Red Stained Darkness by xXFLAREXx
Summary: A walk in the forest, or a pathway to hell?
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4560 Read: 14325 Published: January 04 2013 Updated: January 07 2013

1. Chapter 1 by xXFLAREXx

2. Chapter 2 by xXFLAREXx

3. Chapter 3 by xXFLAREXx

Chapter 1 by xXFLAREXx
Author's Notes:
This story will be extremely graphic and gore filled, so please read with caution. No sexual content will actually take place, I'm saving that for future stories.
Red Stained Darkness

"It's so quiet out here," Courtney whispered, clinging to Matt tightly.
"There's nothing out here but us, you know that." Matt rubbed her back gently, staring into her sapphire eyes. The moonlight gleamed through the barren trees and ignited her pale skin. Her light brown hair curled down her face, past her full lips. She stood at 5'6", barely reaching Matt's chin. At twenty-one, Courtney was a very athletic build. Although she worked out quite a bit, her chest stuck out immensely. She found pride in her breasts rather than her butt, and did very good at showing them off. She wore a lime green v-neck that stretched between her DD sized breasts. The blue jean booty shorts that she wad wearing made her butt look somewhat admirable. Her long legs stretched all the way down to her lime green converse shoes.
"Besides, I'm here to protect you!" David chimed in, a large smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around both Courtney and Hope, his girlfriend.
"I can't believe you talked me into this," was all that Hope cared to say. "Why can't we just go back to the college party?"
Hope, twenty, with fire red hair that went to her shoulders, was clearly opposite of her friend, Courtney. She held pride in her heart shaped butt, which filled out any pants she put on. Deciding to show it off today, she wore dark blue skinny jeans. She knew that her breasts were rather small, but felt comforted by her accompanying butt. She wore a pink sweater that cut off vision of her chest entirely. Not prepared for a walk in the forest, she cursed herself for wearing red flats. A bit taller for a girl, she stood at 5'9".
David gave her a smirk, and proceeded to tell her why. Before he could say anything, Courtney blurted out her reasoning.
"Because, it's kind of scary out here! I thought you liked scary movies?"
Hope looked over her shoulder, staring into the darkness. "Yeah, but I never wanted to be part of one."
"C'mon, get your spook on!" Matt detached himself from the group of four and marched around, his hands held like a T-Rex and his knees bent. He darted his eyes around like a madman, then laughed at himself.
The fearless group ventured through Hallow's Forest. The midnight wind rattled the bare branches of the winter trees, and the full moon sparsely lit a path through the forest. The cold air pierced the group's warm breath, creating small clouds of steam among them.

"What was that?!" Hope screamed, frantically looking around her. The rest looked at her with looks of concern.
"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't hear anything." Matt nudged Courtney, "Did you?"
"Nuh-uh. Are you okay Hope?"
"Of course I'm okay, but I know I heard something!" She practically molded herself to David.
"What were the legends about this forest anyway?" Matt asked David.
"Something about a monster that scares kids. Nothing serious, it's just a story that parents tell their disobedient children when they venture too far from home."
"What kind of monster?" Courtney excitedly asked.
"I'm not sure, but I'll beat the shit out of anything that tries to get us." David hugged Hope tightly.
"Hey, what is that?" Matt pointed into the distance. He ran ahead of the group to observe his findings. Watching Matt, they slowly walked behind. He ran for a short distance before stopping abruptly. Hearing him gasp loudly, Courtney ran ahead to his side. She looked into his emotionless face.
"What's wrong sweety?" Courtney asked gently. Confused, she slowly looked where he was staring. Her facial expression changed dramatically, as had Matt's. There, sticking up out of the ground, was a large wooden stake. The stake, probably about ten feet in length, had trails of red running down the sides that dripped into a large puddle underneath.
Her slowly widening eyes reluctantly followed the trails up to a pair of feet, dangling in the air. They were bare; the feet swung gently in the breeze. They were dirty, and looked as if they hadn't been washed in a while. Looking higher, she saw a pair of legs, which were bare as well. Straining her eyes to see in the darkness, she saw the beginnings of a midsection, including a vagina. That was all that she saw. The rest had been severed and was nowhere in sight. She could see only the very tip of the stake stabbing out of the midsection. Blood ran down from the inner portion of the thighs, coming from where the large stake was inserted between the legs and through the vagina.

Courtney couldn't contain her lunch and quickly fell to her knees. She held it in, bulging her cheeks abnormally. Then, she looked again. The tops of vital organs poked out from the midsection. It looked like they had been ripped from their other halves. Courtney realized the horrible mistake she made and lost it right there. She heaved a slimy pile of chunks between her hands planted on the ground.

