Quality Family Time by Hollow
Summary:

Jake is the youngest member of an all girl family, two devious older sisters and an overly protective mother. If he thought his home life was rough before, how bad will things get when he shrinks thanks to a freak accident and is at the mercy of all three of them, each with their own feelings towards him, and with their own method of coping with his new situation.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal, Toilet, Violent, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5293 Read: 113521 Published: November 12 2012 Updated: April 20 2013
Story Notes:

I realize I haven't posted in awhile, so forgive me for starting something new, I was just getting tired of my other stories, plus blancing my final highschool year and my home life doesn't leave me much free time for stuff like this anymore.

1. Chapter 1 by Hollow

2. Chapter 2 by Hollow

3. Chapter 3 by Hollow

4. Chapter 4 by Hollow

Chapter 1 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Leave me a review so I can figure out if I should devote some time towards keeping this story going.

Jake awoke to a pillow smashing into his face. He immediately began to thrash and kick, his bed sheets flying off of him to the floor. He finally managed a solid grip on the pillow and tore it from his face, flinging it across the room. 

When his eyes adjusted to the morning light he found his sister Skylar grinning evilly, sitting on his desk in a casual manner.

"Get out of my room." He said sternly, which only made things worse.

Skylar was the cruel sister; she enjoyed tormenting Jake, who was just a year younger than her nineteen years, as of today. She loved how easily she could get to him with just a few simple words or actions, she lived to torture him, and saw to it just about every day.

"Now now, is that how you should behave on your birthday?" she asked him, pouting her lips.

"Skylar go away!" Jake shouted, grabbing his blanket and rolling over to face his wall, closing his eyes and hoping to fall asleep again.

"Gosh, so mean! And to think I was going to give you a present, not now Mr. grumpy!" Skylar mocked in a childish tone. 

When Jake didn't respond she yanked the covers off of him.

"Skylar get out!" Jake shouted, covering his crotch since he was only wearing a small pair of briefs. 

"Pitching a tent are we?" Skylar said laughing, raising an eyebrow and nodding towards where his hands covered.

Jake flushed a deep red, "N-No! It's just wrong for you to see me in my underwear Sky! Now Get out!"

Jake grabbed his pillow and flung it at her and she ran from his room, giggling. 

Jake collapsed back on his bed and sighed heavily. "God, you'd think she was eight years old....".

Knowing he'd never get back to sleep now, Jake rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom for his morning routine; piss, brush, and shower.

He left the steamy bathroom with a towel around his waist, His blonde hair sopping wet. 

He made his way downstairs to find the rest of his family already up early that Saturday.

His mother was busying herself over some bacon and pancakes. She brushed a brown lock of her autumn hair from her face and happened to notice him, half naked and wet.

"Good morning my little birthday boy!" She said cheerfully, running to his side and kissing his cheek.

Jake smiled back warmly, "morning mom."

"It's birthday man now mom, remember?" Skylar chimed in with her mouth full of cereal.

His mother didn't seem to like that comment. "Skylar eat your cereal, and don't talk with your mouth full, it's not polite."

Skylar stuck her tongue out and sneered as Jake walked past her to his older sister Brooke. 

She looked up from her phone and smiled, "morning little bro", she said smiling.

Jake hugged her as well.

Brooke was the oldest sister, almost twenty one. She wouldn't normally be living with the family if she hadn't recently gone through a bad breakup just after her engagement, so the talk of relationships was banned momentarily while she recovered. Jake didn't mind her staying though, unlike Skylar Brooke was more mature, but unfortunately she and skylar  and their mother all shared one thing, a sort of loathing for men, thanks to their father, who gave Jake his bright blonde hair and abandoned them when skylar and Jake were infants and Brooke a small toddler. 

The hatred was obvious in Skylar, who made sure to take it out on Jake on a daily basis, but it was a bit more subtle in Brooke, only showing when she and Jake would disagree. Their mother hid it even better, but she dealt with it by being overly protective towards the whole family, but Jake specifically got the most treatment. Needless to say, in what relationships they did have, the women of the Stevens family wore the pants.

