Taking Care of Her Ex by NRGTSFan
Summary:

A story following the life of a man named Sean after a mischievious pixie calling herself Eris decides to grant both his and his ex-girlfriend, Aisley, wishes.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 11154 Read: 30680 Published: June 06 2013 Updated: June 10 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All peoples are completely fictional, any resemblances to actual people are coincidental.

1. How it all Began by NRGTSFan

2. Up Close and Personal by NRGTSFan

3. The Runaway's Punishment by NRGTSFan

How it all Began by NRGTSFan
Author's Notes:

Been playing around with the idea of this story for a while now and just decided to go with it, though the first chapter is quite long.  Please read and enjoy.

How it all Began

 

“Sean!”  A girl’s voice called out as the blonde haired woman in question walked pass the door way searching her apartment for the man.  “Sean~.  Where are you~?”  She called again, playfully drawing out her words.

Hiding in the bedroom, among the sheets and freshly done laundry thrown over the bed, specifically in a sports bra, was a man no more than an inch tall.   Shaved bald, this African-American man peered out at the door, hoping to any god to help him…

“Well, not any god.”  He thought bitterly.  “That damn pixie, I swear if I ever get out of this…”

“You’ll what, Sean?”  A deceptively sweet voice asked from behind him.

“Eris!”  The man declared, turning around to see the transparent winged woman with shoulder length hair that shifted through various different hues and colors constantly, lying in a seductive position.  “What do you want now woman.”  Sean questioned, seeing that she had decided to show up at five times his size.

“Just to get a better look at your troubled face.”  She replied with an innocent smile.

“Fine Sean, if you’re not going to come out, I’ll just play DDR without you.”  The other woman’s voice stated as footstep came closer and closer to the bedroom.

“As if I didn’t have enough trouble as it is.”  Sean thought, hoping that he’d remain hidden.

“Have fun.”  Eris’ voice teased, the mischievous pixie disappearing.

Eyes glued to the door as he heard it open, Sean watched as the naked, blonde woman entered her room, humming a tune as she picked out a pair of socks and a thong.  “Oh Sean, where did you go?”  She asked, grabbing a pair of yoga pants after putting on her socks and underwear.  “I suppose I could try to sense him.”  She thought aloud as she sat on the bed to put on her ‘not-so-tight’ yoga pants.

“Of course…”  Sean sighed, for all he saw was a massive white ass coming down to crush him.  “Stupid pixie.”  He cursed, remembering the day this all began.

 

~A few days prior~

 

“Okay Aisley, I’ll see you sometime later.”  Sean said as he closed the door to his apartment, the lovely blonde visitor just leaving.  As the door closed and the footsteps faded Sean let out a depressed sigh.  “She looked so annoyed the entire time she was here, she’s the one who wanted to still be friends.”  The darkened skin man said, talking to himself as he made his way over to his couch.  “But maybe I’m just being pathetic, three months and I’m still trying to patch things up where she isn’t interested…  I just wish we could be together again.”

“I can help with that!”  A high-pitched voice replied, though it’s source remained concealed.

“Great, now I’m going crazy.”  Sean thought aloud, looking around his one room apartment to see no one, then he felt a weird tingle in the pit of his stomach.  “And I’m hungry.”  He added, getting up to go to the kitchen, but as he stood, he noticed his pants fall to the floor.  “Da fuck?”  Sean asked, and as he reached down to pull his pants up he noticed that his apartment seemed… bigger.  Bewildered, Sean rushed to the bathroom, noticing it took more steps than normal and his shirt falling off as he went, but as he got to the bathroom, he could only barely see himself in the mirror, which at its lowest point was just over five feet from the floor, and being just under six foot himself, that shouldn’t be.  “What!  What’s happening to me!?”  Sean freaked out as he literally watched his reflection get shorter and shorter until it wasn’t mirror but countertop he was looking at.  “Shit, I need help, and fast.”  He thought running back to his pants to get his phone as he went through all the people he could call for help, but only one was close enough.  By the time he got to his phone, he needed both hands just to hold it, and he was shrinking faster by the second, so wasting no time he opened his phone and dialed the pervious number.

Meanwhile in the Hall

“Okay Aisley, I’ll see you sometime later.”  She heard her ex say as she walked towards the elevators.

“He’s not a bad guy… but he has to realize that it’s over between us.”  She thought, rounding the corner the elevator, pulling her phone out of her bra to check her messages.  “I guess there’s still enough time to go get drunk with Dee before the movie.”  She thought, pushing the button to call an elevator and it not lighting up.  No sound came from the shaft and repeated button pushing yielded no results.  “Great, even though I’m going down this is still the 11th floor.”  She sighed, stuffing her phone between her breasts again as she walked into the stairwell and began her decent.  “This whole ‘still be friends’ thing is really starting to annoy me.  If only there were a way to make Sean disappear… well maybe that’s a bit extreme, he’s not a bad guy, just not the right kind of guy for me.  I wouldn’t want him dead, but if I could just make it so he couldn’t bother me, or even know where he is so I can plan accordingly, yeah that would be perfect!”

“That does sound like fun.”  A high-pitched, female voice agreed, and vanished as suddenly as it spoke, though Aisley jumped a bit from the shock of thinking she was alone and had to grab the railing to not fall down the flight she was on.

“Holy shit!  Is this place haunted?”  She thought to herself as she looked back but only saw the door to the 3rd floor.  “Whatever, time to go get smashed.”  She thought as her phone began to ring.  “That must be Dee wondering how much longer I’ll be.”  Aisley retrieved her phone from her cleavage but was only annoyed further to see Sean’s number displayed.  “I didn’t forget anything, right?”  She asked herself, mentally going through what she brought.  “Left my purse in the car, and brought my phone and keys, that’s it, not that my constantly shrinking yoga pants could hold anything anyway.”  With a heavy, annoyed sigh and faking a pleasant tone she answered the phone.  “Yes?”

“Uh… do you think you could come back real quick?”  Sean asked, though his voice sounded distant and she did note an alien tone of worry in his voice which was odd.  One of the reasons she dumped him was that he never thought anything was urgent, and thus had a far too Zen mind set.

“What’s wrong?”  She questioned.

“I’d tell you, but you’d think I was lying, I don’t really believe it myself, but you’re the only one I can call.  Please, I really need your help.”  Sean replied, his worrisome undertone becoming more and more apparent.

“I swear if you just wanted to see me again I’m not coming back after this.”  Aisley said, hanging up as she began her long walk back up the stairs.  “He can be such a pain in the ass.”

Several minutes later, quite annoyed, and very, very sweaty, Aisley stood once again at Sean’s door, breathing slightly irregularly.  “Note to self, play more DDR.”  She thought as she knocked at Sean’s door.

When he didn’t immediately reply, she was about ready to explode, but the ringing of the sweat-filled cleavage held her frustration as she answered Sean’s call.

“Come in and look down.”  He said, and it sounded like he had put her on speakerphone.

