The New Big Sister by Heroics2
Summary:

Danny is a tiny on the run. He has no family, no friends, no anything. When he is at his lowest point he will come across a safe haven and find himself a caring, sweet, and a bit over protective giantess willing to help him.


 


Categories: New World Order, Body Exploration, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Gentle, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7760 Read: 50445 Published: April 07 2013 Updated: April 07 2013

1. Chapter 1 (Danny): Size Difference by Heroics2

2. Chapter 2 (Danny): A New Home by Heroics2

3. Chapter 3(Danny): Rules Are Meant To Be Broken by Heroics2

4. Chapter 4 (Elena): An Argument of Siblings by Heroics2

5. Chapter 5 (Elena): His Birthday by Heroics2

6. Chapter 6(Danny): Nightmares by Heroics2

Chapter 1 (Danny): Size Difference by Heroics2

Background info: The story takes place in a parallel universe. Takes place on earth in the year 2013. In the year 1981, scientists developed a way to shrink things inanimate objects. When they tested on animals, it shrunk them down as well. When scientists saw this they thought of all the things they could do with it. Arguments started among the scientists when some said it should be used for war, but some only wanted it to be used to help the world.


 

Finally the U.S. government stepped in and ordered the shrinking formula to be weaponized for they were currently in war world 3. After they made a bomb with the shrinking formula, they decided to show their might and drop the bomb upon the enemy, shrinking them, but something happened. The shrinking formula and the nuclear energy in the bomb reacted then expanded into some kind of energy wave that expanded all over the world.


Only male humans were affected, them shrinking to 1 inch. It did not only shrink them, but changed them. They were faster, stronger, and had better senses, which did them some good due to their size. When men started getting abused for their size the society of men went underground and built their own cities and towns, and women barely saw them as much as they used to. Cloning was the only way either of the genders could reproduce. So women ran the world on the surface while men ruled below.


 

I've been running for so long and I'm on the brink of dying of starvation. I can't believe it... my live is over. My own father and uncle are hunting me, no will take me in, and there's a bounty on my head. That's why I left the Borrow city, and did the most desperate thing my kind could ever due... I went to the surface world, the world that is ruled by the giantess race and other creatures that love the taste of my flesh.


 

I went through a passageway a friend showed me that would lead me into the surface world. When I arrived I couldn't believe my eyes. The beauty was just so overwhelming. I looked up at the... the sky, I think that's what's it's called. It was so, so blue. I never seen anything like it before... and is that a sunlight crystal up in the sky? I stared at the thing that shot out yellowish rays... Awh!!! That hurts, that hurts!!! I rubbed my eyes for a while till my vision came back into focus.


I looked around the area of where I was and it was in front of a gigantic house. I've seen houses like this in photos at  school at my surface world class. I looked at where I was standing and it was a stone like substance, think its called concrete. Oh! Thats right, I'm on a sidewalk! I then turned around and saw the what I think is called the street. That's where cars drive. Men have cars and roads too, obviously not as large, but... now I see, we men aren't as different as the giantesses.


My stomach started to growl. All this excitement made me forget about the terrible situation I'm in. I'm literally starving and I'm going to die if I don't get any food in my body. I turned to the jumbo house then thought about all the jumbo sized super food it may have. Wait! Do giantesses even eat food? Well I guess I'll find out. The thing is, is that there could be a giantess lurking around inside the house, and I'm not forgetting the possible giant animals that could eat me if I'm not careful. My stomach started to growl again. I have no choice here, I need to eat if I'm going to survive. I'll just go in and come out.


Through a crack behind the plants on the front yard, the passage way lead me to a jumbo sized kitchen. It was like stepping into another world. I walked through the crack that was located on the left side of the huge sink. I saw a giant sandwich laying on a giant fancy plate. Wow I must be the luckiest little boy in the world, because it was just sitting there like it was waiting for me. I didn't see, smell, or hear any giantesses or any animals.


I ran without thinking towards the sandwich. The I had hunger outweighed my crippling fear. I jumped on to the sandwich and started jumping up and down. I haven't eaten anything in days and this sandwich smelled so good that I couldn't contain my happiness. I jumped to the front of the sandwich, then climbed off it, putting my feet on fancy plate. I immediately started eating.  Even though we tinies are well... tiny, we can pack it away. In no time at all I was halfway through the sandwich, which I have to say is the most delicious thing I ever put in my mouth. It was filled with so many different kinds of flavors I've never tasted anything this good before in my life! I stopped for a second with a piece of the bread in one hand and another in the other hand. I suddenly started to tear up a little and didn't know why. Could this be because of my fucked up life right now or maybe because the deliciousness of this sandwich is overwhelming. It's probably both.


