Project Re-Growth by tinyman91
Summary:

The year is 2,300 and life for the male species has evolved them to the point that they're now the "weaker sex".


Hey! Come check out our discord!

https://discord.gg/2H8BRd8rmN


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 14396 Read: 159166 Published: July 22 2012 Updated: September 22 2015

1. Chapter 1: World History by tinyman91

2. Chapter 2: Siblings by tinyman91

3. Chapter 3: Working out by tinyman91

4. Chapter 4: Gabriel's Answer. by tinyman91

5. Chapter 5: Will, you come with me? by tinyman91

6. Chapter 6: Trials Denied by tinyman91

7. Chapter 7: Back to school by tinyman91

8. Chapter 8: Things Take a Turn for the Worst. by tinyman91

9. Chapter 9: Into the Bowels of Dorci by tinyman91

10. Chapter 10: Just in Time for Lunch. by tinyman91

11. Chapter 11: A Quarter of an Inch by tinyman91

Chapter 1: World History by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

There isn't much to this first chapte, it's going to basically just explain everything that's going on in this world.

                The ground shook, thunder echoed through the air, or at least it did to Gabriel Pequeno, the Latino-American boy sighed as he was awoken by the “ruckus” of his teenage sister going through her early morning exercises. This usually included waking up her older brother at six in the morning, she called this payback, for when they were younger and he used to drench her with water to get her to wake up. He missed those days, when they were both on even footing sort-of-speak.

                It was the year 2,300 and as always happens life evolved, well the once strong and powerful male sex of the species known as homosapien, evolved to a much weaker state.  Through many genetic mutations the male humans of the world instead of growing up, shrink down.  The mutation doesn’t start until puberty hits, so they grow up essentially normal until they hit the age of thirteen.

Then the mutation starts to slowly take effect, they lose a couple centimeters, then at age 14 it picks up and they start to lose an inch. By the age of sixteen they’re usually half the height they were at age thirteen. Then by age eighteen they’ve usually finished shrinking down the average male height is now three to four inches, there are rumors of some that have even gotten as small as one quarter of an inch in height.

After many years of debate about the status of the males in the end it was decided that new laws would have to be made to protect the now weaker sex.  Girls are now taught in junior high school how to treat and handle the shrinking process and to start watching out for the little men on the ground.  Fathers and older sons are usually kept out of reach of their younger daughters and siblings until they finished their first year of junior high school. They still talk, and try to live as normally as possible, and the daughters do get to see their older siblings and fathers, but they’re not allowed to handle them.

The laws of the new world state that no underage girls are to come into physical contact with any man.  They are to be treated the same as if they were still of equal size of the women, though this law isn’t enforced as harshly as the rest.  Men are to stay off the ground as long as there are young children within the vicinity. Special sleeping, and living quarters must be made when the male starts shrinking so that when they reach their final height they can be kept safe.  The men are not to be treated as objects, for sale, trade, or give away.  Specially made microphones and ear pieces are to be given out freely upon the birth of a male to any family, so that the smaller members can still be heard by the larger members of the family.  Intentionally killing a man is to be treated the same as if a woman killed another woman, or a still normal sized male.

Reproduction of the human race has also been changed dramatically, as one can imagine. Sperm cells are now harvested from the males at the age of sixteen. Artificial insemination is now a common practice, making S.T.D’s no longer something to be feared from either sex; as such, H.I.V., and other such diseases have long since died out.  Pregnant women are asked to be more careful when they’re walking out doors as they run a higher risk of possibly squashing a man.

 In recent years genetic research has been directed towards re-growing the male population sort-of- speak.  This has brought a large controversy among the women, some are all for it while others are against the idea stating that it was because of the male population in the past that wars were created. While others do not believe that genetic testing is very ethical and should not be allowed as they’re tampering with the natural evolution of life.

Because of all this controversy the best solution to settle the debate would be to take it to court. Now the world awaits the fate of what’s going to happen to the men of the world, as to whether or not they’ll be returned to normal size, or if they’ll stay the size that they are for the rest of eternity.

                This story will now follow the life of the family of a single mother and her two children; the mother is one of the geneticists working on the re-growth project. Her children are ages eighteen and twenty-one. The daughter lives at home and helps take care of her diminutive brother while their mother is at work.  The Mother’s name is Rosa Pequeno, the daughter’s name is Emily Pequeno, the son’s name is of course Gabriel Pequeno. 

 

End Notes:

The next chapter is where things will really start off.

Chapter 2: Siblings by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

I hope y'all enjoy the first real chapter of this story.

                Gabriel sighed as he got up the floor shook as his sister did her morning exercises. He sat up from the top of the giant sponge that served as his bed. He looked up at the ceiling that was the bottom of his sister’s bed when he’d shrunk he and his sister agreed that this would be the safest place for him to sleep, as well as give her some added privacy while she went about her business in the morning.  His mother wanted him to have a nice doll house, but he figured that it was easier on everyone if he just slept under here. He looked out into the distance and saw his sister’s massive feet walking back and forth across a yoga floor mat as she followed the movements of the video she was watching.

                When Gabriel had finished shrinking he was left at an inch tall, his mother was forced to work long hours so they agreed it would be best for him to stay in his sister’s room. Though, ever since she started cheerleading, he had regretted the decision as she always woke him up from her morning exercises at the same time, every day since he was seventeen. He signed as he walked out from beneath the bed and saw his sister’s massive black spandex covered legs, her large rear was sticking up in the air. The fabric stretched tightly over her body as tightly as her skin, he could tell she had decided not to wear any underwear as there was no sign of any panty line, or thong.

                He then walked back over to his bed and put on the small microphone that his mother had given him when he’d reached six inches tall. He then pushed a button to turn it on, he could hear his sister’s heavy breathing coming in loud and clear through the microphone as well as the voice from the television.  He walked back out from beneath the bed, he then pushed another button on the side of the microphone.

                “Must you make so much noise!” he shouted through the microphone.

                He could hear a giggle both from the earpiece and from his mountainous sister, as she paused the video then turned around to face her bed. She then lifted one of her house sized feet and brought it down onto the hard wood floor, each step created a small quake to Gabriel.  She then bent her gigantic knees her massive thighs stretched the thin material of her spandex pants. Gabriel had seen her do this a hundred times, but no matter how many times he had seen it, it still sent chills down his spine.

                Emily smiled as she made sure that her legs were spread wide open, as her large bottom sat itself firmly onto the ground. She loved watched the look on her brother’s face every time she did this, it made her feel so powerful just knowing that right now she was ten times larger than her big brother could ever hope to be now. She moved her long black hair from in front of her brown eyes as she tried to stare down at him from atop her E cup, bra covered, breasts.

                Gabriel’s heart raced through his chest, his sister had sat down so closely to him, he could feel the heat radiating from her body. See every bead of sweat slowly slide don her smooth browned skin, her mountainous breasts cast a dark shadow over him, blocking out even her face from his view. Her white bra was so small that her breasts threatened to spill out of the stretched material, he could just make out the dark areola of her nipples through the damp white material.

                “Why yes, little brother, I must make so much noise because I have to keep this hot body of mine in perfect shape. How else am I going to get a rich man for my husband?” asked Emily as she reached down between her massive thighs and lightly pitched her fingers around her older brother’s entire body.

                She never understood what it was about doing this, but she loved the feeling of power it gave her lifting her tiny brother slowly into the air. She also made sure that she brought him as close to her body as she could, just to help enforce the experience. She brought him up slowly as she was taught in the high school classes, they were to do this so that the sudden pressure change would not cause their ears to rupture.  She continued to slowly bring him upwards bringing him past her breasts, a smile curled on her full lips as her almond shaped eyes stared down at her tiny brother.

                “Enjoy the ride, Gabe?” she said the smirk never leaving her face.

                “Not in the slightest,” said Gabriel miffed that his sister did what she always does.

                “Aw Gabe, is that for me?” she asked as she squeezed the tip of her thumb slightly rubbing it against his tiny nude body.

                Gabriel could only reply with a moan as the bumpy pad of her fingertip rubbed against the top of his unintended erection. Emily giggled as she rubbed it, she knew that he was just a typical man and could not help himself, at least as far as his body was concerned she was a hot girl. She rubbed him a couple more times then stopped.

