Trickster by RamsusXIII
Summary: A teenager living in Tokyo, lives a hard and crowded life. Her peers constantly tease her for being smaller and less attractive than them. Horrible perverts cop feels off of her. Her parents are always on her case, her sister is just as bad as the girls at school. But one day a guy comes into her life who claims he can make everything all better. He has his own agenda, but assures her it's to her benefit...
Categories: Instant Size Change, Couples , Crush, Incest, Violent, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 12138 Read: 40392 Published: September 23 2006 Updated: January 10 2007

1. Chapter 1 - The Casting of The Die by RamsusXIII

2. Chapter 2 - The Bid for Power and the Trip That Follows by RamsusXIII

3. Chapter 3 - Ain't No Party Like A Crush Em All Party Cause The Crush Em All Party Don't Stop by RamsusXIII

4. Chapter 4: Hello There Big Little Sister! *or* Honey, You Shrunk My Sister! by RamsusXIII

5. Chapter 5: Seventeen Years of Payback *or* Things Tend To Come Back Around and Bite You Right Back In The Ass by RamsusXIII

Chapter 1 - The Casting of The Die by RamsusXIII
Author's Notes:
This is a story for a friend of mine. The first chapter can be a bit slow, as it is meant to introduce the tool for the main girl's power. The real bit of action is infact at the end of this chapter.
The Trickster

By RamsusXIII

Prologue

She had enough. She was tired of the hustle and bustle, tired of the crowding. Life in Tokyo was driving her insane. Walking those crowded streets, being pushed and shoved against, riding the packed trains and buses to school, having her ass and breasts gripped by some pervert. School was not much better. The boys were pigs, and some of the girls weren’t much better. At home, her parents and sister bugged her nonstop.

Kari was at her wits end, every morning was waking up into stress, sleep was the only moment of peace she had. Her grades were slipping because of all of it, which made her family get on her case even more. She had contemplated suicide but didn’t have the heart to go through with it. Then at some point in her life, things would start to change. One night she wished for someone to rescue her from this ant-in-a-busy-colony life, a knight in shining armor to rescue this damsel in distress

As if someone heard her cries, her wish, like a guardian angel that finally decided to make his move, “He” was ready to intervene.

Chapter 1: The Casting of the Die

The alarm clock blared with the noise of awakening and it wasn’t long before it was struck with a fair-skinned fist smashing down on it. “Oh great, another day…why couldn’t I NOT wake up this time,” Kari grumbled, rolling out of bed and sitting on the edge, stretching and yawning, dropping her head and looking down on herself. Her pink pajamas, made just so it would look like that of a kimono, were wrinkled from a restless sleep. Her long, black, silky hair was disheveled and all over the place; untidy bangs hanging over her dark eyes. She was a cute girl for the most part, her breasts were small, but well formed and ample, her body was slightly toned from her gym classes and she had quite an ample rear, she was also a tad on a short side, coming up 5’4” at best.

She wiggled her toes with a sigh and looked over at the clock, “Time to get ready I guess,” she mumbled to herself and stood up with another stretch and began to switch out of her nightwear, do her hair and into her school uniform, the traditional, white sailor shirt, blue skirt, thick white socks and black mary janes. She almost made sure to pack her gym outfit, a long white t-shirt and red bloomers along with her sneakers.

She started out of room, only to bump into her older, taller sister Karin. Kari fell down onto her rear and glared up at her sister. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!”

Karin glanced down at her younger sister and snorted. She was far more attractive than her sister, with long flowing hair that was dyed a golden blonde; she had a pretty face where as Kari was just cute. Karin’s eyes were far more captivating, her breasts were large, perky and firm, her legs were long, creamy and thick. “Didn’t see you down there, pipsqueak!” She teased, laughing afterwards. Her uniform were much like her sister’s, except hers was brown, showing that she was an upperclassman, and she sported dark nylon stockings instead of socks.

Kari grumbled and stood to her feet, dusting herself off and glaring up at her sister, “Oh good morning, Kari. Sorry for bumping into you, here let me help you up!” She mocked, “Feel free to be NICE for once in your life.”

“Don’t flatter yourself; be lucky you even get to be my sister. Now run along, or else you’ll be late,” She smirked, thrusting her chest against Kari’s face, causing her to stumble backwards.

Kari growled and turned around and stomped off, heading downstairs, grabbing a quick breakfast without so much of a word to her parents who were watching her the whole time, and heading out the door.

From there it was yet another typical day, the bus ride to the train station, crowded, smelly and the occasional freak stealing a grope at her bits. The train ride was more of the same. Typical day at school from there, girls holding their better beauty over her, guys being creeps; one would think she’d be used to it by now, grow numb to it, maybe build immunity, but that wasn’t the case. She had friends, but she barely saw them throughout the day, only during gym class and that was it.

One her way home, she wondered how long she would have to endure this hectic life, until she would come across someone who would change her life as she knew it.

She made her way down the sidewalk toward the bus stop with her head hung low and sighed, the way home from school wasn’t any better than the way to school.

“Miss, you look troubled,” called out a soft voice.

“Huh?” She looked up and saw him standing there, leaning against a concrete wall, snacking on a shiny red apple. She blinked a few times, looking him over. He was a tad tall, 6’2”, sporting an all black schoolboy outfit. The black gakuran, a collared button up militaristic jacket, black pants, black shoes; his short hair was also black and his eyes seemed as dark as the night, resting behind black, fashionable frames.

“You looked troubled,” he repeated, biting into the apple and chewing slowly as he stared at her with those deep black holes for eyes.

She gave a sarcastic smirk, “What’s it to you? What are you supposed to be? Some suave pervert with the intent on raping me, try one of the prettier schoolgirls. You could probably charm them easier.” She did find him rather handsome, and his voice sounded so perfect that it tickled her ears a bit.

“Harsh, but that isn’t what I had in mind.” He said softly, taking another bite of the apple, chewing and swallowing. “I want to help you with your wishes.”

She gave him a blank stare.

“I thought you might feel that way. Think of me as a guardian angel, I’ve heard your cries for help and I want to help you.”

“Thanks but no thanks, weirdo,” She scoffed, starting to continue her walk.

He grinned and looked over to her, “But Kari, don’t you want to at least hear me out?”

She stopped promptly and gasped and turned around to glare at him, “How do you know my name?”

“I don’t just know your name. I know you,” he pointed to her, “Your birthday, your family, your friends, school, and the things you go through everyday.”

“Oh joy!” She exclaimed, full to the brim with sarcasm, “So I have a stalker! How flattering! I hope you still feel that way when I call the cops on you!”

He adjusted his glasses and smiled, “The stressful life can make one so bitter that they’re sharp as a knife. All I want to do is help, make your life better, and make your life as well as it should be.”

She folded her arms and rolled her eyes, “And how do you plan to do that? Going to whisk me away to some private island where I have no worries? Sorry pal, I’m not buying it. And if you excuse me, I have a bus to catch.”

“Wouldn’t be nice to actually get a bus seat, all to yourself with no one crowding you? Where you can actually relax on your way home?”

“Perhaps, but that only happens in nowhere lands, not in this town, sorry.”

“Then attempt to call my bluff. I’ll make it happen. I’ll make room for you on that bus.”

Kari blinked some more and began to laugh, shaking her head, “You’re really off of it you know that? What are you some kind of wizard or something? Or a psychic? Whooo…” She mocked, wiggling her fingers and whirling around, walking off toward the bus stop.

