waterworks by ramses
Summary:

a man find himself with some unusual powers as he is turned into water, he tries them out at the nearest beach. 

this story is dedicated to my co-worker Laura. i love you, you rusty piece of chinese metal!


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Object, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 16395 Read: 10258 Published: July 24 2013 Updated: July 24 2013

1. Chapter 1 by ramses

Chapter 1 by ramses
Author's Notes:

######info before reading#######

first of all. If you're under 18, please reconsider reading this story, it's a serious risk to your health! also a warning to all grammar Nazis, English isn’t my first language and one of the reasons I made this story was to get better at it, if anyone want to correct it(or even re-write it) you’re more than welcome just give me some kind of credit and a link.

lastly and most importantly, all reviews are welcome, give me your best!

now go ahead and enjoy.

#########################

 

 

 

It was one of those silent sunny afternoons on the ship as it was slowly drifted through the water. One of the cadets were painting the reeling on the forecastle of the ship. The ship was a fairly old tanker, so there was enough work to do, and even though painting wasn’t particularly interesting, it was sometimes nice to feel the breeze and let the mind flow.

As much as he liked the sea, he hoped they would soon hit land, it had been 2 months since he last had been ashore and it had started to get to him. Every time there was a chance, something urgent needed to be done on the ship. It didn’t help that all that the crew talked about was their adventures in land, just the other day the captain had enthusiastic told about a city on a small island not far from where they were. The captain had in his best story teller voice talked about a big business city out in nowhere.

“there was sand as long as the eye could see, we thought the GPS had gone mad, then suddenly there it was, with building reaching for the skies.”

The cadet had listened with half an ear when the story suddenly got interesting

“ You could see it as soon as you got to shore, there were two kinds of women” the captain had said with a smile on his face “ the richkids running around drinking mojitos like there was no tomorrow, and then there was the gold-diggers” he shouldered the 1st mate on the right “ remember those, they weren’t cheap but heaven bless me they looked good” he took a big bite of his stake

“They were in all shapes and sizes, you just had to ask and there she was, presented in her birthday suit. That’s something for you right cadet!?” the cadet had just blushed and kept quiet “yea I thought so” the captain laughed.

The cadet had to admit it would be nice to get the pressure off, his girlfriend had broken up with him just a week before he signed on this ship. She had said that she couldn’t stand him being away for so long and he couldn’t blame her. but still he felt the sorrow dig deep, with a feeling that there was nothing to come home too.

The 3rd mate had told him that the best cure for that kind of sorrow is doing something stupid, and that was exactly what he wanted to do, if he just could get ashore that was. Suddenly a loud voice disturbed his daydreaming, he heard a big whale to the right of him blowing water up into the sky, it headed directly towards the ship. He quickly stood up but it was too late the ship headed directly into it and the small bump made him lose balance and fall overboard first onto the whale and then into the water. He blacked out.    

Slowly he opened his eyes looked around and tried to remember, but thoughts just ran aimlessly through his head. What happened? Did he pass out, was he dead? Darkness surrounded him, he tried moving his arms and legs, it was like he was floating. That couldn't be right? Maybe he was swimming in water? He started to panic, if he was still out in the ocean he had to get the hell up to the surface. He started to make breast strokes the best he learned. But something was different, his arms felt unusually light, like there was no resistance in the water and it wasn't the breast strokes that made him move. He was moving in a constant speed, and a fast speed at that. It was like he was flying. It didn't take long before he saw the light from the sun, now he could see how fast he was going and it was incredible, he was faster than anything out here in the sea, maybe on land too. He quickly reached the surface and took a deep breath, not that he needed it, actually he hadn't felt that urge for fresh air at all, something strange was going on. he looked around and wasn't surprised to see water all around him, after all he did fell overboard several miles out at sea. He couldn't feel his clothes either and he looked down to check what had happened, he kept looking in disbelief. He was right, his clothes were gone, but so was his body, instead it was replaced with water. He was like a sculpture of an upper body out in the middle of nowhere. He slowly raised his right hand and saw straight through it, like it was made of glass. His heart started beating uncontrollably, he didn't know if it was anger, happiness or just plain excitement but he started to swim around making jumps like a dolphin twisting and turning to get the adrenalin out. He had to experiment with these new features, and he knew exactly where he wanted to do it, He looked at the sun, straight south from here. away he went, with the speed of a fast car and a great feeling in his stomach.

It didn’t take long to find it, soon enough we saw the dessert coast, completely drained of life like the captain had told. He took a guess and decided to follow the coast up to the right. He was in luck, not soon after he could spot a big city in the distance. As the captain had said the city just sprung up in the middle of nowhere, Skyscraper after skyscraper rose to the sky one bigger than the other almost all the way down to the water. In front was a big long beach, and as he got closer it was here he got the first glimpse at what the captain had been talking about.

There were women and they were in all shapes and sizes, many of them where sunbathing or enjoying themselves in the many bars scattered around the beach, there were also men off course, but many of them looked slightly older than the women, maybe that was just his imagination. There were still many women out in the water and he swam around looking for a “victim” he could experiment with. It had to be someone out of the main crowd. Then, if he was discovered he could quickly swim away and hopefully no one would notice. He gazed at the outer skirts of the crowded beach. There, a Hispanic woman, slowly floating in the water, she too were scanning the area. If he would believe the old captain she was properly looking for a rich business man to seduce. she certainly was beautiful in her own kind of way, her hair was black and wildly curled, she was a bit thicker than most of the people around her but the chocolate brown skin was unusually firm for a woman her size. That was all good, but the thing that gave her away as a gold digger he thought were defiantly her yellow bikini top which was a little too small to hold her enormous breast, giving the guys ashore and him a great look at the most amazing cleavage he had ever laid eyes on.

He slowly closed up on her and he could start to see her silhouette. She almost floated with only her toes touching the white sand while her hands slowly swept back and forth to keep her balance. The waterline stood just under her breasts and he could see them like two big shadows as he came all the way up to her. He laid his eyes on her matching yellow bikini bottom and it was better that he could possibly imagine. She definably had a distinct hourglass figure, her ass was magnificent, big and round but at the same time firm. While slowly floating, her legs was slightly parted, he saw the opportunity and slowly swam through in between her massive thighs, he constantly looked at her face to see if there were any reaction to him.

For a moment he thought she looked him straight in the eyes but that was properly just his paranoid mind. Halfway through his hands suddenly touched the soft yellow fabric of her bikini. There was an adrenalin filled moment followed by panic as the once soft thighs became rock hard and slammed together around his stomach which instantly cut him in half. This wasn’t right. He couldn’t feel any pain. Actually he could still feel and control his legs. He looked up at her face again, she had a surprised look on hers looking around in the water trying to relax herself slowly breathing in and out. After a little while she shook her head, placed her feet solid in the sand and started walking to shore.

As she moved forward his upper torso and head was forced against her, clashing onto her body, and his head was smashed directly into her cleavage and splashed all around her breasts and beautiful face. It was a fantastic feeling of warm soft flesh all around his head, some of him was absorbed into the bikini top, and he could feel the soft nipples behind them. He was caught in the excitement of it all and tried to stick his tongue out, he tasted a mix of salt and her scent as his tongue ran over her left nipple. She immediately stopped and looked around with a strange look on her face, he started to notice that his body was now surrounding her whole frame under the water, he could feel everything of him being everywhere around her, all at the same time. it was a fantastic feeling and again his excitement got the best of him. He gave her ass a tight squeeze and she knelt down slightly. Again he looked at her face, he could see that she liked it even though she tried her best to hide it, so he kept going. It was like modeling, as his whole body massaged hers. He could feel the firmness of her cheeks as he kept squeezing them in a circular motion. He gently modeled her breast and he could see the small imprints he made on her all over.

Her nipples under her top went from soft to rockhard in seconds, and to hide it she knelt a little more, now they were under the waterline and he gracefully started to suck them both. Without a warning her hand came down under her bikini bottom and slowly rubbed her clit behind the yellow fabric, he was slowly being massaged into the soft sensitive depths of her vagina and he kindheartedly started to rub back. He could feel her breathing became irregular following his every move as he rubbed himself up and down. Starting to feel the pressure himself, he penetrated her, slowly pumping in and out of her vagina. The breathing became faster and faster as he slowly increased speed. It didn’t take long before it was too much for him. Brutally stroking one more time he came, and as he did, his body tensed all around her squeezing her tight. It was like she was being put in a tight latex dress from the waterline under, she resisted the urge to scream out in pleasure as her whole body was tightening up against the pressure, and instead she took a deep breath. She came with a force that violently trusted him out of her.

