Match of the Millenium by Emma Gear
Summary: A couple of giantesses have a small argument over who is better at being ultra violent. This naturally leads them into holding a competition to see who is the superior killing machine.
Categories: Odor, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Feet, Violent, Destruction Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12083 Read: 33593 Published: August 03 2013 Updated: August 03 2013

1. Let's Get Ready to Battle by Emma Gear

2. Round 1 by Emma Gear

3. Round 2 by Emma Gear

4. Final Round and Epilogue by Emma Gear

Let's Get Ready to Battle by Emma Gear
The sun rose slowly on a cool spring morning. Streaks of yellow and orange painted the sky, chasing away the darkness. Some people were already up and awake, ready to begin a new, wonderful day.

Little Joey Jojo was eager to begin a new day of school. He gathered his belongings, hugged his beautiful mother, and told her that he might be late coming back home from school. He'd just asked one of his classmates out, a little girl by the name of Alina. It was puppy love of course, as they were both only in Elementary, but what harm was there in a little hand-holding after school?

Joey stepped outside and skipped happily to the curb. Though the sun had only risen minutes ago, he wanted to be a little gentleman, and walk Alina to school. It was supposed to be short and easy, but it wasn't long before he found himself in a heap of trouble.

Stopping at a street corner, he waited for a car to pass when he got the feeling that he was being watched. Being watched by someone big, much much bigger than himself. Anxiety built up in his heart as he turned slowly, and craning his neck upward to see, towering high above him, the face of Deon, the neighborhood bully.

“Jojo... where are you skipping off to?” Deon asked with a sneer.

Joey didn't know what to do. He tried to speak, but found he could only stutter nervously as the bully looked down on him, completely intimidating him. The vehicle he'd been waiting for had crossed awhile back, and Joey made a snap decision.

The young boy's feet became a blur as he ran, the older bully chasing closely behind. It didn't last long though, thanks to a size advantage, Deon quickly tackled Joey in mid-run, before ripping into the boy's backpack. He didn't know what exactly he was looking for, but anything worth stealing would be nice.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE!” A shrill, high pitched voice shouted.

Deon turned his head to see a small blonde girl about Joey's age shouting at him. Though he wasn't the least bit intimidated by her, he knew that he would be in serious trouble were news to get out that he hit a girl. The girl's fists were clenched as she stomped toward him, and Deon decided to back away, clutching the stolen $1.50 in lunch money Joey's mother had given him.

Once Deon had left the scene, Joey stood up slowly, trying to keep a strong face. He didn't want his new girlfriend to know that he was on the verge of tears from the assault, and had to keep strong so she wouldn't worry about him. He dusted himself off, wincing as his hands rubbed against a scraped knee, and his wide eyes became dewy.

“Are you okay?” Alina asked, giving Joey a hug. The two schoolchildren embraced a moment, and Joey could feel the pain in his scraped knee begin to fade as he embraced the girl. She always made him feel this way, and he idly wished the moment would never end.

Then, the sky went dark. The two panicked, and Alina pointed straight up, screaming. A huge, pretty bare foot was hovering in the sky, and it was headed directly for them. They looked to each other and silently mouthed their love as the soft, pretty skin of the foot pressed them into the street, forever crushed in their embrace and providing nothing more than a soft tingle to the giantess who'd idly stepped on them.

“...”

“Well?”

Two gorgeous young women were sitting in a ruined city square. Crushed buildings were strewn about, and the distinct shape of footprints littered the debris. Red splotches dotted the skin of the giantesses, along with the devastated landscape.

“And you made all that up over the course of a single step?” The first giantess asked, brushing her shoulder-length, brown hair out of her face.

“No, Melissa, it's not a made up story. It actually happened.” The second giantess scoffed while running her fingers through her own luxurious blonde locks. “I know everything, so I was able to relive my victim's final moments before they were, well, you know.” She giggled, her lips cracking into a smile.

“Bullshit Karen. How could you know about any of that?”

“I'm... um, omnipotent!” The thin blonde said, smiling nervously.

“I don't think omnipotent is the right word.” Melissa said, sifting her fingers through the dust and debris. “Maybe more along the lines of... incompetent.” She added, laughing.

“Oh really? You're the incompetent one. This beautiful landscape we created right here.” Karen said, standing and spreading her arms wide. “All me. You might as well be a splotch of spilled paint on my masterpiece

“Is that so, Miss 'Oh, I Don't Want To Step On That School Bus Because The Last One Exploded And Burned Me?” Melissa taunted, standing to her full, wondrous height. “Or maybe it's Miss, 'No, Don't Eat The People From The Hospital, They're Poisonous!'?”

“Hey!” Karen answered as she stood and pressed her chest into her best friends. “You got sick and had to sit out for a couple of days after!” She nearly shouted, taking her friends taunts personally.

“And yet I still had a higher body count than you!” Melissa laughed, her eyes catching movement on the street. Never taking her eyes off Karen, she moved her bare foot over the tiny, fleeing man and crushed him using only her big toe. Grinning, she twisted it on the ground, before whispering, “Plus one.”

“I don't wanna start anything here Melissa, but you're insane if you think your total can even compare to mine?” The pretty blonde said incredulously as she spotted some movement at her feet as well. With a lazy movement, she slid her entire sole back, rolling over the fleeing blue car like a steamroller and transforming it into a sheet of blue metal tinged with red.

“Of course I'm way better at this Karen! Just look at us! Look at this.” Melissa said, bending over slightly and slapping her huge, round bottom. The jiggle lasted for several seconds before she continued, simply adding, “Or are you too tiny to stand up to me?”

“I am not tiny!” The perky blonde nearly shouted, her face glowing red with frustration.

“Then what do you say we have a contest?” Melissa said, her tone suggested it'd been her plan all along. “Next city we get to will have us competing in a few... events, so to say.”

“You'd really sacrifice the lives of so many innocents just to see who was better?” Karen asked, her tone suddenly grave, and serious. “You're really fucked up Melissa. They may be tiny, but they're people. They have thoughts, dreams, friends, and lives of their own. What right do we have to infringe upon that? I just don't know if we can be friends anymore.” Karen said, shaking her head in disappointment.

“It wasn't funny the first time you did that joke, nor was it the next three-hundred times Karen.” Melissa groaned, rubbing her temples with her fingers. “Now let's get moving.” She ordered, taking her first step out of the city, leaving perfectly formed footprints behind her.

“One of these days I'll make you laugh.” Karen giggled, completely losing her serious demeanor. She skipped after Melissa, pausing a moment to kick over a building that'd had the audacity to remain standing in their wake. The pair was nothing if not thorough, and with a fire in their hearts, they were both ready to prove superior over their closest friend other at the next victim of a city.

The destructive pair strode through the countryside, stopping to flatten the occasional farmhouse between their pretty toes. This turned into a competition of sorts as well, with each ruining acres of farmland in an attempt to reach a house first.

With even this turning into a game, it was inevitable that there would be some form of dispute as both girls spotted a lone house at the same time. The tiny, scared owner noticed the twin giantesses rushing for his home, and made a feeble attempt at escape. In less than a second, two impossibly huge walls of flesh slid through the soft earth and bulldozed the owner and his home.

