Devil's Advocate by edexdexx
Summary:

Matthew has the chance of a lifetime as a devil offers to give him everything he ever wanted. The consequences though may be more than he anticipated.


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Humiliation, Growing Woman, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 23703 Read: 111362 Published: October 20 2012 Updated: March 06 2016

1. Another Day by edexdexx

2. House Guest by edexdexx

3. Changes by edexdexx

4. A Big World by edexdexx

5. Office Run In by edexdexx

6. Drive In by edexdexx

7. Home Bitter Home by edexdexx

8. Doctor's Appointment by edexdexx

9. Irregular Checkup by edexdexx

10. Don't Cross the Boss by edexdexx

11. Srsly, Don't Cross the Boss by edexdexx

12. Purgatory by edexdexx

Another Day by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Rewrote the beginning two chapters from time of original upload.

Ah, another day just cruising through life, the wind blowing through my hair as I drive through the open roads. What more can I ask for, I have money, fame, women, fast cars, luxury house, everything I've ever wanted. I'm on top of the world a carefree lifestyle doing whatever I please, each new possibility of a new day not prohibited by worries. This is the life.

 

" Matt, Matthew, Matthew! " Called out a voice that echoed in my skull, and in a matter of seconds my day-dream was shattered by my co-worker.

 

" Huh, what happened?" I said adjusting myself with reality.

 

" Can you please tell me where you sell coats for women?" Asked a lady in a dress politely.

 

" Sorry, all the way down in the back and then to your left you can't miss it." I responded, pointing in the respective direction she needed to go, she nodded and walked off.

 

" Are you day-dreaming again Matt?" Asked my co-worker Amelia while putting her hands to her hips, annoyed that she had to remind me I had occupational duties to do for the umpteenth time this shift.

 

" So what if I am, I'm about to get off anyway." I lazily replied, it's hard enough to focus on this job and the fact that it was almost closing time made my already poor work ethic plummet further.

 

" If you're so interested about dreaming, you should come sleep over at my place." Amelia flirtatiously said with a hand positioned to tease her long light chestnut brown hair, staring at me playfully with her equally beautiful hazel eyes. She had no qualms in using her somewhat exotic Mexican and Caucasian heritage to win over customers and generally had a very good way of captivating people. Even more impressive that she managed this at work where she had to dress conservatively, I'm sure I'd see a whole new side of her if I hung around her off duty.

 

" Very funny, how much do you charge per night ? " I joked, at 22 years old I'm not very interested in a 18 year old like Amelia. Not that I had a lot of free-time to dedicate to anything not work related, besides she was likely fresh out of high school and starting her first semester of college.

 

" Like you have room to be so sassy, I've had to go up into space and bring you back to Earth four times during your shift." Amelia smirked, removing the companies apron with the logo of the clothing store we worked for on it. " At your rate I'll be promoted before you and you'll be working for lil ol' me." She suggested, sounding amused by the thought. That certainly would be humbling, a petite 5'3 girl who's 4 years younger than I am outranking me at a job I started before her.

 

As Amelia and I continued to casually converse in the store for a few more minutes while walking I was ready to clock out and leave, until something had to spoil the moment. We both suddenly heard the intercom beep on and someone began to speak into it.

 

" Matthew Valon please report to my office, I repeat Matthew Valon please report to my office." A stern voice said, but not any voice the big kahuna herself, my boss Candace.

 

" Ooo someone's in trouble." Amelia teased like I was a student in elementary school who got called to the principal's office.

 

" I can't imagine why." I rolled my eyes, I have a hunch to what Candace wants to see me for so I may as well get it over with. " I'll see you later Amelia. " I said, beginning to make my way to Candace's office.

 

" Not unless you get fired." Amelia said in good fun before turning to leave the store.

 

I made my way to the back of the store in the employees only section and I can see Candace over at the distance her side facing me as she typed away at the computer. No use stalling so I walked in ready to face what she had to say to me.

 

" Hey Miss Candace, you called for me? " I asked walking in her office.

 

Candace remained quiet for a second not even acknowledging my presence before turning her rotating chair to face me. She was eyeing me down with expectant eyes.

 

" Sit down Mr. Matthews we need to talk." She said plainly, I walked up to the seat nearby that was across from her desk and took a seat.

 

" You know I've been gotten two customer complaints about you this month." Candace said holding up my employee file with her hand and tapping her red-painted nails on her desk. " Look I know you like to have your little fantasies of some day running a company like this one or whatever, but leave them at home. While you're here you work for me, someone who has already realized that goal. " Candace said, in a manner that seemed like she tooting her own horn.

 

" After all you haven't went to college, your work output is average at best, at your rate Amelia may surpass you in job duties. This job is all you have right now and you should be making more of an effort keep it, or rise up in the ranks to get closer to my level." And Candace was off, I pretty much went into auto-pilot as she lectured me, while wagging her finger at me, occasionally brushing her red hair over to the side. The worst part about her was the fact she legitimately attempts to sound consoling and polite, but usually comes off as a condescending adult trying to explain a complex subject to a child.

 

Candace overall is a very vain woman who stood as tall as she was proud at 6'0. She's a hot-shot manager of a big-time clothing store chain, so needless to say she was doing pretty well for herself. Albeit, she had the position stone engraved in advance considering her mother was the manager before she retired, and not so shockingly Candace got the position. In any case Candace was an attractive woman in her own right, but her overbearing, authoritative, superiority streak ruined any allure she had on men. Thus bringing her into late thirties and divorced twice over.

 

By no means though did this stop her from flaunting her status away whenever she could, she was always made up well, and wore a power-business suit to increase the air of high-standing she has. Hell, she's even found her way into a couple of magazine's which bloated her already inflated ego even further. I guess I should tune back into what she's blabbering about.

 

" So if you stay more focused maybe you can climb the corporate ladder and aspire to be more like me." Candace concluded with a smile, under the false impression that I hold her in high regards. The only thing I'll admit is being envious of her and a lot of famous people in general. Hearing about child stars, actors, or even people who have made names for themselves through social media doing simple things makes a struggling guy such as myself wonder what I'm doing wrong in life.

 

Sure there's a lot of other jobs that have a lot of potential for wealth, but I'm no where near smart enough for college to be a doctor or lawyer. I don't even have any talents for drawing, instruments, etc. At 5'8, glasses and straight black hair I'm kinda on the plain side so entertainment isn't in the cards either . At this rate my life seemed to be going I'd be some no-name average Joe for life.

 

" I trust we won't have to have this conversation again Mr. Matthews." Candace stood up to extend her hand outward for me to shake. I hated it when she loomed over me like that.

 

" Yes, thank you mam have a nice weekend." I said standing up and shaking her hand, Candace smiled then sat back down.

 

Turning to exit her office I took off my employee apron and clocked out. After leaving the store I was on the lookout for my car, it was pretty tough to find at the darkness of 11:00 p.m., but I managed. My old Mercedes wasn't anything to brag about. From behind me though I saw two head-lights shine which made me have to cover my eyes as someone pulled up beside me.

 

" See ya Monday Matt." It was Candace who pulled up by me with her window rolled down, waving at me before speeding off into the street. I think she was ducking out for me for the sole purpose of showing off her brand spanking new red sleek new ride, that put mine to utter shame.

 

Opening my door, I swept the seat clean of some of the old lottery tickets I played in false hopes that I could actually win something. It was a pretty uneventful ride about 10 minutes later I pulled up into the apartment complex I lived at and parked my car. No better way to spend a Friday night than working, bet other people my age partying the night away and looking forward to Saturday hangovers. Unfortunate but, I'm far too tired to do such things. I do have some friends I kept in contact with in high school who liked to enjoy themselves, but I was usually consumed with work to make enough money to pay rent.

 

It was a pretty quiet night, I guess everyone turned in early. Reaching into my pocket I found my keys however as I approached the door, I saw some light through the window and closed curtains. I'm pretty sure there weren't any lamps on when I left, as a matter of fact the curtains were open too when I left. Is someone inside!?

 

Not willing to take any chances, I found a stray boom and picked it up to use as a weapon. It may not be much but it's something, I opened the door and lunged straight swinging my broom all around expecting to be ambushed at any second.

 

When my nerves settled down and it registered that I was hitting nothing but air. I took a brief scope of the room to see if everything in tact. The front door only lead to the kitchen, so I best check to see if everything was okay. I was still feeling uneasy, so I closed the door preparing for the chance that if someone was in here at least they can't escape without me hearing the door open.

 

I walked further into my residence and I decided to check the living and what I saw nearly gave me a heart-attack. In clear sight a woman was sitting right on my sofa, legs-crossed, staring right at me.

House Guest by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Rewritten

Ten years were probably shaved off my life from how high my heart rate spiked. I've never been so startled before and like a moron I dropped the broom. Was she sitting here waiting for me this whole time? Is it a good thing, that she didn't attack me since she had every chance to do so if she wanted?

 

" Good evening Matthew Valon, I've been waiting for you." Said the woman, her sentence prompted more red flags in my brain, such as how she knew my name or where I lived, let alone how she got in without any signs of breaking and entering.

 

" There's a couple of things I'd like to discuss with you so lets begin." She sounded so collected and calm, completely disregarding the flabbergasted look on my face.

 

" Who the hell are you and how did you get in here!?" I screamed. " Get out before I call the cops!" I threatened, but the lady only stared at me like I was making a stupid statement.

 

" Anyway, moving on lets-" The woman continued, but I wanted to hear none of what she had to say so I ran out of the living room to take out my cellphone to start calling 911, but during my retreat I fell to the ground having bumped into something that felt like it came out of nowhere.

 

" Whoa!" I scooted back dropping my phone and I looked up to see the same woman who was sitting on the couch was now right in front staring down at me.

 

" H-hhow . .!?!" I couldn't find the words to express how dumbfounded I was by the mysterious lady pulling off this impossible feat.

 

I scurried back up to my feet so I was in a less vulnerable position, a decision I regretted instantly since up close I was able to notice the whole might of this woman. Easily standing a few inches over 6 feet tall she would even humble Candace! She had long, dark, brown hair and the most piercing set of amber eyes that had so much intensity that bullets may shoot out from them. She was dressed in a very formal business suit only with a skirt and wearing 2-inch heels even without them, she'd stand a petrifying 6'3 by my guess. Tall, long-hair, fairly curvy, large D-cup breasts, and flawless light olive skin. Everything about her appearance can be described as flawless, it's almost unnatural how perfect she looks.

 

" Are you just about done?" She asked impatiently, tapping her foot on the ground. Looking down, I tried again to make a grab for my phone, but the woman intervened far faster than I can even see and grabbed my wrist.

 

" Fine maybe this will make this easier." She said and pulled me up to my feet, if that wasn't an impressive display of strength she lifted me up completely in the air by my shirt collar and pressed my back against the wall. She then transitioned to put one hand on my stomach to hold me in place.

 

She doesn't look to be straining herself in the slightest.

 

" Now lets try this again. My name is Dana Hellen as it would be pronounced in your language. I'm a devil that has come from Hell for you." She conveyed professionally in a tone that downplayed the completely far-fetched nature of her sentiment.

 

This must be some kind of joke . .. right? There's no way she could be serious, is what I'd like to say. But, it's undeniable that she somehow got into my house without any signs of breaking in, somehow got in front of me out of nowhere, and is unbelievably strong, not even for a woman. Unbelievably strong, period.

 

" Devil!? I don't understand! I thought you had a pitch fork and horns, h-how do I even know you're for real!?" I stammered trying to find anyway to discredit her. Dana grew tired of my spazzing and let one hand off of my stomach and used it to cover my mouth handily silencing me.

 

" I'm well aware of how human's tend to depict devils in religion, art, and so on, but we're able to change our forms to something that our targets will find most appealing." Dana explained. " In case you still don't believe me." Dana let her hand off of my mouth and was still able to maintain her hold on me against the wall with one hand. Dana opened her hand and within her palm a red-orange flame appeared out of thin air in the center. Never in my life have I seen anything like this, there was no denying it at all and to my horror she began to bring the flame closer to my face. I can feel the heat radiating from the flame and it was soon close enough to threaten to burn me. I started to uselessly kick and flail my limbs in fear, although this didn't phase Dana at all.

 

Abruptly dropping me I fell flat on my rear. I exhaled heavily, thankful I didn't get burned, however I still have no clarity to what exactly is going on. Dana had me cornered against the wall with no way of escaping passed her.

 

" Why are you here?! Am I dead!? I didn't do anything too bad! It's not like I'm a murderer or rapist or something! " I exclaimed while balling up as much as I could to create bit of distance between us. My pleading only succeeded in getting a laugh out of Dana who was amused at me begging. " You seriously think I'm here to send you to hell?" She laughed. " If that's what I was here for this whole would be painted with your blood already."