“Well, seeing is believing after all.” He smirked, tossing the apple away and suddenly vanishing in a poof of light.

Kari arrived to the bus stop just in time, as the bus arrived just as she did. She boarded and paid her fare and gasped as she looked down the aisle. It was pretty much empty! It wasn’t crowded; there were plenty of seats available. Was that man with the apple serious? Nah, she thought and went to take a seat for the first time in a long time. It just had to be a coincidence.

Except…

The next day held more of the same. The buses and trains were virtually empty. Kari couldn’t help but think about it. This city was far too crowded; could that guy have been telling the truth? But if he was for real, how did he make it happen?

The train pulled to a stop and she stepped off and glanced around, only a mere fraction of people were there compared to the normal crowding, pushing, and shoving, “The train station too?” She whispered to herself, glancing around and heading out of the station. It was so strange to her; she could actually hear her own footsteps, along with the steps of others, coughs, sneezes, sounds that echoed throughout the station. No constant beeping and buzzing of cellphones, no one talking over each other. She could breathe, she could finally breathe.

As she exited out of the station, there he was, leaning against a marble wall and grinning over at her. “Enjoyed your peace and quiet?” He asked, completely sincere, when he said he wanted to help her, he wasn’t kidding.

She looked to him and licked her lips, starting to look all shy, “Did you really do it? Make them all just…disappear?” She asked meekly, starting to walk down the sidewalk, gesturing for him to follow.

“Well,” He started, walking beside her, “Not really…disappear per-se. Just forced them into a situation where they couldn’t go about their daily lives, that’s all.”

She gasped, looking up to him, “You didn’t…kill them did you?”

“Don’t be silly. They’re alive and well, just unable to make it out of their homes.” He chuckled, his dark eyes flickering.

“And how do I know it’s not just a coincidence? I haven’t exactly seen proof you know.”

He ran a hand through his hair and smiled, “You are right. Do you require proof? I can give you proof, if you’re prepared for it.”

“What do you mean prepared? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“The proof I provide you may be a bit more than you can handle.”

“Oh please! I’m starting to get tired of your bullcrap, just forget it okay?” She shook her head and huffed, walking ahead of him and stomping up the steps leading to her school, “It’s all riddles and games, it’s probably some strange happening, maybe some event for adults is going on and they had the day off.” She looked behind her shoulder to glare at him, but he was already gone.

She looked around and scratched her head, “Now where did he—ah whatever, who cares about that wacko anyway?”

Kari went about her school day which went like normal, much to her dismay. Boys harassing her, girls showing themselves off to her, making her feel inferior. However, one particular boy decided to bug her more than anyone else. His name was Jason; he was American, 6’4”, short blonde hair with an athletic build. He shared classes with her and was seated fairly close to her, and would bother her nonstop. He would taunt her, cop a feel off of her, and even attempt to force himself onto her and no one would come to the poor girl’s aid…at least not yet.

It was at the end of her last class of the day, P.E. She was in the girl’s locker room sitting alone, changing out of her gym uniform back into her school uniform. On went her top, her skirt, and her socks. She took her shoes out the locker and slipped them on. With a sigh, she stood up and took her first step. The entire moment seemed in slow motion: her foot rising, the stomach pulling feeling of a quick rise, ears popping. Then the movement: her foot whooshing through the air, feeling as if one were trapped on the outside of a plane. Then the decent: the heavy, nauseating feeling you get when going downward on an amusement park ride. Then the impact: her foot hitting the floor, weight and pressure being forced down into the step as she moved her weight through it, and then…

*Crunch*

*Squish*

If you were Jason, the boy that was harassing Kari earlier, this would have been your experience. You wouldn’t have time to question why you suddenly blacked out and then reappear, shrunken down to an inch and a half tall and stuck to the ridged bottom of a mary jane.

Kari gasped, nearly slipping and falling after those quiet, yet oddly deafening and surprising sounds. She stumbled for control and managed to stay on her feet, frowning, “God, did someone spill something on the floor? It’s so slippery…” She then glanced down and saw the trail, the streak of blood that led to her shoe. She raised an eyebrow and slowly lifted her foot and a tiny figured dropped from her shoe. From her view, she thought it was a bug, yet it wasn’t any bug she had ever seen.

She took a closer look, stooping down and her face went pale. Her eyes widened, her mouth dropped. She was staring at a slightly compressed body, desperately twitching for life. It was a horrid sight, it was slightly twisted, its neck was broken and it spat up blood like a fountain. Its body was marked with the ridges of a mary jane sole.

And that it, was Jason.
Chapter 2 - The Bid for Power and the Trip That Follows by RamsusXIII
Author's Notes:
A little faster, and shorter, than chapter 1. Not too much action here, but there's a nice detailed scene and a fun cliffhanger at the end. :)
Chapter 2: The Bid for Power and the Trip That Follows

Kari ran through the empty halls, gasping, crying for no reason at all. She was confused, she didn’t understand. How did it happen? What happened? Was it real? Was it her imagination?

She whirled around the corner and bumped into him, gasping and holding onto him tightly, glancing upward.

He merely placed a gentle hand on her cheek and smiled, “Did you enjoy your proof?”

“Proof? That was your proof?! I just killed him without knowing! He died like a bug!” She wailed, grasping his shirt, “You made me murder someone!”

He continued to smile down at her and chuckled, “Did I really? Did you actually kill someone? Or did you step on an insect?”

“He was an asshole! But did he really deserve that?”

“You tell me. I merely acted on your thoughts and desires.”

“H-huh?”

“It happened because you wanted it to happen, I merely made your simple wish come true. In your mind you felt he was beneath you, and that’s exactly what happened, he ended up beneath you.”

She swallowed hard and looked downward, releasing him and nibbling on her lower lip. He was right, she felt like a tiny speck crowded by a bunch of bigger specks, suffocating her. She wanted to break free from the crowd; she wanted to be the crowd. She thought of Jason as a mere worm, and so he made him into a mere worm, to be crushed like one. She looked back up at him with soft eyes, “You’re doing all this for me? But why?”

He chuckled and took her hand, squeezing it firmly, but fondly “If you cry for help enough times, the help will come. I do have my own agenda as well, but you needn’t know about that. Not just yet.”

“Could I at least know your name then?”

“Of course, I’m Maxim, a demi-god.”

She merely stared at him, but after what just happened, she believed it, people don’t just SHRINK and end up under people’s shoes just like that. She did ponder his agenda, but he seemed so sincere, she could trust him. “So…are you reading my mind or something?”

He shook his head and smiled, he was so charming and handsome it was almost unbelievable, “Not your mind,” He whispered as placed a fingertip on her forehead, “But your desires, the feelings and thoughts that come from your heart,” he brought that finger down to her chest with a soft chuckle, “Your wishes, your dreams, your TRUE feelings.”

She blushed, rather deeply at that, “Well, I should get going. I’ll miss the train.”

He smiled warmly to her and leaned down to kiss her forehead, “Sure. You should get going, and don’t worry, I’ll always be watching you.” He grinned, “I’ll be listening to your thoughts, just call for me and I’ll be there.” He waved his hand and then faded away slowly, his body leaving in a pretty sparkle of light.

