The Office Crush by Emma Gear
Summary: -NOTE!-
This version of the story is text only, because it's easier for me that way. There are images included, if you'd like to see the REAL version of this story, check the DeviantART page, http://emmagear.deviantart.com/art/The-Office-Crush-348129313

If you're the kind of weirdo who doesn't want pictures, this version is text only. It's an extraordinarily long Mini GTS story, and involves a rather lengthy submission of a man in a workplace scenario. View here or at DA, and comment at either place! Either way, hope you like it!
Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Slave, Feet, Violent, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 35213 Read: 59146 Published: January 12 2013 Updated: January 12 2013
Story Notes:
- For complete illustrated PDF, view the version at http://emmagear.deviantart.com/art/The-Office-Crush-348129313 -

1. Day 1 by Emma Gear

2. Day 2 by Emma Gear

3. Day 3 by Emma Gear

4. Day 4 by Emma Gear

5. Day 5 by Emma Gear

6. Day 6 by Emma Gear

7. Day 7 by Emma Gear

8. Day 8 by Emma Gear

9. Epilogue by Emma Gear

Day 1 by Emma Gear
Joe was anxious.

He stood alone, outside the massive Cyber-Net Inc. headquarters building, shivering. It was an intimidating sight, with its shining, glass facade, and incredible vastness. He tried telling himself that things were going to be okay, that they would be fine. Sure, they'd bought out his old place of employment. Sure, he didn't know whether or not he could do whatever job was lined up for him. Sure, his new job would be far less glamorous, and likely involve doing menial tasks for a pay cut. Sure, he'd be nothing but a cog in a machine, as opposed to one of a handful of friendly, personable folks.

Joe reconsidered. Maybe he'd just talked himself out of applying. Maybe taking up the woman's offer over the phone was a bad idea? Who knows, maybe there's a fast food place nearby looking for people? Maybe he could find a job doing manual labor and gain some much needed muscle mass.

Shaking his head, Joe ignored his thoughts. Nothing good ever came of someone lying down and giving up. He was going to be a great, powerful man, like Theodore Roosevelt, or maybe he could go down in history for his intellect, like Albert Einstein! Or maybe.... maybe...

Sighing to himself, Joe stepped forward. Standing at a paltry four foot six, he wasn't exactly built for greatness. Working with technology was very likely the only “real” job someone like him could ever do. That, and applying for a job was always a risk, whereas this was supposed to be a guarantee. Besides, he had a family to support, and he was always willing to swallow his pride for their sake. Especially now the holidays were fast approaching.

Stepping up to the polished glass doors, another wave of fear came over Joe, but he forced his hand up to the handle, and pulled it open. A powerful blast of hot wind hit him in the face, forcing the door open, and nearly launching him as well.

“At least it's warm...” Joe thought, using the door handle to stand.

Enjoying the feeling of the warm wind, Joe decided now was as good a time as any to show the confidence he would need for an interview. Puffing his chest out, he began a slow, confident strut to the security guard's desk.

“Just walk up, ask which direction I need to be for an interview, and I'll be solid.” He repeated to himself over and over. First impressions were rather important, and he didn't want to leave a bad one.

Even the best laid plans can fail, and Joe's didn't stand up for long when, rather than the face of a security guard, he found himself eying an extraordinarily large pair of feet. Resting on the lip of the round desk, they waved back and forth slowly, hypnotically, like a flag in the breeze, drawing his eyes in their direction.

“Need something?” A familiar woman's voice asked.

“Y-Yes.” Joe squeaked, the color from his face draining. He couldn't see the woman's face, as the wall of tanned feet blocked it, and the rest of her body from view.

Clearing his throat loudly, Joe hoped to summon some form of inner strength, something to force his mind out of the haze it was currently in. It didn't help, and the prominently displayed feet continued to sap his strength. He wanted to ask the woman to put her feet down, but were she to comply, he could no longer gaze at their radiant beauty.

“I'm here f-for” Joe began, gulping hard. They were just a pair of women's feet! He didn't even like feet, did he? He wasn't so sure anymore. He wasn't sure why he was reacting so violently, but he couldn't bring himself to calm down either. Maybe it was the fact that the foot looked to be twice as big as his head that he was so afraid. How big was the rest of the female attached?

“You still there?” The woman's voice kindly asked.

“An interview!” Joe finished, finding his mouth suddenly dry. “We were b-bought out, and told...” he began, his voice cracking.

“W-We were bought out and told to come apply here to be considered for a position!” Joe shouted very quickly, shutting his eyes and trying to block out the image of those huge, perfect, sumptuous...

“No!” Joe shouted, not realizing he'd done it out loud.

The two monumental feet finally spread, a tanned ocean of flesh parting to reveal a woman's face peeking through. Her expression hardened upon seeing the man. At least, that's what Joe thought. There was a bit of light reflecting from her thin-framed glasses, obscuring her eyes. Though he couldn't read her expression, her tone suggested she didn't seem happy with him, and he could sense her eyes boring holes into him.

Averting her gaze, Joe shifted uncomfortably.

Finally, with a sigh, her feet slid from the top of the security desk and onto the floor. Joe breathed a sigh of relief, and tried to force his body to relax. Still, his mind was already longing to gaze at those perfect soles once again.

Walking out from behind the rounded desk, she approached Joe, stopping to look over the tiny man in her shadow. The moist, slapping sounds of her feet sticking to the tiles mixed with the quaking of her powerful footsteps, creating an altogether new sound that terrified Joe.

“This way.” she said nonchalantly, picking up a stack of papers and pressing a small black button on the desk, before walking past the tiny, shaking man. Joe wasn't entirely sure he'd processed the woman's vast size correctly, as it looked like he stood significantly lower than her bustline. How do people even get that big? It boggled his mind.

“Sir!” She called.

Heart skipping a beat, Joe turned and walked after the woman. His cheeks burned bright red with embarrassment over what he was sure was a bad first impression. Why hadn't he moved quicker? He'd seen her walk past, he should have reacted faster.

A thought crossed his mind, he could just turn and walk out the front door. Then he could find a new job, and get a fresh start. It was too late to salvage this interview, and the beautiful, huge woman seemed to dislike him already.

The idea existed for a fraction of a second, as he continued to follow the woman. Her long strides outpaced his by a great margin, but he knew he wanted to continue being around this woman. Something about her had him entranced, and her dominating presence was doing strange things to his head.

“Right through here.” She said, holding the door to a small computer lab open. “Have a seat at the table, and we can begin the interview.”

Doing as he was told, Joe walked into the room, enthralled all over again as he walked past the colossus of a woman. Having been short his whole life, Joe was more than used to people standing over him. It was a rare occasion for him to not hold the title of “Shortest Person in the Room”. So rare in fact, that he'd never held the title when there were no children present.

This woman was something special though. While Joe wasn't exactly turning heads, falling halfway between four and five feet, he estimated the gorgeous, tanned woman to be at least two feet taller than he was.

“Two feet taller... wow.” Joe thought to himself. Assuming that was correct, she'd stand at near seven feet in height! On top of that, she wasn't even wearing any kind of shoes! The scale of this powerful woman made Joe's head spin, and he felt he needed to lie down.

“You're not sick, are you?” she asked, her tone conveying that she was less concerned about his well-being, and more annoyed at the prospect of a useless, ill, employee.

Joe was harshly snapped back into reality.

“Err, uh, n-no. I'm fine, totally.” He replied shakily.

“Hmph.” She said, unconvinced. “Then why don't you go take a seat already, little boy.” The towering woman continued while smiling down at him. Her teeth were a dazzling white, and even though there was clearly a hard edge to that smile, it still shone alluringly.

Joe followed her instructions, trying to ignore the fact that she'd just referred to him as a little boy. It had to have been an offhand comment, right? It didn't mean anything, really, probably just a friendly nickname! Given their sizes, it was an easy way to remember things!

Trying to convince himself to remain calm wasn't working. The line repeated over and over in his mind, while while he took a seat at one of the small, rectangular tables. It was quite large, and the, “Little Boy” comment repeated in his mind.

She took the oversized seat next to him, leaning back in the soft chair. Crossing her legs, she sat with her feet planted firmly on the ground, while Joe's own feet hovered inches above, in the air.

“Let's get the formalities out of the way first. My name is Ann, and I'm the CEO of C-N. Due to a lack of... qualified workers, I pull double duty managing the third floor personally. Pleasure to meet you.” She said, extending an arm in his direction.

“Hi...” Joe said timidly, reaching to shake her hand. Her huge hand wrapped around his like a soft, warm, cage. He could feel the strength in her body when she shook his hand up and down, and found it hard to believe such a woman actually existed. The entire act would have been an intimidating display of power, had her now-suddenly calming presence not been so enjoyable.

“And you are?” She asked, releasing his tiny hand from her palm, and leaned back. Propping her massive feet onto the desk, inches away from Joe's face, she turned her eyes down to the stack of paperwork she'd carried with her.

A pang of disappointment hit Joe's heart as she pulled her massive, warm hand away, and he hadn't even lowered his hand before missing her skin's warmth. He had little time to think on this however, as her tremendous feet were now directly before him again, and much, much closer than last time.

“Your name, sir?” She asked again, tapping her pen impatiently.

“Joe. Joe S-”

“And where did you previously hold employment?” She interrupted, her lips curling back into that familiar smile, while pulling a small square of caramel out of her pocket. Fanning her feet in his direction, she set about unwrapping the candy, uninterested in Joe.

“It-It was at, uh. At... uh.” Joe started to panic, as words failed him. Those divine feet were within arms reach, and their fanning was carrying a scent in his direction. It was an intoxicating aroma, fogging his thoughts further, and he constantly stole glances in the direction of the woman's powerful feet.

“At... um...” Joe repeated, struggling to answer given his new preoccupation.

The woman sighed, pulling a pen from her coat pocket, making notes.

“Small's Computing! Downtown at the corner of 4th and Bryant! If you're having server issues we'll be your PC MD's!” Joe blurted out all at once before covering his mouth with both hands.

A deafening silence hung in the room. Joe's heart pounded in his chest, loud enough that he was sure the woman could hear it too. Whether or not she did, she continued to scribble onto the stack of papers she held, pausing only to finally pop the small piece of caramel into her mouth.

This single break in her frantic note-taking wasn't lost on Joe, as he watched her actions wordlessly. She'd flicked it into her mouth, with one hand, the other never getting involved in the act. Before disappearing into her dark, cavernous mouth, Joe made note that her skin was very similar in tone to the caramel. Tan, but not dark, Joe's mouth watered at the thought of tasting her sweet...

“Cute.” She said suddenly, breaking Joe out of his stupor. “Well, that's just about all the information I'll be needing.” She added, sucking loudly on the candy square, and brushing some of her shoulder-length, black hair out of her face.

Dejected, Joe's shoulders sank, and he turned his head down. He'd done poorly in the interview, and not only was he going to miss the job, he was going to miss Ann, despite only knowing her for a few minutes.

His eyes darted upward, taking in what he was sure would be the final chance to see those huge, beautiful, caramel-colored feet. He made an effort to memorize every wrinkle, every fold of flesh. They were works of art, and he'd display them in the gallery of his mind forever, never to forget the divine sight he'd been graced with.

“You'll be starting today.”

Joe's ears perked up.

“T-Today?” He asked incredulously.

“You either start today or you don't get the job.” Ann said matter-of-factly, clicking her pen shut, and fastening it into her coat's pocket once more.

“S-Sure! Anything!” He said, smiling gratefully.

“Good choice. Follow me, please.” Ann replied, standing. Walking to the computer lab's door, she held it open, tapping her foot impatiently and sending a powerful vibration through the floor.

Taking the not-so-subtle hint, Joe jumped to his feet, and nearly ran out of the room after her.

“You'll be working on the third floor, the same one my second office is on.” Ann said, closing the door behind him. The pair walked back to the building's entrance, and Joe noted that a regular security guard was now sitting at the desk he'd met Ann. Had he waited too much longer, he would have spoken to a regular person, not the boss of the entire company, and never made acquaintance with perfection.

“It must be my lucky day.” Joe said quietly, smiling to himself.

“Your only job is basic server maintenance.” Ann explained, pressing a button to signal for the elevator. “It should be a simple task. Even for...” She began, eying the tiny man critically for a moment before sighing. “...Even for someone like you.” She finished.

“Yes Ma'am.” Joe squeaked, beginning to wonder if something was wrong, while a flood of questions drowned his mind. Why had the interview been so short? She'd gotten almost no information from him and yet here they were. What if he couldn't handle the job? Was it too late to decline and walk out? Maybe she'd just needed to know who he was, since his employment was supposedly guaranteed?

A bell chimed overhead, and one of the elevator doors opened. A huge palm pressed into Joe's back suddenly, shoving him into the elevator. He'd been so lost in worry that he hadn't even noticed the elevator's arrival, and tripped over his own feet while attempting to regain his balance. Ann followed behind him while he recovered, and tapped the button for the third floor.

“Your schedule will be prepared later. I am not your friend, or your co-worker. I am your boss. Understood?” Ann asked, not even looking at Joe's trembling form.

“Y-Yes ma'am.” Joe repeated, the tall woman frightening him.

The awkward ride was mercifully short, and another chime signaled their arrival to the third floor. The two exited the elevator in tune, and Joe slowly took in the first view of his new work environment.

Dull, gray, and lifeless. There was no happiness to be seen on the floor. Gray walls, gray floors, and a gray ceiling, completely devoid of personality. Everything melted into a thick scene of gray, and the sounds of fingers on keyboard could be heard all over the floor. Topping this all off, the outer edges of gray cubicles were arranged oddly, leading Joe to question why they were shaped that way. It was a far cry from the cozy, wide-open workspace he'd had at his previous job.

“Just think of the family...” Joe said to himself. “It's better than being unemployed...” He thought.

“Now, take a seat while I prepare your log-in information.” Ann said, walking to a large office in a corner of the floor. Left to his own devices, Joe took the nearest available seat, and waited. For once, Joe's meager height was an advantage, as the tightly encased cubicle still offered enough room to stretch out. It wasn't the best job around, and the working conditions didn't exactly look amazing, but it was still a job, and for that he was thankful.

That's what he tried telling himself at least

Who knows, maybe he'd get another peek at Ann's feet again. Those smooth, caramel-colored walls of flesh, flexing and waving enticingly in the air. He thought about them again, trying to remember what they looked like using his mind's eye. How often did she go shoeless anyway? Was it a daily thing, or was this a special occasion? What if he never got to see them again, despite working under the gorgeous girl?

Beads of sweat began to form on Joe's forehead despite the chilly air. That was a thought he didn't want to entertain, and he instead shifted his focus to the sounds around him. Listening intently, he found himself unable to recognize anything that sounded like warm air being circulated across the floor. Only the clacking of keys, and the gentle whirr of the computers was prevalent. It was cold enough to snow outside, was there really no heating on this floor?

Entrenched in his thoughts, Joe was surprised when he was quite literally plucked from his seat, and lifted high over the walls of the cubicles. Turning his head in shock, he saw the figure holding him was Ann, and he was in awe of her size all over again. She didn't grunt, or looked to be training herself visibly, and still she held him that high in the air. It was intensely emasculating, and made him feel like a small child. Still, the raised perspective offered him an entirely different look at the floor, one more on par if he were tall, like she was.

From this height, Joe could see quite a bit more of the floor's layout, and the sight worried him. Before, he'd only seen a few work spaces, and he assumed the floor's layout to be largely clean, aside from frayed outer edges. Now though, he could see that the floor's cubicles were spread out like a vast, complex web. It looked as if they were trying to force as many cubicle as possible into the limited floor space, comfort be damned. Like ants busy at work in a colony, nobody interacted with anyone else, and they all seemed deeply involved in their own work.

Joe's view above the cubicle walls was disrupted all of a sudden when Ann let go of the back of his shirt. He fell the three feet of difference between himself and the chair he'd been hovering over painfully. Rubbing his lower back, he heard a quiet laugh from behind him as he gathered his bearings, and tried to become comfortable.

“Here, boy. I meant, take a seat, here.” Ann said, trying to harden her expression, though she clearly found his discomfort comical. “And here's your log-in information. The door to my office is directly behind you, but I don't want you touching it unless you're on the verge of death.” She said, smiling at the end of her statement.

With that, Ann spun his chair violently, opened the door to her office, stepped inside, and slammed it shut.

Spinning in place, Joe felt himself start to become queasy, and set about the task of stopping the chair. Reaching an arm out did little good, and he quickly realized he was too far and too small to reach anything to slow himself. Like a castaway stranded on a deserted island, he could only watch as things to slow him down, and steer him to safety passed by quickly. Steeling his nerves, he simply clutched the chair for dear life, until it had lost enough for momentum for him to calm down.

Jumping down from his chair, Joe stumbled forward, hugging the monitor of his computer for support. The world around him hadn't quite returned to its normal axis, and he forced his eyes shut while waiting for the world to stop spinning. It took him several minutes to recover, as his weak form wasn't used to being treated in such a way.

Hyper-ventilating was nothing new to Joe, but it served as a constant reminder to his condition. While he recovered from Ann's playful gesture, he made a mental note to ask her not to do such things in the future. Climbing into the chair, he wondered if he'd even have the courage to do so. She didn't seem to like him very much, and had shown herself to hold little regard for his well being. Maybe asking her to stop was like having a death wish?

The floor's spinning had ceased, and with it, Joe's breathing recovered. Inhaling deeply, Joe looked around him again, glad to see no one was around to witness his moment of embarrassment. Scooting his chair closer to his desk, he picked up the slip of paper Ann had left behind.

“User Name... joeybagofdonuts...? Sounds like someone's got a sense of humor.” Joe smirked, though his stomach didn't find the thought quite as funny. “And password is... weakend8? Bet that's a typo.” He told himself while carefully typing it in.

A quiet chime, followed by the disappearing log-in box confirmed that he was successful. His chest swelled with pride at getting it done on his first try, and he leaned back in his seat, wanting to survey his surroundings.

The cubicle he sat in was cut in half, likely because it was so close to Ann's office, and there was no way a full-sized cubicle would fit. Surprisingly, this entire side of the vast, confusing cubicle web was void of anyone other than himself.

“They sure went all out squeezing every inch of space off the floor.” Joe thought aloud. “Gotta save money somehow, right?” he muttered, glancing back at his monitor.

It continued to load.

“Computers aren't exactly top of the line either, are they?” Joe sighed.

Swiveling his chair to the side, he looked at the great door to Ann's office. The door seemed extraordinarily tall, and he briefly wondered if it'd been custom built. Was someone of Ann's size even able to walk through normal doors easily? Had all the doors in the building had been built to her specification? He cursed himself for not paying more attention when they'd entered and exited rooms earlier.

Quickly spinning back to his monitor, he confirmed his computer was still trying to process his log-in, before returning to his previous position.

“Just behind that door...” Joe said to himself longingly, wishing it wasn't there at all. Lowering his gaze, he noticed the door nearly brushing against the gray carpet's fibers.

“...It's cut very low too.” He said to nobody.

Joe yawned, yearning for anything interesting to take his attention for the moment, when he noticed the tall, thin, glass pane directly beside the door. It was seemingly there for Ann to keep an eye on the floor from inside her office, but, maybe, given Joe's current seat...

Heart pounding, Joe began to tilt his head in the direction of the glass pane, hoping to catch a glimpse of Ann. He only wanted to see her again, remind himself of what she looked like. It wasn't unreasonable, right? Just a glimpse! After all, he could claim he wanted to ask her not to spin him in his chair, or pick him up by his collar! It was foolproof, and she'd have to let it slide!

As he continued to lean further, Joe's breaths grew quicker, sharper. A nervous sweat started to form on his forehead, but he didn't bother wiping it off. There was still no sign of the prize, and he was nearly falling out of his chair from leaning.

Focusing closely on the thin pane of glass continued to bring forth no results, and Joe was beginning to think this was a lost cause. Besides, even if he could see her, the odds of him being noticed while gawking weren't exactly in his favor. Maybe he should just forget about it and get back to work.

“Or...” Joe began, justifying his actions to himself. “Maybe I could just lean a tiny... bit... more...” he said, straining.