“I swear,” she began, fully expecting some attempt to win her over or a gift as she opened the door and directed her gaze to the floor to see a one inch tall version of her ex-boyfriend standing there, naked.  “What the hell happened!?”  She asked, worry overtaking all frustration she had felt was she knelt down to him.

“I don’t know, and I don’t know what to do.”  The shrunken man replied, stepping on the ‘end call’ button on his cell.

“Well we have to get you some help, or something.”  Aisley said, gently picking him up.

“Now why would you do that after I went through the trouble of granting both of your wishes?”  A familiar female voice asked.

“Am I hearing things again, or did you hear that voice too?”  Sean asked Aisley, though the distance he was from her now she probably wouldn’t have heard him.

“It’s the same as that ghost that nearly killed me.”  Aisley replied, nodding.

“Ghost?  Please, I am a… pixie.”  The voice said after a moment of thought, and as it said that a three inch tall woman with rapidly flapping dragonfly wings appeared with feet length braided hair that constantly changed color.  “Yes, let’s go with that, I am the pixie Eris.”  The petit woman giggled.

“What the hell is that?”  Aisley asked, jumping back at the sight of the pixie, dropping Sean as she went and at this relative height compared to his current size, would most likely be fatal.

“Well today just couldn’t get any worse.”  Sean thought aloud just before hitting the ground.

“Oh my god! Sean I’m so sorry!”  Aisley quickly apologized, realizing what happened.

“That hurt less than expected.”  Sean replied, sitting up unharmed.

“Well given how small you are I had to make you more resilient.”  Eris replied, flying down and picking up the tiny man and inspecting him.

“Right, a pixie… fey folk are so troublesome, though I didn’t think they actually existed.”  Sean replied, know it would be futile to resist.  “Pixie my ass, Eris is not a fey name.”

“Small portable size, check.”  Eris began, listing as she looked him over.  “Invulnerability, check.  Self-sustaining, check.  Adorable, squishy form…”  She stared at Sean’s mini-afro, “that would prove quite… itchy.”  Snapping her fingers, Sean’s hairs all receded into his skull, leaving a shiny, bald head, after which she crushed him into her bare breast with a hug and squealed “check!  And relative enhanced Strength?”

“Would you let me go?”  Sean asked after a moment of enjoying the softness of Eris’ breast, pushing away from her and accidently launching himself into the base of Aisley’s neck, tumbling down into her moist cleavage.

“Close enough.”  Eris approved.

“Sean!”  Aisley angrily said, quickly recovering from her shock as she felt her ex squirming in between her breasts.  Standing, she pulled out her bra, allowing Sean and her phone to drop to the carpeted floor.

“It wasn’t on purpose, I swear!”  Sean said quickly, backing up from his enraged ex.

“Oh please, I know you’re enjoying this.”  She replied, another reason she dumped him being his easy going nature and accepting things as they are and being the only one freaking out irritated her.  “You always did have that weird fetish.”

“Able to communicate over short distances, check.”  Eris commented.  “Well, my job here is done.  He’s all yours; you can use his phone to pretend to be him if anyone calls, and if he ever… goes missing… he’ll be back the next day.  Enjoy.”  With a giggle and before any bothersome questions could be asked the pixie disappeared.

“Wait… did she make me your property?”  Sean asked, looking to Aisley.

“Well, it’s not quite ‘disappearing’ per se, but he wouldn’t be in my way anymore.”  The blonde thought to herself as she crossed the room to Sean’s pants and retrieved his keys.  “I’ll take him with me, so he can’t go get help and she mentioned something about fooling people with his phone.”  She walked back over and picked up her and his phones, placing both into her cleavage.  “Don’t worry Sean, I’ll take care of you until we fix this.”  Aisley said as sweetly as she could picking up he ex as gently as possible, though when she tried to put him into the pants pocket she didn’t have she realized a problem.  “I’m not giving him the pleasure of riding in my boobs, but I don’t want people to see him and start asking questions…”

“You could put me in the back of your bra, and I’ll hold on for dear life.”  Sean suggested.

“Perfect idea.”  The blonde giantess, relative to him, replied, reaching back and putting him between her bra strap and her slightly damp back.  “I guess I should tell Dee I can’t make it tonight…”  She thought as she left Sean’s apartment and locked up, heading for the stairs once more.  Half way down the stairs, after sending a text explaining that something came up to her friend, with a slight bounce to her step Aisley felt her bra unhook.  Bending forward to catch her phone she felt Sean slide down her back and grab onto her pants and forgetting that she was carrying an extra phone only caught Sean’s before it fell.  Hers however not only hit the concrete steps, but fell between the middle separation and down the remaining floors.  “Sean…”  She grabbed her petit ex-boyfriend and glared at him.

“I’m sorry, your back is sweaty and with your bouncing steps I was falling, when I tried to pull myself up… well.”  He tried to explain.

“You’d better hope that my phone isn’t broken.”  The anger blonde threatened, as she fixed her bra and quickly ran down the remaining flights, this time holding Sean, though he didn’t hold out hope, thinking she’d abandon him now.

Slightly winded and really sweaty now, Aisley reached her phone, which seemed to be intact.  “You are so luc-” she began, picking up her cell and turning it on to see a giant crack going from corner to corner of her phone, the bottom half still displaying her screen, the upper half littered with a spider web of black cracks and white static screen.

“Me, be lucky today?”  He replied, seeing her knuckles whiten as her gripped her phone.

“You are such a pain in my…”  Stopping mid-sentence, ready to throw Sean into a wall, Aisley realized there was one other place she could keep him, one she was sure he’d hate.  Reaching back with Sean she stowed her phone with his and pulled the back of her pants down as far as she could, revealing her most prized body part, her juicey, white booty.  “Sean, darling.”  She said in a sweet, caring tone.

“Yes, Aisley?”  He hesitantly replied, her ass being his second favorite part of her body.

“There seems to be a pain in my ass, could you kiss and lick it all better?”  She asked, slowly bringing him closer to her sweaty crack.

His hands sunk into warm, wet flesh as he tried to hold himself out in the fresh air, though the slippery nature of her current booty made it difficult as the left arm slid right between her glorious cheeks.  Sighing at the futility of his actions, Sean replied.  “Sure thing, Aisley.”

Halting her current action, annoyed that he didn’t even try to resist, Aisley stuck her finger right behind Sean’s head.  “You seem to be mistaken, Sean.  You no longer have the right to call me as an equal, from now on you shall call me ‘Goddess’, unless you want the rest of your body to follow your face next time.”  And before Sean could even reply Aisley plunged her finger straight into her brown eye, knuckle deep, and clamped the rest of Sean’s body between her sweaty, slippery cheeks, pulling her pants up and trapping him.  “Ha, I guess I can make him disappear.”

Sean had the pleasure of enjoying the overwhelming scent of his ex’s rectum, the jostling of her ass as she danced and jumped up and down and the shifting motion as she walked.  “I thought this was an ‘exit only’.”  He thought aloud remembering all the times she refused and became angry he ever even mentioned anal.  No sooner had he said that did he feel her squeeze her ass as tight as she could and even thought he was inside her ass, he heard her clearly say.

