Pet Training by covetous
Summary:

A perverted girl gets fed up with having to take care of her shrunken older sister.


Categories: Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8491 Read: 55579 Published: June 17 2013 Updated: November 16 2013

1. Chapter 1 by covetous

2. Chapter 2 by covetous

3. Chapter 3 by covetous

4. Chapter 4 by covetous

5. Chapter 5 by covetous

Chapter 1 by covetous

Vanessa had her eyes closed,  head resting against the back of the couch in her younger sister's apartment.  It had been more than a year since she moved in, she realized, but she still thought of their apartment as Kelsey's. She figured Kelsey was due to be home soon, but until then there wasn't much else to do but the same thing she always seemed to do - wait.  Wait for a cure, wait for at least some hint that there was a cure, wait for her sister Kelsey to tell her what to do next.


She was 25 inches tall, just about the same height as the other handful of unfortunate females who had used an experimental peptide designed for fitness and bodybuilding.   Vanessa was a figure competitor, always looking for an edge on the competition to look just a little bit better, a little bit more fit than the rest when she went on stage in her bikini. For research purposes only, it had said, but didn't they all say that?  People had been using peptides for years now, they were viewed by many as the thinking person's alternative to steroids or other unhealthy supplements – this one promoted lean muscle, fat loss and had the added effect of diminishing the person's appetite.  Most of the people who used PT12 were twenty something males who wanted to look "ripped".


Vanessa was 22 when she tried PT12 for the first time, and after using it for 6 months she was convinced it was the fountain of youth.  She was sleeping better, her skin glowed, she looked great and felt even better.  Then the muscle cramps started.  She would wake in the night, her calves and quads seizing uncontrollably.  She stopped using PT12, but the cramps persisted.  A week later, she went to the hospital convinced that her organs were trying to collapse on themselves.  Vanessa fell into a coma, and the world she woke up to was much larger and surprisingly unsympathetic.


It's their own fault, using drugs like that - and for what?  Because they want to be on a magazine cover?  Serves them right for being so superficial

.  As far as Vanessa could tell, that was the prevailing line of thought.  Sympathizers were few and far between, and after a time it became clear that any signs of a cure were much the same.  A year later, those females who had suffered the after effects of PT12 were in custodial care of family members, spouses or for the few who had neither, their own 'foster parents' - government had deemed someone the height of a newborn was not fit to care for themselves.

Thank God Vanessa had Kelsey.  She didn't exactly have a warm circle of loved ones to begin with, the truth was she didn't care much for anyone but herself.  But Kelsey and she had become close after high school, Kelsey's only reaction to Vanessa's vanity and constant preening a roll of the eyes or shake of the head.  Vanessa had come to realize their opposing natures were actually what made them close.  Vanessa was gorgeous, raunchy, vain, a complete bitch.. Kelsey was smart, quiet, comically introverted, and seemed to care so little about how she looked that Vanessa wondered how she would ever even find a date, let alone a boyfriend – if she even wanted one, since it had crossed Vanessa's mind more than once that her sister might be more interested in girls.


Not that she couldn't get someone, if she wanted to.  She was naturally pretty.  Kelsey was 19, average height, had extremely fair skin and raven hair.  She was a promising web designer, and her love of computers and aversion to the outdoors had left her with a few extra pounds but nothing unsightly.  She had used her design skills to support both of them over the last year, even though she had been forced to quit school early because of it.  She never voiced a complaint, but Vanessa had always felt miserable about it.  It was enough for her to have messed up her own life without doing the same to the only person who seemed to care.


Something had changed in Kelsey over the last month, though.  It wasn't Vanessa's imagination, she knew nothing about herself had changed - she was the same impossible, stand-offish bitch she always was, even to Kelsey.  Kelsey did all the cooking, cleaned up after her, and Vanessa was content to let her.  Recently she had stopped, and the apartment was a mess.  Kelsey's efforts at engaging Vanessa had also become scarce,  and she was out of the house almost all the time.  Her demeanor had been completely different from her normal, friendly self. 


Kelsey came home a few hours later.  Vanessa was still on the couch.  "This program is for you.  Well, us."  She set a binder on the coffee table in front of Vanessa.  "I'd like for you to read it tonight, and.. tell me what you think, okay?" 


"No thanks."


Kelsey sighed.  "I only asked out of courtesy.  You need to read it."


"Whatever."  Vanessa said curtly.  Kelsey sighed and went upstairs to her room.  Once she heard the door close, Vanessa leaned over and began leafing through the binder.  Ten minutes later, she had read enough.  She closed the binder and sat on the edge of the couch for a moment.  Her heart rate had increased to the point that her breathing was loud, labored.  She stood up, picked up the binder, and with every ounce of force she could muster launched it into the wall opposite her.  The thundering crack it made as it slammed into the weak drywall and punched a hole through it brought Kelsey storming out from her room.  She came down the stairs and Vanessa could feel her eyes on her.


Vanessa was still staring at the small hole in the wall, and didn't make eye contact as she spoke. "You..  must be out of your skull, Kelsey.  This isn't a program.  It's training.  For a, a.."


"It's a much more involved program than that, just let me explain some of th-"


Vanessa looked Kelsey dead in the eyes.  "PET!  What is wrong with you?!  Where in the world did you come up with something like this?  I always knew you were some kind of pervert!"


