A Family Affair by Anonymous
Summary:

Bill's parents go out of town, and leave him in charge of his two sisters and three female cousins. One of his cousins finds a special and mysterious device at a flea market, and the girls test it out.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5416 Read: 114900 Published: July 07 2013 Updated: July 11 2013

1. A Family Affair - Chapter 1 by Anonymous

2. A Family Affair - Chapter 2 by Anonymous

3. A Family Affair - Chapter 3 by Anonymous

A Family Affair - Chapter 1 by Anonymous
Author's Notes:

Just an introduction and explanations.

Bill was a boy in a relatively large town in the Virginia. He had two sisters named Kate and Emily, more commonly called "Em." Bill was 17, and ready to go to college. He had green eyes, blond hair that her kept fairly short, and was fairly tall, at 6' tall, and slightly tan. Kate, the middle child, was 15, had orange hair that she usually kept in a simple ponytail. Her eyes were blue, and she had freckles scattered about her face, like a splash of paint. She was short, at 5' tall, her skin was fair, and her brother towered a foot over her. Emily was 12, had black hair and slightly tanned skin. She had green eyes, and usually liked to braid her hair. She was 5' tall, just like her older sister. This meant that both sister's head came up to about Bill's chest level. The siblings often bickered, but their fights rarely lasted more than a couple minutes. In most cases, they just shouted a little and made up. Today was not one of the typical cases.

"I hate you! You're and idiot!"

"Am not," Bill shouted. "You're just overly sensitive!"

"My God, you're annoying!" Kated huffed. Then, she turned to Bill and, in an annoyed tone, breathed, "Next time, can you at least ask me before you waltz in to my room and scare me!"

"Ok, ok!" Bill laughed. "Geez, you'd think I just killed you're mom!"

"Just leave." Kate groaned.

"Ok." Bill replied, and with that, he closed the door. As he walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, his mom yelled up, "Kids, clean up your rooms! Your cousins will be here soon!"

"That's right, I forgot about that," Bill thought, as he turned around and walked back up the stairs to his room. Bill hadn't seen his cousins Jessica, Diana, and Allison in yearsand while Bill's parents toured Italy and France, Bill's cousins would be dumped off at his house for a week of fun, since his aunt and uncle also would be going on the trip. Since Bill was the oldest, he was in charge of the house. The kids had to clean their rooms because the house only had 3 rooms, and he had 3 cousins, so each kid would get a cousin sleeping in their room. Bill and his sisters set up pillows and layed sleeping bags on the floor.

-----------

On their way to their cousin's house, Jessica, Diana, and Allison's parents stopped at a gas station. While their parents were buying snacks and going to the bathroom, the girls walked accross the street, to a flea market. Though the girls had similar heights, no one would have guessed the girls were related: and they really weren't. Jessica, who was 16, and was adopted from China. Jessica had relatively long black hair that she often let fall around her shoulders. She had tan skin, and brown eyes, and was 5' tall. Diana was 14, adopted from Russia, and had fair skin, brown hair, blue eyes, and was also 5' tall. Allison, who was 13, was adopted from Germany. She had blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and was 5' tall. Upon entering the flea market, the girls divided and conquered.

Jessica headed to a corner where she saw few people. She saw a few old pocket knives, some lanterns, and old books. She stopped at the last table in her area, and looked at an ornate and very old looking clock. Across the field, Diana was thumbing her way through a collection of baseball cards, and Allison was looking at and old gun. As Jessica picked up the clock, the old woman selling it said, in a raspy voice, "Do you wanna see something special?" Not wanting to offend the old lady, Jessica said "sure" and looked.

The old  lady reached under the table, and grabbed a boring wooden box. She gingerly placed it on the table, and slid it forward. Jessica set down the clock, and picked up the box. Inside was a felt cushion that held 6 small, flat disks, each about 1/2 a centimeter wide, that had small pins in the back of them. The old lady pointed to the one in the upper left-hand corner. "To use these," she whispered, "Stick this one in the back of someone you dislike, and place the others in the backs of your friends."

