The Syndrome : Equilibrium by Sizescribe
Summary:

A young woman lands her dream job, to the dismay of those forced to endure her presence. 

 

 


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6670 Read: 31166 Published: July 28 2013 Updated: August 12 2013

1. Prologue - Transitions by Sizescribe

2. Chapter 1 - The Rodents In The Ward by Sizescribe

3. Chapter 2 - Procedures by Sizescribe

4. Chapter 3 - Rules of Acquisition by Sizescribe

5. Chapter 4 - The Court of Queen Myra by Sizescribe

Prologue - Transitions by Sizescribe

Sender: : :)

Subject : Attention.

Sent : 91713 7:22 PM

 

Attention April Graves, Cynthia Robertson, Michael Parks, Carol Ford,  Mike Mullins, and Myra Reid.

If you are receiving this communication it is because we have taken an interest in you. Your kind has far too long been free to reign destruction on the lives of the innocent.  We cannot just idly stand by with the rest of society while you pen sick and twisted love notes with the blood of your victims.   

You will know the pain of your victims.

You will know the fear of your victims.

You will beg for mercy, just like them...


Enjoy the coming transition.

 

- :)

 

 

 

Lower Manhattan

September the eighteenth, two thousand and thirteen.

3:54 PM

A large, unruly crowd stands outside of a small Manhattan restaurant.  Signs can be seen sticking out above the mass of people, some who are chanting and shouting beneath an overcast afternoon sky.  A medium built man, with long and thin black hair and a crooked smile steps in front of the establishment, raising both of his arms in the air.  The crowd quiets down in anticipation of what this man has to say.

“This!” He exclaims, motioning towards the glass windows of the restaurant, which is empty, save for a few members of its staff looking on at the crowd from within its confines. One particular man is behind an ornate podium, frantically talking into a telephone.

Police sirens can be heard in the distance.

“This is a travesty!” He screams at the top of his lungs, dramatically, his voice cracking the slightest bit.

“Damn fucking straight!” A masculine voice shouts from the crowd.

“Tear it down!” A feminine voice rings out, which is echoed a few times across the crowd.

“People die here...good people, innocent people- people who simply have a disease!” The man shouts, pausing dramatically and bending down just a little bit.  “A disease perpetrated upon us by a government that does not care!” The man shouts as four police cars screech to a halt, their lights flashing a strobe pattern of blue and red across the angry mob.  More than a dozen or so uniformed officers frantically jump out of the vehicles, their radios barely heard over the sound of more approaching sirens.

“They don’t care! Look at them! Thousands of murders right under their noses, and they are here for YOU! Not the heartless bastards in THERE!” The man screams frantically, flailing his arms around dramatically.

“Tear it down!” The same woman shouts from the crowd, which echoes through the mass of humanity randomly, but quickly solidifies into a chant. The phrase slowly spreads across the crowd, more and more people shouting until nearly everyone has joined in, thickening the air with fury.  

The man in front of the restaurant stands up straight and smiles.  

“Disperse immediately! If you do not leave the area, you WILL be arrested!” A policeman shouts over a megaphone. A helicopter hovers overhead, roaring above the scene as several large NYPD vans pull up to the disturbance.

“Go ahead my brothers and sisters...” The man begins, speaking softly.

“Tear it down!” He shouts a moment before people begin to swarm around him, cheering and screaming.

The crowd rushes forward, some assaulting the police cars, but the majority barreling towards the restaurant.  One large man picks up a metal garbage can and tosses it through one of the window panes, causing the sound of breaking glass to permeate the mayhem.

a stream of screaming people rush inside as a dozen others rock a police cruiser back and forth, tipping it onto it’s side, its siren whirring weakly one last time before dying off.  

 

 

Chapter 1 - The Rodents In The Ward by Sizescribe

Chapter 1 -  The Rodents In The Ward

Manhattan, a hospital

September the fourteenth, two-thousand and thirteen.

4:21 PM

Jonathan Cote sighs as he paces back and forth in his tiny prison, his little bare feet tapping on the beige plastic floor.  He sighs again as he walks over to the huge plastic window, pressing one hand against it, longingly.  Beyond his little “cubby.” As the hospital staff liked to call them, John can see at least two dozen more cubbies on the opposite wall.  All of them have spring loaded latches that keep small plastic doors locked in place.  Some of the Cubbies have sliding grey shutters, which are used for privacy, though, more often than not, they are used by the staff to punish the tiny, helpless occupants inside.  John had experienced this once when he had arrived here, six months ago.  He had complained about the amount of food he had been given, and he spent the next two days in pitch blackness, with absolutely no food, or water.

