Bonaparte Session by edexdexx
Summary:

Leala Bonaparte takes it upon herself to teach a select group of students a lesson they will never forget . .or perhaps never live.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 11955 Read: 60991 Published: January 22 2013 Updated: April 07 2015

1. Group Assembly by edexdexx

2. Session Begins by edexdexx

3. Travis by edexdexx

4. Leslie by edexdexx

5. Xavier by edexdexx

6. Anderson by edexdexx

7. Meridith by edexdexx

8. Finishing Touches by edexdexx

Group Assembly by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

I still know the direction I'll take with Friend or Foe but, I wanted to take a break from writing it after the past several months.

Bonaparte's Session

1. Group Assembly

" Hurry up water boy!" Travis shouted at me to signal for me to hand him a towel. He's never called me by name Bishop. Oh well, I complied and went up to hand the star football player a towel since he just got finished showering after practice.

Sadly for me being the equipment manager/water-boy gives me the most menial tasks to perform for the team, especially this quarterback. Most of the team isn't that bad, but damn Travis and all his ego thinks he's already made the NFL. I'd love to burst his bubble however Travis is one of the last people I should make an enemy out of. At a stock 6'1, and about 200 pounds this high school senior was nothing short of a Goliath. With me at a unimpressive 5'5 junior at 16 I'm at a severe mismatch.

Actually in total I hear there are about five students that everyone else should really avoid getting on their bad side since they can "socially destroy" you ( or physically in Travis's case). Being at the bottom of the social pyramid myself I don't know th details of most of those people besides the occasional rumor. In case you haven't guessed Travis is one of them for obvious reasons. All and all he's mainly a very unpleasant person to be around.

The only reason I'm in his vicinity is my need for an extracurricular activity and this was all that was open. Being the lackey of the football team and all the jokes, disrespect, and sometimes bullying that comes with it. It's not that bad since I tend to keep a low profile, although it's still not the most bearable job.

At it's surface this is a pretty good school with some of the best test grades in the states and has won numerous competitions and awards. At it's core it had the same issues that many other high schools face, perhaps even worse. Thus bringing us to today with me catering to this average jock after school handing whatever he needs after he calls for it.

" Hmph. Took you long enough to get me everything I needed. I suggest you shape up before I get angry." Travis scoffed stepping out of the shower after drying himself. I know any back talk will end with him trying to intimidate me with his size to make me agree with anything he says.

While I was waiting for Travis to simply get dressed so I can go home I heard the school's intercom turn on and someone speak into it.

" Travis, Anderson, Leslie, Meridith, and Xavier please report to the vacant in school suspension room immediately." The voice sounded serious and stern. Oddly, that sounded nothing like the principal.

" Tch, come on Bish." Travis said, Bish was Travis's common misuse of my name. I don't like it because it sounds too similar to "bitch". Albeit I think he knows that considering he sometimes yell out bitch when there's people around only to quickly correct himself with a smug grin.

" What?" My name wasn't called though."

" Did I asked that? Get your ass moving!" Barked Travis as he headed out the locker room. Realizing the pointless endeavor of using reason I followed.

On our way walking I was wondering who some of the other students were. I know of Travis, Meridith, and Leslie. But Anderson, Allysa, and Xavier escapes my limited know how entirely. Plus I wonder why they're all being called to the former room for I.S.S. students, it hasn't been used in years since some construction. Better yet how does the announcer know all those people are still on school ground at nearly 5:00 p.m. ?

Once we finally reached the room on the other side of the campus we both entered the empty room. It was pretty dull to say the least, paint cracking on the wall, only one desk in the middle of the classroom, and an old chalkboard that for some reason had the names of all of the students that were called to the room written on it.

" Hey! What's the big idea!?" Shouted Travis not amused if this was all some false-alarm.

" Shut up muscle boy, I'm glad I'm not the only one who showed up." Leslie entered the room in her cheerleader's uniform, being the senior captain she's pretty popular. Standing at 5'6, bleach blonde hair, and green eyes she was an object of many student's desires.

" What this better not be one of Xavier's pranks. I'll beat the shit outta him." Travis had a violent streak too if you hadn't noticed that either.

" Relax Travvy I haven't done anything, I almost though we were all in trouble." I guess that guy must be Xavier. He was a fairly tan guy with straight black hair.

" Like I've ever gotten busted for anything." Leslie said rolling her eyes. I sorta feel out of place here as some of the most popular students are in here, and they seem to know each other.

After a few moments two more students arrived. A somewhat lanky male at 5'10 with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

" Wait so everyone is here?" Anderson asked , he was glancing over at Leslie seeming to eye her up and down.

" Almost creep now get your eyes off of me." Leslie looked at Anderson with a visible look of disgust on her face.

" Alright what's going on in here, being in a vacant room is against the school's policy! The last guest has arrived, Meridith standing at 5'11 and long brown hair, the student body president who loved sticking her position in student's faces with strict enforcing of even the most trivial of rules. " As student body president I will not allow this!"

" Oh can it your majesty we were all called here. " Xavier rebutted.

" I know, but the principal is gone so I came here to punish whoever feigned the announcement!" Meridith proudly stated.

" What?!? We got duped, boy I'm gonna thrash whoever set me u-" Before Travis could finish his threat the footsteps of another student came in.

" Good afternoon, I'm glad you all made it." She said. That was Leala Bonaparte at 4'10 she was very small, but with shoulder length light brown hair and hazel eyes some people would consider her rather attractive in a quiet sort of way.

Everyone went quiet as she idly walked to the front of the classroom ignoring us all completely. Leala was without a doubt the number one of the school by academic standards. Winner of multiple intellectual competitions, perfect gpa, unblemished attendance. But that didn't come without consequence, she was a very quiet girl who I almost thought was a mute since she rarely spoke to anyone and a stone cold loner. Because of her high marks she earned lots of recognition from the school, but also ridicule being perceived as stuck-up, a midget, brat, etc. A part of me can relate to the ridicule and felt sorry for her.

" My name is Leala Bonaparte, lately I've decided the you six's antic shave gotten to a point of intolerable levels. So I've decided to remedy the problem." She simply remarked while everyone including myself looked in bewilderment.

" You little squirt who the fuck do you think you are?" Travis's loud mouth sounded of first and the other four joined in too yelling out insults to Leala who simply turned away and left the room, closing the door behind her.

" Did that half-pint turn her back on me!?" Leslie's anger flared up next and stormed over to the door trying open it, only for it not to budge at all.

" As student body president I will see to it you're punished accordingly!" Meridith declared walking over to the door, trying to pull it open as well producing no results.

" Pft, weak-asses lemme show you how it's done." Travis stomped over next and tried to tug on the door with much more force to no results. " God dammit!"

Myself and the rest of the students looked on until a small can nozzle slightly protruded from the bottom of the door, that got all of our attention. Then out of nowhere the can sprayed open in vigorously spraying out a weird-gas.

