Nobody Likes the First Days of School by Dkaye11
Summary:

After a shrinking epidemic affected the entire male population of the future, many feared for the safety of the now vulnerable males. The two genders were seperated for protection, with no interaction occuring between them for two years. Finally, one boarding school decided it was time for change.


Categories: Humiliation, Butt, Body Exploration, Giantess, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8584 Read: 53384 Published: May 16 2013 Updated: December 29 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. First Day Stress by Dkaye11

2. Orientation by Dkaye11

3. Introductions by Dkaye11

4. The fun begins by Dkaye11

5. Repercussions and New Beginnings by Dkaye11

6. A New Day by Dkaye11

First Day Stress by Dkaye11
Author's Notes:

This is my first story, and i am open to any criticisms you may have. Please let me now what you think and i hope you all enjoy it.

Dan had never been a very confident kid. Growing up, he had always avoided crowds and never much liked to draw attention to himself. This was especially true when it came to women. Dan was always very self conscious of his persoanal appearance and how others percieved him, so he tended to avoid people to prevent judgement upon himself, especially from the other high school girls. Then, after all the men shrunk, he regretted not interacting with the women when he had the chance.

Dan was a relatively handsome guy, with a boyish charm. He was 5'9 (before he shrunk to 4 inches), had brown, unkempt hair and bright green eyes, although people never saw much of those with him looking at his feet all the time. He was a very polite kid, but he had trouble conveying this image to others due to his reluctance to speak. After the shrinking occcured, him and his dad (he was an only child) moved into one of the many establishments that were specifically built to house many shrunken people.

These establishments did not hold much privacy, which forced Dan into circumstances where he had to "come out of his shell". Being so close with people, and without fearing the scrutiny of people, Dan was able to become much more confident, making many friends. However, like all the other men, he longed to experience life with the other gender again. Finally, an oppurtunity presented itself.

Rumors had been going around talking about Rosewaters, an all girls boarding school, wishing to end the segregation by inviting one select student to attend their school. These rumors were confirmed by the settlements mayor, and were accompanied by a lottery in which Dan, the lucky 10th grader, was selected to participate in this program. Now we jump to the day before the first day of school.

 

Dan lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling of his room, deeply lost in thought. He was filled with a mixture of excitment for the next day as well as fear. His newfound confidence did not affect him in any way in regards to women, especially those who would tower above him, and so he feared his shyness would consume him once more. Finally, tired of allowing his thoughts to dwell on matters best not dwelt on, he decided to get busy to distract himself.

He read over his packing list once more, changed his opinion on the outfits he should pack and then packed them again after changing his mind back. Then Dan went to the bathroom, and combed his hair, yet again. Afterwords, he went to lay in bed again, failing to find any work to entertain him.

"So this is it," he thought to himself. "The point of no return. Come tomorrow, i will be the first man to interact with those girls in two years. I will be there sole reference on what men are like after all this time. All of their attention will be on me. How could i handle all that pressure?"

Dan once again decided not to dwell on those thoughts, so he started to read about what the school had done to accomodate him. Apparently, every hallway now had a catwalk that was wide enough for three shrunken men to walk side by side, even though Dan was the only one it needed to accomodate. Also, Balconies had been built in each classroom he would be in, with a TV monitor projecting the image of the board that was much too far away for him too read. And the Last part was the most interesting. One girls dorm had had a section of their wall demoslished, replaced with a home specifically tailored for Dan. It included showers, plumbing, electricity and all the comfort he could need. It even had a balcony into the room he would be sharing with the girls.

That was what Dan was most apprehensive about. He had no female friends from the time before the shrinking, so he would be rooming with complete strangers who would tower over him. As his eyes began to close, and his thoughts began to slow, the last thing in his head was the question of who he would be rooming with.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be the first day of school, this one simply had to function as an introduction to illustrate the character of Dan. The next chapter will include giantess content as well as the introduction of many (hopefully) interesting characters.

