Eisoptrophobia by Kamaria
Summary: The fear of one's own mirror image...One day, Mai has a surprise visitor.....An exact copy of Mai greets her, and proceeds to shrink and humiliate her. Can Mai possibly survive when her opponent is herself?
Categories: Instant Size Change, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6558 Read: 76191 Published: October 08 2006 Updated: October 08 2006

1. Chapter 1 by Kamaria

2. Chapter 2 by Kamaria

3. Chapter 3 by Kamaria

4. Chapter 4 by Kamaria

Chapter 1 by Kamaria
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
"Checkmate again."

The 20-year old Japanese college girl, Mai Kagawa, pointed at her computer screen and smiled, having defeated the Chessmaster yet again. Strategy was one of her major strengths.

Mai was a student at Carey University. She had already completed two years of college and was majoring in computer science. Dressed in her formal schoolgirl uniform, green complete with scarf, she was about to go set up for her parents to come visit her apartment tomorrow morning. It was near the end of the year, after all.

However, before she went to work, there was one more thing to do. After clicking off a hard fought game of computer chess, she opened the file that had downloaded long ago and had been waiting patiently to be opened, like a dog waiting for a treat.

The file was a video file, which showed a gothic girl trap her sister inside a pentagram circle, and then she shrunk her and had the cat chase her around. Eventually the girl got bored of her and stomped on her before her mother came home. It was one of the more thrilling GTS videos she had ever seen and she simply LOVED it.

"Wow, that was really awesome. Not many good GTS videos out there these days, but this one is an outlier..."

Mai minimized the video and went over to start putting things away. Several controllers, games, and Action Replay discs, not to mention her periphrial keyboard and DDR pad. She tended to get a little sloppy when digging for games to play. But she couldn't be that way when her parents came over. Her mother liked everything to be nice and neat.

Then she realised, she didn't need to be so preemptive. There was still plenty of time before tomorrow came, and besides, she had promised she'd call over a friend.

She dialed the number, 555-4543, for her friend, Katie.

"Hey Katie, are you still up to come over tonight? Perhaps we could play some Dance Dance together."

"Sure, what time?"

"Actually, as soon as possible. I ordered pizza 10 minutes ago, it should be here just before you get here."

"Okay, I'll see when I can come."

Mai hung up the phone and pondered about that video, still fresh in her mind. [i]"It would be cool to meet someone all powerful and evil like that. Oh, better yet, give ME the cool powers. That would be awesome."[/i]

She shut the window and closed the drapes and sat back on the computer to wait for her friend to come. The chess game was boring to her, she beat the computer on it's highest setting every time. She could always have a roleplay with her good friend JimmySquish online, only he wasn't signed on at the moment. It was going to be a little boring until her friend arrived.

But then she heard a knocking on her door. But it couldn't be her friend yet, could it?

She opened the door, and one of the most shocking things in the world appeared....

A Japanese schoolgirl, exactly her height, with her exact hairstyle, and exact face, was standing right there.

"Oh, hello." She even had Mai's own voice, casually walking in as if she owned the place.

"Who the HELL are you?" Mai said, shocked. "This is my apartment you know."

"I'm you, what does it look like?" she said casually as she slipped her shoes off and slumped down on the couch.

Mai gawked at her doppleganger for a while. This was scary stuff. How could someone claim to be her? She was herself, and she knew that. Was it some kind of crazy lookalike stalker?

"Nice place you got here. You kept it clean for me, huh?" she said, still carefree.

"I'm myself! This is my place and I want you out of here, whoever you are!"

The fake didn't seem to care. "Hey, it's my place too. Couldn't you be more accomidating rather than be a wench about me coming in here?"

"It is NOT your place and you are a phony, a weirdo! I don't even know where you come from, but if you don't leave I am going to call the police!"

"Then call them," answered the doppleganger.

Frustrated and annoyed at her tone, she opened the door and pointed to it. "I want you out of here. Leave, or I will.....will physically force you to!" Mai shouted with half-confidence.

The "fake" Mai only stood up to the real one and approached her. Taking her black hair out of the ponytail and letting it hang loose, she spoke: "You don't get it, do you.......I am you.......And you should be showing me respect....Because I am the superior one.....I am more than you ever were....." her Japanese accented voice coldly said to her. Gone was her casual, semi-sweet tone of voice.