“You’re not human anymore, and I think it’s the perfect place for you, also I can’t feel you kissing and licking, unless you want to double the time I’m going to keep you in there you’d better start.  Right.  Now!”  She threatened, squeezing twice again with the last two words which actually shimmied him out a bit.  “Oops, better remember this glorious booty is built to push things out, not suck them in.”  She said, grabbing and manually squeezing and rubbing her cheeks together, then reaching back in and shoving Sean’s head and this time shoulders into the depths of her bowels.

“What a shitty job.”  Sean thought aloud, beginning to lick and kiss the rubbery, slick flesh inside the blonde beauty’s booty.

“Oh, that feels good!”  Aisley said pleasurably, subconsciously grabbing her ass and massaging it, sending Sean a bit further in.  “Don’t worry, I emptied it before I came over, just keep that up and you’ll be out soon enough.”  Aisley said, getting to her black SUV and sitting in the seat, which shoved the object sticking out of her brown eye even further in, send pleasure coursing through her body as she grinded him in a bit more.

“Why should I even do this if my reward is the same as the punishment?”  Sean demanded, now stuck up to his waist.

“Because this is getting me, you’re goddess, horny and happy.”  Aisley replied.  “If I knew anal pleasure felt this good, maybe I would have let you have some.”  She mused, unwilling to turn the car on just yet, reaching to both her crotch and anus.  “And you forgot to refer to me as your ‘Goddess’ again.”  Aisley chided pushing Sean’s legs in until only his feet remained on the other side of her anus.

“I apologize, my Goddess, please.  I humbly ask for the forgiveness I don’t deserve.”  Sean quickly corrected himself, trying not to become a lost butt plug.

“Much… better…”  The lusty blonde moaned, prying herself away from this power driven lust she felt and started the car and began her drive home.  She found a new, profound amount of pleasure in hitting pot holes on her drive back, enjoying the feeling of slowly consuming someone in her ass.  “Yes… Sean, I take it back, you’re not a pain in my ass.”  Aisley praise, as the final bit of the tiny man was consumed and brought up into her as she drove.  Love juices gushed from her crotch, soaking the seat as she went, and she had to pull over to into an empty lot to avoid swerving off the road.  “You’re the pleasure in my ass, when we get home I’m going to reward you.”  She promised, reaching back and shoving her middle finger as far up her stinky orifice, plunging Sean even deeper into the all-consuming, all-encompassing dark embrace of his ex’s sexual embrace.

“Thank you, my Goddess, you are too kind to me.”  Sean replied licking and kissing this entire time, just wishing this would end or turn out to be a nightmare.  The slimy, sticky, stinky walls of Aisley rectum squeeze, nearly crushing Sean as he heard her moan in immense satisfaction, her finger retracting from his feet as he felt the subtle dumps of the road pick up again after a few moments.

“I now see the appeal of this ‘giantess’ fetish Sean had.”  Aisley thought to herself, taking great pleasure in just feeling him lodged so far up in her.  She placed a hand over her stomach and rubbed it lovingly.  “I wonder what else I could do with him.”  Thus her thoughts for the rest of the ride where consumed with ideas and fantasies of ‘activities’ she could try with Sean.  “I’ll never let him go again.”

Sean waited patiently for Aisley to let him out of her ass, afraid that given her new attitude, if he spoke before spoken to she might extend his stay in his new, soon to be shittier room.  Even after her felt her stop the car and make her way into her apartment, he didn’t say a thing.

For Aisley’s part, she didn’t want Sean to see all the research she would do that night on the giantess fetish, and so intensive was her search that she forgot that he was even inside her!  She went to sleep that night, strangely pleased, and it wasn’t until the next morning that she noticed Sean swimming among the remains of her dinner from the previous night.

 

~Present~

 

Since then, Sean doesn’t even know how long it’s been, what with how ‘forgetful’ Aisley can be, he could miss days, stuck in or on something somewhere, all the while Eris would show up from time to time to tease him.  Still that is neither her nor there as right now the giant booty of his giantess captor came crashing down atop him, pinning him helpless.

“Oh,” Aisley exclaim, noticing the resistance under her ass and giving a little bounce.  “There you are.”  She pulled her, no-longer-shrinking yoga pant on and stood back up, retrieving the sports bra in which Sean was hiding.  “You want to be in my cleavage today?”  She asked, holding him in front of her bare breast.  “Well, I did forget you in my ass, again, last night, I suppose I shall allow it.”  She said, bouncing her breast into his tiny body, causing him the flop back down onto the bed.

“Thank you, my Goddess, you are far too kind to one such as me.”  Sean replied, getting back up just in time to see a giant mound of flesh come crashing down on him as Aisley fell onto the bed following him.  As she rose, he was press cleanly against her right nipple.  “Now hold on while I put on my bra, and you know the rules if you fall.”

“Just kill me now.”  Sean thought, sure it was nice to be the play thing of a giantess, and that had been one of his fantasies, but he want a gentle giantess, not a psychopathic, power lustful, evil giantess.

As the tight bra stretched over her breast, there was absolutely no room for him to hang on, and as per the usual of this ritual, Sean was flung back onto the bed.

“Hmm…”  Aisley glared down at Sean.  “And here I was willing to allow you to ride my boob, yet this is the response I get?”  She flopped her chin down onto the bed, right in front of Sean.

“I am terribly sorry, my Goddess, I have no excuse.”  Sean replied, playing his part, but putting less and less effort into it since he is controlled by her whim.

“Not good enough!”  She declared, bouncing him into the air and catching him in her mouth.  “Maybe I should just get rid of you.”  The blonde giantess thought aloud, playing with Sean with her tongue as she began tilting her head back.

This was a first for Sean.  So far, all she’s done is shove him in between her butt cheeks or plunge him deep in her ass.  “Wait, hold on Aisley!”

Bucking her head quickly, Sean lost his footing, and as he began sliding down Aisley’s tongue she ask “Ut uas hat ou alled ee?”  One of his favorite of the useless tricks Aisley was able to perform was the ‘open mouth swallow’ so Sean knew that even though her mouth was open, this could still end quickly and badly.

“I’m sorry, it meant to say my Goddess, even though I deserve nothing less than to be swallowed and digested, I wouldn’t dare suggest you soil your pure body by absorbing me!”  He pleaded quickly, her throat already claiming up to his knees.

“I’d never swallow you, my pet.  You bring my far too much pleasure to get rid of.”  Aisley thought but began closing her mouth anyway.  “Uud ye.”

“Please, I beg of you, my Goddess!”  Sean asked, thinking it was futile.

Suddenly, Sean felt something pinch his hand and pull him out of the hungering maw that was so eagerly drawing him in.  “Fine, but you have to climb into the other end, pleasure me and then, we shall see.”  Aisley replied, sliding Sean between her breasts and crushing them together with her arms.  “After DDR that is.”

“As you wish, my Goddess.”  Sean agreed, sighing in relief.

