mini goddess guide by Mr_G
Summary:

A collection of profiles of the the mini goddesses that have appeared in my stories,


Categories: Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5642 Read: 16249 Published: July 14 2013 Updated: July 21 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Mini goddess guide

 

Part 1

 

Andrea profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: brown

Skin: white

Height: 6 inches

 

Andrea was a normal sized woman (well at 5'10" a bit on the tall side) living in Maine. But on October 2nd 2001 while visiting the local mall she along with some other women was shrunk by a group of Shrinkers led by Raymond. (Shrinkers are WAP (Wishbone Altered People).  The Shrinkers then sold some of the SW and Andrea was sold to her friend Mabel.

 

Andrea hated being small and helpless and while Mabel didn't treat her too bad Andrea didn't want to live at her house.

 

Then the Wishbone restaurant came to town. Andrea talked Mabel into taking her to the restaurant and ordering the Wishbone meal deal. Andrea wished to become a goddess, hoping to become a GTS-Goddess while Mabel wished to win the jackpot every time she played the lotto.

 

The next morning Andrea was shocked to find she was still six inches tall. She wanted to give Stanley charm a piece of her mind. And the next thing she knew she was at the wishbone restaurant. Stanley Charm told her that she was the first of the mini goddesses. He also told her …like all goddesses you're immortal and immune to size changing rays and potions." Stanley also told Andrea she had magic powers. And when she asked for details he replied. "You have Teleporation abilities ability to conjure up small items for personal use." For some reason he didn't mention her ability to sense other goddesses.

 

After her chat with Stanley, Andrea spent the day testing out her new powers. She also liberated a few SW from Raymond and his gang. Although the shrinkers shrank a few of their pets into oblivion before Andrea could rescue them.

 

The next day was very busy for Andrea. She went to MBC (a local television station), which had been invaded by a bunch of Dolly Hilter's SW soldiers. She defeated them easily. Then she ran into Alice Gabriel the GTS-goddess on the moon. Later she traveled between universes for the first time and met Rose Crusher. Andrea also met a Sizechanger for the first time. Later that day, Andrea came across a fight between the shrinkers and Alice who was eventually assisted by three GTS-Goddesses.

 

Things didn't go well between Andrea and the GTS-Goddesses. They already hated SW and found it easy to hate mini goddesses as well.

 

The next day, Andrea in an effort to see how big GTS-Goddesses get, met Sally Cooper. After talking to her, Andrea went to the Wishbone restaurant. There she discovered that a girl called Paula had become a mini goddess. They were soon joined by Sasha Evens and Clarissa Mullari, two mini goddesses not of my creation. Stanley then gave all four goddess a briefing on the GTS/SW war and on GTS-space and SW-space. The briefing gets interrupted when Gabrielle attacks New England. Andrea along with Sasha and Clarissa go to fight her. They managed to save a few people.

 

Afterwards Andrea returns to Mabel place to find Mabel shrunk, the former SW, normal size and a Sizechanger named Martha. Martha tells Andrea that the Masterchemi want to work out some sort of deal between the mini goddesses and the Sizechangers.

 

Andrea helped worked out a Christmas 2001 truce between the mini goddesses and the GTS-Goddesses. She found Christmas hard.

 

One of Andrea's jobs is to meet women who have recently become mini goddesses. This is how she met Claire Martin at Gabriel University in 2002. Claire had just shrunk her boyfriend Raymond, when Andrea caught up to her. When Claire shrunk Raymond to dust mite size and killed him, Andrea as her if "that was really necessary?"

 

Despite her concern about Claire’s evil nature, Andrea was too busy with the war with GTS-Goddesses to do much about it.

 

In the fall of 2002, Andrea along with Paula put out an ad to attract women to the mini goddess race. Despite the advice of Mike, the ad makes no mention of mini goddesses. After Sara had become a mini goddess, Andrea along with Paula went to brief Sara. But Sara wanted nothing to do with the war or with them.

