Jarret Johnson by Julianz
Summary: A teen is shrunken by a sick, sexual sadist and Insane girl. This story is about his struggles on trying to survive her sick games.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Mature (40-49), Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Muscle, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3361 Read: 40493 Published: February 02 2013 Updated: August 05 2013

1. Wednesday, September 19, 2012/ Wednesday, August 15, 2012, Day 35/Day 1 by Julianz

2. Thursday, August 16, 2012, Day 2 by Julianz

3. Thursday, August 16, 2012, Day 2 by Julianz

Wednesday, September 19, 2012/ Wednesday, August 15, 2012, Day 35/Day 1 by Julianz
I sit in my fishtank. Stacie is sleeping in her bed. I can barely see her giant form. Well, giant to me. Man, I can't believe I let this happen to myself. I never thought she could've done something this horrible. She thought I was a pet. A pet waiting to be trained. And broken. And even though I HATE to admit it, she's getting too close to that. Even though I've only been here four, maybe five, weeks. God, why was I so stupid?




It was a normal day. I woke up and got ready for school. Highschool. I walked to the bus. That day was the first day. I was officially a sophomore, on August 15 2012. Which was the first day of school, for those of you who can't keep track of my way of talking. If you can't, get out of here. If you want a story about torture, sexual sadism, vulgarity, tricks, pure evil, pain, bipolar people, being crushed by various things and objects, unaware mothers, unaware and aware sisters, aware animals, murder, claustrophobia, near death experiences, and feet, then this is the story for you.

Now that that's out of the way, back to the story. I walked up to the stop with my back pack and stood there. I was the only one there. Of course I wasn't surprised. Most people didn't even know school started today. But of course my fucking mom knew. I say "fucking" because if I hadn't had gone to school that day, her fault I went, I wouldn't have been shrunken by a fucking physco and she wouldn't be crying about my disappearence. Well guess what mom? This is your fuckin' fault. Anyways, I stood there like an idiot. All alone. Then guess who came? Yup, you guessed right. An innocent looking, but fucked up in the head, girl. Stacie.

I stood there, looking straight ahead. Then, she started scooting next to me. Very slowly. An inch every 30 seconds. Pretty soon, she was breathing down my neck. Literally. I even smelt it. Her breath smelled of spearmint gum.

After several seconds of silence, she said "My name is Stacie. What's yours?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I said, not even blinking.

I have a bad case of sarcasim. And a really bad case of not giving a shit about anything.

"Well that isn't a nice thing to say." She said.

"Don't care. I'm just waiting for the bus." I said, with a lot of douche in my voice.

"You don't care?" She said, with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope." I said.

"Even if I do this?" She said.

"Listen, can you just stop talking to-"

That's all I remember saying before I blacked out. I woke up hours later. In a fishtank. That's right, a fucking fishtank. At first, I was like "What...... The fuck." Then I told myself it was a dream. So, I pinched myself. Still there. So I punched myself in the stomach. I was still there. So I narrowed it down to a prank.

"Very funny guys. Now cut the shit or I'll fuck you guys up." I said.

Nothing. Then, I felt these giant warm things wrap around my body. The next thing I knew, I was being lifted into the air. I closed my eyes. And when I opened them, I saw a giant face, the size of a billboard. Even though I tried to act tough, I screamed at the sight of it. Or, to be more clear, her. It was that girl. Stacie.

"WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS!?" I say.

"Oh, you look so cute this size!" She said.

"What? 'This size'? What the fuck are you talking about, you crazy bitch!" I shouted.

My brain wasn't thinking of the consequences of my words. I was scared and confused! You can't blame me! Unless you're a douche with no care about me. And if you are, again, get out of here. If you aren't, please, stay, the story gets better. If better means me getting tortured. And all that other stuff.

She squeezed me and said "You better take a good look at your situation. Who is in whose hand?"

"What?" Is all I managed to say.

"I shrunk you. Now, you're two inches tall." She said with a snicker.

"That's not possible...... Is it?" I said, looking down at the giant hand holding me that belonged to Stacie.