"Please, just listen!  First of all, it's not exactly like that.   I've spent a month researching the best disciplinary and training methods.  It's going to make things better for both of us.  Besides, you've had this coming for a long time.  The fact that this shocks you, given what you've been like, tells me just how oblivious you are to.. to, everything.  Nessa..  I can't do this anymore.  You are who you are, but just.."  Kelsey bit her lip and looked away for a moment.  Vanessa felt her rage beginning to subside.  "Some of the people who.. who shrank, they killed themselves, you know?  Others, they've done their best.. they've coped, they have their friends and family and they have moved on, or are at least trying.  The rest.. are people like you.  You need help.  You'll never admit it, but.."  She shook her head.  "I can't live like this.  You just keep getting worse, and you can't even see it!  We were always at least friends, even when you were at your worst, but now?  I cook  your meals, I pay for.. everything, for you.  When was the last time you even said thank you?  When was the last time you even tried to just.. say, anything?  You were always an awful person, Vanessa, and I could deal with it, but now.. you're just a.. a monster."


Silence hung in the air for a few seconds while Vanessa processed what her sister said.  She knew it was true, that she had been awful – especially over the last few months as despair over the thought of never finding a cure set in.  But it was Kelsey's own fault for not doing anything about it, wasn't it?  The hypocrisy of her own question sank in, as she realized that..  Here Kelsey was, doing something about it. "I get it.  I'm a bitch.  And I'm useless.  But poor you, poor normal you, you miss having a friend around the house?  Get a life then, Kelsey.  Or get a fucking dog."


For a moment Kelsey looked like she was on the verge of breaking down after hearing the venom in Vanessa's voice.  But she steeled herself, and her voice was calm and collected as she spoke.  "I can't get a life, Vanessa.  I have no money despite the fact that the only thing I do other than work, is take care of you and this apartment.  In what world do I have the free time for a life?  I can't get a dog, Vanessa, because the only thought that comes to mind about having one is that it's going to see something as small as you as either food or a rival!"  She had always made a point to avoid mentioning anything about Vanessa's height in front of her.  She wished she could take her last words back as soon as they left her mouth, but it was too late.


Vanessa looked away.  "I.. see.  This isn't going to happen, Kelsey.  It's just not.  I'll try to be.. nicer."


She motioned behind her.  "There's the door."


"What?  I, where am I supposed to go?"


"How should I know?  If you're staying here, we're doing the program.  There is no alternative."


"Why do you keep calling it 'program'.  Can't you see that you're just trying to turn me into a pet?  I'd rather kill myself."


Kelsey looked her in the eyes.  "Cowards kill themselves.  You aren't one.  You couldn't, you wouldn't.  You think I don't know you that well?  I call it a program, because that's exactly what it is.  It's a program to turn you from an angry, impossible thing into something.. well, else.  Someone I can live with, for one.  If that makes you a pet, well..  I don't know.  Maybe it does.  To me, you'll always just be my.. older, little sister."


"This is crazy.  Sick."


Kelsey shrugged.  "I don't care, Nessa.  Things need to change.  This is how it's going to be, and you'll just have to deal with it.  Unless you walk out.  Right now."


Vanessa closed her eyes, fighting the rising surge of anger and shame.  She had no one.  Nowhere to go.  So she didn't move.

Chapter 2 by covetous
Vanessa rolled over in bed and looked at the clock.  10:15.  Her cell phone had an alarm auto-set for 9:00 AM.  "Dead battery?"  She wondered out loud, looking for her phone.. but she didn't see it.  She let out a small growl of frustration and slipped on a tiny pink t-shirt before heading downstairs. 

Kelsey was already awake, wearing lime green short shorts and a blue tank top and cleaning some dishes in the sink.  "Kels, have you seen my cell..."  Her voice trailed off.  The dining area looked.. empty.  "What happened to the chairs?"

"I have seen your cell, yeah.  It's not in the apartment anymore.  Neither are the chairs.  I want to get started this morning."

"What?"  Vanessa felt her stomach sink a bit.  This wasn't good..

"Did I stutter?  We're getting started this morning.  And since I know the first thing you're going to want, once we do, is to try and escape or call for help, I spent the morning making sure you couldn't.  There are no phones in the apartment.  The chairs, or anything else light enough for you to move around to try and reach up to the chain lock on the door or the bolts on the windows, are gone too."  Kelsey explained, her tone was firm but Vanessa sensed something more behind it.. anticipation.

"You.. you can't just, trap me in here, Kelsey." 

Kelsey turned the sink off and turned around to face Vanessa.  Her eyebrows arched.  "Really?  What's stopping me?"  The question wasn't necessarily rhetorical, but Vanessa didn't answer.  Because she knew there was nothing stopping her.  "But this is where the first lesson comes in anyway.  I'm sure you remember what I said about it in the binder.  Do you?"

"How could I forget?  I read the first paragraph and saw you for the psychotic, perverted BITCH that you are!"

Kelsey laughed.  "I really hope you keep that attitude.  All day.  Or longer.  It's going to make turning you from this ball of rage into my docile little house - pet – MUCH more satisfying.  So what's the first lesson?"



"Just shut up, Kelsey, I'm not doing this!"  Kelsey advanced on her and stood a few feet away, towering over Vanessa.  She crossed her arms.

"Answer.  Now."