He closed his eyes enjoying feeling of it all as he just floated around. After a couple of seconds he looked up to see another look on her face. Was it shame? He took a small peek above the water. He could see a group of people just looking at her in disbelief and she definitely looked ashamed. You could almost see the red in her face. Her bra was almost completely off, and with her best casual look, she tried to pull it back in place while slowly walking towards the shore again.

He felt guilty, people were now starting to whisper, and you could hear the poorly concealed laughter around her as she started to walk faster, while trying to keep her dignity. Her boobs bounced violently in the top and she had given up on correcting it. He couldn't believe that he hadn't thought of the consekvenses for her, he must have been even more desperate for sex than he had first assumed. Maybe he could do something, or least say that he was sorry, maybe buy her a drink?

He followed her, but wasn’t sure how he wanted proceed. If he just popped up from the water, in this see-trough state he would probably freak her and everyone else to death. They got closer to shore, she was speeding up and with a determent look on her face she quickly neared the shore. He was starting to get desperate. Maybe he could literally stay on her? That way he would get up with her to the shore and it would buy him plenty of time to plan out his next step. He was desperate and couldn’t find a better way, so he rushed a couple of meters in front of her and swam directly towards her feet.

She saw him as an odd wave coming towards her. Her center of gravity was already slightly off due to her fast walking and as the wave hit she lost her balance and fell in the water. This was his chance, he quickly placed himself onto her. Especially her hair had plenty of space for him.

This was just too much for her, again people where looking, he could feel her hands clam together in a fist and almost every muscle in her body tighten to control the rage inside her, but she slowly breathed out, relaxed smiled and continued like nothing had happened.

As she started to walk his whole world moved around in chaos, he could feel her ass bounce to the rhythm of her steps and he could feel her breast swaying wildly, they were almost out of control, she still hadn’t got the bikini on quite right. He thought the least he could do was to get them under control again. He tried to imagine that his hands were where her bikini top was. It was like walking behind her, holding her breast. He could feel her soft flesh under the top and the soft nipple directly in the middle of his palm. He imagined it would be like balancing a pair of melons, just a thousand times better. It proved to be a bit of a challenge though, her breast was still bouncing everywhere as she determined walked longer up the beach, but mostly he was distracted by the erotic feel of it all.

Finally he got it right and right the seconds after, she stopped and bowed down. He could immediately feel the pressure both in his hands, as the full weight of her breast was now put onto them, but mostly on her bikinibottom as it stretched over her ass, pressing him up against her soft voluptuous bottom. It was almost like she sat on him, but in a gentle way, and he could feel everything. He noticed that she picked a bag up then she stood up and walked little more, she were heading for the toilet, properly to get some much needed privacy.

She walked in, found a booth and then quickly took off her bikini. There she was, in her full glory, totally naked. God she was beautiful, he looked from the perspective of the bikini she now had thrown on the floor, and to his surprise he could still feel her all over. This was estatic, but he fought the urge to do anything stupid. Then she found a towel in her bag and buried her face in it, then starting from her angels she roughly dried herself off. He could feel himself getting transferred from her warm body to the soft white towel. she continued up. He was roughly massaged around her body, first her legs going up to her soft thighs, going back around onto her ass as she roughly pressed the towel deep into her skin, she continued up her back and stomach, his hard on was starting to get unbearable as the towel reached under her boob. He was then pressed up over them, he could feel her nipples getting slightly hard as he was moved over them. The towel spasmed and went out of her hand as he came, she looked weirdly at the towel now on the ground but didn’t pay more attention to it. He looked up in ecstasy, he couldn’t help it.

Suddenly his world was turned around as she picked “all of him” up, he could see that she now was wearing very distinct exotic neon green summer dress. Before walking out she swung the big expensive-looking bag over her shoulder. The dress really fitted her well and it almost danced around to the rhythm of her moving curves, it was truly mesmerizing to look at and he almost doze off to sleep. Suddenly it all stopped, she was out in the middle of the beach and looked directly at her left hand where “he” was. It was almost as if she knew he was there. Then without a warning she dropped him on a nearby white plastic chair and walked away.

This wasn't part of the plan, why did she just leave her stuff out here in the sun. Maybe she would come back? Maybe she had figured him out? Anyway, this wasn't good, the sun was at its highest and he could feel his body slowly dissolving. It felt itchy, like someone had spilled acid all over him.

He tried to pull himself together in the shadow of the discarded pile, the water of all three things quickly came out as if someone squeezed them and it all the water gathered together under the towel before slowly forming a figure of a little man.

This was the first time he had seen himself as a whole since he became, whatever he was now. It was weird, he was like something made out of molten glass, he could see right through all of him. he looked up, it was rough to estimate how tall he was, maybe 20 to 30 centimeters the greatness of her bikini startled him for a second, he could actually fit in one of the cups of her bra. He felt sad the way she just disappeared, he already missed her and hadn't even introduced himself. He was going to find her, talk to her, at least apologies and offer her a drink. He started to feel a little better. Well first of all he needed to get out of this mess, he forced his eyes away from where she had left and looked around to find out what he was going to do.

He didn’t have long, the water was miles away in his small state and he didn’t want to risk getting caught or better yet dissolve all the way. He wasn't sure what would happen then but he wasn't ready to try unless it was his last option.

He focused on the nearest surroundings, there were a lot of sun bathers laying on their towels enjoying the sun, most of them looked like the rich kids the captain talked about, their expensive looking handbag and the "little too obvious" fake breast certainly pointed in that direction. Suddenly his eyes fell on someone a little different. An Asian girl in her mid-20, she had dark brown hair, but what made her stand out in the crowd was her almost sparkling white skin, between all these brown sunbathers all around, she stood out like a shining star. She was on her back reading a book with a pillow under her head. Also compared to the other girls around who were wearing tight bikini bottoms, she was wearing a pair of blue shorts.

He dwelled at her for a second, then just behind her he saw something that maybe could save his day, it was a rather large water bottle half filled with water. If he could just get to that he would be safe, she couldn't possible drink that much water, he thought. In any way it was better than the situation he was currently in. there were some problems though, between him and her, were one of those richkids sunbathing. She had bleached blond hair and fake-looking brown skin. Maybe he could work this to his advantage, she was laying on her back and had closed eyes, so he could walk up to her blond hair and maybe use her shadow to catch a break and get break to rethink his situation.

With a big breath he took a last look, decided the path he would take, then started walking towards the edge of the chair, it was a long way down. He sat on the edge and slided down like a raindrop to the bottom, as he touched the sand he immediately felt the warmth, it was like walking on hot coal, but there was no way back so he ignored the pain and started sprinting.

He could almost feel his frame getting shorter and shorter or maybe it was just that he got closer to the teenagers gigantic head. Finally he reached the pink towel and even though it was a lot better than the sand, he could feel his feet sink into the fabric like quicksand. he jumped the last half meter into cover of the sun under the teenagers blond hair. The air was thick with the stench of hair products but he didn't care, the shadow was like godsend and he took some time to recover.

He stood up and started to measure how small he was and it wasn't looking good, he guessed around 5 cm. but the worst part was over, he had covered around two third of the way. Still he needed to hurry and there was no way that he had time to go around the Asian woman to get to the water, he had to walk over her, but she would properly feel if he just crawled on her. After a couple of seconds an idea came to his mind, his face lit up and with newfound power he continued.

His eyes focused directly looking at his new destination. Again as he got to his destination he jumped, but this time he didn't hit the towel but rather the blue fabric of her shorts. His small mass was quickly absorbed by the fabric and was now not more than a little stain on them. He had no problem moving around and he could feel her smooth skin under the fabric. He quickly moved up her narrow waist, her skin was like nothing he had never touched before, so smooth and lean. he moved around her hips and just got a glimpse of her bush as his world suddenly turned dark, she was turning around. He was now pressed down between the towel and her flat lower stomach. When the panic in him had settled he looked around and thought that this wasn’t bad, he was now in the dark again, it could certantly work to his advantage. he worked his way up along her body. it was magnificent how warm and comforting it was to slide up her soft slightly moist skin, he got to her breast and he could see that she had loosened her bra. For a normal person her breast wouldn’t be much to talk about, maybe a little to the small side. But at his height they were a thing to awe, they were like a snow landscape above him. They were pressed lightly against the towel under them, hiding the nipples. He decided to go through her small cleavage, the water bottle was just beside her head, and it was better to stay in the shadow under her for as long as possible. He started to walk forward and slowly his body squeezed in between her magnificent breast, it was like being enveloped in a silk rope, they were soft and warm like nothing else he had ever felt, around him he could feel her heart beating in a slow rhythm. Suddenly her finger came towards him, she had probably felt him. The finger scratched the surface where he was and he was scraped of her breast. He could feel the heat of the sun coming down on him again as he was swept out in the sun. Disoriented he tried to come to his senses, while he was flickered around on her finger. He looked around and got a glimpse of a bottle of sunscreen, a lighter and something that looked like a lipgloss. She definitely had her hand in her bag, this was good news for him remembering that the bag was just beside the water bottle. With no time to waste he ran from her finger tips up along her hand. He wasn't in human form anymore, he was more like a tiny raindrop moving up her arm. He was now outside the bag, and could see the bottle just underneath him, he quickly took a guess and jumped towards it, he was now smaller than the naked eye could see. the drop from her arm was long and the speed was intense. He fought to stay focused but it was too much and just as he reached the bottle neck he blacked out.