At times all of it was a bit overwhelming for Jake, especially when all three were staying together. It would show more often. Jake might receive more chores or be left out of family time, Brooke and his mother Amy probably not even realizing what they were doing.

Jake shook these thoughts from his mind as he entered their laundry room. He locked the door, finished toweling off and put on fresh warm clothes from the dryer. 

He came back out just as his special breakfast was finished.

His mother pulled his seat out and got him a glass of OJ. 

"Mom really, I’m fine" Jake said, chewing on some bacon.

His mother reluctantly made her own breakfast, leaving Jake to his.

Skylar managed to snatch most of Jake's bacon, but he didn't care, he wasn't all that hungry anyways.

Normally, Jake would have made plans to hang out with his friends, but this year, since he was turning eighteen, his mother insisted that they spend the day together as a family, and Jake grudgingly agreed.

His mother wouldn't tell him where they were going, but his sisters knew, and they didn't seem very excited, judging from the bored looks on their faces as they climbed into the car.

Jake awaited their destination patiently as his mother drove, smiling excitedly.

Jake wasn't all too impressed when they arrived at their local park.

"It's a family Picnic!" His mother exclaimed.

Jake and Brooke faked some excitement as they followed their mother to the spot of her choosing.

They laid out the blanket and got the food out. Skylar immediately attacked her sandwich, and their mother scolded her eating habits as usual. 

Jake sighed and mindlessly gulped down his lunch. Nodding and smiling as his mother droned on about him when he was just a baby. She even brought pictures of when she was pregnant, some of them were torn and Jake knew that his father had probably been in them.

Jake had no idea what his father looked like, not that he cared to find out, he wasn't about to run off and find him. His mother had a deep hatred for him; even more than Brooke and Skylar, Jake knew because sometimes, when she'd had a few too many, she would yell at him for having his father’s blonde hair, or blue eyes. Jake hated when that happened, even Brooke seemed to secretly hate him for ho similar he and his father looked, and she could barely remember him. Jake was probably very lucky that Skylar couldn't remember him, or else she may have treated Jake even worse.

His mother was in the middle of pulling out the shoes he'd worn as a toddler when Jake stood up.

"Where are you going?" His mother asked, a bit upset.

"Just for a quick walk mom." Jake replied. Jake saw his mother grow a bit sad. "Relax, it's just for a few minutes, I’ll give you guys some girl time."

Jake didn't wait around to see his mothers answer. He walked off into the small forest that clung to the edge of the park. He walked along, whistling to himself, kicking a rock every now and again, when he suddenly came across a drainpipe.

It was big, large enough for him to fit in, so naturally Jake went and investigated. 

He approached slowly and peered inside, resting his hand on the entrance. He pulled out his phone and shined his light inside. Nothing.

He was busy squinting to see if he could see further in when he felt a stinging sensation on his hand.

Jake pulled his hand away from the wall of the pipe and examined it. A small bug, possibly a spider was crawling around a swelling red bite.

"Goddamn bugs", Jake said and he squished it between his fingers. He wiped his hand off and paid the bite no more attention.

He walked back to the picnic and sat down.

"Did you find anything?" Brooke asked him.

"A drain opening, but nothing was inside" Jake said as he opened a can of soda.

"You didn’t go in did you? Those pipes can be so dirty hun." His mother said, worried.

"No mom I didn't go in" Jake said. He felt a sudden pain behind his eyes and winced.

"Are you gonna be sick?" Skylar asked, scooting away from him.

"No I’m fine" Jake said, rubbing his temples.

"You're sick? Oh no, the bacon! I didn't cook it right!" His mother said, getting a worried look on her face.

"No mom I.....I said I'm......fine..." at that point Jake collapsed and lost consciousness. The last thing he remembered was his mother staring over him as his eyes shut, shouting his name.

 

Chapter 2 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Again, I won't be inclined to continue with this story if you don't rate and review!

Jake groaned, he'd obviously hit his head pretty hard when he fell.  When he sat up his entire body stung in protest. 