It was a harsh lesson, but John never complained about anything ever again.

For John it was a rough transition, before the Syndrome hit over a year ago, he was a straight A college student, studying computer science. He adored his girlfriend Stacey, who for the first six months of his ordeal took care of him, along with his loving family.  That all changed when he was reduced to the size of a small action figure.  One night Stacey told John that she was going to bring him out for air, as she always did.  But when they wound up inside the hospital, John quickly found himself in the very same prison he stood in now, his crying girlfriend claiming she was doing what was in his best interests.  As the skinny twenty two year old dwells on that moment, as he often did, he finds himself silently sobbing, looking away from the window.

“John...” A masculine voice comes from behind the wall to his left.

“I know...” He responds, sniffling.

“It’s not going to bring her back, it’s not going to bring any of them back.” The familiar voice of Jeff explains, as it often did.  

John had never physically seen Jeff, save for a few glimpses when he was taken out of his cell to be bathed.  The man was middle aged, with a similar story, his wife had dropped him here months ago, and has never been back since.

A large creaking sound booms through the outside world, and two feminine voices can be heard echoing into the room.  

“This is where you’ll be working mainly...” The familiar voice of Elizabeth Dunn, the usual staff member who took care of the people within this particular room, says calmly to someone unseen.  

“Ew, really, with the rodents?” A younger feminine voices responds, disgust dripping from her giant voice.

Elizabeth can be heard chuckling.  “Sorry hon, we all have to start somewhere, it’s not so bad...” She explains as they slowly saunter into John’s view.

“Oh god Jeff!” John calls out, fear creeping into his tiny voice.

“Don’t make eye contact...” Jeff says calmly, but John cannot help himself, he is pressed against the plastic window.

He looks up the middle aged, blonde and fit Elizabeth Dunn, who is dressed in aqua scrubs, as is this new giant she is with. The younger woman has long and shiny black hair which hangs down to the middle of her back. Her complexion and figure are both perfect, and her face is youthful and vibrant. She seems to stretch miles into the sky, her gigantic hazel eyes scanning the rows of tiny people all around her.

“She’s...” John begins, feeling smaller than ever after having been referred to as a rodent.

“Trouble.” Jeff finishes his sentence, his voice cracking the slightest bit.

The pair of giantesses stop at a small desk, atop which sits a gigantic laptop and some papers.

“If you have any questions, my extension is 232. I’ll be back in around an hour, get yourself acquainted with your rodents.” Elizabeth chuckles, patting the younger woman on the back.  

“Thanks...I’ll do that.” The girl says, almost half heartedly as Elizabeth turns and walks away, the door creaking open and then slamming shut behind her.  As soon as Elizabeth is gone, a large sinister smile stretches across the giant girl’s lips.  

“Look at all the little people.” She says to herself, amusement in her booming voice.

She walks over to towards John’s cubby, her gigantic crotch casting his world in near complete darkness as it fills the window.

“Hi sweetie!” The giant girl giggles, a tapping sound ringing out in the skies above.  

“You’re so pretty and cute.” The girl says, her tone cold and serious as the sound of a latch being released causes John to jump.

“T..t..thank you?” A small female voice can barely be heard.  “Whoa, what are you doing?! Ahh!” The same voice cries out , suddenly filled with surprise and terror.   

“Ahaha...” The giant girl laughs as she steps away, walking towards the desk, a tiny naked woman squirming within in her enclosed hand.  The blonde haired woman, no older than thirty whimpers as she presses her tiny hands into the top of the giant girl’s fist.  

“Stop squirming...” The giant girl commands as she places the little woman down onto the wooden desktop.  She stumbles a bit, her bare feet dancing around confusedly against the smooth wood for a moment as she steadies herself on her shaking legs.  The little woman stares upward, backpedaling a few timid steps as the scrubs-clad giantess places her hands onto the desk, leaning over the tiny person, menacingly.

“I think I’ll call you Minnie... Minnie Mouse...” The giant girl smirks for a moment.

“And you can call me Myra.” She grins as she walks around her desk and sits down.  

