Subordinate by covetous
Summary:

Tyler explores his feelings and a new way of life with his boss, Nicole.


Categories: Butt, Feet, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 16200 Read: 84742 Published: January 23 2013 Updated: April 22 2013
Story Notes:

Okay, I somehow deleted the entire story when I had a formatting problem with Chapter 3.  I'm going to try to fix it and post everything again.  Sorry.

1. Chapter 1 by covetous

2. Chapter 2 by covetous

3. Chapter 3 by covetous

4. Chapter 4 by covetous

5. Chapter 5 by covetous

6. Chapter 6 by covetous

7. Chapter 7 by covetous

8. Chapter 8 by covetous

9. Chapter 9 by covetous

Chapter 1 by covetous
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

On the surface, average was the word to describe Tyler Allen. 25 years old. Average height. Average build. Average looks. Average guy. Average job. Tyler spent most of his life not letting anyone look deeper than the surface. Maybe that way he could actually be average. After all, being average had to be better than what he was.

Life at the office was uneventful, to say the least. The job itself was simple, stress free, and he was well compensated. His employers thought him a valuable asset. He had been there for four years, and although he knew he would never climb the corporate ladder he did have great job security. Really, there wasn't much to complain about.

The "work", however, was mind numbing. A website offered contracts to companies like his to be fulfilled at a pre-arranged price on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tyler simply monitored the website all day, every day waiting for a contract to become available that would be profitable for the company. Once one popped up, it was a simple race to answer an endless array of queries and fill in informational fields before hitting "submit". Tyler never lost a race. He was vigilant and an incredibly fast typist. Not a very exciting skill set perhaps, but the company once went three weeks without getting a contract while Tyler was recovering from a car accident. They even put three people on full time shifts to monitor the website. 2 or 3 contracts was an average week for Tyler.

Tyler brushed off the implied praise the day of his return when management told him of the company's foibles in his absence. Tyler said that the website had slow periods and he was sure his replacements had done a great job. Management knew better of course, and somewhere deep down Tyler probably did as well. He just didn't see much point in praising himself. For what? Being good at a job no self respecting person could endure for a day, much less years?

*Beep. Beep. Beep.* The monitor was flashing with an available contract.

"Huh. A nearby scrap yard needs a wing flap for a plane delivered to the Air Force base in Illinois. Heavy freight. Wow, look at the pay. We could definitely find someone for this..." The next 10 minutes were a frenzy of keystrokes and mouse clicks. There would be hundreds of others vying for this particular contract.

*Contract Accepted. You will be contacted shortly by a company representative with further details. Thank you!*

Tyler sighed and looked at the clock in his small office. That was his sixth contract of the week and it was only 1:15. Still a few hours to possibly get one more to finish the week and break his own record. Not likely, but at least a small ray of hope. Ray of hope? Really? How sad is it that-...

His internal monologue was disrupted by the sound of heels on the marble floor, maybe 15 yards down the hall. It was a sound Tyler knew well, one he heard nearly every time he acquired a new contract. It still sent his head spinning and put his heart in a frenzy. What are you, twelve? Get a grip. He took a deep, disjointed breath. It didn't help much.

There was a light knock on his open door. "Hey Tyler. I heard that the higher ups at corporate are planning a sacrifice in your name. Would you like a goat? Or something else?" The smile she gave him didn't belong on her face. Or at least, he knew that's what the rest of the office would say. She was harsh, stubborn, never afraid to call out an employee for their failures in front of co-workers. Tyler wasn't a gossip but he'd heard enough to know most of the office despised her.

But here she was, with a smile that turned his brain into jelly. Her hair was shoulder length, straight, parted off to one side, and a deep brown to match her eyes. She had a habit of brushing it behind her ears with her fingertips when she was talking. Her skin was slightly tanned and she had light freckles across her nose and cheeks that you couldn't see if you were more than a few feet away. She had the body of, well .. someone who cared. Someone who ate healthy, who exercised at least a few times each week. Fit. Her lower body was exquisite, with a tight bottom and shapely legs. Her breasts were modest, but to Tyler they were perfect. She stood in the doorway, looking at Tyler quizzically. Her head is only a few inches from the top in those heels...

Dimly, Tyler was aware that a space of time had stretched on and her expression had gone from smiling, to questioning, to something darker. "You know, I wouldn't expect to get a laugh when I make a horrible attempt at a joke, but a simple 'Just doing my job, Nicole,' would be enough for me here. Especially from you, Tyler. I thought I had at least one person here who - who..."

"Oh, no, I - I, uhh. It was funny, really. I'm sorry." He was genuinely apologetic, but realized he had tried so hard to sound collected that it came off as emotionless. Her anger seemed to fade and the flat look she had now suggested disbelief, but there was something else there. She looks disappointed. What am I doing? The look went on for another few seconds before she started to walk away. Christ, say something! She had already disappeared from view.

"Virgins!" What?

There was a terrifying silence. Five seconds felt like an eternity. He heard her approach his office once more. She came into view and with a furrowed brow. "Excu-"

Tyler interrupted her quickly. "F, for the sacrifice. Uhh, you asked if I wanted something else, m-maybe. Oh my God, that was awful. I-I'm not that crude, really. I don't know why I sai-"

Nicole put her hand to her mouth. Laughing? "Wow. Well, whatever floats your boat. I guess when you're the one getting the sacrifices you get to call the shots. I'll see what I can do... Perv." The smile came back and Tyler's terror gave way to relief. And confusion. Nicole raised a finger and pursed her lips. "Come to think of it, it's been a long week. I'm going to call everyone to the brief room now, and we can get out of here a few hours early. Unless of course, the Virgin Devourer has objections?"

Tyler felt the heat rise to his face and knew he must have been blushing furiously. He shook his head 'no' in answer and couldn't keep himself from smiling. For a moment at least. No? Why don't you just tell her that you would rather stay here, spend your Friday trying to get a meaningless number, for your meaningless job, for your meaningless life? While everyone else went out and lived theirs.

"That sounds great. I'll shut down and be right there." She nodded, and made to leave. She hesitated for a moment, eyes cast to the side, lost in thought.

"Actually, umm..." She brushed a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Do you think, after, you could meet me in my office? Err, after the briefing, I meant." She looked at him.

"S-sure."

"Okay. See you in a minute." Nicole left.

Tyler turned his computer off, sat back in his chair and folded his hands on top of his head. He closed his eyes and waited for his heart to stop trying to hammer its way out of his chest.

 

Chapter 2 by covetous

By the time Tyler walked into the briefing room, there were only 4 or 5 seats left. They were all in the front row, right next to the small podium where Nicole would address them. So, high school. We meet again.

He took an empty seat and waited, listening to the sea of murmurs and quiet laughs typical of a Friday afternoon. After a moment, he glanced over at Nicole as she shuffled through a stack of endless reports and notes. Nothing he need be concerned about; still, he was suddenly struck with the thought that while he had sat idly looking at a blank computer screen, she had played a part in each of those reports and notes in a matter of days. She had the weight of their entire branch on her shoulders.

Tyler wondered why that made him feel sorry for her, even guilty in a way. It was her job, after all. Still...

More time passed and he realized he had been studying her for some time, content to simply stare while his brain had shut down. Her outfit was professional as always.. Plain white button up shirt, black skirt, black hose, closed-toe black heels. Four years and I've never once seen her wear anything remotely provocative. What would happen if I did? Spontaneous combustion? Subdural hematoma? Or maybe just the usual. Mouth breathing, vacant stares. Like every other time I see her. His eyes traveled down her legs, and stopped at her heels.

Nicole cleared her throat, breaking his reverie. The background noise remained. "If you wouldn't mind," Nicole began, loud enough for the whole room to hear. No use.

"Quiet!"

Tyler was sure he heard a pin drop.

After that, things went as expected. Nicole went over a parade of unmet quotas, failed projects, employees taking extended breaks. Nothing escaped her gaze, it seemed.

"I want this week behind us, so you're being released from work early. Try not to think of it as a reward." Nicole took a deep breath, and Tyler knew she was out of 'boss mode'. For now. "I am desperately trying to keep you, all of you, employed. The truth is, this branch of the company is being supported by one pillar. Without that pillar, you don't have jobs."

Tyler cringed inwardly at the last comment. It came off as oddly self serving. There was a scoff, somewhere towards the back. There was no way Nicole could not have heard it, but if it affected her in any way she didn't show it. So you're just going to jump ship with the rest of them, huh? She's not talking about herself, Tyler.

Nicole dismissed them, and set about collecting her things. Tyler waited for the room to clear a bit, then stood. She caught his gaze and offered a slight smile. "Wait in my office? I won't be long."

"Okay."

He tried to think of anything but the obvious on his way to her office. And failed. What is this about? The last time he had been there was more than a year ago, and Nicole made it clear that his attendance for performance reviews would no longer be necessary unless that performance became unsatisfactory. It hadn't. She had been on a disciplinary tear of late, true, but his time stamps had been perfect and he never even spoke to other employees beyond a timid greeting...

Tyler arrived at her office, wondering how he could possibly get through an entire conversation with Nicole. Without leaving her thinking he might have a stuttering problem. Without blurting out something brainless like he did earlier today. Without her... Thinking anything about you at all? Good luck with that. There's a reason the only way you're able to avoid leaving an impression is by complete invisibility. Part of him hoped that she was just going to inform him of a system upgrade or give him some unscheduled time off. Something simple, then send him on his way.