 

That's good news . . . .I think?

 

" All I'm here for is to grant you a wish." Dana said, extending out a hand to help me up, I reluctantly extended mine, seeing how she can make a fire in her hand. In another show of power she effortlessly pulled me up to a vertical base.

 

" So wait, why are you here then? Shouldn't an angel be granting my wish?" I questioned, she may have been civil so far, but she's a devil no-less.

 

" Wish granting is devil authority only. However, we only appear to people who desire something so badly that it summons forth our presence." Dana explained putting a hand on my shoulder to keep me from running again. Something about her explanation seems sketchy, what does she mean by wish granting? Why would she just do me a favor like that?

 

" To prove I'm not lying I know all about your desire for fame and financial prosperity. How your boss at work flamboyantly shows off to you, or how you have to dedicate most of your time to work to keep up with your living expenses." Dana went on, hitting the nail right on the head in specifics that once again made it impossible for me to call her a liar. " So I can make your deepest desires happen." Dana smiled. * Ding Dong* We both turned our heads as I heard my doorbell ring.

 

" Matt are you okay?" Said a familiar voice from outside.

 

" Oh no, it's my neighbor Christina." I nervously said out loud, I didn't consider how loud I may have sounded on the outside. " You gotta hide Dana!" I panicked as I tried to push her to a more unnoticeable spot, but she wouldn't budge one bit, she only smirked at my foolish thinking that I could make her move.

 

" Answer it, she can't see me." Dana said, shoving me towards the door, having much more success in moving me than vice-versa. I almost lost my balance entirely as I stumbled to the door. I turned my head a bit to see Dana standing a few feet behind me, and turned back to open the door. Sure enough it was Christina my 31 year old neighbor who befriended me when I first moved in. She was a modest 5'6 and single. She kept herself in great shape and I can imagine she was quite a stunner with men possessing blonde hair and green eyes that shined like a gem. Not that I had a shot with her, being 9 years my elder she always acted as a maternal figure to me.

 

" Uh, hey Christina." My voice cracked, and I came to the realization that I was sweating.

 

" Is everything alright in there, I heard a lot of noise coming from here so I wanted to make sure you were okay." Christina was always worried about me overworking myself and if I was keeping myself healthy and safe. It was annoying sometimes but it was a really nice thing of her.

 

" Yeah sure, never better. I just uh saw a roach in here." I quickly responded, faking a laugh in hopes she buys my story.

 

"Um, I see. Perhaps you should consult the front office that there's a bug problem." Christina sounded unsure about my excuse, she was wearing nothing but a black bathrobe and slippers so I may have been interrupting her sleep. " You should get some rest, you look a little tense and hot too." Christina worriedly put a hand on my forehead, yeesh she always did stuff like that as if I was a kid. I think she was oblivious to how it always embarrassed me a little.

 

" Y-yeah you're right. Thanks for checking up on me." I smiled. " Good night." I said starting to close the door as Christina responded the same and began to walk back to her apartment. I closed the door entirely and gave a sigh of relief since that encounter went better than I thought. I turned around and startling me yet again was Dana who was standing as close as she could. Including her heels I stared straight at her neck, I was only a few inches shy of being face to face with her cleavage.

 

" Now back to business I'll make your desire come true." Dana didn't skip a beat, knowing exactly where to pick up.

 

Getting back to the matter at hand, I was still very skeptical of Dana for reasons I should address right now. " Okay so you'll make my desires come true, what's the catch?"

 

" Oh?" Dana looked down at me, with a tone of sarcastic surprise in her voice.

 

" Seriously. If you're a devil like you say, you're not going to just do me a favor for free. So what's the catch, are you gonna half-ass my wish? Or take my soul?" This much I had to be correct on, there's no chance she's going to do this without getting something out of it.

 

" Well at least you're not a complete fool. But you're right, I'm not going to act like this is charity on my part. In this world it's impossible to get something for nothing, so if you're willing to accept the repercussions I can give you what your will seeks. But, it's not going to be your soul, and I'll grant your wish very fairly." Dana explained looking me dead in the eyes, I could melt in their intensity.

 

" Then what's the price?" I asked curiously, there's no way I can make a deal with the devil ( literally) without knowing what I'm getting into.

 

" In order to give you the status that you seek, I'll have to decrease another form of status in you." That's all the information I can disclose to you.

 

Status of mine? It's not like I have anything to take, even if she did, what will it matter with all the fame and money I'll get? I guess it is a wrong thing to collaborate with an evil being, then again some people no matter how hard they try or work, will never get anywhere in life, while others get them handed to them on a silver platter, who am I to pass up the chance to get everything I've always wanted?

 

" So what will it be Matthew yes or no?" Dana's demanded an answer now. I gulped slightly to think everything I ever wanted was about to come true. I'm positive she wants her answer here and now, and I wasn't going to turn down this once in a lifetime opportunity.

 

" Yes I accept." I said trying not to sound afraid. My facade of readiness shattered when Dana smiled widely for the first time.

 

" Excellent." She said and out of nowhere a circle of spiraling fire emerged from on the ground rose upward trapping us both inside, I shouldn't be surprised at a supernatural being, capable of doing things that are outright impossible, but astonished I still am. I want to gasp in amazement but the air was evaporating and the temperature rapidly increasing, Dana though was perfectly fine. My body started to get very weak from the heat and the lack of oxygen. My legs felt like boiled noodles struggling to keep me up, I was drooping downwards on verge of passing out at any moment. I looked up at Dana and my stomach sunk as her eyes shifted colors from amber to a glowing red. Extending her index finger out a small blue fire emerged from the tip and she merely tapped my forehead with it. I was too weak to attempt to avoid it, luckily though the fire didn't burn me at all but the flame remained on my forehead.

 

I'm not sure how much longer this or I will last but Dana proceeded forward and leaned in and cupped my face in her hands, which is the only reason I'm standing. Moving in closer she pressed her soft lips onto the fire on my forehead. I cringed heavily as this act burned BADLY and the smell of my burning flesh made me scream in pain, I almost thought it was gonna burn right through my skull. Dana's kiss however put out the fire on my head and in a flash the fire surrounding us dispersed and everything was back to normal, rendering the hell fiery events that just occurred a memory without a trace. Once everything was set and done Dana let go of my face and I felt my body give out and fell back first on the floor.

 

" The contract is complete." I heard Dana's voice becoming distant and my vision faded out completely as Dana towered over my fallen unconscious body.

Changes by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Writing at the speed of snail. The first two chapters were re-written.

I rolled out of bed feeling like a mammal coming out of hibernation and readjusting to the world. It certainly felt like I was out for longer than a normal 8 hour sleep. Making sure I didn't miss out onanything too important I checked my phone. I had a single notification which suspiciously came from a number with an area code of 666. I gulped, it all came back to me now, that devil Dana who broke into my house and promised to grant my wish. That's right . . .my wish! There's no way all of that madness the other day was a hyper realistic dream. Without delaying it further I checked to see what she said. The text read :

 

" While you're under contract I'll be responsible for checking on your status periodically, if you need to see me right away simply call the number this text came from - Dana."

 

I'd rather limit my interaction with that demon, besides, all that matters to me is if my wish was fulfilled or not. Nothing seemed any different, I checked the news online on my phone, my apartment seemed the same, my checking and savings account were all as they were prior to meeting Dana.

 

Like that Friday I was forced out of my musings by the sound of my door knocking, switching gears I went to answer. Waiting right at the door seeming like she was about to knock again was Christina. " U-um, hi Christina, how are you?" Her caring eyes were enough to make even the most paranoid people forget about their troubles.

 

" You haven't stepped foot out of your apartment all weekend, you sure you're up for running with me today?" Christina asked in a concerned tone that I've become accustomed to hearing. " Yeah, never better. Just give me a moment! " I immediately answered, my lack of consciousness for over 24 hours made me forget we go running on Sunday's. I feel kinda bad lying while she's staring down into my eyes, however I don't need her worrying about my mental health along with my physical health.

 

Hold up . . down into my eyes? That can't be right, I was at least a couple of inches taller than Christina, yet in that conversation I had to look up to her a little bit?

 

" Um, hey Christina before you go? Do I look . . .normal to you ? " I timidly asked, if I noticed this why hasn't Christina?

 

Christina gave me a curious gaze for a few moments and eyed me all around before giving her verdict. " You, look normal to me. Are you sure you're up to this today?" She asked again. I nodded again and asked for a moment to go get changed into an appropriate running attire and meeting her outside on the usual path we run. I was pretty much functioning on auto-pilot as I tried to wrap my brain around what happened. There's no question it had to be Dana's work, it's the only thing that explained why this happened. But, why couldn't Christina tell the difference? Perhaps the most obvious thing is hard to notice when you're thinking too hard about it. Ultimately, it's too my benefit, if she did notice she'd flip out and wouldn't let me travel 5 feet without a status report on my condition. It's best I don't call any more attention to it and keep the best a facade of normalcy as possible to avoid skepticism. Afterwards I knew exactly who I'd be contacting.

 

Concerning the immediate issue, if I was a little shorter than Christina now I had to guess I'm now 5'4 inches tall, that also made me think of the ramifications that would have on my running performance. Christina was a lot more health conscious and keen on exercising so she normally ran more efficiently and longer without tiring compared to myself. I was definitely going to have to compensate more so now with the loss in height.

 

When we actually started running the impact the loss of height was had was made painfully clear minute by minute with Christina gradually gained more distance and leaving me in the dust. Before while she was generally a few paces ahead of me, I could hold my own and not fall too far behind, but I never had so much trouble keeping up with Christina as I did now. I imagine I was trying to run at the same speed that I normally did, but it just wasn't cutting it thus forcing me in turn to have to exert myself further. Unaccustomed to running like this though, I quickly found myself tiring out and my running companion was nowhere in sight. It was a lost cause now and stopped running to catch my breath, and walk the rest of the way.

 

The last bit was made easy, I looked forward to see Christina running back to me. The difference was night and day, with her appearing like she only went on a light jog as intended, while myself like I just finished a complete triathlon.

 

" Matthew what's wrong? We've hardly started and you're already exhausted." She noted.

 

" Sorry . .sorry." I replied in between pants. " Maybe you were right earlier, I'm not up for this today. I should really rest up for work tomorrow." I made up for a convenient excuse to get out of this. I can't believe that run took this much out of me.

 

" I understand, take care of yourself. If you need anything give me a call." Christina as expected was as understanding and empathetic as usual. At last it was time to get some answers.

 

Frantically making it back into my apartment as fast as possible in my fatigued state I punched in Dana's number like my life depended on it. I frustratedly paced in circles while I listened to the droll sound of the phone ringing.

 

" Need something Matthew?" I heard from behind me, her soft but authoritative voice coupled with her appearing out of thin air made startled me, at least I got a hold of her. Similarly to myself and Christina earlier, Dana was dressed in a running entire, only her shorts were much too small for her, leaving much of her thighs and legs exposed, with an equally small tank top that stopped midway exposed her washboard stomach, and her perfectly round breasts looked ready to break free of their confounds at any second. Now's not the time to be distracted by her voluptuous figure though.

 

" Yeah, I need something! I'm shorter! Last I checked, people don't just shrink over night, so I figured it must be your doing! Oh and by the way, what happened to my wish!?" I vented away and Dana couldn't appear less interested if she tried.

 

" Sorry if I'm being a nuisance to you!" I sarcastically added.

 

" Calm down. Didn't I tell you, something can't come from nothing? You knew fully well that I was going to take something from you in order to generate what you want." Dana matter of factly explained, reminding me that I voluntarily signed up for whatever came my way.

 

" I guess so . . " I agreed reluctantly since my complaint was rendered moot.

 

" It'll take a little time for everything to come full circle, but I assure you once everything is set and done you'll have everything you wanted like I promised." Dana explained again, surprisingly in a soft and sweet tone taking a few strides forward, the gap in our heights was more pronounced now. Focusing on that, I didn't notice Dana sneakily slide her hand behind my head. I wanted to pull away, but she was much too strong easily forcing me to rest my hand on her massive mamaries. Being this close, all my attention shifted on how wonderful she smelled , it was beyond the basic nice smell of perfume, this was intoxicating.

 

" Things are just starting, so be patient. What's the worry? Sure you won't be the tallest guy in the world, but that won't matter at all when you have fame and riches beyond words." Dana began to rub my head in an unexpected show of tenderness.

 

" Maybe you're right . ." I slowly responded, my cognitive and mental functions felt to be getting lousier by the moment, with all I was capable of doing right now was mindlessly agree with Dana without thinking. Her voice then lowered to a whisper.

 

" Good, now then you should lie down. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow." She knelt down and lifted me off my feet, holding me semi-draped over her shoulder. I was unable to struggle at all and honestly even if I could it probably wouldn't have mattered.