 

 For Christmas 2002 Andrea got a Shrink gun. At New Year eve she managed to patch things up with Sara. She and Sara worked together during the battle of Donville. (Jan, 2, 2003)

 On May 3 2003 Andrea informed Sara that the GTS-Goddess had launched another attack on her world. She led Sara to Vancouver. Andrea tried to stop Gabrielle from destroying Vancouver but Gabrielle ignored her efforts to lead her away from the city.

 Around Christmas 2004, Andrea went to Sim Charmed to compete against Rose for the Charmed ones (well simulations of them) support.

In 2008 Andrea welcomed Natalie to the mini goddess race. Andrea hoped Natalie could help win the GTS/SW war. Andrea also took Natalie to a mini goddess meeting that featured Tina, Jennifer, Kayla, Faith, Barbara, Sara Cole, Nancy and Paula.

Andrea also had a brief encounter with Buffy.

 

At the end of the GTS/SW war (2009 CE) Andrea and her friends dominated SW-space. She held a joint news conference with Rose Crusher to announce the great comprise.

 

Starting in 2009, Andrea started spending a lot of her time in Doll world. A world that been shrink to 1/12th it’s original size. Andrea six inches is six feet to the locals. She even has a house there.

 

Today Andrea is the leader of the mini goddesses of SW-Space. While Andrea and friends don’t rule over the 300 or so worlds of SW-Space they do consider them under their protection.

 

Story Appearances:

Andrea saga

Mentioned in "A Wishbone Christmas"

 Sara vs. the GTS-goddesses

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

Buffy (very brief appearance)

The losers

 

Barbara profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: brown

Skin: dark

Height: 4.5 inches

 

Ever since her teens, Barbara has been a SW fan. So when she heard back in 1998 that a SW band was forming she joined up. Much to the dismay of her parents and older sister Paula, who is a GTS fan.

 

By 1999, the Mice Girls were already touring various worlds. One concert held in 1999 took place on Steve's kitchen table. The concert ended when a 60-foot giantess named Heather attacked. Heather hated the Mice Girls calling them a rip off of the Spice Girls.

 

When war broke out between GTS-Space and SW-Space, Barbara and her fellow Mice Girls were asked to keep up moral among the SW.

 

Disaster struck at a concert in October of 2001. Giantesses (including Heather who later died in the attack) and the GTS-Goddesses Michelle and Wendy attacked. Fortunately for Barbara, Paula was able to rescue her. (Paula had crashed the concert a few minutes before the attack)

 

Along with the other survivor Faith, Barbara was taken to Mabel's house. Michelle was furious to learn that two of the Mice Girls survived. She vowed to hunt them down.

 

For several months Barbara and Faith laid low while Paula helped take care of them.

 

In the summer of 2002 the Mice Girls decided to start touring again. They started with a concert in Rival Cove. Unfortunately Michelle sent a GTS-Goddess pet named Elizabeth after them and Paula had to rescue them again. Barbara along with Faith was taken to the Wishbone restaurant.

 

Tired of being helpless in face of GTS-goddesses and giantess attacks, Faith convinced Barbara to wish for them to become mini goddess. By morning their wish had come true. They changed their name from Mice Girls to Mice Goddesses.

 

Elizabeth tried to kill Barbara by stepping on her. But she was now immortal. Barbara did nothing to save Elizabeth after Michelle had shrunk her.

 

Barbara along with Faith resumed their multi universe tour promoting SW and blasting GTS. They did make an appearance at the 2002 Christmas Eve Wishbone Christmas party.

 

In 2008 Barbara was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

Today the Mice goddesses still go on tours to various worlds in SW-Space.

Story Appearances

Andrea Sega

Return of the Mice Girls

The memoirs of Staley Charm

 

Barbie profile

Hair: blond

Eyes: blue

Skin: white

Height: 11 inches

 

Barbie became a mini goddess in 2009. Her boyfriend didn’t like the fact his girl was no bigger than a Barbie doll. But Barbie didn’t mind being small for she was a SW fan. For the record Barbie doesn’t like GTS-Goddesses and she hates Joanna.

Barbie world was ruled by a GTS-Goddess named Joanna Jones. But she was overthrown and forced into exile, much to Barbie’s delight.