End Notes:

I don't know just how regularly I'll be able to update, but I do promise more to come.

Up Close and Personal by NRGTSFan

Up Close and Personal

“Oh Sean!”  Aisley moaned sensually lying on her bed face down and naked.  Her hands where holding her sizably large ass cheeks apart while her little pet tended to her latest need.  “You’ve always had magic fingers, I’ll give you that.”  She praised, as her ex-boyfriend massaged her corn hole.

“She always did like having her ass massaged, but now it’s just the hole…”  Sean muttered under his breath, caressing and handling the brown-pink orifice with care.

“You always wanted in my backdoor, Sean.”  Aisley replied, releasing her cheeks to clamp her slave as she rolled over.  “I’m just fulfilling your wishes.”  The blonde giggled a bit and began flexing her firm cheeks tightly.

“I swear if I ever get that damn Eris alone I’ll…”  Sean thought to himself as he waited for Aisley’s mood to settle down again and maybe let him out.

“You’ll what, Seany?”  The familiar voice of the mystical creature asked, this time appearing as tall as Aisley with shoulder length curly hair.

“Oh, Eris!”  Aisley exclaimed, jumping up from bed and grabbing the pixie.  “Thank you so much, I love what you’ve done to Sean.”

“Not a problem my dear, I’m glad you like him.”  Eris replied smiling.

“Don’t I get a say…”  Sean asked, though he knew the answer, one that his captor replied to by shoving him right against the hole he had been tending to and slowly applied more and more pressure to make him penetrate it.

“Aisley my dear, could I borrow Sean for the day?”  Eris asked, much to Sean relief as he was about to pass the threshold of his ex’s anus.

“Well, seeing how if not for you I wouldn’t be having all this fun with him I don’t see why not.”  Aisley replied, retrieving Sean from his prison.  “Also, I just thought of a nice punishment for forget to call me ‘Goddess’ earlier, look forward to it when you get back.”  She added, playfully kissing her tiny man as she passed him off.

“I’ll have him back in time for his curfew.”  The ever changing pixie assured, vanishing in the blink of an eye.

“Well, I’m off to the store then.”  The lone blonde said to herself as she began getting dressed.

~In Eris’ Realm~

Before he even knew they had left Sean found himself in an abyss of white.  He could feel his feet were on ground, but the surface looked no different than his surroundings and he cast no shadow.

“Do you like it?”  Eris asked appearing before Sean at the same size he was.

“There’s nothing here.”  Sean replied wondering if he had grown or if she just shrunk herself to his size.  “Why’d you bring me here?”  He asked, slightly annoyed, but glad to not be tending to his ass obsessed crazy ex-girlfriend’s derriere.

“For one, I was bored and wanted to play with you too.”  She replied, snapping her fingers as furniture and walls grew from there surrounding, creating an extravagant bedroom with dark silk sheets and large mounds of fluffy pillows.  Sean did notice, however that everything was sized for normal people.  “Second, you seemed to want to tell me something, so I thought if we had some alone time we could discuss it.”  She finished, growing to a proper height and picking him up.

“Well yeah, when the Greek goddess of discord starts messing with your life, a guy tends to have a question or two.”  Sean replied with a sigh, cutting start to the chase as Eris moved them over to the mound of pillows.

“Hmmm?  I’m found out already?”  Eris asked, not denying the accusation.  “You really are a straight forward, honest, smart boy, aren’t you Sean?”

“You used your real name, what did you expect?”  He asked back as she set him onto a relatively flat area and sat in front of him, crossing her legs behind him trapping him in a make shift pen.  Though her divine forbidden place lay right in front of him, Sean stared up to the goddess and waited for an answer.

“You don’t mind if I entertain myself while we talk, do you?”  Eris asked, reaching to her lower lips.

“Right, like I have the power to stop you.”  Sean said sarcastically, sitting down as the strong scent of her womanly place filled his nostrils.

“Aphrodite I am not, but I still have my own lust to satisfy.”  The goddess replied as she began massaging her clit.  “So… you figured out… who I am.  What more… do you need to know?”  Eris asked in a quivering voice as she continued to service herself, love juices glistening her lips more and more.

“Honestly, I was wondering why us really.”  Sean said grabbing hold of some of the sheets as the giantess goddess’ lower body began to grind into the pillow under her, shifting his surrounds as she sank deeper and deeper.

“Oh, that’s… simple really.  I just so happened… to be listening in… at the right place… at the right time.”  She answered, lying back as her fingers started sinking into her love hole, which now was releasing a very strong, very arousing scent.  Her legs quivered and quaked as she straightened them and her back arched in pleasure.  “The two of you… wanted different things that… could be solved the same… way.  I just so happened… to have wanted to add… a bit of chaos to the world… Ahh!”  As she explained, she hit a sweet spot deep in her pussy, sending waves of pleasure throughout her divine body. Her head lowered further into the soft pillows as her legs wrapped around the one Sean was sitting on, lifting it into the air leaving him to dangle over her pleasure site.  “Oh, yes, fall.  Fall and help me out won’t you?”  Eris asked, noticing the situation the tiny man was left in.  She sank her fingers in deep to the slosh of flesh and fluids, spreading them as far as she could, revealing a pit of utter darkness.

Holding on by pure force of will, his body already overwhelmed by sexual urges, Sean clung to the silk sheet.  “Why should I do you any favors?”  He asked defiantly.

“Scratch my itch, and I’ll scratch yours someday.”  Eris replied, shaking the pillow slightly, trying to make him loose his grip.  “For some reason trying this never occurred to me before, so now I want to try, though my itch is very, very deep.”  She continued, trying to get him to co-operate.

Sean looked down at the chaos goddess in heat, pussy gaping, waiting eagerly to consume his body whole.  “Who knows, Achilles gained invulnerability when dipped into the River Styx.”  Sean thought as he loosed is grip and plunged straight into the gaping maw Eris held for him.

“Oh, that is nice!”  Eris moaned as she felt the shrunken man enter her most private place.  He slid quite far in, thanks to the momentum of falling, how wet she had gotten, and as he entered her body convulsed as the walls of her love tunnel drew him deeper in.  “Bask in the love juices of chaos!  Deeper, deeper, I want you as deep as I can feel!  I want to feel you in my belly!”  She partially ordered, partial asked, reaching her fingers as far in to push her on-loan sex toy further in.

“It’s so tight!”  Sean thought, unable to move anymore and as he felt Eris’ fingers reach their deepest, his head hit an inner wall.  “Is that was I think it is?”

Try as she might, given her current form Eris could feel Sean at the entrance of her most sacred of sacred places, but could push him no further.  “Deeper, just a little more!”  She moaned, grabbing a near-by pillow, transforming it into a long and thick dildo.  “Get… In… My… Belly!”  She cried positioning the oversized sex object at the entrance of her pussy, burying it all the way to the entrance of her womb.

“What the!?”  Sean’s thought were in a state of disarray as something pushed him the final distance, past the final barrier and into the slightly less cramped space were babies are made.

