World of Silver by geeman
Summary:

In a world where giants rule and humans are left to scrounge for scraps, a man named Tommy finds himself in the possesion of a mysterious silver-haired giantess.

 

---------

*Hey guys, I added drawing-less chapters for those that prefer to go: full imagination with their reading or those who don't like cartoony drawings or something. It's just an option!

Someone let me know if doing two versions of chapter's is breaking a rule and I'll take the extra ones down, thanks!


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 74011 Read: 226605 Published: July 04 2013 Updated: July 30 2014
Story Notes:

Finally got off my ass on contributed to this site!

1. Bios by geeman

2. Chapter 1 by geeman

3. Chapter 2 by geeman

4. Chapter 3 by geeman

5. Chapter 4 by geeman

6. Chapter 5 by geeman

7. Chapter 6 by geeman

8. Chapter 7 by geeman

9. Chapter 8 by geeman

10. Chapter 9 by geeman

11. Chapter 10 by geeman

12. Chapter 11 by geeman

13. Chapter 12 by geeman

14. Chapter 13 by geeman

15. Chapter 13 (No drawings) by geeman

16. Chapter 14 by geeman

17. Chapter 15 by geeman

18. Chapter 16 by geeman

19. Chapter 17 by geeman

20. Chapter 18 by geeman

21. Chapter 18 (No drawings) by geeman

22. Chapter 19 by geeman

23. Chapter 20 by geeman

24. Chapter 21 by geeman

Bios by geeman
Author's Notes:

I saw everyone else doing character bios, and thought it was a good idea so sue me! I will also be adding new characters here as they are introduced, so yeah!

New chapter is about half done, so it should coming soon, too!

==

Character Bios

 

Name: Tommy Sangria

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Age: 21

Race: Human

Weight: 253 pounds

Height: 6ft 2in / 1m 87cm

 

Likes: Meat, sweets, climbing and running.

Dislikes: Lyrians, dark places, and sticky things.

 

Tommy is a human scavenger on a world of giant Lyrians—where humans are not protected by laws and are killed for fun, sport, food, etc. He has tan skin from plenty of sun and is packed with naturally built muscle, from years of working hard to fend for himself. He is quick thinking, intelligent and is prone to making the best of most situations, using whatever opportunities he's given to his own benefit. He's not too trusting of anybody, but once he knows someone well enough he can be childish around them. He has plenty of experience fending for himself and hunting for his own food with primitive weapons. At some point in his life, he was captured while visiting a human colony during a Lyrian attack and was sold to an abusive female giant...He knows first hand that the Lyrians can not be fought against no matter how much one trains in combat. Because of this he is not above serving, begging, or pleading for his life; a trait that has probably allowed him to live longer than most humans. Similarly, although he cares for his fellow humans, he's not the type to put his life on the line for a hopeless rescue.

 

(Oh and that speck on her right-hand is Tommy, for size comparison)

Name: Kimberly Tousen

Hair Color: Silver/White

Eyes: Green

Age: ???

Race: Lyrian?

Weight: 245,757 tons 642 pounds

Height: 815ft 11'in / 249m

 

Likes: Sex, cuddling, warmth, baths, and dark places.

Dislikes: Sunlight, dishonesty, and loneliness.

 

Kim is an average sized Lyrian woman with long, silver hair running down to her ankles along with long, sharp fingernails and far above average physical strength. She has a fairly light skin color, as well as a curvy, well toned body. She has a tendency of having ravenous mood swings and violent urges, coupled with an insatiable appetite for sex. Because of this, and her huge physical strength, she has issues with finding friends and has a tendency of quickly getting overly attached once she makes one. She's also very fond of small, cute things, and can be maternally gentle despite her nature.

 

Name: Ron Gray

Hair Color: Blonde

Eyes: Reddish Brown

Age: 8

Race: Human

Weight: 75 pounds

Height: 3ft 9in / 1.2 meters



A burly 8 year old kid who is more mature than he first seems. Until recently, the boy maintained a healthy, happy life in a human colony working alongside his parents in their all-purpose metalwork business: producing anything from axes to swords and armor. Ron had has maintained a deep respect of his father and learned all he knows about being a good man from him.



Likes: Weapons, his parents, crafting, meat

Dislikes: Lyrians, bitter food, vegetables

 

Chapter 1 by geeman
Author's Notes:

I changed this chapter a bit, per Gerald's suggestions about the ability to hear someone so small, so pretty much Kim is a special case, so she can hear just fine, but not the other two girls. This is my first story so I'm still learning quite a bit of things, especially about dealing with size difference.

>

Sweat poured down his face. It was humid, what room was this? It smelled like sweat and musk, it was definitely the locker room, not that it mattered anyway. Hopefully they weren’t looking too hard for him; he saw what they did to that other guy. These girls can be brutal, and for no good reason too...If any of these she-devils got their hands on him he’s as good as dead. Just thinking about it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. If only he could have been sold to someone nicer he wouldn’t have had to run away. The girl he was sold to was cute but behind that beautiful face and those innocent eyes hid a fierce demon thirsty for blood.



Why did she want to torture him like that anyway? He was trying his best to be a good pet! But maybe being tortured was better than being dead; these hallways were prowling grounds for beautiful predators that wouldn’t think twice about mushing him flat or digesting him alive. At least with her she would make his life a living hell, tease him with needles, draw a little blood, maybe use him to get off a couple of times, but she wasn’t flat out killing him.

 

He began to run faster, not even thinking where he was going. NO! He couldn’t go back to that, it was too painful and it was only a matter of time before she killed him. Even if he was risking his life for a chance at freedom, it was worth it for even that glimmer of hope. A couple of girly voices snapped him back to reality...

 

“Look at the pathetic thing, it wants to live so badly even without its arms!”

 

Poor guy, there was no hope for him now. As much as he wanted to help, he knew there was no way to fight these monsters, they were simply too powerful.

 

“Wow, he’s still bleeding! I can’t believe he survived that fall, but it just makes this that much more delicious!” They both giggled.

 

Their voices made them sound like decent, normal girls, and they probably were...But not in this situation, there was no law keeping them from doing these things. It wasn’t fair but it was just the way things were.

 

“Hey let’s just mush him, the bell’s about to ring.” “Yeah, I guess, but let’s play rock, paper, scissors for it!”



He could see the broken man struggling to go on—why was he watching this? He could be running away right now, but it’s almost as if he was preparing himself for what is most likely going to happen to him.

 

The man rolled over onto his back and with all his heart pleaded, “Please d-don’t kill me, I-I can live without these arms, please just let me see my b-baby girl again.”

 

The girl on the right brought her attention downward, and in her sweetest baby voice she said, “Aww, look the poor dear's squeaking his little lungs out, he still wants to live after all this.” She turned her head to look at her friend, “Whaddaya say, Ren, how’s about we let this poor guy live?”

 

“Hmm, I don’t know, how do we even know that’s what he actually wants, I can’t understand his squeaks when he's so far down. Besides, do you really think he can make it back to his buggie family or whatever, in the condition he's in?” Ren asked.

 

The other girl shifted her weight to her other leg and brought a finger to her lip, “Well, it depends, he’ll probably bleed to death before he even crawls another foot from there. But let's let him be for now.”



A sigh of relief came from the man watching this unfold. “What a lucky guy,” he thought to himself. “Well as soon as they leave I’ll help him out. What a fighter! Maybe he can make it after all.” They began heading towards the exit.

 

He was already starting to head towards the wounded guy on the ground when all of a sudden he heard the taller one speak, “Wait Milly, you forgot to close your locker.”

 

“Oh no, the girl is coming back, holy hell I’ve gotta hide!” After a second fumbling around in fear he regained his composure and darted towards the nearest pillar.



A small hole he could fit through was on the pillar and he quickly tucked himself in and looked towards the wiggling man on the ground.

 

“Oh no, she might step on him by accident!” he thought.

 

He wiped his brow—she narrowly missed him. CLANK! She had slammed the metal door shut and started walking back.

 

“Okay, if she just keeps her pace she’ll miss him for sure!” he thought to himself—wishful thinking...

 

Her shadow was cast upon him like the reaper of death itself. She began raising her left thigh and her foot loosely dangled from it as if she were hardly making an effort to lift it.

 

“W-wait, you said I could live!" the broken man yelped.

 

Her eyes were glistening with bloodlust as she looked down at her prey and whispered, “Your squeaking won't help. Sorry little guy, too bad for you my locker was open, but I changed my mind.”



CRUNCH! It was all over in an instant, the man’s innards were forced out of his body at such velocity that his skin violently ripped apart unable to contain them. Bits of gore shot out from underneath her sneaker and his entire skeletal structure was shattered to bits. She began to twist her foot slowly as if to make certain that every ounce, every trace of his figure was completely unrecognizable.

 

She hunched her back forward and cupped her left thigh gently with both hands. Her hands sensually traced their way downward and upward and downward and upward along the great thigh, slowly and with great tenderness, as if she were massaging the most expensive vase in the whole world. A pair of long, semi-transparent stockings hid most of her leg but her short skirt allowed the highest part of her thighs to be bare-naked, and beneath her creamy skin was a set of earth-shattering muscles that were hard at work trying to liquefy whatever was left of this man better than a blender would have.

 

“Ahh, ahh”, a series of soft moans escaped her, after a while she lifted herself off the man.



She looked around with a big smile on her face and began pacing about the locker room. She remembered him! His stomach felt like it was going to burst from the tension.

 

“Where are you,” she cooed, “I know there were two of you. Come out little guy.”

 

After about another minute the bell rang and she jumped from what she was doing and quickly left the room. He let out all the breaths he was holding in...He knew she wouldn’t come back anymore so he ran over to the remains.

 

It was a humbling sight to be sure: there was NOTHING sans a few rags, telling anyone that this greasy splotch on the floor was ever a living being. Tears of frustration streamed down his face—if only there was some way he could have helped.

 

“If I were her size I would have killed that bitch!” he whispered to the smear, “I hope you’re in a better place buddy...”

 

He wiped his face with his forearm, and turned towards the exit. He continued walking while clearing his face but he wasn’t looking where he was going and smashed into something.

End Notes:

Sorry guys, I keep editing these chapters to try to make them better/more readable, bear with me I'm still fairly new to all this.

Chapter 2 by geeman

His heart sank, it was a black shoe; he turned his head up and was so surprised that he fell over on his backside. A silver-haired beauty had been watching him this whole time with a sweet smile on her face and he hadn’t even heard a peep or even a footstep. Why was she here? Hadn’t the bell rang already?

 

His heart beat in his chest faster than it had even had in his entire life...Sure he had some close calls with giants before but none had ever surprised him quite like this.

 

“How did she sneak up on me like that!? She’s huge and I didn’t even feel the wind blow,” he thought to himself.

 

His heart felt like it could give in at any moment from the shock alone. He was absolutely screwed, there was no way around it, he lay on his back, panting, and reserved himself to his fate.



As he lay there, his eyes locked onto her face, she was probably the most beautiful thing he had ever gazed upon. Her large, green eyes sparkled with life and almost seemed to have a glow to them, her hair was incredibly long, shiny and silver. Her nose was small in comparison to the rest of her face, and she had a small mouth curved into a cute little smile as she gazed at him.

 

She was so pretty that he wasn’t even tempted to look elsewhere at her body, she was so perfect that it made him sad to think she was going to obliterate him.

 

“Well at least I get killed by someone as magnificent as her,” he thought to himself between breaths.

 

Suddenly she spoke, “Hello sweetie what are you doing here? It’s dangerous for humans, don’t you know?”

 

Her voice carried a sort to rhythm to it that made him calm down a bit, she spoke with such a sugary tone that he almost fooled himself into thinking she wasn’t going to kill him.

 

“I-I am t-trying t-to,” he fumbled his words and couldn’t even form a proper sentence.

 

She turned her attention to the greasy mush next to the cowering tiny, she brought her right hand up to her face.



This was his chance! Her attention seemed to be elsewhere, he quickly used to arms and legs to spring himself back onto his feet and bolted in the opposite direction. He wasn’t thinking, it was all instinct, he ran like a madman. BAM!

 

He smashed into something again, it was her shoe again!

 

“What the! Somehow she jumped to the other side of me and is standing in the same pose, how was she able to move like that!?” he pondered in fear.

 

He looked at her face...Her lips were bloody, a small drop trickled down the side of her mouth. She licked at it and slurped her tongue back into her mouth.

 

“Wait, a minute here!” he thought to himself horribly, “Did she just lick that guy up!?”

 

He turned his head slowly to look at where the remains were—they were gone! It was then that he knew there was no hope of escape, he was going to die a horrible death and there was nothing he could do.



“He was a yummy little guy,” she cooed softly, “If only there was something you could have done to help him...”

 

He thought about it again, his fear combined with his feelings of frustration and powerlessness came rushing in—he began to cry again.

 

“Is crying all I’m able to do?!” he angrily thought.

 

“Please just make it quick,” he sobbed, “Please.”

 

He looked up at her and didn’t expect what he saw: her eyes were full of empathy and her smile had changed into a small frown. He wasn’t sure how to feel especially after she had just licked that guy’s blood and guts off a nasty floor, it was probably just a trick, but it sure looked genuine.

 

“Can’t you let me go, miss?” he pleaded, he tried his best to sound pathetic so she would take pity on him.

 

She pouted a little, her eyes looked like they were about to burst, “Please don’t be afraid of me, little human, I want to be friends.”

 

He fumbled about himself, did he hear that correctly? She did not just say that, it must have been in his mind.

 

“No way! How the heck could she say that after what she just did!” he assured himself, “She’s just screwing with me! I’m gonna be a puddle before I know it. Then she’ll lick me up! The fact that she’s messing with me must mean she’s not planning to let me live.”

 

Gracefully, she began to lower her legs with an insane amount of control almost as if she were trying to not startle him. It took a while but finally she was resting on her knees. The long silver hair had pooled around her, a good portion of it was in contact with the dirty floor. She tossed her hair with both hands then rested them on her lap, her creamy thighs were coming out towards him, and were encasing him between.

 

He was trapped—on either side of him were walls of smooth, girly flesh much, much, taller than he was. And like the other girl she was wearing a short, schoolgirl skirt with a pair of long leggings, but they didn’t offer him any hope of climbing her legs; the leggings didn’t have any ridges or places for him to grip onto. His only option was turning around, but as soon as he did she would notice.



Her gaze was focused on the tiny man between her legs. He was quaking with fear, there must have been horrors that she couldn’t even imagine going through his head. From below, he was being intoxicated by her feminine stench which was emanating from the walls around him and her crotch. Her body heat on top of the already humid, thick, air from the locker room was causing him to be bathed in his own sweat. Not to mention the sweat that was coming from merely being in her presence and being frightened for his life.

 

“Miss, please, please, let me go,” he begged once more.

 

She puffed her lips out and in a molasses-like voice replied, “Sweetie, you're coming with me...”

 

He put his head down, there was no argument either—his last resort had been shattered.

 

She looked down onto him with her glowing green eyes and could sense his defeat so she whispered, “Don’t worry cutie, I’m gonna keep you safe from now on.”  

 

He fell on his knees, she had just confirmed it: she was going to take him and there was nothing he could do. “Damn it, it’s not fair!” he screamed in his mind.



Like a slow moving crane she began to lower a hand down towards him. It was so slow and deliberate that he probably could have outrun it but he knew it was no use...If anything it would only serve to anger this beautiful goddess who, so far, had done nothing to harm him.

 

As the hand came closer and closer he could feel her eyes sparkle with more intensity like a little kid that had gotten a new toy. And that’s all he was going to be to her: a toy, or maybe a snack. He just wanted to die quickly, at least then he wouldn’t have to endure the pain of living under a monsters shadow.

 

“Kill me,” he blurted, “Just kill me.”



The hand stopped...

 

He looked up at her, she was preparing her thoughts. For the first time she spoke in her normal voice. “Don’t say that okay. Now what’s your name little human?”

 

He wasn’t prepared to answer such a question, he had to think about it. She tilted her head a bit as if wondering what was hard about the question.

 

“My name is...,” he paused a bit to think of what to fill the blank with, “T-Tommy I think.”

 

That bit where he had to think about it made her tingle. He was so adorable to her, she was aching to touch him but could sense the fear in him; she needed to play this with great care.

 

She began to think about all the things she could do with him. It was getting hotter between her thighs, they were beginning to glisten too, “Oh no,” he thought, she’s just going to use me right now, I know it.”



And she was thinking about it. But no, she needed a friend not a sex-toy, she started to breathe softly, her large chest puffed in and out. “Get in control of yourself!” she thought, “Look at that little guy, he just witnessed another human get killed and you are thinking about this! You should be ashamed of yourself!”

 

She quickly retracted her hand and placed it back with the other one on her lap.

 

She bit her lower lip, “He could be swimming inside me right now...Or maybe his warm blood could be tantalizing my taste buds...”

 

But she had too much pride to let herself be lost to her lust or her hunger, especially when a precious little life hung in the balance. She took a deep, long inhale through her nostrils, then exhaled out her mouth.



“Calm down, you already screwed up by letting him notice the blood on your face!” she told herself, “Not to mention the fact that you told him it was ‘yummy’!”

 

She took another second to think, then said aloud, “My name is Kim, I just transferred here, I’m sorry for being kind of edgy but you are the first human I’ve ever seen in person, there aren’t any where I am from.”

 

“Why is she trying to converse with me?” he asked himself.

 

Most giants he came in contact with did talk to him but only to tease before trying to kill him, he thought back to that drop of blood trickling down her face and shivered...

 

“W-Why did you want my n-name?,” he asked her in a low, shaky, voice.

 

She gasped a little then replied back in her baby voice, “I need to know what to call you silly.”

 

Her smile was coming back, and it looked like she had gotten her urges under control.

 

“Oh, well I guess that makes sense,” he said sheepishly.

 

“Why, hasn’t any big person ever asked your name?” she asked with a giggle.

 

Tommy looked at the ground, “No.”

 

Her smile faded away, she felt so stupid. Now she was feeling something else: the need to comfort. She wanted pick him up and cuddle him against her chest and make him feel better. It would only make things worse though. She thought about what to say for a while—a chilly silence hung in the air.

 

She exhaled then spoke in a serious tone, “Listen to me Tommy, from now on I’m going to take care of you. And if ANYONE tries to hurt you I’ll hunt them to the ends of the earth, okay.”

 

He shifted a little, and sniffed, “Really, pretty lady, for real?”

 

Her face turned red, and her smile widened, “My name’s not pretty lady, its Kim okay, sweetie?”

 

He wiped his face again, and nodded his head several times, then his face felt funny. He touched his lips, what was happening to his face?

 

She looked down at him, his cute little smile was warming her heart. “How could anyone hurt such cute little people?” she asked herself.

 

The bell rang startling both of them, she remembered the time, “Can I pick you up? I need to get to class, I already missed my other one.”



He fumbled around, it wasn’t like she couldn’t just grab him, but she was asking him, it made him feel like he could trust her a bit, “Sure, Mrs. Kim.”

 

She blushed again and lowered her hand, this time is was an outstretched palm, “Climb on, Tommy.”

 

Slowly, he walked over to it, even the thickness of her hand was little under twice as tall as he was. He found a good wrinkle to grab onto and hoisted himself up then tried to find a support for his opposite leg but couldn’t.

 

She was fluttering inside with how cute this whole situation was, he was trying to figure out a way just to get onto her palm.

 

He started jumping up and down trying to see if he could get a good grip somewhere, then he slipped and landed on his behind. “Ouch,” he blurted out.

 

“Aww, how cute,” she squealed, “Let me help you, dear.” She took her other hand and brought a long fingernail beside him, “Here, use this to boost yourself up.”

 

He put one foot into the fingernail gap then pushed off and grabbed onto a bit of loose flesh. Using all his strength he was able to pull himself up and sat down on the edge of her palm. He was huffing and puffing; he wiped his sweat on his forearm.



“Good job, Tommy, I’m so proud of you,” she said sweetly, “When we get home I’ll discuss the rules of the house. I’m going to love you forever and ever okay? Nothing bad will ever happen to you again my little darling.”

 

And with that, she brought him up to her face and gazed at him with those gorgeous eyes. Her smile was so soft and her lips glistened, it was the first time he had been so close to her mouth. He remembered the blood that was on her lips, he could feel his heart trying to rip out of his chest.

 

“I’m going to love you lots and lots okay,” she whispered softly. The way she sugar coated those words made him even more frightened.

 

He questioned himself some more trying to reassure himself, “Well, she didn’t kill the guy right?”

 

He saw her mouth open a big again, “This outfit has no pockets so I’m going to put you on top of my head. Grab onto my hair, and be safe for me, we’ll talk more once classes are over.”

 

She pursed her lips out and brought him onto them, they smelled a bit of blood but he wasn’t thinking about that.

 

Their softness engulfed him and erased his bad thoughts... He was completely in the moment; the lips caressed his entire body in their warm plushness.



After what felt like forever she drew him back and raised him up to her head. Once she felt him land she asked, “Are you fine up there, little guy?”

 

He lay down and used a shorter strand of hair to tie himself secure to her scalp.

 

“Yeah, t-thanks for being so nice to human like me, you’re the nicest Giant I’ve ever met,” he said sincerely.

 

“Aww, thank you Tommy, no more tears okay? See you later my little friend.”  

 

He felt safe up on her scalp but now that he had time to think there were quite a few things that were bothering him about her though...He remembered to when he bumped into her, how fast she had been on the other side of him.

 

“There was no way she could have moved so fast, right? Giants are fast but that was lightning fast!” he told himself, “And the way she snuck up on me...How did she do that whilst being the size of a mountain? Also why, would she did she lick that gore up? If she were trying to befriend me this entire time, why would she do something so horrible in front of me right before she made her case?”

 

That aspect about her in particular terrified him, he hadn’t really thought of it too much till now because of how much he was concerned with his own well-being, but it wasn’t something he could ignore. Nonetheless, it wasn’t as if he has the power to defend himself from her, or any Giant really. But for some reason, despite how sweet she had been he was somewhat more intimidated of her that any other Giant he’d met thus far...There was something about her.

 

He pondered this and many other things from atop his new, mysterious friend.

 

She was walking towards her next class, when suddenly her stomach rumbled, she was getting hungry and she thought about him. “Self-control,” she told herself, “Self-control.”

Chapter 3 by geeman

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful: he almost fell off her head once but luckily he had decided to tie himself up with a strand of hair, so it wasn’t a disaster. Other than that, Tommy enjoyed himself the entire time, he had never seen the world from this high up and he certainly had never felt as safe as he did that day. Even in the colonies there were always problems with ants, roaches, or some other form of insect that would dig its way down into the city and wreak havoc. So even compared to that, this was better.

 

Late that night, they finally got to her house, it was a pretty little two bedroom on the outskirts of town. As soon as the door opened he could smell a wonderful mixture of fragrances that made him want to drift into a deep sleep. Obviously this lady had plenty of money because her house was littered with expensive items and fancy scented candles. She gently sat down on her leather couch and took off her shoes and socks.

 

“Ooooh Toooommy...” she cooed, “Can we talk now, pretty please?”

 

He got the chills again and began to shake uncontrollably, she was addressing him directly...He was so caught up in looking at his surroundings that for a while he forgot he was a passenger on a much larger boat. “Y-yes, whatever y-you say ma’am,” he stuttered fearfully.

 

She tsked a bit and then said, “Tommy, what did I tell you in the locker room?” He went full panic, she was obviously angry at him. “Oh man, I’d better remember quickly, girls don’t like it when things they say are forgotten!” he told himself.

As he paced about atop her head trying to figure out what answer was wanted of him, she could sense that he was uneasy. “Tommy!” she barked, “Remember, I am your FRIEND okay, I am going to take good care of you. Please, don’t be so nervous when I want to talk to you.”

He stopped himself from pacing, and took several deep breaths. “Do you want me to climb down Mrs. Kim?” he asked with as calm a voice as he could manage. “It’s just Kim, okay sweetie, I’m not married,” she replied between giggles, “And yes, would you be a dear and come down here?” She had an outstretched palm waiting for him near her lap. “Okay, um, Kim, I’ll be down there as fast as I can.”

 

Tommy managed to untie himself after a couple seconds of struggling with the knot, then tugged at a longer strand a couple of times to make sure it was safe. He knew how impatient giant people could be so he had to be down there quickly.

 

He slid down the strand of hair with very little concern for his safety; his hands were burning but he was covering a lot of ground very quickly.

 

Suddenly his hands stopped burning—he had run out of hair! The strand that he chose was too short!

 

He wanted to yell out for help but he would rather take his chances with the fall: giants did NOT like being asked for favors. It was terrible but some of these monsters would kill people simply for asking the wrong favor or question. At least gravity was a little more forgiving.

 

“Got you,” she said calmly. Tommy landed on the fleshiest part of her palm and it padded his fall. “Oh thank you, Goddess, thank you!” he squeaked.  

 

“Tommy dear, you could have asked me for help you know,” she said sternly.


He was too shocked by the fall and sudden catch, his breathing was erratic. “I-I’m sorry my lady,” he replied between puffs, “It’s just that, well...” He stopped himself.

 

Kim closed her eyes and listened carefully to him, “His heartbeat is unusually fast, I am so stupid, what was I thinking letting him do something dangerous like that! I probably shouldn’t ask him too many questions either, he is still very much afraid of me.” She continued to run through her thoughts, “This is my first time with a human but they are so fragile and adorable. I can see why there would be fun to be had at their expense—but that’s no excuse! That’s what my conscience is for: to rid myself of tainted thoughts.”

 

She looked down at the tiny man lying on her palm, his unease was apparent to her. She thought back to the smear that was once a human back at the locker room. “Poor little human, he didn’t even stand a chance. He didn’t deserve to be killed like that, probably for no good reason too...” And she was somewhat guilty, why had she licked him up? “It was sooo yummy...,” she caught herself thinking. When Kim saw that blood there she lost it, she just had to have a little taste. But she definitely wouldn’t kill a human just for that, hewas already dead.

 

She had always heard rumors of the kinds of horrors that humans had to go through on a daily basis. It made her angry inside, but she was always able to distance herself from them since there wasn’t any humans where she was from. But now that Kim had one in the palm of her hand and she had seen what became of another, it was impossible not to feel bad for them.

 

As she gazed upon him tenderly, she silently pledged, “I’ve made up my mind...I won’t let anything bad happen to you or any other human I cross paths with, I promise you Tommy.”

 

She didn’t want to push him any further but she needed to know more, she sensed that he was about to reveal some deep thoughts to her before, but stopped himself short. She bit her bottom lip a bit then sighed. “Tommy,” she whispered, “Can you please finish what you were going to say?”

 

He began to whimper a little; this wasn’t exactly something he wanted to remember.

 

Slowly she brought another hand towards Tommy, he was going to try to move away. “Tommy, stay still okay,” she said gently. With the fleshiest part of her index finger she began to rub his back gently. He let out a little sigh of comfort, it felt really nice and was calming him down quickly.

 

“Now Tommy, dear, please tell me, how do the other giants treat humans?” she asked with a mellow tone.

 

Her finger was really soothing, if it wasn’t for that he didn’t think he’d be willing to share that kind of information. “D-Do you really c-care about me?” he asked her in a fearful voice.

 

“Yes, I do, it’s hard to believe since I’ve just met you, but you’re a wonderful little guy. And even if you weren’t I still don’t think anyone deserves to die like that other human did today,” She responded with sincerity.

 

“B-But t-then why d-did you lick him up?” he asked with shivers in his words.

 

She took a deep breath, Tommy was getting worried; he was already regretting asking her that.

 

“I’m sorry Goddess, I shouldn’t have asked!” he blurted.

 

“Shh, shh,” she cooed as her finger smoothly ran down his back, “Were friends right? It’s only fair that I tell you a bit about me, but in exchange I want you to answer my question okay. Deal little guy?”

 

“O-Okay, deal.” He replied in a low voice. Secretly he was hoping she didn’t hear his reply. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to tell his story, but that he was afraid of her reason for doing what she did earlier that day.

 

“Okay then,” she said. After deep breath she began, “Well the truth is Tommy that I have a blood deficiency. Basically, my body produces very little blood and I need to constantly be replenishing it or I’ll die. Normally it means that I would go to the hospital every so often and they would give me blood transfusions. But it had been awhile since my last one, so when I saw the blood on the ground, I kind of lost myself.”

 

Tommy felt really bad, this whole time he was thinking she was some kind of sadistic monster when it wasn’t really her fault to begin with. He thought about it some more then drew a response, “Um, okay, I guess he was already dead so it didn’t hurt for you to have his blood. But are you sure you’re okay, I mean you’re really big and we’re small so even all of our bodies blood is still a little bit for you guys right?”

 

“Aww, thank you for worrying about me,” she said with a sugary tone, “No, it’s quite alright, I already went to the hospital for another transfusion. I believe you were asleep atop my head then, and I got to say for such a little guy, you sure snore loudly!”

 

“Ha, ha, yeah I’ve heard that one before!” he replied in laughter.

 

His laughter was contagious and she soon began to laugh too, “Hee, hee, you’re so funny Tommy.”

 

Once they stopped laughing Tommy completely lost himself to her gentle back rub and began to lose himself in deep thought. As he thought about it more, he began to get a little nervous again. He turned his head slightly and saw the hand petting him; it was absolutely massive and had long fingernails that came to a sharp point—they looked like they could rip apart flesh with ease—and not just human flesh. “I don’t remember any other giants growing fingernails like those...,” he pondered silently, “More importantly, how is she able to be so precise with someone a bit smaller than her fingernail!”

 

Kim could sense that he was getting anxious again so she began to rub his back with more finesse. His thoughts melted away and he let out a small sigh of comfort; she had him completely relaxed: both body and mind. She began to hum softly, some sort of lullaby from the tone of it. The song was the only thing that was tying Tommy to the real world at the moment, for those few minutes Tommy was in another world, a better world, where everything was perfect…

 

“Toooommmmyyy,” she gently blew out, “I see that you’re very comfortable, but we had a deal little guy.”

 

He, however, was still in a trance. She poked him lightly and he quickly snapped out of it, “Hey, Tommy, I’m sorry be a bother but you owe me a story.”

 

“Ehh, your right Kim, I’m very, very, sorry!” he blurted out, a little afraid that she was mad at him.

 

“Calm yourself dear, I’m not angry, take a deep breath and tell me.”

 

“O-Okay.” He responded and took a deep, long, inhale. He began to compile his thoughts, then exhaled, “Well, Kim, let me just start off by saying that when I said that you were the nicest giant I’d ever met, I wasn’t exaggerating.” Using the pad of her massage finger as support he stood himself up. She retracted her finger, he wanted to be a little less comfortable when he told this. “Giants, don’t seem to give two cents about us. There aren’t any laws keeping them from doing horrible things to us, so they pretty much do every horrible thing in the book.”

 

He began to pace about. “We can be sex-toys, tampons, foot massagers, toilet paper, just about anything and everything.” He began to sniff a little, “And if we are very lucky, we get to be pets to someone nice, but good luck finding anyone like that! I had been ruthlessly trained at the pet shop that I was taken to after my colony was destroyed, I was one of the lucky ones that survived the training.”

 

Tears began to trickle down his face then he sobbed, “And the day I was sold was going to be my big chance! I heard stories of how great it was gonna be to be a pet, I was really, really, looking forward to it!”

 

He dropped to his knees in defeat, then angrily said, “But it was too good to be true! The crazy girl that I was sold to would shove me down her stinky meat-hole at least once a day, I only survived because she was NICE enough to put a string around my neck so she could yank me out at the last minute and I wouldn’t be ground to paste by her fucking pussy. And it smelled really horrible in there, I mean she could have at least washed up every now and then, but she wanted to make it as nasty as possible, just for shits and giggles!”

 

She was shocked by what she was hearing, and the fact that began using harsh words just made this all the more painful to listen to.

 

“That wasn’t even really the worse part, at least her using me to fuck herself was somewhat understandable…But she also really liked sticking me with needles and then rubbing alcohol on the wounds! What was the FUCK was that for!? She loved dangling me upside down from high places and letting all the blood go to my head. I had to clean the shit off her nasty fucking asshole every now and again; her pussy would have been a godsend at that point! Let me just point out that there were seven of us, and by the end of the third month, me and the guy that you licked up were the only saps left! The ONLY reason I’m still alive is because I decided to play my luck with trying to escape to one of the nearby human colonies I’d heard about from some of my co-workers.”

 

Then he stood back up, cranked his head up, and looked at Kim straight in the eyes, and whimpered in a painfully quiet voice, “And not once, did I ever talk back to her, or complain about how she treated me, or ask her for more than the one bread crumb per week and diluted-urine diet she provided us. Nothing! I was the perfect pet, I lived off the hope that one day she would recognize my efforts and be nicer to me. Some of the others complained…She crushed a guy flat with her finger simply for asking her for water instead of urine!”

 

He wiped his face with his forearm, “My dream of a better life than the shop, all my hard work, all the blood, sweat and tears I’d shed training to be the perfect pet…All of them were crushed by this horrible girl for no good reason!”

 

Tommy then turned around, Kim could only see his back now. “It was then that me and my only surviving co-worker decided to escape, even if it cost us our lives. On a day where she had extra hours of work or something like that, we made our escape. I’m not gonna lie and tell you that the guy was my best friend or anything, in fact I didn’t really like him too much...,” he said in a low, flat tone, “But he didn’t deserve to be killed like he did; that girl didn’t even know him!”

 

He fell back on his knees again and sobbed in anger, “That was when I realized that no matter where I go, what crevice I try to hide in, it was all the same: I’m just a fucking human! And some giant out there was gonna end up killing me just because they were having a bad day, or merely because they wanted to feel me pop under them, or some other stupid reason like that!”

 

Tommy’s voice flat lined again, there was no emotion, “But what can I do? I’m just a weak, little, powerless human and that’s all I’ll ever be.”

 

Kim gazed upon the tiny man in her hand. She was shocked, heartbroken, and was about to burst into tears herself. “T-Tommy, I-I’m sorry,” she said in a shaky voice.

 

He was sad and angry, he didn’t trust anyone, and he certainly didn’t trust her. He stood himself back up. “Kim,” he flatly said, “Do you now understand why I was so desperate for you to let me go?”

 

“B-but w-were friends, r-right?” she weakly responded.

 

“No, Kim, we can never be friends. I am one urge, one bad day, away from being killed by you. You seem like a very nice girl, but if I stay here, mark my words, I’m going to be killed by you soon enough.”

 

She was getting desperate. “P-Please, give m-me a chance!” she begged, there were small tears collecting in the corners her eyes. Her hand started shaking, he was struggling to stay on his feet.

 

“Kim, you’re asking me to gamble with my life, please, if you really care about me you’ll let me go,” he said in a calm, convincing tone.

 

She was lonely and she really wanted to keep him.

 

“No way!” she blurted out between sobs, “Don’t worry you’ll see, give me a couple days, and we’ll be best pals, lover’s maybe. You’ll see, stay with me, okay.” Tears were rolling down her face, and she tried to keep a smile on to make things less tense.

 

“No, please Kim, let me go!” he cried. Her smiling, teary face was horrifying, “Please, look at how emotional you’re getting already! It’s not gonna be long before you seriously hurt me!”

 

Her crying got louder. “You’re staying!” she announced, “I can't protect you if I let you leave! I-I’m sorry it had to come to this.”

 

She slowly closed her hand around him. He burst in full-instinct mode, scratching and trying to claw her fingers away. It was no use, soon all light was cut off and he was sealed in darkness.

 

“Don’t hate me okay,” he heard mumbled from outside, “It’s for your own good, I promise.”

 

Tommy’s whole world began to move and shuffle about, the only thing he could do was try to calm himself down. Noises and crying coming from outside could be heard from his fleshy prison, she was gathering something up and moving from things around.

 

Suddenly, a stream of water could be heard coming from outside. The hand opened up and he was exposed to a stream of cold water. The water was pouring out so fast that he felt his bones creak under the pressure.

 

“I’m sorry Tommy but that’s the lowest setting.”

 

He was fully disoriented, his vision was blurred and it was hard for him to breathe but he could feel that his rags were being tugged on by her other hand.

 

His clothes were then abruptly torn off. Now he was fully exposed and there was nothing her could do about it—a feeling of hopelessness rushed into him.

 

“Close your eyes okay,” He managed to hear before he was coated in sticky, watermelon-scented hand soap. With great precision, she began to scrub him with both pairs of index fingers and thumbs.

 

Tommy hadn’t heeded the warning soon enough and his eyes felt like they were on fire. “My eyes!” he yelped between breaths.

 

“Tommy, you see what happens when you don’t listen to me? From now on, I want you to do what I say, when I say, okay. If you don’t there will be consequences, but don’t worry, as long as you do what I say, you’ll be fine. I’m not going to hurt you for no reason.”

 

He was yanked out of the water and submerged into a clean towel. Her fingers squished him between the fibers and rubbed him dry.

 

Tommy huffed and puffed, he was so afraid right now that he couldn’t think straight. “Please, stop this,” he squeaked.

 

“QUIET!” she yelled, “That’s enough of that!”

 

“Y-yes, miss, I-I’ll do whatever you want,” he replied weakly.

 

“Good boy,” she said happily, “Now let me smell how clean you are…” She raised her hand with the little passenger up to the bottom of her nose and took a few deep sniffs. With each one, he was slightly lifted from her palm.

 

“Ahh, you smell nice,” she sighed, “See, Tommy, you’re so very clean now. It’s good for your health to be clean, you know.”

 

Tommy was staring at her belly at the time and slowly craned his head up to see what her expression was. He stopped at her smile and quickly brought his head back down.

 

“Thank you Kim,” he answered flatly.

 

“From now on Tommy, I want you to call me Mommy, okay,” she whispered.

 

“I, well um,” he awkwardly stuttered as a reply.

 

Her palm began to sweat slightly. It wasn’t as obvious to him this time because Tommy couldn’t see naked flesh from his perspective but she was sweating quite a bit. He began to crank his head up again and stopped when his sight reached her chest—her nipples were showing through her shirt. He began to hear light breathing and could see her chest puffing out with every inhale. “I’m screwed, he thought, “She’s going to use me, that’s why she wanted me clean.”

 

“Tommy, please say it,” she whispered seductively at the man in her palm. Tommy cranked his head up a little more past her smile, her cheeks were dark pink and she was breathing slowly out her nostrils. Her eyes looked different somehow, more predatory and were semi-open.

 

“What do you want me to say?” he asked fearfully.

 

She brought her hand down to her palm where Tommy was being held and began to trace miniature circles around him.

 

“Don’t play dumb little Tommy,” she purred, “I want you to call me Mommy, do it for me now, please.”

 

He was creaking with fear, it was only a matter of time now before she shoved him in her love cave.

 

“T-Thank you for the bath. Mommy,” he said with a broken voice.

 

Almost instantly her palm started to sweat even more and her breathing became louder. The circles she was tracing got faster and he could hear her heartbeat becoming faster.

 

“Ooh, you’re such a little gentleman, Tommy,” she squealed in delight. Slowly she began to lower him down. First he could see the end of her shirt, then her exposed bellybutton, and finally the beginning of her schoolgirl skirt.

 

His breathing became more erratic, and he began to pace about a little bit—he knew what was coming.

 

Kim quickly removed other hand from her palm, and lowered it past him; he didn’t dare try to look down at what she was doing with it.

 

He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths, there wasn’t going to be much air where he was going. Slowly, he began to feel the giant palm tilt; he was still able to keep his balance. She giggled, then began to tilt her palm more and more, and soon he was grabbing onto a small wrinkle he felt out to keep himself from slipping off.

 

“Toooommmy, you know that isn’t going to work, sweetie,” she giggled, “Just let go, and come into your new home.”

 

His grip was beginning to wane, before he knew it he was holding on with only two fingers.

 

“Oh, Tommy, you’re so cute trying to hold on like that, but it’s not going to last forever, you know.”

 

Suddenly as small droplet of her sweat trickled between his fingers, he lost his grip instantly and came tumbling down her long, slender hand. He refused to open his eyes; he was still expecting the worst.

 

Finally he landed onto his destination, and to his surprise it wasn’t hot, sweaty and squishy like he expected but cold, sterile, and hard.

 

Slowly, he opened his eyes; this certainly wasn’t anywhere on her body. He began to walk around for a bit when he hit an unexpected wall.

 

He pounded on it a couple times out of frustration but knew it was futile—he was inside a glass jar. Tommy began to shiver a little bit, it was cold where he was, so he tried to conserve heat by lying down and tucking himself into a little ball.

 

Something warm and soft dropped onto him, it was a bit of napkin. “I’m sorry for the accommodations Tommy, it’s not very hospitable of me,” she whispered in a normal tone, then in a baby voice said, “But don’t worry I’m going to buy a little house for you, with little itty-bitty furniture and some wittle toys to keep you busy when I’m not around, so look forward to that, okay.”

 

He took the bit of napkin and wrapped himself in, like a little burrito. She brought a finger down and stroked it a couple of times, “I’m going to go take a bath. Be a good little friend and stay put, don’t try to hurt yourself or anything like that, okay.” She blew an exaggerated kiss at him and then twisted the top on. Then she picked up the entire jar and carried it with her, out of the bathroom. She set it on a nearby desk in her room next to a photo of a cabin.

 

“Didn’t want you trying to sneak a peek whilst I was in the bath,” she jokingly said, “I’ll be back as soon as I’ve freshened up, then we can have some real fun!”

 

He heard the door slam behind her. “How could she do this to me after everything I told her?” he thought, “I was stupid to think that she would be any different!”

 

He could hear the water running and Kim humming a song to herself as she bathed. He tossed about a couple of times trying find a good position to be comfortable in, then he closed his eyes and tried to get a bit of sleep.

End Notes:

Tweaked a sentence a bit thats important for size comparison, as per Stubbornstains advice.

Chapter 4 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. It really helps out!

-------------

After a few minutes of tossing around trying to find a position to get some shut-eye in, Tommy tossed the napkin off of him and began to look around the glass jar. He still heard the water running inside the bathroom but she stopped humming sometime earlier.

 

“I’ve got to find a way to leave here, but how?” Tommy pondered.

 

After about another minute he noticed that the jar had centimeter measures etched onto the side of it. He tilted his head along the etching to see if they continued all the way up.

 

“Yes! These little nubs go all the way up!” he cried in relief.

 

He cranked his head up higher, obviously she had to have cut holes in the metal lid; otherwise he wouldn’t have any air inside the jar.

 

“Now if only one of those holes aligns with where the etchings are…”

 

It seems as if his luck was finally starting to grow, there was a crude hole cut into the metal lid and it just so happened to align with the centimeter measurement etchings that he could use to get himself up. He then ran over to the nubs and ran his hand over then to see if he could get a good grip. Yes, they protruded far enough! Everything seemed to be going well for him so he decided to play this out and see if he could climb his way up the side of the jar.

 

Slowly but surely he managed to make his way up about half the side of the jar after a few minutes, but his strength was beginning to run out.

 

“Think about what might happen if you stay!” he grunted aloud with pain wrecking his body, “Don’t let this opportunity slip by!”

 

He rested in the same position for another minute. After the small break he began his climb with renewed energy, his thoughts of what she might do combined with the things that had already been done to him in the past fueled his ascension. A couple of minutes later he was finally able to reach the hole at the top of the jar.

 

There were some problems, however, things he didn’t really factor into his plan…The hole that was to be his exit was cut into metal, which was extremely sharp, in addition, the opening itself was a little bit small so he risked cutting his body as he wiggled through it.

 

Tommy tilted his head down slightly—this jar wasn’t exactly small and if he fell down, he would land on hard glass. NO! He was willing to risk it all so far, it was too late for regrets.

 

He raised a hand up to the metal edge of the opening and quickly kicked off the side of the jar. He managed to grab the edge with his other hand. Both hands were carved into as they made contact with the sharpened metal; he bit his bottom lip and pulled himself up with all his strength.

 

Finally after about twelve minutes, Tommy was on top of the lid; somehow he had gathered up the willpower to pull it off. His body however, was not without damage…His hands were badly sliced into and his chest and left leg had also been cut up a couple of times when he squeezed himself through the hole. He was sweating and panting like a dog. Some of his sweat trickled into his cuts and caused him discomfort. If he didn’t get the wounds treated, there would surely be an infection, but he decided to put that off until he could get to the nearest colony.

 

Tommy knew he wasn’t in the clear yet—it was only a matter of time before she finished; he needed to keep moving.

 

He walked over to the edge of the jar to see if there was anything to break his fall down below, he didn’t see anything unfortunately.

 

“I don’t have time to think about this!” he whispered in anger.

