant that Kat would be out taking an extra long run because that's what she did.


Fuck it, Dan thought as he rolled back over in bed, she might be able to function on only a few hours of sleep, but he certainly couldn't. Nor did he have to. Dan reached over and grabbed the second pillow he kept in bed. He hugged it tightly against him as he shut his eyes and let sleep take him once more.


The thudding of boots against the floor woke Dan up some time later. The sun was far brighter so Dan figured it was far closer to noon than it had been. He smacked his dry lips as he rolled over and squinted at his clock once more. His lips twisted in a smile when he read that it was a quarter to twelve. Dan twisted over onto his back and stretched slightly in bed, idly scratching himself as he heard Kat talking on the phone.


“You're here?” Her voice was high and sweet, perfect for a pretty young girl like her, “Ok. Cool. Do you want to come up or should I just come down and meet you guys?” She must have been talking to one of her pretty little friends on the phone. “Alright, yeah, let me just grab my bag and I'll be down in like... a couple of minutes? See you then.” Her boots crossed the room once more, presumably as she went to grab the plain tote bag she regularly used as a purse. “What? I don't think Dan would want to come. Do you want me to ask?” Dan's ears perked up at the mention of his name. Why would any of her friends even be thinking about him? “Oh, ok, I thought you meant you wanted him to come.” Kat laughed. Dan bit his lip, kicking himself for all the things he had thought in that brief moment. “Alright, well I'm heading down now, so I'll see you in like, thirty seconds.” He could hear her end the conversation before her boots once more thudded against the hardwood. “Brunch, brunch, brunch, brunch...” She chanted to herself in a sing-song voice, imitating the fanfare build up to the word Charge you'd hear in a baseball stadium.


The door opened and closed before she finished.


Dan sighed as he wondered what it would be like to be young and go to brunch with a bunch of people. Or better yet, to be his own age and go to brunch with people. His ex had always liked to go. She'd sit there with her bloody mary and it'd all look totally normal to most people. However her foot would be oh so carefully running along his thigh or against his crotch. No one had ever noticed, but it's not like she ever hid it.


She had stopped doing it about four or five months before they actually split up. Dan still missed it though nearly two years later.


It wasn't all bad though, Dan thought as he sat up in bed.


Sure, Kat and her friends were young and attractive and all that but that also meant they'd do the dumb things that young, attractive twenty somethings did in this city. They'd go somewhere and wait an hour for a table, then spend time deciding between all the overpriced specialty cocktails, then drink while they lazily looked over the menu, take pictures of the food, choose filters on Instagram, talk about anything and everything while they ate, and then quibble over how to split the bill. Afterward, inevitably someone would know someone who was bartending somewhere or of a band that was playing in a park or their roommate would be playing softball. Going out to brunch for Kat wasn't just an excuse for indulgent food and day drinking. It would be a multi-hour long affair.


Meaning that Dan had his apartment to himself.


Dan's underwear fell down around his feet the instant he stood up. He lazily yanked his shirt over his head and tossed it in the direction of his hamper as he walked to the door of his room and flung it open.


The living room was flooded with natural light from the large windows of his sixth story apartment. He turned, looking out on the East River and Manhattan beyond. He sauntered about the living room, his bare soles slapping loudly against the hardwood as he walked up to the windows. Dan looked toward all of the skyscrapers in Manhattan and waved his dick back and forth with a shake of his hips at them. “Take that Bloomberg!” He shouted for no reason. Dan didn't care about politics or the mayor, but it just felt like the thing to say when you were standing naked in front of New York City.


As Dan walked back he turned on his television, and switched its input to the computer he kept attached to it. With just a few clicks he had an episode of a show he had pirated playing across the large screen. Dan felt on top of the world as he swaggered over to his kitchen.


The late thirtysomething threw open his refrigerator door, and pushed aside all of the healthy crap that Kat filled it with; kale, avocados, every type of berry imaginable, grass-fed this, free-range that, and who knew what else. Finally, he got what he was looking for, a small carton of eggs and small package of bacon. Dan didn't cook much and when he did it mostly revolved around a quick artery-choking breakfast.


Within moments the whole apartment smelled of grease, butter, and bacon. Dan barely even attempted to prevent the grease from the pan from getting on his plate. He loved to gaze down at his shining slices of bacon and fried eggs while they sat in a small puddle of their own drippings. Satisfied that his breakfast was suitably unhealthy Dan sat down on his couch, and dug in while he watched his show.


Once he was finished, Dan leaned back into his couch and patted his slightly extended belly. He laughed as he looked down at the bulge, remembering that Kat always referred to it as a 'food baby.' As he sat there, he wondered if she'd ever thought about him the way he sometimes thought about her. Dan shook his head, he knew the answer of course, so why did he have to torture himself. Besides he didn't really want to do anything with her, then he'd lose a roommate to help pay for the mortgage and gain a younger girlfriend who was far less financially independent than any woman he had dated in the last ten or twelve years.


Dan rubbed his eyes, checking the clock as he debated watching another episode. He yawned as he decided against it, shutting off the computer and the television. When he stood, a wave of fatigue hit him like a ton of bricks. Dan closed his eyes tight and then opened them slowly, trying to will the sudden tiredness away.


It was most likely the heaviness of his meal but he felt like he could take a nap. Dan bent down, picking up his used dish and carrying it over into the kitchen. His feet and limbs felt heavy as he dragged himself across the apartment. It was like they were made of lead, Dan realized as he once more tried to blink away the fatigue that was overcoming him.


By the time he made it over to the sink, he needed to use the counter to actually support himself. What the hell was wrong with him? Dan thought through the sudden fog that clouded his mind. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Dan walked slowly along the counter top before he reached the end of it. His own bedroom wasn't very far, and his bed couldn't be much farther. Twenty steps all together at most. Yet as he stood there, his eyelids growing heavier by the minute, Dan wasn't sure if he'd actually make it.


Shakily, he took his first full step without the support of the counter to help balance him. The moment his hand couldn't grab a hold of something though, Dan fell face forward into the floor. As darkness overtook him once more, all Dan could think was that he wished he was wearing underwear.


The sound of distance thunder woke Dan.


But... it was still beautifully sunny as he opened his eyes.


It took him a moment to adjust to the bright light as he gazed out across the expanse of his hardwood floor. Dan blinked rapidly and squinted against the harsh late afternoon light. It didn't help that the windows were facing the sun, Dan thought as his eyes finally came into focus.


“What the... fuck?” Dan thought as he stared at the western wall of his apartment. It looked way too far away he realized. More importantly though it looked... way too tall.


Thunder rolled once more followed by a great crash. The thunder kept booming and soon the whole apartment seemed to be shaking. It was a constant rumbling as Dan tried to brace himself and rise to at least a kneeling position.


He looked every which way, trying to take in the sights. His entire apartment was all around him and it was huge. Gigantic in every proportion. Dan couldn't even comprehend most of what he was staring at.


The rumbling became more intense and he turned his head to find himself staring eye-to-toe with the worn black combat boots of his roommate. The enormous black leather monstrosities crashed against the hardwood with thunderous claps, her huge legs covering the vast distance that seemed to separate them as if it were nothing. Dan's eyes kept going up and up as he followed her long white legs to her plain jean shorts, her big flowing t-shirt, and her gigantic face. A face that was focused on the cellphone she had in her hands and not where she was walking.


“Kat!” He screamed at the top of his lungs jumping to a standing position.


Her booted foot sailed right over him, and he could only duck as the small heel almost clocked him on its way overhead. The thundering continued but the quakes grew less intense as she walked away, turning into her room, not even aware of how easily she had just stepped over Dan.


“Oh God, this can't be happening,” Dan said as he sat down on the massive plain that had, not that long ago, been the hardwood floor of his apartment.

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

Dan looked every which way as his gargantuan furniture began to actually take shape. His neck hurt as he gazed upward to look at the huge and distant windows he had just stood in front of earlier. They were so big now that it was impossible to think they had been something he could have stood in front of with such ease. The notion that he had been sitting on that mountain sized couch was mind boggling.


How could any being be so big?


“Dan?” Kat's voice called, and the shrunken man froze in fear. He of course did know that something could be that big, his roommate had almost crushed him as she walked toward her room. Now her voice seemed to rattle the entire apartment as she called out, “Dan? Are you home?”


Dan turned his small head and craned up to watch Kat's gigantic face lean out from her room, looking down the hallway toward his room and the exit and then back into the living room. It was amazing to think how high up her head was in comparison to where he sat on the ground below. Amazing and terrifying. No wonder she hadn't heard him, there was no way his voice would be able to travel that far.


“Fucking sweet,” unlike her voice which could carry over relative miles with ease. Booming and powerful yet still sweet and distinctly feminine.


He could hear the distant thuds of her boots hitting the floor as she moved about her room, and then felt them as they grew closer once more. Dan looked upward as she walked out into the apartment, her laptop balanced on her forearm while her free hand tapped away at it.


Fear gripped his entire body and he darted out of her path like a rabbit or a house cat. It had always confused him why pets would occasionally just run off in terror for no reason. Now though, at a size small enough to be a meal for a kitten, he understood it.


Humans were gigantic and oblivious.


Kat didn't look where her huge booted feet fell as she walked. The young woman merely walked through her apartment and anything that might be in her path would either be crushed or have to get out of the way. There was no concern from this huge being about what the tremors her footfalls caused, she was just walking.


Dan had broken into a sweat by the time he reached the relative safety of standing next to his kitchen counter. He leaned against his knees and sucked in deep lungfuls of air, amazed that he had dashed what had to be the length of a football field so quickly. Of course, by the time he actually stopped Kat had long ago cleared the space where he had been standing and now was in their small kitchen.


It wasn't much of a kitchen, a narrow strip of space flanked by a refrigerator, stove and cabinets on one side and counter space, a sink, and a dishwasher on the other. The one thing Dan had ever loved about the kitchen in this apartment was the fact that it had a dishwasher. There was nothing like not having to scrub every plate that you used. Though, he had never really made much use of it. His ex-wife did occasionally but they were both far more of restaurant and take-out people than someone who cooked.


Kat would cook at least a few times a week but more importantly she loved to bake. Dan didn't understand it but he wasn't going to argue, even when she occasionally made gluten free cookies or vegan brownies, it was generally delicious. Not that she followed either of those diets, it was just something she did. Now, home alone on a Saturday afternoon, apparently baking was on her list of priorities.


The sound of metal pans and bowls crashing about together was heard as she gathered her equipment. It was unbearable to Dan as he cowered there, uncertain if he should try to move forward. If he went into the actual kitchen, he would just be beneath the lip of the cabinets. That was prime territory for being ignored or worse accidentally crushed against the toe of her boots though so Dan elected to stay where he was for the moment.


Dan realized he needed a plan to get his comparatively giant roommate's attention but any hope of concentrating was instantly demolished as the sound of a guitar playing through stadium speakers filled his apartment. “It feels like a perfect night...” Kat sang along tunelessly to the garbled voice of Taylor Swift pumping out of her laptop's speakers. The singing would have been bad enough but the floor erupted in a near endless quaking as the enormous redhead started dancing.


He soon could hear the sound of her throwing ingredients into a bowl. The crack of eggs, the sifting of flour, and so on provided an undercurrent to the catchy pop music. Dan cautiously stepped to the edge of the counter and gazed out at her. The first thing he noticed was the force with which her foot hit the tile floor, it was more than enough to completely squash him. Especially when her whole foot lifted up settling her weight on her toes and the ball of her foot as twisted her hips. Dan's eyes traveled up her white thighs to the tight jean shorts that flexed and stretched against her tight butt and slightly curving hips.


Kat wasn't exactly curvaceous but she had enough meat on her bones to cut an attractive figure especially with the way she dressed in the summer. Watching her dance, even to music Dan couldn't stand, was something that the man couldn't help but find arousing. His member stirred as he watched the giant woman lift up her mixing bowl, stirring away as she turned and dance. Her breasts, formerly little bigger than a handful now looked like fleshy hills that bounced as she moved, brushing against her flowing t-shirt tantalizingly.


“Fuck,” Dan said as he gazed up, fully erect at the sight of her.


It dawned on him that this young twenty something could end his entire existence and never even realize it. He'd be a stain beneath her black boots, no different than a piece of gum or a bug she hadn't noticed while walking down the street. Worse, what if she did find him? How would she react when she spotted him tiny and erect gazing up at her during what she clearly thought was a completely private moment?


Would she think he intended to be so small just to catch a glimpse of her naked or something? Dan swallowed hard as he imagined exactly what Kat could do to him if she were angry at that size. Being a stain on her boot would probably be something he wished for in that scenario. If he did make contact with her, she would be able to do whatever she wanted to him. That was a known fact about the scenario. One that, unsurprisingly, didn't make Dan feel particularly comfortable.


After all, how much did he really know about this young woman?


He knew her finances were probably not that great, and vaguely what she did for a living. Sure, he was aware of the food she ate and the type of music and television shows that she watched but... they weren't the type of roommates who'd sit and have long conversations about life or anything. Honestly, there was a lot more that he didn't know about her than he did.


For all he knew, she was the reason he was shrunk. Maybe she was a witch or had a chemical or... something. Ok, Dan thought to himself, that was sort of crazy. Though why he had shrunk was definitely something he wanted to know, there was no reason to think it was malicious. There was even a chance that whatever had happened to him could still happen to Kat!


If both of them were shrunk there was no hope for a rescue. They'd have to try and slip out the door or something, and then rely on their neighbors. That was an even scarier thought, since like any good New Yorker Dan had no clue who his neighbors were let alone if they'd help or try and take advantage of his situation. Hell, given the New York City real estate market, they'd probably just step on him and then buy his apartment to expand or make a duplex for themselves.


The possibility that this was all a real estate scam was driven from Dan's head by the smashing of Kat's foot roughly fifty feet away from him. She was now simply dancing in their apartment, laughing and singing to herself as she moved about. Dan needed to make contact and running up to her feet seemed like a bad idea.


Having no other option, he rose to a standing position and started jumping up and down. There was a better chance of the movement catching her eye than her actually feeling his small fists drum against the tough leather of her boot. She danced through the living room, pausing to truly shake it toward Manhattan before prancing back.


