The Dilemma by wildcatman
Summary:

Three men crash into a deserted island and discover that it's not what it appears to be.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 31891 Read: 78132 Published: June 08 2013 Updated: September 08 2013

1. Ch. 1 The Crash by wildcatman

2. Ch. 2 a Footprint in the Sand by wildcatman

3. Ch. 3 Night Watch by wildcatman

4. Ch. 4 Tracking the Giantess by wildcatman

5. Ch. 5 The Giantess Lair by wildcatman

6. Ch. 6 James and the Giantess by wildcatman

7. Ch. 7 Remembering Her Past by wildcatman

8. Ch. 8 The Sleeping Giantess by wildcatman

9. Ch. 9 The Cave by wildcatman

10. Ch. 10 Trimming the Bush by wildcatman

11. Ch. 11 Giant Girl has a Crush by wildcatman

12. Ch. 12 Lunch Time by wildcatman

13. Ch 13 Blueberry Jam by wildcatman

Ch. 1 The Crash by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

I'm attempting to make this a more realistic tale.  A more personal perspective from the victims point of view.

Dilemma


By: wildcatman





Joe held onto the controls tightly, as the tiny plane dipped down, and diverted into a sharp nosedive. The other two passenger's, Mike, and James, were strapped into the seats, and quickly began to prepair themselve's to jump from the side door...

The three men, had left just two hours earlier, and along with the cargo, which wasn't but one small cardboard box, the flight was suppose to be just a simple 'short trip', to the mainland...

They had boarded that morning, with the intent of arriving at their destination, unpacking the plane, quickly refueling, then returning back to their home base.

The weather was good that morning, not a single cloud in the sky. The forecast had called for a storm system that could possably produce some high-wind's, but that wasn't going to effect their trip, because they should have been ahead of the predicted storm system by at least three hours.

Mike yelled out in a panic-stricken voice, screaming up into the cockpit...

"Keep the nose UP!", he screamed.

"I'm trying TO!", Joe yelled back, as the little engine whined, and droned, from the extreme acceleration.

The velocity increased to the point, that the struggling pilot couldn't fight it any longer, and he released the controls, and crawled out of the seat and prepaired to bail-out...

The three men quickly secured their parachute's, and held onto one another, unsteadily clinging to the railing on the inner-wall, they opened-up the side door, and tryed their best to support each other.

The force of the sharply diving plane, made it quite difficult, but the three men expertly 'jumped', and suddenly found themselve's free falling at three thousand feet...

The tiny plane continued plunging down, and gaining speed as it dove into the shore-line of the overgrown island just below.

All three of their chutes opened, and the three men slowly floated down toward the jungle island, without any choice but to guide their flight-path, right into the shoreline, where their plane had just crashed-down...

Black smoke billowed up from the crash site, as the three parachutes floated past, and drifted farther inland, deeper into the heavily jungled island...

Mike drifted in and awkwardly and crashed into some trees, he was then followed by James, who tried to avoid the tree-tops, and ended-up tangling up in some thickly over-grown vine's.

Joe, the pilot, came-in last, and drifted even further inland, and found himself glancing off of some tree-tops just beyond a small waterhole...

The island was so small, uninhabited, an uncharted, that the three men were very lucky to have 'miraculously' crashed into it. Otherwise, they would have been lost at sea, floating aimlessly, and drifting with the currant for days, or weeks...

Joe hit the sand with a grunt, as he landed, and tumbled into a clump of vines and bushes. He felt lucky to be on dry land. The thought of drifting in the ocean, for days or weeks, along with the sharks, had been avoided, and he was grateful for that aspect, aside from the fact that he had just lost his plane...

Mike, and James, were gathering up their parachutes, and after locating each other, they started looking for Joe, whom had drifted in farther into the jungle.

"Mike, I think he's over there, in those trees", James yelled out, as he pointed toward the thicker jungle-brush...

"Yeah, I saw him in those tree's there on the otherside of that pond", Mike answered back.

The two men joined up, and headed off in the direction of their pilot...

Joe had removed his chute, and was gathering it up, when he heard his two companion's yelling out for him.

He yelled back, and the three of them quickly regrouped beside of the waterhole.


"Damn, I thought that we were gonna be 'Shark-bait!', Mike said, as he squatted down next to a small clump of bushes...


James removed a small folded map, and carefully opened it. He studied the paper, and shook his head with disbelief...

"This isn't even on the map,...it's 'uncharted", James informed the other two.


"Well, 'uncharted' or not, we're here, and we'll just have to make the best of it", Joe spoke, as he dropped his rolled-up chute, and quickly flopped down into it, and stretched out and tryed to relax.


"I'm going to the plane, and see if we can recover anything", James told them, folding his map back up and stuffing it into his pocket.


"Hang-on, we'll all go, I just need to catch my breath first, alright?", Joe told the two younger men.



*****



James was 30 years old, and had a wife, and two young son's. He had been flying with Joe for eight year's, and the two of them were like, the best of friend's.

Mike had just started working for Joe, and this would be his first trip with him to the mainland, that is- 'If', they had actually completed the short flight...

Mike was 22, and it was his first, paying job, outside of the military, and he was thrilled to be working for a pilot, and he thought that Joe was one of the best.

The three of them had planned on pooling their resourse's and purchasing another plane, and expanding the bussiness...

However, this little 'unsuspected' turn of event's had thrown a wrench into their plan's. The situation that the three of them were into now, would prove to be a simple matter of survival...

They had survived the 'crash', only to be stranded on this deserted island. The sound of bird's, and the ocean wave's crashing into the beach could be heard, as they gathered themselve's up, and headed back out to the beach to investigate the crash site.


Joe had been flying since he was in the air force. During Vietnam, he had clocked hundreds of hour's flying over the jungles, and extracting wounded soldier's from the war torn front-lines.

He could fly helicopter's, twin-engine, large cargo plane's, he had flown them all. He was one of the best war-zone pilot's that had returned from Nam, and hadn't stayed in government selected employment. Civil service position's took most of them, but not Joe, He wanted to have his own bussiness...

At 52 year's old, he was starting to feel the effects of his past injury's, and his body was starting to slow down,.. although, he kept up with the two younger men, the pain in his leg's was nearly unbearable...




***




The three of them stumbled over the thick overgrown vine's and brush, and made their way back out to the beach. The billowing smoke rising up from the crash site, made the search an easy one. The heavy black smoke still swirled up into the air with a slow drifting rise...

Upon reaching the small plane, Mike instantly spotted the cardboard box that had been thrown from the wreckage, and was stuck in the sand just a few feet away from the burning plane. He quickly ran to it and picked it up. He carried it over to the tree line, and set it down, then he turned and ran back to the plane, and took another close look for anything else that the three of them could make use of...

James found some tools that were scattered out on the sand. He quickly gathered them up, and placed them into a towel that had blown out onto the sand. He secured the tools, and carried them away from the burning plane.

Joe watched the two of them, and with a close eye on the approaching storm, that was vaguely starting to form in the distance.... as the wind started to pick-up, and he knew that the three of them could be in for a serious problem...

They would need to find something for shelter, like a cave or something, but they would have to do it fast.


Because the sky was quickly turning, and the wind increased...


"Hurry-up, guy's", Joe yelled down to them.


"Storm's on the way, and we need to get under-cover!", he explained, as he stood up next to a huge stone that a palm tree had taken root on. Looking down he noticed the gnarly-old root's had tightened up around it, with a strange-looking 'fist-like' appearance...

Joe examined the roots of the huge palm tree, and it was as if they were trying to crush the huge stone, with four scraggly-looking 'finger-like' root's...

Joe felt a pang of fear, as he studied the roots. He looked back up at the approaching storm cloud's, and told his two comrade's to hurry, he walked around the tree's encapsulated root-system. The tree had another root, a fifth one, that strangly appeared like a thumb, completing the appearance of a 'human-like' hand!

The men regrouped, and the three of them started down the beach. Looking for something that would serve as a shelter from the incoming storm. They staggered along in the fluffy-white sand, and discovered an opening under a huge, smooth stone, just large enough for the three of them to crawl under, and protect themselve's from the high-wind's that were approaching like a hurricane...

They had found several package's, the tools, some food, and the box, that they were susposed to be transporting in the flight. The three men carried the supplys with them, and they stuffed them up under the large rock, and crawled in tightly to protect themselve's from the approaching storm...

Within moments the rain blew in, and the high wind's started blasting around them and blowing sand and dirt all over the place...

The rain poured down in a hard, torrential down-pour!

The sky turned black, and the wind howled like a living beast...

The sound of the wind drowned-out everything, as it whipped all around them...

The three of them huddled together for safety, as they rode it out.




*****



Three long hour's passed, and the rain continued to tapper-off after the major part of the storm had slowly passed, and the three men crawled out from under the rock, and stood-up to survey the situation...

Mike stood up, the drizzle still forming a misty hue all around him, he slowly, straightened out, and dusted himself off...

Joe stood up next to him and grunting, as he worked the kinks out of his cramped-up old body. The misty-fog formed a thickly dense, cloud around them, as James crawled out, and stood next to them, they all turned to listen to the strange quietness that they had suddenly realized...a weird silence had overtaken the entire island...

Their visability reduced to only a few feet, they stood in shock of the sudden change that had taken place.

It seemed so 'different' to the three of them, to be suddenly enveloped within this thick, white fog...

They stood in silence, and looked all around,....they could feel a 'presence', something, or someone, was very near, and it was watching them,...they could feel it!

The soft air currant, that seemed to 'breath', in a 'pumping-motion' above them, caught their attention when the warmth of it seemed to raise the temperature, and a sweet scented fragrance contained within it smelled of a feminine aroma...

The ground shook, with a sudden impact from something very large!

A second impact shook the ground, again!

A third impact, was even closer, and the three men quickly scampered back under the rock, and squeezed into the hole as fast as they could move...

The next impact slammed down hard, right next to their hiding place, and a crushing mass of heavy weight smashed into the sand just outside of their rock, and settled in for a brief, fleeting, moment, just before it quickly lifted away, and dissapeared!

The heavy impact's moved away from them, slowly becoming further away, and more faintly in sound...

The shocking event had passed, as quickly as it had arrived, but the three men stayed huddled together for a long while, just trembling, and listening for anything to happen...


Finally, after the 'Thing' had passed, Joe crawled out and stood up. He was followed by a very cautious, and frightened Mike, whom slowly stood-up next to him, and waited for James to join them...


"What the, 'FUCK', WAS THAT?", Mike asked, as he stood trembling between the other two men...







*************
Ch. 2 a Footprint in the Sand by wildcatman
Dilemma




By: wildcatman









The fog had started to dissipate, slowly fading out, and the three men were able to see a little further around them. The sky was still cloudy and had a strange, odd, blueish-green hue about it.

Joe, had started to gather up some small twig's and sticks. He knew that they would need to build a fire before sunset, and he causiously ventured away from the safety of their hiding place under the huge rock.

James joined him, and they searched around the area staying close to the rock, and collecting as much kindling as they could, the two men stepped around quietly as possable, as they foraged for some of the dryer bark, and dead limbs.

Mike was busy clearing out the space under the rock. Making it a bit more roomy, and removing some lumpy clumps, and small rocks...

He used a short, folding shovel, and smoothed out the floor, by shaving the surface of the ground and shaping it to a more comfortable pocket for the three of them to shelter in, and protect themselves from the elements, and whatever else was lurking out there.....

The opening under the rock, was just large enough for the three of them to completely conseal themselves, and had enough extra room so that they could sit-up, and move around a bit. It would serve as a good shelter, the huge boulder was the size of a city bus, and the thick moss that had covered it consealed it from being seen from anyone not passing by too closely...


***


James inspected the 'imprint' of the huge 'Foot', that was just a few feet from the rock. The rain had washed out nearly everything else, but the remaining 'track', of that 'thing', that had stepped-down there, and it was still 'clearly' visable. He squatted down next to the long, heavily-depressed, footprint...

It, whatever 'IT' was, had packed the sand down tightly, and James estimated that it was about eight feet long, and three feet wide....

"My God...", James whispered to himself, as he ran his finger's along the rim of the huge 'human-looking' footprint.

Joe causiously stepped over and joined him. The 'footprint', dwarfed the two men as they squatted next to it, it's size alone was simply incredable!

"What'd ya' make of it?", Joe asked.

"I don't know,...but, it's 'really', BIG", James whispered over, as his eye's glanced all around, continuously searching the surrounding jungle for any signs of movement...

"By the looks of it, it appears to be.....'Human", Joe stated, matter-of-factly. He pointed out the perfectly formed 'toe-print's', at the front of the huge track. It definitely looked to be of a giant human footprint, monstrously huge!

The jungle around them was deathly silent. A constant splattering of raindrops, as the tree limbs dripped down upon them was the only sound, aside from the waves, of the ocean in the distance.

The greenish-tinted fog was steadily lifting, and their visablity was opening-up, allowing them to see alot further into the thickly over-grown jungle. The sound of the birds had strangely disappeared. It seemed as though everything that was 'alive', had hidden itself somewhere, and wasn't about to reappear anytime soon...

James stepped down into the compacted sand of the large track. He stood in the center of it and scratched his head...

Looking along the outside edge, he studied the track with an inquisitive eye...


"If my estimate is anywhere near close, this 'giant' person, or 'humanoid', is well over thirty-feet tall", James whispered.


Joe squatted-down inside the track, and tried to dig his finger's into the compacted sand. He scratched his finger's into it, trying to remove some of it. The tremendous 'weight' that had smashed it down, was very obviously massive in size, and immeasurably extensive...


Both men tried to appear to be calm, but the underlying tension of the unknown, and the 'fact' that they were standing inside a human-like footprint, that was created by a being so large, that it could easily 'step-on' them, and smash them like an insect, sent a terrifying image into their mind's....


"I'd say, at least, Fifty-feet, and it could go well over a hundred ton's", Joe added.

"But, That's impossable!", James said, raising his voice in an irritated tone of disbelief...

"There's no such thing as Giants!", he complained, feeling that, 'all this', had to be some kind of 'joke', or something, and that someone was pranking on them.

Joe stood-up, and stepped closer to him raising his open hand toward his mouth...

"Lower your voice, it'll hear us!", he frantically protested...

"What, your afraid that some group of island kid's are gonna hear me?", James was looking all around expecting to see someone peeking-out from around a tree, hoping that someone was pulling a 'prank' on the three of them...


"There's no way someone could have compacted that sand, that tightly, in just a few moments,...it's 'not', a joke James, this is very,...'real', I can't explain it,...but, It's REAL!", Joe retorted, while grabbing his shoulders' to force him to stand still and quiet down...

"It would take several hours, and a very strong man to physically compact that sand, to such a compressed point!", Joe continued.

"We can't afford to take any chances, we'll have to 'assume', that's a giant's track, and if it is,..then God Help Us!"



***




Mike had finished up cleaning out the shelter-rock. He slowly, walked over to the other two men. He listened to them arguing, and scuffling around, while standing there, 'inside' of this 'monstrous' 'footprint'...

He felt a deep down sinking feeling, as he let his eye's study the image of what he was looking at...

The unexplainable fact, that his two older comrade's were standing 'Inside' a footprint, that was so large, that in comparison, he himself, and the other two men, would appear like tiny, little, rodent's, to the being that had made that track!

He stepped closer and observed the huge footprint. James and Joe were still standing inside of it, and the sudden realization of this horrific image bloomed within his mind. He caught his breath, and tried to rationalize this preponderance. He felt as though, they had been thrust into some otherworldly reality. The sight of this 'barefooted-footprint', at such an incredable size, caused his adrenaline to instantly surge, and his heart began to race...

The 'thought', of that lingering 'scent', that this behemoth-like being had left behind, somehow lead him to believe that it was a 'female-giant',...or more percisely, a 'GIANTESS'...

His heart began to race even faster as he formed that image, and at that 'image', he felt dizzy, and light-headed...

Mike's imagination quickly took-over, and he estimated the sheer size of what this colosal-being would appear to look like...


Filling in the blanks, as he looked down at the footprint, he slowly raised his eye's and 'created' an estimated 'version', of this giant female...


"She would stand towering above the palm-tree's,...Hell, her hip's would be taller than that! She would easily cover thirty-feet in a single stride, and she would be,...she would easily,...she would definitely,...be able to 'stomp' the life out of all three of them, with one stomp, and might not even notice it!", Mike thought to himself.


He stepped closer to the huge footprint, and interupted the other two men...

"Maybe we should look for a better spot for our shelter", he said, as he stepped down into the huge footprint.

Joe turned to face him, and noticed the trembling of his younger body. The widened eye's, and his anxiously excited reaction to his sudden realization...

"We could move back 'further', into the jungle, and find a better place!", Mike continued, with a panic-stricken motivation...

Joe tried to ease his fear, and grabbed his shoulder's. He just got done explaining the 'Reality' of the situation, to James. Now, he was prepairing to 'Tone-it-down', for his younger partner...

"Mike, we can't just, 'assume' that this 'giant', will return back to this very-same-spot, I mean, the Odd's of that, happening, are very low", he tried to reassure him.

"There's no pathway here, It just appears that, it was just randomly walking through here", Joe explained.

"I don't think that we'd be any safer, by going deeper into the island either, Mike", James added, as he noticed the confusion in Mike's face...

"Yes, but-she, nearly stepped right on US!", Mike blerted out, as he pointed-out how close the footprint was to the shelter-rock...

"SHE?", Joe stated, questioningly...."How do you 'know', it's a 'SHE"

"Didn't you smell that,...that smell, that, sweet scent?", Mike tried to explain...

"Mmm, yeah? I did notice that, I just wondered if you all had picked-up on that too", James agreed, and smiled at the other two men.

"Hmmm, a 'female Giant", Joe whispered, trying to visualize it in his mind.

"A 'GIANTESS'", Mike corrected him, as he still trembled with fear at the thought of it.

"Maybe if it is, a giant 'female', that, maybe, 'she' won't be so,...dangerous?", James stated to the others, with a 'strange' glimmering, sparkle in his eye's...

"Anything 'THAT BIG', male or female, is going to be dangerous,....for US, anyway!", Joe quickly spoke, as he tried to make James aware of the 'true' reality of their situation...

Mike was terrified at the sight of the footprint. He blew out a deep breath, and squatted down...

Joe squatted down next to him, and patted him on the shoulder. Mike looked up at him with blood-shot eye's and was nearly in tears at the thought of this enormas giant, being on this isolated island with them, and no way to get away from it...

"Well Mike, I promised you an exciting 'position', didn't I?", Joe squinted at him, trying to keep a straight-face, as he asked this preposterous question...

Mike looked 'wild-eyed', for a brief moment, as he concidered Joe's remark, then as he noticed the corners of Joe's mouth turning-up, both men burst into laughter, and James suddenly sat down next to them, and all three men erupted into a frustrated fit of contagious belly-laughing...

All three of them mindlessly rolling around inside of the gigantic footprint, laughing like madmen, and childishly punching each other in the shoulder, and pretending to fight...


***


The stress of their prediciment, temporarily relieved, the three of them stepped up out of the footprint, and began building a small 'Tee-Pee' out of the stick's that they had collected....


Forming a 'starter-box' for their fire, they built up a tiny cluster of twigs, and when they had a fairly large enough stack of sticks, they ignited it and began swiftly fanning the flame's and adding more wood, and larger stick's...


Within moments, the three men had a nicely built cooking fire. The damp wood that they were forced to use though, did creat more smoke than what they would have liked, but the fire did make some light, and the smoke helped keep the bugs away...