“Ahhh...” Myra sighed in contentment as she crosses her white sneakers atop the desk roughly, causing the tiny woman to fall onto her tiny buttocks.   

“She can’t be serious...” John stammers, his heart racing in his chest as he watches the scene unfold outside.

“She can be whatever she wants...” Jeff trails off, apprehensively.

“Minnie...” Myra says commandingly, snapping her fingers and pointing at her left shoe, which towers over the small action figured sized woman.

“Lick.” She commands as she rocks her feet back and forth on their ankles a few times.  The woman climbs to her little feet, staggering a bit to the left.  The tiny, frightened woman hesitates for a few seconds.  

“I said...” Myra growls, lifting her left foot in the air, and slamming it down on the desk, closer to the little woman, causing her to stagger once more.

“Lick! Before I fucking squash you...” Myra growls a bit, before laughing to herself.  

The tiny girl whimpers something that is Inaudible as she rushes towards Myra’s foot, falling to her little knees and obediently running her tiny tongue across the grimy sole of Myra’s slightly worn sneaker.  She turns her head and grimaces, coughing and gagging a bit.

“That’s right, get your tiny tongue between all the little grooves...” Myra taunts as she leans back and folds her hands in back of her neck. The tiny woman turns back towards the dirty sole and laps her tongue gingerly across the dirty design, again and again.  

“She’s fucking insane! Oh my god!” John stammers, shrinking back into his cubby.

“Be quiet...” Jeff hisses.  “And stay still.” He adds nervously, his voice quivering.

Dozens of voices can be heard, coming from above and below them, one masculine voice stands out above all the rest, a soft pounding permeating the collective apprehension.

“Leave her alone!” It shouts before pounding three more times.

“You will make a great little assistant Minnie” Myra says encouragingly as Minnie turns away again, doubles over, and dry heaves a few times before jumping right back into her assigned task.

“Take a good look little ones!” Myra says out loud as John runs a hand nervously through his long brown hair.  

“This one knows her place... She knows who her queen is! And if you all value your lives, you will bow down before me as well!” Myra proclaims, sighing contently as the tiny woman at her feet laps away.

“Ahh... Finally...” Myra says to herself

“Getting paid to do what I love.” She giggles.

Chapter 2 - Procedures by Sizescribe

Chapter 2 - Procedures

The tiny woman at Myra’s towering soles looks away one more time, bends down and gags. A small stream of thick, blackish saliva drips from her mouth and attaches itself to the woman’s gigantic sneaker.  John looks on from his small cubby in morbid fascination, his naked body pressed against the plastic door of his prison cell.  

“I didn’t say you could stop.” Myra snaps, withdrawing her feet and sitting up, her upper body leaning over the tiny woman, casting her in a thick shadow.  The little woman looks up and shakes her hands pleadingly towards her tormentor.

“That is queen Myra to you.” Myra growls, balling her gigantic hand into a fist, and slamming it down just off to the right of the tiny woman, causing her to stumble onto her side.  

“She’s going to hurt her.” Jeff says apprehensively as the tiny woman sits up and begins pleading with Myra again.

“That is better Ms. Mouse.” Myra says as she turns her attention towards the laptop on the desk, the fingers of her right hand dancing across a couple of keys.

Her left hand falls flat in front of the tiny woman, and Myra looks over at her and grins.

“Worship your queen.” She commands as she drums her pink painted fingernails against the wood of the desk.  The woman sits there, seemingly confused as to how to carry out this particular command.  Myra sighs and pinches the woman’s head between her thumb and index fingertips, applying a bit of pressure. The woman shrieks and flails her arms and legs as she is lifted into the air before the giant girl’s face.  

“Hmm...No, you won’t do at all, entirely too stupid. ” Myra contemplates as she turns her attention towards the laptop, typing for a few seconds.

“Ahh. Number sixty-two, Susan Rafter, three point two inches tall, last episode.... March twenty fifth...” She says in a clinical tone.  Myra tilts her head sideways at the tiny woman who is flailing about between her fingertips.  “You’re due...But you know what? I’m going to spare you from all of that.” Myra giggles.

