Perfect Sister by GMD
Summary:

An 18 year old girl inevitably finds herself shrunk and in the hands of her torturous and cruel younger 15 year old sister. But when she's given the chance to pay back each and every wrong, what could possibly happen?


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8800 Read: 101640 Published: April 24 2013 Updated: June 08 2013
Story Notes:

My Grand Debut!

1. Chapter 1 by GMD

2. Chapter 2 by GMD

3. Chapter 3 by GMD

4. Chapter 4 by GMD

5. Chapter 5 by GMD

6. Chapter 6 by GMD

Chapter 1 by GMD
Author's Notes:

I had a little trouble with word and such, so there are some parts where it's indented, some where it's double spaced. Others will not be so just take it. It'll only be for this chapter so don't worry.

Natalie started to grumble to herself as soon as her ears detected the monotonous beeping of her bedside alarm clock. She stretched out a clumsy arm and brushed her finger against the snooze button which invariably did nothing. The droning of the constant beep beep went on and on. Natalie cursed and slid her legs out from under the warmth of the cotton blanket. She reached back towards the small digital clock and extended one perfectly manicured finger. The alarm stopped as soon as her finger pushed the button.

 

Natalie pulled her hand back and blinked her eyes to get rid of the morning-time drunkenness. Nothing registered except the fact that the alarm clock had finally cut off its alarm. Then the words School and Thursday slowly wormed their ways into Natalie's consciousness. She gritted her teeth and reluctantly stood up off the couch as the springs gave what seemed like a sigh of reprieve when her weight shifted off of it.

 

Clothes were spread out on Natalie's floor and she stared at them. All dirty. She stripped of her pajamas which left her in only a single pair of pink panties and a purple bra. She stumbled toward the closet and grasped the cool metal handle of the knob tightly. Natalie swung the door open and stared at the rows of shirts, dresses, shoes, and pants all folded or hung up neatly and orderly. She grabbed the first pair of pants she saw and the nicest looking t-shirt that she could find with only a 2 second sweep of the clothes.

 

Natalie's thoughts were jumbled as she tugged the clothes on. It was Thursday, the worst day of the week to her. God, I hate Thursdays. Natalie tugged her jeans on and threw on the pink t-shirt with 'New York' spread across the front. That's when a thought hit her suddenly.

 

Oh wait, no I don't. Not anymore. A smile slowly crept its way up Natalie's face until a full-fledged grin spread from ear to ear. Natalie tip toed over to her cabinet and stared at the small wooden top drawer. Her fingers seemed to find their own way to the wooden handle and her muscles seemed to act of their own accord as the drawer was pulled open. And there she was.

 

Kate wasn't awake yet, Natalie could see that, but she soon would be. Natalie stared down at her older sister. Kate was sleeping on a pair of her purple panties and apparently it got cold during the night because she wrapped herself up in the fabric. Natalie leaned down closer to her sister and tried to hold her breath in as much as possible. Enough time wasted. Natalie poked Kate's back and watched her stir.

 

Kate was having the greatest dream she'd had in a while. Her foot hovered over an insignificant bug on the ground. But it wasn't a bug, it was her sister, Natalie. The tiny squeaks reached her ears and the pleas for mercy went unanswered as Kate just laughed and laughed at her sister's misfortunate plight. 

 

"I'm sorry, but I don't help icky bugs." Kate did her best to put on her most sincere face. But the act fell and her bright grin grew as she brought her foot down onto Natalie. Or at least, as she was about to until the real world came in and smashed her dream to bits.

 

The nudge of the finger was all it took for the 3-inch tall 18-year old girl to wakeup from her slumber. The hard yet sleek surface of the manicured nail dug into her back and pushed her whole body forward. Kate wrapped up in the panty cloth some more until she finally knew that Natalie wasn't going to take her resistance anymore.

 

"Wakey wakey Katey, we've- I mean YOU have a big day ahead of yourself." Kate groaned as the folds of purple cotton cloth were gently, but firmly removed from her body.

 

            "Come on little sis, I know you were sleeping, but it's time for school!" Kate groaned again. School usually meant being under Natalie's feet or in her backpack.

            "Oh yeah! I almost forgot, how silly of me!" Natalie smiled an unusually cheerful smile at her older, 3-inch tall sibling. If you weren't Kate, you wouldn't have detected the monstrous amounts of sadism camouflaged by that happy grin.

            "ANOTHER thing I forgot to mention" Natalie started in a lightly musical tone "Is that it's Thursday." 

            Kate gave a strangled cry and ran toward the back of the drawer. Natalie just sighed and lazily groped around the confined wooden space with her hand. 

            "C'mon Kate, you and I know what's going to happen." Natalie said as she dramatically creeped toward Kate with her overwhelming hand. Kate gave a strangled cry as the doughy palm flesh collided with her and 5 immense digits slowly curled in around her body.

            Natalie heard the screaming and thrashing coming from her hand. The only thing the petty resistance did was elicit a small sigh from the titanic sibling. Natalie slowly splayed open her palm at the safe height of chest level. Kate collapsed into the soft hand-flesh with tears streaming down her cheeks.

            "Why Natalie? WHY!?" Kate screamed in desperation at her younger sibling's colossal visage.

            "Why? You know why. Dr. Preston always gives some type of boring speech every Thursday. I can't stand him! I need you Katey; I need you to keep me busy." Natalie's hand shook with excitement as she explained her reasons, as was custom each week when Kate would collapse mentally for a brief period.

            “No! You know exactly what I mean!" Kate screamed. Natalie's grin didn't seem like it could expand any more, but her lips spread a little farther.

