Ashley's Avarice by Emma Gear
Summary: Five Goddesses rule in perfect harmony, or they should. One of the five, believing herself to be a higher quality of person than the other four, sets out to right that wrong.

She pays a hefty price.

A commissioned piece, and also part 1 of 2
Categories: Sci Fi / Fantasy, Giantess, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8858 Read: 31668 Published: August 10 2012 Updated: August 10 2012

1. From Time Immemorial by Emma Gear

2. Interrupting an Idyllic Moment by Emma Gear

3. Paying a Price by Emma Gear

4. Breaking the Goddess by Emma Gear

5. A Close Betrayal by Emma Gear

From Time Immemorial by Emma Gear
Positions of power are given to those who have power. If you were to ever stop and think about it, there are hundreds, if not, thousands of ruling organisms. Each nation has a ruler, and all of the states within that nation have their own ruler. While their positions aren't quite as high as those who rule entire nations, they are just as important. The hierarchy of power continues downward until you have the leaders of local communities. These leaders report all of their actions to those higher up, and the higher ups report them even higher, until the head of a nation is aware of all that is going on.

Even lawless beasts of the land have their own leaders. The alpha male, the leader of the pack, the one who others obediently follow. While beasts themselves lack the intelligence of humans, this simple truth holds even at that low of a level.

However, above all Leaders, Rulers, Kings, Emperors, Overlords, above any position any person could hope to obtain, there stand The Five.

The Five, as they are called, created this world. The Five possess powers far greater than anything mankind has ever produced, and likely will ever produce. It is only through their mercy that we are allowed to enjoy, and continue our way of life.

Not without conditions, of course. As would be expected of such impressively powerful beings. The Five grant a handful of chosen individuals to opportunity to join their realm for the rest of their lives. While us of feeble mind have yet to figure out any sort of pattern behind whom they select, or when, simply being selected leads many to believe that they were all worthy, even if the world at large was unaware of their deeds.

Men, women, criminals, law enforcement, rich, poor, even some of the lower ranking officials have all been chosen. It is a glorious occasion for a loved one to have been selected, and celebrations, combined with feasting occur shortly after.

The Five themselves, however, are still largely a mystery to everyone. As no one has ever seen any of the five, the only thing we as a populace can go off of is the unsubstantiated claims of prophets. However, these stories can often conflict, so it is difficult to tell a truth from a lie when a prophet spreads the word.

There are a few recurring threads when speaking of The Five, so the following is widely considered fact:

-They are a matriarchy, as all five are Goddesses of exceptional beauty and power.
-They view each other as equals, so worship is equal among all five.

While these claims are unproven, they have been known to continually reoccur every time a prophet receives a vision. Thus, they are generally considered fact. We pray that they are not incorrect, for fear of offending The Five and inflicting their cruel, mighty wrath upon our weak mortal souls.

-Excerpt from, "A Brief History of Civilization Volume XIX”, by Sidney Meyer.
Interrupting an Idyllic Moment by Emma Gear
"Come on now, surely, you can do better than that?" Lillian teased the tiny woman slaving over her feet.

Emitting a panicked squeal, the woman stood up straight, and redoubled her efforts.

The difference in feeling was minimal, almost unnoticeable really. What mattered to Lillian though, was the thorough breaking down of her slaves free will. It was one of the things she enjoyed most in life.

The woman, who was now planting kisses around Lillian's big toe, had once been the leader of a great rebellion. It had taken more time and effort to break this woman's will than most others, and it had been an exceptionally fun experience for Lillian. Once upon a time, the little woman commanded armies, fighting against everything her rulers represented. Now, she was knelt a subservient slave. One who followed orders without question, and one who followed commands without hesitation.

With a sigh, Lillian reclined further in her vast throne, kicking her feet out. Her servant was struck by the sudden movement, and skidded across the floor roughly, whimpering as she did. Lillian smiled, thinking back to when this servant first came around their great home.

The woman had cursed The Five. She had screamed blasphemies, and made several attempts to escape within hours of arriving. The greatest restraint was shown to not crush the insect where she stood.

"Now, though. Now she's as good a slave as any." Lillian thought to herself, groaning.

"Enjoying that a little TOO much there, aren't ya Lily?"

"Shut up Tiffany." Lillian replied, her lips curling into a small smile.

A stifled giggle came from a long, luxurious table standing not ten feet from Lillian's throne. Three more women sat at the table, all Lillian's size, and watched the scene unfold with bemused interest.

"You shut up Lily." Tiffany said, smiling as she ran her fingers through her shoulder-length, auburn hair. Cracking another smile, she tilted her head up, speaking in an exaggerated, regal tone.

"Lillian, I'll have you know, that as one of The Five, I-"

"Not this again." Lily sighed, her smile widening.

"I'm with Lily on this one. Can we please skip this and talk about something that matters?" A third woman began, and raised her hand into the air while she interrupted.

"Like you?" Tiffany shot back, putting her elbows on the table while resting her chin in her palms.

"Why, yes, if you insist." The woman smiled. "Like me."

"As humorous as all this is, I'm going to have to pass on this one too, Vivian." The fourth woman interjected.

"Ooh, and Luna saves the day!" Tiffany nearly shouted in relief.

Luna blushed at the compliment, brushing some of her long, platinum hair over her face to cover her embarrassment.

"Hmph." Vivian began, annoyed, while twirling the red streak of hair that contrasted brightly among her full head of long, blonde hair. "You two just wish that you had what I had. That's all it is."

"Oh? What's that?" Luna asked curiously, never noticing Tiffany's frantic hand gestures urging her not to ask.

