The Syndrome by Sizescribe
Summary:

A new york city bank teller experiences the misery of a decades old condition.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Giant, Lesbians, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Syndrome
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 17999 Read: 29777 Published: April 24 2013 Updated: April 24 2013
Story Notes:

Special thanks to Gtswburg & The_argonian!

1. Chapter 1 by Sizescribe

2. Chapter 2 by Sizescribe

3. Chapter 3 by Sizescribe

4. Chapter 4 by Sizescribe

5. Chapter 5 by Sizescribe

Chapter 1 by Sizescribe

The Syndrome

 

Chapter 1 - Early onset.   

 

Alison sat in her seat, counting a few hundred dollar bills she had just grabbed from the drawer at her knees.  The average height black haired girl slips the bills through a small opening, smiling through the thick bulletproof glass of her teller window.  

“Four-hundred, thank you!”  She says sweetly as an old man grabs the cash and walks away.

Alison sighs as she watches him go, the afternoon sun streaming into the lobby of the bank, beyond the thick transparent wall she liked to call ‘her prison cell’.  She was pretty much fed up with her job as a bank teller, and at twenty-seven years old, felt she should be doing bigger and better things with her life.  It’s not like she had not put the effort in either, she had a master degree in english and education, but had little luck landing a job in New York City as a teacher.

“God, you’re welcome” The thin girl hisses sarcastically once she is sure the customer is out of earshot.

“Yeah that guy is kind of a dick” Alison’s blond haired coworker, Victoria says, not even looking up from her computer screen as she punches the day’s cheques into the computer, her long red fingernails clacking away at the keyboard.

 Alison turns her head to look at Victoria for a moment, studying the girl’s short, dirty blonde hair, her buttoned down shirt, black pants, and her black heels.  Alison could not help but note that her co-worker was quite the looker.  Two years her junior the girl had a new date every weekend, and Alison was quite jealous of her. It wasn’t that Alison did not try, or that she was ugly or anything like that, no, in fact Alison was quite beautiful, thin, with long shiny black hair and hazel eyes, but she had no idea how to talk to men, and had always been quite self conscious and introverted.  

“God vick, you aren’t done with those yet?” Alison whines as she places her elbows on the counter, holding her tired face up with her hands, her pink fingernails reflecting the soft yellow sunlight of the outside world.  

“Oh shut up bitch!” Victoria says with a small half smirk.  “You were supposed to do these today, y’know?”  She adds as she flips through cheque after cheque after cheque, entering the information onto a dated looking CRT screen.

“Well I counted everything” Alison fires back, rolling in her seat and standing up, raising her hands over her head and locking them together as she stretches and yawns.

Alison looks up at the round white clock which reads three-forty-seven, thirteen minutes left until the end of her shift.  She then turns her head and looks outside, tapping her black flat against the flat carpet of the bank floor.

“Go if you want...” Victoria offers, still not looking up from her work.  “I’ll finish up here” she adds

“Are you sure?? you know what happened last time” Alison reminds her co-worker, referring to the time Victoria had to stay and account for a five hundred dollar discrepancy.

“Yeah babe, I’ll be fine, you counted everything right?” Victoria raises her head from the monitor, as she asks the question, as if both girl’s lives were at stake.

“Yeah yeah, It’s fine.” Alison replies, waving her right hand at the counter. Alison then walks over to victoria, bending down and planting a kiss on the girl’s cheek.

“Thanks bitch!” Alison says happily as she stands up straight, walking over to her station and grabbing her small black bag.  

“We still on for tomorrow night?” Alison asks as she slips the small handbag over her shoulder.

“Oh that, yeah I can’t, sorry, I kind of met this guy...” Victoria trails off, her fingers still clacking over the keyboard.

“Oh...well, alright then, whore!” Alison says playfully, smiling as she walks towards the door.  

“Night” Alison says as she turns the handle, pulling the thick wooden door open with a high pitched creek.

“Night night” Victoria says sweetly as Alison walks through the door, letting it click shut on it’s own as she exits the bank.

Alison takes a deep breath as the crisp spring air fills her lungs, a cool breeze washing over her face and buffeting her hair as she walks across the busy parking lot, weaving in and out of parked cars as she heads towards the street.  She stops when she reaches the bus stop, a few other people waiting for the same bus as her as she zips open her purse and takes her phone out.  Before she can do anything with the device an intense migraine hits her, causing her to close her eyes and take a deep breath.  What is with these migraines!? she thinks to herself as the pain subsides, gone as quick as it had come.  The girl opens her eyes again and blinks a few times as the bus rumbles towards the bus stop.  

Alison walks towards the bus and climbs up three steps, walking halfway through the nearly empty vehicle and sitting down next to a window.  She leans back in the hard plastic seat and releases a sigh of contentment, glad to be out of her prison cell and on her way home. The engine of the large bus roars as the air breaks puff loudly before the driver turns the wheel and pulls out into traffic.  

Alison plugs her ear buds into her phone, and turns on some music as she glares through the window, idly watching the busy rush hour traffic whiz by as the bus lumbers along its route. Alison looks around the bus, her eyes settling on a small man.  The man was dressed casually in what looked like clothes that would fit a small child, his tiny sneakered feet dangling above the dirty floor of the public bus, his small head not even reaching the bottom of the large window.  He turns his head and Alison can see his face, a prominent five o’clock shadow clinging to his chin, like moss on an ocean’s rock. Poor thing probably can’t see over the sink to shave. Alison thinks to herself.  She had seen those afflicted with the syndrome around the city once in awhile, and her heart always went out to them, their lives were undoubtedly harder than hers, as they struggled to survive within an uncaring society.

The bus grinds to a halt at Alison’s stop and she stands up, giving the small man one last glance as she passes by.  The thin girl exits the bus and walks a block or so down a busy main street, turning off onto a side street and walking a few minutes until she reaches a small three story apartment building. The thought of the tiny man on the bus is already far from her mind as she fumbles to grab her keys from her small bag.  She inserts the key into the lock and twists it, opening the door and walking to the stairs.  

The elevator door opens and Alison steps in, hitting the button marked with a black three.  The doors slide closed and she can feel the elevator rise for a brief moment before a bell tolls, the doors slipping back open again, presenting Alison with the familiar sight of the hallway outside of her apartment.  Alison exits the elevator, keys still in hand and walks to the door marked ‘5’ where she slips a key into the knob and twists, swinging the thick metal door open and stepping inside.  

Alison sighs as she slips her flats off of her tired, slightly sweaty bare feet, wiggling her  damp toes against the smooth hardwood floor as she places her handbag besides her discarded footwear.  She walks into the small spartan living room and plops down on the couch, Lifting her legs up and plopping her feet onto the coffee table as she grabs a remote control. The young woman sighs, pressing a button which causes the small television across the room to come to life.  A primp looking woman with brunette hair sits in an anchor chair, the skyline of manhattan behind her as she speaks with a sense of urgency.  

“And in health news today, a startling announcement from top scientists regarding Subtraction syndrome, the mysterious condition that causes its victims to diminish in size, leaving millions dead or severely handicapped since the late 1940’s”  The woman pauses for a moment before continuing.

“We now go to our senior correspondent, Jim Henfray, who is live outside of the academy of sciences here in New York, Jim?” The reporter asks as there is a slight pause before the sound of Manhattan traffic fills Alison’s small apartment.

Alison adjusts herself uncomfortably on her seat, the subject seemed to be coming up quite a bit today, and the young woman pondered if the universe might be trying to tell her something.  She watches the screen attentively as the academy of sciences building appears on the screen, in front of it, a middle aged male reporter holding a small microphone, random people passing him by in the background.

“Thank you Diane” the Reporter says solemnly, before beginning his report.

“Moments ago, top researchers held a press conference here in this very building”  The reporter says as he shakes his downward turned palm towards the camera, before turning around and motioning towards the grand building behind him.  

“They claim to have discovered the gene responsible for the disease, and shockingly enough, claim every one of us possesses it.”  The reporter says. He pauses as the screen changes, showing a tall red haired woman, dressed in a blue blazer standing behind a podium. Dozens of reporters gathered around her as she speaks.

“Yes, we believe every person on the planet is susceptible to the syndrome... next question” The woman says coldly before pointing to someone else in the crowd, a muffled masculine voice shoots of a short inaudible question from somewhere off camera, the scientist thinks for a few moments before answering.

“At the moment there is nothing that can be done to reverse or slow the disease, though there are some treatments currently undergoing clinical trials...” the woman says in the same clinical tone.  “Next question” she adds as she points to someone else in the group.

“Do you have an estimate on when you think a cure might emerge?” a muffled female voice asks inquisitively from off screen.

“I can’t answer that question, as we simply do not know... We have made very little progress over the last couple of decades, and we seem no closer to curing this condition now than we were twenty years ago” The scientist says, barely finishing her answer before the screen cuts back to the anchor woman.  

“So, Jim, in effect what she was saying, isn’t this the same thing we’ve heard over and over again throughout the years, why come out with this announcement now? Especially when they are no closer to a cure than they were a few decades ago?”  The anchorwoman asks, the screen shifting back to the reporter in front of the academy.

“Well Diane, the way it was explained to me is that they want to keep everyone in the know regarding the latest research, in hopes of raising public awareness levels.  These people go through so much, a lot of them losing their jobs, their homes, and even their lives due to this devastating condition.” The reporter replies before the screen cuts back to the anchor woman once again.

“Devastating indeed” The anchor says softly.  

“Thank you Jim” She adds as busy news music fills Alison’s apartment, the daylight slowly fading away from the outside world as the sun sets, leaving the apartment dim, save for the glow of the television.

“When we return, how to tell if you are at risk, signs and symptoms, and when you should see a doctor, next.”  The anchorwomen finishes as the camera zooms out, showing the entirety of the set before the screen flashes to a car commercial.

Alison squirms uncomfortably against the cushion of the couch as she yawns, her mind flashing through all of the victims of Sub-syndrome she has come across throughout the years.  She quickly dismisses the depressing thoughts from her mind as her phone rings, she lifts it from the end table and looks at the caller’s name before looking it up.

“Hi mom” she says softly as she puts the phone to her ear, lifting her legs from the coffee table and tucking her feet underneath her body, indian style.  

“Yeah, I got the card, thanks, it was cute”  The girl giggles as she eyes the colorful birthday card that was standing on the end of the empty coffee table in front of her.

“You didn’t have to put that much money in there though, I’m fine really.”  Alison complains, her voice taking on a slight whining quality.

 It’s ok, it’s work...” She says, her tone returning to normal as she stands up, pacing into the kitchen and opening the fridge, staring into it idly as the anchor woman appears on the television once more.  Alison does her best to tune her droning out as she continues her conversation with her mother. But cannot help overhearing the onset symptoms of sub-syndrome.  The list goes on for quite some time, listing stomach problems, migraines, muscle and joint pain, along with a myriad of other symptoms.  It hit’s Alison at that point that she has been suffering intermittently with migraines for the past couple of days, she hesitates before responding to her mother.