The small amount of packaged food that they had was opened, and they divided it up amoung them, and they took turns watching out for any signs of that 'Giantess'....


James took the first watch, just as the sun started to sink behind the horizon. He climbed up on-top of the big rock, and found a place to sit next to the base of a small tree...


He kept a sharp eye out, as he scanned the contour of the interior jungle that spread out before him. He felt a sickening pang of fear try to creep back into his conscious, and he quickly pushed it back, and took a deep cleansing breath...


"Everything's gonna be fine", he told himself, although- he couldn't quite convince himself completely...






**********
End Notes:

Still creating an atmosphere,  it's gonna get alot better.  Please leave a review!

Ch. 3 Night Watch by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

James has a rough night in the jungle...

Dilemma



By: wildcatman



Chapter 3










James sat perfectly still, and examined every sound that he heard. The cresent moon, sat low on the horizon, only dimly aware of his urgent need for it's nightly illumination...

Barely able to make-out the shadowy outline of the scampering night creature's, as they went about their regular routine. Island rat's, and indigenous marsupial's of different variety's flittered about on the jungle floor, constantly drawing his attention, not allowing him to catch a single wink of sleep.

The fog settled in, and seemed to glow in the faint moonlight. The early morning hour's were creeping by very slowly, as the cresent moon swept an arc across the western sky, reflecting a shimmering band of glissening light on the surface of the surrounding ocean water's...

Mike, and Joe, were rolled-up inside their sleeping bags', sleeping soundly, tucked away inside of their make-shift shelter under the over-hanging rock. James took the first night to be the look-out, and Mike would be next, then Joe. Taking turns each night, the three men would alternate the 'night-watch', and that way, at least two of them could get a good night's sleep...

James had nodded-off, and was startled awake by the sound of the rustling leave's, deeper within the shadows of the dense jungle, he gripped at the handle of their flare gun, it only had three 'flares', and he knew that if, 'need be', he could set the jungle on fire with one shot...

Although he didn't want to waste any of their precious flares, he trembled with fear, at the sight of that huge 'footprint', glimmering in the glowing ember's of their smoldering campfire, and the light 'overcast', of the low hanging cresent moon...it appeared with a life-like 'orange-ish' flickering movement...

James shifted his sights quickly, with eyes wide open, he scanned the dense, thick jungle, for anything bigger than himself...

Sitting on top of the huge rock, he had an elevated perch, higher up, and above the surrounding area, and he could easily drop down and take cover under the rock if he had to hide...

The heavy vibration's of those massive, quaking, foot steps, still fresh in his mind,... he waited for that terrifing sound to return,....hoping that it 'didn't', but he was prepaired if it did...

'He would shoot-first!,... and ask question's later', he thought, as he invisioned the colossal size of that 'gigantic female'...

He found himself staring at that enormas footprint, lingering with a stationary gaze...

His mind slipping away. He imagined her,...she would be so gigantic, so enormas in size...

His heart began to pound. Fear. Excitment. Arrousal. A rush of warmth overwhelmed his sweaty body...

He discovered his stiffening manhood, and was surprized to feel it so hard, and throbbing...

He couldn't believe that he was reacting this way?

Strange? How could he feel this way about a 'Giant'...

She could easily 'devour' him- whole!

Was he losing his mind? Was this all somekind of weird dream?

He had no idea what she, or 'It', looked like. He wasn't even sure that it, even 'really' existed...

This 'arrousal', that he felt, was so strange, where did it come from?

He continued to stare down at the huge foot-track...

It was just so, fucking huge!

The sound of the heavy footfall's, coming closer, nearly evaded him as they smoothly approached. He felt as though, his body had become 'suddenly frozen', his bone's were 'locked', he could move, but he just felt 'mentally' frozen...

The heavy impact of crunching sand, scrunched, and crumbled behind him, coming closer with each heavy thud...

It was as if he didn't 'want', to escape her, his subconscious contained his willpower, and restrained his physical body, forcing him to remain still. Some overwhelming curiousity deep inside him caused him to just sit there...

His better judgement, deep inside his soul, was 'screaming' at him! "GET UP!" "GET UP!", "GET OUT OF HERE!" "RUN!" "RUN!"

His heart was pounding so hard that his chest was jerking with wild convolsion's!

He wanted to get-up and turn around, and to move his body, but he just, 'forced-himself' to 'stay-put', and sit perfectly still...

The longer he waited, the more intense it became, but he was 'somehow' mentally frozen...

He was trembling, and shaking so hard that he could barely breath! The air currant's around him filled with a sweet feminine scent. He gripped at the handle of his flare gun, he managed to 'switch-off' the safety with his thumb...

A warm, humid gust of exhaled breath, breathed-out, and swirled all around his trembling body, an over-abundant gushing amount, blasted-out, and washed all around him...

Then in a quick 'reverse-action', he heard a sudden 'sucking-vacuum-like' withdrawl...

A cooler undertow of air pulled up from all around him, in a massive suction-like pulling!

The smell of the jungle floor rushed past him as the colossal being took a huge 'SNIFF'...

He wanted to scream. He wanted to warn his partner's! He wanted to 'at-least' defend himself, but he was perminantly frozen!

Movement behind him. Then, another movement, right next to him. Then, a shadow fell over him, completely engulfing him in black darkness...

The sudden 'touch', felt rough, and cool, as a set of large enveloping finger's encircled him, and slowly closed-up around his trembling body...

He couldn't even manage to scream, as the flare gun fell from his finger's. Dropping down onto the rock, and bouncing away into the thick vine's. The sudden lifting motion elevated him up so smoothly, and quietly, that he felt like he was flying!

The treetops floated past him, descending away, and dropping down out of sight as he steadily rose-up higher, and higher, into the night sky...

His brain went into overdrive, the 'shock', of this enormas, 'hand' coming into contact with his entire body, conforming around him, and effortlessly capturing him up within it, was utterly incomprehensible!

He found himself rising up above the tallest palm tree's, and smoothly floating around in a sweeping circle. The smell of a powerful, human-sweat-like oder, filled his head as he finally managed to gasp in a suffocating breath.

His vision blurred, and he felt dizzy, as he floated-up to a smooth stop...

Right in front of a huge set of 'cat-like', female eye's. The high-arched brow's framing the long lashe's that flicked across those eyes, like flashing electric bulb's. They locked onto him, and glared at him with a penetrating dominance...

The offensive bodily oder was intoxacating, an 'overwhelming' scent, of female persperation, and feminine body oder, blended together to form the most consuming elixer...

James didn't move. He couldn't move, she was holding him like an small, fragile, egg, inside her gripping fist. The thick skin of her powerful, leathery thumb, pressed down across his chest, and threatened to crush him...

The heavy, lumbering movement's of her mighty step's, as she carried him along with her, high above the sandy beach, seemed like a, 'strange' slow-motion, carnival ride. The air seemed to stream past him as he rode along tightly entrapped within her enclosed finger's...

The view was breath-taking from so high up. The vision of her moonlite skin, and her wild straggly mane of hair that spread out aimlessly all around her huge face, was shadowy, and darkly consealed in the night sky.

James helplessly watched, as the flickering light from their tiny camp-fire drifted further, and further away...

The giantess held him up snuggly just below her massive breast's. A tightly consealed leather material covered her bosom, revealing the outline of her magnificent female form. James frantically looked out from above her enveloping fist, as he was effortlessly carried away through the densly overgrown jungle.

His willpower to escape had been temporarily blocked.

As he drifted along above the jungle, tightly encased within this big, gripping, female fist, his mind seemed to suddenly awaken!

Fear consumed him! He frantically started to fight, punching and kicking at the smoothly wrapped finger's that so easily held him...

He screamed-up at her, "LET ME GO!"

"Please, NOOOOoooooooooo.......




***




Joe was awakened as he felt a heavy vibration shaking the earth under him. He jerked his head up, and noticed that the camp fire was nearly out. The glowing coal's smoldered with a thick smoke that did nothing to allow him to see any better...

He thought that he heard James screaming, and he quickly crawled out of his sleeping bag and poked his head out from under the cave-like rock...

The faint sound of heavy thudding impact's fadded away...

Joe tried to wipe the dried crust away from his eye's, as he concentrated on the quaking sound of the massive foot-steps, he despairatly tried to find the direction of the sound, but his half-conscious, brain wasn't registering quickly enough, and he couldn't ascertain which way the sound was going...

Mike woke up, and threw the sleeping bag away as he jumped from his bed. He quickly crawled out with his un-tied boot's slopping on his feet...

"What Happened? Was She HERE?", he blerted out. A terrorized reaction to the sound that could still be felt, as it shook the ground under the two men's feet...

Joe glanced over at him but didn't answer, as he started looking for James. He was shocked to find him gone.

Joe awkwardly climbed up onto the rock, and searched all around, trying to see if there was any sign of his comrade. He looked down on the ground behind the huge rock and saw the flare-gun lying in the bushes...

He jumped down and picked up the gun. He noticed that the safety was off, and he carefully reset it, and stuffed the gun into his belt. Climbing back up onto the rock, he was met by an overanxious Mike, whom was frantically tying his boot lace's, and looking all around with wild, frightened eye's!



"I Told You!", Mike yelled out abruptly. "We Should Have Moved further back into the thicker stuff!"



"Shut Up, We shouldn't have built a stupid fire, that was our mistake, she spotted that fire, and James was like a sitting duck!", Joe argued with the younger man...



"Well, what do we do now?", Mike angrily snarled. "Wait for her to come for either of us, or go get James back?"


"Get James back, of course", Joe whispered. "Grab that flashlight and we'll start tracking this big woman"

"She's going to leave one hell of an easy trial to follow, that's for sure, and we can follow her right up, but we'll have to stay out of sight when we start to get close", Joe continued, as he climbed down from the rock and started pulling on his boot's...



They packed up a single backpack, with most of their gear, and started out with the flashlight. It soon broke daylight though, and the two men found themselve's watching the sun come up from across the watery horizon...



Joe could easily track the enormas woman, the heavy footprint's could easily be seen for yards ahead of the two tiny tracker's. She seemed to be heading deeper into the jungle, but her track's were leading them out in a wide sweeping arc...


"Maybe she's headed for those steep ridge's over there", Mike pointed out, as the two men broke over a grassy sand dune, and could see alot further ahead in the distance...


" I Don't know, she could be going just about anywhere, and she can 'definitely', get there alot faster then we can!", Joe answered with a heavy breath as he wiped some sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.


The two of them shared a quick drink from the canteen, and sat down for a moment to rearrange their gear. The sun was rising higher, and it was going to be another, very extremely, hot day...

They continued tracking until they reached a deeper, thickly-grown, moss-like carpeting that completely covered the dense jungle floor...

The shade of a more open area, felt nice, and the two men paused for a moment to enjoy the cooler air, and relax for a moment.

Mike was about to sit down, when he noticed something out of place. He walked over closer, and looked down to see a pair of mens pant's laying crumpled on top of the thick moss...

He didn't say a single word as he walked over and dropped James's pant's down in front of Joe. He stood looking all around within the shady area.

Joe picked up the pants, and rolled them up. He stood up and stuffed the pants into his pack, and just stood there quietly listening...

They were James's pant's alright, and it 'appeared', that they had been 'ripped-off' of him, and casually discarded, by just carelessly dropping them away...







**********
Ch. 4 Tracking the Giantess by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

James get a good look at his captor, and his 'situation'...

Dilemma



By: wildcatman




Chapter 4






Joe rolled a smoke, and scratched a wooden match across the zipper on his back-pack's side pocket...

Lighting the crinkled-up cigarette with the flickering flame of the flaring match-stick, he took a hard drawl, and sucked-in the tobacco smoke with a quick, devouring breath....

Mike watched the surrounding jungle with a intense eye. He was terrified of the idea that this giantess was out there somewhere, and that she would come back for the two of them, he was sure of that!

James was her first victim. Mike didn't want to be her next. Joe seemed to be strangely calm about the whole thing, and he just sat there calmly taking hard pull's on his smoldering cancer stick...


"Come on, we have to find James, and see if we can help him!", Mike said, as he stood up and walked over to Joe. Impatiently expecting something to do about their dire situation, he was ready to get the hell off of this strange island...

"We'll be going here in a moment" - "just let me think for a minute,.. this island isn't very big, and we should be able to track this, 'Big bitch' down, soon enough, although,.. what are we going to do if we find her, Huh?, Joe continued...

"She's like really 'BIG', and if she get's her hand's on you, your 'Done'.... You can't 'defend' yourself against a 'Giantess', she could just step on you, and squish-Ya!"

"We have to be very sneaky about this, ya-know?", Joe whispered.

"We've gotta have a plan, somekind of way to defend ourself against her....got any 'Idea's?", Joe asked, as he studied Mike's sweating face...

Mike took off his sweat-band, and wrung-it-out with both hands', he un-twisted it and laid it aside to dry-out a bit. He scratched his head with all four finger's on his left hand, and squatted down next to Joe...

"One of us could distract her, while the other get's away, ya-know, if we 'Have-to', and there's no other choice,...", Mike looked away, half afraid that Joe's answer, would be in agreement with his brave suggestion...

Joe paused for a moment, "That's one way, to ensure that at-least one of us has a chance", Joe whispered back, with a raspy relaxed voice, exhaling a couple thick smoke rings that drifted straight up...

"But, I was trying to think of a way that we could 'Kill' this mighty woman!", Joe firmly spoke, as he took another hard drawl on his hand-rolled smoke...

Mike looked over at him with a look of disbelief. He thought of the flare gun, and realized that at her 'size', it would only anger the huge female, and if she were 'pissed-off, that would bring on a bigger problem for them, if she got 'a-hold' of them, afterword...

"Maybe I could just let her catch me,... and then, wait for her to pick me up, and shoot her right in the eye with the flare!", Joe said, with a crazy look of despairation...


"Yea, what if you 'miss', or if she see's the gun and flicks it out of your hand?", Mike replyed, sarcastically shaking his head with angry frustration....

"Let's just stay out of sight, and try and find out where she's taken James, alright?". "She has to have some type of shelter 'somewhere' on this frickin island, and we have to find it", Mike firmly stated, as he nerviously kept a constant watch all around them...

"Yea, we'll find her lair first, and then try to figure something out", Joe added, as he slowly got up, taking one last drag off of his cigarette, he dropped it to the ground and snuffed it out with the toe of his boot...



***



James sat up and looked around, he was inside of a set of heavy limb's that had been crudely made into a wall of bars. The bars were forming a square box around him, and a solid wood roof above, blocked out most of the light coming into the cage-like structure...

He rubbed his eye's and crawled over to the edge...

The echoing sound of plopping droplet's of water, dripped down from the higher ceiling of the damp, dark, cave. James had to strain his eye's a bit to see across the huge carved-out structure. It appeared, that he was inside of a solid rock cave...

A small fireplace was set into the wall, and a skillet that was as big as a small car sat on a wire rack, heating-up, and glowing red on the bottom...

He instantly began to tremble and shake at the sight of how huge everything was...

A stool was sitting next to a wooden table, and the surface of the table could have easily been used for a basketball court. The one thing that really caught his eye though, was the sight of the miniature-looking object that sat in the center of it...

The tail section of their airplane, with the burnt-out remains still connected, was parked right in the middle of that giant table! It looked like a child's toy sitting there...

He frantically looked all around, the sudden movement caught his eye, just to the right of a pile of massively huge blanket's was a giant woman!

She was sitting on a chair, bending down toward her feet, she was dipping her foot into a big bucket of hot water...

James watched as the unaware giantess seemed to be soaking a wound on her left ankle. She would grunt and moan a little, as she splashed the steaming hot water up over her foot and ankle. She appeared to be in pain, and was soaking her foot methodically with the hot soothing water...

James still couldn't get a good look at her. The long curly mane of hair that curtained down around her face, completely consealing it. He intently watched the giantess, as she leaned down and bathed her tremendous foot. She sighed, and sat up. Her hair seperated from around her face, and she instinctively glanced over to the cage...

Her eye's were a dark blue, an almost turquoise color. The penetrating stare of her mesmerizing eye's caused James to nearly faint from the sudden sight of such exquisite beauty...

She saw him looking back at her, and a slow, knowing smile crept onto her lips'. She cocked her head to one side, and flipped her hair back like a 'flirting-teenager'. James felt a ripple of tingling sensations course up through his loin's.

Her voice echoed inside of the huge rock cave...

"Mmmm, you awake NOW?" she asked, with a child-like curiousity.

James nearly passed-out from the realization of her sheer enormity. She slowly stood up, and stepped toward the cage, it was hanging from a braided rope, that was fastened to a hook in the ceiling, which placed him right at her eye level...

The giantess limped when she walked, and she awkwardly stepped closer to the cage, bringing her huge face right up next to the bars. James sat naked, and breathless, in the center of the empty floor. Her massive face filled the entire side of the cage wall. She smiled in at her tiny captive, peering in at him through the tightly spaced bar's...

James was frozen with paralyzing fear. He 'instantly' felt the warmth from her massive body, as she stood so close, and watched his cowering reaction to her immediate presence...

Her 'greatness' was so terrifying, and overwhelming!

She was simply magnificent, fifty feet tall, and as beautiful as any 'super-model' that he'd ever laid eyes on!

His body was uncontrolably trembling, vigorously, and violently shaking , so bad that, he knew that it was clearly visable to the giantess...

He hugged his knee's and curled-up into a ball, protectively trying to conseal himself from her intense stare. He had never before felt so completely helpless, and so overwhelmed...



***



Mike walked ahead, about fifty-feet, expertly tracking the enormass footprint's left behind by the gigantic woman.

She was easy enough to track, leaving behind an impression the size of a entrance door to a cathedral, the distance between, being 30 to 40 regular step's for the two giantess hunter's...

They continued following her up, untill they reached a steep cliff. The giantess had, just simply, stepped across. However, Joe and Mike were completely stranded. A sheer drop-off, of over 2000 feet, created a vast crevasse, that suddenly became, the edge of their world...

The distance across the open space, of the massive ravine, was estimated to be about 70, or 75 feet. Joe searched through his pack, and could find nothing to work with that could help them to get across...

Mike studied the distance, and frantically paced back and forth on the edge of the cliff...


Joe sat down on a fallen tree, and rolled another smoke. He expertly twisted it up, and placed it in his mouth. Mike walked over and flopped down besid him and removed the cap on their canteen...


"How are we suppose to get across 'that', without a rope", Mike asked, as he slowly lifted the canteen up to his parched lip's...

"We'll just have to 'make one', or 'two', for that matter, there's plenty of vines down at the beach, we can use them". "We'll just have to, go back down there, and get some of them, and start braiding them together", Joe told him. "It'll take the rest of the day, so we may as well get started"

Mike took a quick slug from the canteen, and handed it over to Joe, who in turn,-handed the smoldering cigarette over to him...

Mike took the cigarette, and took a smooth drag from it's tip. He held-in the smoke, and allowed the nicotine to penetrate into his lung's. His slow exhale, lingered out, as he pondered the thought of James's situation...

Were they just wasting their time? Had this 'giantess' already, taken his life?

Eaten him alive, or just squashed him into a pulp inside of her single hand?

James's pant's had just been, 'ripped-off' of his body, the stitched seam down the side of the leg, was torn apart, completely seperated from the waist, to the ankle...

The two men had just 'happened' to find them, where the huge woman had just casually discarded them, as she walked along, carrying their tiny comrade within her hand's like a child's toy doll!