“I totally got the guy!” Melissa bragged, placing more weight on her foot and deepening the hole she'd created.

“The contest wasn't to crush people, it was houses!” Karen whined, sliding her foot back to reveal splintered and cracked wood. As expected, there was no red dot anywhere, and she frowned, secretly hoping she'd managed to get both.

“It so was not, Karen. We never specified because that was the first, and people are worth double points. So I win this encounter, Two-One! Guess who only got one?” Melissa grinned, lifting her foot and wiping the bottom on top of Karen's toes. A muddy red stain streaked the blonde's fair skin, proving that the brunette had managed to stomp the man.

“Yeah, well...” Karen said, looking hurt over the sudden addition of rules. “That was only a practice round! The actual city will have some real rules! And the loser has to be the winner's slave!” She said confidently, placing her hands on her hips.

“Someone's confident.” Melissa taunted, bending over to look her slightly shorter friend in the eye. “We'll see how much you appreciate those terms when you're kissing my big, perfect ass.” She said in a sing-songy voice, giving the blonde a friendly shove.

“Good.” Karen said, lifting her own foot and brushing the splinters and debris onto the top of Melissa's bare toes. “But you should prepare to worship my dirty, gross feet!” She finished, standing on her tip toes to stare the brunette in the eye.

“Hmph.” Melissa said, pressing her chest into her friends and leaning forward. “Then let's make it official with a handshake!”

“Deal!” Karen shouted back, leaning forward and shoving her own, larger chest into Melissa's.

“Fine!” Melissa shouted, suddenly stepping back, so Karen lost her balance and fell face first onto the tiny farmland without the support of her friend. A haughty laugh could be heard high overhead as Karen climbed back to her feet, ready to wipe that smug smile off of Melissa's face.
Round 1 by Emma Gear
The pair didn't say a word to each other until they finally reached another fresh, clean city. Thousands of potential victims were just waiting to be turned into decorative stains on their huge bodies. It was a veritable mecca of delights, and the Karen in particular had to restrain herself from going into a full rampage immediately.

“Don't act too quickly now.” Melissa said, noting her friends barely-restrained excitement. “First we need to decide on the competition!” She announced, stepping up up to the outskirts of the city. “We'll each take turns gathering up people of a specific hair color! The winner gets to pick the next competition.”

Karen smiled. She'd always been able to carefully handle the weak tinies better than Melissa, and was sure her long, pretty fingers could pluck specific people out of a crowd easily. She practically had this won already, and couldn't wait to begin!

“One catch though.” Melissa said lazily, her lips turning up into a wicked smile. Karen had seen that face many times before, and felt her heart flutter in excitement. It never meant anything good for the small people littering the ground, but it often meant a great deal more fun for herself and Melissa.

“We've only got five minutes each, and we can't use our hands.” She added simply, shrugging her shoulders and closing her eyes like it was no big deal. “I'll go look for some pretty little blondes like yourself while you go find all the brunettes that wish they were me.”

“Deal.” Karen said, extending a hand. Melissa smiled, and accepted, shaking hands firmly with the other giantess.

With a silent agreement, Melissa stepped into the tiny city, sighing as her soft feet crashed into the soft, firm streets. It wasn't even a real contest, as the giantess's soles overwhelmed anything they came into contact with, regardless of how mighty it was to the people.

Crouching slowly, Melissa scanned the city streets as people began to surge outward from buildings, afraid of what the massive, destructive giantess had planned for them. The giantess smiled from high above, her eyes examining the sea of people until she managed to spot a couple of terrified, screaming blondes.

With the utmost care, she moved a debris covered foot into the city, and pressed gently into the crowds, maneuvering the tiny blondes between her toes. They were safe in these spots, but were quickly sprayed by the blood and viscera exploding out from beneath the giantess's sole and the toes surrounding them.

Frowning, Melissa moved her foot back, leaving a great, bloodied crater behind, and began to herd the tiny yellow haired people with her toes. There were only about three in the group, but it was a good start, and it would certainly beat out whatever the clumsy Karen would manage to pull off. Why, Melissa could see it now, the dumb girl would probably try to use her wrists or something, and wind up with nothing but a thick soup that used to be people.

“Good one, Mel.”

Melissa opened her eyes upon hearing Karen's voice, not even realizing she'd closed them. Turning back down, she looked between her toes, only to find that she'd unintentionally clenched them together! The little shits had been crushed! She scanned the surrounding area very, very quickly, and could not find any blondes! This was only the first event and already she was losing?!

“Try and keep your eyes open next time.” Karen whispered helpfully, pointing down at Melissa's pretty feet. The brunette wiggled her toes in response, completely unable to differentiate the remains of people that had been her gathered blondes from the previous victims.

Karen grinned at her friend's shocked expression.

****

From the ground level, people continued to scurry in every direction, scared by the sudden appearance of the giantesses. They watched in fear as the two conversed, the words coming off more as a low rumbling boom, and impossible to decipher. Then, the sexy brunette had stepped into their city, her big foot coming directly onto a small sports bar!

Ryan, the cashier at a nearby gas station had seen the giantesses approach earlier than most of the other people, and could only watch their every movements, all at once mesmerized by their beauty, and terrified by their disregard for human life. Their approach had knocked many items from the shelves to the floor, but he paid it no mind, unable to tear his eyes from the women.

The first step was taken into the city, and Ryan's eyes grew wide as the dusty bottom of a foot came down all-too-close to the gas station, crushing flat the bar across the street. Suddenly realizing that he was in some serious danger, Ryan abandoned his post, running out into the streets and directly into a large, billowing cloud of smoke and debris. He coughed as he moved through it, finally coming out the other end.

Turning around to gather his bearings, Ryan could only watch as the brunette giantess wiggled her big, meaty toes overhead, and maneuvered them directly onto him. His heart pounded in his chest, as he saw the end approaching, and he fell his knees, covering his head in fear.

The world around him vibrated, and an odorous smell filled his senses as he slowly came to realize he wasn't dead! Opening his eyes, he looked around, quickly finding that he was entombed by towering, fleshy walls. He had somehow, miraculously wound up inbetween two of the giantesses toes! A smile crossed his lips, and he opened his mouth to laugh, only to have the ground rumble beneath him.

In an instant, the world around him grew quieter, as the toes that had miraculously spared him weren't so kind to those around him. A spray of viscera shot up from the toe to his right, painting his entire body red, and he screamed again in panic, before coming to his senses, and resuming his escape plan.

As he ran, he could see many of the others that were lucky enough to be caught between the brunette giantess's toes. A blonde woman in a red dress. A red-haired man in a fancy suit was carrying his daughter in his arms, hoping to outrun the colossal toes. Then there was Ryan himself, his uniform and bleached spikes now covered in dirt. Breaking into a run, he made for the exit, pushing past another blonde young woman, before the ground rumbled beneath him. He turned to the side just in time to see the toes close in on him.

Time slowed to a crawl as the towering walls of flesh came in on him like a vice. He felt his ribs collapse, and he expelled all the air in his lungs out on the smooth toe flesh. The pressure continued and for the briefest of instants he felt his head get clamped between the giantess's smooth skin. He opened his mouth to scream, but wasn't able to make a sound before the crushing power of the giantesses toes ended his life.