Vanessa fought the urge to just flee.  It felt like she would be admitting defeat if she did.  She swallowed drily and hoped her voice wouldn't betray the fear she was beginning to feel.  "Your stupid 'lesson' says that the only way the.. program.. will work is if I'm, afraid, of what you.. can do to me, if I..."  She trailed off.

"If you what?"

"If I'm.. not.. a good girl."  She felt a flush of embarrassment as her voice quaked.

Kelsey smiled down at her and Vanessa looked away, fighting revulsion.  "Perfect.  You know, I always thought it was funny.."  Kelsey turned around and went to the pantry.  She reached over to the middle shelf and pulled out a paint stick.  Half of it was coated with the off-white color Kelsey had used to paint the apartment when Vanessa moved in.  It looked like a ruler, but thicker.  Longer.  "As awful as we were as kids, mom and dad never spanked either one of us.  Don't you think they should have?  I mean, look how you turned out.. Maybe if dad had given you the belt a few times things would have been different.."  She slapped the coated end into the palm of her other hand.  It made a loud cracking sound.

"No...  Kelsey, p-please!  I get it, okay?  I know you can.. hurt me, if you want to – please just..  don't!"

"Of course I can hurt you.  But you need to know how much I can hurt you.  It's the only way."  Kelsey moved towards Vanessa.  Vanessa bolted, desperate to just.. get away.

Kelsey followed her into the living room, walking slowly.  She knew Vanessa had nowhere to go.  From the look on her face, Vanessa knew it as well.  "This, is insane!  Look, I'll do anything – you want me to leave?  Just let me go then, I'll leave!  I don't even need to pack, I'll find somewhere else to go!  Right now!  Please, Kelsey!" 

"I already gave you that chance.  This is what you want, whether you see it now or not."  Kelsey advanced on her again.  Vanessa looked around, ran to the fire place and picked out a fire poker in complete desperation.  At her size, it was like wielding a claymore.  Vanessa let out a small, despairing sound as she realized at her height, coupled with how weak she had become from lack of physical activity, she wasn't going to be able to defend herself.  But she still tried.  As Kelsey came closer, she swung the poker downward at her.  Kelsey simply put her right hand out and caught it on the downswing, not even blinking at the impact.  "Drop it, Nessa."  Vanessa shook her head, no.

"I can make you, you know."  Still, Vanessa held on.  Kelsey tucked the paint stick in her left hand into her shorts.  She began lifting upwards on the poker in her right hand, and Vanessa held on for dear life as she felt her feet leave the ground.  Kelsey moved her left hand over to Vanessa's wrists.  She placed her index finger on the top side of Vanessa's right wrist, and her thumb on the bottom side.  She began to pinch them together, slowly.  As the pressure mounted, pain shot through Vanessa's arm. She cried out and let go.  Still holding Vanessa's right wrist, Kelsey moved over and applied the same pressure to the left wrist.  Vanessa was forced again to let go.  She was still being held in the air, both wrists wrapped up in Kelsey's firm grasp.  Kelsey dropped the fire poker to the ground, turned around and moved towards the couch – still holding Vanessa with just her left hand.

Vanessa's mind was reeling.  Why was this happening to her?  How could her sister be this cruel?  She wanted to cry, scream, ask her sister why, but no sound came out as Kelsey removed the paint stick from her shorts and sat down on the couch.  Vanessa was laid face down, her small, frail body draped across the bulk of Kelsey's meaty, pale thigh.  She let out a small sob as she felt her t-shirt being hiked up and bunched around her chest.  Kelsey hooked her thumb into Vanessa's panties, dragging them down below her knees.  Kelsey leaned down to whisper in Vanessa's ear.  "I'm so happy you fought back, slut.  This would have happened either way, but this.. was just perfect.  Because now you know – no matter how much you fight, how hard you try, you saw just how easy it is for me to do whatever I want to you, whenever I want to."  Kelsey pushed downward on Vanessa's head roughly, dragging her body further across Kelsey's thigh and exposing Vanessa's bare ass up in the air.  Again, she grabbed both of Vanessa's wrists with one hand and pinned them against the small of her back.  Vanessa felt the warmth of Kelsey's other thigh as it closed tightly against her own, tiny legs, pinning her.  As the hopelessness of the situation settled in, she began to struggle with the small amount of energy she had left.  But it was pointless.

Vanessa saw her only chance at defiance was not letting Kelsey hurt her.  Or at least, not letting it show.  She steeled herself, desperate not to cry out or let any tears flow.  She was determined to not let Kelsey get any more enjoyment from her suffering than she already had.  "This is going to hurt, Nessa."  Vanessa could almost sense the backswing and waited for the paint stick to land.  When it did, her sharp gasp of pain was completely involuntary.  The pain was instant and exquisite.  Her defiance shattered instantly.

"Ohh...hh.."  She moaned quietly.  The stick came down again, harder.  She cried out again.  After the third switch, she tried to scream, to sob, to beg Kelsey to stop but she couldn't get enough oxygen or compose herself well enough to do anything other than spurt out ragged sobs, spit flying from her mouth.  THWACK.  At the fifth switch, her sight was completely blurred by tears and her moaning shrieks were combined with desperate gasps for air.  Her small size, Kelsey's fury and the paint stick combined to devastating effect on her bottom. She was convinced that no one, ever, had been subjected to this level of pain.