 

He quickly tossed himself off the edge and used both hands to grip onto the side of the jar: attempting to slow his descent somewhat. It was not a good idea, as he soon realized…The amount that he was reducing from his falling speed was not enough, his blood was a lubricant. He was going to hit the desk with quite a bit of force.

 

“Ghraaahhh!” he squealed in pain, his right ankle had been bent into an odd angle and the wounds on his hands had re-opened even larger than they originally were.

 

In a way, he caught himself thanking the bitch that had tortured him before; it made him tough, he was sure that he wouldn’t have been able to take the pain otherwise.

 

Luckily her bed was right next to the desk, so he didn’t have to worry too much about landing on hard surfaces. He limped his way over to the side of the desk and tossed himself over again; this time he adjusted himself midair to land on his back.

 

Tommy had clearly misjudged how soft her mattress was because his back ached with pain after he slapped into it. But there was no use stopping now, if she caught him now she’d know that he had attempted to escape. He crawled over to the edge of the mattress, the flower-patterned bed cover was long enough to reach the very bottom.

 

He sat down on the edge, and slowly dropped down, he didn’t even need to climb down the cover; it was simply a matter of riding it down like a slide. Once he felt that he was down far enough he flipped himself around and gripped onto the thick cover with both hands—this time he was able to stop his downward speed since he actually had something to grip onto.

 

At last, after about fifteen painful minutes, his feet touched down on the cold hardwood-polished floor. He proudly raised his hands above his head and began to let out a sigh of relief.

 

The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and his long sigh was cut short.

 

When had the water stopped running?!

 

Tommy’s gut felt like it had been pummeled by hundreds of punches; he had a sensation that he was being watched. He stopped to focus; the hairs on the back of his head and neck were being blown slightly! He refused to believe that this could be happening, he was too scared to even look behind him.

 

A really low voice behind him whispered, “I had a really nice bath, you know…”

 

Tommy screamed louder than he’d ever done in his entire life! His arms flailed like a crazy person as he dashed past the covers and underneath the bed. There was no logic, no plan, or even instinct, he was simply heading in the straightest line possible, opposite to his predator!

 

There was practically zero light where he was headed but he didn’t care, anything was preferable than what was waiting for him in the light. Eventually his entire body smashed into the back wall and turned himself ninety degrees and bolted in that direction. He wanted a corner, he needed a corner where he could snug himself to feel even remotely safe. Once he reached his destination he tucked himself into a little ball and stared hopelessly at the far side of the bed.

 

It was only a matter of time…He couldn’t stop himself from shaking and couldn’t keep his teeth from chattering.

 

One after another bare-feet slapped onto cold-hardwood floor, with each passing step the slaps got louder and louder. Once the feet were close enough they stopped. Both feet were very feminine and had long, slender toes with protracted nails that came to a sharp point.

 

Tommy could see the clawed feet glistening with small water droplets that were slowly trickling down smooth skin and between toes. Slowly the right foot lifted up slightly, letting the toes spread and dangle loosely from the main body. The foot came back down and rested its weight entirely on the large toe, which was flattened out at the bottom and pointing directly at him. The large toe began to twist slightly…After a couple of seconds it picked up speed, and finally the entire foot quickly lifted up and forcefully stomped back down causing Tommy hop slightly off the floor.

 

“Tooooommmmmyyyy,” a predatory, feminine voice called out, “Noooo neeed tooo be sccaaaaarrreedd, liiitttllleee guuuuyyyy.”

 

He could feel his heart rapidly tackle his chest, faster and faster with each passing second. Salty sweat began to trickle down his face and into his eyes. He was having a hard time keeping focus, and had completely forgotten how injured he was due to the insane amount of adrenaline pumping through his veins.

 

Whoever or whatever this was, his instincts were telling him that he should stay away, far away.

 

He heard a bit of sniffing going on... Sniff. Sniff. Then a relaxed exhale.

 

“Oh, you poor dear, you’re bleeding aren’t you?” he heard her say in a controlled voice; it was far more mellow.

 

She took a few steps back. Tommy stared at the shadow on the floor—it was stretching out, getting longer towards him almost as if it were reaching out to him. He shifted his attention to the feet, which now were on tippy toes.

 

Strands of silver hair came into his view from above and they continued slowly descending, bringing along more and more hair. The lower hair dripped onto the ground and began to form a puddle of hair, and as further hair came along it pooled out gradually.

 

Tommy began to feel light-headed, his nostrils were beginning to be pummeled by a combination of watermelon-scented body wash and musky feminine odor. He could not hold out any longer, he was beginning to lose a bit of control over himself. Slowly he began to see her peach-colored cheek rump coming into view far behind her feet, and her naked crotch came into view as well.

 

She had only just taken a bath but he could see that her slit was oozing feminine liquids down into her butt crack and outward onto her inner thighs. As she continued to crouch down, her feet were released of their weight burden. Now, thousands of tons of woman were all concentrated on her soft, glistening, ass cheeks, which squished flat and widened out at the bottom under her colossal weight. Finally he could see the beginning of long thighs, which came out, towards him and also reached far above him and came back down as the feet that he could see much closer in his view. Light ambient fog separated her body parts at each depth from him, she was a landscape of plump and flesh.

 

From his vantage point he could only see, her tip-toed feet, her oozing cavern and squished out rump, her long silver hair pooling out from beneath her, and just a bit of her thighs—everything else was blocked out from view by the bed he was hiding under; any part of her upper torso and face were out of his field of vision. Her facial expression, at the moment, was a complete mystery.

 

“Toooommmmyyy,” she called out playfully, “I was trying to be fair, were both naked together now.”

 

And as much as he tried to tell himself that this was no time for arousal, his body simply didn’t listen to him: she knew exactly which body parts to show him. He was still extremely afraid, but he couldn’t help himself, the stench of femininity and her slow, deliberate, playfulness were also adding to his tiny arousal.

 

She lowered both hands down onto her inner thighs and began kneading them gently.

 

“I’ve changed my mind, Tommy I am not gonna buy you a house, I am your house, or your home rather…” she whispered sensually, “This body will be your home, Tommy, if you accept it…”

 

Her inner thighs were glistening so much that he was certain at least half of was dripping down them was sweat.

 

Tommy’s thinking was becoming distorted, he was a living cocktail of emotions. On one hand, he was experiencing fear the likes of which he’d never felt before, an on the other was mountainous arousal: he wanted to melt himself into her.

 

“I-I d-don’t know w-what I should do,” he unsteadily blurted out.

 

“Tommy, I’m sorry for being so mean earlier, allow me to make it up to you, please~.”

 

“I’m so afraid of you, Mommy, I don’t even know why, just d-don’t hurt me…I’m sorry for trying to run away.”

 

“Forget about ‘Mommy’, I shouldn’t have made you say that. Just say Kim, or Kimmy.”

 

He took a deep breath. “Kimmy,” he began…

 

“See it kinda rhymes doesn’t it, huh! Tommy and Kimmy!” she quickly interrupted with a giggle.

 

“I, um, Kimmy,” he cried, “Please, listen to me!”

 

“Oh dear, that was rude of me, I’m so sorry, Tommy!” she replied with feigned concern.

 

Tommy was having a really hard time talking to a pair of giant thighs, he could only imagine what Kim must feel talking to a speck tucked underneath her bed…Maybe that’s why she wasn’t taking him seriously.

 

“Kimmy, please I like you, but you’re too scary! You have to let me go…”

 

She began breathing harder; her thighs were practically reflective at this point.

 

“Tommy, I really like you too,” she sighed lustfully, “But don’t say that you’re scared of me, look what you’re doing to my body…”

 

Deliberately, one of the hands massaging her inner thighs stopped and reached forward towards Tommy.

 

“I can get you anytime I want, you know.”

 

The hand coming towards Tommy pulled back and rested on her glistening crotch. Suddenly, she jabbed into her sopping wet peachy with two fingers. Tommy heard a lustful squeal then she spread her fingers apart, fully opening her girly lips.

 

Tommy stared at it, there a little bit of light illuminating bits of pink inner wall flesh that were slobbering in juices. But, beyond that was utter darkness, it felt as if the darkness alone, would swallow him whole.

 

“Tommy, think about it from my point of view. If you were inside my body at all times, then you wouldn’t be able to escape me...”

 

As her words reached him, he could feel terror chipping away at his arousal and his heartbeat pumping wilder.

 

“Please Kim, y-you said you w-would protect me! Y-you need to p-protect me from yourself!” he squeaked in protest.

 

“Yeah but you haven’t heard the rest of my reasoning,” she whispered.

 

“As if there was any sort of reasoning happening in her head right now!” he thought in frustration.

 

“It works out for both of us…,” she moaned, “because I can always keep you safe, within me.”

 

“NO!!! I’m never coming out, you’re insane!” he yelled.

 

“Ooohh, Tommy, such harsh words,” she said in fake sadness, “I told you already though, I can get you!”

 

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” he cried. He tucked himself snugger to the corner he was in, and pushed his head into his lap forming a denser, little ball position. He squeezed his arms around his legs, tightening his defense.

 

Tommy took few seconds of rest that he desperately needed. Gradually, he lifted his head up to peek at what she was doing…

 

And quickly yelped, smashing his skull into the back wall. Her giant, glowing-green eye was staring directly at him. He knew that she could see him in the darkness, her eye was tracking him to the corner—he was trapped!

 

Even her single eye was a giant monster to him, and the green-tinted pupil stared into his fear…How could he hope to defend himself from her?

 

“Don’t you see what you’ve done, sweetie,” she cooed a nectar tone, “You have hurt yourself more today than I ever dreamed of hurting you…It is I that need to protect you from yourself.”

 

It was true. She hadn’t done any physical harm to him this entire time. Her mere presence was enough to make him quiver in terror, but despite that he couldn’t deny that his wounds were his own doing. And even as she said this—words that made SO much sense to him, he couldn’t help but feel that something wasn’t right...Why was he so afraid?

 

“Tommy,” she said in a serious tone, “My inner predator feeds off your fear. Please, for both our sakes you need to calm yourself!”

 

Tommy heard her words, but wasn’t fully listening. ”What did she say?” he thought to himself, “What was the word again?”

 

“Oh that’s right,” he told himself in false tranquility, “PREDATOR.”

 

His body began to react to this awareness. First his temperature. Then his sweating. Last of all, his heartbeat.

 

“Why is she saying that to me!?”

 

His horror was only made worse by what she had just uttered.

 

“It’s coming back,” she mumbled softly, “I-I will do something I regret.”

 

Her eye lifted up from his point of view, and he heard her quickly stand herself back up.

 

“TOMMY,” she growled, “I NEED TO LEAVE!”

 

“I’M S-SoRRY FOR S-SCArING YoU SO M-MuCH!!”

 

Tommy trembled violently in his corner as if an earthquake were destroying the world…

 

Her voice.

 

“…Please stay with me, okay,” She managed to whisper, before his ears were struck violently by a loud shattering noise from above and then some soft tinkling sounds against the hardwood floor.

 

She was gone, and left a near heart-attacked Tommy, tucked in the deepest, darkest, corner of the room, praying for things to get better.

 

Chapter 5 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Hope you like it!

-------------------------

Tommy had fallen asleep in the corner, underneath the bed and by some miracle wasn’t attacked by any bugs or roaches. The next morning he woke up with a fright, and took a couple of seconds to realize where he was.

 

“Oh, that’s right…” he reminded himself with a shudder, “That crazy silver hair was about to shove me into herself!”

 

He groaned in pain as he stood up, he desperately required some medical attention. In the darkness, he gently brushed about his cuts with his fingers. The cuts on his torso and legs weren’t as deep as he originally thought. His hands were in worse condition to be sure, but they too, weren’t in abysmal shape.

 

The problem was that he spent the whole night underneath a bed in a dusty corner. He hoped to himself that the cuts didn’t get infected, he wasn’t near a human colony so going to the hospital was out of the question. There wasn’t enough light for Tommy to properly examine himself; it was lighter than yesterday night, but it was still fairly low.

 

He began to walk towards the edge of the bed; he needed to be in the open to look at himself. As he took the first step he forgot about his messed up ankle and topped over onto the floor in pain.

 

“Damn it,” he thought, “She stripped me so I don’t have anything to wrap it in.”

 

He began to look to his surroundings as he slowly stood himself back up, he took it easy on his bad leg and managed to limp his way out towards the edge of the bed.

 

“Is she still gone?” he asked himself as he scanned the room for traces of her.

 

Once he was certain there were no giants around, he slowly stepped into the light.

 

“It is a wonderful morning and not a scary giant in sight!” he thought to himself...”If only I wasn’t so messed up,” he said aloud while checking the extent of his wounds in the light.

 

After a quick minute examining his body he gave a diagnosis…“Except for this leg, I should be fine,” he told himself confidently, “Unless, something is infected…”

 

He wondered if there was something he could wrap his leg in to keep some pressure off it.

 

“Maybe the bed cover,” he thought as he turned to face it, “But it’s probably too thick to rip.”

 

For the most part he was right, it was a think cover that wasn’t suitable to be used for wrapping wounds, but he noticed that there was a thin, decorative frizzle on the border of the cover.

 

“Maybe I can tear some of that off?” he asked himself as he limped his way over.

 

Tommy grabbed the thin cloth of the border with both hands and tugged. It was no use, his hands were too damaged, but even if they weren’t he doubted he was strong enough to rip it.

 

After a few seconds of inspection he noticed that there was a vertical tear in the cloth nearby. Using it to help him he managed to rip the cloth further down, and he re-directed the tear so that he was able to finally get a small, crudely cut rectangular piece.

 

Carefully, he sat himself down on the floor and wrapped the cloth over his bad leg tightly. Tommy was no medic, he was sure that he was probably doing this wrong but for now the crude wrapping had been wound around his leg enough times to form a think pad that he could walk on with less pain.

 

He sighed in relief and stretched his arms out. With no Kim around he almost felt as if this were his house and he could go wherever he wanted. Of course, it would take him much longer to get around but he could manage.

 

He thought back to the way she was behaving the night before…

 

“I’ve only known her for about a day and she is probably one of the most unstable people I’ve ever met! And she scares me to no end sometimes; I’ve gotta leave as soon as I can!”

 

“I believe you were asleep atop my head then, and I got to say for such a little guy, you sure snore loudly!” her words echoed in his mind.

 

Why was he thinking about that at a time like this?

 

“I should be thinking of a way to get outta here!” he yelled, breaking the silence in the room.

 

He paced about trying to figure find a place to sit down comfortably and think of a plan of action. But his mind was too busy trying to figure out what happened yesterday night.

 

He noticed the large amount of glass shards all over the floor. Some were even bigger than he was!

 

“Did she break her own window!?” he asked himself, “She is so moody, if I stay here, it’s only a matter of time before I end up dead!”

 

Then his pacing slowed and he thought about how, despite her sudden changes and behavior, she hadn’t actually hurt him physically— not once.

 

“Well there was the shampoo,” he thought.

 

“But she did try to warn me…” he responded to himself in her defense.

 

He remembered how desperate she seemed, how horny and sweaty she became every time she was around him too long.

 

“How could someone so beautiful be so desperate?” he asked himself, “If I were her size, my life wouldn’t be in danger so I wouldn’t care how crazy she could get!”

 

Then the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and it became a bit chilly so he hugged himself tightly.

 

“Why do I get the feeling that I’d still be in danger even if I were a giant?” he asked himself fearfully.

 

Then, his pacing got a little faster as he thought about how intoxicating her feminine stench was to him.

 

“And she smelled so nice…you know that if she were human you’d would have definitely slept with her, you sly bastard,” he told himself with a chuckle.

 

“I can’t deny how sexy she is, she wasn’t the only one getting aroused…”

 

“She must have been aching for stimulation…” he thought, reminding himself of all the times she was horny, “And while she did suggest doing something to me…”

 

It was weird, he felt as if she was constantly at war with herself, and somehow, she had enough self-control to keep herself in check.

 

“In hindsight,” Tommy continued, “She probably has more restraint than anyone I’ve ever met.”

 

As he paced about, unconsciously avoiding smaller glass, he began to think about some of the unnatural things she’d done before.

 

“My problem with her is that she is a giant, and not just a normal giant…”

 

He remembered how when he first encountered her she had licked up his co-workers blood off a nasty floor.

 

“As much as I’d like to think giants are all disgusting, sadistic, monsters, I’ve never seen anyone, especially a female do something so revolting and un-hygienic before.”

 

Tommy thought about what she had told him; her blood deficiency did somewhat explain why she might have done that…But something didn’t add up.

 

“And, the amount of blood she got from the mushed remains was miniscule compared to her.”

 

“She also told me that she needed transfusions, right?” he pondered as he paced about, “Well that I’m sure that it means to inject blood into oneself. It has to be! I’ve gotten a few of those myself back at the colony.”

 

“But licking it isn’t a transfusion!”

 

He began walking towards the only door besides the bathroom and hopped onto a large shard of glass, it was too big to cut him in.

 

He sat over the edge of the glass shard as he tried to remember a few more details about Kim.

 

“She was so fast,” he thought to himself, “Not to mention how quiet she was, she’s a mountain to me, and yet…”

 

He remembered when she snuck up on him after her bath, “I didn’t even hear peep. I couldn’t even feel the vibrations of her sneaking up on me!”

 

“Her claws, her eyes,” he continued, “Everything about her is kind of like a wild animal!”

 

He concluded, “I have no idea what she is, but if I’m not the slightest bit safe with a normal giant then even less with her!”

 

It was decided, Tommy was going to escape the house and find a nearby colony…Kim was simply too dangerous and he was probably never going to get another opportunity.

 

He slipped himself off the glass from his sitting position.

 

“Okay, I should be small enough to fit under doors,” he told himself, “This should be easy!”

 

After about an hour of slowly limping his way around the house, he finally found the main entrance. Just like all the other doors in the house, there was a large gap underneath the door that he could easily walk under.

 

As he limped closer and closer to the exit he began to feel a little guilty.

 

“…Please stay with me, okay,” she whispered sadly into his mind.

 

“AAAHHH!” he screamed in frustration, “Why do I care about what she wants!”

 

Tommy began to feel like the worst person in the world. He thought about how good it felt to confess to her about his life, he hadn’t lied to her; somehow telling her the truth just felt right. He remembered how sweetly she always spoke to him, her voice always carried a small melody to it.

 

“So what if she’s weird and scary! She could be a demon or whatever, but she hasn’t really done anything except scare the crap outta me.”

 

Tommy stopped walking towards the door.

 

“And it’s not like it makes much a difference to me whether or not she’s a normal giant: either one is horrifyingly stronger than me!”

 

“What does make a difference,” he began, “Is that she was really nice to me even when she was doing things against my will.”

 

He thought about how horrible other giants had been to him his whole life. “Can’t she just get another human!? They sell us at pet shops don’t they!” he angrily thought, “She seems to have enough money!”

 

He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

 

“In all honesty,” he stated to himself as he cooled off, “It probably benefits me more to just stay with her.”

 

“The living inside her thing scares me to no end, but maybe I can convince her not to do that.”

 

His realistic side kicked in, “Truthfully, I have no idea how far from a colony I am, and with these injuries I’m even more defenseless than normal!”

 

He turned around.

 

“Okay, okay,” he thought, “I’ll give her another try.”

 

He had an idea, “Maybe I should hide somewhere and just watch her for a while, she shouldn’t be able to find me…”

 

“The time underneath the bed must have been a coincidence,” he nervously told himself.

 

“I’ll just hide somewhere and wait it out to see what mood she’s in.”

 

He was in the living room and remembered that she had a pair of leather couches. So he began limping his way slowly over to one. They were stood up by wooden feet so there was plenty of space for him to hide under; thus he tucked himself under the couch.

 

There was very little light underneath but it was worth it for the safety the couch provided, he just hoped that no insects or spiders were crawling about—he didn’t have any weapons to defend himself.

 

After about two hours he heard the front door creak open and someone step in. He could tell by the way the footsteps slapped against the polished floor that they were barefoot.

 

It was Kim, there was no denying it, he confirmed it when he looked over to the feet and noticed the light skin and abnormally long toenails.

 

He spotted a bit dark blood crusted on her large toenail. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” he thought to himself.

 

She was humming happily as she walked about, she seemed very cheerful. Her powerful steps slapped against the wooden floor with enough force to rock Tommy about as she walked.

 

Her mere weight possessed such earth-shattering power, he felt his heart begin to beat against his chest; she still made him quiver with fear—but then again she was a giant.

 

He thought back to the word she has brought up yesterday: “PREDATOR.”

 

He certainly felt like prey.

 

Tommy noticed that her footsteps were getting further, she was heading into the kitchen. He heard the fridge open and close shortly after, then she walked back into the living room.

 

Her bare feet slapped the floor louder and louder, almost as if she were deliberately trying to be loud. He could see her bare feet move closer to him with each step, she was heading towards him!

 

The feminine feet stopped in front of the couch he was under and turned around. He heard a content sigh, and a large mass smacked against the leather up above him. He could feel the couch seem to creak under the pressure and transfer the shock into small quakes on the floor.

 

Tommy was flipped onto his side by the wave and smacked into the hard floor. He wanted to grunt in pain but bit his lower lip instead; he knew that her hearing was abnormally sensitive.

 

“Ooooh, that’s nice,” she purred. Her bare feet dangled in front of his view.

 

“Thank you,” she sweetly whispered to the room.

 

His heart sank, he knew what was coming…

 

“Tommy, I’m grateful that you decided to stay.”

 

“Damn it,” he thought, “I should have known after what happened yesterday!”

 

He began to sweat and his heartbeat increased.

 

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

 

“Ahh, this cold soda is soooo refreshing,” she sighed contently, “I want to share with you for being such a good little friend, why don’t you come out here?”

 

He didn’t say a word, and tried to suck in his breath.

 

“C’mon Tommy, your hurt, let me help you,” she said in a motherly tone, “Please, little guy, let’s just be friends again, okay?”


“Friends?!” he asked himself in sarcastic fear, “I barely even know her!”

 

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

 

“Aww, Tommy you see, now I’m out of soda,” she cooed as her feminine toes wiggled playfully in his view, “But I have juice, so don’t worry!”

 

She sighed softly, “Tommy you haven’t eaten since yesterday when I gave you some crumbs on my head.”

 

Her toes came down and gently touched the hardwood floor—her heels came down shortly after.

 

He could tell by her shadow that she had stood herself back up.

 

She slowly turned herself around.

 

“Tommy, I can smell your fear, little friend,” she teased, “I’m sorry you’re still afraid of me but we’ll work on that, okay?”

 

Her heels lifted back up and her toes squished down under her monumental weight. He fearfully looked at her shadow being cast on the floor and on a nearby wall—it was getting lower.

 

His breathing became more and more erratic, he was certain that she knew exactly where he was!

 

“Tommy,” she whispered gently, it was so close to him that he could swear it was being whispered in his ear, “Come out, come out, it’s not safe for you underneath there~”

His heart felt like it exploded in his chest. “STAY AWAY!” he shrieked as loud as he could.

 

“Now, now, Tommy, I just wanna give you some food and juice, don’t be so mean.”

 

Suddenly her fingers curled underneath the couch.

 

“Tommy, let’s just have some food and talk a bit,” she said confidently, “Then, if you still want to leave, I’ll help you.”

 

He sighed in relief, an iron weight was lifted off his chest. “Really?” he asked in a squeaky voice.

 

“Yes, really,” she whispered gently, “I promise.”

 

“Okay,” he said in a shaky voice, as he stood up.

 

“Quickly now, Tommy!”

 

“I’m trying!” he yelped as he limped his way to over to her bare feet.

 

He heard her hiss, and the entire couch was abruptly flipped over and flung like a piece of cardboard. It exploded into the back wall and punched a hole through into the kitchen tossing up a large puff of dust and debris. When it hit the kitchen counter the couch stopped but he heard a multitude of smaller items such as pots and pans hit the floor violently after the initial shock.

 

“What kind of strength is that!?” Tommy asked himself fearfully as he violently toppled over and smashed into the cold floor. He rubbed his painful head as he tried adjusting his sight to the sudden brightness, her bright silver hair was the first thing to come into focus.

 

Slowly, his view traced its way up at the towering beauty, past her silky toned legs, her naked crotch, her bellybutton and lower waist, her supple breasts which partially obscured her face and lower neck, past her smiling lips and up to her gleaming green eyes that stared down at him with the look of a hungry wild animal.

 

Her foot slowly lifted up, he could see her unimaginably powerful thigh muscles at work, tightening and pulling about as her leg cranked its way up. He didn’t even dare ask himself why she was still naked despite not being home…

 

“This is it,” he told himself sadly, “She’s gonna paste me right now.”

 

“Hold still, okay,” she calmly said.

 

Her monumental, ship-sized foot dangled loosely above him; he was certain that an entire small town could be plastered into nothing underneath it.

 

Maybe he pushed her too far.

 

“I was such a worthless coward that I annoyed her to this point!” he screamed to himself, “I thought that I was tough—that I was strong-willed because I survived...”

 

He closed his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

 

Her foot came down with such a force that he was blown away violently by the sheer shock of it colliding with the wooden floor.

 

Her foot punched right through the wooden floor and woodchips went flying through the air.

 

Tommy landed with a thud and quickly tucked himself into a little ball to wait and see what the outcome of her immense stomp was.

 

After about a minute he heard something move and tussle a bit then slap onto the wooden floor.

 

“Tommy,” she said gently, “It’s over sweetie.”

 

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the devastation that had occurred nearby him. There was a large, deep hole in the floor where her right foot made contact and her foot along lower leg were coated in tiny red droplets.

 

There were also some droplets near the hole, it looked as if someone had accidentally spattered a bit of red paint near the impact cite. There were woodchips and large chucks of wood all around, luckily he was blasted away far enough for none of those things to actually hit him.

 

“I’m sorry Tommy, I should have used less force, but I was so worried I lost control! Did I hurt you?”

 

“I-I’m f-f-fine,” he stuttered in a low voice.

 

“Look!” she said as she tilted her right foot up so he could see underneath, “This is why I tried to tell you not to be underneath that couch.”

 

Tommy traced his view back down to her right foot.

 

It was a horror show; there were intestines and organs flattened to near paper thin and greasy blood with green skin chunks coating the entire bottom of her bare foot. There were some small wood chips pressed into her skin here and there but not a single one had penetrated through it, he wondered how tough her skin must have been…

 

He’d seen giants skin be pierced by much less sharper things, but she wasn’t in even the slightest amount of pain. More importantly, whatever that thing was, it was much, much, bigger than him and he hadn’t even noticed it, but now it was just a splattered mess of innards and red mush.

 

“I’m so sorry Tommy,” she worryingly said, “If I would have come later, you would have been…”

 

He heard her sniff and saw clear droplets begin to splish onto the wooden floor.

 

“I should have warned you, but it would have sensed that you were aware and would have attacked!”

 

Tommy’s entire body was pumped with adrenaline, he was so afraid of her and of the raw power she possessed…In the course of about two minutes she had nearly destroyed her entire living room and part of the kitchen as well as pierced through part of the hard, wooden floor like it was made or rice paper.

 

He was incredibly afraid, but he was also very grateful and was sort of glad that he had decided to stay.

 

“K-Kim?” he said in a shaky voice.

 

“Yes, Tommy?”

 

“Thank you!” he squealed in gratitude.

 

She smiled warmly, and brought her left hand up to her chest.

 

“Aww, I’m glad to hear you say that Tommy!” she yelped happily, “Let’s get you something to eat!”

 

“Okay!” he responded confidently as he stood himself up carefully.

 

As gently as possible she crouched down and pinched him between two massive fingers. As she raised herself up she tipped her massive hand and released her grip causing tommy to roll onto her palm.

 

Her immense, green eyes scanned him, “Oh tommy, you’re so hurt.”

 

He stood himself back up again and grunted a little when he put pressure on the wrapped leg, but for some reason his lower back hurt the most.

 

“Were gonna need to fix you after we eat, then we can have our little talk, okay?”

 

“Sure,” he responded.

 

He looked at her eyes which were still a bit wet from tears. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she looked as if she had seen a ghost.

 

“Tommy,” she said with a serious tone, “Turn around please.”

 

He did as she wanted.

 

She gasped in horror.

 

“Kim, what happened, did I do something wrong,” he said as he felt himself go weak.

 

Tommy dropped on his knees from stress and lack of strength. He felt as if his lower calves were soaking in something. His eyes looked down onto her palm, there was a bit of blood running along some wrinkles. He followed the blood back to the source…

 

It was him! He was leaking all over her palm.

 

His eyesight began to go blurry, but he managed to get a glimpse of the problem: a splinter jabbed into his lower back. He felt her warm palm getting sweatier and her heartbeat becoming louder and faster.

 

“Omigod, Omigod, what do I do, what do I do!” she squealed in worry as she stared at the fingernail-sized man dripping his life onto her bare palm, “I’m no good with blood, I’m no good!”

 

Tommy began to tilt forward. His upper chest slapped into her sweaty skin. His eyesight could only see blobs of light that were getting dimmer and dimmer.

 

Tommy could feel that her breathing was erratic.

 

“Calm down, Kim,” she said aloud between breaths, “Your friend needs you, you already had your fill! Calm down and think!”

 

Soon, his breathing was the only thing his ears could clearly focus on, and even that was growing quiet.

 

His world moved around a bit and he heard a few muffled cries.

 

“Well at least it’s over now,” he flatly told himself before going unconscious.

Chapter 6 by geeman

Tommy awoke sometime later. He was laying on a series of napkins that had been taped to the table next to Kim’s bed. He began to get up slowly; it felt like his body was semi-glued onto the paper. He was able to peel himself off the napkin and stand himself to get a better sense as to the condition he was in.

 

His body ached somewhat, but upon further inspection, he realized that all his cuts had been mostly closed up and his twisted ankle was satisfactory—he was able to put pressure on it just fine. From his surroundings he figured that it was around noon, but he had no idea what day it was.

 

He walked around the stack of plush napkins and made his way over to where he could jump off onto the table. He hopped off the napkin, but hadn’t paid attention to how tall the stack was—it was a little shorter than he was tall. Not the highest distance he’d ever jumped off of, but his body wasn’t exactly in the best condition.

 

He saw something blur past the entrance of the room and found himself landing on lush skin instead of hard table. He looked up at her only to find a set of worried green eyes gazing down at him.

 

Tommy could tell that she wasn’t at her best either: the sides of her cheeks were crusted over with dried tears and there were small bags under her eyes. Her hair wasn’t combed down and had lost some of its shine, and her skin looked a bit more pale than normal. She was still very beautiful though and it was obvious that she had stressed herself a lot over his well-being.

 

“Tommy, you could have hurt yourself again!” she panted with concern in her voice, “Do you like making me worry!?”

 

“How long was I out?” he flatly asked her.

 

“Um, about a week maybe,” she responded in a tired voice.

 

He reached a hand around and felt the spot on his lower back.

 

“Arrrgghh!!” he screamed in pain.

 

“Please, don’t touch it too much!” she yelped. Tommy felt her giant hand quake a little as her worried words came out.

 

“Yeah, I figured as much, I’m such a useless idiot,” he mumbled in regret.

 

“No,” she said sadly, “It’s my fault you’re in that condition! If I hadn’t slammed the floor like that…”

 

“Hey!’ he interrupted her, “If you hadn’t done what you did, I’d probably be dead right now! That thing would have killed me for sure!”

 

She shook her head a little, “But it was my fault that you tried to escape in the first place, because I couldn’t control myself and was being a crazy person!”

 

Tears of regret began pouring down her eyes and her palm was shaking subtly.

 

Tommy felt like such a bad person—this entire time she had been looking out for him, and he paid her back by causing her to worry and trying to run away. She even nursed him back to health somehow…HIM! The person that was smaller than her fingernail!

 

He felt more care and compassion emanating from her for a mere speck of a man than anyone his size had ever shown him before. It was almost unreal how much she seemed to care about him.

 

“Hey Kim, I still meant what I said!” he yelled up at her. Her tears flowed less and her sobbing stopped, “You are the nicest giant person I’ve met, I mean it!”

 

She smiled softly and her cheeks went a little pink.

 

“Aww, thank you Tommy!”

 

“Can you still help me get to the colony?” he asked her.

 

Her smile shattered. She brought her other hand up to her mouth. The skin on her palm tightened up and her eyes looked like they were about to burst into waterfalls.

 

“Y-yes, I-I meant it, Tommy,” she whispered in a sad, shaky voice, “If y-you don’t want to be with m-me. I’ll help you.”

 

Tommy hated himself for doing this to her; she looked like a lost child that was losing her only friend in the world.

 

“I suppose after what I’ve witnessed over the course of knowing her it sort of makes sense why she would be alone,” he told himself as he focused on her beautiful green eyes. Some of their life looked as if it was sucked right out of them.

 

“Kim?” he whispered softly.

 

“Y-yeah?” she replied. Her voice was beginning to crack, she was about to rush to tears again.

“I’ll stay with you.”

 

Tommy felt her bounce off the floor slightly and saw her face light up like a firework had just went off.

 

Her hand cupped her prize warmly.

 

“Really?” she asked desperately.

 

Tommy paused and took a deep-deep breath; he hoped to himself that he wouldn’t regret this.

 

“Yeah, really,” he replied trying to sound as happy as possible, “Let’s um, be friends and stuff.”

 

Her wonderful smile came back and he felt her pulse with joy. She was hopping up and down gently, making him bounce on her gigantic, soft hand like a trampoline. Her massive, supple breasts jiggled softly up and down in front of him, only this time she was wearing a black bra on…He kind of wished that she wasn’t.

 

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!” she squealed in delight, “I promise I’ll keep myself in control, I won’t ever hurt you, never ever!”

 

After her bubbly spasms died down a couple of seconds later, he announced loudly, “Hold on, I have a condition though!”

 

She shifted her gaze down to her tiny friend in a cupped hand, “Anything you want, Tommy, you name it!”

 

“Don’t stuff me in your um, well you know, down there…” he said timidly, “Please, at least until I’m ready.”

 

She nodded her head, “Okay, Tommy, I promise.”

 

Tommy began to notice that she was sweating again and the life had flushed back into her eyes…Her landscape of a palm lifted up slowly, till her glistening lips were the only things in Tommy’s view. She opened her mouth slightly and let her cool breath wash over him as she sighed.

 

“But whenever you want it…” she began softly; her lips trickling with shimmering saliva.

 

She slowly lowered the hand with Tommy on it, past her mountainous breasts, past her toned stomach with creamy skin, and gently came to a stop affront a pair of dark panties framed between a duet of smooth well-toned thighs that obscured his entire view and beyond.

 

His senses were assaulted by the feminine odors and body heat emanating from her nether regions and thighs. Her other hand lowered down and a finger began to trace circles over her girly hole while the thighs in his view began to shimmer with sweat droplets.

 

“It will be waiting for you~”

 

Tommy stared at her feminine fingers hovering gently over a pair of thin panties. He could hear her soft moans grow louder as she lightly teased herself. He had couldn’t even remember the last time he was so aroused; every muscle in his body nagged at him to just throw himself at her peach and melt his body into its warm, slobbery embrace.

 

But he knew what the consequences for him might be if he rushed things too quickly, he had to wait it out and learn how much precision and self-control she actually had. If he were even a bit bigger he might have tossed himself into her hungry love-cavern right then there! But he was the size of a small bean to her, if she couldn’t control herself he would be juiced into a pulpy mess by powerful vaginal muscles—he had witnessed it so many times before…

 

“Not now. I’m sorry,” he managed to blurt out between lust-filled breaths, “T-Too many humans I’ve known have died because of that.”

 

Tommy could tell by the way hand stopped petting her panties that she was quite disappointed.

 

He’s just a tiny man, hurry up and give him to me!,” she felt her loins demand.

 

She closed her eyes and focused on the miniscule living-being on the surface of her left palm. Her body yearned to be caressed from the inside, she wanted to swallow him alive into herself. But she needed him to cooperate with her, she wanted to be treated like royalty, like divinity down there…But in order for that fantasy to ever come to fruition and for things to work out between them, as companions; she couldn’t throw it all away for a quick orgasm—her pride and conscience wouldn’t let her.

 

“Okay Tommy,” she frustratingly sighed, “Your right, let’s not rush it. I could only imagine the kinds of things you must have seen…”

 

Tommy let out an exhale in relief feeling that he’d narrowly dodged a bullet. “I’m sorry for being such a weakling,” he sadly mumbled as he sat back down onto her palm wishing he could stoke himself right then and there.

Kim raised him back up to about chest level…Tommy had a strange sensation as if something was still going to happen, she continued to sweat and moan profusely—her body wasn’t stopping. She began to gently bring Tommy closer and closer to her large breasts; her rapid heartbeat was getting louder and louder.

 

“Tommy, do you trust me?” she sighed lustfully.

 

He was still in fear of what was to happen, but it certainly wouldn’t be the first time…

 

He decided to trust her this time.

 

“Y-Yes, I trust you,” he responded.

 

“Ahh I see I’m making you uncomfortable,” she said as she brought her right hand up to her chest. She gently cupped her left breast causing it to jiggle slightly.

 

“Do you want to know how you were able to get better so quickly?” she whispered.

 

Tommy was definitely a little curious but he was preoccupied by the certainty that something was going to happen. He could sense it in her tone of voice and the way she was wording her questions.

 

“I-I, um, yes I’d like to know.”

 

“Oooooh, goodie,” she cooed as she began to squeeze and squash her monumental flesh about with her right hand. Tommy could only imagine the kind of raw power was required to even slightly jiggle something as massive as even one of the magnificent breasts covering his entire view.

 

With a giggle she violently ripped her thin, black bra away from her breasts and tossed it aside. They rattled and slapped about as if they had taken lives of their own before settling down and becoming static again.

 

Tommy noticed how sore and erect her bare nipples were, and how glossy her creamy skin had become with girly sweat trickling down it.

 

He felt her eyes gazing upon him with fiery intensity, her breath washed over him, reminding him that there was more to this massive body than the supple flesh in front of him.

 

He didn’t want to seem as if were only interested in her breasts so he quickly turned his head to one side.

 

She took her hand away from groping herself and gently lowered a finger down towards the itty-bitty man on her palm Using the sharpest part of her index fingers nail she gently touched Tommy’s left cheek…And with an unimaginable amount of precision she lightly turned his head back towards her breasts and lifted her hand back up onto her left mound.

 

“Tommy, dear, it’s okay to stare, you’ve accepted me, and given me another chance to care for you…so they’re all for you…”

 

He couldn’t deny it; he wanted to be squished up against them, he wanted to cuddle himself into them.

 

Everything about Kim oozed promiscuity, she was horny almost every single time they had been together so far, it was insane. The only time that she seemed to not be horny was when she was asking him how other giants treated him.

 

She could tell by the way he was breathing that she had him just where she wanted him; there were more ways than sheer force to snare her prey.

 

“Oh, he’s so cute,” she thought to herself, “And this time, he’s going to be drinking from them consciously!”

 

Tommy observed that her nipples began to produce white-ish liquid that trickled down her breasts.

 

“Is she lactating!?” he asked himself. Tommy already knew she wasn’t a normal giant, he could only wonder what kinds of crazy hormones were running amuck in Kim’s body for her to be able to produce breast milk.

 

“Tommy,” she whispered as she removed her right hand off her breast and gestured towards them instead, “This is your answer.”

 

Almost as if in slow motion, he moved both hands up to his face and began to feel about—his entire face and lips were plastered in sticky milk crusts.

 

“What!?” Tommy shouted in surprise as his stomach began to swirl.

 

“I, Kim, drank nutrient rich blood, fresh from generous donors,” she began, as her voice became more and more intoxicated, “My body processed the nutrients and produced this lovely milk, just for you!”

 

He loved her breasts for sure, but this was something else entirely! Tommy felt his stomach begin to explode, he wasn’t ready for what she had just told him and he viciously vomited his contents all over her palm.

 

Tommy looked at his spilled fillings…ALL of it was white liquid, not a single different color or tiny chunk in to be found…

 

She quickly tore a napkin from Tommy’s make-shift bed and wrapped it around a finger. It was lowered down onto her palm where Tommy had thrown up and gently used to wipe it clean.

 

She crumbled the napkin into a ball and tossed it into a small trashcan across the room. As quickly as the vomit was wiped up, it was simply forgotten, she didn’t even mention the fact that he had just thrown up on her—she was completely ignoring it.

 

“Look what you made me do! That’s disgusting Kim! Don’t tell me that!”

 

As soon as he said it, he already regretted his wording. He saw clear droplets fall onto her open palm and heard her sniff a little.

 

“I’m sorry, Tommy! Don’t you like what my body has done for you?” she sobbed gently, “It wants to nurse you back to health as much as I do…”

 

“Please, Tommy,” she begged, “Give it another try, I promise that it’ll make you feel better.”

 

Tommy wiped his mouth with his arm in disgust, “Hell no, are you crazy!?”

 

A part of Tommy’s mind thought about how stupid it must look for a behemoth like her to be yelled at by an insect like him.

 

“Oh, okay,” she replied in low, sad, voice. NOT, the reaction he was expecting from her; he counted himself lucky that he was probably standing on the hand of the world’s most gentle giantess.

 

He turned his head up to look at her face—she looked so sad, her large green eyes were sparkling with teary mist, and her relatively small mouth was curled into a small frown.

 

Her enormous face was so cute, it looked like she was a sad little child.

 

It was weird, here was a being of astronomical power and proportions that could erase his puny body from existence without even the slightest amount of effort…and here she wasputting on a puppy-dog face to try to convince him!

 

“Ahhrrrghhh!’ he yelled, “Okay! Okay, already, you win!”

 

Kim tried her best not to crack a smile. She had worked her charms and Tommy snapped; she’d gotten him to submit to her whim without using even an ounce of force. The feeling drove her crazy…

 

“What a little gentleman,” she thought to herself, “But I know their weakness.”

 

Tommy was still looking at her face, “Hey Kim, you’re smiling you know.”

 

He felt his landscape stumble a bit and noticed that she quickly got rid of the smile, “I, um, err…”

 

“AHA!” he thought, “What a faker!”

 

He took a breath, “It doesn’t matter though, I already said ‘yes’ and I’m not going back on it.”

 

“Umm, let’s just get you closer, okay,” she whispered.

 

As Tommy approached her right nipple, he was beginning to feel less repulsed by the whole thing. Maybe it was the smell of fresh milk in the air, or the fact that had already resigned himself to drink it, but he certainly felt more confident about being able to stomach the stuff.

 

“I’ve only known Kim for a short while,” he began, in deep thought, “But so far she’s never really given me too much reason to doubt her.”

 

He began to feel great pangs of gratitude towards the gentle giantess in front of him. She had saved him from a possible untimely death in the locker room, she gave him food and was really nice to him, gave him the gentlest back rub he’d ever had, saved him from being eaten by some wild animal, nursed him back to health for a whole week, and was now offering him warm milk like a loving mother would her own child!

 

Warm tears of happiness trickled down his cheeks.

 

“Despite what kind of monster she may or may not be,” he thought, “This girl is something else, and I’m going to stay with her!”

 

He was snapped back to reality by the sound of voice. “Hey Tommy, did I hurt your feelings or something?” she asked.

 

Tommy tilted his head to try to look at her face…It was no use, he was too close to her right breast, he could only see the bottom of her chin. His entire view was literally covered by right breast, the only other color in his view besides creamy peach was brownish-pink for her nipple. It was crazy just how massive this powerful girl truly was, and here she was focusing all her attention and love unto a single speck in her hand!

 

“Thank you Kim,” he sobbed, “I’ve only known you for a short time but you’ve treated me better than people I’ve known my entire life!”

 

“Really Kim, I can’t believe you’re being so nice to someone the size of your fingernail. But really, thank you so much!”

 

Her heart fluttered with joy at his words, she was even more determined to keep his safe and healthy. More importantly was the fact that despite all he had seen of her ‘abnormalities’ thus far didn’t cause him to leave in fear, although she knew he was still afraid. That was what was most important to her: the fact that he decided to stay…

 

A massive finger began to gently caress his back.

 

“Now, now, Mommy needs you to drink up and get better~”

 

“UH OH!” he thought as his heart sank into his chest, “Not this again!”

 

But her light petting calmed him back down in an instant. He could tell she was still very horny, and maybe that was part of the reason she was acting like this…But he could sense the motherly tone of her words ring in his ears long after she said them. He felt okay with the phrase this time.

 

Tommy wished that he were big enough to wrap his arms around her, he wished that he could make this all up to her somehow. It drove home just how powerless he really was.

 

Her ran across her palm and past outstretched fingers as fast as he could and hopped into her colossal breast.  He stretched his arms out as far as he could and tried to give the globe of flesh a loving hug, it was the least he could do.