****

“The best part is, you didn't even kill 'em in a fun way.” Karen taunted, watching her friend try desperately to herd more of the tiny yellow-headed specks with her toes. The going was slow, and inefficient, as Melissa's rage made her far less careful with the tiny people than she should have been.

“Time's gotta be running out soon.” Karen whispered, watching her friends blood-stained foot maneuver more screaming people around. “Come on Mel, you can do it Mel, you can-TIME UP!” She shouted joyously.

Melissa was fuming. She'd created a small divot in the street to herd her victims into, but it was almost completely empty. Only three scared people milled about inside, desperately searching for a way out as the giantess folded her arms over her chest high above. Melissa cursed to herself, unable to believe that a single moment of weakness had completely thrown her off.

“Mel.”

“What?” Melissa asked, fuming. She knew what was coming, but bit her tongue. It was only the first event after all, and Karen could still completely butcher the tiny brunettes she was aiming for. There was still hope.

“Mel, there's three people in there.” Karen said politely, pointing at the tiny hole.

“I know

“Why's there only three people?” Karen asked, smiling so widely it was almost cartoonish.

“...Just-”

“Whassat Mel? Why's there only thr-”

“ JUST GO ALREADY!” Melissa screamed, shoving the blonde giantess forward, stifling a laugh of her own when the clumsy girl somehow managed to trip over a building she stepped in badly, and her gigantic body slammed onto several city blocks below. Unbeknownst to the two of them, the three gathered blondes had found their way under the giantess's big, clumsy toes as well, transforming to pulp in an instant.

“I'll be waiting right here.” Melissa laughed, stepping back to the outskirts of the city, and idly crushing a few stray people with her toes. The blonde giantess slowly pushed herself up from the woman-shaped hole she'd created, and dusted herself off, before sticking her tongue out at the other giantess.

“Just start already.” Melissa sighed, turning her head down and placing her palm over her face.

“Hmph.” Karen grunted, before running her fingers through her long, luxurious hair. Stretching her arms out, she cracked her knuckles, then bent over to touch her toes in preparation for the task. She just had to find tiny people with brown heads, and lure them to a safe spot in order to win. It would only take a measly four people to win! She had this won already!

“The timer started ten seconds ago Karen. I don't know what you're waiting for.”

With a sudden shock of energy, Karen focused her eyes on the dense crowds around her feet, idly wiggling her toes as she was reminded of just how much bigger she was than these people and everything they created. It was a wonderful feeling, and it helped to calm her nerves as she quickly spotted a few brown heads among the crowd.

Inhaling slowly, she dug her big toe into a section of the street, creating a dent to herd her victims into. Then, she simply lowered her foot into the middle of a crowd, stretcher her toes as far out as she could.

Slowly, carefully, like she was playing a crane game, Karen squeezed her toes against her sole, stopping when she felt a few people get squeezed against her sole. Though she may not be quite as sadistic as Melissa, she still loved to crush the little things against herself at every opportunity, and had to resist the extreme temptation to just tighten her grip and ruin the game for herself.

Balancing on one feet, she dropped the people in the fist made by her toes into the hole she'd made, smiling widely. There had to have been at least five of them already! Too bad there were a few different colored heads of hair ruining the uniformity. It shouldn't be a problem to fix though!

Melissa peered in from just outside of the city, watching as Karen dextrously positioned her foot vertically, and using her shiny nails, began to thin the crowd of anyone with the wrong colored hair. Though dainty and cute to her, a thrill ran through Melissa's mind as she wondered how horrifying the scenario was to the tiny people she'd gathered.

****

Lucy had been watching the brunette giantess from a distance, utterly lost in her own thoughts. She'd long long had fantasies about the exact thing those women were doing, and was overcome with a deep, intense jealousy. She wanted to be the one towering hundreds of feet into the air, commanding respect and fear with every step.

Finding it difficult to breathe, she clenched her hair between her fingers, wanting to rip it out. She didn't know where the giantesses had come from, but what if she could get their attention? Maybe she could get her own slice of the giantess pie. Caressing her soft curves, an insane smile crossed her lips and her heart thumped in her chest as as the blonde giantess stepped in her direction.

The giantess was coming right for Lucy! This was her chance! She began to hyperventilate from excitement, and when the giantesses huge feet were near enough for their cloying odor to be smelled, Lucy became lost in lust.

The blonde giantess approached the crowd that was running around the woman who stood still, and finally lowered a perfect, pretty foot over Lucy, and those around her. While screams rose to a fever pitch, Lucy herself was unafraid. She'd convinced herself that the blonde was admiring her bravery, and would grant her the immense size she so longed for.

Great toes curled around the crowd, scooping everyone up and pressing them into the warmth of the the giantess's sole. Such a casual movement was able to displace so many people! Lucy was among them, and was still unmoving, only showing life when she was dumped into the crater in the street.

The walls of the hole were too steep and high to attempt to escape from, and Lucy could feel her heart ache enviously at the realization. She'd soon be able to do things just like this! With a surge of confidence, she raised her hands over her head, hoping to get the attention of the pretty blonde giantess, who was scanning her eyes over the crowd intently.

Their eyes settled on each other. Lucy's heart fluttered, and she welcomed the personal affections of the giantess who would bring her to a new life. With arms spread wide open, she welcomed the huge, shiny toenail that traveled toward her with great speed, before it made impact with her comparatively minuscule skull.

Feelings of betrayal didn't even have time to completely form in her mind before she was knocked to the ground. The nail cracked her skull like a nut, and her life ended, still believing that she would be joining them soon.

****

“With plenty of time to spare even!” Karen announced happily, wiping the wet remains of people from between her toes. Four brunette men and women milled about the inside of the hole the blonde had created, looking about fearfully.

“Just get on with it.” Melissa said, grinding her teeth together. She loved Karen like a sister, but still firmly believed she should have won that contest. Still, it was her respect for her fellow giantess that was keeping her from pouncing on the smug blonde and turning this into an all out brawl.

“Alright, sure thing Mel. Since I displayed superior motor skills.” Karen began, swaying from side to side playfully. “I get to pick the next competition, if it can even be called that.” She added haughtily.

Mel stood in stony silence, pretending like the abuse didn't affect her. Despite this, her eyelids began to twitch almost imperceptibly, giving away her true feelings on the matter.

“Okay, okay, okay. Check this out Mel. I've got an idea so great, so amazing, it will make you shit your pants in amazement and wonder.” Karen began, excitement clear in her voice.
Round 2 by Emma Gear
“Go on...” Melissa began, curious. She'd long grown tired of the simple act of killing a tiny person, and was always looking for new, and exciting ways to play with the tiny examples of humanity around her. Herding them with her feet had only been her latest attempt at such a method, and she was still fuming over it not working out as planned.

“Alright, so, there's all these tiny itty-bitty weak frail pathetic smushable people, right?” Karen began, licking her lips hungrily.

“Yeah...” Melissa answered, her anger quickly evaporating. She loved it when Karen talked about them like they were nothing almost as much as she loved proving to them that they were nothing.

“So, here's my idea, are you ready Mel? I'm not going to tell you unless you're ready!” Karen almost squealed. She looked like she was going to burst from excitement as she bounced on her heels, creating a deep depression in the soft tarmac.

