Pionus by QuiteTheCharmer
Summary:

Set in a fictional bronze-age world, a powerful, young, ambitious, and tactically genius warrior king finds himself with a very large challenge. This is my first one of these stories, so please give constructive criticism. 


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8553 Read: 30540 Published: July 01 2013 Updated: July 05 2013

1. Victory by QuiteTheCharmer

2. The Campaign Begins by QuiteTheCharmer

3. Natives and Visitors by QuiteTheCharmer

4. The Slave King by QuiteTheCharmer

5. Executions and Diplomacy by QuiteTheCharmer

6. Reunited by QuiteTheCharmer

Victory by QuiteTheCharmer
Author's Notes:

 

 

It should  be noted that as the story progresses, I think my writing and depiction of events and scenery improves. Also, this story does not have a fetish focus, but still has a strong giantess element to it.

"Since I'm clearly the only human on this planet who feels entitlement to rule civilization, I might as well do  so." -King Pionus

 

 

 

 

Victory

Pionus is about to engage a Mycerian relief army near his capital city, strongly outnumbered, he thinks of a way to leave victorious, and eliminate the local threat. 

Pionus shut his eyes as hard as he could, his eyelids quaking with exertion. His mouth twitched twice, and he ran his fingers through his horse's thick hair, humming extremely quietly. The bustling sound of weapons, men and horses could be heard all around, and suddenly his eyes snapped open.

"To me, men! Over here, listen close!" He shouted suddenly. The bustling soldiers stopped their activity, and gave the loud authority all of their attention. "If you're not blind, you've already noticed we're quite pathetically outnumbered. Another thing you may have noticed is that I NEVER lose a battle, no matter how weighted the scales are, so stick with my plan, and I promise you victory! The nervous men muttered in content. "Buckler infantry, listen close! I want you to march to the Mycerian left flank, and break formation and route once their cavalry pursue you. Skirmishers, I want you to shadow the Bucklers and avoid being seen, fire at will once they break. Am I understood?" 

A thundering clash of sheilds, weapons, and roaring voices confirmed his question. "Nobles, cavalrymen, and merchants who are mounted, all of you follow me and my retinue, save for a few nobles who will guard the camp and artillery. Am I understood?" 

"Yes, lord!" Sounded through the large gathering of armored cavalrymen. 

"Get a move on then boys! Be strong, be smart, I can already taste victory!" The mob of infantrymen cheered as they trodded down the rocky slopes of Pionus' camp grounds to engage the Mycerian menace below. 

Pionus held his famous one edges sword in the air, and pointed downwards, kicking his horse on it's flank, prompting it to run down the slope, and his mounted soldiers dutifully followed as he moved to the center of the battlefield.

He looked on at the scene of his infantry routing from the eager mob of Mycerian cavalry as ordered, and grinned as the javelin and bow armed skirmishers showed themselves, showering the surprised enemies on a tidal wave of lethal projectiles. The stunned enemies immidiately turned tail and fled. "Send the signal to pursue." Pionus ordered to his trumpeteer, who blew a short tune signalling his infantry to chase the oposing cavalry away. 

"Now we charge, boys! Get your swords bloody!" Pionus thundered, and was immediately off towards the Mycerian main body of infantry, who were milling around in confusion, as their left wing of support had just crumbled. The ground trembled under the pounding of hooves as Pionus' men closed the gap between them and the Mycerian rabble. Once within one hundred or so feet, the cavalrymen raised their swords and let out a rattling battle cry, and made contact. Horses crashed into men, and swords crashed into helmets, as the wave of eager nobles and cavalrymen hacked through the now terrified enemy infantry. Pionus plunged his sword into a man who tried to tug him off his horse, and reared around, decapitating another fleeing Mycerian. 

The mess quickly cleared itself up, with the battered and bloody Mycerians tripping over their own dead, overcome by the fog of war, and losing their will to fight. "Do not pursue, men, the battle is won." Pionus called out. The exhausted horses and men trodded back to the camp, less numerous than when they charged, Pionus grimly noted.

It had been eight hours since the battle had been won, and Pionus was sitting in his general's tent, feasting with his cheerful soldiers, and talking to his primary advisor, and best of friends, Malem. 

"You know, if it were anybody other than you telling our infantry to show their backs to a mob of angry Mycerians, they wouldn't have done it." Malem chuckled, grabbing Pionus' muscled shoulder. Pionus, not neccesarily one for social occasions or congratulations, smiled in aknowledgment, and took another sip of wine, drumming his fingers on the oak table, eager to bring the concerned people of his capitol news of his victory. 

"The men should be rested up now" Pionus said in his crystal clear, deep voice. "We'll march home in an hour."

9 hours later

Horses winnied, and Pionus' soldiers chattered as they marched the bumpy dirt road back to their homes and families. Pionus was otherwise preoccupied. His unbelievably tactiacally and strategically oriented mind was a curse and a blessing. Thoughts were racing through his head. We attack Myceria next. I'll have to levy a number of pikemen, what if they have other mercenaries who have access to bows, I'll have be sparing of my cavalry. I may need to increase taxes on sea-trade to fund the attack. What will the people think of another tax? His mind raced and raced, with his eyes shut closed as was characteristic of him to do when he was thinking. 

His train of thoughts was shattered, "Pionus! Pionus! Open your eyes my lord" Malem shouted. Pionus jerked his head up, and quickly scanned the surroundings, and smiled. Cynthys, capital of the Cynthian empire, which Pionus ruled was a half hour's walk away.

He hopped off of his war horse, and walked up to the short, red faced master of logistics for his army's cavalry. "Give me a freshly rested horse." Pionus commanded somewhat mischieviously. In about forty-five seconds, the man came out leading a rather ancy looking white horse. "Here you are, m'lord." He spoke gingerly. 