“Mmmm, you feel so good.”  Eris moaned, continuing to pleasure herself as she felt her visitor ‘swim’ around in her.  “Keep… going… just… a bit…. MORE!”  The goddess body convulsed and contracted as waves of pleasure wretched control of her body from her.  She felt every muscle in her body contract, squeezing as tight as they could as a flood of juices flowed from her very, very happy pussy.  She could feel Sean’s exact location as her body contracted, and as she laid back to relax, poked at him through her belly.  “Maybe I’ll just keep you for myself.”  Eris teased, giggling as she patted her lower belly.

“Well at least one of us is still having fun.”  Sean thought bitterly, now trapped inside the body of an actual goddess, unlike a certain self-proclaimed ‘goddess’ he could mention though he still couldn’t refute that he would much rather be here than lodge in an ass.

“I suppose I’ll have to take you back to Aisley tonight,” Erin stated, talking to her stomach, “Gods have rules against keeping mortals as pet… but I think I’ll take a quick nap first, feel free to try and make your way out.”  And with that the giant goddess waved her hands, causing the pillows and soiled sheets to disappear, a bed replacing them.  Eris did, however, put on a very tight pair of panties before she drifted off to sleep.  “Wouldn’t want him running off if he did manage to find his way out.”  She thought, rubbing her stomach where she could feel movement from within, and judging from the direction it was going she didn’t really have to worry.

~Later that Night~

The sky was already dark by the time Eris reappeared in Aisley’s apartment, the busty blonde lying on her couch staring at the ceiling.

“Well don’t you look bored.”  Sean stated, seeing how she had passed the time in his absence.

“Oh goody!”  Aisley exclaimed happily, jumping up and hurrying over to Eris.  “Have fun?”

“Very much so.”  The goddess replied.  “We have a lovely chat and he even helped me scratch an itch I couldn’t reach.”  She said smiling, handing Sean back to her.

“He’s very good like that.”  The blonde replied, holding her plaything.

“May I borrow later on in the future again?”  Erin asked.

“Of course, just let me know in advance next time so I can plan accordingly.”  Aisley answered.

“Great, well then, don’t be too hard on him, he’s had a tiring day.”  And with that, the ‘pixie’ disappeared.

Sean merely let out a sigh at the goddess’ departure.  “Now I’ll be passed around from one to the other… fan-flipping-tastic.”

“Is that sass I hear?”  Aisley asked, glaring at the handheld man.  “Well I was thinking that the discipline I had prepared for you was going to be too harsh, but not only did you not greet me when you came back, you didn’t even call me how you should.”  She lectured walking into the kitchen with Sean and setting him on the table.

“Well honestly I would continue to try to please you, but all you do is shove me up that rotten smelling ass of yours day after day, what’s the point?”  He argued back.  “That’s probably my punishment this time too, isn’t it?  What’ll it be this time, two days? Three?  There isn’t much my Goddess Miss Assley can do-” Coming to his breaking point, Sean stopped caring about anymore punishments after today, what with the promise of being a real goddess’ mini-man every now and again he thought he could handle any amount of ass-time she might force upon him, but his rant got cut short as his giantess mistress roughly grabbed and squish him into her stomach.

“Hear that?”  She asked, waiting for his reply.

Confused, Sean pressed his ear against her soft tummy and listened, hearing weird churning and gurgling noises.  “Yeah, what of it?”  He asked.

“See those?”  The blonde asked pointing to the trash can, inside of which were two items Sean feared even before he had been shrunk.  Egg shells, which he knew eggs caused Aisley to become very gassy, and made her farts stink more than usual, and the other item, Baked Beans.

Sean went pale as he looked up to see Aisley with a horrifyingly satisfied smile on her face.  “I had them this morning, and I haven’t gone yet. I was going to be nice, but since I’m just such an ass I think I’ll hold it for a couple days, just for you.”  As if on cue, a loud rumble sound from deep within the blonde’s big booty, so without wasting a moment she quick shoved Sean face right against her poop hole, which was quivering, holding back the blast to come.

“Can’t we talk about it, my Goddess?”  Sean asked as she pulled a too tight thong up over her plump cheeks, sealing him into an extended face-off with her brown eye.

“In a week,”  Aisley replied, letting loose the gas she had been storing just for him, a blast so large it took a full ten seconds to finish, “maybe longer.”  She added, feeling that Sean’s head had been pushed further in thanks to the smaller thong she got just for this.  Grinning from ear to ear, Aisley stood in the kitchen for a few more moments, reveling in the absolute power she held over Sean.  Even after everything she’d put him through she had yet to get bored of it, and she saw no chance of that changing anytime soon.

“Damn it, that stinks!”  Sean complained, coughing and gasping for fresh air only to get mouthfuls of anal flesh.

“I’ll break you soon enough, Sean.”  Aisley replied shaking her booty to enjoy the feeling of him caught in her favorite place.  “You’re mine now, slave to every part of my body.  Now squirm your tiny ass in mine and clean it out, you’ll be staying there for a while.  Also, hearing your voice is tiring, so no talking for a while either, if I hear a peep from you, you may never come out.”  Aisley then waited, feeling another blow from her earlier meals coming, and as Sean tried to climb further into her as, the blast of her nauseating gas not only halted his progress, but blew him right out of her cheeks entirely, sending him falling to the floor.  Before he could even stand up Aisley’s foot came crashing down on him, pinning him as she mused.  “Maybe even my ass is just too much for you right now…”  As she thought, Aisley rolled Sean’s tiny body around under her foot before finally catching his head between her big toe and second toe and brought him up to her hand.  “Oh well, back in you go.”  She said without care, shoving Sean up her rectum herself, though there was more resistance than usual.

The fouls gases of the cruel blonde assaulted Sean’s tiny nose, almost causing him to gag as he was pushed deeper and deeper into Aisley’s hot, moist anus.  “Damn this girl has a rotten ass.”  Sean thought, though unable to plug his nose due to the cramped space.  “It’s at times like these I wish I didn’t even have a nose.”  No sooner did the miniscule male think his wish did the noxious smell cease as he felt his nose recede into his skull.  “Da fuck!?  River Styx, invulnerability.  Eris’ cum, morphic-abilities?”  He reasoned, seeing how that was about the only thing that could do this to him.  “Maybe I can grow back to normal size!?”  He thought, though the idea of growing while in Aisley’s ass did amuse him, the bloody and gory aftermath wouldn’t.  “Maybe a test?”  He tried to will his body to grow just a bit, to now end.  “Not that lucky.”  All in all it wasn’t so bad at least he could ‘enjoy’ his time in Aisley’s giant ass now.  “Scratch itched.”

“Just thinking about how a life is caught in my shittiest place turns me on so much.”  Aisley said, not knowing about the new ability of her pet and thinking he had to suffer the foul gases she cooked up for him, slapping her ass and heading to her bedroom.  “See you in a week or so Sean.”

End Notes:

Seems like I'm thinking about this more and more now, we'll see how long the pace keeps up.