As I continued chewing, my nose was picking up a new scent. Strange, it smells like this new scent has been in the house for quite awhile. I tried to tell how close whatever was making the scent was, but for some reason it was harder than usual. That's weird, I usually I have no problem with this sort of thing. Suddenly I froze in fear. The scent was definitely a giantess, but that wasn't the scary part... the giantess was close, and I mean very very close. The giantess was right behind me. Just a few inches away from the plate I am standing on. Now that I've noticed, there is a gigantic shadow casting all around me and the sandwich. How the hell did I not notice this before! Fuck, It was probably me eating this sandwich, the taste must of somehow overwhelmed the scent.  Why is she just standing here? She is probably getting a kick out of the fact I'm not noticing her and is thinking about the many ways she could torture me.


She looked like she was 18. She was wearing an outfit that yelled out "I just went jogging." Blue workout shirt that was short enough for me to see her stomach, a black sweatshirt over it, I think she is wearing things called booty shorts, and she had blue and pink sneakers with a white checkmark on it.

"Umm, hello..." The giantess said softly yet awkwardly at the same time. Weird, so that's what they sound like. I just sat there in silence trying to think. Should I just run? Running is the only thing I could think of beside attacking her, but I wouldn't even stand a chance against her. I ran towards the crack in the wall but the giantess' huge hand was put right in front of me. I hit the soft good smelling flesh head on and fell right on my backside."Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that!" I couldn't hold it back anymore, I started to cry. I cried because I knew in my heart I was going to die bloody."Please don't cry." She said as so scooped me up with one hand, then carried the half eaten sandwich with another.


She went to the brown circle table and set me down on it, then the sandwich on my right. Like a baby I was still crying (how pathetic can I get?). She put her massive right index finger to my back and started rubbing it up and down. It felt good and gave me a relax feeling.


"Very sorry if I harmed you little guy, It's just that I wanted to talk to you." She said with a sweet and loving voice. I stopped crying and wiped away my tears.


"It's alright I guess. I mean, I'm not injured or anything."


"Well that's good. So can I ask for your name or do I have to make something up to call you?"


"I'm Daniel, but most people call my Danny."


"Cool, I like that name a lot Danny. My name is Elena. You must be very far from home Danny, are you lost?"


"You can say that, I mean I don't have a home to find so I'm just sneaking by."


"I see, so you're homeless Danny. That must be tough I'm so sorry." There she goes again, being so, so nice." How old are you Danny?"


"I'm 14, turning 15 in a month I think. How old are you Elena?"


"19." After some awkward silence she finally asked the question I knew she really wanted to ask." So, Danny. Why are you in my kitchen, not to sound rude or seem like I'm not stoked to have you here, It's just..."


"Yeah, I guess you should know why on your property and eating your incredibly delicious food. I'm on the run from my own kind Elena. I've been labeled as a criminal. My father is the lead enforcer of a force that bring in criminals. He and my uncle are after me." She had a caring and concern look on her face. She kept rubbing my back."My friend was sentence to death for a crime he didn't commit. There was not enough proof to claim his innocence, so I had to... I had to free him. He went through a passageway to your land and that was the last time I saw him.


"...Oh I’m sorry Danny."


"Don't be, I'm sorry that I stole your food. I had no right even if I was starving. Just because I was labeled a criminal, doesn't mean I should've acted like it." She smiled and I felt, I felt kinda okay.


"If you want, you can eat the rest of my sandwich. I'm made it for me to eat when I came back from my morning jog, but I can make more later. LOL! I hope you enjoy it!" Did she just say l.o.l? Strange women language.


"Thank you so much Elena." She smiled again


"You're very welcome. Danny, I was kinda off wandering if..."


"Yes?"


"Nevermind, its insane and plus I just met you."


"What is it?"


"Do you want to live with me? I live alone and it would be total boss if you were to stay with me." Should I stay? Its not like I have somewhere to go anyway, but I just met her, but she seems way beyond nice... or maybe too nice. What if this is a trap that will lead me to my bloody death? But I have to face the facts, I won't last 5 minutes out there.


"Yes Elena, I would be stoked to stay with you." She stood up in excitement and laughed out of total joy. That shook the table and I fell again.