            "Ohhh!" Natalie drawled out, acting stupid. "You mean, why do I do this in the first place, is that it?" Kate nodded with tears running out of each eye and down her face.

            "It's simple." Natalie started as if she was explaining addition to a 4 year old. "It's because I can." She laughed even more. "It's because you can’t stop me. Because I want to, all of that."

            "B-but I'm your-your... your sister!" Kate cried out in a last ditch effort.

            Natalie's smile dropped and her smile disappeared. "I don't have a sister" she said straightforwardly. Kate's shaky, yet standing, mental state finally collapsed in upon itself and she broke down into tears. The salty water flooded her tear ducts and eye socket as each drop vyed for release. The torrential stream of liquid came.

            Natalie watched the sobbing girl. Almost anyone else would have had a change of heart at that moment. The wretched sobbing three inch tall teenager would have broken anyone's heart. Anyone except Kate that it, all she could find was perverse pleasure.

Time for the big moment. Natalie reached her other hand over Kate's body and slowly extended her thumb and index finger to both sides of Kate. She pinched her older sister and slowly brought her lower until she was hanging right over the waistline of the jeans.

            Natalie tugged open her jeans' waistband and dangled the silent, tearstained blonde over her open crotch. Without any regret or hesitation she dropped Kate into her panties and let the waistband snap shut over the squirming form of her older sister.

            "There. That's a good place for you Katey." Natalie smiled and walked out her bedroom door without looking back. 

 

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you think!

Chapter 2 by GMD
Author's Notes:

So chapter 2 and 3 were originally 1 chapter. I divided them into two, not because it was too long, but because I thought it would be better as a split chapter. That's why the ending seems rushed and short. It is.

Not much dialogue in part 1, but I hope what is written doesn't disappoint.

Kate didn't even have time to scream as the restraining fingers released her. The wind whipped past her hair as the chilling descent into the cotton prison continued. Goosebumps spread along her skin like a rash as the wind cooled her outer body temperature rapidly. But finally, Kate arrived at her destination; Natalie's Panties.

 

Kate's body shivered even more rapidly as she took in the sight before her. Even though the cold was gone and the heat was rising in temperature rapidly, more and more goosebumps kept rising up and displaying themselves on Kate's entire body. The only thing that could cause the girl to act like this was standing in front of her. Kate's eyes were locked on Natalie's monstrous sex which stood tall only a few feet away. The thing puffed up slightly and startled Kate. Her gaze was torn away and instead of focusing on the terrifying sight,  she tilted her head back and made eye contact with Natalie, who's head seemed to be up in the sky. Natalie winked once, slowly, dramatically, as she smiled down at Kate. Then the finger that held the waistband out disappeared from sight. Before Kate could even comprehend what was happening, the pants, along with the panties, snapped back to their normal shape and conformed themselves to Natalie's body.

 

For Kate, this meant that when the panties were suddenly snapped back into normal position, she was take along with them. The high speed of the panties caught Kate by surprise and before a yelp could be made, Kate was slammed against Natalie's moist pussy. The smell of sex started to pervade every molecule of the air around Kate while the stifling heat still remained and also slightly increased. Kate squirmed around and pushed with her limbs as she attempted a desperately futile attempt to somehow escape the panty prison. A sudden vibration deep within Natalie convinced Kate to stop if she knew what was good for her.

 

Natalie sighed in contentment as soon as she registered the feeling of her older sister's puny wriggling body against her vagina. She briefly thought about what it must look like, to be trapped in some girl's panties and you're helpless to stop the girl. To Natalie's satisfaction, she felt her nipples hardening through the t-shirt and her nether region started to grow even wetter. Serves the bitch right. Natalie quietly took a few steps out of her bedroom and into the hallway. With each step, as she moved one leg forward, the panties tightened as they stretched and Natalie could feel the form of her older sister. Natalie's mind strayed back to the environment inside her own underwear. She imagined unbearable heat and the constant moist presence of her monstrous pussy.

 

By the time Natalie reached the end of the hall and arrived at the top of the stairs, her face was blushing a nice shade of red. She took breaths in quick short gasps. Sweat had broken out on her body and some places on her reflected the lamp and hall lights like a mirror. Natalie clutched the hand railing tightly and stood up with a little more self control. Until her sub conscious intervened and sent her over the edge. Natalie's right hand seem to contract it's own mind and it moved near her crotch. Her index and middle finger stroked the area she knew her sister to be in. Natalie shivered as the light sensations rolled over her body. Finally, her hand pushed on her sister's form gently, so as not to hurt, but forcefully enough to move the girl deeper in.

 

Kate had finally managed to find a place that was as comfortable as could be in the hot, moist hell she was enduring. The hellacious walk had strained her immensely. Whenever she felt one leg start it's inevitable forward march, the panty tightened as the material was stretched out in both directions. Kate didn't have time to react, and the tightened material firmly pushed her against her younger sister's lips. Kate's arm slipped past the lips during one step and the sudden fear of being swallowed by Natalie's pussy became all too real. Kate scrambled sideways during the next few steps and managed to make it so that she was pressed right next to Natalie's womanhood, but not onto it.

Then the hand came. Kate felt the fingers brush up against her, even through the layer of cotton and then the jeans. When they passed, the sense of relief was profound in her. Then the push came. Right as Kate snuggled back into her 'safe zone', the two fingers were back. The nudged Kate gently, then with increasing force. The 18-year old's eyes went wide with fear. As her body started to move, the destination soon became clear. Natalie was steering her sister toward her own open lips.

 

"NO! Natalie please! PLEASE!" Kate cried, screamed, and whimpered all at once.