In an instant, one of Ann's vast, powerful feet slammed onto the glass panel. The toes wiggled as they rest, on the glass, bringing to mind images of an angry, caged animal in Joe's mind.

Releasing a tiny squeak, Joe nearly fell out of his chair as he straightened back up, and returned to his monitor. Hyperventilating once again, he was glad to see the log-in process had just finished, and he quickly double-clicked the lone program on the desktop.

“I shouldn't have done that. That was a mistake. I shouldn't have done that.” Joe repeated to himself, his heart beating loudly in his chest.

The rest of the day passed all too slowly, and Joe couldn't stop himself from replaying that moment in his head all day. Her foot had just slammed into the glass panel, and then the toes... they... seemed to wave at him. Had she known he was trying to get a look? What if she had? Would he be in trouble?

One thing was certain though. He shouldn't bring up her treatment of him now, especially given the chance that she'd actually seen him. Doing so could put him into a tighter predicament than he was already in, and, torturous as ignorance was, it was better to not know than to bring it up.

Work was easy, if not tedious, and come 8 P.M., a flashing message appeared in the bottom right corner of Joe's screen. Though he was still a bit shaky, he clicked the message, expanding it to the center of the screen.

You may leave now.

Report back at noon tomorrow. A schedule will be given to you then.

-Ann

Joe sighed in relief. There was nothing out of the ordinary in that note. Nothing to be afraid of. It was all safe. He was in the clear.

“Then why am I so nervous?!” Joe nearly shouted, struggling to log out of his computer.

Finally, he was taken back to a blank log-in page, and, jumping out of his chair, rushed to the elevator. Not stopping to look at anyone, he sped out of the elevator doors once he reached the first floor. He stepped out the front doors, and didn't stop his brisk pace until he reached his small, blue sedan.

He had a truly quiet moment to himself, the first one since he stepped into those doors, and he reflected on it. His boss, Ann, simply wouldn't leave his mind, even after his close call. She seemed to think little of him, but really, who was to blame her? She was tall. Very, very tall. The fact that her feet were bigger than his head was only the beginning of her staggering stature. Her smooth, flawless skin was the same color as the sweet caramel she'd popped into her mouth so much earlier that day.

Who was he, in comparison to such a superior being? He was small, very small. Weak, and pasty. He was prone to hyperventilation, and had trouble remembering things. He was a literal nothing by normal standards, and in her presence, he was even less.

Clearing the images from his mind, Joe started the car, and made his way home. He had a family to take care of, and despite everything, he was sure they'd be thrilled to discover he was still employed. Still, in the far reaches of his mind, he thought of diving into an ocean of caramel, and getting to experience Ann further.
Day 2 by Emma Gear
The next day, a few minutes before noon, Joe walked into his work building, yawning. His parents had been proud to hear that he was still employed, and that the work wasn't something overly difficult. When it was time to go to sleep though, he had a bit of difficulty, as his mind constantly flickered back to images of Ann, keeping him awake.

He had to put his fatigue behind him for now, as he stepped through the metal detectors, got his belongings checked, and moved straight to the conveniently opening elevators. Their doors closed behind him, and he hit the third floor's button. Moments later, they opened again, and he stepped onto the work floor, moving to his assigned seat.

The fluorescent lights above Joe's desk flickered, and he briefly wondered if he should report them, before shutting that thought out of his mind. Ann had said he'd better be dying if he was going to annoy her, so it would be better to just deal with it.

Speaking of Ann, he found it unusual that he hadn't seen her yet. Was she in her office already? Perhaps it was just a fluke that he'd seen her the previous day? What if her presence was a rarity, and he'd only be seeing her once a month, if that?

As these thoughts ran through Joe's mind, he approached his chair, suddenly noticing how high it was positioned. He'd been dropped into it from above yesterday, climbed back on it while dizzy, and had left the building so quickly when leaving that he'd never noticed.

Dropping to a knee, he quickly found the lever that would adjust the chair's level for him. Wrapping both hands around the lever, he used a great deal of force for someone his size, and yanked it to the right.

Immediately the chair shot upwards, stopping once it had reached its maximum height, and nearly tipping onto him like a pile of books from the burst of momentum. Grumbling, Joe used all his strength to move the lever left, so it was centered again. After pausing a moment to blow on his sore hands, he grabbed the lever again, and pulled it all the way to the left. The soft sound of escaping air was heard as the chair's seat began to lower, and Joe stood again, dusting himself off.

Watching his seat lower for nearly a minute, Joe felt a small sense of satisfaction. He'd started the day with a problem a problem, attacked it head on, and won. Hopefully the victory over the chair was only the first of many for the day, and he hopped into his chair with a new zest for life.

“joeybagofdonuts...” He mouthed to himself, to help memorize his log-in details better. “And... weakend8... I wonder how long it'll be until I can change that?”

The sound of the computer processing his information filled the area again, and Joe glanced at the door to Ann's office. It was shut, as usual, and he had no way of knowing if Ann was even in today or not. At least, there was no way to check without putting himself at a massive risk, given his close encounter the previous day.

Though disappointed, Joe heard the chime of his log-in completing, and his cheerfulness returned. While there was still the tiny bit of uncertainty gnawing at the pit of his stomach, the few things that had gone right today were brightening his mood.

Like the day before, he opened the lone program on the desktop, retyped his credentials, and began his day of work. Moving things here, moving things back, clearing space, making sure nothing was overloaded, and making sure the systems ran smoothly.

It was tedious, monotonous, boring work. Joe could only take so much of it without a break, and after several hours, found himself browsing the various directories his user account had access to. Maybe he could find an employee handbook to read, or maybe find out what the company he was working for even did. Anything that could stimulate his mind beyond his menial assignments would be a blessing.

Unfortunately for Joe, the directories were doing little to keep his mind off the monotony of work. His account had access to very little information outside of his employed task, and the dozens of folders he clicked through had all given him the same error.

“You do not have sufficient account privileges. Again.” Joe sighed. “Maybe the next will be different!” He told himself, his enthusiasm waning.

Double clicking another innocuous folder, Joe was surprised to be greeted not with another error message, but with a few image files instead. They had no real name, aside from being in numerical order, and Joe right-clicked on the first.

“...And it's a thumbnail.” Joe sighed, his positivity draining. He'd been hoping for a giant banner, or something to admire.

“Still, I wonder what it is.” He added, closing the properties and double clicking the file. The computer loaded for a moment, then displayed the image to him.

Jumping back in surprise, Joe's hands frantically moved to his mouse, as he sought to remove the offending image from his screen. In his haste to do so, he accidentally closed the program he worked in, and could feel the blood rush through his ears as his panicky fingers logged back in. The log-in was slow, and the hairs on the back of Joe's neck stood in anxiety, while he prayed nobody came by.

Investigating his surroundings, Joe desperately searched for anyone. He could feel himself becoming lightheaded from the effort, but he needed to be absolutely certain nobody else had seen what just happened.

“W-Why would th-there be a...” He stuttered, feeling his sanity slipping. It was the last thing he'd expected to see, and though it was just a thumbnail, it was exceedingly clear what the image was.

It took several minutes for Joe to recover and feel confident enough to dig through the directories once more. He remembered the path he took to get there. Like a branding iron, it had burned itself into his memory the instant he opened that file.

After a minute, Joe was looking at the folder again. Minimizing it, he turned and made sure nobody was around this time. His heart pounded at the thought of opening the images again, but he absolutely had to look.

Double clicking the first image, he stared at his screen. Displayed boldly, and stretched to fit the window, was a photo of his boss's feet. They were both propped up, posing, suggesting that they were taken on purpose, and not through more secretive means.

Still, he wasn't sure why such a photo existed at all! Much less why it existed in the work directories as a thumbnail! Was there a full sized version hidden elsewhere that he could find? He shuddered at the thought.

It was a sign.

Minimizing the window, he once again ensured that the coast was clear, before pulling his car keys from his pants pocket. Attached to the keychain was a small, plastic rectangle. Joe carried a flash drive with him at all times, as it was useful in his previous job. Now it was showing its use once more, though for less pure reasons now.

He couldn't leave without it. Simple as that. He was going to take the image with him.

Inserting it into his computer, he waited a moment for it to recognize his drive. Then, without thinking, he dragged the entire set of images into his flash drive, his hands sweating profusely in fear of being caught. These weren't company sensitive documents, they were just a couple of photos!

The transfer completed quickly, and Joe closed the folder instantly. Ripping the flash drive from his computer, he stuffed it back into his pocket, wanting to minimize the risk of his perverse actions being seen.

His heart throbbing, Joe slowly and carefully looked around once more. Sudden movements might draw attention his way, and the last thing he wanted was people pressing him with questions.

Thankfully, no one else had appeared during his brief adventure, and he weakly breathed a sigh of relief. Given his knowledge of networks, he had a feeling his action could have easily been tracked, but it was a risk worth taking. If he wasn't going to see Ann's feet again in person, he'd at least have a picture for himself. It may have been just a small, low resolution thumbnail of a picture, but it was all he had. There was always the possibility that he could never get anything more, after all.

Joe sat in silence. He had the image safely on his flash drive, tucked away in his pocket. Nobody could take it from him. All he had to do now was work. Just work until his shift ended, then go home. He knew this, and knew keeping casual was important.

Then why did he want nothing more than to bring the image up again? It would be a huge risk if anyone saw him. Especially, especially if that anyone was Ann. It wasn't worth it. It would be like returning to the scene of a crime!

The hours flew by, and Joe found himself constantly checking the image anyway. His already weak self control had crumpled from the pressure of Ann's feet, and he viewed the thumbnail at every opportunity. Doing so put him into a state of perpetual paranoia, but he couldn't stop. The grainy, pixelated image controlled his mind, and he could feel himself falling for the massive woman.

Five round, splendid toes, spread purposely for the photo. The shameless manner in which these long, smooth soles were displayed. Like the facade of the building he was in right now, he imagined one of her feet towering hundreds of feet in the air, a great caramel wall that dwarfed the world surrounding it. Even the way the heel wrinkled at the bottom from the weight of the foot was endearing, and made him wish the foot were resting on him.

Suddenly shocked by his thoughts, Joe closed the image again. and waited in absolute silence. His eyes moved down to the computer's clock.

“Less than an hour.” He said seriously.

The remainder of his time at work was spent in silence. He didn't open the image again, but still found himself stroking the hard plastic of his flash drive. He'd have all the time in the world after work to study its contents, and Joe silently prayed he'd get to see those feet in person at least once more.

Come 8:00 P.M. Joe logged out of his computer. He simply climbed into that deep blue sedan once he was outside again, and drove straight home. He took no detours, he simply drove straight home, keeping one hand cupped around his flash drive the entire way. It was silly to think something could happen to it, but he had no intentions of taking any chances. It was just too important.
Day 3 by Emma Gear
Joe's third day of work, and it was nearly noon again. He started the day feeling rather positive, as the previous night had proven to be quite productive. Still not one for taking unnecessary risks, he wiped the drive before leaving home.

Stepping into the building, his personal belongings were checked, and he continued up to the elevator's doors. Today, along with his lunch, Joe had brought a thick stack of paper, and a handful of pens. Idle hands are the devil's workshop, and he figured occupying himself in another way would lower the chances of getting into any trouble.

The elevator doors chimed, opened, and Joe briskly stepped out, moving to his work station. The dull, gray floor greeted him again, while the busted light over his head flickered, making his entire work station look run down. Ignoring it, he approached his computer, and typed in his log-in information.

“joeybagofdonuts.. and weakend8... Easy.”

Turning, Joe sat in his chair. There wasn't any uncomfortable climbing to sit down, it was at the perfect height, even if it was the lowest. Regardless, it was perfect, and was a great start to his workday. He could even overlook the disrepair of his working area, if he didn't think about it.

Maybe working here wouldn't be so bad after all. Sure, there was a lingering sense of disappointment in the fact that he hadn't seen his boss, Ann, for the second day in a row. He should probably get used to it though. She probably spends most of her time locked up in that office, only venturing out for important reasons. Or maybe she spent all of her time in her other office, wherever that was?

Crossing his arms over his chest, he waited for his log-in to process. He just wanted to be near her again, feel her dominating presence completely overwhelm his own, insignificant one.

Shivering silently, he quickly grabbed a piece of paper off his small stack, clicked his pen, and started to draw. After a minute, he was logged in, and began his work day, doodling all over his paper when there was a lull.

Halfway through the day, Joe yawned, and logged out of his PC. It was time for his lunch break. Only half an hour, and it was the only break he got in his shift. Still, it was nice to have one at all, he reminded himself.

Taking a moment to stand and stretch, Joe sat back into his chair with the greatest of ease, and turned the plastic bag he'd brought with him inside out.

A handful of small containers spilled out onto his desk. Making sure to push his keyboard far out of the way, Joe opened the first of many containers, and dug the small plastic spoon he'd brought into it. His lunches were always meager, more on par with a prisoners than a free man's, and they were never entirely filling. Until his first check came in though, he was living on a more harsh budget than usual.

Sliding the sad, empty cup of applesauce to the side, Joe spotted the tiniest bit of movement on the corner of his desk. Licking his spoon clean, and setting it back on the bag, he moved in for a closer look.

“A sugar ant? On the third floor?” Joe asked himself, watching the minuscule, black thing scuttle along the top of his desk in curiosity. “I don't want anything bad to happen to you now...” He said grabbing a piece of paper, and sliding it under the ant.

Slowly, carefully, he stood from his seat and lowered the piece of paper to the carpet below. Tapping it a few times, he saw the ant come loose, before losing it almost instantly among the carpet's thick fibers. Taking a moment to slip the paper back onto his pile, he smiled, feeling good about himself. Ants were people too, as far as he was concerned, and he always made an effort to help them out of a situation, rather than killing them.

Satisfied, Joe leaned back, falling into his chair. The little things in life always made him happy, first the ant, then the always nice feeling of falling in a chair at the right height. It was a genuine rarity for someone as short as he, so he'd learned to appreciate it.

Turning back to the scattered lunch lying around his desk, he reached for the main course. A small, plastic baggie, with an immaculate slice of pumpkin pie inside. He always looked forward to the end of the year, as it usually meant a surplus of the delicious treat. Eager to enjoy himself, Joe happily separated the zip for the bag, opening it slowly, reverently.

Then, the sound of a door opening reached his ears, and he froze. Lumbering, shaking footsteps followed suit immediately after, and his fingers began to tremble in terror. Setting the bag down as casually as he could, Joe prepared to turn and face the woman he'd wanted to see for so, so long.

When the moment of truth came, he found he couldn't do it.

“Joe.”

With that, a sudden flash of leg kicked at the bottom of Joe's chair. Before he could possibly comprehend Ann's intent, he heard the click of his chair's height adjustment lever. Even with the added weight of Joe's body, the chair paid him little mind, and instantly rocketed upward. Clutching the side of the seat as he was launched up, Joe was relieved when he felt a soft, substantial ceiling press into his head. Like a ceiling of pillows, they stopped his ascent, and he began to blush profusely.

Joe froze. His situation was obvious, given the height of the monumental woman behind him, and the heavy weight bearing down on top of his head. Two huge, soft, abundant mounds of flesh were pressing down on him, and he wasn't even sure she'd realized it yet.

“Those lights are a nuisance. Why didn't you report them?” Ann said, bending forward to get a better view of the flickering lights overhead.

Joe found his throat was completely dry, and when Ann leaned forward, the weight on his head and neck increased, forcing him down in his chair. Even when he slid down enough for the bulk of their weight to rest on the back of his chair, he still had to bear a bulky load. If he slid forward any further, he risked falling from his now significantly raised chair.

“Well?” Ann asked, unconcerned with Joe's plight.

“I-I-I-I....I-I...” Joe stuttered while his face reddened further. On one hand, he hadn't even noticed the lights once he sat down to begin his day. At the same time, Ann didn't exactly make herself out to be warm and welcoming about presenting an issue like this.

“Hmm?” Ann said, leaning forward a bit further, the weight of her expansive chest forcing Joe down further, where his frantically wriggling legs sought purchase.

There was nothing Joe wanted more than to free himself from the crushing weight of those colossal, melon-sized breasts, but he was too afraid of using his hands to try and pry himself free. Then there was also the issue of him not being sure he could even move the twin hills with just his upper body strength.

“I-” Joe began. He knew he had to answer, who knows how she would react if he never responded. “I didn-”

“It's been bugging me since yesterday.” Ann sighed. “Nobody has come to fix it yet. I'll need to make use of your desk to fix it myself. You don't mind, do you little Joe?” Ann asked, in a tone suggesting he'd better agree.

He didn't think it was possible, but as Joe's cheeks reddened further he simply squeaked out an, “Okay.”. She'd belittled him again, and shown no regard for the uncomfortable situation he was still in. Any normal person would hate someone so callous, disrespectful, and apathetic to another human being's plight. Any other person would have reported the mighty woman to someone, anyone that could stop her.

“I'll be right back. I hope you appreciate this.” Ann said, straightening up, and releasing the hefty weight of her chest from Joe's head. Giving his chair a quick spin, she strode off, leaving the panicking Joe to struggle and pull his tiny body up and back onto the seat.

Though the world around him spun rapidly, Joe was able to think clearly, and adjusted his pants as best he could. The encounter had excited him quite a bit, but the last thing he wanted was for the small bump in his pants to be visible. Ann had continued to belittle him, and he had more than enough to form a case against her. The way she treated him shouldn't be allowed, especially with, well, how... uncomfortable she made him feel during work hours!

Shuddering as the chair slowed, Joe was fully aware that he would never be able to bring himself to get her in trouble. He didn't want to admit to himself the reasons he put up with it. Deep down, in the dark recesses of his mind though, he knew. He knew. Anyone beneath her was beyond her concern, especially someone as small as he. Going against her would be like standing against a tidal wave. Like fighting an Olympian God. Overpowering him would be easier than breathing, and made no attempt to hide that fact from him. He was defenseless in her almighty presence, like a servant before a deity. She was, simply put, superior to him in all endeavors.

And he absolutely would not have it any other way. He was infatuated with her, and, had missed her dearly. He knew this at the bottom of his heart, but also fully knew that such a woman would never lower her standards to accept someone like him. There was no way around it, he was desperate for her attention, and her absence for only a single day had driven him insane. She, on the other hand, had likely not missed him one iota.

Still, for now, he was content admiring her from a distance. A mere mortal admiring his Goddess, offering her praise, and-

“Back.” Ann said when she returned, interrupting Joe's inner monologue. In her hands she held a long, fluorescent light tube. “I'll need to stand on your desk a moment, so move. Or, I'll move you myself.” She added, slapping him roughly on the shoulder.

“O-Okay...” Joe answered timidly, feeling a sharp sting from his shoulder as his shaking hands began to work. Moving stray sheets of paper, pens, and the remainder of his lunch into a corner of the desk, all while Ann's immense presence pressured him to move more quickly. Her ceaseless gaze only made the little man nervous, and he and found he kept dropping pens, or having papers slip from his grasp. The altogether poor job was compounded when a pen slipped from his fingers, and rolled to the carpeted floor below.

Joe's blood turned to ice as he desperately tried to find the words to apologize. Looking down, he quickly found the pen, resting next to Ann's huge, wiggling toes. Just like the first day, she wasn't wearing any shoes during the work day, and her feet were splayed on the carpet, driving him crazy. Making matters worse, because the height of his chair had been raised, he would have to jump down to even reach the pen.

A sudden, radical idea entered Joe's mind. He wanted to touch Ann's feet. Well, to be honest, he had always wanted to, but now... now he had an excuse! He would get to press his fingers into her soft, pliant soles, and feel the warmth of her skin against his. The pen was the key, and he just needed to make it look like an accident.

It wouldn't be a lewd groping of the flesh, to feel it roll about his palms like he desired, but he could still use the pen as an excuse to brush his hands against her feet. It wouldn't be much, but just the knowledge that he'd made contact would be enough for him. Should she notice, Joe could simply claim it was a mistake. She'd have to buy it, right? The risks were worth it, even for a fleeting instant of contact.

It was an exciting thought, and Joe prepared to jump from his chair, ready to enact the plan.