" What is this shit?" Anderson said backing up. I did the same along with everyone else but the gas was filling up the room and we all started to cough profusely. The gas obstructed our vision as well, leading us to blindly navigate in the room.

It took a bit of time but the cans contents emptied out and the gas soon dissipated, at that exact moment the door opened once more.



End Notes:

Bishop will mainly serve as a spectator and won't become too vital to the story until later.

Session Begins by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Sorry if they're a few mistakes in grammar or spelling in the first two chapters. I was in a hurry when I posted this and proof'd it quickly. I'll proof-read it properly later today.

2. Session Begins.

We weren't able to open our eyes right away once the gas was gone, but Leila entered back and started speaking.

" Excellent, it's already started working." Leala plainly stated.

" Grr, you little piece of shit!" I can hear where you are, I'm going to kick your little ass across the hall . . . . .way." Right when Travis was about to make his threat we all regained our vision. . . .only now in a far new perspective. As Travis was staring right into the stomach of Leila.

Travis was completely dumbfounded and I took a fast survey of the room to notice it was much bigger than before. The rest of the students noticed the difference too and when into a frenzy of screaming, swearing, and panicking.

" Oh my god what happened!?!?" Yelled Anderson.

" We-we've shrunk!?!" Meridith panicked.

" All of you silence!" Leala boomed with the echo of the room and her much larger size compared to us her voice sounded far more powerful.

" Like hell bitch!" Travis thinking with brawn charged straight to Leala. Normally I'd think someone would die after being tackled by Travis but with him being half her size now I'm afraid to see the result of this collision.

Much to all our astonishment Leala swiftly threw out her leg and kicked Travis right in the stomach, the force lifting him off his feet and skidding backwards. The display of power over a former behemoth like Travis was more than enough to shut us all up.

" Ahem, now if you would all please line up against the wall." Leala stated and all of us obliged not wanting to end up like Travis who was lying flat out on the ground, holding his stomach in pain.

" Now then, I'd like to explain things in further detail. As you notice the can I threw into the room earlier has an extremely secret chemical that causes whatever to come in contact with it to shrink." Leala began.

" What! You can't do that you squirt!" Xavier blurted out. Leala remained calm and merely took a few steps forward to emphasize their differences in height.

" Sorry, do you have any ground to be saying that." Leala asked, keeping her same monotone voice which was quite unnerving . " You look as silly as a little kid wearing adult clothes." She was right. Honestly that applied to all of us since our clothes were very baggy given our reduction in stature and needless to say she convincingly shut up Xavier.

" Now where was I, this is not the full extent of the shrinking as it's still affecting your bodies this second you'll continue to shrink down to about six inches tall." Leala continued, all of our faces were in disbelief. Six inches tall!?!? That's the size of an insect, what she going to do to all of us!?!?

" So with that out in the open, I'm going to go through all of you one by one and tear down your egos, wrong-doings, and sickening personalities to shreds. The way all of you act has earned you reputations that students are afraid to get involved with you all entirely and should avoid you. Since the lot of you take enjoyment in terrorizing classmates, I'm going to do the exact same to to you." Leala callously declared, scanning the line up. She spoke so eloquently and I've never even heard her speak that much before.

Wait. . .why am I here then!?!? I'm a practical no body at the school and only here because Travis dragged me along! I want to speak up and ask if this is a mistake, but I'm far too fearful of the possible outcomes.

" As student body president, I will not tolerate this matter reduction! I demand you restore us back to normal now!" Meridith boldly stated, but Leala merely gazed at Meridith with unreadable eyes.

" I guess you don't quite understand that I'm not taking any orders from any of you. Perhaps making an example of one of you will set a precedence of how this is going to work. Without further ado I'm going to start the session that I've dubbed the Bonaparte Session, pretty clever no?" Leala stoically stated, I guess that was her idea of making a joke in a deadpan sort of way.

" The person I want to start with is . . ." Leala turned around and locked her eyes onto Travis who just now managed to get up to his feet. " You Travis.
End Notes:

Let the games begin.

Travis by edexdexx
3. Travis

Leala slowly walked over to the seething Travis who was absolutely furious; I'm afraid he'll blow a vein in his head as we watched with fright at what may transpire next.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH TURN ME B-" Travis yelled with all his might but Leala violently grabbed Travis by the neck, her whole being large enough to him now to almost completely wrap around it and close then hoisted him up in the air, pressing him against the chalkboard.

" Listen to me you stupid, boisterous, little degenerate. Throughout your entire school career you've done nothing but intimidate your peers by using your sheer physicality and mass." Leala coldly stated the rest of the group and I watched in awe, I've never dreamed of seeing Travis being manhandled like this.

" If only I had a nickel for all the times I've heard someone talking about what a bully you are, what a jackass you are, what an asshole you are, and the list goes on. The sad truth though Travis, they're right that's all you are a weak bully." Leala looked straight into Travis's eyes almost like she was searching for his soul and he looked like he was on the verge of choking with Leala's powerful hand griped around his neck. At this point his pants slid off his legs leaving him only in loose fitting boxers.

Only now Leala dropped Travis as he plopped straight onto the ground trying to regain his breath.

" Y-y-you. .don't know anything about me you fucking shit!" Travis forced out still out of breath.

" Oh really? Get up little punk I have a question for you. Do you know how many times you've bumped into me, knocked my books over, shoved me down, and then even had the nerve to laugh about it in my face without doing a thing to help, or so much as as even saying 'excuse me'?" Leala asked, as Travis struggled to get back to a vertical base.

That's a pretty good question being nothing more than Travis's lackey I've seen his abuse first hand on several occasions; me questioning him about it is like being a peasant calling out the king and I doubt Travis had a second thought on any of the ill acts he performed. Such acts ranging from minor bullying, calling out random people who he knew he could best in a physical bout of strength so he could look tough for "punking" them out, etc.

" Don't worry I don't expect for your miniscule brain to come even close, and I can't put on approximate number on it either, I assure you though it's A LOT." Leala boldly stated, now she started to back up a few paces which allowed Travis some space as he finally got up to his feet.

We all noticed a difference though he looked even shower now than he did moments ago, now coming only as high as Leala's thighs. He must've shrunk further, everyone else looked in helpless-ness figuring we've shrunk also, but there's nothing we can do about it and we're too paralyzed in fear to challenge Leala.

" Tsk, tsk, Travis always using your might to get your way. Now I want to give you the chance to show me if you're something without the size advantage you normally enjoy over everybody. Come on show me what you're made of, fight me." Leala has called out Travis, if he was on a regular scale I'd ask her if she was out of her mind. But since he's not I'm almost afraid to see how this may turn out.

" I'll even make it a little more fair for you, if you can land one punch on my face I'll let you go." Leala said. That really doesn't help Travis one bit since he's no bigger than a three year old to her now, and he probably could only hit her stomach if he jumped and punched! " Starting now."