Pionus climbed onto it's back, kicked it's side and it galloped off. "I'll be at city square!" He shouted over his shoulder as he raced towards the city. 

5 minutes later

As the horse slowed to a canter, Pionus heard a curious noise from withing the wall. I hear a loud female voice laughing in the distance-he thought-am I really that sleep deprived?

He unlocked the gate with his key, and swung it inward and peered inside. "My city..." He whispered, climbing off the horse, and stepping another step inside the gate. "MY CITY!" he roared, and ran inside.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please comment with constructive criticism. Chapter 2 will contain giantess material. 

The Campaign Begins by QuiteTheCharmer
Author's Notes:

I guess that laughter was sleep deprivation after all...right? 

 

 

 

The Campaign Begins

Pionus recoiled as he smelled burnt flesh, carried by the lazy afternoon breeze. The scene he was witnessing, however, was anything but lazy. A group of men and women lay on the ground, completely pulverized, brains, bones, clothes, and rubble were in one huge pile. "Who did this?" Pionus whispered to himself. He made his way to the city square, dazed. Crushed stones and building supports littered the streets. The walls surrounding the city were the only recognizable, untouched structure, curiously. He trudged to the barracks, seeing bent and intact weapons littering the ground. A man lay groaning on the ground with a pulverized left arm. Pionus ran up to the injured soldier.

"What happened? What happenned to my city?!" Pionus demanded, placing his hand on the man's chest.

The man looked at Pionus with foggy eyes, his mouth opening and closing. "They called themselves Amazons..." The man spoke with surprising clarity for someone who was half-dead, "Three young women...three young women came and did this to your city..."

Pionus glared at him, and commanded, "Think straight, boy! Who did this? How did they bypass our defences? Where are the people?"

"The ones that could fled to the Pyrie estates for shelter" The man said, a trickle of blood now running out of his mouth. "My lord, please save yourself, do not let the Amazons get you..." He coughed, a profuse amount of blood now gushing out of his mouth and nose. "AGHH! IT HURTS! Give me my knife!" He pleaded. Pionus honored his request, and the man drove the blade into his heart, his eyes widened and then relaxed with the bliss of death. 

"The Amazons." Pionus said out loud. "Hm."

24 hours later. Pionus marched with his men to the Pyrie farmland, and was talking with one of the guards in the large gathering of military men in the estate house.

"My king, I do not lie to you! Three women, all as tall as I can throw a javelin long!" The guard said, wild eyed. "They came in and just started killing and destroying everything. They told us they were Amazons, here to end the evil rule of man. I swear to it, lord! I swear to it on my own life!" 

Pionus contemplated for a while. The entire host of soldiers and guards remained silent as he looked down at the floor, and rubbed his hands together. All the men jumped when Pionus spoke up, "Where did they come in from?"

There was another silence until a soldier spoke up, "Their tracks make it look like they walked straight in from the South Cynthian Desert." Malem who was in the room made an odd noise. 

"Something to say, Malem?" Pionus inquired. 

"Yes!" Malem said eagerly. "For approximately 70 years our empire along with the Mycerians have been trying to send overland trade routes through the South Cynthian Desert and through the mountain passes. And we've never had success, no diplomats or merchants have ever returned. We've pretty much given up, assuming who ever inhabits the land south of the mountain pass was either uninterested or hostile. And here, we have our hostile inhabitants!" Malem was breathing heavily, looking around the room for reactions. 

"Malem is right." Pionus said confidently. "It explains two more things. The massive femur bone found along the Rislis River, and the massive stone damn at the end of the river that has always perplexed us. We know where these 'Amazons' live." The soldiers immediately began chatting amongst themselves exchanging wild theories excitedly. "Malem! Come with me, I need a word." Pionus called out.

Pionus shut the door of the storage room next to the hall, and said to Malem, "My good friend, the empire is now under your tyranny for the time being until I return. Make sure Cynthys is repopulated and rebuilt just how I had organized it. We have the funds, so you aren't permitted to increase taxes as long as we don't have a trade deficit." 

"Until you return? Where the hell are you going?" Malem asked.

Pionus grimaced. "These Amazons want war, and it sure as hell isn't being fought on Cynthian land. And besides, I never lose on the offensive, you know that." Pionus said.

"But...but Pionus, these are two hundred foot tall humans, they'll slaughter you! You can't be serious." 

"I'm sure the height was an exaggeration, Malem. I won't fail, I never do. Do you doubt my ability to succeed?" Pionus asked. 

"Well, no-" Malem started.

"Good then!" Pionus interrupted. "I'll be sure to say goodbye before I depart." And with that, Pionus briskly walked back into the hall, and all heads turned to him. "Eat well and sleep well men. You're not off duty, after all!" 

 

After two weeks of preparation, Pionus confidentaly set out to conquer the land south of the mountain pass, inhabited by the Amazons. He set his army up in a clearing in front of a massive eucalyptus forest, capable of hiding a 200 foot tall woman. His army consisted of skirmishers, pikemen, reserve cavalry and spearmen, and mercenaries. He brought an abundant amount of naptha with him as well.

"Are all positions set? Is every soldier set?" Pionus thundered over the sound of rolling tortion ballistas, and clanking weapons. A loud cheer, and bashing of weapons from the nervous men answered his question. "I feel fear in all of you!" Pionus shouted atop his horse. "Don't be afraid, you are the most capable men in the world! No bitch of a woman could stop your might, and my leadership! No foul creature that relies simply on brute force can overcome us! Now take your positions, the hunt starts any minute!" Pionus said, a wide grin on his face. This he liked. A tactical situation in which he had the advantage of planning, and could begin the process of avenging his beloved capital city. 

