Pariah by little mikey
Summary:

Nick Avery -- tall, handsome, and well-liked-- is paired with a short, unpopular know-it-all named Michelle for a chemistry project.  The experiment goes awry; Nick begins to shrink as Michelle grows taller and more beautiful.  But he soon learns that Michelle had actually planned this all along, and he now must come to terms with his new position at the bottom rung of the social ladder.  Only Michelle can help him now, but she is determined to make the most of her newfound power over her once-mighty lab partner.


Categories: Growing Woman, Humiliation, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes Word count: 206702 Read: 407734 Published: May 14 2012 Updated: October 15 2013
Story Notes:

Many, many thanks to Stewy, Beetlebomb, and Greapos, who have helped me tremendously every step of the way.  So much of the story has been influenced by their own writings and by the feedback they've generously given.

You can find some of their awesome writings on Giantess City as well as a thread for this story if you'd like to drop me a line or have a chat.

http://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=96620

 

1. The Lab Partner by little mikey

2. Unwanted Side Effects by little mikey

3. Growing Tension by little mikey

4. Back to School by little mikey

5. The Agreement by little mikey

6. The Test of Loyalty by little mikey

7. Distraction by little mikey

8. The Quiz by little mikey

9. New Beginnings by little mikey

10. Vulnerability by little mikey

11. Taking Control by little mikey

12. Back on Top by little mikey

13. Still In Control ... by little mikey

14. Lunch by little mikey

15. Chemistry by little mikey

16. Back Home by little mikey

17. Dinner by little mikey

18. After Dinner by little mikey

19. Breakfast (part 1) by little mikey

20. Breakfast (part 2) by little mikey

21. The Intruder by little mikey

22. Michelle's Room (part 1) by little mikey

23. Michelle's Room (part 2) by little mikey

24. Michelle's Room (part 3) by little mikey

25. The Closing Door by little mikey

26. In the Kitchen by little mikey

27. Michelle's Return by little mikey

28. Through the Camera by little mikey

29. A New Delivery Method by little mikey

30. Hope Fulfilled by little mikey

31. Epilogue by little mikey

The Lab Partner by little mikey

“Well, Mr. Avery?”

Startled out of his nap, Nick Avery jerked his head up to find his 12th grade chemistry teacher, Mrs. Miller, peering down at him sternly over the top of her horn-rimmed glasses.  “Uhhh … H2O?” he guessed, thinking, ‘Please be right, please be right …’

Mrs. Miller scoffed.  “Oh, really?  So you’re saying that, for your term project, you would like your lab partner to be … water.  Nice.”  Addressing the class, she added, “Well, that may not be a bad choice; maybe if his lab partner splashes him in the face he could manage to stay awake!”  Half the class snickered at Nick’s expense.  He blushed slightly but played it cool to protect his image.

Nick was a bad student, plain and simple.  He was moderately intelligent but had a reputation for being one of the laziest students of the entire senior class of Belmont High School.  That didn’t hurt his popularity, though – quite the contrary.  He was the tallest and probably the best player on his school’s state champion varsity basketball team, came from a fairly wealthy family, and possessed a muscular physique with fairly good looks to boot, automatically making him highly popular and well-known around school.  His status came with many perks, most notably his current relationship with Cindy, who was hands-down the hottest chick on campus.  Her slender, statuesque form with delicious curves reminded one of a runway model, and though he wouldn’t have minded adding a cup size or two to her C-sized chest, she was otherwise flawless in his eyes.  It was no surprise when Nick and Cindy were named King and Queen for the prom, which was coming up in 3 weeks.

Meanwhile, he had recently signed a letter of intent with the nearby Division I-AA college, and since he now had a full scholarship waiting for him he saw even less need to pay attention to his schoolwork.  Just a month and a half until graduation, then teachers like Mrs. Miller wouldn’t be able to nag him any longer.

But, for the moment, Mrs. Miller still had him in her clutches.  As punishment for his insolence, she sarcastically announced, “Since ‘H2O’ isn’t enrolled in this class, I’ll have to choose someone else for you.”  A hand shot up in the back.  “Michelle?” she said with surprise.  “Are you sure you want HIM in your group? … Well, alright then.  Nick, you’ll be working with Michelle.”

Nick turned his head in surprise, his bemusement quickly giving way to scorn as he made eye contact with the petite blonde sitting in the opposite corner of the room.  “You’ve got to be kidding me,” he said with a derisive snort, making sure his classmates heard him.  And they laughed as well, knowing these two had some ‘history’ together.

Michelle Newman was not unattractive by any means, possessing a slender physique and a plain yet moderately cute face.  But she was one of those girls that never seemed to get noticed – dressing plainly, keeping mostly to herself, never gaining many (if any) friends.  Most students at Belmont High hadn’t even known she existed; and those who did knew her as that know-it-all who always got the highest grades in class but always sat in her corner and refused to help others who were struggling.  Needless to say, she wasn’t very popular amongst her peers.

But at some point last year, though, her behavior seemed to change.  She began to hang around the popular clique, starting to talk differently, even starting to dress differently.  They tolerated Michelle at first – mostly because she offered to do their homework for them – but it soon became evident that she was focusing most of her attention on one person in particular: Nick Avery.

She was horribly awkward around him, not having had much experience with boys and crushes.  Nick would just roll his eyes and ignore her – he was used to girls fawning over him, and he had no interest in this one.  But when this girl finally built up enough courage to express her feelings to him, in a series of long, heartfelt text messages to his phone, he decided to reject her in the most publicly humiliating way possible, just for fun.

By the end of the school day, she had begun to notice people acting strangely around her in the halls.  Everyone seemed to be looking at their phone, or their friend’s phone, snickering and laughing at her.  She soon found out Nick had forwarded the texts to his friends, who forwarded it to their friends, and so on, until the entire school had a copy of what she had wrote – the private, intimate message intended only for him.  Soon the whole school knew her name, for the worst of reasons; and she couldn’t go anywhere without seeing people pointing at her and laughing, mockingly reciting the words she had written to the most popular boy in school.  Apparently it was just too absurd not to laugh at it: the thought that a girl like her could ever get a guy like him.

No one seemed to care what it was doing to her feelings.  After that day, she withdrew from all social interaction, turning her back on the world, becoming even more of a recluse.  Her classmates eventually started ignoring her again, for the most part leaving her alone, forgotten – and yet, even a year later, she would still hear nasty whispers and snickers behind her back as she passed through the halls.  Though she seemed to have gotten over her crush on Nick, no longer even looking him in the eye anymore, it seemed that the stigma she had earned would follow her all the way until graduation.

That’s why Michelle’s sudden request to partner with Nick caused quite a stir around the room.  “Quiet down,” Mrs. Miller admonished, even knowing herself what the fuss was about.  But Mrs. Miller saw in this a fitting retribution for Nick’s disrespectful attitude, so when Nick soon started clamoring for a change of partners she just ignored his pleas.  And so, five minutes later, when the class had broken up into their groups, Nick grudgingly walked to a lab table and waited for Michelle to come over.

As she approached, he openly checked her body out and snorted, as if mocking her plain appearance.  She saw this and scowled, but Nick kept eyeing her over anyway.  He had a thing for tall girls with plenty of curves, and his current girlfriend Cindy certainly met those criteria, but the little girl walking up to him now didn’t exactly fit the bill, to say the least.  Her 5’4” frame looked puny next to his imposing 6’6”, and with her flat butt and what couldn’t have been more than an A-cup-sized chest, Nick still found her wholly uninteresting.  To think that she had actually tried to ask him out …

As she walked up, not quite as tall as his shoulders, Nick said with a cocky grin, “So … couldn’t get enough of me, huh?”

“Shut up,” she snapped irritably.

Nick figured he had struck a chord.  Why else would she ask to form a group with him?  He was confident she still wanted him.  He was Nick Avery, after all.

He snickered and shook his head, playing it cool.  “Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.  Let’s just figure out our topic and get this over with.”

She replied flatly, “I already know what our topic will be and I’ve already started working on it at home.”

“Huh?” he replied dumbly, caught off guard despite himself.  “Well … what’s the project, then?”

“Don’t worry about it,” she replied haughtily.  “Just don’t get in my way, and we’ll be fine.”

He rolled his eyes, thinking she sure had a funny way of trying to get with him.  But whatever – he would put up with her as long as she was willing to do all the work.

They didn’t bother making small talk, instead just sitting idly at their table avoiding eye contact until the bell rang 10 minutes later.

*****************

A week went by without Nick giving the slightest thought to his chemistry project.  Mrs. Miller had given them just over two weeks but hadn’t given any class time to work on it, expecting her students to get together on their own.  That Thursday, though, Michelle caught up to Nick in the hallway after class and told him, “I need you to help me with something for our project tonight.”

Nick waved at a fellow jock walking by and then told her dismissively, “Sorry, babe, not tonight.  I’ve got a basketball game.”  He was lying, but how would she know the difference?

“Then help me right after school.”

“Naw, sorry, I’m busy then, too.  I’m sure you can handle it by yourself.”  She gave an annoyed grunt and stomped off, much to his liking.  It was uncouth to be seen with such a lowlife in these halls, and he was glad to be rid of her.

That night, however, as he was sitting in his living room playing PS3, he heard a knock on the front door.  “Mom, can you get that?” he shouted, but she apparently didn’t hear.  Another knock.  He sighed and paused his game to see who it was.  As he opened the door, he was greeted by a short, irritated blonde with one arm on her hip and the other holding a covered beaker with some light red liquid inside it.

“Jesus, what are you doing here, Michelle?” Nick demanded.  “And how the hell did you know where I live, anyway?”

“Oh, I have my ways,” she spat.  “But it didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out you were lying about having a game tonight.  Ever heard of the internet?”

Angry at her intrusion, Nick replied, “Whatever, I don’t have to explain myself to you.  Now get lost.”  He started to close the door but a petite foot stepped forward to block it.

“Not so fast, Nick.  If you don’t help me, I’ll inform Mrs. Miller that I’ve decided to work alone on this project.”

Nick got the hint.  With an exasperated sigh, he told her, “Fine!  Have it your way, geez.  Now what’s so freakin’ important that you needed to come all the way out here to pester me about?”

He pulled the door open again as she uncovered the beaker and held it out.  “Just drink this.”

“What the hell is that?”

“It’s for our project, idiot.  I would try to explain it to you, but you wouldn’t understand.”  Nick fumed silently and was hesitant to take this unknown substance.

“What, is the big tough basketball player too scared to try it?  It’s nothing bad for you.  Here, I’ll drink some to show you.”  She took a swig from the beaker, consuming about half of its contents.

Nick sighed but took the beaker and downed the rest of the red liquid, surprised to find that it didn’t taste half bad.  “OK, thanks,” Michelle said casually, taking the beaker and turning towards the driveway.

“What, was that it??” he called after her.

“Yep,” was all she replied.

‘What a freakin weirdo,’ he thought, slightly unsettled by her odd behavior.  But he quickly shrugged it off and went back to his PS3.

*****************

The next day, Nick felt a bit … off.  He wasn’t sick or anything, but every now and then something would strike him as unusual, like how his clothes didn’t feel quite right on him and his pencil seemed ever-so-slightly larger in his grasp.  He figured it was nothing, just lack of sleep or something.

He got that same feeling when his lab partner approached him again after class.  “Oh, it’s you,” he told her flatly.

There was an awkward silence when she didn’t reply, instead seeming to look him over in a somewhat unsettling way.  As he watched her mildly bizarre behavior, he seemed to recollect that the top of her head was usually no higher than his shoulder, but now he could swear her head rose an inch or two above it.  ‘Calm down, Nick,’ he told himself.  ‘She’s obviously just wearing heels.’

But he didn’t have time to check her feet as Michelle spoke up just at that moment.  “So, are you free to help me out again after school?  And don’t try to tell me you have another game; I already checked your team’s schedule.”

What a bitch … “Seriously?  It’s Friday, and I have a life, so I’ll be out partying all night.”  He added snidely, “I don’t suppose you’ll be at Mitch’s kegger tonight?”  He knew full well that no one had invited her.

Michelle squinted disdainfully at him and replied, “What time do those parties start?  Around 10 o’clock?  So I’m sure you’ll be free before then.  I’ll come by around eight.”

“What?  Screw that!  You can’t just show up at MY house whenever you feel like it.”

“Don’t be such a baby.  It’ll only take a second, like last time.”

“I said no.”

“Hrmph,” she snorted.  They were still standing outside Mrs. Miller’s door, so Michelle reached for the handle and started to call out their teacher’s name.

Nick hastily pulled her arm away from the door and told her, “OK, fine.  Come by after school gets out.”

“Can you give me a ride?”

Nick frowned and said, “I thought you had a car,” remembering the car she used to get to his house the night before.

“That was my parents’ car; they let me borrow it last night.”

Nick sighed and told her, “Sure, whatever.  Just meet me in the parking lot after school.  But don’t make me wait.”  As she walked away, Nick looked down and noticed she was wearing flats, not heels.

*****************

Michelle met him by his Cadillac Escalade, the car his parents got him for his 18th birthday.  He loved the head room it provided for his 6’6” frame, as well as the jealousy it inspired in everyone else in the parking lot.

They didn’t speak on the ride over to Michelle’s house, heading there because that’s where Michelle kept her lab stuff.  But Nick didn’t realize just how intense her little project had become.  In the basement of her parents’ house were three tables full of beakers, flasks, test tubes, and powders and liquids of various colors.

“Good lord, what is all this stuff?  … Wait, on second thought, I probably don’t even want to know.”  He realized that, whatever it was, it would probably just fly right over his head anyway.

As Michelle got to work combining flasks and stirring their contents, Nick decided it was time to set things straight between them.  “Look,” he said in an authoritative tone, “I don’t know why you wanted to work with me, if you thought doing the project together would, like, bring us closer or something, but—“

“Oh, please.  Get over yourself,” she retorted.

He stared at her with a scowl, starting to become annoyed.  She could pretend all she wanted, but he knew what she was really after.  He found this attempt of hers pretty lame, really.  And it was eating into his free time.

But, quickly enough, she handed him a flask with another red liquid, the same hue as before except noticeably darker this time.

“Just a minute,” Nick said, holding the flask at arms’ length.  “What’s this supposed to do, anyway?  I didn’t feel anything last time.”

“You didn’t feel anything?  No dizziness, nausea, anything like that?” she asked with sudden interest.

“No.  Why?” Nick replied cautiously, feeling ill at ease.

“Oh, nothing.  That’s good; it means there are apparently no side effects.”

“Apparently?  Look, I don’t like putting chemicals into my body without knowing what they are.”

“Just relax, Nick.  Everything I put in there is just household stuff, and the worst that could happen is, well, having no effects at all, and then we would just have to try something else.”

“I don’t know …”

“Well, if you really must know, it’s designed to – how do I put it – enhance some desirable physical characteristics while diminishing some unwanted ones.”

“Huh?  Like what?”

“Well, you must enjoy being such a big, muscular guy”, she said, winking suggestively.  He nodded slowly, starting to distrust her.  She replied, “Uh-huh.  Well, that’s basically what this solution is designed to affect.”

Nick was becoming a bit suspicious of her intentions.  She wanted to give him some potion to make him even bigger and stronger than he already was?  He wondered if this was part of some ridiculous fantasy of hers, like she would make him even bigger and sexier and suddenly he’d be thankful and let her be with him.  Or something.

Well, even if that was her plan – as stupid and farfetched as it sounded – he took one look down at his rock-hard biceps and figured it couldn’t hurt to try it.  Who knows, maybe it would actually work, and he’d get even taller and sexier.  He knew the ladies would love that – even if Michelle here would never get a piece.

He took the flask almost eagerly and downed the rest of the red substance, noticing a strong, slightly bitter taste, reminiscent of a dark beer.  ‘Hmm, not bad,’ he thought as he took the last gulp.  “Is that it?” he asked.

“Yep, that’s all – Oh wait, one last thing real quick.”  She picked up a camera that she had set on the nearby table, turned it on, and positioned it to face the wall.  “Stand right here,” she said perkily as she tugged his arm until he was standing against the wall in front of the camera.  Nick looked behind him and noticed the measuring strip on the wall behind them – a sticker attached to the wall used to measure height.

“What the hell is all this about?” Nick asked.

“Well, duh, if there are gonna be changes, we should record and document them.  So we need before and after pictures.  This IS a science project, remember?”

Nick figured that made enough sense.  He also figured she probably just wanted a photo of them together …

Either way, he obliged her by taking off his shoes and standing next to her against the wall until the countdown timer ran out and the camera flashed.  They walked over and examined the photo, and Nick noted with satisfaction how tall and buff he looked standing next to Michelle’s tiny body.

“We done now?” Nick asked impatiently.

“Yep, that’s all.  See you Monday.”

“Uh-huh,” he replied while heading out.  He then spent a relaxing Friday evening before partying the night away at Mitch’s.

* * *

Nick awoke on Saturday morning with a throbbing headache, the after-effects of last night’s party.  His girlfriend, Cindy, was still lying in bed next to him; Mitch had let them use his parents’ bedroom since they were out of town.  Nick admired his girlfriend’s naked backside and thought back to the hot drunken sex they had had to end the night.  He didn’t usually hang on to girlfriends for long, but he might have to make an exception for Cindy …

Nick quietly got out of bed and picked up his clothes which were strewn about the floor.  Oddly, as he pulled his boxers up around his waist, they were a couple inches too wide and hung down quite a bit lower than usual.  “What the hell…?” he muttered.  Maybe when he had ripped them off in front of Cindy last night they had gotten stretched out?

He quickly discovered, though, that his pants were suffering from the same affliction, hanging just as loosely around his hips, and now the pant legs were also bunching up around his ankles.  His eyes grew wide in bewilderment.  He spun his head around and checked the tag in the back: they said 36-34, like they always had.  With trepidation, he picked up his shirt – while holding his pants up with the opposite hand – and pulled it over his body, finding that this, too, was unmistakably larger than normal, not quite clinging to his muscular chest as tightly as it should have.

His heart pounding in his chest, Nick walked over to the bathroom doorway and stood in the frame.  His head found significantly more clearance than normal.  Either this was an especially tall door, or … No.  Impossible.  He refused to entertain the idea that he had actually … shrunk!  But as he stood there with a growing sense of dread, it seemed to him like the only possible explanation, as absurd as it sounded.

In his agitated state, he hadn’t heard Cindy wake up and walk up behind him.  He jumped in surprise as she wrapped her arms around him languorously, saying, “Good mornin’, sexy.”  Nick couldn’t be sure, but Cindy’s arms seemed a bit larger than normal as they encircled his stomach, and he was pretty sure her breasts weren’t normally so high on his chest as she pressed into him from behind.

“Uhh … h-hi,” he stammered in response.  Though he couldn’t be sure, it almost seemed as if his voice was higher-pitched than normal.

“You won’t mind if I went in first, would you, stud?” she asked, referring to the bathroom.

“N-No, go ahead.”  He stepped aside as his girlfriend walked past him, and then his eyes went wide as he realized he couldn’t see over the top of her head anymore.  In terror, he glanced down to confirm that, no, she wasn’t wearing any shoes.  There were no two ways about it: his 5’11” girlfriend was now barely 2 inches shorter than him.

As she closed the bathroom door, Nick slumped down on the side of the bed and tried to come up with some plausible explanation for why he was only about 6’1”, but nothing came to him.  ‘People don’t just shrink like this!’ his mind screamed.  ‘What the fuck!’

He managed to calm down just enough to realize he had to get back to his house, away from all his friends downstairs, and especially away from Cindy.  He needed time to think, alone.  At least she had been too groggy to notice his change yet, but he couldn’t rely on that once she got out of the bathroom.  So he hurriedly grabbed his socks and shoes and started putting them on, calling out, “Hey, uh, Cindy, so … I just realized I have an appointment right now and I have to run.”

“What!?  I thought we were spending the morning together,” she replied through the bathroom door.

“Well … sorry,” he replied dumbly.

The door opened and Cindy stepped out.  “What the hell, Nick!  You always do this crap!”

“Sorry!” he said anxiously.  “We can hang out later, OK?”

She let out a frustrated sigh and told him, “Fine.  At least drive me home first.”  She sat next to him on the side of the bed and started putting on her 3-inch heels.

Nick tied his shoes in record time and stood up while Cindy was sitting to avoid any more height comparisons.  “I … uh, I really can’t, baby.  I’m sure Mitch will give you a ride.”  He walked hastily towards the door.

“What the fuck?  You’re really just gonna leave me here for some stupid appointment?” she yelled furiously.

He paused in the doorway to at least try to smooth things out for later.  “Cindy, babe, there’s nothing I–“  He gulped as his girlfriend stood up in her heels, and even from across the room he could tell she now stood as tall as him, if not slightly taller.

“At least let me send you off right,” she said in a persuasively sexy voice while strutting towards him.

Oh shit.  He desperately wanted to avoid her getting any closer and finding herself looking down at her formerly big, sexy six and a half foot tall boyfriend.  “I … I’m … I have to go!” was all he could think to say as he darted around the corner and down the stairs amidst a slew of obscenities from Cindy.

As he darted downstairs he heard Mitch call out, “Hey, bro, what’s up?”

“Gotta go!” Nick replied hastily, not slowing down as he practically sprinted down the hall and out the door, having to hold his pants up to keep from tripping on them.

He drove recklessly, not knowing where he was going, his mind racing with thoughts of disbelief and horror.  After almost hitting a few cars in his distracted state, Nick decided to pull off onto a side street to give himself time to think.

‘How the fuck could this happen?’ he thought, running over the events of the last few days in his head.  ‘Did I do anything out of the ordinary?  Was it something I ate?  Or drank ...’  Then the truth hit him like a ton of bricks.  ‘SHE did this!!!  Michelle’s god-damned concoction for the science project!’  He still didn’t know how in the hell it could have made him shrink, but he knew that that had to be the cause of this.

Boiling with rage, he headed straight for Michelle’s house to have a little chat with her.  When he got there, he parked his car in her driveway and noted that there were no other vehicles to be seen.  ‘That bitch had better be here,’ he fumed.  He hoped it was just her parents who were gone, leaving her all alone for him to deal with.

Ringing the doorbell, he recalled that her height was only about 5’4”, and despite his recent height loss he would still tower over her meek little body by a whole 9 inches, meaning he would have no trouble being forceful with her or even intimidating and threatening her if need be – whatever it took to get her to change him back to normal.

Soon after he rang the doorbell, he heard the shuffling of feet on the other side of the door, and when the peephole went dark he knew Michelle was there checking to see who it was.  “Nick!  I’ve been expecting you,” she called out through the door.  “Just a sec.”

He wondered why she could possibly be expecting him, since they had made no plans to meet that weekend.  Soon, though, he could hear the click-clack of heels as she re-approached the door.  ‘Did she just go put heels on … for me?’ he wondered, with a sinking feeling in his gut.

But nothing could have prepared him for what he saw when the door opened.  He knew it was impossible, yet there she stood: the petite girl from his chemistry class, who had stood lower than his shoulders just two days ago, was now every bit as tall as him in her heels, if not slightly taller.  His eyes bulged, his jaw drooped, and his muscles went slack.  ‘What the fuck …’ was his last thought before his knees gave out and he blacked out at Michelle’s feet.

He was rudely awakened a minute later by a splash of cold water on his face.  Coughing and sputtering, he wiped his face clean and beheld Michelle’s face hovering over him.  “You OK, big guy?” she asked casually.

“Wha … what happened?  I remember opening the door, and then …”  Nick suddenly remembered having to look up slightly to meet her gaze in the doorway.  “… Whoa, I must have been dizzy or something; I could have sworn you were … uh …”

“…Taller than you?” Michelle chimed in happily.  “That’s right!”

Nick now realized with dismay that it wasn’t just his imagination.  “Oh God, why is this happening to me!?” he cried aloud.  “I was barely 6 feet tall a half hour ago, and now I’ve shrunk again!  Jesus, you’re only 5’4”!”

Michelle simply laughed at his reaction.  “No, silly, you’re still about 6’1” if I’m not mistaken.”

“Huh?  How can that be; I’m barely taller than you now!  Unless …”

She nodded encouragingly.  “Go on…”

“You-you got taller!??”

Michelle’s face lit up.  “Bingo!  I grew five inches!”

His brow furrowed in thought.  “Wait a minute – I must have shrunk about the same amount, 5 inches.”

“Uh-huh,” she replied cheerfully.  “See, you’re not really as dumb as you seem.”  Nick was too thrown off to heed her offhanded insult.  Instead, he allowed her to help him to his feet, bringing him literally face-to-face with his lab partner.

She seemed so … different, now that he couldn’t look down on her.  He somehow didn’t feel quite as confident and superior to her anymore – and she certainly drew more of his attention now, so much bigger, so much more presence than before.  He noticed that her clothes were clearly a size or two too small for her, her blouse stretched tightly around her torso and exposing some surprisingly nice midriff.

Michelle circled around him, sizing him up with delight.  “This is so awesome!” she squealed girlishly.  Even her movements seemed more confident and assertive now, like the increased height had changed her personality too.

“Awesome!?” Nick exclaimed.  “How could you say that!!?  This is serious!!

She just gave a little smirk and a shrug in response, staring slightly down into his eyes in an unsettlingly energetic way.

He was getting pissed.  “Jesus, Michelle, don’t you realize what effect this will have on my life!?  I can’t even go back to school like this!”

“Don’t be such a baby, Nick.  You were too tall for your own good anyway.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

Michelle made a pouty face and replied, “Aww, is the big bad basketball player feeling insecure about being ‘only’ 6 feet tall?  Or about having to look up into his wittle lab partner’s eyes??”

By now Nick was seething with rage.  “You insolent bitch!!”  He slapped her hard across the face.

“What the fuck, Nick!!?” she suddenly yelled, her confidence seemingly dissipating.

“Shut up!” Nick barked, taking control of the situation.  She rubbed her cheek in silence as he continued, “This is your fault!  I don’t know what in the hell your stupid potion was supposed to do, but obviously you fucked something up and it made me shrink!”

Michelle glared at him and said coldly, “You’re an asshole.”

She started stepping away from Nick, but he told her forcefully, “Not so fast.  You need to fix this, right now.”

“Screw you.”

He caught her wrist and spun her around.  Though she was much bigger to him than before, he was still 4 inches taller – without her heels on, that is – and easily outweighed her, especially in terms of muscle mass.  She tried to wrench her arm free, but Nick held it firmly.  “Bitch, you are going to undo what you did to me, or else.”

“Or else what?” she spat.

His eyes went wide in fury.  “That’s it.  I’m gonna teach you a lesson.”  He grabbed her shoulder with his other hand and slammed her back against the nearest wall.  “So you like being taller, eh?  How’s this?” he sneered, lifting her off her feet so that her head was above his.

“Stop it!” she screamed.  Nick let her down but, instead of relenting, pulled her into the adjacent living room and threw her body down on the carpet.  As he lunged on top of her she flailed her fists against his chest, but to no effect.  He grabbed her throat and squeezed just enough to shut her up, using his other hand to strike her face again.  He lowered his face to hers, his hot, musky breath filling her nostrils as she writhed helplessly under him.  Her free hand was powerless to stop him as he ripped open the buttons of her blouse, exposing her stomach and bra-covered chest.  He brusquely copped a feel of her small tits and then snaked his hand down and squeezed her crotch dominantly through her shorts as Michelle continued to thrash about helplessly.

He watched her with arrogant scorn.  She was fighting him so hard, even starting to cry – but he wasn’t fooled.  She was just like any other girl; despite all her pretending, deep down, this is what she really wanted – to be dominated, to be taken

“I could take you right here on the floor if I wanted,” Nick snarled, glaring down at her loathingly.  “And I bet you would even enjoy it.”

Suddenly, he released her throat.  “But you’re not even worth it.”

He stood up, looming over her dominantly as she began to sob.  “I don’t care what it takes,” he commanded, “but you had better make me a god-damned cure before school on Monday, or I’ll come back and finish what I started.”  He stormed out of her house as she curled up into a ball on the floor and cried.

Unwanted Side Effects by little mikey

Nick pulled into Michelle’s driveway again at 3:00 the next afternoon.  She had called and quietly told him that she had finished concocting a new solution which would revert his height back to normal, and he had headed right over.  Though his parents were home that weekend, he had mostly stayed in his room and managed to avoid standing near them to avoid arousing any suspicions, so now once he drank Michelle’s new potion this little episode would be over and no one would ever know about it.  Except for Michelle, of course.  Although, after what he did to her the day before, he was confident that she wouldn’t be giving him any problems from then on.

Michelle let him into her house without a word, and he noticed with satisfaction that she had kept her heels off this time, so that he was now standing a respectable 4 inches taller than her.  She led him into her basement and stirred up the contents of a medium-sized flask, drinking half of it herself before handing it to him.

He was comforted by the fact that the liquid was a dark purple instead of red like before; he figured at least she wasn’t just giving him the same stuff and pretending it was different.  But he was still skeptical that she had actually found a cure so quickly.  “Are you sure this will work?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”  She glowered at him, her expression bitter, probably from what happened yesterday.

“How do you know?” he replied dubiously, ignoring her look.  “What if there are more unintended side effects?”

She replied shortly, “I know exactly what my solutions do.”

“Yeah, like last time?” he scoffed.

She snorted and replied, “Well, if you’d like, I’d be happy to explain the details of how I used a modified beta-3 polymerase to create a synergistic coupling with–“

“OK, OK, spare me the details.  This had better work, though,” he warned.  She crossed her arms and nodded self-assuredly.  “Well, here goes nothing,” Nick said before tilting the flask back and imbibing all of its bitter contents in one swig.  The purple liquid tasted similar to what he drank on Friday, though a bit stronger.

He burped and set the empty flask on the lab table.  “How long until it takes effect?” he asked.

“Since it took all night to work last time, I decided to use a catalyst to accelerate the process.  Shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to complete the transition this time.”

“Hmph … fine,” he replied, maintaining an air of detached superiority.  “So, anyways … no hard feelings – about yesterday, or whatever.  I figure that’s all behind us, now that everything’s going back to normal.”

She didn’t reply, only staring up at him coldly, with an unsettling look in her eye.  She clearly wasn’t over it – but whatever, he didn’t really care.  That was the closest she was going to get to an apology from him.

But then an uneasy thought popped into his head: ‘She wouldn’t actually… make me shrink again, on purpose … would she?’

He froze up for a moment but then shrugged it off, thinking, ‘No way; that’s ridiculous.  No one would consciously do that to another human being.  Besides, of course the drink was different than before, otherwise why would it be purple this time?’

He felt reassured by this line of reasoning, but also began to feel awkward as Michelle still didn’t say anything, just regarding him coolly, her eyes darting down to the rest of his body every now and then.  It almost felt like she was … examining him.

Nick started to feel like he was slouching and made a conscious effort to stand up straight.  As he looked at her, his eyes level with her forehead, he couldn’t wait for them both to be back to their normal heights; he much preferred towering head and shoulders over her.  In this vein, he asked her, “So, you’re gonna, like, return to your old height too, right?”

She returned his gaze and answered impassively, “Whatever changes in height you experience, I will also experience, but in reverse.  That’s how the compound works.”

Nick felt an odd tension in the air that made him uncomfortable.  Feeling dumb but wanting to avoid the awkward silence, he asked, “Um, how does that happen, anyway?”

With a supercilious tone like that of a rocket scientist trying to explain the intricacies of space travel to a 5-year-old, she replied, “It’s quite simple, really.  Each time we drink creates a reciprocal response in my body whenever a change occurs in yours.  I would explain the details, but you wouldn’t understand anyway.”

He scowled; though she was probably right, he didn’t like her attitude.  Meanwhile, though, he had to reach his hand down to keep his pants from slipping off.  That was another thing he wouldn’t miss about being shrunk.

“Hang on, I’ll be back in a couple minutes,” Michelle announced as she headed for the stairs to get out of the basement.  “Don’t touch anything,” she added as she ascended the steps and walked out of sight.

“Uh … sure, whatever,” he called out in reply.  He saw a couch off to the side of the room and sat down on it for the next few minutes before Michelle returned.  ‘Damn it,’ he thought to himself, ‘when will that potion kick in?’  His clothes seemed looser than ever, although when he brought his hand up to the opposite sleeve he found that his normally rock-hard biceps seemed softer than usual.  ‘No wonder my clothes have been feeling extra-baggy lately,’ he reasoned, ‘It’s not just that I’m shorter; I haven’t been to the gym in almost a week.’  He planned to head straight for the gym once his height was restored to return his muscles back to their normal size as well.

About two minutes had passed before he saw Michelle emerge at the top of the stairs, and – What the hell!?  She … She was looking FINE!  Nick almost did a double take as he watched her descend the steps toward him.  She had changed tops into a tight-fitting blue tank top that showed plenty of midriff as well as a healthy amount of cleavage – wait a minute, that can’t be right.  Michelle was always the most flat-chested girl in class, but somehow in this tank top her tits looked definitely in the upper B-cup range, her palm-sized orbs pressing nicely out against the soft fabric of her tank top, with just enough spilling out the top to give a pleasant show.  And he’d be damned if her hips didn’t look a bit curvier and her legs and arms more toned than they had in the past.  Though she wasn’t the hottest girl he had ever seen, the sudden change in her attractiveness amazed him, and he couldn’t help but stare at her assets which he somehow hadn’t fully appreciated until now.

She seemed to notice the attention he was paying to her body as she let a slight smirk cross her lips.  She told him, “Sorry about that; my other shirt was feeling a bit too constricting.”

“Uh … what?” he said distractedly.  Cough.  “Oh, um, no problem.”  She walked up and stood over him as he remained seated on the couch.  Feeling another awkward silence coming on, made even more awkward by the closeness of her now-attractive body, he said, “Uh … while I’m here, we should probably get some work done on the project.  So, um, what were you trying to accomplish with those solutions, anyway?”

Something about the way she was looking at him made him uneasy, as she peered down from her high vantage point and seemed to be watching him, studying his body for any sign of changes.  But she slyly cocked an eyebrow and answered slowly, “Well, I actually started this project several months ago, and finally last week I figured out the final formula.  As a matter of fact, Nick, you’re the one who inspired the whole thing.”

“Me??”

“That’s right, Nick.  You.  You were the tallest, most athletic, and most popular boy in school, with a personality to match, and because of that I knew you were the perfect candidate for this project.

“And besides,” she added with an ominous overtone.  “I figured I would get a little extra enjoyment out of doing this to you, considering our history together …”

“Huh?” he replied, bewildered.  “D-Doing what to me?  You mean, like, making me bigger and taller, right?”  He still assumed she was doing this as a ploy to get closer with him.  But her tone, and the way she was staring at him – something just wasn’t right … Why was he feeling so nervous?  Where had his confidence gone?  “You said shrinking me was just a mistake, right?” he added, a bit of anxiety creeping into his voice.

“Did I say that?” Michelle responded slowly, an odd glint in her eye.  He could almost detect a slight smirk on her lips …

She continued on, as if oblivious to his dismay.  “You know, I should almost thank you for what you did to me last year.  For one thing, it definitely helped me put that silly crush I had on you behind me”— just then, he saw an extra twinkle of defiance in her eyes, and almost … arrogance

What was that about?  Maybe she really was over him.  But then, what did that mean?  Why had she chosen him for her project??

“AND,” she continued, her tone slowly becoming more assertive, “it certainly helped motivate me this last year.  You’re the reason I worked so hard to achieve what I have.  You see, I learned something from my experience with you.  I learned that no matter how smart or interesting I am, and no matter how hard I might try, I could never become one of you.  All because I wasn’t pretty enough, or shallow enough, or whatever else this bullshit social system demands.  See, Nick, you were gifted with a tall, attractive body, and came from a family with plenty of money, and as a result you became popular but also incredibly arrogant, lazy, and stupid as a result.  All you had to do was act like a perfect asshole, and bimbos would fawn all over you, everyone would beg you to make an appearance at their own parties, and everyone wanted to be your ‘friend’ – but what shallow friends they were.”

Nick’s eyes opened wide, his surprise quickly giving way to anger as his mind processed this little bitch’s words.  No one had ever said any shit like this to him.  What the hell was going on here??

Michelle wasn’t finished.  “I, on the other hand, wasn’t graced with the looks or the money required to join the popular clique.  So I had to work hard and earn every little piece of what I got.  Have you ever wondered what it’s like, Nick, to have kids spit in your face on a regular basis?  To hear an endless chorus of jeers and snickers whenever someone ‘cooler’ than you walks by?  To have never, ever been invited to a high school party?  To—“  She cut herself off to quell the bitter anger burning in her chest, her eyes squeezed shut and her fists clenched.

She eventually cooled down, and in a low, determined voice, said through clenched teeth, “And you, Nick – yes, YOU – you’re the worst of them all.  It wasn’t enough to just turn me down; you had to humiliate me in front of the entire school.  Because that’s just how it works, isn’t it – the biggest assholes rise to the top, all so that they can step on those less fortunate than them.  I hated you so much … but not anymore.  Because now, everything has changed.”

She took a step toward him, her figure looming surprisingly … intimidatingly over him.  “You see, I’ve decided to conduct a little … social experiment, as well as a chemistry experiment.  My hypothesis is this: if I was able to reverse out situations – if I were tall and beautiful, and you weren’t – I would become popular and you would become an outcast, shunned by those closest to you, your so-called ‘friends.’   I would have everything, and you would have nothing.  And you would learn first-hand what it’s like to be in my shoes.”

Nick was getting more and more confused –and more agitated – by the second.  “What the hell are you talking about?  There’s much more to being popular than just looks; people like me because of my personality.  And you,” he sneered, “YOU could never be popular, ‘cuz you think you’re so smart and everyone else is so dumb, and no one will EVER get along with you.”

She raised her eyebrows challengingly.  “Oh?  We’ll just have to see about that …”

Nick was rapidly becoming hot with anger.  “What the hell do you mean, ‘We’ll see’!??  You’re never gonna find out, because I’m returning to my old muscular, sexy 6’6” self and you’re about to be the same little unpopular bitch you always were!”

A wide grin crossed her face as she laughed down at him.  “Oh my god, I can’t believe how fucking STUPID you are!”  It was then that Nick looked down at her body again; being so engaged in this angering conversation, he hadn’t stopped to realize how not-small and not-like her old self she still looked; in fact, he could have sworn she was even curvier and busty even compared to a minute ago when she returned, and, what’s more, her clothes seemed to be getting stretched more and more by her body, and she was almost certainly showing more midriff now, as even her belly button was now exposed.

And then there came a loud ‘pop’ as the button of her shorts broke free and fell off to the side, relieving the tremendous pressure that had built up around her waist.  “I was wondering when that would come off,” Michelle announced with delight.

Nick’s eyes went wide as his worst fears began to take hold.  He told himself that he was just imagining things, that she wasn’t really … growing

He had to take control of the situation.  He rose up from the couch, rising to his full height – but when he was standing straight up, she was still taller than him by at least two inches.  And she wasn’t wearing shoes …

“No …” he whispered in disbelief.  He actually had to look up to meet her gaze – and she was grinning down at him, so confidently, so arrogantly, perhaps even condescendingly.  He was so unused to being looked down upon, especially by a girl – and he found it surprisingly intimidating.  It was like she was a completely different person; he just couldn’t look at her in the same way anymore.  It was so surreal …

“Y-You l-l-lied!!” he blurted suddenly, his knees going weak.  “You’re n-not sh-shrinking, you’re g-g-growing!!”

She laughed, replying smugly, “What gave it away?”

His jaw dropped when he realized the other half of the implications.  “B-But if you’re growing, that means I’m … I’m …”

“Go on …” Michelle encouraged.

“But the drink was purple this time!”

Michelle broke out in a brief fit of hysterical laughter, after which she replied, “Are you seriously that stupid!?  Ever heard of food coloring??”  She laughed again as she saw the horror in his eyes.  She advanced forward confidently, seeing him back away in almost fright.  “What’s the matter, shorty?”

She stepped forward once again, and Nick jerked backwards, backpedaling away from her towards the far end of the basement.  She sauntered after him, keeping pace as he shuffled his feet backwards while his eyes remained locked on her in horror.  He bumped into the corner of the table behind him and lost his balance, his feet tripping over the much-too-long leggings of his pants, sending him sprawling backwards onto his ass on the hard concrete floor.  He panicked and tried to get up too quickly, not taking into account the looseness of his pants as they dropped down into a heap around his ankles during his struggles.  He finally managed to stand and stumble out of his pants, leaving them behind, and fortunately through all of that he was able to keep his boxers up even though they also threatened to fall off.

“Not feeling so cocky and confident anymore, are you?” she taunted, still advancing.

“Stay back!”  Why was he so afraid of her??  He just couldn’t help it.  His back soon touched the far wall of the basement.  He was out of room.

She continued, “You see, Nick, all your coolness and macho arrogance has melted away, just like that.  You can’t even cope with a girl two inches taller than you without feeling intimidated.”

He shook his head in anxious denial, but he knew it was true.  Backed into a corner, his instincts kicked in and gave him a second wind.  With a new burst of adrenaline and confidence, he sized his lab partner up and realized there was nothing to be afraid of; he surely outweighed her still, and besides, she was just a girl for God’s sake.  He clenched his teeth determinedly and took a step towards her, causing her to recoil momentarily in surprise.  “Shut up!” he yelled.  “I’m not afraid of you!!  You may be taller, but you’re still weak like a girl, and I’ve still got more than enough muscles to teach you a lesson!”  He charged.

Caught off guard, Michelle couldn’t quite avoid him as she was knocked off her feet, hitting the floor hard although managing to protect her head from the collision.  Nick then grabbed her wrists and forced them back behind her head, although she quickly bucked him off, causing him to roll off her momentarily before lunging at her again.  As they grappled with each other, Nick learned with dismay that it was an even match, with neither opponent able to maintain the upper hand for long.  He couldn’t understand it; even at his reduced size, he should have been able to easily overpower her thanks to the extensive conditioning and weightlifting he had undergone to maintain his physique.  But he felt as if he hadn’t been to the gym in months; his muscles were unable to give the same bursts of strength, and they were tiring much more quickly than they should have.  As the minutes wore on, though, he felt not only that his own muscles were growing smaller and weaker, but also Michelle’s body was growing yet larger, her hands now bigger than his, her arms able to wrap around him more and more easily over time, her weight beginning to crush him when she lay on top of him.  Slowly but surely Michelle gained the upper hand, and though she didn’t finish him off she continued to wrestle with a calm composure, almost as if she were holding back her true strength.

He was almost in panic mode when suddenly Michelle’s strength seemed to give out.  With renewed vigor, he flipped over on top of her and pinned her arms back against the concrete floor, releasing a victorious grunt as he straddled her subdued body and sneered down at her face.  “Who’s the tough one now?” he laughed despite his body having been pushed to the brink of exhaustion.  “You know what, Michelle?  I think it’s time for me to finish what I started yesterday.”  With that, he slid one hand down her body, pausing several seconds to give her bosom a hearty squeeze, marveling at how much more her boob filled his hand compared to the day before, and then continuing further south to undo the zipper on her shorts.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Michelle warned calmly.

“Shut up, bitch!” Nick yelled, momentarily bringing his hand up to slap her squarely across the cheek, although she didn’t cry like yesterday; in fact, her expression only hardened as she returned his stare with steely resolve.  In response, he brought his other hand to her throat and clamped down.

Michelle quickly brought one hand over and pulled his hand away from her throat enough to say sharply, “Not the throat.”  Nick ignored her, pressing down even harder although seeming to meet more resistance as Michelle kept him from being able to choke her as much as he intended.  Unfazed, he kept his one hand on her throat as he brought his other back down and began peeling off her shorts, determined to reassert his will and get her back for this treachery.

“You’re making a mistake,” she warned in a sinister voice.  He responded with a sneer as his hand plunged down underneath her shorts to grab her pussy.

It all happened too fast for Nick to process it all: Michelle grabbing his arm and yanking it away from her crotch, then peeling his other arm off of her throat, then flipping his body over until she was sitting on top of him as she slowly but surely overpowered his arms and flattened them against the concrete floor beside his head.  He writhed desperately but was no match for Michelle’s strength, seeming to spring up out of nowhere.  Terrified, he looked up at Michelle’s body hovering over him, every dimension of her body now unmistakably larger than his own – the frail, petite girl he knew from chemistry class now looking huge, toned, athletic, while at the same time feminine, curvaceous, and very, VERY attractive.  But admiring her body was the last thing on his mind as he frantically struggled to free himself from her grasp.  But it was useless.

In a calm, confident voice, Michelle told him, “Oh, Nick, there’s one thing I forgot to mention about the solution I gave you.  Not only does it make you smaller and me bigger, but, after you took advantage of me yesterday, I decided to add another effect to ensure it would never happen again.  It was easy, really,” she went on, as if in a casual conversation, “all I had to do was add a few chemicals to alter the testosterone levels in your body, inhibiting your body’s ability to create and maintain muscle mass to make you a little … easier to handle.  As an added benefit, it created the opposite effect in my body, boosting my estrogen levels to promote secondary sexual characteristics.  I’m sure you’ve already noticed how certain parts of my body have … developed!”  As she said this she brought her chest down onto his to emphasize her now substantial bosom.

Nick’s face was red with his continued efforts to break free, but, while he probably would have been overmatched even if he were fresh, the fact that his muscles tired so easily now made his struggles … pathetic, really.  He soon stopped trying, prompting Michelle to tell him, “Aww, don’t give up yet, baby, I like it when you try to fight back.  Here, I know what will get you going again.  What say I continue where YOU left off.”  As he had done to her just moments ago, Michelle dragged her hand down his chest and began tugging down on his boxers.

“NO!!” Nick screamed, and, with a sudden burst of adrenaline, actually managed to break both hands free and yank her arm up off his own crotch.  Michelle grunted unhappily and quickly forced his arms back above his head, but as soon as she tried to bring one of her arms down again he used his free hand to, if not overpower her, at least get in her way enough to prevent what she was trying to do.

He actually thought he would be able to continue holding her off, until she raised herself up and roughly flipped him over so that his chest was pressed against the floor.  Planting her weight down on his back, she didn’t have much trouble yanking his shirt over his head, tossing it aside as she went for his boxers next.  Nick tried to throw her off of him, but it was clear that she was well over two inches taller than him now, and no doubt heavier as well.  He couldn’t dislodge her as she spun around on his back and pulled his boxers down past his ankles until they dangled on his left foot.   He kicked wildly but hit nothing but air, and before he knew it the entire weight of her large body lay down on top of him.

The concrete felt freezing cold against his naked skin but he couldn’t raise himself up an inch with her weight pressing down on his back.  His hair was yanked back, lifting his head painfully as Michelle’s mouth descended to his ear.  Her hot, moist breath accosted his inner ear as she whispered, “How does it feel to be small and helpless, completely at my mercy?  Does it feel good?  Hmm?”  Nick felt her free hand slide gently down along his skin and caress his upper thigh.  He tried to press his legs together as tightly as he could, but Michelle deftly swung her own legs down, using both of her feet to pry his legs apart.

He was trying not to cry.  He desperately begged, “Please, stop this, Michelle!  I’m sorry!  I never meant to—“

“Never meant to what!!?” she yelled painfully in his ear.  “I know EXACTLY what you would have done to me if I hadn’t stopped you just now, and now I’m going to return the favor.”  She reached around past his ass and grabbed his scrotum firmly, sending shockwaves of sensation coursing through his body.  He yelped in surprise and then screamed to be let go, but Michelle only yanked his head back even harder and snarled, “You’re my bitch, now,” before shoving his face into the cold floor as she continued to violate his privates.

Several agonizing minutes went by as she roughly handled his shaft and balls, and despite everything Nick couldn’t avoid sprouting an erection.  “Oh, what’s this?” Michelle hissed scornfully in his ear.  “Is this fun for you, Nick?  Are you enjoying this??”

He began to cry, unable to endure this dehumanizing humiliation.  The floor below his eyes became soaked with his tears as he remained helpless.

Though there was nothing stopping her, she spared him from orgasm.  Instead, as a grand finale, she ever-so-slowly dragged her finger up, away from his privates, past his thighs, and plunged it knuckle-deep into his anus.  If any neighbor happened to be walking by on the sidewalk, they surely would have heard Nick’s scream as she poked around inside him, sending him through what was by far the most humiliating experience of his entire life before finally withdrawing and rising to her feet.  He lay face down and motionless, sobbing against the cold concrete, as she walked over to the nearby sink and washed her hand.

After allowing him to wallow in misery for a couple minutes, she came over and lightly kicked his side, telling him, “Get up.”  After a few increasingly forceful kicks Nick summoned the strength and courage to raise himself onto his hands and knees.  He had regained enough of his wits to bend over and grab his boxers down by his feet.  Though Michelle gave an impatient sigh, she allowed him to slide his boxers on before standing in front of her.  He burst into another round of sobs as he discovered his eyes were only level with the top of her shoulders.  He lowered his head in frightened submission while holding the waistband of his loose boxers to keep them from falling down.  He knew he could never look at her the same again.

He heard her breathing quicken.  “Mmm,” she moaned softly, “I can get used to this…”  Nick saw her hands begin to feel up her own figure, which even Nick had to admit was now a sight to behold.  His downcast eyes found her incredibly long, shapely legs and became mesmerized.  Even amidst his immense shame and humiliation, an undeniable sense of arousal started to take hold.  His eyes yearned to venture farther north to appreciate the impressive female specimen before his eyes, his mind all the while shouting obscenities at himself for allowing these emotions towards the girl who had so sadistically raped his body and dignity just moments ago.  He began to cry.

“There, there,” she soothed as she lifted his chin up with her hand until his gaze met hers.  “That little episode is over now, Nick.”  A quiet gasp escaped Nick’s lips as he drank in her impressive features all the way from her curvy hips to her pretty face.  His psyche was being torn asunder by the conflict of emotions raging within.

Michelle smiled impishly as Nick squirmed miserably under her stare.  But she held his chin steady to make sure he wouldn’t look away.  “I only did that to you because you did that to me – or at least, you would have if you weren’t so weak.  But there’s no reason we can’t put this behind us and get along from here on out.  After all, we’ll be working together VERY closely on our project over the next week, so it’s important that you learn to cooperate with me.  What do you say – can you learn to be a good boy?”

He cringed as he looked up at her towering form, the memory of what she just did to him fresh in his mind.  “Oh, don’t be like that, Nicky,” she told him condescendingly.  “You’re a big, tough guy, right?  I’m sure you’ll get over it in no time.”  He sure as hell didn’t think so.

Seeing his dismayed expression, Michelle smiled and added sympathetically, “It’s really not so bad; you’ll see.  Once our experiment is done, I’ll return you to your old height, and everything will be back to normal.”

He regarded her distrustfully, remembering how she had said the same thing just a short while ago.  But he could detect no deception in her eyes; she seemed sincere.  As if sensing his doubts, she put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly and said, “I know, I know, you probably don’t believe me.  But really, Nick, after our project is done I’ll have no reason to keep you like this.”

“B-But what about you?  Won’t you shrink back to your old height too?”

She shrugged dismissively and replied, “Well, it might be fun to try this out for a week, but I would never let this be a permanent thing.  I’m not evil, you know!”  She gave an oddly wide smile.  “So,” she continued, “do you agree to cooperate for the next week, until we turn in our project?”

Looking up at her intimidating figure, he wondered if he really had any choice.  But he was at least somewhat comforted by her apparent sincerity, so he answered meekly, “Um … OK, I guess so.”  Her face lit up.  “But,” Nick added as an afterthought, “just … don’t shrink me anymore, OK?”  It was more of a plea than a request.

Michelle considered for a moment then replied, “Sure, Nick.  I’m sure a change of 11 inches will be more than enough to get us an ‘A’, don’t you think?”  She laughed, and Nick cautiously joined in with a nervous laugh of his own.  To make it official, she added, “I promise I won’t shrink you anymore.”

He sighed in semi-relief.  “OK … I’ll cooperate.”  He still hated her guts, especially after she essentially raped him not 20 minutes ago, but she had said that was over now and she was acting much more reasonable since then.

“Excellent!” she exclaimed before confidently strolling over to the lab table and picking up her camera, the same one from the other day.  She set it up facing the wall like last time and stepped towards Nick.  “OK, time to record our new data point for the project!”  Nick slowly backed away, leery of seeing a visual confirmation of his diminished stature.

“Come on, Nicky, we just talked about this; you really should cooperate for our project.”  She said it sweetly enough, but Nick detected a sinister undertone to her voice which immediately melted his resistance and convinced him to stand next to her in front of the camera.  He was too afraid to turn his head back and look at the height markings on the wall.

“Stand up straight,” Michelle reminded just before the camera went off.  As she walked over and looked at the photo, her eyes lit up with glee.  “Holy shit, I look fantastic!!  Hey, Nicky, come over here and see.”  He shook his head nervously, fearing her wrath as he did so, but to his relief she simply said, “Suit yourself.   Hmm, but I think we should do one more, a fun one this time.”  She skipped back to the wall and roughly but playfully maneuvered his body in front of hers.  She pulled him into her and rested her chin on top of his head, having to stoop down slightly to do so.  Nick shuddered as he felt her now-substantial bust press into his upper shoulders, causing his face to contort in a jumble of emotions as the camera went off.

Michelle moved him aside and bounded back to the camera, giggling loudly when she saw the photo.  “Geez, Nicky, you’re so little now!  And your expression is priceless!!”  He blushed profusely and refused to look at it.  The next thing Michelle did was open a notebook and create a quick data table, reading aloud for his benefit.  “Starting heights: 5’4” and, what was it, 6’6”?”  Nick nodded dejectedly.  “OK, so, trial number 1: 100 mL ingested, and I’m guessing that gave 5’5” and 6’5”.  And trial number 2: 400 mL ingested, resulting in, let’s say, 5’9” and 6’1”.  And now after trial 3: 600 mL ingested, yielding current heights of 6’3” and 5’7”.”  Nick grimaced as he found out just how much he had lost: 11 inches since Thursday.  He recalled that the average male height in the US was 5’10”.  ‘Jesus Christ,’ he thought with dismay.  In 3 days he had gone from being the tallest guy in the whole senior class to being among the shortest.  This was a tough pill to swallow.

Meanwhile, Michelle was having the time of her life checking out her new and, Nick had to admit, greatly improved body.  Walking over to a full-length mirror mounted on the far wall of the basement, she began posing and admiring herself as Nick sulked in a corner.  He was strongly considering making a run for it, but he noticed that she was stealing frequent glances at him to relish his reaction.  After what she had just done to him, Nick didn’t want to provoke her anger any further if he could possibly help it, so he just sulked in a corner and watched her.  He was so … afraid of her now.  It scared him most of all that she had switched back so easily into a fun, carefree mood, apparently completely unburdened by the things she had just done to him on the same concrete floor she was now posing on.

Nick’s heart skipped a beat as he heard a sudden ripping noise.  As she had raised her arms in a pose, the clasp of her overmatched bra finally gave out and snapped open, causing her bosom to spill forward as the tension was released.  “Whoopsies!” she announced merrily.  “Looks like I need to go shopping!”  She chuckled and began lifting up her shirt to remove the useless bra.  Despite Nick’s fear and hatred for her, he couldn’t help but watch in eager anticipation.

“Tsk, tsk,” Michelle scolded playfully.  “No peeking, Nicky.”  She gestured for him to turn around, and he became flush with embarrassment as he spun around quickly.  Were it not for the fear of getting caught, he certainly would have snuck a few glances, but as it was he diligently kept his eyes averted.

“OK,” she announced as she approached him, her shirt back on, her comically small bra in hand.  He turned as she walked up, and he just couldn’t help but react to the awesome sight of her braless chest standing up magnificently on its own, despite gravity.  She certainly noticed but didn’t acknowledge it, instead asking off-handedly, “You wanna go with me to the mall?  Looks like you could use some new clothes yourself.”  She gave a cute little wink and a smile.

He knew that 5’7” wasn’t anything to be embarrassed about under normal circumstances, but the odds of people from his school being at the mall on a Sunday were very high, and he couldn’t risk being seen like this.  And besides, in any case, he would look flat-out ridiculous wearing his current outfit in public.  “N-no thanks,” Nick replied despondently.  Knowing he needed something, though, he added cautiously, “Um … could you pick something out for me?”

Michelle smiled knowingly and replied, “Sure, why not.  Here, let me get some rough measurements.”  She retrieved a tape measure and began sizing up his dimensions.  After the legs and waist, she told him, “Arms out, please.”

Nick almost panicked, realizing that this would force him to retract his hands from his boxers, leaving them free to slip off and expose himself before her.

“Ahahahaha!” Michelle laughed as she saw his reaction.  “Just kidding, little guy.  I’ll just eyeball it when I look at shirt sizes.”  She started heading upstairs but turned and said, “I guess I’ll drop you off at your house first, then.”

Until then, Nick hadn’t considered the implications of returning home and having his parents see him like this.  “I, uh … maybe I could stay here for a while?”  He figured it was his only option.  Though he still hated her more than anyone else on the planet, Michelle was the only one who knew about his situation and he wanted to keep it that way.

She seemed pleased with this idea.  “Sure, Nicky!  Heck, my parents are gone for like ten more days, vacationing in Europe, so you could stay here as long as you want.”

“Uh … thanks,” he replied flatly, not thrilled with the idea but knowing he didn’t really have a choice.

“Cool,” she answered with a smile.  “You know, Nicky,” she added, walking back to him, “I’m really glad you’re starting to come around.  To be frank, you always used to be such an arrogant asshole, but I think you’re already changing into a nicer, more reasonable person, and I’m glad.  I feel like we have a real chance to become good friends in the next few days.”  As he mumbled a reply, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in for a brief but tight hug, nestling his chin on the top line of her cleavage before pulling back.  “Oh,” she added, “you don’t mind if I drive your car, do you, Nicky?”

Still catching his breath from the hug, Nick replied, “Uh … sure,” handing her the keys.  As an afterthought, he said, “But please call me ‘Nick.’  My parents used to call me ‘Nicky’ when I was in elementary school and I hated it.”

She laughed and replied, “Sure, Nick, whatever you want,” as she took the keys and headed upstairs.  Once at the top, she called down, “I’ll be gone several hours.  Don’t touch any of my lab stuff down there, but otherwise make yourself at home.  There’s some leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry.”  She stepped out of the front door, leaving Nick to brood over his conflicted emotions.

Growing Tension by little mikey
Author's Notes:

Michelle was true to her word, not returning until around 5:30.  Nick had draped his oversized clothes onto his body again and spent his time sitting on the living room couch watching TV, his mind constantly wandering to thoughts of Michelle – one moment he would curse her with the foulest obscenities imaginable, but shortly after, without really noticing it, his thoughts would find their way to the exciting new proportions of her young, nubile body, while at the same time remembering her chill, almost friendly interactions with him afterwards.  He began to wonder if she were really so bad after all … until he remembered what she had done to him, and he erupted into another bout of rage.

He had eventually calmed down and let himself be absorbed in whatever TV shows were playing.  But once he heard her open the garage door around 5:30 his thoughts snapped right back to her.  He heard her come in and set some bags on the counter, so he nervously walked into the kitchen to see what she had gotten him.

Whoa.  He stepped into the doorway and was greeted by an impressive display of feminine beauty.  Michelle had changed into a newly-bought outfit: a green blouse which revealed a tasteful amount of her ample cleavage, along with a very short black skirt that showed plenty of her long, shapely legs.  She never used to dress like that …

She saw Nick in the doorway and cheerfully exclaimed, “Hey there!” as she pulled out some clothes from the shopping bags.

He slowly approached, his eyes transfixed on her impressive body.  Though he noted that there was certainly still room for possible improvement – he wouldn’t have minded her hips being just a bit curvier, her breasts being just a bit bigger, and so on – but still he was overwhelmed by her body’s vast improvement in such a short time frame, looking oh-so-fine in her new attire, the effect being magnified further by her impressive size.  He couldn’t help but mentally compare her with his girlfriend, Cindy, whom Nick had considered certainly the finest piece of ass in the whole school.  But now he wasn’t so sure …

As he approached, though, he realized her shoulders were about even with the top of his head, and her cleavage stood just barely below his eye level; he had a brief panic attack, thinking he had shrunk again, but he quickly discovered she was simply wearing a shiny new pair of 4-inch heels.

She turned her head towards him coquettishly, apparently noticing his reaction and enjoying it, though she didn’t acknowledge it verbally.  “So, how was your afternoon, Nicky?”

Snapping out of his brief trance, he replied with a hint of annoyance, “Fine.  But my name is Nick.”

She gave a carefree laugh and said, “Oh yeah, that’s right.”  Nick didn’t press the issue, and she continued, “So here’s what I got for you.  I tried to get the same style you usually wear.”  She pulled out several pairs of shirts, pants, socks, and boxers.  He was actually quite pleased with her selections, most of them matching his style fairly well.

“Oh … these are good, thanks,” he told her sincerely.  Trying with only limited success to avoid gawking at her tits as he leaned forward, he picked out one of the outfits and headed for the bathroom, saying, “I’m gonna go change.”

“K, sounds good.”

The clothes fit him snugly – too snugly, in fact.  The first shirt he tried on was so tight on him that he had worried it would tear at the seams as he stretched it over his torso.  And his shorts were several inches too skinny, requiring significant effort to pull the flaps together and close the zipper.  And, to make matters worse, when he tried the other outfits he discovered that they were sized even smaller!  “What the hell,” he muttered as he squeezed back into the first outfit.  “She even measured my waist size before she left!  What the fuck?”

He emerged a minute later wearing his new clothes, ready to give Michelle an earful.  But he was caught off-guard when Michelle saw him and exclaimed, “Perfect!  You look great, Nicky.”  She eyed him up and down with a satisfied, almost seductive grin.

Nick blinked in surprise and felt that unavoidable rush of adrenaline that comes from being hit on by such an attractive girl.  It was enough to make him forget his anger and stammer awkwardly, “Oh … r-really?”  He looked down at his clothes with skepticism, then returned his gaze to her beautiful eyes.  “You don’t think they’re … too tight??” he asked, almost hoping that she would compliment him again.

Michelle glanced over his outfit again, then she shrugged casually and replied, “Well … yeah, maybe a little bit.  It makes you look kinda girly.”  She shrugged and turned her back to him, apparently losing interest.

Nick was horrified.  “Wait!” he cried, jumping in front of her.  “I look girly!?  Michelle, you HAVE to return these and get something bigger!”

“Cmon, you don’t look THAT bad, Nicky.”  She enjoyed his mortified expression for a few moments before rolling her eyes and telling him, “Oh, fine, I’ll take care of it tomorrow.  But you owe me.”  She stepped around him and opened the fridge.

Nick held his nervous tongue, realizing it was better not to press the issue.  His image in school was extremely important to him … but he and Michelle were on good terms at the moment, and he wanted to keep it that way.  “OK, I’ll let you wait,” he said, trying to sound gracious, while taking a nice, long look at her backside as she bent over.  She didn’t reply as she pulled a pot pie out of the fridge and set it in the microwave.

Nick waited at the table in awkward silence for the food to be ready.  He was usually great at talking to girls, but Michelle seemed to be an exception.  Was he, Nick Avery, actually intimidated by this tall, gorgeous blonde?  He found himself looking down frequently at his ill-fitting attire, feeling unusually self-conscious about his looks in front of Michelle.  ‘Who cares what Michelle thinks?’ he told himself, but his usual confident machismo seemed to be failing him, at least for now.

Michelle came to the table with their food.  As they began eating, she casually mentioned, “Oh, so the weirdest thing happened to me,” with just a hint of sarcasm.  “As I was leaving the mall, I ran into a group of guys from school.  Seniors, like you.  I’ve seen them in the halls at school plenty of times but none of them had ever spoken to me until today, when one of the guys stopped me and said he thought I looked familiar.  Haha, he’s in my English class but didn’t know it was me!  It was SO funny.  Anyway, I chatted with them for a while, and I actually got along with them really well.”

Nick scoffed.  “You!?  No offense, but you don’t get along with anyone in school.”

She replied casually, and a bit smugly, “Well, apparently, now I do.”

He still didn’t really believe her.  Sure, her body had changed, but on the inside she was still the same stuck-up know-it-all, and he was confident that this would still deter anyone from befriending her.  He quipped, “Who was it, the math team?”

“No.”

“The Dungeons and Dragons club?”

“Nope.”

“Well, who was it?  Or are you just making it up?”

“It was Billy Wade and his friends.”

“What!?” Nick exclaimed.  “The quarterback of the football team??”  She nodded calmly.  “Bullshit.  You’re joking, right?”

She shook her head no.  “In fact, they invited me to a little get-together at his place tonight, and I’m going.  How about you, Nicky?  I’m sure they’ve already asked you, right?”  Nick blinked up at her in shock, not willing to admit that he hadn’t been asked to the party.

Michelle sensed his distress and added slyly, “Well, you can come, too, if you want.  You’re, like, the coolest guy in school, right?  So I’m sure they’d be more than happy if I brought you along.”

Nick’s jaw dropped open as he realized, ‘Did SHE really just invite ME to Billy Wade’s party??’  Michelle’s voice had sounded sweet and innocent, but Nick couldn’t help but think she was somehow mocking him.  He had hung out with Billy and his clique on a few occasions but didn’t really know him that well; Nick mostly hung out with some basketball teammates and a few others, and though the two groups didn’t comingle much they had a mutual respect and shared a status as the top of the social food chain.  So it was a tremendous shock to Nick that they had suddenly become interested in HER, a social pariah among the student body, one of the last people Nick would ever expect Billy Wade to approach.  This left him bewildered.  Was popularity really based so much on looks and attire?  Could it be that Michelle Newman had instantly become eligible for the popular clique, by virtue of her looks alone?

His face became red with embarrassment, knowing that he couldn’t just show up there and reveal that he had mysteriously lost 11 inches.  And not only could he not go, but SHE could and would go, participating in the elite social life of the school’s popular crowd, while he was stuck in her house avoiding the outside world.  Oh, how the tables had turned.

He tried to play it cool by saying, “Uh … I would but I don’t feel like going out tonight.  I guess I feel a little sick or something.”

The real reason why he didn’t want to go was completely obvious to both of them, but Michelle, after a short pause and perhaps a slight smirk, simply replied, “K, that’s cool.  You mind giving me a ride then?  I’m sure I’ll be drinking there.”

He didn’t want to but couldn’t think of an excuse.  “Sure,” he told her uncomfortably.

“Thanks, Nicky.  It’ll take me a while to get ready, and then we’ll go.”

“OK,” he replied, silently fuming at her continual use of his childhood nickname.

When the time came, he got in the car with her gorgeous lab partner.  After adjusting the seat several notches forward so he could reach the pedals, he headed for Billy’s house, the location of which he still remembered from hanging out there a month or two ago.  To be honest, Nick was having trouble staying focused on his driving as the sweet aroma of Michelle’s perfume filled his nostrils and he stole frequent glances at her attractive body and pretty face, done up with a tasteful amount of makeup.  He had to quit thinking about her that way – he had to remind himself how much he hated her guts.

As he turned into Billy’s driveway, though, he saw a few acquaintances of his from school standing around out front.  Nick suddenly veered back toward the road, squealing the tires slightly, and pulled around the house until it was obscured by a few shrubs.  Michelle didn’t say anything, but he knew that she knew the reason for this.  Nick gave her his cell phone number and she told him she would call to be picked up, and once she had shut the door he promptly put his foot on the gas and got the hell out of there.

It was not until midnight that she called, obviously drunk.  He picked her up, and on the way home she sloppily told him about the great time she had and the people – mostly guys – that she met.  It came out that this was her first time drinking, since she had never been invited to such a get-together before.  Needless to say, Nick was in a foul mood the rest of the drive.

She stumbled getting out of the car, and he offered to help her inside but immediately felt awkward next to her towering body.  As she wrapped her arm around his shoulder for support and moved forward, her breast brushed lightly against his cheek with every step, and the whole situation made him feel a combination of humiliation, intimidation … and arousal.

But annoyance and anger would soon be added to this list as they walked to Michelle’s bedroom and she began blabbering in slightly slurred speech, “It’s so freaking awesome to be a cool kid now.  Bet you wish you coulda gone.”

He looked up at her past her shoulder and retorted, “I’m the coolest god-damned kid in the whole school, and I may be shorter for now, but that doesn’t change anything.”

“Ha!  Wanna bet, little man?”  She poked his chest pointedly with her finger.

He was getting hot with anger.  Stopping in his tracks, he disengaged from her arm and turned his head up to her angrily, telling her, “Yeah, I do want to bet, ‘cuz you’re flat-out wrong.”

“Aww,” she mocked, “You’re just upset because I was invited tonight and you weren’t.”

He answered through clenched teeth, “Fuck you.  You only got invited because of your looks.  Once people start talking to you, they’ll realize what a bitch you are and you’ll be an outcast like always.”

She grinned somewhat meanly and put a hand on her hip.  “Well, that’s not what the three guys who asked me to go home with them tonight would say.”

“Bullshit.”

She shrugged and gave a short, dismissive “Hmph.”

“Whatever,” Nick sneered.  “We’ll see what happens when you get to school tomorrow.”  With that, he spun around and stomped off to her living room as she snickered behind him.

“Nighty night, Nicky…” she called out to him, turning into her own room to go to bed.  Nick, meanwhile, lay himself down on the couch and tried to fall asleep, still fuming.

* * *

Michelle bustled about the kitchen early in the morning, waking Nick up in the process.  He continued laying sleepily on the couch as she ate breakfast, and afterwards she came into the living room, dressed in another fashionable outfit and looking as hot as yesterday – even hotter, perhaps.  Today’s outfit must have done an even better job of accentuating her stunning curves, Nick figured.  She was absolutely mesmerizing …

“Come on; we’re gonna be late for school,” she told him, snapping him out of his trance.

“I’m not going,” he informed her.

“What, you’re just gonna skip school?  No wonder you get such awful grades.”

“Screw you,” he retorted, in no mood to argue.  But his tone suddenly sweetened as he asked her a favor: “Can I just stay here today?”

She peered down at him disapprovingly but agreed, “Fine, suit yourself.  But only if I can take your car.” 

He nodded grudgingly, not really wanting her to take his precious Escalade but knowing it was a good trade for him.  But another thought came to him: “Hey, maybe you should stay home too.  It’s gonna draw a lot of attention, you suddenly growing eleven inches taller over the weekend.”

“Fourteen, actually,” she replied without batting an eye.  “And I’ll just say I hit some crazy growth spurt.  Sure, I’ll draw some attention, but what else are they gonna believe?  It’s not like I, you know, shrunk fourteen inches or anything.  That would definitely draw some attention …”

“Whatever,” Nick replied annoyedly.  But then his slow mind trundled through the arithmetic.  “Wait … what the hell do you mean, fourteen inches?  You’ve only gone from 5’4” to 6’3”.  That’s eleven.”

Michelle, with a patronizing smile, replied sarcastically, “Very good, Nicky.  You can subtract numbers in your head.”  Then, in a much sweeter tone, she explained, “You know how the clothes I got you were too small?”

“Yeah …”

“Well, I fixed the problem!  Now they should fit you just right.”

Nick squinted in confusion.  “You already went back to the store and exchanged my clothes?”

Without saying a word, Michelle giggled and headed for the kitchen, putting her book bag together.

Nick became suspicious.  He rose up from the couch and realized his boxers were no longer too tight.  He threw his shirt on and shorts and found that they fit almost perfectly!  But when he slid his watch on it felt unnaturally bulky and loose on his wrist.  “Michelle…?” he called out with growing consternation.

“Yeah?”

Nick sidestepped around the big couch – was it this big yesterday? – and stumbled towards the kitchen.  Somehow, it seemed farther away than it should have been.  He stepped through the doorway.  “Michelle, did you—“

He stopped dead in his tracks as Michelle’s towering form whooshed by, and instead of being eye-level with the top of her shoulders he was suddenly looking squarely into her exquisite cleavage.  “Wh-What the …” he stammered, at a loss for words.

Michelle, after passing him by, turned her head back and shot him a devilish smile, greatly enjoying his reaction.  “Sorry, Nick, I probably should have asked you first, but I decided it was easier to just slip some solution into your glass of water while you were sleeping, instead of going all the way back to the store and swapping your clothes.  So now you’re 5’4” and I’m 6’6”.  Hey, that’s your old height, isn’t it?”

Nick moved his jaw up and down but no sounds came out.  “Aww, I hope you’re not mad at me,” Michelle added with a hurt puppy look.  She slung her book bag over her shoulder, stepped up to him, and sighed empathically.  “You’ll be back to your old height soon, Nick.  Just tough it out until then, OK?”  Nick’s jaw was hanging open at this point.  Their height differential was almost twice what it was yesterday, and the sight of a girl so tall, imposing, … and beautiful, was more than his brain could process right now.

Michelle chuckled at his reaction and said, “Well, I gotta leave now, Nick.  We can talk about this later, if you want.”  She gestured toward the far side of the kitchen.  “If you’re hungry, there’s cereal up there in the cupboard.  Oh … if you can reach it, that is!”  She laughed and ruffled his hair playfully before turning around and heading out the front door.

Nick remained glued to his spot in the kitchen, his muscles refusing to cooperate as his mind tried to come to terms with what had just transpired.  Shamefully, instead of focusing on his own plight, his mind dwelled most on Michelle and how damned good she looked in her new clothes.

‘Wait a second … those clothes fit her really well – I mean REALLY well.  That means they must have been too small on her yesterday.  But why would she …”

Nick clenched his fists, his face reddening with anger.  “That BITCH!  She had planned to shrink me all along!”

 

Back to School by little mikey

The rest of Nick’s day went by quite uneventfully, considering it had started with him losing three inches of height.  Tuesday was even drearier.  He didn’t leave Michelle’s house even once, and she didn’t even get back from school until after dinner.  She said she had a “meeting” to go to of some sort, and that she would tell him about it later.  He thought this was kind of odd, but welcomed the chance to be apart from her for another couple hours.

And when Michelle did come home, they hardly spoke, with Michelle spending most of her time in the basement presumably working on her formula and writing up the report.  Nick had offered once to help, mostly out of boredom, but she refused, telling him, “No, I want an ‘A’ on this.  You would just screw it up.”

‘No skin off my back,’ he thought as he plopped back in front of the TV to pass the time.

His only other contact with the outside world came that evening when his mother called, sounding mildly worried about him going missing.  He told her the truth, or at least a small part of it, saying he was at his lab partner’s house working on their project day and night.  His mom sounded skeptical but said it was OK.  Fortunately for Nick, with him almost an adult and soon going off to college on his own, she had recently withdrawn his curfew and let him do pretty much whatever he wanted.

But what his mother said next surprised him: she and his father had apparently won a seven-day cruise out of the blue, just like that.  They had apparently just been informed that evening via telephone, yet the cruise was set to depart the following afternoon.  They had told her something about a last-minute change of plans, the original couple backing out and them needing a substitute – but the whole thing struck Nick as peculiar.  And yet, Nick soon realized this could work out perfectly for him – his parents would be off cruising the Bahamas, and by the time they returned Nick will have been returned to his normal self, never having seen him in his current condition.  It was almost too good to be true.

He saw Michelle just before bed and mentioned this news to her.  She just stared down at him, giving a little “hmph” and a shrug.  She seemed oddly unsurprised, though it was probably that she just didn’t care.

“It’ll be nice having them out of our hair this week,” she commented as she walked off down the hall.

“Yeah …” Nick said after her, scratching his chin perplexedly.  “Hey … um, what was that meeting for again, that you went to earlier?”

She must not have heard him, disappearing around the corner and closing her bedroom door to leave Nick standing in the living room in silence.

* * *

On Wednesday morning, though, Michelle hit him with some bad news.  “Mrs. Miller doesn’t like that you’ve been missing class.”

“Yeah, well, I don’t care what that old hag thinks,” Nick snorted, tired and grumpy, rolling over to go back to sleep on the couch.

“Well, you should, because our presentation is next Monday, and she said if you don’t show up to class until then, we’re getting an ‘F’ on our project.”

“What?  That’s bull.  She wouldn’t do that.”

He suddenly felt his whole body rotating as Michelle’s big hand reached down and rolled him toward her.  With an annoyed expression, she told him, “I am NOT going to let you jeopardize my grade in this class.  We’re leaving in 10 minutes.”  Her frighteningly large yet strikingly beautiful visage loomed over him, draped in her lustrous blonde hair.  His lungs stopped in mid-breath as a lump formed in his throat.  She didn’t have any makeup on yet, she wasn’t even dressed for school, just wearing a loose t-shirt and cotton shorts.  But she was still an absolute knockout, a pure, natural beauty that couldn’t be disguised.  One look at her long, lithe arms as they shook him awake, one stolen glance down the open neckline of her shirt to the large, firm, succulent wonders held in by her white lacy bra, was more than enough to overwhelm the senses and leave Nick yearning for a taste.

His window to desire suddenly closed as she rose to her full height, looming impossibly far above him as he lay prone on the couch.  “Nick!” she snapped, annoyed at his lack of movement.  Or did she also notice his true intentions?

He just blinked and stared up at her dumbly, mesmerized but also groggy from having just awoken.

“Hey, Earth to Nicky!  I’m talking to you!”  She waved her hand in front of his eyes as if to break his hypnosis.  “You’re getting up now, right?”

“Huh? … Oh, uh … fine, whatever.”

Michelle rolled her eyes and headed towards her room.  “You’d better be ready in, like, fifteen minutes, or I’m gonna be pissed,” she called over her shoulder.  Nick was focused less on her words than on the gentle sway of her ass as she walked out, but after taking a moment to collect himself he started getting himself ready for his big day.

They rode to school in silence.  Nick stole a few glances at Michelle as he drove, noting how a few dabs of makeup and a tight little blouse made her already stunning beauty all the more breathtaking.  But as they drew ever closer to school, a mounting sense of dread took hold of him, enough to put thoughts of Michelle’s long, sexy legs and tight miniskirt temporarily to the back of his mind.

His palms were already sweaty by the time he pulled into his parking spot, the color draining from his face.  “Umm … I think I’ll just drop you off and come back later for chemistry class,” he told Michelle waveringly.

“What, seriously?  Why not stay for the whole day?”

He cringed but had to admit, “I just … don’t really feel comfortable, is all.”

She leaned toward him, put a hand on his shoulder, and said sincerely, “Nick, there’s nothing to be afraid of, right?  You said it yourself: just because you’re littler now doesn’t mean your friends won’t still accept you as one of them.”

“Well … yeah, but …”

“Nick,” she interrupted, her tone suddenly stern.  “This is part of our project, to test the social effects of height change.”  She leaned her gorgeous face down close to his and brought her hand up behind his head, grasping his hair loosely in her fingers.  She said in a low, ominous voice, “You agreed to cooperate, remember?  I don’t want to have to remind you again.”  Nick felt her fingers slowly clench as she pulled his hair taut.  Then she gave a slight but sudden yank backwards, holding his head back just enough to keep him uncomfortable and tense.

He yelped, suddenly feeling weak and exposed.  They had been getting along so amicably of late that he had almost forgotten the dark, sinister side behind her pleasant exterior.  She increased the pressure on his scalp, her green eyes staring intensely into his with an overpowering force of will.

All his thoughts of resistance had vanished in an instant.  Nick gulped loudly, his eyes growing wide as the tension on his scalp continued to grow.  “Okay!!” he exclaimed, submitting to her will.

“That’s better,” she said with smug satisfaction, releasing his hair.  As she gathered her things, though, her mood became light and relaxed again, as if nothing had happened.  “Wanna head in separately?” she asked casually.  “You probably don’t want your friends to see you walking with someone like me, right?”

“Uh … sure, whatever,” Nick replied, trying his best to play it cool.  Michelle got out and went through the entrance, and once she was out of sight he took a deep breath and readied himself.  He looked down at his shirt and pants and was satisfied with his appearance.  “Here goes nothing,” he sighed.  As he began stepping one foot at a time toward the front entrance, he repeatedly told himself, ‘Everything is fine.  It’s not a big deal.  Everything is fine …’  His palms were cold and damp with sweat as he pulled the door open then summoned all his courage and stepped forward amidst the sea of students getting ready for class.

He hadn’t taken two steps when he began to hear gasps and whispered exclamations all around.  Those who were the first to notice him nudged their friends and pointed his way, and it wasn’t long before a tense silence filled the air around him.  His eyes darted side to side to find dozens of eyes staring back at him with varied levels of shock and awe.  Nick recognized many of their faces, though in the past he would have had to look down to meet their gazes, having been the tallest guy in the whole school.

But now he had to look up at most of the guys, and at least half the girls too.  Before, he had always felt … above everyone in a crowd, somehow superior to them by virtue of being able to look out over the sea of heads in all directions.  But now that he was just 5’4” he felt disenfranchised, mediocre, powerless; like trying to keep afloat amidst the high waves of a choppy sea.  And this feeling was only magnified tenfold by the oppressive silence and open stares of everyone around him.  He stumbled and felt like he was about to pass out but regained his balance at the last second and staggered hurriedly forward, like a leper or perhaps a madman, avoiding all eye contact by keeping his gaze down at the floor in front of him.  This was not going well.

He slammed right into a towering mass of muscle and bounced off, falling clumsily to the ground.  “Hey, watch it!” a familiar voice boomed.  Nick picked himself up as he heard a few scattered laughs behind him; no doubt there would have been many more laughs if the rest of the crowd wasn’t so stunned into silence.

Standing straight, he looked up to see whom he had bumped into: it was his friend Kyle, a teammate of his from the basketball team and his main workout buddy.  ‘Holy Christ, he’s huge,’ Nick thought with dismay.  Kyle was ‘only’ 6’2” and though he was pretty ripped Nick had always been bigger and stronger than him and so was never at all intimidated by Kyle’s size … until now.

“What the … Nick, is that you!??” Kyle asked in bewilderment.

“Hey … Yeah, it’s me,” Nick replied dismally.

“Jesus Christ, when—how—I mean, what the hell happened to you??”

With pain in his eyes, Nick told him, “It’s … a long story.”  In an attempt to downplay the situation, he added hastily, “But it’s not a big deal; I’m just not as tall as I was before, that’s all.”

Kyle would have continued with his line of questioning, but just then, to Nick’s relief, the first-period bell rang.  Still unsure how to react, Kyle replied, “That … sucks, man.  I’ll catch you later,” before heading off, looking back twice over his shoulder to make sure of what he had seen.

Nick would normally go to his locker before school, mostly to flirt with his girlfriend Cindy, but he now feared having anyone see him, especially her.  So he instead made a beeline for his first-period classroom, ignoring the lingering stares of the scattered crowd that always seemed to be lingering around him, like a swarm of flies hovering just out of reach.  Everyone made sure to keep a reasonable distance from him, as if they feared to catch whatever disease he had.

His first period started out as a living hell, a nonstop barrage of questioning and prying eyes.  Eventually, his teacher had the good sense to send him to the front office, and once he got there he was surprised to find that the principal seemed to be expecting him.  He pulled out from his desk a very official-looking doctor’s note, signed and sealed, which she said Michelle had brought in earlier.  The note – which Nick assumed to be forged – said that Michelle’s sudden 14-inch growth spurt was currently being examined but there was certainly no cause for alarm, and that another student had actually experienced shrinking but, again, they were certain his condition was under control and he could safely return to school while further testing was performed.  The note concluded by advising the utmost discretion, since unnecessary public attention would only interfere with the doctor’s work.

Though perhaps, maybe this was what her “secret meeting” had been about yesterday afternoon?  Maybe she had gone to a doctor and managed to get him to write up the note.  But wouldn’t the doctor have wanted to see Nick, too?  And why all the secrecy?

He remained uneasy about the whole situation – but at least, for now, the school administrators seemed to have fallen for it, and Nick wasn’t going to tell them otherwise since this cleared up what would have been a very sticky situation for him.  Since word of Nick’s incredible shrinking had undoubtedly already spread like a wildfire through the whole school anyway, the principal decided to make an official announcement over the intercom explaining Nick’s situation and imploring everyone to treat him like normal, and also to avoid spreading the story around town to prevent unwanted attention.  While this announcement by no means stopped people from gawking at Nick, it at least obviated most of the endless barrage of questions directed at him by his teachers, and the rest of his classes that day proceeded with an uneasy air of normalcy.

He didn’t see Cindy at all in the hallways, nor were any of his best friends hanging out in their usual spot between classes, something that he found most peculiar.  Lunchtime rolled around, and despite his apprehension Nick decided to man up and join his friends like always, hoping to diffuse the tension quickly and move past it.  After getting his food, he walked up to his usual table and saw that Kyle was the first one there.  “Hey, dude,” Nick said as casually as possible as he sat opposite to him.

Kyle was again startled by his appearance but managed to respond, “Hey.”  Since neither of them knew what to say after that they began picking at their food in awkward silence.

After a minute or so, Nick chimed in, “So, where is everybody?”  Normally most of his friends would have been at the table by then.

“Uh … I dunno,” Kyle replied, keeping his eyes down on his meal.  Just then, Nick saw Tracy and Hillary, two cute chicks who were regulars at his table, suddenly stop in their tracks as they were approaching.  Tracy whispered something into Hillary’s ear and gestured in his direction, and they covered their mouths in embarrassed astonishment as they gawked at Nick, seeing him in the flesh for the first time that day.  Nick pretended not to see them.  He heard someone hiss, “Tracy!” in a loud whisper, and the two of them changed their bearing and headed for a table farther down.

Nick was just about to turn to his buddy Kyle and say what bitches they were for ditching him like that – being so non-subtle about it, too.  But to Nick’s horror he watched Kyle quickly stand up and mumble, “I have to … uh … get something from my locker … before class starts.”  He hurriedly walked away.  Again, Nick pretended not to notice as he watched Kyle take a circuitous path around the cafeteria, eventually plopping down at what Nick figured must be the same table where Tracy and Hillary had sat.

Nick wasn’t sure quite what to make of this.  It was all too clear that his ‘friends’ were avoiding him.  ‘And what kind of friends are they?’ he lamented.  ‘Abandoning me at a time like this …’  Soon his anger overcame his sorrow, and he decided to confront them all, confident that if they saw he was still the exact same guy he always was (albeit 14 inches shorter) they would get over it and accept him back into their group.

He stood up and looked across the cafeteria.  Indeed, all 7 of his usual lunch mates, every last one of them, had migrated to the same table to get away from him.  He stormed forward, ignoring the rude stares of those nearby, and stepped up to their table.

“Hey, buddies,” Nick said, with biting sarcasm.  “Looking for me?”  Turning to Kyle, he added, “Did you get what you needed from your locker, Kyle?”

As his piercing stare moved about the table, each of them in turn averted their eyes and grew red in the face.  No one said a word, so Nick took control of the situation and told them, “Look, guys, I know this is awkward for all of us, but though I may be shorter than you’re used to, I’m still the same old guy you’ve always known.”  Another heavy silence ensued.  More urgently, Nick added, “Come on guys, this is ridiculous!  Just give me a chance.  You’ll see.”  Seeing that there was room for one more in between Kyle and Hillary, Nick tapped her shoulder and asked impatiently, “So are you gonna let me sit down now or what?”  Hillary lowered her eyes regretfully but didn’t budge.  “Seriously, come on,” Nick snapped, starting to get pissed.

Kyle hesitated at first but finally spoke up, “Um, actually, Nick, we’re kinda … waiting for someone else.”

“Huh?” Nick replied, looking around the table and counting the usual number: 7 of them plus Nick, just enough to fill the booth.  “What do you mean?  Everyone’s here.  Now slide over already.”

“Well, uh … we kinda sorta told her she could sit with us today,” Kyle replied embarrassedly.

Surprised, Nick asked, “Her?  Who?”

“Well, she’s, uh … Oh, here she is right now.”  Kyle looked past Nick’s head, then his gaze slowly rose higher and higher.  Nick heard the loud, heavy ‘click, clack’ of heels approaching from behind.

“Hey, guys, did you save me a seat?” a familiar voice called out above him.  Nick froze.  He already knew who it was, without having to turn around.

“Hey, Michelle!” Nick’s friends called out cheerfully.  “There’s a spot here for you,” Kyle told her as Hillary promptly made room next to her in the booth.  A large hand fell heavily on Nick’s shoulder as Michelle stepped around him to engage her new friends.  Nick craned his neck to see the bottom of her chin as she went past.  Then his view was suddenly engulfed by the ample swell of her bosom as it swung by barely an inch above his eyes, filling his nostrils with their lovely scent in the process.

Nick was absolutely floored by the sheer size of not just her breasts, but her arms, her hips, her shoulders, her face … every single part of her had been magnified to almost terrifying proportions, especially from his own diminutive perspective.  He had forgotten how big she was.  Most kids he had seen that day had made him feel small and self-conscious, but standing so close to Michelle now made him feel utterly puny and insignificant.  She hadn’t even bothered to look down and acknowledge Nick’s presence, sidestepping him like just another stump in her way.  And then it dawned on Nick that he used to be just as tall as she is now … and he used to treat people like Michelle with no less disregard than she was now showing him.

“Oh my gosh, guys,” Michelle told the table eagerly.  “You won’t believe what happened to me in second period!”

“What?” they all responded, eagerly focusing their attention on the lively new member of their social group.

But before Michelle could begin, she heard a voice yelling at her from below, “What the hell is this!?  What do you think you’re doing, Michelle!?”

The eight of them fell silent as they turned their annoyed gazes to him.  Nick sneered up at Michelle and added aggressively, “That’s MY seat, Michelle.  You can’t sit there.”

Michelle stared down at him blankly, but Kyle reluctantly chimed in, “Sorry, bro, but … there’s not really any more room for you here.”

Nick blew a fuse.  “Shut up, Kyle,” he snapped.  Turning back to Michelle, he commanded, “This isn’t what we agreed on, Michelle.  Get up, NOW.”

In the past, when they were all on his side, such a display of force would have commanded respect, even admiration, for his confidence and machismo.  But from the sour expressions on their faces, Nick realized he had only succeeded in turning his friends even more against him.

“You know him, Michelle?” Tracy asked.

Michelle pretended that she didn’t know him personally.  “Hey, yeah, you’re the kid who shrunk, right?”  Without skipping a beat, she added, “Well, that’s no reason to be SHORT with me.”  The entire table burst out laughing.

“Yeah, GROW up,” Hillary added.  The laughter reached a fever pitch, and suddenly the whole table seemed more relaxed now that Michelle had found a way to dispel their nervous tension at Nick’s expense, all the while solidifying her own position as the new center of their group.

Michelle slid into the open seat next to Hillary.  Nick stood in humiliation as their laughter eventually died down and they listened intently to Michelle tell her story, all of them completely ignoring Nick as if he didn’t exist.  He wanted to say something … but he knew he had been defeated this round.  He was sure his friends would come around eventually; they just needed time.

But that sentiment did nothing to quell his emotions in the present.  Nick Avery—strong, invincible Nick Avery – felt tears begin to form in his eyes.  He knew he had to get away from this group of assholes before he really started to make a scene.

Nick stumbled backwards and shuffled away in defeat, hiding his eyes as best he could.  He couldn’t believe they were treating him like this – or that they had forgotten how much of an annoying BITCH Michelle was!  Could they really just change their mind about her, just like that?

Knowing there must have been many leering eyes on him, he did what he could to regain his composure as he searched for an empty table.

No tables were completely vacant.  He chose the nearest one with just a single occupant, an overweight, acne-riddled kid with dorky glasses, and he asked him if he could sit there.

“Go away,” the nerd replied meanly.

“Come on, dude, just let me sit.”

“Hey!” the kid exclaimed, a look of recognition crossing his face.  “I remember you,” he said accusatorily.  “You always used to shove me for the fun of it when I passed you in the hallway.  Screw you, prick.”  Nick couldn’t quite remember this specific nerd, but then again, he had shoved more nerds over the years than he could count.

Nick wasn’t one to let others tell him what to do – well, except for his embarrassing defeat a moment ago – so he decided to just try and sit down anyway.  But the nerd quickly stood and shoved him back with far more force than Nick had anticipated.  As Nick staggered back several paces, he realized that this kid was now a good six inches taller than him.  And though the nerd looked like he had never lifted a weight in his life, he was clearly more than strong enough to push Nick around now.  Nick had been in many physical confrontations, mostly involving him bullying others, but he had never backed down from anybody, ever.

Until now, that is.  He stumbled backwards, his face red with embarrassment and fright.  He managed to escape, but not before the nerd swiped his fries and drink as a toll.

Hearing snickers from nearby tables, he sulked away from the terrifying ‘bully’ and searched for another table.  But all the cool kids were sitting eight to a table, and the tables with empty seats were occupied by the lower caste of the high school which, as he quickly realized, hated his guts.  It wasn’t surprising, really – he had taken pride in building his reputation as a bully, mocking them whenever possible to win himself points with the ‘in-crowd’.  But now the tables had turned, and even the smallest and weakest among them were capable of revenge.

He slunk listlessly from table to table, shying away from all eye contact, until finally the bell rang, meaning there were 5 minutes until the next period started.  As the residents of a nearby table got up and left, Nick quickly sat down and stuffed his face with his now-cold food before shuffling off to class.

The events of that lunch period, though, seemed to spark a school-wide phenomenon; everyone saw how Nick was rejected by the cool crowd and pushed around by the nerd, and many, many students wanted to join in the fun as well.  The shocked embarrassment that they had felt that morning had worn off, with many of them feeling free to openly snicker and mock him.

What’s worse, whenever he walked down the hallway he was constantly assaulted by shoulder after shoulder as they were intentionally thrust in his way, to the amusement of all.  Nick felt like a human pinball as he was jostled about by everyone: the cool kids finding it fun to pick on him, and the non-cool kids exacting some revenge for the many wrongs he had committed over the years.  He had instantly plummeted from top of the social food chain to the most despised kid in the entire school and the butt of every joke.

Seemingly the only person in the whole school who didn’t join in the fun was Cindy, his girlfriend, whom he surprisingly hadn’t seen all day.  Nick knew she must have been avoiding him on purpose, but he remained hopeful that, once she was able to cope with the shock of seeing her boyfriend much shorter than her now, she would be the one person who could understand his pain and show compassion.  He had to hope.

When the final bell rang he literally sprinted out of school and entered the relative safety of his SUV.  He strongly considered leaving immediately but wisely decided to wait for Michelle.  He would have a few choice words when she got there, though.

Nick saw her emerge from the front door, but she took her sweet old time, chatting away with her new friends for at least 10 minutes.  As students streamed by his car and giggled as they saw him sitting there, he wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of there, but he also did not want to step out of his car again.  So, he was forced to wait at Michelle’s convenience.