The door was open and he stepped inside. It was clean, undecorated, nothing but the essentials you would expect someone in Nicole's position to have in an office. No pictures, no personal effects. It was almost like his, he realized. Almost like she... Didn't want anyone to know anything about her? That's you, Tyler. Not her.

Well, almost no personal effects. To his right, there was a table with two chairs set beside it up against the wall. The chair closest to him looked to have something pink on the seat, but his view was obstructed by a potted, fake miniature tree. Curiosity got the best of him, and he took a step around the tree.

Tyler's memory of the next moment would be seared into his brain for the rest of his life, he was certain.

Nicole was like clockwork. She was at the office first and left last, every day. It made sense that she might sometimes start her day in the exercise room on the ground floor. Their building was huge, the company occupied only one of twelve floors.

So Tyler stood, frozen, within arm's reach of what must have been Nicole's workout attire from the morning. Tank top, shorts, ankle socks stuffed into her shoes.

Socks... stuffed into shoes. The aroma. He knew what it was instantly, even if it was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. It was musky. Potent. Other things that Tyler wasn't sure were even adjectives you could use to describe a smell. It smells feminine. Powerful. A thousand things. His entire body was flooded with conflicting sensations, some of them new, others long dormant. What the hell is wrong with me?

Before Tyler had any chance to answer, to sort out why exactly he was so overcome or to at least try to regain a hint of self control, the not-so-far-away sound of heels on marble began to echo through hallway outside.

 

Chapter 3 by covetous

I have to get out of here.. This is too much. Fighting the urge to fling himself through the seventh story window in Nicole's office, Tyler realized that he had only seconds before she would be in the room. Cursing his perversion and lack of self control, he quickly sat in the chair opposite Nicole's desk and silently prayed that she might not notice anything unusual with him.

"Well, that was fun." Nicole said as she stepped inside. Her tone was sarcastic, but friendly. She closed the door behind her and he could sense her movement towards the desk. She fell into her office chair with a sigh, and looked at him. She immediately shot back up. "Tyler?! Are you all right?"

"S-sorry?" He said with feigned confusion.

"You're white as a ghost. And you're sweating. What happened?"

"Oh, nothing really. I just got a bit dizzy on my way in. It's probably, you know, low blood sugar.." Tyler forced a small laugh.

"You seemed fine just a minute ago. Has this happened to you before?" She seemed genuinely concerned. Tyler felt a bit more at ease.

Yes, it has happened before. Never quite like that.. "Maybe a few times. I'm fine now though, really. Um, thanks." He grimaced and scratched the back of his head. Can we change the subject now?

He thought Nicole sensed his apprehension and might want to keep questioning him. Thankfully, she didn't. "Okay, well.. If you start to feel dizzy again don't decide to faint before you tell me, all right?" She said, chidingly.

"I won't. Promise."

"Good. Well..." She sat back down, crossed one leg over the other. "Tyler, I umm.. hadn't planned to talk to you here. Today, I mean. I have been meaning to, for a while now. It just seemed like there was never a good time, or, umm.. enough time, either, really. Lately." Nicole broke off, brushed her hair behind her ears. Something was off, Tyler realized immediately. This was the second time today Nicole had spoken to him like this - grasping for words, disjointed sentences, slight breaks in her tone of voice. Just like when she.. asked me here? In my office, earlier today.. Almost like she was nervous, or at least out of her element. She's anxious... Excited. Look at her face, Tyler. She's an eight year old at the breakfast table on Christmas morning, trying to sit still when her present is wrapped up, right there in front of her, just a few feet away. Just begging to be.. ripped open. Tyler's pulse accelerated slightly.

Nicole must have sensed him squirming a bit. "Wow. Listen to me." She broke eye contact and let out a sound that was equal parts sigh and laugh. "I'm so used to being direct about things, I think I would do better dancing in a ballet than around a subject." She didn't seem inclined to continue, and an uncomfortable silence grew.

"Uhh, Nicole, if you don't want to-"

"I have a nickname for you, did you know that?" The change in her demeanor was unmistakable.

What...? Tyler shook his head no.

"My little escape artist. I've had to catch myself, almost calling you that in front of others a few times. Even in front of you, once. Do you know how I came up with that nickname, Tyler?"

Tyler turned to stone. He might have been a photograph, aside from the rapid in-out-in-out movement of his chest. Petrified of where this conversation might be going, he felt something else as well - Nicole addressing him in this manner was a sort of attention Tyler had never been paid. Not even close. He didn't trust himself to speak, so he shook his ahead again.

"It's such an apt nickname, Tyler. Accurate in every way. It even has a double meaning. You've worked here for four years. You've never been late. You've called in sick once. And yet, you have managed to shirk every company function, party, or get together since you were hired. And it doesn't matter who tries to hold a conversation with you - someone at the water cooler asking if you saw the game, a new employee looking to you for some idea of what to expect of working here, me asking you how your weekend was - poof. The moment their head is turned, your Houdini instincts take over. But that's not all, Tyler."

Is this how the victim of a serial killer feels? The moment they know they are going to die?

Nicole stood up, adjusted her shirt and smoothed out her skirt. Tyler found a spot on the floor to stare at. She moved around her desk and took the seat opposite him. She put her elbows on her thighs and folded her hands together, leaning forward. "Look at me, Tyler." He mustered a shred of courage and looked in her deep, brown eyes, wondering if his light blue ones showed his feelings the same way Nicole's were showing her predatory instincts. "You've carried something with you for four years, every day. I know what it is because I have one at home. How do you spend your time, when you aren't here? When you're at home, or wherever it is you go to hide? Don't try to lie."

She's... noticed me, this much? Tyler thought about the Kindle, his book reader. He bought the first edition shortly after being hired by the company. "I.. read. A lot." He said quietly.

"Mmhmm.. There's a song, do you know who Blind Melon is?"

Tyler shook his head, no.

"They were popular years ago. Now, not so much. Except for the one song. It's called 'No Rain'. All I can say is that my life is pretty plain..."

Her singing voice was beautiful. Soft, pretty, perfect pitch. She was nervous two minutes ago, but she's perfectly calm sitting here dissecting me. Tyler swallowed. "It's a good song, but there's one line in particular. Where he talks about reading. How it's all he can do to stay awake, how it rips his life away... But it's a great..."

Tyler closed his eyes. It was obvious what she expected. She's... neurotic. She was so polite to me, for years. Even when everyone else seemed to draw her ire. Was it all for this? To humiliate me?

"Escape." Tyler finished. He felt angered, shamed. Not that he would do anything about it. And the nickname, it was perfect. Unerring.

"There's a reason I'm telling you this, Tyler. I'm going to ask you something before you leave today - but before I do, I need you to see. I need you to see how deeply I understand you. The things I said.. whatever you may think about the way I said them, Tyler - they endear you to me."

They.. what? Tyler felt his stomach flop.

"Hard as you may try to hide, from everyone, from me, sometimes you just can't. Not for four years. You can't hide that you are clever. That you're funny. Polite, well-mannered. You do anything I ask of you without question, you never make excuses when you fail. Well-written, well-spoken when you let yourself just.. relax, a little bit. Cute. Maddeningly, infuriatingly cute, Tyler." She took one of his hands in both of hers. They were warm. The sensation of her touch - the immediate feeling that his hand belonged nowhere else but inside hers - hit Tyler at the same moment the reality of what she was saying to him set in. Oh my God. She likes me.

Nicole looked away. "I have spent.. years, in awful relationships." Tyler felt the weakness in her voice. Instinctively, he brought his other hand up and held on for dear life. Please, don't let go. "Eventually, I realized I could never be in a relationship because I didn't.. like... anyone. Ever. So I stopped trying. I had to be the one with power, the one in control - at first it would be from my own desire, but inevitably it would change into something else. Anger. At myself, because I couldn't just let myself enjoy or even accept someone else. At others, because why couldn't anyone just be.. just be like..."

Her eyes met his, no longer predatory. I'm falling, inside those eyes. Right now.

"You, Tyler. I want to.. be your friend. More than just that of course. But to spend time with you, to.. go places, do things with you. Pointless things, frivolous things, anything. I've never wanted those things from anyone. I also want.. you to be nothing more than mine. I want to control you. To make you helpless. And I think what excites me the most is that you want me to.  I know you do.  More than you've ever wanted anything. Will you come to my house tonight, Tyler?"

Tyler relaxed his grip, and Nicole pulled her hands away and sat back. He blinked. Again. He closed his mouth, dry as the desert. He didn't want to think about how long he might have been mouth breathing. Is this real life?  He probably could have just said 'yes' in reply.  Instead Tyler did the only thing he could think of at the time, given the situation. He lifted his left arm up, and pinched it. Hard. Ouch.

"Oh my God. You sweet, sweet little boy.  No, it's not a dream.  I'm going to take that as a yes?"

 

Chapter 4 by covetous

“Here it comes, Tyler. All your hopes and fears. Culminating.. Ending, right here and right now – so close you can taste it, if you want to. Do you want to taste it?” Nicole's voice was sultry, taunting.

“N-no.. this can't be happening-” Tyler was stunned.

“Check. Mate.” Nicole toppled Tyler's king.

It was a joke, but it's still true. Not about the chess game. Just me being here, tonight, like this.. Can't be happening. It has to be close to midnight. If I offer my soul to the devil, maybe he would stop time. So I could have just a few more hours of tonight before tomorrow comes.