Kari waved as well and continued to do so even after he was gone and sighed as she looked toward the train station. “I can’t believe it…I killed that boy just like that, without even knowing.” The thought haunted her the entire time. She stepped on him, killed him and she didn’t even know it at first. He died like an insect, but he was human and then he remembered Maxim’s words, “Did I really kill him…or did I step on an insect…?” She shivered, standing on the platform and listening for the approaching train.

The thought never left her mind, she replayed it over and over, and it was as if something was being triggered. It tickled her lips, to really have that much power over someone. She shook her head as the train approached, “No. No. It’s murder, it’s wrong.” She said to herself, repeating it over and over in her head and stepping off the platform and boarding the train. The car was empty, which brought a smile to her face as she went to take a seat, placing her bag in her lap and glancing out the window as the train pulled out.

Meanwhile, another well placed event was taking place nearby. Similarly to Jason, one would wake up and have no idea where they are. She was a schoolgirl that went to the same school as Kari. She was one of the popular crowd and in turn, another one of those to give Kari a hard time. Much like the rest of her group, she was tall, sexy and busty, but now she was around an inch or so tall, trapped in darkness. She stumbled around in the dark, bumping into wall after wall, tripping over object after object. She had no idea where she was, she could only gather that she was trapped in something, but she couldn’t understand where. One wall felt like plastic, another felt like leather, and another felt like some soft fabrics. It didn’t make sense to her.

She continued to wander around until she realized she was walking in circles, wherever she was, it didn’t have much space. She felt panicked and unable to relax, still running around the area, trying to find a way out. She just blacked out and ended up here, her cell phone didn’t work, and she had no idea what was happening. She screamed out for help, but nothing, there were no windows, no light, nothing. It all seemed hopeless for her, and she sat down on the leather floor and began to cry.

But that would quickly soon end as she found herself jostled around as her area seemed to move, objects sliding around, and a wooden something hitting her from behind and knocking her on her face. The shaking stopped and light seemed to pour in as the roof seemed to open. The girl stumbled to her feet and looked around and her face fell pale in disbelief. The object that struck her from behind was a handle of a gigantic hairbrush; and upon further observation, there were two gigantic textbooks, and a larger than life cellphone. This was impossible! She thought, and tried to make her mind believe that it was just an illusion, maybe it was some props by the drama class. She almost made herself believe it until there was a booming, thundering voice overhead that shook her to the bone.

“Now where is it?!” And then a gigantic hand with a faded shade of blue nail polish descended down on her. The girl screamed and backed up in fear, stumbling over the hair brush handle and onto the bristles which stuck her in the back. The pain didn’t bother has as much as that massive hand coming down, fingers touching the bottom and grasping along, searching and feeling until they curled themselves around the hairbrush handle and lifted the entire thing, along with the inch high girl up into the air and out of the bag.

Kari smiled, holding the brush as she stood at her bus stop waiting, “Gosh my hair is a mess.”

The girl trapped among the bristles couldn’t believe it. That face, that gigantic, building sized face; the girl who she endlessly teased and tormented. It had to be a nightmare, it just HAD to be. She tried to remain still as possible, but to no avail, Kari spotted her, those small lips, now big enough to engulf her, became a perfect ‘O’.

Kari was shocked, another tiny person in her hair brush, but this time she wasn’t scared, or surprised with fear. She was excited. It put a smile on her face when she turned the brush over to dump the tiny schoolgirl into her palm, gazing down at her, eyes squinting as she leaned in closer to get a better look. “Hey! I know you!” She exclaimed, “You’re one of those little whores who used to fuck with me all the time.” Kari chuckled darkly, enjoying the turnabout. She was the bigger one this time, while this girl was puny and pathetic, right in the middle of her palm.

The girl dropped to her knees and clasped her hands together, eyes filled with tears as she begged, “K-Kari! Please don’t!” She pleaded, which were tiny squeaks to Kari’s ears, “I’m really sorry for being so mean to you. C-could you change me back or something? Or find out how this happened to me? Please, I’ll do anything you want, anything you say. Just help me! Please!”

Kari simply grinned, “Oh well you know I’d LOVE to help you out, but you’re one of the reasons why this is happening.”

“Wh-what do you mean? What are you talking about?”

Kari licked her lips, and lowered her eyes as her grin turned sinister, “You’re one of the many people that made my life a living hell, now it’s time for things to change. Others won’t make hell for me; I’ll make hell for others. And you have the honor of being my second victim.” She whispered, her fingers starting to move, curling closer and closer over the tiny girl.

The girl gasped, seeing the fingers slowly come down on her, “W-wait Kari! Please! Don’t! Don’t kill me!!”

Her pleads fell on deaf ears, the fingers closed in around her, engulfing her as Kari trapped her in a firm fist, which tightened…and tightened…and tightened….until…

The girl’s screams were silenced, Kari could feel the body breaking and crumbling in her hand, and then felt the warm, wet squishy insides spill out into her hand. Kari exhaled, and slowly opened her hand and simply chuckled, “Wow that looks terrible. Jason had it easier than you…”

The girl’s body, or what was left of it, was mangled and curled, as if she was compressed by uneven surfaces. Kari tossed the remains in a nearby trash can, and licked the rest off her palm and fingers. “So this is what it’s like. It’s so simple…so easy. Give me more…” She whispered to nothing, but knew full well that Max could hear her.

The bus pulled up and the doors opened, but this time, something was different.

“You want more?” said a familiar voice coming from the bus driver’s seat, “You’ve got more.”

Kari’s eyes lit up as she saw him, giggling with delight as she boarded the bus. Maxim was sitting in the driver’s seat, taken control of the bus, and pointed a thumb down the aisle with a soft chuckle as the door closed. There was so many of them, running here and there along the bus floor, the rest shivering in their seats. Bus riders, young to old, were shrunken down from one to four inches, all for Kari’s amusement.

“Have some fun, dear. This will be a long ride.” Max laughed, driving off as Kari stood at the front of the aisle, clutching her bag and staring at all the tiny playthings.

And now the games would begin.
Chapter 3 - Ain't No Party Like A Crush Em All Party Cause The Crush Em All Party Don't Stop by RamsusXIII
Author's Notes:
This one is pretty short, no real detailed crushing like I've done before here, as this was to just expand on Kari's character, but it's still a nice chapter. Short and sweet. :)
Chapter 3: Ain’t No Party Like A Crush Em All Party Cause The Crush Em All Party Don’t Stop

Kari was like a kid in a candy store with 50 dollars to spend. She was beyond excited as she stared down at them, her body quivering with anxiety. She didn’t know where to begin; she was drinking up the moment where they all stared up at her in fear, whispering and chattering among themselves. She couldn’t hear them, she didn’t care to, she just wanted to splatter them all over the bus. There was no where for them to run; Maxim had taken the precaution of using his abilities to keep them forced in the aisle and the seats, barriers had kept them from finding a place to hide.

With a big, fat, sadistic grin on her face, Kari took her first step; two people meeting their end at the killer sole of those murderous mary janes. She twisted her foot back and forth, grinding them into the floor as if to prove a point. She turned her attention to the ones in the seats and giggled. Approaching one of the front seats, she turned her back to them and pulled up the back of her skirt, giving them a last minute view of the rear of her white panty clad behind, and proceeded to descend down on them, sitting on them as if they weren’t there.

It seemed worse for them, viewing a white death as the sky seemed to crash down on them, that warm ass pressing into them, flatting them, compressing and then splattering them all over her rear.