“Just tell me!” Melissa said, grabbing Karen by the shoulders and shaking her.

“Okay, get this...” Karen whispered, grinning toothily. “My idea is that we see who can kill the most tinies.” She finished, smiling widely and hopping in place. Though her enthusiasm was infectious, Melissa stopped bouncing along with her friend in an instant to push her down.

“THAT is your idea!?” Melissa shouted, stepping over her downed friend. “THAT is what you were so excited about? You couldn't have thought of, oh, I don't know, ANYTHING anything more clever?”

“W-Well... I...”

Melissa sighed, offering Karen a hand and helping the giantess back to her feet. A shapely crater was left behind as the girl rose from it, dusting herself off and smearing the numerous red stains on her back.

“Well, there's also... a time limit!” Karen announced nervously. “Also you can only use your butt!” She added quickly, digging her bare feet more firmly into the ground.

“Fine...” Melissa said with another heavy sigh. As much as she wanted to call the whole thing off, she didn't feel that would be fair to her friend, and despite how well they, “got along” at times, she certainly considered the ditzy blonde a friend.

“Okay, you go first then, since I went first last time.” Melissa said, searching the ground for a suitable spot to wait. She quickly spotted it in the form of a city square, bustling with life. Without a care in the world, she carefully moved her own wide rear over the crowd and sat down, snuffing them all like candles in a storm.

“Sure!” Karen said happily, pulling down her shorts and revealing a pair of cute, white panties. Giving her friend a wink, she kicked the crumpled garment directly at Melissa, stifling a laugh when they hit the girl in the face.

Exhaling deeply, she ran her hands through her blonde hair and looked down at the teeming masses at her feet. An untold number of them would seen be meeting their ends at her bottom, and she idly rubbed her sizable rump in anticipation.

“Go already!” Melissa shouted, tossing her friend's shorts to the side.

“I'm going, GOD!” Karen shouted, before gingerly stepping through the crowds. While she wanted to focus on the feeling of some poor saps meeting their end under her toes, she had to use her butt for this, and she would need as many of them as possible.

The streets she currently stalked were sparsely populated, and Karen growled in annoyance. Her strategy was to get as many people as possible, and she'd need a nicely sized crowd for this. Walking down street after street proved fruitless until finally she found it, and nearly fell over in surprise.

A street with extra lanes was presented before her and it seemed the scared people had chosen this as their best method of escape. Well, she'd just have to prove that theory incorrect, wouldn't she?

With an eagerness in her heart, she carefully placed her feet on the sidewalks, straddling the wide lanes like a bridge. The volumes of pitiful screams increased dramatically as she hovered over the people, and she smiled to herself, knowing they had no idea what she was planning.

Standing over the center of the crowd, Karen leaped into the air as high as she could, her shapely bottom soaring high over city and eclipsing the sun completely. Positioning herself so she would land directly on her butt, she prepared for an impact that would shake the very foundations of the city, and give herself a respectable death count for Melissa to try and best.

The confidence lasted all of a second, ending abruptly when Karen's soft, creamy ass landed onto the firm tarmac. Though her extreme size and weight meant that the ground gave to her might, it didn't give quite as much as she'd hoped. While her powerful bottom demolished a huge portion of the crowd and sent many buildings tumbling to the ground, a sharp, intense pain ran from her tail bone all the way up her spine.

Eyes growing wide, she clenched her teeth, hoping and prayed that Melissa hadn't seen her make this dumb mistake. She wanted to stand up, and prove that she was ok, but the extreme pain coursing through her veins was crippling, so she sat in place.

“You ok there?”

“I-I'm f-f-f-fine.” Karen eked out, gasping between every syllable. She slid herself forward on her bottom, trying to minimize the pain but keep going. The going was slow, and incredibly inefficient, but her initial assault had brought many people to their knees, and the resulting wave of debris had kept many on the ground, vulnerable to her giant, hungry ass. She still had a chance! She just had to keep going!

****

Michelle cursed her luck as the blonde giantess stomped directly towards her. Try as she might, she couldn't understand what the giantesses were saying, and hadn't the slightest idea of what the towering blonde had planned. Making matters worse, the incessant screaming of those around her made it hard to think straight.

People fled in every direction, meaning that no one went anywhere particularly fast. Michelle on the other hand, was making every attempt at thinking this through logically. She'd watched the towering girl look down every other street until this one. What did this street have that the others didn't? Maybe she was looking for a place to eat? Maybe she wanted to apologize?

An ear-piercing shriek rang in Michelle's ear, and she pushed the screaming woman to the ground, ignoring her gurgles as the wild crowd trampled her. It was impossible to concentrate with this many people around! If only it was a little more calm...

Then it hit her. The crowd. That was why the blonde was making her way here. Turning her eyes up, Michelle watched a cute grin formed on the blonde giantess's face as she grew ever closer. Face turning pale, the small redhead knew that the blonde planned to kill the crowd. Why? She couldn't be sure, but knowing this, she watched the giantesses steps carefully, trying to predict where the feet would be traveling.

After only three steps the giantess was upon the crowd, and Michelle began her retreat. With great gusto she pushed through the crowds, uncaring who she knocked over in her quest to escape. The entire crowd was bathed in shadow, and Michelle's heart began to pound violently in her chest.

Then, she reached the edge! She couldn't believe she'd just outrun a woman hundreds of times bigger than herself! Now all she had to do was find an alleyway to sneak down and she'd have escaped the panty-clad blonde. Everything was coming up Michelle!

Suddenly, the giant footsteps stopped. A bead of sweat formed on Michelle's forehead. What was the giantess doing? Whipping her head backwards, her eyes grew wide as the giantess launched herself into the air. What on Earth was she planning? She could break her tailbone with a move like that!

A powerful gust of wind shot out from beneath the giant butt as it crashed into the city street like a bomb. The squishy sound of dozens of lives turning to paste rang in her ears, and she shivered at the sound. An instant later, the powerful gust of wind slammed into her body, and sent her flying into the air. She flew for several seconds, flailing her arms and legs while cracks formed in the street below her and swallowed a few unfortunate souls.

Closing her eyes, Michelle braced herself for impact and heard the gruesome sounds of her legs cracking when she hit the ground. Logic had failed in the face of the impossible, and she lie on her back for a moment before very slowly and painfully opening her eyes.

The sight sickened her. Her ruined legs were twisted in unusual directions, and making matters worse, her left foot had slipped into one of the cracks left behind by the giantess's meteoric attack. She closed her eyes. Fear kept the pain from properly registering, and she simply lie in place, hoping the blonde wouldn't go out of her way to crush someone who was already good as dead.

Booming voices echoed through the relatively empty streets now. The occasional lucky person ran past Michelle, still keeping up that incessant screaming. She exhaled softly, and opened her eyes, wondering if the giantess would be finishing the job soon, or if she would survive.

Pain was beginning to finally register with Michelle's mind, but she couldn't help but smile at the sight that greeted her. The idiotic blonde looked like she had indeed injured herself with the colossal move she'd pulled. Maybe Karma was real? It certainly seemed that way at the moment. Hell, maybe with this luck she could pull herself to safety?