"This long, beautiful hair. It alone has inspired countless works through mortals, and not a one has managed to capture it sufficiently." Vivian began pompously.

"Well maybe if you gave them more than one chance before squishing them under your big feet they could get close." Tiffany said, rolling her eyes as the speech Vivian had given a thousand times began.

"This body, with a bust greater than anything made by man, has inspired men, women, and children alike to tears."

While the speech was old news to Lillian and Tiffany, Luna listened intently. She'd not once heard it before, and was curious.

"Oh, and speaking of my, 'big feet' as you so inelegantly put it." Vivian began before slamming a bare foot onto the table. "Perfect, immaculately shaped toes. A beautiful arch, and my nails are cared for by a hundred men every day."

"Looks like some of them still are." Tiffany pointed out, as minuscule splatters of blood dotted Vivian's otherwise perfect foot.

"Hmph." She said annoyed, while running her fingers over her smooth sole. "I'll have you know tha-"

"Enough!" Lillian shouted, clenching her toes reflexively, and sending a loud snap through one of her servants arms. Her shout echoed around the large, relatively empty hall they all sat in, lending to its authority.

"I'm trying to enjoy the work of my slave here,” Lillian said, motioning downward. “So would you mind keeping it down, or taking it somewhere else?" She asked politely, now that things had quieted down.

"You must really like that slave, huh Lily?" Luna asked quietly.

"The more power, respect, and fear one commanded in their own realm, the greater a feeling it is to enslave them before us." Lily said smiling.

"I'm fine with just about anyone." Vivian said. "The more that get to see me, the better. Why, just the other day, I brought in a few hundred slaves fro-"

"From the slums of a great kingdom.” Tiffany interrupted, annoyed. “And you only did it so the wealthy could divert less resources to them, and more on praising you." she finished, crossing her arms over her chest.

Vivian opened her mouth to respond, but was rudely interrupted when a large crash echoed through the hall.

With one eye half open, Lily looked at the hall's great doors, finding it more difficult to focus on the weakened struggling at her toes.

"Oh, hello Ashley. Do you have to open the door so loudly?" Lily asked as her one half-open eye closed slowly.

Scowling, Ashley looked at her booted feet, spotting two slaves. They were special slaves, whose job it was to ensure the Goddesses received everything they needed while in the room. Ashley though, filled with rage, lifted a boot covered foot and crushed both of them in a single stomp, before resuming her angry march down the long, lengthy hallway.

She stopped before Lillian's throne, seething with rage.

"Is there a problem, Ashley?" Lillian asked placidly, her eyes still closed.

"Yes, what's wrong?" Luna added, concerned.

"Quiet, Luna." Ashley spat.

Lillian lazily opened an eye, clearly hearing the scorn in Ashley's voice.

"That's no way to speak to your fellow Goddess." Lillian said, her single open eye beginning to glow brightly.

"Well maybe she doesn't deserve to be one in the first place." Ashley replied venomously.

"Oh jeez..." Tiffany muttered quietly. "Hey uh, Viv, I think it'd be a good idea if we made ourselves scarce, like, pronto."

Vivian nodded in silent agreement.

"I uh, I need to go and... water the plants?" Tiffany said while standing, making her way out of the great hall.

"I'd better help Tiff. She's a bit of a klutz, and I can water the plants way better anyway..." Vivian added, while standing and awkwardly leaving.

Luna sat in silence, watching her friends leave the room, while Ashley and Lillian continued staring each other down.

Stepping quickly, Tiffany and Vivian escaped the room without any issues, breathing a sigh of relief once on the other end of the great door.

A minute passed, and the ha;; was deathly silent.

"Luna." Lillian said softly, but firmly.

"Y-Yes?" Luna asked, visibly upset that she didn't leave with Vivian and Tiffany when given the chance.

"Go help them Vivian and Tiffany water the plants. You can do it better than either of them." Lillian said humorlessly.

"But w-we don't have any plan-"

"Go." Lillian said, turning her head in Luna's direction slowly.

Sensing something beneath her calm veneer, Luna quickly stood, and moved to the back of the hall. Carefully opening the doors to leave, she gasped when Tiffany fell into the room, having had an ear pressed up to the door.

With an exaggerated, toothy smile, Tiffany nervously closed the doors after Luna walked past, leaving Lillian and Ashley to their own devices.

The vast room was eerily silent.

Lillian sat up straight, opening both her eyes, as they glowed with intense power.

"Now, what is the problem, Ashley?" She asked in a restrained tone.

"My problem?” Ashley asked angrily. “My PROBLEM is that I'm always treated like the bottom of the hierarchy here. While I was off gathering more servants, the rest of you lounged around here like old fat pigs!" Ashley shouted, a thin spout of flame coming from her mouth as she mouthed the last word.

Lillian's gaze intensified slightly.

"I ask you to do nothing I wouldn't expect anyone else to do. It is simply your turn. After you it's Tiffany, then Vivian, then-"

"THAT'S JUST THE PROBLEM!" Ashley interrupted punctuating it by stomping her boot on the cold, stone floor. A soft, muffled crack echoed around the room.

Lillian's gaze intensifies.

"I am the Goddess of DEATH. I am above the rest of these fools, and should be treated as such!"

Lillian stands, towering over Ashley.

"You were an equal. And you were always treated as such. Maybe if you weren't so hateful, you'd have realized this."

"I was an equal? What is that supposed to mean?" Ashley asked threateningly, and clenched her fists.

Smirking, the intensity in Lillian's eyes died down.