 

Today Barbie world is part of SW-Space. All the giantess fans that used to live there are either dead or have moved on to other worlds.

 

Story appearances

Mentioned in Stanley Charm memoirs

 

To be continued

 

 

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Part 2

 

Cindy Wu profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: yellow

Eyes: brown

Height: 5 inches

 

Cindy Wu is unusual for she was a SW for years before she became a mini goddess.

Back in 2004 she worked at World Best Foods. But she made the mistake of stealing Steven Miller. Deborah Steven’s wife then shrank Cindy and Cindy ended up becoming the pet of Mistar Law, Deborah’s sister.

 

Not long afterwards while at the pet sitters Cindy was liberated and taken to the Friendly Cove world to be placed under Nancy’s protection. Meaning she got kissed by Nancy and got protected by a smart shield.

 

She spent the next four years being under Nancy protection then in 2008/2009 went on a bunch of missions for the mini goddesses and in 2009 was rewarded by becoming a mini goddess herself. She got to keep the smart shield making her unique among mini goddesses.

 

Today Cindy spends much of her time being a pest to the Sitmobtia. She is strongly opposed to the human pet trade.

 

Story appearances

Author note: Cindy is a mortal in these stories.

I married a sizechanger

I sizechanger

John’s story

At the pet sisters

When witches interfere (in the interlude)

 

Claire Martin profile

 

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Skin: white

Height: 8"

 

Claire was once 5'8". For years she had dreams of becoming a kisser. (She heard about them through the inter-universe net) Claire wanted to turn people into pets. Then one day early in 2002, Wishbone came to town. She ordered to Wishbone meal deal and wished to become a kisser.

 

The next morning, Claire wakes up to find herself 8" tall and in a box. She soon discovers that her ex-boyfriend Richard Brook went to Wishbone a few hours before her and wished for her to be shrunk to doll size and delivered to him in a box.

 

He makes her kiss his toes, which proves to be a mistake for Claire wishes he was the same size she was. To their surprise he shrinks.

 

Andrea then shows up and tells Richard that Claire has turned him into a pet. Andrea then tells Claire she's a mini goddess with the power to turn people into pets. Claire then removes Richard's ability to speak before shrinking him down to dust mite size and crushing him between her toes.

 

Claire hated being the smallest girl in town. So she started a shrinking reign of terror at Gabriel University.

 

Marsha Brown was her first victim. She got shrunk during her SOC 200 class. Then various men and women got shrunk. Claire shrinks the hometown football team to doll size in mid game. She also shrinks the head cheerleader, a girl named Judith Leaver because she was acting like a goddess.

 

Two months after shrinking Marsha, Claire tells her story to Jane Cardigan a reporter from the Gabriel University Times and unaware pet. Claire refuses to let Jane publish the story and when Jane tries to run away, she shrinks her to 1/16 of an inch in height and leaves her in the women's dorm of the university.

 

One day, Jack Perkins picks up Claire while she was standing in the hall. When Claire demands that he put her down, Jacks asks that she do her worst. She then kisses him and shrinks him to a 1/8th of an inch in height. She then takes him to another of her pets a woman named Kimberley. She then imprisons Jack in Kimberley's navel.

 

(It's not covered in any of my stories, but Jane and Jack eventually met each other.)

 

Around Halloween of 2002, the ghost of Courtney goes to Gabriel University and asks for Claire's help. Claire agrees to strike against Courtney's enemies. She confronts Candy first. When Candy's shrink ray fails to shrink Claire, Claire kisses her and shrinks her to the size of a fly, even giving her fly wings. When her boyfriend Justin comes home instead of obeying his demand to restore Candy to her proper size and shape Claire steps on her, killing her. Justin then tries to kill Claire but fails. Then Claire kisses him and shrinks him down to bite size. She then eats him. To his surprise, he doesn't die in her stomach. But is trapped in his own private hell.

 

Claire then briefly dropped in on the mini goddess Christmas party being held at Wishbone on Christmas Eve. But she got into an argument with Stanley Charm and left in a huff.