 

" Y-yeah . ." I drearily responded. Dana easily carried me over to my bed and carefully set me down on my bed, going as far to pull the bed sheets and blanket over my prone body. Even now with my senses drastically dulled I was uneased by Dana, she was hiding something from me, she just had to be. I have to figure it out, unfortunately it'll have to be during a time when my mind is more compliant. Dana continued to make up my bed, finishing by fluffing my pillow from underneath my head. As kind as her gestures may seem, with the lasts of my ability to reason, I knew it was a ploy for her to stay close to me for the strange effect her scent was having on me.

 

" There we go. Now go to sleep." Dana whispered as my lights went off and her voice echoing in my mind.

 

 

A Big World by edexdexx

Beep beep beep.

 

I leaped out of bed to the sound of my alarm clock going off, everything was hazy and if I keep going unconscious like that I'm bound to start developing memory lapses. Still, the sound of that alarm clock means only one thing, that it's time for work.

 

I groggily rolled out of bed and noticed instantly a shocking abnormality, my room felt more spacious than it ever had been before, and mind you that didn't mean I was suddenly living in a bigger more luxurious space. The only other conclusion means, that I had shrunk again, the only question being by how much this time. The idea of only losing a few inches in height in exchange for my wish sounded like a great trade-off in hindsight, but how long would this go on for?!

 

More weirdly at the edge of the bedroom door there's a measuring chart that I never had setup before, it's odd, but convenient. Walking closer, I noticed there were a few benchmarks, they must serve as an indicator of my previous heights at the highest one was at 5'8 which was my former tallest height, another one at 5'6, at 5'4, and one more at 5'1. My stomach began knotting up in anxiety, most people use something like this when they're growing up as kids and marking how much they've grown. In my case it's the opposite, they're marks of how much I shrunk. I'm already 3 inches shorter than I remember being yesterday, even worse, I was looking UP at the 5'1 mark. A part of me didn't want to know how I measured up now, but I have to know. Straightening up to the best of my ability, to delude myself that I appeared a bit taller than I probably am, I totaled in at 4'8.

 

One foot . .I was an entire foot shorter than I was before I met Dana!? Now I have to go to work in the public! This wasn't like before while jogging with Christina, there's no way people won't notice how much shorter I am! I would love to call out of work, but at this short notice I know Candace will have a fit, I'm already on thin ice with her, there's no way around it, I've got to bite the bullet and go.

 

The strangeness didn't end though, my apartment was already accommodated with stepping stools, closet shelves were lower to better suit my height, and even my clothes which should be hanging off me fit perfectly as if I bought them for my current height, I wonder if that was Dana's doing.

 

Every moment I spent getting ready was full of paranoia on how I will respond when the inevitable question is asked, the only way to avoid that is to just stay here all day, which isn't an option and on the other hand nothing on Earth would whimsically explain an apparent loss of height, so working up some courage I slowly exited the apartment. I felt far better out here the world did seem bigger than I recall which is to be expected, but at least there's a greater degree of normalcy out here. I managed to get to my car, so far so good, until I caught the sight of Christina doing her daily jog.

 

“ Good morning Matt! “ She said waving as she jogged past me. Mind officially blown, it was only for a fleeting few seconds, but that's all I needed to realize how short I am now. Christina stood a full head and shoulders above me, another two inches and it'd be a clear foot! How in the world, will Amelia or Candace look by comparison? These thoughts lingered in my mind for the entirety of my drive to work, like my room the car seat was already adjusted and books were even in place to help me see above the steering wheel.

 

Upon reaching the store, I zipped in with the tact of a reconnaissance specialist finding the shortest possible route into the store, and navigating the aisles to the back so I can punch in all while avoiding contact with people. That was the easy part though, now I had to complete an 8 hour shift and I wouldn't be able to shift and dodge my way out of that, interaction with people is inevitable.

 

“ Come on, keep it together Mat you can do this.” I said to myself, to reassure my confidence.

 

“ Talking to yourself short-stack?” I heard from behind me, no doubt in my mind that it's Amelia.

 

“ Who you calling short-stack sho-” I began to reply without consideration on how things may look from her perspective. I turned around and one of the last things I ever thought I'd have to do was look up to the 5'3 Amelia.

 

“ I'm calling you short-stack silly, you make even me feel tall.” She teasingly regarded, there was truth to her words, but. . . she's not surprised. Not asking “ WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT?!” Not a word about my height, no inquisition, just a normal interaction on her part.

 

“ I guess so.” I tried to respond naturally, not going to bring up if she noticed what I thought would be glaringly obvious if I didn't have to. “ So do you need anything?”

 

“Oh don't mind me, Candace wanted me to stick close around you today to make sure everything goes alright with your shift today.”As always, Candace is keeping her damn hawk eyes on me. Whatever, I'd rather deal with Amelia than her and luckily I got here without having to see her.

 

After punching in, it was time to go to work helping whatever customers needed help locating anything or suggestions. Amelia always lurked nearby to see if I needed any sort of assistance I found it borderline creepy the way she loomed over me and acting like I could do nothing on my own. Whenever it got slow, we ( mainly her) chatted away about school, work, or other occurrences in her life, the one topic that I prepared to be the main focus of the day didn't come up. When it did, it came in the form of poking jabs calling me names like half-pint, little dude, etc. While she poked fun at my height, never once did the question arise on how I became this height.

 

During the instances where it became busier I felt far more conscientious than normal at the thought of approaching and interacting with customers who were all much larger than I. It is my job to stop and ask them if they need help, only now though I felt like I would be an annoying little pest to them that they in turn will peer down and shoo' me away. Most of them ended up brushing past me and went straight to Amelia with questions they need answered and while I did welcome her taking on the brunt of the customer service. I guess I did prefer before to not have to deal with many customers, but the lack of acknowledgment from customers bothered me. Seeing one young woman and her daughter who seemed no older than 8 walking, appearing lost I decided to approach her to see if I could help.

 

“ Excuse me, miss, can I help you look for something?” I asked, respectfully enough. The mother in response though stared down at me wordlessly. “ Um, can I help you little boy?” She asked, not hearing my previous question at all, her words hit me like a stone, is that how the rest of the customers view me?

 

“ N-no, I'm asking if I could help you..” I said. Blinking her eyes a few times, the mother noticed my uniform and laughed softly in embarrassment at the awkward situation she created.

 

“ Oh, I'm sorry! I um . . didn't think you were an employee here, because . .you know.” She lightheartedly said hovering her hand low over the ground to indicate my height didn't give her the impression. I can tell she was trying not to offend or upset me so I tried to take it in stride. That didn't mean her daughter had the same reservation.

 

“ Hey mom look! I'm almost as tall as he is!” The young girl said, standing side by side to me for her to notice the comparison of our heights. It's true, she probably only 3-4 inches shorter than I am. She even got onto the tips of her toes a few times, and appeared even more excited to see in doing so made her a smidge taller than me. It beyond freaked me out, and I felt worse when I heard her mom stifle a laugh at what was a humorous sight to her that a young working adult is almost shorter than a girl who is in elementary school.

 

“ Okay, young lady you can stop, it's not you he's just. . . .not very tall. Apologize.” She said, noticing her poor choice in wording, but still tried to avoid the use of the word short or small. The young girl finally went back to her mother's side. I felt relieved, however the bothered expression on my face apparent.

 

“ I'm sorry little boy.” The young girl said, and the mother immediately covered her mouth and began to escort her away with an apologetic look on her face. “ Sir, she means.” Even though she tried her best not to mend the situation the damage was done, and I waited for them to be out of sight.

 

That was the worst, and sadly based on both their reactions to the rest of the customers I probably think I was a kid who strayed off from his parents, rather than an employee. It was all becoming too weird for me, I needed a break.

 

Waiting for another slow moment, I scurried into the back aiming to head to the break room. It only had been 2 hours, but it felt like I had already did a full 8 hours, I felt far more depleted than I should for only having done a fourth of my shift. It must be the stress of this all, I gotta clear my head. Now all I have to do is get by Candace without her noticing. I'll just sneak by and its home f-

 

“ Mr. Valon!” I heard straight from Candace's office.“ Can you please come here for a moment.” Fuck. I'm done for.

Office Run In by edexdexx

When I walked into Candace's office her chair was turned around, and she wasn't saying a word, which I welcomed the thought of her being quiet for once, but the uncommon occurrence gave me a sense of apprehension.

 

“ U-uh, what is it Candace?”

 

“ I wanted to discuss the matter of your shrinking and your ability to continue work in the future.” She responded in a very serious tone. Her statement turned everything I thought I knew upside down. How does she know I'm shrinking!? Better yet, why doesn't anyone else know!? For all intents and purposes everyone else treated me as if I was at a natural height.

 

The air went silent following her statement, I lacked the foggiest idea at how to respond, yet Candace was ready to continue and turned around in her chair, unveiling the most startling discovery yet, she looked a lot like Dana because . . .it is Dana!

 

“ WHAT THE HELL, DANA?! What are you doing here, and how did you disguise your voice like that!?” Given my day so far, surprises are the last thing I want, even if I'm lucky it was a hoax that Candace knew about me shrinking.

 

“ It's a pretty nifty trick and I figured it was about time that I checked up on you.” Dana stated she was vibrant and stylish as ever, plus uncaring that she scared me half to death. “ I better stand up it's getting hard to see you down there.”

 

“ Oh har har, like I'm not thinking enough about my height already.” I retorted, however my sarcasm faded fast as I watched Dana rise up to her full height, taller . .and taller . .and taller. I'm positive I had a slew of frustration that I wanted to aim her way, but every last word left my mind in light of Dana's full height now.

 

“ You look awfully . . .” I began, trying to find which synonym to use that adequately represented my disbelief.

 

“ Distinguished? Pronounced? Esteemed?” Dana confidently filled in the blank with a variety of words, she certainly knows what words I was actually thinking about using. She's fucking with me plain and simple and she knows something that I don't know.

 

“ You're fucking huge!” Not the most eloquent piece of wording, that's as good as it's going to get considering my anger and discombobulation.

 

“ It's because you're so little. Let me come around so I can get a better peek.” Dana casually remarked with total disregard of my insecurity about my height loss. Without the desk obscuring any of her body, I almost envisioned myself shrinking further while she strutted to me.

 

Once again I'm speechless, I know I lost a lot of height, but she can't possibly be this tall, there's no way. “ You're taller . . .” I quietly said, still partially trying to accept this unbelievable fact.

 

“ Hm, you sure about that? I'm pretty sure it's just the fact that you're so tiny now.” Dana dismissed, and passively belittled me at the same time.

 

Am I losing my mind? It can't be right, I eyed Dana up in down, her legs akin to towers made of ivory, to her torso that didn't appear to have not one extra percent of excess fat, to her perfectly rounded breasts that existed in perfect proportion to the rest of her massive body, to her oh so glorious face and luscious hair which shined radiantly with health. As if it was possible, she appeared even more flawless than I remember. This only reaffirmed my suspicions though.

 

“ Bull! I may be shorter, but now I'm no taller than your naval!?” I shouted, even now still coming to grips that I wasn't off my rocker.

 

“ What am I going to do!? How long will the shrinking happen?! Oh man, this is crazy!” Contempt and irritation gave way to a sense of panic, seeing Dana here and all her mass teasing me like this I'm sure is having the exact affect she was aiming to produce.

 

Dana paying no heed to my spazzing, lifted me up off the ground as easily as a child would a toy, if my height was pathetic, my weight by extension was too. She sat me down on the chair, bearing down on my shoulders with her hand, she barely needed to exert any effort to render me motionless.

 

“ It's not all bad, don't forget soon your wish will be granted in it's entirety. Everything is almost in place.” Dana informatively said, her smile still had a distinct deviousness to it that reminded me why I didn't trust her as if he fact that she's a devil wasn't already reason enough, but I forgot all about my wish.

 

“ I guess . .this is the worst of it now though right?” I asked.

 

“ Exactly, everything will be smooth sailing soon. These hardships and shock are going to be over before you know it, and you'll be able to enjoy your life in the fashion you've always dreamed.” Dana said, staring me square in the eyes showing her greatest effort of genuinely caring yet.

 

“ Right now all you need to do is look at me, and trust me.” She concluded, and I obliged looking Dana in her eyes while abandoning all preconceived notions I had of her. At that moment weirdness started to commence, her normally amber eyes for the second time I remember shined in a dimly red light. That should have been the warning sign to look away or make a getaway, but they felt hypnotic and I couldn't find the mental resistance to look away. My mind went blank similar to how a hypnotist has someone watch a pendulum swing back and forth.