The bus became a disaster area as she bounced around, stomping the helpless citizens, jumping on them, sitting on them, kicking them around. Reducing them all to broken half dead states, or stains all over the bus.

It was as if Kari had gone insane with power, killing them all senselessly, as Maxim just smiled the whole time, amused by her antics.

By the time she was finished, she looked as if she massacred countless people, which she did. Her clothes, shoes, hands and even face were stained with blood and hemorrhage, and she loved it entirely. It brought her pleasure now, and she didn’t get enough of it. She wanted more.

Kari looked out the windows, watching the city pass by her as Max took his time taking her home. “Wait!” She called out, walking up to him and grinning, “I don’t want to go home yet…I want more.”

“Now now Kari. You don’t want too much at once, and just look at you! You’re a mess.” He pulled up to her house and came to a stop, turning to smile at her, “You go clean yourself up, and tomorrow I’ll have a nice surprise for you, okay?”

“R-really?! You mean it?” She bounced up and down on her feet, clasping her hands in excitement.”

He smiled sweetly and nodded, wiping some of the mess from her face and opened the door, “Now go on. Clean up and get some rest.”

She nodded instantly and turned toward the door and paused, “Oh! But…it’s so late and my parents and sister will-“

“Don’t worry about it,” he assured, cutting her sentence off, “They won’t bother you. Trust me, it’s all part of the surprise.”

She smiled back to him and nodded, “So I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

“Of course. I’ll see you in the morning. You’ll really like the surprise.” He waved and drove off once she stepped off the bus.

Kari watched him drive off, waving, and once he was out of sight she headed into her house. She snuck about cautiously, listening for her parents or her sister, but there was nothing. Curious, she took a peek into their bedrooms, they weren’t there. She thought about what might have happened to them. “Did Max shrink them and put them somewhere? Or maybe…this is part of my surprise tomorrow.” She giggled with excitement, unable to wait for tomorrow’s events.

Without much hesitation she quickly took a shower, put her clothes to wash and then headed off to bed.
Chapter 4: Hello There Big Little Sister! *or* Honey, You Shrunk My Sister! by RamsusXIII
Author's Notes:
No notes necessary. Some humiliation of the sister. Two chapters left! Chapter 5 will be tons of fun, look forward to it.
Chapter 4: Hello There Big Little Sister! *or* Honey, You Shrunk My Sister!

Kari awoke to the familiar blaring of her alarm and rolled over in her bed, slamming her hand down on it to turn it off. She yawned, slowly sitting up in her bed and stretched. “Augh! Why do I smell apples?” She coughed, rubbing her nose.

She heard the sound of an apple being chewed and looked around her room. Leaning against the bookshelf was Maxim in his traditional all black outfit. “You snore rather loudly, you know that?” He grinned and gave her a little wink.

Kari gasped and bounced up from her bed onto her little feet and ran over to throw her arms around him, nuzzling his chest, “Oh! Max! What are you doing here so early?”

“Your surprise of course,” He chuckled, running a hand through her hair, smoothing it out, “It’s time for your life to completely change. How would you like to become a supreme ruler, Kari? A Queen, a Goddess?”

Kari gasped and stepped back from him, pointing to herself, “M-me? Those are powerful words Max, I know you’re a God and all but-“

He placed a finger upon her lips, shushing her with a wink, “I know it’s sudden. So we’re going to take it slow. Remember how much fun you had yesterday? Imagine if you can have that sort of fun all the time?” He took her hand and held it up, forcing her to open her palm, “You can do whatever you please with anyone you want…my powers act on your thoughts and feelings, and you know how powerful I am. Once others realize what powers you have access to…they’ll be in the palm of your hand and then…” He closed her fist and smiled, gazing down into her eyes, “Yours for the taking. With my help you can make this entire world yours…”

Kari gasped as she was suddenly blinded by a bright light, and then she found herself sitting upon a gigantic throne overlooking a city. She covered her mouth in surprise and looked around, hearing the repeated chant of “All Hail Kari! Queen of the World!”

Down at her feet, tiny people were kissing her toes in adoration, and a crowd of them bringing her a large tray with a glass of her favorite juice. Behind her stood Maxim, as gigantic as she was, massaging her shoulders. “Do you see now? It can be a new world order entirely in your name.” He whispered, and in that same bright flash, they were back in her room.

Kari stumbled backwards and smiled brightly, nodding her head, “I want it! I want the entire world! Give it to me, Max!”

“Easy now,” He smiled, waving his hands to calm her down, “We must take some necessary steps first.”

“And what steps are those?”

“I’m glad you asked. What was causing you the most distress? What made you want to lash out like this? What provoked the beast that started enjoying her killing spree?”

Kari hesitated for a moment, sitting down on the edge of the bed and shuffling her feet back and forth on the carpet. “I’m not sure…”

“Yes you are. You just can’t quite figure it out. There is something specific that caused you to summon me. But not even I know what it was, I started with your school and singled out some of your biggest annoyances there, but they didn’t seem to be it. Then I collected all the daily passengers on your transportation routes and left them on the bus for you to take care of, but that wasn’t quite it either. So then it’s probably-“

He was suddenly cut off by a loud banging at the door.

“Hey squirt! Get up already!” shouted Kari’s older sister Karin.

“I’m up! Just fucking wait already will you?!” Kari shouted back and sighed, looking up to Max, “Sorry. I need to get ready for school. I don’t need the Nag Trio of mom, dad and my sister to get on my case.”

“Wait,” He said, holding up a hand and smiling, “How do you feel about your older sister?”

“Are you kidding me? I can’t stand that bitch. Miss Perfect Miss Amazing. Think’s she’s so goddamn smart and beautiful, when she’s nothing but a lucky whore. She claims she wants the best for me and always sides with my parents to gang up on me. Best for me my ass, she just looks for every opportunity to get under my skin, and she always succeeds.” Kari grumbled and folded her arms while Maxim chuckled.

“I see…so you hate her. More so than anyone else.”

“Ya think?!”

Karin banged on the door again, “Who are you talking to in there? Quit fooling around and get up already!” She yelled, kicking the door open and stepped into the room, immediately seeing Max and then looking to Kari and then back to Max and smirking, “Oh! Well…look what we have here?”

Max smirked and bit into his apple, chewing and then nodding to her, “You must be Karin. You’re prettier than I thought.”

“Max!!” Kari shouted, standing to her feet and glaring at him and then to her sister, “What do you want? I’ll get ready in a bit.”

Karin smirked and folded her arms under her ample chest, tapping her foot and shaking her head, “Ohh no. I see what this is. Hiding a boy in here. What do you do? Sneak them in through your window at nights, do who knows what and then sneak them out? Tsk tsk Kari-kins. But at least you have good taste.” She chuckled, giving Max a nice, big, perfect smile, “But I think he’s too good for you.”

Kari scowled and balled a tight fist, raising it as she started to stand up, “I’ll show you what’s too good for-“

“Easy easy.” Max spoke, waving a hand to calm her down, “No need to get mad.” He flashed Kari a wink as he stepped closer to Karin, his eyes moving up and down her body as he got himself a good look.

Karin curled her full lips to a smirk and snickered, “Like what you see, big guy?”

“Indeed I do…” He whispered, starting to walk behind her, “Kari never told me that her sister was so lovely.”

Kari gritted her teeth and simply glared as she started to mutter curses to herself. Maxim couldn’t be serious could he? Was he that shallow? She then remembered his wink and then smiled, starting to see where this was going.