Before leaving her office earlier in the day, Nicole had told him to bring something with him that they could enjoy together. A movie came to mind first. That's what everyone did on a first date, didn't they? It didn't feel right at all. Something romantic then.. No, that was worse. She'd said she just wanted to be with him, to do something frivolous. So Tyler decided to take her at her word. Chess, Checkers.. Scrabble. What was more frivolous than a board game?

He walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Nicole answered. She was wearing a charcoal spaghetti strap tank, very short black denim shorts and low cut black ankle socks. She filled out the shorts and tank top magnificently. She looks.. incredible, in such a simple outfit.

The board games elicited an almost child-like reaction from Nicole when she saw them. Her eyes lit up. “Fun!” For a moment he thought she might be mocking him for bringing something so uninteresting, but she welcomed him inside and 'kindly' asked which game he wanted to be humiliated at later tonight.

Letting Nicole lead him by the hand, they went through a tour of her home. Tyler felt the same contentedness from earlier in her touch. Her house was modest. Clean. She was a concert level violinist. They walked past her book cases, and Nicole indulged him as he looked over her collection. They were classics, many of them. The rest of her books were from a much different spectrum of the literary world. He pulled out one book and looked at the cover. A pretty, twenty-something girl putting on a fierce face while her body seemed to be in throes of transforming into something more animal. Tyler risked a look to Nicole, careful not to let his face betray the smile he was holding back. She had her arms folded, with a look on her face that might have said, 'Go ahead and say something about my trashy book. I dare you.' He simply bit his lower lip as he put the book back, amazed at how this bookshelf reflected the two very different sides of Nicole he had already come to know.

The rest of the evening had gone along in much the same fashion – pleasant, cordial. The fact that Nicole seemed to be going out of her way to make this, whatever it was, feel like an actual date, was not lost on Tyler. It was.. reassuring, but he was sure something else was at play here. She asked him to help in the kitchen with her dinner preparation. She was kind, almost flirty, using any excuse she could find to gently brush herself up against him. Tyler felt like he was being.. lulled, by Nicole. Into a comfortable place. For now.

Nicole was toying with him, he knew. She was genuinely enjoying herself this evening, true, and for his part Tyler was completely enthralled. But right now, all of this was just a journey. Tyler had no control over how or when Nicole would decide to take over and bring them to their destination – a place she had only hinted at back in her office. But he knew it was coming. That knowledge was terrifying and intoxicating at the same time.

Which brought him back to the present. A lost chess match.

“I could be imagining things, but I thought you told me you had some skill at this game, Tyler.” Mock disappointment.

“I did. I mean I - I do.. Have some skill. I haven't lost many times before, really. Apparently you're better. Err, a lot better.” Tyler frowned. That was like a cheerleader trying to play Kasparov. What the hell was that?

They had been playing on the floor. Tyler's back was resting against a couch behind him. Nicole stretched as she rose to her feet. “Mmmm.. bitterness doesn't suit you, Tyler.” Time slowed, or perhaps Nicole was just drawing things out as she circled around the chess board, and he tensed slightly at her approach. He felt her weight settle behind him on the couch. Two perfect, shapely legs came into view as she placed her socked feet on the floor – his legs and body between them. She drew her feet back towards herself sharply, and Tyler felt his shoulders pinned in place against the couch by her calves. Involuntarily, he surged forward in an attempt to extricate himself. He tried to surge forward, anyway. He hadn't budged. If his effort was even noticed by Nicole she gave no inclination. He wasn't going anywhere.

“Besides..” Nicole was leaning back, her hands on the cushions of the couch to either side of her and elbows locked, supporting her weight. “What's the saying? It's not whether you win or lose, just how you play the game. You were clearly distracted tonight. Certainly not at your best. Maybe some day, when you have even.. an ounce.. of self control, we can play again. But tonight, watching you, I could tell your mind was somewhere else. On something else.”

Her hold on his shoulders relaxed. Her right foot lifted off the floor. She brought it back down upon his thigh. Slowly, her foot crept upwards. Her heel reached the bottom of his t-shirt, dragging it along as her foot continued its way up his body. There was just a hint of dampness from her socks against his bare skin. Her foot came to rest with her heel and arch on his chest. She began to press into his flesh with the ball of her foot and her toes, pushing into his ribs, massaging him. It felt incredible.

Oh my God. He was sure her attention had been on the game. Her feet had been so active - scrunching, stretching.. She would drag them back and forth along the carpet, scratching some insistent itch. And he had been watching them. Incessantly.

“You were.. teasing me.” Tyler said to himself as much as to her. “The whole time.” I'm just her toy. It doesn't matter where I am, what I'm doing, what I might be thinking. And she plays with me.. whenever she decides she wants to.

She placed her foot back on the ground beside him. “Now why would I do that? Hmmm?” Rhetorical. He waited for her to continue. “Tyler. I want you to tell me what about my gym clothes made you.. lose it.. so completely in my office today. Don't try to lie. I'll know.”

Tyler swallowed. He had said it himself earlier in the day - nothing escapes her. Why should something like this? This is what she does. She traps me, puts me right where she wants me so easily and forces me to...

Submit. “It was.. the smell. It did something to me, when I got close. And then when I heard you coming in, it was just – too much. I'm sorry, I know it's..” If he felt shame from thinking about it, saying it out loud was worse. Why would Nicole accept something like this? His face flushed. Maybe he really should have just tried to lie again.

Nicole leaned in a bit, once more. “Mmhmm. The smell, of what, Tyler? I want to hear you say it. If you can't, I'll make it worse for you. The smell of my..”

He believed her, that if he wasn't able to just come out with it that she would punish him for it. But his mouth was frozen shut. Jaw clenched tight. He couldn't bring himself to say.. anything.

He felt her move - her mouth, closer now. She was taunting him, giving him one last chance. Still nothing. He heard the soft sound of her plush lips parting right next to his ear.

Time was up. “Feet..?” The whisper in Tyler's ear caressed the sensitive nerve endings as it traveled through, sending electricity through his body. He shivered involuntarily. “I thought so.” Nicole had brought them to their destination. All thoughts of fear, shame, and embarassment had now given way to more primal instincts. Lust, excitement. The only thing left for Tyler was to try and hang on while she had her way with him.

Nicole straightened her right leg, resting her calf on Tyler's shoulder and extending her foot out in front of his face. “Take my sock off. Slowly.” Tyler reached out with both hands and slowly hooked his thumbs into the band of her black ankle sock. He turned the band inside out and began to slowly roll the sock up her foot with his fingers. He had been right about the dampness, the light sheen of sweat moistening his fingertips as he worked the sock off. Her scent reached his nose once more, nowhere near as potent as her gym socks, but unmistakable. His cock throbbed desperately.

As the sock came off, he was able to look at her feet for the first time. Somehow even more perfect than the rest of her. Her toenails were painted immaculately in lilac. The contrast against her light tan was beautiful, but he realized that he would have had the same reaction to any of a million other colors. Her toes were average length, not quite plump but far from thin. A weight came off his shoulders as Nicole lifted her foot slightly.

“Lie down, Tyler. Right where you are. I want you to breathe through your mouth until I say otherwise. Don't try to cheat. I'll know.” Tyler complied. Oh my God. Never, not even in my wildest dreams...

He was on his back, looking up. Waiting. Nicole's face came into view momentarily, and was blocked out as she brought her bare foot up, maybe ten inches above his face. Her soles were incredible - smooth, soft-looking; the product of pampering. There was just the slightest hint of a sallow color on her soles, perhaps the product of the sweat Tyler felt earlier. He couldn't understand why that seemed so erotic.

Nicole rotated her ankle, twisting, stretching her foot. Tyler thought he could see small specks of lint from her sock underneath her toes, stuck in place from her foot sweat. Painfully slowly, she lowered her foot towards him. Testing Tyler's resolve. His heart was thundering. What was such a natural process before, mouth breathing, was suddenly the most difficult thing he'd ever had to do. Her toes scrunched. Unclenched. Scrunched again, slower this time.

Tyler was on the verge of losing control and disobeying Nicole. At that moment, Nicole lowered her foot. The arch came to rest softly on his protruding brow, her foot molding perfectly to it. The ball of her foot came down on the bridge of his nose. Slowly, she drew her toes inward. Grasping, enclosing lightly around his nostrils.

“Sniff, footboy.” Tyler breathed in, not hard, not wanting to completely lose it again in front of Nicole. His senses were instantly assaulted and overcome by Nicole's scent. The overpowering raunch of her gym socks was gone, allowing him to focus on other subtleties in her aroma. Faint traces of moisturizer she must have used today, long ago now. A slight, almost leathery musk, possibly from her work heels. He was intoxicated. His mind was going numb. His erection was becoming painful. “Enough.” Despite his desire, Tyler stopped instantly and began taking in air from his mouth again.

Nicole shifted her foot down, and softly began to trace her toes around Tyler lips. Over and over. Slowly. Testing his restraint. Again. She brought the ball of her foot to his mouth.

“Kiss.” Tyler pursed his lips and lightly kissed her sole. Her flesh was incredibly soft and supple. She brought her toes back up over his mouth and he kissed them as well, sensing a slight deposit of moisture. She pulled her foot up an inch, and he licked his lips. Salty, mixed with something else. “Like you mean it, Tyler.”