"It means what it sounds like. You were an equal, and you are no longer." Lillian said, a cruel smile forming on her lips.

Unable to take Lillian's disrespect any longer, Ashley swung, her fist on course for Lillian's jaw.
Paying a Price by Emma Gear
She would have hit, had she still been able to reach it..

Instead, Ashley's fist bounced harmlessly off Lillian's expansive chest, creating a slight shock wave as she did so. Ashley was shrinking, and very quickly.

As if it were never there, all the hatred and anger in Ashley melted away, when her power was being stripped from her. To be the ruler of death. To have the status of, “Goddess”. These were both things she'd always enjoyed, and frequently abused.

Now she was losing it, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. While her point of view plummeted, her focus was no on Lillian's feet, angled upward. They cast the shrinking girl in a cloak of shadow. A heady rush of wind hit her, as the still-growing foot lowered.

Fear.

An entirely new motion, and a completely foreign concept to a Goddess. Now, it was the only thing she could feel. Before, Ashley's tremendous scale in comparison to her subjects ensured she never had any reason to fear. Even if they were to revolt and combine their forces, she could smite them with less than a finger wave.

Fear wasn't a pleasant feeling. Ashley's heart pounded in her chest, while an ice ran through her veins, despite the warm air from Lillian's foot enveloping her completely.

Lillian's smooth, perfect foot rubbed the top of Ashley's head gently, and she knew she had to run. Just as well, she knew there was not a single place in the room that she could run. Constantly having to deal with minuscule servants meant the Goddesses home was designed specifically to provide no hiding, or escape spots for people of her size.

Lillian knew this well, often using it to her advantage. Ashley had too, and while she feared Lillian's ultimate plans, a brief feeling of admiration ran through Ashley's mind.

She used to be on the opposite side of this, with a small, helpless individual cowering in her own shadow. She'd never shown an ounce of remorse, and a shiver ran down her spine, knowing that Lillian rarely did either.

The pressure on Ashley's head mounted, forcing her to the cold, stone floor.

She'd waited too long. Her brief moments of adulation and fear had cost her the chance to escape.

Lillian's vast sole surrounded Ashley's tiny body completely, and she pushed up on the soft, pleasant sole filling her view.

It did no good, as her hands sank into the soft, pliant flesh for the briefest of instants, before coming to a stop. She lifted, pouring strength into her arms as she did so, terrified at the realization of her now pitiable might. Her mere fingers once had the power to wipe out armies, and she never had to use more than her hands to bring a nation to its knees.

Now, all of the strength in both her arms didn't amount to a thing. Just as quickly as she'd raised them, her arms were forced back into the floor harshly, before they were forced completely down.

The pressure continued to rise on Ashley's weak body, and she felt moisture pool at the edge of her eyes. Another entirely new experience, though she wasn't to dwell on it, as Ashley found herself rapidly being deprived of air.

From far, far overhead, Lillian had watched the former Goddess shrink at her toes, before casually pressing them into the girl's face. The gesture took only a second, but Lillian could tell that it felt a great deal longer to Ashley.

The hall was quiet. Ashley hadn't made a peep after being shrunk, and the only sound was Lillian's fingers softly tapping on the arm of her throne.

Beneath Lillian's foot though, Ashley was finding an entirely new set of problems she's never had to contend with. Though the pressure on her body was all-encompassing, it wasn't exactly painful. It was, however, tight enough to create an air-tight seal around her. Her limited air was growing thin, and, not knowing how to properly deal with the possibility of asphyxiation, broke into a panic.

Her frantic, unearthly struggles amounted to little more than a pleasant rubbing to Lillian, who closed her eyes, and leaned back in her throne again.

"She'll be a good, permanent replacement." She said quietly, taking pleasure in the movements underfoot. All too quickly though, Ashley's panicked movements were cut short. Tiring swiftly, she almost instantly lost consciousness.

Lillian rolled the prone body under her sole a few times, finding no new surge of movement. Satisfied she'd knocked her new slave unconscious, she paused to think about the new situation. She wasn't sure how she was going to break the news to her fellow Goddesses, nor was she sure how any of them would respond. She certainly knew who she was going to tell first though, and smiled at the thought.

Pinching the small being between her toes and her sole, Lillian lifted her foot over her knee, and ran a finger along her own sole, tousling Ashley's hair at the same time. Lily knew Ashley had deserved what she'd gotten, and seeing a former Goddess, someone who'd considered her an equal, reduced to a plaything was an all-new level of exhilarating.

A thin, cruel smile spread over Lillian's face. Ideas wouldn't stop running through her mind, and she spread her toes, allowing the prone body to fall to the ground.

Lillian sat up straight, planting her feet on either side of Ashley's unconscious form, and simply enjoyed the view for a moment. Her powerful feet were so much larger than the former Goddesses prone form.

Standing, she left Ashley on the floor, stretched, and yawned loudly. She'd have to bring her fellow Goddesses up to speed eventually, but first she planned on having a little fun at Ashley's expense.
Breaking the Goddess by Emma Gear
The Chamber of the Goddesses. A rather misleading name chosen by Luna, as the room was significantly less a chamber, and more an extravagant hall. Decorative banners hung down the walls, while an extraordinarily long table ran through the middle. The table stretched thirty feet long, comparatively, and twin benches of equal length ran parallel. Completing the room, a great, wooden door, fitted with brass and golden decorations sat on the end opposite Lillian's throne.

Torches lining the walls gave the place a permanently warm glow, adding to its incredible beauty. It was in this room that The Five conversed with each other and exchanged pleasantries. While the table was more than large enough to fit all five of the Goddesses, Lillian had her own throne situated at one end. The other four never questioned this decision, enjoying the extra space they got because of it.