Mike handed the cigarette back over to Joe, and retrieved the nearly empty canteen from him, and replaced the twist-cap on it, and slung it over his shoulder as he stood back up. He stepped closer to the edge of the huge gully, and stared down into the canyon-like ravine...

"She just 'stepped' across, that, like it was nothing!", Mike blurted out in angry disgust.

"Do you think that....that, he's still....alive", Mike whispered quietly, not expecting an answer from Joe, as he awkwardly stood up, and causously stepped over to the edge next to him...

"I Don't know, Man", Joe whispered back, adjusting his backpack. "We just have to 'believe', that he 'is', and try and find him"

"What if there's more,...'of-them?", Mike asked, with a blank exspression.

Joe turned to face him, as he stepped away from the edge, and grabbed onto the younger man's shoulder...

"More Giant's?", Joe asked. "Yes", Mike continued. "I mean, what if there's like a whole bunch, of Giants, on this, 'God forsaken island!

"Fuck, I don't know?", Joe snapped back, as he pulled Mike along with him, dragging him back the way they had came...

"If there IS,... then we'll just have to 'Deal-with-IT!", Joe snarkly replyed. "Come on, we're burning daylight, and those ropes aren't going to braid themselve's!"


"How can you be so 'Nonchalant', about this, Huh?", Mike aggressively snarled at him, while jerking his shoulder away from the older man...

"I mean, we could be just 'wasting' our fucking time here", Mike continued. "What are 'WE', to "THEM, I mean, GOD, the size of those 'feet', are fucking 'MON-STROSITY'S', Man!", Mike frantically illustrated, by holding his hand's as far apart as he could...

"Look, I don't want to be that 'Giant bitche's' next meal either, but if we can save James, we have to at-least TRY!", Joe tryed to reason with him...

"We're 'fuckin' doomed man!", Mike growled down, looking away in frustrated anger...

"We'll never make it out of this 'Alive', I just 'Know-It!", Mike yelled out....

His voice echoed down into the canyon..... 'A-LIVE'....'A-LIVE'....'a-live'...'a-live'....'a-liv'....
Ch. 5 The Giantess Lair by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

The adventure aspect of this story is playing out within this chapter.  I wanted to try and develope this part into a more suspenceful scene, and create a better image of the island and the survival of the characters. 

Hope that your starting to get into it, please review!

Dilemma



By: wildcatman



Chapter 5






After cutting several of the longest, thickest vine's that the two men could find, they pulled them out straight and folded them in half, once in the middle, and stretched them out as far as they could. Useing the beach for a flat surface, they quickly managed to make two separate ropes, that easily reached one hundred feet long.

Braiding them together by tightly twisting them-up in short sections, they worked their way along the length and completed one perfect 100 ft. rope.

The sunset arrived just as they were finishing up, and they would need to start again in the morning, making another rope about the same length. The process was slow but they had no other option.

Joe crawled into his sleeping bag, and stretched out...

Mike did the same, and rolled onto his side and unwrapped a package of dried beef. Opening up the vacuum packed product with his teeth, he broke the seal and poured out the contents onto a white cotton handkerchief.

Joe struck a match, and lit the wick of a small military-type canister candle. He carefully placed it on a narrow shelf-like depression that they had made into the dirt wall.

The moonlight was just slightly brighter than the previous night and without building a campfire, to create some light to see by, they had to completely rely on the single little candle.

The two men divided-up the package of beef, and chewed it silently as they laid in the darkness. Both men intently listened to the sounds of the jungle island's night creature's as they awakened and began their nightly routine.

Joe carefully placed the flare-gun next to him, and lightly patted the wooden handle as if the pistol was a "living thing".

Mike yawned and stretched-out trying to force himself to relax. Forgeting about that huge vision that kept on returning to his imagination... That collosal foot print, that was so thoughtlessly made by that enormous female!

He cringed at the thought of what was happening to James. He had been taken by that she-beast, the night before and Mike wondered if he was still alive,... what was happening to him?

Joe laid awake trying to keep watch, puffing on a hand twisted cigarette, he snuffed out the candle as soon as he knew that Mike was sound asleep...

He thought about the rope bridge that they would have to build across that huge canyon-like ravine. He had built rope bridge's over craters like that in the past, and he already knew how to do it...

The thought of what awaited them on the otherside was, what bothered him more...

If James was still alive, what was this giant woman doing with him?

The thought of it stirred up strange 'feeling's', deep inside his mind. The idea of being so much smaller than the female, being at her mercy, forced to behave the way that she wanted, or do whatever she would force you to do...

Joe felt a surge of erotic feeling's boiling-up within his loin's. The image of a gigantic woman, capturing him, and possessing him completely, holding him inside her soft hand's...

He almost fell asleep, but caught himself, and decided to crawl out of the sleeping bag and walk around a bit. He slipped out quietly, and headed down toward the beach. The moonlight was a bit brighter on the shore line, and he could see a fair distance without any sort of artificial light that would attract any sort of unwanted attention.

He was barefoot and wearing only a T-shirt and shortpants as he padded out onto the sandy beach. The sound of the ocean wave's gently surged into the shore with a soothing wash of rhythmic swooshes...

Joe stepped up his pace, and decided to head back toward their plane's crash site, and take a quick look around. It wasn't far, just about a quarter mile down the beach. He noticed the moonlight reflecting off of the ocean water, it seemed to glow in a martainism-like strangeness, an otherworldly sense of surrealness emanated from the foamy crest that washed ashore.

He paused a moment to study the strange color, he had never noticed that "greenish" tint in the ocean untill now, and it caused him to get a sense of "paranormal" influences. Joe's nerves were wearing him down, the constant stress for the last two days was definite, and his blood pressure was surging...

He sat down on a log and wiggled his toe's into the gritty sand. Leaning back and blowing out an excessive breath, he cleared his throat and coughed a few times. Trying to clear his head, he closed his eye's and thought about rolling another cigarette...

He pulled out the tobacco pouch, and a rice paper. Carefully twisting up a crinkly smoke, he placed it in between his dry lip's and just held it there for a moment...

When he opened his eye's he noticed that the sky was starting to cloud up. The puffy luminous vapor that had formed above him seemed to be a greenish mass of thickly sparkling flakes...

Joe was startled by the strangeness of this bizarre formation. He intently watched as he lit his cigarette, and took a deep drag on it...

Exhaling a breath of the tobacco, the blue-ish smoke drifted out, and up into the sky, with a uplifting rise.

Just as the sun's, rays of light, heat-up the earth, the moon's rays, (on this strange little island) seemed to have a juvenescent effect. Joe felt a mild surge of adrenal strength that seminated throughout his body.

The sparkling hue of greenish color seemed to dissipate within a few moments, and Joe sat and finished his cigarette. He glanced down the beach toward where the plane had crashed, and slowly got to his feet. The sand felt cooler at night, as he stepped along and made his way to the crash site.

He stepped along quickly, leaving his footprints behind as his feet sank into the fluffy white sand. He looked back at his tracks, and paused to notice the difference in size to the huge set of tracks that he had been following earlier that day...

Then with a sudden realization, he noticed that he had actually come upon the large, female footprint's of that very giantess!

The tracks had been made the previous night, he could tell by the dried out interior of the huge footprints. He looked forward, and followed her tracks for several huge stride's, and could see that she had found their little airplane,......it had been taken away...

Her huge tracks lead right up to where the crash had happened, and the giant woman had just simply reached down, and casually picked up their airplane, out of the sand, and carried it away!

Joe's heart raced at the image of that scene playing out, this giantess was smart, too!

He felt so insignificicant. So tiny. So defenceless against her, she was getting rid of the evidence...

This gigantic female had just casually picked-up a fifteen hundred pound airplane, and walked off with it!

The giant-sized footprints had stood together closely, at one point, as Joe continued to follow the tracks along the beach, and the imprint of her weighted heel-prints, had created two deeply recessed impression's...

Joe walked between the heel-marks, and discovered a single, dried out, rounded puddle, that had quickly dried up from the sun's heat. The smell of urine lingered in the air around that crusty hole in the sand...

It was where she had squatted, and releaved herself,...Joe was spellbound at the sight of it, the sheer amount of fluid that had poured out there in that spot would have been more then several gallons!


***


Joe headed back toward the rock shelter. He was really begining to have doubts about the remaining mens survival, meaning himself, and Mike. The rope bridge came to his mind, as he stumbled upon some more thick vines, and even in the dim moonlight, he managed to collect another long length of useable vine.

By the first light of day, Joe had nearly finished another rope by himself. Mike had woken-up, and heated up some coffee on the canister candle. Joe sat down and poured himself a cup of the coffee, and watched Mike prepair some vacuum sealed scrambled egg's.

The two men ate their breakfast and got ready for the long hike back up to the cliff. They rolled-up the two ropes, and each man carried one on his shoulder. The trip seemed longer for Joe, since he hadn't had any sleep, but the two of them arrived at the huge cliff side within an hour's time.

They tied a smaller single vine around a football sized stone, and Mike threw the stone across the crevasse, and it wrapped around a stump on the otherside...

Joe had tied a single length of fishing line to the stone as well, and held onto the other end. He pulled the line in, and retreved the stone, ( The vine was now wrapped around the stump on the other side.) They tied-off the end to a root, on their side, and they now had a single rope stretched across the deep ravine...

Mike went across the rope, hand over hand, and made it over to the other side. He had the second rope tied off around his waist. He removed it, and pulled it up tightly, and tied it off onto the stump where the first one was tied. The rope bridge was complete. Joe took shorter sections of the vine, as he scooted across, and connected them between the two long lengths, and formed a ladder-like pattern as he went along...

When Joe had finished, and finally reached the otherside, the bridge was a sturdy ladder-like rope bridge that could easily hold the weight of three or four average sized men. Two more seperate ropes could be added later, that would be tied off at different points, to better secure it. (They would be like hand railing's, and add additional support)

Proud of there work, and the fact that they could now get across the ravine, the two men sat down and took a mid-morning break. They didn't rest very long though, when the thought of tracking the giantess re-entered their mind's...

The fate of their comrade James, was at stake. They wasted no time forging on and soon stumbled upon another huge footprint...


"She's headed up there!", Joe pointed out. looking up ahead, they could see a huge cave-like opening in the side of a steep mountain.


"Come-on, let's get up there, and see if we can see anything..."


Upon arriving at the entrance to the cave, the two men decided to seperate and take their chance's on their own in case one of them was captured, at least she would get both of them...


The cave was quiet when Mike entered it's huge opening. Joe stayed back, and waited at the outside edge of the cave. He would wait exactly an hour, then he would enter if Mike didn't come back. The idea was difficult to do, but the thought of both of them getting caught by her just wasn't worth taking that kind of chance.

Mike stepped quietly into the huge tunnel-like opening, and carefully made his way deeper into the cooler space inside. The darker the cave became the cooler it got, and Mike had to slow down his search to allow his eye's to adjust to the darker interior of the rocky hole in the mountain...

The sound of dripping water splashing into a pool echoed within the opening of a widened out area inside. Mike causiously continued along, and quietly made his way farther into the giantess's lair...

His heart began to pound inside his chest as he stepped into the huge room. A fireplace flickered with light, and illuminated nearly all of the space within the huge room-like cave. Mike noticed the giant table, and chair, the pile of huge blankets that must have been her enormous bed...

He stepped farther along, and looked all around inside of the massively huge lair. He was trembling like a worm on a hook as he realized that he was right inside of this giant woman's home!













**************
Ch. 6 James and the Giantess by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

James is held prisoner by the giantess. 

Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 6







Mike stayed close to the side of the rock wall and sneaked into the massive cave. He kept moving in deeper, and deeper into the giantess lair. He stayed in the shadows, and quickly found a place to hide.

A large chunk of wood was sitting against the wall, and he ducked in behind it and squatted down...

He could hear a faint, tremendous, 'breathing sound' coming from the huge bunk that was covered in the massive-sized blankets. He squinted his eye's, straining to see in the dimly lit cave, and as he studied the mountainous bed, he noticed a movement...

Wriggling toes of the huge woman, poking out from under the cover of the blanket at the foot of the bed. Her huge foot had slipped free of the covers, and Mike finally realized that she was in the bed sound asleep....

He didn't know what to do... He took a deep breath and tried to settle his nerve's down, he couldn't believe that he was so close to this magnificent being!

He had to see if James was inside here somewhere. He decided to try and get closer to the bed, and see if she was keeping him somewhere over there...

As he started across the open floor, he was suddenly shocked to hear a familiar voice...

"MIKE!", the voice said. "MIKE, ...UP HERE!"

Mike stopped, and was completely astonished to see James peering back down at him from inside a crude looking hand made cage!

Hanging from the roof of the cave, the cage slightly swayed back and forth, as James poked his head out through the bars, and frantically waved one arm trying to get his attention!

James was excited to see his comrade, and he was clearly, more than ready, to get out of that cage and get the hell out of there!

"Mike, get me outta' HERE!", he loudly whispered.

Mike stood dumbfounded at the height of that hanging cage. It was at least 45 feet up there, and hanging nearly in the center of the cave...

With no way to climb up, and no way to get a rope up there, Mike scratched his head in disbelief...

"Hang-on, Dude, I'll be back!", Mike yelled up to him...

"Hurry-up!", James frantically replied, his tiny head poking out between the spaces, of the enclosure.



*******



The Previous night, James had been removed from the cage......

--- The huge giantess stared-in at him with a sparkle in her twinkling eye, and with a giddy excitment she unlatched the lid, and opened up the top of the cage- removing the roof, she carefully tipped the cage over, and dumped out James's tiny naked form,... out into the waiting open palm, of her huge, soft hand....

James screamed out in frantic terror as the long slender fingers securely restrained his helpless naked body.

Her huge mouth, made a 'shushing' noise as she quickly lifted him up uncomfortably close to it, holding him firmly inside her huge gripping fingertip's...

"Not be scared!". The strong, but feminine voice hushed out.

"I Not wanna HURT YOU!", She slightly raised her raspy voice...

"I 'KEEP' you, fer 'PET', O.K.?", she studied his minute face with an intent infatuation.

Her big face filled with a blushing glow, a pinkish hue, that seeped through the deeply tanned skin of her magnificent face.

James could only look up at her gigantic face and nod, in an overwhelmed reaction to his mighty captor's sheer presence...

Her hot humid breath, wafted over him like some over-sized exhust vent, from an 'industrial steam room'. Her huge nose drifted above, looming there like a large, double-barreled vacuum hose!

Her square jawed chin, and broad forehead, revealed a perfectly symmetrical face. The long scraggly mess of black hair was shiny and clean. Her perfectly straight nose was small, but slightly pronounced.

The loose curly mane of cascading hair outlined her beautiful features and her intensely, bright blue eyes seemed to pierce right through him, with the most breath-taking sight of colorful splendor...

The complete hopelessness of his situation, at his miniaturized perspective, seemed to drive his confused mind into overdrive...

He pressed his hands against those huge rubbery finger pads. Trying to force them away from his body. The strength contained within them was immeasurable...

The large, rounded pads, gently squeezed, and spidered around his tiny form with an alternating conformity while the giantess unconscously, and quite effortlessly, contained his defenseless little form as simply as a little girl, playing with a tiny, little puppy dog.

She walked about the cave casually, pacing aimlessly around in no particular direction, just playfully gripping her little doll-sized toy-man, completely fasinated with him...

Her smile was both endearing, and haunting at the same time. Her rumbling voice, was meant to be soothing, but the thunderous vibration done nothing but remind him of how diminutive, and rediculously helpless he was!

"You all MINE, NOW!", she firmly spoke down to him. "MY Little Boy!"

"You will wash with ME?", she seemed to roughly speak english, as if she were a small child.

Although, she looked to be about 25 or 28 year's old, no more than 30.

Her humming, was no lullaby that he'd ever heard. A three note pattern that just stepped down in a melody like fashion....

"Laaaa,....Deeeee,.....Dummmmmmm", she softly muttered. "Laaaa,....Deeee,....Dooooooeeee"


James was swiftly placed down into a huge pool of warm water. A wooden bowl, that she had been soaking her foot in, was next to her giant bed. James quickly found himself swimming in the chest deep water, trying to avoid her lowering foot, as it stepped down slowly into the water next to him...

He looked up at her towering leg's. They seemed to be hundreds of feet tall. The wider set hips, wrapped in the same leather that her tighly fitted top was crafted from, hovered above her powerful thighs, and shifted slightly as she balanced on one foot, and dipped her other, into the water next to him...

Her face lowered down quickly, as she sat down on her bed, and leaned forward above the bowl. Her smile widened as she giggled childishly down at James, while he struggled to try and avoid touching her giant foot...


"Mmmm, you 'WASH' with Me?", she asked, as a chittering giggle was contained deep inside her throat...


"Go On, 'WASH ME!", she pointed down with a jestering command. "Do IT, NOW!"

James couldn't quite understand what the giantess wanted, although when her sharp pointing fingernail directed right at him, and her huge blue eyes turned suddenly dark and her thick browe's narrowed, and flattened out...

He realized that she wanted 'him' to wash HER feet!

James swam quickly over to her huge ankle, and threw hiself on top of her arched foot...

He was dipped down, and lifted-up, doused and dunked, into the murky salt water of her nearly lukewarm foot bath. She swept her foot sideways, back and forth, and wiggling her powerful toes wildly, and shaking James loose in the process...

"Oh, dat tickles, lil-boy!", she heartily announced down upon him, as her smiling face floated above and peered down at him with delighted eye's...

"Not like 'THAT', like smooo-ther, kay?", she quizically tilted her head, and intently watched him...

James carefully swam back over to her wriggling toes, and avoiding touching 'them' all together, he just rubbed his open palm down under the solid ball of her smooth foot. Reaching down, and under, sweeping his hands all around over the bottom of her rougher sole...

He watched her reaction, hoping that he didn't tickle her again. She lustfully smiled, and released a relaxing sigh of soft breath...

James continued smoothly rubbing his hands around in wide slow circles. He was completely naked, and bobbing around in the chest deep water, trying to massage this giant-sized female foot. The salty water was quickly causing his skin to prune up...

The leathery-rough skin on the bottom of her huge foot revealed that she had naturally gone 'barefoot' most of the time, and her giant bare feet were toughened up and very thick-skinned.

A darker spot on her skin, just behind her ankle-bone, caught James eye. It appeared that she had bruised her ankle, and twisted it...

She was closely watching James, as he inspected her bruise. She seemed to be in some pain, and James was a little nervous about touching that purple-ish swollen area...

He could plainly see that it was bruised pretty bad, and he gently traced his finger's over it...


"That Hurts, I stepped on a sharp rock and scrapped it!", she told him.


"I was just 'looking' at it, and it looks like you bruised it...", James overtly told her, with a concerned reaction...


He rubbed his open palm down over the swollen area and could feel the puffiness of the wounded tissue.

He had some medical training and could tell that her giant ankle needed wrapped-up and packed in ice. However, he knew that she didn't have any ice, or anything to take the swelling down, but she could use some of her bedding material to make a wrap out of...


"You need to have this 'wrapped-up', to help keep the swelling down", James yelled up to her.

"Wrapped?", she repeated, and turned her head away to look around on her bunk.

She reached over and picked up a small piece of cloth, and held it out for him to see...


"Like this?", she asked. holding the torn piece of material out above him.

"Yes, that'll do fine, just wrap it snuggly around your ankle, and tie it in place", James told her, while treading water next to her foot.