Orientation by Dkaye11
Author's Notes:
Hopefully this chapter will be longer with the introduction out I the way and have some actual interaction.
Dan was taken to Rosewaters via a shuttle specifically made to accommodate him. He had been told that when he arrives to take the inner wall catwalk (there were also catwalks in the hallways, but the teachers didn't want him meeting the girls until the time came) until he got to room 113. Dan stepped out of the shuttle, and did a double take when he saw the massive scale of the school compared to him.
Great, red brick walls loomed far above him, so far he could not discern where the top was. To his left, an iron gate made of Ross that were thicker than he was loomed to the sky, with the word Rosewaters printed across the top. Next to the gate Dan notices a door that was roughly his size, and assumed that led to the catwalk. After a deep breath, he picked up his suitcase and walked towards the door.
Dan had expected a plain hallway, something that giant people would have quickly carved out with little regard to its appearance, so he was surprised when he stepped through the door. A well lit hallway extended far ahead of him. Marble tiles covered the floor, reflecting the light all around and increasing the radiance of the room. The walls and ceiling were covered in smooth, light green painted walls, with occasional scale down pictures mounted on the walls.
"Wow," Dan thought."they went to a lot of trouble to accommodate me." Reassured, he began walking, looking for room 113. After 5 minutes, he found it, and pulled out the key thy had given him. He opened the door, an did a double take once more.
The room was massive compared to Dan. Four columns held up the roof off to the sides, and in the center was an extravagant fountain with the carving of a women holding a small man on it. Stairways led up to a hall on the right, which Dan assumed led to the bedrooms and bathroom. To his left lay a marble kitchen, with all the appliances he was used o having before he had shrunk. At the opposite end of the room, Dan saw massive doors, which he assumed led to the balcony in the girls room.
Too nervous to go through those doors, Dan climbed the stairs and went into his bedroom. Compared to the rest of his accommodation, the bedroom was rather plain. Just a bed and a wardrobe. Dan threw down his suitcase and began to unpack. After about twenty minutes, all his clothes and toiletries had been organized. Wondering what to do next, Dans thoughts were interrupted by an announcement over the P.A.
"All students please report to the auditorium for orientation and a special announcement." Dan wondered where the auditorium was, and if that announcement included him, but was again interrupted, this time by a knock on the small door. Dan opened it to see a man his size in a custodial outfit, with short grey hair and a slim build.
"Hello," he said. "My name is Tom, and we've been greatly looking forward to your arrival."
"Oh," Dan said, surprised to see another person his size in the building. "Uhh, th-th-thanks," he said nervously, his shyness rearing its ugly head.
"I am supposed to guide you around the school on your first few days, and make sure everything in your room is to your liking" Tom said, smiling a very sincere and friendly smile.
"That's very kind of you," Dan said. "But I don't want to be a hindrance to you. I can clean up after myself."
"Nonsense. You were the only reason the school hired me. Now come on, lets head off to the orientation and your big appearance." They walked through the hallway through a minute, which was filled with an awkward silence. Finally Dan decided to ask the question that was on his mind.
"Tom," he muttered. "I was told I would be the only guy in this program, that I was par of the test group, yet you're here too. What's going on?"
Tom stares at him for a second and then Burst into laughter. "What's the point of an experiment with only one test subject? You need multiple subjects to see if the result is consistent. You must have misunderstood. You are the only man from YOUR settlement. There are guys just like you selected from all 23 of the original settlements. You're not alone here kid."
Dan stopped moving, and then slumped against the wall, sliding down to sit on the floor. A gray weight had just been lifted from his heart. He wasn't the only guy they would notice, he wouldn't be the center of attention. He didn't need to be so shy,
Without another word he stood up and looked at Tom with a questioning look as if saying "shall we go on,". Tom and him proceeded to walk as if that exchange had not occurred. Tom understood Dan didn't want to talk about his strange reaction to the news, so he walked silently. However, he did notice a spring in the boys step after that exchange, and he couldn't help but smile knowing he had helped in some way.
Within a minute they arrived at a door labelled auditorium. Tom beckoned for Dan to go first, and after a deep sigh, Dan did just that.
Within the room was more people his size, the 22 other boys just like him. There was no talking in the room. All the boys just glanced at him, then went back into their own thoughts. Understandably, for boys did not often visit another settlement, and knew little of the social society of each others homes, so they had nothing in common. Also, they were all rather apprehensive about seeing giant girls for the first time in two years.
Dan then heard the sound through the wall.
"Welcome back girls," the booming voice said. "This year looks like it will be yet another good one. You will all receive your room assignments on the way out, but that's not exactly news. There is. However, quite the surprise for you all."
And with that one of the walls of the room the boys were in slid off, revealing a bright light. Dan winced until his eyes adjusted, and when they did he did a double take. Outside he saw a giant crowd of teenage girls. Each one was different, but they all had one thing in common. They were immense. Dan had imagined they would be big, but he could not possibly have prepared himself for how immense they were.
He felt there gigantic eyes focus on the room they were on, and his newfound confidence instantly died. He heard a collective gasp come from the crowd as they saw the tiny humans.
"This year came with a very special surprise," boomed the voice once more. "Our lovely school has been chosen to be the first school to mix men and women since the shrinking. All of you shall be partaking in this historic event. The personality test you took earlier that was disguised as a survey was to see which girls were most compatible to room with 1 or 2 of the 23 brave men. Those results will also be given to you as you leave. Now you men can leave, but he girls must stay and listen to the new ground rules on dealing with men, your advisors will tell you your own rules. Have a lovely school year."
And with that the men walked meekly out of the room, each feeling nervous and insignificant after seeing the women. Dan walked out to see Tom smiling and waving enthusiastically at him. As Dan walked up he asked "how did it compare to what you thought it would be like?"
Dan just meekly shook his head no.
"Well " Tom said. "For our first order of business I am supposed to give you this." He handed Dan two earpieces one with a microphone attached. "The ear pieces will detect any sound to loud for you to handle, such as a giant girl talking, and muffle it to the pint where it is in a bearable volume. The microphone will amplify your voice for easy communication. Rule number one, you must wear these at all times."
As Dan put on the items given to him, Tom went on. "Rule number two," he said. "Never, ever let one of the girls handle you without your consent. If they ask you and you approve, that's fine, but they cannot force themselves upon you. If they do, that brings us to rule number three"
Tom brought out a ps like decide. "If they do handle you without your consent, pop off this lid and jam the needle in them, then press the red button. This will render the girl unable to control her muscles and she will collapse, paralyzed for roughly half an hour. If you use this, immediately report to a staff member, however if you use it without cause, you will immediately be expelled, no exceptions. Finally, obey all the usual school rules. No tardiness, respect your teacher, etc. Are those clear for you?"
Dan nodded.
"Good," Tom grinned. "Now you get to meet your roommates."
End Notes:
Sorry, no interact toon in this chapter either. And also, the indents are off. I wrote this on an iPhone and it doesn't have a tab button, so I guesstimated how much space to leave. Again, please give any feedback, such as the idea that there would not be only one boy. I hope you like the story so far, and I look forward to writing more.
Introductions by Dkaye11
Author's Notes:

Finally we meet the girls

Tom and Dan walked back to the room in silence. Dan was lost in his thoughts as he tried to imagine what his roommates would be like. The girls at the orientation were so overwhelmingly huge, and that was from a distance. Dan was terrified of how his first interactions with the girls would play out. Tom, meanwhile, was silent because he could see the trepidation in Dan's eyes, and knew him talking about it would only upset Dan more.

         As they got to room 113, Tom and Dan shared a silent good-bye, Tom's friendly grin never leaving his face. Tom's happiness was enough to ease Dan's nerves, but not completely get rid of them. Dan stood outside the door for a little while, watching Tom walk away. Then, after taking a deep breath, he opened the door and walked inside. Dan was so focused on his fears of his female roommates, he didn’t even consider the possibility of a male one, so he was caught off guard, to say the least, by the tall figure standing in the main room.

 

         The person was a few inches (relative to the shrunken scale) taller than Dan, with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He had an athletic build, with broad shoulders and thick arms, and he radiated confidence. He was the complete opposite of Dan. At the sound of the door opening, he turned and looked at Dan, a warm smile one his face.

 

         “Hey,” he said, his voice smooth and deep. “You must be my roommate. I’m Alex.” He held out his hand for Dan to shake. Dan stared at it for a few seconds, forgetting how to act with people his own size after thinking so much about the girls. After it finally registered in his head that Alex wanted to shake his hand, he complied.

 

         “H-Hey,” he said, inwardly cursing himself for his nervousness. “My names Dan. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

 

         “The pleasures all mine,” Alex said with a chuckle. “So what settlement are you from?”

 

         “Rottersdale. What about you?”

 

         “Sheffield myself.”

 

         “That’s cool.”

 

         An awkward silence passed, as neither of the men knew what to talk to the other about, having little to nothing in common in terms of upbringing. Each settlement was rather isolated from the other. Travel was difficult for those of their small stature, and thus no one really went from one to another. There was no television or radio for the shrunken people, so the mayors of each settlement were really the only sources of information about what happened at the others. Dan and Alex had been as separated from each other as men and woman had been.

 

         “What did you think of the orientation,” Alex asked, finally finding a way to end the silence.

 

         “Huh,” Dan said, snapping out of his thoughts quickly. “Oh. It was… interesting I guess. It all went bye rather quickly.”

 

         “Ya,” Alex nodded. “The big reveal was so sudden though, and all those girls looking at us like we were items on display. It was rather overwhelming.”

 

         “I’m glad I’m not the only one who thoughts so. It got me nervous as to who our roommates would be.” Dan then realized how hungry he was, having not eaten since leaving Rottersdale. He walked to the kitchen to grab some food. “You hungry,” he asked over his shoulder.

 

         “Starving,” Alex said, and began to follow him to the kitchen. Dan opened the fridge, and found it surprisingly well stocked. He began to prepare a nice lunch consisting of an assorted fruit salad and some slices of meat (which were more than enough to feed people their size). Him and Alex sat at the table and began digging in. The meal started a conversation between the two of them about what food they had in their settlements, then led to a full on analysis of the different social structures of the settlements. As the last of the meal was consumed, Dan and Alex had already begun to feel much better acquainted.

 

         Whilst they were cleaning their dishes, a bell chimed throughout their home, and a green light began flashing above the door leading to the girl’s room. Confused, Dan and Alex shared a look, before Alex, being the more confident of the two, went to investigate. Dan followed nervously at his heels. Once they got close to the door, they noticed two buttons on the right side of it. One of the buttons was red and labeled “Busy”. The other was green and labeled “Available”.

 

         “Oh,” Alex said. “This must be the system they made in order for us to know when we can and cannot go into the girls room. I guess that means they’re calling us out.”

 

         Dan swallowed nervously. “I-I guess so,” he stuttered.

 

         Alex glanced at him, understanding in his eyes. “If you want I could go first and then introduce you once we’ve already warmed up to each other,” he said, placing a reassuring hand on Dan’s shoulder.

 

         “Thanks man,” Dan said. “But if I put this off in any way, it will only be harder later on. I need to overcome this here and now.”

 

         Alex nodded approvingly, feeling a deeper respect for his newfound friend for facing his fears like that. Dan also held more respect for Alex, after seeing how considerate he could be. After sharing a nod, Alex pressed the green button, then opened the door. The two walked out together.