"You're mine now. I'm going to keep you. But if you disobey me, or insult me, you'll be punished." She said with a giant grin on her face.

"Fuck you! LET ME GO YOU CRAZY BITCH!" I shouted at her.

Again, I wasn't thinking.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're going to be punished." She said.

She held me in one hand and with the other, she started taking her shoes and socks off. When she finished, she brought her left foot on top of her right knee. Then, she started rubbing against the sole of her big, sweaty foot. Then she started rubbing me along the ball of her foot. After that, she grabbed my head between her thumb and index finger and smashed my head into the heel of her foot.

I was screaming the whole time. Thank god I had my clothes on, or it would've hurt a whole lot more.

After she was done smashing my head into the heel of her foot, she stopped and layed me in the palm of her left hand. My nose was bleeding and my chest hurt like a mother fucker.

"Did you like that?" She said sarcasticly.

"No." I said, grabbing my chest and trying to catch my breath.

"Are you going to cuss again?" She said.

"........." I wasn't going to stop cussing. Ever.

"Are you!?" She said, standing up, her shadow looming over me.

"Sure." I muttered.

"Thank you. Now, do you want to have some fun?" She said, her face coming closer to me.

"No. I'd rather kick my teeth in." I said.

"Oh really?" She said, grabbing me.

After what happened when I said "I don't care", I should really take concern to what I say. She might really take my teeth out.

"No. I didn't mean that." I said.

"Good. Now, I'll ask you again. Do you want to have a little fun?" She asked me again, with me still in her fist.

"Yes. I do." I said, making a fist with my hands.

"Good. I'm going to hide you so my older sister won't find you. I'm going to be right back. Stay put. Or else." She said.

She opened one of her drawers and put me in there, under her underwear. Then, she closed the drawer. The darkness engulfed my body. I couldn't see one foot in front of me. My nose was still bleeding, but the pain in my chest has somewhat left. I grabbed a pair of her underwear and wiped my nose. I guessed all I can do is just sit here. It's not like I can see in the dark. Which means I was stuck there. Man, I never could've imagined the thing she did next.
Thursday, August 16, 2012, Day 2 by Julianz
I lost track of time while I was in there. All I knew, was that she took a long-ass time. I tried not to fall asleep. But I did. And when I woke up, I found myself in the fishtank with another guy. Only, this guy was my best friend. His name was Dave. (-SPOLIER ALERT-! -SPOLIER ALERT-! If you don't want to hear this spolier, scroll down to the next paragraph!) (Here it is!) Notice that I said "His name was Dave." I said "was".

He was wearing nothing but shorts. He was sleeping. Knocked out from the thing Stacie used to shrink us. I looked at myself too, because I was cold. I was wearing nothing but shorts too. I heard a scream behind me. After turning around, I saw some other guy in shorts too. He was looking around, a scared shit-less look covered his face. His back was pressed into the glass. He looked like he was 9.

"Where am I!?" He shouted.

"Would you calm the fuck down?" I said.

"What happened!? This looks like my big sister's room!" He said.

"What? 'Big sister'? The fuck do you mean?" I said standing up.

"My big sister Stacie. This looks like her room! How did it get so big?!" He said, taking another look around.

"Wait. How old are you?" I said.

"I'm 10. My name is Peter." He said.

"I'm 16 and my name is Jarret. How old is that bitch-of-a-sister you have?" I said walking towards him.

"She is not a 'bitch'!" He said, standing up.

What an idiot. Defending a fucked up girl like Stacie. Can't blame him though. He had no idea what she had just done to us. He also didn't know how sick and twisted she was.

"Look around, dumb-ass. We're in a fucking fishtank. She shrunk us. Now, how old is she?" I said, my patience dwindling.

Why is patience a virtue? Why can't "Hurry the fuck up!" be a virtue?

"She's 16. And didn't shrink us! This is a dream. Or a prank." He said, reassuring himself.

"If this was a dream, then this wouldn't hurt." I said.

I then punched him on his arm and he screamed.

"And if this were a prank, why would I be here? I don't even know you." I said.