"Oops, sorry little guy."


 

Chapter 2 (Danny): A New Home by Heroics2

 

Elena wanted me to jump onto her hand so she can show me around the house. We entered the living room where I saw the huge couch and something she called a t.v., then we went upstairs where she showed me her room. There was a small table near her bed and that was where I was going to sleep when she.finds me a good shoe box. She sat my tiny body on her bed, then she took off her shoes and socks, then her sweatshirt. She slowly came onto the bed and laid on her back, head on her pillows.


 

I climbed onto her bare belly out of curiosity, then walked upward to her breasts. I've heard giantesses could have weird chests. To me they were like hills and they were very,how did the others call it? Very busty! That's the word, very bust. I climbed the, but fell and got myself stuck between them. I could hear Elena laugh all girly like. I heard back then before the great shrink, that men used to love breasts and other parts of a woman. I also heard that man and woman used to have something called sex or something, it was a way of creating both women and men, but after we men changed we no longer had any sexual desires for the females.


 

Got to say they were very comfy and I can hear her heartbeat which was very soothing making me wanna sleep. I closed my eyes til Elena poked my head." Hey little guy, are you enjoying yourself?"I nod."Good, that's very good. I'm glad your happy." She got up, but I was still stuck between her breasts."Since a little someone ate the rest of my sandwich I'll just have to make me something to eat."


"Can I have some?"


"Of course you can shorty." On that note we went down stairs into the kitchen. She was making scrambled eggs and I was there, between her breasts watching her as she she cooked. I felt the heat come of the pan and with it the smell. It hit me and I loved it. She put all kinds of spices I've never seen before. After she finished, she put our plates on the table next to each other. She went through the trouble of cutting mine into small pieces. in no time flat, I ate them all and made a mess all over my clothes.


"Haha, wow Danny, you can really eat for a little guy, but you sure are messy tho." She took a napkin then liked it. She wiped my mouth as gently as she could because she didn't want to hurt me. I blushed a little and I think she noticed. She picked me up and gave me a small kiss. After that she went upstairs to change into her black yoga pants and a pink shirt. We sat on the couch and watched t.v., and I laid back against her stomach as I sat on her comfy lap.


"Elena."


"Yes little guy."


"I would love to stay here with you Elena."


"Really? I'm so glad to hear that. Hmm..." She sounded like she was getting an idea."You know Danny, let's make a deal."


"Okay, what is it?"


"I'll let you live with me as long as you acknowledge me as your older and wiser big sister!"  That sounded awesome. I never had a sibling before, and even though I just met her she does give off that super kind sibling kind of vibe.


"Okay. I’ll acknowledge you as my older sister.”


"And since I'm your big sister, you need to listen to whatever I say and treat me with some respect, okay?"


"Of course sis!"


"I promise not to be mean or unfair, but whatever I do or say is to protect you. So here are some rules: One, you can't leave the house without me or my permission, two: if company comes by I want you to hide. Three: do your own washing of clothes, tomorrow I'll look for clothing for tinies. That's it, just do those things and we'll be our own happy family, okie dokie?"


"Yeah Elena, I can live with those terms."


"Good." She started rubbing my head with her finger."This is going to be so much fun Danny! "She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug that could of crushed me, but I enjoined the love of my new big sister.


Chapter 3(Danny): Rules Are Meant To Be Broken by Heroics2

I woke up in Elena's shoe box on the table next to her bed. My big sister was still sound asleep, looking like beautiful angel. I climbed out of the box then jumped off the table, landing perfectly on my legs. I stretched my arms to the sky and yawned. Elena's alarm ringed and she immediately hit the button then yawned very loudly."Good morning Elen-"suddenly Elena's gigantic foot was on top of me. Elena just stepped on me... again.


I've been living with Elena for a month now and she stepped on me so many times I lost count. She stepped on me for many reasons during this past month. Once it was by excited, another we were playing "hero versus the evil giantess" and the other time was when I made her mad over...reasons.  "Danny gosh not again." Elena said in a sleepy tone. She lifted her left foot and scrapped me off it, then put me beside the foot I was just under.


Another yawn then Elena got off from her bed and started to walk towards the bathroom. I quickly followed her and I was right behind her moving, beautiful feet. We both entered the bathroom and she turned to face me. She stared at me as I was at her feet, then smiled.   She picked me up with two fingers, lifting me by the back collar of my new sleepwear. Dropped me in front of my new mini sink the set against the mirror, I took my tooth brush and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and stared into the mirror.


