How I became her shrunken slave by Antman81
Summary:

I awake to find myself shrunken in the house of my stepmother and her three daughters.

 

All Characters are fictional any similarities to real people are 100% coincidental.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3718 Read: 50954 Published: November 20 2012 Updated: November 22 2012
Story Notes:

This is part of my N.G.C. Universe, we finally get to meet Beth and learn more about the darker side of one of the worlds most powerful companies.

 

Edit: I will add the women's Decsriptions here as i add them to the story for easy reference.

1. The beginning by Antman81

2. Unnoticed and abused by Antman81

3. Memories by Antman81

4. A day with Amy by Antman81

5. Amy's day by Antman81

The beginning by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Our story begins obviously

Beth Chambers rolled over and glared at her alarm clock, she gave it a solid slap and slowly sat up.
She stretched and went to the bathroom, then put on her favorite blue jeans and a light blue t-shirt with the words “go ahead worship me!” written on it. She slipped on her favorite pair of bright green flip flops and headed into the living room. Her daughter Karen was laying on the couch watching TV an empty bow was in front of her with a spoon in it.

Beth picked up the bowl and dropped it in the kitchen sink and poured herself some coffee, she set her coffee cup on the table and headed out into the early morning light to retrieve the paper. She looked up at the sky and smiled it was promising to be a bright and sunny day, she pulled out her cell phone and sent her personal assistant a quick text “Working from home today, come by later -Beth”

She dropped her cell phone back in her pocket and headed inside. From up the stairs she could hear the sounds of someone taking a shower, she knew it had to be her oldest daughter Melissa, she very much doubted Amy, her youngest, would ever wake early without being made to. She sighed as she thought about her stepson, his father had vanished on a business trip a few years back, she had let the boy stay because she knew he had nowhere else to go.

She glanced over at the TV as she walked through the living room as a smiling woman in a lab coat said “N.G.C. building a brighter tomorrow for all humankind!” she let out a soft laugh. Karen looked at her and frowned “That commercial is kind of old mom, when are you going to have them make a new one.”

Beth smiled “You just want me to order a new one so you can beg me to let you be in it!’

Karen smirked “Oh come on mom it IS your company it’s not as if they would say no”

Beth laughed and sat down to read her paper, she looked at the clock as she took a drink of coffee, she would give her two little late risers ten more minutes, she decided. Ten minutes later she headed up the stairs, she heard Melissa vacuuming her room, and smiled. She knocked on Amy’s door and opened it waiting patiently for her youngest daughter to actually stand up and start moving around “Come on you gotta take your shower before you go to school come on chop-chop!” she said gently Amy rolled her eyes and nodded.

Next she knocked on her stepsons door, she opened it and frowned, the room was empty. “Hello?” she called. She stared at the messy room, clothes piled on the floor, the bed unmade, and shook her head. “you know I’m going to be mad enough if he took off with that girlfriend of his without telling me, but if this is how he is actually leaving his room!” She sighed, “the hell with it, I‘ll just clean it and deal with him later.”  she decided She turned as Melissa pushed the vacuum into the hall “Oh honey just leave it there I’ll be needing it in a moment anyway! She said.

Melissa scoffed “Oh come on mom make him clean his own mess!” she whined

Beth shook her head “Now is not the time young lady, ok please just don’t start with me.”

Melissa muttered “sorry” and headed back into her room to get ready for her day, and Beth turned her attention to the messy room.


I sat up slowly blinking my eyes, as my eyes adjusted to the early morning light I realized something was way off. I was surrounded by a vast and bizarre landscape, a truly strange sky stretched above me. I walked along this strange and soft ground and suddenly realized where I was. I was still in my bed but somehow I had shrunk to less that an inch tall! Suddenly I lost my footing and tumbled forward, I screamed as I fell off my bed which now seemed several stories tall. I landed hard on the carpet below and gasped, I was still alive!


I began walking towards my door, I wasn’t sure who I was going to go to for help, but I doubted staying put would be much help. I could hear the roar of the vacuum cleaner in Melissa’s room and immediately ruled her out, the thought of being accidentally vacuumed up alive scared the hell out of me.


I hadn’t made up my mind yet as to who I was going to see, but suddenly  heard several deep thuds approaching my door and I felt the ground shaking, someone was coming my way. I thought a moment and felt relieved as I heard the knock on my door it was my stepmother Beth! As she opened the door and turned on my light I began waving my arms and hopping up and down “Beth I’m down here hello! Help me, I’ve been shrunk!”