While he waited, he tried calling Cindy.  But it went straight to voicemail.  Nick shook his head worriedly.  She ALWAYS answers her phone when he calls.  Hopefully this was just a fluke and she would return the call shortly.

Meanwhile, he saw Michelle finally approaching the car.  When she got in, he laid into her good.  “What the fuck was that about!??  How DARE you interfere with MY life and try to steal MY friends away!!”

She maintained a pleasant smile during his little tirade, and when he was done she shrugged and told him lightly, “I don’t see what the big deal is.  It wasn’t my doing; they’re the ones who invited me to their group.”

“Oh, how convenient,” Nick sneered sarcastically.  “Of all the people you could have hung out with, you just happened to join MY group of friends.  And you didn’t even lift a finger when they kicked me out!”

She gave a short laugh and replied, “Maybe they wouldn’t have if you weren’t acting like a jerk.  Seriously, you were such an asshole at lunch.  And you’re still acting like one, to be honest.”  Her haughty tone as she scolded him was really getting under Nick’s skin, but he decided to wait until they got to the house before setting her straight.

Having had time to plan his speech in the car, once they stepped through the door Nick got right down to it.  “Michelle, you listen to me and you listen good.”  She had been on her way to her bedroom but slowly turned in the doorframe and listened casually from across the kitchen, an infuriating smirk on her lips.

“I’m only going to tell you once,” Nick bellowed.  “STAY AWAY from my friends.  You hear me??  I don’t know what kind of crazy potion you conjured up to get people to like you and turn against me, but you’ve crossed the line.”

To Nick, it seemed that her eyes suddenly lit up with fiery defiance, perhaps the manifestation of a growing anger from years of being relentlessly being picked on by the ‘cool’ kids, ready to exact revenge on him now that their roles were reversed.  “You really don’t get it, do you?” she sneered, her tone betraying years of pent-up bitterness and hatred.  Nick’s resolve began to falter under her stare.

But, fortunately, this anger quickly dissipated into a calm confidence as she shrugged her shoulders and replied, “Hmph.  I don’t have to listen to anything you say anymore.”  She turned and stepped out of the kitchen.

Nick’s own anger boiled over after she said this, and with clenched fists he stomped after her and yelled, “What the hell do you mean, ‘you don’t have to listen to me’??  Bitch, GET BACK HERE!!”  She didn’t stop, so Nick lunged forward and shoved her hard in the back.

With lightning speed, Michelle whirled around and shoved him back so hard he toppled right to the floor.  It took him a second to realize what had just happened, but like a man possessed he immediately hopped back to his feet and went at her again.  But he quickly regretted it, as Michelle effortlessly deflected his feeble shove, held his wrists, and loomed terrifyingly high above him, glaring down into his eyes with deadly conviction.

“I don’t have to listen to a damned thing you say,” she snarled, shoving him again with overwhelming force.  He staggered back but managed to stay on his feet, until she laid yet another shove into his chest.  “You know why?  Because I’m the coolest fucking kid in the whole school now, and you’re just a lowly runt.”  She shoved him back against the wall and held him there with one arm, a haughty sneer crossing her lips.  “And you should consider yourself lucky if a girl like me even acknowledges your existence, you puny little worm.”

Nick’s eyes went wide with terror as he struggled futilely to move her hand from his chest. As Michelle increased the pressure, compressing his rib cage painfully, he remembered all-too-well the terrible agony he had endured at her hands last weekend.  He quailed in fear as he realized how much shit he had gotten himself into.  “Please don’t hurt me!!” he blurted suddenly, his anger having completely dissolved into terror.

A sly, victorious smirk formed on her lips as she put one hand on her hip while holding him in place with the other.  “Oh?” she inquired, regarding him with supreme condescension.  “Why shouldn’t I?”

“Because I’m sorry!” his trembling voice exclaimed.

“Sorry for what?”

“For yelling at you and calling you a bitch!”

Nick held his breath for several excruciating seconds as Michelle peered down at him viciously.  But, to his relief, she stepped back, released his chest, sneered, “You’re not even worth the effort.  So pathetic …” and strutted to her room.

 

The Agreement by little mikey

It took Nick a good 15 minutes to regain his composure, taking a seat at the kitchen table to relieve his wobbly legs.  Then he got to thinking about his situation, and he realized that she was right – sure, she didn’t have to be such a bitch about it, but the cold, hard truth was that he had no hope of regaining his social status on his own; the only possible way was for her to help him.  Thinking that if he could just convince Michelle to let him back in to his group, then he could much more easily make it through the rest of the week, until she returned him to his normal height after the science project was over.  And then, he though with great satisfaction, he would be back on top and she would pay dearly for what she’s done.

He pulled himself together and went to Michelle’s door to plead for her help.  He knocked, but she simply told him to go away.  So, in an effort to win her good graces, he decided to make dinner.  To be honest, he was a lousy cook, and the best he could come up with was spaghetti and meatballs, sans meatballs.  But he hoped it would at least be a step in the right direction.

She came out just as dinner was ready.  “What’s that smell?  Are you cooking something?”  She walked into the kitchen, saw the pasta sitting on the stove, and frowned disapprovingly.

Not wanting to lose his window of opportunity, Nick chimed in, “I just wanted to make you dinner to show how sorry I am, Michelle,” sounding as nice as he possibly could.  “By the way,” he added casually, “I’d like to make you a deal: you’re welcome to hang out with my friends, as long as you don’t mind … um … helping convince them to let me back in the group too??”

“No.”

“Please!?  Just for the rest of the week??”

“Fuck off.”

Jesus, why did she have to be like this?  He tried not to sound desperate, but with little success.  “I promise I won’t be such an … an asshole anymore.  And I won’t try to take control of the group or anything.  Really, you’ll hardly notice I’m even there.”

She sighed in annoyance and repeated, “No,” starting to walk past him.

As she stepped beside him, though, Nick tried to stop her by reaching up and grabbing her elbow, at shoulder height to him.  She withdrew her arm quickly, as if touched by a leper, but nonetheless Nick begged, “I’ll do anything you want, Michelle!  Just please let me hang out with my friends again.”

Her eyebrows raised as she looked down at him over her shoulder.  “ANYTHING I want?”

“Yes,” he replied, nodding eagerly.

“Anything,” she repeated, and Nick nodded again.  “Hmm …”  She stroked her chin thoughtfully.  “I really shouldn’t be seen with you in public, unless …”

“Unless what?” Nick asked eagerly.

She flashed a wide grin as a light bulb went off in her head.  “I’ll make YOU a deal, Nicky.  I will let you hang out with me and my new friends, but only if you … do things for me.”

Her tone sounded ominous to Nick.  “What things?” he asked hesitantly.

“Well …”  A cruel smile crossed her lips.  “I’ll be honest with you, Nicky.  Really, the only POSSIBLE way that I would let a lowlife like you anywhere near me is if you, oh, let’s see … carried my books for me, opened doors for me, got my lunch for me, and, oh, whatever else I ask.  Just some simple little things like that to show that you know your place—beneath me.  If you can just do that for me, I’ll let you follow me around whenever you want.”

He gasped up at her in shock at what she wanted him to do.  His gut reaction was, ‘Hell No!’, but then he got to thinking whether this might actually be better for him; he hoped that other kids would at least see he was with Michelle and company and would keep a respectful distance, if not look up to him again.  But was it worth trading one humiliation for another?  To be, for lack of a better word, Michelle’s bitch?

No.  It wasn’t worth it, he decided.  He would retain his dignity, even if it made for a rough week of school.  But he was just about to refuse Michelle’s offer when she leaned in closer and wrapped her hand around the back of his head, stroking his hair gently.  He managed to keep his eyes looking up at hers for the most part, though not without a few instinctive glances at her more-than-adequate bosom on display mere inches from his face.

In a soft voice with a sinister undertone, Michelle told him, “Just so you know, Nicky, if you choose not to be nice and help me with things, I’ll have to be a bit … mean to you from time to time.  Nothing personal; that’s just how things work, you know.  Being the most popular kid in school, I’ll be forced to put you through some pretty embarrassing moments.  And I’m going to have to make sure as many people are around to see it as possible …”  Nick gulped loudly as he squirmed under her intense stare, his legs beginning to shake uncontrollably.  Then, even more ominously, Michelle added, “Of course, I can only get away with so much at school.  But who knows what I might do to you, all alone in my house with no one to help you …”

“Okay!!!” Nick blurted out, fearing that he might not make it to next week otherwise.  “I’ll do whatever you want!”

Michelle withdrew her hand and took a step back, admiring the terrified look she had put on her little lab partner’s face.  “It’s a deal,” she announced with satisfaction.  “So, first order of business: get me some dinner.”

“Y-Yes, Michelle,” he stammered, rushing to the stove to serve her spaghetti.

But he stopped when she said, “I don’t want that.  Get me some Subway.  Footlong turkey, with everything.  Oh, except pickles.  And not too many tomatoes.”

“Uh .. OK.  Should I use your credit card, or …?”  Michelle snorted derisively and stared back at him.  Getting the hint, Nick replied, “Oh, OK, I’ll pay for this one,” trying to sound gracious.

“Whatever, just hurry back.  I’m hungry.”

“Got it,” he replied, quickly grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

It was a rather long drive, especially with the heavy traffic, but he finally made it back and handed her the sub.  “Took you long enough,” she chided.  Nick didn’t risk defending himself.

He sat and watched her eat in silence, ignoring his presence altogether.  ‘You bitch…’ he thought silently.  ‘What, are you suddenly too good to even look at me?  Not even a simple ‘thank you’ for running all the way across town to get you a stupid sandwich??  If you think Nick Avery is gonna put up with that shit, you’ve got another thing comin’, babe.’  In his imagination, he saw himself standing tall and proud, ripping that sandwich from her hands and giving one good, hard slap across the face, beating her back into submission where she belonged.  Glancing at her newly-voluptuous body, he realized that he sure wouldn’t mind finishing what he had started when he had her pinned nearby on the floor of her living room.  ‘Yeah,’ he thought cockily, ‘your curvy little body would make for one nice, sweet little conquest, and I wouldn’t even—‘

“Hey, get me a napkin,” she declared, snapping him out of his wistful daydream.  The illusion suddenly vanished, and he remembered the situation.

“Oh … sure, Michelle.”  He hopped to his feet and fetched a napkin to set quickly in front of her.  “Anything else?” he asked in a very whipped voice.  She didn’t respond in the slightest.  After a pause, Nick added, “I’ll … be in the other room if you need anything.”  Still no response.  He shuffled off, and once she was out of sight he began cursing himself violently under his breath.  ‘What the fuck happened??  How can you be such a pussy!’  A terrible rage built inside his chest … yet he knew he couldn’t fight her, not anymore.  Michelle had made it perfectly clear what the consequences of reneging on their ‘agreement’ would be, so, like it or not, he would have to tough it out for the rest of the week.  Nick released a miserable grunt of frustration and pounded his fist into the wall beside him.  “Oww, damn!” he exclaimed, plopping down on the couch to nurse his hand amidst his pain and despair.

After dinner, surprise surprise, Michelle called him into the kitchen with more bad news.  “Soooo, Nicky, I was thinking …” She strutted up to him, her towering body blocking the ceiling light behind her and casting a shadow upon Nick’s body below.  “You know how I said I could get you into my group of friends …?”

“Yeah,” he replied apprehensively, finding her shadowed eyes hard to read.

“Well, here’s the thing: I’m new to the group, you know, and it’s kinda a lot to ask of them, since of course they absolutely loathe you now.  Can’t say I blame them, by the way.”  Nick grimaced, not liking where this was going.  Michelle sighed and continued, “I mean, sure, I’m already pretty good looking and popular, though … it might not be enough.  But if I were maybe just a little bit taller, and better looking, then, well, I would be even more popular, and then I just know that I wouldn’t have any trouble at all changing their minds …”

Nick was a bit slow on the uptake, but he soon realized what she was suggesting.  “No, no, please, not that …” he pleaded abjectly, backing away from her into the light.

Michelle chuckled and matched his stride easily.  “Oh, come on, little fella, no one will notice if you’re just a few inches shorter …”

“No!” he exclaimed.  “The deal’s off!  I don’t care if I can’t join your group; I will NOT let you shrink me again!!”  He tried to sound as authoritative as possible, but meanwhile he had backed into the corner wall of the kitchen, with nowhere to run.

“Tsk, tsk,” she admonished, wagging a finger at him.  “You agreed to do what I tell you, and there’s no backing out now.”  Nick made a frantic lunge to the side but Michelle caught his arm and restrained him.  She wasn’t all that much stronger than him yet, but still enough that she could easily keep hold.  “Come along, Nicky; let’s continue our lab experiment downstairs …”

She began hauling him towards the staircase but not without him making it difficult.  Finally she stopped and, realizing she might have some difficulty forcing him to drink downstairs, she bent down and whispered in his ear, “OK then, have it your way.  After I’m through with you tonight, tomorrow I’m going to drag you into the middle of the school, pull down your pants, and spank you in front of the whole student body.”

Almost instantaneously, Nick’s body went limp as he submitted to her will, believing that she would carry out her threat and realizing the folly of resisting her any further.  He allowed himself to be herded downstairs and waited silently as Michelle prepared the solution.

She took a swig and handed him the flask, with about the same amount of liquid as before, though of a slightly darker hue.  He hesitated, but one small, threatening movement from Michelle was enough to get him going.  He closed his eyes in resignation and drank the heavy concoction then hung his head in shame.

“Cool,” Michelle said as she took the empty flask from his hand.  Then she waved at him dismissively and said, “I have to document this for our project, so just, like, stand in a corner or something so you don’t get in my way.”

Nick trudged sadly to the nearest wall and slumped against it.  Within minutes he was already feeling the signs of change: his belt was looser, his pants hung down to the floor, and he definitely felt even weaker and more impotent than before.

It wasn’t long before he noticed changes in her, too: jaw-dropping changes, not so much in her height as in her figure.  With each passing moment her already satisfying curves seemed that much more bodacious and sexy; her child-bearing hips flared out more and more, her cute little butt slowly stretching out the seat of her pants as the denim groaned in response.  And, what used to be perky B-cups slowly expanded before his eyes into C-cups, then blossoming into very healthy D’s.    Nick became completely enraptured as Michelle’s already fantastic body developed far beyond what most girls ever would over their whole lives, in the span of just ten minutes.

His pulse quickened, and he felt that familiar stirring in his pants as he watched her every movement from across the room.  He nearly lost it when she undid several more buttons on her blouse, out of necessity, exposing a gut-wrenching display of cleavage spilling out of her undersized bra.  She remained focused on her work, seemingly oblivious to the effect her body was having on Nick.

After 15 minutes had passed, Michelle announced, “OK, the changes should be finished now.  Get over here so I can record your height.”

‘Jesus,’ he thought, ‘even her voice is sexier.’

He stood up and walked forward, his knees trembling more and more as he approached her, able with each step to better appreciate her beauty as she filled his vision.  He involuntarily muttered, “Oh god …” as he stood in front of her, his eyes now barely level with the underside of her bountiful chest, even though she had taken her heels off.  He couldn’t keep his eyes from wandering hungrily over her enormous features which simply oozed sexuality from every pore of her body, seeming more fit for a goddess in heaven than a mortal woman.

“Hey, eyes up here,” she snapped.  He immediately raised his gaze to meet her stare.  “You don’t get to look at me like that, little piggy.  Got it?”  Nick nodded nervously.  She then led him to the wall and set up her camera for another photo.  It took all of his willpower to keep his eyes off her as she walked up next to him and faced the camera.

Click.  Michelle strolled forward, and Nick followed along to check out the photo.  “Damn, I look incredible!!” she exclaimed.

Nick was speechless.  His brain just couldn’t reconcile the staggering difference in their heights, seen even more starkly than ever from an outside perspective.  Nick hardly even resembled the tall, strapping young man he always was; the person in the picture looked far more like a small child standing next to his beautiful mommy or sister.  But God, what beauty …

Nick gathered his wits enough to look up and sheepishly tell her, truthfully, “Yeah, you do look amazing, Michelle.”

“Shut up, Nicky,” she scolded as she wrote down their new heights in her lab notebook: ‘Michelle: 6’7”, Nicky: 5’0”.’

Nick’s eyes went wide.  “Wh-What??  That c-can’t be right!  How could I have shrunk FOUR inches, when you only gained one!?”

Michelle snorted.  “Well, looks like you still got those basic arithmetic skills, eh?  But yeah, maybe I didn’t mention this … I decided to try another formula.  It’s far more complicated than you could understand, of course, but in layman’s terms, instead of converting all of your inches lost into my inches gained, I’m now diverting most of the effect towards physical development.  I know you’ve already noticed this aspect”—Nick lowered his beet-red face in shame—“and I’m quite happy with the results myself.”  She admired her form in the photo some more.

Then, turning her gaze down to Nick and flashing a mirthful smile, she added, “Of course, four inches wasn’t all you just lost.  After giving me so much trouble pulling you down here, I took the liberty of adding in an extra dose of that muscle-depleting agent again.”

Startled, Nick looked down and patted his chest and arms.  With horror, he discovered that his muscles were undoubtedly even softer and leaner than they already were.  He fought back the urge to cry.  When he had felt enough of his wimpy body and finally raised his eyes to Michelle again, he realized that she had been staring at him the whole time, watching him with an unsettlingly smug smirk that sent icy shivers down his spine.  He immediately stepped back and turned away to relieve his discomfort.

Michelle giggled while finishing the last few entries in her lab notebook, telling him offhandedly, “It really is your own fault, you know.  You need to learn to stop trying to fight me so much.”

She snapped the cap back onto her pen, closed her notebook, and stepped toward Nick who was still sulking in the corner.  He cowered even more as she approached.

“Now,” she said brusquely, “give me your credit card.”

“Huh!?  No! … Why?” he said apprehensively.

“Duh, Nicky.  I need new clothes at the mall.  Now, hand it over.”  She put one hand on her hip in a dominant fashion as she held her other hand open for Nick to put his card in.

He was feeling cornered, standing in the back corner of the basement with Michelle blocking his only way out.  “Um … I really don’t think that’s a good idea,” he told her cautiously.

“Don’t be like that, Nicky.  You know I of all people can’t show up to school tomorrow with clothes that don’t fit.  Besides, aren’t your parents, like, rich or something?  I’m sure you can afford it.”

“Well, yeah I guess they are, but they don’t give me much allowance and my credit card is for emergency use only.”

“Well duh, this IS an emergency, stupid.  Come on, I don’t have all day.”  She snapped her fingers impatiently.  When he didn’t comply, she slowly stepped forward, one foot after the other, stopping within mere inches of Nick’s diminutive form.  With a smug expression, she began playfully poking and squeezing his arm, then his chest, in her impossibly large, strong hands.  Each time she squeezed his muscles she giggled, emphasizing his recently atrophied musculature.

Nick immediately got the point.  Even her slender, feminine arms made his look puny by comparison.  And she was standing so close that he could see nothing but her flat abs, tapered hips, and looming melons.  His libido began to kick into gear, defying his biting hatred for Michelle.  Full of self-loathing, he put an end to the humiliation by declaring, “OK! … You can borrow it.”

She pulled her hand away and he quickly retreated a step to regain a bit of composure.  Pulling his credit card from his wallet, he momentarily held it away from her as she reached down for it.  “Just don’t spend too much, OK?” he said in as authoritative a voice as he could manage.  “Seriously, Michelle, my parents get really, really pissed when I put a lot on the card.”  She reached again for it but Nick extended his hand back further behind his back.  “Promise?”

Michelle laughed lightly and swooped forward.  She grabbed his shoulder with one hand to hold his body still as she used her other arm to outreach him and snag the card with ease.  As she pulled it away from him, Nick quickly leapt up to get it back, but Michelle simply raised her arm just above her head and held it out of his reach.  He gathered his strength for one mighty lunge, but this time Michelle used her hand on his shoulder to easily hold him down.  He couldn’t even leave the ground as he flailed helplessly for the card, being held tauntingly by Michelle mere inches above his hands.

He felt exactly like a kindergartener who had his lollipop stolen by a third-grade bully, and it took considerable effort on his part to avoid crying like a kindergartener too.  He continued his struggles valiantly, but Michelle with a wide grin used her arm to begin jostling his body rapidly from side to side, and quickly he forgot all about the card as he just tried to keep his balance.  He let out a frustrated grunt but looked up to find her giggling at him; it was all just a game to her.  After another angry grunt his resistance finally began to fade.

“OK, you can have it, but I’m begging you: no more than a hundred dollars, OK?  You don’t know my parents; they’ll freakin’ kill me!”

“Hmph.  Don’t see how that’s my problem.”  She let Nick go and put his credit card in her purse.

“But Michelle, I—“

“Will you quit whining already?  God, you’re annoying.”

“But—“

Her face turned menacing.  “Shut the hell up!!” she said with such sudden force that he immediately went silent with fear.  “Keys,” she added coldly, and Nick fumbled in his pocket before his trembling hands gave her the keys to his Escalade.  Michelle took them and marched up the stairs, changed into a looser-fitting outfit, and headed for the front door, only pausing to yell down at him, “Make yourself useful and clean up around here, will you!?”  She slammed the door shut, leaving Nick shaken and distressed at the latest turn of events.  He could scarcely believe how easily she had overwhelmed his pathetic efforts to maintain any sense of control.

He spent the next couple hours doing the dishes and tidying up basically the entire house, except her bedroom which he figured he was not allowed to enter.  She returned home several hours later with several bags of clothes in her hands.  As she walked by the couch she flicked his credit card onto his lap before heading to her room.

“Um, Michelle, how much did you spend?” he asked nervously.  It certainly looked like more than a hundred dollars’ worth in those bags.  But she simply ignored him and spent the rest of the night in her room.

As much fear and hatred as he held for her, a part of him was still quite disappointed that she hadn’t been sporting one of her sexy new outfits, instead wearing the loose T-shirt she had put on just before leaving.  He felt an irresistible attraction to her now, and, despite it all, a part of him was actually looking forward to hanging out with her and her friends tomorrow at school, despite whatever demeaning tasks he would have to perform.

 

The Test of Loyalty by little mikey

Nick was up first the next morning, sitting at the kitchen table slowly poking at his bowl of oatmeal with a spoon and dreading the day ahead.  But at least this time he had the agreement with Michelle, and this gave him a small glimmer of hope.

He heard movement from down the hallway.  His ears pricked up, and his eyes watched the doorway like a hawk.  When she finally emerged, Nick gasped softly.  Michelle was looking absolutely INCREDIBLE that morning.  Everything about her was a symbol of perfection, from her long, slender legs standing atop cute black 4-inch high heels and covered in black spandex leggings, to the sexy purple button-down shirt enclosed by a thin belt about the waist and unbuttoned more than enough to reveal her ample cleavage, to her flowing blonde hair and the stunning facial features of a supermodel.  “Holy Shit …” Nick muttered under his breath, hopefully not so loud that Michelle could hear.

Nick for some reason felt the need to rise to his feet, as if honoring her presence.  “G-Good m-morning, Michelle,” he stammered, blushing.  “Y-You look really nice.”

“I know,” she replied haughtily, her towering figure gliding right past him, dwarfing him more than ever thanks to her 4-inch heels.   Without another word, she sat down at the table and poured herself a bowl of cereal.

Nick climbed into his chair across from her and stared at her dumbly.  He badly wanted to get on Michelle’s good side, but all he could think to say was, “So … nice day today, huh?”

Michelle frowned and replied, “You know what?  I don’t really want to hear you talk right now.”

“Oh … sorry,” he whispered apologetically, falling into a glum silence for the rest of the meal.

Once Michelle was done eating, Nick graciously took her bowl to the sink and started washing it, although this didn’t elicit any praise from her.  But Nick gave a yelp of surprise when, a few seconds later, she stepped up to the sink and reached carelessly over Nick’s left shoulder to refill her glass of water.  He was immediately aware of her left thigh and hip suddenly pressed rather roughly against the length of his back, pinning him lightly but awkwardly against the edge of the sink as she waited for the glass to fill.

He didn’t know what to make of this, but he was just about to say something when she leaned down even further to turn off the faucet with her right hand, which incidentally brought the weight of her ample breasts down to squish delicately against the top of his head for the briefest of moments before pulling away.

Nick let out an involuntary squeak as his body jolted in shock.  “Oh god …” he muttered, barely above a whisper, his hand reaching up to touch the top of the head as he imagined her bosom still hanging there.  But, when he turned around, he found Michelle already standing a few feet away, calmly drinking from her glass while idly gazing out the window above Nick’s head, either not noticing or not caring about Nick’s wide-eyed reaction to her brusque touching.

“So, Nicky…” she said casually, swishing her drink around in her glass between swigs.  “You know, with my new status and all, I really can’t be seen getting a ride to school from you.”

Nick blinked, his mind still befogged.  “Uh … OK, but how will you—“

“I’ll just take your car.  I still have your keys, anyway.  I’m sure you can find another way there.”

“Huh?  What about me?”  Michelle shrugged unconcernedly and took another gulp of water.  Growing increasingly upset, Nick demanded, “But why can’t I drop you off on a side street so no one sees?”  Seeing her frown, he hastily added, “Or you could drop me off and then pull into school by yourself.”

His eyes tried to reason with hers, but she returned a disinterested, superior glance and replied, “Nah.  I’ll just drive myself.  Just get one of your friends to take you.”

Nick fell silent, lowering his eyes to the floor.  They both knew that wasn’t an option for him anymore.  He looked up again to find a mischievous smirk on her lips.  “On second thought,” she told him wryly, “you might have to take the bus, which will get here in”—she looked at the clock—“Oh, whoops.”  She laughed heartily.  “Looks like you already missed it.  Sucks for you, I guess.”  She took one last swig from her glass, paying no attention to Nick as he clenched his fists and scowled in anger.

‘This is freakin’ ridiculous!’ Nick thought to himself.  ‘Now she’s just going out of her way to piss me off!’

He took a deep breath and prepared to give her a piece of his mind.  But just before he could begin, Michelle finished her drink and stepped forward, leaning over him again and pouring the rest of her water into the sink.  Her upper abdomen brushed lightly across his face, filling his vision with the dark purple of her blouse, leaving Nick reeling from her scent and proximity.  Each of her massive legs stood as tall as his chest, and her waist was easily wider than his shoulders.  He felt trapped and overwhelmed as she casually and lightly pinned him against the edge of the sink.

 

After setting the empty glass on the counter, Michelle looked down and giggled.  “Hey, where’d you go, little guy?” she said playfully, unable to see Nick’s frail figure past the swell of her breasts.  But instead of stepping backward, Michelle pressed her hand against his shoulder just enough to bend his back awkwardly against the counter until his little face came into view.  Michelle laughed again, seeing that his resistance had vanished, replaced with wide eyes and a gaping mouth as he stared up at her in awe.  She thought back to the huge, obnoxious bully he used to be, and now the sight of his tiny little mouth gaping up at her like that just made her day.

Her heavy breasts jiggled deliciously as she laughed, tantalizing Nick with their presence mere inches above his head.  He could now barely see her face staring down at him haughtily, looming impossibly far above.  “Now, Nicky…” she admonished gently, putting her amusement aside for the moment, “don’t take too long to get to school, alright?  My first class is History with Ms. Rodgers.  I’ll want you waiting outside her door ready to carry my books.  A girl like me shouldn’t have to carry them, OK?”

Nick was frozen in place, his mind a conflicted jumble of fear and arousal.  He felt so small and vulnerable next to her.  “But … I …” he muttered softly before his voice gave out, reduced to just staring up in awe again.

Michelle smirked, seeing his resistance fading away to nothing.  “That’s a good boy,” she cooed condescendingly, patting him on the cheek like he was a child before stepping away and gathering her things.  “Don’t be late!” she warned him perkily, flashing him a devilish smile before stepping out the front door.

It was a long, arduous three-mile walk to school, made even more unpleasant by the unusually warm weather, as well as his backpack which seemed to weigh twice what it used to.  As he slowly marched toward his destination, he cursed his lab partner again and again, fantasizing about how he would heroically confront her after class and strip her of her arrogance and undeserved popularity, winning back the respect of his friends and classmates.  He was all too aware, though, that the real confrontation would surely play out far differently.  He looked at his watch and realized he needed to pick up the pace to make it in time.

He finally reached the school, signed in late at the front desk, and waited nervously outside Ms. Rodgers’ door for Michelle to emerge.  When she did, Nick’s behavior would have been described as anything but heroic.  As she walked past him by the doorway, without saying a word or looking at him she slipped her book bag off her shoulder and held it out for him to take.  She seemed to be in no mood for games.  He immediately took the bag in his hands and was taken completely by surprise at its heaviness.  The bag plummeted to the floor like a ton of bricks and pulled his arms down with it.

“What the hell …!?” he muttered under his breath as he gripped the strap with both hands and heaved it up onto his shoulder.  He felt inside the bulging bag and counted 4 or 5 heavy textbooks, which wouldn’t have caused his normally huge, muscular frame any problems, but after Michelle’s potions had made him smaller and atrophied his muscles, the bag felt like it was filled with solid ingots of lead.  His shoulders were already sore from lugging his own backpack three miles just now, but this new bag, twice as heavy as his own, was almost too much for him to bear.  Hopefully he could at least carry his burden over the short distances between Michelle’s classes.

Meanwhile, Michelle didn’t so much as look back or slow down as she headed for her locker.  He scampered after her, having to lean his torso heavily to the opposite side of the bag to counter its weight.  It was an awkward business, trotting to trot quickly while carrying such a heavy burden, but he managed to pull within a few feet behind her.

And then someone big stepped right into Nick’s path, too quickly to react in time.  “Hey!” Nick exclaimed as he slammed into the guy’s arm and bounced right off, toppling over and skinning his knees on the hard cement floor.  The guy had been holding a tube of yogurt which Nick had smacked right into, squeezing its strawberry-flavored contents all down Nick’s front and onto the strap of Michelle’s book bag.

The kid whom Nick had run into had clearly been staring at Michelle as she walked by and hadn’t seen where he was going.  But now he spun his head around and looked down, and Nick instantly recognized him as the same nerd from yesterday – the un-athletic, acne-riddled kid who had bullied Nick at lunch when he tried to sit with him.  A slow, sinister smile of recognition crossed his face.  “Well, well … look who we have here.  You should have watched where you were going.”  He stepped forward and reached down towards Nick, who cringed as he wondered what bullying he was about to endure at the hands of this nerd.

But then, a shrill, angry voice yelled out, “What the fuck!!?” Nick saw the towering form of Michelle whirl around and stare at the contents of her bag strewn about the floor, the strap of her bag smeared with globs of pink yogurt.  Enraged, she grabbed a fistful of the nerd’s shirt collar and shoved his back against the nearby lockers.  “Watch where YOU are going, you little twerp!” she sneered.  Though the kid, around 6’0” or so, would have towered a good 12 inches over Nick, it was he who was now feeling small and weak as Michelle, a 6’11” goddess in her heels, towered over him by almost the same amount.

“S-Sorry,” the nerd stammered fearfully.  In one quick motion, Michelle grabbed his chin, tilted his face up toward hers, and slapped him hard across the cheek, causing him to yelp in pain.  She then cast the little nerd aside, and he stumbled away holding his cheek in pain and shock.  A group of bystanders laughed as he stumbled by.

Nick looked up at his protector with gratitude, thinking that she might not actually hate him as much as he had thought.  She bent down towards him, and he managed a weak smile as he held his arms out to let her help him to his feet.  “Th-Thank you,” he stammered gratefully.

But he quickly realized she wasn’t aiming for him but rather for her bag on the ground.  Her eyes darted sideways to give Nick a glare so vicious he actually shrank back in fear.  Michelle swiftly lifted her heavy bag and examined the sticky splotches of yogurt on the strap.  A look of hatred crossed her face.  “My bag is fucking ruined!” she yelled, flinging it down onto Nick’s lap in disgust, knocking the wind out of the little guy.

He eventually recovered and raised himself to his feet, holding the bag with both hands.  But as soon as he did so Michelle suddenly turned on him, grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of his head, and with her other hand shoved the yogurt-stained strap of her book bag right up to Nick’s face.

“See this?” Michelle exclaimed angrily.  Nick, suddenly frightened, emphatically wiggled his head up and down in acknowledgment.  Michelle sneered down at him and continued, “How the fuck did you not see that asshole coming?  You need to be more careful handling MY things.  LOOK what happened!”

“I-I’m s-sorry, Michelle, but how could I possibly—“

The strap was suddenly thrust into his face, quickly smearing his face with the sticky substance.  Nick staggered backward and stumbled to the ground, hurting his tailbone as the heavy bag landed in his lap again.  Tears began to well up in Nick’s eyes as he tried to wipe his face clean, but he only succeeded in making his hands sticky as well.

“Pick the rest of my stuff up off the floor and clean this shit off my bag,” she told him coldly.  “After you follow me to my locker.”

Nick hesitated as he looked around him and saw that a crowd had formed around them, eager to see the interaction between the two most talked about members of Belmont High.  Though Nick hated being bossed around like this in front of the whole school, he dared not resist Michelle’s orders.  So, he swallowed his pride, wiped the single tear from his eye, and quietly replied, “Sure, Michelle,” trying in vain to sound casual in front of the spectators.

While everyone’s attention was focused on them, Michelle took the opportunity to make an announcement: “No one had better lay a finger on my book bag today, got it!?”  A few voices replied with a low murmur of acknowledgement, and the crowd made way for Michelle, the most popular kid in school, trailed by the former most popular kid who was now carrying her books like a miserable little pack mule.

They arrived at her locker, and Michelle had him hold her bag open so she could exchange folders for her next class.  He was really starting to feel the burn in his arm and shoulder muscles – what little was left of them.  While Michelle worked, she reprimanded, “You know, Nick, I’m not gonna be as lenient as I am with you at home.  I have a new image to maintain, and I won’t have my little slave-boy making such a scene.  I look like a fool now.”

“S-Sorry, Michelle!  I … I’ll make it up to you, I promise!”  He secretly felt that she was blowing this all way out of proportion, but arguing would get him nowhere.

Michelle scoffed and closed her locker, then reached into the bag and pulled out a small vial – a vial filled with red liquid.  Nick’s eyes went wide when he saw it.  “Oh God …” he muttered in despair.

Michelle stared down haughtily at Nick and put her left hand on her hip, dangling the vial in front of Nick’s eyes with her right.  In a low, serious voice she told him, “If you’re really serious about making it up to me, you will drink from this vial.”  Michelle swiftly popped the cap off and drank half of the vial’s contents, then snapped it closed and slipped it into the breast pocket of Nick’s shirt.  Then she brusquely stepped up to him for a third time that morning and drew a horizontal line with her hand from the top of his head to around the bottom of her sternum, explaining, “The solution only works if both of us drink it.  So, next time I see you, I’ll be expecting you to be about … here.”  Nick watched with attention disquieted frown as she held her hand horizontal and slowly slid it down her front, dropping down closer to the middle of her abdomen, just above his eyebrows.

Nick gulped loudly and looked up with pleading eyes, but he found no sympathy from her.  A tense silence was eventually interrupted by the second-period bell.  “I’m leaving for class,” Michelle informed him emotionlessly.  Gesturing down to her book bag, she added, “I still need that cleaned.  Bring it to me in Mr. Henry’s room ASAP; I need it for class.  And by then, I’ll have your answer.”  She patted the vial through his breast pocket for emphasis, then turned and strutted off down the hallway.

A few minutes later, after having cleaned his face, his shirt, and Michelle’s bag much as possible, Nick stared at himself in the bathroom mirror, splashing water into his face for a reality check.  His trembling hand pulled the vial out of his pocket and set it on the edge of the sink.  His eyes flitted uncertainly from his reflection in the mirror, down to the vial, then back again.  Mimicking Michelle, he brought his own hand up to the top of his head then slowly down to his eyebrows as he tried to envision his entire body becoming that much smaller.  Sure, it was only a couple inches.  But that fact did nothing to ease the sick feeling in his stomach.

“Am I really going to go through with this…” he asked his reflection in the mirror, already imagining a smaller version of himself staring back at him.  For the first time, Michelle wasn’t physically present to bully him into shrinking himself.  This time, it was he and he alone who would make the final decision.

Would Michelle live up to her promise and restore his height once the chemistry project was finished?  His gut told him that she would; she couldn’t be THAT heartless.  And remaining on Michelle’s good side until then certainly had its perks.  Still, this was one of the hardest decisions in his life: to willingly shrink himself, even if only for a few days.

His hand was shaking badly by the time he lifted the vial and removed the cap.  Time stood still as he stared down into the dreaded red fluid.  “It’s for the best,” he told himself.  After a long, loud sigh, Nick raised the vial to his lips, hesitated, then closed his eyes and poured the bitter liquid down his throat.

A few minutes later, Nick could be seen trudging down the hallway, wearing clothes that were a little too loose on him and struggling mightily with the two book bags that looked almost comically large on his puny frame.  He finally reached the door of Mr. Henry’s class and dropped his own bag outside, cursing under the weight of Michelle’s torturous bag as he opened the door with a nervous sigh and slowly shuffled inside.

“… and that’s why the Native Amer—Um, excuse me?  Can I help you?”  Mr. Henry stopped his lecture to look at the extremely short intruder with the oversized book bag.  He squinted.  “Wait … Nick Avery, is that you?  What on earth are you doing here?”

“Uh, hi, Mr. Henry,” Nick said meekly, his voice strained from exertion.  Mr. Henry was Nick’s fifth period teacher so he recognized Nick immediately, which made it all the more awkward.  Nick’s cheeks were burning red with embarrassment as every eye in the room was turned on him.  He told the teacher, barely above a whisper, “I … uh … just need to drop this off.  Sorry, Mr. Henry.”  He immediately picked out Michelle from the crowd – her beautiful head sticking out far above the rest – and shuffled down the aisle toward her.

“Excuse me!?” Mr. Henry protested.  “You can’t just interrupt my class like this!  What’s going on here?”  He was usually a very mellow teacher, and Nick wasn’t sure he had ever seen him so agitated before.  Nick just wanted to get this over with, so he ignored him and kept going until he arrived at Michelle’s desk, setting her bag gently next to her on the floor.  He stood next to her and noted that he was now barely taller than Michelle when she was seated, and her desk was clearly not designed to fit such a giantess.  But even more than that, he noticed a subtle but unmistakable improvement to every aspect of her appearance from head to toe.  In particular, her shorts were now struggling to contain a slightly rounder, fuller butt and curvier hips, and, best of all, her already tight shirt was now practically bursting at the seams, her buttons threatening to pop off at any moment thanks to her subtly enhanced bust.

Michelle noticed Nick ogling her body hungrily, but instead of getting mad, this time she raised one eyebrow at him and winked, while at the same time cupping her larger breast lightly in her hand and giving a brief, playful squeeze to acknowledge her slightly fuller size.  She giggled when Nick’s eyes grew even wider as a result.

Mr. Henry didn’t see Michelle’s antics, but he was certainly getting pissed off in a hurry at Nick’s continued presence.  “You are in big trouble, young man.  Answer me!” he demanded, crossing his arms sternly and walking around his desk to get a better view of Nick and Michelle.  Nick was shocked to hear Mr. Henry speak to him this way, almost as if Nick were a child being scolded.

Thankfully, Michelle spoke up for Nick.  “It’s OK, Mr. Henry,” she said in a cute, perky voice, slowly rising to her feet.  Nick watched in awe as she rose higher and higher, finally stopping once her belly button reached his eye level.  He couldn’t keep his gaze from running up and down the length of her massive body as she explained to the class, “Little Nicky is my personal assistant now.  He carries my bags for me … among other things.”  She stepped forward and snapped her fingers.  “Come, boy,” she said matter-of-factly.  Nick hesitated at first, struck with embarrassment in front of his peers.  But he quickly snapped out of it and fell in step behind Michelle without a word of objection.

Michelle strode confidently towards the teacher, who stood behind the podium with a dumbfounded look on his face, craning his neck more and more as she approached.  Nick knew his expression well: the look of a man used to looking down on women, but who now faced for the first time the unique blend of intimidation and arousal that came from standing in Michelle’s presence.

“I’m gonna go speak to Nicky outside now,” she informed Mr. Henry.  Once she was within a couple feet of the podium, she paused just briefly to flash him a devastatingly sexy smile as she lightly tugged on the bottom of her shirt.  And then, amazingly, whether by coincidence or by design, the single button covering her chest suddenly popped off from the increased tension and ricocheted straight into the back of Mr. Henry’s hand, bouncing harmlessly against the podium and onto the floor.

Nick, and surely the rest of the class as well, noticed Mr. Henry’s body suddenly jolt forward slightly as if given a shock, but surely not from the button hitting his hand.  Nick himself was standing almost abreast of Michelle, giving him a breathtaking view of Michelle’s chest pushing forward and outward from the release of pressure, then swaying deliciously back and forth in the loose folds of her blouse.

Nick couldn’t see either of their faces, but he heard Michelle giggle then watched her lay her left hand delicately along the teacher’s forearm and tell him in a low, sexy voice, just loud enough to be heard by her classmates, “You can go ahead and continue the lecture, Luke”—referring to her teacher by his first name—“and I’ll be back shortly.”  She strode confidently out the door without waiting for a response, and Nick sheepishly followed after her, but not before glancing around the room and seeing a sea of amazed expressions, some following Michelle out the door and some transfixed on their teacher who was still standing in shocked silence, still not lifting a single finger in protest.

Once outside, Michelle pinned Nick lightly against the wall as she stood to her full height and measured his height against her torso.  As she had predicted, Nick now came up only to her upper abdomen, his eyes roughly level with her belly button.  “Good boy!” she cooed, patting him gently on the top of the head.  “If my calculations are correct, you shrank maybe an inch and a half, down to just under 4 feet 11 inches, while I probably grew just a fraction of an inch, to just over 6’7”,” she informed him, grinning down from far above.  “And that’s not even counting the heels,” she added proudly, kicking one foot up behind her in girlish delight.

Then, to Nick’s amazement, she pulled them both a step back from the wall and slowly leaned her torso down farther and farther.  She was far too tall to bend all the way down to his level, so she stopped once her face hung only a foot or so above him, her back bent at more than a 45 degree angle.  She rested her elbows heavily on his shoulders, bringing her bosom down to hang almost at his eye level and barely a foot in front of him.

Nick’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and his knees almost gave out as he saw Michelle’s newly-opened blouse for the first time.  He stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, straight ahead at the long line of cleavage dividing her heavy breasts which were each nearly the size of Nick’s little head.  The pull of gravity caused the flaps of her shirt to open wider than ever while at the same time causing her ample flesh to spill forth deliciously from her now-undersized bra.  “Did I ever thank you for doing this chemistry project with me, Nicky?” she breathed sultrily, pumping Nick’s libido into overdrive.  “It’s wonderful, isn’t it …?”

Nick couldn’t make a sound, only giving a mesmerized nod as he continued to stare.

Michelle giggled at his reaction, the laughter creating a cascade of ripples across her soft flesh.  But suddenly his gaze was wrenched upward as she took his chin in her huge hand and tilted his head up towards her face.  “OK, the peep show is over,” Michelle told him with a flattered smile, but with seriousness in her voice.  “Meet me right back here after class … and don’t keep me waiting.”

“O-Okay!” Nick stammered in response.  She released his chin and re-entered the classroom, leaving Nick to scratch his head and stare after her in a mix of excitement and confusion.  He wanted to hate her so much for the humiliation she had been putting him through – and yet, this last moment with her … god, where had that come from??  He couldn’t stop thinking about it; it had been so … exciting

He slowly headed to his own class, dazed and distracted, suddenly feeling a twinge of optimism.  He let himself begin to wonder if maybe she still had some feelings for him – there had to be some part of her that still liked him, right?  Maybe she would go easy on him now that she had proved her point; maybe  things were starting to look up for him after all.

Distraction by little mikey

His good spirits took an immediate hit once he stepped into his second period class and promptly received detention for being 15 minutes late.  He couldn’t believe it; his second-period teacher was usually a pushover!  But all it took was an extra word of protest from Nick, and he found himself being led by the arm out the door, with a note about his detention the next morning slapped into his hand to be delivered “straight to the front office … and don’t dawdle, young man!  You’re in enough trouble as it is.”

Nick left the room cursing under his breath, wondering why even the teachers were now treating him like an inferior.  Even the girl at the front office felt the need to scold him.  He may have been only as tall as a typical sixth-grader, but that didn’t mean he ought to be treated like one, for God’s sake.

As he returned to class and sulked in the back for the rest of the period, it occurred to him that people would never have treated him like this if he had been a normal, nice kid.  It certainly didn’t help that he had gotten to the top by being, well, an arrogant prick.  There just might have been a shred of poetic justice in it all …

Nick scowled in disgust at this notion.  ‘Screw that,’ he thought.  ‘I’m Nick Avery, dammit.  I’ll just have to …’  He frowned.  ‘Well …  I’ll just tell Michelle to get everyone off my back!  She owes me after I was nice enough to let her grow again.  And she seems nicer now …’  He settled on this idea, preferring to ignore the ever-present sinking feeling in his gut.

He spotted Michelle quickly after class – it was easy, since in her heels she towered at least a foot above most of the students.  To his surprise, however, she was simply waiting outside her second-period door.  He approached quickly and saw her book bag sitting on the ground next to her, propped against the wall.  With arms folded across her chest, she leaned against the wall casually and nodded in reply to the many passersby who said hello.

Hoping to cash in on her recent friendliness toward him, Nick strolled up to her and asked confidently, “Hey, Michelle, could you do me a favor?  I—“

Her eyes flitted down and gave him a brief, haughty glare.  Then she stepped forward without a word and headed toward her locker.  Nick gave a miserable frown, realizing she was back to treating him like crap again, as if that little episode earlier had never happened.  He had gotten his hopes up so high, and now he didn’t know how to react.

He quickly snapped out of it, realizing she had left her bag for him to take.  With considerable effort he hoisted it onto his shoulder and bumbled after her, doing his best to catch up to her long strides.

When he reached her at her locker, he decided to try his luck again.  He asked up to her, short on breath but trying to sound amicable, “Hey, Michelle, I was kinda hopin’ maybe you could …”

“Hold my bag up,” she said flatly, not even looking his direction.

“Oh … uh, sure, Michelle.”  He grunted as he wrapped both arms around her book bag and hoisted it as high as he could, struggling as much as one of those World’s Strongest Man competitors lifting an Atlas Stone.

His grip inevitably began to slip.  Michelle, seeing this, rolled her eyes derisively and lifted the bag with one arm, straining only a little bit to hold it aloft.  She shot him a victorious little smirk at her show of strength before reaching into her locker for another folder.

“Um, as I was saying …” Nick began awkwardly, disheartened by her demeanor towards him, “… maybe you could, like, tell people to stop harassing me so much?”  He hated having to resort to asking her this, but he had little choice.

Michelle just kept moving things around in her locker, ignoring his request altogether.  Nick just couldn’t understand her at all – what had he done wrong?  Things had been going so much better just one period ago.

As soon as she shut the locker and lowered the book bag to him again, he said in an increasingly hurt voice, “M-Michelle?  Please?  I just thought … I dunno … maybe you’d do something nice for me in return for …”  His voice trailed off, his head drooping down in sadness as he fought off the sudden urge to cry.

Michelle made a ‘tsk’ sound and pushed the bag into his chest, telling him he was supposed to take it.  He grabbed the bag then looked up into her green eyes and made one more effort to persuade her, saying sadly, “But … wh-what’s it matter to you?  Can’t you just—“

Michelle sighed a loud, exaggerated sigh of annoyance.  “OK, new rule,” she said snappishly.  “When we’re at school, just … don’t speak, OK?  Thanks.”  She rolled her eyes in annoyance and strutted forward to her next class, leaving the proud and mighty Nick Avery on the verge of tears as he watched her go.

He trudged off to his next class, finding some small comfort knowing he had at least partially gotten what he had wished for anyway: he hadn’t been touched or spat on in the hallways ever since Michelle had made her declaration – which technically had only pertained to her book bag, but fortunately no one dared lay a finger on the person carrying it, either.

And at least he had lunch with Michelle’s friends to look forward to – they would soon be his friends again, thanks to their agreement.  This thought was enough to get him through the next two periods, anyway.

Michelle strutted into the cafeteria, followed by Nick, and she happened to run into her friends, all seven of them, by the doorway.  They all greeted her enthusiastically.  “Hey, Michelle!  How’s it goin’?”  No one seemed to even notice Nick.

“Hey, guys, pretty good,” Michelle replied.  “See an empty table anywhere?”

“We were looking, but I think they’re all taken already.”

“Hmph.  We’ll see about that,” Michelle replied confidently.  She strolled up to the nearest table, where four nerds had their chess boards out and were intensely plotting their next moves.  They didn’t even notice the hottest chick in school looming over them.

Michelle rolled her eyes.  Only they could be so oblivious.  She took a quick glance at the board and declared, “Checkmate in 2.  Bishop to d3, then rook to b8.  Now get up; this table’s mine.”

The four of them looked up in astonishment as the hottest girl in school was actually speaking to them in person.  They froze.  Only one of them managed to glance down and realize her moves were spot-on.  “H-How d-d-did …” he stammered in awe at both her mind and body.

“Get lost!” she exclaimed impatiently, snapping them out of their trances.  And just like that they cleared off their boards and scampered off, mumbling apologies and averting their gaze as if her beauty would turn them to stone.

“Haha, you’re awesome, Michelle!” Kyle told her, reaching up to pat her shoulder before sliding his backpack under the table.  As his friends followed suit, Nick too stepped forward to set Michelle’s book bag next to her on the floor.

Finally, they noticed his presence.  “Hey, uh, Nick?  What are you doing here?” Kyle asked with marked disdain, his tone much different than the embarrassed voice he had used the day before.  The seven of them turned to face the unwelcome intruder, looking down on him with scorn in their eyes.  They loomed around him on all sides, seeming freakishly tall next to him.  Kyle was 6’2” and the other three guys – Jeff, Ted, and Andy – were also around that height, while the three girls – Tracy, Hillary, and Steph – ranged from around 5’11” to 6’3” in their heels.  All of them were tall, statuesque, and attractive, and right now they all intimidated the shit out of Nick as they encircled his diminutive frame.  From their body language it was abundantly clear that he was not welcome.

He was starting to fear the very real possibility of being made an example of by these cool kids, his former friends.  His memory flashed to one instance where these very same guys (spearheaded by Nick, of course) had poured chocolate milk in some little brat’s hair, and another time when they had sent out this girl’s confession of love for Nick to the whole school for them to laugh at – oh wait … that had been Michelle, this same girl now towering over him with the rest of his friends …

He also remembered a time when, for no other reason than sheer boredom, they duct taped an annoying little guy to the bench in front of school when no one was looking.  And now Nick was the annoying little guy.  This was not good.

“Uhhh … I was just leaving.”  Nick took a step back but two heavy hands fell on his shoulders, locking him in place.  He almost wet his pants.

But then Michelle, of all people, spoke up for him.  She was the one holding his shoulders, and now she gave them a gentle, almost friendly squeeze as she told the others, “Actually, I told Nicky he could join us today at lunch.  Hope that’s OK with everyone.”

Tracy gave a disgusted look and said, “Seriously?  HIM?”  Nick wanted to shout back at her, ‘I’m standing right here, you bitch,’ but he wisely kept quiet.

Michelle nodded. “I know, I know.  It sounds ridiculous.  But he and I have a little … arrangement.  For what it’s worth, he’s promised not to act like such a dick today.  Right, Nicky?”

Nick winced at her word choice but nodded.  The rest of them weren’t pleased with this arrangement, and they surely would have refused if it was anyone but Michelle asking.  But, only for her, they went along with it.  “Fine, whatever,” Tracy grumbled, and the rest shrugged.

“Cool, thanks guys,” Michelle replied.  “Now let’s get some food, eh?  Nicky, watch our table for us while we’re gone.”  She nudged him towards the table before releasing his shoulders and walking with the rest of them toward the lunch counter.  With a forlorn expression, Nick watched his ‘friends’ go, excluding him from the group yet again.  But at least this time they were willing to give him a chance – well, sort of.  Maybe it was more like he was being forced upon them, but in any case he resolved to try his hardest to change their minds about him while he still could.

They weren’t gone long; Michelle and her friends had had no trouble cutting to the front of the line.  One by one, they slid into the seats around Nick, with Nick moving to the end to give them space.  But it would have been a tight squeeze to fit in the ninth person, Hillary – tight, although certainly manageable.  At least, that’s what Nick thought.

Michelle, sitting directly across from Nick, chimed in, “Oh geez, looks like we can’t really fit nine people.  Someone’s gonna have to stand.”

Nick didn’t necessarily agree, but, to be honest, he never particularly liked Hillary, so he didn’t feel too sorry that she didn’t have a seat.  He looked up at her and shrugged his shoulders by way of an insincere apology.

But an awkward silence ensued as the eight of them slowly turned their gaze to Nick.  Michelle repeated, more forcefully this time, “I said, SOMEONE’s gonna have to GET UP.”  She stared directly at Nick.

Nick finally got the picture.  “Wh-What?  Oh, come on, guys!” he protested.  “There’s plenty of room for one more.”  He scooted all the way over to give Hillary as much room as possible.  Their faces remained impassive, though.  “Hey,” Nick added pleadingly, “you remember when Arthur used to sit here with us, right?  There were nine of us and it wasn’t a problem then.  Plus, I mean, now I don’t take up nearly as much space as he did.”

They were quickly getting annoyed at Nick.  Hillary began tapping her heel impatiently.  “Get up!  Let’s go!” she said in a bitchy tone.

Nick tried scooting even closer to Tracy sitting next to him, making plenty of room for Hillary to sit.  But Tracy, bigger and stronger than him, used her elbow to push him away from her.

“You sure he needs to be here, Michelle?” Kyle asked disdainfully.

Michelle sighed and replied, “You’re right, Kyle.  I think the deal’s off.”  She turned her gaze down to Nick and said coldly, “Get lost.”  When he didn’t move, she snapped her fingers and pointed angrily away from the table.

This was not going as Nick had hoped.  He had to salvage what he could of the situation.  So he quickly stood up to give Hillary his seat, but instead of leaving he turned back to the table and addressed his friends earnestly, saying “I’m sorry, guys.  Don’t worry about it; I felt like standing anyways, hehe.”  His attempt to lighten the mood failed miserably.  The silence in the air was palpable.  “Seriously, though, I’ll be cool from now on – the same old Nick you guys always liked.”  He forced a thin smile.

Ted snorted and said flatly, “I always thought you were a douche bag.”  Andy and Steph snickered at this.

Nick grimaced but kept his composure.  He tried to laugh it off by saying, “Haha, I don’t mind you guys making fun of me.  That’s what buddies do, right?  And I know you’re just joking.”

“No, actually, I really do think you’re a fucking douche bag,” Ted replied coldly.

The rest of them nodded and agreed.  “Yeah,” Tracy added, “and, like, you would just NEVER shut up about how great you thought you were!”

“Oh my God, I know!  What an arrogant prick!”

The rest of them agreed wholeheartedly.  They continued like this for several minutes, saying the meanest possible things about him even while he was standing right there.  At first, Nick tried to laugh along with them and play it off, but it wasn’t long before he fell into a sullen silence, his eyes welling up with tears.  They eventually moved on to other topics, though they frequently threw in more degrading remarks about Nick whenever they got the chance, always breaking out in uproarious laughter when they did so. 

It felt like an eternity by the time the bell rang.  But, now that the lunch period had ended, Nick suddenly realized that he hadn’t eaten anything, and it was too late now to get his own food.

The eight of them filed out of the booth and put their backpacks on.  “Take care of my trash, won’t you?” Steph said imperiously, giving Nick her messy tray.

“Mine too,” said Kyle, plopping his tray on top of Steph’s.  The rest of them followed suit until Nick was left with a wobbly stack of sloppy trays and half-eaten food.

Michelle added hers to the pile last and told him, “Remember my bag.  And don’t take too long.”  She caught up to the rest of them and the eight friends high-fived each other and had a good laugh, no doubt celebrating their viciousness towards Nick that lunch period.

All he could find to eat was a few fries and an unopened applesauce to sate his appetite.  But then the bell rang, and he scurried off to find Michelle before she got pissed at him again.

* * *

Out of breath, he burst into Michelle’s fifth period class, trudged over to her desk, and dropped her bag next to her chair.  At least this time, the teacher, Mr. Allen, had only just started class, though he was still quite displeased with the intrusion.  But Nick found his disapproving look nowhere near as off-putting as the look Michelle gave him – there was something in her eyes that he couldn’t quite place, an intensity that he had never noticed before.  It gave him chills.

He got the hell out of there and the teacher didn’t bother to detain him.  But his own fifth period teacher proved much more problematic: Mr. Henry, the same teacher Nick had barged in on earlier to deposit Michelle’s bag.  Needless to say, he was none too pleased to see Nick Avery entering his class late for the second time that day.  He chewed him out in front of the whole class and, while the rest of the class sat back and watched a documentary on the Civil War, Nick was forced to sit in front of Mr. Henry and work diligently on some bullshit busywork handouts for the entire period.

That is, until a call on the intercom interrupted class.  “Mr. Henry, please send Nick Avery to the front office immediately.”

Mr. Henry’s eyes squinted angrily.  He looked down in disdain at his new least favorite student sitting next to his desk.  “We’re in the middle of class.  Can’t it wait?” he shot back through the intercom.

“The note from Mr. Allen said ‘immediately,’” she repeated before clicking off her microphone.

Mr. Henry gave a low growl of annoyance.  “Well?” he snarled down at Nick.  “Get going, then.”

He didn’t have to tell Nick twice.  Nick hightailed out of there, thankful for this unexpected reprieve from class.  But as he was about to round the corner to the front office, he began to wonder what on earth Mr. Allen wanted with him – Nick wasn’t even one of his students.  Wait – wasn’t Michelle in Mr. Allen’s class right now?  I wonder if she w—

“Hiya, Nicky,” an all-too-familiar voice boomed sultrily above his head.  Her towering figure stepped out in front of him just as he was rounding the corner.  He ran right into her, his momentum halted instantly as his face bounced off her firm abs.  All he could see was purple fabric.

“What the…Mi—“  But his voice was cut off as she deftly swooped down, engulfed his tiny hand in hers, and took a long stride forward, jerking his body almost off his feet.

She was walking fast, even for her.  As a result, Nick was forced into an awkward half jog/half run, the pull of her hand constantly threatening to topple him over.  “M-Michelle, what are you d-d… Slow down! I can’t—“

“We don’t have a lot of time,” she replied anxiously, pulling him faster and faster.  Thankfully their destination was nearby; Michelle swung open the door to the girls’ bathroom and pulled Nick inside.

She let go of his hand and he stumbled forward into the middle of the room.  Regaining his balance, he spun around to see Michelle, with her back to him, turning the lock on the door.  She spun her head around, flipping her golden hair in the process, and looked back at Nick out of the corner of her eye for just an instant.  But the image stuck in Nick’s mind: her brief but intense sidelong glance, her lips pulling back slightly in a devilish smirk, sexy yet terrifying.  A moment later, after the door was locked, she swiftly turned and stepped over to the mirror, opening up her purse on the sink.

“Michelle, I-I have to return to class …” he pleaded nervously, eyeing her and then the door, gauging the distance.

Her mirthful eyes flitted up to his through the mirror.  “It won’t take long,” she replied, her voice having a bit of an edge to it that he couldn’t quite place.  It definitely captivated his attention, though.

Nick noticed her slip something small into her hand then close the purse, strutting over to him rapidly while keeping the object concealed behind her hand.  Nick watched her hand nervously, and Michelle seemed to notice.

“I just couldn’t wait until tonight,” she told him mysteriously, her voice alive with energy.  And then, in a flash, she stepped to his side and rotated his body effortlessly to face the mirror a few feet away.  His mind was reeling; he couldn’t keep up with the speed of her motions.  Through the mirror he glimpsed his own body standing tiny in front of her immense figure, her huge hand resting lightly on his shoulder.  He heard a small ‘pop’ behind his ear, he saw her hand lift up to her mouth and her head tilt back, taking a swift gulp, and then he watched her hand, through the mirror, descend down towards him, holding a small half-empty vial.

“No!!” he shrieked, his body instinctively jerking away – But it was no use; her hand on his shoulder was immovable, clamping him firmly in place.  She leaned down; her hand released its grip and traced five long fingernails down his shoulder, down his chest, down to his abdomen, at the same time whispering, “Nickyyy…”

His eyes popped, his torso suddenly convulsed in goosebumps, his head jerked backward, and his jaw opened wide.  Michelle wasted no time bringing the vial to his gaping mouth and pouring its contents down his throat.  Nick gagged but gulped instinctively, swallowing all of the red liquid.

“There we go …” Michelle whispered sultrily, her body settling into a more relaxed pose.  Slowly, Michelle dragged her hand back up along his chest, then up to her own ribcage and rubbing gently along the outer swell of her breast, a dreamy look on her face.  Nick stood frozen in horror and dismay, his mind still reeling.  His eyes settled on her breasts, already too big for her bra, swaying gently side to side from the pressure of her hand.

Michelle, too, was admiring her looks in the mirror for a few long moments, anticipating the slight but delicious changes which would take effect over the next few minutes, but which she could already start to feel coming in.  The strain on her bra was ever-so-slowly increasing, the line of cleavage slowly, almost imperceptibly deepening.  Her belt gave the tiniest of groans at the widening of her hips.  The changes were so small, so gradual, that she would never have noticed them without paying careful attention.  Eventually, her eyes drifted down to the reflection of Nick, looking just a tad bit more comical now as his clothes seemed to have grown ever-so-slightly larger and baggier on him.  She noted with delight the stupefied look which was still plastered across his face.  He hadn’t known what had hit him.

Satisfied, Michelle stepped around Nick toward the sink and dropped the empty vial in next to the other one.  She was glad to have brought two vials that day, just in case.

Meanwhile, Nick seemed to be shaking himself out of his stupor.  His face fell into a look of despondency, though his eyes stared accusatorily at Michelle’s.  “Why …” he mumbled, his voice deflated.  “Why did you sh-shrink me again, for no reason?  I thought we were even, after this morning …”  His voice trailed off sadly.

Michelle zipped her purse, turned to him, shrugged, and said lightly, with an infuriating smile, “What’s another inch or so?”  Seeing his wild-eyed expression, she added coyly, “Aww … it’s not all bad, is it?  I bet you could get used to it.”  She stepped toward the door.

Nick was boiling with rage at this point.  With fists clenched, he belted out, “WHAT!??  This is the worst fucking thing you could ever do to me!!  You need to end this now!!  I will never, EVER get ‘used to it’!!”

Michelle, an odd look in her eye, opened her mouth slightly as if to speak, but apparently thought better of it, simply incensing him with another smug smile and stepping through the doorway.  “See you next period, Nicky,” she called out as the door swung shut behind her.

* * *

Sixth period came all too soon for Nick’s liking.  It was the last period of the day, and the only class he shared with Michelle: Mrs. Miller’s chemistry class.  He approached her in the hallway with dread, their previous encounter still all too fresh in his mind.  He tried not to think about his head being just a bit lower on her abdomen than it had been an hour ago.

He followed her as usual.  Michelle was stopped just outside Mrs. Miller’s door by a pretty brunette from the cheerleading squad.  She introduced herself to Michelle and seemed eager to talk to her, but apparently had nothing in particular to talk about.  Funny how everyone just seemed to want to talk to Michelle these days.

Nick stood awkwardly by and grunted under the heavy load of Michelle’s book bag.  After some mindless chit-chat with the girl, Michelle’s eyes flitted down to Nick and she made a small but decisive gesture toward the open doorway before returning her attention to the cheerleader, smiling as she listened.  Nick sighed under his breath, thanklessly trudging to the far side of the room to drop Michelle’s bag off at her desk before walking back across the room to his own seat near the door.  He sat with his head lowered wearily, his hands rubbing his temples to alleviate his throbbing headache which had been growing all day long.  He wasn’t looking forward to this class period; just having her on the other side of the room, he knew, would be enough to remind him of the endless misery she had been causing him.

He tried to ignore the sound of her voice in the hallway but failed, her all-too-familiar youthful yet exquisitely feminine voice ringing in his ears.  Nor could he take his mind off the sound of her high heels clacking on the floor behind him, closer and closer and – seeming to stop directly behind his chair.  ‘Oh God, just leave me alone …’ he thought miserably, burying his head in his hands.

He heard the click of a pen above his head, then a pause.  What was she going to do – write something humiliating on his neck?  Maybe stab him with it, just for kicks?  He wouldn’t have put it past her.  She was capable of anything.

His narrow field of vision below his hands darkened.  He heard the soft rustling of her blouse as she leaned down over him.  He braced himself for abuse … But he was left unharmed.  Instead, he watched her long, slender arm reach down to the desk, snaking through the space between his curled arm and his head to deposit a small slip of paper on the desk below.  Her arm retracted, her fingertips lightly grazing his biceps as she raised it up out of sight, and a moment later he heard the steady ‘click, clack’ of her heels continuing on, leaving nothing but a faint scent of delicious perfume – and the paper.

“What the hell…” he muttered softly, in a voice strained with tension.  He turned his head slowly to find her curvy body squeezing into her undersized desk across the room.  Then his gaze dropped again to the small rectangle of paper on his desk.

‘Fuck … what does she want me to do now…’  He sighed and flipped the note over in his hands, bracing himself for what it would say.

The note contained just two sentences, written in beautiful cursive:

“When we drank that potion, Nicky, it made me feel wonderful. –M”

The note fell out of his hands and onto the desk.  His eyes blinked, went wide with bewilderment, and stared over at Michelle.  She was looking towards the front of the class, making no indication of any kind to him.  Nick looked down and reread the note.  It made no sense; it was so out of the blue, so unlike Michelle.  His head began spinning with an endless stream of thoughts: ‘What was the point of this??  Is she trying to rub salt in my wound, to make me remember how awful the shrinking was??  Could she be this senselessly heartless??’  He read the note a third time.  ‘Made me feel wonderful.’  The words played over and over again in his mind.

Another piece of paper landed on his desk.  “Gah!” he exclaimed in surprise.  But it was just his teacher, handing out a pop quiz, giving him a stern look for his outburst as she walked by.  A few of the kids turned their heads to stare at him … but not Michelle.  She didn’t move her head an inch – but was that a faint smirk on her lips??

He picked his pencil up and looked at the quiz.  But he only read halfway through the instructions before his eyes returned to Michelle’s note.  ‘Maybe she’s not just toying with me … What if she really wanted to share how she felt?  But … But why?  What could that mean …??’

His mind suddenly flashed back to them standing before the mirror … it was all such a blur in his mind.  His hand lay across his chest, remembering the tingling sensation brought by the touch of her fingernails.  He imagined her leaning down again, cleavage spilling forth from her unbuttoned chest, her voice, low and hoarse, echoing in his ears: “Nicky … Nickyyy …” then adding, “I feel so wonderful … Nickyyy …”

He snapped out of his reverie with a jolt.  Then he noticed with chagrin the obvious bulge pressing up through his shorts; he embarrassedly shifted his position in a lousy attempt at concealing it.  He prayed no one would notice.

He managed to calm his mind a bit, and then remembered the other sheet of paper on his desk.  ‘Oh … the quiz…’  He picked up his pencil and tried to concentrate.

But the words on the page seemed distant, out of focus – until they were replaced by new words: “Made me feel wonderful.”

Suddenly, a brand new thought popped into his head: ‘Wait … does she actually find the process of growth … erotic??  I know she enjoys having her body get bigger, but … is it actually a turn-on for her?  And … wait … Oh my god.  Was she still aroused when she wrote this note?  – Did she just write a special note for no other reason than to share her arousal … with ME??  WHAT COULD THIS MEAN??’

His mind was going berserk with the implications.  His breathing quickened.  Her voice, those words, kept playing over and over again in his head: “Made me feel wonderful … wonderful …”  As her voice continued on and on, his mind tried to replicate exactly how her body had looked, looming over him, her curves bursting against her slightly undersized clothes, the shape of her breasts, thrust outward so prominently – their size, their shape, how they pressed together …

He looked over at her, secretly yearning for another glimpse of the real thing, not just a memory.  Her face was mostly visible above the sea of students, but the rest of her glorious body was blocked by some god-damned classmates, writing with their heads down, their bodies seeming to be intentionally placed just in the perfect positions to obscure his view.  He lowered his gaze in disappointment.  Just then, for a moment, one of the classmates shifted in her seat, and Nick’s eyes darted sideways again to catch a fleeting glimpse of the purple fabric of Michelle’s blouse.

‘Damn it, Nick!  Get it together!’  There was no doubt about it; she had him all hot and bothered, and all because of two sentences on a slip of paper.

“Pencils down!” Mrs. Miller announced.

“Huh?”  Nick looked down sheepishly at his untouched quiz.  “Ah, hell,” he muttered, knowing it was too late to scribble any answers down because Mrs. Miller was already stepping up to his desk.

She lifted his paper, glanced at the pristine whiteness of the page, and clucked in disbelief.  “What on earth have you been doing, young man??” she said with vitriol.

“Huh?” Nick repeated dumbly, his face red and flustered, the backs of his palms damp with sweat.  Mrs. Miller stared daggers at him for another few moments, then shook her head in frustration and continued on past him.  Nick looked sheepishly around the room to find nearly everyone in class staring at him oddly, wondering what his deal was.  Nearly everyone – but not Michelle.  Nick noticed her head looking casually forward, seemingly oblivious – but perhaps cocked ever-so-slightly to one side, faint traces of a smile on her lips.

* * *

The bell rang, snapping Nick out of his reverie.  He had hardly heard a word of what the teacher had been saying all period long.  But now that class was over, Nick packed his things and stood up quickly, knowing Michelle would pass by him any moment.  Why was his heart pounding so loudly in his chest?  He saw her walk towards the front, but for some reason there were a lot of people going up front so he lost her through the crowd.  She may have been far taller than the rest of the class, but he was far shorter than them and couldn’t see around any of the towering seniors walking by, some of them shooting him contemptuous looks, which he had learned to ignore by now.

A space finally opened up in his vision, and he could see Michelle’s dirty blonde hair and sparkling green eyes towering far above even those of her classmates.  ‘Oh no …’ he realized in a sudden panic, ‘what am I going to say to her?  What does she expect me to say??  Shit!!’

He had no idea … but it turned out not to matter.  As she strode towards him, her eyes locked onto his.  But they remained impassive, lacking any allusion to her cryptic note.  Stepping within a yard of Nick, close enough to make him crane his neck uncomfortably up at her, she made no sound and showed nothing on her face.  She merely paused, still staring blankly down at him, until finally raising her eyebrows and gesturing behind her, towards her desk.

“Wh … What …?” he questioned, flustered.  But she stepped forward, and was gone.  Nick watched her go, then looked back at her desk.  It was just her book bag; all she wanted was for him to carry her book bag.  Nothing more.  Nick stared at it, bewildered.

By the time Nick reached his car in the parking lot several minutes later, he had practically slowed to a crawl, his muscles screaming all over from a full day of overexertion.  He dropped the book bag at Michelle’s feet and nursed his meager shoulder muscles.

Michelle had been watching him, that same infuriatingly impassive look still on her face.  His insides were boiling with anticipation.  As soon as the bag hit the ground, she calmly bent down and lifted it with one hand, showing just a bit of exertion as she tossed it into the passenger’s seat then started walking around to the driver’s side.

Nick wiped his brow and trundled over to her.  “Michelle …” he said expectantly, but not knowing what it was that he expected.

She turned and looked down at him blankly, raising her eyebrows by way of saying, “What is it?”

Nick just stared dumbly up at her.  He wished she would SAY something, or at least give some indication of what she wants to hear!  Did she really not know what was on his mind – or was she just messing with his head on purpose?  God, she was beautiful.

But … oh no.  He had made a terrible mistake.  Looking up into her eyes, seeing not the slightest note of hidden feelings, no moment of mutual understanding, not even any sense of arousal … he knew now that he had read WAY too much into that note.  She had just written it to gloat about his recent shrinking or, at best, casually thank him for the growth.  She simply hadn’t been telling him anything sexual – one look at her face made that clear.

Nick lowered his gaze to the pavement.  ‘How could I have been so stupid??’ he wondered, clenching his fists and squeezing his eyes shut, holding back his emotions.  He was like a stupid girl getting worked up over some guy, like … oh god, like she had been towards him last year …

She finally showed the slightest expression: one of annoyance.  “Well …?” she demanded.

“Uh …”  He looked sadly into her eyes.  “… Nothing,” he finished glumly.

Michelle rolled her eyes, got into his car, and started the ignition.  But then she rolled down the window to talk to him.  Nick pricked his ears up, hoping …

“By the way, Nicky …” she said flatly, “how’d you do on that quiz today?”

“H-Huh?”  It was the last thing he thought she’d say.

“The quiz.  At the beginning of class.  It was pretty easy, right?”

“Oh … uh … yeah, I guess.  Um … why do you ask?”

“Oh, no worries,” she said casually.  “Mrs. Miller just told me she’s been really pissed at you lately.  She said if your behavior and performance doesn’t improve, she’s going to have to dock a whole letter grade off of your project – and that means my project too.  But don’t worry – I’m sure you did just fine on the quiz … right, Nicky?”

He began to shuffle his feet nervously.  “Um … well, I may have been a bit, uh … distracted.”

Michelle peered at him, a look of innocent concern on her face.  “Distracted?  By what, Nicky?”

Nick’s eyes widened a bit, and he quickly looked down in shame.  So he didn’t see the sly smile cross Michelle’s face.  “Uhhh … nothing, Michelle.  Just, uh …”  Think, Nick, think!  “… I was too hot.  … Gah!  I mean, the room was too hot!”

Her smile widened, still unseen by Nick.  “Huh … that’s odd.  I felt fine.  I wonder what got you so hot?”

Nick gulped.  He was walking a very fine line right now.  He decided to keep quiet, just shrugging his shoulders instead.

Michelle laughed.  “Oh well, no big deal.  I’ll see you when you get back from basketball practice.”

Nick jerked his head up.  “Huh?”

“Basketball practice.  Every Tuesday and Thursday.  Don’t you remember?”  A crestfallen look crossed his face as he realized she was right.  He had completely forgotten.  He nodded dejectedly.

Michelle put his car in gear.  “Well, I’ll see you at the house, then.  And don’t forget to bring your homework sheet home.  We’d be screwed if you didn’t turn it in tomorrow.”

“Homework sheet?”

“Yeah, the one she left in the front of class to pick up.”

“Oh … that one …” Nick replied with a nod.  But as soon as she had pulled out and driven off, Nick cursed under his breath.  He hadn’t heard anything about a homework sheet, being far too distracted by thoughts of Michelle to hear the teacher.  ‘Great … something else to look forward to …’ he thought bitterly.

The Quiz by little mikey

From the moment he stepped onto the basketball court for practice, Nick wished he had just gone home instead.  He saw his teammates staring at him, even laughing as he grabbed a loose ball and approached the basket.  He refused to acknowledge their snickers around him as he lifted the surprisingly heavy ball to his chest.

Nick heaved the ball upwards.  But he underestimated the distance, and the weakness of his arms.  The ball grazed the bottom of the net and fell to the ground.  A round of laughter, at his expense.  The rest of the team had by now stopped shooting to watch him pick up the ball and trudge embarrassedly back onto the court.  It infuriated him how they weren’t even trying to hide their amusement, stepping back and waiting for their “star center” to shoot again.

Nick knew he had to prove he could at least make a bucket, to regain some shred of respect from them.  He elected to get a running start and go for a layup this time, to give the ball an extra boost.  He started from the free throw line, running with the unwieldy large basketball in his hands, preparing to heave.

But then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a huge figure bearing down on him.  It was too late to react; he had to the shot up anyway.  He left his feet, throwing the ball upwards, but at the same moment, the large figure to his right jumped as well … WAY too high and fast for him to have a chance …

Nick felt a crushing force from the side, sending his world spinning as he crashed to the ground with a painful “thud,” the ball careening off in the same direction.  By the time he regained his bearings, he saw his teammate, a stocky 6’3” backup center whom Nick had always found to be an easy practice partner in the past … but, needless to say, things were a bit different now …

The kid stood over him a moment and snickered, then turned away without so much as an apology.  Still flat on the ground, Nick watched the rest of the team lose interest in him as well, slapping their center on the back and returning to their warm-ups like nothing had happened.

Nick limped despondently over to the bench, where his coach was drawing up plays on his clipboard.  He eyed Nick awkwardly then said with a sad frown, “Hey there, Nick.  Um … sorry about your teammates.”

‘What?  That’s it?’ Nick thought, indignant that Coach apparently wasn’t going to even reprimand them.

Instead, Coach added uncomfortably, “Frankly, Nick, I’m … uh … a bit surprised to see you out here at all.”

Nick’s eyes narrowed.  “Why?  My name’s still on the roster, isn’t it?” he said quite annoyedly.  He didn’t know what he expected from them; maybe not playing time, but at least some sympathy and respect.

From the looks of it, his teammates wouldn’t be showing him any, but at least his coach might.  “Sure, Nick,” he told him gravely.  “You’ll be staying on the roster.  Can’t change rosters this late in the season.”  He grimaced as he realized how insensitive his comment was.  “I mean, we’d be happy to have you.”  He gave an unconvincing smile and sat on the bench, motioning for Nick to do the same.  Seeing the rest of the team staring awkwardly, the coach called out, “Start with some two-line layups.”

He then turned to Nick and said, with pain in his voice, “Damn shame what happened to you.  Any idea what caused it?”

“No.”  Would he believe the truth anyway?

The coach sighed and said, “Well, we’re sure gonna miss your presence on the court, that’s for sure.  Just gotta hope the other guys can step up.”

“Uh … yeah,” Nick replied, depressed that he wasn’t man enough to play anymore.  Fortunately, though, it was only temporary until Michelle returned him to his old height.  “Well, I’ll be back to normal next week anyways.”

His coach gave him a highly skeptical look and replied, “Uh … yeah.”

“I will be, you’ll see,” Nick assured him again, but the coach remained silent.  “Anyways…” Nick continued with seeming confidence, “I could still help in practice.  You know, guard people, pass the ball around, …”

Coach didn’t make a sound, just looking forward sullenly.  The two of them fell into awkward silence for a time, a silence that was extremely hurtful for Nick.  But his coach eventually spoke up, after much hesitation, “So, um … you know Brandon, right?”

“The ball boy?”

Coach grimaced.  “Yeah, um … the equipment manager, right.  The thing is … he quit a couple days ago.  Too much homework or something.”

“Huh,” Nick replied flatly.  But then he noticed his coach looking at him funny, his hand settling on a rack of empty water bottles beside him.  “Wait …” Nick said cautiously.  “Y-You’re kidding, right Coach?”

Coach sighed, stood up, and picked up his clipboard, his expression heavy.  Without looking Nick in the eye, he told him, “You wanted to help, so …”  He shrugged then blew the whistle, walking over to the team to begin practice.

* * *

Nick was deeply bitter after two hours of doing menial tasks for his team, and his teammates were worse than ungrateful.  He left the gym with a soaked t-shirt after several teammates ‘somehow’ managed to all spill their water bottles on him.  And that hadn’t even been the worst of it.  No way he would return to the team now, not even after getting his old height back.  Assholes.

He entered the front door of Michelle’s house quietly, hoping to sneak in and have some alone time for once.  At least that was one perk of being so small – he could tiptoe around like a mouse.  After shutting the front door silently, he crept towards the basement, figuring this was the best place to escape her notice.

But just as he was about to descend the steps, he heard signs of movement in the kitchen: drawers being opened, the sound of utensils clanking, the turning-on of a radio.  He knew he hadn’t been seen yet – but why wasn’t he heading downstairs??  He really did want some peace and quiet; yet instead he found himself slowly setting his backpack on the floor and creeping ever-so-slowly towards the kitchen doorway.

He had no good justification why; he simply felt compelled to keep moving forward, careful to remain silent.  Finally, he reached the doorframe and looked through.

There she was, in all her glory, her back turned to Nick, preparing something for dinner.  He noted immediately that she was still wearing the same purple button-down blouse and black leggings she wore at school.  But even with her heels off, she was truly an imposing sight; Nick could never get used to looking up at anyone, but only Michelle could make him feel THIS tiny and insignificant.

A new song came on the radio, and Michelle turned the volume up in approval as her body began moving rhythmically to the beat.  Nick’s eyes followed the sway of her hips, back and forth, back and forth … It was at that time Nick realized that he hadn’t quite had the opportunity to appreciate the most recent changes in her physique, having generally averted his eyes at school so she wouldn’t catch him peeking.  But now, with her unaware of his presence, he found himself being much bolder with his eyes.  He began to forget where he was, his mind focusing only on the sway of her wide, curvy hips; the way her round butt jiggled with every change of direction, stretched so tightly against her undersized pants … Despite how bitterly he hated shrinking, he almost found himself admiring the improvement it had caused in her body -- seemingly bursting at the seams with newfound sexuality, her clothes hardly able to contain her anymore …

All of a sudden, her head swung around, her eyes settling immediately on Nick and the stupefied expression on his face, almost like she had known he was there all along.  Nick yelped in dismay and stumbled back into the entryway, mortified to have been caught staring like that.

He heard her heavy footsteps cross the kitchen.  Nick turned and darted to the basement stairs just as he heard her say, “What were you doing there, Nicky?”  He descended the steps in a mad rush, not wanting to stick around to explain the truth.  He held his breath for a few tense moments, but to his great relief there were no more footsteps on the stairs.

He was more than content to stay down there, out of sight, until she called him back up for dinner twenty minutes later.  “How was practice?” she asked when he appeared timidly in the doorway.  Turning, she handed him a plateful of food then walked past him to the dinner table, as if nothing awkward had just happened between them.

He followed her to the table and replied, “Crappy.”  He began picking at his food, not wanting to discuss it further.

Michelle took a bite of her own food and replied, as if making casual dinner conversation, “Tell me about it.”

Nick shot a dirty glance at her.  “I’d really rather not.”

But she probed further, asking him, “What did they do to you?”  He glowered back at her.  Undeterred, Michelle added, “Did they make fun of you, Nicky?  Did they laugh when you tried to play basketball with them, at your size?  Did they—“

“Enough!!” Nick yelled, his face red with anger.  “I said I don’t want to talk about it!”  He stared daggers at her … but then he began to worry he had crossed the line with her.  Oh no …

But Michelle stared blankly at him for a moment, then shrugged and said mildly, “Geez, I was just wondering.  You should really start being more open with me, you know.”  She returned to her food, leaving Nick to scowl at her mistrustfully for the rest of the meal.  He knew she just wanted to revel in his humiliation yet again.  That bitch.

Nick waited silently as Michelle finished her second helping.  She sighed in satisfaction, set her fork and napkin on the table, stood up, and stepped behind Nick.  She leaned down, lay her heavy hand on his shoulder, and told him in a calm, commanding voice, “Now, Nicky, it’s time to study.  I sure hope you brought your homework sheet home…?”

Nick froze.  Fortunately, she couldn’t see his face.

He felt her hand tighten on his shoulder.  “Nicky?  You brought it, right?”

He coughed.  “Oh … oh that.  Of course!”  He gave a nervous laugh.

Michelle rose to her full height and patted him on the head in satisfaction.  “Good.  Now, go downstairs and get everything set up so we can work on it together.  Also take out your notes from class today so I can make sure you learned everything well enough for the pop quiz tomorrow.”

Oh no.  There would be another pop quiz, too?  This was bad …

“O-OK, Michelle.  I’ll go r-right away,” he replied anxiously, rising to his feet, lifting his backpack off the floor and stepping forward, taking one last glance at Michelle who was staring down at him intently with her hands on her hips.  God, she was so much bigger than him.  He forced a weak smile at her then headed downstairs, with each step feeling more and more like he were walking into a trap.

“Fuck …” he muttered anxiously under his breath, dropping his bag next to a couple chairs and a coffee table, where they would no doubt be studying – though with what?  Nick didn’t have anything to study from and he knew it.

“Be there in a sec, Nicky,” Michelle’s melodious voice called down.

“OK!” Nick replied, becoming frantic.  His looked around for something, anything to help him – and then his eyes fell on Michelle’s book bag, leaning against the lab table nearby.  He had to get her homework sheet out; it was his best and only option.  Nick ran forward and opened the flap, then began flipping through her things.  It made him nervous, but it couldn’t be helped.  He thumbed through her class folders until finding ‘Chemistry’.  Hastily pulling it out, he flipped through its contents, but found no new problem sheet.

“Damn it!” he cursed under his breath.  He looked up anxiously towards the stairs – and happened to catch a glimpse of the blue notebook at the edge of the lab table.  He figured he had no other option; he scurried over and took a closer look.  His head barely higher than the tall lab table, he flipped open the folder and glanced at its contents.

It was page after page of equations, formulas, scribbled notes.  “What is all this?” he wondered aloud.  But soon the realization dawned on him – this was it; this was the notebook she had been using to develop her potion, her secret formula which no one else had ever discovered.  His hands trembled at the gravity and importance of these pages.

Thoughts began to spring to his mind – should he … destroy it?  Steal it?  Try to somehow … alter the formula, change its effects??  But, as he flipped through the pages, he realized the futility of this last option – it was far, far too complicated for his mind to comprehend.  It might as well have been written in hieroglyphics.

He heard heavy footfalls on the stairs.  “Shit!” he exclaimed under his breath.  He whirled around and realized he hadn’t put her things back in the book bag yet!  He ran over and frantically crammed the papers back in the chemistry folder – but in his mad rush, he tried to put the folder away open side down, and as he flung the folder forward the papers within all came tumbling out, falling in and around the bag in a disorganized heap.

“What on earth are you doing!!?” a voice boomed from across the room.

Nick spun around to see a furious scowl on Michelle’s face.  Her body was frighteningly huge – and closing the distance fast.

Nick dropped everything and stumbled backwards, his butt falling back to the cold floor in the process.  “I-I-I was j-just … looking f-for your h-homework sheet …”

“What!?  Did I tell you you could look through my stuff!?”  She was so close now, looming ever larger in his field of vision, her expression darkening.

He tried to slide farther back, retreating from her wrath.  But she closed the gap in mere seconds, lifted her right leg, and lowered her bare foot heavily onto his chest.   Nick let out a loud gasp as air was expelled from his lungs.  He tried to wriggle free but he was trapped under the force of her leg.

“I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!” she boomed down at him, putting her hands on her hips in a dominant, threatening pose.

Her size had never looked more terrifying.  He had never quite appreciated the magnitude of her legs because they were so proportionate with the rest of her body, so slender and feminine – but just by virtue of her sheer size and height, her right leg had become, for him, an immovable weight, a towering pole slamming down on him, rendering him helpless.  He beheld it with both wonder and fear – until it pressed down even harder still, forcing him to grunt in pain.

He answered immediately, “No, you d-didn’t!!  I’m sorry!!”  He raised his gaze up, up, past her interminable legs, past her curvy hips, up to her snarling face peering down just over the rounded swells of her cleavage seen through her partially opened blouse.

“Why were you looking for MY homework sheet??” she thundered from far above.  She glanced at the empty coffee table.  “And where the hell is your sheet?  And where are your notes??”

Nick squirmed uselessly under her foot.  “I … I j-just …”  Tears began welling up in his eyes.  Michelle increased the pressure again.  Nick couldn’t take any more.  “I DON’T HAVE THEM!” he exclaimed, his voice strained from exertion.  He began to sob.

“What!?” she yelled down at him.  “You LIED to me??”  Suddenly, the pressure was released from his chest, but only so that she could bend down and yank him roughly off the floor by his arm, standing him on his feet, lowering her head down to his level, and clamping her hand painfully around his tiny biceps.  “Explain yourself!” she demanded forcefully, like a mother to a naughty child.  She shook him roughly, for added emphasis.

“I’m sorry!” he exclaimed through his sobs.  “I j-just didn’t … didn’t take any notes, and I didn’t hear her say about the homework or the quiz or …!”

“What!?  How could you not pay attention in class, when I specifically told you that Mrs. Miller won’t allow any more failure from you.  Are you TRYING to sabotage my grade in the class!?”

“No! I’m—“

WHACK!  Nick shrieked in pain as, out of the blue, Michelle’s opposite hand reached down and slapped him on the ass with brutal force.  Even with his clothes on, the pain was excruciating.  He would have crumpled to the floor if Michelle hadn’t held him up awkwardly by his arm.

She suddenly began dragging his stumbling body by the arm towards the nearby lounge chairs.  “Sit down, and don’t move an inch,” she growled, shoving him into a chair.  Then she turned and marched toward the lab table, only to find her notebook sitting open.  “What, you looked through my experiment notebook too!?”  Her eyes really lit up with fire this time.  “Oh, you’re gonna get it now …”

Nick watched with growing dismay as she started measuring liquids and combining them in a flask.  “Wh-What are you doing??” he asked, his voice quavering.

Michelle answered with nothing but an evil smirk, enough to give him chills.  He could do nothing but sit silently as he watched her mix yet another dark red potion and bring it over to the table in front of him.  “Michelle … please don’t do this …” he muttered weakly, his face contorted in agony.  “J-Just … give me a chance …”

“A chance?”  Michelle paused, as an evil smirk crossed her face.  After an excruciating pause, she purred, “Hmm … very well.  We’ll have a little pop quiz of our own, then.  And if you get all the questions right”—she snickered sarcastically, as if that were impossible—“you can forget all about this little flask here…”  She set the flask on the table – and it looked anything but ‘little’ to Nick.  It might have been the biggest flask of solution she had ever made for them to this point.

“But … what if I miss some?” he asked, not wanting to know the answer.

Michelle simply chuckled and headed back to the lab bench.  Nick shuddered.  He had a feeling her questions wouldn’t be easy.

For a bit of extra fun, Michelle turned and challenged, “You know what, I’ll even let you study for a bit – not that it’ll help you …”  He averted his eyes from her predatory grin, knowing now that he was screwed for sure.

But what choice did he have?  He pulled out his chemistry book and flipped to their current chapter – or was it the next one now?  He didn’t even know.  Oh, hell, he was doomed.

He saw Michelle writing some stuff in her experiment notebook and tinkering with some equipment, but he didn’t pay her much heed as he frantically flipped through the pages of his book trying to absorb what little he could in the vain hopes of actually getting a question right.

A few minutes later, Michelle announced, “I’m goin’ upstairs for a bit; we’ll get started when I come back.”  Nick looked up briefly and watched her arrange her notes and put them back in her folder.  “And no looking through my lab notebook anymore, got it?”

“Yeah, OK,” Nick replied in a shaking voice, returning to his studying immediately.

She stepped closer and put her hands on her hips.  “Look at me, Nicky,” she said sternly.  Nick stopped in his tracks and looked up.  She told him gravely, “I’m serious Nicky.  There’s stuff in there that, well … I just don’t want you to see.  So stay out of it, OK?”

Nick nodded emphatically … but as soon as she turned he began to wonder about that notebook.

He watched her quickly close the folder and walk towards the staircase.  As soon as she had climbed out of sight, though, Nick couldn’t help but approach the lab table and open the all-important folder again.  ‘There MUST be something she feels the need to hide from me,’ he reasoned, flipping through the pages again.  He became discouraged again, though, since the writing was still all way too complicated for him to get anything out of it.

But the last page stuck out; he didn’t remember seeing it before.  Which was odd, because it stood out from the rest – this one contained mostly words instead of equations, and looked more like a journal entry than anything else.  It was dated yesterday, and it read,

“Thought of fascinating new modification.  Surprisingly simple but powerful; should have thought of sooner.  Haven’t tested, but know will work.  Simple addition to base solution, using chemicals already available, will redirect the male body’s metabolism during shrinking process, stimulating increased synaptic response and neuron development in the brain.  One small dose is sufficient; effects continual and irreversible.  Unfortunately, these effects not possible with female metabolism.

Interesting find, but too risky.  If Nick became smarter, could potentially learn secret formula and learn to reverse its effects.  Cannot allow this.”

Just below these lines, she had written out the exact amounts of each chemical to add, making it clear that these amounts must be very carefully measured, and must be adjusted for any deviation from the most recent ‘base solution’ – Nick assumed it must be the same formula as the solution she had just put in front of him.

Nick blinked in amazement.  Despite the warnings, it was almost too good to be true.  This must have been what she didn’t want him to discover.  Well, he sure as hell wasn’t going to waste this golden opportunity.  He quickly retrieved the flask Michelle had set on the table as a threat – but now it just seemed full of promise and potential.  He brought it over to the lab table and searched for the necessary ingredients.

He found them right away, sitting in nearby flasks with labels on their holders!  His brain took a few extra moments to calculate the right proportions based on the amount of solution in the big flask.  Once he was fairly confident of his math, he took a deep breath and poured each solution in, swishing the mixture around until it settled at a somewhat lighter shade of red than before, with perhaps a hint of orange thrown in.  ‘But she’ll never notice the difference …’ he thought smugly.  He couldn’t wait for her to return … this might actually be fun.

He returned everything like it was and sat back down on the chair, pretending to study intently, as if he were cramming frantically.  But now, there was no pressure.

Soon enough, he heard Michelle come down the stairs and walk towards him.  He kept his eyes on the page of his book, but he couldn’t help but notice the ‘click, clack’ of her heels this time.  He wondered why she had bothered to put them back on, but didn’t raise his gaze from the text.  He was almost giddy as he continued to pretend that nothing had happened.

‘Click, Clack!’  He saw a pair of sexy four-inch heels step up just in front of his chair.  There were those legs again, but this time clad in light black pantyhose.  The urge to look up was almost unbearable, but he managed to keep his head down and say, “I’m still studying.”

A long, slender finger descended and slowly traced a line along the open crease of the book, drawing Nick’s eye as it went.  Then her hand wrapped around the top of the spine and snatched the book right off of his lap, raising it out of sight.  “Study time is over,” her mature, sexy voice said down to him with authority.

“Hey!” Nick protested, suddenly looking up …

He gasped loudly, his jaw going slack as he openly gawked at the sight before him.  Michelle had switched outfits; she was now clad head to toe in the classic ‘sexy teacher’ look – but, by god, it had never looked sexier.  Her high heels and black nylons finally gave way to a tight black skirt starting around mid-thigh.  A tight, white long-sleeve dress shirt covered her torso, conforming deliciously to her hourglass figure; if he had one complaint though, it was that there were still a few too many buttons done up, though it was a sight to see her bountiful chest pressing mightily outward against thin shirt, seeming ready to pop open at any moment.  She had even done up her hair in a tight, professional-looking ponytail, though allowing a single lock of hair to drape down the side of her face.  She had also put on some lipstick – red, but not too gaudy – and had somehow obtained a pair of slender black-framed glasses that afforded her a look of beauty, intelligence, and severity.  She even brought with her a small black tote bag fit for a teacher, with who knows what inside.