Now to set it all in motion. He thought. "Send the signal." He said calmly to the trumpeteer next to him. A harsh tune was played out, and the groaning of a eucalyptus tree was heard. The first tree, which was about to topple in the first place fell once Pionus' men rammed it. A loud crash could be heard as the 300 foot tall tree smashed into the ground, pulling a tree next to it secured by the rope to the ground as well. The trunks splintered each other in half, making for an even louder noise. If that doesn't get one to come, the next part will. Pionus thought. 

Naptha was spread all over the massive fallen trees, hurled up the trunks, on the leaves, at the base, and when the fire started the site was spectacular. A collosal column of smoke rose over the massive 600 foot bonfire, and the red flames could be seen dancing around the trees, The fire wouldn't kill the whole forest, as their were clearings with no brush almost surrounding the mass of trees, Pionus noted. 

One hour later.

The men sat in silence, fidgeting with their pikes and sheilds, with the skirmishers lying low in the brush everyone awaiting a noise, when one came. The old branches of the eucalyptus trees to the left flank of Pionus' army rustled massively, all men immediately turned their heads. "Relocate the skirmishers to the left" Pionus ordered to the scout by his side. A tree swayed. Everyone was holding their breath. 

Suddenly, a head poked out. A massive head, almost up to the top of the eucalyptus trees with wildly curly brown hair, huge, soft brown eyes, and plush red lips. The Amazon peering out of the forest was stunning. 

Like Pionus had ordered, his pikemen located right at the foot of the burning, naptha soaked trees on the outskirts of the forest began roaring and yelling, bashing their sheilds, and making a rucus. Like he had hoped, the Amazon angrily walked toward his pikemen. As she revealed herself from the forest, Pionus was impressed. She was naked, with a fair skin tone, and a very athletic, and well proportioned body that any man would lust after if she were human. She walked over to the mob of men, and her beautiful lips formed into a smile as she put her hands on her hips, and leaned to one side in a teasing pose. 

"Now, signal the skirmishers to advance withing firing range, they know when to fire." Pionus commanded the trumpeteer, who blared out the tune. 

The Amazon lifted her foot, and loomed it over the pikemen, and right as her muscles tensed to bring it down, the men lept forward about one foot into their holes they had previously dug, lifted their pikes completely vertically, and braced. Her foot smashed the ground with terrifying force. The pikes at the front and back of the formation were shattered but a few dozen in the center, near her soft arch-skin were 15 feet up the inside of her foot before she noticed. She lifted her foot immediately screaming an ear piercing scream, a number of pikes sticking out the bottom of her foot, and to Pionus' dismay, a few crushed men were stuck to her soles as she lifted. Unable to put the foot down, as it would drive the pikes even farther, she tried to hop away on one foot, but the skirmishers opened fire, hurling painful javelins, ballista bolts, and arrows into her forcing her to brace. Almost exactly as Pionus' imagination had planned the event out, she toppled into the mass of burning forest, smashing into the ground and bringing a flaming trunk down across her chest. Her screams were replaced by coughs, as she struggled under the burning wood.

His men closed in, as it was now safe, and used the abundant naptha pots Pionus brought with his army to cover her, torching her skin. The coughing and screaming eventually stopped. The battle was won.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Still more intro stuff. Stuff will start looking a little less cheery next chapter, and as always, please comment with constructive criticism or thoughts. 

Natives and Visitors by QuiteTheCharmer
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Natives and Visitors

Pionus looked with content at the mass of burning Amazon and trees that lay directly across from him on the battlefield. He puffed his chest out, proud but not surprised at his victory. He had never lost before, after all. 

"Pionus, we lost twelve pikemen, and an additional twenty were injured." The logistics officer said as he trudged up the hill Pionus used to overlook the field. 

"Make sure the injured are tended to immediately." Pionus commanded. The man nodded, mounted his horse and was off to carry out his king's orders.

Pionus also mounted his steed, and trotted to the expansive battlefield, and stopped in front of his infantry. "A well deserved victory, men! We'll set up a camp in this clearing, and we'll move on tomorrow." Pionus' voice washed over the rattled troops like a soothing wind. "I will scout out our path for tomorrow along with the reserve cavalry to ensure our pikes can always be in formation later tonight." Pionus called over the logistics officer and said, "I want one fourth of the men on sentry duty throughout the night, set up ballistas around the perimeter, I will only be gone for a few hours. Am I understood?" Pionus said.

"Yes, of course, Pionus." The officer responded. 

Seven hours later. The men have set up a well-guarded camp, and Pionus ventured out into the expansive forest with his best reserve cavalrymen, using the cover of the night to hide from any Amazons that might be about.

All was silent except for the sound of hooves crushing twigs and stones underneath, and the quiet breathing of Pionus' squad of twelve reserve cavalrymen. 

"I think we-" Pionus started to say, but was interrupted by the distinctive sound of a bowstring being drawn back. 

"Don't move a damn inch." A harsh voice said from the darkness of the forest. The sound of more bowstrings being drawn could be heard.

"Who are you?" Pionus asked.

"Cynthian traders, 'been on the run from Amazons for 'few months." He said in the same harsh tone he greeted them with.

"Show yourself, subject, I am your king." Pionus said, straightening himself up on his horse.

The man wheezed out laughter. "Hear that, boys? This man's tellin' us he's Pionus! Hah!" He said. "Now if you'd all be so kind as to lay down your weapons, and surrender your horses here nobody'll get hurt, alright?" 

"Hold, men." Pionus ordered. The men could physically feel the tension in the air. There was a gut-wrenching silence. Hearts could be heard thumping all around. The horses, unsettled by the hostile demeanor of their owners shifted nervously.

