Friend or Foe by edexdexx
Summary:

After being shrunken by a girl, Franky has to find a way to get his freedom. Will he be able to collaborate to get out of this mess or end up manipulated himself.


Categories: Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Friend or Foe
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 27400 Read: 109288 Published: August 29 2012 Updated: September 27 2012
Story Notes:

My first attempt at a story after reading a lot of great ones, and a chance to incorporate some elements I've always wanted to try.

1. Humble Beginnings by edexdexx

2. Meet and Greet by edexdexx

3. Game Time by edexdexx

4. TLC by edexdexx

5. Alone at Last by edexdexx

6. Older Friend by edexdexx

7. Testing the Waters by edexdexx

8. Supper Time by edexdexx

9. Bath Time by edexdexx

10. Water Games by edexdexx

11. Sleeping Arrangements by edexdexx

12. Bitter Sweet Dreams by edexdexx

13. Morning Dilemma by edexdexx

14. Desperate Struggle by edexdexx

15. Curtain Call by edexdexx

16. Game Over by edexdexx

17. Misc. by edexdexx

Humble Beginnings by edexdexx


1. From Humble Beginnings

-What, so you want me to start from the beginning? I suppose, that would be of some help. Well my name is Franky I am just your everyday eighteen year old, standing a modest 5'6 in height, just recently completed my first year of college a little while ago and living on my own apartment for a little while until classes resume. I took up a job at a super-market to help support myself.

Oh wait, did I say "I am?" , I meant I was. Sadly, a run in with a friendly neighborhood stranger changed most of that. Anywho I guess I should cover this all from the beginning. -

" Gosh, I hate having to work until late at night." I moaned pretty tired while I walked through the automatic doors to the supermarket I was employed at. I could hear the sound of cars passing by and crickets in the depths of midnight. Lucky for me though I didn't have to drive since I lived close enough to walk along the sidewalk to get home.

I made my way walking and covered a fair amount of distance until I saw the frame of what appeared to be a girl, my vision of her was slightly obscured since she was standing right under the glare of the street light.

- Now of course like any sane person probably should've done, I could have walked on my merry way and paid no mind to an absolute random bystander at the middle of the night. But like a naively good sumaritan I decided to walk my dumbass over to her to see what wa- , matter of fact you'll see lets keep going-

Noticing the gal standing all by her lonesome I was thinking that maybe she could have been lost or something so I hurried my pace a bit so I could speak with her. " Um excuse me miss do you need any help or are you lost" I asked trying not to be nervous of talking to someone I had no familiarity with.

Much to my chargin my question was only replied by a series of giggles as she took a few steps closer to me so we were at eye contact. At this distance I was able to make out much more of her physical features. She had long dark brown hair with hazel eyes to match. As far as attire is concerned she wasw earing a short skirt, flipflops, and a light blue blouse.

While I took the time to scope out her appearance I noticed her beginning to speak. " I'm not lost at all, I was just here waiting." She said casually while smiling at me with her pearly white teeth. This girl made it sound like she did this often.

"Well that's um, fascinating. Have fun doing eer. .. whatever you're doing I guess." I responded, obviously rather bewildered by her answer. I also found her on the creepy side as well, so I quickly began to walk away from her. But, before I could get very far I felt her soft hand grab onto my wrist as she pulled me back. "H-hey! What do you think you're doing!" I asked with a much more irritated tone.

" Nothing, I've just been trying to find someone who seemed interesting to take all night, and you're the best candidate who has shown up thus far." Her face breaking into a very wide grin as she now was holding a gun in her free hand, and to make it worse she pointed it right at my body.

- That's when it hit me, I was about to be shot and killed like some sort of criminal. At that moment I thought my life would be over. . . .so I thought. Don't get me wrong my life was over, but in a far different way that I had imagined at the time.-

"You're kidding right?" I said desperately trying to delude myself into thinking she wasn't going to murder me and an attempt to mask the fear on my face. My efforts were to no avail though considering my body was singing a different tone, shaking so much you'd think I was butt naked in Antartica.

"Now now. Don't be afraid this won't hurt a bit." She said in almost a mocking tone as she pulled the trigger on her gun.

I wanted to back away and try to make a run for it, but I was far too late ( and scared). However, instead of a bullet sending me to my untimely death a bright green light encompassed my body. I started to feel my entire equlibrium feel distorted as my legs became wobbly. Things would only get worse as my vision started to blur and the whole landscape around me looked as if it was spinning around in a washing-machine. Before I knew it my body had collapsed to the concrete ground, with the last sight I could make out was the odd girl staring down at my frame. My lights were just about out as the sounds of her giggling was the last grace I was able to hear. I could faintly see her wink at me before my consciousness gave out completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Notes:

Just a brief little intro. The first two chapters are posted right away to get into the gts content a little.

Meet and Greet by edexdexx
2. Meet and Greet

- Okay, okay. So I probably should've made more of an effort to use physical aggression to get that oddball off of me and stop her. But, I'm pretty used to talking my way out of situations. And come on she had a gun! Well I thought it was a gun, sure you can plan out what you would do if you were in a life threatening dilemma like that, but it's an entirely different thing when it's actually happening. One wrong move and it would've been a very painful night for me. I digress here's when everything really begins. -

Darkness was all that my closed eyelids would show me for a long while with me as vulnerable as can be until rays of light penetrated my eyes as I slowly opened them.

My vision was still pretty blurry as I had to shake my head several times to get myself re-orientated until I had a brief epiphany, like lightning just struck my brain. "That weirdo girl from last night!" I thought to myself, as I reflexively sat up and checked my body to see if I was okay and uninjured. That's when I had my second epiphany and I could feel my heart starting to beat the hardest it's ever had in my life, because I didn't have the slightest clue to where I was.

Turning my head frantically I took in my surrounds to what looked to be a pink-painted bedroom fully accustomed with a dresser with a mirror above it, a window right above the nightstand that was beside the nicely made bed that I was tucked into to.

Now if my last couple of realizations weren't bad enough, there was one more thing that drove me over the edge into absolute panic, everything in the room looked absolutely enormous!! Actually, it wasn't just the furniture and decorative, the room itself was massive! I felt like I was Alice in Wonderland. Or less simile-like, in a room designed for a giant or something.

At this moment I had went into a state of complete denial and convinced myself that I was just in a dream. So, I got myself up out of the bed covers, and started to walk over to the edge of the bed to the right. But, right as I turned myself to walk to commit dream-suicide, I was face to face with a girl with her arms crossed on the edge of the bed and the chin of her head on her arms. She was just smiling away at me spazzing out. I have no idea how I didn't notice her there before, but that wasn't just any gal. As chance would have it it was the same girl from last night, before I ended up like this!

"Enjoying your stay little one?" She spoke in a very amused tone as she batted her eyelashes several times.

"Y-yo, last nigh- ho- whe- " I tried to speak but my words came out in a jumbled mess as I stammered like an idiot. But, the sheer shock of all these events left me at a loss for words.

" Hehehe, come on speak clearly you can do it." She said to me in a teasing tone at my utter disarray.

" . . . . . . . .Wait, wait, wait, little one? That means. ." Taking a second view at my surroundings, I looked back to the girl infront of me and noticed that she was as equally ginormous to everything else around me. That's when it really hit. " You mean, everything isn't huge? I'm the one who's small?!? You did this to me!?"

Rising up from her previous posture and making her frame appear much more imposing to me she began to clap her hands to applaud my discovery (mockingly of course). "Well aren't you a smart one, most of my old friends didn't figure it out so fast."

"So you're saying not only are you the one responsible for shrinking me, you're implying you've done this to other people too!" I shouted up to her, even while standing up on the bed, I only reached up to the girl's breasts as she eclipsed over me. "Are you out of your mind!??! This is just mind boggling, why or better yet how did you even do this!?!?" I exclaimed, baffled at trying to rationalize how she could pull something like this off.

"You're a lively one, but I guess I can give you a brief Q & A. My name is Maddison 19 years old, I suppose I am what you would call born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My parents are both scientists who are well-versed in several forms of sciences and engineering. As a result they always had to travel a lot to do their jobs and I got very lonely since I had trouble making or keeping friends. However being the offspring of two skilled technicians I learned a thing or two and was able to make that device you saw last night."

My face was one of pure amazement, not out of me being impressed but just flabbergasted as I absorbed all of the information given to me. Despite this I still mustered enough rationale to respond with some of the conclusions I deduced.

"So that thing you used wasn't a gun, but some kind of shrinking mechanism. And instead of getting more socially active to make some friends, you just casually shrink random people you come by all willy-nilly and kidnap them to make them your friends!?" I exclaimed putting my hands on the side of my head as I attempted to fathom what kind of mentality Maddision had. " Aren't you aware that what you're doing is illegal!?"

" Of course I do, I've come to terms with all my actions. Besides even if I did undo what I did to you what are the odds that anyone would believe that you encountered a girl in the middle of the night who shrunk and kidnapped you." She said so matter of factly. Nonetheless, she was right, I'd sound upright ridiculous if I told a legal enforcer what had happened. Assuming I do get out of this mess.

" I wouldn't be too keen on trying to escape though." As she began speaking she stood up to her full height, meanwhile I had to crane my head up higher and higher as she rose. Now, at my what I guess to be 6 inches of height I only was up to her mid-thigh. " After all if you did become too troublesome I could always. ." She took a brief pause in her sentence as she brought her hand over to my body and closed it into a fist around me, pinning my arms to my side. Although her hands were soft with a nicely strawberry scented lotion and clear polished nails her grip was firm enough so I couldn't move at all. It was a very scary experience to be held like this by someone and lifted so relatively high up in the air. "Getting RID of you wouldn't be too difficult at all" She finished in a much more stoic tone as if she turned off all of her emotions in an instant.

It's been quite a few moments of realizations for me, but this by far was the biggest one (pardon the pun). There was so many ways she could utterly dominate or even kill me in mere seconds if she desired. Maddison could squeeze me until all my bones broke into pieces. Slowly, looking downwards to the floor I immediately took note to how high it was to someone my size, and she could easily let go or even accidentally drop me for me to fall to my abrupt death. Shifting my gaze over to her nicely pedicured feet I imagined what I thought to be the scariest of deaths. She could simply just press down on me with her foot and crush me like a bug until my body was an unrecognizable mess.

Just the thought of all the ways my life could end that I had no control over made me involuntarily start to shiver much to Maddison's pleasure. "Aww, don't be afraid I just want a friend if all, do you think that's so bad." She said taking her index finger and gently stroking the top of my messy brown hair. "Now that you know a little bit about me, how about I get to know you a bit, after all it's what friends do."

Okay so maybe I was wrong about her being a weirdo and a full cards short of a full deck. She was just a lonely girl who wanted some companionship. . . . .who am I kidding she was a lunatic albeit a smart one. But, heck it's not like I'm in any position to dispute with someone over 10 times my size, so it's best I just went a long with her antics.

Trying to pull myself together after a brief few seconds I managed to scrap up enough courage to say something. " Sure, um what do you want to know?" Even thought I tried to sound calm, my voice was noticably hoarse and I could feel myself starting to sweat. I only hope she didn't notice it. This Maddison gal was like a predator, surely she'd pounce on any weakness I showed.

Laughing softly Maddison began to sit down criss-cross style on the smooth maple-wood floor and brought me closer to her face and began to blow some cool air on me. "What's the matter sweetie you seem, you're so tense we need to calm you down a bit." She spoke so softly and gentle that it almost made me forget she's responsible for my plight. Her breathe was cool and minty and at so close I took note to how attractive she was, I find it almost shocking that she had trouble making friends. Surprisingly though I began to calm down through her rhythmic sensations.

"There we go, you're doing much better now. And as far as what I want to know, well friends know each others names silly, and some of your hobbies." She said with a smile on her face like we were having a normal conversation minus me being toy-sized.

She then lowered me down in the open space inbetween her legs while she sat, and placed her chin in the palms of her hand smiling as she leaned in closer. "I'm listening." She said. I had a feeling she knows how much bigger she already was compared to me was only amplified when she leaned in. I felt like such a diminutive ant in the presence of a mountain of a woman before me, it was a truely frightening experience. But, what was even more frightening is that I think she's taking enjoyment in intimidating me. Either way I had to answer her.

"Well my name if Franky and I'm 18 years old. I just got done with my first year of college and I enjoy reading. I live on my own and work at a supermarket as a cashier." I said, giving just some general information.

Maddision listened to my broad introduction of myself with fascination and looked to take in every last detail. "Oooh well aren't you an ambitious little guy. You have a very cute name too Franky." She responded as she stealthily moved her hand behind my back and began to rub it gently. "Mmm, you're so young too, to be living on your own. I bet girls really like you." She said as she cocked her head over a bit, taking particular interest in how I'd respond to that statement.

Hearing her say that actually made me blush a bit as I slowly found myself beginning to rock a long with her rubbing. " Well, um not really. .. I mean I have a few friends, but I've never had a girlfriend." I replied meekly. Maddison just watching me with those beautiful eyes of her, at any cost I didn't want to return the eye-contact, it'd just make me feel much smaller than I already was.

"I see. i guess that's too bad. Me and you have that in common" Maddison replied trying to mask the satisfaction she had in my answer. " Well now that we have gotten to know each other better, I think it's time we do something else that friends do." After she said this Maddison rose to her full height againwith me on the ground, and goodness was she a sight to behold. Beautiful, gigantic, powerful, and intimidating I was just a few hairs taller than her ankles.

"Something else that friends do?" I asked nervously, taking a step back since I felt like a little mouse before the dominating presence of Maddison as she stared down at me with an even larger smile as she spoke.

"Yes, we should play a game."
End Notes:

As I get in further there won't be as much reflection narration from present Franky.

Game Time by edexdexx
3. Game Time

" A game? Um. . .okay" I said, raising an eyebrow a bit. Coming from the same girl who shrunk me, who knows what she may have in mind right now.

" Mhm. I'll tell you what we can make a little on it too." If you manage to win I'll un-shrink you and let you go free." She said smiling down at me. In that phrase of dialogue that gave me some information that the device she used that shrunk me can reverse the effect. And although I had no idea what game she wanted to play I had to accept it ( although something tells me I don't have a choice) after all this could be my only shot at getting out of this.

" If you lose though, from then on out you have to be my best friend." Maddison continued as her eyes seemed to have sparkled when she said that.

To think in Maddison's world this makes a whole lot of sense that people could be best friends after knowing each other for less than an hour by playing a game. It's beyond my comprehension on every level, either way this is quite a steal. I hardly have anything to lose, even if I don't win there's no serious consequences to face. "I accept your terms then." I responded with some newly found confidence.

" Wonderful. We're gonna play Mercy. It's pretty simple all we have to do is use any means necessary to make the other person say 'mercy'. Usually it's by physical means and obviously whoever says mercy loses." She said and broke into some soft laughing.