She looked down at him, her lips pursed, gauging his reaction.  And Nick could hardly have done a worse job hiding it.  He had always had a thing for the sexy teacher look, and Michelle had struck every single chord perfectly for him.  He was rendered speechless, his mouth hanging open.

“You like?” she asked sexily, though the answer was obvious.  Laughing, she told him, “I figured I might as well look the part, now that I’m giving you a quiz and all.”  She turned around, giving him a free view of her tapered waist and rounded bottom, also almost screaming to be let free of its confines.

“This would have fit me perfectly this morning,” she explained, amused at the obvious effect it was having on him.  “But, as you can see, it’s just a bit small on me now.”  She turned and sat in the seat opposite his, crossing her legs and looking simply … breathtaking.  If she actually were a teacher, Nick imagined, her male students wouldn’t learn a damned thing all year.

“Oh,” she added with a mock pouty face, “I sure hope this outfit will hold up after a few more growing episodes …”  She caught his dreamy gaze and winked provocatively at him, then taunted, “Or have you actually learned the whole book in the last 15 minutes?”

Nick was slowly managing to regain a smidgeon of self-control; he then remembered he had a card up his sleeve in the new potion, and he managed to reply with some smugness, “Do your worst.  I’m not afraid.”

Michelle’s eyes lit up with true delight.  “Ohhh!  Cocky, aren’t we?  A nice change for you; normally you would just bend over and take it.”  She raised one eyebrow challengingly at him.

Nick winced a bit at her last words, but his spirits remained undamped.  “Not this time, babe,” he shot back, sitting back in his chair, becoming more at ease by the moment.

Michelle chuckled amusedly and sat down across from him, crossing her long, sexy legs, which Nick no longer had reason to fear at the moment.  Keeping her back straight, Michelle leaned forward to put a small, empty scotch glass on the table, in the process presenting him with a wonderful shot of her cleavage crammed tightly into her shirt.  She flashed him a playfully seductive smile when she saw him staring, and he looked away abashedly.

“What’s that for?” he asked, pointing to the glass.

“This,” she began happily, filling the bottom with red potion, “is what we’ll be drinking from each time you miss a question.  Oh, and I should mention …” She raised her eyebrow suggestively.  “I figured out a way to accelerate the growth and shrinking process.  No more waiting for ten minutes to see the end result!  This will be fun, watching each other change on the spot!”  She winked seductively at Nick.

Nick’s smile slowly faded, replaced with a look of horror.  “Th-That wasn’t the normal formula??”

“No, I changed it around some.  What’s wrong, Nicky…?”

“Well … I …”  His voice trailed off as panic began to take hold.  He remembered very clear instructions in her notebook that the changes he made were very precisely calculated for use with the ‘base solution’ – but who knows how much he should have used with this new solution Michelle made!  Jesus, there was no telling if the potion would have the desired effect, or do something completely different!  For all he knew, it could leave him mentally handicapped, paralyzed, disfigured, or god knows what else.

Meanwhile, Michelle started laughing evilly.  “Ah, that’s more like it.  I knew your confidence was just a show.  Really, you’re just as scared as ever, aren’t you, little guy?”  She leaned forward, studying the fear in his eyes with glee.

“Michelle, you don’t understand!” he blurted anxiously.  “I just … I mean, can’t we just … do this some other time?  Like tomorrow??”

Michelle leaned farther forward, her eyes wide with excitement.  “Wow … look at the fear in your eyes!  The pure terror!  I’m enjoying this almost as much as I’ll enjoy growing!”

Nick withered under her gaze, seeing the crazed glint in her eye.  He knew there was no chance of dissuading her anymore – not even if he told her about the modifications.  Panicking, he shot to his feet and tried to make a run for it.

But Michelle, anticipating this move, quickly and effortlessly lunged sideways to wrap her arm around him and bring him bodily back to his chair.  God, she was so strong.

“Please!!” Nick shrieked as he was slammed back against the cushion.  “Don’t do this!  Please, just this once, I’m begging you!”

His eyes went to the potion on the table.  If he could just knock it over …

Too late.  Michelle was already moving the table to the side so she could scoot her chair right up to his, both preventing his escape and allowing her to enjoy his reactions more fully.  Her impossibly long legs were inches from his now, and could easily open up to trap him between them if need be.  He groped sadly at the table as it moved away, now well out of his reach; he could never get past Michelle in time to knock it over now.

Michelle laughed.  “What, looking for a sip already?  Can’t wait to have the taste of the potion on your lips again?  Hrmm??”  Before he could say no, Michelle’s thumb and forefinger pinched his jaw and turned his head up to hers.  “You’ll have plenty of chances to remember what it tastes like, Nicky … and I can’t wait to taste it either …” she breathed sultrily down on him, close enough for him to feel the warmth of her breath on his face.

He tried to move his head away but couldn’t; the deep, penetrating intensity of her stare made him squirm in his seat, which only added to her delight.  She just held him there, watching in silence, watching his distress grow.

“Please …” he repeated again, softly, despondently, his eyes filling with tears.  “You don’t understand!  It’s not just the shrinking; I … I mean, it could …”

He could have sworn he saw her eyes light up for just the briefest moment – a look of recognition, a full knowledge of his situation, of what he had added to the potion, of the dire predicament he now found himself in – and it filled her with glee.

But then look vanished, so quickly that Nick thought his mind had imagined it.  She was back to a playful smirk, giggling as she told him, “No more talking now, Nicky,” adopting a more strict, severe posture, like that of a teacher.  “Your quiz is about to begin.”

Her hand reached forward right into his lap.  “Gah!” Nick shrieked, instinctively jerking his body backwards, his erection twitching in his pants.

But she was only reaching for the textbook which he had, without realizing, been clutching tightly through these tense moments.

Michelle giggled then wrapped her long fingers around the book’s spine and yanked it effortlessly from his clutches.  “Tsk, tsk, Nicky,” she scolded playfully, wagging a finger at him.  “This is a closed-book exam.”  She tossed the book aside then focused her full attention on him, leaning forward and staring intently into his eyes.  In a precise, commanding voice, she instructed, “I will only say each question once.  So you will need to listen closely.  Are you ready, Nicky?”

He opened his mouth and began to protest feebly.  “P-please don’t … please …”

“Question One…” she announced loudly and decisively, and Nick immediately stopped his protest, hanging on her every word.

She smirked, enjoying her complete control over him.  She waited for a moment, knowing he was holding his breath.  Then she spoke, reciting the question calmly as if it were just a normal question on a quiz.  “What is the Pauli exclusion principle?”

Nick stared back at her, his mouth opening into a growing stupor.  “Th … The what??”

Michelle tilted her head forward to peer at him over the rim of her glasses in a stern but sexy way.  “This material was covered in class today, Nicolas.  Are you telling me you weren’t paying attention in class??”

Nick stared at her with dismay, anxiety building within him.  “W-Well, I … I …”

Michelle made a loud ‘tsk’ sound and shook her head like a disappointed teacher.  “If that’s the case, then, I’m afraid, you’ll just have to …”  She reached to her left and lifted the scotch glass which already contained a dose of the red liquid.

“Wait!  Please, just …”

“Ten seconds,” she replied firmly, leaning farther forward to stare even deeper into his eyes, her gaze increasing in intensity with each passing second.  Nick began to squirm in his seat again, quailing under her overwhelming gaze.  It was even worse knowing she was counting down in her head, knowing his time would be up at any moment.  His eyes darted around him, looking for an escape route, or some kind of distraction.

But he truly had nowhere to run.  He looked up and saw Michelle grinning predatorily down at him, her gaze steady and unflinching, boring a hole into his mind, knowing his every thought, relishing his pain.

“Time’s up,” she said simply, letting her words sink in for a moment.  She watched his limbs begin to quiver and his face twitch involuntarily.  Michelle swished the glass around delicately in her hand then lifted it to her lips and downed half its contents like a shot of whiskey.

“Ah … that’s good stuff,” she said with a thoroughly pleased grin as she began extending the glass towards Nick.

He began to shift frantically in his seat as the glass approached.  His hands, now trembling badly, made the feeblest of attempts at knocking the glass away, but Michelle deftly wrapped the fingers of her opposite hand around both of his wrists and effortlessly held his arms down at his lap as she brought the potion closer still.

The cold glass touched his lips.  He gave a pathetic whine and turned his head aside.

“Now, Nicolas,” Michelle told him, using her stern teacher voice again, “that isn’t going to work.  You know I can make you open up if I have to.”

She was right.  His only recourse now was to tell her everything.  It was now or never.  “Michelle,” he said with the utmost urgency, “there’s something I HAVE to tell you!”  The glass was coming ever closer to his lips again, but he fought it off.  “That potion could mess me up – no, mess BOTH OF US up really, really badly!  You don’t know what I did when you were upstairs; I—“

“…Changed the formula to make yourself smarter??” she interrupted.

Nick’s jaw hit the floor as a smug grin crossed Michelle’s luscious red lips.  “And now you’re worried because you started from the wrong base solution,” she concluded matter-of-factly.

Every muscle in his body went limp.  “Wh … Wh … What!?  H-H-How … how d-did …”

Michelle chuckled.  “Oh, come on, it wasn’t hard to set you up for it.  And you fell for it perfectly, I might add.”

Nick’s mind reeled.  He thought he had been one step ahead of her for once, but in fact …

He soon realized that the glass of liquid was still hovering in front of his lips.  “S-So … this new formula … What will it do to me??”

Michelle’s brow furrowed in an exaggerated look of deep thought.  “Well … I dunno … haven’t calculated the new result yet.  Gee … it could do anything!”

“ANYTHING!??”  Nick’s eyes slowly widened.  His heart began to pound in his chest.  With every ounce of seriousness Nick could give, he told her, “Listen to me, Michelle.  You need to put this glass down, NOW.”  The glass, instead of lowering, actually began tilting forward towards his mouth.  Meanwhile, Michelle’s face remained hideously unconcerned, even amused at his reaction.

With redoubled urgency, Nick exclaimed, “Jesus, Michelle, STOP THIS!!  We don’t know what will happen, to either of us!!”

Michelle glanced down at the potion in her hand, then back to Nick, and an impossible smile crossed her lips.  She shrugged and told him simply, “Only one way to find out …”  The glass tilted forward abruptly, pouring its contents into Nick’s mouth, taking him by surprise.  She followed up by forcing his jaw closed and tilting his head back to get him to swallow it all down before he even knew what hit him.

She pulled the glass away and released his wrists, and he immediately brought his hands to his lips, staring at her in horror.  “What have you done??  Oh my god, I can already feel it …”

It was a much more intense feeling than any of the other potions had given, and Nick really began to panic.  He felt like his whole body was somehow pulling back, receding – but in every direction at once.  “What’s happening to me …” he muttered with dread.  He quickly pushed himself off the chair and stood up, only to find everything around him becoming slightly but unmistakably bigger: his clothes, his watch, the table, Michelle – actually, she was definitely growing just a bit faster than everything else.  Still sitting, and sporting an absolutely devilish grin, she had started the process already taller than him, her cute, upturned nose about level with his eyes; but over the next ten seconds her face rose in relation to his, so that he was now looking straight ahead at her red, glossy lips.  He had been too focused on his height change that he hadn’t even noticed her … other development.  But he did notice this after the fact when her clothing seemed to actually groan, and when he looked down he saw that, sure enough, her already-tight blouse was now being absolutely stretched to the limit against her ever-more-prominent bosom.  Nick suspected that the groan had come from her bra beneath, which he could just barely glimpse between the buttons.

“Michelle … we’re changing too fast!  Something’s terribly wrong!  Wh—Why are you smiling??  This is terrifying!  When will it—“

But the changes suddenly stopped, just a few seconds after they had begun.  Michelle giggled.  “Duh, don’t you remember?  I changed the formula to accelerate the growth process.”

Nick took a moment for his panicked breathing to calm down.  “Oh … oh yeah,” he replied dumbly, feeling a bit embarrassed but still horribly uneasy.  He had been so caught up in the moment that this had slipped his mind.

Michelle laughed again and added, “I was just messin’ with you earlier, Nicky.  Of COURSE I knew what the potion would do.”  She rolled her eyes playfully.

Nick breathed a sigh of relief.  But, just to make sure, he asked, “So … it didn’t do anything, right?  Other than, you know, the height change?  I mean … I don’t FEEL any different, but …”

“No?  Nothing different?” Michelle asked, her interest oddly piqued.

“Uh … no,” he replied cautiously.  “Well … I guess, maybe a bit lightheaded.”

“Hmm.  Interesting.”  She sat back in her chair and stated matter-of-factly, “Let’s see how you feel after another dose …”

Nick’s eyes widened.  “Wh-What!?  What’s it going to d—“

“Question 2!” Michelle barked, switching seamlessly back to teacher mode.  He continued to protest, but Michelle went forward nonetheless, saying in clear, strong tones, “There are six strong acids.  Hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid are two of them.  Name another.”

“Michelle, really, what does the potion do??”

“Ten seconds.”  She calmly poured another shot of potion into the glass and held it in front of her, patiently waiting for the time to expire.  Nick noticed that the pointer finger of her opposite hand was steadily tapping against the arm of her chair, sounding like the second hand on a clock.  Tick … tock … tick …

“Is it … is it still gonna make me smarter?” Nick said anxiously, hopefully.

Michelle looked down at him and raised her eyebrows mischievously.  “We’re about to find out, aren’t we?”  This did little to calm his fears.

Tick … Tock …

“Time’s up!” Michelle announced merrily, extending the glass to his lips again.  “You first this time.”  Nick protested feebly, but Michelle simply outmuscled him like before, then watched him struggle pathetically for a moment.  “You’re so cute when you try to fight me like that, Nicky.  OK, now open wide!”  She pinched his jaw to force it open with her left hand, while pouring the liquid down with her right, then clamped his jaw shut to make him swallow.

Nick’s eyes began to well up with tears, his head drooping miserably and sobbing into his hands.  He was utterly appalled by her lighthearted and playful attitude towards this whole ordeal.  Did she really not understand what this was doing to him?  Every inch he lost was another blow to his pride, his confidence, his manhood; and he desperately needed to hold on to what relatively little of that he had remaining.  But she just didn’t seem to care … and, even worse, there was something else up her sleeve, he knew it …

“Oh, don’t be like that, Nicky!” she told him, reacting to his tears with the same infuriatingly playful tone.  “Hey, cheer up!  It’s not all bad … Here, I’ll even give you a special treat this time …”

Nick heard the rustling of fabric, and after a moment he found himself raising his gaze from his hands, against his better judgment.

Oh good lord.  She was unbuttoning her blouse, starting from her collarbone and working her way down.  He suddenly found himself staring with rapt attention, holding his breath as she began to unfasten the one just over the upper swell of her breasts.  She was undoing them slowly, sooo slowly.  He yearned for her to move faster, to uncover them already …

She giggled.  Nick looked up to find her staring gleefully down at him, seeing the more than obvious anticipation plastered across his face.  He jerked his head away in shame.  He wasn’t able to help himself, not even at a time like this.

But then her enormous hand reached under his chin and effortlessly turned his head to point front and center again.  In an intimately sexy voice she breathed, “It’s OK, Nicky.  Go ahead.  You want to watch, don’t you?  Hmm?”  This made him struggle even more to turn his head, but Michelle held his chin in place as her other hand continued slowly down her blouse to the next button.

He squeezed his eyelids shut, but as soon as he heard the loud ‘pop’ of another button being undone, his eyes involuntarily opened again to see the upper part of her cleavage escaping out into view through the open fabric.  He gasped softly but squeezed his eyes shut once more.

Michelle giggled and told him with a playful lilt in her voice, “Oh, come on.  I bet that’s why you were standing in the kitchen door earlier.  You were watching me, weren’t you …?”  Nick’s eyes widened in horror.

She leaned forward, adding with a grin, “And, by the way … why did you have so much trouble paying attention in class today?  I don’t suppose it had anything to do with ME, did it??”

Mortified, Nick pinched his eyes shut as tightly as possible, shaking his head emphatically ‘no.’

She didn’t make a sound in reply … that is, until he heard another button popping open …

Despite it all, he couldn’t keep his eyes from opening once more to find her cleavage pushing apart the flaps of her blouse.  He heard her giggle devilishly.

The situation was quickly getting out of hand for Nick.  “Stop this!” he demanded, putting as much authority and resolve in his voice as he could muster.  He needed her to know that she was still his mortal enemy, not a slave to her looks.

Mercifully, she let go of his chin and sat back in her chair.  “Suit yourself,” she said with a lighthearted shrug, continuing to unbutton her shirt.  Nick put his head in his hands as he tried to refocus his energy to fight her.  “You don’t have to watch me grow even bigger, if you don’t want,” she told him smugly.

An image flashed into Nick’s head.  He had been too distracted last time; he hadn’t yet seen her body growing and developing before his eyes, at least not on a short enough timescale to actually see it happening.  What would it look like, especially with so much of her chest revealed this time?

“OK, Nicky, I’m about to drink my half,” she announced eagerly.  There was a short silence, and then he heard an unmistakable gulping sound followed by the clink of the glass being set on the table.

It began right away.  He felt his body receding again, his clothes feeling ever-so-slightly looser with each passing second, his rear end scooting slightly forward on the cushion as his thighs shortened.

And then, a second later, with his eyes still closed, he felt the soft skin of Michelle’s fingers as they brushed tenderly against his leg just above the knee.  “Are you sure you don’t want to watch me grow, Nicky?” she whispered, her voice oozing with lust and excitement.  “Not even a quick peek?”

He couldn’t help himself; he decided it couldn’t hurt to just catch a quick glimpse.  His eyelids opened just a sliver at first, but they quickly shot open all the way as he drank in the sight of Michelle, still seated but leaning down over him, her face hovering well above his own.  He looked straight ahead to find the top half of her blouse parted by the swells of her breasts.

She was keeping perfectly still – and yet, she was moving, expanding slightly but surely.  As he watched, the flaps of her blouse were being stretched farther and farther apart, leaving her bosom plainly visible, the white, milky flesh of her breasts seeming to overflow even more out of the clearly undersized cups of her bra.  It was the best view of her chest he had ever gotten, and it was all the more enthralling now that he could watch her growing before his very eyes.

Suddenly the growing stopped, leaving Nick yearning for more.  Then he felt her fingers squeeze his leg gently, tenderly, as she whispered sultrily, “Such a wonderful feeling, isn’t it Nicky?  And I can see you enjoyed it as much as I did …”  Her eyes fell down to his crotch.

“Gah!”  Nick saw the obvious bulge in his shorts and frantically folded his hands in his lap in a comically obvious attempt to cover himself up.

Michelle gave his knee a playful squeeze then sat back in her chair, adjusting the folds of her blouse to cover herself up just a bit.  “I think it’s time we move on to Question 3, don’t you agree, Nicky?”

 

New Beginnings by little mikey

Nick felt his sense of self-control slipping away.  He was furious at himself for showing his arousal so plainly to Michelle.  But he also knew it would become harder and harder to resist her with every sip of the potion.  His thoughts began to give way to despair.  “Please … you’ve done enough already …” he whimpered softly.

Michelle made no indication of hearing his words.  Instead, she pulled out a piece of paper from her tote bag on the floor, as well as a thin retractable wooden pointer, the kind used by teachers to point to things on chalkboards.  She stood up in front of him and dropped the paper down on his lap.  It had ‘Question 3’ typed across the top, and the actual question written out below.  Man, she had come prepared for this quiz, Nick thought glumly.

“You will have one minute to complete this question,” she informed him in her teacherly voice.  Then she leaned down and commanded, “Your eyes are to remain on the page, working on the problem, for the entire duration.  Is that understood?”

She caught him staring straight into her cleavage.  Swiftly and decisively, she brought the pointer down onto his hand, whacking it loudly and painfully.  Nick yelped in pain as she scolded, still using her sexy teacher voice, “Eyes on the page, young man.”  She stood tall and told him, “Begin!”

He was surprised by how much she was buying into this role – it was kinda kinky, actually … but he forced himself to focus on the question at hand.  It was a complicated chemical reaction where the reactants were known but the products were only partially filled in, requiring Nick to determine what they were.  He hated these, but at least he might just have a chance to figure it out, given enough time.  He found something to write on from his backpack and got right to work.

Michelle began circling around his chair, no doubt watching him closely, sternly, like an overbearing instructor.  He could feel her unnerving eyes on the back of his head.

Thirty seconds in, she warned, “You’re not doing it right, Nicolas …”  He looked up at her angrily, but she responded by rapping him again on the forearm with her pointer.  “Time’s running out …” she reminded, driving him into a flurry of panic.

He tried to solve it, but there just wasn’t enough time.  Frantically, he wrote anything he could think of.  But he knew he was just writing jibberish.

“Five seconds,” her voice boomed in his ear.

“I need more time!”

“Too late.  You have to write something, Nicolas.”

He scribbled a random chemical compound down on the bottom of the page, just making up elements and subscripts along the way.  There was no chance of it being correct.

“Time’s up.  Let’s see how wrong your answer is, Nicky …” she said smugly, snatching the paper from his lap.  “The correct answer was H2CO3F4, and you wrote …  Wait, what?  Oh my gosh, you got it right!”

Nick spun his head around to look up at her in shock.  “WHAT!?”  He was even more surprised than she was.

Michelle shook her head and chuckled.  “Huh.  Wow.  Well, it looks like you win this round.”  She paused in apparent disbelief, then shrugged and walked around to his side and leaned down to say sexily in his ear, “Unless … you wanted to drink it anyway, see me grow some more …  Hmm?  How about it, stud …”

Nick looked her in the eye, doing his best to ignore the valley of cleavage below.  “Yeah right!” he told her with confident defiance.  It was his turn to be smug for once.  “What’s the matter?  You’re not sad I got your stupid question right, are you?” he taunted.

Michelle raised her eyebrows delightedly.  “Fiesty … I like that.”  She grinned devilishly.  “But we’ll see if you’re so lucky for this next one.  I have to warn you; this one won’t be so easy …”  She sauntered over to her seat, swaying her hips for his benefit, and then sat down, staring him in the eyes.  “Question 4 … A solution of aqueous CuSO4 is electrolyzed with a 1.5 ampere current for 30 minutes.  What mass of copper metal is deposited?”

Her lips formed into a sadistic smile as she watched his confidence crumble.  For the next ten seconds he stared off into space dumbly, not even knowing where to begin.

“Time’s up.  What’s your answer, Nicky.”

He shook his head sadly.  “Five,” was the first number that popped into his head.

“Five?  Five what?”

“Grams.  Whatever.”

He watched her expression slowly give way to amazement.  “That’s … that’s right, Nicky.”

His jaw dropped open.  “What … seriously?  … You’re messing with me, right?”

Michelle shook her head in amazement. “Wow … maybe it really DID make you smarter … I had thought the chemicals you added to the potion would be inert, but maybe, in the right combination, they could actually …”  Her voice trailed off as she stared off into space, apparently lost in deep thought.

Nick, too, was speechless.  He had never seriously considered that the solution might actually still work in his favor, making him smarter as he had intended!  His spirits suddenly soared, buoyed by this rare reversal of fortune.

Michelle composed herself again and proceeded with the quiz as calmly as she could.  He sat through the next several questions, having seemingly no idea on any of them – but, miraculously, his answers always turned out correct.  Gradually, he began to trust his instincts, believing that there was some new part of his brain manifesting itself, unknowable to the rest of his mind, but working behind the scenes to figure out any problem and provide him with the correct answer.  This was a wholly new feeling for him, to feel actually smart for once, not below average like he always felt throughout his years of school; it gave him a brand new confidence and self-assuredness, something he had been sorely lacking of late.

After the seventh question, Michelle retracted her pointer and put it away, then folder her hands in her lap and looked down at Nick with a wonderfully pleasant smile, much different than the smile she used when humiliating or belittling him.  This one seemed genuinely pleased with him, even … happy for him, for his own success.  It was a look that Nick had been secretly longing for from her, but had never found amidst the endless slew of torture she had so happily administered over the last few days.  Was this a sign of new things to come, he wondered?

Michelle gazed down on him thoughtfully for some time, still smiling, seeming to gather her thoughts.  Finally, she spoke.  “Nicky,” she said sincerely, letting her hair down and dropping the ‘teacher’ act, “I can’t tell you how wonderful this new development is – it could open so many doors, for the future of the potion, for us …”  She stared dreamily down into his eyes.

Nick was utterly floored.  Where was this coming from??

Michelle giggled and flashed him a coquettish smile, her right eye veiled by a flowing lock of lustrous blonde hair.  “Oh, sorry, let me explain.”  She stood up to her full, imposing height and then bent down, reaching her hands under his armpits.  “You don’t mind if I …”

Nick just stared into her beautiful green eyes, at her wonderful smile, too captivated to realize what she was asking.  Before he could respond, he felt her hands squeeze his sides tightly, but not painfully, and then suddenly he felt his entire body being lifted upwards.  Panicking at first, and feeling she was somehow taking advantage of him, his doubts were soon assuaged by her surprisingly kind smile.  He quickly calmed down, letting her lift him up higher and higher into the air, her eyes sparkling.

“Come over here with me,” she invited – as if he had a choice.  She carried him effortlessly to the tall lab table and gently set him down on the edge, scooting him back until only his lower legs dangled off the side.  He was up quite a bit higher than he was used to – he probably would have hardly been able to see over the table if he were standing on the floor – but even from this vantage point Michelle still loomed well above the top of his head.  She was utterly enormous to him – bigger than ever, thanks to her recent growth.

Standing right in front of him and laying both hands on his knees gently, she told him in a kind, inviting voice, “Nicky, I was hoping you could help me out with something.  It would really mean so, so much to me…”

He was mesmerized by her voice, sounding so uncommonly sweet, so enticing.  “What is it?” he asked, perhaps a bit too eagerly.

Michelle flashed him a smile that made his heart skip a beat, then she lowered her voice and told him, “I’ve been thinking … once the project’s over, and I return you to your old height and appearance … well, that would mean I would be stuck with my old height and appearance, too.  But what if there were another way …”

Nick blinked.  “Wait a minute …”  He began to snap out of her spell, his giddiness fading as a look of distrustful scorn slowly crossed his face.  “Just … just what are you trying to say – you want to back out on our agreement?  I’m sorry, Michelle, but … that’s just not gonna happen.  I’m afraid you’ll just have to get used to your old self again.  There’s no other way.”  He felt a surge of anger and annoyance at her, believing she was just being self-centered and greedy, not willing to give up what she had so unjustly taken from him.

But Michelle shook her head emphatically.  “No, no, that’s not what I mean!  I just thought … Ah, never mind.  Forget it; it’s silly.”

“What, Michelle?” Nick asked bluntly, still unimpressed with her antics.

“Well …” Michelle added slowly, “I was just thinking that maybe, just maybe, there might be some way that we could return you to your old self, AND keep me the same as I am now.  I …”  She turned her head away abashedly, her cheeks blushing slightly.  “I just thought … I dunno … if that happened, maybe there could be … something between us …”

Nick’s eyes widened.  He couldn’t believe what he had just heard.  “Wh-What!?” he said in shock.

Michelle looked down, batting her eyes modestly.  “I know I told you I had gotten over you, but … well, I think I still have feelings for you …”

Nick’s jaw dropped open.  ‘Holy shit…’ was all he could think.  Holy. Fucking. Shit.  To hear such a insanely hot girl as Michelle come on to him like this, in such a forward way … She was so, so different now from the annoying little girl who had asked him out the year before – she seemed an entirely different person now.  And yet, she still wanted him!!  And despite how much he told himself he hated her guts, he felt himself reacting powerfully to her attention …

“Can you imagine it, Nicky …” Michelle breathed, as if reading his thoughts, her voice laden with arousal.  “If you were able to keep me like this … How nice it would feel to be with me …”  She ran her own hands along her hips then up to her breast, cupping it from below and giving a slight moan as she squeezed.

Nick almost came then and there.  He was suddenly almost delirious with arousal.  Oh, he needed her so badly, right now!  … Hardly realizing what he was doing, his hand reached forward as if possessed, stretching out toward her breasts as well, yearning for a feel …

His hand was grabbed suddenly and pushed away, easily overpowered by her much larger arm.  It seemed so surprisingly forceful; and yet, she still regarded him gently.  “Not yet, Nicky.  It just … doesn’t feel right.  I’d really like you to figure out how to keep me like this first.”

Nick was momentarily flustered by being denied, then became confused.  “Huh?  What?  You think I can figure it out?”

Michelle nodded, batting her eyes at him flirtatiously.  “I think you can … in fact, I think you might even be smarter than me now.”  She squeezed his hand, her eyes taking on a dreamy look.  “You must be SO smart now, Nicky.  Wow, I mean I … I really like you like this …”

Nick’s ego began to inflate, even as his cock stiffened in his pants, tenting rather obviously as he sat on the lab table in front of her.  He timidly tried to cover up – god, he was so turned on …

She seemed to notice his nervous fidgeting – but perhaps not his erection.  “Oh!” she said, putting her hand to her mouth in apparent distress.  “If this is making you uncomfortable, I can stop.  And we can just go ahead and return us both to how we used to be …”

“NO!!” Nick blurted, much more emphatically than he had intended.  Urgently trying to calm himself down, he hastily added, “I mean … no, I … uh … I guess I could try to figure out how to, um, keep you from changing back.”

“Really!??” Michelle blurted, suddenly giddy with excitement.  She jumped up and down, causing her large breasts to wobble wonderfully inside her shirt.  “Oh my gosh, I’m so excited …”

She reached down to his lap and took his small hands in hers.  He could feel the warmth of her hands against his thighs.  Oh man …

“Should we get started, then?” she asked eagerly.  “Or, I mean, we could do it later if you’d like.  Whatever you want.”  She waited patiently for his response.

‘Wow,’ he thought.  ‘She is actually asking MY opinion on something.  I could get used to this …’

“Um … sure, whatever, we can do it now,” he said, trying to play it cool, but noticing how close her hands were to his erection …

Michelle withdrew her hands as her lips slowly curled up into an eager, almost flirtatious grin.  “Wonderful.  Let’s get started.  Maybe we can even test it out early … no reason to wait until next week to change you back, if we can do it tonight …”

Nick’s eyes glimmered with arousal.  “Sure, let’s … let’s do it,” he said, instinctively trying to take the lead, his old assertive personality kicking in.  “Where should we start?”  He began shuffling forward a bit on the table, preparing to jump down to the ground despite it being quite a drop for him.

Michelle stepped up to him swiftly.  “Don’t worry, I’ll handle the preparations.  You just sit tight for now.”  She gently but firmly pushed him back where he was.  “Here, why don’t you get up to speed on the basic formula I’m using, and then I’m sure you can figure it out from there.”  She handed him her lab notebook, paused a moment to look down at him dreamily, then shot him a sexy wink as she stepped away to start mixing solutions together.

He did his best to concentrate – but alas, several minutes later, he slapped the notebook closed in disgust.  He still had no goddamned idea what any of it was saying.  It was as indecipherable to him as ever.  But he managed to calm himself down by reminding himself that that’s how his new intelligence seemed to work – he couldn’t explain how, but he was confident that his mind would come up with the right answer when needed.

Michelle lifted her gaze towards him.  “Figured it out already?”  Her eyes seemed to become heavy-lidded with arousal.  “My kind of man …”

As she moved about the lab table, her movements so fluid and captivating, she said offhandedly, “I hope you’re not still mad at me for the stuff I did to you these last few days?  You know I was just venting my frustration at you for what happened between us last year.  But that’s all behind us now, isn’t it?”

He looked over at her pretty face – but he wasn’t sure.  He remembered all those terrible things she had done to him, and he wanted to hate her so, so much for all of it.

But, as if sensing his thoughts, Michelle stepped up to him and reached forward, supposedly to grab something from the table behind him.  But in the process she leaned over him, bringing her lips close to his ear, her sweet perfume wafting into his nostrils as she whispered sexily, “I’ll make it up to you, Nick, I promise.  As soon as this business with the potion is done, things will be so different … No more of me telling you what to do – I’ll let you take the lead from now on …”

She smiled meaningfully down at him then turned away and resumed her work once again, leaving him hotter than ever, almost panting now with arousal.  Her words struck such a chord within him – it was exactly what he loved to hear from a girl.  It thrilled him to know that, deep down, Michelle was just like the rest … and he would be in charge again, just how he liked it.  For the first time in days, he began to feel like his old self, confident and in control.  He knew he should still be mad at her – but now he just didn’t seem to care anymore.  She had managed to change his mind with just a few words and a smile.

“OK, Nicky, all set,” Michelle announced after another minute or two, walking back over to him and staring down with a pleasant smile, one hand on her hip, the other holding a beaker full of liquid – an odd green color this time, not red.

Nick’s confidence faltered a bit as he eyed what she held in her hand.  He had a natural fear of oddly-colored liquids in beakers.  “Um … what is that?” he asked with a hint of apprehension.

Michelle replied matter-of-factly, “This is the potion for reverting all of the changes, returning us back completely to our normal selves.”

Nick’s eyes widened, his mind suddenly changing.  He saw before him the cure for all his troubles, hovering almost within his reach!  “Could we … try a taste?” he asked anxiously.

She pulled the beaker out of his reach and laughed.  “Don’t be silly.  We can’t drink it until you figure out how to fix the formula.”  She set the beaker down on the table, with Nick’s eyes following it closely.  “You don’t want me to end up shrinking again, do you?” she asked, catching his attention.  He shook his head honestly.

Michelle stepped in front of him and, with one hand, turned his head to face her.  “Focus, Nicky.  What do we need to add?  You’ve figured it out, haven’t you?”

Nick stared into her eyes but realized his mind was utterly blank.  He couldn’t even picture what the pages of her notebook had said, much less understand them or know what to do with them.  He tried to think of a clever response, knowing she was expecting to be impressed.  But … nothing came to him.  “I … I don’t know,” he told her regretfully.

Michelle squinted at him.  “Are you sure?  Not even any ideas?”  She seemed suddenly displeased.  “Hmm … well, maybe if I tell you what I’ve been thinking, it’ll help jog your mind.”  She showed him a row of flasks containing other solutions she thought to add, naming them one by one.  He instantly forgot the names.

“So,” she told him next, “how much uranocene should we add?”  He grimaced and shook his head sadly.  Michelle replied promptly, “Maybe you should just use your intuition, Nicky.  It seemed to work for you before.”

This made sense to Nick.  “Good idea.  OK … Uranocene … uhh, which one is that, again?”

Michelle, with growing agitation, pointed at the first beaker in the row.  “Right … of course,” Nick replied.  “Maybe we should add … um …”  God, he just didn’t know …

“Use your instinct, Nicky,” she told him again, a bit of annoyance creeping into her voice.  He felt his chances with her slowly dwindling …

 “Just pick the first number that comes to mind,” she added almost impatiently.

“I guess … 100 mL?” he replied uncertainly.

“OK,” Michelle replied coolly.  “How about the next one, basketane?”

“Um … 20 mL,” he replied uncertainly.

She continued down the row, making him give random guesses for each of the six solutions.  Afterwards, she told him, “Great.  Now just sit back and let me take it from here.”  She measured out some uranocene: 50 mL of it.

Nick’s brow furrowed.  “Um … Michelle, wasn’t it supposed to be, like, 100 mL or something?  Oh … or was that the next one …”  It was hard to remember which random number he had given for which compound; but even still, he was fairly sure he had said 100 mL.

Michelle gave him a condescending smile.  “Don’t be silly, Nicky.  I’m putting in exactly how much you told me to.”  Without hesitation, she poured the 50 mL into the beaker to mix with the red solution.

Then she measured out 75 mL of the basketane.  “Wait …” Nick said again.  “OK, I’m pretty sure I said just 20 mL of this one, Michelle.”  She didn’t respond.  “Hey, Michelle!”

She turned to him.  “Hmm?  Oh!  Sorry.  You must be right.  Let me go back and fix it.”

But before she did, her long fingers reached out and gently squeezed his thigh, just above the knee.  “You are super-smart, after all …”

She paused distractedly, then brought her hands to her shirt to start fingering the buttons.  “Is it just me, or is it getting a bit hot in here?”  She looked down at Nick with a curious smile, undoing one of the buttons.  “You don’t mind, do you?”  She undid another one.

Nick’s eyes almost bugged out.  He did everything he could to act calm, saying, “Oh, uh … no, that’s fine.”  He looked away as if disinterested, though his eyes went right back to her as she continued to open up her shirt, one button at a time, her eyes looking off casually as if oblivious to his staring.

Finally, when they were all undone, she flapped her shirt a few times as if to cool down, in the process revealing so much of her body underneath – her long, long abdomen, her flared hips, her rounded breasts nestled in a large black bra …

It was all he could do to keep his composure.  He watched her drape the folds of her shirt loosely over her body as she turned towards the lab table.  She never even glanced at him as she began to pour things from one flask to another – but his eyes of course remained transfixed on her body, not looking over even once to make sure she was doing the measurements right.  Nick knew he shouldn’t stare, but there was just no helping it.  Every inch of her torso was a masterpiece in itself; he simply could not peel his eyes away.

“Well, that should do it,” she announced a minute later, pouring a small sample for them to drink.  She carried it over to where Nick sat, still not seeming to notice his obvious arousal.  “Did I measure the rest out correctly, Nicky?”

“Oh, uh … yeah, of course,” he replied uncomfortably, not wanting to admit he had been too distracted to keep track.  But why shouldn’t he trust her?

“Great!”  Without hesitation, she drank half the liquid then handed it to Nick.

He hesitated.  It took a lot of guts to trust his blind intuition like this.  He wasn’t sure he liked the idea, actually.  All those numbers had just popped into his head, seemingly at random …

“Oh, just try it, Nicky!” Michelle told him excitedly, bending down so far he thought she might fall out of her undersized bra, still barely visible through the gap between the flaps of her shirt.  “It’ll be so wonderful!”  She helped him raise the beaker to his lips.  “Down the hatch!” she encouraged.  Nick took one last long look at her heaving bosom, then at her eager smile, so antsy to return him to full size so they could be together …

“Here goes nothing,” he said.  Taking a deep breath, he willingly tipped the beaker back and swallowed every last drop.

Michelle swiftly lifted him off the table and set him on his feet.  His eyes were still barely above her waist; he hadn’t grown at all yet.  But then he felt some changes start to come on, something significant which he hadn’t felt before.  He craned his neck to stare up at her towering form, her partially opened shirt filling his vision.

The pressure continued to build within him, an odd sensation taking hold of him that was quite different than he had felt before.  But he could somehow feel it coming on … he could feel it starting!

“Here I come, babe!” he blurted in a sudden rush of confidence and glee.

But the sensation quickly became overwhelming, almost unbearable.  Something was wrong.  He teetered and lost his balance.  His vision of Michelle’s body became fuzzy then faded to black.  Losing consciousness, he collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Vulnerability by little mikey

Nick regained consciousness, his eyes slowly peeling open and adjusting to the light.  He felt around him and quickly realized he was back in the chair in the basement, the same one he had taken the quiz in.  A blanket covered his body, and he was actually quite comfortable.  But then he noticed that, just like before, his legs weren’t long enough to touch the floor.  A beleaguered moan escaped his lips.  The potion had failed.

Rubbing his eyes, he looked around the room.  He quickly spotted Michelle, working diligently at the lab table.  She had dimmed all the lights in the basement except those on her lab table, her body casting a moving shadow on the wall behind him.  She had changed into a loose-fitting sleeveless undershirt and a pair of cotton shorts, surprisingly loose on her yet comfortable-looking.  Nick guessed that this was what she wore to bed.  ‘How long was I out?’ he wondered.

Apparently, she had heard his moan a moment ago, because she quickly wrapped up what she was doing and turned to face him.  He was immediately struck by the sad, almost plaintive look in her eye.  As she approached, though, he realized there was something definitely off about her appearance.  She was just as beautiful as ever, and yet …

She slowly walked up to the chair opposite him and sat down with a sigh, her body language much less confident and energetic than he had seen from her in a long time.  “Hey, Nick,” she said resignedly, slouching back against the chair.

That’s when it hit him: she had shrunk.  He hadn’t noticed at first, since her body seemed to have scaled down proportionately, disguising her height change from across the room.  But now that she was right in front of him, it was obvious.  Though certainly still substantially bigger than his, her body no longer instilled in him quite the same sense of awe and intimidation from merely being in her presence.  Instead, combined with her subdued demeanor, she seemed surprisingly vulnerable, surprisingly human.

“Y-You … shrank,” Nick stated bluntly.

Michelle sighed again and nodded, looking off to the side.

“So, I guess the potion failed …” he stated self-evidently, not knowing what else to say.  When she didn’t reply, he added, “Um … how long was I out, anyway?”

“About an hour,” Michelle replied emotionlessly.

Nick fell silent and just watched her for a while.  It almost pained him to see such a beautiful face burdened with regret like this.  As he watched her in silence, he found himself softening up towards her.  He should have felt victorious, even vindicated by this turn of events, seeing his nemesis knocked down to size like this.  But, despite himself, he almost—ALMOST—felt the slightest twinge of something else: sympathy.

After a long pause, Nick told her softly, “Um … thank you for moving me off the floor.  And thanks for the blanket.”

He could swear there was kindness in Michelle’s eyes when she looked at him and replied, “I would have carried you upstairs to the couch, but I’m … not really strong enough anymore.”  She looked down sadly at her smaller frame and sighed.

This was a different Michelle than Nick had ever seen before.  He suddenly felt compelled to comfort her somehow, to help her through this difficult time.  “You … You’re still just as beautiful as ever,” he offered kindly.  Her eyes thanked him briefly before looking away.

It was true; in the dim light, her sorrowful features looked all the more striking and alluring.  He found himself emotionally reaching out to her more and more.  “Michelle, I’m … really sorry for messing up the formula.  I thought I had it right.”  She didn’t reply.  “I’m sure it’s not so bad,” Nick added supportively.  “How much did you shrink?”  Nick slipped the blanket off him and slid off the chair onto his feet.

Michelle paused, then began to rise.  “I lost about a foot,” she said plainly, slowly rising to her full height in front of him.  Nick watched intently as her head lifted past his eyes, then her neck, and finally her shoulders.  Good lord, Nick thought.  Even after losing a foot – and taking her heels off, too – her shoulders still cleared the top of his head, though just barely.  She made him feel small, but not insurmountably so; at least he felt like an almost full sized person now, not a helpless half-sized weakling.  He gained a new rush of confidence – and then he remembered the tantalizing intimation Michelle had given not long before, how she still wanted to be with him once he had changed back …

“Well,” Nick told her, his voice brimming with hopeful excitement, “I know it’s not exactly what we intended, but at least … we kinda almost ended up the same height anyway …”  He looked up into her eyes longingly, praying that this would be enough for her.

But she didn’t seem to be getting his point, or at least she didn’t show it.  Nick had to try again, try to win her favor, try to convince her to be with him anyway …

“Michelle,” he told her fervently, a twinge of desperation in his voice, “you may feel short, but to me you’re still … incredible …”  His eyes begged, pleaded with hers.  But, alas, as Michelle looked him in the eye, he could find no lust, no eagerness to be with him.  She found no comfort in his words.

Michelle turned her back on him.  “I just don’t feel like myself anymore.  Being taller made me feel so wonderful, so confident, so ALIVE.  It’s what I always dreamed of – being the center of attention for once, having everyone look up to me, having everyone like me … But now what will people think?”

Nick rushed up to her.  “But you’re still so beautiful and—“

“It won’t be the same,” she interjected sadly, turning her back on him again.  “I’ll never be happy again.  Not like this.”  She stepped forward, away from him, resting her palms on the lab table and staring off dejectedly towards the far side of the room.

Nick stared after her tragically, his hopes of fulfilling his wildest dreams quickly fading to nothing.  He remembered the sound of her voice as she told him her hopes for the future – so incredibly energetic, laden with arousal and promise – such a far cry from her current state of mind.  If only he could give her that passion back …

His eyes widened as he realized how.  But … he couldn’t ACTUALLY be seriously considering this, could he??  He told himself this was crazy.  He should just let her stay shrunk; what did he care?  Serves her right, in fact.

But he looked again at her gut-wrenching beauty, amplified by her sorrow, and he began to think maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all to make her bigger again – if that’s what she wanted, of course.  What’s the harm …

“Well, I’m going to bed,” Michelle announced wearily, trudging towards the stairs.

“Wait!” Nick called out, running to her side and putting his hand to her elbow.

She stopped and turned to face him.  “What is it, Nick?”

He couldn’t believe he was about to offer this.  “Michelle …”  He took a deep breath.  “Is there any way I can … help you grow back??  You know, with …”

Michelle stared at him for a moment, and then her face slowly filled with amazement.  “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

Nick nodded.  He felt a rush of pride, knowing he was about to do his good deed for the day.  But, before he agreed to drink the potion again, he needed to know that he wouldn’t be losing a whole foot (or more) in the process.  She had a lot of inches to gain, after all.  So he cleared his throat and told her proudly, “That’s right, I’m willing to do this for you.  But on one condition: I can’t—“

“You’ll do this willingly?” Michelle interrupted, a startled look on her face.  “You’ll give up your height – for me??”  She put one hand to her heart, her eyes fluttering in a look of both gratitude and disbelief.

Nick was taken aback by her reaction; it was so out of character for her, being usually so domineering and assertive.  “Uh … yeah …” Nick replied slowly.  “I mean, I figure I kinda owe it to you, after—“

“Oh, Nicky …” Michelle interrupted again, her voice soft and sweet.  “This would mean so much to me if you did this … I could even modify the formula so you only lose a couple inches.  Oh, you’ve just made me so, so happy.  Thank you.”

Nick’s heart skipped a beat.  A rush of adrenaline coursed through his veins as he saw this tall, incredibly sexy girl smiling and batting her eyes coyly at him, seemingly waiting for him to speak.  He had been in this sort of situation with countless girls in the past – though admittedly never one so breathtakingly beautiful as Michelle.

His response was almost instinctive.  “No big deal,” he told her with a shrug, playing it cool.  He knew this kind of disinterested reaction drove the girls crazy.  It had been a while since he had had the chance to act like this, but it was all coming back to him quickly now.

Her eyes fluttered again, predictably.  “Oh … well …” she said softly.  “Should we get started now, or …”

“Now’s fine,” Nick replied casually.  She was deferring to him just as intended, and it was boosting his confidence more and more.  “Just let me know when it’s ready.  I’ll be over there.”  He strode confidently to his usual chair across the room, and Michelle turned towards the lab table to get to work.  

As he sat down, he felt another momentary rush of adrenaline.  As calm and disinterested as he had made himself seem just now, Nick on the inside was thrilled with having possibly the hottest chick he had ever seen right where he wanted her.  He had had many conquests in his day … but Michelle would be his ultimate prize.  It was so totally worth losing just a mere inch or two …

Of course, he hid his inner excitement by maintaining his outward poise, sitting on the couch and watching her coolly, feeling free to check her out in the process.  Michelle glanced his way a few times, not seeming to mind in the least that he was staring.

A couple minutes later, she walked over to him with a vial of the red liquid.  “It’s finished.  Like I said, it’ll only make you shrink an inch or two like normal, while restoring my same height from earlier.  I realized that I could take advantage of an increased pituitary sensitivity after recent shrinking by triggering an enhanced hormonal response with–“  But she stopped herself, blushing slightly and adding quickly, almost nervously, “Oh gosh, sorry, I get carried away sometimes … I’m sure you don’t want to hear all that.  I’ll just … um … tell you that I also kept in the modification to make you smarter again.  Figured you’d like that.”

Nick was more than pleased with this.  But he just shrugged again and replied, “Whatever, that’s fine.”  He got off the couch and rose up in front of her – he suddenly felt a lump in his throat as he remembered she was still considerably taller than him.  She still intimidated him a bit without even trying to.  But, he realized, she wasn’t THAT much bigger than him at the moment, and he had little trouble falling back into character again.

Michelle drank her half and extended the vial to him.  “Really, Nick,” she told him earnestly, “I’m SO grateful for this.”

He took the vial without hesitation, giving a suave smile.  Not wanting to show weakness, he brought it right up to his lips and gulped down its bitter contents, calmly handing her the empty vial while secretly anticipating the coming changes.

But nothing happened.  “Umm …” he uttered, with doubt beginning to creep into his voice.

“Huh.  I was wondering if this might happen,” Michelle said slowly, explaining, “That last potion we took might have, uh … changed a few things.”  But she gave a quick, dismissive wave of the hand.  “Ah, it’s nothing to worry about, though.  It just might not work quite the same now.”

But Nick was worried.  “Wh-What?  What changed??  Michelle …” His tone became suspicious as he looked up at her nervously.

“Hmm?” she said, looking down.  “Oh, nothing.  Just a guess, really.  I was just thinking … well, you know the potion has these mental effects now, not just physical?  So, I dunno, maybe you won’t start shrinking again until it gets triggered somehow.  Like, with your thoughts or something.”

He blinked up at her.  His thoughts?  Like, what did she mean?  The whole thing just kind of struck him as odd.  What would give her that idea?

But, upon seeing his confused frown, Michelle quickly blushed in embarrassment.  “Oh, it was a silly idea,” she said.  “Forget I said anything.”

She returned her gaze to him, and a long, awkward silence ensued as neither of them seemed to know what to say.  He felt a little unsettled by all this, but wondered if maybe she might be right.  Just for the hell of it, he closed his eyes for a second and tried to make something happen – but nothing happened and he ended up just feeling silly about it.

He opened his eyes again, feeling the awkwardness set in.  All he could think to do was look up at her, up into her eyes which weren’t all that far above his.  Damn, she still had the looks, but it was almost weird seeing her this close to him in height.

Slowly, she began to smile – a shy, almost embarrassed smile.  “What is it?” Nick asked, blinking up at her.

She batted her long eyelashes at him and replied, “Oh, nothing … it’s just, well, I was really looking forward to growing for you, because …”  Her voice trailed off for a moment, as her cheeks turned rosy pink in embarrassment.  “Gosh, I can’t believe I’m about to tell you this, but I … I just love the look in your eyes when you watch me grow.  I can tell you like it when I get bigger, and … it makes me feel pretty.”

Nick’s heart began to pound.  Holy cow … she had said something similar to him earlier in that note she wrote him in class – but at the time he had thought she enjoyed being taller and prettier just because.  But no – it was all because she wanted to look pretty for him.  Wow … oh man … was she really that obsessed with what he thought of her??  There was something about a girl as hot as her saying that to him, seeing her so dependent on him like that.  So intoxicating

As he looked up in amazement at her, he realized – to his own surprise – that he really did want to see her taller.  He was almost embarrassed of that fact, since normally he liked being taller than girls.  But now, even though she was already taller than him, he found himself imagining her growing taller, bigger, bustier … God, just the thought of it was getting him hard …

At some point, he realized the changes were already beginning – he must have been too distracted by his dirty thoughts to realize it.  He watched her body started rising abruptly, kick-started by some unseen force.  “It’s happening!” she exclaimed suddenly, sounding as surprised as he was.  She grinned wider and wider as her shoulders shot up past his head in mere seconds, followed by her chest, then her ribcage – god, she was rising so, so fast, quickly stretching outward against the outfit that wasn’t so loose anymore – and finally coming to a halt once her belly button was about level with his eyes.

He could hardly wrap his head around how quickly she had grown, transforming from tall to utterly gigantic to him in a matter of seconds.  He craned his neck up to admire her, realizing she was every bit as tall as she had been before, if not just a bit bigger – and certainly more curvaceous.  His knees grew weak just from standing in front of her, his erection now throbbing in his shorts as he gawked up at her.

His gaze finally rose to her face only to find her staring down intently at him with delight – oh no, had she seen his reaction!?  He wasn’t sure – but she was smiling though, biting her lip and looking down at him over the large swells of her breasts …

“What do you think?” she asked in the same shy voice as before, though noticeably deeper and sexier after the change.

Nick just stared up at her, his lips still parted but unable to form any words.  ‘Come on Nick – say something!’ his mind urged, but to no use.  He saw how she was smiling and blushing; he knew she could see the effect her body was having on him, and it made her happy.  He felt like he had her right where he wanted her … and yet, he was the one overwhelmed by her presence, unable to speak, unable to stop staring at her curves from down below …

He began to feel dizzy and disoriented -- maybe it had something to do with the potion, or maybe it was just her.  Either way, he tried not to show it.

Michelle blushed some more and examined her clothes.  “Well, I guess these don’t really fit me anymore …” she said with a note of pride.  It was true; her previously loose cotton shirt and shorts were now being stretched farther than they were ever intended to.  Her shirt was beginning to ride up under her breasts, exposing a good deal of midriff right before his eyes.  She tugged it down modestly but it didn’t help much.  Nick, of course, watched intently.

The tension in the air was palpable now.  Nick knew he needed to get his act back together.  “Y-You look … okay,” he said as casually as possible, forcing his eyes to look off to the side.

Michelle remained silent, no doubt looking down at him.  “Thank you, Nick,” she said softly, tenderly, making his heart flutter.  She broke the silence a few seconds later by asking, “Oh, uh, just wondering … what were you thinking about when you started to shrink, anyway?”  She looked down at him innocently.

Nick’s heart skipped a beat.  What had he been thinking about …

“Um … I dunno … nothing, I guess,” he replied dumbly.

“Huh,” she replied with a frown.  “Oh well.  Maybe I was wrong about the potion anyway.”  She shrugged and stepped away from him casually.  “So, um … you mind if we record our new heights?  It’s been a while, but I’d like to track our progress if that’s OK with you.”

Nick took a deep breath as she stepped away.  “Uh … sure, whatever.”  Nick watched her set up her camera then step up to the wall, looking over at him expectantly.  His heart was still pounding; but, knowing her eyes were on him, Nick stepped forward as casually as possible, moving next to her and turning his back to the wall.

“That’s good right there, thanks,” she said, smiling down at him and scooting her hips just a little bit closer to his shoulders.  She looked forward at the camera but Nick’s eyes remained glued to her bare midriff for a moment, taking in the sheer width of her curvy hips propped up so impossibly high by her long legs.  Jesus, his shoulders barely reached her waist; everything about her was so huge, so impressive …

“I set it to take in about five seconds,” Michelle informed him, still looking forward.  Nick, embarrassed, pulled his eyes off her and stared at the camera.

‘Click.’  Michelle strode gracefully forward and examined the photo on her camera screen.  Nick followed silently behind her.  “OK, we’ve got … 80 inches and some change for me, and almost 53 for you.  Good; you only lost an inch or two, Nick.”  She rested her ever-so-slightly larger hand on his shoulder as if to comfort him as she peered down with a warm smile.

He winced almost imperceptibly upon hearing his height, but then gave a casual shrug and stepped away.  He had been so focused on her changes that he hadn’t noticed himself shrinking.  Every inch was another inch lost – he almost regretted volunteering to let it happen.  But at least it would help him in the end ...

Satisfied with the photo, Michelle set the camera down and turned to him again, giving him another inviting smile, as if waiting for him to speak.  When he failed to do so, though, Michelle began, “Well … I guess I’m gonna need new clothes for tomorrow.  Wanna … I dunno … help me pick them out??”  She ended on a hopeful note and raised her eyebrows slightly.

Oh man, that was tempting.  He envisioned them at the store, her trying on the sexiest clothes she could find and posing in them for Nick … he shivered in ecstasy at the thought.  But, as he looked down at his own clothes, looking almost comically large on him after the several shrinking episodes that day, his shorts practically falling off his waist now, he decided against it.  Especially since they were bound to run into more than a few classmates of his hanging out at the mall; he had endured enough ridicule for one day, he decided.  Plus … he didn’t want to seem too eager for her.  “No, I’ll … stay here,” he replied, somewhat regretfully.

“Oh … OK.  Well, should I pick you up something to wear, too?  I mean, you look like you might need it …”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Cool.  Oh, you don’t mind if I take your car, do you?”  She pulled his keys out of her purse and jingled them.  She’d been holding on to them for a while now.

“Sure.”

“Oh … and your credit card??  Pu-wease??”  She made an irresistibly cute pouty face.

Nick hesitated at first, but … ah, what the hell.  “Yeah, whatever,” he replied casually, pulling out his card and raising it to her welcoming hand.

“Thaaaanks, Nicky …” she said with an especially seductive lilt in her voice as she headed for the stairs, but stopped on the first step.  “I’ll see you later, Nick …”  The tone of her voice was so sweet, so enticing to Nick’s ears, full of promise of things to come.  He watched her ascend the stairs and heard her step out the front door a moment later, and the second she did so he let out a loud sigh, feeling the incredible tension in the air finally dissipating.  He couldn’t believe how well that had gone.

Well …  he realized it could have gone even better if he hadn’t pussed out on going with her to the mall.  Now that she was gone, he cursed himself for being so nervous and timid around her.  It wouldn’t happen again, he told himself.  That’s not how Nick Avery rolls.

He was about to head upstairs when he noticed, out of the corner of his eye, the camera on the edge of the lab table.  Curiosity got the better of him; he ambled over and rose up onto his toes to grab it off the table.  Knowing she would have all the photos since the beginning of the ‘experiment’ on there, he searched through the camera’s memory from the beginning.

Sure enough, there was that first photo, taken at the very start when Nick was well over six feet tall and packed with muscle.  Good lord, how he towered over that rather unappealing, scrawny girl next to him.

He flipped ahead quickly, seeing the changes frame by frame as he searched for the latest photo.  The change across those few photos was startling.  God, he looked so puny, so weak now … but his eyes moved quickly to Michelle’s towering form, absolutely dominating the photo with her raw sexuality and size.

He closed his eyes and flipped back to the beginning, only looking again once his former self was back on the screen.  He closed his eyes again and flipped ahead, covering the left side of the screen to obscure his image before opening up and beholding Michelle’s full beauty once more.

He began to cycle through in this fashion, covering up the right side then the left, merging the two images in his mind – two tall, sexy bodies standing side by side, absolutely perfect for each other, in their sexual prime.  The more he flipped back and forth, the more obsessed he became with the composite image; testosterone began to pump through his veins again as he imagined himself just like in the photo.

He replayed in his mind his interactions with Michelle just now, except this time he remained perfectly cool and composed, bantering flirtatiously with Michelle while always remaining in control of the conversation, with Michelle fawning over him, unable to help herself from laying a hand on his biceps or winking suggestively at him.  He became engrossed in this role, began to see himself as the irresistible stud he always knew himself to be.

He looked forward to their next encounter with renewed confidence and eagerness.  Things had gone pretty damned well with her tonight as it was, but now that he had truly found himself again he knew it was practically a done deal – Nick Avery never failed when it came to women.  Tomorrow, he would make his move and take what was his – and she would accept his advances unquestioningly.

Taking Control by little mikey

Nick awoke the next morning with a dull, throbbing headache.  He slowly sat up on the couch, feeling oddly woozy and disoriented.  He sat for a minute but it didn’t go away.  Concerned he had come down with something, he decided to go about his morning and hope it would pass.  He rose and headed towards the bathroom – but he immediately tripped over his own feet, stumbling clumsily to the ground.  Cursing, he picked himself back up and shuffled his way into the bathroom.

He got in the tub and turned the knob all the way – but he couldn’t figure out why the water came out at his feet.  He wanted it to come out through the showerhead, not the spout.  But it just wouldn’t do it, even though he had turned the knob as far as it would go.  He grunted in frustration and continued to turn the knob back and forth for a minute or two, becoming increasingly upset.

He was about to just shut it off and storm out of the tub angrily, when he finally remembered the diverter on the top of the spout that he was supposed to pull.

Jesus … he had been using showers like this his whole life – how could he have forgotten something so simple, so routine?  He shook his head, blaming it on grogginess.  But still, the whole affair left him feeling slightly uneasy.  Though, by the time he finished his shower and left the bathroom, the woozy feeling seemed to have passed, and he mostly forgot about it and moved on.

Having forgotten to bring a change of clothes, he ventured out into the living room in just his boxers, wondering what to wear.  His old clothes were much too baggy now.

That’s when he noticed a small, neatly-folder stack of clothes sitting on the coffee table next to the couch.  He picked up the small shirt on top and held it in front of him.  It was his size, or maybe just a bit smaller.  He squinted but eventually put two and two together and realized Michelle must have picked this out for him at the mall the night before.

He actually found the light blue short-sleeve polo, plaid shorts, and white sneakers quite satisfactory.  He put them on and looked at his reflection in the window.  “Not bad…” he commented.  The preppy-ness of the outfit suited him well.  The only issue was its size: everything was clearly one size too small on him, his shirt feeling constricting, his extremely tight shorts pinching him uncomfortably around the waist, and his feet feeling crammed inside his shoes.  He began to doubt if he’d be able to put up with this all day long.  It was a damned shame, too – he looked good.

But then his eyes wandered down to take a closer look at the insignia over the left breast: it was a small, round, red bird’s head, from the game Angry Birds.

His eyes went wide.  “What the fuck!?” he blurted, suddenly thrown into a brief but unexpected panic, as if being seen in this shirt would be the end of him.

‘High-schoolers don’t wear Angry Birds stuff – this is kids’ shit!!’ he thought angrily, his confidence shaken.  He looked over at his reflection again – but this time, instead of seeing a confident, upper-class jock ready for college, now all he could see was the image of a small boy trying to be something he’s not, like a fifth grader whose mom had picked out a more grown-up looking outfit because she thought it’d look cute on him.  He had to get this shit off of him right away.  He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and began to lift, thinking, ‘Oh, Michelle’s gonna pay big time for this …’

Hi, Nick,” Michelle’s unmistakable, sexy voice called out loudly from behind, startling him in mid-thought.  His heart suddenly racing from fright, he turned to face her.

She was already dressed for school; her hair was done up in a simple ponytail and she was wearing an unusually modest, unflashy outfit—just a loose pair of jeans, flats, and a simple plaid long-sleeve shirt, also quite loose on her, and buttoned up almost to the top to reveal as little as possible.  It reminded him of the kind of clothes Michelle might have worn back in the day when she had been more focused on her schoolwork than her looks, something that would allow her to just blend in to the crowd (well, honestly, he was just guessing – he couldn’t actually remember what she used to wear, it just wasn’t something he ever had cause to notice).

Of course, she could never just ‘blend in’ now; it was impossible to completely hide the magnificent curves of her body underneath.  Now her outfit simply left more to the imagination, tantalizing one with her body’s hidden potential brimming beneath the surface.

Michelle saw him looking at her body.  He looked away in momentary embarrassment, but Michelle didn’t seem to mind, only looking down at her outfit as well and remarking timidly, “Yeah … this fit a lot better last night … but I seem to have shrunk a few more inches since then …”

“Really?  Again?” Nick replied immediately, surprised at this new development, and even a little dismayed.

Michelle shrugged.  “No big deal, though.  Just a few inches this time, not a whole foot.”  But then, as Nick turned the rest of his body to face her, Michelle’s face suddenly lit up.  “You look perfect!  I had hoped it’d look this good on you – Oh, but it’s a bit too small!  I’m sorry …”  There was no hint of sarcasm in her eyes, only satisfaction, or even … desire?

“Hey!” Nick protested, his anger suddenly welling up as he remembered that stupid logo.  “Jesus, Michelle … ANGRY BIRDS!??” he exclaimed, annoyed by her lack of concern.  “What the HELL were you thinking!  I can’t go to school dressed like this!”

Michelle seemed taken aback by his reaction.  “Oh no! … you don’t like it,” she replied sadly.  “I’m sorry … I only had a couple minutes before the mall closed, and this was the best I could find in the boys’ section.  If I had had more time, maybe I—“

“The BOYS’ SECTION!??” he yelled as a gut reaction.  “Why the hell were you shopping THERE!!?”

“Please don’t yell at me, Nick!” she replied, sounding surprisingly hurt while taking a step back in distress.  “I’m sorry, but there’s just no way you could have fit into men’s clothes now…”  It seemed to pain her greatly to tell him this.

Nick snorted in derision.  “Oh yeah?  Then why are these clothes so damned small on me!??”

“You’re right, I misjudged your size,” she conceded.  “But,” she added uncomfortably, “you’re not exactly … on the border anymore, Nick.  The smallest men’s shorts only go down to a 28 inch waist, and those you’re wearing now are only 24 inches.  I mean, you’d fit in a 25, maybe 26 tops, but …”

Nick gulped and looked down, tugging at the tight waistband of his shorts.  He noticed the band was made of a slightly elastic material, the kind intended for kids who were still growing.  It was a sobering realization for him.

Still … he couldn’t go to school wearing kids’ clothes.  No way.  “I’m not wearing this,” he stated resolutely, reaching down to begin peeling his shirt off.

“Wait!” Michelle exclaimed.  He paused, and she stepped forward quickly, imploring, “Please, could you leave it on … for me??”

Nick blinked suspiciously.  “Why, so you and your friends can laugh at me?” he spat.  “So you can make fun of stupid little Nicky with his Angry Birds shirt??”

“No!  Not at all!”  She looked mortified.  “It’s hardly even noticeable!  I knew the logo was there, but I picked this shirt out anyway, because I knew it would look sexy on you.”  She blushed, an almost dreamy look in her eyes.  “And I was right…”

Nick froze.  The temperature in the room seemed to spike upwards by 20 degrees.  ‘Holy shit …’ he thought as he looked up at Michelle.  In his arousal, his eyes scanned her body down and then up as his brain tried to process this new information.

When he looked up into her eyes, though, he realized she had been watching him coyly the whole time.  Embarrassed to have been caught in the act, he averted his eyes as his cheeks grew red.  ‘Pull it together, Nick!’ he scolded himself.  He couldn’t just give in to this; if he did, it would make it far too obvious how he felt about her.  So he gave the best excuse he could think of.  “Th-That’s … irrelevant.  They’re way too small for me anyway.  There’s just no way I can wear these all day.  Sorry.”  He crossed his arms on his chest and looked up into her eyes with finality.

She blinked and regarded him for several seconds, but then Nick saw her eyes flit briefly down to his body again, her lips parting slightly as she did so.  “I’ll be right back …” she said anxiously, almost skipping to her room and returning a moment later – with a small red vial in her hand.  “Nick …” she began softly, her timid voice charged with electricity.  “Would you possibly be willing to … take the potion again?  Just a tiny dose … just so I can see you wearing these clothes today?  Please …?  Just this once …”

His eyes stared mesmerized into hers for a moment, entranced by the excitement and intensity of her gaze.  For one long moment, he was lost.

He finally managed to snap out of it, shaking his head violently.  He would not let her dictate things like this.  “I said no!” he growled.

Michelle took a step backward in dismay.  “Oh, I’m … so sorry …”  Her feelings apparently hurt, she whirled around, set the vial swiftly down on the coffee table, and stepped quickly down the hall and out of sight.

Nick yanked his stupid, overly-tight clothes off and flung them to the ground.  After digging out last night’s baggy outfit and putting it on, he stood motionless in the living room for a time, fuming silently, angry at Michelle for what he saw as trying to manipulate his emotions for her benefit – or was he just angry at himself for nearly succumbing to her?

But, after a minute, he began to have doubts.  Maybe she WAS truly interested in him, and truly wanted to see him looking good.  If that were the case, then …

Whoa … hold on a minute.  All this could play PERFECTLY into his hands – if he were able to get Michelle watching him all day long with that same dreamy look in her eyes … oh, just think how much she would want him by day’s end …

He chuckled to himself, his laugh almost sounding sinister as he felt the power beginning to shift in his favor.  Oh, how the tables had turned.

Yes, of course, he was attracted to her (what straight guy wouldn’t be?), and yes – he had to admit – he had probably given this away just a little bit.  But at least he knew HE could control it – no question.  Michelle, on the other hand … she was already slipping; it was obvious.  She was already having a hard time hiding her feelings for him.  But if he could keep her like this all day long, she wouldn’t even know what to do with herself – she’d be totally under his control …

He had no doubt now that her attraction to him was genuine.  Just think how badly she had wanted him last year, when she couldn’t have him – and why would she be any different now?  People can’t just change who they’re attracted to, just like that.  Heck, if anything, she seemed even more game for him now, after an entire year of waiting and letting her feelings for him build up more and more, driven wild by not being able to have him.

And she had probably figured that by making herself a little taller and a little prettier, he would suddenly just change his mind.  Just like that.  It was probably her plan all along.

He wondered, too, if the potion he had helped her make last night had had some extra effect on her – after all, it had made him black out ... so something must have happened to her too, right?  “Reciprocal … something-or-other” – isn’t that what she had said earlier?  He was proud to have remembered that comment of hers, being as smart as he was.

He thought some more: maybe, just maybe, if he was getting smarter each time, then … well, she would have to be getting dumber, right?  Maybe that explained why she was suddenly coming on to him so much – she must have become more simple-minded, probably less able to keep control of her emotions and baser urges …

By god, that was it!!  Each time he could convince her to take the potion, she’d become even MORE head-over-heels for him.  And – dear god – if she’s like this around him now, what will happen once he’s returned to his old height, his old looks … so much taller, stronger, sexier!  Holy shit … she would literally just melt in his hands!  He could use her to get literally anything he wanted … and he would take great, great pleasure in seeing this once-so-dominant girl become utterly submissive to HIM.

Oh, yes, he hadn’t forgotten what she had done to him these last few days.  The kind of shit she had pulled on him just couldn’t be forgiven, no matter how hot she was.  Sure, he might allow himself the pleasure of having his way with her, at least a few times – it would be a shame to let a body like hers go to waste, of course.  But she had made a terrible, terrible mistake letting him get a hold of the formula to make him smarter because, with his growing intellect, he could devise whole new modifications to the potion that even she couldn’t think of – starting with making her shrink back to her old, pathetic self and seeing how she likes it.

But why stop there?  A truly sadistic grin crossed Nick’s face as he imagined doing the most terrible things to her – and he would love every minute of it.  Nick clenched his fists, feeling a renewed confidence and power coursing through his body.  His revenge on her was only just beginning; she had absolutely no idea what she was in for … and he aimed to keep it that way for the time being.

So, today, he would wear this stupid outfit; he would keep his same confident, cocky attitude, the one that he knew would drive her wild; and all the while he would continue to lure her farther and farther into his trap.  It would take time, and careful planning on his part.  But the payoff in the end would be immense.

Without hesitation, Nick picked up the vial Michelle had left on the end table, popped it open, and gulped down his half of the red liquid.  Still wearing his baggy clothes from yesterday, he calmly and casually approached her closed bedroom door and knocked.  “Hey, Michelle!” he called out impatiently.

She opened the door almost immediately, as if she had been hoping he’d come.  But she seemed visibly disappointed upon seeing that he had changed outfits away from the one she liked.  She sniffled a bit – still clearly shaken – but stepped forward into the doorway, looking down – WAY down – at Nick as she waited for him to speak.  Surely this wasn’t her intention, but he felt intimidated by her size again, if only for a moment.  A part of him looked forward to a time, not long now, when he wouldn’t have to look up to her anymore.

“Here,” he said gruffly, extending the vial up to her.

Michelle, seeing it was half-empty, suddenly broke out into a giddy smile.  “You—You drank it, for me!?”

Nick wasn’t about to let her have that satisfaction so easily.  “Whatever.  I’m just doing it to get smarter again.”

“Oh … sure.  That’s fine,” she replied quickly, reaching down and taking the vial from him.

Nick wasn’t sure she had gotten the idea.  “I mean it, Michelle,” he said forcefully, grabbing her wrist.  “I’m not doing this for you; I’m doing it for me.  What you said about my appearance wasn’t a factor at all.”  He released her wrist and stood back smugly.  Better to be forceful now and get his point across.  He had been too nice to her earlier and had to make up ground.

“Oh … well, that’s … too bad,” she replied with a disappointed frown, then added quietly, and rather kindly, “Well, even if you don’t wear your new outfit, at least I can help you get smarter.”  She quickly drank her half of the potion and set the empty vial down off to the side.

Again, nothing happened.  “Oh … I’m sure it’ll kick in at any moment, like last time,” Michelle said with only semi-confidence.  They stood in awkward silence for a bit, Michelle looking down into his eyes and Nick looking around the hallway idly, as much to save his neck the discomfort of staring up at her as wanting to maintain his cool attitude.

“So …” Michelle began, breaking the silence. “… think you’ll change outfits once your clothes fit you better??”

Something within Nick stirred when he looked up and saw the hopeful glimmer in her eye.  He suddenly was having trouble formulating words.  “Uhh … sure …” he said, somewhat distractedly.  That WAS part of his plan, after all.

Michelle’s eyes lit up with delight.  “Really!?”  Her eyes took on a faraway quality again.  “I can’t wait …” she said, speaking her thoughts aloud as if she didn’t realize Nick could hear.  “I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself today …”

Nick’s eyes widened, despite himself.  She seemed to sense his reaction, flashing him a more-than-friendly smile.  But he hardly had time to avert his eyes before Michelle announced suddenly, out of the blue, “Wait – I can feel it starting!”

She was right; he could feel it too – the sensation of sinking just a bit closer to the floor, the vertigo of seeing Michelle rising and expanding upwards at the same time, regaining all the height she had lost and then some, her head creeping up almost to the top of the door frame.

She smiled with deep satisfaction, her body having expanded to fill her shirt just that much better now.  Nick, meanwhile, was too distracted to notice his own shorts slipping farther and farther down his waist, until soon enough they fell down altogether, landing in a heap around his ankles.

Nick, horribly embarrassed, swiftly picked up his shorts and held them up with his hands around the waist.  “I’ll go change now,” he said bluntly, not knowing what else to say.

“Please do …” Michelle replied with a sly grin as Nick turned and headed toward the living room.  He slipped easily out of his much-too-large clothes and went right into his new outfit, the one Michelle seemed to enjoy so much.  There wasn’t anything eye-poppingly sexy about it, he mused … but perhaps it wasn’t the outfit so much as the potion making her more susceptible to his looks.

Nick glanced once again at his reflection in the window – god, he looked so young and … small.  He couldn’t have been much more than four feet tall now.  But he quickly got a hold of himself and glanced at the clock; it was about time to head to school – assuming, of course, that Michelle would let him take his car to school.

Nick snorted.  He knew Michelle wouldn’t be doing stuff like that anytime soon.  Things had changed.

He grabbed a muffin from the kitchen and ate it quickly as his breakfast.  “Ready to go, Nick?” Michelle called out from down the hall.

He gave a muffled reply in the affirmative and picked up his backpack, waiting for her by the door.

She emerged soon afterward, pausing more than just a moment to get a good look at him in his surprisingly well-fitting new clothes.  She didn’t say a word – but she didn’t have to.  Her eyes said it all.

They passed into the garage, and Michelle got out his keys.  But just as Nick was approaching his Escalade he felt a familiar pang of dizziness and disorientation, just like he had experienced that morning.

“What is it, Nick?” Michelle asked concernedly, seeing him stagger.

He regained his balance and replied, “Nothing!  I’m fine.”  He gingerly circumambulated his car, opened the driver’s side door and hopped in.  Michelle entered the passenger’s side, still eyeing him with concern.

He used to love the size of his SUV, an ideal fit for someone 6’6” tall.  But right now it was a damned inconvenience.  He had had to almost literally climb his way up into the seat, at which point he immediately discovered his seat was pushed way, way too far back – Michelle’s doing, no doubt.

In a foul mood, he reached down to his left and fumbled with the seat controls.  He wiggled one of the bars, but it only tilted the back of the seat.  He tried the other bar, wiggling it up and down but finding to his displeasure that it raised and lowered the bottom cushion, without sliding it forward.

He fumbled with the controls some more – Why did they have to make these things so damned complicated??  After about ten seconds, Michelle chimed in softly, “Um … do you need help w—“

“No, I can do it!” Nick retorted angrily.  He kept fiddling until – Oh.  He just had to push the little horizontal bar forward.  It was that simple.

This was the second time today that something completely routine had completely slipped his mind.  It couldn’t be a coincidence.  He had officially begun to worry now.

“Nick … are you sure you’re OK?  I can drive, if you want …”

“I got this,” Nick replied gruffly.  He adjusted the seat forward as far as it would go and reached for the gas pedal with his foot.  He could just barely reach it, only after sliding his butt forward as far as possible on the edge of the seat and stretching his leg straight out.  But then he realized that, from this position, he had no absolutely chance of seeing over the dashboard; he would be driving completely blind.  Damn him and his full-size SUV; it was simply too big, there was no way around it.

“I … don’t really feel like driving today anyway,” he said – but they both knew it was just an excuse.  “You drive.”

“Sure, Nick,” Michelle replied calmly, with surprisingly no hint of sarcasm in her voice.  She really had changed, it seemed.  They swapped sides, and Michelle pushed the driver’s seat all the way back again before pulling out of the garage.  Neither of them spoke on the way to school.  Fortunately, the fuzzy feeling in Nick’s head had cleared again by the time they had arrived, leaving him looking forward to the coming day at school.

Back on Top by little mikey

After parking the car, Nick strapped his backpack on and headed for the front door with Michelle.  But he quickly realized that even his own backpack was feeling inordinately heavy to him now, and that’s when he had an idea.

“Michelle …” he began smugly, stopping and taking his backpack off.  She stopped and turned to him.  “You could carry my bag …” he told her, more of a demand than a question.

Michelle blinked in surprise, but after a moment’s thought she replied, “OK, sure.”

With a satisfied grin, Nick held his bag out with one arm for her to take – though he quickly realized he needed both arms for the task.  He watched her single hand reach down and lift it easily upwards, slinging it effortlessly over her shoulder.  His pride was damaged just a bit by seeing just how much weaker his body was than hers, but that was nothing compared to his pride over getting her to do things for him now – especially knowing that the whole school would be watching, knowing that she was putting her own reputation on the line.

Unburdened and sporting a victorious smirk, Nick led the way towards the front entrance of the school, with Michelle trailing close behind.

But before they stepped onto school property, a man wearing a nondescript t-shirt and a baseball cap who had been standing nearby suddenly pulled out a camera and pointed it directly at them – as if he had been waiting for the two of them specifically.  The man didn’t approach any closer, but he began to snap photo after photo as they walked by.

Nick was bewildered; though Michelle didn’t seem completely surprised.  “Freelance photographer,” she commented with a bit of scorn.  “I was wondering how long it would be until people began to take notice …”

Nick stopped and blinked up at her.  He hadn’t thought of that – but it made sense.  Despite the principal’s announcement not to make a big deal of Nick and Michelle’s situation, word was bound to get out sooner or later, and people would be curious.  This guy didn’t seem to pose much of a threat – Nick noticed he didn’t step on school property, probably wasn’t allowed to – but there would probably be more like him in the future.  Nick was embarrassed to be seen like this – he just hoped he’d be back to his old height before word really started getting around.

Having been distracted, he looked up again to find Michelle smiling pleasantly down at him – as if she had already forgotten about the photographer and was already taking the opportunity to admire Nick in that outfit of his she found so sexy … God, that look she was giving him …

Apparently bashful from getting caught in the act, she blushed and averted her eyes modestly, then added demurely, “Well … should we go inside?”

Right.  It was time to lead Michelle inside and show their classmates how much things had changed between the two of them …

As they stepped through the front doors into the main hallway, Nick would never forget the look on his the other students’ faces when they saw the most popular – and tallest – girl in school carrying the bag of the school’s shortest and most despised member.  The two of them were the talk of the school again, but for a much different reason.  Now, students stepped out of the way in sheer shock to watch Michelle following Nick to his locker just as subserviently as he had followed her the day before.

Unfortunately, his locker was on the top row, and even the bottom of the locker cleared the top of Nick’s head.  His diminished height would make things quite difficult.  He hated to say it, but he would need Michelle’s help on this. 

“Alright, Michelle …” he called over his shoulder, sounding as authoritative as possible to put on a good show and hide the fact that he needed her help.  He gestured up to his locker and told her, “You can take out my economics textbook for first period now but put everything else away.”

“Sure, Nick,” she replied without hesitation, to the amazement of those listening in nearby.  She stepped up just behind him and opened his backpack up above his head.  His back was to her, but he knew she was almost close enough to bump into him.

A moment later, though, she told him, “Oh, you’re gonna need to open it for me.”

“Oh … right.”  Nick reached up for the built-in combination lock on his locker – but it was a lot higher than he had expected.  It had been a few days since he had used his own locker, and … man, even after rising up onto his toes he could barely reach the dial to turn it.  And even so, his eyes were at such a low angle that he would have no idea what numbers he was turning the dial to.

He dropped his arm, embarrassed.  “That’s OK,” Michelle comforted.  “Just tell me the combination.”  She reached out above his head and put her hand on the dial, a little below chest-level on her, and then looked down at him patiently.

“OK …” he said reluctantly, his pride taking a hit.  “Um … the combination is …”  His voice trailed off.  Somehow, he seemed to have completely forgotten the numbers.  It hadn’t been that long since he had used his locker – he used it every day!  And he should have been able to remember it automatically.

He really couldn’t think of the combo, not even the first number.  He just stared up at her for a good ten seconds, his mind blank.

But after a few awkward seconds Michelle, in an understanding voice, intervened.  “Don’t worry about it; people forget stuff like that all the time.  Hey, if you want, I can watch your stuff while you ask for the combination at the front office.”

Why hadn’t he been the one to think of that?  She seemed so calm and collected, while he on the other hand was acting like a bumbling idiot, unable to remember even his own locker combo, and frozen in a stupor as a result.  He knew taking so many potions was making him smarter … but at times like this he sure didn’t feel like it.

This momentary show of weakness and vulnerability sure didn’t help in his efforts to keep a step ahead of Michelle, keep her under his control.  He couldn’t help but let his frustration show a bit when he replied indignantly, “Yeah, whatever.  Just wait here,” and stomped off towards the front office.

He didn’t have nearly as easy a time making his way through the crowd without Michelle there to ‘part the sea’ for him.  As pair after pair of long legs and tall chests whooshed by him, he slowly realized just how different he was now.  At least yesterday he could occasionally find others – usually freshmen – who were almost as short as him.  But how much had he shrunk since yesterday afternoon – half a foot?  He thought back to their last measurement and realized he was probably no more than a few inches above 4 feet tall.  And now, even the shortest girls looked like Amazons to him, tall and proud, able to look down on him with ease.

And those were just the short ones.  The taller students, especially the ones six feet or taller – that was a whole different story.  Their size made him feel insecure, almost making it dangerous for him to walk amongst them in the packed hallway.  He almost got run into several times by classmates who didn’t even see him walking in front of them.

He was already sick of staring at the middle of people’s torsos by the time he got through the crowd and reached the front office.  He took a moment to calm down and remind himself that nothing was wrong – he was still in charge of things.  His height didn’t matter, as long as he had Michelle around … and he’d be back with her as soon as he got this quick errand taken care of.

He heaved open the office door with both hands and went up to the nearest staff member he could find, a young male intern in his twenties, sitting at his desk and working diligently.

“Who do I need to speak to to get my locker combo,” Nick asked him, rather rudely.

He looked up from his screen, surprised at first by the remarkably diminutive size of this high schooler.  But then his expression soured.  “That’d be me.  But I’m busy.  Come back another time.”  He returned to his work.

Nick, angered by being treated this way by a lowly front office intern, stepped forward and persuaded forcefully, “C’mon, just look it up for me real quick.  I’m sure it can’t take long.”

The intern was also getting increasingly annoyed.  “I said come back later, dude.  Besides, there’s forms you gotta fill out, and you need permission from the principal.  Can’t have just any random guy asking for other people’s locker codes.”

Nick clenched his fists.  “Well then, take me to the principal!”

“Can’t; he’s busy all morning, and said not to disturb him.”

“Well, I need to get into my locker before class!” Nick exclaimed angrily, raising his voice.

“What’s going on here?” a stern voice called out from behind Nick.  He turned to see a tall, well-built woman getting up from her desk.  He recognized her as a regular at the front office – Mrs. Pryce was her name, he believed.  She was some kind of supervisor around the office, and he remembered her as being a particularly annoying person to deal with, always a stickler.  But now, as she was walking briskly up to him, he found her scowl much more intimidating than he ever had in the past.

“This little brat’s been bugging me about his locker and won’t go away,” the intern announced to her with indignation as she stepped up to Nick.  She wasn’t as tall as Michelle, but she was still very, very imposing nonetheless.

Nick sneered at the intern and told the lady, “All I was doing was asking h—“

“I know you,” she boomed authoritatively, drowning out his words easily.  “You’re Nick Avery,” she continued, her voice soaked with disdain.  “Didn’t recognize you at first since you’re so tiny now.”

He hated how bluntly she said this.  Gritting his teeth, he told her, “Look, lady, I—“

“Don’t interrupt me!” she boomed.  “I’m not done talking.”  She bent at the waist so that her face loomed threateningly over his.  Nick suddenly began to feel afraid.

She pointed accusatorily at him.  “YOU were supposed to be at detention this morning.  But I was just informed by Ms. Blakeley that you skipped out.  What do you have to say for yourself, young man!?”  Her tone made it sound like she was scolding a child.

Nick shrank away in fear, bumping into the desk behind him.  She was right about the detention; he had completely forgotten about it until just now.  “Look …” he replied, now half-arguing, half-pleading, “I forgot about it, OK?  I’ll make it up later.”

“You’ve earned yourself much more than a single detention, young man,” she returned crossly, grabbing his arm and effortlessly hauling him to her desk despite his violent protests.  “Don’t push your luck, you little brat!” she scolded harshly, wagging her finger insistently to stop his squirming.  “You always were such a rude jerk whenever you came to me in the past.  Don’t think I’ve forgotten that.  So just sit down and be quiet, because you don’t want to get me any madder than you already have.”  She released him roughly and pointed at an empty chair as she walked around to her desk and sat down, pulling out some forms.

God … everyone seemed to have a vendetta against Nick these days.  He vaguely remembered having done something to this lady in the past, something particular that must have really pissed her off.  He couldn’t remember what, though – it wouldn’t have been the first time he had pulled some prank on the front office staff – and he usually got away with it since the principal liked him so much, being a fan of the basketball team as he was.  Meanwhile, the front office hated his guts but he never cared – until now, that is.

But he stood his ground, telling her sarcastically, “Ha!  What can you possibly do to me?  You’re just a secretary.”

She put her pen down and shot him a haughty, vicious glare that sent shivers down his spine.  “I supervise the entire front office, little man.  I control all the paperwork that comes in and out, and I can get the principal to sign off on any form I write up – especially for you.  Let’s just say … the administrators’ opinions of you have recently taken a turn for the worse, I’m afraid.  And,” she added, leaning in for emphasis, “if you give me any more lip, I will make you regret it.  Remember, it only takes three referrals to keep you from graduating – and, who knows, maybe you’d make a great errand boy for me next year …”

Nick’s eyes went wide, the smug grin wiped off his face.  He realized maybe he didn’t have an advantage over her like he thought.  He began to mouth a protest but quickly thought better of it and climbed into the chair.  He didn’t make a sound as she calmly filled out form after form.

Finally, she stacked them in a neat pile at the edge of her desk, informing him, “You’ll be receiving two referrals, as soon as the principal signs off on them: one for missing detention, and one for your little outburst with our intern just now.  On top of that, you’re getting three weeks of before-school detention, starting Monday.  And watch yourself, Mr. Avery,” she added, raising her eyebrows.  “One more slip-up – no matter how tiny – and you’ll get your third referral.  And you know what that means …”

Nick gulped.  Christ, this was so absurdly unfair!!  But he didn’t dare raise a finger in protest.

She raised her eyebrows at him and gave a victorious grin.  “Class is starting soon.  Off you go now …”  She saw the burning hatred in his eyes, but this only broadened her smile.  Nick clenched his fists but knew he had no choice.  He spun around and stomped off angrily, hearing her call out behind him, “Hope I’ll see you soon, little boy …”

He stormed out of her cubicle and headed for the front door of the office, only stopping when the intern at the desk nearby stuck his hand out holding a slip of paper and said gruffly, “Here.  Now beat it.”

It was the combination to Nick’s locker.  But Nick was in no mood to thank anyone, so he snatched it just as rudely and clenched his fists – but thought better of sneering a reply, instead just turning and stomping out of the office, cursing under his breath and holding the slip of paper. He just wanted to get his backpack from Michelle and get to class as quickly as possible.  But that was easier said than done, considering the throng of students in his way.  He darted through the crowd, amidst a chorus of laughs and jeers; it was all he could do to avoid getting knocked down by one of the endless stream of impossibly long legs swinging forward all around him.  Things were supposed to be going so much differently now … where was Michelle?  If only he could get to her, then kids would leave him alone.

The crowd was beginning to thin.  He was getting close to his locker, and he headed there with haste.  But, as he rounded another corner, he noticed a couple of familiar faces across the hall – Tracy and Hillary, two of the girls in his clique – well, still technically Michelle’s clique at this point.  He wouldn’t have thought anything of it, except that Tracy soon caught sight of him, nudged Hillary, and the two of them began slowly sauntering towards him, with predatory smiles on their faces.

There was nowhere else to go but towards them in the narrow hallway.  They stopped a few feet in front of him, crossing their arms.  “Well, hello there, Nick …” Hillary said with an evil grin.

Nick tried to play it cool.  “Hi, girls … sorry, I can’t talk; gotta get to my locker.”  He tried to squeeze between them, but Tracy’s leg swung out in front of him to block his path, while at the same time Hillary’s hand fell heavily on his shoulder.

“Aww, that’s not very polite, Nicky.  We just wanted to chat with our little buddy.  Right, Tracy?”

“Yeah, you’ll stay and chat with us, won’t you, Nicky?”

Nick tried to break free, but Hillary’s other hand came down on his opposite shoulder, pinching him tightly in place with just her fingers.  He tried to squirm free, but it was useless.  “Looks like he’s decided to stay!” Hillary laughed, grinning at Tracy.

Tracy laughed as well, but then her eyes settled on his chest.  “Holy shit … look at his shirt, Hillary …”

Hillary looked down.  “No way …”  She quickly dropped to her knee, still holding his shoulders, to get a closer look.  “Angry Birds!??  Oh my god … that’s like something my ten year old brother would wear!  Hillary, he’s wearing little kids’ clothes!!”  Their laughter echoed down the hall, which was now vacant except for the three of them.

Nick struggled to break free again, but this only brought more laughter.  “They’re not kids’ clothes!” Nick protested, not knowing what else to say.

Hillary laughed.  “Oh, really??”  Even kneeling, she was still taller than him and, of course, far stronger.  She pulled him into her with one hand, leaning her head over his shoulder and inspecting the tag in the back of his collar with her free hand.  “Yep!  Boys size 8.”  She pulled her head back just enough to look him in the eye and tell him with an evil smirk, “My little brother’s a size 10, by the way.”

Nick couldn’t take much more.  He felt tears coming on.  With both hands, he tried to pry her fingers off him.  “Nuh-uh, Nicky …” Hillary warned, but he kept trying.

Hillary’s hand reached behind him.  Then, suddenly, he heard a loud ‘whack!’ and felt a biting pain in his rear.  “OWW!” Nick yelled instinctively, grabbing his bottom.

Amidst her uproarious laughter, Tracy said, “Oh my gosh, Hillary, what are you doing??”

“Well, that’s what I do when my little brother misbehaves.  Why should I treat little Nicky any different??”  Her mirthful eyes stared penetratingly into his, her grinning face just inches away.  This was all just a game to her – a very fun, very hilarious game.  Nick began to cry.

“That’s not helping your case, Nicky!” she laughed.  “Crying makes you look even MORE like a kid!”

The two girls couldn’t stop snorting with laughter as they watched him break down in front of them, tears streaming down his cheeks, sobbing like a child.

Eventually Tracy said, “C’mon, we’re late for class,” and the two girls were content to wave goodbye for now and leave him crying on the floor.

He managed to drag himself to his feet a few minutes later, picking up the slip of paper with his locker combo from the floor and trudging down the hallway, wiping away his tears in the process.  Just before rounding the corner, though, he realized he’d probably be getting in trouble again for being late.  Which meant the lady in the front office would no doubt hear about it.  “Fuck my life…” Nick muttered.

But things were about to get so much worse …

He turned the corner quickly only to run headlong into a long pair of legs and a nice, round backside about level with his chest.

“What the hell!?” a strangely familiar voice called out.  It wasn’t Michelle, though – this girl was definitely tall, but no one was as tall as Michelle.  Still, he felt an interesting mix of recognition and intimidation as he observed this girl’s tall, slender physique, her healthy C-sized bosom, and her elegantly tapered neck leading up to striking facial features and –

Holy shit, it was Cindy.  His girlfriend, whom he hadn’t seen or heard from ever since he had shrunk.  ‘Oh God, Oh God, Oh God,’ he thought, ashamed to be seen by her in this condition – but it was too late to run.  He was already right in front of her, and they were now the only ones left in the hallway – not surprising, since he knew Cindy often showed up late to first period, perhaps even intentionally now to avoid seeing him.  But what terrible timing …

By now Cindy had completely turned to face him and was now glowering down at the puny little shrimp that had so rudely run into her.  “Fucking dweeb … watch where you’re going, you –“

Her voice cut out as her eyes went wide.  “Oh. My. God.”  Her jaw dropped as she saw what had become of him for the first time.  She had heard rumors, of course, and had consciously been avoiding his normal routes between classes just because she didn’t want to deal with it … but nothing could have really prepared her for seeing her towering stud of a boyfriend reduced to this.

“Um … hi, Cindy,” Nick began, shifty-eyed and uncomfortable.  He wanted to at least explain things to her so things wouldn’t be weird between them, so he said, “Uh … as you can see, I’ve gone through some … changes, and –“

He heard a derisive snort from above him.  He turned his eyes upwards to see her finally seeming to get a hold of her initial shock – and now, slowly, her demeanor was starting to change, a wicked smile crossing her lips.

“Look, Cindy, I—“

She interrupted him with a sudden bout of laughter.  “Some changes??  Jesus Christ, look at you!  You’re … you’re …”  She covered her mouth with her hand in disbelieving amusement.  “You’re fucking pathetic …” she said under her breath, her smile widening more and more.

He didn’t know how to take this.  She was being so mean

She reached down towards him – what was she doing!?  She began to poke and prod at his chest, his biceps, feeling the total lack of muscle on his scrawny frame.  He tried to back away but she moved herself in front of him with the row of lockers behind.  And she just kept prodding him rudely, violating his privacy, bullying him.