 

"Don't do this to me! I'll die! I'll die!" She collapsed into tears as the fingers advance continued on interrupted. Right outside Natalie's engorged lips though, the titaness pulled her fingers back. Kate continued to whimper and sniffle as she lay on the cotton right outside her sister's humongous sex. Then the fingers came back, but the stroking was all that came with them.

 

"C'mon Kate, give me SOME credit here. I'm not a murderer! Just a girl playing with her toys, what's wrong with that?" Natalie pulled open her panties waistline once more. "Kate, are you even listening?" Kate was curled up on the cotton in a fetal position. An occasional whimper or sob escaped the 18-year old as the godlike sibling observed her quietly. Natalie sighed and reached in and gently scooped Kate out of her panties. She slid Kate into her pocket and snapped her waistline shut. 

She descended the stairs and hurriedly packed up for school, as she waited for the bus.

End Notes:

Next Chapter: The bus is a little late and parents are at work so Natalie decides to once more take advantage of Kate's new usefulness.

 

Next chapter is insertion central baby. 

 

Tell me how I did on my erotica!!!

Chapter 3 by GMD
Author's Notes:

So this is it (for now) I planned on more for this story, and I most likely will come back, but I ended this for now because it really was just me easing into writing.

Natalie held the terrified looking Kate in her open palm. Her sister looked up at her with large pleading eyes. Tear stains darkened the pale, smooth skin of the cheeks and Kate's eyes were still wet. Natalie smiled down at her sister and gently stroked the girl's cheek with the tip of her finger. Kate didn't even flinch but instead took the seemingly affectionate display without a reaction. Natalie pulled the finger away, the smile still stuck to her face, but for a much greater reason this time. 

 

The massive fingers around Kate all of a sudden started to curl inwards and around her. Although the tender stroking she received a minute ago didn't startle her, this did. Kate thrashed and squirmed wildy as her titanic sister slowly entrapped everything from her shoulders down with 5 normal digits. She struggled madly in Natalie's grip but the younger teen squeezed Kate briefly and cut off all air supply, stopping the resistant efforts to gain freedom.

 

Natalie sat on her bed with her fingers still curled in tightly around Kate. She looked at her sister again from a new perspective than any other she'd had since Kate had shrunk. No longer was she Kate the Sister, or Kate the Slave, at the moment, she was Kate the Toy. Natalie slowly removed her shirt which left her bare stomach and bra which stood supporting her breasts. Next, Natalie shrugged off her pants and then swung her legs up onto the bed. She was now devoid of clothing except for her bra and panties. Natalie lowered the cotton underwear which revealed her bare crotch.

 

"No..." Kate gasped as soon as she saw what was going to happen. "NO! Y-You c-can't be serious! Natalie, please think about this!" Kate pleaded desperately, now struggling even more fiercely in the grip of her younger sister.

 

"Oh yes Katey" Natalie hissed out of excitement. She stroked her lips softly and felt the wonderful tingling in her crotch. Natalie started to rub more vigorously and then right as she was about to finger herself, she managed to control her excitement.

 

"No, not like that" Natalie sighed. Kate, not realizing what Natalie was actually talking about,  thought that Natalie meant her.

 

"Thank you Natalie! Thank you, thank you!" Kate started out before suddenly being cut off by the look in Natalie's face. 

 

Natalie's expression betrayed all the excitement she felt inside of her at the moment. All of her lust and sexual excitement were clear on display and when Natalie fixed Kate with the stare, all of Kate's relief and gratitude were replaced by feelings of horror and disgust. Kate looked down from the 50 foot fall right down to Natalie's exposed pussy. She could see the moisture and a climax had yet to be reached.

 

The hand containing Kate moved of its own will and lowered itself to Natalie's crotch. Natalie observed the size difference between Kate and her own vagina. Although Kate was larger when standing up, she was not thick at all. Natalie smiled and her excitement grew as she adjusted her hold on Kate. Natalie's thumb moved behind Kate's head and pushed on it a little. The rest of the fingers were still wrapped firmlt around Kate,s body. Natalie looked down at Kate and found her older sister looking up at her with an expression of total fear. She knew what was coming next.

 

Natalie dramatically inched Kate toward her hungry opening. Kate didn't even attempt to escape. Her eyes were fixed on the powerful womanhood before her and she resigned her fate. Natalie moved Kate up to her lips and released her between her outstretched legs, right in front of her awaiting vagina.

 

"Kiss my lips" Natalie said in firm voice. Kate stayed rooted to the spot as she listened to her younger sibling's command. I will NOT do this! 
 

 

Natalie closed her eyes and waited for the tiny little lips of her sister kiss the outer lips of her pussy. Nothing came. She cracked open her eyes and found Kate staring silently at her crotch. Annoyance flared up in Natalie and she forcefully put her hand behind Kate. She started to slowly push Kate closer to her waiting pussy.

 

"Natalie! No, No, No! I told you, I'll DIE! Stop! Please stop!" Kate's cries went unheard as Natalie slowly moved her tiny sister forward. 

 

Natalie firmly pushed her sister up against her tingling lips and bent Kate's head onto them. Using her index finger, Natalie smothered Kate's head up and down, which sent ripples of pleasure arcing through her whole body. As her excitement grew, so did the pressure on Kate's head as Natalie pushed and pushed even harder. Natalie firmly planted Kate's face up against her slick skin and smothered her in it.

 

Then Natalie thought of something even better. She pulled Kate away and pinched her between two fingers. Kate's relief was immediate as the pressure on her head and neck was relieved.