"Gaaaaaagh! Fuck!" Jake shouted, rubbing his wrists. His entire body was cramping up.

"How hard did I fall?" Jake asked to no one in particular. Since he was alone in what appeared to be a hospital room. 

Jake peered around for something to call a doctor with, and that was when he noticed that something was off.

He hadn't realized at first, but he was in a much larger room than he initially thought. It seemed like it could house thirty people, and yet he was alone. His bed was also gigantic, stretching of for a half mile towards the end of the room.

Jake rubbed his eyes furiously, thinking he must be seeing things.

"What kind of room is this?" Jake said, talking aloud again.

He stood and his body cramped up again. He fell back to the bed and rocked back and forth until the pain subsided. When it was finally over, Jake managed to shakily stand, bracing himself on the enormous pillow he had been resting against.

The bed was soft beneath his bare feet, which sunk into its surface with each step as he made his way to the edge. He nearly pissed himself when he saw the floor miles below.

"Oh my god.....this place is huge!" Jake exclaimed, backing away from the edge and falling on his ass.

It was at that moment that he heard voices, muffled and distant, but growing louder and closer. 

He wasn't sure why, but he didn't feel exactly secure, and decided to hide.  Jake dashed behind his enormous pillow and peered out as the door at the end of his room opened and a man stepped inside.

He looked like a regular person, except for his size, he was a giant, almost godlike as he entered the room.

He wore a white lab coat and carried a clipboard, a stethoscope hung on his neck.

"He's a doctor...." Jake said as the man approached the bed. 

He squinted and searched the bed where Jake was laying and his eyes widened.

"Oh...oh my! I'm afraid your son is....gone  Ms. Stevens!"

Jake's jaw dropped as three more people entered the room. His family.

His mother rushed inside.

"What!? I told you we should've put him in some sort of box! Where did he go!?"

She immediately began to search his sheets.

Jake would've shown himself then if he hadn't been so dumbstruck by the sheer size of his towering mother.

His sister Brooke joined the search, and she too overwhelmed Jake with her size.

"The room isn't big...." Jake said slowly, "I'm....I’m small". 

"Maybe he fell off and we stepped on him" Skylar said, grinning as she sat down in a chair at the far corner of the room.

"Skylar shut up!" Brooke shouted as she went to her mother’s side, who was awkwardly attempting to look at the underside of her shoe, almost in tears.

"Oh my baby boy! what if he woke up while we were gone!? He would've been so scared, no idea what was going on, where his mommy was! Oh no, he must've fallen off the bed! Quick! Everyone search the floor!" His mother commanded as she got to her knees.

Jake sighed and walked out from behind the pillow. 

"Mom....I’m here...." he said, unsure of what else to say.

She didn't seem to hear him, and continued to rummage around beneath his bed.

"Mom!" He shouted, "Up here!"

His mother shot up and her eyes searched the bed. When they rested on her miniature son they widened.

"Oh there he is! My little baby!" 

Jake was about to ask that she didn't call him that when her hand was suddenly enclosing around him. 

"Whoa hey, mom wait!" He shouted as her fingers surrounded him on all sides, creating a warm and humid prison for him.

He felt his stomach churn as he was lifted off the bed, almost like being in an elevator.

He was completely shocked when his mother's fingers unfolded and he got a full view of her monstrously huge face close up.

From here, Jake could see every little detail and imperfection on his mothers skin. Every freckle, every wrinkle, even skin flakes were slightly visible at his new size.

She leaned even closer, a smile on her big red lips and examined him.

Jake stared in awe as her bright green iris took up his entire field of vision.

"Oh my gosh!" her voice boomed around him, "He's so itty bitty!"

"Yes, and that's why you have to have the utmost care with him Ms. Stevens!" The doctor said worriedly.

"Oh please, I’m his mother! Who better to take care of him than me?"

"Like I’ve said before, we can prepare a special area for him here at the hospital, well take care of all his needs and necessities so you won't have to Ms. Stevens."