However, at the moment, there was a problem in the Chamber of the Goddess. Like a smudge of paint on a masterpiece, Ashley, the Goddess of Death, lay unconscious in front of Lillian's throne.

The warm torches lining the walls flickered slightly as an almost imperceptible twitch ran through her fingertips.

Beginning to stir, Ashley slid a single eyelid open with great difficulty.

A wave of incredible relief came over her as she saw the room's ceiling at a height she was used to. She'd been punished for her behavior by Lillian, but it really looked like she was getting a second chance. Relief filled her body as she sat up, rubbing her sore arms. It hadn't lasted long, but her arms had gotten quite the workout trying to prevent her asphyxiation.

Shivering, Ashley pushed the thoughts out of her head. She was normal now, and was going to make sure that Lillian paid for what she did. Bending down, she unlaced her brown leather boots, pulling her feet out. If Lillian had the ability to shrink her down, then Ashley was sure she could do the same back, and couldn't wait to exact her revenge. She pressed her fingers into her bared soles, enjoying the cool air that they now bathed in.

It wouldn't be pleasant for Lillian. Not at all. Ashley would enjoy it though, and really, that was what mattered.

With a cruel grin, she stood to her full height, and stretched. She surmised she had to have been out for a long time, given how sore her entire body was. Letting her hands fall to her sides, she stopped to smooth out her long, red and black dress, before walking along the table. She was intent on finding Lillian and showing her why so many had learned to fear the Goddess of Death.

Her warm feet padded slowly, resolutely down the hall for scarcely an instant before a powerful quake shook the room. Unable to keep her balance, Ashley fell to her knees watching helplessly as a few torches tipped and fell.

Before she even had time to get mad about whatever caused the shaking, the sturdy stone ceiling sprouted several large cracks. Quickly spidering out from the center, the many chandeliers violently shook while the thick clouds of dust rained down.

Ashley attempted to stand on her own two feet again, finding it much more difficult when her entire world was shaking so violently. With a rush of determination, she managed to rise to a single knee, turning her head up just in time to see a large portion of the ceiling collapse. A thick cloud of dust and debris billowed outward while a large object crashed through the roof.

Shielding her eyes, Ashley heard the distinct sound of wood creaking loudly as the dust cleared. A few seconds later, the smoke had cleared, and Ashley could clearly see a large bare foot resting on the table, the black painted toes rubbing against one another in an effort to brush some of the dust off.

It was a foot that Ashley recognized all too quickly. The same foot that had nearly crushed the life out of her , and burned a mental image deep into her memory.

Scooting back, Ashley found she couldn't stand in that foots presence. The room had ceased moving, but her legs had turned to gelatin just being the presence of Lillian's mighty foot.

Breaking the relative silence of the moment, the long table creaked loudly, before splitting into three pieces, one directly in front of the foot, and the other behind, while the section under Lillian's foot was pressed into the floor, splintering further.

Then, with little fanfare, the foot raised, taking out further chunks of the roof as it ascended out of view again.

Ashley's heart pounded in her chest.

“ASHLEY? WHERE ARE YOU!” Lillian shouted.

Covering her ears with her hands, Ashley fell to the floor, hoping to ease the terrible ringing Lillian's voice had brought.

Two smooth, well-shaped hands reached into the ceiling's hole, and started tearing bricks out, widening the hole and exposing Ashley.

Tears streamed down her face while outside light poured in, and Lillian's angry face peered in from overhead. Her face contorted into a wicked smile, and Ashley tried to crawl back to an area in the room that still had a roof overhead, if only to hide herself from Lillian's sight.

The ceiling was being ripped apart as Ashley's tiny body fled, revealing her scared form once more, and a further escape attempt was quelled by a hand wrapping around her, and squeezing tightly. Jerked upwards, Ashley helplessly fought the soft fingers as best she could.

Try as she might, her exertions didn't even begin to slow her ascent, much less free her from their tight grasp. Still, she refused to give up, wriggling with all her strength while Lillian's expansive face was brought into her view.

It was one thing to see Lillian from ground level, beneath her feet, but it was another entirely to be at face level when this small. There wasn't a hint of kindness, or mercy in Lillian's face, and Ashley found her eyes welling up with tears again.

Turning her head, she was too afraid to even look her captor in the eye. Frenzied attempts at escape weren't making even the slightest difference against against Lillian's seemingly infinite strength, but Ashley's crazed mindset wouldn't allow her to remain still.

Lillian, of course, did nothing to discourage this. The writhing efforts tickled the inside of her palm, and she just let Ashley soak her Goddess in for a minute before continuing.

“Well, Ashley.” Lillian began, more eager to continue her games than continue enjoying Ashley's helplessness. “I was testing you just now, in that replica of our chamber.” She said, motioning downwards.

The room Ashley had believed to be the Goddess Chamber was indeed a miniature, laid out on the floor in an otherwise empty room. The lack of any windows in the room had made Ashley fully believe she was in the real thing, a realization that set her blood to ice.

“Even when given a chance to ask for forgiveness, you instead choose to further attack your...” Lillian continued, enjoying the look of horror etched on her slaves face.

“...Superiors.” she finished, allowing the word to slither out between her lips calmly.

Ashley was dumbstruck. Her mind told her to beg, plead, offer her uncompromising loyalty in exchange for freedom, but found she couldn't. As if she were being held back, she couldn't open her mouth to plead.