"Thanks," Jessica said, more than a little incredulous, and asked, "How much do they cost?"

The woman answered, "For you, they're free."

"Thank you!" Jessica said, closed the box, and met up with her other sisters, who were looking at a small, box-shaped radio. They were flipping through the channels. As Jessica grabbed them and pulled them away, the girls started crying "But, but! We wanted to get that!"

"Too bad," Jessica responded. "Mom and dad are waiting at the car."
Jessica took the box, and put it in her jacket.

-----------

"Bill!" his mom yelled.

"What?" Bill shouted back in response.

"Run to the store and grab some eggs, bacon, and pancake mix!"

"I think it would be smarter to drive, but ok!" he responded.

Bill walked outside, jumped in to his car, and headed to the grocery store.

A few minutes later, the cousins arrived, and both sets of parents left. After saying their hellos, Jessica pulled out the box. The 4 other girls asked, "What's that?" almost in unison. "I'll explain." Jessica said. She told them how it worked, and Emily asked, "So what will it do?"

"I'm not quite sure," Jessica answered, "but let's try it on your brother!"

The others murmered "good idea" and "nice one," and started making up a plan to put the small disk on his back. The girls put the good disks on their backs, and Jessica held on to the disk she was going to put on Bill's back. Their plan was to spill a drink on Bill, take off his shirt, and while Jessica was wiping him off, she would stick it in his back. As soon as they finished devising their plan, Bill's car pulled in the driveway. He got out of the car, walked inside, and was instantly bombarded by his cousins. As he carried in the bags of grocerys, he said, "hold on guys, I'll greet you in a second. Let me put this stuff up." He walked in to the kitchen, and opened the bags. The cousins stood patiently in the doorway. Bill pulled out the eggs and the bacon, and put them in the refridgerator. Then, he grabbed the pancae mix, and put it in the pantry. As he was putting it in the pantry, he felt a splash of cold go over his back.

"Oh, my God!" Allison cried. "Here, let me help you." she said, as she pulled his shirt off. 

"What are you doing?" Bill asked.

"If you don't was this quickly, the stain will be stuck in your shirt." she explained.

"Here," Jessica said, "Let me clean up  my dumb sister's mess." She grabbed a towel, and washed off his back. As she did so, he dicreetly stuck the pin in his back. Bill didn't feel a thing.

Emily ran down the stairs with a new shirt. "Here you go." she said.

"Thanks" Bill said, and pulled on the new shirt.

After that, the day continued as normal. What the girls (and Bill) didn't know was that as Bill shrank 1/2 an inch every hour, the girls would all grow 1/2 and inch an hour, and sometimes more, if the circumstances were right.

-----------

 

 

A Family Affair - Chapter 2 by Anonymous
Author's Notes:

New characters, Cindy (Carter's girlfriend), and Cindy's brother Zach, are added. Could Zach spell out the future of Carter?

The time was now 9 AM, and Bill had been poked with the disk an hour ago.

The girls, still not sure of what the disks would do, waited, watching most of his moves. At the moment, Bill was playing Halo Reach with Emily, Jessica, and Kate. Diana and Allison were sitting and watching. At the moment, Bill had only lost 1/2 an inch, barely noticable, and the girls had only grown 1/2 an inch.

In the game, the kids were building their bases, getting ready to fight. Jessica was placing a piece, when suddenly, she heard a shot ring out, and her character died. She turned to Bill and said, "Hey! I'm building! Why did you kill me?"

As she said this, he lost 1/2 an inch, and she grew 1/2 and inch.

"Because I'm done building, and you're taking too long." Bill said.

"Well don't do it again." Jessica huffed.

About a minute later, Jessica's character was shot by Bill again.

"Stop it, you jerk!" she yelled. As she ranted at Bill about how her work was being "impeded," she grew 1/2 an inch, and Bill shrank 1/2 an inch.

For the next hour, all proceeded as usual. Bill was now 5'10" tall, Jessica was now 5'2" tall, and the other 4 girls were 5'1" tall. Bill's chin was now level with the top of Jessica's head, and the other girls were also taller, and were now about eye-level with his nipples.