 

While I couldn't think much at all, I certainly could feel and right now I felt a sensation of dizziness overtaking me and myself losing grasp on where I was. Finally my danger senses kicked in and it dawned on me that I should be trying to get away; trying and doing however are totally different things. My body just didn't cooperate as if I was struck with some sort of paralysis that locked me into place and forced me to continue staring Dana in the eyes, relative to my static position the room was in motion, appearing to be ascending. The logical conclusion meant, I was shrinking again, panic hit my bloodstream again, my brain relaying the message to my body that I'm in danger. My adrenaline rush though proved useless, my body still didn't have enough strength to resist so I sat in a frozen, paralyzed, fear. It wont last longer for weakness took the leading spot of sensations I feel at the moment, weakness that once again threatened to leave me an unconscious sack of meat.

 

It was difficult to determine what was going on at the moment, but three things were abundantly clear to me. The first obviously being I was shrinking yet again. The second once again pretty obvious, I was going to pass out. The third however, became clear while I stared at Dana while everything else happened, her body was slowly swelling . . .expanding . . . rising, and I don't mean that relative to me shrinking, but as an standalone event. I was certain of it, she's growing, unfortunately I wont be able to call her out on it at the moment . . .

 

 

 

Click clack click clack

 

My eyes forced open at the sound of a pair of shoes clacking on the ground with each step, I forced my brain to piece together everything I needed to know. I've shrunken again I'm sure, Dana's gone, most importantly I'm in Candace's office. Oh crap, that must mean those footsteps belong too . .

 

Wasting no time, I scooted out of Candace's chair nearly losing my balance for how far up in the air I was, instead of freaking out over it, I remained focus and scurried straight to the door. I can't deal with this all right now, I'll call later and take the rest of the day o-

 

I stumbled backwards having collided with what might as well have been a brick wall; that'd be preferable because in reality I bumped into the one person I have been attempting to avoid all day, Candace. Unlike me who lost his balance, Candace although mildly surprised remained physically unphased at the collision.

 

“ Mr. Matthews what are you doing in here?” She asked expectantly, peering down with interrogative eyes. Jesus freaking Christ, she looks as tall to me as Dana did when I first came in. I normally would withstand it or ignore it when Candace castedher inquisitive gazes. She stepped forward in curiosity of my answer and subconsciously I backpedaled to preserve some space. Candace in response though, leaned forward to get a better view of my face, inadvertently making herself appear even bigger when compared to myself,with her presence being so high above me, her stare had so much more intrusiveness behind it, prompting a much more defensive and submissive body language from me. It's beyond humiliating to be seen in this state by my patronizing boss, I need to get this over with now.

 

“ I just wanted to let you know, I was leaving early today because I'm not feeling too well, you weren't here so I decided to wait.” I fibbed. I know Candace will be very irritated by the inconvenience my departure would cause, far more pressing matters are on my mind at the moment though and I'll deal with the aftermath later.

 

“ I see . . .” Candace simply said, not the response I was expecting at all. I looked as Candace shifted her eyes to her work area. “ . .Were you sitting in my chair?”

 

Fucking hell, besides her massive ego and height, she also possessed the eyes of a hawk and could spot salt in a bowl full of sugar.

 

“ I . . um . .uh” I've got nothing that could cover this up, she clearly noticed that her chair wasn't in the same position as she left it and I can't explain it away. I was expecting Candace to be furious at me, the last time an employee got caught snooping in her office, she went irate and he was in the unemployment line when she was done with him. Right now though, Candace simply grinned away down at me.

 

“ Come on Mr. Matthews. If you were so curious about your boss you could've asked.” She concluded. God dammit, this self-absorbed woman seriously thinks I have the foggiest interest in anything she does. Candace took a seat in her chair and unexpectedly like picking up a child, she easily hoisted me up and sat me up on her lap. . . .My boss Candace just lifted me up and sat me down on her lap. . .my boss was holding me on her lap . . .shoot me. Nothing would make the sight of my boss holding me like a mother would a child okay, and I definitely will need a lot of alcohol to forget this moment.

 

I did everything possible to try to force some separation, it was easily countered though by Candace simply draping her arm across my stomach to lock me in place. Candace then started to click away on her computer and rambled on about her various responsibilities and explaining what she was doing, all the while the hand that was keeping me pinned started to gyrate over my stomach in a circular motion, this didn't feel like affection, more like a consoling act, few things in my life have ever been as awkward and boring as this.

 

“ So it's pretty cool sitting up here with the big boss huh?” Candace asked, fortunately breaking up the monotony before I fell asleep.

 

“ Yeah.” I plainly responded, instead of giving a response such as ' Shut the fuck up and let me go.'

 

“ You know Mr. Matthew's I appreciate you coming in everyday and trying your best despite your unfortunate condition.” Candace said, now rubbing my head in an act of pity. Right then a red flag went up in my mind and I jumped off her lap and turned to face her.

 

“ What condition!?! I'm fine!” Besides my drastic loss of height I'm okay . .right!? I have a condition???

 

“ It's okay, it's okay. I know you don't like talking about it, but it's alright take as much time as you need to.” She sympathetically said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I stared at her in dismay, she thinks I'm in denial! What condition do I have and does it pertain to me shrinking!? I especially hate this tone of pity that Candace is giving me, I need to get out . NOW.

 

“ Just be sur-”

 

“ Yeah thanks boss!” I sarcastically shouted said and stormed out of Candace's office before I had to hear another word from her, I gotta get my mind clear.

Drive In by edexdexx

Much like how I entered the store I exited the same way in the path that would see to it that I'd avoid people. The only good news that came from this unorthodox day was that I got a get out of jail free card with Candace for as long as I need. It's a better idea to just stay in doors until everything has ran its course, it'll spare me a lot of dignity, headaches, and overall frustration.

 

I skimmed through the parking lot looking for my car, I remember for sure I parked near the front to ensure I'd have a quick entry and exit route. I walked left and right looking for any car that looked similar to mine to fruitless results. Unbelievable, how does a vehicle that weighs a ton manage to up and vanish!? It would take considerable grand larceny skills for a car thief could make off with it in broad daylight.

 

“ Hey Matt, you're ready to go home?” I was up and ready to scream my troubles into the sky above until I heard that voice behind me. Before I turned around I would've never believed that it belonged to Amelia who was now so tall relative to me that she could effectively pass as my freaking babysitter. If I was unaware to my shrinking I'd mistake a 5'3 girl for an WNBA player! My mind drifted back to the people I encountered during my day. Dana and Candace are titans of height, the mom and daughter appeared to be of average height for there respective ages, and being aware that I was well under average height to an extent I could mentally accept that taller and average height folks would dwarf me. That isn't the case while staring at Amelia who appeared to have grown over half a foot since I last saw her on the floor and by all accounts would be considered a short girl who had no room for growth left at 18. A short young adult whom I another young adult only reached the bottom of her breasts.

 

“ Yeah, I'm just trying to find where I parked.” I responded. Amelia looked confused by my response.

 

“ What do you mean? I picked you up from home.” She corrected. That's plain impossible, I know some wonky shit has gone on, but I'm not delusional.

 

“ Exactly what it sounds like! I just need to remember where I parked, I'll show you, I have my car key as proof.” I know and remember for a fact I drove here. I dug into my pockets looking for the sure-fire evidence that can give validity to my claim. Amelia non-nonchalantly whistled as she waited for me as if she was only humoring me. I checked every pocket on me and all I had was my wallet, house key, and phone; what I thought I knew as early as this morning wasn't the case anymore.

 

“ I swear, I have it, I must've dropped it something!” I quickly uttered, to try and buy more time, Amelia was done waiting though.

 

“ That's enough small-fry, I'm losing precious moments of my lunch break so lets get going.” Amelia said leading the way to her vehicle. “ Besides how the heck is someone your size going to manage to drive?”

 

A fair question now that I think of it at this state my feet probably wouldn't reach the brakes or acceleration, hell I probably wouldn't even be able to see above the steering wheel! That also begs the question of what other tasks may start to become too difficult for me to accomplish, right now it's only driving, but add in some more shrinkage and soon I don't know if I'll be able to do anything by myself. I'll cross that bridge if or possibly when it gets to that point.

 

The ride home was remarkably unremarkable, the only real concern being a police officer pulling potentially pulling us over saying I shouldn't be riding in the passenger seat at my size. Amelia wasn't her normal talkative self which I'm not complaining because it gave me some time to think. Ever since meeting Dana my life has felt like a big gag that everyone was in on except for me. While I know that Dana is the one causing my shrinking it seems to others that I have a syndrome that's making me shrink and to strangers who don't know me . .well . .I'm just a very very short guy. In a weird way, I'm thankful for that since it makes my life a bit easier, that was the simple part though, what's more complex is that it seems through Dana's power she's controlled my life in relation to how I've dealt with my shrinking, so it makes sense that at some point I told Candace, Amelia, and Candace too. Which explains why they don't question my losses of height and why I haven't had to explain it. What's going to be more difficult is learning the other ways I've behaved in my peers minds, such as this incident where after running into Dana, Amelia actually dropped me off to work instead of me driving.

 

As I concluded my analysis Amelia pulled into the complex and put the vehicle in park.

 

“ And here we are.” Amelia announced.

 

“ Thanks for dropping me off.” I replied in gratitude, if it's really true that I'm the odd one out in everyone elses minds I better play along at every chance or it'll only appear that I'm the one off his rocker. I undid my seat belt and waited for Amelia to undo my lock an event that never occurred.

 

“ Uh . .Amelia?” I asked starting to get nervous. I looked back up at Amelia whose eyes were locked on me with an absurd amount of interest they appeared to try to register every detail about me.

 

“ Say . Matt, how small are you now?” She asked curiously. I froze since this is as direct as anyone has been with me so far about me shrinking.

 

“ I . .I'm not sure . .” I unwittingly responded. I could see in her eyes that Amelia was getting more fascinated. She undid her seat belt and began slink her way across the driver seat, expertly placing her hand on top of my right to block me from reaching for the door lock or handle for a hasty exit.

 

I was stuck in place as she shifted over to my side, there barely was enough space for the two of us and mere centimeters kept us apart, my heart was beating like a drum in my ears and I started to break out into sweat. It's hard to believe that right now Amelia's frame completely eclipsed my own.

 

“ Don't be afraid, I just want to take a good look.” She deviously said with a sultry smile on her face while she played with my hand that she managed to pin down. “ Your hand is so much smaller than mine.” She laughed a little at the comparison. It was true hers easily controlled and manipulate mine and she may as well have been holding a small ball in her hand and not a grown person's hand.

 

With her free hand she slid it underneath my shirt and pulled it up over my shoulders leaving my mid-section exposed for her eyes to feast on, again the wonder in her eyes shined brighter. She slid her index finger all around my chest exploring it like a pencil to a canvas in due time descending lower to my stomach, it was quite an experience for us both in seeing how diminutive I truly was now while under this intense examination. As unsettling as this was, I'd be lying if I didn't admit in a weird way this was very arousing, feeling Amelia explore my body the way she is and the heat I felt emanating off her body with her being as close as she is.

 

“ You're blushing a little, are you hot or are you feeling hot?” Amelia asked flirtatiously, clearly meaning hot in different senses of the word. She picked the prime opportunity to ask the question, at the same time my pants were feeling noticeably tight. For as incredibly arousing as this was, I was still being totally subjected by a girl who was younger than me and controlling my smaller body with ease, creating an equal sensation of chagrin.

 

“ Am-Amelia lets stop alright, this is a bit . .strange.” I sheepishly said. I may as well have stayed silent , Amelia ignored my words and sexily blew some air on my face.

 

“ Shh, try to cool down little guy you look a bit red. I'm almost done.” Amelia winked and lowered her hand down to my pants. Oh shit, why now of all times, her blowing air did the exact opposite of what she intended . . .or did it?

 

I wanted to move, but that option wasn't in the cards, this had to have been a per-meditated plan by Amelia getting me into a position where I couldn't avoid her advances. Uninhibited, Amelia undid my belt and went straight to work at sliding my pants down.

 

“ Wait! Amelia you gotta stop!” I exclaimed, knowing too well I'm wasting my breath.

 

“ You've been trying pretty hard to avoid me all day and this chance is too good to pass up.” She smirked almost getting my pants and boxers alike down my waist.

 

“ N-no . .” I stuttered.

 

“ Hush, I just want to take a peek.” She whispered again. I wished for anything that could stop her. A meteor landing, lightning strike, anything. I reached for her wrist with my hand that wasn't being pinned, but it wasn't enough. I turned my head at the exact second she succeeded in getting my pants down the rest of the way, unveiling my erection in all its mini-glory. The reaction from Amelia? The worst one you could possibly face in this situation, a soft laughter.

 

“ I'm sure you know this . .but um . .it's a little . . . small.” She giggled, going further to poke my erection a few times. I was mortified beyond words, the only thing stopping me from crying was that it'd only make this scene even more pathetic.