She fanatically looked around in her bag for painkillers. The sun had given her a headache, she wasn’t used to go to the beach, but needed somewhere to relax. This place was a bad idea though, drunken teenagers laughing and prostitutes seducing old men wasn’t exactly what she would call relaxing, but maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea to get a little sun. Finally she found the pills. She placed 3 in her hands, quickly swallowed them then grabbed the water bottle and took a greedy zip. She looked around, everywhere she looked she was surrounded by fake blond hair and liposuction, it was like living in a man’s fantasy world she though, except these women were only in it for the money, but then again weren’t we all.

 The painkillers started to kick in and it made her a little drowsy. Slowly she put her book away, she couldn’t focus on it anyway, after a while she had just pretended to read so people wouldn’t talk to her. She lowered her head down and slowly dozed off. She woke up with a strange feeling, cursing herself for falling asleep in the sun, she looked around to get some sign of how long she had been there, she finally grabbed her phone and looked. Luckily it had only been half an hour. She fastened her bra and sat up. She still had a strange feeling, a rush of adrenalin, like she was going to perform for a big audience. Maybe it was from her dream. She looked around again and then down at herself, the strange feeling increased. Almost like a reflex, her right hand rose off from the sand slowly up to her stomach and further up to her right breast concealed by her bra, she gave her breast a light squeeze. What was she doing!? Was she turned on by her own body? Her hand kept slowly squeezing her breast, she moaned quietly but as soon as she started to really enjoy it, she came to her senses. What was wrong with her! this was a public place. She forced her hand away over to her bag to find her cigarettes, she had probably stayed too long in the sun or maybe too long with these perverts around her, time to get some fresh air she thought as she lid the cigarette and started to pack her things together. Suddenly a calm male voice sounded in her head 

"you know smoking is bad for you". she quickly jumped up and looked around for the voice but no one was looking at her. With a slight nervous voice she replied " yea, well i smoke what i want, got a problem with that?" she kept looking around for the origin of the voice.

"well, yes, i have a problem with that, i can feel your lungs slowly rotting away."

"What the hell are you talking about!" her confusion had quickly switched to anger. "Where the hell are you, your preaching little…"

people around her was starting to look at her. "psh… speak inside your head instead or people would think that you're crazy." she looked at the slightly worried faces staring at her and the pieces start to fall together. Like nothing had happened she grabbed her bag, pulled it over her left shoulder and started walking up the beach. "so your inside my head?" she thought with a weird sense that she was in some sort of program to fool people.

"Yes, That’s what i found out anyway"

"okay, care to give me anymore information" she took her cigerette to her mouth and inhaled.

"Hey, stop that, seriously! I know as much as you do!"

"yea sure, you just got lost and suddenly you end up in my body, and stop making me horny you pervert!" she looked around and then down to check that her nipples didn’t show too much.

"I can’t help it. What can i say, you look beautiful."

"oh stop it Perv" she said irritated while her left hand looked around in the bag and found a grey shirt, she stopped up and pulled it over her head "maybe this can help you focus a little" she continued her way up to a parking lot just at the end of the beach.

”Actually yes, it did help, now I’m hungry. Weren't you on your way to get some food?"

"Yea. Yea, you can feel that I’m hungry, very funny. Just quiet up already" she took another big stroke of the cigarette, dropped it onto the pavement and moved over to her car, it was a little green rusty fiat. She got in and took a deep breath. "okay, just to be sure, i'm not going mad? I just got a perv inside me that talks and grabs my breast whenever he feels like it?"

"Look okay I’m sorry about the grabbing, just a test, won't happen again. But yea that pretty much sums it up"

"I am sure you won't try that again” she said sarcastically. “Oh god i can't believe this! well when we get to the sandwich house, you better have some answers ready" then she started the car

The shop was about 10 min away, it was in a small house on a corner surrounded by big buildings, she walked in and sat down on one of the few seats in the store.

“Hey Patric ” she said looking at the counter “the usual please” a tall rather skinny Italian looking guy showed up from under the counter with a big smile on his face

“Hey May, you’re early.”

“Yea, the beach was a bad idea, to crowded with those people” she said following random people with her eyes

“Now come on, “those people” aren’t so bad. But I’m sorry I suggested it to you”

“no it’s not your fault, just had one of those really bad Sundays you know?”

“then let’s make it better, here.” He walked over to her and gave her a chicken curry sandwich.

“It’s actually good that you’re here.” He said “could you keep an eye on the shop while I go over with these to the other side?” he lifted his right hand which was holding a basket filled with sandwiches.

“sure, no problem.”

He walked out the door and silence filled the little store.

“Well he seems nice”

She almost jumped down the chair “Holy! I totally forgot about you”

“sorry, well I just thought it would be a nice time to talk”

“yea you should start to talk right now, and focus on the part where you get out of me, I have enough problems already”

He started to explain as she slowly ate her sandwich, he explained how he fell in the water, how he got his powers and how he ended up in her bottle of water, he let out the part with the Hispanic lady as he didn’t think it was the time nor the place for that kind of talk.

“so your saying you’re stuck in my brain and you don’t know how to get out?”

“Kind of, yea.”

“Great” she sighted “okay well let’s just get the best out of It. I know you will”

He chuckled, and as a result she also smiled a little.

“so that Patric guy, he seems pretty nice.”

“yea this place is my rock, it’s the place where I get away from the pervs at my work. Didn’t thought they someday would invade my mind”

“Hey. I’m not a perv!” he said trying to act hurt

“if you say so.” His irritated tome got her in a better mood, but then her smile faded. ”Anyway, get ready for work tomorrow. You’re gonna get a big surprise” she said with a hint of sarcasm

“oh yea, where do you work?”

“over there.” She looked over at the other side of the road with a sad look on her face, it was a classic skyscraper, maybe around 30 stories tall.

“and what’s so special about that place”

“well you’ll see for yourself tomorrow”

The shop door opened again and Patric walked in.

“you’re talking to yourself now. You really need to get some friends around here” he said again with a discerned smile on his face. She returned his smile

“I don’t need friends, when I have you.” She stood up from the chair and threw out the paper from the sandwich and walked towards the door.

He kept smiling still looking a little worried

“If you say so, have a good day.”

The drive home was filled with the awkward silence of two people not knowing what to say to each other.

She drove untill she was just outside the big city, she drove left to a fancy looking architect house.

“This is my home, or at least a small corner of it is, the rest is filled with teenage richkids, so beware of drunken girls yelling when they get home around 4”

“will do” he said shortly trying not to think about slutty drunken teenage girls.

The place was very minimalistic, a bed a small table with two chairs and a bookshelf filled up with books. She threw her bag in the corner.

“well now for something you will surely enjoy. I really need a bath”

He didn’t say anything

“so perv, I would tell you to close your eyes, but since they’re my eyes too please just keep it in your pants, or whatever”

“I’ll try” he said silently already getting a little excited. She sighted then pulled her shorts down and took her shirt off in one swift motion.

She could already feel his exciement, but tried to block it out. She walked to the bathroom, looked herself in the mirror and quickly regretted it.

“quit it perv!”

“hey it’s not easy, okay”

“whatever” she said and tried to look away while pulling down her underpants and then finally took of her bra, she turned on the water and slowly walked under it. The water ice cold but soon became nice and warm and the bathroom quickly filled with steam from the shower

“okay perv are you ready?”

“For what?” he asked. She took the shampoo from the floor and put some in her hand.