She raised her foot up out of the water, and James was splattered with the raining droplet's that poured down off of it. She shifted her foot away, and quickly wrapped up her ankle. The water was so salty that James was starting to wrinkle up, and he tried to climb out of the huge bowl on his own and quickly realized that he couldn't do it...

Then, in a swift sweeping motion he was caught-up within her submerged finger's and suddenly elevated up, and out of the salt water...

He was swiftly carried up, high up into the air and shifted around. The giant woman carried him along as she walked casually over to her table. He was released in a sudden, but precise manner, as she dumped him out of her palm, and onto the huge expanse of the table top.


Her eye's flashed toward him, then she examined her ankle with a grimacing face. She sat down in the chair and bent down to adjust her wrapped ankle. Just the top of her head was still visable to James as he watched her. The shiny black hair was like thousand's of thin curly threads. She was so gigantic that her scent filled the air around her...


James couldn't believe it was so apparent. The oder of her feminine bodily scent wafted around her. He wasn't offended by the powerful scent. It wasn't extremely outrageous, or overwhelming. The magitude of her size, taken in to full consideration, would have made it very 'Normal'...

Her towering, fifty-foot tall figure, was just simply so 'Enormous', that everything about her was multiplyed accordingly!

Her appetite, was monstrous. James watched as she devoured tons of fish that she had sun-dried, and stored inside a salt-pack. A bowl of fish was eaten like a small salad. She tossed James one of the fish, and squeezed up several more, within two fingers and her thumb and casually tossed them into her mouth and chewed them up!

The sight of her 'Eating', was quite terrifying. To compare the amount of mass that she could so easily consume was disgustng, and very unnerving to watch from James perspective!


After eating, the giantess turned her attention back to him. Her little male companion. She leaned in closely, and studied his tiny form. Her eye's were mezmerizing, as she moved them in so uncomfortably close...


James backed away instinctively, and she slightly smiled at his frightened reaction...


The grasping fingers of her right hand swiftly enveloped his upper-body, and captured him. He was lifted up again, and held before her face. She sniffed him like a tiny 'appetizer', and deviously teased him with her slippery tongue...


James fought the sudden, and shocking erge to scream-out, as he felt her massive tongue sliding around all over his naked body!


The rough tip scrapped across his stomach and up across his bare chest...


"Mmmmmmmm, Good!", she mouthed, as her smiling lip's filled his entire view!


Now I know what a little girl's lolly-pop goe's through with! James thought, as she slathered his body with just the very tip of her powerful tongue...


The relentless teasing continued for at least an hour or more before she finally tired of it, and returned him to his hanging cage in the roof of the cave.


He had spent the entire night laying awake, and watching the enormous woman sleep......


It was the longest night of his life!






*********
Ch. 7 Remembering Her Past by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This chapter gives a little bit of the giant girl's personal perspective, and she remembers the first time that she found a little man...

Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 7









Mike ran out of the entrance of the huge cave, yelling for Joe as he burst out into the sunlight. He was running so fast that he stumbled and fell as he reached the outside...

Joe jumped up and ran to his side, he found his startled friend gasping for breath and frantically terrorized with consuming fear....


"This CAN"T be Happening, Man!", Mike screamed!

"Sh-She,..She's got him in a frickin CAGE!", he yelled out. Trying to explain what had happened to James..

Joe grabbed him and tried to calm him down.


"What, You mean he's still alive?", Joe excitedly asked. "Is he alright?" "Did you TALK to him?"


"No, he's hanging from the ceiling, inside a frickin rat-cage!", Mike stammered out, as he tried to catch his breath. Scrambling to his feet, he pushed Joe back into some bushes, along side of the entrance to the gigantic cave...

"She's in 'THERE', man", Mike whispered. "She's in there, 'Asleep', in a monstrous freakin BED".

"James is stripped naked, and inside a 'fucking' cage, that's hanging from a rope in the ceiling".

"His skin's all 'white-like', she's doing something to him!"


Joe listened intently, and tried to think of something that they could do to help James get out of there.

"Is there any way to get to him?", Joe asked. "Can we get a rope up there?"


"FUCK NO!", Mike blurted out. "It's Fifty-(fucking)-feet HIGH!"

"She's GOT him!", Mike said, as he suddenly relaxed. A sudden epiphany overtook him.

Whispering quietly he continued...


"We're fucked, man. She's gonna get us, 'all', eventually." Mike seemed to be in a state of revelation. A blank stare revealed his 'shocked' mental state...

Confused, and staring at the ground he began to shake from the complete terror that had just dawned on him.


"She's keeping him for 'FOOD' MAN. That big bitch, is saving him for later, a living 'Breakfast'...".


Joe stood up, and started slowly walking toward the opening of the cave.

Mike frantically scrambled after him...

"WHAT ARE YA DOIN'?", he screamed out. "YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE!".


"I've just got to see if we can get him out!", Joe growled down at him...

"What have WE Gotta LOSE, Huh?", Joe yelled at him. "I'm NOT going to just, 'run away', and HIDE!"

"We have to at least 'TRY'", Joe said, resisting Mike's frantic pleading. "I'm not gonna just sit around, and WAIT to become HER, next, MEAL!".


Joe jerked away from Mike's gripping fingers, and staggered toward the entrance of the massive cave.

Mike stayed back and watched, as Joe stepped causously into the shady depths of the looming caves entrance.

Joe glanced back to see if Mike was following. He saw nothing but the bright sunlight shining into the opening...

He stayed close to the wall, and continued walking into the huge cave. The earth was packed tightly under his feet. He could see that the heavy compaction was nearly as hard as solid cement. The smooth surface was quickly becoming cooler as he made his way deeper into the tunnel-like opening...

He stalled for a short while, allowing for his eye's to adjust to the darker interior of the mountain cave. The air was salty, and cooler as he stepped slowly, and further into the giantess lair. His heart pounding with excitment, he wasn't about to turn back now...

'Here-I-Come-, YOU GIANT BITCH!' Joe softly whispered, as he tried to conjure-up some dwindling courage from the sinking pit inside his tightening stomach. He patted the handle on the pistol of the flare gun, and stepped causously forward...




***




The giantess, meanwhile, had slept for several hours, she was letting her wounded ankle rest. Staying in the cooler cave during the day to avoid the extreme heat. Her foot was still swollen, and she slowly sat up, and carefully placed her feet down on the floor...


She had a regular, nightly routine. On some nights, she would wait untill dark, and head down on the beach, and swim out into the ocean. As she swum, she worked to try and chase, or 'drive', some of the smaller fish along the shoreline into a horseshoe inlet. That inlet, formed a shallow pocket inside of the beach. She could make one sweeping pass, and easily get more than enough fresh fish, to last her for a few days.

She had plenty of fish already salted, and stored away inside a dug-out space in the floor. She had gathered up enough of the 'black-rocks' (Coal), to keep a small cooking-fire going, just enough, to heat up some water, or cook up some 'fresh meat'-(should she happen, to be 'lucky' enough, to catch some!)on her skillet.

The constant warm temperature of the tiny island, left her no need for any type of clothing, so she went completely naked most of the time. She had sewn together some leather skins that she made, and created a 'bikini-like' skirt, and top, out of the material.

She killed some large rodent-like mammal's over the last couple of years, however- and, she had salted and tanned the tiny hides. When she had collected enough of them, she stitched them tightly together with some thin strips of vine-rope, and formed herself a tight fitting leather bikini.

There had been countless tiny-sized airplanes, and little miniature boats that had crashed into the island's beach. Several different occasions over the years, had brought her into contact with the rest of the world, although they were just so pathetic, and afraid of her,... that 'she', had very little use for the tiny, little, insignificant creature's...

She didn't know why the people who crashed, or washed ashore here, were so 'tiny-sized' and little, or why they were so very, 'afraid' of her when she found them...



***



She remembered the first time that she woke up, and found herself all alone on this little island.

A 13 year old girl, washed ashore and nearly drown. However, she was the sole survivor...

It had been so many years ago, that she could just barely remember what had actually happened.

She had been on a cargo barge with her family. Her father, mother and brother.

Her father was a CEO in the shipping industry. He had decided to take his whole family along on the ocean voyage, and make a memorable vacation out of it...

The African trip would take nearly a month to complete, and they were nearly three-quarters of the way there, when they incountered a violent ocean hurricane.

Her mother held onto her as long as she could, but the little girl was ripped from her arms, and thrown wildly out into the vast ocean water's....

When she first realized that she was alive, she searched all over the strange island for another living person. She felt strange, and noticed that everthing on this island was so very 'miniature' in size...

So tiny was everthing that she saw, that she felt like, 'Alice in Wonderland'...



The palm trees were barely knee high to her now, but when she first arrived they were just up to her waist. She picked off the tiny little coconuts, and was easily able to bite down on them with her teeth, and crack them open.

The milk tasted good, and she ate all that she could find. It was like picking little berrys off and crunching them between her teeth...

She soon realized, even as a young teenager, that she would have to have something other than just coconuts, and she started looking for some way to try and catch some fish. The fish were so tiny that it was to difficult for her to catch them...

She was swimming in the ocean, and trying to catch some within her fingers. That's when she noticed that she could drive them right up into the little horseshoe shaped inlet...

One particular day, when the hot sun was nearly unbearable, she had wondered up into the steeper hillside's and found a cooler place within the jungle to rest. After a while, she stumbled upon the cave. It had a small table and chair inside that was scaled to 'her-size', and she instantly felt a recognition inside the cave.

It appeared that no one had been there, inside of the widened-out room of the cave for a very long time, dust and mold had covered nearly everything, and the young girl had to scrub and sweep for most of the day just cleaning it out.

She discovered the huge skillet, and the dug-out fireplace in the wall. She found that by boiling the ocean water, the left over powder in the bottom of the skillet was pure salt...

She found the covered storage space in the floor. A dug out square hole, that had been used as a makeshift food locker. The bed frame was just a simple square frame-work, with four posts for legs, and a pile of several old blankets formed the bed itself.

After she made the cave home, she soon began sleeping for most of the daylight hours, and going out to fish and collect food, and firewood, after the sun had nearly set or the moon had risen...

Early mornings, and late evenings, were her times to hunt and gather....

She wondered if she would ever see another human being that was normal-sized, 'her' size? She hated the tiny people that had been there before, by washing in, or crashing on the island, she had easily captured them and tried to help them out, by taking them to her cave and feeding them, bathing them, and giving them a cool place to sleep...

However, they would always try and get away from her. They would scream and cry, running away from her every time she tried to help them. They were just so 'stupid', and ignorant. Terrified of her, like little stupid coward's!

The very first one that she had found, was a tiny little man. She had nearly stepped right on top of him, as she was walking down the beach...

He was wearing a uniform of some type, and it had been torn and well wore. The end of the shirt sleeve's were ripped and frazzled away. His pant-legs were worn away and nearly in shreads, leaving his bare knees and naked feet sticking out like two boney-looking twig's...

He was lying there in the sand unconscious, and she had almost stepped on him, thinking nothing of it as she was quite used to finding all sorts of things, almost every morning as she went walking on the beach.

She had looked down just in time, and noticed this little tiny person, just lying there in the morning sunlight. He looked like a childs toy doll, at first...

The girl gently picked him up, and carried him back to the cave. His tiny little body was limp and lifeless as she carefully carried him along...

She was fasinated by how 'tiny' his little figure was, as he laid unconscious within her cupped palms. She took him to her cave, and bathed him after removing his cloths, and gently washing his little doll-sized body.

When he awakened, he frantically screamed at her, and threatened her with 'Bad-word's', and called her 'Bad-name's', she didn't like that very much, and couldn't believe that he was talking to her like that!


"Stop That!", she scoulded him! Placing her fingers down over the top of his naked little body.


"Noo, Let Me Go, you freaky GIANT!", the tiny man screamed!


"Don't Call Me That!", she commanded him, as she firmly pressed the tips of her huge finger's down across his wriggling little form...


Holding him firmly pinned down, she trapped him under her fingers, and was delightfully surprized, to find that she could so 'easily' hold this fully grown man down, and there was absolutly 'nothing', that he could do about it...


"Hold Still", she ordered him. Taking her free hand, and forcing his leg's apart, she curiously began to play with his miniscule little sex.


She rubbed it gently, and worked her fingertips over the miniature man's stiffening penis...

He strained, and bucked his hip's as she tenderly massaged him. His defensless little body reacted quite quickly, and she soon found his tiny erection bobbing up and down under her tantilizing finger's...

Her nipples began to stiffen, as she entertained herself with this amazing little person. His defiant struggling only intrigued her more, and she held him down and continued to stroke him with just the very tip's of her delicate finger's...

He had no possible way to escape her giant hand's, and he slowly, and quite reluctantly, succumbed to her arousing miniastrations. His miniature body fought with a straining resistance, but the giant girl was only drawn in deeper as she effortlessly manipulated his tiny male form. Keeping him flat on his back in front of her on the huge table-top...

She had never before been with a boy, and her curiousity forced her to continue teasing this tiny male. His muscular little physic`, was turning her on, and she liked the way that his tiny stomach muscle's flexed, and strained against her fingertip...

Feeling wet, and juicy between her leg's, she squeezed her thigh's together tightly, and was surprized to feel the most wonderful sensation spasum-up through her lower body...

She could feel his miniascule heart pounding wildly under her fingertip. His breathing was quick-pumping gasp's of excited breath, and his skin was covered in a glissening sweat...

She found this so exciting, to see this helpless little man at her complete disposal, and his naked little body so eagerly aroused, by just the tip of her little finger.

Keeping him hard, and weakened, with overwhelming sensations from her relentless, massaging pleasure. She wrapped her free hand around her left breast and slowly began to rub her pebble-hard nipple...

She gasped out a hot breath, and purposly blew it out across his sweaty little naked form...

It amuzed her, the way that he reacted, when her steamy hot breath blasted across him...


"Please, let me go", he cried out despairately. "I'm a married Man!"

"Mmmm, your a 'Bad' little man, too!", she scoulded him with a disapproving glance, and pinched the head of his little cock between her thumb, and finger!

"AAAAAAhhhhh!", he screamed out in tremendous pain!

She giggled at his rediculous attempt to break free of her huge, controlling hand. She gripped up his boney little ankle, and swept him up into the air...

He screamed out again, as she dangled his tiny nakedness just above her open mouth...

His tiny squeaking voice delighted her, and she couldn't help herself...

He was screaming wildly, and struggling, as he was suddenly dropped into her steaming hot mouth. The giantess girl, then attacked his wriggling little figure with her powerful tongue...

As she felt his tiny naked body wriggling against her slathering tongue she found herself so aroused that she just could not, stop herself, and she quickly swallowed his sweaty little slippery body...

She jumped onto her bed and began fingering herself furiously, as she felt the struggling little man's last attempt's to escape her...

She broke into a sweat as she came with a hip bucking jerk, and closed her knee's together and squeezed as hard as she could.

It was the most erotic sensation that she had ever felt! She simply couldn't wait to do it again...

His trapped little form fought against her giant stomach, but he quickly became still, and the giantess rubbed her fingertips lightly across her bare belly in tiny little circular patterns as she enjoyed the warmth of her orgasum...






**********
End Notes:

Thanks for all the input on this story.  The next chapter will be the ending so....

Ch. 8 The Sleeping Giantess by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Sorry this update took so long, but I've been so frickin busy with work an such that I barely have time to check out the other great storys that are popping out left and right on this site...

I won't abandon this, or any of my story's, but sometimes it might be a week or two between updates.  So, here's chapter 8.

 

Dilemma




By: wildcatman





Chapter 8







James could see that the giant girl was waking up, as she stirred, and groaned out with a rumbling moan and stretched her long, lean legs...

She was so flawlessly tanned, and smooth-skinned, with her sensuously developed thighs, and calve muscles...

She looked so beautiful. He saw her from above as he peered down through the space between the bars of his lofted prison cell.

Her naked breasts shifted slightly with her movements. The darker centered area that encircled her nipple's seemed to off-set them in such an exquisite subtlety.

Her fully naked body moved fluidly as she sat up and rubbed her eyes with the heel of her palms. Her black mane swept down across her bare shoulder's, and spilled down over her upper back...

He just couldn't believe how big she was.

She was simply magnificent in sheer size alone, and when he saw her from this higher up position, and at such a clearly spaced distance, she appeared somewhat 'normal-sized', and he could see 'all of her' so clearly that he could truely evaluate, and appreciate her as a human person, and a very beautiful young woman...

She had captured him so effortlessly, he didn't have any sense of self esteem remaining. She had amuzed herself with his tiny-sized body. Toying with him, and slathering his entire naked body with her powerful tongue. Relentlessly tasting his struggling little body as he fought to catch his breath under her consuming attack....

He was totally helpless, and after spending the entire night watching this magnificent female sleeping, right below him, he had fully realised his place in this relationship...

Her naked body slowly rose up, to a full standing height. She was so immensely great. So incredable in towering form, she seemed to grow even larger as she limped over closer to his dangling prison cell...

Her intense stare paralyzed him with those searing cobalt blue eyes. James froze with captive fear as she slowly moved in closer to his tiny space...

His salt-coated skin, had dried-out and felt shrunken and tight from the salty bath water. He knew that he was dehydrated, and and weakened from the sheer shock of being her tiny prisoner...

His body began to tremble. He caught his breath in quick gasping jerks, he felt like a miserable little piece of nothing....

Was she just planing on eating him alive?

Was she going to kill him first, or cook his body in that enormous skillet?

He felt like he was going to scream, as her huge fingers unlatched the roof and dumped his naked body out into the waiting palm of her other hand...

Her gentle grasp conformed around his body automatically, as she limped back over to that huge table and sat down. Her massively huge breasts wobbled in unison as she adjusted her seat and leaned down to focus on her tiny guest...



"Mmm, did ya sleep well?", she whispered down to him. A tiny smirk forming at the sides of her tightly compressed lips...


James could barely find his voice, the salt had dried out his throat, and he was so paralized with overwhelming fear that his entire body shook uncontrolably...


"G00-,goo,..Good, I Guess?", he managed to stammer out, reluctantly looking up at the looming female mouth that seemed to be large enough to swallow an entire automoble...


"Good, Your going to need to keep up your strength, lil' guy", she snickered softly, and smiled down upon him with a curious set of sparkling blue eyes...


"How's your ankle?", James managed to ask her, faking confidence, and trying to stand up straight enough to appear as her equal...


She cocked a single eye brow, and found his concern for her wounded ankle very unexpected. She looked down and raised up her foot, and placed her heel down on the edge of her giant chair and inspected it...


"It still hurts a-little, but I think that it's getting better", she whispered over to her little male friend.


Feeling a little more confident, and trying to kill some time as he distracted her. James figured that he might as well try and befriend the young giantess, he didn't have anything to lose...


"Let me take a look at it!", he yelled-up to her ear...


Without warning she quickly lifted her foot up, and slowly placed her heel down next to him on the tabletop.

James hesitated breifly at the sudden appearance of the huge female foot. It was so big and powerful in size, that the thought of what immeasurable force, and weight, that it could instantly produce sent a pang of fear rippling through out his inner-core...

She could so easily crush him under her massive-sized foot, and as he tryed to appear confident and unconcerned, he trembled uncontrolably as he causiously approached her wounded ankle...


He softly touched the purplish-bruise, and gently caressed it with his tiny fingertip's...