He didn’t know what else to say.  “Stop it!” he whined, his weak arms feebly trying to fend her off.

“Oh my god, your voice sounds like a little boy’s now.  Nice shirt, by the way.”  She laughed again, finding his Angry Birds shirt hilarious.

Her hands on his body, her pleasing appearance and the familiar scent of her perfume – it dredged up wistful memories of their time together.  He could still remember the last time they screwed, and how good it had felt …

And now, that was a thing of the past.  She actually found him laughable now.

“God, I can’t believe I ever found you sexy …” she said, enjoying every moment of humiliating him.

Where was Michelle?  She was nowhere to be found – she must have gone on to class.  But Michelle – she still found him sexy.  He found new strength in that.  What the hell did he care what Cindy thought of him anyway?  She was nothing compared to Michelle.

With renewed confidence and vigor, he grabbed her large hands and shoved them off him in one swift move.  “WE’RE THROUGH!” he boomed, his words echoing through the halls – well, so he imagined, anyway.

Cindy’s look suddenly turned sour, and even – he noted with satisfaction – surprised that this little man had the gall to say that to her.  “WHAT!?” she barked, taking a step back as if sizing him up for the second time.

Nick saw his advantage and took it.  “That’s right, bitch – I’ve found someone better than you, someone who still thinks I’m hot, and—“

“HA!!” Cindy exclaimed, laughing loudly at his expense.  “Who – MICHELLE!?  I’ve seen her; she’s WAY fucking out of your league now.  You know she’s just pretending, right?  Everyone’s laughing at you behind your back.”

Nick’s eyes widened in confusion and rage, finding it difficult to speak.  “N-No, y-you’re wrong!” was all he could say.  Cindy only laughed at him again.

He clenched his fists again.  “SHUT UP!!  You don’t know what you’re talking about.  She wants me now, and … and … I don’t need you anymore!  I’m breaking up with you!!”

Her arrogant smirk soon faded, only to be replaced with fury.  “Fuck you.  NOBODY breaks up with ME …” she hissed through clenched teeth, closing her fists in rage.  She took a quick, threatening step towards him, and he couldn’t help but cower in momentary fear, instinctively putting his hands up against this towering girl who could easily kick his ass.

But she stopped, seeing the crumpled slip of paper in his hand.  She snatched it up and saw the locker combination written on it – and her eyes lit up as a devilish idea came to mind.  She glared back down at him – and he could tell from her look that he was in deep shit …

She suddenly reached down and wrapped her long fingers around his scrawny upper arm, hauling him to the other side of the hallway where his locker was.  He tried to wrest himself free but she was clamping down on him so hard it hurt.  She just held him there as she used her free hand to twirl the dial in the correct combination.

“Wh-What are you doing?” Nick asked, his confidence wavering.

She didn’t answer.  Instead, in one swift series of moves, she swung the locker door open above his head, dropped the slip of paper, then grabbed him by the other arm and lifted him into the air.

“This is what you get, you pig.  You were always such an asshole, anyways.”  She shoved him into the locker, wedging him in between what few books and papers were in there and cramming his legs up into his chest so that his small body fit completely.

“Oh, one more thing: I’ve been cheating on you. Like, every fucking week.  Have a good life, asshole.”  She flipped him a middle finger right before slamming the locker door shut, trapping him inside.  He began to yell and scream, pounding the metal walls around him but to no avail.  The only sound was her footsteps walking away, growing fainter and finally fading out completely.

He continued to pound his fists, grunting in bitter frustration.  His locker was fairly large, as far as lockers go – more than two feet high, and fairly deep.  But there wasn’t any room for him side to side; his elbows and shoulders, even as small as they were, were crammed uncomfortably tight.  And with the few books poking painfully into his back, he had to hunch forward and lean against his folded legs which wanted to stretch out but couldn’t in the narrow confines.

He tried feeling around the door where the handle was – but there was nothing to let him open it from inside.  He was literally, completely trapped until someone came and got him out.  He spent the entire rest of first period – a whole hour – frustrated and claustrophobic, tears of frustration trickling down his cheeks.

* * *

He heard the bell ring, and it filled him with dread as the hallway began to fill.  People coming and going, even opening the lockers next to him, oblivious.  But he couldn’t call out for help – it was too humiliating.  He just waited, and sobbed.

But after a minute, a shadow fell on the narrow slits which were the only source of light.  The shadow moved downwards, then returned, just … staying there for several seconds.

And then, he heard the dial begin to turn.  His heart beat faster and faster as, in a few seconds, the door opened to let in the blinding light.

He shielded his eyes, and cried out when he saw who it was.  It was Michelle – and she had never looked more beautiful.

“Nicky!!?” she exclaimed, dropping the slip of paper that held his locker combo – she must have found it lying on the floor below – and rushing her arms forward to help pull him out.

“What happened!?  Are you OK??”  She curled her fingers around his chest and pulled him off the ledge, holding him in the air and looking concernedly at him.

He could hear laughter booming out from all around him as people saw what had happened to him.  But Michelle only shot them a dirty look and tuned them out, turning her kind, gentle gaze back to him and staring compassionately into his eyes.

He looked across at her beautiful face, doing everything he could to hold back tears.  She was just so wonderful to him; he needed that smile of hers now, more than ever.  He couldn’t help himself – he cried again, despite how embarrassed he was to cry in front of her.

Her face lit up in compassion, sharing his pain.  “Oh, you poor thing!”  She did what any girl would do – instinctively drawing him into her for a supportive hug.  Suddenly, he felt one arm wrap around his back, the other cupping his bottom, as he was pressed into her warm flesh, his chin resting on her broad shoulder.

Holy god … her body felt so amazing, her smooth abs pressing into his crotch, her warm, soft breasts mashing against his chest and upper abdomen … It was like nothing he had ever felt, so indescribable, so wonderful …

“It’s OK …” she whispered softly in his ear, in response to his sobs.  “This doesn’t change anything … you’re still the same big, sexy man to me …”

“R-Really?” he whimpered, squirming against her, overwhelmed with sensation.

He felt her nod as she pulled him even tighter, saying, “Of course, sweetie!  Nothing could ever change that.  Now tell me – who did this to you.”

He felt moved, beyond words, even as his arousal for her grew and grew.  Michelle had now erased all his doubts about her feelings towards him – but still, he couldn’t get over the horrible things that had just happened to him.  “Cindy …” he whimpered.  “I-It was Cindy …”

He felt Michelle’s muscles tense up.  She pulled him off of her and set him on the ledge of his open locker, still supporting him with her hands on his sides.  “Your old girlfriend?”

Nick nodded.

Michelle scowled.  “That bitch …”  She turned back to Nick and said with resolve, “Don’t worry, she won’t bother you again.”

He could see the fire in her eyes.  He wanted to ask if she was planning to do something about it, but maybe he didn’t want to know.  He only sat, humiliated, on the edge of the locker and stared at her beautiful face and stunning torso filling his vision.

But then, a terrible thought came to him …

“Oh no …” he said, suddenly seized with distress.  “I-I missed class …”

Michelle shrugged.  “Oh, that’s not a big deal.”

“No!” Nick replied urgently.  “You don’t understand – I went to the front office, but … but … she was so mean, and …”

“Who was mean?” Michelle asked, sounding concerned.  “Was it Mrs. Pryce?”

Nick nodded silently, sadly, closing his eyes for a moment before resuming softly, “S-She said if I had any more slip-ups I’d be held back a whole year!  She’ll do it, I know she will!  I … I …”  His eyes blurred as another tear gathered in the corner of his eye.  He was acting like such a pussy in front of Michelle, but he just couldn’t help it …

But he felt Michelle’s hands squeeze gently at his sides, lifting him into the air again and holding him in front of her.  “Hey … it’ll be alright.  I’ll talk to them.  Everything will be fine, I’m sure of it.”

He shook his head, disbelieving her, but she only pulled him in for another brief but wonderful hug, even tighter this time.  His tears suddenly went away, his sorrow passing, as he focused on the incredible softness of her skin, how warm her chest was pressing against him …

He felt her move one arm away to close the locker behind him.  Still carrying him effortlessly, she took a step back and leaned down.  He reluctantly let her set his feet on the floor, withdrawing from her comfort.  But he was already feeling better, more confident, mollified.  Michelle really did have a way of making everything better.

She slung his backpack over her shoulder and smiled down at him warmly.  “Don’t worry about a thing.  Next time I see you, everything will be taken care of.”  Leaning down, she took her hand in his, her long fingers wrapping around his palm and giving a gentle tug, inviting him forward, as she continued to smile comfortingly down at him.  Nick balked at first, astonished by her boldness.  But he let her lead him forward, his eyes staring up at her while marveling the softness of her touch as she held his hand engulfed in hers.  He walked hand-in-hand with her, oblivious to the stares of those around them, all the way up to his second period classroom.

“I’ll be here when you get out,” she told him warmly outside his door, setting his backpack at his feet then giving his hand a gentle squeeze before letting go and heading to her own class.  His gaze lingered on her as she walked away, only turning his attention elsewhere once she was long out of sight.

 

Still In Control ... by little mikey

He remained in a rare good mood throughout class, distracted and daydreaming about her.  He was a bit troubled, perhaps, by how easily he had opened up to her and had relied on her for emotional support like he did.  But it hadn’t seemed to lessen her opinion of him in any way – actually, quite the contrary.  But he almost wondered if he was letting things develop between them a little too quickly – it wasn’t how he had planned it at all.  He told himself he needed to take a step back and make her really work for it, to make her desperate for him as planned.

But, god, that hug – it was still messing with his head …

No – despite fantasizing about it all period, he decided that he would remain strong, and stick to the plan no matter what.  As the bell rang, he composed himself and prepared for their next meeting.

He stepped through the door to find her already waiting for him, a big smile plastered across her face.  He couldn’t help but let her ebullient mood affect him a bit.  “What is it?” he asked, showing interest despite himself.

As Michelle took his backpack from him to carry on her shoulder, she explained in a bubbly voice, “It’s all taken care of!  Your referrals and detentions are all cleared away.”

“Wait – What!??”  Nick’s jaw dropped.  “H … How!?”

Michelle giggled and looked around anxiously.  “Wait … I don’t want to say yet, not with all these people around …  Here, follow me.”  She eagerly took his hand again – he still couldn’t get over how easily her hand engulfed his – and led him excitedly to a secluded corner of the hallway.

She let go of his hand and turned to face him.  “Well … how did you do it?” Nick asked again, his interest piqued.

“Well …” she whispered, looking about to make sure they were out of earshot.  “I may have … flirted with Principal Wilson, just a bit …”

“You did WHAT!?”

She smiled demurely, seeming a bit embarrassed but also pleased with herself.  “Well, ya know …” she continued modestly, “I just can’t help it if my body has that effect on guys sometimes …”  She batted her eyes and glanced down at Nick, adding with a guilty smirk, “Although … well, in this case I may have given him a bit of extra encouragement …”

Nick gulped involuntarily.  Principal Wilson was a bear of a man – almost as tall as Nick was, and also strong and commanding.  He was someone that even Nick had held respect for in his own way, seeing some of himself in this man.

So, he was probably the last person Nick would ever have thought would give in to something like that from a student, even for the special case of Michelle.  “How …?” he wondered aloud, almost involuntarily.

“How did I persuade him?”  Michelle blushed.  “It didn’t take much, really …”  She leaned in closer, her face hovering tantalizingly close to his, as she told him in a shy but excited voice, “I just, you know … let my hair down … opened up my blouse a little bit …”  Her finger lightly traced a line down the since-refastened buttons of her shirt to demonstrate, quickly dragging it farther and farther downwards …

She watched his wide eyes with a smile, and then finished in a low voice, her excitement steadily growing, “… and then I may have said just a few … choice words … things I’ve never dreamed of saying to a guy before …”  She was blushing heavily now, and fanning herself with her hand.  “I don’t know what came over me; I might have gotten a bit carried away …”

Nick froze, his eyes wide, his breath panting audibly through his open mouth.  WHAT HAD SHE SAID TO HIM???  The combination of her closeness, the sexy tone of her voice, her words – his mind began to churn with lewd thoughts of her and what she could have done …

He could no longer hide the almost crazed look of arousal in his eyes.  Did she notice?

Of course she did.  Her own eyes were hovering just inches away, staring back at him with glimmering eyes, full of excitement …

“You’re not … jealous … are you, Nick??” she asked with a questioning gaze.  “Are you disappointed that I did that with him, instead of with you … ??”

Nick was nearly hyperventilating now, frozen in place, too scared, too overwhelmed to reply.  There was no possible way that she didn’t see his arousal, and her smile only seemed to widen as a result.

She only removed her gaze when the bell rang a few long seconds later.  “Oh, we’re already late!” she said flippantly, bouncing to her full height.  “Still need to get to your locker,” she told him casually, spinning around and strutting forward as he watched.  “You coming?” she asked coyly, looking back at him and flashing another sexy smile.

“Oh … uh, y-yeah …” he squeaked, his voice cracking unexpectedly as he followed after her.

He had a hard time keeping up, even though she almost seemed to be walking in slow motion, her long legs striding one in front of the other, her hips swaying side to side with each step.  There was something irresistibly alluring about the way she was moving – so alive with energy and sexy confidence.  He stared all he pleased, and couldn’t look away.

As he trailed several feet behind her, still trying to catch up, he heard her say casually over her shoulder in an innocently sweet voice, “Oh, did I mention … I also met that intern you talked to in the front office.  He spoke up when I mentioned your name.  He was really nice about everything – we chatted for a little while, and he apologized for giving you a hard time earlier.”  She cocked her head to the side and gave a confidently sexy smile.  “He also told me – well, practically begged me, I guess – to come back anytime if I needed anything …”  She rolled her eyes playfully, adding, “Some guys just don’t have what it takes to handle a girl like me …”  She winked sexily back at Nick before sauntering forward.  Was that supposed to be a compliment to Nick – or a challenge?

Once they reached his locker, Michelle immediately opened it using the combination she had just learned, and then proceeded to swap out the appropriate books and binders for Nick’s second period.  As Nick stood under her, he couldn’t help but stare at her chest and picture how it would look will all those buttons undone …

She shut the locker and smirked down at him, putting one hand on her hip.  She might have seen him staring; he couldn’t be sure.

“Who’s your second period teacher?”

“Uh … Ms. Jones.”

Michelle chuckled.  “Ah, Ms. Jones … such a frail little lady, isn’t she?  Well, if she gives you any crap for being late, just let me know – I’d be happy to take care of it.”  She turned and began walking down the hall.  “My class is over this way.  I’ll see ya later, Nicky …” she said with an intimate wave and a more-than-friendly smile.  Nick, as before, kept his eyes on her rear until she was out of sight, and then turned to head to his own class, an erection still lingering in his shorts.

***

Ms. Jones was, of course, more than a bit displeased to find Nick coming in late for her algebra class for the second day in a row.  She was a petite middle-aged woman, a spinster in the making; and her quiet and reserved manner had lent her a reputation for being a bit of a pushover.  But that didn’t stop her from lighting into Nick that day, scolding him in front of the class for his inconsiderate rudeness and promising a MUCH more drastic punishment this time around, since the detention she had handed out to him the day before obviously hadn’t worked.

Despite her relatively diminutive stature, she still towered over Nick, her threatening pose intended to rattle his composure.  But today, all it did was put a sly smile on his face, knowing he was all but invincible now, thanks to Michelle.  His smile only infuriated Ms. Jones even more, until she finally ordered him to his seat and sternly told him she would deal with him after class.

He slouched casually in his chair, feeling perfectly at ease.  He hadn’t felt so confident since the old days; he looked around the room, taking pleasure in the knowledge that he could get away with things none of his classmates could.  He was untouchable …

But then he recalled what had happened to him that morning, as soon as he had left Michelle’s side and ventured out without her … the horrible treatment he had received in so short a time span … and he shuddered to think how wretched and miserable he would be right now if it weren’t for Michelle.  None of this new sense of power and confidence he felt would have been possible if she hadn’t taken him under her protection, using her influence to keep him safe from all the bad things that could happen to him …

Wait … NO!  He rejected that notion outright.  EVERYTHING she had been doing for him today had been done out of desire – her desire for him.  He had to remember that fact – the fact that the most influential, most incredibly popular, and most insanely beautiful girl in the whole school actually needed HIM, Nick Avery – and NOT the other way around.  Sure, Michelle’s ability to manipulate others to get what she wants was certainly impressive … but he knew that she answered to him and him alone ans was totally willing to let him take advantage of her influence.

Now THAT was real power.  He felt invigorated like never before, ready to take on the world knowing he had a powerful new weapon at his disposal – one that only he had the power to control.

He listened in on the lecture occasionally to pass the time.  This always had been his most relaxing class.  It was ‘Applied Mathematics’, which basically meant they taught the same material from previous math classes – mostly Algebra – but under a different name.  It suited Nick perfectly – he had already seen all the material before, some of it multiple times over the years, and he knew he could breeze through it for an easy ‘B’ – hell, he could even manage an ‘A’ if he wanted to.

But, with that in mind, this current lecture struck him as particularly … odd.  Meaning, he couldn’t understand what the hell she was talking about or writing on the board!  He could usually jump in in the middle of lectures and at least get the gist of what she was covering since he had seen it all before.  But, oddly, he couldn’t remember what they had been studying lately – actually, he had no recollection at all.  And … what the hell was all this stuff on the board??  She kept using some weird word – ‘parraballa’ or something like that – and then pointed to some curvy lines she had drawn on the board, and then to some ‘x’s bunched together with different numbers written next to and above them, as if they were all supposedly related to each other somehow.  In fact, he was quickly getting quickly at how Ms. Jones was talking as if this were common knowledge, basic stuff they’d all seen before.  But if that were the case, Nick knew, he would have certainly remembered it.

He was beginning to get a kind of weird headache from all this.  It was as if his mind had been overstrained by trying to grapple with this new, overly complicated math she was throwing at him; and now it refused to do any more thinking.  He needed to zone out for a while, to give his brain time to recover.

So he stopped paying attention altogether and let his thoughts drift to more pleasant things.  He thought about the sexy new outfit he was wearing today – which he really had come to like now, knowing how hot he must look if even a girl like Michelle couldn’t get enough of him in it.  He thought about those looks Michelle would give him when wearing it … then he thought about how sexy Michelle herself looked today, and how much sexier it would have been to have seen her in the principal’s office that morning … what she might have said to the principal behind closed doors … how Nick himself might have reacted if he had been in Principal Wilson’s place, being given that kind of attention by Michelle …

Needless to say, he didn’t listen to another word Ms. Jones said from that point on.  But, about halfway through class, his attention was drawn to his pocket, when he heard his phone chirp with the sound of an incoming text message.

Ms. Jones turned around angrily, looking for the culprit, but Nick wisely waited until her eyes had returned to the board to pull his phone out.  He put it on silent and then looked to see who had sent it.

It was from Michelle.

His heart skipped a beat.  He secretively brought the phone to his lap and opened it, making sure his teacher wasn’t looking.

All it said was: “   soooo booored right now …   (-_-)  “

Nick read it with surprise, then smiled, his heart suddenly beating a bit faster.  Michelle was still thinking about him, and just wanted a bit of mindless chit-chat to pass the time until seeing him again.  He waited just a minute – not wanting to seem TOO eager – but after a short delay he returned a text which was carefully worded to sound casual and mask his excitement: “ ya me too. ms jones is the worst. riding me for being late “.

She replied hardly two seconds later, “ aww…  :(  ”

And then, just a few seconds after that: “ so…need me to bail you out again?  ;) “

Nick blinked, unsure how to proceed, his mind torn.  The fact of the matter was, he really did need her help.  At the very least, he would have to endure heavy humiliation and berating from Ms. Jones … but Ms. Jones was really pissed at him, and he had a feeling she wouldn’t drop this lightly and would look to make an example of him.  He just knew she would try to get Mrs. Pryce in the front office involved …  And though Michelle may have swayed the principal once already, Mrs. Pryce was relentless and wouldn’t stop until she got her way and held Nick back from graduating.  Surely Michelle didn’t have that kind of influence on the principal to override that kind of pressure from both Ms. Jones and Mrs. Pryce!  Nick really began to worry.

He knew Michelle would help him if he asked, but he just couldn’t think of a way to word it that would keep him in control – that wouldn’t make him sound helpless, needy, too impotent to take matters into his own hands …

He agonized over this for some time – three minutes?  Five minutes?  He wasn’t sure.  But then his phone lit up with another incoming text—from Michelle.  He opened it and read the message: “  hehe its ok nick, dont be shy…u can ask me, i dont mind  “

Nick’s eyes widened.  Merely by delaying his response, he seemed to have revealed all his thoughts to her.  Shit …

Feeling a bit exposed and uncomfortable, Nick quickly texted back, his fingers shaking slightly, “dont worry bout it i can handle it“

The moment he pressed ‘send’, though, he began to worry.  He needed her help badly …

She texted back immediately: “ k cool…cya soon ”

Shit … he couldn’t go back and ask her now; that would make him seem even more weak and helpless than ever!  He spent the remaining twenty minutes of class with sweaty palms, fretting over his situation.

The bell rang.  Nick decided to make a run for it, using the towering bodies around him for concealment.  He went as fast as he could manage under the weight of his backpack.

“Nicholas, come to the front,” Ms. Jones called out sternly, searching for him with her eyes.  She spotted him a second later between a pair of legs.  “NICK AVERY!!  Come here this instant!!”  She started for the door swiftly to cut off his escape.

With renewed urgency, Nick stumbled onward, struggling with his heavy load.  She looked like she was about to intercept him … but at the last second her path was blocked by an oblivious student.  As she struggled to get through the stream of students – who, by the way, didn’t bother to get out of their little teacher’s way – Nick managed to squeeze through the door and enter the hallway.

He knew he couldn’t make it far – Ms. Pryce may be old, but his legs were much shorter and he couldn’t outrun her.  His only hope was … was …  Oh no, where was she!?

“Hey, Nicky!” her voice chirped from up above, so sweet to his ears.  He spun around to find her emerging through the crowd to stand before him.

He looked up with panic in his eyes, and Michelle noticed immediately.  She took one look sideways at his teacher, still trying to push her way through to him with a scowl on her face.  A look of understanding crossed Michelle’s eyes.  “Wait right here,” she told Nick calmly, giving him a confidence-boosting smile before stepping into the doorway.  Nick noticed a small slip of paper held ready in her hands.

Frail Ms. Jones couldn’t manage her way through until the line of students had left before her.  But now she stormed forward – only to find the biggest student of all filling the doorway, blocking her path.  “Excuse me!” Ms. Jones barked annoyedly, shooing her away with her hand, too focused to look up and see who it was blocking her way.

“Oh, hello there, Ms. Jones,” Michelle said down to her with a wry smile, having to duck her head only slightly to clear the top of the door frame.

Ms. Jones glanced up.  “Do I know you, young lady!?” she said, her voice already starting to waver.  But she didn’t leave time for Michelle to answer.  “Out of my way!!” she yelled again, now actively trying to force her way between Michelle and the doorframe. 

But Michelle stood still as if Ms. Jones weren’t even there, effortlessly absorbing the teacher’s feeble attempts to push her aside.  “Actually, I have something for you, Ms. Jones.”

“What!?” the little teacher snapped angrily.  “Not now.  Step aside!!”  She started to push insistently at Michelle’s side.

“No.  You’re going to look at this right now.”

Ms. Jones froze.  Turning her gaze up higher and higher, she took in the sight of this towering student, nearly as tall as the doorframe, who was so easily cutting off her escape – who had just told HER, a teacher, what to do, with such poise and finality in her voice ... and Ms. Jones actually started to become afraid.

Michelle stepped confidently forward, and Ms. Jones backed away instinctively.  “Close the door, would you, Nick?” Michelle asked calmly over her shoulder, taking another step forward.

“Sure, Michelle!” Nick squeaked like a mouse, quickly shutting the door and turning to watch the proceedings with fascination.

Ms. Jones stared up at her.  “M-Michelle … Newman??”  Michelle smiled as a look of recognition crossed her old tenth-grade pre-calculus teacher’s face.  She obviously hadn’t seen Michelle since the changes.

“So nice to see you again, Ms. Jones,” Michelle said with a sly smile.  She extended the slip of paper to Ms. Jones.  “Read this, please.”

“B-But how??  You were as sh-short as … as me!  Little Michelle Newman … my nicest, best student …”

Michelle forced the paper into her hands.  “Just read the note, Ms. Jones,” she repeated in a patronizing voice.

Ms. Jones blinked and then looked down at the paper in her hands.

“Could you read it out loud, please, Ms. Jones?” Michelle chirped.  “I think Nick would like to hear it.”

Ms. Jones looked up at her uncertainly.  Michelle was sounding like the sweet girl she had always known – but something told her it would be wise to do what she said.

She held the page in front of her with shaking hands.  “Ms. Jones …” she read nervously.  “…Please excuse Nick Avery for being late to class today.  And please refrain from all punitive actions towards Nick in the future.  Also”—this last part was squeezed in at the very bottom, as if added at the last second—“Michelle Newman is allowed to pull him from class at her discretion.”  The principal’s signature was hastily scrawled in the bottom corner.

Ms. Jones stared at the paper in shock.  “Wh-What is this??  This is unprecedented …”

Michelle reached down and plucked the paper from her hands, saying with a shrug, “Well, that’s what the principal said, so …”  She folded the paper neatly and tucked it into the breast pocket of her shirt.

“B-But … I don’t understand ...”

Michelle replied patronizingly, “The directions were clear enough, weren’t they?   Need me to read them again?”  She began reaching for the paper.

“No!” Ms. Jones replied, fidgeting.  “ … It’s just … that young man deserves some sort of punishment, and, well, I was going to AT LEAST write him up for this, and …”

“And now you’re not,” Michelle finished decisively.  Ms. Jones stared wide-eyed up at Michelle, struggling to find words.

Michelle stepped forward again, forcing Ms. Jones’ frail little body to back up against the desks behind her.  Putting one hand on her hip confidently, Michelle said, “Isn’t that right, Ms. Jones?”  The teacher looked silently up at her, trembling noticeably.  Michelle added with a confident smile, “I’m sure it is.  Because I’m sure you don’t want me coming back here and finding out you haven’t been following orders … I’m SURE you wouldn’t want to get yourself into THAT kind of trouble …”

Ms. Jones was now openly quivering, bending back uncomfortably against the desk behind her to stare up at Michelle as she leaned forward over her.  Within seconds, she jerked her head up and down erratically, signifying her acquiescence.

Michelle immediately stepped back, giving an easy, friendly smile.  “Great!  Thanks, Ms. Jones!”  She turned towards Nick, who unquestioningly opened the door for her and averted his eyes almost nervously as she winked down at him.

“Nice to see ya again, Ms. Jones!” Michelle called out as she stepped out of the room, with the light patter of Nick’s feet close behind.  Shaken, Ms. Jones sat at her desk and tried her best to collect herself as her next class began filing in.

Nick followed Michelle to his locker and watched her swap his materials for the next class.  Something weighed heavily on his mind, and after a pause, he finally spoke up.  “Michelle …”

“Yes, Nick?”  Her green eyes sparkled down at him.

“Uh … when did you go get that slip signed?”  Meaning, was it after he said he’d handle it himself …?

Michelle understood his true meaning immediately.  “Oh, I’m so sorry, Nick …” she replied, though she continued to swap folders from his locker as she talked.  “I just thought I’d go see Colin—I mean, Principal Wilson—once I found out Ms. Jones was giving you a hard time.  You know … just in case you ended up needing help.”  She closed his locker and slung his bag over her shoulder, then looked down. 

Nick was conflicted, to say the least.  “Aww … I hope my little man’s not mad at me??” she said down at him in a playfully cute pouty face – which didn’t fail to be sexy at the same time.

“N-“ he started, beginning to shake his head ‘no’ as he looked up into her endearing eyes.  But then he realized, ‘Hold on – No, I am supposed to be mad at her … she did exactly what I told her not to!!  She’s starting to get way out of line …’

He set aside his gratitude for her saving him just now, and told her with surprising firmness, “ACTUALLY, it’s not OK, Michelle.”  He took a deep breath.  “From now on … just do what I tell you.  I can take care of myself, thank you very much.”  He spun around and marched towards his next class, adrenaline coursing through his veins.  It had taken a lot of nerve for him to tell her what to do, especially after watching her so easily taking control of his own teacher moments ago.  He shuddered to think that she could just as easily spin him around and force him to obey as well …

But she didn’t.  She followed silently behind him as he marched to his class, and, once there, she leaned down to place his backpack into his waiting arms, and then whispered deferentially, “I-I’m sorry, Nick.  It won’t happen again.”

He felt goose bumps on his skin as she walked off.  There had been no reason for him to fear her – she was so totally under his control.  Just one simple order and she was back in line, more submissive than ever

He clenched his fists victoriously and stepped forward.

Lunch by little mikey

Nick’s fourth period went by without incident.  However, Michelle wasn’t there right away to greet him at the door, and he wondered why.  He was also, frankly, a bit leery of stepping out into the halls on his own.  At barely four and a quarter feet tall, he still couldn’t get over how much shorter he was than everyone, with even the shortest girls looming head and shoulders over him.  And if he had learned anything that day, it was that he was utterly defenseless around any of them – big or small – without Michelle around.  He knew he was in charge of things with her around, but until then …

Thankfully, though, after loitering timidly near the door for a couple minutes, Michelle finally showed up and took his bag with a very pleased-looking smirk.  He wanted to ask what had made her late but he didn’t bother.  But by the time they were nearing the cafeteria, a low buzz seemed to be going through the student body around them – people were beginning to whisper and point towards Michelle; the name “Cindy” seemed to be on everyone’s lips – and he thought he even heard something about broken bones …

Michelle sped up just in front of the cafeteria to hold the door open for him, looking down at him with a wonderful smile.

Nick paused for a moment, looking up at her almost nervously.  “M-Michelle … did something happen with … with Cindy?”

Michelle’s smile widened slightly as she blushed and gave a little shrug.  “I told you she wouldn’t be bothering you again, didn’t I?”  She brought her left arm down and rested her huge hand on the back of his neck and shoulders, gently guiding him into the cafeteria.  “No one messes with my man …” she added in a low voice, her hand unconsciously tightening as she guided him into the cafeteria.

Nick shuddered as he felt the power in her fingers.  Boy, was he glad she was on his side …

Once inside, Michelle squeezed him gently on the shoulder and stepped forward, saying, “I’ll get us some food.”  He watched her walk up to the line and cut right in front of some guy halfway down the line without getting a single word of protest from him.  Nick, meanwhile, approached his usual table, where Kyle and a couple others were already sitting.

They eyed him with only mild disdain, seeming to see him as less of a threat and more of a small annoyance now.  They didn’t make room for him to sit … but Nick was willing to wait smugly for Michelle to return and set them straight.

But then he heard two pairs of heels approach him loudly from behind.  “Little boy … are you lost??” a voice called out.  Nick whirled around to find … oh no.  Tracy and Hillary had arrived.

The two of them burst out laughing.  Recent memories flashed before Nick’s eyes, sending a chill down his spine.  He turned his head anxiously to look for Michelle, but she was nowhere in sight.

His face was wrenched forward again by the powerful hand of Hillary.  She squeezed his cheeks together, contorting his mouth painfully as she said in baby-talk, “Aww … how’s my wittle elementary-schooler??  Make any good finger paintings today??”

Nick ripped her hand off him furiously.  “SHUT UP!!”

“Uh-oh … somebody’s cranky …”

He swung at her, but she easily caught his wrist and held on, giggling as he tried to break free.  Meanwhile, the rest of the group was enjoying the show.  “Dude …” Kyle asked between snorts, “What gives, Hillary?”

Hillary, still holding him in place without effort, looked up at Kyle and raised her eyebrows.  “Oh!  You haven’t seen, have you …??”  Still holding his wrist, she spun him around and twisted his arm behind his back, immobilizing him and ignoring his cry of pain as she presented him to her friends.  “Look at his shirt!!”  She pointed to the Angry Birds logo with her free hand, and the rest of them leaned in to get a closer look.

Kyle gave a snort, Steph giggled, and the whole table soon began to burst out in open, mocking laughter.  Nick writhed under their humiliating stares, unable to turn away due to the immobilizing pressure imposed on his arm.

He fought back tears.  “Oh yeah!?” he spat immaturely.  “Just wait until Michelle gets here, and—“

“Ohmygosh, Michelle is gonna LOVE this!!” Hillary exclaimed.  “Where is she now?”  She looked around the cafeteria.

Nick, writhing in pain, shouted defensively, “You’re wrong!!  She thinks it’s sexy!!”

There was a pause … and then, all at once, the table erupted in delirious laughter, laughter that just didn’t seem to quit.  Hillary, for her part, laughed so hard she had to let go of Nick’s arm, and he seized his opportunity immediately, dashing off and wiping the beginnings of tears from his eyes.  He could still hear them laughing as he crossed the cafeteria and found the last empty table, drawing countless stares from those around him.

Miserable, he watched like a hawk for Michelle to emerge from the line.  And she eventually did, holding two trays and walking calmly towards her friends’ table.

She looked around, then asked them a question.  Nick saw a couple of them point in his direction, and Michelle’s eyes followed, finding Nick sitting by himself at a faraway table.  He had since managed to wipe his tears away, and stared back at her with what he hoped was a confident, hard gaze.

She gestured to the table of her friends, inviting Nick to join them.  He knew she could persuade them to let him sit there … but there was no way in hell he was going to.  He gestured for her to come to him instead, pointing insistently at the empty seat across from his.  If she really was interested in him – if she wasn’t just pretending – she would obey.

Michelle seemed uncertain for a moment, looking back and forth between the two tables.  He saw her friends say something to her, no doubt encouraging her to just sit with them and forget about little old Nick.

But Nick beckoned once more, and, to his delight – no, amazement – she left their table to strut confidently across the cafeteria in his direction.  A deathly silence fell over the room as everyone realized what was happening.  The looks on her friends’ faces were especially priceless.  But she didn’t flinch; she strode onward to his table with a straight face, finally sitting down across from him and handing him his tray without a word being exchanged between them.  She glanced over at him, giving a brief, knowing smirk before looking off into the distance and eating her food in silence.

Nick was absolutely floored.  It was the most public display of her subservience that he could imagine – leaving the most popular kids in school to sit with Nick at his beck and call – AS THE WHOLE SCHOOL WATCHED.  He had never felt such a high, such an incredible rush of energy and excitement … He stared openly at Michelle in amazement, even awe, seeing how calmly and quietly she sat with him, looking off idly, her posture perfect, her shoulders pulled back, nimbly eating her fries and knowing that conversation wasn’t needed – her mere presence before him was enough of a statement.  She was his trophy, proudly displayed for all to see, making them all jealous of what they couldn’t have -- because she belonged to Nick!

And, just like that, Nick felt himself instantly elevated from the bottom of the social totem pole to the very top, the object of envy and awe, scorn and admiration.  He was back, and better off than ever.

Nick observed her as he ate, starting with a few casual sidelong glances but soon finding his eyes drawn to her more and more, eventually neglecting his plate altogether as he admired his prize.  ‘The biggest trophy in the whole school…’ he thought with a chuckle, admiring her upper half despite it being sheathed in so modest a blouse.  He wished she would just let her hair down, maybe unbutton a bit of her shirt … Well, just for THEIR benefit, to make THEM more jealous, of course …

She hardly glanced his way at all, almost seeming to invite him to stare even more … and stare he did.  He had no shame – and why should he?  She belonged to HIM … he could stare all he damned well pleased.

About midway through lunch, though, she reached into her breast pocket – stretched tightly just on the outward slope of her bosom.  He could just barely detect the back-and-forth sway of the heavy flesh underneath her shirt as she did so …

“These are for you,” she said plainly.

Nick’s eyes almost bugged out of their sockets – until he looked away from her chest and realized she wasn’t talking about THOSE.  She was just pulling out some small slips of paper from the pocket.  God, he was stupid.  He blushed, but she made no indication whether she had noticed his reaction or not.

Flustered, he took the papers and flipped through them.  There were six of them, all similar to the note to Ms. Jones, except each was addressed to a different one of his teachers and had slightly different wording.  Nick also noted that the handwriting seemed to gradually degrade, becoming more jagged, erratic, and hastily scribbled with each successive note.

She explained sheepishly, “I, um … made Principal Wilson fill out one of these for each of your classes.  So you shouldn’t have any more problems with teachers from now on.”

Nick blinked.  That was awfully nice of her … but was it a bit TOO nice??  “Um … when did you get him to do all this??” he asked cautiously.

“Oh, don’t worry!” Michelle explained.  “This was all during the same visit to the principal during second period.  I’ve stopped seeing him since, like you told me.”

That was reassuring, at least.  But, looking through all six individually-written slips of paper, Nick wondered what it might have taken to get the principal to write all six of them – or even one of them, for that matter.  After all, any one of these could potentially be enough for the principal to lose his job!

“Michelle …”

“Yes, Nick?” she asked lightly.

“Um … how long were you in Principal Wilson’s office, anyway??”

“Oh …” Michelle blushed.  “I told you, I went right after our text messages.”

“And then …?”

Michelle frowned.  “Hmm … how long was I in there?” she said, thinking aloud.  “Wow … I must have really lost track of time in there … When did I leave?  I remember there was some sort of interruption just as I was about to tell Colin to …”  Her voice trailed off in mid-sentence, staring off with a wistful, faraway look in her eyes.  Then, suddenly, she came back with, “Ah, yes … it was the bell.  It rang, and then I came right over to see you!”  She smiled pleasantly at Nick, then returned to her meal, staring off into the distance with a faint smile lingering on her lips.

Nick’s mind was racing.  What time did they stop texting??  He surreptitiously pulled out his phone.  Michelle was still looking off into the distance, but Nick suspected that she noticed.  It couldn’t be helped, though.  He just HAD to check.

He searched through his received messages, and … sure enough, there had still been almost 30 minutes between the time he received her last message and the time the bell rang.

Thirty minutes.  Dear god … what could she possibly have been doing with the principal for HALF A FREAKING HOUR??

He tried to keep his cool; he tried not to think about it.  But the images just kept popping into his head, images of Michelle entering his office … locking the door … unbuttoning her blouse … approaching the principal … and then doing god knows what with him …

Nick was becoming almost feverish, looking into Michelle’s eyes for any sign of what she might have done, what she might have said to the big, tough principal to get him to sign off on these papers.

But she just looked off at nothing in particular, expressionless, eating her food in silence.  Did she … use her strength to overpower him, to FORCE him to write those notes out of fear of what she could do to him – just like, so many days ago now, when Michelle had Nick pinned to the cold floor of her basement, violating him … God, she was so strong, even then … so terrifying …

Nick shuddered.  He didn’t want to think about that ever again.  It brought up too many painful memories … and he had to believe that the new Michelle was no longer capable of that kind of horrible cruelty …

Was she?

He thumbed through the slips of paper again, searching for the story behind the words – and then he found a seventh slip of paper at the bottom of the pile, one he hadn’t noticed until now.  It was folded neatly and carefully, and showed no signs of wrinkling, unlike the others.

Nick unfolded it with great curiosity, and found that it was actually a full page, mostly filled with Principal Wilson’s handwriting.  But this time the handwriting was pristine, nothing like the increasingly frantic scribbles of the others.  The note began similarly to the others:

‘To all teachers and students … From this moment forward, Michelle Newman is exempt from all rules applying to normal students.  She has the right to act as she pleases…’

Nick’s heart was already pounding as the tone of the writing changed:  ‘…I will not try to tell Michelle what to do anymore.  I will not argue with her.  I will only obey.  She has full control over me; she is my goddess and—‘

Before he could finish, Michelle’s long fingers reached out and tugged the paper out of Nick’s trembling hands.  “You weren’t supposed to see that one …” she told him in a low, almost … displeased voice.  Nick’s eyes shot up at her in panic, fearing what she would do to him … Dear god, what was that look in her eye …

But her inexplicable expression quickly cleared up and gave way to a playful, knowing smirk.  “It’s OK, Nicky.  I just wasn’t expecting you to see it, that’s all.”  She painstakingly folded it up and tucked it safely back in her breast pocket.

Nick was too shocked, too enthralled not to be curious.  “How did you …  I mean … you really forced the principal to write all that …??”

Michelle blushed.  She replied with a demure smile and a glint in her eye, “Actually, it was kind of an impulsive thing … I didn’t even have to ask him to, he just kinda picked up the pen and …”  Her voice trailed off as she lowered her eyes bashfully, her cheeks flush.

Nick felt himself stiffening.  She hadn’t used brutal force – she hadn’t NEEDED to.  Somehow, she had managed to persuade Principal Wilson to actually WANT to give in to her, to submit to her …  Oh, god … if only he could have been there, to see what Michelle had done to make this happen …

He was nearly panting with arousal now.  Michelle raised her eyes and looked at him – did she notice the effect this was having on him??

“Isn’t this great, Nick?” she said with an intimate smile.  “We can get away with anything now, you and I.  Doesn’t it feel so liberating?”  She added coyly, “I did it all for you, of course …”  She batted her eyes at him in a friendly manner and then took to eating and staring off in calm silence once more.

Nick, meanwhile, was anything but calm.  Of course he was glad to have freedom around school now – yet why was it that all he could think about was Michelle with Principal Wilson, alone in his office, for that whole half hour …

He wanted to know so badly – what it possibly could have been like to have been tantalized by this towering vixen sitting before Nick now, tantalized and seduced to the point of relinquishing his authority and prostrating himself before her …

His erection was throbbing in his shorts, his mind churning ceaselessly with wavering thoughts and images, abstract simulacra, not real … He could do no better than merely IMAGINE himself in the principal’s shoes; he suddenly felt a burning jealousy that he, Principal Wilson, had been allowed the privilege of experiencing this first-hand, while Nick had been sitting idly in class, only daydreaming about Michelle.

He stared feverishly over at her now, a new level of yearning in his eyes.  She sat there so pristine and perfect – to the point of being prim and proper, overmodest, reserved; her hair pulled back in a simple ponytail, her plain blouse covering as much of her torso as possible.  Was there really such lustful energy, such indomitable command hidden beneath her restrained exterior, waiting to be unleashed at a moment’s notice??  She had mentioned letting her hair down and unbuttoning the top of her blouse on her first visit to Principal Wilson – god, if she even did that much for Nick right now he’d have a conniption – but to think how much farther even than that she might have gone on the second visit to the principal …

Nick began to picture it in his mind: her stripping down, removing her outer garb and revealing black lingerie underneath: a black, lacy bra and panties … fishnet stockings down to her toes … shiny black heels … And her long hair would let down, draped on either side of her shoulders; her face done up in dark makeup, her lips glistening, her eyes starkly beautiful and severe …

… She was standing – no, TOWERING – over him now, legs apart, heels planted on either side of him.  Her hands on her hips, she glared down at him, defeating his will with her penetrating stare.  “KNEEL,” she commanded.  But he remained frozen.  “OBEY!!” she boomed deafeningly, pointing sternly to the floor.

“Yes, Michelle!” Nick blurted out without another moment’s hesitation, bending his knees to lower himself down before her.  But he couldn’t.  The middle of his chest smacked into something hard, keeping him from his act of submission.

It was the cafeteria table.

Nick was jarred back into the real world, his head spinning as he found his bearings.  Michelle, with her hair pulled back and her plaid shirt buttoned like it always had been, cocked her head in surprise and raised her eyebrows as she watched his peculiar behavior calmly and bemusedly from across the table.

Flustered, and trying his damnedest to hide any hint of his ignominious daydream from Michelle’s curious eyes, he sat up, gulped, and explained, “I, uh … was just starting to slide off the seat … you know, with my short legs and all.  Uh … haha …”  His forced laugh didn’t help.  She continued to watch him intently as he fell into an uncomfortable silence, fidgeting guiltily under her gaze.

He moved his eyes down to his plate and started eating the first bits of his lunch.  But he could almost feel her eyes upon him.

Twenty seconds passed.

“Nick … ??”

He paused, his fork hovering just below his mouth.  “Y-Yeah??” he replied, trying to sound casual.

She paused, as if unsure whether to proceed.  But then: “Um, just wondering … What did you mean, exactly?”

“M-Mean by what?”  His grip on the fork tightened.

“You know … those words you said ...”

Words??  What wor—

OH GOD.  Nick had spoken those words aloud – those words of obedience, of submission: ‘Yes, Michelle!’  He had blurted them aloud!  And she had heard them clearly – perhaps also hearing the strained inflection of his voice, the submissive overtones …

“I-I d-don’t know what you’re …”  He couldn’t complete his sentence, his body fraught with distress, his shaking hand spilling his food indiscriminately onto the tray below.

Bringing his hand down to lay on the table, he dared to look up, to see if she had bought it.  His eyes met hers, and found them staring back at him curiously, almost … knowingly?

But no, surely he must have been mistaken, as her expression cleared and formed into a thoughtful frown.  “Huh … I must just be hearing things.  Maybe someone at a different table.”  She shrugged lightly, apparently thinking no more of it as she popped a couple more fries into her mouth and looked off.

Whew.  Nick knew he had dodged a major bullet.  Dear god, if she had found out what had really been going through his mind just now … Wow, he realized that everything he had been working towards, his entire plan to assume control of Michelle, to make her dependent on him – it would all have crumbled away in an instant if she had found out.  Jesus … where had those submissive thoughts come from??

He just had to put Michelle’s little stunt with the principal behind him.  At least she wouldn’t be paying him any more visits from now on, not after Nick had told her not to.  He told himself everything was OK – he was still in control.

He slowly started picking at his meal again, feeling more relaxed and confident by the minute.  He didn’t need to worry about a thing; he was back on top, with the hottest chick the school had ever seen sitting across from him, who was now …

… fiddling with the top button of her blouse.  Slowly … idly … probably not even realizing she was doing it, as she continued to stare off blankly into the distance …

… And then Button number 1 came undone …

Nick watched with widening eyes, his body actually beginning to tremble, all his thoughts of control and confidence dissipating away as her hand slowly, idly inched its way down.  And then, sure enough …

… Button number 2 was off!  Her shirt opened to reveal the tiniest fraction of her ample cleavage, just the tip of the iceberg.  The view was wonderful, but not enough …  Her hand began working on Button number 3 …

Come on, Button 3, Come on …

But her hand … it fell slowly to the table – leaving the job unfinished!  Nick practically lurched forward, to … to what – undo the rest himself?  Implore her to continue??  Oh god, he had to get a hold of himself …

He sat back in his seat, visibly frustrated.  He wondered if this was what Principal Wilson had felt – the anticipation, the tension, the unfulfilled yearning …

Nick scowled in bitter dismay.  No, of course the principal hadn’t – HE, that lucky bastard, had gotten to see FAR more than Nick was able to right now.  He was at least thankful that Michelle had absentmindedly unbuttoned what she had, but … all he could do now was play a game of ‘What If.’  What if she had kept going, unbuttoning her shirt all the way … what if she removed her shirt altogether, granting him the privilege of seeing her topless except for that lacy bra he imagined her wearing … And then, what if …

He began to pant.  What if her hand then reached behind her back and began to … unfasten …

But his eyes settled again on the well-covered outline of her breasts, concealed behind too much clothing, only the mere beginning of her cleavage revealed as a teaser for the limitless potential hidden beneath … If only he could ask her – beg her, if needed – to just show a little more … Please, Michelle, keep going … “... keep going …please Michelle, just a little more …” … Oh, he’d do anything for this …

Michelle jerked her head.  Nick glanced up, only to find her staring DIRECTLY at him, a surprised, shy, coquettish, and … flattered smile, on her lips??  He watched her bat her eyes coyly, her hand moving to her mouth in both surprise and – Nick was certain – excitement as well.  Nick’s heart skipped a beat.  Could she possibly know what he had been thinking?? … How??

Her eyes moved away from his, making him think he had been imagining things.  And yet … that same excited smile remained on her lips … and her hand, it returned to her blouse … Oh god, could it be …??

She paused momentarily, then bit her lower lip and decided to proceed …

Button 3 came off, under her quick, steady fingers.  Button 4, a moment later.  Button 5 … Button 6 … all of them popping open, allowing her shirt to spread apart under the tension from her bosom …

Nick gasped.  She wasn’t wearing a black lacy bra – at least, not that he could see.  But what she actually wore was possibly even better … A black tank top, worn as an undershirt, extremely tight-fitting and low-cut, providing extra support for her chest … squeezing her bosom together, thrusting them inwards and upwards, creating the most sublime, eye-popping display of cleavage known to man …

It was well that she continued to look off into the distance, with just a sly smile on her lips, because that way she couldn’t quite see the look of astonished arousal on his face, his eyes greedily taking in every inch of her exposed flesh, unable to look away.  She seemed content to let him stare – in fact, her smile seemed to even invite him to do so, telling him she actually enjoyed the attention from him, and letting him know that his eyes were free to roam onto her body anytime he pleased.

How had she known …??  Oh no … he hadn’t said anything aloud again without realizing it – had he??

His eyes grew heavy with shame, even as they continued to stare at her in arousal.  There was no other explanation … He remembered her jerking her head forward suddenly then smiling – that must have been when he said it – but god … what had he said??

How could he have been so careless, so stupid … Wasn’t she supposed to be the one who was unable to hide her lust for him – not the other way around!!

And yet, it wasn’t all bad, was it?  After all, she had only reacted positively to his admission.  Maybe she had assumed he was just being direct and taking charge, telling her what he wanted; and maybe that’s why it excited her to hear him say it – she enjoyed him taking charge.

Yes, that was definitely it, it had to be.  She knew he was nothing like the principal, didn’t she?  He would never have begged her like that … he wasn’t that desperate for her – she knew that, right??

He continued to stare at her as she continued to look off idly into the distance, only making eye contact with him now and then, always shooting him a devilishly sexy smile before looking away again.  She caught him staring at her chest each time, her wonderful cleavage – but she seemed happy that he was looking.  She was just being submissive, being like a perfect girlfriend should be – right??

He began to wonder what else she might be willing to do for him, if only he dared to ask …

But he couldn’t bring himself to say anything.  He sat on the edge of his seat, quivering and breathing shallowly, too afraid to ask her for anything more.  Besides … this was already plenty.

The bell rang ten minutes later, and he had still hardly touched his food.  He watched her casually scoop up the six slips of paper and slide them into her breast pocket again.  He kinda thought she had given them to him to hold onto, but he wasn’t about to argue – not now.  It kinda made sense for her to hold on to them, anyway.

He grunted audibly as she leaned forward briefly to stand up.  And good god, she was huge.  He slid out of his seat and stood up next to her, trying to adjust himself subtly to conceal his lingering erection – god, how long had he been hard now?

He had seen her this size all day long, yet he still couldn’t help but gawk a bit as he found his eyes barely even with her belly button.  Even her breasts were almost too high to reach now.  Jesus …

Composing himself, he led the way to his fifth period classroom.  But he was more than a bit disappointed when she just lowered his backpack into his waiting arms without bending over – he still couldn’t see any cleavage from where he was.  He was already a bit sad to see her go even before flashed him an intimate smile and walked away.  For one thing, though, he was kind of glad they hadn’t spoken since the unbuttoning, since he might have had trouble forming words.

To be honest, he still felt uneasy about the whole thing, how he so easily lost control of his wits and allowed his arousal to show.  Now that she was out of sight, he resolved to make sure to keep his cool around her from now on.  He knew he could do it.  Although … now that his secret was out – or had it even been a secret to her? – he wouldn’t mind reaping some of the benefits in the meantime.

Chemistry by little mikey

The high point of his fifth period came with just minutes before the end: his phone vibrated in his pocket, prompting Nick to immediately pull it out and read what it said.

It was from Michelle, as expected.  “left class early…heading your way. wanna meet in the hall?  ;)”

Whoa.  Holy shit.  Nick didn’t know why that struck him as especially sexy … but damn, it sure did – the thought of absconding with her into the hall, all alone … the things they might do …

He decided to say yes but downplay his excitement at the same time.   “yeah sure,” he replied, packing up his things.  He quickly stood and stepped down the aisle …

“Um, excuse me, young man.  Class is not over yet.”  His English teacher frowned down at him from the front of the classroom.  He had forgotten this one tiny detail: how to actually get out of class.

His teacher’s stare wasn’t getting any softer.  “Uh … sorry …” he replied dumbly, backtracking to his seat amidst the snickers of his classmates.

He sat just in time to notice a golden lock of hair passing by the window next to the door.  A moment later, his phone vibrated.  “u comin?” the text read.

Nick pictured her standing there – right there, just on the other side of the door.  But he didn’t want her to know he couldn’t leave if he wanted to; nor did he want to rely on her to bail him out again.  “naw, i’ll see ya after class.”  It was hard for him to write that.

No response for at least thirty seconds, then simply, “ :( ”.

He didn’t want her to feel upset, but it couldn’t be helped.  He just had to wait out the last five minutes.

But, with two minutes to spare, she sent him one more text.  Though it contained but three words, it hit him like a sledgehammer: “buttoned or unbuttoned??”

His cock immediately stiffened.  He shuddered, knowing she was standing just on the other side of the door, waiting for him to text back and tell her to unbutton her blouse.  And he knew she’d do whatever he said without question, too.

He stared wide-eyed at his phone for at least a minute, before starting to type the letters u-n-b-u-t…

But then he chickened out.  He just didn’t have what it took to finish that word and click ‘send’.  It was … bloody embarrassing, really, given his reputation … but he just couldn’t bring himself to do it.

The bell rang.  His suspense grew as he approached the door.  Maybe she’d still …

Nope.  He found her leaning against the wall casually, her shirt buttoned all the way up, closed for business.

She caught the disappointed look on his face and responded with a playful smirk, “What?  You had your chance …”

God, why did he have to let his disappointment show like that?  She winked down at him as she plucked the backpack from his arms and headed towards Chemistry, leaving Nick with a conflicted frown as he struggled to keep up.

The first thing Michelle did once they stepped into Mrs. Miller’s class was to suggest that Nick take an empty desk closer to her – much closer, in fact.  Hers was against the far wall, one seat from the back, and his new desk was to be the last seat in the adjacent row.  It would give him an absolutely clear shot of Michelle, behind her but at a diagonal – it was definitely far better than being stuck on the opposite end of the classroom with too many people blocking his view of her.

“What do you think?  Should I ask her to let you switch??”  Michelle smiled sweetly down at him.

“Uhhh … sure …”

“Cool!  Be right back.”  It only took her a second to persuade Mrs. Miller to make the switch, telling her it was so she could “help keep Nicky focused and attentive in class.”  Focused and attentive on what?  Certainly not on the lecture, Nick mused.

Michelle sauntered back to Nick and said, in an authoritative voice, “OK, Nick, you can go ahead and sit there, as long as you pay attention.”  She said it loudly enough for Mrs. Miller to hear – though of course this also brought a few snickers from classmates.  But this turned out to be just a show on Michelle’s part, as once he was seated she leaned down and whispered confidentially in his ear, “Just kidding, Nicky.  I’ll cover for you.  Just sit back and focus on anything you want.  Feel free to let your eyes roam …”  She winked seductively then dragged her finger lightly along his shoulder as she stepped around him towards her own seat.

Nick took her up on the offer immediately, though incidentally his eyes tended to roam far more often toward his right than his left.  Somewhere along the line, Mrs. Miller had apparently announced a quiz – he only noticed when Michelle got up to help pass them out.  She winked as she walked by and set a copy on his desk, then continued on.  He noticed, though, that she had brought back two copies to her desk, and was now signing the top one ‘Nick Avery!’

He appreciated the gesture, but he actually found it mildly insulting to him with his recently-enhanced intellect.  Surely he didn’t need her help on this.

At Mrs. Miller’s signal, Nick flipped the paper over and started reading over the first of five multiple-choice questions: “What products are formed when an alpha particle interacts wi…“

Nick felt a sudden urge to stop reading; his mind suddenly felt … fuzzy, somehow, like radio static fading in and out as someone messed with the dial.  He tried to look at the quiz again but it just upset him more.  It was exactly like earlier, during math class.  When it happened then, he had just thought pleasant thoughts and the feeling went away.  Maybe he should do the same now; he should try thinking about, um …

His eyes drifted off to the right, focusing immediately on Michelle, her pencil down, twiddling her thumbs.  Wow, was she done already?  God, she was smart.  So smart and beautiful … what a pleasant combination …

After just a matter of seconds, he realized the discomfort and fuzziness had passed away completely.  That was a relief.

He figured he might as well just take it easy, focus on nicer things.  Michelle’s curved hips and rounded backside, for instance.

He was a bit embarrassed when time was called and Michelle rose to collect his paper only to find it blank.  Winking conspiratorially, she took his empty page anyway, though showing him the completed one she had filled out for him, no doubt getting all five right.  Oh well … she still knew he was smart and would chalk this up to mere laziness.

Michelle found her seat and the lecture began.  Nick continued to sneak a few peeks here and there, but nothing too intense.  After all, she wasn’t looking that amazing at the moment, with her shirt buttoned and all.

She seemed to have been paying close attention to the lecture herself – that is, until he watched her sneak her phone out and start typing, the corner of her mouth upturning into a devilish smirk.  Nick’s eyes involuntarily widened.  He was already pulling his phone out in anticipation.

It shook in his hand.  He flipped it open: “soooo, Nicky … i’ll ask again … buttoned or unbuttoned???”

Nick’s body jolted involuntarily, his knee hitting the side of the desk and making a noise – hopefully she hadn’t noticed, sitting as close as she was.  He was gripped by a paralyzing indecision – if he had found it difficult to respond earlier from behind a closed door, it would be all but impossible for him to reply now, with her just a few arms’ lengths away …

She waited patiently for at least thirty seconds as he agonized.  Finally, she rotated her head, glancing down at him with a look of excitement.  She raised her eyebrows inquiringly.

He remained frozen, watching as her hand slowly rose to the top of her shirt.  ‘UN-buttoned…?’ she mouthed silently, invitingly.

He didn’t move a muscle.  She lowered her eyebrows intently, her gaze seeming to intensify, demanding an answer from him.  She glanced briefly down at her blouse, rolling the top button enticingly between her thumb and forefinger, biting her lip seductively in the process.  Her eyes rose to meet his again, letting him know that she was going to make him answer, or else he could forget it.

Nick gulped.  She cocked her head slightly to one side, still staring intently.  He sensed that his time was almost up – he was about to lose his chance.

So he nodded, his head moving up and down in small, short jerks, just enough for her to see.

The most incredible look crossed her face.  He couldn’t quite describe it – simultaneously excited, coy, confident, even … aroused?  There seemed to be even more there that he couldn’t quite fathom; all he knew is that her look sent shivers of pleasure down his spine, electrifying him as she turned forward in her seat and put her fingers to work.

He could hear the faint ‘pop’ as they came off one by one … but she had turned too far forward, and now he couldn’t see!  Oh, what torture – and as she turned her head just enough to observe his fraught expression out of the corner of her eye and grinned devilishly, he knew she was doing it all on purpose.

Whatever anger he felt was washed away by pure longing.  Surely she wouldn’t do this to him for too long … would she??

She sat so calmly, watching the lecture attentively, seeming to forget about him entirely.  He anguished for five minutes – though it seemed like fifty.  He even whimpered a few times, his face contorted in longing – he prayed she hadn’t noticed.

But just as he was giving up hope, she turned her head – and her eyes lit up in delight.  Apparently his face did a poor job of hiding his emotions, and she had read him like a book.

She looked down at his desk with a pensive look, biting her lower lip, and then she turned and typed something on her phone.

He read from his own phone: “drop your class folder onto the floor.”

He did a double take.  He wondered what the hell she was up to now – was this good or bad?  Was she still teasing him?

She texted again: “do it.”

Umm … really?  He was just supposed to let it drop to the floor, scattering papers everywhere?  But Michelle put a finger to her chin and cocked her head a few degrees in his direction, looking forward but clearly indicating that she was waiting expectantly.  She was being surprisingly demanding …

Nick shrugged and began to push his folder off towards the right.  Here goes nothing …

The folder, predictably, flopped open in mid-fall, spilling a whole mess of papers in a two-foot radius between his and her desk.  Mrs. Miller stopped her lecturing in mid-sentence to peer over at him.  She scowled when she located the guilty party: Nick.

“Oh no!” Michelle called out with feigned surprise.  “It’s OK, Mrs. Miller, go ahead.  I’ll just pick these up for Nick …”

Mrs. Miller rolled her eyes and continued talking, and the rest of the class quickly lost interest in Nick’s blunder as well, turning their heads back to the teacher.

Michelle, though – she slowly turned her body to face Nick, actually pulled apart the flaps of her shirt even more under the guise of straightening it, and then, scooting to the edge of her seat, she began to lean forward …

Nick let out an audible gasp, which put a fiendish smile on her lips as she continued to bend down farther and farther, keeping her back perfectly straight, even thrusting her chest forward an extra bit – all to put forth the most awe-inspiring array of tit-flesh Nick had ever dreamed of seeing.

She worked slowly, rhythmically, picking up papers one by one off the floor, her boobs swaying to and fro, practically bursting forth from the tight, squeezing confines of her tank top undershirt.  Nick couldn’t help but stare, his jaw hanging open, his mouth quite literally watering at the sight of them so clearly and prominently displayed for him and him only.  That was the sole purpose of her actions – to provide the most sublime look down her blouse that she had ever granted him.  She was doing it all for him … she wanted him to look …

She took her sweet time with the papers, almost to the point of becoming obvious – but still, it ended all too soon for his liking.  She brought the collected papers up to his desk and neatened the stack in front of him, all the while pressing her chest together between her extended arms, magnifying the effect even that much more, a sweet end to the show.  Setting the papers flat on his desk, she leaned down, her arms still pressed together, thrusting her bosom forward.  Then she whispered sultrily in his ear, “I made these all stacked for YOU, Nicky … you can lay your hands on them at any time …”

Nick almost lost it in his shorts right then and there.  He was utterly floored by the offer.  Forgetting himself, he reached out towards her gaping chest, eager to take her up on her offer immediately …

She slapped his hand away, hard enough to sting his skin.  “I was talking about the stack of PAPERS, Nicky …” she whispered sultrily, teasingly, wagging her finger in a playful manner and returning to her seat with a naughty smirk.

Nick lurched, exhaling loudly – he couldn’t help it.  She knew exactly what she was doing, exactly how to get his motor running – and exactly when to leave him desperate for more.  She sat back in her chair, her body angled slightly sideways this time, allowing Nick just enough of a view of her profile, even just a bit of a view between her blouse as well … just enough to keep his engine running, never quite stalling, always finding himself glancing back in her direction no matter how many times he told himself to look away.  He whimpered privately each time, soft enough so no one could hear.

This continued for some time … until there was a call on the intercom.

“Michelle Newman, the principal would like to see you in his office.”

Michelle squinted in surprise … then let out a short, mirthful giggle, covering her mouth as she smiled with delight.

Nick, meanwhile, was a bit slower on the uptake.  ‘Huh?  Why her?’ he thought.  ‘What would Principal Wilson possibly want with –”

The truth hit him like a ton of bricks.  His eyes went wide.  He realized that Principal Wilson must be calling her back to his office to tease him, even torture him more … why else would he call on her uninvited?  Nick could almost sympathize – and yet, all he felt was pure hatred and spite towards the principal now.  That sick bastard, obsessing over his girl like this … that slimy son of a bitch …

When Michelle turned her head to look at him, he found himself shaking his head vehemently, his angry eyes demanding that she stay.  As painful as it was to be teased by her, he would far, far rather it was him being teased, not the goddamned principal!!

He saw in her eyes that she was actually considering leaving – how could she!!?  His eyes screamed ‘NO!!’, yet he couldn’t seem to dissuade her.  He watched in horror as she rose to her feet.  “On my way,” she replied loudly to the intercom, her words hitting Nick like a thunderbolt as she began to walk past his desk.

Nick’s anger evaporated, overwhelmed by panic and longing.  “Please …” he whimpered softly, grabbing her wrist as she passed.

She stopped and looked down at him, and Nick took the opportunity to plead silently up at her with his eyes.  She seemed only slightly sympathetic – seemingly not understanding the full degree of anguish it would cause him.  He was ashamed to be showing his emotions so bluntly, but he couldn’t stand the thought of what she would possibly do with the principal to follow up their half-hour session earlier!  Suddenly the little show that Michelle had given Nick just a few minutes ago seemed paltry, tame, restrained; he was certain that this other man – the goddamned principal, for Christ’s sake! – would receive a performance from Michelle that would blow this little stunt here out of the water.  Nick felt angry, betrayed – but, most of all, intensely jealous.

She lifted her gaze briefly to the teacher.  “I’ll be back soon, Mrs. Miller.  Sorry for the interruption.”

“That’s quite alright, dear.  Take your time.”

‘The hell she will!’ Nick bellowed in his mind.  He turned to face her again, only to find her bending at the waist to lower her lips to his ear, whispering softly enough for only Nick to hear.

“Don’t worry, Nick – I’m JUST gonna go set things straight with him, I promise.  I need to teach him that he’s not allowed to call on me like this anymore.  But once he’s learned his lesson I promise I’ll come right back to you … I won’t let myself get carried away like last time …”

He didn’t reply.

“Nick …?”  Michelle pulled her head back just in time to see him struggling to lift his eyes from her cleavage spilling forth before him.  He managed to do so just barely, lifting his eyes to blink up at her.

“Um, Nicky?” she repeated, unsure that he had heard her.  “I’ll be right back … OK?”

He didn’t make much of an indication either way, so Michelle just decided to pat him on the shoulder and head for the door.

Nick watched her go.  After disappearing out of sight, though, she reentered his vision through the window adjacent to the door, her stunning profile just barely visible from the side.  He watched as she – apparently thinking she was alone – pulled her hairband out, letting her long dirty blonde hair flow around her shoulders.  With her hands, she nimbly undid some extra buttons from her blouse – even more than she had done for him – and then Nick watched in horrified fascination as she tugged down on her black undershirt and then adjusted her breasts with her hands, ensuring that they settled just right in her bra to maximize the effect.  After straightening her blouse once more and brushing a lock of hair from her eyes, she was ready to proceed onward towards the principal’s office with noticeably enhanced confidence and an especially lively sway in her hips.

Nick watched her step out of his line of sight, leaving him with a pit in his stomach and a sad, yearning expression lingering on his face.  He felt empty, neglected.  He tried to follow the lecture just to keep his mind occupied, but the same queasy discomfort he had felt during the quiz returned to him, and his thoughts immediately drifted back to Michelle, and what had just happened – and what she might possibly be doing at that very moment.

* * *

His eyes down to the display of his phone held in his shaking hand.  2:12 PM, it read.  His eyes drifted off to the side – but then right back to the phone.  Still 2:12 … wait, no, it just changed to 2:13.

With each passing minute, his heart sank deeper.  It was 2:22 now – ten whole minutes had passed.  What could she be doing … it shouldn’t be taking this long …

2:23 … 2:24 … 2:25 … 2:26 … 2:27 …

And then, the faint but unmistakable shuffling of feet outside the door, followed by the sound of the knob turning.

Nick jumped in his seat, his head spinning to face the door.

Michelle stepped through, her hair noticeably disheveled, her shirt completely unbuttoned, exposing the black tank top underneath.  Her breasts seemed smushed a bit to one side, as was the slightly slanted line of her tank top exposing the upper corner of her bra as well.

“Sorry, Mrs. Miller,” she announced quietly, giving the teacher a polite wave as she tiptoed in the back of class toward her seat on the far wall.  Nick watched her every step of the way.  He was more relieved than anything, relieved that she was back here with him again.

She walked behind Nick’s back and leaned down, placing her hands on his shoulders and whispering reassuringly in his ear, “It’s OK, Nick.  It’s all taken care of now.”  She ran her fingers through his hair affectionately, sending tingles down Nick’s spine.  She returned to her seat, and Nick continued to watch her with a confused jumble of emotions plastered on his face.

He watched intently as she not-so-subtly adjusted herself in her bra and tank top, leaving Nick wishing those prodding hands were his.  Soon, she began buttoning up her blouse again from the bottom up.  But, in the process, she glanced sideways and noticed Nick’s mixed expression.  Her blouse about half-buttoned, she took a quick look forward to make sure the teacher wasn’t watching, then she turned her body back to Nick and leaned towards him, looking at him abashedly and mouthing silently, ‘Are you mad?’  Her hand brushed the disheveled hair out of her eyes as she looked over at him with concern.

Nick didn’t respond – his eyes were already involuntarily lowered to her chest and lingered for longer than he would have liked, before looking up into her questioning eyes again.

Sensing his – what should we call it, hesitation? – she gestured at the wall clock which showed just under ten minutes left in class, and then mouthed silently, ‘We’ll talk after,’ while continuing to button up her shirt.  Nick’s eyes lingered as he watched the black tank top become hidden from view, with only a modest display of cleavage (‘modest’ being a relative term here) remaining exposed by the time her fingers moved on.

He decided he might as well follow her suggestion, allowing her to wait until after to explain herself.  In the meantime, he passed the last ten minutes watching her with lingering arousal, seeing her casually straighten her hair with a comb and eventually tie it back up into a ponytail as she listened to the lecture.

She would prove true to her word.  Once the bell rang, she picked up his backpack for him with her left hand and then held out her right to him.  “Come on,” she said softly down to him – not a command, but an invitation.  He found himself complying, reaching up to put his hand in hers as he stared up at her warm smile.

Michelle led him by the hand out of the classroom and down the hall, taking care to slow her long strides so his little legs could keep up.  He felt almost like a child being led by his big sister, and his initial reaction was to take offense.  Yet … he allowed it anyway.  Maybe it was the feel of her big, strong hand leading him confidently onward, giving him something to lean on in his time of confusion.  Maybe, too, it was the sight of all the towering, threatening high-schoolers zooming by, reminding him all too vivdly of what could happen to him without her around.  And now he was almost grateful to have his small hand locked securely in hers, knowing that this way no one would hurt him.

Once outside, she guided him to a nearby bench to have him sit, even helping to nudge his bottom along as he climbed up.  She then sat next to him, turning her body to face his and looking down with a look of genuine sympathy and concern.

Nick didn’t particularly want to face the awkwardness and discomfort of this upcoming conversation, but there was no avoiding it.  He knew he would feel a lot better after her apology.

Folding her hands in her lap, Michelle regarded him for a few more seconds and then began, “So, Nicky … what is it you wanted to say to me?”

Nick blinked in surprise.

“Really, Nicky, you can share anything with me.  I want you to let me know exactly how you feel about all this.  Just let it all out.”

What?  She’s not apologizing?  Isn’t that the FIRST thing she should have done??  He stared up at her, his anger and frustration mounting, returning to him from before.

It was all he could do to not yell at her.  “W-Well … I feel pissed off, that’s how!”

Michelle seemed hurt by this.  “Oh … I’m so sorry, baby.  I never meant to hurt you; I did it all for you – well, for us.”

Nick replied angrily with the first thing that popped into his mind: “You were gone for fifteen minutes!  You said you’d be right back!!”

“Oh … no, you’ve got it all wrong, Nicky.”  She smiled – she actually smiled, at a time like this! – and replied, “I was hardly with him.  I was actually just waiting in the halls for most of it.  Figured I’d give Colin time to work up a bit of steam before I talked to him …”  Did Nick hear her chuckle?

She returned her gaze to Nick and said with a warm smile, “So, was that it, or is there anything else you wanted to talk about?”

Nick found her words and her tone more than a little offensive, like she was talking down to him somehow.  This only fueled his anger more.  This was not something she could just dismiss with a few words and expect everything to be fine.  He started grinding his teeth, coming up with the words to describe just how livid he was with her, not only for visiting ‘Colin’ so often, but also for being so damned casual and dismissive about it!

With clenched fists, he fumed, “Look, Michelle, let me make one thing clear.  You—“

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” she blurted suddenly, throwing him for a loop.  She continued, “I totally forgot you had asked me to keep my shirt unbuttoned.  You still wanted it open, right?”  She looked down at him for his response, even as she began to unbutton herself with her fingers.

Nick wavered.  “Go ahead, Nick,” Michelle encouraged, popping the first two buttons open while looking concernedly into his eyes.  “You were saying?”

Nick’s eyes flitted downward, just as she was going for infamous Button Number 3 …

No.  He couldn’t.  She was looking right at him.  He snapped out of it, his cheeks flushing as he looked up into her eyes.

Oh, thank god.  She didn’t seem to have noticed; she was just watching him patiently, waiting for him to speak.  He could not afford to let her find out that her body was clouding his thoughts like this.

Nick cleared his throat, his eyes locked up into hers.  “I was just saying that, um …”

But he was still looking without looking, his eyes on her face but his attention on her chest.  It was a well-practiced art form used by men throughout the ages – and Nick’s own skills in this regard were now being tested fully  as Michelle’s hand continued downward.

It wasn’t helping his speaking abilities, though.  “Look, I just really don’t want you to …”

She—they—were so much closer to him than before, in class.  Her knees were practically touching his, her torso looming large, her blouse flapping open in the breeze.  How easy it would be to reach out and just … squeeze

It was all Nick could do to form complete sentences at this point.  “You,” he began, slowly and deliberately, as the last button came undone, “were … supposed to … come right back.”  It didn’t come off as stern as he had hoped.  He added, almost plaintively, “But … I waited … and—“

Michelle’s mouth opened in surprise.  “Oh!  Did you … MISS me?”  She began to pull her blouse off, slipping her arms through the sleeves as she smiled delightedly at Nick.  “Is that what this is about?”

Nick blinked in confusion.  “Huh?  I …”  She arched her back while removing her shirt, drawing Nick’s eyes immediately downward – and gave a slight, involuntary gasp.  The tight, tight shirt; all that creamy white flesh …

Michelle, meanwhile, was beaming at him.  “You were sad without me, weren’t you!?  Oh, that’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me!”

That wasn’t it at all!  He was trying to show his anger, not … not that … but speaking became next to impossible as he found her leaning even more towards him, lowering, tilting.  He began to squirm, trying to stay focused on her eyes.

“You sure know how to make a girl happy, Nicky!” she said with a coy smirk.  “Here I thought you were, like, mad at me or something.”  She giggled in delight, placing her hand on his knee and rubbing, causing her breasts to wobble.  “You really are a sweetie.  I’m gonna have a nice big surprise for my sexy little man once we get home …”

He couldn’t take any more; his vision was totally filled with her, those breasts pushing out towards him just inches away … So he quickly pinched his eyes shut and turned his head away, knowing it was his only chance to keep a hold of himself.

This brought more delighted giggles from Michelle.  “Really, Nicky,” he heard her say in her youthfully energetic voice, squeezing his knee meaningfully, “there’s no need to be shy … we’re WAY past that now, aren’t we??  You can feel completely free to share how you feel about me.”

God, this couldn’t be happening!  What had happened to cool, suave Nick Avery?  Why was he acting like he had never been hit on by a beautiful woman before?  Yet there he was, afraid to even look at her despite how badly he wanted to.  He could almost feel her eyes on him, giggling at him, her breasts spilling out of her top as she leaned forward …

She patted his knee.  “Let’s head out, shall we?” she whispered intimately, seeming pleased with the effect she was having on him.  “We’ve got plenty more to do today…”  He heard her rise to her feet and step away.  Once confident that her gaze was turned, he opened his eyes to watch his sex goddess lab partner heading toward the parking lot, her tank top and jeans clinging tightly to her curves.  He shuffled off the bench and scurried after her, content to let her drive again as he tried to avert his gaze on the ride home.

Along the way to the car, Nick noticed a growing number of people exiting from a line of cars and vans parked nearby, approaching the two of them from a distance, pulling out cameras and snapping photo after photo.  They were just like the photographer that morning before school – except there were more of them now, a sign that public interest in their condition was spreading.

Nick increased his gait and caught up to Michelle, hiding himself beside her almost instinctively, holding up his hand for her to take.  He was almost used to her protecting him now; he hardly even thought twice about it.

Michelle saw the photographers then saw him, looking down with a reassuring gaze.  “It’s OK, Nicky.  They’re harmless.  And besides, if things continue to get worse, I have an idea for how to take their attention away from you.  Don’t worry.”

He couldn’t guess what she had in mind, but she squeezed his tiny hand in hers and he felt much more safe and secure.  He walked beside her to his car without protest and let her help him up onto the passenger seat.  She walked calmly around the car, ignoring the continued flashing of cameras from nearby, and got in on the driver’s side to take them home.

Back Home by little mikey

Nick entered her house first, followed closely by Michelle.  He stopped near the kitchen and saw Michelle setting their book bags against the wall nearby.  “So, Nicky …” she said perkily, putting her hands behind her back and practically skipping over to him, full of youthful energy.  “Whatcha wanna do now??”  She stopped close to him – almost too close for comfort.  The black fabric covering her flat stomach nearly filled his vision.  He looked up at her as she smiled down at him enthusiastically over the swells of her breasts.

But right now he was feeling a bit tired of letting her body dictate his thoughts, even if it was most likely unintentional on her part.  “I dunno … I could use some alone time,” Nick replied flatly.

Her features visibly saddened.  “Oh … OK, Nick.”  She sighed.  “Well, what are you gonna do now, anyway?”

Nick shrugged, but then glimpsed the open door to the basement.  He figured he could have some time away from Michelle’s influence, while at the same time making some progress towards the cure.

“I’ll get started figuring out that new formula … I think I know what I did wrong last time,” he told her in a confident-sounding voice.  It was a flat-out lie, of course – he still had no idea what went wrong.  But she didn’t need to know that.

“Ooo …” Michelle cooed, raising her eyebrows.  “I BET my little genius man can figure out how to make himself big and strong again …”  Her eyes flashed with unmistakable lust as she added, “Although, I must say, part of me will definitely miss you as you are now.  You’re kinda … hot like this.  I mean, god, you’re so tiny, I could just scoop you up and …”  She scrunched her forearms up against her chest, closed her eyes, and smiled wistfully for a moment before returning her gaze down to him.

She let her arms drop to her sides then clasped them together behind her back, thrusting her chest a bit forward in the process while smiling over him with her head cocked slightly to one side.  She just stood there for a few long moments, smiling down at him in silence, as he struggled with a mix of arousal and confusion.

She … she actually liked him this size now??  He didn’t know how to react to this, his mind churning and taking in the sight of this towering babe smiling down at him.  He realized at any moment she really could just scoop him up, hold him to her chest, squeeze him into her body … and he wouldn’t be able to stop her, not at his size.  God, she was huge – and he began to fear her attraction for him was starting to take a perilous turn …

His knees began to grow weak as he craned his neck to look up to her, a nervous look plastered on his face.

She cocked her head a bit more.  “Am I making you uncomfortable, Nicky?”

He coughed and backed away, averting his eyes.  “N-No, I’m … I’m just gonna g-go downstairs now …”  He knew how obvious he was being but he couldn’t help it.  He anxiously shuffled past her hips which were at shoulder height to him as he headed for the stairs.

She stepped back, allowing him to pass by without further trouble.  But still, she called out just as he reached the stairs.  “Hey, Nicky …”

Nick reluctantly turned his head to see her twirling a lock of hair between her fingers, smiling hopefully.  “You’ll be done in time for dinner, right??  I thought maybe we could eat out somewhere.  You know … together.”

Nick’s heart skipped a beat as he hastily averted his gaze again.  He realized she had just asked him out on a date.  That’s right – she had asked him, and not the other way around.  He didn’t know how to respond.

“I … uh …”  He suddenly felt skittish.  “… We’ll see.”  Still averting his eyes, he quickly descended out of sight down the stairs.

He knew she wanted him – but he had always kinda assumed he’d be the one to make the first move.  That’s just how it worked with him and girls.  It was almost like she was taking the lead where normally he would.  But … why hadn’t he taken the lead yet, exactly?  Surely he wasn’t … intimidated?

… Was he?

‘No,’ he told himself, ‘that’s bull.  I was just biding my time, to make her want me more – and, besides, I would have asked her soon anyway.’

But he wondered if he really believed that …

He got to the lab table and began the surprisingly trying task of scaling the tall stool he would need as a seat. The stool was lower than his shoulders, but not by much.  He awkwardly and slowly pulled himself up the side, wanting nothing more than to focus his attention on the formula and clear his thoughts of everything else.

But, to his surprise, Michelle came bouncing down the stairs holding a glass of orange juice and a turkey sandwich on a plate, apparently undeterred by his leaving her hanging up there.  She walked over to him and smiled as he struggled to raise his butt onto the seat.

“Need help?” She asked this nicely, though it still hurt his pride.

“No,” he replied, a bit too harshly perhaps.  But, nonetheless, he managed to wind up seated and ready to go, just a bit embarrassed, knowing how effortlessly she could have helped him.

She set the food and drink next to him on the table, explaining, “I figured you must be hungry – I know you didn’t eat much of your food at lunch today.”  He wondered if he saw a sparkle in her eye telling him she knew the reason why: he had been too busy staring at her chest during lunch.  But she didn’t say anything.

Without skipping a beat, she asked, “Anything else you want, Nicky?”  She was clearly eager to please him.  “Any help setting up?  Ooo, maybe I could be your sexy lab assistant!”  She giggled.  “I’ll just stand off to the side looking pretty, until you tell me what you want me to do!”  She seemed tickled pink by the idea.

Oh, Nick definitely appreciated the idea of having her wait on his beck and call like this … but he honestly wondered if she would distract him more than help.  And he needed to be as focused as possible – the sooner he could figure out how to return himself to normal, the better.  And then he would have real control over her – no more being timid or distracted around her …

“No, that’ll be all,” he replied flatly, authoritatively.

“Aww,” Michelle replied in disappointment, trudging towards the stairs.  “Well, just give a holler if you need anything, anything at all …”

He didn’t reply, only lowering his eyes to his notebook as she walked away.  He was glad, at least, that she was acting so needy and eager to please him.  He smirked.  Still got it, Nick …

… and yet, he couldn’t help feeling he had let another opportunity slip through his fingers.  Couldn’t he have just given her a little bit to encourage her?  Would that have been so bad … ?

And then, as he raised his eyes to watch her ascend the stairs, admiring how big she was all around, he suddenly realized something – she hadn’t shrunk any more, not since that morning.  He had totally forgotten about this, amidst the excitement of the day.  But wasn’t that odd …

He didn’t have any explanation why she had stopped shrinking.  And yet, she hadn’t even mentioned it either.  It was like she knew it wouldn’t happen again, like she knew more than she was letting on …

“Bah,” he said aloud, finding that idea silly.  He was the smart one, after all – no way she could trick him like that.  He took a bite of the sandwich and flipped open her notebook, eager to get this whole potion thing figured out once and for all.

It only took a few moments of staring to realize he was totally lost, with no idea where to begin.  In fact, her notebook seemed even more incomprehensible than ever before – he couldn’t even decipher the chemistry symbols or terms on the page.  It may have well been written in hieroglyphics.

It was all so damned confusing.  His mind suddenly started to cloud up again, bringing the same dull, painless headache from before, making it impossible to focus on the writing in the notebook.

‘Come on, Nick.  Focus.  Just do what you did last time – trust your instincts.  Just pick whatever amounts of liquid comes to mind first.  Let’s see … the first component was … was … what the hell was it, poly-something … poly-pheno—“

His mind seemed to revolt, overloaded by these difficult thoughts.  He just couldn’t do it; he had to lie down, feeling suddenly exhausted.  Nick lowered himself to the floor and shuffled over to the comfy chair in the corner, feeling more worried than ever.  It seemed like something was happening to his mind – and whatever it was, it couldn’t be good.

He plopped down onto the chair and zoned out immediately, remaining in a torpid state for who knows how long.  Over an hour, probably.  He dozed off somewhere in there, and only woke up when he heard some rustling sounds from across the room.

He opened his eyes to see Michelle standing by the lab table, facing him, leaning over to scribble things in her lab notebook.  His eyes came into focus and – oh god … that cleavage

He remained perfectly still, ogling her in silence, his breaths quickening.  She continued to write with diligent concentration, still oblivious to his attention.  She was still only wearing the tight black undershirt, no blouse – and oh how it pressed her breasts together, the basement light casting a shadow from the side to form a dark line of cleavage.  He could see her breasts sway ever-so-slightly back and forth as her hand moved across the page.

The sight of her was really starting to get to him.  Maybe it was all his pent-up excitement from being around her so much that day, but his hand was slowly starting to drift to his crotch, starting to rub himself through his shorts.  It felt too good to stop; he slowly picked up the pace, greedily admiring her body from across the room, knowing she could look up at any moment and—

She did look up.  He froze in horror.

“Oh, hey Nicky!  I see you’re awake …”  She set her pencil down and stared at him, smiling pleasantly.  There was an awkward pause – he couldn’t tell if she had seen what he had been doing or not.

But she only picked up her pencil and continued writing, saying offhandedly, “I’ve been taking another look at the formula.  Wanna come check my work?”  She glanced up at him momentarily before looking back down again.

Oh thank god.  She must not have noticed.  He was relieved, albeit embarrassed that he had even put himself in that position to begin with.

But then Michelle piped up again, a bit more insistently, “Here, why don’t you pull up a stool, little guy?  I can’t wait to see what you’ve figured out.”

“Umm … that’s OK.”  He was reluctant to admit he hadn’t figured anything out – and he also realized that he was still hard as a rock and standing up might give this away.

She gave a cute pouty face and replied, “Oh, c’mon, I won’t bite – promise.”  She winked sexily at him and pulled out the stool next to her, patting it invitingly as she returned to her work.

He couldn’t think of an excuse, and he knew it would only make a bigger scene if he stayed put.  So he gingerly rose up off the chair, trekking lightly across the room towards her, walking a bit awkwardly and hoping she didn’t notice the obvious tent in his shorts.  Meanwhile, as he approached, he couldn’t help but continue to steal glances at her body looming larger and larger in his vision.

He got to the stool and paused, knowing he would have to awkwardly climb up again since the seat was almost as high as his shoulders.  He hesitantly started to hoist himself up, only to look up a moment later and see her grinning down at him in blatant amusement.  He immediately gave up, stepping back in embarrassment.

“Aww, I’m sorry,” she cooed.  “It’s just that you looked kinda cute doing that – I mean, in a good way …”  She smiled coyly and batted her eyes at him, moving herself to the stool instead and sitting down in front of him.  Nick noted that she actually had to lower her rear slightly to do so.  Everything was so much easier at her size …

She looked down at him in earnest and said, “So, have you figured it out yet?  The formula to change you back and keep me like this?”

Nick blinked nervously, dropping his eyes a bit in shame.  “No, I … uh … not yet.”

He saw her smile droop, as if disappointed – as if she was beginning to doubt his abilities …

“I-I mean … I’m really close!” Nick added quickly, eager to keep her opinion of him high.

He saw her smile return.  “Oh, that’s great!” she said, sounding relieved.  “Here I was, doubting you … but I’m sure you’ve already figured out way more than I ever could.  Jeez, you’re such a braniac.”  She was starting to get that glint in her eye again, that glint of desire …

“Um … yeahhh ...” Nick replied, finding it hard to take control of the conversation like he wanted.  He just couldn’t help but imagine what she would think if only she knew how lost he really was.  He was almost starting to doubt that he was even getting smarter in the first place.

“Well …” Michelle continued with a bright smile.  “I’ve taken another look at the formula myself, and I think I’m starting to get a better grasp of how it works.  Maybe I could run it by you, so you can tell me if I’m on the right track?”

She reached for her papers and began ruffling through them, lowering them to her side so he could get a look.  She opened her legs up and gently guided him closer to her with a hand on his shoulder, bringing him even closer to her towering form.  Sitting on the tall stool, she was a little lower than normal but still so very high up – god, she was big …

She started to describe her findings to him in words – big science-y words he didn’t even recognize, a confusing jumble that made his head spin – and he began to feel insecure, both with his inability to understand her words, and with the alarming smallness of his own body next to hers.  He started to back away …

She paused a moment to look down at him with a bemused smile and a twinkle in her eye, saying, “Oh, don’t be shy – I don’t mind you being close.”  Her hand wrapped around and guided him slowly, gently towards her again – he tried not to react to her touch, tried to ignore the smell of her perfume, tried not to stare up at her breasts looming so close above his head.  He had a moment of panic when he thought she had noticed him staring – but she continued on as if oblivious, describing her work once more.

“Am I on the right track?” she asked after another barrage of tough words he couldn’t understand.  He tried to keep his distress from showing as he glanced up at her, nodding his head like he knew what she was saying.

“Mmhmm … thanks …” she replied to his nod, chuckling in amusement – had she noticed him staring??  He became nervous as she added with a casual smile, “I know, I know.  This must all be so basic for you, sorry.  Just bear with me.”  But, with a smile, she leaned a bit closer, bringing her boobs a little closer to his head – as if knowing he was more interested in looking at her than the lab papers.  She was acting like nothing had happened, and yet … she still seemed to know.  God, why couldn’t he keep himself from staring!

She was just so close, close enough that he could smell her and feel her warmth.  He began to fidget nervously as he tried extra-hard to keep his eyes on the page and pay attention to what she was saying.  He could tell she was wrapping up as she lay her heavy hand down on his shoulder again and smiled down at him tenderly, looking over the distracting swells of her breasts just above his head.

“Are you still listening, Nicky?” she asked with a broad smile, eyeing him intently.

He almost panicked.  “H-Huh?  Oh … yes … of course,” he replied, fidgeting and coughing nervously.    Her hand seemed to be tugging him ever-so-slightly closer to her, like she wanted him close.  She didn’t seem bothered by any tension in the air between them, but he sure as hell was.

She continued on, and he sensed she was drawing to the conclusion of her analysis so he tried extra hard to focus on her words, thinking they might actually be important.  It wasn’t easy, though.

“…Anyway,” she concluded with a thoughtful tone, “basically, I think what this all means is that I think my hunch was right earlier – I think the potion really is triggered directly by your thoughts somehow.  It’s like, your body can’t shrink without your mind’s approval – like deep down you have to really want to shrink, or it won’t happen.  It’s not just as easy as drinking the potion.  Does that make sense?  It seems pretty clear, actually, now that I’ve taken a closer look.  It all has to do with these subconscious triggers and how they interact with the potion in your body.  I’m surprised I wasn’t able to think of it earlier, actually.”

She smiled down at him with an oddly smug, knowing expression, clearly waiting for a response from him.  Her fingers traced lightly back and forth along the top of his shoulder – god, they felt good.  He shuddered and opened his mouth to speak.  “Are … um … are you sure?” he asked.  She really seemed confident about this stuff – mental triggers and whatnot – but he hadn’t noticed anything like that before, so he wasn’t sure himself.  Shouldn’t he have figured something like that out already, if he was so smart?

Her expression, though, remained confident – or arrogant perhaps, or even … condescending, in a way.  “Hmm…” she replied with a thin smile.  “I thought it was pretty clear from the explanations I gave … you were listening, weren’t you??”  Just then, she gave what almost seemed like a wink, just for the briefest moment.  And she leaned down a bit more, putting her breasts just a bit more squarely in his vision, and – oh no, she saw him staring this time, he was sure of it.  He blushed, averting his eyes, feeling horribly embarrassed.  When he heard her giggle, he began to back slowly away from her, looking for room to breathe.

“Relax, Nicky, I’m just give you a hard time!”  She chuckled in amusement and reached out to him, halting his retreat by taking his much smaller hands in hers.  She held them out in front of him as she looked down into his eyes and said, “Look, Nicky, I know you’re way smarter than me, so if you think I might be wrong about all this then of COURSE you must be right …”

He took her tone as genuine and didn’t sense the irony in her voice.  Her confidence in him felt really good, really boosted his self-esteem.  She gave his hands a little squeeze and added, “And besides, even if it were true, you’d be, like, totally safe.”

“S-Safe?” Nick asked, confused.

Michelle shrugged.  “Oh, you know, just saying, I could never shrink you against your will now, not like I did to you before.  Because now your mind could just stop it from happening if it wants.”

But then she took on a thoughtful, almost mischievous look as she added, “Well, I suppose, if I knew about all of this earlier, I could have, like, tricked you into shrinking for me somehow …”

Again, for the briefest of moments, he thought he saw something cross her expression, some unsettling glint in her eyes that he couldn’t quite place.  “T-Trick me??” Nick stammered, confused.

She flashed a brief but unmistakable grin and added, “Well, I suppose I could have led you on somehow, like playing into your ego, that kind of thing.  Telling you things I don’t really mean, to trick you into wanting to shrink for me …”

“Wh-Wha … huh …??”  Nick was becoming nervous.  What the hell was she talking about??  Where was this coming from??

But he looked into her eyes again and his confidence was quickly restored, finding only the kind, sweet Michelle he had always known.  She saw the look in his eyes and responded with concern, squeezing his tiny hands in hers and telling him in earnest, “Oh, sweetie, I didn’t mean to upset you.  You know I would NEVER do something like that to you, don’t you??  I was just making that up …”  She leaned forward – so far forward – resting her elbows on her knees and smiling down at him with sweet innocence, like she was oblivious to the gut-wrenching display of cleavage being presented right in front of his eyes.  “I would never manipulate you like that – you know that, right sweetie??”

His anxious breathing slowed as he stared at her beautiful, innocent face – and all that cleavage.  His doubts started to fade away as he thought how nice and wonderful she really was.  He slowly nodded, staring up at her with wide, quiet eyes.  She saw him calming down, and she only smiled wider as a result.

“There, see?  You know I’d do anything for you, and I’d never hurt you ... You mean so much to me, Nicky …”  She squeezed his hands meaningfully in hers, smiling so flirtatiously, so sexily, making him feel weak at the knees as he stared with growing excitement.  He was this close to finally breaking down and admitting his feelings for her.  He could hardly stand up, he wanted her so bad.  But most of all, he was convinced she was telling the truth.

She smiled and gave him a sexy wink.  “And besides, if I were trying to trick you, why would I make you smarter?  My smart, smart little man … I could NEVER pull one over on you now.  Geez … for all I know, you’re the one leading me on and tricking me into taking the potion for you.  God, you’re so smart … you’re so sexy that way …”

His heart pounded more and more with each word she spoke, his erection throbbing.  It was so exactly what he always hoped to hear from her – he felt his ego re-inflating, his confidence renewed, knowing he had her right where he wanted her.

He knew now that she was totally right – he was WAY too smart to be tricked now.  She had convinced him of that much.  And, in the process, she had almost realized his plans – to trick HER, to bring HER to her knees … and from the dreamy look in her eyes he was convinced that she was already too hopelessly obsessed with him to ever really figure him out.