Sadly I knew exactly why she was laughing, I'm at such a monstrous disadvantage at this game of uncle. I nearly thought my heart skipped 3 beats, I'm so fragile at this size Maddison could make me say mercy with both hands tied behind her back and blindfolded. Myself on the other hand am so small compared to the behemoth that is Maddison that it's almost physically impossible for me to make her say it.

" Since you're at a bit of a disadvantage (talk about understatements) I'll be fair and give you a handicap little Franky. I'm obviously a lot bigger than you, thus putting you at a one-sided battle. So I'll tell you what if you last 5 minutes without saying mercy you win by default." She said as she pointed up to the clock on her nightstand.

" It's 9:50 a.m. right now so all you have to do is last until 9:56." Maddison said confidently winking down at me.

Although it gives me a glimmer of hope, these 5 minutes will probably be the longest 5 minutes of my life. I also had to keep in the back of my mind how far Maddison may be willing to go to win and keep me here. " Well. .fine" I replied flatly with my confidence burned to ashes.

" We'll start at 9:51, and then your 5 minutes will start. Ready hun?" Maddison said her smile glowing in hubris.

The only chance I have would be to run and hide from her. As cowardly as it seems that's about all I can do. " Um, yes buddy." I replied waiting for the game to start. Sure calling her buddy may have seemed strange, but I was hoping it would give me some psychological edge.

"Oh." Maddison said, with a slight look of shock on her face because I called her buddy. "Sorry for what I'm about to do sweetie but I can't let you go. Now start." Maddison said as the clock finally turned to 9:51.

From the second she said start I turned around and began running as fast as I could. To someone my size I was probably going at olympic speed, to someone Maddison's size not so much. To my credit I made it all of 3 seconds ( longer than I thought to be honest) before Maddison lifted her huge barefoot, came in, and stomped down in front of me, effectively cutting off my path.

I was running so fast I ran straight into her softly lotion-ed foot and fell flat on my bum and I began to shiver realizing I could have easily have been under that foot. My fear quickly became reality though as I saw the shadow of the biggest foot I ever laid eyes on was right underneath me, however the foot above my head was no shadow. You would think I saw a ghost considering how pale my face became at that moment as Maddison's foot started to descend down on me. I was shivering like a leaf in the wind, but I had to move so I picked myself up and started running again to avoid getting squashed.

Maddison's foot though came down too fast for me and landed down on my legs making me trip onto the ground. It spared me from a gore-some death, but I was rendered completely immobile. " Poor little guy, you seem to be in a pickle. Why don't you give up now" She said smiling sincerely.

Her words seemed genuine but, that smile told me another story. A story like she wanted me to say no, so she would have a legitimate reason to continue. My already miniscule chances of victory flew south father as soon as she got her hand- . well foot on me, but I can't just give up my only shot at freedom. " I will not." I grunted in defiance, trying to pull my legs from out under her foot.

" Is that so, don't say I didn't give you a chance." As Maddison said this, she started to increase the pressure that her foot exerted on my legs.

I could feel the pressure dramatically increase on my legs, which made me scream and pound my fists against the floor. "Aaaaaaaahh!! S-stop please!!" I cried as the pressure was becoming a lot to bare.

"I'm sorry, but you know what you have to say." Maddison replied simply, as she increased the pressure on ym legs further. I was afraid that I'd end up crippled if she kept it up at this rate.

I was almost ready to call it quits, but by some streak of mercy ( more puns!) Maddison lifted her foot from off of my legs. " Uuggh. .th-that wasn't fun". I writhed slowly trying to crawl away.

" Uh-oh, looks like you're having a lot of trouble getting up. Come on little Franky I'll give you a 10 second head start to run." Maddison said mockingly, knowing damn well that I couldn't escape anymore.

Despite knowing that I wouldn't be able to run on my feet I tried to get up onto my feet, only to topple back down to the ground in less than 3 seconds upon standing up.

" Aww, maybe you need some help little guy." Maddison teased as she leaned down to me and proceeded to scoop me into her hands, to bring me way upwards near her face.

" What are you doi-" I attempted to ask only to be cut short by Maddison placing an index finger on my battered legs.

" Oh my. .does it hurt here?" She asked pressing down on my right leg harder, making my face scrunch in an expression of pure agony.

" Oopsie, I guess it does." Maddison said playing dumb and continuing to smile at me.

"What to do, what to do." Maddison asked to herself as she looked upwards, as she started to toss me up a little bit in the air a few centimeters only for me to land back in her hands.

" How about something a little safer, like catch. You can be the ball." Maddison said, her excitement just radiating at this point.

"Hold on no!" I tried to protest but Maddison had already thrown me way up into the air. I flip-flopped a couple of times in mid-air before landing back in her hands causing some more pain to my legs.

" Hehe isn't this fun Franky dear." Maddison joyfully said as she tossed me back up into the air harder this time.

" Stoooooooop!" I shrieked as I could feel my stomach getting sick from this joyride, that sensation was quickly overpowered though as my back crashed against the ceiling of her room. " Oof!" I cried, as my body a thump upon collision, I was lucky enough to not become a blood stain, but I was fell right back into the hands of my tormentor.

" Oh come on dear, it hasn't even been 2 minutes and you're falling apart. I hope I can catch you this time sweet-heart." Maddison winked saying this, and tossed me back into the air with even more force this time. My body yet again smacked onto the ceiling, but Maddison was laughing away with her arms to the side making no apparent effort to catch me. Was she really going to let me plummet to my death!?!?

" Oh no! Don't worry Franky my foots got you!" Maddison said within her fit of laughter, while my body was free-falling. I was doing more flips in the air than a gymnastics practitioner as I continued to plummet until my fall was broken by Maddison's foot on the ground. It absorbed most of the velocity, but the fall still hurt quite a bit.

" Mmm, it looks like you're about done little Franky. I guess it's time to finish our game." Maddison said as she moved in again and plucked me up with her index finger and thumb by my shirt. I could only shiver and writhe uncontrollably being utterly helpless now and wrecked with pain.

" I guess for your effort I can give you a consolation prize." Maddison said as she lifted me over her head as she craned it back. " A one-way ticket to my belly." Maddison giggled as she slowly opened her mouth to increase the effect that the moist abyss had on me.

The sheer though of being eaten alive greatly overpowered my fear of being crushed to death, and I started to sob relentlessly. I had absolutely no strength left to resist any further, not that I really could have in the first place, but it was still over.

In my near death experience I thought I was really gonna die. I mean just imagine all the sick variations she could do in eating me. Perhaps chewing me into mush and swallowing me. Or maybe just swallowing me whole to burn down in her stomach acid. Hell even if I was lucky enough to survive the initial digestion I would've came out another end in her shi- . . .okay that's just nasty I apologize. But, in my brief near-death experience I rememebred I had a magic word out of this.

In the midst of pain, sobbing, panic, and more pain I forgot this was all just a game to her. And now I had no choice but to surrender if I wanted to live. " P-please! Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!!" I cried as loudly as I could to make sure Maddison could make no excuse that she didn't hear me.

Maddison then slowly closed her mouth and brought me closer to her face, which was smiling harder than ever. " I'm sorry sweetie did you say something?" Maddison asked triumphantly just wanting to hear me say it again to feed her ego in victory.

" Pl-please, no more. Mercy, I lose" I poured out, just wanting this madness to end.

" Yay! Maddison gleefully said as she placed me in both hands and started twirling around. " I'm so sorry I had to be so rough on you, but you lasted about 3 minutes. I'm so happy you cam around sooner than some of my other friends that played this game with me"

I was quickly getting dizzy form her spinning around with me, I was still stricken with fear from all the events that just occurred and I couldn't bring myself to stop crying or shaking.

Stopping her celebration and taking note of my peril she cupped into the palms of her hands to look down at me. " What's the matter little Franky, do you not like to lose?" She asked frowning a bit, her voice sounding concerned.

I can't believe she was asking me this, like she had no clue what she just did to me. I would ask her if she was insane if I wasn't having a complete emotional breakdown. " N-no. . . . .it just hurt. . . . .and I was very afraid that you were going to kill me." I whimpered turning my head to the side, far too ashamed to even look her in the eye. If I was only 6 inches tall on the outside, I felt microscopic on the inside.

" My goodness. . I'm so sorry. . .I didn't mean to. . .I thought we were having fun. . . . .I didn't mean to play so rough" Maddison said shocked, acting like she didn't make an effort to murder me.

" It's o-okay ju-just don't do it agai- . .Dammit Franky get a hold of yourself." I spoke out out loud, but I can't seem to pull myself together and I covered m face to vainly mask my humiliation of being broken down by Maddison. Something was off though, before I covered my tear-filled face I could've sworn I saw a faint smile of satisfaction on Maddison's face.

" There, there little Franky, it's all over now. Maddison will make everything okay. " She whispered to me, as she brought me down lower and hugged me to her soft breasts. " I'll make you feel much better, best friend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Notes:

After utterly man handling Franky, I wonder what kind of comforting Maddison has in mind.

TLC by edexdexx

4. TLC

Ordinarily I'd be pretty enamored to be so close to these parts of female, especially with them being so huge compared to me. But, I was still far too mortified to enjoy it and so I buried my face into her perfumed chest.

" That's right just let it all out your best friend Maddison is here to console you." Maddison cooed as she gently patted my back.

Maddison then began to start walking, I had no way of seeing where she was going given the fact my head was still in her breasts. However I could hear her footsteps making thuds on the ground until she came to a stop.

" Okay Frankly lets see your little face." Maddison said maternally like she was soothing a crying child, well she sorta was. From here Maddison lifted me away from her bosom and placed me on top of her dresser. The dresser had a mirror, Kleenex box, perfume bottles and some pictures of herself on it.

" Alright lets wipe those tears away now." Maddison said pulling out a tissue from the Kleenex box, and began to dab my face softly. The touch of the tissue made me twitch a bit every time it made contact.

" There we go, now one last thing." Maddison continued, reaching at the mounted mirror on the dresser, and opened it like a door revealing a little medicine cabinet with 3 shelves. As she fumbled through the various bottles of medicine, I noticed my most shocking discovery yet. The device she used to shrink me just sitting there in broad daylight on the second shelf!

" Here it is." Maddison said taking out a bottle of some sort, there was no brand listed on it. Nonetheless, how I would have loved to go up to that device and unshrink myself and leave this nut house. Yet the cruel reality was not only could Maddison easily stop me before I came even close to it. I don't even know how that device works. The last thing I need is to fumble around with it and end up smaller than I already am. A guy can dream though.

I was snapped back into reality as Maddison opened the bottle and took out a pill and snapped it in half. " This may be a little hard to swallow, but it'll numb the pain in your body." Maddison explained beginning to bring the pull half closer to my face. I suppose a whole pill would be pretty strong for someone my size, then again for all I know it could be poison considering the crazy stunts Maddison pulled so far. " Now say 'ahhh'." Maddison smiled eagerly wanting to feed me the pill.

" Um you know I can give myself the pi-" Maddison cut me off as she shoved the pill in my mouth while I was speaking. It certainly was hard for me to swallow as I could feel myself nearly about to vomit it back out. Maddison began to rub the back of my neck with her finger to help me keep it down.

" Geez, that wasn't pleasant." I coughed a bit, as the pill hurt a bit going down.

" Isn't that better now sweetheart?" Maddison cooed as she leaned her face in observing me, and inadvertently treating me to a view of her cleavage.

My gosh I hated it when she did that, always making me feel smaller than I already am, and I couldn't help blushing. " Uh, yes. Thank you Maddison, I appreciate it."

" Sure thing bestie. But, come on you lost the game. You should call me best friend at least once." Maddison said smiling, looming in even closer as she slowly brought her hands around my body and started to cradle me next to her stomach. " Say it." Maddison said staring down at me, starting to sway back and forth rocking me.

What a technician she is, always using her superior size to petrify me into her whims. " Sorry. . .Thanks. . . best friend." I said staring way up into her eyes as my body felt much droopier and heavy.

At first I thought it was because she was rocking me like an infant. But, that's when it hit me she only did that to distract me from the pill I just took.

" Mmm, that pill should be taking it's effect right about now." Maddison said, cocking her to the side in her usual habit.

" Wait, what did you do to me?" I said my voice becoming much more mellowed now, my ability to process information was falling worse than the stock market in 1929.

" Just relax, that little pill you took will make you feel better, but it'll also relax your muscles and make you quite sleepy." Maddison explained, as she took a second glimpse at her clock on her nightstand.

" Uh oh, look at the time! All these games is making me about to run late." Maddison said a little shocked of how she lost track of time by battering me earlier.

Maddison then shifted me over and cradled me in one hand and quickly made her way back to her nightstand to open up the drawer. She started to fumble around in it's contents, doing what I don't know since I felt practically intoxicated.

" Sorry buddy, I've got some private lessons and teachings to attend. I should be back later in the afternoon." Maddison said in a bit of a rush.

" Wait what?" I said groggily, I don't know how much longer I can force myself to stay awake. Maddison in a hurry left her drawer open and started to tuck me into her bed, which did nothing to help me fight off my drowsiness.

Maddison then leaned on me, after she tucked me in, to press her lips on top of my forehead in a good-night kiss. The kiss made me reflexively close my eyes, but sadly I wasn't able to open them back up as I drifted into a slumber.

"Sweet dreams little Franky." Maddison whispered into my ear before she left me.

End Notes:

With Maddison gone for now, will Franky be able to capitalize on the chance, or will he be too busy counting Zzz's.

Alone at Last by edexdexx

5. Alone at Last.

I may have been asleep but I still had a bit of awareness about me. I struggled against my body's soreness to wake up since I don't know when I'll get another opportunity like this.

" Come on body work." I said to myself. After a great deal of effort I was finally able to open my eyes. Shaking my head around for a moment I managed to get myself re-orientated with the environment I was getting my ass kicked in a little while ago (not to mention nearly eaten).

Slowly sitting up against the pillow behind me, I gave myself a few moments to reflect upon everything that has happened. To think all of these events occurred less than 24 hours ago was equally as perplexing as being shrunk by some random civilian. " I'm gonna need therapy if I get out of this conundrum." I thought to myself, shaking my head.

" What am I doing, I need to take this time to figure something out." I said scuffling out from underneath the bed covers and running over to the far end edge of the bed. My body was still pretty sore but no where near as bad prior to falling asleep. Looking downward to the floor, I took note of how high up I was and my hopes were dashed instantly. " I can't believe she stranded me up here!" I thought out loud. If I were to jump down there's no telling how badly I'd hurt myself or even worse if I were to land badly enough.

Giving it some further thought I could always use the blankets to help me safely descend to the ground. But what good would that do, Maddison knowingly left the door closed so it's not like I could walk out. Even though there was a small open space at the bottom of the door, my meager 6 inch self wouldn't be able to fit underneath it.

" What to do . . ." I slowly said, hoping there must be something I can do. Then again I knew where the shrinking mechanism was and even if I was able to reach the floor, who knows how long it'd take for me to get all the way up the dresser.

