Stress Relief II by Size Master
Summary:

It's been 1 year since James found a way to relieve his stress. Now married, his wife and sister-in-law join in on the fun


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6947 Read: 77559 Published: August 19 2013 Updated: August 28 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Size Master

2. Chapter 2 by Size Master

3. Chapter 3 by Size Master

4. Chapter 4 by Size Master

5. Chapter 5 by Size Master

Chapter 1 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Chapter one of my sequel! As usual the first chapter is mostly plot and character devlopment for Carrie.

        It’s been a busy year for me. I got my driver’s license and I gained an uncle. My older sister Jennifer married her boyfriend James and moved in. I kinda missed my sister living with me but at least I can spend the summer with them.  I asked if I could a few weeks ago at my 16th birthday party and was really happy they agreed. I’m so glad she married such a nice guy. James is pretty cool but I noticed sometimes he stares at me when I’m wearing something revealing. One time I caught him staring at my feet when he thought I wasn’t looking. For fun I teased him by flexing my toes constantly. Yeah, this summer I’m just going to relax. No asshole boys, no skanky girls hating on me, and definitely no pervy teachers.

        I pulled into the driveway and parked my hovercar. Walking up to the house I was greeted by my uncle at the door. “Carrie it’s great to see you! Welcome to your summer home sweetie!” he told me. I noticed he glanced at my flip-flops when he opened the door. Wriggling my toes, I responded “Hi Uncle James! Thank you for letting me come stay!” “Oh no problem kiddo. Here let me get your bags” he said to me. I suspected Uncle James was a perv but at least he was a nice and cute one.  I went to my room and unpacked. After a while I heard my sister’s voice and went to the kitchen to greet her. We hugged and laughed at the things we could do for fun. We had a nice dinner and watched a movie from the 21st  century. Boy, movies were different back then. To think people once thought 1080 was high def. We enjoyed the Godzilla movie on the holo-tv. It must have been my imagination but I thought I saw a bulge in my uncle’s pants.

        It was getting late and Uncle James and Jennifer went upstairs to go to bed. I said goodnight and fell asleep on the sofa. During the night I felt something on my feet. I woke up the next afternoon thinking that it was just a dream. I watched cartoons until I got a call from one of my friends. She told me that my boyfriend was seen fucking my best friend Jackie. Son of a bitch! I’m gone 2 days and he goes and fucks the nearest cunt! “Thanks Abby” I say slamming my phone down.  I told myself I wasn’t going to cry but I needed to find a way to cheer up.

        “Why don’t I go to the city and sightsee?” I thought to myself. I’ve never really been to this area before and wondered what there was to do. My plans abruptly ended with a clap of thunder. Well fuck. There’s goes that idea.  I remembered Jennifer telling me Uncle James has the newest virtual simulator downstairs. I could just stroll around a holo-city and sightsee.  “Computer on” I commanded. The computer beeped to life and asked for a command. ‘Computer create a city for me to walk around in” I asked. “Please elaborate on size, time period, time of day, etc…” it droned on.  “Isn’t there one already programmed?” I asked. “Access denied” it answered. Hmm…that was odd. Why would it be restricted?

        After a tedious amount of time I programmed a city from the 21st century. Why see historic places when you can see them before they were historic? “Computer run program” I commanded. “Unable to comply. Size ratio to program input not met” It responded. God dammit!  “Computer is there enough input to run any part of the program?” I asked. “Yes, but the size ratio to-““Just fucking run it!” I yelled.

        There was a flash of light and when I opened my eyes I noticed something was wrong. Everything was too small! It looked like I was in a city like New York but the buildings were too small. The largest buildings barely reach my head! “Do you wish to add people?” the computer asked. Would they be as small too? I wanted to know. I was still pissed about my backstabbing friend and my bastard boyfriend.  Thinking back to the Godzilla movie I saw last night, it would be cool to stomp around like that. What the hell, it’s not like they would be real anyway. “Computer add people” I commanded.

        Instantly, the streets were filled with people no bigger than a 1/8 of an inch.  The people noticed my gigantic bare feet resting in the street and traced them back to the biggest teenager they ever seen. There was a collective scream and scattering. “Oh don’t run from your goddess! I’m only here for some fun!” I cried. Yes, I was going to be their goddess but not just any goddess, a vengeful goddess.