 

For Christmas (2002) Claire gave Gus Gilbert a six inch tall Amanda as a gift. Amanda had been a tall girl and mean to Gus. In the note Claire wrote to Gus, Claire assures him that it was safe to handle her. (By this time there was a strong belief that shrunken people were contagious, that you could shrink just by hanging around shrunken people) Her letter also stated that he didn't have to worry about being shrunk during the holidays.

 

 Sometime during the fall of 2002, Brooke came to Gabriel University. Claire turned her into a pet and then into a doll. Being turned into a living doll is considered one of the worse things that can happen to a mortal.

 

A few months later, Claire shrunk the new University president, a blond woman named Martha Turtledove while she was making a speech. Martha claimed the shrinking people crises which caused the previous president to resign were under control. Claire went out to prove it wasn't. Claire told Martha that she was the one in control not them.

 

Since it was Gus Gilbert's birthday she gave Martha to him as a gift.

 

 During the spring break Claire took part in Green Valley Survivor. Shrinking several pets and turning Monica into a doll.

 

Later that year (2003 CE) Claire Martin met Claire Snyder. Since the shorter Claire was unaware that she was a mini goddess. Claire was able to convince her that she was a pet under her control. She kept the other Claire under her control for months. But Claire Snyder objected to Claire Martin's activities: Especially her actions against the FBI and the NSA and various world leaders. For Claire was getting more and more ambitious.

 

A show down occurred in early 2004 between the two Claire's. Claire Snyder called Claire Martin's bluff to destroy her if she didn't behave.

 

One time Claire teleported herself to Mr. G's room and interrupted Mr. G's conversation with Debbie. Claire complained that Mr. G liked GTS better than SW and there was a lack of new Gabriel University stories. She suggested that Mr. G send Debbie to Gabriel University but her request was turned down.

 

Claire is a power hungry goddess. As time went on she visited other universes looking for new opportunities and victims. Rumor has it that she even visited universes outside the Wishbone multi verse.

 

In 2009 as part of the great comprise Claire Martin was exiled from SW-space. Most mini goddess was not sorry to see her go.

 

Story appearances:

Author note: This list only mentions stories are that posted on giantess world. Claire appeared in many more stories that are not posted here.

Why?

Green Valley Survivor

 The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Claire Snyder profile

 

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Skin: white

Height: 3"

 

Claire was a 5'8" 28 year attending Gabriel University when she shrunk. Catherine the super witch had warned her several years earlier that she would be shrunk, but by 2003 she had forgotten the warning.

 

At first Claire thought she was just another SW. Claire Martin who she met shortly after she shrank gave her the impression that she was under her control. It was months later, after Claire Snyder stood up to Claire Martin that she discovered the truth. She was a mini goddess and was her own master.

 

When she found out that she would be three inches tall for all eternity, it depressed her. Claire even attempted suicide. But she spent most of her time in search of ways to get big again. She went to Catherine, but she couldn't help her grow. Neither could the other super witches she met. She went to the Sizechangers and met the Size ranger, but they couldn't help her either. No matter where she went or whom she met, no one could help her grow to human size.

 

In 2005 she went to Wishbone and had a chat with Stanley Charm. He couldn’t make her grow and couldn’t turn her back into a human. It made no sense to Claire that a human could be turned into a goddess but a goddess could not be turned into a human.

 

By the 22nd century, Claire was getting desperate. In 2127, she asked her friend Tina to take her to the year 2000 so she could talk to Rita. To her disappointment, FemaleGrow didn't make her grow. While there she met Amanda, again. Claire had several encounters with Amanda before although for Amanda they hadn't met before. Claire told Rita that both men and women would lose the Gender War.

 

In 2004, Claire met GTS-Goddesses for the first time. One of them was a 4,000-foot blond named Amanda. To Claire's surprise, Amanda claimed to have met Claire before, back in the year 2000. At the time Claire thought Amanda was nuts, it was only after Claire's time travel trip that the encounter make sense. They eventually had a good laugh over it and over the centuries became good friends.