The playlist ended and she paused, giggling to herself as she stood there with her hands on her hips catching a slight breath. “Kat! KAAAAAAAT!” Dan screamed as he jumped like mad at the base of the kitchen counter. Staring up at her with her hands on her hips made the girl look surprisingly intimidating, like some kind of conquering giant. The fact that her boots were clearly inspired by combat boots didn't help her menace any. “KAAAAAAAT!” Dan's voice practically went hoarse as he screamed.


Finally, her head twitched and she looked down at him. He could barely make out her face with the light at her back but he could see her eyes narrow down at him, “How did you get in here, little bug?”


“Oh God,” Dan stopped jumping, terrified of what was about to happen.


“I don't like bugs in my apartment,” Kat's voice rang in his ears as she stepped forward. The whole floor shook once more as her foot made contact. Dan gazed up at her, as she approached, uncertain whether he should run or not. Another quaking footfall though awakened that animal fear in him once more and he bolted, hoping that she didn't just smash him against the cabinet.


PHWOOM!


Her enormous boot slammed directly into his path and he ran headlong into it. His face smashed directly against the worn leather, filling his nose and mouth with its scent and taste. Dan coughed as he sat back up from his fall, amazed that something as big as her had been able to move that quickly. When his vision cleared, he saw the toe of her boot rushing forward. It rammed against his flesh as it probed him. He could only imagine that Kat thought she was being gentle as she bruised his body with the tip of her boot.


“What the hell is that?” She muttered to herself. The foot landed on the ground, producing a softer tremor. Dan couldn't help but look up from her while lying on his back. Those huge skyscraper sized legs exploded outward as she crouched down over him, her weight shifting onto the balls of her feet once more as she settled into position. Her whole head cast him in shadow as she looked down at him.


Kat's big blue eyes went wide as they took in the sight at her feet, “No fucking way.” A huge manicured finger came down and slammed into his chest, knocking all the air out of it. The finger snapped away as if it were on fire. “Is that really...” Kat's jaw hung open as she looked down at him, “Dan?”

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

Even when he had watched Kat's enormous foot smash into the floor with enough force to render him little more than a bloody pulp, there was still some kind of psychic distance between her and the action for Dan. Now though, with the simple act of her crouching over him plunging him into shadow, and her huge mouth agape above him, Dan could only describe his young roommate with one word: Terrifying.


He had to take a moment to catch his breath from a tender poke of her finger.


She literally held more force in that one digit than he could muster in his entire body.


“Dan,” her voice thundered from above, “Dan is that really you?” Her hand extended down toward him, then paused before shrinking back clearly worried about touching him.


Coughing, Dan pulled himself up to a sitting position and gazed into the enormous and all too real face of the giant woman above him, “Kat! Yes, it's really me!”


Her huge eyelashes fluttered back and forth as she blinked repeatedly. “Holy...” Kat couldn't even finish the sentence, shock all over her face. Dan merely stared up at the giant girl trying to read her enormous features for any sign of what she was thinking. “Dan, we... we have to get you to a hospital or a doctor or something. Like... God...”


The giant girl's hand came down once more and before Dan even realized what was going on she had scooped him up into it. The pale digits wrapped around him, pressing against his body and trapping it with horrifying ease. Dan tried to squirm as Kat began to stand back up but her god-like strength was too much for him to fight.


Her rapid ascent caused Dan to be pinned back against her flesh. His stomach felt like it was still on the ground as she rose to her dizzying height, and he became extremely light headed. Dan closed his eyes tight, trying to concentrate before he opened them to find himself at roughly chest level with Kat still staring down at him.


Dan could see a few of her enormous teeth biting down upon her thin pink lip, clearly concerned at the fact that he looked like he was about to pass out. Kat paused for a moment before nodding her head, “I'm going to get your phone and we'll call your doctor, ok?”


For a moment, Dan nodded. Kat clearly had a better handle on the situation than he did, and going to the doctor was probably the best move. Until Dan remembered who his doctor actually was, “No!” He shouted at the top of his lungs.


Kat stopped, her foot hitting the ground after barely taking a step. The small movement made her whole body seem to shudder, shaking Dan once again without her even intending to. “What?” Was all the giant girl was able to respond with.


“No, don't call my doctor,” Dan shouted. He hadn't been to the doctor in over a year, mostly because he didn't really get sick very often. In fact, he could say that he probably hadn't been to the doctor much in the past five years outside of the occasional physical or the like. He rarely even thought about it, which was why his doctor was the same from when he was married. For most people, that wouldn't be much of an issue, a little awkward perhaps but not a major issue.


That's because most people's doctors weren't their former sister-in-laws.


Dan had never particularly liked doctors. As the old saying went, a doctor would always just find something wrong with you. The way they looked at you, the way they always wrote in their little charts, and would 'hmm,' and 'ahh.' He didn't like it. In fact, he pretty much hated it. It made him feel completely helpless and as if he were the world's biggest idiot. Of course, when he was engaged a combination of stress and a cold that he couldn't quite shake resulted in his wife practically dragging him to her sister's practice to be examined and taken care of. Since he wasn't technically immediate family she didn't have much problem or issue with becoming his primary physician. Actually, Dan was fairly certain she didn't even like him all that much.


Now though, the very thought of her looking down at him, poking and prodding and hmm-ing and ahh-ing was too much to even comprehend. On top of that, who knew what would happen. At the very least, she'd tell his ex-wife and sure they were on fairly amicable terms but he knew she would enjoy the thought of him at a few inches tall far too much. At worst though he could be turned into some lab rat for the rest of his life.


Kat continued to merely stare down at him, chewing on her lip. “Dan...” her voice was trembling slightly, “I really don't know what to do here.”


“Just...” Dan gazed at the giant above him, “Just please don't call my doctor.”


“But...you're... Dan, I'm holding you in my hand right now. You're the size of an action figure.”


“Kat,” he looked up, unable to believe that he was pleading with her. He gently ran his hand over her thumb, which was thicker than one of his legs, “I could end up in a lab for years if they don't know what's wrong with me. I have no clue why this happened but I... I don't want to become some lab rat.”


She continued to stare down at him, obviously uncertain.


“Please...”


He could feel the power of her nostrils sucking in air before she finally spoke, “Ok, Dan. I won't call your doctor. We'll just try and figure out something for right now, alright?”


“Good,” he called up to her.


Kat smiled down at him and then set him on the counter. She squatted down so that her face was level with his body, like she was talking to a small child. It made Dan feel uncomfortable as he watched her eyes move over him for the first time while he gazed at her house-sized face. Kat had an undeniably cute face, with a light coating of freckles that ran across her cheekbones and the bridge of her nose, nice dimples, and big bright eyes. Strands of her bright red hair spilled from where it rested atop her head in a loose and messy bun. She brushed a few of them aside as she took him in before smiling. “Alright, little guy,” she said with a giggle, “what happened?”


Dan stared back at her and the first thing that came out of his mouth was, “Kat, please this is serious. Don't call me little guy.”


Her lips curled into a further smile and more cannon-like giggles escaped her pink lips, “But that is kind of what you are, Dan.” Her finger came forward scrunching back and forth before it reached out and patted him on the head with enough force to nearly knock him over. “You're kind of a little guy.”


“Kat, please!”


“Ok, ok,” she sheepishly smiled at him before saying softly, “You're the one who doesn't want to see a doctor, Dan. I have no idea how you want me to handle this.”


“It's serious, Kat,” Dan shouted unable to comprehend how she could go from so shocked to so silly in the matter of a few minutes. He still couldn't believe the size of her. The idea that the finger that had just brained him was connected to the massive face in front of him was too difficult to wrap his head around.


“Then tell me what happened,” her voice had a forceful edge to it that made Dan uncomfortable.


“I...” Dan's voice caught in his throat for a moment as the giant girl frowned at him, her eyes narrowing slightly, “I... I don't know. I got up, I ate breakfast..”


“And didn't clean up after yourself,” the giant girl added.


“Right, sorry, but...” Dan closed his eyes amazed that he was apologizing for not cleaning one of his own pans in his own apartment while he was standing only a few inches tall. “I was very tired suddenly, and thought I was going to pass out. I figured I'd lay down for a bit and clean it later but then I just collapsed.”


“You just collapsed?”


“Yes.”


“And then what?”


“And then I woke up and you almost stepped on me.”


She giggled before offering a very unapologetic, “Sorry.”


“You really did...” Dan felt defeated. When she was ready to rush him off to the hospital she had seemed like such an adult but now he was starting to wonder just how serious of a person Kat really was.


“I know I probably did,” Kat gave another bright and booming laugh, “It's just the thought of someone having to scamper out of my way is kind of funny.”


“I had to run!”


“No, when you're the size you are I think you scamper,” she offered nothing but a wicked smile before adding, “Maybe scurry.”


“Kat, please! It was terrifying! You're fucking scary at this size.”


Her eyes narrowed and then she giggled once more, her finger moving forward and pointing to his crotch, “You don't seem to mind.”


“Oh God!” Dan clapped his hands over his erection, suddenly realizing that he was still naked, “Why didn't you say anything?!”


Kat merely shrugged her huge milky shoulders. “It's ok, Dan. Really.”


Dan just stared back at the enormous girl. “How can you be like this when I'm standing here a few inches tall?”


Kat merely blinked at him, “Well I took a lot of art classes in college. I mean it's not like I haven't seen a dick before, Dan.” She lightly laughed once again.


“No...” Dan shut his eyes, trying to stop himself from asking just how many dicks Kat had seen, “I mean, how are you laughing right now?”


“Seriously?” Kat looked down at him before shaking her head, “I mean, yeah, Dan, this is fucking scary like I almost peed myself when I realized I had almost squashed you like a bug. At the same time though, I mean... it's like something out of an old B-movie. I mean it's like a low budget version of The Incredible Shrinking Man. They didn't have the money to do all the intermediate stuff so bam, you're just small. End of story.”


“That can't be how you're looking at this,” Dan said, actually taking a step back from the enormous girl in front of him.


“Kind of the only way to look at it,” her lips curled upwards once more, “Little guy.”


“Please don't call me that,” he shouted but all he got was a laugh in return.


Suddenly a horrible noise cut through their conversation and the whole ground shook underneath Dan. “Oh my God, what's going on!?”


“Relax, Dan, it's just my phone,” he watched as Kat rose back to her full height, and it hit home that even atop the counter Dan was barely higher than her waist. She stretched over him, casting his small body in momentary shadow as she grabbed her cell phone and answered it. “Oh, hey... Yeah, no, I kind of forgot... What? Uhm...” Kat looked down at Dan for a moment, biting her lip once again, “Sure you can come up real quick... Ok, see you in a sec.” She ended the conversation and looked down at Dan.


“What was that?”


“It's just my friend Steph, I totally forgot that she was coming by today.”


“And you're letting her up? Kat, no one should see me like this! I can't...” Dan suddenly found it hard to breathe as he tried to imagine another giant woman stomping about his enormous apartment.


“Look, just, it'll be like, really quick. I know how to get rid of my friends. Ok, Dan?” Dan continued to try and breath until he found himself being scooped up once more. “Here, I'll put you on the coffee table and she won't even know you're there. I'll tell her like, I'm not feeling well and I'm going to stay in tonight and yeah, she'll totally leave.”


Kat bent down and set Dan down on the low wooden coffee table. A few books, video game cases, and an empty beer can or two were littered across it but it was mostly open space. Dan craned his head upward as Kat stood back up, finding himself staring into her knees as she slipped her phone into her jean shorts and went to answer the door.


Dan still couldn't believe that Kat was actually just letting her friend waltz in when he was in this state but what was he going to do to stop her? He knew he'd have to go to a hospital eventually, or at least to his former sister-in-law's office and there would be more giants beyond his apartment. Unless he magically got better like he had magically shrunk, Dan knew he'd have to prepare for it at some point.


“Hey, Kat,” Steph's voice rumbled up the hallway.


“Hey, I'm really...”


Kat was cut off by her friend, “Oh my god, are you baking brownies?” Dan could instantly hear Steph making her way deeper into the apartment. “I love it when you bake,” Steph said as she sauntered into the room.


“Thanks,” Kat said awkwardly as she walked behind her friend, stepping into the kitchen and clearly expecting her friend to follow.


Dan then watched as Steph approached the coffee table.


She was somewhat taller than Kat, and like her had a lean build. Steph however had long blond hair that she always let flow down around her shoulders, and skin that always had a nice healthy tan from the time that she spent outdoors. Today she wore a simple white dress that made her look like some kind of Greek goddess.


The mesmerizing power of her looks broke though as Dan watched her raise her bulky leather handbag up into the sky and let it come crashing down toward the coffee table. “Oh fuck!” Dan screamed as he dove out of the way. The bag hit the coffee table with enough force that it actually kicked up a gust of wind that blew over his back.


The entire coffee table shuddered as Steph fell back into the couch and propped her feet up on to the short coffee table. She was wearing a pair of thin leather sandals that she clearly walked in a lot. The soles were coated in dust and grime from the city but what caught Dan's eyes were the few splotchy stains that he was certain were the carcasses of insects that had been crushed in the enormous woman's path.


“So,” the new giantess asked as she crossed her legs at the ankle, bobbing her foot up and down enough to unwittingly rain dirt and rocks down upon Dan, “What's the plan for tonight?”

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

Dan coughed and sputtered as small rocks that were completely imperceptible to Kat's enormous friend Steph pelted down at him from on high. He slowly pulled himself up to his hands and knees before coming to an entirely upright standing position. Dan swallowed hard as he gazed up the dirty soles of Steph's sandals, realizing that her feet were easily two, or maybe even three times, his size.

The way her right foot bobbed up and down on her ankle, and rubbed against her left foot filled him with dread. It was as if her feet were simply taunting him with their size and power. Yet, she had no idea he was even there, cowering before her.

“Oh my God, Steph!” Kat's voice carried from the kitchen. Dan instantly heard her boots slamming down against the hardwood of the floor as she raced over to the coffee table.

No, Dan thought, don't freak out!

“What?” Steph asked as she sat up slightly looking toward the coffee table.