End Notes:

Ok here is the first chapter, i"ll have more up tonight!

Unnoticed and abused by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Beth cleans my room unaware i'm not really gone...

Beth picked up the empty clothes basket from the dresser and started filling it with her stepsons dirty clothes. “What a slob!” she sighed as she picked up the last of the pile of clothes from the floor. She finished making the bed and looked around the room, it was otherwise already tidy and fairly well organized, which only made her wonder how he could be so messy at the same time. She walked out into the hall and grabbed the vacuum.

She unwound the cord and plugged it in.


I watched in utter awe as my stepmother walked into the room, her light green sandals were taller than I was! I stared up at her feet, up her impossibly long legs, to her towering torso, I stared at her massive breasts and the words “worship me!” in towering letters scrawled across them on her shirt. In that moment, I certainly felt as though she were a goddess, so the words seemed oddly appropriate. I looked up at her face and felt my jaw drop.

Beth was most certainly beautiful, she had a small rounded chin, full pink lips, a slender nose, high cheek bones, dazzlingly blue eyes, and long red hair. At normal size she was gorgeous, but looking up at her when she was this size, I realized my previous thought of her seeming like a goddess was somewhat understated.

As I watched her take a thundering step into the room, I snapped out of my stunned admiration of her. I watched as her massive green flip flop crashed to the ground again and realized just how easily it would be for her to step on me. I looked up at her and began flailing my arms and screaming as loud as I could.

“BETH! HELP ME I’M HERE ON THE FLOOR I’VE BEEN SHRUNK!” I shouted but as she got closer I realized she couldn’t hear me.

I saw her foot hit the ground again, and felt the floor shaking beneath me “No, no, no, no ,no! Beth come on look down, I know you can’t hear me but please just look down, see me please!” I said as I looked around me in a panic, too terrified to know where to run.


I looked up again as her foot left the ground, I tried to run as I watched it moving over me, I could see the stains on her sole, the tiny black marks where she had stepped on her finished cigarettes, as it covered me in shadow I tried to run, my body was shaking, my mind racing with absolute terror. “Beth please! Don’t step on me! No stop!” I screamed as she started to bring her foot down, I shook my head in disbelief, “I’ll just be another unnoticed stain on the bottom of her shoe.” I thought as her weight came crushing down on me.

As Beth’s weight shifted onto my shrunken body full, I groaned, I could feel the air being squeezed from my lungs, my bones straining to support her awesome weight. Then just as I thought I was about to burst, her foot was off of me. I wondered if I was somehow dense enough to avoid being crushed or if the sole of her sandal had had just enough give that it saved me.
I stared up at the ceiling, still on my back, she may not have crush me, but she had hurt me enough that it was difficult to move. Somehow she managed not to step on me again as she walked around gathering dirty clothes and making my bed. I let out a weary sigh of relief as she walked out of the room. But then my relief turned to pure terror as she walked back in, with the vacuum cleaner.

I struggled to my feet as she started unraveling the power cord. I knew the only place she couldn’t vacuum under was the book case, but it was clear across the mass expanse of the room. I started running as fast as my aching body would allow as I heard the vacuum roar to life.

The sound was beyond deafening at my size, I looked back as she began pushing the towering machine back and forth across the floor. I knew I didn’t have much time, and that she could cross the room in way less time than I could. I was more terrified than I had ever been in my life, but I was almost to safety. I looked over my shoulders, and screamed.

Beth was pushing the vacuum straight at me, I looked up at her and saw she was looking towards my door, paying no attention to where she was vacuuming. Suddenly I tripped I tried to grab the carpet fibers as the vacuum overtook me, I was being lifted up by the terrible wind and the swirling brushes, my grip was weakening, and then she was past me. I fell to the ground and started trembling, but then she pulled the machine back for it’s second pass. The roar of the vacuum drowned out my screams as the brushes succeeded in their second attempt to pull me loose from the carpet.

I found myself whirling around at breakneck speed as I was pulled into the dirt bin. I was being constantly pounded by the other debris as I whirled about, wondering when Beth would finally finish and turn the damned thing of, so I could try to figure out how to escape.

End Notes:

Having failed to be noticed by Beth, I've managed to become trapped...

Memories by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Beth sits down for a cup of coffee and thinks back to how her nice, Beverly, started her carrer as one of her most successfulrecruiters

As Beth began vacuuming the floor in front of the bookcase she looked around the room, she still couldn’t believe how organized every part of the room was in contrast to the floor. She turned of the vacuum and put it out in the hall, then picked up the laundry basket and headed down stairs. She dropped the laundry basket next to the washer. Melissa’s basket was sitting on top of it and it had obviously just been started.