                “How would you like to work out with me today?” she said giving him an evil smirk.

                “I would rather not, the last time I worked out with you, I ended up nearly crushed under that wide moon you call an ass,” replied Gabriel.

                “Oooh, so you like my big ass, huh?” said Emily hotly feeling slightly agitated that her brother had just basically said she had a fatass.

                “No!” he shouted up at her as loudly as he could through the microphone.

                Emily smiled as she lowered her hand slowly to the floor, then let go of her miniscule brother she could hear his terrified shouts through her ear piece, but ignored them, and began to slowly raise her spandex covered rear over him. She then began to slowly lower it towards him stopping when he was completely on his back.

                “Aw, what’s wrong Gabe, I thought you said you liked my ass,” she said giggling with delight.

                “Emily stop, please, I’m sorry!” he shouted as the rancid smell of his sister’s ass pierced his nostrils.

                Emily giggled and then took in a small breath then grunted and squeezed her stomach muscles, after a couple seconds she felt the air exit her other hole. She then slid backwards so not to sit on Gabriel, then began to laugh hard as she listened to his gasps for fresh air resonated through the earpiece.

                “Aw, poor little Gabe, did little sissy fart on you?” she asked giggling.

                Emily then picked up her diminutive brother, the air lightly whipped around him as he rose slowly upwards he came to a halt in front of her massive chest. He could see the glistening beads of sweat, smell the humid perfume scented air as he was suddenly brought forwards inches from her gigantic breasts. The heat radiated off her body as she held him their above her cleavage.

                “I hope you enjoy the rest of my work out, little brother,” she said giggling when she calling him little.

                Gabriel screamed curses at his sister as he fell into her canyon of cleavage he slammed hard against the firm slippery flesh. His nude body was covered in globs of her hot sweat, the heat from the massive orbs had already started to cause him to sweat. All he could do is watch as her massive finger came down and pushed all but his head between the massive mountains then he felt the air rush around him. As she stood up, she then walked over to the DVD player, and pushed the play button Gabriel’s ears ached as the thunderous voice of the woman on the television started to shout loudly.

                ‘This is going to be a long day,’ he thought as he did his best to brace himself for the workout from hell.

End Notes:

Pitty Gabriel yet, or wish you were him right now?

Chapter 3: Working out by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Finally got around to updating this thing, and I'm quiet please with the resaults I hope you all enjoy the fruits of my labor.

                Hell, that was the best way to describe Gabriel’s current situation, his sister’s gigantic breasts held him firmly in place. The hot flesh rubbed against his naked body as she copied the movements of the instructor on the television.   He closed his eyes as he watched a large glob of his sister’s sweat run towards him, he then inevitably felt the hot splash of the salt water against his face, nearly drowning him.

                He could hear, and feel his sister’s heavy heart beat as she struck difficult poses, her massive tits swayed to and fro. Causing his stomach to do summer saults, making him feel nauseated, after a half hour his sister finally stopped. Her breath come out of her mouth in hard heavy heaves, she smiled as she looked down at her tiny brother nearly hidden inside her cleavage.  She wiped the sweat off her forehead and watched as some of it splashed onto his tiny head.

                “Oops, sorry big brother, you holding out okay?” she asked giggling.

                “No! I feel like I’m going to be sick!” he shouted up at her.

                Emily giggled as she heard the tiny squeaks of her brother’s voice, since he could not reach the button that would allow his microphone to work so his voice was in audible to her ears.

                “I hope you liked the warm up bro, now we’re going to get into the real work out,” she said smiling evilly.

                Gabriel shouted to her in vain as she raised herself up to her full height then opened the DVD player, and placed a new CD inside it.  Gabriel screamed as his ears were assaulted by the sudden shouts of music as Emily started to move to the music. Her titanic breasts slammed against his tiny body with every move she made sweat began to poor off her body by the gallons.

                After another half hour of this Gabriel’s stomach could take it no more, and he puked all over the large surface of Emily’s breasts.  He watched as the contents of his stomach, few that there was, mix with the hot heavy sweat that dripped off Emily’s flesh. His titanic sister did not even seem to notice as her sweat washed the puke off her flesh.

                He could hear the hurricane like breaths of his sister as she kept pace with the dancers on the video. He could feel his stomach jumping as her breasts continued to jiggle and bounce around within the tight bra. Suddenly she jumped into the air, this caused her right breast to pop out of the tight bra causing Gabriel to fall between them, and deeper into her cleavage. His face was completely smothered against the tight hot sweat covered flesh.

                Gabriel pushed against the hot flesh trying to create some sort of air pocket, but it was no use, the breast flesh would not budge an inch. Things started to go dark for Gabriel as he started to run out of air, his lungs burned as he struggled futilely against the impervious walls of flesh. Suddenly the pressure eased up and he felt something grab his tiny body and pull him out.

                “Few, that was a good work out, you look like you got some benefit out of it as well,” said Emily giggling.

                “I-I almost died!” shouted Gabriel.

                “Aw, I would never do anything that would hurt my, itty, bitty, big brother,” said Emily giggling as she walked over to her vanity and placed her tiny brother on top of the wooden surface.

                She then walked away and grabbed a pair of her running shoes, the ones that they claimed would help you lose weight while walking, or running. Gabriel always thought that they were just falsely advertising since in reality both of those things would make you lose weight anyway. However when it came to the weight of a sister who was the size of a mountain in comparison to you, there was no commenting on it.  He then watched her pull the shoes over her naked sweat covered feet, he could hear the thunderous crashes of her shoes as they took on the weight of their owner.

                She walked over to him, a smile curled on her lips as she swayed her Latina hips, her hot sweat covered body looming high over her tiny brother.  Her brown almond shaped eyes stared down at the little man in front her, she then reached out and lifted his tiny form slowly then smiled as she brought him to her bra, and pulled it open.  She could hear his screams through the microphone, as she started to lower him in front of her brown nipple. She could only giggle as she felt her tiny brother struggle against her nipple as she left go of her bra and re-adjusted it so that it fit more snugly against her breast.

                Gabriel, pushed with all his might against his sister’s massive nipple, he hated when she did this to him. She was his sister for Heaven’s sake, and yet she treated him more like an object, or toy than a person. He also knew what was coming next, he turned his head to the side to allow himself to breath as he felt the giant breast and nipple jiggle with each step Emily took.  He then clung to the massive areola, as best he could, there was suddenly a massive lurch as he felt the bra, breasts, and himself suddenly fly into the air.

                Emily smiled as she came off the last step of their porch and started running, it was still early morning. The sun was just barely coming out over the tops of the house, she would have to go to school soon, but she knew that she still had plenty of time even after she got done with her jog. She often wondered what it was like for her brother, to be so tiny, so helpless, and totally dependent on her and their mother.  However these thoughts would usually pass from her mind, but today they seemed to be lingering on these thoughts.

                She could still remember when her brother was still the same size as her, sure he teased and picked on her, but they had a lot of good times too. Her thoughts then drifted to when Gabriel started to shrink, at first she thought it was so cool, he was going to be small enough to be a doll. Yet, somehow she started to become more of a bully to him, than anything that he had ever done to her.

                Emily came to the end of her run, and started heading back to her house, she stared down at her breasts and could just make out the little lump that was Gabriel. She knew that he would be angry when she finally left him out of there, he always was, she also knew that she would put him back in his place as she always did, but another question entered her mind, why?

                This was something she never really thought about before, why did she do the things she did to Gabriel? She really had no reason to torture him,  yet,  she did, they were siblings and yet she treated him like he was just a toy to her. She stopped running when that thought entered her mind, and she continued to stare down at her breast. Was that really how she saw him now? Just a toy, a plaything, their mother was at court right now fighting to return men to the height they had been hundreds of years ago, and here she was thinking of her own brother as nothing little more than a toy.

                She walked back to their house, walked into her room, grabbed her clothes out of a drawer, and then walked into the bathroom. The walls of the bathroom were covered in a floral patterned wall paper, the floor, was the same hardwood as the rest of the house. She stared at the mirror that was over the sink off to her left she placed her clothes on the counter. Then stared at the reflection of herself in the mirror, she had always considered herself to be a very sexy girl.  Yet somehow, today, she felt uncomfortable in her own skin, she stared at the reflection of her breast again, and there showing opaqued by the white material of her bra, was Gabriel’s tiny body.