“Where once there stood five,” Lillian began officially. “Now there stands four. You will serve us, and you will serve us well. Though I could easily force you to enjoy the servitude, and praise the four of us for an interminable period of time.” Lillian stated, smirking. “But...”

The cage-like grip of Lillian's fingers released suddenly, causing Ashley to plummet to the ground like a stone. She truly got a feel for her inferiority as she fell, realizing not only how long it was taking her to reach the ground, but also the fact that Lillian's feet were still on the ground.

Or at least, one of them was.

While Ashley fell, she noticed that Lillian was standing on one foot, her other raised like she was taking an exaggerated step. She would have focused more on this, but fear of death quickly overran any of her thought processes, as the stone floor approached.

Falling past Lillian's tremendous thighs Ashley suddenly had the wind knocked out of her, and screamed in pain.

A tiny, lilting scream only just barely reached Lillian's ears, and she licked her lips, excited by the sound, pressing down furiously.

Using her lifted foot, Lillian had managed to move it behind the quickly falling Ashley, and slamming down with enough force to quake the earth, had connected to Ashley's plummeting body. Like two long separated friends meeting again, Lillian was filled with joy feeling the girl pressed into her sole in midair, and completed the stomp, slamming the weak girl into floor under her soft sole.

So fierce was Lillian's stomp that the sturdy, stone floors cracked, while a vibration shook the entire room. Ashley's screams of pain renewed at a greater intensity when she felt her body compress brutally, and the cracking of broken bones only added to the horribly symphony of sound.

“But... it's so much more fun to force you.” Lillian said with a smug grin, twisting her foot out on the weakened Ashley. “More fun... to break you.” She added softly, before lifting her foot again, for another violent stomp.

Ashley stuck to Lillian's sole for a second as it was lifted, but she quickly fell, hitting the hard stone floor again. The wind was knocked out of her, but she found her veins filling with adrenaline regardless. She knew she had to escape the foot planning on crushing her again, and in her mind, forced all the pain aside to escape another bone-crushing stomp.

She tried to ignore the pain, that is. With broken legs, she couldn't hope to stand, so she stretched an arm out, hoping to pull herself along. That plan failed just as quickly, when the exertion of pulling herself brought forth another loud snap in her shoulder.

Sobbing into the floor, she wanted to wait a moment to regain her strength. Just a moment, as she was sure she could escape, given a moment to rest.

A moment is more time than she had though, as Lillian's foot slammed into her from overhead again. Ashley's entire body was covered by the sole, and she marveled in its amazing softness for the briefest of instants. The weight then followed through however, and another series of quick snaps reverberated through her being.

The foot lifted off again, leaving Ashley on the floor, where she wept quietly.

Far, far overhead, Lillian smiled. This was just the beginning, and she eagerly waited to see how far she could torture her replacement slave. Was it possible to inflict tortures so thorough that even her own protections against death would be defeated? It would be fun to experiment, either way.

“Now.” Lillian announced. “Give me a kiss, and I'll let you go for today.” Lillian said, lifting her foot off Ashley gently, only to find that Ashley was stuck into the moisture of her warm sole.

With little regard for Ashley, Lillian rapidly stamped her foot into the ground at an angle, trying to dislodge Ashley. Additional cracks rang out from Ashley's broken body with every stomp, but Lillian paid it no mind, as her main goal was to remove the parasite hitching a ride on her sole.

Loud snaps and cracks turned into a wet mush, and Lillian smiled, knowing that would have killed Ashley.

It would have, were anyone else in charge. Ashley would have died several times over Lillian's assault with her pretty bare feet, but special precautions had been taken to make sure Ashley simply couldn't die. Broken necks, smashed skulls, anything could happen, and death would avoid the tiny girl. Lillian was happy that her precautions were paying off, as the bug slid off her sole, and collapsed into a broken excuse of a girl.

Ashley couldn't even sob now. Her head was so damaged that she could feel the need to cry come, but it never happened. Mentally though, she was broken, almost brain dead. Having once been the Goddess over Death itself, she knew a bit about how much the human body could take. She knew she should be dead several times over, but she just... wasn't. She knew she should have gone into shock, but she could still feel everything. She knew she should be brain dead, and no longer conscious, but her mind was still in perfect working order despite the heavy trauma she was sure to carry with her.

“Now, back to what I was saying.” Lillian started, holding her bare right foot over Ashley again. Her lovely toes wiggled above, and she drank in the sight of the utterly terrified, but completely helpless girl at her feet. “We will end our activities for the day, if you can give me a satisfactory kiss.”

Wiggling her big toe over Ashley's head, she lowered it gently, until it was pressed ever so lightly against Ashley's face.

“Show my big toe that you're grateful for all that I've done for you, and I'll stop...” Lillian's voice trailed. “...Playing... with you today.” She grinned cruelly, knowing that the word play would be so much more effective than admitting it was torture.

Ashley's heart skipped a beat, and she puckered her lips, craning her neck up to reach the toe's flesh. Pain shot through her entire body as she did so, and she would have collapsed, had her desires to end the day's activities been so powerful.

Finally, her lips made contact, and she leaned into it as best she could, as the heat and moisture surrounding Lillian's feet blanketed her. The taste of Lillian's flesh invaded her taste buds, and her broken body was screaming at her in protest, but still she continued.

“You can do better.” Lillian said flatly, crossing her arms over her sizable chest.

Redoubling her efforts, Ashley lifted herself maybe an inch higher so her entire face was pressed into Lillian's toe, as opposed to just the mouth. Moisture and humidity slid down her face, and she waited for her efforts to be rewarded.

Lillian sighed.