Karin giggled, blushing softly as she eyed him closely, “Well of course, she always felt inferior to me, but I’m impressed she could land a guy like you. If you ask me, you’re too good for her. Why not go for the biggest trophy instead of the booby prize?” She laughed, flashing a grin of superiority to her younger sister.

Max closed the door behind him and chuckled, “Mmm gorgeous,” he whispered, his warm breath wafting over the back of her neck.

Karin shivered, her nostrils invaded by the scent of apples. She started to feel woozy, cooing and moaning, and took one awkward step forward and stumbled, falling down onto the floor. Everything went black for her and she passed out.

Max grinned to Kari, gesturing to Karin, “Now watch.” He whispered.

Kari watched closely and gasped, as Karin’s body seemed to pulse and then she began to slowly shrink in size, getting smaller and smaller as seconds passed until she finally stopped shrinking, leaving her a mere 4 inches tall.

“Oh wow,” Kari murmured, staring at her tiny older sister and reaching down with a cautious hand, pinching the unconscious shrunken girl’s waist with her thumb and forefinger, and gently picking her up. Karin’s body hung over, legs and arms dangling as she was still passed out. “How long does it take for them to wake up?”

“About a minute,” Max responded, holding out an open hand, “Here, give her to me.”

Kari nodded and dropped Karin into Max’s palm while he produced two pieces of string out of nowhere and with skillful, dexterous fingers; he brought Karin’s arms behind her back, wrists against each other and tied them together, and tied her ankles together. With a chuckle, he placed the bound, shrunken girl down at Kari’s feet and stepped back, “She’s all yours…”


If you were a parent that did things by a schedule, and always did so, you would always expect it to be followed. For Kaji and Ayana, parents of one Karin and Kari, were getting quite frustrated.

“Look at the time!” Kaji shouted, slamming his fist on the dining table, “Those girls should be here eating their breakfast!” A gruff business man who had a no bullshit policy, short black hair, and quite a bit of a strong stocky fellow.

“It is odd.” Ayana commented, stroking her chin. A tall, slender woman, with long dark hair, quite nice looking for being 40 years old, “Kari’s often late, but Karin would have eaten already.”

“Bah!” Kaji shouted again and stood up from his seat and then suddenly calmed down, blinking his eyes, “Hey…do you smell apples?”


Back in Kari’s room, Karin slowly started to wake, thanks to the constant nudging of something huge, pushing, poking and prodding her. “Ow..ow…quit it!” She yelled, but to Max and Kari, it was an audible squeak.

“Bout time you woke up,” Kari mused, gazing down at her shrunken sister who was face down at her feet.

“Wh-what? Kari? Why are you so…loud…” Karin choked as she lifted her head, looking upon a row of gigantic toes.
“Hey! Up here, you little idiot!” Kari taunted, prodding Karin with her big toe again.

“Ow, stop, the fuck? What’s going on?” Karin squirmed and fought, “Why am I tied down?!” She wailed, rolling onto her back and screamed as she saw two gigantic grinning faces, attached to gigantic bodies, “What’s happening?!”

Max reached his arms up to lace his fingers behind his head, “It’s simple. I shrunk you.”

“SHRUNK ME?!” She cried, “How is that fucking possible?”

“How is anything possible?” He laughed.

“What’s wrong, big sis? You’re not so high and mighty now, are you?” Kari taunted.

Karin growled, and squirmed among the binds, shaking her head, “This is RIDICULOUS! This cannot be happening! I must be dreaming!”

“This isn’t a dream, dear sister, this is really happening!” Kari exclaimed, “But if you behave yourself, I may be merciful…”

“You can take your mercy and shove it up your---mmf!”

Kari sighed and placed her foot on top of the tiny girl, grinning in amusement. She applied enough pressure to pin her down and silence her, though Karin insisted on squirming and fighting, “So rude! I swear.” Kari laughed and lifted her foot to gaze down at her tiny sister, who was coughing.

“Augh, your feet smell like cheese!”

“Glad you like them so much. Maybe you’ll like being flattened under them.”

Karin gasped and shook her head, “W-wait! You wouldn’t do something like that would you?”

Kari smirked and hovered her foot over Karin and slowly lowered it with a playful giggle.

“Wait! Kari wait! You might kill me, and…and that’s murder! You wouldn’t want to do something like that would you? You don’t want to kill me!”

“I don’t?”

“You don’t! Could your conscience really deal with such a thing?”

Kari laughed, swinging her foot back and forth, just dangling it above her, “I don’t know. I don’t feel bad when I crush a bug, why are you any different?”

“I’m a HUMAN BEING! Your sister! Your own blood!”

“You don’t look like it from here.” Kari said flatly, lowering her foot closer.

Karin gulped and stared at the pink, wrinkled sole that hovered above her, slowly descending closer and closer, “If you do this I won’t be around anymore!”

“You’re trying to convince me NOT to crush you, remember?” Kari laughed, lowering her foot even more.

Karin yelped and rolled out of the way of her foot as it hit the floor with a booming thud that shook her body, “Ah! You put your weight down! You’re really serious!”

“Duh.” Kari rolled her eyes, lifting her foot again.

“Aw come on! Please! Reconsider! Killing isn’t right!”

“Not like I haven’t done this before.”

“Wh-what?!”

“That’s right. I’ve crushed many others before you. At least one hundred.”

“One…one hundred?!” Karin squeaked, quivering noticeably, “You’re kidding…right?”

Kari grinned brightly and looked over to Maxim, “Why don’t you show her, Max?”

Max nodded and pointed a finger at Karin, and suddenly, Karin saw it all, from her point of view, she saw all of what Kari’s victims saw in a full vivid picture, as if it was happening to her. She heard the screams, smelled a mixture of apples, blood and death, and even felt pressure and pain on her body as she experienced what they all did. She screamed herself now as she felt her body being flattened and then exploding, the heavy pressure of being squeezed, being splattered, over and over, and suddenly she found herself back in Kari’s room, panting, the pain was gone, the screams in her ears were gone, she just had experienced one hundred or so deaths, all from their point of view. The ridged sole of a black shoe coming down on her, the warmth of white cotton panties compressing her, long, gigantic fingers snaking around her and squeezing the life out of her, “Oh…my…god.”

Kari leaned forward, folding her arms in her lap and then leaning on them as she smiled down at her tiny sister. “Do you see now?”

“You monster…are you some kind of psycho?! You’d get the death penalty for that!”

“Oh please. Every death you just viewed was someone I didn’t like, and you’re the next.”

Karin gulped, “C-c’mon Kari. I was only trying to make you be the best that you could be. I didn’t want you trailing behind.”

“And you didn’t just attempt to charm my boyfriend?” Kari glared, “You’re a filthy rat, you know that? You don’t care about my well being. You just love to get on my nerves. Help me be the best? Bullshit! You’ve been giving me a hard time for as long as I lived! Mom and dad always had your side and you always had theirs. You’ve never stood up for me, so don’t act like you’re some kind of angel! And that’s why I should put you out of your fucking misery!” She growled, lifting her foot once again.

“Kari! Wait! I’m sorry! Really! I’m sorry! Don’t kill me! Please! I’ll do anything to make up for it!” She cried, sobbing among her pleas as she begged for her life, “I’ll make up for it! Spare me!”