Kelsey set the paint stick across her thighs and softly caressed the back of Vanessa's neck.  She leaned down again to whisper, "I'm not done, bitch.  But you need to see why I wanted to use this paint stick for the next part."  Vanessa's head lolled pathetically as Kelsey pulled her own pink t-shirt over her face and wiped the tears, snot and spit from her face and out of her eyes.  Her vision was still blurred, but she saw the paint stick held in front of her as Kelsey had picked it up again.  "Some of the paint caked up and dried on this side.  Feel it?"  She pressed the paint stick roughly against Vanessa's cheek and began dragging it across her face.  The jagged, hardened clumps of paint scraped roughly.  Vanessa coughed out another sob, trying to form words, trying to desperately tell Kelsey that she had won.  And she had.  The thought of doing anything, ever, that might invoke this sort of fury from her sister completely terrified Vanessa.  But no words came out.  She closed her eyes.

The first switch from the other side of the paint stick brought Vanessa's world crashing down.  If she thought she knew pain before, she hadn't.  Kelsey was deliberate in dragging the jagged surface of the paint stick across Vanessa's already reddened bottom.  The spanking combined with the tearing at Vanessa's already sensitive nerves elicited an almost inhuman shriek.  The second THWACK hit her before she'd had time to even process the pain and Vanessa felt light headed, on the verge of passing out.  "Oh my, I wondered if this could cut you..  Not very deep though.  I'm almost done, Nessa."  Dimly, Vanessa felt a small trickle of blood making its way down the curve of her ass.  Three switches and a completely ruined, broken Vanessa later, Kelsey said, "We're done."  She made no effort to get up, but began clearing Vanessa's hair, soaked with sweat and tears, from her face and tucking it back behind her ears.  Vanessa was still making small moaning and sobbing noises.

A few minutes later the sharp pains had subsided, but what remained was still raw and complete agony.  Kelsey made to stand up and gently picked Vanessa up, laying her face down on the couch.  She crouched to look Vanessa in the eyes.  Vanessa instantly closed hers, terrified to even look Kelsey in the face after the shame, horror, and pain that she had just been put through by her 'little' sister.

"Look at me.  Now."  Vanessa complied, the only thing more terrifying than Kelsey herself being the thought of not obeying.  "Okay then.  Are you going to be a good girl?" 

Vanessa swallowed and tried to speak.  No sound came.  She swallowed again, and there was a hoarse, croaking sound from her throat.  She tried whispering the next time, instead.  "Y-yes.."  She tried to maintain eye contact with Kelsey, but when Kelsey smiled happily down at her, it was too much to bear and she closed her eyes again.

"I knew you would be."  She felt Kelsey's hand come to rest on her shoulder and might have flinched, if she'd had any energy.  Kelsey kissed Vanessa on the cheek gently and wiped away two streaks of tears.  "I'll be in my room.  I have some ointment that will help, when you're ready to move again.  I'm so happy, sweetie.  I knew this was going to be a good thing."  Kelsey stood up and left the room.

Vanessa heard the door to Kelsey's room close.  She would have started crying again, if she could.
Chapter 3 by covetous
Author's Notes:

More psychological breakdown, this chapter is pretty brutal and has some toilet play involved.  Fair warning.  To give credit where it's due, this chapter was inspired by elements of "The Repairman" a facesitting story by Fionabrown.

Her face buried in a pillow on her bed, Vanessa fought the urge to cry out as Kelsey rubbed the skin numbing cream into her tender cheeks. After a moment a cold, tingling sensation started to spread and the pain from the spanking started to wane, somewhat.

 

“Better?” Kelsey asked.

 

“A.. little. It still hurts..”

 

“You probably aren't going to be able to sit comfortably for a while. That's okay. You're going to be busy anyway, I'll have plenty of other things to keep your mind off your cute little tush. For starters, you're going to clean my bathroom. Now. I'm sick of working all day and coming home to play house wife. That's going to be your new job.” Kelsey said, her tone flat.

 

Vanessa slid off the bed and looked up at Kelsey. Even kneeling, Kelsey loomed over her completely. “Okay. But I don't understand why I have to clean it when I don't even use-” Kelsey's slap struck her full on in the face, and she stumbled backwards and crashed into the dresser. She reached her hand up to her face, shocked, and choked down a sob.

 

“You stupid, little Barbie slut. You just don't get it. There are no arguments in this relationship. I tell you to do something, you do it. The end. You can talk to me, but you will never talk back to me, or question me. Do you understand me?”

 

“I.. I understand. But.. please don't hit me, it's just that I still don't see the point of all this Kelsey!!! This is awful, it's abuse! I'm still your sister!”

 

Kelsey took a breath and Vanessa readied herself to be slapped again. But Kelsey said, “You're right, you don't see the point. But I already do. Yesterday, I wonder what your reaction would have been if I had told you, Queen Bitch, to clean my fucking bathroom. What do you think you would have said? Don't answer. Now, today after I put you over my knee like the little cunt that you are, what was the first word that JUST came out of your mouth when I told you to clean it? What was the word?”

 

“I said.. okay.”

 

“Like a good girl. You might still be my sister, but this is not a sisterly relationship. Not anymore. Now let's go.” Kelsey extended her hand out and Vanessa took it, letting herself be led into Kelsey's bathroom. It was disgusting, in part because the word hygiene was not a big part of Kelsey's vocabulary, but also because Kelsey had not been doing her normal cleaning routine over the past month and change. She looked up at the countertop.