A loud cacophony of sound erupts above and below John as the tiny, dangling woman presses her little hands into the bottom of Myra’s fingers, uselessly, her tiny feet kicking air.  Some of the little inhabitants scream in terror, some in anger, and some break down and sob. John can feel his left eye pulsing and twitching as Myra lifts the tiny, helpless woman above her face, tilts her giant head back, and opens her mouth.

“Mmmm...little Minnie mouse got caught by the big bad cat...Meow!” Myra giggles as she lowers the tiny, shrieking woman into her mouth, closing her lips around her fingers and pulling her empty, glistening digits back out.  She tilts her head back and gulps once.  John turns away from the door, and walks towards the thin piece of black matting that serves as his bed.  He collapses onto it and curls himself into a tiny ball.  

“Oh god... mmm...” Myra moans from outside, as if she had just eaten a piece of exquisite chocolate.  A few moments later John can hear the familiar sound of the phone being picked up.

“Hi, Elizabeth?” Myra begins, her tone innocent.  

“Yeah I have an issue down here...sixty two...She just...Right...” Myra stammers into the phone before hanging it up.  “Slid down my throat by accident, oh noes!” She says mockingly before giggling to herself.  A few minutes go by, silently before the booming creak of the metal door fills the outside world. John’s window on the world is filled and darkened by Elizabeth Dunn’s crotch.

“Hmmm, yeah she is gone alright.” Elizabeth booms as the sound of Myra standing up and walking over towards her fills the room.  

“Yeah, I just happened to be looking that way, she... collapsed and then...A few minutes later she...” Myra stumbles over her words, nervously.

“Yeah, you’ll have to get used to that, it happens quite often.” Elizabeth says calmly, as the sound of the spring loaded latch being released echoes through the wide open spaces of the giant room.  “Here, toss that away.” Elizabeth’s gigantic voice booms.

“Ok.” Myra responds obediently.

A few moments later light floods back into John’s tiny cubby, but Elizabeth’s crotch is soon blotting out the world once more, a huge spraying sound ringing out above him.

“What’s that?” Myra asks.

“Just a disinfectant.” Elizabeth replies as the sound of a paper towel ripping causes goosebumps to erupt all over John’s body.  

Elizabeth snaps a glove around her gigantic hand.

“Isn’t she still in there?” Myra asks in an even tone.

“Not anymore.”  Elizabeth responds as John imagines the tiny woman thrashing around in Myra’s stomach acids.  “This is the most humane thing we can possibly do for them, technically if they are less then an inch in size, they must be euthanized, hospital policy.” Elizabeth replies coolly as the sound of a paper towel scraping against wet plastic fills John’s tiny ears.  

“So I just call someone whe-.”  Myra asks, only to be cut off by Elizabeth.  

“Nah, you don’t have to call anyone honey, you just do what you need to do, and fill out an A-1, I’ll show you.” Elizabeth responds as she slams the plastic door shut and walks towards the desk.

John had witnessed Elizabeth ‘doing what she needed to do.’ on more then one occasion, and it often kept him tossing and turning after she went home for the night.  He had watched her push people straight out of their cubbies, forcing them to fall hundreds of feet to their deaths,while she  simply disinfected their former cell and walked away, leaving their tiny corpses for the janitor’s broom.

“Come.” Elizabeth says as both giant beings walk over to the desk and lean over the laptop.

“Jeff...” John quivers, crawling to the wall to his right.  Jeff does not respond, instead John hears him breathing heavily.  “Jeff are you OK?” John insists, knocking on the wall.

“No.” He responds through laboured breathes before breaking down into a light sob.

“Jeff, I don’t want to die Jeff.” John moans, slumping against the wall.

“I don’t think we have much of a choice there, kid.” Jeff says as John peices together just how much free reign Myra has over their lives.  Sure Elizabeth did what she had to do, and has killed countless people.  But this new girl seemed to take some kind of perverse pleasure in humiliating and killing her victims.  John had only briefly heard about people like that, in some article that was probably stuffed away in the crevices of the internet at this very moment.   

“They get fed twice a day...” Elizabeth’s voice rings out as she walks over to a large cabinet, and pulls the endlessly large door open.  She pulls out a large, round container of brown pellets and sets it on the desk.  

“Here, take some of these, and start on that side, there, one per cubby.” Elizabeth orders as she scoops her hand into the container of brown pellets before walking towards John’s side of the room. She opens latch after latch on the top row of cubbies, and inserts a tasteless brown pellet inside before closing and locking them once more.  John can see Myra opening the doors on the opposite side the room.  

