First World Problems by Sizescribe
Summary:

There are all sorts of things that the rich take for granted.

 

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 34522 Read: 111641 Published: August 18 2013 Updated: September 17 2013

1. Chapter 1 - It is MY Birthday! by Sizescribe

2. Chapter 2 - A ride in the Country by Sizescribe

3. Chapter 3 - Employment by Sizescribe

4. Chapter 4 - Little Songbird by Sizescribe

5. Chapter 5 - Class Dysphagia by Sizescribe

6. Chapter 6 - On the Wings of Justice by Sizescribe

7. Chapter 7 - Beneath Her by Sizescribe

8. Chapter 8 - Bruce Almighty by Sizescribe

9. Chapter 9 - Holly Galilei by Sizescribe

10. Chapter 10 - Predation by Sizescribe

11. Chapter 11 - Crystal Clarity by Sizescribe

12. Chapter 12 - Discipline by Sizescribe

13. Chapter 13 - Poor People by Sizescribe

14. Chapter 14 - Pivotal Hypocrisy by Sizescribe

15. Chapter 15 - On One Hand by Sizescribe

16. Chapter 16 - Uncaged by Sizescribe

17. Epilougue by Sizescribe

Chapter 1 - It is MY Birthday! by Sizescribe

 

Holly’s hand comes down upon her alarm as it buzzes angrily.  She rolls over in bed and scratches her head with both of her hands, tossing her long black hair about as she yawns. Today, August fifteenth is a special day for Holly, not only is it her birthday, but it is her eighteenth birthday.  Birds chirp outside her sunkissed windows as she sits up in her king sized bed.  Holly’s bedroom is larger than most people’s living rooms, her furnishings costing more than a lot of them would make in a year.  Everything about the room screams luxury, from her silk sheets, to her walk in closet, to her enormous gold trimmed armoire filled to capacity with the most expensive clothing.

Living in the Hamptons is no big deal for Holly Bryant, it is her birthright, she is better than everyone else and goes out of her way to let anyone who serves her, anywhere, know that.

She is a princess living in a fairytale, and has pretty much stopped applying herself academically, spending her time with her rich, and snobby friends instead of going to class.  With school out Holly has done nothing but lounge by the Bryant’s olympic sized swimming pool and tan by day, and then go out and party at night.

Her perfectly manicured feet hit the lush carpet as she springs from the bed.  She leaves the room and walks through a huge ornamented hallway, past a picasso hanging on a wall to her left, and down a huge winding flight of stairs.  

“Happy Birthday Holly!” A familiar voice calls from the top of the landing, causing Holly to look up.  

“Thank you Elizabeth.” Holly replies curtly to a middle aged woman, with long dirty blond hair, in a maid’s outfit.  

Holly steps into the lobby area of the house, her pink Pajama top and bottom moving slightly on her body as she saunters down another large, and equally ornate hallway.  She walks into a huge dining area, where her mother, Julia is seated at the end of a long table, sipping a small cup of tea and reading something on a tablet.

Julia, a middle aged woman, with much the same features as her daughter, looks up as Holly walks into the room, her long black hair swaying a bit as her brown eyes lock on the younger woman.  

“Good morning.” Julia says, her voice deceivingly gentle despite her dignified appearance.

“Good morning mother...” Holly says, as if reading from a script.  She walks over to her casually dressed mother and bends down, kissing the woman on the cheek, before taking a seat beside her.  

Holly looks at her mother for a long time, as the woman simply looks back down at her tablet, scrolling her finger across the device.

“Ahem.” Holly clears her throat as she narrows her eyes.

“Yes dear?” Julia looks up from the device.

“Happy Birthday? You know? Like what you say to someone on their birthday.” Holly says sarcastically.

“Oh is that today?” Julia says nonchalantly as she looks down at her tablet again. “Should I order you a clown and a ball pit?” Julia qips leaving Holly to sit there in disbelief, her jaw slightly open.

“Mother! What is wrong with you?” Holly asks as a middle aged man emerges from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice, setting it in front of Holly and turning to walk away.

“Stay Bruce...” Julia grabs the man by his arm.

“Mrs. Bryant?” The man asks in a confused tone, looking down at his employer.

“Thank him, dear...” Julia says as she looks towards her daughter.

“What? What for?!” Holly asks as she narrows her eyes.

“This man...Has made you breakfast, lunch, and dinner for most of your life.” Julia snaps, a bit of anger creeping into her tone.

“That’s really not necessary-” Bruce begins, only to be cut off by Julia.

“I think it is...” Julia snaps.

Holly looks up at Bruce, and then back down at her mother, narrowing her eyes and scoffing.

The young, entitled woman shrugs her shoulders and laughs a little bit.  “That is what father pays him to do! It is his job!” Holly snaps back.

“Thank you Bruce.” Julia says gently, dismissing the man.

“O...K...” Bruce says, rolling his eyes and walking back into the kitchen.

“And what is your job?” Julia asks sarcastically.

“My job? Since when do I need to work? Where is this coming from mother? And why today?” Holly asks, calming her voice down a little bit.

“You know, when me and your father met, we lived in a one bedroom apartment...” Julia says, her tone lowering as well as she leans back in her chair, taking another sip of her tea.

“Oh not this again!” Holly moans in mock agony as she slams her elbows onto the table and rests her head in her hands.  “Seriously mother, spare me, I know!” Holly whines.

“We worked our way up, twelve hour days, seven days a week...We had to cook our own breakfast.” Julia says with a hint of sarcasm.  

“What does that have to do with me?” Holly asks, turning her head away from her mother has Bruce comes back into the room, carrying a small plate of assorted fruits, and setting it down in front of Holly.

“Thank the man.” Julia demands.

“No.” Holly snaps back, following Bruce with her head as he walks back into the kitchen.  

“You are insufferable!” Julia’s voice rises, a hint of shock and disdain permeating her agitated tone. Holly’s head snaps back to her mother while she plucks a fork from the table and skewers a piece of honeydew. Holly brings the fruit to her lips and slides it from the prong.

“We were going to take you to the dealership today, but now I don’t know.” Julia says, disgustedly as she looks back down to her tablet and angrily rolls her finger across it.   

“What?!” Holly shoots back in disbelief.

“You heard me, we were going to buy you a car, a nice one...But now you get nothing until you apologize to Bruce and thank him for his years of service.” Julia says coldly as she stands up and grabs her tablet, tucking it under her arm.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me...” Holly huffs as she looks down at her dish, and then back up at her mother.  

“He’s right in there.” Julia says in a sing song voice.

“Fine, after I eat I’ll go apologize.” Holly says, defeatedly as she watches her mother turn around.

“That’s a good girl, make sure you thank him too, and go get yourself cleaned up, chop chop.” Julia quips as she saunters from the room.   

Holly sits there and broods, trying to wrap her mind around approaching Bruce as an equal.  She had always seen him as an appliance really, like the fridge, or the stove, he was just part of the house, there for her convenience.  Holly finishes her meal in silence, the wheels in her head turning and turning as she plots her next move.  She stands up after emptying her glass of orange juice, looking at the kitchen door for a few seconds before shaking her head.

“There is no way I am doing that...” Holly mutters to herself as she turns and walks back the way she came.  She walks back through the long hallway, and then back up to her room.  She slips out of her pajamas tossing them onto her unmade bed and calmly walks into the bathroom.  She walks to the ornate sink and turns a golden cold water knob, allowing a stream of water to flow from the equally gold faucet. She grabs her toothbrush and brushes her teeth, before jumping into the shower and bathing for a good twenty minutes.  She pulls the curtain back and grabs a towel, stepping out of the shower stall and drying herself off.  

“I’ll just tell her I apologized, she takes him for granted as much as I do!” Holly huffs angrily as she plugs a hair dryer into the wall and blow dries her hair.  She sets the dryer down on the vanity and walks out of the bedroom, past her now made bed.  The pajamas she had carelessly discarded have disappeared as if by some kind of magic.   She walks over to her Armoire and pulls the doors open, selecting a pair of Gucci Genius jeans, and a plain black T Shirt.  She walks over to her walk in closet and comes out clad in white socks, a pair of red panties and a white bra.  She slips into her jeans and t-shirt, topping it off with a pair of fresh looking sneakers.  

Julia strolls into the room and smiles at her daughter.

“Ready my princess?” Julia asks sweetly.

“Yes.” Holly says Curtly, a hint of mistrust in her voice.

“Did you apologize to Bruce?” Julia asks, skeptically.

“Yes, I did.” Holly nods, walking towards the doorway and following her mother out of the room and down the hallway, towards the flight of stairs.

“Good.” Julia replies as they walk down the winding flight of stairs.  Samuel, their regular driver meets them at the front door, and hands Julia a set of keys.  Holly looks down, confused as Samuel walks away.

“What’s going on?” Holly asks, a bit nervously.

“What do you mean dear?” Julia inquires as she opens the double doors and walks outside, towards an awaiting white Bentley.  

“You’re going to drive? Since when?” Holly asks, following her mother down a huge driveway as Julia's red heels click against the blacktop.

“What? I can’t drive my daughter to get her first new car?” Julia asks as they both climb into the car. 

“You’re so weird mom...” Holly huffs as fastens her seat belt.  The young girl pushes the morning aside as sunlight streams onto her face, not the least bit excited or grateful that she is on her way to purchase a vehicle billions of people can only dream of owning.

Chapter 2 - A ride in the Country by Sizescribe

The Bentley rolls down the blacktop of the driveway, stopping in front of two black, cast iron gates.  Julia hits a button on the dashboard of the car, and the gates swing outwards with a slight creaking sound.  Holly reaches over and turns the radio on, blasting some random pop song as Julia pulls out onto the street, driving past another mansion on the opposite side of the private, secluded street before slapping the radio off with her free hand.

“Hey! I was listening to that!” Holly protests

“Yes, you were.”  Julia qips as she turns left onto another, larger road and speeds off.

“So, I am thinking your first car should be around the area of thirty-five thousand.” Julia states calmly.

“Thirty five thousand?!” Holly spouts angrily.  “What am I supposed to get with thirty five thousand?” She continues, crossing her arms in her seat.

“Thirty five thousand dollars is more than some people make in a year dear.” Julia sighs as she turns the car onto a highway.  Julia presses her heel into the gas pedal, bringing the car up to highway speeds before merging with the light traffic.

“Most people are NOT me!” Holly rants

“This is true my princess, most people work for what they have, they earn it. Oh, where did we go wrong?” Julia asks herself as she glares at her daughter, who has her arms crossed still as she stares angrily outwards towards the windshield.

“I have a better idea...” Julia says, narrowing her eyes and taking a good look around at the sparsely populated highway.  Julia slows the car a good amount, and then cuts the wheel sharply causing the car to slowly spin towards the opposite side of the road.  When the car is facing the opposite direction, she slams on the gas.  Holly shrieks as the back tires spin out, a small plume of smoke and a large screeching sound can be heard before the car takes off, going down the opposite direction of the highway.  

“Are you crazy?!” Holly screams, her voice cracking, her arms visibly shaking.

“I’m rich, so I can do what I want, right?” Julia asks as the car speeds down the road.

“The dealership is the other way mother.” Holly states, her voice still shaken. Julia ignores her daughter as she reaches into her pants pocket, producing a small touch screen phone.  She presses the button on the bottom, causing the phone to beep.

“Call Bruce.” Julia says into the phone.

”Why are you calling him?” Holly asks, glaring at her mother nervously.

“Calling Bruce.” The phone responds in a feminine voice before Julia puts it to her ear.

“Mother, where are we going?” Holly asks as Julia puts the phone on speaker, the ring of Bruce’s phone can be heard against the backdrop of the car speeding down the highway.

“Mrs. Bryant?” Bruce’s voice comes through the phone.

“Bruce, did my lovely daughter come in to talk to you after breakfast?” Julia says into the phone with slight annoyance in her voice. There is a long silence as Holly glares at the phone nervously, sweat beginning to form on her forehead, her palms, and the soles of her feet.

“No Ma’am.” Bruce says flatly into the phone.  Julia shoots her daughter the nastiest look she can muster before looking back to the road.  

“Take the rest of the day off Bruce, on me.” Julia says into the phone, calmer and more collected, a small grin playing across her lips.

“Thank you Ma’am, anything else I can do before I head out?” Bruce asks.

“No Bruce, that is alright...Thank you.” Julia says before hanging up the phone and tossing it onto the center armrest, in a rather angry fashion.

“You lied to me...” Julia says, her tone low and brooding.

“I...” Holly begins, at a loss for how to proceed, her face red as she looks away, glaring out of her window.

“You what? Do you really think you are above anybody Holly?” Julia snaps. “Bruce drives a BMW, what do YOU drive?” Julia asks angrily as trees slowly start to line both sides of the highway, growing denser and denser.  “Bruce spent four years in culinary school, working twelve hour shifts in restaurants, and paying his own way through life.  What have you done besides lay by the god damned pool?!” Julia fumes as they continue on their path.

Holly sniffles and wipes tears from her eyes, but otherwise remains silent as they travel on.  Seconds of silence turn into minutes, and the minutes slowly turn into an hour before Holly speaks.

“Where are we going?” Holly asks nervously, as she leans her head against the passenger side window.  Julia stops the car by the side of the road and glares at her daughter.

“We’re here.” Julia says calmly.

“We’re in the middle of nowhere...” Holly states hesitantly.

Julia picks up her phone, and looks down at it for a second.  “Hmm, no service, can I see your phone sweetie?” Julia asks innocently.  Holly reaches into her jeans pocket and pulls her Iphone out, looking at it and it’s full service.  “Sure...” She says before handing it over.  “Thanks.” Julia smiles.

Julia puts her hand on the door handle and slowly opens it.  Holly looks over to her mother, confused.  “I don’t unders-” Holly begins.

“Just get out of the car dear.” Julia commands.  Holly obeys, unfastening her seat belt while her mother leans against the half open door.  Holly opens her door and steps outside and closes it rather violently. To Holly’s confusion she can hear the sound of the power locks clicking.  She looks over the roof of the car, towards the driver’s side, her mother’s door still sitting half open, and her mother still inside.

“I’m sorry dear, but mommy has to run, I’ll see you back at the house, OK?” Julia says sweetly.

“Mother? What?” Holly asks, as she begins to walk to the other side of the car, only to have the driver side door slam shut.  The sound of the window rolling down can be hard against the idling of the engine.  “I love you princess.” Julia says before rolling up the window.

“Mother! Do not leave me out here!” Holly screams, running towards the back passenger door and jiggling the locked handle.  “Mother!” Holly cries out, a bit of desperation in her voice.

The car pulls away from her, leaving her standing there.  “Mother!” Holly desperately shouts as loudly as she can.  The car simply speeds off, abandoning her in the middle of a trafficless highway.  Holly reaches immediately towards her pocket where she usually keeps her phone, but feels nothing there.  She growls in frustration as she realizes just how screwed she actually is.  

“Fine, she wants me to walk home, I’ll walk home!” Holly huffs angrily as she turns on her heels and begins walking down the side of the highway.  A car passes her here and there, and after five minutes her legs are burning and she is panting, the hot, humid east coast summer causing her clothes to stick to her body.  

“Ew...” Holly whines as she tries to pull her shirt from her sweaty back.

“Nnngh!” She moans miserably, about half a mile later as she passes a large, waist high rock on the side of the road.  She shambles towards it, leaning her back against it and panting as she wipes her forehead with her hands.  A beat up, green, late model station wagon pulls up, it’s brakes squeaking as it comes to a stop right in front of Holly.   Holly can see a woman inside, around twenty five, maybe twenty six years of age.  The woman has red hair, which hangs down to her shoulders, and freckles on her face.  She is dressed in a white tank-top and some denim shorts.  The driver side door opens and the woman leans against the roof of the station wagon, twisting her head innocently as she studies Holly.

“Now, what’s a pretty little thing like you doing walking down the highway?” The woman inquires in a slight southern accent, her piercing blue eyes looking Holly up and down.  Holly looks at the woman, her head dropping a little bit as she sneers condescendingly.  

“Don’t worry about it.” Holly responds, disdain permeating her tone.  Holly stands up and begins walking down the highway again.

“Hey, you need a lift? It’s hotter than hell out here!” The woman exclaims.  “Hey, where ya goin?” The woman asks as Holly hears her flip flops scraping against the road.  Holly turns around, looking the woman up and down, from her five dollar pair of white foam sandals, to her twenty five dollar outfit.  

“I said... Don’t worry about it!” Holly snaps angrily.

“There is no need to get nasty sweetie, I’m only trying to help you!” The woman says, her tone remaining friendly.

“I don’t want your help!” Holly snaps.

“Fine, at least take a bottle of water, I have an extra in the car.” The woman insists.

“No!” Holly yells.

“Listen, I am not leaving you alone until you take a bottle of water, it’s hot out here...” The woman insists.

“Fine.” Holly sighs as the woman walks back to the car, leans into the driver’s seat and grabs a bottle of water.  She walks back to Holly and shoves the cold water bottle into her sweaty hand.

“Drink.” The woman demands.

“What? I will when I am ready, be on your way, shoo.” Holly motions the woman back towards her car with her fingers.

“Nope, not until you drink it.” The woman demands with a stone cold expression.

“Fine... here...” Holly says agitatedly as twists the cap off, breaking its seal.  She takes a big gulp of the water before bringing her hand with the bottle down to her hip.  

“Happy?” She snaps.

“Yes, yes I am.” The woman smiles as Holly’s stomach lurches and the world starts to balloon out all around her, spinning and growing taller and more massive before her eyes.  Her clothing begins to sag as she looks down at her body, patting herself down frantically before looking back up at the ginger before her, who now stands at least ten feet tall.

“What’s happening to me?!” Holly cries out in sheer shock, her voice pathetically high pitched. Holly drops the now heavy water bottle to the ground, it’s contents glugging outwards onto the grass.

“Such a sweet little thing, don’t worry, I gotcha now!” The woman’s southern accent booms in Holly’s ears as she finds herself struggling beneath a heavy pile of her own clothing.  Before Holly knows what is happening three huge, warm fingers are wrapping around her naked body, and her stomach is lurching as she is lifted hundreds of feet into the air.  Holly shrieks continuously as the woman’s eyes and nose fill her vision. 

“And I am going to do very horrible things to you.” The giant woman giggles as she walks back to her car.

Chapter 3 - Employment by Sizescribe

The world is a blur to Holly as she is carried off somewhere unknown.  “Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!” Holly screams hysterically, writhing intensely within the giant stranger’s oppressive fingers.  

“Oh you want down? OK!” The woman giggles as she bends down, placing Holly on the gravel by her left foot.  Holly stumbles and falls roughly to her side as she cranes her head skyward.  The woman appears impossibly tall to little Holly, her flip flop clad feet elongated and tremendous in her vision, her toes flexing atop a three foot thick piece of white foam.  Holly is transfixed by the sheer size of each toe.  She can easily see every imperfection, every ridge of skin that makes up the woman’s foot.  Holly looks at the thick thong of the flip flop, and swallows hard as she realizes that the whole foot is taller than her.  How did she get so big? Is the only thing Holly can ask herself as she watches the giant woman’s far away arm reach towards a huge metal wall.  To Holly’s amazement, the wall swings outwards and over her in a huge arc.  It takes a few seconds for the scene to sink into Holly’s head, but when she recognizes the deep green color of the door, she realizes the car is gigantic too.  She looks down at the gravel, each stone nearly as big as her fist...

She wasn’t big, Holly had become tiny.

“You know...” The giant woman’s voice booms down on Holly, descending from the sky and causing the tiny girl’s head to snap upwards.  The giant woman sits down within the car, her feet still planted in the gravel. Her huge hand grabs a bottle of water, which she brings to her lips and guzzles down before tossing the empty bottle carelessly back into the vehicle.  

“Ahh...” She sighs contently while looking downwards.  

Holly gasps and backpedals as the large white platform that is the giant girl’s flip flop slides over the gravel towards her.  

“I should just squash you for being such a little bitch.” The woman says playfully, wiggling her unpainted toes high above Holly’s little head.  Holly can smell the slight scent of foot sweat mixed with soap and lotion as the heat from the giant woman’s toes radiates against her naked skin.

“No...No...” Holly whimpers, turning to the left and running for her life.  A few moments later a huge white and skin toned wall blocks her path, causing her to stumble backwards.

“Should have just let me give you a ride, now you’re just a bug.”  The woman says nonchalantly.  

“Please don’t hurt me!” Holly pleads, almost incomprehensibly as she turns around to run the opposite direction. Holly dashes forward desperately for a few moments, only to have her path blocked off by the now familiar sight the woman’s foot, sitting atop the foam of her flip flop.  “Oh my god, this isn’t happening to me!” Holly scream hysterically.

The woman simply giggles and flexes her toes in front of the little girl at her feet.

“Going somewhere? Maybe I should just let you be on your way. Go on... Shoo!” She taunts, nudging Holly to the ground with the tip of her flip flop.  Holly grunts as her fragile body hits the small rocks harshly, small scrapes marking her arms and legs from the impact with the unforgiving gravel.  The woman stands up and walks over to the pile of clothing by the side of the road, gathering each piece up into her arms.  She then walks around to the back side of the car, sure to step directly over Holly as she goes.  She opens her trunk and throws everything inside, slamming it shut before walking back over to Holly, who lays on the gravel, panting, in the same spot she had left her.

A deep shadow falls over Holly as two huge fingertips clamp around her upper body, lifting her into the air.  The woman’s face fills her vision once more, a huge smile on her endless, red lips.