 

“I don't think I'm going to be able to reach it.” Vanessa complained.

 

“You can start over there.” Kelsey pointed at her toilet. Vanessa combated a wave of nausea.

 

“I'll go get the cleaner..”

 

“Anything you need to clean a toilet bowl is there already.” Kelsey told her.

 

“Oh, okay then.” Vanessa made her way over to the toilet, looking for a bottle of cleaning spray. As she got closer to the toilet she saw it had not been flushed since the last use and Kelsey's acrid urine was still in the bowl. The upper, outer edges of the toilet bowl had been stained dark with.. whatever stained a toilet bowl with disgusting dark spots. Vanessa didn't want to think about it. She leaned in closer, up against the outer lid of the toilet to see if there was some cleaner set behind the toilet itself. She felt Kelsey's bare leg press her gently against the toilet bowl from behind. There was no cleaner.

 

“K.. Kels.. I don't see anything back here.” She tried to move away from the toilet, but she was pinned. She craned her head around to look up at Kelsey's face, framed by her heavy, round chest, questioningly. She was staring down at Vanessa intently.

 

“You just need to clean the inside of the bowl, Nessa. Get to work. Now.”

 

“Okay, then please just let me move! I'll go get a cleaner and do it right now, I swear!” Vanessa pleaded.

 

“You're not going anywhere. I already told you everything you need to clean it is right there. Urine from a healthy person is a good antiseptic, Vanessa, I'm sure it will be just fine for just cleaning some fucking porcelain. Or is that too hard a concept for you to understand?”

 

“You.. NO! What the fuck Kelsey! Why are you doing this to me?! Yesterday you called me the monster, what does doing this make YOU? You want me to scrub a fucking toilet with my bare hands and your piss?!” Vanessa's fury was tinged with despair and revulsion.

 

Vanessa's words seemed to have an effect on Kelsey. Kelsey didn't move or say anything for a moment, but held Vanessa pinned to the toilet. “You're right, really. I guess I'm the one who's the monster. Earlier today when you saw me slap the paint stick into my hand, you had this.. look, Nessa. The look of a broken, frightened little creature. And something happened to me when I saw it. I'm sure you always thought I was some kind of deviant, lesbian pervert. I guess I am. But before that moment, I think I had a pretty good handle on keeping it all internal. But now? With my own little Barbie doll slut who so badly needs to be punished? I don't think so. Now clean the fucking toilet, Vanessa.”

 

“NO!”

 

Kelsey began pressing Vanessa into the lip of the toilet with her leg. The pressure built slowly, but after just a moment Vanessa felt like she was being pulverized as the lip of the toilet began sharply cutting into her. It felt like she was about to be cut in half. She began to yelp in pain. Kelsey held her tiny body pinned. Vanessa knew she would get no respite until she did what Kelsey asked. She reached out, desperately, for the roll of toilet paper that was much too far away to even have a chance at reaching. She moaned weakly.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me? You are so pathetic. I'm barely even putting any pressure on you. I wonder how much it would take to make you just splat. What a way to go, huh? Smushed to death against a shitty toilet.” Kelsey laughed. She leaned into Vanessa's frail body even harder, and Vanessa felt her ribs start to creak. The pressure increase and there was an audible snap. She let out a ragged gasp of horror and agony. “Oh.. that didn't sound good, did it?” Still, the pressure did not relent. Finally giving in, Vanessa plunged her hand into the toilet, into Kelsey's rank urine, and began wiping at the disgusting stains. She could not see where she was cleaning due to the colored spots that were swimming across her field of vision. But she knew, now, that it didn't matter. Kelsey didn't care if her toilet was clean. That wasn't the point.

 

Vanessa felt Kelsey grab her hair and pull backwards. She felt the heat emanating from Kelsey's crotch through her shorts on the back of her neck. Kelsey began slowly rotating her hips, grinding on Vanessa's broken form. “See? Deep down, even when you think you don't want to be, you are always going to be my good little girl. Keep cleaning, slut, I'll be back. I'm going to my room to think about just how happy my good little girl is going to make me. Try not to cry too much, Barbie, I heard it can be painful with a broken rib.”

 

Chapter 4 by covetous

Vanessa felt a stab of pain any time she breathed too deeply.  The pain was mild, however, so long as she kept her breaths shallow.  She wondered if the pain from her fractured rib had been dulled, what with her behind still throbbing from Kelsey's thrashing earlier.  Maybe by the time Kelsey was done with her, she'd be beaten and battered to the point that the pain would be so spread out it was imperceptible.

She could hear Kelsey, in her bedroom now, moaning as she touched herself.  The fact they were sisters made all of this even more wrong and twisted, but Vanessa knew that was probably no small part of what was getting Kelsey off right now.  She wondered what her role in turning Kelsey into.. this.. may have been, growing up.  She was always the popular, pretty one and Kelsey was just the awkward, pale little girl who would rather spend a Friday night alone in her room.  If only Vanessa had groomed her along, taken her under her wing and tried to be a "good" older sister rather than the uncaring, unaffected sister she had been.. then maybe I wouldn't be a personal Barbie slut for my horny, deviant sister right now..