"Let's go to the pool." Bill said, as the game of Halo ended.

"Ok." Diana said, and the girls ran to their rooms and squeezed in to their bikinis. Bill, waiting for Jessica to get out of his room, leaned against the wall. He felt a slight twinge of pain in his back.

"Ow!" he said, as Allison walked by.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," Bill said, "My back just hurts a little."

Allison was going to say something else, but Jessica came out of the room, and Bill went in and got on his swimming trunks. He then got out of his room, and walked to his car, where Kate, Emily, Jessica, Diana,  and Allison were waiting.

"Do you guys have towels?" Bill asked.

"Yes!" they responded, and Bill drove them to the pool.

The pool was fairly big. It had a slide, diving boards, a basket ball court, and a clubhouse. Bill walked in, payed the money, and the girls followed behind him.

After about half an hour of playing in the pool, the family decided to play some basketball. Since they didn't have enough players for a normal game, they just played "Knockout." Bill couldn't help noticing the girls bodies, accented by there tight bikinis. After about a half-hour of Knockout, the family broke up again, and they did seperate things. Bill stayed behind and played basketball, while Allison and Kate dove, Emily went down the slide, and Jessica and Diana talked. 

The time was now 11 AM. Bill was 5'8" tall, Jessica's head now came up to Bill's lips, since she was 5'4" tall, and the other girls now came up to his chin, at 5'3" tall. While Bill was shooting a shot, Jessica and Kate came up to Bill, and asked him where the bathroom was. "Up in the courthouse." Bill answered.

"Can you lead us there?" Kate asked. "I'm bad with directions."

Bill set the ball down, and walked them to the bathrooms. While he was walking them there, Bill noticed that the girls seemed taller. 

"You guys seem bigger!" Bill said out.

Jessica didn't like this comment. "I what?" she yelled, and Kate joined in with her.

"No, no! Not like that!" Bill clarified nervously. "You seem... Taller."

"You jerk!" the girls yelled, and stormed off. In this encounted, Bill lost an inch, while Jessica and Kate grew an inch. Once they were in the bathroom, the girl's anger cooled off, and they realised what the pins did.

"I can't believe it!" Jessica said. "I really can't believe it!"

"I know, I know!" Kate agreed. "We have to tell the others!"

After going to the bathroom, Jessica and Kate shared the news with the other girls. They were astounded: they would finally have a chance to be taller than their massive brother.

At 1 PM, Bill decided that it was time to leave the pool. He was now 5'6" tall, and his bathing suit barely fit. Jessica was as tall as him, Kate was an inch shorter than him, and the other girls were two inches shorter than him, at 5'4" tall. As the girls came, he noticed their massive difference in height.

"Seriously, how are you guys growing so much?" he asked.

Emily answered, "I think you're shrinking, too. Look at your swimsuit!"

Bill announced, "We're going to the doctors, now."

"But what about clothes?" Jessica asked.

"We don't have time. I'm shrinking!" Bill protested.

"Yeah, but we're growing, and these bikinis barely fit in the first place!" she argued, and grew as she did.

"No time!" Bill said. He felt himself lose an inch that time, and now realised that he was 5'5" tall, and all of the girls he used to tower ober were now as tall as him, or taller. To his horror, he was looking his little sister in the eyes, without looking down, for the first time in his life. He ran in to the car, and the girls followed. He then drove to the hospital.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to put some clothes on, unless your issue is life threatening." the lady at the door said.

"It potentially could be." Bill said.

The doctors took Bill, Kate, Emily, Jessica, Diana, and Allison in to a room and examined them. They shared a room, since the hospital was running out of room, and they were all having a similar and unheard of condition.

In the waiting room, Bill realised just how small he was now: his swim trunks looked like they belonged to someone 20 pounds heavier than him, and he was as tall as his sisters and cousins. He also realised something about the girls: Their breasts and bottoms seemed larger than normal. The doctor came in and saw them.