“Aww, I couldn’t do that, now could I? You’re much too precious, am I right?” The giant woman mocks as she opens up the backside passenger door of the car.   

“Who are you? What do you want?!” Holly screams frantically while squirming about like a trapped insect.  

“My name is Susan, and that is all you need to know my little songbird.”  The girl says gently, slowly placing Holly down on the back seat of the car, her little back leaning against the back cushion.  Before Holly can move, a huge seat belt is covering her entire frame, mashing her against the seat, her head the only part of her body not trapped beneath the monstrous strap.  Holly attempts to move her arms and legs, but finds she can only wiggle the slightest bit as the woman looms over her, giggling at her tiny plight.  

“Comfy? Good...” The woman says sarcastically.

“Fuck you!” Holly froths at the mouth.  

“Now, now...” Susan scolds, pinching Holly’s head between her thumb and index finger as she smiles down at the squirming girl.  “I could crush your itty bitty head like a grape.” Susan states.

“You’re making a big mistake! Do you have any idea who my parents are?!” Holly snaps, she quickly changes her tune however as pressure is applied to her tiny skull. “No! No! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” She pleads desperately.  

“That’s more like it you little cunt. I don’t know who your parents are, no, but I doubt they’ll be looking for a smashed little bug corpse on the side of the highway.  Now sit back, and cry, I know you want to.” Susan says, a bit of venom in her voice as she disappears from Holly’s view. A second later a huge slamming sound rattles Holly to her core as the huge car door is slammed next to her, causing a stiff wind to howl in her tiny ears.  

The tiny girl feels like she is inside of an airplane hanger instead of a station wagon, every feature looms above her, impossibly tremendous.  She pushes against the heavy strap, grunting and using every muscle in her body in an attempt to peel the belt away.  “Engh!” She grunts as sweat drips from her reddened face.  “Oh god, this is not happening...” The tiny girl pants before she takes Susan’s advice.  Holly breaks down, bawling hysterically as the giant woman sits in the drivers seat.  The whole car shakes beneath Holly as another huge slamming sound rocks her eardrums.  With one truck sized hand the giant woman puts the vehicle into gear, and presses on the gas pedal, propelling the car onto the road.

“You’re going to make such an adorable little addition to my office, I have the perfect little place for you.” Susan smiles through the rearview mirror as she drives down the road.  

“You’re office?” Holly sobs, fearfully.

“What’s that hon? I can’t hear you.” Susan asks, turning her attention back to the road.

Holly continues to struggle against the smothering strap, which causes Susan to giggle once again.  “Save your strength, you aren’t going anywhere my little songbird.” Susan says sweetly.

Holly’s body falls limp beneath the strap, her muscles raw, her scrapes and bruises throbbing as the car barrels down the highway for a long period of time. Finally Susan pulls over and rolls down the driver’s side window leaning out of it a bit.  

A barely comprehensible voice cracks over a speaker.

“Good afternoon!” Susan says politely towards the speaker, leaning a bit out of the window.

“Good afternoon, what would you like?” The speaker cracks once again.

“I’ll take a small chocolate milk shake, a double bacon cheeseburger, and medium fries.” Susan replies.

“Seven dollars and twenty five cents, please drive up, thank you.” The speaker cracks a final time before Susan hits the gas once more, slowly rolling up to a huge drive through window.

Holly perks up, this was her chance to get help, surely she could scream to the drive through attendant. Susan looks over her shoulder, down at the slightly writhing girl and smiles.  Her huge right hand reaches into the passenger seat. “Hope you don’t mind, I sweated a bit in this.” The giant woman shrugs before tossing a blue t shirt towards Holly.

Holly shrieks as the fabric zooms towards her, slamming into the belt and covering her trapped body.  “Help! Help me!” Holly shrieks.  The smell of Susan’s sweat penetrates her nostrils, causing her to cough.  

“Here ya go!” Susan says happily, the sound of rustling paper filling the car.

“Thank you!” A male voice from just outside the car booms.

“Thank you, have a great day!” Susan says in the same ecstatic tone before the car lurches forward once more.  After a few moments Holly is blinking as bright light floods into her retinas.  

“Sorry about that, couldn’t have anyone seeing you, or you’d have company.” The giant woman says idly as she shoves a handful of fries into her mouth.  Holly looks on, a disgusted look on her face.  

“Those were some fancy pants you had there my little songbird, what were those? Goosies?” The giant woman asks, mispronouncing the name brand.

Holly looks on, almost stunned.  “Gucci...” Holly says, as loudly as she can. “And they’re worth more than your car!” The tiny girl snaps angrily.

“Are they worth more than your life Ms. Fancy Pants?” Susan grins.

“No...” Holly says, looking downwards, her jaw hanging slightly ajar.

Susan chuckles before unwrapping her burger, and gripping it in her free hand. She takes a huge bite and chews loudly as she drives.  “Me and you...” She begins around a mouthful of burger before swallowing.  “Are going to have so much fun... How much are those pants actually worth?” The giant woman asks before taking another bite of her burger.  Holly sits there for a long time, not offering a response.  “I asked you a question... Rule number one, when I speak to you, you answer me, because I am big, and you are little.” Susan gloats in a stern tone.  

“Three-thousand...” Holly replies, sure to raise her voice high enough so that the giant woman can hear her.

“Three-thousand dollars?  And how did you afford a three-thousand dollar pair of jeans? You must have a really great job.” Susan states calmly, waiting for Holly’s response.  “Well?” Susan pushes the issue when Holly fails to reply.

“I don’t have a job...” Holly says, in a low tone.

“What was that?” Susan asks quickly.

“I said, I don’t have a job!” Holly shouts, angrily.

“Oh, well isn’t that a shock and a half? Well...” Susan cackles before placing her burger down on the passenger seat and picking up her milkshake.  She inserts a straw into the gigantic cup and brings the tube to her mouth, sucking up some of her milkshake.  

“Don’t worry my little songbird, you do now.” Susan says coldly.

Chapter 4 - Little Songbird by Sizescribe
Author's Notes:

Thank you all for the comments, I am happy that you all are enjoying the story thus far.  And thank you especially to those that have taken the time to leave me constructive critisicm.

 

 

Holly dozes off beneath the huge strap, only awakening when it is removed.  

“Huh? ugh.” The tiny girl moans, putting her hand to her head as she blinks and looks up at her tremendous captor.  

“Hey sleepy head.” Susan says playfully, nudging the tiny girl with an enormous fingertip, which causes her to topple over onto the car seat.   “Are you ready to see your new home?” The giant woman booms as she wraps her huge, fast food scented hand around tiny Holly, lifting her from the car and closing the door behind her.  Holly squirms within the huge fist, her head the only part of her body sticking out from Susan’s hand.

“My new home? You can’t be serious!” Holly pants.

“I can be whatever I feel like being.” Susan gloats.

“Listen… My parents, they have money.” Holly says as the world turns into a blur all around her.

“Sorry my little songbird, you cannot use your parent’s money to buy your way out of this one, you’re mine now.” Susan says as she glides a key into an enormous white storm door, opening it and stepping inside before closing it behind her.  

“But…” Holly stammers as Susan sighs contently, slipping her flip flops off in a small, sunlit hallway.

“But what? I have what I want, a spoiled little brat to play with.” Susan grins as she lifts Holly up to her lips.  “This is the rest of your life, so deal with it.” Susans says before pursing her lips and blowing a huge gust of air into Holly’s face.  Holly tries to scream, but her breath is immediately stolen by the high velocity burger scented gale sweeping against her, howling in her ears and whipping her hair behind her.  Holly closes one eye and turns her head to the side as bits of spittle fly into her face.  

“Oh no, no, no, god, stop please!” Holly whines as she turns her head back towards the woman’s huge lips, gasping for air.

“No.” Susan says before once again pursing her lips and blowing hard into Holly’s face, causing her hair to fly about again.  Holly turns her head once more, gasping for air as the wind dissipates.  “I bet you are not used to hearing that word, are you?” Susan asks.

“What...Word?” Holly gasps as the world is once again a blur.  As far as Holly can tell she is being carried through a gigantic living room, towards a flight of stairs.  

“N...O.” Susan says, spelling it out for her tiny victim.

“That’s not true!” Holly replies as Susan slowly walks up a flight of carpeted stairs.  

“Yeah right.” Susan says sarcastically as she takes the last step, walking into a hallway towards what looks like a bedroom door.   She turns the brass doorknob with her free hand and walks inside.  Holly can see a desk on the far side of the huge, brown carpeted room.  On top of the desk sits a computer and a various array of other business like objects, pens, and paperwork.  There are bookshelves lining the walls, and off in the corner behind the desk, next to a tall plant, and just below a small window, sits a huge golden birdcage.  The cage is suspended in the air by a thin, black stand, and it sways slightly from Susan’s massive footfalls.  

The birdcage looms larger and larger in Holly’s eyes as Susan walks towards it. Susan opens the small door with her free hand before gently bringing the hand that Holly is in, inside.  Holly finds Susan’s fingers carefully manipulating her, standing her atop a swinging perch, which hangs from the top of the massive structure, a good seven or eight feet from the floor of the cage.

“Oh my god! No! Holly shrieks as she wobbles back and forth on the bar, spreading her arms out and grasping the wiry bronze rods on either side of her that connect the whole thing to the ceiling of the cage. The bar slowly rocks back and forth beneath her tiny, bare feet while Susan simply cackles and closes the door of the cage.

“There, now if you are a good little birdie, I’ll give you a cracker.” Susan giggles.

“What’s your name little birdie?” Susan asks as she places both of her enormous hands onto the thinly spaced bars of the cage, causing it to sway a little bit before it is steadied.  Susan’s huge cleavage dominates Holly’s view, her face hovering above the roof of the cage, looking downward and grinning at the tiny girl’s plight. Holly closes her eyes for a second, swallowing hard before responding.

“Hol...Holly.” The tiny, trembling girl stammers.  Cackling laughter surrounds the cage as it sways to and fro between Susan’s hands, menacingly causing the small bar to rock back and forth.  Holly’s arm’s burn as they are stretched to the limit, trying to cover the large space between them.  

“Holly want a cracker?” Susan giggles.

“I’m not…” Holly begins, her arms trembling from the strain as her tiny feet rock back and forth, attempting to balance her body on the high perch.  “A bird!” Holly whines as tears begin to streak down her reddened cheeks.

“Aww… Yes you are, say it…” Susan commands.

“Say what? That I’m a bird?” Holly asks quiveringly.

“No, Holly want a cracker.” Susan grins.

“No…” Holly snaps, attempting to sound proud and defiant, but her voice cracks and waivers.

“That’s cute.” Susan says before pushing the cage with her left hand, and allowing it to swing freely on it’s stand.  To Holly it might as well have been the most death defying roller coaster ride of her life, she screams at the top of her lungs as Susan’s breasts rush away from her, and then quickly rush back towards the cage, before swinging away again.  Holly loses her balance and tumbles backwards.  Her hands smack painfully onto the bar preventing her from falling to the bottom of the cage. Pain jolts through her arms and her shoulders as she kicks her tiny feet in the air.

“If you think that is high, wait until you see how far down the floor is.” Susan says as she steadies the cage between her hands.  “Would you like to see?” The giant woman asks.

“Go to hell!” Holly screams as she cycles her little legs and feet in the air.

“Say it” Susan says.

“I’m not going to bow before the likes you, you working class psychopath!” Holly snaps.

“Hmm.” Susan contemplates before her right hand grips the cage.  The giant woman twists her head innocently.  “Working class huh? What does that even mean? Oh…” Susan says, as if the meaning of the phrase has just sunk into her head.

“Does it mean that I have to work for a living?” Susan asks.

“Yes…Like a lowly slave.” Holly says, grunting as she struggles to pull herself up onto the perch again, only to fail miserably and hang there with a defeated sigh.

“And that is supposed to insult me...How?” Susan grins before the world starts to spin out of control for little Holly as the cage is spun around violently. Holly screams, instantly dizzied as the cage spins freely on it’s chain.  Holly’s left hand slips, but she manages to reach up and grab the huge perch again.  The cage is stopped abruptly, but the world remains spinning for the tiny, dangling girl.

“Say it!” Susan commands.

“Holly wants a cracker.” Holly says, in a hushed tone.

“Not loud enough!” Susan barks before spinning the cage violently in the opposite direction.

“Holly wants a cracker! Holly wants a cracker!” Holly screams as the world spins around at ridiculous speeds outside of the cage once more, Susan’s body rolling quickly past her eyes, again and again.  The cage is abruptly stopped once more as Holly’s fingers begin to slip.

“That’s better.” Susan says as she opens the cage door and rips Holly from the perch, lifting her up and placing her back on the swinging bar in a sitting positions.  Holly immediately grabs the small wiry rod to her left, holding onto it tightly with both of her tiny, trembling arms.

“Holly what?” Susan asks as she closes the door again.

“Bryant.” Holly answers, almost proudly as she closes her eyes, trying to stop the world from spinning out of control.

“Oh really?” Susan grins, “As in the Bryants? Haha! Wow! Your parents really are loaded!” Susan says excitedly. “I am sure this is going to be all over the news, little Holly Bryant goes missing, what a travesty…” Susan says as she narrows her eyes.

“They’re going to come looking for me.” Holly says, opening her eyes.

“They aren’t going to find you, they won’t be looking inside bird cages, sorry my little songbird.” Susan apologizes.  “And what were you doing walking along the side of the road, anyway? Huh?” Susan asks.

“None of your business.” Holly says, still a bit dazed.

“Of course it is my business, you are one of my possessions now, and if you don’t tell me, I have ways of making little birdies sing.” Susan says playfully.

“Fine… She didn’t want to give me more than thirty-five thousand for a car.” Holly says, depressed.  “And she wanted me to thank our cook.” The tiny girl adds.

“Who’s she?” Susan asks.

“My mother.” Holly says, lowering her head and looking at her tiny feet, and the floor of the cage, far below.

“You really are a spoiled little twat, aren’t you?” Susan grins.

“Can you whistle, spoiled twat girl?” Susan asks.

“No...I can’t.” Holly says, looking back up at the woman with tears in her little eyes.

“You better learn really fast, because I don’t keep birds around that can’t sing. They go out the window, and It does not look like you have wings.”  Susan says as she lazily taps her fingers on the bars of the cage.  “Whistle.” The giant woman commands.  Holly, with wide eyes, purses her little lips and blows through them, to her dismay no sound comes forth.

“C’mon, who doesn't know how to fucking whistle? Let me guess, your dad pays someone to whistle for you?” Susan taunts.  “Whistle or die.” She threatens.

“You won’t kill me...Will you?” Holly asks fearfully.

“Yes, I most certainly will.” Susan nods.

“Oh god! Please, I can’t! I don’t know how!” Holly whines

“Are you giving up? O.K. then.” Susan says as she slowly opens the door to the cage.

“No wait! Give me a chance!” Holly says, her tiny heart jamming in her chest.

“Go on.” Susan says, closing the door and crossing her huge arms.

Holly purses her lips once again, as tight as she can, and blows air through them.  To her amazement a small whistling sound emanates from them. “There.” Holly says, looking up at the woman who simply stares back down on her from outside of her prison, stone faced.

“It’s a start, I guess I’ll let you live, for now.” Susan says as she walks away, leaving Holly to swing on her little perch as she closes the door to the office behind her.

 

 

 

Chapter 5 - Class Dysphagia by Sizescribe

Holly looks at the closed door from between the bars of her prison for a long while.  “Thanks mother… this is the best birthday ever!” The tiny girl fumes sarcastically as she looks down at the floor of the cage.  “Ok, it’s not that far…” Holly mumbles to herself as she slowly begins to climb downwards, hanging onto the perch with both hands and allowing herself to dangle over the black, metal floor of the cage.  She looks down and draws in a huge gasp of air. “Oh god, it’s far! It’s far!” She whimpers, cycling her legs in the air.  The tiny girl grunts and strains her sore arms and shoulders as she tries to uselessly pull herself back up upon the perch.  

“Fuck.” She snaps. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” She whines as she looks downward.  She closes her eyes, and in a moment of bravery lets go, allowing herself to fall to the floor.  She grunts as she hits the unforgiving metal with a small dinging sound, first with her knees, and then with her ribs before she spills onto her side. She sucks air through her teeth as she writhes on the floor for a few moments. As she climbs to her hands and knees, and then her tiny feet, the sound of water rushing through pipes fills the huge room.  Holly timidly walks towards the door of the cage and wraps her tiny hands around two bars of the cage door. The door itself was many times her size, and the latch sits outside, well above her little head.  Holly grunts as she pushes against it, hoping to budge it open.  Her exhausted muscles scream for her to stop what she is doing, but she pushes with everything she has until her face starts to burn.  “Oh god…” She pants as she leans against the bars of the cage door, panting and sobbing.  “This can’t be happening...It just can’t.” The girl cries as she slumps down to the floor, her back against the bars.  

Time melts away as the afternoon sunlight streams through the window, slowly fading. The room darkens little by little as early evening encroaches upon the outside world, a world Holly slowly grew envious of.  Holly shivers as the cold air of the air conditioning relentlessly seeps into her naked skin, stealing what little body heat she could produce away from her.  She wraps her tiny arms around herself and waits.  

About an hour later, when the last rays of sunlight leave the room the door opens, and Susan walks in wrapped in a pink bathrobe.  She has a huge plate in one hand, and a wine glass filled with red wine in the other.  Holly can smell the scent of steak, but not just any steak, the familiar scent of filet mignon. Her tiny mouth salivates as Susan’s footfalls cause the cage to sway and bounce slightly in the air, jostling her about a little bit.  

“Is someone hungry?” Susan’s southern accent booms as she sets the plate of meat and vegetables down on the desk, before taking a sip of wine.  Holly stands up and walks to the side of the cage, gripping her tiny hands around the bars and looking up at her giant captress.  

“Yes.” The tiny girl says meekly as her stomach grumbles angrily.

“I bet you are, it’s been a rough day for you, hasn’t it?” Susan smiles as she sits down at her desk, picking up a fork and knife from the plate and cutting her meat.

“Yes it has.” Holly agrees as she watches Susan lift the giant fork to her lips, insert it, and slide it back out, minus the meat.  

“Mmm.” Susan moans contently.  “I always loved filet mignon.” Susan says around a mouthful of steak while she spears a few steamed carrots onto her fork.

“Do you like it too?” Susan asks.

“I do…” Holly responds with a hint of frustration in her tiny voice.

Susan simply giggles and cuts another piece of meat.

“I bet you want some...don’t you?” Susan asks as she stares intently at the cage before sliding the fork back into her mouth and chewing.

“No… I don’t want anything from you.” Holly says defiantly.

Susan smiles as she cuts another piece of meat.  “You have to eat eventually, you know, or you’ll die.” Susan says as she turns her attention to her plate, before sticking another piece of steak into her mouth.

“I see what you are doing…” Holly says, narrowing her eyes.

“Oh? What am I doing? I am interested in hearing your take on this.” Susan says, leaning back in her chair and grabbing her glass of wine.

“You’re trying to torture me, you know damn well I am hungry, you know damn well I want food, and I know I am not going to be getting any.” Holly rants.

“Who says you aren’t going to be getting any food? And torture you? I am simply eating dinner, damn girl, does everything revolve around you?” Susan sighs before taking a sip of wine and setting it down on the desk.

“I just thought…” Holly stammers.

“If you are that hungry, I’ll feed you now, sheesh.” Susan grins as she opens a desk draw.  She lifts a large bag of what looks like bird seed, and a small white dish out of the drawer.  She opens the bag and scoops the tiny dish into the bag before standing up and walking to the cage.  Holly looks on, stunned as the giant woman opens the cage and shoves the bowl inside, pushing it into the middle of the small prison.  

“There ya go, dinner is served.” Susan says, closing the cage and walking back to her seat.

Holly timidly walks towards the small bowl, which comes up to her little chest and looks inside.

“Is this bird seed?” Holly stammers.

“Bird seed? Yes.” Susan says as she continues her meal.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” Holly asks, looking down into the bowl, dumbfounded.

“I think you are supposed to put it in your mouth, chew, and swallow.” Susan explains.

“I’m not eating this, you are out of your mind!” Holly snaps, walking back towards the bars of the cage, and looking out over the tremendous desk, and particularly Susan’s plate. The plate, which was now almost empty, still boasted enough food to feed at least two dozen people Holly’s size.

“You’ll eat it, or you’ll die, your choice my little songbird.” Susan says as she spears another piece of steak on her fork, and shoves it into her mouth.  

“Why are you being so cruel?” Holly’s voice cracks as she whines.

“You deserve it, you’re spoiled, rude, condescending, and just plain fucking miserable.” Susan spouts angrily as she finishes off the last of her meal.  The giant, slim, ginger stands up and walks to the cage, opening the door.  Her hand jolts inside, causing the whole cage to sway menacingly.  The tiny girl shrieks as she is knocked to her rear and cowers on the floor, closing her eyes. When she opens her little brown eyes, the cage door is already closed, and the bowl of seeds is in Susan’s giant hand.  The giant woman looks down, shaking her head back and forth.  

“And now… you get nothing.” Susan says calmly, walking back to the desk and placing the tiny bowl of seeds on it’s surface.  She gathers up her plate and her wineglass and walks over to the door, flicking a light switch downward before leaving.  Holly slowly climbs to her feet in the near pitch blackness of the room, pushing her bangs from her bloodshot eyes as she holds back her tears.  Her stomach rumbles angrily, and her throat stings as she swallows whatever little saliva is left in her mouth. The tiny girl stares out of her cage for a long time before curling into a little ball on the unforgiving surface of the floor,  The cold metal biting into her skin as she shivers.  As she lays there she finds her mind rolling over the countless meals Bruce had prepared for her.  She could taste each one in her mind, feel their textures, and imagines each one in her empty stomach.  