 

His body was wrapped in warm, squishy comfort. Her beating heart could be felt through layers of thick flesh and his tiny body rocked gently with each pulse.

 

Tommy couldn’t stop himself and let out a sigh of comfort. The mammoth finger found him again and began to lightly stoke his naked back with the fleshy padding on the bottom.

 

“Aaaaaahhh,” he sighed in relaxation, “This is soooo nice.”

 

His eyes began to feel heavy and his body to fall numb.

 

“Sweetie,” she whispered sweetly, “The spring is waiting for you to drink.”

 

He snapped out of it, “I did say that I would…”

 

“Here let mommy help you!” she said as she gently pinched him between two fingers with her free hand.

 

She deposited him atop her sensitive nipple and squealed in pleasure when his tiny body settled on it.

 

Tommy was amazed at how large even her single erect nipple was compared to him, it was at least the size of a midsize car and was wide enough for him not to worry about slipping off. Carefully, he walked over to the edge, every tiny step he took send ripples of pleasure coursing through Kim’s great body.

 

He stopped on the edge; if he took another step he’d probably roll off. He could see her feet, planted on the ground far below. Kim wrapped her fingers around her nipple, pining Tommy unto it.

 

“Im going to get comfortable dearie, give me a minute.”

 

His entire world bobbed, shook and stirred about. He couldn’t see a thing but could hear and feel ripples of movement from various directions on her body.

 

Finally the effort had settled and her hand gently lifted away. Tommy stood himself up and looked at his surroundings from atop her breast; she was laying down on the bed—in this position her body appeared to be a landscape. Way off into the distance he could see her thighs twisting around in excitement and further still could see her toes gripping themselves onto the bed cover in preparation for her orgasm. Her black panties were gone; there was no holding her back now, he knew that she had to find some way to calm her body down and this was the only solution!

 

“Tommy~,” he heard, wailed in ecstasy from behind him, “My nippie is waiting for you.”

 

He felt like he was being cooked alive from the heat radiating beneath him. His entire body was greasy and wet in a cocktail of bodily fluids, both his and hers. He was pushed off her nipple during the movement and now stood on her wrinkly areola; he needed to climb up the nipple to reach the source of the milk.

 

Luckily there were plenty of wrinkles on the nipple for him to use in his upward climb. He slowly walked over to her erect nipple; his steps slapped unto mushy skin around him. It was about a bit taller than he was and many times thicker and heavier, he was certain that it alone probably weighed more than several dozen humans combined.

 

Tommy reached a hand towards it and groped around trying to find a good wrinkle as a starting point. The entire fleshy landscape he was on rumbled and her far off thighs squished themselves together. He was amazed at how much effect his miniscule body could have on her—it had only been a gentle hovering of his hand!

 

“Tommy, I’m sorry but it feels ssoooo good, my body won’t listen to me properly!”

 

As Tommy began his climb he couldn’t help but worry how much less control she would have over her vaginal muscles if he happened to find himself wedged between them.

 

After a minute of fumbling his way up her nipple he was able to perch himself right above the leaking pores; the smell of warm, girly milk permeated his nostrils. He quickly brought his lips to the creamy substance and began to slurp at it; the less he thought this through the better.

 

“Ahh, yes, drink it!” she squealed, “Drink it all up, okay!”

 

Tommy had tucked every limb on his body under a wrinkle, including his erection down below. As he lapped away at her life-giving breast milk he began to wiggle his body onto her nipple; the fleshy wrinkles around his sensitive penis gently encased and massaged it.

 

“Oooohh, Tommy, that’s not nice,” she cooed lustfully, “Its ladies first!”

 

She was about to begin fingering herself when she remembered the condition that Tommy was in.

 

“Hey, wait!” she yelped, “Are you feeling okay? Can you do this?”

 

However, Tommy was already lost in pleasure, he managed to mutter a quick response, “Yeah I’ll be fine!”

 

As soon as he said that her other hand quickly shot out towards her crotch and began kneading the sensitive area as Tommy lapped at her milk and stabbed at her sensitive nipple flesh.

 

Tommy stopped drinking to take some breaths between his thrusts; he was completely out of his mind with the sensations and smells around him…

 

“Oh Kim, my goddess I love you baby, I love you so much!” he panted.

 

Her sighs and moans ceased for a moment and she squealed, “Yes, Tommy I love you too!”

 

He quickly regained his breath and dunked his head back into the thick fluid seeping from the nipple’s pore.

 

“Ahh, ahh, d-doesn’t m-my life energy feel great inside you!?” she passionately groaned as her body was rocked with spasms, “Let my m-milk seep into your v-very b-bones, my Tommy!”

 

Both his shoves and her massaging were getting faster and more powerful, their bodies were in complete sync and their respective fluids were mere moments away from bursting forth.

 

Tommy couldn’t chug anymore milk and raised his head in ecstasy. His lips and face were dripping with steamy gooey milk. With his mouth now able to breath he began some moaning of his own as he fucked her nipple flesh with more and more fury!

 

Kim began to hear the masculine sounds and fiercely intensified the swishing of the sensitive woman meat between rippling thighs.

 

“Oooh Tommy,” she moaned, “I’m almost there, lets cum together, okay?”

 

Tommy’s heartbeat was off the scale and his body was boiling from the heat around him. His erect penis was so bloated with juices and blood that it was becoming painful to merely rub against her skin.

 

“Yeah K-Kim, I’ll be r-right there with y-you!” he stutteringly blurted.

 

Kim felt her juices flowing up, her thighs squeezed and clenched, her toes scrunched the bed cover with immense force.

 

His entire body ached with anticipation, his body begged him to release!

 

“AAAAAAaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhh….” They screamed in passionate unison.

 

Kim’s crotch violently shot up into the air squirting girly juices all over the nearby bed like a damaged sprinkler.

 

Her earth-shattering thighs slapped and clasped together as powerful muscles produced the forces needed to compress carbon into diamonds!

 

SPLISH! GLORP! Went her slobbering juices as her thighs squished and compacted the liquids along with her pussy flesh with astronomical squeezing.

 

Her back and spinal column cranked all the way back like a broken contortionist whist her head smashed through the sturdy wooden headrest sending woodchips and sawdust flying through the air.

 

Long, powerful toes with sharp toenails shredded the thick bed covering by her feet to micro bits and the entire bed collapsed under the pressure of her dominant spasms.

 

As her massive body went haywire, the breast that Tommy was riding on bopped and jiggled around like it was made of gelatin.

 

Tommy clenched all his grips on the wrinkles with full strength as he forcefully shoved his bloated penis into a crease on her nipple and exploded gooey seed into it all at once.

 

After this, his crotch slowly began to simmer down, but he continued to slather his empty penis across her creases like he was spreading paint on an empty canvas.

 

His body bounced off and rolled down the side of her naked breast when the entire bed had collapsed from overstress. He came to a rest under the shadow of her breasts near her tummy.

 

Both their bodies continued having electrifying spasms until, after more several seconds they both went limp.

 

Kim gently picked Tommy up with several fingers that were coated in salty clam juice. Her hand smelled like briny fish and dried up seashells; it intoxicated him and increased him libido, but his body couldn’t take it anymore and he took several breaths through his nostrils while his heartbeat died down.

 

He was set down on her navel, her landscape body was shimmering with sweat and girl juices. Tommy quickly tucked his arms underneath his head and began to drift off into peaceful slumber.

 

A long feminine finger came around and slowly traced small circles around him and the navel, “See you later, Tommy.”

 

Soaking in the afterglow, he tilted his head back and let out a deep yawn. A couple of seconds later he had drifted off into a deep sleep.

Chapter 7 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for taking long on this one, had a crazy week, should be updating more frequently from now on, but dont quote me on that.

========================

The next morning Tommy awoke in to find himself in a sea of flesh. Every other second the entire landscape rose and fell, reminding him that this was a living being he was on; one more immense and powerful than he could ever dream of being…And yet for the moment at least, this deity was paying him attention, treating him like a little person instead of a casual annoyance to be disposed of.

 

He even had it better than he imagined his life would be as a pet. He actually believed her words; Tommy felt like this goddess’s friend. He wasn’t sure how long it would last but had already given up his chance at freedom. Tommy was gambling his life that this “friend” would always treat him right.

 

The goddess brought a finger towards him and gently pinned him under it, against smooth tummy skin.

 

“Morning, my Tommy,” she sighed contently. Even uttering those three simple words gently stirred the fleshy land enough for Tommy to feel it.

 

“Kim, dang it, let me go will you!” he sheepishly replied. Tommy wasn’t really angry, not at her. She was his beautiful goddess, and she held all the power, most humans wouldn’t even dare call such a being so casually by their first name. But to him, it just felt right.

 

“Hey Kim,” he mumbled, “Why are you so nice to me?”

 

She lifted her digit off of him.

 

“Hmm, because you were the adorable little human who accepted me, right?”

 

“What do you mean?” he asked.

 

Tommy could feel the body tense up a little, he already had an idea of what was to come.

 

“Tommy, you do realize that I’m not a normal Lyrian, don’t you?”

 

He stoop himself up and took a few steps towards her face, something about the question compelled him to be as close as possible to her, even though at the moment the entire earth he walked on was her body.

 

“I don’t know what you are Kim, but yeah you’re not normal, that much is obvious to me,” he said in a low tone, “The fact that you can even hear me properly from where I am right now is a testament to that.”

 

The landscape began to rise and fall much quicker, he could hear quick thumps pounding from beneath his feet.

 

“A-and do you s-still want to s-stay with m-me?” Came a shaky feminine voice.

 

Tommy took another breath; he’d been given another chance to change his mind. Would this divine body he stood on ever harm or end his life? Only time would tell.

 

“Kim, do you promise to protect me from the dangers of the world, but most importantly from yourself?”

 

“Yes! Yes!” she squealed, rumbling his entire footholds, “Please, stay with me.”

 

He was unable to see her face, her two massive breasts completely obstructed his view in that direction.

 

“Kim, you do realize that you could easily just force me to stay here,” he flatly replied.

 

The skin he was on began to ripple and contort, the muscles underneath were hard at work moving the colossal body. The entire setting he stood on began to tilt slightly, the shadow of her breasts engulfed him. Soon enough the land was tilted so his feet couldn’t provide enough friction to keep him afloat and he tumbled downward in a little ball.

 

Her bellybutton had caught his fall and he was able to pull himself back onto his feet again. From his new position, he was able to see her face somewhat albeit still partially obscured by a pair of mega breasts. A set of lonely green eyes looked downwards at his tiny form.

 

“Tommy, I could have forced anyone to stay here against their will, but it wouldn’t bring me joy or happiness. I want to be loved not hated!”

 

He gazed at her eyes, the only true part of her face he was able to view unobstructed.

 

“But Kim, you’re beautiful and kind, if I was your size…”

 

“NO,” she interrupted, “You’re only half right, it’s easy for me make partners, sure. But soon after they discover what a freak I am, they all…”

 

Tears of frustration began to shimmer as they collected in the corners of her eyes. Suddenly a rush of fury invaded her…

 

“THEY ALL LEAVE ME!!” she screamed in sudden anger as she swung a single arm at the already injured wall. Her hand exploded through the wall as if it didn’t even exist, dust and debris scattered about the impact and dissipated into the room.

 

Tommy flew up and backwards from the sudden motion and rolled down her stomach and into the bellybutton once more. He was still able to be shocked from the raw power of a single arm this woman possessed, even after what he’d witnessed before.

 

“I-I uh, um,” Tommy stuttered with his words.

 

Her gaze focused upon the tiny speck of life tucked in her navel, “I SUPPOSE YOU WANNA LEAVE ME TOO!?”

 

His heart pounded in his chest, as if begging to be set free. He stared at her sparkling eyes, somehow they reminded him of how lonely he felt after he was taken from his home. Even in the pet shop, nobody was truly friends, it was everyone for themselves; getting sentimental and friendly with someone else could be an easy road to death.

 

So he decided to stand his ground…

 

“I am a man right!?” he thought to himself loudly, “And, I already made my choice!”

 

Tommy puffed out his chest as he drew in a stream of air.

 

“I CHOOSE TO STAY!” he yelled with pent up breath.

 

Tommy’s voice dissipated away as Kim quickly stopped sobbing…For a few moments there was nothing but silence in the room.

 

He readjusted his position in her navel and grabbed some skin to keep his balance.

 

“Kim, I’ll stay with you,” he re-iterated in a low voice.

 

He heard her sniffle a bit, and he was lifted up to her face between two massive fingers. Teary eyes looked upon him; as much as he tried his best not to be afraid, he couldn’t help it when a single eye was bigger than his entire body.

 

“Tommy, are you saying that because you are afraid of me?” she asked in a sad voice.

 

Tommy tried his best to quell his fear, he knew that she could sense it radiating from him.

 

“K-Kim, I’m not going to lie to you, I’m still VERY afraid of you,” he said in a low, stern voice.

 

Her green eyes dropped down to look at the ground, “I see.”

 

He cleared his throat, “Kim, can you tell me that you wouldn’t be afraid in my position?”

 

Her eyes fell back on him, “I-I, um…”

 

“KIM,” he interrupted, “I saw you break through a wall with ease; I saw you lift an entire bed like it was nothing; I saw you appear in front of me in the time it took me to blink.”

 

“And even if you hadn’t done those things, your overall demeanor scares the crap outta me! The way you sneak up on me and always seem to know where I am!”

 

“Tommy, I…” she began to sob again, “Your right! I am some kind of freak…And sometimes I enjoy flaunting my power, I loved every second of teasing you! I’m sorry!”

 

“Kim, I don’t know what you are, but I can say with certainty that I’m glad it’s you that has that power.”

 

“Tommy, I feel so bad, but another part of me loves the thrill of the hunt and I lose myself to those feelings,” she said with tear soaked cheeks.

 

“I’m staying, Kim.”

 

“REALLY, after all you know about what a monster I am you still want to stay with me?” she sobbed.

 

“Kim, I’ve seen the monsters, and they have much less power than you have, my colleague was mushed by one of them, remember?”

 

She cleared her face with the other arm, “Y-yeah, but I licked him up!”

 

“You need to drink blood to stay alive don’t you?” he asked, “Sort of like a vampire or something, right?”

 

“What’s that?” she asked as the tears began to dry up. She flipped her hand over slowly and let go of Tommy. The little human landed in a cupped palm with a bounce and sat himself down on the fleshy surface.

 

“It’s sort of like an old human horror story, some parts fit with what you are, but others don’t…”

 

“Oh, well, I-I guess,” she replied, a little confused.

 

“It doesn’t really matter what you are, what does matter is that you need blood, right?” he asked in a confident voice.

 

“Yes, I’ll die if I don’t drink any.”

 

“Well that guy was already dead; and you didn’t kill him,” he stated, matter-of-factly, “At least his remains were put to good use.”

 

She looked at him intently then said, “Well it was more of an instinct than anything else; I didn’t really get much from him.”

 

“Well lemme tell you a bit about that one,” he said in a witty tone, “He loved beautiful women, he was kind of a pervert.”

 

“Really?” she asked with a little smile.

 

“Yeah! He would always talk about how sexy he thought our owner was,” Tommy began, his smirk widening, “And how if she weren’t a murdering bitch, he would have gladly served her for the rest of his days.”

 

“Oh, poor little guy, he sounds so funny,” she giggled as she wiped some tears away.

 

“Yeah well, in a way he got what he always wanted.”

 

She sniffled a bit, “Oh, how’s that?”

 

“Well, he’s a little part of you now,” Tommy laughed, with a hint of sadness, “Your nice and beautiful, both of the things the little perv wanted!”

 

He felt the palm jingle a bit.

 

“Hee, hee,” she chuckled, “Tommy that’s not a very nice story!”

 

Tommy stood himself up after being tipped over by her laughter, “Yeah I suppose not.”

 

He could see that she cheered up a bit.

 

“Kim please,” he whispered, “No more tears okay?”

 

She gently lifted the little man up to her cheek and cuddled him against her skin.

 

“Thank you Tommy, you’re the best little guy a gal could ever want!”

 

After a couple of seconds of gently cuddling Tommy against her cheek she lowered her palm along with him to the table next the bed and set him on the bed of napkins. Tommy looked up at the behemoth of a woman lying in the bed next to him. He could actually see quite a bit of her body from where he was; it was probably the most of her body he’d ever seen at one time…And it was magnificent.

 

Kim lifted herself up and dangled her feet over the edge of the bed. She looked around the room.

 

“Well I kind of trashed my house so I’m going to need pay to get it fixed,” she said, “But I’ll think about it later.”

 

“Oh, well what now?” he asked.

 

“Well, I think both of us could use a bath, I was thinking to bring you in with me after what a little gentleman you were~”

 

Tommy quickly felt himself burst into a mixture of arousal with a hint of fear.

 

“But you’re too cute to resist, I think I’d start playing with you,” she winked.

 

He blew out a sigh of relief.

 

“Whew, I’m glad she thought about it, although I can’t say a part of me isn’t disappointed,” Tommy thought to himself.

 

Kim lifted her massive form off the bed and brought nakedness over to the table that Tommy was on; her giant womanhood dangled in front of his view. She slowly wiggled her hips side to side, and brought a hand down to her pussy.

 

“Oh, Tommy I can’t wait to have you in here,” she moaned as she parted the lips and the reek hit his face, “Especially after how special you made me feel about myself.”

 

Tommy’s mind began to feel terrified again, but his body was in a different state entirely. He looked up at her tear crusted face and lust filled eyes.

 

“Don’t worry Tommy, I can be very patient,” she whispered as she pulled her fingers out and the fleshy buns slapped together with a sloppy squishing sound.

 

“I think we’ve had enough of that for a while,” she whispered, clearly holding her body back.

 

She took several breaths and calmed herself down a bit.

 

“So anyway, I’ll bring a bowl of water with some soap for you to bathe in, okay?” she said with a sigh.

 

“Okay, sure.”

 

“I was also thinking of buying you some little clothes. Although I can’t deny I like you better naked.”

 

“Oh, well but then why…”

 

“Because I need to stop thinking of ways to have sex with you!” she interrupted, “I know your little human body can’t keep up, but seeing you naked all the time drives me nuts!”

 

Tommy was stunned at her sudden outburst.

 

“Besides, I need to go out, I sorta lied to you about having juice,” she began, “I haven’t bought groceries in quite a while.”

 

“Oh, okay so do I just wait here or something?” he asked.

 

Kim smiled a little, “Don’t be silly little Tommy you’re coming with me! You’re my little pocket friend: super portable and adorable!”

 

Tommy felt himself blush a little, “Okay Kim, sounds fun.”

 

After about half an hour, Tommy heard the water turn off in the bathroom. He swam over to the edge of the bowl Kim had set him in. He was kind of glad; it was getting tiring just floating about on the water surface.

 

“Toooommy, are you ready little buddy?”

 

The bathroom door creaked open and Kim stepped out in a tiny black skirt with long, white leggings and a white V-neck top. She walked out and stood herself in front of Tommy with a smile.

 

She gave a twirl, “So how do I look?”

 

Tommy sat in the bowl of water for a moment and said, “It’s nice and simple. I like it, it looks good on you.”

 

She smiled warmly, “Thanks I’m glad you like it.”

 

He stared at her and said in a cheeky voice, “Well, I think it’s really you that’s making the outfit look good.”

 

Kim blushed a little.

 

“But that outfit looks kinda skimpy on pockets, where am I supposed to go” he asked.

 

She bent over in front of him with a big smile on her face, her massive breasts dangled in his view.

 

“How about I tuck you in here?” she said with a hand on her left breast, “I’m sure you’ll be nice and snug in there~”

 

He wondered how hot it would get tucked in her cleavage the whole day, especially if she was going to be travelling on foot.

 

“Of course, the top of my head is still available,” she suggested, “If you’d prefer.”

 

Tommy stared at her engorged mammary glands, hanging down and taking up his entire view. It was quite the spectacle she was putting on for him, he was quite certain of which spot she wanted him in. All of a sudden Kim lit up and her smile widened.

 

“And I have another idea as well,” she purred as she lifted a finger up to her mouth, “How about you ride in my bra next to my nipple, instead?”

 

“Oh boy, it looks like she isn’t giving up on trying to get me in a pleasurable spot for her,” he thought to himself.

 

Kim could sense his unease, “Oh, but don’t worry little Tommy, I’m suggesting this because that way you’ll be able to have warm milk whenever you want. Don’t want you going hungry on me is all, honest!”

 

“Yeah, right,” he thought, “If she didn’t want that she could simply give me a bit of bread or something instead.”

 

He could tell that she was going to get off on him being around her nipple if he agreed, but he actually kind of wanted more breast milk…And of course his inner man couldn’t help but be enthralled at the prospect of riding along a woman’s giant nipple.

 

“Okay Kim, we’ll do it your way,” he sighed.

 

“Oh thank you, thank you!” she squealed as her breasts bobbed in his view, “I promise, you won’t regret it!”

 

“Hoo boy, she was that desperate!” he told himself, “I hope it doesn’t get too sweaty in there!”

 

She pinched him between two fingers and quickly dried him off on her top before pulling him back to a view of her enormous chest again.

 

“But seriously, I need you to drink some more milk, okay?” she announced, “Remember your injuries still need plenty of nutrients to get better.”

 

He nodded his head quickly.

 

“Promise me you’ll have some,” she said sternly.

 

“Oh, alright,” Tommy said, a little annoyed that she wasn’t giving him much choice.

 

Tommy was lifted up between her huge, gazing eyes.

 

“Now now, Tommy, no need to make that face,” she cooed in a motherly tone, “I’m only doing this because I care about my wittle guy.”

 

He smiled, “Okay Kim, thanks.”

 

She returned a warm smile back and lowered him to her left breast. As he was brought closer to it another hand lifted up the white top, exposing a red bra that squeezed her large bosoms together.

 

“Now, Tommy,” she spoke from up above him, “Remember that I can hear you, so don’t be afraid to ask for anything, okay?”

 

“Sure Kim.”

 

Her bra was pulled off and he was set atop her left nipple with a sigh.

 

“Try not to make me feel too good,” she purred.

 

The bra was slowly lowered back onto her breast; it was really warm and soft all around. Tommy could hear her gentle heartbeat through layers of thick flesh and fat; he was beginning to feel relaxed.

 

“Tommy, how you holding up, little bud?”

 

“I can tell it’s gonna be hot in here but it’s not too tight or anything, your nipple actually puffs up the bra and gives me a bit of space, so I’m fine.”

 

“You sound kinda drowsy in there,” she whispered as she began to walk.

 

“Oh, it’s actually kind of bumpy now, but I think imma take a nap, if that’s okay with you,” he mumbled.

 

“Oh, what a wittle baby,” she teased, “It’s okay mommy’s here.”

 

“Hey!” he answered in an annoyed tone, “I may be really small, but I’m not a baby!”

 

She lowered a finger and lovingly patted her left nipple, “Yes, yes, you’re my big little man aren’t you!”

 

He didn’t respond.

 

Oh not a baby huh?” She thought to herself, “He fell asleep like a rock!”

 

Kim focused her sensitive hearing on the little human resting in her bra. She heard some snoring and mumbling.

 

“Oh my gosh,” she squealed, “HES SO ADORABLE!!!”

 

Chapter 8 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Not exactly a GTS chapter but whatever.

Tommy was awoken by a sudden hiss. He took a bit of milk from the swollen nipple he was resting on and tried drifting back to sleep. There were some weird noises coming from outside his arrangement.

 

He could clearly see through the black bra and the white top; they were both thin enough that he could make out a figure standing in front of Kim. It was a hulking man that easily stood over foot above Kim, and yet Tommy knew that he was the one in danger here.

 

The man was pinned up against a wall in a dark alleyway by Kim’s left hand.

 

“What are you doing, leave me alone!” the man squealed.

 

She licked her lips, “Why’d you run away from me?”

 

The man tried desperately to get her single arm off his chest but it wouldn’t budge!

 

“Let go of me! I have an appointment!”

 

She brought a finger up to her lips, “Oh dear, I’m sooo sorry about that.”

 

He shook himself around trying to break free, “Hey lady, let go of me! I don’t like to hit women but I will if I have to!”

 

“Oooohhhh such a gentleman aren’t you?” she purred, “But why’d you run away from me?”

 

He began to sweat and shake a little, “I-I w-was gonna be l-late, I wasn’t r-running away from y-you!”

 

She slowly brought her lips up to his right ear and whispered, “You saw didn’t you?”

 

Tommy looked onward from his flesh and cotton prison. He was so afraid for this man, he normally wouldn’t feel sorry for giants, but he could sympathize for someone in a powerless position.

 

The man pulled his face away, “I-I didn’t s-see nothing, j-just let m-me go!”

 

Kim gently brushed his cheek with her free hand, “Don’t worry sweetie, he’s still alive.”

 

The man shook his head violently side-to-side, “NO WAY, I SAW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!”

 

She looked intoxicated as she continued to rub his cheek and smile at him sheepishly.

 

“Shh, shh, calm yourself, do you really think I’d destroy the tree that grows my fruit?” she sighed, “I was very gentle with him, I can be very gentle with you too.”

 

“NOO, NOO,” he screamed in horror, “Let me go, please, I’ll give you anything!”

 

Tommy felt horrible. It was terrifying to see a being so much more powerful than him reduced to a spineless weakling.

 

The man was caught in her gaze. “You are going to give me what I want,” she whispered, “And I want to drink from your neck.”

 

Her tongue slipped out and began licking his ear sensually. Any other time Tommy would have thought that was sexy, but he knew the man wasn’t enjoying it. And Kim wasn’t trying to arouse him either, she was simply licking her meal.

 

“OHH NO NO NO NO,” he squealed as his head moved away from her tongue, “LET ME GO, LET ME GO!”

 

Kim put her finger under her chin in thought, “Hmmm.”

 

“Please I won’t tell anyone I swear.”

 

“You pwomise?” she asked in a cutesy voice and tapped him on the nose with a clawed finger.

 

The man’s nose was cut slightly and blood seeped out.

 

“YES YES!” he blurted in fear.

 

“Well, but lemme just have a taste, okay?” she said as her lips drew nearer to him.

 

The man shut his eyes tightly and turned his head to one side.

 

“Please, please,” he whispered.

 

Kim brought a finger to his cheek and gently pushed his head back, so he faced her again. She extended her tongue out and ran it along the wound on his nose, “MMMMMmmmmmmmmm….”

 

His face muscles tightened and his eyes clenched, “C-can I g-go now?”

 

“Okay, you can go,” she chirped nonchalantly as her hand moved off the man’s chest.

 

As soon as he felt safe he ran as fast as he could towards the end of the alleyway.

 

Tommy could feel her heart begin to beat faster and her skin tightening. Her entire body lowered and her breasts drooped down. He could see her extended fingers hug the pavement to the left and right of him; she was getting ready…

 

Tommy’s entire world suddenly blurred and distorted as she lifted herself back to standing position. The man appeared in his view.

 

“NO! NO! NO!” he yelled in fear.

 

“Calm yourself dearie,” she cooed, “You forgot this, see?”

 

Kim extended a hand with a dyed leather wallet out towards the man.

 

“I-It’s okay m-miss, y-you k-keep it, I-I insist!”

 

She began to walk towards him, wallet hand extended out, “Now, now, this belongs to you, here you go!”

 

As she tiptoed her way forward, the hulking man backed away, “I-Its n-not m-mine, really!”

 

Tommy thought about how humorous it would seem to someone who saw a muscular man backing away from a tiny woman.

 

“Let’s see here,” she muttered as she dug her fingers through the wallet, “Gene Grayson that is you is it not?”

 

Kim held an identification card up in front of him. He shook his head and increased his backwards pace, “Let me be, let me be! You monster!”

 

She stopped herself and gave a pout as she lightly put a hand on her breast, “Is that any way to speak to a lady, Gene?”

 

In desperation he turned around quickly and darted towards the other end of the alley like a madman.

 

“Oooooouuu let’s race, okay?” he heard being said from behind him.

 

The man suddenly smashed into Kim’s standing body with incredible force and was flung like a piece of cardboard by her left hand, “Watch where you’re going, I have a passenger!”

 

Tommy was rocked about and pressed into her nipple flesh by the impact. Her finger came towards him and tenderly patted the bra area where he was, “You’re okay Tommy, right?”

 

He tried to steady his voice, “Y-yeah I-I’m f-f-fine.”

 

“Good, good, now let me get a drink then we’ll get some ice cream okay?”

 

“Y-yeah o-okay,” he mumbled.

 

The man had been flung and smashed against a nearby brick wall. His head was bleeding and he was limp on the ground near the impact site.

 

Kim slowly walked over to him and stopped; her dark shadow cast over him.

 

“I’m sorry about that, it wasn’t really your fault that you bumped into me, and I got angry at you. I don’t know my own strength sometimes,” she whispered.

 

The man tilted his head up with blood seeping down his lips, “P-please, l-let me go…”

 

She crouched down in front of him and put her hands on the concrete floor as if she were going to burst into a sprint.

 

“I’m not going to hurt you too much, as long as you cooperate with me,” she said as she crawled towards him on her hands and knees as painfully slow as she could. Her long silver hair covered her face and she looked like a wild animal.

 

“Kim!” Tommy yelled from inside her bra.

 

She slowed her pace, “What is it sweetie, I’m in the middle of something.”

 

“Don’t kill him, please!” he pleaded.

 

She stopped, “Huh?”

 

Tommy felt his body rippling with fear, in the state she was in he didn’t feel safe even tucked in her bra, “Why the hell do I even care about that lummox!?”

 

“Tommy, you’re so sweet, caring for a Lyrian like him even though they always kill your kind…”

 

“I do feel bad for him for some reason, but it’s mostly you I care about, please don’t act like a monster! I know you need blood but is there point in tormenting him like this?”

 

The man looked onward towards this crazy, silver haired, monster girl that appeared to be talking to herself…

 

“I’m screwed,” he thought.

 

“Tommy, it’s all part of the hunt, I am a predator after all,” she whispered as her crawl towards Gene continued, “But don’t worry dear, I do my best not to kill them.”

 

“Okay, Kim,” Tommy muttered.

 

Gene was panicking, he knew that the second tried to run she would pounce on him. He felt utterly powerless, something that he’d been training his entire life not to feel. He was lean, muscular, and tall, and it simply wasn’t good enough!

 

“What was the point of dedicating my life to working out?” he painfully thought, “I’m no match against this beast, I never will be!”

 

The man stood himself up with heavy breathing, “No! I’m not just gonna let you do this to me!”

 

Gene darted towards her with a fist cocked back.

 

“Oooooouuuu, this is so fun, I love it when they fight back!” she squealed.

 

Once close enough he swung his massive fist at the tiny girl on all fours.

 

WHACK! CRACKLE!

 

“Gaaaaaaahhhhh,” He grunted in pain, “WAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh!”

 

He toppled over violently and convulsed around like he was having a seizure.

 

“Oh dear,” she said with a smile, “I should have warned you about trying to do that.”

 

“Uuuaaaagghhh, my arm!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!”

 

Tommy looked at the limping noodle that was Gene’s right arm, the bone had literally shattered inside his skin and beneath the muscle…It didn’t even look as if she’d blocked it or anything.

 

Kim crawled over to him and pinned him beneath her. Her breasts drooped down onto his face and she could feel his member getting stiff.

 

“Ahh, so your fear doesn’t impede your desires,” she teased, “But I want something else from you.”

 

She lowered her face down to his and their eyes met; for a moment it looked as if they were going to passionately kiss.

 

Kim then grabbed his face and tilted it to one side as her lips were brought down to his neck.

 

“This is it!” she moaned, “I’m soooo thirsty!”

 

Gene wiggled around trying to break free but she was too strong for him. His injuries were draining him of spirit and soon enough he gave himself up to his fate.

 

“There we go,” she whispered, “You’re completely mine now, aren’t you?”

 

She opened her mouth wide, “AAAaaahhhh.” Some saliva dripped down onto him from her anticipation.

 

He closed his eyes in defeat as her fangs bit into his neck and she began to slurp and lick his wound.

 

Gene could feel her draining him like a juice packet; his strength was dissipating away.

“Hhaaaaa, leeett goooo…” he squeaked in low strength.

 

She pulled her mouth away from his neck.

 

After several minutes of blood loss, his face lost all color and his eyes were dull and lifeless.

 

“I’m surprised you can even talk,” she said as her tongue wormed out and licked off the blood on her lips.

 

“Haaaa, haaa, ha,” he wheezed in a low tone of voice, “I-I doon’t waaannt to die l-like this…”

 

She put her fingers on his neck wounds and pressed, “I got what I needed from you, I’m sorry if I was rough, but I lose myself when I’m thirsty, you know.”

 

She other hand dug in her back pocket and pulled out a little gauze pad with alcohol pre-soaked and she bit open the package.

 

“Don’t worry Gene, I’m going to take care of you until you feel better,” she whispered, “It’s the least I can do for you.”

 

Kim lowered her finger and gently rubbed at the leaking wound with it, he was in pain from the rubbing alcohol but had no energy to move about. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a thick cotton ball and pressed it onto the gauze.

 

“You seem like a decent man, Gene, I could tell as much,” she said in a low voice, “You have the scent of your lovely family, you’ll be with them again, I promise.”

 

She pulled out a small roll of tape and held the tape in her mouth as her free hand pulled out a strip. With her fangs she tore the piece off from the roll and quickly put it back into her pocket.

 

“I have my family too,” she said as she applied the tape, “He’s with me now so I’m not alone anymore.”

 

Kim stood herself up, “Hey I’m going to get my purse I left behind, stay here okay?”

 

She disappeared away.

 

Gene began to ponder if he had the strength to get himself up and run away.

 

A couple of seconds later she came back and pulled a small bottle of water and homemade sandwich in a baggie from her purse.

 

“Here, let me help you get comfy,” she muttered as she crouched down in front of him.

 

She lifted him up gently and sat him up against the brick wall.

 

“I’m really sorry about your injuries, I hadn’t planned on hurting you this much,” she whispered, “I’m going to need to clean that wound on your head and wrap your arm in something, okay, I’ll be as careful as I can.”

 

She set the water and sandwich next the man and grabbed another gauze from her skirt pocket.

 

“Stay still, okay?”

 

She patted the gash on his head with the pad.

 

Kim looked around and tried to find something to wrap his arm in—she had nothing like that on her.

 

“This shirt will have to do,” she said as she tore it off herself and ripped a smaller piece that she pushed into his mouth.

 

“Bite down on that, I’m gonna need to move your arm.”

 

Tommy closed his eyes and could hear groans of pain emanating from the man that send shivers throughout his body. He wished that he were still asleep; he really didn’t want to witness all this, despite how much he hated Lyrians.

 

“There, all done,” she blurted proudly, “Don’t you think I did a good job Tommy?”

 

He snapped out of his daze, “Huh, oh, um yeah sure!”

 

She opened the water bottle and brought it up to Gene’s lips.

 

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

 

“There we go!” she squealed as she her hand rubbed his face tenderly, “I’m so happy you’re okay!”

 

She pulled the bottle off his face and sat it next to the sandwich, “Now, make sure to eat, you need to get lots of food and rest to get better.”

 

“Y-Yeah l-lady whatever y-you say,” He said with a stutter, “I-I’ll be fine, j-just go.”

 

“Ah ah ah,” she playfully said, “Not so fast there big guy, I need to make sure you don’t die on me.”

 

Kim sat down next to him and casually rested her head on the back wall.

 

“I’m f-fine, r-really,” he mumbled weakly, “J-just leave me.”

 

She tilted her head to look at him, “I promise I won’t suck anymore blood from you, not unless I’m really thirsty, so relax.”

 

After twenty awkward minutes the man had drank all the water and gobbled down the sandwich.

 

She helped him get up and he quickly walked towards the end of the alley; the sooner he was away from the woman the better!

 

“Hey!” she blurted; the man jumped in shock and leapt into full running.

 

Kim appeared in his path and he stopped himself in his tracks.

 

“So you were never going to let me live were you!?” he yelled in frustration, “Just kill me already, you demon!”

 

She walked towards him and tucked his wallet into his shirt pocket.

 

“I stuck an extra something in there so you can get yourself looked at in a nearby clinic,” she whispered as she walked past him, “Take care of yourself Gene…”

 

Chapter 9 by geeman

After a long day of shopping and walking around town, Kim came through the front door with twenty loaded bags of groceries. During the trip Tommy noticed that passersby were looking at Kim funny.

 

It was probably the amount of bags being carried by one girl, or maybe it was the missing shirt and huge breasts flopping about...Either or.

 

“So Tommy how did you like the ice cream?” Kim asked whilst setting the bags down on the kitchen counter.

 

Tommy stared at the bags intently. “Uh, it was good.”

 

Kim plucked her little man off her head and set him on the table, “You seem a little out of it.”

 

Tommy sat down on the polished surface, “Nah, I'm uh, just fine.”

 

She crossed her arms, squeezing her large breasts out in front of him, “You know you can't lie to me mister, now tell me what's up!”

 

He looked down briefly, it felt like he was on trial by a divine god or something.

 

“Um, uh, I.”

 

“It's not the whole 'blood-sucking' thing, is it? That guy was totally fine from our encounter, so what's the problem?”

 

Tommy looked up, “It's not that. It's just this amount of food.”

 

Kim smiled a bit, “Is it a lot?”

 

“Well yeah,” Tommy said, “In the colonies there was not much food to go around and in the pet shop there were very strict limits on how much food we could have.”

 

She giggled, “Don't worry about food here, you can have as much as you want, whenever you want, just ask me okay?”

 

He stood himself up with a small hop, “Really!?”

 

“Yeah, but don't eat too much, I don't want you getting unhealthy,” she whispered, “I need you tip-top for me...”

 

“I-I-um.”

 

Her eyes focused on the tiny man on the table in front of her. “Oh, don't be so fickle, I said I'd wait, I'm being soooo patient, don't you think?”

 

“Y-yeah,” he stuttered nervously.

 

“And, it's soooo difficult too, I'm always horny,” she purred as a hand rubbed the crotch area of the thin skirt she wore.

 

She bent over and gigantic mammaries covered his entire view, “Oh, Tommy, my entire body aches for you...”

 

Tommy fell over and stared at the powerful being in front of him—there was literally nothing he could do if she decided to act on her desires...Nothing stopping her from obliterating him in lust save her own self control.

 

“Maybe it's that your tiny,” she whispered, “Or maybe it's just that your the first man to ever accept me after knowing that I'm not a normal Lyrian.”

 

Kim shot a tongue out and licked her lips. “But I want this so badly, it hurts,” she gasped as her breath became more and more erratic.

 

“Please, Kim, I'm sorry. I'm not man enough for you.”

 

She snatched her tiny lover off the counter and rose him up to her eyes. Massive green pupils analyzed him intently.

 

“Tommy,” she began, “You are the first person 'man' enough to stay by me...”

 

She pushed his head up with the tip of a claw, “I'm the one that should be sorry for being such a horny bitch.”

 

“Kim I...”

 

“Hush, now,” she interrupted, “I will wait as long as it takes, but please let me just calm myself.”

 

Kim began to breathe deeply with closed eyes.

 

“Calm, calm,” she chanted, “Peace, tranquility...”

 

“A-are you okay?” he asked.

 

“DONT INTERRUPT ME!” She growled as her grip tightened.

 

Her intimidating and harsh tone almost caused him to faint in shock, not to mention the pain from being clenched so suddenly.

 

“Crap, I'm so sorry Tommy!,” she squealed in sudden emotion, “Please forgive me!”

 

“I, um, yeah sure.”

 

“Oh Tommy, my body is always nagging at me, always begging me,” she sighed, “I'm sorry for snapping earlier, really, but I'm always horny and it even makes me angry sometimes. I feel like I'm a slave to my own body.”

 

Tommy pondered how long she would be able to hold herself back, it seemed as if she was near the breaking point.

 

“If only I wasn't so afraid.”

 

“Tommy look at me,” she said sternly.

He tilted his head up.

 

“I promise my body will be gentle with you, but I'll be patient, okay. Just give me a minute and we'll go do something.”

 

“Sure!” he relied.

 

She put her other hand up to her mouth and was lost in thought for a bit.

 

“I got it! Tommy, I bought some cake mix, I'm not too good with the oven, but how about we bake a cake!,” she said as her breathing subsided.

 

“Yeah!” he said enthusiastically, “I've had some good scrounged up cakes before!”

 

Oh what a little darling!,” she thought to herself, “He already seems to be moving past my little lust attack, and all I had to do was mention cake!”

 

She gently brought him down to the table and deposited him onto it, “I'm going to start the oven, think about what flavor cake you want, I have several different kinds.”

 

“Your letting me pick!” he said, bouncing off the table with giddiness.

 

“Yep,” she muttered, “You get to pick, little Tommy.”

 

“Wow, thanks Kim, I can't wait for dessert!”

 

She walked away from the table to start the oven; her crotch was still on fire...

 

I know what I want for dessert!” she thought lustfully. “Damn, it control yourself!”

 

Tommy heard a click.

 

“Okay, now lets hear the flavor,” she said aloud.

 

“Lemon!” he yelled, “I choose Lemon!”

 

“Hmm, not my favorite kind of cake, buuuuut, mmkay!”

 

An hour later------

 

“Hoo, boy, that was so good I don't think I could eat another bite.”

 

“You eat quite a lot for someone so little.”

 

“Yeah, well I don't get to do it too often so I wanted to take advantage!”

 

“Oh Tommy, I said you never have to worry about that again. But I certainly don't want you eating like that every day mister!”

 

“Your not my mom!” Tommy said jokingly.

 

“Did you just back talk, come ere' you little jerk!” she said as she snatched the half inch man off the table.

 

“Gah!”

 

He was brought up in front of her lips.

 

“Careful Kim, I just finished eating my weight in cake, I might puke!”

 

She smiled, “Oh, don't worry I'll just lick it up. Simple.”

 

“Gross!” he yelled.

 

“Hee hee, anyway, you wanna watch some TV?”

 

“Yeah, sure!”

 

“I'll let you pick what we watch this time, okay? Then next time I pick, and we'll alternate.”

 

“Wow really, thanks! That sounds fair to me!”

 

All these choices...” Tommy thought to himself.

 

Chapter 10 by geeman

“Tommy.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Tommy!”

 

“Oh, is it time already?”

 

“Yeah, come on, I'm gonna get some breakfast ready, get up and get rinsed up. I put a small piece of baby wipe right next to you, use it to clean yourself.”

 

Tommy opened his eyes and lifted himself up off the bed of soft napkins on her dresser next to her bed. He heard a variety of sizzles and sounds ringing throughout the house.

 

Tommy was still surprised to see how fast her house had been fixed after Kim's sprees. He remembered how back at the colonies there was a system of money in place for things like food and services. He wondered if that was how the Lyrians handled things as well, and if they did, how Kim seemed to have unlimited funds for someone who only seemed to go to school...

 

Whatever,” he thought, “Its not as if I'm a Lyrian anyway.”

Tommy walked himself over to the piece of baby wipe and scrubbed his naked body up against it, making sure to pay special attention to his hands and some of the wounds on his body—

 

The wounds on my body”

 

Tommy moved his body around and looked all over himself as best he could.

 

That's odd,” he thought, “I don't see any wounds or scars...”

 

Maybe Lyrians just have technology of this caliber?” he thought, “They did conquer the Earth in a matter of days after all, although that may have had more to do with the fact that most Lyrians are tall enough to touch the top of the Eiffel Tower with an outstretched arm than any technology they may have had...”

 

“Are you done, little Tommy?” Kim asked; breaking his train of thought.

 

“Ah, yeah I'm done!” he said with a bit of a jump.

 

Man she sure loves sneaking up on me!”

 

Kim eyed the tiny naked man on her dresser, her sensitive eyesight allowed her to see Tommy in crisp detail.

 

He's certainly a handsome little man,” She thought, “Oh, what I would give to have him be deep inside...”

 

She bit her lower lip...

 

Tommy looked up to see his towering hostess sweating like a pig over an open fire.

 

Hoo boy, I was starting to get worried this wasn't the Kim I'd known for the past few days...”

 

She bent over—her enormous sweaty breasts, struggling to be contained by a thin black bra, dominated his view.

 

Her green eyes were intoxicated and her cheeks were a bit pink in color.

 

Every awkward second increased the volume of her breathing until Tommy was sure it was the only thing he could hear from every direction.

 

“Ugh, Kim, I'm finished.”

 

Kim let out a moan and she her mouth to let a large, pink tongue fall out. She brought her gigantic face level with Tommy; she looked like a panting dog. Each quick inhale she took pulled Tommy towards her cavernous mouth and each exhale pushed him back.