 

Story appearances:

Gender war: Rita and the mini goddess

Mentioned in Gender war: Meet Catherine

 

To be continued

 

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Part 3

 

Faith profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 4.5 inches

 

Faith was always wanted to be small. When she heard about the SW band known as the Mice Girls she knew she had to join.

 

By 1999, the Mice Girls were already touring various worlds. One concert held in 1999 took place on Steve's kitchen table. The concert ended when a 60-foot giantess named Heather attacked. Heather hated the Mice Girls calling them a rip off of the Spice Girls.

 

When war broke out between GTS-Space and SW-Space, Faith and her fellow Mice Girls were asked to keep up moral among the SW.

 

Disaster struck at a concert in October of 2001. Giantesses (including Heather who later died in the attack) and the GTS-Goddesses Michelle and Wendy attacked. Fortunately for Faith, Paula was able to rescue her. (Paula had crashed the concert a few minutes before the attack)

 

Along with the other survivor Barbara, Faith was taken to Mabel's house. Michelle was furious to learn that two of the Mice Girls survived. She vowed to hunt them down.

 

For several months Barbara and Faith laid low while Paula helped take care of them.

 

In the summer of 2002 the Mice Girls decided to start touring again. They started with a concert in Rival Cove. Unfortunately Michelle sent a GTS-Goddess pet named Elizabeth after them and Paula had to rescue them again. Faith along with Barbara was taken to the Wishbone restaurant.

 

Tired of being helpless in face of GTS-goddesses and giantess attacks, Faith convinced Barbara to wish for them to become mini goddess. By morning their wish had come true. They changed their name from Mice Girls to Mice Goddesses.

 

Elizabeth tried to kill Barbara by stepping on her. But she was now immortal. Michelle then shrunk Elizabeth to size of a dust mite and Faith then stepped on her.

 

Faith along with Barbara resumed their multi universe tour promoting SW and blasting GTS. They did make an appearance at the 2002 Christmas Eve Wishbone Christmas party.

 

In 2008 Faith was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

Today the Mice goddesses still go on tours to various worlds in SW-Space.

 

 

Story appearances

Andrea saga

Return of the mice girls

The memoirs of Stanley charm

Natalie

 

 

Jennifer Dolon profile

 

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Skin: white

Height: 1"

 

At an inch tall, Jennifer is the shortest mini goddess of my creation. She became a mini goddess in the spring of 2002.

 

She helps SW (and the occasional SM) who are less than an inch tall. Jennifer can see and hear people as small as a micron.  Thanks to her telekinetic powers she can safely handle them as well.

 

Jennifer also has the normal mini goddess power of teleporting and can materialize objects including a machine gun. (Used to kill an ant in "Loose Lips")

 

But not all her attempts to save people succeed. Her attempt to save Cathy failed when Mindy the super witch shrank Cathy into oblivion. This happened on Halloween of 2002.

 

 Jennifer was mistaken for a GTS-Goddess when she visited the shrunken norm world after it had been shrunk by Sizechangers.

 

 In the spring of 2004, Jennifer told Goldie how to get back to normal size.

 

In the spring of 2006, Jennifer visited Tinyville. She came to Stacey's aid when Dai sent her to the apartment. (See the story Best of both worlds for details.)

 

In 2008 she was part of the group of mini goddesses that met Natalie.

 

Story appearances

 

Adding insult to injury

Best of both worlds

Natalie

 

Kayla profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: blue

Skin: white

Height: 8"

 

Kayla became a mini goddess sometime in 2002 CE due to a wish made at Wishbone. Her boyfriend at the time, a man named Mike had a SW fantasy. He wanted to see her doll sized and helpless while Kayla didn't want to be helpless. So they comprised with her wishing to become a mini goddess. Kayla never expected her wish to come true.

 

Kayla's first Christmas shrunk was a nightmare. While her dad understood, her mother and older sister (Judy) felt she deserved what she got. Her mother was embarrassed to have a doll-sized daughter, while Judy hated SW.

 

Later (2003 CE to be exact) Kayla tried to tell her life story. But magazines like "Time" refused to deal with her. So she decided to try Science fiction and fantasy magazines instead. But she didn't have much luck. Kayla's meeting with Dawn, editor of "Out of this world stories" was typical of her experiences with such magazines.