        I targeted a small group of people running from me. I raised my foot over them yelling “FE FI FO FUM!” and slamming my sweaty sole over them on the fum part. Their screams were cut off and a sound like stepping on cornflakes filled my ears. The sole of my foot felt wet and I looked down to see a pool of blood forming where I stomped. I noticed what looked like a man trapped between my toes had survived. Without caring, I squeezed my toes together and pulped him like a grape.  I picked my foot out of the small crater I created and started chasing the fleeing crowd. “Don’t’ run. I here to bless everyone with a quick death” I said smiling. Every step I took must have ended at least 50 lives.  For fun, I got on my hands and knees and blew them a kiss trying my best to look sexy. Some of the people were blown into buildings and cars from my breath.  One man who looked like a teen (after I squinted) was leering at my pink panties. “Oh you’re just a hopeless pervert aren’t you? If you wanted to see my pussy so bad just say so!” I said to him taking off my panties and dropping the circus tent sized cloth on him.

        I waited for him to climb out from under them and greeted him with my descending cunt. I belly flopped onto the pavement crushing some people and trapping others with my body. There were tiny squirms near my pussy and smiled at their useless struggling. In front of my face a saw some people who fell from the sudden quake I made trying to stand up. They saw my face and panicked when they saw me open my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked them off the street like crumbs. They tumbled down my throat with ease. “Hmm… you little things taste so good. I need more!” I growled.  The people scrambled with new energy after hearing that they were now snack food for a teenage girl.  “You’re not getting away my little treats” I said using my arms to gather them all together.

        There must have been at least a 1000 of them. All ages, races, or gender were mine to feast on.  I gorged on them for a half hour. Most begged for their lives or cried to let go. Some of them asked to spare family members. Like I gave a shit about something that wasn’t even alive. I purposely ate the family members they asked to be spared first. Many of them were children. Because they were so small they weren’t very filling.  I stood up after I finished off the crowd.  I needed more. I was feeling better taking out my rage on this city but I wanted more.  I began smashing buildings laughing at the people falling out of them to their deaths or just being crushed under the debris.  One time I punched an office building and pulled out a tiny secretary. I could barely hear her beg me not to kill her. “Sucks to be you” I said before devouring her.

 

        “Carrie! What are you doing!” I heard coming from behind me. I turned to see Uncle James looking at me with concern and what might be lust.  “Uncle I…” I stammered. “It’s okay. Let me talk to you. I can help you with your problem if you want” he told me smiling.

End Notes:

Stay tuned for Chapter 2! As usual leave comments and reviews. I love using requests!

Chapter 2 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This chapter is really meant for character development for chapter 3 but there is some good stuff.

        I heard what sounded like moaning coming from my basement. Shit, I hope she hadn’t found my special program.  I walked downstairs and couldn’t believe what I saw. Carrie was on all fours naked dominating a city like she was some monstrous creature.  She had a nice ass like her big sister. Seeing her grind her pussy and destroying lives gave me a raging boner. Finally, someone who could relate to my fetish. Now all I needed to do was cultivate it.

        “Carrie, what are you doing?” I asked. She turned around in shock to see me staring at her. ““Uncle I…” she stammered. “It’s okay. Let me talk to you. I can help you with your problem if you want” I told her smiling.

        “Computer freeze program” I commanded. Instantly, all the people smoke and fire froze motionless. Carrie looked like a kid who was caught doing something wrong. I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I walked over to her crushing motionless people along the way. I put my hand on her shoulder and looked into her green eyes. Fuck she was cute. Defiantly good genes in that family. “Let me guess. You wanted to try out the simulator for a walk or something and it came out funny.” She nodded in response. Is something wrong sweetie? It looked like you were taking out some frustration on this city.” I asked. “Uncle James! My boyfriend cheated on me! I wanted to go for a walk to feel better but when I started to program it came out small. I got mad and took it out on these poor people. I’m sorry!” she said beginning to cry.

         “Oh don’t cry kiddo. I know how you feel. Did you know I made a program like this one to feel better too? It’s got small people and everything!” I said trying to cheer her up. “You did? So I’m not weird?” she asked quietly. “No more weird than the rest of us. Now let me show you how to really make this program fun.” I told her.