Matt's lips trembled while he tried to say something, but only quiet breath escaped his lips. The shaking of his lips spread throughout his body. He could barely hold himself up under his unsteady knees.

When David and Hope caught up, they rushed to Courtney when they heard her losing the contents of her stomach.
"Oh my God, are you okay?" Hope dropped to Courtney's side, trying to hold her hair out of her path of vomit. She frantically and consistently asked her if she was alright. David ran close behind and didn't bother to say anything once he saw the gruesome sight that was displayed before them. Quickly, he forcefully averted his eyes.
"What the f-fuck?" Matt trembled uncontrollably while Hope tried to help her friend, unaware of the situation.
"What the hell is wrong with you, David? Get down here and help her! Don't just stand there, you idiot!" She looked up to see David with eyes closed and his head turned to the side. Matt was beside him, but he didn't look so well. Hope stood up and turned around to see what Matt was staring at, letting Courtney's hair fall back into her face.

Just as quickly as she had turned around, she screamed horrendously, backing away. Unaware of Courtney still behind her, she tripped and fell backwards over her friend. Looking up into the trees, she saw many more shredded carcasses that looked similar to the one on the stake. They scattered the dead branches like discolored leaves. Her screams ripped through the stillness of the night once more as she pointed upwards into the air.

Matt looked where she was pointing and fell backwards as he stared in disbelief. David looked up as well, wincing as his gaze landed on the mangled remains of people. Courtney was just picking herself up when she followed suit. Seeing the sight before them, she fainted and landed on the ground with a hard thud. All that could be heard was Matt's hard breathing as he still struggled to say something.
End Notes:
At first, I had expected this story to be short, but now I realize that this is going to be a somewhat lengthy one.
Chapter 2 by xXFLAREXx
Author's Notes:
The action is beginning to emerge!!
"Oh my God," Matt whispered, his eyes never straying from the trees. Hope quickly got to her feet and grabbed David fiercely by the arm.
"We have to get out of here!" Hope screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Which way did we come from?!"
"I-I don't know," David sadly uttered.
"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!" Hope wildly turned in all directions, desperately searching for a way home. Matt slowly crawled to Courtney and nudged her to consciousness. "I think we came from that way!" Hope nervously announced.
"Just check your phone, stupid," Courtney muttered after she wiped off her mouth. Hope dug into her pocket furiously, returning her hand in a fist. She revealed her cell, and checked the home screen.
"No service," Hope said. She started to cry with her face buried into her hands. David approached her and took her into his arms.
"We can't stay here," Matt stated. "And I'm not exactly up for running through the forest, either."
"Then what are we supposed to do?" Courtney tried to warm her hands by breathing on them. Just then, a bloodcurdling scream tore through the silence. The group looked around them as they tried to find the source. The sounds of branches breaking echoed in the dark. The sounds were also getting closer. Matt jumped back when a woman's body, apparently separated from the head, had landed a few feet from him after hurdling through the tree tops.
"Run!" David screamed, quickly pulling on the shirts of Courtney and Hope. Matt followed closely behind, looking behind him to see what had happened. He could hear more branches breaking. No, those were trees breaking. But how?
He stopped to try and hear. Matt was confused; he had just heard trees falling, now he heard nothing. Straining his eyes, he looked intently at the darkness before him. Screaming bore into his ears, and he immediately turned around to return to the group far ahead. Running swiftly, all he saw was David and Courtney holding onto each other.
"W-here's-Hope?" He sputtered, out of breath.
"Gone," Courtney solemnly replied.
"What? What happened?"
David only looked at the ground, "I don't know. She was right there behind us. Then I turned around, and she wasn't there. She just wasn't there."
"We have to get out of this damn forest," Matt grabbed Courtney's arm. She jerked her arm out of his grasp.
"No! We have to find her!" She angrily yelled.
"Fine, but we'll never find her in the dark. We need to find some place to sleep."
" I'm not leaving her," Courtney stubbornly said. She crossed her arms and stared at Matt.
"Then I'm sleeping right here." They all reluctantly got down on the cold ground and leaned on each other.