 

Kayla became friends with Stanley Charm (the manager of the Wishbone restaurant) and encouraged him to write his memoirs.

 

In 2008 Kayla was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

Story appearances:

 

Stanley Charm memoirs

Natalie

 

 

Nancy profile

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Skin: white

Height: 6"

 

Nancy lives in Friendly Cove, Nova Scotia. In 2003, much to her dismay she became a mini goddess. (She always hated the idea of being shrunk).

 

In August of 2003 Nancy went to Wishbone and had a chat with Stanley Charm. She told him that she hated being a mini goddess and she didn’t know what to do. Stanley told her wishbone couldn’t turn her back into a human and maybe she could do something to help her fellow SW.

Nancy is best known for her dollhouses. Starting in 2004, she started creating homes for SW.  Each house is designed for a different size of woman. At first there was only one house built for 6" woman. By 2010, there were homes for 9", 6", 3", 2" and inch tall women.

 

All the dollhouses are protected by magic. No men not even shrunken men are allowed in.

 

 In the spring of 2004, Nancy welcomed Cindy Wu, placing her under her protection. Whoever Nancy places under her protection is protected by a smart shield.

Story appearances:

A very brief appearance in "Giantess duty" as a normal sized woman

 Brief appearance in the end of "At the pet sitters"

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

 

To be continued

 

 

Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Part 4

 

Natalie Small profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: four inches

 

Natalie became a GTS-Goddess in 2008. She and her friends are fans of “I married a sizechanger”. They were playing a role playing game and she got the mini goddess card. She got turned into a mini goddess and besides the normal mini goddess powers she was given the power to fly. She went to Mr. G to complain but he refused to turn her and friends back to normal. But he did give her the knowledge in the book “Everything you need to know about the Wishbone multi universe but were afraid to ask.

To make a long story shorter, Natalie got together with her friends and ended up staying at the Wishbone restaurant for a couple of weeks. Natalie would return to Wishbone now and then. She won’t admit it but she has a bit of a crush on Stanley Charm.

 

Natalie did met many of her fellow mini goddess during a meeting held just days after she became a mini goddess. They had hoped Natalie could help them win the GTS/SW war. Natalie told them she wasn’t interested in fighting there war. Other than the evil GTS-goddess club she had no problem with GTS-goddesses.

 

Natalie tries to keep a low profile and still hangs out with her fellow role players.

 

Story appearances

Natalie

Buffy (brief appearance)

Stanley Charm memoirs

 

Paula profile

 

Hair: blond

Eyes: brown

Skin: white

Height: 5.5 inches

 

Paula decided to become a mini goddess after seeing Andrea on T.V. So she went to Wishbone and ordered the Wishbone meal deal. She thought it would be all fun and games and was dismayed to learn she would have to fight GTS-Goddesses. Paula asked if she could take her wish back but was told it wasn't possible.

 

She along with Andrea, Clarissa and Sasha went to a briefing on GTS and SW space. Paula refused to join Andrea and friends in their attack on Gabrielle.

 

Later during the briefing Paula accidentally teleported herself to a Mice Girls concert just as the concert as attacked by giantesses Heather and Betty, who then joined by GTS-Goddesses Michelle and Wendy. Then the Giantess exterminators showed up. In the battle that followed Paula was only to save two Mice Girls. (The other two died) She then teleported them to Mabel's house. From that day forward she felt responsible for the Mice girls and kept frequent tabs on them. That changed in 2002 when the mice girls became the mice goddesses. They no longer needed Paula’s help.

 

Like Andrea, she took advantage of the 2001 Christmas truce to visit her family.

 

In the fall of 2002 she was at Andrea's side when they went to see Sara after she became a mini goddess. Sara refused to have anything to do with them.

 

In 2008 she was part of the group that met Natalie.