I stared up at Elena on my left who was brushing her teeth. After she was done, she caught me staring.  "What is it Danny, are you okay?" I turned towards her direction.


"Nothing sis, just tired."


"You and me both, but you don't have to work like me bro. You do know you can go back to sleep right?"


"Of course." I laughed a little bit.  "I'm just tired of sleeping thats all.  Hey, I want to thank you for all the neat stuff you got for me. Really helps the lifestyle a bit."


"Your welcome, just being a good sister." She poked my stomach and said "boop!"


"Hey! lol, that tickled!" Great, now I'm talking like her. She did it again.


"Boop!" Then again.  "Beep!"


"Hehe! Stop, don't you need to go to work or something?"


"Well duh, but I got time. Say what do you want for breakfast?"


"Pancakes!" I yelled.


"Alright then, so want a ride between my my mountains?"


"Yeah."


“Sorry, but what's the magic word?”


“Can I please have a ride in your mountains?”


“Can I have a ride in your mountains who?”


“Your enjoying this aren’t you? *sigh* Can I have a ride in your mountains please Elena?”With that she scooped me up and tugged me close to her heart." I watched her cook my favorite meal at my favorite spot. After she finished, she put me and my plate on the brown table.


"Okay Danny, I'm going to go upstairs and change." She went upstairs to change while I enjoined breakfast. As I was eating my last few bites I heard a knock at the window that was above the sink.

I turned and what I saw made me completely speechless. No. Why. Why was he here. A tiny was at the window and he was seemed to really want my attention. I jumped of the table, headed towards the window, climbed till I was at the counter, and finally I mirrored my fellow tiny.


"Hi." I said with happy greetings. He just continued to stare at me."Okay then, I'm-"


"Daniel Roy" The man interrupted. The man looked about 20 or so." You are Danny, the one wanted for treason and to be executed for it am I correct?" I got serious.


"Who are you and why are you here?"


"My name is Robert and I am here to inform you that your charges have been dropped by your father." I'm I really hearing this? My father, who has sworn to bring me to my execution and kill me himself.


"Bullshit,that's bullshit! My father wouldn't do that because his sense of justice is too strong. Now how did you find me!"


"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you have to come with me! Hurry, we must go before the giantess comes." Should I go? I mean, if there is a chance to go home, but no I have a sister now, I have been happier than I ever been.


"Okay Robert, go to the front and I'll meet you there." He disappeared. Damn it. This will be the first time i'll be breaking any of my big sister's rules, but what did Elena say? Yolo? Doesn't matter, I need to do this in order clear the air with my people. I went through the crack, then came to the front yard."Yo Rob! Where did you-"

Suddenly I was tackled by Robert and he was on top of me.  "What the hell are doing!"


"I'm here to kill you! You bastard!" He swung a blow to my face."You freed him!" Another hit to the face."He killed my brother and you let him go!" Now he continued giving blows while he spoke.  "He had to die he deserved death! I deserve vengeance!" He paused and I coughed out blood."Now you will face judgement!" He raised his fist that was covered in my blood. This it. I'm going to die."For my brother!" I was ready to say my last words.  


"I love you Elena."


"Aaron!!!" I closed my eyes and waited for death... any second now... I opened my right eye since it wasn't swollen like my left eye. I didn't feel Robert's weight on my stomach anymore and turn to my left where I saw Robert laying on the ground a few feets away from me. Elena loomed over me. She wasn't in work clothes because she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and sandals.


I got up and so did Robert. He must of been swat of me by Elena. Robert frozen in fear as he stared up at my sister. He was stone cold terrified and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him because that was how I felt when I first Elena.  "How dare you." Elena began, sounding very, very serious.  "How dare you attack my little brother." She took a few steps toward Robert who knew he had no chance in escaping, a lesson I learned the hard way.  "I hope you enough being a nice stain on my sandals you tiny piece of shit." I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Elena raised her foot and it loomed over Robert.


"Please!" Robert began to beg for his life.  "Please spare me, please. I have a family. I HAVE A FAMILY!"  My heart was racing. I didn't want Rob to die. I didn't want anyone to die at all.


"Stop it! Elena stop. You made your point okay! It's over alright! Just put your foot down okay. No one needs to die, so please just calm down."


"He just tried to kill you! If he lives then there is no telling that he might try to hurt you again. And I can't... I can't let him take you away from me!"