“Yeah..yeah, I’m here ma.” She says as she glances back at the tv screen, a slight look of concern playing across the features of her youthful looking face.  She looks back into the fridge and grabs a package of ham, and a loaf of white bread, closing the fridge and placing the items on the counter before she starts to make herself a sandwich.

“Oh yeah??!” The girl squeals happily into the phone as she peels slices of ham from the white package, carefully placing them on a slice of white bread.  

“I bet she was happy about that, aww” she coo’s into the phone as she places another slice of bread atop the ham, and lifts the sandwich to her mouth.

“Alright mom I am about to eat, yeah, yeah,mm hmm, ok love ya, bye!” Alison says, hardly letting her mother get a word in edgewise. She peels the phone away from her ear, pressing the end call button and placing it down on the kitchen counter.  She plugs the device into her phone charger and takes her sandwich into the living room,  plopping down on the couch once more.

The rest of the night goes by like any other night in Alison’s small apartment, she sits in front of the television for a while, gets up, takes a shower, and gets changed into sweatpants and a pink t shirt.  Alison lays in bed, flipping through a thick hardcover book, losing track of time as she becomes absorbed in the story she is reading.  Finally she looks over at her alarm clock, the red LED numbers reading One-fifty-eight. She quickly folds the page and places the book on her nightstand.  She sits up and lazily scratches her side before standing up and lumbering into the bathroom.  

Alison checks her face out in the mirror for a minute or two, checking for any blemishes.  Satisfied that there are none she picks up her toothbrush and turns the water on, squeezing some paste on it’s surface before plunging it into her mouth and brushing her teeth.  About half way through the process Alison feels a sharp pain in her stomach, severe enough for her to drop the toothbrush into the sink as she doubles over.   She grabs the vanity with her hands and takes deep breaths, her head slowly starting to pound as the most severe migraine she has experienced in her life rips through her skull.   

“Oh..oh god!” she whimpers as she lifts herself up, placing her hands on her head, covering her eyes from the bright bathroom light that now blasts her with the intensity of a helicopter searchlight.  

As quickly as the dreadful pain in her head and stomach appeared, it vanished, leaving the young woman confused and frightened.

“What is going on with me!?” she says out loud, taking a few deep breathes as she grabs her now drenched toothbrush out of the sink, flicking off the excess water before rinsing it off and placing it back in it’s holster and rinsing her mouth out.

She lumbers back into the bedroom and sits on her bed, staring off into space for a few moments before clicking off her light.  The small bedroom becomes pitch black, the silence only being broken for a brief moment as alison crawls under her covers.  She closes her eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep, making a mental note to call for a doctor’s appointment first thing in the morning.


 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 




 






Chapter 2 by Sizescribe


 

Chapter 2 - Diagnoses

 

The steady sound of traffic and birds chirping slowly lulls Alison out of a deep slumber, her heartbeat pounding in her skull like a jackhammer.

 

“Nngh” the girl moans as she smacks her pasty lips, rolling over and slowly opening her eyes.    

 

“Oh god...ow, ow, ow” she moans in pain as she lifts her hands to her head, her voice sounding strange in her own ears. She rubs the left side of her forehead as she blinks her eyes rapidly, the fresh morning sunlight penetrating her vision like an icepick being jammed into the top of her skull.   

She struggles to sit up, her muscles heavy and sluggish to respond to her brain’s demands.  She swings her legs from the bed, expecting to feel the cold hardwood beneath her soles. Instead Alison feels the inside of her pajama pants.  It takes a moment to realize exactly what is going on, but Alison pieces the puzzle together very quickly as she looks down at her shirt, which hangs over her body like a dress.  Alison’s lower lip quivers for a moment before she opens her mouth wide and unleashes a blood curdling scream, jumping out of bed and falling to the floor beneath her now heavy clothing, struggling to remove her sleepwear, which now seemed about three sizes too large.

“Oh my god, this isn’t happening, NO!” The now smaller Alison whines desperately as she rises, stark naked from the pile of clothing, running into the kitchen, her bare feet pounding against the wooden floor of the apartment.  As she runs she feels like she is in someone else’s home, her once familiar dwelling taking on an entirely different feel as the kitchen countertops, which once were around stomach level, now came up to her chest.  She picks up her phone, which now fills out her entire hand and taps the touch screen, dialing 9-1-1 onto the keypad and putting the phone up to her head, her hand visibly shaking.

“Yes, hi... I need an ambulance” The girl nervously stammers into the phone as she begins to pace back and forth on the cold kitchen tile.

“I woke up, I woke up, smaller...” Alison begins to cry into the phone, tears streaming down her reddened face.  “I can’t, I’m so scared!!” The little girl sobs hysterically into the phone. 

“Man..Manhattan!” she stutters into the phone, “O.K.” she says, calming herself down a little bit and taking deep breaths as she raises her forearm to her eyes, wiping the tears away.

“Two-forty-two east twenty second street, apartment three - A” the girl stammers into the phone, her voice becoming more composed.  “Thank you, yes, I can reach the doorknob...” she says, looking over at the front door, the knob hanging easily within her reach.  

She hangs up the phone and stretches over the now deep counter, unplugging the charger and bounding off into her bedroom.  She swings the closet door open and grabs a blue bathrobe, tossing it over her shoulders and then looking down at her footwear collection.  She frowns when she realizes they all looked like size tens instead of her normal size six.  She spots a pair of pink, worn out sandals and drags them out with her little bare feet, slipping her feet in and gripping the toe separators between her toes.  She looks over at the full length mirror, and blushes at how ridiculous she looks, the bathrobe bunching over her tiny feet, completely covering them.  She shuffles awkwardly into the living room and bends down near the front door, grabbing her small handbag and tossing her phone inside.  She rises and reaches over, grabbing the lock on the doorknob and giving it a twist before shuffling over to the kitchen and sitting down in a chair, the flip flops dangling as she clenches them between her toes, waiting in desperate silence for help to arrive.

After a few tense minutes there is a knock at the door.  Alison jumps down off of the chair, almost falling over as she steadies herself in the thick flip flops, sliding one foot forward, and then the next awkwardly as she shuffles towards the door, as if she were on ice skates.  She lifts her hand to the knob and turns it, pulling the door open and awkwardly staring upwards at the two paramedics standing on the other side. A short woman with blond hair, a little taller then Alison, and a tall, thin young man with a slight five o’clock shadow.  The man has his hands on the handles of a wheel chair, which he rolls inside as Alison sidesteps, giving them enough room to enter her home.

The woman looks down and frowns.  “Aww, sweetie, you must be going out of your mind.” she coos down, her slight spanish accent ringing throughout the dead silent apartment. 

“You can say that.” Alison replies, her voice downtrodden as she slips the strap of her bag over her comically large bathrobe.  

"Well you just take a seat right there” The man suggests as he opens his palm towards the wheelchair.

Alison slides towards the chair, lifting herself up and losing one of her pink sandals in the process.  Without another word Alison feels the chair twist around, and roll out of the door, the woman locking the apartment up before the pair roll her down the hall towards the elevator.

"Wait, my flip flop.” Alison calls out, twisting her body in the chair to look behind her as her apartment grows more distant.  

“Oh, don’t worry about that sweetie, you’ll hurt yourself wearing those, we’ll get you something at the hospital.”  the woman says sweetly as she hits the button, calling the elevator.  “You just sit back and relax” she adds as the the pair of paramedics idly chat about people Alison has never seen before.  

The elevator dings, the big metal doors sliding open, and Alison is wheeled on.  The doors close and the woman hits the button marked L, causing the elevator to descend for a few seconds before the bell dings again, the doors part  to reveal the small lobby of the building.  Alison can see one of her neighbors, Cindy, putting her key into the door, the young red haired girl, dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt, an eyebrow piercing glinting in the morning sunlight as she enters the lobby.  Alison’s blood runs cold as the girl passes her in the lobby, simply looking down and smiling as the diminishing girl is wheeled out into the street.

Alison closes her eyes as the cool, spring breeze hits her, intimidated by her encounter with her unruly neighbor.  Alison replays a scene in her head from last week, which involved her knocking on the girl’s door at three A.M. asking her to tone down her death metal.  Alison’s thoughts are quickly broken as she finds herself being lifted in the air. The chair rolls up a ramp onto the back of the ambulance and the female paramedic climbs on board, strapping Alison’s chair in. Alison’s phone rings from within her bag, prompting her to unzip her small handbag and reach inside, she takes the phone out and hits the send button before putting it to her left ear.

“Hello?” she says, her now higher voice still retaining a hint of fear and desperation.

“Rebecca it’s me...” she says into the phone, her voice dropping in volume, betraying her embarrassment as the female paramedic takes a seat and rolls up the sleeve of the thick bathrobe, revealing Alison’s skinny arm before placing a stethoscope on her own head.

“Yeah, I’m on my way to the hospital, sorry I didn’t call you guys, I...I...” Alison breaks down crying on the phone as she tries to explain to her manager what is happening “Have subtraction syndrome!” she blurts out through her tears as the doors to the ambulance slam shut, the female paramedic strapping a sphygmomanometer around Alison’s arm as the engine roars to life.  

“Thank you Rebecca” Alison says into the phone, sniffling a bit here and there as she tries her best to compose herself.  “I’ll call you guys when I can.” Alison says as she hangs up her phone, placing it back into her purse and zipping it up with her free hand as the woman squeezes a small ball in her own hand, causing the strap around her arm to tighten.

“Awww, sweetie, It will be alright, you know I used to be six foot two.”  The woman says as she places the stethoscope under the strap, measuring Alison’s pulse.

“re-really?” Alison asks as she rubs the tears from her bloodshot eyes with her free hand.

“Yeah, I woke up one morning, and found myself in the back of an ambulance, just like you. That was about four years ago.” The woman explains as the ambulance pulls out into traffic, the muffled sound of it’s siren wailing to the backdrop of it’s engine accelerating.

“When it happens real slow, that’s when you need to worry, you’ll be fine!” the woman says with a smile, unstrapping Alisons arm and picking up a clipboard, and scribbling on it with a pen.

“Name?” she asks as she looks up towards Alison.

“Alison Huntington, H u n t i n g t o n.”  Alison spells out her last name for the paramedic.

“Ok Alison, any allergies?”  The paramedic asks as she writes Alison's name down on the pad.

“Penicillin” the girl says as she stares off blankly towards the silver doors before her.

“Good, good, Insurance?”   The paramedic asks without looking up.

“NYC United” Alison responds in monotone, her mind wandering back to Cindy, her large face staring down at her, obviously taking joy in the fact that Alison was going through hell right now.

Alison answers the rest of the paramedic’s questions as the ambulance rolls to a stop, the silver doors swinging open and the driver stepping inside.  The female paramedic unstraps Alison’s wheel chair and the man grabs the handles, rolling the chair down the ramp and into the emergency room.  Alison looks up as the woman paramedic looks down on her, smiling, the man having wandered off.  

“Don’t worry sweetie, you’ll adjust...” she says before wrapping a small yellow ID bracelet to her left wrist, and then staring at her for a long moment.  Before Alison can reply the woman turns and walks away.  Leaving her in the middle of the ER waiting area.  She looks around and takes a few deep breathes, tapping her remaining sandal against the footrest of the wheelchair while she waits, and waits, and waits.  