"I-I mean it!" Mai said, putting her hands up in a defensive position. "I know mixed martial arts, and I'm not afraid!"

"And so do I!" the fake Mai said. "And so do I.....But I know several things you will never learn..." She got unconfortably close to Mai and whispered in her ear, her tongue almost licking it. "You cannot fight me, little Mai. Now..........you will end this little outburst and get on your knees and proclaim my superiority, as well as apologise for disrespecting me."

Mai lost it and slapped the fake as hard as she could, then shoved her out the door. "Get out!" Then she shut it and latched it.

"I'm going to call the police," she said, and picked up the phone and started to dial it. Without warning, an identical hand slammed the phone back down. Mai turned around and stared into her own face, which was cold and angry. Somehow, she had gotten back in!

"I did warn you, little Mai. Now, get on your KNEES!" she said, and raised her hand, then lowered it in a gesture. A mysterious force pushed Mai down to the ground and on her knees as she cried out.

"What are you doing?" she said, weakened as she tried to stand up.

"I tried to be nice about this, but you will learn the hard way, little Mai....."

"Stop calling me little! We're the same size!"

*SNAP* The doppleganger's fingers snapped, and Mai gasped as her 'twin' was suddenly appearing to get bigger and bigger. No, everything was getting bigger! Mai was being shrunk on the spot, and couldn't run or scream for help. She was so terrified her scream was choked back. She passed chest level, then waist level, then knee level, then ankle level....and didn't stop until she was barely taller than her foot. The evil Mai laughed and stretched triumphantly over her little self, then gingerly put one foot next to her. It was a simple step, but the carpet fibers were visibly crushed down underneath it to the little one, a small quake rattling all the fibers around it, as well as little Mai herself. Another step, and BOOM, her other foot was next to Mai. She stood tall and proud and she appeared to be some sort of goddess, hundreds of feet tall. Mai had never seen anything so big in her life.

"WELL, A PERFECT SIZE FOR SOMEONE SO PATHETIC...." The evil clone's voice was louder than a jet plane

"AAAAAAAAAHHH! OH MY GOD! HELP ME! HELP ME!" Mai finally screamed in terror as the impossible was happening. Her heart was about to leap out of her chest, and she could barely move, let alone run away from this titaness of a girl.

"NOW, TO STOMP OUT A LIL PROBLEM...." The clone giggled maliciously as she raised her right socked foot over Mai, onto it's heel. It was an impassible wall of white fabric, looming overhead. "THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO A TINY, RIGHT? NATURALLY, I LIKE THE SAME THINGS AS YOU...." The wall of white started to slowly tilt down onto her as Mai kept screaming until she was out of breath. Her weakened body sank as she fell onto her back in terror. She held her chest because it felt like her heart was going to explode, and the feeling only grew stronger the closer the giant Mai's foot got. Her oversized foot wiggled eagerly in the sock as it neared the ground. "I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS SLOW....I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOUR SQUISHED REMAINS LOOK LIKE."

The foot pressed down on Mai's chest, compressing her breasts. Her face was deliberately kept just out from under the foot so she could see the evil Mai. She had a sick, and slightly glazed over look as she started to reach into her panties to manipulate herself over this. Mai's terror turned to desparation. She had little time, and didn't think this would work. However, she had to try anything. Raising her lips to the giant Mai's foot, she started to kiss it. She used whatever strength she had left in her arms to rub the bottom of the foot. In a desparate act, she was worshipping her darker self. Even going as far as licking the foot.

"Oh, great, superior Mai-sama," she said, reluctantly acknowledging that this doppleganger was somehow her as well. "I want to....to....live to be your pet...." she said between sobs. "I...I.....I am a bug t-t-to you....I acknowledge you...you are greater than me.......and I would rather take a life of s-s-s-ervitude to you than die...." This was a hard, but sincere statement to squeeze out, but she had no choice. Her biggest concern now was, would she accept? Being a fan of giantess stories, she knew sometimes even when the tiny begged, they were squished anyway. Would she meet the same fate? She was hopeful, because she never liked that sort of ending, and if this was truely a clone of her....