Dan turned rapidly between the two enormous women. Kat stood high above him, chewing her lip while her eyes were locked on his small form. Trapped as it was in a precarious position beneath Steph's sandals. “What is it?” Steph asked again as she started sitting up further and leaning forward. As she did, those huge sandals changed position and fell rapidly downward as she moved to plant her feet directly onto the table.

Dan screamed in terror and dove forward again, landing between Steph's tanned feet as they collapsed onto the coffee table. At his small size, it was easy for Dan to hear his roommate's sharp terrified intake of breath while she watched him nearly die at the feet of one of her friends.

“Did I get it?” Steph asked as she brushed some of her long blond hair behind her ear and lifted her foot slightly to inspect her theoretical kill. Dan turned to see her big brown eyes narrow down on him. “Oh I missed. Don't worry, Kat, I know how much you hate little creepy crawly things,” Steph's voice was full of confident reassurance as she carefully angled her foot above Dan. Dan swallowed hard, the slow careful movement right before a sudden one was how lots of people dealt with insects and bugs.

“Wait! Don't!” Kat finally cried as the ball of Steph's foot hovered directly over her shrunken roommate.

“What? Why?”

“Because it's not a bug.”
“Then what the hell is it?” Dan saw light once more as Steph pulled back her foot setting it on the ground with a light thud. Her other foot remained on the coffee table, her toes flexing against the soft leather straps of her sandals. “Wait a minute...” Steph leaned down, her blond hair forming a curtain around him, “Is that like a little action figure or something?”

“No, it's Dan.”

“Dan... you're roommate Dan?” Steph turned to look up at Kat who slowly nodded. “How the hell did he get like that?”

“I don't know!” Dan finally managed as he finally brought himself to a standing position.

Steph instantly burst into laughter, “Oh my God, that's what he sounds like?”

“What? What happened to my voice?”

“You didn't tell him?” Steph's eyes once more darted up to Kat.

“No, I figured it was better not to.”

“What the hell are you two talking about?”

“You sound like those cartoon chipmunks.” Steph continued to giggle as she stared down at him.

“Oh God...” Was all Dan could muster in response.

Steph's giggles eventually faded but her gaze didn't. The enormous girl continued to stare down at him, watching his every slightest move with immense fascination. “What are you going to do with him?” She asked after a long pause.

“I don't know,” Kat replied as she simply stepped over the coffee table and collapsed into the couch. She crossed one of her huge milky legs over the other and shook her head. “We don't even know how he ended up like that. He said he got really tired after eating breakfast and then just passed out. He woke up like that.”
“Oh...” Steph nodded while her friend spoke before looking down at Dan once again, “Wait, what did you have for breakfast?”

“Bacon and eggs,” he answered, unable to comprehend just how that information helped.

“What kind of bacon?”

“Oscar Mayer.”

The look of disgust that crossed the young girl's face was all the more pronounced by the fact that it was bigger than a jumbotron. Steph then turned to Kat, patting her lightly on the thigh, “Didn't you tell me the other week that he eats like nothing but just processed crap?”

“Yeah,” Kat said, “He's always guzzling down soda with high fructose corn syrup and eating all sorts of shit that's just terrible.”

“That could totally do it. I mean, who knows what chemicals are in all of that kind of stuff and how they might interact when inside of a human body with all the bacteria and other things that are in there.” Steph began vigorously nodding as she looked down at the shrunken man before her, “You really need to take better care of yourself, Dan. Especially since you're like, what? Forty?”

“I'm thirty-six!” Dan shouted back.

“Oh...” Steph bit her lip and awkwardly looked back at Kat. Dan was amazed to watch his roommate give her friend an apologetic shrug.

“You thought I was forty?!”

“I don't know, you're divorced and stuff,” Kat threw up her hands, before gesturing down at him, “At least I was in the ballpark. Four years off isn't that bad.”

“But you went four years up! You tell people I'm forty!”

“Look, that's not that point,” Steph announced, her booming voice cutting through the whole conversation. “The point is that you need to do like a juice cleanse or something. I do one like once every three months. Really flush out all of the toxins from your system, and then start eating stuff that's actually good for you, like kale and avocados.” Kat nodded along, placing her hands on her bent knee. Steph's huge feet rose back up, settling against the edge of the coffee table as she continued, “Like you could get him started on a whole new diet, you know?”

“That's a really good point,” Kat had a bright smile which grew even wider as she looked down at Dan.

“No, that's... ridiculous!” Dan shouted up at the two young twenty somethings. “I shrunk! This isn't going to be solved with superfoods and hot yoga!”

“Oh my god, Bikram would definitely help you out a lot.” Was the only reply that came from Steph.

“Is it really as good as people say it is?” Kat suddenly asked, touching her friend's arm to get her attention.

“You've never done it?”

“No, I always thought it just sounded way too intense.”

“Oh, it is fantastic,” Steph said excitedly, “I mean, it's really hard when you first start out cause it gets so hot but it's still just yoga, you know? So it's all the stretching and meditation but combined with like a really good sweat. Afterward I just feel like, completely rejuvenated.”

“That sounds really cool. Maybe we should go together sometime.”

“Yes! I normally do it on Wednesdays at this little studio in Bushwick.”

Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing as the two giant girls above him prattled on about hot fucking yoga while he stood just a few inches tall at their feet. The pair of them so quickly became so absorbed in their own lives that it was mind boggling to him. He was a shrunken person. That alone would make most physicists weak in the knees but these girls thought it was better to talk about going to some sweat lodge in Bushwick to stretch for an hour than his existence.

Realization hit Dan like a ton of bricks. The alternative to being a lab rat for scientists that would poke and prod him was being at the mercy of Kat and her zany friends. She was so much bigger than him that if she wanted him to do hot yoga there wasn't much he could do to stop it.

“I just think that ultimately, it's a really great opportunity for this little guy to take better care of himself,” Steph's mention of a 'little guy,' was the only clue Dan had to start paying attention to the conversation again. Steph then smiled at her friend, “And you could totally help him with that, Kat. You're like so awesome at organizing stuff and making a routine.”

“That's true. Isn't that kind of exciting, Dan?” She asked looking down at her shrunken roommate as she and her hippy-dippy friend apparently decided the remainder of his life.

“Kat,” Dan called up as he stared at the two giant women, whose faces looked down at him. He paused as he gazed into those huge faces, there was excitement and happiness in them certainly but there was also a dash of superiority. These two girls knew what he needed to do and had now decided that the reason he had shrunk was because of his diet. Dan swallowed hard as he struggled to chose his next words, “I... I just don't know...”

What?! He screamed inside of his own head. Where the hell had that come from?

“Steph's right, Dan. Even if it's not the reason for why it happened, why wouldn't you take the chance that eating healthier and exercising wouldn't make you big again?”

Dan struggled as he tried to put into words the fact that everything the two girls had said was complete nonsense. He turned from Kat who sat there, legs crossed, with her huge black boot swinging up and down with enough power to smash a building apart to her friend Steph, whose beautiful face he gazed up into from over the tips of her wiggling toes. There was no arguing with the pair. Not at this moment. Not when it was both of them out to 'improve' him.

Just before the pause became too long though a loud bell rang.

“Oh, the brownies,” Kat said, jumping up with such speed and excitement that Dan had to double take to realize she had actually jumped over the immense coffee table he was on.

“Sweet!” Cried Steph as she too rose up from the couch and stepped over Dan. His head turned skyward as her enormous skirt was parted by the tan columns she called legs. He could see the pristine white panties that she wore and tried to at least console himself that being at the mercy of Kat and her friends at least had some obvious benefits.

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

Dan stood on the coffee table, still trying to process everything that was happening. He stared back at the mountainous couch where moments ago two building-sized young women had been busy making decisions for him. Dan turned away, shutting his eyes and wishing that this nightmare would just end. If he could just wake up embarrassed and passed out on the floor like some kind of idiot, Dan was certain he'd be able to die happy.


When he opened his eyes though he was greeted by the towering form of Steph's giant handbag. The huge light brown leather structure sat above him like a great insurmountable hill. It was hard to imagine that it was just a purse and that inside of it there was just normal every day objects; a wallet, her phone, maybe some make up. There was nothing special about it to her. It was just where she kept stuff that she needed to carry around.


Dan shuddered, suddenly wondering if he would ever find himself at the bottom of Kat's big tote bag, jostling for space against tubes of lipstick and giant heaps of forgotten change. How else was she going to carry him unnoticed through the city?


“Oh my God, Steph just wait like a second,” Kat's booming voice thundered in the distance.


Dan wished that he could see what the two girls were doing but Steph's handbag was so tall it literally blocked his line of sight.


“Come on just a little piece,” Steph whined like a child, and Dan could hear the sound of skin slapping skin as she presumably tried to reach inside the brownie pan.


“Just wait, let me cut one,” Kat replied, and Dan could easily hear the resounding clatter as she opened up a drawer.


These were the enormous titans who were in charge of him at that moment. Two girls who literally couldn't wait for brownies to cool. Dan slumped down into a sitting position and held his head in his hand. They were attractive, which was a major bonus over other people that might be taking care of him, particularly in a hospital or the like, but they were also just so... young. He sat there as the two talked in the kitchen about... whatever, Dan didn't even care at that point. Like before the fact that he was shrunk had been forgotten by the giant girls while they focused on their own lives.


Something warm and soft fell on Dan's head, and then another chunk fell against his shoulder. The small man opened his eyes and gazed skyward. High above him, staring down at him while she bit into a massive brownie, was Steph. The blond goddess just watched him, holding the brownie in her hand and letting its crumbs rain down on his small body. Her huge lips smacked against each other as she chewed the enormous chocolatey treat, “So, like, what should we do with him?”


“What?” Kat called back from the kitchen, clearly distracted. Dan knew that at that moment she was carefully cutting the brownies into neat squares and arranging them on a plate. He never understood why she did it when she could have just left them in the pan, but whenever she made brownies she would cut them and stack them like she was going to take a picture of them.


“Dan,” Steph clarified, “You're not going to take him out tonight, are you?”


Dan's eyes went wide. Take him out where?


“What? No. I wasn't even going out tonight anyway. I didn't sleep much last night.”


“Oh, so you're staying in?”


“Yep,” Dan felt Kat's thunderous approach watching as she set the house-sized stack of brownies down on the coffee table. She paused after she set them down, taking a small little rectangle off the top of the pile and setting it down in front of Dan. “There you go,” she whispered excitedly, extending her pinky finger and rubbing the top of his head with it. Dan stared back up at her as she returned to her full height, grabbing her own brownie as she did. “I really got to catch up on Breaking Bad.”


He couldn't believe how small he felt as he stared at the tiny but still clearly neatly cut square. It was miniscule to Kat but it still looked like a small cake at Dan's size. His stomach rumbled as he stared down at the brownie. Unable to resist he lifted it up and bit down into it, the warm chocolate sensation filling his mouth. It was amazingly delicious.


“How far behind are you?” Steph asked once more stepping over the coffee table rather than walking around it before she settled into the couch.


“Only a couple of episodes,” Kat took the few short steps to actually walk around the coffee table, and each one shook the small plane slightly. Dan was at least thankful he was sitting as the vibrations tore through the wood. “Want to watch them with me?”


“And eat brownies? Fuck yes,” Steph replied reaching over to grab another off of the plate. Dan looked up and watched as her enormous tongue licked lingering crumbs from her lips. He was transfixed as her mouth opened wide and her huge teeth came down, tearing through the square. The fact that those same teeth could tear him in half went through his brain and he found himself with one more thing on the ever growing list of ways these giant people could easily kill him.


Kat got the computer they had hooked up to their television running and quickly brought up her pirated copies of the most recent episodes. Soon enough the show was going and both girls became engrossed in it. Dan had to admit that it was one of his favorite shows too, and watching it on a television that was now bigger than any movie screen he had ever experienced was nothing to complain about. He sat there and for a solid two episodes he felt like he could forget that he was only a few inches tall.


As the third episode of Kat's mini-marathon began, Dan rose to his feet and walked toward the plate of brownies, ready to grab another small chunk.


“Oh Steph, grab him quick,” Kat's voice filled Dan's ears.


He turned to stare at the enormous girl but found his sight blocked out by Steph's gigantic tanned hand wrapping about him. The thin blond lifted him high up into the air with ease, once more sending his whole world into a dizzying spin as she lifted him to her face. When everything came into focus again, he could see that Steph had a giant grin on her face, “Oh my God, he's so light.”


“Hey! Put me down,” Dan shouted, his arms pinned to his side by her enormous grip.


“Oh wow, this is too much,” Steph giggled as she felt his pathetic struggles.


“Dan,” Kat caught his attention as she leaned in against her friend's face to get a better look at him. She had a stern look across her face, as if she had just caught a child with his hand in the cookie jar. It was so hard for Dan to understand her displeasure when next to her was another billboard sized face that was simply delighted by the sight of him. Granted the sight was him struggling but it made for a strange contrast as he looked into Kat's giant blue eyes. “You can't have any more brownies. We talked earlier about this, you have to start eating better.”


“You two are eating tons of the damn things!” Dan shouted back, feeling like he was arguing with his own parents. The two of them were literally eating tons of brownies though, or at least they were on his relative scale.


“But we know how to take care of ourselves, Dan,” Kat lectured, “I run every day and do yoga and go to the gym. You spend most of your time sitting around eating crap. We'll start slowly, ok? So for the rest of the day, no more brownies.” Her pinky finger came forward once more and rustled his hair, “Okie doke?”


Dan said nothing as he stared back at the enormous girls, he wanted to say something, to yell back at Kat for treating him like he was a small child but instead he merely nodded, and croaking out, “Yeah, ok,” when he realized she wouldn't be able to see the small movement.


Kat smiled wide and then leaned away from Steph. The blond woman stared at him longer though, her lips curled up into a devious smile as she appraised his small size. Dan could feel the muscles of her hands twitch and flex against his body as she tightened and loosened her grip, causing Dan to squirm involuntarily. With a light giggle she lowered him down but rather than place him back on the coffee table she carefully rolled him out across her lap.