Matt slightly opened his eyes briefly, but closed them tight when the sun blinded him. He rolled over and stretched his arm out to hold Courtney. Grass grazed against his hand, and Matt snapped his eyes open. He struggled to get to his feet and looked around him. David was still curled into a ball next to him, but Courtney was no longer there.
"Damn it! She must have gone to look for Hope." Matt screamed into the morning air. David moved a bit, but made no attempt to get up. Matt kicked him and David jumped to his feet.
"What the fuck, man?"
"Courtney's gone," Matt told him.
David looked at the ground around them. "Shit." He looked around him slowly. The trees were as dead as they had been the night before. Dew sparkled the grass that littered the forest. All he saw was trees, nothing more. The sky was a magnificent blue, with few clouds dotting the horizon. It was warming up, but it sure wasn't warm yet.
"Where to?" David looked over at Matt.
"We find them."
End Notes:
Hopefully I can add chapters pretty quick
Chapter 3 by xXFLAREXx
Author's Notes:
You'll see some action in this chapter ;)
Matt and David cautiously walked through the forest, twigs and grass rustling under their feet. Dry sticks snapped and twisted beneath their rubber soles. The sun had just presented itself over the horizon, and the songbirds had begun chirping their songs in harmony. David loyally followed behind Matt, who led him through the parade of dead trees.
"I can't believe we came out here. This was all my fault!" David shook his head.
"You can't blame yourself," Matt stated gently. "What has happened is already done. Now, we have to worry about the future." A duet of sparrows fluttered through the trees, capturing Matt's attention.

The male, slightly larger, enlarged his plumage while he strutted behind the female. The stripes behind her eyes sparkled like the dew that blanketed the grass. She leapt from the ground and landed on the branch of a nearby tree.

Matt's hazel eyes glistened as he watched the pair of singing animals. At twenty-four, Matt looked quite a bit younger than his actual age. He stood at 6'1", and his muscles bulged his light blue, short sleeved polo. He wore blue jeans that overlapped his casual grey Vans. Matt was a handsome man, no doubt. His tanned face was covered with noticeable hairs because of his refusal to shave. The hair in the front of his head was a tad spiked upward, but flat down otherwise. Its black color shone bright with the sun's mean glare.

They continued their trek through the forest. "I know, but now that we're stuck out here," David sighed loudly, "I can't help but blame myself." He grazed his hand along the rough bark of a crooked tree and lingered with the texture. The male sparrow followed the female, leaping upwards to a different tree, then gliding his way to the female's side. They harmonized their morning song with each other, encouraging the chirps of others nearby. "This is so pointless! We're never going to find-" he was interrupted by a horrifying scream. The sparrows jumped from their perch and parted, halting their song abruptly. Whistles and chirps no longer clouded the stillness of the forest.

"That's Courtney!" Matt shouted, running in the direction of the scream. David sprinted to his side and followed the continuing screams. They darted in and out of the obstacle course of trees.

"Help! Oh my God, help me please!"

Matt and David rushed relentlessly to the sound of the damsel in distress. They screeched and slid to a stop when they found her. She lay, one of her legs twisted in the wrong direction, down at the bottom of a large pit.

"Courtney!" Matt shouted from above. "Don't worry, I'll get you out baby!" Matt frantically looked around, trying to find a way to get down to her. She yelled in agony from below.

"I think my leg is broken!" she yelled back as she grasped her leg.
David got to his knees and peered over the edge. "Have you seen Hope?!"
"Not now, we have to get her out of here first." A cannon blast cracked through the air and rustled the trees. Matt turned around and stood still. A blast of the cannon rustled the trees once more.
Courtney sat still and listened carefully, a confused expression on her face. "What do you see?" she yelled upward. Nobody gave her an answer. David took a few steps forward and peered through trees. He stumbled onto the ground when another cannon blast shook the ground, then again, and again. The shots rained through the air and sounded to be getting louder.

Matt recalled what had happened the previous night. Before, he heard trees being broken. Now, he heard the same sounds accompanied by cannon blasts. Just over the horizon, he saw a tan blur move. It came closer, and he squinted his eyes in disbelief. The noises became deafening, and the blur seemed to be forming into a figure as it got closer. He realized it was a person, a woman. She knocked the trees out of her way easily.

Matt was at a loss for words. He turned and looked down into the pit that Courtney rested, which was easily thirty feet down. "Don't worry sweety, I'll be right back!" Matt looked over his shoulder and realized the terrible situation that was unfolding. "Just be quiet! Don't say a word!" Matt turned and grabbed the staring David. They ran a small distance to a large tree, about fifty feet from the pit.