The Runaway's Punishment by NRGTSFan
Author's Notes:

This one's gets a little wierd... just saying

The Runaway’s Punishment

Light.  Something Sean hadn’t seen for a full three day and as glad as he was to finally be out in fresh air, his eyes burned in reaction to the illumination.  He sat in the sink of Aisley’s bathroom, water waist deep as he bathed himself to wash three days’ worth of his ex- girlfriend’s post-processed food off.

“Consider yourself lucky, Sean.”  The blonde giantess stated, staring at him as she finished emptying her bowels.  “I’ll let you off the hook with a light punishment this time, even though you got really lippy with your beloved Goddess.”

“Thank you, my Goddess, I apologize for my behaviour.”  He replied, re-committing himself to his façade to avoid Aisley’s rectum again.  “To show such mercy on one such as me is a testament to just how great your kindness is, my wonderful Goddess.”

Aisley blushed a bit with a large grin on her face and puffed out her bare chest, allowing her breasts to bounce a bit.  “I am truly a wonderful master, am I not?”  She replied.

“Still as naïve as ever…”  Sean thought, staring up at her.  Though smart as a whip, Aisley always bit take people at face value far too often, and Sean had gotten good at saying things she like to hear when they dated.

“Perhaps the eggs were a bit much, but you seem to have learned your lesson.”  Aisley thought, wiping herself and flushing the toilet.

“Not at all, my Goddess, any way you wish to treat me is far better than I deserve.”  Sean replied.  “Not that it mattered, thanks to this new ability I got.”  He thought, as he crossed his eyes to see his nose.

“Too true.”  Aisley agreed, grabbing Sean and unplugging the sink to wash her hands, drying him at the same time she dried hers.  “Well now that you’re out of my ass, I think it’s time for some DDR.”  She announced, heading to the bedroom to don the proper attire.  “I just can’t play right when you’re in my pants, so I had the skip the last three days.”

“I apologize for causing such an inconvenience for you, my Goddess.” Sean replied, watching as she dressed herself.

“As you should be, remember that every time you make me have to punish you is time when I can’t do what I want to do.”  Aisley chastised as she placed Sean between her massive fun pillows.  “Really, you’re lucky you get any of my attention at all.”

“I am humbled by your generosity, my Goddess, and shall try to better myself so to only bring whatever pleasure you desire.”  Sean replied.

“Good, you can start with making sure my cleavage doesn’t get all sweaty, I hate it when it runs down my belly.”  Aisley commanded, turning on the TV and starting up her game.

“Yes, my Goddess.”

As simple of a job licking your giantess goddess’ cleavage to keep the sweat off sounds, when she’s jumping, hopping, skipping and sometimes for the fun of it, bending over to see if you’ll fall out, it becomes a labor of Herculean proportions.  At first it wasn’t too bad, lick a bit of boob flesh here or there and enjoy the soft, warm, squishy texture for a moment, but as she continued to play, Aisley’s movements became more and more exaggerated, swaying side to side and jumping up and down more and more as the pleasant valley began to heat up, become drenched with sweat and repositioned Sean further and further from his job.  Finally ending up under her right tit, Sean felt the full weight of Aisley’s mountain sized boob bounce with every motion, crushing him into the fabric of the sports bra beneath.  It wasn’t until after an hour and half after she started playing did a knock at the door bring this session of DDR to an end.

“Hello?”  Aisley asked, not expecting visitors today, pausing her game and going to the door.

“Aisy!”  Sean heard a familiar voice from beyond the door, crawling his way back into the valley of Aisley’s cleavage only to be quickly grabbed and shoved into the back of her pants.

“Dee!”  Aisley exclaimed, unlocking and opening the door as soon as she deposited Sean between her sweaty ass cheeks.  “He liked Sean, and would probably want to help him if she found him.”  She thought as she saw the blazing red-head in her doorway.  Both girls squealed as they saw each other and hugged.  “What are you doing here?”

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d drop by and say ‘hi’.”  The slightly shorter girl replied.  “I haven’t really heard from you since you last went to Sean’s.  Is he doing okay?”

“Yeah, sorry about that, Sean had a little bit of a problem and asked me for help.”  She replied, avoiding eye contact and flexing her butt cheeks as she half lied.  “I’ve been helping him with it since.”

“I hope everything is alright, is there anything I can do to help?”  Dee asked, worry apparent in her voice.

“Such a nice girl.”  Sean said to himself, receiving another, tighter constriction from his surroundings and sliding a bit further down towards Aisley’s brown eye.

“Some days are shittier for him than others, but he’s holding it together so far.”  The blonde replied, motioning for her friend to enter.  “Got plans for today?”

“No, I finished doing everything I wanted to do.”  Dee replied.

“Want to hang out and get drunk then?”  Aisley asked heading towards the kitchen as Dee sat on the couch.

“You realize it’s only 10 in the morning.”  The red haired woman asked.

“Well it’s I’d say we’re running late for yesterday then.”  Aisley replied, playfully sticking out her tongue and disappearing beyond the doorway, stopping into her room first.  Opening her panty drawer she pulled Sean out of her pants and deposited him inside.  “I shall give you some free time to play with your favorite Goddess’ undergarments.”  She said peering in.  “I should turn off your phone too, in case someone calls.”  She thought, picking up his phone and opening it quickly.  “Oh, you got a message from Chloe, just wondering how you’re doing and when you’re going to visit her next.”  Aisley said, reading through his messages.  “Poor thing, guess you’re never going to see her again, but since you have me as your world you can forget about anything beyond my apartment anyway.”  She smiled as she turned off his phone.

“Chloe… I had almost forgotten about life outside of getting back at Aisley and Eris if I ever get back to normal…”  Sean though as depression showed on his face.

“Aww, don’t feel all glum, here,” the giantess woman said, picking him back up and spreading her ass cheeks for him, “you can kiss my hole once more before I go entertain my guest and leave you alone for the rest of the day.”

Sweat was still dripping down her body, her crack being no exception, and the hot, foul smelling entrance to an all too familiar world to Sean waited for the touch of his lips.  Dejected, but now wanting to end up on the other side so soon after being released, Sean complied with Aisley’s demand, pressing his lips against the rubbery orifice.

As her ex’s lips touched her hieny-hole, Aisley took a moment to revel in her power over him one last time, contracting her muscles causing Sean’s lips to get drawn in closer.  “Mmm, I’ll never get tired of this feeling, maybe I should get keep you where you can service me.”  She thought aloud, pushing harder and harder as Sean began to enter her again.

“Give me a break, what did I do to deserve this.”  Sean thought, and just as he was about to resist, Aisley pulled back and dropped him back into her drawer.

“On second thought, I don’t know what I might do to you when I get drunk.”  The blonde reasoned, closing the drawer.  “Have fun.”  She said, leaving him to his thoughts.