"Don't! Don't do it! I know you're not a monster!" She lowered her foot to the ground and away from Robert who closed his eyes and must of accepted being a nice stain at the bottom of Elena's sandal.  "Good, now we can-"  Before I can finish, Elena grabbed Robert and lifted him up to her face.


" If you ever come anywhere near this house, my brother, and me ever again, I won't be so generous." She sat him down and the ground and slammed her foot next to him. Then he ran as far as he could and we just watched him run away in fear. Elena started to stare at me for a while and I knew I was in trouble.  "Danny."


"Yes sis." I was getting really nervous, even though she just saved my life and she is my older sister now, but in truth I'm more afraid of her then Robert or any other tiny. She started talking in a sturdy voice.


"Please get in the house and we'll talk." That didn't sound good.


 

Chapter 4 (Elena): An Argument of Siblings by Heroics2

I watched my tiny little brother run into the house. I followed and closed the door behind me and just stared at him when he stopped to turn at me. I didn't want to be harsh on him because I loved him and his birthday was tomorrow, but  he needs to know what he did was not okay. He looked nervous, in fact I think he was shaking a little."Danny, please don't be scared okay. I'm not going to yell, I just want to talk, but first we need to attend to your face, so come here so I can carry you to the bathroom and tend to your fucked up face.


In the bathroom, I put Danny on the bathroom counter then opened the mirror and looked for the medicine that reduces swelling. I saw Danny touching his swollen shut eye, then said "Gross Danny, don't touch it please."


"Why? It's not like its going to explode right?" Danny said still poking it.


"Just stop okay." I said starting to get a little annoyed


"Chill sis, its nothin."


"Listen to me! I said stop it so stop it!"I loudly snapped. Danny did as I told him. I think that was time I actually snapped at him like that.  "Sorry." Great, now I feel worse. I grabbed the anti-swelling medicine and got a cotton swab then dipped it into the medicine. Danny sat down criss-crossed. I kneeled on my left knee so I can be at eye level with him while I gently rubbed the swob all over his face.


" Elena."


"Yes Danny."


"Why aren't you at the work?"


“The hospital called me as I was getting dressed and said I didn’t need to come in today.” I work as a doctor for a nearby hospital. After that there was a long moment of silence."I'm almost done, just a little bit longer okay."


"Hey." Danny said with a serious expression. I could tell that it was serious because the swelling was going down.


"Yes Danny."


"I assume you're wondering about who that was and why he wanted to kill me?” I stopped the treatment because i was finally finished. I looked in his eyes.


“Danny, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. I don’t need to know anymore than I do. I know you don’t like to talk about it anyway. All I need to know is if you’ll do something as stupid as what you did an hour ago.”


“Elena, I’m sorry that I broke your dumb rule okay.”


“Dumb!?!” I stood up and started to glare down at him. “Dumb rule? I made that dumb rule for your own protection Danny! And look what happened to you when you disobeyed! I don’t think you realize that YOU ALMOST DIED! If I didn’t come when I did you could've... you could’ve.” I started to cry. I just couldn’t handle the thought of him dying and leaving me.


“I’m not your pet Elena!”


“And I didn’t say you're my pet! I don’t think of you that way. How could you even think that?”


“Well I feel like it, when say I can’t go outside!” Maybe I have been a little strict with that rule, but no. He almost died today and I can’t overlook that.


“Well i'm sorry Danny, but what I say is final. You can’t leave this house without me ever, and if you do there will be consequences beside your face being beaten to a bloody pulp! Do I make myself clear?” Danny just sat there in complete silence and looked away from me. “I’m going to seal up that crack in the wall Danny.”

“You can’t do that!” He said facing me.


“Actually I can and I will. You’ll just use it again to go outside and who is to say a tiny like Robert won’t go through the crack and try to kill you huh? It’s safer this way.” Danny stood up and looked at me with a stone cold expression on his face.


“Were you going to really crush Robert?” That question made my heart skip a beat. I stopped crying. For a few moments I didn’t speak because I didn’t want to answer, but he just kept looking at me. Just kept looking at me with those eyes.


“Yes Danny... I was going to squish him.” The answer shocked Danny. He even took a few steps back.


“I don’t believe you.”


“I was Danny. The only reason I hesitated was because you were there, and I didn’t want you to see me do it. He was really lucky that you actually cared about his tiny insignificant and worthless life.”


“Stop it Elena, this isn’t funny.”