The giant Mai stopped and removed her hand from her panties. "YOU ARE BEING VERY CONVINCING. EVEN IF YOU ARE THE INFERIOR ONE, MAYBE YOU WILL BE USEFUL AFTER ALL. ALL RIGHT, I'LL KEEP YOU AROUND UNTIL I GET BORED OF YOU."

Mai was relieved as the foot was gently removed from her chest and set down next to her with a boom. But she was also sad. What would happen to her? What horrible things would be done to her? What horrible things would she be forced to do?
Chapter 2 by Kamaria
The dark Mai stood over the tiny form triumphantly and put her hands on her hips, smirking evilly. There were a lot of things going on in her head, a lot of things she could do to her tiny captive. But first of all, business. She was going to lay the law down.

"OKAY. NOW, AS YOU KNOW, YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS MAI-SAMA. AS FOR YOU, YOU NO LONGER HAVE A NAME. YOU'RE TOO PATHETIC TO DESERVE ONE. YOU WILL OBEY EVERYTHING I TELL YOU WITHOUT QUESTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE WILL BE DEALT WITH..." she boomed while stomping her foot down again as an exclaimation.

"Yes......" little Mai said gloomily. Then she added, "Mai-sama..."

"YOUR OLD LIFE IS NOW GONE. YOU EXIST ONLY AS A SLAVE TO ME. KEEP THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BECAUSE YOU WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE.....NOW....."

The giant Mai pointed down to her socks. "WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO REMOVE THESE FOR ME, PET?"

Still shaking from the situation earlier, Mai walked over to the left socked foot, and tried hopelessly to pull off the thick (to her) white sock. But it was a little too heavy and didn't want to come off.

"TOO HARD FOR YOU?"

"No, no! Please, let me keep trying....." Mai started to pull harder, and yet it barely budged for her. It would take her all day to get this off, and her captress wasn't that patient.....

"HOW INADEQUATE. HURRY IT UP, OR I'LL HAVE TO PUNISH YOU....."

The giant Mai chuckled and looked at an imaginary watch for a while, with the little Mai below struggling to yank the sock off.

"WELL I WARNED YOU!" The next thing Mai knew, several pounds of cotton, with a scent of sweat, was on top of her, and she couldn't breathe. But this wasn't an attempt to crush her.....

"I COULD SUFFOCATE YOU RIGHT NOW." Mai was fighting to push the sock off of her, but something that heavy was immovable to her. She started to get light headed, and pale, and clawing desperately for air and life. The foot never let up, with the giant Mai taking pleasure in her struggles. She had to restrain herself from stepping down and killing her prematurely. Finally the struggling ended, and Mai quickly took her foot off, and quickly scooped her up.
**********************************
When Mai awoke, she was on top of a large, yellow, soft surface. It was damp, and covered with some kind of bubbly liquid. Even more so, it seemed like it was raining.....hard. And looming before her was the giant, wet face of her doppleganger, smirking as usual. She could never get used to looking at her own face with that evil smirk on it.

And then, the yellow surface shifted, and pressed Mai into the larger Mai's body, and started to rub her harshly against it, and soon she realised where she was: On a giant sponge, in the shower, being used as a cleaning tool for the giant, naked Mai.

It was a frightening venture for her, as she was rubbed all over, forced to experience this goddess-like body in a rough manner. She found herself pressed onto and inbetween her breasts often, the giant Mai often taking pleasure in this, especially because of the fact that a tiny girl was on the sponge. She even pressed the little Mai into her nipple a few times, rubbing her against it gently. Even against her soles, which little Mai had experienced earlier.

Finally it stopped, and the booming voice came once again. "YOU JUST WAIT OUTSIDE." She plucked the little Mai off the sponge and placed her on the floor outside of the shower, carefully.

Mai, shaken, wet, and covered in soap, waited patiently for the giant Mai to get out. She thought she could run while she was distracted, but that wouldn't be smart. If she was caught, it would most likely be instant death.