"I...... Because....... Well....." He tried to think of an explanation.

"That's what I thought. Now shut the fuck up and let me think of a way out of here. Got it?" I said.

"Yes." He said, rubbing his arm.

"Good. Now help me wake this guy up." I said as I walked to Dave.

He followed me and we walked up to Dave. He was knocked out cold. I got on my knees and shook him. Violently. After a couple seconds of shaking, I started to see he was regaining consciousness, but I didn't stop. After I stopped shaking he was awake.

"What happened?" He said as he sat up and rubbed his head.

"You're not going to believe me, but...... we shrunk." I said, holding my hands up, palms facing him.

"What? Dude stop playing around. How'd I get in shorts?" He said, as he rubbed his head.

"I'm serious, a girl shru-"

"How was all of your sleep, my little friends?" I heard Stacie's voice interrupt mine.

At that time, that exact moment, I forgot to explain Stacie's size to Peter and Dave. They screamed when they caught sight of that giant bitch.

"YOU WERE RIGHT!!!" Peter screamed towards me.

Dave just kept screaming.

"Calm down! Or I'll squash all of you!" She said.

They shut up. I wasn't screaming because I already knew her size, and even though it scared me physically, it didn't scare me mentally.

"Now, let's all get aqquainted. My name is Stacie. What's all of your names? Except you, Peter." She said.

"My name is Jarret." I said as I looked at Dave.

He gulped and said "My name is Dave."

I can still remember the tremble in his voice.

"And I'm Peter." Peter said.

He still said his name after she told him not to. And she takes things literally.

"I thought I told you not to say your name Peter." She said, clenching her fists.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" He shouted.

"Well, you're not going to forget this." She said, as her hand closed in on Peter.

He hid behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Please don't let her take me!"

I might not give a shit about anything, but I'm not heartless. He was 10 for god's sake! And after what she did to me....... I really didn't want to see him get tortured.

I put my arms around him, looked up at Stacie and said "C'mon Stacie, it was an accident. Can't you just forget about it? Please? For me?"

I gave her my best puppy-dog-eyes. And it worked. She stared at me and Peter. But mostly me. Then, she sighed and took her hand out of the fishtank. Maybe she isn't that fucked up. Then again, I can't let my guard down.

"But," she started. "In order to forget one memory, you must replace it with a different one. And I have an idea. Now, which one to pick....."

After that, I knew I could NOT let my guard down. How the hell did she get that? But she has a point. Is she that smart?

"Peter and Jarret." She said.

"Aw shit" I thought at that time. I saved him, to get BOTH me and him tortured.

She grabbed us and took us out of the fishtank. She then walked to her bed and sat down.

"Now, what should we do?" She said as she looked down at us in her palm.

I look at Peter and whisper "Don't say anything. She takes things literally. So don't say ANYTHING."

It's a good thing he didn't say "Let us go". Can you imagine what she would've did? (Think about it.)

"I know! Let's play 'Don't get squashed by Stacie's Feet'!" She said.

"But we're going to need one more player. Or not. I'm good with two." She continued.

"Shit." I whispered.
Thursday, August 16, 2012, Day 2 by Julianz
"3, 2, 1!" Stacie says as she jumps up and down, purposely knocking me and Peter on our feet.

We fall on our ass and I see Stacie's foot coming for us. With my quick reflexes, I jump to my feet and grab Peter and put him on my shoulder. I really don't wanna see some ten year old get killed. I quickly run across the carpeting, and just in time too. I felt the air push me as Stacie stomped her foot on the ground. It threw me a bit unbalanced, but I kept running. Meanwhile I'm running, I hear Peter crying.

"Dude, shut up! Let me focus or we'll end up dead!" I shout at him.

He stifles his cries and wipes his eyes. I look across from me and see we've, I have, made a lot of ground from Stacie. I see some kind of bookshelf or desk ahead. It looks inaccessible for Stacie. As I run towards the dark and small hiding spot, I see a shadow fall over us. I take a quick look up and see the wrinkled sole of Stacie.

"Shit!" I shout as I run faster.