 

"Natalie" Kate cried, sobbing as she dangled from her sister's fingers. "I'm sorry for everything I did. I was a bitch to you, and I deserve every name and all the hate you have. B-But not this! Please, please..." Kate stared up at her colossal sister. And then she felt herself dwindling away even further.

 

Natalie watched with satisfaction as her sister shrank down to an inch tall. Now Kate was small enough to fit into her pussy without any discomfort. Natalie moved her hand back down near her crotch. This time, she spread her lips open and held Kate before them. 

 

"You can't do this! Nat, don't do it! I'll do anything, ANYTHING!" 

 

"Shut up Kate." Natalie shoved her sister past her lips. 

 

Kate was suddenly plunged into a world of darkness and the only light came in through a slit. The walls around her were soft and extremely wet. She moved torward the light slowly and the whole world around her shuddered violently. She knew what was coming next.

 

Natalie gasped as soon as Kate passed her open lips. She pulled her finger away and her hand out when she released Kate. There was no need for anything to do herself, Kate was already squirming around inside her. Natalie clenched slightly with her muscles and squeezed Kate against her walls. More ripples spread and the intense pleasure grew even more. 

 

Kate felt the squeeze, but to her it was anything but light. Her whole body was compressed and pushed about relentlessly. The squeezing stopped but she knew it was going to come again. It did. This time, Natalie squeezed her love muscles with relentless force against Kate's body. Kate threw her arms out but it was like trying to stop a train.

 

Natalie pumped her hips furiously, as she felt Kate being toyed around inside her. She clenched furiously and squeezed Kate's shrunken body with extreme force. There was no letting up and Natalie clenched tighter and tighter on Kate's body. And then she heard a small crack.

 

 

Natalie woke up with a throbbing headache. She thought about the dream she just had and all the things she did to her sister. If only it was real. That was when something caught her eye. Where was she? The ground felt soft, but it was too soft. To her left and right, cream colored walls rose up higher than she could reach.

 

Kate woke up from the terrible nightmare. It scared her that she could dream up something so terrible yet so vivid. But where was she now? Kate looked around and was surprsed to find herself in Natalie's bed. But where was Natalie? And what was that next to her face? Kate grabbed it and found a diary. She flipped to the most recent entry.

 

Dear Diary,

It's so great, Kate's still tiny (As always) and nobody suspects anything! It's funny though. Kate used to always bully me, and make fun of me, but now she's powerless to stop me. I find myself always keeping her in my underwear just because. And it feels awesome! Serves the bitch right too!

 

Nat

 

Kate shuddered and put the diary on the night stand next to her. It was real, all of it. Natalie's torture of her, her shrinking, everything. But now she was big, and where was Natalie? That was when the tiny voice registered in her mind.

 

Natalie shouted up as Kate read the diary. Luckily, since it was all a dream, nothing incriminating was written in it. She saw Kate shudder and her stomach plummeted like a stone.Then she watched Kate turn her head toward where she was between her legs. 

 

Kate's mouth opened in an 'O' as her eyes registered the fact that her sister was shrunk to what seemed like 2 inches tall. She didn't even move to touch her, only the fact that Natalie was tiny registered.

 

"Nat?" 

 

"Yes Kate it's me!" Natalie screamed up at her sister. Kate reached down toward her doll sized younger sibling and curled her fingers around Natalie. She shuddered as she felt her hand wrap around a real live human. She brought Natalie close to her face and studied her younger sister intensely.

 

"Kate help me!" Natalie cried as she realized her predicament.

 

"Help you?" A frown appeared on Kate's face.

 

"Yes, call mom, or dad, just help!" Natalie sobbed into her sister's hand.

 

"Help..." Kate mused. "You need help."

 

"Kate..."

 

I cried for help when you found me shrunk. I begged for mom and dad. I pleaded with you, and what happened?" 

 

Natalie trembled violently as Kate fixed her in place with a furious glare. "You dropped me into your fucking pants! I was forced to rub up against you, and be stuck next to your... Your..." Kate trembled herself as she relived the past month and half in her mind.

 

Kate's grimace slowly transformed into a smile. She softened her grip on Natalie lightly and her smile grew into a grin as an idea molded itself in her mind.

 

"Well, well. Look at you, all tiny and helpless. Who's the weak one now?" 

 

"Kate, please..." 

 

"Pathetic, just pathetic, Nat. You're pleading for MY help?" Natalie remained silent.

 

"You know, all those hours I was stuck in your panties, hot and desperate, I thought how amazing it would be if I could do this to you."

 

"Don't do it Kate, please don't..." Natalie whispered.

 

"But no, I'm not." Natalie cried with relief.

 

"Thank you! I promise, I'll never be a bitch to you, I'll never back talk you..." Kate cut her off.

 

"No, I'll take it a step further." 

 

Kate lowered her hand down to her crotch and pulled the panties she was mysteriously wearing down her legs. She spread her lips open and held Natalie right in front of the horrifying sight.

 

"Have fun Natalie, you're MINE now." Kate thought for a moment then added "Bitch."

 

She shoved Natalie into her hungry pussy and closed the lips, effectively trapping her sister inside of her. She pulled her panties up and put them back on as Natalie squirmed and twisted around inside of her. Natalie was right, this does feel awesome. Kate walked out of the room and into her own bedroom. The whole time, her sister was wiggling inside her furiously. Kate smiled.

 

"I could get used to this." She said out loud as she pulled on a pair of pants.

 

End Notes:

Check for other stories every couple days!

Chapter 4 by GMD
Author's Notes:

I decided to continue.

This is a bit of backstory.