Eventually, the evil, giant girl stepped out of the shower with two BOOMs, both feet landing on either side of the tiny. It was an amazing sight, this giant, wet goddess just emerging from the shower, and drying herself off. Mai had to move out of the way as she went over to her clothes and started to put them on. In a moment, she realised that her evil clone was wearing HER summer kimono! She really wanted to say something, but she was in no position to do so. Although, she hated to admit it, but she looked GREAT in that kimono. A bit of self-admiration, you could say. But that was just on apperances. Personality wise, this doppleganger was nothing like the genuine article. She was downright cruel, something Mai would never be, although she had been a few times in roleplays online.....It was almost like the darker side of herself had taken human form.

The giant Mai looked down at her little self staring up and smiled as she finished. "WELL, I SEE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. ONLY NATURAL, THOUGH....I AM BEAUTIFUL. NOW, FOLLOW ME.....IF YOU CAN."

Tiny Mai ran after her larger counterpart as hard as she could, but she was instantly outdistaced by the walking giant Mai. She had walked all of ten steps towards 'her' Playstation 2, while Mai took a couple of minutes to get that same distance, and she was worn out. The smell of pizza was in the air, so the pizza guy must have came while she was out cold.

"KISS MY FOOT REALLY QUICK, OKAY PET?" The panting Mai kissed it, multiple times for good measure, making the goddess giggle with delight.

"WELL, UNFORTUNATELY, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU TO SAVE YOUR ENERGY BECAUSE WE'LL BE PLAYING A GAME.... HOW ABOUT IT?"

Two giant fingers pinched Mai and tossed her roughly onto a white surface. A white surface surrounded by a black circle and colored arrows in different direction. Terror made her adrenaline pump as she realised that she was on a Dance Dance Revolution pad.

"YOU'RE PLAYING FOR YOUR LIFE IN THIS GAME. BETTER GET READY TO RUN." She pressed the button to turn on the PS2 and waited for the game to load up. "I'M GOING TO BE PLAYING IN LIGHT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TRIP WITH THIS KIMONO ON, BUT THAT SHOULD BE DANGEROUS ENOUGH FOR YOU. IF I PLAYED ON HEAVY, I'D TURN YOU INTO MUSH WITHIN 5 SECONDS."

Mai couldn't believe what she was hearing as the floor shook from two giant feet stepping onto the pad. She had fallen into her trap before, being deliberately tired out before being forced to play this game. No longer would she be quiet, she had to say something....

"Mai.......Mai-sama, I.....Please don't make me do this. I really want to survive....."

"WHAT'S THAT? I CAN HARDLY HEAR YOU. YOU SOUND LIKE A SQUEAKY MOUSE."

"I said I want to live!" Mai's voice shouted, in a barely audible tiny voice.

"DON'T WORRY, I'LL GIVE YOU PLENTY OF PLAY TIME TO LIVE, BEFORE I SQUISH YOU UNDER MY SOLES," she said in a cruel tone, while raising her foot briefly and showing it off to her. Then....
STOMP. STOMP. STOMP. The goddess stomped the pad in a terrifying manner around the ant girl, watching her scream in terror and be forced to the ground from thunderous shockwaves. She held on for dear life, before she realised......

Her doppleganger was only selecting the song. Using her foot on the arrows to move the cursor. Readying to select Start, she raised her foot one more time, only to be interrupted by a loud sound. The doorbell.

"WHO ELSE COULD BE COMING HERE.......JEEZE." Mai stepped off the pad and walked over to the door, opening it. In the distance, she could only make out two giant forms, that started to talk to each other. The voices were still booming, but not as loud.

"Hey, how are you?" spoke Mai's voice.

"I'm doing fine, how about you?" spoke another female voice. A familiar, American voice. But it couldn't be....

"The pizza came, and I was just playing a few games. Come on in, make yourself at home."

The giant form from the doorway stepped in. It was Katie, her friend she called over earlier. An amazing goddess from this view in her jean shorts and tank top, being pushed out by DD cup breasts. She kicked off her flip flops and walked right in.

Katie was here! Surely she would help her out of this predicament. But then she realised the sad truth. Katie thought that fake was the real her, and probably wouldn't notice anything amiss. Still, she had to TRY!

"Katie, Katie! Help me out down here!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What the heck is that?" Katie asked curiously.