Greedy now, he brought his hands up and pulled her foot back down. He was a man possessed. By her smell, by her.. taste. By her. His kissing began passionately but quickly became lascivious, like no part of her foot could be left unexplored.

Nicole was on the verge of ecstasy, and knew the air of casual dominance she had been able to put on up to this point was at an end. What had started as a simple game of power for her was quickly turning into something more complex. She marveled at how easily she was able to completely control Tyler by using his desires against him, and it excited her. That was nothing new. Actually feeling Tyler at her feet, however, was. Her feet were sensitive, not used to being touched by another person. Feeling the hot desperation of his breath against the underside of her toes had almost caused her to gasp out loud. The sensation of his little lips on her sole was incredible, and by the time he began his ministrations on her feet with his tongue, so warm and so wet, it was all she could to keep from touching herself. The space between her legs was saturated. There was a small damp spot on the couch where she was sitting.

Time to take things to the next level. She pulled her foot away. Tyler looked up at her, dumbly. “Come.” She offered Tyler her hand, and he took it.

Tyler was vaguely aware of something odd as they started moving. She's clutching my hand differently.. more possessive? No. Her hand feels.. bigger. But that was impossible. Tyler pushed his thoughts away and let himself be led away to Nicole's bedroom. 

 

Chapter 5 by covetous

Upon entering her bedroom, Nicole turned around and looked down into Tyler's eyes ravenously. She was on fire. She leaned down with her lips slightly parted, her intentions clear.

Looked down. Leaned.. down. Too far down, what the hell?

“Ni-”

She persisted, meaning to silence Tyler's mouth with her own.

Tyler put out his arms to stop her. “Wait! Nicole, stop! L, look at me! You're.. only a few inches taller than me, I mean.. you were. I don't even come up to your chin right now! I had to use my other hand to keep my jeans from falling off on the way into your room. What...?” Tyler was at a loss for words. He looked up to Nicole.

“Tyler. I think I shrank you.”

“You.. w-... but, how?”

“I don't know anything more than you, Tyler. How could I? But.. if you're asking me to guess.” Nicole looked down. At her feet. She had removed her other sock. When she saw Tyler looking at them, she wiggled her toes.

“That.. Please, Nicole. You must have, I don't know, drugged me or something. Please tell me you're just teasing me again? This can't be real!”

“Drugged you? With what, Tyler? You think I slipped something into your drink?” She stepped a bit closer. She took his face in both hands and made him look up into her eyes. “If I drugged you, I did it.. my own, special way, Tyler.”

He let her kiss him. Even though he was petrified - how could something like this be possible? - his thoughts and resistances melted away as their lips locked. Nicole started gently, then cradled the back of Tyler's head with her hand as her tongue slowly worked its way into his mouth, pulling him in closer to her. Tyler felt his knees go a bit weak and was vaguely aware that he had fallen so deeply into Nicole's embrace that she was now supporting both of them. Her tongue roamed around the inside of Tyler's mouth, lightly touching the roof as she pulled back. Breaking off the kiss, she bit down gently on Tyler's lower lip and sucked lightly, toying with his sensitive nerves.

She looked into his eyes. He stared back with the same dumb look he had when she removed her foot from his face moments earlier. “Tyler, lie down on the bed. I'm going to take your clothes off.”

Anxiety, held at bay for just a moment, flooded back into Tyler. Desperately, he pleaded. “Nicole, please, I have to get to a hospital or something. I can't just act like nothing happened!”

Nicole was exasperated. “Tyler, whatever happened tonight has happened for a reason. Did you ever think of that? What is a hospital going to do? Give you a shot of penicillin? What are you going to tell them – that you had your face buried in the scent of my feet and shrank? Besides, whatever it is will probably just wear off gradually. Right? You're just as excited as I am right now, Tyler. I don't care if you're scared right now. I really don't. Stop teasing me and get over here.”

Tyler knew she was right, but even so.. He didn't move. Couldn't.

Nicole closed her eyes and sighed, fighting back a wave of anger. In a moment of clarity, she realized she had the obvious solution to this problem. She had it right here in her bedroom. She opened her eyes and smiled at Tyler. He knew those eyes.. predatory.

“Fine. I'll tell you what, Tyler. Let's play a game. If you win, we'll do whatever you want. Go to the hospital, take you home – anything. If you lose.. well, nothing. If you lose it will be the same as it has always been Tyler. Me in control, you hopeless to do anything about it. The game is also completely fair – if what you're saying to me is true, that you don't want to continue with this and that you don't want to shrink – you are guaranteed to win. Will you play?”

Tyler nodded.

“Good. Now, sit down on the bed.” Tyler complied. “Take your clothes off, Tyler.” A moment of hesitation, then he pulled his shirt over his head. In a moment he was completely naked. Nicole took the opportunity to strip down as well. Black lace panties and bra. Her panties are.. drenched. Jesus.. Tyler felt Nicole's eyes on his body. She seemed to be looking over him approvingly. “Are you ready for our game?” Another nod.

Nicole turned around and opened the door to her closet. Tyler felt his cock stiffen immediately as he recognized what she brought out.

“I have to be honest, Tyler. I'm pretty sure these smell.. stronger, than they did earlier today. Have you ever heard of interval training? It's amazing, very intense. My socks were soaked by the time I finished this morning. And after I stuffed them into these shoes, it's like they just.. sopped up everything inside. And now they've just been sitting in there, fermenting. For hours. Wonder what they smell like...”

She, she lied.. She said the game was fair.

She took one sock out and put the shoes away. She dangled the sock in the air. “I mean, I wonder, but I'm not that brave. I think I'm going to have to breathe through my mouth for a bit Tyler. And since you're so sure you don't want to shrink anymore, you should do the same. And that's all you have to do, to win. Breathe through your mouth. Don't shrink. If you're being honest with yourself, and me, you have nothing to worry about.”

Nicole moved closer. Tyler felt like a fly, trapped in a web. This is what she does.. she gets me where she wants me.. She stopped right in front of him. She nudged his knee with hers, spreading his legs apart. She stood in the space between them and Tyler noticed her mouth working. She cupped her right hand and deposited a huge wad of saliva in it. “But I'm not going to make it easy for you.” Another wad of spit, and she propped her right foot on the edge of the bed. She brought her hand down on the top of her foot and Tyler watched the thick saliva slowly run down. Nicole worked it in between her big and second toes, covering the ball of her foot as well. By the time she finished it looked like the top half of her foot was almost completely encased in thick spit.

She pushed Tyler, hard, and he fell back against the bed, lying down completely now. Nicole climbed on top of him and he could feel the wetness and warmth of her pussy on his upper stomach. She leaned down and brought her hand with the sock in it up to his face. She clamped it over his nose.

Nicole laid down on top of Tyler, getting herself into a more comfortable position. She spoke softly into his ear. “I want you to think about something, Tyler. The power I have over you with my feet. It's not just my scent, shrinking you. The attraction you have to my feet is symbolic. The lowest part of my body. Because even the lowest part of my body.. where do you belong, in life, Tyler?” Nicole moved her saliva slick foot over and began to rub around the base of Tyler's penis, lubricating it. She moved it upwards, coating its head and covering it completely with her saliva. She spread her large and second toe, and grasped his cock lightly between them.

Tyler gasped. Oh my God. “Beneath.. You.” But, what about my life? She can't do this to me! I can't live, have any kind of life if I keep shrinking. “No! I can't d-...”

She knew he would still resist. For now. But it was only a matter of time. “Shh, Tyler..” She slowly started rubbing, up and down. “And for you to be where you belong, it doesn't matter if you're.. smaller. In fact, I think that deep down you want to be. Smaller. A lot smaller, Tyler.” He hated her for saying it, but somehow knew she was right. That thought turned him on, to his disgust, and his cock began to throb madly. Nicole picked up on it and increased the pace of her footjob slightly. But, why? What in the world would make me want to be shrunk? “And I know why. My scent, Tyler. You would do anything to have it, even let it.. diminish you. But you have experienced nothing, not yet. What happened after our little chess game, that was the tip of the iceberg. I let you smell my toes today and it put you in a frenzy. What happens when you're two inches tall, so tiny, and I stuff your completely helpless little body inside a sock that I've been wearing for a week? Would you even be able to survive that kind of sensory overload? But you want to find out. So do I, Tyler. I told you I wanted you to be mine, to make you helpless. Now I'm going to.”

He was on the verge of a monstrous orgasm now. He was still terrified, of becoming so small and never finding a way to return to normal. But it didn't matter anymore. He could the feel veins in his shoulders constricting as his blood pressure rose to incredible levels, feel his blood boiling. She reached across with her other foot now and began to prod and knead at his balls with her toes. It was too much. But there was something he wanted more.

“It's time, Tyler. Time for you to accept your place. Shrink for me, footboy.” He inhaled deeply from her disgusting gym sock. He felt the scent invade his nostrils and reach up into his brain. The smell of sweat and pheromone completely inundated him while Nicole continued her incredible foot work below. His body convulsed, his brain overcome as he experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life. It went on and on, every pleasure center in his body activated and determined to burn themselves out, and Nicole continued pumping until he was completely spent.

He continued breathing from the sock. How much would he shrink? How fast? Did it matter? He thought he could feel it happening already, on some chemical level. Shrinking. Breath after breath. He felt himself beginning to harden again, unbelievably, as he continued to absorb more of her aroma. He opened his eyes and looked over at Nicole. “You win..” He laid his head back down and closed his eyes.