He was getting so excited just standing in front of her now, his erection stiff as a board, his loins feeling almost ready to explode already.  God, he wanted her so bad – that perfect smile, that huge body, all that cleavage – he almost couldn’t wait any longer to have her.  He would almost do anything to have her right now on the basement floor.  He was becoming dizzy just thinking about it, as she continued to smile down at him, her dreamy expression telling him all he needed to know.  She really was totally his.

He might have collapsed to the floor and come in his pants in another moment, if she hadn’t risen to her feet and stepped away, looking back over her shoulder and saying temptingly, “I’ll let you get back to figuring out the potion – the sooner the better, right?  But don’t take too long … Why don’t you come up and see me in a bit, and I’ll have a nice little surprise for you …”

She winked one last time and then turned away, sashaying across the basement and up the stairs.  He watched that ass of hers swaying with each step until she was finally out of sight … and for the next half hour he could hardly do anything but stand there and think about her – that body, how much she wanted him, all of it – and he started to fondle himself off and on, leaning against the nearby stool for support, almost coming at several different moments but holding off just in time.  He thought to come up right away and see what ‘surprise’ she had in store – he knew it would be good – but he managed to restrain himself until a good half hour or 45 minutes had passed, only then collecting himself and starting up the staircase with a smug grin on his face and an erection still lingering in his pants.  He felt almost embarrassed by how turned on he still was – almost too much to contain – but he knew he was still in charge, so it was OK.

He made his way upstairs, crossing the house towards her room.  But she must have heard him coming, because very soon he heard her bedroom door swing open and her large form bound down the hall towards him, still wearing the same outfit.  “Heyyy, Nicky …” she said sexily, standing in front of him and smiling, holding something behind her back.  “Do you wanna see my surprise for you??”

He found the extra bounce in her step quite disarming, overwhelmed by the youthful energy of her towering form.  But he managed to hide his excitement and tell her coolly, “Um … yeah, sure, whatever.”

Michelle giggled and brought her arms out from behind her back, revealing a handful of pink fabric as she smiled guiltily.  “So … yesterday at the mall, I may have used your card to buy a little something extra, something I thought you’d like …”

She unfolded the fabric and held it up to her torso.  It was a short pink dress – and what a dress.  His mind immediately began racing, trying to envision her in it, envisioning just how much of her it would reveal …

She batted her eyes coyly down at him.  “What do you think?  Should I try it on for you, Nicky??  Maybe I could wear it for you tonight when you come with me to dinner …”  She raised her eyebrows seductively.

Nick’s eyes went wide.  It felt like she was asking him on a date again – but, though he really should be the one asking her, this time he discovered that he really didn’t mind at all …

“Yes!” he squeaked – too eagerly.  He coughed and added hastily, “I mean, uh … yeah, sure.”

Michelle’s eyes lit up with delight.  But then her face became serious, her voice almost sounding guilty as she added slowly, “But, well … the dress is only part of it …”

She seemed almost too embarrassed to go on.  But finally she seemed to have decided to just go for it – she bent slowly at the hip, bringing her face down towards his eye level, her eyes alive with excitement.  Her right hand reached out to the top of his head and ruffled through his hair tenderly, her fingers ending at his nape, sending tingles down Nick’s spine as her hand rested on his shoulder gently.  In a soft, excited tone she whispered, “I love how you look at my body, Nicky …”

Holy shit, Nick thought.  His knees almost gave out again.  He averted his gaze.

“Oh, baby, don’t be shy!” Michelle implored, her hand sliding up to his chin to gently encourage him to look forward.  “I want you to look, Nicky … I want you to enjoy what you’ve done for my body these last few days …”

Nick looked into her eyes with shock but quickly became convinced that she was serious, not just toying with him.  He watched, wide-eyed, as her left hand came up to her chest, drawing his eyes downwards.  She pressed her closed hand against the side of her breast, pushing out her cleavage even more.  Her lips parted in excitement as she watched Nick staring hungrily down her open blouse.

“My body’s come a long way so far, hasn’t it?”  She tugged down a bit farther.  “Hasn’t it, Nicky …?”

She saw him standing there, completely frozen, his eyes wide and staring.  She hummed in pleasure and added, “Oh, but I could be so much more!  I want to become perfect for you, Nick.  Please … let me become your dream girl … I could become more than your wildest dreams …”

He watched her fingers slowly uncurl, dragging across her blouse until reaching the milky white flesh practically bursting out of her top.  She was holding something in her hand: a small vial.

He watched like a man possessed, following the vial as she dragged it ever-so-lightly across her chest, indenting her soft, pliant flesh as she let her fingers roam.  Soon, she reached the great divide of her cleavage, wedging the vial in between her breasts as she dragged her hand down, down, pulling the black fabric of her undershirt down at the same time, giving him even more to look at …

“Can you imagine it, Nicky …” she breathed sultrily, “… I could become so much bigger … sexier … in every way … And it would be all for YOU, Nicky; to make YOU happy; to make you like me – need me …”  Her right hand moved to the back of his neck, clutching urgently.  “Every man will wish he were in your shoes, Nick … the whole WORLD will be jealous … of you …”

Nick had begun to pant, his eyes opening wide at this new proposition.  He thought back to his plan – to shrink her back down to size when he was done with her, to get his revenge for all the bad things she had done to him.  But … did he really want to reverse these changes?  Did he really want to shrink her down … why wouldn’t he instead want her to keep growing, more and more, as much as possible – and then keep her that way??

He was almost delirious with excitement now.  It would be so much better this way – he could make her even hotter than ever, and then she’d be his to enjoy, forever

“OK,” he declared with sudden confidence, eager to step up and take what was his.  “I’ll let you take the potion again – and then, I’m taking you out to dinner.”  The assertiveness with which he said this surprised even him.

Michelle reacted perfectly, almost like she was telling him exactly what he wanted to hear.  Her mouth opened wide and then curled into an ecstatic smile as she purred, “So much confidence … I like that …”  She gave him a look that made his heart race, telling him submissively it seemed, “Yes, Nick, right away …” as she rose again to her full, imposing height and wasted no time popping the vial open and downing her half of the red liquid.

She handed him the vial but quickly placed her hand on his wrist to stop him.  “Wait … don’t you want to see me wearing my dress when it happens??”

Jesus … he had almost forgotten she would be changing into something even sexier

He almost began to nod eagerly, but caught himself at the last second.  “Uh … sure, g-go put it on,” he replied, as casually as possible.

Michelle smirked and spun around.  “Be right back,” she said with a wink, disappearing down the hall.

He waited a few tense minutes before he heard Michelle’s door open again.  He looked up, waiting in rapt attention until she emerged.  And when she did, Nick’s jaw dropped to the floor …

Sweet Mother of Jesus.  His mind could hardly comprehend what he was seeing.  The pink dress she had on was short – very short – leaving little to the imagination.  The thin black spaghetti straps, the incredibly low neckline which was practically a tube top, the way the soft fabric clung to every curve of her hourglass figure, the way it ended at her upper thighs and showed off more leg than he had thought possible … it was all so perfect for a young, barely-legal adult eager to show off what god had given her.  The kind of dress that a parent would never let her wear – but thankfully hers weren’t around to stop her.  The only other piece of clothing she wore was a thin black ‘choker’ necklace around her neck, only adding to the young, edgy sexiness of her appearance.

Her gorgeous blonde hair flowing down around her shoulders as she stepped towards him, her lips shining with a newly-applied coat of red.  Her cleavage wobbled in place with each stride of her impossibly long legs.  She was all confidence, grinning in delight at his obviously enthralled reaction.  He could do nothing to hide it.

Her hips in full swing, she glided right up to him, her body stopping surprisingly close to his face, demanding his full attention.  And she was all too happy when his eyes indulged her.

“You like??” she asked coyly, posing sexily for his benefit.  All he could do was stare up at her, drinking in the sight of her body mere inches in front of him.  She had also put on perfume, and the smell wafted tantalizingly into his nostrils, adding to the effect.  He noticed she was also carrying a pair of black heels in her hand, now dropping them on the floor beside her.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked playfully, winking and pointing down to his hand, still clutching the vial.

His cock stirred in his shorts as he remembered.  ‘Even sexier… she can get even sexier …’ he reminded himself, seeing that as sexy as her dress was it was still a little loose, still with more room to grow – like she had planned on filling it out soon …

He took one more look up at her towering form, hands placed sexily on her hips, waiting eagerly for him to indulge her.  He didn’t hesitate any longer – he drank his half, then let the empty vial fall to the floor beside him, his mind fixated on the changes to come.

“Any second now … any second, I’ll be getting even bigger and sexier for you, Nicky …”

He could almost feel it starting to happen already – much quicker than the last few times.  He could somehow sense that it was tied to his desire – Michelle had been right.  He felt it waiting inside him, waiting for his mind to trigger it.  But he just couldn’t help himself – he began to wish for it, wish to see her grow.  God, he wanted it so bad …

And then, it happened.  Her body began to grow before his eyes, expanding horizontally even more than vertically, filling out the generous curves of her dress even more … stretching, spreading …  Meanwhile, he seemed to be sinking, her dress seeming to slowly pass him by, bit by bit – but he wasn’t concerned, he was only enthralled …

“Time for the heels …” she said with a thrilled grin, stepping sideways, guiding her right foot into her 5-inch black pump waiting down below.

Nick let out an audible gasp as she raised herself up onto her heels, higher, higher, IMPOSSIBLY high … she had seemed huge before, but now … holy god … now she made him feel utterly TINY.  Her navel, no higher than his eyes a moment ago, now easily cleared his head; in fact, the very bottom edge of her dress, high up on her thigh, was now inching its way upwards, moving up his arm and stopping just below the height of his shoulders before finally coming to a halt.

These changes excited him, thrilled him – almost to the point of frightening him.  He realized she must definitely be over seven feet tall in those heels now … and he couldn’t be much above four foot tall himself.  The realization slowly sank in that her leg standing next to him – just her leg, from heel to hip – was very nearly as tall as his entire body!  The heels may have been helping her, but still … for god’s sake, he could literally have leaned forward and buried his face in her snatch, if he wanted to, and would have barely even needed to bend down to do it …

“Mmmm…” she purred from far above.  He dared raise his eyes – and it left him breathless.  The slightly loose dress from a moment ago now fit her curvy hips like a glove, not to mention her breasts pushing out even more tightly against the fabric up above; he wondered if he’d even be able to reach them flatfooted.  They were just so high now.

His eyes finally got all the way up to her face, which was largely obscured by her chest, though her eyes were clearly watching him, savoring his reaction from on high.  “That’s right, Nicky,” she encouraged, “Stare all you want … this is all for you …”  She leaned even further forward, bringing her thigh just inches from his chest.  “Go ahead, Nick … you can touch me if you want …”

He almost lost it in his shorts right then and there.  His legs gave out completely in that moment, just long enough to cause him to lose his balance and tumble backwards onto the floor below her, still staring up with awe.

She laughed delightedly.  “Hmm … maybe some other time, then …” she told him, grinning ear to ear, clearly pleased as punch by his reaction.  He only hoped she didn’t notice the obvious bulge in his shorts as he lay sprawled before her.  God, she was just so high up …

And then, she leaned over.  Nick groaned involuntarily, his eyes expecting her to pop out of her top at any moment – but somehow they didn’t.  Putting both hands on her knees, which only emphasized her cleavage even further, she breathed down at him in a voice absolutely brimming with sexuality, “Ready for dinner, Nicky?”

He knew she could see how hard he was breathing, see the look in his eyes.  He just couldn’t help it, though.  He nodded, unable to hide his eagerness for dinner.

She grinned impishly and chuckled.  “Come along, then.  Let’s not keep them waiting.  Oh, they’re gonna be SO jealous of you …”

“Wh-Wha …”  He could barely hear what she had said, much less wonder who ‘they’ were.  He was too busy gawking in the overflow of cleavage hanging above him.  He was fixated, his breathing quickening almost to the point of hyperventilation.

She smiled coyly, brushing right past his confusion.  “I’ll just wait in the car, then – take as long as you need …”  She stepped past him – was that a glimpse of black underwear he saw? – then grabbed her purse and headed towards the kitchen, her hips sashaying erotically to and fro as she walked.  But she paused momentarily in the doorway, throwing her hair over her shoulder to ever-so-briefly flash him a look that was at once confident, inviting, and almost, perhaps … predatory?  She beckoned him forward with her eyes, but quickly stepped out of sight, her high heels clicking on the kitchen tile as she headed for the garage.

He was almost wheezing with excitement now.  ‘Take as long as you need…’ she had told him.  What had she meant exactly – was she just referencing the look on his face, or was she referring to the raging hard-on that was so obvious between his legs?  Had she noticed??

Regardless, he knew he really did need to take a moment to calm himself down.  He hadn’t quite been prepared for how strongly and suddenly her recent changes would hit him.  It wasn’t just her changes in size and outward sexiness, either – her personality seemed different somehow.  More confident, more direct, more willing to take charge of things …

And what about that look she had given him at the end – had he just been imagining things?  Or had she looked less like a gazelle waiting to be pounced on, and more like a lioness lying in wait, drawing him closer to her claws …

He shook these thoughts out of his head.  He must have just confused her look with a look of desire and excitement, nothing more.  He slowly managed to regain his composure; he picked himself up off the floor, straightened his shirt, grabbed his wallet, and, after another slight hesitation, strode with faltering confidence towards the garage where Michelle was waiting to take him to dinner.

Dinner by little mikey

It was so hard to keep his eyes off her as she drove.  And the distracting scent of her perfume didn’t help either.

And then, alas, he soon began to feel that familiar sensation in his head that always seemed to follow shrinking these days, making him nauseous, torpid.  He discovered, though, that it seemed somehow easier to get through with her around.  Maybe it was just having something pleasant to look at, to keep his mind occupied.  But maybe there was more to it than that – who knows.

Regardless, he was glad she was with him.  She even at one point glanced over and smiled, reaching out to rub the top of his head tenderly as she asked, “Everything OK, Nick?”

He must have been showing his concerns in his expression.  “Uh … yeah, fine,” he replied blandly, not wanting to show any unmanly weakness over just a little headache.

“Good.” She patted him lightly on the head and refocused on driving.  “We’re almost there,” she informed him.  “The restaurant’s just a few blocks from my house.”

And that’s when it started to dawn on him: he had let HER ask HIM out again, hadn’t he.  And the weirdest thing about it was, he had been all too happy to let her take the initiative – it wasn’t until now that he began to question it in his mind.

Whatever.  What’s done is done.  He would just play it cool and let his normal self take over from here.

“Where did you have in mind?” he asked casually, deciding not to create a stink over this even though he really ought to be the one deciding.

She glanced his way briefly before turning her eyes back to the road.  “Oh!  I’m such a ditz.  I forgot to explain: my friends – oh, I mean our friends – asked me to dinner with them.  Technically, they didn’t invite you … but I figured it’d be fun to show up as your ‘date’, so to speak.  I mean, I figured you’d be OK with this instead, since you didn’t seem to want an actual date …”

Her eyes glanced down at him again, and again Nick averted his gaze, turning his head towards the passenger’s side window.  Mostly, he didn’t want her to see the sadness and frustration plastered across his face, plain as day.

It wasn’t a date.  It wasn’t even a romantic outing at all, not really.  Just a dinner with friends.

He had had his chance.  But he blew it.  He fucking blew it.

His eyes began to well up with tears.  He turned his head farther away.

“Are you OK, Nicky?” Michelle asked concernedly, placing her hand gently on his shoulder.

“Yeah, of course,” Nick replied, doing a pretty good job of masking his grief.

“Really?  You’re not … disappointed??”

Oh, he was disappointed alright.  God, he was disappointed.  But what was he supposed to do now – turn his head and show her the tear of anguish trickling down his cheek, making him look like a pathetic loser??

No.  He merely shrugged, knowing this was better than the alternative.

She didn’t respond, but Nick didn’t turn his head to see her reaction.  She seemed content with his response – for the moment, anyway …

Nick had managed to wipe the misery off his face by the time Michelle parked his car in front of the restaurant.  Embarrassed and bitterly disappointed, he got out and walked briskly toward the front door without looking back.

“What’s the rush?” Michelle called out from behind him.

“Hungry,” Nick replied gruffly, increasing his pace.  He really wasn’t that hungry after the sandwich earlier, but he didn’t think he could handle much one-on-one conversation with Michelle right now.  Not without betraying his emotions.

He wasn’t far from the door, but he noticed the steady ‘click, clack’ of her heels as she followed patiently behind him.  For every two rapid steps Nick took, Michelle took just one long stride, but still managed to keep up with him easily.  This only aggravated him more.  He could sense her just casually strolling behind him.

Nick reached the front door and pulled the handle with both hands.  It gave at first but then suddenly got stuck on something.  ‘Seriously?  What the hell,’ Nick thought in frustration, yanking on the stupid door again.

“Can I talk to you for a second, Nicky?” Michelle asked softly.  But there was something about her tone …

As he pulled on the handle, he turned his head to the side and looked back.

To his shock, he found himself confronted face-to-face with her wide hips barely covered by her glossy pink dress – her hips looming RIGHT behind him, so wide, so unavoidable …

That’s when he looked up and realized her arm was extended well above his head, holding the door shut, effortlessly resisting his two-handed pulling, as if it were nothing to her.  The realization sunk in that she was holding him out here until he heard her what she had to say.

He whirled around and involuntarily backed against the glass door, reacting to the alarming closeness of her towering figure.  She removed her hand from the door but took another half-step forward, close enough to fill his nostrils with her intoxicating perfume.

“I don’t think you’re being honest with me, Nicky …” she began slowly, crossing her arms under her chest and peering down at him, her face just visible over her breasts.  “You really were hoping I would take you on a date tonight, weren’t you?”

Nick couldn’t tell if it was the intimidating closeness of her body or the poor lighting under the awning that made her expression seem unusually intense, penetrating, her gaze unflinching as she waited for his response with crossed arms.  Either way, he couldn’t take much more.  He shimmied slowly inch by inch to the left, trying to put some extra distance between them – but only to realize that there was a wall there.  And now he was in the corner, trapped in the 90 degree angle between the wall and the door.  And she was still inching closer, cutting off his escape route, clearly set on making him speak before she let him out.  And, despite it all, despite his fear, he found himself becoming more and more turned on just from her intimidating closeness …

“Why won’t you just admit that you want me?” Michelle demanded, her voice unwavering as she looked down at his small, fidgeting form below.

She brought her right foot a few inches closer still.  “I’ve been practically throwing myself at you all day long … I even suggested we go on a date together … and I made myself even sexier for you …”  She bit her lip in frustration.  Leaning ever-so-slightly towards him, she demanded, “So what’s the problem?  Am I not good enough for you??”  She paused, and then a sly smile crossed her lips.  “Or … have you just been PRETENDING you’re not interested, just to drive me crazy …”  She chuckled.  “That’s it, isn’t it …”

Her eyes pierced right through him, probing the depths of his mind for answers.  She was getting worked up, her breaths quickening and her cheeks reddening as her eyes implored him to respond.

Nick’s breaths were also quickening, in a confusing mix of intimidation and arousal.  She had struck so close to home with that last statement – had she just been guessing, hoping for the best? … Or had she really known all along …

He felt a tingling sensation down below.  She was being so forward, so direct with him … it was oddly exciting, in a way he wasn’t used to feeling.  He knew he needed to take action before things got any worse.  “Let’s just … h-head inside, o-okay?”  His voice cracked, sounding quiet and meek.  He began shimmying the other way, towards the doorway, his heart pounding in his chest.

“Nick!!” she hissed, her tone betraying her frustration at his continual dodginess.  Nick was shocked to find her hand darting down to grab his shoulder, halting his progress, even pinning him slightly back against the wall behind him.  He knew she wasn’t gripping him with anywhere near her full strength, but even still he wasn’t sure he’d be able to break free if he tried.  His heart began to pound in anxiety as he saw her bending at the hip, lowering herself towards him, a determined look in her eye.  The pressure on his shoulder increased as she told him in a low voice, her red lips moving just inches above his eyes, “I know you like my body, Nick.  Don’t even try to hide it.  Any man would kill to be with a girl like me …”  She traced her hand along her curves as she said this, drawing his eyes along with them into the deep valley of her cleavage looming oh-so-close …

“That’s why you’ve been able to shrink for me, isn’t it?” she added with a knowing smile.  “Why would your mind let it happen, unless the thought of me growing excited you …”

Nick could do nothing but shake his head in feeble denial, averting his eyes and trying in vain to curb his arousal.

“Oh, quit pretending, Nicky,” she replied insistently.  “We both know that’s the truth.  All I want is for you to admit it, that’s all.”

It wasn’t fair.  He was utterly incapable of keeping his composure under this kind of attention.  “No … i-it’s not t-true …” was the best he could mutter, shaking his head in feeble resistance.

Michelle raised her eyebrows.  “No??”  She glanced downward for a brief moment before looking back into his eyes with a devilish smile.  He tensed up as she leaned even farther forward, her impressively large face moving past his eyes to the right, her lips approaching his ear.  He heard her take in a long breath, and then he heard the parting of her moist lips as she spoke in an intense whisper.

“Then why are you so hard for me, Nicky …?”

Nick’s eyes shot wide open in alarm.  His head jerked involuntarily backward, smacking painfully against the wall behind him.  His eyes darted down to see the telltale protrusion in the front of his tight shorts, plainly showing his rock-hard erection.  He covered himself with his hands, shrinking into the corner and blushing in dismay.

Michelle pulled her head back to see his face.  Her eyes lit up with delight, watching his reaction with the utmost fascination.  After regarding his anxious squirming for a few long, excruciating moments, she broke out in a wide smile, so full of confidence that it sent chills down his spine.  “Fine – I’m up for the challenge.  We’re gonna have some fun in there …” she said, gesturing towards the restaurant.  “… and THEN let’s see if you can still pretend you’re not interested …”

She rose to her full height and smirked smugly down at him, seeing how he was still averting his gaze and blushing profusely.  And still covering his crotch – apparently it still needed covering at this point.

“Well, shall we go inside?” Michelle asked nicely, her tone having an ironically sweet ring to it.  “Don’t want to keep them waiting, you know.”  She began to subtly shift her body towards his outside shoulder closer to the wall, and Nick, whether by his own will or instinctive impulse to get away from her, began to slide in the opposite direction in front of the closed doors.

He had been having some difficulty keeping cool before, but ever since she acknowledged his erection he was rendered too horribly embarrassed to speak or do much of anything for that matter.  He just kept sliding away from her as she slowly goaded him forward with her body, making sure to keep nice and close to him.  He considered just turning and walking quickly in the opposite direction … but just then Michelle’s arm reached out above his head and opened the farther of the two doors, and she positioned herself to herd him in through the door, leaving him no choice but to keep backpedaling as she stepped farther and farther forward, filling the open doorway and cutting off his escape route.

She had that predatory grin on her face again, the same one she had sported after her recent growth spurt, a look that he found terrifying and yet, at the same time, strangely and powerfully exciting.  Even in his state of nervous humiliation, he felt his erection returning – stronger than ever, in fact …

And she noticed.  Stepping forward, letting the door click shut behind her – sealing him inside, as it were – she bent over and reached down in one fluid motion, moving her hand alarmingly close to his crotch, still covered by his ashamed hands.  Nick almost yelped, recoiling in distress …

But she only reached down to grab his hand – nothing else.  Though, Nick quickly came to suspect she had other intentions than merely holding his hand to dinner, because of the way her eyes flashed down to his now-partially-uncovered bulge, causing her to smile broadly and obviously at the sight.

He began to realize how absurd it looked for him to have one hand extended up to Michelle’s, and his other awkwardly covering his crotch.  He suddenly became extremely self-conscious, not only from Michelle’s staring, but also from the presence of all the people around him in the restaurant.

Michelle sensed his dilemma.  Turning him in the direction of the nearby hostess, she leaned down to lightly brush his opposite hand away from his crotch, whispering sultrily in his ear, “It’s OK, Nicky … no one will even notice the little man and his erection – they’ll all be too busy staring at the huge, sexy blonde holding his hand.”

Nick could believe how forward she was being … but, as humiliating as her statement was, it was probably dead accurate.  In fact, as Michelle tugged him forward by the hand to approach the hostess, Nick already noticed every single person – man or woman – staring openly at her as they walked by.  Her height, her incredible beauty, her revealing dress – men wanted her, and women wanted to be her.  Yet she didn’t seem to pay them any heed, almost as if it was only natural for them to stare, and she seemed to know she was above them all.

The hostess directed Michelle to a secluded table in a small room off to the side, where their seven friends were already seated and sipping their drinks.  Michelle, leading Nick by the hand, approached them with a confident swagger.

As they stepped up to the table, Nick watched as the conversation immediately died down and all seven heads turned to stare.  Kyle, who was in the process of taking a sip of coke, inadvertently spilled some down his shirt and just managed to recover in time to save the rest.  He was clearly flustered at the sight of her.  At least Nick wasn’t the only one.

Michelle and Nick came to a halt in front of them, the one smiling pleasantly and the other fidgeting uncomfortably.  As the eyes of Nick’s ‘friends’ slowly moved from Michelle to him and back again, he couldn’t be sure whether they were more struck by Michelle’s awesome appearance or the fact that she had brought her little nuisance of a friend along.  Over time, though, it seemed to shift towards the latter, as many of them now wore a disapproving scowl.

“First things first,” Michelle announced boldly, breaking the silence, “I came here with Nick and that’s how it’s gonna be.  If any of you don’t like it … well, there’s the door.”  She gestured behind her to make her point.

Nick looked up at her with surprised gratitude.  The others, though, didn’t take it so well.  Michelle’s clout with the group was the only thing keeping their outrage in check.

Michelle squeezed Nick’s hand and led him aside, telling him softly, “Oh boy, looks like I’m gonna have to have a talk with them.  You mind waiting outside a minute?”

She was already leading him out the door before his response … so he just replied, “OK,” and stepped into the main room as Michelle shut the door behind him.  As the door closed, he could hear Tracy speaking up in an angry voice, “What the hell was that about, Michelle?”  He couldn’t hear anything after that over the din of the restaurant, so he just waited impatiently by the door.

Soon, it opened to reveal Michelle with a smug expression.  “All taken care of,” she told Nick with a wink, inviting him in.  He stepped forward cautiously, her hand guiding him from behind.  “They’re all happy you came.  Right, guys?”

Nick looked around – no hint of scorn could be seen on their faces.  They almost seemed glad he was there now, almost eager to have him at their table.  He even saw some of them holding back smiles.

“Wow …” Nick said aloud, “you guys really want me here now?”  They nodded; he thought he even heard one of the girls giggling.  He must have missed the joke, but nonetheless he felt honored, almost speechless, by this unexpected change of attitude.  Michelle must have done a great job convincing them, he figured.  They really did seem happy he was there now.

Feeling much more at ease, he stepped forward, taking the empty seat in the middle of the table, his friends watching him and smiling on both sides.

Michelle, meanwhile, walked around to the other side of the table and put her hand on Tracy’s shoulder.  “Mind scooting down one?  I’d like to be closer to Nick.”

“Why, sure, Michelle,” Tracy said, almost playfully, giving Michelle a subtle wink as she got up and moved to a different chair, allowing Michelle to gracefully glide into the seat across from him, leaning forward as she scooted her chair up to the table – giving Nick a good show of tit-flesh in the process.

It was intentional, of course, and Michelle noted his reaction with a thin smile.  “Much better, right Nick?” she asked playfully, raising her eyebrows at him seductively.

Nick regained his composure after a moment and replied with a bit of smugness, “Yeah, whatever.  Doesn’t matter to me.”  It was his confidence talking, boosted by the new acceptance he had suddenly gained with the group.

He remembered now what Michelle had said to him outside – about having fun with him, about making him lose his cool … He remembered it seeming so intimidating, almost frightening at the time, wondering what she had in store for him.

But now things were going so well and he knew nothing could shake his calm now.  As his friends struck up a conversation around him, he just looked smugly across at Michelle, as if challenging her, knowing it was gonna take more than her leaning forward and giving him ‘the eye’ to get much of a reaction out of him.  Especially now that she was seated and couldn’t use her size or strength as leverage.  She certainly was still giving him ‘the eye’, staring down at him from across the table with an excited grin, cocking one eyebrow suggestively.  It gave him a momentary rush of excitement, but he knew she couldn’t get to him here.  He was really looking forward to sitting back and watching her frustration build throughout dinner as—

“Gah!”  He felt something big brushing against the inside of his lower leg.  What the hell …!?

He hastily moved his leg away and bent down to peek under the tablecloth.  It was Michelle’s foot, still clad in the tall, sexy black heels, her long legs easily able to reach his shin under the table.

Momentarily rattled – more out of surprise than anything – he glared back at her with a reprimanding look in his eye.  She heeded his wishes, lowering her foot but giving him a cute pouty face, which irked him a bit but he let it go.  He was still a bit rattled – he hadn’t realized how damned long her legs were now to be able to reach him so easily – but he knew she wouldn’t try anything more after the look he gave her.

Michelle ordered a bottle of wine from the waiter – he was hesitant at first, seeing as none of them was actually 21, but just a little persuasion from Michelle and her cleavage cleared that issue right up, and he returned with a bottle not a minute later.

“Nice goin’ …” Kyle complimented, not without also stealing a brief glimpse of her chest in the process.

Michelle asked Nick if he’d like any, but he declined, preferring to keep his head clear and in control.  Michelle shrugged and filled her own glass, taking a long sip, raising her eyebrows suggestively at him.  He hoped she would remain civil about this – he knew alcohol had a way of lowering one’s inhibitions …

She paid him surprisingly little attention after that, starting a lively conversation that got everyone involved – except Nick, that is.  He never seemed to be able to jump in – odd, because he was used to being the center of attention.  But that role had clearly shifted to Michelle, and Nick almost seemed to be … forgotten, sitting right in the middle of them all but with hardly a word or glance in his direction.  He tried to listen in and laugh along with them, but it just wasn’t the same.  He knew they liked him again, but maybe it would just take some time to get back into the flow.

After they had all ordered their food, Michelle prompted Hillary to continue her story, nodding and smiling attentively.  But at the same time she leaned to the side and reached down for something below her as she listened.  Nick thought he heard a faint ‘snap’, and then another, but he couldn’t be sure.

She sat back up in her chair, and a moment later her eyes fell to his, her lips parting in a mischievous smirk, while at the exact same time something touched his shin again.

He quickly realized it was Michelle’s foot – but this time she had taken her heels off, and was now slowly dragging her bare toes along his leg, starting from his foot and working upwards.  His eyes went wide, and he immediately mouthed to her a silent command: ‘Stop it!!’  But she didn’t seem to notice; she only turned her head away and continued her conversation!

His leg twisted and squirmed in protest, but that didn’t slow her down in the least.  She rubbed the length of her sole against his shin, and Nick realized her foot extended all the way from his ankle to his knee … god, she was huge …

And powerful, too.  He tried pushing her foot off with his opposite leg, but this did nothing but bring a faint smirk to her lips as she began a playful game of footsie with him, twisting and pressing against his protesting feet with increasing vigor.  Oh, no … she seemed to think he was just being playful with her, rather than urgently trying to push her foot away.  And the worst part was, she still wasn’t even looking his way to see the anxiety on his face – she was still too busy chatting with her friends.  If only she would turn to look at him for one second …

He gave up, not wanting to kick too violently and cause a scene.  No one else at the table had noticed what was happening beneath, and he hoped to keep it that way.  He just did his best to keep his mind off the warm, soft feel of her writhing foot against his leg.

Sensing his resistance fading, Michelle began affectionately dragging the smooth soles of her feet up and down one leg then the other, taking her time and creating waves of electricity through his body.  Nick began to ease up even more, starting to think that maybe this wasn’t so bad after all …

But she was only getting started.  Taking a long, deep swig of wine and setting the empty glass down in front of her, she began to drag her foot upwards, forwards, passing his knees and sliding along his inner thighs …

Alarm bells were blaring in his head now.  “Michelle!” he hissed under his breath, trying to draw her attention and tell her this wasn’t OK.  But she was too distracted, and didn’t hear him … She still must not have known that he wanted her to stop, otherwise surely she would have.  But her foot kept sliding along, creeping closer and closer to his crotch … SOO close, but she couldn’t QUITE reach …

Holy Jesus … He jerked backward frantically, sliding as far back as he could on his oversized chair (which, admittedly, wasn’t very far at all, with his short legs dangling over the front).  Panicking, he suddenly reached down to push against her foot with both hands.  This was finally enough to draw the attention of those nearest him.

The conversation paused as everyone turned to look at him, his face clearly flustered.  Michelle’s foot, meanwhile, retracted as she pretended to be as surprised as everyone else, though smiling coyly.

“You OK there?” Steph asked next to him.

“Huh?  Uh … yeah, just fine.”  He coughed and adjusted his position on his chair, recovering from that little episode.  But surely it was over now – Michelle could finally see the anxiety on his face, and he knew she would stop now.  He knew it was pretty obvious that she had had an effect on him – he was still breathing hard, for Christ’s sake – but enough was enough.  She had proven her point, and he had to admit it had felt pretty fucking amazing – but as he regained his composure he shot her a hard gaze that told her enough was enough and perhaps there’d be more time for that later, just on his terms.

She seemed to get the message, not trying anything else and just sitting quietly and modestly across the table, engaging his friends in conversation.  He noticed she was still sipping down the wine pretty quickly, though.

The food came out soon after, to everyone’s delight.  Those around Nick opened their napkins on their laps and scooted their chairs forward as they leaned in to their meals.  Nick felt rather like a kid now, his head barely high enough to see over his plate; and his legs were far too short to reach the ground, making it impossible to scoot his chair forward.  He eyed his plate leerily, realizing it would be quite a stretch to reach his food.

He noticed Michelle wasn’t eating her food; he lifted his gaze, and – gosh, she was staring right at him, a cat-like smile spreading across her lips.  ‘Need help?’ she mouthed silently, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

He blinked, caught off-guard by her look.  ‘Huh?’ he mouthed silently in reply.

But suddenly she grinned wider -- and his entire chair began to move, and him with it.  He was so startled he almost yelled an obscenity, but held his tongue at the last moment.

Somehow, his chair continued to slide steadily forward, pulling him closer to the table – and closer to her

He finally realized it was her foot doing the pulling, her toes having been wrapped around the horizontal support bar of the chair below, the muscles of her leg proving more than sufficient to drag his weight forward along with it.  At first, he thought she was only doing it to help him reach his food.  But then, once the chair stopped, he felt her foot sliding up his leg again …

The bare skin of her foot slid electrifyingly along the bare skin of his leg, making him regret wearing shorts today.  She began to snake her way underneath his shorts this time, her large foot pressing against his bare thigh.  His dick began to jump and spasm in his pants from the nearby sensations …

Nick adamantly shook his head ‘no’ at her, wanting her to stop.  But … oh god … her foot just kept coming, stretching forward as far as she could reach …

He almost frantically brought his hands down to push back, but she was just too strong.  She could see the distress in his eyes – so why wasn’t she stopping??  She was supposed to stop …

Her toes slithered and snaked their way under the fabric of his boxers.  He watched her body slide a bit farther forward in her seat, getting that extra inch she needed, bringing the very tip of her big toe just far enough to brush his scrotum …

Nick yelped, his body lurching upwards as he barely staved off ejaculation.  It had been so close – and he knew people must have noticed.  Michelle mercifully withdrew her foot again completely, hopefully feeling that her mission was accomplished, and hopefully leaving him in peace from now on.  Meanwhile, he had to deal with the seven sets of eyes staring at him, bemused by his odd antics.

As shaken as he was, Nick managed to reply through forced breaths, “Sorry … uhh … almost sneezed.”  He rubbed his nose for effect, then immediately realized his shorts were still bulging in front, so he hastily opened his napkin onto his lap to cover up.

Some of them rolled their eyes, others snickered, but they all were smiling oddly at him, as if hiding something he didn’t know.  “What …?” Nick asked cautiously.

But they mostly shrugged and diverted their attention back to conversation, as if nothing had happened.  ‘Jeez, I need to hold myself together better … I keep making a scene …’ he scolded himself, adjusting the napkin to better cover his still-present erection.  It seemed like his friends kept stealing an unusual number of glances at him, but he must have just been imagining things.

He saw Michelle scoot her chair back and rise up onto her feet.  “Excuse me,” she announced, stepping around the table on her way to the bathroom, but not before shooting Nick a sexy wink and a knowing grin.  He watched her go, feeling a confused mix of arousal and distress over what had just happened.  He felt appalled and betrayed by how she had kind of violated him … and yet, he couldn’t be that mad at her – it had felt pretty damned amazing, he had to admit … At least, though, with her going to the bathroom he had a bit of time to collect himself.

She returned just a minute later; he could hear the heavy clicking of her heels approach him from behind.  Casually, almost carelessly, she dropped a small, folded slip of paper onto his lap from above, and then proceeded to walk around the table to return to her seat, jumping right into another lively conversation with the others, blabbering away like he wasn’t even there.

Another slip of paper … that last one was still so fresh in his mind, the one from yesterday.  His eyes glanced surreptitiously to the left and to the right, but thankfully no one else had noticed the curious slip of paper, or at least had no interest in it.  As Michelle began to take her seat across from him, he looked down and slowly, cautiously unfolded the paper, and … what the hell …??

It was a simple drawing, done with a couple pens of different colors.  The drawing was rather crude – almost comically so – but more than clear enough to get the point across.  On the left was a crude sketch of a very large girl, drawn in pink glittery ink, seated across from a much smaller boy drawn in blue.  The girl’s leg was outstretched, but stopped about mid-thigh on him.  This sketch was labeled ‘Before.’  There was an arrow pointing to another sketch on the right, labeled ‘After’, depicting a slightly bigger girl and an even smaller boy.  The boy was scooted a little bit farther forward on his chair due to his shortened thighs.  And the girl’s leg was also a bit longer now, drawn just long enough for her foot to hover right above the boy’s crotch …

Nick gasped, slapping the paper shut in his hands.  A sudden weakness took hold of him as his eyes shot up to Michelle, who herself was already seated and giving him a knowing wink and devilish grin, all while her hand dragged a small vial tantalizingly across her luscious red lips.  Her eyes bored into his, studying his reaction, seeing everything.

She brought her hand down but leaned forward, revealing so much of her bust to him, while at the same time he felt her foot slowly sliding up his leg for the third time, slipping under his shorts – but this time seeming more determined than ever …

He was already starting to lose control of himself … God, this was so unfair …

“Would you like some wine, Nicky?” Michelle purred, raising her eyebrow suggestively.  Not waiting for his response, she poured herself a glass, then poured him one alongside – giving him much less than hers, thankfully.  But after setting the bottle down, she brandished the small vial held in her hand, a vial she surreptitiously uncorked with her fingers and brought up to the edge of the glass, concealing her actions so that no one but Nick could see.

He watched her pour the liquid from the vial slowly into her glass then into his, the dark substance blending in easily with the red wine she had selected.  She ever-so-slowly slid the glass towards him, leaning forward – SO far forward, her tits hanging deliciously in front of him – and pushing the glass of wine to almost the edge of the table, just in front of his eyes, making sure it was easily within his reach.

Retracting her body a bit, but still leaning forward quite generously, she grabbed her own glass and tipped it in his direction, an inquiring look on her face, her eyes asking him to drink with her.

He gave a small but vigorous shake of the head, refusing her offer.  Michelle tilted her head slightly to the side and shrugged – her body language said ‘Oh well’ – but her eyes … they told him ‘We’ll see…’

Her foot began moving more insistently against his thigh, her toes wriggling against his sensitive skin, causing him to tense up as he tried to withstand the electrifying sensations.  Meanwhile, Michelle took another sip of potion-infused wine and began chatting away with Tracy sitting next to her.  But her foot continued to probe the space between his legs more vigorously than ever, sliding up and down his thighs over and over again.

He knew now that she had been doing all this footplay to him on purpose all along.  It was humiliating, knowing he couldn’t force her foot away even if he tried – they both knew it.  What could he do to stop this?  He had already scooted back on his chair as far as he could.  And pushing his chair back was literally impossible for him thanks to his short legs.  And, with her foot wedged in under his shorts like they were, getting up was next to impossible, at least not without making a huge scene.

And, worst of all, the way she had turned her head, chatting away with her friends, not even giving him the opportunity to make eye contact and show his anxiety, made it clear that she would not heed his objections; she would continue to probe him with her foot, and there was nothing he could do about it.  He felt so betrayed, and yet so, so aroused …

Her foot began settling into a slower, more methodical rhythm, starting at his knee and sliding ever-so-slowly along his thigh, then back again.  Each time, it was as if a shockwave of sensation was slowly traveling up his leg, causing his whole body to tremble; and when she reached all the way forward he felt that shockwave continue to his genitals, overwhelming him with burning, tingling energy.  Again and again this happened, over the next several minutes; he felt the pressure slowly mounting, building … his member began to ache, yearning for release …

After an excruciating few minutes, there seemed to have been a lull in her conversation, and she now took the opportunity to turn her full attention onto Nick … She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table, causing the already low neckline of her dress to hang down even farther, pressing forward and downward under the weight of her breasts.  She smiled; and to all the others at the table it would surely seem innocent and friendly.  But, to Nick, her smile betrayed a look of confidence, even smugness, mixed with delight, waiting patiently for him to take his glass – somehow knowing that he was on the verge of doing exactly that, despite everything.

He found his hand lifting up from his lap, rising towards the wine glass in front of him as if it had a mind of its own.  ‘What are you doing, Nick!?’ his mind shrieked … yet his hand continued upwards, his fingers resting on the wide base of the glass near the edge of the table.  Michelle saw this, but her foot continued to rub his thigh at the exact same pace, slow and deliberate, while her expression remained fixed.  He got the sense that she had been expecting him to grab the glass.

The throbbing in his pants was becoming too much to bear; his fingers trembled as they wrapped around the long stem of the wine glass.  ‘I can’t take this anymore…’ he told himself desperately.  ‘I have to drink … only because she won’t stop otherwise.  That’s the only reason … nothing more … not to feel her grow … nothing like that …’  He kept repeating this in his head, hoping if he thought it enough times he’d believe it.

He lifted the glass in his trembling hand, bringing his other hand up to steady it.  

He couldn’t delay any longer.  He brought the large glass to his lips almost eagerly, gulp the contents down all at once, tasting the strong flavor of the wine with a familiar bitter aftertaste added.

He set the glass down and looked up at Michelle.  She let out a long, satisfied sigh ending in a slight hum of arousal.  Her expression let him know that she was very pleased indeed; meanwhile, her leg extended fully, sliding further and further, her pointed toes stopping so close he could almost feel their warmth on his scrotum.

He could feel the pressure building up inside him again – he knew the changes were ready to be triggered at any moment.  It was like the potion was just waiting for him to falter, to show just a moment’s weakness, and then it would begin.

And, despite his concern over losing even more precious inches of height, he was already losing himself in the moment – he felt her toes wriggling against his genitals, tickling them lightly, feeling sooo sooo good ... He gasped and lurched, needing her more than ever.  His heart began to pound even louder as he looked up across the table into her eyes, seeing her stare right back at him with a knowing smile.  She nodded, almost like she was giving him permission.  She could tell how badly he wanted it; she knew how close he was to caving in …

And then it began.  He began to tingle all over as he felt his body slowly shrinking in on itself, all while her foot expanded against him.  He anxiously held his breath to make sure – Yes, she was keeping her leg still, yet he felt it begin to slide ever-so-slightly along his upper thigh.  At the same time, he felt his body scooting slowly forward thanks to his shortening thighs, drawing him into her, closer … closer …

Her enormous toe made contact with his balls, causing a short squeak to escape his mouth.  She continued to hold her foot completely steady, yet it continued to slid forward, approaching the base of his shaft.  Nick continued to hold his breath and remain perfectly still, enthralled by the slow advance of her foot, which was starting to press firmly into him now, and made his junk seem small by comparison.

God, he was SO CLOSE … he was teetering on the brink of orgasm … His entire body tensed up, hardly daring to budge an inch, knowing even the tiniest movement of her toes would send him over the edge …

But she didn’t budge; her foot only pressed harder into his organ, almost to the point of pain.  Every muscle in his body was tense and motionless, waiting, hoping she would slide her toes just a bit farther up his shaft …

The changes had stopped, but still she held her foot motionless.  His eyes flitted up to hers, pleading … but she returned only a sardonic smile, knowing full well what she was doing to him.  Or was he just imagining things??  He couldn’t tell, as rattled as he was with his arousal, growing out of control.  He stayed frozen in place, needing HER to do it, not him … he wanted it sooo bad … He clutched the tablecloth in front of him, tensed his body even more, preparing for that ultimate moment …

Tracy tapped Michelle on the shoulder.  “Hey, listen to this, girl …”

“Oh, what is it?” Michelle chirped, turning her head to the side.  And just then her foot retracted swiftly from his crotch, slipping out of his shorts altogether and returning to the floor next to her chair.

Nick lurched and groaned audibly, his eyes suddenly filled with despair as he watched her converse playfully with her friend, giggling and laughing along with her like she didn’t have a care in the world – like she didn’t know the severe agony he was now in, all thanks to her.  At one point, she even leaned down to slip each of her heels back on, smashing Nick’s hopes that she would continue with him.

If only she looked his way, she would understand from his expression … but she didn’t.  He needed to tell her somehow … He flailed his leg forward under the table, trying to reach her, to let her know … but his little legs couldn’t reach.  He fell into despair, watching her every smile, her every laugh, his erection lingering, refusing to subside.  He knew she couldn’t be doing this on purpose – that would be too mean of her.  But he just couldn’t get her attention …

He didn’t even notice that everyone was done eating but him, who hadn’t even touched his food yet.  He only noticed when Michelle finally turned to him, looked down at his plate, and asked with a pleasant smile, “Oh, are you not hungry, Nicky?”

There was no trace of mischief in her eyes – it was as if she truly didn’t realize what he was still going through.  But surely she did realize … right?  Right??

After he failed to respond, Michelle cocked her head to the side and added light-heartedly, “Well, you really oughta eat something!  Here, I’ll tell you what: I’m still a bit hungry myself, so why don’t I come sit next to you and help you finish it?  Steph, do you mind switching?”

“No, not at all,” Steph replied.  And just like that, Michelle got up, walked around the table, and plopped herself down right next to Nick.  She sat up nice and straight, turning her head to the side and smiling warmly down at him.  After a moment, she gave a mischievous smirk, looked around to make sure no one might be listening, and leaned down toward him to whisper, “Don’t worry about eating if you don’t want … that was just an excuse.  I really just wanted to sit closer to you.”  To prove her point, she scooted her chair towards his until their seats were connected; then she subtly slid herself sideways until the two of them were touching.  Her thigh pressed into his, utterly dwarfing his in diameter and extending well past his knee. 

Nick shuddered – and then he gasped when her large hand descended to his thigh, squeezing it tenderly and affectionately, and then simply leaving it there; her warm hand lay gently on his little thigh, not moving – but she didn’t have to; it was more than enough to make his cock twitch in his pants, just knowing her hand was resting mere inches away.

Some time passed; Michelle had since turned her attention elsewhere, chatting idly; while at the same time Nick’s heart began to pound in his chest, increasing in tempo with every passing minute, sustaining a brisk allegro.  He feared to budge an inch, in the chance that she had simply forgotten to remove her hand, and his motion would remind her to retract it.  He didn’t know if others had noticed his reaction, but he didn’t really care.  He turned his head and began openly gawking at her body sitting so close next to him, literally pressed against him, so warm, so huge.

Even seated, her body made his feel tiny, almost insignificant.  He watched her slightest movements with awe, looked way up at her lips chatting happily, looked straight ahead at the utterly enormous swell of chest flesh now practically spilling out of her dress thanks to her recent growth spurt.  He admired the slow rise and fall of her chest, expanding and contracting with each breath she took, and jiggling with her every laugh.  His only regret was that her torso was just a bit too tall for him to see much of her glorious cleavage.  Even still, he couldn’t look away …

He was so engrossed that he didn’t even consciously realize that his right hand – the hand farther from her – began slowly sliding across his thigh, across the front of his shorts, finding the tip of his throbbing erection, all while staring feverishly at the mass of tit-flesh looming so close nearby.  Still unaware what he was doing, he began to rub himself up and down, rolling his hips slightly, getting into it …

Michelle turned her head and looked straight down at him – or rather, right down at his crotch.  His gaze followed hers and – Oh God, what was his hand doing there!??

He jerked his hand away, his face turning deep red with embarrassment.  How had he lost so much awareness of himself like that??  But he looked up to find Michelle peering down into his eyes, thank god.  Maybe she hadn’t noticed …?

But then her eyes descended to his crotch again, and Nick’s hopes sank, even as his arousal continued to grow.  He kept dead still, hoping that her vision was based on movement …

Oh god.  He felt her hand squeeze his thigh – and his dick twitched noticeably in his pants.  He couldn’t help it …

Michelle’s eyes lit up.  Enthralled in her little experiment, she squeezed again – creating the same response.

She turned her shoulder towards him, leaning down to get closer to his face – and he couldn’t help notice how it brought her breasts closer and more fully into view.

Her head hovered practically directly above his, the only way she could get closer given their size difference and close proximity.  “Nicky …” she whispered excitedly, and he craned his neck to look way up at her.  “… Are you still hard … for ME??”

His mouth suddenly went dry.  His jaw worked up and down, but nothing came out.  He was becoming so much more uncomfortable with each passing second as her eyes studied him; he began to squirm, feeling trapped next to this giantess, too weak to move himself away, too weak to leave …

He saw her left hand sliding towards him, but only too late.  She pulled the napkin off of his lap to even more plainly reveal his bulge through his tight shorts.  He looked up at her in horror.

Unconcerned, she exhaled loudly, her warm breath cascading down to him.  “Oh, Nicky … I had no idea.  Wowww … you’re so hard, just from sitting next to me …”

He cringed up at her miserably, feeling so weak, powerless to hide his incredible arousal from her prying eyes.  Did she really have no idea??  The thought made him feel so much weaker.  He instinctively brought his hands together to cover his crotch, but quickly realized this was futile and would only draw more eyes that way.  Thankfully, the others at the table were absorbed in conversations of their own and paid the two of them no heed; and their voices also thankfully covered up everything Nick and Michelle whispered to each other.

Even still, as she her smile gleamed down at him, his squirming became even more fervent, which only caused her to smile more.  She playfully squeezed his leg yet again, and he watched her eyes look past him to his crotch and light up with delight at the expected result.  She was basically toying with him now.

He could take no more; he HAD to get away from her.  The shame, the intense never-ending arousal – it was all too much for him.

“I-I-I h-have to g-go to the b-bathroom,” he told her urgently, his voice cracking like he was a young boy going through puberty.  He began to slide to his right, away from her …

But her hand tightened around his thigh, her long fingers wrapping ridiculously far around his puny thigh, almost able to touch fingertips at the bottom.  She literally just pulled him back to where he was, pinning his little thigh effortlessly against hers as she chuckled lightly.  Nick trembled as a new sense of terror took hold of him.

“Nuh-uh, Nicky …” Michelle breathed mischievously down at him.  “I can’t let you go RELIEVE yourself … not yet …”  Her tone made it clear which sense of ‘relieve’ she was referring to.

Nick hadn’t meant it this way … but he realized she was probably right – he surely would have run straight into a bathroom stall to frantically finish what she had started.  So he looked up at her, his eyes almost betraying a sense of guilt, knowing she was right …

She noticed this, and continued in the sexiest voice imaginable, “Sorry, Nicky … you’re gonna have to wait until we get home … and THEN I’ll show you how good a girlfriend I can be …”

These last words very nearly sent him over the edge.  He became more feverish than ever, no longer thinking straight.  He whined, “But I CAN’T wait …”

Michelle’s face absolutely lit up, her lips emitting a delighted giggle which started her cleavage wobbling nearby.  “Ohhh … you poor thing …”  She grinned devilishly.  “You’re just gonna have to …” she added, squeezing his knee and giggling again as he groaned audibly, his face contorted with longing.

She paused pensively then added after a moment, “Tell you what, Nicky … I’ll do you ONE more favor, but that’s it …”

“You will!?” Nick replied immediately, his voice full of hope.

She chuckled.  “Yes … you’re still gonna have to wait, but …”  She began slowly thumbing through her purse, looking for something – and finding it.  “But I WILL allow you to let me grow again – if you want …”  She pulled out yet another small red vial – god, she really did have an endless supply of them …

Nick watched the vial as it lifted out of her purse and stopped before his eyes.  He couldn’t actually be considering taking another dose … could he …?

She sensed his slight hesitation.  “What, sweetie?  I thought you’d like the chance to feel me growing next to you.  Won’t that feel nice?  Just a little something to tide you over until we get home …”  He watched as she poured them each another small glass of wine, then uncorked the vial and dripped half in each glass just like before.  Michelle drank hers down immediately, but to him she said, “Of course, it’s your decision.  Just drink if you want … don’t let me sway you …”  She patted his thigh then pulled her hand away and scooted just enough to the left to break contact with his side; and she quickly became involved in a conversation with Tracy about something or other – he didn’t really care what.  All that mattered is that he was finally recovering a modicum of control over himself, enough that he thought he could get through the rest of dinner without being tempted to drink that damned wine again.  Well … OK, he had to admit it was still damned tempting – the thought of seeing, even feeling, her grow hotter than ever, right next to him

‘Stop it, Nick!’ he scolded himself silently, forcing himself to focus on the conversations around him to keep his mind distracted.  He could still feel the heat emanating off of her huge body beside him.

He listened in just as Steph was looking down at the floor.  “Who’s shoes are these?  Gawd, these are cute!”

Michelle laughed.  “Oh, those would be mine.  I slipped them off earlier.”

Nick imagined Michelle’s foot sliding between his legs again … god, maybe he shouldn’t have listened in after all …

Hillary, sitting immediately to Nick’s right, chimed in, “Oh, I saw them when you walked in, Michelle!  You have such good taste.  Where can I get a pair?”

Michelle turned to face her.  “Aw, thanks!  I found them at the mall; they were over by that place in the …”

Her voice seemed to trail off as Nick’s mind drifted off.  His attention was gradually focusing solely on Michelle’s body, specifically the two very large, very round objects hovering closer than ever to his face thanks to Michelle turning her body into him.  He finally was able to fully appreciate the staggering effect her tight dress had on her cleavage – and appreciate it he did.  Good god, they were each almost the size of his head … or were they even bigger?  Holy god in heaven …

Her left hand planted itself at the base of his hip, seemingly by accident, but that only drove him even more crazy.  She pressed her thighs firmly against his and propped her torso up with her right arm next to his, leaning forward to speak to Hillary over the top of Nick’s head.

Again, he remained perfectly still, both overwhelmed by her size and proximity, and afraid that any movement would cause her to move away.  He looked up at her face hovering well above his own – no indication that she even realized he was there.  She must not have even realized how close she had put herself to him – she was too distracted by conversation to notice, it seemed.  Understandable, considering the top of his head was more than a foot below her line of sight.  If only she looked down, she would see a man possessed, staring ravenously into her gaping cleavage, sorely tempted to just lunge forward and engulf his face between them … Just the thought of that sent a new wave of ecstasy down his spine, focusing in his crotch, pulsating frantically…

Suddenly, she shifted away from him, returning to her forward-facing position as Steph asked her, “Yeah, Michelle, how come you keep growing so much?  Every time I see you, you’ve gotten bigger and sexier.  God, I’m jealous.”

In glancing over at Steph, his eyes fell on the wine glass in front of him.

Bigger.  Sexier.  It could happen … right now … right before his eyes …

He hesitated no longer.  His hands darted forward, snatching the wine glass and hastily gulping down its strongly-flavored contents.  His heart pounding, he nervously set the empty glass on the table, the aftertaste of wine and potion still on his tongue.  He was already whimpering from the shame of what he had just let himself do.

And then, right away, two soft but very large fingers began caressing the back of his neck.  It was so unexpected, yet so wonderful, sending a shockwave of goosebumps throughout his body.  He spun his head sideways and upwards to find Michelle looking down at him with utter delight.  She mouthed something silently while smiling – he was almost sure it was ‘Good boy …’

He shuddered again as the combination of her words and her touch nearly sent him over the edge.  It was like she had secretly been watching him all along, expecting him to do what he did.  But this only seemed to thrill him more, as he gave in to the wonderful pleasure of her touch on his neck.  All his doubts quickly washed away; he felt a new warmth, brought on by her delighted smile and tender caress … Now he knew he had made the right decision.  And over time he had come to understand that his drinking the potion was often paired with wonderful things from Michelle – almost like he was being rewarded.

And this time, his reward was clear.  Michelle wasted no time in laying her left hand atop his, curling her fingers between his own and then pulling his hand to her own thigh, pressing it there firmly.  Her right arm snaked around his back and squeezed against his opposite side, effortlessly pulling his whole body towards her, letting the entire length of his legs and torso press against hers.  She let his left hand remain on her thigh as her own hand advanced forward, her fingertips dragging across his small thigh, drawing perilously close to the throbbing bulge in his shorts.  During all of this, her torso had completely turned to face him, presenting the outermost swell of her bosom barely two inches from his nose.

She pretended to listen over his head at the conversation to his right, but really she was just bringing her body closer to him.  She took the opportunity to tilt her head down a bit and whisper secretively down to him, quietly enough for only him to hear, “I knew you’d drink it, Nicky.  You look even more excited for it than I am …”

His eyes flashed in a moment of panicked distress, realizing how obvious his bulge was.  But she only squeezed him a bit tighter, a bit closer, whispering softly, “Shh … it’s OK … don’t let the others see … Just close your eyes and let it happen.  Think how nice it’ll feel when I start growing next to you.  That’s it … just close your eyes and imagine it …”

She still seemed so calm and relaxed, still pretending to listen over his head – and yet, her right arm still squeezed his torso tightly against hers, her left hand lightly tracing circles against his thigh, building his arousal even more … He was already shrinking now, starting so much more effortlessly than before, every part of him dying to feel her grow against him.

And grow she did.  He knew it was mostly him shrinking, but it felt like it was all on her side, her body steadily becoming more.  Everything about her –everything– was getting slowly but steadily bigger, and sexier too.  His hand tightly clutched her thigh, actually able to feel the expansion of her skin, the increasing diameter of her thigh – his fingers a moment ago had been pressed together, but now a gap was widening between them.  His elbow, pressed against the base of her hip, was being pushed away under the growth and widening of her hips as they flared out more than ever.

Meanwhile, her own growing hand continued to trace circles against his dwindling thigh, the circles growing slightly bigger each time, and ever closer to his erection – or was that just him getting smaller, making the circles seem bigger as a result?  Either way, he literally lurched each time the arc of her fingertips swept by, always closer.  His member lurched and spasmed each time as well, yearning for contact.

Those ten seconds seemed a lifetime.  Her entire body continued to rise upwards, his upper arm rubbing against the fabric of her dress as it crept past.  And her breasts were the most stunning of all – he could literally see them expanding, hear the sound of her dress groaning softly against the increasing tension; her flesh, taking the path of least resistance, surged upwards, spilling out more and more out the top, deepening her cleavage, while expanding in all directions at once – even TOWARDS him … closer … closer …

She emitted a wonderful sound – half purr, half giggle; making her delicate flesh wobble before his eyes.  She said something in a deep, sexy voice – he could feel the vibrations against his skin – but at this point he had no idea what … he only stared, slack-jawed, as the entire scene slowly culminated in one grand finale: her breasts, dipping down generously, revealing so, so much flesh as it ever-so-slowly expanded out of her top.  They closed in on his face, absolutely filling his vision; while at the same time, her hand came in for one last pass, her fingernails now dragging firmly, almost painfully against the top of his thigh, moving slowly but surely forward, farther and farther …

His body was already shaking and spasming by the time his lips made contact with the impossibly soft flesh of her breast … and at the exact same time, in one earth-shattering moment, her fingertip made contact with the tip of his member, now just beginning to work its way down his shaft …

He gave a primal yell, his hips bucking wildly, his limbs flailing to and fro.  He felt his shorts becoming soaked with his come, more and more of it spilling forth in seemingly endless supply.  When he finally started to settle down, he looked up into her eyes with awe and gratitude for what had been by far the most intense climax of his life.

But what he found startled him: her head cocked slightly to one side, her eyes absolutely lit up with delight, with devilish glee …

Nick recoiled in shock, appalled and horrified.  But just like that, the look was gone, replaced by what seemed like genuine innocence and sympathy.  Could he have just been imagining things … ?

It took him another few moments to realize that the conversation all around the table had stopped, replaced by silence – but it wouldn’t last.  Because all of his friends were now red in the face, doing their damnedest to hold back laughter.  But as soon as one of them cracked, the rest soon followed, shaking the table with their uproarious, delirious laughter, all at Nick’s expense.  He knew they could only be laughing at him and the huge wet spot still spreading slowly across the front of his childish shorts.

Furious and, above all, inconceivably humiliated, Nick twisted himself free of Michelle’s embrace and stumbled clumsily off his high chair, landing painfully on the floor – which only drew even more laughter.  He stormed off, practically sprinting away from them all.  Entering the main room of the restaurant, he stumbled through the aisles and out the front door, trying to hold back tears as people turned to stare.But he would have been shocked to hear what was said at the table as soon as he had left.  As the laughter continued, or even intensified perhaps, Kyle had exclaimed, “Oh my god, Michelle, that was AWESOME!!  You were right … I’m so glad you convinced us to let him stay!!”

Tracy butted in, “Yeah – and Jesus, what were you doing to him under that table earlier??  He was going apeshit!”

“But nothing like the ending,” Steph chimed in.  “My god, the look on his face when you pulled him into your boobs …”

“And wow,” Tracy added, “the growing, the shrinking … so freaking cool to watch.  I’m so jealous.”

They all burst into another round of delirious laughter and high-fiving – all except for Michelle, who remained much more quiet and reserved, though not without a small grin of her own.  It had almost been too easy, making Nick think that his friends were taking him back, when really they were just playing along because Michelle had promised them a show.  They had done a good job hiding their stares during dinner – not that it really mattered, especially toward the end.  Nick really couldn’t help himself, could he …

She almost felt a little bad about it – it had actually been the first time she had ever made a guy come, and it had almost been too easy, in Nick’s case.  But she also had to admit it had been exciting to watch it all unfold.  It was fun to have so much power over men, especially over her little lab partner …

She waited around a few minutes, giving Nick time to get home.  But soon she got up, paid her bill, and headed out to his car, looking forward to their next encounter.

After Dinner by little mikey

Nick was a wreck.  After making his way through the restaurant, he flung himself out into the cold night and turned towards Michelle’s home, struggling to keep his loose shorts from slipping as the tears streamed down his face.  It was a little scary being out in public all alone like this, in the dark of evening without anyone to protect him.  Michelle – she was usually the one protecting him … but he was so mad at her now, he felt so betrayed.  She had taken things into her own hands and he couldn’t stop it.  He felt so ashamed, so humiliated … he never wanted to see her again.

He approached her house and – oh no … there were vans parked out front on the street, more people loitering.  He knew they were photographers, maybe even reporters by now, and they were now insistent enough to wait at Michelle’s house …

He ducked behind some bushes just before Michelle’s lawn, with panic now added to his already wretched emotional state.  He was worried they might stop him if they saw him, make him answer questions … and worst of all, take pictures of him in his crying, miserable condition, with an embarrassing stain still soaking his front, captured on camera for everyone to see.

Miserable and afraid, he stumbled his way through the line of bushes and made for the back door.  The door was locked – but a nearby window wasn’t, and he was able to heave it open with effort and climb in to safety.

* * *

Michelle drove up several minutes later, making her way past the small throng of cars and people in front of her house – they were becoming a bit of a nuisance, but it was to be expected – and parked quickly in the garage, closing the garage door and shutting out the prying eyes outside.

She ducked through the doorway and entered the house, finding all the lights still off and Nick nowhere in sight.  But as she strode forward and clicked on the kitchen light, her high heels clacking loudly on the linoleum floor, she heard the sounds of whimpering coming from the adjacent living room.  She smiled privately, set her purse down, adjusted the hem of her now clearly undersized dress, and strode forward to meet him.

Nick was there, having collapsed to the floor next to his couch in the living room upon entering her house.  He now leaned against the armrest, facing away from the kitchen, still panting and sobbing miserably.  But as the kitchen light flicked on, and as Michelle’s long shadow cast itself against the wall Nick was facing, he turned his head almost instinctively as her heavy footsteps approached.

Oh god … as her towering form came into view, he rose to his feet as if in awe, perhaps subconsciously wanting to see how he measured up to her …

He gasped, stunned by how much more she filled out her pink dress – it had already been tight on her before dinner, but now …

He shuddered, taking in her sheer proportions.  Her face, her breasts, so so far above him.  Her legs, now actually taller than his entire body, with her waist higher than the top of his head.  Even the bottom of her dress, which had been shoulder height on him earlier, was now up just past his chin.  She was so … SO alluring …

He forgot his pain and anguish for just a moment, captivated, as she looked his way and whispered gently down to him, “Nicky …” in a voice so sweet.  She began to step cautiously towards him.

This was more than he could bear.  His emotions flashed to the surface as he shouted suddenly, “Go away!!” while turning his back to her.

She kept advancing.  “Nick, let me talk to you,” her tender voice called out from above.  He felt her hand touch his shoulder gently.

“I said GO AWAY!!” Nick cried out angrily, recoiling from her touch, dropping on all fours and crawling away from her like a miserable wretch.

He heard her take another step forward.  “Please, Nicky …”

He scurried even faster forward before she could lay her hand on him again.  His only place to go was under the end table, nestled against the corner of the living room next to the couch.  There was plenty of room for his small body to slide farther in and curl up miserably against the back corner.  “Just leave me alone …” he implored weakly, burying his head in his arms, blocking her and everything else from his mind as much as he could.  He couldn’t take this right now …

He heard heavy footfalls on the carpet in front of him.  Despite himself, he peeked out from over his arm to see the bottom halves of her impossibly long, shapely legs standing atop her 4-inch heels, planted firmly in front of his only escape route.  Her legs so smooth, so enticing …

But he turned his eyes away, looking at his dark surroundings – wall to his left, wall behind, couch to his right.  He had intended to get away from everything; but now, imagining her huge body looming over his little table shelter, he knew he had only succeeded in trapping himself, unable to avoid their upcoming confrontation.  He wasn’t ready yet … he needed more time …

He began to sob again as he heard her hand settle onto the roof of the end table above his head, landing with a dull thud.  “Nicky … I just want to talk …” she whispered softly, her voice so sweet and gentle, confounding him.  How could that same voice belong to someone who had just brought him so much grief and humiliation?

He watched her lower herself to her knees, her thighs coming fully into view, enormous yet shapely and firm.  “Please … just go away …” Nick muttered feebly, his feet pawing against the floor in front of him in a mindless attempt at retreat; but, of course, he had nowhere to go.

Squirming and murmuring miserably, he watched her turn sideways and bend over, using her left arm on the table above him for support as she leaning all the way down to allow her head to peek under the table to see him.

Nick’s jaw dropped; he moaned, his face contorted in both misery – and perverse fascination.  All he could see of her was her right arm propped against the floor, the edge of her right thigh just visible from behind the couch, the smooth contour of her taut stomach stretched horizontal above him.  And, of course, her breasts – those wonderful breasts, hanging down round and full from the force of gravity, his view from the side emphasizing their orb-like contour as they exceeded the coverage of her low-cut pink dress.  Even her visage was a sight to behold – her eyes so full of kindness and understanding, her smile radiating beauty and warmth …

Nick’s squirming died away.  He began to forget his anguish, even forgot his hatred for what she had done to him.  The sight of her had such a powerful effect …

She seemed to sense him calming.  She just hovered there for a few long moments, giving him time to settle down – did she see him staring at her body??

Soon her lips parted, and the soothing melody of her voice flooded his ears: “Oh, Nicky … I’m so sorry.  I never meant for that to happen …”

Nick’s heart stopped beating.  ‘Oh my god …’ he thought with wide-eyed amazement.  ‘She’s telling the truth …’  He wanted to believe it so much that it became true.  Every fiber in his body agreed unanimously; the sound of her voice, her beautiful smile, all of it convinced him instantly that he had been wrong.  He could hardly even remember why he had doubted her – just look at her … was that the face of someone who could lie to him?  No …

“I’ll explain everything to you, Nicky.  Just … won’t you come on out of there?”  Her hand invited him forward.

He saw no reason to stay away from her anymore.  He gladly shuffled forward, allowing her to help him to his feet, then standing before her in awe.  With her still on her knees, she still absolutely dwarfed him, the top of his head no higher than the uppermost edge of her bust, her chest staring him straight in the face. There was just so much of her to enjoy …

She began to speak again, though he hardly heard her words, so taken with the sweet sound of her voice as it lilted down to his ears.  “I was only trying to make you feel good at dinner, Nicky.  I didn’t think I was doing all that much to you.  I mean, if I had known you couldn’t handle it, then …”

Nick cried out involuntarily, more horrified and ashamed than ever.  Oh no … oh god no … she must think he’s so pathetic now …

But she saw his look and replied instantly, “Oh, sweetie, I didn’t mean it like that!  I just meant … well … it kinda makes me feel good, knowing you’re able to get so excited over me.  I mean, that’s it, isn’t it?  I’m just THAT pretty to you, aren’t I??”

He looked on in horror as she batted her eyes flirtatiously at him.  He knew she had him in a corner, with no way out but to finally admit his feelings for her.  He was starting to feel weak at the knees, so fraught with anxiety and tension.  Part of him wished to just tell her the truth – how thrilling it was just to be near her, how he hung on her every word, how excited he got just from catching her glance …

But he couldn’t find the courage to speak.  Maybe it just wasn’t in line with his ‘style’, as Nick Avery, lady killer?  … Or was this ‘lady killer’ simply too timid, too intimidated to tell her aloud …

He found himself remaining silent, actually hoping for once that SHE would make the first move … he actually wanted her to take the lead – because he couldn’t, he just didn’t have the will to do so.

But Michelle didn’t speak up; she only stayed where she was, looking down at him in silence, cocking her head to one side with growing bemusement.  The tension was becoming unbearable – Gah, why wouldn’t she just SAY something!!

She just kept staring, leaving him feeling so uncertain what to do.  He realized she must be expecting him to make a move – that’s what she would want, isn’t it?  He just didn’t feel so cool and macho anymore …

He knew he had to act now, while he had the chance.  He had to have her.  So he slowly, slowly inched towards her, his breath quickening with every little step he took.  He lifted his hand – god, he was trembling so much – and directed it towards her side, just under her arm, meaning to scoop his hand around to her back and hold her like he had held countless women before her.  But this time he scarcely had the courage to make contact with her dress.

Everything about her was so huge, so intimidating … He shuffled his feet further forward still, closing the distance until his hand was within reach of her side, while her bosom presented itself fully before his eyes, practically filling his vision.  He saw them rise and fall with each breath; he could literally feel the heat coming off of them.

His whole body was quivering now, and his knees threatened to give out at any moment.  Somehow, he managed to touch his hand against the pink fabric of her dress, on her side just below her bust, able to feel the outline of her bra strap running around to her back.

He looked up into her eyes meekly, only to find her watching all of this unfold with the utmost fascination.  She didn’t seem prepared to bend down to meet his lips – Oh no.  His next move would normally have been to swoop in for a steamy kiss … but her lips were so far above him that he would barely be able to reach them with his outstretched hand, much less kiss her!  She was only on her knees for Christ’s sake, yet if Nick wanted to kiss her he would literally have to CLIMB up her body, try to paw his way up her curves, maybe starting by wrapping his hands around her breast which was looming just inches in front of his eyes …

Oh god.  This was too much.  He couldn’t help it; he had to pull back, retreating timidly to a safe distance where he could breathe again.  His eyes flitted up to hers briefly but then looked down to his own feet in shame.  She was just too enormous, too heart-stoppingly sexy.  His mind began to travel to dark places, contemplating what this might mean for his self-image and persona.  He just couldn’t m—

“Nicky…?” he heard Michelle’s sweet voice call out curiously, lifting the last syllable into a question.  “What was that all about??”  Her tone wasn’t upset – rather, it was probing, trying to ascertain just what he was feeling right now.

He was too ashamed to look up.  He felt her eyes on him, studying him.

Finally, she reacted … by giggling.

“You were trying to start something with me, weren’t you!?”  She giggled again.  Nick slowly raised his eyes – admiring her body along the way – to find her grinning ear to ear with a delighted smile.  Eyeing him coquettishly, she probed, “Is that what you’ve been thinking about, this whole time we’ve been talking??  Getting it on with me??”

An involuntarily half-grunt, half-groan escaped Nick’s lips, knowing she was absolutely correct.  But he tried – perhaps unsuccessfully – to hide this from his face.

She saw him wince, which only brought more giggles as she said semi-apologetically, “Oh, I’m sorry, I just … had no idea you were still so … EAGER – you know, after what happened during dinner …”

He was so ashamed.  He couldn’t look her in the eye anymore.  How pathetic was he, that she hadn’t even REALIZED that he was trying to make a move on her.  She was making him feel so feeble, so overmatched.  He suddenly felt the urge to crawl under the end table again and disappear …

She laughed as she saw him begin to squirm.  “It’s OK, sweetie!  Actually, I find it flattering …”

Nick looked up into her eyes with wonder.  Her eyes flitted downward for a brief moment – Oh god, was she eyeing his erection – his (now) very obvious erection??  And had she also been looking there all while he had his head down??

He could hardly breathe, waiting for her to speak.  He couldn’t stand the tension.

Finally, with a sexually-charged smile, she lifted her finger and beckoned him forward.  “Come here …” she purred.

His eyes went wide.  He didn’t budge.

“It’s alright; I won’t bite …” she added with an alluring smirk.

Slowly, he felt himself shuffling forward again, his breaths quickening like last time, except even more so, almost reaching the point of hyperventilation by the time he was within arms’ reach of her bosom.

 He almost tried to retreat, but Michelle’s hand had snaked around his back and had begun gently encouraging him forward.  He looked up to hear her say, “I wasn’t planning on anything more tonight … It’s awful late, you know.”  She bit her lip and looked off to the side with playfully coquettishness, adding, “Buuut … I suppose one little goodnight kiss couldn’t hurt …”

Nick’s whole body tensed up; the intensity of his lust was so great that he panicked and tried to stumble backwards.  Yet Michelle’s hand had meanwhile risen to the back of his neck; there, she squeezed down on his skin – not quite painfully, but forcefully, enough to overwhelm his protests and leave him quivering motionlessly under her grip.  It all happened so fast, he wasn’t sure if she had even noticed him trying to flee.

But that mattered little now – he only stared up, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, his muscles tense, his back involuntarily arched back, his arms splayed down and behind him.  He held his breath, waiting for her next move with fright, anticipation – and especially lust.  For there was something powerfully exciting about the way she was holding him right now, in a way he had never felt before.

Calmly and casually, with a self-satisfied smile, Michelle used her free hand to brush the loose strands of hair out of her eyes.  Finally, she lowered her plush, full lips to his much smaller mouth.  Prying his lips apart with her own, she forced her tongue into his mouth, while tightening her grip on the back of his neck almost to the point of pain.  His tongue flopped around like a fish out of water, but Michelle’s much larger, stronger tongue moved at its own slow pace, back and forth a few times, working his mouth.

After just a few short seconds she withdrew and released his neck at the same time.  He gasped for air, his eyes rolling into his head, his back slumping without the support of her hand.  She caught him before he fell, but allowed him to sink slowly to the floor.  He seemed to be in a world of his own, staring up at her with hollow, needful urgency.

Michelle, meanwhile, stared back down at him in the dim light of the room, watching his reaction with detached bemusement, perhaps even disdain or … pity

But her expression cleared, and she began backing away from him.  A soft, barely audible cry of despair escaped his lips.  She seemed content with a kiss – but he was not.  He needed her so badly now …

“Sweet dreams, Nicky …” she whispered with painful sweetness, turning her graceful form towards the hallway and walking down it towards her room.  When she was finally out of sight Nick exhaled loudly, more a gasp of desperation than a sigh of relief.

He could only think of her.  He could still taste the sweet cherry flavor of her lipstick, still feel her tongue inside his mouth, taking its time, moving at its own pace.  His neck still tingled from where she had grabbed him.  He rubbed that spot in amazement, remembering the strength of her hand as it had yanked his head back to meet her lips.  The thought her hand, so strong, so DOMINANT … Dear god, why was this turning him on so much?  The mere thought of it sent his member into wild spasms; he NEEDED release, he had to get these pants off, pull himself free of his underwear … He needed tissues … where … where …

Half-naked, his left hand groped frantically in the dark, knowing there should be a box of tissues on the coffee table; while his right hand descended to his crotch.  He found the box …  He yanked out a whole handful of them and brought them down – just in time, too.

He used up tissue after tissue over the next half hour, losing count.  Finally, exhausted, he collapsed onto the sofa and sank into a troubled sleep.

Breakfast (part 1) by little mikey

Nick awoke the next morning feeling slightly woozy again, the same kind of dizziness and general ucky feeling that he had felt yesterday morning.  Was it from the potion?  At least, this time it wasn’t as bad; maybe his body was getting used to whatever was happening to him.  But what exactly WAS happening??  He decided it was better to just not think about it.  Things would work themselves out, he told himself.

He rose sluggishly to his feet, only to realize two things: (1) he was stricken with a classic case of morning wood, and (2) though he still wore his loose boxers and shirt, his shorts were nowhere to be found.  Nor was his pile of used tissues strewn about from the night before – had he thrown those out himself??  He must have … right?

He looked down again.  Jesus, there was no hiding that erection, though.  Displayed plainly for all to see.  At least Michelle wasn’t here to see his predicament.  But he still felt very exposed with just that thin, loose fabric being the only thing covering things up.  Grumbling, and still woozy, he headed for the kitchen for a glass of water once things had calmed down enough.

Whoa.  There she was.  Sitting at the nearby dinner table, dressed in similarly casual fashion: a soft long sleeve cotton t-shirt that clung comfortably to her skin, patterned with alternating horizontal stripes of white and lavender which stretched out dramatically in some places, narrowed in others, almost like a topographical map of her perfect form, drawing one’s eye to the breathtaking contours.  Covering her lower half, though, was nothing but a cute pair of white cotton panties dotted with little purple hearts.  Nick already felt himself stirring in his boxers again.

“Heyyy … good morning, sleepyhead,” Michelle purred languorously, in a voice fit for a lazy Saturday morning.  She put her pencil down, having been writing something on a few papers laid out on the table before her.

“Uh … hi,” Nick mumbled, stepping behind the counter as he felt his erection returning.  “H … Have you seen my shorts?”  Jesus, he could barely see over the countertop to meet her gaze.

Michelle smiled down at him merrily, as if smiling down at a child.  “I put them in the wash for you, pumpkin.  Figured you’d want them cleaned ...”  She winked playfully, causing Nick to avert his eyes.

“Th-Thanks,” he replied simply, ignoring her allusion, turning his focus back to the kitchen instead.  “So … what’s for breakfast?”

“There’s cereal in the cupboard next to the fridge,” Michelle replied, returning to whatever she was doing on the table.

Nick looked up.  THAT cupboard??  He wouldn’t have been able to reach that high, even if his reach wasn’t obstructed by the counter – which in itself was a serious obstacle, with it being shoulder height to him now.  He felt like such a freaking midget.  Could he even climb up onto the counter without help?  He eyed it warily – maybe if he got a good jump and got enough of his chest onto the top to give good enough leverage … man, it was a stretch though.

He heard Michelle’s pencil slap the table.  “Oh, I’m such a ditz!  You’re too little.  I shouldn’t have put the cereal away.  Sorry, Nicky.”  He turned and watched her rise from her seat and saunter towards him, her hips sashaying delightfully, her movements so fluid, so effortlessly confident and graceful.  She glided up to him and reached over his head, opening the cupboard by pulling the handle that wasn’t even as high as her shoulder.

“Which would you like – Kashi Blueberry Clusters, or Raisin Bran?”  She smiled down at him, her hips filling the space in front of his eyes.

He was captivated by the shapeliest – and longest – legs he could imagine, towering before him completely uncovered, with only that little pair of panties between them.  And … was that a hint of cameltoe he saw, just a couple inches below his vision … ?

SNAP OUT OF IT, NICK.  SHE’S LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU.  “Um … Kashi.”

“Ooo … good choice.  That’s my favorite.”  She pulled out the appropriate box and brought it down to her side, above his head.  He reached for it, but she lifted it out of his reach.  “No, no, I got it.  You just go have a seat and make yourself comfortable.”  She turned around and stepped towards the cupboard holding the cups and bowls.

Nick blinked.  Had he even at any point asked for her help?  No … but there she was, bopping about the kitchen, preparing his meal.  It put him ill at ease, having her slip so automatically into this role.  And yet, somehow, it almost felt … right.

He shook his head to shake these weird thoughts out of his mind.  Without protesting, he found himself shuffling toward the table then turning to watch her graceful movements with pleasure.  She got out his bowl, cup, and spoon, then opened the fridge and pulled out the juice and milk.  As she turned towards him, he saw her eyes light up for a moment, almost as if surprised and pleased to find him waiting by the table like she had told him to.  Did he detect an extra sway in her hips now, as her stunning body approached?

She strolled right up to him, literally leaning OVER him to set the items she was carrying down on the table.  He was treated to a very up close and personal view of those cotton panties.  He gulped, prying his eyes away and looking upwards instead – but only to have his eyes settle on the undersides of her massive breasts, their heavy weight swaying slowly side to side as she set the items on the table, shifting her entire shirt with them as they wobbled.

Clearly she didn’t realize the effect her body was having on him.  But he was starting to get hard.  Real hard. And then he remembered he was wearing nothing but those revealing boxers.  ‘Just look away, Nick,’ he told himself.  ‘Just look away …’

She sure seemed to be taking her sweet time up there.  When she finally stepped back and looked down at him, he imagined he saw a special smirk crossing her lips.  It almost seemed like she could tell what was poking out against his boxers, seeing it out of the corner of her eye.  He really wanted to cover himself, but knew that would certainly draw her eye.

She spoke up, breaking the silence, “Oh … did you need a hand getting up, sweetie?”  She grinned widely.

“Huh?  What?  No, I—“

But he saw her torso lowering, her huge arms reaching down and clamping around his waist.  Before he could react, he found himself being lifted into the air and maneuvered onto the chair next to him.  It was all very disconcerting.  She retracted her hands and stepped around his chair like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened – like she hadn’t just lifted him like a child.

He was flabbergasted.  “Wh-What!?  Michelle, I didn’t ask you to …”

His voice trailed off as Michelle’s body lowered itself into the seat next to him, her breasts level with his face and only a foot or two away.  God, how they stretched the fabric of that shirt – a shirt that was clearly not meant to conform to such dimensions.

He felt her enormous hand fall onto the top of his head and muss his hair.  “Oh, that’s OK, Nicky.  You shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help in your condition.”

He wanted to tell her what she did was not OK … but her hand began running through his hair, tickling his scalp; and it felt wonderful.  He decided to let it go for now.

For some reason, he also allowed her to reach forward with her free hand and begin filling his bowl with cereal for him.  Surely this was something Nick could manage on his own!  And yet, he found himself distracted by the delightful touch of her fingers as they began working their way to his neck and shoulders.  All he could do was look up at her, his eyelids fluttering with pleasure, seeing the wonderful gentleness of her smile.  ‘Alright …’ he decided, ‘I … I guess I don’t mind.’

He shivered as her fingernails dragged lightly across his spine, causing his head to turn towards her in an almost involuntary reflex.  It was quite a pleasant way to start the morning, after all … He shivered again, his eyelids growing heavy.  He saw the pleasing expanse of white and lavender before him; he began to subtly shift in his chair, rotating his body.  His eyes were drawn to the soft swell of her bosom as she leaned slightly forward to pour his juice; meanwhile, her hand continued to caress his neck affectionately.  By now, he seemed only dimly aware of his surroundings, not even realizing he was starting to lean so far forward in his chair.  He felt an overwhelming urge to press himself into her, to nuzzle against her soft warmth …

“Milk, Nicky?” her soothing voice purred.

His half-closed eyes darted open, doing a double-take when he realized just how close his face was to the side of her breast.  He could hardly see anything else.

He finally snapped to his senses, jerking his head back.  “What?  No!  I was j-just … I mean, I wasn’t …”

His face turned beet red.  Looking up into her eyes, he was relieved to find only bemusement, no recognition of what he was really doing.  “Hmm?  I was just wondering how much milk you wanted.”  She shook the jug of milk in her hand, holding it in front of her chest.  “I have more than enough for you …” she added, her eyebrows raised questioningly.

“Um …”  Surely she didn’t realize the despicable thoughts that were flashing through his mind – thoughts he would be horrified if she knew.  “Th-That’s OK,” he replied dumbly, blushing.

Michelle giggled light-heartedly.  “What is this I hear??  No milk in your cereal??  That’s the silliest thing I’ve ever heard.”  She gave a playful ‘tsk’ and uncapped the milk anyway, pouring some into his bowl.

She brought the bowl right to the edge of the table and turned the spoon towards him so he could reach.  She patted the top of his head affectionately and then reached between his legs to scoot his chair forward to bring him up to the edge of the table.  Oh hell … he was hard as a rock.  Surely she couldn’t have missed this as she looked downwards.  Anxiety began to set it.

She retracted her hand, then regarded him with a smile that was coy, if not … mischievous.

“Do you like when I do things for you, Nicky?” she asked, batting her eyes coyly.  “I could start helping you out with a lot more things, if you’d like.  I could take such good care of my little man …”  She looked down with excitement in her eyes, eagerly awaiting his response.

Nick shifted uncomfortably in his seat, disturbed by her forwardness, as well as by his own failure to put a stop to things by now.  “I … I can still take care of myself …” he replied defensively, but not without uncertainness in his voice.  He lowered his gaze.

“Aww …”  Her tone clearly conveyed disappointment.  “I understand.  I know you’re still VERY capable.  I shouldn’t have asked.”  She paused.  “Still … if you ever change your mind …”  She leaned down, planting a tender kiss on his forehead – while, seemingly by accident, her breast smushed against his arm in the process, enough for him to feel it slightly flattening against his scrawny biceps.

“… just let me know,” Michelle concluded softly, lingering for a moment, letting her sweet scent waft into his nostrils, while also letting his arm feel the size and softness of her breast.  She started to notice him shuddering against her, his shivers almost imperceptibly rubbing against her nipple through her shirt and bra.  As soon as she heard a soft moan escape his lips, she finally pulled back, turning her attention back to her homework.  She could almost feel him staring at her, imagining that same helpless look of arousal in his eyes.  But she kept her eyes down on her papers, pretending to be oblivious.  She was becoming quite good at that by now.

After some time, she heard the light clank of spoon on bowl.  She couldn’t resist one quick peek: she glanced sideways at him, seeing his little child-sized tush slid forward on his chair, his torso stretching upward so that his mouth could just clear the bowl as he opened his lips extra-wide to accept the oversized spoon into his mouth.  ‘How adorable,’ she thought, holding back a derisive giggle as she poured herself a glass of milk and returned to her work.

It didn’t take many spoonfuls for his small stomach to get full.  She heard him drop the spoon into his bowl with a ‘clank.’

“All done?” she asked sweetly.

He nodded silently.  Michelle then laid her hand gently on his shoulder, making sure to turn her torso to face him, and asked, “Would you like me to clean up for you?  Or can you do it yourself?”

She saw the struggle in his expression as his eyes flitted down briefly to her chest.  As intended, he still replied defensively, “I … I can do it.”

Michelle pinched his shoulder softly.  “Great!” she remarked, removing her hand and rotating back to her work.  She thought about sliding the chair back for him to give him room, but decided it better to let him shimmy awkwardly sideways until plopping to the floor next to her.  He reached over the edge of the table to collect his bowl and cup, though obviously couldn’t manage to carry the heavy milk and juice at the same time, so he had to resort to making multiple trips back and forth, all while Michelle watched surreptitiously.

“Just set the cereal on the counter for now; I’ll put it away later,” she told him pointedly, watching him put the box down in frustration before heading back to the table.  Not knowing what else to do, Nick clambered up into his chair again and watched her work.

Maybe she was so engrossed in her calculations that she didn’t notice him sitting idly; or maybe she just enjoyed his company.  Either way, he wasn’t about to break the silence and ruin a perfectly wonderful opportunity to enjoy her body in such close proximity.

Of course, Michelle was fully aware of his presence, and of where his eyes were likely lingering.  After a minute or two, she decided it was time to make things a bit more interesting.  She leaned down to the side, supposedly to retrieve some fresh sheets of paper from her book bag at her feet, but retrieving something else as well …

She lifted a smallish pouch and set it before her on the table as she sat up straight.  A sheepish smile of guilty pleasure crossed her lips as she turned to him.  “I was a bit … naughty this morning …” she confessed.

Nick blinked in confusion.  “Wh … What do you mean?”

Michelle batted her eyes, blushing.  “I woke up early this morning, and, well … I got to thinking about yesterday, and how things are turning out … you know, between us …”  She glanced down at Nick, her golden hair draped across one eye, her face starkly beautiful and full of excitement.

Nick’s mind reeled at the thought of her preoccupied with these things.  His own thoughts drifted to those doses of potion, and feeling her growing against him … and that kiss they shared last night, her warm tongue inside his mouth … Oh dear lord, just the thought of it was making him feel weak.

He held his breath, listening with rapt attention as she bit her lower lip and added sheepishly, “Sooo … I went downstairs and, um, refilled our supply.  But … well …”

He watched as she pulled the drawstring of the pouch and opened it to reveal not just a few vials – a whole pile of them.  A dozen, if not more.

“… I got a bit carried away,” she finished, blushing.  Nick watched in bewilderment as she took one of the vials between her thumb and forefinger, twirling it distractedly in her hand, seemingly mesmerized by its power.  “I just kept making more …” she confessed embarrassedly.

Nick noticed her chest rising and falling at a quickening pace.  He saw the familiar twinkle of fiery lust in her eye … so enthralling to behold …

She seemed to come to her senses suddenly, shaking her head.  Turning to Nick with a self-disparaging frown, she said, “Sorry … I don’t know what’s gotten into me … You had better hang on to these for now.”  She pushed the bag towards him, her hand almost trembling.

Bewildered, Nick replied, “M-Me?  Why??”

“Just … keep them out of my sight, OK?  It’s … safer that way.”  She tightened the string and implored him to take the bag into his hands, which he did slowly.  As an afterthought, she bit her lip and added, “Though, if you want, once in a while maybe … you could …”  Her voice trailed off as she glanced hopefully at Nick, a renewed look of lust flooding her eyes.

She snapped out of it, rising quickly to her feet and putting her hands to her face in embarrassment.  “Oh, I’m such a mess!”  She realized her hand still clutched the single vial, so she swiftly put it down on the table.  Was it a coincidence that it ended up next to her glass of milk, still half-full?

“I’ll just … come back in a few minutes,” she explained embarrassedly, striding down the hall to her room, closing the door loudly enough for Nick to hear.

Nick hardly knew how to react.  It had all happened so fast.  Was she really THIS excited by the potion, and the thought of drinking it?  To the point of losing control of herself??

He had almost been thinking lately that she wasn’t the out-of-control one – HE was.  But … perhaps he had underestimated again just how much he was able to affect her.

He hefted the small bag in his hands, hearing the clinking of the glass vials within.  He kept playing this last scene over and over again in his mind – her talk of “how things are turning out … between us …”, her faraway gaze as she fingered the vial, her pointed stare into his eyes, communicating her lust to him …

He saw that lone vial, filled with dark red liquid, sitting next to her half-full cup of milk.

Wait a minute …

He turned his head to make sure she was still out of sight before looking at the vial and glass again.

She left these vials in my control, he thought with growing excitement.  That means … I could CHOOSE to use them … whenever I want … even if she doesn’t realize it …

He sprang into action, driven by lust, his hands fumbling to pop open the vial and pour its contents into the glass of milk.  It became tinted only slightly pink, hardly noticeable.  He sat back down, anxiously awaiting her return, anticipating what might be in store for him once she drinks up and finds herself growing … the full force of her arousal needing an outlet, probably turning to HIM with gratitude …

His heart was already pounding as, on impulse, he reached into the small bag and fished out a second vial.  He had already popped the lid off by the time he realized, ‘What are you doing, Nick??’

He was caught off-guard by his own lack of restraint.  After a moment of apprehension, though, he reasoned, ‘Well … what if one vial isn’t enough?  Maybe she only drinks part of the glass, or doesn’t even notice the changes anyway … No, I definitely need two.  Just to be sure she realizes.  That’s the only reason …’

His self-doubt eased by this thought, Nick quickly poured in the second vial and then hid the evidence, putting them in the bag with the full ones and hiding the bag underneath his chair.

And then he waited, his heart pounding incessantly.  One minute … two minutes …

Finally, she emerged, her bare hips sashaying side to side as she approached the table with a restrained smile.  “Sorry, Nicky, I apologize for my lack of restraint.  It won’t happen again.”  She slid into her seat next to him, resting her arm lightly on his shoulder.  “I’d like to just move on and finish up the homework, if that’s OK.  Wanna help me?”

“Um … sure …” Nick replied, a bit surprised, but much too distracted by the glass of milk on the table to really object to doing homework at this hour on Saturday morning.  It was all he could think about at the moment – waiting for her to drink, waiting to see her grow …

Getting right down to business, Michelle placed some blank sheets of paper and a pencil in front of Nick.  While arranging her own papers, she ended up moving the glass of milk toward the other side of the table to make room for her homework sheets.

Nick let out a barely audible grunt of dismay – and Michelle instantly knew why, but pretended she didn’t.  She noted the pinkish hue of the milk, and knew that he had taken the bait.  But, as much as she would like to just drink it up, she had a better plan in store.  He would just have to wait for now.

Michelle, with a pleasant smile, scooted her chair right up to his and moved the opened book between them.  “So … now for some homework.  There are just ten problems, but they’re SUPER easy.  I’m on number eight already.  You wanna get a head start on nine to save time?  I’m sure a smart guy like you will finish it in no time.”

He nodded slowly, and Michelle managed not to smirk at the anxiety she saw in his eyes as he glanced forlornly at the glass of milk now far away.  “Good luck!” she said simply, referring to the homework as she returning to scribbling all across her own pages.  It struck Nick as an awful lot of writing for just a ‘super-easy problem.’

“Um … a-aren’t you thirsty?” Nick couldn’t help but ask, realizing how stupid and obvious it sounded.