"Oh nothing, it's probably just a mouse. I tend to have a problem with them sometimes," Mai said with an annoyed voice, and looked over to the pad. Then she had an evil smirk.

"Hey.....Katie.....why don't you go and play some Dance Dance? I was about to, but I figured I'd let my guest go first."

"Sure..." Katie's thunderous footsteps approached the pad, and tiny Mai screamed in terror again, as she realised that her own best friend didn't know she was down here, and could squish her without even realising it!
Chapter 3 by Kamaria
Thunderously, Katie stepped onto the pad, with Mai between her feet. There was no way she could survive this, sooner or later she'd get caught underfoot. And if she ran off the pad altogether, no doubt her evil clone would be there to stop her. It would take a miracle.......

Or a really good memory.

Mai heard the thunderous noise of a familiar song exploding from the speakers. This was a song they danced to often, when they would play DDR. And the both of them had memorized it perfectly. It was essential in order to get a perfect 100% score. And right now, it was essentially to Mai's very survival.

BOOM. BOOM. Katie started to stomp the pad with the beat of the music. She had to follow the arrows, and....Mai had to follow the opposite of the arrows. She knew that the upper left of the pad was step-heavy at the beginning, so she moved to the bottom right....When she knew that things were going to change, she moved to where Katie just was, really quickly, and only had to dodge the occasional stomp there. The strategy was to go in the places where there was little arrow activity.

[i]"Okay, so now she's got two feet placed firmly down on the left and right arrows......so I can take a short break until the song 'pause' ends......then I need to move to the left arrow really fast...right arrow...then back and forth...."[/i]

It was more of a test of Mai's wit than her ability to dodge giant soles. And all the while, Katie was having the time of her life, without even realising that her tiny little friend was in danger. Katie's giant breasts bounced overhead constantly, occasionally distracting Mai. However, she had the patience and stamina to outlast the song and was rewarded for it. She would live, for at least a little longer.

Katie went into the bathroom for a break, and the evil Mai went over to the pad, to check on the her tiny self.

"YOU SURVIVED? I'M IMPRESSED. YOU'RE JUST LUCKY IT WASN'T ME ON THERE...BUT I HAVE A PLAN B FOR YOU."

"Why are you involving my friend in this? She could have murdered me without even knowing! And how dare you act like you're really me. I swear, if you try and get her to kill me unknowlingly again..."

"YOU'LL WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? LISTEN, YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE SHIT, I AM THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION. IF YOU TRY AND GET HER TO NOTICE YOU, I WILL KILL THE BOTH OF YOU." The terrifying voice rattled the tiny Mai to the core, and almost shattered her eardrums. This wasn't over, and she would have to survive....again.

The giant Mai picked her up betwen two fingers and grinned as she brought her over to a small table. A familiar scent was getting stronger, and stronger, and Mai's heart lept into her throat. Her fears were confirmed when the evil clone opened up a box. The pizza from earlier, still hot and still fresh, not to mention Stuffed Crust. Mai found herself getting hungry deep down, but her fear overtook instinct as she found herself dangling high over a steamy, expansive sea of mozarella cheese, tomato, and crust. Mai felt the vice grip of the fingers let go, and the feeling of vertigo take over as she fell for what seemed like forever into the seemingly volcano-hot pizza. With a splat, she felt herself land in it, and screamed as she sunk slightly into the cheese. She felt hot grease and mozarella covering her body, burning her all over. There was a [u]human being[/u] in there, and the evil Mai didn't give a damn.

Rumbling returned as Katie emerged from the bathroom and sat down at the table, Mai doing the same. And in an instant, two goddesses were looming over little Mai's world of cheese, and were about to pass judgement on it. All she could see were their faces, and their looming breasts, which were scary at their size, but not nearly as scary as their mouths right now.

"WOW, I LOVE STUFFED CRUST, THANKS FOR ORDERING IT!" Katie boomed.