“You dropped your pen, Joe. If the ink damages the carpet, that's coming out of your paycheck.” Ann said, stretching one of her long, long legs to where the pen dropped. Her bare foot fell over the pen like a blanket, completely hiding it from sight. She rolled it under her foot a bit before clenching her toes tightly on the thin, smooth tool. The pen was utterly lost in the sea of her sole and toes, but as she moved her foot to the desk, the grip was loosened, and the small, moist pen rolled back onto the surface.

“Th-Thank-” Joe tried to say. In one swoop she'd ruined his plan, and and now his pen was the one that got to come in contact with that beautiful foot, not himself. “Thank you.” He finally said, choking on the bitter words.

“Now, about that light...”

With that, Ann stepped directly from the carpeted floor onto Joe's desk. The wooden desk creaked, and began to bend a bit, trying to accommodate her weight. Her colossal sole splayed out on the desk, trapping more than a few pieces of paper were under the foot's tremendous mass. Completely hidden from view, the only sign that they'd existed at all was a slight twitching of the toes, which were seemingly pleased. Then the muscles in her leg tensed up, carrying the rest of the woman to the desks surface.

The sound of wood creaking in protest grew louder as it now had to support the full weight of the vast woman. While Ann set about the task of replacing the faulty light, Joe sat in his seat, mesmerized. Those feet were once again in arms reach, and standing on top of many of the sheets of paper he'd brought with him. Paper crinkled as the toes flexed and moved impatiently, each sound bringing disappointment to Joe.

Timidly reaching a hand forward, Joe tried to slip one of the sheets out from under Ann's foot. He didn't want it all to be wasted, and given how much space her huge feet took up, it didn't look like he would be left with any himself.

While another part of his mind begged him to sink a finger into that soft, pillowy flesh moving about the desk, he knew the paper would be important to keep those thoughts at bay. Try as he might though, the paper was stuck firmly underfoot, and more pressure would likely just rip it, no doubt bringing Ann's attention down to his actions.

“Make yourself useful all the way down there, and hold this.” Ann suddenly asked from above.

Before Joe could answer, the desk squealed loudly, as Ann turned to face the man far below her. The sound of papers crumpling quickly turned to tearing, and Joe watched helplessly as they were mangled beneath those huge soles.

“Joe.” Ann said impatiently, tapping the end of the broken light on Joe's forehead.

“S-Sorry.” Joe apologized, reaching up for the broken light.

Turning away, Ann took another step forward, to better position herself for inserting the new tube.

The only thing Joe saw though, was the piece of pie he'd brought with him. It was his pride and joy, the one thing that would have made his lunch, and his entire day tolerable, and it was now lying directly in the path of Ann's foot. He wanted to reach for the bag, and pull it into his lap for safety, but even the fastest man alive couldn't have stopped the inevitable.

A soft, squishing sound, melded with the sound of a small, plastic bag being folded up. They rang through the relative silence like a gunshot, and Joe watched as the huge, powerful foot crushed his food with literally no effort. His heart sank when Ann twisted her foot in place, making the fate of his food more than clear.

“Nearly done, and did I step on something, Joe?” Ann announced above, shifting her weight, and ruining more paper.

Joe wanted to ask her to stop. He wasn't a man of means, and his family's food budget was tight. Seeing most of his lunch squishing between the toes of his boss saddened him deeply, and there was nothing he wanted more than to ask her to stop. Crawl on his knees, prostrate himself before the feet of his Goddess, and ask her to leave him be.

Then, all too quickly, he was back under the spell of Ann's feet. Watching them destroy something as valuable to him as food was an altogether new experience, and just watching them move in place was giving him goosebumps.

Making things worse, he now had something new to compare them to! While they weren't lined up perfectly, he was sure each of her feet was bigger than the papers she trod upon. His food hadn't stood a chance against this powerful woman, and he wondered how devastating it would be if she were to trod on him! He shivered, though part of him kept that curiosity strong.

“Done. Those imbeciles better have had a good reason for not doing it themselves.” Ann announced above, before jumping off the desk, and back onto the floor. A weighty thud ran through the area, and the resulting quake shook the monitor and keyboards for several people. Joe himself was nearly launched from his chair, and could see the flesh of Ann's legs vibrate from the impact.

“You performed admirably, big guy.” Ann said, cracking a thin smile, the first Joe had ever seen. Ruffling Joe's hair with one hand, and taking the broken tube from him with the other, she took the few steps to her office's door.

“This will be mentioned on your evaluation at the end of the week. It had better not be the only good thing on it.” She threatened gravely.

“I'LL BE GOOD!” Joe shouted, covering his mouth with his hands immediately after.

“...Cute.” Ann said plainly, opening the door directly behind Joe, and disappearing into her office.

Immediately, Joe logged back into work, wanting to take his mind away from the millions of directions it was running. With a processing log-in, Joe gathered his papers, quickly finding that not one had escaped Ann's grasp unscathed. Many had moist spots on them that combined to form the outline of a huge foot, and others were wrinkled or torn beyond usability.

Truth be told, part of Joe wanted to keep them. They were mementos, of a sort, and physical proof of Ann's power over him. They carried her scent, and she'd left her mark on them. Though aware of the insane justification his mind was providing, he quickly shut it out, carrying a stack of ruined paper to the floor's recycling bin.

Returning to his desk, Joe sadly looked at the mangled piece of pie, still sealed inside the plastic baggie. With a disappointed sigh, he tossed it back into the plastic bag he'd carried his lunch in, throwing the rest of his pens in after it. He wanted a slice of pie, not pie-flavored mush.

The rest of the day went by without incident, though Joe's mind couldn't help but wander again, now that he'd been stripped of his distractions. He found the part of his brain that enjoyed Ann's belittlement was getting harder and harder to ignore. He could only pray that their meeting Friday would go by without any issues.

The hours quickly passed, and come 8 P.M., Joe went home, his mind now worried about the end of the week.
Day 4 by Emma Gear
It was his fourth day on the job, and Joe was running at full-speed into the building. His belongings were checked, and he raced into the elevator, impatiently tapping the buttons. Seconds later, they chimed, and Joe sped to his seat, typing his log-in information in record time.

“Noon exactly.” Joe said to himself, as he caught his breath. While he was relieved mentally, it would take a minute for the rest of his body to catch up, and he needed a seat.

A feeling of defeat him like a truck when he saw his chair. He'd completely forgotten that Ann had kicked the lever on his seat yesterday, which in turn raised the height, and put his head straight into...

Shaking his head, Joe tried to clear his thoughts, and set about the task of fixing his chair's height. While he desperately needed a seat, the extra effort of climbing into a chair that high would be too much of a hassle. Couple that with the now-fixed light above him generating extra heat, and he knew he'd need all the comfort he could manage.

After a moment of adjusting the chair's height, he finally got it back to a reasonable height, and nearly jumped into it, sighing deeply as he did so. The chair reclined as he leaned back, and he placed his shoes on the lip of the table, enjoying the comfort while his computer prepared itself for work.

Looking at his own feet on the desk was an amazing sight. He remembered the sheer size of Ann's feet as they trod around his workstation, and he compared his memory with the size of his own two feet now that they were on the desk themselves. There was no real comparison, maybe one of his legs compared to one of Ann's feet would be a better comparison.

Stopping to slap himself on both cheeks, Joe tried desperately to clear his mind again. Working here was doing strange things to him, and he was afraid of the dark places his mind kept going. He knew his idolization of his boss wasn't healthy, but he hadn't acted on it yet! It wasn't like he hadn't gotten the chance either! Just yesterday he probably could have planted a kiss on those feet with all the attention she paid him!

A chime signaled his log-in had completed, and Joe removed his feet from his desk. Scooting forward, he quickly began working, trying to forget the unwanted directions his mind went again.

While the sweat from Joe's run began to cool off, he found himself far, far colder than normal today. Every day Joe had noticed the perpetual state of cold that the floor was kept under, but it was far more apparent today than any other. The fixed light generated a slight bit of heat, but it was only a taste, and he was feeling desperate for some warmth.

Time ticked by slowly, and Joe continued to shiver violently. The frigid air was getting to him, and affecting his very well being. His shaking fingers caused constant typos, and he began wishing he'd dressed far heavier than he had.

“No. More.” Joe said to himself, teeth chattering. How could the temperature inside a building have dropped so much over a single day? Surely they didn't have cool air circulating the building, right? Did anyone else mind, or was he really just that weak? He didn't know the answer, but minimizing his work, he turned in his chair, planning to leave the floor and find something to warm himself.

The plan was cut short though, as the door to Ann's office opened at that very moment, a powerful blast of hot wind slamming into his body, and nearly throwing him to the ground.

“No leaving the floor, Joe. We'll have a talk about this in a minute.” She said, tapping Joe's head with a rolled up newspaper as she walked past. Continuing to the elevator, she left the floor, and left the door to her office wide open.

Joe simply sat there, enjoying the arid wind blowing on him for a minute, before he could feel beads of sweat form on his forehead. It was always one problem after another, but as he wiped the sweat, he figured it was a better alternative to freezing.

Trying to get back to work was far more difficult than Joe had anticipated, with his now-sweaty fingers constantly slipping on the keys. Sweat stinging his eyes didn't exactly help either, and he was beginning to think that maybe freezing to death wasn't such a bad alternative.

“Good to see you're hard at work.” Ann stated, having reappeared out of nowhere.

Joe silently thanked Ann's reappearance, knowing it would lead to the door closing, and less overwhelming heat.

“Now, Joe, I'm doing what's known as a “Side-By-Side”. I'll be observing your work while sitting next to you, and taking notes on things you need to improve. Assuming I brought enough paper, it'll all be over soon. Understand?” Ann explained.

Then, she frowned. She expected an immediate response, and Joe was frozen in place, not making any movements.

Like the day before, a swift kick to the bottom of Joe's chair, and it was launched upward, ruining the time he'd spent lowering its height at the start of his shift. Unlike the day before, there was no soft, ample ceiling to catch Joe, and the speed at which he accelerated shot him a few inches upward once his seat had reached its maximum height.

Had he seen it coming, Joe would have asked her not to, but she was too fast for him to properly get a handle on the situation. That and, truth be told, he wasn't entirely sure she'd have listened anyway.

“Now.” Ann began, clearing her throat. “I SAID, Do. You. Understand. Little. Boy?” She asked again, a pronounced venom in her tone.

“Y-Yes ma'am!” Joe squeaked, the fear in his voice plainly evident. Being around her in a work scenario was stressful enough, but how was he going to deal with her scrutiny over every single action he took? He'd need to do all he could in his meager power to shift her into a good mood. Preferably sooner, rather than later.

Folding her hands over her prodigious chest, Ann turned and walked back into her office. Before Joe could breathe a sigh of relief though, she returned, wheeling along a large, leather chair. Setting it next to Joe's own seat, she sat down, and made the first notes on her clipboard.

“Now, Joey. It is Joey, right?”

“Y-Yes ma'am.” he answered, astonished that there was a hint of questioning to her tone.

“Okay. Now, Joey. Call me old fashioned, but I like to look people in the eye when I'm speaking with them. So, how about you quit playing around, and raise your seat up further.” Ann said, her eyes peeking down over the clipboard.

“My chair is raised...” Joe almost whispered, worried that the side-by-side was off to a bad start already.

“Hm? What was that?” Ann asked, lowering her clipboard and not looking pleased.

“M-My chair is... is as high as it will g-go.” Joe stuttered apologetically.

Ann frowned. Then, sighing heavily, she leaned to the side, and felt around for a lever on her own chair. Upon finding it, she lifted it, and lowered her own chair's height. The difference in their statures was still present, with Ann being a full head taller than Joe, but it was at least an improvement.

“I'm sorry.” Joe said sadly. He felt like a failure, seeing how low her chair was and still being unable to make eye contact without craning his neck up.

“So,” Ann began again, ignoring Joe's apology while she leaned back in her seat. “Let's begin with what's important. Your output stinks. Have you been having any issues with the work, systems, or anything like that?” She asked, sucking on the end of her pen.

“N-No ma'am! Everythin-”

“Joe, do you consider me a friend?” Ann asked, interrupting Joe.

Remembering back to his first day of work, the answer came to Joe quickly.

“N-No! You're my employer! Not my friend!” Joe nearly shouted.

“And you'll do anything I say?” Ann said, her stern expression softening.

“Yes!” Joe replied dutifully.

“Good. Now relax, and feel free to call me Ann.” She said, pointing her pen at Joe.

“R-Right! Everything's okay here, Mrs. Ann!” Joe said, panicking as he said her name aloud.

“It's Miss.” Ann said, writing on her clipboard for a moment. “Still, that's good to hear. You saw your business collapse, and get purchased by us. I assume you're aware of what actions may be taken if your output doesn't improve?” Ann asked, sticking the pen back between her lips.

Joe nodded his head slowly, watching as Ann stretched her long legs up, placing them on the lip of the desk. He could tell that inches away, her feet were swaying back and forth, but he forced his eyes to stay focused on Ann and her clipboard.

“I understand.” Joe almost whispered, his will faltering as he darted his eyes in the direction of her feet. For the first time since he'd started working here, Ann was wearing shoes, disappointing him greatly. Compounding that disappointment, they weren't even open-toed, though the shoes were at least low cut, offering him an eyeful of toe cleavage.

It was all he had, and he couldn't turn away.

“Glad you understand. Though, I must say, the temperature of the floor is much cooler than my office, and I feel like my feet could use some air. Would you mind?” Ann asked, lifting a shoe even closer to Joe's face.

Joe's heart stopped, if only for a moment. He replayed the request over and over in his mind, not sure how to handle it. Her long, thick legs were crossed, and those huge feet were bouncing in place hypnotically.

“Don't tell me your incompetence runs that deep.” Ann stated, annoyed. “The shoes, Joe. Take my shoes off for me, I would appreciate some air.”

Gulping hard, Joe gripped the seat of his chair tightly, bouncing it closer to the edge of the desk.

“I'm waiting...” Ann said impatiently.

Finding it difficult to breathe again, Joe brought his hands to the solitary strap around Ann's ankle and paused. Her smooth, tanned skin contrasted with his own tiny, pale extremities, affecting Joe's grip on his sanity. A quick mental comparison made it look like both of his hands combined couldn't wrap around one of her strong, thick ankles. Yet he, this small, pathetic man, was being tasked with removing the footwear of a Goddess.

Joe's heart pounded. Moving both of his hands to the rather sizable leather clasp on the shoe, he dug his fingers into the leather strap. Seconds passed before he finally felt it budge just an inch. Though overjoyed with finally making progress, he removed his hands and blew on his sore fingers. The clasp was thick and strong, probably to keep such a huge, beautiful foot in place. However, it wasn't entirely unshakable.

Cracking his knuckles, Joe prepared to give it another shot. One hand held down the clasp while the other pulled at the strap, loosening it slowly. It was rough work, but the quiet squeaking of leather sliding on leather was proof he was making progress. The difficult task served as a reminder to the reason Joe worked here at all, with his inability to perform manual labor.

Sitting up straight in his seat, Joe leaned forward, and, using all the leverage he had, finally managed to pull the strap free of its prison, loosening the shoe. He wanted to celebrate over a job well done, before remembering he was only halfway through. The idea that his prize would be revealed in a matter of seconds was enough for him to push the thoughts of celebration away and refocus his attention.

Moving one hand to the shoe's toe, and the other to the short, chunky heel, Joe pulled back with all his might, smiling as he felt the satisfying pop of the heel coming loose. The urge to simply drop the shoe and slather her with praise was steadily rising, but he'd have to finish the job first. A moment later, he successfully slipped the toes free from their shiny, black, leather prison, and they scrunched and stretched in satisfaction, like an animal released from captivity.

“Place that shoe in the corner of your desk, will you?” Ann asked, waving her foot in the crisp, chilled air while Joe did as he was told. “However, that took far too long. I'll handle the other, to spare you the embarrassment you'd bring upon yourself if you did it.” She added, making a note on the clipboard, before resting it in her lap.

Joe watched in disappointment as Ann leaned forward, and, using only one hand, quickly loosened the other shoe's strap. Only a second later, the shoe was kicked from her foot in Joe's general direction.

Joe knew he wasn't strong. He knew he was small, and easily taken advantage of. He knew of his place in the world, and had come to accept it over his life. Still, he had never felt smaller and weaker than he did when Ann so effortlessly slipped her other shoe off. He'd spent upwards of a minute removing the first one, and even had to stop for a break partway through.

Two fingers and a couple of seconds were all it took for her to loosen that strap and slip the shoe from her foot. While dumbfounded by the entire thing, he did as was expected of him, moving the discarded shoe into the corner of the desk.

Then, Joe spotted something.

A tiny black sugar ant was crawling along his desk. Could it have been the same one from the day before? The one he released in the carpet? It seemed like an awfully big leap of logic, but it was still only a single ant, and not a small group. What was it doing here again now? Was it making a move for his lunch? That could be a problem, as there was a major obstacle in between the tiny ant and his food, and it consisted of ten eagerly wiggling toes.

“Excuse me while I get a bit more comfortable, Joe.” Ann said, setting her bare feet on the desk flat and pulling herself closer to the edge. Her movements pushed Joe aside, but he was solely focused on the tiny life directly in Ann's path.

He thought of how he looked to the ant. A huge, powerful being that could end the ants life simply. The ant couldn't stop him even if it desperately wanted to. However, Joe, with all his comparable might was but a drop in the ocean of power wielded by Ann.

He watched the ant scurry along the desk, imagining himself in that position. The desk was wide, and musky from the scent of Ann's feet, which hovered overhead like the sword of Damocles. A humiliating death beneath those huge, beautiful, powerful, perfect feet was imminent, but still the ant scurried. Stopping in its tracks, it had seemingly become aware that it could no longer cover the necessary distance to escape. Scuttling in a new direction was no use, as the feet were were beginning to lower, and press into the ant's frail body. The toes completely covered the ant, concealing its fate, though it was obvious there was no way out.

The ten toes splayed on Joe's desk for a moment before tensing up, and bringing the rest of Ann's huge body closer. It had literally just happened, but the scene was already replaying in his mind.

Did ants have feelings? What sort of tortures had she submitted the ant to with so careless a move? He imagined the soles of Ann's feet like a tremendous graveyard, littered with thousands of bugs whose lives she had so casually ended while living her own. Friends, family members, everyone he'd ever known was nothing before Ann's warm feet. They were all meaningless, existing only to be crushed under those feet. Unnoticed, as she made the slightest movements.

Blinking suddenly, Joe realized he had seriously been drawing parallels between himself and the ant. He sheepishly looked at Ann, who appeared even bigger and more intimidating than she ever had before. It was all in his head though, right? There was no way she could have actually gotten bigger, could she? People don't just grow on a whim. It takes time, months, years. That's the only way, right? Then why did she look so much bigger? Maybe he was shrin-

“Now, Joe, as I stated earlier, you've been performing quite poor.” Ann said, releasing Joe from his maddening thoughts as she lifted her feet vertically again. “So, I have a serious question to ask. What exactly are your goals in this company?” She asked, putting down her clipboard, and sucking on the pen again.

“I... I want to... have... career.” Joe gasped, his mind frayed as he noticed a change in Ann's feet.

Stuck to the huge, wrinkled surfaces was a tiny, almost unnoticeable passenger. Like a man stranded in the middle of a desert, the ant had stuck to Ann's foot, crushed into a small ball. The only thing the ant had amounted to was a temporary decoration, adorning the monolithic foot of the Goddess that had ended its life. Again Joe's thoughts went off the deep end, and found himself actively afraid of Ann's gigantic presence all over again.

“A career? Here? Well, even though you're not doing too well, I like that attitude my little Joey.” Ann said, smiling. “But, there are a few things you should know.” Ann explained, leaning back in her seat, and flexing her feet on the desk.

“O-Oh?” Joe squeaked out, watching the ant's body disappear into a wrinkle of the sole, before reappearing when Ann stopped clenching her toes.

“Right now, you're new to this company.” Ann began, ruffling Joe's hair. “That means you're at the bottom of the ladder, and the food chain. You're a small, tiny, pathetic, speck of an ant. All alone in this great big world.”

Joe's heart skipped a beat. She'd mentioned an ant. Had she seen it? Was it just coincidence? What if she kn-

“You've got to put time and dedication into this job, if you're going to move up.” Ann said, punctuating each point with a wave of her feet, making a mockery of the ant's final resting place. “Who knows, maybe one day you'll be like me, Joe. You'll command respect wherever you go... though I suppose in your case it would be for position only, and not, well, you know.” Ann said, offering what looked to be a genuine smile.