Michelle looked up from her work.  “Hmm?”  She glanced carefree at the glass of milk.  “Not particularly.  I guess I’m too focused on finishing this homework to worry about something like that, hehe,” she replied to his awkward question lightly, then returned to her calculations.

Saddened, he realized he had little choice but to put it out of his mind for now and get this homework out of the way.  With a frown, he turned his eyes to the book to read question nine.

He had trouble making anything out.  He squinted, rubbed his eyes, adjusted his posture – but it all still looked like gobbledygook.  Not just the equations, but even the words as well …  And the harder he squinted, the harder it was to focus on the letters; it was like he could see the letters, yet his brain just refused to process them as anything more than random shapes on the page.  He could make out nothing at all.

What … the … FUCK …??

He backed away, closing his eyes, rubbing his temples.  Surely this was just a … a … a temporary brain fart … maybe an after-effect of the wine from last night??  He didn’t feel hung over, but … surely it was just a fluke of some sort, especially for such a smart guy like him …

He felt Michelle’s warm hand fall on his shoulder again.  “Oh, is the book too high up for you to read?”

He opened his eyes, realizing this was a perfect chance to cover up his … temporary troubles.  “Yes,” he replied with a nod.

Michelle just smiled.  “OK, I’ll read it to ya, little fella.”  She glanced down.  “Question Nine … Oh, this is the easiest one yet.  ‘A projectile is launched at 50 m/s in open air at an angle of 45 degrees.  How far away does it land, and what is its velocity on impact?’  Simple, right?”

Nick blinked.  “Uh … yeah … of course.”  He leaned forward, put the pencil in his undersized hand, and pretended to start writing.  Just until she looked away.  Because he had no goddamned idea what he was supposed to do.  Half the words she said sounded just as much like mumbo-jumbo as they had when he tried to read it!  He could still understand normal speech fine, but as soon as she started spouting all those mysterious science-y sounding words …

He sat there dumbly, pencil idle.  He became increasingly aware of just how close – and enormous, and stunning – her body was after she had moved her chair closer.  All this thinking about physics made his brain hurt; he found it much more pleasing to watch her as she scribbled away diligently, her pencil never stopping, her mind clearly always one step ahead.  Honestly, though, he was more focused on her body wrapped in that lavender striped shirt, and those panties below … Soon, it was all he could think about.

She turned her head.  Shit – she saw him!  He looked up immediately.

“Oh, are you done already?”  She giggled modestly.  “I know what you’re thinking – I’m such a slow poke, right?  Glad you found something to occupy your attention in the meantime, then …”

He blushed, as she added, “Well, actually, to be honest, I already finished the problems, in my head anyway.  So I felt like going a bit above and beyond.  These problems were just so easy; I wanted more of a challenge.”  She blushed.  “I know, I know.  I’m such a nerd.”

Nick didn’t know how to respond; considering his own difficulties, he found it impressive enough that she could even solve the problems as they were.  But she even found them TOO easy … That was hard for Nick to grasp at this point.

She smiled shyly, then added, “OK, I guess I’ll show you.  Maybe you can tell me if I’m doing it right – since you’re, like, a super-genius after taking the potion so many times.”

Nick knew she really thought so from the sound of her voice.  But, over the last day or two, he was beginning to have serious doubts as to how smart he actually was.  He couldn’t let on, though.  He feared she would lose some of her admiration for him, and he would hate to have that happen.

She brought her papers in front of him and pointed to the top line.  Nick tried to pay attention as much as possible – though, of course, he was really just struggling to ignore the tantalizing proximity of her enormous body as she leaned oh-so-very-close to him.

“Basically, I just wanted to see if I could figure out how to solve it when viscosity is included.”

“Visco-what?”

Michelle giggled, causing her breasts to wobble in his peripheral vision.  “You know – air resistance.  Actually, it makes the equations surprisingly interesting to solve in two dimensions, even if you assume a simple Newtonian fluid.  I heard in the news how some 16-year-old Indian kid named Shouryya Ray just solved this same problem, which supposedly had baffled mathematicians for the last 350 years.  I figured I’d give it a shot.”

She giggled modestly.  “Actually … I was surprised how quickly I was able to figure it out myself.”

Huh??  Nick blinked up at her in shock and disbelief.  She couldn’t possibly be serious … right??

He craned his neck to listen up at her as she continued her fantastical tale.  “I haven’t actually seen his solution yet.  But it’s pretty obvious how he arrived at the answer.  I mean, there’s different ways to get it, but he probably took this way, which is easiest.  You just start by converting the two second order differential equations to a single first-order one with this simple scalar transformation …”

She pointed to a mind-boggling jumble of numbers and symbols which his brain couldn’t process; but he suspected it was all FAR beyond the scope of a high school math course.  As she continued on, Nick began to realize she just might be telling the truth about solving these ‘impossible’ equations herself.  And she had done it all in one morning, over breakfast.

“… and then you just evaluate the resulting implicit integral using a basic power series representation like this …”

More equations, more jumbled monstrosities, filling several pages, looking anything but ‘basic.’  Nick’s eyes widened with awe.  He couldn’t even do the simple freaking problem in the book … and here she was, explaining the same derivation that was enough to make some kid world famous.  He knew she was smart, but dear lord

“… and then it’s straightforward to apply a recursion formula to solve for the coefficients analytically, like this.”  More pages dark with lead.  “And that’s it!  Simple, right?”  She giggled.  “Actually, I don’t understand what all the hype was about.  I mean, it’s easy to show that this kind of ordinary differential equation will always have an analytic solution; it’s just a matter of figuring out the right trick to solve it.”

Nick was utterly enthralled.  She was so big, so strong, so beautiful – and now he finds out she’s incredibly, ridiculously smart too?  So, so much smarter than HIM??  It was almost too much to process; he could hardly wrap his head around the vast chasm of ability separating the two of them.  He stared up at her in awe.

He wanted to tell her how he felt … but all his little mind could think to say was, “Wow …”

Michelle looked down to see Nick staring up at her with a glazed-over, almost reverential look in his eyes.  His mouth was hanging open; he was taking short, shallow breaths.  And – most thrilling of all – Michelle saw that he was FULLY hard, his erection poking up at her straight and firm within the thin fabric of his boxers.

Michelle’s heart skipped a beat; tingles of excitement coursed through her body.  This was EXACTLY the reaction she had hoped for from him.  Of course, she had known all along how smart she had been getting lately – this wasn’t just some ploy; she really had solved this difficult problem on her own.  Even things she would have struggled with in the past now came naturally to her.  And until now, she had purposely kept her new brilliance hidden from him.  Today, though, she had decided it was finally time to show him how far she had come, to test his reaction.

And the test could not have been more successful.  Michelle was secretly brimming with excitement, knowing that his enthralled reaction meant the rest of her plans would fall into place SO much more smoothly.  Even after last night, she had still had her doubts.  But she now suspected that things would turn out even better than she could have hoped.  It was just a matter of time …

Fortunately, she was far better than Nick at hiding her true emotions.  Even still, she couldn’t avoid a bit of excitement showing in her eyes, or a bit of huskiness permeating her voice as she told him, “I’m sure YOU could have solved this problem … right, Nicky??”

She could see the misery unfolding in his eyes.  He wanted to say ‘yes’ … but instead he slowly, almost imperceptibly shook his head side to side, timidly telling her the truth.

Michelle’s heart leapt in her chest as she witnessed his outer shell of confidence crumbling before her eyes, exposing a small, vulnerable boy beneath.  She had been waiting for this moment.

It took all of her reserve to play innocent and take on a look of surprise.  “No??  Really??  Huh.  Well, I guess it IS kinda a tough problem.  Nothing like those little homework problems we were given …”  Then she pointedly looked forward at the completely blank page on the table in front of him.  She covered her mouth with her hand in feigned surprise.  “Wait … surely you know how to do THAT problem … right, Nicky??”

His body began to wriggle in distress, his face contorting in anguish.

Michelle leaned closer to him, her arm touching his.  “What’s happening, Nicky?  Tell me you can solve Problem Nine, such an easy problem …” she urged in a frightened-sounding voice.

Nick couldn’t hold it in any longer.  He knew now that this wasn’t just some temporary mental hangover; her demonstration had shown him the truth – that he was nothing but a simpleton, a cretin who couldn’t even begin to comprehend the things she could. 

His words came out in a torrent.  “No, I can’t!  I can’t figure ANYTHING out!  I don’t know anything!  I-I can’t even read now!! I … I …”

He broke down, sobbing violently, burying his head in his hands in shame.  “Michelle … what’s happening to me …”

“Oh my gosh … Nicky, I … I don’t know what to say!”  She sounded just as distraught as he was.

Suddenly, he felt himself being lifted up off the chair, his legs kicking in the air as he continued to bawl.

But then, he felt an amazing softness press into his front, conforming to his lower torso, enveloping him in warmth.  She had stood up, and was now hugging him tightly to her chest.  It was exactly what he needed right now, in his moment of fragility.  His arms found her neck and pulled himself tightly against her, not wanting to ever let go.  He sobbed miserably on her shoulder as she cooed and placated him, patting him tenderly with one hand as her other clung tightly around his lower back, holding him to her.

“It’s OK, baby … there, there … just let it all out ...”

He lost track of time; he didn’t know how long he had been crying on her shoulder, but eventually his breathing began to settle, and he got hold of his surroundings.  His face felt the wet spot of her cotton shirt where it had been soaked with his tears.  He loosened his tight grip around her neck; and he finally became cognizant of the two enormous masses of soft flesh surrounding his abdomen.  Ohhh … goddd …

Michelle sensed his grief subsiding.  She whispered soothingly in his ear, “Everything’s going to be fine, Nicky …”

Nick whimpered in sadness, even as his arousal grew.  “No, it’s not,” he replied pessimistically, burying his face again in her shoulder, his little hands clutching at the fabric of her shirt as he felt another bout of sobbing coming on.

In response, her hand began to move against his lower back, bouncing him lightly up and down while keeping him pressed tightly to her chest in an attempt to soothe him.  His sobbing subsided as his attention was pulled immediately to the weight of her soft breasts as they moved against him.  The feeling was powerfully soothing and arousing, all at once.

“Oh, sweetie … we’ll get through this, OK?” she replied in his ear, stating matter-of-factly, “We thought you had been getting smarter this whole time, but the potion was actually doing the opposite.  I should have been able to pick up on this, but no matter.  Everything will work out in the end, you’ll see.”  Her soothing voice seemed to be imbued with a far-seeing wisdom and confidence, almost making him start to believe her.

Yet … how could things possibly be okay?  He could not understand how this had happened without him realizing.  He whimpered meekly, “Wh-What about the quiz yesterday?  I was smart then …”

He felt her squeeze her arms around him a bit tighter, her sweet voice whispering sympathetically, “Oh, sweetie, you must have just gotten lucky and guessed them right, that’s all.”

Nick squirmed uncomfortably, pulling himself back from her chest just a bit so he could think.  How many questions had he answered right?  Could he really have guessed them all right?

He replied hesitantly, “B … But are you sure?  M-Maybe I got them wrong, and …”

His voice trailed off.  Michelle pulled his little torso off her chest to look down at him – she saw him thinking hard, his little mind struggling to piece things together.  She knew he was already on the right track, and given another minute or two he might even figure out the truth, even with his slow mind.  Of course he had missed every question the other day, and she had just pretended he had gotten them right.  She had just needed a way to make him think he was in charge, just for a while, so she could trick him into shrinking.  She hadn’t been lying earlier – she really wouldn’t have been able to use this new mind-weakening potion unless his mind had wished for it each time.  She looked into his eyes now and saw how weak and gullible he had already become, how easy to manipulate – but he wasn’t ready to find out the whole truth.  Not quite yet …

So she interrupted his slow thoughts before he could have the chance to figure anything out.  She playfully ruffled his hair and brought his face closer to her heaving chest – which she knew he loved – as she told him in a patronizing voice, “Oh, sweetie, you’re just not thinking straight.  Of COURSE you got the questions right – don’t you think I would have known if you had missed them?  I’m so smart now, remember?”

She smiled privately down at him as she watched his mind become muddled and conflicted, losing his ability to think as she pulled him even closer to her.  “I-I’m sorry … you’re right …” he mumbled, believing every word of it, now staring up into her eyes with lust as well as a sense of awe at her abilities.

“Aww, it’s alright, sweetie.  I know you have trouble thinking things through now.  Why don’t you just come here and let me hold you.  There, that’s it …”  She pulled him into her chest again, feeling no resistance from him, only a sense of sadness and humiliation as he resigned himself to the comfort of her warm, soft embrace.

His arousal at a time like this only humiliated him more.  He began to sob on her shoulder again, this time suddenly blurting out in a moment of vulnerability, “You must hate me now … I tried to be what you wanted, but I … I’m not …”

Michelle responded by squeezing him harder, saying in an earnestly sweet sounding voice, “That’s not true!  You may be more … limited now, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still like you, pumpkin …”

Nick whimpered, shaking his head.  “You’re just saying that.  I’m hopeless.  I … I have nothing …”

He felt her huge hands swiftly move to his hips and peel his body off of hers, detaching his arms from her neck in the process.  She set his feet on his chair so that he could stand on it and almost look her eye-to-eye, though he still had to tilt his head up to meet her gaze.

“But you’ve still got me, sweetie!  Doesn’t that count for something??” She clasped her hands behind her back and rotated her torso side to side cutely, batting her eyes hopefully down at him.  It was all he could do not to gawk at her melons as they were practically thrust in his face.

“Look, the potion may have been harming you, but it has definitely only helped me … and look at me now.  I could do SO much for you – it doesn’t even matter what has happened to you, because you’ve got me to help you.”

She paused, watching his eyes slowly widen as his misery was temporarily put on hold.  She added with a coquettish smile, “Surely you wouldn’t mind if I did SOME things for you … Help you with some things you might struggle with now …”  As he watched, Michelle’s hips began to gyrate slowly as she turned side to side, rolling her pelvis mesmerizingly, undulating in a smooth, rhythmic motion.  Did she even notice what she was doing?  Or did such gracefully sexual movements just come naturally to her now, without even trying, like everything else she did so amazingly well?

She either didn’t notice or didn’t mind him watching her movements hungrily.  But, at the very least, his softening expression brought a smile to her lips, as she realized her method of soothing him seemed to be working.

“C’mon, let me help you out,” she added with extra confidence, biting her lower lip hopefully.  “I’d like that.  And it would be so easy for me, too, considering what I’m capable of …”

Nick frowned in indecision.  He wanted to show how capable and independent he still was; and he was even more worried that if he admitted he needed help, she’d somehow think less of him, maybe even lose interest in him as a potential mate …

She seemed to sense his dilemma.  “Oh, sweetie, don’t worry – I’ll ONLY do things you ask me to.  This won’t change ANYTHING between us.”  She began to pet his arm tenderly.  “You may be too small to do everything you used to, and you may need help figuring things out now from time to time … but, deep down, you’re still the same Nick – my Nick.”  She smiled shyly and endearingly, leaning forward to plant a tender kiss on his forehead, blanketing Nick in the alluring aroma of her perfume.

He shuddered, his arousal peaking.  That phrase repeated itself over and again in his mind: ‘You’re MY Nick … You’re MINE …’  He had always considered Michelle to be HIS.  But something about the way she had said that, turned the phrase around … almost implying possession, even … ownership

Michelle pulled back and watched with hidden amazement as his eyes grew even wider with arousal.  And one quick glance down to his bulging boxers confirmed it.  She knew what she had said had set him off – and this excited her tremendously.  She knew what this could mean for the future …

Breakfast (part 2) by little mikey

Michelle decided it was time for the next phase in her plan …

“Well, Nicky,” she said with a sparkle in her eye, “while you’re considering my offer … we might as well finish up the homework, right?  Now that we’ve started it.”

Nick gave a reluctant frown, slowly but hesitantly starting to shake his head ‘no.’

Michelle just smiled and patted him lightly on the back, saying confidently, “Oh, I think this is the best idea.  It’ll help take your mind off of things.”  She said it almost matter-of-factly, as if she knew that she knew best …

Without waiting for him to reply, she took a seat and arranged some pages on the table.  Meanwhile, Nick looked down at her still with a troubled frown, never one to enjoy doing homework – particularly with his new awareness of how the potion had been making him dumber.  The last thing he wanted right now was to showcase this further.

But just before he could decline, Michelle glanced up at him, seeing him still standing atop his chair, and she said offhandedly, “Oh, take a seat there if you’d like.  Or, I dunno, maybe you could sit right here …”  She scooted back and spread her legs apart, patting the space in between.

Nick gulped, his eyes drawn to her wide, bare hips and meaty thighs.  “Th-There??” he stammered.

Michelle giggled.  “Yeah, there’s plenty of room for your little tush here …”  But she added with a shrug, “You don’t have to.  Just a thought.”  Her hand moved from the chair to her thigh, idly tracing her fingers along her bare skin, inviting him closer, as she looked up with a questioning look on her face.  “Well?  Should we work on the homework together?  Or would you like to go do something on your own somewhere else instead…”

He found himself mesmerized by the improbable curve of her life-giving hips, adorned with the cute triangle of her thin panties.  And those round, smooth thighs …

“Um … I guess we could do homework …”

Michelle’s eyes lit up cheerfully.  “Cool!  So, where would you like to sit?”  She rubbed her thigh meaningfully.

He paused.  How to tell her, without seeming too eager?  “Uhh … “  Come on, Nick.  Think!  “Well … it’d probably be easier to work together if …” His voice trailed off as he simply gestured towards her thighs.

“Oh, you wanna sit here!  Sure!” she chirped, sounding pleasantly surprised.  “Here, need some help?”  She extended her hands to guide him as he cautiously stepped across from his chair to hers, almost slipping.  But thankfully she was there to catch him.  “Whoops!  There we go … just slide your little buns down … good! …”

He felt so ridiculous, like a clumsy toddler clambering over an adult.  Yet, despite his reservations, he found himself all too eager to let her hands guide him down to his destination.  He plopped down between her legs which served as oversized armrests as he nestled between them.

“Comfy, Nick?” her silky voice called down to him.

It was wonderful.  But he tried to keep his voice level and courteous.  “Yes, thank you,” he replied, turning and tilting his head back to look up at her face hovering well above his own.  He saw her face, smiling cheerfully down at him.  But then he noticed – dear god … the massive swell of her chest was right there, pressing forth through the overstretched fabric of her shirt, ballooning outwards to say hello …

He jerked his head away, looking straight ahead in shock, trying to pretend her breasts weren’t looming right behind his head, almost begging to be used as a pillow … Now, seeing how he was boxed in on both sides by her thighs, massive cylinders as high as his belly button, and as he felt her enormous hand reaching under his arm and snaking loosely around his chest, he began to feel trapped, like he was in over his head.  He wondered what he had gotten himself into …

“Great!  Glad you’re comfy …” Michelle replied, seemingly completely oblivious to the effect her body was having on him.  As she got herself settled in, she mentioned suddenly, “Oh, Nicky, before we begin … where are those extra vials I gave you earlier?”

Nick started. “The-The vials?” he replied with consternation, his mind suddenly clouding with the thought of those wretched things.  “Why?” he asked with distrustful suspicion.

“Oh, sweetie, I didn’t mean it like that!” Michelle replied kindly, rubbing his hair affectionately.  She used her hand to turn his chin, tilting his head so he would look up into her earnest eyes.  “I would NEVER ask you to drink the potion again – not now that we know what it’s been doing to your mind.  I’ll admit, it has been … wonderful … growing so much … but”  She sighed distractedly, a wistful glint in her eye.  But her expression turned serious as she looked down at Nick, her hand gripping his chin more insistently now.  “Nick, I have to ask you to do something for me – for both of us.  You have to keep those vials out of my sight.  You can’t let me be … tempted by them …”  There was a fire in her eyes – intense, … disquieting …

Nick turned his head and averted his gaze, looking out across the table.  As luck would have it, his eyes settled on the glass of milk – noticeably pink, from the potion … Oh, no …

Michelle noticed, of course.  She turned his head back to face her.  “Do you understand, Nicky?”  He quailed under her glare.  “I want you to promise me you won’t let me use the potion on you.”

What to do?  Earlier, he had been trying to GET her to drink the milk … but now he feared what would happen if he told her what he had done.  He decided his only choice was to pretend he hadn’t done anything to her milk; she seemed done with it, anyway.  And then later when he got a chance he could get rid of it.  Besides … it wouldn’t even work, since he would have to drink the milk too.  And there was no way in hell he would let that happen.

So he felt confident enough to reply, in a quiet little voice, “Yes, Michelle.  I promise.”

Michelle gave a loud sigh of relief, relaxing her grip on his chin.  “Good.  OK.  Let’s move on, shall we?”

“Yes,” Nick agreed wholeheartedly, happily putting this out of his mind, quickly forgetting as they shifted focus to their homework.

Michelle gave him a pleasant smile and guided his head forward.  “So, where were we … Ah, question nine.”  As she began gathering his pencil and paper for him, she let out a long yawn, ending with her arms over her head stretching her torso lazily.  Down to the side, he saw her shirt lift up to expose her heavenly midriff, making the wide flare of her hips even more evident.  The comparison was shocking – her hips stretched more than twice as wide as his; and he felt just a brief demonstration of the power in her thighs as they clamped down on his little hips as part of her stretch.  She was so much woman, surrounding him with her size and beauty, engulfing him in the sweet scent of her perfume …

Michelle hummed pleasantly after her satisfying yawn, her left hand loosely draping across her thigh, her fingernails happening to brush against his own thigh in the process.  Meanwhile, she took his right hand in hers and guided it up to the table where his pencil lay in wait.

“Now, I think it’s important that you try to do as much of the problem on your own as possible.  I’ll help out when needed, but I’d like to see how capable you still are on your own.  So, try as hard as you can to impress me, OK sweetie?”

Nick didn’t know how to take this at first.  He peered over the table at the pencil and paper, and at the open textbook containing the horrid mess of letters and symbols he knew he couldn’t read.  It hurt his brain just to think about it.

Any yet … those last words she spoke – ‘Try as hard as you can to impress me, sweetie…’ – this lit a fire within him, compelling him to give it his best shot.  He doubted he’d be able to figure out much … but at least she would see him being a man, refusing to give up and succumb to helplessness.  He resolved to carry out her wish, to impress her as much as possible.

He craned his neck around to look her in the eyes and reply, “Don’t worry – I got this,” full of that proud assertiveness that perhaps he had been lacking of late.

Girls usually swooned over this kind of confidence – so he was expecting Michelle to respond by batting her eyes coyly at him, at the very least.  But, instead, she … giggled.

“Tehehe!  That’s the spirit!”  He felt her hand reach up and ruffle his hair playfully.  “Go get ‘em, tiger!” she said with another giggle, then added in a more officious tone, “Now, as soon as you get stuck, just let me know and I’ll help you along.”

Nick blinked in shock.  Her condescending tone … something she would never have used on him in the past.  He began to fear that, after their recent revelation about his intelligence, she now viewed him differently.  Less as a man, and more as … a child.

He felt he needed to SAY something, to stand up for himself …

But she had already moved on.  “Oh, you’ll need me to read you the question again, I’m sure …” she stated frankly, as if this were simply a matter of course now.  In order to reach the book, she leaned forward …

Nick’s eyes went wide, seeing her bosom rapidly approaching out of the corner of his eye.  Oh no … He jerked his head forward again, embarrassed at his thoughts of lust at a time like this.  But her body pressed into his all the same, her flat abs making contact with his back, her jutting bosom making contact with the back of his head …

Nick let out a short gasp and leaned his head awkwardly forward to avoid her.

“Ah, yes,” Michelle chirped, seemingly oblivious to his plight.  She read the question to herself then sat back – but only a smidge.  He could still feel the warmth of her body looming behind her.  “It’s just asking how far away a ball lands when you shoot it at an angle.  Can you see how to start out solving it, Nicky?”

His pulse was racing, wishing more and more with every passing second to be somewhere else right now.  He hadn’t managed to stand up for himself yet … maybe all he could do now was try his hardest with the problem like he had planned, and hope to regain her respect that way.

It was terribly difficult to focus, though, feeling the warmth of her enormous body, knowing it was hovering just behind him.  He tried to think about the physics problem … There was a ball; someone is throwing it … but … damn it, he didn’t even know where to begin!

“Just let me know when you need help, Nicky,” she chirped, only trying to help – but her words definitely weren’t helping right now.

He leaned forward, trying to distance himself from her, trying to focus on the problem.

“Take your time, Nicky,” she encouraged sweetly.  “It’s nice to see you trying so hard.”

‘God, would she just stop using that tone already?  I’m not a child!!’ he thought annoyedly, redoubling his efforts.  But nothing was happening in that little brain of his.

His anxiety grew over the next thirty seconds of silence.  The pencil lay idle in his grasp atop the blank page.

“Just tell me if you need help, sweetie,” Michelle repeated softly, reassuringly.

‘Goddamn it, fine,’ Nick thought to himself bitterly.  “OK,” he replied aloud.

“OK, what?”

‘Jesus … is she serious??’  “OK, I need your help,” he grumbled sourly.  “But just to get me started,” he made sure to add.

“Hehe, no problem,” Michelle replied graciously, patting him on the thigh – causing his cock to twitch.  She scooted forward, preparing to teach him, her body drawing closer in the process.

‘Oh, no …’ Nick lamented, shivering as he felt something big and warm brush against his hair.  He scooted forward himself and tried to focus on her words – with little success.

Michelle began in a rather condescending, didactic tone, “So, can you tell me what happens when you toss a ball in the air, Nicky?”

Nick wished this whole ordeal would just END.  “Um … I dunno …” he replied miserably.  “What do you mean?”

“Well, what I mean is – Oh, actually, can you look up at me while I’m explaining, please?  It’ll help you learn better.”  He felt her hand start to nudge his cheek from the side.

He could hardly bear it, but he complied, turning and lifting his sad gaze up to her eyes.  The body which he had been attempting to avoid now filled his view … God, she was huge … her beautiful face so far above him, looking down with a condescendingly friendly smile; her other impressive assets, hanging so tantalizingly close …

“Good, thank you!” she chirped, then continued in a very teacherly, very humiliating voice, “Now, when you throw a ball, it goes up, and then …”  She raised her eyebrows questioningly.  “Can you tell me what it does then, Nicky?”

“It … falls,” Nick replied, feeling like an idiot.  He tried hard to remind himself, though, that she was only trying to help – she didn’t mean this in any sort of humiliating way.  Still … it was excruciating.  He began squirming beneath her.

“Very good, Nicky!” she congratulated, patting him on the back.

‘Kill me now…’ Nick lamented silently.

“And,” she continued, “What MAKES the ball fall?  What do you call it?”

How could she ask him something like this!  Jesus, everyone knows that.  He started to say the answer: “G … G …”

Wait – what was that word again?

Michelle smiled, helping him out, “Gra … Grav …”

‘Oh, Jesus Christ,’ Nick thought, finally remembering.  “Gravity.”  He hung his head in shame.  He sure wasn’t making this easy on himself.  Maybe she was right to talk down to him like this.

Michelle’s face lit up in a totally exaggerated smile as she congratulated in a high-pitched voice, “That’s right!  Very good, sweetie!  Now, let me show you how to get started …”  She reached forward to gently guide his hand to the page.

She was taking this too far.  “Michelle, I can … I can …”

Oh god.  Her breasts advanced on him, mashing briefly into the side of his face as she leaned forward to help him write.  “uhhrrgh …”  He shuddered, turning forward yet again and leaning away from her as best he could.  But she kept advancing, and soon enough she was … everywhere

Oh no.  He felt her left arm snaking around his midsection, keeping him from pulling as far away as he wanted.  From her casual, almost lazy body language, he was sure she had just naturally done this as a cozy place to put her arm as she leaned forward.  She had no reason to suspect that he was focusing on anything but the homework she was about to explain.  ‘Should I say something?’ he debated.  ‘Should I tell her what she’s doing to me?’

‘No,’ he decided.  ‘No way … far too humiliating … just have to focus …’

But then she leaned forward, just enough that he could feel her body, her breasts, brushing up ever-so-slightly against him.  A nearly inaudible moan escaped his lips as an intense feeling washed over him … and as his cock stiffened even more …

“So,” Michelle began casually, “let’s make things easy and just say gravity equals 10.  No need to worry about units.  Can you write ‘g=10’ for me, Nicky?”

Both her arm and her torso shifted occasionally this way or that, the natural motions of an oblivious Michelle relaxed and at ease, physically comfortable with her little buddy.  But even the smallest motion from her sent waves of sensation coursing through Nick’s body.  He could hardly focus on her words at this point – and probably would have been unable to write anyways.

“No?” she inquired lightly.  “OK, I’ll help you out.  ‘Gee equals ten!’” she chirped, guiding the pencil in his hand, basically writing it for him.

She said something about gravity acting in the y-direction but not in the x, or something like that.  He tried to focus, he really did.  But with each passing moment, he felt more and more surrounded by her – her legs, her hips, her breasts – all of them pressing against him, demanding his utmost attention.  He was beginning to pant … thank god she hadn’t noticed … she was somehow completely oblivious to all this, just smiling and holding him casually as she explained the problem.  Fortunately, she couldn’t see his face, so he could at least keep his eyes glued on the table and make it look like he was listening intently.  Though, if he had happened to look down, he might have realized that his left hand was starting to drift over, reaching his crotch, beginning to rub himself, adding to his pleasure …

He felt her thighs clench briefly against his hips, and thought he heard what sounded like a brief giggle or laugh escaping her lips up above.

But it was so brief that he couldn’t be sure.  He felt her loosening her hold on his chest and retracting her body several inches, giving him space.  He wasn’t sure what, if anything, that had been about – he still hadn’t realized what his own hand was doing – so he only sat dumbly in silence until she concluded, “Anyways … that should be enough to get you started.”

Nick blinked, loosened from his trance.  He scarcely paid her odd cough any heed, focusing on recollecting himself instead and slowing his panting.  And that’s when he glanced down and realized where his hand had gone to.

‘Holy fuck …’  A surge of adrenaline coursed through him as he darted his hand away, resting on … on Michelle’s thigh, her wonderful, wonderful thigh.  Oh, it felt so impossibly soft and flawless, so smooth, so warm … He suddenly felt nervous, uneasy, like his hand didn’t belong there, like he should have asked for permission first before being allowed to touch this living part of her …

He had just started pulling his hand timidly away, when he heard, from up above, “Oh, sweetie, your hand is so cold!”  He felt her own left hand slide forth, easily enveloping his, her long fingers interlocking with his then curling around his hand and squeezing tightly, keeping him firmly pressed against her warm, soft flesh.  He shuddered, knowing her permission was granted.

Unknown to him, Michelle had hardly been paying attention to the stupid little physics problem – frankly, she could have explained it in her sleep.  No, the entire time she had been watching Nick intently, watching with secret thrill as she observed his pathetic squirming, watched his hand drifting towards his own erection … God, what a rush, to see that …

That’s why she had taken his hand in hers, pressed it against her thigh; ‘His hand won’t be going anywhere now …’ she thought with a devilish smirk.  ‘At least, not yet …’

“Are you cold, Nicky?” she asked, masking her true intentions.  She watched him nod, felt his little fingers squirming against her thigh.  He was more than happy to pretend this was why he moved his hand there – and he thought she was none the wiser.

“Aww … you poor thing,” Michelle replied.  “Need me to help warm you up??”  He felt her right hand begin to tug backwards on his shoulder, drawing him towards her …

His temporary relaxation instantly vanished as he jerked forward, resisting her hand.  “NO!!” he exclaimed urgently, though he quickly added, with embarrassment, “I mean … no thanks, I’m fine.”

“My, you’re acting funny!”  She giggled and squeezed his hand against her leg again.  “Just relax, sweetie … it’s OK, you can be comfortable with me.”

Oh, god, did he want to get ‘comfortable’ with her.  But … he just couldn’t.

“Anyways …” Michelle added, adopting that condescending tone again, “now that I’ve gotten you started, wanna try the homework again by yourself?  Think you’re up for it?  Or would you rather just let me lean forward and do it for you …?”

Wait – did she say ‘lean forward?’  Nick shuddered involuntarily.

Michelle’s face, unseen by Nick, lit up with pleasure, sensing his hesitation and knowing the conflict in his mind.

Five seconds passed with no reply from Nick.  She only wished she could see his face …

She scooted forward in her seat, leaving less room between her and the table.  “Here, let me take over,” she said, her tone generous and helpful – but her eyes full of mischief.

Galvanized into action, Nick picked up his pencil and snapped, “I can do it!”, scooting forward himself to keep away from her, to keep focused on the task at hand, to impress her with his gumption.

She didn’t respond like he had intended.  She giggled and replied, “Sure thing, Nicky.”  And then, more quietly, as if to herself, but still loud enough for him to hear, “Such a cutie!”

Nick cringed, reminded of her shifting perception of his abilities, knowing he couldn’t just give in … could he?

No … he had to keep fighting.  But it was just so hard, with her surrounding him like this …

As soon as he put pencil to paper, though, Michelle scooted forward again.  Nick groaned as he felt her rub up against his back … He scooted forward, too, but was almost out of real estate with the edge of the table just inches in front of him.  He knew she only scooted up to get a better view of his writing – but it was making things so hard for him.  It was so humiliating knowing she was affecting him like this without even trying.  He clenched the unwieldy pencil in his hand and tried to write something, anything.  But thinking and writing on his own … it was just so difficult, so laborious … God, her perfume smelled amazing …

“Whatcha tryin’ to write?” Michelle chirped lightly, leaning forward … forward …

Her chest jutted out so damned far; Nick whimpered and rolled his head forward, shying away with what precious little free space he had left between him and the table.  Surely she would notice his uncomfortable posture, hunched forward so miserably …

She brushed his right hand away to see what he had written.  She giggled when she saw the small, wandering pencil mark which was all his feeble hand and mind could manage.  “Aww … you need me to help you write, don’t you?”

She paused, long enough to let the conflict rage in his mind.  Then, she began sliding slowly forward, just until she could feel the sensation of his little body brushing against her front.  And she knew he couldn’t move away from her any farther now.

Don’t you, Nicky?” she repeated in a quiet, level tone, more of a demand than a question this time.

She could feel his body shuddering through her tight striped shirt.  A pause; then a whispered reply, almost a whimper: “yesss …”

She exhaled in pleasure, taking care to do so slowly enough to avoid tipping him off.  “Gooood …” she replied.  “Just let Michelle help you …”  She brought her right hand up to wrap around his own hand holding the pencil, while at the same time she allowed her back to lean forward slightly but noticeably, until she could just start to feel his shoulders beginning to support the heft of her two breasts, and feeling the back of his head and neck tightening the already-overstretched fabric covering her cleavage.

As he moaned, she could practically feel it vibrating through his body, vibrating against her.  She felt his puny little body squirming, trying to avoid her overwhelming size.  But, most thrilling of all, she felt his left arm on her thigh begin to tug, trying to break free of her hand and move towards his crotch …

Oh, she was loving this.  She only squeezed his hand tighter, keeping it firmly in place, denying him permission to give himself release.

Nick, of course, in his unreasoning lust hadn’t even intended to move his hand.  But he soon became aware of himself struggling and being unable to move it.  In a moment of horror, he realized what he was doing and stopped struggling immediately.  His eyes full of panic, Nick wondered if that had been merely a squeeze of tenderness and friendship … or had she somehow realized, and was actively keeping him from fondling himself – on purpose

He could hardly think, the pillowy warmth of her breasts filling his every thought, the imposing barriers of her thighs holding him in, containing him, surrounding him.

And yet … if this was a prison, it truly was a magnificent one.  For a moment, he questioned why on earth he was still fighting against it?  Wouldn’t it be easier and better to just … relax … lean back … sink into her flesh …

Michelle watched his body language with the utmost fascination, seeing him so tense and anxious, twitching now and then … and from the hard bulge in his boxers, he was no doubt ready to come at a moment’s notice.  But she hardly even had to try in order to restrain him, keep him teetering on the edge; she made sure to keep contact with him, her breasts hardly even squishing into him, just enough to keep them ever-present in his mind – keeping him exactly where she wanted him.

She decided a bit more of that condescending child-talk was in order – so fun to humiliate him with.  “So, Michelle is here to help you now, Nicky!  Just tell me what to write, sweetie.”  She squeezed his right hand in hers, guiding the pencil in his hand to the page.  Nick noted that both his hands were now controlled by hers – moving under her will, not his own.  Like a marionette.

After giving time for a pause, Michelle laughed.  “Oh, what was I thinking!  You probably still don’t know how to do the problem – it’s still way over your head, isn’t it?  Even after I tried to explain it to you?”

He responded with a miserable-sounding murmur.  Michelle rubbed her chest briefly and lightly against him.  “What was that, sweetie?”

He murmured a bit louder, finally making a noise that sounded something like ‘no’.

“Aww … poor baby …” she replied, rubbing her chest against him a bit more, lightly back and forth.  “You’d rather I just did it for you, wouldn’t you?  You tried so hard … your brain must be SO exhausted … Why don’t you just sit back and let Michelle take care of everything from here??  Hmm?  How does that sound?”

She felt him starting to shake, his little mind no doubt trying his hardest to resist her.  But she sensed he was beginning to lose the battle, as she felt his left arm again trying to move to his crotch.  He really couldn’t help himself …

Michelle began slowly, almost imperceptibly undulating her hips and torso, toying with him.  She knew he felt it, by the low grunts and moans that were starting to escape his lips. 

“Oh, you poor thing!  Physics is hard, isn’t it?” Michelle commiserated, pretending to misinterpret the cause of his moans.  She patted his left hand, squashing it against her thigh.  Without waiting for his permission, she began moving his hand, guiding the pencil, writing out the solution to the problem on his paper.  Nick whimpered, but Michelle just shushed him gently and added, “It’s OK, sweetie.  You just sit there and let Michelle take care of it for you.”

Nick almost wanted to cry, his mind dimly aware that she wasn’t even bothering to explain it to him anymore, like she assumed he wouldn’t understand anyway.  Maybe this were true, but … but …

He moaned, losing his will to protest under the slight but steady undulations of her body around him, slowly swaying against him, rocking him ever-so-slightly.  Michelle was obviously unaware she was even doing it – and yet, it felt so amazing, it was all he could think about …

He could barely keep his eyes open as she finished the problem in no time at all – obviously completely trivial for someone of her intelligence.

“See, that wasn’t so bad,” she told him in a sweet voice, showing him the few lines of derivation.  “Want to try to do Problem 10 now, Nicky?”

Nick cringed.  “No!” he whimpered anxiously, just wanting to end the humiliation and get out of this predicament.

Michelle smiled.   Exactly the answer she was looking for.

“Aww … OK, sweetie.  It’s OK to give up.  I’ll do it for you later.”  She pushed the textbook and papers away, and then gave him a temporary reprieve by scooting back just an inch in her chair.

Nick looked to the side, anticipating her sliding back from the table and letting him out now.  He needed to get away from her; he needed … release … He needed to run to the bathroom … He couldn’t wait any longer …

But she didn’t budge.  He tried to pull his hands free, but Michelle held them in place with no effort at all, like she didn’t even notice his efforts.

“How about we move on to something a little easier for you, Nicky?” she asked casually, pulling forth a clean sheet and placing it in front of them on the table.  “How about some writing practice?”

Oh no – didn’t she notice him urgently trying to free himself!  He was squirming and tugging so hard, but was he really just that weak?

“OK, let’s get started!” Michelle chirped, still apparently oblivious to his struggles.  She began slowly scooting forward …

Nick whimpered, abandoning his struggles, focusing instead on contorting himself away from her as much as he could.  ‘Not again …’ he thought.

“What word should I help you write first?” she asked cheerfully, leaning her torso …

He knew it was now or never.  He had to stop this.  “Michelle, w—“

“Oh, ‘Michelle’!  That’s a good word to learn!”  She guided his pencil to the paper.  “The first letter is ‘M’. Can you remember what an ‘M’ looks like, Nicky?”

Nick shook his head, redoubling his protest.  “N-N-No!  I—“

“Oh, you can’t??  Well, that’s OK.  Just follow my hand.  ‘Emmmm’ …”  She moved his hand to draw a nice big ‘M’ on the page.

It was hopeless for Nick.  He could hardly articulate single words at this point, much less find the nerve to tell her what her body was doing to him, how good she felt, pressed against him …

“Gooood, Nicky …” Michelle purred.  “Now spell my whole name: M-i-c-h-e-l-l-e … Very good, Nicky!”  She lifted the paper and held it in front of his eyes.  “This is what my name looks like, Nicky.  Remember …”

She guided his hand to the line below.  “Now let’s write it again … M-i-c-h-e-l-l-e … what does that spell, Nicky?”

“Michelle,” Nick replied automatically, surprising himself.

Michelle exhaled with pleasure.  “Again, Nicky …” she commanded, driving his hand to write it a third time.

“Michelle,” Nick said of his own accord, his tone dropping to a low monotone, like a mantra.

‘Oh god, he’s doing it himself …’ Michelle thought, shivering with pleasure.  “Keep going …” she encouraged, continuing to undulate her body slowly, subtly against him from behind.  She could feel his left hand continually tugging against her grip, trying to reach his rock-hard penis which she could see twitching between his legs.  Knowing he couldn’t see her face, Michelle felt free to stare openly, smiling as devilishly as she pleased, all unknown to him.

“Michelle … Michelle … Michelle …” he said, still saying it aloud.

Soon, she pulled her right hand away, watching with fascination as he was able to continue writing on his own – knowing she had managed to ingrain her name so firmly in his feeble mind now.  His hand was shaking, but still managed to write legibly ‘Michelle’ in large letters, over and again.

“VERY good, Nicky … I’m very, very pleased with you …” she told him, with arousal seeping into her voice as well.  She dropped her hand to his stomach, tracing light circles with her fingertips, watching his cock dance and twitch in response.

But she realized, almost too late, that his hand had since dropped the pencil and had also begun to lower, down towards his erection … He didn’t even realize what he was doing, did he?

Michelle caught his hand just before it reached its destination, lifting it back to the table and putting the pencil in his grasp.  She felt his hips bucking, heard him moan in frustration.  ‘Not yet, Nicky …’ she thought to herself with a devilish grin, silencing his protests by laying the weight of her breasts on his shoulders for a brief moment and then pulling away.  She could hear his panting growing louder and louder.

“Can you write any other words, Nicky?  How about ‘pretty’?  Can you write ‘Michelle is pretty’?”

Once she got his pencil moving, she was pleased to find he could still write her name.  The rest, she had to help him with, of course.  “What did we just write, Nicky?” Michelle implored eagerly.

“’Michelle is pretty’,” was his instinctive reply.

“Say it again, Nicky?”

“’Michelle is pretty’ …” he replied again, automatically.  His tone was so solemn and sincere, really buying into it and letting the words sink in.

“Good, Nicky … And what else can you say about me?  ‘Michelle is …’”  She rubbed his left hand up and down her thigh, comparing the sizes of their hands in the process.

“Big …” Nick exhaled.

“GOOD…!” Michelle replied, squeezing his hand firmly.  “I AM big, aren’t I …”  She guided his hand to a new line.  “Now write,” she commanded.

By now he was almost completely unaware of his words and actions, his simple mind so muddled with lust for her.  He could still hear her words and feel the warmth of her body around him, but the rest of his surroundings were completely tuned out and forgotten.

“I’ve been getting SO BIG lately, haven’t I?” she goaded, pressing against him briefly.

“So big …” he chanted aloud, nodding impulsively against the soft fabric of her shirt.  His hand clenched her warm thigh, feeling the amazing softness of her flesh, feeling how big she was.  “SO big …” he said again, and again.

Michelle purred, egging him on with her body.  “It’s so wonderful, isn’t it?  That potion …”

Potion.  Just that little hint from her, and Nick was jarred momentarily from his trance.  There was something he should be remembering … something he had done earlier …

“Well, this has been SUCH a productive exercise, right Nicky?  See, you can learn some things, after all …”  A wide grin spread across her face, as her eyes looked out across the table.  “Mmm … keep writing, sweetie …”

Nick shuddered as Michelle leaned forward.  He felt even more of her weight sinking in to his shoulder and neck.  Her left hand left his thigh, reaching out across the table, reaching for …

… the glass of milk, faintly reddish in hue, from the double dose of potion he had added.  Nick gasped, dropping the pencil as anxiety crept in.

He watched the glass pull closer, hovering over his eyes.  She began swishing the milk around in the glass idly, waiting in silence.  His mind began working overdrive, trying to come up with a way to break it to her, tell her what he had put in the milk.  But what excuse could he give?  He was so embarrassed; he just couldn’t find the will to speak up.

“Go ahead, sweetie.  I want you to practice writing the words you just learned.”  Her tone was so perfectly casual, carefree … She really had no idea …

He could feel her watching him.  She leaned forward, waiting to see him write.  He groaned with the unwanted distraction of her breasts against him, muddying his thoughts at such a critical juncture.  He felt her right hand take his again, guiding the pencil back into his hand, guiding it to the page.  He didn’t have the will to resist, as he let his hand fall back into the familiar motion of spelling her name: M-i-c-h-e-l-l-e.  M-i-…

“You’re doing so great, Nicky!  Would you like some milk?”

What!?  He watched the glass descend to his lips.  He recoiled in panic – only succeeding in mashing himself against her warm breasts behind him.  Unable to speak, he tried to wheel his head around to show her his emotions … but he could hardly turn his head … her breast was too close, too big and heavy, unavoidable …

His right hand was still locked in hers; his left was free, but all he could think to do was push off against her thigh, trying to push her away.  But he couldn’t even come close to budging it.

The glass reached his lips, and began to tilt.  He saw the milk sloshing around inside.  He pulled his head back as hard as he could, knowing this was only pulling him farther into her bosom.  But he had no choice.

He felt her giggling through her chest flesh.  “Oh, you’ll need to tilt your head back farther than that to drink, sweetie.  Here, let me help you…”

No!  She misunderstood!  He was trying to get away, not—

Her right hand lifted swiftly towards him, reaching his forehead and pushing back, plunging him into her cleavage.  He felt himself sinking into her, surrounded by warm flesh on all sides.  Her hand was so strong; he couldn’t resist her force.  But he immediately stopped trying, giving in to the waves of pleasure cascading down his body.

Michelle tilted the glass back, and Nick’s lips, already opened from his panting, accepted the warm liquid, allowing it to flow into his mouth and down his throat.  And just like that, the milk was in his belly.  A moan of anguish escaped his lips amidst his moans of pleasure.

“There you go, Nicky.  Just tell me when you’d like some more.”  She released the pressure on his forehead, sending his head lurching forward from the tension in her shirt pulled taut behind him.  “Now, where were we …”  He felt his hand begin to move again under her tutelage, repeating the last phrase he wrote: ‘Michelle is so big.’

He just sat there, letting her move his hand, feeling himself being pressed lightly from behind by her body as he leaned as far as he could against the table in front of him.  He felt so weak and powerless, as he saw the glass of milk being raised up higher and higher, towards her lips far above … He started to raise a feeble protest, but as she prepared to take an innocent sip she arched her back slightly, enveloping him for a brief few seconds in her warmth as he heard her take a gulp above, still guiding his hand, seeming completely oblivious to what was about to happen.

He knew he could still stop it with his mind, prevent it from triggering – but not like this, not with her huge body surrounding him, enveloping him like she was …

He needed to get away from her, before it was too late!  He whirled his head around to look up at her, opening his mouth to try to warn her of the danger he was in.  But just as he was about to utter the first frantic syllables of distress, she had already brought her large hand to bear on his chin, and was turning him away from her, back to the table!

“The page is down there, Nicky!” she exclaimed with an amused giggle.  “You’ll never learn unless you focus …”  Her huge hand easily spanned the underside of his chin and the sides of his head, holding him gently yet immovably.

She didn’t understand!!  But ... but … god, she was leaning forward again, pressing her heavy flesh against his back, instructing him further.  But he could no longer hear her now – he could think of nothing but her and her body, his mind yielding to his desire as the potion began to do its work …

It was unmistakable – she wasn’t moving her body, and yet now it all seemed to be slowly but surely advancing upon him – her thighs, hips, abdomen, breasts, all of the above … pressing inexorably forward, rising around him, engulfing him more and more … She took another casual sip of milk as she held him pressed against her, keeping the process going … He felt himself being pushed forward in his seat under the force of her expansion, filling the space left by his own shrinking form … She took another sip, still oblivious …

“God, my straps are killing me …” she said to herself, setting her glass down momentarily to reach above his head.  He felt one breast, then the other, being pulled and readjusted, jostling his little head about inadvertently.  “Huh … that’s weird …”

He started to whine, to protest, to warn her – he knew there was still more potion left in the glass, and she could still drink even more …

His shrinking hand squeezed urgently on her ever-expanding thigh, his fingers spreading apart slowly.  He tried to warn her, he really did …

“Hush, hush,” Michelle’s voice called down to him, soothingly, gently.  “You’re overthinking this, Nicky … Let me do the thinking and the writing for you; you just close your eyes and focus on how it feels …”  She took another sip.  “Try saying it aloud again, as I write.  ‘Michelle is so big … Michelle is so big …’”

His resistance faltered, suddenly finding himself doing exactly as she asked, without hardly even realizing it.  He closed his eyes, slowly joining in her mantra as he experienced its truth all around him.  “Michelle … so big … so big … “  By now, her expanding body had him pinned firmly against the edge of the table, her breasts expanding around his head, his neck, his shoulders.  And, all the while, the table was rising higher and higher as he shrunk – he could barely get his chin over the edge now, and his right arm felt more uncomfortable by the second as it stretched up onto the table, his hand still locked in her grasp.  He felt immobilized, surrounded, imprisoned by her warm flesh on all sides … and yet, he only wanted her to keep growing – it was like nothing he had ever experienced …

She was still guiding his hand on the page, still apparently oblivious.  “You’re writing so well, Nicky!  Just think – if we hadn’t realized what was happening to you, and decided to keep giving you the potion … Wow, I mean, things are so hard for you already, but just think how much harder things would become!  What if you couldn’t even, like, talk straight, or walk on your own, or stuff like that … and you’d be so much tinier too …”  Her voice was so carefree, so innocent, still like she didn’t realize the very same changes were happening right now!

She lifted his right hand from the page, uncurling his fingers, and then comparing her own hand against his – moving, squeezing, inspecting; as if imagining how his hand would feel if it were even smaller – all the while, giggling in amusement.

“Can you imagine it, Nicky …” she whispered.  “Geez, you’d have to rely on me for, like, EVERYTHING …”

She could feel his tiny body squirming more and more frantically against her with every word she spoke, his little hand trying so feebly to pry loose from her grip.  She knew, of course, what he had put in the milk, even before she had drunk it and started growing.  She had expected him to sneak a vial or two into her glass – that’s why she had come up with an excuse to leave the room earlier, to give him a chance to do just that.  She was a bit worried that she had taken things too far, seeing how frantic and nervous he was sitting between her legs …

… But she watched, wide-eyed, as his hand left her thigh, shaking and trembling as it found its way to his spasming, twitching member.  That was all the confirmation she needed – he actually LIKED being handled like this, and forced to undergo more shrinking … wow, this was good news for her …

Nick, meanwhile, could soon feel her growth grinding to a halt.  He couldn’t look up – her chest was too big to turn his head – but through her chest he could still hear her taking the occasional long, slow gulp of milk above him.  But … if she was still drinking, then why … why did it stop?

He moaned, knowing he shouldn’t want her to keep growing, knowing he shouldn’t be turned on by the thought of dwindling even more between her legs … But he couldn’t help it – it felt too good

He felt a rapidly growing, intensifying pleasure between his legs … his eyes flitted open, briefly registering the paper full of writing now, his right hand writing all on its own, as if possessed.  He shuddered in another bout of pleasure, looking down, realizing …

His own hand was now vigorously stroking his manhood – when had his arm left her thigh?  It must have happened only seconds ago; but, despite his horror and embarrassment, knowing Michelle was right here with him, he still couldn’t stop himself; he couldn’t stop … He was so very, very close …

“Want to finish the milk, Nicky?” he heard her deepened voice call down to him.

The milk – of course!  She had stopped growing because he hadn’t yet drunk his whole share!  She still had more to grow … oh god yes …

He saw the glass of milk lowering towards him.  He moaned, dropping the pencil and reaching for it, hurrying it to his lips, convulsing in pleasure as his left hand pumped furiously below the table.  The glass almost reached his lips – but then halted.

“You sure you want more, Nicky?  I wouldn’t want to give more than your little tummy can handle.”  She dangled the glass tantalizingly in front of his lips, watching his reaction.

“Yesss …” he hissed, trying to stretch for it, paw at it, unable to hide his eagerness.

She moved it out of his reach just before he could get to it.  He felt giggles reverberating through her body as she playfully flaunted it just out of his reach.  It was just a game to her – but to him, it felt like a matter of life and death.  He NEEDED the milk now, more than he had ever needed anything before.  He NEEDED to feel her grow, one more time …

He was so tiny now; it was so easy for her to keep the glass out of his reach.  He couldn’t take it anymore.  “p-pp-please …” he whimpered, his body shaking with anticipation.

Michelle was loving this.  “Hmm … OK, I suppose I’ll let you have some more milk.  It’s good for you, you know …”

He watched like a man possessed as the glass moved forward, reaching his lips, beginning to tilt … He tried to lean back, but her breasts were even bigger now, too big and heavy for his neck muscles to overcome.  He needed her help …

Michelle giggled, sending vibrations through her chest.  “Here, let me help you again … but you just keep on writing, OK.  You’re doing so well!  Just a few more tries …”  She kept talking, giving him pointers, focused on helping him write … but all he could think about was her hand as it came up and pressed him so firmly backwards, back into her breasts, so big now, so very, very big …

The glass tilted back; the milk came flowing to his lips; and he sucked and lapped at it greedily, his left hand pumping faster and faster … she was about to grow again, very soon, so soon, so—

He gasped and convulsed suddenly as he brought himself over the edge of orgasm, his hips bucking wildly as he splattered his seed all around – onto his chest and arms, onto her thighs, even onto the underside of the table.  He had managed to gulp down most of the remaining milk, though as his head jerked forward some white droplets dribbled down his chin and neck, forming wet spots on his shirt.  His body continued to convulse and shudder for several seconds after, during which he could feel her growing again …

He was in seventh heaven, unaware of his surroundings, focusing on the sweet bliss of feeling her grow … ohhh yessss …

He was jarred out of it several seconds later.  “What on earth … NICKY!!?”  Michelle suddenly and swiftly scooted the chair back from the table, revealing his hand still resting on his waning erection, and the wet spots staining his boxers and shirt.  “You … you CAME!!” she said, stating the obvious, pretending to be genuinely surprised – but then breaking into a short bout of giggling as she added, “Wow … I had no idea …”

He felt her slide back in her chair, opening up to the right.  Then he felt his entire body being moved, rotated, as her enormous hands repositioned his legs to drape over the side of the chair now, allowing her to both look him in the eye and get a clear view of his cum-soaked boxers and shirt.

Nick panicked, seeing the tip of his member poking out through the slit in his boxers.  He frantically covered up, readjusting himself, as he heard her giggle again.  Feeling horribly self-conscious, he looked up to her face, stunned by how high above him it was, even sitting … she looked so much BIGGER now after that double-dose of potion.  He saw her breasts looming in the corner of his eyes, rounder, fuller.  He shuddered, knowing his own tiny head had just been nestled there, fitting comfortably between those breasts – and now, with them even bigger … god, he just wanted to reach out and squeeze them …

He found himself growing hard – again.  ‘Oh no … please don’t let her notice …’ he thought, nervously readjusting his hands atop the sticky mess of his boxers.  He felt a sudden rush of embarrassment, suddenly feeling the need for privacy – but he could find none under her prying eyes.  She stared freely down at his crotch as she tried to keep a straight face – tried, but failed.

“I’m sorry, Nicky,” she said, covering her mouth with her hand to stifle another laugh – a laugh that was genuine, not faked.  She knew he would come eventually, of course – but it was still funny.

She kept playing the ‘innocent’ card, though.  “I know, I should be more mindful of you and your … affliction … I mean, I guess I figured last night at dinner was just a fluke, but … I didn’t realize just sitting here with you doing homework would, um …”

Nick grimaced, wishing there were some corner he could curl up and die in.  He couldn’t believe she was still sitting here, watching him – not giving him an ounce of privacy … she just didn’t seem to understand his humiliation …

Her huge fingers wrapped around his upper arm in a misguided attempt at comforting him.  “Look, Nicky,” she began kindly, “I’m sorry – really!  I forget sometimes what my body can do to a guy.  I’m just not used to it, you know?  It can be tough being like this, having everybody watching you …”  She motioned down to her torso, inadvertently tempting him to look again.  He felt his arousal stirring.  God, she didn’t even realize she was doing it to him yet again, did she?

“Oh, right …”  She reached over his head, grabbing a napkin on the table which had been left there from breakfast.  “Here …”  She seemed to blush, turning her head away.  Nick really, really didn’t want to clean himself up in front of her like this … but what choice did he have?  He did so as quickly as possible, praying she wasn’t sneaking a peek – especially praying she didn’t notice that his erection had already returned.

He finished up and then suggested meekly, “I … I’ll go put this in the trash …”  He started scooting off the chair.

“Wait a minute …” Michelle said slowly, holding her hand out to block his escape, immobilizing him.  Still seated with him on the chair, she cocked her head to the side, eyeing him funny.  Nick watched her look from him, then to her own body, her hand lingering on the bottom hem of her shirt, which had risen up past her navel now after her latest growth spurt.  She tugged on her panties, now tighter than ever.  Finally, Nick watched her hand run up her side, settling on her noticeably enlarged breast as she hefted it slowly, sizing it up.

“Nicky …” she began, her suspicious gaze falling upon him.  Nick squirmed like a child who had just been caught doing something naughty.

She knew she had grown, of course, but was just keeping up the act.  She blinked down at him, as if seeing him for the first time.  “Oh my gosh …” she whispered, her hand leaving her breast and moving to Nick’s arm, pinching his bicep, then his forearm, then his shoulders, probing, examining.  Her face held a look of special fascination as she observed aloud, “Nicky … you’re SMALLER … my god, you’re even smaller than before!!”  She placed her open palm atop his hair, seeing how easily she could wrap her fingers around his head.

She was totally invading his privacy but didn’t even seem to notice or care, too preoccupied with his new diminished size.  “Michelle …” he whined in sad protest, squirming in his seat.

She removed her hand, at least, but then looked him in the eye and asked with great interest, “Nicky … did YOU do this??”  She leaned in.  He writhed in discomfort.

“You wanted to make me prettier again … didn’t you?”

Nick looked down, avoiding eye contact.  But she wasn’t making things easy for him – watching him in silence, apparently willing to wait as long as it took to get a response from him.  And he had the feeling she wouldn’t have let him run away now if he wanted to.

A sad moan escaped his lips.  He felt it best to defend his actions by saying, “I … I put some in the milk, b-but only before knowing about the … the …”  He slowly pointed to his head, meaning to say how he was getting dumber.

Another silence, long and tense, thoughtful …

And then, the million dollar question: “…So why did you still drink the milk?”

Nick’s blood froze in his veins.  He had no answer for that.  Michelle could see him start to tremble with agitation.  “B-But … I-I …”  He looked up at her, and she knew his face was trying to hide the truth, but … his expression was so priceless that Michelle almost laughed despite herself.

Instead, she adopted a fraught expression, squeezed his shoulder sympathetically, and drowned out his response with a rapid flurry of words: “Oh, Nicky, you don’t have to say it – I think I know why …”  He wanted to speak, but she added too quickly, “But … but what are we going to do now?  I know I can’t be trusted with holding on to those vials – I’d be … SO tempted to use them, seeing how much you like it, and how much I like it …”—she shuddered—“… Oh, but we just can’t afford to put you through that, sweetie!!  I had hoped you could be trusted with them, but now … I’m not so sure …”

Nick’s face contorted with confusion and shame, as he protested meekly, “Y-Yes I can … please …”  He really wanted the responsibility of holding onto the bag of vials; it would really give him a sense of pride, and a sense of being in control – something that seemed hard to come by for him these days.

Michelle sighed, looking down at Nick with sympathy.  “Oh, sweetie …”  She lay her hand across his shoulders – and just the weight and feel of her arm touching him was enough to get him going again, especially with the rest of her body so close … and so freaking BIG now, noticeably bigger in every way … Even sitting there on the chair with him, her torso totally dwarfed his upper body, his eyes now no higher than the undersides of her massive breasts.  He suddenly felt a burning need to see how their bodies would compare standing up … but that would have to wait for the moment, as he remained in front of her on the chair, his arousal steadily building once again …

Michelle, apparently oblivious to his plight, continued frankly, “You know how you get, around me, honey – and what’s to stop this from happening again?  What if I don’t stop you?  You get so easily excited around me now, and I won’t always be able to realize when it happens …”

He began to protest, but honestly wasn’t quite sure if he believed it himself.  “M-Michelle, I … I can … handle it … I promise …”  His voice trailed off, though, as she happened to shift in her seat, and Nick couldn’t help but notice the heavy wobbling of her breasts through her shirt, as well as feel the sliding of her skin against his neck and shoulders as her arm moved slightly.  Goddamn it … this was practically NOTHING from her – she wasn’t even trying to be sexual AT ALL … and yet, all it took from her now was just the slightest, subtlest movements from her to draw his undivided attention.  As Nick moved his hand and looked down to check, he saw another full erection already pressing against the thin fabric of his boxers.  It was beginning to frighten him how strongly he reacted to her presence now … it was so embarrassing, so unlike him …

He looked back up to Michelle – but her expression had completely changed, replaced with a frown of surprise and dismay.  She looked down at his crotch, brushing his hand aside with her own to get a better look.  He tried to move his hand back to cover himself but she held it off like she didn’t even notice his efforts.

“Oh, sweetie …” she muttered tragically, shaking her head.  She quickly retracted her hand and withdrew a step as if she was afraid of setting him off any more than she already had.

A heavy silence fell between them.  Nick could see in her eyes, far above, that she had lost all confidence in not only his intelligence and abilities, but his self-control as well.  And even now, he couldn’t get rid of his erection – it was still throbbing away, unable to keep from reacting to her towering presence before him.

He looked up with shame in his eyes.  “I’m sorry, Nicky,” Michelle told him reluctantly.  “I just … don’t feel safe letting you keep those potions anymore.  I think it’s best if I hang on to them.”  At least, looking up at her pained expression, he knew she hadn’t wanted to hurt him like this.  And deep down, Nick also wondered: maybe she’s right

He closed his eyes for a brief moment, and felt a new swelling of pride from deep within himself.  “No!”  he blurted suddenly.  He wasn’t ready to lose this responsibility yet.  With a wavering but growing surge of confidence, he looked up into her eyes and countered, “You said YOU were the one who couldn’t resist the potion.  I … I …”  He hesitated, then said with determination, “I think I’ll be the one hanging on to them, actually.”

Nick almost did a double-take, as surprised by his sudden confidence as Michelle was.  ‘Where did that come from?’ he wondered.  It seemed like forever since he had spoken like that.  It had felt like his old self again, standing up for himself, wielding his power over Michelle.  These days perhaps he wasn’t quite as able to assert himself over her physically … but if he controlled the potion, he could control her desires.  And he was sure good things would follow.

He braced himself for her rebuttal, sure that she would try to talk him out of it.  A tiny little thought popped into his mind, a dirty thought, one that filled him with apprehension: Now that she knew how much influence her body had on him, she might realize she could use it against him, in devious ways …

But SURELY she would never intentionally take advantage of him like that …

But what if she did?  Oh god … why was this thought turning him on so much??  Did he actually WANT her to use her body against him …??

Her torso advanced towards him, and his heart fluttered in sudden panic.  ‘What is she about to do with me …’ Nick wondered, his cock already twitching in his underwear, his heart pounding.

But she had merely leaned forward on her way towards standing up, rising higher and higher, stepping out from the chair and moving a few feet away.  “Maybe you’re right …” she said softly, almost shamefully as she turned away from him.

Nick was mystified, blinking in surprise as he found Michelle unexpectedly in a vulnerable state – not dominant or manipulative like he had imagined.  She was just standing there …

He didn’t know how to react.  Maybe he should go to her, comfort her??

“Wh-What is it, Michelle?” Nick asked after several long moments, slowly climbing down off his chair – which was becoming something of a chore for him now.  He dropped to his feet, turned, and … and …

Dear god … her SIZE …

She was almost fully twice his height now, his head merely level with her rounded bottom, looking so breathtakingly plump in her skimpy white and purple panties.  She had seemed about this tall last night – but this time she didn’t need heels to make her legs as tall as his whole body.  And along with that view of her long, bare, shapely legs, her body was as impressive from behind as it was from in front.  He timidly stepped forward, remembering he was supposed to be trying to comfort her … but in reality, each step he took towards her filled him with an even greater sense of awe … and trepidation.

Michelle stood leaning against the edge of the doorway several feet from Nick, still looking away from him.  “There’s something I haven’t told you … something you should know …”  She hesitated.  “I … I can’t stop thinking about yesterday …”

Nick froze just a few steps from her, his heart pounding in his chest.  “Y-You mean … w-with me??”  He held his breath, shaking.

“No …” she replied sadly.  “With Colin.”

Nick’s jaw hit the floor.  “WHAT!??  The principal??”

Michelle’s head dropped, apparently ashamed of her actions.  “It was all so … new … so exciting … Oh, god … I got so carried away … and then when I saw the way he reacted when I said I’d shrink him, I just … couldn’t help myself …”  Nick watched her shudder.  “Oh, the things I said I’d do to him after that … such terrible things …”

Nick stared wide-eyed up at her towering form, trying to process what she was saying.  This was all coming out of left field and it left him at a total loss.  He had already all but forgotten about Michelle’s visits yesterday to the principal – but obviously she hadn’t.  She had mentioned getting carried away with the principal before; but how she described it now was sounding like a whole new level …

It was all so surreal to him … he almost began to wonder if she was just making this up, the way she was pulling this on him out of the blue like this … and yet she really did seem genuine.  He still didn’t know what to think … but he decided to believe her.

And he now felt hurt, even jealous to hear her say these things.  She was supposed to be HIS girl!  “Wh-Why are you saying this …” he uttered, using anger to cover up his sadness.

Michelle wheeled around.  “Oh, pumpkin!  Because each time you get tinier, I just … have these thoughts … I can’t help it …”  She swiftly bent at the waist, placing her hands on her knees, and told Nicky earnestly, “So, you see, I can’t be put in charge of those vials, because I just don’t know what would happen!”  She reached forward and ran a tender hand through his hair.  “But I know you’re nothing like Colin – you’re too strong and confident; you like to be in charge … you’re not weak and submissive … Oh, honey, I don’t want to subject you to ANY of that!”

Nick stood speechless before her, his mind reeling with a confused jumble of thoughts – thoughts about her, and him, and whether he was still the same man he used to be.

Michelle’s pained, empathic expression comforted him some.  She closed her eyes, seeming to consider her next words.  Then, opening her eyes again, she told Nick, “I … had a thought, about how to save us, save our relationship …”

The word ‘relationship’ grabbed Nick’s attention like a bolt of lightning.  He listened with rapt attention as she went on, “What if YOU still hung on to the potion and kept it safely hidden from me.  And then there’s something else – I may have thought of a way to help you with your … predicament, to keep you from losing control of yourself around me …”

Nick’s brow furrowed, his expression both confused and embarrassed.  Michelle explained quickly, “Just now, since that last, um, growth spurt you gave me, my mind just feels so … how should I say … powerful.  It’s like I can come up with new potions and formulas just like that”—she snapped her fingers.  Meanwhile, she noticed Nick’s eyes had dropped down, his hands held low, squeezed together, fidgeting nervously.  This talk of Michelle’s expanding intellect seemed to be making him self-conscious and uncomfortable about his own mind.  Or wait – was that … a small erection she detected, nearly concealed by his hands?

She exhaled softly, eyeing his boxers one more time.  “Anyways … as I was saying …”  She raised her eyes again and resumed, “Just now, I thought of a way to make a new potion that will prevent you from losing control of yourself so easily.”

Embarrassed, Nick whimpered, “L-Losing control??”  He sheepishly raised his eyes.

Michelle gave him a sympathetic look and pointed frankly at his crotch, confirming his intuition.  “You know what I mean, don’t you?”

She saw more nervous fidgeting from his hands.  “Aww, honey, don’t be sad.  Do you realize what this means?” she continued, undeterred.  “We could be free to be comfortable with each other, not have to worry about things like … like that anymore …”  She gestured at the front of his boxers, mostly dry now but showing a large stain.

Nick cowered in embarrassment, his hands more explicitly covering up his front.

“No, no, sweetie!” Michelle entreated, touching his forearm.  “You see, you wouldn’t HAVE to feel self-conscious around me anymore!  It would make things so much easier between us, less stressful … you’d like that, wouldn’t you??”

This was all hitting Nick so fast.  “I-I … um …”  His voice trailed off.  He couldn’t help but wonder just what this would entail – would it make him less interested in her?  Or just unable to get hard?  Or … something else …?  But he was far too ashamed to ask.

“Oh, pumpkin, it’s OK, we don’t have to decide now.  Give yourself time to think about it.  In fact …”  Michelle pulled sheepishly at the edges of her now-seriously-undersized shirt.  “I was thinking of heading out to get some new clothes anyway.  That could give you some time to stay here and think about it.  Unless you wanted to come with me.  But I figure …”

Nick shook his head slowly.

“I didn’t think so.”  Michelle rose to her full height, towering intimidatingly over Nick.  Of course, Nick reasoned, she didn’t mean to intimidate him; but at her size, she just couldn’t help it … right?

“Well, I’ll head out shortly then.”  She frowned, adding, “I really doubt I’ll be able to find anything near my size now.”  She lightly cupped her breast.  “This was already the biggest size they had …”  She sighed.  “Well, fortunately, I think I know an organization who will provide all the clothes I need …”

She turned to Nick.  “Speaking of which – I have a couple of meetings to go to today, with them and some other people, so depending on how things go I may be gone a few hours.”

“M-Meetings?  … Organization??”  He vaguely remembered her going to some sort of meeting earlier in the week – was this related?

She just smiled down at him – almost condescendingly, perhaps – and said, “Aww, I won’t worry you with details.  You just stay here, and stay safe, OK?”  She patted him softly on the top of the head.  He almost felt like he was being treated like a child – she just didn’t seem to respect him anymore as a man.

He was worried about this, but before he could defend himself she was already stepping away from him, going to her room to get ready.

When she was gone and his mind had cleared some, he kicked himself for not asserting himself more.  He also became a bit suspicious about these secret meetings she was going to.  He promised himself that he would confront her about it again before she left.

She had been gone a few minutes already when he decided he could go for some water – mostly to get the taste of milk out of his mouth.  He stepped into the kitchen, but quickly realized the cups were already out of his reach when he woke up this morning – and now he could barely see over the counter, for Christ’s sake.  It was an impossible task.

He lowered his gaze from his pie-in-the-sky goal of the cupboard and settled on the refrigerator instead, thinking there might be a bottle of water somewhere inside.  He stepped forward and wrapped his fingers around the handle.  He tugged.  He tugged again.  And again.

‘Jesus Christ … you’ve got to be kidding me …’ Nick muttered in frustration.

Just as he gave one final heave, Michelle strolled into the kitchen wearing an overly tight pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers along with the same comfy white and lavender striped shirt.  Without breaking stride, she smiled and tousled his hair as she passed by on her way to the counter to retrieve her purse.  “Need me to get anything for you before I leave?” she asked, a hint of condescension in her voice.

“I … uh …”  Nick let his hands fall from the handle as he stared up at her sheepishly.  He resigned himself to asking her, “I’d like some water.”

“Sure thing,” Michelle replied without skipping a beat, unsurprised that he needed help with this.  Nick took a step sideways as he watched her effortlessly open the fridge door with her right hand, then gracefully lean forward to retrieve a bottle of water for him.  “Anything else?  Something to eat?  You might get hungry before I’m back.”  She looked casually over her shoulder at him.

Nick looked up at her, wanting to ask about the meetings.  But he had a feeling she still wouldn’t tell him even if he asked … and frankly he was feeling pretty weak now and didn’t have much will to speak up.  He instead lowered his head and replied softly, “O-Okay …”, letting her take care of his lunch for him like she wanted to.  It would be so much easier for her to do it anyway.

Michelle smiled in satisfaction then thumbed through the shelves of the fridge before settling on some yogurt and an orange.  Nick watched in timid silence as she went to the counter, peeling the orange and separating the sections for him, arranging them on a plate.  “This should tide you over until I get back,” she chirped, gathering his food and heading towards the living room.  “Come along.  Let’s get you set up.”

Nick, feeling helpless and impotent, followed his lab partner to the living room couch.  She indicated for him to sit, and he complied.  Before he knew it, Michelle had arranged his food and drink before him on the coffee table and had turned the TV on for him.  Bent over at the waist, she smiled her winning smile and told him, “There you go, Nicky!  Just sit back and enjoy yourself, and if you have any problems with anything, don’t hesitate to give me a call.”  She was about to rise but stopped herself.  “Oh ... do you remember how to use your cell phone, Nicky?”

Nick blinked.  “Um …”  His mind seemed to be working at half speed, too slow to keep up with her.

“That’s OK, I’ll show you,” Michelle interjected, plucking his phone from the table where he had set it last night.  He waited in silence, perplexed, as she opened it up and started hitting buttons.  “This should make things easier for you …” she commented, lowering the phone to show him the display.  “I put my number on speed dial; just hold ‘1’ – that’s the button right here in the top left – until you hear it start to ring.  Got it?”

Nick paused, making sure this had time to sink in.  He nodded his head quietly.

“Good – but … maybe you should try it yourself first, just to be safe.”  She set the heavy-seeming phone in his tiny hands.  “Go ahead – dial Michelle’s phone, sweetie.”

It hurt him every time she talked to him like a child, but … but maybe he deserved it.  He looked down at the bright display and realized his memory was already a bit fuzzy -- but he still remembered which button to press, thank god.  He held it for a couple seconds, until they heard Michelle’s phone ring in her purse.

“Great!” Michelle replied simply, seeming satisfied in his ability to remember it now.  She plucked the phone out of his hands and set it down on the table then patted him on the knee.  “OK, that should do it.  I’ll be going now!”  She smiled warmly.

He remembered to ask about this secret meeting of hers – he still felt suspicious about it.  “Um … wh-where are you going, again …?” he asked timidly.

Michelle just scrunched her face cutely at him as if he were a child, reaching out above his head to tousle his hair playfully.  “Just stay inside until I get back.  Fortunately, no one really knows you’re here, and I plan to keep it that way.”  She flashed him a smile – an oddly sweet smile – and got up off the couch.  Then she grabbed her purse and headed for the garage.  “Bye, sweetie!” she called out over her shoulder.

Nick watched with pained longing as her wide hips sashayed through the door and out of sight.  He really didn’t want her to leave … without hardly thinking, he slid off the couch and trotted to the nearest window facing the street, seeing his car pulling out of the driveway with her in it.

He watched as she pulled into the street, avoiding the small throng of cars and vans and people taking photos.  The photographers – and seemingly some news reporters now too – were still waiting, probably there since the crack of dawn, hoping for a scoop.  But they all got into their respective cars and followed her down the street, thank god – he realized she was right; no one had seen him come back to the house last night so they had no reason not to leave to follow her wherever she was headed.

He still wondered what exactly she was doing out there, in the public eye -- but he didn't think too hard about it.  He was content for now to be left alone, finally feeling calm and at ease.

But … he still wasn’t quite calm, though – his mind couldn’t rest from thoughts of her, drifting back to her again and again.  He tried to distract himself with the TV but it didn’t really help.  He started playing back through the events of that morning – but instead of focusing on the shame and humiliation he had endured, he found himself thinking only of her, and how her body had felt wrapped around his, how goddamned huge it was, and wonderfully soft and warm ...

It was no surprise that he felt his cock quickly growing hard again, responding to his thoughts as if he hadn’t come in days.  He glanced around and noticed the box of tissues sitting just within reach on the end table.  Sighing, he closed his eyes and resigned himself to what he was about to do.

The Intruder by little mikey

It was about two hours later when Nick heard a loud knock on the front door.  He was still watching TV idly to pass the time, but now his attention was jarred by this unexpected noise.  Maybe it was Michelle?  He quickly slid off the couch and shuffled towards the front door, hoping he was right.

Another couplet of knocks, this time even louder and more demanding.  Nick stopped in his tracks a few feet from the door, a look of concern crossing his face.  Michelle would never pound on the door like this.  Nick cautiously crept up to the window near the door and peeked through the narrow slit between the blinds and the wall.

A man stood on the porch, tall and threatening, a look of determination in his eyes as they darted to and fro as if waiting for somewhere to point the camera he held in his hands.

Nick recoiled in fright.  Something about this man just screamed sleazebag.  Nick stepped back from the blinds and cringed as the front door shook with another insistent knock.  And then, a very real sense of terror began to set in as Nick heard the door handle rattle.  The man was trying to enter uninvited – and, somehow, Nick knew that he himself was the target, or at least one of the targets …

The door was locked – but the man wasn’t so easily deterred.  Nick recoiled in fright as the man stepped in his direction, leaving the porch and moving to the window.  The blinds were closed but left a small gap on either side, and as his shadow fell over the blinds Nick knew he was trying to peer inside.

Nick stood back from the window, frozen in terror.  If he found a way inside, what could Nick possibly do to stop him from snapping photos, from taking whatever he wanted, from taking – Oh god, what if he decided to abduct Nick??  His half-sized body with his atrophied muscles would be utterly helpless to stop him.

Nick held his breath.  Eventually, the shadow moved off – but in the opposite direction from the front door.  A few seconds later he heard the sound of prying fingers trying to open a window in the next room.  How many points of entry were there in the house?  Were they all locked?  Or would the man simply break the glass and enter??

Nick dropped to his knees, shuddering.  What could he do?  He was paralyzed with fear; he was powerless.  If only … if only Michelle were here to protect him …

Wait – that’s it!  Nick could call her!  It was his only choice.  Fueled by adrenaline, he picked himself up and scrambled like a madman into the living room, snatching the phone from the table.  “Just hold ‘1’ until it rings,” Nick said aloud, repeating Michelle’s words from earlier, which were thankfully still engrained in his mind.  Thank god she had made him practice it, or else he might have already forgotten.  He held the button for two seconds then heard it ring.  ‘Pick up, pick up, pick up…’ he chanted in his head.

But, just then, he heard a dull thump and a shuffling noise from just outside the living room window.  He saw movement … Oh, Christ.  The blinds were open.

Nick shrieked in horror, dropping to the ground like a rock and crawling frantically under the coffee table.  The crunching stopped, but from the shifting light in the room Nick knew the man was standing there, just a few feet away, peering into the house.  Nick crawled just a bit farther away, making sure his little body was fully concealed under the table.

The ringing stopped.  He heard Michelle’s voice answer playfully, “Hi, sweetie!  Miss me??”

Nick could almost cry, her voice sounded so sweet.  “Michelle,” he whispered frantically.  “There’s someone here … Help me …”

A short pause, then: “What!?  Who is there?  Nicky, are you alright?”

Nick heard the window groan.  The man was trying to open it.  “I’m scared, Michelle …” Nick whispered as softly as he could.

“I’m on my way,” Michelle replied swiftly and confidently.  “Get to the basement if you can, Nicky.  It’s the safest place.  I’ll be there soon.”

She hung up, leaving Nick trembling in silence under the table.  “Yes, Michelle,” he whispered under his breath, even though she could no longer hear him.  He didn’t question her guidance even for one second – he listened to her instinctively, knowing that she knew what was best.  As soon as Nick saw the shadow pass by the window, he scrambled out from beneath the table.  He didn’t even stop to look back at the window to see if the man was still there.

Nick made a mad dash through the kitchen and down the stairs, almost tripping over his clumsy feet in the process.  He found the chair in the corner of the basement and hid behind it, scrunching his knees to his chest and concealing himself as much as possible from view, just in case the man made it inside and came to the basement.

Ten excruciating minutes passed by, with Nick huddled silently in his cold, dank corner of the basement.  Finally, he heard a door open.  Footsteps entered the house.  Nick sat on pins and needles, waiting, listening.

The footsteps began descending the stairs.  Nick pinched his eyes shut and prayed.

“Nicky, it’s me.  Are you down here?”  Her voice had never sounded so beautiful.

An elated Nick leapt out from his hiding spot and bounded across the room to where Michelle, his protector, was descending the last step.  Without hesitation, he slammed into her towering legs and wrapped his arms around them as tightly as he could.  Her bare thighs were long and smooth, but also athletically toned – immovable pillars of strength for him to hold on to. 

He felt her huge hand cup the back of his head, pressing him into her comfortingly.  “Are you OK, sweetie?  Tell me what happened.”  She easily peeled his arms off of her legs and held him away from her body.  She had already changed into a new outfit, a comfy light blue tank top along with short black hip-hugger shorts at eye level to him.  Complete with sneakers below, her attire was simple and casual, yet managing to effortlessly and naturally showcase her impossibly long, shapely legs and the contour of her curves above – so very, very far above, it seemed to him.  He suspected a higher vantage point would have shown him an impressive display of cleavage, though he couldn’t tell for sure.

But no time for that now.  His pent-up anxiety suddenly surfaced as he blurted out, “Th-There was a man here.  Outside.  He kept looking in … he wouldn’t go away…”  Nick was still fraught with anxiety, his body trembling nervously as his eyes occasionally darted around as if expecting the man to pop out at any moment.

Michelle regarded him with mild concern, at least.  “Hmm … he probably had a camera with him, didn’t he?”

Nick blinked and nodded.

Michelle let out a sigh, half-relieved and half-condescending.  “Oh, sweetie, it’s OK.  It was just some freelance photographer, nothing to be afraid of.”  She sighed again and patted him on the head patronizingly.  “You really had me worried there, Nicky, after that phone call of yours.  I mean, it’s not like he would try to break in or anything.”  She shook her head and chuckled, continuing to tousle his hair playfully.

“B-But he DID try to break in!!” Nick exclaimed anxiously, pushing her hand away.  “Y-You don’t understand … it was … scary …”

But Michelle laughed lightheartedly, smiling down at him like he was some overexcited child worked up over nothing.  “Aww, poor thing … there’s no need to be afraid.”

Her lackadaisical attitude was only adding to Nick’s agitation.  Maybe it wouldn’t be scary for someone as big as her – but she just couldn’t seem to understand what it had been like for him!  He was almost in tears again, just thinking about it …

She saw this and cooed again in amusement.  “Aww … but he wasn’t able to get in, now was he?  I’m sure all the doors and windows were locked, sweetie.”

He was even closer to tears now.  “That’s … that’s not the point!  I was here all alone, and … and …”

“… and vulnerable?” Michelle probed, watching his reaction with curiosity.

Nick blinked up at her and hesitated, but finally nodded in assent.

“You were afraid you were too small to protect yourself on your own.”

Nick’s head dropped sadly.  He nodded again.  He sniffled, then said softly, “I wished you were here.”

Unseen by Nick, Michelle’s eyes lit up, hearing exactly what she was hoping to hear.

“To protect you?” she probed even farther, breaking into a pleased smile as he nodded a moment later, his head still drooped despondently.  Slowly, she draped her hand behind him and guided his body to her left thigh, allowing him to press against her for comfort and solace.  But she did nothing to soothe him beyond that, simply looking down at her frail little lab partner with delighted amusement.  She was really enjoying this.

Soon, though, she broke the silence by telling him, “I know things can be difficult for you at your new size, Nicky.  But I can’t always be here to protect you.”

She felt him start to squirm in agitation against her leg.  Smirking privately, she added, “Don’t worry, sweetie.  Next time someone comes snooping around, just find a safe place to hide and you’ll have nothing to worry about.”

She felt his little muscles tense up against her leg.  “N-Next time??” he stammered, his voice muffled against her upper thigh.

Michelle explained, “Well, sure Nicky, there’s bound to be more creepers like him coming around.  You never know.”  She let him wriggle in dismay a bit longer, then she patted him on the head softly and told him, “I’ll tell you what we’ll do.”

“Wh-What?” his muffled voice replied.

“We’ll keep you here, out of sight.  You’ll never have to leave the house.  No one knows for sure that you’re even here.  The longer you’re out of sight, the more people will assume you’re gone.  In fact, I’ll start telling people that you’ve gone away somewhere, maybe gone to another city for medical treatment, something like that.  That way, you’ll be able to keep completely out of the public eye and avoid attracting any more attention than necessary.”

She felt Nick tense up and take a small step back from her leg.  As he stared up at her, she fought back a laugh as she watched him blink again and again, a dumbfounded look on his face as his little mind tried to process this.

Eventually, he spoke up.  “… NEVER leave the house??  But … but what about ... eating … and shopping … and … and …?”  He almost said ‘friends’, but quickly realized he had none.

As his voice sputtered out, Michelle pulled him against her, feeling his tense, distressed muscles gradually loosen as his hands slowly embraced her thigh again.  “I’ll take care of all of that, sweetie,” she soothed.  “You’ll have everything you need.”

He struggled feebly but didn’t really want to leave the comforting warmth of her thigh.  His eyes opened, looking around at the cold, bare concrete walls of the basement.  This house was beginning to feel less like a refuge from the troubles of the world, and more like a prison …

He burrowed his nose into her warm, soft flesh.  Her presence was helping a great deal to comfort him, but it wasn’t enough.  He couldn’t get used to the notion of remaining here, indoors – permanently. 

His agitated voice raised one more complaint as he squirmed unpleasantly against her.  “What about school?”

“School’s no place for you anymore, Nicky,” Michelle replied in a level, condescending voice, patting him on the top of the head.  “You can just stay here during the day while I’m gone.”

She watched Nick come to life with renewed fear.  “Y-You’ll leave me here all day, alone … without you …?”

“I’m sure it’ll be fine, sweetie.  If anyone comes by again, just hide down here like you did today.”

She felt him pulling back from her leg again, his face contorted in even greater distress as he looked behind him and remembered the terror he went through crouched for so long behind that old chair in the corner.

She cupped her hand and turned him back to her thigh, overpowering his struggles gently but effectively. 

Calmer, but still agitated, Nick pleaded, “Can’t I go with you to school??”, his little fingers gripping the fabric of her shorts.

Michelle looked up and rolled her eyes light-heartedly.  “Oh, Nicky, you’re making too big a deal out of this.  Just try to calm down, OK?”

She knew her lackadaisical attitude would only agitate him more.  He began to tug urgently on the hem of her shorts now, imploring, “Please don’t leave me here alone all day long!  I … I need you … Can’t we talk about this?”

“We have been talking about it, sweetie,” she replied curtly, squeezing him against her once more and seeing his protests sputter out again.  She was really starting to enjoy this.

His breathing became quicker and quicker, his hands starting to shake as he tried to come to terms with the notion of being trapped in this house indefinitely.  “Michelle … stop …” he pleaded, and she allowed him to pull back from her leg again.  “I … I need … time … to think …” he pleaded.

“Well, you can take time to think through it some more if you’d like; but I’ve already thought through all the different possibilities, and this is the best choice.”

She waited patiently for a bit, watching his anxiety continue to boil over, with little grunts escaping his lips now and then.  Michelle gave an intentionally exaggerated sigh and asked rhetorically, “You’re really not going to be able to calm down about this, are you?  Well …”  She put a finger to her chin pensively.  “OK, I know what’ll fix this.”

All of a sudden, her hands reached down under his armpits and Nick found himself being whisked off his feet to be set in one fluid motion on the lab table in front of where she stood.  In his fragile emotional state, this only added to Nick’s agitation.  He began to whine in confusion and frustration, even swing his arms trying to break her grip – that is, until he saw Michelle lean down towards him and bring her finger to the middle of the low neckline of her shirt and pull down on the fabric.

Nick’s eyes bulged as he saw the creamy flesh of her breasts mashed together forming a deep line of cleavage.  His whining turned to a whimper then stopped completely as he stared transfixed.

“There we go …” Michelle said, her voice smooth and calming.  “See, isn’t this better?”

Nick could see the slight smirk on her lips – he knew she was intentionally manipulating him!  But he just couldn’t find the strength to resist, like he knew he should.  Michelle just stayed there, waiting and watching him patiently, seeing his control slipping as he stared more and more hungrily at her breasts.

When he was sufficiently calm, she told him in a clear, serious voice, “Now, Nicky, my decision is final.  I don’t want you leaving the house again, understood?”

She reached out to tilt his chin upwards with her finger, making him look her in the eyes.  But as their eyes locked, he could manage no more protest than a soft whimper.  Satisfied, Michelle let down his chin and let him continue to stare at her cleavage.  It wasn’t long before, out of the corner of her eye, she saw his right hand slowly move to his boxers and slip down under them, gently stroking himself in front of her.  She could tell he didn’t even realize what he was doing.  Good … good …

She let him continue like that for a little while, his breaths slowly quickening as he remained in a half-minded stupor.  But soon she chuckled aloud on purpose, in low, sensual tones, causing him to look up from her breasts in sudden confusion, not understanding what her laughter was about.

With his eyes trained on hers, Michelle raised her eyebrows pointedly and gestured downwards with her eyes, grinning devilishly the whole time.  She watched his brow furrow perplexedly, then his eyes followed hers down …

Suddenly, his whole body jolted in shock as he realized what his hand was doing.  Panicking, he looked up to meet her smile with terror and fright.  His hand immediately darted away from his crotch, causing Michelle to giggle involuntarily.

He thought she would be mad at him, or at least upset.  But instead, confusingly, he saw only delight in her eyes, and … encouragement …

And then, he felt her take his hand in hers and guide it back to where it was – back towards his throbbing erection …

Nick gasped, shuddering with lust as he stared up at her in wide-eyed disbelief.  But there was no joking in her eyes, no teasing.  She was serious – she WANTED him to keep going.  Oh god … what did this mean??  He didn’t care … he felt a surge of excitement wash over him as he accepted her offer and began to stroke – voluntarily, this time.  And, with an impish grin, Michelle deliberately pulled her shirt down a little bit farther with her finger, granting even more for his eyes to feast on.  His hand pumped faster, more insistently, as if possessed …

But, all of a sudden, the neckline of her shirt popped back in place as her finger retracted.  Her torso swiftly drew away from where Nick sat.  She pretended not to hear his loud, helpless groans as she turned her chest away from him, walking calmly to the other end of the lab table.  “I’m going to get started on that new potion we talked about,” she told him off-handedly, as if nothing had just happened between them.

She began shuffling through some papers, only looking back some seconds later to see the delicious confusion and dismay on his face.  With a mischievous sidelong glance, she told him, “If you’d like, you can sit here and watch – but only if you can control yourself, OK?  No coming.”  She raised her eyebrows meaningfully.

Nick couldn’t believe his ears.  He groaned again, embarrassed by her directness but also dismayed that she wasn’t allowing him to come right then and there.  It would have been so easy; he had been so so close just a moment ago … Why had she moved away?  Why was she telling him this??

She saw with satisfaction that the pace of his hand had gradually slowed, as he reluctantly obeyed her wish.  But, of course, as she began to work at the table next to him, his hand rather quickly picked up the pace again, almost without him realizing it.  He became lost in the moment, admiring her cartoonish curves standing so close by – and he had to admit it was exciting that she was so aware of his stroking – and allowing it, too.

Very soon, she had to put her pencil down and walk briskly over to where he sat, leaning down over him again, tantalizing him with her cleavage – but this time her hand reached out and grabbed the forearm of the hand he was stroking with.  And she just held him there, completely immobilizing his movement, seeing his body convulse in confused reaction.

“Slowwwly …” she whispered gently, beginning to pull his arm up and down at a slow adagio pace, much much slower than he had been going.  Nick stared up at her, wide-eyed and shocked at her directness.  It drove him even wilder with excitement to have her do this to him, controlling him like this … He tried so hard to speed up his hand, jerking almost spasmodically against her grip – but it was no use.  There was no speeding up, only moving at the pace she dictated.

She slowed him down even more, to a torturous lento, and waited patiently for his struggles to subside as his muscles gradually fell into her rhythm.  All the while, her eyes remained fixed on his, studying his reaction with interest.

Just before removing her hand, she said softly, “I want you to keep this pace, Nicky.  No coming until I’ve got the new potion ready, OK?”

Nick’s face contorted in anguish as he muttered weakly, “B-But … why n-not??”

Michelle batted her eyes at him, her expression suddenly so sweet and innocent – no longer that devilish smirk on her lips.  “Aww … can’t you just wait a little while longer, sweetie – for me?  Please?  I’d be so happy with you …”

Her expression was so captivating, so full of promise.  He wanted to come so badly – surely he would have by now, if it wasn’t for her hand slowing him – but he also badly wanted to please her, and that meant holding off on his own pleasure – for now, anyway.  Keeping her happy could only be in his best interest … perhaps she would even be willing to finish him off herself, once this business with the potion was taken care of …

Nick shuddered at the thought.  It took all of his resolve to look up into her eyes and nod slowly.  Michelle, still leaning over him, cocked her head slightly and gauged his body language.  He stared up at her in earnest, careful to match the pace of her hand precisely, so she would be pleased with him.

Finally, she purred, “Thank you, sweetie,” and slowly removed her hand, watching his arm to make sure Nick kept the pace faithfully.  Satisfied, Michelle stepped back and turned to her work next to Nick on the lab table.

The temptation to speed up was enormous, given the closeness of her body and the sweet fragrance of her perfume lingering in the air.  He admired her from the side, his eyes hardly blinking, his hand fighting back the urge to accelerate with each stroke.

Some minutes passed.  Michelle had yet to even glance in his direction as she worked diligently.  She moved about the table so gracefully, her heavy breasts wobbling gently with even the slightest movement from her.  He realized that, with her so engrossed in her work, she almost certainly wouldn’t notice him speeding up just a little bit … would she?

But he couldn’t tell if she was just testing him, intentionally not looking in order to see if he’d still follow her instructions.  She wouldn’t actually play mind games like that with him, would she??  But … the way she was acting lately … he just couldn’t be sure …

In any case, he knew that if he sped up he wouldn’t be able to stop himself anymore – and he couldn’t bear to disappoint her like that again.