The morning gives way to early afternoon before a middle aged doctor walks into the ER waiting area, tapping on a tablet, his slightly muscular frame covered in a long doctor’s white coat, his salt and peppered hair thick and erratic.

“Alison Huntington??” he calls out as he looks up, scanning the packed ER as his deep, heavy voice shakes Alison from her daydreams.

“Here” she replies, raising her hand, her thin arm sticking out of the thick bathrobe that completely covers her body.

The doctor walks over and sits on a chair near the wheelchair, facing Alison.

“Hello Alison, my name is doctor Sherin, what’s going on today?”  The doctor says in a calm tone as he leans over a bit and smiles.

“Hi doc, well I woke up this morning a bit smaller than usual.” Alison explains, laughing a bit nervously.  

“Oh, I see, I see.” the doctor replies, his face instantly taking on a more serious expression, causing Alison to grow a bit fearful.

“We will have to take some blood, c’mon lets go see what we are dealing with, shall we?” He says as he slaps his hands against his lap and stands up, placing his hands on the wheelchair and rolling it through a pair of double doors, out of the waiting area and down a long white hall.

Finally, opening a thick wooden door and wheeling Alison inside a small room, syringes and vials lay scattered across the counters.  

The door slams shut and the doctor walks over to the counter, grabbing a rubber strap, and a sterilized syringe, wrapped in clear plastic.  He rips open the needle and looks down at Alison. 

“Would you mind taking that off? I need to get to your arm.” he asks dryly, his whole demeanor changing, his eyes narrowing a bit.

“Can’t you just roll up the sleeve??” Alison shoots back defensively, rolling up her sleeve and holding her small forearm out towards the doctor, who places the syringe on the counter.

“It will be easier if you just take it off, hun.”  He says, smiling as he approaches the wheelchair, running his index finger down Alison’s reddening face.  

“Oh god, what are you doing?” Alison squeals as she squirms in the chair, jerking her head to the side to try and evade the doctor’s large masculine hand, which simply grabs her face and turns it upwards.  

“You know, you might find yourself really tiny, really soon. I can take care of you, if you take care of me, of course.”  The doctor says breathily as he begins to unzip his pants.  Alison closes her eyes for a long moment and takes deep breaths, her bottom lip quivering as she yanks her face away, placing her hands on the wheels of the wheelchair and pushing the wheels backwards in an attempt to distance herself from the doctor, but to her dismay she finds the wheels are locked.

“Nah uh uh-” The doctor is interrupted by a knock on the door, he quickly zips his pants back up and gazes down on Alison, after a moment he leans down and puts his mouth next to her ear.

“Not a word little girl, or you’ll find yourself in the psych ward.” he whispers coldly before standing up and walking to the door, opening it with a half smile.

“Doctor you have a patient in number two. If you want I’ll take Ms. Huntington’s sample.” A feminine voice suggests from the other side of the door.

“Yes, yes, that will be fine, thank you Melissa.” The doctor says as he swings the door open, revealing a young african american woman, dressed in dark blue scrubs, her curly black hair framing her youthful looking visage.  

The tall woman enters the room as the doctor exits, walking towards Alison and smiling as the door slams shut.  Alison withdraws her shaking hands into the the sleeve of the bathrobe, closing her eyes and leaning her head against the back of the wheelchair as the tall black woman approaches her.  

“Hi, Alison, I’m Melissa. I’m just going to take a little blood, roll up your sleeve please”  Melissa asks sweetly as she grabs a plastic chair, lifting it up and setting it down next to the wheelchair  grabbing the strap, and another plastic packed syringe before settling into the seat.

“O.k.” Alison replies, her voice quivering as she lifts the sleeve off of her right arm, turning her forearm upwards and resting it against the armrest of the wheelchair.  Melissa places her large hand on Alison’s small forearm, wrapping and tightening the strap around it, and tapping around for a vein.  

“Please try to keep still, stop shaking.”  Melissa says as she finds the vein she is looking for, tapping it as she unwraps the needle.  

“I’m sorry” Alison apologizes, contemplating telling Melissa what had just transpired before she had come into the room, but the doctor’s cold warning stops her dead in her tracks.

Alison’s thoughts are broken by the needle entering her forearm.  Melissa draws the syringe back, filling it with Alison’s blood before dislodging the needle and wiping the blood away with a sterilized pad.   

“Hold that there for a minute.” She tells Alison as she rises with the syringe, separating the contained blood from the needle which she tosses into a biohazard trash bin.  Alison complies and puts her hand on the pad, watching as Melissa exits the room, the door squeaking and slamming behind her.  

Alison sighs as she finds herself alone in the dead silent room, only the muffled sounds of people passing out in the hall breaking the quiet that aggressively assaults her ears. What am I going to do? she thinks to herself.  Should I go back home to California? Should I stay here and keep my job at the bank?  What happens If I keep getting smaller? What if that doctor comes back and finishes what he started?  Her mind rambles on, the flow of time going unchecked.

Finally she reaches in her bag and takes out her phone, touching the screen, causing the device to spring to life.  She frowns when she realizes that she has no service, not unusual for inside of a hospital.  She puts the phone back into her purse, zipping it shut while she nervously taps her feet against the footrests of the wheelchair, idly playing with her remaining flip flop as she waits, and waits, and waits.

After what seems like forever the door handle starts to turn, causing Alison to sit rigidly upright in her seat, her heart pounding in her chest as the door slowly swings open. Melissa steps through Alison breaths a sigh of relief.  

“Ok Alison, we have your results.”  Melissa says collectedly as she wheels Alsion out of the room, down the wide hall, and into another room, which looks like a regular patient room, with a small bed, a sink, a scale, and various other equipment.  

“Just have a seat up there and the doctor will be right with you” Melissa says, waiting for Alison to rise from the chair.

Alison rises from the chair and pulls herself on top of the tall half-bed, her body settling against the sterile white paper that covered the cushion as Melissa rolls the wheelchair out.  Alison quickly realizes that her flip flop is resting against the footrest of the wheelchair, she lifts her arm and goes to open her mouth to say something, only to have the door slam shut, woman, wheelchair, and flip flop, gone.

After another long wait the door handle turns and Doctor Sherin walks into the room, closing the door behind him and leaning against it with a smile on his face, a small stack of paper in his hands. He walks towards the counter and leans against it, slapping the small pile of papers on top of the clean surface before turning to Alison who is staring at him, her eyes wide. Alison’s chest rises and falls rapidly beneath her bathrobe as she clutches the heavy garment tightly with her hands, shrinking back from the doctor, lifting her feet up onto the small half-bed.

“Well dear, I have some good news, and bad news, which would you like to hear first?” he asks, his tone betraying the fact that he wants to give the bad news first.

Alison pulls her knees against her chest and narrows her eyes, not saying a word as anger and resentment bubble in her stomach, which also grumbles in hunger at the same time.

“Well, the good news is, we know you have an advanced case of Subtraction syndrome. This is a open and shut case, no long tests, no surgery, no guessing games.  The bad news however, is that you have an advanced case of Subtraction syndrome, and as you probably know, there is no cure.”  He finishes his explanation as he extends his arm, motioning for Alison to get on the scale.  

Warily, Alison extends her legs, hopping down off of the bed, her bare feet hitting the cold tile.  She timidly steps towards the scale and lifts her left foot onto of the device, followed by her right, cringing as the doctor lifts his arm and grabs the small square slider, balancing out the bar over her head as he determines her weight.  

“eighty nine pounds, what did you weigh beforehand?” The doctor asks in a clinical tone.

“One twenty eight” Alison says as she looks down at the ground, wiggling her toes nervously against the cold scale.  

“Stand up straight” the doctor half suggests, half demands as he slides the height bar out, lowering it on top of Alison’s head.  “Four foot nine, and how tall were you?” he asks in the same clinical tone.

“Five six” Alison says, a hint of depression creeping into her voice as she closes her eyes, trying to absorb what she is hearing.  

“OK, you can step down now.” he says as he scribbles something onto a piece of paper.

Alison steps down off of the scale and hops back up onto the half bed, watching the doctor write a few more things down before looking back up at Alison.  “Lay down please...”  He says, a small smile creeping onto his face.  

“Why??” Alison asks defensively, crossing her arms against her chest.

“I have to examine you...” he replies, already moving towards Alison, his hand reaching towards her and making contact, pushing her petite frame down against the flat bed.  

Alison begins to fight, pushing against the doctors large, masculine hand with both of her small petite ones, but she is easily overpowered and finds herself laying flat, looking up at Doctor Sherin’s smiling face.  

“Do you know what we do to patients like you who wind up in the psych ward?” he asks breathily as his large hand unbuttons the top button of the bathrobe.  “When they get too small to care for there, we move them to a research facility, where they run all kinds of tests and test all kinds of new drugs...” he says excitedly as he undoes every button, pulling the bathrobe open to reveal Alison’s stark naked body, her C-cup breasts and her vagina quickly being covered over by each of her hands.

“Don’t...” Alison pleads as Doctor Sherin lifts her left leg, moving her foot to his face and smiling.  

Alison does her best to pull her ankle from the Doctor’s grasp, but can only stare on in horror as his lips press against her small wrinkled sole, planting a wet kiss on it’s surface.  

“But that doesn't have to happen Alison, you can come home with me, I will take care of you, look after you” he offers as he lowers her leg back to the bed, lowering his right hand onto her flat stomach and rubbing it slowly up and down, the expanse of his warm palm weighing down heavily upon the tiny girl, reminding her of just how helpless she was, mentally, physically, and emotionally.

“No...take your damn hands off me, you pig!”  Alison snaps as she pushes the doctors hand away with both of hers, succeeding for a moment in removing the warm palm from her stomach.  

“But I’m not done with my exam yet” he says, smiling as his hand moves down, creeping towards Alison’s exposed womanhood.

Alison clenches her legs together around the large hand as it rubs against her private area, causing a cold chill to run down her spine.  

“I’ll scream...”  Alison warms as the doctor’s hand wiggles back and forth, prying her skinny legs apart, which causes Alison to hyperventilate and repeat her warning more earnestly.  

“I’ll scream!” she repeats, her voice cracking, she opens her mouth to actually carry through with the threat, but finds herself breathing heavily through her nose, the doctor’s other hand firmly clamped down over her mouth, covering much of her face as two of his fingers slip into her exposed vagina, sending pangs of unwelcome pleasure coursing through her system.

“Go ahead...” He says dryly as he stuffs his fingers all the way into Alison’s womanhood, causing the girl to moan in fearful pleasure against his hot, sweaty palm.  

For the next couple of minutes Alison is forced to helplessly writhe against the crackling paper of the half-bed as the doctor’s fingers have their way with her wet, slippery vagina. Her eyes bulging out of her head as he finally removes his fingers, unzips his pants and pulls out his erection. With his hand still over her mouth, he flips her onto her stomach, snaking his fingers underneath the tiny girl and lifting her until she is on all fours, her dripping vagina exposed as she struggles uselessly against his large hands.  She lets out a muffled scream against his palm as she feels his penis penetrate her vagina,  blinking her eyes in a slow rhythm as her body is rocked forward by his massive thrusts.  The pain slowly builds up inside of her raw womanhood as an orgasm is forced out of her, she moans in involuntary pleasure against the doctor’s saturated palm as she feels the penis dislodge from within her. A warm liquid splatters onto her butt crack, slowly dripping down as she shivers, collapsing on the bed weakly as Doctor Sherin removes his hands.