 

         As Dan entered the girls room, the first thing he noticed was how much more plain the room was compared to theirs. There was a simple living room, with a few couches and a T.V, and a plain kitchen. It was far less extravagant than their massive room. After noticing that, Dan’s eyes became fixated on another thing, or rather three other things.

 

         Towering over him and Alex were three of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. Maybe they were only beautiful to him because they were the first girls he’d seen in two years, or maybe they were legitimately angelic, but either way they were breathtaking.

 

         The girl to the right of Dan had long, beautiful black hair framing her face. She had light blue eyes, a small nose and luscious, red lips, which were shaped into a shy smile. She wore a white tank top that showed off her rather large breast, and tight jeans that hugged her well toned legs. She waved shyly at him as she noticed his gaze.

 

         The girl in the middle was taller than the other two by quite a bit. She had brown hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail behind her head. Her face was more similar to that of a woman than of a teenager, with a narrow jaw structure, brown eyes and a relatively small mouth. She was wearing a bright green T-shirt, which contained some of the biggest breast Dan had ever seen, and some black shorts which showed off her rather long legs. She was studying Dan and Alex with the look of someone who is deciding who to pick for their team, with very little joy reflected in her face.

 

         The last girl had wavy, blond hair that ran down to her chest. She had a childlike complexion, with a slightly pudgy nose, a goofy grin and green eyes that reflected a friendly spirit. She was wearing a pink top, with relatively small breast, and jeggings, which showed off her large hips quite nicely. She was looking at them like a child would look at toys that she had just received, with a very playful air.

 

         For the first few minutes, neither the boys nor the girls seemed capable of speaking. They just simply stared at each other awkwardly, finally being able to take in the size difference. Every now and again someone would open their mouth to speak, yet no one ever did, for what was there to say? And so the silence stretched on for what felt like hours to them. Finally, unable to deal with it any longer, Alex waived at the girls.

 

         “H-hey,” he said rather loudly, forgetting about the microphone he’d been given. The girls winced in response to his amplified voice. “Oh. I’m so sorry. I just…. The mic is new…” Alex took a deep breath to compose himself, then spoke up again. “My name is Alex. It’s good to meet you guys.”

 

         “Hey Alex,” the brunette said. “I’m Lindsey, and it’s nice to meet you too.”

 

         “I’m Alexia,” the blonde girl said. “But you can call me Lexy.” She held out a finger for Alex to shake, and when he did she let out a high-pitched squeal. “Oh my G-d, you’re so tiny and cute,” she said quickly, then burst into a fit of giggling whilst covering her mouth with her hand.

 

         “”I’m Kate,” the black haired girl said quietly, looking down at her feet whilst pivoting her foot around shyly. The girls then finally seemed to remember Dan, and all of them looked at him expectantly.

 

         “Umm,” Dan mumbled, feeling extremely overwhelmed. Then, after berating himself in his head for letting the shyness get the best of him once again, he spoke up. “M-my names Dan, and it’s nice to meet you all.” At the sight of his nervousness, Lexy squealed once again.

 

         “You guys are adorable,” she said, whilst reaching her hand out for Dan. Taken aback, Dan stumbled backwards and reached into his back pocket to grab the shocking device. However, before Lexy could grab him, Lindsey’s hand grabbed hers.

 

         “Wait Lexy,” she chastised. “You need to remember the rules before you go off on a whim like that.”

 

         Lexy looked down just as a child who had been scolded would. “Sorry,” she mumbled to her feet. Then she looked expectantly at Dan. “May I pick you up,” she asked. Dan hesitated and started to think of an excuse, but when she noticed this, Lexy began pouting and looking at him like she was about to cry. This was a girl who knew how to get what she wants.

 

         Dan mumbled his consent, and within a flash her hand was next to him, palm upward, beckoning him to climb on. This was his first up close experience with a gril in two years, and the size of her hand was ridiculous. Dan cautiously climbed on, then sat down, easily fitting in the palm of her hand.

 

         Lexy then quickly raised her hand to her face level, which made Dan’s stomach plummet. When he was at eye level, she stopped suddenly, making him fly a few extra feet in the air. When Dan fell on his side, she cooed like someone who just saw a puppy do a trick.

 

         “I’m sorry little fella,” she said in a playful voice. “I didn’t mean to scare ya.” She then brought Dan close to her luscious, pink lips and gave him a quick peck on his side. “Did I make the boo-boo better,” she asked playfully, winking at Dan. Dan however, was in another world, put there by the warm embrace of her pillow-like lips on his side and the warmth og her sweet breath washing over him. Nothing had ever felt more comfortable to Dan, and it had only lasted a quick second.

 

         Lindsey, oblivious to what was happening to the other man, had already picked up Alex and started talking. Then she turned to address everyone. “So,” she said. “Now what?”

 

 

End Notes:

Please, leave your feedback in the review section. I am a new author and need any constructive criticisms you may offer.

The fun begins by Dkaye11
Author's Notes:

Given the feedback saying I was a bit lacking in details, I tried to pack as many as i could into this chapter. Enjoy.