“No...he’s just a fucking servant…” The tiny girl says to herself, quiveringly as she squirms a bit against the frigid metal.  “They’re all just fucking servants!” She begins to sob, her tears running down her little face, and tapping against the ground.  

Holly slowly cries herself to sleep.

“Ughn.” The tiny girl moans as the sound of birds chirping slowly lulls her to consciousness. Her tiny body throbs as her little eyes flutter open. It takes a few second for her brain to register just how chilled her body is, and as she slowly sits up, she wiggles her toes to try to force some feeling back into them.  

“Oh god…” Holly whimpers as she cups her hands over her mouth, blowing into them to try to warm her face.  Holly can tell by the angle of the sun through the window that it wasn’t far into the morning at all.  She can hear the same sound of rushing water through the pipes in the wall, and deduces that Susan is awake, and taking a shower.  Her stomach feels sickly and hollow, and as she climbs to her feet, she staggers a bit, her legs trembling slightly under her own weight. The tiny girl attempts to swallow and instantly begins to choke, her throat so dry she feels it might close off and suffocate her at any moment.  She staggers over to the side of the cage and grips one of the bars, before doubling over and clearing her throat profusely.  

A few moments later the huge wooden door opens, and the giant form of Susan walks through, wrapped in the same pink bathrobe, her red hair still slick with water.

“Good morning my little songbird...Brr!” Susan cringes as she walks towards the cage.

“I thought you might get warm, so I cranked the AC last night.” Susan grins as she places her hands on the cage, rocking it back and forth slightly.  Holly wobbles on her feet, and well after the shaking stops, falls onto her rear end harshly.  “Woops!” The giant girl giggles.

“Please...so cold!” Holly shivers, wrapping her arms around herself.

“Aww…Have you ever seen a homeless person, in the winter?” Susan asks, drumming her fingers on the cage.

“What?” Holly asks, craning her neck to look up at her captor, who simply smiles down on her.

“Cold, hungry, thirsty, desperate...They’d do just about anything for nourishment.” Susan explains as she walks away from the cage, and seats herself at her desk.  She reaches down and flips her computer on.

“Good for them…can I please have some real food now, and some water?” Holly asks quiveringly as she wobbles over to the side of the cage, steadying herself on the bars.  

“Please, I feel…” Holly stammers.

“Sick? Empty? It hasn’t even been a day, didn’t you eat yesterday, at all?” Susan asks.

“Only breakfast…” Holly smacks her lips.

“Oooh, breakfast sounds good, pancakes, waffles, french toast?” Susan asks the tiny girl.

“Really?” Holly perks up a little bit.

“Yeah sure!” Susan exclaims happily.

“I don’t care...anything!” Holly begs.

“Anything hmmm?” Susan grins as she stands up.  She grabs the small bowl of bird seed and walks towards the cage, opening it and gently placing it back into the center of the prison.  The hand retreats and the cage is closed again as Susan laughs.  “That is what birds eat...so eat.” The giant woman’s voice grows cold and stern.  Holly hesitates as she looks over at the bowl.

“I said eat!” Susan barks, causing the tiny girl to flinch.  Holly, driven by pure terror walks over to the bowl and looks inside at the assortment of seeds.  She closes her little eyes and sticks her hand into the dish, grabbing three large, round white seeds.  She pauses and looks up at Susan.

“Go on…” Susan coaxes the tiny girl as her tiny fingers curl around the seeds and she attempts to moisten her minuscule lips with her dehydrated tongue. The tiny girl closes her eyes and nibbles on one of the baseball sized seeds, crunching on it and swallowing harshly. Holly grimaces as a slightly sweet aftertaste rolls across her tongue.  

“That’s a good little birdie.” Susan coos as Holly nibbles on the seed again.  

Holly narrows her eyes, as one of the oversized seeds rolls off of her hand and bounces on the metal floor.  The tiny girl swallows harshly once more as Susan walks out of the room, returning quickly with a bottle of water.  She twists the cap off and opens the cage door.  She pours a small amount of water inside of the plastic cap and sets it by her tiny captive before closing the door again.

Holly falls to her knees, the huge cap coming up to her tiny stomach.  She scoops her hands inside, greedily bringing a small amount of water to her face and slurping it down.  She repeats this process again and again, not even aware that Susan has walked to her desk and was now sitting at her computer, typing away.  Holly falls into a rhythm of eating her seeds and drinking, choking down the near tasteless bird food and washing her face with the water.  Finally Holly has had her full and she wanders over to the side of the cage, looking out curiously at the three hundred foot tall woman who is glaring at her enormous screen.  Susan’s fingers play across her monstrous keyboard, each of her fingertips large enough to smother tiny Holly to death.

Yesterday was Holly’s birthday, and she started it out as one of the richest teenage girls in the country, maybe the entire world.  As Holly looks at Susan, entranced by her sheer size and cruelty, she realizes that today she is no longer one of the richest, most privileged girls on the planet.  

She wasn't even one of the poorest...

She was simply a bird in a cage, a little songbird there for Susan’s amusement.

A little songbird without wings to fly away upon.

The giant woman whistles melodically and looks towards the cage, grinning a bit.

“Now you my little songbird.” Susan says happily. Holly purses her lips and repeats the melody as best as she can, faltering at some points. 

“There ya go, keep trying, don’t worry, you’re going to have a very long time to get it just right!” Susan says.

Chapter 6 - On the Wings of Justice by Sizescribe

“How long is a very long time?” Holly asks quiveringly as she looks out over Susan, who shrugs her gigantic shoulders.

“Until you die, or I die of old age, I’ve told you, the rest of your life.” Susan explains.

“No...please...there must be some kind of arrangement we can-” Holly trembles as she is cut off by Susan’s laughter.  

“No, please!” Susan mocks before cackling.  “You have to hear your itty bitty voice, it is simply precious!” The giant woman says as she turns back to her screen.  Holly swallows hard, trying to force back her tears as her face burns and a lump forms in her tiny throat.  She looks out of the cage, her face contorted by pure worry.  After a few moments she turns her back on Susan and slides down the bars, allowing her bare rear to sit against the cool metal.  

Holly can hold it in no longer, she lets loose a torrent of tears, cupping her hands over her face as her body is wracked with pure, uncut greif.

“Hush little baby don’t say a word, Susan turned you into a little songbird, and if you do not feel the need to sing, Susan is gonna turn you into a stain.” Susan sings quietly as the tiny girl sobs within the confines of the cage.  Holly slowly stands up, and turns around, her eyes beet red and her hands trembling.

“You can’t do this to me.” She says quietly at first.

“You can’t do this to me!” Holly shouts at the top of her lungs, banging her palms against the cage again and again.  “You can’t do this to me!” She repeats, her voice cracking as she continues to bang helplessly on the bars in front of her.  Susan looks over and raises an eyebrow, standing up and slowly walking to the cage.  She bends down so that her huge, slightly freckled face is filling Holly’s vision.

“Oh but I can, and I have, how does it feel knowing that someone owns your very life?” Susan taunts as she grasps the cage in both hands, her left hand sliding towards the cage door and slowly opening it.  

“You don’t own me!” Holly shouts, gritting her teeth and balling her tiny hands into little fists.

“Oh I most certainly do, and no matter how much you scream, cry, and throw your little spoiled hissy fits, there is nothing you can do about it.  You like that? Hmm? There is nothing you can do, you are helpless, trapped, I can kill you and go about my day as if nothing happened.” Susan explains as she pinches one of the girls tiny arms between her massive thumb and index finger.  

Before Holly can respond she finds herself being lifted into the air, painfully by her left arm, her whole limb completely smothered by Susan’s warm, fragrant fingertip flesh.  

“In fact…” Susan says coolly as she lifts Holly’s thrashing form up to her face, her huge smile growing wider as Holly attempts to reach upwards with her free arm to dislodge her trapped one.

“No, please don’t kill me! Oh my god! Please don’t! You own me! You own me!” Holly pleads desperately as she is carried over to the desk, her shoulder on fire, and her arm stinging as she kicks her tiny feet in the air.   

“I don’t think you get it, I think you still believe you are Holly Bryant, that you are still rich…” Susan continues as she sits down.  Holly looks downwards, the top of the desk sits beneath her, at least a good fifteen feet past the bottom of her tiny toes. The little girl looks back up at her clamped arm, and then at the huge freckled face before her.  Without warning Susan’s lips smother Holly’s field of vision and a huge gust of hot wind slams into the tiny girl, causing her to sway in every direction, like a wind chime caught in a stiff summer breeze.  Holly cycles her legs and shrieks.  “No!” She gasps, trying to regain her breath from the sudden assault.  “I’m not! I’m a bird! I’m your bird!” Holly screams.

“I’m going to knock the rich right out of you my little songbird.” Susan says in a serious tone as she lowers Holly gently to the desk.  The tiny girl stumbles a bit, and grips her left arm with her right, tears of pure adrenaline streaming down her reddened face.

“On your knees. Now!” Susan barks, Holly wastes no time in obeying, falling to her knees and looking towards the huge pink wall that is Susan’s impossibly large midsection.  She slowly cranes her tiny head upwards, towards the woman’s sizable breasts, which appear as one smooth lump beneath the thick bathrobe. She continues lifting her eyes to her face, which sits impossibly far away and appears small from Holly’s perspective.

“Ok, just don’t hurt me!” Holly whines.  Susan’s hand comes down against the desk, one of her huge fingers curled down and held atop her massive thumb. Holly’s little eyes go wide, but before she can react, the huge fingernail is barreling towards her.  There is no time to scream, or even move her tiny arms to shield herself, the fingernail makes contact, slamming into her entire upper body and sending her airborne.  Holly rolls end over end on the desk, spots dancing before her little eyes as she writhes on the smooth, deep red wood of the desktop. Susan’s laughter swirls around Holly, as if she were a villain from some children’s movie. The tiny girl didn’t need to think hard about the fact that the woman was enjoying her pain and suffering. “Ungh” Holly moans miserably as she curls into a tiny ball.

“Stand up.” Susan commands.  Holly slowly unfurls herself, her chest on fire as she places her tiny hands on the smooth surface of the desk.  She climbs to her hands and knees, and then her feet.  She looks down at her chest, a huge red imprint of Susan’s massive fingernail is plastered across her fair skin.

“What was your cooks name?” Susan asks.

“Bruce…” The tiny girl says, her head bowed, her hair splayed this way and that, erratically.

“And why didn’t you thank him?” Susan asks, leaning on her elbows over the tiny girl.

“I don’t know.” Holly cries.

“Sure you do, and you are going to tell me.” Susan grins as she lowers her right hand, her index finger ready to knock Holly across the surface of the desk once again.  Holly holds her hands out in front of her, backpedaling  “No, please don’t! That hurt so bad!” The tiny girl whines.

“Tell me.” Susan commands.

“He’s...he’s a servant.” The tiny girl stammers as she continues to backpedal. Holly shrieks as the finger springs forth, knocking her across the surface of the desk once more.  She lands on her face, her tiny buttocks hanging comically in the air.

“Oh...god…” Holly reels, blinking and slowly pulling herself to her hands and knees once again.

“Does he get paid?” Susan asks calmly.

“Yes.” The tiny girl pants.

“And yet you view him as a slave…” Susan says as Holly feels a huge pressure on top of her, which forces her flat against the desk.

“No I don’t!” Holly shrieks.

“Stop telling me what you think I want to hear, it’s not going to save you either way.  Honesty is your only salvation.” Susan says.

“Ok, I think of him like… like an appliance.” Holly pants, “I always have.” The tiny girl admits.

“Have you ever given thought to why he is there? Think hard little one, your life might depend on your answer.” Susan grins.

“No, I haven’t, frankly I never cared enough about him to even give him a second glance.” Holly hesitantly admits.

“How long has he been working for your parents?” Susan asks.

“Since I can remember.” Holly replies

“So…” Susan begins, moving her fingertip to Holly’s head and pressing it roughly into the desk.

“No! No! please! You're crushing meee!” The tiny girl begs, her tiny hands uselessly reaching behind her in an attempt to dislodge the finger from her skull.

“He’s been cooking your meals all of your life, and you’ve been looking down your nose at him the entire time.  He’s watched you grow up, from a little baby to a spoiled brat of a young woman, poor guy…” Susan sighs as she rolls her finger back and forth across Holly’s skull, causing her to scream in terror and agony.

“I’m sorry!” Holly sobs.

“It’s too late to be sorry now my little songbird, he’s never going to see you again.  Either is your mother, or your father, or any of your friends.” Susan taunts as she releases the tiny girl’s head from beneath her finger.  Holly climbs to her knees and grips her head between her little hands, sucking air through her teeth.  

“Have you ever worked a day in your life?” Susan asks, folding her hands together in front of Holly and glaring down on her.

“I went...I went to school.” Holly stammers through her tears.  “My parents have hundreds of millions of dollars, why would I need to work?” The tiny girl says, genuine confusion in her tone.

“Mmmhmm.” Susan says as she opens a desk drawer, pulling out a huge bottle of some kind lotion.  “Working builds character, discipline, self esteem, has your mother or father ever pushed you to get a job?” Susan asks as she pulls a small blue bottle of nail polish from the desk drawer, placing it near the towering bottle of lotion.

“Yes… They wanted me to flip burgers one summer.” Holly admits, composing herself and glaring upwards at the bottles off to her right.  

“And let me guess…” Susan smirks.

“I screamed at my mother, for an hour, told her I didn’t want to be anywhere near the trash that worked there.” Holly breaks down sobbing again.

“You are a horrible person little Holly Bryant.” Susan says calmly.

“No…” The tiny girl whimpers through her tears, shaking her head back and forth.

“Yes you are...but that is O.K.” Susan coos down on the sobbing girl, extending her fingertip and petting her tiny head gently.  Holly tries to shrink away, but finds the fingertip impossible to avoid.  

“You have the rest of your life to feel what every ‘working class’ person on the planet feels everyday… Because I am going to slave you raw.” Susan snaps, her tone carrying a hint of venom.  Susan grabs a tissue from behind Holly and places it beneath the nozzle on the huge bottle of lotion.  She pumps the lotion twice, allowing the viscous liquid to pile onto the paper before placing it in front of Holly.  The little girl looks on, shuddering, her tiny body trembling.

“And like everyone else…” Susan begins, leaning back in her chair and raising her left foot into the air.  The gigantic heel of the foot comes crashing down directly in front of the frightened girl, causing her to fall backwards.  Holly slowly follows the huge heel up towards Susan’s wrinkled sole.  some of the folds on Susan’s gigantic foot were large enough to accept Holly’s entire body. The minuscule girl’s wide eyes continue skyward, towards the expansive arch, and higher still to the ball and toes, which wiggle playfully high overhead.

“You can start at the bottom.” Susan giggles.



Chapter 7 - Beneath Her by Sizescribe

Holly’s little jaw drops as she stares upwards, dumbfounded by the sheer size of her tormentor’s foot.  

“What...what am I supposed to do?” Holly stammers, climbing to her tiny feet.

“You’re supposed to take the lotion in those adorable itty bitty hands of yours, and rub it into my  foot.” Susan responds, turning back to her computer screen and grabbing her keyboard.  The giant woman places her keyboard into her lap and continues typing.  

“I don’t feel anything…” Susan says after a few seconds, agitation in her tone. Holly watches as the giant heel lifts from the surface of the desk, and slams down in front of her.  The tiny girl staggers forward and flops into the small pile of lotion with a small thwapping sound.  

“Uggghhh…” Holly whines as she attempts to pull herself out of the white liquid, but the more she struggles the more resistance she encounters, until finally she is submerged up to her lotion saturated head.  

“Ughhaaahh! She screeches miserably, causing Susan to look down and grin at her tiny predicament.  

“Stop fooling around!” Susan says.  “Here, I’ll help you out.” She adds as she leans her foot on it’s heel.  

“No, what are you doing?!” Holly shrieks as the ball of the enormous foot casts her in a deep shadow.  Holly watches on in horror as a small portion of Susan’s foot zooms towards her.  

“Squish!” The giant woman says playfully, giggling as the ball of her foot hovers inches above the glob of lotion.   

“Nooooo!” Holly shrieks as Susan’s foot slowly makes contact with the lotion, flattening it, and pushing her tiny head downwards.  Holly can feel the liquid spread out beneath the ball of her tormentor’s foot and expects to feel her tiny body explode at any moment.  She struggles to breathe, only to have the lotion run into her mouth.  Moments later her tiny ears pop as the sound of rushing air fills them.  She can feel her body being lifted from the goop and struggles instinctively, trying to push against the smooth skin she finds herself attached to.  She runs her hand over her tiny eyes in an attempt to clear away enough of the heavy goop to open them.  What she sees confuses her more than anything, she is staring straight ahead at a large wrinkle on the ball of Susan’s foot, the same wrinkle that had descended upon her.  She looks downwards and can see the huge arch and the gigantic heel, far below her. Susan’s fingertip presses Holly’s entire body into the soft, warm, fragrant flesh and drags her upwards, depositing the little girl between her big and second toes.  Holly squirms and whimpers, completely revolted by her current position. The two massive digits easily stand twice as tall as Holly, and loom on either side of her, like two skin toned walls.  

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Susan barks, looking down the long length of her leg towards the tiny girl sitting between her toes.  Holly shakingly climbs to her hands and knees, and begins rubbing her lotion saturated hands into the slightly slick flesh beneath her.

“That’s right, that is your place now, like a piece of lint between my pretty toes. You’re worthless Holly, completely and utterly worthless.” The giant girl taunts as Holly shakingly stands on her tiny, trembling legs.  She rubs her little hands up the inside of Susan’s big toe, reaching as high as she can, before turning around and doing the same to the giant woman’s second toe.

“Look at you, you can’t even reach the top of my toes, here, let me help you, or we’ll be here all day.” Susan says as she pinches the tiny girl between her fingertips.  Holly kicks and screams as she is lowered beneath the pump of the lotion bottle.  She tries to shield her face as her body is completely covered in the white, fragrant substance.  Holly finds herself roughly being run across what seems like miles and miles of wrinkled skin, between each toe, over Susan’s arch and across her heel.  

“That’s right… get familiar with the bottom of my foot you spoiled little cunt, you’re going to get to know each wrinkle, each toe, and every little nook and cranny very very intimately.” Susan whispers to the little girl as she thrashes about helpless between the massive, slick fingertips.  Susan plants her foot on the carpeted floor, lifting the keyboard back onto the desk.  She bends down and places Holly on the carpet before her toes. The carpet fibers come up to Holly’s knees as she climbs to her feet.  She looks on at Susan’s foot before her, she can feel the giant woman’s body heat against her skin. Holly’s tiny nose detects the scent of Susan’s preferred soap, and the pungent aroma of the fresh lotion that glistens between each automobile sized toe. Holly swallows hard as a glob of lotion falls from the heavens, slamming against the top of the massive foot.  A small drop slowly glides down the top of the large ped.

“Get to work, I want the top of each toe, my ankle, and the back of my foot done in thirty minutes, or you’re going to get squashed.” Susan’s southern accent booms from far overhead as Holly, driven by pure terror, runs between Susan’s big and second toes.  Holly attempts to climb up between the toes, to the top of the woman’s foot, only to have her slick body slip downwards and tumble to the floor.  As Holly quickly stands up, she can hear the tapping of Susan’s fingers across the keyboard, hundreds of feet over her tiny head. She rushes forward and tosses herself at the foot flesh in front of her, grunting as she just barely manages to scamper up upon the giant foot.

“There ya go…” Susan says idly as her attention is clearly on what is in front of her.  Holly quickly climbs to the huge glob of lotion, sticking her hands in and spreading it around the top of Susan’s foot.  Her tiny arms, shoulders, and back, already sore from her abuse, sting with exhaustion as she works. After a few minutes of rubbing and crawling around, the nozzle of the lotion bottle hovers overhead, depositing fresh lotion on a dry portion of the giant foot.  This process repeats a few times until finally the whole foot is glistening and slick with lotion. Holly climbs down the slope of the massive foot, gliding to the floor from Susan’s middle toe.  The tiny girl doubles over and pants, sweat mingling with the lotion that covers her entire body.

“Twenty-seven minutes…” Susan’s voice booms from overhead.  

“Please...Let me re-AH!” Holly screams as Susan’s foot slides forward.  Holly finds herself positioned between the giant woman’s big and second toes once again, which instantly close in on her, clamping around her body up to her tiny chest.  Holly is lifted into the air, the foot coming to rest on the black leather of the office chair, on it’s side.  The toes spread, and Holly finds her body stuck to the inside of Susan’s big toe for a brief moment before gravity peels her away. The tiny girl screams and flails her arms as she falls to the seat, smacking against the thick leather and writhing around in agony.  

“Having fun yet, my little worker?” Susan asks as she lowers her left leg, and raises her right, tilting the sole of her right foot next to Holly.  

“No.” Holly sobs.  

“Too bad, I’d get used to this if I were you, it’s part of your new job description. Besides, you should consider yourself lucky, my feet are really cute!” The giant woman grins.  “Why don’t you just walk on up to it, and give it a big ole kiss?” Susan asks, twisting her head innocently high above Holly.

“What?” The tiny girl pants as she climbs to her feet, the huge, wrinkled sole of Susan’s right foot sloping down towards her, like a steep hill.  

