April fool short by Mr_G
Summary:

A cross time traveling couple learn not to question a sizechangers powers


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 581 Read: 3908 Published: March 31 2013 Updated: March 31 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author note: Going thorough my computer I found this old story from 2004. It is set on April 1 2004. It occurs before Stephen had his humanity taken away and before Mark and Sara had met mini goddesses or GTS-Goddesses.

 

 

April Fool 2004 short

 

 

It was breakfast time at the Miller household.

"Something wrong Deborah?"

"It's just that it April fools day. It’s a day where weird things can happen."

Before Stephen could comment a wormhole opened up in the kitchen. Two people then emerged. One was a beautiful brunette, the other a man with back hair. As soon as they were through, the wormhole closed behind them.

"Think we lost them Sara?" The man asked the brunette.

"I hope so Mark." Then she noticed that they were in someone's home.

"Who are you two and what are you doing in our home?" Stephen asked.

"My name is Sara Muse and this is my boyfriend Mark Macdonald. As you can see I'm a time line jumper."

"Is time line jumping the norm for your race?" Deborah asked.

"Of course not! I'm human." Sara replied.

"So how did you become a timeline jumper?" Stephen asked.

"It started last fall when the wishbone restaurant came to my world. When I found out that who ever orders the wishbone meal deal gets their wish granted. I couldn't resist."

"So you wished for the ability to travel between timelines?"

"My exact words were 'I wish for the ability to visit alternate worlds at will and be able to take my boy friend along for the ride."

"That's how I got mixed up in this. She takes me along." Mark explained.

"Who are you running from?" Stephen asked.

"They call themselves Morphers." Sara replied.

"Who?" Stephen asked.

"I've heard of them. Their civilization is a matriarchy." Deborah answered.

"That would explain why their solders seam to be female." Mark remarked.

"We landed on a world conquered by them. I'm just glad they didn't follow us. I was sure they had inter universe transport."

"They do. Maybe they figured you two weren't wroth the trouble."

"Say why do you know so much about them anyway?" Mark asked. "Are you one of them?"

"I'm a sizechanger. While our two species have been in contact for some time I don't really know that much about them." Deborah explained.

"I'm human, in case you're wondering." Stephen piped in.

"A Sizechanger? That's a laugh." Sara remarked.

"Everyone knows size changing is impossible." Mark added.

Deborah frowned. Sara and Mark then found themselves shrinking rapidly. Within seconds they were only three inches tall.

"Impossible you say? How do you explain your present state?"

"Guess those scientists back home were mistaken." Sara admitted.

"Please restore us." Mark begged.

"Why should I? You two will make good pets."

"Deborah!"

"Just kidding. " Sara and Mark then began to grow, rapidly reaching their normal size.

"Um, we got to go now. Nice meeting you." Sara said before she and Mark disappeared from sight.

"Was it really necessary to shrink them?" Stephen asked.

"I don't like people who just barrage in our home. Besides it was fun." Deborah replied.

 

 

The end

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3428