 

“ Aw . .don't be sad.” Amelia said in a pitying tone, reaching into the glove compartment and finally letting my hand go, she wasn't concerned of me escaping anymore and rightfully so, I've submitted to my humiliation. She fished around and grabbed some napkins that she then rested at the tip of my erection. “ I'll make you feel better.”

 

After saying that she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and steadily went to work. There isn't a word in the English dictionary that can describe the feeling the mixture of pleasure, humiliation, and submission I was feeling. Even while fully erect Amelia's dainty hand managed to obscure almost the entirety of my penis, it definitely added to the pleasure, but simultaneously to my humiliation as a reminder of how small I was. Amelia picked up speed pumping up and down with greater force, the amount of control she had over me combined with the incredible pleasure she's subjecting me to made every ounce of willpower and strength exit my body, making me that much easier for Amelia to manipulate. Resistance was pointless so I let it happen and as messed up as it may sounds I tried to enjoy it. My body briefly tensed up before softening entirely into a full orgasm into the tissue that Amelia had prepared a moment ago.

 

“ Hm? Was that it?” Amelia asked aloud, noticing my erection dissipating and turning into a flaccid penis once more. It was another painful jab that she hardly noticed me ejaculate.

 

“ I guess the little guy had a little load too.” She teasingly quipped.

 

Finally she was content and slid back to the drivers side, disposed of the used tissue out the car window, and unlocked the door, giving the the reprieve that I was prepared to beg for if this had continued much longer.

 

“ C ya later Matt.” She said with a wink. I didn't say a word, how I would ever face her again after being emasculated like this I am not looking forward to. I pulled my pants up and dashed out the car to to my apartment which to me was a sanctuary of safety away from this madness and the humiliation I want to erase from my memory.

Home Bitter Home by edexdexx

I scurried my way into my apartment and locked myself in, how the hell would I ever show my face to Amelia now? She freaking raped me . . .I think? I think it was rape . .holy shit . .Amelia of all people raped me! I wanted to hit myself in the face recalling how pathetic I was back there, as weak as a friggin' kitten. Why didn't I try to stop her!? Oh, who am I kidding even if I had tried to resist Amelia still would've probably had her way with me without much effort!

 

Screw it, I'm home now that's all that matters. Sure everything looks larger than I'm accustomed to, but it's still my safe zone where nothing besides what I let in can get in.

 

In spite of everything that happened today I exhaled a sigh of relief knowing I finally obtained a degree of security. Before my nerves could calm any further I felt a vibration in my pants coming from my phone. The caller identification showed it was coming from a medical hospital, paranoia began to settle in once more, but it can't hurt to answer.

 

“ Hello.”

 

“ Hey, is this Mr. Valon?” The caller inquired, it belonged to a woman for sure.

 

“ That's me.” I responded.

 

“ Oh wonderful. It's Dr. Penne I was calling to remind you of your appointment tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. To assess your physical condition and examine your current status.” She said. I guess it is reasonable that I'd be seeing a doctor regularly since I have some shrinking syndrome from the perspective of the outside looking in. Rather than argue like I've been before, I'll have a natural conversation.

 

“ Absolutely, I'll see you there. Take care.” I confirmed , I hung up before any further dialogue could commence.

 

“ Like hell I'm going.” I snickered slumping into the couch and resting my eyes. I don't care if I have a meeting with the president of the United States, nothing short of a fire or natural disaster could get me to leave.

 

“ Do you really think I'm just going to let you do this?” On cue Dana who may as well have materialized out of nowhere leaned over with her hands on the rim of the sofa and having me blocked in responded to my comment.

 

I defensively tried to slide further into the couch knowing that shenanigans were about to ensue.“ What is it this time Dana?”

 

“ What's with that tone? You make it sound like you aren't happy to see me.” Dana asked feigning a sense of disappointment.

 

“ Because, every time you stop by to visit, shit tends to get worse!”

 

Dana didn't care for my worries and stood erect, it's becoming redundant to gawk and gasp every time I see her full height, but it still throws me for a loop each time. I mean for the love of God I'm only as tall as one of her legs!? She's got be about 8 feet tall now, any bigger and her head would be bumping up against the ceiling!

 

My exasperated look was amusing enough to make Dana laugh. “ I swear your little reactions to my growth spurts are the funniest to watch.”

 

“ Oh whatever!” I said snapping out of my daze. “ What is it this time!?”

 

“ I only overheard your idea to try to and lay low until everything blows over. Point blank I'm telling you that it's not going to work. You'll have to face every bit of adversity and hiding isn't going to help you.” She lectured.

 

“ I can sure as hell try.” I shrugged my shoulders. “ What do I got to lose?”

 

Dana shook her head at my answer. “ You know by now that I can simply work around your meager ways of trying to resist. Frankly, you may spare yourself some dignity and trouble if you subserviently went along in docile fashion.”

 

She obviously has a point, but I'm only obliging her so she can leave faster. “ Thanks for your other-worldly knowledge. Can you please be on your way now?”

 

Dana didn't respond and instead the focus in her eyes told me that she wasn't quite done yet. “ I think we both know what else I'm here for.” She added.

 

Crap! “ No, no, no! Come on, I can't shrink again! I'm already 4'0 tall! How the heck am I supposed to do anything if I get any smaller!?”

 

“ None of that is any concern of yours. So how about we get this over with?” Everything was business as normal to Dana I wasn't prepared to make it so easy for her.

 

I tried to rise and bolt straight off the couch and to the door, not sure what I was really aiming to accomplish since with her far greater length and height the best I could do is make her catching me a mild annoyance. My hunch was proved correct as Dana easily caught the back of my shirt collar She turned me around and easily pinned me back down onto the couch, forcing me to stare up and behold her might. Her body loomed over mine like some sort of vast ocean, in one of my more morbid moments I imagined her performing the simple act of dropping her body entirely, which would be sufficient enough in snuffing my life out in an all out smother. She'd be so heavy that I'd be stuck in place without a hope of escaping.

 

“ This must be really something, huh? The second time you're being subdued today, tell me how was your time with Amelia, I suspect this is probably worse?” Dana snarkily inferred, unsurprisingly knowing about the ordeal I'd rather not talk about. “ Look on the bright side, you won't have to worry about me raping you.”

 

Contrary to her attempts at riling me up, I remembered what I wanted to mention the last time I saw her.“ My height . . .you're stealing it and adding it to your own.” I boldly stated with some conviction,(even if I was scared out of my wits at shrinking yet again).

 

Dana rolled her eyes uncaring as if I made an observation as obvious as the sky being blue or grass being green. “So your brain has some functionality? That should be the least of your worries, things are about to get far more interesting for you.” She cryptically responded. Right at the end of her message, I felt a strange sensation of warmth building up inside of me. It only lasted for a couple of seconds and subtly went away not what I was expecting, but I'm not complaining.

 

“ See? That wasn't so bad was it?” She politely said, knowing who I'm dealing with Dana must be trying to lure me into a false sense of security. “ Now I'll leave you be for a little while. Good luck tomorrow.” As noticeable as an 8 foot tall giant is, she vanished without a trace before I could follow up with any question. There's always an ulterior motive when it comes to her.

 

Defeated and simply not caring I relished the alone time that I finally had and closed my eyes. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was since my body wasted no time resigning into slumber. Without fighting it I let my body get the rest it needed. It felt great to not worry about anything for a little while, though occasionally I felt the same lingering sensation of heat build up inside my body, the same kind when Dana was here. A reason to be concerned? Most definitely. Was there anything I could do about it? Doubt it. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Doctor's Appointment by edexdexx

“ Matthew are you in there? Matthew? I'm getting worried, I'm going to come in.” I heard from outside . .was that Christina? Jesus, how long was I out for this time? Wait . .did she say she was coming in?

 

“ U-uh . Hold on a second! I-” While I tried to find words, I got up from the couch and tumbled onto the ground tripping over my pants. I immediately wondered how I managed to be so clumsy and pulled myself and my pants up and got a very clear answer. My pants were now much too long for me, I must have shrunk throughout the night.

 

Before getting the opportunity to do anything else Christina opened the door and was greeted with the ridiculous sight of me holding up pair of pants that were too large on me. Christina covered her mouth, despite not knowing what to say, her eyes told a much more compelling story. “ Did you . shrink again?”

 

I stared back at Christina with the same exasperated look and why wouldn't I? She was huge! The last true interaction I had with her was when we went running when this all started. Then we were only talking a difference of about 2 inches, now? A difference of over 2 feet!

 

“ Y-yeah.” I flatly responded.

 

“ Christina's face was wrecked with pity and sympathy. “ How about you get ready so I can take you to the doctor.” I sighed internally, since she only knew half of the matter. The fact that I was shrinking was absolute, the circumstances surrounding it though is beyond her knowledge. Going to the doctor will be more a formality rather than anything that I can hope will solve my dilemma.

 

“ Wait, you're taking me . .and how did you get in?”

 

“ In your state you definitely won't be taking yourself there, we already talked about this. You also gave me a spare key in case any . . .incidents happened.” She said the last part lowly considering an incident of me shrinking jut happened.

 

“ R-right, okay give me a few minutes.” I went into my bedroom to freshen up and also in hope of finding something to wear. I fumbled through all my clothes and noticed unlike my early ordeals in shrinking where my clothes all seemed adjusted to my height, now I wasn't as fortunate and everything was too large for me. Improvising, I rolled up the legs of some jeans and threw on the smallest t-shirt I had, which was still slightly large but better than my other options.

 

“ Alright, I'm ready.” I meekly declared, I really wasn't looking forward to being out in public like this, hopefully this will be painless. Taking hold of my hand Christina guided me to her car the way she held my hand though wasn't only to guide me, it felt protective.

 

“ I'm sitting in the backseat . .and in that!?” I asked, seeing that she led me to the back, but the other thing that caught my attention, there was a booster seat!

 

Christina clutched my hand a little tighter. “ I know it may not be the most flattering thing, I just want you to be safe alright?” I both liked and hated that aspect of her at the same time. She can be a lot to handle at times, but how could I be mad at her though? She had my best interest at heart and like or not, it is true that it's unlikely I'll fit in a regular seat-belt now.

 

After helping me into the car, I simply looked the other way while Christina buckled me in, it was becoming harder and harder to see myself as a young adult. If this booster-seat was any indication, it's going to be getting more difficult for the people round me to keep treating me like one.

 

“ Alright, all set.” Christina said with a small smile and pat on my head.

 

For the time being the booster-seat was the worst of it, and getting to urgent care wasn't so bad. Much like before, Christina unbuckled me and held my hand while we walked through the door and to the receptionist (who of course gave me a funny stare when seeing on the documents that I was 22 and looked at my height) and was to check in.

 

Christina read some of the magazines in the waiting area and I was content to just keep staring anxiously at the ground. The advantage of being around Christina right now was that most of the patients that came in and glanced in our general direction likely thought of us as a mother and son, and went about there business. While being far from ideal it at least kept me under the radar.

 

After waiting 15 or so minutes Christina set the magazine down. “ I need to run to the bathroom right quick, I'll only be a few minutes. You'll be okay, right?”

 

“ Sure, no problem.” I replied, hardly giving it any thought. Weirdly enough without Christina next to me, I felt much more . . .exposed, like I lost a layer of security. I felt far more paranoid at the thought of other people coming within my vicinity. As much as I hate my diminishing independence I hoped Christina would be back soon. I looked around a bit impatiently when I noticed a young girl about 13 perhaps come in with her father and coming in my direction.

 

“ Wait right here Taylor while I go up and fill out all the paperwork.” He said and left his daughter alone. Taylor simply sat down in a chair next to me and fumbled around on her phone with a facial expression that translates to ' I want to be anywhere but here right now.' I cursed to myself wondering why she couldn't pick somewhere else, the room was empty besides us but at least her attention was on her phone.

 

It didn't divert her for long though, she quickly grew bored and put her phone away for something else to give her attention to, sadly that happened to be me.

 

“ Are you waiting on your parents, they shouldn't be leaving a little kid alone.” She curiously asked. I really didn't want her to get a good look at me so I tried to keep my head low, but Taylor leaned forward a little to get a better look.

 

Just play it cool Matt. . “ . . . . .U-um . .no I'm waiting to be called back.”

 

Taylor continued gazing at me, now with more of a perplexed look. “ This is the adult section though . .for people 17 and up.” Crap, that's what was suspicious to her. Now I can sense it I know what topic was about to be the highlight of her next statement.

 

“ Are you really a teenager or adult, you're like short . . really short.” She predictably commented.

 

“ Yeah I am . .” I again responded simply, I took a glance up hoping that either Christina would come back, my name would be called, or her father was finished, none were happening.

 

“ Hey, stand up.” Taylor said getting up with new found excitement in her voice. Without waiting for me she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. My mass not being what it used to be, her force was more than sufficient in making me stand to my feet. Taylor stood close soaking in the disparity in our heights. “ Why are you so little?”