He managed to summon just enough self-restraint to see him through until she was ready.  Finally, she turned her eyes on him again, and smiled broadly when she saw him still stroking, but still at more-or-less the same pace, if not slightly faster.  But she wasn’t going to nitpick.  To be honest, she was surprised he’d held on this long.  She stepped in front of him once more and propped her left arm on the table, palm outward, to support her weight as she leaned slightly down toward him.  Her breast was squeezed against her arm in the process, enhancing her cleavage – inadvertently, perhaps …

Nick felt the warmth of her smile wash over him, conveying her satisfaction and sending a surge of pride through him.  He felt a real connection between the two of them now; or at least he thought he did.  For the first time, he didn’t feel self-conscious about his attraction to her.  Her gaze was so understanding, so encouraging, like his arousal towards her was all OK.  He felt like maybe their relationship was now moving to the next level … and he prayed that soon she would start to show her feelings for him as well.  And who knows where things may go from there …

But she didn’t – not yet, anyway.  Chuckling lightly, she seemed content to merely sit back and enjoy the spectacle for a bit longer, the corner of her lips puckered upward in a slight grin.  He began to feel a bit awkward about still stroking himself like he was, yet he didn’t want to stop – or couldn’t.

Soon, she gave a contented sigh and told him, “So … the potion’s ready!  Drink up!  I can’t wait for you to try it.”  She reached over and lifted a small beaker with some cloudy grayish liquid in it.

She brought it right up to Nick’s lips, but he hesitated.  “Um … are you sure this is a good idea?”

Still leaning on one arm, Michelle rolled her eyes playfully and swirled the beaker around in front of him.  “Of course it is, Nicky.  I need you to be strong for both of us, strong enough to keep those growth potions locked safely away no matter how tempting it is to use them.  Don’t you remember?  We talked about this.  But we both know that that will require a level of control which, frankly, you won’t be capable of until you drink this.  You’re too weak without it; you need this to help you contain your urges around me and keep yourself in control.”  She swirled the beaker again.  “Don’t you want this responsibility, Nicky?  Don’t you want to show me how capable and responsible you are?”

His first instinct was yes … but he still had doubts.  All the while, his hand was still slowly stroking himself, creating such a wonderful sensation.  That look in her eyes when she had watched him stroke himself to her, encouraging him to continue, urging him to give in to his excitement … Did he even WANT to be able to control it??

Her penetrating gaze seemed to read his thoughts like a book.  “Oh, Nicky …” she began with a note of sadness.  “I know how much you enjoy my body, sweetie.  But … won’t you do this – for me?”  She begun leaning down closer and closer to him, bringing her left hand up to caress his cheek, tickling him gently under the ear.  She whispered enticingly, “I’d be so grateful, honey … so pleased with you …”

Her words made him so much hotter – almost like she was manipulating him again, on purpose.  Oh, but he couldn’t help himself.  He knew how wrong it was, but he began to move his hand faster and faster again, letting himself be manipulated … and he was so close to coming now … He was almost there … almost

His arm was suddenly jarred to a halt.  He tore his gaze from her chest to his lap and realized she was controlling his forearm again.  His head jerked up in shock, seeing her eyes watching him with the same probing look, the same devilish smirk …

He knew she could see that this was only driving him even wilder, even more excited for her.  And when her hand slowly started pulling his up and down again, giving him such a wonderful feeling, he knew she was only doing it to get him to take the gray potion, whatever it would do to him.

She didn’t even ask for his permission now; she knew he was too weak to resist.  “Open wide, Nicky!” Michelle said in a lusciously smooth voice, bringing the beaker to his lips while continuing to pump his arm up and down, letting his arousal build.  Nick’s eyes rolled into the back of his head.  It felt so wrong to let himself be manipulated like this – so wrong, and yet … so thrilling

It felt wrong most of all to actually drink it – and that’s why he did.  He opened his mouth voluntarily to accept the cool liquid as Michelle poured it all in with a pleased smirk.  “Mmmm … there we go …” she whispered soothingly as she set the emptied beaker aside and then tilted his head back to ensure that he gulped it all down.

“Good, Nicky … good … I’m proud of you …”  She heard his whimpering increase, his anticipation building, as he hoped for her to finally let him come as a reward, now that her goal was accomplished.

But instead, she rose up again and said with a cheerful, satisfied smile, “Alright!  All you have to do now is fall asleep, and the potion will take effect when you wake up.  I can’t wait to see what happens!”

Nick blinked, his hand still stroking urgently, his eyes staring up at her in confusion.  “S-S-Sleep …?”  He could already feel it, something happening … he was already feeling drowsy …

“M-Michelle?  Wh-What’s …”  His eyelids began to droop.

Michelle beamed.  “I mixed a nice, big dose of Nyquil to the potion to help you sleep!  The sooner the better, right?  Why wait?”  She moved her hands down to the edge of the table on either side of his small body.  Bending forward, she rested the weight of her torso on her arms as she watched his body language with pleasure.  “You’ll be out within a minute, I think.  It doesn’t take much to put a tiny little body like yours to sleep.”

“N-Nyquil??  But … n-no … why …?”  With her torso leaning forward like it was, Nick couldn’t help but feel the presence of her bosom almost within arms’ reach, her cleavage displayed tantalizingly before his eyes.  He didn’t want to sleep!  He wanted to enjoy this while he still could, enjoy her body as much as possible …

Michelle watched as his hand began to pump more insistently, a look of dismay and urgency on his face.  “Oh, sweetie,” she told him bluntly, “try to come if you want, but it’s too late I think.  You’ll just end up frustrated.”

Nick grunted in panic and dismay, pumping himself even harder while he stared up accusatorily into her eyes.  Why couldn’t she have given him the Nyquil after … Didn’t she know how badly he needed release …??

Michelle’s gaze was calm and remorseless, sort of a ‘mother-knows-best’ look.  “Oh, sweetie, I know you’re mad at me now.  But I hope we can still be friends when you wake up …”

“Friends?  J-Just friends??” Nick whined, his emotions getting the better of him as he struggled to achieve release.

Michelle appeared to be taken aback by this.  “Well, yeah!  I mean, I just … can’t see there being anything romantic between us now.  You understand …”

“Hhhuh … wh-whhat??” Nick uttered in disbelief, his hand starting to slow with fatigue, his mind wracked with anguish.  “w … why?...” he whimpered miserably.

“Oh, pumpkin, I thought you realized this!  But … I guess your mind has a hard time picking up on things now.  I don’t mean to hurt your feelings, but, honestly … you’re just not my type, Nicky.  I used to like you for being the strong, confident guy you are; but now, I’m just not into that anymore … I need a different kind of man …”

Nick could hardly believe his ears.  He had spent so long trying to get with her, but now she … she didn’t WANT him anymore …??

He fought back tears as the heavy weight of drowsiness pressing down on him.  He felt his chances with her slowly dissolving away. If he could at least come one last time, before it was too late, before his life crumbled around him …

She leaned down towards him again, this time caressing his face gently with her hand.  “It’s OK, sweetie … you’ll feel much better when you wake up … just let it go … everything will be OK …”

He felt his willpower slipping.  He was so close to orgasm; he wanted it so badly

But he couldn’t do it.  He had lost his chance, and had lost her as well.  He finally succumbed to the soporific effects of the potion, his muscles giving out as he collapsed in fatigue.  He barely noticed her hands catching him before he fell over; she began to lift him, holding him to her warm bosom as she carried him away.  And then, everything went dark.

Michelle's Room (part 1) by little mikey

Nick awoke on his usual spot on the couch.  From the reddish-yellow light entering through the blinds he guessed it was late in the afternoon.  All the lights in the house that he could see were off.  Was he home alone?

He sat up and gathered his bearings, noticing a neatly folded white shirt and dark brown khakis on the coffee table.  He had never seen those before.  Michelle must have picked them out for him when she was out shopping that morning.  He quietly put them on, finding them a bit snug – and a bit childish-looking, for that matter.  But he saw little choice – he put them on.

Slowly, as he finished dressing, he remembered Michelle’s last words to him – how they were nothing more than friends now.  He whimpered sadly, remembering the last couple days, how she had hit on him and flirted wit him.  He thought she was so into him … so what had gone wrong … ??

He couldn’t help himself; he began to shiver just thinking about her.  Her body, her voice, her smile – she was all he could think about now.  He’d have given anything to have her … but now it was too late.  He must have waited too long to make his move.  God, he was so stupid for blowing his chance … so small, weak, stupid … maybe he really didn’t deserve a girl like her …

He felt no motivation to do anything, no purpose in life anymore … all he wanted was to crawl back under his sheets and escape from it all … until he heard some soft noises coming from down the hallway – footsteps, perhaps; some rustling sounds; a familiar voice …

All his thoughts suddenly turned to Michelle.  She was home, after all.  His eyes stared transfixed down the hallway, images of her dancing around in his head.  He didn’t care if she didn’t want him anymore – he still needed to be close to her, to see her again.  He couldn’t help it; he began to shuffle ever-so-quietly down the hall, towards her room, his heart beginning to pound as he thought about her.  He … He …

He was hard again – fully hard, just thinking about her.  What the hell??  Wasn’t the potion supposed to have stopped this from happening anymore??  But here he was, as horny as ever, quivering with arousal as he approached her bedroom door, which was cracked open just an inch.  It was as if the potion had done nothing to him.

Maybe Michelle had made a mistake with the formula??  Or maybe he didn’t understand what she had intended with it in the first place??

He didn’t know … but he had to stop thinking so much.  Thinking made his brain hurt.  He moved forward again, down the hall toward her room …

He suddenly froze, his heart leaping in his chest as he saw the light emanating through the narrow slit of the doorway suddenly flicker, while at the same time he heard footsteps from within the room.  Oh god … she was in there, moving around … he had to see …

He slowly brought his eye to the narrow opening and gasped as he saw Michelle standing in all her towering glory with her back to him, just a few feet from the door.  His jaw dropped open in awe, his cock stiffening even more …

He thought he might have seen Michelle cock her head slightly to the side as if she had heard him.  Had she?  He wasn’t sure … but she continued moving about her room as if she had no idea he was there.  He spied on her with wide, unblinking eyes, slightly ashamed at himself but even more turned on by the excitement of the moment.  His hand had already found its way inside his shorts again – he just couldn’t help himself – but he knew he had to remain absolutely silent, or else she could at any moment turn around and catch him in the act.  That would make him so, so embarrassed … and yet, he couldn’t bring himself to move away … He began to be extremely grateful that the potion hadn’t worked, allowing him so much pleasure right now, just by being near her …

He watched her boot up her computer then sit casually at her desk, leaning back in her seat totally at ease, apparently thinking she was alone.  Little did she know there was a pervert watching her, jerking off in the darkened hallway, becoming more enthralled at the spectacle with each passing second.

He watched her open up some program and begin typing.  Her back was partially turned to him, but there was still plenty of her body to enjoy from this angle.  He was dimly aware of her closing and opening some more windows on the screen, then more typing.

He jerked off faster, surprised he hadn’t come yet.  He normally would have by now.  He picked up the pace as much as he dared, careful to keep his panting as silent as possible.

He heard a little ‘bleep!’ from the computer but thought nothing of it.  So it came as a big surprise when suddenly Michelle burst into laughter – a mischievous sort of laugh, one of true pleasure and delight.  She continued to chuckle as she eagerly typed on her keyboard.  She seemed to be having a conversation with someone, Nick guessed.

She stopped typing, probably having sent off another message.  But Nick watched with curiosity as she leaned forward in her chair, an anxious, excited glint in her eye.  He had seen that glint before …

After fifteen seconds passed, another ‘bleep!’.  Michelle exhaled loudly and slowly, in what Nick might even call a moan … Something about her body language was utterly enthralling to Nick, the way she moved almost imperceptibly, her hips beginning to undulate, her fingers tracing her parted lips as she pondered a response; and then, eager typing accompanied by a long, low chuckle; and then, waiting on the edge of her seat, running her hand along her torso, across her breast; a soft moan …

Another ‘bleep’ … Michelle leaned in to read, and then … she shuddered powerfully, bucking her hips, now bringing her hand down, rubbing …

She was rubbing herself through her shorts – and Nick was watching it all unfold before his eyes.

He had never seen Michelle actually become turned on – at least, not like this.  She had acted aroused towards Nick in the past, but this was somehow different, more intense and deeply personal, more genuine, in a way that couldn’t be described in words, only seen … This was the side of her that Nick had always longed to inspire in her – but he had always failed, after all this time with her.  Who was messaging her – and what could they possibly be saying??  Nick had to know; he HAD to find out; he NEEDED to learn how to excite her, as Michelle was being excited now.

More messages were sent and received; her hand was rubbing steadily now, the sounds of her lust increasing slowly over time.  The sight of such a beautiful creature as Michelle becoming aroused only set him off more; it felt so wrong to spy on her like this, like he had stumbled into some sacred, carnal ritual, one which his lowly, unworthy self should not have been allowed to witness.  But he couldn’t look away … his hand began to beat at a feverish pace, his panting growing louder and louder … He was so close … any moment now … He began to wheeze, wondering why he hadn’t come yet …

“Nicky?”

Nick gasped in shock as he saw Michelle’s head turn in his direction.  He jumped back from the door, tripping over his feet and falling painfully on his tailbone in the middle of the hallway.

But the pain in his tailbone was nothing compared to the dread he felt as he heard her call his name out again.  “Nicky?  That’s you, isn’t it?”

She knew he was there.  He almost panicked and ran – and he probably should have.  But it was already too late, because he heard her chair creak, then footsteps approaching the door.  Oh no.

He scrambled to his feet but had no time to run as the door opened, lighting up the dark hallway.  And there she was, looking down at him as he tried to recover from his stumble as quickly as possible, which only made him look more guilty as he whirled clumsily around to face her, his anxiety showing plainly.

“I-I was just … p-passing by your door…” Nick blurted nervously, gesturing behind him with a shaking hand.

Michelle, from far above him, cocked her head and smiled bemusedly, almost like she knew better.  But he couldn’t be sure …

After a moment, she smiled almost ominously – or was it just friendly?  “Come in.  Let’s talk …” she said, stepped deeper into her room and beckoning for him to follow.

Nick grimaced but knew he couldn’t run now – it would be way too obvious.  He hesitated, then slowly took a step inside her room.  He was almost scared to go any further; he had never actually been there before.

Michelle, with her back to him, smiled privately as she heard him shuffle into her room in her wake.  She made sure to put some extra sway in her hips as she approached her desk – he would be watching her just as hungrily as ever, she knew.  Yes indeed … she had known exactly what that last potion would do to him – of course she knew – and it certainly wasn’t to lessen his arousal like she had led him to believe.  She had heard the noises he had been making outside her door a minute ago, so she knew he might already have an idea of what she had really done to him – a simple change, really, but one that she would have so much fun using against him … He simply would not be able to come on his own now, no matter how hard he tried.  She had given him a physiological need for her to help him …

Of course, she wouldn’t let on that she knew the truth – not yet.  She reached her desk and said to him over her shoulder, sounding perfectly sweet and innocent, “So … that potion worked, right?”  She knew he would never admit otherwise.

Nick gulped.  He realized she wouldn’t be pleased to find out the potion had failed.  He didn’t have the nerve to tell her.  Better to play along, pretend everything had gone as expected … otherwise, she would just make him take more potions until one of them worked – and he definitely didn’t want that.  It was just so thrilling being near her … he’d give anything to hang on to that feeling …

“Nicky?”  She had reached her desk and was now sitting with her head turned to him, watching him expectantly.

Nick froze, worried she could read the anxiety in his eyes.  “Y-Yes, it worked!” he squeaked, hoping to convince her – and trying to keep from staring at her rack in the process.

She studied his expression for a few excruciating moments, then beckoned him forward.  Nick thought he was done for.  He shuffled slowly forward, trying to keep his eyes from wandering down to her curves which appeared bigger with every step.  He could smell her perfume in the air as he approached.  His blood was starting to boil …

As he stopped in front of her, she turned in her chair to face him.  God, that chest … those hips …

Jesus, Nick, what are you doing? his inner voice exclaimed, knowing Michelle had seen his eyes wandering.

He snapped his eyes back up to hers.  Even sitting, her shoulders were higher than the top of his head.  Her expression was calm and emotionless, yet Nick still felt intimidated.

“It really worked?” Michelle inquired again, slowly and deliberately, almost like she suspected something different …

 Nick nodded nervously, gulping despite himself.

 “And you’ve accepted that there’ll never be anything romantic between us?” Michelle inquired, her gaze seeming to intensify.

Nick squirmed and lowered his gaze, fighting back tears.  “y … yes …” he said softly.

He saw her large hand reach under his chin as she tilted his head up to look her in the eye again.  “I need to be sure, Nicky.  This is important.”  She stared intensely into his eyes.  “You’re not reacting to my body like usual anymore, are you?”

She stared pointedly down at the front of his shorts – oh Jesus, she was looking for his erection!  Could she see it??

He squirmed even more, withering under her gaze as she looked back to his face, then down to his crotch, then back again, studying him.

Nick almost felt like crying.  It was so difficult, shaking his head trying to seem convincing, all while staring into the face of his love, his obsession … He wanted her so badly, but he could never tell her that now.  And even if he did, what use would it be?

Michelle studied his face for what seemed like forever.  He winced, expecting her to call him out on his lie at any moment …

But she didn’t.  Instead, she softened her gaze and said simply, “Well, I’m glad, Nicky.”  Pulling back a bit, she added, “I hope things won’t be awkward between us now …?”

Nick shook his head again.  Oh thank god, she had bought it.

Michelle smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.  “I’m glad.  It’ll be nice having just a friend to talk to, not like all those other guys out there drooling over me all the time.  God, you should have seen the looks I was getting at the mall earlier.”  She rolled her eyes, turning her head with half-hearted scorn.  “Men are such pigs.”

She turned her head back to find Nick staring blatantly at her cleavage.  He just couldn’t help it – her chest was right there, staring him in the face …

Michelle’s lips slowly widened into a surprised-looking grin.  “Well, what do we have here?”

Nick looked up and suddenly realized he had been caught red-handed.  ‘Oh no … oh no …’ he thought, breathing faster and faster, fraught with a growing sense of anxiety.  He was screwed … what was she going to do with him now??

Michelle laughed, placing a hand on his shoulder to console him – or maybe just to keep him from running!  He began to panic.

“Jeez, Nick, relax!  I’m not mad at you.”

“Y-You’re not??” he replied, confused, his heart still beating a mile a minute.

Michelle laughed again.  “Lord, no!  All this means is you’ve still got some of those basic impulses that make you a guy.  I never meant to take away ALL of that from you – just enough to keep your mind clear and uncluttered.  Feel free to look at my body whenever you like.”

He shuddered powerfully.  “R-Really??”  This seemed too good to be true.

Michelle shrugged and smiled.  “Sure, I don’t mind.  I know other guys might go overboard and start acting really crazy around me – believe me, I’ve seen what can happen.  But I know you’re not like them … well, not anymore, right?”

As she talked, Nick tried to keep a level expression, but he was secretly thrilled beyond belief.  She was actually allowing him to look – and the best part was, he could enjoy her while still pretending the potion had worked as intended!  He just had to keep his staring down to a reasonable level – but that shouldn’t be a problem …

Right …?

While he was thinking, he ended up sneaking another delicious glance at her cleavage, before she was even finished talking.  Michelle saw this, of course.  “Already taking me up on the offer, eh?” she said, giggling and rubbing the top of his head affectionately.  “I’m glad we can feel comfortable around each other.  I feel like I can share anything with you now.”  She turned to look at the computer screen and her eyes seemed to light up with mischief.  Turning back to Nick, she asked excitedly, “Wanna know what I’ve been doing on the computer?”  She smirked suggestively, almost conspiratorially.

Nick’s eyes lit up.  “Y-Yes,” he squeaked, looking up from her chest, the eagerness seeping into his voice.  He badly wanted to know what had made her so turned on a minute ago … But hopefully he hadn’t sounded too eager, had he??

Thankfully, Michelle only giggled at his reaction.  “Oh, I’m so glad I have someone to share this with!  I’ve been dying to tell you all day what I’ve been doing with Colin – but I didn’t feel safe telling you until now.”

Nick coughed in surprise.  Until now, he had a pleasant buzz going from the way things were going with Michelle.  But he was suddenly jarred back to reality at the mention of the school principal’s name.

“C-Colin??” Nick repeated with a mix of confusion, unhappiness, envy … That’s what she had been getting off to – a conversation with COLIN??

Michelle laughed again, apparently too distracted by her excitement to notice Nick’s tone.  “That’s right!  I wanted to tell you about it earlier but I was worried you’d take it the wrong way.  But now that we’re just friends, I can tell you!”

This was all coming out of nowhere.  It was making Nick dizzy …

Michelle stared off into space, recounting her interactions with Colin in a far-off voice.  “He’s in a hotel room right now, here in town, all by himself.  All for me …”  Nick watched her chest rise and fall more quickly, her breaths growing louder.

She looked down at Nick again, her eyes alight with devilry.  “In fact … I told him to go there.  I told him to cancel his plans with his wife and kids this weekend and wait in a hotel room for further instructions.”

Nick fell dead silent as his eyes widened.  He looked up to catch her gaze – and there was an intensity in her eyes that Nick found frightening, but at the same time, terribly exciting …

His eyes widened as Michelle continued in a voice that was getting more excited by the minute, “He’s been waiting for me all day.  Let’s just say he’s been getting … a bit antsy to see me.  That loser actually thinks I’m going to pay him a visit …”  She laughed evilly.  “Mmm … it was SO easy to convince him to give up his credit card info to pay for my little shopping spree this morning … and who knows what else I can get him to do now.”

Michelle could plainly see Nick’s eyes widening and hear his breaths quickening, betraying his arousal.  She knew exactly what all this talk was doing to him – and she had to admit, he was responding even better than she had anticipated.

But she pretended not to notice.  “Can you believe how pathetic he is, Nicky?” she asked, placing her hand on Nick’s shoulder and drawing him a little closer to her.  “It was so easy to turn our big, strong school principal into a submissive little bitch … I could have him eating out of my hand like a puppy dog if I wanted.  And the saddest part of all is, that loser would actually enjoy it …”

She wrapped her arm further around him, pulled him even closer to her, turned him to face the computer screen along with her.  Her voice sounded so different now, so unlike what he was used to from her.  This was something new, a totally different side to her he had never really seen until now.  He couldn’t decide if he should shrivel away in fear of her, or let her tell him more …

“He’s waiting right now for my next message.  I want you to help me write it.  Wouldn’t that be fun, Nicky?”  Her voice was sweet again – and yet, it gave Nick chills.

She pulled him even closer until she could feel his body pressed up against her side, his little muscles squirming anxiously, his face so conflicted, a little bulge poking out in the front of his shorts … She felt his struggles increase, but it wasn’t until several seconds later that she realized he was actually trying to escape.

‘Wow, he’s so WEAK now …’ she marveled, squeezing him against her just a little bit tighter.  He looked so ridiculous, with his face wedged between her upper arm and the side of her bosom, practically mashed into her soft flesh.  She used her free hand to grab the computer mouse and re-maximize the chat window, pretending not to notice his struggles.  ‘This is going to be fun …’ she thought with a private smirk.

Nick was burning with discomfort and, most of all, arousal – held so tightly against her, nearly pressed into her breast … he had tried to squirm free but couldn’t, and he didn’t dare ask Michelle to let him out.  He had to just hope she didn’t notice.

And, most disturbing of all, her words were having a strangely powerful effect on his thoughts – he couldn’t stop imagining himself in the principal’s shoes, being the object of such frightening attention from Michelle … He couldn’t understand why he found these thoughts so exciting … He prayed that this would stop, that things wouldn’t get out of hand …

“What should we tell him first, Nicky?” she chirped, looking down sweetly at Nick, who stared up at her like a deer in headlights.

She knew he wasn’t going to respond, so she suggested, “Hmmm … maybe I’ll tell him I might not come see him today … ohhh, he’ll be so upset!  What should I tell him, Nicky?  That I’m too busy spending time with my lab partner?  Won’t THAT make him jealous …”

Nick blinked, finding himself unable to speak.  He simply nodded.

He felt so relieved when she lifted her arm off Nick’s shoulder and leaned forward to type – and yet, at the same time, once he had taken a step back from her he began to wish he were back under her arm, nestled against her breast.  He was becoming so conflicted, so confused … He watched her cleavage wobble ever-so-slightly as her fingers typed.  He realized if he were in Colin’s shoes he’d kill for a view like the one he had now.

Fifteen seconds later, a ‘bleep!’ from her speakers, like the one earlier.

Michelle burst out in a devilish laugh, but Nick just stared at the screen, his mind unable to combine the letters into words, unable to read anything at all.

But he really wanted to know what it said.  “Um … can you read it to me?” he asked, feeling dumb.

“Oh, I forgot!” Michelle said, turning to him.  “You can’t read.  I’ll have to read you what he says.  Although …”  She turned to him with an odd smirk.  “… I suppose you’ll just have to trust that I’m really reading what’s on the screen ...”

“Huh?” Nick replied, confused.

Michelle winked, continuing to smile rather … oddly.  “Oh, nothing.  Just sayin’.  Theoretically, I could be making this whole thing up and there’s no way you would know for sure.  I mean, you’ve never actually SEEN me with the principal, have you?  Who’s to say he’s actually there on the other end?  I could have set up a message bot to reply automatically with gibberish to whatever I type, only making it seem like someone’s actually responding.”

It took all of her composure to not laugh at the stupefied look on his face as his little mind tried to process this.  She knew there was no way he’d have ever thought of this on his own – and she just couldn’t help but mix his mind up even more and add to his anxiety like this.  Poor little guy – he may never get the chance to find out for sure whether she was telling the truth or just making everything up about Colin ... and she was definitely going to enjoying toying with Nick from here …

She let him stand there dumfounded for a minute more, his eyes slowly widening, his mind churning through the possibilities.  Until she had said this, he had never really suspected anything like this from her.  But now he wasn’t even sure if he could trust her!  It was all too much for him to process; it was making his head spin …

She paused a moment more, then told him in a possibly affected voice, “Just kidding, Nicky.  Of COURSE I wouldn’t do something like that to you.  You can trust me, sweetie …”  She patted him on the head like a child, smirking down at him, seeing her words already start to sway his mind back to her.  She knew he wanted to believe her and trust her – and that made him so, so gullible.  Another delicate rub of her fingers on the back of his neck was all it took to calm him down again, at least for now – though she could see some doubts still remained in him …

She decided it was time to move on.  She turned to the screen, smiling and clearing her throat as if nothing had happened.  She said aloud, presumably reading the latest message from Colin on screen, “‘please Michelle you promised you’d be here by noon it’s already 4:00 please I’ll do anything for you to come here. anything’.”  She read the words with bliss, savoring each one.

Nick was rocked out of his confusion enough to shudder, sensing the desperation conveyed by those words on the screen.  He supposed the words were real, because they struck a little too close to home.  Nick knew that he himself would surely have written something similar if he were in the principal’s shoes.

“Mmmm …” she hummed.  “There’s something so exquisite about having a grown man completely under my control …”  Her eyes closed, her lips parted, and her left hand slowly traced its way up her thigh then dipping between her legs to brush lightly against her crotch.  Nick’s eyes widened in perverse fascination as her arousal seemed to rub off on him.  His erection was intensifying with each passing moment.  He considered trying to rub his own crotch, just for a moment … and his hand was starting to drift in that direction …

“Can you imagine what he’s feeling right now, Nicky?” Michelle said, chuckling devilishly as she turned her gaze to Nick.  “Think he’s jerking off already?”  She raised her eyebrows as she looked down.

He froze, shocked by the uncanny timing of her words.  It was almost like she was aware what he was thinking …

No, that’s ridiculous.  Surely it was just coincidence … right??  He thanked god that at least his hand hadn’t reached its target yet.  He looked down at the front of his shorts, thinking how embarrassing that would be …

Shit!  He suddenly looked up and realized she was still staring at him.  “Um … y-yeah, I g-guess so,” Nick replied nervously, averting his gaze.

He was sure his behavior would make her suspicious.  She laughed … but it seemed to be directed at Colin rather than at Nick.  “Yeah ... that loser …”  she said, rolling her eyes playfully.  “How pathetic, right?”

Nick joined in her laughter nervously, trying to play off his nervousness.  Secretly, though, he didn’t know how much more of this he could take …

Michelle adopted a pensive look then asked, “Hmmm … maybe it’d be fun to give Colin a bit of extra … encouragement.  A sexy little photo of me, perhaps??”  She turned to Nick.  “Would you – um, I mean, would he like that?”

Nick slowly gaped up at her, so excited by the prospect that he hadn’t registered her slight slip of the tongue.  “A … a photo?”

“Sure!  I think he’s gonna loooove a nice shot of my cleavage, don’t you think, Nicky?”

“Um … yeah …” Nick breathed distractedly, stealing another glance at her chest.  He wouldn’t mind getting a copy of the photo for himself, for later …

“Go get my camera, Nicky.  It’s over there in my book bag.”

He retrieved it unquestioningly, returning with the heavy camera in his tiny hands.  She took it and hummed pensively.  “Hmm … let’s see …”  She turned away from Nick, set the camera on the desk in front of her, and pointed it straight at her chest with one hand, while her other hand tugged down on the neckline of her shirt, just like before.  Oh, man, would Nick have loved to see that again … but he couldn’t get a good view of anything, really.  She was facing the desk and he was stuck trying to peer in from the side like a kid locked out of a candy store.

She snapped the photo and examined the results – but the screen was out of his sight.  “Not too bad … hmm, I can do better, though …” she said, this time setting the camera to give a countdown as she used both hands this time to give an even more mouth-watering display … but it was all out of Nick’s view …

“C-Can I take this one?” Nick squeaked hopefully from the side.

Michelle glanced his way for just a moment but replied off-handedly, “Oh, don’t worry about it, it’ll take automatically.”  He could just barely see her peering into the camera with a sexily dominant look on her face for Colin’s benefit.  She tugged down on the fabric of her shirt so very far, farther than she had ever done for Nick … He leaned over the edge of the desk parallel to her, raising up on his tiptoes, but it didn’t help.  He grunted in frustration.

‘Click!’  The picture was taken, and Michelle removed her hands and wiped the sexy look from her eye.  She flipped the camera over and examined the screen.  “Oh man, he is really gonna love this one!”  She took a few seconds to upload her photo to the computer then dragged-and-dropped it to her chat window and started typing.

“Um … c-can I see it?” Nick asked hesitantly.

Michelle turned her head and laughed.  “You?  Why?”  She laughed again, focusing her attention back on her laptop.  “You’re not jealous, are you?”

Nick’s head shook vehemently.  “N-No, I j-just … nevermind.”

Still focused on her next message to Colin, she replied over her shoulder, “Sure, why not; I’ll open it in a sec, after I write this message.”

Nick fell silent, embarrassed.  But his curiosity got the better of him.  “Um … what are you typing?”

“Oh, nothing much …” she said coyly, but her voice betrayed her excitement.  She sent the message off, then said in a far-off voice, “Just telling Colin what a loser he is, and how I know this photo will make him so weak for me … Mmmm, I wish I could see his reaction …”

Nick took her words in stunned silence, almost beginning to wish that HE were the one being made weak by the photo.  He just had to remind her again to show to him …

“Can I see t—“

She had just started to turn her attention to Nick when the computer ‘bleeped’ again.  “Hold on,” she told Nick, waving a finger at him as she leaned in to read the message.

She burst out laughing, her face lighting up in thrilled delight.

“Wh-What did he say?” Nick asked, wanting to be included but starting to feel like he was on the outside looking in.

“Oh, you’re such a sad little bitch …” Michelle chuckled devilishly under her breath – referring to Colin, it seemed.  She typed a reply; with every passing second she appeared more engrossed in her conversation, running her hands sensually over her body as she waited for Colin’s next response.  Meanwhile Nick was becoming more and more aroused, but also more desperate for her attention …

Several more messages were sent between them, with Michelle not paying the slightest attention to Nick.  Finally, Nick, still standing awkwardly and beside her in tense nervousness, gathered up enough nerve to say softly, “Michelle?” as if afraid to disturb her.  He touched her on the elbow.

She broke her concentration and look down at Nick in surprise.  “Oh, Nick!  I forgot you were here!  I guess I got too carried away …”  Her voice was so different now, coming between loud, excited breaths.  She didn’t seem to quite be herself anymore.

Suddenly, a heavy hand clamped down on his shoulder, moving him roughly in front of her.  It was like she was too distracted to realize how she was handling him – almost like she were subconsciously handling him like she would Colin: roughly, rudely, with so much strength that he couldn’t fight …

He had no choice but to allow himself to be steered between her opened thighs and turned to face the screen, standing with his back to her with about a foot or two separating them.

“You’ll stand here now,” she told him, like she was leaving no room for argument.  She clearly wasn’t her normal self.  “I’m going to make sure to involve you a lot more from now on, little one …”  Her words both excited Nick and gave him an uneasy feeling in his gut.  Maybe he should ask to leave before things got even more out of hand …

But she was already beginning to fill him in on the details, her hand still gripping his shoulder, her face lowering to his ear.  He heard her lips parting deliciously as she spoke in a low, seductive tone, “I’ve been making Colin describe exactly what he likes about the photo I sent him, and about my body in general.  He’s gone into some very … mmmm … lurid details, which I won’t bother repeating …”  He felt her grip tighten inadvertently on his shoulder as she thought about it.  “If he pleases me well enough, I just MIGHT be willing to send him another photo.  I might even put on the other outfit I picked out today – with his money, of course.  But this one’s a very … special outfit …”

Nick’s eyes went wide.  He just couldn’t help himself.  “Wh-What kind of outfit …??” he asked, his voice trembling.

“Mmmm … wouldn’t YOU like to know …” she replied, playfully and seductively, running her hands across his chest slowly.  It was almost like she could sense his arousal!  He prayed that she was just being playful – but meanwhile his body couldn’t help but shudder from her touch …

Her arms left his chest and extended over his shoulders to reach the keyboard.  “I have to say, though, when I tried this new outfit on earlier, even I was amazed how hot it was.  I don’t usually dress so … provocatively …”

She heard a very audible gasp escape Nick’s lips in front of her.  It was some time before he managed to squeak, “C-Can I see it?”  She knew he was trying to hide his arousal – but he was failing miserably.

Michelle purred with pleasure, running her sharp nails through his hair and leaning down.  “You’re just going to have to wait and see if I feel like it …” she whispered, biting down softly on his ear lobe.  She felt his whole body quiver, his breathing becoming loud and forced.  She noticed his hand had begun drifting towards his crotch again.  He was responding so well to her dominant side – and this excited her, knowing this was falling perfectly into her plans …

He felt her hand fall from the back of his head, her nails tracing lightly down his spine, then breaking their touch with him completely.

“Mmmm …” she whispered behind his ear.  “… but why should I let him see me in my new outfit??  Why should I dress up for a pathetic little weakling like him??  Mmmhhh …”  A soft moan escaped her lips.  “He’s going to need to start begging me – right now …”

Nick gasped, thinking for a moment that she was talking to HIM – and he very nearly did it!  His leg muscles twitched involuntarily; he was this close to turning around and begging her for it.  He didn’t even care how pathetic it would look …

‘Jesus, Nick, what’s gotten into you??’ his inner monologue exclaimed, realizing she wasn’t even referring to him – she was referring to Colin!  But he couldn’t get these thoughts out of his head … He stood in trembling silence, his cock twitching madly as he continued to face away from her trying to hide it.

“You know, Nicky …” she began, her voice oozing with sexuality, “Colin used to be a lot like you – tall, confident, manly …”—said with scornful derision—“… but it was SO EASY to break him … He told me afterward that he had never had a submissive fantasy before in his life – he was SO SURE he was an alpha male.  But I think deep down there was always a part of him that wanted to be submissive – in fact, I think EVERY man has some amount of submissive in him.  It just takes a girl like me to make him realize it.  Don’t you think, Nicky?”

She felt his body shudder powerfully – she even saw a small bead of sweat forming on the side of his temple.  She knew she had struck a chord with little Nicky … good

She continued to whisper excitedly, “And now I’ve changed him forever … he tells me that he can’t stop thinking about me, that he’s thought about me every single minute since I came into his office yesterday – and I KNOW he’s not exaggerating … Oh, I can’t even explain how thrilling it was to see him start to change, trying to fight it but losing … eventually giving in completely … It was inevitable, really.  He never stood a chance … No man stands a chance against ME …”

She leaned down to his ear again.  No part of her was touching him, yet he could feel her presence all around him.  He held his breath involuntarily, enraptured by her frightening words.

He felt her fingers press lightly against the side of his face – she was turning his head slightly to look at her.  “You can see why I didn’t want to share this with you earlier, can’t you, Nicky?” she continued, her tone earnest and frank.  “You understand why I could only tell you this after you’ve been cured by that potion – because if I could have that kind of an effect on a man like Colin, what chance would YOU have?  Let’s be honest, Nicky – you’re already so small, and your mind isn’t what it used to be.  It would almost have been TOO easy to take over your mind, and make you just like him – just like Colin …”

She turned his head to face forward once again, her voice lowering as she whispered in his ear.  “Truth be told, Nicky, it almost seemed like you were on the same path as he was.  You were showing a lot of the same signs.”  Her fingertips began to trace ever-so-lightly across his cheek.  “But thankfully you’re safe now, because you took that potion and it worked.  So, you have nothing to worry about … nothing at all …”

Nick’s face absolutely lit up with fright, her words striking so very close to home.  She was right – he had changed over the last few days.  He had started to have such strange thoughts and impulses – so confusing, so frightening …

But now she thought he was safe – but he wasn’t!!  That potion really hadn’t worked as she planned; he still couldn’t control himself around her … Oh god, he needed to tell her, before it was too late!!

But he just couldn’t do it.  He stood in terrible silence, trying to fight back his fear.  He told himself that he could get away without telling her – he was strong enough to withstand anything from her, if he only put his mind to it.  If only he actually believed that …

He heard her immense body rise up off the chair behind him, rising to her feet.  He heard her voice booming down from far above: “I’m going to put on that new outfit now … and after that, I’m going to give Colin a show he’ll never forget.”  He felt two huge, heavy hands descend upon his shoulders and clamp down, effectively pinning him in place.

“… And you’re going to help me …” she said, her voice having an almost ominous ring to it – or was he just imagining things?

She held him there like that, alternately squeezing her left and right hands lightly, letting him feel their power as she held his torso effectively immobilized.

Just when he could stand the tension no longer, she told him in atone not to be messed with, “I’ll be right back, Nicky.  Don’t move.”  She released her grip and stepping across her room, leaving Nick alone and shivering, fraught with apprehension over what she had in store for him.

Michelle's Room (part 2) by little mikey

“No peeking, Nicky,” Michelle stated decisively over her shoulder as she crossed the room and set her shopping bag with her new outfit on the bed.

Nick stood in stunned silence, listening to every sound she made as he faced away from her.  The sound of fabric sliding over skin … the sound of some piece of clothing, maybe a shirt, being dropped to the floor … more fabric, sliding ...

He turned his head around slowly, just for a glimpse …

She was standing there shirtless, with just a bra – an enormous black bra – and now she was going for her shorts, and—

She stopped cold, looking right at him …

Shit!  Nick whirled his head back around, standing completely motionless, holding his breath.  He heard heavy footsteps, approaching rapidly.  He trembled …

Suddenly, his head was yanked back by the hair, her fingers gripping him tightly, even painfully.  “Naughty, naughty …” Michelle scolded in a deep voice.  “Next time I catch you peeking, I’ll give you the same treatment I give Colin …”

Out of nowhere, he felt a sharp sting on his ass, causing him to yelp in surprised and pain.  He felt her hand cup his left cheek and squeeze for a moment in a show of dominance … he squirmed in intense discomfort …

Michelle released him and walked away, giggling, almost like she was just messing with him, playing a joke on her friend.  But it had left Nick feeling violated, vulnerable … terrified … Something told him that she would actually carry out her threat; he didn’t dare turn his head again, even though he knew she was stripping naked just feet behind him …

He listened for several moments, until he heard an odd sound – half rustling, half squeaking … What on earth??  He barely resisted the urge to turn his head, even as she finished dressing and began stepping up behind him … He held his breath …

Two incredibly long, shiny black objects were suddenly dropped in front of him from above, each standing almost as tall as he was.  He looked down – the bottoms looked like shoes, though the heels had a much longer spike than normal.  He turned his gaze upwards … and it slowly dawned on him what he was looking at – after all, he had seen such things before, though had never imagined them possibly looking so … massive … They were thigh-high boots made of vinyl, sporting 8-inch heels – and as Michelle stood them up in front of him they loomed almost up to his nose.  Dear god

“Help me put them on,” Michelle told him, letting the boots go and standing up behind him with a sexily confident pose, both hands on her hips, waiting for Nick to turn around.  Which he did – slowly.

His eyes widened as his mind tried to come to terms with the sight of her standing before him.  She was wearing an outfit made entirely of vinyl: a shiny pink two-piece with vertical black stripes, it covered only the area between her upper thighs and her chest, and nothing more; clinging tightly to her body, allowing the soft flesh of her breasts to bulge out from the extremely low-cut, strapless top, showing enough cleavage to make Nick’s knees weak.  A zipper ran down the middle of her top, just waiting to be undone … Her outfit was undeniably kinky – more of a soft domme look than full dominatrix; but emphasizing the raw sexuality of the wearer, ensuring Nick was unable to do anything but stare up and gawk – and gawk he did.

“The shoes, Nicky.”

Shit!  He had forgotten where he was, transfixed on her … he knew he couldn’t afford to stare at her so openly – but he feared that would be easier said than done.

He turned hastily to the boot on the right, trying to figure out the best way to lift it.  He eventually decided to grab it from the sides, at about shoulder height.  But it was surprisingly heavy; he grunted, dragging the bottom along the carpet as he brought it to her leg, hardly daring to look up at the rest of her.  God, he couldn’t even lift her shoes off the ground.

“There’s a zipper along the inside,” she informed him in a level tone, pointing.

He didn’t know why he was nervous, but he was.  His fingers fumbled for the zipper, pulling it all the way down, seemingly forever.  He got down on his knees and dragged the boot closer to her long, bare foot, his hands trembling now.  Why was he doing all this?  Putting her shoes on her feet like some … servant or something.  And yet, he continued on, feeling both giddy and nervous, eager to see what they would look like on her legs.

He held the boot open – still keeping his eyes down – and she slid her foot gracefully inside.  He rose to his feet and grabbed the zipper starting at her ankle – which was well above his knee.  He zipped and zipped, up her legs so long and beautiful, up past his chin, so frighteningly high … he still didn’t dare to look up, feeling intimidated already.

He hastily grabbed the other boot and repeated the procedure, all while Michelle stood before him silently, no doubt watching his every move.  He finally finished the second boot and took a step back, marveling at the sheer size of her shoes alone.  But that was only the beginning of her; he finally started looking up, and up, and UP

Her head almost seemed to be in the clouds now, looming so impossibly far above him, her head actually not too far from the ceiling.  Her sexy pink outfit, the bottom of which had been at his eye level just a moment ago, was now so high up that he’d have to reach up to touch it.  And her legs seemed so much bigger now, so much longer than they had a moment ago – and their size had been frightening to begin with.  The entire effect – her heels, her outfit, her body – it was almost too much for him.  He almost staggered to his knees, feeling dizzy from just being in her presence – impossible to ignore; exciting, yet intimidating; alluring, yet, somehow … terrifying

She took a step forward, her enormous boot springing forward, the tight fabric squeaking, her sole landing heavily just inches from his toes.  She didn’t seem to care; a smug, almost haughty look crossed her face, as if her personality had changed along with her outfit.

Nick jumped back, intimidated … but she took another slow, heavy step towards him, closing the distance once more as she said smugly, “Like the outfit, Nicky?” as if she already knew the answer.

Nick backpedaled, his shoulders running into the edge of the desk behind him.

“Geez, Nicky … you look so tiny …” she marveled, a sly grin crossing her lips.  He didn’t think she meant it to insult or intimidate him, but he couldn’t help but start to feel trapped, and worried …

She leaned down slowly, in every move the confidence and grace of a huge beast considering a trembling mouse, a harmless runt.  She rested her hands on her knees, regarding him curiously, inspecting him.  “You’re just so far down – it’s amazing …” she commented aloud, the fascination evident in her voice.

Nick pressed himself back against the desk, shying away from her.  It was true; to him, she still seemed surreally far above him even leaning down like this.  Her face was still easily out of his reach, as were her breasts which were now practically bulging out of her top – enormous, tantalizing fruit far too high to be plucked …

She seemed to step out of her role for a moment as she asked him, “I hope I’m not making you uncomfortable or anything …”

Nick shook his head weakly, not wanting to admit how frightened and nervous he really was.  Michelle smiled again and reached past him, putting her fingers to the keyboard which was behind his head and a bit to the side.  This left him standing almost directly under her but not quite.

“Colin will be excited to hear I’m all dressed up in the outfit he bought me – though I still haven’t decided whether he deserves a peek or not …”  She chuckled, sending off her message.

She remained where she was while awaiting a reply, leaning over Nick, doing nothing to quell his tension and building arousal at her closeness.  She sighed, tapping her fingers idly on the desk, occasionally sneaking another look down at her little lab partner standing silent as a mouse below her.  She was so relaxed, so casual – not at all like Nick, who was doing all he could to keep his face straight and his limbs steady.

“Think he’ll like these boots?” Michelle inquired, looking down and raising her eyebrows playfully at Nick.  “I bet even he would look little next to me in these.”  She smirked.  “Hell, I would make most NBA players feel small standing next to me – I must be almost seven and a half feet tall now!”  She thought about this with a glint in her eye for a moment, but then looked down at Nick again, shaking her head in amazement.  “And I still just can’t get over how small YOU are …”  She reached down and placed her hand atop his head, marveling at the size difference, while making Nick cringe in even greater discomfort.  “You hardly even look like a person anymore.  You look like … a puppy or something.”

‘Bleep!’  Michelle took her hand away and turned her attention to the computer screen, ignoring the sheer confusion and dismay now plastered on Nick’s face.  She examine the screen, and then a low, pleased chuckle escaped her lips.

Nick, still hurt by her words, nevertheless spoke up after a few long moments of silence, despite himself.  “Wh-What did he say?”

Without answering his question, Michelle rose to her full height and looked down smugly at Nick.  “Let’s start taking some photos, shall we?” she said, and Nick had the feeling he had little say in the matter.  She bent down to retrieve the camera from her desk, standing tall and fiddling with the options a bit, then lowering the camera for him to take with outstretched hands.  He did so cautiously, feeling its surprising heaviness and bulk in his tiny hands.

“It’s all set up.  Just point and click the little button here when I say so,” she instructed, as if to a child.  She turned and walked to the middle of the room in front of her bed, whirling around and striking a playfully sexy pose.

Nick watched her, quietly fixated on her body, camera pointed in the completely wrong direction thanks to the distraction.  “OK, Nicky!” Michelle announced, staring at him expectantly.

‘Oh … right …’ Nick thought, carefully shifting the camera and pointing it at her, trying to ignore the allure of her appearance and focus on the task at hand.  The camera had a decent lens on it, making it heavier than he would have liked.  He extended it out from his chest a bit but not too far – his weak little biceps wouldn’t take it.  ‘Just click the little button there,’ he reminded himself, glad she had made things nice and simple for him.  But he just couldn’t hold the shot still; after watching the screen wobble and feeling his arms tire, he decided to just snap the photo.

Upon hearing the ‘click’, Michelle strutted forward, effortlessly reaching down and plucking the camera from his hand.  “Hmm …”  She frowned.  “It’s kind of un-centered, and out of focus …”  Then she smiled and added, “But I do like the perspective, though.  Say …”  She handed the camera back down to him.  “Why don’t you just take it from right there?  That could be fun …”

Nick, confused, took the camera and looked up at her.  His eyes widened as she took another step forward, closing the gap between them, moving her legs to within inches from his face, two imposing pillars of flesh clad in vinyl – and those were just her legs, not the gut-wrenching tower of feminine beauty stretching far above.  There was just too much of her to take in all at once … he took a timid step backwards, almost instinctively …

“No, no, I want you as close as possible.  I just want to see what it looks like.”  Her giant-sized boots stepped forward once more, flattening the carpet just a few inches from his toes.

“Go ahead,” she encouraged, smiling down at him eagerly.  He knew there was no point in retreating further; silently, he lifted the camera in his trembling hands, hoisting it just above his head while craning his neck uncomfortably in the process.  He steadied it as best he could, getting as much of her wide hips in frame, and what little of her head he could see from beyond the imposing swell of her bust.  He snapped the photo.

Michelle wasted no time in lifting the camera from his grasp again.  This time, though, her eyes widened, a look of true fascination lighting up her face.

“Wow …” she said, blinking and staring at the small screen, transfixed on the image.

She moved the camera to the side so she could look down into his eyes.  “Is THAT what I look like to you!?” she asked, incredulous.  She stared back at the screen and laughed.  “Oh my god!  I guess I just never fully realized how … how HUGE I must look to you.”  She giggled, seeming almost giddy, covering her mouth with her hand in genuine surprise and delight.  “Look – you can hardly even see my face!  You must be forced to look at these boobs all day long …”  She held one breast playfully for emphasis, then peered down – leaning her head forward this time – to stare into his eyes with mirth.

By now, Nick was literally squirming with discomfort, his cheeks red with embarrassment.  He just wished she would stop fixating so much on his size; he was self-conscious about it enough as it was.  But he had a feeling she wouldn’t stop here.

Boy, was he right.  She leaned down slightly, just enough to touch her fingers to his cheek softly as he stared open-mouthed up at her, shuddering from her touch.  “Be honest, Nicky: does my size … intimidate you at all??” She had asked innocently enough, though Nick thought he detected more than a bit of hopeful eagerness in her voice.

He shook his head back and forth, slowly, silently.  He hoped she didn’t realize how quiet he had been ever since she had put on her new outfit, especially those heels … He just couldn’t help but be awed and dazed by her size and presence.  Was he intimidated by her?  Hell yes, he was.  Could she see this in his eyes??

She regarded him coolly for a moment, as if evaluating his response.  Then a sly smile slowly crept across her lips, not bothering to wait for his response.  “Mmmm … so you won’t mind if we do some more poses, then?”  She handed the camera back to him and he took it warily, not liking her tone but not wanting to reveal his nervousness.

“These will all be for Colin – of course,” she informed him slyly, her eyes narrowing.  “He would LOVE to see how I look from your perspective … He wishes so badly that he were little, just like you – he’s told me so.  He says, it would be so thrilling, looking up from way down there, knowing I could do ANYTHING to him, anything I wanted …”

As Nick looked on, Michelle’s appearance slowly began to take on a whole new aspect – her gaze hardening, intensifying, darkening; her jaw set aggressively; the muscles tensing in her toned arm, her fingers clenching into a fist above his head; her entire body leaning, positioning itself even more completely over him, surrounding him, bringing her boot-covered thigh within inches of his chin, making him feel her presence … the changes were subtle, but utterly overwhelming to a little man who had already been too intimidated for words, who was now almost ready to piss his pants … and yet, inexplicably, something about her posture captivated him, gave him an electric chill down his spine … He felt his cock stirring in his pants …

“Take it now.”  Michelle’s voice wasn’t her own – at least, not the one he was used to.  This voice was much more cold and commanding, even terrifying, leaving no room for argument, only compliance.  Nick snapped the photo, his hands trembling.

The camera lifted rapidly out of his hands.  She inspected the photo – and frowned.

“It’s blurry.  The camera wasn’t still.”

Her tone suddenly struck fear in him.  “I-I’m sorry …” he said meekly, looking up at her, his neck hurting by this point.  “I-I … it’s just … the camera’s heavy …”

He didn’t know why he felt the need to apologize over something so small.  There was just something about her now that made him act like this …

He took the smallest of steps back, giving him just a bit more breathing room.  Michelle, meanwhile, was already handing the camera back to him – which he took immediately without question.

“Back up,” she told him simply.  Her leg began to move forward, bumping into him and not stopping.  Alarmed, he skittered back with her following in his wake.  He bumped his shoulder against the edge of the desk like before, but this time he had to watch with fright as her knee lifted towards him, pressing into his upper chest – surprisingly firmly, almost to the point of restricting his breathing, like she didn’t quite realize how little pressure his body could take … or did she??

“Put the camera on my thigh,” she told him in a clear tone, pressing into him ever-so-slightly tighter.  Nick was trying hard not to panic.  He didn’t know if she meant to treat him like this, or if she was just caught up in the mood.  Either way, he wouldn’t keep her waiting.  He propped the camera against her enormous thigh, feeling the strength of her quadriceps through the shiny fabric of her thigh-high boots.  She struck an aggressive pose, staring down at him with a fiery glint in her eye, giving him chills.  He began to wonder who that look was meant for – Colin, or him …

He found that her thigh really did help stabilize the camera – but it also gave a frightening new perspective to the photo.  She looked for all the world like a towering, beautiful woman pinning a smaller man with her knee, overpowering him … dominating him … and Nick shuddered as he realized that was exactly the position he found himself in right now.

He didn’t wait for her command this time; he took the photo.  When she took the camera to inspect the photo, her lips curled into an absolutely devilish grin.  She seemed to thoroughly enjoy the result; Nick wasn’t sure if this was good or bad …

“Wow …” she said, her eyes widening subtly.  “The perspective, it’s just so perfect.  It adds so much to the effect, looking up from way down there.  Doesn’t it, Nicky?”

She turned her penetrating gaze down to him, still pinned against the desk by her leg – if anything, even harder than before.  He was standing utterly motionless, hardly daring to breathe, so fraught with anxiety and tension.  It was impossible to explain in words what he found so frightening, and overwhelming – it was the look in her eye, more than anything.  It captivated him, excited him; and yet, at the same time, made him want to shrivel into a corner and hide.  He truly had no idea what this side of her was capable of – and he wasn’t sure he wanted to ever find out …

A brief smirk seemed to flash across her face; she stepped back, releasing her pin on his frail body, letting him breathe freely again.  But no sooner had she done that than she lowered herself to one knee in front of him, then wrapped one arm behind his back, spinning his shoulders to face the computer screen with her.  She brought her other arm up, and both moved to his chest, pulling him in to her clutches, her one raised knee swinging open to allow him closer.  Kneeling, she was still far taller than him, her chest roughly level with his head.  So she lowered herself a bit, leaning down almost to his ear.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it Nicky?” she breathed, her tone still frightening, but now dripping with sensuality too, compelling him to agree without question.

After a few seconds of wide-eyed silence, Nick replied simply, “N-No …”, not wanting to betray any sign of weakness.

“Mmm … gooood … I was hoping you’d say that …” Michelle purred in his ear, enough to send waves of goosebumps across his skin.  She tightened her grip, leaning even closer to his ear.  “Because there’s SO much more I can do with a guy your size – so little, so weak …”  Her fingers began to rake slowly across his chest, making him quiver with distress – and growing arousal.

“… You’re willing to play along, aren’t you Nicky?  You don’t mind if I use you to put on a special show for Colin … right?  It’ll be so fun, so enjoyable – I promise.”  With that, she raised up a bit, enough to bring her head above his, and to allow her to bring the soft expanse of her chest forward until it pressed into his upper back, using her arms to pull her just a bit tighter against him – around him …

He shuddered powerfully; she could feel his heart beating faster and faster in his little chest.  “You don’t mind, do you Nicky?” she goaded once more, knowing his response even before he gave it.

He coughed.  “N-N … N … No …”  He could barely get even that single syllable out.

She exhaled, relishing her power over him.  “Goood, Nicky,” she breathed, giving him a small squeeze of gratitude.  “Just hold tight, and we’ll get started in no time.  I know exactly what to do with you first …”

As she felt him shudder once more, she pulled away a bit, straightening her back and looked clean over his head at the computer screen in front of them.  She uncoiled her hands from his torso and set about uploading those recent photos she enjoyed taking – and seeing – so much, letting him stew for a while in front of her, imagining the thoughts that must be going through his head right now.

Every now and then, she would run her fingers gently along his back, or through his hair, just enough to remind him of her presence.  Each time she touched him, his body would become stiff as a board as he tried not to show much he enjoyed it.  She would hold back a laugh, enjoying his reaction immensely.

A few minutes later, she took the camera and mounted it on the edge of her desk with the little built-in tripod, pointing the lens towards the center of the room.  “OK,” she announced, effortlessly turning Nick’s shoulders with her hands to face her.  She watched him look up with a stunned look on his face, until then his eyes fell to her chest just inches from his face, his eyes bulging when he saw their size and closeness.

Michelle smirked, wrapping one hand around his back to bring him just a bit closer, knowing what it would do to his mind but feigning ignorance.

“Nicky,” she said down to him, using her finger to nudge upward on the bottom of his chin.  She laughed inwardly as his eyes immediately darted upwards, trying to pretend he wasn’t aroused.  But she could tell from his nervous fidgeting that her breasts were still very much in his thoughts.

But she continued as if unaware, “I want you to just follow my lead, OK?  And if anything I do to you makes you uncomfortable, just let me know.”

“Wh-What are you g-going to do to me?” he blurted, finally voicing his concerns.

Michelle just smiled.  “You’ll see.”  She watched a nervous frown cross his face, and in response she started rubbing his back, knowing he’d enjoy the sensation.  “Don’t worry, Nicky,” she added, lowering her voice to a soothing whisper.  “I’ll make sure it’s fun for you, too.  For one thing, I’ll allow you – no, I expect you to stare at my body as much as you can.”

Nick’s body jolted in shock.  He couldn’t believe his ears, staring up at her with mouth agape.

Michelle let herself laugh aloud this time.  “That’s right,” she continued with a smile.  “Pretend you’re Colin – but even smaller, and weaker, and more obsessed with my body.  I mean, I KNOW you’re not ACTUALLY obsessed with me – at least not anymore, right?  But he doesn’t know that.  Oh, if you could just pretend you’re like him – and really play it up, Nicky – then we can really tease him and show him what things are like from your perspective, show him what he’s missing … Can you do that for me, Nicky?  I’d be SO happy with you if you did …”

Nick didn’t know what to say.  He tried to mouth a response, but nothing came out.  All this time, he had secretly been thinking about her, wanting her so badly in that eye-popping outfit of hers, so indescribably sexy … But now, he was being given a free pass to stare as much as he wanted – he didn’t have to hide it anymore.  It was almost too good to be true.

“Let’s give it a practice run, shall we?” she said with a smirk, not bothering to wait for his answer.  Before he knew it, he felt her hand wrap around the back of his head.  His head began to tilt downward.  Her face was soon out of view, replaced by her neck, then her bare shoulders, and then … breasts.  So soft, so massive, each easily bigger than his head.  His cock instantly sprang to life, twitching spasmodically.  He felt himself being pushed forward, approaching those two soft orbs of flesh spilling out of her top … His first instinct was to try to resist, to push himself away – he had trained himself so hard to resist such feelings.  But now, he was SUPPOSED to give in … she WANTED him to obsess over her …

He brought his hands up, hovering near her flesh, hoping he was allowed …  He heard a soft hum escape her lips from above, letting him know it was OK.  His hands moved forward, quivering … He gasped as he made contact with the skin of her breast, so impossibly soft and smooth, otherworldly … He felt ready to explode in his pants at any moment …

He couldn’t hold back any longer; he brought his face forward, planting himself into the great divide of her cleavage, feeling the warm softness of her flesh all around him.  His hands began to shake madly, his nerves overloading, more than they could handle – but he couldn’t pry himself away.

And yet, he found himself being pulled away from her chest nonetheless – it was her hand on his neck, pulling him back.  But he didn’t want to leave her; he struggled uselessly against her grip, like a man possessed; his hand reached forward, trying to get another feel …

Wow, Nicky!” Michelle breathed, putting her fingers to her lips to feign surprise.  She tilted his head up so she could look him in the eye.  “Your acting was incredible -- you almost had me convinced, like you weren’t even pretending!”

He was too dazed and confused to catch the real meaning of her sardonic smirk as she secretly laughed at him on the inside.

“Oh, this is going to be so awesome!” she chirped excitedly for him.  “We’re starting right away – I just can’t wait!”

His performance seemed to have reawakened that new side of her, the one that was so exciting to watch, but also made him so nervous.  She rose swiftly to her feet, snatching his wrist and bringing him with her as she approached the camera and made some final adjustments.  Then, clearly excited, she dropped to one knee again in front of him, saying eagerly, “While I start filming myself, there’s one last thing I want you to do: go get that little pouch I gave you, the one with all the vials in it.  And bring it back here.”

Nick’s eyes widened, his anxiety growing.  “Wh-What?  B-But you said not t—“

“I know, Nicky.  Don’t worry, we won’t actually use them.  I JUST want to show them to Colin.  Trust me, Nicky, it’ll be fine.”

He started to protest again, but suddenly she bent down and brought her lips to his, forcing his mouth open as she kissed him briefly but intensely, her tongue flirting with his inside his mouth.  “Hurry back, OK?” she whispered, then turned him and gave him a little nudge toward the door.

He was too overwhelmed to protest; it was almost like she had planned it that way.  He went forward at her request, stealing one more glance in the doorway at her glorious form turning away from him, admiring what the potion had already done for her body.  Then he got to imagining what it could STILL do, to make her even better than she was now …

He supposed that bringing the bag of vials wasn’t the worst thing.  Couldn’t hurt to just have it sitting there in the room – not to use it, just to think about it, that’s all …

He scampered off, retrieving the bag of vials where he had hidden them under the couch.  He returned just in time to hear her say, “Hi, Colin …” her voice heavy with scorn.  He snuck quietly inside, pushing the door shut behind him.  Michelle saw him come in and her eyes lit up noticeably at sight of the bag in his hands.  She made a quick gesture to put it down on the small bookshelf next to the door.  He complied, then stood patiently off to the side, waiting for her direction.  He noticed an orange light on the camera, which he seemed to remember indicated a live video recording.

She turned her attention back to the camera and fell into an aggressively dominant pose, showing her body off to the camera with an indescribable look in her eyes.  “How’s my pathetic little slave boy doing in his hotel room?  Hmm?  Feeling lonely, are we?”  She chuckled, leaning forward a bit and pressing her breast to tease Colin.

After a pause, she added, “I’ve got a special surprise for you – one that I KNOW you’ll like.  I want you to meet someone.  Nicky, come here please.”  She turned her gaze sideways, looking straight at Nick who was still trembling, trying to recover from his last shock.  He wanted to be near her, yet he wasn’t sure if he was ready for whatever she had planned.

Seeing him hesitate, she put her hand on her hip and pointed insistently to the floor between her feet, raising her eyebrows expectantly.  Shocked, Nick’s heart leapt in his chest as he complied immediately.  He stepped forward timidly, a nervous silence befalling him.  She continued to stare down at him as he approached her massive figure.

To any innocent outsider who might happen to view the footage later, the unfolding scene must have provided quite a shock.  There was a woman, almost otherworldly in appearance – clearly of incredible stature with not much room between her head and the ceiling, and with looks that could kill … but, just as fascinating, a tiny figure slowly came into the frame, a small child by the looks of it – no, wait, he had the features and proportions of a man, just … miniaturized … and next to her, the comparison was even more shocking.  Surely this was just special effects; it couldn’t possibly be real … and yet, as the tiny man timidly approached her and, at her quiet direction, wrapped his little arms around her towering leg; and as her hand reached down to slowly run her fingers through his hair, petting him possessively – it all seemed eerily lifelike.  Enough that one might almost believe the footage wasn’t faked, but was actually real, as preposterous as that seemed.

Of course, it was all very real, as Nick could attest from his vantage point standing next to her – or, more accurately, below her.  She had told him to hold her leg; and though he wasn’t sure why, he found it surprisingly agreeable, especially with her petting his head like she was.  He felt like he belonged –belonged to her.  It was a weird feeling; but, in a way, it just felt right, to be clinging to her leg like this, awaiting her direction.

“Here he is, the little man responsible for turning me into this …”  She gestured at her body, a knowing smile on her lips.  “And look what has happened to poor little Nicky as a result.”  She continued to pet Nick’s hair, looking down at him possessively.  He looked up, clutching her leg even tighter through her thigh-high boots, staring up at her passively, almost deferentially – he couldn’t help it.  She was making him feel so … submissive.

“So small … so very, very small …” Michelle commented aloud, stroking his hair gently.  “He’d be all but helpless on his own … he depends on me so much now …”

Nick’s eyes widened, his mind disquieted though he remained silent and passive.

She raised her gaze to the camera.  “But things aren’t all bad for him.  No, actually, Nicky likes being this size …”  She brought her eyes slowly back down to Nick, who was starting to clench his fingers around the fabric of her boot in apprehension.  “Isn’t that right, Nicky?”

Nick shook his head emphatically, trying to convince her that he didn’t – though, secretly, he did.

Michelle laughed and looked at the camera again.  “He likes to pretend otherwise, but I know better.  He’s obsessed with my body, and how enormous it is – to him …”

She looked down, her gaze intense and knowing.  He thought for a moment that she was onto him, that she knew the truth … but no, she was just acting, right?  Or … gah, he couldn’t decide!

He shook his head in confusion and denial, withdrawing from her leg and slowly backing away from her while protesting meekly, “N-No, Michelle, that’s n-not tr—“

Suddenly, she bent down, lowering her arms towards him.  She moved so fast; he couldn’t retreat nearly fast enough.  And just like that, her hands reached under his arms and wrapped around his chest; and he was lifted into the air with dizzying speed.

She stood up and held him out in front of her, facing her, watching his little legs and arms flail to no effect.  He quickly gave up his struggles once he realized how high up he was – his feet dangled easily three or four feet off the ground, which to him looked like six or eight … and he had never been fond of heights …

He felt Michelle’s hands shifting, and he immediately clutched her forearms in panic, suddenly fearing for his safety.

Michelle laughed in surprise.  “Aww, c’mon, it’s not THAT high up …” she teased.  Her eyes full of mischief, she waited for a few long moments, then released.

Nick found himself suddenly free-falling, plunging towards the ground.  He shrieked, flailing madly for her arms …

She caught him just a split second later, only letting him drop a little ways.  She couldn’t help but bust out laughing at his expense, seeing the terror in his eyes and feeling his little nails digging in to the skin of her forearms, all over something so small.

He was furious and terrified.  There was no remorse whatsoever in her eyes – she didn’t care what she was doing to him; she only found it funny … why was she doing this??

“See how helpless he is?” Michelle asked to the camera, smiling impishly.  Her hands started to move side to side, jostling him, making his limbs flail a bit like a ragdoll.  Now she bounced him up and down, tormenting him, teasing him.  He clutched her arms tightly, a look of misery on his face as he pleaded for her to stop.

“Oooh, let’s see how high I can toss you in the air …”

Nick’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he gripped her arms with renewed urgency and panic.  “No!  Don’t!!” he shrieked.

“Haha, just kidding, Nicky,” Michelle replied lightly, enjoying his reaction.  “Come here; you’ve had enough, haven’t you.”  Nick found himself being moved to her side, pressed against her right hip.  She quickly and deftly moved her right hand to cup his bottom, encouraging him to lift his thighs up and wrap around her midsection and lower back.  She pressed him tightly against her, holding him to her hip like she would a small child.  He squeezed her body reflexively, almost instinctively, wanting to feel safe and secure again.  His upper body fit so snugly between her arm and the soft flesh of her chest; his head rested so naturally against her inner shoulder, just a couple inches above her bosom, granting the perfect view …

“You like this better, don’t you Nicky?” Michelle said smugly, feeling his anxiety evaporate almost instantly.  She squeezed his tush, pressing his groin into her hip, already feeling his little stiffy hardening against her.

She brought her free hand up to cup her left breast, giving it a nice squeeze for his benefit, knowing he was watching.  “That’s it, Nicky.  Keep staring.  I know you can’t resist.”

Nick was too engrossed in her body to protest her words anymore.  There was just so much to look at, so much milky white flesh before his eyes ...  As her hand squished her breasts together he nearly fainted.  It was all he could see or think about; he had all but forgotten his fear and anxiety from just a few moments ago.  And he became more and more enthralled with each passing second.

He felt her start to move forward.  He could hear and feel the fabric of her tight vinyl top rubbing with each step, her hips swaying and rubbing electrifyingly against his crotch, while her cleavage wobbled deliciously out of her top.  She stooped temporarily, reaching down.  A light rustling sound as she seemed to be retrieving something.  He hadn’t bothered to look away from her chest, though – he was too transfixed.

She began walking again, and this time he happened to notice the camera out of the corner of his eye.  She was re-positioning it onto the shelf above her desk for a better view, angling it more towards the wall as she walked in front of it.  He clung to her silently, overcome with sensation.

She turned with him in her arms and said to the camera, “He’s so completely obsessed with my body, especially my breasts … See?  He’s hardly aware of anything going on around him.  He can probably barely even hear what I’m saying right now …”

She looked down at him, and Nick tilted his head up momentarily, sensing she was asking him something though he hadn’t really been listening.  His eyes were glazed over with hollow, simpleminded lust, and she seemed to sense this.  She smiled smugly, rotating his head toward the camera with her hand.  “See what I mean?”

She held his head there for just a second or two before graciously turning it to point straight down at her chest again, bringing his nose within an inch or two of her flesh.  She then reached down for his tiny hand, which he had wrapped around her middle just below her chest.  She peeled his hand off the pink vinyl of her top and lifted it higher.  He watched in amazement as his hand, guided by hers, came up, then forward; closer … closer … oh god yesss …

His hand made contact with her chest, just above where her top ended and her cleavage began.  He shuddered and moaned as her hand pressed his even deeper into her flesh which molded around his tiny fingers.

“That’s it, Nicky.  I know you want this…”  She retracted her hand, letting his hand stay and grope all it wanted.  She moved her free hand down across her midsection, cupping the bottom of his upper thigh so that both hands were supporting his weight.  She rotated her body slowly back and forth, rocking him gently, as she stared into the camera.

“Can you imagine what this must be like for him?  My breasts are so big now – but to him, they’re absolutely enormous.  Look how tiny his hand is; it barely covers anything!  And even his head is so much smaller than just one of my breasts.  It’s no wonder he’s acting like this – there’s just so much for a guy his size to enjoy.”

He couldn’t help himself; he began to curl around her, clinging tightly to her side, groping her breast slowly with his hand as if possessed.

“Are they big enough for you, Nicky?” she asked, looking down with an almost maternal look in her eyes.  He could only murmur in response.  Without him realizing, her left hand had begun to rise up, lifting the object it held up to her lips.  There was a brief silence, and then she added, “You know, they could get even bigger, if you wanted them to …”

He heard this, subconsciously; a thrill took over his body, excited on a basic level, excited by the possibilities.  He felt her head bending down towards him.  He looked up, seeing her beautiful face quickly approaching.  His bottom was suddenly propelled slightly upward, lifting his body just enough to meet her lips.  She kissed him, like before – but this time, as he opened his mouth, he felt a warm rush of something, some liquid, pouring across his tongue and washing down his throat.  The taste was so familiar, somehow wonderful combined with her scent, and the feel of her tongue playing across his.

She pulled out from his mouth, leaving him panting, his eyes closed in bliss.  But she whispered down to him, “Watch, Nicky … watch them grow …”  Her hand cupped the back of his head and tilted his head down to nestle against the top of her bosom, holding it there firmly.  Her chest rose as she breathed in, then fell – but wait, it was still expanding

Her chest was growing; there was no doubt about it.  He could feel it expanding under his hand and face, and against his chest, like two balloons being slowly inflated … finding no more room under her bodice, they expanded upwards and outwards, overflowing.  In fact, her entire body seemed to be expanding, her chest and hips most of all, but the rest of her too … There was more of her to cling to and enjoy with each passing moment; he was in heaven, squeezing her as tightly as his little muscles would allow, loving every second of it.  He started to feel slightly woozy, that familiar uncomfortable sensation – but he didn’t care.  He was losing touch with reality, becoming lost in a realm of pure pleasure.  He grinded his crotch shamelessly against her hip, not even realizing where he was.  For him, there was only her, and her breasts …

“It feels so nice, doesn’t it?” she cooed.  “Feeling them growing bigger, pushing out against you?”  She cupped him even tighter against her, encouraging him to experience her fully.

By now, Nick’s neck had bent down even farther, his body almost in a fetal position as he curled up against her, his little hand pawing mesmerized against her flesh.  His lips were just close enough to feel the upper reaches of her bosom, his mouth opening and closing slowly in a guppy-like motion, his crotch continuing to grind steadily against her hip as if possessed.

Her eyes lifted to the camera briefly to explain, “You see, Nicky here only shrinks when his mind lets him.  He used to be able to resist it, but now – well, just look at him.  You can see how much he likes this … Don’t you, Nicky?”  She turned her maternal gaze back down to him, nestling him even tighter against her bosom.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it?” Michelle continued, her fascinated voice directed at the camera.  “His mind has eroded so much from all the potion he’s consumed.  It’s happening slower now – there’s not much more of his mind to take, really – but each time he loses more of his ability to think and becomes more ... instinctive.  Just acting on basic impulse, really, to the stimulus I’m giving him – see how he’s curling up against me, his mouth searching for something to latch on to … almost like he’s trying to nurse …”

She watched Nick for another moment, then reached for her chest and guided his hand lower, towards the center of her breast.  She could feel his hand tense up in instinctive response to the feel of her firm nipple poking out against the tight pink fabric of her top.  She watched with growing fascination as his mouth began to drool, moving south of its own accord towards its intended target.

Her own lips parted in amazement mixed with arousal.  She hadn’t thought he could actually be driven this far so easily …

She regained her composure enough to say in a deep, sensual voice, “He’s so simple now, so weak … just like a baby …”

She watched him with growing fascination, seeing how his lips never once stopped trying to suckle.  She still couldn’t believe she had managed to take Nick of all people and turn him into this.  Any reservations she had over treating him like this, any feelings she might have once held for him – it was drowned out by the incredible thrill of controlling and dominating him so completely.

She had been holding herself back for so long now, knowing that if she did any of the things she really wanted to do to him she’d have scared him off, so to speak.  He would have put his defenses up and then there’d have been no way she could’ve persuaded him to shrink.  But now his mind was just so easy to control, malleable … She knew she could do just about anything she wanted to him now, no matter how extreme – and he might actually LIKE it.

That was her ultimate goal now – to change him completely, permanently.  Just shrinking him down physically hadn’t been enough – the last few days, he had proven he was still the arrogant jerk he always was, still trying to take advantage of her even when she had given him a chance to turn things around.  No, to change him would require psychological manipulation as well – and that’s why she had been priming him sexually, driving up his libido, all while breaking down his self-confidence and sense of independence.  Until now, that is – when he was finally perhaps weak enough for her, dependent on her, wanting desperately to please her.  He had already experienced his growing submissive desires vicariously through ‘Colin’ just now – but now it was time for him to receive a more first-hand treatment …

And Michelle wasn’t even fully sure where she herself would take this, or whether her plan would actually work.  It was a tall order – changing Nick from the inside out – but she was more than willing to try, all ‘in the name of science’ … and fun …

She took one more look down at his little body, nestled snugly to her bosom, still trying to suckle and still probably not even realizing it.  “Hmm … you’ve had enough now, sweetie,” she told him softly, her voice gradually darkening.  “Now for some real fun …”  As she hissed these last words, she stepped forward, causing Nick’s body to shake with her movements, jarred away unwillingly from her breasts.

“Wh … Wha …?” Nick muttered in dim confusion, unhappily distracted from his bliss.

It all happened so fast.  His body was suddenly wrenched off of hers, his feeble limbs torn away like they were nothing.  He shouted – more like whined – in protest, staring up into her eyes with the shock of deprivation.  But before he knew it, he felt his body being slammed back against the cold wall behind him, stunning him into temporary silence, his mind reeling.  Her hands pressed into his sides, just below the armpits, immobilizing him, pinning his body many feet off the ground.  It all happened so, so fast …

“Oh, you didn’t think I’d let you enjoy yourself like that forever, did you??”  A chilling look of superiority played out on her face as she gleefully watched his struggles commence, his limbs kicking and flailing in sporadic, jerking motions as his mind went haywire from the sudden deprivation of pleasure.  She could almost see the dopamine receptors in his brain firing madly to provoke an intense feeling of frustration and yearning, causing his eyes to flare now with animalistic passion as he swung madly at her breasts, needing them so badly but finding them just out of his reach.

His whining intensified along with his struggles, but everything he did only seemed to bring a wider grin to Michelle’s lips as she began teasing him sadistically: leaning forward, bringing her breasts closer, putting her cleavage on full display for him, taunting him.  He lunged out with his hands, but she withdrew just a split second before he could touch them.  She laughed with wicked delight, so unlike the Michelle he thought he knew.

“Awww … so close … What’s the matter, sweetie?  Are your arms just a little too short now?”  She bent her elbows inward to squeeze her cleavage together, causing him to flail even more wildly as she watched with an evil grin.

Why was she doing this? he wondered in brutal anguish, making another feverish swipe at her chest but falling short.  The torture was simply unbearable – and one look at her eyes told him she knew EXACTLY what she was doing.  She knew how much he was suffering – and she was loving every second of it.

She shifted her grip, grabbing his forearms one at a time and pinning them to the wall, slowly raising them and bringing them together above his head, leaving his body to dangle below.  This allowed her to bring herself even closer to him without him being able to touch her.  He watched as her massive form approached his tiny body, her breasts utterly filling his vision, practically bursting out of her pink top, her milky flesh just waiting to be squeezed and fondled.  He lurched forward, desperate to feel their comforting warmth again.  But he could really only move his neck; the rest of him dangled helplessly and pathetically, his muscles too weak to propel him forward.

“Oh, did you want these?” Michelle asked in a devilishly playful voice, tilting her torso to give an even more impressive display of cleavage.

Nick moaned and writhed, like a worm helplessly dangling from a hook.  “Mmm … that’s it …” Michelle purred.  “Keep trying; keep squirming.  Show me how badly you need me, how obsessed you are with my body … The more frustrated you get, the easier you’ll be to control …”

Nick whimpered, frightened by the ominous sound of her voice.  But her breasts – they were just so close … he just couldn’t control his urge to lunge for them, even knowing he would be denied.  His dick throbbed in his pants, aching for her touch.

Michelle turned her head to face the camera, stating matter-of-factly, for the record, “This is step one of Nicky’s training.  I’m going to break him down, bit by bit; and then, when he’s ready, I’m going to reprogram his simple little mind to obey me, and to accept his new purpose in life …”

Her head slowly turned back to him, her eyes descending upon him, her gaze chilling him to the core.  “He may THINK he’s obsessed with me now … but just wait ‘til I’m through with him today …”

Nick’s blood began to curdle.  Her words were so deeply terrifying … dear god, what did she have in store for him??  Surely she wasn’t capable of doing all this to him – weren’t they supposed to be friends!??

“So just sit back and enjoy the show, Colin,” she said loudly, almost sarcastically, referring to the man for whose benefit this video was supposedly made – who might or might not really be involved at all.

“And you …” she uttered, turning her terrifying gaze down to Nick, lowering her voice to speak directly to him as a wicked smile crossed her face.  “Great pretending, Nicky …”  Her voice seemed almost sarcastic again as she dropped her lips down to his ear.  He could feel her hot, moist breaths washing across his cheek, down his neck, into his ear … She whispered softly but intensely for only him to hear, “Keep it up, Nicky – give me everything you’ve got.  Don’t stop pretending – even if get carried away with myself.  You’ll just have to go with it …”  She leaned into him, letting her breast brush just barely against the tip of his nose for a brief moment – tantalizing him, tormenting him – as she pulled her face upwards and backwards to stare intensely down into his eyes.

She could see his lust – he knew it.  He trembled before her, his mind reeling, wondering if she still really believed he was just pretending, or if she knew better by now, and was doing all this to him on purpose

Her voice increased slightly in volume, loud enough for the camera to hear – and yet, Nick still felt like she was addressing only him.  “And now, Nicky, you’re going to start begging me for more.  Admit how obsessed you are with me, and how desperate you are to please me …”

He was becoming suffocated by his fear of her, and of what would happen if he allowed this to go any further.  “Michelle …” he whispered anxiously, his head shaking nervously, his eyes staring pleadingly.  “I … I don’t like this.  Maybe we should st—“

Her hand clenched tighter, locking his jaw in place, effectively making speech impossible.  “What did I just tell you, Nicky,” she hissed.  she hissed, presenting her cleavage directly in front of his eyes.  “Don’t make things harder on yourself – stop trying to fight it.”  She brought her cleavage down directly in front of his eyes.  “I know what you really want.  Just admit it …”

Nick’s heart rate began to skyrocket, his breaths coming in short, shallow gasps.  Was this still part of their ‘game,’ or had it become real??  He didn’t know … but god, he was scared …

Her hand clenched even more painfully around his jaw and neck, commanding him to obey.  His words only came out in random syllables.  “I-I … uhhh … y-y-you … errghh … “

“Speak up, Nicky,” she commanded, raising her voice.  Her hand released his jaw, moved out of sight, and then came out of nowhere, slapping him swiftly across the side of his face, making him shriek in surprised pain.  It had been a very light slap from her point of view, more like she was admonishing a child than causing harm – but to him, it was a sharp, heavy blow, leaving a stinging pain lingering on his cheek.  She had his complete and undivided attention now.

“Tell me you like my body,” she commanded.

He hesitated, whimpering and holding back tears – but then her hand clamped down painfully on his chin again, compelling him to exclaim loudly, “O-OK!!  I-I l-like your b-b-body!!”

She tilted his head forward with her hand.  “Stare at my breasts,” she ordered, thrusting them in his face.  He could feel the heat radiating off of them.

He didn’t disobey – he couldn’t disobey.  His eyes widened instinctively, seeing how close they were, how huge … and despite his fear, he felt that familiar deep sense of yearning returning to him …

She could feel his struggles abating, already becoming more docile again.  “Kiss them,” she commanded, a bit more gently this time.  She removed her hand from his chin and watched his eyes dart up to hers in surprise.  She brought her breasts closer, within reach of his lips.  “Kiss them, Nicky,” she repeated, feeling a secret thrill of pleasure as she felt his tiny lips make contact with the milky flesh of her left breast.  “That’s it …” she said softly, watching him with pleasure, seeing his eyes already filling with gratitude.  “Worship them, Nicky … give yourself up to them … let them control your weak little mind …”

When his lips first touched her breast, he had shuddered powerfully, feeling the perfection of her flesh again, as if for the first time – so wonderfully soft, warm, supple … but he quickly began to give in to passion, starting to kiss all across the vast expanse of her cleavage, worshipfully, reverentially, losing himself in the moment, hearing her words in the back of his mind: “Give in to them, Nicky … worship them …”

He could feel his mind giving in to her just as she said -- but it felt too good for him to stop.  He kissed more and more urgently, pressing his face into her flesh, losing himself in them … until finally they were pulled away, exposing his face to the cold, empty air.  He whimpered as she held her breasts just barely out of his reach, keeping them there to build his frustration and longing.

“This is your training, Nicky,” she told him, watching his desperation grow.  She easily overpowered his head and pressed it back against the wall with her palm.  “Now I want you to start begging …”

He squirmed against her but had no chance against her hand on his jaw.  Meanwhile, his arms remained helplessly pinned above his head, beginning to ache.  He felt so weak, so exposed, so helpless … he wanted so badly to be back in her embrace, held against her bosom …

He couldn’t fight it anymore.  Close to tears, he nodded his head defeatedly, beginning in a low voice but growing louder, “Y-Yes, Michelle ... please … p-please … I’ll do anything …”  His head still pinned back against the wall, he stared longingly at her breasts, so close, yet seemingly unattainable.

This was the response she was waiting for – he could sense it from the way her hand tightened its grip on his hands over his head, and from the confident, widening smile on her lips.  “Good … your training is starting out nicely …” she purred, lowering her other hand from his chin to his chest, dragging her fingers across his skin, causing him to shudder in pleasure.  He gasped, staring longingly at her chest.

“I’m inside your head now, aren’t I, Nicky?  You can FEEL me there, controlling your subconscious, your desires … can’t you, Nicky?”

He gulped and nodded, knowing exactly what she was describing.  Not just his body, but his mind now felt exposed to her; and she, like a surgeon, was preparing to examine his brain, probe it, understand its inner workings … all so she could control him.  He just couldn’t manage to push her out of his mind – but then he realized he didn’t really want to … The thought of letting her in, letting her control his mind so deeply – that thought excited him immensely.

She watched his breaths quicken, coming now in short gasps, his limbs becoming more and more animated, his eyes glazing over with lust.  She exhaled in private excitement, running her hand down his front, feeling him squirm.  “Mmm … you LIKE the thought of me controlling your mind.  I can see it in your eyes.  You WANT to keep going, to let me sink deeper and deeper into your mind … don’t you, Nicky?”

Nick’s erection was throbbing madly, uncontrollably; his eyes rolled back into his head at the mere sight of her now.  He could FEEL her presence in his mind, taking over – and he was powerless to resist it.

“oh god …” he muttered feebly, terrified of what she was doing to him.

Michelle gave a low, devilish laugh.  “Yesss, that’s it.  Now you’re ready.”  But she paused, took a deep breath, and sighed loudly.  “But, you know … it’s almost TOO easy, isn’t it?  Your mind is already so frail and weak.  Why should I even bother …?”

He looked up in dismay.  “H-Huh?”

Suddenly, and without warning, her hand let go of his wrists, allowing him to fall freely to the ground far below, his frail body collapsing in a heap at her feet.  He flipped over onto his back, looking up at her in shock, cowering in fright.  She loomed so high above him, so colossal, almost beyond human …

“What could YOU possibly have to offer ME??” she boomed, lifting her enormous leg and bringing it down upon his chest, her massive boot nearly covering his whole torso, the long spike of her heel grinding painfully into his stomach.  “You’re nothing to me – so small, so pathetic, so worthless …”  She said this so plainly and remorselessly, like she truly didn’t care about his feelings.  “Why should I even keep you around?”

He didn’t answer.  “Well!?  If you want me so bad, then speak up!” she demanded, grinding her heel farther into his stomach, making him groan in pain.

His whole body was now trembling, wracked with fear, lust, longing … He was deeply hurt by her words, depending so much on her approval for his own happiness.  He tried to defend himself, but he couldn’t form more than single, broken syllables.  “I-I-I … uhhh … grrruhh …”

Michelle snorted with disdain.  “Listen to you.  You can’t even speak right anymore.  You’re pathetic, Nicky.  And you’re so weak that you can’t even move my boot.  I’m hardly even pressing down at all.”

Her words pierced him like daggers.  He lay pinned, sucking in his stomach to avoid the ever-advancing spike of her heel, his eyes glazed over with lust just from being near her.  The way she was treating him, he truly did begin to feel pathetic, and worthless, unworthy of her …

He tried to heave her foot off his chest, to regain some dignity – but he couldn’t budge it.  This only brought laughter from her, and a further increase of pressure from her boot on his chest, starting to restrict his breathing.

“I don’t need you,” she began again.  “You have nothing I need.  You wouldn’t even make a good slave.  You can’t lift anything, you can’t reach anything, you can’t even take care of yourself – much less me.”

“I-I could h-help … s-some things …”  His words came out in broken syllables, barely intelligible, as he struggled against her boot.  “P-Please, Michelle … I’ll t-try …”  He’d do anything to please her – anything.

Michelle scoffed.  “Like what?  You couldn’t even manage simple tasks, like dressing me.  Or even painting my nails.  Hold out your hand.”

He cringed up at her, hurt by her words.  She pressed down on her heel, compelling him to obey.  He raised his hand weakly, showing how badly it was shaking.

“See?  You have no control over your limbs around me.  And we both know your mind is useless, especially in my presence.  Remember how helpless you were when you tried to do that basic homework problem this morning – how you couldn’t even read the words … and how you can hardly even speak right now.  Your mind is so easily overwhelmed, so easy to break down into sad little pieces.  You’re about to cry now, aren’t you?”

It was true – in fact, the tears were already welling up in his eyes.  It wasn’t her meanness that was hurting him the most, it was that he knew she was right about everything.  She was so infinitely better than him in every way … he truly was nothing to her, a puny and insignificant nothing.  He broke down into sobs, averting his eyes in shame.

She rocked her heel back and forth against his frail body, causing him even more pain and humiliation.  She let this continue for another minute or two, making sure his lesson had time to sink in fully, watching him continue to sob and writhe miserably under her boot.

“There’s only ONE thing you’re good for now …” she told him finally.  His sobbing ceased as he looked up at her with surprise and renewed hope, wondering what it could be.

She snorted at his expression.  “What?  You really haven’t figured it out yet?  My god, do I really have to explain EVERYTHING to you?”

“Wh-What is it?” Nick stammered anxiously, wanting to know despite himself.

Michelle peered down haughtily at him.  “You’ll just have to wait and find out,” she said ominously.  “But you seem desperate to please me – that’s good.  That’ll help in the next phase of your training.  Which we’re starting -- right now.”

She removed her boot from his chest and bent down suddenly, grabbing a handful of his shirt and lifting him roughly.  He flailed in terror, finding himself being carried like a sack of potatoes as she walked briskly to her chair and placed it in the center of the room, then walked to the desk to reposition the camera, then back to the chair where she sat down and brusquely draped him over her thigh.  He felt her other thigh clamp down on his behind, squeezing him firmly, immobilizing him.  Then she began lifting his shirt up past his head, forcing it through his arms.  It was all a blur, and he could do nothing to stop any of it.

“What a-are you d-doing?” he stammered fearfully, putting up a feeble resistance.

“I’m exposing your body to me, so it’ll be easier to work with,” she explained, rather clinically.  He tried to stop her but she just ignored his protests, calmly removing his shirt and then moving her hand to his shorts.

He protested more urgently, trying to pry her hands away.  “Michelle, please … don’t …”

She laughed, unconcerned.  “Oh, please.  I know you want this.  You’ve been wanting me to touch your body for days now.  And besides, you’re just too weak to stop me, so you might as well enjoy it.”  She opened her thighs just enough to let his shorts slide down past his ankles to the floor.  He felt the cold air on his boxers; he looked down in panic, seeing his stiff erection poking out against the fabric, plain as day.

“Well … what do we have here??” Michelle teased, grinning at his crotch.  He shrieked and covered himself with both hands, absolutely mortified and, even worse, fearing that she’d realize the truth about him.  He still wasn’t sure she knew he wasn’t pretending …

She laughed at his frantic response, seeing his cheeks becoming bright red with embarrassment.  “Still trying to pretend you’re not enjoying this, Nicky??” she taunted.  “Well, how do you explain this …”  She brought her hand over to reach for his cock still inside his boxers, her fingers stopping just inches away.

He squirmed and shied away wildly as she laughed.  “He still feels self-conscious about his reaction to me,” Michelle said matter-of-factly to the camera, speaking as if his erection were simply a matter of course; to be expected.  She shifted him so that his bottom more-or-less sat on her left thigh, her other thigh raising slightly to clamp down just below his crotch, holding him secure like an oversized safety bar on a roller coaster.  She let his hands remain over his erection, pitifully trying to hide it for now.

She smirked down at him, petting the back of his head softly.  “It’s OK, Nicky.  It’s nothing to be ashamed about,” she told him sweetly, only adding to his embarrassment.  She sounded so sweet, and yet he felt like she was trapping him there – he had a sense that she wouldn’t let him leave even if he asked.  And she was just so damned casual about his erection – it was humiliating … but he would soon find out things would only get worse from here.

He felt her lean down to his ear, grinning happily and staring down at his crotch, seemingly oblivious to his embarrassment.  He groaned in shame, turning his head forward to avoid her eyes.  He heard her lips part as she told him in an excited whisper, “I’m so glad you’re still able to get hard, Nicky, after that potion you took earlier today!  I wasn’t counting on this … but, boy, if you can stay hard for me like this, I can do SO much more to you.  Oh, it’s going to be so difficult for me not to get carried away …”

He began to really panic now.  He could see how much his erection was exciting her, and he knew he had to make it go away ... but it just refused to leave ...

She felt him growing antsier and antsier, his little legs squirming between hers, probably trying to escape her before it was too late.  But she wasn’t going to let that happen – not now.  He became even more animated with fear as her hands moved down to grab his wrists, effortlessly prying them off his boxers.  “No more covering yourself, Nicky,” she told him, barely louder than a whisper – was she talking for the camera, or for him??  He was so afraid ...

“No more trying to hide it,” she continued, placing his hands squarely on her massive thigh, pressing his fingers into her toned flesh.  “This is who you are now; your mind is too weak for anything else.  You’re going to start by feeling my thighs, Nicky.  Focus on them.  Feel how nice they are.”  She started dragging his hands across her thigh, back and forth, back and forth.

He resisted at first – or, at least, he tried to.  Her terrifying words still rang loudly in his ears – he did all he could to distract his mind, trying to focus on lessening his erection, knowing that was the only way to stop egging her on.  But his resolve was already faltering, as he rubbed her thigh – so warm, so smooth, so huge.  He was already losing the battle … she was right; his mind really was weak …

He hadn’t even noticed that her hands had pulled away – his own hands continued to marvel at her flesh, moving of their own accord now.  Suddenly, he felt an overwhelming pleasure on his upper back – her left hand had moved there, her fingertips lightly grazing his skin, electrifying him.  He shuddered, already losing control of his muscles, so quickly, so easily.

His torso lurched forward, the lower half resting against her enormous thigh.  He leaned against her leg for support as her fingertips continued to assault his back, sending him into wave after wave of pleasure.  Without even realizing it, he had begun to work his crotch slowly up and down against her thigh, losing himself in the moment, soft moans already escaping his lips.

“Wow.  Just look at him,” he heard Michelle call out from above his head.  “See how he so easily descends into simple, mindless pleasure-seeking?  It’s clearly his natural state; it’s about all his feeble mind is capable of anymore …”

Nick’s conscious mind was still barely aware of what she was saying.  Only a small part of his mind still cried out, telling himself to stop – but his instincts were too strong, he just couldn’t fight it … Oh, why was she doing to him??

She planted her hand against his back, pressing him into her thigh, encouraging him to given in even more to pleasure.  She could feel his little stiffy rubbing against her thigh, tiny but rock-hard.  She let him continue for a few more moments, hearing his breaths becoming louder and more forced with every passing second.  But soon she said aloud, to the camera, almost matter-of-factly, “He would keep going, if I let him, until he comes.  But he wouldn’t learn anything that way.  I’m not going to let him get off that easily.”

He could sense her hands approaching his, ready to pull him away.  He squeezed his torso against her thigh instinctively, not wanting to leave it … but in no time she had grabbed both his wrists and yanked him backwards and upwards, sliding his legs between her thighs until they clamped down around his knees, leaving the rest of him hanging in the air, exposed and shivering, his eyes glazed over with lust.  Like before, she clenched both his wrists in her left hand, but this time she pulled him taut, pinned between her hand above and her thighs below, completely and utterly immobilized and exposed for the camera.