Alison immediately begins to sob hysterically as she feels a paper towel rub against her ass crack, wiping most of the gooey substance from her body.

“Aww, shh, shh, shh little girl.  It’s all over now”  Doctor Sherin coos as he flips the girl onto her back, covering her in the bathrobe before he walks over to the counter.  “I’ll get you your discharge papers and you can go. If you live alone, I suggest looking for other arrangements, most deaths due to the syndrome are caused by victims starving when they get too small to care for themselves. Though I am sure some people occasionally get caught up in a spiderweb, god, can you imagine?” The doctor giggles as he shuffles through papers on the countertop.

Alison buttons her bathrobe and sits up on the bed, disgusted as she feels the remaining stickiness of the doctor’s seed between her ass cheeks, her womanhood throbbing and burning as she silently sobs.  

“Here are your release papers, and I wouldn’t tell anyone about your little exam Ms. Two-forty-two east twenty second street, apartment Three - A” The doctor grins as he opens the door, stepping aside and motioning for Alison to leave.  

Alison jumps down from the bed, and wobbles awkwardly out of the door, which closes behind her.  Alison walks down the long sterile hall, awkwardly, clutching her bag to her chest as she wobbles back into the ER waiting area.  She exits the hospital and is greeted with the sound of crowd chatter, car horns, and heavy traffic as people and cars pass the hospital. People oblivious and apathetic to her little dilemma.  She steps to the curb, the cool concrete feeling unnatural under her soles and toes as she wears a downtrodden expression. An expression she has observed hundreds of time throughout the years, as she has gone about her life, apathetic to hundreds of little dramas that have unfolded around her. All of those faces flood into her mind’s eye as she raises her hand, attempting to hail a taxi, the late afternoon sun glinting off of the perpetual stampede of cars and trucks as they uncaringly pass her by.  

As a checkered yellow cab pulls up to the curb to pick her up, she realizes that today is the first day of her new life.  A life where her rights would one by one slip away from her, a life where people like her would walk by, not even glancing downward as they go about their business.  She opens the door and climbs into the back seat, a middle aged woman with curly brown hair behind the wheel.

“Where to?” She says as she starts the meter.

Alison hesitates a moment, contemplating telling the cabbie to take her to the nearest police station, but thinks better of it.

“Two-forty-two east twenty second street” Alison says in a defeated tone as she stares out of the window.


 



Chapter 3 by Sizescribe

Chapter 3 - Living Large: The Cost Of Being Small

Alison looks down at her release papers as the cab weaves in and out of busy Manhattan traffic.

“Rough day, huh?” The woman behind the wheel of the car says, smiling at Alison through the rearview mirror.

“Huh? Oh, yeah you can say that.” Alison says, trying to force a smile as she looks up from her papers for just a moment with puffy, bloodshot eyes.

“Nothing too serious I hope.”  The woman responds in a concerned tone, glaring at Alison for a few more seconds through the rearview.

“Subtraction syndrome.” Alison says firmly as the car lurches, turning down a side street.

“Oh you poor baby!” The woman says as she looks away, tossing her signal on as she pulls to the curb.

Alison’s eyes narrow, and for a moment she wants to jump up and pummel the woman, her frustration bubbling over as the cabbie’s mock sympathy washes over her.

“Okie dokie, that’ll be thirty two seventy five.”  The woman says as she stops the meter.

Alison unzips her bag and takes out a small wallet, producing two twenty dollar bills which she hands to the woman.  

“Change?” the cabbie inquires expectantly.

“Just keep it”  Alison says, failing to hide how annoyed she is as she opens the door and steps onto the sidewalk, slamming it shut.

As the car pulls away, Alison looks up at the third floor, spotting movement in the window just besides her own. She could clearly see Cindy peering down on her from between her white blinds.  ‘Great.’ Alison thinks to herself as she takes her keys out of her bag, and walks up to the front door of the building.  She twists her key into the lock and opens the door, heading to the elevator and pushing the up arrow. After a few seconds the doors slide open and she steps inside, pushing the button labeled three.

Alison exits the elevator and walks towards her apartment, stopping suddenly as she sees the now intimidating form of Cindy leaning against the wall outside of her own apartment.  

Cindy is dressed much as she was in the morning, except her feet are adorned with striped pink and white socks, one of which is leaning against the blue wall of the hallway.  Alison looks up at Cindy, who now appeared massive from her new perspective, Alison’s tiny head only coming to the top of her large breasts.

“Trouble in the shower little one? Or is that a fashion statement?” Cindy mocks, her lips turned up in a sinister little smile.

“Blow it out your ass.” Alison says angrily as she walks up to her front door, nervously fumbling with her keys, desperately trying to find the right one.

“Oh hey, relax! I’m sure my first day of highschool would have been tough too, If I would have gone dressed like that!” Cindy mocks as she giggles to herself, sliding her foot to the floor and opening her own door.

“Don’t let me keep you from your home-work though.  If my music is too loud, you just march your little ass on over here and let me know, ok?” Cindy says with another slight chuckle as she closes her door.

Alison finds the right key and shoves it into the lock, twisting the knob and opening the heavy metal door.  She walks in and drops her bag roughly to the ground before leaning back and opening her mouth, letting loose a long frustrated scream, which bounces around the emptiness of her apartment before it sharply dissipates. Alison then looks down at the pink flip flop, laying on its side against the cool wood of the living room floor.  Hospital not such a great idea, idiot.  Alison thinks to herself as she undoes the bathrobe, dropping it carelessly to the floor and walking into the kitchen.

The naked girl opens the fridge and grabs a bottle of ice cold water and unscrews the cap.  Without hesitation she hungrily lifts the bottle to her lips, taking long gulps of the clear fluid before she pulls the empty bottle away from her face.  Alison crushes the water bottle and tosses it over her shoulder, walking towards the bathroom as the plastic bottle hits the clean floor of the kitchen.  

Alison wanders into the bathroom and pulls back the shower curtain, turning on the water and watching as it cascades against the bottom of the tub.  The girl sighs as she steps inside, lifting the soap in one hand, and a pink loofah in the other, which she lathers up thoroughly. She then proceeds to wash her body as she sobs silently, her tears instantly washing down the drain as the heavy stream of steaming water buffets her face.  She rubs the loofah between her ass cheeks countless times, desperately trying to wash away the shame and frustration left there by the good Doctor.

After a few minutes Alison turns the water off, stepping from the tub just in time to great a sharp pain ripping through her skull.  Not again! she thinks to herself, grabbing a yellow towel from the linen closet and wiping it across her long black hair, before wrapping it around her scrawny body.

Alison walks out of the bathroom and towards the front door, grabbing her small hand bag and sitting down on the couch with it.  She pulls her phone out and sets it on the coffee table, looking at it for a long moment.  

“If I go home, it will just degenerate into what it was like when I was growing up...”  Alison says out loud, trying to convince herself that she would be making the wrong move by calling her mother.

But I can’t stay here, she thinks to herself as she picks up the phone, flipping through her contacts until she comes to one that stands out. She pushes the send button and puts the phone to her ear, listening to ring, after ring.  

“C’mon Vicky!” She moans as she stands up, pacing back and forth in the dim light of early evening. Alison’s head drops frustratingly, her eyes closing as Victoria’s voice mail blares

through the phone’s speaker.

“Vick, It’s me, Alison.  I just got back from the hospital and I need your help.”  She says into the phone, her throat tensing up as she walks to the fridge and pulls it open, looking inside at the barren shelves.  

“I - oh, oh.” Alison mutters as she lifts her free hand to her head, which pulsates in waves of sheer agony.

“I have no clothes, or food in the house, and my neighbor is being a total bitch to me.” She stammers into the phone, instantly feeling like a silly little child, who has nowhere else to turn.

“Please call me back”  Alison says with a sigh as she pulls the phone away from her ear, ending the call and looking into the bare fridge, a single slice of aging ham the only sustenance available.  

Alison grabs the near empty package, lifting the deli meat to her lips and hungrily shoving it into her mouth, gyrating her jaw.  She tosses the empty wrapper onto the counter and walks into the living room, sitting on the couch and reaching for her laptop on the coffee table.

She powers the device up and starts browsing the internet, checking her checking account and frowning.  She had been living check to check, and while she had just gotten paid, her balance was in the double digits.  She slumps against the couch cushion, the last bit of evening sunshine streaming through her blinds.  Alison yawns, exhausted as her stomach begins to cramp, her eyes blearily burning in exhaustion.  

Before Alison knows it, she is unconscious.

Alison’s eyes snap open as the thin walls of her apartment rattle rhythmically. She can hear her picture frames rattle against her beige walls as a muffled guitar riff blasts through the thin sheetrock.  She can hear the screams of death metal vibrate within her pitch black apartment, and she sits up.  She swings her legs off of the couch, her tiny feet only catching air, which causes her equilibrium to fall off kilter. A wave of dizziness swirls around her head as shadows loom large all around her. She climbs off of the couch, noticing to her dismay that she actually has to slide down, her tiny back resting against the couch.  She runs to the light and reaches up, up, and up, struggling to turn the large switch between her tiny fingers.

What Alison’s sees when the soft yellow glow fills her living room sends her into a mad panic, her tiny high pitched voice whimpering as she hyperventilates.  Everything had grown tremendous, the low lying coffee table, was now up to her chest. The couch looming taller than her, and her small thirty two inch television now looked like a big screen.  

“Oh my fucking god!” She screeches, her high pitched voice drowned out by the thumping of her neighbors music.

Alison grabs the yellow towel and wraps it around her tiny body, tears streaming down her little face as the towel bunches up at her little feet.  She picks up her phone, dropping it once as she fails to wrap her tiny hand around it.  The device feels heavy in her tiny palm as she checks a text message which reads ‘LoL date?’  The tiny girl fumbles with the screen and begins typing in a response, her tiny fingers tapping on the screen as the letters click audibly. ‘Please, I have nowhere else to turn’ she responds, sliding down against the couch and wailing hysterically as she places the phone in her lap.  After a minute the phone vibrates violently against her leg, causing her to look down at the screen.  ‘K, give me an hour?’ Victoria responds.

Alison takes a deep, quivering breath, relief washing over her as she taps once again on the phone.  ‘Ty sorry to interrupt but this sucks’ she replies, leaving a frowning smiley at the end of her message.  After a few moments the phone vibrates again.  ‘Address?’ Victoria’s message inquires.  ‘2 4 2 E. 22nd 3 A ’ Alison replies, hitting the end button and climbing to her feet, leaning her tiny bare ass against the couch as she looks down on her phone.  Another vibration buzzes against Alison’s tiny hand.  ‘Really? K, give me an hour babe.’  Victoria’s message reads.