Kari lowered her foot down and pressed it against her sister’s body, lifting and spreading her toes so she could see her face, “Yeah? Kiss my foot, lick it.”

Karin groaned from the pressure on her body and sniffled, the scent of Kari’s foot filling her nose as she whimpered. “Your…feet? But that’s…” She trailed off and hesitated and shut her eyes tightly and puckered her lips, leaning up and pressing them against the warm, smooth flesh that was the ball of Kari’s foot. She held her lips there for a while, suckling lightly and then pulling back with the sucking sound of a loving kiss. She then stuck her tongue out, eyes still closed and gave a little lick with a little shudder.

Kari busted out with laughter, “You really did it! You really swallowed up your pride and did it!”

Karin whimpered again but then sighed with relief as that massive ped was lifted off of her and placed nearby.

“Get up on your knees, bow your head and speak praises of your new Goddess.” Kari commanded, pointing a demanding finger down at her.

“G-Goddess?”

“Did I stutter?”

Karin quickly made her way up onto her knees and bent over, her face down in the carpet fibers, “Oh my lovely Goddess Kari. I was such a fool to be rude to you. I should have been kinder and nicer! There is no one more powerful or more beautiful than you. I’m just a mere bug at your feet, please have mercy on me, o glorious one and please forgive my foolishness.”

Kari rested her chin in her hand and laughed, “Y’know, I could get used to this. I never did take the time out to toy with my victims. You’d make a nice plaything, sis.”

Karin gulped and lifted her head, blinking, “Y-yeah?” Hopefully she hoped this meant she would live, but who knows what might be in store for her…
Chapter 5: Seventeen Years of Payback *or* Things Tend To Come Back Around and Bite You Right Back In The Ass by RamsusXIII
Author's Notes:
Took me forever to finish, but I did it dammit. And I'm STILL not done. :P

Chapter 5: Seventeen Years of Payback *or* Things Tend To Come Back Around and Bite You Right Back In The Ass

 

From since Kari was young; Karin was always tormenting her: Leaping out of corners to frighten the poor girl, smashing her lego sets, wrecking her dolls. She was a constant terror to Kari, and ever since, Kari resented her. Even more so, Karin was little miss perfect, tall, beautiful, intelligent, assets to die for, could land any boy or girl she wanted, always got her way and whatever she wanted. As for Kari, not so much; she was forced into her older sister’s shadow, the only credit to her reputation was being “Karin’s sister.”

 

Now after all these years, seventeen years of her life, Kari had her older sister right where she wanted her. Now Karin was forced into Kari’s gigantic shadow, forced to bend to her every whim.

 

“P-plaything?!” Karin squeaked, “W-with all due respect…um…Kari…err…Goddess Kari. I’m a human being…not a toy.”

 

Kari rested her head in her hand and tilted it, smirking down at her tiny big sister, “Yeah? That’s what it looks like to me. You look like one of those little figurines to put on display, too small for an action figure I’m afraid, even those anime resin models tower over you.”

 

Karin snorted, and lifted her head, turning her nose up, “Yeah you keep laughing it up! Just you wait till I get back to normal!”

 

Kari raised an eyebrow and stood straight up, staring down at the shrunken girl on her knees at her feet, “Returning you to normal?” Kari bent down which made Karin scream a little, it was like watching a mountain come to life and move about, “Who said anything about returning you to normal? You think just shrinking you will let you off the hook?”

 

“What…? What hook?”

 

“Don’t play stupid with me!!” Kari yelled reaching down to harshly snatch up Karin in a firm fist, “All the shit you put me through all my life? I’m paying you back for all of that!”

 

Karin gasped as she felt those gigantic snake-like fingers squeeze against her body. It was a struggle to breathe and the only air she could get just happened to be a mouth and nose full of Kari morning breath. Karin coughed, gazing up at her little sister’s glare with a pained and frightened face, “K-Kari, please…that’s too tight! It really hurts!”

 

Kari smirked and squeezed harder, causing Karin to bring her head back and open her mouth to scream, but nothing could come out, “Good! I’m GLAD it hurts!” She continued to squeeze, but not going beyond the point of breaking any bones. After what seemed like hours, Kari finally loosened her grip and allowed Karin to catch her breath.

 

“Ow…ow…that really hurt,” Karin whimpered; her eyes watery as she was almost crying from the pain.

 

“Good. It’s going to hurt even more. I’m going to make you pay for everything you did to me. I’m going to make you scream, make you cry, make you SUFFER.”

 

“But why?”

 

“Why?! Are you completely oblivious to everything you’ve done to me? I ought to splatter you right now!”

 

Karin yelped and shook her head frantically, “S-sis! Wait, don’t do that, I…I didn’t mean to make you hate me or anything, I was just having fun.”

 

“Forcing me to tears is not how you have fun. You were a complete TERROR to me. You always harassed me, picked on me, and team up with mom and dad to gang up on me. You’d mess up the few relationships I had, you’d embarrass me in front of the few friends I have. Anytime I was happy, you’d take it away, you loved to make and watch me suffer; now I’m going to do the same to you.” Kari used her fingernail to cut the binds to release Karin’s arms and legs, and promptly tossed her onto the bed. “Strip,” she commanded.

 

Karin tumbled a bit on the bed and groaned a little; it didn’t hurt but the impact was rather harsh. She stumbled to her feet as she heard the giant girl’s command, “Strip?!” Karin repeated in a more shocked and angry response, “No way! You’re my SISTER, that’s gross.”

 

Kari folded her arms and snorted, “As far as I’m concerned, you’re just an insect. Now remove your clothes before I do it for you.”

 

Karin folded her arms exactly the same way, “You’re crazy! I’m not doing such a thing, I don’t care WHAT I look like to you.”

 

Kari shook her head and sighed, but she was impressed by her sister’s pride and defiance, which would make it more fun to break her. She held up an index finger and brought it toward Karin, causing her to squeak and fall onto her behind only to get smacked in the face with a huge fingertip, which curved downward and dug into her shirt and pulled backwards. Karin was yanked forward and fell against the finger, slamming against it. Kari continued to tug and tug until the shirt was ripped off, laughing with amusement, “I figured a slut like you never wore a bra.”

 

Karin gasped, blushing deeply as she covered her exposed breasts and crawled backwards on the bed as the shreds of her school shirt slid off of her, “Y-you! Ooh you gross little pervert! Trying to peek at you sister’s goods!”

 

Kari snorted and flicked a middle finger against Karin’s side, knocking her a few inches across the bed, “Don’t flatter yourself. Now the skirt, or are you not wearing any panties?”

 

Karin hissed and rubbed her side which throbbed with a dull pain from the flick. She could not believe she was being handled like this, wasn’t there anything she could do to fight back? Kari was really serious about doing such things to her. She tumbled to her feet with a groan and began to slip down her skirt, showing that she did infact, not wear any underwear. She closed her eyes and kicked away the skirt, now just in her stockings. “There…happy?” She said quietly as she kept her eyes close, trying to hide her embarrassment and did not want to see the look her sister had on her face.

 

Max gave a little whistle, as he continued to watch, “Well check her out. I gotta say, she looks kinda hot all tiny, naked and defiant like that.”

 

“Oh shush!” Kari muttered, and reached down to poke her sister’s chest, “Shameful, Karin, very shameful. No underwear and even neatly trimmed. Is this how you bring boys home all the time?”