 

I really wanted to ask for help, but there wasn't anyone else in the waiting room and the lone receptionist was busy with this brats father; plus I also didn't want to admit to myself I couldn't even handle a lone 13 year old. “ I . .dunno. Born this way I guess.”

 

“ On my last physical, my doctor told me I was hitting my growth spurt and was 5'1. I feel like a giant next to you. You can't be much more than 3 feet tall. I was probably a little taller than you even when I was in kindergarten.” My temper was rapidly flaring, this girl just wouldn't drop the subject and it was becoming painful to hold my tongue. I know if I mouth off things will go from bad to worse, but emotion was starting to trump logic.

 

“ Get on your tippy toes.” She asked, knowing damn well that I'll still be considerably shorter than her. I can tell she was loving this, a kid that was realizing that she was on the path to adulthood relishing the superiority of being so much taller than someone, rather than a child that had to look up at most of the world up until this point. I once again did as she asked, getting on the tips of my toes as best I could and as expected it hardly made a difference. The top of my head was barely level with the bottom of her developing breasts.“ Wow, you're still pretty short.”

 

“ I fucking noticed.” I lowly said, not going unnoticed by the young teen. Her face flashed briefly with irritation, before settling down to a grin.

 

“ Hey now, little kiddies shouldn't be using language like that.” She said wagging her finger at me and added further insult placing her hand on my head and ruffling my hair like I was her little brother.

 

Not wanting to make a scene I kept my voice low, but I was still very frustrated. “ I'm a fucking adult, now leave me alone you little bitch. .” I knew I'd regret that, and with Taylor sporting such an obvious advantage right now, she took no heed to me swearing at her.

 

“ Is the squirt throwing a temper-tantrum? I think I'm going to have to teach the kiddy a lesson.” Expending no effort Taylor lifted me up and forced me to sit on the chair, and before allowing me the chance to move she turned around and lowered herself on top, sitting on my lap.

 

It was uncomfortable, slightly painful, and most importantly humiliating. I was only kidding myself by squirming and pushing against her thinking that it'd actually be enough to move her.

 

“ Aww, the kiddy must not have been eating his vegetables. If you did maybe you'd be big and strong like me.” She taunted at the useless resistance I could muster. “ Apologize and I'll let you off the hook.”

 

“ N-no.” I defiantly replied, I may not be able to force her off but like hell am I going to give her the satisfaction of apologizing when she was being the annoying, rude, bitch!

 

“ I know, you're a little upset but for once maybe you should try being the bigger person.” She mocked. I still refused to give in. This was far from pleasant, but it was bearable, all I had to do was wait for her dad and I'll be out of this mess. . .So I thought, my body began to feel strange . . . hot. . .No, not in that way, but internally hot . .just like yesterday. That's when my brain put two and two together, my body was shrinking whenever that happened! As my temperature rose, I felt my body sinking on itself and contracting. It was hard to tell by how much, but it started to make me deathly afraid, and now I was having other problems. Relative to my shrinking, this brat started to feel heavier as I slipped further into the chair. Now this girls punishment went from being uncomfortable to painful, this had to stop.

 

“ Alright, alright . .I give .just stop please.” I said, trying to hide the anguish and panic in my voice.

 

“ Apologize for swearing at me.” She chirped.

 

“ I'm sorry for swearing at you Taylor.”

 

“ That's MISS Taylor to you young man.” She added, only wanting to add more salt to the wound.

 

“ I'm sorry for swearing at you Miss Taylor.” I squeaked out. At last I felt my temperature fall back to normal, and like-wise Taylor finally stood up (even if she took her sweet time in doing so). I sat up trying to get myself in a comfortable position, and noticed the makeshift job I did to my clothes wasn't cutting it anymore, as they felt and looked noticeably looser on me.

 

Taylor turned around and ruffled my hair once more. “ There, now that's better. I hope you learned your lesson on how to talk to people. I'm sorry I had to be so hard on . .you.” She paused momentarily in her sentence while she stared down at me. With me knowing clearly what happened and that Taylor now looks slightly bigger than before, I could see on her face that she was trying to pin point what exactly happened. I was in internal disarray, but I tried to keep a straight face to the best of my ability so Taylor wouldn't think I was hiding something.

 

“ You . . look different. .Stand up again.” Oh shit, I'm fucked. If I don't do it, she already demonstrated she can make me.

 

I was getting ready to bite the bullet when I heard the door open. “ Mr. Matthew Valon.” The doctor said, Taylor stood aside not wanting to look like she was causing trouble. Right on time, Christina also stepped out of the bathroom. “ Hey Matthew? Was your name called?”

 

“ Y-yeah, lets go.” I said making my getaway. Taylor stood aside and watched me keenly. I tried to stare straight ahead, but I couldn't help taking a short glance while I walked away at her and indeed she looked a few inches taller now than before. As Christina went to meet me, I saw the jaw-dropping epiphany on her face right as Christina and I walked past the door.

 

“ Right this way you two.” The doctor said as we walked to the back.

Irregular Checkup by edexdexx

“ Good morning Mr. Matthew, I'm happy you came.” Dr. Penne smiled extending her hand, her black hair was tied in a bun, obviously to prevent getting in the way of her strenuous profession which required a great deal of hygiene. It was showing some signs of graying, but she was still holding up well against the constant barrage of father time.

 

I greeted her with my own hand and though I felt the softness and delicacy of her feminine hand, I also felt all the power and control that resided in her, my own hand was completely lost within hers. She only lightly squeezed, I don't doubt for a moment that she doesn't knows my hand would break if she applied any real strength in her grip.

 

“ So we're going to start out with a full length physical just to be sure that you're still functioning normally.” She glanced away at her records as she led me into the actual examination room. “ Do you want her to join you?”

 

I glanced up to Christina who of course looked like she really wanted to attend with me, to understand the full situation, I knew she'd never try to pressure me to do otherwise.

 

“ I'll be fine Christina, really. I'll tell you everything that happens after I'm done.” It was going to be mentally hard enough with the doctor poking and prodding at me, I don't think I can handle that going on with Christina watching.

 

She sighed expecting that answer for me, though I think she respected my decision. “ Alright, promise not to leave anything out. I'll be out in the waiting room.”

 

Once she left, Dr. Penne escorted me into the room and got her pen and paper ready. “ Lets first get a read on your current height, just stand up next to the height rod.” This might be the hardest part on my psyche, I've shrunk so much that I don't even want to hear how short I am anymore. I stood waiting for the verdict to come as she dropped the bar lower and lower, so low that she had to stoop down herself to get it level with the top of my head.

 

“ Two foot, seven inches.” She recorded. A dwarf among dwarfs, midget among midgets, you name it and I'm probably smaller than it. I'm dangerously close to being around the same size as a newborn.“ Now onto the scale.”

 

I shifted over to the weight scale right next to me, this won't be any easier to swallow, even if I'm already pretty accustomed to the fact that my weight is substantially lower now, made glaringly evident when I recount the ever increasing instances where I have been humiliated and or dominated.

 

“ 23 pounds.” She announced, again writing on her sheets. “ Well your BMI is normal, so at least your weight loss is corresponding to your height loss.”

 

I didn't give it any real thought before trying to pull myself right onto the exam table only to slide straight off, when it became apparent that I not only was too short to hop on, but I lacked the upper body strength necessary to pull myself up. Taking a quick check on Dr. Penne who was still washing her hands and getting her equipment ready, I had to act fast. Desperation reared it's ugly head again and the stupidly mundane once more represented a challenging obstacle. The exam table being symbolic of the wall that separated me from my self-sufficiency. I know I shouldn't care and that this doesn't matter the least bit, but I feel like I have to prove to myself that I can do it and claim back some independence even if it was only a fraction.

 

With some extra moxie I took a few paces back, if I get a running start before jumping I'm sure I'll make it with the added momentum. I ran forward with all my might and jumped upwards at the exam table. Almost got it! I definitely reached higher than I did before nearly getting my waist above the table, that maybe as far as I get because I had to pull my arms up as far as possible to do so. Thinking fast, I tried to get my leg on top of the exam table, if I did all I'd have to do is drag the rest of my body over. Try as might to swing my leg over, I didn't have the proper momentum or control over my weight to do so. Shit it's no good! I lost my grip and fell flat on my ass right in time for the doctor to witness my spectacular failure.

 

“ A-are you alright!?” Dr. Penne immediately came and crouched down to my aid. Now more than ever did I feel like less of a man.

 

“ Nothing, but my tailbone and psyche. ” I looked up at Dr. Penne whose first instinct was too help, as she held her hands out to offer to help me onto the table.

 

“ Wow, you're so little. Can't you do anything for yourself? Here, let me show you how easy it is small fry.” Okay, no she didn't say that and that was my insecurity talking. I was more angry at myself than anything, my body seeming so inefficient for every obstacle thrown my way and now that I've shrunk so much there's no way around needing other people to do things for me. Silently I raised my arms and mercifully Dr. Penne lifted me up onto the exam table, easily completing the task I had failed at even with maximum effort.

 

The following sequences was Dr. Penne going through your typical physical. She tested my heart rate, reflexes, lung capacity, etc. All seemed relatively normal, though given our sizes I felt more like a test specimen being examined.

 

“ Alright now, I need you to drop your pants.” Dr. Penne said exchanging out her gloves for a fresh pair.

 

“ Wai-wait, huh!?” I snapped out of my complacency and started paying much more attention to the here and now.

 

“ I'm sorry, it'll be quick I just need to be sure.” Dr. Penne tried to comfort me. The memories started to pouring back to what Amelia did. Her every last laugh while she fondled me, during that whole incident I didn't even feel human. She just smiled away and had her way while I was frozen in fear, I was like a toy. I never felt so exposed in my life, she had her way with me and even laughed at my manhood. I can't imagine that Dr. Penne will judge knowing my predicament and all, but I bet a stray thought or two will go through her mind like “ Oh my gosh, look how tiny his dick and balls are!” Reluctantly, I slid my already loose pants and boxers down hoping that this could be done and over with quickly.

 

My heart beat raced waiting for it to be over, there's not a chance I could look while she did this so I darted my eyes wall to wall while she inspected. Out of necessity she had to mainly use her index finger and thumb to inspect my testicles, which let me know I was far from impressive down there.

 

“ Wow, you're even tinier here than I remember.”

 

I jolted backwards, hearing a voice that sounded far different than Dr. Penne's, in fact it was Amelia's. I stared in a state of complete disillusionment, seeing her standing right where the doctor was seconds ago, sure enough dressed similarly in a doctor's attire.

 

“ You look scared Matty, are you still bothered about what happened last time, we were like this?” Amelia suggestively asked, keeping her hands firmly on genitals. It was more so to keep me in place, but it still left me paralyzed and dumbstruck.

 

“ Aw, I promise I don't bite.” She teased. Nervously, I put my hands over my private areas, it was the most frugal reaction I could muster, but what could I even say right now? She had no qualms of what happened in her car, so why would she now? Forget how short she is in actuality, in the here and now I can't see her for anything else than what she is, a sexually promiscuous giant who was about to get her way . . again.

 

“ Oh silly Matt.” Amelia smiled, easily moving my hands away leaving my most intimate body parts exposed once more. I didn't bother resisting as she moved my hands away, both of us knowing it was a useless form of defense anyway.

 

“ Don't worry about anything, I'll make up for last time, she said licking her lips. It became clear what she meant when she moved her mouth closer to my shaft her slow breaths I could feel at the tip of my cock. Not again . . .please . .no. “ Just close your eyes.” She said, and for reasons unknown I listened, waiting for the worst.

 

“ Alright done.”

 

I opened my eyes, that was Dr. Penne's voice , she was back. My mind was in shambles trying to work out what the hell that was all about. I did double takes of everything to be sure things were normal, using normal very loosely. That was far too real to be dismissed as an hallucination, I had to calm down. Deep breaths Matt, deep breaths. “ So what's the verdict . .”

 

“ Thankfully, all seems to be in working order, but we're still no closer to diagnosing the cause of your shrinking. This maybe something revolutionary on a subatomic level, and we've already reached out to scientists to give their input.” Dr. Penne bit on her pen cap momentarily, appearing to be at a loss for words. “ Ultimately, I don't really know . .what will happen if you keep shrinking.”

 

The uncertainty in how she said that for some reason made me nervous as well. Of course, I know Dana is responsible and all, I just never really stopped to think what would happen if I this kept going on. She's vaguely implied that it won't be indefinitely, but at only 2'7 it can't be much longer . . ..right?

 

“ Is it . .possible for me to shrink out of existence . .or die?” I stumbled trying to utter those last two words.