Suddenly, clang! An arrow clashed with the bronze plating on Pionus' sheild. "Dismount men! Off your horses! To me, keep your sheilds up!" Pionus thundered. Thwang, thwang! Arrows whizzed through the darkness, fired blindly by the assailants. His men grouped up next to him, panting and keeping their sheilds firmly in front of them. A loud confusion of footsteps, and glints of swords were observed gathering in front of them, still in the darkness of the forest. "Fall back, get into the light!" He yelled to his men, who ran under a break in the forest canopy above, into a large area of moonlight. Roots, and shrubs seemed to try to tug at their feet, pulling them down. The pursuers did not stop, they ran into the light clearing, holding an array of swords, hammers, spears, and axes. "Break formation and engage!" Pionus commanded. He saw a broadsword cutting through the air towards his stomach, and brought his sheild up, deflecting the blow. Pionus jerked his shield arm forward, bashing the man in the face with cold bronze, and the man staggered backwards. Pionus cleanly slashed across his bare chest with his sword, and braced just in time to block a hammer swing from another ferocious attacker.

CLANG! Pionus felt his sheild dent slightly. CLANG! Another hammer blow. Before the man could connect with the third blow, Pionus drove his sword up the man's jaw, and yanked it out, feeling a spray of blood on his face. To his left, a solder roared in pain as an axe buried itself in his shoulder. Pionus focused ahead, and saw a man holding a spear out, nervously sidestepping, and eyeing Pionus. 

Pionus crouched, and held his sheild out, and jogged towards the man who thrusted the spear into Pionus' sheild. Right when Pionus felt contact, he pushed his sheild out against the spear, jarring the man's arm. He closed the distance, and swung his broadsword at the man's neck, but the foe jumped backwards in time, lost his footing on a root, and fell over on his bottom. "Always watch your footing, boy." Pionus said calmly, and plunged his sword into the warrior. 

Another foe, this one armed with a sword an sheild like Pionus approached the king. The man yelled, and ran to engage Pionus, but was swept two hundred feet into the air by a massive tan blur that streaked through the air. Pionus stumbled backwards, surprised by the massive hand that took his assailant. 

He turned to call out one of his men, when he felt himself rocketed up into the air, between two collosal fingers. The feeling of being unexpectedly launched up into the air at such high speeds was enough to put Pionus' body in shock. His vision faded to black.

Quite some time later.

Pionus woke up coughing as hard as he ever had, his mouth and nose burning painfully. He looked around himself, he was on a large stone slab, surrounded by other coughing men who seemed to be just waking up as well, both from his soldiers, and the vicious traders he had just fought. 

Looking up, a large cloud of pollen sprinkled down upon the stone slab. Pionus immediately recalled what had happenned. He groaned, and rubbed his eyes. When his eyes opened  with new clarity, he saw gargantuan fingers on the edge of the stone slab. A pair of brilliant green eyes stared at the group of groaning men.

"Enjoy your sleep?" A heavily accented, and booming female voice said. Pionus still had his sword and sheild in his hands, and so did the men around him. "You were all having quite the fight before I collected you. You'll make good entertainment for the queen, she'll pay well for you." The Amazon voice resonated. "Be on your best behaviour when she arrives" And the Amazon thundered out of sight. 

Pionus was thinking. How will I escape? I wonder where my army is? Where am I now? 

His thoughts were interrupted by another booming voice in the distance, "Mina, you said you captured twenty two men. I'd like to see them." 

"Yes my queen." The Amazon who's name was apparantly Mina answered. She walked back to the stone, and eyed the group of terrified men. She plucked up between her index finger and her thumb, and held him at shoulder level. She walked back to the queen, and Pionus got a view of their location. They were outside, it had to have been noon time, but he couldn't see the sun. The stone slab was perfectly flat, and clearly carved out from a larger piece. The terrain surrounding the area was rocky, with carved steps and entrances to other stony structures, all immense in size. The site was breathtaking, and terrifying. 

Pionus struggled fruitlessly against the fingers delicately pinching him between them, trying to get a view of the queen. Mina dropped Pionus, who yelled in fear, but only fell about six feet onto a soft surface with a painful thud. He looked up, and saw the face of who he presumed was the queen. She was breathtaking, with long and straight golden hair framing her perfect face, and brilliant blue eyes. She reminded Pionus of the poetry his father read to him of beautiful maidens. 

There seems to be some theme of young attractiveness among these Amazons. Pionus noted. When she opened her mouth to speak, Pionus looked with awe, seeing her open mouth was taller than he was. "He's a warrior, is he?" The queen inquired.

"Yes, he was doing battle with the others when I captured them" Mina responded. 

"Well I'd like to see how he fairs against Lysander." The queen said playfully, bringing her other finger down on Pionus' chest, who was stiff with nervous fear and anticipation. Who the hell is Lysander? Pionus thought. 

The queen leaned her fair face in to her hand, her collosal mouth feet from Pionus, grinning devilishly. "How would you like to be tonight's entertainment?" 

End Notes:

As always, constructive criticism is requested! Let me know what you like and dislike so I can improve. 

The Slave King by QuiteTheCharmer
Author's Notes:

Much like other chapters, this one will be very combat focused, I put a lot of effort into making my fighting scenes well written. More giantess material will come along, and there's some in this chapter, so be patient. 

And yes, there is one paragraph that is meant to be hard to follow, because after all it's hard to keep up with Pionus. 

 

 

 

The Slave King

The attractive young queen clenched her hand around Pionus, trapping him in a soft, but hot and uncomfortable prison. "We'll execute the others later. I have a feeling this one will put up a fight against Lysander." She said to Mina. 