" . . .You're dea-" Travis was brimming with fury, but even he trembled in his language and I can see the shaking in his legs as Leala began to walk closer, boxing him in like a mouse.

Travis though stuck to his guns proceeding to run forward and lowered his stance to try a double-leg take down wrestling maneuver. I must admit it was impressive, but Leala didn't budge a micrometer and Travis looked like he was a kid trying to give his mom a hug. Travis was far too small to get any leverage not to mention Leala was simply too big for him to even lock his hands together. All it took was a mere thrust of the hips from Leala to send Travis staggering backwards.

She wouldn't let him go so easily though as she stepped forward and delivered a hard punch to Travis's face that sent him down for the count immediately. The punch sounded vicious and I think I heard a crack too, some of my wall-mates were turning their heads to avoid the sight of the punishment being delivered.

Travis was balled up on the ground, holding his face with blood spewing between his fingers, and dripping onto the white tiles of the floor indicting his nose was broken. This was a slaughterhouse from the start and Leala would afford no time for Travis to rest so she grabbed his right wrist and yanked him up to his feet.

" What's the matter Travis, you don't seem so tough right about now." Leala's cold and distant speech make she taunting penetrate deeper and I nearly cringed at the sight of Travis's busted nosed.

Leala kept the pain coming and started to slap Travis's face back and forth. I wasn't even the one taking the hits yet I still felt my stomach flip every time I heard the sickening clap of Leala relatively amazon-like hand on Travis's cheek. It only took a few hits to render Travis's face a bloody, swollen mess, the blood from his already broken nose being smeared by the velocity of Leila's smack attack left for a gruesome image.

" G-g-guys . . .we gotta .do something. . ." I said, not sounding too sure of my own words. I always wondered what it'd be like to see Travis get what he had coming to him, but this is just difficult to watch on all grounds. It's like watching a 18 year old beat up a 5 year old, to think I almost feel sorry for the guy.

My statement was only met with a few fearful stares and the look of " Are you crazy?" written on their faces. " C-come on! What if sh-she does the same thing to us when we're pencil sized!?!" I tried to explain my reasoning, but I got no response and they turned their heads back to the mauling. I almost can't take any more of this I almost want to. .

" Pitiful." Leala shook her head in disappointment as she finished her onslaught by extending her fist down into Travis's stomach, with that she released his wrist which was the only thing keeping him up and he fell stomach first.

" St- .. .stop . . mer-mercy. .. .I'm . sorry." Travis weakly said, I thought I'd see pigs fly before I heard anything close to an apology out of him.

" I don't care." Leala callously stated. " You're only sorry now because you have to face atonement for your deeds. You only ask for mercy because now you're at the mercy of someone else, my mercy and guess what? You don't deserve one single ounce of my mercy. You have no problem going after people you know you can dominate, but as soon as you're pitted against someone bigger and stronger than yourself you crumble." Leala hit the nail dead on the head and Travis had no answer. However, even in being right in all bases I still can't shake the horrible feeling in my gut for what happened just now.

" I'll give you some extra motivation, if you fail to hit me in the face by the time you've finished shrinking to six inches I'm going to crush you flat underneath my foot." Leala declared and the rest of the group were horrified with some gasps, wondering if she really meant it.

" Y-you can't do that, he doesn't deserve it!" I squealed out, my voice was very hoarse from the fear I felt and I saw the eyes of my peers lock onto me for a moment, before staring back to Leala to see how she would react. Lucky for me she wasn't looking over in this general direction although I think she still heard me.

" I don't quite recognize whose voice that is, but I'll tell you for a fact I can and will do it. So to prove my point a little. ." Leala began and set her sights once more on a battered and beaten Travis once more, she lifted her leg high above his lower body. In a quick stomp she smashed her foot right into the kneecap of Travis as it instantly hyper-extended producing a snapping sound like a broken stick.

Travis let out a deafening scream of pain and the girls looked away, the guys closed their eyes, and I fell to my knees at the display of brutality I was witnessing. The lower part of Travis's leg was hanging like a floppy piece of meat and I couldn't bear to look anymore, what on Earth could Leala have in store for the rest of us?

" With Travis taken care of now lets move on." Leala's said, not bothered in the least by the blood on her hands, the breaking of Travis's limb and nose, and the screams of pain she caused, her merely eyes drifted back to the line-up against the wall.
End Notes:

This is a pretty large leap up in the violence than I normally do. But, I want to emphasize some traits about Leila's character.

Leslie by edexdexx
4. Leslie

My blood veins felt like they were full of ice water, for the longest time I've wanted to see Travis get the wake-up call of a lifetime, but this is very extreme. Even though I'm not sure how I got lumped into this group either I have to be wary that I can suffer a similar destruction.

" Hmm, Leslie please step forward." Leala asked, right now we've all shrunk to being no higher than her kneecaps and poor Leslie only had the top portion of her cheerleaders outfit on. It looked comically large on her and the end dragged on the floor but she nervously walked forward anyway her eyes having to look way up to meet Leala's gaze.

Leala leaned over Leslie's miniature body and picked her body from the ground which got a slight gasp of surprise from Leslie. I can clearly see Leslie shaking in nervousness as Leala walked over to the lone desk in the classroom and sat down placing her down on her lap like a child.

" Leslie, Leslie, Leslie, captain of the cheerleading squad, adored by many of her peers, popular, you're quite the superstar on school grounds aren't you?" Leala asked, her dead serious tone always makes it difficult to tell if she's being rhetorical, sarcastic, or whatever. All the worse considering she's got her target sitting right on her lap.

" U-uh yeah" Leslie hesitated, meanwhile Leala reached into her pocket and took out her cell phone for some reason.

" I'm positive you'd never go and use your popularity and social circle at the expense of other people right?" Leala asked looking down at Leslie who was fidgeting in fear.

" Well, I uh, I sor- " Leslie was stuttering badly, she wants to come up with a lie I'm sure, but even I know of some of the stories concerning her. Seeing what happened to Travis a lie would have dire consequences.

" Let me move on before you try to tell a tale. Tell me Leslie do you know what these are?" Leala turned her phone around and held it in front of Leslie, the phone big enough to be half her size.

" U-um text messages." Leslie timidly answered.

" Very good, why don't you read a few." Leala's tone dropped slightly and Leslie couldn't look more guilty if her hands were painted red.

" Al-alright, erm. ' Leala you're such a bitch lol.' ' You're an ugly whore.' ' I'm sorry your parent's condom failed.' ' You're the reason why people are pro-choice.'." Leslie went on for a good minute reading many slurs directed at Leala's looks, height, family, etc. It amazes me Leala is keeping a straight face, I'm not a very emotional guy myself, however even I would be upset with such a barrage of personal attacks.

" I'll stop you right there before we're all night. You know it's so funny I received so many of these text messages within an hour when you confronted me last week trying to force me to do your chemistry project for you." Leala put a hand on her chin as if she was contemplating the so-called "coincidence".