The two of them stared out from behind their makeshift shelter. The footsteps, or cannon blasts, of this woman rumbled the ground under their feet. In only a short time, she reached the pit and stood still, at full height. She looked to be about a hundred feet high. David looked and saw something he had never even thought of looking upon before. He looked at her feet; they were like buses to him. Dirt slightly glazed her tan skin. Her legs stretched upward like radio towers and connected to her flat stomach. It was the stomach of a bodybuilder. "Amazing," David thought. Each hair and pore in her skin was so obvious to the eyes of the onlooker. The tiniest of pores looked as if they were holes that had been bore into her skin. David's lustful but terrified gaze lifted to her large breasts that were round and firm; they only slightly swayed even with her greatest step. By her measure, they were probably about 36 C's. The woman's neck connected to the most beautiful face that he had ever seen. His troublesome situation melted away as he looked upon her plump, pink lips. Light brown freckles gently spotted small areas around her upturned nose. Her eyes glittered in the sunlight, brightening her light blue eyes. They looked like oceans at midday. Her bright, blonde hair was in a pony tail, swaying from side to side when she moved.

"Don't leave me down here!" Courtney stared upward out of the pit. She could only see the sky. "What's up there?!" she screamed out of the hole. Hearing nothing, she became frustrated. "Hey! Heeey!"

David snapped back from his trance of wonder and the realization of the situation sunk in. Courtney persistently tried to get their attention, screaming at them from her deep prison.

The massive woman bent down in front of the hole's opening, her facial expression no different than that of someone picking something up. Her large face loomed over the hole as she looked down at the bottom.

Courtney continued yelling at Matt to come get her. She stopped mid-sentence when a shadow was cast over her, dimming the pit. Courtney wiped the tears from her blurry eyes and craned her neck upward. Her jaw dropped as she looked up.

Matt wanted to say something, but he knew that he couldn't. He angrily covered his mouth and bit his tongue as he peered out from behind his tree. David stared along with him. They watched as the woman extended her arm and positioned her curious hand above the hole. Slowly, the arm descended into the pit.

Courtney just watched, speechless and in horror, as a group of five fingers lowered into her dirt prison. Disbelief, terror, awe, and curiosity clouded her thoughts as she just sat there holding her twisted leg, dumbfounded. Her clouded thoughts swirled into tunnel vision and zeroed in on the monster that was coming for her.

Watching as the scene played out, David got a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. The woman, up to her elbow in the hole, wore small red stains around her perfect lips. He failed to notice this before. His eyes widening, David clenched his teeth to save and outburst.

Screaming and crying tremendously, Courtney slid back as best she could as she held her leg. She was backed up against the dirt wall, her head turned to the side and her legs roughly turned inward. The tip of the monster's finger grazed her face as it slid down to her side. Before she knew it, all of the monster's fingers had encircled her while she recoiled from the first. Courtney was being pulled out of the darkness as she screamed and kicked with one of her legs. The poor girl's innards crept forward in her body as she was lifted higher.
"Matt!"

Tears streamed down his face, and he slid out of his hiding place, revealing himself in the open. David looked over to see Matt stepping out from behind the tree. He quickly reached over and grabbed Matt by the neck as he ripped him back into cover. "Mmph! Mmmphh!" Matt growled while David covered his mouth and held him in place. He struggled against his friend but to no avail. David peered out from the tree, and Matt turned his neck back to see what was happening.

Courtney was soaring high above the ground now. Still grasped in the monster's hand, she screamed down to anyone who would listen. The woman held the noisy girl in her left hand and approached her with her right. Getting ahold of the small girls shorts with a pinching gesture, she ripped the pink shorts off of her with a tug. She repeated this process with her shirt and shoes. The feral gaze of the woman ran over Courtney's minuscule body.
Lifting the girl's screaming body to her face, the large woman grasped her thong between two of her front teeth and ripped them off with a slight tug. Turning the girl to face her, she did the same with her bra.

Feeling terribly violated, Courtney screamed and cried like she never had. She mentally recalled all the times she had said that something wasn't fair. Her thoughts jumbled, her innards moved again as she dropped downwards, cradled by the monster's grasp. Courtney's voice was raw and raspy now, but she refused to stop screaming. She squirmed in the warm hand of her captor. Crying miserably, she looked outward toward the monster's outstretched arm.

Matt's eyes bulged and he zipped behind the tree once he saw the woman's arm coming towards him. He controlled his breathing but lost control of his body as it shook uncontrollably. Closing his eyes, he waited for the worst, but nothing happened. Feeling David moving beside him, Matt opened his tear blotched eyes.