“Kiss it…” Susan commands, scrunching her face. Holly timidly walks forward and falls to her knees in front of the massive sole.  She hesitates for a long moment, bringing her face close to a large fold of skin.

“Kiss it…now…” Susan narrows her eyes.  Holly presses her lips against the foot, giving it a quick peck before leaning backwards.  “It’s not fun having to do what others tell you to do, without question, is it?” Susan asks.  “Lick.” The giant woman commands. “like you mean it.” She adds.  Again, tiny Holly hesitates, but only for a second.  She leans down and starts to gingerly glide her little tongue across as much of the surface of the salty flesh as she is able.  

“My my my, how the mighty have fallen.” Susan shakes her head as she brings the bottle of lotion down to her foot, pumping the nozzle three times, over her wrinkled sole.  “Get going, I’m getting hungry.” Susan commands.  Holly huffs and puffs as she pulls herself atop the slightly yielding flesh, working her way towards a glistening glob of lotion which sits on the center of the massive slanted plane.  Holly begins to spread the lotion around, sure to get between every wrinkle on Susan’s foot.  The tiny girl works away as Susan types above her head, for what feels like forever once again.  Holly glances at Susan’s massive toes as she finishes rubbing lotion into the last patch of Susan’s sole.  The toes hang just over the edge of the seat, wiggling every once and awhile.

“Susan?” Holly timidly asks, craning her little head up towards the woman.

“Yes my little songbird?” Susan looks down.

“Can you move your toes away from the edge of the seat? Please?” The little girl squeeks.

“Not a chance, why should I do anything that will make your job any easier?” Susan grins.

“I… don’t want to fall.” The tiny girl whimpers as she watches the massive toes wiggle playfully.

“That is not my problem Holly Pocket, sometimes work is dangerous, now make sure to get between every toe, OK?” Susan asks before lifting her head towards the computer screen again.

Holly crawls onto the ball of Susan’s foot, and looks over it’s edge, between the giant woman’s middle and fourth toe.  Her heart begins to race as she looks down to the carpet, far far below.  

“I can’t do this! Please, I’m going to fall!” The tiny girl whines as Susan turns her head towards her.  Susan simply hums a small tune to herself as she reaches for the bottle of lotion.  She brings it down and squirts a small drop on the bottom of each toe.  The hand and lotion disappear and more typing can be heard overhead.

“If you don’t do it, I’ll just tilt my foot and drop you anyway.” Susan says idly, without breaking her attention.  

“Oh my God...Ok...Ok…” Holly hyperventilates as she carefully, and very slowly steps atop Susan’s middle toe, her tiny, lotion slicked bare feet sinking into the toe flesh beneath them. She leans her tiny chest against Susan’s second toe and closes her eyes for a brief moment.  She stretches her right arm upwards and swipes it across some lotion, spreading it everywhere she can easily reach.  She spreads it across and between each toe, climbing around carefully and methodically before scampering back onto the ball of Susan’s foot and sliding back down to the chair, panting and looking up at the massive giantess.

“Well it’s about damn time! You’re so slow!” The giant woman complains.  Holly breaks eye contact with Susan, looking down at the black leather of the chair as her soul is crushed a bit further.  Not only had she risked her very life to simply moisturize the lowest part of the woman’s body, instead of acknowledging that fact, Susan simply complained. A feeling fills Holly that she had never experienced before in her life, it burns in the pit of her stomach, bitter and rotten.  Holly does her best to push it aside, but it stays with her, clinging to her very consciousness like the thick lotion clinging to her epidermis.   

“Here since you are so incompetent, I’ll finish your job for you…” Susan says in a serious tone as she squirts lotion into her hand.  The huge foot behind Holly moves abruptly, the sole pressing into the thick leather and creating an indent as Susan rests her foot flat against the chair.  Holly falls forward and tumbles into the side of Susan’s foot as her giant hand lotions the top of the massive ped within seconds.  Without warning Holly finds herself being pinched between Susan’s massive fingertips and set atop the desk.

“There, was that so hard?” Susan asks as Holly collapses in an exhausted heap. Susan shakes her head and sucks her teeth down at Holly before standing up and walking over to the cage.  She opens the door and removes the bowl of seeds, placing it on the far end of the desk.  

“I wanted my nails done, but because you are such a fat lazy slob, we’ll have to do that when I get back from the city.

“The city?” Holly pants as she climbs to her hands and knees.

“New York City.” Holly says as she pinches the girl between her fingers, lifting her and carrying her back to her cage.  “I’ll be gone all weekend.” Susan grins as she deposits the tiny girl inside and closes the door.  

“No, wait!” Holly screams as Susan calmly walks back to the desk, leaning over it and clicking a few buttons.  The computer shuts down and Susan walks back to the cage.  

“I’ll see you in two or three days my little songbird, be good, hmm?” Susan coos before sauntering towards the bedroom door.  She opens the door as Holly looks around her cage, coming to the realization that there was no sustenance for her, save for the small cap of water sitting at the cage’s center.  

“Wait! Comeback!” Holly springs to her feet, running towards the door of the cage.

“There’s no food in here! Hey!” Holly shouts desperately as the door clicks shut.

“Hey!!” Holly’s small desperate voice cracks across the now silent room.

Chapter 8 - Bruce Almighty by Sizescribe

An hour passes and Holly can still hear Susan’s footsteps shuffle through the house. The tiny girl resigns herself to sitting against the cage door, and staring up at the small perch, high overhead, thankful that Susan did not cruelly place her back atop the swinging bar.  The lotion slowly seeps into her skin, which is left soft and sweet smelling.  The bedroom door opens unexpectedly, and Susan walks into the room, dressed in a red dress and black heels.  The giant woman carries what looks like a hamster’s water bottle in her hand as she approaches the cage.  Holly’s eyes light up as Susan clips the bottle to the cage, however the silver straw hangs a good bit out of Holly’s reach.

“Oh thank god! I thought you were going to leave me here with no food…” Holly laughs nervously.

“I am.” Susan says sternly.

“What? Why?!” Holly whines, climbing to her feet and wrapping her tiny hands around the bars of the cage door, and looking up at Susan.

“Because I don’t think you appreciate what it means to be hungry.” Susan says, walking towards the desk and grabbing a tissue from a tissue box.  The giant woman walks towards the cage, and opens the cage door, causing Holly to backpedal a few paces.  Susan places the tissue into the cage and slams the door shut with a smile on her face.

“What does that even mean?” The tiny girl whimpers.

“What is the longest you’ve gone without food?” Susan asks.

“What is that for? And I have no idea? Does that mean I should starve to death?” Holly replies quivingrly.

“That is for when you have to go...and if I have to clean anything up when I get back, I’ll smash your little head in, understand? And stop being such a drama queen, you aren’t going to starve to death.” Susan rolls her eyes before turning around and walking towards the door. Holly looks upwards at the water bottle attached to the cage, and realizes it is a good foot and a half above her head.  

“Hey! that is way too high! I…” The tiny girl is cut off by the door closing. “Will never be able to reach it…” Holly finishes her thought in a whisper.  “God, what have I done to deserve this?!” Holly begins sobbing, slumping down against the cage door and bawling her little eyes out.  She cries for a long time, until she hears a car door slam from outside and an engine rev up.  

Then there is silence.

After awhile the only thing Holly can truly hear is her own breathing. Holly has enough time to concentrate on her aches and pains, her whole body throbbing with every heartbeat.  The morning passes by dreadfully slow as Holly paces around the cage.  

“OK, mother is probably freaking out about now, and they are out looking for me.” Holly assures herself.  “They’re gonna find me…And I’ll be home, soon… I’ll be home soon…I’ll be home soon.” The girl repeats the phrase over and over again, but the words sound hollow in her own ears. Holly smacks her dry lips and looks upwards at the silvery straw protruding from the water bottle, she then looks at the cap in the center of the cage, and opts for the easier choice.  She bends down over the cap and takes her fill of the liquid, drinking until the white plastic basin is empty.

She spots something round and baseball sized on the other end of the cap, and can’t help but smile.  “Ha!” Holly says triumphantly as she bends down over the discarded seed, the same seed that had rolled from her hand earlier.  She picks it up and looks at it, slight relief washing over her.  “This...This is not going to last two or three days.” She says to herself as she places it inside of the cap, her joy quickly fading.

The tiny girl paces around the cage for hours on end, trying to stave off the intense boredom in any way she possibly can, and failing miserably. Afternoon gives way to evening, and Holly slowly starts to lose her mind.

“This sucks!” She whines to herself as the sound of air moving through a vent fills the room.  A cold blast of air hits Holly a short time later, causing her to shiver and wrap her arms around herself.  “Not again...” She moans, looking around the cage until her little eyes fall on the tissue.  She quickly walks over to the massive tissue and bends down, gathering up the oversized paper product in her tiny hands.  The tissue proves to be a little too bulky for her and she struggles with it for some time, ripping off a blanket sized swatch and wrapping herself up in it.  

Holly huddles on the floor for a few more hours, growing thirsty, and quite hungry, her stomach rumbling angrily.  She stands up, casting the tissue from her body and walking over to the water bottle. She stares up at the bottle for a long time before leaping into the air and attempting to grab at it with both tiny hands, falling a good five or six inches short. She grits her teeth, and attempts again, and again, and again, coming closer and closer.  Finally she catches the straw between her hands, and finds herself dangling from it.  She grunts as she attempts to pull herself upwards, every muscle in her body screaming in agony and exhaustion as her face nears the black opening of the straw.  Holly’s arms can take no more, and the tiny girl finds herself falling from the bottle and landing on her back against the metal floor, groaning as pain radiates through her body.  Her tiny muscles tremble from the great strain as she crawls over to the bottle cap and grabs the seed. She nibbles on it until it is gone, only to find her hunger heightened.  She crawls back over to the tissue blanket and curls up beneath it.  The sun slowly fades from the room and Holly finds herself drifting in and out of consciousness.  

Holly awakens to the pitch darkness of night, a strong urge to urinate stirring her back to the world of the living.  She sits up, and slowly tears a small piece of her blanket off into her hand. Holly smacks her dry lips, stumbling over to the bottle cap.  She squats over the cap and does what she has to do while looking up at the silhouette of the huge water bottle. The tiny girl contemplates just how much water is contained within the vat like structure, and feels slighted that she is so very thirsty.  Holly cleans herself up and walks back to the bottle, standing beneath the metal straw.   She knows that if she cannot reach the bottle, she will surely dehydrate by the time Susan returns.  

“She’s testing me…” Holly says to herself.  “Why?” She shakes her head.  

“I’m not going to fucking die here...You hear me?!” Holly screams, pure anger permeating her voice.  Holly leaps upwards, grasping at the straw wildly and falling short once more.  “C’mon… I got it…” The tiny girl says confidently as she leaps again, grabbing hold of the straw with one hand and hanging upon it.  She brings her free arm around and holds on with both hands.  

“Ok...Ok…” The tiny girl repeats, drawing in a few short breaths before attempting to pull herself up once more.  Holly’s little face contorts as she strains her arms, attempting to lift her own weight.  She can see her objective draw closer and closer, but her arms give way just short of the prize.  She dangles there, her arms burning as she gasps for air.  After a few moments Holly lifts herself again, and this time successfully pulls her mouth up to the huge straw, which appears much too large for her to wrap her lips around.  She presses her lips against it, the cold metal painfully digging into her dry lip flesh. She draws on the straw as hard as she can and can hear the water gurgling towards her. Without warning she receives a face full of the liquid as her muscles tremble.

She presses her lips against the straw again, drawing upon it and then opening her mouth, allowing the second round of water to flow mostly down her throat. Her tiny arms give out, and she again tumbles to the floor, landing on her feet, her tiny toes squishing against the water that has pooled on the cage floor below the bottle.  Holly breathes through her teeth as she rubs her left arm, and then her right, stumbling back towards the tissue on the floor.  

“It will have to do for now.” she tells herself as she lays down, covering herself and curling up beneath the tissue.  She tosses and turns for a while, thinking about her empty stomach. Her mind wanders towards Bruce, but she quickly pushes him out of her head as she drifts to sleep.

Holly’s eyes snap open to the sound of birds, and bright sunlight splaying itself across the room.  All is silent within the house as the tiny girl’s stomach rumbles. She climbs to her feet and walks towards the side of the cage, looking out towards the desk, and the small bowl of bird seeds sitting upon it.  Her mouth salivates as she stares for a long time.

“They’re bird seeds Holly, get over it.” She says to herself, smacking her dry lips. She looks up and over her shoulder at the water bottle, her arms still sore from her previous attempts to extract water from it.  Holly’s head starts to pound and she moans, moving her right hand to her temple.  

“Bruce...Three eggs over easy, well done.” She says to herself, repeating an order that she had given the man countless times over the years.

“Right away, Ms.Bryant.” Holly mimics Bruce’s usual response.  

“And a glass of ice water...no, a milkshake.” The tiny girl continues her conversation as she drags herself across the cage towards the bottle of water, which mocks her from just out of reach.

“Chocolate or Vanilla?” Holly asks as she bends her tiny knees, and leaps upwards, grabbing onto the metal straw on her first attempt.  The tiny girl laughs triumphantly before sticking her lips to the straw and drawing water out.  She opens her mouth to accept it, and drops down, in one smooth motion, landing on her feet.  

“Did you see that Bruce? Did you? Mother would be so proud.” Holly continues as she walks to the opposite side of the cage.

“Indeed she would be, young miss…” Holly trails off, sitting down as tears start to form in her bloodshot eyes.  

“I’m sorry…” She sobs silently, curling into a tiny ball on the cold, hard floor.

“I’m a terrible person!” The tiny girl screams as her little body is wracked with pure remorse.  

“I’m sorry!” She continues as her face saturates itself in tears.  Holly remains curled in a fetal position as the hours melt away, she falls in and out of consciousness as the sun slowly fades from the room, a deep brooding depression chaining her to her spot.  

She finally pulls herself up in the middle of the night, her throat on fire and her hunger reaching new heights.  She stumbles to her feet, the world spinning dizzily around her.  Holly staggers towards the bars of the cage, and steadies herself against them, looking up at the gigantic water bottle once again.  The distance it hung over her head looked even more intimidating in her ever weakening state, but Holly pushes onward until she is standing underneath it once again.  

“One more time…” The tiny girl whispers to herself, knowing that as time wore on, she might not have the strength to even attempt to reach the bottle.  Hollow narrows her eyes and bends down, springing upwards and grasping for the hooked straw, the girl’s tiny hands fall short of her target.

Without hesitation she leaps upwards again, grasping the straw and hanging from it with both of her little hands.  She trembles and moans miserably as she pulls herself upwards, pressing her tiny lips against the straw yet again. She turns her head at the last second, and the water shoots out over her shoulder, falling to the floor.  Holly’s arms give out and she falls backwards, hitting the floor harshly.

The tiny girl rolls to her stomach and begins to feverishly lap the water from the floor, scooping as much of it as she can into her mouth.  The cold metal leaves a bitter taste on her  tongue as the water coats her mouth and throat, leaving her unsatisfied.

“I don’t want to die…” The girl whines as she slowly crawls on her stomach back towards the tissue.  “Mother...I don’t want to die.”  The girl moans miserably as she pulls the tissue over her body.  She falls into an uneasy sleep, tossing and turning and uttering nonsense to herself.

Holly’s eyes snap open, and to her surprise she is staring up at the ceiling of her bedroom.  Her body is wrapped in her own blanket and the room is lit by the warmth of a summer’s morning.  Holly tosses her blanket from her body and springs to her feet. She looks down at herself, to see that she is adorned in the same pink pajamas she had been on the morning of her birthday.  Intense fear grips Holly as she walks towards her bedroom door and opens it, the girl finds herself running down the hallway, past the picasso, and towards the stairs.  

“Happy Birthday Holly!” A familiar voice calls from above as Holly bounds down the spiral staircase.

“Thank you Elizabeth…” Holly finds herself saying as she looks upwards.  Holly gasps as she spots Susan, in a maid’s outfit standing above her, hanging over the railing with a sinister smile on her face.  

“Is this where you live you spoiled little cunt?!” Susan asks in a rage filled voice as Holly whimpers and runs down another hallway, towards the sizable dining area.  “Mother!” Holly shouts as she stumbles down the ornate passage. She bursts into the dining area, to see Julia sitting in her usual spot at the table. “Mother! Oh my god, Mother!” Holly screams desperately as Julia runs her finger across her tablet.  

“Yes dear, it is your birthday…” Julia says dismissively.  

“Mother, no!” Holly pants as she sits down in her own usual seat.  The kitchen door swings open and Bruce walks in with a silver domed plate.  “Bruce!” Holly yells as he sets the dish before her.  

“What do you want?” Bruce asks nastily, causing Julia to smile as she looks down on her tablet, not moving a muscle.  

“Bruce! What has gotten into you?!” Holly asks, taken aback.  

“An appliance? A servant? Well you know young miss…” Bruce says as he takes the dome from the plate, revealing a dish full of bird seeds.  “You’re nothing but a little songbird.” The man grins as he steps back behind the chair.  Suddenly Holly feels her wrists being secured to the arms of the chair with impossibly thick, black chains, which shoot up from nowhere and wrap tightly around her.

“That’s right…” Susan’s voice can be heard from behind Holly.  

“She’s useless.” Julia says as she tosses her tablet onto the table. Holly attempts to pull her arms free, grunting and thrashing about in her seat.

“I’m not useless!” Holly screams as Susan, still in her maid’s outfit walks over to the table and picks up a spoon, scooping a spoonful of birdseed onto it and bringing it to Holly’s face.

“I don’t know where I went wrong.” Julia says, closing her eyes and shaking her head.

“Don’t worry, it doesn't matter now, she’s mine! Isn’t that right my little songbird?” Susan asks as she shoves the spoon into Holly’s mouth, forcing the seeds down her throat.

“You can have her.” Bruce says from behind the chair.

“Bruce...please! I’m sorry!” Holly sobs.

“You most certainly are.” Julia says as she continues to shake her head.

“Wake up my little songbird.” Susan says gently, smiling down at Holly.

Holly’s eyes snap open, and she draws in a huge gasp of air.  She sits up slowly and looks over to her left, to see Susan’s massive freckled face beyond the bars of the cage.  She closes her eyes and pants, her whole body covered in a cold, sickly layer of perspiration. Susan giggles as she rises to her full height, dressed in pair jean shorts, and a white T shirt.  

“I am sure Bruce would be thrilled to hear that apology.” Susan says nonchalantly as she walks towards the desk, grabbing the bowl of birdseed.

“I have nothing to apologize for.” Holly says in a weak and raspy voice as Susan walks towards the cage.

“Who are you trying to convince there my little songbird, me? Or yourself?” Susan asks as she lifts the small bowl up to the cage, so that Holly can see it. The giant woman tauntingly rocks the bowl back and forth with a huge grin on her face.

“Miss me?” She asks in a sweet tone.

Chapter 9 - Holly Galilei by Sizescribe

“No, why would I miss you? You’re terrible.” Holly’s voice cracks as she lays down and turns her back towards Susan.  Susan giggles a bit and opens the cage door, gently running her fingertip over Holly’s bruised shoulders.

“Look at all those bruises…” Susan says in a hushed tone as Holly sucks air through her teeth and squirms a bit, arching her tiny back and moving away from the finger.  

“Does that hurt? Hmm?” Susan asks as she pinches the tiny girl and rips her from the cage, allowing her to dangle from between her thumb and index finger in front of her face.  Holly falls limp, lacking the energy to struggle.  “I asked you a question.” Susan says.

“Yes...It hurts.” Holly cringes, beginning to stir uncomfortably between the two meaty pads of Susan’s fingertips.  “Please put me down.” The tiny girl whines, her voice slowly becoming more desperate as pain starts to flood her senses.

“Good, soak that feeling in, really think about it, it is unpleasant, isn’t it?” Susan asks as she gives Holly a quick squeeze between her fingertips, causing her ribs to compress.  

“Unghn.” Holly moans miserably as she falls forward, her head hanging limply in the air, her long hair cascading downward like a small curtain.

“I asked you a question.” Susan says.

“Yes…” Holly pants.  “It’s unpleasant, please stop.” Holly pleads as Susan places the small bowl of birdseed into the cage. The giant woman then proceeds to lift the small bottle cap that Holly had used as a makeshift toilet, carefully out of the cage.

“People feel this every day of their lives. If you had the power to help them, to alleviate their suffering, would you?” Susan asks as she closes the cage door and walks over to the desk.

“Please...Please, I’m so hungry!” Holly whines as she weakly writhes between the massive fingertips.  Susan chuckles to herself and sits down in front of the computer, switching it on and placing Holly on the desktop.  Susan tosses the bottle cap into a wastebin as she continues to hold Holly hostage between her fingertips. The giant woman squeezes the little girl once again, causing her to cry out in agony.

“I asked you a question, and it was not if you were hungry.” Susan says, her tone dripping with venom.  

“Yes!” Holly squeals through her tears, only to cry out in agony again as Susan’s fingertips grind her little body once more.

“The truth Holly Bryant! I told you, do not tell me what you think I want to hear, because what I want to hear is the truth…” Susan says as she lays the tiny girl flat on her back, pressing her fingertip on top of her.  Holly struggles and pants as the fingertip smothers most of her body.

“No…” Holly whimpers.

“No what? No don’t hurt you? Or no you would not help those poor, poor people?” Susan asks as she applies a bit of pressure to Holly’s body.  Spots begin to form in front of Holly’s eyes and she grows light headed as she tilts her head to the side.

“I wouldn’t help them, but you already knew that, so why are you even asking?” The tiny girl says in a faint tone.  