"Well, I have bad news for you, Bill." She said. "I'm afraid that it appears that you have lost 7 inches of height in the matter of 3 hours." As she said this, Bill was nailed with shock, while the girls quietly snickered. "And as for you, girls," she said, "You have grown 5-7 in the same amount of time." Bill was stunned.

At 3PM, Jessica was now 5'8" tall, Kate was 5'7" tall, Emily, Allison, and Diana were 5'6" tall, and Bill was 5'4" tall. His eyes were now level with Jessica's lips. Bill was making dinner, some instant potatos and chicken, when the doorbell rang. Kate yelled, "I'll get it!" and ran to the door.

After Kate having a brief conversation with what sounded like the people at the door, she said, "Bill, your girlfriend and her brother are here. They said they were invited over for dinner."

"Oh crap" was all Bill could think. "She can't see me like this!" he thought. "Oh, gosh. I TOTALLY forgot that I invited them over." As he thought this, he got Kate to grab the cooking, while he met his girlfriend and her brother.

Bill's girlfriend, Cindy, had long brown hair, tan skin, and a cheery personality. She was 5'4" tall (his current height), 16 years old, and was almost always laughing. Her brother, Zach, was 19 years old, had fairly long black hair, a small beard, and slightly tan skin. He was 5'7" tall, and he was almost the polar opposite of his sister.

"Oh," Cindy said, as she saw Bill. "you're shorter!"

"I know." Bill said, embaressed.

"Hey, shorty." Zach said, dumbly. The girls could hear it all from upstairs, and they already didn't like Zach.

"Come and meet the guests, girls!" Bill called.

Down the stairs came all of the girls except Kate, since she was already downstairs, and cooking. Zach was a little surprised when he noticed that Jessica was taller than him, and Kate was as tall as him. After casually greeting them, the girls left the room, and made a plan.

"I don't like this Zach guy." Allison said. 

"Me neither." Emily agreed.

"I have a plan." Jessica announced.

The girls simultaneously asked, "What?"

"Well," she answered, "I believe I know what makes people instantly shrink."

"What?" they again saked in unison.

"When we get mad at the wearer." she answered. "I also have a plan to get it off of Bill, and on to that jerk Zach. "What we need to do is invite them to the pool, pull it off Bill, and put it on Zach. I know Bill won't pass up an oppurtunity to see his girlfriend in a bikini!" Jessica said, triumphantly.

"Great plan." Diana said. "We'll still grow, Bill won't get as short, and a jerk will get shorter."

An hour later, the kids had finished their meals and were watching TV, Emily said, "Bill, can go to the pool?"

"We've already been to the pool today." he answered.

"But we want to go again!" she said, and Diana and Allison added in, making them the same height as Kate, and Bill a full inch and a half shorter than the girlfriend he used to tower over. Bill was 5'2.5" tall, Cindy was 5'4" tall, Zach was 5'7" tall, Kate, Emily, Allison, and Diana were 5'7.5" tall, and Jessica was 5'9" tall. Bill was now eye level with Jessica's chin. Bill, not wanting to argue, finally agreed.

After Bill had taken his shirt off, and changed in to swimming clothes, Jessica had no problem removing the pin. After stopping by Cindy's house for her and Zach to get swimming clothes, Jessica easily slipped the pin on to Zach. After that, all there was to do was get Cindy and Bill distracted while the girls harassed Zach.

As soon as Bill saw Cindy in a bikini, he was drooling over her. They just sat on lawn chairs and talked. Neither was changing height - but their siblings were!

"Hey, Shorty." Jessica said to Zach, mocking his greeting to Bill. As she said this, she grew and he shrank, an inch each.

"How's the weather down there?" Emily joined in. He lost another inch.

"Must be hard to find girls at that height!" Kate added. Another.

"Hey shorty! I would offer you a high-fice, but you can't reach!" Diana said. Another.

"Aww, you're stooping too low!" Allison said. He shrank another.

In a matter of seconds, Zach had shrunk 5 inches, while each girl grew an inch.

Zach was now 5'2" tall. Jessica was 5'10", and Kate, Emily, Allison, and Diana were 5'8.5" tall. He was a full head shorter than Jessica, and eye level with her breasts. His eyes were about chin-level with the other girls.