Turning myself to the nightstand, I tried to get a look at the clock to see what time it was. Maddison did say she would be back in the afternoon, so if it was still morning perhaps I still had a chance of accomplishing that feat. But as luck would have it, the clock was unplugged. Who was I kidding, it wasn't luck. Maddison made the conscious effort to unplug it in case I did wake up in her absence. Now I have no way of knowing how long I was asleep for. And the last thing I need is Maddison coming in at any moment with me on the ground to potentially get squashed like a bug.

" Dammit." I cursed as I fell flat on my back. No matter how I approached it Maddison had me trumped and the core of all my problems traced back to my size. Sure I didn't want to give up, however my options were scarce and resources limited. Although Maddison is a menace to society she's no idiot, everything so far has been so meticulously planned and she's made no mistakes so far.

In the midst of my pondering I heard a light thumping sound coming from way behind me. My heart immediately began to race, suspecting it to be Maddison. At this size my ears were far more sensitive to noise and noticed it was far too quiet to be Maddison. Focusing in on it, the noise seemed to be coming from behind me.

Standing back up and turning around the sound was coming from the open drawer on Maddison's nightstand. I don't have a clue what it may be, but curiosity got the better of me so I started to gingerly make my way back to the start of her bed to where the nightstand was. For all I know it could be a weapon of mass destruction if it belongs to Maddison.

Peeking in as far as I could from the beg to see if I could get a glimpse of what was making the sound I couldn't see anything.

I don't know what came over me, but I started to back up a bit to gain some distance and took a running leap of faith into the drawer. I felt like I was in some sort of action movie as I fell into the open space of the drawer quite roughly to my displeasure. Thank goodness I didn't miss entirely though.

Lifting myself upwards I started to observe the various contents of the drawer. Nothing too special just your relatively gigantic school supplies for the most part, although the majority of the drawer looked to be empty.

I continued to walk past the supplies further into the drawer until I reached the end of it and then I saw it. . . . . .or should I say her.

End Notes:

I wonder who this new face is.

Older Friend by edexdexx

6. Older Friend

My eyes almost flew out of their sockets when I saw another person my size in front of me. I was in a state of pure disbelief. She was sitting down crouched against the drawer wall with her head down so I couldn't see much of her.

" Who are you!?!?" I asked quite shocked at seeing someone else besides Maddison, as I took a step closer.

" The name's Liza." She replied calmly brushing her fairly long black hair out of her face allowing me to see her dark almost black eyes. " You must be the new guy, I had a feeling you'd come here if I kept thumping. I must say though,with all that screaming you were doing before I thought you were a girl." She continued blinking a few times, while raising her eyebrow.

This was quite an unexpected turn of events for me but this was no time for me to be shell-shocked.

" Well hi Liza, I'm Franky. And seeing you here must mean you're in the same predicament I'm in right now." I said. I need to get as much information out of her as I can.

" Nah, I'm just one of her older friends is all." She said uninterested as she tilting her head from side to side.

" I've had enough of these games, all I need is someone to tell me what the hell is up with that damn girl Maddison ! " I shouted, finally blowing my top in a fit of anger.

" Geez, relax little guy." Liza said nonchalantly as she got up and began to walk over to me.

" Little guy? It's not like you're much bigger than m-" I would've finished that statement until Liza was in front of me and I only came up a bit higher than her belly button. Relative to my height, that must set her at about 8 inches tall. It may not seem like a huge difference, but at 6 inches myself, those 2 inches was a lot.

" Wow, it's been sometime since I've actually seen someone this much smaller than me. You were saying?" Liza said smirking down at me, noticing how much smaller I was than her.

" Look, I'm just trying to figure some stuff out, I just got here today and it's been one thing after another." I said calming down and looking way up into her eyes, it just now occurred to me that she was as naked as a newborn child, prompting my blush.

" Is that so?" Liza said staring down at me, and noticing the fact I was blushing, it didn't take long for her to realize why I was blushing. " Oh sorry about that, I guess you can say Maddison is a bit upset with me." Liza chuckled scratching the back of her head.

" In any case lemme clarify things a bit on how Maddison operates." Liza said, as she began to sit down.

" I'm sure Maddison already told you that she comes from a wealthy background, and people tended to be quite intimidated by her. Which in turn lead to her being alienated or even bullied by her peers." Liza began to explain.

" I already knew that. But, Maddison has implied that I'm not the only person she's shrunk and always refers to other people she's shrunk as 'old friends'." I responded, using air quotes when I said old friends.

" You're right. She's shrunken other people before me too. Maddison only keeps us around until we do something that pisses her off or she gets bored with us. After that well I'm not too sure what happens then. I've seen some people come and go, she usually takes them off with her and I never see them again." Liza said eerily, closing her eyes for a moment.

" So you mean she'd seriously kill us!??! I mean yeah she's given me a scare or two in her games, but still!" I exclaimed, to think Maddison may actually murder someone.

" Hmm, well I only said I never see them again, but I guess that's what she does. I wouldn't be so naive either, her so called games are just her cover up for her to amuse herself with us. She just calls it games to make it seem like we actually have a choice. Contrary to everything she does, Maddison has a consciemce. If she walked up to us and harmed us it'd be plain brutality in her mind." Liza explained further and put a hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair.

" Sorry kiddo but you may not have a way out of this fix." She finished.

" Kiddo? Heck, I may be the older one for all you know." I said, after being belittled all day I wanted to get one over Liza somehow.

" Twenty." Liza replied simply.

So much for that. " Eighteen." I mumbled under my breath. " Any how since I found you, how long have you been here and are there more people are here?" I asked so far Liza has been a gold mine of information.

" About a month more or less. I'm actually one of the long-lasting ones. I've seen some of Maddison's more angry moments with her ' old friends '. Nonetheless there isn't, she doesn't want too many of us around at once, to prevent a rebellion plot." Liza elaborated.

" I see. Well last two questions. What are you in here for, and why are you so much bigger than me!?" I asked, feeling a bit emasculated right now for being the smallest one again.

" Hahaha you're pretty funny. Just a few escape attempts. Maddison finds it rather amusing since I've never even come close so she keeps me around to see my next stunt. And I dunno, I guess for variety she usually doesn't go beyond 8 inches to keep most things out of reach to us." Liza explained finally letting up on rubbing my head, although it did feel good.

" Gosh, then I guess that's really it. We're gonna wait and bear with her until she gets tired and kills us." I said in a melancholy tone, slumping down.

" Get a grip Frank. All we need is a good plan. You seem to be fairly competent, so with the two of us I'm sure we can get something accomplished." Liza said trying to revive my hope.

" Your guess is as good as mine. She's a smart cookie and hasn't made one misjudgement yet, and seeing how she's been doing this for who knows how long, she's pretty good at what she does. It may more time than we've got for her to finally slip up." I said just imagining how long I could be stuck with Maddison.

" You're right sitting around trying to survive will accomplish nothing, we need to expedite the process somehow until she makes an error we can take advantage of." Liza said crossing her arms to think.

" Like what? Make her fall in l- .no that's just crazy." I began to say but quickly rejected the idea.

" Could what?" Liza said interested in what I had in mind.

" What if. . .I tried to get her to fall in love with me" I said shyly only to get Liza laughing at me.

" Ha! That's rich Franky what would that possibly do!?" Liza said wiping a tear of laughter from her eye.

" Think about it! A girl like her in love would disrupt her thinking and judgement greatly. Nothing does that better than blind love." I explained trying to redeem myself.

" Hm, you know you could be onto something. It has a chance to actually work" Liza said after giving it some further thought.

" Wait! It's only an idea, I don't even know how to pull it off anyway." I added quickly, the thought of trying to get someone to fall for me seemed weird.

What surprised me next Liza lifted me up and kissed me on the face, with her being so much bigger her kiss covered most of it, leaving me beyond embarrassed.

" You're a genius Frank, it's a great idea. I'm sure you can do it, after all she's already socially ignorant, who knows what she'll believe." Liza whispered in my ear.

" . . .I . . guess. . maybe." I stammered, Liza sure made an erotic point.

Before I could say anything else, me and Liza both heard the door knob turn then open and we heard Maddison's voice. " I'm home!"

" Uh oh she's back." Liza said setting me back on the ground.

" What should I say!?" I panicked needing some advice on how to approach our plan.

" Just wing it. I believe in you Franky." Liza said in an almost seductive tone, winking at me. " I'm still in trouble so she'll probably leave me in here a little while longer. Good luck."

So here I was taken advantage of by another gorgeous girl who was significantly bigger than me. I don't know if I could trust Liza, if I can pull off this fake love act, but I did know one thing. I was certainly playing with fire.

End Notes:

I wonder how far Liza can really influence Franky's decision making.

Testing the Waters by edexdexx

7. Testing The Waters

I could hear Maddison's footsteps as she came up stairs and neared closer. I don't know how I'm going to try the plan, but I guess I'll have to improvise. After a few more seconds Maddison reached the door and opened. My mind began racing with thoughts since it occurred to me that I probably shouldn't be in here and I may get in trouble if Maddison was to have difficulty finding me.

" Franky dear, I'm home." Maddison said cheerfully walking into her room and immediately noticed that I wasn't in the bed.

" It seems like someone has done some exploring." Maddison spoke openly knowing I couldn't be too far as I suspect her to be looking for me right now.

" Oh no, what if I'm not supposed to be in here." I asked Liza in a worried tone, I'd hate to end up in the same boat as she's in right now.

What happened next was a complete bell ringer, right when Maddison's huge frame loomed over the dresser Liza lunged in and punched me square across the cheek. Because of our size difference it was almost a knockout highlight reel shot that nearly left me out cold as I skidded across the dresser.

" Gosh! Just sneaking in here like that un-announced ! " Liza screamed seeming very angry with me.

" Lookie here it seems somebody has found another one of my friends." Maddison said in a giddy fashion, and making an oh face with her mouth.

" A little creep he is." Liza said rolling her eyes.

I almost wanted to walk over to Liza, smack her silly, and ask what in the blue hell was wrong with her. But, I stopped on two accounts. One being she would've clobbered me, quite easy I might add given that I come face to stomach with her. Two it was an act, I suppose us acting all buddy buddy would get Maddison suspicious and she would suspect we were plotting against her. So she made it look like I had just hopped in and she was disgusted with me. It was a clever scheme, a painful one for me but clever no less.

" Ugh, sorry I just got curious to what was in here." I said getting up gingerly, holding my bruised cheek.

" My goodness Liza, you never were that great at getting along with others." Maddison said like she was talking to her daughter, covering her mouth to hide her giggle.

" Yeah, yeah whatever." Liza said like she was very annoyed and unamused.

" In any case you're still on punishment for a little while longer for your last escape attempt. I'll bring you supper later, and after that you can come out." Maddison said sternly. Just be returned by Liza sucking her teeth as Maddison plucked me out of the drawer before closing it.

Maddison then held me to her face and began scanning her eyeballs over me. " Are you feeling any better bestie?" Maddison asked, I guess she was concerned for my well-being.

" Minus my throbbing cheek I am feeling better." I responded honestly, still tending to my cheek, my body was still sore but no where near to the degree it was before.

" Aww, does my widdle bestie have a boo-boo?" Maddison said in a teasing baby-talk as she brought me to her lips.

" Mwah, all better." Maddison said kissing me on my sore cheek, and winking at me.

By all means the kiss didn't help a damn bit, it actually only made it ache worse. However, I was still rather embarrassed by Maddison for the umpteenth time, I've got to learn how to repress my blushes given my face was flushed red again.

" What's the matter little Franky? " Maddison cooed as she cupped me into her hands, pressed me onto her stomach, and began walking.

A light bulb went off in my head since this could be the perfect time to try and put the theory to the experiment. Here goes nothing.

" N-nothing. It's just odd being kissed by someone so pretty." I said turning my head away from her stomach, so she couldn't see my face.

Maddison paused for a fraction of a second and then continued back walking. " Oh okay." She said rather plainly.

Well that was pretty useless, I have no way of seeing her facial expressions from down here, and I can't get much insight to how she feels with such a bland response. Maybe we were wrong and Maddison saw through my act.

Maddison walked out of her room and I got my first view of something outside of her room since this morning. It was a nice change of scenery and she lived in a very lovely house, a lot of walls were decorated with nice paintings and there were small tables with expensive looking pottery on them. She truly did have some loaded parents. Meantime Maddison made her way down the stairs of the house and continued to the kitchen,

" Alright it's time for dinner. I already made some spaghetti yesterday so I'm gonna heat it up." Maddison said flatly, as she placed me on the dining room table. She then went into he refrigerator to take out a pot that contained the spaghetti and put it in the oven to re-heat it.

I wondered if she was mad at me, Maddison was usually far more playful. Was it my comment from before? The suspense was driving me crazy, I don't know why but the thought of her being mad at me seemed unbearable. Obviously because she could utterly annihilate me, but I genuinely do care for some reason. I guess I might as well ask.

" Maddison are you upset at me? " I asked straight-forwardly.

Maddison appeared to be spacey until I asked that question. " Heavens no, bestie! " Maddison said like she couldn't believe I would ask that.

" I was just thinking is all. Uh, Franky hun." Maddison asked almost shyly.

" Y-yeah? " I stuttered a bit, never seeing this side of her before.

Maddison began to blush as she started to twiddle her thumbs. " Do you really think I'm pretty?"

End Notes:

I posted three chapters just to make up that I won't be able to update over the weekend. I have some more pre-written, and I'm trying to avoid out-posting more than I have written so far incase my fountain of ideas run dry or if I lack the time to write. If I do finish pre-writing the story I may type up all the chapters and post it in a mass.

Supper Time by edexdexx
8. Supper Discussion

Bingo. That question got me everything I needed. I saw the crack of vulnerability in Maddison. So I have to chip away at it as much as possible. Of course as things stand now Maddison would toss me away like trash eventually once she got tired of me, so I'll have to get close to her.

" Yes. . .you're very pretty." I said averting my eyes from her for dramatic effect, making sure to take quick glances at her to see her reaction.

" Oh my. . . .no one has ever really said that to me." Maddison said looking at the ground before opening the oven with a mittin on and taking the pot out.

" I'll be right back." Maddison said after preparing two plates and going upstairs. She must've been going to give Liza her dinner. The only perplexing thing was how did she expect us to eat from such big plates without making a complete mess.

After a few minutes Maddison came back downstairs however she was holding only one plate and it was miniature sized.

" Of course, she must've used that thing to shrink the food and utensils." I said quietly to myself. That could be some helpful information, all I'd need is a way to use it against her somehow.

" I hope I wasn't gone too long." Maddison said as she put down the shrunken plate and silverware down in front of me.

" Please enjoy it." Maddison stated as she pulled out a chair and sat down towering over me, just watching.

" Um, aren't you going to eat?" I asked curiously.

" Oh don't worry about me, I ate before I came home." Maddison responded shaking her head, like she was snapping out of a trance, putting a more forced smile on, she was obviously lost in thought.