“It says right here…” Susan types away at her gigantic keyboard, and clicks her mouse a few times.  “That your parents donated over five million dollars to various charities last year, your mother even volunteered over sixty hours in soup kitchens.  Were you with her?” Susan asks, still resting her finger on the girl.

“No, my mother is weird…” Holly pants.

“Weird?” Susan snorts.  “The woman is a saint.” Susan says in a gentle voice as she plucks Holly up and walks back over to the cage.   The giant woman opens the door and gently places Holly inside before closing it again.  “In fact…” Susan says as she slides the water bottle downwards, positing it so that tiny Holly can easily reach it without straining herself.

“You can thank her for the sustenance you are about to receive.” Susan says as she bends down and looks inside of the cage, watching as Holly climbs to her feet.

“Why should I thank her?” Holly says as she stumbles towards the bottle, falling to her knees and greedily pressing her lips against it. The water flowing down Holly’s throat feels like the sweetest gift she had ever received in her life, however, the fact that she did not have to struggle for it felt a bit off somehow.

“She is the one that left me on the highway, if it was not for her, I wouldn’t be in this situation.” Holly says, her voice already becoming clearer and less raspy. The tiny girl presses her lips to the straw once again.

“We all love to blame our parents for our own shortcomings. But in reality, she is not the reason you are here.” Susan explains as Holly crawls over to the bowl of seeds, digging her hands inside and plucking out a few, which she lays at her feet.  She sits down and begins eating them one by one.

“Then why am I here, besides the fact that you are purely psychotic? Holly asks. The tiny girl screams as the floor tilts upwards against her, her body, along with the seeds, and the bowl slide towards the back of the cage. Holly hits the bars in back of the cage painfully before everything levels out.  She flops to her face and groans miserably, slowly climbing to her hands and knees.

“Have you forgotten that I am much bigger than you my little songbird? Apologize.” Susan demands.

“I’m sorry…” The tiny girl says, defeatedly.  

“You are here because of you Holly Bryant, no one else.  I was just going to give you a bottle of water and a lift, and instead you acted like the spoiled bitch that you are.” Susan explains as Holly climbs to her knees, looking across the cage, and out at the familiar sight of Susan’s freckled face.

“That and I had just eaten my last little captive...” Susan trails off, looking away before giggling.  

“Woopsie! I guess I let that cat out…” Susan grins.  Holly’s eyes grow wide and her heart slams in her chest.

“Eaten?! You’re going to eat me?!” Holly shrieks.

“Yes, that is unless you are a good little astronomer.” Susan giggles before rolling her tongue slowly across her giant lips.

“Scared?” The giant woman asks as she clamps the cage between her huge palms, rocking it back and forth and knocking Holly to her side.  The sound of seeds skittering against the floor of the cage fills Holly’s ears.   

“Yes!” Holly whimpers, placing her hands on the floor and pulling herself up.

“Good, eat… I still haven’t forgotten about my nails, you have ten minutes.” Susan says in a stern tone before rising to her full height and walking over to her desk.  She sits down and begins typing away again, leaving Holly ponder on a few things.

“Astronomer?” The tiny girl asks herself as she walks over to the bowl of seeds, scooping a hand into it, and pulling out a few.  She nibbles at them as she looks at Susan, wondering why the woman typed so much, and what she did for a living.  It was apparent to the tiny girl that Susan worked from home, which only made matters worse for Holly, since the woman was available to torture her all day, everyday.  Holly eats as many seeds as she can, and bends down in front of the water bottle again, pressing her lips against the bottle and drawing out a few mouthfuls.  Holly can feel her strength slowly return as her body begins to accept the food and drink.  A moment later Susan stands up and approaches the cage. The giant woman grasps the water bottle in her hand, and in an instant Holly watches as it is pushed to the top of the cage, well out of her tiny reach.  

“Free ride is over Ms. Bryant.” Susan says as she opens the cage door, laying her hand on the cage floor, palm up.  “Get on.” Susan commands.  Holly stands up, and timidly walks towards the gigantic hand, stepping up and sitting in the middle of the warm palm. “Good girl!” Susan coos as she slowly brings her hand out of the cage, and closes the cage door.

“So what were you dreaming about?” Susan asks as she carries Holly over to the desk, gently lowering her hand and resting it on the smooth desktop.  Holly immediately stands up and walks towards the side of the hand, sitting down she slides herself off and onto the desk.  The hand disappears and Susan sits down in front of Holly.  

“I was dreaming about...Bruce, our cook.  And I was dreaming about my mother, and you.” Holly admits as Susan opens the draw and produces a small emery board.  The giant woman snaps a small end off of the nail file and places it in front of the tiny girl.  Holly looks down at the large piece of wood by her feet, she bends down and grips the saw sized chunk in both hands.  

“I...Don’t know how to file nails.” Holly admits timidly, swallowing hard as she rises to her full, miniscule height.

“Oh I see, well that makes sense, you’ve probably never had to do it yourself…” Susan says as she picks up the broken files in her free hand.  She spreads out her gigantic fingers before Holly, and begins to file her nail, giving the little girl a good demonstration.

“You’re not going to put me down, and torture me for not knowing how?” The tiny girl asks timidly as she kneels in front of Susan’s index finger and brings her smaller file to bear on the nail, using both of her hands to run it back and forth against it.  

“Not at all my little astronomer.” Susan says as she sighs contently, her eyes darting to the huge computer screen.  

“You are very confusing…” Holly says as she continues her work, smoothing out Susan’s gigantic fingernail, sweat beginning to glisten on her forehead. Hollys arms and back immediately scream in pain as she works, but she simply grits her teeth, sucking it up.

“Or you are simply very confused.” Susan says as Holly stops filing the nail in front of her.

“How’s that?” The tiny girl pants.  Susan lifts her hand and inspects the nail, giggling a little bit before placing it down before Holly again.  

“Not even close…” Susan grins.  Holly closes her eyes, her tiny jaw hanging open the slightest bit.  The tiny girl sighs as she begins working again.  She can see the fine nail dust mist from the fingernail before her, and turns her head to cough.

“So, I’m an astronomer now?” The tiny girl pants.

“Yes, you are my little astronomer.” Susan trails off as she stares at her screen, typing with her free hand and moving her mouse here and there.

“What does that mean...exactly? I mean, I get the bird thing, but this…” The tiny girl stammers as she tries to make sense of the designation.  

“You are not ready to know.” Susan says as Holly stops filing again.  

“How’s that?” The tiny girl asks again, and once more Susan inspects her nail.  

“Good, next.” Susan says as she lifts her adjacent finger up and down a few times.

“Holly pants for a few moments before she stands up, and carries the file over to the next finger.

“I wasn’t ready to be tiny, and trapped in a cage...But that didn’t stop you there.” Holly says as she kneels down before the finger, and starts to file it down.

“See, that…that right there is why you are here.” Susan says, narrowing her eyes and looking down on the slaving girl.

“You have no concept of anything but yourself.” Susan says, a little bit angrily.

“That’s not true.” Holly says, agitation permeating her own tone.

“Don’t argue with me little girl, I’ll swallow you whole.” Susan threatens, causing Holly’s eyes to grow wide.

“I’m sorry...Please don’t do that.” Holly whimpers.  Susan giggles as the tiny girl continues to work away at her nail.

“See…you were living in the past, when everyone thought the sun revolved around the Earth.” Susan begins. “And like that early model of the solar system, you thought that the universe revolved around you...But guess what?, it does not, at least not anymore.”  Susan explains.

Holly fumes, using her anger to file the giant woman’s nail down.

“You’re just jealous…” Holly says in a hushed tone.

“What was that?” Susan says, lowering her face towards Holly.

Holly looks upwards and gasps, her eyes growing wide as her heart slams in her chest. Her anger taking a backseat to her intense terror.

“Nothing!” The tiny girl squeals.

“Honesty Holly, or death.” Susan says in an intense tone as she pinches the tiny girl’s head between her massive fingertips.

“No, please! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” The tiny girl stammers fearfully.

“Just a little pressure, and squish!” Susan says playfully as she begins to increase pressure on the little girl’s skull.

“No wait!” Holly shrieks.  

“I’m listening.” Susan says, halting her fingertips.

“I said that you were jealous…Please let go...please let go.” Holly whimpers.

“Jealous of what?” Susan asks, a bit calmer.

“That you’ve had to work all of your life! And I...I…” Holly stammers, her eyes glazing over as she contemplates her response.  “I…” She repeats herself as Susan looks down on her, a knowing look on her giant face.  Susan releases her grip on Holly’s head and allows the girl to fall to her hands and knees.

“I’ve had everything handed to me…” The tiny girl pants as she looks down at the desktop, closing her eyes.  

“I am...” Holly’s voice cracks.

“You are what Holly?” Susan asks.

“I am useless, aren’t I?” The tiny girl asks, looking up at her gigantic tormentor with tears in her little eyes.

“Yes, you most certainly are.” Susan says as she looks away from the tiny girl, resting her hand flat against the desk.  She positions the finger that Holly was filing in front of the tiny girl again, tapping it on the wood. Holly lifts the file to the fingernail and begins working once more, a intensely hollow feeling gripping the pit of her tiny stomach.

“I’ve worked hard all my life little girl, yes, and now you will too.” Susan says to the tiny girl.  Holly stops filing for a moment, long enough to wipe the tears from her cheeks before continuing.  The tiny girl sobs to herself gently, feeling completely displaced from reality itself.

“The difference is, I will enjoy my life and feel accomplished...and you...well, you’ll be pampering my fingers and toes, because that is all you are good for.” Susan says, causing Holly to sob even harder.

“No, no. Shh...shh…” The giant woman coos.

“You’ve just made a miraculous breakthrough.” Susan whispers.

Chapter 10 - Predation by Sizescribe

“I’m useless.” Holly sobs as she moves onto Susan next fingernail.  

“You see it now, don’t you?” Susan grins as the tiny girl’s body is wracked with grief. “How utterly selfish and self centered you’ve been. How rude, arrogant, and downright nasty you really are.” Susan says in an intense tone as Holly runs the emery board across her huge pinky fingernail.

“Please...stop.” The tiny girl sobs as tears run down her reddened face.

“No...I’ll never stop, you’ve gotten yourself into this mess Holly Bryant, and you’re going to live with it.” Susan says as she sits back in her chair.  “You missed a spot.” The giant woman says, pointing to the edge of her pinky.

“I...I...can change!” Holly continues to sob as she runs the nail file across the spot that Susan had pointed out.  

“Sure, everyone has the capacity to change, but it’s far too late for that now my little songbird…Far too late.  It doesn't matter anymore what kind of attitude you have, because if you are nasty, or rude, or act like a stuck up little princess, I can just squash you like a bug.” Susan giggles as she turns back towards her computer screen.  Holly works in silence, trying her best to calm herself as the time seems to melt away.  Just as she finishes filing the nails on one hand, the other giant hand falls flat on the desk before her.  

“Look...I’m sorry OK? Everyone makes mistakes…” Holly says, in a more leveled tone, her eyes still glazed and bloodshot as she works on Susan’s index fingernail.

“Yes they do, and sometimes there are consequences.” Susan says without looking downward.

“But...to keep me like this…” Holly begins.

“You’re never going to be big again my little songbird, so don’t even go there.” Susan insists.

“Why not? Why can’t we talk this out, like adults?” Holly insists.  The tiny girl flinches when Susan erupts in laughter.

“Adults? Adults?! No, no, no, adults don’t throw little hissy fits on the side of the highway, they also know how to thank people who serve them, properly.” Susan says assertively. “Besides, there is no way to reverse the effects, you’ll be…” Susan begins, lowering her face to the desk, directly over tiny Holly. “Itty...bitty...” Susan trails off as she slowly rolls her tongue over her lips, in front of the girl. “Forever!” Susan finishes her thought before sitting back in her seat.

“That is until I get a craving...then you’ll be the perfect little snack.” Susan giggles to herself as Holly stops what she is doing.  Holly sits on her knees and closes her eyes for a moment, her hands shaking profusely, the small slab of wood wobbling the slightest bit in her trembling grasp.

“Did I say you could stop?” Susan asks in an authoritative tone.  Holly opens her eyes and slowly lifts the nail file to the nail in front of her again, continuing to glide it back and forth.

“You’re just...just…” Holly stammers.

“Just what?” Susan grins.

“Trying to scare me.” Holly finishes her sentence, before swallowing hard.  

“I don’t have to try very hard to do that, now do I?” Susan asks as she turns back towards the computer, continuing to type into what appears to be some kind of spreadsheet.

“You’re not going to eat me…” Holly says, her tone becoming slightly more confident.

“Oh, am I bluffing my little songbird?” Susan looks down for a brief moment before turning her attention back to the screen.

“Yes, in fact...None of this makes any sense whatsoever, and it reeks of my mother…” The tiny girl says.

“Really? That is an interesting conspiracy, now isn’t it?” Susan giggles.

“Mmhmm.” Holly says as she continue to file the nail.

“Would your mother condone me doing….” Susan trails off, moving the finger Holly is in front of forward, into the tiny girl’s knees.  Holly shrieks as she falls forward on top of the nail.  The tiny girl rolls off of the fingernail and onto the desk, face first.  Susan’s fingertips manipulate Holly onto her back.  “This?” Susan finishes her question as she brings the huge, expansive pad of her index fingertip over the tiny girl.  Without warning the huge pattern of the fingertip fills Holly’s vision before everything goes black, her entire upper body being smothered and pressed against the wood of the desktop. Holly attempts to breathe as the flesh molds around her body, and finds it nearly impossible.  After a few seconds, Holly’s arms and legs begin to spasm and thrash about wildly as she grows light headed from lack of oxygen.

“I don’t think she’d appreciate me suffocating her daughter.” Susan’s voice filters through to Holly’s ears.  Holly’s thrashing limbs slowly fall limp as the girl floats towards unconsciousness.

Holly’s eyes go wide as the finger is lifted from her body. The tiny girl writhes around, taking a huge panicked gasp of air into her vacant lungs.

“You see?” Susan’s huge voice booms as two fingertips pinch Holly’s entire body. Holly finds herself being lifted into the air, her upper body falling forward as she gasps hungrily.

“Look at the screen.” Susan commands.  Holly tilts her head upwards, and moves the hair from her face as her complexion starts to normalize.  It takes a few moments for Holly to realize what she is looking at.  A giant picture of Holly’s mother and father sits above an article, a picture of herself off to the side.

“Bryant daughter missing.” Susan says, reading the headline out loud.  Holly’s jaw falls open as she looks over the authentic looking article, though it was a bit of a challenge to read at her current stature. “Now…” Susan says as she twists her fingertips around, positioning Holly so that the tiny girl is facing her.

“Whether you believe it or not, you being here has very little do with your mother, and more to do with my...little habit.” Susan grins.

“Speaking of which I am kind of hungry, do you want to be chewed? Or swallowed?” Susan asks as she opens her mouth.  Holly shrieks as Susan’s enormous tongue stretches towards her, smothering her in Susan’s warm saliva before it snakes back into her enormous, dark mouth.

“If I just swallow you, you won’t have go through the pain of my teeth grinding your tiny bones...But you will have to sit in my stomach, where you’ll be digested alive.” Susan says hungrily.  “Oh God...mmmm.” Susan moans before opening her gigantic mouth, and licking Holly’s entire body once again.

“Please don’t eat meeee!” Holly whines pathetically as she squirms vigorously between Susan fingertips.

“That’s right...beg...I love it when they beg.  You’re going to die my little songbird, how does that make you feel?” Susan asks.

“No! I don’t want to die, this is not happening!” Holly shrieks as she is set down upon the desk once more.  

“Get back to work.” Susan says as she lays her hand flat before Holly.

Holly falls to her hands and knees, and scampers towards the nail file, picking it up, and desperately running it across Susan’s index fingernail.

“Don’t eat me! Please, look! I can learn! I can change!” Holly screams desperately, her voice cracking as she fervently rubs the nail, a small wisp of nail dust floating into the air.

“Repeat after me.” Susan says, looking down on the girl and smiling.

“What?” Holly asks nervously.

“I, Holly Bryant…” Susan says.  Holly hesitates but after a few moments begins to obey.

“I, Holly Bryant…” Holly repeats, panting and sweating as she gets back into her labor.

“Am a spoiled little princess.”  Susan continues.

“Am a spoiled little princess.” Holly repeats, without hesitation as she stands up, walking over to Susan’s middle finger and kneeling down.

“That deserves everything she is getting.” Susan continues.

“That deserves....” Holly grunts as she begins to rub the file against the fingernail before her.

“I don’t deserve this.” Holly whimpers as sweat starts to drip down her small, naked body.

“Say it…” Susan says through clenched teeth.  Holly moves her mouth for a few seconds, but no words come out.  

“That deserves everything she is getting.” Holly finally finds her voice.  

Can I please rest? I can’t breathe.” Holly whines, panting as she slips the file to the floor, and sits on her knees.  Susan lifts her hand, inspecting her fingernails one by one.  

“If you can talk, you can breathe.” Susan says as she places her hand back on the desk.  Holly sighs and growls a bit in frustration, but stands up and continues to file her giant tormentor’s nails. A silent half hour goes by before the tiny girl finishes her task.  

“How about…” Holly wipes her head as she attempts to catch her breath. “Now.” The tiny girl stammers as Susan lifts her hand, inspecting it.  

“Good.” Susan says, grabbing the bottle of blue nail polish in her hand and looking around the desk.

“Aww. C’mon! please, I am exhausted…” Holly protests weakly.

“Exhausted? We have so much to do today.” Susan rolls her eyes, standing up and leaving the room without explanation.  Holly collapses on the desk, breathing heavily, her arms and shoulders on fire, her legs weak, and her bruised back stinging.  A few moments later Susan returns with a huge water bottle in her hand.  She sits down at the desk, untwisting the cap, and taking a huge gulp from the bottle.

“Ah…” Susan sighs contently as she places the bottle down on the desk, causing Holly to jump to attention, and climb to her feet.  “Since the bottle is bigger than you… Look at this.” Susan giggles as she places the nail polish next to Holly, the blue bottle towers over her a good five or six inches.  “I’m going to put some in this cap…” Susan explains as she pushes the huge cap towards Holly.  “If you spill one drop on my desk, I swear to god, you’ll lick it up, understand?” Susan threatens.

“Yes…” Holly says, hanging her head and looking down at the cap.

“Good.” Susan says as she unscrews the top of nail polish.  The giant woman grabs a tissue and lays the brush on top of it.  Susan then opens her desk drawer and produces a small scissor, which she uses to cut the brush tip from the nail polish cap, making certain it is a manageable size for little Holly’s hands.  Holly backs away as the bottle of nail polish hovers overhead in Susan’s massive fingers.  The bottle tilts and a small stream of blue polish quickly fills the cap.  

“Get started.” Susan orders, pushing the tissue and brush towards Holly’s feet. Holly bends down and picks the brush up in both hands, she leans over the bottle cap and carefully runs it through the thick blue liquid.  Holly turns her head and coughs, gasping for air as the aroma of the polish penetrates her sinuses. The tiny girl pats the brush against the side of the cap, fearful of even one drop landing on the desk. She grabs the brush in both hands, grunting as she lifts the now heavier bristles and stumbles over to Susan’s thumbnail.  The tiny girl does her best to run the brush in a straight line down the center of the shiny nail.

“See, you’re not completely useless, you’re going to get good at this, I believe in you.” Susan says as she gives the tiny girl a warm smile.  Holly fumes at the statement, but bites her lip and continues to work, dipping the brush and running it across the woman’s nails again and again and again.  Her body begins to reach a breaking point, her tiny arms trembling with every stroke of her giant brush.

By the time the tiny girl is finished painting the nails on both of Susan’s hands, an hour has past.  Though Holly is drop dead exhausted from her menial labor, and abuse, the tiny girl is thankful that Susan’s attention seems to have shifted entirely towards her own work.  

“Blow.” Susan demands.

“What?” Holly asks confused as a gigantic ring finger taps on the wood before her, sending tiny vibrations through her feet.

“On my nails.” The giant woman says without turning her attention from the monitor in front of her.  Holly obeys, on her little knees she bends over the surface of the nail and blows across it. The tiny girl doubts her tiny lungs boast the capacity to make the polish dry any quicker.

“You’ve done well my little songbird.” Susan says.

“Thank you, can I rest now? Please? I’m so tired.” Holly says, before continuing to blow on her tormentor's nail.  Susan grins as she opens a desk draw, her hand idly playing with something within.

“You will, soon, but first I have a little reward for you.” Susan says, slowly pulling the object her fingers are idly toying with out of the drawer.  Holly looks over as a loud clunking noise can be heard, something massive and heavy being placed besides her on the desk.  To Holly the object looks like a huge glass wall, and as the tiny girl continues to blow on the nail, what she is looking at slowly comes into focus.  Holly’s eyes grow wide as she realizes she is looking at a transparent glass dildo.  Susan’s fingers slowly untwist the head of the monstrous sex toy, revealing that the topmost portion is hollowed out.

“I had this custom made, isn’t it awesome?” Susan boasts as Holly stops blowing on the nail, leaning back on her knees.  Holly’s jaw drops as she slowly realizes the purpose of such a device.  “Wanna go for a little ride? Hmm? Take it for a spin?” The giant woman giggles as she clamps the tiny girl between two fingertips, lifting her in the air.

“No! Not particularly!” Holly shrieks as she kicks her legs in the air.  She looks down past her tiny toes into the hollowed out head that sits below her, ready to accept her tiny body. Without a word from Susan, Holly finds herself tumbling into the glass object, end over end, until she is resting  at the bottom, her limbs twisted awkwardly against the cold, hard glass.  