Dan instantly grabbed a hold of the folds of her dress as he tumbled out across the wide surface of her thighs. He looked up but all he saw was the mighty shelf of Steph's breasts high above him, her head directed back toward the television as Walter White continued his descent into villainy. The whole world shifted as Steph leaned back into the couch and crossed her legs. Dan abandoned his grip on the thin dress and scrambled quickly to avoid the crushing force of her thigh. He heard the barest of giggles erupt from Steph's taut tummy and couldn't believe it. She hadn't crossed her legs on accident, she was literally playing with him while she watched the show.


The shrunken man turned to Kat, hoping she would notice and protect him from her equally enormous friend but the soft laughs were barely audible at their size. Huge fingers brushed against his body, sending him tumbling into the small crevice created by her crossed thighs. Dan was caught awkwardly between them, it was like sitting in an armchair sideways. He frantically tried to pull himself out, flailing his arms and shaking his body back and forth like a turtle. Eventually, he fell over onto his side and laid there like a worm staring down toward her crotch.


Dan began to crawl forward. He wasn't sure what spurred him on toward her covered womanhood, whether it was the desire for revenge in the form of childish prank or actual sexual lust for the young twenty something he couldn't say. Dan just knew that he was going to go their and rub up against her pussy through her thin dress and panties.


Her huge fingers wrapped around him, the nails digging beneath his body and carrying him up into the air. Dan flailed and squirmed in her grip once again but he was quickly placed up onto her leg, and her hand settled on to the toned thigh with her arm draped over her crotch to prevent him from getting near.


With little else to do, Dan marched toward her knee. It was weird to walk across someone's body. Her thighs weren't as fleshy as Kat's, and Dan found the ground to be surprisingly firm as he walked, his weight barely making any indentation. He was actually sweating by the time he reached her knee. Her whole leg was one long gradual upward slope, which made walking across it like moving up a huge hill. Worse though, her body radiated heat and while it wasn't particularly noticeable he knew that the apartment was nowhere near warm enough for him to feel as hot as he did when he collapsed against Steph's hard knee.


Dan stared out, feeling nervous as the giant joint would occasionally shift as she bobbed her foot or adjusted her weight. Yet, he never felt like he was in danger of falling. Dan still refused to look down though, everyone had a fear of heights when they were hundreds of feet in the air and looked down.


After the fifth episode of their binging, Steph's hand came down again, picking him up with ease and a surprising lack of concern. She had literally scooped him right up off of her knee, and closed her fist entirely around his body while he remained in a sitting position. Dan screamed in terror as her fist enclosed him entirely in darkness, compacting his small body into the extremely warm space. Then without any fanfare he was dumped out onto the coffee table while the tan giantess rose to a sitting position.


Dan lay there, taking in deep breaths as the two giant women said their goodbyes and Kat walked her friend to the door. He had never experienced anything so terrifying in his life as being crushed within Steph's enormous hand. The young woman wasn't even aware of what she had done, to her it was just a few seconds but to Dan it had seemed like an eternity.


He had no idea how long Kat was gone but when she returned he could see she was eating a sandwich. She put on something else besides Breaking Bad, and Dan just lay there staring up at her as the young woman continued to act as if he wasn't even there. Kat raised one of her big booted feet up onto the coffee table, undoing the laces with one hand before sliding a barely noticeable zipper down, tugging them off and throwing them toward her bedroom. She repeated the process with the other one and Dan felt paralyzed with fear as he heard the crashing sound of the boots landing far away. It sounded like Kat was tossing compact cars around.


The strange mixture of acrid sweat and sweet lotion filled his nostrils as she balanced her socked feet against the coffee table. All while keeping her eyes fixed on the television screen, she hooked a finger into the left sock, pulling it down past her heel before carefully lifting the foot and tugging the sock off from her toes. She did it again with the other sock and draped them across the coffee table as if leaving her offensive smelling laundry around was something she did all the time.


Dan blinked several times as he stared up at her soft pink soles and wiggling toes. He had actually never seen Kat relax like this in the apartment. Was this what she did when he was gone? Or was this merely how she would act if she lived alone? Had she really forgotten about him that easily?


The shrunken man stood up, ready to shout at the indifferent girl before him when she leaned back into the couch and propped her feet fully on the table. Her huge feet settled down with loud thunks and she released a contented sigh while she brushed crumbs from her top. Dan fell back to his knees as the force of her feet hitting the table caused the whole structure to tremble. He couldn't help but stare at the obelisk-like feet, her two big toes brushing against each other as she watched television. One of them lifted up and he listened to the distinct sound of her nails scratching into her skin. The raised foot came back down with another shuddering thunk.


Dan just sat there mesmerized by her enormous actions, unable to take his eyes away until she eventually turned off the television, stood up and stretched. Kat smiled down at him as she patted her big but still mostly flat stomach. “Ugh, lazy days are awesome but they're kind of the worst,” she announced down at him. “Come on, little guy, time to get ready for bed.”


“Wait, what...” Dan said, his mind still lost thinking about the scale of her unconscious actions. He remained in a fuzz as she plucked him up, and gently carried him in the palm of her hand into her own room. She set him down on her nighstand, a rickety piece of furniture that she had bought at a thrift store, where he sat beneath her huge reading lamp dwarfed by a copy of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones.


His eyes followed her as she marched around the spacious room and into her personal bathroom. The fact that the two bedrooms each had their own bathrooms was one of the reason's Dan really liked the apartment. Sure not having a 'public,' bathroom was strange now that he had a roommate but when he had first bought it years ago and Kat's room was simply the guest room it all had made sense. It was strange now to see how much it had changed from the minimalist decoration his ex-wife had done to it. Tasteful prints of paintings both famous and not neatly covered the walls, along with a few photos of Kat and presumably her friends or family. The furniture was all a mismatched collection of things bought from thrift stores and a few obvious Ikea purchases, and while all of it didn't quite fit together, it worked well enough. Strewn across it all though were her clothes and books.


Dan didn't even realize she had returned until her enormous body flopped down against the bed.


He blinked as he stared out at the vast field of white skin. She was completely naked. Her curly red hair spilled down across her shoulders and partway down her back adding a splash of color to her body. His eyes followed the milky expanse of her back away from her hair until it curved up to form her tight butt then sloped down until it bumped back up at her calves. She lifted her lower legs and crossed her ankles as she reached over and grabbed a hold of the thick paperback that sat on her nightstand.


Dan gazed into her huge face, her freckles obscured by a pair of tasteful thin framed glasses. His jaw was hanging open as he realized that she really was completely naked. Completely naked and planning on just sitting there and reading a book.


He watched her enormous face as she became uncomfortable from his staring, finally her huge head turned toward him. “What?” She asked pointedly.


“You're...you're...”


“Naked?”


“Yes!”


“I don't wear clothes when I sleep, Dan. You're not wearing any clothes either,” She shook her head back and forth, “It's not a big deal.”


“Kat we...” Dan shook his head back and forth amazed that she didn't even care about the fact that she was completely one hundred percent naked in front of him. Yes, she had an amazing body but to be confronted with it on such a scale made him extremely uncomfortable. “We need to talk about ground rules,” Dan said forcefully.


Dan stood up and stared into her huge blue eyes, “I'm not just some pet that you can forget and make sleep in your room! I'm a thirty-six year old man, and you can't just treat me like I'm not. That means you can't dictate my diet to me or force me to do things I don't want or let your friends fucking play with me while you watch television!”


“Oh come on, Steph wasn't playing with you.”


“Yes she was! She was laughing at me and she almost killed me like three times!”


“And yet you had no problem sitting on her knee for like two hours, Dan.” Kat shook her head in annoyance before finally saying, “I just don't know what you want, ok? I offer to take you to the hospital and you freak out. I suggest that maybe you should take this as an opportunity to be healthier and you bite my head off. I leave you alone and suddenly you're my pet and my friends are trying to kill you. Jesus, Dan.” Kat slammed her book down and said, “Right now let's just figure out the answer to this question: Do you want to sleep in my room tonight or not? I can put you in your own bed or the couch or the coffee table or wherever you want. Ok?”


Dan shivered in fear as the giant woman yelled down at him. He watched as her huge mouth opened wide causing his ears to ring from the sheer volume of her voice. She could eat him or smash him beneath a fucking paperback. When she finished, Dan took a moment to catch his breath before timidly saying, “No, it's ok, Kat... I just... I just wanted to let you know how I was feeling that's all.”


“Whatever,” Kat replied taking her glasses off and placing them on top of her book. She turned off the reading lamp above Dan, plunging the room into darkness. He heard the springs of her mattress groan as she rolled over, her long milky back facing him as she went to sleep.


Dan sat up for a long time, rereading the back cover description of Game of Thrones (along with the small blurb that stated it was now a hit show on HBO) several dozen times. It was cold in the apartment and he shivered every so often. It was hard to think of the place as his any longer, especially as he gazed out across all of Kat's gigantic things filling a space that his ex-wife had once carefully decorated.


The shrunken man who was barely in his late thirties rested his head against the thick fantasy tome and closed his eyes, falling into an anxious and restless sleep.

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

The tremendous noise of Kat rising from her bed woke Dan up instantly. Morning light was drifting in through her windows but Dan was quickly shaded from it by her immense nude body. His eyes had nowhere else to look as her womanhood dominated his view. Dan merely watched as a few of her pale fingers ran through the fiery hair of her neatly trimmed bush as she idly scratched an itch.


Dan looked up at the young woman amazed by her libertine attitude. However this close to her body he could see nothing of her face. It was blocked out by the huge and perky breasts that hung above him like a pair of twin moons.


The giant young woman sighed, picking her way across the laundry that littered her room. She bent down and picked up a discarded pair of panties, easily sliding her long muscular legs into them before pulling on a pair of running shorts that only covered a few inches more of her body than her panties had. Kat then simply tossed a sports bra to contain her breasts before slipping on a pair of socks and her running shoes.


Kat walked past Dan and the nightstand he stood upon without a second glance. Her gaze was locked on her phone as she queued up her running playlist. Dan just stared at the giant doorway as he heard Kat leave through the front door. Had she simply forgotten about him or was she once again 'giving him his space?'


Or more than likely, he decided as he slumped against her book again, Kat had just wanted to go for a run and didn't care what that meant in regards to him. Dan took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and despite the early morning light, found sleep easily once more.


The crashing of the front door woke him from sleep next.


Dan blinked and wiped sleep from his eyes as he watched Kat return. She walked right into her room, her face was red, her breathing still labored, and her body covered in a shimmering sheen of sweat. Her thunderous footsteps kept him rooted to the nightstand as she moved past and directly into her bathroom.


The sound of the shower was like an enormous waterfall as it bounced off the tile of her bathroom and escaped into her bedroom. A fan quickly joined the falling water to prevent the bathroom from becoming too humid as she took a hot steamy shower. Kat strode into the room, dropping her sports bra on the ground as she went. She balanced against her dresser as she slipped out of her shoes and socks.


Dan stood up calling out, “Kat! Hey, Kat!”


The giantess merely hooked her thumbs into her shorts and sent them along with her underwear falling to the ground. She turned about, walked through the door to her bathroom and closed it with a resounding boom.


Dan wouldn't have minded but as he finally broke into a state of full wakefulness, his bladder was beginning to protest. He needed to pee, and badly. He glanced around the nightstand looking for somewhere he could relieve himself but saw nothing. How had she not given any thought to such an obvious need?


He did his best to hold it but after several minutes it became clear Kat wasn't having a quick down to business shower but that she clearly planned to luxuriate in there for some time. Dan understood it, there was nothing like a nice long relaxing shower and he found himself assuming that as a young woman with needs she might be busy doing other things besides cleaning herself. He really needed to go to the bathroom though and there he was trapped on her bedside table.


With no other choice, Dan stood up and walked to the edge and tried to relax. Looking down there wasn't much else besides floor below him, maybe an errant sock was in his firing range but it wasn't like he was going to ruin anything. Besides, at his size how much could there really be inside of him anyway?


Dan took a deep breath and tried his best to relax.


It was surprisingly difficult. Sure, no one was watching him but it wasn't like he was in the mindset of someone standing in front of a toilet or a urinal. On top of that, everywhere he looked he was reminded that he was standing in the bedroom of a young woman. Shutting his eyes, Dan could still smell Kat everywhere but he was silently able to push that away from his mind. With a deep breath, his muscles finally went slack and a steady stream of piss erupted from his body.


At that same moment the shower was turned off.


Dan blinked as he heard the enormous curtain get pushed aside and moments later the door open. Over his shoulder he could see Kat, her hair still wet and droplets of water still clinging to her body, dressed in nothing but a towel looking about for something. She looked up for a moment, and her pink lips stretched into a smile as she saw him standing on her nightstand. Her face suddenly changed to anger though as she caught sight of what she was doing. “Oh my God, Dan!” She shouted marching over toward him.


Now that it was coming out there was no stopping it for Dan as she marched up to him. Luckily with each of her furniture-shaking steps, the stream grew less and less until it became a terrified little dribble before finally drying completely. “I can't... I can't fucking believe you. You couldn't hold it for what? Ten minutes?”


Delicately her fingers came down and pinched him by the torso. She lifted him into the air and held him out at arms length like he were an offending piece of trash. Kat carried him into the bathroom, and Dan instantly broke into a sweat from the intensity of the humidity. Even with the fan on, at his size it was like a jungle. The redheaded giantess sat him down in the sink before tearing off toilet paper from the roll hanging on the wall and walking right back into her room. “Inconsiderate little fucking bug,” she muttered under her breath as she walked out.


Dan felt miserable as he stood there. Kat was just trying to be nice, and even in her own somewhat condescending way she was trying to help him, and his response was to piss on her floor. Like a puppy that didn't know any better.


Kat returned a minute later tossing the soaked up wad of toilet paper into the bowl and flushing it. She then turned on the faucet causing Dan to leap back as water rocketed down toward him. He watched as she shot soap into her enormous hands, lathering them up, and then running her fingers beneath the stream of water. Dan found himself creeping forward, and standing beneath the soapy runoff from her hands to get clean. He stood their lathering and rinsing beneath her hands like it was a shower.


The giant redhead said nothing in response if she noticed. All Kat did was shut off the faucet when she was finished and run her hands against her towel. She then just stood there going about what she needed to do to get ready for the day.