 

Dr. Penne didn't answer right away, which isn't a good start. “ Theoretically, not really . .but at worst you could possibly shrink to microscopic levels. . . .Your shrinking seems to be fairly erratic, so it's hard to say anything for sure. For now I think it's time for you to consider moving in with someone if you haven't already. If this continues further it maybe too difficult for you to live on your own.” Dr. Penne suggested, vocalizing an inevitable reality that I avoided confronting. “ I know this is a lot to take in, we're trying our best to find a cause, for now hang tight and I'll give a call if any revelations are made. Until then, I'll just subscribe some anxiety medication that you can take if you're ever feeling overwhelmed by the situation.

 

“ Right . . .thanks doc.” I left the room with doubt ingrained in my mind. In my ideal world I thought the shrinking would be over and done with already, leaving me with life on easy street. 2 feet and 7 inches later, and words that left me wondering the possibility if I or should I say if Dana would let me shrink to nothingness.

 

“ So how did it go?” Christina asked.

 

“ . . She thinks it's best for me to move in with someone.” It wasn't something I looked forward too. However it would be inconvenient for me to be trapped in my own house if I did shrink more. As hard as it was to accept the way that this has all effected my life, it wasn't worth dying just because I was too short to reach some food in my home. “ They're still looking at what's causing my shrinking.”

 

“ Oh dear, you're more than welcome to stay with me.” She offered. I may take her up on that, not knowing anyone more trustworthy for the task. “ Lets get you to work, maybe that will help ease your mind.”

 

For once, I have to agree that I'd rather be at work right now, I need to distract my mind. If I let myself stew in my own thoughts over these strange events for too long I may just go crazy.




 

Don't Cross the Boss by edexdexx

I loitered outside at the back of the store where no one ever comes except for delivery trucks until it was time to get to work. In hindsight it's comical to think I was worried about my last shift, I'd much rather be the height I was then than now. I could barely concentrate on getting into a mental zen for my shift, I was too concerned about what Dr. Penne said. 2'7 was already ridiculously small and as things stand I may end up even shorter than that. I remember that old film “ The Incredible Shrinking Man.” that very well could be my life having to do battle with household pests that would look like science fiction monsters if I were as small as he was. What if this was Dana's goal all along? If I ask her directly, I'm sure she'll only laugh it off or give me some other roundabout answer.

 

Lost in thought, I hardly noticed when two young brunettes came to the back. I paused in thinking wondering what they were doing, since they should have no reason to be here. I tried to pay them more mind, but couldn't help being curious. Occasionally I looked to them chattering between themselves for the next few minutes. My apprehension grew since a couple of those times, I caught them both glancing at me.

 

“ I told you I wasn't seeing things. Look how short he is.” I think I heard one of them say. Fuck, why do I have to be the topic of there conversation. Unfortunately for me, the door back here was usually locked and I'd have to navigate passed the two girls to get back up front. My nerves were on full alert as I walked by, it would've been a smarter move to keep staring straight ahead, but I couldn't resist staring up at them. As short as I am now, it's hard to believe that I'm the same species as them. Much like they say not to stare at a dangerous predator in the eyes, the two ladies eyes met mine and that opened up the doors of interaction that I wanted to avoid.

 

“ Hey!” One of them said. “ You're super tiny, how tall are you?” God damn, this shit again!? Now at double capacity by these two twenty-something year olds. I couldn't even handle a 13 year old by herself let alone two grown adults!

 

“ Two foot seven . .look can I just go . .” Not wanting an encore of the waiting room, I tried to quickly be on my way.

 

“ Hold on wait!” I was forcibly stopped in my tracks, feeling a hand on my shoulder.

“ Lemme get a picture, this is way too good to pass up putting on my Instagram.

 

“ Oh my god! Great idea. Hurry I want to get a pic too.” Her friend said.

 

“ Alright, alright, take my phone so you can get the pic.”

 

I struggled to find my voice to tell them to stop, but they were in there own world, I watched helplessly as the girl who was holding me handed her phone over. I can't afford to let myself be seen online like this, I've got to get away at any cost, but my squirms were hardly phasing the much bigger woman who kneeled down to one knee and put her face side by side to mine. The obvious contrast in size that they were looking to highlight was ludicrous.

 

What to do, what to do!? I'm a sitting duck, I can't think straight and I feel . .hot. Oh no, does this mean. .crap!

 

“ Hey, you're burning up.” The young woman said, relinquishing her hold for the time being and staring at me. My body was shaking and I had the displeasure of seeing the too familiar sight of world growing around me, I'm losing track how many times this has happened. I looked downward at the ground that looked to be coming closer to me, while everything above sprouted upwards. I cursed to myself why I had to shrink at the most inopportune moment. If there's any positive to this, it stopped after 15 seconds, it was a quick shrink, but that didn't mean it wasn't noticeable.

 

“ Holy shit did you see that . .he . He .. .shrunk!” The woman beside me exclaimed, taking a few steps back to behold me and my miniature glory.

 

“ I got video of it!” Her friend said. God damn no, no, no! Pictures were bad enough, but she got video!?

 

“ No! Please delete it! Please!” I ran up to the woman who took the video and uselessly tried to jump up and try to retrieve the phone. She simply laughed and didn't have to move an inch to stop my efforts being that I was too small to reach it.

 

“ What is going on out here.” Both girls and myself turned our heads at the intruder ( in there minds). It was none other than Candace staring expectantly at the two women, seeming to instantly discern what was likely going on.

 

“ I don't appreciate you two harassing my employee, do I have to call the police and have you removed from the property?” Candace asked with authority. Both girls sighed in defeat, but there was still a twinkle in their eyes. What Candace didn't know was that both girls already got what they wanted and were more than willing to comply with her demand. Not saying another word they walked away, shallowly trying to keep themselves from snickering as they left.

 

“ Thanks for . . . .helping me out Miss Candace.” I shyly said, to be honest I was only half grateful, since the girls got away with video footage of me that will end up who knows where. But, she did stop things from going any further. Fuck me though, Candace looked like a freak of nature next to me. I felt like I can't assert myself at all. Especially the way she struts around so confident and powerfully, I just shied away from making any eye contact with her, it's like in my own mind I was making her out to be even bigger than she really was.

 

“ No problem. How about you come get to work.”I nodded fast, occupying my mind would be a good thing right now I thought as I made my way to the back to punch in. It's going to be harder than last time for sure, but I took some solace in at least if someone tries funny business there will be witnesses to deter them.

 

“ Matthew, where are you going? You need to be in here.” Candace said as she noticed me about to walk away. What the heck is that about? I don't have any office related responsibilities. Still, I listened and stepped into Candace's office. My suspicion meter rose seeing Candace waiting by the door, and she made sure to close and lock it after I entered. Once she did that Candace took a seat in her chair and kicked her shoes off. I still was trying to connect the dots of what was going on here.

 

“ Any time you're ready.” Candace expectantly said.

 

“ . . . .What exactly am I supposed to be doing now?”

 

“ Come on now little Matthew, my feet aren't going to rub themselves.” She said wiggling her toes a few times.

 

“ . . . . . .Since when in the blue hell did my job include rubbing your fucking feet!? Hell no!” Just saying the words were nearly enough to trigger a gag reflex.

 

“ If I do recall you were the one who begged me to find you a suitable job that you could manage.” Candace replied, she stared at me quizzically, I know that look. The look that I was the one acting weirdly, and not everyone else. “ Lets face it, there's no way it's safe nor can you be all that productive on the floor at your size. So being my personal assistant is the next best thing for you.”

 

In theory that all made sense, still I had a hard time believing I agreed to something so degrading and for Candace of all people.

 

My title maybe assistant, but rubbing someone's feet and Candace towering like a building over me, I felt more like a servant. It took all my willpower to take her foot into my hand and to begin massaging it. It's hard to describe what it's like having a foot that was roughly ¼ of your entire size in your hands. There's no way to say it other than it felt really . .huge. I had to use the majority of my force to be sure Candace even felt anything.

 

“ Mmmm, that's the spot. My husbands were never as good as you.” She moaned. Way to make an impossible to make more awkward scene more awkward. Originally Candace made sure to keep her foot in steady position for me to rub, but as she became more relaxed she started to impose much more, forcing her foot downward without regard of my position. I tried to keep it at bay as long as I could but the laws of physics dictated otherwise.

 

“ Hey Miss Candace wait!” I tried to warn her, but she was too into her relaxation to notice or care for that matter. Now I have to say something I never thought I'd say. I'm trapped underneath my boss's foot! I tried to lift it up enough so I could squeeze out, but her weight and gravity were both conspiring to keep me down.

 

“ You're exactly what I need. . “ Candace said, not addressing my problem at all, she's purposely ignoring me. “ My husbands never could satisfy me.”

 

She sat up and took a look at my pathetic form that couldn't get itself out from underneath her, she didn't look worried once soever and in no hurry to help me. She lightly laughed. “ You used to be such a difficult employee, to be honest I was about ready to fire you.”

 

I paused wondering why she was tell me this all of a sudden, her usually tone at times like this were just lecturing me like a mentor to pupil right now though this was utter seriousness adult to adult. “ . . .Miss Candace.” I said nervously. She only smiled smugly in response.

 

“ You never called me Miss Candace before.” She chuckled to herself. “ Tell me what brought that change about?”

 

I thought back and it's true I rarely used any sort of etiquette when referring to her and when I did it was laced with a fine bow of sarcasm. I wondered if it was subconsciously what happened with that brat Taylor at the doctor today. She managed to completely humiliate me and treat me like a child who didn't belong in the same social standing with her. Now here I was with Candace who in all ways eclipsed me. She was more successful than I, more powerful than I, richer than I, and oh so so much bigger.

 

“ Are you finally seeing how much better I am than you?” I flinched as she said those words. I never seen this side of Candace and she seems far more aware of my attitude and disdain I had towards her than she lets on, and right now she's showing the feeling is mutual.

 

“ I think I like you better this way.” She added. “ My ex-husbands could never handle how much woman I was. None of there alpha-male nonsense could change that.” Candace smiled down at me and rubbed her foot into my chest a little, and god damn did it hurt, my groans of pain only made her smile wider. “ You though, you're nice and subservient and submissive. A nice little man who has to do everything I say, don't you Matthew?” She pressed down again wanting compliance out of me.

 

“ Candace! P-please stop it hurts!” I begged.

 

“ Go ahead, beg me some more little man.” She pressed harder trying to see how much she can make me plead.

 

“ Stoooop! You'll break something!” I coughed, her foot expelling most of the air from my lungs. “ What do you want! I'll do it! Anything!” I managed to eek out.

 

“ Anything?” Candace repeated. “ Stand up.” She ordered, at last moving her foot off of me.

 

Slowly I got up after getting some proper air into my body. It didn't take a psychologist to see that I was nervous and afraid. Candace surely sensed it and she was loving it. I felt like a peasant about to be judged by the queen herself.

 

“ I want to see you shrink.” She demanded.

 

End Notes:

I wonder if a day will come where someone reads this and have no idea what an Instagram is. I'll likely be old as hell. 

Bonus Note, he's 2'3 by the end of the chapter, if you wanna keep track of his height when I don't mention it after he shrinks.

Srsly, Don't Cross the Boss by edexdexx

“ I can''t just shrink at will!” I exclaimed, baffled at the lunacy of Candace's demand.

 

“ That sounds like a problem you have to deal with. If you don't shrink I'll give you an alternative job.” I stared blankly wondering what she meant by that until she stood up and slowly began to undo her pants and slide them off her torso. She followed suit and then slid off her panties. “ You're going to pleasure me one way or another.”

 

She seriously means . . . .that. My brain refused to register the fact that I maybe sexually exploited again, call it denial if you must, but I wasn't able to bring myself into that absolute panic that I know I should be feeling right now. As nonsensical as it sounds I was actually weighing my options between the lesser of two evils. Evil 1 was shrinking again, even if I could do it at will would I do so to avoid gratifying Candace at the expense of more of my precious height? At a grand total of 2 feet and 3 inches I'm at a point where every inch counts and the more I can delay further shrinking the better.

 

Evil 2 was . . . .yeah, that.

 

I looked back wondering if I could make a break for the door, estimating the distance and how fast I could move.

 

“ You know I can catch you if you try to run for it, it'd take you too long to reach the door and it's locked on top of that.” Candace shut down those thoughts with ease. It's as hopeless as she said it was with these legs being far from ideal for sprinting.

 

“ Tick, tock, what's it going to be?” She was going to wait no longer and she swiftly took hold of my wrists and started to pull me in closer. Denial over, panic mode commence.

 

“ Candace no! Please, anything but that!”

 

“ You said anything and this includes anything.” She responded. I tried to pull away and lower my weight however I knew Candace was making this more dramatic than necessary. She was more than capable of pulling me all the way over in an instant if she wanted but preferred to savor my struggling as she brought me closer.