        “I see that the people are pretty small. Bet it’s hard to see them isn’t it? I remember when I do it it’s much better when I can see the fright in their faces. Computer run Stress Relief 3.0” I said.  The broken city disappeared and was replaced by a new one except for some differences. First, instead of an urban one, the scenery was more suburban. And second, the buildings were bigger but not too big. We were about 200 feet tall compared to the buildings, cars and the occasional person outside. “Oh cool James! This guy is only 2 inches tall compared to us.” She said pointing to a guy washing his car.

        “Yep and that’s not all. They pretty smart too. He might run, seduce, or sacrifice someone to save his life. It’s up to you what you want to do with them” I told her. Carrie smiled when she thought about what she could do.  “Uncle James, did you want to join me?” she asked. “Sure Carrie just let me get more comfortable, besides it’s not fair for you to be naked too” I said. Carrie blushed when she realized she was nude. She was so focused on getting caught and my new program, she didn’t think to cover herself up.

        “Sorry Uncle James. I forgot was naked” she said blushing. “No need to be sorry. You have a great body girl” I said laying down some groundwork for some possible fun later. Carrie dropped her hands away from her tits and pussy and gave me the cutest smile. Carrie saw my again growing erection and blushed beet red.  “Now shall we get started? Computer run full program including characters. Non-interactive mode for now.” I asked.

        The world moved at its steady pace not noticing the two giants walking. “They don’t’ see us?” Carrie asked. “Yep when non interactive mode is on they don’t know where here but that doesn’t mean we can’t interact with them.” I answered.  Carrie was curious about that and saw a man with his wife walking his dog. Carrie raised her bare foot over them and slammed it down. The pavement cracked under her weight while a splatter of blood painted it. I could see where a tiny thread of a dog collar extended from her sexy foot to the surviving dog.   Carrie looked so cute laughing and clapping her hands at the violence she inflicted. “Convinced?” I asked. “Totally” she replied.

        We walked some ways occasionally squishing someone or in my case snatching a cute 17 year old girl from her job of washing her car. She was too cute to pass up with that brown hair and bikini. She acted like she was still washing her car as I held her. I stripped off her clothes taking my time to slide off her sandals. Making sure Carrie was in front of me I took a quick lick of her feet. I didn’t want her to know I had a foot fetish and make things strange for her (but in hindsight, any stranger than wanting to eat and squish people?) Carrie asked me if I was having some fun back there. I jammed the girl into my mouth and mumbled “a little” before swallowing my cute teen.  We kept walking till we came to a public pool. We saw people of various ages swimming and having fun. Carrie looked a little squeamish. “What’s wrong Carrie?” I asked. “Well it’s just the kids look too cute to hurt them. Can you make them go away?” she asked. “Yeah, just give me minute. Computer, remove characters 13 and younger” I commanded. The crowd got smaller by about a third but there was still many there at least a 100. “Better?” I asked. “Lots. I ate some kids earlier but felt bad later. Is that weird to feel bad for a holo-character?” she asked. It was to me but I just told her “No sweetie, it just means that you’re a girl who has a lot of love. I can’t understand why that guy cheated on you?” I said trying to get her riled up. It worked. Carrie gritted her teeth and clinched her fists. “Let’s fuckin’ do this” she said to me.

        I told her to sit on the opposite side of the pool while did the same. Nobody was escaping this time. “Computer, discontinue non-interactive mode”. Everybody was having a good time swimming and splashing around until they saw a huge shadow blot out the sun. They screamed when they saw my sister-in law/niece and me smiling at them. “What should we do with them Carrie?” I asked playfully. “Ooo... let’s eat some!” she said grinning. A new wave of panic gripped the mob of pool goers. They ran to the exits and saw that they were blocked by our 25 foot thick legs. Others tried to climb the fence but we had fun flicking them off of it. They landed in the water holding their bodies in pain from internal injuries a few just floated facedown either dead from impact or unconscious. We took the chance to fish them out and eat them. I noticed Carrie liked to chew some of them especially the teenage boys. When the crowd saw that they had no escape they began to huddle near the center of the pool area (like that was gonna save them).