Dan just sat there, in the still slightly wet sink drip drying from his 'shower,' as Kat got ready for whatever it was she had planned for the day. It must have been something important he thought as she blow dried and brushed her hair, applied slightly more make up than usual, and vigorously brushed her teeth. It wasn't until she was brushing her teeth that she actually removed him from the sink, setting his small body amidst all of the various products she kept on the counter top. Dan was mesmerized by the huge bottles of various goops, lotions, and other liquids that covered the space. Perfumes for every occasion and creams for every possible condition towered above him.


He knew something was up when she actually picked up a small bottle of clear liquid and sprayed it about her neck and wrists. “Kat...” he began, trying to engage the young woman in conversation.


“Wait there.” Was the only response she gave.


Dan could hear the distant sound of Kat getting dressed. Sitting on her bathroom counter though made him feel uncomfortable. Was she going out again today? Did she have a date or something? Dan shuddered at the thought of being compared to one of the muscular young guys she hung about with. It'd be completely humiliating.


When Kat returned he was very surprised to look up at her. She wore a loose fitting yet still conservative top beneath a tight cut blazer with three-quarter length sleeves, and then a pair of jeans that clung to her athletic legs they were painted on. Her hair hung loose about her shoulders and she idly brushed it about as she stood above him. Dan knew that this was the kind of outfit Kat wore to work or when she was going to bars in Manhattan.


What the hell was going on?


Kat laid her hand with the palm up on the counter top and waited. Dan carefully walked toward it and stepped onto her huge fingers. Her flesh was soft and had a little bit more give than Steph's thigh the day before but it was only a few quick steps to her palm. “Kat, why are you dressed like that?” He asked, amazed by his own discomfort at the sight.


“What are you talking about? I dress like this all the time.” Her voice was dismissive and final. Dan didn't like where this was going but he couldn't say why.


The giant young woman carried him into the living room, bent down and deposited him onto the coffee table. He watched as she stepped right over him once again, before sitting down on the couch's edge. Dan looked over at her as she fidgeted with her shirt and blazer for a moment, then swung her leg up and over. She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting and fashionable Oxfords on her feet and Dan watched as her foot bobbed up and down, her ankle twisting every which way. Kat didn't say anything to him, she just pulled out her phone and began playing with it, like she was waiting for something.


With the phone in her hand, Dan had no clue when she was or wasn't receiving texts or messages, but he knew that something was definitely up when she rose to her feet and walked toward the apartment door. “Kat...” he began as she walked off.


The door opened, and he instantly heard Kat's voice, “I'm so glad you could make it.”


Dan shut his eyes tight as Kat returned with whoever her guest was, though the sharp sound of heels hitting the ground told him much more than Kat probably thought it would. “Oh God...” Dan said to himself as he heard the pair of enormous women stop directly before him.


Dan opened his eyes finding himself staring at two pairs of legs. On the one side was the casual denim of Kat and on the other were a pair of midnight blue, almost black, stockings. Dan's gaze traveled up the nylons past a fashionable pencil skirt, a shiny button down blouse, and a shimmering silver necklace to the statuesque face of his ex-wife, her dark black hair swept onto the top of her head in a fashionable updo.


Her arms folded across her chest, the dark blue color of her nails catching the light, as she stared down at him with her ice-blue eyes, “Well hello there, Dan.”

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

“Ju...Julia?” Dan stammered as he stared up at the enormous woman.


It wasn't until then as he gazed up at his enormous ex-wife that he was reminded of Kat's actual height. The young woman, while thin and athletic, was only perhaps 5'5'' tall at the most. Certainly not small but far from the dominating height she appeared to Dan. Julia however was 5'8'' and loved to wear heels, causing her to rise what seemed dozens of feet above the intimidating Kat. In many ways one of the few things that Dan had had going for him when they had first started dating was the fact that he was over six feet tall. The massive reduction in height only made him feel so much smaller as Julia filled the sky, towering over not just him but Kat as well.


Her plump red lips curled into a smile and she covered her mouth with a delicate hand, stifling a giggle that escaped her lips. Dan watched as her whole body seemed to shake with mirth before she finally released a powerful belly laugh. “I'm sorry. Oh my God, I really am,” Julia said amidst the dying fits of laughter, “But if you could hear how you sound right now. I mean, you sound just like Alvin and the Chipmunks.” She laughed once more before calming herself as best as she could.


“Julia, please...” Dan pleaded.


His enormous ex-wife merely held up her hand to silence him, shaking her head. “I'm sorry, Dan, but for right now just stay quiet or else I will be unable to control myself,” Julia giggled once more, her blue eyes lingering on him with a touch of sadness before she turned her head to face Kat, “Maybe you should just tell me what happened... Kate, right?”


“Kat...” the young girl corrected Julia sheepishly, her eyes locked on her feet while her fingers tugged at her loose fitting top once again. “... And... and I don't really know. I found him like this yesterday and just...”


“You found him like this yesterday?” Julia thundered, her eyes going wide as she stared back at Kat.


“He told me not to call a doctor and I didn't know what else to do,” Kat pleaded, her voice becoming a whine as she craned her neck to look Julia in the eye.


Julia sighed, and gently placed a hand on the younger woman's shoulder. “It's ok, I think I understand,” Julia's cold blue eyes turned to Dan and the shrunken man couldn't help but flinch under his ex-wife's gaze. He knew that look all too well, it was the look she would give him when she had decided he was being an idiot. It was the same look she would give him whenever he refused to admit he was sick or was being too much of a coward at work or really any situation where she had decided that she knew what was best. “You didn't know what to do and so you called me?” Julia asked, in that leading but not obvious way she had mastered in nearly a decade of trials.


Kat sniffled and brushed her fingers against her eyes before nodding, giving a childish, “Uh huh,” as her answer.


“Aw, sweetheart,” Julia instantly stretched her hand across the girl's shoulders and pulled Kat into a hug, patting her on the back and running her free hand over her curly red hair as she did. Kat instantly started to cry as she pressed her face in Julia's shoulder. “It's ok, shhh, shhh. Julia's here now and she's going to take care of everything, alright?” She held the girl close and kissed her on the top of her head. “Ok?”


“O... ok,” Kat answered between a few shuddering breaths. The giant redhead carefully pulled back from the embrace, though their bodies were still intertwined as she gazed up and gave Julia a weak smile.


“I'm going to have to take Dan, though. Are you ok with that?” Julia asked, her voice was so sweet and caring, yet still filled with the strength of authority.


Kat simply nodded again.


Julia bent down over Dan, her whole body plunging him into shadow. With her face turned to him it turned cold and judgmental. Dan swallowed hard as her long slender fingers came down, poised like a crab claw before they pinched down onto his torso. Dan yelped in pain as her gigantic nails dug into his skin but Julia merely gave him a reprimanding look in response, as if daring him to scream more as she lifted him and gently placed him into her cupped palm.


As always her skin smelled of flowers and cocoa butter. The shrunken man could feel himself wiggling into her soft palm almost contently. Even as it mostly closed over him, it didn't feel scary and claustrophobic like when Steph had grabbed him but gentle and warm. Like home.


“Wha...what should I do about rent this month?” Kat stammered as Julia returned, very slowly, to her full height.


“Oh don't worry about that right now, sweetie,” Julia hugged her once more before finally breaking apart the embrace, “I'll cover the mortgage for this month and we'll figure it out from there.”


“Th-tha-thank you,” Kat muttered.


“You stay safe, and call me if you find something or if anything happens. You have my number, right?”


“I... I copied it from Dan's phone.”


“Good, good.” From within her palm Dan heard Julia lean in and give Kat one of her over-emphasized wet kisses on the cheek. That kind of friendly kiss that seemed so kitschy even though some people could pull it off perfectly.


Dan then listened to the loud click-boom of Julia's high heeled shoes clacking against the hardwood. She kept the hand holding Dan perfectly level as she moved, providing him with a near seamless ride. Beyond the safety of her hand, he heard the door to his apartment open and close behind them and then the elevator doors open and shut.


Light flooded Dan's eyes and Julia's enormous face filled his vision. Her cold blue eyes were locked on him and her red lips were set in a distinctive line. “Julia... look... I really don't know what happ... ened...” Dan trailed, her face remaining completely impassive.


Her eyes narrowed and her voice took on a distinctive growl as she spoke, “Your little girlfriend in there called me sobbing this morning, Dan. She was begging me to come down here because something had happened to you. She couldn't even say what it was, just that she was worried and she had no idea what to do. I assumed it wasn't serious because after all, if it was serious, you'd be in the hospital and then I'd know because last I checked, I'm still your emergency contact.” She took a deep angry breath before she continued, “And now I find you literally small enough to fit in my fucking hand, Dan. You're in my fucking hand and all you can say is that you don't know what happened?”


“Uh...uhm.” Dan squirmed beneath her gaze.


“Did you ever even think that something might have happened to that pretty little thing you let live with you? Did you even think about that?!”


“Well, yes, I did... just...”


“Christ,” Julia's voice was full of exasperation. She released a horrible derisive snort of laughter as she shook her head and looked up at the ceiling. “You still haven't changed.”


“Julia! Please!” Dan finally shouted.


The enormous woman merely rolled her eyes before saying, “Don't worry, Dan. I'm going to help you. Do you really think that I'm just going to have you locked up in some lab or something?”


Dan remained silent as he stared up at her, uncertain of how to answer.


Julia sighed and the elevator dinged as it reached the lobby. She said nothing as she grabbed her posh handbag from her shoulder and opened it wide. She carefully deposited Dan within it, atop her soft calfskin wallet, between a tampon and a package of gum. He looked up at her but she didn't look down at him, instead her eyes locked on to something on the other side of her purse. Dan watched as her fingers grabbed a package of cigarettes and a lighter, whisking them out of her purse as she walked through the lobby of Dan's apartment building.


Once outside he watched as she lit up a cigarette and inhaled deeply, looking like a beautiful model to Dan far below. She dropped the pack and lighter back in nonchalantly, before reaching in and grabbing a pair of sunglasses. As she slipped the fashionable shades on to her beautiful face, she snapped her purse shut and slid it back onto her shoulder. From the outside, Dan heard her gigantic hand pat the firm leather case, causing the whole thing to shudder.


What to her was a reassuring gesture was to him mildly terrifying.


It all instantly became worse though as she started moving down the street at her normal brisk pace. Julia was the type of person that people imagined lived in New York City; beautiful, fashionable, high-stress job, and moving at life through a breakneck speed. Beyond that she was intelligent, funny, and caring, though not necessarily warm or affectionate. She could be as aloof, arrogant, and condescending as she was sweet though Dan had never really minded. He had always been happy to take the faults that came with her. It wasn't her faults or his that had driven them apart. Nothing had driven them apart. They had merely drifted apart.


Still the speed at which she walked wasn't helpful to the small man she had placed within her purse. Dan knew that in Julia's mind, he had been neatly placed amidst items and there was no immediate danger. She had put him in there presumably to keep him protected from anything she might encounter on the street. However, it didn't matter how neatly placed all the items were in her purse because none of them were secure. Including himself.


Each step caused him to bounce up and down on the ever shifting platform of her wallet. Everything else in the purse bounced and shook with every step though too. Sometimes when she shifted her weight an item might suddenly go flying through the air causing Dan to plaster himself against Julia's high-end calfskin wallet while fearing a tube of mascara might brutally crush him as it sailed through the air. His eyes kept darting up to the barely illuminated tampon above him. The thing kept shifting and shaking with each step and Dan kept imagining it falling down on him like a falling tree.


The thought of dying or worse being found alive beneath a tampon too heavy for him to push it off made Dan feel completely pathetic. Which came as a surprise, because he didn't think he could imagine a more pathetic situation than being carried around in his ex-wife's purse.


The leather walls of his prison did barely anything to shield him from the sounds of the gigantic city around him. He heard people and dogs on the sidewalk, the sound of cars going by, and random music drifting out of open cafes and stores as Julia passed them by. The sounds of the subway station seemed to ring in his ears as she descended underground.


Dan quickly lost track of what was happening as she hopped aboard a Manhattan-bound train. They were most likely going to her apartment on the Upper East Side, which meant she'd get off at Union Station to change trains but between people talking on the train and Julia's own shifting causing the purse to become a dangerous place, Dan lost track of where they got off. It seemed far too early for her to have actually traveled all the way uptown when he heard the sound of the street once more. Granted, he had no actual way of telling the time but he would have expected more walking.


Things slowed down, Dan heard a door being open, a doorman wishing her a good afternoon, and the ding of an elevator. Maybe she had gotten on an express train?


More walking, a few doors being opened. He could hear the muffled sound of people speaking softly but Julia didn't have any roommates or anything like that. Dan knew that for a fact. Maybe it was the television?


A door shut behind her, and silence reigned.


Julia set the bag down somewhere and suddenly light filled the purse once more. Dan squinted before Julia's face appeared, shading him from the harsh light of wherever the hell they were. She smiled down at him and her hand once more entered the purse. Very carefully she scooped him up into her hand and lifted him out of the purse.


As soon as he entered the light, Dan immediately shuddered in fear. He recognized the room instantly, and it certainly wasn't Julia's apartment. This was one of her sister's examination rooms in Chelsea!


“No!” He shouted as she set him down on the crinkly white paper that covered every examination table in every doctor's office Dan had been to in his entire life.


“Yes, Dan. Good lord, I'm not going to let you turn into a lab rat but that doesn't mean that we can just be in the dark over whatever happened to you.” Julia shook her head as she stared down at her miniscule ex-husband, “Just cooperate and everything will be fine.”


Dan looked for somewhere to run but before he could decide on a direction, the door opened and in strode Julia's sister. Despite the minor age difference between them, Julia and Leslie looked like twins. The same tall lean build, striking features, pale skin, and dark hair. The difference that separated them was that Leslie had far less interest in looking good. She kept fit, yes, but she wasn't decked out from head to toe in designer clothes and expensive jewelry.


Leslie's long dark hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and she wore a simple pair of wire-frame glasses while Julia always wore contacts. Beneath her open white coat she was wearing a t-shirt from Columbia (her alma mater), and a pair of jeans. Dan couldn't see but he was certain that Leslie would either be wearing ballet flats or sneakers. Never anything dressy or with a heel for her.