         After no one responded to Lindsey’s question, she put herself in charge of the decision. She led everyone over to another room in the dorm. The room itself had a beige carpet and forest green walls. There was a couch and two recumbent chairs, all of them colored the same forest green. In the middle of the room was a mahogany coffee table with a glass panel covering the surface of the table. All of these factors combined to give the room a welcoming, peaceful vibe, which did well to ease Dan’s tension.

 

         On the way to the room, Dan had been in Lindsey’s palm behind the two other girls, and he got his first look at what they looked like from behind. Lindsey’s hair stuck out in the ponytail, leaving her skinny neck visible. She had a rather thin waist, and a well-rounded butt, which was well outlined by her pants. Kate ‘s hair ran halfway down her back, leading to a very thin waist. Underneath that waist was one of the finest butts Dan had ever seen. It was very well toned, perfect in width and stuck out enough to be arousing, but not too much. Dan admired the sway of her hips throughout the entire walk. Unbeknownst to him, he had been to obvious in his gawking, and Lindsey noticed what he was staring at instantly. She smirked to herself, thinking of all the fun she could have with Dan due to this.

 

         Once they had arrived in the room, Lindsey lay down on the couch, taking up all the room, and placed Alex on the arm of the sofa. Kate and Lindsey were forced to sit in the recumbent chairs, and when Dan tried to jump onto the arm of Lindsey’s chair, she caught him and placed him on her lap. Dan knew this was in violation of the rules, but he passed it off as a careless mistake and did not want to have any issues in this first encounter. Plus, he thought, at least her lap is rather comfy.

 

         After everyone had gotten comfortable, the casual small talk began. They compared their schedules (which they found out were all very similar), talked about their sleeping arrangements and other pointless rabble. Finally, after all the basic topics were out of the way, the lifestyles of the two separate genders were compared.

 

         The girls life styles had been rather unchanged after the men shrank. With everyone so focused on the issue of why the shrinking had occurred, no one had the time to start any conflicts, so there were no wars. The girls still had T.V and music, unlike the men who had designated hours at their settlements where one large mp3 would play the music of the mayors choice. All the issues of overpopulation had pretty much died out, with no more people being homeless and a surplus of water and food. Also, both genders talked about how, without the opposite sex in their lives, many boys and girls turned to homosexuality, pretty much putting a stop to the disputes based around it.

 

         “Wow,” Dan said, after hearing about how good the world had become without the men. “I guess we created all the problems then,” he joked, but all of the girls solemnly nodded, interpreting his remark as a serious one. I guess feminism is at an all time high, Dan thought to himself.

 

         “And I guess you guys adapted to your situations pretty well,” Kate said, in her soft, melodic voice. Over the course of the entire conversation, Kate had rarely spoken, so it was easy for Dan to forget she was there despite her giant size. He also was quite distracted by his interactions with Lexy, which had started with her patting his head every now and again, but soon led to a sensual back rub and a few more kisses. Dan found himself quickly falling for her.

 

         “So are any of you guys hungry,” Lindsey said in her leader-like tone. “Cause I need to eat something soon.”

 

         “No thanks,” Alex said from his new position on her shoulder. “Dan made us a meal before you guys got back from the assembly.”

 

         “Would you mind sitting with us while we eat then,” Lindey asked.

 

         “Sounds fine to me,” Alex said. Everyone stood up and walked to the kitchen. The girls placed the men on the table, then Lindsey began preparing some mac and cheese. When the food was done, the girls began to dig in.

 

         Watching them eat made Dan once again realize the size difference. The spoonfuls they were eating probably weighed as much as him, and they were easily maneuvering them straight into their mouths. The amount of food they ate in that meal would have fed an entire settlement for a day. The girls kept eating, oblivious to Dan’s growing trepidation of them.

 

         When they finished, everyone decided to go to bed, seeing as though it was 10:23 and they had to wake up for school the next day. While everyone was leaving, Lexy poked Dan in the back.

 

         “Hey Danny,” she said, her voice at a slightly higher pitch than it was before. “Do you mind if we stop of at my room before I take you back to yours? I want to show you something.”

 

         Dan’s mind raced with all the things she may want to show him, sexual fantasies playing out over and over again in his head. He nodded his consent, to excited to find the words to respond. And so they went off to a bedroom a few feet away. The bedroom was plain. Two pink suitcases were on the floor next to the plain white bed. A small bedside table with a lamp lay next to it. Lexy sat down on the bed, then put Dan down next to her. She giggled when the indent in the mattress made by her weight made him slide into her thigh. She placed him further away on the bed.

 

         “So Dan,” she said, still giggling a little. “I brought you in here because I wanted to speak to you about something I noticed.”

 

         “And what was that,” Dan said, trying to play it cool to hide his excitement.

 

         “I noticed that when we were walking to the living room, you were pretty focused on a single thing,” Lexy said, smirking at Dan as she saw his face fall. “I didn’t know you liked asses that much.”

 

         Dan’s heart hammered in his chest and his cheeks turned red with embarrassment. “Great,” he thought. “My first meeting with this girl and she thinks I’m a pervert.”

 

         “Don’t be embarrassed Dan,” Lexy said, noticing his discomfort. “I just thought that we could acknowledge your desires before we act upon them,” she said, winking seductively.