“Here ya go, ya little rat...” The giant girl snickers as she slams one of the doors shut, before moving onto the next.  

“Having fun yet?” Elizabeth asks happily, causing Myra to turn around.

“Oh yes, a blast.” Myra replies sarcastically as she opens the next door, tossing a pellet carelessly inside and slamming it shut.

Both giant woman go about their task quietly for the next couple of minutes, and before John knows it, his door is being opened, the stone cold face of Elizabeth Dunn staring inside. Elizabeth’s gigantic fingers gently plop a disgusting brown pellet into his world before slamming the door shut and moving on.  John walks towards the right side wall, and puts his mouth around the tiny metal straw of his hamster like water bottle, sucking in a few mouthfuls of water.  He walks over towards his meal and sits down with a sigh.  He grabs the small boulder in both of his hands and pulls it to his face, taking a small bite.  If pure protein had a taste, this would be it. John swallows the food with a little difficulty as he looks outside, watching Myra’s every move.

He quickly tosses the pellet away, his appetite completely crushed by what he had just witnessed.

“You have the rest, yes?” Elizabeth asks.  “I have to go check on another room.” She adds.

“Sure, I got it...”  Myra responds happily.

“Thanks” Elizabeth says as she shuffles out of the room, the door clicking shut behind her.

“Oops.” Myra exclaims playfully as she slams a door in the middle of a row shut.  She walks over to the wastebasket and dumps the remaining pellets into the trash, patting her hands against each other and wiping them off.

“Guess I forgot to feed some of you, but don’t worry...” Myra says as she sits down at the desk.

“Starving to death should be the least of your concerns.” Myra giggles as she kicks her feet up onto the desk. She takes out her phone and begins to text furiously.

Chapter 3 - Rules of Acquisition by Sizescribe

There is silence for a long time, broken only by Myra’s gigantic thumbs playing across the keypad of her tremendous cell phone.  John gets disgusted just thinking about Myra receiving a paycheck to sit there and do nothing but torture and kill his peers. Myra’s voice cuts through the silence as she quietly sings the lyrics to some stupid pop song John has never heard before.  

John hated surprises, and Myra certainly fell into that category.  Sure it was boring sitting there in his cubby day in and day out, and he always feared having another episode, but most of his day consisted of staring at the beige plastic wall.  Now however the mere presence of Myra sends chills down his spine.

She sits in the middle of the gigantic room like some angel of death.

“Haaaaaa.” Myra laughs to herself, after at least a half hour.  “No fucking way...” She says, standing up and walking along the row of tiny people, on the opposite wall from John.  

“Some of you are coming with me.” Myra giggles as she walks down the row, sliding her hand against each door as she moves along, her cell phone still in her opposite hand. John can see the small faceless figures move into the back of their cubbies as Myra’s gigantic hand glides past them.  

“Nope, too old...” Myra says to herself, going door to door and peering in.  “Too fat...Too skinny...” She mumbles as John hears Jeff shifting in the next cubby over. John crawls to the plastic door and looks out, his blood running cold as she picks people for...god knows what.  

“Jeff, it was really nice knowin ya man.”  John says apprehensively, sweat dripping from his forehead.  

“Yeah buddy, it’s been real.” Jeff replies, his voice cracking.  

John watches as Myra walks towards him. He whimpers, and hears Jeff do the same as he scampers into the back of his cubby, holding his hand out in front of him as if he could ward off the evil woman.  Her crotch soon fills the window, but it is soon replaced with her face, which is twisting innocently as she studies his tiny body.

“Move your hands, let me see your face...” She commands.  John sits there, his hands still held out before him.

“I said move your hands!” The gigantic voice of Myra rattles John, vibrating through the plastic of his prison, and echoing into the huge room, rolling away like a thunderclap. John slowly lowers his hands and stares wide eyed out at Myra.  A small, sinister smile creeps across her gigantic lips.

“Jonathan? Jonathan Cote?” Myra asks as her fingers flip the latch on the plastic door upwards.

“M..Myra? M.Myra Reid?” John stammers as cool air assaults his body.   Memories of high school flood back into John’s head, freshman year specifically.  He had shared more than a few classes with Myra and they had even shared a joke here and there, but that is as far as it went.  

She looked a lot different to John back then, a lot less developed, shorter...