"And like I’ve said before" Jake's mother started, lowering her hand and turning her attention to the doctor, "he's my son and I’ll be the one taking care of him, you won't get a penny out of me!"

"Ms. Stevens please....listen to reason! His small size makes everyday life extremely dangerous, if you'll just let us take care of him for a week I’m sure you'll-"

"No. I'm taking him home with me. Today doctor. Now, will you give us some family time?"

Jake saw the doctor hang his head, a disappointed look on his face as he reluctantly left the room.

When he was gone, his mother's smile returned and she brought him back up to her face.

"So.....how do you feel?" She asked him, curious.

"How do I feel? I feel like I’m a two inch tall man who doesn't know what the hell is going on! How do you think I feel!?"

"Actually you're just under an inch" Skylar chimed in casually from across the room.

"Skylar hush" their mother said, and returned to Jake.

"Now sweetie, it's not so bad, the doctors couldn't tell how long this will last, but at least you get to stay home with me and your big sisters, we'll take care of you!"

"Yeah, you're big sisters are gonna make everything okay Jakey" skylar mocked.

"How did this happen?" Jake asked, desperately trying to figure a way out of this.

"The doctors think it was a bug bite" Brooke said from behind him.

Jake stared down at his hand. The swelling had gone down, but the remnants of the bite could still be seen.

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing, "But how will.....how will I.....got to school? or drive my car? Or....do.....anything!?"

"Oh Jake, I know it's gonna take some getting used to, but I promise your sisters and I will help take care of you".

Jake shook his head angrily. How could this have happened!? On his birthday!?

His mother saw his distress and pouted.

"Oh, my little baby boy, come here".

She puckered her titanic lips and brought him closer to her face.

Jake didn't have time to react as his mother pressed her huge red lips into his body, pinning him against the palm of her hand. 

"Mwah!" his mother said loudly and pulled her lips off of her son. She giggled as she realized he and his makeshift hospital robe were now covered in her bright red lipstick.

"Sorry hun, didn't think that one through."

Jake didn't say anything, since the wind had been knocked out of him. He just lay exhausted on his mothers palm.

It took a few minutes, but his mother got him cleaned up and ready to go.

"Okay sweetie, there are quite a few paparazzi downstairs, or so I’ve been told, so to make things easier i'm going to put you in my purse, okay?"

Jake groaned as Skylar giggled and sneered at his predicament. Even Brooke hid a sly smile behind her hand as Their tiny brother was dropped into their mothers handbag.

Jake was jostled around with his mothers wallet and lipstick, nearly crushed by an altoids box as his mother made her way down to the lobby.

She checked him out, even showing him to the nurse, much to Jake's embarrassment, and proceeded outside. Jake could hear the many voices that tried to desperately get an answer from his mother about the rumors of an inch tall boy being checked in to a hospital.

His mother and sisters paid them no mind, although skylar did say something about him not only being small, but that he grew extra body parts, much to the reporters delight.

The shouting and footsteps finally stopped as his mother entered the car, setting her purse down and getting buckled in.

"That was an ordeal" He heard Brooke say to his left.

"Can I hold him mom?" skylar asked from the backseat, "I promise I’ll be careful!"

Jake's eyes widened and he desperately awaited his mother's answer.

"No, not yet sweetie, Brooke you should hold him for now while I drive".

Jake waited uncomfortably as his sisters hand entered the purse and groped around for him.

When it finally found him, her fingers wrapped around him and lifted him out, making Jake sick to his stomach.

"Gonna have to get used to that" Brooke said, raising an eyebrow at him, "You won't be doing much of your own transportation anymore".

"That's right" His mother said as she drove, "From now on the women of the Stevens household have only one man, their adorable little brother". 

She giggled a bit at "little" and smiled.

"Great, just great", Jake muttered as they pulled up to the driveway of their home, not knowing how different things were about to be.

 

Chapter 3 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Never expected so many positive reviews guys, thanks for the support! I'll keep the chapters coming! Be patient for the good stuff though!