She kissed him on the cheek, sweetly.  

 

End Notes:

That's all I have written for the story so far.. I'd like to add a few other tags to the story but I'm really unsure of where I want to take things at this point (aside from the obvious) so suggestions are welcome.  Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by covetous

Tyler let Nicole keep her sweat sponge of a sock over his face for another minute or so until she seemed content and removed it. He opened his eyes, idly wondering how much smaller he was. Maybe a foot and a half or so, if I trust my perspective at all. And who wouldn't trust the perspective of someone who isn't sure if he's alive or dead, awake or dreaming? Nicole had a slight sheen of sweat on her face. She looked radiant. His eyes drifted downwards, past the curve of her hips to her sex.

Nicole sighed out a small girly laugh. “Well you look awfully satisfied, mister.”

He looked back into her eyes like someone coming out of a daze. “Oh, th-that was--”

She moved over him and put her index finger over his lips. “Unfortunately.. fortunately? That only makes one of us. I spent all night drinking wine and teasing myself by toying with you Tyler. I'm not waiting any more, so...” She moved in closer and draped a warm, perfect thigh across his lower abdomen. He could feel the dampness of her discharge on her panties. She ran her fingernails over his chest area and took his nipple between her thumb and forefinger, pulling at it lightly. Her mouth was at his ear and she whispered, “I need you to get hard for me again.. Footboy.” She kissed lightly at the outside of his ear, down to his earlobe and Tyler felt his already slight arousal mounting. Once he felt her tongue go to work on the inside of his ear, he let out a low, guttural moan and became fully erect.

Nicole didn't waste any time. He heard a light snap as she removed her panties and climbed on top of him. He entered her and almost gasped as the heat and wetness of her pussy enveloped him. Tyler said a silent prayer of thanks that he had already climaxed because he knew this would have been a short ride otherwise. Nicole slowly began to roll her hips and Tyler let instinct take over as he fell in to her rhythm. After a minute her movements became more urgent and the exhale of her breath became quiet cries of ecstasy. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer and felt climax quickly approaching.

Another minute, and her pace reached a fever pitch as she lifted up one hand to squeeze her nipple, hard. “Oh my God, Tyler. Oh. My. GOOOODDDD!!!” Tyler felt the power of her body as she bore down and began to orgasm. Tyler came blissfully inside of Nicole.

Still trembling from the intensity of her climax, Nicole rolled onto her back next to Tyler a moment later. Their breaths were ragged, and they laid there in silence. Waiting to come back down to earth.

“I, umm.. I couldn't ever, you know, very easily. It just wouldn't happen unless I was, well – highly aroused. Not very often, any more.” Nicole sighed. “But that was... so amazing, Tyler. The mere thought of you, being mine, I just lose it. Oh my...”

“If this is what being happy feels like, then they've been seriously underselling happiness. Happiness needs a new marketing director.” Tyler thought out loud.

Nicole laughed. Having slightly recovered, she got up from the bed. She picked Tyler's t-shirt off the floor and put it on. It barely covered her private area. “I'm not sure I'll be fitting into that again, so be my guest.” Tyler offered.

“Oh, stop that.” She put her hands behind her back and gave him a mocking shy smile. “So.. how does it look?”

How does it look?... Tyler gave himself a moment, hoping he could at least get out a set of words that could come remotely close to describing what he thought. I'd have to write a speech to get all the thoughts out.. or a very long poem. He looked her over. After asking the question she looked unsure, almost vulnerable. Tyler wondered when the last time someone had told her how gorgeous she was – not just idly or in passing, but in a way that actually made her feel that way. Their eyes met and she looked even more unsure, after the silence. “Nicole... No one, ever, has seen a sight more beautiful than the one right in front of me.”

She tilted her head a bit to the side, bit her lip and bunched her eyebrows up. Not like someone who was angry, but someone who was trying to hold back tears. Tyler didn't get to enjoy the moment very long, however, as Nicole leapt at him and began assaulting him with tiny kisses on his neck and face. He took the abuse happily. Nicole got off the bed again.

“Put your pants on and come out here with me. No shoes. I want to see something.”

Tyler complied and followed her into the kitchen. “Stay here.” She opened the door into her garage and came back with a tape measure. He squirmed a bit. “Tyler, I know you don't want to do this but we need to find out if this is reversible, right? I just want to measure you tonight and again in the morning.. With no, err.. foot.. stuff. In between. And see what happens, okay?”

“Fine.” Tyler closed his eyes and stood up straight against the side of her refrigerator.

Nicole had no idea whether Tyler's diminution was reversible or not. Even though part of her hoped it wasn't, another part knew that Tyler might not be ready or willing to accept that yet. So this would be tricky. She had to leave him a ray of hope, just in case. Because she couldn't lose him, not now. She measured Tyler. The tape read 51”.

“49 inches. Wow, you'd be the tallest in the second grade!” She joked, not sure how else to break the number to him. She could feel his anxiety and she sighed. Nicole tilted his face up to look in her eyes and asked, “Are you afraid of what's happening to you? Or are you afraid of.. me?”

Tyler went still. How about fucking terrified of both? But he didn't want to offend her, so he forcibly averted his gaze. He swallowed hard, nervous. “Please talk to me, Tyler..”

“I, it's not like I... I mean, I'm not afraid of you hurting me. Or anything like that.” Tyler started.

“So what is it?”

He sighed, “Nicole.. Tonight in the space of two minutes you went from playing a chess game with me to pinning me at your feet and verbally deconstructing me... How do you think I felt as that was happening? I mean.. I know why you did it. But some of the things you say to me.. Yes, some part of me is scared of all of this. Of you. But I...”

“What? I want to hear it.”

“I still want it. This. Whatever it is. Just don't hold it against me if I seem scared sometimes. Please?”

“Of course not. That's not why I asked, anyway. I just don't want you to have.. you know, second thoughts.”

“Never.” Tyler said.

“Okay. Come to bed?”

…..................................

Tyler turned over in Nicole's bed for what seemed like the hundredth time. His brain was thinking too fast and his heart pounding too fast for any chance of sleep. He had been shivering, whether out of being cold or from nerves or some bodily reaction to what had happened to him, he wasn't sure. Nicole was asleep. He thought. “Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“What's wrong?”

“I'm fine.. just restless. And I know it's summer but the air coming through the window seems, uh, kind of cold.. Could I, if you don't--”

“Jesus, Tyler.” Nicole stretched her long legs out and captured Tyler's little body between them. “Tonight I made you my little foot toy and fucked your brains out, and here you are tripping over your own tongue just asking me to cuddle with you a bit. Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter.” She sighed and pulled her legs, and Tyler, back into her. “Now be quiet and go to sleep, okay?”

He molded his body up against hers, drawing her heat to him. She reached her hand around the back of his head and pulled him close, his forehead just touching her chin. He could smell her hair. His brain shut down, his heart rate slowed, and Tyler soon fell asleep.



 

Chapter 7 by covetous
Author's Notes:

Butt category tag added :)

*thud*

Tyler awoke some time the next morning to the sound of a drawer closing. Another one opened. Nicole seemed to be rifling through her dresser, looking for an outfit to wear. He croaked out a greeting in his morning voice.

“Good morning, short stuff. Or not. Guess we'll find out.. umm, shortly?” Her hair was wet and her back was glistening. Tyler looked over to the adjoining bathroom.

“Were you in the shower? I must have really been out...” He trailed off. Nicole was naked except for a pair of Lycra shorts she was in the process of removing. Aaaand I'm pretty sure that is not standard shower attire. Tyler started to get up.

“Don't move!” He didn't. “Close your eyes and lay back down for a second.” He did. “Sorry, Tyler. I just want to talk to you about something before y.. we can tell whether you're back to normal or not. And no, I didn't take a shower. I haven't. You didn't think I only worked out in the mornings during the week, did you? There's an elliptical in the entertainment room. I was particularly motivated this morning, I admit.. but I shouldn't get ahead of myself.” She was moving towards him. The smell wafting from her came at him in waves, a potent combination of sex and her thick body odor. It was far from pleasant, but didn't have the stale, sour scent he would have expected from that kind of ripeness.

Oh boy. “I've been awake for twelve seconds and you're alread-..”

“Oh, stop worrying. Maybe I was just teasing you, Tyler.” And maybe I'm a wombat. Strangely, I doubt these things. “Anyway. I was thinking last night, about you being able to grow back. What.. if you couldn't?”

“Wow. Umm.. maybe you already know this. Honestly, I'm not sure how you couldn't. But I haven't even been able to think of anyone.. of anything, but you. Since I saw you, four years ago. I would have given anything to just be a small part of your life.” Tyler paused for a bit, then put his palm to his forehead and shook his head at the bad pun. Nicole snrk-ed. But he could tell she wanted him to continue. “And I know I'm not.. well, I know who I am. What. Compared to someone like you. But after last night.. I also know I would do anything, give anything, to be with you. To be yours, like you said. And I am, Nicole.. I have been, for so long.” She smiled at him. “Still, how would I live? Would I ever stop shrinking, or just disappear? What would it be like? To never drive a car again? Have a job? To never.. be able to hold your hand? I just – I don't think I want to have all those kinds of questions answered.”