Breathing deeply, she sat up, clenching her eyes shut as the pain really began to settle in. With shaky fingers she gave her left leg a slight tug, wincing as it erupted in pain. The movement was slight, but it seemed possible. The shoe was definitely a problem though.

Untying the laces from her left shoe, a few pained tears began to drip down Michelle's cheeks, but she bit her bottom lip, pushing back the pain. Finally, after a minute of loosening laces, she was able to grab her ankle, and counting to three, she pulled her foot free from the shoe.

Finally allowing herself to scream, Michelle did just that. She screamed long and loudly as her ruined foot was freed from its prison. Inwardly though, she was quite glad over what she'd accomplished, and opened her eyes again, scanning the streets. Her belief in karma was reaffirmed when she spotted an alleyway only a couple dozen feet away.

“Hey!” A young man's voice called out, breaking through the haze of pain that consumed Michelle. She turned to see a young man covered in dust running directly at her. She smiled at him weakly, and raised an arm, pleading with him to take her to safety.

His hand met hers, and began to pull the injured woman along the street. The going was slow, and Michelle grit her teeth, trying to fight through the pain. She hated showing any sign of weakness, and was determined to fight through this no matter what!

Then, a horrible, grinding sound echoed in her ears. Eyes shooting open, she turned from side to side to quickly spot the giantess resuming her attack, only she hadn't bothered to stand up! Her wide, soft ass completely covered the entire street and was scooting backwards toward her and this stranger!

Michelle looked up at him, and he looked down at her sympathetically. Her eyes pleaded with him to pull faster! Looking back she could see the huge butt mow down several fleeing individuals like they were weeds and continue slowly. The panty-clad bottom was becoming stained with the remnants of people, and Michelle looked back up at the man pulling her along!

They weren't going to make it. The realization hit them both at once, and Michelle watched as he offered her a sympathetic look, before releasing his grip on her. A deep look of betrayal crossed her face, and she watched the cowardly man prepare to turn tail and run!

“NO!” Michelle screamed, grasping the man's ankle and tripping him. She wasn't about to allow the man to get away with such cowardice. If she was going to die, then she was going to take him with her.

Turning, she watched the giantess's quickly approaching bottom, and prepared to welcome death's embrace. The man's other foot kicked at her head incessantly, trying to free himself from her grasp, but he quickly realized that there was no way he was going to make it out of this alive as well.

The man screamed and Michelle cringed again. Always with the screaming.

With that as her final thought, she was pressed against the soft, cotton panties, and crushed into a stain a fraction of a second later. The cowardly good Samaritan met the same fate only milliseconds later, and the giantess kept scooting herself forward, never knowing of the melodrama taking place beneath her ass.

****

“Stand up.”

“Gimme a minute.” Karen whimpered, filled with pain as she stood up slowly and presented her bloodied bottom to her friend. A finger traced her sensitive region, and she quivered gently.

“That's it? Most of it's focused in the same place, and it looks like you only got the tail end of that crowd you made such a big deal about. That was the best you could do?” Melissa asked, crossing her hands over her chest.

“I'd like to see you do better.” Karen swaggered, attempting to look confident in how she'd performed. Truthfully she wasn't in the slightest, and her tailbone still hurt something fierce.

“Oh?” Melissa asked, smiling and standing. “You do know my butt is way bigger than yours, right Karen” She laughed, smacking her firm ass in her skirt and enjoying the ripple that passed through it.

“T-That doesn't mean you'll do better! You'll see!” Karen snapped, picking up her jeans again. “I'll win this event just like I won the last one!”

“Right. Well, I'll be taking my turn now, if you don't mind.” Melissa announced, stretching her arms overhead. “By the way, you should be taking notes, if you ever want to be as good as moi!”

With that Melissa waved goodbye to Karen and stalked the city streets herself. She'd need a good sized crowd to start with before she could show off moves that Karen only wished she'd thought of.

After a minute of casual strolling Melissa had found what she'd been looking for. A traffic jam that covered an expansive ten lanes of vehicles. Scanning far ahead, she could see that there was a wreck ahead of her, and that people were stopped because of it. Perfect!

Stepping around the traffic jam, Melissa approached the scene from the other side, and all the scared people in their smaller than toe sized cars could see her now. Despair devolved into panic, and many of the drivers suddenly covered their eyes, not wanting to watch their own death.

Then, the panic seemed to slow dissipate, as the giantess continued to walk past the lanes and lanes of parked cars, seemingly leaving them alone. A collective sigh of relief was exhaled by the throngs of people in their cars. The giantess walked past the entire traffic jam, not having crushed a single car, and it looked like they would be spared her mighty, and terrible wrath.

Melissa giggled to herself. She could never confirm it, but she knew that many of those tiny people were comforted by the fact that she'd decided not to kill them. Yet, at least. An electric shiver went up her spine as she put herself in the mind of a tiny person. They were thankful that their Goddess had spared them, and soon they would be falling to their knees, begging for mercy as she forsake them.

“God I love being big.” Melissa whispered before suddenly turning around and grinning evilly at the tiny traffic jam. A quiet roar of fear reached her ears as people began to hastily leave their cars because they were too tightly packed to turn around.

The tiny people's reactions to a betrayal was something Melissa was sure she'd never grow tired of, and she adjusted her position slightly, pressing both of her bared feet onto the tiny ribbon of road stretched out before her. Then, she began to slowly walk back to the traffic jam, gouging tremendous pits into the road with her feet.

It took all of a second for her to reach the pileup that had caused the jam, and she pressed her huge, threatening toes onto the vehicles, flattening them. Then, treating the road like a catwalk, she began to trod forcefully onto the now mostly-abandoned cars. The occasional person too afraid to leave their car weren't spared, and she paid them no mind. They weren't her prey, no, the huge forming crowd of people who'd abandoned their vehicles and were now running away on foot were the real target.

The occasional car tried to scream past Melissa while swerving in and out of the stalled cars and hoped to catch her while she was distracted. None made it, as it only took a minor adjustment of her foot to stop them every time, Melissa flattened vehicles and people alike, making sure to keep her pace slow enough to allow the crowd further ahead time to form.

Breathing huskily, Melissa was more than ready for the systematic destruction of her crowd. Karen was an amateur, and Melissa considered herself a bit of an auteur in the arts of murder and betrayal. She may have made a mistake earlier, but now she was ready. So, so ready.

Finally, she'd reached the end of the traffic jam. Densely packed people continued to run from the giantess's feet, when she suddenly stopped for a moment. She let them run ahead, after all, it would require no effort on her part to catch up. Taking a moment to wipe the sweat from her brow, she then began to slide her skirt down, before kicking it aside. She absolutely adored her only garment of clothing, but it oft prevented her from feeling the sensations she craved from the people. She needed to feel them burst against her bare skin, and for that she'd need a bared ass.

Sliding her hands down her long, smooth legs, Melissa stood back to her full height, and hooked her fingers into her undergarment, a thin strip of cloth. Barely a thong, the giantess made sure it was properly wedged between her sizable cheeks, before giving them a light, teasing slap in the setting sun. The flesh jiggled for what seemed like ages, and she shook her hips from side to side. While Karen certainly had the more impressive chest, nicer hair, and even painted nails, this was the one asset where Karen couldn't hope to compare.