“For this” she said as she started to rub the soap in her hair, she felt him instantly but kept going. After a while she moved down to the top of her shoulders it was almost like she was teasing him and he started to slowly take over her right hand. It slowly worked down to her subtle chest, and the temptation was already too big for him. The right hand kept slowly massaging her breast while the other slowly worked down over her flat stomach gliding towards her black bush, it slowly started to massage her clit, she closed her eyes and let it flow over her as she slowly knelt down and spread her legs. She moaned slightly and with her left hand she slowly started masturbating rocking herself up and down to the rhythm. Her right hand furiously massaging her breast with the nipple between two fingers, she slowly rose to her climax and moaned more heavily as the strokes became more violent, her right hand cupping her breast then quickly came up to her long hair and pulled lightly, she thrusted her hips all the way forward as she came in a scream that could be mistaken for pain. She opened her eyes and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. still kneeling on the floor she was looking straight ahead into the showerhead, she tried to stand up but quickly hit her head on the roof and she had to bend forward almost 90 degrees to stand with stretched legs. What was more weird was that the weight of her chest was heavier than before, she looked down at her breasts and they was almost twice as big as before, around a good handful.

She looked around with a confused face “well that was weird, care to explain?”

“I didn’t do anything, honestly” 

“this is not good” she said still looking around now kneeling down because it started to hurt in her back 

“It could be the water?” he suggested

she looked silently at the faucet, then opened it, the hot water streamed against her breast and kept going down in her lap, But nothing happened.

“Doesn’t look like it” she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice

“well it didn’t happen before, you know”

“you started to fuck me without warning” she looked at the water coming out

“yea… sorry about that” he said and she could feel that he truly was

“you’r lucky I enjoyed it almost as much as you, else I would have smoked a pack cigarettes, just to piss you off!” she looked down at her breast and then I happened, her breast slowly raised, expanded in every direction, the water on top of them slowly vanished as it got absorbed by her body. And then It stopped, she looked disbelief then bended a little backwards with her hands placed behind her back. They breasts now partly rested on her chest, she couldn’t resist and shook her shoulders making them jiggle from side to side

“well this is certainly interesting” she commented “I just imagined how they would look like if they were bigger, and there they are”

She looked down again, starting to smile.

“they look good on you” was the only thing he could say as he tried to control himself.

“well I’m glad you think so.” She replied, and her smile disappeared “but I need all of this to be ‘original’ size by tomorrow, how do you suppose we do that. Just put my hand out and then…” she looked amazed at her outstretched hand. Out of her fingertips water started to drip out, she shook her hand as to get the water off, but it just splashed out in every direction, when she then stopped even more water came out. She clenched her fist together and the water now came out in a thick beam like from a sink, hitting the floor with a big splash. She stood up and the difference was definably there, She didn’t have to bend as much forward as before. down at her feet, the water starting flowing out onto the bathroom floor. She could now feel herself shrink down as she slowly started to stand up straight and her breast also slowly came back to normal size.

“I really need some sleep after all this” she sighted and started to dry herself while she was still shrinking.

“yea, it’s been a long day” he said, slightly disappointed that her chest was back to normal.

She put a new set of underwear on and laid down in the small bed.

“I’ll guess I see you tomorrow, or hear from you anyway. Good night Perv” She said, sounding tired.

But he knew she wasn’t tired, he could feel adrenalin rushing through her body while she laid there. He couldn’t focus on what she was thinking, so he just startet to think for himself, of all the things that had happened to him in one day. After a while they slowly dosed of to sleep.

At 6 pm the alarm clock started ringing, with her head still buried in the pillow she smacked it to make it stop, and thankfully it did. She slowly opened her eyes and almost rolled herself out of bed, stretched her arm and let out a big yawn. With an impressing routine she started to make herself ready for work. He was amazed how long it took for May to get ready, but then again he was amazed by how much she did in that hour. All the small things like put on makeup and get in her clothes took time, but was almost done in one swift motion. He would never again tell a woman that she was taking too long to get ready. May was not the same natural woman he had seen yesterday, she had transformed herself into a formal business woman, with a black skirt with a matching v-neck shirt and a grey designer jacket on top. The makeup made her eyes pop out, so you really could see her beautiful light brown eyes. The last thing she did was taking on a pair of high heels before She took her keys and walked out to the car then drove off.

She parked the same place as yesterday and walked into the sandwich bar.

“Morning Patric, I’ll just take these”

She took the same basket as Patric had used yesterday, again filled with sandwiches.

“sure, no problem. Have a good day”

“you too”

They both said routinely.

She walked to the other side of the street, the big skyscraper really made you feel small, and so did the hall May walked into. It took maybe 3 stories of space and it was made in a weird old Greek style mixed with some modern features, on the big marble floor you could hear the busy footsteps of busy people walking. in the middle of the hall there was a big gold statue of the building they were in, it didn’t look nearly as impressive in small stature, it actually looked a little dull, like a big rectangular. May walked through the masses, firmly looking at an elevator. It opened up and people walked out, she quickly pressed number 6 and waited for the door to close.

“I like this place” he said, still in awe of the greatness of it all.

“yea? Wait till you see my colleges, they’re delightful!” she said with an overdriven sarcasm.

The door opened up to a big office complex filled with men in suits, everyone surrounded by their own little booth, one of them looked at May and smiled.

“morning sunshine, have and goodies for us today” he started directly at her breast. Without saying anything she looked down took one of the sandwiches and threw it over to him.

“ice cold again today huh.” He said still smiling.

She moved on to the door on the other side of the room. in front of her she could see a man coming directly at her, he was in his mid-thirties, was slightly overweight and combined with his suit that was 2 sizes too small it made him look really fat, but he had a strangely overconfident look on his face.

Perv could feel May tense up as the man came closer.

“Good morning May” he said with big grin on his face, he came all the way up to her so she had to stop, his right hand reached around to her ass and he squeezed her towards him.

“Well, well. What do we have here? He looked directly down, first at her small cleavage now pressed against his stomach and then he shifted his look to the sandwiches. With his left arm her grabbed one of them and then released her. She quickly tangled herself out and walked now a little faster towards the door on the other side. He looked back at her with a smile. 

“That was uncomftable…” Perv said looking a bit confused

“Well, You better get used to it, I can’t afford to lose this job” she thought looking around, still feeling weird talking inside her head.

She reached the door and opened it, it was a small cantina. She placed the sandwiches on the nearest table and walked out again.

“So what do you do here?” he asked, trying to change the subject after his first encounter with sexual harassment.

“I do the things other people are too lazy to do.” She walked over to a booth dropped her bag and picked up a stack of paper. “Like copying these documents and send them to wherever, but mostly I’m the eyecandy for all these horny men” she walked over to a small copy-room right beside the cantina. Closed the door and started putting the paper in the copier. Perv was a little shocked “so you just let the people do that to you, just to keep your job?” she kept working as she answered “look, it’s difficult to find a good job around here with chance of a carrier, if you want to be somebody you need to do these kinds of things okay” perv was still in shock “that sounds horrible!” May was starting to get irritated. “yea? Well, get used to it!” as she just said that, the door to the copy-room went up, surprising both perv and May. Then a chill went down mays spine as she heard the man from before.

“We can’t keep meeting like this” he whispered in a creepy way as he came closer to her.

May turned around and backed of slowly. She didn’t say anything and just looked down as she reached the wall on the other side. When she looked up she saw his fat face directly in front of hers. Perv panicked, he hadn’t had a single gay experience in his life, and he would not allow this one be the first. Amy face changed from emotionless to anger in a second as her right hand came up and smacked him dead on his nose. He was so surprised that he fell on his back, and she saw the opportunity to run for the door. she came out but didn’t know where to go. She tried to casually walk for the door to the cantina and found the nearest chair, kicked it to the side and sat down with her hands in her head.

“what the hell!?” she said out loud crying.

“hey, I couldn’t just let him do that!” Perv replied still in shock.

“off course you could, you could just let it go! Now I’m gonna get fired” her mascara started to run and she tried to control herself.

“I’m sorry” was the only thing he could say.

After a while another man came into the cantina.

“may. Why are you not in your booth? The boss wants to talk to you” he walked out again and May heard him shout after he closed the door. “found her!”

She stood up, refitted her dress, and walked out of the cantine. People stared at her as she firmly walked towards the boss’s office trying to look as confident as possible, but inside she was breaking apart. The walk over there was endless but finally she opened the solid wooden door to his office. It was huge, 5 meters directly ahead of May were 3 big windows with a good view over the city. Between her and the windows was a big solid oak table and behind it, in the most comfortable chair she had ever laid eyes on was the boss. His name was K.M Nielsen if you would believe his nametag on the table. May slowly walked towards him

“you wanted to see me?” she said in a stern voice

She noticed at her right there was a small minibar right beside a big fishtank with small blue fish swimming aimlessly around. She looked back at him and his grey eyes looked directly at hers. He was silent for a moment, but finally said in a deep voice.