 

About 7-8 Weeks Earlier

 

Natalie sat by herself in the old rickety house while the wind softly blew outside and the sun shined down lightly. The television was on, the only thing that broke the boring evening alone at the house. Natalie reclined on the couch and leaned back into the soft pillows that gave way and molded themselves to her thin body. Her brown hair draped itself across the red fabric and ran along the stitching.She kicked her legs out and stretched them for all it was worth.

 

The knocking interrupted Natalie's standard stretch cycle and nearly scared the living shit out of her. The day was just progressing into the evening, her parents had just vacated the house for a date night out, and no friends were expected over. On top of that, the mail didn't come until Tuesday. Natalie slowly moved herself out of the comfort she had just managed to create. Her muscles tightened as she hoisted herself off the couch and pushed up. The carpet fibers wrapped themselves around her toes like soft little foot warmers as she ambled toward the front door. Natalie's fingers grasped the cool metal of the knob tightly and turned the handle effortlessly.

 

Kate was there.

 

"What the hell?!" Natalie almost screamed, cried, and hugged her sister.

 

"Hey, look, I need help" Kate started out slowly. She briefly rethought her statement. "Ok, I REALLY need help."

 

"Don't you know you're not supposed to be here? Mom and Dad kicked you out. If they find you here..." Natalie grimaced as the unpleasant scenario played itself out in her mind.

 

"I know, I know! That's why I'm asking now!" Kate almost yelled at her sister but managed to wrestle her anger down a few notches.

 

"I just need some money. Only about 60 dollars. For gas." 

 

"No."

 

"I wasn't talking about your money. I was talking about some of mom's."

 

Natalie stopped talking altogether as her sister's true intent shined on through the 'poor beggar' disguise. If Kate had asked her for money only and been denied, it would have been much more respectful. But to steal their mom's cash without her knowing it? That was just pathetic. Low. Something Kate would do.

 

"Mom's at dinner. She's out with dad." Kate smiled slightly and tutted as if correcting a small child.

 

"Poor Natalie, you must not know mom all that well. If Dad takes her out for dinner, she leaves her own wallet here. Right in the 2 drawer in the nightstand on the left side of the bed." 

 

Kate waited for her sister to run up and grab the money just to be over with it but she stubbornly remained planted in the doorway, not budging in any way whatsoever.

 

"Well?" Kate asked impatiently.

 

"Well what?"

 

"Aren't you going to get the cash?"

 

"Why should I?" 

 

Kate stopped and asked herself if it was even worth talking to her 15 year old sister. Instead of asking again, she shimmied her way into the foyer and past Natalie. Natalie watched as Kate just pushed her out of the way and stalked upstairs towards their parent's bedroom.

 

"No Kate! You can't just take money from them!"

 

"Watch me." Kate answered as she continued trudging upstairs.

 

"I-I'll tell mom!" 

 

"Ok, I'll be gone by then."

 

Kate reached the second floor and turned towards the bedroom when she got knocked down from behind. Natalie flung herself onto Kate's backside and tackled the older girl to the floor. Kate fell face first onto the shaggy carpet and got a nice mouthful of the dirty unwashed fibers as each one rubbed onto her taste receptors. Natalie lay on top of her sister as she struggled violently underneath her.

 

"Natalie get off of me!" Kate screamed at her.

 

"No!" Natalie practically screamed right back. That was when the elbow caught Natalie in the gut and toppled her off Kate's back. Kate propped herself up on an elbow and glared murderously at the younger teenager. She hissed in anger and annoyance and got up to snatch the money from the wallet as Natalie gasped on the floor and clutched her stomach. Kate hurriedly thumbed 3 20 dollar bills and put the wallet back into it's original position before returning to the hallway.

 

"Natalie, all you had to do was give me the money." Kate said as she lightly touched her sister with her flip flops and sent a little push. The pain-filled Natalie rolled over onto her back and let tears drip to the floor. Kate took the moment and set her foot directly on Natalie's pained groin. Natalie's pain doubled when the foot pressed into her gut and pushed down on it. The throbbing pain grew sharper and sharper until it was like a brick hitting her stomach with relentless force. Natalie couldn't speak, move, or even breathe properly. Her hands scrabbled with the weighted foot heavily resting on her stomach but the skin felt slick and her hands couldn't get a grip.

 

"Aww, poor, poor, Natalie. Is my widdle foot too much for you?" Kate taunted from above as she grinded her foam sole into Natalie's stomach. Natalie grunted in deep pain and resorted to whacking the ankle and shins with a clenched fist. The first hit took Kate by surprise and the foot rose from it's entrapping position. left Natalie with the chance to breathe and roll out of the way. Natalie escaped from Kate's cruel clutches and fled down the stairs with tears in her eyes. She sprinted for the phone on the wall and grabbed it up just as Kate plowed into her back.

 

Natalie fell to the ground and lost her grip on the telephone. The wireless device smashed into pieces on the floor and died with a hiss and crackle as the electricity stopped flowing. Kate fell to the floor along with Natalie but landed on top of the younger teen. She grabbed Natalie's right arm and twisted it behind her back. Natalie cried out in pain as the bones and muscles bent at abnormal angles and went beyons their normal limits. 

 

"You need to learn a lesson little girl" Kate hissed into Natalie's ear. Little girl. It echoed around Natalie's mind as if a choir started shouting into her right ear. The two words seemed to build up in momentum and force until it was the only thing she was able to focus on. Little girl. Something happened to the words that couldn't be explained; Not by Natalie, not by Kate, not by an current laws of Physics that described how the universe worked. They changed.