“Can't even do this properly... Here! let me help you!” She said forcefully, and pressed her big toe down with all her strength.

Ashley's head was slammed back into the stone floor, and again subject to an incredibly powerful crush from overhead. Almost instantly she could feel her nose break, and heard another sharp series of cracks she knew had to be her skull in some way or fashion.

“Now I can feel you.” Lillian said, smiling down at her toe, though Ashley could see nothing but the massive expanse of flesh smothering her. “Keep it up.”

The powerful toe crushed Ashley for well over a minute, cutting off her air supply, and forcing her to see spots as her oxygen-derived body began to shut down. The ordeal lasted for nearly two full minutes, and the Ashley's vision was almost completely blacked out.

“Satisfactory.” Lillian said, easing the pressure on Ashley's face.

Now free of the crushing toe, Ashley inhaled deeply, wanting nothing more than to replenish her air supply, and uncaring that her only air was what little had slipped under Lillian's toe when it had lifted away. It was a painful endeavor, but getting air was more important than the pain breathing wracked onto her.

Lillian bent down, picking up her slave, and held in her laughter as Ashley's body arms and legs flopped about uselessly. Everything that kept her body together on the inside had been crushed roughly, and when Lillian squinted, she was sure there was at least a few shards of bone piercing the skin.

Proud of her handiwork, but always one to keep her word, Lillian pointed a finger at Ashley's broken and battered body. A faint, purple glow surrounded her, and an all new collection of screams erupted from Ashley as her body was painfully pieced back together. The entire process lasted but a single, hellish minute, but it even cleaned off the blood that had stained her smooth skin.

“A promise is a promise.” Lillian said, smiling at her reformed servant. The Goddess carried Ashley firmly out of the small, bare room in which they'd been, and back to the Chamber of the Goddess.

“I also promised my fellow Goddesses that we would share you.” Lillian said upon entering the chamber, and smiled down her servant. “It'll be night soon, and it was agreed that I would get you then, but there's still a solid hour or so before then. I'm sure you'll be fine.”

With that, Lillian nonchalantly dumped Ashley on the table, and walked out of the room without any further words, not even offering another glance.
A Close Betrayal by Emma Gear
Ashley still wanted nothing more than to beg for forgiveness, but knew her pleas would fall on deaf ears.

Dejected, she sat in the center of the table. Lillian hadn't even told her which of the other three goddesses would play with her next.

Stopping, Ashley shuddered at the thought.

“I just want this to be over.” Ashley said aloud and closed her eyes in thought.

“Vivian isn't exactly kind to her servants...” Ashley thought grimly while images of tiny, terrified humans running from Vivian's toes ran through her mind. A cold sweat ran down Ashley's body, and she shivered at the thought of herself in that situation.

“Luna has always been nice...” Ashley thought, hoping to cheer herself up. While Ashley had never seen Luna intentionally hurt a servant, she was prone to accidents. Even so, while she didn't use violence on servants, Luna was known more for deep humiliation than active violence. Ashley saw herself on her hands and knees before Luna's sole as it towered high above Ashley's tiny form.

The mental image wasn't pleasant, and Ashley shook it from her head.

“Then... Tiffany.” Ashley thought slowly. She'd never once seen Tiffany with a servant, a point the others had frequently teased her about. Despite that, Ashley and Tiffany were actually fairly friendly toward one another, viewing each other more as sisters than anything.

Crossing her fingers, Ashley silently wished that Tiffany would not only visit her, but possibly save her from her nightmare. At the moment though, she wanted nothing more than to enjoy her brief moment of peace.

Running her fingers through her hair and along her body, she was grateful to see that her body truly had been completely healed. Laying back, she exhaled deeply, wondering if she could find the time to get a nap in. As she lay, a head slowly began to rise over the side of the table, hidden beneath it til only a second earlier.

Auburn hair, short and straight framed the woman's lovely face. Sparkling green eyes shone with curiosity as they took in Ashley's small, vulnerable form.

“Ash.” The head whispered as softly as it could, given its size.

Ashley's heart skipped a beat. She definitely recognized that voice, and sat up with a start. Sitting near the edge of the table, she saw the great doors in the distance, and not a single person in that space. Turning her head to the sides, there wasn't a person sitting at at the table seats either.

“I know I heard something...”

“Ash.”

The voice came again, this time much closer, and Ashley felt a burst of hot air hit her back.

Standing, she turned and was greeted by the massive, smiling face of Tiffany who was on her hands and knees behind her, with her head hovering just overhead.

“Tiffany! I'm so glad to see you.” Ashley said, tears welling up in her eyes as she overflowed with emotion. “You... You've got to help me. Lillian says that I'm going to live as a slave now, and, and...”

Ashley stopped, so overcome with emotions it was getting difficult to speak properly.

Tiffany merely watched the minuscule woman's fragile composure collapse.

“She.. she did horrible things to me.” Ashley sobbed. “You-You've got to help me get back to normal!”

Tiffany continued watching the girl beneath her bawl for a moment longer, before softening her expression. The girl was just so scared, lonely, and weak.

While Ashley continued to weep, Tiffany opened her mouth wide, exposing the deep cavern of her mouth, glistening with saliva. Her thick, wriggling tongue extended past her lips, while hot air blew over the defenseless girl.

“T-Tiffany? What are you do-” Ashley squeaked, her voice trembling with terror as the wet tongue lowered, and pressed her into the wooden table.

Though her mouth was wide open, the corners of Tiffany's lips curved upwards into an open-mouthed smile, as she slowly dragged her tongue across Ashley's flailing body. The feeling was divine, made all the better with the thoughts that the woman was someone who'd trusted her more than anything.