         Somehow a 22 year old woman had snuck away from her group and squeezed through the gap made by Carrie’s instep and arch of her foot. Carrie noticed this immediately by the tickling and slammed her foot onto the fleeing bitch. Carrie ground her body with the ball of her foot till she was paste. Carrie lifted her foot off of her remains and I was turned on by seeing that perfect sole stained red with blood. Carrie noticed me staring at her foot. “You like that Uncle James? Let me do some more” she said licking her lips.  Carrie began picking random people from the crowd and putting them in front of her. She loved hearing them crunch and ooze between her sexy toes. “Fuck that’s hot girl. Here do this one” I said dropping a crying 14 year old teen in front of her. Carrie looked into my face and not even looking erased the teen’s life with a squelch.

        “I know you like my feet Uncle James. I’ve watched you looking at my teen toes when you thought I wasn’t looking. Sine you’ve been so nice to me today, why don’t you clean my feet” she told me. Holy fuck my dream came true. I sucked her toes before when she was asleep but now I had a green light. It was so hot seeing that teen stuck to her sole. Looking into her eyes I scooted closer and brought her foot to my face. I enveloped her sexy blue painted toes into my mouth. I sucked her toes tasting the blood of her victims. I licked her soles clean of blood and gore licking off the flattened body of the teen and eating it. Carrie moaned for my erotic actions and began scooping people from the crowd and stuffing them into her cunt. “Oh fuck that feels good! Squirm for me you worthless shits! Please your goddess!” she growled to the panicked people. I loved seeing this cute girl give in to her inner desires to dominate the weak. I knew that she suppressed her feelings of pain and angst by finding comfort from Jennifer. But this was different. She was a teenage sex monster out to conquer this world and I was going to be her guide.

End Notes:

Look out for chapter 3! Carrie and James are going to get to know each other better and someone might show up! Stay tuned!

Chapter 3 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Here's chapter 3.

        I watched this girl stuffing people into her snatch and writhing on the ground.  I could see she was beginning to climax when I saw her sexy toes curling.  The people inside probably were dying by the fuckload. The deepest ones easily drowned for her juices while the others were crushed by her pussy walls. Carrie lay on the ground out of breath panting. Her perky tits heaved from her breathing.  I could see a tiny woman covered in blood trying to crawl out of her cunt. I got on all four’s over Carrie and jammed my cock into her cunt shoving the screaming woman back inside.

        “Uncle James! Stop, you’re married to my sister! You can’t fuck me!” she cried. I just kept thrusting into her victim lubricated snatch enjoying the tightness only a teen can give. “Uncle James didn’t you hear me? Don’t ohh...” she said feeling my cockhead bumping her cervix. “Don’t call me Uncle James. Just James. I love your sister, don’t get me wrong, but I love you too. I love your smile, your laugh, your tits, your tight pussy, and those suckable toes. I love you Carrie” I said looking into her eyes. I could see a tear roll down her cheek. You do? You really do? Don’t say that if you don’t mean it. Too many guys say it to me just to fuck me.” she said with pleading eyes. 

        I reached over to the enclosed pool area were the few survivors had huddled near the building. I picked up a cute 14 year old boy and tossed him into my mouth. I sucked in him for a few seconds and frenched kissed this sex goddess under me. The boy’s body passed from my mouth to hers. Carrie’s eyes opened wide surprised from feeling a struggling teen in her mouth.  I picked her up into my lap and began to breed her like a woman should. “I love you Carrie. With all my heart and soul.” I said. Carrie smiled and when she did the boy poked between from between her lips. “Please someone help me!” he cried before Carrie sucked him back in like spaghetti. Carrie sucked on him again while I could feel my cum rising. 

        “Oh Carrie. Here it comes baby!  I’m finally cumming in your teen pussy! Spurt after spurt of cum I shot into her fertile womb. Carrie swallowed the boy in her mouth when she gasped from her orgasm. I pulled out when I got soft and saw the woman from earlier who failed to escape fall out. She wasn’t moving. Carrie saw her and picked her up. She squeezed her to see if she would react. The only reaction she got was cum oozed out of her mouth. The tiny bitch drowned from my cum load.