Nicole didn't say anything, for a while. This morning, she awoke early and looked Tyler over. The effects were not going to reverse. She knew he wouldn't be ready, certainly not willing to abide his diminished height – let alone grow even smaller. But she had the answer that she needed. True, she was touched by what he had said about her. Deeply, even. What was it, though? Give anything to be with you, he had said. It meant the same as give up anything, didn't it? Even if it was something he was scared to lose. All the extra words had lost some of their weight in the gravity of that one statement. Her lie about his height last night would now provide the false hope that Tyler needed. Thought he needed, Nicole was sure. He would come around, in time.

“I understand.” Nicole said, finally. “Luckily, I don't think you're going to have to worry about any of that. So let's find out!” She did her best to sound cheery. Tyler looked up and made to get out of the bed. Nicole was coated in sweat. The dry area around her breasts was interspersed with lightly beaded rivulets that had begun to run down. He stood up next to her, dismay flooding into him instantly as he saw how much smaller than her he was. Oh my god, no... Nicole grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. “Calm down. Let's just measure before we freak out.” Tyler nodded warily and stood against the wall. Nicole measured. “What did we say last night?” Nicole said, feigning forgetfulness.

“49 inches.”

“Turn around.” Nicole's finger was placed right on the 51” marker. “So it's slow, maybe a few inches a day. But.. YAY! Right?!” She said happily.

“Oh, thank God. I mean, maybe I was overreacting before. It's just odd, everything seems.. exactly the same. Not like I'd notice a couple of inches difference from a new perspectiv-..”

Nicole had released her finger from the tape measure, which closed with a ziiiiip-click. She swept Tyler up while he was mid-sentence in a hug, crushing him against her. She planted a kiss on the top of his head, squeezing even tighter before letting go. Tyler came away with a healthy new layer of perspiration. Not his.

“Jeez...” Tyler looked at the floor and his face flushed a deep amaranth. He scratched the back of his head.

“You just have no idea how much I love making you turn that color, little boy. And don't even try to act like you didn't like it. But now that we've settled the shrinking issue, there's something I'm going to try. It'll be fun, I promise.”

“Okay, look – I mean, let's just take a minute to digest everything befo-..”

“Okay, look – I didn't say there was something I wanted to try if you'll please let me, thank you kindly, Tyler. I said I'm going to try something. And I'm going to. Got it?”

“Y-yes...” Tyler said meekly. “I just don't want to shrink anymore, please?”

Nicole sighed. “You know, there is fun in the unknown Tyler. But since you're so insistent, I'll tell you why I worked myself up so much this morning. We don't know what exactly the mechanism for your shrinking is. I just want to be sure that you'll only shrink when I decide to play with my foot toy, and not by.. well, smelling my, err.. pheromones, or essence, or whatever, every time we're intimate. Make sense?”

“Oh.. y-yes. I'm.. I'm sorry.”

“It's okay. Just lie back down. I brought something else with the tape measure to help with this.” She moved back over to her dresser and Tyler saw the duct tape. She bit off a strip and walked to the bed, smiling all the while.

“Umm, you know I'm – I'm not going to.. cheat, right? You don't have to - I like the.. smell, of you. All of you. I'm gross, I know, but..”

“I know you like it. That's why I'm making sure you get the full experience. I mean my goodness, it's almost like you think I don't have your best interests in mind! Do you think I'm selfish, Tyler?”

“N-no, of course not. I just-” The tape came down hard over his mouth. Nicole climbed onto the bed sexily, without another word. She looked at Tyler with her predatory eyes before standing up, on the bed.

“I really shouldn't tease myself like this. My feet are so sweaty, Tyler. I mean, it only makes sense. It's just gravity, all that sweat running down, nowhere to go but right at my feet. Kind of like you, almost, isn't it? Right at my feet.” She lifted one foot up, still far away from him. Jesus, she's not lying. Her sole had started to wrinkle from bathing in her own sweat for who knew how long. “I can't think of anything I want to do more right now than put this foot down, on you. My toes right over your nose, my foot arched upwards. I could watch the sweat run down slowly.. down through your nostrils, leaking right into your little skull. Mmmm... Do you think you'd shrink faster then, with that kind of direct contact, Tyler?” She sighed wantonly, looked up at the ceiling and swept her hair back behind her with both hands. After a moment she put her foot back on the bed and looked down at him. “The view isn't so bad either, is it? Just a sky full of me. But like I said.. other things to test.” She pointed at his briefs. “Off.” When Tyler hesitated, she arched an eyebrow at him. He took them off. “I just like to see my effect on you, that's all.” She blew him a kiss.

Nicole sank down to her knees, which were right below Tyler's armpits. Her naked sex was touching his lower stomach. She leaned forward and let her damp hair fall into Tyler's face. It was cool. There was no detectable odor from the hair itself, but the overall scent was completely overpowering this close. She brought her hand to the right side of his face and began tenderly kissing along his jawline to the left. She worked her way down, kissing and licking at his chest. She scooted forward, her legs moving on top of his arms, until her vagina was almost touching his chin, then lifted her hips up and held herself a couple inches from his nose.

“I'm a little surprised you didn't just pass out.” That makes two of us. The thick musk emanating from her sex seemed to immediately change the air quality. It smelled like must and the sea, a combination of recent sexual activity and her natural odor. It was on the verge of becoming offensive from lack of recent hygiene, but not quite there yet. Nicole rotated her hips in a circle, and then pushed them back and forth as if trying to waft her aroma into him. Tyler started feeling light headed as the scent enveloped him completely. His eyelids fluttered for a few seconds and then stayed closed.

“My goodness. Barely a minute of this and look at you. So helpless. Is my pussy just too much? I hope not, Tyler, because if it is then this next part is going to really take your breath away.” Tyler vaguely felt her shifting on top of him. He stirred at her words, his brain trying to send a warning signal through the fog he was in. Wait.. what?

Tyler felt something grasping at the back of his head, like two hands trying to pull him forward. It stopped, and a moment later he felt a slimy weight compressing against his face. It started out light, and gradually became heavier as the weight settled on him. He realized he couldn't breathe and was pulled from his daze instantly. The weight lifted and he took a deep breath.

There were hints of the earlier smell, but the sex scent seemed far away in comparison to the rest of what assaulted him. A raw, unmistakably raunchy body odor combined with something.. more off putting. He opened his eyes in a panic and felt the duct tape stifle his confused protest at what he saw. His field of vision was completely filled by what was surely the most beautiful ass he had ever seen. Nicole's sweat slick posterior loomed above him, lightly tanned and incredibly full considering her fit build. The size difference between them only served to enhance that fullness. Oh my God.. she's smothering me in her ass! Why?! Tyler's second muffled cry was cut off as she sat back down, silencing him completely.

“I'm assuming you're asking 'why' right now, Tyler.” Nicole sounded far away. “I'll answer that, but I know you're going to fight me so let's just get that out of the way, hmm?” Instinct moved Tyler into action more than Nicole's words as his air supply was once more cut off. He tried to flail his arms, but felt as if they were clamped within a vice. Nicole had sandwiched each of his arms between her legs. Tyler thought back with sorrow on all the times he had admired the musculature of her thighs and calves. He tried moving his head to either side, but even has he felt the strain on his neck become unbearable he still felt completely immobilized. Belatedly, he realized that the grasping he had felt on his head must have been Nicole positioning her feet to hold it in place. He twisted, bucked and writhed but with Nicole's physical advantages coupled with his weakened state, he knew immediately that he was not going anywhere. I just need to breathe.. My lungs are on fire! He let his body go slack and hoped Nicole would show mercy. “Done? Good boy.” She lifted up only slightly. Tyler breathed in with complete desperation. The smell had lost none of its power. He had never felt so helpless or humiliated in his life.

“No fighting me for the rest of this, Tyler. I mean it. Okay?” He nodded. She sat back down without warning. He could do nothing but wait. “I wasn't lying before. I really do want to understand all of this. I have a feeling that you won't shrink from this, at all, so that's part of it. If I want to be intimate with you, I don't want to have your ridiculous fear of shrinking hanging over both of us like a storm cloud.” She started wiggling her bottom, pressing it down harder on him. “More importantly, even if you do shrink, now we know it's not permanent. So there shouldn't be anything holding us back. From trying things, new things, different things. From playing. And I like to play.” She lifted up and allowed him one breath before smothering him again.

“So do you, Tyler. Even if you won't admit it or are afraid to. You know how I like to relate songs to real life, like yesterday in my office? There's a song called The Heart Never Lies. I think that's true.” She moved his right arm out from between her leg, freeing it somewhat. He didn't dare move it.

“You know what else I think is true? This, Tyler.” She took his hand, dragging it down along his stomach until it touched the base of his penis. She ran his own hand along his engorged shaft while freeing him for another single breath. “Your cock never lies. Look at you, in the grip of terror, in the grip of my ass, but you could rip through a pair of Levi's with that hard on. Because as much as you like the smell, the feel, as much as you like anything else I'm convinced that it's my complete and utter captivation of your mind and body that really gets you. And no matter how many times it takes me doing something like this to show you that, eventually... I will.” Another breath.

She took his hand again, this time guiding his palm along her body. As she moved it around her hips, up to her stomach and around to the small of her back he felt the sweat accumulating.

“So be captivated, by me. By my ass. Stroke. Slowly.” Tyler obeyed. For the first time, he stopped fighting the feeling of being completely powerless and let his situation sink in. He tried, in vain he already knew, to breathe in even a mote of air. Nothing. Nicole had him at her complete mercy. I'm being suffocated in the sweaty maw of her ass. And I can't do anything about it. He stroked harder.