 

“H-HEY! Kim, your starting to freak me out!”

 

“OH!” She yelped with a jump and shook her head side to side, “I-I'm sorry, I, ugh need to use the restroom. Yeah that's it!”

 

She quickly walked to the bathroom door next to the dresser and slammed the door behind her.

 

“Whew, that was close,” he whispered once she was out of sight.

 

Man, she's starting to behave like a wild animal!” he thought in worry, “I'm starting to wonder if staying here was such a good idea...”

 

Tommy walked around the dresser for a couple minutes, when the bathroom door slapped open.

 

“Come on lets go eat,” she said, casually grabbing Tommy off the dresser.

 

“Gah!” Tommy manged to blurt out before he was sealed in the darkness of her fist.

 

She deposited him onto the kitchen counter next to mountainous plates of what looked like bacon, eggs, and sausages.

 

Man the trip was a little rough, sometimes she forgets that I'm smaller than a raisin compared to her.”

 

“Hey Kim, are you alright now?” he asked.

 

She took several pieces of bacon, several sausages along with a large spoonful of scrambled egg into her mouth all at once.

 

“Umm, Kim?”

 

She looked like a chipmunk munching down all her food while reaching for more.

 

MUNCH! MUNCH! CRUNCH! GULP!

 

Not very ladylike,” Tommy thought.

 

“Um, can I have some?” Tommy said quietly.

 

Kim wasn't paying attention, she was scarfing down her food like this was the first meal she'd had in ages.

 

This was the first time Tommy spent larger amounts of time with a woman. He was pondering whether her behavior was due to being a Vampire, a Lyrian, or just a woman.

 

“Um, can I-” Tommy stopped himself, he didn't know why but he was certain he didn't want to annoy her—instead he sad down on the counter and curled up into a little ball.

 

Minutes later he stood up to see if he could get something...Those great mountains of food were gone, there was not even a scrap left behind.

 

Kim let out a burp and patted her stomach, “Now...”

 

Kim hunched over the table in front of Tommy, “Come here Tommy.”

 

Her face had pieces of crusted up bacon and her breath smelled like rotten egg.

 

Tommy turned his head and coughed.

 

“Hee hee, sorry Tommy, I haven't brushed my teeth yet.”

 

“Now,” Kim said reaching out, “Come here I said.”

 

Tommy stood in place frozen in fear, Kim had just devoured an entire city of food and she didn't even look satisfied. He was sure that if Kim were human she would have just packed away like several pounds of food in a matter of minutes.

 

“Um, Kim I'm hungry too, can I have something to eat?”

 

She gently pinched him between two fingers.

 

“Of course you can have something!” She giggled as she pulled him up.

 

Kim tore off her black bra with her other hand and tossed it over her shoulder.

 

She stopped Tommy ascent just in front of her massive right breast.

 

“Wait a minute Kim, can't I get something else.”

 

“Hmm, you had lemon cake and ice cream remember? That's very unhealthy for you. You need something healthy this time.”

 

Tommy's stomach churned at the thought of breast milk. Besides that cake and ice cream he hadn't had anything save breast milk for the past couple of days.

 

“Please Kim, can't I have some fruit or something?”

 

“No.”

 

“Oh,” he blurted with his head down.

 

“But!-”

 

Kim gently rubbed her erect nipple and let out a small moan, interrupting what Tommy was going to say.

 

“Now, now, Tommy,” she cooed, “Don't argue with me, I know what's best for you, okay little guy?”

 

He already knew it was futile to debate further when she was like this.

 

Kim began to bring Tommy closer to her breast.

 

“But can I ask something else?”

 

“Oh, okay Tommy.”

 

“Um, can I get something to wear?” he asked shyly, “I don't like being naked all the time.”

 

She stopped nearing Tommy to her breast, “What was that?”

Tommy shivered, “I ahh, nevermind.”

 

“No, please ask me again.”

 

Tommy couldn't see the expression on her face, so there was of knowing how she would react, but there was no way she didn't hear him considering all the other times she'd picked up on even the slightest of sounds.

 

He gulped, “U-um, c-can I get s-something to wear, please?”

 

“Aww but I enjoy seeing your naked wittle body.”

 

“Please Kim, I don't like this,” Tommy begged.

 

“Hmm, okay,” she said, “But you gotta promise to drink lots of milk to get stronger for me, okay?”

 

“Yeah, I promise, thank you!”

 

“Ooh, I cant wait to find some cute little outfits for you to wear,” she squealed in delight.

 

She deposited him onto her erect nipple with moan and cupped her other hand under her breast.

 

“Now, I'm going to sit here for five minutes and let you have your breakfast, then I'll go take a shower and we'll head out to school.”

 

“Um, okay,” Tommy said, “But am I really gonna come with you the whole day?”

 

“Aww, you don't want to?” she said disappointingly.

 

“I, uh.”

 

“But you'll be able to spend the whole day with my breasts.” she interrupted, “Plus you don't have to worry about food, you've a buffet of fresh milk waiting for you! Come on now, pretty please Tommy?”

 

He was a little angry, but at the same time he knew she was also thinking about his safety...After all it wasn't too long ago he was almost the lunch of some disgusting animal.

 

“Oh, okay then.”

 

“Wow, thanks a Tommy, I feel much better having a big strong man along with me.”

 

Tommy blushed a little even though he knew she was teasing him.

 

“And after classes we can go to the pet store and see if they got any itty-bitty clothes for my favorite little guy!”

 

“Okay!” Tommy yelled happily.

 

Tommy found it odd how infatuated Kim seemed to be with him. Maybe she was really lacking company, he wasn't sure what made him so special.

 

He lay down on the wrinkly, pink flesh and bit into it; sweet warm milk began to pour into his mouth.

 

This isn't as bad as I make it seem,” he thought, “But I really wish I could have had some bacon or whatever it was.”

 

After he had his fill, he let Kim know.

 

She cleared the plates and left him on the table to go take a shower, “Behave yourself okay?”

 

As soon as he was sure Kim was gone, he got up and began walking around the table in hopes of finding a scrap of real food.

 

“There's got to be a scrap of that bacon looking stuff around here somewhere!”

 

He knew that Kim could be out of the shower any minute, so he picked up the pace and began to run around the table looking for any little bits of food.

 

Oh if only the plates were still here!”

 

Eventually he ran out of juice and stopped to catch his breath.

 

Damn that Kim was thorough! And whats with this ban she has on unhealthy food anyway!?” he thought to himself angrily.

 

Damn her, why is she doing this to me, what did I ever do to her!?”

 

Tommy sat down on the table. It had already been more than twenty minutes and he was sure that finding anything was hopeless now.

 

I love Kim but she's mean sometimes! Why can't I have even a little bit of real food?”

 

That's when he spotted a little chunk of something off in the distance—the brown color contrasted with the white of the table so it was easier to spot.

 

Tommy picked himself up and ran over to the chunk, sure enough it was a crumb of bacon. Small enough to Kim but larger than his whole fist.

 

“Oh boy!” he squealed as he began biting into the savory meat.

 

The bacon-esque chunk was crispy and savory, without being over-salted. Tommy couldn't have asked for better cooked meat if he tried.

 

All of a sudden the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and he quickly turned around.

 

Uh oh”

“Its really good, isn't it?”

 

“I-I, um,” he sputtered.

 

“It's only natural to be attracted by something so yummy,” she said as she brought her enormous face in line with the table, “Now drop it mister!”

 

“But, but you just said-”

 

Her eyes focused in and sent a shiver down his spine.

 

“Please Kim, let me have it!” he squeaked.

 

“No, Tommy, now please drop it and lets go.”

 

“I-I, please...”

 

Tears began to form in his eyes. He felt like a dog, a pet, a thing.

 

All of his choice was being ripped away by this woman and there wasn't anything he could do.

 

Why did she give me so many option for television but none for food!?” he thought angrily.

 

He dropped it and fell to his knees, sobbing in frustration.

 

“W-Why can't I have it?” he cried between sobs.

 

Kim hunched over the table and reached for Tommy.

 

“Aww, my poor little man,” she cooed, “Come here.”

 

She slowly lifted him up; the tiny man in her fist was bawling his eyes out.

 

Kim opened her fist into a palm in front of her face, “Please Tommy don't cry like this, your making me want to cry.”

 

“Why can't I have it?” he sniffed, “I'm not asking for a lot, I just want something else besides milk!”

 

Kim felt terrible. She wanted to keep him on a diet of mostly breast milk to heal him faster after he was hurt so badly before, but she didn't want to make him hate her.

 

“I'm sorry Tommy, your right,” she said sadly, “I've been too domineering, I'll let you have one thing besides breast milk at each meal. How does that sound?”

 

He sniffed and wiped his face off, “Really?”

 

She brought a finger and poked him with the fleshy part of her finger, “Yep!”

 

“I get to pick?” he asked.

 

“Yes, yes, you get to pick, but you already had your meat so no more for now okay?”

 

He happily jumped in place, “I understand then, thanks!”

 

She giggled at the sight of a tiny person jumping for joy on her open palm.

 

“I'm glad your happy but I need to tuck you in my bra now, I'm gonna be late for class!”

 

Tommy stopped jumping and gave her a smile, “Sure!”

Chapter 11 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been really busy!

--------

Kim had purchased some accessories for Tommy in addition to several pairs of human clothes. It took a bit of convincing on Tommy's part but Kim had allowed him to pick half the outfits and she picked the other half. He wasn't too fond of the sets she'd picked, but at the same time was glad that she was being nice enough to even bother buying anything for him.

 

The rest of the week was relatively uneventful, although she had owned up to her promise of allowing him to choose one other food besides milk per meal. And of course, as usual, Kim strolled around the house in every tight shirt, bikini, or otherwise revealing outfit she could find...Sometimes even naked. Tommy was beginning to wonder how much longer he could hold out before he'd give in to her lustful demands.

 

Finally the weekend came. It was still early in the morning and Kim lazily stretched in bed half-awake.

 

Tommy was dressed in a pair of black pants and a white shirt and sitting on his new specially crafted, human sized bed atop Kim's dresser. Not too long after his ordeal with the splinter that almost killed him, Tommy felt amazing, even better than before the incident. He wondered if that had something to do with Kim's milk...

 

“Hey Kim, why are you so adamant about the milk?,” Tommy asked the gigantic lady laying on bed next to the dresser.

 

“Aahh, several reasons my little Tommy,” she answered, turning her head to face the dresser, “For instance, getting your wounds to heal quicker. I feel like my milk has the power to do that.”

 

“How would you know?” he asked.

 

“I don't know, I just feel it like it helps. Maybe it's some weird motherly instinct my race of people has or something,” she responded groping her naked nipples with a hand.

 

“Jeez, I'd really like it if you'd put something on! C'mon Kim I'm just a guy here and your giga-body takes up my entire view on that side!”

 

“Ooh Tommy, I know you likey~”She purred, groping herself gently, “Would you like to explore this landscape body of mine?”

 

“Jeez,” he said turning his back to her, “Maybe I can have a serious conversation with you by staring at a wall!”

 

“Oh my wittle buddy, your right, I'm sorry!”

 

“There you go with the baby talk again!,” He protested

 

Kim tossed around awkwardly in bed and fake coughed several times, “Oh, um, ahem, yes please continue.”

 

Tommy adjusted himself on the bed and crossed his legs Indian-style.

 

“I was going to ask if you knew anything about your race. It would be nice if I knew a little more about you Kim, I mean we are friends and all.”

 

“Oh Tommy, your such a little sweetie for asking but...” Her voice grew dim towards the end of the sentence.

 

Tommy got the feeling he struck a nerve, “I'm sorry Kim I shouldn't have asked.”

 

Kim sunk her head into her pillow.

 

“I'm sorry but I don't know anything about my origin,” she mumbled through the pillow.

 

Tommy climbed off the bed and ran to the end of the dresser. At the very corner was a little string Kim put so he could get to the floor.

 

Kim had protested to putting the string there but Tommy wanted more freedom in the house and he told her that her enhanced senses would keep her aware of his condition. She agreed but took away the string if she left Tommy on his own, she wouldn't want him running into a bug or mouse on the floor while she was away.

 

Tommy was feeling really athletic today and decided to use the string to get to Kim. Maybe the feeling of him on her back would make her feel better...

 

He slid down the string and swung himself towards Kim's bed...After about a dozen swings Tommy was confident he could make the jump and released his grip...

 

Kim still had her face dug in the pillow and turned to see what Tommy was doing, “Hey Tommy um-”

 

He swung through the air using the momentum of the string and landed roughly on Kim plush bed.

 

“TOMMY!” she yelled in anger and worry as she shot up from her bed, “Why would you do that!?”

 

Tommy was suddenly bombarded with the shock of Kim's ethereal voice. It was like a divine goddess was creating earthquakes with her very voice. Not only that but her immense body stood on end in the blink of an eye causing him to tumble back and land on his behind.

 

“I-Im s-sorry Kim,” he squeaked.

 

“You'd better be sorry!,” she growled—her words dripping in poison.

 

Tommy shivered in his skin; he felt as if her angry gaze was going to bore a hole in him.

 

“I, but that wasn't too bad.”

 

“DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME!” she boomed like thunder, “You will NEVER do that again, do you hear me!?”

 

“Y-yes ma'am!” he said, shooting himself up on his feet.

 

Her fiery expression quickly melted in a lovingly smile and she gently lay back on the bed.

 

“Good boy!~”She purred.

 

“Now be a dear and climb onto my back will you? I'd love to feel your tiny body on my bare skin.”

 

She sure switched gears quick!” Tommy thought, “I was going to climb onto her back to begin with before she exploded on me!”

 

Using a long silver hair, Tommy worked his way onto her from behind...Off in the distance Tommy could see her great pussy, perfectly clean of any hair like the rest of her body. In fact it seemed to him like all the hair that would normally grow on a woman's body was added to the total length of the hair growing off her head...It was ridiculously long, probably 12 feet off the ground at most which was nothing compared to her massive 800 foot body. From his angle Tommy couldn't even see the rest of her body; her crotch filled his entire view. Merely the thickness of her body was about a dozen times his own height!

 

After about a minute, Tommy was on her right cheek. He looked over to the cleft between her gluts. Her hair was parted down the middle to run down her sides, but several strands were still atop her back and there were some snuggled between her massive cheeks...

 

Dear lord help me if I slip in there!,” He thought to himself.

 

“OOHH TOOOMMMYYY!” Kim boomed in a giggle. The shock waves of her giggling traveled through her skin causing her cheeks to jiggle in rhythm, “This island called Kim wants your tiny human body exploring it soome mooore!”

 

Tommy was tossed about on her soft cheek and rolled onto her thigh, “Hey Kim hows about you stop giggling and let me get back up!”

 

She quickly cut her giggling. But it was taking a lot of effort to keep her pent of laughter in, especially after what Tommy just said.

 

“I-I'm sorry....I-I can't stop laughing, its sooo cute!~,”she said, bursting into laughter, “Y-Your like a wittle mountain explorer! Hehehehe!”

 

The tiny man on her butt kept trying to pick himself up but her laughter was too much. Finally he decided to give up and sat down to wait it out. Luckily he was near the crease where the glut meets the thigh and rested his back up against it.

 

“You done yet?” he mumbled.

 

“Y-yeaheheh, alm-most...”

 

“Alright, c'mon Kim, I'm stewing here!”

 

“Ahem, o-okay I am officially done. Please continue your quest, oh tiny one!”

 

“Thank you!” he said as he pulled himself to his feet with a strand of nearby hair.

 

His first step was the toughest to keep balance but he quickly got the hang of climbing her round buttock. Every step he took into her plush skin sunk in a bit; there was plenty of fatty tissue to give way before the muscle.

 

Sweat droplets began to pour out of little pores on her bum, especially where there were strands of hair for added heat insulation...Her entire body was greasing itself up with slippery sweat. Tommy was beginning to worry that he was gonna blunder one of these steps.

 

Fortunately for him, Kim hadn't come up with another case of the giggles while he was on her butt, so it didn't take much more time for him to reach her lower back. He could see the canal that flowed from her butt-crack to her back and beyond...She truly had a marvelous body that Tommy could really only appreciate because he was so tiny compared to her. All this body, and all this power, any bit of it could snuff out his little life with minimal effort. It was a sobering thought...

 

And here she is paying so much attention to me...” Tommy thought, “I am nothing compared this goddess, and yet she's given me all this affection and care...and what have I done for her...?”

 

“Nothing,” he said aloud.

 

The only thing I can do is try to give my attention in return...It's all I can give,” Tommy thought in his walk.

 

He was in walking in a trance, thinking of all the things he'd been able to do since Kim took him in.

 

I'm so happy right now.”

 

And so sad too...I wish I was more of a man for her!...If I was I would have already given her what she wants, even at the risk of my life!”

 

He thought about how worried she was when he jumped across to the bed with the string.

 

Dammit! I should have never argued with her about my little stunt, she was right about that too!”

 

She noticed his mood change...

 

I wonder what's wrong with Tommy? Did I do something. Maybe he's tired already.”

 

“Hey little buddy, you okay back there?”

 

Tommy wiped away his misty eyes, “U-um y-yeah, I can do this! Just tell me where to go!”

 

“Are you tired little guy? Do you want something?” she asked in concern.

 

“I-I'm fine Kimmy! Really thanks for asking!”

 

Did he just say Kimmy?”

 

“Okay, whats wrong,” she said lifting and tilting her head to get a good view of her little passenger.

 

Tommy tumbled back and landed on her coccyx bone between her gluts and the start of her back.

 

“Ow,” he mumbled picking himself up.

 

“I'm sorry about that but I got worried, now what's up?”

 

“I-I um, c-can we talk Kim?,” He said weakly.

 

She wanted to say something in a cutesy voice, but decided to hold off for now.

 

“Yeah sure, l'd be happy to!,” she said sternly as she twisted her body and pinched him between thumb and index finger. Tommy was deposited onto her shoulder and she lay back down with her head tilted to one side so her voice wouldn't be jumbled.

 

Tommy sat on her shoulder blade with his feet hanging off the side; from this position he could see her face with half of it pressed onto the pillow below. Tommy looked back behind him to the colossal girly feet that had lifted up and were gently swaying back in forth in the distance.

 

“Well um...” he stuttered.

 

“C'mon, out with it Tommy!”

 

“We've known each other for several weeks now...,” He began.

 

“Yes, and?”

 

He cleared his throat, “And, I wanted to know if you really loved me.”

..

.

 

There was a silence for some time before Kim began to speak. Tommy was already expecting some cutesy answer and some 'Squee!' moments.

 

“Yes Tommy, honestly and truly.”

 

Her serious answer left him dumbfounded for a minute, then he responded, “But why? I'm nothing compared to you!”

 

“In size-,” she added, “But I'll say this:”

 

“These past few weeks have been some of the most magical and fun times I've had with anyone. I may treat you like a little pet at times but that's because your so cute, it's really hard not to...”

 

She took a breath and released it in a sigh.

 

“Plus I'm a big worrywart...If I don't have you in my sight I'm already thinking of all these crazy things that could happen to you; so I prefer to have you with me as much as possible.”

 

“Kim...are you serious?” The tiny man on her shoulder asked.

 

“Yeah,” she said.

 

“So is this really how you feel are you sure?” Tommy said with his head down.

 

Kim brought a hand over to her shoulder and gently lifted his head up with the tip of a razor sharp fingernail. The amount of control necessary to do that with the equivalent of a half-inch man was staggering...

 

“Yes,” she replied, “Remember that I've had other boyfriends who were my size, and they all turned out cowards when they discovered my secret. You on the other hand...”

 

She suddenly lifted him to her face in a cupped palm, “You decided to stay with me...”

 

He thought back to why he decided to stay with her in the first place...To him the difference between her and a normal Lyrian was negligible—both could kill him just as easily.

 

“B-But I was doing that mainly for my own comfort!” he replied in shame.

 

“Whatever the reasons may have been...” She responded, “The point is-”

 

Kim's green eyes narrowed, “How do you feel now?”

 

Tommy sat on the question for a minute as his body enjoyed the comfort of her fleshy palm.

 

“I like being with you!” He started, “Your super nice to me, far kinder than anyone has ever been, Human or Lyrian. Your really fun to be around most of the time! You bake good cakes even with pre-made cake mixes! You let me pick half of the TV shows we watch together! Your super beautiful and I really like your silver hair!”

 

He had to stop himself to catch his breath.

 

“Okay,” she said blushing, “Now tell me some things you don't like about me.”

 

“I-I, um...”

 

“Hey, I promise not to get angry, so please tell me.”

 

“Okay,” he said rubbing his neck awkwardly, “I um, don't like how your almost always super cutesy with me. I don't like that your overprotective sometimes. I um, don't like how you always try to wear things to get me horny...I mean I k-kind of like that too...But not ALL the time.”

 

“Okay, those are reasonable,” She responded, “Thank you I will try to work on those things.”

 

“Now my turn.”

 

He gulped.

 

“I don't like when you argue with me when I'm doing things for your own good. I don't like when you don't want to tell me whats on your mind. I don't like when you do dangerous things...especially that little stunt you pulled earlier. OR that time you climbed out of the jar I put you in, I was livid that time but I kept tried to hide it because we hadn't known each other too long...anyway...”

 

“I don't like when your too afraid to ask for something you want. I mean I could just say 'no', I'm not gonna skewer you on a fingernail! And I really don't like how you don't trust me enough to have safe entry into my pussy. Oh and I don't like how you put yourself down sometimes...”

 

...

 

“I can't believe you had more than me,” He laughed nervously.

 

I can't believe she puts up with all that...”

 

“We'll get better together, right?,” she asked, snapping him from his train of thought.

 

“Yes. It's the least I can do for you!”

 

“Okay, now I want to ask too...,”She began, as she rose up from her bed, “Do you love me?”

 

It took one awkward second for Tommy to think on how to phrase his answer, during that time Kim looked like she'd been waiting an eternity.

 

“Yes Kim, I love you a lot. But I mean how am I supposed to be a partner to you? I'm too smal-”

 

“There goes Mr. Negative again,” she interrupted,“Listen, as far as I'm concerned, you being tiny just means that I get a portable boyfriend...”

 

He thought about how funny that was.

 

“Yeah,” He laughed, “I suppose your right!”

 

“See!” She giggled back, “Being tiny has some good points, no?”

 

Tommy wiped his face with a hand, “Yeah, thanks Kim!”

 

“Great!” She said happily, “I'm glad you see things my way!”

 

“Now give momma a kiss!”

 

Before he could even respond Tommy was pressed up against her plush lips. He felt the fatty lips sink in to give him a nice spot to snuggle into, it felt like being pressed into a wet, memory foam mattress with the scent of female breath.

 

He was slowly retracted, a bit of saliva from the sloppy kiss was stuck to him and formed a saliva string connecting him to the lips he was a part of not too long ago. Once he was pulled back far enough the string snapped and the puddle of slime splattered in his face, drenching him in warm, female saliva that crept into every orifice on his face including his mouth; he was fairly certain it reeked of morning breath, but right now it tasted like heaven...

 

“Wow,” Was all he could manage to whisper.

 

“My customer likey?” She said in a cutesy voice.

 

“Uh, um, Yeah,” He responded in a passionate trance.

 

“Hee hee, thanks! I knew you'd like!”

 

Chapter 12 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Not my longest chapter, but I wanted to get this one out there before I have some serious character conversation next chapter.

---

Kim flipped herself onto her back, deposited her tiny boyfriend Tommy into her bellybutton and covered him with silver hair. It was still morning; the lovers slept into the afternoon on a lazy Friday.

 

The little human was finding it difficult to force himself awake with Kim's natural body heat, smooth skin, gentle breathing, and soft heartbeat but he felt that if he didn't get up now he'd sleep the whole day away.

 

He pushed the strands of hair that had cocooned him in her navel and used them to pull himself out. The gentle rising and lowering of her abdomen made it somewhat difficult to walk around on the landscape of woman.

 

“Mmmhhhh, Tommy,” She mumbled.

 

He turned around towards her head and said, “Well good morning Kim!”

 

She moved a massive hand towards her lower tummy and rested it near Tommy.

 

Jeez, she almost crushed me in her sleep, and here I thought she was awake!”

 

The claws protruding from each digit, that would so easily shred him to ribbons were casually digging into her belly flesh but never drawing blood—at some point the pillow-like flesh hardened to a steely toughness.

 

“Ouuu, hee, ha, that tickles,” She mumbled.

 

“Hey Kim, please be careful, I'm still on you, you know!”

 

“Ooooh Tommy, you really know how to treat a lady...”

 

Suddenly her entire body began to jiggle a bit, breathing sped up, and her body was heating up. The hand on her lower body began to gently rub around as her other hand went to work jostling massive breasts.

 

I gotta get off! Kim is gonna kill me if she starts masturbating with me on her!,” Tommy thought as her ran to the right edge of the stomach.

 

“KIM GET UP!” He yelled.

 

Tommy turned to see the rubbing hand travel further and further south as her body began to shimmer in a passionate sweat.

 

“Oooh Tommy, right there! Bite it and slap it around as hard as you can, okay?~” She moaned in a low voice.

 

The little man sat down and slid down her now slippery body all the way down to a tumble on the bed below. The surrounding area near the massive woman's body was hot and soaked in a pool of feminine sweat.

 

He ran over to the edge of the bed and thought about the last time he'd had to tumble down...Thinking back to the time when he escaped from a Jar on Kim's dresser made him cringe, but then he remembered that the long bed-sheets made it easy to roll down to the floor.

 

Looking back he saw Kim tossing and turning as he fingers went to town on her crotch. Her massive body began to toss and turn as she fondled herself; the ripples traveled through the spring mattress and Tommy was sent forcibly billowing down the long bed sheets to the floor.

 

“KIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMM!” He yelled as he fell.

 

After what seemed like an eternity of being manipulated around by the work of gravity, and seeing the world as a series of snapshots at odd angles, Tommy passed the last third of long bed sheet. Just when it seemed like everything was going smoothly, the end of his journey made him bounce off the sheets and land onto the hard wooden floor with a thud.

 

He immediately stood up and checked himself thoroughly... “No injuries.”

 

He jumped several times in place and jogged around a bit... “Nothing hurts, everything seems to be in place...A bit odd since that was kind of a hard fall...”

 

Slowly he walked over to the dresser where his bed was and the long string that hung over. Tommy hopped up and grabbed the string—some minutes later and he was atop the dresser.

 

I wish I could check myself in a mirror or something,” He thought to himself as he scanned the room for anything he could use to see his reflection...

 

No mirrors,” He deduced, “I was pretty sure there were some a couple of days ago.”

 

I never even saw when Kim had them moved out of here...”

 

He sat on his bed in thought and looked over to his giant hostess, who was furiously masturbating on the bed next to his dresser. Any serious conversation that might have been going on in his mind was shattered by the aroma of the beautiful body at work...

 

The feminine musk in the air and her frequent moans and squeals were beginning to effect him; especially now that he was effectively out of harms way.

 

Tommy slowly pulled down his pants and underwear in a trance.

 

As he watched the massive feminine body on the bed in front of him, he began to gently rub and tease himself with his left hand. Slowly at first, then with more speed as time went on.

 

Kim switched from teasing her folds to full on rubbing her clit, and thrust her hips into the air with a delighted squeal. As far out as it was, imagining himself inside the chaos of her pussy was giving him the desire to pick up the pace...He roughly grabbed his throbbing shaft with the hand and began pumping in rhythm to her rubbing.

 

The room was getting misty with the sweat and musk from the enormous body, which by now was a deep shade of pink in several spots. Tommy wondered how much heat her body was producing, especially where there were pink areas of skin.

 

As the rubbing went on, Kim's skin color slowly went from pale to pink. She was practically bathing in perspiration by this point—her smooth skin shimmered in the morning light.

 

Suddenly, her sharp toenails pinched into the mattress, her hands furiously clenched the bedsheets and her her head shot back as her hips gyrated in the air. She was teasing herself by keeping her hands from touching her sensitive genitals, effectively drawing out release as long as possible.

 

“Oooo, it hurts so bad!,” She howled as her hips went into the air.

 

On the counter, the little human was going to town on his own body, alternating between pumping, rubbing, patting, and even slapping around his own penis.

 

Kim violently ripped the mattress apart with her toenails, while her hands shredded the covers to pieces! Her hands now had nothing to grab onto to keep them off her own body, so she flipped herself onto her tummy and grabbed onto the headboard with both hands...

 

Her body was bent at near a right angle to the headboard with her breasts pressed up against it, her thighs spread apart and her crotch furiously sanding itself against the friction of the bare mattress—with each wiggle of her hips. Her powerful thigh muscles contracted and clenched under tons of fatty tissue and skin. Just looking at feminine thighs that could squash an entire colony to mush drove Tommy mad with desire.

 

Everything together: the smell of fishy feminine musk, the view of a powerful body losing all control and the sounds of wild moans made his penis fill with seed and ache from being forced to contain it all!

 

She could resist no more! A hand released the support panel she was gripping, leaving behind deep claw marks, and came down to finish the job...The rubbing was relentless and her hips went frantic with gyrations! The mere thought of having her tiny man deep within her body as she was nearing the breaking point...

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!,” They screamed in unison, as their bodies released fully pressured fluids simultaneously.

 

The headboard shattered apart as her hand exploded outward, her crotch and stomach kissed the heavens, her breasts seemed as if they were about to rip off her chest, and her head dug itself into the mattress becoming the pillar to support her upper body!... Then the entire 250,000 tons of woman came crashing back down onto the mattress with astronomical force! And the powerful body went fully limp with the occasional muscle twitch here and there.

 

Next time she asks,” Tommy told himself between breaths...

 

Then, they both passed out.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews, people, they really help me keep on this story!

Chapter 13 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Im trying to do a drawing every so often, depending on how I feel, to go along with certain chapters.

If anyone doesn't like pictures, or just my drawings lemme know in the review, I'll be glad to do a picture-less version of each chapter if people prefer that.

--------------------

Tommy woke up to a view of the night sky. It was windy and he worried he would be blown off but he was lucky enough to be tied down with several strands of silver hair.

 

“Hey Kim, what happened? Where am I?,” Tommy asked.

 

“Well your atop my head, silly!,” She giggled.

 

Tommy trembled in his skin, the night temperature was too much for his tiny body.

 

“I-I, m-meant where are w-we?,” He shivered.

 

Kim laughed, “Your cold aren't you, sweetie? Let me fix that.”

 

She grabbed Tommy off her head and lowered him down to her chest. Her breasts were being squashed together by a tight bra, so she deposited Tommy between them...Since he was secured with hair, there was no danger of him slipping through and falling to his death.

 

“Is this better?,” She asked sweetly.

 

Tommy was surrounded by warm flesh giving off massive amounts of heat and a soft heartbeat behind him...Even if he were free-floating and not touching any skin he would still be very warm. Although, this also meant that his view of the outside world was gone—a small price to pay for not freezing to death!

 

“Yeah, thanks Kim!”

 

“No problem, dearie,” She replied.

 

Tommy leaned his head against the skin behind him, “Hey, what day is it?”

 

“It's still Friday.”

 

“Ohh,” Tommy mumbled. He remembered the hectic morning he had atop Kim and thereafter.

 

“Hey um...”

 

She interrupted, “I was fully conscious during that. Don't worry, even had you stayed upon my body I would have made sure you were not hurt.”

 

“Whhaaaaat!” Tommy exasperated, “That was scary!”

 

Kim put a hand over her cleavage and lightly pressed, compacting Tommy against soft skin...The closest thing she could give to a hug considering their size differences.

 

“I'm sorry Tommy, but you riding me like that made me sooo horny!~”

 

“Damnit Kim, I could have had a heart attack!,” He yelled.

 

Kim's hand pressed a little harder against her chest.

 

“Aww I'm soooo sowwy!” She said in a puppy-dog voice, “Do you fogive me? Pliiiiiisssee?”

 

Tommy gave up, “Okay, okay. At least I didn't break anything...”

 

Kim threw a kiss with exaggerated sound effect, “Mmmmuuaaahh! Thanks little guy, your so understanding!”

 

“But it was fun for you too, no? Wasn't the danger making it more exciting?” She haughtily asked.

 

Tommy thought back to his predicament that morning. He did promise himself that he'd get over his fear of sex with giants, for her sake...

 

“I suppose it was pretty fun,” He mumbled, “Just be careful with me Kim, I trust you.”

 

“Aww thanks,” She replied with a blush.

 

For the next couple of minutes, the couple kept quiet...Kim merely enjoying the view from her patio and Tommy trying to ignore the fact that he couldn't see a thing.

 

She noticed he was squirming around in her cleavage, “Hey Tommy, what's wrong?”

 

“Oh not much,” He replied sarcastically, “Except I can't see anything except Kim skin, and it's dark in here.”

 

She giggled, “Well it's either that or being cold.”

 

Tommy shuffled a bit, “Yeah, your right, and I certainly prefer being warm.”

 

“I can describe the scene to you if you want.”

 

“Nah, I'm fine,” He grumbled.

 

Kim released her breast hold and the two globes wiggled apart and slapped together again. Now that the breasts were separated he could see a bit of the vista...If Kim hadn't been wearing a nightgown, Tommy would be able to see clearly, but as it was everything he saw was filtered through the thin, pink cloth in front of him.

 

“Hey Kim, can I ask you something...”

 

“Sure,” She replied.

 

“Remember that day when you chased those guys down in the alleyway...”

 

“Hmm, yeah, I told you it was because I need to drink blood to live,” She whispered.

 

“How come you know that you need to do that, is it instinct? Or have you tried not doing it for a while and seeing the results?”

 

Kim sighed a bit, “Well, remember that the day I brought you home? Remember how at the end I was acting super weird and I jumped out the window?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“That day was special because I hadn't been drinking too much blood, but more importantly: it was a full moon...”

 

“Which reminds me,” She whispered...

 

“Reminds you what?”

 

“Never mind...Anyway it means on a full moon I go crazy with lust for both sex and blood...More than usual,” She replied, “I don't really know too much about myself, but I know that there are certain ways I can lose most control and rational thought...”

 

The little man in her cleavage thought back to the day he was rescued by Kim and how progressively weird she was getting the further into the night it was. He remembered her voice becoming somewhat more animal-like, right before she jumped out the window.

 

Kim took a breath.

 

“One way I can lose control, is obviously if I hadn't been drinking blood in a while, two is if it's a full moon out, three is if I am in too much danger, and four if I'm in sunlight too long...These are things I have discovered about this body, and at a consequence I might add...”

 

“Kim?”

 

“I've killed people Tommy, lots of people...”

 

“Oh.”

 

She sighed,“It's horrifying, in all honesty I think I'm more afraid of what might happen if I lose control over this body than anything else I've ever had to deal with.”

 

“I've been threatened with a gun before too...I was so scared for my life then; the result was not pretty.”

 

“So is that why you tried so hard to keep those guys alive in the alley...”

 

“Yeah,” She replied, “I try to keep people that come in contact with me alive as much as I can, but part of me loves to tease and bully them, hurt them even...”

 

“I don't want to feel guilty for people's deaths, but it's too late for that,” She added, “The only thing I can do is try to live my life without harming people as much as I can.”

 

Tommy shuffled a bit in his spot, he wasn't too surprised that she'd killed people considering what he's seen her do before.

 

“Well at least your trying,” He said, “Most people would probably get drunk on the power! I would know: many normal Lyrians I've come across get drunk on the power their size difference affords them over us humans. Your a good person for trying to keep yourself contained like that, I doubt there are many people who would share those sentiments if they were in your shoes.”

 

“Thanks Tommy, but if I was really a good person...”

 

Tommy felt her massive chest puff out and in as she took another breath of the night air. He could tell by her voice that her emotions were starting to get the better of her.

 

“If I was really a good person I'd have killed myself already for the good of everyone else,” She cried, “But I'm too much a coward, I want to live too!”

 

“HEY!” Tommy yelled, “There's nothing wrong with wanting to live! Don't you say that!”

 

“But it's true,” She sniffed, “So many people would be alive today if it wasn't for me.”

 

“So many people,” she re-whispered.

 

She felt a tiny hand press up against her skin.

 

“Kim, I understand...I know full well how badly the desire to live can be, especially when the entire world seems to want you dead. I've done terrible things as well, humiliating things—all because I wanted to keep drawing breath a little longer...”

 

“I have more in common with you than you think,” He added.

 

Kim sniffed a bit and wiped away some tears, “There was a time, when I didn't even think twice about killing someone...”

 

The tiny man snuggled between her bosoms and wrapped in a silver hair safety net closed his eyes.

 

“My first memory was when I was five years old; I don't know why but I can't remember anything past that. Back then, I didn't know anything, I didn't have anyone taking care of me. I lived on my own, hunting my own prey and lived simply to because it was in my nature to want to live...”

 

Tommy began to jingle a bit with each step Kim took...They were going back into the house.

 

“The only thing I had was a little necklace with a picture of my parents in it; that's all the comfort that was available to me...”

 

The wooden doors to the balcony behind her were shut.

 

“During this time I killed anything and everything: little rodents, birds, wild animals, and even people. I was a survival machine; killing and feeding off the blood of my prey and then vanishing before anyone would notice me.”

 

“Kim,” Tommy muttered.

 

Tommy felt gravity begin to pull him towards her chest and could hear loud creaks from Kim's massive weight being shuffled about on the spring mattress.

 

“I also was angry! So angry that I had nobody that cared about me. I was intelligent enough to know that I didn't have to be alone; I noticed that people were together as families...And at the same time I didn't realize that by killing people I was destroying these families.”

 

She tossed around a bit on the bed, trying to get comfortable.

 

“Until one day I saw a little boy near the alley where I stayed...I wasn't hungry that day, and I didn't want to kill him either. I was attracted to this boy, I didn't know why, but all I knew was that I wanted to keep observing him, be near him.”

 

She paused for a bit, then continued, “And I kept at it, hunting whatever I could find and trying my best to be near this boy I was so infatuated with. For the first time in my life, I was actually happy...Simply watching the boy live his day-to-day life kept me entertained. Of course since I was young, I picked up the language and some of the customs pretty quickly; I would practice for the day when I would eventually confront this boy.”

 

Tommy huffed a bit upon hearing about the boy.

 

“Oh a little jealous are you?,” She teased.

 

“W-what, no way!”

 

She giggled at his reaction, “Anyway, thanks for making me feel better...Because this story is going to get a lot worse.”

 

The little man quickly went back to being solid serious.

 

“So after several years of stalking this kid I decided to confront him—I think I might have been around thirteen years old at the time. I stole a pink shirt and skirt, and tried to fix my messy hair to make myself as pretty as I could. 'Today is going to be the best ever!' Or so I thought...I met up with the boy and awkwardly talked to him. But in all my preparations to get pretty for this occasion, I hadn't had any blood to drink in a while.”

 

Oh no,” Tommy thought, “I know where this is headed.”

 

“It was fun, he was a nice kid and we played a bit in his backyard. He thought it was really cool how I casually jumped over his fence. But as time when on, I got thirstier and thirstier, but I couldn't attack him because I liked him.”

 

Her voice began to lower and the tone was bleak.

 

“And then his dad came out. I...I didn't care about his dad.”

 

“It was too easy,” She whispered in regret, “I popped his head off like the cap to a soda bottle before he even noticed I was there! I remember that I lapped at his open neck wound like it was a water fountain...It was so warm and refreshing.”

 

“And it had all been so normal to me, so routine. But the boy was wailing and crying his eyes out. I ignored him until my immediate thirst was gone...And then I nonchalantly turned to face him with his fathers severed head in my grasp...I can't even begin to imagine the kinds of feelings running through that boys mind!”

 

 

 

“Then I asked him...I asked him what happened—why he was crying.”

 

Her last bit of emotional strength faded with the memory and she burst into full crying.

 

“Its okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!,” Tommy yelled.

 

Kim rubbed her face with a hand and gently patted her breasts where her little man was.

 

“N-No, I can f-finish, I need to t-tell someone,” she sobbed.

 

“It was horrible, all the things he yelled at me and his incessant crying and screaming. I deserve all that and more but at the time I didn't really know what I did to make him hate me like that...Something about breaking his dad. Of course I wasn't too sure what he meant by 'dad', but to me it seemed like he really cared about that man; the one that had been mere food to me minutes earlier. My guts were churning and I felt guilty; something that was a new experience to me...”

 

“So I said I was sorry and, and...”

 

She paused for a moment and wiped her face again.

 

“And I tried to 'fix' his dad. I tried to put the head back where it went hoping that he would start moving again...I think that deep down I had a concept of life and death and knew that this man was never going to move again.”

 

“So instead I just ran away and left him to mourning. I didn't even get to know his name. I ran as far away from there as I could. It was weird to me that I felt so bad this time about drinking from someone when other times I didn't even bat an eyelash. And then I realized why...I had taken away someone important from that kid. I was always lonely and it made me sad and now he was lonely—because of me!”

 

She burst into full tears again; the quivering of her body rattled Tommy around between the mounds of her chest.

 

After some minutes she calmed herself enough to continue with her story, “There were many other times that other people came out when I attacked somebody—friends, family maybe. But since I didn't care about them I could never put myself in their shoes long enough to realize that I was doing wrong...Until this particular instance!”

 

“So from then on I decided never to drink blood from a person again! But...”

 

She inhaled once more, as if building up the strength to continue.

 

“It didn't work! Drinking Lyrian blood must be been part of what my species needs to do, and it ended up backfiring!”

 

“Next thing I knew, I was waking from a daze on a pile of corpses,” She mumbled dimly.

 

“So what were you supposed to do!,” Tommy asked in frustration.

 

“Eventually I perfected the way to get blood, fresh from a Lyrian, without killing them. That is what you saw the day I attacked those men with you in tow.”

 

“It takes a lot of control and patience on my part,” She added, “And in all honesty it would be so much simpler to kill them. But I've come to realize how rewarding it can be to preserve people's lives and how wrong of me it was to kill people before.”

 

She leaned back and patted her breasts as if looking for approval from Tommy.

 

“Well,” He began, “Does that philosophy of yours carry on to humans?”

 

“Of course!” She exclaimed, “As far as I'm concerned humans are just tiny versions of Lyrians! Both are just as fragile to me, and both are just as important!”

 

“Well I've certainly got no complaints there!,” Tommy replied, “In fact, you being a super-Lyrian is probably whats allowed someone as tiny as me to interact with you so much and still be intact!”

 

“Yeah well, I still put a lot of effort you know! It would kill me if your cute, tiny body was somehow hurt because of me!”

 

Having said that reminded her of the incident with the splinter and she began to speak up...

 

“No need to apologize,” Tommy interrupted, “It was an accident.”

 

“Thanks,” She said with flushed cheeks, “Your such a sweetie!”

 

“Just saying it like it is.”

 

“I know how hard you've been trying to find the right way to talk to somebody,” Tommy stated.

 

“You noticed?,” She asked, dumbfounded, “In all honesty it hasn't been too long since I've been going to school...And people seem to avoid me like the plague, although I've had the off 'friend' here and there.”

 

He thought back to how intimidating she seemed when they first met. There was a certain aura about her, something that alerted him of her true nature...

 

“Well Kim, I'm not gonna lie, your pretty intimidating,” He said, matter-of-fact.

 

“Yeah, I know,” She giggled, “Tell that to my past 'friends'.”

 

“But your just a big, sexy teddy bear at heart!,” He laughed.

 

She blushed, “Sexy too huh?”

“I don't think I'd be able to lie about that if I tried!”

 

The giantess yawned, quaking her entire landscape of a body.

 

“I need to get this bed fixed,” She mumbled, looking at the damage she'd done while in her horny trance.

 

“Yeah,” Tommy replied, “You seem to destroy something per orgasm! Where do you get all this money, anyway?”

 

“I'll tell you later,” She yawned, “By the way, are you comfy where you are?”

 

“Yep, couldn't be better.”

 

“Well then, how about we get some sleep, okay?”

 

“Sure!”

 

“Oh and Tommy?”

 

“Whats up?”

 

“Thanks for listening.”

 

Chapter 13 (No drawings) by geeman

Tommy woke up to a view of the night sky. It was windy and he worried he would be blown off but he was lucky enough to be tied down with several strands of silver hair.

 

“Hey Kim, what happened? Where am I?,” Tommy asked.

 

“Well your atop my head, silly!,” She giggled.

 

Tommy trembled in his skin, the night temperature was too much for his tiny body.

 

“I-I, m-meant where are w-we?,” He shivered.

 

Kim laughed, “Your cold aren't you, sweetie? Let me fix that.”