Pionus' stomach lurched as the queen set off walking. "We have a large feast tonight, and as with any good feast we'll need some entertainment. We do enjoy man-fighting during our meals, and you'll be up against our best man tonight!" She said excitedly into her closed hand. Pionus sat calmly, thinking as hard as he could. Pionus! You've won battles against forces which outnumbered yours eight to one before. You will find a way out of this. Pionus rammed his eyes shut and concentrated on a plan, his mouth twitched slightly as was characteristic of him whilst concentrating. He was still completely dumbfounded by the situation. One day he had been in control, even slaying an Amazon, and now he was merely Amazon dinner entertainment? 

His thoughts crumbled to fragments as the booming voice of the queen said, "Here we are, warrior. The fight will start soon, make sure you last a little longer than the last one!" She giggled in her oddly accented voice, and laid her hand flat on the table, finally allowing Pionus a view. 

The first thing he noticed was that they were in a clearing not too different than the one he killed the Amazon in. He was on a mind-bendingly massive stone expanse, almost perfectly flat, with greens and entire cooked animals assorted near the edges. He was on a table. A crowd of Amazon faces looked at him, smiling or talking with their peers. Pionus was mildly shocked when he saw an Amazon male. The man looked miserable, he was thin, pale, and was slumped over, following a red headed amazon woman. Upon further observation, and to Pionus' interest, the women were not sitting on the ground, but on Amazon males on all fours, their poor arms shaking under the pressure of the warrior females above them. It was clear which gender was dominant in this society, Pionus thought to himself. 

His attention was re-directed to behind him as he heard a bustling of excited Amazon voices, including that of the queen who had walked off once she set him down. 

The queen sat down at the end of the table, presumably on a hapless Amazon male. "Attention, look here!" The queen called. All the bustling stopped, and all was silent. "Tonight, we will witness another brutally entertaining victory at the hands of our favorite man, Lysander!" The Amazon women hit the table, clearly an equivalent to clapping or cheering by the looks on their faces. "The opposing man is a Cynthian trader whom Mina captured yesterday, the men have sixty seconds to prepare themselves, then the fight will start!" The Amazons immediately started talking excitedly.

"Cynthian trader? I'm far more of a king than she is a queen, that scoundrel." Pionus spat. The man who was called Lysander could be seen approaching Pionus' position. Pionus waited until the man stopped, and drew his sword and shield. 

Lysander was a warrior, put simply. He stood at six feet and three inches, and had a very well muscled physique, clearly visible as he was not wearing armour, only a loincloth and cape. He had dark and thick facial hair, but his chisled facial bones could still be seen, as could his thin lips, and stern eyes. Pionus heard the Amazons eating their food, and saw them watching intently. 

Lysander was the first to talk. "No matter how much I hate the Cyntian Empire, what I'm about to do is not personal, trader." 

Pionus was about to inform Lysander of his royalty, but thought better of it. "You're confident, big man. Don't let it get to your head." Pionus said patronizingly, flashing a hostile smile at Lysander. Pionus was a commander and a tactician at heart. But he was also undoubtedly the most formidable duelist among his troops, and was just as confident and calm in a fight as he was in a battle. 

"Your mov-" Lysander started.

"My move!" Pionus snarled, interrupting him, and ran at the large warrior with his shield pressed against his left shoulder. 

Lysander stood still, and lashed out at Pionus' shield with his broadsword to test the waters. Pionus let the blade bounce off, and moved forward, putting all his weight on his right foot, and thrusting his sword at Lysander's shield side. Lysander swung his shield upward, re-directing the thrust into the air, and stepping forward sharply with his left foot, bashing the hard bronze-plated shield into Pionus'  right armpit. 

"Agh!" Pionus grunted, and stumbled backwards. A throbbing pain pulsed through his right side. Lysander closed the distance Pionus had created in two quick steps, and made a jab for Pionus' sword side, which Pionus parried easily with his sword, resulting in the unmistakable clang of two swords colliding. Pionus put all his weight into his left side, and rammed his shield into Lysander's.

Lysander pushed back, both of the men straining. Pionus then broke footing, causing the much stronger Lysander to fall slightly forward and pivot to his right foot, and Pionus brought his sword across Lysander's now exposed right leg, leaving a bloody trail through his flesh. 

"Haaagh!" Lysander roared, bending his wounded leg. Pionus pressed his advantage, and swung his sword heavily at Lysander, who blocked it with his shield, grunting again in pain.

Unexpectedly, Lysander threw his shield to the ground in a loud and dramatic clang, and lept at Pionus grabbing hold of his shield with his left hand and free fingers from his right sword hand. He yanked it back, but Pionus' left arm was tightly in the strap. 

Pionus swung his sword at Lysander's left arm, but Lysander grabbed his right hand with his left, and with his own right hand twisted Pionus' shield downwards, painfully pulling Pionus' left arm. Pionus, slid his left arm out of the strap, and yanked his right hand out of Lysander's left. He scrambled back, and regained his composure. Alright, no shields now I guess. Very well, let the best warrior be victor. Pionus thought, and ran three steps to Lysander, and thrust his sword in a stab directed at Lysander's stomach. 

Lysander flicked his sword up, parrying the blow, and the two circled each other. Pionus' mind was racing. Stay on the offensive, and don't let him get a rythm. He thought. Reverse left-right swing to sword side. CLANG! Step down on left, attack right low sword side, CLANG! Counter with a right-left, left-right combo CLANG CLANG! Lysander swung a strong overhead swing, which Pionus barely blocked, and the blade continued, and cut Pionus' left shoulder. "AGH!" Feign a stab to the neck, flick across to injur chest.  CLANG! That bastard is blocking everything! The two men were panting and sweating, and each profusely bleeding from their wounds. Lysander swung in reverse at Pionus' sword side, but Pionus blocked it, CLANG! Lysander then jabbed at Pionus' by bringing his left arm back and twisting his right arm forward. Pionus skipped backwards. Two hands now, downward right led blow to his sword. CLANG! And Lysander lost his grip, his sword clattered to the ground under Pionus' heavy blow. 