 

Kate and Natalie felt the change in the room as soon as it happened. Natalie focused on the words and pushed at them with her mind. She didn't know how she knew, but she just did. The words jumped out of her brain and relieved all the pressure on her mind. It was like she could see them fly towards Kate whose face turned from sudden confusion to stark terror. The words wrapped around Kate and constricted her in their hold. Her body was reducing. Fast. Natalie watched as her 5'8" sister was suddenly reduced down to 3". Nothing even warned them of the coming event. Kate had just shrunk.

 

Natalie felt the tiny hands and feet scrambling around on her back. The odd tickling sensations reached through the fabric of her shirt and onto her skin. All pain was instantly forgotten as Natalie reached back and plucked Kate off of her back. She gripped her sister by both arms and pulled her around to her face. Kate's tiny, still-clothed body hung in front of her. Kate herself went wide eyed as she got a full glimpse of her now colossal sister's visage inspecting her every part. All she had to thank was that her clothes had shrunk with her. 

 

Natalie's mind was in turmoil due to the recent events. Conflict raged as her eyes took in every little detail about the now-tiny Kate. One part of her mind screamed out "Call Mom and Dad!" Another side, a much larger side, kept repeating "Keep her, keep her, keep her." 

 

"How did you get here?" Natalie asked Kate. It all depended on one answer. Kate didn't realize the full momentum of this one question and how much her humanity depended on her answer.

 

"I-I t-took the b-bus." Kate whimpered as her arms strained in their sockets and the tendons pulled out. The skin felt like it was tearing and pain coursed through her arms. Natalie saw the wincing and flipped Kate over into her palm. The soft cloth of Kate's tiny clothes made contact with her skin and sent a shudder running up her arms. But Natalie now knew what she was going to do.

 

"Ok, arms up" Natalie told Kate. Kate grudgingly looked up at her titanic sibling.

 

"I don't want to. It hurts when you hold me like that!" Kate cried. The words felt alien in her mouth. When you hold me like that. It at least knocked some realization into Kate as she started to comprehend her situation at the moment. She was no larger than a doll, depending on her sister for help, hoping that her recent actions didn't influence Natalie's decision. Her life and future were literally in Natalie's hands at the moment.

 

"I'm not gonna pick you up. Now, arms up." Natalie injected some iron into her voice as she lorded her power over Kate. The older teen reluctantly raised her arms up slowly. Natalie watched the girl's display of obeyment. She thoroughly enjoyed watching Kate follow her orders like a puppy dog. Kate raised her arms about halfway up when Natalie interrupted the movement and pulled the arms up herself.

 

Kate felt the 15 year old's forefinger and thumb underneath her arms and raised them upwards. Kate's arms rose without their own will and she squirmed wildly as they continued upward. Her body reacted as she thought about the pain she felt when being held. Kate squirmed aggressively but no resistance of hers could overpower the massive digits restraining her upraised arms.

 

"Good. Keep 'em up like that and we won't have any problems." Natalie's other hand reached out towards Kate. The huge fingers coming closer completely overwhelmed the tiny teen who gave a choked scream and attempted to run. But there was nowhere to go while her arms were essentially under the control of someone else. Only a whimper came out as Natalie finally gripped Kate's body with her thumb and index finger.

 

Natalie slowly lifted upward as her fingers grasped the miniature piece of fabric.The shirt slowly slid up Kate's body and over her arms. The pink bra was revealed as the shirt slowly exposed all the skin and bare body Kate had. Finally, the shirt came off over the arms as Natalie let go of them. The fabric came off and fell to the ground next to the doll-sized teen.

 

"Good girl. Now, I need you to get your pants off. Lay 'em right next to the shirt if you will." 

 

"What?! No!" Kate screamed out in pent up fury. It was bad enough that she was the size of a doll, at the mercy of her younger sister, the world, almost any other person who she would come across. But to have to strip in front of the 15 year old teenager? Kate nearly screamed again in rage and anger as the unfairness and wrongness of the situation came crashing in. 

 

"You stripped my shirt already. Now you want me to take off my pants? What the fuck is wrong with you?" 

 

Natalie sighed and applied an exaggerated exasperated look. But the whole time she hoped for a show of resistance, something that could give her an excuse to punish the poor, miserable insect of a sister standing on the table in front of her. Natalie reached a single nail forward and ripped away the denim jeans. The rough fabric tore easily and hung on her nail tip. She flicked the ruined pair of pants towards the shirt.

 

The bra came off next as the same nail managed to find a purchase on the practicaly miniscule article of clothing. Natalie ripped away the corsage and let Kate's breasts bob outward as they were freed from their constraints. The panties followed along. A recently trimmed bush exposed itself. Natalie's eyes focused in on her sister's nether regions and sparked ideas in her mind.

 

She slowly brought her right hand around and towards Kate. Her fingers slowly wrapped themselves around the tiny girl and grasped her body like a child would with a doll. Without even thinking, Natalie stretched out the waistband of her pants and dangled Kate's form above the opening. 

 

"Bye bye Katie poo" Natalie taunted as her fingers released Kate into the restricting hold of her panties. The ecstasy that came with it was incomparable.

End Notes:

Next chapter we go back to Kate and Natalie in the present.

Chapter 5 by GMD
Author's Notes:

I thought long and hard about this chapter. But I finally justified the 'feet' tag.

Magic... It's unpredictable, unknowable, unthinkable. We never really know who's going to be able to use it, who's to wield the awesome power that comes with it. Hell, I bet magic itself doesn't know what it wants exactly. We've had leaders, peasants, soldiers, factory workers, factory owners, and just plain common people suddenly have the weight of magic thrust onto their shoulders.