“I’ll take it you know what this is about?”

Her nervous mind started to show, but she tried to sound self-confident.

“I claim selfdefense”

He kept looking directly at her, Then stood up.

“You know we can’t have people hitting each other here” he said calmly

“But he came at me, come on! You have seen all the sexual harassment that’s going on!” she started to get desperate

He walked towards her and he said in the same low tone as before.

“and we can’t have some of our best men being charged with a harassment lawsuit” he came close to her and reached out for her hair and slowly stroked it between his hands, while he calmly said.

“Now what are we going to do about this little problem?”

She started to shake and look down, just as she did before in the copy room. Then she looked to her right and stopped shaking. she looked directly at the fish tank, and one thought went through her head. She looked up at the boss now more confidently than ever and whispered

“well why don’t you sit down in your chair and maybe we can find a solution.”

He looked back, with a hint of amazement in his eyes, then turned around and slowly walked to his chair. May glided over to the minibar, shifting her small hips slowly from side to side the best she had learned. She pulled herself a drink then slowly pulled her jacket off, turned around and looked at him with her big brown eyes whispering with a smile

“close your eyes”

He looked confused, but after a few second he complied now sitting down with his hands to his side and a big grin on his face

She quickly placed both her hands in the fishtank and the effect was instantly as she started to expand in every direction. the tank was around 1000 liters and the water level fell drastically. She grew taller and both her bust and hips started to grow now more than the rest for her body. Her clothes started to become tighter around her, but it seemed like it also grew with her, that was perfect she thought. Now bending slightly to keep her hands in the tank her now huge ass stuck out in the air, making her already tight skirt skin tight. The tank was 2/3 empty when she finally stopped and stood up, she could easily reach the roof with her hands and her breast to magnificent proportions, even at her size and the cleavage spilled out her shirt. She slowly walked towards him while he was eagerly waiting. Her high heels clapped heavily on the floor and her hips swung violently as she walked. When she was almost beside him, he couldn’t wait any longer and opened his eyes. He couldn’t believe what he saw. She was huge, almost twice his size. May quickly walked over next to him, and lifted one leg over the chair and sat on him, her ass easily filled his whole lap, and before he could say anything she pressed her huge chest against his face keeping a tight grip on the back side of the chair. She could start to hear muffled screams as he tried to free himself, but his voice barely made it out of Mays huge chest, they easily filled his face and more. The vibration from his screaming and his head trying to get free made her nipples hard and they started to poke out from the shirt. He tried to stand up, but her ass was just too heavy. She looked down and got excited at his attempt to get free, to play with him she slowly rocked up and down humping him. The muffled scream intensified every time she came down on him. Slight deep moans could be heard from May, and slowly the boss ran out of air. Suddenly there was silence. She looked down, she couldn’t believe what she had just done. Water started to come out of every poor in her body and I matter of seconds she was her original size again, still sitting on his lap. From this perspective he was actually pretty tall maybe even 2 meters it was extreme that she could take on a man like that, she still unconsciously had a smile on her face.

Perv whispered slightly nervous “we should get out of here” May looked around her and started to panic.

“shit, I killed him” she said out loud, then she quickly stood up walked around to find a mirror, there was a small one in the minibar, she looked at herself but could find much out of ordinary, she calmed her fingers through her hair and started to adjust her clothes then took a deep breath.

“Okay we need to get out” she casually said walking to the door and went for the exit.

People still looked at her weirdly, but she hoped that was still from the broken nose she had given the other guy. Casually she walked towards the elevator and was quickly out of the building.

“fuck! What do I do now” may thought looking around.

“I don’t know” Perv replied still in shock.

“well, you should fucking know, you got me into this mess! now the police will properly come after me “

“hey it wasn’t me who killed my own boss” he replied in defense.

“fuck! I can’t go home, I don’t have a job” a tear started crawling down her white chin. She started walking fast, not towards her car, she just walked to get the adrenalin out. More tears silently ran down her chin, and her mascara started to run with them, but she didn’t care. She reached for her purse but remembered that it was still up in her booth. She cursed and went in the nearest convenient store. From her bra she pulled up a couple of dollars and gave it to the shopkeeper. “a pack of Marlboro and a lighter please.” The man looked at her with worried eyes, properly because of the running mascara, but finally he reached for the cigarettes and gave it to her along with the change. She took the lighter, and almost before she was out of the store she had lit a cigarette. Perv was going to complain, but didn’t feel like it would be the right time, so he kept quiet. May looked around, it was a busy street cars was in a big line waiting for the green light and busy looking people walked determined along the street almost like robots, most of them wearing a suit or a tight dress, like the one she had. It was like she was looking at the world differently now, like she was free. The tears had stopped. Unintentionally she had focused on a Hispanic woman in a green dress for some time, she looked different from the rest of the people on the street and may didn’t know why, but she felt a strange warm feeling, suddenly she recognized it.

“hey perv” she said, slightly irritated “now is really not your time to shine!”

“I’m sorry, but I have to speak to her” he said nervously

“Oh yea , So you’re just going to use me to talk to that prostitute over there, like we don’t have enough problems?”

“Sorry” he replied, now sounding more determined.

She started walking, but not at her good will. She tried to stop him but he was too determined and it only resulted in a weird kind of walk, so she just let go and tried to hide in her own body. Perv slowly closed in behind her, he noticed her swaying hips and got a little nervous. In May’s voice he asked quietly “excuse me?” she didn’t reply, he tried a little louder “Hey. Excuse me?” the Hispanic lady turned around and looked at him. She was huge compared to May. He regretted his decision immediately but still asked her “umm… hi, um, were you at the beach yesterday?” she turned around and started walking but still replied. “yes, that was me” he started to walk after her, but he had to almost run to keep up.

“look I just want to say sorry” she turned around and looked directly at May who was feeling more embarrassed than she had ever been in her entire life .

“What do you mean, sorry?” The Hispanic lady said with her slightly deep voice lowering herself to look may directly In the eyes.

“well… all that happened that day. Was sort of my fault.”

“what do you mean, your fault?” she said walking a little closer to may who started to back off.

“umm.. yea, I did those things to you, I’m very sorry, it was a mistake, I know”

“so you little lesbian pervert make me look like a fool around all those people, how’d you even do that, I didn’t see you.”

“that’s kind off a long story. Look, I just wanted to say sorry. Okay, I’ll be on my way now. “

May started to turn around when the woman grabbed her shoulder.

“Like hell you won’t! We need to talk about this, come with me.”

With great force she pulled May the other way, and may turned around so she didn’t fall

“look I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do for you, okay.” Perv was starting to get desperate.

“oh, there is one more thing you can do for me and don’t worry, it won’t hurt, I promise.”

They walked for 1 min then turned down a small creepy looking alleyway. May came back to her senses.

“You just won’t stop ‘till I’m dead will you” she though in her best irritated voice, then she stopped and spoke out loud “ hey lady, there’s been a misunderstanding I’m not the one you’re looking for” the woman stopped and looked confused back “excuse me?” May started to explain “look this may sound weird but I have some guy in my head that speaks through me. That’s the guy you’re after” May looked at the woman now a little nervous. That phrase definitely sounded better in her head. “this is a big misunderstanding?” the woman repeated as she walked closer. May looked around but there was no one near them so she backed off to the wall behind her. This setting was starting to get familiar.

“That’s the worst lie I have heard in my entire life” the woman said still walking closer. May could see her big frame coming towards her and she took a deep breath to make herself look a little bigger still clinging tight to the wall behind her. The woman was now one meter from her, but she didn’t stop, she took a step more and her big frame enveloped May. Her big chocolate brown breast filled her view from under her own chin. Under them she could feel the warmth of this beautiful lady. May looked her up in the eyes with her heart beating at an alarming rate, the woman looked back at May’s eyes as her face slowly came closer, may suddenly relaxed and lifted her head towards the woman’s who then planted a soft kiss on Mays lips.

“the other day at the beach” the woman whispered softly “was the best thing I have ever tried in my entire life, I don’t know how you did it, but I want to try again” she landed another kiss “by the way, my name is Sabrina” and then she took a step back and turned around. With May in her hands she walked over to a door on the other side and they walked in. behind the door was a small corridor, right beside May was a woman in a closed off booth, 20 dollars she said casually, and Sabrina found a roll of money tugged away in her cleavage and exchanged them for a key.