"NO PROBLEM. LET'S GET TO EATING!" Mai responded, as deadly, fleshy pillars started to snatch into the pizza, ripping two slices out from it. As one piece was lifted out into the air, tiny Mai noticed something unusual on it. A bright red color that almost blended into the pizza, but she could see it on her scale. It was a shirt. And wearing that shirt was a Pizza Hut delivery boy, face down in the cheese, squirming and making muffled screams. Little Mai gagged slightly and turned away, knowing what was coming next, and not wanting to watch a horrendous act of cannibalism.

CHOMP. The first couple of bites were taken by the two goddesses. A low rumbling noise came from their enormous maws as they pulverized the pizza inside of them. The goddess Mai grinned when she was finished with her first bite, and bit down eagerly, because her next bite had the poor, innocent, pizza boy on it. Mai could turn away, but she couldn't shut her ears to the minute screams of pain as teeth as thick as stalactites drove through the pizza boy, and then pulled away, violently ripping his entire lower half away, and staining the pizza with his own blood. No matter how much he screamed for help, it was over anyway. And the goddess Mai couldn't care less how much he screamed, she took her time with this bite.

"THIS TASTES WONDERFUL. I HOPE IT TASTES GOOD FOR YOU, TOO..." mumbled Mai, who still had her mouth full. Mercifully, she swallowed, and then bit into the piece that had the other half of the now motionless pizza boy, chewing and swallowing quickly, ending his life.

Mai hadn't watched, but she could only imagine how horrible it was. The evil Mai had claimed her first victim. And Katie was about to claim hers, unknowingly. Tiny Mai had to think of something, really fast. Then she realised, the pizza was pre-cut! The consideration of those good folks at Pizza Hut was never more appreciated.

[i]"I can climb between the cuts, and then get UNDER the pizza! I just hope they finish quickly. If I'm lucky, I'll be unnoticed even if they pick up my piece..."[/i]

Above, Mai was reaching for another piece, and the little one made her move. Slipping between the cracks, she tried to push up the piece on the left side. However, it was horribly heavy. It took all of her tiny body just to raise it up enough for a small space. She had to wriggle her way underneath, and when she did, she found herself in a living hell. Dark, cramped space, with the heat of the pizza bearing down on her even worse that before. Grease from the pizza dripped all over her, smothering her in the disgusting liquid. And the weight of what seemed like a continent was on her body. She curled up into a ball, and waited for the longest 10 minutes of her life. She wanted someone, anyone to pull the piece of pizza off her. But nobody ever did, and soon, the box shifted. She heard mumbled voices, and found herself being carried off as leftovers.

While the evil Mai was wrapping the last piece, she made what was an unpleasant discovery (to her, at least).

"YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE EATEN! YOU TRICKY LITTLE SHIT, I'M GOING TO PUNISH YOU IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY FOR THIS....."

Little Mai winced and prepared for the worst, and found herself being carried back into the living room, and discarded onto the floor, openly. Katie didn't see it, but what she did see was the cruel Mai slamming her into the wall harsly, her eyes wild with rage.

"M-MAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Her voice boomed with fright. But there was no answer, as the evil girl licked her lips, and turned towards the general direction of little Mai, and flashed her smile. Then she turned swiftly back to Katie, and snapped her fingers loudly, causing Katie to...shrink!

"No! What the hell is happening? Are you doing this to me, Mai?!" Katie shouted with an increasingly puny voice.

There was a cold, and somewhat crazy look on Mai's face as a giant, fleshy pillar, her foot, raised into the air over Katie, and teasingly lowered towards Katie. She was given deliberately enough time to run out of the way before it BOOMED behind her, and she ran for her life across the carpet.

The monsterous Mai maintained her concentration on Katie as she stomped closer and closer, easily overtaking her, and putting one foot in front of the poor little girl. The whole situation had the workings of a merciless execution. Mai raised her foot, and smiled insanely, waving bye-bye.

"Nooo! Please stop it Mai! PLEASE! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?" The foot lowered, and pressed down onto Katie. It wasn't a simple pop, her body flattened out grossly onto the floor, losing it's shape, blood flowing from the mess of flesh. This evil bitch had just murdered Mai's best friend in front of her. And even worse, in her last moments, she had been lead to believe that Mai-the real Mai, had turned on her. When she had mentioned pain, she never meant it to be physical. It was mental torture, and it caused the tiny girl to break down and cry.

"No.....NO, KATIE!"