Unfortunately this is exactly the kind of stuff I here about Leslie. She always uses her popularity and social circle to get people to sway her way. As for whoever she felt wronged her, was a threat to her, or for pure amusement those victims would have to face all sorts of shit inside and out of school. Alienation, cyber-bullying, rumors, and then some. It was more of the indirect psychological warfare you'd expect more from females, essentially Leslie was the female equivalent of Travis.

Some students had to endure the living hell others couldn't take and ended up leaving the school, missing class, one incident got so bad a girl once ended up committing suicide. The school authorities didn't do much about it since there's too many students to account for every incident.

Leslie looked more frightened than a newborn puppy and Leala now reached down for the last article of clothing on Leslie's body and pulled straight over her head. " That's better, I was about to lose you under your precious cheerleader uniform." Leala remarked, leaving Leslie pitifully trying to cover her naked body from Leala.

Looking now it seemed Leslie took up less space on Leala's lap than before leaving her at a mere 8-9 inches tall by my estimate.

" What's this? Don't be shy about your body, do you recall what you said and did to me when I said no to your demand?" Leala asked, and Leslie only nodded her head slowly. " Say it again right now."

" I. . . said you were. . . . a small, flat-chested, cunt, in a 10 year old's body, who will never be a real woman like me." Leslie lowly said, she knew that payback was about to come.

" That's right, well I'd have to disagree because right now you look like a little toy built for a 10 year old." Leala traced her index finger along Leslie's body from the legs, stomach, and spending an extended time brushing her finger against Leslie's breasts. " It seems like now my breasts are also bigger than yours too." Leala added prompting Leslie's face to redden in embarrassment.

" You're forgetting a part though, what did you DO to me?" Leala demanded this time.

" I. . . . .spat. . .in your face." Leslie's was near whispering now, knowing her actions was about to come back ten-fold on her.

" Correct, you spat in my face. Well then I mu- " Leala paused for a moment to picking up Leslie into her hand and bring her very close to her face. " Achoo!" Just like that Leala let out a large sneeze right on Leslie's body leaving her with saliva, germs, and who knows what else.

Leslie was shivering in disgust and sorrow, all Leala wanted to do was humiliate her and she's doing it down to the letter. " Sorry about that, it was an accident, I hope you don't mind if I blow my nose." Leala now moved Leslie up to her nose and places her nostrils right onto of Leslie's head and went on to exhale air through her nose a few times. Leslie closed her eyes in disgust as this went on and eventually Leala finally set her down on the desktop.

Fortunately no mucus or other disgusting gunk got in her hair, but it was still mortifying all the same which was exactly what Leala was going for.

" Well then, all of that got me in the mood to see you do a cheer. Go on." Leala asked, and put her elbows on the desk, and resting her face in her palms to watch the tiny Leslie. To say she was a wreck right now is an understatement, she was had tears coming out her eyes that smeared her make-up, her hair frizzled, but she knows she has to muster up something.

" G-gimme a G, gimme an O, gimme a T, gimme an E, gimme an A , gimme a M, w-w-what's that spell?" Leslie struggled to chant out the most simplest cheer which normally ends with her performing a back flip. Ordinarily this was child's play for her, but with all the nervousness and humiliation right when she tried to do the flip she slipped on the landing and fell on her back.

I can feel the hairs on my neck starting to stand up as I saw Leala shaking her head once more.

" Failure." Leala simply answered and Leslie balled up into a fetal position she's had enough. " You look more helpless than an infant, you're as bad as that tub of lard Travis." She continued, now she reached forward and grabbed the broken Leslie into her hand.

" I can tell you've been put on a pedestal your whole life and think you're waaaaaaay up here." As Leala spoke she stood up from the chair of the desk and raised her hand with Leslie up higher and higher, with the shrinking about done leaving her a mere six inches she fit right in Leala's palm.

" P-p-please le-let me down!!" Leslie shrieked bawling hysterically now.

" Why? Take a look down, don't you feel everyone is beneath you?" Leala asked once she raised her hand as high as she could. " But, every now and again people like you get knocked down a peg or two and fall to the ground." Leala ominously stated and she starting to tilt her hand making Leslie struggle to keep her balance.

. . .She can't be serious. . . . .there's no way she'll survive that fall and brief flashbacks of how Leala brutalized Travis ran through my mind. She'll die. .she'll die!

" PLEASE, DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE!!!" Leslie was in a full panic attack, screaming in terror.

" Leala, t-this is going too far!!" I blurted out, I know this may be the dumbest move on my part, but I think it had to be said. Leala still kept her focus on the tiny victim in her palm while responding.

" Too far? Whose been there to tell Travis or Leslie that they were going too far? Do you think I would've gotten any apology if things were as they usually are? It always sickens me how people like this little shit in my hand think they can do whatever they want without reprimand and then go on to live their lives without thinking of the people they hurt." All solid points by Leala, however I continued to plead for her not to do it, only for Leala to now ignore me.

" People like you Leslie only know what it's like to be on the top of their own little world, and even abuse the advantages they have. Well now today you get to see what it's like at rock bottom." Leala concluded and flipped her hand over sending Leslie plummeting, her yells of her terror shook my very core as she seemed to be falling in slow motion in my perspective until she hit the ground.

It was brief, it was sudden, it sounded like a toy breaking, and all of us couldn't fathom what we witnessing. A puddle of blood formed under Leslie's lifeless body, she was dead. I looked back up to the ginormous Leala who had already began walking to the chalkboard.

How can she not be bothered, or remorseful, she just killed! My feet felt like they were frozen into the ground as Leala picked up a piece of chalk. She then merely drew a line through Leslie's name before putting it down the chalk and turning back to face us to say only one word.

" Next."
Xavier by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

At this point I crossed out one character that was mentioned in the beginning chapter after realizing she wouldn't serve a good enough purpose for Leala's revenge. Also, I realized I've been spelling " Leala's" name as " Leila" and corrected the error in earlier chapters.

5. Xavier

We were all staring in frightened silence save for Leala who was conducting this massacre, I would of never imagined that Leala was this dark on the inside. I always knew of that saying, " Silent but deadly", but to think that someone as quiet, smart, and as bright of a future as she seemed to have could do this without a second thought is a whole new level of callous. The stench of fear was in the air in knowing that Leala would be picking someone else next, and seeing how she left Travis near crippled and Leslie dead she doesn't seem to have a shred of mercy for any of us. Plus, anyone who dodges the bullet this time is only more likely to be hit the next time around.

" Would anyone like to volunteer themselves to be next?" Leala asked flatly. It was a fair enough open-ended question, but who the hell would willingly go up to the colossus that she is after the acts of gore she delivered to two people?!

