a strange land by quicksilver123
Summary: an unlikely hero appears to an oversized world
Categories: Vore, Adventure, New World Order, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2433 Read: 18997 Published: May 29 2013 Updated: May 30 2013
Story Notes:
for those of you who hate a slow start. this is for you

1. Chapter 1 by quicksilver123

2. Chapter 2 by quicksilver123

3. Chapter 3 by quicksilver123

Chapter 1 by quicksilver123
"five more minutes mom." this statement came from a fourteen year old boy who mistook the shaking of the ground as the action of his mother shaking the bed frame. this boy is our hero.
he stands... excuse me, STOOD at about six feet, has greasey shoulder length hair, which was suffering from a deadly case of bed head, wearing a Mario footie, hazel eyes, a pale complexion, despite his thin appearance, was moderately strong, and is named noble.
now, since the ground didn't stop shaking, he tried to swing his legs out of bed he was confronted by a solid material that prevented his feet from continuing their downward accent. he demed it a matter worth opening his eyes for. when he looked around he found he was laying on large blades of grass, his mind didn't try to find a more 'rational' explanation because the explanation he found satisfied him. another glance told him two giant women were heading towards him. he didn't care what they looked like, and he wouldn't care as long as they didn't prove to be a larger part of his life. noble knew this wasn't a dream, but he didn't care. he took another look at the women approaching him, without actually SEEING them, scratched his head, and went on a hunt for something to offer his empty stomach.
the two women looked at each other and realized this is the male they've been looking for all these centuries. they then chased after him.
noble, not realizing his value to them, walked towards a bush with strange fruit. the fruit was the size of a pear, and was shaped like one, but it had long brown hairs sticking up here and there, and the skin was a sickly purple. 'i could shave this thing if i wanted to' noble thought with a smile.
the giantesses got there just in time to stop him from taking a bite of the 'sasquatch pear' as noble so properly named it. 'STOP!' the larger of the two said.
noble sighed and dropped the fruit to the ground. noble fully realized them for the first time, nothing much, they had the typical erotica giantess features, huge tits you can hardly see past, shapely figures, pale skin, the larger one had brunette hair and the shorter one had firey red hair. they were wearing outfits that a huntress from the middle-ages. and noble, despite being one eighth there size, cross his arms and said, while giving them a look that made them feel the same size as him, 'im trying to find something to eat and i just finished de-furring that thing.' he gestured towards the fruit 'do you need anything?'
the giants knew he would be bold but they weren't expecting this.
the brunette spoke up and said, 'the fruit you were about to eat is poisonous-'
'thanks i'll keep that in mind next time.' he said while walking away.
'we need you to come with us' the redhead replyed.
noble stopped, thought, looked at them over his shoulder, and asked, 'will there be food?'

noble later learned that the brunettes name was ashley, while her friends name was tina.
noble was nestled comfortably between tinas breasts and folded arms as she carried him like a baby.
most men would be struggling to find answers at this point, but noble had fantasized about this moment ever since he discovered his gts fetish, about three years ago, and he wasn't going to let any stupid questions get in the way of his pleasure.
after about thirty minutes of sweet bliss, they arived at there destination, a cliff. as it might seem at first glance, but nobles keen eyes noticed a strange consentration of plants in a certain area.
'let me guess' noble said pointing towards the abnormality, ' that's where we're going.' it was more of a statement then a question. the titans nodded, dumb struck.
Chapter 2 by quicksilver123
Author's Notes:
a sudden jump into first-person perspective
hello im noble, and im telling the story from hereon out because the narrator got into an 'accident' (Heh heh heh)
as soon as we walked into the cave, an amazing site met my eyes, a table covered in food! oh and all of the men there were half my size. but the food!
i struggled to get out of tina's arms, but to no avail. so after five seconds i finaly decided to pinch her on the breast (i was feeling bold that day). she let go of me, unintentionally, and i fell to the ground. when i landed with a thump i was hurt, not by the fall, but by how far away the food was, it would take me five minutes get there. but maybe only two if i ran. so i ran.
i was about two yards away from tina when i heard her say, 'wheres noble!?'
i didn't look back. any man that got in my way was pushed to the side. after doing this about five times they realized they should stay outta' my way.
when i got to the table i had forgot one thing, how the fuck do i get up there. then, i saw it, a long slender object perfect for climbing, i was too hungry to realize that it was a womans leg. then again, i don't think i would have cared anyway. i shimmied up the pole and then leapt for the table, i almost missed. i scrambled up over the edge and practically dived into the food. try doing that in gym.
a few minutes later i was full, and bored. so i decided to go bother tina. i asked one of the ladys nearby where she was. it was weird, all of the women are giant. i felt like i had stepped into one of those storys on this website called Giantess World. you should check it out. anyway, she led me to tinas room, where i found her laying on her bed reading a book. i climbed onto her stomach and, with much drama, flopped onto my back.
'tina?' i said in my sweetest voice.
'hm?' she replied without looking up from her book.
'IM BORED!!!'
'what do you want me to do about it half-pint'
i looked down at my feet and came up with a stupid answer. 'turn into a duck!'
she put down her book and looked at me, 'really?'
'yeah!'
'how about i sit on you?' it was meant to be a threat, but she unwittingly uncovered my secret fetish.
i move to hide my throbbing boner but she sees the movement and removes my hands. my faces is burning and i can't look her in the face.
when i gather the courage to look at her, in the place of the disgust i expected to see, was a mischievous smile.
'if you like it that way.' she says. she stands up and closes the door i realize what shes going to do to me, but that just excites me more. the next thing i know, her clothes are on the floor, and mine soon follow. i lay down and wait to be covered by the two massive mounds of flesh she calls her ass. i dont have to wait long, soon her entire ass fills my vision, i feel like my dick will explode if it gets any harder. soon my face is burryed deep in her ass and pussy, she gives me plenty of room to breath, though.
it smells strange. it's the smell of womanly musk and farts, and i love it. i silently beg her to fart, (i know, im sick, but it gets me off.) and, as if, she hears me. i breath in deeply. the pressure is removed from my chest.
'oh god im sorry, are you okay?' she asked with complete concern.
'god take me, my life is complete.' i reply.
she shakes her head, 'youre sick'
'it gets me off.'
'well i have plenty more where that came from.'
'please!' i beg. 'can i have more?'
'since you said please...'
next thing i see is a hole with wrinkles around it, i think its her asshole, hard to tell in this lighting. but the blast of sickly sweet air that comes out of it confirms my suspisions. im starting to feel light-headed, i dont know if its from the pleasure or too much methane, but im not complaining yet.
another blast comes out. i manage to catch some in my mouth. it tastes wonderful, i breath in deeply through my nose, this is way better than i imagined. i hear a muffled voice say, 'sorry sweetheart. all out.' im genuinely sad. but i take my mind off of it by licking her ass. tina gives a little gasp of suprise, then suddenly the landscape in front of me changes, and i realize what she wants me to do. but i have a better idea.
'it looks like you're a virgin, but i should fit' i say.
she manages to say 'wha-' before i shove my head inside her womanhood.
Chapter 3 by quicksilver123