Her eyes were locked on a file as she walked in, “You know, Julia, since you and him are divorced, Dan really needs to learn how to make appointments for himself and come here without you...” She looked up from the chart to see Julia standing in the examination room with Dan seemingly nowhere in sight. “Oh this is just ridiculous.”


“Hold on,” Julia said with a raised hand to stop her sister from walking directly out of the room. Julia carefully nodded toward Dan who stood frozen staring at his enormous doctor, held in place by a mixture of futility and fear.


“Well that is... different.”

Chapter 8 by gtswburg

“Now do you understand?” Julia's voice rang out across the small examination room.


Dan was still frozen in place as Leslie's gaze rested on him.


She was just standing there, seemingly still, but her eyes were all over the place as she took in his small body, occasionally bouncing back to her sister to try and gauge her reaction but the eyes would always come back to Dan. It was there that they eventually came to rest, and Dan instantly knew that look. It was the same clinical look that he saw all the time in a doctor's eyes, especially Leslie's. He wasn't a person, he was a patient, or worse just a body. A broken machine whose parts needed to be fine tuned.


Leslie took two earth-shattering steps forward before crouching down in front of the examination table. Her big blue eyes were a few shades paler than her sister's, more of a gray tone than the sparkling cold blue of Julia's. They stared down at him, even from her crouching position she was still so much bigger than him, and Dan could see as her pupils focused in on his tiny frame. “So, how did this happen?”


Dan's voice caught in his throat, suddenly self-conscious as he remembered that his voice now made him sound like a cartoon character.


“He doesn'...” Julia began only to be cut off by her sister.


“Stop babying him.” Leslie's voice was straightforward and authoritative, her head snapping to look up at her older sister, “He is a thirty-six year old man. It is more than about time he got over this foolish fear of the doctor.” Leslie's face slowly turned back toward Dan and her eyes settled back on his small frame. “Now. How did this happen?”


Dan could feel himself shivering under his former sister-in-law's gaze. She had always made him feel so small and insignificant as a patient and now as he stood entirely exposed to her he felt even shorter than his few inches of height. “I...” he stammered, his feet unconsciously shifting him backwards from the enormous face in front of him, “I... I don't know.”


Leslie closed her eyes and released a heavy sigh so strong that it actually caused Dan to lose his already nervous footing. She rose back to her full height while Dan fell down onto his backside, completely forgotten. Leslie snapped open her chart and quickly scrawled something within it before looking over at Julia. “I'll have to run some pretty standard tests, I guess. I have a baseline from last year and he doesn't seem to have gained any significant weight since then,” her eyes looked back toward him before she turned back at Julia, “Not that it's particularly easy to tell.”


“Ok then,” Julia nervously chewed one of her flashy painted lips before asking, “Do you have any idea how this could even happen? I mean, he's what? Three or four inches tall at most?”


Leslie shrugged as she turned around, walking out of Dan's sight as she began to rummage through cabinets, “I have no idea. Frankly, last I checked this was physically impossible. And I don't mean, oh yeah this is extremely improbable. I mean Dan should be dead. So, there's your silver lining, I guess.” Leslie shrugged once more as she finally found the drawer she was looking for.


“Leslie, don't be so mean,” Julia frowned as she looked at her sister. Dan watched as his gigantic ex-wife turned around and leaned back. Her tight bottom stretched the fabric of her pencil skirt as she leaned back against the examination table. The whole thing shook for a moment but Dan found he didn't mind as he looked upon her gorgeous backside.


“It's not mean. It's the truth,” Leslie replied as she turned around, “Besides I never much liked the guy anyway.”


“Oh come on, he's sitting right here.”


“With an unheard of medical condition,” Leslie walked across the room, each of her steps another clap of thunder to Dan's ears, “Face it, Julia. If you want to keep this a secret, you better want to keep the incredible shrinking man here.” As she walked back into Dan's vision, the light caught upon the edge of the syringe she held in her hand and a deep fear welled up inside of the small man. Meanwhile, Leslie just stared down at him, her lips somehow contorting into something that was half-smile and half-frown, “I guess he'd make a nice pet. You could put him in a little cage or something.”


Julia laughed and slapped her younger sister on the shoulder, “Oh God, Leslie, that's terrible.”


Leslie just shrugged and began to lower the syringe toward Dan, he could see a large vial sticking out the end of it. Without even thinking, Dan scrambled to his feet and started to run away. He was moving so quickly it took him several seconds for his own screams to catch up to him.


“Really? Julia you're going to have to hold him down.”


“What?” Julia looked over her shoulder, barely noticing the screams of her miniaturized ex-husband. “Oh Dan...” she said pitifully before turning about.


A massive wall of skin appeared in front of Dan, and he slammed face first into it. The moment he fell over, Julia's index and middle fingers settled onto his chest, perfectly pinning him. Dan squirmed against her, flailing his arms and legs as best as he could while his ex-wife simply resumed her casual leaning against the examination table.


“He needs to stop squirming. This is already going to be hard enough with him being the size he is.”


“Dan. Stop.” Julia's fingernails dug into Dan's chest and he yelped in pain. Knowing there was no way out from beneath her fingers, Dan stopped trying to break free of her grasp. He could feel Leslie's cold icy finger pads grip onto his foot, stretching his leg out perfectly as she leaned in with the massive syringe. “Don't look at the needle, Dan. Look up here, at my face, ok?” Her index finger carefully rubbed against his skin and Dan found himself looking up into his ex-wife's smiling face.


“God, this is worse than when one of my patients insisted that I treat their two year old,” Leslie muttered as she finally pricked his skin. Dan let out a scream of pain, Julia's nails dug into him once more to secure him, and Leslie's enormous voice boomed, “Baby.”


Waves of dizziness overtook Dan almost instantly as the blood emptied from his femoral artery. His head began to loll involuntarily as fatigue overtook him, his eyelids becoming far too heavy to lift.


“Oh my God,” Julia's voice though thunderous sounded distant, “What's happening?”


“Julia, he's slightly bigger than your finger, what did you think was going to happen when I drew blood...” Leslie's words seemed to expand and drift off into space as Dan lost consciousness.


Dan's vision returned slowly. At first all he saw was light and then enormous blurry shapes that started to slowly come into focus. His hearing returned next and it was entirely assaulted by sounds Dan could barely understand. Eventually with his vision clearing, Dan began to recognize the sounds of a street; people walking by, the occasional car, conversation.


What was all that clinking noise?


A loud slurp from above caught his attention and Dan's vision finally cleared. He watched as what at first looked like a red hot air balloon with white stripes took the shape of a giant glass, held between long and slender fingers. Julia's face came into focus next, her bright red lips pursed around a straw as she sucked up the contents of her bloody mary. The glass settled down onto the table top where Dan apparently lay with a powerful thud.


“This is such a nice little place,” Julia's voice echoed.


“Mhm,” came another voice, Dan turned to see Leslie chewing and swallowing, “I always mean to come and then just never find the time, you know? I feel like the last time I was here was probably almost four or five months ago at this point?”


“Oh, if we had places like this near my office, I would eat there all the time.”


“What is around your office? I feel like it's in such a dead zone.”


“It is, unless you want poorly done steak.” Julia sighed as she lifted another forkful of some enormous salad up to her mouth.


Dan wobbly brought himself to his feet, steadying himself against a... pepper shaker? Dan shook his head in a vague attempt to clear it but all that managed to do was bring on another wave of dizziness.


“Oh, Dan's awake.”


“Told you he wasn't dead.”


Dan looked up just in time to avoid being pelted with a few chopped up pieces of orange that Julia's huge fingers pushed off the end of her fork. The large chunks of fruit landed with a sad plop at his feet, their juices and some kind of vinaigrette oozing off of them onto the table cloth. Dan just stared at them, uncertain of what to do before Julia's voice filled his ears, “They'll help, Dan. Eat them.”


Crossing his legs beneath him, Dan sat down on the table, picking up one of the meatier orange chunks and biting into it. It was juicy and fresh, instantly making Dan question why more fresh fruit wasn't part of his diet. Hunger then overcame him as he began to sloppily tear into the oranges, the juice sliding down his chin and dribbling upon his chest and lap.


“So, when will we know?” Julia asked before spearing more greens onto her fork.


“Well, no one will be at the lab till tomorrow but I'll tell them to rush it and prioritize it so hopefully a day or two at most. There's a chance that the tests might not tell us anything though. I mean, if he's not dead who knows how he works now. The tests might come back completely normal.”


“How?”


“I don't know. How does a man shrink from over six feet tall to less than half a foot?”


Dan frowned as he listened to the conversation. He felt like a child as he sat there, eating his own special meal while he was talked about without anyone asking his opinion. It didn't help that even craning his neck and twisting his head in every direction he couldn't even make out the faces of either woman. They were too big and they were directly above him. All he saw was the underside of their jaws.


“Can I just be honest for a second?” Leslie suddenly asked. Dan watched as Julia nodded, her mouth full. “What did you ever see in him anyway?”


Dan blinked and even though he could barely see her face, Julia also was clearly shocked. “Um, I don't... necessarily want to discuss that, Leslie.”


“Why just because he's sitting there?”


“No, Dan... I would think Dan knows why we got married and why we got divorced,” Julia's head shook back and forth, “I don't want to discuss it because my taste in men is none of your business. I liked Dan, and he's still a friend. I shouldn't need to explain myself any further.” Dan then watched as Julia's finger came down and lightly patted him on the head, then ran over his back. “I will even say this, because I have no problem with him knowing it, there are sometimes when I even miss him.”


“Really?” Leslie asked dubiously as she slid more food off of her fork and past her lips.


“Yes,” Julia answered, her finger still lingering on Dan's body though this time as it traveled down his back, it curved slightly and then wrapped around his hip. The very soft pad of her finger settled down onto his crotch, ever so gently fondling his shrunken member.


It rested there for the rest of the meal.

Chapter 9 by gtswburg

Dan had no clue what to think when the meal ended.


The conversation had quickly turned away from him to discussions of the sister's family. While Dan had certainly met Julia's immediate family many times, her more distant relatives were still little more than names and the occasional half-remembered face. So, the discussions of what their cousin had named her third child or that Uncle Hank had apparently passed were completely lost on him.


Not that he was able to particularly concentrate with Julia's soft fingertip gently fondling his penis. Dan had to fight back moans of pleasure as she toyed with him, occasionally using her whole hand to cover his small form when the waitress came by, keeping them well stocked on alcohol and little else. The meal eventually came to a close with a more than slightly inebriated tug-of-war over who would get to pay the check.


Both sisters were giggling as they wobbled to their feet. Leslie paused downing the tall glass of water the waitress had brought over without being asked for them. When Julia stood up, her entire hand cupped Dan with ease, easily pressing his body into her soft palm. He gazed up at her enormous form as she gave him an alcohol laced smile followed by a soft puckering of her lips, like she was blowing him a kiss.


The momentary warmth was gone in an instant though as she opened her purse, and casually dumped him inside. Leslie's giggles rang in Dan's ears as he tumbled down the sides of his ex-wife's purse. He landed in a heap on her pack of cigarettes, and turned his head up toward her only to be met with darkness as the bag snapped to a close again.


When Julia started to walk once again, it was like Dan was in a ship as his whole world gently swayed back and forth. Of course, much like a ship, sudden changes in whatever was going on outside would cause him to be tossed about whenever Julia was forced to stop short or turn sharply because of some random pedestrian obstacle. The only indication he had that they were heading toward her apartment was when he heard the terrifying noise of a train approaching followed by the loud hiss of its brakes.


The purse came to a halt, and he was once more exposed to the light. Julia's enormous face peered down at him, and though her eyes were moving about searching for something they slid directly over Dan's crumpled form. They finally settled upon her smooth smartphone and a tangled nest of headphones. He watched as Julia's enormous fingers came down, bringing up music on her phone as she plugged in her earbuds and then lifted the rope-like wire high in the air. Dan was blown away as she delicately placed the small pieces of white plastic into her ears and then snapped her purse shut once more.


For a moment, the landscape of his ex-wife's purse was illuminated by the soft blue glow of the smartphone's screen. Then Dan was plunged into darkness once more as it shut itself off. He sat there, back against the enormous tampon, wondering exactly what Julia's plan was at this point. What was to become of him?


The purse swayed once again as Julia started her journey to her apartment.


After they had split, Julia had moved back into Manhattan, briefly renting an apartment somewhere downtown before purchasing a posh place on the Upper East Side. The place had always been somewhat intimidating to Dan. Sure the apartment they had shared in Brooklyn was very nice, there had been a lobby with someone at a front desk and everything. Her place though had a sleek modern elegance in its design and uniformed employees that kept the whole building picture perfect. There never seemed to be problems; no lights that needed replacing, no marks on the walls, no elevators that were closed so they could be serviced.


On top of that her actual apartment was just beautiful and perfectly furnished.


A fact that Dan was instantly reminded of when Julia opened her purse up once more, and lifted him out pinched between her thumb and forefinger. As she set him down on her perfect glass and steel coffee table in front of her matching black leather sofas and chairs, Dan was forced to drink in the extreme beauty of his ex-wife's home. The floors were hardwood, the counters were marble, the fixtures a beautiful brushed steel, and the walls were tastefully decorated.


Standing next to a small stack of very official and scholarly looking book on law, Dan felt like a disgusting little bug that had crawled in and was dirtying the place by his mere presence.


Though nothing prepared him for how small he felt when Julia's enormous heeled boot was set down next to him. It was a gray leather tower that looked like a small building to him. The small chunky heel at the end of it easily rose to Dan's chest, and was far wider than him. The actual sole of the shoe seemed to be some kind of hard wood that would crush him into paste if he ever ended up beneath it. When the other one was set down next to its twin, Dan felt the glass beneath his feet shudder from its weight.