Lost in her thoughts, Vanessa didn't notice the noises from the bedroom had stopped until she saw Kelsey standing in her doorway, looking down at her.  She had taken her shorts off, and Vanessa could see a large wet spot on her gray panties where Kelsey's juices had pooled.   She didn't say anything, so Vanessa did.  "I think.. I should see a doctor."

"Nonsense.  Why?"

"Well, so they can wrap my ribs?  Or, tape them or something..."

Kelsey shook her head and let out of a soft laugh.  "You really don't know anything.  Do you, you dumb blonde slut?  You don't wrap a broken rib.  It will heal.  In time.  Assuming I let it."  Vanessa didn't say anything, but closed her eyes and fought off more tears.  "I think you're starting to understand things, finally.  Maybe."  Neither of them said anything for a while.  Kelsey disappeared for a moment, and came back with a lit cigarette.  She took a long drag, tilted her head back a bit and blew out the smoke.   "What are you, Vanessa?"

Vanessa thought for a moment about what Kelsey wanted to hear by asking her that.  It didn't take her long to come up with the answer, and she felt heat and shame rise to her face as she spoke softly.  "I'm a good little girl.."

"I really hope so.  But you have to prove it."

"I'll do anything!"

"Then get on the floor.  Lie on your back."  Kelsey instructed.  Vanessa complied.  Shifting uneasily, she finally rested her hands on her stomach and waited.  Kelsey just watched her and continued smoking, flicking ash onto the carpet nonchalantly.  When the cigarette was nearly finished, she put it out on top of Vanessa's dresser and left it.  Kelsey walked over to where Vanessa was lying down, and crouched down beside her.  She grabbed a handful of Vanessa's hair threateningly, but did not pull back.

"I already know you'll do anything, you helpless, tiny slut.  You don't have a choice.  That's not what makes you a good girl.  What makes you a good girl, is doing as you're told without me having to hurt you to make you do it.  Do you get that?"  Kelsey hissed in Vanessa's ear.

"Y-yes.."

Kelsey stood up and looked down at Vanessa.  "Good.  Because I have to tell you.. when you're a bad girl, Vanessa.. I like that too.  And that is not a good thing, not for you.  I just fucked myself silly thinking of how your helpless little body started to just.. cave in, when I pressed into you."  Kelsey moved her hand down to her vagina and began to touch herself again.  She lifted her foot up over Vanessa.  "So what would it feel like to just squash you.. like a bug?  To look into your pleading eyes as I start to press my foot down onto your tiny form, slowly increasing the pressure, until...  "  She started to bring her foot down slowly, but it didn't touch Vanessa.  Kelsey sighed.  "Pretty amazing, is my guess.  And you would just be poor Vanessa, the latest unfortunate tiny who couldn't take it anymore and.. committed suicide?  Ran off into the night?  Whatever I decide to do with you, who's going to care that you're gone, really?"

Kelsey's words struck a chord, and Vanessa felt a tear slide down her cheek.  She knew her disappearance, or death, would cause waves with.. exactly no one.  Kelsey had been the last person who cared about her for a long, long time now.  She knew she didn't want to die.  She also knew, after Kelsey had almost crushed her to death against the toilet bowl, that she was walking a thin line and if she did not completely obey that she was risking her own life. Kelsey's foot came to rest on her torso lightly.  Vanessa realized that Kelsey's foot must have been half as big as she was.  "But I'm sure we can avoid all that mess.  All you have to do is be my good little girl, Nessa.."  Vanessa looked at Kelsey's soft, pink soles and the underside of her toes, hovering just above her mouth.  Kelsey wiggled her thick toes, and then brought them down slowly, just lightly touching Vanessa's lips.  Vanessa fought the urge to shrug the foot off of her, as she caught a wave of the pungent odor and felt the layer of sweat lightly coating Kelsey's pale foot.

"Now kiss."  Vanessa obeyed without hesitation.  She planted light, airy kisses on Kelsey's toes and then the pad of her foot.  At first.  But she knew Kelsey's ire would be drawn if she didn't put her all into it, so she fought down her nausea as she put some passion into her kissing.  She raised her tiny hands, pulling Kelsey's feet more closely into her.  "Oh my..  this is what we call progress.  That feels amazing, Nessa."  She scrunched her toes down, hard, on Vanessa's mouth and caught her bottom lip between the pad of her foot and her big toe.  Vanessa let out a slight gasp of pain from the unexpected pinch, which sent a shock of pain from her broken rib into her torso.  She cried out.  "Sorry, sweetie.. it just feels so good.  I got carried away."  She moved her other foot onto Vanessa's mouth.  "Keep going."

As Vanessa continued kissing, she could taste the hint of salt and other mild flavors that came from Kelsey's foot sweat.  She knew she should have been disgusted with herself, but felt oddly.. satisfied.  Kelsey was pleased and for the moment, that meant Vanessa was safe.  She looked up and noticed Kelsey was watching her again.  She pulled her foot back from Vanessa's mouth but it still hovered above her.   "Funny.  I thought for sure you would have fought me on this.  Maybe you just need another push before you start pushing back.  I'm sure you noticed, but my feet have a tendency to.. perspire."  She lowered her foot, once more, down to Vanessa's mouth.  "Lick the sweat off my foot, Nessa.  All of it."  Vanessa immediately let her tongue dance around and in between Kelsey's soft, sweaty toes.  Kelsey made a noise that Vanessa though sounded like a stifled moan of ecstasy.  Vanessa slowed her tongue's movements and licked more slowly at the toes now, gauging Kelsey's reaction.  She had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip, breathing heavily.  Satisfied with Vanessa's job on her toes, Kelsey did the rest of the work as she dragged her foot along Vanessa's tiny protruding tongue.  Vanessa felt the bits of grime and sweat accumulating, and as Kelsey continued rubbing her foot along her mouth, it began to dry up.  Kelsey moved her foot away and watched.  Vanessa closed her mouth and worked up a bit of saliva.  Once she had enough to do so, she swallowed the foot gunk cocktail audibly and tried her best not to let the miserable taste show on her face.  Vanessa looked up at Kelsey, questioningly.