“And just screw this in…” Susan says to herself as she lifts the solid glass shaft of the sex toy vertically over the head, screwing the pieces together, and leaving Holly trapped within a slightly cramped glass prison.

“Ha, ha, ha, gotcha!” Susan says as Holly tumbles around within the glass shell as the sextoy is twisted towards Susan’s face.  Holly can do nothing but scream continuously as Susan laughs, the heat from her breath fogging the glass all around her.  “Is my little songbird afraid of the big bad pussy?” Susan asks while slowly lowering the sextoy, and Holly back to the desk.

Holly whimpers and looks skyward as the distorted form of Susan stands to her full height.  Susan looks down on Holly and grins as she strips completely naked before retaking her seat.  

Holly jumps as Susan spreads her legs, resting her feet upon the desk. Susan’s gigantic hand wraps around Holly’s prison, and the tiny girl loses her balance from the inertia and falls flat onto her face.  Susan’s lips fill Holly’s vision and the tiny girl watches in terror as her tremendous tongue slowly licks the tip of her prison, twirling around the object, the huge red muscle diving beneath the tiny girl, and then swooping above her head. Suddenly Holly is tossed violently to her back as the world lurches, she can see Susan’s huge face rise above her, growing more distant as the sextoy is slid down Susan’s body.  the woman’s gigantic breasts form two skin-toned walls that press against the wet glass.

“That is how it goes Holly, the cat eats the bird…” Susan says

“You can’t be serious!” Holly screeches at the top of her lungs as Susan’s breasts and face rise further above her. The woman’s smooth, flat stomach rolls by endlessly until the head of the dildo is surrounded by a forest of red pubic hair.

“Meow!” Susan taunts, giggling.

Chapter 11 - Crystal Clarity by Sizescribe
Author's Notes:

Thank you all very much for reading! And thank you for the commentssuggestions.

hope you are all enjoying this as much as I am, stay tuned, we aren't done here by a long shot.

 

 

 

 

“And first the kitty plays with the tiny bird.” Susan says breathlessly as Holly watches the tremendous woman’s gigantic vaginal lips press against the walls of her prison.  

“Gross...ew..ew…” Holly whimpers as her prison is slid up and down, and around Susan’s womanhood.  Holly tries to remain stationary, but finds herself sliding around the smooth glass, tumbling this way and that at the slightest of movements.  The tiny girl can hear Susan’s huge voice moan in pleasure above her as the glass all around her becomes saturated in the giant woman’s sexual juices.  In her travels around the recesses of the giant sex toy, Holly notices two small slits on either side of her through which cold air, and Susan’s scent filters through.

“Of course...oh god…” Susan begins, but interrupts herself as she whimpers in pleasure.

“Of course this little bird would fly away, but her wings are all torn and broken, much like her spirit.”  The giant woman laughs as she slowly starts to push the head of the dildo inside of her.

“Noooooooooo!” Holly shrieks as Susan’s maw wraps around her world, the slick skin pressing against the glass from every which way.  Holly is tossed to her stomach, and lifts her head in time to see her clear enclosure pulled away from the vagina.  

“And a little nibble here…” Susan mocks from on high, the world beyond the dildo obscured by her red pubic hair and the thick, slick juices of Susan’s gigantic pleasure.  

“The tiny creature realizes there is no escape, and can do nothing but cry out...But no one can hear her little pleas…” Susan says breathlessly as a small drop of the giant woman’s cum works it’s way through the slit on the left side, slowly rolling down the curvature of the wall.  Holly does her best to back away from it.  

“Oh my god…” The tiny girl whispers to herself.

“And then another nibble…” Susan says, her voice hungry and muffled through the thick glass as she pushes the head back inside of her.  Holly screams once again as the slick walls engulf her little prison. Holly is not pulled out this time, instead she falls flat on her face and slides forward, deeper into Susan’s inescapable vagina.  Holly can hear Susan’s heartbeat pounding through her body, and can hear a small stifled moan of pleasure.  The world around Holly is dark and begins to heat up very rapidly as the tiny girl is slowly pushed forward and then back, over and over again.  Holly whimpers as she slides back and forth with the motion. Suddenly light surrounds the tiny girl, but she can no longer see through the cum soaked glass.

“And the little creature thinks of the life it has lived.” Susan says, panting as she rolls the head of the sextoy around her vagina once more, causing the tiny girl to slide around.  Holly’s body slides through a thin film of the giant woman’s juices, which has seeped through the slits and coated the floor beneath her little body.

“Does it realize how fortunate it truly was? In it’s nice luxurious nest? It’s all gone…” Susan half moans as she slowly slips the head between her vaginal lips. “Just...like...that…” Susan moans as she writhes in her chair.  Holly hyperventilates as a sloshing sound filters into her tiny eardrums.  It doesn't take Holly long to realize she is in for one hell of a ride as she is tossed back and forth, harder and faster.  The tiny girl screams something incomprehensible as she slams roughly into the tip of the sextoy, only to slip backwards in Susan’s juices.  This hellish process repeats again and again, until finally Holly finds herself practically drowning in Susan’s warm fluids.  

“Oh god! Nnngh, yes...oh god...so good.” Susan’s giant, muffled voice assaults Holly’s ears, simply one instrument in a symphony of nightmarish sounds surrounding her. The tiny girl struggles to keep her head afloat over the hot liquid that is quickly filling the cavity she inhabits.  Holly can do nothing but greedily inhale the diminishing air around her as her tiny body is tossed roughly into the hard, unforgiving walls causing her muscles and bones to scream in agony.

Time seems to slow down to a crawl for the trapped girl as her mind reels.  She thinks over her life, which flashes before her eyes.  She thinks of all of the people throughout the years that have served her, in one way or another.  They were all objects, all put there for her personal use, is this what it feels like to be used? The tiny girl asks herself as she screams and whimpers, her nightmare unrelenting.  The chamber slowly fills, leaving Holly up to her tiny waist in Susan’s juices, which while unpleasant, serves to cushion some of the relentless inertia. Susan moans loudly as everything suddenly grinds to a halt.  Holly coughs and sputters as she splashes around within the thick, warm liquid.  

“Nnnnnrrrgghh!!” The tiny girl screeches in frustration, pain, and disgust as she falls backwards, her prison being yanked from the deep, dark recesses of Susan’s vagina. Holly finds herself tumbling end over end, her face and most of her body being completely submerged in the disgusting fluid as the glass walls are wiped down with a tissue.  Susan’s eyes fill the world outside, and the giant woman giggles as she watches Holly writhe around helplessly within her tiny prison.

“Mmmm, wasn’t that fun my little songbird?” Susan asks as she pants. Holly runs up the slightly tilted slope to the tip of the sextoy, and bangs on the slicked glass desperately.

“Let me out! Let me out now! Please!” The tiny, desperate girl shrieks.

Susan giggles as she tilts the glass dildo the slightest bit, sending Holly tumbling backwards into the warm liquid.  

“I am sorry Holly, I just can’t help it, I have had so many little toys, but you...you just deserve it.” Susan mocks.  “But I’ll tell you what…” Susan begins as she unscrews the shaft of the sextoy from the head.  Cold air rushes over Holly’s body, and she screams as the world tips forward.  The tiny girl falls, along with a tiny stream of Susan’s juices, onto a napkin that the giant girl had set on top of her desk.   “I’m going to give you a chance.” Susan says seriously as she leans down over Holly, who is sobbing hysterically and writhing around atop the slightly wet tissue, her whole body glistening. “Go ahead my little songbird, let it out.  I know…I know...shh..shh.” The giant woman coos.  After a few minutes Holly is sniffling and curled into a tiny ball atop the tissue as Susan glares down at her. “Now, would you like me to stop torturing you?” Susan asks in a level tone.

“Y..yes.” The tiny girl responds, tears still present in her bloodshot eyes.

“Are you willing to work for it?” Susan asks in the same tone, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms across her bare chest.

“Yes…” Holly responds skeptically.  “A chance...to...what?” The tiny girl stammers as she moans miserably and sits up atop the tissue. “You said I can never grow back...And that I’ll be like this forever, and you just keep on…you keep on...” The tiny girl stammers before she breaks down into tears again.

“Aww...shh..shh. I’m going to give you a chance to be my pet, instead of a slave, would you like that sweetie? No doing my nails, no rubbing lotion into my feet...plenty of rest, and all the food you can possibly imagine.” Susan smiles warmly.

“Real...food?” Holly sniffles.  

“Filet mignon and king crab legs…” Susan smiles.

“You’re lying to...me! Toying with me…” The tiny girl sobs lightly.

“Maybe...Maybe not, see Holly, when someone in the working class is offered a position, a lot of times they have no choice but to accept it.  They might have to work for a big office, manage a store, hell, they might even have to flip burgers...They have no choice.” Susan explains.  “You are so…” Susan giggles as she scoops up the napkin in both of hands while giggling, which causes Holly to fall to her side.  “Nasty right now, let’s get you cleaned up.” The giant woman continues as she walks towards the door, opening it and walking down a huge hallway.  Susan enters a tremendous bathroom and places Holly down on a white vanity.  She plugs the huge sink’s drain and runs a bit of water into it, pumping a slight bit of hand soap into the waterfall of warmth.  Holly sits up and looks at the scene unfolding before her, her skin crawling with days worth of filth and sweat and torture.  Susan pushes the tissue towards the sink, causing Holly to panic.

“Oh god, no no no!” The tiny girl screams in terror as the edge of the sink, and a steep descent approaches her.

“Shhh, it’s OK.” Susan coos as she gently pinches Holly between her thumb and forefinger, placing the whimpering girl into the pleasantly warm water.  Holly’s muscles all at once begin to rejoice as she is submerged into the neck high water.  Holly sighs as waves of cautious relief wash over her, the fingers leaving her to fall back into the blissful warmth of the makeshift bath.

“There, see? Nice and gentle…” Susan whispers as her giant hand reaches to the humungous knobs, twisting them and killing the stream of water with a slight squeaking sound.

“Mmmm.” The tiny girl moans as she allows her arms to lazily swish back and forth, closing her eyes as the warmth penetrates her entire body, soothing it.

“Now, this is not going to be easy for you by any means, you are really going to have to show me that you want this my little songbird.” Susan says sternly as she pumps a bit of soap onto her index fingertip.  Holly jumps a bit as two huge fingertips gently descend, lathering her little body up from head to toe.

“OK.” The tiny girl says as she thrashes about nervously within the slippery confines of Susan’s giant fingers.

“You can start by referring to me as Ma’am.” Susan commands.

“OK Ma’am.” Holly replies, quiveringly.  

“No…” Susan says sternly, dunking Holly beneath the water and holding her there for a few seconds.  Holly’s lungs begin to burn and she claws desperately at Susan’s fingertips.  Holly breaks the surface of the water with a huge gasp as Susan’s fingertips fall slack around her.

“Yes Ma’am.” Susan says calmly.  “Say it.” The giant woman commands.

“Yes...Ma’am!” Holly pants. Susan’s huge fingertips rub Holly down once again, removing the slick soap and grime from her tiny body.  Holly finds herself scooped out of water and into Susan’s palm as the giant woman unplugs the drain.  Everything goes dark as a small hand towel is run over the tiny girl’s body.  

“Good girl…” Susan coos as she carries Holly from the bathroom, and back into the office.  Susan opens the cage and gently places Holly back inside, closing the little barred door behind her.  Susan lowers the hamster’s water bottle to a reasonable level and smiles into the cage before walking away.  The tiny girl runs over to the bottle, falling to her knees and drinking deeply, never happier to be back within the confines of her cage...her new home.  This is my home now...The tiny girl thinks to herself.  

“This is where I belong.” Holly whispers, beginning to actually believe the statement.  Susan grabs the glass dildo from the desk and leaves the room.  Holly weakly crawls over to the bowl of bird seeds and digs a few seeds out, nibbling on them as she rests her back against the white porcelain dish. I’m just going to do whatever she says, I belong to her now and there is nothing I can do about that, might as well try and make the best of it… The tiny girl thinks to herself as she swallows mouthful after mouthful of seed.  

Holly finds herself slowly drifting off to sleep, slumping downward against the bowl, until Susan’s booming voice rocks her from her deepening slumber.

“No time for that my little songbird, we need to get started right way.” Susan says.

“But Ma’am, I am so exhausted.” Holly whines as her eyes flutter open.

“It’s only Two O’clock in the afternoon sweetie, no whining! I don’t want a whiney pet, only food whines.” Susan says sternly as she unhooks the cage from the stand and carries it over to her desk.  She gently places it down and sits before Holly, looming over her.

“A pet has to be healthy.” Susan says, smiling warmly.

“I am healthy...Ma’am.” Holly responds, slowly climbing to her tiny feet.

“No, no, I mean I am only interested in keeping the finest specimen, you my little songbird are scrawny and grossly out of shape, I dare say, even a little fat.” Susan says with a grin.

“Fat?!” Holly snaps.

“Nuh uh uh! Susan says wagging a finger back and forth in front of the cage.  “A pet does not talk back to it’s owner...It is respectful at all times, no matter what, clear?” Susan asks.

“Crystal, Ma’am.” Holly gasps, terrified at blowing her chance at a better life.

“Good, now give me a push up.” Susan commands, leaning back in all of her naked glory against her office chair as Holly drops to her hands and knees.

Chapter 12 - Discipline by Sizescribe

Holly positions herself to attempt a push up, her ass hanging comically high in the air.  Susan smiles and shakes her head.  “You don’t know how to do a push up, do you?” The giant woman asks in a calm tone.  Holly closes her eyes as the barred door of the cage is opened.  Susan presses her massive fingertip into Holly’s backside, pressing it down.  “There, everything straight.” Susan explains.  Holly lowers herself towards the floor of the cage, and pushes herself back up. “Go lower.” Susan commands.  Holly lets out a gasp of air as she attempts the push up again, her tiny arms trembling beneath the strain.  

“I...can’t.” The tiny girl gasps.

“You have to.” Susan says.  “That is one.” Susan says smiling.  “See you can do it, now two.” Susan commands. Holly pushes herself down again, and then back up.  The tiny girl pants as her face turns red.  

“Two, now three.” The giant woman commands.

Holly repeats the process a few more times before collapsing onto the ground, gasping for air.

“Pathetic… You are truly pathetic Holly Bryant, you know that?” Susan says nonchalantly.

“No!” Holly pants.  “I can do it!” The tiny girl adds.

“Do it.” Susan says forcefully.  Holly pulls herself up again, and attempts to do more pushups, falling back to the ground after three more.  “What’s wrong little piggy? Am I feeding you too much, maybe I should take your food away for another couple of days.” Susan mocks.

“No! Please Ma’am give me a chance!” Holly whines as she writhes on the floor.  “It just hurts so much.” The girl sobs.  

“Suck it up! It’ll hurt more when my teeth rip you in two! On your feet!” Susan barks.  Holly slowly climbs to her feet, wobbling a bit.

“Yes Ma’am.” The tiny girl sobs.

“Jumping jacks, go!” Susan commands.  Holly hesitates until Susan slams her gigantic fist on the desk, rattling the cage.  “Now!” The giant woman’s voice booms.  Holly begins jumping up and down, clapping her hands over her head. “Repeat after me...I am worthless!” Susan laughs heartily.

“I...am...worthless.” Holly pants between her jumping jacks.

“Again.” Susan giggles

“I...am...worthless.” Holly pants, her legs and arms burning painfully.

“Keep going.” Susan commands as she stands up and walks from the room. Holly stops when the giant woman is out of sight, breathing heavily and falling to her knees.

“Fuck...you...bitch!” Holly pants, but something feels off about the statement.  It was almost like Holly herself was offended by the insulting designation.  The tiny girl catches her breath on the floor for a minute before crawling to the water bottle and pressing her tiny lips into the metal straw.  Susan walks back into room, dressed in low cut jeans, a black shirt, and the same white flip flops she wore the day she picked Holly up.

“Nah uh!” Susan says playfully as she walks over to the desk and slides the water bottle to the top of the cage.  

“But...please!” Holly pleads as she watches the water bottle lifted well out of her tiny grasp.  

“No… Jumping jacks, continue!” Susan barks as she takes her seat, grabbing a bottle of nearby water and chugging it.  “Ahh…” Susan smiles as Holly resumes her exercises.  “Forgetting something?” Susan cocks her head.

“I...am...ugh.” Holly says as she falls to the floor panting, and lightheaded.

“I can’t! Please, no more.” The tiny girl whines, her legs completely numb and worn out, her tiny heart racing and her little lungs on fire.  

“You really are worthless…” Susan shakes her head.  The giant woman reaches down to her foot and pulls off her right flip flop, slapping it hard on the desk and causing the tiny girl to jump within the cage.  “I know the perfect little spot for someone like you…” Susan says. The giant girl opens the desk drawer and pulls out a roll of scotch tape, setting it onto the desk and reaching into the cage, her enormous thumb and forefinger pinching together as her giggles swirl throughout the room.  

“No!” Holly screams as she stands up and attempts to evade the gigantic pinching fingers.

“You can move now, hmm?” Susan says as she roughly pinches the tiny girl, causing her to squirm viciously within her tight grip.  

“No please! I’m sorry! I can do better! I can!” Holly pleads as she is pulled out of the cage and placed on the toe section of the thick, white flip flop.  Holly immediately notices five huge toe imprints under her tiny feet, where Susan’s massive digits have worn into the stiff material.  Holly begins to run towards the edge of the flip flop, only to be stopped by one of Susan’s fingers.

“Where are you going my little songbird? I’ll tell you where.” Susan giggles as she rips a small piece of tape from the roll.  The giant woman uses her free finger to knock Holly onto her rear.  Holly shrieks as a piece of tape almost as wide as her entire body is tall slams into her, adhering to her tiny features immediately. The tiny girl finds herself being lifted into the air, and pressed into some kind of stiff wall, the tape pinning her tiny arms to her side, and her little legs together.  Holly’s feet dangle freely over the white foam as she realizes she is taped to the thong of Susan’s sandal.  

“Haha! That is so cute! You’re the perfect little accessory!” Susan says playfully as the world lurches around Holly.  When everything settles Holly can see carpet fibers beyond the edge of the flip flop, and beyond that, five massive toes, which scrunch and flex.  Holly struggles uselessly against the tape, the smell of old foot sweat, soap, and lotion filling her tiny nostrils.

“Please Ma’am! No!” Holly whines as the toes creep closer, menacingly resting on the edge of the giant flip flop.  Without warning Holly is on her back, looking up at Susan’s massive leg, knee, and face from between the huge cracks of her toes as Susan’s massive foot presses the thong flat.  Susan looks down and smiles, scrunching her toes over her little captive.

“You like that? Huh? You like being where you belong? Under my foot, like a little piece of dirt? hmm?”  Susan asks before shaking my head.  “I gave you a chance Holly, and you blew it…” The giant woman says before turning her attention away from her prisoner.  Holly whimpers and struggles for what seems like hours as Susan types away above her.  The gigantic toes move from time to time, sliding back and forth over her tiny body and squeezing her.  “Time to get some sun, wanna come?” Susan giggles as Holly’s world is flipped around violently.  

“Oh god…” The tiny girl pants, free of Susan’s monstrous toes.  The ground rumbles beneath her and suddenly Holly is surrounded on either side by two fleshy walls, which rise up to her tiny chest.  Holly can make out a toenail at the edge of each toe and whimpers as she realizes Susan has slipped her foot into the sandal.  Holly watches in horror as the blood rushes from the two massive digits, signaling that Susan has stood from her seat.

“Ready? Hold on!” Susan’s voice booms.

“No, no! wait! Don-” Holly screams, but is interrupted by the world descending into chaos all around her.  Holly’s tiny stomach sinks as the gigantic platform is lifted tens of feet into the air, only to come crashing down a moment later with dizzying force.  “Oh shi-!” Holly shrieks as she is rocketed into the air again, and once again, comes crashing down to the ground.  “No, please I can’t!” The tortured girl whines as the wild ride continues, relentlessly. Holly can barely tell where she is headed as Susan begins to take a flight of stairs, her tiny world rising and falling rapidly.  Holly’s body is jolted to the core by the pounding force of each nauseating step. Susan starts to hum mindlessly as she walks through what appears to be a living room, into a kitchen, and then out of a patio door.  

The sunlight washes over Holly, and reflects blindingly off of Susan’s natural toe nails as the giant woman settles into a lounge chair.  Holly shrieks as her stomach drops once more, and to her tiny horror, she is looking at a cloudless sky from beyond the tips of Susan’s massive big and second toe as the giant woman kicks her feet up.

“Mmmm…” Susan moans as she settles into the chair.  “It’s nice out here today, isn’t it my little songbird?” The giant woman says calmly as she squeezes Holly’s body between her massive, slightly perspiring toes.  Holly whines and whimpers as her entire body is rubbed down by the massive, rapidly heating walls of toe flesh.  Then there is nothing but silence and stillness.  A long time passes and afternoon turns to late afternoon, Holly can hear Susan’s softly breathing off in the distance, apparently unconscious.  Holly’s body is covered in a thick layer of fragrant sweat, her own, and some from the slick toes that twitch, and rub against her periodically.  

“Ughn.” Holly moans miserably as she lays suspended atop the flip flop’s vertically suspended thong.  

“Oh…” Susan’s gigantic voice booms groggily.  “What time is it? Shit.” Susan says as she slips her flip flops off, allowing them to fall flat against the padding of the lounge chair.  “Hold tight my little songbird.” Susan says as she reaches over and peels the tape, with Holly attached off of the footwear.  Holly stirs a bit, writhing against the tape as it placed in Susan’s all encompassing palm.  