She watched him with a peircing stare. Her looming attendance ever present, as he tryed to behave 'normally' around her giaganticness. Her massive size, so 'intimidating', as she breathed down into his space.


"Maybe you should wrap it back up again", James suggested, as he tryed to appear concerned for her...


He did feel a 'slight' feeling, of real concern for her, and as she smiled down at him with those huge blue eyes, a sudden realization seemed to dawn on him...


She hadn't tryed to harm him. She was very careful when she handled his defenceless little form, and she was very pretty...

His fear of her was simply based on the fact that she was a Giant. As a person, she had done nothing to cause him any harm,(other then the kidnapping) and since he was stranded on a deserted island, her intention's seemed to be more of a friendly, protective act of kindness towards him.

"I think I'll soak it some more, would you like to help?", she whispered directly down upon his minute form.

"Um, I-uh, Yea, I guess-so?", James stuttered, as he knew that he couldn't refuse her request.


Without so much as a quick jester, a swift wave of her hand, and he was smartly whisked-up within her conforming grasp, and swirled around into the air...

He was dropped down quickly into the huge tub of murky salt water. Then in a flash of movement, the tremendous foot appeared above him, and smoothly lowered down into the water...

The water level quickly rose-up, as the huge female foot entered the giantess's foot-bath. James was forced to tread water, as the plunging foot touched down into the bottom.

He starred up the towering length of her smooth muscular leg. The sheer sight of it was so overwhelming at his low angled view, and the space between her heavier inner thighs, was fully exposed. Revealing the massive, but tantilizing appearance of her magnificent neather region.

The sight of her nakedness, as she towered above him was so incredably powerful, and intimidating...

James tryed to look away, but found himself compelled to just soak in the tremendous sight of her massive womanhood...

The curly thick patch of wirey pubic hair was perfectly formed into a 'V'-shaped covering. Protecting her most private area, the thickly formed patch concealed her entire crotch. Her muscular lower butt-cheek's, flanked the backside of the narrow space between her well developed thighs. Relaxed, they hung down softly like twin pillows. When she flexed them though, they jerked tightly and formed two solid-walled muscles that could crush a city bus into a flattened out piece of steel!

Her looming presence filled the sky above him, as she casually side-stepped around, and finally she sat down again, taking the spellbinding sight of her nakedness away from his stupefied vision...

James felt his stiffening erection grow solid, and he tryed to conseal it from her view, by moving closer to her foot, and keeping it against her huge ankle. He began to slide his open hands all around over her swollen ankle.

She leaned down over her knees, and her breast's hung down, softly rocking from side to side as she watched her little bath buddy trying his best to massage her sore ankle. She knew that he was terrified of her, and she enjoyed the idea of it at first, but as she watched his tiny hands working so gently over her swollen ankle, she began to feel a little bit of remorse for her tiny captive...

James done his best to try and relieve her pain. He knew that the bruise had to be very tender, and he was very careful not to press to hard as he tried to soothe her...

His cock strained so hard as he pressed it against her foot. The smooth skin of her tremendous ankle felt so soft, and good against it...

The scent of her emense body swirled around him. The salty water penetrated deeper into his already wrinkled skin, and pulled the last bit of remaining strength from his dehydrated body.

He felt intoxicated, and as his body became weaker, his arousal increased. Her gigantic being looming above him was a vision of heaven...

James continued trying to soothe her wound, and as he glanced up the long length of her towering pillar-like calve, his heart began to race with overwhelming sexual excitment...

The warmth of her enormous foot felt so good. The cooler saltwater swirled around his tiny body as he swum around her huge ankle, and clung to it like a horny little puppy dog.

She smiled down at him with a curious gleem in her huge blue eye's. She could feel his tiny erection rubbing against her foot. It felt very warm, and soothing, as his little bare butt moved slowly over and around her foot.

She watched this tiny little male swimming inside her footbath, and felt a sudden tingling inside her lower core. He looked so tiny though, and so completely defenseless...

The sight of him next to her foot reminded her of the first tiny person that she had stepped on, and crushed to death under her foot...


****



His reluctance to her affections insulted her. He was a very muscular little man, and she had found his tiny boat washed ashore on the beach nearly a year ago. She thought that he was very attractive and she wanted to keep him as one of her pet's...

He ran away from her as she approched the battered little boat. She squatted down next to the boat and easily plucked it up out of the water, and set it down carefully on the higher beach ground. He was running as fast as he could when she decided to capture him.

She caught up to him within just a few long strides, and blocked his path with her barefoot...

He started to go around it, and she quickly blocked his way again with her other foot...

She laughed at his determination. He was strong for a little man, and he wasn't easily caught, but she just bumped his bare back with her big toe, and he went tumbling down in the sand face first, and she squatted down and quickly scooped him up inside her fist...

She took him back to the cave and fed him. She kept him on the table top, and tried to settle him down a bit, but he was so scared of her that he wouldn't even talk to her...

This angered the young giantess, and she began to think that 'maybe', she would give him a reason to be afraid of her!

Out of disgust, she poked him with her fingernail. He recoiled and screamed out in pain as he fell onto his butt, and squirmed all around...

She laughed at his antic's, and playfully began to tease him even more. The way that he reacted to her assult made her feel so powerful, and in control...

He screamed up at her, and shook his fist in her face as she glared down at him...

He was trying to crawl away, when her fingertips brushed across his back, and easily swept him off the table top, and sent him tumbling down to the packed dirt floor of the cave...

She placed her foot over his squirming little form, and slowly began to press down,...firmly trapping his tiny naked body under her leathery foot...


"Please, DON'T!", his muffled voice bubbled out from under...


"OH?", the young giantess asked, mockingly..."You CAN, Talk-Huh?"


She steadily applyed more and more pressure, untill she felt something 'pop'. Then something overcome her, and she just couldn't stop herself...


"CRUNCH-POP"


A tingling chill coursed up through her spine. The sensation was incredable. She felt the hot sticky blood spurt out, and stick to the bottom of her foot.


"Mmmm, now that's, something to be afraid off!", she whispered down to the squashed out bloody spot under her foot...


****


James didn't seem to be quite so scared of her, and she respected that. She found his courage quite appealing...

He was kind of cute too. She reached down and scooped him up out of the salty water...

James tried to conseal his solid erection, but he was forced to grab a hold of her fingertip when she had lifted him up so quickly, and she instantly noticed his fully erect penis standing up and wobbling in her face...


"Oh, What's this now?", she feigned a surprized reaction to his throbbing little cock.


"Hmm, I think your getting a little too excited in my bathwater there..", she blushed with inocence, as she saw his terrified reaction to her newfound discovery...


She held his naked body up closer to her face, and enjoyed his humiliation and despairate attempts to conseal his frustrated arrousal...


"Hmm, Let me see if I can do anything about that swelling", she whispered, in a sultry lust-filled tone of intense desire...


James felt like a morsel of snack-food, as her enormous mouth engulfed his entire lower body within it's steamy cavernous opening...


"Whoa, whoa, whoa,...wait-a-minute!", he screamed out at her billboard-sized face!


He felt her top teeth scrap against his upper back, as she slipped his body into her mouth even deeper, and softly closed her large, rubbery, mammoth-sized lips tightly around his shoulder's, and easily trapped him inside of her engulfing mouth...


Before he could say another word, her slippery tongue went to work. Sliding-up between his entraped legs, just the nubby tip of it slithered around thoughly, and tasted his salty skin...


James caught his breath, and felt a tantilizing eruption of the most exquisite pleasure overtake his entrapped body.


"Oh, God,...Ahh, Ahh, ahhhhhhh", he was instantly blown away by her massive tongue's unique movements. The sensation was instant bliss...


It moved so softly, and firmly, as her heated oven-like mouth encased his entire body and held him firmly in place, and manipulated his tiny cock in twittering waves of mind blowing orgasmic pleasure...


It slipped up, and down slowly, then shifted into a gushing explosion of rippling movements!

Slathering his paralized legs, and saturating his entire body with an instant slash of slippery saliva. He felt numb, and gasp for breath under her devouring consumption. She took his breath away, with her massive onslaught of lingual power!

James couldn't believe the overwhelming sensation that he was experiencing. He wondered if any other 'living' man, had ever felt such complete, and overwhelming orgasmic pleasure...

His mind went numb. He felt his balls draw-up into his body. His heart throbbed rapidly inside his raging cock...

Just his head and shoulders' were free of her mouth. He felt her breath wash down over his trapped face, as she exhaled through her nose...

His straining cock couldn't stand anymore, and began to spasum out bursting jets of creamy cumm. He convolsed wildly, and jerked around like a drowning worm on a fisherman's hook...


His mind sparkled with the ultimate sexual release.... he gasped-in a full breath, and fainted as he was overcome with ejaculating force. His body went limp within her consuming mouth, and she carefully removed him, and replaced his unconscious form into the cage.








**********
End Notes:

Next Chapter gets Joe involved. 

Ch. 9 The Cave by wildcatman
Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 9









The cooler air inside of the tremendous caves entrance-way, drew Joe deeper into the collosal opening with a spine tingling reverence...

His sweaty face was soon covered with a finely dried crust. He could hear some movement coming from deep inside the huge cave. He moved silently, and perked up his ears for the detection of the rustling sounds...

When he was able to see more clearly, after his tiny eyes adjusted to the dimly lit space, he noticed something that nearly caused his racing heart to stop...

There across the wider opening of the inner room, was a huge naked woman. She was eating something, it appeared to his wide eyed stare. He froze, and stayed against the wall to conseal himself. He watched the big woman with a thudding quiver inside his pumping chest...

His mouth went dry, he tried to settle himself down. His eyes were stuck open, he braced himself against the wall and squatted down. The sound of her mouth was a sickening, mauling slather, that smacked and popped as her tongue wiggled and her lips puckered...

Her hand went to her mouth, and slowly pulled something out...

Joe looked on in total amazement as he saw James's naked body being limply pulled from within the steaming hot opening!

His tiny doll-sized body was completely lifeless and limp, as she casually removed his tiny slippery wett body and stood up, walked across the room, and stopped in front of a dangling cage. Her fingers released his tiny form, as she dumped it carefully into the barred cage, and latched the roof shut with a quick casual twist of her two fingers.

Joe couldn't help but notice her perfectly developed ass. He starred at her towering figure with a sudden mental confusion that he'd never experienced before this moment, he was actually becoming arroused by the magnificent sight of her most glorious nakedness.

Her heavy steps created a slight, but very appearant vibration throughout the dirt floor. The muscles of her tremendous leg's flexed, and gently wobbled, as she limped back toward the table and suddenly sat down with a heavy flop...

She reached over into a bowl and grabbed a handful of purple berrys. They appeared like tiny specks within her enormous hand as she carefully raised them to her mouth and poured them into it. Her mouth closed and she wollowed her lower jaw from side to side, as she desolved the miniscule berrys...

She sighed and swallowed the juice, and turned to look over at her fireplace. She had a small flickering fire going within the built-in pit, and a huge skillet was glowing with heat as it sat on top and quietly sizzled away...

The giantess slowly got up and stepped over to a covered storage space in the floor. She squatted down and lifted up the lid. She retrieved some salty dried fish, and a bundle of green leaves. She stepped over to her skillet and unfolded some of the leaves and carefully placed them inside of the hot skillet. Then she dropped the pile of huge fish into the center of it, and quickly gave the skillet a quick quarter-turn...

The fish looked like they were all around a hundred pounds a piece and she had dumped in at least a dozen of them...

Joe shuttered at the thought of what she might be prepairing to do...

He turned away, momentarily, to glance back up at the jail cell that his first mate was trapped inside of. The distance was so great that he felt dizzy just craning his neck that much. James was completely unconscious when she placed him in there, and Joe thought that he might even already be dead...

Joe decided to just watch for a while a see what the giantess was going to do. She stepped over against the back wall, and cupped her hands under a tiny stream of flowing spring water. The huge woman splashed her face with the first two handfuls, then quenched her thirst with another splattering splash of water...

Joe hadn't expected her to move so quickly, but he was surprized to suddenly see her casually walking toward him as she closed the distance between them with just a few short steps...

Joe cowered down as she stepped almost directly beside him, and walked right-on past him, as she headed toward the outside opening of the cave.

He watched her heavy form lumber past, as she left the cooler space within the cave. Her muscular figure was an overwhelming sight from Joe's squatted position on the floor, (a bug's eye view) he could see her perfectly formed breasts shifting, and slightly jiggling as she unknowingly stepped past him, and walked outside...

Her enormous rear-end was shifting, and rolling, as she walked away...

Joe strained to try and look away, but her amazing size, and her perfectly formed buttox held his attention with it's incredable movements. Her powerful, towering legs, alternately swept past him, creating a slight breeze as she casually walked past, completely unaware of his tiny starstruck eye's, starring up at her with overwhelmed astonishment...

Joe gasped in a sudden breath as he hadn't realized, that he was even holding his breath, as the collosal woman had walked so closely to his dininuative little form. He regained his awareness, after the enormous female disappeared out through the opening of the huge cave.




***




Meanwhile, outside....Mike was huddled down next to the entrance way...


Mike looked up in fear as the towering naked female suddenly appeared above him. He jumped up, a bit to quickly, and stumbled and fell down into the pathway...

His tiny scream startled her, and she stopped, just as she was about to place her barefoot right on top of him!

"Oh, What have we here?", she boomed down, and quickly snatched up Mike's terrified form.

He wrestled against her huge fingers as she easily squeezed his miniature limb's down, and gripped his struggling resistance up within her tremendous grasp...

"Aww, what-cha doing there in my path little guy,...I almost stepped on YOU!", she giggled down into his frightened face, delighted to have saved him, and enjoying the fact that she now had 'two' little friends to keep as pets...

Mike couldn't even move, as she compressed her giant fingers around his entire body and held him effortlessly within her fist. He was forced to watch, as she stepped over into a small clearing and squatted down to releave herself. The gushing torrent of urine steamed out in a blast of force, as she held her tiny captive up to he face and casually admired his frightened reaction to her overwhelming presence...

Without so much as a quick grunt, she finished and slowly stood back up...

Mike was suddenly lifted up high into the air and carried off, back into the huge cave.





***





Joe had turned his attention back to the high hanging prison-cell that entrapped his lonely comrade. He got up on his feet, and crouching down into a hunkered low profile, he started to make his way across the inner space within the tremendous caves cathedral like room.

He stumbled upon a discarded bone. The muscle had been boiled away, and torn off of it....It looked like a human femur bone...

Joe picked it up, and closely inspected the shiny white bone. He could see the scratch marks from a huge set of teeth...

The brittle leg bone was fully cooked, and it easily snapped in-two, as he broke it in half...

He quickly dropped it to the floor, and made his way over closer to the area directly under the hanging cage.

He tried to see if there was some way to get up there. If he could just get on top of that roof, he could get that latch opened and release James from inside of it. The floor was wide open just under it, and Joe knew that he would be easily spotted by the huge woman if she returned unexpectedly...

He walked all around under it, and looked for some way to get up there...

The giantess had fixed it well. There was no escape from that dangling cage, and even if he could climb up the wall some way, it would take him over an hour to do it!

Joe heard the mighty woman's footsteps returning, and he quickly ran for cover under the huge table...

He stumbled and nearly fell when the huge bare feet of the giantess suddenly appeared right next to his hiding place, and after she flopped down into the huge chair, the pair of goddess sized feet slid past him, as she casually stretched-out her legs, and pointed her toe's out...

Hiding right next to one of the huge table legs, Joe hugged the tree-trunk sized leg and looked over at the gigantic pair of girl feet...

The rougher skin on the soles was lighter than the deeply tanned skin on top, and her toenail's were perfectly trimmed and very clean. She had taken great care of her feet, (or somebody had) the scent of some type of oil emmenated from them with a fruity flowery aroma...

Joe tilted his head back to look up the long, muscular length of the huge girl's tremendous leg's...

The definition of her muscle tone was so incredable. The force that could be created by such an enormous creature was simply mind boggling...

Joe was spellbound, as he tried to stay out of her sight and avoid being captured by her. He was so close to her, the sound of her breathing sent a chill up his spine. She was just so fricking huge!

He noticed the heavier thigh muscles, as she sat cross-legged in the giant chair. The outer-thigh's pancaked out a slight bit, and relaxed over the edge of the seat.


"Hmmm, what were you doing out there, little guy?", the giantess spoke out in a hushed whisper that reverberated throughout the inner-sanctum of the cavern...

At first, as Joe hid under the table, he thought that he'd been discovered! When he heard the giantess's voice speaking out so lividly, and the tone was terrifying, as it was very clear that she sounded upset...

Joe jerked his head around to see if she was looking at him...


"It's alright little one, I'm not going to hurt you", she quietly whispered, seeming to suddenly change her tone...


"Are you hungry?", she asked...


Joe huddled closer to the wooden chair leg, and began to realize that it wasn't him that the giantess was talking to...


Mike screamed up into her huge face, "Please, just let me go!"


"Oh, NO,....I could never do THAT!", she teasingly whispered down to her new playmate...


"We're gunna have So-Much FUN!", she excitedly squeezed him tighter, as she threw her head back and laughed out in a bursting thunder of feminine laughter...


"HELP-MEE!", Mike squealed out from inside of her enclosed palms...


Joe huddled down closer to the large chair leg, and with a sudden panic stricken realization, he thought about the fact that he was now, the last one left...


James started to wake up, as he heard the Girl Giantess profusely laughing down at the captive that she had enclosed within her huge hand's. He had to rub his eye's to be sure, but- he wasn't dreaming, it was Mike, squirming wildly inside of the girl giants entrapping fingertip's.



"Oh, come-ON Now, I'm not gunna hurt ya!", her thundering voice blasted out, sending vibrations of sound bouncing off of the interior walls of the huge cave. The echoing result was a haunting, terrifying, noise.


Easily removing his shirt and pants, with a simple flick of her fingernail, she tugged down his underwear with the pad of her huge thumb, and quickly stripped him naked, completely, all his clothing!


Her huge eye's intently inspected his mini-sized manhood. He had finally stopped squirming, it was no use, she could do as she pleased with him, and there was absolutely 'nothing', that he could do about it...


Mike was terrifyied by her emmense size. Her thumb and index finger held his side's tightly clamped between them. He watched her devouring reaction as he was lifted up closer to her mouth and swiftly pressed into her ultra-soft lip's...


"MMMmmmmmm-mawha!", she kissed his entire body.


"Mmmm, what a tasty little treat!", she began to tease him, useing her tongue's very tip, she traced a sticky wett trail up across his tiny chest...


"Don't do this!", Mike screamed out with fear.(Thinking that she was about to swallow him alive)

"Ommm,...Num,Num,Num,nummmmm", her huge mouth began to enclose over his tiny mid-secton...

"God, NO...please don't EAT ME!", Mike screamed into the steam-filled opening of her magnificent mouth.

"Arummm, yumm, yumm,...Mmmmmmm-hee, hee he-he-he", she slathered his whole face and head, with her salava coated tongue, and smeared the knobby-like tip across his waist. Useing the powerful muscle to tantilize, and scour his tiny sex as she playfully diddled his cock with an irresistable wollowing motion...

Mike sucked in an excited breath. He held it as she toyed with his body, like a morsal of raw, or living shrimp. Her finger's positioned his body, spreading his leg's apart and exposing his nakedness to her hungry mouth...


"Ahh, No,...Argh!", Mike couldn't stop her, she was just toying with him.


Her heated breath washed over him like a sonic blast of humid air. Her huge finger's manipulated him into the most humiliating positions...