“I knew you'd come around.” She lifted up but gave him even less time to breathe than before. He knew he couldn't take much more of this and might be on the verge of passing out. “Do you have any idea what this feels like for me, Tyler? I thought I might have had you trapped in there pretty well, but I had no idea just how tightly until I felt you try to struggle your way out. Who would have thought, two days ago, that this morning you'd be lying on my bed. Covered in my sweat. With your nose wedged in between my cheeks.  A face full of ass.  Nowhere to go. No air to breathe. Not sure just how far I might go...” Tyler felt his orgasm beginning to build monstrously. He started to see white spots, the desperation of his survival instincts matched only by the desperation of his stroking.

"Cum, my little toy.  Now."  Tyler shot his load, and Nicole clenched down as wave after wave of semen pumped out. The orgasm, intensified by his asphyxiation was unlike anything Tyler had ever experienced and his body was spasmed uncontrollably. As his orgasm subsided, Tyler lay beneath Nicole, thinking somewhere in the back of his oxygen starved brain that this is the part where he gets to breathe.

Nicole sat on top of Tyler, soaking in the moment. It wouldn't be more than a few seconds now, before he was out. She didn't move.

“I love you, Tyler.” He thought he heard. Then he was taken completely by the darkness.

 

Chapter 8 by covetous

I'm alive.. I think? Tyler groaned.

“Hi.” Nicole had brought in two chairs from the kitchen. She had her foot on one, painting her toenails. “I wasn't sure how long it would be before you woke up, so...” She wiggled her toes, hoping to get a reaction. But Tyler was staring at the ceiling, expression unreadable. “I hope you like red.” An awkward silence fell and Tyler showed no inclination to speak or even acknowledge her. Nicole sighed, “That - I shouldn't have done that. I knew you weren't in any real danger, but.. you must have been so scared. I'm so-...

“I don't think I imagined it. Maybe I did, I was so out of it..” Tyler was still looking up, and his tone sounded like he was just having a casual conversation - with himself. A heavy sigh. “I guess it doesn't matter either way. I just thought that if I was the one to say it.. but really, I couldn't have, could I? Always so scared.” He closed his eyes.

Nicole was confused. Does he.. have a concussion or something? He spoke again. “I love you. Too, if I.. didn't imagine it.” Tyler looked at Nicole. “Please don't say you're sorry. All of this has been..” He exhaled with a loud whhhhhhhh sound. “Pointless to even try to find a good enough word for.”

She smiled, in a very awkward way that made it obvious she was trying to hold back a much, much bigger smile. She didn't have to, and she probably knew it as well as he did but it was an odd personality quirk that he adored. It was the same hint of shyness as when she had asked him to come to her office after work, as when she asked him how she looked in his now oversized t-shirt. Tyler was certain it should have come off as disingenuous given the brutal side to her personality he had seen already. But it suited her perfectly.

“You didn't imagine it..” She said softly. “I didn't plan to say it. I guess it's fast, especially since.. well, I've never said it to anyone but my mom. And, uhh... General Fin. What? He was a fish. I was four. I swear it was platonic.” Mock disapproval from Tyler.

The short silence wasn't awkward this time. Tyler asked, “So.. am I officially a dwarf yet?”

“First of all, I believe the preferred term is 'little person'. And since you are my little man, I'm inclined to say yes. But considering you're still proportionate, I think if you were to use the - well, medical terminology or whatever – I think it would be midget? I was right, though.. mostly. I don't think you shrank any more this morning. Maybe some, since uhh.. I did kind of use my feet there at the end a little bit.”

Tyler nodded, and extended his arms outward, stretching. He immediately retracted them when he caught a whiff of himself. Christ on a cracker, that smells awful. “Uhh, Nicole. Could I use the shower, please?”

“Sure, it takes a while to heat up but towards the 'C' is actually the hot water.” Tyler got up and made for the adjoining bathroom. He wanted to ask Nicole to join him, but thought it might be presumptuous. She could have already showered while you were 'out', anyway.

Tyler turned the shower on and looked in the medicine cabinet mirror while waiting for the water to heat up. He could only see the top half of his face so he stood on his toes. With his boyish face and thin, blonde facial hair he probably looked quite young at his current height, he realized. Four feet tall, maybe? Definitely a midget.

He stepped into the shower and... nothing. He looked up at the water spraying over his head. Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Nicole was probably 5'11” or so, and the water was set at what was likely neck or upper breast level to her. The head was adjustable but looked like it may have been just out of reach for Tyler. He backed up towards the far end of the shower, but even there the water would barely reach his head. He moved back to the front. I bet if I really reach for it-- He was so determined that he didn't notice...

Nicole pulled open the shower door which had already fogged over. Tyler looked over and froze. “I just had to let my nails dry a little bi--...” Nicole cupped her hand over her mouth. Tyler was underneath the shower head, dry as a bone, his outstretched hand at least 5 or 6 inches from even touching it.

“I, uhh.. can't reach.” He said, obviously. He must have realized how absolutely pathetic he probably looked, because he pulled his hand down and looked away sheepishly.

“Ohmygod, Tyler. SO CUTE!” She slammed the door closed. All he heard after that was a series of unintelligible girlish giggles and squeals from the bedroom outside. After a moment they died down, and shortly after he vaguely saw Nicole's naked figure outside of the shower again. He heard a sharp exhale, the sound of someone attempting to regain their composure. Nicole opened the door. She said nothing, simply shook her head disbelievingly at him. She almost started another fit of laughter, but used every ounce of control she had to swallow it down. Tyler scratched the back of his head and looked away. She stepped in and easily tilted the head downward.

Nicole picked out a bar of soap, backed away and sat down with her thighs resting over her calves and the water showering down into her lap. She motioned Tyler forward. He came to her, surprised to find he was only a few inches taller. The water felt good at his back. After a moment, she turned him around and began to wash the top of his shoulders. She worked her way down, soaping an area before using her hands to gently clean and massage. It felt amazing. Tyler closed his eyes, more to focus on her touch than to shield the water. How many thousand other moments like this have been missing from my life? She soaped his backside, seemingly careful to not be intrusive. Once finished, she turned him around and continued with the front. He gasped a bit, and she arched an eyebrow as she ran her hand over his semi-erect member. She mouthed, “Bad boy,” to him but didn't provoke him further. She reached over for some shampoo. She poured a dollop onto her hand and Tyler was immediately struck with the scent of strawberry bubble gum. Any potential complaint was immediately forgotten as she rubbed the shampoo over his short hair and began massaging it into his scalp. She would rub it in from front to back with her fingertips, then lightly work her way back towards the front with just the slightest scratch of her nails. A small, content sound inadvertently rumbled from his throat and Nicole laughed softly. Seeing how he enjoyed it, she continued for an extra moment before moving him back under the water and rinsing.

Nicole grabbed a bottle of girly looking body wash and handed it to Tyler. For the first time, he noticed the very light freckles on the tops of her shoulders. She let him wash her shoulders and upper back before standing up. Tyler had a renewed opportunity to note the growing difference in height between them. Her navel was now at eye level to him. That realization may have been slightly disconcerting under other circumstances, but the view right now was too good for him to care much. He marveled at her curves, surprising given her lack of body fat. How her legs appeared so strong and full without looking overly muscular. Her breasts, not large, were now more than a handful as he delicately soaped them over. She let out an uncontrollable burst of laughter as he poked his soapy finger at her belly button. Ticklish, huh? Good to know..

Sensing Tyler's trepidation as he approached her sex, she put her palm over his hand. “Silly, shy boy.” She sighed a bit as she manipulated his hand to clean her womanhood. Perhaps a bit more thoroughly than necessary, but who was Tyler to judge these things? He cleaned down her legs, kneeling as he approached her feet. She lifted her left foot up onto her tip toes.

“Yes...” Tyler said, in response to nothing in particular.

“Yes, what?”

“You said you hoped I like red.. I just realized I didn't answer before. So, yes.”

“Mmm-hmm.. They had a long, hard day. So do a good job, Tyler.” He didn't need to be told twice. As he worked, he realized that even if he didn't know who they belonged to that he may have thought they were the perfect pair of feet. Maybe a size 9 or 10, her big toe was the longest and the rest of them descended in length in a completely proportionate manner. Her toes weren't plump or skinny, but he couldn't see any of the knuckle bones. The red she had painted them was dark and deep. It looked beautiful against her very light tan.

When he finished, she turned around to let him get the rest of her back and her backside. She looked over her shoulder at him as he got lower, and when he didn't hesitate at her ass she smiled a bit and looked ahead again. He took his cue from her and tried to clean her without being invasive. Sensing he was finished, she turned around and he looked all the way up. “Ummm...”

“It's okay, I don't wash my hair every time. Stays healthier that way.”

“Oh.”

Nicole sighed and put both hands on the back of his head, pulling him into her. He didn't resist and turned his head to the side, letting his face press into her warm stomach. After a moment he raised his arms and hugged himself to her. She traced around the outside of his ear and ran her fingers through his scalp. Their embrace lingered and they both enjoyed it quietly. After a few minutes, Nicole reached over and turned off the shower. She took a towel from the rack and dried Tyler off, rubbing it quickly and playfully around his head to dry his hair. She then wrapped it around herself. They looked at each other for a moment, and Tyler took her now much larger hand in both of his.