                Gabriel had started to wonder what was going on, his sister should have taken him out of her bra by now. He had just endured a jog from hell, and now she was going to torture him more by leaving him in this sweaty prison even longer? He would not stand for it, he was going to let their mother know about this, he had only kept quiet about it, because he was afraid of what she would do to him later, but anything that she came up with at this point would be mild compared to the tortures that he had already endured.

                Suddenly the material of the bra pulled away from Emily’s massive nipple, the cold air rushed in around him, he had been there so long now that he was literally plastered to her flesh. He could feel her thick hot finger tips cling to his body and slowly pull him away from her breast. The cold air of the outside world rushed around his sweat covered body as he was lowered down to the counter top

                All the anger that he had been feeling towards his titanic sister, suddenly ebbed away as he looked at her face. She had appeared as if she were thinking, or was thinking, and came to a very sad conclusion about something.

                “Emily, you alright?” he asked through the microphone.

                His voice seemed to have snapped Emily out of her daze as she looked around for a few moments then down at her tiny brother. She appeared to realize that she had just pulled him out of her bra cup. 

                “Yea Gabe, I’m fine,” she said as a weak smile curled on her large lips.

                “Emily, you have always been a terrible liar, even when were kids, now tell me why you look so upset all of a sudden,” said Gabriel in a stern voice.

                Gabriel backed away as his sister’s body suddenly started to lower itself, years of being tortured at her hands had given him more than a little reason to be skittish around her, especially when she would lower herself like that. However this time it seemed different than when she would usually do something like this. The movement was slower, not at all like anything he expected from Emily before now.

                Her massive body continued to lower itself until she was on her knees, her heart was racing, she could feel it pounding hard in her chest. She could not understand why, or what was making her do what she was about to do, but she had to ask, she had to know.  She just hoped that what she was about to say would not get the answer that she was expecting to here.  She had tortured him so long now, and never really thought about it, yet just thinking about him while she was running made her start to wonder if she had pushed things too far in the last few years.

                Taking in a deep breath, Emily started to summon up her courage, her heart nearly melted more when she saw her tiny older brother cringing in fear before her. He was probably expecting her to just blow him backwards, something she had done on several occasions when he had annoyed her. However she tried to keep her emotions in check at least long enough to say what she needed to say. She took in other breath, this one was even slower than the last one.

                “Gabriel, do you hate me?” she asked her brother.

End Notes:

Wonder what Gabriel's answer will be to the titanic sister who has made his life a living hell for the last five years.

Chapter 4: Gabriel's Answer. by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, I had a hard time on thinking of how I wanted the events to unfold please enjoy.

Gabriel looked at his sister with a mixture of, anger, confusion, and suspicion. Angry because he had just been pulled out from between her massive breasts after she had just got done jogging. Confused, because he had no idea what brought this question up so suddenly, and suspicious as to whether, this question was just going to lead to a new idea for her to torture him.

“Why are you asking me?” he asked after a few minutes of silence.

“While I was jogging, I started to think about. Well…everything really,” responded his sister in an almost whispered tone, as if she were trying to hold back tears.

Gabriel thought long and hard himself, he thought about when he’d started shrinking, how Emily had teased him about being shorter than her. He went further forwards to when he’d reached about one foot tall, and she started dressing him in baby clothes. Each time he thought of one of these memories, anger bubbled up inside him, but he knew that it would do him little, to no good at all, given his current status in his family, at least as far as Emily was concerned.

“Before I give you my answer, tell me, why did you do all the stuff you have done to me over the years?”  asked Gabriel.

Emily was a little taken aback by the question from Gabriel, she had expect an answer, not a question like that. Emily had to think about this for a moment, when she was younger she did a lot of the stuff to get back at her brother, but now, she was not really sure.  She continued to think of an answer, her knees started to ache from kneeling on the floor for so long.

Gabriel stood there on the bathroom counter, watching his sister’s facial expressions as she seemed to be thinking about the answer to the question. His heart raced with a mixture of anxiety and fear.  He had known his sister to lash out on him, mostly from anger at an ex-boyfriend, or something mom said to her, and he hoped that he did not cross that invisible barrier.

Emily finally stopped thinking, then looked at her tiny older brother, she had thought about everything that she had done to Gabriel in the past years. Then tears started to fall from her eyes splashing onto the counter.  

“I’m sorry Gabriel, I’ve been a horrible sister,” she said sniffling.

Gabriel was at a loss for words, he had expected Emily to just giggle and pick him up and tell him he was silly, however Emily crying, was something that he had not expected.  He stood there for a few more moments then gave Emily a kind smile, then walked up to his sister’s sobbing face and kissed her cheek.

“Yes, Emily I love you, I’m your brother I’m always going to love you, no matter how annoying you are. It’s what big brothers are for,” said Gabriel as he patted her cheek.

Emily listened to her brother‘s words and surprised herself by letting out a small tearful giggle, as she felt his tiny hand pat her cheek. She then kissed the top of his head accidently knocking him on his butt, but he only laughed it off at her. She lowered her finger tip to him, offering to help him up, which he took and stood back to his feet.

“Well bro, I need to get a shower, meaning you got to scoot,” said Emily holding her palm out for Gabriel.

Gabriel smiled and climbed onto the soft warm upturned palm, he could feel the warm air rising from her palm. The air suddenly rushed around him as Emily slowly raised her palm upwards then walked to the bathroom door, and slowly lowered him to the floor.  Once he was well beyond the threshold of the door, she closed it shut.

She then breathed out and pressed her back against the door, and slowly slid down the wooden surface. Her heart had been pounding the whole time that she had been talking to Gabriel, she felt so happy that he loved her, happy that he forgave her, but she still felt so ashamed for what she had done to him.

I’ll have to make it up to him, she thought to herself as she stood back up and started taking off her shirt.

The tight fabric slowly slid over the top of her large bra covered breasts, she the slowly undid the strap and allowed her E-Cup sized breasts fall freely from the bra that was entirely too small to contain them. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt them hang against her body.

It’s days like this, that make me hate having such huge tits, she thought as she then started to slide off the black spandex pants that covered her bare flesh.

She then tossed her sweat drenched clothes into the clothes hamper beside the tub, then walked over and turned on the water. She tested it, before she turned on the shower, then tested it again, allowing the lukewarm liquid to wash over her hand. She then stepped into the shower and closed the curtain.

She moaned as she felt the waters wash away the remnants of her work out, the wet liquid dripped over her perfectly toned body.  Her nipples hardened slightly from the mixture of water, and cool air as she started to soap herself up. She looked down at her long legs and sighed as she saw a small hint of a bush starting to grow just around her tight pussy lips.

I don’t know what’s worse, shaving my legs every other day, or shaving this thing every day, she thought as she grabbed her razor and some shaving cream.

Gabriel, watched as his sister disappeared behind the massive door, he could hear the thunderous movements as she got ready for her bath.

Could’ve at least given me a dish of water so that I could clean up too, I got it worse that she did, he thought as he made his way back to her bedroom.

 He had just made it too the door, when he heard the bathroom door open and saw his sister’s massive form step out covered in a bathrobe, and having her hair wrapped in a towel. He quickly moved to the side as she walked towards her room, her massive feet crashing down onto the hard wood floor. Gabriel watched as she moved at an almost impossible speed, while he had taken the same time to get there, that it took her to get a shower.

Emily smiled as she stared at the floor and saw her brother standing at the door way, she walked over to the bedroom, and then grabbed the small dish that Gabriel used for his own bathtub and walked back into the bathroom, taking care not to step on her tiny brother as she moved about, though he made sure to stay as close to the wall as possible. Her thoughts once again drifted to wondering how things must look from his perspective. She wondered if he was scared right now, or if he was in awe of just her sized compared to him.

Gabriel watched as Emily came back from the bathroom, and sat the dish in front of him along with a small chunk of soap.