Alison climbs onto her couch, and tries her best to tune out the racket.  She knew well that Cindy was doing this to her on purpose, and she was far too frightened to go over there and knock on her door.  After what seems like forever there is a knock on her own door.  Alison jumps down off of the couch and lumbers towards the huge metal portal, the door knob staring her straight in the face.  She reaches her tiny hand upwards, and unlocks the knob, turning it and grunting as she pulls the heavy door open.

She opens it and immediately staggers backwards as the huge lumbering form of Victoria appears in the doorway.  Her belted waist predominant in Alison’s tiny perspective.  Her flat stomach rising into a stylish white button down shirt, her dirty blonde hair cascading down around her neck.  Victoria stares down, her face cool as she simply blinks her eyes a few times.

“Wow Al, you...” Victoria begins as her jean clad legs stride into the room, her shiny red heels clacking against the floor as she enters the apartment.

“Yeah, tell me about it!” The tiny girl squeals upwards, backing away and closing the door, as her towering co-worker looks around the room.

“I thought this building seemed familiar, my friend lives here... actually that must be her.” Victoria explains as she listens to the death metal rattling through the walls.

“You know Cindy?” Alison asks, a little taken back as she climbs on the couch.

“Yeah I went to highschool with her.”  Victoria says, nonchalantly as kicks her heels off, wiggling her stockinged toes against the hardwood for a second.

“Let me go tell her to knock that shit off.” Victoria says, a bit angrily as she walks towards the door.

“No wait!” Alison protests, holding her little arm out dramatically from the couch, as if she could physically stop her co-worker from a distance.

“What?” Victoria inquires, turning her head and looking down over her shoulder at the little girl.

“She’s doing it to annoy me, if you go over there, it’s just going to look like I bitched to you.” The tiny girl says, lowering her arm onto her lap, and biting her bottom lip.

“Well that’s too fucking bad! You are going through enough!” Victoria says angrily as she thumps towards the door, twisting the knob and pulling it open.

“Please Vicky no!” Alison pleads, but the large woman simply walks out of the apartment.

A few minutes later the music stops, leaving Alison’s tiny ears to ring in the harsh silence left behind.  The tiny girl sighs in relief, her dull, ever present headache pounding in her skull as usual.  Thoughts of an angry Cindy stomping over and pummeling her little body swoosh through Alison’s head as she waits for Victoria to return.  A few minutes later the door opens and Victoria lumbers through, a smile on her face.

“There.” She says triumphantly as she closes the door, walking over to the coffee table, and sitting cross legged in front of it.

Victoria looks at Alison for a long moment, her eyes rolling over the tiny girl’s body as her tiny feet barely leave the edge of the couch cushion.  She looks into her sad, tiny eyes and opens her arms.

“I am so sorry Alison, c’mere.”  She says gently.

Alison climbs off of the couch, looking the seated Victoria in the face as she approaches her, tears in her bloodshot eyes.  She wraps her little arms around Victoria’s neck in a desperate embrace, her tiny heart pounding underneath the long, flowing towel.  Alison lets out all of her frustration, fear, and anxiety in long sobs as Victoria’s huge hand rubs up and down her tiny back.

“I don’t know what I’m gonna do!” she says between sobs, as she buries her face in Victoria’s shoulder.

“Shhh, shhh, shhh!” Victoria coos as she rocks the tiny girl back and forth, stroking Alison’s long black hair.  “I’m going to take you home with me.”  She says in the tiny girl’s ear.

“You are?”  Alison asks, confused as she pulls back, looking the giant girl in the face.

“Of course, what am I supposed to do? Rebecca is already looking to replace you.”

“Oh god, Vicky I have no money, and my rent is due on monday, and-” Alison stammers.

“Shh, shh, shh” Vicky cuts the tiny girl off by pushing her little head back against her broad shoulder.

“You don’t have to worry about that anymore...” Victoria says, petting the small girls long hair once again.

“What did they say at the hospital” Victoria inquires, eyeing the yellow ID bracelet on the table.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Alison says sternly.

“Ok, ok, that’s fine.” Victoria assures the tiny girl.

“They really fuck you in the emergency room” Victoria adds, causing Alison to break down into a blubbering mess once more, leaning on Victoria’s broad shoulder, which quickly becomes saturated in the tiny girl’s tears.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Victoria apologizes, rocking the tiny girl back and forth once again, before standing up.  

“Lets gather up some things, shall we?” Victoria says as she shuts the girl’s laptop, putting it aside, before walking into Alison’s bedroom.

Alison wraps the towel around herself and drags it across the floor as she follows Victoria.  The two grab Alison’s keys, her bag, her phone, and a few other miscellaneous objects, gathering them outside on the living room coffee table.  Once the two are staring down at the meager amount of items Alison will be bringing along on her exodus, both of them frown.

“Well, it’s not like you will fit in any of your stuff.” Victoria says, placing a hand on the tiny girls back.

“Yeah, I guess that’s true.” Alison says, her tone deflated as she glares up at Victoria for a brief moment, before lowering her head to the objects once again.

“We should get you something to wear for now, it’s only a few blocks, but it’s kinda chilly.”  Victoria says as she walks over to the coat rack.

The towering girl grabs a heavy black hoodie and she hands it down to Alison. The tiny girl steps out of the towel, throwing the heavy hoodie over her head, frowning as it comes down to her ankles.  

“Oh my god! so cute...” Victoria swoons, bending down and picking the tiny girl up, putting the hood over her head, and rolling up the sleeves so that Alison’s tiny hands can poke through.

“Hey, what are you doing? I can walk?” Alison protests as she pushes her little hands into Victoria’s chest, peeling her upper body away a few inches.

“And get a piece of glass lodged into your foot? I do not think so missy!” Victoria says, causing Alison to blush a deep shade of red.

Victoria grabs a plastic shopping bag, and tosses everything on the coffee table inside.

Alison clings to her shoulder like a lost puppy as she shuts all of the lights, and opens the door, carrying her, and what is left of her old life out of her former home.  The tiny girl watches in terror as Cindy’s door approaches, Victoria’s large hand knocking on it.  Moments later, Cindy’s smiling face appears, a white tank top tossed hastily over her thin frame.

“Hey, oh! Look at her!”  The giant rocker girl coos, caressing her ice cold hand over Alison’s cheek.  Alison shrinks back, turning her head and hanging it over Victoria’s shoulder.

“Oh, she doesn't like you!” Victoria says playfully as she rummages through the plastic bag with her free hand, taking out Alison’s keys, and handing them to Victoria.

“She better learn to, because she is going to be seeing me quite a bit.” Cindy says, her voice growing a bit cold.

What? Alison thinks to herself, her adrenaline pumping through her veins as she closes her eyes, her skin erupting in goosebumps.

“Oh hush, you are scaring the crap out of her, she’s shaking.” Victoria says as her huge hand rubs up and down the tiny girl’s back.

“I’ll call the super on monday.” Victoria says, leaning in and kissing Cindy on the cheek.  

“Alright, I’ll see you sunday night for Game of Thrones.” Cindy replies before stepping back into her doorway.

“Yep, later!” Victoria says as Cindy gently shuts the door, locking it behind her.

“Alright little Alison, time for us to go home.” Victoria says, her tone demeaning and condescending all at once.

“Do you have to call me little?” The tiny girl timidly whispers as she watches her apartment grow further and further away.  

“What else would I call you, silly?” Victoria shoots back, her red heels thumping against the carpet of the hallway, causing the tiny girl’s perspective to jump up and down.

“Uh, Alison?” The tiny girl shoots back, raising an eyebrow as a desperate sense of embarrassment washes over her little body.

“Or I can just turn around, and you can stay with Cindy...”  Victoria says, irritation creeping into her voice as she hits the elevator button.

“What? No! No!” The tiny girl protests, her head pounding with the now familiar pain of an imminent bout of shrinking.  “OW!” The tiny girl cries out, putting her hand over her head.

“What’s the matter?” Victoria asks as the two step into the elevator, the tiny girl watching her home disappear as the shiny metal doors slide shut.

Alison begins to sob, but finds her tear ducts quite dry.  Exhaustion rocks her little body and she hangs limply on Victoria’s shoulder.  The world did not feel real anymore, and Victoria’s huge body was like a tidal wave on an ocean, carrying her body effortlessly through this strange new existence, and world where she seemed something other than a human being, something less.

“Its happening again...” Alison manages to stammer out in a quivering half whisper.

“What is?” Victoria says as she hits the lobby button, causing the elevator to lurch downward.

“I...I...am getting smaller.” The tiny girl stammers, peeling her body away from the giant shoulder, and looking Victoria in the eyes.

“Tell me, promise me, you won’t let her touch me.” Alison says, her desperate eyes pleading with Victoria’s cool, calm demeanor.

“Aww, how can I let anything happen to a face like that?” Victoria coos, stepping out of the doors as they slide open, and walking to the entrance of the building.

“Tell me you won’t let her near me! Vicky please!” The tiny girl demands as the cool midnight air wafts against her little body, causing her long black hair to sway as it howls in her ears.

“You are really scared of her, huh?” Victoria asks as she presses the tiny girl against her shoulder, walking down the street as traffic whizzes by, horns blaring here and there.

“Yes!” The tiny girl half shouts, her arms and legs shaking against victoria’s warmth.

“Don’t worry little one, no one is going to hurt you.” Victoria assures as her heels pound into the sidewalk, again and again.

Alison stays silent as Victoria walks a few blocks, watching her apartment building disappear into the canopy of Manhattan’s concrete jungle. A great pang of loss floods the girl’s senses, depression knocking at the door of her mind as her old life slips between her tiny fingers. Her job, her apartment, her height, her wardrobe, her dignity and sense of self worth, all gone in the matter of a day.

“Thank you Vicky...”  Alison whispers as her arms cling around the giant girl’s neck.  “Thank you...” she repeats as her tiny body surrenders to exhaustion, her silky black hair blowing in the cool air as she is carried, unconscious, to her new home.

Clinging desperately to the last person in the world who gave a damn.


 
 
 






 






Chapter 4 by Sizescribe

Chapter 4 - So THATS What Friends Are For!

Alison runs, panting desperately as the furniture in Cindy’s living room juts into the sky, mirroring the height of the skyscrapers outside of the single window.  

“Leave me alone! Leave me alone!” she cries out as a huge striped object slams down in front of her, knocking her to her bare ass against the cold, unforgiving wood of the floor.  

Alison can smell the scent of laundry soap and foot sweat as she looks down the curvature of Cindy’s purple and pink striped sock.  It seems like a ten foot concrete wall to the tiny girl and she backs away from it. The little girl whimpers as she looks skyward, towards the  panty clad giantess above her.  Cindy’s body stretches endlessly into the sky, her face far away and blurred from Alison’s tiny perspective, her giant lips turned up in her trademark sinister little grin.

“God i’m going to enjoy this!” The giant rocker chick says breathlessly as the gigantic socked foot lifts slightly into the air, hovering over the prone little speck on the floor, each huge toe wiggling in anticipation.  The humongous ped slowly blocks out Cindy’s face as it begins to careen down towards Alison.