        “That was the best sex ever” Carrie said feeling the cum leak out of her. When she saw the cum on her hands she had a frightened expression. “What’s wrong Carrie” I asked. “I’m not on the pill” she answered. “Is having my baby so bad?” I asked. Carrie looked at me and realized I would never leave her for another and I truly loved her. My stomach growled as well did hers. “Hungry I see” I teased Carrie.  We both grabbed the 5 people left at the pool but they didn’t fill us up much, we needed more.

        We walked down the street picking random people up and eating them trying to satisfy our monstrous appetites. Along the way Carrie noticed that there were fewer people. “Well it is getting late” I said laughing.  “Computer increase encounter rate” I commanded. Instantly the computer responded.  We didn’t see people on the street but now was easier to find them. I could see a cute girl around 19 getting ready for bed. She didn’t notice the gigantic blue eye outside her window.  I broke the window open with my finger and dragged the screaming girl out of her bedroom.  She looked cute with the baggy shirt and pink panties. Ripping them off her I brought her to my mouth. “Oh god no…” she cried when she saw her fate.  I was bringing her to my mouth when I heard a cry. “Abby what’s with the noise? Oh my god!” a middle aged man cried out. He was standing in the debris that was once her bedroom. “Daddy!” she cried out to him.

        Carrie grabbed the concerned man from the room and tore his boxers off.  Carrie licked her lips seeing his tiny cock. She took her massive lips and wrapped them around it and sucked hard. The man wriggled in her grasp. “Let me go you gigantic raping bitch!” he yelled. Carrie just sucked even harder. I tortured his daughter while he was raped. I licked her tiny feet and tongue raped her tiny snatch. I made sure they could see each other. Funny enough they came at the same time. The man moaned cumming on Carrie’s tongue while his daughter leaked on my tongue. I sucked her into my mouth and licked her thighs for seconds. She pounded on my upper lip with her fists. “Let me go you fuckin’ pervert!” she cried. I jammed the tip of my tongue into her pussy taking her virginity. She yelped and began sobbing.

        I put my finger on her head and began pushing the girl into my mouth. Carrie noticed and told the exhausted man “Say goodbye daddy. Your baby girl is going bye bye”. The man looked up with sadness at his child sticking out of the giant’s mouth. “Daddy…Daddy HELP M-“she cried before she disappeared between my lips and was swallowed down. “ABBY NO!” he cried sobbing at his sudden loss. “Well you’ve been sucked and now you’re fucked” Carrie said jamming the crying father into her mouth and sending him down her gullet. We patted our bellies that digested a small family. I was now nighttime in the simulation. It was too hard to see them now.  “James I’m still hungry” Carrie whined. “Hold on. Computer, run Stress Relief 2.1” I commanded. The nighttime atmosphere changed to daytime. The scene was familiar to me but not to Carrie.

        “Come, this way” I said to Carrie. She follows me down the familiar street til we see a high school. “I used this school to relieve stress. I’ve changed some things since though” I said to her. “Like what?” she asked. “You’ll see” I said winking. During our fun I didn’t know that Jennifer had come home.

        “James, Carrie, where are you?” Jennifer asked. Jennifer had a lousy day. Dealing with teenagers all day was a chore. The sad thing was she loved kids. That’s why she ran an after school program. In fact,  that’s how James and her met. She wandered the house. She knew James was there; his hovercar was outside. “Hmm…maybe they’re playing with the virtual simulator. Let me see…” she said with a smile.

End Notes:

       Alright chapter 3 is done! Chapter 4 will be interesting I promise! If you want to see something you like leave a comment!

Chapter 4 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Here's chapter 4! You might want to read chapter 1 of my first story Stress Relief for a recap. Stuff makes better sense if you do. Otherwise enjoy!

        Jennifer opened the door to the basement and saw something shocking. Her sister and husband were naked standing in a miniature neighborhood. “James, what the fuck are you doing?!” she yelled at me. “Jennifer! Look I can explain…” I stammered. “Explain like why you and my kid sister are naked or the fact your playing giants?” she said obviously pissed. I went on to explain how I used the simulator to relieve my stress. She looked at me like I was crazy. ‘Okay I kinda get what you’re doing. When I was a kid I liked to play giant stomping my toys and such but why are you naked and with her?” she asked. “Uh sis…to be fair I was naked first. Unc…James found me playing and one thing led to another. Sis I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to have sex with your husband but I already liked him so when he said he liked me I was so happy! “she said beginning to cry. Jennifer went to her sister and hugged her.