I picked up the utensils and slowly began to eat for a little bit. The spagetti tasted very nice, I do wonder if Maddison made it herself. This was a very ripe moment to keep things rolling, but I didn't know how to break the ice. Commenting on her cooking seemed to be too cheesy and it may seem disingenuous if Maddison tells me it was pre-made. If only she would say something I can go off of it.

" You know Franky, it really surprised me when you said that." Maddison said playing with her hair with her hands.

This was the moment I've been waiting for, while eating I've been thinking of some things to say or ask, now it's time to put it to the test.

" I'm sure a lot of people would if you gave them the chance." I said in a very sure tone.

" I guess so, maybe. Franky, the thing is though because of people knowing of my upbringing I've had to try very hard to get people to like me. Even then people either avoided me, thought I was a science freak, or even picked on me." Maddison explained sounding very detached as she remembered her experiences.

" It was like I had no control over anything, having to push so hard for acceptance that was never given to me." She continued.

I had a feeling where she was heading with this, I suspect she was leading up to why she made the device, but I feigned ignorance for her to continue. " What do you mean ? " I asked pretending to be dumbfounded.

" That's when I started to make that device. Everyone felt so out of reach to me, so foreign, like we lived in different planets and I was visiting their world, having to satisfy them for their graces. So then I wondered what would it be like if the roles were reversed, thus I finished making it and started to experiment with it." Maddison said looking up into the air reminiscing.

" As I thought, it was so. . . . . .so. . . . .exhilerating. Having so much power over someone. All of them in the same position I experienced, being somewhere they had no familiarity with, wondering what to do. Them trying so hard to please me, trying to convince me to let them go. It was enchanting, I had to get that feeling more and more, being so much bigger than someone, having their little fates in my hands, holding their very lives in the palms of my hands, having them wrapped around my finger. Instead of me going out of my way trying to satisfy someone else, they had to try to satisfy me, instead of vying for their acceptance, my old friends needed to gain mine for me to keep them, they needed me. " Maddison carried on, putting her hands on her cheeks like she was getting off on this.

As twisted as this all sounded, I can kinda see where she was coming from. It doesn't make her actions excusable by any means, but her reasoning seems a bit more plausible now.

" You keep saying ' old friends', what happened to them? " I asked pretending not to know that I had good reason to suspect her of killing them. I just wanted to hear her admit it herself.

" They just had accidents." Maddison said caustically and stared at me with un-readable eyes. After saying this she put her hands on the table. " I just want things that any normal lady would."

I have no idea what that was supposed to mean, is that a yes or something else? I dunno, but it seemed like I was in a room with a totally different person, hearing Maddison spealk like this actually made me feel sorry for her. I almost wish we didn't have to meet under the circumstances that we did.

" I see." I said getting up and walking over to one of Maddison's huge hands, and opening my arms to give her middle finger a big hug. " You know even if we didn't meet the way we did, I would've gladly been your friend." I said sincerely, even giving her finger a kiss to comfort her. Wait, did I seriously say that? I didn't plan that one at all. When I think about it. . . .did I really mean some of the things I said.

I wanted to ponder about it further, but Maddison had ideas of her own as she was leaning in closer taking my much smaller hand into hers. It was such a warm and soft feeling.

" Thank you Franky." Maddison said with a very sincere and soft voice, that made my heart leap a little as she leaned in to give me a soft, passionate kiss on the lips ( mainly face, but I knew where it was intended for).

As she broke the kiss, both of our faces combined were as red as tomatoes and we looked into each others eyes.

" Come on lets get ready for bath time." Maddison said with a soft smile.
End Notes:

I sure hope Franky is going soft, perhaps a nice bath could clear his mind.

Bath Time by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

This one will be a fairly long scene, so sorry if it's a little more daunting to read

9. Bath Time


Maddison gently clutched me into her and slowly began to put me on her shoulder.

" Whoa, are you sure about this? " I asked worriedly, grabbing onto a strand of hair to help secure my balance.

" It'll be fine, just keep grabbing onto my hair, you'll be safe I promise." Maddison said kindly, I honestly found solace in her words and trusted her as she started to make her way upstairs to her room.

After reaching her room Maddison went to her nightstand drawer and opened it allowing me to see Liza again.

" Is my punishment finally over?" Liza said with a huff.

" Yeah, yeah, you're just fortunate that you're such an interesting friend." Maddison said condescendingly as she put Liza on her opposite shoulder from me.

And Maddison was off again, leaving her room then going down a hallway until she reached the bathroom. The lights fancily turned on automatically once she stepped in. It smelled so heavenly in here, however I noticed Liza kept giving me glances to signify she wanted to talk. Maddison then picked us both up off her shoulder's and set us on the sink of the bathroom.

" I'll be right back you two, so don't miss me too much." Maddison said calmly, before exiting, it sounded odd without her usual teasing tone.

The second Maddison was out of sight Liza walked over to me and got down on her knees to put me on a more equal level in terms of height.

" What's going on, I've never seen Maddison act so non-bubbly and non-mocking before." Liza asked inquisitively.

" No surprise there, our hunch was right. She's emotionally vulnerable. I gave her a few compliments, and she opened up a lot during dinner." I said looking over to the ground, knowing full well I was blushing again.

" Ha-ha! I knew it! What a sucker she is, falling head over heels the second a guy spares a few minutes for her. But, you're not telling something." Liza said studying me intently. " What else happened? "

" Well she sorta. . . .we . . . . .she kissed me on the lips." I said, feeling somewhat ashamed for admitting it. Suddenly though I was starting to feel some regret for what I did, maybe there was time to back out if I wanted.

" Look Liza, I dunno if I can do this. Maybe she's not all bad, I mean." I said, by some streak of paradox in attempt to defend Maddison.

Liza only stared at me blankly like I was speaking a language she's never heard before. " . . . .Soft, you're so soft. Do you really think you're special Franky? Let me let you in on something, anyone could have said the exact thing that you did and Maddison would've had the same reaction. Are you seriously forgetting everything Maddison has done to you? " Liza explained to derail the new found sympathy and slight attraction I'm developing towards Maddison.

" B-but, this seems so wrong. . . . playing with someones feelings." I said trying to have at least a bit of a moral compass.

" Franky, you're so honest and cute." Liza sighed, rising up and reminding me that she was still a lot bigger than me, she then wrapped her arms around my waist as she pulled into her naked body and hoisted me up into the air with ease.

" You know if you were a little taller I'd totally be into you." Liza said looking down at me with a smile.

She then uncoiled one arm and still managed to hold my light frame, as she began to press my head into her well-endowed breasts to cuddle me.

" But get real Franky, is honesty really going to help you get out of here? It's not like Maddison is being fair and considerate. Here she is kidnapping you, shrinking you, and using her physical superiority to bully you and arouse you to her whims." Liza explained starting to bring her hand much lower and to the front of the crotch area of my pants.

Liza made a strong point, even if she was ironically doing the same thing that Maddison does. Not that I'm in any position to resist still as Liza started to slowly rub against my crotch in a circular motion. It was an extremely overwhelming sensation, and I could do nothing to stop Liza with her much stronger body keeping me in place.

" Wake up Franky, you and I need each other. Especially if we want to make it out of this alive, take it from someone Maddison has shrunk too, I can relate to you so much more." Liza said softly continuing her stroking. At this point my personal friend underneath my pants was agreeing with Liza entirely in an erection that pressed against Liza's hand. I'm certain that Liza can feel it too.

" That's right Franky, you know it's true. And you need to keep this up, I believe in you." Liza said leaning forward and kissing me on the forehead.

" Do you understand Franky." Liza said staring straight into my reddened and bemused face. I only could muster up a brief nod in response to her question.

" Good. You know I can actually see how Maddison gets off on being so much bigger than someone." Liza said winking at me, before she set me back on the ground.

I wish I could've stood on my own two feet, but my legs were rubber from what just happened and I fell on my tush blushing, erection poking against my pants, and all much to Liza's amusement at the effect she had on me.

Once again I was physically dominated and captivated into someones whims. But, there was trurth in what Liza said, I wish I had more time to reflect on things, but my thinking time once again were interrupted by Maddison coming back in.

" Alright you two I'm back!" Maddison said in a much more happy tone now. " Lets get ready for your baths."
=======

I turned my head to see Maddison entering the bathroom, and this time she was in the complete natural like Liza.

To think she has no problems being seen like this is a mystery to me, an embarrassing one too being in a room with two naked women who one was a relative amazon to me and the other a relative giant compared to me.

I soon remembered my predicament in my pants, and can't be seen like this at all costs so I turned my back away from both Maddison and Liza.

" Don't be shy Franky, come on strip down." Maddison said with a smile.

Just like that my heart began to sink into my stomach. if I took off my clothes right now, I'd be beyond mortified, I would never be able to live it down

" Um sure, okay." I said keeping my back turned, and extra slowly began to take my shirt off to stall until the person below calmed down. My delayed reactions made Liza giggle heavily as she knew exactly why I was doing what I was doing, as I finally took off my shirt.

" What's the matter Franky, are you hiding something?" Liza said, acting like she didn't know, she just wanted to bring the matter to Maddison's attention.

My god why would she do that? I may not be religious, but God please save me.

" Goodness, always so timid bestie, come on now let me help you." Maddison said positioning one hand around my pants and easily pulled them straight down with my boxers simultaneously, leaving me as naked as she and Liza were.

" No wait!" I shrieked, I would give up anything to stop Maddison from seeing me in this state, it was bad enough for her to see my bare ass, but it's much more preferred to her seeing my front right now. No such luck since as soon as she finished stripping me she turned me around to face her and trust me when I say ALL of me faced her.

Maddison's eyes quickly lit up as she saw my erection standing up far prouder than I was right now. Being shrunk to a spec would be preferable as I simply burrowed my face into my hands.

" My gosh Franky can't you control yourself. I swear, you men always thinking with the wrong head. but I guess I can't blame you for getting aroused in front of such a gigantic girl." Liza laughed and shook her head, unbeknownst to Maddison, she was not the girl Liza was referring to.

I must admit I was pretty furious at Liza for subjecting me to such humiliation just for a laugh, however my shame far outweighed anger right now. Not to mention who knows how Maddison will react.

" No need to tease little Franky. Being the daughter to scientists I know it's just a natural reaction, right Franky?" Maddison winked to me and then went a step further to softly flick my erection with her finger giggling.

I only hung my head down wishing I was invisible right now. Maddison meanwhile put the stopper in the sink and pulled up the lever to start filling it with water. After a moment she pulled down the lever as the sink was filled half way with water, she then grabbed a bar of soap from the dish and broke off a piece.

" Mmm, a lady needs to have her privacy. So I'll let Liza bathe in the sink, Franky you can take a shower with me." Maddison said with a smile, plucking me up into her hand. Why is this happening to me, now her full attention will be on me again.

" Wait! That can't possibly be safe!" I shouted, finally breaking from my temporary mute status.

" Don't fret, I'll have you and make you're squeaky clean." Maddison teased with a wink.

" Have fun Franky." Liza said mockingly to me, while she began to go into the sink to start washing herself. Maddison meanwhile secured her grip on me and began to walk into the shower.

When will this never ending torment ever end. A moment ago Maddison was too shy to say much at all, and now she wants to take a shower with me!?
Once Maddison entered the shower she pulled the curtain over, which symbolized exactly how I felt. In acting a curtain came down to signify the end of a play or performance, and I felt this was the end for me. Maddison proceeded to turn one of the knobs in the shower as fairly hot water began to spray from up above. I couldn't help but think what would happen careful with me.

Maddison then decided to hold me way up in the air up in front of the shower head as water began to drench my body, forcing me to close my eyes.

"I hope you can get me clean Franky." Maddison cooed. I dunno what she has in mind, but my question was answered soon after once Maddison started to rub the slippery wet bar of soap all over my body. I kept my eyes closed to prevent getting soap in them, but I could certainly feel what happened next. Maddison began to rub my soapy body all over hers, as I started to get up close and personal with her. She occasionally switched it up, rubbing me on her with my back or front, which did nothing to help my erection being dragged across her feminine body, especially since she made no exceptions to rubbing me on breasts and her crotch as I finally couldn't take it any more and I came on Maddison.

Hopefully, due to all the water running down she didn't notice, although I'm sure she'll notice my erection suddenly going away which will stifle that the previous hope. The only place where she didn't rub me was in her love hole and her butt thank goodness.

After another moment Maddison finally turned the knob to the shower as the water finally stopped. I guess that wasn't so bad.

" Mmm, you know, I love gallant little men." Maddison said softly. I only stared up at her face with my eyes half open.

" Lets play another game." Maddison, said smiling with exposed teeth.

I take back what I said about that not being so bad, because I think things are about to get a whole lot worse.



End Notes:

I'm sure Franky can take another game. What's the worse that can happen in the shower?

Water Games by edexdexx

10. Water Games

Not another game. My heart almost stopped completely, as I had a flashback of our last game where I was mauled and nearly killed ( and eaten).

" Another game?" I said nervously starting to shake in Maddison's hand.

" I know, I'm excited too! This game is easy just survive while I finish cleaning myself up." Maddison joyfully said, crouching down to put me on the shower floor and put in the stopper in the shower drain to prevent water from going down.

I can't believe what I heard, just survive?!?! This can't be for real! Is this some kind of game to her!? Okay, yeah it is, but this is just ridiculous!

Let the madness commence as Maddison turned a different knob this time, and much farther as the water started blasting down at full force. I immediately took note to that this water was cold, very cold, that it made my body shiver, but for the first time it wasn't due to fear.

" Maddison enough of this!" I shouted up at her. Part of me feels like she can't hear me over the shower water, the other part feels she's deliberately ignoring me. Probably the first, but I think she'd ignore me still even if she could hear my cries. Nonetheless, I'm wasting my breath as the chilling water was rising fast ( relative to my height of course) and I made my way over to Maddison's foot to begin pounding on it to get Maddison's attention.

" Maddis- whoa!" I quickly jumped over to the side as Maddison lifted up her foot and dropped it back down creating a little wave that pushed me back.

At this point the water was up to my neck and my body was shaking like a leaf about to fall in Autumn . My body temperature was dropping like a stone, as my breathing started to become labored and I could possibly go into a state of hypothermia at this rate, I don't know if the water feels colder due to my size, or how Maddison seems un-phased by the cold water, maybe she doesn't mind the cold water, either way her body will withstand it far better than mine is right now.
Drowning was also a huge fear in my mind, considering I didn't know how to swim, especially since now the water has risen to the point where I had to start flailing to keep myself afloat, un-helped by the cold water that was quickly sapping away my strength.

" E-e-e-e-e-enough of this insanity M-m-m-mad-dison!" I yelled upwards, my voice was very shaky, as my body was like a cell phone set to vibrate right now, as I struggled to keep flailing. My pleas were only replied by Maddison's soft humming, as she lifted her foot again, however this time I can't do anything to move myself out of harms way as her huge foot descended down onto my body and pressed me underwater.