Lysander backed up, and Pionus stepped forward, holding his sword pointed at Lysander's chest. Pionus heard the Amazons stop eating, and their massive heart's beating. "Hya!" Pionus yelled, and plunged his sword through Lysander's chest, and driving it through to the other side. A sickening squelch was heard, and blood sprayed out either end of the wound.

Pionus brought his face up to the shocked, and still confused face of Lysander, and flashed him the same menacing grin he did before the fight.

"Nothing personal big guy."

 

End Notes:

Yeah, one big cinematic fight scene, every good story needs one. Again, please tell me what I did right and wrong by leaving a review, they really help me write these, and every one is appreciated! 

Executions and Diplomacy by QuiteTheCharmer
Author's Notes:

No fight scenes this chapter unfortunately! Plenty of giantess material, though. Enjoy! 

 

 

 

 

Executions and Diplomacy

Lysander's limp body fell to the floor with a thud. Pionus sheathed his sword dramatically, and puffed his chest out as he looked around the crowd of Amazons. None of them said a word. Some of their jaws were hanging down in desbelief. Others just stared at him blankly. 

"Well," The queen said shakily. "A shocking outcome to say the least." A few Amazons nodded.

"I have his fellow warriors with me." Mina spoke up, breaking the shocked silence. All the Amazon heads turned to her. Pionus looked down to see the male Amazon Mina was sitting on was smiling at Pionus, although he was unsure whether it was a genuine smile, or a sinister one. 

The queen flashed a terrifying grin at Pionus and said, "Than the rest of the evening's entertainment will be the executions of this filth's friends!" She said enthusiastically. The Amazons hit their hands on the table as they had done earlier in approval of the queen's statement. I'm sure I've seen worse, you savage. Pionus thought.

Mina put a closed fist down on the table, and slowly opened it, allowing the group of twenty four of Pionus' friends and foes to tumble out. Pionus remained perfectly still. The queen walked over to Pionus, and leaned over the table, putting her bright blue eyes right up to Pionus, and giving him an exquisite view of her breasts, although that wasn't what he was thinking about right now. "Enjoy the show, little trader." She whispered, her massive lips barely moving, but causing a cloud of hot, moist breath to wash over Pionus. He spat at her, although she didn't notice. 

"Alright, as usual, only royalty will be performing the executions, which means only I will have the pleasure of ending these pathetic men's lives" The queen said, walking ominously towards the group of terrified Cynthians on the table. She moved her hand towards the group, and plucked up one of the traders whom Pionus had fought in the forest the previous day. She dangled the kicking and screaming man in front of her face, grinning brilliantly. She brought him behind her back, and giggled devilishly. The she turned around, giving everyone a view of her shapely bottom, with the Cynthian trader lying right at the top of her left cheek. She brought her hand down on it with a loud crack, crushing the man against her skin. She smeared his remains with her finger, and all the Amazons laughed and hit the table.

Pionus was horrified, and dumbfounded. What kind of execution is this? The queen than lifted her leg into the air, dangling her foot over the group of men much like the Amazon Pionus killed had done to his pikemen. She brought her big toe down, smashing four men under the enveloping pad of skin under her toe. She brough her foot up for all the Amazons to see the remains. She than put her hand on the table, and walked it towards the group of men, imitating a walking human with her index and middle fingers as the legs, and thumb and ring fingers as the arms. She 'hopped' her mock human into the group, and crushed a Cynthian soldier under her index finger, giggling loudly. 

Pionus did not see that particular one, however, as he walked to the edge of the table, scanning below him. 

The queen plucked up another soldier, and dropped her head back, and tossed him gingerly onto her tongue, making an "ahhh" sound. The man could not find footing on the slippery surface.

Pionus' mind was at work. He grabbed Lysander's sword from his cold hand, and his cape from his back. He walked over to the nearest platter of food on the table. All of the Amazon's eyes were fixed on the queen mercilessly toying with the soldier. Pionus ran back to the edge of the table, eyeing the calloused knee of a giggling dark haired Amazon. 

The queen swallowed the frantic soldier, and patted her stomach playfully. She lay her chin down on the table near the group of men, and dropped her tongue to the ground, breathing loudly on the petrified Cynthians. 

Pionus dragged an entire cooked cow from the Amazon's pile of food to the edge of the table, grunting in exertion. I have to hurry. He rolled the cape up, and placed it on top of the cow's head, and drove the sword into the end of the cape, lodging it into the cow's skull. It's pretty short. But It'll have to do. As long as it gives me enough forward motion...

The queen plowed her tongue forward, scooping up eight hapless men who attempted to run away in terror. She brought it back into her mouth, and swallowed. The entire crowd of Amazon's laughed and cheered at the queen's absurd actions. 

Pionus took a deep breath, grabbed hold of the cape, which was anchored into the cow's skull through Lysander's sword, and lept off the table, feeling the cape go taut instantly. He swung back in the direction he came immediately, but didn't jump, letting himself swing out one more time. This time as the cape moved back, above the knee of the Amazon, he let go, and soared through the air.

THUD! He crashed on top of the thickly calloused knee, instantly feeling a jolt of pain through his arm. It was dislocated. He held his breath in pain, and fear. To his relief the Amazon did not notice. He heard cheering above him, the queen undoubtedly slaughtering more men. Pionus held his breath again as the Amazon's hand moved downward. He breathed again in relief, as she was just scratching her lower belly. 