        “Shush it’s okay Carrie. I know you didn’t do it to hurt me. Now James, your turn to explain fucking my sister” she said rolling her eyes at me. Shit what do I say? Your sister body turns me on? No, that won’t work. I thought quickly on what to say. “Jennifer…the truth is I love your sister. I love you don’t get me wrong but I love her too. I love how you know what to say to make me feel better. I love how your sister is so full of love. I love how you make me laugh. I love Carrie’s smile. I love both of you. Please understand I didn’t want to hurt you.” I said pleadingly.

        She looked at me hard. “James I can understand loving two people but this is a hell of a way to do it. At least you slept with my sister and not some skank. Crazy as it fucking sounds, I’m glad you slept with her. I know you won’t hurt her” she said seeing my fear. I hugged the two of them happy that my secrets were finally out. “Now show me this program James” she said looking at the school before us. I told her the basics of the program. “So these people will react to us?” she asked. “Oh yeah. They fight, run away, and even try to bargain for their lives. You are there god or goddess in your case.” I answered. Jennifer liked the sound of being a goddess to these tiny things.

        “Can I try it too?” she asked sheepishly. “Of course but you might want to take off your clothes first. It makes it more fun” I told her. Jennifer took her clothes off and put them on the floor. Now my goddess wife was ready to extinguish some lives.

        I ripped off the gym roof like the last time and got an immediate response. Kids inside screamed at the giants smiling down at them and bolted for the door. I reached in and grabbed one girl I recognized; Amy.  “Oh god not again!” she yelled. “Again?” Carrie asked. “Yep, I saved some characters from last time but it gets better. The people remember my visit from last time. They remember being crushed, eaten, or raped.” I said stroking my prize.  “Damn, some program James” Jennifer said. “Oh it gets better. Remember those perks I told you about? Computer, run passive mode” I commanded. A beep could be heard and Amy stopped fighting in my hand.

        “I don’t get it James, what happened” Carrie asked. “Passive mode is when you want them to be obedient little things. They do anything you want them too” I said smiling.  “Oh come on James. Not anything.” Jennifer said looking at the now motionless teens.” Watch this” I said turning my attention back to smiling Amy. “Amy do you remember what happened last time?” I asked. “Yes sir. You stripped me nude, licked my feet and body and used me to kill my classmates” she answered. “Jesus James you did that?” Jennifer asked surprised. “Hey I was stressed that day and ain’t like they’re real” I quickly answered.

        “Alright Amy let’s start what we did last time but you’re going to do it for me instead of me forcing you to” I commanded. “Okay sir” she said. Amy began taking off her uniform. I watched in anticipation when she took off her sneakers and slid off her socks. Those sexy tiny feet I loved came into view. “Sir, will you lick my tiny sweaty feet please” she asked. I took her slender ankles between my fingers and took long licks of her soles. She giggled from my licking and sucking and moaned when I started licking her soft body. I stopped after a while and looked at her saliva drenched body. “Will you use me to find students now?” she asked. “No, not this time. I’m going to eat you” I said with a calm voice. “Oh…okay I wanted to live but if you want to eat me then it’s okay” she said frowning.  I raised my hand to my open mouth and Amy climbed in. I sucked on her body for a minute or two before swallowing her whole.

        “Damn, she just walked in knowing she was going to be eaten” Carrie said shocked. “Told you they were obedient” I said after burping. “What was it like to eat her?” Jennifer asked. “It’s like swallowing a goldfish. They tend to move around in your stomach trying to stay alive. Not like it will do them any good” I answered. “Can I try that” Jennifer asked. “Sure babe, knock yourself out” I answered.

        Jennifer reached down and picked up a 17 year old boy. “Strip down kid” she commanded. The boy stripped off his clothes. The boy got hard when he saw Jennifer’s massive cunt. “Oh is that hard on for me? Let me help you with that” Jennifer said sucking in his tiny cock. The boy began humping Jennifer’s sucking lips and moaning. “Suck me ma’am. I want to cum in your goddess mouth.” He said pumping faster. The boy came on Jennifer’s tongue. Jennifer smiled at the taste and wanted more. She put her finger on his back and pushed him into her mouth. Jennifer raped the boy with her tongue making sure she massaged his sack and cock. The boy came again from the biggest oral sex of his life. Jennifer smiled again and titled her head back and let him slide down her throat.