Tiffany's long, languid lick lasted almost a minute, before the tip of her tongue came to a rest on Ashley's face. It held there for just a moment, while Ashley's hands frantically tried to pry the slick muscle off her face.

She simply didn't have the strength though, and her thrashing couldn't do a thing to remove the tongue. Finding herself low on air, Ashley opened her mouth to scream, but it was quickly invaded by that mass of slippery flesh. Foreign saliva filled her throat, and her panic only grew further as the very real possibility of drowning hit her like a ton of bricks.

Giving up on prying the tongue off her head, Ashley now focused on turning her head to the side, and slipping out from beneath the overbearing weight. The tongue continually dripped, soaking the parts of Ashley's head not directly beneath it, as well as forming a large, clear puddle beneath her.

After only a few seconds, Tiffany slid her tongue off Ashley, and the crying girl turned to retch. Thick, clear strands of Tiffany's drool dripped down Ashley's hair, and she slowly, weakly turned to face her Goddess.

“Tif-” Ashley started before she broke into a coughing fit.

“T-Ti-” She tried again, finding she couldn't form proper words, so deeply the betrayal had affected her. Streams of water poured from her eyes, mixing with the thicker liquid coating her entire body as she stood shakily, ready to give it one more try.

“W-Why?” Ashley managed to slip out weakly, her voice cracking.

Tiffany smiled down at her friend.

Ashley stared fearfully, as her best friend remained silent.

“...Because.” Tiffany said, her smile growing wider, her brilliant white teeth showing now.

Crestfallen, Ashley collapsed to her knees, and curled herself into a ball. She didn't care she was laying a puddle of her giantess best friend's saliva. She didn't care that the Goddess was still watching her every move. She didn't care about anything, she just wanted things to go back to the way they were. She wanted to joke around with her best friend Tiffany. She wanted to insult Vivian's inflated ego behind her back. She wanted Lillian to compliment her on her work. She even wanted Luna's overbearing kindness back.

Another blast of hot breath washed over her body, warming Ashley's shivering body. She hadn't realized how cold she was even though she'd been soaking wet wet for the last minute.

Her comfort was only momentary though, as the invading tongue found its way to her body again, and slid gently beneath her. The shivers returned to Ashley's prone body, though this time it was because of fear, and not the temperature.

Tiffany drank in the sight of the helpless, powerless girl beneath her, shivering in fear. She was curled up into a little ball, and had her eyes shut tight, as if nothing would happen to her that way. Tiffany knew that wasn't the case though, and slipped her tongue beneath the shivering little morsel on the table.

It took some careful maneuvering, but Tiffany had managed to use her tongue as a scoop, and lift the whimpering ball of humanity off the table, and up into the air. With a pleased smile crossing her wide open mouth, Tiffany tilted her head back, allowing her human cargo to slide down her lengthy tongue, and into the deep cavern of her mouth.

Ashley remained still, as she could tell her current location through simple logic. Even through closed eyes, she could tell her world had been plunged into darkness, and the sudden spike in humidity only drove the point home further. Her mind told her not to open her eyes, and just let her best friend abuse her helpless form. The thick air in the mouth made breathing difficult, and when she felt herself begin to slide backwards along the tongue, a deep, frantic, survival instinct came to life within Ashley.

For the last several seconds, Tiffany's smile gradually turned into a sad, bored expression. The minuscule woman had entered her mouth without a fight, and continued to remain completely still. Though it was not her intention to swallow, and end the miserable thing's existence for good, the thought steadily grew more appealing, as the girl refused to show any signs of life.

Tilting her head back, Tiffany felt the girl start to slide to the back of her mouth, heading straight for her open throat. Tingles of excitement ran down her body at the thought of ending the life of someone who'd considered her a close friend. It was an undeniably exciting prospect, and she decided she would go through with it.

She would have succeeded too, had the frightened girl not suddenly burst into life, clawing at the tongue she lay on.

Ashley couldn't see a thing in Tiffany's mouth, and finding herself covered in a Goddess's saliva wasn't exactly aiding her in escaping. Still, it took her only a few seconds before her flailing fists hit something hard, and firm in the mouth.

Assuming it to be a tooth, Ashley felt around it, and as the first truly good thing to happen to her all day, found the teeth to not be clenched, leaving a small amount of space. The lips were still sealed shut, but she'd cross that hurdle once she reached it.

Pulling herself towards the teeth, she felt the once-still tongue she lay on come to life, thrashing about like an angered beast. It wasn't enough to break Ashley's spirit though, and for the first time since this entire ordeal had begun, she felt capable of pulling something off on her own.

While the back end of her body was moved about, she managed to pull her own impressive breasts past Tiffany's teeth, and found herself at the wall of her lips. Turning her body to the side, Ashley managed to escape the tongue's grasp, coming to a rest in the space between Tiffany's bottom teeth and her bottom lip.

She wanted nothing more than to catch her breath, but the relentless tongue began to prod at her in her resting spot, so climbed to her feet, and moved her hands to the lips that blocked her from the outside world.

To her happiness, she found the soft, plush lips very easy to move. Holding open a small gap at the edge of the lips, she managed to poke her soaking wet head out from between Tiffany's lips, and was happy to be able to see again.

The room hadn't changed while she was under darkness, though all she could really see clearly was the ceiling, as her head came out from Tiffany's mouth pointed upwards. Closing her eyes to focus better, she outside of the lips, and began the long, arduous process of forcing herself out.