“Please...I’m sorr...sor...sorry.” Holly moans weakly, her heavy eyelids barely hanging open as she is carried inside and back upstairs. Susan walks into the office and separates Holly from the tape before opening the small barred door of the cage and placing the girl inside, and slamming the door shut.  Susan lifts the cage as Holly lays on the floor in a heap, carrying it back and hooking it back up to the stand.  

“You failed me today Holly.” Susan says as she allows the cage to swing slightly on its golden chain.  

“I’m sorry…” Holly croaks weakly as she climbs to her hands and knees.  Susan lowers the water bottle back down to a reasonable level so that Holly can hydrate herself.  

“There is no sorry, you will try, and try again until you get this right my little songbird, even if it kills you, and it just might.” Susan grins as she turns around and leaves the office.  Holly crawls over to the metal straw and presses her lips against it, drawing water out, and gulping it down greedily. The girl crawls over to the bowl of birdseed and begins nibbling on seed after seed.

“Filet Mignon and crab legs…” The tiny girl says to herself as she sits down and leans her back against the dish.  “Lobster tail…shrimp cocktail...clams….” The tiny tortured girl says around a mouthful of seed, the smell of Susan’s foot sweat entrenched in her tiny nostrils. Holly laughs maniacally as she finishes her meal, reality seemingly detaching itself from her consciousness as she sits in the cage. The sunlight fades from the room and Holly collapses on the floor, closing her eyes and drifting off into a well earned coma.

“Get the fuck off of me! Now!” A strange feminine voice growls in front of Holly, causing her tiny eyes to snap open.  To Holly’s surprise the voice is not booming, and doesn't echo from the heavens, though it is still loud and hair raising.  Holly sits up in time to see Susan shut another person in the cage with her.  The female figure has long flowing black hair, and a near perfect body, but Holly can notice track marks up her right arm.  Fear instantly grips the tiny girl as she stands up.  Susan bends down and smiles.

“I think this is the perfect little spot for you to sober up Nancy, what do you think?” Susan asks, the morning sunlight splashing across her tremendous face.

“Go to hell!” The figure snaps as Susan walks away, leaving the office and shutting the door behind her.

“God dammit!” The tiny, naked girl, who appears only slightly older than Holly curses as she turns around, revealing her deep brown eyes, which scan the cage, and eventually fall on Holly herself.

“Who the fuck are you?” Nancy asks rather abruptly.  The new comer leans against the door of the cage and grins at Holly.  “Heh.” The stranger scoffs.

“I’m...my name is...I am…” Holly searches for a response as the woman confidently strides towards her, her large breasts bouncing with each step.  The girl puts a hand on Holly shoulder and grips it firmly.  Holly attempts to pull away, but Nancy holds her shoulder tightly as she studies Holly for a moment.

“You’re that Bryant girl...The one that is missing!” Nancy laughs, smiling like an idiot.

“Y..yes.” Holly stammers, her heart racing in her chest.

“Who are you?” Holly asks cautiously, her little face twisting in disgust.

“Me?” Nancy smiles and cocks her head innocently.

“My name is Nancy, and if you give me a look like that again, I’m going to break your fucking spine, comprende?” The strange woman growls.

Chapter 13 - Poor People by Sizescribe

Holly narrows her eyes at Nancy and squirms out of the girl’s grip.

“Fuck off.”  Holly snaps at the newcomer, who tilts her head to the side, studying the heiress.

“My my… Such language for a little princess.” Nancy says with a chuckle as she takes a intimidating step towards Holly, who backs away, instantly.

“I’m not a princess!” Holly snaps, her voice rising with her temper.  Nancy reaches a hand towards Holly, who promptly bats it away.

“Oh, I am sorry, hard day down in the coal mines Miss Bryant? Well it’s about to become harder, because I’m about to make you my bitch!” Nancy screams before lunging at Holly, who hastily sidesteps the woman’s charge.  Holly’s muscles ache and her heart races as Nancy turns around and lunges at her again, swinging her right fist towards Holly’s face.  Holly falls to the side again, grabbing the woman and using her own momentum to push her towards the bars of the cage.

“Wow…” Nancy grunts as she turns around and quickly approaches Holly, taking a jab at her face.  Holly ducks the swing and grabs the woman’s arm, quickly twisting it behind her back.  Nancy’s face goes red and twists in pain.

“OK…” The newcomer relents.

Holly lets the woman go.  Nancy rubs her arm and winches.  “Where’d you learn how to fight like that?” She pants.

“I’ve had a personal self defense instructor for years.” Holly explains, sitting down and leaning her back against the white bowl of birdseed.  “Please, I don’t want to fight.” Holly pants.  Nancy slumps down against the bars of the cage and looks at Holly for a long moment before replying.

“You’re right princess, we have bigger problems…” Nancy says while looking over her shoulder at the door.

“Oh...You have no idea.” Holly says, adjusting herself to get comfortable and crossing her arms over her chest.  Nancy bites her bottom lip as she looks back towards Holly.  

“What is she going to do to me?” Nancy asks, her voice showing the slightest hint of nervousness.  

“I don’t know… But if she treats you the same as she has been treating me, you’re going to wish you didn’t do...whatever you did to get you here.” Holly says with a sigh.

“What has she...done to you?” Nancy stammers.

“Well…” Holly thinks, mulling over everything that has happened to her since she has been Susan’s “little songbird.”  

“For starters, I spent at least three or four hours taped to her flip flop yesterday, between her toes, in the sun.” Holly shudders.

“That’s disgusting!” Nancy says, her eyes growing wide.

“She left me here alone for two or three days, I can’t remember, without food, and I had to literally kill myself to get water.” Holly says, slight frustration in her voice.  Nancy stands up and turns around, wrapping her tiny hands around the bars before her and looking outward.

“You’re rich, why don’t you just...you know, bribe your way out of this?” Nancy suggests.

“You know, I haven’t tried that, but somehow I don’t think she is interested in money.” Holly says as she stands up and walks to the bars, standing besides Nancy.  Nancy turns towards Holly.

“Nonsense, everyone has a price!” The newcomer suggests.

“I think she just likes to torture me.” Holly begins to tear up, but clears her throat and remains collected.

“You could bribe her… get us both out of here!” Nancy continues.

“What makes you think I’d get you out? You attacked me!” Holly says sternly.

“You wouldn’t just leave me here...with her, would you?” Nancy asks before turning her head to look back outside of the cage.  Holly turns to the woman and narrows her eyes for a moment before her face softens.

“No, I guess I wouldn’t, that’d just be cruel, and I think I’ve experienced enough cruelty for one lifetime.” Holly says before turning back and looking out of the cage.

“I don’t think she wants money though, she would have attempted to ransom me off to my parents by now.” Holly speculates.

“How long have you been here?” Nancy asks.

“I don’t know...five...six...seven days? It just all kind of blurs together.” Holly says, turning around and walking towards the water bottle.  Holly falls to her knees and begins to drink water through the metal straw.

“That...that is so…” Nancy stammers as she walks up behind Holly.

“What...demeaning?” Holly asks as she looks at at Nancy from her kneeling position.

“Yes.” Nancy says solemnly.

“If you think this is bad, go take a look…” Holly motions with her head towards the huge white bowl of bird seeds. “In there.” She finishes her sentence as Nancy timidly walks over and looks over the edge of the bowl.

“What are these things?” Nancy says as she runs her right hand through the seeds.

“Bird seed.” Holly says, looking away.

“Bird seed...Wait, you’ve been eating this?” Nancy asks with wide eyes.

“Yes…” Holly stands up and walks over to the dish.  “And If I were you, I’d eat some, right now, there is no telling if she is going to starve us, or…” Holly begins to tear up and falls to her knees, resting her head against the side of the bowl and sobbing.

“She is so random, what does she want?!” Holly wails.

“Oh hey hey hey!” Nancy says as she falls to her knees besides Holly and puts her arm around the girl, helping her into a sitting position.  Both tiny girls sit with their backs against the bowl while Holly cries her eyes out.  

“I’m sorry.” Nancy says softly.

“For what?” Holly asks, sniffling and wiping her face.

“For being such a jerk, and coming at you like that, I guess this kind of feels like when I was in prison.” Nancy admits.

“Its OK.” Holly says as she calms herself down.  A few silent moments pass before Nancy catches a chill and hugs herself.  

“God, it’s cold.” Nancy complains.

“I know, she blasts the AC, I think she does that on purpose too.” Holly sighs. Nancy cuddles up to Holly, and every fiber of Holly’s being wants to move away, until the woman’s body heat radiates through her.  

“We need to huddle together… for warmth.” Nancy explains.  Holly chokes back her pride and presses her body against Nancy’s.  It was far superior warmth compared to the thin tissue she’d been using.

“So, why’d she shrink you?” Holly asks.

As far as I know, it was because I was shoplifting a can of soup.” Nancy says, a hint of dejection in her voice. “You?” Nancy asks.

“It’s a long story.” Holly says

“We aren’t going anywhere.” Nancy replies.

“Well I had an argument with my mother in the car, and she left me on the side of the highway.” Holly explains.  “And then she rolled up in her beat up station wagon, and offered me a ride, and I refused her.” Holly continues.

“Why did you refuse her if you were stuck?” Nancy asks.

“I…” Holly bites her lip.  “She looked…” The tiny girl stumbles over her words. “Poor.” Holly stammers, sighing.

“Poor? That hardly seems like a reason to refuse someone’s help in a situation like that.” Nancy says, her tone laced with surprise.

“I don’t know… Well, I thought I did, but now I don’t.” Holly says, her forehead wrinkled in thought.

“I guess something like this changes a person.” Nancy says.

“Are you on drugs?” Holly asks.

“Excuse you?” Nancy snaps back.

“Your arms…” Holly says quickly.

“Oh, yeah...well, I was, for a long time, but I’ve been sober for over a year.” Nancy says proudly.

“Good for you, that is great.” Holly says encouragingly.  Before Nancy can reply the door is opening and Susan is stepping through in a blue bathrobe, her bare feet pounding against the carpet.  Susan walks towards the cage and bends down, running her fingernail along the bars and smiling.

“So, my little songbird, how do you like Nancy, hmm?” Susan’s voice booms as she reaches into a pocket.  She pulls out a humongous food stamp card and slaps it against the bars of the cage, a giant picture of Nancy displayed off to one corner.  “See that, food stamps, she’s trash…” Susan mocks.

“Go to hell!” Nancy cries out.

“No! Shh!” Holly gasps as she turns around and looks over at Nancy, her eyes wide.

“I like her Ma’am, money does not determine one’s value!” Holly calls out while turning back to her giant tormentor.  A funny feeling wells up within Holly as the words leave her mouth, a situation such as this does indeed change a person, she thinks to herself.

“Well don’t get too attached, she’s not a keeper.” Susan says with a giggle. Holly jumps to her feet and runs towards the bars, curling her hands around them and looking up into Susan’s face.

“What do you mean? You’re going to let her go?” Holly asks hopefully.

“No…” Susan grins.

“Oh my god!” Holly can hear Nancy shriek from behind her.  Holly snaps her head backwards, and then up towards Susan, tears welling in her eyes.

“You can’t! You just can’t! She’s a person! That’s murder!” Holly stammers through her tears.

“I can, and she’s not… She’s a poor person, and now she’s a poor little person, which means I am doing this planet a service.” Susan says sternly while putting the food stamp card back into her pocket.  “I’m going to kill you Nancy, I am going to put you on the floor, and grind your little body under my foot like a cigarette, and there is going to be nothing you can do about it!” Susan says with a huge smile.

“No! Please! Why?!” Nancy sobs as she stands up and runs to the opposite side of the cage.  

“Please, don’t hurt her!” Holly screams as Susan pulls the cage door open.  Holly immediately rushes and stands in front of the door, attempting to block Susan’s massive hand from entering.  Susan lets out a slight chuckle before batting the girl away with her index finger, sending her tumbling to her side. Holly can hear Nancy’s desperate shrieks as she is pulled from the cage.  The cage door slams shut as Holly climbs to her feet.

“No, please don’t hurt me! don’t hurt me! I don’t want to die! heeelp!” Nancy shrieks as she dangles between two of Susan’s fingers, her tiny feet cycling in the air. Holly bangs on the barred door of the cage with her open palms.

“Nobody gets to choose when they die Nancy, just like they don’t get to choose whether they are rich or poor. It just kind of happens, and that’s that.” Susan says as she bends down and places Nancy on the floor between her massive feet. 

“Now don’t worry, my feet are nice and soft, you won’t feel a thing, just stay nice and still...” Susan giggles as she lifts her left foot.

Chapter 14 - Pivotal Hypocrisy by Sizescribe

“No! Ma’am, please! Please! Please!” Holly sobs as she bangs on the door of the cage.  Holly can hear Nancy shriek below as Susan lowers her gigantic foot towards her.  

 “Can’t go that way…” Susan says playfully as she places her enormous foot down in front of her fleeing victim, blocking her path.  Nancy turns around to run the opposite direction, towards the huge desk, but Susan does not move or react.  Instead she bends down and looks inside of the cage as Nancy stumbles desperately through the thick carpet fibers.

“It’s OK Holly, she is just some white trash shoplifter.” Susan smiles warmly.

“It doesn't matter! You’re a murderer!” Holly shrieks, her face beet red, tears and sweat soaking her tiny visage.

“And you’re a hypocrite.” Susan says, narrowing her giant eyes before turning her head towards the desk.  Nancy can be seen rounding the corner of the desk, and disappearing from view.  Holly’s heart sinks as Susan turns and takes three steps towards the desk, stopping in front of it.  Holly can see Susan from her waist up, and can hear Nancy shrieking.

“Ready to be squashed?” Susan asks as she looks downward, lifting her foot.  Nancy shrieks continuously until Susan stomps her foot into the carpet, cutting off the woman’s screams.  Holly shrieks and turns away, whimpering and blubbering.  The room is silent for a long moment as Susan twists her foot back and forth into the carpet.  “Oh god… What a mess!” Susan frowns.  The giant woman grabs a tissue and bends down, disappearing completely from Holly’s view.  A moment later she stands up, the tissue balled up and stained deep red.  

“No...no…”Holly whimpers as Susan walks around the desk and tosses the tissue into the wastebasket.  Susan walks back towards the cage and opens the door, gently scooping Holly into her palm and walking to the front of the desk.

“You see that? Look down.” Susan commands.

“No.” Holly sobs.

“I said, look down, or do you want to get stepped on too?” Susan asks sternly. Holly crawls to the edge of the palm, and looks down, a hundred feet towards the carpet, which has a small red patch splattered across it.  Susan lifts her foot and turns her sole upwards, displaying her wrinkled foot flesh.  Just underneath the ball of Susan’s massive foot is a small red mess.  Holly screams and looks away, crying hysterically and curling into a small ball.  

“No lying down, you have work to do, you little hypocrite.” Susan says as she carefully hops on one foot over to the chair, and sits down.  She places Holly on the desk and leans back, kicking her feet up on the desk before the little girl, who stumbles backwards as the two massive heels thunder onto the wood before her.

“Ahhh, it feels good to be big.” Susan chuckls as she wiggles her massive toes, scrunching the bloodstain on her left foot above her tiny prisoner.  Holly turns away as she continues to sob hysterically, a great hollow feeling welling up within her.  

“Why aren’t you agreeing with me my little song bird, you were big once, right? Living larger than life itself.

“I..I…” Holly stammers.

“You what?” Susan asks firmly.

“I...never...hurt...anyone…” Holly sobs.

“Oh please, how many people’s feelings have you stepped on? Hmm?” Susan asks as she scrunches her foot over Holly’s head.  Susan lowers her blood stained sole to it’s side and reaches for a tissue, laying it before Holly.  “Clean it up.” Susan commands.

“What?” Holly whimpers.

“I said, clean my foot.” Susan repeats the order, an eerie calmness to her tone.

“N..no.” Holly sobs, climbing to her feet.  

“Holly, if you don’t do as you are told, I have no use for you, and you’d make a lovely stain on the bottom of my other foot.” Susan threatens, wiggling her toes. Holly’s mouth drops open as she crawls over to the tissue.  She rips a small portion of the tissue off into her shaking hands and timidly walks to the stain on Susan’s foot.  Hesitantly she begins wiping between the wrinkles of Susan’s sole, removing the red substance.

“That’s a good girl.” Susan coos as she leans back in her chair, sighing contently and resting her arms behind her head as Holly wipes away. “You see, I can make you do anything I want you to, you know why?” Susan asks.

“Because you are afraid of me, just like all of your lowly servants were afraid of you, and losing their jobs.  You are afraid of losing your life.” Susan explains as Holly silently cries.

“You understand now, just how terrible you were, don’t you Holly?” Susan asks.

“I’m not...the terrible one here.” The tiny girl stammers.

“But you are…” Susan says, waving her hand dismissively at Holly.

“No… I’ve changed…” Holly stammers.

“How have you changed?” Susan asks.

“Go to hell.” Holly says as she tosses the bloodied piece of tissue to the desk, and rips a clean piece from the tissue before continuing her gruesome task.

“Answer the question.” Susan commands.

“No.” Holly says, gritting her teeth.  “You can torture me, threaten me, do whatever you want, I’m done…” Holly screams as she tosses the tissue to the desk and walks away from Susan’s half cleaned foot.

“That’s unfortunate timing my little songbird, because it’s lunchtime.” Susan says as she snatches Holly between two fingers and lifts her up to her face. Susan rolls her tongue across her lips before the tiny girl, who whimpers and kicks her feet in the air.

The sudden realization comes over Holly that Susan has just killed without remorse, Holly’s tiny heart begins to slam in her chest and she loses it, letting out a long, tortured shriek.

“How quick the attitude changes…” Susan shakes her head as she grabs the tissue, and wipes her foot clean.  Susan balls the tissue up and tosses it away, before standing up with Holly in hand and heading out of the door.  The giant woman looks at the girl as she walks down the stairs into the living room, heading into the kitchen.

“Such a shame Holly, I didn’t want to have to do this, but I can’t have my pets talking back to me, now can I?” Susan says as she places Holly on a white countertop.  The tiny girl immediately runs off in a random direction, only to have a wall of glass appear before her.  Holly looks around frantically, realizing that Susan has just lowered a drinking glass over her, trapping her.  Susan opens the refrigerator and grabs a loaf of rye bread, a bottle of mustard, and a package of turkey, setting everything down in front of the tiny girl.

“I have to go clean that stain before it sets, don’t you go anywhere now.” Susan giggles, tapping on the top of the glass.  Holly looks upwards at the distorted giantess looming over her, in disbelief, her stomach twisting in knots.  I’m about to die, is all Holly can think to herself as Susan opens the cabinet beneath the sink and grabs various gigantic objects before heading out of the kitchen.  Holly tries to mentally prepare herself for what is to come, her stomach acids churning until finally, she is doubled over, expelling them onto the counter.

A few minutes later Susan waltzes back into the room and opens the package of rye bread, humming to herself.  She opens a drawer and grabs a butter knife, which she sets on the counter.  Susan lifts the glass and Holly Immediately sprints away, only to be pinched between Susan’s gigantic fingertips and placed on the bread.

“Any last words?” Susan asks as she lifts the gigantic container of mustard and points it down towards Holly.

“You're the Hypocrite!” Holly screeches at the top of her lungs as she stumbles around on the soft surface of the bread.  Susan’s lips curl into a smile.

“Go on…” Susan commands as she squeezes the bottle, letting loose a yellow stream of mustard which plops onto Holly, and the bread, knocking the tiny girl over onto her back.  

Holly thrashes about within the huge gob of mustard, crawling from it, and flopping onto the soft, brown surface.

“Holly, if you have something to say, say it, before it’s too late.” Susan says nonchalantly as she begins to open the package of turkey.

“You did this to me because I was stuck up! Because I didn’t like poor people, because I wouldn’t accept your help due to your appearance!” Holly screams as she climbs to her feet, completely covered in the thick yellow substance. “And now! You just killed someone because she didn’t have any money! It doesn't add up!” Holly screams as she stumbles about, looking over at the tremendous package of turkey.

“Please don’t do this!” Holly whines.

“Hmmm…” Susan hums as she digs a huge piece of turkey out of the plastic package.

“And if I let you live, what are you going to do, continue to scream at me? Curse at me?” Susan asks as she hovers the slice of turkey over the piece of bread.  

“No! Please! I’ll do anything you want!” Holly pleads as she cowers beneath the enormous piece of lunch meat.

“Answer me a question my little songbird.” Susan says as she places the turkey on top of the packaging.

“OK.” Holly agrees.

“Do you think you’re a different person?” Susan says as she grabs the butter knife in her hand.  Holly looks on in horror as the flat edge of the knife squashes the glob of mustard down, and then moves towards her, a wave of yellow rushing at her tiny body.  Holly backs away and stumbles to her rear, holding her hands out in front of her.  Susan rests the knife right in front of the trembling girl. Holly doesn't know if she is being tested, or toyed with, but takes a moment to think of a response, a response that will not end up with her struggling between two slices of bread.

“Yes! And it’d be a shame if I do not get to live to enjoy it!” The tiny girls says, conviction lacing her tone.

“How have you changed Holly?” Susan asks, narrowing her eyes a bit.

“I care...I care less about myself, about money, about things, and clothes, and cars, and my stuck up friends,  and more about…” Holly says as she stares on at the knife.  The tiny girl looks up at her giant tormentor before finishing her thought. “Life.” Holly says as waves of realization wash over her, her tiny expression solemn and calm.