“You know, Dan,” Julia's enormous voice caused him to turn his attention back to the giantess. She stretched high above him, and he just stared at her as she undid her updo and let her long dark luxurious hair fall about her shoulders. “I wasn't lying earlier when I said there were things about you that I missed.” Her gigantic form collapsed down into the seat. “Remember, when after I had a long day, I'd come home, kick off my heels, sit down on the couch, and you'd give me a nice foot rub?” Dan watched as her seemingly infinite legs rose up high into the sky only to come crashing down against the coffee table in the blink of an eye.


Julia's stocking clad feet filled Dan's vision. The midnight blue color of them made it look as if Dan were staring into the night sky on a cloud filled, starless night. Her toes flexed high above, causing the giant obelisks to twitch and sending Dan jumping back in fright.


“I've really missed those,” her voice had a slight huskiness to it.


Dan didn't need to be told what to do. He knew exactly what Julia wanted as he walked up and plunged his hands into her fleshy foot. She moaned directly in response as he started to work her tense muscles. Sweat quickly began to pour down his body as he pressed himself against hers, barely able to withstand the heat of her giant foot.


The work quickly started to become too much for Dan and he found himself slowly down.


As his thrusts became less forceful, Julia's booming voice called down to him, “What's wrong, little man?” He watched as her enormous face appeared high above him, gazing down at his sweating form, “Is this too hard for you?” She planted her huge left foot down flat against the surface of the coffee table making Dan jump back in surprise. “Fee fi fo fum,” she laughed high above him, “If you don't prove yourself useful, I will grind your bones and bake you into my bread.” Julia laughed once more, tossing her head back in mirth as she did.


Dan was frozen in fear as he realized just how easily Julia could do that.


After a moment the laughter stopped, and Julia leaned back over him. “Dan?”


Dan's vision blurred and he could hear the loud sound of his own breathing.


“Dan... are you ok?”


His heart pounded in his chest. Every inch of his body was shaking in terror.


“Dan, it was just a joke...”


Everything went black as Dan hit the glass where his ex-wife's heel had been moments before.

End Notes:

Sorry about the long time between postings, and this chapter being shorter than average.  Life's been hectic lately.  Thanks to all of you who have been reviewing this.

Chapter 10 by gtswburg

A horrible electronic ringing jolted Dan awake.


He found himself laying in a puddle of his own sweat on the large glass expanse of his ex-wife's coffee table. His vision slowly came into focus as Dan watched the gigantic woman rise from her couch and walk into the blurry distance. “What...” He mumbled to himself, pushing his body into an upright position as he tried to remember exactly what was going on.


Like distant thunder, he could hear Julia's voice as she spoke to someone at the door. After barely a minute she returned, a brown bag the size of a small building in her hand. Julia placed the bag onto the hardwood of her floor before sitting down and opening it. Dan watched mesmerized as she lifted a pair of containers the size of modest suburban homes from within and set them down on the counter.


The two take-out containers formed a nice pair, looking not unlike a two-story house and an accompanying garage or car port. Dan's stomach rumbled in hunger as the powerful scent of Chinese food overwhelmed his senses. His mouth was already starting to water as he rose to a standing position. His eyes were locked on a drop of brown colored sauce dribbling down the side of the larger container, glistening with grease.


A loud snapping noise caused Dan to snap to where his ex-wife's huge teeth were biting through a truck-sized egg roll. He stood, effectively frozen, as Julia chewed the huge piece of food. Her teeth demolished it and her throat muscles flexed as she swallowed.


She could easily stuff him into the egg roll, amidst the various vegetables and thin strips of pork or shrimp that might have been within it. In one bite, or maybe two, he would be gone. That's what she had been talking about just before he had passed out.


Standing there, watching as she took another enormous bite while scanning over some legal brief, Dan could actually feel his heart begin to race once again. Her jaw moved vigorously as she chewed, and the horrible sound of the egg roll's fried shell cracking and snapping filled Dan's ears. Would that be what his bones sound like?


The file containing the legal brief came crashing down, landing amidst the pile it must have come from as she popped the last bit of it into her mouth with a guilty smile. Julia had been healthier than Dan while they were married, but plenty of his bad eating habits had rubbed off on to her. As much as she tried to eat right and exercised, Dan remembered many quiet winter afternoons when she decided to read while snuggling up against him while he played video games or watched some terrible movie. Eventually, they'd get something greasy delivered and she'd mention how bad it was for the two of them before digging in. As if merely recognizing that it was a bad decision absolved them of all the fat they were consuming.


She had never eaten well while working late or from home, and Dan knew that it had only gotten worse during their time together. Not that he had ever minded. He had actually enjoyed the brief moment when Julia had gotten a little tummy. It had been kind of cute, though she had considered it devastating. Within a month, she was back to her usual flat stomach.


With a strange lust in her blue eyes, Julia popped open the take out containers and reached into the bag for a pair of chopsticks. The food smelled positively heavenly to the hungry Dan, and he found himself unconsciously walking toward them. The larger one was lifted high into the air above him by Julia's huge hands and he could hear her chowing down. Only after she was well into the process of eating her late dinner did she notice Dan standing there, practically starving with hunger.


“Well look who's up,” she giggled, playfully snapping her chopsticks down at him before lifting up the smaller box that held her white rice.


Dan gazed up at his ex-wife, actually managing to take her in full for the first time since the food had arrived. For once she was wearing her glasses, a thick framed black pair with soft purple accents, and her dark hair was still unbound, falling about her shoulders. She had scrubbed her make up away while he was unconscious and gazed down at him with her plain face. Julia's skin was well maintained though he still noticed the dark rings and crow's feet around her eyes that she always managed to hide. Her lips were back to their more neutral flesh coloring rather than the shades of red she normally favored. Looking over the rest of her body, he wasn't surprised to see her in pajamas. When Julia was decidedly 'at home,' her work clothes disappeared and were replaced by soft t-shirts and comfortable sweats. Emblazoned across her ample breasts was the symbol for the University of Chicago law school, which she had graduated from nearly a decade ago.


“Are you just going to stare up at me like a dog begging for scraps, Dan?” Her voice was still teasing and playful, “I don't know, my parents always told me and Leslie that we shouldn't feed pets human food. It wasn't good for them.” Laughing, Julia leaned back into the bag and pulled out a small stack of paper napkins. After she set them down on the coffee table, her fingers delicately grabbed a few off of the top and set them at Dan's feet. “Still though, I just can't resist such a cute little face,” Julia kissed down toward him once more, laughing all the while.


With careful deft movements, Julia picked up a few small shreds of chicken from the larger box and placed them at Dan's feet. He stared at the greasy strips of meat, barely able to contain himself as they were accompanied by a small mound of rice.


“There you go, Dan.”


Dan fell to his knees, unable to restrain himself any longer as he tore into the food.


Another laugh rained down from above and he felt Julia's delicate finger stroke down his backside once more. “God, look at you. You really are like a little animal,” she mused, making Dan pause.


He looked down into his hands. They were covered in greasy meat, and he could feel the sauce dribbling down his chin. Only after he stopped eating did the spice of the dish finally start to hit him. Dan had been eating so fast that it hadn't even registered before. Sure, he was hungry but was he that hungry?


“I'm... sorry,” he said suddenly, looking up at his ex-wife.


Julia only cocked her head, “What was that?”


“I'm... I'm sorry!”


“About what?” Dan couldn't help but notice how delicately she placed a piece of chicken the size of his torso into her mouth. Her teeth made short work of the meat as her eyes looked down at him.


He took a deep breath, trying to figure out how to explain why he was embarrassed while she once more handled her chopsticks with practiced ease. It wouldn't have been so bad, Dan thought, if she had just used a plastic fork or even a metal fork. Somehow, the fact that he had actually never bothered to learn how to use chopsticks made him feel all the more like some kind of animal. “For just... for making an ass out of myself by eating like a damn dog.”


Julia smirked high above him and the smile grew wider until she covered her mouth in a poor attempt to stifle her own laughter.


“What?” Dan cried, anger welling within him as Julia laughed down at him.


“It's just,” she took a deep breath to calm herself, “I tried to imagine a dog, and I just realized that even a little dog could probably eat you up at that size.”


“Julia!”


“I'm sorry, Dan.” Julia shook her head back and forth, still smiling broadly, “I'm sorry. It's terrible, I know but you have to look at it from my perspective. You're just... you're so small.”


“No!” Dan stood up, “You need to see things from my perspective, Julia! You are HUGE! I mean, do you think it is easy riding around in your purse?”


Julia looked down at him, the smile was gone, but it wasn't replaced by the pity or understanding Dan was hoping for. Instead, it was replaced by the cool authoritative glare that Dan knew Julia had used to crush many an intern at her law firm.


Dan found himself trembling beneath that gaze.


“I'm... I'm sorry,” he said once more, looking away from his enormous ex-wife. When he looked back up, she was sliding another chunk of chicken the size of his chest between her teeth.


Her teeth crushed and sliced it into an unrecognizable mush. Dan could easily hear her lips smacking as she sat there, silent except for the simple act of eating something that wasn't much smaller than him. “For what?” She asked after swallowing, her eyes still locked on him.


“For,” Dan swallowed hard as he realized he knew the exact words Julia expected to hear, “For disrespecting you, Julia. I know that taking care of me isn't going to be easy for you and I should... I should be more considerate.”


Julia simply nodded before returning her attention back to her late dinner.


There wasn't going to be anymore conversation. Dan knew that already as he sat before his greasy scraps, no longer as hungry as he was just moments before hand. Julia had always worn the pants in their relationship, whether she was willing to admit it or not. Sure, there had been plenty of times when Dan got to be the man but he was more her wife than she had ever been his. As ridiculous as the situation was, it had been easy to forget that day that they had ever gotten their divorce. She had been so caring, so sweet... so... like she had been before.


But they weren't married, and Dan now realized that they weren't really equals. After all, people that were on equal footing didn't get carried around in purses. She would be sweet, and smile down at him, maybe even play with him sexually like she had at brunch but Dan doubted, sitting there in front of her scraps, that she had any intention of treating him as much more than a pet for the foreseeable future.


When she finished, Julia crumpled up the remains of his unfinished meal within the napkins she had laid it out on. She returned moments later and the rest of the night passed in silence while she read over more briefs, making notes in her own elegant handwriting as she went. As Dan sat there, drifting to sleep, he was jolted awake when her fingers wrapped around him.


He panicked for a moment, slamming his hands against her fingers but Julia didn't seem to notice or care. She set him down on her nightstand before walking about to her hamper and grabbing something out of it. The object she laid down on her nightstand in front of Dan was a fluffy white athletic sock. It didn't look particularly well worn though Dan instantly noticed the mixture of Julia's feet, detergent, and skin lotion.


Her glasses were set down next to him, and Julia slid into her bed that could easily hold several city blocks. With a casual flick of her arm, Dan was plunged into darkness and Julia said, “Good night.”


The chill of the air conditioner quickly began to get to him as he stood blind and alone in his ex-wife's apartment. Seeing no other alternative, he steeled himself and opened the mouth of the sock. A heavier foot funk flowed out and Dan fought back a cough before sliding himself into the discarded piece of clothing. His feet didn't even reach where her toes went as he bundled up, tugging the elastic of the sock over his shoulder.


Drifting off to sleep, Dan was forced to wonder if his body even made it to the sock's halfway point.

Chapter 11 by gtswburg

Dan awoke the next morning to the sound of Julia's feet thumping against the floor. His whole world shuddered as she moved about, and he couldn't help but stare as he watched her casually fling off her pajamas and throw them into a nearby hamper. Even now she still looked stunning, her stomach still flat, her breasts still perky, muscle still shining through beneath her skin. Dan watched as her long fingers ran through her dark hair, fluffing the enormous tresses over her finely sculpted shoulders.


He could tell from the way her lips curled ever so slightly that she knew he was watching. Dan always had watched her get up in the mornings. She always seemed so beautiful first thing in the morning, and he had no idea why.


Julia strode away on her skyscraper sized legs, and Dan could hear the distant noise of a shower running so he carefully laid his head back down against the cool end table so he could catch a bit more sleep. He lay there, in her warm sock, drifting in and out until she returned, wrapped in a fluffy towel. She walked into her huge walk-in closet and he laid there, listening to her sifting through clothing, deciding on what to wear.


She stepped out and walked right over to him, dressed in a crisp black blouse and a dark brown skirt. She wore no stockings today, but from the sharp click and thunderous booms of her footfalls Dan knew she was wearing a pair of pumps. When she picked him up in her huge hand, he caught sight of the shining black leather shoes far below. Julia cleared her throat ever so slightly, causing his head to snap up to her wonderfully made up face framed by her long dark hair.


“I'm going to leave you on the coffee table for today, Dan,” she announced as she began to walk. Each of her steps traveled through her body causing him to bounce ever so slightly against her expansive palm. “Don't worry though, I've left you some food and water, and a little bowl for well, you know...” She frowned ever so slightly as she set him down on the large glass expanse.


Dan looked to his right to see a single small bowl set far away from the couch and anything else, obviously the bowl for him to relieve himself in. To his left was a bowl piled high with mixed nuts and a bowl filled to the brim with water. Dan walked over to the small glass containers, and stared into their contents before turning his head to look up at his ex-wife. He wanted to say something but his voice caught in his throat.


“It's the best I could do on short notice, Dan,” was the only reply she offered. He watched as her gigantic form bent all the way down and her fingers carefully grasped a few nuts from his bowl before popping them into her enormous mouth. “Besides,” the nuts crunched loudly between her teeth, “The nuts are pretty good.” Julia dusted off her hands high above, completely unaware of the salt and crumbs she rained down upon Dan before stopping. “Oh, one more thing, I have a... late meeting tonight, so you'll have to fend for yourself for most of the day but the remote for the television is right there.” One last check at her wrist watch and Julia frowned, “I really have to get going. Bye, Dan.”


A blown kiss was all he received before the gigantic woman disappeared carried away on shapely legs that towered far above him.


Dan frowned as he walked away from the respective food and water bowls, their very existence making him feel more and more like a pet that would be simply forgotten about most days because it was more convenient than actually taking care of him. At least she had thought to give him somewhere safe to urinate. While draining himself, Dan spotted a small pile of torn up tissues next to the bowl that actually made him smile. He had no idea why he was surprised, Julia had always had a keen attention to detail.