"Unbelievable.  You just licked my sweaty foot like a lollipop and swallowed the crud down without a word.  Maybe you really are done pushing back.."  Kelsey said.  She laid down next to Vanessa, who was staring up at the ceiling, trying not to think.  About her situation, about what she had just done, who she had done it to.. about anything.  Kelsey planted a series of soft kisses against Vanessa's cheek, moving up to her ear.  "I'm glad.  I told you that this was going to be good for us, for you.  I know you still don't believe it, that you're still.. in shock, in denial, or traumatized, or whatever.  But I'm going to prove it to you, prove how much better life is going to be for you as an obedient little slut.  After tonight, you won't be able to deny it any more."

End Notes:

Vanessa isn't quite ready to completely give in yet, in case you were wondering.. the next chapter will feature heavy reluctant sexual scenes

Chapter 5 by covetous
Author's Notes:

It's been a while, I really wish i had more time to write a better closing chapter for this story.  I'll either finish my other story or start a new one shortly :)

“Finish your food, Vanessa. It's getting late and I want to watch a movie before bed tonight.”

 

Vanessa was exhausted from the physical and mental abuse Kelsey had administered today and wanted nothing more than to crawl into her bed after finishing her spaghetti. The thought of more personal time with her younger sister filled her with fear and revulsion, but she knew better than to voice her dissent. “Okay..” She uttered weakly. Vanessa finished the last few bites and washed it down with the rest of her milk.

 

Kelsey drew out a cigarette and lit it. Vanessa moved to get up and clear the dishes. “Hold on a second, tiny.” Vanessa sat back down. Kelsey continued smoking but said nothing. After a moment she pulled Vanessa's bowl over to her and flicked some ash into the remnants of spaghetti sauce. “I really should quit. Bad enough how expensive a pack is these days, but it's just.. unhealthy, what it does to you.” With that, she cleared her throat a few times. She leaned over Vanessa's bowl and a large white-green gob fell from her mouth onto the pile of ash. “Isn't that gross?” Vanessa was silently nauseated, it was completely unlike her sister to make this kind of display. There was another moment of silence. Slowly, Kelsey pushed the bowl back towards Vanessa. “I told you to finish your food. You missed a bite.”

 

Vanessa's fury rose and she felt the heat on her face almost instantly. How many more of her perverted sister's games would she be put through? Would this ever end if she didn't take a stand? “Kelsey, I can't take thi--” Kelsey's slap came so hard that it sent Vanessa off her chair to the floor. She felt the sting and cried out, but before she had a chance to do anything, Kelsey was on her. She took a handful of Vanessa's hair and lifted her from the floor by it. Roughly, she bent Vanessa over the table and put her face just over the bowl. Vanessa heard Kelsey's voice, low at her ear.

 

“So close. But you still don't understand. This was your last test of obedience, pet. And as fun as it is to watch you squirm, to see how far I can push you and see what I can make you do, that's not the point. The point is for you to do what I say, when I say it. Unquestioningly. You were so good earlier, lapping up the sweat from my toes without a word. But I knew you would still need to be taught another lesson, something to teach you once and for all that this is for your own good. I tried pain, and it worked – some. But you need something more. So I'll give you something more. But first, finish. Your. Food.” Kelsey gripped Vanessa's hair more tightly and smashed her face right into the bowl.

 

Vanessa didn't know if Kelsey was lying or not. Despite Kelsey saying that she did enjoy doing the things she was doing to her older sister, Vanessa desperately wanted to believe that if she just did this one last thing it would end. She could be obedient, placate her sister for long enough to find a way out of this hell she was in, to escape and go.. well, she didn't know where yet. Anywhere else. It seemed like her only option. Her mind made up, she figured she would try to get it over with quickly. She stuck her tongue out and brought what her sister had put in the bowl into her mouth. She gagged and tried not to think about what she was doing, but it was impossible not to taste the ash, or feel the texture of the slime her sister produced as it slid down her throat. My little sister just made me eat her... Oh God.. But it was finally over.

 

“You look pathetic. Your face is covered in spaghetti sauce. And..” She took her index finger and wiped a spot next to Vanessa's mouth off. There was a trail of snotty, white goop on it. Vanessa closed her eyes and thought maybe this is a sign. It won't ever be over. She felt her sisters finger and the ooze on it press against her lips, so she opened her mouth and lapped at it with her tongue. Then she swallowed. “Good. Now go clean yourself up. I'll be in the living room getting the movie started.”