Zach was stunned. He couldn't even talk. He just went, "Wh-, b-, how?" with a devastated look on his face.

"Aww, is the little boy going to cry?" Jessica asked, and grew another inch.

All of the girls but Jessica then picked Zach up, swung him, and threw him in to the pool. They all grew half an inch, while he lost an inch.

"What is wrong with you freaks?!" Zach screamed, as he pulled up his pants and ran for the entrance of the pool.

"Aww, don't stop our visit SHORT, honey!" Jessica pleaded, and grew another inch.

Zach, now 4'11" tall, wanted out. He ran over to Bill and Cindy, and said, "Protect me! Please!"

Cindy, now alomst a head taller than her brother, was taken back. Bill, still surprised, but not too surprised to take advantage of the situation and now in the position to do so, said, "What do you need, little guy?" Down he went, another inch.

"Your sisters! They're crazy!" he screamed.

"What?" Kate called. "You not able to make it in the BIG leagues?"

"Yeah?" Allison asked, "Aren't you going to stand tall and not back down?"

"Seriously? You're falling SHORT of your promise!" Diana poked.

"This is, I shoud say, a LITTLE bit of a mistake." Emily added.

"Just look at the BIG picture! Jessica added.

"Save me!" Zach pleaded, now the size of a kid, standin just 4'6" tall. Now, his sister was more than a head taller than him, towering 10 inches over her "big" brother. Bill was even surprised. His pants were so loose, he had to hold them up. He had lost more than a foot of height, in just minutes. Meanwhile, Jessica was 5'11" tall, Emily, Kate, Allison, and Diana were 5'10" tall, Cindy was 5'4" tall, and Bill was 5'2.5" tall. He was closest Bill's height, but still a head shorter than the boy he was just taller than.

Kate, Emily, Jessica, Diana, and Allison's bikinis were stretched to their limits; they were designed for people nearly a foot shorter. Zach's bathing suit looked more than commical on him: he had to hold it up, at all times. Zach went in to the clubhouse and tried buyng a a new bikini, but the attendant said something that made him mad:

"I'm sorry, you need an adult to buy clothes."

"Look, woman." Zach said, as he pointed at her with one hand. "Do kids have beards?"

The "woman," a girl with short black hair, was a foot taller than him. "Oh, I'm sorry, little - I mean, sir. You're just, uh, short for your-"

"I know I'm short!" he said, as he shrank another inch. "Can I buy the darn swimtrunks!"

"Yes, uh, sir, that will be $29.99."

"Crap." Zach said aloud. "Can I change in to them, go get some money, and then pay you?"

"Uh, sure." the girl said.

Zach ran in to the dressing room, pulled on the new pants, and ran outside to get some money.

"Cindy, can I borrow $10, I need some money." Zach asked.

"Why, are you SHORT on money?" she asked, as she handed him the money. He shrank another inch, and he tightnened the pants.

"Thanks." he mumbled, and payed for the pants.

"Hey, Zach!" Kate called. Want to play basketball? Me, Emily, Jessica, and Diana versus you, Cindy, Allison, and Bill?"

Zach had to think this through. He was a foot and a half shorter than the girls, but he had 2 of them on his team. "Sure." he said.

"I think you got the SHORT side of this deal." Jessica said, and grew another inch.

"Yeah, you sure you're UP for this?" Kate asked.

"Don't fall SHORT of our expectations again!" Emily added.

"Don't let us DOWN!" Allison said.

"Make sure to stand TALL! What's that for you, 4'?" Diana asked. At this point, he WAS 4' tall. He was 2' shorter than Jessica, just under 2' shorter than Kate, Emily, Allison, and Diana, a foot and a half shorter than his "little" sister, a bit over a foot shorter than "shorty."