All of us exchanged quick looks at each other from against the wall, we're sure if someone doesn't step up that Leala will make the pick herself. To be hoenst I doubt Leala even knows who i am, but since i spoke against her twice I feel like I'm the most susceptible.

" He-heh . . .Ha-ha! Hahahahahhaha!" Xavier out of nowhere began to laugh hysterically, catching all of our attentions since there is absolutely nothing funny about this. Even worse he even started to walk up to Leala; a pretty bold move for a naked guy who comes up a little past her ankles right now.

" I get it Leala, I get it! You're trying to punk us right!? This is all some sort of high school revenge for you being the laughingstock of our school? You'll have to do better than this to get me with some cheap magic trick!" Xavier was pointing at Leala laughing thinking he had all but exposed her "trick". I think the mental shock of all the transpired events is affecting his grip on reality that or perhaps he's plain stupid.

" Is it now? You've got this all figured out don't you little one?" Leala tilted her head slightly, and sitting down criss-cross style before the miniscule Xavier.

" That's right! I don't know how you did it, but this isn't real at all, this is just some illusion shit that you see in the fucking movies!" Xavier went on unaware that he sounded like a complete madman right now, but Leala continued to nod like he caught her red-handed so Xavier would go on making an idiot of himself.

" Aren't you the sharp little knife, I guess there's no fooling you." Leala raised her eyebrows anti-climatically.

" That's right, now return me back to normal!" Xavier demanded still in his state of delusional perception.

" No, no, wait you're completely onto something here. In fact, you're right, I devised this all for the sake of a high school revenge, like some movie. This is all make believe right?" Leala was playing along and Xavier was finally losing his back bone and coming back around to reality.

" Y-yeah." He stuttered.

" After all if this isn't real, what's it matter if I do something like this?" Leala began to explain and pointed her index finger at Xavier's bare chest. By instinct he looked down to see and right at that moment Leala swatted her hand up and smacked Xavier off of his feet as he fell onto his back several feet ( to his size).

: Having an off day, that's one of the oldest tricks in the book." Leala shrugged her shoulders, while Xavier was staggering trying to get back up, certainly to him that swat felt like getting hit by a baseball bat. Leala didn't want Xavier to get up right away so she pressed a finger onto his stomach to force against the floor, she couldn't help a small giggle as she saw he was too puny to even budge her finger after struggling with all his pathetic might.

" Life is nothing but a game to you right? A great big joke where you can force everyone to participate huh?" Leala disdainfully remarked to Xavier.

" Bi-big deal! It's not like anyone got hurt!" Xavier was squirming as hard as he could to try and free himself, but Leala pressed down with her finger to apply more pressure and stop him entirely.

" You're right no one's ever gotten hurt, neither physically or emotionally. After all no one got hurt after the time you unscrewed the wheels to the some of the students bikes and over 5 students suffered fractured ankles, wrists, or elbows on their way home. No harm was done when you once hugged a girl in the cafeteria and unhooked her bra for everyone to see. How could I forget the time during gym class where you pulled my gym shorts down and everyone started to laugh at me." Leala was hitting dead center at Xavier's character and even worse, I was one of the five students who suffered an injury from Xavier's bike stunt.

" Sc-screw you! You're only mad that you were a victim!" Xavier spat out, his defiance made Leala increase the pressure on his stomach even further to the point where Xavier was coughing in trying to regain his breath.

" Perhaps I am, but who's the victim now under my finger now? I know more about you thank you think Xavier, as a matter of fact numerous teachers have told me about you, and tried to persuade me to help tutor you. A class clown across the board, low-grades, low-test scores, immature, a nuisance to everyone. You're the walking definition to what a joke is, a living, breathing, walking joke. Is this how you plain to live your life, your little games maybe cute here in high school, but do you really think you can carry your life like this? No one is going to give two craps about a fly like you that does nothing but buzz in people's ears. You'll grow up and do nothing, because you are nothing. Just a bug underneath my my finger is all you are right now." Leala hit hard and Xavier looked visibly disturbed by her attacks on his character, and the looks in each of their eyes was a night and day contrast. Leala's vindictive, stoic eyes, to Xavier's now saddened and frightened ones.

" Now then, I'll give you a death worthy of a bug." Leala let up on the pressure on Xavier's stomach and stood up to her full height and leaving all of us Xavier included craning our heads up at her sheer enormity. However, that was the only thing that rose, Leala then hovered her foot high above Xavier's body as it's shadow was right underneath him. Before the havoc with Travis and Leslie I would doubt if Leala had it in her to do it, but now there's no ifs ands or buts if Leala will go through with it.

" Lea-leala! Please! don't do this!" Xavier cried, his legs were rubber and he couldn't muster the cognitive motor skills to run for dear life.

" That's not right, bugs don't speak. I'll correct that right now." Leala then slammed her foot right on the ground, I closed my eyes to spare myself of the demolition. After a 2 seconds though I was perplexed as I never heard a thud, splat, or anything. I opened my eyes back up to see Leala's foot a good centimeter above Xavier's body who looked as pale as a ghost and gasping in panic.

" What's the matter Xavier, I was only kiding." Leala crouched back down to admire her handy work, as soon as she brought her face a little closer, Xavier merely attempted to scoot away, the whole process made Xavier so frightened that he lost his bladder control and relieved himself right on the floor and his face was turning 10 different shades of red. Xavier merely covered his fear-filled face with his hands in mortification.

" Aaw, did I scare you? I would've put the baby in a diaper if I had known he would've wet himself." Leala taunted and Xavier just shook his head, not being able to believe he had to endure the humiliation of being 10 times smaller than an infant, in the mercy of the now giant-sized girl he once tormented, and even worse getting scared to the point of relieving himself in front of her.

" Rest assure though, I had no intention of squashing you, although the real joke is . . . .I would've gotten quite a kick out of it." Leala finished and got back up to her feet and like a soccer player kicked Xavier away across the classroom. The motion was so fast I had a hard time believing it happened, but it did and Xavier splatted right onto the wall leaving a splash of blood on the wall in the aftermath.

" Well then, I wonder if I have a future in stand-up?" Leala asked out-loud in another one of her malicious jokes and going back to the chalkboard, crossing out Xavier's name.

Anderson by edexdexx

The numbers are dwindling with three of us left, in a morbid sort of way I do wonder what she has against Anderson and Meridith. Leala did her usual stare back to the wall of shame to survey who she may pick next to be on death row.

 

" L-Leala." Anderson spoke out to the rest of our chagrin (minus Leala), I wonder what he has in mind since volunteering sure didn't end well for Xavier.

 

" Yes" She simply replied.

 

" I . . never noticed how beautiful you looked." Anderson's blue eyes were wide as if he were an awe of Leala.

 

" Is that so?" She asked, sounding as bored as can be.

 

" Y-yes, you know what I think we should get to know each other better. How about you undo this and we can go catch a movie or something." I seriously can't believe he is trying to flirt with Leala.

