A 2012 Christmas Compilation by Emma Gear
Summary: I did something like this 2 years ago (Would have done it last year too, but had a hilarious number of horrible problems so I couldn't) but here's the gist of this story and what I'm doing.

Every day, from now until Christmas Day, I'll be posting a new short story. For the sake of not flooding this site, I'll be posting them as an additional chapter to this story every day. A short summary to each of the individual stories will be in the chapter summary section.

Thanks and I hope someone enjoys!

Story Complete! Contains eleven short stories!
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 16506 Read: 170739 Published: December 15 2012 Updated: December 26 2012
Screening by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
A boy brings his new girlfriend home, and unluckily has to deal with his overbearing sister's screening process for new girlfriends.
Daniel clasped his girlfriend's hand tightly, as the two of them walked up to the front door of his home. The two had been dating for a couple of weeks now, a new personal record for him. Not that he was a bad guy, or scared his girlfriends off, no. It was his family.

Sighing to himself, he turned and smiled to Rachel, his girlfriend. She had no idea what she was in for. It wasn't exactly the type of thing you'd begin a conversation with either, it had to be a secret. It wasn't his family that lost Daniel his past girlfriends, really. It was one person specifically. His older sister.

"Your yard is really big." Rachel laughed, when the two had finally reached the vast home.

"Almost as big as the house." Daniel laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head in anxiety. "By the way, do you have any... siblings?"

"No." Rachel answered, looking up at her boyfriend. "You said you had a sister, right?" She asked with a laugh.

"Yeah... about that." Daniel said as he opened the front door to his home.

"Daniel's home!" A booming voice called from another room.

"W-What was tha-?"

Before Rachel could finish her sentence, a young girl, fifty feet tall, walked over to the front door of the home. The ceilings were built high to accommodate her, though it was clear she could easily reach them if she tried.

"That's... my sister." Daniel mumbled uncomfortably.

Rachel's jaw nearly dropped to the floor as she took in the young woman before her. She was a pretty girl, but her eyes were narrowed, as she took the tiny sight in before her. It was a bit uncomfortable, to say the least, and she averted her eyes, not able to look the giantess in the eye any longer.

"How... How's she so... you know.." Rachel whispered.

"No one knows." Daniel whispered back.

"And who's this?" the giantess asked, arching an eyebrow.

"This... this is Rachel." Daniel shouted up, placing an arm over his girlfriend's shoulder.

"Oh? And she is...?

"My.. girlfriend." Daniel said, nodding his head. "So be nice to her Jesse. Please."

"Really?" She said, crossing her arms over her expansive chest. "Well, that's nice. Nice. Do you mind if uh, we have a word?"

"Sure thing Jessica." Daniel said, motioning for Rachel to move.

"Not you." Jesse said, bending over and plucking the tiny Rachel from the carpet. "I'll be right back." She winked to her tiny brother, who could only look up in shock.

He didn't have a chance to catch up to his sister, and it probably would have been dangerous to do so. The giantess and her tiny prisoner walked off, leaving him alone at the entrance of the house. Sighing loudly, he moved to a tiny seat near the entrance, and waited for their return.

Elsewhere, Jessica had reached her room. It was a typical girls room, magnified about ten times, and looked like it took up most of the gigantic house. The giant girl hopped onto her bed, and it creaked under her tremendous weight while she dropped Rachel onto the bed in front of her.

Rachel stood slowly. The softness of the bed disoriented her, and incredulity over her entire situation was making her queasy. Before she could fully gather herself though, she felt a huge object hit her in the side of the head.

"What kind of awful girlfriend can't even walk?" Jesse said, flicking the tiny girl's skull. "We've only just met and you're making an awful first impression."

Standing and recovering slowly, Rachel managed to dodge another flick, and just took in the sight of the smiling, reclining giantess. This was clearly a game to Daniel's sister, and Rachel wasn't exactly the type to play games.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Rachel shouted at the billboard of a face.

"Oh, so she can speak." Jesse said, smiling toothily. "So, what was your name again?"

"Rachel!" She screamed. "Your brother already told you that!"

"Oh I know, I just wanted to make sure that you were right for him." She taunted, wrapping her fingers around the tiny girl. "You know, Daniel is quite strong. If you're going to be hugging him, I should probably make sure you can take it." She added, tightening her fingers around the small girl.

"Otherwise, you might get hurt..."

The huge fingers continued to tighten in on Rachel's body, and she desperately tried to pry them off. Losing all the air in her lungs in one gasp, her struggles grew more panicked.

"Is it getting a bit rough?" Jesse asked, smiling.

Gasping for air, Rachel felt the grip continue to close in on her. The world around her began to grow dark, and she could feel her ribs creaking from the pressure. She beat her tiny fists on the giantess's fingers, but was doing nothing to free herself. The world continued to grow darker, and she made a mental note to break up with Daniel as soon as the opportunity arose.

Without notice, the pressure was released, and Rachel tumbled to the bed, gasping for air.

"Congratulations Rachel. You've passed the first test." Jesse said, running a finger down Rache's soft hair.

"I think I'll... I think I'll just go home now." Rachel coughed, standing to her feet shakily.

"OH?!" Jesse said, her voice flaring angrily. "IS DANIEL NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" She nearly screamed at the scared little girl on her bed.

"N-No! I mean, I'm just... I'm ready for.. second test or whatever!" Rachel squeaked out in a panic.

"Ok, good." Jesse said, licking her lips. "I've also been told that he's quite a sloppy kisser." She added, extending her tongue from her mouth. "So I'll give you some practice on how to handle that!"

The writhing, slimy tongue moved closer and closer to Rachel, threatening her with its presence, before she finally raised her hands to scream.

"NO! That's IT! I'm OUT!" Rachel screamed, backing away from the invading tongue.

Slipping her tongue back between her lips, Jesse flashed the tiny girl a smile.

"Ok then." She said calmly, picking up the girl from her bed, and moving to a dresser in the corner of her vast room. Sliding open the top drawer, she pulled out a plastic container, and popped the top off. Inside, a dozen other small girls looked up sadly, while Jesse dropped her newest acquisition inside.

Blowing them all a kiss, she placed the top back on the container, and gave it a shake for good measure. She noticed the label on top was fading, so she reached to her nearby table for a massive black marker, and traced over the fading letters.

"R-E-J-E-C-T-S!" Jesse said cheerfully, tossing the sealed container back into her dresser. She'd play with them more later, but now she had to break the news to her brother!

Moving back to the front of the house, Jesse approached her brother, and simply shook her head.

Sighing, Daniel knew what that meant. At first Jessica had tried to claim that she was letting them out through the door in her room, but when the girls stopped showing up to class, he figured out what was going on.

"Oh, that's too bad." Daniel said, keeping up appearances.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure she was anti-semitic too." Jesse said sadly.

"Oh.. right." John laughed. She may have been a psychopath. She may have been overprotective. She may have been downright infuriating at times. But at the end of the day, she was still his sister.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3196