Taking a step forward, her cheeks jiggled tantalizingly high above the crowd, a fact that she loved. She always wore the smallest, most revealing underwear she could find to show off her impressive assets, making the immense ass seem even larger to the tiny people she planned to smear under it.

“Look out below!” Melissa shouted through cupped hands, taking a running leap, much like Karen had. Her ass descended like a meteor, and could sense the spike in terror as she made the soared through the air.

Then, with an amazing display of strength and dexterity, she caught herself. Like a gymnast she hovered her bottom over the crowd almost close enough to touch them. With two outstretched palms supporting her weight, she simply held position for a moment, letting the people realize what had happened. Chaos reigned underneath her huge, smooth cheeks as she hovered overhead, the people unsure if they were being spared or merely toyed with.

The answer came to them almost as quickly as they'd asked it when Melissa slowly began to lower herself further. She giggled audibly at the feelings, their tiny, panicked hands touching all over her massive cheeks.

Unfortunately, all too quickly, the crowd found the slowly descending sky of ass too much to bear. Their lives ended as tiny jolts of pleasure to the giantess, who found their demise rather amusing.

****

Jeremy pounded his cars horn with all his might. He did it out of frustration, knowing it was futile as everyone around him was doing the exact same thing in an effort to make traffic move. He considered joining the occasional person who had abandoned their car, and was now making a run for it on foot, but that option certainly didn't seem any better. If whatever was causing the holdup got fixed, he knew that escaping in a car would be preferable to trying to outrun the mountainous woman.

“This is the Emergency Broadcast System. Two monsters have appeared in downtown N-”

“Shut up!” Jeremy shouted, turning the volume all the way down on his radio. That message had been playing on a loop for hours now, as if everyone didn't already know that they needed to evacuate!

Slamming his head onto the steering wheel, Jeremy groaned. Maybe these people didn't realize the danger, and that was why there was a traffic jam in the first place. With a heavy sigh, he pounded the horn on his car for what felt like the thousandth time, hoping the sound would spur the traffic into action.

Then he felt it. He jerked his head up, not wanting to believe that the entire vehicle had just rocked on it's suspension. Ice running in his veins, he slowly turned his head to the left, seeing nothing. Then, he turned to the right, and still saw nothing. Again the vehicle rocked, and he gulped loudly, and slowly tilted his head up to look through his rear view mirror.

A pair of huge, dirty feet were headed directly for the traffic jam. Though they were still quite a distance away, he redirected his attention ahead of himself, hoping that the monster's sudden appearance would spur the traffic back into motion. Nothing. This was it. The fact that he was going to die here began to dawn on him, and he closed his eyes, waiting for it to end.

Bringing both of his palms up to his face, he rubbed his temples a moment, before dropping his hands. His hands were moist. He couldn't help it. He considered himself a kind, intelligent young man. Why did his life have to end so soon? Why in such a grotesque way?

Again the vehicle rocked, and he glanced up into the rear-view mirror again out of habit, shocked when the giant feet had disappeared. Had she gone away? Was he going to make it after all? He turned his entire body to the left to check his blind spot, and watched as the giantess stepped off of the road, seemingly sparing the tightly packed vehicles.

The smile forming on his face couldn't be erased even as his vehicle bounced up and down violently, when the dirty foot stepped down directly beside his and a dozen other vehicles. She was really going to just leave them alone!

Confidence renewed, Jeremy decided that he would be ensure his survival, rather than lying down and giving up. Shifting his car into drive, he smiled widely, pumping the gas pedal for confidence. Then, he gunned it, slamming the pedal against the floorboard, and desperately trying to weave through traffic. In truth it had been an option the entire time, but the last thing he wanted was to escape, only to be served with an insurance claim.

The giantess easily outpaced him and the quaking of her feet made driving perilous, but he wasn't trying to catch up with her. No, he wanted to get out of this terrible situation by reaching the end of the traffic jam. To leave the almost boxed-in area he was trapped in, and escape down some other, less populated route.

As he slipped between gaps in cars with considerable ease, he ignored the sounds of his car scraping against others and began to question why he hadn't done this earlier! He glanced up at the towering giantess, watching her smooth, tanned legs walk with purpose. His mind wandered a moment, as he admired her beauty. If she were a couple hundred feet shorter, he could see himself falling for a girl like her. He watched her shapely behind in that short skirt as she walked, stepping back onto the street, before stopping.

Suddenly, she turned around, giving the trapped drivers a terrifying stare. A stare that could turn water into ice, and captured Jeremy's attention for a split second too long.

The sound of metal crunching against metal broke him from his stupor, and he was firmly wedged between a car and the side railing. His airbag deployed, saving his life, but even this was barely worthy of his notice.

The gorgeous brunette stepped back towards the cars, and he could hear the panicked screams of everyone trapped in this traffic jam erupt at once. Trying to clear his head, he opened his car door, falling out onto the streets as he did so.

The next minute was a blur, and all Jeremy could remember was joining a rapidly growing crowd of people abandoning their cars. He watched as the occasional car screamed past him, and he could hear the loud engine stop a moment later when another quake shook the ground.

Before he knew it, the giantess was standing high overhead, and he looked up, his eyes widening as she began to drop her tight skirt. The smooth curvature of her rounded cheeks was slowly exposed, and they set his loins ablaze. He could feel himself falling for the woman.

Shaking his head, he returned his view to those around him, lost in the middle of a sea of chaos. No, this wasn't a woman, she was a monster! She'd killed so many people, and she'd kill himself, along with everyone around him if he didn't keep moving!

Looking back up, the sounds of the crowd died around him, and he watched the giantess's jiggling cheeks with awe. He'd always appreciated a good-looking woman's posterior, and this one was absolutely incredible. No, she wasn't a monster. She was an angel, and she'd come to deliver him from the mundanity of human life.

He no longer moved intentionally, though the sea of people jostled him. He watched, enraptured as the giantess slapped her mighty ass, and he could feel a tightening in his pants at the sight. There were worse ways to go, he figured, and he simply stood there, trying to block out the people who couldn't appreciate true beauty.

Then, like an asteroid, the moon-sized orbs came crashing to the planet. This was it! Nirvana was a real thing, and he was about to experience it! The annoying screams of those around him raised to a fever pitch as a powerful gust of wind whipped the crowd about, but Jeremy held his position miraculously with raised arms.

The descent stopped, and all grew silent. No one was quite sure what to think, including Jeremy. He shook his head a moment, finally coming out of the stupor the wreck had knocked him into. With arms raised, he watched as confused people began to react in a variety of ways. Some panicked, some dropped to their knees, begging for forgiveness, and others still resumed their frantic search for a way out from under the hovering cheeks, not wanting to become a stain.

Being an intellectual, Jeremy took a moment to examine his options. If he tried to run, then-

Screams erupted around him once again, and Jeremy snapped his head up, his eyes growing wide as the giantess continued to lower herself to the crowd. She had been intentionally misleading them. No one in that crowd wanted to die, but they'd all expected to a moment earlier. It had all been a ruse.

The soft, pliant butt cheeks pressed down onto the crowd, keeping many of them in place with its slow descent. Such cruelty, and sadism, in such a beautiful, flawless, gorgeous package.