“How are you- oh yeah...Not good.” Myra laughs as she opens the plastic door and reaches inside, her gigantic hand blotting out her smiling face.

“No!” John screams as three of her huge fingers wrap around his tiny body.  

“This is too perfect... Little Johnny...” Myra says as she lifts him to her face, closing the plastic door behind him and walking to the desk as John thrashes in her grasp.  

“I used to have the sickest crush on you...and now you’re going to be the one who gets crushed.” She says, placing him on the desk and sitting down.  She cups her hands around him, both appendages towering a few inches above his head as they rest on their sides.  

“Myra! Please don’t hurt me!” John pleads as his head darts around, looking for any escape, there is none...

“That is Queen Myra...” She says nonchalantly as she rolls her giant right hand into a fist, and slams it on the desk, inches away from John.   It is like a lightning bolt striking before him as the hand slams down right next to his tiny feet, the ground shakes uncontrollably, and John is tossed onto his side, painfully, landing a few feet away.  

John quickly crawls to his hands and knees, but before he can rise to his full height, a huge pressure slams into his back, pushing him onto his stomach.  Myra’s tremendous index finger grinds his naked back, her nail biting into his skin a little bit as she twists and turns it.  

“Say it...” She demands.

“Queen Myra!” John shrieks in pure terror.

“Repeat after me.” Myra commands as John suddenly finds his tiny head pinched between two huge walls of fingertip flesh.  He is lifted into the air before her gigantic face, her giant tongue rolling across her huge, red lips.  “You are my queen.” She says.

“You...you are my queen!!”  Jonathan screams, his voice cracking as his legs dangle high in the air. He cycles his feet and pushes his hands into Myra’s huge, warm fingers, much as the woman who was still probably being digested within her stomach had done earlier.

“I belong to you, Myra Reid, to do with as you so please.” Myra continues, her gigantic lips curled into a cold smile.

“I belong to...oh god, Don’t eat me!! please!!” John begs desperately.  He finds his tiny body being waved about in the air, as he yelps and closes his eyes for a long moment.

“Say it... before I do decide to eat you.” Myra grins.

“I ..b..belong...to you. Myra..Reid...To do with as you please.”  John stammers.

“Good, you now legally belong to me... I am claiming you verbally, as my property.” Myra says as she places John down on the desk.

John falls to his hands and knees, and rubs the back of his neck and shoulders, his muscles crying out in pain.  He looks up at her, confused and afraid.  “Wh..what?” He stammers meekly.

“Silly little mouse... Don’t you know that anyone can claim you as theirs, just by saying so? You know, the claim act? Of nineteen seventy two?” Myra laughs.  

“Garvin vs. Lowel?” She sighs contentedly as she drums her fingertips on the desk next to John.  John stumbles backwards, onto his rear and holds a single, shaking hand out in front of himself, defensively.

“It doesn't matter...” Myra giggles as she lowers her head to the desk, resting it on it’s side, her hazel eyes studying John intently as he climbs to his feet.

“P..please Myra-Queen Myra, please... Just...” Jonathan's voice cracks as he backs away from the huge piercing eyes and tremendous nose of his new owner.  

He backs into something soft, warm, and pleasantly fragrant.

“Where are you going? There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...” Myra says playfully as the warm wall John is leaning against suddenly wraps around his body entirely, encasing him in complete darkness and thoroughly smothering him.  John struggles to breathe, and thrashes wildly within the confines of Myra’s sweet smelling hand, the scent of lotion, sweat, and soap mingling in his nostrils.  “Squirm like the little worm you are Cote...Like you made me squirm for two years, waiting for you to ask me out, waiting for you to even fucking notice me...I bet I am hard to miss now.” Myra growls as her fist tightened even further.

John begins to see spots before his eyes, he can feel his bones buckling, and his lungs burning.  His head grows lighter on his shoulder as his tormentor squeezes the life out of him.  Right when John thinks his intestines are going to be squeezed through his mouth, the hand unfurls, causing him to tumble to his knees, gasping for air and crawling away.  His vision is quickly filled with the underside of Myra’s fingers as they slam down in front of him, blocking his path.