 

She grabbed Tommy off her head and lowered him down to her chest. Her breasts were being squashed together by a tight bra, so she deposited Tommy between them...Since he was secured with hair, there was no danger of him slipping through and falling to his death.

 

“Is this better?,” She asked sweetly.

 

Tommy was surrounded by warm flesh giving off massive amounts of heat and a soft heartbeat behind him...Even if he were free-floating and not touching any skin he would still be very warm. Although, this also meant that his view of the outside world was gone—a small price to pay for not freezing to death!

 

“Yeah, thanks Kim!”

 

“No problem, dearie,” She replied.

 

Tommy leaned his head against the skin behind him, “Hey, what day is it?”

 

“It's still Friday.”

 

“Ohh,” Tommy mumbled. He remembered the hectic morning he had atop Kim and thereafter.

 

“Hey um...”

 

She interrupted, “I was fully conscious during that. Don't worry, even had you stayed upon my body I would have made sure you were not hurt.”

 

“Whhaaaaat!” Tommy exasperated, “That was scary!”

 

Kim put a hand over her cleavage and lightly pressed, compacting Tommy against soft skin...The closest thing she could give to a hug considering their size differences.

 

“I'm sorry Tommy, but you riding me like that made me sooo horny!~”

 

“Damnit Kim, I could have had a heart attack!,” He yelled.

 

Kim's hand pressed a little harder against her chest.

 

“Aww I'm soooo sowwy!” She said in a puppy-dog voice, “Do you fogive me? Pliiiiiisssee?”

 

Tommy gave up, “Okay, okay. At least I didn't break anything...”

 

Kim threw a kiss with exaggerated sound effect, “Mmmmuuaaahh! Thanks little guy, your so understanding!”

 

“But it was fun for you too, no? Wasn't the danger making it more exciting?” She haughtily asked.

 

Tommy thought back to his predicament that morning. He did promise himself that he'd get over his fear of sex with giants, for her sake...

 

“I suppose it was pretty fun,” He mumbled, “Just be careful with me Kim, I trust you.”

 

“Aww thanks,” She replied with a blush.

 

For the next couple of minutes, the couple kept quiet...Kim merely enjoying the view from her patio and Tommy trying to ignore the fact that he couldn't see a thing.

 

She noticed he was squirming around in her cleavage, “Hey Tommy, what's wrong?”

 

“Oh not much,” He replied sarcastically, “Except I can't see anything except Kim skin, and it's dark in here.”

 

She giggled, “Well it's either that or being cold.”

 

Tommy shuffled a bit, “Yeah, your right, and I certainly prefer being warm.”

 

“I can describe the scene to you if you want.”

 

“Nah, I'm fine,” He grumbled.

 

Kim released her breast hold and the two globes wiggled apart and slapped together again. Now that the breasts were separated he could see a bit of the vista...If Kim hadn't been wearing a nightgown, Tommy would be able to see clearly, but as it was everything he saw was filtered through the thin, pink cloth in front of him.

 

“Hey Kim, can I ask you something...”

 

“Sure,” She replied.

 

“Remember that day when you chased those guys down in the alleyway...”

 

“Hmm, yeah, I told you it was because I need to drink blood to live,” She whispered.

 

“How come you know that you need to do that, is it instinct? Or have you tried not doing it for a while and seeing the results?”

 

Kim sighed a bit, “Well, remember that the day I brought you home? Remember how at the end I was acting super weird and I jumped out the window?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“That day was special because I hadn't been drinking too much blood, but more importantly: it was a full moon...”

 

“Which reminds me,” She whispered...

 

“Reminds you what?”

 

“Never mind...Anyway it means on a full moon I go crazy with lust for both sex and blood...More than usual,” She replied, “I don't really know too much about myself, but I know that there are certain ways I can lose most control and rational thought...”

 

The little man in her cleavage thought back to the day he was rescued by Kim and how progressively weird she was getting the further into the night it was. He remembered her voice becoming somewhat more animal-like, right before she jumped out the window.

 

Kim took a breath.

 

“One way I can lose control, is obviously if I hadn't been drinking blood in a while, two is if it's a full moon out, three is if I am in too much danger, and four if I'm in sunlight too long...These are things I have discovered about this body, and at a consequence I might add...”

 

“Kim?”

 

“I've killed people Tommy, lots of people...”

 

“Oh.”

 

She sighed,“It's horrifying, in all honesty I think I'm more afraid of what might happen if I lose control over this body than anything else I've ever had to deal with.”

 

“I've been threatened with a gun before too...I was so scared for my life then; the result was not pretty.”

 

“So is that why you tried so hard to keep those guys alive in the alley...”

 

“Yeah,” She replied, “I try to keep people that come in contact with me alive as much as I can, but part of me loves to tease and bully them, hurt them even...”

 

“I don't want to feel guilty for people's deaths, but it's too late for that,” She added, “The only thing I can do is try to live my life without harming people as much as I can.”

 

Tommy shuffled a bit in his spot, he wasn't too surprised that she'd killed people considering what he's seen her do before.

 

“Well at least your trying,” He said, “Most people would probably get drunk on the power! I would know: many normal Lyrians I've come across get drunk on the power their size difference affords them over us humans. Your a good person for trying to keep yourself contained like that, I doubt there are many people who would share those sentiments if they were in your shoes.”

 

“Thanks Tommy, but if I was really a good person...”

 

Tommy felt her massive chest puff out and in as she took another breath of the night air. He could tell by her voice that her emotions were starting to get the better of her.

 

“If I was really a good person I'd have killed myself already for the good of everyone else,” She cried, “But I'm too much a coward, I want to live too!”

 

“HEY!” Tommy yelled, “There's nothing wrong with wanting to live! Don't you say that!”

 

“But it's true,” She sniffed, “So many people would be alive today if it wasn't for me.”

 

“So many people,” she re-whispered.

 

She felt a tiny hand press up against her skin.

 

“Kim, I understand...I know full well how badly the desire to live can be, especially when the entire world seems to want you dead. I've done terrible things as well, humiliating things—all because I wanted to keep drawing breath a little longer...”

 

“I have more in common with you than you think,” He added.

 

Kim sniffed a bit and wiped away some tears, “There was a time, when I didn't even think twice about killing someone...”

 

The tiny man snuggled between her bosoms and wrapped in a silver hair safety net closed his eyes.

 

“My first memory was when I was five years old; I don't know why but I can't remember anything past that. Back then, I didn't know anything, I didn't have anyone taking care of me. I lived on my own, hunting my own prey and lived simply to because it was in my nature to want to live...”

 

Tommy began to jingle a bit with each step Kim took...They were going back into the house.

 

“The only thing I had was a little necklace with a picture of my parents in it; that's all the comfort that was available to me...”

 

The wooden doors to the balcony behind her were shut.

 

“During this time I killed anything and everything: little rodents, birds, wild animals, and even people. I was a survival machine; killing and feeding off the blood of my prey and then vanishing before anyone would notice me.”

 

“Kim,” Tommy muttered.

 

Tommy felt gravity begin to pull him towards her chest and could hear loud creaks from Kim's massive weight being shuffled about on the spring mattress.

 

“I also was angry! So angry that I had nobody that cared about me. I was intelligent enough to know that I didn't have to be alone; I noticed that people were together as families...And at the same time I didn't realize that by killing people I was destroying these families.”

 

She tossed around a bit on the bed, trying to get comfortable.

 

“Until one day I saw a little boy near the alley where I stayed...I wasn't hungry that day, and I didn't want to kill him either. I was attracted to this boy, I didn't know why, but all I knew was that I wanted to keep observing him, be near him.”

 

She paused for a bit, then continued, “And I kept at it, hunting whatever I could find and trying my best to be near this boy I was so infatuated with. For the first time in my life, I was actually happy...Simply watching the boy live his day-to-day life kept me entertained. Of course since I was young, I picked up the language and some of the customs pretty quickly; I would practice for the day when I would eventually confront this boy.”

 

Tommy huffed a bit upon hearing about the boy.

 

“Oh a little jealous are you?,” She teased.

 

“W-what, no way!”

 

She giggled at his reaction, “Anyway, thanks for making me feel better...Because this story is going to get a lot worse.”

 

The little man quickly went back to being solid serious.

 

“So after several years of stalking this kid I decided to confront him—I think I might have been around thirteen years old at the time. I stole a pink shirt and skirt, and tried to fix my messy hair to make myself as pretty as I could. 'Today is going to be the best ever!' Or so I thought...I met up with the boy and awkwardly talked to him. But in all my preparations to get pretty for this occasion, I hadn't had any blood to drink in a while.”

 

Oh no,” Tommy thought, “I know where this is headed.”

 

“It was fun, he was a nice kid and we played a bit in his backyard. He thought it was really cool how I casually jumped over his fence. But as time when on, I got thirstier and thirstier, but I couldn't attack him because I liked him.”

 

Her voice began to lower and the tone was bleak.

 

“And then his dad came out. I...I didn't care about his dad.”

 

“It was too easy,” She whispered in regret, “I popped his head off like the cap to a soda bottle before he even noticed I was there! I remember that I lapped at his open neck wound like it was a water fountain...It was so warm and refreshing.”

 

“And it had all been so normal to me, so routine. But the boy was wailing and crying his eyes out. I ignored him until my immediate thirst was gone...And then I nonchalantly turned to face him with his fathers severed head in my grasp...I can't even begin to imagine the kinds of feelings running through that boys mind!”

 

“Then I asked him...I asked him what happened—why he was crying.”

 

Her last bit of emotional strength faded with the memory and she burst into full crying.

 

“Its okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!,” Tommy yelled.

 

Kim rubbed her face with a hand and gently patted her breasts where her little man was.

 

“N-No, I can f-finish, I need to t-tell someone,” she sobbed.

 

“It was horrible, all the things he yelled at me and his incessant crying and screaming. I deserve all that and more but at the time I didn't really know what I did to make him hate me like that...Something about breaking his dad. Of course I wasn't too sure what he meant by 'dad', but to me it seemed like he really cared about that man; the one that had been mere food to me minutes earlier. My guts were churning and I felt guilty; something that was a new experience to me...”

 

“So I said I was sorry and, and...”

 

She paused for a moment and wiped her face again.

 

“And I tried to 'fix' his dad. I tried to put the head back where it went hoping that he would start moving again...I think that deep down I had a concept of life and death and knew that this man was never going to move again.”

 

“So instead I just ran away and left him to mourning. I didn't even get to know his name. I ran as far away from there as I could. It was weird to me that I felt so bad this time about drinking from someone when other times I didn't even bat an eyelash. And then I realized why...I had taken away someone important from that kid. I was always lonely and it made me sad and now he was lonely—because of me!”

 

She burst into full tears again; the quivering of her body rattled Tommy around between the mounds of her chest.

 

After some minutes she calmed herself enough to continue with her story, “There were many other times that other people came out when I attacked somebody—friends, family maybe. But since I didn't care about them I could never put myself in their shoes long enough to realize that I was doing wrong...Until this particular instance!”

 

“So from then on I decided never to drink blood from a person again! But...”

 

She inhaled once more, as if building up the strength to continue.

 

“It didn't work! Drinking Lyrian blood must be been part of what my species needs to do, and it ended up backfiring!”

 

“Next thing I knew, I was waking from a daze on a pile of corpses,” She mumbled dimly.

 

“So what were you supposed to do!,” Tommy asked in frustration.

 

“Eventually I perfected the way to get blood, fresh from a Lyrian, without killing them. That is what you saw the day I attacked those men with you in tow.”

 

“It takes a lot of control and patience on my part,” She added, “And in all honesty it would be so much simpler to kill them. But I've come to realize how rewarding it can be to preserve people's lives and how wrong of me it was to kill people before.”

 

She leaned back and patted her breasts as if looking for approval from Tommy.

 

“Well,” He began, “Does that philosophy of yours carry on to humans?”

 

“Of course!” She exclaimed, “As far as I'm concerned humans are just tiny versions of Lyrians! Both are just as fragile to me, and both are just as important!”

 

“Well I've certainly got no complaints there!,” Tommy replied, “In fact, you being a super-Lyrian is probably whats allowed someone as tiny as me to interact with you so much and still be intact!”

 

“Yeah well, I still put a lot of effort you know! It would kill me if your cute, tiny body was somehow hurt because of me!”

 

Having said that reminded her of the incident with the splinter and she began to speak up...

 

“No need to apologize,” Tommy interrupted, “It was an accident.”

 

“Thanks,” She said with flushed cheeks, “Your such a sweetie!”

 

“Just saying it like it is.”

 

“I know how hard you've been trying to find the right way to talk to somebody,” Tommy stated.

 

“You noticed?,” She asked, dumbfounded, “In all honesty it hasn't been too long since I've been going to school...And people seem to avoid me like the plague, although I've had the off 'friend' here and there.”

 

He thought back to how intimidating she seemed when they first met. There was a certain aura about her, something that alerted him of her true nature...

 

“Well Kim, I'm not gonna lie, your pretty intimidating,” He said, matter-of-fact.

 

“Yeah, I know,” She giggled, “Tell that to my past 'friends'.”

 

“But your just a big, sexy teddy bear at heart!,” He laughed.

 

She blushed, “Sexy too huh?”

“I don't think I'd be able to lie about that if I tried!”

 

The giantess yawned, quaking her entire landscape of a body.

 

“I need to get this bed fixed,” She mumbled, looking at the damage she'd done while in her horny trance.

 

“Yeah,” Tommy replied, “You seem to destroy something per orgasm! Where do you get all this money, anyway?”

 

“I'll tell you later,” She yawned, “By the way, are you comfy where you are?”

 

“Yep, couldn't be better.”

 

“Well then, how about we get some sleep, okay?”

 

“Sure!”

 

“Oh and Tommy?”

 

“Whats up?”

 

“Thanks for listening.”

Chapter 14 by geeman
Author's Notes:

No pics this time. Just a fat chapter. I do like some scenes in this one and want to draw at least one of them, so I'll let you guys know if I do that next chapter so you can come back to look at it.

---------------------------------

A family of tiny humans scurried around between large pieces of trash in a dark alleyway. Lyrians usually didn't come out at this hour of night; so this is when most humans migrated from place to place.

 

“Ron, keep in the shadow son, make sure not to step into the light!”

 

The little human boy quickly ran back into the shade a open bag of chips provided and turned to his father, “Daddy, but why not?”

 

A lean human man approached the boy and ruffled his blonde hair, “Because we don't want the big people to find us...So travel through as much trash as possible, it gives us cover in case something happens.”

 

“Okay Dad,” The little boy said, not quite understanding, “But why do big people hate us so much?”

 

“They are hateful, disgusting, creatures, who like hurting little people just because it's fun to them!,” His father replied angrily.

 

A petite human woman ahead turned to face them, “Don't tell him that Mark, he's too young to understand, he doesn't need to know that!”

 

The large man gave her an angry glare, “You saw what they did to our colony, Anna! Our home! And so did he! We narrowly escaped with our lives, better that he knows now the way the world really works!”

 

The small woman turned around with a forlorn look on her face.

 

He turned to face his son and squatted to meet him face-to-face.

 

“Son, I need you to know these things, I need you to know just how dangerous those beasts are! You saw who destroyed our home, you saw didn't you?”

 

“Yes, daddy, it was the big people,” The small boy replied in a low voice.

 

“And do you know what they would do to you if they could catch you?”

 

“I don't know, bad things I think.”

 

“Yes, very bad things,” Mark emphasized, “That's why they must never catch us, okay?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

Mark stood back up and turned to his wife.

 

“Don't worry you two, once we get to the next colony, there won't be anything to worry about! I've been told that this one is so well hidden that not even the nosiest Lyrians would be able to find it!”

 

“And how do you know they'll even let us live there?” The wife stated plainly, “There are plenty of immigrants in similar situations to us. How do we know they won't just show us the door?”

 

“Hey Anna, they can't turn us down, they just can't! And even if the were to, it's not like we have any other options! There aren't any other colonies within traveling distance to us!”

 

“Daddy! Mom!”

 

“Not now son!” The dad said sternly, before facing his wife again, “Anyway, I'm a blacksmith, I doubt they'll turn away the family of someone with such a useful craft.”

 

“DAD!! I think someone is coming!”

 

“Ron is right, what do we do!?,” The mother exclaimed.

 

Mark grabbed his son's hand and scurried over to where his wife was underneath a small box.

 

“Just be really quiet, we are hidden beneath this, I doubt they spotted us,” He whispered.

 

The oncoming footsteps grew louder and louder. They had an exaggerated sound to them as if they were being slammed with extra force on purpose.

 

The family of humans were huddled in one spot deep within old cell-phone packaging.

 

“I know I saw some fun tinies around here, somewhere!,” A feminine voice boomed in the distance.

 

“What's she doing in a place like this at this hour?” Anna whispered.

 

“Shh,” Mark said, covering her mouth with an open palm.

 

“D-Daddy I'm s-scared,” The young boy wailed.

 

Mark covered his mouth as well, “She'll leave, you two, just stay quiet...”

 

The sound of bags and plastic bottles being rattled around could be heard by the family.

 

“I'm not leaving till I've played with some humans~,” She said in a sing-song voice, “Come out, come out little piggies! I promise to end your lives quickly if you come out!~”

 

Their hearts sank—she probably wasn't going to give up until they were found.

 

As time passed the sounds grew louder and louder...It was only a matter of time before they were discovered or simply crushed in her onslaught.

 

“Anna,” Mark whispered sternly, “I'm going to have to go out there.”

 

His wife's face grew pale, “No way, what are you thinking!?”

 

He cupped his hand over her mouth again, “Shh, listen, if I don't go out there she's going to kill us unknowingly. You know its only a matter of time before she crushes this box with us inside...”

 

Anna was misty eyed and wouldn't let go of her husband.

 

“Please Mark, there has to be another way!,” She begged.

 

“We don't have time to think of something else,” He said plainly, “I'm willing to do this, I already prepared myself if something like this were to happen ever since we began this journey...I think it may have been unavoidable.”

 

Mark quickly pulled himself free of his wife's grasp and stood up.

 

“This is the only way,” He said sullenly.

 

“What about our son? What about Ron?,” She asked in tears.

 

He hunched down in front of his boy and ruffled the kids hair again.

 

“Do me a favor and care of your mother for me, Ronny. I know you'll grow up to be a big, strong, man someday...”

 

Stifling tears began to drip down his scruffy cheeks as he turned his face towards the light at the end of the box...Towards his goal. He couldn't let them see him like this; he had to be strong, for them.

 

Ron, didn't know how to feel. He stared at his fathers figure with wide eyes.

 

“Your gonna come back, right Dad?”

 

The man stood up. His back turned to the family whilst walking towards the place of his inevitable demise.

 

“Make your old man proud, son, I know you have what it takes.”

 

His figure stepped into light.

 

“I love you Anna,” he said before running.

 

By changing direction as he moved, he hoped the Lyrian woman would have no idea where the others were, if she had seen them beforehand.

 

The giantess took more exaggerated steps and halted her attack.

 

“Ahh, I see that a tiny decided to confront me,” She purred, “Good, this will make my fun that much easier!”

 

Her massive bare feet were lifted slowly, starting from the heel. Her toes were always lower, and her feet hovered for a bit before settling down, similar to tiptoeing. As if she were choosing the exact spot she wanted her bare feet to touch down on...Then, at unpredictable intervals they forcibly slapped the concrete and the feminine toes spread out.

 

He didn't dare look up. All he could see in his field of view were massive feet that progressively became larger and larger as they slowly made their way towards him. At about a foot's distance from him, they stopped.

 

Massive muscles in her feet began to contract and stretch to support enormous weight as her shadow drew closer to the body.

 

She was crouching down to get a good look at him.

 

“Eyes up here tiny,” She whispered.

 

Mark took a breath and traced his sight up her enormous body. Her creamy legs ran up till they were interrupted by a pair of mid-thigh shorts. Beyond that was a patch of bare skin with her navel, followed by a simple white tank-top that was several sizes too small. Leading a deep v-neck was her spread cleavage along with mid-sized breasts and erect nipples, peeking through a bra-less shirt. Finally, his view settled on her angelic face framed by short, brown hair along with a massive circular focusing glass held in front of her blue left eye.

 

If a vagabond Lyrian man caught a petite woman like her wearing this getup at the current hour, they would probably find easy prey.

 

But not tonight...Tonight, she was the predator. And she was well-prepared. Everything from the bare-feet and slim outfit to the magnifying glass and even the location had been planned...

 

She had known they would come by here; she had been expecting them. And she must have been pretty comfortable with this locale to think she could be out and about at this hour. Then it hit him...

 

This place was perfect. Humans specifically knew about this route because Lyrians didn't come here often and especially not at night...Not even the drunks or bums! It was perfect for humans! But it also meant that if there was a Lyrian, they wouldn't have to worry from other Lyrians.

 

Which brings up the question...How did she know?

 

To go this far...” Mark thought, “In the dead of night and nearly completely exposed to the elements? This girl must be insane!”

 

His central thoughts were interrupted when the giantess decided to speak again.

 

“Wow, your actually kind of a cutie, for a human!,” She uttered as he ogled him through the magnifying glass, “I love men with beards.”

 

Her eye focused a bit more on his micro body...Despite the rags and gruffness, he was a well toned man, and it was plain to see even with clothes...

 

“If you were a Lyrian, I'd have fucked your brains out,” She haughtily said, “But mushing your brains out should be plenty fun too!”

 

On the ground, Mark couldn't avert his gaze. This beautiful girl held his entire fate, literally, in the palm of her hand. He was really aching to see if he could steal a glance at his family, but despite being lost in thought, the giantess in front of him wasn't about to let him out of her sight for even an instant—he just couldn't risk it!

 

“Oh I know!,” She spurted with glee, “How about I do both!”

 

Her gaze focused on the speck of a man down below. “You don't mind, do you tough guy?,” She said with a laugh as her free hand inched towards him.

 

“Fuck you bitch!!” He yelled up furiously.

 

She pouted as if offended, “I don't know what you said but I'm pretty sure it was an insult, you meanie.”

 

Her massive fingers gently pinched his body like a sloppy crane at a vending machine.

 

“Oh well, it's not like I can hear your angry squeaking anyway,” She huffed with a smile, “And even if I could, it's not like it'd stop me!”

 

Soon enough, Mark was lifted face-to-face with the predator that would kill him. She blew him a little kiss then closed her fist with him trapped inside. She then walked over to a nearby wall and sat down gently so as to not rattle her prize...

 

Pillar-like fingers opened to allow sight other than darkness. She placed him in front of her crotch between building-tall thighs and rested her now bare back against the cold stone wall.

 

“Now take off your clothes,” She demanded, “Don't play dumb, I know you understand me...”

 

“Screw you!,” He yelled, “Just kill me already!”

 

When she noticed that he wasn't listening to her order the smile on her face widened, and his heart sank.

 

“Listen carefully little human,” She said menacingly, “I know there were other humans around, and I can guess as to why you decided to show yourself...”

 

“While it's certainly heroic,” She continued with an unwavering smile, “It won't matter if I end up killing them anyway...Now if you cooperate with me, maybe you'll distract me long enough for the little vermin to get away.”

 

He didn't respond. But unbeknownst to him the only thing his bravery accomplished was entertaining her even more.

 

“Hmm, I wonder who the other little humans could be that you'd willingly sacrifice yourself,” She contemplated aloud, “A couple of friends? Maybe an acquaintance? Nah...”

 

Then she lifted a finger to her mouth in an obviously fake thinking expression, “Hmm, I just don't know!”

 

He blew a sigh of relief as she stopped.

 

“Oooooh never mind, I think I know!”

 

His eyes went wide, he knew it was coming.

 

“What if it was a little family?”

 

That was it. He knew she had him completely now; body and soul.

 

“Perhaps a wife and daughter or son?” She teased in a cutesy voice, “Am I getting warmer?...Hmmmm?”

 

Bingo! Next thing she knew his clothes were lying on the ground next to him.

 

“Hee, hee, I guessed right didn't I?,” She giggled, “Tsk, tsk. I wonder what your speck of a wife would think about you being naked in front of another woman?”

 

Her eyes scanned the surrounding area.

 

Then she spoke out,“If your wife would like to say something, I wouldn't mind. I'm a rational person. I'm sure we could work this out as women...”

 

Back inside the box, Anna's sadness was morphing into blind fury.

 

“Stay here Ron,” She growled as she stood up and stomped her way over to the exit.

 

The boy ran over and grabbed his mothers dress with a vice grip, “NO Mom, remember what dad wanted!”

 

She yanked the dress out between his fingers and continued forward in her rage.

 

“NOOO!” Ron clamped his arms over both her legs.

 

“Don't go! Don't leave me by myself,” He cried with teary eyes.

 

Anna snapped out of it and turned to face her son.

 

“I'm sorry son, your right, I'll stay here.”

 

“Nobody's coming out,” Anna heard the Lyrian woman say, “Oh well, I guess this means your all mine!”

 

“Mom!”

 

“I know Ron, I know.”

 

Back outside the woman removed her top and fully unzipped her shorts. Her body was just as gorgeous as her face: her breasts were plump and well balanced, her tummy was well toned and her arms had a bit of muscle to them.

 

Down below, the only thing covering her massive pussy now was a thin pair of white panties that were already sopping wet from earlier teasing.

 

“Now,” She moaned as a finger slipped under the pantie waistband, “Your gonna do everything I want, aren't you tough guy?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Good, good. I'm glad we see eye-to-eye.”

 

“My name is Camie, by the way,” She plainly stated, “I wanted you to know in case I kill you by accident. I mean your gunna die either way, but at least I'm nice enough to let you know by whom.”

 

She deliberately peeled down the last barrier to her womanhood with a finger. It looked as if the panties had been glued together with her pussy skin for ages. Slobbering juices formed strands, connecting her flesh and the sopping panties along with a symphony of slurping sounds.

 

Finally revealing her throbbing pussy, shimmering in the moonlight without a pube in sight. The soaking panties hung around at her mid-thigh.

 

“And just think, soon you'll be inside it! Isn't that exciting?” She uttered in drawn breaths, “I'm sure many men would kill for an opportunity like this!”

 

She licked her index finger, coating it with plenty of thick saliva.

 

“Now lay on your back, please.”

 

He quickly did as she asked.

 

“Oooh, what a gentleman! You really know how to listen to a lady,” She moaned as her finger pressed on his back...

 

The sticky spit quickly glued the half inch man to her massive fingertip.

 

“Now, lets not do this too quickly!” She sighed as he was brought towards the slobbering lips, “I don't want you to die before I've had my fun!”

 

Back inside the little cardboard box, Anna was going crazy with what this evil woman was making her husband do...She wasn't even sure her hubby could survive simply being within that giant bitch's fat cunt, but what made her really angry was the woman's incessant teasing and the fact that she was essentially raping the one she loved.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Yes, dear,” She responded, distracting her from the horrors outside.

 

“I think we should try to run away,” The little boy said.

 

She was despondent...On one hand was the possibility of escaping this, but on the other was the fact that the Lyrian woman could spot them as well as having to leave her husband completely behind.

 

“Mom, if we don't leave, that mean lady will find us,” The boy added, “I don't think she's gonna ever leave us alone!”

 

He is right!,” She thought, “This chance, paid for with the life of my husband is wasted if that cunt ends up killing us anyway!”

 

“Okay,” She said, trying not to think about the fate of her significant other, “Lets go quickly.”

 

Anna grabbed her son's hand in hers, and they carefully walked out of the box while the woman was busy rubbing herself with her fingertip.

 

Anna did her best not to look at what that wench was doing. She needed to be strong, for Ron now.

 

By leaving, the little boy knew full well what that meant...From this point in his life onwards, he was never going to see his father again...

 

“Goodbye Dad,” He whispered sadly, “I'll protect Mom, I promise!”

 

Anna patted his shoulder. Only eight years old and he was already taking up the mantle so quickly.

 

If only his father could see him grow up!” She thought as tears welled in her eyes.

 

She wiped her face with an arm, “No! I can't be thinking about this now!”

 

Together, the tiny humans quickly scurried from one piece of trash to the next, making sure that the murderous Lyrian was not looking in their direction.

 

Suddenly a loud moan erupted from the giga woman and Anna turned around.

 

“Don't look back Mom!,” Ron yelled.

 

She quickly snapped her head back and continued moving away.

 

Meanwhile, Mark was undergoing the most painful, dizzying, smelliest, most nausea-inducing moments of his entire life! Everything was a blur of skin colors, womanly smells, and moaning from up above. And it hadn't even really started yet...Right now he was only being dragged and rubbed against her outer lips, he could only imagine how much worse it was going to get!

 

But he didn't have time to imagine, or even think! All his senses were being overloaded from all directions! He was covered in head to toe in female juices, some of it seeping into his mouth and nose. And his body and skin were wracking in pain from being mercilessly grinded up against skin that was far thicker and more durable than his entire body was.

 

His bones creaked and his muscles ached.

 

“How you are you holding up, tough guy?,” The woman said between moans, “Only a little more teasing before we get to the good stuff, I promise!”

 

After another minute of rubbing, Mark was deposited atop her engorged clitoris. He groaned: he was pretty sure some ribs were broken and his left femur was snapped. His body was covered in dark bruises and his skin was peeling slightly and bleeding in several places.

 

He bit his lip...Now was not the time for pain. He knew that despite his battered body, his tormentress was actually making somewhat of an effort to keep him alive...And he had to use that to his advantage to draw this out as long as possible.

 

His view shifted down; if he fell off her clit, he was looking at around a sixty foot drop, which was almost certainly fatal. Not that he cared much for his own life at this point since he was likely going to be killed anyway, but the longer he survived and kept her occupied meant more time for his family to escape.

 

“Get to work human!,” She lustily growled, “I think you know what will happen if you don't!”

 

So he began to rub and knead the nub he was sitting on with vigor. And as much as he hated to admit it, the feminine smells and sights all around him were having an effect on him. He looked between his legs and cursed his manhood for forcing him to enjoy this against his will.

 

“Use your tongue, tough guy!” She moaned as her body squirmed from pleasure, “I'd better be feeling tiny licks down there!”

 

Every time his shattered left leg rubbed against her flesh, he gritted his teeth in pain. Every time his torso moved, broken bones drifted about within layers of raw flesh and muscle. Every time his damaged hands were force to grab on to stay alive, blisters burst and skin peeled.

 

And of course, the wetter it became, the harder it was to keep grip.

 

After several minutes of Casie rattling around in pleasure and Mark trying to simultaneously stimulate her while holding on for dear life, Casie stopped to take several breaths. She hadn't reached orgasm yet, so Mark knew that this was far from over...

 

“Now my little toy, your going inside me,” She huffed, “I'll service myself from out here, but you'd better be putting in some work if you know whats best for your wittle family.”

 

Suddenly, she giggled, rocking her entire body. The sigh of relief little Mark was letting out for getting a short rest only seconds earlier, was brutally forced back as he desperately hung on. Adrenaline coursing through his body and the desire to hold this monster off for longer were probably the only things keeping him from passing out in sheer pain.

 

“SO, I was just about to pinch you between my fingers,” She casually began.

 

“But then I remembered what a dust mite you are, and realized that if I were to do that in my current condition I'd probably pulp your lilliputian body to nothing,” She added in a laugh,“Isn't that just hilarious?”

 

“No, its not you evil cunt,” He said aloud, in anger, “I'd fucking gut you alive if we were the same size!”

 

Of course, all Casie heard were a couple of low mumbles...Undecipherable without a hearing aid, not that it mattered to her either way.

 

“Anyway,” She continued, in a giggly voice, “I'm gonna have to do this the sticky way!”

 

An unexpected finger with sticky slobber from below pressed into his tiny body and lifted him up. It was obvious to him now that this adhesive was not saliva but vaginal juices—she'd been rubbing herself the entire time.

 

“Lemme get a good look at you,” She said as he was raised.

 

The tiny man could see that her entire landscape of a body was covered in sweat droplets that shimmered in the moonlight glow.

 

She was really getting a thrill from this...

 

Finally he arrived at his destination: a massive feminine face with a somewhat exhausted look and a big, hearty smile.

 

“Hmm, wow, I really need my magnifying glass just to see your little form,” She said with mild disgust, “You humans really are worthless specks...Your little lives mean nothing to us.”

 

The magnifying glass was retrieved off the floor and lifted to her face.

 

“Damn,” She said in mock stupor, “You look like you got the shit kicked out of you by a pack of wild animals!”

 

“And is that a broken leg?”

 

The finger with him came closer to the focusing glass.

 

“That thing's flopping around like it was made of jelly!,” She added.

 

She faked a sigh.

 

“Oh well, can't be helped I suppose. I mean you are fucking someone whose little nipples are bigger than your whole body...So I'd say your pretty lucky to still be breathing.”

 

“Of course, I've been very careful with you, relatively speaking. I wonder how long your little body would have stayed intact if I hadn't been holding back?”

 

She scrunched her nose, “Thirty seconds, maybe a minute at best? What do you think, hmmm?”

 

She rolled her eyes, “Oh that's right, your too tiny for me to hear, silly me!”

 

A ways down, her mouth opened slightly and a massive pink muscle seeped out and sensually ran across her lips, leaving them glossy.

 

“Well, that's enough rest then,” Casie muttered, “Time to go in deep, human.”

 

And with that, he was slowly lowered to the flesh and blood prison that hungrily awaited him down below.

End Notes:

This chapter was a little different but SUPER fun to write. And hey, my first non-fodder evil-gts! I'll update the bio with some of these new characters later. Anna, Ron and Casie are all going to be recurring in some from or another. Stay tuned~

Chapter 15 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the confusion everyone, I split the newest chapter into 2 parts: They are chapters 14 & 15. It was too big for my liking. Sorry again! 

------------------------

In the meantime, Anna and Ron were basically running in the open now that they were certain the Lyrian woman wasn't bothering with them.

 

Anna as both a wife and mother, was being robbed by this woman. Robbed of everything she cared about. Simultaneously stealing away her husbands life and her son's innocence.

 

And she could only find refuge inside her own mind thinking of all the horrible things she'd do to that bitch if she had the chance. But perhaps most heartbreaking of all was the fact that a fantasy was all they were...She could never even muster the strength to sever a finger from that woman's enormous body—it wasn't fair!

 

Tears of frustration, hatred and sadness trickled down her cheeks and were caught in the wind as she ran. But she didn't even have the luxury of being sad, or having any emotions really...The only thing they would do is get her and Ron killed—making her husbands sacrifice meaningless!

 

Next to her, Ron simply couldn't comprehend why any of these things were happening. Why this Lyrian was hurting his dad, why he would never see him again, why he and his family had their homes destroyed...None of it.

 

His young mind, despite being schooled about the horrors of the outside world just wasn't equipped to deal with the stresses and emotions that were boiling within his body.

 

Despite what his parent's may have thought, he understood the concept of death, after all there were plenty of kids, teachers, and relatives that would talk about it, not to mention what was on television. He understood what dying meant for his father. But the reasons...the reasons why he was going to die, still passed him over.

 

For now, the only thing that they could afford to really think of, was survival. Raw and simple. Of course, their emotions wouldn't allow that. Both were not even really thinking about where they were going...Merely running forward in a trance.

 

Inside of Camie's love tunnel, Mark was being rolled around by her powerful vaginal walls. The muscles that were meant to clamp down on a lover's penis during sex were being used to batter and squeeze the life out of this little human without mercy.

 

In addition, it was hot, sticky, wet, and there was barely any breathable air. He was sure that if this went longer than five minutes he would asphyxiate, especially since merely trying to survive in that hellhole was costing him a lot more energy that normal...Therefore more breaths.

 

He had always respected his wife Anna for having to bear the brunt of labor for them to have a child...While watching his wife give birth he thought about how magical a woman's vagina was for being able to perform the miracle of conceiving.

 

But this was not a magical place or a miracle. This was hell on earth.

 

The walls and folds within her tunnel caressed his body and manhood just as often as they squeezed and smothered it. The feminine musk and merely being inside a beautiful woman's vagina was driving him mad with lust. And of course there were the muffled moans and squeals coming from the very body he was within...

 

But it was only enjoyable for him physically. The entire time he was fighting himself, with his desire to succumb to his body's urges. Worse, was the pain...All the wounds that he'd previously accumulated, were being deepened and mistreated by her unrelenting pussy...Especially the broken leg.

 

The mere fact that his body was deriving some pleasure from this in the midst of all this physical and emotional pain made him sick to his stomach. He felt violated and dirty.

 

Mark was a bubbling concoction of pain, emotions, and contradictions.

 

The pulsing of her folds was increasing along with the moans from Casie's mouth, and the overall rumbling of her entire body. Everything that Casie's body, willingly or unwillingly did was have a direct effect on Mark.

 

At the moment he was relative to her. Every movement he made was relative to Cassie's body. It was almost as if he were within a living, breathing planet with its own gravitational pull.

 

On the outside, the Lyrian woman was having the time of her life. It was very close too...Her orgasm. Casie could feel her body temperature rising and her muscles spasm more and more frequently. Despite how little she thought of them, the human inside her had served it's purpose well. Not only was his tiny body stimulating her sensitive nerves in the most delicate ways possible. The thought of having a fully grown man inside her just because was driving her up the wall!

 

It was funny, if any Lyrian walked in on her right now, what would they think? How crazy would she look? The idea made her giggle. But she didn't care...

 

The stresses of her daily routine, the feelings of helplessness in her own life. All these things seemed to melt away as she furiously rubbed her lips and clitoris with one hand and her sweaty naked breasts with the other.

 

Normally she was timid, shy, and tiny Casie—everyone walked all over her and she was taken advantage of frequently. But right now, she was an all-powerful goddess. Today, she was in control. And her plan was to abuse every last drop of power her body exerted over these puny creatures called humans.

 

Once she was done draining the speck inside her of all its uses, she would dispose of it and go after the other two. Oh yes, nobody was going home alive. Not if she had anything to say about it! She was a goddess, and not a benevolent one; there was to be no mercy today!

 

Camie already knew that unless the humans could find a hole to wiggle into, she could easily catch up to them. After all, this alleyway they were in was long, with solid stone buildings on both sides. Just the thought of hunting them down after the father made his sacrifice caused her mouth salivate in anticipation!

 

All the stimulation that was happening inside her body, outside her body and even inside her own mind caused her crotch to shoot up into the sky and her back to arc. This was it!

 

The hips gyrated furiously and her hand gave her labia one final flick before her almighty vaginal muscles clamped down. Juices violently erupted from her pussy along with the little human. Luckily she thought ahead and furiously pulled her panties back up with the end of her strength in a last-ditch effort to save the little human's life...To kill later, of course.

 

The energy was drained from her body and her muscles relaxed causing her body to go limp. Her bare back hit the wall behind her with a smack.

 

Amazing, was the only way to describe this orgasm. The taboo factor of being out in the dead on night, brutally raping someone thousands of times weaker than her, and being in complete control was something that only humans could provide her at the cost of their lives.

 

But oh well,” She told herself in the afterglow, “Its the way of nature. The strong dominate the weak...And I am strong!”

 

She grabbed her magnifying glass and tried to exert enough movement to at least get a good look at the human. Her panties were pulled back and he was lightly peeled of them with a fingernail and set on the floor between her legs. Her sleepy eyes focused in on his tiny body through the aid of the glass.

 

Broken, was putting it aptly. This man was beyond broken...

 

He was missing his right arm entirely, which now looked like uncooked ground beef. His torso was caved in, some of his ribs were impaling his own body and were visible on the outside. His left femur was snapped in half and the rest of his leg was bent at an odd angle. His skin was peeling, bruised and bleeding in several areas; completely rubbed off to the muscle in others. His 'good' hand was covered in ruptured blisters and leaking. He had both black eyes and his nose was snapped to one side.

 

She could see that despite the odds, the little human was still alive because he was hacking up her juices.

 

“Your really something, tough guy,” She said softly, “For a human to still be alive after all that. Well, color me impressed.”

 

“Not too cute anymore though,” She laughed, studying his body, “You look like a bloody sack of meat and organs...”

 

“I'd pretty much be doing you a favor by finishing you off at his point.”

 

She lifted her colossal bare foot up.

 

“But ahh, what the hell, you've caught me in a generous mood after the awesome fucking we just had. I'll be nice and put you out of your misery...”

 

Mark didn't even get a word before her heel slammed down on him with thousands of tons of force, eviscerating his body on impact.

 

Casie gave a good couple of twists just to fully liquify his body, then dragged her foot back leaving a crimson streak. Nothing remained of his former shape. There was barely a difference between his entire splattered body and the amount of blood a typical Lyrian would leave from a small cut. She practicallyerased his entire existence.

 

“Haaaaaaaa!~” She sighed contently.

 

With her body recovering, she decided to give herself a minute to get her bearings. Her panties were snapped back to place as well as her shorts—the wetness underneath seeped through, darkening the crotch area of the shorts. She quickly threw her top back on and after a couple of minutes decided it was time to search for the other two.

 

Her body was still bushed, but the dedication to the hunt allowed her to willpower herself back on two feet.

 

“On down, two to go!” She announced in a sing-song voice, “I'm coming little humans. You can run, but I'll find you, and squish you flat!~”

 

Further down the alley, Anna felt as if her chest was bursting open. That was it. He was gone. Killed for some sick Lyrian's pleasure without a second thought. And the worse part of it was: there was never going to be justice. No giants cared, and even an army of humans would have trouble killing a single Lyrian...

 

So that was the end of it.

 

She had known it was going to happen. She thought she was emotionally prepared. But she couldn't take it. Her body gave up on her, and she flopped to the floor.

 

Ron turned around when he noticed he was alone.

 

He ran back to her limp body.

 

“Mommy get up, that mean lady will squash us!,” He cried desperately.

 

“Ron, go without me, I can't do this anymore.”

 

There was no emotion to her voice, just a deep monotone voice that had given up...

 

The boy ran over to her, and tugged on her arm, “NO! Dad said to protect you! Please, mom, we have to go!”

 

“I'm getting warmer,” They heard the woman say from afar, “It's not long now, my little prey.”

 

“Get up please, I'm scared, don't leave me alone!,” He begged.

 

Slowly the mother was lifted to her feet and semi-dragged forward by the boy. Anna was running on her own, sure, but her legs were on autopilot...

 

“Little humans, little humans,” She purred, “Come out, come out. Big, mean, Casie want's to play with you!~”

 

The boy looked back, he knew that at this rate, she would catch up to them. And the immediate area they were in, had no trash to hide under. He desperately looked around for a small hole or crack they could slip into as the sounds of her footfalls got louder and louder.

 

There wasn't anything. Ron knew that was it.

 

There was no use trying to fight it any more. That lady was going to take their lives as well and there was nothing he could do about it...

 

“Ahh, I see you humans,” She said with glee as she slowly approached.

 

The two little humans had stopped running. At this point, there was no hope for them. Ron couldn't remember the last time he was so afraid...And that's because there wasn't any, he had honestly never been this scared in his entire life!

 

The shadow of the massive Lyrian slowly enveloped their bodies. Ron looked up at her bloodthirsty expression. He was almost positive that even if they couldcommunicate with her, it wouldn't have done them any good.

 

“All that heroism and I'm still gunna kill you two,” She said in a cutesy voice.

 

Out of the blue, Anna let out a howl, and ran in a blind rage towards the monolith woman. The Lyrian could have easily stopped her, but she let it play out, it was entertaining to say the least.

 

The human attacked her large toe which was taller than her entire body and pounded the flesh with her little fists.

 

Casie giggled, “Ow, oooh, that hurts, stop, please...”

 

Then without warning Anna took out a dagger laced in giant wasp poison and jammed it into the flesh up to the handle.

 

The massive woman's foot jumped back in pain, “YEEOOW!! That actually hurt!”

 

“You stupid little human!,” She blurted, words laced in venom, “You must have a fucking death-wish!”

 

Her massive toe quickly flicked the little woman, sending her flying. Anna smashed back down onto solid concrete and cried in pain. Although that may as well have been a tap to a Lyrian, it was enough force to shatter the tiny woman ribs and break one of her arms. And when she hit the floor, her back shattered on impact.

 

“MOM! NO!”

 

The little boy ran over to her mother as fast as he could. This kind of damage could be fatal, unless they quickly found a doctor...And even then it was still a chance. But that wasn't going to happen, he told himself, they were going to die here.

 

Casie angrily lifted her foot and hovered it above both humans.

 

“No more games! You two squish now!”

 

Wait a minute,” She thought to herself, “Lets not be too hasty, we don't want to ruin our fun now, do we?”

 

She took several deep breaths to calm herself, then set her wounded foot back down near the humans. The little stab that Anna afforded her was nothing really, it was the poison that caused most of the pain.