May was in chock. Just hours before she had killed a man, but she couldn’t focus on that, all she could think about was having sex with this beautiful woman. It was crazy, because she had never tried anything like ‘this’ before. She tried to blame it on the pervert, but deep inside she knew she wanted it herself, and after all that had happened with the men at work who could blame her. They walked down to their room, it was completely empty except for a triple sized bed placed in the middle. Sabrina casually walked over, sat on the edge of the bed and started to take off her dress. May was in panic, she didn’t know what to do, how would this even work? She walked over to Sabrina’s big frame, she was still nervous but something about Sabrina’s stature made her calm, as she got closer she took off her top and thought “let’s just do it” then she walked over and sat on Sabrina’s lap. Sabrina was now only in her panties and she had an anticipating look on her face. May was startled at the sight of the almost naked woman directly in front of her but it was too late to back down. With her legs on either side of Sabrina, May kissed her right on her soft lips. Sabrina closed her eyes and returned the kiss while she laid down taking May with her. For May it was almost like laying on a soft cloud, Sabrina’s breast were covering her whole middle torso and while they wildly kissed May lowered her hands to explore them, they were soft to the touch and she slowly started to massage them into the side of her torso. They both tried to do their best to keep on going, but it didn’t feel quite right, both didn’t know how to proceed from here, and May started to feel nervous again and she could suddenly feel that she was sweating from all over her body. It wasn’t particularly warm in there but still big drops of what felt like sweat formed around her and dropped down onto Sabrina who didn’t noticed it at first. May looked down breaking the kiss and saw to her amazement that she wasn’t sweating, she was literally melting onto Sabrina. Her silky white skin was starting to spread in a thin layer around Sabrina, she could feel all around her as the white skin traveled around Sabrina’s body. May looked back deep in Sabrina’s eyes and she could see that she felt it, with newfound passion they kissed again. May laid herself flat on Sabrina’s body and she started to melt at a faster rate. Still pressing sabrinas breast against her meting body, she was almost “cut in half” by them and her soft white skin enveloped them and started to form in an almost sucking fashion. Sabrina slowly started moaning to the rhythm of the massage she was given now almost everywhere around her body, her hands slowly worked down to mays now jelly like ass, when it reached its goal she took a firm grip, borrowing her hands insight may who let out a moan in response. Sabrina forced may against her sex and slowly raised her up and down, it resulted in may being smeared all around Sabrina’s crotch. May quickly got the hint and started to massage inside Sabrina’s vagina, a small tongue-like thing formed out of mays white skin and started to harass sabrinas clit. The result was instantaneous as Sabrina raised her upper body like she got a jolt of electricity, the tounge that already had increased in size slowly moved down and started to penetrate Sabrina who was now almost out of control, she moaned heavily to the rhythm of the tongue and wanted it to go faster but she couldn’t get a firm grip on mays ass anymore, may now almost looked like white cream covering Sabrina from neck down. Suddenly mays world turned around as Sabrina got impatient and turned around now sitting up. She violently humped May grinding her down to the bed. as she did, she smeared what was left of may all around her breast as she violently massaged them. Sabrina quickly increased speed and her moans became big screams, her body started to tense all over. And in a last push she raised her chest and took a deep breath and then almost crying out “YES!”. As she came, she fell forover and shook silently as she enjoyed the after spasms. With a smile on her face and May still smeared all around her she fell asleep

They both woke up 2 hours later when the woman who gave them the keys walked in. “morning ladies. You know, this bed isn’t for sleeping.” Sabrina opened her tired eyes. She was spooning mays frame with a hand over her torso. She let out a small yawn. “Just give us 2 minutes okay,” she replied with a tired voice then closed her eyes again. “your lucky business isn’t good right now” the woman said and then walked out. May was also tired though she hadn’t slept that good for a long time. Sabrina’s warm body made her feel safe. They both felt like they could stay like this forever. After a minute of silence, Sabrina talked, still with her eyes closed. “you sure are a strange thing”

“tell me about it” may said smiling she turned her head and looked up at sabrinas face then gave her a light kiss. Sabrina looked back “so, what are you?” she asked.

“until yesterday I was just normal, then after I went to the beach I suddenly woke up with this voice in my head and these strange powers, I don’t even know what I’m capable of” she said softly then turning her head again and looked out in the room. “so you were actually telling the truth yesterday.” Sabrina said with a slight surprised voice while she gently stroked mays smooth black hair, “what do we do now?” Sabrina asked. May remembered the last day, the murder and the fact that she had lost everything, a tear came down her eye “I don’t know” Sabrina picked up on her sadness “what’s wrong?” may looked around again with wet eyes “ I just lost my job and my house, everything.” She chuckled, she didn’t know why she unloaded all this on a stranger, but somehow, Sabrina’s big frame made her feel more secure than she had been in a long time. “What happened?” Sabrina asked concerned

“Does it matter?” she dried her eyes stood out of bed and tried to find her clothes. Sabrina looked at May as she started to pull on her underwear. Finally she asked in a small voice “well my husband have a big boat, maybe you could stay there until you get on your feet?” May stopped crying and looked with sharp eyes at Sabrina. She didn’t know what to say. ‘Husband!’ Off course she had a husband, she was properly one of those gold-digger types, she certainly looked like it. Then again, she did try to help her. Sabrina broke the awkward silence “look I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, it all happened so fast. You properly know what I am, and how I make money.” While she spoke she also stood up and started to dress herself, avoiding eye contact in shame. May kept looking at her. “okay” she silently said. “okay, what?” Sabrina looked back with a hopeful look. May started smiling “I’d really like to stay on your husband’s boat, but just a couple of weeks until I find a new apartment.”

She walked over to Sabrina and hugged her and Sabrina hugged back. They stood there a couple of seconds, before finding the last of their clothes and walked out the door both with a smile on their face.

 

The boat was tied up down at the marina. It was a big 50 feet yartch, compared to the others around it, it was pretty ordinary though. May had just been at her apartment to get the most important things, luckily it didn’t look like the police had shown up so they properly hadn’t tied her disappearing up with the bosses death yet. She put her things down in the biggest cabin but didn’t bother to pack out yet, actually she hadn’t got the green light to stay on the boat from the husband, but as Sabrina had joked, she just had to bend down and give him the reindeer eyes and he would have no choice. May had smiled at that comment, and she couldn’t blame him, Sabrina was quite a sight to behold. May sat down on the bed and took a deep breath.

“So, what are we going to do?”

She jumped up “You’re still here!? you should learn to knock, or at least warn me!”

“Sorry, just wanted an update, seems like I’m in here to stay.”

“Yea? Well, don’t get to comfortable in there” she said laying down looking up at the ceiling

“nah I know you like me. Trust me I can tell”

May smiled “well that’s not fair is it. Besides you come with some `usefull` perks”

Perv was happy to finally see May so happy, and he quickly commented “now who’s the golddigger?”

May giggled and closed her eyes, slowly she dosed off to sleep.

Finding a job wasn’t that easy for May, she needed a place where they didn’t ask questions. And many at her old workplace knew her close relationship with patric, so the old sandwichbar wasn’t an option. But after a week of searching she found a little dusty bar where she could work as a bartender not long from the boat. It was low pay, and it was bad people who had the place, but no questions were asked and she could start the next day.

Many nights Sabrina visited her at the yatch and often when she left, they both had a smile on their face. For the first in a long time may was truly happy, sure she had a shit job and had to rely on some rich bald guy for housing, but she was happy. 2 weeks had passed by, she started to make dinner, the kitchen was small so more often than not she had bought takeaway, but today she felt like she wanted something extra special so she had bought some fresh vegetables and a fresh fish from a local fisherman. The boat soon smelled of delicious food, suddenly the phone rang, may smiled and picked up the phone.

“hey Sab, coming over tonight?” she asked

“May, You have to go, NOW!”

May’s face quickly turned worried “what’s wrong?!”

“They’re coming for you, the police, my husband just talked to them, they sounded pretty serious, they’re on their way to the marina. I don’t care what you have done, just get away!”

May froze, she could hear sirens coming closer. Not again! She would lose everything, her job, her house… Sabrina. She pictured Sabrina’s smiling face and a brief smile came over her face quickly replaced by panic as she snapped back, she had to get out and in a hurry. She grabbed her bag and stormed out to the narrow wooden bridge. She saw the 2 police officers down the marina one of them a woman with long blond hair wrapped in a tight ponytail, the other a typical young male cop , they both had already recognized May and walked with fast steps towards her, there were no way past them they were quickly nearing the bridge. She instinctively ran in the opposite direction of were the cops were but was quickly trapped at the end of the bridge. The policemen were now running and she saw no other solution so she jumped in the water.  