“I am going to make your life hell John... for as long as I can-” Myra is cut off by the huge door creaking open, the humungous form of Elizabeth Dunn strolling into the room, looking down at Jonathan on the desk.  Myra looks up at the woman, a slight look of apprehension scrolling across her face as she stops in front of the desk.  Elizabeth looks over at the wall, at John’s empty cubby, and then back down at Myra’s hands, where John is trembling and sobbing.

“What is seventy-eight doing out? Is there something wrong with it?” Her huge voice booms.

“I...um, I actually knew him, we went to highschool together.” Myra stammers out quickly.

“Why is he crying?” Elizabeth asks as she steps around the back of the desk, opens a drawer and rummages through it.  “You haven’t seen a Blackberry, have you?”  She asks nonchalantly, her attention shifting to her search.

“He was just telling me his story... Heartbreaking, so I decided to claim him...No I haven’t seen it.” Myra adds as she looks around the desk.  

“Claim him? You can’t just claim him Myra, he belongs to the hospital.” Elizabeth states as she continues to look for a phone and then sighs.

“Well if you come across it I’ll be back, maybe I left it in the cafeteria or something.” She trails off as she wanders from the room, closing the door behind her.  

“Yeah sure.” Myra says, her voice carrying a hint of annoyance.  

“As if it matters...” Myra mutters once she is alone again.  She strikes a few keys on the keyboard and hums to herself, her fingertip pressed against John’s tiny skull, plastering it uncomfortably to the desk.

“You’re due soon anyway.” Myra grins.




 




 




 

 

Chapter 4 - The Court of Queen Myra by Sizescribe

John writhes beneath Myra’s oppressive fingertip, his head feeling like it is about to explode against the harsh surface of the desk as Myra simply giggles above him.  

“Maybe I should just squish your little brains in now, hmm?” Myra suggests playfully as the pressure sharply increases on his skull, causing John’s limbs to flail about wildly.  

“N..NO!” John stammers as he flops around on the wood of the desk, like a trapped and wounded insect.  A few moments later the pressure lets up, and John is on his side, gripping his head in both hands and rolling back and forth.

“Hmmm, no, that would be far too easy Johnny.” She coos as she clamps her fingertips around his torso, lifting him to her gigantic face and smiling.  “Maybe I can...mmmm...” She moans, rolling her tongue over her tremendous lips.

“No..don’t eat me! Don’t eat me! Myra please, I didn’t know you were interested in me!” Jonathan screeches, kicking his tiny legs and holding his arms out in front of him, defensively.

“Oh god, yes, beg...” Myra moans, breathlessly.  

John’s vision is suddenly filled with Myra’s perfectly white, straight teeth, which chomp against each other menacingly.  Myra giggles for a few moments before she speaks again, her hot breath buffeting John in his tiny face.

“First I’m going to bite your itty bitty hands off...and then your feet... and then your arms and legs...” She continues, twisting her head innocently.  “And then I am going to chew them up... show them to you, and fucking swallow them John...”  Myra half moans her words.  She brings John closer and closer to her mouth, before slowly opening it.

“Here you go little guy, bye!” She teases playfully as she continues to draw John closer and closer to her slightly open maw.

“No..Myra! Jesus! Myra! I don’t want to die! Somebody help meeeeeee!” John shrieks as his whole body tenses up, preparing itself for the inevitable. Suddenly everything stops as a low thumping is heard off to John’s left.  The sound is heard again and suddenly John is looking at Myra’s cheek.  John whimpers as he looks over as well, he can clearly see Jeff taking a running start at the plastic door of his cubby and slamming his entire body into it.  

“Friend of yours? hmm?” Myra asks, turning back to John, her huge lips once again filling his tiny world.  

“No...” John says, as confidently as he can as he cranes his tiny head up towards Myra’s face.

The thud can be heard once more, and Myra’s lips turn up into a sinister little smile.

“Then why is he going crazy like that?” Myra asks, her tone cool and calculated as she places John down on the desk and begins standing up.  John looks up in awe and fear, but the fear is not for himself.  He watches as Myra turns around and walks towards Jeff’s tiny prison.  “Oh my god, no! Leave him alone!!” John shouts as he runs towards the edge of the desk.  Myra stops mid stride and turns back towards John, looking down and whipping her hair.

“You lied to me Johnny.” She says, almost happily as she turns around once more and kneels down, looking inside Jeff’s tiny prison, and tapping on the plastic with her index finger.

“Hey there little man...Hey...” She coos gently as John watches the tiny Jeff retreat within the cubby.