 

The woman took out her magnifying glass out of a side pocket and looked down at the tinies with it.

 

“Ahhh, I see what's going on here,” She said calmly, “I was right then. This is a little vermin family!”

 

“I was wondering why a human would be so stupid as to attack me head on! But it all makes sense now...”

 

She turned her attention to the other one, “You little cute human boy, are the reason.”

 

“Sorry, but you die first,” She said, lifting her foot over him, “I'm even gunna use the same foot I used to smush your Daddy! Aren't I nice?”

 

“NOOOOOOO!!!,” The little woman screamed, “Kill me but leave my son alone!!!”

 

Slowly her toes settled down on the floor in front of the boy, with her heel up in the air.

 

“Look up boy.”

 

Ron was frozen in place. The only thing he could do was listen and obey. There were no cohesive thoughts running through his head anymore.

 

“See that little splotch there?,” She asked, “That's what's left of your tough guy Daddy!”

 

“Your gunna be one of those,” She giggled, “A splotch I mean, not a tough guy!”

 

“So then, I hope you've had a good life,” She said as her heel began to lower, pivoting on her toes in front.

 

“NOOOOOOO!” The mother cried, “Don't do it!!”

 

“I know this hurts you bitch!,” She spat at the little woman, “Don't worry, you'll get a turn too!”

 

Ron just stood there, looking up as the details on the bottom of her foot became more and more apparent. First the wrinkles started to come into focus, then her massive toe-prints, then the tinier things like little pebbles and rocks, embedded in her flesh.

 

This was it, he thought. He was going to die here...

 

CRASH!!!

 

Blood spattered everywhere.

 

“Ron, no,” She uttered in a quiet voice.

 

But wait a second,” Anna thought, “Where is that horrible woman? She just disappeared!”

 

She sat up her damaged top body slowly to scan the area for her son.

 

“Ron!,” She yelled. The sound of her voice echoed in the suddenly quiet alleyway.

 

No answer.

 

No,” She thought, “He can't be...”

 

“Mom!,” She heard.

 

“Is that you?”

 

Anna felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

“I'm right here, Mommy!,” The boy answered in an excited voice.

 

“Oh my poor baby, your okay!,” Anna said, wrapping an arm around the small boy...The pain of doing this simple act was immense, but well worth the effort.

 

“Mom, your hurt!,” Ron uttered in her embrace.

 

“Don't worry about me Ronny, I'm just so happy your safe!”

 

“You too Mommy,” He responded, with watery eyes.

 

The boy broke the hold and gently helped his mother's shattered upper body back down to rest position.

 

“Stay still Mom, you need to lay still, your hurt!”

 

The woman relaxed her muscles and took a breather, “Thank you Ron, I will.”

 

“I leaned that in school,” The boy announced proudly.

 

Laying there, Anna remembered about their attacker, and her muscled stiffened again.

 

“Hey, Ron. What happened here!?,” She asked in a panic, “Where's that monster woman?”

 

“Didn't you see it Mom?,” Ron asked softly.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Silver-hair, she came to save us,” He replied.

 

“Who is that!?”

 

“Silver-hair is a good giant lady,” He answered, “I heard people talking about how many of us she's helped already. I think she's been around for maybe three months now.”

 

“That's preposterous, no such Lyrian exists!,” Anna shouted, “Help me up Ron, we have to leave before that monster comes back!”

 

“Don't move,” A voice from above said calmly.

 

“Who said that!?,” She shouted.

 

Before Anna even opened her mouth to speak again, she appeared. A beautiful Lyrian woman with long silver hair and pale skin wrapped in a one piece thigh-high black dress. She crouched down in front of them, gazing down at them with glowing green eyes.

 

“Don't move, your too badly hurt.”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“My name is Kim. I'm here to help you,” She said with a light smile.

 

Wait a second here,” Anna told herself, “Did she just answer my question!?”

 

“I can hear you, okay,” Kim softly said.

 

“How!?”

 

“I don't know, I just can.”

 

“Why do you want to help us, your a fucking Lyrian!?,” The tiny woman asked angrily.

 

“I love humans,” She said maternally, “Your people, just like us, but smaller. Better in many ways, actually. In fact, I've been loved by humans more than I could ever hope to by Lyrians.”

 

“Humans are cuter too,” She added, focusing on the little boy.

 

Kim knew how highly humans were beginning to regard her. She felt like a super-hero or something, but she'd never admit that. Just the thought of it made her blush a little.

 

“A-Anyway,” She said, trying to not sound embarrassed, “Was there anyone else with you?”

 

“My dad,” The boy said sadly.

 

“Where is he?,” Kim asked, taking note of the boy's tone.

 

“He's dead,” Anna answered flatly, “That bitch crushed him underfoot.”

 

Abruptly, the sweet, motherly face of the silver haired woman morphed into one of an furious demon.

 

“Whaaaat!?” She boomed angrily.

 

The tiny humans on the floor could not have been more terrified. The sheer aura that this woman exerted nearly knocked them out cold. There was no comparison, this woman was a lot more intimidating than even the murderous Casie.

 

And then, just as suddenly as her expression changed, it went back to being soft and motherly.

 

“Take care of your Mommy, sweetie, I'll be right back,” She said in a laced, sugary tone, “Please stay here, okay.”

 

And with that she disappeared.

 

...

 

“Who the fuck are you!,” Ron heard in the distance.

 

“You don't need to know,” Another voice replied coldly, “The only thing you need to know is that I am going to punish you for hurting those humans.”

 

“What! Why the fuck do you care!?”

 

“Because, they are people too, tiny, adorable people with feelings and emotions, just like us!”

 

“So what!? We're stronger than them, it's the way of nature. The strong dominate the weak!”

 

Ron heard a smacking sound, followed by the sound of thousands of tons hitting the floor

 

“We're not animals! We have brains that can form conscious thoughts! We don't have to obey the laws of nature! ”

 

“Owww, you cunt, I'm fucking bleeding again! I just finished cleaning up after I was hit the first time!”

 

“And I'm gonna keep it that way!,” The predators voice said, “Your gonna bleeda lot when I'm done with you!”

 

“What are you trying to prove here!?,” The woman on the ground asked, “There are plenty of humans killed everyday by people around the world, you can't possibly save them all!”

 

“So what!?” Kim yelled, “I can save those in front of me can't I!?”

 

“Screw you! You can't get away with this! I'll call the police!”

 

“Oh no! Not the police,” Kim cried in mock worry, “I don't know what I'd do!”

 

“But I'm only following what you said. I'm stronger than you, therefore I should be able to do whatever I want, right!?”

 

Kim slapped her again.

 

“I know you killed one of them too,” She said, “I think killing you should be fair, no?”

 

“Wait, stop!”

 

“Why should I? I'm the apex predator here! I can do whatever I want and nobody can stop me!”

 

Kim licked the neck of her prey up to the ear, “I'll be happy to drink all your blood once I sever your head from your body!”

 

“Heeeeelp! Someone!,” Kim heard from afar.

 

The predator stopped.

 

“Kim, my mom is dying, please help her!”

 

Blood was boiling in her veins from anger. Kim really wanted to hurt this woman...

 

She took a deep breath.

 

If I have the choice between punishing someone or saving someone,” She thought to herself as she released the girl,“I choose saving.”

 

Casie quickly ran off, grasping her chest in pain.

 

“I'd better not see you harming humans again,” She growled, “I won't be so nice next time!”

End Notes:

Happy Valentines everyone! Peace!

Chapter 16 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Hey guys I know I've put off the updates...I've been real busy with a new job and a little indie game I've been working on (not gts related). I feel like I'm getting more used to juggling all this stuff at once, so I'm gonna try to be more consistent with the updates! Sorry for those of you that care about this story, I should be back to updating at least once per week. Anyway, enough of my excuses, enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 She arrived home in the middle of the night, and carefully placed the little humans on the dresser next to her sleeping boyfriend. She hastily went to the living room and began stomping around the house like an angry elephant.

 

“THAT fucking bitch!” Kim screamed as a piece of hardwood shot into the air, “I should have ripped her to pieces while I had the chance!”

 

“What’s going on!” Tommy yelped with a jump, “What’s with the ruckus?”

 

Suddenly a stout 8 year old boy with blonde hair ran to him.

 

“What’s going in?” He asked.

 

“Please sir, my mom needs help!”

 

He wanted to ask who the kid was, but the look on the boy’s face indicated the gravity of the situation—there was no time for thinking.

 

“Where is she?”

 

The boy slowly turned and pointed to a small figure crumpled on the cabinet top near his bed.

 

The boy stayed behind as Tommy ran over to the figure.

 

To say her condition was dire was an understatement. Her back was shattered, several of her ribs were broken in addition to an arm. Not to mention what kind of internal bleeding she must have been suffering beneath the surface wounds.

 

“I-I, d-don’t,” Tommy stuttered, “This, this...”

 

The boy ran over to them.

 

“Can you help her?” He asked with misty eyes, “Please sir, she’s gotta be okay!”

 

“Kid, I-I’m really sorry but I’m not a doctor.”

 

“Just wrap her in bandages or something!”

 

“Ron, c-can, y..you come h-here sweetie?,” The woman wheezed.

 

Ron stepped closer, “What is it Mom?”

 

“I-I n-need you to b-be strong for m-me can you do i..it?,” She slowly let out—every word was huffed out between breaths.

 

“No Mom, don’t say that! That’s what Dad said before he left me!”

 

Tommy began to get teary eyed, “I can only imagine the horrors Ron has seen today.”

 

“KIM!” He yelled, “We need you to do something!”

 

The stomping nearby stopped.

 

“I’m sorry Tommy,” She said, “But...”

 

Her cheeks turned pink and tears began to drip down her cheeks, “I’m not sure I c-can help h-her.”

 

Tommy took a breath and puffed up.

 

You’re gonna need man up here!,” He told himself, “The lady may have a chance but not without a cool head.”

 

“Listen to me Kim,” He said sternly, “Can you give her some of your milk?”

 

“I-I d..don’t know if that w-would help...” Kim sniffed.

 

“Your milk helped me recover from the splinter, I know she is in worse shape but it’s worth a shot no?

 

She wiped her face, “Yeah, your right!”

 

Tommy turned to Ron, “What’s your Mommy’s name kid?”

 

“Anna!” He shouted, with a teary face.

 

“Listen Ron my name is Tommy. We may still be able save her if you do exactly what I say.”

 

Then he turned to the woman on the floor, “Anna are you still conscious?”

 

She weakly turned her head.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

“Listen Anna,” Tommy said as he removed his shirt, “Do you see my lower back here?”

 

Kim continued to weep softly in the background.

 

“Y-yeah, but w-what does...”

 

“I was stabbed by a piece of wood the size of a large knife here,” He said, rubbing his lower back, “But I was healed by drinking Kim’s breast milk.”

 

“W-what thats insane! I’m not g-gonna drink t-that!” She yelped.

 

“Listen, what do you have to lose?,” He replied softly.

 

The little boy gently patted his mother’s head, “Please mom, we need to help you!”

 

“But first, we need you to tell us where the colony is—we are still gonna need access to human doctors!”

 

“If only I’d gotten t-there sooner!” Kim bawled to herself as thin mucus poured out her nose, “I’m s-so useless!”

 

“On second though, Imma need to calm Kim down. Anna can you tell your son where it is?”

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“Good,” He said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, “You’re a tough kid Ron, I’m really sorry this happened in the first place but together we can save your mom, alright?”

 

“Yes sir” Ron said, wiping his face of wet tears.

 

“It’s not sir, its Tommy alright?”

 

“Yes...um, Tommy!”

 

“Great!”

 

With that Tommy turned his attention to his giantess girlfriend, who was a complete mess.

 

“KIM,” He shouted, “Listen to me!”

 

She calmed herself a little and turned teary eyes toward him.

 

“Kim, you’re a beautiful, caring, compassionate person okay? If it wasn’t for you I don’t even wanna imagine what would have happened to them!”

 

He took a breath, and tried to keep his mind from picturing the horrors this family must have suffered through.

 

“I know you’re sad things didn’t work out completely but we need you to calm yourself, there may still be a way to save her, but it’s not gonna work without your help!”

 

“I-I’m sorry T-Tommy, I-I need to b-be strong too, but I...”

 

“Don’t think about the maybe!,” He interrupted, “We need you to think in the here and now! There’ll be time later for those kinds of thoughts!”

 

“I-I k-know b..but,” She stopped to wipe her runny nose, “T-the f-father! I c-couldn’t even save h-him! The only thing I-I’m good for is k-killing people! Whenever I-I try to do good, I fail!”

 

“NONSENSE!” He shouted, “I’d prolly be a greasy puddle myself if it wasn’t for you! Or a couple of calories for a disgusting animal, or starved to death!”

 

“If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be alive, but it’s not just me! You saved the boy too! And you can save the mother as well, but we need to hurry!”

 

“Not just us!” Ron chimed in, “Silver-ha...I mean Kim’s been saving people for months from bad giant people!”

 

Kim sniffed.

 

“Is that true?” Tommy asked.

 

“Y-yes.I do it w-when I can’t sleep in the night. Instead of h-hunting people at night I wanted to s-save people!”

 

She wiped her face with a handkerchief. Her eyes were still glazed and her cheeks were puffy.

 

“See Kim, you’re a hero! And you can’t blame yourself, you not a god. You can’t save everyone, but your still wonderful!”

 

“Y-You mean i-it T-Tommy?”

 

“Yeah, your super! Really!”

 

“Mrs. Kim, you’re super cool, and super nice! The way you hit that mean lady was amazing! I didn’t even see it happen!” Ron said in excitement.

 

“It’s just Kim sweetie!” She giggled softly, “I’m not married...yet.”

 

“K-Kim, is it?” The tiny lady asked in a bit of a daze, “I-I’m r-really t-thankful t-that you saved m-my boy. A-And if this b-breast milk of yours can help me until we get to a d-doctor then I’ll drink it.”

 

“Really!? You’ll drink it?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“See Kim. No objections here.” Tommy declared, “You’re a hero Kim. You’re my hero.”

 

“Aww shucks!” She said, blushing.

 

“Now, come on, you know what to do!”

 

“Right!” She answered.

 

As gently as possible Kim picked the woman off the table with her index fingers’ claw. Once again her superior motor skills made even dealing with a relative half-inch woman using a sharp fingernail look easy.

 

Anna was a little shorter than the width of the giantess’s goliath claw, it truly showed how god-like Kim seemed in comparison...And yet she had emotions as frail as a dandelion in the wind...But that part of her was what Tommy really liked—she wasn’t as cold-hearted as other Lyrians. Far from it.

 

It took a really benevolent person to deeply care about people smaller than their fingernail. He wasn’t sure that he would be able to if he was in her shoes...

 

Kim unhooked her bra, exposing her mammoth breasts. With a tender smile on her face and cheeks still puffy from crying, she gently pressed tiny Anna onto her nipple and squeezed.

 

Warm milk poured into her mouth.

 

Anna was shocked as her taste buds fired up. “I don’t think breast milk is supposed to taste this good!”

 

What’s going on here!?” She asked herself as her body began to lighten.

 

Kim could feel Anna’s surprise.

 

She closed her eyes and gently rocked her body side to side, “Shhh, shh, little dear. Kim’s got you, everything’s gunna be okay now.”

 

What is this woman trying to pull!?” She thought, “She’s not my mom, I’m probably older than her. Drinking the milk is one thing but keep the ‘mommy’ to yourself!”

 

“Don’t think little Anna,” Kim cooed as she began to gently rub her back with a finger, “Just relax.”

 

Wait not my back, its gonna hur--Ahh that feels nice.”

 

Why doesn--Oooh, this is so nice!,” She thought, unconsciously rubbing herself against the mammoth nipple.

 

Milk slowly made its way down her body...

 

First her head was covered, caking her hair onto her head. Then her breasts were gently grazed over with milk—the thin shirt she wore became transparent.

 

Ahhh.”

 

It seeped into any cuts and bruises along the way, leaving a gentle tingling sensation. Slowly the thick liquid worked it’s way down her arms, plastering fine hairs onto her skin.

 

My pain is going away.”

 

Her inner thighs and crotch began to glisten as milk followed gravity’s path—the shorts and panties she wore became her second skin.

 

Oohh, this feels divine!”

 

And eventually it reached her calves and seeped deep into her socks and shoes, caressing her tired, blistered feet.

 

“Does it feel better, my little angel?” Kim asked with flushed cheeks. All she got was a nod, as Anna slowly drifted out of consciousness into a relaxed sleep.

 

Tommy didn’t know why, but Kim’s cooing, and motherly talk made him hot and bothered. It probably didn’t help that there were building-sized, creamy mammaries filling his entire view! Not to mention the smell of sweet Kim-milk.

 

He looked over at Ron who silently looked onward...If there was any time this was inappropriate, it was now!

 

Calm down there, man!” He told himself, “There are kids watching...”

 

He took a deep breath.

 

Damn Kim and her sexy voice and naked boobs, I’m gonna blow a fuse here!”

 

Kim giggled to herself, she knew the effect she was having on Tommy. It wasn’t like she meant for it to happen, but it was an added bonus for sure.

 

It’s too bad there are more important things to tend to,” She told herself, biting her her bottom lip.

 

Ron for one was confused, why was Kim acting like his mother’s mother? If Tommy could think straight he’d probably be asking himself the same question.

 

Kim gently peeled Anna off her nipple, then put her atop it and put her bra back on. The milk that the tiny woman was drenched in effectively glued her with Kim’s nipple flesh so there was no real danger of falling off.

 

“Okay,” She whispered as she retrieved Tommy and Ron off the table, “So, where is this colony?”

Chapter 17 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Well here's another one as promised. Imma be updating the bios for all these new characters soon too, not everyone is getting a drawing though.

-------------------

“So why didn't we wrap my mom in bandages?” Ron asked.

 

“Well,” Tommy began, “Most of the damage she has is on the inside, it's mostly just small cuts and bruises on the outside.”

 

“And I'm not much of a doctor, to be honest. If there was a major cut or rip to her skin that I could see, I'd know what to do...But this amount of inside damage is beyond me, sorry kid.

 

“Oh,” Ron sighed, trying to understand what it all meant.

 

It's a mess inside of her though,” He thought to himself, “It was so bad I could see the damage from the outside! I couldn't even figure out what to wrap in bandages, I might have caused even more damage...”

 

Tommy looked to his side—the kid's mood had fallen.

 

“Were just gonna have to trust that Kim's milk will work it's magic until we can get a real doctor! But trust me the stuff is impressive, I had a deep wound in my back that was healed with just her milk alone!”

 

“Wow, that's super cool! I never knew Lyrians could do that!”

 

“Ugh no, just her...”

 

“Wow, that's amazing!”

 

“Yep, she should really consider selling the stuff, call it Kim's Miracle Milk!,” Tommy said with a laugh.

 

“That's not a bad idea!” Kim conjectured as she rapidly walked along with passengers in tow.

 

“Hey, you were listening?”

 

“Of course Tommy! I'm always listening, it IS the top of my head you're having a conversation on.”

 

“So anyway, the colony is somewhere in this park?” Kim asked.

 

“Yeah, Mom said so, she said that near the bathrooms there is supposed to be some thick bushes and trees. Around those bushes there is a manhole that leads down to a sewer system. It's supposed to be down there.”

 

“Usually the humans I rescue just tell me to leave them near this park; they never trust me enough to tell me exactly where the colony is,” Kim said with a pout, “I can’t really blame them I guess, considering what other Lyrians have done.”

 

“How’s my mom doing?”

 

She patted her chest gently, “Don’t worry she’s doing much better I think, I can hear her heartbeat. She’s asleep, safe and sound!”

 

“Hey mom, who’s that lady talking to?” Asked a passing Lyrian girl.

 

“Just stay away from her okay, she’s probably a little cuckoo,” The mother whispered, “Just look at how she dyed her hair and how long it is...”

 

Atop her head, Tommy giggled and whispered something to Ron.

 

“I heard that!” Kim yelled.

 

“Oops, I’m sorry!” The mother uttered and clasped the Lyrian girls arm, “Let’s go!”

 

“Mom, maybe she has an ear-phone? I forgot about those.”

 

“Who cares, just stay away from that weird looking woman!” She said as she tugged the girl along.

 

“I think she’s really pretty,” The girl mumbled.

 

Kim blushed with both hands on her cheeks, “Anyhow, hold on little passengers, I’m gonna run to the bathroom building.”

 

Soon after they arrived at a modest stone building with two doors on either side.

 

“Here we are!,” She declared.

 

“Okay, now look for--”

 

“Hold on, Tommy!” Kim interrupted.

 

Her little boyfriend was taken aback by the sudden stop, “What is it?”

 

“I heard something!”

 

“Somebody please...”

 

She turned her head with catlike reflex, “There it is again!”

 

The sudden motion from her head turning sent Tommy and Ron flying, luckily Tommy had wrapped himself in a strand of hair and quickly caught the kid before he flew off.

 

“Hey Kim, don’t forget that we’re up here!” He shouted.

 

“Hee, hee, I’m sorry about that. I would've caught you if you fell though!”

 

Tommy handed the boy a stand of hair, “Here Ron, wrap yourself up like me!”

 

“Thanks!”

 

Ron tied himself securely.

 

“Wow, that's a pretty good knot Ron!” Tommy exclaimed.

 

“Thanks! They teach us all sorts of survival things in school!”

 

“Well I'll be darned.”

 

Suddenly, the ground they were on turned sharply, once more.

 

“I don’t wanna die...,” Kim heard.

 

She walked over to a scruffy looking teenage boy sitting on a park bench.

 

“What do you have there?,” She asked him.

 

“None of your business!”

 

“Just tell me, and I’ll go away,” Kim replied.

 

“Fine,” He uttered with an annoyed voice, “I found some humans running around here, I like screwing with them, so I took em'.”

 

Atop her head the two little humans felt their stomachs churn.

 

Just to screw with them,” Tommy reiterated to himself.

 

“Can I see them,” Kim asked, trying to keep herself pleasant.

 

He opened his hand, “Whatever.”

 

Kim was taken aback.

 

There were four humans: two middle aged males, a young woman and a toddler. One of the males was crumpled over in pain, with a puddle of blood to his left. And the young woman was hushing the crying child and assuring “everything was going to be okay” with tears in her eyes.

 

“Where’s his arm?” Kim asked—the pleasant tone was gone.

 

“I pulled it off,” The boy nonchalantly said, “It was fun.”

 

From atop her head, Tommy knew what was coming...“Oh shit!”

 

“Honey, d-deep breaths, okay? D-Don’t do anything rash now!,” He pleaded with her.

 

“Hey kid, how would you like it if I pulled your arm off?,” Kim asked with deathly calm.

 

The boy looked up with a bored expression on his face, “It would suck I guess, but who gives a shit, it’s not like you could actually do it.”

 

She hunched over the kid, and smiled, “Would you like me to try it?”

 

The teen had a front row view of her cleavage, not that Kim cared.

 

“Nice tits lady, now leave me alone before I call my dad over here!”

 

Kim took a deep breath.

 

“Dear lord, please don’t do anything to that kid! Just get the people away from him,” Her little lover appealed.

 

“Can I have them please?,” She sighed, trying to keep herself in check.

 

“Hey, I found these little shits fair and square! Go get your own!”

 

“Why you little--”

 

“KIMBERLY!! Control yourself please, now's not the time, we still have someone in poor health we need to take care of!” Tommy cried, “The milk helped out big time, but she still needs to see a doctor!”

 

“What the fuck was that whispering?”

 

“I'll give you a hundred dollars for them,” Kim stated calmly.

 

“Wow, really!?” The teen squealed.

 

“Yes, now hurry up! Give them to me or the deal's off.”

 

Kim handed him five folded twenty dollar bills and gently took the humans from him.

 

“I made bank!” The boy yelled, flipping through his earnings.

 

She loomed over him and whispered softly, “If I catch you hurting humans again, your gonna be sorry, do you understand?”

 

His entire body shivered, unlike before he was compelled to be polite, “Y-yes ma’am!”

 

She then walked off, and dumped her new passengers atop her head, “Take care of his wound would you, Tommy.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Gaaah!” The man cried. He had an iron grip on the dripping elbow where his arm was severed. It was probably the only reason he hadn't died of blood loss.

 

Ron turned away from the sight.

 

The other man Kim had collected was in shock.

 

“My whole family...,” He mumbled like a zombie.

 

“Everyone, please tie yourselves down with her hair!,” Tommy announced, as he made his way over to the injured man.

 

He noticed that the landscape he was on was breathing far faster than normal.

 

Shes definitely pissed. But maybe not just that...”

 

He was about to remove his shirt to use as bandage, then remembered the first aid supplies she carried to keep Lyrians from dying of drained blood.

 

“Hey can we use your first aid stuff, Kim?”

 

“Yeah,” She groaned, “Just let me take a seat so I can dig through my purse.”

 

A few moments later, Kim sat onto an empty bench with her bag to one side.

 

“Okay, now lets see,” She began, as she felt around inside, “Here's it is.”

 

Kim opened the blue container and pulled out a gauze and some alcohol wipes. With the other hand she picked Tommy and the wounded man off her head.

 

“O-Okay, I'm gonna give you a w-wipe to clean the wound.”

 

She opened the wipe packet and tore off a tiny piece with her fangs.

 

“You okay?” Tommy asked, pulling the piece off the tip of her pointed fingernail.

 

“Y-yeah, just remember, I'm bad with the s-sight of leaking b-blood.”

 

“Your right, I'll handle this, just get me the supplies!”

 

Next she extended a tiny piece of gauze.

 

“Alright,” He uttered, taking the piece, “Now what's your name man?”

 

“It's D-Don.”

 

“Listen, I'm gonna need to clean this, the blood should have set by now. If you remove your hand it shouldn't leak as much as it normally would.”

 

“Alright,” Don responded as he slowly peeled his hand away. It took a bit of effort; the coagulated blood had pasted his hand in place.

 

“Mmmmmphhh, O-okay, I moved it, hurry!”

 

Wasting no time, Tommy pressed the wipe again the wound.

 

“Oooooohhhhh!!”

 

“Grit your teeth man, it needs to be done!”

 

Once he cleaned as best he could, he began to wrap the stump in gauze. The white cloth quickly absorbed red as it made contact.

 

“Alright Don, we're almost done here.”

 

He pulled the final knot tight, “All done.”

 

Don looked at the wrapping, “T-thanks a lot man, you're a life-savor!”

 

“We need to get a move on,” Kim interceded as her hand lifted, “We now have two passengers in need of medical attention.”

 

She gently rolled them onto her head and stood up. Tommy quickly tied Don down with hair since he couldn't with one arm.

 

“The names Tommy. If you wanna thank anyone thank her,” He said touching the scalp he now sat on, “She's the one that saved you.”

 

“Yeah thanks, Lyrian,” He mumbled.

 

“This ride has a name you know, my name is Kim.”

 

“Thanks Kim.”

 

She didn't like his tone, but couldn't really blame him after what happened. She was a Lyrian after all, or at least Lyrian-sized.

 

“Thanksh Kim, that boy wash too mean to ush!” Came a toddler girl's voice from atop her head.

 

“Aww, thanks sweetie,” She replied, “Your not hurt are you?”

 

“She has some bruises, but my Shelly is fine,” Answered a young woman's voice.

 

Kim gritted her teeth, “If I had gotten there even a little later...”

 

“Hey wait a minute here!” Don interjected, “How can she hear us? Does she have a hearing aid?”

 

“I was wondering about that myself,” The lady with the toddler added, “I'm pretty sure most Lyrian's can't hear us without help!”

 

“I just can okay, lets just leave it at that,” Kim answered.

 

As she began to walk, she heard some sobbing once her ears focused.

 

“Who's that?” Kim asked.

 

“Oh that's Phil,” The young woman said sadly, “His wife and newborn are gone, that Lyrian boy, well...”

 

Kim froze in place sending her little acquaintances floating a bit. Thankfully they were all secured with strands of hair.

 

Tommy had to say something before things got out of hand, he knew where things were going to go from here...

 

“Y-You know dear, I don't think going around s-scarring Lyrians for life is gonna help humans much,” Tommy said, fumbling his words in fear, “B-Besides we need to get t-to the colony! What good is h-hurting that bo--”

 

“QUIET!!” She boomed suddenly, getting glaces from passersby.

 

The tiny man shot from his perch, along with everyone else she was carrying. He didn't anticipate just how furious the mountainous woman he stood upon really was. It felt like he was standing on a live volcano, ready to erupt!

 

Tommy gulped as his ears healed from the ringing—it really went to show him that it was only through her good-will that he could even argue with her in the first place.

 

“That little cretin's gonna be history!,” She growled; Lyrians in the park began to whisper.

 

“Tommy I-I'm scared...” Ron mumbled from nearby.

 

“Mommy, why ish the nice lady being scawy?,” The tiny girl asked, hugging her mother.

 

“P-Please K-Kim, your frightening Ron and Shelly, and don't forget about his mother who's y-your passenger too!”

 

“He killed a newborn,” She firmly stated, “I'm trying to stay calm.”

 

Kim listened to tiny Phil continue his sobs atop her head.

 

“H-How am I s-supposed to just let that go!”

 

“H-His name w-was Phil, Jr,” The father blurted in tears, “I was g-gonna teach h-him how to m-make good s-shoes!”

 

Kim put a hand on her mouth, the tears ran down her face and dripped down the back of her palm.

 

“Hey lady, you okay?” Asked a man near her.

 

“Stay away from me,” She barked.

 

“Okay, okay!” The man exclaimed and ran off.

 

“My little b-boy was gonna s-surpass his old m-man!,” Phil continued, “H-he was g-gonna find a nice girl someday, and start a---”

 

He broke into full sobbing. Kim soon followed, “P-People are dying l-left and r-right! T-This is my c-childhood all over again and t-this time I know what is happening!”

 

“Please Kim, we need you,” Tommy begged, “I know your sad and angry but we need your help! There are still people depending on you!”

 

“All t-this so called 'strength',” Kim began, “And I c-can't even save someone the size of a g-grain of rice!”

 

People throughout the park began to circle around to see why this silver-haired woman was bawling her eyes out.

 

“Kim please, not this again!” Tommy croaked.

 

What the?” Tommy asked himself in surprise, as someone caught his eye, “That guy...”

 

Near the front of the crowd was a man in a full black suit with a hat and shades.

 

Who dresses like that to go outside on a hot day like this?...”

 

His thoughts were shattered when Kim yelled, “WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!?”

 

The crowd quickly dispersed, but it was obvious they were still looking and whispering behind her back.

 

Again, her passengers suffered the onslaught of her voice.

 

“Please Kim,” The young woman began, “My daughter's ears can't take all that!”

 

Kim slapped her mouth, spraying tears outward, “I-I'm really s-sorry.”

 

“Listen,” Tommy began, trying to sound reasonable, “I know you're frustrated about what happened to these people, but getting this way isn't going to help anybody! Getting to the colony is!”

 

“Okay, okay,” She sobbed, trying to wipe her face with a handkerchief, “I'm really sorry guys. And especially you Tommy, I shouldn't have snapped at you before.”

 

He rubbed her scalp, “It's fine, don't worry about it.”

 

Finally, after a couple of minutes of searching, they found a manhole. By then both Kim and Phil had stopped weeping, and everyone was silent. Kim's face was crusted over in dried tears and her cheeks were puffy and red.

 

“I need to clean my face,” She clucked, trying to lighten the mood, “All this crying is gotta be bad for my skin.”

 

Tommy rolled his eyes, “Anyway, how do we know this is the right manhole?”

 

There were two small, rectangular cutouts at opposing poles which were big enough for humans to slip in, but those were part of the lid originally.

 

Thankfully, the entrance to the colony was hidden by thick bushes and trees, so unless someone was looking for something, they wouldn't come near the area. But with the nearby bathrooms, it was a challenge to arrive without running into Lyrians.

 

“So this is everyone's first time at coming here?” Kim asked softly.

 

“I don't know about Tommy and Ron here,” The young woman atop her head began, “But we were all refugees from another colony before this happened so we didn't know exactly where it was.”

 

“There should be a small engraving of a bird with a circle around it, somewhere on the manhole lid,” Don informed them, “It's really small so most Lyrians wouldn't see it unless they had a magnifying glass or something.”

 

“Ooh, I see it,” Kim said happily.

 

“You must have like perfect vision!,” Ron chimed.

 

“Alright, then passengers, we're going in!”

 

“Hopefully we can trust you, Lyrian!,” Phil spat bitterly, “I'd really like for at least Sally and Tina to live another day!”

 

“Hey, come on Phil she's been helping this whole time, and you remember how emotional she got when she heard about your family!,” Tina objected in Kim's defense.

 

“Fuck that! She's a Lyrian, and I've never been proven wrong by one of THEM before.”

 

“Gotta say I kinda agree,” Don chimed in.

 

“Listen, I'm sorry, I just wanna help okay?” Kim replied.

 

“Well I hope you prove me wrong!,” Phil continued, “But just the thought of getting help from one of you behemoths makes me wanna heave!”

 

“Don't listen to him Kim,” Tina said, “You know what happened to us.”

 

“Sure...Don't worry, I'm done blowing steam for now.”

 

Carefully, she removed the lid, stepped down, and pulled it back in place.

 

“It's really dark down here,” Ron whispered.

 

“It's okay, I can see where I'm going,” Kim answered, “It's actually pretty spacious down here, all things considering.”

 

“I guess I shouldn't be surprised you can see in the dark,” Tina muttered, “Considering you can hear us without an aid and all.”

 

“Well lets hurry,” Tommy affirmed, “We may not have anyone in severe condition anymore thanks to your milk but we should still get there as soon as we can!”

 

“Milk?” Don asked.

 

“Kim's booby milk!” Ron replied, “My mommy drank it to feel better after she was hit by a Lyrian!”

 

“Whaaaaaatt!” Tina responded, “You're breastfeeding Kim, did you leave the baby at home?”

 

“More importantly, you breastfed a human woman?” Don asked in surprise.

 

Kim blushed as she walked along the tunnel, “Well if you guys really wanna know, I can tell you!”

 

“Figures a Lyrian woman would do something so appaling,” Phil bickered.

 

“Hey watch it buddy,” Tommy growled, “I get that your angry, but lets not forget who's helping you guys right now!”

 

“Alright then, I'll be quiet. But only because I want Tina and Shelly to be okay.”

 

“Great, that works for me,” Tommy replied.

 

“Anyway,” Kim continued, “I'm always lactating, it's just an odd part of how I am.”

 

“You seem special,” Tina replied, “I was gonna ask about your beautiful silver hair, it doesn't look dyed at all.”

 

“Really, you like it?,” Kim gasped, “I've always kind of hated it for being that odd color.”

 

“It's actually nice,” Don admitted.

 

“Tommy?” She asked.

 

“I've loved the color since day one, it's so exotic.”

 

“Itsh pwetty,” Shelly added.

 

“Wow thanks!”

 

After a bit more walking, she stopped.

 

“I think I hear humans up ahead,” Kim said, “Oh no...”

 

“What's going on!?” Tommy asked.

 

“They're sounding the alarms, it sounds like all hell's breaking loose!”

 

“Well what do you expect?” Phil snorted.

 

She pressed her hands against her temples, “What do we do!?”

 

Tommy shuffled in his spot, trying to think.

 

“Well, I got nothing.”

Chapter 18 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, fat chapter for yall. I'm adding pic-less versions of this chapter and, 13 just in case people prefer that. I'm on a pretty good streak with the updates, hopefully I can continue although I'm starting to lose some steam again XP.

Anyway, happy reads!

-------------------------------------------------

“There seems to be some artificial lights here,” Tommy noted, “Not that I can see the colony from this distance...”

 

Kim casually took a baby wipe out of her purse and rubbed her face clean of dried up tears, “Ugh, what did you say again, Tommy?”

 

“You know, now may not have been the best time for that, honey.”

 

“Nonsense,” She responded, “I wouldn't want to make a bad first impression on the little humans, now would I?”

 

He rolled his eyes, “You were just freaking out a second ago!”

 

“Well it's not like I could force them not be scared of me, I might as well calm down since I can't really change anything.”

 

“The lights,” Tommy reiterated, “I was mentioning that there's some lights here!”

 

“Oh, don't worry about that, I can see in the dark remember?”

 

“Yeah, we all know how amazing and talented you are,” Tommy mumbled sarcastically.

 

A light, feminine giggle was his response, “Well it's nice to be getting some recognition around here!”

 

“Anyone got any bright ideas?,” Phil hollered, trying to break up the lover's chit-chat, “I still don’t think bringing this woman here was a good idea!”

 

The landscape responded, “Oh hush you!”

 

All the adult humans, and the breathing environment they were atop, were arguing for ideas on what to do about their situation. If it wasn’t for the dire status they were in, the humans may have found it funny—who would have thought they’d be arguing with a Lyrian while riding it?

 

“They could attack us if we got too close, there's always that danger!,” Phil argued.

 

“Just who do you think your mounted on?,” Kim replied sheepishly, “There isn't anything they have that can scratch an itch, let alone hurt me!”

 

“Obviously, it's not you were worried about!,” Don answered, “Once we get safely inside the colony, there may be people who will attack us simply for making an ally of a Lyrian—you never know!”

 

“Not only that,” Tina interjected, “But we don't even know if they'll be willing to help us! There's a good chance they just turn us down if they have too many refugees already!”

 

Separate from the adults, on another portion of Kim's head, Ron casually approached Sally, “Hiya!”

 

“Wow you look sho shtrong,” She replied, looking at the sturdy boy.

 

“Thanks! My Mommy and my Daddy used to make me carry heavy things back at the colony.”

 

“I bet you culd beat shomone up!”

 

“Yeah maybe,” Ron replied in a low tone, “Not that it did me any good against that Lyrian that attacked us; compared to her I'm nothing.”

 

Shelly came closer to Ron and patted his back a little, “Well howsh we shopposed to fight them? They ish like tooooooooo big!”

 

He lowered his gaze, “Its just not fair.”

 

“I guesh sho.”

 

Despite the fact that she had been arguing with the adults over a course of action, Kim still managed to pay attention to Ron and Shelly's conversation. She wanted to make Ron feel better about himself, and tell him he was strong, but she wasn't about to lie to him.

 

Over the course of the past several months she'd become more fond of humans then she'd ever imagined...Especially now that she'd met other humans besides Tommy, and saw how unique they all were. But she knew how weak and helpless they were first hand.

 

Heck, if she had her way she'd have every human in the entire world tucked safely inside her house, drinking her breast milk and calling her mommy.

 

They'd ALL be safe with me,” She told herself.

 

“Hey Kim...,” Ron mumbled, snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

“Uh, what is it Ronny?”

 

“What if we just walked over there?” He suggested.

 

“You mean...”

 

“Just humans. That way we could tell them you're not here to hurt anyone.”

 

Tommy turned towards the boy in the distance, “That's kind of crazy!”

 

“I'm not fond of the idea either,” Kim opined sharply, “Sorry, dear.”

 

“Aw its all right,” The boy responded, “It was a bad idea anyway.”

 

“It's crazy Kim, I'm not gonna lie, but nobody has anything better.”

 

“It's not that his idea is all bad,” Kim began, “It's just that it puts all you littles at risk, and I'd certainly hate for my Tomm---I mean er, you to have to put yourself in harm's way!”

 

“Ugh, come on Kim, I'm an grown man!”

 

“Yeah but I care about you too much to let you go!”

 

“I can help them, come on, just let me! I'll be right back, I promise!”

 

The giantess plucked her beau from the top of her head and cut the hair bond off him with a fingernail, “Your not going and that's final, mister!”

 

Phil, Tina, and Don halted their conversation.

 

“Where's Tommy,” Tina asked.

 

“I'm over he--”

 

“He's with me!,” Kim's voice interrupted from below, “And whatever plan you guys end up choosing: leave him out of it!”

 

“You can keep your man-pet then!,” Phil yelled, “We'll go!”

 

“Hey, I'm not anyone's pet!”

 

“The children stay with me as well,” Kim added.

 

Tina made her way over to her daughter and sat down nearby, “Well if that's that, then I'm staying with Shelly.”

 

Don blurted sarcastically,“I guess it's just the men going, you and me, Phil.”

 

“Wait, what about me?” Tommy protested.

 

“You aren't going and that's FINAL!”

 

“You heard your owner,” Phil spat, “Just stay here and let the men take care of this.”

 

Kim glanced down at her lover, it was obvious what these men were doing...

 

“Hey, nobody makes snarky remarks at my Tommy,” She scolded, “I can just as easily not let anyone go and walk up to the colony myself!”

 

Dang it Kim!,” Tommy thought, “Just cut off my balls why don't you!”

 

Don thought about how much more chaos Kim would bring to the colony if she approached any further—it was bad enough she was so nearby to begin with!

 

“Fine, I'm sorry okay. Phil?”

 

“Yeah, yeah!”

 

“Goody~,” She chirped.

 

“Hey babe, can't I just go, I can take care off myself, please?”

 

“Noooope,” She huffed playfully.

 

“Oh come on, you are being completely unre---”

 

The giantess cut him off by closing her fist, trapping him inside, “Lalalala, I'm not listening.”

 

Tina giggled as she watched Kim manhandle Tommy with no effort. What she wouldn't do to have control over men like that! Especially the asshole that left her pregnant with Shelly and booked it...

 

Don rubbed the stump where his arm used to be, “Cmon Kim, let us down already! We'll explain the situation then come back for the rest of you! You said you had another injured in need of medical attention, didn't you?”

 

“Yeah, my Mommy is hurt!” Ron chimed in.

 

Anna!” She reminded herself.

 

With all the new unexpected developments Kim almost forgot the reason they were looking for the colony in the first place!

 

She quickly snatched Don and Phil off her head, tearing the hair threads they were attached to and crouched on one knee to set them down.

 

“Kim, your perfect hair!,” Tina croaked, “Don't you think you should ask people to untie themselves first?”

 

“Don't worry about it dear, it was just some strands,” She said as she lowered the duo to the ground, “Besides it grows back in a jiffy!”

 

“So are you two really sure about this,” Kim asked, still holding the duo, “We can come up with a better plan with a bit more time!”

 

“Just release me already, dammit,” Don croaked, “I'm injured, not a child!”

 

“I'm with him,” Phil agreed.

 

“Suit yourselves,” The Lyrian said, flattening her palm on the ground, “If I sense anything funny at the colony, I'm coming in after you.”

 

“Save your worry for that pet of yours!,” Phil spat, “We can handle anything as long as it ain't no damned Lyrians!”

 

Kim looked down at the specks of men at her feet. It took a lot of effort and self control on her part to allow such fragile beings to fend for themselves. But at the end of the day despite how she may feel about humanity, she had to allow them to make their own decisions.

 

It was bad enough she had to humiliate Tommy in front of other people like she did. But in her mind when Tommy agreed to be her boyfriend, he belonged to her in a way. So she would override his choices to keep him safe if she had to!

 

Hopefully he'd understand that it was her love of him that made her do these kinds of things. The other humans, however had no such commitment to her, so as much as it pained her, she'd let them go.

 

That didn't mean she wouldn't try to persuade them though...In a last ditch effort to change their minds she asked, “Don, your wound's not going to trouble you, is it? Phil are you okay emotionally?”

 

“I'm fine,” Phil answered, “Thinking about my family now, isn't gonna do any good. The only thing I can do now is try to survive and preserve their memory.”

 

“I've spilled my share of tears...,” He declared, “I have to move on.”

 

“If only I'd gotten there sooner they may ha---”

 

“I don't need your pity, Lyrian! Still, I do thank you for your help. I think I was wrong about you. You may be half-decent!”

 

“Was that a complement?,” Kim giggled.

 

Phil turned his back on her, “Take it how you will.”

 

Her gaze shifted to the other human at her feet, “How about you Don?”

 

“I'm fine,” Don blurted.

 

The tiny man craned his head up to look at the Lyrian woman, properly. To say she was massive was an understatement. To him Kimberly was a moving mountain of womanly curves. A monolith that wouldn't even have to bat an eyelash to end his life.

 

 

Despite himself, the thoughts forming in his mind as his eyes traveled were beginning to turn him on. Abruptly, his gaze stopped at the Lyrian's monumental red panties.

 

Whooooa,” He thought in astonishment, “Those are so marvelous that I-I, can't e-even think straight...!”

 

From above, Kim saw his dumbfounded stare with perfect clarity and traced his eyes to their destination: between her open thighs. A huge smile formed on her face. Bingo! She now had a plan of attack...

 

He roughly clasped his stump, trying to rid himself of dirty thoughts, “Ugrh, I'm a man! I have a job to do dammit!”