 

Karin glared up at her sister and slapped at her hand, “You’re a fucking sicko, not to mention psycho.”

 

“You talk big for someone who’s fun-sized, maybe you need a better understanding of where your place is, don’t you think so Max?” Kari’s eyes twinkled with excitement as she went over to Max’s side, and whispered into his ear.

 

Max stroked his chin and smiled, nodding his head, “Now that’s a good idea, but it needs a little…setting up if you get my drift.”

 

Karin furrowed her brow, her eyes moving into a spiteful squint, “Just what the hell are you two up to? You won’t get anything out of me, Kari. I swear it!”

 

Kari merely grinned and leaped onto the bed, in an attempt to pounce on top of Karin. Karin cried out as she saw that massive form leaping towards her, and quickly dove out of the way, narrowly dodging a gigantic hand coming down on her. The resulting impact from the landing forced her off the bed and onto the floor with a tumble.

 

Kari laughed as she sat up on the bed, crossing her ankles, “Wow, those gymnastic classes really did you some good. I’ve never seen you move so fast.”

 

Karin growled as she rose to her feet, her body stinging with a dull pain from the fall, “Ow,” she whimpered, clutching her sides, “Fucking Kari! If you’re going to kill me, do it already!” She wailed, glaring up at her sister sitting on the bed. Karin had no idea how more she could take of this, but she would rather die than be broken by Kari.

 

Kari planted both her feet firmly on the carpet, narrowing her eyes and grinning wickedly, “You sure about that now, sis? Do you really want to die? I can make that happen, if you want it that badly.” She slowly rose to her feet, scrunching her toes with excitement. She took one heavy step toward her prey, stomping down hard onto the carpet to knock Karin off her feet from the resulting shockwaves.

 

Karin squeaked and fell back onto her behind, gulping as Kari towered over her. For some reasons she looked five times as menacing. Was she really going to do it? “Do your worst!” Karin growled, fighting till the very end.

 

Kari slowly lifted her foot, wiggling her toes lightly as she hovered it over her tiny sister, “You really ought to know when to swallow your pride, sis.” Without another word, without hesitation, she planted her foot down firmly onto Karin, forcing her down against the carpet.

 

“Ommph!” Karin groaned as the sole slammed down onto her, pressing her down against the ground. She expected this to be a quick and mostly painless death, but she was wrong, very wrong. Kari decided to toy with her, applying pressure little by little.

 

Karin shut her eyes tight, the pressure causing her body to scream out in pain. She started to squirm and struggle, but to no avail; Kari had forced down more weight to keep her from moving. Karin started to cry out, it hurt far more than she expected, the air grew hot, thick and humid, the scent of Kari’s foot was so strong Karin could taste it. It was bad enough her face was pushed into the flesh of the sole, basically smothering her. Karin started to feel lightheaded, knowing she was almost to the point of passing out.

 

But Kari wasn’t about to let her off that easy; she lifted her foot just a little, turning it so she could see her sister coughing and hacking for air, “What’s wrong big shot? Still have some fight left in you?”

 

Karin was too busy coughing and reeling from pain to respond. She rolled onto her stomach, clawing at the carpet fibers in an attempt to crawl away, “Someone save me…” She choked, just before she felt a harsh slam onto her back as Kari’s foot came back down on her.

 

She was sprawled out underneath it, arms and legs spread with her head to the side; pinned down once more as she felt more and more weight upon her body. She can’t believe she was still enduring this suffering. This was too much for her, she wanted to pass out, she really wanted to die. And it didn’t stop there; she started to feel her body move. Kari was moving her foot, dragging Karin along across the carpet with harsh and swift movements. Karin opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out as she was suffering the most painful of rug burns, as if someone stuck needles into her and dragged them along her skin.

 

Among the dragging, there was twisting, driving the tiny girl into an even deeper world of pain; tears began to flow, but not just from the pain, from the entire situation. This was pure malice, all because her younger sister hated her, and it was her fault entirely, but why did it have to come to this? She questioned these things over and over until her grip on reality left her, and she fell into unconsciousness.

 

“…in.”

 

“Kar…”

 

“Karin…”

 

“Karin! KARIN!”

 

“Uhh….huh?” Karin slowly lifted her head, rubbing her eyes, “What? Where am I?” She mumbled as she glanced around, seeing other girls and guys alike staring at her. Upon further observation, she was in a classroom, her class. She was wearing her uniform, she was at school.

 

“You know I don’t appreciate you falling asleep in class. If you think I’m that boring, why don’t you come up and teach the lesson?” The teacher snapped, folding her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.

 

“Oh I’m sorry sensei,” Karin bowed her head respectfully. Was it all a dream? But it looked so real, and felt so real. That pain was the real thing, but now she felt okay, perfectly fine. It just had to be dream, there was no way her younger sister had a boyfriend that could shrink people, ridiculous.

 

“Well if you’re truly sorry, why don’t you come up here and answer this math question then?”

 

Karin stared at the board, looking over the problem with a smirk, “Piece of cake sensei.” She quickly stood up from her seat, grinning proudly. The problem was nothing for her. She marched toward the board triumphantly. But as she got closer and closer, something felt wrong.

 

Everything seemed to grow out of reach. With every step Karin took, everything seemed bigger and bigger. The gazes of the other students went from annoyed looks staring up at her to surprised and amused expressions staring DOWN at her. She didn’t seem to notice it yet until she arrived at the board.

 

She craned her neck backwards to gaze up at it, only on level with the very bottom. She reached a hand up, grabbed a marker which seemed oddly large in her little fingers, and tried to lean up on tip toe to answer the problem. She strained with effort, even jumping up and down in an attempt to reach.

 

Soon she heard an annoyed sigh from nearby, “Oh for crying out loud,” spoke the teacher, looking over at Karin, “If you need a chair or something, why don’t you ask instead of wasting time?”

 

“Wh-what?” Karin squeaked as she turned to face her sensei, falling pale, “Y-you!!”

 

To Karin’s surprise, the teacher had Kari’s face. She was wearing a white blouse, black skirt with dark nylons which flowed into some open toed heels. She drummed red fingernails on the desk as she gave Karin a devilish smirk, “Hey there shrimp.”

 

“What did you do?! Where is my teacher? Why are you here? Why are you haunting me?”

 

Kari raised a hand and slammed it into Karin’s chest, knocking her onto her behind as she stood up from her seat, “Isn’t the teacher supposed to ask all the questions?”

 

Karin gritted her teeth and rubbed her chest with ached from the thump, “Am I dreaming?”

 

“You are, and you aren’t. This is real, it’s all real. We’re in your classroom, those are your classmates. But let’s just say your world has been modified a bit.”

 

“I’m sick of you and your boyfriend’s little tricks!” She wailed, bolting to her feet and launching herself at Kari who simply slipped her foot from the heel and planted it at Karin’s chest to keep her at bay, “My my, do you always try to attack your teacher?” She gave a little push with her foot to knock Karin off balance and reached out with a hand to seize a lock of her hair, she pulled harshly, smirking as she got a satisfying cry from her sister.

 

“Ow!! Stop it! That hurts!”

 

Kari kept her devilish smirk and looked out towards the class, “So what do you say class? Should she be punished?”

 

The students simple stared at the pint-sized Karin, eyes wide, mouths agape, in disbelief that all this was actually happening. Even Karin herself was still shocked that all this was happening. Kari’s smirk never left her face, even through all the silence in the room as she glanced from Karin back to the students. It seemed like hours, but finally someone finally spoke up.