Jeremy gave up. He was going to enjoy his final moments. Raising his hands to the sky, he watched the enormous ass lower slowly, and once within range, he grabbed a double handful of the soft, pliant flesh. It felt wonderful in his hands, and he wished she weren't so big. They would have been great together.

While the world around him descended into mass hysteria, Jeremy was the only man there to accept his fate with a smile. He'd been an ass man his entire life, and he would perish at the biggest, and most beautiful one that the world had to offer. It had been a good life.

A loud, thick, crunchy sound emanated from between the giantess's ass when it came to rest on the street. An explosion of viscera shot outward, painting the sides of her cheeks red, and signaling the end of a crowd.

****

“How in the-”

“I'm just that good.”

Karen stared at Melissa's bare bottom with her mouth agape. Dozens upon dozens of stains dotted her bare skin, each fully formed, and none of them overlapping. It was utterly impossible, and yet, there it was, presented to her like a painting on a canvas.

“Hmph. I may only have had two, but they definitely were composed of multiple people, so I think I win any-”

“BULLSHIT!” Melissa screamed suddenly. “I won and you know it, so we're tied!” She said angrily, staring directly into her fellow giantess's eyes.

“Okay, okay fine! Jeez. Tight-ass...” Karen grumbled, knowing that her friend was right.

“You're God. Damn. Right.” Melissa said triumphantly. “So that means that I get to pick the next challenge!” She said, puffing her meager chest out.

“Don't flaunt it if you don't got it...” Karen muttered, watching her friend with a smirk.

“...What the FUCK did you just say?” Melissa asked, suddenly cracking her knuckles.

“N-Nothing! Just hurry up and decide!” Karen stuttered, not wanting to push her friend any further. They'd gotten into the occasional fight before, and one of them always had to go and apologize when it was done. They only had each other in their own size, after all, and certainly didn't want to lose that relationship.

“Good.” Melissa laughed, watching as her friend shrank back at her threat. “But I've already got the perfect idea in mind.” She said slowly, her lips turning from a frown back into that confident smirk. “It'll be a little more... complicated though.
Final Round and Epilogue by Emma Gear
“Not another complicated game! Last time I had to keep track of peoples individual limbs as currency! Fun, but I had no idea what we were doing!” Karen whined.

“No no no, it's not going to be as complicated as tiny Monopoly, but it is going to involve a score.” Melissa reassured her friend. “We'll score each other on four criteria, each worth two and a half points for an even ten!” Melissa explained.

“I'm only barely understanding so far, but go ahead.” Karen offered truthfully

“Hmph. Well, we'll just go and destroy a single building! That's it! Whoever can do it the best wins the whole thing!” Melissa offered, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I don't really see how that's a competition Mel.”

“That's why I'll be going first!, and if you think you can defeat me then you're completely welcome to try.” Melissa taunted, giving her rear end another firm slap and stepping back into the city. “There'll be no restrictions, so it all comes down to style

****

Father Joshua whispered into the prayer beads he kept wrapped around his neck. In times of crisis people of the faith went to places they believed were safe, and the church was always one of them. With the current going-ons outside, the chapel was packed with people praying on their knees for the situation to turn out alright. The ground rumbled every few seconds, but they didn't care. If they died in service to the Lord, then so be it.

The shaking stopped abruptly, as the power for the entire building went out. Cast into darkness, the people held strong, shouting praises louder. Reverend Joshua opened his eyes, and his heart warmed at the sight of the people holding strong, but he had a feeling that things would become very chaotic soon.

Bringing a crucifix up to his lips he closed his eyes. One of those terrible demons had arrived. The darkness they were under was proof of it. Had the power just gone out the setting suns rays would penetrate the stained glass windows of the building, but there was nothing. The only way that could happen is if something outside was blocking the setting sun, and it would take something huge to do that.

Walking up to a young woman on her knees praying, Father Joshua placed his hand on her shoulder, and her shouts of prayer increased in volume. He closed his own eyes and muttered another word of prayer, before he heard the proof of the giant she-demons arrival.

A great weight had settled on the roof and was beginning to press down. The high-pitched sound of tortured wood and steel creaking and giving in to a superior force easily overpowered the sounds of prayer. Some people were beginning to panic, and stop their praying, while others held firm in the belief that everything would be okay.

Father Joshua merely kept his eyes on the tall, pointed ceiling of the chapel. Two great round dents had formed and were beginning to press down oh so slowly. He wasn't sure what the demoness was crushing the church with, but he knew it stood no chance. Taking a slow, deep exhale, he raised his arms to the sky, praising God in what he was certain would quickly become his final moments.

No sooner had Father Joshua raised his arms to the heavens themselves that the two dents in roof cracked through, showing two huge, round butt cheeks belonging to the giantess. Pieces of wood and debris rained down onto the people, inciting a wave of panic among the weaker-willed warriors of God. She wiggled from side to side, making the hole bigger, and held her colossal rear end over the people of the church for an agonizingly long moment. Those less secure in their faith had given up, intending to escape, while others pointed up, rebuking the unholy temptress.

Two fingers appeared from above and pulled aside the tiny, useless thong, exposing the giantess's puckered hole to the people. Father Joshua witnessed the lewd act and felt a tightness in his trousers. He'd lived a life of celibacy, but now this temptress from hell had a hold on him. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind from the evil placed before him, when he saw something strange about the hole above everyone's head.

Before he or anyone could dwell on this, the giantess began to groan. A gurgling sounded from deep within her bowels and exploded outward from between her cheeks, completely gassing the entire sanctuary in an instant. Booming, girlish giggles were heard from outside as the loud sound echoed in everyone's ears, and many covered their mouth in an attempt to not breathe the noxious fumes produced by the tremendous ass.

Father Joshua coughed, and inhaled deeply in an attempt to catch his breath, only to immediately regret it as the gases filled his lungs. They weren't going to be killed quickly, they were going to be slowly suffocated to death like this?! He covered his mouth with his nose, trying to ease the malevolent, all-encompassing miasma of stench, only to find it didn't help in the slightest.

Dropping to his knees, Father Joshua looked up, and silently prayed for it all to come to an end. People around him began to vomit as the stench couldn't dissipate in the room, and the prodigious rear end jiggled slightly from the demoness's laughter.

With his eyes beginning to burn, and the world beginning to grow dark, Father Joshua stopped holding his breath and inhaled again, quickly finding the air burning his lungs. He fell to the ground, clawing at the carpet with his fingernails, praying for it all to come to an end.

At last, his prayers were answered when the giant, hovering rear end came down, crushing the Father, and everyone else in the sanctuary into little more than red stains.

****

“Ahh that felt go-”

“Good GOD you're gross Mel.”

Melissa squinted her eyes dangerously, before standing up out of the large, ruined church she'd used to relieve herself in. The scent of her mischief began to float up around her as she approached her slightly shorter friend, looking her in the eye.

The staredown lasted for nearly a minute, as neither giantess wished to relent. Karen stood on her tippy-toes while Melissa's eyes bore holes into the pretty blonde's big, blue eyes. The air was tense around them, and they looked like they were about to engage in a fist fight.

“Your turn, tiny.” Melissa whispered before breaking into a wide, toothy grin.

“With pleasure, shorty.” Karen whispered back, giving Melissa a light shove before stepping through the crowded streets to her target.

