Summer's End by Firestone
Summary:

A story about a woman and her sole crush on another girl.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1516 Read: 6973 Published: May 14 2013 Updated: May 14 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Firestone

Chapter 1 by Firestone

 “It'll be fun! It'll be like having a hamster or gerbil, only she'll be a sexy little slave!” Eva appealed to her wife, who looked down at the diminutive woman in Eva's hand with uncertainty.

“I just don't know... she's a real person, right?”

“Absolutely.”

Julie sighed, looking into the tiny eyes looking back at her. She thought she actually saw hope in them, as though the tiny girl was pleading with her eyes for Julie to side with her wife. She frowned.

“What would we do with her?”

“All sorts of things. She'd kiss our feet, obey our commands, basically wh-”

“I meant, when we weren't doing that. Where would she go?”

“Oh. Well, we'd probably buy her a little cage. You'd like that, wouldn't you honey?” She asked Summer, the shrunken girl. Summer nodded eagerly, looking between the giant women above her. “See? She wouldn't mind.”

I'd mind.” Julie sighed. “I don't know... I don't want to take this from you, but... I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with it. I mean, it would be you and another person getting off together.”

Eva's mind raced. “I-it would be just like online, you know.”

“Not just like it. There would be physical intimacy between you two.” She stared into little Summer's eyes. The tiny woman mistakenly thought the concern in Julie's voice was directed at her, and still harbored a little hope in her heart. Finally, Julie shook her head. “I'm sorry, Eva. I just can't.”

Summer and Eva's hearts sank together, but it was Summer who spoke up. “Please! Please don't say that!” She knew Julie's opinion was currently the lifeline to which she clung. “We're talking about my life! Please, don't be so selfish!”

Eva sneered and gave a sudden jerk to her hand, tilting it to the side. Summer screamed as she slipped off the soft surface, tumbling to the hard ground below. She landed on her side, injuring her arm, and rolled onto her back. Eva looked down at her with a disdainful glare. “You should know your own feelings don't matter to us. And you should certainly know not to insult your superiors.”

Summer's heart was hammering in her chest. She was torn between utter fear and crushing arousal, and the pain coming from her shoulder was feeding both emotions with equal strength. She backpedaled weakly with her legs, pushing her naked body against the ground. “P-please...” The whimper came from reflex.

“What... are you gonna do with her?” Julie asked, her expression changing to mild interest as she looked at the pitiful girl on the floor.

Eva shook her head. “I don't know. Throw it out, I guess.” They both watched Summer, looking at her like an animal in a cage. Her mouth dried up.

“You know... you could kill h- it.” She smiled, looking into her wife's eyes.

“What?”

“I-I mean, only if you'd like that!” Julie said. “I mean, I know sh- it is a friend of yours, but if you wanted to you could kill it. I'd watch.”

Eva's mind raced with possibilities as she looked down at her shrunken friend. The girl who had been her best friend and had trusted Eva with some of her deepest secrets now writhed on the ground like a bug at their feet. Unconsciously, the corners of her lips tugged into a grin. Julie smiled with her, albeit more earnestly.

“No... please, no... Eva, no...” Summer begged from the floor, but even as she did she knew her pleas would only seal her fate. She rolled onto her front and started to crawl away, but Eva casually reached out with her leg, lowering her socked foot onto the small woman and pressing her against the ground. The tiny twitches from beneath her sole sent shivers of ecstasy through her.

“Okay.” She nodded, exhaling sharply. “Okay. Let's do this.” She could feel every muscle in her leg. She felt she knew exactly how much pressure it would take before the cracks began, and then the wet crunches, and lastly the final pop, the bursting of a little life beneath her. She felt and heard and damn if she couldn't taste the little thing's suffering. Julie was already kneeling at her feet, looking at the tiny woman pinned to the ground. She looked into Summer's eyes and saw terror looking back. She gave a small wave.

There was a long pause as everyone in the room waited for Eva to crush the tiny woman beneath her. Finally, she sighed. “No. Not like this.” She lifted her foot off of Summer, who started to get to her hands and knees, favoring her uninjured arm. “Keep her down for me for just a second.” Eva asked, walking off for the moment. Julie pressed her index finger on Summer's back, marveling at how easy it was to keep her pinned.

“Please...” Summer whimpered, looking into the giantess' face for mercy. Julie just smiled. “Don't do this!” The small woman began to shout. “Don't just sit there quietly! I'm going to die! Let me go! Let me go, please! I'm begging you! I don't want to die! I'm too young! For fuck's sake, let me go!”

Julie remained silent throughout Summer's tirade, increasing her fear. She wondered if all bugs pleaded like this in their own ways before they were squished. Shortly, Eva walked back into the room. “Okay, I got 'em.” She said, setting a few cameras down beside Summer.

“You're going to tape it?”

“Of course. It would be short-sighted to end its life without saving it so I can watch it over and over.” She positioned the cameras at different angles, mounting one on a small tripod. She checked each of them, making sure the woman beneath her wife's finger was in focus in all of them. “Okay great. Let it go?”

Julie lifted her hand, and almost immediately Eva replaced it with her foot. Her sole pressed against the whole of Summer's body, shoving the side of her face roughly against the hard floor. Summer had turned her head and was now looking directly into the lens of a camera. She whined a desperate plea that was largely unintelligible, the air having been forced from her lungs.

“Give it a kiss for good luck, honey.” Eva said to her wife, but in Summer's fear-addled mind, she thought her friend was giving her a way out of this nightmare. She thought maybe Eva was just doing all this for show. It would be the most intense experience Summer would have ever had. So, straining to turn her face against Eva's sock, she pressed her lips against it and gave it a small lick of adoration before letting her head rest back against the ground.

Julie kissed the top of Eva's foot with the love of a wife, then settled back on her haunches. Eva felt supremely powerful. This was Right. She, and nobody else on Earth, would end a human life under her foot like it was a bug. She concentrated on her foot, trying to feel Summer squirm beneath it, but the little thing was too tired to move anymore.

Summer broke with a squelch that both surprised and delighted Eva, but not before she uttered a final, panicked shriek. She had popped much easier than Eva had expected. A small jet of blood had shot out the side of Eva's foot, and a drop landed on the lens of one of the cameras. Eva pressed her foot firmly down, crushing whatever remained of the weak thing beneath her foot. Slowly she lifted her foot up, feeling the sticky mess between the floor and her sock. She tilted her foot. There on the striped grey sock was all that was left of Summer. Eva smiled widely and, unprompted, Julie leaned over and kissed the minute viscera.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eva leans back in her chair, Julie's arms stretched down her front as she stands behind the chair. The two watch a screen with interest.

“Here's where it thinks I'm talking to it.” Eva says, a thrilled giggle in her voice. On the screen, the tiny girl leans up, planting a kiss on Eva's sole. The two women laugh together.

“I know, honey, we've watched this a thousand times.” Squelch. A drop of blood is visible on the lens, but it doesn't obscure the image of the tiny girl cracking and crushing beneath Eva's foot. The tape ends half a minute later, and Eva sighs in remembrance.

“You want to fuck?” Though Julie inflects it like a question, both women know it's a statement.

“I'll get the sock.” Eva says. Julie heads to the bedroom as Eva retrieves a long grey sock with a dark patch on the sole. She looks at it fondly, gently rubbing her thumb along it. “Ready to go back beneath my sole again, little Summer?” She whispers, then slips the sock on. The last shriek from the video plays in her mind, and she pretends she can hear it coming from beneath her foot with every other step.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3531