The basketball game lasted an hour, like normal games. Zach's team lost by miles."I guess you were too SHORT-sighted to see the outcome of this game, 'little' brother." Cindy poked, now used to the dramatic shrinkage of her older brother. The kids stayed at the pool another hour before leaving, at the pool's forced closing time. Jessica was 6'1" tall, Kate, Emily, Allison, and Diana were 6' tall, Cindy was 5'4" tall, Bill was 5'2" tall, and Zach was 3'10" tall - just 46 inches.

As they were walking out, a seven year old girl came up to Zach and said, "Hi, what's you're name?" The girl was hispanic, and had brown eyes and hair.

"Zach." he said.

"You're voice is really deep!" she said.

"I know." he answered. "I'm nineteen." he sighed.

"That's funny!" she said. "I'm six!" He shrank another inch.

"Great." Zach thought. "I'm as tall as a six year old girl.

"What's this?" Cindy asked. "Is Zach making friends his own size?" He shrank again.

"I, I'm, she just-" he stuttered.

"Is shorty having trouble speaking?" she asked. Again.

"No, I- I'm just, I-"

"How did you pass first grade like this?" Cindy asked. Again.

This mocking from Cindy happened all the way back to Bill's house. By the time they got back there, he was 1 foot and 2 inches shorter, just 2'8" tall! He was half the height of his "big" sister. Once their, Jessica removed the pin from Zach, and waited to put it back on Bill until morning. Once at the house, the kids had to search through piles of old clothes to find anything small enough for Zach. His tiny height was truly astounding. All of the girls could stand over him, and all of the girls but Cindy could step over him with ease. Zach was not enjoying his new height. He couldn't reach anything, and if someone accidentally walked in to him, he would get a face-full of their privates. This happened ro him on multiple occasions, when Cindy was backing up from tables, or absentmindedly walking. After the kids found the newly named "Little Zach" some new clothes, Cindy picked up Zach like a toddler, and walked over to Bill.

"Thank you, for what ever you did tonight. This kid has been harassing me since the day he was born." she said.

"I can still hear you!" Zach whined.

"No problem." Bill said. "But I'm honestly not sure how he shrank. You might want to take him to the doctor, and get some growth hormones or something."
"Do you have to spoil all of my fun?" Cindy joked, and left.

At the end of the night, Bill was worried: could what happened to Zach be his future? He certainly hoped not. But with an almost total reversal of height between him and his sisters had him worried.

A Family Affair - Chapter 3 by Anonymous
Author's Notes:

Final chapter

The next morning came, and Jessica slipped the pin back on to Bill at exactly 10 AM. The breakfast this morning was bacon and eggs, cooked by Bill.

Bill was having a hard time getting used to being 10 inches shorter, and having an ever harder time getting used to being ten inches shorter than his sisters and cousins. Thsi morning, Bill was wearing his sister's old t-shirts and some jeans of reasonable length. Since it was summer, nearly all that was in Bill's droors for the girls to wear were tank tops, gym shorts, and jeans. None of the girls decided to wear the gym shorts. While eating breakfast, Kate said,

"Thanks for breakfast, Bill."

"No problem!" he said.

"I think you undercooked the eggs." Jessica moodily pointed out, and grew an inch.

"Come on, they aren't that bad!" Bill said. "I'm used to cooking for 3, not 6!"

"Still, I think you should cook mine more." she critiqued, and grew more.

The heights were now completely reversed. Bill was eye level with their nipples. Bill got Jessica's eggs and cooked them again. Then, Jessica brought up another complaint: "My bacon is too crispy!"

"I'm sorry, see if someone wants to trade with you or something." he said absentmindedly, while standing and eating, since there were no more chairs left.

"I'm sorry, I think you forgot you'r almost a foot and a half shorter than me!" she said. As she said that, Bill lost another inch, and she grew. While saying this, she stood up, right infront of Bill. Her tank top was getting too small. Her breasts bumped Bill in the face, and were starting to become fairly visible in her now-too small shirt. Part of her stomach was visible.

"Ok, ok, sheesh! I'll cook more bacon. Can I at least have your 'too crispy' bacon?" Bill asked.

"No!" she screamed, and grew more.