 

 

 

Vanessa returned downstairs to see her sister sitting on the floor with her back resting against the couch. “Come.” Kelsey patted the small space on the floor in between her expansive thighs. Just placate her.. Vanessa thought once more, and obediently crawled into the spot indicated, sitting straight up. The movie had just started, the opening credits and music rolling. Kelsey sighed. “Really? This movie is almost two hours long. You aren't going to be comfortable like that. Don't fight me right now, Nessa.” Kelsey brought both arms in front of Vanessa and pulled her back into her soft flesh. Vanessa was so small that she found her head resting against the soft mass of Kelsey's tummy. She didn't struggle. “Now, was that so hard? Just relax, you're not going to get hurt anymore tonight.. If you're a good girl.”

 

After that, Kelsey seemed content the watch the movie and leave her alone. In fact, Vanessa felt her self being lulled to sleep by the way Kelsey's large, soft hands were slowly roaming around her shoulders, down her arms, and occasionally brushing against her cheeks. About a half hour into the movie, Kelsey bent her head down and kissed the top of Vanessa's head. “See? Not so bad, is it?” Vanessa was too tired, and frankly too content to do anything other than make a small sound of assent, not wanting to provoke her sister. “Didn't think so.” Kelsey craned her neck around and began planting soft, slightly wet kisses against her tiny sister's cheek. “It's funny, you know – I could hear you getting fucked by your oaf of a boyfriend every night, and in my head I could see you gritting your teeth and hating every second of it. He made so much noise, but you never made a sound – not even a fake moan of pleasure. Have you even had an orgasm? I doubt it..” Vanessa tensed up slightly and Kelsey noticed immediately. “Don't. You couldn't fight me off to begin with, but right about now the 'surprise' I slipped into your milk tonight should be kicking in – and what I'm about to do is going to feel to good to even want to fight me off, cunt.” Vanessa gasped, infuriated but again, helpless. What.. is she going to do to me?

 

Kelsey continued kissing her way along her sister's cheek, up until she reached Vanessa's ear. At the same moment she slipped her wet, warm tongue into Vanessa's ear she hooked her hand under Vanessa's tank top and lightly brushed her left nipple. Vanessa let out an involuntary moan of ecstacy, but sensing what was about to happen, mewled out a pathetic, “No...” Kelsey laughed softly.

 

“My goodness. If that wasn't the most unconvincing thing I've ever heard..” Kelsey trailed off and continued touching her tiny sister. Vanessa knew she should be fighting back, but Kelsey's soft hands were everywhere – and with the drug she had been slipped and after the torture she had been forced to endure earlier in the day, she was experiencing a level of sexual pleasure she did not know existed. I'm so small, so weak.. how am I supposed to stop her? I don't even want to anymore, not with whatever she's given me. It's not fair!!!

 

Kelsey could sense Vanessa relenting to her touch, even responding to it now. She took one hand away from her nipple and hooked Vanessa's shorts and panties with her thumbs, removing them in one swift movement. “This is your last lesson, pet.” She took her right hand and slowly began working at Vanessa's tiny clit. Vanessa immediately made a helpless sound of pleasure and pressed her hips forward, wanting more. “Mmm, that's my good girl.” For a few more moments, she kept at it – alternatively rubbing and stopping to touch other places, teasing Vanessa and building her up. Eventually she brought her right band back down to Vanessa's clitoris and inserted her massive left index finger into Vanessa's opening. The effect was immediate and Vanessa cried out loudly. She crooned her index finger upward, massaging Vanessa's tiny g-spot while massaging her clitoris. Vanessa was rapidly reaching the point of no return, and after another few seconds Kelsey sensed her approaching orgasm. At the moment it became imminent, Kelsey plunged her thick, hot tongue deep into Vanessa's ear, stimulating her nerves and sending her over the edge. Vanessa immediately began bucking and squirming in her grasp as her orgasm began. Lost in pleasure, Vanessa gave in to the fact that whatever her sister had put in her drink was too strong for her to resist, it just felt too good. This continued for almost a minute, and although her orgasm had still not subsided, Kelsey sensed that Vanessa was having trouble breathing and began to relax her ministrations. “Deep breaths.” It took a few minutes for Vanessa to recover. She was too weak to do anything but rest against Kelsey's soft flesh behind her. “So. Now that we understand each other.. I want you to tell me what you are, Vanessa.”

 

Vanessa knew. After the last ten minutes, she knew exactly what she was. More, she was... at peace with it. If resisting her little sister was going to lead to the pain she had experienced earlier, and relenting would lead to.. to this.. Was there any question? She turned herself around, sitting on her Kelsey's lap. She nestled her face into Kelsey's soft stomach. She hugged her arms around Kelsey tightly. “I'm a good little pet. Please, let me be your little pet.” Kelsey just laughed softly, put her arms around her sister in return and picked the both of them off the floor, carrying little Vanessa with her as she made her way upstairs to her own bedroom.

 

No more words were said as Kelsey pulled back the sheets and laid Vanessa on her bed. Kelsey went around to the other side and crawled in next to her. Vanessa waited for a moment, and then felt Kelsey's legs captured her little body and drag her into her soft, warm embrace. She was completely enveloped by her sister, Kelsey's warm thighs and arms securing her and large breasts pressing against the back of her tiny head. They remained embraced for a few moments, and as Vanessa fell into a welcomed sleep, she could have sworn she heard her sister's voice in her ear, and felt a kiss on the top of her head... “By the way, pet.. I didn't put anything in your drink tonight.”

 

THE END

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3614