“That bitch, I swear.”  Sean thought bitterly, looking at the crack of light left at the top of the drawer.  “And she just had to mention Chloe too, didn’t she.  As if my life wasn’t bad enough as it is, and she does that.  If I were bigger- hell, if my foot was bigger I’d shove it so far up that rotten ass of hers so far-” His anger mounting as his thoughts continued and Sean raised his foot and kicked the front panel of the drawer his foot grew to about his proper size, the momentum and weight opening the drawer almost fully.  “Da fuck!?”  Sean exclaimed, falling back on his ass but then quickly clamped his hands over his mouth and looked at the door.  He had realized that part of his new size package came with a connection that made it so he and Aisley could hear each other over an uncertain distance, but since he could only hear the murmured voice of Danya and Aisley he guessed they were out of range.  “Okay, so since I can’t grow my whole body, I’ll assume I can only do parts.”  He thought aloud, a habit he had been having to curb since what he has been calling AE (After Eris).  “Well, let’s test it.”  He said, reaching for the dresser top and willing his arm to grow out.  With a bit of effort, his arm slowly grew, and he noticed that despite the mass it would be gaining, it didn’t seem to be getting any heavier.  A few seconds later and his hand had reached the top of the dresser.  “Oh, this is going to be good.”  He smiled and ‘shrank’ his arm back to ‘normal’ and pulled himself over the edge of the dresser.  “I got out of the dresser, but now what?”  Sean thought, looking around the room.  “Did she take my phone with her?”  He asked, not seeing it in the room, but he did notice a hole in the open window screen.  “Forget it.  To Freedom!”  He bellowed, running towards the opening to salvation.  “If I can survive long enough to get to Chloe’s, maybe she can help me.”  The tiny man hoped, launching himself off the edge of the dresser through the hole in the window.

Sean fell to the ground, receiving very little damage considering he had jumped out of the third story window of an apartment building and landed on a cement sidewalk.  Stealthfully, he moved in the shadows of the few people that were walking by, doing his best to not be seen, thought the progress was slow, and after about two hours, he made it to a bus stop.  Through careful planning, applications of his new found ability and a bit of luck he managed to navigate his way from city bus to city bus, though the day passed into night during his travel, he finally made it to the dormitory where Chloe lived.  It was early in morning, and Sean was very tired, but with his goal so close, the tiny man pressed on.

“Chloe will help me; she’s the only one I can turn to now.”  Sean thought, as he slipped into the building after waiting for someone to order pizza to open the door.  Slowly but surely, he made his way up the stairs to the floor Chloe lived on and finally stood at her door.  Since it was already early in the morning, Sean slipped under the crack of the door and made his way to Chloe’s bedroom, since he didn’t want to startle her roommate.  He marched on, barely awake and with a final surge of energy propelled himself up to her bed, landing next to a cute brunette girl in her late teens with short hair, and passed out.

“Come on Sean; tell me where you want to sleep.”  Sean, in a drowsy stupor, thought he heard Eris ask him a question, and without the will to answer tried to respond, but he wasn’t sure if he did.  “Great, now she’s in my dreams…”

Later that morning

Aisley, lying in her bed awoke slowly, the events of her previous night still fuzzy except that she found the drawer she hid Sean in missing, which turned out to be a boon since Dee had invaded her room so they could compare breast sizes in the mirror.  She had hoped the rest of the night that Sean wouldn’t show up and mess up her fun, which thankfully he didn’t but she drank herself unconscious worrying he might.  Her eyes bolted open as she sat up, remembering that she had passed out and was about to search for Sean when she realized two things.  One; she was butt naked, which she must have done at some point during the night.  Two; something, just as she sat up, had invaded her naughty back door.

“Sean?”  She thought, reaching back and retrieving her anal intruder, waking up Sean as she pulled him from her rectum.

“What?  How did I get back here?”  Sean asked looking around to see himself back in his captors clutches.  “And why was I in your ass again… my Goddess?”  He added, quickly correcting himself.

“Sean! You’re back.”  Aisley exclaimed, hugging him into her bosom.  “I don’t know how you opened the drawer, but it’s a good thing you hid when I told you to, or else Dee may have found you.”  She continued, looking at him.

“Uh… I live to serve you my Goddess, you command and I obey.”  Sean replied, playing along with how the situation was going.

“You must have been cold last night after Dee left and climbed into my favorite spot for warmth.”  The blonde deduced, though it was a completely wrong theory.

“Your pleasure is my greatest desire, my Goddess.”  Sean said and though he was confused as to how he had been brought back here, he was glad Aisley hadn’t learned that he tried to leave.

“I suppose I should reward you, my loyal little cutie pet.”  Aisley said, kissing his entire body and setting him on her shoulder.  “You may choose any part of my body and have as much fun as you like with it for an hour.”  She declared, standing and waiting for him to make his choice.

“The fact that I’m back here aside, I suppose I should take advantage of this and try to win some brownie points so she’ll treat me better in the future.”  Sean thought, thinking carefully.  “I would bring me no greater joy than to be of service to my Goddess’ divine derriere.”  He said with a bow.

“Oh, you are getting good at this.”  Aisley said, pleased.  “But this is a treat for you, my pet.  You could have fun with my breast, explore my pussy, or fuck my lips, anything you want.”

“As you say, my Goddess, may I please enjoy myself to the fullest with you beautiful butt.”  Sean replied.

“Really?”  The blonde asked, picking him up and placing him between her giant cheeks and revealed her anus for him.  “This is your last chance.”  She said feeling him walk over to her pink-brown eye, kneeling down and kissing it.  Pleasure surged through her as he continued to kiss and lick all around her hole, and she could have sworn his tongue grew four times in size at some point, but still he felt amazing.

She nearly lost her grip of her cheeks as he finish and said, “This is the greatest of pleasure I may experience, my Goddess, grant you pleasure.”  He then began massaging her corn hole and though she finally did lose her grip of her cheeks when her suddenly reached into her to massage what he could reach, she quickly opened them again.  Her back arched, raising her ass in the air as she quivered with pleasure, love juices dripping from her hot pussy as he continued to work her ass.  “This ought to earn me at least a day out of her ass.”  He thought, placing his hands and feet at the rim of her anus and slowly stretched her open as wide as her could, using himself as a crossbar.  Aisley was overwhelmed with ecstasy, thrusting her booty up far as her legs straightened unbidden to her commands.  She gripped the sheets tightly, was breathing heavily and dripping in sweat as she felt her ass open and the cool air flow in with every motion.  Sean was quite satisfied with his work, ridding himself of his nose right now so not to be subject to the smell coming out, and he was sure Aisley was too, but then everything came crashing down thanks to one, opportunistic, mischievous, goddess of chaos.

“Aisley my dear, there’s no need to be so hard on him.”  Eris said, appearing a bit in front of Sean with medium length pigtails and two feet tall.  “I told you if he every goes ‘missing’ that he’d be back by morning.  I brought him back last night myself, but now that he has designated a return point he’ll instantly come back no matter how far he runs.”

Sean froze, petrified with shock, anger and fear as Eris smiled a cutesy smile and waved to him.  Suddenly, an enormous index finger appeared before the tiny anal opener and stopped just short of poking him.

“Sean, my loyal pet.”  The blonde whose ass he was half way in said.