Story appearances

Andrea saga

Mentioned in "A Wishbone Christmas"

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

 

Sara Cole profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: black

Skin: white

Height: 6"

 

Sara is the only daughter of Susan and Henry Cole. She was just another brunette with a home and a cashier job at a major department store. Then one day in October of 2002 she saw an ad in a women magazine for goddess makers. The ad asked the readers if she wanted immortality and magic powers. In others words a goddess. Her friend Peggy warned her that it sounded too good to be true, but Sara didn't listen.

 

When Sara went down to Goddess Makers she was asked by Mike to sign a consent form. She gladly did so. To her horror she then shrank to six inches in height. Mike then told her that she was now a mini goddess. And then Andrea and Paula showed up asking Sara to join their war against the GTS-Goddesses. Sara refused and asked that she be turned back to normal or she'll sue. They told her it wasn't possible and that she would be a mini goddess forever. Sara then went home, getting there in an instant thanks to her new powers.

 

Life then got very interesting for Sara. Over the coming days and months her relationship with Peggy changed. (Peggy tried to treat her like a pet) Sara tested out her powers. She lost her cashier job and her old house, although she got a new one for Christmas.

 

 The days from December 30 2002 to January 3 2003 were busy ones for Sara. She went to the Wishbone restaurant in a futile effort to get restored to human size. Meet two GTS-Goddesses, made friends with several Sizechangers. Patched things up with Andrea, and took part in the battle of Donville in which thousands of her friends and neighbors died including her friend Peggy.

 

 On May 3 2003 Rachel Foster and Rose Crusher attacked Donville. While Sara along with Andrea was busy with Gabrielle in Vancouver. A phone call from mom let Sara know that her hometown was in danger. At first Sara thought the GTS-Goddess had killed her parents. She later learned that Tina had saved them. She also found out to her dismay that the GTS-goddess turned Rachel Foster into a GTS-Goddess just to deal with her. Much to her delight, Rachel soon lost interest in fighting mini goddesses. Sara even managed to talk her into fighting Gabrielle. On a sadder note, she decided to send her parents to exile in Kim Buck's world so they would be safe from the GTS-Goddesses.

Sara and Rachel became friends and when the GTS/SW war ended in 2009 Sara allowed Rachel to stay. Sara’s world is a neutral world. It’s the only world in SW-Space where GTS-Goddesses are welcome.

 

In 2008 she was part of the group of mini goddesses that met Natalie.

Story Appearances:

Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses

 The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

Mentioned in The losers

 

Tina profile

 

Hair: blond

Eyes: blue

Skin: white

Height: 9"

 

Tina is the only mini goddess with the power to time travel. She can travel into the past or future and take other mini goddesses or shrunken people along for the ride. Tina can also freeze time.

 

 The later skill proved successful in rescuing Sara Cole's parents from the hands of Rose Crusher and Rachel Foster. This took place on May 3, 2003.

 In the spring of 2004, Tina took Cindy Wu to the SW safe haven. Then she told Mistar that Cindy didn't belong to her anymore.

 

 In 2007 Tina told Sara Muse and Mark Macdonald that their world was about to be destroyed by Garhu. Sara and Mark then escaped to the Wishbone restaurant for Stanley let them stay for a while. Mad that Tina didn’t try to save anyone else Sara tried to strangle Tina. But she could not hurt her.

 

In 2008 she was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

In 2127, Tina at Claire's Snyder's request traveled back in time to the Gender War world in the year 2000. Tina refused to meet Rita Smith, so she went elsewhere while Claire went to talk to Rita. Later Tina took Claire back to 2127. The trip also helps generate a time paradox, for Claire meets Amanda. For Amanda it was the first time they met. But for Claire they first met in 2004.

 

Tina later gives lectures on time paradoxes and loves to talk about how Amanda and Claire Snyder first met.

 

Tina also spends her time rescuing people and on occasion entire worlds.

 

Story appearances:

 

 Sara Cole meets Rachel Foster

 At the pet Sitters

 Zoe vs. Mistar

Gender war: Rita and the mini goddess

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

 

The end for now

 

Author note: that is all the mini goddesses of my creation that have appeared in my stories. There a few more mini goddesses out there. They may or may not show up in future stories.  As they appear in stories they will be added to the guide.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3657