As Bill was cooking more bacon, Jessica walked up behind him. There was a 21" gap between their heights. That meant that Jessica was nearly 3 heads taller than Bill. She walked closer and closer, and then pressed her body against his. Her massive breasts weighed down on Bill's head, and her waist rubbed up against his mid-back.

"Could you back up, please?" Bill asked. "You're making it hard to cook your bacon."

"Why can't I just stand here?" she cried, and grew more.

"Fine." Bill said. "Stand where ever you want."

With that, she pressed her waist against his back, harder and harder, until she was nearly forcing Bill on to the pan.

"Please, can I have some room?" Bill asked, unable to flip the bacon.
"I thought you said I could stand where ever I wanted!" she pouted, and grew more.

"You can stand there!" Bill explained, grabbing his pants as they slid down. "I just would like a bit more room so that I can cook!"

"Fine!" Jessica grumbled, and stomped back to her chair. There was only one problem: her waist was too wide to fit in it. After not fitting, she just tore the arms off of the chair, and sat down. She made it look like she was too tall for the world: Her jeans were stretched to their limit, Her tank top was practically just a bra, and her knees hit the bottom of the table. She was now almost 2' taller than Bill. She decided to leave him alone for a while.

At 2 PM, the family started lunch. The girls had grown 2 inches each, while Bill had lost 2 inches. Jessica was 6'9" tall, Kate, Emily, Diana, and Allison were 6'2" tall, and Bill was 4'6" tall.

Jessica yelled at Bill, and grew. "Hurry up, idiot. I'm hungry!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Bill pleaded.

At the end of lunch, Kate, Emily, Diana, and Allison met in Bill's room.

"We need to stop Jessica. She's abusing the privelige." Allison announced.

"We need to take the shrinking pin from Bill, give to to Jessica, and give Bill the shrinking pin. He's getting WAY too small!" Diana said.

Diana was right. Bill was small. By the end of lunch, Jessica had reduced him to just 4' tall. Jessica had become 7'3" tall, and nearly doubled Bill's height. She was a foot taller than the other girls, and they were taller than most men!

"For all we know, she could be abusing Bill as we speak!" Kate said. And she was right.

Jessica had shrunk Bill down another 3 inches, and grown 3 inches herself. She was now 7'6", 90 inches tall, and Bill was now 3'9", 45 inches, tall. Jessica sat criss-cross infront of Bill. They were now eye-level.

"Boy, has it been a while since we've seen  eye to eye, if you know what I mean!" she said. But without Jessica realising it, Emily had stolen her pin, and she could no longer influence Bill's height.

"Come here, Bill!" she said. She grabbed Bill under the arms, lifted him up, and stood him in the middle of her lap. Bill's clothes were massive on him, and Jessica's here tiny. The jeans, which used to be as long as her legs, were now normal length shorts, but so tight that they looked like she was poured in to them. The tank top was barely holding her massive cleavage. Suddenly, Emily walked in to Jessica's view.

"You shouldn't do this to him, you know." Emily said, dryly.

"Look who's talking, tiny!" Jessica said, and stood all the way up. Kate looked short compared to her. Jessica, adopted from Asia, where people typically aren't that tall, was a foot over her cousin.

The girls sent a series of angry words back and forth, until Jessica realised that she was the only one loosing height. Bill had grown to 5' tall, since he was wearing the growth pins of all of the girls, the other girls were 6'2" tall, and Jessica was 6'6" tall. Emily grabbed all of the pins, put them in the box, and put that in her pocket to deal with later. It was then that the phone rang.

"Hello?" Bill answered.

It was Cindy calling. She said she had good and bad news.

"What's the good news?" Bill asked.

"I grew to 5'10" tall!" she said, excitedly.

"Neat." Bill said, sounding not nearly as excited as her. "What's the bad news?"

About a minute of silence ensued, followed by Bill dropping the phone, and saying "Oh my God!"

All of their parents died in a plane crash. The kids had the options of either staying together, or being seperated and put in to adoption homes. For them, the choice was simple: stay together. Emily, doing the logical thing, melted the pins, and threw away the remnants.

The family continued living together for a while, along with Cindy and Zach.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3651