 

“I'll let you ride in them,” Kim taunted, her eyes locked on the little voyeur, “You'd like that, wouldn't you?”

 

Don's heart froze in his chest. Suddenly she wasn't a beautiful, gorgeous, landscape of a woman but an angry deity that was staring him down with the glowing-green eyes of a demon!

 

The giantess giggled, “Oh relax, sweetie, I'm not going to mush you just for looking! It's only natural for men to have a bit of a...wandering eye.”

 

“Ugh, um,” Don blubbered.

 

“I'm sure we can work something out, if you're still interested...but you're gonna have to forget about going to the colony with the current plan.”

 

She's dead serious, holy shit I hit the jackpot!”

 

“For your information, they are made of the finest silk, super luxurious,” Kim purred, making sure to draw out every word.

 

“Hey are you sober!,” Tommy shouted. She heard his mumbled speech through her fist and noticed his jealousy.

 

“Oh don't be like that Tommy, there's a mountain of me to go around, learn to share,” She chuckled, “If you wanna ride in them too, well all you had to do was ask.”

 

I was wondering what happened to horny Kim,” Tommy joked to himself, “I'm surprised she's held off as long as she has. But other men, really!?”

 

“Jeez lady,” Phil snorted with blushed cheeks, “T-This is a grave situation!”

 

“I'm soo sorry, you're right. I should have asked you too. I shouldn't have left you out like that!”

 

“I-It's not that!,” He yelled awkwardly, “Jeez, there are kids aboard you, you know!”

 

Kim whispered something to Tina, who was 800 feet away from the men, atop her head.

 

“Oh, I don't mind,” Tina giggled, “Shelly and Ron haven't a clue what your talking about, Phil is overreacting!”

 

“Tina says she doesn't mind,” Kim replied with a smile.

 

“Come on,” Kim reasoned, “You can risk your lives to talk with the colony, or you can stay with me and we'll think of a better plan. And to top it off, we could have our conversation with you tucked safe in my panties if you'd like, don't worry I'll still be able to hear you both!~.”

 

“C-Come on Don, l-let's go.,” Phil said tapping the man's shoulder.

 

“I-I, I m-mean yeah!”

 

“D-Don't you have any shame woman!,” Phil yelled with his back turned.

 

Damn it!,” Kim thought to herself as she watched the humans walk away, “I was sure I'd be able to seduce them to stay and think things over!”

 

Please be okay guys, I don't want to have any more deaths on my conscience!”

 

“I guess all that's left is to hope that they can convince the leaders to help us,” Tina said aloud.

 

“Yeah,” Kim replied with defeat in her voice, “I'm gonna take a seat, hold on everyone.”

 

The hundred thousand ton woman slowly sat down against the side wall of the tunnel.

 

“I wonder if they're going to be alright,” She uttered.

 

Tina gently rubbed the scalp beneath her, “They're not going up against Lyrians, don't worry they should be fine.”

 

She never thought she'd meet a Lyrian who actually cared about humans, but Tina couldn't deny how genuine Kim seemed.

 

Why would someone so powerful need to lie to some humans to catch them in a trap?,” She reasoned with herself.

 

Kim opened the hand with Tommy in it. It was obvious by his posture that he wasn't in a good mood—far from it. She really felt terrible about having humiliated him like that, but having him in the palm of her hand at the moment, safe and sound, made it all worthwhile.

 

She brought her other hand near him and gently rubbed his back with the pad of her index finger, “I'm sorry I had to do that sweetie, do you forgive me?”

 

Tommy crossed his arms, “Hmph.”

 

She lifted the hand holding the little human slightly above her head so that he would be looking down on her. Kim hoped she could make herself seem weaker, by putting him above her.

 

“Aww, come on Tommy, don't be mad at me, pretty pleeeeasse?”

 

“I'll get over it,” Tommy blurted, sitting on her palm with his back turned, “Eventually. But it didn't help that you were flirting with those two!”

 

Tina carefully studied the lovers quarrel, taking special care to observe how Kim was manipulating the situation to her favor. She couldn't help but giggle at how ridiculous this picture was, “Really a Lyrian woman is desperately begging for forgiveness from a man smaller than her pinky nail!”

 

Kim blinked a couple of times trying to teary up her eyes a little, “Look at me, please.”

 

The human man didn't budge.

 

“Tommy, please,” She pleaded, “I'm sorry! I shouldn't have flirted with them before we agreed on whether we wanted other partners in the relationship or not.”

 

“Yeah, your damn right, you shouldn't have!”

 

“You know how I am,” She reasoned, “I'm a promiscuous person by nature.

 

“That I do know.”

 

“See! And just because I screw around with someone else doesn't mean I love them like I love you!”

 

“Yeah, well I still think we should talk about this later,” Tommy responded.

 

“Okay, whatever you want honey.”

 

“If you're really sorry, put me down and let me go with them, then.”

 

“Sorry, Tommy but that's one's not up for discussion,” She asserted, “I messed up big time when I acted like a dog in heat with Phil and Don, I'll give you that. In my defense I didn't it do just because, I had a plan, as odd as that sounds, but I admit I went too far...”

 

She continued, “But keeping you here safe with me, was not a mistake.”

 

“So I get nothing then,” Ron uttered in frustration, “Well this sucks.”

 

“I'll just leave you alone then,” Kim said, disappointed.

 

Boy, this woman has the patience of an angel; if that little man gave me sass and I was big, there'd be hell to pay!,” Tina thought to herself from her perch.

 

“Mommy, why ish you shmiling like that? It's scawing me,” Shelly cried.

 

Tina quickly wiped the smirk off her face, “I'm sorry dear, I was just thinking about something.”

 

She rubbed her daughters head gently, and turned her attention back to the lovers.

 

“Would you like to rest in my bra?,” Kim asked Tommy, as she lowered him to chest level.

 

“Can I choose somewhere not on your body?”

 

“Sorry Tommy but no,” She replied sternly, “There could be roaches or some other unsafe critters around.”

 

“Okay then, I just wanna take a nap.”

 

Kim gently rubbed her little boyfriend. Despite herself, she found him almost too cute to resist when he was angry like this. Especially how feisty he was being!

 

Most of the time Tommy was fairly mellow and compliant, a far cry from how he was acting now. If she weren't trying to quell his anger, she would have already smothered him in kisses!

 

“You know,” She purred as she gently petted her prize, “Your a lil' cutie pie when your mad.”

 

Tommy tried to brush aside the mammoth finger to no avail, “That's not helping! Just put me in already!”

 

“Jeez, grumpy,” She giggled, lifting her shirt and unhooking her bra.

 

Kim deposited her mini boyfriend on the nipple without Anna and put her bra back on. Then, she pulled her navel length shirt back down and leaned her head against the wall of the tunnel. Finally, she huddled her knees in close to her body for warmth.

 

“How long do you think this will take?”

 

“Q-Quite a while, Kim,” Tina answered with a bit of a stutter, “You have to remember t-that the colony is still rather a distance away for humans, at least fifteen m-minutes to get there and another f-fifteen to get back.”

 

“Not to mention how long they're gonna take to deliberate on this,” Kim murmured a bored voice, “Ugh, I should have brought a puzzle or something.”

 

“Tina, is Ron asleep? His breathing pattern is too regular.”

 

The tiny woman stared blankly, trying to gauge just how sensitive her hearing must have been to notice that. Even being right next to the kid, she wasn't have been able to gauge that from sound alone.

 

“Um, uh, yeah he's asleep right now,” She said awkwardly.

 

This was the first time she was practically alone with a Lyrian. To say she wasn't nervous would be a flat out lie. And there was something about Kim in particular that made Tina even more nervous than she would have expected. An aura about her...

 

“So um, when d-did you meet Ron and T-Tommy?,” Tina asked anxiously, trying to break the ice.

 

“Don't be so nervous. Let's just have a friendly chat while waiting for the guys to return, okay?”

 

“I-I, well, um, alright. I'll try not to be so nervous.”

 

“Great!,” Kim chirped, “Would you rather be on my knee as we talked?”

 

“Can Shelly come?”

 

“Sure, sweetie, whatever you want.”

 

Tina knew that Kim was most likely lacing her voice in sugar to try and calm her. It was actually working, much to her surprise...

 

“Mommy can I shtay with Ron?,” Shelly protested.

 

Tina looked over the strand Shelly was tied with and tugged it a couple times, “I already secured you, so why not?”

 

“I ish going to shleep too, ish that okay mom?

 

“Of course Shelly!”

 

The little girl tucked into a ball near Ron and covered herself in silver hair strands, “Nighty night.”

 

“Aww, they look like siblings,” Tina squealed.

 

Kim fluttered, she could hear the two little humans' soft heartbeats, “What little angels! Anyway Tina, are you ready, now?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Lightly, Tina was pinched between a tower-like index finger and thumb and deposited on the massive woman's creamy knee flesh. With the huddled-in position Kim was sitting in, the kneecap Tina rested on was little below eye level: a comfortable chatting position for both women.

 

For the tiny one, her hostess's giant face took up the entire field of view. It was intimidating to say the least, but this way she had facial expressions to look at while they talked as opposed to guessing the expressions when being atop Kim's head.

 

“I'm j-jealous of your f-flawless skin,” Tina stuttered, “Even from this close, I-I don't see any blemishes.”

 

Kim smiled, “Oh you flatter me!~”

 

“So a-anyway when did you meet Tommy a-and Ron,” The tiny woman asked, trying to keep her breathing relaxed as she stared at a mouth large enough to swallow a legion of human adults.

 

The giantess tried not to open her mouth wide as she talked. Only opening as far necessary to pronounce each syllable, “Tommy I met the first day I moved here from London, it's been around four months already.”

 

“You s-seem fond of him.”

 

“I love the human with all my heart,” Kim replied sincerely, “It was probably simple loneliness that drove me when I first met him...I became overly attached to him because he was tiny and I had nobody. But now that I've been with him for this long, I know that I really do love him.”

 

“He's really sweet and does care for others,” She continued, “You saw how fast he was about patching Don's arm up. He's coordinated me to save Ron's mother Anna, she's still alive because of his efforts. He's convinced me of my kindness and worth plenty of times before. He puts up with a LOT of my bs, you saw how he kind of forgave me for flirting with those men?”

 

“That's true,” Tina chimed.

 

“I'm sure you may be thinking that it's just because he's scared of me hurting him or something. But you've seen how easily I can detect if someone is afraid or not, I'd know if that were the case! Also, I've always told him I'd let him go if he didn't love me and I meant that...”

 

“And then there's the fact that he stayed by my side when he discovered my, well how do I put this...”

 

“He sounds like quite the catch,” Tina interrupted.

 

Kim smiled, “I sure think so!”

 

“OH sorry, what were you gonna say before?”

 

“Never mind, lets just leave it at that.”

 

“Ah! You mean, your powers?” The human blurted, “Like the glow-in-the dark eyes and the super hearing?”

 

“Well that is part of it, but those abilities come at a price...”

 

“Mainly that this body needs to drink blood to survive. And not just any blood. It has to be Lyrian blood...Or human.”

 

“What!?” Tina gasped.

 

“It's true, if I don't drink blood I'll succumb to my base instincts and go on a killing spree. It's already happened to me before,” She answered with a sad tone.

 

Tina tried calming herself down to speak, “It a-all makes sense now, though. All these s-strange powers you seem to have: super hearing, superior motor control and reflexes! The blood! You fit the description of the legend of a V-Vampire!”

 

“Tommy mentioned that too...”

 

“Tell me, how do you f-fare in sunlight?,” Tina asked, reminding herself to be as serene as possible.

 

“Well I actually had to apply several layers of advanced sunblock to come out to this park today. I would have worn a hat too but I wanted Tommy and Ron to ride atop my head so they'd have a nice view on the trip. But I'm still not too fond of sunlight either way; I'm actually loving this dark sewer tunnel right now!”

 

“Hmm, while you walked around outside you tended to stick to shadows, I thought it just because you hated the heat like everybody else! So what happens if you don't wear the sunblock?”

 

“Well,” Kim began, “If I'm in the sun too long I can get severe skin damage. Rashes, burns, the works, but much worse than a normal Lyrian! But if I stay any longer than that and I'll lose my mind, and my instincts take over, similar to when I don't get enough blood.”

 

“I see, you somewhat fit with Vampire myths although you don't exactly turn to ash simply by being in sunlight...And I've never heard of forever lactating Vampires before!,” Tina giggled.

 

The giant woman's cheeks flushed red, “Hey! I see you're comfortable enough to tease me, now!”

 

“You wouldn't make a very good horror movie villain, you're too much a goody-two-shoes for that!”

 

“Hee hee, stop.” Kim said, tapping the tiny woman lightly with the fleshy pad of a finger.

 

“Yikes,” Tina yelped playfully, “I'd hate for you to skewer me with those fingernail's of yours!”

 

“Aww, don't worry Tina, I'd never do that!”

 

She chuckled, “Well I'm certainly glad to hear it!”

 

“I'm gonna miss you when you go back to the colony,” Kim muttered suddenly, “I love having Tommy around but it'd be nice to have other people to talk to every now and then.”

 

“I'll think about it,” Tina replied, mildly rubbing the woman's knee, “You seem like a great person to be around.”

 

“You mean...REALLY!?,” Kim exclaimed in joy, “Even though I just told you I need to drink blood to live!?”

 

“The children are sleeping, you!,” Tina scolded.

 

Kim slapped her hands to her mouth, “Whoops, sorry.”

 

“No worries. My Shelly at least, sleeps like a rock!”

 

The landscape of woman giggled softly.

 

Tina took a deep breath and steadied her nerves, she didn't want to give Kim any false hope but she WOULD think about it. Maybe living with a Lyrian like her wouldn't be so bad...

 

Tina continued, “I'll talk to my daughter about this when I get the chance, who knows it might be fun! You drinking blood is really nothing; even if you were a normal Lyrian I wouldn't be any safer than I am now. A normal Lyrian is just as big a threat to us humans!”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“So let me think about it...If you still want me by the end of it, then I'll be glad to stay with you!”

 

“Of course sweetie!” Kim responded, “I'd love the extra company. My house has plenty of spare rooms, I'll even buy more human furniture for you all!”

 

“Sounds tempting, though I'll warn you: I am kind of picky about furnishings.”

 

“Hee hee, me too!” Kim beamed with a smile.

 

“Maybe I can trade the colony some materials or goods in exchange for human made items like beds and clothes,” Kim speculated, “If everything goes well with Phil and Don that is...”

 

“I hope it does, human colonies don't take Lyrian presence well, as you can imagine.”

 

“Yeah, that makes sense.”

 

“What about Ron?,” Tina asked, “When did you meet him?”

 

Kim gritted her teeth, “That was yesterday night when a Lyrian woman attacked his family in an alleyway.”

 

“A-And his p-parents?,” She inquired further, the sight of Kim's maddened face made her tense again. It didn't help that Kim was exhibiting teeth that could easily mash dozens of human bodies to a bloody pulp!

 

“I have his mother in my bra, she's not in great condition I might add, thanks to that disgusting woman,” Kim explained bitterly, “The mother is the whole reason I was looking for a human colony in the first place: to get human medical attention for her.”

 

“Well I'm glad that y-you did, if it wasn't for you that Lyrian boy would have...”

 

Kim shifted from an fiery expression to a soft one in an instant, “Don't think about it sweetie, just don't think about it, okay?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“And Ron's father?” Tina asked.

 

The colossal face face went pale and glowing eyes drooped, “Gone. I was there too late to save him.”

 

“Sorry, I shouldn't be asking these things.”

 

“Its alright dear, you didn't know.”

 

“Let's talk about something less depressing, yeah?,” Tina suggested.

 

“Alrighty, like what?”

 

“Weeeeeeellll,” Tina began, drawing out the word, “Have you had your little man paint your nails yet?”

 

“Hows he supposed to do that? The brush is much bigger than him.”

 

“Oh, I have a couple of ideas,” Tina giggled, “It could be a bonding experience for you both. I'm sure once he cools down he'd be glad to pamper you.”

 

“It might take a while for him paint them, but it sounds fun, I'll suggest it to him.”

 

Tina turned around and looked down at Kim's sandal-clad feet, off in the distance.

 

“Yeah, you have very pretty feet,” She began, “And most women would kill to have nails like those! Maybe not as sharp, but as neat and long as yours!”

 

“Hee hee, you like flattering me don't you? I'm not going to skewer you if you don't!”

 

“No really! I'm super jealous of your feet!”

 

Tina was more jealous of Kim's size and power, though...And the freedom it afforded her. What she wouldn't give to be in her body for even a day!

 

“My feet aren't all good, I can't wear closed-toed shoes with these nails,” Kim argued with a hint of sarcasm, “And I can only wear leg-warmers, my toenails would destroy any socks!”

 

Tina laughed.

 

“It's too bad we human women don't have much time to spoil ourselves though,” Tina murmured, trying not to sound sad, “Keeping ourselves even moderately hygienic in a human colony with scarce resources is nearly impossible!”

 

“Not to mention getting a decent tan when every kind of critter under the sun wants to have you for dinner! And Lyrians are the worst, no offense. I was lucky enough to keep my daughter...you know what happened to poor Phil.”

 

“You humans wouldn't have to worry about any of that with me hun, I promise!,” Kim pointed out, “I'd even give you privacy in one of my spare rooms.”

 

“I don't know,” She replied solemnly, “Just this morning any Lyrian in sight was our mortal enemy. Never in a million years did I think I'd run into one like you. I still need time to think things over.”

 

“Its okay, I understand Tina”

 

“Thanks Kim.”

Chapter 18 (No drawings) by geeman
Author's Notes:

Someone let me know if doing this is against the rules or something: doing two versions of a chapter.

---------------------------------

“There seems to be some artificial lights here,” Tommy noted, “Not that I can see the colony from this distance...”

 

Kim casually took a baby wipe out of her purse and rubbed her face clean of dried up tears, “Ugh, what did you say again, Tommy?”

 

“You know, now may not have been the best time for that, honey.”

 

“Nonsense,” She responded, “I wouldn't want to make a bad first impression on the little humans, now would I?”

 

He rolled his eyes, “You were just freaking out a second ago!”

 

“Well it's not like I could force them not be scared of me, I might as well calm down since I can't really change anything.”

 

“The lights,” Tommy reiterated, “I was mentioning that there's some lights here!”

 

“Oh, don't worry about that, I can see in the dark remember?”

 

“Yeah, we all know how amazing and talented you are,” Tommy mumbled sarcastically.

 

A light, feminine giggle was his response, “Well it's nice to be getting some recognition around here!”

 

“Anyone got any bright ideas?,” Phil hollered, trying to break up the lover's chit-chat, “I still don’t think bringing this woman here was a good idea!”

 

The landscape responded, “Oh hush you!”

 

All the adult humans, and the breathing environment they were atop, were arguing for ideas on what to do about their situation. If it wasn’t for the dire status they were in, the humans may have found it funny—who would have thought they’d be arguing with a Lyrian while riding it?

 

“They could attack us if we got too close, there's always that danger!,” Phil argued.

 

“Just who do you think your mounted on?,” Kim replied sheepishly, “There isn't anything they have that can scratch an itch, let alone hurt me!”

 

“Obviously, it's not you were worried about!,” Don answered, “Once we get safely inside the colony, there may be people who will attack us simply for making an ally of a Lyrian—you never know!”

 

“Not only that,” Tina interjected, “But we don't even know if they'll be willing to help us! There's a good chance they just turn us down if they have too many refugees already!”

 

Separate from the adults, on another portion of Kim's head, Ron casually approached Sally, “Hiya!”

 

“Wow you look sho shtrong,” She replied, looking at the sturdy boy.

 

“Thanks! My Mommy and my Daddy used to make me carry heavy things back at the colony.”

 

“I bet you culd beat shomone up!”

 

“Yeah maybe,” Ron replied in a low tone, “Not that it did me any good against that Lyrian that attacked us; compared to her I'm nothing.”

 

Shelly came closer to Ron and patted his back a little, “Well howsh we shopposed to fight them? They ish like tooooooooo big!”

 

He lowered his gaze, “Its just not fair.”

 

“I guesh sho.”

 

Despite the fact that she had been arguing with the adults over a course of action, Kim still managed to pay attention to Ron and Shelly's conversation. She wanted to make Ron feel better about himself, and tell him he was strong, but she wasn't about to lie to him.

 

Over the course of the past several months she'd become more fond of humans then she'd ever imagined...Especially now that she'd met other humans besides Tommy, and saw how unique they all were. But she knew how weak and helpless they were first hand.

 

Heck, if she had her way she'd have every human in the entire world tucked safely inside her house, drinking her breast milk and calling her mommy.

 

They'd ALL be safe with me,” She told herself.

 

“Hey Kim...,” Ron mumbled, snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

“Uh, what is it Ronny?”

 

“What if we just walked over there?” He suggested.

 

“You mean...”

 

“Just humans. That way we could tell them you're not here to hurt anyone.”

 

Tommy turned towards the boy in the distance, “That's kind of crazy!”

 

“I'm not fond of the idea either,” Kim opined sharply, “Sorry, dear.”

 

“Aw its all right,” The boy responded, “It was a bad idea anyway.”

 

“It's crazy Kim, I'm not gonna lie, but nobody has anything better.”

 

“It's not that his idea is all bad,” Kim began, “It's just that it puts all you littles at risk, and I'd certainly hate for my Tomm---I mean er, you to have to put yourself in harm's way!”

 

“Ugh, come on Kim, I'm an grown man!”

 

“Yeah but I care about you too much to let you go!”

 

“I can help them, come on, just let me! I'll be right back, I promise!”

 

The giantess plucked her beau from the top of her head and cut the hair bond off him with a fingernail, “Your not going and that's final, mister!”

 

Phil, Tina, and Don halted their conversation.

 

“Where's Tommy,” Tina asked.

 

“I'm over he--”

 

“He's with me!,” Kim's voice interrupted from below, “And whatever plan you guys end up choosing: leave him out of it!”

 

“You can keep your man-pet then!,” Phil yelled, “We'll go!”

 

“Hey, I'm not anyone's pet!”

 

“The children stay with me as well,” Kim added.

 

Tina made her way over to her daughter and sat down nearby, “Well if that's that, then I'm staying with Shelly.”

 

Don blurted sarcastically,“I guess it's just the men going, you and me, Phil.”

 

“Wait, what about me?” Tommy protested.

 

“You aren't going and that's FINAL!”

 

“You heard your owner,” Phil spat, “Just stay here and let the men take care of this.”

 

Kim glanced down at her lover, it was obvious what these men were doing...

 

“Hey, nobody makes snarky remarks at my Tommy,” She scolded, “I can just as easily not let anyone go and walk up to the colony myself!”

 

Dang it Kim!,” Tommy thought, “Just cut off my balls why don't you!”

 

Don thought about how much more chaos Kim would bring to the colony if she approached any further—it was bad enough she was so nearby to begin with!

 

“Fine, I'm sorry okay. Phil?”

 

“Yeah, yeah!”

 

“Goody~,” She chirped.

 

“Hey babe, can't I just go, I can take care off myself, please?”

 

“Noooope,” She huffed playfully.

 

“Oh come on, you are being completely unre---”

 

The giantess cut him off by closing her fist, trapping him inside, “Lalalala, I'm not listening.”

 

Tina giggled as she watched Kim manhandle Tommy with no effort. What she wouldn't do to have control over men like that! Especially the asshole that left her pregnant with Shelly and booked it...

 

Don rubbed the stump where his arm used to be, “Cmon Kim, let us down already! We'll explain the situation then come back for the rest of you! You said you had another injured in need of medical attention, didn't you?”

 

“Yeah, my Mommy is hurt!” Ron chimed in.

 

Anna!” She reminded herself.

 

With all the new unexpected developments Kim almost forgot the reason they were looking for the colony in the first place!

 

She quickly snatched Don and Phil off her head, tearing the hair threads they were attached to and crouched on one knee to set them down.

 

“Kim, your perfect hair!,” Tina croaked, “Don't you think you should ask people to untie themselves first?”

 

“Don't worry about it dear, it was just some strands,” She said as she lowered the duo to the ground, “Besides it grows back in a jiffy!”

 

“So are you two really sure about this,” Kim asked, still holding the duo, “We can come up with a better plan with a bit more time!”

 

“Just release me already, dammit,” Don croaked, “I'm injured, not a child!”

 

“I'm with him,” Phil agreed.

 

“Suit yourselves,” The Lyrian said, flattening her palm on the ground, “If I sense anything funny at the colony, I'm coming in after you.”

 

“Save your worry for that pet of yours!,” Phil spat, “We can handle anything as long as it ain't no damned Lyrians!”

 

Kim looked down at the specks of men at her feet. It took a lot of effort and self control on her part to allow such fragile beings to fend for themselves. But at the end of the day despite how she may feel about humanity, she had to allow them to make their own decisions.

 

It was bad enough she had to humiliate Tommy in front of other people like she did. But in her mind when Tommy agreed to be her boyfriend, he belonged to her in a way. So she would override his choices to keep him safe if she had to!

 

Hopefully he'd understand that it was her love of him that made her do these kinds of things. The other humans, however had no such commitment to her, so as much as it pained her, she'd let them go.

 

That didn't mean she wouldn't try to persuade them though...In a last ditch effort to change their minds she asked, “Don, your wound's not going to trouble you, is it? Phil are you okay emotionally?”

 

“I'm fine,” Phil answered, “Thinking about my family now, isn't gonna do any good. The only thing I can do now is try to survive and preserve their memory.”

 

“I've spilled my share of tears...,” He declared, “I have to move on.”

 

“If only I'd gotten there sooner they may ha---”

 

“I don't need your pity, Lyrian! Still, I do thank you for your help. I think I was wrong about you. You may be half-decent!”

 

“Was that a complement?,” Kim giggled.

 

Phil turned his back on her, “Take it how you will.”

 

Her gaze shifted to the other human at her feet, “How about you Don?”

 

“I'm fine,” Don blurted.

 

The tiny man craned his head up to look at the Lyrian woman, properly. To say she was massive was an understatement. To him Kimberly was a moving mountain of womanly curves. A monolith that wouldn't even have to bat an eyelash to end his life.

 

Despite himself, the thoughts forming in his mind as his eyes traveled were beginning to turn him on. Abruptly, his gaze stopped at the Lyrian's monumental red panties.

 

Whooooa,” He thought in astonishment, “Those are so marvelous that I-I, can't e-even think straight...!”

 

From above, Kim saw his dumbfounded stare with perfect clarity and traced his eyes to their destination: between her open thighs. A huge smile formed on her face. Bingo! She now had a plan of attack...

 

He roughly clasped his stump, trying to rid himself of dirty thoughts, “Ugrh, I'm a man! I have a job to do dammit!”

 

“I'll let you ride in them,” Kim taunted, her eyes locked on the little voyeur, “You'd like that, wouldn't you?”

 

Don's heart froze in his chest. Suddenly she wasn't a beautiful, gorgeous, landscape of a woman but an angry deity that was staring him down with the glowing-green eyes of a demon!

 

The giantess giggled, “Oh relax, sweetie, I'm not going to mush you just for looking! It's only natural for men to have a bit of a...wandering eye.”

 

“Ugh, um,” Don blubbered.

 

“I'm sure we can work something out, if you're still interested...but you're gonna have to forget about going to the colony with the current plan.”

 

She's dead serious, holy shit I hit the jackpot!”

 

“For your information, they are made of the finest silk, super luxurious,” Kim purred, making sure to draw out every word.

 

“Hey are you sober!,” Tommy shouted. She heard his mumbled speech through her fist and noticed his jealousy.

 

“Oh don't be like that Tommy, there's a mountain of me to go around, learn to share,” She chuckled, “If you wanna ride in them too, well all you had to do was ask.”

 

I was wondering what happened to horny Kim,” Tommy joked to himself, “I'm surprised she's held off as long as she has. But other men, really!?”

 

“Jeez lady,” Phil snorted with blushed cheeks, “T-This is a grave situation!”

 

“I'm soo sorry, you're right. I should have asked you too. I shouldn't have left you out like that!”

 

“I-It's not that!,” He yelled awkwardly, “Jeez, there are kids aboard you, you know!”

 

Kim whispered something to Tina, who was 800 feet away from the men, atop her head.

 

“Oh, I don't mind,” Tina giggled, “Shelly and Ron haven't a clue what your talking about, Phil is overreacting!”

 

“Tina says she doesn't mind,” Kim replied with a smile.

 

“Come on,” Kim reasoned, “You can risk your lives to talk with the colony, or you can stay with me and we'll think of a better plan. And to top it off, we could have our conversation with you tucked safe in my panties if you'd like, don't worry I'll still be able to hear you both!~.”

 

“C-Come on Don, l-let's go.,” Phil said tapping the man's shoulder.

 

“I-I, I m-mean yeah!”

 

“D-Don't you have any shame woman!,” Phil yelled with his back turned.

 

Damn it!,” Kim thought to herself as she watched the humans walk away, “I was sure I'd be able to seduce them to stay and think things over!”

 

Please be okay guys, I don't want to have any more deaths on my conscience!”

 

“I guess all that's left is to hope that they can convince the leaders to help us,” Tina said aloud.

 

“Yeah,” Kim replied with defeat in her voice, “I'm gonna take a seat, hold on everyone.”

 

The hundred thousand ton woman slowly sat down against the side wall of the tunnel.

 

“I wonder if they're going to be alright,” She uttered.

 

Tina gently rubbed the scalp beneath her, “They're not going up against Lyrians, don't worry they should be fine.”

 

She never thought she'd meet a Lyrian who actually cared about humans, but Tina couldn't deny how genuine Kim seemed.

 

Why would someone so powerful need to lie to some humans to catch them in a trap?,” She reasoned with herself.

 

Kim opened the hand with Tommy in it. It was obvious by his posture that he wasn't in a good mood—far from it. She really felt terrible about having humiliated him like that, but having him in the palm of her hand at the moment, safe and sound, made it all worthwhile.

 

She brought her other hand near him and gently rubbed his back with the pad of her index finger, “I'm sorry I had to do that sweetie, do you forgive me?”

 

Tommy crossed his arms, “Hmph.”

 

She lifted the hand holding the little human slightly above her head so that he would be looking down on her. Kim hoped she could make herself seem weaker, by putting him above her.

 

“Aww, come on Tommy, don't be mad at me, pretty pleeeeasse?”

 

“I'll get over it,” Tommy blurted, sitting on her palm with his back turned, “Eventually. But it didn't help that you were flirting with those two!”

 

Tina carefully studied the lovers quarrel, taking special care to observe how Kim was manipulating the situation to her favor. She couldn't help but giggle at how ridiculous this picture was, “Really a Lyrian woman is desperately begging for forgiveness from a man smaller than her pinky nail!”

 

Kim blinked a couple of times trying to teary up her eyes a little, “Look at me, please.”

 

The human man didn't budge.

 

“Tommy, please,” She pleaded, “I'm sorry! I shouldn't have flirted with them before we agreed on whether we wanted other partners in the relationship or not.”

 

“Yeah, your damn right, you shouldn't have!”

 

“You know how I am,” She reasoned, “I'm a promiscuous person by nature.

 

“That I do know.”

 

“See! And just because I screw around with someone else doesn't mean I love them like I love you!”

 

“Yeah, well I still think we should talk about this later,” Tommy responded.

 

“Okay, whatever you want honey.”

 

“If you're really sorry, put me down and let me go with them, then.”

 

“Sorry, Tommy but that's one's not up for discussion,” She asserted, “I messed up big time when I acted like a dog in heat with Phil and Don, I'll give you that. In my defense I didn't it do just because, I had a plan, as odd as that sounds, but I admit I went too far...”

 

She continued, “But keeping you here safe with me, was not a mistake.”

 

“So I get nothing then,” Ron uttered in frustration, “Well this sucks.”

 

“I'll just leave you alone then,” Kim said, disappointed.

 

Boy, this woman has the patience of an angel; if that little man gave me sass and I was big, there'd be hell to pay!,” Tina thought to herself from her perch.

 

“Mommy, why ish you shmiling like that? It's scawing me,” Shelly cried.

 

Tina quickly wiped the smirk off her face, “I'm sorry dear, I was just thinking about something.”

 

She rubbed her daughters head gently, and turned her attention back to the lovers.

 

“Would you like to rest in my bra?,” Kim asked Tommy, as she lowered him to chest level.

 

“Can I choose somewhere not on your body?”

 

“Sorry Tommy but no,” She replied sternly, “There could be roaches or some other unsafe critters around.”

 

“Okay then, I just wanna take a nap.”

 

Kim gently rubbed her little boyfriend. Despite herself, she found him almost too cute to resist when he was angry like this. Especially how feisty he was being!

 

Most of the time Tommy was fairly mellow and compliant, a far cry from how he was acting now. If she weren't trying to quell his anger, she would have already smothered him in kisses!

 

“You know,” She purred as she gently petted her prize, “Your a lil' cutie pie when your mad.”

 

Tommy tried to brush aside the mammoth finger to no avail, “That's not helping! Just put me in already!”

 

“Jeez, grumpy,” She giggled, lifting her shirt and unhooking her bra.

 

Kim deposited her mini boyfriend on the nipple without Anna and put her bra back on. Then, she pulled her navel length shirt back down and leaned her head against the wall of the tunnel. Finally, she huddled her knees in close to her body for warmth.

 

“How long do you think this will take?”

 

“Q-Quite a while, Kim,” Tina answered with a bit of a stutter, “You have to remember t-that the colony is still rather a distance away for humans, at least fifteen m-minutes to get there and another f-fifteen to get back.”

 

“Not to mention how long they're gonna take to deliberate on this,” Kim murmured a bored voice, “Ugh, I should have brought a puzzle or something.”

 

“Tina, is Ron asleep? His breathing pattern is too regular.”

 

The tiny woman stared blankly, trying to gauge just how sensitive her hearing must have been to notice that. Even being right next to the kid, she wasn't have been able to gauge that from sound alone.

 

“Um, uh, yeah he's asleep right now,” She said awkwardly.

 

This was the first time she was practically alone with a Lyrian. To say she wasn't nervous would be a flat out lie. And there was something about Kim in particular that made Tina even more nervous than she would have expected. An aura about her...

 

“So um, when d-did you meet Ron and T-Tommy?,” Tina asked anxiously, trying to break the ice.

 

“Don't be so nervous. Let's just have a friendly chat while waiting for the guys to return, okay?”

 

“I-I, well, um, alright. I'll try not to be so nervous.”

 

“Great!,” Kim chirped, “Would you rather be on my knee as we talked?”

 

“Can Shelly come?”

 

“Sure, sweetie, whatever you want.”

 

Tina knew that Kim was most likely lacing her voice in sugar to try and calm her. It was actually working, much to her surprise...

 

“Mommy can I shtay with Ron?,” Shelly protested.

 

Tina looked over the strand Shelly was tied with and tugged it a couple times, “I already secured you, so why not?”

 

“I ish going to shleep too, ish that okay mom?

 

“Of course Shelly!”

 

The little girl tucked into a ball near Ron and covered herself in silver hair strands, “Nighty night.”

 

“Aww, they look like siblings,” Tina squealed.

 

Kim fluttered, she could hear the two little humans' soft heartbeats, “What little angels! Anyway Tina, are you ready, now?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Lightly, Tina was pinched between a tower-like index finger and thumb and deposited on the massive woman's creamy knee flesh. With the huddled-in position Kim was sitting in, the kneecap Tina rested on was little below eye level: a comfortable chatting position for both women.

 

For the tiny one, her hostess's giant face took up the entire field of view. It was intimidating to say the least, but this way she had facial expressions to look at while they talked as opposed to guessing the expressions when being atop Kim's head.

 

“I'm j-jealous of your f-flawless skin,” Tina stuttered, “Even from this close, I-I don't see any blemishes.”

 

Kim smiled, “Oh you flatter me!~”

 

“So a-anyway when did you meet Tommy a-and Ron,” The tiny woman asked, trying to keep her breathing relaxed as she stared at a mouth large enough to swallow a legion of human adults.

 

The giantess tried not to open her mouth wide as she talked. Only opening as far necessary to pronounce each syllable, “Tommy I met the first day I moved here from London, it's been around four months already.”

 

“You s-seem fond of him.”

 

“I love the human with all my heart,” Kim replied sincerely, “It was probably simple loneliness that drove me when I first met him...I became overly attached to him because he was tiny and I had nobody. But now that I've been with him for this long, I know that I really do love him.”

 

“He's really sweet and does care for others,” She continued, “You saw how fast he was about patching Don's arm up. He's coordinated me to save Ron's mother Anna, she's still alive because of his efforts. He's convinced me of my kindness and worth plenty of times before. He puts up with a LOT of my bs, you saw how he kind of forgave me for flirting with those men?”

 

“That's true,” Tina chimed.

 

“I'm sure you may be thinking that it's just because he's scared of me hurting him or something. But you've seen how easily I can detect if someone is afraid or not, I'd know if that were the case! Also, I've always told him I'd let him go if he didn't love me and I meant that...”

 

“And then there's the fact that he stayed by my side when he discovered my, well how do I put this...”

 

“He sounds like quite the catch,” Tina interrupted.

 

Kim smiled, “I sure think so!”

 

“OH sorry, what were you gonna say before?”

 

“Never mind, lets just leave it at that.”

 

“Ah! You mean, your powers?” The human blurted, “Like the glow-in-the dark eyes and the super hearing?”

 

“Well that is part of it, but those abilities come at a price...”

 

“Mainly that this body needs to drink blood to survive. And not just any blood. It has to be Lyrian blood...Or human.”

 

“What!?” Tina gasped.

 

“It's true, if I don't drink blood I'll succumb to my base instincts and go on a killing spree. It's already happened to me before,” She answered with a sad tone.

 

Tina tried calming herself down to speak, “It a-all makes sense now, though. All these s-strange powers you seem to have: super hearing, superior motor control and reflexes! The blood! You fit the description of the legend of a V-Vampire!”

 

“Tommy mentioned that too...”

 

“Tell me, how do you f-fare in sunlight?,” Tina asked, reminding herself to be as serene as possible.

 

“Well I actually had to apply several layers of advanced sunblock to come out to this park today. I would have worn a hat too but I wanted Tommy and Ron to ride atop my head so they'd have a nice view on the trip. But I'm still not too fond of sunlight either way; I'm actually loving this dark sewer tunnel right now!”

 

“Hmm, while you walked around outside you tended to stick to shadows, I thought it just because you hated the heat like everybody else! So what happens if you don't wear the sunblock?”

 

“Well,” Kim began, “If I'm in the sun too long I can get severe skin damage. Rashes, burns, the works, but much worse than a normal Lyrian! But if I stay any longer than that and I'll lose my mind, and my instincts take over, similar to when I don't get enough blood.”

 

“I see, you somewhat fit with Vampire myths although you don't exactly turn to ash simply by being in sunlight...And I've never heard of forever lactating Vampires before!,” Tina giggled.

 

The giant woman's cheeks flushed red, “Hey! I see you're comfortable enough to tease me, now!”

 

“You wouldn't make a very good horror movie villain, you're too much a goody-two-shoes for that!”

 

“Hee hee, stop.” Kim said, tapping the tiny woman lightly with the fleshy pad of a finger.

 

“Yikes,” Tina yelped playfully, “I'd hate for you to skewer me with those fingernail's of yours!”

 

“Aww, don't worry Tina, I'd never do that!”

 

She chuckled, “Well I'm certainly glad to hear it!”

 

“I'm gonna miss you when you go back to the colony,” Kim muttered suddenly, “I love having Tommy around but it'd be nice to have other people to talk to every now and then.”

 

“I'll think about it,” Tina replied, mildly rubbing the woman's knee, “You seem like a great person to be around.”

 

“You mean...REALLY!?,” Kim exclaimed in joy, “Even though I just told you I need to drink blood to live!?”

 

“The children are sleeping, you!,” Tina scolded.

 

Kim slapped her hands to her mouth, “Whoops, sorry.”

 

“No worries. My Shelly at least, sleeps like a rock!”

 

The landscape of woman giggled softly.

 

Tina took a deep breath and steadied her nerves, she didn't want to give Kim any false hope but she WOULD think about it. Maybe living with a Lyrian like her wouldn't be so bad...

 

Tina continued, “I'll talk to my daughter about this when I get the chance, who knows it might be fun! You drinking blood is really nothing; even if you were a normal Lyrian I wouldn't be any safer than I am now. A normal Lyrian is just as big a threat to us humans!”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“So let me think about it...If you still want me by the end of it, then I'll be glad to stay with you!”

 

“Of course sweetie!” Kim responded, “I'd love the extra company. My house has plenty of spare rooms, I'll even buy more human furniture for you all!”

 

“Sounds tempting, though I'll warn you: I am kind of picky about furnishings.”

 

“Hee hee, me too!” Kim beamed with a smile.

 

“Maybe I can trade the colony some materials or goods in exchange for human made items like beds and clothes,” Kim speculated, “If everything goes well with Phil and Don that is...”

 

“I hope it does, human colonies don't take Lyrian presence well, as you can imagine.”

 

“Yeah, that makes sense.”

 

“What about Ron?,” Tina asked, “When did you meet him?”

 

Kim gritted her teeth, “That was yesterday night when a Lyrian woman attacked his family in an alleyway.”

 

“A-And his p-parents?,” She inquired further, the sight of Kim's maddened face made her tense again. It didn't help that Kim was exhibiting teeth that could easily mash dozens of human bodies to a bloody pulp!

 

“I have his mother in my bra, she's not in great condition I might add, thanks to that disgusting woman,” Kim explained bitterly, “The mother is the whole reason I was looking for a human colony in the first place: to get human medical attention for her.”

 

“Well I'm glad that y-you did, if it wasn't for you that Lyrian boy would have...”

 

Kim shifted from an fiery expression to a soft one in an instant, “Don't think about it sweetie, just don't think about it, okay?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“And Ron's father?” Tina asked.

 

The colossal face face went pale and glowing eyes drooped, “Gone. I was there too late to save him.”

 

“Sorry, I shouldn't be asking these things.”

 

“Its alright dear, you didn't know.”

 

“Let's talk about something less depressing, yeah?,” Tina suggested.

 

“Alrighty, like what?”

 

“Weeeeeeellll,” Tina began, drawing out the word, “Have you had your little man paint your nails yet?”

 

“Hows he supposed to do that? The brush is much bigger than him.”

 

“Oh, I have a couple of ideas,” Tina giggled, “It could be a bonding experience for you both. I'm sure once he cools down he'd be glad to pamper you.”

 

“It might take a while for him paint them, but it sounds fun, I'll suggest it to him.”

 

Tina turned around and looked down at Kim's sandal-clad feet, off in the distance.

 

“Yeah, you have very pretty feet,” She began, “And most women would kill to have nails like those! Maybe not as sharp, but as neat and long as yours!”

 

“Hee hee, you like flattering me don't you? I'm not going to skewer you if you don't!”

 

“No really! I'm super jealous of your feet!”

 

Tina was more jealous of Kim's size and power, though...And the freedom it afforded her. What she wouldn't give to be in her body for even a day!

 

“My feet aren't all good, I can't wear closed-toed shoes with these nails,” Kim argued with a hint of sarcasm, “And I can only wear leg-warmers, my toenails would destroy any socks!”

 

Tina laughed.

 

“It's too bad we human women don't have much time to spoil ourselves though,” Tina murmured, trying not to sound sad, “Keeping ourselves even moderately hygienic in a human colony with scarce resources is nearly impossible!”

 

“Not to mention getting a decent tan when every kind of critter under the sun wants to have you for dinner! And Lyrians are the worst, no offense. I was lucky enough to keep my daughter...you know what happened to poor Phil.”

 

“You humans wouldn't have to worry about any of that with me hun, I promise!,” Kim pointed out, “I'd even give you privacy in one of my spare rooms.”

 

“I don't know,” She replied solemnly, “Just this morning any Lyrian in sight was our mortal enemy. Never in a million years did I think I'd run into one like you. I still need time to think things over.”

 

“Its okay, I understand Tina”

 

“Thanks Kim.”

Chapter 19 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Here's another one, hope you guys can dig it! Sorry for the wait, sometimes I struggle to find motivation to write these XP. OH, I updated the bios to include Ron now, complete with a little drawing! I'll be slowly adding in all the newer characters as things go on.

*Went back and Re-edited this one to reduce line spacing. Finally figured it out Stubbornstain! Thanks for the suggestion!

----------------------

Don and Phil approached the left side of the colony. The colony itself was embedded into both sides of the cylindrical tunnel, with bridges connecting the two sides. Houses and buildings were constructed atop layered shelf's that were built into the sides of the tunnel walls. The bridges were high enough that most Lyrians weren't tall enough to ram with the tops of their heads.