Silence. Joe couldn't bring himself to respond, wondering where Ann was going with her speech while simultaneously being fascinated by her foots movements.

“Joey, how tall are you?” Ann asked, tilting her head to look down at the man.

“F-Four foot six...” Joe said, his cheeks flushing red with embarrassment. Was she trying to be friendly with him? Or was she going to use it to make fun of him? He just didn't know anymore.

“Seven foot eight.” Ann stated, crossing her legs. “The two of us, sitting here... We're quite the pair, aren't we?” Ann said softly, lowering a hand to ruffle Joe's hair. After a long pause, she continued, “Anyway, make sure to improve your work, Joe. Keep working hard, and who knows, maybe you won't always be the tiny vulnerable ant you are now. Maybe one day you'll escape your inevitable fate of being trod on by your superiors! It all depends on how much work you're willing to put into it. Understand?”

“Y-Yes.”

“Good. I'm glad we had this talk Joey, we can speak again tomorrow during your first week's evaluation.” Ann said, before opening her mouth wide and licking her palm. “Let me fix your hair.” She added, using her wet palm to slick back Joe's ruffled hair.

With that, Ann stood, stretching, and providing Joe with quite the eyeful as her tremendous body seemed to expand in place. Then, picking up her clipboard, and dragging her chair behind her, she walked back into her office, closing the door behind her.

Joe sat in silence, his heart pounding. He could feel the moisture in his hair drying already, but his mind was on other matters. She had to have noticed the ant. Had she crushed it only to make a point? He was sure he'd seen the ant twitch too. Was that on purpose? The image of the ant embedded in her sole was one he was sure he'd never forget, and she'd just walked off like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

A cold sweat formed on Joe's forehead.

Turning back to his desk, Joe saw both of her shoes laying there in the corner. She'd not bothered to pick them up when she left, and now they were in his possession.

Slowly, carefully, he reached a hand out, and tipped a shoe to the side. Embedded in the insole, five thick toes, leading smoothly into a large sole. The number “22” was emblazoned in the center, shocking Joe. The shoes had to be custom made, surely women's shoe sizes didn't come that big?

On top of all that, they definitely carried a bit of her scent too. Joe wanted nothing more than to strap the shoe to his face like a mask and breathe in deeply. His rational side won out though, and as he moved his hands back to the keyboard, he forcibly reminded himself over and over of the simple reason he couldn't.

“It's too much of a risk...” Joe said to himself, displaying more willpower than someone as weak as him should have.

The rest of the day passed slowly. Ann never returned for her shoes, but the thought that she could at any moment, was enough to stay Joe's hand. Still, the slight bit of her scent he could gleam from his distance was more than enough for him, and he spent the entire day taking deep, long-lasting breaths, and constantly adjusting his pants, to avoid any awkward questions.

At 8:00 P.M., Joe gathered his belongings, almost forgetting to stop his hand when he'd reached for one of Ann's shoes. As he walked out the door, his mind replayed the things he'd seen today. He'd seen firsthand just how powerful Ann was over both himself and an innocent insect. However, she also seemed far friendlier at the end of their meeting. Maybe she was going to stop the intimidating giantess act, and extend the olive branch of friendship.

Or maybe she was just setting him up for an even greater failure?

“Seven feet. Eight inches. Wow.” Joe said to himself as he reached his blue sedan.

Despite, or maybe because of all this, Joe's infatuation grew deeper still. Tomorrow would be Friday, and his last work day for the week. While two days off of work were always a good thing, it also meant he'd be without Ann for two days straight.

Closing his eyes, Joe meditated a moment, clearing his mind. He reminded himself that he had family awaiting him at home, and he could spend time with them over the weekend.

Still, spending time around Ann would have been vastly preferable.

Finally starting his vehicle, Joe left the parking lot, going home.
Day 5 by Emma Gear
The frigid winds of winter bore down on Joe particularly hard today, mirroring the turmoil consuming his mind. The past four days have wreaked havoc upon his psyche, and he just wasn't sure what would happen today. Ann, his boss, seemed to hate him, going out of her way to humiliate him. Then, yesterday, she suddenly warms up to him, going so far as to strike up casual conversation.

While Ann's feelings for him were murky, Joe knew exactly how he felt about the gorgeous Goddess. That was part of the reason he was feeling down, even though that it was a Friday. The impending weekend meant two days without boring, tedious work. Yes, it meant he got to spend some time with his family. It also meant that he would be two days without Ann, who was making an otherwise terrible job worth coming to every day.

Joe half-heartedly walked into the building. His belongings were searched once more, and he walked up to the elevator, as usual. He tapped the elevator call button for his floor sadly, and shuffled inside. A moment later, he stepped out onto the work floor, and slowly walked to his work station. His chair was still raised to its maximum height, but he just didn't have the heart to fix its height today. Instead, he made the uncomfortably high leap into the chair, leaving his legs floating above the ground.

Sitting at his keyboard lazily, he set about beginning his day. He hoped Ann would show up soon to brighten his day. He wanted his Friday to go out with a bang, so to speak, and seeing her a final time was just the medicine his aching soul needed.

Inhaling sharply, Joe suddenly remembered something Ann had said the day before. They were supposed to have an evaluation today! While a fresh wave of worry hit him over how he would be scored, a deeper feeling of excitement thrived. It guaranteed this lonely soul would have an audience with Ann!

Logging into work, he began the long wait for her to come see him. The frosty air brought increasingly intense shivers to Joe's body, but he ignored it. He was focused on only one thing right now, the tiny, uncaring clock in the bottom right corner of his screen. Every minute that passed increased the odds of Ann appearing the next. She had to see him today, right? It couldn't just be put on hold until Monday, right? Right?

Joe wondered these things, but quickly found them too depressing to think about. He had to see her again. Had to. He'd likely go insane if he were denied this chance. The door had to bend to his will sometime, and open, revealing Ann. She would then perform her evaluation, and allow him the opportunity to worship her massive, superior body. He'd do it with all the intensity he could manage, and knowing their size difference, and her attitude, it would still be sub-par. That would only make him work harder though, as it was the only thing he wanted out of life right now, and it was all about to happen, any minute now.

The door behind Joe opened.

In an instant, Joe's mind went blank. He replayed his last thoughts in his mind, not believing himself. None of that would happen. None of it could happen. This was a professional working environment. How much he wanted it to happen didn't matter, and she'd just deny him the request if he poured his heart and soul out to her anyway.

“JOE!” Ann shouted, her menacing voice echoing across the floor.

Like a frightened mouse, Joe instantly took his hands off the keyboard, and spun in his chair, worried that he was in trouble already.

“It's time for your evaluation.” Ann said, stepping back into her office and leaving the door wide open.

“Com-Coming!!” Joe squealed in terror, taking a moment to hold his hand over his rapidly beating heart.

“Bring your chair along too.” Ann added from inside the office.

“R-Righ-Of course!” Joe responded, utterly failing at his attempt to sound casual.

Jumping down from his chair, Joe looked back at his monitor. His curiosity was burning, and he had to know how long he'd gone without Ann today.

"1:07..." He said to himself. It'd felt like centuries, but it was just over an hour.

"JOE!" Ann shouted again.

Startled, Joe grabbed the back of his chair, and wheeled it inside hurriedly. Stopping to close the door behind him, he basked in the warmth of the office a moment, enjoying it. Even while sitting in her own seat Ann towered over the positively tiny Joe, and he found her majestic presence affecting him even more now that they were in a small, enclosed room together. Alone.

"About time." Ann said plainly, turning to her desk and pointing out a spot right next to her own chair.

Taking the hint, Joe wheeled his comparatively minuscule chair to the spot Ann had pointed out. Making the uncomfortably high jump into his seat, hugging himself tightly. The warm room wasn't working fast enough for him, and he curled his legs up onto the chair's seat, making himself look even smaller next to Ann.

"Alright let's see here... Joe..." Ann said, her voice trailing off when she failed to see Joe at her eye level. With a heavy sigh, she looked down to Joe. "Did you make sure to raise your chair as high as it would go?" She asked, annoyance creeping into her voice.

"Y-Yes Miss Ann!" Joe answered, cowering beneath Ann's lofty gaze.

"Did you get smaller? I don't remember your seat being quite this low yesterday..."

Joe found her words hard to believe. She asked if he was shorter today than he was yesterday. Maybe there was some substance to his insane thoughts? What if he really was getting shorter? Impossible as it seemed, maybe it was right! How is he gonna live his life even shorter than he was already? What if he never stopped shr-

"I don't wanna deal with this today, so let's move you...” Ann said, plucking the panicky man from his seat, and dropping him in the comparatively larger seat of her lap. “It's an improvement. Still not quite face to face, but now I can sense you're still in this room, at the very least.”

In an instant, Joe's train of thought had crashed, and he could now only think about Ann's near-omnipotence. She was everywhere, yet, he couldn't see any of her. The warmth of her ever-present body was enough to undo the hour he'd spent in the freezing portion of the floor. For the first time that day, he felt truly snug and comfortable.

Below him, her thick, powerful, thighs moved slowly. Each was bigger around than both his legs combined. If Ann wanted, she could simply spread her legs, and allow Joe to fall between them. She could then clench her legs with what he was sure was an infinite amount of strength, and crush his entire torso to dust between them. He would be a broken man, and it wouldn't even be difficult for her.

Thankfully she had no such intent, at least as far as Joe could tell, and he comfortably straddled her left thigh. The right rubbed against his leg lazily, providing an immense distraction, while the rest of his legs brushed against the soft, strong pillars of her own massive legs. It wasn't exactly helping to keep his arousal in check.

A soft growl sounded behind Joe, which he quickly identified as her stomach. He'd long noticed that Ann's shirt and coat looked a size too small, a bit of her belly peeking from underneath every day. He'd always questioned if this amazing woman was still growing, and maybe she just hadn't yet bought new clothing. It was a nice thought, though he hadn't the slightest idea of whether or not it were true.

The stomach growled again, eager to feed, and Joe began to feel uneasy. How much food did someone of her size need to satisfy herself? What if one day she tried eating him? Just picked him up, stuffed him into her mouth, and swallowed him. Would he even amount to anything more than a snack?

Telling himself such a thing was impossible, Joe shook his head to extinguish those thoughts. It was more difficult than usual, as the weight of Ann's soft, pillowlike mounds were resting on his head again, and their ponderous weight shifted and slid with every movement either of them made. He remembered inadvertently making contact with them on the third day of the job, and in the exact same place to boot. He was like a caged animal, and all his movements would be sensed by the huge predator whose lap he sat in. It was paradoxically nerve wracking and calming at once.

Ann completely surrounded Joe from below, behind, and above. In an utterly cruel twist though, his eyes were denied any sight of her glorious visage. Directly in front was the only place he dared to look, and the only direction that held no sight of Ann. Cruel and unusual was the only way to describe it, and he was deathly afraid of turning his head any more than he already had. Who knows what Ann would suspect him of if he moved his head too much with those tremendous bosoms on top.

"...so in conclusion, your work is still sloppy, and your output is far below par. I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to go ahead and keep you, and let you prove to me that you can be a solid worker. Got that Joe?" Ann asked, her voice sounding muffled to the man she had enveloped in her immense frame.

"I... I agr-agree!" Joe said cautiously, not realizing Ann had been speaking to him the entire time. He'd been lost in his own world, when he should have been in hers.

"Good.” Ann said, placing the clipboard she'd been reading from on her desk. “Just sign this, and your evaluation is done." she added, forcing Joe off of her lap, and leaning back in her seat.

Immediately after the soft, hefty, shelf of breasts slid off Joe's head, he reached down to hide the bump in his pants. He could feel Ann's eyes on him, watching his every movement, and tried to waddle over to the desk, hoping to look casual about it all the while.

“Something wrong?”

“N-No!” Joe said, choking as he hurried his pace. Dusting himself off, he tried to stall for further time.

While Joe did all he could to hide his excitement, Ann proceeded to make things several times worse. Picking her feet up, she placed them on the outer edge of her desk before kicking her shoes off. Sighing in pleasure, she rubbed her feet together, the sound of the soft skin rubbing against itself warming her up.

More focused on his own issues, Joe had kept his eyes down the entire time, and nearly had a heart attack when looking at the desk again, and seeing Ann's giant, bare feet resting on the table next to the clipboard. He had to sign that paper, that's it. He had to sign the paper, nothing else. He had to sign the paper.

Using every ounce of willpower his weak body could hold, Joe ignored the foot, grabbing the pen. Clicking it open, he found the pen to be soaking wet. Remembering the previous day, and how Ann had sucked her pen when not using it, he took a moment to wipe his hand on his shirt.

Joe scribbled his name onto the sheet of paper, his shaky hands making the handwriting completely illegible. The tanned plain of flesh stood next to the clipboard flexing and wrinkling tantalizingly. They were practically begging to be praised.

Then, it hit Joe. She was offering her feet to him, wasn't she? Ann wouldn't have so brazenly displayed her feet to him if she didn't want him to give it everything he's got, right? What if he was misreading her intentions? What was the worst that could happen? Maybe being told not to do that, and maybe a write up? Maybe?

Maybe?

It was worth it.

With that, Joe grabbed one of Ann's waving, wiggling feet with both of his hands. He was amazed at how deeply he could press his fingers into the soft flesh. The foot was still a little moist from having been encased in the shoe all that time, but it was still an altogether new experience. Moving his head closer, Joe puckered his lips. This was it, he was going to kiss the object of his desires. He was going to taste the forbidden fruit, and experience those splendid feet.

"JOE!" Ann shouted, kicking her foot out suddenly, sending the tiny man flying into the wall of her office. He crashed with a loud thump, and crumpled into a useless pile on the floor.

Not fully grasping what had just happened, Joe stood quickly. Moving to the door of Ann's office, he hoped beyond hope that he could just slip out unnoticed. A whisper in the wind.

No such luck.

"GO HOME JOE, YOUR DAY IS OVER!" Ann shouted angrily, standing and pointing to the door of her office.

In a complete panic, Joe ran out of the office, closing the door behind him, and made his way to his computer. In one fluid motion, he logged out of work, gathered his uneaten lunch, and moved to the elevator.

A minute later, Joe was back out in his car, still not believing what he'd done. He'd wanted it so bad. He was denied over and over. He'd convinced himself to go for it, and what had that earned him?

Termination.

Now he was without a job, and without Ann. It was the absolute worst possible outcome for the day, and he only had himself to blame.

With a quivering lip, Joe started his car, and thought about how he'd miss the job. He'd only been there for a week, but he could sense tears would be coming any second now, and he blinked them back, trying to remain calm.

He'd need to go looking for a job again. He wasn't sure at all how his family would take the news, and prayed the new job would come quickly.

Leaving the parking lot, Joe continued to replay the scene in his mind.

Despite the angry tone of her voice, she'd had a wide smile on her lips. He wasn't imagining this. He was sure of it.
Day 6 by Emma Gear
The bright, morning sun illuminated Joe's bedroom, waking him from a night of little sleep. He had too many things on his mind to get any sort of real rest. Getting fired will do that to a person, and Joe was taking it hard. Only a week there, and yet he couldn't bring himself to tell his parents. Just imagining the look of disappointment on their faces was enough to dissuade him, especially if they knew the reason behind his termination. No, it had to remain a secret.

Sitting up in bed, Joe knew they'd find out eventually. Would he have to tell them anyway? Maybe he could wait until Monday. Who knows, maybe he could get lucky and find a new job before then, and they'd never need to know.

Standing slowly, Joe stretched, his baby blue pajamas hanging from sliding down his arms. The natural sunlight filtering into the room was nice, and he rolled back his sleeves, ready to begin his day. Some may find it embarrassing to sleep in a twin-sized bed, it was the perfect size for Joe. He wasn't exactly a man of means, so the rest of his room was rather bare, getting by with only what he could afford. Still, it had a certain cozy charm to it, and at least it was warmer than the arctic temperature outside.

With a wide yawn, he picked up his phone from the bedside table, and checked the time. It was only 8:35 A.M, almost a full half hour earlier than he normally woke up.

Slipping the phone into his pocket, Joe opened the door to his room, and was hit with a sudden chill. The rest of the house wasn't quite as warm as his room, and he hugged himself while walking down the cold, linoleum covered floors until he reached the dining room.

Joe's father, a short man himself, was reading a newspaper at the table, as fathers are wont to do. Joe wondered if he'd adopt similar mannerisms once he was that age, or, more importantly, if he still had a chance of grabbing his father's extra six inches in height. While still frequently the shortest man in the room, Joe knew that having a “5” at the beginning of your height meant you were considerably more normal.

Wordlessly, Joe took a seat at the small, round table. A part of him mind wanted to strike up a casual conversation with his parents, and ease into how he was fired. Another part told him this was a bad idea, and he should try and handle the issues alone.

“Ah, there's my workin' boy!” Joe's father said, putting down the newspaper. “How'd your first week at that eh, that new job go?” He asked, beaming with pride.

“I-It was ok.” Joe said timidly. He'd long admired his father's confidence. The man may have stood at five foot nothing, but he didn't let that get in the way of his zest for life. His pride for his son was commendable, and he always encouraged Joe in everything he tried.

“Your mother will be happy to hear that!” He said loudly, patting his son on the shoulder.

“Hear what?”

Joe's mother entered the room, carrying a couple of plates with her. She was a sweet woman, and held the honor of being the tallest member of the household. Though she stood at an average five and a half feet, that put her at six inches over her husband, and a full foot over her diminutive son.

“My first week at the new job went well.” Joe lied. He didn't have the heart to break the news to them. He'd tell them once he had a new job lined up, to lessen the impact.

“Oh, I'm so proud of my widdle boy.” Joe's mother laughed affectionately, pinching one of his cheeks before returning to the kitchen.

Rubbing his cheek, Joe smiled, and waited to be served some breakfast. After he'd been fired yesterday he was too torn up inside to eat, and had thrown away his packed lunch. He had regretted it hours later, after arriving home without anything to eat since breakfast.

Breaking the calm of the moment, a loud car's horn sounded from the front yard of their home.

“Joe, you mind seein' who that is?” His father asked.

Standing from his seat, Joe shuffled to the front door of his family's home, and looked up at the small peephole above his head. Every time he had to answer the door he tried to stick his eye into the peephole, in the hopes that one day he would be able to reach it. Today didn't seem to be that day either, so he instead cracked the door open, and peeked through the hole.

Parked in the front yard was what looked to be an extremely expensive, candy pink sports car. It shined brilliantly in the morning sun, and after watching a moment, one of the doors opened vertically. A strikingly tall amazon of a woman stepped out, the morning sun reflecting from her glasses.

Joe nearly had a heart attack as the woman turned to face him, feeling as if they'd locked eyes. He knew who the woman was the instant she'd stepped out of her car. Only one woman was that tall, with such a commanding presence. But why was she here?

“Who is it?” Joe's father asked from the dining room.

His legs turning to jelly, Joe could only watch with increasing tension as the woman's long legs brought her closer. In her arms was a stack of manilla envelopes, and she would be at the door any second now!

“Joe?”

Turning to answer his father, Joe was suddenly interrupted by the door swinging open and knocking him to the ground. Laying on his back, he could only stare up as Ann's towering form stepped into his home. She had to bend over just to get her head in through the comparatively small door frame, and nearly stepped on Joe's hand while slamming her feet into the ground.

She stopped, looking down over her chest at the trembling figure beneath her. Similarly, Joe was frozen in terror, watching this giantess of a woman stand over him like a skyscraper. It was one thing to be standing at her side, and experiencing her full scale, but quite another to be at the same height as her feet. Her presence was awe-inspiring, and Joe could feel himself grow a excited from the sight.

She was dressed differently too. Her sleek, black jacket with a white collared shirt beneath was gone, replaced with an unzipped, purple fleece jacket. A pair of short shorts were wrapped around her thighs, covering even less than her standard skirt. Joe turned his head to the side slowly, noting that even her footwear was different. Strappy brown sandals adorned her beautiful tanned feet, rather than the black heels, or no footwear at all that he'd grown accustomed to.