I was hoping Maddison would release her foot, but how foolish of me to even think that, as she kept me roughly pinned underneath her foot, underwater. I attempted to struggle my way out to no avail, and was quickly draining not only strength, and my body temperature further, but the seconds of oxygen that I had left. My body started to convulse, as it could do little more to provide it with proper heat, and my grip on reality was almost gone.

Just as I thought death was upon me Maddison lifted her foot up off me, as I slowly began to float back upwards on my back, wildly coughing water out of my body, too weak to even shiver at this point. Maddison on the other hand was nowhere near as finished as I was right now, as she reached over to unplug the drain.

I didn't get much time to even attempt to rest, as I found myself  starting to drift closer and closer to the drain. My eyes widened like never before as I was now threatened by being sucked down into the terrible depths of the sewers, where I may never be found, having to face rats, possible starvation, roaches, who knows what else, and could die one of the most horrible deaths imaginable. Even being eaten by Maddison seemed more desirable. I flailed my limbs again like never before, while Maddison finally turned off the knob to the shower and stepped out of it, leaving me to struggle for my life.

My struggling was short lived as my strength and stamina were all gone, and there was nothing left to do but accept my fate, I couldn't even feel my body anymore as the drain was dangerously close now.

Just when I was doomed Maddison's hand came back in like a net and caught me as the last of the water got sucked in. Maddison cupped me in her hand as she lifted me up to her for a quick inspection. " Mmm, you're amazing Franky." Maddison whispered as she clasped her other hand on my convulsing body.

End Notes:

Good guess Carycomic

Sleeping Arrangements by edexdexx

11. Sleeping Arrangements

Maddison walked over to a towel rack next to shower and pulled off a hand towel for me as she began to wrap my body around it to help me get warmer. It never ceases to amaze me how inconsiderate and oblivious she is to how many levels of danger she puts me through, maybe Liza was right she could very well be doing this on purpose to see how much punishment I can withstand before I break. Still, I'm in no physical or mental condition to think too heavily on it since I only wanted to focus on getting my temperature back up.

Maddison then began to make her way back to the sink where Liza was. Once she reached there Liza was already finished washing herself and was waiting on the sink top. Maddison gently placed on the counter top before preparing to exit again.

" Lemme get dressed now, I left something for you both to wear at the edge of the sink. " Maddison said, walking out of the bathroom door after she made her statement to put some clothes on.

" So how did your little water date go ? " Liza asked mocking me yet again.

I was still shivering pretty heavily and couldn't speak a lot without it coming out as a jumbled mess, but after mustering up some effort I articulated five words of how I felt at the moment.

" Shut the fuck up Liza." I said coldly being in no mood for her teasing antics.

I was prepared to face the repercussions of my actions for what I said to Liza, how bad it could it be compared to what Maddison did to me moments ago.

After bracing myself mentally for what Liza may do in verbal or even physical retaliation I waited for her to lay a smack down on me, but instead of a slap, punch, or full-course ass kicking Liza came overt o me an embraced me into her arms in a hug.

" Oh my. ." Liza said in a fairly concerned tone, feeling how cold I was and how violently I was shivering. That hug really meant a lot to me since I was shaking mainly because of the chilling water, but also out of fear that my life has been threatened again. The sheer thought that I could be in the dark depths of the sewer or wherever going down the shower drain would've taken me brought tears to my eyes as I hugged Liza back as hard as I could. Being that Liza is quite a bit bigger than me I can't even lock my arms around her, but I'm sure she can feel me trying to embrace her.

" Sshhh, there there. It'll be okay Franky, you just need to keep this up for a little while longer." Liza said rubbing my back soothingly.

It was a kind gesture but frankly put I'm not feeling too fond of either Liza or Maddison right now. Lets face it, deep down I think they're both in it for themselves and I'm little more than a means to reach an end.

After a few moments of Liza's comforting I managed to regain a decent amount of body heat and my shivering slowed down considerably. Once we finally let go of each other we went over tot he garments of clothing that Maddison left for us. They looked like they were meant for toys but one was clearly for someone of my size and one for Liza's size. I suppose she must've shrunk them like she did dinner.

Liza and I both got dressed nevertheless and Maddison returned soon after wearing a rather elegant short light blue night gown and was as giddy as ever.

" Okay little ones, it's time to get ready for bed!" Maddison chirped picking Liza and I up with one of us in eah hand and made her way back to her bedroom, I hope I never have to see that shower again.

" I almost forgot this is your first time sleeping here Franky." Maddison said once she stepped into her room. " I'll let you both sleep on my dresser in my room, I already have two small pillows and blankets for you and Liza. So just shout if anything is wrong bestie." Maddison explained setting me and Liza down on her dresser.

" See you two tomorrow!" Maddison cheerfully stated, and leaned in to my ear. " I can't especially wait to see you." Maddison whispered in my ear, before walking over to her bed and turning off the light.

What the hell does she possibly mean by that? I almost wish there was another guy here who could do this all in my place, oh well. Only the illumination of the moon allowed Liza and I to see now as Maddison went to sleep.

Liza and I stared back at one another occasionally for the next 30 minutes viewing the sleeping frame of Maddison to be sure she was out for good.

" Franky, you know I really am sorry for teasing and making fun of you so much." Liza said to me sympathetically. " I was just taking advantage of someone who was smaller than me. After being here with Maddison I was overwhelmed of what it was like for me not being the small one. When I saw you being so much smaller than me, I just imagined what was going through your mind of how I must've looked like an amazon to you." Liza finished looking fairly regretful of how she treated me.

To be honest every word went right through one ear and out the other, I'm not too sure on who to trust. Both Liza and Maddison have handily manipulated me. Made all the worse since I'm smallest and physically weakest of the bunch, which gives me no leverage at all. What I do know is that I need someone on my side, due to lack of other options it has to be Liza. I question her loyalty, but I need to keep in her good graces. I know another thing too we were right in front of the mirror that concealed the shrinking device!

" Liza. . .look! The shrinking device is right behind the mirror." I I said pointing at the chance we have.

" Don't get your hopes up, Maddison is a light-sleeper and will wake up before either one of us reaches it." Liza said dashing my hopes.

" Well what about in the morning does she have lessons?" I said, trying to find some sort of opening for success.

" She does, but she always remembers to move us from it before she leaves." Liza said, putting a finger on her chin as she thought.

" Then tomorrow morning we'll make her forget." I said coming to a consensus on how to get out of this joint.

" How are you gonna do that?" Liza asked raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

" It's easy one of us needs to distract her in the morning. The other needs to play asleep while me or you occupy Maddison's time until she leaves. She'll lose track of time and forget to move us." I explained. My plan may have sounded ridiculous but, I might as well go for broke.

" If that's the case you're gonna have to be the one doing the distracting." Liza said, receiving my plan better than I thought she would.

" Huh? Why me? Whoever doesn't get moved will be the one to get the device and un-shrink themselves first." I questioned, not wanting the pressure of distracting Maddison.

" Yeah, but you're the one she loves so it'll be a lot easier for you than me. I usually act pretty distant to Maddison so she'll suspect something if I start vying for her attention." Liza deducted. " Besides you're too small to open the mirror door plus I've been here a lot longer than you, it's only fair that I get restored back to size first." Liza finished making a fake pouty face.

Honestly, I'm hesistant of letting Liza grow back first even if she had a point. She already gets jollies being bigger than me, I wonder if she'd be able to resist if she's as big a giant as Maddison is to me.

" O-okay fine. I'll do it." I said, giving in.

" Thanks Franky." Liza said winking at me. " So how are you gonna do it?" She asked curiously.

" I'll uh pretend I had a bad dream, that'll make Maddison want to comfort me." I said, I just thought of that right out of my ass. " Say Liza if we do get out of this. . . . . .can I . . well. . .we go out and do something.?" I asked, timidly.

" Huh, you're for real?" Liza said, not laughing in my face like I thought she would have.

" You know Franky, you're a pretty bold guy and pretty brave too. It's kind of attractive, so I'll tell you what. If you rescue the damsel in distress, I'll owe it to my little savior to go out with you." Liza said with a soft smile.

I can't believe it, Liza just agreed to me practically asking her out on a date. But, I also can't believe that I didn't completely mean that. Truth be told my main priority is to make sure she won't do anything crazy tomorrow. So asking her out can help me hold some emotional weight on her. Yeah it's pretty unlike me, but hell Liza said it herself it's not like her and Maddison play fair, they always use their size and feminine ways to woe me too their whims. So I really need to even the playing field to dodge more trouble.

Don't get me wrong, they're still both beauties, attractive, and erotic, and extremely sex- . . .oh screw it I just need to focus on getting out of here.

" Thanks Liza, that means a lot to me" I said, and afterwards we both embraced each other in a hug, it was a passionate moment, even if I was hollow-hearted.

" Now go to bed, I'll put things in motion in a bit." I said breaking the hug with Maddison.

" Okay, good luck Franky." Liza sighed with a tone of concern before wrapping herself in the blanket Maddison left and lying down to sleep.

After she closed her eyes, I simply lied flat on my back looking up at the ceiling. Ay my height it appeared as high the sky was when I was at normal size. I know I'm digging myself into a hole by playing with two girls emotions, but it's the only edge I have.

" I just gotta keep playing my cards right." I said quietly to myself. My exhaustion got the better of me as soon as my eyes closed and I drifted off to a slumber.

Bitter Sweet Dreams by edexdexx

12. Bitter Sweet Dreams

" Wake up Franky, it's morning time sweet heart." I heard someone say to me. The voice sounded like an echo, and I can't exactly make out who it belonged to as I slowly opened my eyes.

My vision cleared quickly and my eyes went wider and wider when I realized I somehow ended up on the ground floor of Maddison's room.

Just when I turned over to see where I was I bumped straight into the biggest foot of my life, and I looked way up to see the lady of the hour herself, Maddison standing up at full volume. My gosh she's so huge, wait something isn't right. Maddison is huge. . . . . .. . bigger than usual. That's when it hit me like a brick, the room itself was bigger. I've shrunk even further?!?

" Uh- h-h good morning Maddison." I asked clearly afraid, subconsciously taking a few steps back. Before I reached up to Maddison's ankles, now I was barely as high as her toes.

" Rise and shine, I've been wondering bestie, why did you lie to me?" Maddison asked bluntly, cocking her her head to the side.

A cold chill went down my spine, since I had a feeling I knew exactly what she was referring too. " W-w-what do you mean?" I asked starting to sweat. Playing dumb was the only option that came to mind.

" Oh don't try it bestie, playing dumb won't help you. Why did you toy with my emotions? Just so you can get back to normal. Mmm, and after all those nice things you said to me, you're such a bad friend." Maddison said stoically. She saw right through me, there's no telling what she'll do next.

" H-how did you know? Where's Liza?! I asked, not knowing where I went wrong with my plan, everything seemed to have been working so well before.

" Woman's intuition, oh and I already took care of her and you're next." Maddison harshly said, her voice fading out as well as the rest of her gigantic body into nothing-ness.

I don't have the foggiest idea where Maddison went, and I don't want to stick around to figure out if she was coming back. So I ran like a criminal caught red-handed, I'm not sure where I was going but anywhere was better than remaining stationary to my impending doom

I ran harder than I ever thought I could, so I thought. No matter how fast I ran I seemed to remain in the same spot. I wanted to believe it was because of my tiny stature that the distance I ran was minimal, but even then it seemed like I hadn't moved a centimeter. My panic went through the roof as my breathing started to get very labored, I think I'm about to have a panic-attack.

Speaking of roofs, I began to hear a strange noise coming from up above. A strange cracking noise as I saw some debris and rubble start to fall from the ceiling to the ground, it was even cracking gradually. My initial thought was that the house was going to collapse. As bad as that seems, what's actually happening is far worse. Looking upwards to the sound, I found out the roof was moving upwards. . .like it was being lifted upwards! I looked in horror as the roof rose higher and higher until it broke off of the house entirely, and what do you know the person responsible was Maddison, smiling down at me from way up above outside her house.

Maddison somehow grew, to colossal proportions and looked absolutely massive. I should consider myself lucky I didn't crap or piss myself, I've never been so scared in my life.

" Aww, poor scared, little Franky." Maddison said, her voice booming and sending vibrations throughout my body.

Maddison was a true giant now, I was an ant staring at a skyscraper right now as Maddison tossed the roof into the far off distance.

" Go ahead and try to run tiny Franky." Maddison commanded, her voice nearly making me have a heart-attack.

Nonetheless I took her advice and picked up running. This time, I did cover some ground until I slipped and fell on something. The slip made me skid and fall flat on my backside.

I sat up instantly, knowing I had no time to spare, but I did look down to see what caused my fall and I realized my hands and back felt wet. To my disbelief it was a puddle of blood and mush on the ground. It was a horrific sight to behold, a sack of battered skin with skin protruding from various angles of it, a majority of them looking fractured or broken. I could even see a couple of the mangled organs reduced to raw meat and a skull that looked like it went through a steam roller. It was sickening seeing the broken school, and pink mush that looked to once be a brain, with some visible, tangled black hair. Black hair. . . .

" L-Li-LIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed in utter terror as it struck me that this was Liza's nearly unrecognizable body. " Oh my god, I- what do I d-" I only stuttered and stammered, knowing there's nothing I can do now.

" Say hi to all my old friends Franky, okay?" Maddison said with her continental sized foot raised into the sky, and it filled my entire plane of vision, it's huge shadow making the majority of the room go dark. Then it descended down on me, and my vision went black.

" Wake up Franky, Franky wake up!" I heard a voice echo again, I felt something prodding me.

I sat up immediately, awakening in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. I looked around frantically, noticing it was still night and Maddison was standing in front of me.

" It was. . .just a dream. . ." I said panting, and noticing I was normal size, well 6-inch normal size, but it's better than being ant sized and Maddison being at truly giant size. Looking over to Liza I noticed she was perfectly intact and sleeping, invoking my sigh of relief that everything was still semi-normal.

" Aww, did you have a nightmare?" Maddison cooed, lifting her to trace down my chest.

Much to both of our surprise my body reflexively jumped backwards as soon as she made contract with me. Never have I seen Maddison so shocked before.

" Uh, so-sorry Maddsion. Just a uuuh- really bad dream." I said unconvincingly. There's no way I can tell her what I really dreamed. This didn't stop my body from shivering in Maddison's presence, as I began to hold myself.

" Oh my poor little bestie." Maddison sympathetically whispered as she brought her arounds around me and hugged me to her chest. With most of the appliances in the room off I could hear her heart beating. I didn't even know Maddison had a heart, it was still a methodical sound either way.

" It's alright Franky, it was only a dream. Dreams aren't real, and I won't let anything happen to my little Franky." Maddison gently said, starting to stroke my back.

As contradicting as her words are considering Maddison has caused me more pain and distress within 24 hours than I have ever felt my whole life, I really needed the comfort no matter where it came from.

" Don't worry you can sleep with me Franky." Maddison soothingly said, sitting down at the side of her bed.