“That’s it?” Susan asks as she slides the knife towards Holly.

“No no no no! Let me finish!” Holly shrieks as she flops around on the bread.

“Go ahead…” Susan says, again resting the knife on the bread, Holly’s tiny feet beneath the edge of the blade.

“I don’t just care about my life! I cared about Nancy, I care about my mother and father and Bruce, and Elizabeth! I miss them so much!” Holly begins to tear up.  “Please don’t eat me.” The tiny girl sobs, shaking her head.

“Ok.” Susan relents.

“O...K?” Holly stammers in disbelief.

“Yeah, you know, you do seem like you’ve changed quite a bit from that stuck up little girl on the side of the road.” Susan admits.

“I have.” Holly says before she finds herself being pinched between two gigantic fingertips.  Susan turns the sink on, adjusting the water temperature before gently rinsing Holly beneath a gentle trickle of lukewarm water.  Susan places Holly down on the countertop and proceeds to make herself a turkey sandwich. She then places Holly in the palm of her hand and walks back upstairs, into the office.  Susan opens the cage and places Holly inside, but before she closes the door, she rips a small chunk of rye, mustard, and turkey and sets it on the bottom of the cage.  Holly’s mouth salivates as she crawls towards the food.  Susan closes the door and smiles warmly into the cage.  Holly stops right before the bread and meat and looks up at her captor.

“Ma’am?” Holly asks timidly.

“Yes?” Susan says gently.

“How...why...did you kill Nancy and not me? It doesn't seem fair…” Holly asks.  Susan smiles broadly at the question and pats the cage gently with her fingers.

“You might understand one day.” Susan smiles as she slowly turns away.

“Now hurry up and eat, it’s almost time for your exercises.”  Susan says as she sits down at her computer, taking a bite out of her own sandwich.

Chapter 15 - On One Hand by Sizescribe

Holly chews in silence, the only sound fluttering to her ears being Susan typing on her keyboard, as she often did.  Susan was a lot of things to Holly, but now one of those things stood out above all else, Susan was a murderer.  The worst part about Nancy brutally getting snuffed out beneath Susan’s gigantic foot, is that there was little rhyme or reason to it, and the giant woman seemed to enjoy the act.  Guilt twists Holly’s stomach, and even as she eats real food for the first time in what seems like an eternity, she finds herself not in the slightest bit hungry.

Holly crawls away from the sandwich scraps and slumps against the bowl of birdseed, If I ever get out of this, I am going to try and be a better person, she thinks to herself. Holly thinks that she’d need entirely new friends, but with high school being over, she speculates she will probably not see most of her more stuck up friends anymore anyway.  What am I thinking? The tiny girl asks herself, I am never going to see anyone again… I can be dead tomorrow.  Holly thinks as she looks over to the giant form of Susan.

After a few minutes Susan stands up and walks over to the cage, unhooking it and carrying it over to the desk, where she gently places it down.  Susan peers into the cage, at the barely touched food on it’s floor and smiles.  “What’s wrong? Aren't you hungry?” Susan asks as she taps the bars of the cage with her fingers.

“Not really…” Holly says as she stands up and approaches the bars, timidly looking upwards.

“You aren’t still upset that I crushed that low life, are you my little songbird?” Susan asks nonchalantly.  

“Actually, I am? I mean, how can you…” Holly bites her lip and looks away.

“How can I what?” Susan asks, smiling innocently.

“No! Forget it!” Holly says dramatically as she begins to tear up.

“No no Holly, you can tell me…” Susan coos gently.

“No! I’m scared! You killed her! And you’re going to kill me too!” Holly screams, her frightened voice fluttering from the cage.

“If you don’t speak your mind, I’m going to kill you anyway…” Susan grins, “Now speak.” She commands as she slowly opens the door of the cage.

“You’re a monster! How can you just take someone’s life like that, and then just eat lunch like nothing happened?!” Holly sobs.  Susan chuckles and just shakes her head.  

“Jumping jacks…” Susan says, leaving the door open and tapping her index finger against the wood of the desk.

“Jumping...jacks?” Holly sobs.

“Yes, as in do them.” Susan says commandingly.  Holly looks at the hand in front of the ajar door of the cage apprehensively before she begins to jump up and down, clapping her hands together above her head.  “Good, keep on going.” Susan says as she turns her attention away.  Minutes pass with Holly panting, crying and sweating as she jumps in place within the confines of the cage.  Holly thinks about pleading for a break, but instead, narrows her eyes and pushes through, determined not to beg Susan for anything.

“Pushups…” Susan commands, looking down at Holly once more.  The tiny girl drops to her hands and feet, getting into position to do pushups and sweating profusely.  Holly breathes heavily as she begins to push herself up and down.  “Wow…” Susan says, clearly impressed with the vigor in which Holly performs her exercises.  Holly’s anger knows no bounds as she pushes herself up and down, at least thirty times before stopping.  

“Keep going.” Susan commands with a grin. The tiny girl, fueled purely by anger and adrenaline pumps out at least twenty more pushups. Holly collapses to the ground, in a heap, panting, her tiny face red and flustered.  

“No..more…” Holly pleads.

“Pullups…” Susan commands as she fingers reach into the cage, and pinch Holly’s torso, lifting her to the swinging bar.  “Grab it.” Susan commands.

“I...Can’t...please...no more...give me a minute!” Holly pants.  The tiny girl cries out in pain as the pads of Susan’s fingertips crush into her tiny chest, causing her ribs to buckle before the pressure is released.  

“Pullups!” Susan barks.

Holly grabs the top of the bar with both of her hands and dangles there, twisting slightly as Susan releases her grip.  

“C’mon Holly, you can do it… I believe in you.” Susan encourages.

“You..believe..in me?” The tiny girl pants, before laughing.

“You fucking believe in me?!” The tiny dangling girl shouts angrily.

“Yes.” Susan answers plainly.

“Fine…” The girl snaps as she struggles to lift herself up, her arms on fire from her previous exercise.

“C’mon...Just one, so i don’t have to punish you Holly, I don’t want to punish you anymore. It was fun when you were a spoiled little brat, but now that you are...different, well…” Susan trails off.

“So then don’t punish me!” Holly grunts as she hangs from the bar, her hands slowly slipping.  Holly grips at the bar, trying desperately not to fall to the cage floor below. Susan chuckles a bit.

“That doesn't mean you aren’t still my responsibility, and everything I’ve done Holly, it’s been for your own good.” Susan admits.

“Bull...shit…” Holly pants as her hands finally slip from the bar, causing her to tumble onto the hard cage floor, onto her back.  Holly groans and writhes on the bottom of the cage.

“You killed someone...for me?” Holly asks as she sits up.

“Yes...I mean no one is gonna miss her, and look… You found out that you really can care about other people… No one else has to die Holly.” Susan explains.  

“Except her family! They’d probably care!” Holly shouts angrily.  

“Don’t yell at me Holly…” Susan snaps.

“Fuck you! You’re a psychopath, and a murderer! Fuck you!” Holly screams hysterically.

Susan’s expression drops.  

“Fine you little fucking rodent, if that is the way you want it, I helped you become a better person and in return, you disrespect me.” Susan barks as her hand snakes back into the cage.  Holly yelps as Susan grabs her hand within her tremendous fingertip, specifically her own tiny digits.

“What are you doing?!” Holly pleads as she attempts to pull her hand from the huge pads.

Susan simply narrows her eyes and applies pressure.  A snapping sound can be heard and Holly’s eyes go wide as her thumb and index finger of her left hand snap, the bones breaking beneath the massive pressure.  Holly shrieks and falls to the ground, writhing around like a wounded insect and holding her left hand.  

“Squirm you little ungrateful bitch!” Susan snaps and she slams the door of the cage shut.

“They’re broken!” Holly wails, tears flowing down her face.

“Good, tomorrow it’s going to be your other hand, and then your arms and your legs… I’m going to make you suffer, and then I’m going to eat you Holly, I’m going to put you on a piece of cake, pour myself a nice glass of milk, and crush whatever is left beneath my teeth…” Susan says, her voice dripping with venom.

“No...Please don’t! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Holly pleads as the cage Susan stands up, lifts the cage and sets it back on its stand.  

“You’ve had too many chances!” The giant woman snaps angrily as she storms out of the room.  Holly curls into a tiny ball, holding her hand, which throbs with the most intense pain Holly has ever felt. Minutes turn to hours, and the light fades from the sky. Holly cries continuously until she cannot cry anymore.  Holly doesn't stir, not even for food or water as the room becomes pitch black, the sound of chirping crickets permeating the night.  

Holly’s eyes snap open as the door is slowly opened, causing her bolt upright.  Susan walks into the room, dressed in nothing but red lace panties and a white bra.  She flips a light switch on the wall, flooding the room with artificial light.  “Enjoy being warm my little songbird? Well don’t enjoy it too much…” She whispers as she walks over to the cage, slowly opening the door.  Holly jumps to her feet and tries to evade Susan’s gigantic fingers, but quickly finds herself dangling in the air before her freckled face.  Susan licks her lips as she walks from the room, into the hallway, and down the stairs.  

“Please don’t...eat me!” Holly screams as she thrashes about, kicking her tiny feet in the air.

“Sorry Holly, but I’ve been thinking.  I actually kind of like you, and since there is no way to reverse the effects of the formula, I’ve decided the most humane thing to do is just follow through with my original plan, which was to devour your delicious little body.” Susan says calmly as she presses the girl’s entire body to her lips, planting a wet kiss on it before giggling.  Holly finds herself back upon the kitchen counter, in the dimly lit kitchen, a huge box from some unknown bakery looming over her.  

“They did a really good job decorating this cake, it’s just missing one little thing.” Susan says as she snatches Holly up again and opens the box, revealing an endless platform of soft chocolate frosting.  

“No, please! how is this humane?!” Holly pleads desperately as she is pressed down into the thick frosting, up to her chest into the impossibly thick substance.  Susan looms over the box and smiles as Holly struggles uselessly in the inescapable cream.  

“Shh shh shh. You’ll ruin the cake.” Susan giggles as she flips the top of the box downwards, encompassing Holly in pitch blackness.  Holly’s world lurches as she hears something unidentifiable before the huge cake comes to a rest.  What she hears next sends shivers up and down her spine, literally and figuratively.  Glass jars clang against each other followed by the sound of silence.  A chill overcome Holly immediately, the temperature seemingly having dropped at least forty or fifty degrees in an instant. A huge whirring sound fills Holly’s ears as she realizes that she has just been put in the fridge, and left there.  

“Hey!” Holly shouts quivering, grunting as she struggles against the thick cream, which instantly starts to harden further due to the temperature.

“HEEEEEY!” Holly shrieks in the darkness.  Holly begins to shiver uncontrollably as the fridge becomes silent yet again.  

“Mom...I’m so sorry…” Holly begins to sob.  “I’m sorry!” She shrieks through her tears. Holly thinks long and hard about the events in her life up until this very moment, more specifically her mind keeps coming back to Bruce.

“B..ruce…” Holly shivers as she stammers to herself.  “I just...want...to...say...t.t.thank you.” The tiny girl stammers, hours pass, and Holly is kept in a constant state of chill, unable to sleep and barely able to move, she waits for her life to be over.









Chapter 16 - Uncaged by Sizescribe
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading, make sure to check out the epilouge for the ending!

 

Holly has no idea how long she has been confined in her chocolaty prison.  The tiny girl drifts in and out on consciousness, sure that hyperthermia will take her the next time she falls unconscious.  After what seems like an eternity the jars clang outside of the cake box, and she finds her world lurching once more before coming to a halt.  Holly can feel warmth all around her, and her retinas burn as the top of the box is peeled away.  Holly’s eyes adjust to a looming Susan, who is dressed in what looks like a grey T Shirt, a huge birthday candle in her hand, which she places into the cake, directly in front of Holly.  

“Hold that Holly, will you?” Susan chuckles.  Holly’s heart slams in her chest, and she moves her lips, but no words come forth as Susan places candle after candle within the cake, eighteen in all.  

“P..Please Susan I’m s..sorry.” Holly shivers.

“Shh shh shh, I know Holly, though you have nothing to be sorry about, you did wonderfully.” Susan smiles.

“I...what?” The tiny girl stammers as Susan produces a lighter from her pocket, and begins to light the candles.  Holly can notice that the kitchen is well lit from within her box.

“I’m going to miss you Holly.” Susan says as she digs her hands into the box, and under the cake, lifting it in the air and turning it towards the table.

“Aww…” A familiar voice booms and Holly has to do a double take as she is set on the table. Holly cranes her neck skyward, her eyes wide as she looks on at the gigantic form of her mother, her father, and Nancy, all staring down at her, and all dressed casually.  

“Mother! HELP ME!” Holly shrieks.

“I have princess...I have…” Julia coos gently.

“Hi Holly.” Nancy smiles and waves her giant hand down at the cake.  

“Nancy?!” Holly stammers in disbelief.  

“Susan dear...I think it’s time.” Julia says.  

“I think so Mrs. Bryant.” Susan says, pinching Holly out of the cake and carrying her chocolate smeared body from the room. Susan carries Holly into a bathroom and runs her under some warm water, smearing the chocolate away with her giant fingers.

“So...It...was…” Holly stammers as she is pulled from the faucet.

“Yes…” Susan says, smiling.  “My name is Susan Greene, I’m a behavioral therapist.” Susan says as she places Holly down on the countertop.  “I mostly deal with the very rich… Hollywood, politicians...you.” Susan smiles.

“But...Nancy...she…” Holly stammers.

“Food coloring and water my little songbird.” Susan admits.

“My hand?” Holly holds up her throbbing, mangled hand.  

“Will heal, but when it rains, you’ll probably think of me.” Susan says before gently drying Holly off with a small washcloth.  “I have a doctor downstairs that will set your bones and cast your hand.” Susan says as she gently lowers her palm to the vanity, upturned. “Get on.” Susan says. Holly climbs onto Susan hand and is lifted into the air before her face.  “You have to be one of the cutest I’ve dealt with.” Susan admits as she walks back into the office, setting Holly on the floor.  She returns moments later with a cap full of clear liquid, which she places next to Holly.  “Drink…” She commands as she wiggles her toes a little bit.  Holly hesitantly puts her face into the cap, and takes a big swig of the liquid, which tastes just like water.

After a few seconds Holly’s body burns furiously and everything around her begins to become smaller and smaller, until she is about as tall as Susan.  “How do you feel my little songbird?” Susan asks, patting Holly on the shoulder.  Holly narrows her eyes and balls her good hand into a fist, striking Susan in the face.  Susan’s head turns with the blow and she holds her hand up to her cheek with a smile.  

“It’s OK to be a little bit angry Holly, but remember, this was all for your own good…” Susan says calmly.  Holly pants for a few moments as she weighs how she feels about the entire thing, feeling torn about it indeed.  Susan walks over to a chair, and picks up a few articles of folded clothing, and reaches underneath, grabbing a pair of sneakers, the same sneakers Holly wore the day Susan kidnapped her on the side of the road.  

“Three thousand dollar jeans…” Susan shakes her head as she hands the stack of folded clothes to Holly.

“They’re…” Holly begins, the anger within her fading a little bit as she tries to stifle a laugh.  She places the clothes on the floor and holds up the ripped jeans.  “Pretty fucking stupid actually.” Holly admits.  

“How do you feel?” Susan asks again as Holly slips into a pair of panties, and then the jeans, followed by her t shirts, socks, and shoes.  

“Big, yet somehow still small.” Holly admits as she looks over towards where the birdcage was supposed to be, instead spotting an empty stand.  

“Good, that means I’ve done my job.” Susan says as she pats Holly on the shoulder, guiding her towards the door and down the stairs.  Holly sits on a couch in a living room as a doctor begins to set her broken bones.  The girl screams for brief moments as the intense pain flows through her hand, which is finally wrapped in a thick cast.  Susan then leads Holly into the kitchen, where everyone else is eating cake, a plate is set aside for her, and she sits down. Holly’s father stands up, bending down he kisses his daughter on the forehead.  

“I have to run, but me and you and your mother, we’re going to have dinner tomorrow night.” The man says, before standing up to his full height.  “I love you princess.” He adds.  

“I love you too dad.” Holly says solemnly as her father leaves the room.

“How are you feeling dear?” Julia asks.  

“Why mother? Don’t you think this was a bit...extreme?” Holly asks, her hurt feelings apparent in her tone.

“It was this, or you were going to get cut off completely dear… Me and your father figured this would be the least painful option.” Julia admits as she spears a forkful of cake.  

“You came around faster than we thought you were going to, this could have taken months.” Susan interrupts.

“Came around to what? I still don’t understand.” Holly asks confusedly.

“This experience is tailored to bring out all of the best qualities in a person.  You’ve shown compassion, courage, humility, and most importantly of all, empathy, that and any job you’d work now will seem easy after doing my nails, which came out lovely by the way!” Susan grins.  

“She did that?” Julia asks

“Oh yeah, it took her hours, I was bored to death.” Susan chuckles.

“What were you doing on the computer the whole time?” Holly asks.

“Well, I was faking spreadsheets, but when you weren’t looking I was surfing the net and playing solitaire.” Susan admits.

“Sneaky…” Nancy chimes in.

“I feel like I am looking at a ghost…” Holly says as she turns to Nancy.  The girl grins and looks away shyly.  

“Oh before I forget, I have a parting gift for my little songbird.” Susan smiles as she reaches under the table, lifting a dome shaped object wrapped in gift paper.  Holly cannot help but smile as it is pushed towards her, she did not even have to open it to know what it is, but she finds her hands ripping the paper away.  Holly giggles as the small birdcage emerges from the wrapping paper.  

“It was so big…” Holly stammers.  “And now…” The girl begins.

“And now it is quite small.” Susan grins as Holly runs her fingers along the bars, transfixed by the object. “

“So...What is on the agenda for Holly Bryant, now that she has a new lease on life?” Susan asks.

“I guess I have to do something besides snob it up by the pool all day, right?” Holly asks, feeling a bit silly as she turns her attention away from her former prison.

“Yes dear, unless you’d like to spend some more time in there.” Julia smiles curtly.

“No… Actually.” Holly shudders.

“I can always give you the number to the acting school I attended.” Nancy offers.

“No… I know what I want to do.” Holly responds.

“What’s that dear?” Julia asks, cocking her head.

“I’m going to go to culinary school.” Holly smiles.










Epilougue by Sizescribe
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading! :)

 

 

Holly pulls up to the huge driveway of her estate, driving a black, modest looking lexus, which sports a license plate reading ‘SNGBRD1’  She kills the engine and steps out, dressed in a plain pair of bluejeans, and a plain black T-shirt.  She steps inside the huge double doors of the tremendous mansion, making her way towards the dining area.  Julia sits in her usual spot, scrolling on her tablet, in a crisp, expensive looking green dress.

“Is he in there?” Holly asks.

“Sit down dear.” Julia says, placing her tablet down on the table and crossing her hands.

“Mother?” Holly asks as she takes her usual spot at the table.

“Honey, there is something I have to tell you about Bruce.” Julia begins, a serious expression on her face.

“He is alright, isn’t he?” Holly asks nervously.

“Yes he is fine dear.” Julia responds. “But, before I met your father, me and Bruce were…” Julia stumbles over her words.

“Where is this going mother?” Holly shakes her head.

“Holly...Bruce...He’s…” Julia stammers.

“He’s what?” Holly’s face drops.

“Holly, Bruce is your biological father.” Julia says, before taking a deep breath.

“He’s what?!” The girl screams, her voice echoing through the dining hall, bouncing off of the accoustics.

“Shh!” Julia snaps.

“…You’re serious?!” Holly hisses in a half whisper.

“Yes Holly, We were going to tell you on your birthday, but you weren’t ready for such news.” Julia admits.

“I can’t believe it…” Holly says, sitting back in her chair. “And all of these years, I’ve been such a brat.” Holly says, rubbing the bridge of her nose between the thumb and forefinger of her good hand, the other hand still firmly wrapped in a cast.

“So, what do I do now?” Holly asks.

“You talk to him I imagine, and if you’d like, make up for lost time.” Julia says as Holly places her uninjured hand on the table.  Julia places her hand atop Holly’s and rubs it lovingly.

“But I’ve been such a jackass to him.” Holly begins to sob.

“Aww, honey, It’s OK, things are different now.” Julia says.  “Go on, he’s waiting for you.” Julia says as she pats her daughter’s hand. Holly stands up and wipes her face before walking into the kitchen area.  Bruce is leaning against a counter, smiling as she walks through the door.

“Good afternoon young miss.” He grins, dressed in his black suit uniform.  

“Dad?” Holly asks weakly, trying to hold back tears.  Bruce approaches his daughter and embraces her.  Holly sobs hysterically as she wraps her arms around the larger man.  

“It’s OK Holly...I know it’s a lot to take in.” Bruce’s voice quivers.  “And I know what your mother put you through must of been horrifying, I tried to talk her out of it but…” Bruce stammers.

“It’s OK...I learned a lot.” Holly says through her tears, beginning to calm down as the two continue their embrace.

“Good.” Bruce smiles as he releases his daughter from the embrace.  “Well, I hope you are ready to learn more.” He says as he walks over to the fridge, grabbing a dozen eggs and bringing them over to the counter.  “I can’t have my daughter going off to culinary school not knowing how to cook.” Bruce says seriously. Holly walks over to the counter, and hugs Bruce from behind.  The girl smiles before mouthing two of the most meaningful words she has ever spoken in her entire life.

“Thank you.”  

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3726