Pionus looked down. To his left, the ground was padded in vegetation, but with large rocks jutting out of the ground, and to his right, the left hand of the male the Amazon who's knee he was on top of was the only plausible spot to jump. 

"Where's the traded who slayed Lysander?" He heard a voice above him say. 

To hell with it, here I go. Pionus gripped his sword, and jumped forward, down the slope of her shin. He planted his sword into her flesh to stop his falling, yelling as his dislocated arm exploded with pain. He immediately withdrew his sword, falling a much shorter distance now, landing on top of a pleasant smelling rosemary bush. He heard a loud slap sound as the Amazon brought her hand down to the spot he had dug his sword into, yelping in pain. If he had remained another second, he would have been more pudding than human.

"Where is he? Did one of you take him?!" He heard the queen ask frantically. I need to hitch a ride back with one of them. Pionus thought calmly. It was dark enough that the Amazon's could not clearly see their feet if they were to look down, so Pionus chose a random foot among the row of massive peds in front of him, and hopped onto the toenail. 

The Amazons searched the area for about and hour, and Pionus was jostled as the Amazon he was on top of searched. After a long and queasy ride, the Amazon who'se toe Pionus was on settled down onto a small clearing filled with dense shrubs and flowers to sleep. 

Pionus walked off of her toe, and to the edge of the clearing to get a view of the Amazon he rode to this clearing. She was a beautiful creature, her light brown wavy hair fell over her sleeping face. Her nose was petite for an Amazon's, that is. She had a light tone of skin, and an impressive figure. She breathed lightly in her sleep, her collosal side rising and falling rythmically.  

Now I need to create a large fire to alert my men of my presence, so I'll have to kill her in her sleep to prevent her from interfering. It's a shame, really. A pretty looking one she is.

Pionus drew his sword, and approached her. I'll slit her wrist and then run. He thought. He approached her left hand which was outstretched from her sleeping body. He held his sword out in front of him, preparing to bring it across her ulnar artery and end her life. The only sound in the silent night were crickets and the breathing of the sleeping Amazon. He swung his sword as hard as he could, but she shifted her left hand forward, knocking Pionus down on his back, and cutting her lower palm on his swinging blade. 

The Amazon jolted awake, retracting her left hand, and looking at the spot. She saw a dazed human, and snatched him up and brought him to her face. 

Pionus was in shock, she moved him through the air extremely quickly, and his vision was blurred. He struggled violently against her grip. 

"You're...you're that human that killed Lysander, the one that went missing last night!" She exclaimed, her face shocked.

"Agh!" Pionus yelled, trying to wrestle his sword from being pinned to his side.

"Wait, sorry! I'm not trying to hurt you, are you okay?" The Amazon questioned frantically, letting Pionus down on to his feet. Pionus staggered backwards, but regained his composure, and held his sword at his side. "Oh no, you must think I'm some kind of monster! I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry!" She babbled frantically. 

What a pathetically weak Amazon. Pionus thought to himself. 

She leaned in close to the king. "I'll keep you safe from the other ones, don't worry!" She said worriedly. 

"Can you hear me?" Pionus questioned calmly. He saw her relax. 

"Yeah...uh, yeah." She responded, stumbling over her words.

"Here's exactly what you are to do, are you listening?" Pionus said clearly, and authoritatively. 

"Yes, I'll help you!" She said eagerly, clearly the black sheep of the Amazons, being so compassionate, Pionus noted in his head.

"You are going to take me in your hand, and lift me up to give me a view of the entire area. Am I understood?" 

"Sure, that's no problem." She said innocently. She layed her hand on the ground, and Pionus walked on to it. She cautiously lifted her hand, her green eyes illuminated by the moonlight looking at him with wonder. Once he was above the tree level, Pionus surveyed the area. The mountain pass could be seen not too far away, maybe a day's march for human soldiers. Meaning the clearing his men were camped in would be right in front of the mountain pass. 

"I need you to take me somewhere." Pionus spoke loudly to the gentle face behind him. 

"Where?" She whispered.

"A few miles north. Up to the mountain pass." Pionus said.

"Uh-yeah, sure I'll do that!" She said excitedly, seemingly glad to be able to be of such assistance. She began walking.

What a stroke of luck and turn of events. To be in the presence of such an...idiotic Amazon. Now once I get back to camp-

"What's your name, uh, human?" The Amazon asked nervously, interrupting Pionus' schemes. 

"King Pionus, ruler of the Cynthian empire." Pionus said blankly. 

"A king? You're a human king?" The Amazon asked in astonishment, her already wide eyes grew even wider and filled with wonder.

"Yes." Pionus responded, irritated.

"I'm Myera." She said girlishly. 

"Hm." Pionus responded, trying to focus.

Wait a damn second. Pionus thought excitedly. NOW I have a good idea.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please post what I did right and wrong. Chapters to come will be more Amazon/human action packed, and Myera will appear next chapter as well. 

Reunited by QuiteTheCharmer
Author's Notes:

Making up for the lack of action last chapter. Making up a lot. There won't be too much giantess material for a while, but I swear I'll make it up later. Enjoy!  

 

 

 

Reunited

 

After a long trek through the silent night in the hands of the oddball Amazon Myera, Pionus ordered her to return and not tell any Amazons where his camp was, but to tell them that he was in fact the king of Cynthys. After a few minutes walking, he reached the  scorched corpse of the Amazon he had slain previously among a pile of blackened trees.

Pionus admired his rather gruesome work, and walked passed a massive overturned trunk, and in to the entrance of the grassy clearing his men were camped in.

The moment he walked into sight, he heard a man shouting, "Get on those torsion ballistas, there's more of them, get a move on!" 

Pionus realized the danger he was in, and demonstratively through his sword to the ground, and raised his hand in surrender. A small group of men jogged through the short grass, and their looks of hard determination melted into looks of endless joy as they recognized their beloved king. 