"Mom, please, don't make me wear these" Jake pleaded with his mother, tugging at the itchy clothes his mother had removed from one of her ceramic dolls. They were slightly larger than he was, and were clearly not made for comfort. He looked ridiculous.

"Well I’m sorry sweetie" his mother said, smiling warmly in that motherly way, "if you don't like them you could always walk around naked".

"Yeah" said Skylar, smirking from the rooms doorway, "Maybe this whole shrinking thing will help make you look a bit bigger down there".

"Skylar! I'm sure he was perfectly developed before the accident!" His mother said, not realizing how embarrassing all this was, even if she was defending him.

"It's fine mom, really, I’ll wear them" Jake said, sighing.

"Okay sweetie, here, step on" his mother lowered her hand to the bed her son stood on.

Jake climbed on unsteadily, still not used to being held by someone, it made him feel like an object, a doll

Skylar smiled, amused, as her tiny brother was carried from the room by their mother, laughing to herself as she noticed how bothered he was by all of this. She'd never dreamed he could be this vulnerable. His predicament created the perfect opportunity for her to really humiliate him. From the moment she'd seen him, tiny and motionless on that hospital bed, she knew that this was what she'd always wanted. Maybe not this exact scenario, but for him to helpless, puny, confused and conflicted, and all it took was for him to shrink.

She was shaken from her thoughts as her speck of a brother was shouting a question up at her.

"Hey! Earth to Skylar! Hello!?" He was shouting, waving his arm.

"What!? I mean, um, what is it little bro?" Skylar said, correcting herself in front of their mother, "How can your big sissy help out?"

"How about by leaving!" Jake said angrily, "Don't you have anything better to do than follow me around!?"

Skylar did have more important things to be doing, mostly schoolwork, but ever since they'd gotten home she'd been trying to convince her mother that she was responsible enough to take care of her tiny brother.

"I just want to make sure nothing bad happens to you Jake..." She said, conveying a different message with her eyes which were locked on his and said "shut the hell up".

"Awww, Skylar, why don't you watch Jake for awhile, you've been such a caring older sister."

"What!?" Jake said spinning and facing his mother who was preparing to make dinner.

Skylar fought to contain her obvious excitement and instead forced herself to say, "are you sure mom? He's still adjusting to everything at his new size."

"Yeah mom! I'm adjusting still!" Jake shouted desperately.

"Yes, I’m sure dear, you've shown enough responsibility for me to believe you'll watch out for your baby brother, besides" their mother said, laughing, "watching me cook can't be very interesting".

Jake's jaw dropped, it was like he didn't even exist. "Mom no! Here is fine!"

Skylar didn't wait for another invitation. "Thanks mom!"

She turned to Jake who was backing away slowly from her.

"Come here little bro, you and I can play together, like we used to!"

Her hand loomed forward and Jake was enclosed in her grip. 

He felt every step she took as she ran upstairs to her room, his teeth jarring together with each impact. He started to sweat, not only from being trapped in his sisters hand, but because he was beginning to get extremely nervous as he wondered what her idea of "play" was.

Jake felt gravity shift as he was lowered. His sister's hand opened, dropping him to the carpet below. He landed awkwardly and fell to his side. His sister walked back to the door, her footsteps booming.

She closed the door and locked it, turning and facing him slowly, smirking down at him.

Jake stood shakily and took a few steps backwards, awaiting his sister’s next move.

Skylar bent her knee, sliding the shoe off of her left foot and dropping it loudly to the floor, doing the same with her right foot, wiggling her socked toes and grinning.

"Skylar, whatever you’re thinking, stop it" Jake said, growing uneasy at the look she was giving him.

Skylar didn't reply, but began to walk forward slowly, her smile growing as she got nearer to him.

Jake looked from his sister's giant approaching feet and back to her face.

"Sky...w-wait, Sky!" Jake said, panicking. 

He began to back away again, even faster, but his foot caught in the carpet and he fell to the floor.

He winced, rubbing his back. His eyes widened as he saw the huge white sole of his sisters sock lowering itself onto him.

"Sky wait! What the hell are you doing!?"