“No! No! don’t, no!” Alison screeches, holding her arm over her head as the ball of Cindy’s foot slowly lowers towards her, becoming darker and darker as it fills her vision, until it is about to press her insect sized body against the floor.

“No don’t step on me!” Alison screams as she bolts upright, the sound of raindrops pitter pattering across the window of Victoria’s living room.  The tiny girl breathes heavily as she snaps back to reality, the low rumbling of thunder echoing across the city.

“Alison, are you ok?” Comes a voice from beyond the tremendous couch Alison finds herself on.

The tiny girl looks down and wants to scream. What she thought was an oversized blanket, turns out to be the hoodie she had worn on the way here.  It appears to be twice as large as it did just hours ago, and her body perspires beneath the heavy fabric.  The tiny girl looks around, realizing her little body did not even fill out one of the huge couch cushions.  Alison instantly feels out of place as she looks around Victoria’s cluttered living room, the furniture casting large shadows as the dreary daylight filters through ornate curtains.

“Oh, someone is finally awake.” Victoria says as her endless body turns the corner, covered in only a white bra and pink panties.  

Alison’s eyes grow wide as she takes in victoria, whose body has taken on truly magnificent proportions, one of her legs easily as thick as the tiny girl’s whole frame.

“Vicky, I,I,I-” Alison stammers.

“You shrank again, yes.” The giant woman says coolly as she lumbers forth. Her large bare feet, each half the size of Alison, thump across the dark blue carpet, her red toenails shining in the dull light.  

“You got smaller in my arms, it was the most amazing thing...” Victoria says, a hint of wonder in her voice as her large booty makes contact with the couch.  

“It’s not stopping.” The tiny girl says sadly, sitting up and leaning against the back of the couch.

Alison looks at Victoria’s thigh, half amazed, it was thick and tall, coming up to her chest as she sits next her now giant friend.  Lightning flashes into living room as another clap of thunder rolls through the apartment.  The tiny girl wiggles her legs a little bit, her body still beneath the thick fabric of her hoody, her feet not even coming half way towards the edge of the cushion.

“I don’t think it’s going to, I’m sorry...” Victoria apologizes, laying a huge hand on Alison’s lap, her thick fingers wrapping around alison’s thighs, squeezing them in a gentle embrace.

“Please don’t say that!” Alison squeals, as she places both of her tiny hands lazily on top of Victoria’s tremendous knuckles.  

“Why?” Victoria inquires coldly.  “You should probably face that fact sooner, rather than later.” The giant woman continues, not a hint of sympathy in her voice.

Alison immediately grows cold, her legs shaking as she senses something amiss with Victoria’s attitude.  She tries to move away, wiggling her body and grunting against Victoria’s oversized hand.

“Do you know what microphilia is Alison?” The cool voice of Victoria echoes down on Alison as her giant head swivels down, a huge smile creeping across her thick lips.

“No? Vicky, what are you doing?” Alison whines as she pushes her tiny palms into the side of Victoria’s hand, her face growing red as she struggles underneath the gigantic fingers.

The hand lifts, and without warning scoops beneath her tiny armpit, dragging her out of the hoody, and on top of Victoria’s thick thighs.  The tiny girl shrieks and pushes her little hands into the slightly yielding flesh beneath her, her tiny tits smashing against Victoria’s hot skin.  Alison whimpers as she kicks her tiny feet against the edge of Victoria’s lap.  A moment later Victoria’s other giant hand scoops beneath Alison’s other armpit, violently jerking her tiny body into the air, where she is greeted by the giant’s smiling lips and hungry eyes.

“Yes, it’s all very frightening I’m sure.” Victoria giggles as her giant hands hold the tiny girl at arm’s length, her little legs cycling in the air.

“I can’t tell you how cute you look right now, that frightened little look on your face.” Victoria says breathlessly as her giant body squirms against the couch.

“Vicky, this is not funny!” Alison protests, looking down on her own nakedness, and squirming desperately against the huge hands that cover most of her tiny upper body.

“I’m sure it is not, I’m sorry honey.  You see, me and Cindy-” Victoria starts.

“You and Cindy what?!” Alison shouts angrily, cutting the giant woman off.  

“Me and Cindy have always had this thing for little people.”  Victoria finishes her sentence, her hands squeezing the tiny girls shoulder with enough pressure to make Alison cry out in pain.

“Don’t Interrupt me! Ever!” Victoria chides nastily as Alison writhes in agony, her tiny legs now dangling limply over Victoria’s massive lap.

“Oh god, you’re HURTING me!!” Alison whines, pounding her tiny fists weakly into Victoria’s massive hands.

“Oh ho ho!” Victoria exclaims, a smirk growing wide across her lips as she places the tiny girl between her open legs.  “You don’t know what pain is.” She taunts as she slowly closes her thighs on Alison.

Alison finds herself facing the massive television across the vast plane of the coffee table.  Victoria’s hot womanhood pressing into the tiny girl’s back as the two skin toned walls slowly begin to encroach upon the little woman.  She sticks her tiny arms out in a futile attempt to halt Victoria’s inner thighs from closing on her helpless body, but her arms simply bend inwards. She pulls her arms upwards and tosses them over the top of Victoria’s thighs before they can be pinned against her little body.  The warm walls press firmly against her entire frame, with a force that steals Alison’s breath away, her ribs bending a bit under the crushing pressure.  

“Such pretty hair you have.” Victoria coos as her huge fingers stroke Alison’s silky hair.

“You’re a monster!” Alison says between gasps, her tiny hands pressing downward in a futile attempt to free her diminutive body.

“Yeah and you’re a human being.” Victoria fires back sarcastically as she leans her head back against the couch cushion, relishing the feeling of the tiny girl struggling between her thighs.

Alison can feel the moisture start to saturate her skin, Victoria’s sweat mingling with her own as she whimpers, her body going limp, her head tilting back against Victoria’s washboard stomach.

“What-” Alison tries to begin a question, but finds she only has enough air for a few words at a time. “Are you-” She continues after a deep breath. “Going to do to me?” She finishes her question, breathlessly.

“Whatever I feel like.”  Victoria responds aloofly, grabbing the television remote in one hand, and turning on the TV.  

Alison frowns as the sound of Saturday morning cartoons fill her tiny ears.  Victoria quickly changes the channel, settling on some documentary about whales.  Alison simply lay there, her exhausted body struggling for air between the two crushing walls, her stomach growling angrily.

“Please, Vicky, I think-” Alison stammers weakly.  “I’m going to-” the tiny girl struggles to finish her sentence once more, as spots appear before her eyes. “Pass out!” she says breathlessly, her eyes opening and closing slowly as she drifts slowly in and out of consciousness.

“Probably” Victoria says, shrugging her shoulders as the tiny girl’s head bobs forward limply.

Alison struggles to take one or two more breaths as the sound of the whale documentary grows fainter and fainter.  The top of Victoria’s thighs start to grow blurry in her tiny eyes, as her eyelids close for the last time, her whole body embracing the sweet, sweet darkness.

“Mom, I have subtraction syndrome!” Alison sobs into a cell phone the size of her entire body.

“No, no! Listen to me!” She shrieks as she looks nervously over her shoulder, keeping watch for Victoria, or Cindy.

“But they’re hurting me, mom.” she sobs hysterically.

“No, don’t hang up! Don’t! Don’t! Mom?! Mom?!” She shrieks as her nightmare slowly fades to reality.

Alison shivers as rain drops pelt against glass.  Her eyes snap open as she instinctively takes a huge gasp of air into her lungs.  She finds herself laying on a cold flat surface as she places her hands against the ground, climbing to all fours before looking around. She appears to be on the kitchen floor, the hard tile frigid against her naked body. Two huge silver bowls lay before her, each large enough for her to bathe in.  One has water in it, the other appears to have dry fruit loops.

Alison’s face goes deep red when she realizes her circumstances.  She stands up and timidly looks around the kitchen, but there is no sign of Victoria.  The counter tops hover over her like sheer cliff-faces, the handle for the cabinet beneath the sink hanging a good head or two beyond her reach.  Her stomach growls loudly and she drops to her knees, weakly crawling over to the huge bowls and grabbing an orange ring of cereal from the silvery doggie dish.   The small piece of cereal fills out one of her tiny hands, as she closes her eyes and bites into it, ripping into the sweet grain with her little teeth.

Alison eats and drinks her fill before standing up.  She wanders into the living room and walks towards the huge front door.  She looks up at the knob helplessly as it taunts her from on high.  The tiny girl turns her attention to Victoria’s black heels, not able to help but take in the fact that they now came up to her knees.  She slumps her head towards the ground and wanders back towards the couch.  She stops when she see’s the plastic bag from her apartment.

“My phone!” She says out loud as she runs towards the bag.

Alison digs through the bag, wrapping both of her tiny hands around the huge touch screen cell phone and pulling it out.  She sets it down on the floor and falls to her knees, pushing her whole palm onto the reflective surface. The screen pops to life just as the sound of a huge key entering the front door fills the apartment.  Alison snaps her head towards the lumbering door as it slowly swings open.

“I don’t know what she was talking about.” Cindy’s voice booms through the silence, shattering Alison’s nerves instantly.  The rocker girl’s bare legs are the first thing to slide into the apartment, the giant woman dressed in strappy sandals, jean shorts, and a black T-shirt.

“I wouldn’t worry about it too much, she’s nothing but a stupid cunt.” Victoria’s voice echoes through the living room, dripping with hatred.

Victoria slips her white flats off, revealing her huge bare feet.  Alison cringes as she cranes her head skyward, following the giant women’s jean clad legs, all the way up to her

casual blue dress shirt.  The two looming women look down on Alison, their conversation coming to a screeching halt as Cindy’s face lights up.

“Their she is! Aw!” The rocker girl squeals excitedly, causing Alison to slowly stand up, her little heart pounding.

“What’s she got there?” Cindy says, her voice becoming inquisitive.

“Oh no no no!” Victoria says angrily as she stomps over to the little girl, standing over Alison and placing her hands on her hips.  Alison’s legs begin to shake as she looks at Victoria, eye to shin.

“Is that her phone?” Cindy asks, a slight smile on her huge face.

“And just WHO do you think you were going to call? Hmm?” Victoria scolds as she bends down, palming the phone before standing back up to her full height.  

“Ooh someone’s in trouble!” Cindy mocks as she walks into the living room, standing besides Victoria and grinning down on Alison.

“My.” Alison begins as she slowly cranes her head to look up at the two giantesses.

“Mother.” The tiny girl finishes her short response, her voice quivering.

“Aww, she was gonna call her mommy!” Cindy mocks before convulsing into a fit of belly laughter.

“And you!” Victoria turns her head towards Cindy. “Get off of my clean rug with your wet Sandals!”  Victoria demands as she punches the rocker girl in her arm, Victoria’s lips slowly turning up in a smile.

“Ow! Ok, bitch!” Cindy says a bit flustered as she complies, walking over to the door and slipping her sandals from her feet, wiggling her plain toes against the carpet.

Vicky, I didn’t, I wasn’t going to, I mean.” Alison stammers stupidly, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end as she slowly backs away.