“Something wrong?” Joe's father asked from the dining room.

“It-It-It's...” Joe stuttered, not sure what to say. Should he tell the truth, and say that Ann was his boss, even though he'd been fired? What if he wasn't fired though, and that was her reason for showing up? He should have just told his parents about what had happened. They loved him, they would have understood!

Curious about the sounds Joe was making, both of his parents came from the dining room to investigate. When greeted with the sight of the giantess standing over their son, who was lying on his back, neither knew quite how to react.

“Hello. I'm Ann. Nice to meet you...?” Ann began, breaking the awkward silence while extending an arm in the direction of Joe's parents.

“I'm his father.” Joe's dad said, accepting Ann's hand. “And this is my wife.” He added while Ann's huge hand seemingly absorbed his own.

“Nice to meet you both.” Ann said, remaining professional as she nearly crushed the tiny hand in the center of her palm.

Having finally gathered the strength to stand, Joe ran to his parents side, intensely anxious to discover Ann's reasons for showing up. He'd long considered his home a safe haven, a place where he could escape the stress that work, and Ann herself, had introduced to his life. Now that safety had been violated, and he was vulnerable.

Without saying a word, Ann walked past the small trio, making her way to a love seat in the family's living room. Small furniture for a small family, it was utterly eclipsed by Ann's backside, as she gingerly sat down in the middle.

“Can... Can I help you with something?” Joe's mother asked uncomfortably.

“No no. That's quite alright.” Ann said, taking a moment to find a comfortable spot on the seat. The center was the best she could manage, and she spread her arms over the top, her arms las long as the entire couch. She looked silly, as if she were sitting among prop furniture, despite it being more than enough for the small family of three.

“So... erm, what brings you here?” Joe's father asked the lounging giant.

“Hm?” Ann asked, taking a moment to prop her huge feet on a nearby coffee table. “Did little Joe there not tell you?”

Joe's heart froze. She was about to reveal that he had been fired. His parents were going to find about his sick perversions, and he was going to be shamed and humiliated. Turning his head, he didn't want to face Ann, and distance himself from her revelation.

“Tell us what?” Joe's father asked, folding his arms over his chest.

Ann lazily looked in Joe's direction, smiling mischievously at his quivering form. She held his fate in the palm of her hand. The only question was, would she condemn him? Or save him?

The room was nearly silent, save for Joe's labored breaths.

“Tell you that...” Ann began, her smug expression softening as she turned to look at Joe's parents.

“...That we're dating.”

Joe's heart was thumping in his chest so loudly that he swore everyone present could hear it. Ann had lied. Why? Was she trying to cover up his mistake? Did she really have feelings for him? Was she just teasing? What if she was just toying with him?

“Is that so?” Joe's father asked, his frown turning into a grin. “You know, Joe's never had a real girlfriend before!” He added, patting Joe on the back.

Joe's face turned bright red, and he felt far smaller than he actually was.

“Oh of course I knew! He told me the day we met.” Ann said, smiling. “We work together at Cyber-Net, and your little Joe is just a charming young man. He told me about this charming little home the three of you live in too.” She said, slowly opening one of the envelopes she held.

“Oh, that's so sweet of you, Joseph!” his mother beamed, hugging her husband with one arm. His parents looked to be warming up to Ann, a fact that did nothing to set Joe's mind at ease.

“So, I looked up this lovely plot of land in city records, found out that the two of you are renting it, contacted your landlord, and, well, I bought it!” Ann said, her lips curling into a polite smile while producing several official-looking documents from the envelope.

Stunned, neither of Joe's parents knew quite how to react.

“I-I'm sor-” His mother began.

“WHAT?” Joe's father nearly shouted, interrupting his wife.

In an instant, Ann's smile flipped into a rigid frown, and she shot Joe's father a fierce glare.

“I-I mean, uh. W-Why?” He stuttered, Ann's vicious scowl stopping him in his tracks.

Joe could only watch the scene unfold with wide eyes. He'd always admired his father for not allowing something as petty as a height disadvantage to affect his confidence or composure. It only took a dirty look from Ann to make his father fold, and nearly bring the man to his knees.

“I've no plans to evict you, if that's what you're worried about.” Ann said, keeping her eyes trained on Joe's father. “You can still live here. I thought a nice way to help your family out would be to provide you with a... nicer... landlord.” Ann said, her pleasant demeanor slowly returning.

“W-What do you want?” Joe's mother asked, her bottom lip quivering.

Again, Joe felt bad. While his father had the stronger personality between his two parents, his mother at least had the distinction of being a relatively normal height. She would always lend a hand for her family when someone wasn't being kind. A full foot taller than Joe, and the most normal member of his family, even she had shriveled in an instant beneath Ann's presence.

“It's simple. Joe here says he's quite skilled at giving massages.” Ann began, turning her head in Joe's direction. “So, let him rub my poor, tired feet, and I'll gladly waive your first months rent under your new landlord.” Ann pouted, waving her sandals side to side on the table.

Joe couldn't believe his ears. Had he heard Ann right? Was he finally going to be allowed his moment? She was letting him worship her feet. He didn't care that it would be in front of his family - in fact, the entire world could watch, for all he cared!

A goofy smile crossed Joe's face as he began to put the pieces together in his mind. Ann had shown up, and offered to help his family's financial situation if he worshiped her feet. She told his parents they were dating, so his worship wouldn't even seem out of place! Topping it all off, because of the offer she'd just made, his parents would likely even be rooting for him to prostrate himself before her feet anyway! It was a brilliant plan. Had she just come up with it on the spot? Was she that much of a genius? There's no way he could've thought of something that bulletproof so quickly!

“Well, we'll leave you two lovebirds to your thing then.” Joe's father laughed nervously, taking his wife by the hand and walking to their bedroom.

“Don't get too carried away now!” his mother added, leaving the two alone in the living room.

A thick, oppressive blanket of silence covered the room. Joe and Ann were alone, much like they'd so often been during work. The situation was different now though. They weren't at work, they were in a casual setting, the privacy of his own home. He'd been given permission to do the things he'd wanted to do since meeting the colossus of a woman, but was she serious?

“Well?” Ann asked, pointing a finger to her feet.

Joe was so eager to begin he nearly tripped over himself. He couldn't believe this moment was really happening. Was it possible he was still asleep, and this was all a dream? Maybe he was imagining things? What if he had just gone insane after being fired, and this was all a fever dream? What if he'd passed in his sleep, and this was his personal version of heaven?

“We may not be on the clock, but I can still terminate you. Get. Moving.” Ann said, narrowing her eyes.

Almost skipping to the coffee desk, Joe took in the sights, sounds, and smells all around him. The back of his mind was wondering over her last statement though. She'd threatened him with termination. Did that mean he wasn't really fired? Thinking back, she'd never outwardly said he was fired, only told him to leave. What if he was just given the rest of the day off and he'd taken her tone to mean he was fired?

“I don't want a repeat of Thursday, so I'll take my own shoes off, thank you very much.” Ann said derisively. “I still find it hard to believe your tiny, pathetic, frail, weak, worthless body took more than a minute to remove a single shoe.” She added venomously, leaning forward to undo the straps on her sandals.

The sounds of leather rubbing against leather filled the air, and Joe could only watch open-mouthed as every loosened strap seemed to make the foot look bigger. It swelled outwardly from its confines, like an explosion trying to be contained with mere leather straps. It took Ann mere seconds to undo all three clasps on the first sandals, a task Joe knew would have taken him several minutes. She may have been kindly offering him the chance to make his dreams come true, but she still held little regard for his feelings in the process.

When finished, her huge hands popped her feet free from the sandal's restrictions, and she wiggled her toes. No longer constrained by the monstrous straps, they enjoyed the wider range of movement made available with the removal of the sandal. Taking a moment to press her fingers into her own sole, she sighed in pleasure before setting to work on her other sandal. She motioned for Joe to stand before her, and he quickly stood in between Ann and the coffee table.

“Before you begin, Joe. There's something I want to see, so stand still.” She said while leaning forward. Slamming the heel of her bare foot onto Joe's own tiny toes, she rest her foot on the front of his legs, smiling as he held in a pained shout.

“I've just been wondering how big my feet are in comparison to your entire body...” She said, her voice trailing off. What she saw clearly pleased her, and Joe was too timid to look down and see how big they were himself. He thought back to the first day on the job, where he'd noticed they were bigger than his head. How much bigger though?

“Feel that?” Ann asked, pressing her toes into Joe's leg.

Joe could feel butterflies in his stomach at the sensation of the pads of Ann's toes rubbing into his leg. They felt so soft, and smooth, and he wanted to press his face into them. More importantly than any of that though, was where her toes were touching.

Higher than his knee!

“Did some math the other day, and found out my feet are just over a quarter of your miserable height. Isn't that grand?” Ann asked, smiling devilishly as she curled her toes to rub Joe's knee. “I just had to see for myself. Now get on the other end of this coffee table, so you can do the job right.”

Not wasting any time, Joe ran away from Ann's toes, and approached the opposite end of the coffee table. The wooden surface reached up to his waist, and he felt positively minuscule thinking about the event that had just transpired. Her foot was more than a quarter of his height! It was unreal.

While admiring the size, and beauty of the foot, he heard the right sandal come loose, and decided that beginning immediately would be for the best. Climbing the table quickly, he sat on the edge, with Ann's foot standing directly between his legs. There were a scant few inches between his chest and the towering foot, and he resisted the urge to hug it like a long lost lover.

Regardless, it was time. The moment of truth. The one thing he'd wanted since he'd first seen those grand feet. He breathed deeply, the hot air fueling his desires.

Grabbing the sides of Ann's foot with both hands, Joe was nearly kicked off the table as her feet twitched in response. He'd managed to hold on though, and poured all his strength into his arms, working his thin, delicate hands into the expanse of sole nearly pressing into his chest. It felt just as he'd always imagined. The soft, pliant, fragrant skin was in his hands, and leaning forward, he rubbed his cheek into the sole, enjoying the warmth of her skin.

Ann observed it all from above, as her tiny worker began his new job at her feet.

Lost in the world of Ann's left foot, Joe was surprised to feel a huge, humid appendage tap his side. Realizing he'd not lavished any attention onto her right foot, he took the moment to hug the left foot into his chest with one arm, and used his right to begin work on the unattended wall of foot. Slowly, calmly, Joe moved his head closer to the foot, and without bothering to seek approval, pressed his lips into the odorous sole.

Just as soon as he'd made contact, a loud, ridiculing laugh rang out from Ann.

“Is that REALLY the best you can do?” She asked, laughing hysterically. “I could barely feel ANY of that! I mean, I knew you were weak, but WOW!” She said, her feet kicking back and forth from laughter, knocking Joe off the table.

“That was AWFUL. You looked like you were really into it, but, wow. I mean... wow.” Ann continued, shaking her head in complete, utter disappointment.

Joe was on the verge of tears from Ann's taunting. He had been putting all his strength into it, and thought he was doing a good job. Great, even! She was supposed to be showering him with praise, not belittling his mightiest efforts.

“I didn't say stop.” Ann suddenly said, the humor in her voice gone.

The last thing Joe wanted to do was continue trying to please this ungrateful woman, but his fear of Ann was far greater than his own self-respect. Moving back to the coffee table, he resumed his previous assignment, but the only thing he felt in his mind now was a severe sense of bitterness at the giantess. He'd poured his soul into the task, and she'd stomped all over it with no regard for his feelings.

“Still can't feel a thing itty-bitty Joey!” Ann laughed, lifting a foot out of his hands and pressing the sole into Joe's face. “I'll just have to leave if you can't do this one little thing for me!” she teased.

For the first time since he'd met Ann, Joe was beginning to feel a new emotion towards her. Anger. Every man had his breaking point, and she had just breached his. With anger flaring in his body, he tried the task once more, resorting to outright punches on the soles.

Ann watched his outburst, a wide smile on her face.

“At least I can feel THAT.” She said, kicking Joe off the foot he'd attached himself to. “So, I think I'll give you ONE more chance. But that's all you're getting.” She said, standing from the seat, taking a moment to stretch.

Joe's anger subsided for the moment. She was giving him another shot! She'd seen his anger, and responded in turn! Maybe there was something between the two of them after all.

“Ok, and remember, this is your last chance. Got that, Joe?” Ann asked, smiling.

Nodding silently, Joe stood from the floor again, rubbing the side of his aching head.

“Good.” Ann said, before laying on the love seat she'd just been sitting in. Her body was far too long for such an act, and nearly half of it was hanging off of one side. More importantly though, her feet were resting on the opposite armrest, awaiting Joe's ministrations.

Dusting himself off, Joe moved to the end of the love seat with Ann's feet, and sat on the arm rest. Both of her feet lay in his lap, each longer than his small thighs. The measurement Ann had done earlier still rang in his head while he felt those feet in his lap.

“I can barely feel you there. What's wrong, Joe? Are size twenty-two, fourteen-and-a-half-inch feet a bit too much for you to handle?” Ann asked, placing extra emphasis on her extraordinary measurements. “Get started or I'm leaving.” She ordered.

Joe couldn't believe it. He was just considering how to ask her how big her feet were exactly. Did she have extrasensory powers? Could Ann read minds? How did she know that he was wondering that? Was it just coincidence? His heart was pumping so hard he feared he would have a heart attack.

Trying to ignore the questions, Joe set to work on the feet in his lap. The toes were pointed to his chest this time, and he cupped them in his fingers, squeezing strongly. Moving forward, he pressed his palms into the sole, watching them get sucked up like quicksand in the flesh of Ann's feet. He couldn't believe something this soft and well cared for was on the body of such a real-life Goddess. What was her secret? How did she do it?

“You're doing even worse now, Joe. Good to know I was right about your worthlessness though.” Ann said, lifting a leg and brushing his chin with her big toe.

Determined to prove the woman wrong, he redoubled his efforts, pressing his elbows into Ann's skin now. The toes wriggled in satisfaction, raising Joe's spirits. It was tiring work, pleasing such a powerful woman, but it was definitely worth it.

The room was silent for almost a minute. A strong sweat was forming all over Joe's body, and Ann still hadn't offered a single word of encouragement. He didn't need it though, her body was showing that she was enjoying it.

Then, an alarm sounded, and it was coming from him! Joe had been carrying his phone in his pajama pockets, and now the automatic alarm for 9:00 A.M. was going off, shattering the silent moment.

Ann growled in annoyance.

Quickly reaching into his pockets, Joe grabbed his phone. He pulled it out too quickly, as his fingers, slick with sweat that was not entirely his own, dropped the phone. Like it was happening in slow motion, he watched his phone fall onto the huge, exposed sole, and bounce slightly, causing a light ripple in the flesh. Kinetic energy used up, it landed again, sinking into the skin just a bit.

“You were doing a poor job anyway. That's enough for now.” Ann said with a laugh, the slight movements of her feet bouncing the tiny phone around them. “Too little too late, little man. I'm leaving. I guess this trip was a waste after all.” She laughed, kicking Joe off the arm rest.

Hitting the floor hard, Joe could only watch as his phone fell to the ground beside him, and Ann stood from the small seat. Before he could do anything to stop it, Ann took a step in Joe's direction, her foot falling directly onto his small phone. He wanted to ask her to move, but his throat was dry.

A light creaking could be heard as Ann's toes splayed on the ground. A loud, terrible crunch rang through the room, punctuated with another laugh from above as Joe winced.

“Oops.” Ann said sarcastically, twisting her titanic foot on the phone's grave. “You should watch where you leave your things Joe, you never know if something, or someone, will find itself under my feet.” She said, teasingly hovering a foot over Joe's face a moment, before moving back to her sandals.

Rising half-heartedly, Joe could only watch as she sealed the feet of his dreams back into their sturdy leather cages. Finally, Ann stood to her full, mind-blowing height again, and stretched her limbs after the poor massage she'd been given. Turning to face Joe, she crouched, lowering herself until the two were eye to eye.

“I like your spirit though.” She whispered to him. “I'll be back tomorrow, and we can see how far that spirit will take you.” She winked, tapping his nose, before shoving him back to the floor.

Ann's loud, quaking footsteps shook the foundation of the house, while Joe still lay on the floor in deep confusion. He'd failed her. Not once, but twice. She said she would be back tomorrow. Why? Had his strained efforts actually impressed her? Maybe it was when he finally showed some spine, and gotten angry with her? Did he still have a chance? If he did, why was she so cruel, and uncaring of his feelings? Was she putting up a front? It didn't make any sense.

For seemingly the hundredth time that day, Joe climbed back to his feet. The living room was empty, but the only thing that mattered right now was the internal strife in his mind. Half of him was giddy that he still had a chance, and couldn't wait for Ann's visit tomorrow. The other half was still hurting deeply from her mocking, and the complete disregard she held for his feelings and belongings.

Collecting the remains of his broken phone, Joe left the living room and returned to his own. Closing the door behind him, he climbed back into bed. His efforts, though brief, had tired him out, and he wanted the chance to nap, and regain his strength. Maybe he could ask his parents for their opinion on his dilemma.

Shaking his head, Joe decided against that. This is an issue he would have to deal with himself. He wanted to be more independent, and he wouldn't be doing that if he asked his mother and father for tips with everyday life.

Sleep came to Joe quickly, as he lay under the covers, and his dreams were filled with visions of giant feet, stomping and crushing his home, and chasing him. Still, it was somehow pleasant, and not at all nightmarish.
Day 7 by Emma Gear
Joe lay in bed, as the toll of another restless night weighed on his psyche. The sun had been up for around an hour now, but he couldn't bring himself to go back to sleep. Ann was going to visit again today, but hadn't said when. A proper night of sleep would help him perform his best for whatever humiliating task the day had in store, but he was too afraid of missing her visit entirely to have slept much. Paranoia gripped him as he lay in bed wide awake. He wasn't quite sure what to expect.

The smell of cooking food wafted into Joe's room, and tickled his nose. He was grateful that hunger wasn't an issue at the moment, or he'd have been at the table with his parents. They'd ask questions, wanting to know more about Ann. When did they meet? How did they start dating? Joe didn't have answers, and didn't feel properly equipped to make them up on the fly either.

Tossing and turning, Joe tried to make himself comfortable in bed, when a series of loud knocks were heard from his home's front door. Heart soaring, Joe instantly leaped out of bed, becoming a light-blue blur as he zipped to the door.

Quick as he was, his mother had somehow reached the door first. She opened it slowly, and Joe could see his mother shrink back upon seeing who was at the door. Turning nervously, she was grateful to see that Joe was present, and she wouldn't have to go find him.

“It's Ann, Joe. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.” She said, chuckling nervously before briskly walking away.

The door flew open, bringing with it a cool gust of wind, and Ann herself. Crouching, she stepped through the door frame, stopping halfway when she noticed Joe. Not bothering to stand, she smiled at the short man, addressing him like a child.

“Still in your pajamas?” She asked, stifling a laugh. “Come on, we're going to an old gym I own. Get dressed to work out, I'll be waiting in the car for no more than five minutes. If you're late, consider this, 'Relationship'” over.” She said, using finger quotes and winking.

Saying nothing else, she turned around, stepped back outside, and strode to her car.

Not giving it any further thought, Joe scurried back to his room. Quickly changing out of his pajamas, he nearly jumped into a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. Lacing up a pair of sneakers, he bolted straight for the dining room.

“Ann and me are going to get something to eat instead!” Joe shouted, having made up the excuse on the spot. He crossed his fingers, praying that his parents would buy it, and not dwell on his claim.

“Sure, sure, we'll see you later.” Joe's father said, never looking down from the newspaper he was reading.

“Have fun.” His mother added from the next room over.

No sooner had Joe heard the words that he was sprinting out the front door, slamming it shut behind him. The crisp winter air was chilly, and he considered going back for a jacket. A quick look at the car only feet away quashed this thought, and he continued over to it instead.

Reaching the car, he heard the soft click of doors unlocking, and opened the passenger side. It was just as sleek and elegant on the inside as it was on the outside, and his small body sank into the plush leather chair. The car's heater was on, making the interior toasty, and Joe wordlessly closed his eyes, thinking now would be a good time to rest.