Jake screamed, but it became muffled as Skylar pressed her foot onto him.

She laughed, satisfied with the feeling of empowerment she was getting out of this, relishing in the feeling of her tiny brother squirming beneath her foot.

Meanwhile Jake was struggling for dear life. The already suffocating material Skylar's sock was made from also happened to be damp with her sweat, making things all the more revolting as she grinded her foot over him, back and forth, over and over.

Jake would have screamed, cried for help, but every time his mouth opened he tasted that disgusting salty, sour taste of his big sister's foot.

Skylar giggled as she finally pulled her foot away. A small impression had been left in her carpet, and her miniscule brother lay motionless in its center.

She got to her knees, thinking she might've hurt him, but smiled as she saw him lurch upward, coughing furiously.

"You okay Jakey?" she asked in a playful tone.

"Okay!?" Jake shouted up at her between coughs, "Okay!? You nearly crushed me to death beneath your disgusting foot!"

"Oh come on now, it wasn't that bad was it?" She said, pouting.

Jake stared at her in disbelief. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" he said, getting to his feet.

Skylar pinned him back down with her finger.

"Now now, that's no way to talk to your sister".

Jake heard his mother's voice echo from downstairs, "dinner!"

"Coming!" Skylar shouted back.

She turned back to Jake and looked at him, a menacing look in her eyes. 

"Not a word to mom or Brooke, understand?" she asked him, "or do you want to get stepped on? It would be so easy anyways..."

Jake looked into the eyes of his sister and new she meant it.

He swallowed his pride and nodded.

"Good, now climb on" she said, extending her palm.

Jake began to have very dangerous thoughts as to what his future my hold if he was left in his sister's care. He shuddered, hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with this for much longer.

 

Chapter 4 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

You might be wondering why I suddenly stopped posting last time after I started up quality family time, and why i'm suddenly posting again, to keep it simple, last time I was posting I received a hateful message detailing what that person thought was wrong with me, my story, and he/she carefully went about how they thought my home life and my rekationship with my family must be in order for my stories to even exist. Needless to say I was angry, and I altogether gave up on writing out my fantasies, but for some unknown reason I checked this site again the other day, it had been a long time obviously, and I decided to see how my last post had done. To my astonishment you guys seriously seemed to like my story, and were willing to comment and review on it to keep it going. It gave me releif to see so many eager people share what they loved about my stories. I can't promise posts every day, week, or month, but when I can find the free time, I'll continue to add to my stories, thanks guys and gals.

-Jake 

Dinner was awkward, to say the least. Jake wandered about his massive plate, with little bite sized versions of the family's meal stacked in the center. Jake absentmindedly nibbled at his Broccoli while his mother droned on about how his life would hardly be affected by his new size. Jake payed no attention and instead cast wary glances in Skylar's direction.

 

Skylar at her food in silence, her eyes never leaving her tiny brother. Beneath the table her toes twitched and curled, she rubbed one foot over the other, imagining her tiny brother beneath her feet. She herself was surprised by her sudden want to absolutely dominate Jake. The way she felt when she had him pinned, just thinking about it made her, well.....wet.

 

“Can I be excused mom?” She asked politely, her eyes still on Jake.

 

“Of course dear, scrape your plate” Her mother said, pointing her fork for effect.

 

She did as she was told and walked quickly upstairs. Once in her room she immediately slid her pants to her ankles, kicking them into the corner of her room. She practically leaped from the door to her bed in her pair of bright blue panties. She slid her shirt up over her head and undid her bra.

 

Skylar relaxed her body and closed her eyes. Immediately her tiny brother came to mind. She pictured him sprinting across her carpet, her bare feet following, practically stalking him. He ran for his life from her wiggling pink toes.

 

Skylar slid a hand into her panties, the other on her left breast, massaging her nipple. Her index finger went to her clit, massaging it slowly, rotating.

 

He almost escaped but he tripped just as her toes found him. He screamed as her huge toes curled around him.