I don't understand, this is exactly what I had planned except instead of having a fake bad dream, I had a real dream (pardon the oxymoron) that scared the hell out of me, and I find myself being consoled by my captor. . . .again. Even worse that I'm actually liking it, it's almost like I want or even need her comfort and embrace.

" Thank you Maddison." I said slowly, I was almost lured back to sleep again.

Maddison then lifted me up to her gigantic lips to give me a peck on the face before hugging me back to her warm chest. I was too tired to even work up a blush, but before I fell asleep I was worked over with emotions from the moment, and said something I never thought I would.

" I love you Maddison." I said softly closing my eyes.

Before I drifted off one-hundred percent, I heard Maddison's voice sounding angelic as it echoed in my head prior to my lights shutting out. " I love you too Franky."

Morning Dilemma by edexdexx
13. Morning Dilemma

The sensation of sun rays on my body made me re-awaken from my deep slumber, I felt pretty rejuvenated too. Shifting my eyes about I noticed I was in Maddison's bed nuzzled up to her glorious bosom, with her soft hands holding me there. Right there I remembered how miserably my plan failed, everything that I wanted to fake happened for real which once again sucked me into Maddison's allure. It's pretty tough to swallow the fact that Maddison comforted me through the night.


My body started to shake once Maddison started to move and sit up and boy did she look stunning as the sun beamed behind her which enhanced her stunning skin and brown hair. That's when I remembered what Maddison and I said to one another. I don't know if I meant it or not, but I'm positive Madison did. Maddison began to rub her eyes before she looked down at me. " Good morning little lover." She said, sweetly winking at me.


Holy shit did she seriously call me lover? Wait, does that mean she think we're going out. . . . .oh crap why ever did I say that I loved her last night, I'll be kicking myself for that for sure.


" I hope you slept well, you were so cute cuddling up to me in your sleep." Maddison smiled while batting her eyes a few times. That's unsettling news, it's not like I had control over what I did in my sleep, but I'm sure Maddison took delight in it.


" Anyway I've got a lesson today so I better get freshened up. Just hand tight little lover." Maddison said rolling out of bed and stretching.


Gee great she called me lover again, but I almost forgot about the plan, I have to keep Maddison's attention so she forgets to move Liza. Who knows how Maddison will interpret this, but I can't let her leave.


" W-wait! Maddison. . . . .can. .I come with you?" I asked timidly, I know Maddison will take this way out of context somehow. Maddison's face spoke for itself, I thought she was going to rocket up to the moon because of how happy she looked.


" Sure, how can I leave my lover all alone." Maddison said in a chipper tone picking me up into her hands. " I know how to make things more productive." Maddison said sounding like she had an idea.


Instead of placing me on her shoulder or holding me in her hands she lowered me all the way down to the floor before walking into the closet in her room. After looking through it for a bit Maddison came back with a pair of pink slippers that looked pretty fresh, so I'm guessing she doesn't wear them too often if not at all. This didn't stop my eye from twitching as she as she dropped them down in front of me. I had a feeling what she was about to do.

" Since you already have become so acquainted with my chest and upper body perhaps you should get familiar with my lower parts. After all lovers should be comfortable with each others bodies." Maddison explained.

What the hell did I get myself into? I can't just go and refuse now since I'm the one who asked to come with her, but what kind of reasoning is Maddison using!?! Getting familiar with the same foot that nearly crushed me in a psychotic game, almost drowned me in the shower, and made a pancake out of me in my dreams!? If anything I'm too familiar with it!

" Eer, um okay." I hesitantly complied, short term pain for long term gain I guess.

" Goody, don't worry I won't be too rough." Maddison winked, as she jutted her foot forward to my bum making me tumble forward into the slipper on the right.


I wasn't alone as the light from outside was soon obstructed by Maddison's huge right foot coming in and pressing me into the back of the slipper. Being so close to the foot that came within seconds of ending my life twice and gave me nightmares was more than enough to make me cringe. Still, I had to keep my bodily reflexes under control, it would be pretty complicating if Maddison figured out I was afraid of her. All in all it was a pretty weird sensation thankfully I was right in my hunch that Maddison hasn't worn the slippers much so they didn't have Maddison's scent to heavily, not that it mattered considering her foot was on me. Her foot had quite an aroma, not bad but mainly the faint scent of lotion merging with the foot's natural odor. I would've liked to have gotten into a more comfortable position, but I felt my elevation rise and fall which tells me that Maddison started to walk. With each passing step her foot started pressing me up farther against the slipper and I bumped up and down. Eventually though, I fell flat and Maddison's found it's way right on top of me. Now with each step I slid under her foot a bit further and I was being mushed, it was unc omfortable but nowhere near as painful as some of the other antics that Maddison has performed.

It was quite a ride until Maddison's movement stopped. There was no way for me to see where I was, and I only had hearing to go off of, that isn't saying much since any sound was pretty much muffled by her foot well before it reached my ears. Nonetheless, Maddison's the smooth sole was right on top of me, and with her at a stop it was a good time to get myself back to a semi-lateral position. I began to squirm under Maddison's foot gradually scooting up from underneath it to the back of the slipper. I'm not sure if Maddison is ticklish or thought I was intending to do something else, but Maddison began to move her around a bit too within the confounds of the slipper. This did nothing to help me to get re-situated and only made her foot rub against my body further.

Maddison soon stopped and all that movement and little heat escaping out of the slipper it was getting a little toasty in here and I needed to breathe out my mouth for sufficient oxygen. Unfortunately, as soon as I opened my mouth, Maddison started to wiggle her toes. I'm not sure if this was some weird footsie thing, but one of her wiggling toes found its way into my mouth. It wasn't the most gratifying thing to taste, it wasn't gross, just distinct, I tried to move my head to get away. These antics would go on for a few more minutes as Maddison finished doing who knows what, and then she was off again putting me on another rodeo ride with the bull that is her foot. It was another bumpy ride and I'm fairly positive that Maddison is doing more walking than necessary to prolong me being in here. At least this has been a far less painful experience compared to some of her more extreme shenanigans. Maddison continued about her morning routine before I finally felt the pressure on my body be relieved and I could see the light.

" Come on out lover, was that so bad?" Maddison asked cheerfully.

I slowly walked out of the slipper with my eyes closed sightly, the light over-powered them. And there was Maddison at full capacity, semi-dressed in a light pink blouse, with her hair-straightened and face made up nicely, sitting at the edge of her bed. The only thing un-finished was she was wearing no pants, only panties. It was hard not to make eye-candy over Maddison's body, I doubt she regularly exercises but she has a figure worth gawking over. I was snapped out of my little trance when I remembered that Maddison asked me question.

" Yeah, it was okay." I responded truthfully. Perhaps I should address this whole " lover" thing as well before it goes too fa.

" Hey Maddison, I think we need to talk." I suggested.

" Oh, I know Franky I've been thinking the same thing! And I think we both know what we need to talk about." Maddison joyfully said, as she reached down and picking me up so she could place me on one of her thighs. I felt like I was on a mountain when I looked up the figure of Maddison. However, I do wonder if she really did know what I wanted to talk about.

" We need to talk about our relationship and the love we have for each other." Maddison closed her eyes smiling.

Love, are you shitting me. . .love?!?! I've made a huge error, the whole point of this all was to try and get Maddison to fall for me, but she has completely taken total control over the tempo and boy is she jumping to some monumental conclusions. I may need a lawyer to get out of this one, especially since I only said that I loved her in the heat of the moment without thinking.

" Huh, what do you mean love?" I asked, trying to subtly deny it without being too bold about it.

" Don't act like you don't know it Franky, all the things that has happened. We've slept together, kissed, ate dinner, and took a shower together." Maddison said breaking down some of our major misadventures. I suppose she left out the parts where she kidnapped, shrunk, and almost murdered me since they wouldn't have sounded very romantic.

" You even got a little erection when you saw me." Maddison continued reminding me of one of many horrible humiliations I've suffered here. "Then you even released yourself on me" Maddison smiled softly with a slight blush, like she was glad I did that. So much for my composure because as soon as Maddison brought it to my awareness that she knew what I did in the shower last night, my face was so red with humiliation that you could fry an egg on my head.

" B-but, I co- so" I wanted to protest somehow, but there's no way I could have found a legitimate excuse for ejaculating on Maddison.

" It's okay lover, you don't have to explain your urges, and you can't help who you're attracted to. But, that makes us lovers and I've been thinking about you all night you know. Tonight we need to cement our bond when I come back home in the only acceptable way." Maddison whispered as she took a finger and traced it down to her stomach and lower and lower. I was hoping she'd come to a stop, but she continued until her finger was right on point with her panties, and I knew exactly what she was talking about. What the hell is wrong with her!?!?!! How does she come up with all this shit!?!? She seriously wants to have sex. . .SEX!?!?!?? How does that even work with me at 6-inches tall ?? What will she do stick me in her va- . . . . .I don't even wanna think about it.

I was at a total loss, and I don't know what to do.

" I know this will be awesome. Mmm, I'm gonna go right now so I can get back to you, see you later lover."

Maddison, picked me back up and placed her comparatively big lips on my small body in a kiss before placing me on the bed. She winked at me and put on some dark blue denim pants with a pair of flip flops, then proceeded to exit her room. I only stood on her bed dumbfounded, I could tell she was gone when I heard the front door close. There's only one thing I know at this point, at all costs I have to get out of here today.

-----

Never in my life have I been so disturbed, if for only 60 seconds I wish I was able to see what went on in Maddison's head I probably would be rendered blind.

" Franky! I think she's gone!" A familiar voice shouted over to me. It was Liza standing over at the edge of the dresser. Holy crap, I got so freaked out I forgot the plan was a complete success, Maddison forgot all about Liza. There's hope for me yet to avoid disaster.

" Hey Liza! Yeah she is." I yelled back, we were going to have to until we got into a closer range.

" You're amazing Franky, this worked out so perfectly." Liza said, I think I even saw a blush on her face I can't tell from this distance. What the hell did they both see in m- , oh yeah I was pretty much pulling the same crap I did with Maddison with Liza too. For the sake of evading conflict I won't tell her about the conversation that Maddison and I had a moment ago.

" Thanks Liza, now lets hurry up so we can get out of here." I stated warily, I was feeling pretty strange right now, like I was betraying Maddison. Liza may have been right about me not being 'truly' special to Maddison, but she has a way with her words that made me feel good nonetheless. But, I didn't have any time to feel remorseful, especially knowing how erratic Maddison could be.

" Is something wrong Frank?" Liza asked concerned about me looking a little out of it.

" Yeah, never better. Just open the cabinet so we can end this monstrosity already." I said putting a hand on the side of my head.

" I'm on it." Liza nodded and turned around to walk to the medicine file behind the mirror.

While Liza was in action, myself on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about Maddison. Yeah she's a complete lunatic but all the times she's embraced me, consoled me, I almost felt bare without her. . .I'm not sure what's wrong with me. In the midst of my thinking I heard Liza manage to open the cabinet behind the mirror.

" I did it!" Liza said, sounding proud of herself. " I'm going to try to stand on one of Maddison's medicine bottles to get to the device." Liza planned, starting to pull out one of containers of medicine for her to stand on for an extra-boost.

"That's great Liza!" I said excitedly. Screw Maddison once Liza gets to the device all my troubles will finally be over. Good thing Maddison has those bottles of medicine. Medicine bottles in her room. . . . . holy shit, she really does have a mental disorder. And all that stuff I said. . . .Oh God, no wonder she went off the rail and coming to all these bizarre conclusions. I'm gonna feel terrible wondering how Maddison would cope with seeing Liza and especially myself gone upon her re-arrival. But hell, I'm no therapist and a nutcase like Maddison is way out of my realm of understanding.

" Do you have it yet?" I asked impatiently trying to see if Liza had a hold on it or not. Even though we likely had plenty of time, I felt a sense of paranoia knowing how much trouble we'd be in if Maddison were to burst in and saw us fumbling around trying to escape.

" Would you relax, I almost got it." Liza sounded slightly irritated, I can't blame her since she's having to the labor here. Even if I had to endure most of the pain to get to this point Liza continued to try and bring the device down, gradually putting her hand on it, and scooting it closer to her a bit at a time. Every bit she moved it closer was like a small victory for us. Soon enough Liza had it at the edge of the shelf, I sure hope it wasn't fragile since Liza may have to let it fall on the dresser. If that happened we were thoroughly fucked for the remainder of our lives.

" Alright, here it comes." Liza said as she tipped over the device, and it landed with a thud, luckily it was still in tact.

" Wonderful! Wait, do you have any idea on how it works?" I asked, this was a great step but we weren't out of the woods yet. I may not know how it works, but maybe Liza does.

" Hmm, I've only seen Maddison use it a few times. I got a good look at it, I think there's a restore button . It should restore anything that the device has been used on to it's original size." Liza said, unsure as she started fumbling with the device's knobs and buttons.

" I think I've got something." Liza said ecstatically, she may be right as a green light on the side of the device blinked, I guess that means it's on. " Now I'll just press this." Liza curiously said pressing another button as a strong collection of green light started to build up in the front of the ray-like device.

" Be careful Liza, there's no telling if you're doing it right or not." I warned Liza, who knows how disastrous it could be if something were to go wrong. Liza I think wasn't listening to me at all seeming to be entranced by the moment.

" This is it Franky." She said almost hypnotically as she started to walk in front of the collection of green light that the device was producing. I almost couldn't watch as a bright flash encompassed the room for a second and Liza was hit. I crossed my fingers, toes, and whatever else I could cross for good luck, needing this to work.

I rubbed my eyes for a few seconds and backed away due to the light and the green light that was now emitting from Liza's body. I'm very nervous and watched with unimaginable suspense, but after a few seconds I finally noticed it, Liza's size was changing . . . for the better, she was getting bigger. This was going wonderfully.

" Liza! It's working! You're growing!" I said excitedly, knowing it'd be my turn next. Liza stayed quiet, the feeling must be pretty disorientating, but I watched with fascination as Liza was now at 2 feet tall and still going up. The re-growth quickened with her doubling to 4 feet tall, at that height Liza stepped off the dresser reaching the 5 foot mark and finally stopped at around 5'10 in my estimation.

The glow soon after dissipated from her body, and she was standing in full glory. I must admit she was absolutely beautiful at her full height, with a fairly slim but curvy frame and pale white skin. Liza herself looked like she saw someone with two heads as she started looking over her frame.

" To think I forgot what this feels like." Liza said looking around the room, I'm sure it feels much smaller to her now. As eager as I was to join her, I let her have her moment

" Thank you Franky I couldn't have done this without you." Liza said walking up to me, she was towering even higher than Maddison did with me on the bed. She was staring straight at me with a glint in those dark brown eyes, and she slowly maneuvered her finger down to start feeling my body with it.

" Oh god, look at you. You're so . . . .little. . .and . . . .fragile." Liza said staring at me like some new found species.