 

“Yeah! She deserves it!” A girl chimed out.

 

Karin gasped in shock and stood to her feet, “Himeko! How could you?”

 

“I agree. Karin needs to get what’s coming to her!” A boy added.

 

And soon after, the room exploded into agreeable unison. Every student had some sort of grudge against her it seemed. Karin herself was ready to burst into tears.

 

“No! I can’t believe you all would say these things!” She turned to her sister, dressed like her teacher, “You! This is your doing isn’t it?”

 

Kari grinned, patting her smaller but older sister on the head, “Of course it isn’t. This is the truth. You’re a bitch, no one likes you.”

 

“No! This is a lie! I’m popular! Everyone likes me! I do the best in school! Mom and dad are proud of me! This is all part of your sick revenge. You’re full of shit Kari!” She glared up at her angrily, tightening her fists. She was so furious she did the only thing she could do: close her eyes tightly and throw a punch with all her might…

 

The class gasped in surprise and Karin simply cried out as she felt her fist hit something soft and fleshy, assuming she nailed Kari in the stomach. She continued to throw fists, hitting the same spot over and over, while overhead she heard an annoyed sigh, heavy and powerful like it came from someone at least a couple hundred feet tall. Karin then paused, and gulped and slowly opened her eyes to see herself staring at a gigantic big toe.

 

“Are you done?” Kari boomed overhead, staring down at Karin as if she were the world’s biggest fool.

 

Karin squeaked and slowly craned her neck back so that she could gaze upwards, “I…I…”

 

Kari quickly bent down and snatched the now smaller Karin up in between her thumb and forefinger, “You really are a pain, you know that? I think what you need is a little more humility.” Pinching her tightly, she walked out from behind her desk and towards the students, smiling all at them, “How would you all like to play with a one of a kind, real life doll? A little shrunken Karin plaything?”

 

“Oooh! Really? Me first!”

 

“No I want to be first!”

 

“Yeah right you just want to feel her up. Come on, let me go first, I just want to hold her!”

 

“Now now, class, settle down,” Kari mused, “All of you will get a chance, provided you’re capable of sharing.” She snickered and held Karin out in the palm of her hand.

 

Karin screamed instantly, seeing a rain of gigantic hands come down on her. She attempted to scramble away, but it was to no avail as her leg was seized by two fingers, along with her other leg, and her arms. Infact she was being grabbed, pinched, squeezed all over as the students tried to get at her. She screamed and cried in both pain and humiliation, fearing that she’d be torn apart. She tried to struggle and break free as she was simply raped by gigantic fingers, clothes ripped by them, her bones being threatened by the harsh squeezes, her hair being pulled, her face red from the pressure in her head.

 

Kari just continued to observe, her arms folder, staring at her tiny sister screaming for her life as the students fought over her. It was actually a gruesome scene, even worse than the bus incident. She was so helpless, she could only scream and cry, until she felt that eventual death. Kari’s smirk faded; perhaps she was starting to feel sorry for what she was doing to her sister?

 

Then suddenly there was a slap and Karin quickly fell to the floor with a groan; the students began fighting among each other. Not wasting time, Karin quickly got up to her feet despite the pain; letting adrenaline power her as she ran towards the classroom door.

 

“Look she’s getting away!”

 

Karin bolted for dear life, taking a quick dive and scrambling under the door, pushing herself through. She made it out to the other side and into the school hallway, but it was poor timing on her part. As she ran out into the hallway, another teacher was walking by, sporting a pair of black, two inch heels that were headed in her direction. Karin could only scream as the sole descended down on her.

 

Karin awoke in a cold sweat in the middle of Kari’s floor, panting heavily as she looked around, “Wha…wha…where am I?” She gulped, looking around and then upward to see Max and Kari looking back down at her, “What happened?”

 

“I think something like ‘your worst nightmare’ would be accurate,” said Max, “But it wasn’t a dream, that really happened.”

 

“But I got stepped on, I should be…”

 

“Dead? Well you are. For that little prank I had another body created, and shifted your consciousness to that one, but at the last second, I brought back to this one. A simple trick if I do say so myself.” He grinned proudly.

 

Kari laughed, crossing her legs with that smirk of hers, “In short, you’re not even supposed to be alive. You’re back in that hallway as a stain. You’re dead Karin.”

 

“Well whose fault is that? Huh?” Karin slowly rose to her feet, still shrunken, still naked, eyes red with both tears and anger, “Yours, that’s who! This is all your doing! I know, I know I’ve been horrible, a terrible sister to you. A monster, a straight up bitch, but I don’t deserve this! No one does! I’m a human being, damn it. Does this make you feel better? Making me small, weak and helpless and fucking with me anyway you want? Is this how you feel big? Huh? Using those ‘powers’ your boyfriend has to your advantage?!”

 

“So now you see what it’s like, don’t you?” Kari said softly, slowly standing to her feet, staring down at Karin with cold eyes, “Where you are now, that’s I felt, small and tiny compared to you. And you didn’t help at all, you’re lord it over me, taunt and tease, just because you could and I couldn’t do a thing about it. I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine in a different way. I hope this would have taught you a lesson, make you feel sorry, even sincerely apologize, but I was wrong, you didn’t change at all. So then there’s only one thing left for me to do.” She planted both feet down in front of Karin and sneered, slowly lifting one up, holding it over her. Without so much another delay, her toes came down, forcing her onto the carpet.

 

Karin squirmed underneath as her sister’s toes mashed down upon her with so much violent force and weight; pressure building up in her body that was so intense she felt as she could pop. It wasn’t any better once Kari started twisting her foot, feeling her body being forced to bend in directions in wasn’t meant to. This was the end, she knew it, she was going to be killed. She continued to scream and wait for the end, but instead of her body giving way and she popped like a grape, something was…changing. The pain was consistent, but the pressure was lightening up. Kari’s foot seemed to be growing…? The fibers of the carpet were…rising?

 

Then it hit her: she was shrinking even more. She wasn’t to die, she was to…disappear. Was this Kari’s doing? Or Max taking pity? It didn’t matter, this was horrible either way. The built up heat forced her now flea-sized (and getting smaller) form to stick to the sole that was supposed to be grinding her into pulp. She couldn’t believe this was happening, she had no idea which way was up, she didn’t know where she was; her world became a pinkish red, and from then on, not even I could explain what became of her.

 

“Alright Kari, that’s enough. She’s gone.” Max said quietly, staring at her intently.

 

“Gone?” Kari paused and lifted her foot, seeing no remains of her sister, “I thought something was weird. Did she manage to get away?”

 

“Something like that. Let’s just say you’ve bonded with her in a way you wouldn’t imagine. I shrunk her so small, that well; she’s taken up residence on your foot. I have to admit, I felt sorry for the poor girl that I couldn’t bear to just see her squished.” Max shrugged, offering a small smile.

 

Kari sat down on the bed and lifted her foot, dragging a finger along the sole, “That’s…weird. But I guess that’s that, don’t you think she’ll die this way too?”

 

“Well that isn’t important anymore. Your enemies and harassers are done with. That should take care of all the distractions.”

 

“Distractions?”

 

“If you’re going to be my partner, we’ll need to develop your powers. For that, you cannot have anything interfering with your thoughts. It’s time we took over.”
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=327