Her life was over, she was going to prison, and for what, killing a pervert. She might as well drown right here right now. Her anger quickly build up, this wasn’t fair, now finally she was happy and then it just ended. The two policemen came to the edge of the bridge and looked after her in the water, they could hear a faint sound coming from the depts. Suddenly they could see a black and white silhouette rapidly approaching from the water. Without warning May’s enlarged head hit the edge of the bridge, the cops who were taken off guard stumbled down the bridge and with May’s increasing frame they fell directly in her cleavage. May screamed her lungs out as she rapidly grew taller and taller, the waterline was at her lower knee before her scream and then her growth stopped. She took herself to her head as if she had sat up too quickly. When May saw what had happened she got a dangerous smile on her face, she could feel something between her breast and looked down.

“well guys, you really know how to ask a girl out” they both squirmed to get a foothold in her cleavage, there was just enough place for them to both stand up and was pressed tight against each other, her voice boomed again and they looked up in her big brown eyes ”it looks like you could use some more space down there, here let me fix that.” She closed her eyes and focused on the feel of her growth that she had started to compare with pleasure, the water started coming down from her feet and then found its way up to her breasts. They started to swell in every direction and it trapped the police men between her now growing cleavage. She gave a slight moan as her breast stopped at, what looked like a big E cup. Again she looked down, the cops were now completely enveloped in her breasts, she could feel them squirm inside. “Much better” she thought now looking around at the marina. She was turned on by the situation and wanted to explore more possibilities, she looked down at the yatches around her, those had irritated her a little, Sabrina had told her that many of them weren’t even used once. They were more for show, so the rich guys could show off to the “little guy”. She walked over to one making all the boats near her rock dangerously from the waves. She lifted one leg over most expensive she could find, it was slightly bigger than the one she had lived on in the past few weeks. She slowly sat down on it, just behind the steering bridge and she could feel her weight pressing the boat down as more and more weight was put on to it. Finally she lifted feet from the ground and put her hand in front of the boat to keep her balance. Surprisingly it could hold her full weight, but she wanted to finish the job, water started flowing outside her legs like a reversed stream reaching her hips and then it all got absorbed through her black skirt. Her thighs started to get thicker and the skirt started to stretch out thinner around her ass, it now leaved almost nothing to the imagination as it kept stretching. Suddenly it was too much for the yatch, It started taking in water from the sides. Her hips now filled the whole width of it, the last couple of meters went fast and May lost her balance and fell backwards laughing. She laid there in the water, with the yatch slowly sinking beside her and she slowly realized what had triggered all this, all the hate. she stopped laughing, she had a mission, and there was one goal, she stood up and walked determined onto shore. As she walked she built up her anger, one place that had done all this to her, that had made her a killer and the place where she forever had lost her faith in men.

She remembered to look down in her cleavage but for some reason the policemen had disappeared, now she had properly killed 2 innocent people, but honestly she didn’t care anymore, this whole damn city could go to hell. As she came closer towards the center of the city, cars and people started to appear, they all had the same reaction to her sudden appearance, they stopped and looked dumbstruck at her. It was a natural reaction but it made it difficult for her to move along. After a couple of slow nervous steps she had enough, she didn’t want to have time to regret her decision “Move if you want to live!” she ordered and then she started walking, without any concern, her feet was just a bit bigger than a car, so for the most part she tried to stay on the street walk. She could start to hear the screams from under her, people was finally realizing what was happening and panic soon spread. she could feel the mass of people as she kicked them and crushed them under her flat soled Kawasaki shoes, but she didn’t look down. The power she felt was immense and it was turning her on. All these rich people thought they could control everything, but now they were mere insects she could just stomp on as she pleased.  

Finally she was there, the source of her frustrations. In front of her was the big skyscraper that she used to work at, it was still bigger than her, around twice as big, but that didn’t stop her. She walked right in front of the building. “good afternoon coworkers” she casually said, groups of small people started gathering at the windows. “Do you like my new body?” she said as she danced around herself while she took off her shirt.

When she came all the way around she had her shirt in a light grip, seeing her reflection in the mirror she smiled and dropped it. To her surprise the shirt instantly turned into water that splashed down on the ground. Dumbstruck for a moment she looked down but then turned her attention back to the building. She walked a little closer and leaned up against it with a sensual look on her face as her naked body touched the cold steel. The people of 10th and 11th floor got a sight of their life as her breast tightly contained in a bra came pressing against the window filling their whole view. May put her right leg around the building and her already short skirt raised and showed her white panties tightly containing her now wet crotch. Her big eyes looked directly into the 15th floor, she gave them her bedroom eyes and then kissed the building, her lips covered three whole windows, as her head moved out again she could see that some of the men had fainted. Smiling sweetly she took a step back from the building “okay who’s the first to test drive this” her hands presented her body, generously showing what she had to offer while she looked down and counted the floors. “guess I have to make up for that broken nose” she bend down and looked at the 6th floor. “hey there” she looked for her victim and quickly found him in the window. As she suspected he looked almost drooling at her cleavage, not that she blamed him, it was quite a sight. With little force she broke a window with her right hand, and reached for him, her hand fitted perfectly with the floor and before he could do anything she had him tightly in her grip. Lifting him close to her eyes May could see the fear all over his face, she smiled making sure to show her white teeth to him. She laid her left hand out flat and carefully placed him on it, he struggled to get a foot hold and finally stood up slightly shaking on his legs, carefully he looked down from the edge of the hand, a long way down was her big breast blocking the view of the streets, May could see his mixed emotion of fear and awe and she grinned, the hand shook slightly as a result and the man almost fell, but May acted quickly and pressed her index finger and thump together and trapped him. She held him up to her face still smiling “so you want to get in my pants, I don’t see a problem with that” she bend over slightly and with her right hand she pulled out her panty line , with fear he saw the dark depth of her vagina under him as he was gently lowered down. She could hear him scream and it send a jolt of pleasure through her body. When she reached her navel she dropped him, his scream intensified and was suddenly muffled, she let out a quick moan as he fell directly in front of her cunt, she spread her breast slightly apart to see him lying there, she could see the fear in his eyes. “Goodbye little man” she said with a big grin as she snapped the panty line back it gave a big pop and then he was gone he was tightly pressed up againt her whole vagina. With the right hand she pressed him up against her, he started squiming and she moaned in response. She pulled off her skirt to get better control then she pressed up against the building again starting to pump her crotch against it, her panties started to get wet smearing it all over the windows below. Her breath became heavier. She started to massage the side of her breast and unhooked her bra. As she did, it also turned to water the water traveled down her chest and moved on to her torso. Her nipples became rock-hard by the touch of the cold glass and they made some of the windows crack. She was slowly building up to an orgasm but needed more, her left hand traveled down her body to help her newfound lover, but he was gone. With two fingers outside her panties she massaged her wet crotch but she couldn’t find him. A little confused she tried to take a step back, but a big yellow bus intercepted her, she tried to keep her balance and reached for the skyscraper but it was too late, with a great slam and a big crunching sound that could be heard throughout the city she sat down. It didn’t take long for her to realize where her ass was now firmly placed “no, no, no, no, NO!” she quickly got on her feet and spun around, her assumption was correct, the sandwich shop was completely flattened by the force of her enormous ass, she quickly got down on all four and searched the wreck for patric, he was nowhere to be found, that could be a good thing, maybe he had gone out. She looked furiously back at the office building, with one motion she sat up and ran towards the building hands first as to push the building. Like a wave she hit the building and exploded into water that sploshed up at the building and fell towards the street under, the building was still standing but almost every window on one side was either cracked or completely gone, water kept floating down the building and slowly flowed into the sewer. Silence roamed the city for what seemed like ages. people around still stared up at the building in disbelief all dripping wet. Suddenly a strange feeling fell over the place, people started looking at each other to see if anyone else had the same feeling.

Then a big crackling noise roamed not far from where it all had happened . the water started to shake and behave strange, suddenly a big crack in the road appeared and out came May growing rapidly. She rose from the crack with water still coming from underneath, the water on the street came rushing to her and the soaking wet people around her was forced with it, people started screaming and tried to get away but it didn’t help, when they came to May’s body they were absorbed with the water.

May kept growing, she grew bigger than before, much bigger. She rose up towards the sky screaming in pleasure. Soon she was the same size as the building and then something happened, like a ghost she was starting to become transparent and it became more noticeable the more she grew. Still growing she looked down at herself, she was surprised, but more surprising was what she found “inside” her body. She could see people floating around inside her. she instantly recogniced the two cops, even though they didn’t have their uniform on anymore, actually they were butt naked and kissing each other. Her confusion made her stop growing but soon she got a smile on her face.