 

As the duo approached, most of the lights were dimmed down, including several of the Lyrian-sized wall embedded bulbs running near the colony. Despite some dimmed lights, there was still enough illumination to see what was going on.

 

"Damn, our colony paled in comparison to this," Don muttered, "It's impressive to say the least."

 

"It looks like they have plenty of weaponry," Phil noticed, as he pointed to mounted cannons, "I think with a couple shots from those, even a Lyrian would be toast!"

 

"It's probably why this one has survived long enough to be so advanced," Don pointed out, "Most colonies, ours included, are just cobbled together shacks and buildings. No heavy protection against any attacks—being secluded isn't enough."

 

"True, but it's not like most colonies last long enough for this kind of thing to be implemented. If it's not Lyrians, it's insects attacking or wild animals. Lucky for us insects and animals can be scared off with certain smells or fire, if only it were that easy with Lyrians."

 

"Damn giant bastards won't leave us be!” Don croaked, “We'd be fine on our own if it wasn't for them! And I'd still have my fucking left arm!"

 

Suddenly Phil froze, and a drop of sweat rolled down his cheek. As carefully as he could he raised both hands up and tried to keep himself from trembling.

 

"Freeze!"

 

"Holy shit, what's going on?," Don panicked as his eyes scanned the area.

 

"DONT FUCKING MOVE!!"

 

He stopped looking around and slowly lifted both hands.

 

"Where are they?," Don whispered anxiously.

 

Phil gulped, "Above the gate, there are at least forty of them lined up along the walls, armed to the teeth."

 

Don felt a quick flash of red light hit his right eye and carefully moved his eyeballs down...He was covered in them: red dots, forming a grid spanning his entire body spaced around one to two inches apart.

 

"Hey asshole in the poncho! Stop looking around or yer' brains'll go flying!"

 

"Shit," Don uttered before turning his gaze downward.

 

"Bag em'!," Was the last thing either men heard before feeling a sharp pain in the back of the head and passing out.

 

---------

Further back in the tunnel...

 

“Hey Kim,” Tina chirped from atop Kim's knee, “I was wondering: is that a jacket or a shirt you're wearing?”

 

“What makes you ask that?”

 

“Well earlier when you put Tommy in your bra, I noticed you didn't unzip it, you had to pull it up...Plus the material looks too thin to be a jacket.”

 

Kim giggled, “It's a shirt, the zipper is just for show. I can't actually unzip it.”

 

“That's kinda odd,” Tina replied, “But I can't say I'm not jealous. It's a really nice top, super sexy.”

 

The mountainous woman blushed, “Thanks.”

 

Suddenly, the silver-haired Lyrians spine tingled for a moment.

 

"They're unconscious," She reported in grave seriousness, “Don and Phil I mean.”

 

Tina stood up on the massive kneecap, "Are they dead!?"

 

Looking down at the tiny woman, the giantess blew a controlled sigh of relief, "Thankfully not. Just knocked unconscious."

 

Every breath or word the monumental Kimberly took required the utmost control. Any normal gust of wind her gigantic mouth produced had to be fully contained lest the tiny woman be sent flying to her death.

 

Lucky for her I brushed my teeth,” Kim thought with a laugh, “I'd probably suffocate her with my rancid morning breath.”

 

"They'll be fine right?," Tina asked, snapping the giantess out of her thoughts.

 

"I don't want to chance this," She uttered softly, "It throws all subtlety out the window but I don't want those two getting hurt. I may need to get involved after all."

 

---------

 

His cheeks stung. More like ached.

 

"Wake up asshole!"

 

Phil mumbled and felt another sharp smack hit his left cheek.

 

"We need'ta talk to you open yer' eyes man!"

 

They opened, only to gaze upon a heavily bearded man in a blue uniform staring him down with piercing eyes.

 

“Finally! Jeez we ain't club ya' over the head that hard, what a pansy!”

 

In a light daze Phil mumbled, “Who are you?”

 

The man smacked him, “I'm asking the questions 'round here, got it?”

 

“Perfectly,” Phil blurted in a mock tone.

 

“Don't get uppity with me! I'll have yer' balls removed faster than you can say salted peanuts!”

 

The thought drove Phil to quick submission—something about the way the man said it told him he'd actually carry out the threat if pushed too far.

 

“What's yer' name?”

 

“It's Phil.”

 

“So Phil, lemme begin by asking ya' what colony yer' from.”

 

“West Philadelphia street colony,” Phil muttered in a gloomy tone.

 

The man's face softened, “I'm sorry, we know what happened ta' yer' colony. Those damn Lyrians.”

 

Phil lowered his gaze, “The other man: Don, my family, along with a single-mother and daughter, together we formed a refugee group that managed to escape the attack. I'm sure there were others.”

 

“Yer' family?”

 

“They're gone.” Phil replied solemnly, “A teenage Lyrian boy attacked us and killed them all in front of me. He also ripped off Don's left arm. That Lyrian woman we're with now is the only reason we weren't completely obliterated...”

 

The man gritted his teeth, “And the mother and daughter?”

 

“The Lyrian woman has them, they are safe.”

 

“Yeah, hopefully,” The man sighed, “That silver hair's been well known about fer' some time, not that I trust her. Unfortunately her jes' being here made'th colony go bat-shit!”

 

“She seems trustworthy,” Phil uttered.

 

The man slapped him, “You idiots! It don't matter whether we can trust'th broad or not, she's not the only Lyrian that's been known to help humans! That aside, th'point is that ya' gave away our position! Even if that woman got the best intentions there ain't no telling what kinda leaks there'll be: accidental or not!

 

“It was the only way!,” Phil yelled, “We have injured people in need of medical attention! We have a woman in dire condition!”

 

“We can take care of ya'r injured,” He huffed, “But that's it. We can't offer more'en that!”

 

A young man in uniform abruptly busted through a heavy door, “Sir!”

 

“Not now we're in'th middle of something!”

 

“S-Sir this is important!”

 

“What's it then!?”

 

“I'd like to make sure that they get treated properly,” A feminine voice boomed from outside the building.

 

“What the fuck!?”

 

“T-That's what I-I was trying to tell you sir!,” The young man bumbled, “T-The Lyrian s-suddenly a-appeared in front o-of the colony!”

 

“Whatdaya mean 'suddenly appeared'!?” The bearded man asked in a rage, “And how's this broad able t'hear our conversation in here!?”

 

He turned to face Phil, “Ya'r not bugged are you!?”

 

Phil quickly shook his head.

 

“Has this man been treating you well?,” Kim asked tenderly from outside, “I heard a couple of smacking sounds.”

 

The young officer paced about the room whispering in fear, “Oh man, oh man, oh man, we're dead! Fucking dead!”

 

“I thought yer' friendly silver Lyrian broad wasn't gonna attack us!?” The man angrily asked Phil.

 

“I don't know!,” He answered, “I barely met her today! I don't know what she's capable of!”

 

“Ooouuu Phil!,” Kim murmured in mock sadness, her voice causing the building to tremble, “I thought we were already friends?”

 

“Listen Kim, leave this to me! This is human affairs, no need to get involved!,” He uttered.

 

“No thanks, I think I wanna get involved. See that man nearby, hurt you. And I don't like people hurting my friends.”

 

“Were NOT friends!” Phil yelled.

 

“Is that any way to talk to someone who wants to help you?,” She bellowed.

 

“Listen Lyrian,” The commander yelled sternly, “We 'ave weapons more'dan capable of harming a Lyrian so you'd better jes' leave while you still can!”

 

“I’m sooooo scawed,” Kim mocked, as if talking to a baby, “Pwease don't attack little ol' me! I'm just a harmwess lady!”

 

“Were gonna die, were gonna die, were gonna die!,” The young man kept uttering like a zombie as he paced back and forth in the dimly-lit room.

 

“Calm yer' ass down Private!” The older man said.

 

“Yeah Private!,” Kim chirped in with a light giggle from outside, “Why doesn't everyone just relax? I never said I was going to attack the colony did I?”

 

“Dammit woman, jes' go away! I've 'eard you like helpin' humans, well you can help by goin' away!”

 

“Cooooommander Saaaam,” She uttered playfully, “That wasn't a very nice thing to say. Why don't you come outside so I can chat with you face to face?”

 

“How'd ya' know my na--”

 

“I overheard it,” She interrupted, with a matter-of-fact tone, “You know, with my ears.”

 

“What!?,” The old commander replied in surprise, “Whaddaya' mean, 'you overheard it'!?”

 

“Come out and I may just tell you!~”

 

“Curse me' shoddy luck!,” Sam huffed, “Why'd I have t'be in charge on a day like this!?”

 

“Sir, you don't mean...,” The young private began, after gaining control of his nerves.

 

“I do.”

 

Sam took a deep breath, “Imma go out there.”

 

The young man stepped in front of Sam, “But sir, the Lyrian could be dangerous!”

 

“It don't matter where we are'n this colony,” He said pushing the young man aside, “Nowhere's safe!”

 

“Aww, Commander don't say that,” Kim remarked, “Your all as safe as a fiddle, okay?”

 

“Jeez woman!,” Sam yelled, “R'we gonna be able't have a private conversation 'round here!?”

 

“Ahh, nooope!~,” Kim replied playfully, “My hearing wasn't built with an off-switch.”

 

Commander Sam grumbled as he exited the office, “Keep Phil here! If anythin' happens at least we got us a bargaining chip. Th'broad seems to care a lot for him.”

 

“There's no need that, little Sam,” Kim boomed, “But I guess it makes sense so I'm okay with it as long as there's no further abuse.”

 

“Fine, don't hurt 'im Private,” The human commander uttered as he walked out of the interrogation room.

 

The bearded man turned a corner and got onto an elevator; then hit the button labeled “roof”.

 

The tiny room he was in came to a somewhat abrupt stop and the doors opened with a “ding”.

 

The giantess immediately pinpointed him and gave him a view-encompassing smile, “So nice of you to tend to your company...”

 

The building he stood upon was a twenty-five story building and even it paled in comparison to this monstrosity of a woman. Since the headquarters was built atop one of the mid-height shelf’s of the city the extra elevation allowed the roof which he stood to be about level with her enormous lips while she was at full height.

 

Then he saw her glowing-green eyes...That certainly wasn't a trait any of the Lyrians he'd ever seen before possessed!

 

“You humans sure have an impressive city here,” Kim uttered, her minty breath washing over the officer, “I'm serious, it's impressive. I kinda wish I was small so I could explore it.”

 

“Jes' cut to the chase woman, whaddaya want?,” Sam inquired sternly.

 

His high and mighty talk was an act and Sam knew it...At that moment, he wanted to find a corner to shrivel up into a little ball against as her light-up eyes seemed to gaze into his very soul. But Sam wasn't about to panic in the face of adversity that easily, he wasn't the commander for nothing!

 

“Now, now,” Kim pouted as she wagged an index finger in disapproval, “Is that any way to talk to a guest.”

 

“I-I know about ya' Lyrian,” The commander began, “There are some amongst us who've been 'elped by you in'th past. Some even say your a hero...”

 

Kim blushed.

 

“But don't let that go'ta yarr' behemoth head,” He continued, standing tall on his perch, “I've never trusted a Lyrian before an' prolly never will!”

 

Her eyes narrowed and his blood ran cold, “Not much of a gentleman are you?”

 

Phew, for a second there...”

 

“I ain't paid to be no gentleman lady! I get paid to keep this city safe, and I'll riddle ya' with holes if I have'ta! This city hasn't been kept safe by pretending that Lyrians'r decent people!”

 

“Oh please, let's not start a scene shall we?,” Kim reasoned, “Phil should have told you we have injured...All I want is to see the poor dears treated and given shelter here.”

 

“We already have plenty from'th West Philadelphia colony,” The man said, not backing down an inch, “We're well beyond capacity here! Your folks'r gonna have to find somewhere else.”

 

“Aww, But what about the children!” Kim argued, her lips producing wave after wave of wind per syllable, “Surely your not going to throw the little dears under the bridge?”

 

“We can take em' in,” Sam replied as he struggled to stay upright, “But jes' them!”

 

Kim tilted her face to one side. “He says he can only take the children. What do you think, Tina?,” The giantess asked.

 

From atop her head the woman answered, “Well if that's the case I'd rather take you up on your offer, Kim.”

 

Suddenly the giant woman gave a bubbly squeal, “Really!? You mean it!”

 

“Yeah,” The mother said as she rubbed her little daughters head, “What do you think Shelly? Would you mind living with Kim at her house?”

 

“Id love to! Kim ish really nice and shuper pwetty!”

 

“Aww thanks, you two! I promise you won't regret it!”

 

“What about me and my mom?,” Ron chimed in, rubbing his eyes from being asleep not long ago.

 

“Don't worry Ron. I'll ask your mother what she wants to do when she wakes up!”

 

“Okay thanks,” The boy replied.

 

“Who you talking ta' woman?,” The bearded man below asked.

 

Kim turned her attention back onto the little officer, “I was just chatting with my human friends. Seems like they'd prefer to live with me at my house than be separated from their babies.”

 

“I 'ope they haven't made a mistake Lyrian!”

 

The giant woman shrugged off his words, “Anyway, can I give you the mother? She needs medical treatment.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Kim smiled and gently rested a hand on her exposed belly, “Why thank you~.”

 

She then gently lifted up her shirt and held it with her teeth. Her red-bra was exposed, struggling to contain her gigantic mammaries. Softly, she used her hand to grope the fleshy orb Anna was on, sloshing around the milk being produced within her.

 

The little officer went red. Everyone in the entire left side of the colony was covered in her shadow and being given the show of the century.

 

Kim giggled as she noticed several Lyrian woman slapping their husbands or telling them off. Groups of parents forced their children to gaze down and avert the spectacle. And to her delight there were several men throughout the city that were stroking themselves atop their rooftops, obviously thinking that the giant woman couldn't notice—but she knew...

 

She then peeled off the cup that held Anna, fully exposing one of her breasts: erect nipple and all. More and more parents quickly told their kids to get inside and more and more men (and several women) turned their gaze towards the heavens.

 

Her giggling was muffled by a mouthful of shirt.

 

Sam gave his back to her, “Jeez lady am I getting an injured person or a striptease here!?”

 

Kim peeled the tiny woman off her nipple.

 

“Okay all done!” She chirped.

 

Sam turned around, “Finall---”

 

He yelped and quickly turned back around having just gazed upon a protruding brownish-pink island in sea of creamy feminine flesh.

 

“Hee hee, you know you likey~”

 

“Damn perverted woman,” He grumbled, trying to keep his thoughts in check, “T-There'r children down 'ere!”

 

“Oh poo,” The giantess scoffed, “It's nothing they haven't seen while being breast-fed by their mommies.”

 

“Hmph.”

 

Seconds later a clawed finger softly rested on the building: little Anna was wedged safely between the fleshy pad of the finger and the nail she lay on.

 

“Please take her, Sam.”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” The man said, climbing up the back of her nail, taking notice of how oddly shaped it was.

 

“Okay, got er', you can get your mitts off mah' buildin' now!”

 

“Jeez grumpster,” Kim jeered as her finger was lifted off.

 

“She's sticky!,” Sam protested as he examined her, “She'd all crusted up!”

 

“You didn't use'er to pleasure yarr' fat cunt, didya woman!?,” Sam accused in anger, “I know what Lyrians do'ta humans unlucky enough't land in their greedy paws! Is that why's she fucked up!?”

 

The giant woman quickly shot him a deathly glare, “Just what do you think you're accusing me of?”

 

Sam gulped, but steeled his resolve, “Well then what is that stuff!?”

 

“It's breast milk,” Kim answered with a sigh, “I breast-fed her, because I thought it would help.”

 

Sam's stomach churned, “Of all'th disgusting things you coulda' done! Who do you think you are!? Your not her mothe--”

 

“Watch your mouth, little human!,” The giantess growled, bearing her fangs out and sending a blast of sound throughout the city, “Let's not say anything we regret now...”

 

The tiny officer leaped in fear, “I-Im s-sorry.”

 

“Good,” She said as her expression quickly returned to a tender one, “Now please help them.”

 

Sam wiped his brow and struggled to control his extraneous heartbeat.

 

He lay the woman on the concrete and dialed a medical team on his cell phone. Don was escorted to the roof of the headquarters where a few minutes later a helicopter showed up to take Anna and him away.

 

“Happy now?”

 

“Very,” The Lyrian replied with an open hand, “Now if you don't mind, I'd like Phil back please.”

 

Several stories down Phil mumbled, “Don't I get a say in this?”

 

“Nope,” Kim giddily answered, “Sam told me that they would not take in any more humans which means you and me are gonna be house mates from now on!”

 

“Great! I'll have plenty of time to hate Lyrians for killing my family while I'm living with ONE!”

 

“It wasn't me, Okay!?” She replied, “I'm sorry I couldn't save your family but I didn't kill them!”

 

From atop the roof Sam gazed at the Lyrian as her eyes became misty. “Are those tears!?,” He asked himself in disbelief.

 

“I'm sorry!” She sniffed.

 

Phil felt terrible, she was right: it wasn't her fault.

 

“Look I'm sorry alright?,” He muttered from the confined room, “I've just been through a lot. Look I'll give you a chance. Like you said it's wasn't your fault and it's not like I have any other option!”

 

“You'll stay with me?” Kim asked, her spirits lifting.

 

“Yeah, yeah. It's not like I have anything to lose anymore...Just don't start getting all emotional again!”

 

“Yay!” She bubbled, “Thank you Phil!”

 

The little man rubbed the back of his neck, “Sure, whatever. It's really me that should be thanking you...I'm gonna be mooching off you from now on.”

 

“It's no trouble,” Kim chirped, “You little people don't need much resources anyway!”

 

“Now can I get Phil back?,” She pleasantly asked Sam.

 

“No way!,” The little man responded, her outburst just minutes earlier still fresh in his mind, “W-We still need im' in-case y-you decide ta' go ape on us!”

 

Kim stuck her tongue out at the human, “Meanie. You still don't trust me!”

 

Sam was taken aback. To her it might have been an immature gesture, but Sam was quite afraid when he was treated to the sight of a tongue the size of a whale.

 

Despite his fear, the child-like response she gave him was a far-cry from the angered one of before...

 

Maybe I struck a cord that time?,” He asked himself.

 

“Hmph,” Kim huffed as she crossed her arms, “I'm gonna go see Don and Anna then.”

 

To keep her long silver hair from whipping back and hitting a building Kim slowly turned herself around and faced the right wall of the colony where the hospital was at.

 

She then took a step forward and sat down Indian-style near the hospital where her human friends were being attended to.

 

---------

 

Down below, on the right wall of the colony...

 

Similar to what happened when she had her attention on the left wall, people started panicking.

 

“Why isn't the militia being deployed?,” A woman asked.

 

“Commander Sam has jurisdiction over the military, even if the mayor wanted to, the final call goes to him,” Her husband responded, “Let's just trust his judgment, he hasn't steered us wrong so far!”

 

“Fools, the end times are upon us!” A nearby drunken man cried.

 

“I think that Lyrian is hot,” Another man said to a friend, “I'd tap dat.”

 

“She's a solid ten,” The friend responded, “If she were human I'd fuck the shit outta her!”

 

A feminine voice giggled from above.

 

“What's that Lyrian woman laughing at, is she mocking us before she destroys us all?,” A bicyclist asked aloud.

 

“I think that's Silver-Hair,” A man uttered, “Everyone should just calm down, I doubt a noble person like her will hurt anyone without provocation!”

 

“Yeah that's a nice giant lady,” A little girl said, “My mommy and me were saved by her! She's kinda scary, but super nice!”

 

“That's right!,” The mother replied, “I think we hit the jackpot in terms of Lyrians that could have come here!”

 

Suddenly everyone heard a loud boom.

 

---------

 

Kim quickly noticed that a cannon from the left side fired. She contemplated dodging or catching the cannonball but quickly decided that it was safest to let it strike her back.

 

She quickly stood up and about-faced.

 

“What's going on here Sam!? I thought we were over this?” She asked sternly.

 

The bearded man was dumbstruck. He certainly hadn't ordered that attack but more importantly...The cannonball had absolutely no effect on her whatsoever!

 

Those very same blasts had given mortal wounds to several Lyrians that found their way to the colony in the past!

 

Could'th cannonball be a dud? Odds of that 'appening are one in ten-thousand, there is no way! What is she!?” Sam pondered as the behemoth gazed down at him with a frown,“What if I HAD ordered the attack, we would've had NO chance!”

 

“I-I didn't order that. Someone m-must have disobeyed me,” Sam said in his defense, while he quaked in his boots trying to regain composure.

 

Her face softened, “I can tell your not lying to me Sam.”

 

Sam felt his anger steam up, “Fucking rejects! Whoever did this'll be executed!!”

 

“Do me a favor and don't kill them. Whatever else you wanna do is okay but don't kill anyone on my account,” She replied softly, “Promise me.”

 

We'll I'll be damned!,” He told himself, “This woman ain't no ordinary Lyrian that's fer' sure!”

 

Kim continued staring down at him with glowing eyes, awaiting his answer like an impatient god in the heavens, “So...”

 

“Aye, then. I promise I'll not kill whoever did this.”

 

“Great, but I'll hold you to that!,” She beamed as she turned back to face the right colony wall.

 

Not that Sam was ever going to break his promise! Right now he was just glad he could control the situation although he doubted any other Lyrian would have forgiven them as easily as she had.

 

But what kind o' Lyrian doesn't even flinch from getting hit witha blast like that!?” He pondered, “If there'r more Lyrians like her running around, humanity could be more screwed than't already is...”

 

Chapter 20 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Heres the last of the colony chapters, hope you like it!

---------------------

The silver-hair giantess was sitting Indian-style near the right colony wall, and staring intently at the mid-upper shelf where her tiny human friends were being treated. To the humans of this colony she was a monument of a woman, larger and more powerful than any of them could ever hope to be. Even the largest buildings paled in comparison to her...

 

“Hello humans,” She greeted sheepishly, “I just want to assure you all that I will not be harming any of you. So please try to go about your business.”

 

Easier said than done when a simple glance at the horizon treated people on lower shelfs to a colossal set of crossed legs in the distance, and a pair of mountainous red panties. The people on the middle shelfs of the colony were a little less intimidated but even then a titanic set of breasts and bellybutton awaited anyone gazing out. In the highest shelf of the city, people had it the worst because they saw a feminine face and glowing-green eyes looking down at them—as if she was a god deciding their judgment.

 

The city was in chaos, especially when people noticed what happened before...They weren't stupid, a good portion of them realized that a cannonball was fired and had no effect on the Lyrian. Those that had come to the realization of what happened; they now knew that everyone was completely at her mercy. All the safety and comfort the humans felt for years due to their powerful weaponry was shattered and gone!

 

Kim knew it was a pointless battle to convince the populous that they were in no danger. She instead decided to pass the time by sparking conversation with Tina and ignoring the chaos that surrounded her.

 

“My hair is so filthy now,” She croaked with a laugh, “It's gonna take me a fortnight to wash this grime out!”

 

Tina walked over to the edge of the titanic head she stood on and sat near the edge of Kim's hairline, reasonably secured with a silver strand.

 

“Well at least you get to take showers whenever you want,” Tina said solemnly.

 

Kim cursed herself for not remembering what Tina mentioned earlier, “I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean anything by that!”

 

The tiny woman gently wedged her hand between strands of hair and rubbed the underlying skin of Kim's scalp. “I know you didn't mean anything by that,” She mumbled softly, “Don't worry about it...”

 

“Aww, Tina I shoul--”

 

“Seriously, it's okay Kim!,” She interrupted, “Besides, once I live with you, I'll get to take all the showers I want, right?”

 

“Yeah, of course!”

 

Tina fell flat on her back and adjusted herself for comfort, “Sooooo, hows your little lover-boy doing?”

 

A hand large enough to hold a small basketball ring on lightly jiggled a mammary heavier than the entire right side of the colony. “Tommy is doing just fine snuggled in my bra. My little man is sleeping like a log right now.”

 

“Aww, I'm so jealous of you!,” Tina chirped, “I wish I could have a little man tucked away in my bra!”

 

“Hee hee, I guess having a human boyfriend as a Lyrian has it's advantages,” Kim replied.

 

Further up on the giantess's massive head, Ron pondered the status of his mother...

 

“I wonder how my mom is doing,” Ron sighed, “I hope she's okay, I promised daddy that I'd take care of her...”

 

“Oh Ron,” Kim said in a comforting voice, “Don't worry about Anna, trust me, I'm certain she's getting nothing but the best treatment right now!”

 

“I don't know if that will be enough. I mean she was hit by a Lyrian after all,” He worried, “Who knows how much damage my mommy has on the inside...”

 

“Aww Ronny, try to take your mind off things...I'm sure your mom wouldn't want you getting like this.”

 

“Your right Kim, sorry!”

 

“Atta boy!,” She chirped.

 

Elsewhere, as Shelly approached the back of Kim's head, the curvature of the landscape as well as the smooth hair she stood on made it difficult to keep her balance, but she wasn't too worried because she was secured with a strand of hair.

 

Shelly tried to peer over to see below, “Wooow, it ish shuper high up!”

 

“Shelly, dear,” Kim's voice emitted from a mouth down below, “Be careful back there! But have fun, and don't worry if anything happens I'll help you okay?”

 

“Shure Kim, thanksh!”

 

Tina shot up when the Lyrian mentioned her daughters name, “Is my baby okay!?”

 

“Don't worry, she's just fine! Besides she's secured with hair just like you are!”

 

The human mother sat back down, “I'm sorry for being a worrywart.”

 

Kim whispered with blushed cheeks, “Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll be like that once I have kids...”

 

Once the giant mentioned that, there was an awkward silence between them.

 

Tina thought intently about what Kim said, “Could humans and Lyrians even have kids together? And is Kim even a Lyrian to begin with?...” After some consideration, the little woman decided it was best not to poke the issue further—the last thing she wanted was the woman angry at her!

 

---------

 

Down in the hospital, in one of the lower floors, Anna was being looked at by several of the colony's best doctors.

 

“We have to make sure that this woman makes it out fully healthy, who knows what that Lyrian out there is going to do to our colony if we fail!,” One of the physicians said sternly.

 

“There's no guarantee she won't do it anyway!,” Someone else in the room said.

 

“Calm down,” A younger doctor reasoned, “The Lyrian hasn't done anything to harm us so far, maybe this one is different!”

 

“Don't get your hopes up buddy!”

 

Amongst the bickering, a small female nurse stepped shyly approached the open door with the league of doctors.

 

“Dr. Trevar! A minute of your time please,” The nurse squeaked from the doorway of the surgery room.

 

“Yes, what is it?” Trevar replied as he walked to the out the door to have a more private conversation with the nurse in the hallway.

 

“Um, the team finished analyzing the crust sample that was taken from this woman, and well...”

 

“Speak to me woman I don't have all day!,” The doctor yelled.

 

“Yessir! Well, it is Lyrian breast-milk. Apparently the Lyrian doused the injured woman in her own breast-milk prior to bringing her here!”

 

Dr.Trevar adjusted his glasses, “Breast-milk you say?”

 

“Yes, but it's no ordinary breast-milk,” The nurse continued, “The research team put several blood and tissue samples in contact with the milk and what they found is that it has special properties similar to stem-cells and can effectively mimic any organic cells and become carbon copies of them!”

 

“What does that mean!?”

 

The nurse sighed and stole a glance at her clipboard, “Well sir, I'm not too sure of the specifics myself but the team believes that the milk can heal and even strengthen whatever organic material comes in contact with it. They believe that most likely the only reason the woman is doing so well right now is because she was quenched in the milk.”

 

The doctor's eyes nearly bulged out of his skull, “Whhhaaatt!!”

 

Moments later the doctor returned to the operation room and requested that she be given a real-time body scan.

 

“Dr.Travar, don't you think we should peel this white glaze off the patient?,” A lesser physician asked.

 

“I'd like to scan her first before we remove it...,” Travar grumbled in preparation for what he was to say, “The uh, white glaze is dried Lyrian breast milk.”

 

Everyone in the room went pale.

 

“Why would the Lyrian do that to her!?,” One doctor blurted.

 

“I keep telling you those Lyrians are not to be trusted,” Another groaned, “Its no wonder something so appalling would happen to this poor woman!”

 

Travar cleared his throat loudly, getting the attention of everyone in the room, “Anyway...The research team believes the milk has healing properties that may be paramount to the woman's survival—as ludicrous as that sounds...”

 

The doctors in the room began to whisper amongst themselves.

 

“That's enough chit-chat,” Travar stammered angrily, “Don't forget that we have a two-hundred thousand ton behemoth out there waiting for this woman to be fixed up!”

 

Everyone was abruptly snapped out of their conversations by the reminder and quickly got back to setting up the scanner for an evaluation.

 

“That's more like it!”

 

---------

 

Kim giggled after hearing everything that went on it the tiny hospital. “I suppose if being afraid of me gets them to do their jobs better then I'm not complaining!,” She thought to herself.

 

“What's so funny,” Tina asked.

 

The giantess clamped a hand over her enormous giggly mouth, “Err, its nothing, don't worry about it!”

 

---------

 

Several hours later Sam signaled for contact with Kim from atop the rooftop of his headquarters...

 

“What is it, Commander Sam?,” Kim chuckled.

 

The little officer noticed the sarcasm she used when pronouncing his title, but decided it was best to shrug it off. After all, compared to her any human in a position of power would probably seem weak and beneath her.

 

“Yar' pets'r finished being treated,” Sam huffed, “Do us a favor: take em' and leave.”

 

Kim reached into her denim skirt's left pocket. Moments later she pulled out a small chocolate bar and set it on the floor near the building Sam was atop, “Id like to give you all this as payment for the treatment of my friends.”

 

To a Lyrian, the chocolate bar was a light mouthful, but to the humans it was the size of a small house. “Would you like me unwrap it,” She asked the commander, “Or can your people handle that?”

 

Sam was dumbstruck. He certainly didn't expect to get anything in return for his troubles from a Lyrian. “Perhaps'th people that say: not all Lyrians'r evil are right after all?,” He told himself.

 

Kim looked sternly at the officer's tiny form, “Now, I'd like for this food to be shared with everyone, you hear? All your little citizens are witness that I wanted this to be shared!”

 

Sam gave her a nod.

 

The giantess reached for her purse and an unzipped it, “There may be some other things that I'm interested in trading with you all...”

 

“Whadaya have in mind?”

 

She began to dig through a purse large enough to cover an entire city block. Shortly after, she pulled out several energy bars, a relatively small box of whole wheat cereal, a tube of lotion, a bottle of soap, and some beef jerky sticks.

 

The commander's eyes nearly popped out of his head, these items Kim had pulled out were large provisions for a colony of tiny creatures like humans!

 

“So whadaya want'n return fer' that stuff?,” Sam asked, knowing that the future of his colony could be improved greatly if he could secure the trade.

 

“Well nothing that wouldn't be fair,” The massive woman said with a index finger to her lips...

 

---------

 

Sam ordered several human-sized items such as beds, clothes, furniture, office supplies, and recreational items. By then all the humans Kim had before coming to the colony were back atop her head and secured with strands of hair.

 

“Before we trade. What did the doctors say about Anna?,” Kim asked the officer.

 

Sam rubbed his beard, “She's gonna be fine, some rest n' good food and she'll be good as new!”

 

“And Don?”

 

“Well the man's arm is gone, there ain't nothin' that can be done about that,” The uniformed man informed gravely, “But the doctors cleaned'th wound and made sure he wouldn't get infected. They gave 'im a bottle o' antibiotic tablets, said he needs to take three a day.”

 

“Great!” She chirped, “I'll make sure he does!”

 

Kim set down the items she pulled from her purse near the colony, “Here you go then, as per our trade...”

 

In total, the human-sized items she asked for paled in comparison to what was provided in return. She quickly gathered all them all and wrapped them in a thin scarf she had in her purse.

 

“Good doing business with you,” Kim smiled, “And I wish to come back and trade for more items in the future, is that okay? I can bring large portions of meat and vegetables or bottles of water if you're okay with it.”

 

“Kim,” The officer said softly, “I'd be doin' my entire people a disservice by not allowing you ta' return.”

 

“Great!”

 

“And it ain't like we could stop ya' anyway,” Sam said with a scruffy laugh, “I ain't got a clue what type o' weirdo Lyrian you are but those cannonballs that struck ya' were enough to badly injure other Lyrians with ease!”

 

The silver-haired girl carefully placed the scarf with the items back in the purse and pulled out something else, “So, you noticed then...”

 

“Aye.”

 

Her closed fist approached the headquarters and she slowly opened her hand to reveal a tiny earphone, “Please accept this as well.”

 

“What is that doodad?” Sam asked, “Is that some type o' phone?”

 

Kim nodded, “If you ever need help or food or anything else. Please don't hesitate to call me on this.”

 

On the rooftop, the human officer couldn't be happier with this development, “Ahh I see! Thank ya' Lyrian! We'll gladly accept this!”

 

She carefully tilted her palm to roll the relatively tiny earphone onto the building, “There is a little button on the side of it that is extremely sensitive so I'm sure even humans could push it! Simply do that and say 'Kimberly Tousen' and it will call my cell phone.”

 

“Wow, thanks lass, I guess I was wrong about ya',” Sam murmured softly.

 

Slowly the monumental woman turned around. “Yep!,” She chirped, “I'll see you around!”

 

And with that the silver-haired Lyrian walked away from the colony with her new human house-mates in tow...

 

Chapter 21 by geeman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait guys! I've been busy.

---------------

Kimberly opened the front door, stepped through and closed it behind her. After the adventure in the park, a gloomy silence hung in the air as the group rode atop her head.

 

“So the decision was final then,” Don croaked quietly as he untangled his hair restraint.

 

“I'm sorry friends,” The group heard loudly from below, “But Sam said the colony was already over capacity. It was no use.”

 

The silver-haired Lyrian already had a good guess as to what they were thinking, maybe besides Tina...She couldn't blame them though, especially knowing what Lyrians do to humans on a daily basis. No. It wasn't their fault they were suspicious of her...

 

Kim lifted a hand to the hairline of her head, “Climb on, let's get you all situated.”

 

Everyone jumped onto her open palm and she set them down on the dresser in her room. Anna was carefully plucked off her head between a tower-like thumb and index finger and set down on Tommy's bed since she was still unconscious.

 

“Stay here, okay?,” Kim smiled, “I'm gonna go clean the room that you'll all be staying in.”

 

The giantess came back after around thirty minutes of cleaning and setup. She loomed over the group on her table with a big smile on her face. There was an awkward silence as Kim looked down at the group without uttering a word. In her mind Kim was picturing all the things her little roommates could do with her if she went about it the right way...

 

“Um, Kim, so you gonna take us to that room?,” Tina asked, breaking the awkward moment.

 

Kim snapped out of her trance, “Um, er, yeah!”

 

A massive palm was lowered and brought next to the table, “Jump on, dears!”

 

The human entourage jumped onto and moved to the center of the basketball-court sized palm. The giantess plucked unconscious Anna off the bed where she had left her and put her atop her head with the other hand.

 

Don in particular was having a having a hard time walking around the fleshy palm without his left arm as a counterbalance; made even more difficult by how deceptively plush the flesh was.

 

“Is everyone situated,” She asked sweetly, and with the kindest, most motherly smile she could muster...

 

But as Don struggled to find a comfortable way to seat himself, deep down, he knew what the beautiful mountain he stood on was trying to do with her overly sugary demeanor.

 

She was obviously she was trying to win them over after they were forced under her care. But for someone of her power to stoop to that level...

 

It was unnerving.

 

For Don to look up, strain his head just to get a reasonable vantage point and see a godly figure trying its best to seem non-threatening and even cutesy to win over the favor of lowly creatures it could obliterate with less effort than it took to keep them alive...

 

Unnerving and somewhat comforting at the same time,” He thought to himself, “The fact that she's doing this for us says a lot...”

 

Don decided to not over-think things, instead lowering his head to enjoy the rhythmic steps of the Lyrian who's hands he rested on.

 

But as Kim took step after step furthering her slow descent into the shadows of her dimly-lit hallway, an odd glow caught his eye from up above...

 

So he raised his head. And his heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

 

She was still looking down at them! His eyes locked onto the glowing eyes...

 

This entire time she had been walking not once did her eyes move from their position looking down at them. And not once did that cutesy smile ever leave her face...

 

But now that he stared into a face that was mostly in shadow, whose eyes seem to illuminate into his very soul, his idea of what was happening inside the girl's head took a drastic change...The smile that donned her face suddenly warped in his mind from loving caretaker to something more sinister.

 

He'd seen this look before...

 

The look children have when they found new pets to play with. The look of someone who was already emotionally attached to them, that wouldn't give them up for anything. That would know what was best even beyond the will of the possessed.

 

Don looked around him. A mist of darkness blanketed his fellow humans as they nonchalantly chatted away, completely oblivious to the piercing emerald gaze directed at them from above...His ears began to ring.

 

And he couldn't hear anything they were talking about. All he heard was muffled laughter and moans coming from them but his own dulled breathing eventually completely overpowered any sounds that came from somewhere that wasn't his own body.

 

It was as if he was suddenly brought into another dimension where he could see his friends laugh and talk in the distance but never join them; forever trapped in a world where only he and the green light from the Lyrian's eyes could exist in physical form.

 

It was obvious to him in that moment.

 

They had only met that day, literally. And this mountain of a girl was already infatuated with them. She was already overly attached past the point of no return.

 

So he looked back to the heavens. Now the emerald eyes and smile appeared to be directed at him alone. Was it always looking at him? Or was it looking at the entire group as a whole?

 

A bead of sweat dripped down his face and his heart began to pound in his chest as time seemed to get slower and slower and slower.

 

Suddenly, her ears appeared to twitch for a split second, he was certain of it! Did she know? Could she somehow know his suspicions!?

 

I want off!,” He shouted to himself “I need to get the hell away from this woman before it's too late!!”

 

Don stood up with furious intensity. The rhythmic swaying halted and everyone turned their sights on him.

 

The Lyrian's expression didn't falter for even a second, not even to blink! Not a single subtle movement or change! Come to think of it, had she ever blinked!?

 

“Hey Don,” Phil shouted in concern, “You okay man? You don't look so good.”

 

Play it cool. Relax. “If I freak out, it will only make things worse!”

 

And then the blood ran cold in his veins...

 

“Can I do something to help, Don, sweetie?,” Kim said in a bubbly voice.

 

The one armed man tripped over himself and landed on soft, pale flesh...

 

Flesh,” He thought as more sweat droplets poured down his pudgy face, “I wonder how many human bodies she would have to consume just to equal the flesh of one of her fingers!?”

 

His breathing intensified.

 

“I, I...” He stuttered, “W-what I meat t-to say...”

 

Her smile widened, “Take your time, dear.”

 

“Because I'm not moving until I can ease your fear.”

 

THUMP THUMP! THUMP THUMP! THUMP THUMP!

 

What the hell is this aura I'm getting from her!?”

 

“Calm down Don, we all know about your panic attacks!,” Tina said sternly, “But while they are almost always on the money, I'm pretty sure we can trust Kim.”

 

Don quickly shot the young mother a dirty look, “Tina please!! Not another word!”

 

Tina looked away and kept her lips sealed, as if she could read Don's thoughts at a glance.

 

He tried regaining control of his nerves long enough to think about what to say...

 

“U-um, Kim. D-do you think y-you can drop me off s-somewhere?”

 

...

 

For the first time since stepping foot in the house, the giantess frowned.

 

“What do you mean Don?,” She argued, “Remember that Sam said: he wouldn't take any more people.”

 

“But if you j-just left m-me---”

 

“Just stay with me here, okay?,” She blurted softly, cutting the little human off.

 

Don's hope almost shattered on the spot.

 

“K-kim you s-seem like a nice girl,” The man uttered, rancid thoughts boiling on his head, “A-and d-don't get me w-wrong, I appreciate your h-hospitality.”

 

Her eyes focused intently.

 

“Its just t-that I-I'm s-solitary b-by nature. That i-it! And um, so if y-you can just drop m-me off outside y-your house. I'd be v-very thankful and g-go on my way.”

 

Suddenly the giantess picked up her slow walking rhythm again. This time when Don looked up he didn't see an obsessed young woman looking down at him, all he saw was the bottom of her chin...Was she---

 

“Kim,” Tina chimed in, now getting a bit nervous herself, “Please, hun, just take a minute to hear Don out.”

 

Shelly hugged her mother tightly, “Mommy Kim ish scawing me.”

 

“Hey what's come over you?,” Phil asked sternly.

 

She was ignoring them.

 

The group fell silent, now simply riding the oscillating wave of Kim's feminine walk cycle, waiting anxiously for when the hostess would decide speak again.

 

Finally, they arrived at a room at the end of the hallway which was already left open.

 

The group hear a loud click and the room flashed white for a split second before the light settled down.

 

There were boxes pushed to neat corners and shelves of rusty tools and odd nick-knacks strewn atop them.

 

“So this is the room my guests will all be staying in,” Kim began, in a monotone voice, “I took the liberty of unpacking all the human items I acquired for my guests on the shelf there. There should be plenty of space for all of you on the shelves. Please choose a spot you are comfortable with and feel free to re-arrange the beds and furniture as you wish to accommodate yourselves.”

 

The giantess reached into her purse and pulled out a small night-light which she plugged into the wall nearby. She then reached out and deposited the humans onto the middle row of the wooden shelf. Finally she gently plucked the unconscious Anna off her head and placed her onto a nearby human-sized mattress.

 

“I took the liberty of cleaning these shelves for you all as they were quite dusty before. This house has been fumigated before I moved here so I shouldn't have any pest problems that my guests should concern themselves with.”

 

Kim reached into her pocket and pulled out a small earphone, which she placed next to the group, “This earphone is of the same set I gave Sam. If you need me, please press the sensitive button there at the bottom and clearly say 'Kimberly Tousen', to which I will come to your assistance.”

 

The silver-haired Lyrian walked away from the group towards the further wall, where she opened the curtains that concealed a large window. Natural light poured into the room.

 

She turned around to face the group of tiny humans, “The night-light I provided has a sensitive button at the bottom that should be able to be turned on by enough force from a human. This is if you want to have light in this room later on in the day.”

 

“K-Kim,” Tina called out to a person that was so distant at the moment, “I'm sorry hun, whatever we did just tell us!”

 

“Nothing,” She replied, “Everything is fine. Now Phil, please try to turn on the night-light I've given you.”

 

The stout man walked over to the light and found the button at the bottom. He tried pressing it with his full weight but it wouldn't budge...

 

“Ron, kid can you come over here?,” Phil asked.

 

“Sure,” The boy said, pondering in his head the scene that was unfolding around him.

 

The boy placed both hands on the button along with Phil.

 

“Okay on the count of three push with all you've got!”

 

“One, two, three, push!” With that, they heard a click and the night-light came on.

 

The two humans stood back, exhausted.

 

“Now how do we get this sucker back off again?” Phil asked, 'We don't need it on right now.”

 

Ron turned to face Kim, “Can you---”

 

Kim reached a finger an clicked the device off, “Anything for you all.”

 

As she retracted her finger she stopped on Ron and gave his head a light rub before pulling away completely.

 

“Kim c-can we talk, is e-everything okay?” Tina inquired nervously.

 

The Lyrian gave her a forced smile, “Everything is okay. Now I'm going to turn off the light since I opened the curtains now. Please use the night-light if you need light later on.”

 

Kim walked over to the switch, flipped off the light and left the room, closing the door behind her.

 

As soon as she left the room Phil spoke up, “What the hell was that about?”

 

Ron turned around and sat down, “She was crying.”

 

“What!” The group collectively yelled.

 

Tina walked over and put a hand on the kid's bare back, “You sure hun?”

 

“Yeah...”

 

“Oh man, oh man, oh man!” Don blurted as he paced about, “I knew coming with this Lyrian was gonna be a bad idea!”

 

“Calm down, Don,” Tina said, as she remembered what Kim said about her “abilities”, “The girl probably noticed how panicky you were getting and took offense!”

 

“I don't give a crap how she felt!,” He shot back, “You guys didn't even notice the creepy look she was giving us! She's planning something sinister I'm telling you!”

 

Phil waved his hand, “If she wanted to do that, we would never be able to stop her. Besides if she wanted to, she could have even destroyed the entire colony!”

 

“I think there's something I need to tell you all,” Tina began softly, “It's about Kim...”

 

End Notes:

I'm planning on some steamyness next chapter when Kim and Tommy get some alone time again. But I might change my mind XP.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3643