The familiar rumbling started as the giant Mai loomed overhead.

"I hate you, you BITCH! I HATE YOU!" the little Mai screamed in despair and hatred.

And the doppleganger did the only thing she could, she laughed. Laughed a malicious laugh that seemed to echo across the apartment. Mai's torture hadn't ended just yet, though....
Chapter 4 by Kamaria
The little Mai mourned the loss of her friend, shocked and horrified at the way she was just executed like that.

"She did nothing to you. She did NOTHING to you and you still killed her! She begged for her life and you ignored her...How can you be so evil?!"

When the doppleganger stopped laughing over the fate of Katie, she looked down at the tiny form of Mai and smiled. It was a cold whisper

"IT WAS YOUR PUNISHMENT. YOU BROUGHT IT UPON YOURSELF. YOU BROUGHT THIS ENTIRE ORDEAL UPON YOURSELF..."

Mai was about to ask about what she meant, but she was quickly scooped up into an enormous hand, no longer doing anything to fight it. The giant, evil Mai seemed to appear more inhuman by the second. Her other hand reached for a piece of corkboard, and then she laid down on her stomach on the floor, placing the little one on the board, and digging into a box.

"NOW, YOU LITTLE SHIT, IF YOU MOVE, I WILL HAVE TO.....SECURE YOU," boomed Mai gleefully as she showed off a small pin. Hardly life threatening at normal size, it looked almost sword-like to little Mai at her size.

The first thing she did was take out a pair of scissors, opening and closing them swiftly so they made an audible snapping sound. They looked like scythes.

"I WONDER IF THESE CAN CUT THROUGH BONE?" She opened the scissors and placed them around Mai's leg.

"My leg! You wouldn't!" little Mai screamed.

"OH YES, I WOULD." An evil cackle escaped her lips as she closed the scissors slowly around Mai's leg, but still she did not move. However, she was feeling more fear than ever before, and if she was wrong about this.....Even when the scissors drew blood, she didn't make a move. Before they actually cut deep into her, they were removed.

"YOU'RE AN OBIDIENT LITTLE BUG. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE MOVED....." Looking down on her impatiently, she lifted her scissors in the air and brought them down quickly, stopping inches on her scale from Mai's chest. She wasn't stupid, she knew Mai would do anything to have an excuse to drive those nasty pins into her body. Of course, when would she stop bluffing and start actually causing pain?

"I LIKE HOW OBIDIENT YOU ARE, BUT I WANT TO SEE YOU BLEED ANYWAY." The next thing she knew, an intense stinging feeling ran through her shoulder as one of the pins slammed into her and drove through, pinning her to the cork. She howled in pain as blood gushed from the wound like crazy, and the experience was worse with the evil Mai smirking at her, her crazy eyes even glazing over at the sight of the blood. If she wasn't mistaken, she could see her giant hand slipped into her panties at this point. The bitch was getting off to this.

"MORE...." She twisted the pin in deeper, which served to aggrivate Mai's wound and cause even more blood to come out. And she was already lowering another pin towards Mai's other shoulder, pressing it against it but not through it. She wasn't speaking very clearly now, since she was focusing more on getting off.

"TELL ME.......DO YOU......WANT ME TO......PERFORM SURGERY ON YOU..........OR SQUISH YOU.....LIMB.....BY LIMB? YOUR CHOICE.............."

This evil bitch would do anything to get what she wanted, and she no longer wanted a slave, she wanted a toy to rip apart and kill for her own amusement. Neither choice was an option for Mai. The pin wound was bad, but not bad enough to completely immoblize her. She just needed time to recuperate, so she bought some by talking.

"Mai-sama?" said the little voice.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!" she said impatiently

"I know you're not really me. Tell me, who or what are you, and where did you come from? I want to know the truth." her voice squeaked.

Slowing down with her self-pleasure, she figured it would be alright to reply since she was going to die painfully anyhow.

"I AM EVERY BIT YOU. NOT A CELL IN MY BODY IS DIFFERENT. IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT SETS ME APART......I HAVE GREATER POWERS THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM THE SUPERIOR ONE, AND I HAVE COME TO TAKE YOUR PLACE. AND THE MOST IRONIC PART IS, YOU WISHED FOR THIS."