“I don’t feel like smelling you all day,” she said giggling, as she then walked back into the bathroom, and brought out a normal sized wash cloth, and a corner-cut piece of a wash cloth, and set them down in front of the dish.

Gabriel climbed into the dish while his sister walked into her bedroom and shut the door, he began to wonder what she meant by, “all day” when she knew as well as he did, that she had school today. He decided that she was just being silly, and shrugged it off, then climbed into the dish and relaxed in the warm waters, then began to scrub off his sister’s sweat from his tiny body.

End Notes:

This actually turned out pretty good, but the question now is, has Emily really quit teasing her brother cold turkey, or will is she still going to be a little mischevious?

Chapter 5: Will, you come with me? by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Another chapter up, and more to write about in the next chapter.

 Gabriel soaked in the tub for what seemed like a half hour before Emily’s thunderous footsteps alerted him to her coming out of her room.  He sighed as he looked up and seen she was wearing a tight jean mini-skirt, a very low cut tank top and a thong so small that it left little to the imagination.

 “Don’t you have any modesty?” he asked looking back at the murky soapy water.

 Emily just smiled and then waited for Gabriel to get out of the water then reached down and lifted up the dish, walked into the bathroom, and dumped the water into the sink. She then walked back out into the hall way and lowered her hand for Gabriel, who climbed onto it. She then walked back into her bedroom, and set him down on her vanity.

 “To answer your question, no, I don’t have any modesty, because I know that I’m hot,” she said smiling.

 Gabriel just sighed and shook his head, then he began to wonder,

 “Why am I on your vanity, when my stuff is under your bed?” he asked.

 Emily smiled and sat down in front of her tiny brother  and began to put on her make-up, she leaned forwards a little her large tits threatened to pop out of the low-cut.  Gabriel could only sigh as he moved back to keep from being squashed beneath those giant orbs. He could only chuckle and shake his shead as he could never get over his sister’s absentmindedness. He started to count down before she would start to wonder if she had accidently squashed him.

 ‘3…2…1,’ he thought as he watched as Emily seemed to snap out of a trance.

 Emily’s being suddenly began to fill with fear, as she looked down at her tits and seen her brother laying there. She felt her heart drop, as her face suddenly became very pale, as she lowered her head so that her face was directly over his tiny body.

 “Oh my God, Gabriel, please be alright!” she said as she started rubbing his back gently with her finger tip to try and wake him up.

 Gabriel was doing everything he could to keep from letting his sister hear him snicker, but it failed. He busted up laughing as he heard her shouting at him, and felt her rubbing his back. When she heard him laughing Emily pulled her finger away as she felt both relieved and slightly annoyed at him.

 “You little brat, you’re lucky I don’t squish you for that!” she said as she did her best to wipe away the tears that had formed beneath her eyes.

 “Aw, love you too sis,” said Gabriel still laughing.

 Emily could not help herself, she grinned down at him, then got a little smirk on her face and flicked him in his backside.

 “Ouch, hey!” he shouted as he rubbed his now sore backside.

 “Teach you to mess with your, big, sister,” she said triumphantly.

 “You just wait till mom gets that gene therapy finished, then I’ll teach you a thing, or two!” he said shaking his fist up at her.

 “Yes, but until then, you’re still under my thumb big brother,” she said chuckling as she stood up and got on a pair of sneakers.

 “Yeah, yeah,” he said laughing as she walked back over to him.

 “Now I have a question for you,” she said lowering herself to her knees.

 Gabriel watched as her massive form seemed to slowly lower itself before him, he had always felt like an ant standing before a Goddess whenever she would stand so close to him He watched as each stich of her clothing slowly drifted below the horizon that was her vanity. First the lower part of the skirt, then he could see the upper part, as well as the lower half of her stomach, then the lower part of her titanic breasts, before he knew it, he was face to face with his goddess-like sister.

 He could feel her hot breath as her breasts rose and fell within her shirt. He could see each one of her massive fingers as she laid her hands on the smooth, shiny, wooden surface of the vanity.

 “Do you want to come to school with me today?” she asked him smiling.

 Gabriel heard the words, but his brain was having trouble registering what they meant. She was asking him if he wanted to leave the house with her, but his mother absolutely forbid such actions, because most of the women at his sister’s age were untrustworthy, as many of them were brought up that men were little more than insects, or slaves to serve their every whim. Even with the laws in place, men were often still considered beneath the much larger women.

 “But, mom said I’m not allowed to leave the house, if she found out, she’d be furious,” said Gabriel.

 “She’s going to be out of town for a while, because of the court hearings,” she said smiling.

 Gabriel’s mind raced with the thoughts of being able to get out of the house for a couple of hours Yet something was nagging him in the back of his mind about going, he stood there on the wooden surface weighing his decision carefully.  After a few minutes, he stared into his beautiful sister’s big brown eyes.

 “Before I make my decision to go, you are not to show me to any of your friends, and you are not to put me in your purse, or backpack,” he said at long last.

 “Okay, I promise that I won’t show you to my friends, or anyone else, and I’ll keep you in my pocket so that I can keep you with me at all times. The only thing that I ask is that when I use the bathroom, or go into the girls locker room, you don’t peak at me, or the other girls. I will have to put you in my locker, and I don’t want you trying to get out, and that you stay in my pocket the whole time,” she said firmly.

 “Deal,” said Gabriel.

End Notes:

Will Gabriel, keep his promise about not peeking on the other girls in the locker room, will he make it home from school, will his sister keep her end of the bargain and not show him to her friends, or teachers? Find out next time.

Chapter 6: Trials Denied by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

First off sorry for the long delay in getting this one out. Power was out at my house, and work was backed up due to the hurricane so I didn't have much time to write. Things have slowed up now, and I've finally finished this chapter, hope you enjoy.

                Rosa Pequino sighed as she walked down the long hallways of the laboratory, she longed to be home with her kids right now, to hug her son again.  Instead she has to be in this lab getting all of the years of research that she and her teammates have accumulated over the years of study.  She sighed as she walked into a small office, he ran her fingers through her dark hair, as she sat down in the large, black, leather, office chair. Her brown eyes looked down at the large wooden desk in front of her.

                Sitting on the desk was a large calendar mat, a cup full of assorted pens and pencils. Beside that, sat two pictures, one of her, and her kids while her son was still normal sized. The other, was of her and her husband when they were kids. She sighed as she felt a tear slide down her cheek,  she had wished she could tell their children what really happened to their father, but she feared that if she did, they would never speak to her again.

 Her mind began to wander back to when her husband first started shrinking, unlike most men he had started shrinking at the age of 20. So she had a few years with him at normal size, however the downside was when he shrank he shrank down to near microscopic size. It was after this that she devoted herself to becoming a geneticist especially after she gave birth to her son.  

 Rosa continue to stare at the picture of her husband, she could remember the day this was taken it was not long after she found out she was pregnant with Gabriel. They were so happy then, she could still see the two of them laughing at each other and kissing just before the picture was taken.

 “Soon we’ll be together again Robert, soon,” she said.

 Her thoughts were interrupted by the knocking on the door, she looked up to see a woman dressed in a black three piece suit. Her hair was as black as the night sky, her eyes were so brown they almost looked black themselves, her skin was tanned her lips were covered in a thick read lipstick.

 “Miss Pequino, you’re wanted for more questioning before the board,” she said in a monotone voice.

 “Okay Mara,” said Rosa.

 Rosa got out of her chair, and followed the lawyer through the building until they came to a large meeting room. Rosa walked into the room, there was a large long table surrounded by a bunch of soft cushiony office chairs. In most of the chairs were several women, all dressed in three piece suits and on the table top were several men as well.

 Rosa smiled to the board of directors and pulled out a chair, after inspecting to make sure that there wasn’t someone else sitting in it, she sat down.

 “As you know Miss Pequino, this facility is devoted to the development and treatment of the disease that is causing the men of the world to reduce in stature,” said one of the women.

 “Yes, Ma’am,” replied Rosa.

 “Now, according to your research papers you believe your therapy is ready for human trials, is this correct?” asked one of the women.

 “Yes ma’am, our research has shown very promising results in the preliminary rounds and we believe that we’re finally ready for human testing,” said Rosa.