Unfortunately he was far too excited for that, and his mind began to burn with curiosity as the car began its journey. There were so many questions he wanted to ask Ann, and right now seemed to be the perfect time. It was just the two of them. A completely private setting. No risk of anyone walking in on their conversation at all. He wanted to ask about his employment status. He wanted to know why she was allowing him to indulge in his fantasies while receiving nothing in return. He wanted to know why she'd bought the home he lived in.

Joe wanted to know a lot of things, but Ann sat in stony silence as she drove. He was too scared to initiate a conversation, and was beginning to regret jumping into the car so quickly. What if things here didn't pan out so well? What if this was some kind of a trap?

The pair sat in silence. Joe's mind continued to thirst for answers, with Ann unaware of his need for information. Time seemed to slow in that speeding car, as the long, uneventful ride was beginning to wear on Joe's patience. He was hoping for Ann to break the silence somehow, but it never happened.

“Wake up. We're here.” Ann said, placing a huge palm on Joe's shoulder, and shaking him awake. He hadn't realized he'd fallen asleep, and yawned widely. Taking a moment to look around, he could see that the car was parked in a rather empty lot. Opening his side of the vehicle, he stepped out and shivered violently. The chilly air was a bit of a shock after relaxing in that warm car, and Joe exhaled on his hands, trying to generate some heat.

“How do you like it?” Ann asked, beaming with pride.

The building was massive. It stretched out far larger than Joe thought a gym should, and he could feel his jaw drop just taking in its full size. Did she really own this place? Just how much money did this woman have?

“Come on.” Ann said, walking to a set of double glass doors. Pushing them open, Ann walked in, and the shivering man followed behind closely.

To Joe's relief, the building was warm, and he was surprised to discover that it was quite a bit smaller on the inside than it had appeared from the outside. Maybe most of the extra real estate was for showers, or other amenities that weren't on display on the main floor. The occasional person was scattered here and there, but they paid the strange couple no mind as they were more focused on their own routines.

“Well! Let's do this!” Ann said, excitement evident in her voice as she zipped down her jacket, and slipped out of it. “He's with me!” She said, tossing the jacket to a very surprised clerk.

Joe watched Ann slide that zipper down with his eyes wide. Beneath the jacket was a short tanktop, exposing her belly. It stretched drum-tight around her firm breasts as she inhaled the air of the gym deeply. A pair of wristbands and short shorts completed the look, and he took a moment to appreciate her form as she turned to face him. Taking a moment to crouch, she made sure the laces on her plain, white sneakers were still tied before addressing Joe again.

“Alright, we're going to warm up first. Keep up now.” Ann said, jogging to the back of the gym, where a pile of rubber mats was stacked. Joe struggled to keep up, his short legs covering a significantly smaller distance with each step.

“We're gonna use the same mat. It's easier that way.” Ann said, taking one from the stack and dropping it on the floor. Then, without any warning, she fell face forward onto the gym mat, catching herself with her palms, and immediately transitioned into rapid pushups.

Piecing things together, a bad feeling began to form in the pit of Joe's stomach about the trip he'd agreed to. There was no way he'd be able to keep up with Ann in anything involving physical competition, and there was no way she'd make any attempt to hide this fact. He was in for some humiliation, and was already formulating excuses to go home early.

“Forty-nine! Fifty!” Ann announced, standing up smoothly. A light sheen of sweat beginning to form on her body. Her breathing rate was increased, but she seemed none the worse for wear.

“Now you go.” She directed, smiling and setting her hands on her hips.

Acting as told, Joe lowered himself to the mat slowly. He could see the outline of Ann's palm prints on the rubber surface, and out of curiosity, set his own hands in the center of them. The prints were still warm, and extended far beyond the tips of his fingers.

Then, Joe attempted his first pushup. While he was very light, this also meant he was lacking in muscle mass, and his arms shook wildly with the effort of his first lift. Continuing slowly, a strained sweat started to form on his forehead before he'd even finished his third, and his arms felt like they were made of liquid fire.

“Keep it up. Those first two don't count because of poor form, but I think you may be onto something with this one.” Ann said, grinning wickedly. “How about if I remind you how to do them, before you embarrass yourself further.” She offered, getting into position over Joe.

Thankful for the break, Joe let his arms collapse, and fell to his face. He wanted to take a moment to lay there and get some rest, but could already imagine Ann scolding him for not moving out of the way fast enough. Slowly turning to his back, Joe enjoyed his moment of comfort a moment longer, when Ann's immense body came falling like a meteor onto his small frame.

Bracing himself for impact, Joe knew this would end with a few broken bones.

With no regard for the person beneath her, Ann caught herself, and demonstrating how to properly do pushups. She'd come too fast for Joe to get out of the way, and he was now imprisoned beneath her immense form, her arms serving as bars for the prison that held him. Making things even more awkward, Ann's breasts were mauling his head, wobbling about in her shirt teasingly and constantly blotting his view. In a brief moment of lucidity, he noticed that a strap from Ann's tank top had slipped from her shoulder. Just the thought of what this could lead to brought an unwanted tightness in Joe's pants, especially given how rapidly her body was rubbing on his.

“Like! This! It's! Easy! Joe!” Ann shouted, picking up her pace. “Don't! Work! Too! Hard! Though! We're! Just! Getting! Started!” She ordered, taking a moment to rest.

Joe wanted to listen to Ann's advice. He really did, but was far too distracted with the flesh mauling his face to pay attention. So it naturally came as a surprise when she suddenly stayed in the down position, her huge body smothering his against the mat. Enjoyment rapidly settled into a panic for air, and Joe's flailing limbs were doing little to free him.

“Good start.” Ann announced finally, pushing herself up and standing to her feet again. “You need to work on your upper body strength a bit Joe, so stand up! The bench press awaits!” Ann said happily, wiping her forehead and walking to one of the empty benches scattered around the gym's floor.

Paralyzed in disbelief, it took Joe a minute to fully recover from Ann's battery of his face, and stand on wobbly legs. Though she had already walked off, he took some initiative himself and picked up the used mat, placing it back on top of the stack.

“Hurry up Joe!” Ann shouted, already laying on the too-small bench. “We'll just use the bar, since we wouldn't want you hurting those twigs you call arms.” She laughed, grabbing the empty bar with both hands and making the entire thing look quite small.

The bench press had always been a demeaning activity for Joe. He had trouble lifting the bar alone, it weighing almost half as much as he did. He couldn't fight it though, Ann's eyes were so bright and eager, ready to force him into this activity if he fought back.

“Joe!” Ann snarled as she sat up, the friendliness in her demeanor vanishing in an instant. “The bench press requires a spotter! Even if I'm only demonstrating, you need to follow the rules! So get back there!” She ordered, laying her head back down on the mat.

Frightened, Joe moved behind the bar, and placed his hands in between Ann's own. He knew his assistance wasn't necessary, but was too afraid of her wrath to bring this fact up.

“Good.” Ann said, satisfied with Joe's willingness to please. “Now, there's a rhythm to this Joe. Inhale on your way up, exhale on your way down.” Ann said, easily lifting the iron bar. She made it look simple, and feeling the metal in his hands made Joe begin to wonder. Maybe he'd be able to do it now? The last time he'd lifted weights was in high school, and he had a few years on him since then. Maybe he could show off to Ann by shattering her expectations, and lifting that bar!

“And that's all there is to it.” Ann proclaimed, setting the bar back on its rungs. “Now you try.” She said, leaving the cushion.

With a deep breath, Joe lay on the moist bench. Adrenaline rushing through his veins, he knew this was it. He would prove himself with this, he had to. With a deep breath, he raised his hands to the bar, and wrapped his fingers around it tightly. Ann's torso appeared above, serving as his spotter, while he lifted the bar as high as he could.

Arms shaking with the weight, Joe steeled his nerves, intent on proving his ability. Lowering the bar to his chest, Ann watched with a bored expression far above, bending over slightly to watch him struggle. Her breathing was still a little labored from her warmup, and the sweet minty scent of her breath was quite pleasant.

Determined to prove himself, he shut his eyes, and with a burst of power, lifted the bar! Ann gasped, taken aback, while Joe's confidence soared, feeling as if he could do anything. Truthfully, it took all his power to lift that bar even once, but a few years ago, he wasn't even able to do that! Maybe there was hope for him yet!

With a wide smile, Joe opened his eyes, seeking approval from Ann, but found she wasn't standing over him anymore. In a panic, he turned his head sideways, quickly spotting her standing at the end of the iron bar. In her hands, a round metal plate, and she gave him a sly grin. Silently praying she wouldn't do it, they were left completely unanswered as she slipped the plate onto the end of the bar. Not prepared for the extra weight, he leaned in that direction violently, and would have dropped the entire thing, had Ann not caught it with one hand.

“So you're not quite up to sixty-five pounds yet. Good to know.” She said, unimpressed as she easily plucked the bar from Joe's arms and slipped it back on the rack. “One more machine to warm up on, then we'll REALLY get going!” She said, licking her lips like a predator.

Rubbing his sore shoulders, Joe sat up, following after Ann silently. His moment of triumph had been dashed, and now he was going to have to follow her to a new arena of humiliation. What impossible task would she force him into now? Maybe they would race on a treadmill, first person to a mile wins. Maybe he'd have to sit on an exercise bike, and be mocked when his legs weren't quite long enough to make the full rotation required.

“Leg presses!” Ann announced once they reached the machine. Stepping to the side, she modified the amount of weight on the machine in secret, before turning to face Joe again. “With this you'll get stronger quads, hamstrings, and most importantly...” She said, trailing off as she moved back to where Joe stood. “...a better gluteus maximus!” She finished, crouching to slap Joe's rear.

“Now go for it!” She cheered, lifting Joe and dropping him into the machine. “I set the machine to 200 pounds. Leg muscles are strong, so I'm sure you can pull this off despite your... disgraceful performance at the bench press.” Ann said, laughing.

Ignoring her snide remark, Joe made himself comfortable on the cushion, and placed his sneakers on the large metal plate. All he had to do was push forward on the plate, and that would lift the weights to his side. Telling himself it would be simple, he pushed his legs forward with a display of strength that felt positively herculean to the small man.

Silence. The weights weren't even nudged with Joe's effort. Ann shook her head in disappointment, sighing audibly. Desperate to prove himself, Joe removed his feet, and then kicked them both into the metal plate at once, hoping to at least make a dent in the amount of weight she'd set for him.

Again the weights stood still, however now the bottoms of Joe's feet were sore the force he'd put into kicking the machine. Shaking his legs in an attempt to ease the pain, Joe tried to laugh it off nervously, before finding himself plucked from the seat all over again.

Placing him on the floor, Ann wordlessly took the seat next, and placed her incomparably larger feet onto the metal plate. The huge tennis shoes looked like they'd only brushed the plate, when the sound of the weights clinking and rising was heard. Upon hearing the sounds, her eyes narrowed, boring holes into Joe.

“I was hoping the machine was broken. Thought maybe it was stuck on a higher setting. But it's not.” Ann said, sighing sadly. “Go increase the weight, I can't even look at you right now I'm so disappointed.” She ordered, turning away from Joe.

Filled with a deep sadness, he nonetheless did as he was told. Moving to the opposite side of the machine, he found the stack of metal plates. Each was labeled as one-hundred pounds, and sure enough, a metal rod was slid into the second weight. Slipping the rod out, he moved it up a notch, increasing the total to three-hundred pounds.

Hearing the rod slide back in, Ann pushed onto the metal platform again, the plates clinking with the bare minimum of effort.

“More.” She said simply, removing her feet and waiting.

Feeling a bit upset over the whole ordeal, Joe decided he'd give Ann more than she could handle. Let her see what it was like to not be able to lift something. Sliding the rod out again, he moved it up three bars this time. A staggering six-hundred pounds of weight should be enough to make even the seemingly invulnerable giantess squirm.

Repeating the action, the weights were again easily lifted, and Ann stopped after only one press. “More.” She ordered.

Stunned, Joe slipped the bar out and moved it up one further. Seven-hundred pounds of weight on the leg press. How could Ann possess such strength? Was six-hundred just too easy? Or was she only trying to show off?

“More.” Ann said again, annoyance creeping into her voice.

Hands trembling Joe did as he was told, adding yet another bar to the machine. Eight-hundred pounds. That was simply insane. Was she trying to make a point? He knew she was stronger than him, she could stop now. She might seriously hurt herself if she actually tried to lift that!

“Hmm... adequate.” Ann stated, working the machine with her thick, powerful legs. Up and down the set of weights clinked as the motion repeated. It was a beautiful display, one that hypnotized Joe.

“...Fifty. Whew.” Ann heaved, finally removing her feet from the plate. “That's all we'll need for now. Come on Joe, it's time to get serious.” she said, standing and stretching. She never looked at him while she said this, only walking to a big set of double doors hidden in a corner of the gym. Joe followed, watching her legs. He expected to see her stumble, or maybe lose balance with all the weight she'd just pressed, but her posture was perfect as ever.

“You're gonna love this.” she said while pulling a ring of keys from the pocket of her shorts, and unlocking the doors. “Spent quite a bit on it, making sure it was perfect!”

Joe grumbled to himself. Ann's excitement could only mean bad things for him, and he wanted to just go home, and end the day early.

“And, here we are!” Ann announced, opening the doors dramatically. “Beautiful, isn't it?” She asked, beaming with pride and smiling widely.

Beautiful wasn't the word Joe would ascribe to it. Chilling seemed much more appropriate, in every context. This room wasn't as warm as the main gym, but it seemed every bit as large as the rest of the building. The walls were lined with punching bags, speed bags, and gymnastic equipment.

It was the centerpiece of the room that really sent a chill down Joe's spine though. A large, squared ring was set up, with three ropes covering all sides. Was he going to be forced into a boxing match with Ann? There was no way he could put up much of a fight, and she was more likely to kill him than get anything worthwhile out of a match!

Sure enough, Ann grabbed one of Joe's arms, and literally dragged him with her as she ran to the canvas ring. Even while standing on the ground, the top of Ann's head looked to be only an inch or so from the height of the middle rope! Joe, on the other hand, could tell that the top of his head looked about even with the ring's canvas surface.

“Standard issue wrestling ring. Twenty by twenty feet, each rope is twenty inches apart, and the apron is fifty-four inches high.” Ann said proudly. “Now that we've got some adrenaline from that warmup, you and me are gonna spar.” She added, patting Joe on the shoulder.

Wrestling? So she wasn't going to beat him into a pulp, only force him into painful submissions? While this wasn't what Joe had expected the instant he saw that ring, it provided him no comfort. All the warming up had been leading to this. She'd showed up at his home, plucked him from it's safety, and brought him to this gym he'd never set foot in. Why? For a physical contest between the two of them, and it didn't take a genius to figure out who had the advantage.

Grabbing the top ropes for support, Ann took a giant step up to the apron, then pushing down on the top rope, stepped over it and into the ring itself. Unconcerned with Joe, she bounced in the ring a bit, punching the air to pump herself up for their match.

Closing his eyes, Joe uttered a silent prayer. He had no faith that he would escape this ring without some kind of injury. Still, he at least prayed that he would survive the encounter, as Ann's increasing levels of distaste were beginning to make him fear for his life. Then, gathering what little courage he could spare, he backed up, and with a running start, slid into the ring under the bottom ropes.

“That's the spirit!” Ann said, while cracking her knuckles. “Now remember, we're just sparring, so go easy on me!” She laughed, continuing to bounce on the heels of her feet.

Joe nodded in agreement, bringing forth another burst of laughter from Ann.

“Alright, Joe.” She snickered. “Let's have a clean match. Ready?”

“Yes.” Joe said, narrowing his eyebrows, in an attempt to play along.

“Good.” Ann smiled. “Since I'm feeling charitable, I'll let you have the first attack! Let's see what you've got Joey boy.”

Gritting his teeth, Joe crouched slightly, just like he'd seen people do when playing football. Then, with all the effort he could muster, charged forward, and delivered a devastating shoulder block to Ann's left thigh. A sharp pain ran through Joe's shoulder, as his attack didn't have quite the impact he was hoping for, instead causing Ann to giggle slightly.

Knowing it was impossible, but wanting to at least give a show, Joe wrapped his arms around the thick thigh. Hugging the huge leg tightly, he pressed his head into Ann's belly and attempted to push over the colossus of a woman standing over him. No progress was made, and he instead only strained his back, adding to the pain from his shoulder.

“I think that's about enough.” Ann said humorlessly, lifting the leg Joe was hugging so tightly. The man's weight was barely even noticeable, and she took this time to hook her thumb into the back of Joe's shorts. Yanking up violently, he lost his grip on Ann's thigh, and was steadily raised until he was looking the giantess in her eye. She smiled, and he ineffectually swiped at the long arm holding him out of reach.

Her lips curled into a smile, and she planted a wet kiss on his forehead. Moving the puny man high over her head, and supporting his chest with her other arm, she held the struggling prize aloft like a trophy.

Then, she tossed him up. Only a few inches.

Joe felt the huge hands release their grip on him, and it felt as if time had slowed. Fearing the worst, he jerked his head down, watching Ann's ponderous form step out of the way slowly. She had no intent on catching him in his ten foot death drop.

A deafening thud echoed around the room when Joe hit the floor. A pathetic moan of pain followed soon after. The canvas ring didn't feel much softer than the hard concrete floor outside it, and he could only pray he hadn't broken any bones from the impact.

Wanting to curl into a ball and lick his wounds, Joe watched Ann's foot tap him in the chest, and force him to roll onto his back. Her sneaker then pushed his arms aside, making room for itself to stand on Joe's ribs. She wouldn't step on him like that, would she? It would break bones! Possibly even kill him!

“One!” Ann shouted. She wasn't setting her weight on his chest, she was only counting for a pin! Amidst all the pain, a feeling of satisfaction swept through Joe. He silently thanked the sadistic woman for ending the match after just one attack, and cutting this mockery of a competition short. Soon he'd be on his way home.

“Two!” Ann shouted, digging her foot further into his ribs while striking a pose for the nonexistent crowd. All that needed to happen now was the shout of three, and the day could come to a close.

“Oh, what's this!?” Ann shouted, before suddenly leaping backwards. Her immense body crashed into the canvas, causing the entire construct to shake violently. “Joe has kicked out of the pin!” She announced, while pretending to be groggy from the fall.

Of course. The back of Joe's mind had been telling him that this was too easy. He was in for the long haul, and he anxiously began creating space between him and Ann. Pushing his feet on the canvas was slow, but he was nearing the ropes, and was only inches away from falling out of the ring entirely. Maybe then he could convince Ann to cut this short, and he could claim he was too injured to continue.

“Oh no you don't!” Ann said, crawling on her hands and knees after Joe. She covered the distance in a second, and wrapped an arm around Joe's neck, using the other to keep it locked into position. Crossing her long, thick legs over the front of his torso, she applied extra pressure there, leaving only his arms free to frantically move about.

“Oh and she gets Joe in a rear naked choke! This could be devastating!” Ann shouted, imitating a color commentator.

The huge body wrapped around Joe, and he blushed violently as his form sank into her own. He struggled to break free while his head slipped between Ann's breasts again, and the strength of her arms forced his throat shut. Unprepared and frail as he was, it didn't take long for the lack of air to begin affecting him. Everything began to fade to black, and his struggles became weaker, until he simply didn't have the strength to lift his arms anymore.

Straddling the edge of consciousness, Joe resigned himself to his fate. Ann's steely grip was unbreakable. There was nothing he could do. The sounds of her grunting as she applied more pressure were muffled, and he could hear her rapidly beating heart from between her breasts.

“Oh! But Joe breaks the hold!” Ann announced, imitating a crowd's roar of excitement. She rolled back as the puny man's barely conscious form gasped for air. Though he'd never completely slipped out of consciousness, he was still far from the top of his game as he struggled for oxygen. Joe knew Ann wouldn't allow him long to rest, so he had to do something, anything to let her know this enormously one-sided competition should be cut short.

“And Ann goes on the attack again!” She screamed in her announcer voice, crawling back onto Joe and grabbing him. To an outsider it would have looked like the two forms, one large and one small, were rolling around and competing for dominance. Whoever wound up on top and could hold the position would have an advantage. The two looked evenly matched, despite all logic saying it should not have been.