The morning passed slowly for Dan as he wandered the huge glass landscape that was his home for the day. Besides his little bowls, various files and papers littered the coffee table, and he took some time walking across them reading the notes Julia had scribbled in the margins or the sections she had underlined or highlighted or stuck little post-it notes next to. He knew there was a system to why Julia would underline one thing but highlight another but in all the time he had known her, Dan had never figured it out. Even now with hours to devote to the mystery, Dan found it too mystifying. He tossed the puzzle out of his mind on the grounds that he didn't have enough data.


It took more effort than he wanted to admit but Dan was able to turn on the television. Only to quickly be reminded of how bad day time television was. It didn't help that The Price is Right, his go to 'at home because I'm sick,' show had lost some of its charm after Bob Barker's retirement. Years later and Dan still couldn't get used to Drew Carey as the host. When that had ended, Dan literally surfed through the channels, finding it easier to press the buttons with the full force of his weight rather than using his hands. It took a while but he eventually settled on a movie. It didn't really matter to Dan what it was, a movie was just a better choice than some random sitcom or a Law&Order: Special Victims Unit marathon.


Television quickly became boring to Dan. All of the farcical predicaments of sitcoms that used to entertain him suddenly seemed so trivial. Flipping past Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, and even a random episode of Girls that was on HBO only served to remind him how many shows were made about the city he had lived in for over a decade that were completely separated from his experience in it. Jerry, Ted, and Hannah's problems just seemed like the whining of spoiled idiots when he compared them to the fact that he was only a few inches tall.


Of course, that didn't mean he wanted to watch some cartoon rehash The Incredible Shrinking Man either. He had never actually seen the movie itself, but Dan had seen enough stills to know at his current size that he had no interest in watching it or any of its many derivatives.


The sun was rapidly disappearing from the East-facing apartment when Dan decided that he couldn't sit up on the coffee table any longer. As much as it scared him to descend to the floor where it would be harder for Julia to see him, Dan needed to stretch his legs and move around a bit. Plus, there was a strange part of him that wanted to find a dust bunny or the like just to prove, at least to himself, that his ex-wife wasn't living a perfect single existence.


Walking to one of the far corners, Dan gazed down the brushed steel leg of coffee table and attempted to figure out exactly how he could get down. There were a few decorative bars that ran directly beneath the glass, which provided easy hand and foot holds for him to descend a body length or two. His body shaking he reached out and wrapped his arms and legs around the straight steel leg of the coffee table.


The metal was positively freezing to the touch, causing him to shake and shiver as he carefully began to scoot down it. His teeth were chattering as he very slowly snaked his way down, beginning to wonder if he would actually have the strength to carry himself upward again. It was far too late though, he realized as he passed the halfway point. The glass table was terrifyingly far above him and all he wanted to do was reach the hard wood floor.


Darkness had nearly fallen as he landed, and the few lit lamps cast a pale glow across the apartment. Shadows engulfed huge swaths of the place and Dan cursed under his breath as he realized navigating the floor would be far more treacherous than he initially imagined. Julia had managed to make him miniature toilet paper in the span of a few minutes, but turning on some lights had been completely forgotten.


Dan marched out across the wooden expanse of Julia's floors, wondering what he would find. From his perspective far down on the floor, everything looked so alien. Every piece of furniture was some cyclopean structure daring to be explained. Julia's modernist sensibilities both helped and hindered his understanding of her apartment. Most of the furniture was sleek and functional, but every so often he'd come across something and just stare at it mesmerized and confused for what seemed like hours.


He was crossing back toward the coffee table when he heard the sound of the front door opening. Dan froze in place and turned to watch the gigantic structure open up, spilling bright light from the hallway into the dimly lit apartment. The first thing that Dan noticed as it opened was the sound of two distinct enormous voices, both laughing.


One was Julia's.


The other was a man's.


Anger began to sweep over Dan as he watched Julia walk into her apartment, laughing and smiling at the giant man behind her. He was tall, taller than Dan had been at his old height, and muscular. Even through his tailored suit Dan could watch as the man's muscles casually pressed against the fabric. Worst of all though he was younger. Not as young as Kat was but if he was a day over 30, Dan would find it hard to believe.


Their fingers were intertwined, and the second this young buck had closed the door, he pulled Julia in for a long and passionate kiss. Dan could only watch in disgust as Julia actually lifted her foot up off the ground like a damn school girl. His wife's backside was turned to him, making him feel so much worse as he watched the giant's hands slide down from her shoulders to the small of her back.


When they broke off, Julia was still giggling slightly, “Oh, let me go, get those drinks.”


“Sure,” replied the titan.


Julia turned about her fingers threading out of his as she said, “Just go sit down in the living room or something. I'll be right there.”


A clap of thunder roared through the apartment as the giant smacked her tight butt.


Julia let out an excited whoop, turning around and giving him a playful smack on the shoulder before she began to walk forward. Only as the force of her heels started to shake the floor around him to Dan actually snap back to reality. He curled into a ball and Julia's heel landed around him. The ball of her foot behind him and the spike of the heel itself brushing against his hair.


“Oh God,” he muttered as he watched her walk away, her hips swinging back and forth for the delight of her male guest. Dan slowly stood, his whole body shaking as he tried to process the fact that he had literally almost become a stain on his the bottom of Julia's heel.


A loud grunting noise, caused him to turn and see her young giant adjusting his pants. The giant was clearly making his growing member more comfortable and less obvious in his slacks. He had a large grin on his face as he started to walk into Julia's apartment. Dan dove away this time as the man's enormous shiny black leather shoes crashed against the hardwood.


Dan could barely believe what he was watching as he saw the giant strut deeper into the apartment. He chased after the man, hellbent on providing the enormous being with a piece of his mind or at the very least to let him know that he was there. Certainly Julia assumed that he was in the living room, or had she really managed to forget about him?


As Dan approached the enormous couch where the giant had taken his seat, his anger was rapidly replaced by fear. He watched as the giant slipped off his bus-sized shoes, casually kicking them beneath the coffee table as if he had done it a thousand times before. Dan couldn't even see his face, just his god-like legs as he sat there. Another massive grunt filled the room as he readjusted himself once more.


Then his enormous form leaned forward and snatched up more nuts than Dan could eat in a whole day in one meaty fist. Casually the giant tossed the nuts into his cavernous mouth, and once again the sound of nuts being crushed by huge teeth filled Dan's ears.


He barely had time to recover though as the ground shook once more with Julia's approach. She too casually kicked off her heels as she handed the giant a glass of wine. “Mhm,” the giant moaned as he wrapped an arm around Julia's waist, pulling her close, “Have I told you that you look stunning tonight?”


“Yes, many times,” Julia replied as she fell into his lap with ease. Dan watched as high above her toes wiggled and scrunched with excitement.


“Do you mind if I tell you again?”


“Not at all.”


“You look stunning, dear.”


The sounds of giant lips locking filled the apartment and caused Dan to literally fall on to his backside. It didn't take long before he heard the sound of shirts being unbuttoned. The wine was placed down on the coffee table, and quickly forgotten as the enormous giants rose to their feet. No words were spoken. There was no seduction. The young buck just carried Julia into her bedroom, and the two proceeded to make love loudly and passionately.


Julia's orgasmic screams were still ringing in his ears when the young buck left and Julia retired to the shower. He could still her hear when he felt the slapping of her bare feet against the hard wood as she came to retrieve her pumps so they could be returned to their proper place in her closet.


Only as she bent down and scooped up the expensive pieces of leather did she spot her shrunken ex-husband, sitting on the floor, clearly defeated. “Oh my God, Dan.”


Dan turned to look up into Julia's eyes. Embarrassment and pity was what filled her face as she looked down on his small body.


“I'm so sorry, I forgot you were here...”


“You forgot?!” Dan shouted, all of the anger that he had felt the moment he had first seen her date for the night returning in an instant. “You forgot that I have been sitting on your fucking coffee table all day? Alone and scared?”


“Dan, calm down.”


“No! I will not calm down, this is ridiculous, Julia! You bring home some young hunk and make out with him right where I'm supposed to be sitting? Who does that?”


“Some young hunk?” Julia snarled.


“Jesus! How old was he Julia, twenty-eight?”


“You're one to talk Mr. Oh We're Just Roommates!”


“Kat is my roommate! I needed someone to help cover the mortgage!”


“Sure, you just happened to be living with a sexy twenty four year old who barely makes any money to help cover the mortgage. Christ, Dan, do you even hear yourself when you speak?”


“I can't believe you're even trying to throw Kat in my face when you just had sex...”


“Yes, Dan! I have sex with my boyfriend, who happens to be a few years younger than me, we have sex because that is what couples do. I can't believe that you're actually going to be angry with me for that!” Julia's voice thundered, and as she stepped forward, completely engulfing him in her shadow, they both suddenly remembered that this wasn't an argument between equals. “After I take you in, and offer to take care of you, you throw the fact that I had sex with someone back in my face like we're married.” Julia's foot stomped against the ground, “Get over it, Dan. We broke up. We're divorced. I've moved on.”


Dan looked away from his ex-wife, blinking tears away from his eyes.


Julia's words continued to echo around him, but he could barely make sense of them. He had no idea if the shouting went on for hours or just a few minutes. All he caught was the last sentence.


“Dan, I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay here if this is how you're going to react to things...”

Epilogue by gtswburg

All Dan Henderson really wanted was to take a nap.


Yet as he sat on a pile of wood chips in a small steel cage, all Dan could do was think of those first few days after he had shrunk. They haunted him still to this day. He constantly wondered if there was some way he could have avoided this fate, though in some ways he always knew it was going to happen. Or at least he knew it was going to happen in some form or another.


Sitting there, in his cold steel cage with its water bottle and hamster wheel, he just really wished it hadn't been this precise iteration that had come to pass. Really, any other version of his captivity would have been better than this.


At that moment though, it wasn't so bad.


He was alone, like he normally was, and he had nothing to do. That's why he preferred to fill his day with naps, because the alternative meant sitting on top of wood chips staring out at the room of his owner.


Well, she was more than his owner.


She was also his doctor.


After his second night in Julia's apartment, he had been passed off to her sister Leslie for further study. Within his first few days of captivity, the test results had come back negative and at first it seemed like the rest of his life would be filled with medical examinations to determine exactly what had happened. The medical examinations grew more and more infrequent though, and the commands to do all sorts of silly things to amuse Leslie had become all the more present.


Outside, through the window of her nice Chelsea apartment, Dan could see that it was almost spring. He tried to remember if this was his first or second spring in Leslie's care. The days just seemed to blur together until time had lost all meaning. Had he been staring out at her bedroom for a few minutes or hours?


Dan sighed, thinking back to Kat and how she had almost killed him that very first day. Kat had been such a pretty young woman. He wondered what had happened to her. He knew that Julia had gotten rid of the apartment in Brooklyn the second she could, and she certainly had no love for the young twenty-something redhead.


“Julia,” he muttered beneath his breath.


She was getting married again. To the young buck she had brought home that night. Dan wasn't supposed to know. He had only learned about it because of Leslie complaining to Julia about the bridesmaid dresses. Not that they were ugly, but that they were going to be different at all from the ones they had used when she and Dan had gotten married. Apparently though, Leslie was the only bridesmaid who had managed to keep her figure years later.


A shiver went through his body, and Dan pulled himself to his feet and stumbled to his 'bed.' It consisted of several of Leslie's socks bundled together into a sort of nest. He hated it. Unlike when Julia had given him a sock to sleep in, these were all well worn. They reeked of Leslie's sweat, and most of them had holes in them that meant she couldn't wear them anymore. Dan pulled one over his body as she tried to force himself to fall asleep. At least for a little while.


“Rise and shine, little bug,” Leslie's voice jolted Dan awake as she set his cage down on an ottoman.


Dan shuddered in fear as he gaped up at his huge former sister-in-law. She was truly a giantess as she sat in her huge arm chair. As always she was dressed plainly in a t-shirt and jeans, and her black hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She had the same superior look on her face that she always did when she gazed down at him. A simple expression that Dan had always interpreted as her saying, 'I won.'


Her long delicate fingers came down, and undid the latch on the cage's door above him. Leslie's huge hand snaked in and snatched him up from his bed with ease. She carried him all the way up to her face, her eyes carefully inspecting him as she looked. “You'll have to run on your little wheel later, your gaining too much weight,” two of her fingers came up and pinched a miniscule amount of flab that was clinging to his body. Her eyes narrowed in annoyance when Dan winced from her pinching.


“Yes, Mistress,” Dan replied. The days of calling her Leslie, or Doctor were distant memories.


Leslie smiled as she set him down on the expansive ottoman. With one hand she easily picked up his cage and moved it to her floor. For a moment she busied herself on the ground untying her shoes before slipping them off her feet and setting them down on the ottoman in front of Dan.


The dark gargantuan running shoes were scuffed in a few places and Dan even noticed a few small stains along the toe of the right sneaker. “Someone's stupid little spawn dribbled ice cream on my shoes today. So make sure they're clean.” Leslie had always detested children, though it wasn't until Dan was pressed into cleaning her shoes one evening after someone's infant had knocked a jar of baby food onto the ground that he had realized just how deep her dislike ran.


As Dan set to work licking the shoes clean he watched as Leslie planted her enormous feet up onto the ottoman and let out a relaxing sigh. She was wearing an older pair of socks that day, deeply stained from grime and sweat, with several small holes showing her flawless flesh beneath. As Leslie's smart phone beeped and booped in response to whatever it was she was doing, her massive toes wiggled inside their cotton prison.


Dan paused as he saw one of her toes pop out through a hole he hadn't noticed, wiggling freely in the light of early day. Leslie's huge foot shivered, and she looked down at the naked toe. “Hmm, looks like these are just about ready to be your new blanket, huh, Dan?” She laughed to herself before turning her gaze to the shrunken man. “I'm serious, Dan, there better not be any ice cream on that shoe when you're done.”


“Yes, Mistress,” Dan said nearly instantly before dragging his tongue back across the toe of Leslie's sneaker. He had no idea how many licks it would take till the shoe met Leslie's exacting standards but it didn't really matter.


Dan would be cleaning her shoes till he ended up beneath them.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3748