Love Games by The Shrunken Scholar
Summary: The sequel to my first story " The Goddess of Love ". I would recommend reading that one first, get all caught up, then come back to this.

Aphrodite isn't done with Jon just yet. The games have just begun! While Jon worries for his life, one question keeps going through his mind: Will the goddess ever leave him alone?
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 45631 Read: 203137 Published: August 24 2013 Updated: September 13 2013
Chapter 8 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Now that Ms. L knows Jon's secret, what's she going to do?
Love Games: Chapter 8

Jon starred up into Ms. L's face thinking of what to say. He chose the simple route. " I don't know what you're talking about ". Ms. L frowned slightly. " Come on , Jon. Your eyes are practically glued to my feet. When I wear running shoes you don't even look. I put it together ". Jon tried looking away , but he was a 3 inch tall boy in the grasp of a giant woman. There weren't many places to look.

" I also don't think it was a coincidence you ended up at my feet when you shrunk. You knew exactly what you were doing , didn't you ? Did you have anything to do with yourself getting shrunk ? " Ms. L asked. Ms. L was very smart she had figured this all out for herself. And she was dead on ! " Yes ... I did. I was looking at your feet in class and I wished I could be down on the floor with them. Suddenly , I was shrunken and under my desk. My wish was granted " Jon didn't have to reveal everything to Ms. L. " Ah ha ! I thought it was weird you were so willing to go into my shoe. If anybody else had been shrunken they would've said anywhere but my shoe " Ms. L exclaimed proudly. " Alright , you found out my secret. Now what are you gonna do with me ? " Jon asked , feeling oddly defeated.

" Hmmm , I don't know. I can't just put you outside the door and say have a nice life. Have you tried wishing yourself back to normal size ? If you first wish worked , why shouldn't a second one ? ". " I already tried. Right after I realized I was shrunken , I wished to be normal sized again. Nothing happened " Jon lied. " Then I guess I'm going to have to keep you for a while " Ms. L's mouth turned up in a slight smile. " Thank you ! I really don't wanna go home like this " Jon's lie had worked. " Well , I have an idea for something we can do " Ms. L leaned forward and put Jon on the coffee table in front of her.

After a moment Ms. L brought her two feet up onto the table in front of Jon. " How about a massage , Jon ? " Ms. L's smile widened. " What ? Really ? " Jon asked in surprise. " Yeah , my feet always hurt after standing on them all day. And there isn't exactly anyone beating down my door to rub them for me. Now , I have you ". " Alright , I'll do it " Jon nodded his head. Jon couldn't believe his luck ! Ms. L was asking him to massage her feet. Jon thought Aphrodite might have had something to do with it , but he didn't care ! Jon walked up to the mountains in front of him.

Aside from Alexis's moms feet , they were the biggest Jon had ever stood in front of. " Out of curiosity , what size shoe do you wear ? " Jon called up. " 8 " Ms. L replied. " Average for a woman " Jon thought. Jon starred at the wide fleshy sole in front of him. He raised his hands and dug them in. He kneaded the soft foot flesh. " That's perfect , Jon " Ms. L leaned back. Jon rubbed what he could reach of her foot for awhile. Then , he switched to the other foot and did the same.

Eventually , Ms. L's hand came and picked Jon up. She wedged him between her big and second toe. " Rub there now " Ms. L said. So Jon did. After that Ms. L moved him to the other foots toes. He rubbed them as well. When he was done Ms. L took him in her hand " That was great , Jon ". " I do good work " Jon grinned. " That you do. Well , it's getting late and we have school tomorrow ". A lot of time had passed in between the ride to Ms. L's apartment and Jon's thorough massage. " Let's go figure out where you'll be sleeping tonight " Ms. L rose with Jon in hand. Ms. L strode into the bedroom. From her hand Jon had a good view of the entire room. There was a bed with grey sheets and white pillows. A black wood nightstand stood next to it with a lamp and an alarm clock on top of it. A dresser with a mirror and assorted make ups on top was against the far wall. On the other far wall was a door which Jon assumed lead into a closet. Ms. L went to the nightstand and set Jon down.

" Wait here , I'll find somewhere for you to sleep " Ms. L disappeared into the closet. Jon turned to look at the alarm clock ; it read 9:47 PM. " Jeez , that much time has passed ? " Jon thought. Jon's mind went back to the foot massage he had given Ms. L. " Time flies when you're having fun ". Jon waited for Ms. L for a few moments longer , until she came out of the closet holding something. She was a holding a shoe box. " I know it's not much , but I wanna make sure you're safe. When you're inside I'll keep the lid off. Now , I need to find something to make it more comfortable " Ms. L walked out of the bedroom. Jon waited patiently.

A few minutes later Ms. L returned. She now carried a tissue and a cotton ball. " Here you go , a blanket and a pillow " Ms. L smiled happily. She set the shoe box down on the nightstand. She took the lid off and placed the tissue and cotton ball inside. " You ready to go to sleep , Jon ? ". Jon yawned and stretched his arms out " As I'll ever be ". Ms. L put Jon in the box. Jon laid down and got comfortable , adjusting the cotton ball. " Comfortable ? " Ms. L's giant face peered down. " Good enough ". " Good , well I'm gonna get ready for bed ". Ms. L disappeared once again. Jon heard the occasional noise , until the lights went off. " Good night , Jon. We'll discuss what to do next in the morning ". " Good night , Ms. L ". It took Jon awhile , but he eventually drifted to sleep.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3741