        “Hmm…I can see why you like this James. I want more” she said licking her lips. “Oh you’ll get more babe, lots more” I said grinning.

End Notes:

Stay tuned for Chapter 5!

Chapter 5 by Size Master
Author's Notes:

The final chapter

        Not wanting to disappoint, I ripped up the floorboards knowing the students hid there last time. “Here you go girls. Have fun with them” I told them.  Jennifer and Carrie began snatching male students from their locker room Jennifer was stripping them and either raping them or eating them. Carrie on the other hand was a bit crueler.  She would crush one under foot laughing at their pathetic attempt to push her sweaty sole off before he was flattened. She grabbed another and squeezed him til he popped like a water balloon. “Take that you fucker!” she yelled stomping on 16 year old boy till he was just a stain. “Carrie, is something wrong?” Jennifer asked after swallowing a doomed senior. “Nothing…is wrong” she said before she grabbed a 14 year old boy and ripping his head completely off. “Carrie…” Jennifer said in a concerned voice. “Jen…my boyfriend Brad cheated on me with my best friend Jackie. I was pretending he was some of these guys here” she said beginning to cry.

        “Why pretend Carrie when you can do it for real?” I asked. “What do you mean James?” Carrie asked. “Computer link up to phone listed on the network as Carrie. Now download all photos tagged as Brad and Jackie.” The computer beeped and said “Complete”.  “Computer, create characters with the data provided by photos and voicemail data. Do you have enough to run a character program?” I asked. “Yes with 90% accuracy” I responded. “Good enough run it but without the passive restriction” I commanded. The computer beeped and two 2 inch teens appeared in the damaged gym.

        “Oh my god there they are” Carrie said in disbelief. Brad and Jackie looked around wondering where they were. Everywhere they looked they saw broken walls, concrete, and blood. They saw what appeared to be some guy but it looked like 100 tons was dropped on him. He was flat as a pancake. Jackie saw this and puked. Brad hugged her trying to comfort her they held each other until they hard a booming laughter overhead.

        “Aw. Look at the lovebirds. So cute, so happy, so fucked” Carrie said coldly. Jackie let out a shrill scream seeing her best friends face looming at them. ‘Carrie? Carrie help us! We…oh, oh no. Carrie it’s not what you think. Please don’t hurt us!” Jackie said begging. “What is it then? Brad is just fucking you for practice? You betrayed me you two and you’re going to pay!” Carrie yelled. Jackie gripped Brad in fear who tried to be brave. “Don’t worry Jackie. She won’t hurt us. She’s too timid for that” Brad said mocking Carrie. “Bad move shithead” I thought to myself.

        Carrie picked up a girl from the other locker room and brought her to her mouth. “Feed me bitch” she told the skinny girl. The girl obediently crawled into her mouth and met her end when Carrie chewed her up and swallowed. “Oh fuck! Carrie you’re fucking sick!” Brad yelled. “Actually I’m not sick. I haven’t felt better in my life!” Carrie said smiling. Bard and Jackie started backing away from the three giants. “Oh no you don’t” Carrie said dropping her hand to block them.  “Carrie I’m sorry. Don’t kill us” Brad said peeing himself now. “Kill you? I’ll think about it after our meal” she said to him. “Meal…” Jackie said quietly.

        We began chowing down on the students. We had fun with them in passive mode. We made some beg to be eaten. “Eat me! I want to be eaten!” a cute 18 year old blonde asked. She got her wish. I picked her up and removed her clothes. She had great tits which her boyfriend probably enjoyed before Jennifer ate him. She playfully rubbed her feet on my tongue while fingering herself. Nice, a slut in training. Too bad her training ended today. Tossing her in my mouth, I raped her with my tongue before swallowing her. Jennifer had a couple have sex while she stroked their bodies with her finger. She ate them in mid climax. Carrie had fun rubbing some guys on her nipples before crushing them on her body.  We gorged ourselves on the student body for the next hour. We had fun listening to Brad and Jackie screaming at our victims. “Run everyone! Why are you throwing away your lives?!” they screamed.