****

Sarah felt like she was going to go insane.

Earlier in the day a couple of giant women had strolled into the city like they owned the damn place and set about completely destroying it. They seemed to be taking turns from what she could gather, but that didn't make things any easier.

“ALL STAFF REPORT TO THE E.R. PEOPLE WON'T STOP ARRIVING!” a voice screamed over the P.A. system. Abandoning the man she'd been pushing on a gurney, Sarah began to run to the nearest stairwell when the power suddenly went out.

Paranoia gripped Sarah's heart as the ground began to rumble. A second later the power was back on, and the voice was yelling over the intercom again, but Sarah wasn't paying it any attention. She could see her. One of the giantesses. She was here.

Windows lined the edge of the entire floor, and through them Sarah could see pink, soft pads. Far larger than the window, she looked down at her own flats, fully aware that she was looking at a greatly magnified foot. She gulped audibly, and looked around in a panic.

She was alone. The entirety of the staff had followed orders, and the only people sharing the floor with Sarah were the injured people who couldn't get medical attention. A chorus of wails and groans echoed through the empty halls. Blood rushed to Sarah's ears, muting the sound as she heard saw the skin of a giant toe press into the window.

Stepping back slowly, she could only watch in terror as cracks spider webbed through the glass. The giantess was pressing her feet into that side of the building. A few stray screams began to sound as people on that side realized their closeness to the giantess.

With a sharp crack, the glass was broken, and the soft, pliant skin of the woman's toes pressed into the hospital. Immediately a sharp odor began to fill the air. The little nurse watched those wiggling toes for a minute, completely hypnotized by what was going on despite her brain telling her to escape.

The ominous creaking of steel snapped Sarah out of her stupor, and she turned around in an effort to escape. Before she could take her first step, the overwhelming feet bore into the building, ripping up the levels above and beneath her own. The floor under her own tiny feet began to cave inward, creating a slope that lead directly to the huge, uncaring feet.

Tears streaming from her eyes, Sarah climbed the slanted piece of floor, desperately hoping to escape. Bedridden patients weren't so lucky and they fell out of the building, colliding with the pillowy sole overtaking the structure. She couldn't have saved them, but she still felt pangs of guilt as she heard their screams reach a fevered pitch before falling outside.

Finally she managed pull herself onto some stable, horizontal flooring, and looked at the toes behind her. They'd stopped their inexorable acceleration, and she found herself silently thankful for that. Breathing deeply, her lungs were filled with the scent of the girl's feet, stirring up feelings inside of her. Part of her mind wanted to submit to a being of such power. A being that dominant.

Taking a step back to the toes, the ground under Sarah creaked, bringing her back to reality, and she promptly ran to the opposite side of the building. Frenzied cries could be heard clearly now, and Sarah slid down the wall, catching her breath. She wasn't in the safest place around, but at least she still had her life.

Looking at those huge, pretty toes longingly, Sarah was caught off guard when the wall behind her was pushed forward suddenly, blasting the little nurse forward. Turning around wildly, she saw the giantess's other foot had exploded into this side of the building!

Crawling on her hands and knees, Sarah went to a safe spot in the center of the ruined structure. An all-new wave of shrieks could be heard from the freshly exposed side of the hospital. She pushed the thoughts of all the innocent lives lost from her head as she cowered under a desk. With the second foot now inside the building, she had twice as much of the scent to deal with, and it was beginning to symbolize power to her.

Both feet began to move towards each other now. The titanic toes tore through everything in their path, seemingly trying to squeeze into each other.

Sarah didn't care. She was at war with her own mind. Having always been a submissive woman, she was so overwhelmed by seeing the giantess in person, even if it was only her feet, that she wanted to pay tribute to her. The power she wielded so effortlessly was immensely exciting to the comparatively tiny woman, and as she looked upon the red splotches covering the toes she could feel a deep jealousy burn within her.

The toes were closing in now, much of the floors above collapsing onto them, though the powerful digits didn't seem the least bit fazed. Sarah smiled at the sight, and crawled on her hands and knees to a more centered place on the floor. There was no possible way out, especially since she was on the fourth floor, so she was going to go out in her own way.

A maddening arousal formed in her body, and Sarah shivered in delight while the mighty appendages closed in on her. She wasn't even sure which toes she was going to wind up smeared against, but in a way, she preferred it like that. She shouldn't get to pick her own fate, she should be forced to take what she's given with pride.

Soft skin pressed in to the left of the little girl, followed a moment later by the right. Being enveloped in a tight chamber of flesh for a moment was intoxicating, before the pressure began to mount. She hoped that the giantess could feel her between her toes, so her death could serve some sort of meaning.

Pressure continued to mount painfully, and Sarah could feel parts of her body begin to collapse. She screamed as best she could when muffled by the flesh, and coughed up blood as her bones cracked loudly from the giantess's idle movements. Still she was alive, and smiled. The smile didn't fade, even as she could feel her skull begin to cave in from the pressure.

A moment later, the toes separated, sticky red remains spreading out between them.

****

“Mmmm I'm having soooOooooOoo much fun Mel. I can't even deal with how much fun I'm having.” Karen said, rubbing her feet together over the remains of a once-mighty hospital.

“I can see what you're trying to do here, and I don't like it.” Melissa said with a smile. “Regardless, hospitals are always a good choice.”

“So that means I win right?” Karen asked, standing up and wiping her feet on the ground. “You tried kid, but in the end, you just couldn't compare.” She gloated, placing her hands on her hips.

“Whoa whoa whoa, I gave you a compliment, that doesn't mean you won.” Melissa said, patting her still bared ass. “Or did you forget what I did to them?” She asked happily shaking her hips.

“What you did was gross. What I did was sexy!” Karen said nonchalantly.

“Oh ho ho, is that what you think? I'll have you know I graduated top of my-”

“Top of your class at giant school blah blah blah, whatever, just admit that I won!” Karen interrupted, stepping idly on a few vehicles in the parking lot.

“I'm not admitting that because you didn't win!” Melissa shouted indignantly, stomping her foot and making the street quake for several blocks.

“Alright! Tell you what!” Karen shouted. “We'll have a competition! At the next city!”

Melissa's eyes narrowed.

“I-I'm kidding, of course.” Karen said nervously, stepping back from her friend and promptly losing her balance and wiping out several more blocks of tiny people.

“It never ends with you, does it.” Melissa said, shaking her head in disappointment. She stepped to her friend and offered her a hand, lifting the other giantess to her feet so they towered dominantly over the ruined cityscape again. “You have a point though, this city's looking kinda... shitty.” Melissa added, lifting a dusty foot from the ground and shaking it off.

Karen didn't answer, but instead broke into a run, her feet gouging large holes in the ground with every earth-shattering step.

“Race you to the next one then!” Karen shouted after having taken her head start. Things were indiscriminately crushed underfoot as she ran, and she didn't bother waiting for Melissa either.

“Rrgh, ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER!” Melissa shouted as she retrieved her skirt and began running after the towering blonde. She made sure her feet fell onto areas that Karen had left behind, not wanting to waste any of the potential fun along the way.

As quickly as they arrived the two monumental beauties vanished. Another city was left in ruins, while a fresh one awaited their arrival.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3697