 “However, it says here that you haven’t fully tested the side effects of your therapy on a male’s body,”

 “Yes, we won’t be able to know the full effects of the gene therapy until we’ve actually been able to test it on a human male,” said Rosa.

 “Do you believe that if we take this research without you having preformed the gene therapy on a human being that they would still rule in favor of the therapy?”

 “No, I think it’s important that we show that the gene therapy actually works, if we do it should help put things in our favor to win the judge’s ruling,” said Rosa.

 “Then we have a problem, because this board has decided not to allow clinical trials until we have a better understanding as to what the gene therapy will do to the male’s body,”

 “It’ll cause them to grow, and as I said we won’t know the full side-effects until we’ve preformed clinical trials. Please you can’t do this, we’re so close to curing the male population,” said Rosa.

 “Mrs. Pequino we’re well aware of your attachment to this project, but you must not allow your personal feelings to get in the way of your scientific reasoning. We all have loved ones who have succumbed to the shrinking, but we must not allow our personal lives to interfere with our professional lives. Therefore I think it maybe in the best interest of the company that you stand down from Project Re-Growth for a couple days. We will continue to update you on the progress made, and we will call you back to work before the court hearings begin,”

 “So that’s it, I’m getting thrown off the project just because I’m more emotionally attached to the project than everyone else here?” said Rosa.

 “If that’s the way you want to look at it Rosa, you were warned before you began the project,”

 Rosa could feel the tears swelling in her eyes, all that time and effort all the long hours she put into the project, all the time she spent away from her kids. It was all being washed down the drain by these bitches in office chairs that were only interested in the project in the first place because they saw it as, a money making endeavor.

 “Very well, if that is the board’s decision then I have no choice, but to comply,” said Rosa after several minutes of silence.

 “We are sorry Mrs. Pequino, we will however allow you to continue your work from your personal computer at home if you so desire too,”

 Rosa gave the board a nod, but said nothing else as she walked out of the room, and into the locker room and threw her lab coat into the one that she used. She then collapsed onto a nearby wooden stool and began to cry her eyes out.  As she did, a locket that her husband had given her before he started shrinking fell from between her breasts and hung precariously from her neck.

 ‘Well, I may as well go home, wonder what George will think seeing me home so early,’ she thought with a bitter-sweet smile.

 She then stood up, and replaced the locket beneath her shirt as she did, she decided to stop at her lab to tell her colleges what had transpired in the board room. After which she walked out of the facility and drove home.

 She smiled as she pulled the car into the driveway, it had been so long since she’d been able to spend any real amount of time with her kids, maybe this punishment was more of a blessing in disguise. She got out of the car, and walked into the kitchen of her house.  Nineteen years of instinct immediately kicked in as she started scanning the floors for her diminutive son.

 “Gabriel, I’m home!” she said in a slightly raised voice knowing that her son’s hearing was more sensitive than hers, or her daughter’s.

 She then walked over to the kitchen table were a small piece of paper sat, she picked it up, then began to laugh when she read what the note said.

 “Mom, took Gabe to school with me, please don’t be mad, he’s been cooped up in the house for so long, I thought it would do him good to get out for a while, I promise I won’t let him out of my sight.

 Love

 Emily.”

 Rosa smiled as she sat down in one of the kitchen table chairs, it wasn’t keeping an eye on Gabriel that she was worried about it, was his libido. She just sighed and shook her head knowing that her daughter had her big brother’s interests at heart and knew that she would never let anything bad happen to him, so she decided to give the house a long overdue cleaning session.

 ‘Emily tries, but she just doesn’t do it quiet the way I like it,’ thought Rosa smiling as she got to work.

End Notes:

Now we've seen how things are going on the other end of the story, now we shall return to Emily and Gabe in the next chapter.

Chapter 7: Back to school by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

This one turned out pretty good.

Emily stepped off the school bus, a large smile on her face as she stared down at the ground, a habit that had been taught to her since she was able to breath.  She carefully walked down the side walk till she got into the school, the high school had the classes for the boys and girls to minimize risk of an accident, they even had different seats on the bus, though some would carry the boys using various methods.  Emily as Emily began to wander the halls, she began to wonder what it would be like to have males the same size as her, wander these same halls.

Gabriel sat inside the pocket of his sister’s skirt, the heat from her thigh radiated into the pocket, causing him to feel like he was in a sauna. He hoped that Emily would stop in the bathroom soon to give him some air. He could feel the gentle movements of each of her foot-steps as she walked through the school. He now understood why she wore the skirt, if she had been wearing jeans he would probably have suffocated.

Emily walked into the girl’s bathroom, she wondered how well, Gabriel was holding up, she just prayed that nobody was in the bathroom.  She could hear the sounds of girls chatting in the bathroom, this caused her to sigh. She then walked into one of the stalls locked it tight then sat down on the lid of the toilet, and slid her skirt down slightly to make it appear that she was going to the bathroom. She then slid her hand into her pocket, and lightly wrapped her fingers around the soft warm body of her tiny brother.

Gabriel felt the air lightly rush around him as the darkness of her pocket left, causing his eyes to sting slightly from the brightness of the artificial lighting. When his sister’s hand opened he saw that he was inside a bathroom stall. He then watched as his sister’s other hand raised to her face a single finger pressed against her lips. She then pointed beyond his current line of sight, but he got the message.

“Thanks for letting me out, but did you have to take your skirt off?” he asked through the microphone earpiece.

“Maybe I had to take a piss, and I wanted you to watch,” said Emily in what would’ve been an almost in audible tone to a girl.

“You’re sick sis,” said Gabriel snicker slightly as she smiled down and winked at him.

He then stepped off onto her palm and onto her giant smooth thigh, he stretched his legs out and walked around on her thigh a little bit then sat down on top of the soft flesh.

“Been a long time since I’ve been in one of these,” he said looking around.

“Gabriel, I do not want to hear one of your sex stories!” said Emily.

“Nah, not a sex-capade sis, more of a consensual extra-curricular activity on the female anatomy,” said Gabriel snickering.

“Gabriel!” she said in a whisper then lightly set her hand on top of her brother’s tiny body.

“Okay, okay! Uncle, uncle!” said Gabriel laughing.

Emily smiled and raised her hand off her brother’s tiny body, and seen her brother’s smiling face.

“What are you going to do when I’m the same size as you again and I can get you back for all this crap?” Gabriel laughing.

“Same thing I used to do when you were normal sized,” replied Emily.

“What tell mom?”

“You got it bro,” giggled Emily.

Suddenly the thunderous noise of the period bell signaled that their time was over, Gabriel curled up a little as Emily placed him inside her skirt pocket.

Emily got out of the bathroom, as she did, she found a blond haired girl staring at her with a slightly satisfied grin on her face.

“What do you want Dorci?” asked Emily as she washed her hands.

“I want that little man you’ve got in your pants,” said Dorci.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Emily trying to keep her composure as she dried her hands.

“I heard you in the stall talking to someone, and since I don’t see a cellphone, or an Ipod in your skirt, and since you don’t have your backpack, or purse I can only assume you’ve got a man in your panties,” said Dorci.

“Well you’re wrong, I don’t have anything, but my ass in my panties you sick bitch, now leave me alone,” said Emily walking away from the girl.

The majority of the day was uneventful, Emily would find spots to hide and allow her brother out for some exercise.  She could tell that for what it was worth he was glad to be out of the house, though she wasn’t sure if it was that, or if it was the fact that he was waiting for gym class. She did not know, all she did know was that he had better keep up his end of the bargain and keep his wandering eyes inside her locker during class hours.

She would find out soon enough as she started towards the girl’s locker room. She waited until the other girls were out of the room, and began to take off her stuff, she placed her skirt carefully inside the locker room. She quickly dressed herself then poked the pocket of her skirt where her brother was hidden,  and watched as his tiny form appeared out of the pocket.

“You better keep your end of the bargain Gabe, or I’ll never take you anywhere with me again,” said Emily sternly.

“Good gravy Em, I promise I won’t let my eyes wander, I’ll stay in your skirt,” said Gabriel.

Emily smiled and kissed the top of his head then closed her locker and clicked her combination lock closed. She then walked out and headed from gym class.

“Well it’s been awhile since I’ve been inside the locker room,” he said chuckling.