 

         Dan’s jaw dropped. He did not believe what she had just said. The fantasies from earlier played out in his mind again, sharing several similarities with how this moment was going. Dan suddenly started perspiring and breathing heavy, his excitement growing.

 

         “I take it you also want to fulfill them then,” Lexy giggled, before reaching down and poking him. Then, slowly, she stood up and walked in front of Dan. She ever so slowly turned around, giving Dan his first glimpse at her ass. It was gorgeous. Her wide hips contained a beautifully shaped ass that was practically chewing its way out of her pants. She slowly reached for the floor in front of Dan, giving him an even better view of it, then turned back and smiled at him.

 

         “I have to ask for your permission before I interact with you,” she said jokingly. “Do you give it?”

 

         Dan nodded enthusiastically, making Lexy giggle. Then, without further pause, she began to slowly lower her ass towards him. When it came within reach, Dan reached out and caresses one of her cheeks, his excitement growing. As it came closer still he began pressing his body against it, feeling the warmth and softness of it. Then, before he knew it, Dan was pinned between the bed and Lexy’s ass, trapped in paradise. The cushion that was her butt enveloped him completely, radiating warmth. Then, the ass began to move. It ground slowly from side to side, pressing a bit harder against him with each sway. Dan felt his member being caressed by her ass, and couldn’t contain himself any longer. He climaxed, then felt the weight slowly leave.

 

         As he lay on the bed, panting, Lexy’s face loomed over him. She smiled seductively at him.

 

         “So,” she asked. “How do you like school so far?”

 

End Notes:

I am loving all of the feedback I have been recieving, and ask that you please keep it up. It is very helpful for me.

Repercussions and New Beginnings by Dkaye11
Author's Notes:

Every review on my other story seemed to aks "When will you work on the school one again?" I concede. Here is an update, only a year late.

As Dan lay on Lexy's bed in utter bliss, his happiness was interupted by her hand wrapping around him. Lexy picked him up swiftly, making his stomach drop, before coming to a sudden stop, making him fly a few feet in the air before landing uncomfortably on her palm. She giggled at his struggles to reorient himself.

"You're so adorable," she cooed, seemingly oblivious to the miscomfort she just put him through.

"Be more careful please," Dan grunted. "You're suppossed to ask before you pick me up, remember?"

Lexy laughed at this. "You didn't mind when it involved my ass though, did you? Now it's an issue? That's rather unfair." She raised an eyebrow at him, before breaking into a fit of giggles, knocking Dan around painfully with the shaking of her hand.

"Could you please stop," Dan asked weakly, his shyness making him unable to assert himself to her. 

Lexy just laughed at this some more, then proceeded to walk towards the entrance to Dan and Alex's dorm. She dropped him unceremoniously on the balcony, then began to walk away.

"Thanks for the fun, cutie," she said as she looked over her shoulder at him. "We should do this again soon." She then winkied while softly slapping her ass, turning Dan on despite the pain he just went through. 

Dan lay on the surface of the balcony for a long time, unable to comprehend what just happened. First he was living a fantasy, the most pleasurable experience he had ever had, and he wanted nothing more than to be with Lexy forever. Then it had turned into his worst nightmare. Nothing scared Dan more than the thought of being dismissed as a person, being treated as if he had no say. I was just a plaything to Lexy, he thought to himself, before punching the floor in frustration. 

He thought back on how weak he was, on how he had let her contol him entirely and only attempted to stop her through polite requests. It infuriated him. No more. Regardless of how pleasureable the experience was, I cannot just let her or anyone treat me like that. If it is to happen again, it will be on my terms, no one elses. I cannot be a representative of the male population if I simply submit to whatever the girls want!

With that, Dan resolved himself to correct the issue in the morning, and to never let himself lose his individuality like that again. He got up from the floor, then walked calmly back into the dorm. Alex was sitting by the door, and he stood up instantly as Dan closed it behind him.

"What was that about," Alex asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Nothing," Dan replied, calmly walking past Alex and avoiding eye contact so that he wouldn't detect the lie. 

"Nothing," Alex asked incredulously. 

"Yup. She just wanted to know about how I would like to be treated. No big deal."

"Oh. Alright then." Alex then stretched out and yawned. "Well, tomorrow is a big day. Why don't we get some sleep?"

"Sounds good," Dan agreed, hapy that Alex had changed subjects. They both proceeded to the bedroom. Alex is right, Dan thought. Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow I have to confront Lexy about my decision. Dan's hand nervously brushed against the self-defense device in his pocket. He really hoped he wouldn't have to use it.

End Notes:

This chapter was a bit difficult to write. Picking up a story a year after you last wrote it and attempting to remember where you were going is hard, but I know it will get better as I work more consistently on it. Please review, and no more commenting on my other story about this one. They are seperate. Thanks.

A New Day by Dkaye11
Author's Notes:

Wow, it has been a long freaking time, and I have not been impressed with my old writing. Some people on Essentials convinced me to write again, and so here is the dramatic revival of a series believed dead. My writing should have less typo's and more character now, please enjoy.

               Dan was suddenly pulled out of sleep by a loud buzzing alarm situated next to his bed. He blindly groped for the snooze button, eventually finding it after some frustration, then lay with his eyes open facing the ceiling. Today’s the day, huh? Dan thought. No use delaying things now.