In actuality, Ann was hugging the limp body to herself, rolling around the way she'd seen so many actual wrestlers do. The competition looked fierce, but Joe wasn't actually contributing to the flailing movements his body was forced into. He tried weakly asking her to stop, but his vocal chords were strained, likely from the force Ann had exhibited when compressing them.

The back-and-forth continued for minutes, Ann's body growing increasingly hot and her intensity slowly growing. Joe prayed she would be satisfied soon, and much to his relief, found this prayer answered. The hold on him was released, and he immediately tried to curl back into a fetal position, his entire body in pain.

Before he was allowed any recovery time, Ann's monstrous, powerful legs wrapped around his neck. Fearing for his life, Joe felt adrenaline flood his system, and he tried everything he could possibly think of to escape. He hadn't enjoyed his near knockout before, and the extreme strength exhibited by those legs made him fear what they'd do to his fragile neck.

“Oh my God! Ann has him in her signature move, the scissor lock! She'll kill him! She'll kill him!” Ann shouted while she tightened her hold on Joe's throat. The back of his head was resting comfortably between her legs, but when she clenched her thick, meaty thighs like a clamp, that small comfort evaporated. All sound became muffled in an instant, and Joe's tiny fingers pressed against the thighs, hoping to free himself. For the second time in that ring, Joe felt his senses begin to dull.

“Oh my God! Ref call the match! She's going to kill him if that hold isn't released soon!” Ann announced, leaning back on her hands. It was an easy position to hold him in, and Joe would need the jaws of life to break her impossibly strong hold.

Though he couldn't see it, Ann smiled down at the man losing consciousness between her legs. There was nothing quite as beautiful as watching the spark of life fade from someone's eye, in her opinion. Joe's movements became spastic, and the lock was tightened further in response.

Weak hands continued flimsily scratching at those thighs, trying to pry them free from his head. It was impossible, and the world only continued to grow more black. In his final conscious moments, Joe vaguely felt Ann bend forward, and lift one of his legs. He could see the silhouette of her belly and breasts over him, and he vaguely heard what he thought was Ann counting to three.

Then, Joe lost consciousness.

“Wake up, Joe.” A soft, soothing voice called to him, followed by a rough slap to the face. “I could have killed you, but I made an effort not to.”

Groggily, Joe opened one eye, looking at his surroundings. Though Ann was still in her regular outfit, and shiny with the sweat of her workout, they were no longer in the ring. Turning his head slowly, he recognized his location as the interior of Ann's car, a tremendous relief to the boy.

“I won.” Ann smiled, pushing Joe so he could sit up in his seat. “You're going to spend the night at my place. I already let your folks know, and we can practice some more high impact maneuvers on a soft bed, rather than the hard canvas!” She said with a happy smile while starting the car.

Heart sinking even lower than he previously thought possible, Joe seriously questioned his attraction to this woman. She cared so little for his own well being that she'd nearly killed him twice now for her own amusement. She was downright kidnapping him from home, and freely using her superiority to ensure there was no argument. All this for what? A job? The chance to worship her perfect form, and even then, only to get mocked over it? Not mentioning his actions to his parents?

“C-Can I just go home?” Joe wheezed. Speaking was still difficult, but he hoped his helplessness would aid him for once. If she had a compassionate bone in her body, she would recognize his sincerity, his sadness. She would think of what Joe wanted for once, and not herself.

The car pulled over, slowing to a stop.

“What was that, Joe?” Ann asked, her fingers tightening on the steering wheel.

Joe couldn't believe it. She didn't even want to grant him this one thing. She seemed insulted that he would even ask!

“I want go home!”

Joe was stunned. Did he say that? Had he finally stood up to the woman? Would she respect him now? Would he get to go home? He could just explain what happened to his parents, and maybe get the police involved. She would pay for what she'd put him through. He didn't care about how huge, and gorgeous the woman was anymore, he just wanted to go home!

Silently, Ann leaned to the side, reaching for the glove compartment. Joe cringed as her torso slid in front of his body, afraid that she was going to hit him. Pulling the compartment open, the sound of dozens of glass vials tinkling broke the relative silence. Then she reached her huge fingers inside, and pulled one of the containers out. A brown liquid sloshed inside, and Ann moved it around her fingers, closing the glove compartment after. Holding the glass tube in front of the trembling man, she rubbed the sides with her index finger.

“Do you know what this is, Joe?” Ann asked plainly.

“N-No.” Joe replied, fear for his life setting in.

“This is a chemical mixture my company came up with one day while trying to invent a more powerful deodorant. Certain... materials got involved in the mix, and it turns out that this mixture smells quite bad.” She explained, moving the tube closer to Joe's face. “It has an extremely unusual side effect though, would you like to know what that is?”

“I-I'm sorry.” Joe apologized fearfully.

“It shrinks people, Joe. If ingested, it shrinks them down, down, down...” She said, softly, sliding a finger down Joe's forehead. “Until they're only a few inches in height. Do you know how easy it is to dispose of an inch high worker, Joe?”

Heart pounding, Joe couldn't believe the words coming from Ann. He wanted to escape, but found himself frozen in terror.

“Now, I said, we're going to my home for the night. You said no, you'd rather go to your own home. Do you know what that is, Joe?” Ann nearly whispered.

Exploding with energy, Joe unbuckled his seat belt, and tried to open the door on his side of the car. It was locked. He reached to unlock it manually when Ann's huge hands grabbed him, pulling him closer to her. With one arm she held him in place, and opened the small glass vial. Then, squeezing his cheeks, she forced his mouth open. Still he fought back, trying to shake his head, but he was still just as helpless against Ann as ever.

Then, the hot liquid hit his tongue.

He choked it down, trying desperately not to. His flailing feet and hands hit Ann and her car, making a bit of noise, but it did nothing to stop the burning sensation flowing through his body very, very quickly.

“It's insubordination, Joe.” Ann smiled, ensuring that every drop fell into his open mouth.

Eyes wide with panic, Joe continued to flail, praying that someone, anyone, would rescue him from this situation.

“...And insubordination is grounds for termination.” Ann added, smiling contentedly.

For the second time that day, Joe blacked out.
Day 8 by Emma Gear
In a sudden, intense panic, Joe's eyes shot open.

Darkness.

Deathly afraid, Joe squinted, trying to adjust his eyes. His final moments of sentience constantly replayed in his mind, each time more vivid than the last. Ann had forcibly fed him something. She'd said it was to shrink him. That was impossible, right? Joe knew it should've been, but Ann had seemed awfully convinced that it was the truth.

“...W-What...?” Joe asked, suddenly not understanding what was going on at all anymore.

It had taken awhile for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, but they had, and the sights didn't make any sense. Based off the silhouette of the room, and the layout, it looked like he was... back at home?! How was that possible?

Feeling a bit too cool, he patted himself down, and found he was completely nude. What was going on? Had he gone to sleep naked? Why would he have done that? What if he'd been drugged? That could explain his fever dream, and why it seemed like there were so many strange things going on!

Looking around further, a sense of comfort ran over him. Beneath a nearly impenetrable cloak of darkness, he could make out his twin-sized bed exactly as he'd left it. The small table with a lamp next to his bed was where it should be, and he could make out the shape of the door to the living room from where he stood. It was all so comforting. So.. familiar.

Feeling around the walls, Joe reached the light switch, and flicked it up. Nothing. Looking around, some more, he noticed an extra dark spot on the ceiling, just above where he'd woken up. It had seemed so realistic, but what if it wasn't? What if there was some sort of natural disaster while he had slept? Something crashed through the roof of his room, knocking him out, along with the power! It was a long shot, but it made more sense than the impossible.

A sudden worry hit Joe like a train, as he began to question his family's safety. Were they caught up in whatever knocked him out too? Had they escaped, thinking him dead? He had to find them! He quickly ran to his room's door, feeling around for the handle.

Uncertainty consuming him, he pushed open the door, nearly falling out.

“You're finally awake.”

Joe clutched his ears and fell to his knees. The voice was Ann's, and in a millisecond all of his hopes that it was a dream were shattered. An endless plain of hardwood floor stretched in all directions, completely featureless, if not for the two titanic feet standing just outside of the door.

“I hope you like what I did with the place. It feels a bit cozier, don't you think?” Ann asked.

Frozen with terror, Joe looked up, and up, and up. Before, Ann was what he would have described as being exceptionally tall, and even then he'd viewed her as a being of deity-like status. Now though, now she was truly a titan. No longer clad in office attire, or workout clothing, she instead wore only frilly black lingerie that hugged her curves for dear life. Somehow, even in this state of undress she managed to keep an air of superiority about her though. The exquisite giantess was reminiscent of the building he'd been working in all week, and trying to fully comprehend her size only made him dizzy.

No, Joe reminded himself. She wasn't taller than normal, it was he who had to be shorter. How had she shrunk his house though? She'd needed a formula to shrink him, surely that wouldn't work on the house too? It didn't make any sense!

“I think I like your house more at this size.” Ann said, stepping forward and nudging a wall with tip of her foot and leaving a deep, toe-shaped divot in the wood. “Though since you're outside, I suppose I can get rid of it now.” She said, bending over suddenly.

Sheer panic overwhelmed Joe's body, and he ran back into his room, terrified of what Ann was planning on doing. Slamming the door shut, he locked it, though he knew it wouldn't make a difference either way. A cruel laugh echoed in the dark room, and the veil of darkness was suddenly lifted. The darker spot in the ceiling was actually a rather sizable hole, and through it he could see Ann bunch up what looked like a black piece of cloth.

“Hello down there.” Ann's voice echoed pleasantly from above, while she peered into the hole. “How'd you like that trick? I changed it from night, to day, and now I'll change it back!”

With that announcement, the vast sole of Ann's foot came down onto the hole in the roof, smothering the room under another veil of darkness. Joe knew the room wasn't safe, but it was still nerve wracking when the fragile wood of the ceiling began to creak and crack, bending under the gargantuan foot molesting it.

“So I suppose you want some explanation, don't you Joe?” Ann asked, rubbing her foot on the roof of the home, turning more of the roof into splinters. “Well, tiny, meaningless, pointless drivel like you doesn't deserve one.” She smiled, pressing a bit further, and caving in a part of the roof.

With that, Joe figured it would be better to take his chances outside, and ran back to the door, stepping out. Though exposed to Ann once again, she held one foot over his home, while he stood in the space directly between her legs. Were he not scared out of his mind, the sight would be one he'd remember fondly for ages, with the smooth columns of leg towering into the sky further than he could imagine. Those legs were almost as big as he was when full-sized, and had exponentially more power at the time as well. Now though, they were harbingers of death, and he could only view the otherwise ideal sight with mind-numbing terror.

“Although... I feel that you knowing some details would make you easier to break.” Ann said, her tone light and airy. “So, while the formula you were given only works on organisms, I've got... other methods to shrink non-living things, such as your lovely little home.”

Punctuating that explanation, Ann pressed her foot down completely, caving in a solid third of the home under her toes. Though Joe couldn't see them behind the wall and door, he could hear the toes press and crush the shattered frame of home and all his belongings into pulp.

“So, I'm in talks of building something new on the land where your home stood. Something that I would find useful. Maybe a candy shop?” Ann teased, salivating at the thought, and kicking her foot back. Crushed debris rocketed backwards, spreading across the blank floor like a fine layer of dust.

“Oh and don't worry about your parents. They were a bit fussy, but getting them to drink didn't take much effort.” Ann said wistfully, as if remembering a fond memory.

Joe's heart broke over Ann's words. Thanks to his stupid crush over this cruel, evil, woman, his entire family's lives were in danger. How was he going to get out of this? Could he even get out of this?

Bitterly, Joe realized that Ann's assumption of more information hurting him was right.

“You were out for hours. The sun's already set, so there's no time to finish everything on this beautiful Sunday.” Ann said, lifting a foot over the tiny man, and shaking her toes to knock loose bits of wood and debris. “I'd love to just step on you now, but I'd prefer to draw it out...” She said, setting her foot near Joe.

“As I'm sure you and your family will soon discover, I only keep things for as long as they're useful. And when you're no longer needed...” Ann said, crouching, her monumental body looking like the sky itself was falling onto the shrunken man. “Then you'll be disposed of...”

With that, Ann lifted her destructive right foot high into the air, and slammed it down on the rest of the tiny home. The flimsy thing exploded out from beneath her feet, sending wood flying in every direction while the blast of displaced air shot Joe a great distance away. Twisting her wide, meaty sole on the pulped remains of a nice family home, Ann's lips curled into a smile.

“...And of course, no one will ever notice!” She added, smiling demonically. “Your lives are amounting to these final moments, so learn to savor them.” She said, inhaling deeply and thrusting her prodigious chest out. A sight too erotic for words, one that Joe's mind told him should drive fear into his heart, but his body disagreed with his mind's sentiment. He didn't have the luxury of clothing to hide it now, and simply held his hands between his legs, not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

Ann smiled high above Joe, and gave him a light tap with a big toe, just wanting to see his reaction.

Skidding across the floor, Joe clutched his ribs. It had only taken one of her toes to inflict this searing pain on his fragile form. That was a fraction of a fraction of her power, and Joe still couldn't handle it, much less digest what was happening to him now. The home he'd lived in his entire life. The home he'd grown up in. He'd spent birthdays, Christmases, New Year's, and everything at. The home was as important to him as his own flesh and blood mother and father.

Now it was gone. Destroyed. Carelessly wiped out to make a point by that evil, tan, foot. Joe felt sick, and wanted to vomit, but he hadn't eaten anything all day, and could do nothing but dry heave.

“Now let's get you to bed..” Ann said, the fun in her voice gone as she plucked the insignificant man up from the floor and carried him to her eyes. Her straight face broke into an awkward smile, as she tried to stifle a laugh.

“I see you're... ahem. A little excited.” Ann taunted, before flicking the helpless man in the groin. The hard nail of her finger hit like a truck, and Joe's entire body writhed in pain instantly. He wanted to curl up into a ball, and nurse his wounds, but instead he was forced to hang by his hands while Ann's smiling face mocked him wordlessly.

“Right.” Ann said, clearing her throat, and presenting a straight face again. “You know, I'd be impressed with how long you were out cold, if it weren't further evidence of your frailty.”

Joe just took the abuse, as his prevailing thoughts began to worry him. He wanted to be scared for his parents, and he was. He wanted to keep mourning the loss of his home, and he was. Deep down, below all that though, part of him wanted to just give in, and enjoy himself at Ann's feet. She'd demonstrated that she was willing to use excessive force, and he knew that offering his body was a death wish.

“Here.” Ann said, stepping up to a dresser, and opening the top drawer. “I'll get your roommates soon.”

Though Joe wanted to dwell on what Ann meant by roommates, he was more concerned with where he'd been placed. The drawer he'd been dropped in was full of... panties. Lacy, frilly, panties. Sensory overload didn't even begin to describe how he felt, and his mind was made up in an instant. He would live in the moment. His new home was a paradise, and he just wanted to roll around the soft, silken sheets that made up his many beds.

Slapping himself on the face, Joe grew angry. He'd let his base desires take over again, when he should be trying to think of a way out of this hellish situation! His parents were out there somewhere, and needed him! Would Ann be delivering them to him? Maybe that's what she meant by roommates!

“Here's your first roommate!” Ann announced, having returned. Her face looming over the open drawer, she smiled at its tiny occupant, before dropping in a moist, well-worn sock on one end of the drawer. “And here's the other! Happy dreams.” She laughed, dropping another sock on the opposite end of the drawer, before closing it shut.

Enveloped in darkness, the air quickly grew heady, and humid. He knew it was a strange thing to focus on, but he'd recognized those socks as the same she wore when they were working out! The smell was taking over his mind, and had already tainted all the fresh air.

Trying to focus was impossible. The smell of Ann's workout filled his entire being, and the cushions he was resting on were driving him absolutely insane with desire. Joe knew he should be mad, but he'd never had much willpower, and this was a situation even the strongest-willed men would find difficult to concentrate in.

Taking deep, frequent breaths, Joe gave in to his desires, and collapsed back onto a cushion of panties. For a brief, blissful moment, he forgot all about his problems. He didn't care if he lived or died, and didn't care if Ann got away with her crimes with no repercussions. He wished the moment could last forever, and standing on shaky legs, walked in the direction of one of the moist socks.

Reaching it quickly, Joe was lost in the moment, as he held onto the soft, cottony piece of footwear. It was far, far bigger than his body, but he didn't care. He hugged the moist cotton to his body, and let it cover him completely. If this was what it was like to have Ann step on him, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe he should welcome death with open arms. Maybe a brief spot on Ann's foot was all he was really worth in life.

Having lost control of his body, he felt his hips thrust upward into the sock, while he breathed in her omnipresent scent. Opening his mouth, he sank his teeth into some of the cotton, and chewed on it violently while his rapidly beating heart circulated the foot-scented air around his body. The soft cotton was amazing, and lowering himself to this level was unbelievably humiliating.

The survival part of his brain grew quieter and quieter as Joe continued to thrust into the blanket of cotton on his body, until he finally fell asleep.

---

“Hey...” Ann's voice whispered, following it with a loud yawn. “Hey, someone wants to see you.”

Consciousness slowly returned to Joe, and he looked straight up, the open drawer looking like a great rip in the sky. Ann stood above the drawer again, looking like she'd just woken up. Wearing flannel pajamas, her hair was messy and her eyes were squinted, as if she wasn't yet used to the light. Beneath that though, she still wore that same mischievous smile.

“Look, someone wants to see you.” She said again, breaking into a giggle.

Bringing her hand up over the edge of the drawer, Joe squinted, and could make out a tiny, panicking man in Ann's fingers. He screamed in terror, only widening Ann's smile at the miniature man's plight.

It was his father!

Letting go of the sock he'd been clinging to, Joe shot up and tried to climb the smooth edges of the drawer. His father was in Ann's grasp, and he had to do something to save the man! Anything!

Ann smiled toothily at Joe's desperate struggles, and let her tongue slip from between her lips. She gave a long, languid lick to the small man she held, massaging her tongue into his head, and enjoying the symphony of panic she'd created.

Joe wanted to scream at Ann to stop, but his throat was too dry to utter anything but a hoarse shout. Desperate to save the man, he dropped to his knees, and clasped his hands together. Tears flowed down his face like a river, and he begged for his father's life as well as his dry voice could manage.

“You should always start the day with some protein.” Ann teased, moving her extended tongue beneath the man. Dropping her tiny payload onto it, she turned her lips up at the feeling of his panicked escape attempts.

Then, the tongue retreated slowly, drawing its cargo back inside the cage of shiny, white teeth.

The fear in Joe's body turned to adrenaline, and he jumped at the wall of the drawer. Again he slid off, the smooth surface proving impossible to climb. Crumpling into a heap, Joe looked up watching as his father slid into the dark wet cavern of Ann's mouth. The teeth clacked shut, leaving Joe with only a toothy smile to look at.

Ann swallowed. Loudly. Purposefully. The man didn't amount to much more than a snack, but she wanted Joe to hear the signal of his father's demise. He wasn't even a visible lump going down Ann's throat, so tiny was he.

Running her fingers down her chin, Ann caressed her smooth neck, as if massaging the man down her gullet. It wasn't necessary, just like her overly loud swallow, but she knew it would elicit a greater desperation from Joe himself.

“Not bad. I could go for seconds.” Ann said, before yawning widely into the drawer. Her smooth lips parted, and the vast den of her mouth slid over Joe. Extending her tongue again, she let a bit of her saliva drip down onto the man and cover him before closing her mouth and standing up.

“I should get ready for work.” She said to the tightly curled up man in her drawer before shutting him back into darkness.

With the light extinguished, Joe was swallowed by the inky blackness again, and he simply rocked back and forth in place. He wanted to go home. He wanted for none of this to have happened. He wanted to be with his mom and dad again. He wished he'd never met Ann. He wished he'd never fallen for her. He wished he hadn't left with her yesterday.

Joe sobbed. He was a broken man. He'd lost his freedom, his home, and now his father. Ann had taken everything from him, leaving him a husk, of a man. A shell of his former self.

Mentally and emotionally beaten, Joe just continued to rock in place.

---

A loud noise awoke Joe, with him not realizing he'd fallen asleep again. The images from the morning haunted him, and he tried to shut them out of his mind. Movement was occurring outside of his prison, and he tried to focus on it.