Completely helpless, he found himself becoming arroused, and he wiggled around uselessly within her controlling grasp...


She worked on his tiny member relentlessly, slathering it, and his tingling balls with just the very tip of her huge over-sized tongue.


Joe could hear Mike's screaming, and begging as she played with him like a helpless little baby. Joe had to do something!


Joe started climbing the leg of the chair. He shinnied up halfway, and paused to catch his breath. The girl giantess was looming above him paying complete attention to her new 'toy', and was completely unaware of the miniature man clinging to the leg of her chair...

Although, if she just glanced down to the side, she would easily spot him out in full view to her as he clung to the wooden chair leg with all of his strength...


James spotted him, and realized that he was going to get caught, and he didn't want 'that' to happen. Knowing that Joe was the only one that was free of her, he had to draw her attention towards him...


"HEY!", he yelled out. "Hey, Big woman, up here!"


The giantess heard him and chuckled out a deep thunder of heavy feminine snickering...


She ignored James, and enjoyed the notion that he was simply jealous, and didn't like to see her playing with another little man...


"Hey, Get Me Out of here!", James continued trying to get her to look up at him, and draw her attention away from Joe.


"Be Quiet up there, you've had your turn", she snarled at him as she glanced around, giving Mike a short breather from her malicious tongue attack...


Joe was almost to the edge of the seat, as he continued climbing up the gigantic chair leg. He was about to reach up and grab the top of the seat, and just as he did, the giantess suddenly turned sideways in the chair to face the cage...


Joe suddenly found his view of her blocked out, as her enormous thighs shifted over and above him, filling the sky with the underside of her giant-sized leg's..


His fingers became trapped under her massive thigh muscle, and he found himself stuck!

He clung to the edge with both hands, and the emmence thigh muscle rubbed heavily over his tiny fingertips. The pressure of her enormous weight compressed down upon his finger's and held him trapped there...

The giantess was gently holding Mike's spit-covered nakedness inside both of her cupped palm's, as she turned to look up at her other prisoner inside the hung cage. She was completely oblivious to the tiny-sized Joe who was despairately clinging by his fingertip's just under the edge of her seat...

Joe was about to scream from the intense pressure, when it suddenly released him as the giantess swiftly lifted off of the giant chair and stepped away from it. The instant release nearly caused him to leg go, and fall, but he managed to hang on and quickly pull himself up and throw his leg up on top of the huge seat.

He strained with all his might, as he threw himself over, and rolled onto the surface of the huge chair...

The sweaty surface was slippery with a slathered coating of giant girl sweat. Joe tryed to catch his breath, and regain his strength as quickly as he could, as he laid there and gasped for breath he rubbed his squished up fingers, and tryed to shake the blood back into them...

Mike was held up at dizzying heights, as the giant girl lifted him up in front of the cage. His view of James was unimpeded and it was so strange to see him naked and bleached-out from the salt water...

"This is your new buddy, he's going to be working with you now", the giantess whispered with a tone of maliciousness.

James glanced down at Mikes erection, and knew that she had been toying with him in the same way that she'd done to him...

Mike was red-faced and humilieated, as she held his arm's apart and easily displayed him to his caged friend.

James quickly looked toward the huge chair's seat, and could see that Joe had made his way up on top of it, and he was laying there trying to catch his breath...

Breathing normally, Joe sat up and looked all around. The sweat smeared surface of the wooden seat glissened with the impression of the collosal butt print. The view from the huge seat was nearly forty foot high, and just as he realized that he'd nowhere to hide,...the heavy foot-falls stepped toward him and her enormous shadow swallowed him up.......








**********
Ch. 10 Trimming the Bush by wildcatman
Dilemma




By: wildcatman





Chapter 10









Joe looked up in complete terror!

The sight of this tremendous giantess' ass, was flexing tightly overhead, and about to plop down onto him with a relaxing flop....

He jumped up, and started to run for the back edge of the smooth seat. Her huge shadow had darkened the entire platform, and the whole sky above him seemed to come alive, as she began to casually sit down...

The glimmering sweat covered skin of the gigantic female ass desended down upon him with a velvet crushing motion. The huge amount of weight instantly flattened out over him, and grew heavier and heavier as it compressed out around his entrapped body. Forcing him down and flattening him out like a crushed pancake...

Joe thought that he would be instantly smashed... but, the softness was tightly pressing him down, and paralizing him with the enormous weight...

He couldn't breath, or move even one of his fingers, as her soft skin witheld him under her massive butt.

Then just as he was about to suffacate, the massive weight swiftly lifted up, and he was lifted up along with it,... he was stuck to the skin of her lower butt cheek...

"What's THAT?", a startled reaction blasted from the giant girl.

She was slightly bending forward as she released Mike onto the table top, and reached around to see what she had unknowingly sat upon...

Joe was quickly peeled off, by her fingertip and sharp thumbnail.

Her powerful grasp easily captured his nearly unconscious being, and he was swiftly swept up and around her huge waist and lifted up into the heights....

Joe was gasping profusely, struggling to fill his empty lungs with some well needed oxygen...

The young giantess was amazed to find yet 'another' tiny plaything!

"Well, are there anymore of you guys hiding around here?", she haughtily whispered into Joes gasping face.

"You better not be around my bed, or on the floor,...I might accidently 'Step' on one of you!", she said, as she excitedly raised her gargantuous voice, sending tremorious vibrations throughout the entire cavern...

The thought of having a whole bunch of male playthings, and forcing them to be her slave's, sent a tingling sensation flittering up through her lower pelvis...

She felt herself becoming warmer, and her fuzzy spot between her thighs heated up, and started to get even wetter...

She crossed her legs and tightly clamped them together, enjoying the pleasant rippling feeling...

Her hand still enclosed around her newest little man. She gazed down at him with a rush of satisfying ownership, as she watched his tiny chest pumping hard to replentish his blood with some well needed air...

The tiny man was a little older then the other two, she could tell by the grey color hair and beard. He didn't struggle as much, and he wasn't as heavy...

She slowly blew her breath across his tiny face, pursing her lips, and continuing a slow, steady, stream of perfectly directed breath.... she teased him with her powerful size.

Watching him gasp, and start to fight to breath again, she playfully released his weakened form onto the tabletop right next to Mike...

"You two are going to be my little pets!", she softly whispered down at them, as they crawled backward away from her...

Mike looked over at Joe with a confused look, "What the hell were you thinking Man?"

Joe was unable to talk, still frantically gasping for breath, and trying to scoot along on his side to escape the overshadowing closeness of the enormous female giant...

Her giggle was startling, and abrupt, as the eruption rattled the skulls of the two tiny men....

She burst out into a flutter of 'rumbling' giant girl, giggling...

The reverberation shook the table with a constant trembling quake. It felt like the after-shock of a volcanic eruption!

Looking up at her monolithic form was so intimidatingly vast...

Her tremendous form seemed to be 'god like', as she easily overshadowed her tiny friends. Her rumbling voice sent vibrations through the surface of the tabletop with a resounding blast from above them...

"Oh we're gonna have SO-much FUN!", her excited tone sent chills throughout the two mens defenseless bodies.

"Let me see", she lowered her voice, as if she were thinking aloud...

"I need someone to give me a little 'trim-job", her eye's fluttered, with a blushing, childish flickering...


She seemed to be a little embarrassed about what she was about to ask them to do for her...


"I have a sharp cutting stone, that is small enough for both of you to use like a knife", she began to explain to her little slaves...


"Here, take this", she suddenly said, as she pinched-up the tiny piece of flint-stone between thumb and finger, and held it down in front of Mike...


"Go on, take it,...I want you to do something for me, and if you do a good job, you'll be rewarded O.K.?"


Mike reluctantly reached up, and carefully took hold of the black colored flint-stone. He felt the sharp edge on its crudely shaped surface...

The Huge set of pinching fingers flew away, and retrived another stone and quickly handed it down to Joe. The swift movement startled him, as her gigantic fingers suddenly appeared before him with the solid piece of flint pinched-up between them so tightly...

Joe reached up and grabbed the piece of flint and carefully inspected it. The edge was sharp, and could easily cut through most anything just like a knife blade. He got up onto his knees, as he noticed that Mike was already standing up, waiting to see what this enormous girl wanted them to do...

The giantess smiled down at them, and she scooted the huge chair back away from the table as she stood up. Her enormas figure towering above them was so massive and so amazing that both tiny men were spellbound by the sheer size of her exquisite feminine form...

"Stay right there, O.K.", she pointed down at them with one finger, as if giving them a warning...


She side-stepped along the edge of the table, and turned her back toward them, then in a sudden bouncing motion she squatted down slightly, then jumped-up and flopped her huge rear-end right down onto the wooden surface of the table!


The table wobbled a little under her tremendous weight, but held up solidly as she sat back and lifted her feet up onto the table top...


Joe and Mike were suddenly flanked by her enormous ankles. The wrinkled bottoms of her powerful feet turned up, as she allowed them to lay over onto their sides, relaxing as she slowly opened her knees apart, and revealed her thickly overgrown pubic area...


"O.K. little guys, I want a 'good', trimming, down there, especially along the inside of my thigh's, and around my lower belly", her voice seemed far away as she laid down and spoke up toward the roof of the cavernous cave structure...


Joe looked up into the smooth skinned valley that expanded out before him. Her magnificent legs seemed to go on forever as she laid out flat on the huge tabletop, and opened herself up to the tiny pair of little manslaves...


Mike swallowed a dry lump inside of his throat, as he peered up between her massive thighs and into the thick jungle of shiny black pubic hair...


Whispering over at Joe he snarled like a hissing snake.... "Why did you let her sit on you?"


Joe shook his head, and tried to swallow a similar lump in his throat as he glanced back toward him and drew his eyes down, as if to tell him to shut-up, and try and stay alive for now...

Mike spit a cotton-ball out of his mouth, and mumbled something under his breath...




****




The two of them stayed together as they nerviously approached the monstrously huge female pussy. Side by side, they walked slowly up between her thighs, and made their way closer to the sweltering patch of musky scented pubic hair...

The instant that the scent hit their nose, they felt a sickening intoxacation overtake their mind...

The thick aroma assulted their brain with an arrousing elixier...

It seemed to 'slightly' burn their lungs, as they stood just in front of her massive pussy. A huge hot hole, hidden just under a slippery wet thatch of overgrown hair. Her massive thigh muscles forming solid velvet-soft walls, on both sides of them, that gradually narrowed as they walked up between the incredable pair of female legs.

The sight of her pussy, was an overwhelming spectical to say the least. They started to cut, and trim away some of the wirey strands that had completely covered up the glissening mammoth-like vagina. The shimmering juices, that seeped out from between the pillow-like lips had an arrousing flavor, as it splashed, and sprayed into their faces each time that they made a cutting motion. It seemed to fill their heads with swirling sparkles of brilliant sparks.

The overwhelming smell of her enormous sex made them drunk with light-headed giddiness. They began to get arroused, and as they pulled on the thick strands with one hand, and cut it away with the other hand, useing the stone to cut it with, they soon had a huge pile of trimmed, black hairs, under their feet...

The giantess moved her huge hand down to feel herself. Her powerful fingers splayed-out, and pushed through the freshly trimmed patch of pubic hair...

Joe and Mike were forced to quickly step back, as her giantess fingers plowed through, and swirled around, brushing away the loose strands of curly hairs...


"Trim some more, Here,...and Here...", she whispered down to the two little men.


Pointing her sharp fingernail at her tangled bush, she directed them up higher on her mounded mons.


The climb was easy enough for the two of them, they placed the cutting stones in their mouths, and grabbed onto the black curly hair and pulled themselves up...


"MMmmm, that tickles!", her enormous voice rumbled throughout her massive body.


She closed her thighs together reflectively, reacting to their tiny touch, as their tiny little feet scampered through her thick pubic area, they were suddenly enclosed between her inner-thighs, and her lower belly. Her laughter sounded like distant thunder, as she held them trapped inside her crotch, and giggled from the tickling sensation caused by their tiny hands and feet.

Joe was still wearing clothes, and he was getting pretty warm inside the dense feminine fur. Mike was naked, and he was sweating from the intense heat coming from the gigantic female body. Both men were scared of her huge body, she could crush them so easily, even unintentionally...

The huge thighs slowly seperated, as she regained her composure, allowing her tiny slaves to catch a fresh breath of air...


"Don't move so quickly, your tickling ME!", she warned them, as they gasped for breath, and tried to hang on to a few curly black strands of the longer hairs. Her mighty legs opened up, and as they spread wide apart, the area the two workers were standing on shifted, and wobbled unsteadily...

"Keep trimming, I like it neatly cutt", she casually ordered them.


Mike focused on the task at hand, and busily began working away at the giant-sized, shrub-like bush. Joe was peeling off his shirt, it was completely soaked with his own sweat. He threw it away, down between her tremendous thighs, and watched as it floated down into the narrow space between her beautiful legs...

The huge face of the giantess appeared above them, as she propped herself up onto her elbows, peering down at the amuzing sight of the two little 'Bush-wacker's'.


"Come-on, boys", she whispered delightfully, as if trying to train a new puppy. "That's a good lil' slave"

Ever so slowly, the thickness was being sheared away, as Mike and Joe continued working on shaping the giantess's neatly trimmed patch. It was forming into a heart-shaped pillow, as they meticulously focused on doing a good job for their new giant goddess...

The giantess girl noticed that Joe had removed his tiny shirt. She giggled softly, as she reached down and quickly snatched him up with two fingers and thumb...


"Hmmm, you don't need 'these' either", she spoke directly into his frightened little face. "Here, let me help you!"


Joe felt her clamping fingers gripping up his pant-legs, as she casually stripped him naked with a couple quick pulls...

"There NOW,...isn't that more comfy?", she snickered down into his surprized face.

Gripping him a little too tightly, she held him up even higher, just in front of her sparkling blue eyes. The sight of her beauty was breathtaking at such a closeness, and Joe found himself falling deeply into her intense stare...

He noticed that her focus was on his half-erect penis, he struggled around desperately, trying to conseal it from her huge pair of daunting blue eyes. She smiled and giggled softly, as she forced his hands away, and seemingly measured it with the nail of her smallest finger...


"Aww, that's so sweet!", she haughtily whispered.


Joe felt her solid, sharp, fingernail, lightly pressing against his tender ball's. He started to panic as he felt the rough edge touching his most private area.


"Oh, don't you like that?", she teased her tiny, man-toy. "I could rub it for you, just a little".


"Please just leave me alone!", Joe screamed up into her glissening blue sphere's...

"Oh, O.K. then, You can just get 'back' to work then, little man!", she raised her voice in a disapproving tone, and quickly manipulated his tiny legs together and returned him roughly to her giant pussy...

Only this time, She slowly rubbed her heated pussy lips with the bottoms of his bare feet. Lightly stroking the ultra-softness with long, deep, swipes...

Slowly dragging his tiny feet up and down across her super-soft lips. The motion quickly caused his dick to stiffen up, as she used him to tantilize herself. Her breathing got heavier, and she let her head fall back.

Her tightly gripped fingers held his legs clamped together, and she diddled her clit with his peddling feet...

A soft moan escaped her lips as she slid his entrapped feet across her slippery puss...

The aroma increased to a more potent intensity, as she became more and more excited...

Mike watched helplessly from just below her gripping fist. His blood ran cold as he was forced to witness this erotic spectical...

Mike suddenly stubbled, as his footing was shifted slowly in a quivering, rocking motion...

The girl giant had started to slowly, 'buck' her hips, rocking them in a, slow-motion, humping roll...

Mike held his breath as he watched what happened next....

The unbelievable sight that he was watching, nearly caused him to faint!

Joe was pressed deeply into the softness of her swallowing sex. Her powerful fingers emplanted his feet, and shoved his tiny form deeper into the sweltering opening with a slow, pressing, force...

Effortlessly, she inserted his body up to his waist and penetrated herself with his little, tiny, struggling body!


Joe screamed up at his new giantess master- "GOD NO! - PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!- HEL mmmmm'

-as his whole head wa shoved down into the slurping mouth of the giantess pussy....


Mike stood mute, as he watched with a straining erection. His body was frozen with dumbfounded arrousal...

He wanted to be in Joe's position. He unconscously began to stroke his throbbing cock. The sight that he was 'watching', so closely, was the most erotic thing that he'd ever saw. He dropped to his knees inside of her soft patch of pubic hair, mindlessly stroking his cock, as he watched this beautiful giantess use Joe's tiny body to satisfy her lusty erge...

Her incredable size was so dominating. Her huge hand manipulated his helpless body like a five dollar dildo.

Joe was plunged deeply into her sweltering pussy as it loosened up, and hungrily swallowed him whole...



Meanwhile, James was watching from the hanging cage. He was on his knees as well, wildly jacking his solid erection with gasping breaths of overwhelming sexual desire...

Her amazing beauty, along with being a huge giantess, was more than any mortal man could withstand. Seeing her, in this state of incredable sexual arrousal.

James had a birdeye view, as Joe suddenly re-emerged from her giant-sized pussy and screamed over at Mike...


"Do something you stupid bastart!", he cried out in vain....


Just before her powerful fingers shoved him in, again, Joe drawled back his stone and flung it at Mike...


The sharp piece of flint flew through the air and smacked firmly into Mike's shoulder, stabbing into his muscle, and sticking firmly as it sliced into his bare skin.

Mike screamed out in pain as he grabbed the stone, and gripped it up within his fist...

Joe dissappeared, as the giantess forced him down again into her slippery womanhood.





**********
Ch. 11 Giant Girl has a Crush by wildcatman
Dilemma




By: wildcatman




Chapter 11









Mike was knocked backward into the hairy softness of the massive patch of giant-sized pubic hair. His fingers gripping at the stone knife, that Joe had thrown at him.

The sharp, stinging pain, from the sharpened sliver of flint had served its purpose, and 'snapped' his mind back to his despairate situation....


What was happening? He just could not believe, that he had fallen under her spell so easily...


The pungent aroma of the giantess's massive pussy had overtaken his brain. The sight of Joe's complete helplessness, and the way that she was handling his tiny form, arroused him beyond belief...


She was forcefully pushing his struggling body deeply into her steaming lips, then releasing him to allow him to pull himself out, only to be shoved right back in again...


Over and over, Joe's head would slip free from within the enormous cunt, and just after he would quickly pop up, gasping for a deep breath of fresh air, her huge manipulating fingertips simply captured his shoulders and swiftly pressed him back inside again.

His despairate muffled crie's were abruptly cut-off, as the huge slippery fingertips guided him easily back into the slurping mass of giant-sized pussy...


"HELP ME!", Joe managed to crie out, just before his head and face was pressed down into the sweltering mammoth...


Mike carefully pulled the sharpened stone knife out of his bleeding shoulder. The sight of his own gushing blood drew him back to his new reality...


He held the stone in his hand, along with the one that he already had, and looked down at both sharp stones...


With a cutting edge, now in both-hands, he tightened his fingers firmly around them, and squeezed them up tightly inside his tiny fists.


He knew that he had to do something!


The giantess was going to drown Joe with her massive brobdingnagian vagina!


James was intently watching from above, helpless to do anything to help, he could only watch from his high perch in the roof, and mindlessly stroke his straining erection...


Mike turned around, and looked up the massive landscape of huge, giantess, mid-section. Her incredable flat-belly, spread out before him like a massive water-bed. The wave-like motion of her excited breathing created a constant pumping-action, that revealed her magnificent size in the most incredable performance of bodily display...