" I guess, but come on. Grow me back too please." I asked politely, it won't serve me well to sound demanding in the presence of Liza who went from being an amazon to me, to now a full-sized giant like Maddison. My words went right through Liza as she kept on prodding me. " It's so weird. . .you're like . . .a little toy . . . the little knight who saved me." Liza laughed a bit.

What the hell is she going on about, I wish she'd get over this interest and restore me too so we can get out of here!

Liza's lips only curled into a wide smile. " What's the big rush tiny Frank? Let me express my gratitude and have some fun with you."
End Notes:

Uh oh, I sure hope Liza hasn't joined the dark side.

Desperate Struggle by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

With Liza back to normal size, Franky desperately wants to be restored too. But, Liza seems entranced with the moment.


14. Desperate Struggle

Why now of all times is this happening. Victory is within my grasp and here Liza is jeopardizing all of it! " Liza this is no time for games! We gotta get out of here right now!" I exclaimed so Liza could understand the gravity of the situation. I need to get through to her at all costs.

" Relax, Maddison won't be home for hours, we have plenty of time little man." Liza calmly stated, starting to walk into Maddison's closet, leaving my sight completely. Before I knew it, I saw the previous garment Liza was wearing thrown out of the closet into the floor. Please don't tell me she's naked.

" So Franky, how do you think this would look on me. I'm sure Maddison wouldn't mind if I borrowed an outfit." Liza said holding a fabric white shirt
and black denim pants on a hanger in front of her body, as she began to pose in all her nude glory.

" Er, yeah you look great." I said, if I was a dog my tongue would be hanging out of my mouth right now, but I need to get through Liza's antics to
complete my escape plan.

" I had a feeling you would." Liza teasingly said, as she turned giving me a very generous view of her backside and ass. My eyes stuck to her body like magnet to metal as she slowly began to dress herself. Liza meticulously gyrated her hips and ass as she put on the shirts and pants she found. I even
found myself getting quite excited if you know what I mean. Still I have to keep myself under control since I remember how badly it went when Maddison knew I got an erection. Although this did take my mind off getting myself back to normal size.

" Like what you saw?" Liza said with a smile, fully turning around with her eye brow raised, she knew full well I was staring at her the whole time. My face was turning red and fast, I was at a loss for words. Liza has such a different air about her than Maddison. Maddison being so emotional, passionate, playful, unpredictable, and smart. Liza however was so confident, mature, cool, erotic, and cunning.

" I'll take the blushing red face as a yes." Liza laughed. I need to put an end to this now, the longer our escape is delayed there's no telling how Liza will act, she can be just as unpredictable as Maddison.

" Look Liza, enough is enough. You've had your fun, now we need to hurry!" I said, it was becoming difficult to mask my obvious frustration.

" My fun? You're so funny tiny Frank. Don't act like you aren't enjoying this at all." Liza grinned as she walked over to the bed, and her body surrounded my entire field of vision, she was a true giant of beauty. Liza then crouched down by the bed to look at my closer, her beautiful face inches away from my body. I backed up a step with a look of surprise, who knows what Liza is up to now.

" What are you talking about?! I want out of here just as much as you do!" I said, denying Liza's claim.

" Like you don't know. Sure you want out of this crazy-house. But, you know you like all the perks to being so small. Whenever Maddison is comforting you, whenever I hugged you, and man-handled you like some little boy, Maddison using her feminine charms to dominate you. Sure things
got a painful sometimes, but you secretly enjoy being around two beautiful giant women, everything we do to your tiny body is multiplied by 100 to
you." Liza explained, to my disbelief.

Liza stripped me down and saw through me like a window glass. I would never admit it to myself, but yeah it's true a part of me finds this all wonderful seeing such huge beauties at their relative sized, everything seemed so enhanced. If I didn't fear for my life every second that there is perhaps
I could get used to this. Then again, I'm not sure if I'd be interested in Maddison or Liza if it weren't for my predicament. I stood in complete silence
though in my moment of self-reflection.

" I'm not going to bother asking for a confirmation from you since we both know it's true. So now I'll ask this, how would you like it if I let you come with me as you are." Liza asked, forming a cunning smirk with her lips. This is one of those moments where I need to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. Normally, you do that when things are too good to be true, but in this instance things were going horribly and I wish this was just a dream. Liza can read me so well, I'm so bare, exposed, and those eyes are just staring at me watching my every move, Liza is dissecting me like a small animal now.

" Y-you can't be serious." I asked nervously feeling very petrified by Liza.

" Why wouldn't I be? Come on it'd be great. Me and you a lone together forever." Liza whispered to my ear, and she grabbed me into one of her soft hands, then pressed me into her left breast she was fairly endowed in that area around a B-Cup maybe.

" It'll be no different than how things were before, me cuddling you." Liza said pressing me a little harder against her chest, I can feel the warmth radiating off of her body it was so majestic.

" Kissing you." Liza then lifted me up higher to her face, and she was smiling in full affect, she knew I can do nothing to resist her temptations. Her
web has been spun 100 percent. She then brought me closer to her lips and planted a wet one right on my face. Her tongue even exited her mouth to
lick my face a little after she separated her lips from me. This was all becoming too much, Liza could push my buttons so well, she's freaking worse
than Maddison.

" L-Liza." I stuttered, I really don't know how to step this at all.

" Shh. It gets even better little Franky." When Liza said that she cupped me into one hand, then using hr free hand she started to poke and rub around
my crotch and penis. " A lot better, as I show my little savior my gratitude, just be mine. I don't plan on being nearly as rough as Maddison, it's a sweet
deal isn't it?" Liza said, ominously winking at me. It only took a matter of seconds for her to begin giggling a little as my erection was poking upwards
which would deny any counter-rebuttal I try and make.

Liza was a wild-card from the get-go, and what can I even do now? I'm facing some serious consequences from collaborating with her. If I say yes
that's the end of it, and I'll be away from one giant and into the hands of another for the rest of my life. Yeah Liza was fantastic as far erotic stuff is
concerned but I can't imagine being shrunken forever! What if I say no though, will she get angry, will she betray me and leave me here!!?!? Oh gosh,
what if she loses it and kills me on the spot!? Hell, it's not like anything would be stopping her from taking me anyway even if I say no.

I took a gamble, and I lost, however it wasn't at the hands of Maddison. It was Liza who has backed me up into a corner with no way out. I'm at a dead-end here, and I may not have an option but to pick my poison.

" Liza. . .I. . .I . . want t- " Just as I was about to open my mouth to speak the front door abruptly opened as Liza and I turned our heads over the noise
we heard.

" Hey guys I'm back! I totally realized I forgot to do something before leaving." Maddison shouted, as we both heard her making her way up to her
room and fast.

-----

Great. . . .fucking wonderful. Things just went from terrible to catastrophic. There's no way for us to get out now without going by Maddison. Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise though, this does stop me from condemning my own fate in Liza's hand. Now I really wish Liza had listened to me.

" Oh no, it's Maddion!" I shrieked hearing her coming upstairs quickly.

" What's the worry? She probably realized she forgot to move me, now it's too late. Actually, I think now is the time for some payback to have a little pet of my mine." Liza said mischievously picking up the shrinking device again, and held me in her opposite hand.

" Liza! Enough of this, we gotta escape now!" I shouted, I've lost Liza completely, and my efforts were in vain as Maddison opened the door to her
room and stepped in.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. All three of our faces said completely different things. Liza: smug, confident, relaxed, devious. Myself:
nervous, afraid, and wary. Maddison: shocked, dumbfounded, and maniacal. If Maddison had heat vision right now we'd all be melted.

" Hey 'friend' what's up" Liza said cockily as she pointed the shrinking device at Maddison.

" What the shit do you think you're doing!!!!!! HOW DID YOU EVEN GROW BACK, YOU FUCKING BIMBO, AND WHAT ARE DOING WITH
MY LOVER!!?!?" Maddison screamed out in a fury of anger.

" Nothing you need to know, I'm about to get revenge for what you did to everyone, me, and especially Franky, and we're going to run away together."
Liza said smiling as she pressed the button on the device.

This was it, the end of Maddison. Well I thought it was, but instead of a green-light shrinking Maddison only a beeping sound was heard and light started building up at a very slow pace.

" What the?" Liza said, losing her confidence for a second.

" I guess the battery is low, too bad you sniveling bitch of a friend, to think you'd forsake my friendship and steal Franky away from me!! You're in my
world, you won't be recognizable when I'm done with you!!" Maddison snarled wickedly as she lunged forward at Liza.

This was quite a scary moment for me, I felt like a powerless morsel watching two giant monsters about to duke it out over who's going to eat me.
Maddison proceeded to tackle Liza to the ground, who couldn't defend herself since both her hands were taken and she fell to the ground losing her
grip on the device, and me.

Everything was happening so fast, but I luckily landed on Liza's forearm before I rolled to the floor and the device plopped on the ground. Liza quickly
sat up and attempted to make a grab for the slowly charging device, but Maddison had the same thing in mind. They both grabbed onto an opposite side
of it simultaneously and stood up to full height having a go at tug-o-war. I'm not sure who to root for, if Liza wins Maddison gets shrunk and will be at Liza's mercy. Not to mention Liza will keep me for herself and I'll be her little toy for life . If Maddison wins, she most definitely will kill Liza and I'll be at Maddison's grasp forever, or until she kills me. It's kind of a lose-lose.

I take that back, it's a lose-lose-lose, the third lose being if I get stomped before anyone wins or loses, with these two behemoths stepping around I'm in
no mans land as I ran frantically from every incoming foot. " Would both of you sto-" I tried to scream upwards but who am I kidding of course a giant
foot belonging to Maddison would plop down right in front of me, forcing me to retreat again. Liza then threw up her leg to kick Maddison straight in
the stomach which made her fall to a knee and let one hand off the device.

Maddison was far from finished though, as she let go and dived in for Liza's legs to force her into the dresser causing several of the items on it to fall
down. The impact of the blow caused Liza to lose hold of the device and it was up in the air free-falling.

" Oh no!" Maddison and Liza both cried out as they tried to jump and reach up for it, but they only succeeded in bumping into each other then fell onto
the ground. I felt like I was in an avalanche as I had to run to safety from being crushed and smothered by them falling on me.

Looking up in the air the device had finally charged with the room being illuminated green. It was too bright to see where it was pointing at and I
shielded my eyes with my arm, but it was a moment of fate and the device finally landed on the ground. The flash fired off and whoever it hit, the other
would be in complete power. So would it be Maddison or Liza?




End Notes:

So will Maddison or Liza be the one in ultimate power? We're nearing the end here.

Curtain Call by edexdexx

15. Curtain Call

I was too afraid to open my eyes, knowing that one of these gals would have supreme power over me and whoever was shrunken is pretty nerve-wrecking. But, I can't stall forever so I braced myself mentally and slowly opened my eyes.

I took a look at Liza first, no matter what happened I would be shocked and much to my amazement Liza was at full size, rubbing her eyes from the flash the device made. That must mean one thing, I turned my head quickly to look at Maddison this must be she was the one who was shrunken. Surely enough Maddison was. . . . . .the same size? It's true, she was trying to clear her vision as well but she was virtually as huge as Liza was to me. Wait that can't be right, it had to have hit something if it missed them. I looked around frantically everything was the same size. was it a misfire?

Slowly getting up on my feet I immediately fell straight down to my hands and knees, starting to feel extremely dizzy. Looking straight-forward at the two girls ahead of me, I re-evaluated and they were as big as ever. . . . . .and slowly getting bigger along with the rest of the room. Then the painful reality dawned upon me, that I was shrinking again.

This has got to be a joke, I seriously can't believe this is happening!! Why me!?!? I'd rather pick my fate in having Maddison or Liza shrunk, oh gosh this is terrible. I'm scared very scared, Maddison and Liza both temporarily halted their fighting to watch me helplessly shrink to about3 1/2 inches tall, roughly half of what I was prior to my second shrinking experience. My gosh they looked absolutely enormous, abnormally gigantic, my body was convulsing like crazy and my mind was racing with thoughts that I can't even grasp right now. Never in my life have I felt so small, weak, and vulnerable.

" AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, not sure how to cope with my new found tragedy.

" Now look what you did to my lover!" Maddison screamed at Liza, blaming her.

" Everything was fine until you showed up, besides he loves me better and he's coming with me!" Liza shouted right back, blaming Maddison.

" No! He's mine, and mine only! And now the power supply of my device is depleted!" Maddison argued back.

From here Liza and Maddison's bickering started all over again, fighting over me like I was some kind of un-owned property, it was startlingly disturbing. It's not even like they're asking if I'm okay. Everything has completely fallen apart and my hopes to returning back to normal have been reduced to pieces that are even smaller than I am. Now what, it was all for nothing, everything has now backfired and there's nothing I can do anymore.

To think my despairs came at the hands of Maddison and Liza. Maddison is so attractive, genuine, and playful. But it's her fault that I'm like this, she's nearly killed me without a second thought, and would eventually bore with me then killed me anyway. I wish I could love her, but she's a total maniac.

Liza is so mature, collected, and plain sexy. But she's so pushy, always putting me up on the front lines as I had to endure Maddison's torture on my own, then the one chance we get to escape she flushed it right down the pooper like an idiot.

I have conflicted opinions of both of them and they burned into one emotion, rage. Beyond all their beauty, attractive-ness, temptations remembering how they treated me and left me to play their game of manipulation, which only ended up with me getting burned lite a fire in me like I've never felt before.

" Maddison, Liza." I said calmly looked at them wide-eyed like an animal that was about to lose it.

" What is it little Frank? First tell Maddison you want to be with me." Liza said, staring daggers at Maddison.

" Shut up! He wants to be with me!" Maddison shouted in retaliation. What do you know, they were about to get started arguing again. I just can't take it anymore.

" WOULD BOTH OF YOU STUPID IDIOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hollered at the top of my lungs, I don't know how long I sound to them, but I hope it's as serious as I sound in my head. Maddison and Liza stopped to look in absolute disbelief at my outburst. I then, turned my head to face Liza.

" LIZA! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST SELFISH IMBECILE ALIVE!!! ALL YOU'VE DONE WAS TEASE, MOCK, AND EMBARRASS ME FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION! Oh, but as soon as I strike up an idea or two you're my best buddy! You opportunistic bitch! It doesn't end there though, as soon as we get a golden ticket out of here, you have to be miss cool, miss relax, and now I'm in this fix because you were too stupid to keep your word! And the fucking cherry on top being instead of restoring me back to normal, you schemed to take me for yourself!?!?!? Have you learned anything from all of this!?!??! You're no better than that crazy-cunt Maddison over there. I was foolish to think pretending to ask you out would make you put someone ahead of yourself idiot!" I ranted, letting Liza have it big time, now I turned my sights to Maddison.