               Dan slowly lifted himself out of the bed and slid his feet to the floor, before grabbing his toiletries and walking to the bathroom. In the hall, he saw Alex just stepping back into his room, a towel wrapped around his waist. Dan was not much of a morning person, so he tended to avoid conversations until after he showered, but Alex had no such tendencies.

               “Good mornin’ man,”” Alex said happily. “How’d you sleep?”

               “Pretty well,” Dan mumbled groggily, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand to emphasize his lack of wakefulness. Alex waited for Dan to continue the conversation, but soon realized that wasn’t going to happen.

               “Alright man,” Alex said. “I’ll go prepare some breakfast while you shower, give you some time to wake up.” Dan smiled at Alex appreciatively, grateful for his understanding. He then went into the bathroom and began to prepare for the day. During his shower, Dan thought back on the events of the previous night, and reevaluated his decision to confront Lexy. He knew he had to talk to her, he just had no clue what the best way to go about it was. Best not to overthink it, Dan thought. Might as well just go for it.

               Dan got out of the shower, finished brushing his teeth and shaving, before heading to his room. Wanting to dress nicely for his first day of class, Dan put on a pair of jeans and a button down shirt, then rolled up the sleeves of the shirt in order to feel more comfortable. He fixed his hair in the mirror, made sure he had everything he needed in his pockets, then grabbed his backpack and headed to the kitchen. He saw Alex sitting at the table, with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice set up for Dan.

               “Hey Alex,” Dan said. “Thanks for preparing breakfast.”

               “No problem man,” Alex smiled back. “You seemed nervous, I might as well help you feel at ease.”

               “Aren’t you nervous though?” Dan asked.

               “A little,” Alex replied, “but I am far more excited. This may sound weird, but I really missed going to school like I used to before the shrinking. Sure, the classes were dull and homework was rough, but I really missed the atmosphere of normal school.”

               “I can understand that,” Dan replied. “I just hope we don’t have bad teachers, since it will be difficult to confront them at this size.” Dan smiled in order to show Alex he wasn’t entirely serious, and Alex grinned back. They ate breakfast together while comparing their schedules, then saw a green light flash throughout their room. Dan’s stomach suddenly felt strange.

               “Looks like our other roommates are ready too,” Alex said. Dan nodded, preparing himself for the conversation to come. “Shall we,” Alex asked as he began walking towards the balcony. Dan slowly stood up and followed behind Alex, making a conscious effort to appear brave. They opened the door and stepped out on the balcony, then found themselves greeted by a similar site to the other days. Lexy, Kate and Lindsey stood around them, each dressed in casual clothes and carrying a backpack. They smiled at Alex and Dan, before offering to pick them up. The boys stepped into their palms, Alex into Lindsey’s and Dan in Lexy’s, then were placed on the girls table while they prepared breakfast. Kate was the first to sit down, and she quietly ate until Alex broke the silence.

               “How’re you doing this morning Kate,” Alex asked, stepping closer to her.

               Kate seemed taken aback by the greeting, then slowly calmed down. She smiled at Alex. “I’m doing well, thanks. How about you guys?”

               Alex and Dan both assured her they were doing well, then proceeded to compare schedules with Kate. Dan was surprised to see he had quite a few classes with this girl, and decided to make more effort towards befriending her in the future. Then Lindsey and Lexy sat down with them and the whole group compared schedules. Lindsey seemed to be in mostly higher classes than the group, although her and Dan shared a math class, while Lexy seemed to be in relatively easy classes. Dan was concerned to learn that he and Lexy were involved in the same music class, while Lexy looked thrilled at the prospect.

               The girls began to finish their meals, and started to clean up, when Dan decided to approach Lexy. “Hey Lexy,” he said, using all his willpower not to mumble. She perked up at hearing her name, and smiled at Dan.

               “What’s up little guy,” she asked innocently, throwing Dan off. Her eyes held none of the lustful energy they had on the previous night, and her words did not have that dismissive nature from before.

               “Do you mind if we go somewhere to talk,” Dan asked. Lexy slowly nodded, a look of uncertainty flashing across her face, before offering her hand to Dan. Once he was situated, she stood up and began walking to her room, telling the others that Dan lost his phone and it might be with her clothes from yesterday. Once they were in the privacy of her room, she placed Dan on her bedside table and sat on the bed near him.

               “What’s up lil’ fella,” she asked with her eyebrows raised. Her demeanor was starting to become more similar to last night’s. “Did I do something wrong?” Her voice had taken on an adorable tone, almost as if she was speaking to a puppy.

               “Listen Lexy,” Dan said, already losing his confidence. “I don’t think what happened last night was okay.” Lexy smirked at this.

               “Not okay,” she said innocently. “It seemed to me you thought it was okay.” Lexy smiled seductively at Dan.

               “The issue is not what happened,” Dan explained, “it’s how it happened.” Dan began to sweat, this girl knew how to get to him. “I just felt like you were treating my like an object, not a person. And you not using my name to talk to me makes me believe you actually feel that way.”