Everything happens so fast, and Alison has no clue how she winds up dangling in the air between Victoria’s massive hands, her cell phone being mercilessly pressed into the side of her body.

“Don’t mention it little one, it’s not like your stay was going to be pleasant anyway.” Victoria says coldly as she sits on the couch, tossing the cell phone aside as she stands the tiny girl up on her lap.

“God, this one is fucking adorable!” Cindy exclaims as she plops down on the couch, next to Victoria.  Victoria’s huge fingertips grab Alison’s tiny hands, spreading her arms out.

“Please, no, don’t hurt me!” Alison whines as she bends and twists her tiny body, desperately trying to free herself.

“Please, no, don’t hurt me!” Cindy mocks as she runs a fingernail down the side of Alison’s face, mocking her tiny, high pitched voice.

“Sorry babe, but the fact of the matter is, your nightmare is our dream come true.” Victoria says as Cindy’s thumb and forefinger close in on her throat.

“No!” Alison whimpers as she tries to pull her neck away from the menacing fingertips.

I have to call mom, I have to get out of here! The tiny girl shrieks inside of her head as Cindy’s fingertips pinch together, closing her tiny throat completely. Oh god, I can’t breathe! She thinks frantically as her body begins to convulse, her head becoming lighter and lighter as the two giant bullies simply laugh down at her.

“Look at her eyes bug out of her head! haha!” Victoria chuckles menacingly as Cindy releases her grasp, her huge fingertips still pressing against the tiny girl’s throat. Alison gasps deeply, her pale face wearing a grim expression.

“Do it again.” Victoria says happily, wearing a toothy smile.

“I’ve been waiting years for this.” Cindy says happily, smiling coldly as her fingertips pinch Alison’s tiny windpipe shut once again, causing the tiny girl to flail about desperately.

“Do you know she almost got me evicted?” Cindy says angrily, her fingers spreading slightly, allowing the tiny girl a small amount of air before pinching shut once again.

“Yeah, she almost got me fired because she does not know how to count! Your drawer on Thursday? Four hundred dollars short! Four hundred!” Victoria announces angrily as she pushes Cindy’s fingers away.  

“I am.” Alison wheezes violently as she hangs limply, her outstretched arms becoming sore.

“Sorry!” She pleads breathlessly as all of Victoria’s thick fingers wrap around her tiny body, lifting her helplessly off of her huge lap.

“You certainly are!” Victoria teases, both girls giggling as Victoria twists Alison’s tiny body back and forth in the air, as if she were holding an infant

“I assume you’ll want to spend the night.” Victoria says, twisting her head towards Cindy and lowering the tiny girl back into her lap, standing her on her tiny feet.

“Oh, well naturally” Cindy responds, smiling down on alison as she grabs the tiny girl’s left hand between her thumb and forefinger.

“Wouldn’t want to miss out, she’s shrinking so fast!” Cindy exclaims as she pulls at Alison’s arm.  Alison finds herself being dragged across Victoria’s lap, into Cindy’s.

“I know! At this rate, she might not even make it till Monday.” Victoria muses as she stands up, walking into the kitchen.

Alison could not believe what was happening as Cindy’s large thighs part, causing her to fall onto her back between them.  Alison gasps as Cindy grabs her tiny feet, resting one atop her left thigh, the other atop her right, her tiny legs spread open.  Cindy’s upper body stretches into the sky for what seems like forever as her left hand gently rubs Alison’s ankle.

“Mmm maybe she is so stuck up because she needs to get laid?” Cindy muses, her fingers slowly gliding up Alison’s right leg, causing goosebumps to erupt all over the tiny girl’s body.

“Oh god, what are you doing?” Alison whimpers fearfully.

“Probably!” Victoria’s voice floats in from the kitchen, causing Cindy to avert her attention for a second.  Alison capitalizes on the opportunity and attempts to close her legs.

“Trust me, I’m a plumber” Cindy says playfully as she effortlessly pries the tiny legs apart.

“I’m here to clean your pipes!” she grins as she runs an index finger down Alison’s flat stomach.

“no,no,no,no.” Alison whimpers desperately as the finger snakes down into her tiny pubic hairs.

“Oh stop, you know you want it, you little slut.” Cindy teases as Alison mushes her tiny hands into Cindy’s index finger.  The giant girl simply slips her finger inside of the diminishing woman, unimpeded.  

Alison closes her eyes and begins to hyperventilate as she feels Cindy’s finger slowly enter her vagina.  Every ridge of her fingerprint rubbing against her tiny womanhood as the huge digit burrows into her tiny body.  Alison’s tiny hands grip the large finger, squeezing it as it slowly slips in and out of her, easily locating her sweet spot.

“NNGH! oh!” The tiny girl involuntary moans as her womanhood begins to gush, a wet thwapping sound filling her tiny ears.

“What the fuck Cindy?” Victoria’s amused voice wafts in from the kitchen.

“Just starting the festivities, isn’t that right little girl?”  Cindy says, gleefully smiling down as she slides her finger in and out of the tiny girl, faster and faster.

“Oh, nngh! stop! oh god! stop! please! ohhh!” Alison pleads breathlessly as she presses her right foot into Cindy’s stomach, attempting to push her tiny body away.

“Look at those little feetsies!” Cindy giggles, opening her giant mouth as her eyes betray her own sexual pleasure. “I can’t wait until you are really tiny!” Cindy says breathlessly, moving her free hand down to her own vagina, and rubbing small circles against the denim.

“I’m going to lay you down on a plate.” The giant woman moans a little bit, sucking air through her teeth as she continues to rub herself.

“I am sure you will try to run...” Cindy continues as Alison tilts her head to the side, opening and closing her eyes as the inside of her vagina begins to ache, blood mingling with her tiny juices.

“Ow, oh god, no! ow!” The tiny girls cries out, a mixture of pleasure and pain rolling through her helpless body.

“But you won’t get far, because I’m gonna knock you down with my fork, and pin you between the prongs.” Cindy continues, her voice quivering as her hand unzips her shorts.

“You’re going to look SO fucking cute, struggling for your tiny life, oh!” Cindy moans in pleasure as her hand slips inside of her panties, the giant girl rubbing her own vagina violently.

“You’re so fucking sick!” Alison cries out hysterically, tears streaming down her reddened face.

“And then my knife will come down on your tiny ankles, and separate those cute little feet from your body. Fuck yeah! Oh god, mmm!” Cindy exclaims, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as Alison is forced to orgasm all over her giant finger.  

“Oops!” The giant girl exclaims as she slips her finger out of Alison, white and red goop speckled across the tip. She immediately rubs the sopping wet finger all over Alison’s face.  “Suck it, suck it you little whore, before I kill you right now...”

Alison immediately becomes sick to her stomach as her own juices are smeared across her face.  The tiny girl clamps her lips shut tightly, turning her head, refusing the command.  Cindy simply grabs her tiny face and presses harshly against her cheeks, causing excruciating pain the radiate through her jaw, and into her head and neck.  Alison has little choice but to open her mouth, and as soon as she does, the fingertip is jammed inside, activating her gag reflex as it hits her tonsils.

“See, that’s what a man would feel like.” Cindy giggles as Alison chokes.  “Suck it off, suck it all off.” Cindy commands as she rubs the fingertip against Alison’s tiny tongue.

“Right, where was I?” Cindy inquires as Alison fearfully obeys, sucking on the finger, tears streaming down her tired, little face.

“Your blood will be pooling on my plate, mmm! and I will lift the fork off of you.  You wouldn’t be getting up again anyway.” Cindy chuckles as she slowly licks her lips, Victoria’s head appearing, glaring down at Alison with a smile stretched across her lips.

“Oh not this again!” Victoria rolls her eyes before settling back on the couch, placing a hand on Cindy’s leg and rubbing it seductively.

“And then I will scoop up your wittle feet, and EAT them!” She says playfully, giggling as she closes her eyes and moans.

“Don’t worry little Alison, you’ll be squished long before that happens.” Victoria teases, grabbing Alison’s right foot and rubbing it between her fingertips.

“No! I’m going to eat her, you stepped on the last one.” Cindy says, her muscles tensing as she moans in pleasure, removing her finger from Alison’s mouth and her hand from her panties.

“Besides, you were stupid enough to bring her phone, I mean, what if she had called her mother?” Cindy inquires breathlessly as she rests her head against the couch.

Alison feels a familiar migraine creep into her skull as the giant pair bickers above her.  Her tiny heart races as her worst nightmare unfolds before her very eyes.  No! I can’t get smaller, no! She thinks to herself as she struggles to dislodge her tiny foot from Victoria’s grasp.  The two women were so big already, and Alison shuddered at the thought of what they’d have in store for her once she was even smaller.

“What was I supposed to do, hmm? Tell her she couldn’t bring her phone? Right... Because that wouldn’t have looked suspicious?” Victoria fires back as she yanks on Alison’s foot, dragging her roughly over Cindy’s leg, and into her lap.

“No, but you could have at least put it on top of a counter...” Cindy fires back as Victoria cradles Alison on top of her wide thighs, idly playing with the girl’s tiny breasts.

“Ok, maybe you’re right, but still, who cares? Her mother is across the country, and god knows she has no friends, it’s all good you worry wort.” Victoria chides her friend.

The two girls look down on Alison as she moans in agony, her body convulsing in pain, her tiny hands shooting to her head. The tiny girl rolls back and forth against Victoria’s jeans as she whimpers.

“God, this is probably some kind of world record.” Victoria says, looking down with an amused look.

“Yeah, too bad no one is ever going to know about it.” Cindy says coldly as she stands up, grabbing the television remote and plopping back onto the couch.  

“Please...” Alison says weakly as she stretches her tiny trembling arm into the air, only able to hold it up for a few seconds before it sinks to the little woman’s side.

“Aww” Victoria coos, petting the tiny girls head with her finger.  “Don’t worry, it will all be over soon.” She assures Alison as the tiny girl submits once again, to sheer exhaustion.

Alison slowly falls into a deep, syndrome induced slumber, her body contorting and diminishing as the sun sets. The giant girls chat away above her,  they watch television, and tease each other, glancing down here and there on their slowly shrinking captive. Eventually Victoria grabs a small transparent hamster ball from her bedroom, and twists it open.  She slides Alison’s action figure sized body inside and seals it, placing it on the end table besides the couch.  The two gigantic women slip their shoes on once more, and leave the apartment to go grab a slice of pizza.

Alison does not dream, instead her tired body desperately tries to fight off what is happening.  The toy sized girl does not toss or turn against the cold, thick plastic of her prison.  Instead she continues to dwindle in size, until she is no larger than a common insect.

It was going to be a wild night.


 
 
 

 






Chapter 5 by Sizescribe

Chapter 5 - A Little Friendly Competition


Alison’s eyes slowly open as a huge clanking sound explodes all around her.  She stares up at a tall stem like object, a godly explosion of light cascading down, illuminating her strange new world in an eerie brightness.  

“Ugh, where am I?” the tiny girl moans as she begins to rub her hands against the hard plastic beneath her.

“That guy was so checking you out!” Victoria’s voice booms, echoing through the universe as if she were it’s creator.