But nothing could have saved us. Without thinking, I quickly threw Peter as far as I could in the hiding spot. He hit the ground and tumbled into the dark hole. As I threw him, I felt as soft large object squish me into the carpet fibers. They scratch against my bare skin, making me itch. Stacie then rubs me across the carpet, making me get carpet burn. My face is pushed into the very bottom of the carpet. I shout and wiggle around but it makes worse. My arms flail around as I try to move out from under her foot, but it's no use. I'm not one to give up easily, so with all my strength, I turn around and bite her toe as hard as I can. I taste her foot sweat, salty and sour and I feel the flesh as I bite down. She screams and lifts her foot off of me. Off balance, she falls on her butt on the bed. Quickly, I arise and sprint into the dark hole. I see Peter in there shouting for me, waving is arms. To me, it's about ten feet away. I'm almost there when I see another shadow fall on me. Fuck. This time, it's Stacie's soft hand that pushes me into the carpet. The force and how fast she pushed me into the carpet made me want to barf my guts out. After Stacie's claw of a hand grabs me, she lifts me up to her face.

"I didn't like what you did." She says with an angry look on her face.

"Fuck you!" I shout as I spit on her nose.

"I'm going to do to you what you did to me. And you won't like it one bit."

She holds my left arm to her mouth and inserts my arm in her mouth. She bites down, gently though, as not to tear my whole arm off. But it still hurts like a bitch. She bites down harder and harder with her pearly whites. I feel her break the skin and I see my arm bleeding.

"Fuck, stop you bitch!" I shout, pounding on her lip with my right arm.

She doesn't let up and she keeps biting and I see more and more blood pour out. I feel like a kitchen knife is cutting into my skin, increasing pressure every second. I scream in agony, the pain is nothing like I've ever experienced before. Then, she lets go and removes me from her face. I take a look at what she's done. My skin was torn apart and it hangs loosely. A steady stream of blood is pouring out of the wound. She blows air on it and it makes the pain worse. I scream and writhe in her hand.

"Now, for the second part." She says.

She holds me up to her face and she spits a big wad of saliva on me. It gets into the wound and I scream as loud as I can.

"You bitch! Fuck you!" I shout.

"What did I tell you about cussing?" She says calmly.

"Fuck you and your rules!"

"I guess I'll just have to teach you another lesson."

She places me on the floor, next to her foot. She lifts her left foot up high in the air. I close my eyes, I don't wanna see the giant foot that is going to kill me. I then hear a slam and a gust air of air to my right. I open my eyes and see her foot to my right. Phew, that was close. I didn't see her right foot in the air. She slams it down on me, jolting me into the ground. I'm covered in saliva that burns my wound and now she's crushing me into the ground. The carpet fibers enter my open my wound and twist around making it hurt even more. I keep struggling but then I see no use in it. She's beating me into submission. I can't believe I let it happen. Giving up, I stop moving. Stacie notices and she removes her foot.

"That's what I thought. If you say sorry, I'll give you a band-aid." She says.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"What was that?" She asks as she leans in closer.

"I'm sorry!" I shout.

"Good." She says.

She walks over to her nightstand and opens a drawer. She pulls out a box of band aids and grabs one for me. I look up at her as she picks me up with her soft left hand. She lifts my left arm with her pinkie and she wraps the band aid around my arm. The saliva is still in the wound, making it burn, but she doesn't care. After the band aid is on, she puts me in the fish tank.

"Remember what I said about cussing." She says, glaring at me.

"Peter? Where are you? Come out, I won't hurt you!" She says, looking around on the floor.

He better stay in the hiding spot. If he comes out, he really is an idiot. I then see Peter come out of the hiding spot and wave his arms.

"There you are! Now, because you won, you get to sleep with me on my bed. But if you try to escape, you will regret it, okay?" She says as she lifts Peter up onto her palm.

He says something but I can't hear it.

"Okay then. Nighty-night everyone!" She says as she turns the light off.

I sit and massage my arm. Peter is a dumbass. A real dumbass.
End Notes:
Please leave a comment if you think I should continue with this story as well!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3316