Her large breasts shifted slightly, gently wobbling, as she wriggled around on the solid table top. Her tremendous naked body, laying flat, and out-stretched, her head turning from side to side, reeling with sexual lust boiling inside her massive female form.


Mike set his sights on the mega-sized left nipple. The solid, barrel-shaped appendage was firmly erect, and swirling around in tight little circles...


His heart began to race, as he considered the dire consequence of his hastily formed plan, he knew that she could effortlessly 'swat' him away, like an insect,...but, he had to do something to save Joe!

Mike stumbled across the huge females lower belly, and swiftly climbed up onto her firmer rib-section, his mind exploding with fear, as he focused-in on that huge, tan-skinned nipple...

The pillow soft mass of breast flesh sank down slightly under his bare feet as he swiftly scampered up the inner-wall of it, and tackled the huge nipple with a linebackers finesse...

Useing both hands, he stabbed at the rubbery knob with all of his remaining strength...



It didn't seem to have any effect, at first- but, as time seemed to suddenly 'stand-still' momentarily, he was suddenly jiggled around, and quickly lifted up...

Her billboard-sized face lifted-up as well, and rose up above him...

Those peircing blue eyes opened-up slowly, and directed their intense focus down onto the 'slight-irritaion' that had distracted her from pleasuring herself...'Mike's little naked form'.

A sudden flash of movement, and he was swiftly captured-up within her huge palm. Her powerful fingers wrapped completely around his naked body and firmly squeezed....


Only his head was free of the giant female fist, as he was snatched-up, and gripped tightly inside her sweaty hand. The air was forced from his lungs in a super-strong crushing grip. His ribs felt like they were about to implode...


He couldn't even move, as she captured him, and easily lifted him up in front of her giantess face...


"What do you think your DOIN'?", she roared into his tiny face...


Mike could not make a sound, or even breath-in a single breath of air! He was squeezed-up even tighter, and a surge of extreme force nearly crushed his frail ribs!


"I said, WHAT DO YOU THINK YER DOIN'?", she raised her voice in frustration!


"You Think that you can 'attack' ME?", she lowered her voice, in an attempt to calm herself down.


"I could just squish yer lil' ass!", she growled. "IS THAT what you want, you ungreatful little piece of shit!"


Her hot steamy breath blasted into his face, the humid heated air smelled of rotting meat and spoiled stomic acid.

Her fingers slightly loosened up, allowing him some room to breath. Her huge daunting face completely filled his entire view...


"Answer ME!", she roared. Shaking his tiny body like a little rag doll. Her other hand lifted up to her left breast nipple, and her fingers gently rubbed the tiny stab-wounds that Mike had done to it...


"That was 'SO' stupid,... your tinnie-tiny ass is going to 'regret' that!", she haughtily whispered closely into his gasping face.


***


Joe was slowly slipping free of the gargantuan pussy. His naked body plopped out onto the solid surface of the table-top, he slipped around in a circle, trying to get to his feet, it wasn't easy, his entire body was completely coated with a thick layer of clear stickiness...

Landing on the table between the huge, seperated thighs, his tiny form was dwarfed by the looming female body. The monstrous pussy gapped slightly, and glissened with an oozing stream of clear fluid. Mike's screaming suddenly alerted Joe, to the fact that the gigantic woman was distracted with him, and Joe knew that 'this' moment, was his only chance to escape!

Joe stumbled around and managed to get to his feet, after a few slipping strides, he ran across the table to the edge, and without even looking back, he took a diving leap out over the cliff-like edge...


***


The giantess was about to reach down and grab Joe, when she heard a splash...

Still firmly holding her struggling little attacker, she quickly sat up, and swung her legs around and placed her feet back down onto the floor. She looked down into her foot-bath and saw her little sex-toy, after his courageous little escape attempt, and giggled down at his tiny naked form as he bobbed up and down within her tub of saltwater...

"Oh, that was quite a jump for you, wasn't it?", she laughed. "I'll bet that you thought you were going to 'splat' when you hit the floor, didn't ya?" she bent down over the foot-tub, and filled the sky above him...


"Let's get you out of there", she whispered, as she swiftly reached down and dipped her fingers down under Joe's floating form, and lifted him out...


Dripping water fell from her huge fingers, down into the huge tub directly under him, as he was easily lifted up high above the floor, and found himself sitting right back inside of the giantess's palm...

He grabbed a hold of her huge thumb, and despairately clung to it like a baby monkey. The giantess studied his tiny naked form with a glint of curiousity, she was impressed with his little act of courage, stabbing Mike with his knife, and then escaping from her, and then jumping right off of the giant table...

She blew her breath teasingly across his now shivering nakedness. He snuggled up against her warm palm,... just what she wanted him to do...

"Aww, did you miss me?", she smiled down at him.

"So adorable, I'll bet that your ready to get warm again, Huh?", she deviously whispered into his frightened face...

"Hang on, I've got to put this 'little-shit' away first",(as she referred to Mike), glancing quickly over at him squeezed up tightly inside her other fist.

She stepped over to the hanging cage, and quickly opened the roof, then roughly dropping Mike inside relatching the roof, and imprisoning both Mike and James, inside of the inescapable jail cell...

Returning her delighted gaze to Joe, she sighed deeply, and tilted her head to one side...


"So brave, and yet SO SMALL?", she quizzically watched his reaction to her thumbnail, as it's sharp dagger-like edge began to press firmly into his bare belly...


"Mmm, what cha' gonna do NOW?", she teased him, giggling right into his face, while taunting him with her enormous mouth...

Pressing down a little more firmly, she pushed the edge of her long thumbnail into his tiny bare-naked stomach.

The sharp edge shoved into his belly solidly, as she playfully watched his frightened reaction, mouthing 'kissing-motions', smoothly toward him, she firmly squeezed her nail into his soft belly...

She continued to press harder until he screamed. Then she quickly released her thumbnail, faking a surprized reaction to his tiny squeaking scream...

"Oop's, sorry little guy", she whispered to him, with a contained giggle inside her throat...

While she continued to taunt him, she walked back over to the table, carrying him along, she bent down and slipped into the huge chair, resting her hands back down onto the table and gently releasing Joe onto the huge, flat plane.

Joe was freezing from the cooler air, after being inside of her, and although he had been released from her controlling hands, he instantly wished that she would have just held him a little longer...

Her huge breasts were lowered down smoothly, the undersides fattening out on the surface of the table. She bent forward and casually leaned down to closely enjoy the sight of her new little slave...

"Your little buddy over there hurt my boobie,...will you rub it for me?", she whispered down to him.

Her huge hands encircled around behind him, forming a wall of smoothly tanned skin. Her large eyes looming above, refocused onto his, as she waited for his response...

Joe swallowed a lump inside his sour mouth, and tryed to think of something to say that wouldn't anger the mighty female. Her beautiful gigantic image filling his view was so overwhelming, from the entrapment of her interlaced fingers, and the sight of her was simply breathtaking from his diminuative perspective.

He could see, down off the edge of the table, right in front of her massive body and on both sides of her massive mammary's. The smooth tanned skin of her upper thighs created a whole other plane just below the table-top level...

Her giant pussy nestled within her thighs, still glimmering with the sausey juices that Joes body was coated with. The sticky paste-like juice had began to dry and it covered his skin. Some of it had washed off in the saltwater foot bath, but a thin film still remained, completely covering his naked skin. The scent lingered inside his head reminding him of her emmense sex...

She appeared so beautiful, and like an enormous 'Goddess-like' being, before him. He knew that she could do anything that she wanted with him. He felt her gazing blue eyes as she closely watched his shivering form...

He had been 'accidently' sat-upon by her gigantic naked ass, and as he took in the sight of her lap, just below him, he wondered how he could have survived it...

He tried to estimate her magnificent weight, and could only guess that she would easily reach well over a hundred tons...

The softness of her body mass had to be concidered as well, which was something that he'd never tried to formulate before now! He'd never concidered actually 'meeting', a collosal giantess, let alone being inadvertantly 'Sat on', by one!

"Hey, Did You Hear What I Said?", her volume raised slightly. "Will You Rub My Sore Nipple?"

Joe quickly glanced over and saw that Mike had stabbed the rubbery gland three or four times, and it was bleeding a little, and reddened from the wound.

"Yes, Let me see what I can do", Joe stood up on shaky legs and padded across the table toward her huge breast...

Pinching it up between her thumb and index finger, she lightly massaged it within her fingertips. The huge nipple was reddening and a slight bit of her dark red blood was dribbling down from the stab wounds.

Joe stepped up to the massive boob, it's magnificent size was simply amazing as he stood right in front of it. The smoothness of the creamy tanned skin gently give, slightly, under his touch as he causiously approached with an uncertain awareness...

He was struck with an overwhelming sensation. The massive nipple grew larger, as he touched the side of her boobie. It seemed to instantly respond to his insignificant touch. Joe held his breath with fear and anticipation, as he reached up and carefully gripped the giant sized knob.

"UUuummm- mmmmmmm", the girl giantess moaned softly, as she felt his tiny fingers caressing her stinging nipple.

Joe quickly jerked his hands away in confusion and jumped back, cowering down in fear of her size.

"It's alright, it doesn't hurt as bad now", she whispered down to her little toy.

Her huge hand flatten out next to him, palm up and waiting...

"Let me hold you up closer to it, so you can reach it better", she said, with a anxious excitment in her big blue eyes...

She giggled as she watched his tiny naked figure unsteadily crawl right up into her open hand. She smiled with delight as she slowly and carefully lifted his weightless being up to her left nipple, and pressed the side of her hand tightly in against her breast.

Joe felt his stomach swirl, as he realized that she had complete control now,...he was literally sitting in the palm of the gigantic female hand!

The engorged nipple pushed into his face, as she effortlessly mashed her huge breast with her hand...


"Rub it some more, O.K.?", she whispered.

Joe softly began to massage the wounded nipple. It grew firmer right before his eyes, he held his breath as he tried to squeeze it...

Her palm curled up into a cupping bowl, securing her little man within her palm as she pressed it into her breast.

He began to massage it with one hand, and as he carefully rubbed it she pushed him into it...

Shoving him into the rubbery nipple with a compressing squeeze, he was tightly squeezed into the massive breast, and squashed up firmly into the warmth of the huge mammary...

Her rumbling laughter erupted from all around him. Her huge hand gripped him tightly, and began to push his naked body into hers...

He couldn't breath, and the smooth-softness conformed around him, trapping him up within the gigantic boob.

"Mmm, yes I Like That", she resounded from above.

Joe struggled against the warm softness, but his skin stuck to it, and completely held him tight. The huge fingers began to rotate, and move around him, manipulating his body into her mighty breast...

The heated warmth felt nice, but the soft skin compressed over his face and blocked out the air!

She moved his tiny form around, useing his tiny helpless body to massage her erect nipple. The swirling movements wollowed and mashed his body relentlessly...

He screamed up at her for an instant, just as she crushed him into her nipple...


"NOOOOO, Please, I Can't/", his voice was swiftly smothered out, as he was forced deeply into the giant breast!


"Ahhhh, yeah- Mmmmm, feelsoo-Good!", she lustfully cooed...


Leaning back in her chair she relaxed, and continued to forcibly crush the tiny wriggling male into her boobies....


James and Mike looked down from above, asshamed of their animalistic reaction. Their frustrated arrousal overtaking their minds...


Unconsciously stroking themselves as they watched Joe being completely dominated by this beautiful giant girl.


They could see his tiny bare feet sticking out from under her hand, as she casually wollowed his struggling form into her gigantic boobies...


The muffled sound of his despairate screams being muffled out by the huge giantess's breast. They looked on in fasination and terror, as they huddled down inside of the dangling prison cell, and stroked their straining erections.


Mike's shoulder had stopped bleeding, but a 3" gash was now begining to scab over and he felt like such an idiot for being so helpless to do anything to help...


James continued to watch the erotic floor show, as the tremendous female pleasured herself with his helpless comrade. He couldn't wait until it would be his turn again....






***********
Ch. 12 Lunch Time by wildcatman
Dilemma





By: wildcatman






Chapter 12









James and Mike watched from above, as Joe was smothered inside of the enormous pair of naked breasts. The girl giant delighted to completely dominate his miniature form...

Relentlessly squeezing him between them and amusing herself with his squirming futility.

He had ultimately pasted out and was limply placed down onto the table next to the huge plate of skillet-baked fish.

The giantess had removed the cooked fish from the fire and had prepaired herself an enormous plate.

The smell of the fish caused their stomach's to grumble as the rising aroma swirled up around them...

James had been busy, he had found a space between two of the bars that was just slightly wider then the rest. He could get his shoulders between them and he was sure that he could easily wriggle out...

Mike crawled over next to him and sat leaning back against the bars.

"Is she going to do what I think, she's gonna do?", Mike whispered quietly over at James.

James glanced down to see what Mike was referring to, he could see Joe's unconscious body laying right next to the giant-sized plate of food.

His heart sank as he instantly concidered the idea...

She was going to eat him, Alive!

James trembled as he watched her finger's carefully enclose around Joe's naked little body. She lifted him up, inspecting him in a way that seemed to be as if she were considering what he would ultimately 'taste-like', when she decided to actually do it...

Licking her lips, rolling her eye's and as she closely inspected his tiny body, she turning it all around, gripping and squeezing the miniature muscles of his unconscious body, as if she were thinking about taking a great big bite out of it...


***



Joe felt a strange, wet touch. He caught his breath, and squinted his eye's to try and see where he was...

The large fingertips gripped at his arm's and leg's with precise conformity, adjusting the pressure just enough, to hold his naked body within their grasp, he was effortlessly turned about and manipulated within the girls huge hand's.

He held his breath as the giant-sized, knobby tipped tougue, swiped across his whole front and left behind a tingling trail of acidic moisture.

Her huge cavernous mouth was steaming with humidity and the overpowering aroma of her sour stomach's partially digested contents...

She licked his naked body again only with much more force, the rough tipped muscle pressed deeper as if it were trying to scrap away some of his skin...

Joe felt the dexterous snake-like muscle slipping over him with an over-abundant amount of slathering salava.

Her heated breath nearly suffocated him, as she casually released a slowly extended exhale and then quickly drew-in a vacuum-like breath, creating a cold swift breeze to whip past his slathered nakedness with a chilling bite of frosty air.

Helplessly, he was shocked into a shivering mass of terrified nerves. His survival instinct took over, and he tryed to escape from the girl giants grasping fingertip's...

His hands grabbing wildly at the solid-tipped fingernail that projected out of her huge thumb. He tryed to pull his lower-body away from the enclosing warmth of the giantess's palm...

Her instantaneous reaction, swiftly captured him up as her thunderous laughter nearly deafened him. The sudden eruption of rumbling sound-waves shook him as she simply tightened up her fist and held his wriggling body firmly within her single hand...


"Hooommmm, you can't git-away from meee", she lustfully breathed..

Teasingly, she licked his tiny figure again, and slowly slathered it with an excessive amount of stickiness...

"Mmmm, sweeet!", she delightfully squealed, as if she were about to swallow him up like a piece of chocolate candy...


"Stop-it, you can't do this to me, I'm a person just like you!", Joe screamed up at her glittering eyes!


"Oh, your 'not' just like ME!", she whispered.

"If you were, then- I couldn't do THIS!", she exclaimed.

Her fingers tightly gripped-up around his body. Then, he was slowly lifted up closer to the huge, grinning lips and held too closly before her enormous mouth...

A gusting blast of moist, heated-air flowed past him as he was slowly engulfed into the oven-like mammoth of her dripping wet mouth.

The solid jaw teeth closed together, and Joe found himself being pushed harshly up into the roof of her quickly darkening entrapment.

His ear's popped as all light vanished, and he was encased within the heated slobbering darkness of this giggling girls giantess mouth...

He reached out to try and protect himself from being swallowed alive. He pressed his hand's directly into the back of her slimy throat...

The slick wettness was so slippery and soft that his fingers seemed to penetrate into the mass of slickness...

Joe couldn't tell what, or where, he was touching when his hand's slid over the ultra-soft texture of the giantess's inner-mouth...

He felt a burning sensation inside his lungs as he tryed to breath-in, within the heated cocoon-like entrapment.

A sudden crushing squeeze alarmed him,-when he thought that her massive tongue pressed up tightly and he felt himself being swallowed alive...


"Gaaaaa,Ah!" 'Ul-mpt, Ul-mpt, raaaaalph... PLOP!

Suddenly, Joe flopped down onto the brightly lit space on the table top with a heavy smack. His sloppy wett nakedness splattered onto the surface and flopped all around...

Gasping for breath, confused and coughing up sticky girl spit, he was relieved to be free of her consuming jaws and sucking in the cooler outside air.

"Oh, you little wiggler", she whispered down into his saliva coated face.

"You almost caused me to throw-up!", she giggled, as she rubbed her throat...

Joe tryed to get to his feet again but the slathering of her saliva made it too difficult. He slipped around like a drunken cat and flipped and slipped on the solid surface of the table in front of her smiling eye's...

"Where you think you're gonna go?" she taunted him, as she playfully poked him with her fingernail.

Stabbing him in the butt, she jabbed at his naked rear with quick poking tap's that felt like she was stabbing him with a dull knife...

"Ahh, don't,...that hurts!", Joe yelled up to the playful giantess...

She grabbed his hip's between her thumb and two fingers, casually picking up his struggling little figure.

She lifted him up to her mouth again, giggling right into his screaming face...

"Eww, what's that?", she frowned, as she noticed the yellowish liquid dribbling down off of his dangling feet...

"Did You.....piss?", she softly spoke, she quickly held him out over the edge of the table top, swiftly shifting him over so his trickling urine didn't get onto the table...

"You're disgusting!", she snarled.

"God, what am I gonna do with you?", she lowered him down over the saltwater footbath, releasing him about ten feet above it to let him drop down with a plopping splash.

Joe was relieved to be dropped into the cleansing saltwater. He was shaking uncontrolably and trembling with overwhelming fear.

The giant girl's huge mouth had nearly devoured him alive and he really thought that she was about to gobble him up.

He had grabbed her uvula, as he reached into the back of her throat. The simple touch of his tiny grasp onto the dangling bulb caused her reflective reaction, he was almost instantly ejected...

He hadn't actually realised what he had done at first, but he now knew what he would have to do if it were to happen again.

He could smell the roasted fish and his belly growled as he floated inside the murky water of the swimming-pool sized salt-bath.

The giantess was busy removing some of the bones from the cooked fish. She could just simply grab onto the tail and pull the skin and bones swiftly loose and free of the overly cooked meat.

She soon had a large plateful of flaky white fish piled high in front of her.

Both James and Mike, had to wipe the dribbling drool from their mouth's as they watched the giantess cleaning up the huge plate of deliciously cooked fish.

Looking down at her from higher up, her bare shoulder's were sparsely shrouded by the wavy length of shiny black mane...

Her tanned skin and her athletic figure looked so perfect from a safe distance away. James thought that she was simply the most beautiful girl that he'd ever seen. Her nakedness was so overwhelming to gaze upon, the everspeading expanse of her towering presents, clearly filled his head with consuming desire...

James was startled when he felt a sharp stabbing in his side...

"Hey, wake-up Man!", Mike was trying to get his attention.

"Look!", Mike pointed down to the tub of water where Joe had been dropped into...


Joe had managed to climb up onto the side of the tub and was sitting there looking back up at them.