As he sat there he heard the lock click, he stared up wondering what Emily was doing back so early, or why she would be opening her locker if there could still be girls in the bathroom. The person that opened the door however, was not Emily.

“Well, well, what we have here?” asked the girl.

End Notes:

Well, I'm not sure what to say with this, other than give me a few reviews.

Chapter 8: Things Take a Turn for the Worst. by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the four month hiatous, I've had my finger smashed, then when the finger was smashed the nail was ripped clean off, along with part of the finger tip. Then I had yoohoo spilt on my keyboard. After that I just got lazy, and didn't get around to writing.

Gabriel’s heart rushed in his chest as he watched the massive girl open the locker door. He prayed that she was a friend of Emily’s and that she also had not seen him.  However the smile only grew on her large lips as her blue eyes seemed to almost glare down on the little man.

“I knew she was keeping a little man with her, I just did not know he was going to be so cute,” said the girl as she reached in and snatched Gabriel out from his hiding place. 

Gabriel felt the air rush around him as he was lifted high into the air, the girl’s massive palm engulfed his tiny frame all, but his head. The girl continued to smile as she looked him over, then she slowly lowered him from her face, the school’s training becoming second nature to most students her age.  Gabriel watched as her large breasts, which were hidden behind a small red low cut top that left little to the imagination. Her flat stomach picked out through her midriff, giving him a view of her navel. Then the ride came to a halt with him just above the waistband of her blue, cloth, short-shorts.

“Now where should I put you, my little pet, I can’t have you running off on me, and I don’t want Emily to see that I have you. Hmm…*she said smiling and touching her chin absentmindedly as if she were thinking.

Suddenly her other hand came in front of Gabriel, he watched as her gigantic red painted fingernail slide behind the waistband.  He watched as she slowly pulled it away from her flesh, the indentations of the tight fabric were present against her soft white flesh.  He could even see some of the red fabric that belonged to her underwear.

“I bet you’d like to go in here, wouldn’t you little man,” asked the girl in a husky voice.

Gabriel’s attention quickly snapped away from the girl’s waistband as he listed to her thunderous words.

“No! I want left go, please just put me back in Emily’s locker,” pleaded Gabriel.

“Sorry cutie, no can do,” said the girl.

She then slowly lifted Gabriel into the air, giving him a large view of her unshaven pussy, the hair grew from her lips in thick blond bristles. Gabriel struggled in vain against the overwhelming power of her hand as she brought him to the mouth of her opened clothing. She then released her minuscule captive from her grasp. The air rushed around him as he began to free fall towards the thick material of her underwear, which he noticed was a thong, he could hear the giggles from above him as the material of her shorts, and underwear was released. He then felt himself become entangled in the mat of her pubic hair, and the tight material of her thong.

The girl then smiled to herself as she stared at her cloth covered pussy, she could feel the little man’s struggles against her sex. This caused her to let out a low moan as she then lowered her fingers to the spot her one inch tall captive was currently residing. She pressed the tip of her finger against the small lump that was hidden beneath her shorts and began to rub it against her sex. She could feel her lips already starting to moisten,  she took a deep breath to regain her composure as she knew that the bell would ring soon, and the locker room would soon be flooded with girls meaning that she could possibly be caught.

She smiled and gave her crotch a small pat feeling the tiny figure get pressed between her pussy lips from this simple action.

Boys are so weak, she thought to herself as she walked out of the locker room.

Gabriel found his body was tangled in the thick rope licked hairs that were now matted to this girl’s massive pussy. The damp smell of fish engulfed his nostrils as he struggled against the thick hair. He was suddenly greeted with a massive pressure against his back that forced his tiny face against the soft fleshy surface of her sex. He screamed and struggled against the powerful force that threatened to fully push him inside the hot depths of, had it not been for the hairs that were wrapped around his arms, he was certain that he would have been.

He suddenly felt the pressure leave up on his back, he starts to push against the hot moist lips of the girl’s sex. This seems to get her attention, as he then feels a sudden pound on his entire body that sends him right between her massive hungry lips. He can feel the wet juices slowly oozing all over his body as she walks to her next class. He just prays that his sister will find him soon, before this girl takes him home with her, to which he may never see her again.

Emily breathed heavily, today’s gym class had be a nightmare, and she could not wait to hit the showers. Her thoughts were also on her tiny older brother, as she was hoping that Dorci had not found him. She practically sprinted into the locker room after class had ended, she felt her heart suddenly drop down into her stomach. Her locker was open, and looked like it had been rummaged through.

She found herself suddenly become numb, as she walked towards the open locker.

“Gabriel?” she said softly as her eyes started to sting with tears.

She did not get a reply, though she thought that maybe it was because she had left her communicator inside the locker, she just hoped, no prayed that he was still there, and that he was alright. She soon found herself staring at her clothes, most of them had spilled out onto the floor, she looked inside the empty locker. She saw no movement, or any gestures that would indicate that her brother was inside the locker. She looked down on the floor, praying that she would not find a corpse, that to her would be even worse than if he were kidnapped. Her heart raced as she knelt down feeling the cold rough tile against her bare knees.

She took a deep breath and slowly started to pick up each article of clothing, tears filled her brown eyes as there was no sign of her brother. Her communicator was also on the floor, probably fallen out during the theft, and it was completely wrecked. Now she had no way of being able to contact her brother, to know where he was , and worse yet, she was sure that where ever he was, he was not safe.

She quickly got up and ran to the principal’s office hoping that she would be able to help her find her lost brother before the school day ended, and it became impossible to find him. Her heart raced as tears flowed from her eyes, her throat felt like it had a lump in it, as she knocked on the door, when she got no response she opened it. Being careful not to accidently step on the vice principal she entered the office, and nobody was there.

“Hello is anyone here?” she asked timidly,

There was no response, she looked around and not seeing anyone she began to run through the school praying that maybe she’d run into either the principal, or Dorci.

End Notes:

Lets hope that Emily will be able to find her brother before the end of class, otherwise who knows what'll happen to poor little Gabriel.

Chapter 9: Into the Bowels of Dorci by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Trouble contineus for poor Gabriel.

 

 

                                         Gabriel breathed heavily as sweat poured off his tiny body, the air was humid, and thick within the panties of this woman.  Each step she took, rubbed his tiny body between the hair covered lips of her pussy. He could feel a sticky wetness against the front half of his body. He was unsure if it was caused by perspiration, or from her arousal.  He just prayed that the ride would be over soon, and that his sister had gone to the principal, he prayed that Emily would not get into trouble from their mother.

                                         Emily, raced through the school, most of the teachers had already started their lessons, a few were waiting for stragglers.  Her heart suddenly raced in her chest as she saw Dorci walk into the Chemistry classroom.  She wanted to run at her, wanted to tackle her, to beat the shit out of her, but for all she knew she, Doric, could have Gabriel hidden somewhere on her, and if she went down, could accidently crush him. Emily knew the only thing she could do is track down the principal and pray that she believed her.

                                         Dorci smiled, as she sat down onto the hard plastic chair, beside her, on the desk was her lab partner for the day.  He was cute, looked like he was a jock, or he just kept in good shape, as his body was covered in muscles. Dorci’s attention then darted back up to her teacher, she looked out the door of the class as she sat there, and saw Emily staring into the classroom, she looked rather angry. Dorci just smiled and then wiggled herself into her seat feeling her tiny captive grind against her wetting pussy lips. The look on Emily’s face was worth the small twitches that her tiny captive was making against her pussy. She almost left out a moan, but managed to pass it off as a yawn.

                                         Emily gasped in horror, as she saw Dorci wiggle her fat ass against the chair that she was seated in. She wanted to kill her, to strangle her, she just prayed that Gabe was okay, and that he was not under that tub of lard. She then took off again, she ran back to the principal’s office.  Her heart leaped into her throat as she saw the principal just entering her office. Emily ran into the office breathing heavily, tears stained her cheeks as she quickly started explaining to the principal what had happened, and begged her not to call their mother.

                                         Gabriel felt the air rush into the hot humid panties of the woman that had taken him from Emily’s locker.

                                         “Hey little guy, having a good time down there?” came the hushed voice of the woman.