               Lexy pouted. “Come now little guy,” she said, slowly standing up from the bed. “I’m not being mean to you.” She slowly turned around, pushing her butt up against the side of the table, causing it to shake and Dan to stumble slightly. In front of him was her enormous behind, barely contained by the tight jeans she wore. Dan felt a desire to fall forward into the denim, to rub himself against it, but he held back.

               “Lexy, this needs to stop,” Dan said, though not with much assertiveness. Lexy looked over her shoulder and pouted more.

               “We both know you don’t mind little guy,” she cooed. She then began slowly gyrating her butt sideways along the table, the slow motion of which quickly elicited a response from Dan’s member.

               Dan felt himself losing control. He knew he had to do something about her control over him, but he could hardly think. He was consumed by a lust, and it took all of his willpower not to plunge forward into her. “L…Lexy,” he stammered. “Please stop this and listen.”

               Lexy continued with her motion, moving faster and more sensually. “You are cute,” she cooed, “little fella’…”

               “ENOUGH,” Dan yelled, surprising both Lexy and himself with his sudden outburst. He saw her stop, and knew he was regaining control, so he pushed forward. “DAN! My name is Dan, Lexy. I understand you’re not used to dealing with men yet and I certainly am not used to dealing with women, but I won’t let you treat me like a toy. You seemed so kind in the kitchen this morning and during introductions yesterday, but right now you are being cruel!”

               Lexy had turned to face Dan, her face showing hesitation. “But guys like this,” she murmured. “They always used to act like this towards me, so I thought it would be fun to act like this towards them.” Lexy looked Dan in the eyes.

               “Lexy, listen to me,” Dan said, his anger fading. “Things will never be like how they used to be. You can’t try and behave like you did two years ago, because we are not in the same world as we were two years ago. We need to adapt and accommodate each other.” Dan then stood silent. He let his words sink in to Lexy while considering her response himself. It was clear to him now that Lexy had been involved with assholes before the shrinking had happened, guys who pressured her into doing what they wished without caring about her. Dan felt sympathy for her, realizing she had felt as small as he was at the time, which explained her behavior. He hoped his words got through to her as well.

               Lexy stood still for a long time, her face remaining vacant as she was lost in thought. Then, her eyelids began quivering as tears came forth. “Why do things have to be so different Dan,” she sobbed. “Why can I no longer live with my Dad? Why can I no longer cry into his shoulder when I am facing problems? Why am I now too large to rely on guys like I used to?” Lexy began to sniffle. “I just want to feel like a little girl again. To cuddle with my boyfriend as we watch a movie, to feel safe in my daddy’s arms as he says everything will be okay. Why am I in control now? Why am I the larger than life figure to you guys?”

               Dan walked forwards and placed his arm on Lexy’s leg reassuringly. “That isn’t true Lexy,” he said, looking her straight in the eyes. “Just because you are physically bigger does not mean you are emotionally bigger. You can still cry into our shoulders and rely on us for your issues. I promise you I can handle them, no matter how small I am.” Dan found himself suddenly wrapped up in Lexy’s fingers as she raised him to her cheek, before nuzzling him against her.

               “No Dan,” Lexy murmured. “I can’t cry into your shoulder like I used to be able to. This is the closest I can get to that, but it still helps. You really are a sweet guy, and I’m sorry about how I acted, but it’ll take me some time to start to think of shrunken people as normal people.” She placed Dan on the table again, before wiping her tears and smiling sadly at him. “I want to be friends with you, I just need to get used to all of this.”

               Dan smiled up at Lexy, understanding that she too has to adapt to this new situation. “I realize that Lexy,” he said. “I want to be friends too, but it will take a while for me to get used to how big you girls are. It’s hard not to think of myself as a toy sometimes, but I want to be a guy you can rely on. I don’t expect immediate change, I just think for now we should stop with these intimate encounters. They only serve to make me feel small and you feel large.”

               Lexy sniffed again, reaching for a tissue to wipe her face with. “I can agree to that,” she said, smiling sincerely at Dan. “For now, let’s just try to be friends.” She extended her pointer finger towards Dan, and he shook it with both of his hands, then laughed at how silly the gesture was. Lexy laughed too, then offered to put Dan on the walkway outside her room.

               “I would take you back to the table,” she said, “but you made me have to wash my face again.” She stuck her tongue out at Dan, while he noticed the black smudges that had appeared around her eyes.

               Dan rubbed the back of his head while laughing nervously. “Sorry about that,” he said. “Next time I’ll try not to make you cry.” Lexy giggled at his awkward attempts to make her feel better, and then placed him on the walkway in the hall outside her room.

               “I’ll see you at music class Dan,” she said, making an effort to use his name instead of “little guy”. Dan smiled back and waved before walking towards the kitchen.

               Lexy let the smile fall from her face as Dan walked out of sight. I can’t believe he could confront me about that, she thought to herself. He is a lot braver than I gave him credit for. Still, that just makes me want him all the more. Lexy grinned as she walked into the bathroom. Don’t worry Dan, I realize now you aren’t an object. I just have to be smarter at winning you over. It had been so long since Lexy was last with a man. She could afford to wait a little longer to win him over.

 

End Notes:

Please leave your reviews and whatever criticisms you may have. I cannot improve without you help. Thank you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3538