 

When first used, the user is usually in a state of extreme emotion, usually anger or sadness. These emotions unlock a part of the brain which acts as a bridge between the user and the magical flow of energy. You see, magic is everywhere, it's nowhere at all. It's here, there, everywhere. Anyway, the user is probably really mad or something. Then the bridge opens up and the user doesn't really know what it is. Their head fills with pressure as the energy flows in for the first time. Magic has to know its place, but you have to guide it. It just collects somewhere in the cerebellum, to the left a bit. Then the user focuses on something. It could be an object, a person, a phrase, an idea, who knows? But the magic flows through and into it. If someone was thinking of fire, fire would appear. If they were thinking of their wife naked, their wife would suddenly find herself without a bit of clothing. Magic has its own ways, and we would do well to follow them...

***

 

Natalie was still stuck in the pulsing cave of Kate's. The slick walls moved constantly and tossed her body around like nothing. Hot tears seeped out of her eye sockets as she was once more reminded of her patheticness now compared to her massive older sister. She thrust her arms out and stuck her legs out as the walls shuddered and threatened to close in. The strain came, Natalie couldn't hold the muscles back. They pushed together and squeezed Natalie tightly without any remorse. The 15 year old captive just relaxed her muscles and cried.

 

Kate felt her sister moving around in her pussy, no doubt trying to get into a comfortable position. She clenched Natalie just because she could. She enjoyed the absolute power, the dominance she had over Natalie. Kate reveled in the power, doing everything she could to make Natalie feel worthless, less like a person, and more like a pet. Just an hour (it depended on how long they were unconscious) ago Natalie was doing the same thing to her! She reached down and into her pussy. Her fingers brushed up against Natalie. The digits gripped the stick thin leg of the 15 year old and pulled her out without any effort or remorse.

 

Kate set Natalie on top of her drawer. Natalie watched as the gargantuan form of her older sister effortlessly carried her through the atmospheric height of chest level and down onto the wooden surface. She looked to her left and saw a hand mirror. The reflective glass structure towered above her. Natalie looked into the glass and saw a terrified young girl looking back. When she moved her hand, the girl in the mirror did too. It was herself, she just didn't want to accept it.

 

"Sucks to be on the receiving end, huh?" Kate smirked as Natalie's moment was broken up and interrupted.

 

"Kate I'm sorry-"

 

"Cut the crap Nat, I'm done with you. I said much the same, remember?" Natalie nodded her head silently.

 

Kate smiled. "So how do you like it?"

 

"Kate stop-" Natalie was cut off as Kate's hand descended rapidly on her. The tree trunk sized fingers wrapped around her frail body and once more lifted off with no effort. Natalie felt the G-Forces as Kate's hand rapidly descended you until she was deposited right next ti Kate's monstrous foot. The toes wiggled as they sensed Natalie's presence draw near.

 

"Look at me!" Natalie grudgingly tilted her head back. "I don't want to hear your pleading! I begged with you over and over, but you didn't help! So it's time to pay back the favor. You're not getting a molecule of help or pity, or even kindness. The only thing you should worry about is my foot coming down and snuffing the life out of your pathetic excuse for a body!" 

 

Kate followed up and rose her sole above Natalie. The massive ped moved at a speed that didn't quite follow its size and appeared above Natalie's head faster than her eye could follow. Then her vision was filled with skin and wrinkles. Sweat pervaded her mouth and spread its salty taste all the way over her tongue. She could feel the foot grinding her body into the floor. It hurt terribly, but nothing broke, nothing was even bruised. Just pain.

 

Kate frowned as her foot pushed down o to Natalie. At first, murder wasn't her intention, but Natalie's body refused to break. Kate grinded her sole onto the floor even harder. Natalie's body pushed up against her skin but refused to break. Or even give way at all. It just remained under her foot like an annoying stick in her sock. In her sock... Perfect. 

 

Kate stood up onto Natalie's body with her full weight. As always, it didn't break at all, just stayed under her sole. She removed the foot quickly and slid a drawer full of socks open. She snatched up a pair of baby blue ankle socks and quickly slammed the wooden drawer shut. A quick glance back confirmed Natalie hadn't move. Kate leisurely strolled over to where her sister was laying on the floor.

 

Natalie felt the foot leave from its resting place on her body. She didn't care. Her will had broken, or if it hadn't, it was really close to. She saw Kate grab the socks from the drawer, saw her move back, saw the two massive peds lay on either side of her, dwarfing her own body by at least 5 times.

 

"I was thinking; As good as it feels to have you in me, it won't do 24/7. So I asked myself, 'how am I going to keep Natalie with me all day long?' Then it came to me. In the form of some footwear I might add." Kate held up the blue sock as she looked down at Natalie. Natalie remained silent. And cried.

 

"Don't worry, I washed them about... 2 months ago?" Kate laughed and once more plucked Natalie off the ground.

 

The tiny struggling form fell into the fabric easily and slid toward the bottom. The lump in the toe section wriggled madly and pushed at the fibers of the cotton foot cover. Kate held the sock in both hands and slid it slowly onto her foot. The fabric slid onto her ped like a glove and went easily. Then Natalie came. She fit under the toes like it was a place she was destined to be in.

 

The doughy flesh forced itself into Natalie's face. The skin just pushed aside her efforts as it came like a tidal wave of flesh. The pale color was soon all she could see with a brief glimpse of baby blue every now and then. The toes drummed a beat on her body as they wiggled around and maneuvered her for a more comfy fit. They rested on her lightly. Natalie couldn't take it. The pressure built up again as she screamed in her mind. I want to be big again and Kate to be small! I should be doing this! This should be ME!