                                         “No! Please let me go, give me back to Emily,” Pleaded Gabriel.

                                         “Sorry, but you’re mine now, though that slut of a girlfriend of yours complicated things, because I just got called to the principal’s office. So now I have to hide you, because they’ll probably make me strip down to my birthday suit.” She said as she lifted Gabriel out of the damp cloth of her panties.

                                         Gabriel only had a few moments to look around, but he could tell they were in a stall, the girl’s toilet to be exact. He felt the air rush around him as he was lifted into the air, and greeted by the massive round face of his captor. Her large lips were curled into a devious smile, then they parted slightly as her massive tongue started to lick his tiny form. He was soon coated in a thick layer of her saliva. His heart began to pound in his chest as fear began to creep up his spine.

                                         Is she going to eat me? he though as she smiled down at him.

                                         He then felt the air rush around him a little bit, but it was not because he had be moved, but because she had stood up.

                                         “Since you got to know my pussy so well, I think it would only be fair for you to get to know my other hole very well too,” she said as she began to move Gabriel around to her massive rear end.

                                         “W-Wait, you’re not going to, to…” stuttered Gabriel

                                         “Stick you up my ass? Yes that is exactly what I plan to do with you. Because it would be the last place they would think that I would stuff you, especially when you are just the right size for my pussy to gobble up,” she giggled, cutting him off.

                                         “No, please, I’ll die in there, what if I get stuck?!” shouted Gabriel hoping this girl was as stupid as she appeared to be.

                                         “Nah, I think you will be alright, after all there will be plenty of air in there, I just took a shit before I left the house so there should not be any logs in there, but one never knows about a woman’s body, and not to mention the ass was made to push things out,” she giggled as she leaned forwards and spread her ass cheeks with her spare hand revealing her brown wrinkled sphincter.

                                         Gabriel struggled in vain against her powerful grip, her hand masterfully guided him towards his final destination.  The rancid smell of her ass filled his nostrils as he felt himself almost fly through the air. The scent got stronger, and stronger, as her anus got closer and closer, and then he could only watch as the brown wrinkled hole suddenly burst open, a thunderous noise and a rancid blast of air hit him like a stone wall. The thunderous giggle from his captor reached his ears, as the blast of air finally subsided.

                                         “Sorry about that, the cafeteria food always gives me bad gas, I hope you managed to stay conscious,” she said as she then slowly pressed his tiny face against her flesh.

                                         Gabriel’s face was ground into the yielding flesh, then with a large amount of pressure that made his neck feel like it would snap, his head was forced into her rectum. The smell inside was horrible, all he could smell was decay, and methane. His tiny one inch body was easily forced inside the giant woman. The last bit of light soon faded away as the muscles contracted sealing him within her bowels.

                                         As Dorci pulled up her panties, she left out a soft giggle, she tried to imagine what it must be like for him to be stuffed inside her ass. How much it must torture him to know that, he had been reduced to nothing, but a butt plug for her enjoyment. She then got up and walked out of the bathroom, and headed towards the principal’s office. Now she just had to play innocent, and she could end up going home with her little prize safely tucked deep within her bowels.

 

End Notes:

Things are starting to look bleak for, poor Gabriel.

Chapter 10: Just in Time for Lunch. by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

And now the rest of the story.

                                         Gabriel had a new definition of hell, where he was now was far worse than any place that his sister had put him. He tried in vain to pry open the gigantic sphincter, but hat his size even this simple mass of nerves and muscles was too great for him. He had resigned to his fate, doing his best to not pass out from the rancid air that this girl’s ass produced.  The little man could feel every foot step the gigantic woman made as she headed towards her destination.

                                         The plus sized girl walked down the hallway her nerves were starting to get the better of her. She could feel her hands start to shake as she prayed that it her little captive would not be found, but she knew that the principal had a signed permission slip from her parents allowing for a full cavity search if it were necessary. It also hurt her case by the fact that she had a notorious reputation for trying to keep the males against their will. She had no real hatred towards the little things, she just felt that they were no longer considered human when they reached their final height, to her they were nothing more than personal property.

                                         Emily watched as Dorci walked into the principal’s office, her heart raced with anger as she stared at the same aged girl. If looks could kill Emily’s brown eyes would have murdered Dorci several times over. Emily watched as the principal got to her feet and walked over to Dorci, he could hear her questioning the frightened young woman, drilling her like a lawyer does to a witness on the stand.

                                         “Dorci, give us the young man,” said the Principal.

                                         “I don’t have him!” replied Dorci.

                                         “Dorci, I know you have Gabriel, now please give him to me, or I will search you,” said the Principal as she walked over to her desk and pulled out a pair of rubber gloves.

                                         “I don’t have him! Go ahead do your search!” shouted Dorci as she stripped naked in front of the two women.

                                         The principal walked over to Dorci and made her spread her legs, she then stuck her latex covered finger into Dorci’s vagina. The Principal began to push her finger into Dorci’s surprisingly loose pouch. The hot folds squeezed around her finger, beginning to cover them in a slick fluid. After several minutes the Principal pulled her finger out of Dorci’s cunt.

                                         “S-See…he’s not here,” she said breathless, her principal had damn near made her orgasm just from fingering her with that glove.

                                         “Turn around Dorci,” said the Principal.

                                         “Wait, what?” said Dorci in disbelief.

                                         “You heard me, turn around,”

                                         “N-No, you need permission from my parents,” said Dorci as she started to get scared.

                                         Gabriel could suddenly feel the powerful muscles inside of Dorci’s anus begin to tense up. He had almost had his arm out, when he felt the muscles pinch down tightly on his forearm. He wriggle it with all his might trying in vain to pull it back as the powerful muscle threatened to crush the tiny bones.  He could feel the cool air on the outside of her gigantic hole, he was just unable to go one way, or the other.

                                         Dorci had been forced to bend over and grab her ankles, her tits pressed against her calves making it hard to breath. Her face was red with embarrassment, as she could feel the little arm of her tiny captive wriggling in her asshole. She sighed knowing it was all over now, as the principal freed her little captive from her hungry anus. She stood upright and got dressed, and was rewarded detention for the remainder of the school year.

                                         Emily raced to the bathroom carefully holding Gabriel in her cupped hands tears rolled down her cheeks as she gently washed her shit covered brother in a low warm stream of water.

                                         “I’m so sorry, Gabe!” she said sniffling hard.

                                         “I told you it is her fault she kidnapped me,” said Gabriel as his sister’s massive finger tips gingerly washed the gunk off of his tiny body.

                                         Emily resolved to sticking Gabriel in her bra, much to his displeasure, but they both agreed it was a lot less likely for him to be stolen from her if he were there, than if he were kept in her pocket. He just wished she would be more conscious of how she walked around. He had started to wonder if she had actually forgotten he was in between her tits. He ended up biting her tits hard around lunch time as he was starting to get hungry.


                                         “Ouch! Damn it Gabe I know you want some food too, just hold your horses,” said Emily in a whispered tone as she walked outside to eat her lunch under a tree.

                                         A couple minutes later, and Gabriel was welcomed by the fresh air of the outside world. He stared down at the large tray of food his sister had bought , a sloppy Joe, a bowl of soup,  a slice of buttered bread, and a juice box.

                                         “Thank God! I’m starving!” shouted Gabriel as Emily removed him from her breasts and placed him next to the sloppy Joe.

                                         Emily giggled as she watched him take off a piece of sauce covered beef, and bread from the sandwich, both of which were barely noticeable to someone that was not really looking for it. He then made his own sandwich of the two and then walked over as Emily offered him a sip from her spoon of warm chicken soup. He greedily drank down the soup, then grabbed a slice of bread and dunked it into the broth and ate it. Emily smiled then took a bite out of the Sloppy Joe then laid it next to Gabe.

                                         Gabe Stood in aw, as he stared at the gigantic teeth marks and indentations that were left by his gigantic sister. They were almost canyon like to him, he watched as she chewed not really paying him any attention as she swallowed down her food. He still found it hard to believe sometimes that he used to be that big, and that his mother was working on a cure for him, he just prayed that she found one soon. As he really wanted to be able to stand on equal ground with the girls of this world again.