Alison begins to shake as a bottomless pit of despair opens within the bottom of her stomach.  She looks around and recognizes the fact that she is in a huge, transparent sphere.  The sound of Victoria’s front door slamming shut rocks the tiny girl’s world as she peers across thousands of yards of empty space.  Two looming figures, thousands of feet tall slip off their cruise ship sized footwear and quickly approach Alison, looming taller and taller by the millisecond.

“I know, what can I say? Guys dig the piercing...” Cindy’s equally loud voice vibrates through the thick plastic sphere surrounding Alison.  

Alison whimpers as she looks up at the two looming figures, their flat stomachs giving way to their monstrous breasts, and their pinpoint sized faces, which turn down towards the entrapped little bug girl, as they stand directly over the coffee table.  It’s a surreal moment for Alison as she realizes just how tiny she has become.  

“Holy shit!” Cindy’s huge voice booms, the giant rocker girl giggling.

“Definitely a world record, world’s smallest bitch!” Victoria says coolly, her huge hand descending down towards Alison’s prison, growing larger and larger.

Alison shrieks and shrieks, her tiny voice being absorbed by the impenetrable plastic.  She can do nothing as two of Victoria’s fingers lightly tap the ball, sending it rolling towards the end of the table, her huge fingerprints staining the material.  

Woopsie!” Victoria’s voice booms as Alison’s little world rolls violently, her tiny body plastered to the thick plastic by centrifugal force.

Alison’s perspective flips between the dark surface of the coffee table, and the two smiling titanesses above.  The edge of the table rolls closer and closer and the ball slips over the edge, tumbling towards the carpet below .  The tiny girl wants to cry out in terror, but there is no time, the ball slams into the carpet with a horrific crash.  The bug sized girl tumbles around inside, terribly shaken as deep bruises form on her left flank.

"You know the rules.” Victoria’s voice booms as the underside of her big toe presses on top of the ball.

"Call your goal.” Cindy says, playfully nudging the ball with the side of her tremendous foot.

“Door, but we might want to secure her, no fun if she doesn't make it till the end.” Victoria suggests as she idly presses the ball of her foot atop the tiny sphere, preventing Cindy from knocking it away.  

“Go get some tape” Cindy says as she knocks the side of her foot violently against the plastic sphere, dislodging it from beneath Victoria’s foot, and causing it to roll a tiny bit.  

Alison watches in awe as the blood rushes from Cindy’s toes.  A huge shadow overcomes Alison’s world as Cindy’s fingertips press into the plastic, effortlessly lifting the ball in the air, and up to her giant face.  The world rotates around Cindy’s larger than life head as the giant girl plops herself on the couch, bringing Alison towards her huge lips.

“Don’t worry you! You’ll be in my tummy before you know it!” Cindy taunts, her hot breath coating the plastic prison in dense condensation as her voice rattles the walls.

“No! Don’t do this, oh my god!” Alison cries hysterically, on her knees, her tiny arm outstretched.

“Mmmm!” Cindy moans as she slams her teeth together three times, pulling the tiny ball in closer.  After showing off her mighty teeth, she pulls the ball away from her face.

Moments later, a second set of fingers wrap around Alison’s tiny cell, and she longs to see the world from behind the counter at the bank. I would give anything to be back there, please god, just let me go back there! The tiny girl pleads to herself as a rush of cool air slams into her body. The top of her prison is gone in an instant, Victoria’s smiling face peering over the edge of the impossibly steep half sphere.  Pangs of vulnerability flood through Alison, and her brain demands she pump her tiny legs.  The tiny girl desperately attempts to claw her way up the slippery slope, only to fall back down into the middle of her little prison.  The two giantesses giggle at Alison’s plight, Cindy’s thumb and forefinger slowly lowering towards the tiny girl.

“Just a little taste?” The giant rocker girl booms, her fingertips blotting out the two giant faces that hover above.

“No!” Victoria giggles as she sharply moves her hand away, causing Alison to fall flat on her face.

The half sphere rocks violently back and forth, the ground swaying beneath the tiny girl like an earthquake.  Alison’s body is tossed onto it’s side, and then her tiny back before the shaking stops.  There is a loud tearing sound before Victoria’s thumb and forefinger shoot towards her exposed little frame with a thick piece of tape. Alison puts her tiny hands in the air in an attempt to ward off the thick film, but it simply smothers her entire body as it attaches itself to the thick plastic, leaving only her tiny head exposed.  Alison twists and wiggles her body uselessly against the simple piece of tape as both giant heads above her crowd close together.

“Look at her little head, I can just pop it!” Cindy says as her gigantic index fingertip slips into the half sphere.

“Would you stop it?” Victoria grins as she snaps the ball back together, standing up in the middle of the living room.  She holds the ball out over the floor as Cindy stands up, her gigantic feet coming into the edge of Alison’s periphery vision

“No! Don’t! please god somebody help me!” Alison screeches as she looks down at the floor, thrashing her body beneath the inescapable tape.

The tiny girl can see down the length of Victoria’s jean clad legs, down to the floor where her red toenails face off with Cindy’s plain ones.  Alison feels the hamster ball begin its descent, and for a moment it is like time itself stands still.  The giant feet below grow larger and larger as the floor grows closer and closer.  After what feels like an eternity, the ball bounces on the carpet, sending a huge jolt through Alison’s tiny body.  

 The sole of Victoria’s foot instantly plasters itself on top of the ball, rocking it back and forth menacingly as Cindy stomps towards the huge coffee table.  Alison’s tiny head bobs back and forth helplessly to the motion as she whimpers hysterically.  Without warning Alison finds herself rolling at incredible speeds across the carpet.  The tiny girl’s perspective flips violently, alternating between the carpet and Cindy’s endless form as it quickly approaches.

The tiny girl is jolted violently as the ball slams roughly into the side of Cindy’s monstrous foot, bouncing back and rolling to a stop.  

“No! no! sto-” Alison screams, only to have the contents of her stomach rush up into her throat, and through her mouth, streaming down her chin and dripping down the tape.  A split second later Cindy’s toes slap against the ball, sending it spinning into the air.  Alison perspective flips rapidly yet again as the ball bounces roughly against the carpet, sailing between Victoria’s feet and slamming against the door.

“ONE!” Cindy’s huge voice booms as Victoria grasps the ball under her toes.

Alison finds herself hanging from the ceiling, looking down on Victoria’s toenails, the ball positioned between her giant feet.  The tiny girl feels warm urine run down her legs, and can hear it drip against the plastic, mingling with her vomit in a microscopic pool down below.

“Lucky shot...” Victoria booms as she slams the side of her foot into the ball, sending it rolling across the carpet once more.  Alison can feel her juices mist into her face as the world flips violently once again.

Alison finds herself batted about for what feels like an eternity, her tiny body becoming sore as it is forced to endure shock after shock.  The girls banter as they idly play, each scoring goal after goal until finally the game is tied at nine, nine. Alison hangs limply as she awaits her fate,  her personal little hell being rocked back and forth once more by Victoria’s wrinkled sole.

The world spins hectically once again as Victoria launches the ball towards Cindy’s feet.  Alison can feel each stomp rocket through her body as Cindy’s feet are instantly upon her,  her smooth sole stomping atop the ball.  The plastic creaks a little bit under the massive weight of Cindy’s soft foot and then Alison finds herself airborne again, hurtling towards Victoria’s shin. The ball is deflected and rolls once more between Cindy’s feet, under the coffee table.

"Fuck yeah!” Victoria half screams as she runs to the coffee table, bending down and picking the ball up.

“I’m gonna squish you! I’m gonna squish you!” she chants as she stands up, bringing the ball to her face.

Alison begins sobbing hysterically as her tired body thrashes against the tape.  Victoria’s smiling face fills her vision, distorted by the curvature of the ball. Cindy’s face comes into view and the pair of titanesses share a long french kiss.  

“If you’re a good girl, maybe i’ll let you clean her remains off of the bottom of my foot.” Victoria says breathily to Cindy.

“Oh can I?” Cindy says excitedly as the pair waltz into the kitchen.  The ball is roughly tossed onto the counter as the two girls lean against each other, kissing passionately for a long moment.  They both look down on the the tiny girl inside the hamster ball.

“Well, now she knows we swing both ways.” Victoria chuckles.

“Who is she going to tell? The bottom of your foot?” Cindy giggles as her giant hand slowly comes down upon the ball.  Alison’s begins screeching, her fear taking complete control of her tiny body.

“NO! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!” she screams as the ball is lifted and the top is twisted off.  

“You hear that?” Cindy giggles as she peels the tape off of the inside of the hamster ball, Alison coming off with it, stuck fast to the sticky underside.  

“She’s begging, I think...” Victoria says, her voice betraying her arousal.

Alison can feel Victoria’s long fingernails rip her from the tape, the underside of the huge nail blocking her view as she feels her stomach drop.  The tiny girl grunts as she roughly smacks into the cold tile of the kitchen floor, her ears popping from the descent. The tiny girl scrambles to her hands and knees, desperately panting as something huge and skin toned slams in front of her body.   She follows the object from it’s base all the way up to it’s summit, realizing it is nothing more then one of Victoria’s toes. The toe now towers over her vulnerable little body, the heavy scent of foot sweat wafting over Alison.  She stares upwards as Cindy drops to her knees, and then her stomach, laying her gigantic face against the floor.

“Run little buggie! Run!” Cindy says playfully as she closes her eyes for a moment, breathing heavily.   

Alison does not need much encouragement as she jumps to her tiny feet, bolting away from Victoria’s unbelievable large toes.  A moment later she is stopped dead in her tracks by the side of Cindy’s index fingertip.  Cindy moans a bit as her breathing becomes more erratic.

“Squash her, please...” Cindy’s gigantic voice booms as a huge shadow falls over Alison, growing darker and darker.

The tiny girl looks up and shrieks as Victoria’s massive wrinkled sole descends upon her puny body.  Alison puts her hands over her head and falls to her back as the ball of Victoria’s foot slowly descends upon her, blotting out her smiling face.

“Dun dun dunnnn!” Victoria’s playful voice wafts down from the heavens.

Alison continues to shriek as the giant foot descends, a small wrinkled point becoming larger and larger until her whole body is compressed beneath it.  Alison thrashes ever so slightly under the soft flesh as her body conforms to it, the pressure quickly increasing.  The tiny girl can feel her bones crackle all at once, her guts shooting out of every available hole in her tiny body as it is twisted back and forth, her life being snuffed out like a cigarette butt.  Victoria lifts her foot over Cindy’s face, slowly lowering it to the girls awaiting tongue.

“That was so hot.” Victoria half moans, her legs visibly shaking in pleasure.  

“You should see her.” Cindy giggles as she writhes in pleasure, laying on her back.

“What does she look like?” Victoria asks as she rests her toes on Cindy’s nose.

“Like this!” Cindy says playfully as she spreads her arms out and twists her legs unnaturally.

Both girls giggle a little bit before Cindy slides her tongue across the ball of Victoria’s foot.  

“Mmmm” Cindy moans as Alison’s mangled body slides down her throat, into Cindy’s stomach, where it dissolves completely.






This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3475