" Maddison, you know you're pretty sincere, genuine, and compassionate when you want to be. TOO BAD THAT'S TOTALLY OVERSHADOWED BY THE FACT YOU'RE A SPOILED, SELF-ENTITLED, PSYCHOTIC, PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DO YOU POSSIBLY JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS! It may be tragic that you had social trouble and hardships, but we owe you NOTHING! You're crazy! Do you think I didn't notice all those pills behind your mirror!?!? When's the last time you've even taken them!?! I would sue you for attempted murder if I get out of here, you scare me! I feel like my life is in danger whenever you're around me. That nightmare I had last night was of you! You're the monster kids are afraid of when they go to bed! All you do is tease me, hurt me, console me, SO YOU CAN HURT ME AGAIN! I'm ashamed I ever even tried to fake falling in love with you! Liza was right on one thing, I'm not special to you, you would've pulverized me beyond repair, kill me, and replaced me like some broken toy! I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT, EVER LOVE A PSYCHO, MANIACAL, CONTROL FREAK, KIDNAPPING, ROTTEN, MURDERING, BITCH LIKE YOU!" I exclaimed, I thought my lungs were gonna burst. For the first time my face wasn't red from embarrassment, but anger and I was panting from my complete meltdown. Liza and Maddison on the other hand looked at me with blank faces.

 

End Notes:

That was awfully brave of Franky. I wonder if it's a good idea to mouth off to two gals well over 10 times your size.

Game Over by edexdexx

16.Game Over

I think my actions were quite brave, honorable, commendable, and also incredibly stupid. Yeah, I totally sounded off on two giants who could flatten me in an instant. But, you know if I could reverse time I'd do it again, a moment I could actually be proud of during my time here.

" Excuse me!!?" Liza screamed angrily. " Don't you go and act so noble when you're going around trying to play with our hearts!"

" Like I had a choice! You both always trying to dominate me using yo-"  My retort was cut off as Liza harshly grabbed in her hand and got back to her feet.

" You little creep, did you really think you could try to play me, and say all of that without consequence?" Liza snarled increasing her squeeze on me, which made me scream in pain. Maddison meanwhile was on her knees,  crying.

" It was all a lie. . . . . . . . .he lied.  . . . .  how  could he lie. . .all that meant nothing to him." Maddison spoke hypnotically, like her whole world collapsed before her.

" And here I thought you were smarter than this Frank, I hope your ready for a world of hurt." Liza said in a low tone, increasing the pressure even further, it was impossible to breathe at this point.

" Liza wait!" Maddison screamed, snapping out of her trance.

" What is it before I make Franky into mince-meat." Liza said momentarily softening her grip on me. Maddison then got up standing fully erect now as she stared at me in Liza's hand with a renewed vigor in her eyes.

In a swift motion Maddison smacked Liza's hand causing her to let go of her grip on me and I screamed as I began to fall, I bumped in between Liza and Maddison's body's a few times before I landed on the ground. I didn't take the fall very well at all considering I landed on my side, I heard my shoulder crack, it may be dislocated.

" There's no need to finish him off so fast. Instead we should . . . . .play a game." Liza said maliciously with a smile.

" Oh I like the sound of that." Liza smiled back, before looking down at me.

Armageddon has come at full blitz and I've got nothing. No one to save me or help me, all I can do is endure and wait as the two giantesses surrounded me, Liza standing at my feet and Maddison by my head.

" This game is easy, we'll just play with you until we've had enough." Maddison said winking down at me.

" Oh, I'm sure you can do it Franky." Liza mockingly said, knowing when Maddison said until they've had enough means when I'm dead.

Maddison then decided to take a few steps back, she was measuring me up for something. " Hey Liza hold up Franky for me." Maddison asked.

Liza complied and roughly hoisted me up to my feet to make me stand. "Incoming~" Maddison said as she came in running and kicked me through the air like a football.

I sped through the air, and thudded straight into a wall, I'm partly fortunate that I didn't splat instantly. However this means that the game is still on,  and more pain was shooting throughout my body than I thought was physically possible.

"Got him! Your turn Liza." Maddison gleefully said.

" Hmm, oh I know. I don't want him dead right away, but I'd love to see what he tastes like." Liza happily stated walking over to my limp body. Liza plucked me up off the floor and I was leaking blood, I'm not even too sure where I'm bleeding from. Liza meanwhile started plucking off my clothes from last night leaving me as naked as can be.

" You know on second thought, why did I agree to go out with you. You're so tiny in more ways than one." Liza said laughing, to add insult to injury. Granted insult is a lot more preferable right now. Liza mocked me further by tracing a finger on my penis for a few seconds but went right in between my legs and flicked my testicles with her index finger and thumb. At my size it felt like getting stung by 10 bees at once as I curled up in immense pain.

" Aww, what's wrong Franky. Do you want me to kiss it and make it better." Liza mocked, and Maddison laughed at the torture I was experiencing. " How about a wet one?" Liza said opening the cavern that is her mouth and tossed me in. Liza closed her mouth cutting me off from the light of day, it was very moist, hot, and her saliva only made my wounds burn. Liza was busy at work though, licking me all over making my lacerations sting, un-helped that my oxygen was running out quickly. Things went from bad to worse once Liza separated her teeth and bit down on my leg, it was a horrible feeling. She didn't bite down enough to crush it, but I could feel it starting to bleed due to the sharpness of her teeth. My body was about ready to give out from excess pain and suffocation.

I thought I was done for until Liza abruptly spit me out of her mouth and I started to fall yet again to the ground, I don't think I can the fall this time.

" Oops, can't let you die yet." Liza remembered as she drove up her knee to break my fall for a moment, and then let me fall from a height I could survive. I don't even know where I am at this point.

" Mmm, I think you're almost done Franky." Maddison tilted her head, looking down at me. " You've been such a bad friend, perhaps you need a spanking like parents do to bad children." Madison deducted.

Liza in response picked me up again, and turned me around so my bare bottom was facing Maddison who was bracing her hand. In a matter of seconds Maddison unleashed a barrage of hard  powerful slaps to my ass, this was both painful and humiliating. She continued for a good minute until my ass was reddened and numb from pain. After which Liza held me in her hand, I could only feebly attempt to ball up to put some sort of defense up.

Maddison now went into her nightstand drawer, took out a roll of duct tape, and broke off two pieces. Liza then held me out to Maddison as she wrapped a piece of tape around me binding my arms and legs restricting my movement, and a second piece to cover my mouth. This must what it feels like to be a hostage.

" We're about to go on a little trip Franky, I want you to meet my old friends." Maddison whispered to my battered body. Maddison with her free hand unzipped her pants and pulled her panties slightly. " I can at least let you ride close to my love hole, just so you can remember that I did love you." Maddison said in a low tone, as Liza dropped me in, and I fell straight into Maddison's panties. Once I was in Maddison let go, and re-zipped her pants, sealing me off completely.

------

My lights were off, and I can feel Maddison moving. I can make out some of the sounds, but it's tough since I was slipping in and out of consciousness. Eventually I was able to distinguish that Maddison was outside, I think it was raining. Through the intense pain, blood loss, and limited air intake due to my face being face first with  Maddison's crotch and pubic hair. Even at such a beaten state, the scent of her crotch and nearby vagina triggered my more primal instincts and I felt my erection prod against the tape covering my body.

I heard a couple of doors slam and the sound of a car, and I felt full motion again. I don't know where I'm being taken, but I can't help but feel the end is near for me. Yeah Maddison put me in this shrinking situation, yeah Liza didn't restore me when she had the chance. But, I suppose some of this was my fault, what if I didn't stop for Maddison that dark night.  What if I didn't play with her feelings, or make my outburst, or if I just agreed for Liza to keep me so we could escape. Would my impending doom be changed? Maybe delayed, but who knows. I would've liked to be their friends, but at the end of the day they were both my foes.

I don't know how long Maddison was driving for, but I almost wanted to get whatever she was going to do over with. After who knows how long I finally felt the motion stop and Maddison began to move again. Then I could finally see some light as Maddison unzipped her pants,  and pulled me out of her panties, before closing her zipped her pants again.

" We're here Franky." Maddison said holding me up to see the landscape. It was an area of woods, the sky was gray, drizzling with rain, we were as secluded as can be. " I hope you enjoy your last moments of air Frank." Liza said stepping out of Maddison's car. She walked up to me, and pulled the tap off my mouth swiftly. Needless to say that hurt a lot.

" Lemme show you something my bad little friend." Maddison calmly stated beginning to walk around the grass and stomping on the ground like she was checking for something. " Aha, I found one, the rain washed it up a little." Maddison said, taking her shoe and brushing it across the muddy dirt, to uncover whatever she found a little.

" Take a look Franky, it's one of my old friends." Maddison smiled. " I remember Brandon he was such a boring one, I got sick of him really fast. I think Amy is a little below him, she was feisty." I looked downward to the ground and was appalled at what I saw. A tiny, rotting, corroding corpse that Maddison buried. I can even see parts of his broken skeleton, and rotted skin. I had to fight back my gag reflex, to think Maddison was this inhumane was unimaginable.

" I would like to kill and bury you too, ooooh or maybe even bury you alive. But, you're far too brooding and may escape. Perhaps I can just torture you to death, but I've done that before. I want you to suffer a far more merciless death." Maddison distantly stated in a cold tone.

" Sorry Liza, can you stay back I want a moment a lone with Franky." Maddison stated and began to walk further ahead.

" Sure." Liza replied smiling, but her voice belied a bit of worry, maybe it's just me.

To think they both found a common ground in wanting my destruction is a sickening thought, but no where near the level of seeing a dead corpse. That was like something out of a horror movie.

" This area of woods has been sectioned off due to a nearby cliff, so it's the perfect place to do some solitary work without suspects." Maddison explained, obviously by work she means kill. " Ah, here we are." Maddison stopped, and began to look down.  I looked down too, and down. . . . . . .and down . . . . .and down. That cliff fall was huge and it only lead to a raging river. I didn't even want to lie to myself in thinking Maddison wasn't going to drop me over. This is 1000 times worse than the shower incident.

" I think it's a perfect end, I'm not sure where it leads too either. I'd ask you to find out, but I don't think you'll live long enough. And you can't even move your arms and legs to struggle being all taped up like that. Mmm,  poor little former-lover." Maddison ominously spoke staring down at me.

Tears came out of my eyes and mixed with the rain that was falling on my face, but I held my disposition despite the pain and fear. I refuse to let Maddison break me, even if she would kill me.The roar of the river was far scarier than anything she could say at this point.

" Ant last words old friend?" Maddison stoically said holding her arm out over the cliff, threatening to drop me at any moment.

I could say something cool, or some final insult of rebellion but there was only one universal truth I can conclude about Maddison that she needs to hear. " You'll always be alone." I weakly said with the lasts of my strength.

At that precise moment Maddison's face was full of rage again and she snapped, throwing me out into the air to fall. There's nothing I can do to prvent this so I can only wait for my time to come.

They say your life flashes before your eyes in a near death experience. Mine didn't, but this was the longest seconds of my life I looked up at where I fell from and Maddison had already walked away. To hell with her too, although I may be done, I hope she gets the reality call of a life time.

My body soon landed in the water with a splash as I went down under with me being unable to resist the water current, and I was carried away to a watery fate of drowning. It's a sad fate frankly put, but at least now the game's over.




Misc. by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Just my take on my own story and some of the things that went through my midn when I wrote the characters. Some information for future stories is also included incase you want to know.


Friend or Foe: Breakdown.

I first would like to thank everyone for their positive reviews and critique, I've been thinking about writing a story of my own for sometime after reading so many awesome ones for a few years now. But, this was the first time I acted on it and I enjoyed the process far more than I thought I would. Special thanks to  Stubbornstain, Carycomic, and Afroking for reviewing most frequently.

Sequel:  * Spoiler, skip if you don't want to know* As far as a sequel is concerned, I am currently writing chapters for one much more meticulously than this story with some new characters. I also am jotting ideas for another story as well with a completely different plot and characters. I'm not sure if I'm going to start uploading chapters for them one at a time or upload them both then update them back and forth.

It was pretty much a basic plot, but I wanted to focus more on the characters more than the actual circumstances of how Franky shrunk. Here's pretty much my take of my own story, feel free to pass along if you're not interested, or read with your own thoughts of the characters.

Franky: The main protagonist of the story of course. An aspiring college student and employee found himself being shrunk by Maddison and had to find the means to get back to normal.

The main feeling I wanted to put in him was desperation, even though the course of events in the story happened in a little over a day, his feelings of helpless-ness and desire to return to normal make that day feel like a year. Although he is no where near as complex as Maddison or Liza his feeling of conflicting emotions when it came to wanting to accept Maddison even if she was most likely going to kill him in the long run. And wanting to believe in Liza even though he wasn't sure if he could trust her.

He sadly found himself being the scapegoat in both Maddison and Liza's plans being manipulated by both of them on several occasions to the point where he felt he needed to try to do the same in order to get back to normal. Unfortunately everything ended up backfiring on him and his lost chance of being restored drove him over the edge, which didn't go well for him to say the least. In a way he became a product of his own destruction.

Maddison: The main antagonist of the story. Definitely the most multidimensional character which stems from her difficult social background. Throughout the story some hints were given that she was mentally unstable, such as her medicine cabinet, Franky calling her a lunatic, psycho, etc. 

It was a bit difficult to incorporate her gentle and violent attributes, so one of the ways to do that with her "games" in which she would pit her shrunken victims in physical games that they would be at massive disadvantages at. It would've been too contradicting for her character to just brutalize someone and then turn around to nurse them later. So the games thus were to avoid her from appearing like a hypocrite, to which in Maddison's mind she finds the games as an excuse to do what she wants in " competitive spirit".

A big factor for her was her social inexperience in thinking she can befriend anyone she wants by shrinking them, and even baiting Franky to being her best friend despite barely knowing anything about him. Even though her scientific side isn't shown too much despite her background, she is a very good psychologist using her mighty frame in comparison to her shrunken subjects to intimidate them to her whims. Although socially inept she does have some awareness to her attractive looks, using them a few times to captivate Franky. 

As far as her 'old friends' go it was intended to be a running topic to give Maddison a creepy taste and leaving Franky wondering  how dangerous she was. I considered mid-way having Franky discover a half-dead person who was one of Maddison's old friends. But, I went a long with Liza to fill the role. All in all Maddison is a chaotic villain, but not all bad. When her background was more explained in Supper Time, she basically wants to love and be loved.

Liza: I questioned having a third major character in this, being my first story I wanted to keep the characters limited and most of the events centered between Franky and Maddison. To keep things from getting dull and more realistic Liza was added. Without her it would've been pretty hard to write how Franky would find a way to escape without any help.

Liza was the most difficult character to write since I didn't know what kind of role I wanted to her to play, she found a good niche in being a third-force. She always went about tempting Franky into going through with his ideas, and persuades him in more ways than one using her words or body to subdue him. Even going as far to tease him for a quick laugh.

She did find herself to be attracted to Franky, but I wanted to also make it apparent to question if Liza was in it to help Franky or herself. Being the hardest character to write she became my favorite, and ultimately it is her fault for Franky's escape plan failing.  Liza is also the one who gives the title of the story the most relevance.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2955