 

" Don't be shy, we can get to know each other better right now." Leala without waiting for a response stepped over to Anderson whose every bit of color drained from his face as she picked him up like she would some inanimate object.

 

I looked on as she placed him on top of her usual desk, and she took her seat behind it.

 

" I bet this isn't exactly what you had in mind for our first date." Leala said, resting her elbows on the desk and resting her chin in her palms, and looked on her miniature gazer from afar.

 

" N-no! It couldn't be better!" Anderson quickly responded, I recall him being a way slicker talker than he's portraying now, I suppose he doesn't have much experience flirting with a giant who is out to kill you, go figure.

 

" I must say I'm shocked, what's a guy like you see in little ol' me?" Leala asked knowing full well the irony in her word choice and the pressure was on Anderson to find his words.

 

" Well you know. . um . . I really. ..like um. .how dedicated you are to your studies. . ." Anderson replied being as vague as possible to cover up how little he knows about her.

 

" Is that so, and what makes me different from all the other girls you've dated." Leala followed up and once again Anderson was treading the ever so thin ice.

 

" Yo-you're so smart and um . . ."

 

" Do go on." Leala goaded, and Anderson completely choked, beginning to stutter trying to find anything to try to save his act, not that Leala bought it from the beginning. The closest thing to a nice gesture she did for Anderson was cutting his horrendous performance short.

 

" As flattered as I am by your proposal, I don't think you're my type. " Leala was nudging Anderson with the tip of his finger and for the first time in a long time or maybe forever, he faced rejection.

 

" What!? What!?" Despite Leala's far bigger finger backing him up, Anderson tried to push it away in anger. " Do you not realize how lucky you are!? Lucky that I am even PRETENDING to be interested in a fucking nerdy, pint sized, bitch like you, who could barely speak English when she came here!?" Anderson clearly was not handling rejection well and it's safe to say he forgot who held the vast advantage of the situation here.

 

His comments though did remind me of freshmen year when Leala first came in the middle of the semester from France. Her foreign unfamiliarity with western society showed in every way through her stumbling in the language, pronunciation errors, and our slang being very confusing to her. All of which including her physical stature drawing the jokes from everyone particularly with Napoleon jabs. Leala though remained unphased, and now she can speak very fluidly, with only thin traces of her accent remaining here and there.

 

" I'm terribly sorry, you're not my type if anything you're just too small for me." Leala made Anderson remember his place in an instant with a well timed flick of her finger right up the middle and Anderson doubled over in pain holding his testicles. " Jokes aside, I don't go for idiots, more importantly not shameless man-whores like yourself."

 

" If anything, I don't think I'm your type either, right?" Leala asked, reaching inside the desk and taking out a few sheets of papers. " Remember this? A few months ago you made a list comprising of every female student in the school and ranked them all on how 'date-able' you find them and how likely you would be to have sex with them." Leala said using air quotes on date-able, which in Anderson's world meant being a beautiful and brainless.

 

" W-what of it?!" Anderson managed to bark out despite his pain.

 

"What of it indeed, of course you left the name anonymous since you'd obviously get into trouble if faculty saw what you wrote of the female students." Leala reasoned.

 

" Big deal! I don't give a shit about you or your high school revenge! By the way, would you like to know where I put you!? At the very bottom at the absolute last spot!? Where I wrote and I quote that ' Leala Bonaparte is by far the least appealing girl in the school! She's a know-it-all, bookworm reject! I thought foreign girls were supposed to be hot, clearly she didn't get the memo! I'd go down on my own 10 year old sister if I had one, before screwing Leala! If we were the last two humans on Earth and we needed to repopulate, I'd let us go extinct!" Anderson's face was coated with red anger, but at the size of a doll Leala had no reason to be afraid and kept a calm face.

 

" Look at you Anderson, thinking you're this hot-shot stud for having sex with a few bimbos at the school. I wonder how often I heard the sounds of girls crying in the bathroom about how you cheated on them or dumped them and got with another girl in under 24 hours." Contrasting her calm demeanor throughout her session, for once Leala actually sounded mildly disgusted about Anderson. " You just treat every girl like your play things and cast them aside, and you don't care."

 

" Since you're so proud of that little thing between your legs, how about a science experiment?" Leala went into her desk once more, and it seemed like she had it prepared with everything she needed to orchestrate her symphony of massacre.

 

This time her tool of choice was what looked to be a box cutter. Once again I must stress, how at such puny sizes how things like that can be capable of mortal danger to us. " Now lie down." Leala commanded, getting up from the chair and walked around to loom her imposing form on her 'patient'.

 

" Fuck no!" Anderson refused to be castrated and ran like a headless chicken across the desk. Leala just silently held the box cutter up above his head, amused watching him like he was a little mouse making pointless efforts of escape, his space was limited already and before he knew it he was at the edge of the desk, the only way he'd get away now was to jump into the chair where Leala was sitting, and if he managed that fall he'd still have to jump down to the floor.

 

" What are you going to do now?" Leala asked and dramatically lowered her weapon above Anderson who was looking up and behind as if considering his options. Realizing he had no choice, he took the leap of faith and jumped straight onto the chair. I heard a slight popping noise and his groans of pain as he tumbled onto his back, from my vantage point he landed on his knee which blew out instantly on him. There's no way he'd be quick enough now, to get to the floor and Anderson held his knee as he groaned in anguish.

 

" Well, I must say chasing you around sure makes me want to take a load off. Look on the bright side, you're about to drown in ass, as you may call it." Leala then came back around and made sure to slowly start to lower her posture giving Anderson the terror of witnessing his doom fall upon him.

 

" No . .no. " Anderson was about to attempt his desperation plea, but right when he spoke Leala descended entirely and silenced him. from the looks of it Leala was trying not apply too sit too forcefully as to not allow him the luxury of a quick death.

 

" He's struggling." Leala spoke, commenting on Anderson's actions while underneath her. . . . . . . . " He's slowing down." She said about 30 seconds later, he desperately needed air now. My god would she please just let him go. After the longest moment on the planet, Leala finally said the words I didn't want to hear. " He's dead."

 

Leala finally got up and and looked down on her handy work, Anderson's face looked pale and I wouldn't doubt that multiple bones were broken from the enormous mass of Leala sitting on him (even at half force). Satisfied with the results Leala brushed Anderson's lifeless form off of the chair and he plopped to the floor as vapidly as you'd expect from a corpse. Leala finally went back to the chalkboard and scratched off Anderson's name

End Notes:

Alright, so it's not the story I intended to update first. But, I definitely do want to finish one of my ongoing stories before starting a new one.

Meridith by edexdexx

" You're awfully quiet Miss Student Body President." Leala commented. I thought there would be some more suspense to what she'd do next, but Leala had her target set already. Meridith flinched at hearing her name mentioned. Leala was closing in, the incomparable image of seeing her standing so close to our laughable forms, made her look like something out of folklore or mythological legends. Her shadow casted under Meridith like an abyss. I'm too scared to cry, scream, sweat, anything, I'm grounded like a plant; rooted by fear and so was Meridith who was too scared to look up because she knew Leala was peering down at her. My heartbeat sounded like a drum in my ear.