“Does little man want to be squished? Yes he does! Yes he does!” Myra coos before turning back to John and smiling sinisterly.  She turns back to the cubby and flicks the latch on the door upwards.  John can only stand by and watch, his stomach twisting and turning sickeningly.  

Suddenly there is a muffled sound, which causes John to bolt his head around in an attempt to determine its source.  The sound almost reminded him of when he used to lose his cell phone under something... It was...A ringtone, and it was coming from a stack of papers right besides him. John leaps into action, running towards the stack and attempting to push the jumble of papers away.  John can hear Myra giggling and Jeff screaming off in the distance as he pushes piece after piece of paper off of the pile.  Sweat drips from his forehead as the ringtone grows louder and louder, a stray piece of paper fluttering lightly to the floor, far below.

The sound of Jeff’s screams come closer and closer, and before John knows what is going on, Myra’s tremendous hand is slapping hard against the stack of paperwork, sending him staggering backwards a bit.  

“Let me go you psychopathic bitch!” Jeffrey screams as he hangs from one arm, his hand pinched between Myra’s thumb and index finger tip.  

“Gladly...” Myra says dismissively as she opens her fingers, allowing him to drop a great distance to the desk.  Jeffrey screeches, waving his arms as he freefalls.  John can do nothing but look on in horror as Jeffrey smacks hard against the desk, a sickening snap permeating the thumping sound his body makes as it slams against the surface.   John looks down, his jaw hanging low as he watches Jeff squirm around, moaning and whimpering in agony. Jeff seems to have landed awkwardly on his left leg, the limb is bent upwards at an awkward angle, clearly broken.

“Hnnngh!” Jeff cries out in pain.

“Jeff!” Jonathan screams, his voice cracking as he runs towards his mangled friend, only to have the cupped palm of Myra’s hand slam down before him, stopping him in his tracks, and casting him in a deep shadow.

“Looks like you found Liz’s phone...” Myra says in an even tone as she effortlessly lifts it from beneath the stack of heavy papers.  “As a reward, I will let you watch your buddy leave this planet, slowly.” Myra says, smiling slightly as she tosses the phone aside and calmly walks to the office chair, sitting down.  

John looks on at Jeffrey, who stares wide eyed up at Myra as the giant woman settles into her chair, looming over both of them. Her aqua scrub clad torso rolls yards and yards upwards to her chest, and then her smiling face.  

“Myra!” John turns towards the giant girl, staggering a few steps towards her.

“Queen Myra...” Myra corrects her tiny plaything as she reaches over to Jeffrey with a fingertip, pressing harshly into his broken leg and twisting.  Jeffrey screams, bloodcurdlingly.  

“Stop! Queen Myra, please!” John pleads as Jeff’s cries of pain echo in John’s ear.

“Would you like to plead for his life?” Myra asks coolly.

“What?” John quivers.

“On your knees Cote.” Myra snaps.  John, without hesitation falls to his knees, breathing heavily, frustration playing across his glistening, reddened face.  “Do you want to convince me not to kill him?” Myra asks, a barely perceptible hint of sarcasm permeating her tone.  John looks over his shoulder at the writhing form of Jeffrey, who has pretty much been his only companionship for the last few months.  

“What’s the point? You’re going to kil-” John staggers fall backwards as Myra slams her fist down in front of him. He slowly regains his composure, staring at the coiled fist before him, his heart racing to the point of ache.  

“Are you saying I cannot be fair? Are you?!” Myra half screams, her voice causing John’s ears to ring as he settles once again on his Knees before Myra.

“Just...Kill...Me... And get it over with.” Jeff pants, before letting his head fall back against the wood and moaning in agony.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Myra says coldly as she pinches Jeff’s broken leg between her fingers, squeezing it.  Jeff’s body spasms as he screams.

“OK! OK! I will plead for his life!” Jonathan screams, his voice barely heard over the cries of agony being emitted from Jeff.  Myra withdraws her hand from the desk, folds her massive appendages in front of her and smiles.

“Don’t give her...The satisfaction.” Jeff wheezes as he attempts to turn onto his left side.

“God dammit Jeff, shut up!” John chastises, looking over his shoulder for a moment before gazing upwards at Myra once again.

“Yes, silence... Court is now in session.” Myra says calmly.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3682