She went into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee, as she was reading the paper  she got a text from her assistant “Stopping by the office for some things, then headed to your place to discuss newest hires -Sheila”

Beth sent a confirmation text and sighed, she didn’t really like discussing work in her home for fear of how her daughter’s might react, then she paused. Since her stepson was apparently out of town, quite possibly for the week, maybe it was time to have her recruiter, Beverly (who also happened to be her niece), come by.

She sighed and picked up her phone and dialed her niece……


Two years earlier….

Beverly Jacob’s sat in her aunt Beth’s office at N.G.C. her Aunt’s personal assistant was leaning on the desk facing her. Beverly wasn’t quite sure why she had been summoned, and she was getting nervous.

“Relax Beverly you’re not in trouble.” the tall thin blonde woman assured her.

Beth cleared her throat and said “Ok, uh, Beverly I’d like you to meet Sheila she’s…” Beverly cocked her head wondering why her aunt seemed so nervous.

“Ok, look you’ve been in our science division for three years now, and you’re doing phenomenal. But Sheila here thinks you could potentially be of more use in our recruitment division.”
Beverly frowned confused, “I thought I was going to be promoted to one of the science department heads next month.” she said.

Sheila smiled at her “You were, but as it turns out you have certain innate gifts that would be far more useful in recruitments. I’m certain you’ll like it, you’ll get to travel and when you’re not in the field you’ll still be allowed to work the labs with full supervisory benefits.”

Beverly blinked part of her liked the idea of being able to get out of the labs once in a while, then she realized that Sheila’s mouth had never moved, she had been speaking directly to her mind!”

She started to speak and Sheila smiled speaking out loud “Beverly the truth is I’m a very powerful witch, I may not look it but I’m over a hundred years old, I have a keen eye for talent. Beverly with Just a little bit of training you can be an incredibly powerful telepath. If you’re willing I will train you, when we’re done you’ll be able to speak with others just as I did with you just now, the reason this will make you such a great recruiter will be your ability to sense men who have been changed into objects, as well as the women responsible. So what do you think?”

Beverly looked at her Aunt, then back to Sheila, she rather liked the idea of being able to sense the terror and despair of the various men ho had been turned into object’s amused her, after a moment’s thought she smiled “Ok, on one condition, I want to be able to bring specimens in as well.”

Sheila laughed “Of course!”

She looked at Beth who smiled at her “OK, I guess if you’re ready you can follow Sheila and get started right away!”

End Notes:

Next chapter: we check back in with our narrator as he continues his quest for help....

A day with Amy by Antman81
Author's Notes:

I end up spending a day with my inaware stepsister...

Present day

I pulled myself out from under the pile of filth in the vacuums bin, I looked around for any hint of a way out, but nothing seemed plausible. The door to the closet opened and I looked out to see Amy getting the vacuum out. I was surprised because Amy almost never vacuumed her room, then I noticed the small pile of popcorn spilled in the hallway. Once again I found myself being whipped around in the vacuum cleaner.

When she was finished she popped the bin out and, to my surprise, dumped it in her trashcan under her desk. My confusion quickly subsided however as I realized she had just given me a way to escape and resume looking for help. I grabbed at the thin plastic walls of the trash bag and was relived to find I could climb them rather easily.

I finally dropped to the floor of her room and looked around,  her floor was littered with dirty clothes and piles of books, I was mildly surprised to see that many of the books matched the ones on my bookcase. As I walked out into the middle of her room I began to wonder how I could be so completely unaware we had so many of the same tastes.

I climbed up onto a cream colored piece of clothing on top of a fairly tall pile of clothes and looked around for something I could climb to get closer to Amy’s head so she’d be more likely to see me. She had been gone for nearly 15 minutes and I had begun to think she was gone for the day when the door opened.

I fell flat on the fabric of whatever it was and hoped she wouldn’t see me. I knew she wouldn’t be able to hear me after my experience with Beth and was  worried she might think I was a bug and stomp on me. As I looked up at her I felt my jaw drop.




She was wrapped in a white towel, but as soon as her door closed she tossed it aside into her laundry basket. Her back was to me and I stared up her smooth silky legs to her perfectly shaped bare ass. As I forced my eyes to move up her back gazing at her slight hourglass figure, she turned around, I shuddered as my eyes landed on her 36DD chest, then I forced my eyes moved up the her face, Amy had a small round chin, full pink lips, and small thin nose. Her large round storm cloud grey eyes, and her short strawberry blonde hair (I seemed to remember her calling it a ‘pixie’ cut) gave her a particularly adorable look.

