Rise of the robots by xrt125
Summary:

3 giants roam the trenches where WW1 undead soldiers and 4 damned survivors lurk the area. 4 staffs of power. A new realm.6 generators that must be powered. And only 4 "heroes" can take down these robots and figure out who started the zombie plague


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Crush, Feet, Giant, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1948 Read: 12576 Published: August 31 2013 Updated: September 01 2013

1. 4 heroes awake by xrt125

2. A robot rises by xrt125

3. Truth about Richtofen. by xrt125

4 heroes awake by xrt125

One of them is finally awaking. He stumbles to his feet and shakes his head. He looks around and spots me. He runs up to me and grabs me.

"What the fuck is going on?" He shouts in my face.

"You think I fucking know?" I scream back.

Out of nowhere,a giant roar comes from the sky. We look up to see a bright yellow flashing light shining down on us. The light is so bright that it wakes up the other 2 test subjects.They stand up and start walking around.

"Who are you?"  one of the test subjects asks me.

"Richtofen" I reply

"Who are you then?" the subject asks the other two.

"I am Tank,Tank Dempsey" The American one shouts.

"I am Nikolai" A Russian one stutters out after a while.

The last one wasn't listening and has started looking around.

"Yo,you over there. What is your name?" Tank shouts.

The strange man walks up to Tank and grabs his neck and pulls him up. He takes his hood off and reveals his face. He stares deeply into Tank's eyes menacingly and looks around. He looks at me and Nikolai and turns back to Tank.The stranger pulls Tank closer and whispers

"I am....Takeo,Takeo Masaki"

"Well,hey Takeo." Tank says,pushing away.

All of us look around and hear a machine turning. We walk up some stairs and see a generator that has some fluid going up one tube. I walk over to it and hit the start button. The 3 others stand on a pad near the generator and a loud ringing noise starts playing and blue lights start flashing from the ground.We hear a groaning and a hand reaches out of the blue light.

The hand is rotten and it lifts up a head,its body and then their legs. The creature is wearing a Palladian outfit and starts jogging towards us. Nikolai pulls a knife and cuts the creature head off.

"What are these things?" Tank shouts.

"Zombies!" I shout back. I pick up one of the utensils I was using and and hit a zombie around the face with it. The generator powers up fully and a bright purple light shoots out from the generator. I reach into my pocket and see a weapon I had secured if the zombies got in.

"Look into your pockets,there should be a weapon of some sort." I shout. All 4 of us seperate into the small bunker. Me and Takeo go down the stairs into the research area and Tank and Nikolai stay upstairs. We hear more groaning and look out to see more undead running towards us.

We keep killing the undead until we hear Nikolai shout 

"I think I opened a door or something back here"

We all run to Nikolai and see one of the bunker doors sliding down. We run outside,into some abandoned trenches. Bodies surround the trenches and fire lights up the air. We start moving through the maze of trenches until we find a staircase down into a mine.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tank shouts

"Stop fucking shouting! Do you think we're deaf or something?" Nikolai says.

We get to the bottom of the staircase to see a sign saying "Gateway to the crazy place".I get closer and notice the gap on the table next to the sign. I finally realize what it is,what I need and where I have to go to collect it.We run back out as more Palladian zombies start to reach out and try to grab us.

We get back into the trenches and see a massive figure in the distance moving forwards.

"Um...what is that?" Nikolai spurts out

"A robot. A really big fucking robot" I reply.

A robot rises by xrt125

We inspect the figure for a few more seconds but we are interrupted by a horde of zombies running towards us.

"Let's do this" Tank roars.

Me and Nikolai head off towards a seales door and set camp until the door opens. Nikolai starts mumbling about how crazy this is and how he remembers this place from long ago.

"How long until you think we get out?" I ask Nikolai.

"I think we never will escape" He responds coldly.His body is completely still,never letting go of the trigger.

We hear the door behind us open and see a small laboratory and another generator. I run towards the laboratory and see one of the things I need for the staff-A disc.

Nikolai slices a head off and pushes the generator button and stands on the pad.He kills 2 of the Palladian zombies and then is grabbed from behind. Nikolai falls to the floor and the generator starts losing the fluid and turning off. I run up to Nikolai and pull out a syringe and pick him up. We stand on the pad until the fluid is all the way up and the purple light bursts out again.

"What the hell is that fluid any anyway?" Nikolai questions me.

"It is an element. It powers up some of our equipment and. some special things we will see later"

"Is that it?" He responds.

"No,it um...powers up the zombies as well" I say quietly before running away into the laboratory.