“Nicole.. I don't think I want to be alone like this.” He gestured at himself. The implied question was obvious.

“What? You can't possibly think that I was just going to.. to what, send you home by yourself?!” She looked a bit hurt. “You aren't going anywhere, mister. But that makes one of us for right now.” He looked at her, confused.

“Even my smallest clothes wouldn't fit you, and besides.. they're all pretty girly. And unless you ask me, I'm not going to be putting any girly clothes on you. Probably. Well. Unless I'm really, really bored.” Tyler turned white just a moment before he started to turn red, he opened his mouth to protest but Nicole kissed him, deeply, before he had the chance. When she broke away Tyler had the vacant, glazed over look on his face. She loved that look. “Relax, cutie pie.. I just wanted to see if I could still make you squirm. It's not my kind of thing, promise. So I'm going to run off to the boys' section at Target to find you something to wear, and you're going to find something to eat. You must be starving, so help yourself.” She snrked. “Aaaand in case there's anything you can't reach, there's a step stool in the garage.”

“Wow, you're so kind.” Tyler said venomously, but he couldn't keep himself from smiling.

“I'm sure I'll find something for us to do when I get back.”

I bet.

 

Chapter 9 by covetous
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a couple months.  Hopefully this chapter isn't too disjointed, I basically had to write it a couple sentences at a clip.

I must look ridiculous.. Nicole was out buying some appropriately sized clothing, but in the mean time Tyler wasn't particularly keen on the idea of lounging around her house in the buff. The best he could do was tie off the excess fabric around the waist of his own underwear in a single knot. He found a plain white shirt of hers to wear, although it was huge and the neck hole draped halfway across each shoulder.

The bedroom was a mess at this point. There were clothes strewn about everywhere. He eyed her laundry basket and his pulse quickened immediately. Really? He closed his eyes and swallowed. No. He made to leave the room, but stopped in the doorway. He clenched his fists. Yes. No! Jesus. Get a grip. He left.

Looking through the kitchen for something to eat, Tyler eventually just shook his head. Grits, plain yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, protein shakes, soy milk.. liquid egg whites? Does she even have taste buds? He spotted a lone box of Honey Nut Cheerios on top of the fridge and sighed. Looks like I'll be needing that step ladder after all.

Two bowls later he was stuffed. He cleaned up after himself, as well as the remnants from last night's meal. Nicole would probably be gone for a while – knowing her, she would be thorough and most likely buy clothing that would fit all the way down to.. Well, who knows how small. He'd have some time to himself, so he thought of something to do in the mean time. She did have plenty of books, but Tyler didn't think reading would be enough to occupy his mind at the moment. He noticed some pens and pencils on her computer desk. He hadn't really drawn anything since high school, but there wasn't much else to do. He grabbed a pencil and some paper from the printer tray and started drawing on the smooth surface of the coffee table in the living room.

After about an hour, he was mostly finished. Still some details to be filled in, but the quiet coupled with the warm temperature inside had left him feeling drowsy. He still had no idea when Nicole might be back, so he decided to take a break and lie down on the loveseat for a bit.

….............................

Nicole crept in through the front door quietly. She'd hoped to spook Tyler, or at least catch him in the middle of.. whatever he was doing without her around. Something naughty.. No, probably reading, if I had to bet.

Any ideas she had of scaring him faded as she saw him curled up on the loveseat, asleep. “Well, you're no fun.” She said, just under her breath. “Pretty cute, though.” He was wearing one of her white undershirts, which was snug on her but draped over him comically. She set the bags filled with clothes on the ground. There was plenty of space on the couch next to Tyler and she sat down next to him. She began running her fingers through his soft hair. He stirred but didn't wake. After a moment she said, “Tyler?”

He looked up at her, groggily. “Oh. Hi.”

“Hi. Busy day huh?” She smiled.

“Very.. I did clean up a bit actually.  Oh, and I was drawing.. before I dozed off.” His eyes flicked to the coffee table.

She looked over, and picked up his drawing. Tyler looked at her, trying to gauge her reaction but she either had none or a very good poker face. She was still looking at it. Tyler offered, “I haven't really drawn anything in a long time, so it's not my best..”

“No, it's.. good.  I was just.. is this how you see me? Us?” She was still studying his drawing.

“I don't know what you mean.”


She looked at him. “You can't be that obtuse, Tyler. You drew me holding you in my hand. You can't be more than 3 inches tall. And I can't tell if I look like I want to kiss you, or eat you. Or both.”

“Oh.” He scratched at the back of his head nervously. “I didn't.. think about that. I just wanted to draw you and me. I guess. I don't know, it was silly.” He reached for the drawing but she held it out teasingly. He knew Nicole was trying to lighten him up, but he felt flustered.

“Come on, don't be like that. I said it was good. I love it. It's just, you've made it clear that you don't want to shrink anymore. So can you really not see why I'm asking? Do you want to be like this?” She nodded at his drawing.

“I.. don't. Know?” They looked at each other for a second, until Nicole furrowed her brow a bit. The way he said it was so disjointed and confused that after a couple seconds she had to stifle an involuntary laugh. A moment later and they were both laughing. “Wow. I really don't know though. It kind of seemed like it wasn't my choice.”

“It's not.” She said, matter-of-factly. He couldn't really judge whether or not she was just teasing him. Probably not.. She had set the picture back down when they were laughing, and now her hand was idly caressing the side of his face and around his ears, as he was learning she liked to do. He chose not to respond, hoping that she would pick up on his fading reluctance. If I belong to her, it's not really my choice what she does anyway is it? Knowing Nicole, she wouldn't misunderstand the silence. She looked into him and smiled, not predatory this time. Just a genuine smile. It was pretty.

She leaned down and kissed him, softly at first. It was impossible not to notice the growing disparity in their sizes even when it came to kissing. Her mouth dominated his, but the kiss felt like something completely new and amazing. He opened his mouth wider than usual just to take in part of her bottom lip and was struck by the plushness and sheen of gloss, slightly wet and sticky with her saliva. Her tongue entered his mouth, and he maneuvered his to meet it. She seemed more intent on exploring his mouth than twining tongues, and he was helpless to stop it. He let her tongue roam, and before she broke the kiss off she traced it softly along the roof of his mouth.

While Tyler attempted to catch a breath, Nicole sat up and let out a very obvious melodramatic sigh.. while looking down at her shoes. She might have called him obtuse, but he wasn't blind. He almost laughed, but he knew she was trying to be obvious. “Oh wow Nicole,” He said with feigned concern. “Your feet must be so tired after all the shopping you did for me! The least I could do is give you a massage.”

“Tyler, you're so thoughtful!” The fake tired, deflated look transformed instantly to one of pure joy. She slipped her shoes off and moved to the opposite end of the loveseat. “You might have to get a bit rough with them at your size, your hands are looking a bit, umm..” She set her feet onto his lap and trailed off, her toes scrunching in anticipation.

“Something happened to my hands? Oh my God!.. It's okay, I know they're 'a bit, umm..' I'll do my best though, promise.” He looked down at her perfect feet and still scrunching toes. A hint of her foot scent mixed with a bit of a leathery smell wafted up to his nose. He knew she had just taken a shower this morning, but the aroma was still strong already. Her toenails had been painted a very deep shade of red. They looked incredible against the light tan of her skin. “And by 'all the shopping for me', I clearly meant all the pedicuring for you. Wow.”

“I still got your clothes. Those..” she nodded at her toes, “were for you as well, silly.” The way she said it to him so directly gave him a natural buzz, or sense of anticipation, the same kind of nervous excitement he got every time she spoke to him or gave him any hint of attention in the office.

“Oh. Th-thanks..”

“Th-thanks? That's all? My goodness, just when I thought I had you all warmed up to me and just chatting away.. Don't you like them, Tyler? Don't you like me?” She placed her right foot flat against his thigh and slowly started dragging it down, and back up, closer to where the T-shirt was draped over his underwear. He made a noise, somewhere between an attempt at an answer and a moan. She laughed softly. “Just show me then, okay?” She propped her foot back up.

He went to work on her gorgeous feet. She was right, he did have to put more effort into massaging them at his size. Once he did, if just touching her feet hadn't been encouragement enough - the soft moans and “oooh's” that came from her definitely were. After a few minutes she lifted her feet from his lap.

“Lie back, Tyler. I think my feet have had enough attention from your hands for now.” He did. She had always moved slowly when it came to this part, teasing him and seeming to enjoy that. She didn't, this time. She brought her left foot up to his face, her right one rubbing his chest idly. The space between her toes and the pad of her foot was an inch from his nose. “Come on, footboy.” He took in her scent. “Tell me how it smells. Does it make you hard? I bet it does..”

He had already been sporting a semi, but at the smell and her words he was throbbing.  “It smells.. like you. I'm, really hard.”

“It smells like me?”

“I can't.. really explain it. I can't even think straight.” He took another deep whiff. “Oh God. It's just strong, it's like it should smell awful but I.. love it.”

“I know you love it, Tyler.” She brought her foot down onto his nose, her toes splaying across the top of his nose and touching the insides of his cheekbones. “I've been walking around all day, and I'm tired.” She reached for the remote and he heard the television click on. “Who knows how long I might need to rest here for? And feeling those tiny, cold exhales from your little nose beneath my tired, sexy toes isn't going to make me want to get up any sooner. So breathe it in, footboy. Who knows how long it will be before your art comes to life?”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3288