" Look up Miss President" Leala commanded. Tentatively Meridith obliged and slowly looked up as high as she could with her eyes, then having to crane her neck up to finally be able to see Mt. Leala staring down at her. " Aren't you going to try and order me to stop? Give me a detention? Report me to the principal?" Leala was merely toying with her. " C'mon, where did your back bone go all of a sudden?" She asked patronizingly. I'm sure Meridith still had her backbone . .it was just much smaller.


" I-I'm . . .afraid, if you don't stop I'll have to give you a dete-" Meridith's voice lacked the slightest bit of conviction or weight.


" What's that? I'm afraid you're going to have to speak up my tiny class president." Leala taunted.


" P-please stop!!" Meridith said, her voice sounding more like a squeal of fear than an authoritative


command.


" Stop? And what will you do if I don't?" Leala pressed, it's a forgone conclusion that Meridith had no


leverage in this situation, but Leala loved hammering in how powerless she was.


" I'm afraid . ..I'll have to have you suspended for all the rules you broke and contact the police about


everything you've done. ." Meridith sheepishly said, embarrassed to even pretend she had any control.


" No kidding Miss President? Well, let me fill you in that we're playing by MY rules." Leala responded,


and plucking up Meridith in between her fingers and continued her scare tactics by bringing Meridith right to her face. " And guess what? You have absolutely no authority and I am the law, jury, judge, and executioner."


With that being said Leala returned to the desk of doom I think I may call it and carelessly dropped


Meridith on top. The inevitable outcome is Meridith dying, that much is insurmountable, but I find myself with some sort of demented curiosity of what method Leala will take this time.


" How much is your life worth to you?" Leala simply asked. Meridith seemed apprehensive to answer,


this may be another game for Leala to humiliate her, but who was she to deny a slim chance of hope.


" Anything. .please! Anything! Just don't kill me, please, please!" Meridith quickly begged, hoping that deep down Leala had something resembling pity in her.


" Admit everything you've done, now." Leala demanded.


" B-but, I did-" Meridith started, but she stared right in Leala's eyes and she immediately retracted her


soon to be fib. Leala then reached into the desk of wonders and took out a long fairly thin piece of paper, it's a receipt.


" These series of receipts have all the purchases you used with the council budget and what I find


particularly interesting is that while you've only used about 75% of the money allotted, I see the remaining 25% used for cosmetic products, clothes, and other luxuries." Leala explained and Meridith's face grew guiltier by the word.


" Okay, okay! I admit it, I-"


" You had your chance and now you're going to show me how much your life is worth. You will do what I say, or else I'll administer punishment myself. Hit yourself in the face."


Meridith looked puzzled. " Hit myself?"


" Yes. Do it like you mean, square in the face as hard you can. Now." She clarified.


It seemed like an easy enough request, but Meridith didn't have any experience with self-harming herself and here she was being asked to deck herself, she knew Leala would call her out if she half stepped. Without further ado Meridith held her fist out and launched it straight into her own face.


" Very good." Leala commented sounding fairly amused. Meridith held her face for a second, having no idea she could do that to herself, she felt some blood leaking out of her nostrils.


" Tell me, who ran against you last election Miss President?" Leala asked. This time Meridith thought


better of lying and decided to answer truthfully, after all Leala already seemed to know all the answers.


" No one."


" Why ?" Leala followed up.


" I have my friends bully or beat up whoever runs against me. Or if someone does attempt to run against me, I fabricate stories to make people not want to vote for them." Meridith said without resistance, it's funny how she thought little of her actions back then. But now, she knew was reaping what she sowed big time.


" Do you know why I dropped out of the last election?" Leala asked.


" Because, I told my friends to wait until you went to the bathroom and to hurt you until you resigned."


Meridith was breaking into a cold sweat as she admitted to her wrong-doings, by this point I could


practically sense when Leala was ready to pounce.


" Take this." Leala said handing Meridith a freshly sharpened pencil. In Meridith's small hands it was the equivalent of a spear, with the sharpened lead being the head.


" Drive it into your thigh, as hard as you can." Leala ordered. I know nothing should surprise me by now, but I can't believe she's making her target actually punish themselves and not in simple slap on the wrist. More like, I want you to mutilate yourself.


Meridith began quivering as tears built up into her eyes, there was no use reasoning with Leala. She


closed her eyes as she held up the pencil, she braced herself and went full force into her thigh. I turned


my head, and all I heard was the frightening sound of Meridith attempting to hold her scream in as blood trickled down her thigh, once she removed the pencil it leaked out more steadily.


" How does the rest of the student body feel about you?" Leala continued her questioning.


" They hate me." Meridith answered in an anguished groan.


" Why?"


" I shirk all my work onto them, never let them give their input, while I enjoy all the perks and receive


the majority of credit for all successful events." Meridith defeatedly said.


" Your other thigh." Leala simply said. Meridith had nothing to lose at this point, tears silently streaming down her face and drove the pencil into her thigh leaving herself with a matching hole and steady leak of blood coming out. Meridith could barely stand from the pain.


I always knew Meridith had a lot of pride even compared to the other 4 students, she definitely was the


most untouchable. Leslie, Travis, Anderson, and Xavier were all bad, they just made no effort to hide it.


Meridith though had others carry out her dirty work and kept a straight facade smiling in your face


knowing that she arranged to have a knife driven in your back.


Like everyone else I never thought I'd see her in this precarious position, and she was practically giving


herself up. She was the size of a doll and at the total mercy of the most unassuming girl in the class. All


the more disturbing that Meridith's eyes told the tale of someone who was staring death in the face.


" Were you sorry for anything you did?" Leala asked. If this was fantasy, Meridith would say yes or say


she's seen the error of her ways, but this is very much real, and Meridith would only be fooling herself to say she regretted anything, and if she didn't believe it there's not a chance Leala would.


" No." She flatly said.


" You're done." Leala said in conclusion. What does that mean? Could Meridith have possibly satisfied Leala enough to spare her. I watched Leala scooped Meridith's form into her hands and stand up. She then crouched down and let Meridith fall onto the floor. For a moment Leala stood over Meridith and just watched the small girl writhe in pain.


" Just to be clear, you are going to die now." Leala said in a matter of fact tone. Meridith looked like all of her hopes and dreams were shattered before her eyes. That simile I doubt does any justice to how Meridith feels. There's no words that describes knowing that your life was in someone else's hands, that death by their hands was inevitable, and that nothing you say or do will stop them.


" Please! I've done everything you said!" Meridith begged and sobbing hysterically.


" I recall saying, I was your judge, jury, and executioner. I have asked your crimes, I find you guilty, and I am sentencing you to death." Leala said, unphased at Meridith's pleas.