We hear a giant roar again and see a massive figure once more and see it heading towards us. Me and Nikolai,in sync, walk through the laboratory and climb up from a crack in the ceiling. We stand on the roof and watch as a giant robot walks towards us. He lifts his left foot up and stomps it down next to us. He watch and stare as he raises his right foot and slowly sets it down. We see a yellow light on his foot and Nikolai shoots at it. The middle of his foot has a pad that falls down and a gateway is opened. Nikolai starts to panic and looks around but I stand and wait for the foot to drop fully.

The foot stomps on us and we are lifted up through the gap and shoot up into his head. we see the robots name "Thor" God of Lightning.

We move towards the control panel and see a part for the staff. I slip it into my pocket and look around again,trying to find an exit.I move to the back of the head and see 4 pods to stand in. Me and Nikolai stand in pods next to each other and feel air brushing up our legs. it reaches our shoulders and we instantly fly up into the air.We land on the roof again and see Takeo and Tank in the distance. They are powering up a 3rd generator.We look closer and see Tank and Takeo overrun. They both fall and we look at each other,ready to run to them. Nikolai sees my syringe and pulls one out of his pocket.

"What else do we have in here?" He jokingly questions.

We jump down the crack and start running through the trenches. We see 2 different ways and split up. Nikolai goes thrpugh to the bunker and put the other door while I stay in the trenches,finding different paths to take. I get to a open door and run straight through. I walk up a mound of dirt and see the generator. I run through the mud and over a small bridge to the generator and see Tank and Takeo.Nikolai catches up a few seconds later and runs to Takeo. I pick up Tank and we start the generator again. We look around and see something falling. We look closer and see it is another robot. It looks towards us,shooting fire fom one air and a claw in the other. It starts running and grabs Tank. Tank is captured and falls to the ground. He looks towards me and shoots out his claw.

Truth about Richtofen. by xrt125

The claw pulls me closer. I shoot his helmet and he drops me. I get back on my feet and run away back to Nikolai and Takeo. Takeo steps forward and starts shooting the robot in the face. Me and Nikolai tale out some of the zombies around us and Takeo finishes the robot. We run to Tank and pick him up. 

"Who are you,Richtofen?" Tank questions

"What do you mean?" I respond

"You know pretty much everything about the generators and what is happening. Who really are you?" He responds instantly.

"Fine. I am the health doctor at the trenches. I work on helping the Germans win this war using a new element we found. The element released its effects,something we didn't know, and when the soldiers died on the field the effects,bringing dead cells back to life,affected them and they came back"

"No fucking way" Nikolai says slowly.

Tank shakes his head and we stand in silence. The silence is broken by another horde of zombies running towards us. Me and Takeo stand in the feont and Tank takes back. Nikolai stumbles around,trying to focus on the targets. Me and Tank run to help Nikolai as he falls suddenly onto the floor.

Takeo starts to defend us as we move down the mound and head towards a building close by. We shoot the door and quickly jump in.We walk up the stairs to find more of the element in rock form sitting around.

"Jesus,how much is there?" Tank asks

"A shit ton,let's move" Nikolai gurgles before throwing up

"Fucking hell,what is wrong this guy" Tank says tiredly

We walk through the building and smash on the windows to get out. We walk up a little hill and see a sign "No mans land". We look around to see rain pouring down,fog rolling in,smoke in the air,dead bodies rotting around and lightning hitting the ground. We hear more roars and we look to our right. In the distance we see 3 giant robots slowly moving towards us. We start moving away until we see some red lights flashing around us. We look up to see a giant foot coming down on us.

"There is no yellow light. Fuck"

The foot slams down on us and we feel the weight of this 1000 foot tall robot. It lifts the top of its foot up and slowly lifts his heel up. We start seeing light again and watch as the giant walks away.

"Owww.Fuck me" Tank whimpers.

I try to lift myself up but the pain is unbearable.

"How are we alive?" Takeo questions

"You really want to know? You have been tested on. If we die,we restart until we do it." I whimper back

"Until we do what,german man?" Tank asks in pain

"Until we free a little girl. She is in control of the zombies" I whimper again

"This is too fucking weird" Nikolai stutters.

We crawl away and start to get up.We walk towards a 4th generator and see a red machine that needs to be turned on.

"What is this,Doc?" Tank questions me.

"Juggernog"

"What does it do?" He snaps back

"It makes you stronger. It will only power up if we start the generator. That is what the element also does. They are called perks. There was a machine back at the mound. It makes you reload faster" I explain.

We turn around and see something coming up from thw ground.

"What the fuck" Nikolai asks.

Takeo takes a step back,not saying a word. He backs up next to Juggernog and pulls his pistol out. The creature walks forward. Completely burnt,no skin and red eyes. It walks up to Takeo and whispers something in his ear. It backs up and instantly turns into ashes.

"What the hell was that?" I ask

"Wait..you don't even know? What the fuck man..." Tank mutters.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3746