 

Skylar pressed her finger inside her moist organ, sliding it up and down the sensitive walls to the image of her baby brother beneath her feet.

 

She bit her lip as she imagined squashing him flat beneath her sole. She began to spill onto the bed as her finger probed deeper and deeper, her toes curling.

 

Her last thought was of her micro brother disappearing between her wiggling toes before she exploded into her sheets, gasping loudly.

 

“Oh fuck...” she muttered, tossing the sheets and changing her panties. After she'd changed, Skylar headed back downstairs to find the rest of the family in the living room, watching a movie.

 

“Hey Sky, come watch with us!” Her mother said, Jake resting in her lap.

 

“Can I hold Jake?” she asked as innocently as possible.

 

Jake gave her a look of loathing but her mother just smiled.

 

“Of course sweetie!” she said, absolutely loving how much Skylar was starting to care for her little brother.

 

Skylar grinned, snatching Jake from his mother's lap. Rather than seat herself, Skylar walked into the kitchen, saying “I'm gonna make popcorn if anyone wants any!”

 

Neither Brooke nor Amy replied so Skylar grabbed a bag of pop corn, setting her tiny brother on the counter.

 

“You and I are going to have sooooo much fun!” Skylar said enthusiastically as she prepared the snack.

 

“Sky come on! What you did earlier was-” Jake shuddered, “bad enough! You can't do anything like that again!”

 

“Oh?” Skylar said, rising and eyebrow. She turned to face him. “And what's to stop me? You?” She grinned and jabbed a finger into his chest, knocking him down.

 

“Sky cut it out!” Jake said as he scrambled back to his feet.

 

The microwave timer went off and Skylar removed the popcorn. She reached for Jake just as an idea dawned on her. She picked him up and lifted him over the bowl.

 

“Sky! Skylar!?” Jake shouted as he was dangled over her snack.

 

She only smiled and let him plummet into the bowl.

 

Walking back to the living room, she took her seat and began to snack, her tiny brother running for his life in the bowl below. She casually popped a few bites into her mouth, watching Jake duck and dive her giant fingers.

 

Jake dived beneath a large piece of popcorn as Skylar's massive fingers searched the bowl.

 

Is she trying to EAT ME!? Jake thought frantically as he did all he could to avoid being caught. He felt the warm tips of her giant fingers close on his ankle.

 

“No!!!” He shouted as he was lifted out of the bowl, his stomach churned as gravity shifted, he was upside down as he passed Skylar's perky chest, up to her smiling face.

 

She smiled at him, her blue eyes sparkling. She tossed a lock of blonde hair out of her face and opened her mouth wide, her large pink tongue slid out of her mouth, drooping down her chin, a bit of drool collecting at it's top and dropping into the bowl below.

 

“Sky NO!!!” Jake cried as he drifted towards her gaping maw.

 

She shut her mouth suddenly, giggling.

 

“Oh come on, I was just kidding!” she said, letting him fall to her lap.

 

Jake spent the rest of the movie being pet by his giant sister, her finger constantly running down his back as she cooed over him.

 

Eventually the movie ended and their mother stood, yawning.

“Well, off to bed for everyone!” she said with a warm smile.

 

“Can Jake sleep with me?” Skylar asked.

 

Jake gaped first at his sister, then at his mother, not daring to move as he watched his mother decide.

 

“Well.....I suppose he'd be safe with you....and you two have been getting along so well!”

 

“Mom no!” Jake shouted, “I can't sleep with my sister!”

 

“Thanks mom!” Skylar said quickly, sprinting upstairs before Jake could make any valid points.

 

She slammed her door shut and set Jake on the bed, grinning down at him excitedly.

 

“Sky please, let's just stop all this!” Jake pleaded with her.

 

“Sorry little bro” Skylar said, sliding her shirt over her head, exposing her large chest, “But you and I are gonna be spending a lot more time together”.

 

End Notes:

Don't worry about commenting or reviewing guys, It was kinda unfair for me to ask for a ton of review to keep this story going, when honestly I don't know when I'll be able to post again, but keep in mind it seriously helps guys!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3098