Peering out from behind the tree, David rested his face on the cool bark. He watched as the woman grabbed a large branch from the tree that he was hiding behind. Grasping it firmly, she ripped the branch away from the tree with ease. She then proceeded to strip smaller branches from it, leaving only a slightly curved, smooth tree limb.

Courtney watched closely as the monster brought back a tree limb in her right hand. It was a smooth tree limb; a stake. Courtney immediately realized what was happening and intensified her screams. The giant monster looked down at her with a straight face, an emotionless face. The monster brought the stake over to Courtney and without warning, inserted the tip into her young vagina. She was shocked and screamed and kicked, trying to wiggle her way free. The rough material slid its way inside her, expanding her to full capacity. Courtney tried to fight back, pounding her fists on the monster's hand. The tip of the stake reached the end of the screaming girl's vaginal canal and stopped briefly. Courtney's screams were reduced to inaudible cries. Then, the monster took a firm grip on the end of the stake and pushed it upward through Courtney's spasming body, splitting open her vagina and ripping its own canal up through her. Her screams returned, more fierce than before. The end of the stake touched Courtney's stomach, and the monster stopped pushing.

Looking up into the face of the monster, the feral eyes held a sense of hunger that caused Courtney to tremble down into her bones. She was pulled forward, suspended on the stake like a Popsicle, in front of the monster's mouth. The hopeless girl screamed on with her eyes clenched and her mouth wide open. She could feel warm breath being blown against her, putting her stiffened nipples at ease. Then, the monster opened its gaping maw and extended its tongue toward the terrified girl. Her screaming was immediately cut off when the slimy tongue lathered saliva over her face and into her mouth. The monster began to wave her tongue back and forth over the girl's face, her rough taste buds rubbing the skin off of her victim.

Courtney gagged and coughed as soon as the monster's spit slid down her throat. Each time she opened her mouth to gag, more saliva from the disgusting tongue was forced into her mouth. The relentless tongue slid down and ran over her breasts, and down her stomach. Her skin burned like fire where the taste buds had torn off her skin. She began screaming again until she was raised and inserted into the waiting mouth. Courtney's face slid along the monster's tongue as she was inserted.

Matt stared upward and tried to run to the woman. David once again grabbed him and forcefully kept him from leaving the tree's cover. It was a rough struggle, but David drug Matt behind the tree, holding him down as he looked upward.

Her entire body was covered with slimy saliva, penetrating every open hole that she had. Courtney was jostled around a bit before the lower half of her body slid out of the monster's mouth. The monster's lips were tight around her buttocks, and she felt the cold air on her legs. She screamed with all that she had left, kicking and flailing her arms wildly. Teeth started to close on her stomach, and Courtney felt the enamel start to cut into her skin. The teeth sank through her, and she heard then slam together after they broke through her bones. What was left of her was moved forward, and she felt cool air for a brief moment behind her. The air was quickly cut off, and Courtney, still screaming as much as she could manage, was rolled over onto something hard. It felt like she was lying on rocks. She felt herself being moved upward very quickly, then her screaming stopped abruptly.

Matt looked up with tears flowing down his cheeks, still held down by David, who watched as well. The woman put Courtney into her mouth with half of her body sticking out.
"Mmmppphh!" Matt managed to scream. They watched and listened as Courtney increased her screams and she kicked her legs wildly, slightly moving one of them. Then, a loud crunch was heard, and Courtney was still screaming for help. The woman seemed be enjoying the cruel act, as she had her eyes closed in ecstasy. Blood spurted and ran down her lower lip, and a beast of a tongue slid out of her lips, gathering what remained of the blood. It slid back into her mouth, and the giantess loudly purred "Mmmm".
"She's still alive!" David whispered loudly. "There's still a chance for her!" The woman looked like she was moving food to the side of her mouth. Another loud crunch was heard, and they could no longer hear Courtney calling for help. They heard the woman chewing loudly, the remains of a human being reduced and ground to slosh. Once it was all liquid, she drained it all to the back of her throat and swallowed loudly. Finally, she opened her eyes to look down at what was left on the stake. The woman brought it up to her face and wrapped her lips around the top of it. Puckering, she made a loud sucking sound as she removed the rest of the organs from the body. She smiled as she allowed the rest to slide down her throat.

The large woman threw down the stake, and walked away, striding through the forest casually. David let go of Matt and he ran all the way to where the stake had landed, slowing down as he came up on it. Courtney's legs lay there on either side of the stake. They were still shiny with saliva, and one of the legs was twisted in an odd way.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it so far. Ratings and reviews would be greatly appreciated
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3244