“It’s the truth Danny, I would of-”


“THAT’S ENOUGH!” He yelled . I was surprised at him. I never heard him yell at me like that before. “How could you even think about killing him? You stopped him and that’s all you had to do, why take it to such extremes?” Danny was right. I shouldn’t of tired to kill him, but he deserved to die. No one should harm my little brother and live to tell the story. “That’s not who you are Elena! You’re sweet, kind, and gentle. That wasn’t you out there.” But it was me. I don’t want to tell Danny, but that wouldn’t of been the first time a killed a tiny. Robert would've been among the countless hundreds of men I’ve killed.I can’t tell Danny about my past, because if he knew he would leave me and never comeback. “Well! Aren’t you going to say something?”


“Am sorry Danny.” With that I walked out of the bathroom, went downstairs to the couch, put my hands over my eyes, and started to cry again.


 

 

Chapter 5 (Elena): His Birthday by Heroics2

That Night I slept on the couch since I cried myself to sleep. I woke up and immediately realized what today is. It’s Saturday, May 5 2013. It’s Danny’s 15th birthday, and I got so much planned. Lets just hope he isn’t mad at me... or worse, he could be scared of me. I looked at the cable clock and it was 8:12 which was good because there was no way Danny would be up this early. I went upstairs to take shower, after that I put on some light blue shorts and a pink t-shirt. I walked upstairs barefoot, tippy-toed into my room, and saw Danny sleepy on my pillow with his tiny black blanket. A devious thought rolled into my head then smiled a little. I jumped onto the bed which caused Danny to be plunged into the air with his blanket. He landed back onto my pillow. He stood up and looked up at me as I laid on my stomach staring at him. I smiled then said “Good morning my new little 15 year old! I got a great birthday planned for you and great surprise for you!” He looked at me weird for a second then smiled.


“What, that wake-up call wasn’t the surprise?” He said sarcastically. What I love about Danny is that he can take a joke.


“Not even close bro. Get dressed, we’re going out!” As soon as I said that he looked surprised. It must of been our argument yesterday. He probably thought the last thing I would do for his birthday is take him with me outside.


“Are you sure Elena?” He sounded a little nervous.


“Of course! Just hurry up and get dressed.” He went to do just that. I left the room to give him some privacy while I got my keys to my car downstairs. Waited downstairs till Danny came jumping downstairs on each step. I put on some sandals and grabbed my black purse, then knelt down to pick him up with both of my hands. He sat on my hands and stared at me. “Okay Danny, we are going to take my car.” He got an excited expression on his face. He never rode in my car before so he must of been excited. “Now this is what you're going to do when we get out of the car, you're going to crawl into my purse and not peek out alright. I don’t want other giantesses seeing you.


“Okay Okay, but where are we going?” He seemed even more excited.


“I’m not telling you silly, it’s a surprise. Now lets go.” He hopped on my shoulder and I walked to the garage, got in my old green honda, I connect the front passenger seat belt, then tucked Danny behind the black elastic where he looked unbelievably cute. I got my smartphone out and took a quick picture.


“Ellllaana!” Danny said sounding like what a daughter would do to a mom who did something embarrassing to them. I laughed and put on the phone back after looking at the picture.


“Sorry little bro, but you just look so cute!” I put my sunglasses on, then drove out of the garage and on the road. The whole time Danny just kept asking questions about the giantess society. Questions I never heard him ask. I told him some history about how we went to the moon and back, which made him ask more questions like “What's  a moon? Why did you go there? Is there food up there?” He was so cute not knowing all these simple things. We arrived to our destination. “We are here Danny.”


“Where is here?” I unbuckled  the belt then lifted him up to his door window. “Wow! But I still don’t know what it is.

“Its the place where they make birthday cakes Danny. I’ve alrighty ordered a cake to be made for you and it should be ready by now.” He turned to me while he was on my hand and had a big smile on his face, but was crying.


“This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me Elena, thank you.” I blushed a little


“Your so welcome little guy, but i'm sure someone did something even more cooler on your birthday, right?


“No. Borrow city I wasn't really the place to celebrate one’s birthday, and besides my father didn’t give to shits about me. I think the only reason I was cloned and hatched was for the hopes of replacing him as an enforcer when I grew up.” His face darkened.


“Hey Danny, don’t do that. I’m sorry to hear that, but you're with me now and I care about you very much, understand?” He still looked sad so I shook my hand up and down a little. “Understand!?!”