"Pionus! Pionus!" The men shouted, and ran up to him, lowering their pikes. They stopped to a panting halt in front of him, all grinning stupidly. "My lord, I thought that you were dead!" A soldier said. 

Pionus looked at him sternly. "Why so?" 

"Well, I didn't think you were dead, but I-" He started.

"You missed me." Pionus finished for him, his stern face turning into a clever smile. 

The men all laughed, jostling each other gleefully. 

"Back to camp then, boys, we have work to do." Pionus said.

Pionus returned to the camp, eating a hot meal and drinking much missed clean water. He called in the logistics general for a discussion in his tent. 

"Greetings, general." Pionus said.

"My lord, I have urgent news." The general panted, his portly body sweating profusely. Pionus inclined his head, prompting him to continue. "You see, when you ah...when you disappeared my lord, a Mycerian force attacked us in the rear. They were clearly visible in the South Desert, and we were able to route them with our skirmishers and ballistas, but they will regroup, and if we let them they will have free access to plunder the ruins of Cynthys." 

Pionus sat up, and grabbed his sword from the table. "We're marching in precisely one hour. Get everything ready, we don't need to keep a camp here, the Amazons are far away." He said. The general looked at him quizically, as if to ask "How the hell would you know?" 

"I'll tell you the story over our victory feast later." Pionus said as he briskly walked out of his tent. 

Two hours later. After preparing and marching north through the South Cynthian Desert, the fresh Cynthian army catches up to the Mycerians. The Mycerian army was forming a thinly spread line facing Pionus' army.

Pionus was sleep deprived and still in a state of disbelief from his encounter with the Amazons, but no less alert on  the battlefield, his true home. Pionus was biologically in a state of euphoria, his mind had never been forced to think about so many battles and tactics in such a short span of days, and he loved it. His dark hair was messy, and his face produced whiskers, being unable to shave recently. 

There would be no riveting speech before this fight.

The Mycerian army waited patiently across an expanse of flat sand, the sun was about to rise, giving the to-be battlefield a dramatic appearance. Their army consisted of a long line of sword and shield infantry, a the general and his cavalry were behind the infantry, and a row of archers were stationed in front of  the infantry.

Pionus' army was organized into columns of skirmishers spread evenly among a routine wall of bristiling pikes and shields. His cavalry were centered in the left and right wings. About two hundred horsemen were packed tightly together with Pionus in the extreme right, and a widely spread group of eighty horsmen were located in the close left relative to Pionus' infantry. An array of ballistas were located in the rear. 

"Pikemen advance to enemy's front line. No permission to engage." Pionus said to the trumpeteer beside him. The trumpet's distinctive tune tore through the peaceful dawn. There was no recognizable sound of marching soldiers, the sound of their advance stifled by the sand. 

"Ballistas open fire." Pionus said, his eyes closed. The trumpet again broke the eerie silence of the battlefield. Pionus heard the heavy bolts streak through the air. "Skirmishers break formation and stay behind the infantry. Fire at will when in range." A long series of tunes were played out.  Pionus decided to keep his left wing cavalry stationary, and raised his sword. "Follow me, boys!"

The cavalry proceeded silently across the fine sand, travelling farther out right, Pionus' intention being to engage the Mycerian general and his retinue. 

As the Cynthian pikemen advanced, a volley of arrows hit the line. Some men fell, but the march was uninterupted. Pionus saw the Mycerian infantry break into two, and Pionus' men mirrored them. 

"Good judgement, boys." Pionus whispered. Another volley of ballista bolts buzzed toward the Mycerian line, impaling those unlucky enough to be in its path.

The Cynthian skirmishers pelted the Mycerian line ruthlessly, killing few but sewing chaos through their ranks. "Order the charge!" Pionus shouted at his trumpeteer who blew the impactful notes. The Cynthian line closed on the disordered Mycerians. "Ballistas cease fire." Pionus said, and the trumpeteer obeyed, relaying his command.

Pikes were driven mercilessly through the front line of foes, causing ribbons of blood to soak into the cool sand. The momentum of the Cynthian charge continued, and as pikes were abandoned and swords drawn, the future looked bleak for the overwhelmed Mycerians.

Pionus and his horsemen drew around the chaos, and charged towards the opposing general, who did the same. The two bodies of horses thundered across the sand.

Pionus' skirmishers continued spreading mayhem through the ranks of Mycerians who were now dropping like flies at the hands of Cynthys' finest. The sand became slick with blood, causing a route to become very implausible for the desperate Mycerians.

The two bodies of cavalry finally clashed, swords were plunged through light leather armour, and heads rolled. Pionus sought out the Mycerian general, a man wearing an elegantly decorated helmet, and fine clothing. He looked young and handsome, and hardly a warrior. Pionus cantered over to him, and swung his sword across the man's chest, but his blade bounced off the armour. The general grunted in fear as the sound of ringing bronze echoed in his ears.  Pionus made another move at him, this time firmly lopping  his decorated head clean off his shoulders, a flow of blood immediately ruining his fancy clothing. I guess he doesn't need them anyways. Pionus thought.

Unable to flee, the Mycerian archers and infantry surrendered and were taken prisoner. 

Now, back to my ingenius idea, I suppose. Farewell, lifeless desert and perilous  forest of Amazons, we shall meet again soon. 

 

End Notes:

I apologize for yet MORE action, but it actually has a place in the plot, you'll see. And I was in a great mood today, so how could I resist narrating more organized bloodshed? As always, please tell me what I did right and wrong. To those of you who have, and would like to add anything else in another review, feel free to do so if your time permits it. All reviews are read and carefully used and considered. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3633