        “Eat me sir! I’m just a poor girl who is only good for food now!” cried a cute 15 year old brunette. “No you’re not! You’re human! Run away!” Jackie cried. I stripped my willing girl and tossed her into my mouth and sent her to be with her classmates. *burp* “I don’t think she heard you, either that or she didn’t care” I said laughing.  Now that the gym was empty, Carrie turned her attention back to her “friends”.  She picked up her old boyfriend and ripped his clothes off. She had fun stroking his tiny cock. “Here’s the prick that cheated on me and his penis of course” she said laughing. She took his cock between her lips and sucked him off. Brad moaned from the intense pressure. “Carrie, stop don’t do this…” he said gasping. Carrie sucked harder and until he came on her tongue.  Carrie licked her lips and smiled at Brad. “I’ve given you a blowjob before but not like this” she said grinning. Brad was holding his crotch while he looked at his rapist with tears in his eyes. “Now my turn” she said shoving him into her snatch.

        Brad screamed at the pussy lips enclosing him. “Don’t’ be afraid. You always wanted to cum inside me. Now you can” she said pushing him all the way in. Carrie’s knees buckled at the sensation of her struggling boyfriend trying to survive. He hated the fact he was hard. His erection rubbed her cunt walls. It didn’t take long for him to cum again. Poor Brad finally got his wish, he came inside Carrie without a condom. Brad could feel the walls getting tighter and tighter.Carrie moaned at him punching her inner walls while she pinched her nipples and fingered her pussy. Brad could feel her finger bump into him now and then but wasn’t fast enough to grab onto it. After a few minutes, Carrie came and clamped down on her human dildo inside her. Brad slid halfway out, badly beaten and bruised but alive. “Oh still alive I see” she said looking between her legs.  Carrie relaxed her pussy and Brad fall headfirst onto the gym floor. He landed with a thud. Brad was bleeding out now slowly dying from the 75 foot (to him anyway) drop.  Carrie scrutinized his pathetic form and raised her dirty sole over his broken body. “Carrie…no. Don’t do this. I’m sorr-“he spoke before she stamped him out of existence.

        “BRAD! NOOO!” Jackie cried seeing her boyfriend being made one with the floor. “Worry about yourself bitch” Jennifer said picking her up. Jennifer yanked her clothes off not caring if she was hurt. “You were my sister’s best friend and you betrayed her. You broke her trust so I’m gonna break you” she said coldly. Jennifer began methodically breaking her limbs one by one. She snapped legs like toothpicks, not caring how much Jackie screamed. “Now for this arm*snap*. Now for the other*snap*”. Jackie passed out from the pain. “Wake up you cunt” Jennifer said flicking Jackie’s face. Jackie woke up weakly asking Jennifer not to kill her. “Not up to me bitch. Carrie what do you want me to do to her?” Jennifer asked. “She made me feel like shit so it’s only fair she becomes shit herself” Carrie answered. Jennifer tossed Jackie’s crying body into her mouth were she let her slide down her throat.

        “Feel better now” Jennifer asked patting her sister’s head. “A little. Only if real life was so easy” she said hugging her sister. “I’m exhausted James. Let’s call it a day” Jennifer told me. I agreed, it was a long day. I made a new sex partner and introduced them to my fetish. Life was defiantly better. It got even better   1 ½ months later.

        I found out that Jennifer was pregnant. We had been trying for a kid for a while. I guess the stress relieving program helped loosen things up. Ironically, Carrie told us she was pregnant as well when she went to the doctor to see why she was throwing up.  It was obvious I was the daddy.  Jennifer was okay with it when she saw how happy Carrie was about becoming a mother.

        They gave birth  2 weeks apart from each other. The cutest kids I ever saw. It was funny watching them crawl through my miniature city. The cooed and giggled at the fleeing ant sized people. They slapped people into oblivion and gummed and ate others. When a few months passed they had fun squishing them under their tiny baby feet or butt when they tried walking and chasing after their victims. “Okay now playtime is over” I said picking them up from the ruins of the city. They cried at leaving their “toys”. I still use the program from time to time but try to use a variety to keep boredom away. One time…well I’ll save that for another time.

End Notes:

Alright the end of the story but not the end of the series. Stay tuned to see a spinoff soon!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3728