however, i couldn't get more than my head past her lips when i was rudely pulled out.
"hey! what gives?" i asked. i answer my own question when i look at the doorway and see a shocked looking woman standing there. "'sup" i say.
"there's an invasion. you," she says pointing at me, "need to go with the rest of the men."
"sorry chica." i reply, donning my mid-evil style clothes, "i got a name to make for myself." i push the glass on Tinas bedside table to the limestone floor, grab a shard, and run out the door.
when i get to the main room, it's chaos. bodies, tables, blood, (oh my), fruit. speaking of, i grab a piece to munch on, while i think out my plan. first things first, cover. i duck under a low table where they cant see me. then i work on how to take them down, "come on Noble' i think to myself, 'what do you know, the highest i can reach is their knees. i cant kill them at my size. so how do i take them down? what's their achelles heel?' at that moment, it hit me. i took a deep breath and dashed to the nearest woman. when i reached her, i slashed her tendon and then ran to a turned over table, repeating the action with each lady i encountered.
i jumped over the table, a good ten feet mind you, and found it occupied, by an enemy. i stabbed her in the head before she could alert her comrades.
i caught my breath and dashed back towards my first hiding place. i took down one... two... three... four... five- and i was flat on my face with something on my back holding me down. my weapon skittered away.
"well well well," a voice above me said, "looks like a caught a rat, or something the size of one."
"i am the size of a small chiuaua, thank you very much." i replyed. suddenly i was facing upward. i started to laugh. i assumed she was the leader, because of her clothes. she was wearing red while the rest were wearing green. from my knowledge of the dark ages, i guessed it was to hide any blood.
"whats so funny, bug?" she growled.
"i can see up your skirt, and you're wet." i busted out laughing again. she blushed a deep red, that matched her clothes.
her grip on me loosened, i dashed out from under her foot and got my shank. i ran at her, slashed her acheiles tendon. after she fell on her back, i cut the tendons under her armpits, making it hurt like shit for her to move her arms.
"I AM NOBLE, GIANT SLAYER FEAR ME!!!" i screamed, standing on her flat chest. everyone looked at me, after seeing what i did to their leader, the rest of the women fled.
i looked at the leader and said, with a big grin, "You are now, my bitch."
she looked like she was about to cry, "what are going to do to me?" she whimpered.
i looked at her in disgust, "how can you lay there and cry. what defines a leader isn't what she does when her women are around, it's what she does when they aren't. if you troops could see you now. if you're going to die, die with dignity."
she responds with this, "i cant believe i'm saying this to a man but, thank you." she cringed when she said these last two words, "i needed that"
jumping off her chest i said, "no problem."
i walked to Tina and said, "i think i deserve an explanation."

"it all began a long time ago" Tina started, "things weren't at all like the way they are today, men and women got along just fine. untill one day, at a bed and breakfast that welcomed both men and women, one of the hostesses got tired of a man that complained about the food. she ate him. it gave her a wonderful feeling, a feeling of power. soon the rest of the women there started torturing the men. and it spread like wildfire. soon it was a law that all men were slaves.
"then, about two centurys later, a slave trader saw a man that she had caught. he was nothing special, except for the fact that he was just sitting quietly in the trap. this interested her greatly, she asked him why he wasn't trying to get out and he said this: 'i have been a slave for over thirty years. about every five years, i manage to escape, only to be caught the next day. so I've finally come to my senses. its no use trying to escape.'
"the trader was touched by his story so she decided to start a resistance. she gathered a few of the known 'gentles', thats the street term for the people who were against slavery. they called themselves the caretakers. that's what this group is.
"a few decades ago, there was a prophecy that said 'a chosen one shall appear, and fear nothing, they shall stand two high, and will move and strike like a snake, and have the the strength of twenty' of course we were expecting someone taller and a woman. i guess we still have a feeling of superiority to get over, huh?"
i stand there, shocked, "so what you're saying is, I'm the chosen one," a smile creeps up onto my face, "awsomeness".

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3573