Meridith crawled closer to Leala despite the pain she was in, willing to do anything to make her reconsider. " Spare me. . PLEASE! PLEASE! WHAT WILL IT TAKE!?" She begged, even going as far as remaining on her hands and knees to beg (granted it's probably too painful for her to stand anyway). Meridith was so desperate she even started to kiss on Leala's shoes. Leala didn't respond right away, instead choosing to see how low Meridith would stoop to save herself. I hope it stops soon, this is nothing short of dehumanizing.


" Your death. So I'm killing you" Leala finally responded. The response made Meridith freeze where she was and she simply stared at the ground with a look that I can only summarize as hopelessness, the hopelessness of someone broken.


" B-but . . .you can't." Meridith devoidly said.


" I can." Leala reassured.


" You . .won't"


" I will." Leala now began to lift her foot.


" . .I'll .. do anything . ."


" Good, just lay there." Leala made her stance clear and nothing would divert her.


" . . .You're . .a . MURDERER! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE , A COLD BLOODED KILLER! YOU'RE OKAY WITH MURDERING ME!? MURDERER! I DON'T CARE WHAT I'VE DONE, AT LEAST I'M NOT A MURDERER! EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE IS NOTHING BUT MURDE-"


Meridith's sanity was gone and so was her life when Leala put her foot down on Meridith mid-sentence with enough force to kill her. For good measure Leala even smeared her foot on the ground and Meridith was nothing but an unrecognizable red pool of mush that no one would ever know was once a living human being. And Leala walked away like nothing happened and drew a line through Meridith's name.

End Notes:

I guess that's everybody . . .right?

Finishing Touches by edexdexx

They're dead. . . . .simply dead. All of them. I'm alone now, and nothing else will detour Leala's attention from me, the room despite being so large to me in spite of my size, with everyone else dead it was noticeably more empty.

 

" Hm, that puts an end to that." Leala said, at long last she set her gaze upon me and started to walk over. Panic began to overtake me, my instincts told me to bolt and run, but that will only delay the inevitable and if Leala has demonstrated anything this afternoon is that if she wants to do something to me, nothing will stop her or change her mind.

 

" I think it's fair to say that you must be pretty scared, but don't worry I never planned on doing anything to you. I didn't want to break the tension and address you during the middle of all of that. Sorry." Leala explained. I guess I should be satisfied that I'm going to live, but . . is that really that end of it?

 

" B-but . .all those people! You killed them like they were nothing!" I argued, I don't care what the circumstances are, who in the wold could kill like that and not even seem remotely disturbed or bothered by it?

 

" Well it wasn't the easiest decision to make, but it was for the best. Of all people I thought you'd understand how I felt. To each their own." Leala seemed so indifferent that, it maybe warranted to evaluate her mental health. I was still stunned by he apathy, was she able to do that with a clear conscience because they were so small? Did she really hate them that much?

 

Instinctively I jumped back, my head bumping against the wall when I saw Leala lean down with her hand open, offering me to stand in it. Eveytime I've seen someone in that hand, she carried them over to that desk and she promptly tortured and killed them. Even if she said I was safe it was hard to stand in the hand of the person I've seen murder multiple people.

 

Leala sighed impatiently. " Look I'm not going to hurt you. I'll put you somewhere safe until you return to normal." She reaffirmed. I guess I'll do it. .

 

" You! . . Turn me back." Groaned a voice that was racked in pain and anguish.

 

Leala turned around and confirmed who the voice belonged to. None other than the formerly feared Travis who was barely managing to crawl over with his hands. That reminded me of the first act of Leala's brutality which snapped Travis's leg and left the lower end dangling like a sausage link.

 

" Whoops. It was so peaceful for your big mouth to be shut for so long I actually forgot you were here."

 

A hard lump formed in my throat, Leala turned full attention back over to Travis and walked over to him. I knew what was coming.

 

" I bet a moron like you has never read many books, but I'm sure even you know what happens to the dog in Old Yeller." Leala moved closer by the word and a near crippled Travis has no chance of escape. Looking at the situation objectively I have no reason to help him. Everything Leala has said about him is true, my mind knew the smart thing to do was to simply stay put and ensure my safety . .yet knowing all of that my body went on a complete auto-pilot and I took off on the fastest sprint of my life. Everything was happening in slow motion in my mind and alas I miraculously stopped ahead of Travis placing myself in the line of Leala's fire.

 

Leala paused momentarily. " What are you doing?"

 

I need to produce magic here if it meant helping Travis. " Look . .just leave him be! He's had enough! You've humiliated him, hurt him, injured him, please . .he's . . .just let him go now!" I begged, why on Earth am I doing this for Travis?

 

" Wha-what are you defending me for. ." Travis groaned, asking the question I was wondering myself.

 

" Why should I? As soon as he is back to normal, he'll be back to his normal ways." Leala rebutalled. Sadly, she maybe telling the truth.

 

" That's . .probably true! Very true! But, does he really deserve to die?! And everyone else you've already killed!? Can you really just kill people you don't like!?"

 

" Don't know. I never thought of any of this as the right thing to do, I simply did it." Leala and I may as well be speaking different languages both of our arguments seeming foreign to one another.

 

" You seem awfully keen about this, maybe you'd be problematic if I let you escape." Leala pondered out loud, fucking great now she was considering the fact that I would be a mere witness!

 

" Leala . . .look you got what you wanted. You're right, he's a bully, a brute, an idiot, and probably doesn't deserve a lot of mercy, but at least let him live! No one would ever know or believe us about what happened today!" For once Leala finally seemed to be contemplating my words, which considering how resolute she was before is progress. She then sighed and her face softened and (relatively speaking) her eyes settled to an almost sympathetic gaze. " You're a softie." She simply said.

 

Leala crouched down and shooed me aside with her hand, and picked up Travis. Thankfully she didn't crush him once her hand closed into a fist around him, I watched blankly and it looked like Leala whispered something I couldn't hear to Travis given how high up she was. After she finished, Leala leaned down and cupped me into her other hand noticeably more careful with me than Travis.

 

" The shrinking effect will wear off in another 30 minutes or so." Leala explained as she walked us into an empty closet in the room. " After that, I won't be here anymore and this vacant classroom will be cleaned up. Get Travis some help after that, Bishop you found him already injured. Travis you were jumped from behind and you don't remember what happened." That's how Leala wants it, so that's how it's going to go and no one will ever know the horrors that I witnessed and Travis experienced here. I nodded in confirmation, and Travis managed a slight grunt as Leala set us on the ground.

 

" The session is over." Leala concluded and closed the door.

End Notes:

 I originally intended this story to be pretty short and I wanted to write something with more violence when I first thought of it. As far as what's coming along the farthest in production, lookout for beginning chapters of Friend or Foe 0 (Prequel)  to be posted within the month.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3286