She opened a drawer and slipped on a pair of white panties, then she slipped on a pair of tight tan shorts. I tried not to look at her as she turned around looking for something. Part of my brain was saying it wasn’t that bad to look, after all she was 19, still she was my stepsister and gorgeous though she may be I still felt awkward seeing her like this.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up, for a moment I wondered if she had seen me, then I began to wonder what the hell I was on. I managed to roll over and got an answer to both of my questions, no she hadn’t noticed me. I looked up, not into her face, but at the bottom of her breast, and as it pressed down on me I realized, I was in her bra!

I tried to call out to her as I heard her slipping on a shirt, but she didn’t hear me. As she jogged down the stairs I was pounded by her bouncing breast, I couldn’t move, and I was already getting hot. I heard her and Beth  talking about something but couldn’t make out the words. Moments later I heard two car doors slam and Beth’s car starting up, I shuddered at the realization I was most likely going to be trapped under this teen giantess’ breast for the whole day.

A couple of hours later I was still trapped in the exact same spot, I could tell from the sounds around me that she was at school, I wondered how many classes she had today, if I was lucky this was her short day. Another hour later I was relieved to hear her getting into a car with another girl whose voice I didn’t quite recognize, I hoped the girl was dropping her off at home but instead I soon heard the sounds of the mall. I sighed, I wasn’t going anywhere. With nothing else to do I tried my best to take a nap.

When I woke up I realized she had taken the bra off, I stood up and surveyed my surroundings. I was on her bed, I shook my head, I wasn’t looking forward to jumping from the bed, but I needed to get back to finding help.

End Notes:

kind of a simple part of the story, at least from our narrator's point of view....

Amy's day by Antman81
Author's Notes:

The day's events so far from Amy's perspective

Amy walked out of her room and bounded down the stairs smiling, she trotted over to where her mother was sitting ad said “OK, I’m ready to go!”

Beth looked up at her daughter and smiled “well aren’t we in a good mood today?”

Amy nodded “yeah, I can’t say what it is but there’s just something sooo special about today!”

Beth laughed and said “Ok then. So do I need to pick you up after class today?”

Amy shook her head “Nope I’m gonna go help Lauren pick out some new shoes and hang out at the mall!”

Beth nodded and said “OK that’s fine just be home by six Beverly is coming over for dinner and I would appreciate it if all three of you girls would be there ok?”

Amy rolled her eyes but agreed.

After her classes Amy got into her friend Laurens Jeep and together they headed to the mall. As they drove Lauren asked “You seem distracted today what’s up?”

Amy smiled “I just sort of feel like everything is going my way today is all.” she answered smiling

Lauren rolled her eyes “You know I don’t think I’ve ever asked you a question that you didn’t have some cryptic ass response to!” she complained

Amy frowned for a moment then said “It’s a few things actually, but right now I’m excited because we get to get some new shoes! I actually talked my mom into giving me an advance on my allowance so I can afford three pairs! And I’m a little distracted because I’m not really sure what kind of shoes will be the most fun.”

Lauren pulled her jeep into a parking spot and shook her head “OK but first I really want to get something to eat OK?” she said with a soft laugh

After eating the two girls sat in the shoe store, Amy had picked a pair of pink, closed toe high heels with thick platform soles, a pair of black ankle boots , and was looking at a pair of little black flats, and another similar pair in blue. Lauren had bought a pair of grey ankle boots and was somewhat impatiently waiting for Amy to make a decision “You know you should really buy a new pair of sneakers, those ones you have now stink!

Amy rolled her eyes, “they’re my favorites, besides you can only smell them when I take them off.” she said as she decided on the black pair.

Lauren rolled her eyes and waited for Amy to finish paying for her shoes.

Waving goodbye to Lauren Amy skipped happily into the house. Her cousin Beverly was sitting on the couch and stared at her for a moment when she came in. Amy felt a brief moment of worry, but then Beverly had smiled at her and gave her a slight wink. Amy paused for a moment wondering what to make of that then bounded up the stairs.

She slipped out of her clothes and laid her bra on her bed, then she got dressed again, wearing the shirt she had ‘borrowed’ from her stepbrother. She smiled as she walked out of her room, she just couldn’t wait to try on her new shoes.

End Notes:

It's almost dinner time, will our narrator be discovered before the women go to bed?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3130