“so it’s here you all have been hiding.”

She looked at the all the people inside her, they were all naked or rapidly trying to take their clothes off. she looked down at a young couple down in her left breast kissing passionately. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation she got from them, like a sexy tingling spreading from her breast to her whole body as she felt all the people inside her. she let out a slight moan and opened her eyes again, she looked down and

was surprised to see her former workplace was now only came up to her thighs. She could not resist and raised one foot over the building and her now exposed vagina hovered over it. the sexual tension inside her kept increasing as she took a deep breath and sat down on the building, the cold concrete made her shiver and it was like the people inside her also felt it. Her ass was significantly wider than the building but she wasn’t big enough for what she had in mind. She swept her hips a little back and knelt down rubbing her body down the building side, her upper body filled the whole view of it and it only came up to her chin. “hey again guys, missed me” she said seducingly, she wasn’t even sure they could hear her since her boobs had fully enveloped the top of the building, but she didn’t care. “well I don’t have much more time to play with you, so I just have to fuck you all at once” as she said that she broke two water hydrants down on the street near her with her hands. It violently splashed around with water and it all found its way towards her feet as she absorbed it all, her hips started widening again. She let out a big smile and kissed the top of the building.

“hope you guys will enjoy this as much as me.” She slowly stood up again gently pressing her widening hips against the building, as she stood up she looked down at her now really disproportionate ass. She placed her vagina directly above the build and lowered herself down once more. she let out a big moan as her lips gently touched the building. May still wasn’t big enough, but that didn’t stop her from eagerly grinding the roof against her crotch as she slowly started to surround it. The people inside her could feel the increased sexual tension, they were like animals fucking each uncontrollably. Finally it happened, she could fell her inner lips hungrily swallowing the top of the building and she started to pump up and down on the top. Her moans became louder as she started to explore her own body with her hands.

She took bigger strokes as her size increased, the upper flores was now being completely gone inside her, and the thought alone made her wet, all the big bosses now only a sextoy for her pleasure. Goey water started dripping down the building sides and filled the rooms where the windows had broken. The moans became more like screams as she kept going faster, half the building was now completely enveloped as her hungry vagina kept going, suddenly she slowed up and took in a deep breath, with 3 enourmous strokes she almost enveloped the whole thing, with her lungs full power she screamed and exploded into water. The building couldn’t stand the pressure and also exploded into pieces

Just as soon as it begun it was finished.

May woke up like from a bad dream, it was almost dark except for a flickering light a couple of meters away. She was completely naked and like a baby she had squatted together to keep herself warm. It took some time to realize what had happened and what a mess she was in, but as it slowly came to her she started to get scared, people were properly looking for her. she looked around and noticed a pool of water to the side of her, could it be? She tried to contact Perv in her head but there was no response. She slowly moved over and poked the water, it was a little gooey and responded by stretching lightly upwards. It had to be him, she looked around again and found an empty bottle sticking out from a trashcan. She walked over and grabbed it, she looked at it then at the pool of water, May quickly opened it, ran over to the pool and went down on all four, with a disgusted grin on her face she quickly sucked the water up then spat it out in the bottle and then closed it. Looking eagerly at the water in the bottle she could see that it started to disturb, first slowly but after a few seconds it was wildly trashing around in the bottle. “Sorry Perv, but I have plans for you” she whispered then walked out into the night.

The next morning May walked down a big almost empty road wearing the spare set of clothes she had placed down at her work as a bartender. She had also taken the liberty to “borrow” a pair of sunglasses that she had picked in the “forgotten-case” at the same place. the large mansion like buildings around her suggested that she was now at the expensive site of the town, she stopped at a fenced off, almost castle-like mansion and stopped to look around, she finally decided to press the bell on the gate, an old grumpy voice appeared. “what do you want!” she looked directly at a camera placed on top of the gate “hey there, I’m here to talk to Sabrina.” She said in a calm voice. “hey… you’re that girl from my boat, if you don’t go away i will call the police!” May took of her sunglasses and with a big self-confident smile she said. “you properly saw what happened to some of the last people that pissed me of. So I would strongly recommend that you reconsider your answer” there was silence for a couple of seconds and may put her sunglasses on again. Then the door to the house finally opened and May could see the familiar swinging curves of Sabrina in a tight multicolored dress. Mays smile became wider and waited eagerly for her to come closer

“What happened to you!” Sabrina looked worried “you were all over the news!”

May looked in Sabrina’s eyes and instantly felt the comforting feeling of being safe near her “ what can I say, maybe I got a little carried away”

Sabrina looked back with a small smile “yea you certainly took a number on that tower, looked fun though” May smiled and asked “care for a drink? There’s something I want to show you.”

“a drink at 8 am in the morning, you sure are bad company.” She thought about it for a second “sure, why not.” She finally answered.

Sabrina opened the gate from the inside and they started walking down the streets.

They walked 10 minutes without saying anything before Sabrina finally broke the silence.

“so I think it’s time that you explain a little about yourself. Anything you want to share?”

May took a couple of seconds to think about where to start but finally answered. She talked about her experience with the place, about Perv and the power she had, and finally about the episode the day before. May talked for almost half an hour while Sabrina just listened. Suddenly May stopped walking “we are here” she said as she looked up at the bar she was working at.

May walked in and ordered two cheap double whiskey shots, Sabrina looked at her with big eyes, and may returned the surprised face with a smile.

“Don’t worry there’s a good reason for these, other than I’m a big alcoholic off cause.”

Sabrina smiled back still a little worried but shook it off and asked “so, what’s gonna happen now? What did you want to show me?”

May instantly put on a serious face, she looked around in her bag found the cola bottle half filled with water and put it on the table in front of her “don’t open it.” Sabrina looked confused at her, then took the bottle. May started to explain “well, I can’t stay here anymore. I want to move away, maybe to Europe” she paused for a second and then took a deep breath “I want you to come with me” she looked Sabrina right in her eyes.

Sabrina looked up from the bottle, “what?!” she almost screamed.

May looked at her with an almost apologizing face, “I love you and I can’t do this by myself. I know this is much to take in but” “yes” she was interrupted by Sabrina.

Now it was mays turn to look surprised. “Yes I want to go to Europe with you, I always wanted to get away from all this, it was just so convenient to stay, so yes.” May didn’t know what to do, she had run this conversation through her mind a million times and none of them could match this one. Sabrina looked down at the bottle “what does this have to do with Europe though?”

may had totally forgot about the bottle in her excitement and answered “do you remember perv, the voice in my head I talked about who gave me those powers?”

Sabrina remembered back “yes. You mean the Perv that attacked me on the beach” she got a goofy smile on her face. They both now looked at the bottle “you mean, he’s in the bottle?” Sabrina asked confused. “yep” may answered shortly. May shifted her eyes from Sabrina’s and then down to the two glasses with the cheap whiskey.

Sabrina followed her eyes and then looked back at the bottle. “You don’t mean that we should” she paused, and May continued “yes. I want to share this experience with you, I already said it, I love you and this is an adventure we should have together.” Sabrina looked at the bottle, she could see the water starting to stretch and move inside, she instantly released the bottle with a small yelp and may grabbed it. “if you don’t want to I wouldn’t pressure you, but this will open so many new doors for us. And trust me, it is amazing” Sabrina mustered a nervous smile, “ well it did look like you enjoyed yourself yesterday” may chuckled “I did” she opened the bottle and quickly poured the water evenly out in the two glasses. The whiskey started to shake as it mixed with the water but after a couple of seconds it evened out with only slight disturbances on top. May raised her glass “to the future?” Sabrina looked unsure at the glass but finally took it with a smile and clinked it against mays. “To the future.”

They both drank the whole thing quickly turned down the glass and looked at each other disgusted “damn, that’s foul!” Sabrina said with a grin on her face. May coughed “ yea we are defiantly not famous for our good wiskey down here”. Sabrina started to feel around her stomach, “ do you feel any different?”, may looked around “no not practically” she replied. Suddenly a male voice stuttered “ helloo ladiiees”, Sabrina smiled “great, you gave me a drunken Perv, sometimes I wonder why I trust you” may smiled back “don’t worry, after you get to know him he’s actually pretty sweet. just don’t look down.” She said suggestively. “Why, what happens if you” Sabrina looked down at her cleavage and could immediately feel it “Jesus! He surly is a Perv” she surprisingly said now biting her lower lip, they both laughed then kissed passionately. “I have a key for a spare bed over there, want to try it out” may whispered. With a broad smile Sabrina followed her to the nearest door behind the bar.  

To be continued, hopefully…

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3672