 

“ Time's up, I'm making your choice for you.” With those words spoken, Candace took matters into her own hands and cupped the back of my head and drove me face first into her waiting womanhood. I tugged and jerked vainly there was no getting out of this. Why me . .

 

It was hard to get air and whenever I managed to get some free space to inhale I caught a strong whiff of Candace's feminine musk, the scent of a woman who has been deprived for too long and whose vagina was salivating for someone to satiate her needs, like it or not she I'm the one to do the deed.

 

“ Yeeees.” Candace moaned in ecstasy. I couldn't think straight with all this going on, I had to get out now!

 

Resistance wasn't option with Candace refusing to allow me to go anywhere and kept my face right in place. Between my precarious position and my mouth getting a fill of her pubic hair, my breath and tongue inadvertently stimulated her further.

 

“ Oh god, screw this we're going all the way!” Candace huskily roared, and the brakes were off. She threw me right on the ground and like a feline leapt right on top of me in a full mount.

 

“ Now I'm really going to make a man out of you.” She whispered.

 

. . .This can't be happening, this can't happening . . this really can't be happening. . . .It's happening isn't it? “ PLEAE NO! YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T!” I screamed, I writhed, I thrashed. Candace put a mute button on all of it by covering my mouth with one of her giant hands. Her body weight was also more than efficient enough to keep me in place. She pulled the pants off me with no difficult once soever and furiously went to business working and fondling my dick until it stood at full attention. In true spirit of a powerful business woman she knew exactly what she wanted and didn't care the expense of what it took to get her way. Despite how painful and rough she was being, she managed to achieve her goal, bringing me to the most unwilling erection I've ever received yes trumping that of what Amelia did to me.

 

“ Ooooh, it's so tiny but don't worry, we'll make it work.” She lustfully howled, and rammed my cock into her awaiting love hole again and again and again and again and again and again. Each time griping my penis harder, thrusting harder, ramming harder, anything to increase the penetration.

 

“ We're going to have to try harder now aren't we” She said with hunger. I was too overwhelmed to put any rational thoughts together it was all too much and too painful. Each time her weight came down on me I feared my bones would give out I legitimately thought I may die here.

 

Candace lifted me up keeping my cock inside her with one hand and pressed the rest of my body against hers with the other. At full force she drove me into the wall as hard she could the breath knocked right out of me in the process and Candace started thrusting yet again over and over. All this intense fucking started to make Candace hot and myself as well. I was practically a living sex dummy, a sack of meat with what may as well be a dildo attached, sandwiched between a hard wall and my mighty boss.

 

Wait . . .did I say I was becoming hot. Damn . .damn it all. Why now of all times!? I felt it happening every time Candace broke away to thrust again, I felt the heat in my body spike up and likewise I saw Candace complete from my vantage what may as well have been a fast-forward growth spurt, although in reality I was shrinking before her very eyes.

 

Meanwhile Candace broke away and slammed me to the ground to finish her work, only now that she took a momentary pause to look at me she definitely noticed I was smaller than before and getting smaller by the second.

 

“ Oh my fuck . .yes . .Yees!” She screamed in satisfaction. “This is too great my tiny little employee!” She breathed heavily in delight watching, I swear it must've contributed to her sexual pleasure like watching me shrink made her feel more powerful and could boast being even more superior to me. She was bouncing up and down with each thrust. Myself? I was in tears a broken crying heap. I welcomed death at this very moment. My lungs were begging for oxygen, my brain in sensory overload, my bones on verge of breaking under this increasingly immense woman.

 

Candace's eyes shined radiantly taking in every bit of my dwindling body. “ OOOOOOHH, Tell me how big do I look right now!?” I can't take it, my body was too exhausted covered in my own and Candace' sweat, a rag doll in her control nearly lifeless she was getting too heavy and too big, I wondered if this would ever stop.

 

“ Is the job too much for you!? Scream boy!” She demanded. I tried and all that came out was a sad little whimper of the small amount of energy I had left as Candace came to a complete climax, at last she left my ravaged body be, my shrinking finally at a stand still.

 

“ Mmmm, you did really well my little helper.” Candace panted. My grip on reality was gone and faded into a welcomed black from that living nightmare.

 

 

 

Purgatory by edexdexx

Where am I? I looked all around and the only thing I saw was white. White as far as the eye can see. The last I remember Candace was giving me the roughest time of my life and now . . .Holy shit, did I die? B-but . .where is . ..this? There's . .nothing, I'm literally no where. Afterlife? More like purgatory this seems like.

 

Am I back to normal? It's impossible to know without anything to compare myself to.

 

1 foot 6 inches.

 

Who the hell said that? . .1 foot 6 inches . .is that my current height? . .I turned every which way trying to pin point the voice, it was so weird like it sounded everywhere but at the same time nowhere at once. “ W-who's there?!” . . . . No response. “ Dana! . .I know it's you! Come on, enough of the games!”

 

“ Are you lost little boy?”

 

I nearly jumped out of my shoes when I heard someone behind me. I could pinpoint this voice and so I looked behind me. It was a lady . .she looked familiar though. I remember I saw her the other day at work, wait a minute didn't she have a . .

 

On cue from behind her the woman's daughter joined from the fray. “ Hey look mom! I'm so much taller than him.” She enthusiastically stated.

 

It's deja vu all over again only scaled up. I was barely taller than the girl last time around, now I can barely differentiate both of there heights from each other. The kid is a giant and the mom is gianter if that's even a word.

 

“ I'm not lost, I work here!” The hell? Why did I say that? I was planning to stand there dumbfounded a bit longer, but those words came out of my mouth. What was equally as strange I looked down and noticed I was in my work attire.

 

“ Hehehe, they hire little people here.” The daughter laughed. She was really fascinated by me. Being as young as she is, it must be a treat for her to see an adult be so much smaller than herself. I imagine in her mind she'd think someone in employment to be grown and in a position of some authority, not someone who she could stare over there heads and nearly small enough to be one of her toys. I understood that, but a girl 3x your height was still frightening.

 

Disregarding my safety or consent, the girl straight up lifted me up off the ground. She looked like she surprised herself at how easy it was, tossing me up a few times and catching me in confirmation of the fact.

 

“ Can I bring him home with me Mom? He's about little enough to be one of my toys and more interesting for sure?” Hell, I'm just glad she asked. If her Mom wasn't around, she wouldn't have had a second thought about taking me with her.

 

“ No, no, you can't do that. His parents will look for him. Put him down.” Her mother said, her phrasing was particularly interesting implying that it'd be okay if no one was going to find out I was gone. Nonetheless it did succeed it getting her daughter to set me on the ground.

 

“ Speaking of which, should I help you find your parents?”

 

Similar to before she disregarded me saying I was a capable adult and employee at that. “ I swear, I'm an employee who works here. I can take care of myself.” I again spoke against my will. My assertion was met by a laugh from the mother who looked like she gave up on holding in how funny it sounded for a 1 and a half foot tall man to think he could do anything on his own. At least the first time she tried to treat me with a level of dignity and respect, now she didn't care.

 

“ I'm sorry . .” She said wiping off a tear. “ It's just so hard to believe that you can work here being so tiny. I think I'll find taller help.” She turned to walk way.

 

“ Bye-bye small man.” The daughter added.

 

“ W-wait I can help I swear!” I blurted out.

 

“ Uhuh.” The mother said in a tone ripe with sarcasm. “ Come find me if you need me to help find your mom and dad sweetie.” She concluded, walking off and soon faded away.

 

That was a great deal more degrading than last time, but I still was still no further in solving my dilemma of where am I, if I'm alive, or . .anything. “ Very funny Dana. .. come on, we need to talk!” I shouted. This has to be her doing, I'm positive.

 

“ I knew it . .”

 

“ T-Taylor!?” Oh shit . .this is going to be several times worse. Materializing an instant it was another familiar face I met recently, a very pretentious and bratty one. It's that huge brat again and now when I say huge, I really mean huge.

 

“ I knew something was different about you, before the doctor called you back. You were already small, but you were definitely smaller right when you left.” She explained. I had a feeling she noticed back there, I didn't care though since I was under impression I'd never see her again. Given that here we are yet again though it's safe to say I was wrong.“Seeing you here now though, you're punier than I remember.”

 

Screw this, reason isn't an option with this brat. I turned tail and began a run for it before the conversation went any further. I was in luck it didn't seem like she was chasing me, I may actually make a getaway.

 

“ Stop!” She commanded. I bet you'd think there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that I'd really stop and listen to her. Except . . that's exactly what I did. As soon as the order hit my eardrums and processed in my brain my body came to a complete halt. “ Is it polite to turn your back while someone is speaking to you?”

 

The appropriate response to that question would be a middle finger followed by me continuing to run. My body had other plans though and I turned around with my head hung low. “ No Taylor . .” I said.

 

“ Very good, next problem. .How did I say that you should refer to me.” Oh shit . .

 

“ Miss Taylor . .” I replied.

 

“ Now you're getting it, though you're so tiny now I think I deserve a new title, don't you agree?” Fuck no.

 

“ Yes Miss Taylor.”

 

“ Hmmm, how about Queen Taylor. How does that sound?”

 

Like shit. “ Wonderful Queen Taylor.”

 

“ Great, now then as the queen's pet, I think it's fitting for you to show your devotion to me. You can start by uuuuhh . .” This brat only wanted to demean and humiliate me and was putting her mind to work thinking of an efficient way. “ You can kiss my shoe.”

 

“ Yes, queen.” I braced myself mentally, resistance wasn't an option, my body was already listening to her order. I looked up at Taylor who had her hands on her hips grinning down at me with absolute arrogance. It wouldn't be a stretch to think she really thought herself a queen with how she loomed over her unwilling subject and ordered me around. I dropped to my knees and did the unfavorable task of lowering myself (albeit against my will) by placing my lips right onto the leather of her shoe. I stayed in position, my body likely won't stop until she's satisfied.

 

I know she's looking down at me, savoring the image of how undignified I looked down at her feet and kissing her shoe. “ Oh my god . .” She snickered. “ I really can't believe you did that. . . . .I mean come on, I know you're a runt and all, but I seriously didn't think you'd do it.”

 

“ I-I'm sorry . .queen.” Fucking hell, would I stop giving into this bitch!

 

She cackled harder turning her back to me. “ Man, seriously it's kinda embarrassing. Stop calling me queen, now you're just making me feel bad for picking on you. I'd feel less guilty poking fun at a pre-schooler. C ya.” She hardly got that out given she found the situation so hilarious.

 

“ Bye Taylor.” . .Get the hell away from me.

 

“ Ahem!” She said in irritation.

 

“ S-sorry, Miss Taylor!” I meekly corrected myself, reluctantly of course.

 

“ And don't forget it. Later shrimp.” She said nearly bursting out laughing again as she walked away.

 

As fucked up as my priorities may sound, right now my biggest regret is not being able to smack that girl in the face. 

 

“ Wow, how low have you stooped? Kissing peoples feet now?” W-what. . .It's unmistakable this time, I knew it's her for sure. I tilted my head up and well. . . I didn't have the proper range of motion to see that high up. It was Dana though in the flesh, right where Taylor was once standing. Every last one of the inches I lost now all belonged to her and she was breaking world records clocking in at 10'5 if my math is right.

 

“ What are you looking so scared of?” Dana beamed down out me, reading my expression perfectly. I can't let her know that though.

 

“ Save it. I'm not scared-”


BOO!” Her voice boomed with volume unexpected of even someone over 10 feet tall. The ferocity in the decibels of her voice sent chills down my spine, making me flinch and fall over at the sound.

 

“ S-stop it Dana! This is insane, look at me!!”

 

“ You're rather . . .petite.” Dana said nonchalantly, downplaying my size to a minimum.

 

“ Petite!? I cant possibly live like this! I can't do anything by myself, when is it going to stop!?”

 

“ Any time now.” She responded just as carelessly. I can't take much more of this . .

 

“ Any time now!? Am I just going to shrink until I die!? I .I . .no more! The deal's off!”

 

Dana erupted in a powerful laughter that made the empty space shake and damn near sent me into a panic attack by slamming a huge sole nearly as big as my whole body next to me.

 

You honestly think you can decide when this ends? You're going to see this through until the end whichever way I decide you're going to get there.” If there was ever an appropriate time to shit yourself, it'd be right now. I sat there static, it wasn't like before where my body acted against my wishes. Right now I was paralyzed in soul crushing fear hearing the hellacious divinity of Dana's statement.

 

Don't get too comfortable at that size, you're going to be getting smaller again very soon. I hope you feel well rested because it's time for you to get back at it.” Dana lifted her foot up again and I still couldn't work up the effort to move. Dana lined up her anvil of a foot perfectly with my body. “ Farewell for now.” She said, driving it full force onto my body.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3067