Reaching the halfway point, she stopped to take a brief break, and catch her breath. Opening her eyes, she realized that Tiffany had been watching her intently, the entire time, and took that as a silent sign that she would help Ashley.

Overjoyed, and energized, her face lit up, and she quickly forced more of her body out, getting to the knees before stopping to reevaluate her situation. Hanging upside down from the lips was a precarious position, but Tiffany seemed to be on her side now, so she didn't worry about it. Still, Tiffany wasn't offering any handouts, and likely expected Ashley to be able to escape on her own.

An idea hit Ashley, and much as she disliked sliding back into Tiffany's mouth even an inch, the plan hinged on that.

Using her knees as leverage, she slid back into Tiffany's mouth until she was at waist-level. Now all she needed to do was turn herself around, and hold onto Tiffany's bottom lip as her method of escape.

It was the perfect plan, provided Tiffany did nothing to sabotage it. Twisting her body around, she prepared to fix her position.

Then, it all went wrong.

Tiffany's lips opened, and her tongue flipped what remained of Ashley's legs out of her mouth. With nothing keeping her in place, and nothing in the immediate vicinity to hold onto, Ashley found herself plummeting to the hard floor at a rapid rate.

Hundreds of thoughts ran through her head while she plummeted. Her destination looked to be between Tiffany's feet, but she more than anything she was afraid of the feelings of deep betrayal she felt from her captor.

Falling much faster than she had expected, Ashley slammed into the stone floor roughly, her ears all too accustomed to the snapping of broken bones. Pain radiated through her entire body, as Tiffany's toes tapped the floor rhythmically nearby.

Ashley wanted to scream. Her entire body hurt, but it felt worst than it should have, knowing that it was the second time she felt the pain today. She curled into a fetal position, stifling her breathing as she could tell at least a few of her ribs had been broken.

She couldn't scream. Much as she wanted, the act of drawing breath was too much, and she clutched her ribs painfully. Still, it was only a physical pain, and she found it hard to think about the pain when her mind asked her the same question thousands of times over.

“W-Wh-Why are y-y-y-yyyou... d-doing this...” Ashley managed to eek out, hoping the giantess could hear. “TIFFANY!” She screeched at the top of her lungs, while a new river of tears flowed from her eyes and flowed down her saliva-soaked body.

Tiffany heard the bug call her name.

She smiled, thinking it was funny.

Really, to her, it was. Sure she put on a kind, friendly demeanor in front of her fellow Goddess, but when allowed time with someone so vastly inferior to herself, she enjoyed physically humiliating, and torturing her victims. It was her greatest joy in life, and she'd gone through great lengths to ensure none of the others knew about it.

The crying girl at her feet continued to shriek in pain over her cracked ribs, boring Tiffany greatly. With a devious smirk, she slid her foot over the crying girl, wanting to shut her up, and she nearly laughed as the mere act of moving her foot closer to the woman sent her in a panic, and she rolled away slowly.

While Tiffany had long enjoyed having her way with minuscule servants, the thought of doing it to someone greater, and more important had always appealed to her. Now, she had it. Ashley, a Goddess, was now cowering at her feet, greatly enhancing the feelings of power, and superiority she got from dominating her so completely.

Adjusting her foots location, she pressed down gently. Another pain-filled scream floated up to her ears, and she twisted her foot in place, burying Ashley deeper into her sole. The move managed to mute the screams, but the attempts to do so sent a gentle vibration into Tiffany's sole.

Smiling, she wiggled her toes in pleasure, and slid her foot around the floor some more, trying to keep a constant, low vibration in her foot.

It ended all too quickly however, when movement and pained screams simultaneously ended underfoot. Curious, Tiffany moved her foot into the air, smiling as Ashley's body was stuck firm to it.

Taking a seat on the long table, she moved her foot over the opposite knee, and peeled the tiny girl from her foot. A soft, muffled crunch reverberated in Tiffany's fingers as she held Ashley by the ankle.

It didn't seem possible, but Tiffany managed to grin even more widely. It had taken no effort on her part to completely shatter the helpless girls ankle. In fact, Tiffany had been trying to help her when it happened, making the act feel all the more devious.

While Ashley had been beneath Tiffany's foot, she found her air diminishing quickly, doubly so as she kept inhaling deeply to scream at the top of her lungs. It took less than a minute for her to lose consciousness, as she could no longer find air in the endless expanse of Tiffany's sole.

Slipping into unconsciousness was a welcome change. Unfortunately, it came to an end all too quickly as sharp spikes of pain focused on her right ankle, as she was now being held upside down by it.

It hurt to scream, as it did when she was beneath Tiffany's sole, but it was the only thing she could do. Her head was dizzy, and she wanted to slip back into the darkness. She wanted to pass out, and never awaken, but found her mind too clear, and full of distress to do so.

“Oh shut up.” Tiffany said, the long-held grin completely gone, and replaced with a look of disdain, and annoyance.

Once again, Ashley was dropped from face height. Once again, she plummeted like a rock. Once again, she landed on the stone floor loudly. Once again, she felt, and heard more familiar cracks. Once again, Tiffany's foot hovered overhead. Once again, it came down.

There was no placid rubbing of her sole into Ashley's body first, this time though. Tiffany switched straight to shifting all her weight on her bare right sole, and felt the tiny girl's body crumple like paper beneath her.

It was still just as enjoyable as it ever was.

Leaving the helpless woman stuck to her soft, pliant soles, Tiffany began to walk. Ashley was stuck firm, and screamed into the flesh covering her face while her entire body felt like it had been beaten for hours.

And that was only the first step.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2918