 

And just like that.. It happened.

End Notes:

It's short, who cares. The next chapter I think is the official ending.

Chapter 6 by GMD
Author's Notes:

Sorry for not uploading, I thought I had finished this one...

 

Also, sorry if my writing style isn't as good. I haven't written like this for a while and my other story's making me soft, Hehe...

Natalie woke up with a blistering headache much like before. She gripped her head as the pain pounded inside her skull. It spiked and increased by a ton as she moved around. Natalie put her hand on the wooden floor and pushed off to get her feet. Her wobbly, jelly like legs shuddered as they tried to support the sudden weight. Natalie stood, but she was shaking.

 

Kate cried out as the pain beat her whole head. A drumbeat went on deep in her skull and with each beat a wave of fresh pain hit. Finally, it felt like a needle was being slowly driven deep into her brain. It stopped gradually and the shaky teen took her feet. She felt good. Until Natalie's foot landed on top of her whole body.

 

Natalie felt something under her foot as soon as she took her first step. Instantly, a cry came from underneath her foot and the younger teen smiled as she realized what it was she stepped on. Natalie moved her foot to the side and looked down at Kate's 2 inch form once again.

 

"Glad to be tiny?" Natalie laughed as she stooped down. Kate freaked out and sprinted away to no effort. Natalie's hand shot out and gripped the tiny woman. Kate found herself in her younger sister's iron grip as she was lifted up to Natalie's face.

 

"Now, I think there's something I need to finish up that was rudely interrupted some time ago. I was gonna have an orgasm, I think it was." Natalie stripped out of her clothes and sat on her bed. She positioned herself carefully and made sure to hold Kate right next to her sex.

 

Kate found her head inches away from Natalie's wet pussy. A dribble of cum leaked out as she watched. And before she could form a thought her head entered. The rest of her body went along all except for her legs. Kate could feel Natalie's grip on her legs as she was thrust inside.

 

Natalie cried out in ecstasy as she felt Kate's body enter her. She gripped Kate's legs tightly as the tiny girl entered. Natalie's love muscles clenched her sister tightly as Kate went in. Soon she pulled her sister out. Kate was soaked in cum from head to toe. Fluids dripped from her.

 

Kate knew what was happening as she entered a second time. She herself had done this, just with an actual one, not a tiny human person. She was being used as a dildo plain and simple. Kate cried as the realization hit her. To be reduced to this was humiliating and also painful.

 

Natalie orgasmed right onto Kate. She left the tiny teen right next to her crotch as the orgasm came. Cum rolled out and onto the girl, drenching her. Kate didn't move as bodily fluids covered her completely. She just lay there quietly. Natalie bent over and slowly picked her cum covered sister off the sheets.

 

"Katey-poo, thank you for such a good orgasm!" Natalie cooed as she wiped all the cum off of Kate's body. The 18 year old looked up in defeat as her younger sister cleaned her.

 

"There! All better!" Natalie announced as soon as Kate was wiped clean. "Now you won't get it on my foot." Kate looked up in surprise, and fear.

 

"Kate, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to do this." Natalie dropped Kate to the floor and set her big toe on Kate's chest. "I didn't want to do this at first, but the situation leaves no choice. I'll have to kill you." Kate screamed as soon as she heard the words. She beat the toe mercilessly but all it did was tickle the giant girl.

 

"Yes, I'm very sorry, but there's no other way to take this." Natalie lifted her toe off of Kate's chest and held her sole right above Kate's body. Kate looked up in total fear as the massive ped hung menacingly above her. Natalie teased Kate as she wiggled her foot from side to side. She was debating whether to actually crush Kate, future uses for her sister winning the fight.

 

"Hey, Natalie, I-" Natalie looked up, shocked, as her mother entered the room. Cecilia looked down, just as shocked as her daughter to a sight that defied reality yet was happening right before her eyes.

 

"MOM!" Kate screamed. Natalie flinched and brought her foot down, not too hard because she wanted to keep Kate but hard enough to drive the air out of her sister.

 

"Natalie" Cecilia started slowly, her mind coming to grips with what was happening before her "What's going on?"

 

"Mom...I... It's not what it looks like" Natalie stammered out in fear. She had tears in her eyes, not from regret at what she had done to her sister. No, these tears came from being caught, the fear of being punished, possibly by the law itself.

 

"Mom, Natalie RAPED ME!" Kate got her voice back. Her tears were genuine. They flowed endlessly down her cheeks as relief flowed into her veins and strength returned to her body. Finally, an end to the hell she'd been living in. An end to Natalie's insane entrapment. She wouldn't have to wake up everyday, wondering if her sister was going to put her in her panties, or in her shoes, or any other despicably horrible place.

 

"Natalie... You know I have to tell the police" Cecilia informed her daughter.

 

"Mom...no..."

 

"Give Kate to me Nat." Cecilia extended her hand, splaying open her palm for her daughter.

 

"I-I can't." Natalie looked down at her foot. The wriggling body under it felt so good to her, squirming limbs massaging her foot. And the power she had over her sister, it was even better. She couldn't give that up! And what would she give it up for? Jail Time? Juvy? Possibly even assigned to a mental institution for the remainder of her life. 

 

"I won't."

 

"Excuse me? This isn't a choice for you young lady! Hand me your sister or else!"

 

"Or else what?" Natalie's eyes glowed as she imagined her mother, dwindling in size until she too was no larger than her pinky. It was almost second nature to her now. She just imagined something to be true, focused on it, and it happened.

 

And so her mother shrank before her eyes. 

End Notes:

This was fun!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3478