“Yes yes okay Elena, i understand.” He smiled then laughed and so did I. I put him in my purse and got out of the car. I quickly grabbed the cake that is a vanilla ice cream cake with lots of blue and red ice. It said “Happy 15th birthday Danielle” because (of course) they thought Danny was a girl. When we got home Danny was still in my purse. I put the cake in the freezer, then the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door to open it and let the three party guests in. I put the purse on the floor, got my phone to videotape this, and told the party guests to stand right in front of the purse. I went behind the purse and quickly opened it. Danny poked his small head out of the purse. “Finally Elena, what took so-” He stopped speaking as soon as he saw my three giantess friends smiling and looking down at him. He just kept staring and was probably scared out of his wits.


“Hi!” My giantess friend Carolina said. With that Danny quickly turned around and jumped out of the purse. Without thinking he ran into my left big toe, then landed on his backside, and we all couldn’t help but laugh. He got back up, then quickly ran and hid behind my right foot.


“Haha, sorry girls, he is a little shy.” I said still laughing.


“Hehe, it’s alright. It’s natural for men to be afraid of women, i mean we are so much bigger then them.” My friend Carolina said. Carolina was about the same age as me.


“That has got to be the cutest thing i have ever seen!” My 16 year old friend Baylee said.


“Awww, don’t be scared little guy, we just want to hangout!” My 18 year old friend Jenny said. With that, Danny leaned a little out behind my feet and I can feel him shake. Jeez I hope I didn’t surprise him too bad. I side stepped to the left so he wasn’t hiding behind me anymore, but he still ran behind my right foot holding on to it. At the same time, the three girls went “AAAWWWW” Like it was the cutest thing they ever seen. I thought it was pretty cute too, but i want him to meet my friends.


“Don’t be rude Daniel, say hi to my friends. They drove all this way to have fun with you for your birthday okay.” He still wasn’t letting go from my foot. I rolled my eyes, then plucked him from my foot, and put him on my right hand lifting him up to my friends’ faces.


“Hello.” Danny immediately said.


“Hi!” My friends said all at the same time.We all went to the couch where My friends introduced themselves to Danny and told him how I planned this a week ago when I finally got comfortable with the idea of them meeting him. My friends were really liked Danny and Danny liked them, which made sense since they were both equally funny. Danny told the story of how and why he met me, which really entertained them.


“Oh you poor thing!” Carolina said as she gave him a hug. “Well i’m glad you met Elena, she is the nicest person like ever!” I walked to get the cake out of the freezer and Jenny followed me. I took out the cake and laid it on the table while I looked for the 15 candles and match. “Hey Elena.” Jenny was behind me, speaking.


“Yes Jenny.” I didn’t look at her, I was too busy opening the kitchen draws and searching.


“I can’t believe you told Danny about your old job and he still stayed with you.” I stopped looking for a second, but didn’t face her.


“Jenny, can we not talk about this right now.”


“No, i think we need to talk about it. You can’t keep lying to him about your past.” I turned around.


“I’m not lying about it, I just didn’t tell him yet.”


“Well what's stopping you Elena? Why don’t you just tell him?”


“Why do you care anyway Jenny?”


“Because Danny seems like a nice kid, and he is your little brother now. You know he deserves the truth.”


“So what, you're saying I should just go into the living room and just tell him, hey I used to slaughter hundreds of your people for money Danny, oh by the way happy birthday!”


“No, i’m just saying.”


“Well don’t say it okay. If I tell him he’ll just pack his bags and leave me one day. He’ll just leave and I’ll find a empty shoe box one morning.” Jenny came closer and put her hands on my shoulder.


“We both slaughtered a lot of men and you both regret it but the blood is still on our hands. You just come clean and if he really thinks of you as his sister then he’ll stay.”


“I’m sorry Jenny, but I can’t take that chance, or at least not right now.” She gave me a hug, then we both looked for the candles and matches. We came into the living room with the cake and I sat it down onto the table. Danny had the happiest look on his face and was just so cute I had to take a picture of it. We were about to sing the birthday song, but Danny alrighty jumped from Carolina’s arms and landed in front of the cake to eat it. We all just giggled and laughed.