                                         “Something on your mind bro?” came Emily’s voice breaking him from his thoughts.

                                         “Nah just day dreaming,” replied Gabriel.

                                         “Well if you are done eating,  I need to throw this away, “ said Emily offering him her hand so that she could replace him between her E cups.

End Notes:

A happy ended to a rather horrible day. What new adventures await Gabe and Emily? Find out next chapter.

Chapter 11: A Quarter of an Inch by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

It's been forever since I've updated, but I finally found my inspiration to continue with this story.

Gabriel layed there on his bed, his heart pounding in his chest as he did so, the material felt slightly courser, and rougher under his body than it had before. The threads, were thicker, everything around him, was bigger.

 

 

 

'No, no, no! Not again!' he thought to himself.

 

 

 

He had dared not move from his bed for fear of confirming what he was certain to be true, as he layed there beneath Emily's bed. He could hear the springs thunderously moan and groan as if a massive storm where taking place above him. Gabriel knew that Emily was waking up, and he began to wonder just how she would feel about having an even smaller big brother.

 

 

 

Emily yawned as she layed on her bed, a smile curled on her lips as she sat up, her breasts bounced freely in her shirt. Excitement soon replaced her sleepiness as she realized that it was finally summer, and that meant it was going to be time for her, and Gabriel's brother and sister get away from mom week!

 

 

 

When they were old enough to be on their own, Emily and Grabriel would go out to a log cabin that their mother would rent for them. This would give them some time to bond, as well as allow their mother to have some peace at home, as well as being able to focus on whatever she wanted to do. It was a break that they felt was good for them all around. Though in recent years, mostly due to Gabriel's shrinking becoming a major issue for the siblings, they had stopped doing the trips, but now that Gabriel's shrinking had finally finished, they could do the things they used to again, or at least some of them, and maybe some new things.

 

 

 

Emily's teeth bared themselves behind her full lips at the thought of what she could do with Gabriel. While they may have patched things up and she wasn't torturing him, quite as badly as she used to, that didn't mean she still didn't have a few more things to pay him back for, though she was lucky that their mother never found out that she had nearly lost him to the school slut, that didn't mean that it didn't give her some ideas that she might try out on him to, mess with him.

 

 

 

Gabriel's heart pounded harder in his chest as he watched as his sister's now much more massive size ten feet slam onto the ground causing it to tremor and quake with a mighty THABOOM! Each step she made caused ice to flow through his veins as he realized his fears were truly confirmed, the question now was, how much smaller had he become?

 

 

 

Emily smiled as she squated down beside her bed, she blushed slightly as she realized she had forgotten to put on underwear before she went to bed, and hoped that her not-so-big brother wouldn't get a horror show. She then reached under the bed knowing by heart where her brother's sponge that he used as a bed, was located, she then grabbed the some how much lighter material and brought it out from under her bed.

 

 

 

Gabriel's eyes widened with fear as he watched the shadow of his sister's massive form indicate that she was squatting beside her bed. Her massive feet slapped the floor as she turned to face the bed then her hand appeared from above the frame. His stomach did a lurch as he clung to the now rope like threads of the section of thong that his sister had given him to use as his bed sheets. Something she knew would annoy him. When the sunlight hit his tiny brown eyes, they widened to the size of what his head used to be, as he now stared at the shirt covered form of his continent sized sister.

 

 

 

She blinked several times, but she could not believe what she had just happened, her mouth opened and closed several times as she tried to speak, but the words just refused to come out.

 

 

 

“O-Oh my God!” she finally blurted out after several minutes of uncomfortible silence.

 

 

 

This caused Gabe to cover his ears from the sudden burst of incredibly loud noise from his sister's mouth. This caused Em to quickly cover her mouth with her free hand, she then reached over and grabbed ahold of her ear piece and turned it on.

 

 

 

“Sorry!” she said almost under hear breath, but even this sounded like she were speaking through a bullhorn.

 

 

 

“It's alright, this was the last thing I was expecting to wake up to, too,” replyed Gabriel's voice sounding high pitched and squeaky through the microphone.

 

 

 

“How are you still able to use your microphone?” asked Emily.

 

 

 

“Microphones are made to shrink when you do, basically they're already made super tiny with a powerful microphone inside them. Then they place the small microphone inside of bigger and bigger cases until they're the appropriate size for the tiny. Then when the tiny shrinks they take the plastic cases off,” Gabriel answered his much larger sister.

 

 

 

Emily slowly and carefully set the sponge down onto the floor next to her feet.

 

 

 

“I need to know how small you've gotten, get off of your sponge while I look for a ruler!” she ordered her diminuative brother as she took off to find a ruler. Her feet thunderously and almost wetly crashing into the hard wood floor. Gabriel sat there speechless as he watched his now much more excited sister begin to dig through one of her desk drawers looking for the ruler.

 

 

 

Gabriel looked over the edge of the sponge, the thickness of the material was two inches in height, his legs barely made it a quarter of the way, so he judged he was a quarter of an inch tall! He then watched as Emily's massive form walked back towards him, his heart pounded in his chest as he watched her feet draw closer and closer. He stared up, and up, and up, as Emily's 6ft 5in frame seemed unfathomably large.

 

 

 

Emily could only smile to herself as she stare at the little dot on the floor that was her brother, as she walked closer she got a naughty idea in her head. A wicked smile hidden from the view of her brother by her breast would have surely betrayed her intentions as she made a calculated step towards the spot where Gabriel was standing. She felt her foot come down on the ground as she did, the microphone reciever in her ear became assaulted with an almost thunderous rushing windy noise, this was then followed by much cursing and swearing from Gabriel which caused her to bust up laughing.

 

 

 

Gabriel watched as Emily walked closer and closer, his heart pounded in his chest as her foot came down. There was a sudden blast of air as the air around her massive foot was displaced from the movement. He rolled around cursing and swearing at his massive sister as he did so, when he finally finished he looked around and saw that he was laying against her second toe! He stood up and stared at the two story sized didget.

 

 

 

Emily mumbled something that Gabriel couldn't catch, but he was sure it was the same thing he was thinking.

 

“My God he's tiny,”

 

 

 

Suddenly Emily's foot moved back, there was a thunderous crash as the massive limb settled back onto the wooden surface of the floor. Something that Gabriel now realized looked completely alien to him. The once smooth looking surface of the floor was now rough and almost looked like it had never been polished, or cleaned. The laquer that coated the surface to keep it from being scuffed, or scratched up looked like something dumped a pile of clear plastic ontop of the wood.

 

 

 

Suddenly there was another thunderous crash behind him, he turned to see the gigantic ruler that his sister had found.

 

 

 

“Come on Gabe quit playing around and stand up straight against the ruler,” came Emily's thunderous voice from high above him.

 

 

 

Gabriel could feel his heart race in his chest as he placed his bare back against the hard wooden surface of the ruler. The rough texture of the measuring tool rubbed against his exposed flesh as he stood there. Emily's body suddenly crashed onto the floor, she had taken in a deep breath so to not blow him away, as she'd been taught in school when dealing with people of Gabe's stature. When her car sized brown eye had made 100% sure of the exact height of her diminuative brother. She quickly stood back up to her full height bringing the ruler with her.

 

 

 

“Well?” asked Gabe impatinetly.

 

 

 

“I'm sorry Gabe, y-you're a quarter of an inch tall,” replied Emily confirming his fears.

 

 

 

“Are we still going camping?” He asked his massive sister trying to ignore the situation as he and she both had been looking forward to this trip for months and he didn't want to have to postpone miss this one too because of his shrinking.

 

 

 

“Gabe, we, can't,” she said sadly.

 

 

 

“Yes, we can, we just don't tell mom until after we get back,” said Gabe.

 

 

 

“How am I going to hide you?!” She asked making Gabe shake his head.

 

 

 

“Emily, I'm a quarter of an inch tall, use your imagination,” He said annoyed.

 

 

 

At these words Emily's mind started to race through all the possible places she could actually hide her brother.

 

 

 

“Alright, you win, but no complaining about where I put you, deal?” she asked.

 

 

 

“Deal,” replied Gabe hoping that he didn't just sign his own death warrant.

End Notes:

Please let me know what you thought of the return chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2878