“Y-Yes, my Goddess.”  He hesitantly replied.

“What is this about you running away?”  She asked, her finger inching closer and closer.

“Oh, you didn’t figure it out?”  Eris asked in mock surprise.  “He ran to some Chloe girl’s dormitory last night.”

“Is that true?”  Aisley asked her finger now pressed against Sean’s body but applying no pressure.

“Damn it Eris!  I almost got away with it!”  He thought, glaring daggers at the deity.  “Um… something like that I guess…”  He admitted slowly.  “But… I mean… I was…”  As he tried to come up with some excuse, any excuse, Aisley began slightly twitching her finger causing a tickling sensation to run through his body and he could feel her clenching her hole more and more.  “Please… Ahahahaha-my-my-my Goddess... Haha… can’t we tal-”  Trying to talk his way out of his current predicament between laughing Sean’s strength gave out on him and as the giant rectum sealed his body inside Aisley’s body, his hands and feet were caught in the rim and stayed on the outside of her rectum.

“You lied to me Sean, lied and tried to run even after I’ve been taking such good care of you too!”  Aisley sternly said squeezing her tiny man in her ass.  “If that’s how it’s going to be, forget ever not being in my ass when I can’t keep my eyes on you, I don’t care what I do to you when I’m drunk!”  She turned over onto her back to look at the pixie that had ratted out her little runaway and frowned.  “Eris, I don’t suppose you have something special that I could shove up there to punish him with, do you?”  She asked.

Eris stroked her chin thoughtfully for a moment and then an idea dawned upon her.  “Well my dear,” she said, growing to match Aisley’s size, “I can do this.”  As Eris spoke she reached to her exposed womanhood and grabbed a hold of her citreous.  She then pulled it out, stretching it two about a foot and length and four inches or so wide.  Molding it with her hands, she reshaped it to a penis and rubbed her pussy and pulled out a set of testicles.  “Will this suffice?”  She asked, rubbing her newly formed member.

Aisley laid there shocked, never before did she even think Eris could do this.  Without even answering she shot and wrapped her hands around the shaft and tried to fit the head into her mouth.  “Ib’s beabibul!”  She exclaimed, her mouth full of divine cock.

“Mmm, glad you like it.”  Eris replied, reaching forward and placing her hands behind the blondes head as she sucked the member like it was a lollipop.  Deeper and deeper, Eris slowly made Aisley take more and more of the cock into her mouth, but Aisley could only go so far, and once she hit the back of the blonde’s throat it sudden tightening as Eris’ penis couldn’t go any further caused her to cum, forcefully spraying her load straight down Aisley’s throat.

Aisley tried to pulled the ‘pixie’s’ cock out of her mouth, but wasn’t able to overpower the climaxing dick girl as she swallowed more and more thick, hot, foul smelling yet strangely delicious cum.  Her stomach distended yet Eris’ orgasm not done, Aisley felt as the pressure shot through her lower body and twist and wind through her intestines.

Sean didn’t know what was happening, the violent motion only served to confuse him since Aisley didn’t bother shoving him further up her ass like her promised.  Suddenly, he felt a rush of some hot, strange, sticky liquid rush around him and carry him out of Aisley’s rectum back into the light of day.  It was then that he realized what he was swimming in as he looked to see what Aisley was doing.  He saw her, collapsing in the puddle of cum that flowed out both ends of her, the perpetrator, the dick suddenly growing out of Eris.

“Da fuck!?”  He yelled in surprise, which he would come to regret.

“Ah, there you are Seany.”  Eris said, noticing the tiny man and retrieving him.  Carefully, she inserted him into the cum laced slit of her member and brought it in front of Aisley’s face.  “Looky, looky my dear, what would you like to do now?”

Still bathing in the afterglow of Eris’ orgasm, Aisley came to her senses once she had seen tiny Sean sticking out of the, related to him, monstrously huge cock that was dripping cum drool as it consumed him.

“Eris, what are you doing, this isn’t funny!”  Sean yelled, trying to futilely pull himself out.

“Oh, it’s very funny, my pet, now drink up some of our guest cum for her.”  Aisley order, smiling evilly at Sean.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”  Sean snorted in disbelief; being shoved up a woman’s ass is one thing, but drinking jizz?

“Do it!”  Aisley ordered, using her finger to push Sean in deeper up to his neck, cum enveloping hid head as he displaced it.

“Not to fast Aisley.”  Eris moan, pulling her dick away and turning bright red.  “It’s pretty sensitive.”

“Sorry Eris.”  The blonde apologized, watching as bubbles slowly came from the puddle of cum at the head of the dick.  They came fewer and further in between until the cum level began to decrease and Sean’s face reappeared.

“Oh, god it tastes horrible!”  He protested, spitting a mouthful put as he reached air.

“Really?  I like the taste.”  Aisley countered, wrapping her lips around the member once and sucking up all the cum.  “We’ll have to do this again Eris.”

“I may just have to give you both immortality.”  Eris said, turning Aisley around and approaching the entrance to her bowels.  “I may never get bored with you guys around.”

“Whoa, wait,” Sean tried to protest, seeing where he was headed again.  “Why am I the one getting screwed when you’re about to put this thing in Aisley?”

“Huss now Hun.”  Eris said, drawing him the rest of the way into her manhood as a spurt of cum marked consummation.  She drew him deep, and felt him slide all the way into her testicle, and then penetrated Aisley’s gorgeous backdoor, sinking deeper and deeper until she was base deep.

Aisley was assaulted by wave after wave of increasing pleasure as inch after inch slowly plunged deeper and deeper into her.  No audible words escaped her lips, simply moans of pleasure as she squeezed tighter and tighter on Eris’s penis.

Sean was literally sinking and sloshing around in cum, unable to do anything as Eris began trusting faster and harder into his ex’s ass.

Eris grabbed Aisley’s breast ask she bounced up and down on her penis, massaging and squeezing, twisting and playing with them.  Then, in mid-thrust, she turned the blonde around and pulled on her breast, stretching them out, growing them and sucking on them as she continued to penetrate deep into her ass.

After finishing with Aisley’s tits, Eris grabbed and molded the blonde’s already large booty, molding it and enlarging it, making it plumper and juicer than before.  Finally, Eris felt her balls start to quake and quiver as she plunged in and out of Aisley’s ass, and Sean was pushed by a power torrent up the tube he had slid down and plastered his body in the depths of Aisley’s bowels as she continued to cum.  Paralyzed as she came, both Eris and Aisley sat on the bed until she finally finished, then collapsed, panting and covered in sweat and cum.

Eventually Eris pulled out of Aisley’s ass and a few seconds later Sean flowed out with some of the excess cum.  “That was fun, my darlings.  Let’s do it again some time.”  Eris said, disappearing.

“These girls are going to kill me.”  Sean said aloud, lying on his back in a shallow pool of come.  As he stared up at the ceiling, Aisley’s leg passed over head as she rolled over onto her back, pinning him in her ass crack as the chaotic goddess cum continued to flow out of her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3597