It was 9:00 p.m and everyone else went home. All the lights were off except for the light coming from the T.V. in the living room. It was just me and Danny watching a bunch of action movies. Danny was snuggled between my breasts wearing his sleep wear, me still in my regular clothes laying on the couch. The last movie ended at 12:30 a.m. I stretched a little and saw Danny has fallen asleep. I walked upstairs to my room. I decided that Danny would sleep in my bed tonight, so I laid him down on the pillow I found him sleeping on this morning. I put the mini black blanket on him then and kissed him goodnight. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

Chapter 6(Danny): Nightmares by Heroics2

They say that your dreams try to tell something...then what are my dreams trying to tell. I fell asleep halfway through the last film, just super tired from the incredible day I had. I loved meeting Carolina, Jenny, and Baylee even though i did freak out a little from Elena’s surprise. Anyway, I fell asleep between Elena’s breasts (couldn’t help it, they are just so warm and soft, plus Elena’s heartbeats soothed me to sleep) and had a wild nightmare. I was out in the front and everything was just like the moment when Elena was about to squish Robert.


 

“Please spare me, please. I have a family. I HAVE A FAMILY!” Robert screamed when when for his life after Elena loomed her foot over his miniscule body. We were all in the same positions. I started to yell. "Stop it! Elena stop. You made your point okay! It's over alright! Just put your foot down ok-” Before I can finish, Elena put her foot down, slamming it exactly where Robert is...or was. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Elena started to grind the foot  she just used to end Robert’s life on the exact spot.


“Great, now I have to wash my sandals. I should of wore my boots instead today.” Elena said like what she just did was nothing. She turned around and started to walk back to the house, walking past me I yelled.


“How could you do that!” She stopped, turned to me, she walked towards me. Where she stopped, her feet were a few inches away from my body, so I had to really look up to her. The way she was looking down at me made me feel smaller than usual.


“Did you say something my precious little ant?” Precious ant?


“Why did you do that! Robert didn’t have to die like that!”


“All ants usually die like that. It’s what happens when ants meet a my feet.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. This isn’t the Elena I know. This isn’t my sister.


“You're like a monster Elena! Just stop it!”


“Stop what you little flea, he is already dead! Now stop talking and come with me or I’ll make your punishment even worse then its gonna be!” I stepped back a few steps. She wasn’t being sweet or kind or caring. She was being evil, just pure evil. “I knew I should've just killed you the first time I saw you. Eating my food like a hungry and desperate rat. No. Being a rat is too good for you. You're an ant and ants get squished went they meet my feet.” No no this couldn’t be happening. Elena raised her foot.


“Please Elena don’t do this!”


“Goodbye.”


“No, stop it! Stop it right now!!!” Her foot dropped on me and so did all that weight. And the last thing I heard her say was


“I love you.” With that still ringing in my head, I woke up screaming in absolute terror. I was on a pillow with my blanket and Elena’s head was on her pillow beside mine. Her eyes quickly opened and she lifted her upper body up till she was sitting in bed. She turned her head and looked down at me. “Danny, what’s wrong?” She said in a tired and concerned voice. I just looked up at her. i was silently thanking the universe that it was a only a dream. “You had a nightmare huh. I used to get those a lot when I was a kid.” She started rubbing  my back with her finger. “Everything is okay now, you're safe with me. I’m here and nothing is going to hurt you I promise. Understand my precious ant?” That shocked me.


“What did you say?”


“I love you, no die that my precious ant.” She grabbed me with two of her gigantic hands and shook me. She then lifted me over her mouth and opened them. I couldn’t believe it. She dropped me into it, but I refuse to die like that. I jumped on her lip and sprunged off the bed, landing on the floor but it hurt. I couldn’t move at all like my body just stopped working. I saw the shadowy like figures of her hands which grabbed me on bothe different ends of my body. She pulled with little force and ripped me in half. I woke up screaming in Elena’s hands.

“Danny stop screaming, stop screaming okay.” I was still terrified, but then she kissed me on the top of my head,, the I knew that this wasn’t a dream. “Danny, you okay now?” I shook my head yes. “You were screaming in your sleep for awhile and I was trying to wake you up. Now here.” She slipped me between her breast large breasts again. I want you to be close to my heart for tonight, now please try to get some sleep and tomorrow we can talk about your nightmares. She laid back down in bed and closed her eyes. In no time I was sleeping. I just had to concentrate on the best thing in my life, How much my big sister loved me and how much I loved her.


 

 

End Notes:

More chapters are coming, please be patient. I promise to all my readers that I won't make you guys wait very long after I publish each chapter. I'm hoping to make at least a total of 10 or more chapters(probably more) of the story. Thanks to all my readers and if you like the story please tell other people who might like it too. Thank you very much.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3442