James looked back toward the girl giantess, and watched as she shoved a huge section of fish filet into her mouth and began to slowly chew...

Joe pointed toward the caves entrance, and waved at them as if he were saying, "I'm Outta Here". He slipped down off of the side of the tub and plopped down onto the floor.

His tiny form looked so incredibly small from Mike and James perspective. He quickly scampered across the open floor like a frightened cockroach...

He stopped about halfway across and squatted down to look back up at the hanging cage that held his two captive partner's. Joe saw James motioning frantically to him, waving his hand -as if to say, "hurry-up,-go-go".

Joe glanced back to the table where the enormous beauty was sitting. Her chewing mouth movements, caught his eye and he watched as she reached for another large chunk of fish. He didn't stick around any longer...

He scampered as quickly as he could, toward the entrance-way and ran as fast as his trembling legs would carry him.

Back out into the blinding, bright sunlight...

He stumbled out into the intensity of the midday sun. His skin tingled all over as he ran across the open clearing and made his way over into some cluttered bushes...

He was nearly exhusted, as he reached the shaded area under the cover of some thick low-hanging branches...

He knew that he had to keep moving because the titaness would soon discover him missing and would instantly start searching for him...

He had to make it back to the beach. The giantess would never be able to find him in all of the thick jungle around there...

He had lost the flare gun and all of his clothing, he was covered in a thin powdering of crystalized salt, he felt dehydrated and so very hungry...

Just he thought of her emmense figure towering above, stirred his will to survive and he started jogging back toward the bridge that they had built crossing the huge canyon.

His bare feet were stubbing on rocks and large thorn-like sticks that were scattered all across the ground. He was forced to slow down and watch his step more closely...

He soon reached the huge expance, that their bridge was hung across, he stepped up onto it and started carefully sidestepping along. He had to bend down grabbing onto the rope, hand over hand, so that he could steady himself from falling...

His naked body being unprotected, Joe felt alot more vulnerable than usual...

The rope bridge started to gently sway from side to side.

He held on tightly and continued to work his way across to the other side...

He felt the burning sting of friction, as he slid his bare feet along the entire length of the heavy rope. The rope burn started to become unbareable, he had to stop and rest at just a foot or two beyond the halfway point...

Suddenly from high above, a heavy, booming, female voice...


"WHAT'S THAT?", a high-pitched girlish tone resounded.


"Hmm, I don't know, look's like a tinie-tiny person!", another female voice spoke out...


"Let me see, where?...OH, LOOK, It 'IS' A LITTLE, TINY, MAN!", the voices roared with powerful sound waves, as they blasted their giantess voice's down so closely to Joe's clinging little body.

"LET ME HAVE THIS ONE!", one of them said. "AWL, YOU ALWAY'S GET THE LITTLE 'MEN', I NEVER GET TO PLAY WITH THEM!", she continued roaring like a blasting giantess mega-phone.

Joe nearly slipped free of the rope and fell as the sudden grasping fingertips clamped up around him and effortlessly plucked him from the rope with the ease of a apple-picker.


"AWL, HE's SO CUTE!", a huge female voice spluttered out right in front of him, the scent of cherry flavored gum swirled out of her enormous mouth...

They continued walking along, carrying him with them inside of their gripping fingers.

Joe was too flabbergasted to even look up, but he couldn't help himself...

His heart rapidly exploded as he realized his unfortunate happenstance. Two bikini clad teenager's carrying their beach towels and wearing flip=flop's had came out of nowhere and stumbled upon him...

"Where the hell did they come from?", Joe yelled out as his mind began to slip into madness!

He was plunged into darkness as the huge fingertips swiftly released him and let him fall into an enormous terry-cloth tote-bag.

He flopped down into the twisting entrapment of the huge bag and awkwardly tumbled down into the cluttered contents inside...


"Let's take him back to the motel room!", one of them said, in an excited hush.


"Alright, but I get to play with him first!"


Joe had banged his head against an enormous tube of suntan lotion. He pushed himself up onto his knee's and studied the giant-sized lable on the front of the bottle...

DEEP-TAN SUNTAN LOTION

He scratched his head and slowly started to laugh with an overwhelming mental confusion...


"THIS, just can't be", he started to scream, then contained his emotion's.


"WHERE THE HELL...., he was suddenly tossed up, and swung around violently...


The bag was suddenly being thrown around haphazardly, twisting, and roughly banging into something very large and solid...

Joe was slammed against the side of the lotion bottle, and after bouncing off, he was thrown up and slung around in a complete circle...

A pair of red high-heeled pumps, that were large enough for Joe to use as a boat bumped into his leg's and caused him to fall right into one of them...

He quickly realized that it was much safer inside, as the bag went twirling around and spinning out of control. Joe hung on to the strap that was made to serve as a ankle strap, he pushed his feet down inside the toe, and hung on for all it was worth!




********
Ch 13 Blueberry Jam by wildcatman
Dilemma





By: wildcatman





Chapter 13










Mike watched as Joe disappeared out through the entrance-way of the humongous cavern. He wished his older comrade luck, but he somehow knew that he would never see him again...


His shoulder, still stinging with pain from the stab wound that Joe's knife had done. He lightly rubbed his finger's over the fresh wound, as he watched Joe break free of the cave and slip away, out into the bright sunlight.

James's pale face watched the girl giant, as she devoured huge chunks of fish and washed it down with ample amounts of spring water. The volume was so great; as he estimated, she could easily consume a hundred men his size, and still have room for desert...

The scent of the cooked fish blended with the giantess's pheromones forming a strange, lingering concoction.

Mike's attention turned back toward the giantess. He noticed the pail of berrys that she had sitting next to her. She had flavored the fish with some of them, the purple color had turned the fish a weird blueish tint.

Her finger's were turning blue from the berrys, she handled them within her pinching finger's and had squeezed out some of the juice.

She finished eating and stood up. She stepped around the table and looked down into the footbath, instantly realizing that her tiny little slave wasn't in there...

She reacted quickly, and started searching all around on the floor. The two imprisoned men hanging inside the cage trembled with fear as they watched her frantically searching for the 'escapee', intently wondering... what consequences would befall 'them', because of this turn of events...

Her angry face appeared suddenly, just outside of the cage...


"Where did he go?", she whispered.

Her sparkling eyes fluttering with curiousity, she appeared to be excited and over-anxious... as if she would enjoy a little game of hide and seek...

"Did he go 'Outside', or is he still hiding in here?", she questioned her remaining captives...

Mike and James huddled down in the corner, reluctant to answer her questions...

"Oh, O.K., your not going to help me find him, then?", she calmly inquired...

"I can only imagine that if he's escaped and gone outside, he won't last till dark in the mid-day sun", she casually opened the roof of the cage and dumped them out into her open palm...

She strolled over to the table and released the two men in front of her and slowly sat down. Her left hand reached over and gathered up a bunch of the purple berrys and brought them down closly in front of the two tiny men.

Releasing the fruit carefully, she allowed the berrys to pour out onto the table around them. The huge berrys were the size of basketballs. The purpleish fruits seemed so strange at such an enormous size, they looked like blue berrys, but either of the two tiny men could tell for sure what they really were...

"Eat some, if you want-I know that you must be starved by now", she lowered her face down closely, and smiled as she watched the two tiny captives while they tried to inspect the giant-sized berrys...

Mike crawled over to one of the large berrys. He could see a finger-'nail' print in the skin of the berry. The sharp edge had wounded the fragile skin and exsposed some of the darker meat just underneath it. The smell of it was sweet and he couldn't resist taking a small mouthful of the paste-like material inside...

James watched as Mike ate some of the berry, he wanted to eat some too. The giantess was hovering her huge face directly above them and her looming present's was quite intimadating so dangerously close...

Her breath flowed down across the surface of the table, creating a warm scented breeze that had an intoxacating effect on the two men when they deeply inhaled the humid wind from within her magnificent being...

Looking up at her, she seemed to be enjoying herself as she gleefully watched them. Her left eye brow slightly raised, she tilted her head as she smiled down upon them releasing a soft moan of cooing that revealed her delighted state of complete dominance.

They were like two little helpless animals. She loved the way their tiny naked bodie's moved. The smallness was just so adorable...

She plucked up a chunk of leftover fish between her finger's and slowly placed it down in front of her two little pet's.


"Here, have some of the fish", she whispered. "It's really good, try some"


Mike was still chewing on the purple fruit. James' stomach squealed with hunger as the smell of the fish hit his nose. He staggered closer to the hunk of fillet and squatted down next to it. He reached out and broke off a section of the veinie-white fillet and brought it carefully to his mouth...

The flavor was sensational as it filled his mouth, he hungrily gobbled down several bites as quickly as he could.

Both men were very hungry and after taking a few bites of the giantess' offering, their stomach's were quickly filled as they stuffed their mouths and chewed on the fish and berrys. The girl watched them from directly above, giggling occasionally at their tiny little forms. They appeared so comical to her, as they scurried back and forth from the fish to the fruit...

The purple stain from the berrys started to rub off onto their skin, turning it to a bluish color. The starving men were soon full. They sat down and rubbed their belly's with their now purple-colored hand's.

The giant girl reached over and grabbed another handful of berrys. She squeezed them tightly, mashing out some of the juice, then she swiftly snatched Mike up inside her finger's and started rubbing the pulp all over his naked body...

Giggling frantically she reached for James and slathered him the same way. Both men were suddenly changed in color to a dull purple tanned-like color...


"Look at you little guys, your all purple!", she laughed outloud.


"Ah, that is soo funny!", she burst out into hysteric's, as she watched their confused reaction to their sudden color change...


Mike looked at James in disbeleif as he appeared so differently now...


"What are you doing?", Mike yelled up at the girl. "Look what you've done!"


"I Know, Isn't it so, 'FUNNY?", she erupted into a spasum of quaking laughter...


Both tiny men stood completely naked and purple. The bursting wave of laughter that filled the sky above them was like a strange feminine thunder. The giantess slapped her open palm down onto the table-top and continued to profoundly roar with uncontrolable laughter.

Mike started backing away from her thundering giggle's, he stepped back and quickly kept moving away until he reached the otherside of the table. James followed him and the two men stood near the edge of the table looking back at their tormentress...



"This is rediculous, look at us!", Mike said, as he looked over at his purple comrade.


"I'm sick of this, I'm getting out of here", Mike whispered. "Come on, let's just jump into that tub"


Mike stepped off the edge and plunged down into the footbath. James started to follow him, when he was suddenly gripped up just seconds before he started to jump...


"Oh-NO-U-DON'T!", the girl's tightly gripped finger's crushed him up within, jerking him swiftly back across the table...


"Your not going anywhere!", she delightfully whispered into James' startled face. "COME-EER YOU!"


Mike was hastily retrieved from the salty water of the tub, her roughly squeezing grasp snatching his floating body out of the pool of water. Both men were carried over to the berry pail and dumped into it...

"I think you little guys look very "tastie" like that, all purplish-blue!", she whispered down into the huge bucket...

They were quickly submerged by her encroaching finger's and pressed down into the mushy textured fruit. Their naked bodie's were slathered into the berry pulp and completely coated with the bright purple mush...

Mike clammered around within her gripping fingertip's, James tried to avoid her squashing grasp, the huge berrys squished up around them and smeared across their naked bodie's...


"Help, please I can't take it!", James screamed out as he was forced down into the meaty purple pulp.


"Hang-on Man, just try not to get to much in your mouth!", Mike yelled out to him.

The powerful female fingers dug through the huge berrys and swirled all around shifting and churning the two hapless men into the smearing purple paste. They were helpless to escape the grinding action of her emense fingers.

A rumbling giggle thundered above them as she playfully blended them into the sticky blueberry jam...


"Mmmm yes, Your turning even more purple now!", the huge girl's voice resounded from above.


"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy,... Mmmm, let's have a little taste!", her voice blasted down loudly from above her prisoner's heads.

James was gripped up and slowly lifted out of the giant-sized pail...

Hot slathering swipes from her snake-like tongue 'licked' across his flayling limb's as she toyed with his tiny naked body.

Dangling from his left ankle he was quickly elevated up, and swung directly over and above the giantess open mouth. Her head tilted back, and the purple-ish tongue slithered out searching for his captive body.

Playfully slapping him around. Licking and sucking on his arm, she caught it between her teeth and clamped down causing him to scream out in pain...

His screaming voice was suddenly muted-out, as he was placed directly into the heated opening of her consuming maw...

Biteing down with her teeth solidly, she quickly severed his purple-skinned nakedness into two seperate halfs. He screamed out in intense pain as her huge tongue pushed his broken body over under her chomping jaw teeth...

His skull was crushed quickly enough to show a slight bit of mercy for his suffering. The devouring giantess mouth, chewed up his mauled remains, wollowed the gristle slightly before instantly swallowing it all in one consuming gulp!


"Mmmm, kind of salty" "Let's see if 'YOU', taste any different", she whispered dominantly...


Mike was snatched up, and quickly thrown into her widely opened mouth. Her hot breath wafted over his naked skin, as she casually started to slowly bite-down across his trapped mid-section...

"PL-ESE-DON'T/..... his voice was instantly halted. The crushing jaw teeth obliterated his entire head within one single chomp...


The giantess swallowed the two men as easily as eating a couple of boiled shrimp. She washed their remains down with a big gulp of spring water and rubbed her belly as she leaned back on the edge of her bed and released a huge burp.





*****





Meanwhile,...Joe had no idea what had became of his partner's...


He had been knocked unconscious by some huge unknown object within the darkness of the giant girl's beach bag. Carried away by his beautiful captress' he had been taken prisoner yet again, and this time it seemed that there were 'two', girl giants. Their towering figure's were dressed in super-tight, string bikini's.

The 'strange' part, was the fact that it appeared as though they were just out casually for a walk on the beach, and that their discovery of a tiny naked man was just another 'lucky' find!

He awoke to a strange entrapment. The air was humid, with a thick chemical smell that slightly burned his nose...

His mind was startled-back awake, as he realized that he'd been removed from the huge beach-bag.

Secondly, as he rubbed his eye's and opened them, it seemed that everything was very 'normal-sized' for them,...it was exactly as if, Joe had shrunk?

Everything was extremely huge! Joe opened his eye's to find that he'd been placed under a gigantic glass bowl. His naked body trembled from the chilling surface of the sheer white counter-top. He sat up and frantically rubbed his eye's...

Music played in the distance, a slow melodonic tune that seemed suited for some type of Yoga exercise. Joes eye's started to burn from the fumes of a strong bleach-like substance, it stung his eye's within the entrapment of the huge glass bowl. Joes lung's were burning from the fumes consealed within it. The chemical was on the surface of the table top, a strong acidic oder filled the space within the glass bowl imprisonment.

He stood up and staggered around as he walked over to the glass wall and started banging his fist's on it and screaming for "HELP!"


An entire hour went by or so it seemed, before he noticed the massive set of huge brown eye's, starring in at him with child-like curiousity...


"CRACK-CRACK-CRACK" - "CRACK-CRACK-CRACK" , a girls giant fingernail 'pecked' at the side of the glass bowl, sending sharp, crisp, ear peircing, jolt-like tapping sounds, surging through the confining space inside, rattling his confused brain and shocking him into a fully awakened state...

The big brown eyes drifted away then quickly returned again, as a huge set of gripping fingers stuck to the surface of the glass. Turning a bright white color, the swirled fingerprints squished onto the outside surface and carefully lifted-up the bowl. Joe quickly flopped down on his butt, despairately trying to conseal his nakedness.

A sweeping gust of cooler outside air washed across him. The volume of the distant music seemed to suddenly increase and the fresh air poured across his naked body like a flowing stream...

Joe trembled as the girl's giant face slowly lowered down upon his defenseless little form.

Her huge mouth gapped open. Her hot breath exploded as she blasted her excited voice down upon him...


"Oh My GOD!", she excitedly erupted down from directly above...


Lowering even closer, she sucked in a crisp lungful of outside air, sending a brisk wind across Joe's trembling figure...


"Where did you come from?", she asked, as she slowly revealed a huge toothy smile...


Joe felt as though he'd been thrust into some 'parallel-world', the sight of the huge surroundings of the enormous interior of the house was simply mind boggling...

The face of 'this' girl-giant, was different from the two-other's that had captured him on the bridge.

She was younger, and had the largest set of big brown eyes. Her light-brown hair was almost a 'golden' color, she had braided it up into a twin-set of matching pig-tail's that swung down over her shoulder's and nearly reached her waist...


"OH! Are you from outer-space!", she excitedly said, raising her voice to a much higher volume!

"YOU ARE, AREN'T YOU!", she blasted down upon him nearly bursting his tiny eardrum's.

"Oh 'GOODIE', A REAL LIVE 'SPACEMAN!' "Your not gonna hurt me are you?" "Why are you so small?" "Are there anymore of you, tiny-sized little guy's?" "Hmmm, How'd you get in here?" "Did Katelyn catch you?" "Was Miley with her?"

The blasting thunder-like eruption of her resounding voice continued relentlessly. The coursing vibration of the tremendous soundwave's, continued to assult Joe's cowering little form. He held his hand's tightly over his ear's and tried to protect them from the young giantess' verbal attack...

The inquisitive girl giant released a continuous list of questions that Joe could not even attempt to answer before her rumbling mouth. She seemed so caught-up in the thrill of the moment, her eye's wondered around the room aimlessly, as if searching for more questions...


"Are you really REAL?", she suddenly questioned what she was actually looking at.


"You-hold-old, very,...st-still, little-man", her voice washed over him, as she swiftly lowered her tone, bringing her face down within just a few inches.

Her cracking voice was nervious and shaky...

Her fingertip's floated down from above as she slowly reached her hand toward him. She hesitated, holding her huge finger right in front of him...


Intently, and very carefully she touched his bare chest...


Joe could see the pinching fingertips directly, as the inquisition continued. He felt like an insect, taped down and trapped before the huge set of magnificent, curious brown eye's....

Joe held his breath as the giant finger pushed gently against his chest.

The tip of her rounded finger slowly approached, it seemed to grow larger and more powerful. The instant that it touched him it swifted away...

"Eeeew", she cooed. Her hand still floating just above him as if it were weightless...

Like a huge snake waiting to 'strike' at him, it's cowering prey,...Joe!

"Can you TALK?", she asked him. "HUH, can a teenie-weenie little man like you, Talk?"

"Do you UN-DER-STAND ME?", she blasted her word's into his face speaking more loudly, as if he wouldn't be able to hear her...

Joe screamed out at her huge face: "Let me alone, girl,...your going to hurt ME!"

"WHA-what?", she froze for a moment, and closely studied him...

A high-pitched squeal erupted from her as she exploded with delight!


"Oh, YOU 'CAN' TALK!", she whaled out...


Suddenly her finger's grabbed his chest, clamping it up between finger and thumb. Joe found himself being hoisted up into the air, lifted up high above the sheer white plain of counter-top...

"God, your like 'really-SMALL', the girls voice exhusted into his frantic face.


"Your just like a little lizard-man or a Bug-man, aren't cha'?", she turned his naked body all around inspecting it within her gripping fingertip's.

Joe found himself being carried away. Across an enormous room, his naked body easily gripped up within this girl giantess' single hand. He tried to see where she was taking him as she quickly stepped through the stadium sized rooms.

Her large tree-trunk sized fingers blocked out his view as he seemingly, flew through the sky high above the floor.


"My name is Emy, Emily Lee", her huge mouth blasted out into his tiny face.


"What's your NAME?", she asked. Holding him up even higher...






**********
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3603