The clacking of shoes could be heard walking around the room outside. Ann was clearly back home from work, but what was she planning now? Why hadn't she already opened the drawer? Did she forget about him?

“Yeah, he didn't show up today, and didn't call in about it.” Ann said. Her voice was muffled, but loud enough for him to easily understand. “So he'll have to be terminated.”

She was on the phone! Speaking about work related things, no doubt. Joe's head shoulders sank, as a bad feeling began to form in the pit of his stomach.

“Yup. Only a week, then he misses! White people, huh?” Ann continued, laughing pleasantly. She sure seemed nicer to whoever she was talking to than she'd ever been to Joe. “Yes, just J-O-E.” She spelled to the person on the other end of the phone.

Ann was talking about him. He was fired from his job, and it would be reported as a simple absence. Of course she had no intention of letting anyone know what she'd done! Why would she report herself? It was stupid of him to hope for something like that.

Suddenly the drawer opened, and Ann's huge, beautiful hands lowered inside. Plucking him out like a crane machine, she lowered him to the floor and kicked the shoes from her feet. Walking to a jar on the top of a nearby table, she pulled out a tiny violently thrashing woman.

“He provided the wrong address too. ...Yeah... Yeah, the one he provided was land I already owned, and was going to have a sweets shop built on, actually. I know this great chocolatier.” Ann laughed into the phone while she flicked the screaming woman in her fingers.

Joe knew who the tiny woman had to be. If Ann had truly gotten both of his parents, then that would be his mom in her grasp now. He wanted to be with her, and know her comforting embrace again.

“No, that's about it. Yes, it's always sad to see a worker go, but that's business.” Ann continued. “Ok, thanks.”

With that, Ann nonchalantly dropped the woman she was holding, before turning off her phone. The minuscule scream lasted only a second, before the woman was a broken pile on the floor, directly before Ann's feet. Like hungry predators her toes moved about, ready to have their way with the injured prey directly before them.

The instant Ann's fingers released his mother, Joe ran. He knew he couldn't have possibly reached her before she hit the ground, but he couldn't live with himself if he didn't try. Though he moved as quickly as he could, the sickening crack of his mother hitting the floor rang in his ears. She screamed in pain, and Joe tripped over his own feet, the sight and sound of his anguishing mother making him feel even more helpless.

“Had to get some business taken care of.” Ann said, before stepping onto the helpless woman, and burying her form in the soft, unending flesh of her sole. “But, I did come up with a fun, new game!” She smiled.

Before Joe could fully process Ann's statement, her unoccupied foot moved over Joe, and nudged him lightly. The air around him instantly grew hot, while the foot permeated his senses. He was falling back under her spell, and Joe fearfully looked up at the sadistic, manipulative giantess.

“Now, wimpy, all you have to do is rub my feet.” Ann said, licking her lips. “If you do a good job, then your mother survives. If you don't, however...” She trailed off, and placed a bit more pressure on the prone woman.

Another loud, but still muffled screech rang from beneath Ann's other foot.

“Got it?” Ann asked.

Shaking in trepidation, Joe wasn't sure how to handle Ann's ultimatum. He had to keep her pleased by rubbing her feet. If not then... he didn't want to think about it. He couldn't even keep the colossal woman's limb-sized feet pleased when he was at his full size, how was he supposed to do that now that he could be crushed between two of her toes?!

“I guess he doesn't care.” Ann said to the woman beneath her feet sternly, rolling her around a bit.

Turning to face the object of all his desires and fears, Joe set to work. The air around him was moist, and he could feel sticky sweat begin to form on his body. Doing his best to ignore it, he stepped between Ann's big and second toe. The walls of flesh towered over him on both sides, while they came to a point directly in front of him. It was harder to breathe here, and the awe-inspiring power of her toes could be sensed. He could sense his body's desires beginning to cloud his judgment again, and Joe slammed his fists into the barrier of wet skin before him, rubbing it with all his strength.

The moisture that had accumulated there quickly got on his hands, but he did his best to ignore it. Joe alternated between tackling her toes shoulder first, and outright attacking them. He didn't know if he was making progress, but he could see, feel, and hear the toes moving in response to his work.

“I can barely feel that. Try harder!” Ann yelled down, her other foot cruelly pressing the innocent woman into her sole even more deeply. She was quite sure she felt a light snap from the latest bit of pressure, but kept this fact from the boy.

Redoubling his efforts, Joe found the task increasingly difficult to perform. Ann's sweat completely covered his body, and the feeling was entirely new to him. When she'd wrapped her body around his, he'd felt like he was under her spell, like she controlled his every movement. Now even the sweat from her body was dominating his presence, and causing his mind to enter those dark places again.

The soft flesh of her toes rubbed into him, but Joe tried to stand strong. He thought of how his doing a good job was necessary. He thought of... those feet. They were everywhere. He couldn't get away from them. He didn't want to get away from them.

Joe thought back to the black ant he'd seen. It was tiny, helpless, and Ann had crushed it without an ounce of remorse. That's just the way things went. Big things crushed little things. Strong things killed weak things. Predators consumed their prey. It was unfair, but that's how it was. He and his family were little, puny, weak. Ann and her feet were strong. She deserved the pleasure of wiping them out. It was her right.

The heat from his standing place was beginning to get to him, and Joe started breathing deeper to offset his fatigue. He smelled Ann. He felt her, saw her, heard her, and could taste her as he breathed in. She owned him. She was the boss. She made the rules. She would get rid of him if he didn't follow them.

Then, Joe gave in.

Part of his mind begged him to stop. He had to save his mother. Ever since Joe started having these thoughts about his boss, he'd always managed to shut them out, and maintain sanity. Now, his desires shut out his rational thinking and he hugged the flesh between Ann's toes. His groin moved on its own, and thrust into the ocean of feet that he was submerged in. His heart rate increased, but he could only concentrate on getting done what he wanted to get done. He thought about how tiny he was now, and his face flushed as he constantly reminded himself that he was small enough to fit between the toes of a Goddess.

No. He wasn't tiny. She was big. Massive. Monumental. A towering behemoth of beauty and power for which he had been allowed access. Her feet were like a great, wide sea. An endless frontier of moving, shifting flesh, and he was just a lost speck, desperately seeking sustenance.

Now he had struck gold, and he could feel he was getting close. Two minutes of his ceaseless thrusting into her flesh lead to a euphoric feeling through his entire body, and he fell to his knees. Ann's toes were his everything, robbing him of his own senses. She was omnipotent, and he was a speck of dust, infinitesimally small in the grand scene of her feet.

The euphoria lasted an extra minute before the toes retreated, and Joe fell to his chest, feeling the moist residue of her feet on the hardwood floor. They were proof of her presence, and she'd taken proof of his presence with her when she'd pulled her feet away.

“Well done.” Ann said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Laying on his back, Joe panted in fatigue. The reality of his situation was drifting back onto him slowly, but he couldn't wipe the goofy, pleased smile from his face. For once, he'd acted on instinct, not thinking of consequences. Things were gonna be alright. Ann had shown a remarkable amount of foresight before, maybe this was also part of her plan? Did she know he would give in?

Then, a loud, feminine shriek came from beneath Ann's other foot. Sitting up, Joe glanced at the source of the sound, craned his neck to look up at Ann's face. The giantess smiled devilishly, her grin baring her teeth at his surprise.

Slowly, cruelly, Ann's foot came down on Joe's mother like a press. The shrieks of terror and pain were quickly drowned out as the foot flesh filled her mouth, and completely muted her. Her limbs were then pinned to the floor, while the weight of the flesh covering her continued to increase. After almost a minute of the pleasant struggles, a muffled snap sounded from under Ann's toes, followed by a firm twist of the foot.

“Oops.” She said sarcastically.

Joe fell to his back, his mind broken. He'd seen too much over the past twenty-four hours to ever fully recover. If he were lucky enough to make out of Ann's room alive, it definitely wouldn't be unscathed. Mental scars that could never heal were fresh in his mind, and his eyes went dead as he finally gave up. She'd taken everything from him. There wasn't a thing she could do to make his situation any worse, so she should just crush him, and let the torturous existence that was once his life end.

“Now for round two.” Ann announced, slapping one of her feet onto Joe's body, and forcing him to lie on his back. “You know what I'm talking about.” She asked, sliding her toes up and down his legs.

Joe's face contorted into a mask of surprise when Ann's foot stepped onto his groin, and started to rub. She couldn't just end his life peacefully, she had to squeeze every last drop of humiliation from him! The toes relentlessly rubbed up and down, forcing the feelings back into his body against his will. He tried to slide back, escape the molesting digits, but the weight of the foot kept him pinned in place.

Then, he lost it all over again. A warm feeling ran throughout his entire body, and he could only gaze at the ceiling, his mouth wide open in surprise. A second later he felt the weight of the foot bear down on his legs fiercely, and he emitted a hoarse scream of pain.

“Too late.” Ann said, before rubbing her toes on him again.

With no time to rest, Joe tried once more to escape the toes. Twice over the course of a couple of minutes was far too much for any man, and he could feel sharp bolts of pain come from his crotch as the soft toes continued to work him over.

Again warmth came over Joe, and Ann's foot pressed down forcefully.

“Gotta time it just right...” Ann said, before rubbing her toes into Joe's groin. He couldn't help but find the situation intensely exciting, and it was bringing a tremendous amount of pain as she continued to drive her foot into his lower body mercilessly. Every time he finished up, it was accompanied by a painful driving of the giant foot into his body, and he prayed she would get whatever she wanted out of him soon.

A dozen failed attempts later, and Joe felt like he was on fire. There was no further pleasure to be derived from Ann's forceful foot-rape, and he just lay on his back, begging for her to stop.

Finally, it happened again. His legs were about to shake from the fifteenth failed attempt when she suddenly timed it correctly. The instant he drove his hips up, and his arousal into the soft flesh of her toe, was the same instant that she pressed down roughly, completely overpowering his ascent and driving him roughly to the floor.

A cruel smile played across Ann's lips.

The pressure compounded, and Joe braced himself. Ann's toes pressed down onto his body, while the sickening snap of cracking bone rang through Joe's ears. He prayed to every deity he could think of. He prayed that karma was real, and Ann would get hers for what she was doing here today.

“I knew I'd get it eventually!” Ann said proudly, raking her sticky toes off the man, and replacing it with her clean foot. “But I'm afraid our time has come to an end. I'm sure you were listening in on my phone conversation earlier, weren't you?” She whispered softly.

Joe didn't react.

“Hey, I'm talking to you.” Ann said, before slowly lifting her foot, and sliding it forward. The sole of her foot hovered inches above Joe's prone body, like a low flying aircraft. Tensing his body up, Joe could feel the wrinkled flesh skim his arousal, rubbing it like a washboard. It was a nerve wracking feeling, knowing that he could fit it between any one of those divots of flesh.

Then it lowered onto him.

Like a heavy blanket, the ceiling of sole pressed onto his body. Opening his mouth, Joe hoped to get a noise out, a beg for mercy, a plead to stop, something. He instead was only met with a mouthful of sole, and felt the soft skin begin to compress around his body. His lower body still ached, so he couldn't hope to escape.

“I'll release it when you're ready to cooperate.”

Buried into an endless expanse of foot was an altogether new experience. Had he not been so small it would have been something he looked forward to, but instead he found himself desperate for air. Ann's presence was all-encompassing, and as her sole conformed to his shape, increasingly harder to survive against.

“Are you ready yet?” Ann asked, before twisting her foot in place.

Beneath the foot, Joe felt one of his arms get caught in the yielding flesh. He couldn't make out the words Ann was saying, but he could feel himself going lightheaded from the lack of air. The constant pain he was in began to dull, as the foot smothering his body twisted suddenly! He felt his arm bend in a way it shouldn't have, and could feel the vibration of it snapping ripple through the flesh above him.

“Oops! I guess that means you're ready to cooperate now.” Ann said with a smile, sliding her foot from the battered and beaten man. She watched him writhe in pain, clutching his broken arm. There wasn't the slightest hint of pity towards his plight, only an excited glint as she looked over him.

Then, she lifted her foot over his body again, this time opting to slam it into the floor loudly. Another couple of snaps could be heard, and Ann's face flushed at the sensation.

Joe screamed hoarsely. He wasn't dead. She'd purposely spared him. She could have ended it, right then and there but hadn't. Instead, she'd finished the job her perfect timing had started. He could no longer feel anything below his waist, and he was afraid of looking down, to confirm what had happened to it.

“So, I was discussing your employment status. You didn't show up for work today, and didn't call in. That's grounds for... what, exactly?” Ann smiled, tapping her toes on her half-crushed captive. “We've been over this before, remember?” She said, her lips turning to a pout. It would have been almost cute, if it weren't so terrifying.

“It's grounds for termination, my lowly employee.”

With his vision fading rapidly, Joe lost every ounce of rebellion he'd held before. He shakily clasped his hands, and begged as well as a dying man could. He couldn't face death with courage. He was too weak. Too spineless. He begged Ann to spare him. Begged her to restore him to normal. He didn't want to die. He wanted his mom and dad. He wanted to be in his warm, safe bed, away from the evils of the world.

“It's been a fun ride, but all rides come to an end.” Ann winked, before lifting the sole of her foot, and sliding it over the begging man. “I appreciate the work you've done for us, but now I'm going to have to terminate you. Your life... is worth less than mine.” She explained, her face flushing while her breathing rate increased.

As that foot lifted, Joe could see a deep, red stain on the sole. He knew that his legs were the cause of that, but was still too frightened to look down. Even as the soft, yielding skin slid over him, and pressed down. The weight mounted, but he still held hope. Ann would release her foot, and say it was all a big joke. His parents were fine, and everything would be back to the way it was before. Then they'd start dating for real! She'd give him a promotion, and they'd get married, and have happy little children. They'd name them after his parents, and he would live the perfect, idyllic life.

The thoughts never stopped running through Joe's mind as the rest of his body was pressed deeper and deeper into the flesh of Ann's foot. The pressure rose to obscene amounts as the soft blanket quickly became an overpowering weight. Before his life could even flash before his eyes, Joe heard, more than felt, his demise. The sound of his body crunching to a paste echoed in his mind for a fraction of an instant before he expired.

The sound was muffled, as the tonnage of Ann's foot blocked most of it. She'd felt it though. Her breathing grew deeper, and she ran her hands down her body, wanting the feeling to last. A man's death throes were always immensely pleasurable, and her entire, massive body shuddered at the feeling.

A warm glow emanating from her skin, Ann looked down at her foot. The remains of the tiny, expired man were still there, and his cool remains felt nice against her hot skin.
Epilogue by Emma Gear
It had been fun. I liked it, and that's why I do things. Because I like them.

I love to run my fingers along my bloodied sole, and feel the crumpled stain that was once a man. A tiny, weak man. He had been fun to tease, break, and finally, well, kill. He wasn't the first, and he wasn't likely to be the last.

Hobbling to my bed, I sit down. I love the sound of the frame creaking. I'm a very big woman, and I don't try to hide that fact. Why would I? Whether it's breaking the small, frail hands of an opponent in the ring, or shrinking someone to dispose of them underfoot, it's all the same. If I'm bigger, then you're a victim. And I'm always bigger.

Joe, I think his name was, was my latest project. I'd long wanted to try my hand at dominating, and utterly destroying a man over the course of several days. Most of my previous conquests were in an underground wrestling ring, under the guise of a blind date. They were fun to toy around with, and profits were decent. While it was impersonal, what with the vast crowd watching me break every man or woman I was set against, but it definitely had its charms.

Joe though, he was special.

Just thinking about him and his tiny, pathetic form still makes me giddy. His body is still cracking and snapping wonderfully under my foot while I'm twisting his remains out under my toes. Breaking a persons arm takes a bit of power, and a willingness to do it. Breaking a shrunken man's entire body without the slightest hint of effort on the other hand. Now that. That is power.

He'd worked for a small computer repair company, one that was on the verge of bankruptcy. Sources had told me he was exactly what I prefer in my victims. Small, frail, an intellectual, and not an athlete. I called him up personally, and offered him a job. I told him that I'd offered the same job to everyone he worked with, but I could care less about those other cretins. Joe was what I wanted, and I had to make sure I would have him.

He's not popping so much anymore. Most of his bones must be shattered, and now it just feels like a gritty paste under my foot. To think, this was once a man. He had a mind of his own, feelings, and a family. Reflecting after a kill is always nice.

The plan would occur over a week, and the first step was making sure I was the first thing he saw. Scheduling an interview with him at a specific time, I made sure that the Security Guard was away during the time he was expected to show. A simple “accident” involving an employee in another room had been enough to guarantee me the alone time. It wasn't hard to grab the weakling's attention, and after we left for an interview, I'd called the guard back. Nobody had seen Joe in person that first day. His records were on file, but without a face to attach to the name, his disappearance wouldn't be noted.

I love running my fingers along my sole. He's not recognizable as a human anymore, only a stain on my big feet. Not even a particularly large stain. He could be a splotch of ketchup, or a drop of red paint. I know what he is though. I know.

I'd made sure to bring him closer to me every day, but he was too weak willed. He cracked almost immediately on Friday, so I didn't even have to pretend that I would be visiting him the following day for lunch. It's just as well though, the surprise visit gave me a great deal more information about his home situation. The more you know about a man, the easier he is to break.

Twisting my foot on the ground more. Just because he's an organic film doesn't mean you can't break him down even further. That's what I'm going to do. He's going to be less than a stain by the time I'm finished.

His family was just as small as he was. It was a dream come true. They were multiplying. They were only a family of three, but that was triple the victims I'd previously planned. From the moment I saw them, I knew I had to take them with me. When I got to his small home on Saturday, I could see him looking at me through the front door. He was trembling, and I had to resist the urge to take him then and there. I've kidnapped before, and it's always a thrill, but I held back this time. Instead, I played the role of a pleasant girlfriend, and they'd bought it. They were gullible. I told him to service me, and he did a poor job. I didn't expect him to succeed, but knowing a victim can't save their own life is so much better than assuming it.

Looking at my sole again. This used to be a man. This used to be alive. It's no longer recognizably human. It's no longer recognizable as well, anything. Now it's just lint, and I can feel him bunching up between my toes. After I wash my feet I should get another pedicure. His final resting place should be on my floor, not on my feet; that would be too good for him.

Everything culminated in my plan yesterday. I haven't been into the ring for a few weeks, as I've been setting this plan up. I was going to bring the wimp with me, and rough him up, while simultaneously shaking off any ring rust. My original plan was to kill him in the ring, but hearing his whiny, pained cries awakened certain feelings in me. I had to hear more. In order to do that, I'd have to use him more. It's a win-win.

Then, he rebelled.

Shrinking him was never part of the plan. Not to say I didn't want to. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd shrink every man, woman, and child that entered my car. But it wasn't in the original plan. I'd planned on bringing him home, and making him squeal like a piglet. When I saw that fire in his eyes when he asked to go home though, I knew. I knew I had to douse the flames of rebellion, so there was another change of plans. It was easy to force him into drinking the formula. Both his arms together couldn't overpower my fingers. His mom and dad put up a bigger fight, but they didn't stand a chance either.

It had been fun. I'd turned a young man, only a few years out of high school into my servant. He would have done anything to please me, and that made it so much more gratifying to betray his feelings. I could see the glimmer in his eye when I told his parents we were dating. The happiness he felt at my feet. The fear he'd felt in the ring. The betrayal he'd felt after waking up shrunk.

Now here he is. Lint embedded in my sole and on my floor. Yet, even this fate feels too good for him. I've been rubbing my foot on his remains for half an hour now, and haven't felt anything for the past ten minutes. He's more than dead, he was erased from this planet. The only evidence he existed is a red stain on my sole and the floor. Just a red spot.

And in my memories.

Johnny won't last long there. He's not worthy of my attention. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm beginning to miss luring people into the underground ring on a blind date. Those are always fun. Maybe I can figure out a way to start doing it full time. I've still got a couple hundred vials of formula ready if I feel like someone needs to be a little smaller.

For now I need to go shower, and clean up this red splotch. That spineless pushover's old news now, and I need to start thinking about how I'll go about getting my next victim.

Maybe a celebrity? I bet I could get away with it.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3258