"WHEN did I ever wish for something like this?" she sputtered out.

"IN A WAY, YOU DID, EARLIER TODAY, AND [i]SHE[/i] GRANTED IT....BUT I'VE ALREADY SAID TOO MUCH. NOW, DO YOU WANT TO BE TORN APART OR SQUISHED APART?"

Mai's free hand reached over to the giant pin stuck in her, and with pure adrenaline, yanked it out of her shoulder. It was painful, but she was going on the will to survive, and, rolling out of the way of the other pin, she drove it into the giant Mai's finger.

"OWWWW! MY FINGER!"

The giant scream shook Mai to the core, as she struggled to stay balanced. Still holding the pin after driving it back out, she wielded it like the sword she compared it to minutes ago. She had trained in Kendo in high school, but would it help against a goddess?

In blind fury, the doppleganger stood up and stomped down towards Mai as hard as she could. She knew that even if she used the pin in defense, the force might still kill her, so she set the pin down, and quickly got on the ground, rolling away, causing the giant Mai to drive her own foot on the pin instead. It was painful, but all it did was piss the goddess off.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT..." She yanked the pin out of her foot and chucked it on the ground. Now she was staring at Mai with absolute insanity. Her eyes were visibly bloodshot, to the point where even her iris had turned red. Her voice had become deeper now. Pure hatred and rage for the little bug outsmarting her constantly had built up. She no longer wanted to play any games. She wanted to step on her, and feel her gooey body give way underfoot. To eliminate her inferior self and be done with it. Her giant foot landed harshly on her legs, and slowly began to press down.

"NOW.....I WANT YOU TO SUFFER!" The weight on her legs was unbearable. Mai had no pins or weapons to use against it, and she couldn't pull free. It was frightening, because even after all of her delays, there was still no way she could avoid being killed. The sinking feeling hit her completely when her bones started to crunch and creak, and eventually...her heel moved over the legs, and pressed and twisted until they came free and were quickly smeared into a paste.

"AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAH! MY LEGS! MY...LEGS!" Sickening amounts of blood quickly stained the carpet as she started to grow cold and go into shock from the loss of blood. The rage on Mai's face had faded slightly and there was more of a sense of victory, as she resumed what she started from earlier. She wanted to cum over squishing the little shit. Her foot moved over the rest of the body, squeezing the head between her toes. It was over.

Everything went black for Mai.

Then.....she found herself opening her eyes once again. Somehow, she wasn't dead yet. The feeling of hope returned to her as the pain of her legs missing was gone. She still had all of her limbs, and even better, her shoulder wasn't hurt. Was it a dream?

"It can't be a dream....I would have had to have fallen asleep standing up like this......."

Then she felt something underneath her foot, and looked down. It was.......herself again, still screaming, but her voice was somewhat different.

"You stupid BITCH!" her voice shouted. It sounded an awful like the evil Mai, only not as loud and threatening. Upon closer examination, she had all of the wounds that good Mai just had a minute ago, the shoulder wound, the missing legs....

A smile spread across her face. This was better than she had dreamed. It was over, in a good way.

"You only lived, because you were allowed to...." the evil Mai said defeated. "I wanted to be the superior one, dammit!"

In a mocking gesture from when Katie was squished earlier, she waved "bye-bye" with a smile, and slowly pressed down, while squeezing her toes together. A final scream erupted from the evil girl's lungs just before her head was squished off of her body in a massive blood fountain, while the weight of the foot pressed down on the remains.

Somehow, she had managed to live through the situation. She had been saved....by who?
---------------------------------------------
Looking through the window carefully, a 19-year old Japanese girl in a blue kimono smiled cruelly after witnessing the entire event.

It worked perfectly. An amusing situation that came from her simple wish to be powerful and evil. I gave it to her......in an ironic manner. I thought I would delight in her torture, but the little one fought back and proved that the original was superior after all, so I had to reward her... What a wonderful evening this has been, and to think, there's billions of people in this world to toy with........Enjoy your new lease on life, Mai....

The mysterious girl disappeared into the wind, perhaps off to play her sick mind games with more innocents.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=361