He whined, partly out of fright, but mostly out of sexual frustration, unhappy to have been pulled from the wonderful warmth of her thigh.

“You want me to continue, don’t you?” Michelle asked, bemusedly studying his expression.

He moaned.  “Y-Yesss!”

Her hand immediately went to his chest, her fingernails dragging across his front, causing him to spasm in intense pleasure.  He must have been squirming too much, because he felt her pull his arms even tighter, stretching him like a guitar string as her fingers strummed his skin relentlessly, raking up and down his torso.  His eyes rolled into the back of his head; he was beginning to gasp and moan steadily now, his nervous system becoming overloaded with ecstasy.

“Would you like more, Nicky?” she asked, raising the intensity of her voice.

It was almost becoming too much for him already, yet his response was automatic.  “Yes!” he cried, amazed at how electrifying her fingers could be.

She redoubled her efforts, raking his skin mercilessly, causing his body to writhe and contort incessantly, making it hard for him to breathe.  He was in heaven; and yet, it was starting to become almost TOO much …

“More, Nicky??” she demanded, even louder.

He hesitated for a split second, almost begging her to stop, but instead pleading for her to continue.  “y … yes … ”  He couldn’t help it; despite his heightening pain and anxiety, he badly needed her to keep going.  Nothing mattered now, except the pure pleasure of her touch – no matter how it was shaking his mind to pieces …

Her hand began probing farther down, nearing his crotch.  He was practically hyperventilating now, scarcely able to imagine how electric her fingers would feel on his cock …

She seemed to sense his movements becoming even more urgent, because her hand started pressing more firmly into his skin, moving in the area around his crotch but never touching it … kneading into his flesh, driving him wild …

Amidst his throes of ecstasy, he turned his head to stare up at her with lust-crazed eyes.  She stared back at him intently, observing him, studying his every movement, constantly testing his reaction to her touch, learning how much he could take, learning how to control his mind, and his body … It was in that moment, as they locked eyes, that he knew from now on she would be able to control him like never before – and he discovered that he WANTED this, he WANTED to succumb to her, to let her enter his mind and alter it for whatever dark purpose she intended.  He stared up passionately into her eyes, his gaze telling her he was ready to submit himself to her.

She seemed able to read his mind like a book – she knew precisely the moment he gave in to her.  She leaned down towards him, her hot breath washing over his face as her hand continued to torment him.  “I OWN you now,” she breathed sultrily, dominantly, her hand sliding up to clench his jaw as she grinned victoriously.  “I control you now, Nicky … you’re MINE …”

Nick could do nothing but nod his head in obeisance, unable to deny it.  He held his breath, waiting for her to speak again.

“Such a simple creature …” she said, cocking her head to the side, staring down at him bemusedly.  “So weak, so easy to control, so predictable … I can do anything I want to you, and you won’t even lift a finger in protest, will you?”  She held her hand out in front of his face, turning it, eyeing it calmly.  “No, you won’t … not anymore.  I have so much power over you, just with this one little hand … so much power …”

Slowly, her hand closed in on his mouth, her fingers wrapping around his cheekbones on either side, holding his head securely; the palm of her hand, so massive, clamping down over his lips, forming an airtight seal; the top of her hand pressing firmly against his nostrils, closing them off as well …

The realization slowly sunk in: he couldn’t breathe.

HE COULDN’T BREATHE …

His head, his arms, his legs – they were all completely immobilized.  At first, his survival instincts kicked in, his body writhing and contorting, trying anything he could to break free.  He felt the small reserve of oxygen in his lungs depleting fast … but the realization sank in that he was completely and utterly at her mercy – she could easily end his life, here and now … oh god …

He stopped struggling, realizing it was useless to resist her – she was just too much for him, in complete control of his mind and body.  But he soon realized that he didn’t even WANT to fight her now … Somehow, the way she was controlling him was too thrilling to describe.  Being so perfectly powerless, knowing he was at her mercy … Even as his head started spinning from lack of oxygen, his cock was twitching madly, out of control.  He looked up at her once again, seeing that same look of bemusement in her eyes as she watched him calmly, feeling him slipping.  She had no remorse, no sympathy whatsoever for what she was doing to him.  It was as if he was something less than human in her eyes now … She really wouldn’t care if he died …

Just before giving up all hope, he felt her hand being lifted from his face.  He sucked in deeply, restoring oxygen to his lungs at seemingly the last possible second.  His muscles fell slack as he gasped and panted, completely overwhelmed.  She released his wrists, allowing the front of his torso to collapse onto her thigh.  She let him lay there for a few moments, letting it all sink in.  His breathing slowly regulated, soon coming in slow and shallow as his body and mind recovered.

It wasn’t long, though, before he was jolted out of his reprieve by the touch of her fingers on his bare back.  His whole body convulsed from just the slightest contact; he seemed so much more sensitive to her touch than ever before, like his mind was becoming a slave to his body, which in turn was enslaved to her …

She touched him again, causing him to cry out involuntarily, his body tingling with sensation.  Somehow, this whole experience was bringing him even closer to her, needing and wanting her even more …

“It’s working, isn’t it?” Michelle said in fascination.  She turned to the camera.  “I’m really inside his head now – see, he’s even MORE susceptible to physical stimulus.  Soon, it’ll be all he’s able to think about – even a little touch from me, and he’s mine again … He’s becoming perfectly suited for his new role in life …”

She paused, then decided to test just how much progress he had made.  “Well, I suppose we can take a break now.  Wouldn’t want to torment you TOO much …”  She laughed evilly.

He whimpered, clutching her thigh a bit tighter.  At first she thought he had had enough; but when he turned his head to look pleadingly up into her eyes, she realized the truth: he WANTED her to continue.  She could see he was still afraid, very afraid – but his desire to feel her touch again was simply too strong.

She exhaled in pleasure.  She had just been testing him – and he was proceeding even better than she had expected.  She leaned toward him, staring him directly in the eye, and said, “You really haven’t had enough yet?”

He shook his head silently, staring up at her wide-eyed and submissive.

“Don’t you realize what it’ll do to you?  Don’t you know what these hands are capable of??”

He whimpered softly but nodded, seeming to accept his fate.

She shuddered, truly thrilled by his behavior.  She grabbed his shoulders – he even shuddered at this touching.  She slowly lifting him off her thigh.  He rotated his torso so that it was now parallel with hers; his knees were now one in front of the other, still pinned firmly between her thighs.  She leaned back slightly in her chair and pulled him back with her, letting his shoulders rest against her chest, her breasts easily supporting his weight.  He shuddered, his breathing already quickening, as he felt her flesh against his upper back and neck.  He waited in tense anticipation as her hands left his shoulders and hovered over his almost-naked body.

“Are you SURE you want this, Nicky?” she asked once more.

He was dying with anticipation, laying himself out for her, his hands splayed out by his sides, his body waiting for her hands to dominate him.  He nodded and whispered, “Yes … please …”

With a wide grin, Michelle brought both hands down onto him, her fingers jolting him like an electric shock.  She started by barely touching his skin, just the tips of her fingers working over his body, moving all over his chest, stomach, and even his thighs, so tantalizingly close to his genitals.  His body began twitching and spasming constantly, but unlike before, he didn’t resist her or try to get free.  She increased the intensity, seeing his face contort in extreme pleasure and pain, and yet he still didn’t offer the least resistance.  He moaned and groaned, losing himself in the sensation, his nervous system going haywire.

She seemed to focus more and more on his crotch, never touching it but always leading her hands towards it, squeezing his upper thighs on either side, bringing the strongest reaction from him.  She would then move her hands back up to his chest and start again, dragging her fingernails down again, channeling and focusing all the energy towards his genitals, making his cock twitch and spasm uncontrollably.

“Grab it,” she whispered forcefully down to him.  He muttered in confusion.  “Grab your cock,” she demanded again, taking his hands and pushing them towards his boxers.  He shuddered and moaned loudly as he realized what she wanted him to do.

Without hesitation, like a man possessed, he slid both hands under his boxers and began pumping himself eagerly.  He didn’t care what it would look like; he didn’t care about giving away his secret – all he cared about was the burning pleasure between his thighs, crescendoing to new heights as he beat himself off with reckless abandon.  Meanwhile, her hands continued to attack his body, so intense he could hardly breathe.  He could almost feel his mind being broken down, crumbling, becoming a mindless cretin thinking only of basic pleasure …

His groans grew louder and louder.  His cock was so ridiculously sensitive, more than ever before … he felt the strongest orgasm of his life approaching … any second now …

He literally began to lose sense of where he was, as he closed his eyes and felt her enormous warmth against his back, felt the electricity of her fingertips on him, felt the incredible pressure in his groin … He hardly even realized how furiously he was beating off now – but it wasn’t enough.  Even his feeble mind was able to sense that something was wrong, terribly wrong … He was so far beyond the normal point of orgasm; his whole body was screaming for him to come, yet his genitals weren’t listening.

He couldn’t think; he only groped around in the dark, leaving his cock to find help … His tiny hands finally encountered hers; he grabbed them, pulling urgently, somehow knowing that they would bring him to orgasm, no doubt in his mind.  Her hands were at the top of his thighs, so very close … he tugged on them desperately …

But they didn’t budge.  He felt her body shaking gently; he forced his ears to listen as she giggled amusedly, keeping her hands on his thighs.  Not even caring if the camera heard her at this point – knowing Nick was too far gone to notice – she told him playfully, “Don’t be silly, Nicky – we’re just friends, remember??  That wouldn’t be appropriate.”

He groaned loudly as she squeezed his thighs again, making him shudder in agonized pleasure.  His weak mind couldn’t connect the dots and realize she was just toying with him.  He actually believed her words, and believed that they were still just friends.  He thought she somehow didn’t believe his desperate struggling was real, still thinking his jerking off was pretend …

But when he tried to open his mouth and tell her the truth, to beg her to help get him off, his mouth only sputtered, mumbling random syllables, unable to formulate anything resembling complete words.  And Michelle just giggled again, seeing him struggling to speak, knowing he was trying to confess – but he thought she was just amused by his ‘acting’ still … oh, he was helpless …

She squeezed down on his thighs and watched his cock spasm violently inside his boxers.  She switched back into her dominant voice to tell him, “And besides, Nicky, I can’t allow you come yet … your mind is SO much more susceptible to brainwashing when you’re like this …”

He groaned again, even more terrified.  Because he knew now that there was no escape – even if he told her the truth, she STILL wouldn’t let him come.  She WANTED to torture him … it was almost like she planned this all along …

But, as she calmly took his hands and pressed them firmly to his crotch again, demanding that he continue masturbating, his ability to think was shut down again, replaced by pure animalistic desire as her hands continued to work his flesh, dominating his mind.  He began beating off again with reckless abandon, subjecting himself to her control.  The more frustrated he got, the harder he tried – but it only made it worse.  He began to cry out, his eyes becoming hollow with yearning and lust.  Her fingers felt like lightning bolts on his skin, the energy coursing through his nerves, frying his mind.  She brought him to new levels of pain and pleasure he never knew were possible.  But she just wouldn’t touch his manhood – just one touch from her would give him all he needed, but instead he was beginning to lose his mind …

His cries intensified, yelling “Michelle!  God … please!!” amidst a slew of meaningless syllables and random noises.  He reached the breaking point, truly feeling his mind breaking down.  He didn’t even resist her anymore … he gave in to her control, letting his body spasm in uncontrolled pleasure.  He brought his hands to hers again, trying to encourage her, giving one last-ditch effort to pull her hand all the way down to his swollen member, knowing there were just a few seconds before he collapsed entirely …

She seemed to sense this.  But instead of yielding to his wishes, she slowly brought her hand up to his face again.  She clamped down on his mouth, suffocating him like before – but this time, he didn’t try to pry her hand off him.  He just accepted it, accepted the fact that he was completely at her mercy …

Just before passing out, he felt her free hand descending down his front one last time, dragging her fingers down his chest, down his stomach, lifting up the waistline of his boxers, going under … As he faded out of consciousness, he felt a surge of pleasure like he had never felt before, washing over him, filling his entire body with sensation.  Just a moment before fading out, he thought he felt his libido finally yielding, erupting in pure ecstasy … but then all went black.

Michelle's Room (part 3) by little mikey

He woke up, his body still tingling all over, his erection throbbing.  He was lying on the floor with his head against the wall and his limbs splayed out awkwardly, like he had been used and discarded.  He could hear HER voice; he opened his eyes to see her sitting on her chair facing the camera, speaking to it – but his ears were ringing and he couldn’t make out her words yet.  But just the sight of her was enough to make his loins ache … Had he come just now, just before blacking out?  He really didn’t know whether he had or not.  He sure felt like he had – god, the sensation … she had touched his cock, hadn’t she??

But even if he did come, and she had cleaned him up, he was still hard as ever – and he couldn’t look away from her.  He felt a very real, very powerful need to be near her, to admire her, even to worship her.  But his limbs felt so weak and exhausted; his hand only managed to go to his crotch and begin beating off again – it seemed like this was all he could do now.  And his cock was so sensitive – already, like he hadn’t touched himself in ages.

Michelle heard him stirring behind her as she faced the camera.  Then she heard the telltale sound of skin sliding against fabric, and then a low, rhythmic rustling sound.  She knew he was already jerking off again.  She smirked privately, knowing she had him now.  She continued to say random things to the camera, not really caring what, just to keep up appearances.  But really, she was listening intently to the sounds of his breathing becoming louder and more forced, with occasional grunts of lust and frustration as he still couldn’t get himself off like he usually could.

She grinned devilishly, finally wrapping up her supposed conversation with the camera by saying, “… and now let’s see if Nicky’s awake yet, shall we?”  She turned around to face Nick, watching with secret delight as his eyes shot even wider and he abruptly stopped his eager stroking in his underwear, removing his hand and trying his very hardest to hide his arousal.  But his acting was so comically bad, his eyes staring up at her so guilt-ridden and full of lust.  She fought hard to hold back a laugh, realizing his weak little mind still hadn’t managed to figure out the obvious truth: that she knew about his arousal, and was only pretending she didn’t.  He was such a fool for thinking he was actually hiding this from her.

He held his breath, almost certain that she had seen him masturbating.  But as she approached him and smiled pleasantly, it was like she somehow hadn’t actually noticed.  Or had she actually expected it, and was telling him it was OK?  He shuddered, fighting the urge to fondle himself, even now as she stood over him and looked down.

“You’re awake!” she chirped pleasantly, putting her hands on her hips in a playful pose.  “How are you feeling, sweetie?”

He stared up at her, awed by her size and her beauty.  He was having trouble formulating any words in his mind, much less being able to speak them aloud.  The space around her seemed to warp, his mind hardly able to process the sight of her.

She leaned down, putting her knees together and resting her hand on her thighs, smiling so sweetly and innocently, though presenting his eyes with an ungodly amount of cleavage as her arms squeezed her breasts together, seemingly by accident.

He exhaled loudly, moaning softly, unable to help himself from staring at her chest, his lust plainly displayed on his face.

She continued to smile sweetly; she seemed so unaware of how powerfully she was dominating his thoughts right now, like she wasn’t even trying to.  She giggled and said down to him, “Aww, you look tired, sweetie.  I hope I didn’t wear you out too much.”  She bent down a bit farther, putting her hand on his chest and tickling lightly.  He gasped and lurched from just that little bit of contact – dear god, he was so ridiculously sensitive to her touch now.  What had she done to him??  She withdrew her hand, still smiling innocently, still not seeming to realize what effect her mere presence was having on him.

She tickled him again, giggling as she saw him spasm uncontrollably.  It was so fun toying with him … he was so naïve to think she didn’t notice what she was doing to him.  She patted him on the head and withdrew her hand, saying kindly, “It was so sweet of you to do all that with me, Nicky.  I know you were just pretending, but thanks for staying with it.  I had a lot of fun.”  She sighed contentedly and continued, “But I’m sure you’ve had enough by now.  As much as I enjoyed pretending you were submissive like Colin, I know that’s not the case.  So I won’t make you do anything more.  I’m still going to keep going, but you can leave now if you’d like.  Or just hang out in here and relax, or watch me, or whatever you’d like.”

Nick felt a profound sadness wash over him.  Maybe it was the tone of her voice: kind and sweet, yet too friendly.  They were back to being just friends again, but Nick found himself yearning for her other persona, the one he found so incredibly thrilling.  He didn’t WANT to be just friends; he wanted to feel her dominating him again, wanted to be controlled by her in body and mind …

“OK then, Nicky, I’ll be done in a little bit.  Then, I dunno, maybe we can order a pizza and watch something on TV.”  She shrugged and smiled nicely.  “Up to you.”  She turned away from him and sat down in front of the camera.

Nick frowned miserably, almost in tears already.  He really wanted to call out to her and tell her what he wanted.  Being a friend to her just wasn’t enough anymore – all he knew is he NEEDED more.  His skin still tingled where her hands had touched him last, and he had a very real, very powerful need to feel her touch again …

He heard her start talking to the camera again, her voice still mostly calm with just a bit more edge on it now – but it wasn’t enough.  He began fondling himself while admiring her body from behind – but it still wasn’t enough.  He felt compelled to move towards her, driven on by an unseen force within his subconscious which simply couldn’t be ignored.  He felt himself drawn to her like a magnet, crawling towards her slowly and silently on all fours – no longer thinking about what he was doing, just doing it.  His heart pounded louder and faster the closer her got to her; shuffling past the back leg of her chair, he become fraught with anxiety, hoping she would accept him, hoping she would let him ‘pretend’ to be submissive just a little while longer, before it was too late and he was back to being just her friend, forever …

Shaking from head to toe, he approached her boot, which looming utterly massive next to his crawling form.  Her heel rose nearly as high as his hip as he crawled up to her, hesitating, then giving in and making contact with the shiny black vinyl fabric on the side of her boot.  He didn’t know what else to do, so he just leaned against her, feeling the warmth of her leg through the fabric.

Michelle stopped in mid-sentence, seeming greatly surprised.  “Nicky!  What are you doing?”

He looked up at her pathetically, pleadingly.

“Oh, are you lonely?” she asked, sounding innocent.  He nodded silently.  “Well, OK then sweetie, you can stay there if you like.  I don’t mind.”

But then she turned her attention away from him, looking well over his head as she resumed speaking to the camera, like he wasn’t even there.  Meanwhile, he stared up at her in awe, shivering just from being close to her.  She was so incredible, so perfect – and he would begin treating her accordingly.

After a minute, Michelle started feeling movement against her foot and leg, and started hearing light smacking sounds, the sound of lips against vinyl.  Her eyes widened in excitement.  Was he really … ?

She bent forward and looked down to find her little lab partner kissing her boot, starting at the toes and working his way forward, up the side of her ankle then back down again, worshipping every inch of her shoe with his lips.  His hands also started getting in on it, caressing her boot, massaging her through the fabric – anything he could do to show his submission to her.  She shuddered, feeling a rush of absolute power and control.  This was a big, big step – he was now being submissive completely on his own, without needing her to encourage him.  It was exciting to watch.

“Oh my gosh, Nicky …” she said softly, managing to sound somewhat innocent though allowing some of her very real excitement to seep through.  He paused, turning his head up to look at her face; she could tell he was embarrassed and humiliated at was he was doing – but also highly aroused.

“You know you don’t have to do that anymore, right sweetie?”

He blinked, feeling sheepish and embarrassed.  But he could tell from the way she was looking at him that she liked it … so he lowered his head and kept going, kissing her shoe worshipfully, only wanting to please her.

“My goodness, Nicky.  I don’t know what to say.  Are you really willing to keep going?”

He glanced up again and nodded earnestly, then quickly returned to her foot, becoming more engrossed by the second.

“Wow, Nicky … wow …”  He could hear the excitement in her voice and knew that it was working.

He felt her shifting above him, leaning down closer to him.  “Here, Nicky,” she said softly, holding out her hand to him, palm facing the floor.  He turned his head and saw it; he lifted himself up on his knees unquestioningly and took it in his tiny hands, kissing the back of her hand with his mouth, grateful that she was letting him show his feelings for her.

He glanced up to see her staring down at him with a bemused, faraway look as he worshipped her hand with increasing fervor.  He began losing himself in the task at hand, feeling every inch of her delicate skin, her long, feminine fingers, completely unblemished, perfect enough to model in a jewelry catalogue.  He pressed her hand into his face, closing his eyes and kissing deeply, over and over again … Was there any part of her that wasn’t perfect?  She was magnificent from head to toe; he wanted to worship ALL of her, if only she would let him.

“Mmm … that’s so good, Nicky … It’s almost like you’re not even pretending …”

He stopped kissing her hand, jerking his head up, holding his breath.  Was she starting to suspect??

And … would it be such a bad thing if she was??

He continued kissing her hand, his eyes staring up at hers unwaveringly, silently waiting for her to speak.

“If only it were true …” she began wistfully – pretending, of course, but still secretly thrilled by his progress.  She returned his gaze with a faraway smile.  “Mmm … how wonderful that would be …”

Her free hand snaked around behind his head and now touched his upper spine, lighting up his nerves with feelings of pleasure.  He gasped and shuddered from head to toe, finding himself almost frighteningly sensitive to her touch now.  It reminded him of how wonderful he had felt just minutes ago now, her touching him and dominating his mind … He now stared up into her eyes more longingly than ever, yearning for more, willing to do anything to please her.

Michelle, too, was excited, seeing how much he responded to just that slight touch of her hand on his neck.  She had trained him well.

She showed her pleasure with a smile, filling him with joy.  He was acting so obedient now, even more so than she could have hoped.  She turned her head off to the side, eyeing the shopping bag from earlier.  She had gotten something else for Nick, but hadn’t intended to use it quite so soon.  But now seemed like the perfect time …

She ran her hand down his neck and across his shoulder, feeling his skin breaking out in goose bumps and he shuddered in silent pleasure.  She quietly rose to her feet; he squeezed her hand, watching sadly as it slipped out of his grasp.  He rose to his feet, trying to follow her.  His eyes hardly came up to the top of her boots now – only to the middle of her thighs – since that shrinking episode earlier.  He craned his neck, looking up breathlessly at her immense size.

“No … wait here,” she commanded quietly as he tried to follow her.  He obeyed, watching sadly and intently as she moved away from him to retrieve something out of her shopping bag, her back turned to him.

She pulled out whatever it was and stood up, turning slowly to face him, a devilish look in her eye.  Nick sucked in his breath as he saw what she held.  He reacted at first with anxious fright, mortified by the small round object in her hand.  His eyes widened as she approached, looming over him, bending down with an excited smile, clearly eager to put it on him.

He watched her lower the dog collar towards his neck, and he recoiled slightly, nervous about what this would mean … so humiliating …

… and yet, it somehow seemed right for him to wear it, like he belonged to her now, like she owned him … He shuddered, failing to resist her as she slipped it around his neck and fastened it to the loosest notch, the perfect fit for him at the moment …

As she withdrew to admire her own handiwork, Nick felt the collar with his hands.  It was made of stiff, tough black leather, lined with little metal studs.  A quick tug on the strap told him just how stiff and secure it was – he doubted his fingers would have the strength to remove it even if he wanted to.  The more he thought about what was around his neck, the more humiliated he felt, and ashamed, and degraded … and yet, this only seemed to turn him on even more.

He noticed a leash coiled around her hand as well.  By now, he didn’t recoil; he felt a perverse excitement as she brought one end forward and snapped the hook onto the front of his collar, around a small metal loop designed for just that purpose.

He felt that with his hands too, finding that the spring keeping it secured was simply too strong for his little hands to pry open.  He shuddered, finding it oddly exciting to be unable to escape, to be under her control …

He continued to feel the leash and collar around his neck, pawing idly, distractedly … But suddenly, he felt a strong tug on his neck as the cord was pulled taut.  He felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as he looked up at her, seeing her looking down with a devastatingly sexy smirk, so confident and dominant, clearly excited at this new means of expressing her control over him.

She wrapped her end of the leash around her hand a few times to lessen the slack; then, with a wide grin, she tugged his collar again, causing him to lurch forward – he had no choice.  She did it again, just for good measure, really starting to enjoy herself.

“I like this,” she said with almost frightening intensity, twirling the leash in her fingers, feeling the power, the control ...

She took a step away from him, tugging him along, as if testing him.  He just couldn’t help it; he was becoming visibly more aroused each time she did it, affected by it in a way he couldn’t fully understand.  She could sense this change coming over him, and it only egged her on more.  She began leading him in circles around the room, tugging lightly but dominatingly, feeling him starting to respond to her guidance almost instantly, instinctively, just like an obedient pet – but with the notable exception of his stiff erection poking out blatantly against the thin fabric of his boxers, an obvious indication of his arousal which he could do nothing to hide.  It was exactly what she was looking for in him – mindless submission; instinctive, unthinking response to her control; uncontrollable physical arousal … She had trained him so well for this, and it was thrilling to watch it all unfold, without so much as a word of protest from his lips.

Eventually, she decided to move on.  He felt pressure on his neck, and he followed it unthinkingly, trailing behind her as she strolled confidently to her desk.  Without turning, she held the leash at her side, parallel to her shoulder, keeping it there as she leaned down.  Without her speaking a word, he knew she wanted him to wait there; it was as if she were communicating her thoughts to him on a basic, almost subconscious level, requiring no active thought on his part, only instinctive reaction to her control.  And he obeyed her wordlessly, as a dog obeys his master.

She set the camera to take pictures at regular intervals, then set it back down on the desk and led Nick back to the chair in the center of the room.  A tug was all she needed to guide him to stand next to her leg.  She could see his eyes seething with arousal now, unable to control his reaction to her, his eyes freely and greedily wandering up the side of her body, drinking in the sight of her in awed silence.  He began to lean forward, pressing his tiny body against the boot that was nearly as tall as him now.  He began to slide his little hands around her thigh, embracing her almost reverentially.  He stared up, way up, into her eyes, wordlessly communicating his desire for her, seeking her approval.

She snapped her fingers gently and pointed forward.  He understood, and turned his head to face the camera, hugging her leg and staring into the lens like a deer in headlights.

He felt a tug on his collar, and he looked up immediately to see her pointing between her legs.  He ambled over to the narrow space between her boots, squeezing in between her massive, towering legs, his entire body fitting without needing to crouch.  He waited, looking forward until the camera flashed.  Then he looked to the side, then up, then to the other side, seeing how utterly surrounded he was by her.  He dared to raise his hand just above his head, holding his breath as his fingers grazed the soft skin of her inner thigh.  He shuddered powerfully, thinking of nothing but her, and the pleasure she could give him.  He was literally aching in anticipation, hoping she would give him that pleasure soon.

But she tugged on his collar again, directing him to the next pose she wanted, and the next, and the next, building his anticipation and yearning to the point that it was becoming hard for him to breathe.  He became even more docile and obedient, jumping at her every direction.  He focused only on the here and now, thinking only of pleasing her, and the reward that would follow.  He didn’t even care how embarrassing the photos must be – that didn’t seem to matter to him anymore.

He lost count of how many photos were taken.  Finally, though, she stepped forward to retrieve the camera, stopped the recording, then returned to the chair and sat down, tugging Nick closer, in between her thighs.  He stood in front of her with bated breath, mesmerized—even awed—by her magnificent upper body, so much closer to him now, still looming and imposing yet close enough to reach out and touch … but he didn’t dare, not without her permission.  He stood in awed silence, awaiting her next command.

As she sat, she turned her gaze down to him, smiling with true satisfaction at his behavior, like a master pleased with her obedient pet.  Still holding the leash – so comfortably now, like it was a natural extension of her arm – she reached her hand towards him, bringing it behind his neck.  She watched his entire body tense up, his eyes widening with yearning and hope – hope that he had done well enough to deserve her praise …

She touched her fingers to his skin, and he instantly shuddered and began to moan, closing his eyes in ecstasy.  She ran her fingers slowly through his hair, tickling his scalp.  She petted him again and again, watching him respond more and more fervently with every touch to his hyper-sensitive skin.  He opened his eyes, glazed over with lust, to see her staring deeply into his eyes, almost possessively

Her hand slowly stopped, leaving him shivering and whimpering for more.  He felt her fingers wrap around his skull, gently but forcefully turning his head down to face the camera held in her other hand, down by her lap for both of them to see.

“Look at the photos, Nicky,” she commanded him gently.  “See what you have become.”

She flipped to the first photo they had taken, the one with him standing against her leg, looking so small and meek, his face plastered with a look of pathetic yearning.  It was terrifying to see how tiny he was now, compared to her – far smaller than any normal human being.  The difference between their size and appearance was so startling … and it seemed oddly appropriate, somehow, for her to be the one holding the leash, and him to be the one controlled …

Michelle flipped to the next photo, and the next, watching his eyes widening in shock at first, then what seemed like acceptance, and then, soon after … arousal.  His stiffening cock confirmed it, poorly hidden by his thin boxers.  He started at the screen of the camera mesmerized, unable to look away.

She began petting him again, intensifying his arousal even more to ensure her next words really struck home.  “Isn’t it amazing, Nicky?” she breathed lustily in his ear.  “You look so natural in this role … such a good little pet … such an OBEDIENT pet … Aren’t you, Nicky?”

He couldn’t help it; he nodded, amidst growing shivers of ecstasy, unable to hide the truth from her.

She ran her fingers a little faster, pressing her advantage.  “You’re so, so tiny, Nicky …” she whispered almost breathlessly.  “But … what if you were even tinier??”

His head swiveled around, looking up with widening eyes.

“Yes, Nicky … Yesss …” she said, seeing his arousal growing.  “Just think, Nicky … I would look even BIGGER to you, bigger and better … and your mind, it’s already so weak, but it would become even weaker for me, even easier to control … you’d be an even BETTER pet then …”

She could see he would like nothing better than this now.  She set the camera down off to the side, freeing her hands to begin roaming his torso from both front and back, sending him through even more delirious pleasure, amplifying his growing excitement at the thought of shrinking again for her.  She knew she could ask him now, and he would obey.  “Nicky,” she said softly, releasing his leash and clutching the back of his neck and breathing down onto him.  “Bring me the potions.”

He convulsed in a terrifying mix of emotions, finding himself so frighteningly aroused by this.  The small part of his mind that still concerned itself with his own well-being was drowned out by the surge of pure, animalistic lust coursing through his veins.  He disengaged from her grasp, stumbling across the room, barely aware of his surroundings, his vision blurry.  But he recognized the small bag on the shelf next to the door … he staggered toward it, the leash dragging loosely on the ground behind him.  He grabbed the bag with his hands, looking at the small vials inside glimmering with reflected light.  Like a man possessed, he stumbled back to her, his hands trembling under the weight of the bag as he offered it up to her.

Her eyes were alight with pleasure, seeing how much she controlled him now.  Smirking devilishly, she reached down into the bag and plucked out a single vial, lifting it in front of her face.  He lowered the bag to his side, and soon dropped it next to his foot without realizing, so engrossed was he by the sight of Michelle uncorking the vial and bringing it to her lips.  He held his breath as she tossed her head back and drank her share in a single quick gulp.  Then she lowered the vial, staring down at him with burning passion.  He opened his mouth and waited as the vial reached his lips, then tilted back.

It tasted bitter as ever; yet it was also oddly sweet now, like a newly-acquired taste, one that he had come to enjoy … He closed his eyes and gulped it down, surprised by how good it tasted.  But this distracted him just long enough to feel a twinge of anxiety at what he had just done – to his body, to his mind …

Nothing happened at first, as if his mind weren’t ready yet to let him shrink.

“The smaller you get, the harder it becomes,” Michelle explained calmly – she could see the struggle in his eyes.  “Your body fights it more and more as you get tinier – but don’t worry.  You can do it.”  She touching his chest with her electrifying fingers, convincing him to open his eyes.  “You just have to remember, Nicky … you WANT me to get bigger … you WANT me to have even more control over you … Remember …”

She leaned forward, inviting him to stare into her massive cleavage.  Her hand, it felt so wonderful on his chest, her fingers so long and powerful.  He felt something in him resisting, like she said – but his mind tried harder and harder to imagine how wonderful it would be, to see her becoming even bigger, even sexier, even better

… And then, as if the potion were suddenly kick-started into action, he began to shrink …

In that moment, he saw her eyes light up with a spark of pleasure as she, too, noticed it beginning.  Slowly, deliberately, she began leaning over him, lifting herself off her seat.  Her head directly above his, she began to rise, up and up, growing in all directions but also extending herself upwards, approaching her full, terrifying height so very high above his head, seemingly without end.  Higher and higher, looming over him, towering threateningly, intimidatingly, adding to his increasing sense of insecurity and inadequacy as he himself shrank, his body shriveling, his boxers threatening to slide off his hips.  He dwindled, until the top of her massive boots rose almost to the top of his head, her long thighs extending out above them higher than he could reach.

“MmmHmmHmm …” she chuckled in a low tone of almost sinister delight.  He imagined he could hear her voice echoing even louder in his head now, as if filling the space left by his dwindling mind, becoming even more impossible to keep out.  He gawked up at her in obvious awe and admiration, drinking in her new size and proportions, more perfect than ever, absolutely breathtaking

“Gooood boy,” she purred, towering over him and smiling.  He broke out in goose bumps again, just from the sound of her voice.  Slowly, she brought one foot forward, planting her leg just inches from his torso.  She gave a small gesture, and he slowly and timidly leaned forward, wrapping himself around her leg, shuddering as he felt its size and strength, pressing his face into the shiny vinyl covering her lower thigh.

He held this position, clutching her wordlessly.  “Such a good pet …” she began.  “So obedient … so submissive … so eager to serve his master.  Isn’t he?”

He clutched her leg tighter, nodding fervently to affirm his devotion to her – squeezing her leg almost out of fear, and want for comfort.

“You know exactly what I want from you, don’t you?” she added.  “Without even needing me to ask …”

He pulled his head away from her leg to look up past the swells of her chest into her gleaming eyes.  She looked at him at first, then looked slightly off to the side, to the ground next to him.  He followed her gaze, lowering his head to look down, seeing what she was looking at: the bag of vials, which he had dropped by his foot but had forgotten about.

He inhaled sharply and jerked his head back up towards her face.  She was smiling knowingly, expectantly, waiting for him to act … She knew how badly he wanted this …

Despite the sinking feeling in his gut, he felt compelled to obey, a slave to his desires.  How much would he let himself shrink now … How bad would this become …

He bent down, kneeling in front of the bag which still contained plenty of vials, more than they would ever need – he hoped.  He reached down into the bag, pulling one of the vials out.  But his hand still hovered over the vials, tempted; he reached down, pulled another one out, his heart pounding anxiously in his chest.

What was he doing??  Two was too many … oh, but he just couldn’t help it … he wanted MORE …

He rose to his feet and lifted his trembling hands above his head, timidly proffering up the small gifts in his hands.  He watched her eyes light up with surprised delight, seeing him offering her not one but two vials, willing to sacrifice double the usual amount this time for his master …

“TWO potions?” she said with a sly smile.  “Wow, you must REALLY be eager to please me …”  He nodded in short jerking motions, panting, his eyes desperately seeking her approval.  She stooped down to take them from his grasp, then stooped even farther to run her fingers through his hair then down his neck and then his chest, telling him, “I’m so pleased with you, my pet … I’m going to have to think of an extra special reward for you, once I drink these.”

He gasped and moaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, his cock throbbing so hard it hurt.  He couldn’t believe his ears; he was going to get to see her grow – TWICE as much – and he was going to be rewarded on top of it!?  Oh god …

He was absolutely burning with anticipation as she rose to her full height and held the potions in front of her, one in each hand.  With a smug grin, she drank them one after the other, saving half for him of course.  She closed her eyes and savored the delicious liquid for a moment, taking her time.

She opened them again and looked down, only to find that his hand was now in his boxers, beating himself off with reckless abandon.  His eyes as he stared up at her were so blank and mindless; she realized that he probably wasn’t even aware of what his hand was doing.  It was just responding naturally to his primitive lust, trying to maximize his pleasure – but she could see it wasn’t enough.  His frustration and anxiousness seemed to be redoubling every second, his eyes transfixed on the vials like a madman as she began lowering them towards him.

She brought them to about her waist, but didn’t bend down this time.  With his right hand still beating himself off feverishly, he reached up with his left, eager for his share of the potion, eager to see her start growing again.  But she was just holding them there, above his head, out of his reach … Why??  Why was she waiting!??

She cocked her head slightly to one side, watching his anticipation grow.  A slow smirk crossed her lips; and he thought he saw a brief twinkle in her eye, full of evil and mischief – but he could be wrong.

She waited another moment, seeing him alternatingly reach up for the vials, then keel over in lust as he stroked himself furiously, then reach up again … He could almost reach them … almost …

“Hmmm …” she began, seeming uninterested in his plight.  “No … I think you’ve had enough for now.”

She lifted them even higher out of his grasp; then she walked away, moving towards her desk.  He cried out in despair, his hands reaching out for her in a pathetic display of yearning.  He wobbled after her, stumbling to the floor and picking himself up, his hands still reaching out to her in a vain attempt to communicate his desires – finding himself too overcome to speak.  Like a toddler running to his mommy, he threw his little arms around her leg and tugged pleadingly, watching her set the vials down on the desk, up out of his sight, out of his reach.

“Mmm … that’s so cute, Nicky,” she said, smiling down at him.  “Still pretending, even though you don’t have to.”

What!?  He wasn’t pretending!  Oh no … how can he make her understand?  What more could he do??  He reached upwards, pawing at her thigh, trying to convey his desperation …

But she only giggled down at him, her expression becoming more light and playful by the minute.  “Aww, that’s so nice of you, sweetie.  But I know you don’t REALLY want to shrink for me any more; you’re just being a good friend, willing to pretend for me.”  She watched him become even more anxious, one hand stroking his cock vigorously while the other pawed at her, showing his urgency, his need for the potion.

But she just kept smiling and giggling.  “Aww, that’s good sweetie.  You keep pretending if you want.  But I’m afraid I have to be leaving soon … I just can’t resist anymore; your acting has gotten me so riled up and excited … I just have to experience the real thing now, from someone who actually wants it … I have to go see Colin …”

A loud noise suddenly escaped Nick’s lips, a guttural cry of agony and despair as her words hit home.  She was leaving him … oh god no … what about his offering to her??  What about his reward??  He wasn’t pretending anymore … why couldn’t she see??

She swiftly bent down and picked him up, whisking him off the ground and setting him lightly on the desk in front of her, careful to keep him away from the opened vials nearby.  She held him close to her chest, pretending to be oblivious to his agonized struggles, one hand groping for her but coming up just short, the other hand still beating himself off frantically.

“It really is too bad you’re only acting …” she began with a wistful sigh.  “You would have made SUCH a good pet; we could have had SO MUCH FUN together, if only you really were this submissive … It’s a shame I’ll have to move on soon …”

What was she talking about??  He moaned again, just like before, struggling frantically, trying to break free of her grip around his torso, trying to tell her how badly he needed her now … Was she leaving him forever??  He needed to know … He just couldn’t go on without her …

But nothing he did seemed to have any effect on her, like she didn’t even notice his struggles … God, what was happening??  What was he doing wrong??

Her hands began tickling his bare skin, up and down his front, making him convulse in throes of misery.  He tried to speak, but nothing came out except weak gasps and soft grunts.

She giggled, telling him, “Aww … you’re not upset, are you?  You knew all along that, with us being just friends now, I would have to move on and find someone better suited to my particular tastes.”

She kept tormenting him with her hands, almost like she were doing it on purpose, to prevent him from speaking his mind.  She continued, “We can discuss the details later.  But for now, just sit back and relax, and I’ll be back in a little while.  OK, sweetie?”

He was the exact opposite of relaxed, flailing and writhing wildly in open despair.  She stared down at him so innocent and sweet – still tickling him constantly, reducing all his attempts at communication to sad little moans and grunts.

“Hmm … I’ll take your silence as a ‘yes’,” she told him with a painfully sweet smile, making him struggle even more frantically.  She soon lowered her hands, stopping her tickling, just staring at him silently, a peculiar smirk on her lips.  Still panting too hard to speak, his weak mind churned desperately to think of some way to keep her from leaving.  He began to approach her, thinking maybe if he began worshipping her body …

He felt her enormous hand on his chest, playfully pushing him back, smirking as that devilish glint returned to her eye – or was he just imagining things, imagining that she was watching him like a predator watches her prey, waiting to see what he tried next …

He moaned, his eyes looking about frantically, searching for something, anything …

His eyes fell on the potions, sitting on the desk just a few feet away.  He could still drink them; he could become even smaller for her, maybe even convince her to stay …

As he turned towards them and reached down, he didn’t see her reach behind him and grab his leash.  His fingers were almost within reach, his hand opening to clutch the vials … when he was suddenly halted, pulled back by an unstoppable force on his collar.  He lunged for them, but it was no use.  He groaned miserably, pulled in front of her again – without any effort at all from her.  It was so easy for her to control him.

“No, no, Nicky … oh, your slow little mind must be having trouble understanding.”  She grabbed his chin, calmly forcing his head to point toward the bag of vials as she spoke to him as condescendingly as an adult trying to get through to a slow child, “These potions, Nicky – these are for COLIN, okay?  Not for YOU.  Colin will drink them and be my new pet now, and you don’t have to, OK?”

Still holding the leash tight, Michelle watched his eyes well up with tears.  He was still too overwhelmed to speak, helpless to tell her.  She saw him gazing yearningly down at the potions, finding himself deprived of his power to please her.

He needed to tell her the truth, before it was too late.  He would BEG her to let him take the potion, if he had to – ANYTHING to get her to stay.  But he … he couldn’t …

He felt her body leaning closer, felt her hand moving to the back of his head, gripping his hair tightly, dominantly.  She grinned down at him – evilly, confidently, seeing him still unable to speak.  She whispered hotly in his ear, “There is ONE more thing you can do for me … one last thing before I go …”

He looked up, seeing the fire in her eyes blazing with full intensity – so thrilling, so commanding …

Suddenly, he was yanked off his feet, held like a child in her arms as she carried him swiftly to the nearby wall.  Like before, she slammed him against it, pinning his torso securely and immovably – although this time he was held low enough that his face was directly level with her newly-expanded chest, now truly bursting forth out of her overmatched pink corset.

“My god …” she breathed, staring down at him.  “Look at how TINY you are …”  She brought her chest forward, within inches of his face, driving him into mindless, delirious passion as she began pulling down on the zipper holding together the fabric between her breasts, letting them spill forth even more, literally surrounding him and filling his vision with milky white flesh.

“They’re just too much for you now, Nicky …” she said, chuckling in growing arousal.  She began to press her breasts lightly into his face, utterly dwarfing his torso.  She withdrew, seeing him trying to combat his growing arousal as he again tried to speak before it was too late.

But she pressed her chest lightly into him again, cutting him off before he could begin.  She withdrew, seeing him growing even weaker; she did it again, and again, until his mind was reduced to a mindless puddle of arousal, his hands now groping her, pawing at her chest out of pure instinct, like an infant.

“Were you saying something, Nicky?” she said with a devilish grin, lowering herself down to bring her chest level with his thighs.  And then – slowly, deliberately, with her face in front of his, her hot breath washing over his face – she pressed her flesh into his much narrower body, dragging her cleavage up past his thighs, against his crotch – he groaned, almost yelled in primal ecstasy as he felt her soft flesh pressing into his manhood, bringing him so close, so very, very close to orgasm – but he just couldn’t reach it …

She proceeded upwards, leaving his cock spasming madly below as she dragged her chest across every inch of his bare skin.  She could feel his body trembling against her chest; she brought herself higher, higher, encroaching upon his neck, pressing her weight even harder against him than ever now.

“Hmm, Nicky?  Was there something you wanted to tell me, sweetie?” she asked again, sounding almost like a taunt.  He felt his time running short … he NEEDED to speak now, or risk losing her forever …

He opened his mouth, trying desperately to speak, putting all his energy into it all at once.  He managed to squeak out a few sounds at first; but, slowly, he became more confident, starting to form them into complete words.

But at the same time, he felt her breasts rising higher and higher, beginning to encroach upon his chin, his lips, his cheeks … dear god, they were massive

His words were now starting to get cut off, garbled by her flesh which was now threatening to cut off his air supply.  He was surrounded on all sides; he brought his hands up, trying to fend them off … but they barely made a dent in the side of them.

“Mmmm … good, Nicky … keep trying to resist them.  I love the feeling of your tiny little hands poking and prodding …”

His hands, which had tried to prevent her at first, now were starting to invite her breasts closer, giving in to their incredible softness.  As they slid up his face and covered up his nose, his began kissing the flesh in front of his lips, licking them, sucking at them feverishly; his hands wrapped around both breasts from the side, pressing them inward as tightly as he could, pressing her flesh into him just that much more.

“You’re the perfect little man for this … so weak … so helpless … so easily overwhelmed …” she purred, staring down at him lustily, her eyes now just barely visible in a small sliver of light that her cleavage still afforded him.  He heard her words – or rather, felt them as they reverberated through her chest.  They gave him one last shred of hope, even as his world began to blacken, fading out of consciousness from lack of oxygen.  He thought she just might decide to stay …

“Mmmm … time to give in to me now, Nicky.  You don’t have any other choice.  I control you completely now, don’t I?  You can’t even breathe without my permission …”

He began to succumb to her fully as her breasts closed in, surrounding him completely, trapping him in a prison of warm, wonderful flesh.  All air was cut off; he could no longer breathe.  His body slowly gave up its struggles as his vision slowly darkened.  He felt he was suffocating to death – yet there was no place he’d rather be.  For those last few seconds, he was in heaven …

“Goodbye, Nicky …” he felt her say, as his body went limp, as he felt himself finally losing grip on his consciousness.

But just a split second before fading out completely, he was suddenly released.  He felt himself tumbling to the ground.  His vision was extremely dim, his hearing severely impaired for the moment for lack of oxygen.  He saw her stepping to the side, doing something he couldn’t make out.  He then heard low rumbling noises as her figure stepped away from him, so blurry he could hardly discern her from the surroundings.  He reached for her almost blindly, willing his limbs to move him forward in a slow, pathetic crawl along the carpet, a final act of desperation as she stepped farther and farther away.  His cry to her was more like a low moan, as he dragged himself forward as fast as his limbs would allow.  But suddenly he was halted, restrained by the collar around his neck.  He whimpered, seeing her shut off the lights and stoop down through the doorway.  He heard the dull thump of the door shutting, trapping him in cold silence as her loud footsteps echoed through the hallway, finally fading out completely.

He began to cry, feeling lonely and miserable like never before, a pathetic, mindless cretin shivering on the floor of his goddess’s room.  He was chained down, completely trapped and alone – for some reason she had slid the loop at the end of his leash under the nearest leg of her desk, like she didn’t want him leaving her room.  Why was she doing this to him??  Did she really not yet know the truth about him and his desire for her??

He brought his hand to his crotch and began stroking mindlessly, his mind dominated by thoughts of her, controlled by her even in her absence as he thought back to what had just happened with bitter sorrow.  He looked around the room in despair, maybe looking for some memento to remind him of her, some piece of clothing for him to sniff, anything …

What was that, sitting on the far edge of the table.  His leash had just enough slack for him to scurry up to the object and reach up to retrieve it.

It was the camera.  His eyes suddenly shot open wide, remembering the video she had recorded!  His weak mind was far too distracted, of course, to realize that she had never sent any video off to Colin.  He also never even considered the possibility that she had recorded it all just for him – Nick – and had conveniently left the camera just within reach …

None of this even crossed his mind.  He simply snatched the camera, dropped it to the floor, and began mashing buttons frantically and at random until finally he managed to get the video to play.  He shuddered in anticipation, moving even closer to the display, jerking off even faster once he saw her sitting before the camera, talking.  Then he came on screen, looking so frightened and timid … she picked him up, began tossing him about, showing how small weak he was … and then, holding him to her breasts …

Nick’s libido kicked into overdrive, remembering how it had felt … but seeing this only drove him to further despair, knowing she had left him, knowing he had to try to get himself off on his own, or he would lose his mind …

But he couldn’t; the harder he tried to beat himself off, the more frustrated he got, and the more painfully aroused he became.  He kept pushing, kept trying to bring himself over the edge …

He soon collapsed, crying out in frustrated agony, his body writhing on the floor, his eyes brimming with tears.  But just then, he happened to look up and catch his eye on something – two little objects, perched on the very edge of the desk, near where the camera had been.  Could it be …?

He didn’t care how unlikely it was – he sprang to his feet anyway, groping anxiously up where he saw the objects.  His fingers fell on them, touched them … Dear god, it WAS them – the two vials!

He didn’t care how they had gotten there, or why; he just grabbed them, pulled them right to his mouth, and poured in their bittersweet contents, tossing the empty vials aside.

He fell to his knees, watching the scene unfolding on-screen where she had held him to her breast, secretively slipping the potion into her mouth, then kissing him.  He cried now, wanting to feel her growing around him again, at least wanting to be near her when it happened … but at the very least, wherever she was, she would know it was him who was making her bigger, smarter, and more beautiful than ever.  He sacrificed himself willingly, just for that small comfort, just for her.

As soon as he started visualizing her growing, he felt the changes begin, triggered again by his mind.  He used the scene playing out now on video as a reference, seeing how her breasts expanded against his shrinking form on-screen, even as Nick began to shrink now, in the present moment.  But the video wasn’t nearly the same … it was nothing like being held in her arms when it happened, feeling his sacrifice unfolding in her body, in that thrilled look of pleasure she always got when growing … He was so close to orgasm, just thinking about it, stroking himself madly as his mind and body became smaller, dwindling twice as much as before, becoming so much weaker, weaker for her …

He was so sure he would come this time, but he only managed to work himself up into an excruciating, frenzied lust without an end.  The muscles in his hand were beginning to give out from overexertion, cramping badly.  He moaned like a wounded animal – but no one could hear him.

But, just a second later, he heard a new noise – the ringing of a phone … HIS phone.  It was coming from somewhere within the room – somewhere just above him.  Was it on the desk??

He stood and reached up, feeling around.  He rose up on his toes, feeling as far as he could …

It was there!!  He could just barely get his finger on it, taking several attempts to pull it close enough to grab, but he managed it.  How had it gotten there?  He didn’t remember putting it there …

But he had no time to waste.  He flipped it open with his clumsy hands, putting the unwieldy speaker to his ear.  “H-Hello?” he said softly, his voice hoarse.

Nicky …”

He almost dropped the phone.  It was her … she was calling him …

His legs wouldn’t allow him to keep standing anymore; he dropped to the floor, clutching the phone in his trembling hands.  “M … M … Michelle …” he squeaked, uttering her voice with an air of excited reverence.

 “Oh, Nicky…” she began, her voice so sensual, so full of excitement, making him feel weak from miles away.  “What have you done??  I TOLD you not to take those … Oh, but it was so thrilling, to find myself suddenly growing again – and growing SO MUCH … I can’t even zip up my bodice all the way, they just don’t fit anymore … You took BOTH of them, didn’t you … My body, Nicky – it just feels so INCREDIBLE now …”

Nick was utterly speechless, consumed by lust upon hearing the excitement in her voice.  He imagined her right now running her hands over her body, enjoying the changes that HE had caused. If only he could see her with his own eyes …

She continued on, her tone more aroused than ever.  “Mmm … the things I would be doing to you right now, Nicky, if you were here … God, you must be so fucking TINY now, aren’t you??”  He could hear her heavy breathing through the phone; she was actually sounding close to orgasm … and this was bringing him close as well, so very close … Oh, but he knew he couldn’t do it, not without her help!!

He tried to focus on speaking, trying to beg her to come back to him.  But all he could do was utter her name, nothing else.  “Michelle …… uhhrgh … Michelle …”

She either didn’t hear him, or was too distracted to care.  “Mmmm … but you aren’t here, are you??  I’ll just have to take it out on Colin instead …”

No!  She had to come back – she HAD to!

“M … MICHELLE!!” he yelled suddenly and forcefully, his voice returning to him fully in a moment of dire need.  But before he could say anything more – before he could beg her to come back to him, she had already hung up.  He began pounding the keys on the phone, trying frantically to call her back.  He just couldn’t remember how; he kept trying for minutes, but nothing he tried worked.

He finally flung the phone across the room, crying out in bitter frustration.  With his mind as muddled as it was, he decided to go to her, to try to find her no matter what it took.  He sprang forward recklessly, only to be yanked off his feet as the leash held fast.  He let out another agonized howl, fighting against the leash until it finally defeated him.  Falling to the floor in a mindless frenzy, he thrashed his arms about in useless frustration.  He was near the chair now; his hand made contact with something, a small pouch.

It was THE pouch, the one containing all those vials … the vials that held such awesome power – to make her grow and become even MORE … to allow him to show his devotion to her …

But this power would soon be taken away from him.  He clutched the pouch to his chest possessively, never wanting to let go.  But he knew without her drinking them too they would do nothing at all.  So he began to crawl back towards the desk, sobbing, shivering.  He curled his body up next to the camera, staring obsessively into the screen, one hand still clutching the vials tightly to his chest, the other hand beginning to beat off with reckless abandon to the scene unfolding on screen.  He didn’t care what this was doing to his psyche; he jerked off so hard and for so long that his biceps began to cramp, screaming in pain from overexertion.  He groaned miserably but kept going, unable to stop himself, slowly descending into a mindless, twitching, shivering stupor, watching the camera screen playing the video over and over again from start to end – because, despite his agony, he found himself restarting it each time, unable even to end his own suffering.  Sometime later – minutes? hours? –  he finally began to drift out of consciousness, his entire body exhausted and spent – except for his cock, which remained eager and responsive as ever, as if taunting him to continue.  But finally, able to go on no longer, he sank into an uneasy, troubled sleep, his cold fingers curled in a death grip around the pouch of vials.

The Closing Door by little mikey

He was awoken sometime in the night to a dull thumping sound.  He was still lying curled on the floor, his body aching and weak.  His hand still clutched the bag to his chest, still refusing to let go.  He straightened his legs out and tried to get up but his body simply refused to obey.  Wiping the drool from his face, he looked around, hardly able to see anything at all due to the near-perfect darkness in the room.

The thumping was growing louder, seeming to be moving closer, closer to the door.

He suddenly realized it was HER.  She had returned.  Oh god …

His pulse immediately jumped.  He heard the door handle turning.  He could just barely see the door swinging slowly open, her long fingers grasping it near the top as she pushed.  Then her enormous figure slowly emerged into the room, but not without some difficulty.  She surely would have had to stoop to get through the doorframe even without heels on, but with the extra 8 inches she looked rather like Alice stepping through the tiny doorways of Wonderland.

He held his breath as her silhouette stepping forward, seeming almost inconceivably massive to him now.  He could feel the floor shaking slightly with each step she took towards him.

She stopped a few feet away and stood still, probably looking down at him.  His whole body began to shake just from her presence, unable to breathe or move his limbs, his heart pounding faster and faster, his hands becoming clammy with nervous sweat.

But soon she turned away without speaking, probably assuming he was still asleep.  She walked to the other side of the room; he heard the sliding of drawers and the rustling of fabric, and realized she must be changing clothes.  She must have been stripping naked just a few yards away, but it was too dark to see.  He wanted to see her so badly, wanted to see how much sexier she had become after he had drank those last two vials.  He began whimpering quietly, his neck tugging weakly against his leash even though he knew it was useless.

His whimpering continued as she walked quietly up to him and knelt down.  Again, he held his breath; and a few moments later he saw her reaching towards him.  Her hand touched his side, and it was all he could do not to gasp and moan from the electric feel of her fingers on his skin.  “Are you awake, Nicky?” she whispered softly, as if afraid to wake him.

She nudged him gently again, unable to see the crazed look of lust in his eyes, like a rabid animal still chained to her desk.  He gasped softly at her touch, his skin hyper-sensitive to her now, his lips quivering as he tried to speak but failed.  He felt so weak, so pathetic, unable to tell her the truth even if he tried.  All he could eventually manage to whisper was a soft “I … I’m awake.”

She removed her hand and just kneeled there in silence, watching him.  Despite herself, she was almost taken aback by just how miserable and wretched a condition he was in.  She knew her games had had quite an effect on him earlier, but still, actually seeing it in action was … breathtaking.  She so, so wanted to toy with his mind even more now, to keep experimenting and doing anything she wanted to him.  But seeing him now, she decided to try a different tact.  She supposed she could pretend to be sympathetic now – but it would only be pretend, of course, because certainly she was above any feelings for him at this point.  She had stamped those out long ago, on her path to becoming a goddess and making him her slave.

So she acted sympathetic towards him, and she enjoyed it too.  She slowly reached down to begin rubbing her hand along his arm gently and tenderly.  And she marveled at his reaction – because, to him, even this slight touch felt almost indescribably wonderful

“Are you doing OK?” she asked, feeling him start to shudder under her touch.  He heard how tender her voice was, so full of concern – it seemed so genuine.  It made him want to cry.

She reached past him and picked something up.  Suddenly, a light went on, breaking through the darkness and illuminating her face.  He realized she had turned on the camera and was holding it with the screen facing her.  He saw her eyes downturned, her expression becoming quiet and almost sad, almost of its own volition.  She knew it was just part of her act – but Nick believed it was genuine.  He started to think that maybe she could still see the video on-screen, and maybe she already knew he had taken the camera down to watch it over and over again.  Maybe she knew the agony he had suffered through these last hours … Maybe, just maybe, she had done it on purpose, but was now feeling a twinge of regret …

The light of the camera turned off, forcing him to wonder in darkness.  He heard her set the camera down, then felt her hand on his arm once more, making him tremble with sadness and confusion as he listened to her speak.

“Well … it’s over now,” she said, her voice mostly flat and emotionless – but it almost seemed like she were still hiding her remorse below the surface.  “You won’t have to endure any of that ever again,” she continued, sounding even more emotionless now.  “Because I’ve finally figured out how to restore your old self, Nicky.  After that last growth spurt, thanks to the extra boost of brainpower it gave me, I was able to think of a new formula, one that can reverse all the changes you’ve gone through.  I can restore you to your old height, and even restore most of your mental function too.  I … I can make it tonight, and then … you’ll be free of me …”

She was surprised how convincingly she delivered these lines, how convincing her emotions sounded.  But now she felt a powerful surge of something – excitement, perhaps – as she imagined what must be going through his mind right now.  She was preparing him for the ultimate test, seeing how much she had changed him – seeing if he would even want to go back now.  She actually found it hard to hold herself back now, to wait for this mini-plan to unfold – she couldn’t wait to hear him say it …

Nick, meanwhile – as she predicted – lay before her in the dark, speechless and bewildered, unsure of what to make of all this.  Was she serious?  Could he really get his old life back – tonight??  But … but what would that mean – what would happen to them, to their relationship??  Would he just have to … leave her …?

He found himself suddenly having to hold back tears, overcome with grief, the thought of leaving her too much for him to bear.  He felt her hand patting his arm again, comforting him.  But she now was almost unable to keep the true eagerness from her voice as she tried to calmly soothe him by saying, “It’ll be OK, Nicky.  You can return to your old life again, to how things were before you met me, before I … changed you.  It’s not too late; you can still get away from all this …”

She found herself grinning devilishly, knowing that was already probably impossible for him – then she felt something inside her stir when she heard him softly break out into sobs now.  Because Nick, meanwhile, was now feeling so conflicted, so confused.  He didn’t WANT his old life back.  He couldn’t bear to be just another friend to her.  It would just tear him up inside, seeing her walk by in the hallways at school, or at lunch, or an class, constantly reminded of what could have been …

For all her excitement, she paused, her smile fading – perhaps because of curiosity?  She had never quite been sure how his mind would hold up after taking so much potion these last few days.  It seemed his ‘higher’ cognitive powers had eroded first – reading, writing, and the like – and also, along the way, his ability to control his desires, becoming single-minded and unable to think about anything but her.  But he still seemed to have retained his self-awareness, his ability to understand her words and grasp what was happening around him and how he was changing.  She found this fascinating – and very important for her future plans.  But still, there was something else about seeing his reaction that gave her momentary pause.

“Maybe …” she began, feeling a vague uneasiness about herself.  But then she found her footing again, finishing, “Maybe we should do it right away.  Let’s get you up.”

He would have resisted if he could, but he felt her hands encircle his chest and effortlessly raise him to a sitting position.  He was overcome with gut-wrenching sadness as she moved away from him in the darkness, her hand grasping the leash, following it to the end that was still looped around the leg of the desk.  The desk groaned as it was lifted slightly; then a moment later he felt a familiar tension as she coiled the leash around her fingers and stood before him.  His instincts suddenly kicked in, understanding immediately what she wanted – she wanted him to stand.  It was all so familiar, so exciting; he suddenly began to pant, feeling the thrill of having her hand on the other end of the leash, leading him around, controlling him wordlessly, causing him to respond on the most basic, instinctive level to her commands.

He obeyed without hesitation, rising swiftly to his feet, dreading what was coming next, feeling more and more frantic in a last-ditch effort to please her.  She gave him two short tugs, and then he heard her huge body whooshing past him.  She was telling him to follow … She was such a good master, so kind and generous, so wonderful …

He followed without question, showing what a good pet he could be.  He yearned to please her, yearned for her approval … He would do anything she asked, anything at all to stay with her.

And she, too, was losing herself in the thrill of total control, as she felt him obey even the tiniest flick of her wrist, purely submissive.  Her eyes widened in the darkness, her limbs suddenly feeling alive with energy as she gripped the leash even tighter.  She wasn’t even sure she wanted to stop this quite yet …

But, with some difficulty, she kept up her ruse – intent on showing him she was willing to give it up and let him go free.  She opened the door, almost urgently now, and turned to face him.  A light was on somewhere in the house – the kitchen, perhaps.  It illuminated the hallway just enough that Nick could make out the outline of her body – so breathtaking, so huge.  He could just make out the outline of the small pink pajama shorts she wore, as well as her slightly undersized white cotton tank top which clung comfortably and sexily to her curves, leaving a wonderful amount of midriff exposed.

His knees almost buckled as he looked up to her face, his lips trembling, his eyes full of hope and longing.  He saw her hand pull backwards and upwards, tugging on his collar.  He heard her sigh, almost hesitantly, as he moved closer under her silent command, to within just a few inches of her bare thighs.  She was really feeling the urges again … she hesitated a moment, then began to pet the top of his head in silence, enjoying her possession of him …

And he shuddered powerfully, enjoying her touch just as much.  And he knew she liked this too – but his feeble mind could sense none of the conflict in her movements and thoughts.  He only wondered why … why would she ever let him go??

His worst fears were realized when she knelt in front of him, her hands grabbing his collar and unfastening it.  He shook his head despondently, whimpered in sadness, holding his hands up weakly though he knew it would do no good.

She only patted him on the head softly and kept going, extricating the collar from his neck.  He could just barely make out the peculiar glimmer in her eye as she set the leash and collar off to the side – she too looked almost conflicted now.

He began to sob, his face clouding with misery.  “Shhhh … Shhhh …” she whispered softly, soothingly, even as her hand reached down to the bag in his hands, the one he still clutched tightly to his chest.  Oh no … not those … not the vials …

He had sworn to himself that he wouldn’t let them go.  But her grip was too strong; she pulled it away from him like she didn’t even notice him trying to hold on.  “I have to take these away now,” she explained with a forced note of resignation.  She rose up and stepped back into her room, setting the bag on the end table next to her bed.  She returned, seeing his hands still outstretched, groping the air longingly, a tear streaking down his cheek.

“They’re not for you anymore,” she told him, bending down to pet his hair – but relishing the fact that it was only making his anxiety worse.  She was becoming addicted to causing him this kind of grief.

He tried to move forward, to wrap himself up in her embrace … but she only rose up onto her feet, shrugging off his attempts at intimacy.  “This is the way it has to be, Nicky,” she told him in a seemingly regretful voice, knowing how hard he was taking this.  She took his hand in hers as she stood, pulling him gently but inescapably with her into the hallway.

His hope drained away with each step they took, replaced by hollow dread.  He wanted to know why … why did he have to leave her … why … but she wasn’t saying anything …

He struggled to keep up, barely able to reach the tips of her fingers as she walked, his short legs requiring more than two steps to her one.  He stared up at her the whole time, seeing her figure coming into better focus as they approached the light, only heightening his longing and despair.

She led him to the couch, brought him something to eat, and told him to wait until she finished making the potion.  He ate in miserable silence, reluctantly filling his starving belly but still feeling empty and hollow on the inside.  He couldn’t live without her … Why did he have to leave?  He needed her …

She returned just a few minutes later, secretly giddy with excitement – almost unnaturally so.  She really enjoyed leading him on like this – she hadn’t even bothered trying to make the potion she had promised him.  In fact, she didn’t even think it was possible for him to regain his height – that just wasn’t how the formulas worked.  But it was irrelevant, because she knew he would never actually accept the drink when it came down to it.  She was simply doing this to draw out his confession, to make him admit he would rather stay how he was than revert to his old self, if it meant being able to stay with her.  And she was very much enjoying playing innocent until then – calmly playing it out, like she had so often in the past, always in control of herself as she watched him slowly lose control before her eyes …

Nick gasped softly as her enormous body finally came into view, looking so youthful and sexy in her skimpy nighttime clothes.  But he saw the large-ish flask in her hands, containing a pale blue liquid.  A knot formed in his stomach, his mouth downturned in a miserable frown, as she sat down on the couch next to him.

“Drink this,” she said simply, raising it towards his tiny mouth.

He watched it approach his lips.  He moved away, blurting, “B-But … why??”  Tears welled up in his eyes.

She lowered her gaze, still extending the flask to him slowly.  “This is the way it has to be,” she said again, holding the rim of the flask just inches from his lips.

He looked down at it with growing apprehension, then looked up at the shapely form of her silhouette, all the more beautiful because of its immense size, commanding his attention, overwhelming his senses, making him tremble before her.  It just wouldn’t be the same if he was big again … he just couldn’t go back …

He moved his head back, distancing himself from that horrible flask.  “I … I can’t …” he whispered softly, looking pleadingly up into her eyes.

She brought the flask forward, insisting, “You HAVE to, Nicky.  Please.  You’re just making it worse.”

“B-But … I don’t WANT to be big again …” Nick admitted in embarrassed grief, pushing the flask away with his hands.

“Don’t say that.”

“B-But it’s true!” Nick exclaimed, growing more and more insistent.  He began to shake, feeling his repressed emotions building up within him, bubbling beneath the surface, ready to break free at any moment.

“You don’t know what you’re saying, Nicky,” Michelle replied with equal resolve.  The flask reached his lips, despite his efforts to fend it off.  She was just too strong.  He tried to back off, but her free hand cupped the back of his head, preventing him from escaping.

“You HAVE to let it go, Nicky,” she added with growing insistence, ready to tilt the flask back at any moment.  “You don’t realize what’s at stake … you don’t realize what I would do to you …”  Even she was breathing harder now, looking forward to seeing what he would do.

The flask began to tilt, the liquid flowing closer and closer to his lips, unavoidable, unstoppable …

Suddenly, it was as if a switch were flipped somewhere within him.  In his moment of desperation, the floodgates were opened, and all his emotions came surging forth, all at once.  He cried out, broke free of her grasp, knocked the flask aside, and flung himself wildly into her torso, coming at her from the side.  He threw his right arm around her shoulder and his left arm around her neck; even standing atop the cushion, he still had to reach up to do so.  He clung desperately, as tightly as he could, subjecting himself fully to the thrill of feeling her warm flesh pressing against him from head to toe.  He didn’t care anymore how it looked; he let her feel his entire body shivering and trembling against her with sudden, uncontrollable lust, pressing his tiny torso into her massive breast and squeezing for all he was worth.

He somehow managed to speak through all of this, perhaps realizing the direness of the situation.  He yelled, begged, pleaded – anything he could think to tell her.  “LET ME BE YOUR SLAVE, MICHELLE!! … I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK … JUST DON’T MAKE ME LEAVE YOU!! …”

She didn’t stop him … she was letting him keep going … He looked up into her eyes, and could see she was thrilled, delighted, aroused … His actions were having the intended effect …

And it was true – she was beside herself with excitement, even lust.  She had gotten him to admit it freely – that he was submissive to her, willing to be her slave … It was exactly what she had been wanting to hear from him, showing her how powerful she had become, showing her how much he – even Nick Avery – needed her now …

But then his hands began to work feverishly, pawing at her flesh – and there was SO much of it … so, so much … She was almost bigger now than he could comprehend; he began slipping down, unable to keep himself standing, his whole body shaking, writhing against her, humping her like a pathetic creature attached to her side, a parasite …

Nicky!!” she rasped, almost alarmed by her own excitement at this.  “What … what are you doing??” she added, almost out of breath.  She had expected something like this from him – but actually seeing and feeling it, it was almost too much … She was this close to just taking his weak little limbs into her arms, and just … dominating him … That had more or less been her plan all along, but now she could hardly even stop herself if she tried …

But Nick wasn’t listening – he sank farther and farther down against her, leaning into her, clinging on.  His head and hands slowly fell below the level of her shoulders, now wrapping around the massive swells of tit-flesh below, more than he could hold in his arms … He felt her hand, on the back of his head, pushing him forward, pressing his mouth into the hardening circle of her nipple, covered only by the thin, soft fabric of her tank top.  He began to suckle instinctively, mindlessly … he heard her gasp above, now urgently pressing him even harder into her, wanting him to keep going ...

But – just like that – he felt himself thrown violently off her, his small body landing with a thud against the empty cushion of the couch.  He looked up to see her staring intently down at him, her chest rising and falling rapidly amidst her panting, her eyes wide, wild, and … scared.

“Th-This wasn’t supposed to happen!” she said abruptly, after a moment’s silence.  Suddenly she recoiled, sliding further from him on the couch, putting space between them.  She was supposed to be the one in control!  But now … even SHE was losing it …

Nick was bewildered; but it wasn’t long before he tried to get up again and continue worshipping her.  But she quickly reached down and shoved him back again.  “No, Nicky!” she hissed.

He whined and tried again, but she pinned him back against the couch.  “B-But why??” he whimpered once again.  He felt her fingers curling against his chest, like she wanted to do terrible things to him.  He looked so weak, so vulnerable …

“I said NO!” she exclaimed finally and decisively, her tone frightening even him.  She swiftly rose to her feet.  “Don’t ask me why again.  I just … need time …”

He tried to make one more move towards her – but she took an even more threatening stance, frightening him into reconsidering.  He looked up with apprehension at her towering form, her fists clenched, her panting causing her chest to moving up and down quickly as her cleavage wobbled slightly side to side above his head.

Her gaze seemed to soften slightly, as if upon seeing his fearful eyes.  She told him more tenderly now, but still forceful, “You need to get out of here, Nicky, while you still can – while I still let you …” 

She gazed down at the potion on the table, almost sadly – knowing it was inert, and could do nothing to help them out of this mess.  So, telling him to leave was the best she could do at the moment.  Right now, she just needed to get away from him, give herself space.  It was so confusing to her – even her, who supposedly knew everything.

But he still wasn’t moving.  So she clenched her fists, raised her voice, and yelled, “Go on!  LEAVE!”  She pointed emphatically towards the front door, like a master telling her pet to stop following her – and the pet shied away timidly, feelings hurt, starting to cry …

She grunted in frustration – at him, at herself – and stormed off down the hallway, entering her room and slamming the door behind her, leaving him standing in the living room in stunned silence.

She couldn’t understand what had happened to her – she knew this last week had changed her, but this much??  She felt a sense of bitter irony, thinking back to what she had done to him earlier that evening – she thought she had only been pretending to lose control of herself, for the sake of making HIM lose control; but now she wondered if she had only been deluding herself, if she was becoming as out of control as Nick was himself.  Could she really just put a stop to it all if she wanted, and leave Nick for good?  Or did she have a need to dominate, to be worshipped like a god – a need that she could no longer do without …

She even began to wonder now about the supposed ‘growth potion’ she had promised Nicky just minutes ago.  She had assumed it was impossible, and had just made an inert potion anyway – but was it really impossible to reverse the changes to him, or had her mind just deluded itself into thinking this?  If such a formula existed, would her mind even let her come up with it??

She found herself on the brink, uncertain of how to proceed, uncertain if she even had a choice anymore.  She was always craving MORE now – more beauty, more intelligence, more humiliation and domination – it was all she knew anymore; she had lost sight of the rest.

She turned out the light and went to her bed, her mind too distracted – or unwilling – to remind her to lock the door, or hide the bag of potions she had purposely left on her nightstand earlier …

Nick, meanwhile, continued to stand where he was long after she had left.  She had just about frightened him off in those last moments she was yelling at him – but now he felt glued in place and unable to decide what to do.

For one thing, there was that potion, still sitting there on the living room table waiting to be drunk.  He had no reason not to believe it would restore his height like she said it would.  And yet, those words she said, about not knowing what she would do to him if he stayed …

He had begun fondling himself at some point, without realizing it.  He knew her words of warning were supposed to scare him into leaving, but, somehow, the more he thought about them, the more excited he became.  The thought of being treated like her slave, or plaything … and not just for an hour or two at a time, but permanently, twenty-four hours a day … What would that be like?  Could he handle it?  Could he survive whatever she wanted to do to him??

And for a moment there, when she seemed so confused and conflicted – he thought he had sense something different, perhaps even compassion or sympathy towards him.  It was just enough for him to hang on to, to fill his mind with much hope.  He just KNEW that she was still a good person on the inside, and that she wouldn’t actually let harm come to him – at least, not TOO much.  Maybe it was wishful thinking – partly because he still didn’t comprehend the extent of her twisted mind games on him yet – but he still convinced himself that she still had feelings for him, and this would prevent her from doing him any further harm.  He just had to trust her; he had to put his life in her hands – but first, he would have to convince her to let him stay, to accept him back into her life – forever …

He realized he was beating himself off rapidly now; he knew it was clouding his judgment, but he just couldn’t stop.  He knew he should take her advice, heed her warnings, and leave now … but he just couldn’t.  Suddenly, he stopped jerking off, sliding off the couch and landing on his feet.  He paused, regarded the pale blue flask in front of him, his hope of redemption …

But he moved forward, putting it behind him.  He was drawn towards the hallway, towards her closed door … He approached it, reached up, grasped the handle with both hands and turned it slowly, his heart pounding louder and louder in his chest.

He pushed the door open ever-so-slowly, peering into the darkness within.  He hesitated, looking back over his shoulder, towards the light.

Time stood still.  He held his breath, knowing what was at stake, knowing what he did next would change his life forever.  He could still back out; he could still save himself …

But instead, he turned his head forward.  With shaking hands, he pushed the door open and stepped inside, then closed it behind him, sealing him in darkness.  With her.

The only sound in the room was coming from straight ahead: low, long breaths, the sounds of a slumbering giantess in the room with him.  There was a faint light – moonlight, perhaps, entering the window through the opened blinds and falling upon the bed at an angle, allowing Nick to just make out the slow rise and fall of her chest, half-covered by a sheet, as she lay fast asleep on her back.

He couldn’t believe he was actually stepping towards her, deliberately ignoring all her warnings.  He tiptoed silently forward, his light body serving him well in that regard.  He reached the end table, remembering what she placed there, after taking it from his grasp – he couldn’t remember much these days, but he could remember that.  He felt around the top of the table, soon feeling his hand brushing against the soft felt of a familiar bag, causing a familiar ‘clink’ of small glass objects within.  It was still there …

He doubled over, his mouth opening in a silent shriek of ecstasy.  His trembling hand took out a single vial, not daring to risk two – not yet.  He held it reverentially in his grasp, seeing its dim reflection in the pale light.  His free hand moved down to his cock, stroking himself slowly and first but accelerating quickly.  He looked up, over the bed which was as high as his shoulders, to behold her face which stood out so starkly beautiful against the pale moonlight.  Her body stretched on forever, too long for the queen-sized bed, her feet dangling well over the edge.

He was working himself into a frenzy; his cock was so ridiculously sensitive, so responsive to his touch, his balls aching for release which still hadn’t come for him after all the torment he had endured that day.  It took all of his resolve just to suppress his groans and remain silent, terrified of waking her.

And yet, he began to climb, moving even closer despite his fear.  He lifted himself up with great difficulty, careful not to make a sound or disturb the bed her in any way.  Finally, he found himself on his knees in front of her supine form.  He inched closer, his hand shaking madly, still clutching the vial.  Slowly, he brought it to his lips and popped it open, smelling the pungent fumes escaping the small glass tube.

Moving slowly and deliberately, as if participating in some sacred ritual of sacrifice, he ingested half the vial’s contents, tasting its bitter sweetness.  He looked down, gazing upon the faint outline of her parted lips below.  He lowered the vial with two hands to keep it steady, slowly bringing it to the side of her mouth.  He could feel her breaths coming in and out, in and out.  His hands trembled, knowing the danger he was putting himself in, but doing it anyway.  It was just one vial, after all.  It wouldn’t harm him that much …

He poured slowly, seeing the liquid drain directly into her mouth.  Then he pulled back and waited in excruciating anticipation, praying she wouldn’t awaken.

Her lips smacked lightly, and he could see her long tongue moving inside her mouth, accepting the fluid, gulping it down.  She remained asleep … Oh god, it had worked …

His eyes traveled down her body, waiting in wide-eyed anticipation for her to grow.  Any second now … any second …

But it felt harder to get it to happen now, somehow – like his body was resisting.  But maybe … maybe if he touched her …

He couldn’t … could he??  It felt so very wrong, so immoral … Her huge body stretched out before him, just lying there; so much flesh to touch, to enjoy …

He was on fire with lust by the time his trembling hand touched the soft skin of her shoulder.  He gasped softly, his eyes anxiously flitting to her face to make sure she didn’t wake up.  But she remained still, so he dared to venture a bit farther, across her collarbone then down, towards her chest, towards all that creamy flesh pressing out against the low scoop neck of her soft cotton tank top …

He could already feel the potion kicking in by the time his fingers reached the upper edge of her right breast.  He just couldn’t help himself – he moaned, much louder than he would have liked, as his free hand dove into his boxers and began beating himself off recklessly.  He spasmed, his whole body jerking forward in unrestrained ecstasy as his hand inched farther and farther, feeling the impossibly soft flesh of her braless chest, growing under his touch

He felt her body shifting.  Panic set in as he yanked his hand free, recoiling from her.  She was waking up – oh god, what would she do to him when she found out??  He hadn’t planned this through …

But, as he waited in excruciating, frozen silence, he soon realized she was only shifting in her sleep, turning a bit onto her side, towards him.  He watched with growing awe as her hand moved languorously up her torso, as if sensing her body growing – and enjoying it.  Her hand moved sensually, feeling her stretching abdomen, cupping her growing breast.  She began to hum in pleasure, subconsciously pleased and aroused ...

He could feel himself sinking down slowly as he shrunk next to her, making it feel like her body was rising and expanding even more than it was, bigger and better than ever before … He couldn’t help himself; he had to reach out again and touch her, to feel it all happening, risking it even though her hand was nearby.

She seemed to sense his hand, touching the skin above her breast.  He heard a moan escape her lips; and as her hand moved across her chest, this time it made a detour, and engulfed his hand in hers.  He stifled a cry as he felt her hand squeeze his, then felt her body shudder slightly – as if she could feel his tiny hand still shrinking under her grasp … She began moving him, dragging his tiny hand downward along with her, moving to her side and then up the mountain of her breast, pressing him into her, feeling his hand shrinking against her expanding bosom …

It was the most erotic experience of his life; he shuddered and moaned through all of this, his free hand beating off with frightening speed as he desperately tried to remain still, to avoid waking her.  He didn’t want this to end.

But the growing stopped, far too soon for his liking.  He heard a displeased noise escaping her mouth as she felt it stop too.  Suddenly, her body rolled towards him, onto her side; her hand squeezed his, pushing him off her chest, then letting go – as if subconsciously imploring him to go off and find her more of the potion.

He shuddered, his hips bucking in silent ecstasy as he bit his tongue, barely avoiding a cry that would surely have awoken her.  He swung his gaze around towards the end table behind him, seeing the outline of the bag sitting there.  He couldn’t possibly give her … a SECOND vial …

… Could he?

He could already feel his mind closing off, weakening, every thought coming more slowly and with more difficulty.  He had only intended for one vial; one was enough.  He couldn’t afford to damage himself any more than he already had …

He heard a soft moan escape her lips.  Her hand was still dragging across her breasts slowly.  He knew she wanted more …

Now, purely on impulse, Nick turned and leaned forward to grope around the end table, finding the bag and pulling out another vial.  He turned to face her again, holding the vial, hesitating.  It felt so big now in his hands.  Everything – the bed, the room, her – it all looked so surreally large now.  He had shrunk so many times that day, faster than his mind could adjust to.  It was starting to scare him.

And yet … he couldn’t set down the vial from his shaking hand.  He looked down at her, so massive and beautiful as she slept, so perfect in every way … and he could make her even MORE perfect … He could do that for her, and she would be so grateful …

He began to tremble, caught up in fantasy – he imagined her waking, taking him in her arms and embracing him after seeing what he was doing for her.  And she would acknowledge his sacrifice – and she would change her mind; she would accept him, allow him to stay … And, he imagined, it would all be sealed by a kiss, a loving kiss that would cement his place with her forever, devoting his entire life to her as her obedient slave, her pet … And then, out of compassion and affection, she would decide that he had sacrificed enough for her, and she would gladly repay him giving him the pleasure he so desperately craved, happily finishing him off after suffering through so many hours without orgasm …

He was now lowering himself instinctively, drawing closer to her lips – those full, plump lips, so inviting … He slowly lay down next to her, shuddering with anticipation, awed by the immensity of her body looming just inches before him.  He clutched the vial tightly to his beating chest as he leaned in, farther and farther, his head rising up past the pillow while his crotch drew dangerously close to her chest without him realizing it.

With his lips just an inch from hers, he froze and stared into the face of perfection, feeling the warm breath escaping her lips and washing over him.  He stared passionately, almost lovingly, lost in blissful fantasy.

He drew himself in, his lips just barely grazing hers in the lightest of kisses.  He remained there for a few unending moments, his lips tingling with the wondrous feel of her upper lip, much larger than his.  He shut his eyes, giving himself over to the thought of belonging to her – forever

He finally withdrew, bringing his hand up slowly as he uncorked the vial with his teeth, sipped his half, and then, with wide-eyed thrill, brought the rim of the vial to her barely-parted lips and poured.

She inhaled suddenly, as if realizing what was on her lips.  Her tongue snaked forward to guide the liquid into her mouth and down her throat.  She gulped, then hummed lightly in pleasure.  He could feel her enormous body shuddering next to him.

With awe and admiration, Nick set the empty vial behind his head and then moved in once more for a tender kiss, at the same time willing himself to grow, wanting to sacrifice himself just one more time, if only for a chance at staying with her.  She continued to hum softly, causing her lips to vibrate slightly against his, creating a wonderful sensation.  He closed his eyes and imagined he was somehow transferring part of himself to her through those lips, making her bigger, smarter, better than ever before.  As he held that tender kiss, he felt her breathing in, and he almost imagined he could feel her body growing, inflating, pushing outwards in all directions – even pushing against his tiny body, advancing on him …

His eyes suddenly shot open as he realized he wasn’t imagining it – it was really happening.  Her breasts really were getting bigger, expanding into him … He could feel the pressure increasing against him, against his cock …

He gasped as he felt her hand descend onto his body, touching him, seeming to subconsciously sense his presence – and his steady shrinking …

Dear god, she looked so fucking huge now, and still growing.  Her size was becoming truly frightening and intimidating, almost making him second-guess what he had done.  Her shoulders rose so impossibly high above his, utterly dwarfing him as she lay on her side, blocking out the dim light from the window.  And that body – that huge, intimidating body – began to move … towards him.  He watched in sudden fright as her shoulders begin to roll over him, her breasts advancing on him, pressing down on him, pinning him … squashing him against the mattress …

He let out a tiny squeak of horror as the entire weight of her massive torso descended upon his shriveling body, feeling more and more massive with every passing moment as she continued to grow all around him.  He tried to push off against her but his puny arms were far too weak to even budge her an inch.  He felt her warm, soft breasts pressing down on him from the middle of his torso all the way to his crotch … Oh god, it felt so good … and yet, it was too much weight for his tiny body to take – she was literally crushing him ...

Panic set in as he felt her growing even BIGGER and HEAVIER with each passing moment.  Oh god, he had done too much, he had made her too big … he was so scared …

He tried to kick his feet but they were pinned helplessly against her abdomen.  He began to hyperventilate as half his lungs were crushed; meanwhile, as she settled down on top of him, her face moved within inches of his, humming pleasantly in subconscious response to the squirming, shrinking body beneath her.

A miserable moan escaped his lips as he was confronted with the full, terrifying immensity of her body.  He had made her too big – this was all getting so far out of hand!

He kicked and squirmed even harder, feeling her start to stir in response.  And then, just an inch above his eyes, he saw her own eyelids open.  She was awake, and staring him right in the eye.

He gasped, shaking in fright, holding his breath in nervous anticipation as she blinked and realized where she was – and who was underneath her.

A slow gasp escaped her lips as her eyes widened.  “Nicky …??” she whispered, still recovering from her sleep, still taking in her surroundings – and that’s when she realized he was right now shrinking beneath her, and she was growing …

A flame suddenly lit up in her eyes, terrifying to behold.  She shuddered, and his entire body shook along with hers.  And suddenly – whether it was her sleepiness clouding her decisions, or just the last straw to push her over the edge – something inside her snapped.  She could almost feel herself losing control, embracing the possibilities of what she could do to him right now.  She was almost too excited to move – she just stayed there for a moment, preparing herself … And whether she had planned for him to come to her like this all along, whether she had subconsciously left the door unlocked on purpose to let him in – it didn’t matter now; it was too late for either of them to turn back.  She lifted herself up slightly, just enough to ease his breathing, as her hands clamped down on his shoulders to feel them still contracting between her grasp – so exhilarating, as she felt herself growing at the same time …

He could feel her breaths quickening – and his did too, as she reached out to the side to turn on the nearby light on the end table, suddenly illuminating the entire scene, her enormous body smothering his, her beautiful eyes staring at him with burning intensity.  She seemed to have moved on from the initial thrill of finding herself shrinking, and was now studying his expression with the utmost intensity, as if to read the thoughts going on in his mind, to gauge how far gone he really was now … She had an almost crazed look in her eye, as if possessed by something out of her control …

“You’re still here … you shouldn’t be here.  And you shrank yourself for me … Ohh, you’re even TINIER now …”  The intensity of her voice, the sheer excitement – it was almost more than he could bear.  His trembling increased beneath her.

She raised up a bit more, so that her body was no longer an imminent threat to him and now, despite his fear, only felt wonderful as it pressed against his torso and legs.  He stared into her eyes, his mind flooding with emotion.  He melted for her, giving himself over to her completely.  He trembled at the thought of his last sacrifice to her – and wondered if he would need to still give more … He only wanted to win her over, convince her to let him stay with her, finally and forever …

He needed no words to convey himself to her – he knew she could read his every thought from his expression and the look in his eyes.  But he didn’t even try to hide it – he WANTED her to know everything about him, every nook and cranny of his mind, know how much she meant to him now.  And, as he held his breath and stared into her eyes for that one long, endless moment – caught up in the beauty of her eyes, lost in the sublime sensation of her immense breasts lightly pressing down on his midsection – he only hoped that his submission was enough to satisfy her.  He hoped there’d be no more struggle or pain, and no need to shrink any further – because she had accomplished everything she wanted now.  She had WON …

“Nicky …” she breathed, enthralled.  “You’re MINE …”  He could see the transformation in her eyes as she realized her victory over him.  Her eyes widened with glee as she stared into him, as if straight into his mind, finding nothing but willing obedience and submission.

Hardly able to contain his emotions, he cried out, “Y-Y-You’re … k-keeping me??”

She regarded him for a moment, and then a wide grin crossed her face.  She nodded slowly, her eyes glowing.  She had been so close to letting him go before – but now, thanks to him, for better or worse, she was in no mood to let that happen.

Nick stifled a cry at first but then let it all out, tears of joy flooding his eyes and beginning to pour down the side of his face.  She was keeping him … she was really keeping him …

He saw her right hand moving down out of sight, and then, a moment later … she touched him, on his inner thigh, her fingers slowly dragging upwards, then … pulling his boxers down … He could just barely see her hand, beneath the swells of her breasts, sliding up towards his exposed manhood …

She chuckled in absolute delight, telling him sexily, “Oh, I’m going to do much more than just keep you, Nicky … SO much more …”

It was playing out exactly as he had imagined … It was perfect … His eyes shot open as his entire body convulsed, shivering in anticipation as her hand inched closer, closer …

A primal scream escaped his lips as he finally felt her hand touching his manhood for the first time … He bucked and spasmed like a wild animal as he felt her long fingers gingerly tickling his balls and then moving slowly, agonizingly up his shaft … Her hand was so fucking huge, dwarfing his genitals, now squeezing down on him and engulfing him in her grasp.

He couldn’t take much more; after so many hours of endless torture, he was already about to erupt.  Feeling himself nearing the edge, he looked up into her eyes passionately, full of love and gratitude for his new master.  He nodded vehemently, his eyes pleading with her, urging her to finish him off.

She began to stroke his cock, up and down, up and down, faster and faster.  He saw her eyes widening as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm.  There was something growing in those eyes, a burning intensity, full of … love, perhaps?  Compassion?  Or was it … something else … something scarier …

He began to scream in ecstasy as her hand squeezed harder and harder.  He felt it beginning – finally, after so long … He braced himself for the most earth-shattering orgasm of his life …

As he felt his orgasm arriving, in that one singular moment of pure bliss, he felt whole and complete; everything was perfect.  He loved her, and she loved him; and nothing would ever change that.  He lost himself in pure pleasure, surrendering to her completely …But he gasped suddenly as he felt the pressure increasing on his cock.  She had other plans for him …

She was squeezing him too hard now; he couldn’t come yet!  She was doing it wrong … He opened his eyes to tell her.  She was still smiling; she must not have realized.  Oh god … it was starting to hurt …

In his moment of frantic, needful urgency, he brought his hand down to hers and tugged.  Surely she would realize her mistake, and would loosen up – right!?

But she only smiled wider, and squeezed even tighter.  He yelped in agony, his face contorted in confusion as he looked pleadingly into her eyes, his hands still struggling desperately to loosen her grip.  She was beginning to rub his shaft again, up and down, up and down, sending wave after wave of pleasure through his tiny body.  But she was still squeezing him so hard

He began to babble incoherently, his whole body shuddering with uncontrollable lust.  “What’s that, Nicky?” she asked innocently, rubbing him a little faster now.  “Would you like me to let you come now?”

His eyes shot open even wider.  He suddenly brought his hands up to grasp her wide shoulders, squeezing her skin emphatically as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.  “Yessss …” he hissed in desperation.  “Please … please …”

“But why would I do that, Nicky?” she asked in the same innocent voice – but her eyes shone with the same evil, crazed glint from before.  “Why let you come, when I can shrink you first?”

He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, her words hitting him like a two-by-four across the face.  “Wh … Wha …” was all he could say.  He didn’t understand …

He felt her hand disengage from his cock, then reach out sideways for the bag on the end table, retrieving … THREE vials – three additional ones, on top of the two he had already taken!

Oh Jesus no …

He went into full panic mode, flailing his limbs wildly against her, trying to push her away, trying to do ANYTHING to stop her.

She only laughed at him, lowering herself down onto him again, making him groan beneath her crushing weight.  Bringing her face just inches from his, she grinned devilishly and said, “You don’t WANT to shrink?”

He shook his head vehemently, growing more terrified by the second.  This wasn’t right; it wasn’t supposed to be like this …

“Oh, but I think you DO, Nicky …” she replied with an evil laugh, casually lining the vials up between her thumb and forefinger and popping the corks off one by one with her teeth.  “Why do you think I went through all that trouble to make you weak and submissive for me?  So you could live happily ever after as my pet?”  She laughed sarcastically.  “Oh, no, Nicky, I’m afraid you’ve got it all wrong …”  He watched in horror as she lifted her head and poured half the contents of each vial into her mouth at once.

He could feel her gulp through her chest as she pressed down on him, engulfing his lower half, smothering him with her frightful size.  He was beginning to hyperventilate, his erection still raging below, but pure terror playing out in his eyes.  Where was that compassion he had seen in her earlier?  That concern for his well-being?  What was she capable of, without that part of her?

Resting the entire crushing weight of her torso on him, she wasted no time bringing the vials – all three of them – to his lips.  His frantic, feeble resistance only caused her to chuckle as she mockingly told him, “Open wide!” and pried his jaw open with one hand, pouring the potion in with the other as Nick began to cry.

“Swallow,” she told him; and he tried to shake his head in refusal, but she simply forced his jaw shut then covered his mouth and nostrils with her hand, suffocating him until he eventually complied, the tears of betrayal streaming down the sides of his face.  He felt so stupid for trusting her …

His ego defeated, he closed his eyes and awaited the inevitable.  His only recourse was that he could still resist her in his mind – she hadn’t yet defeated him fully.

“Time to shrink, Nicky …” Michelle whispered tauntingly, setting the vials aside and shifting her weight.  She was so freaking huge already – and was about to feel a whole lot bigger …

She shifted to his side, resting most of her weight on the bed next to him, as her hand began to run up his leg again.  He trembled miserably, unable to keep the pleasure from clouding his thoughts.  He still didn’t want the shrinking to begin, but his resolve was already wavering.  And then, he felt her hand moving upwards, making contact with his cock once again …

“Shrink for me, Nicky,” she commanded, ignoring his feeble attempts to push her off of him.  He opened his eyes, trying to reason with her – but he shuddered in terror when he saw the pure, reckless intensity blazing in her eyes, refusing to be reasoned with.

“I know you want to, Nicky,” she said ominously, beating him off again.  “Stop trying to fight it.”  She knew it would be difficult now, with his mind actively resisting her, and with so many vials to activate at once.  But she wouldn’t give up without a fight …

He felt himself weakening for her, losing grip on his mind as she swiftly pumped her huge hand up and down on his much smaller shaft, engulfing him, overpowering him …

But she clamped down on him again just a split second before he could erupt, making his cock scream with the agony of denial.  He writhed and moaned, but she held him firmly in place, controlling him effortlessly.

“Not until you start shrinking, Nicky.  Shrink for me – NOW!”

Her free arm, which was still propping her up by the elbow, now reached underneath his back and pulled him into her, mashing his tiny body against her chest, making him feel the soft warmth of her breasts enveloping his torso.

He began to lose himself, forgetting his fear, thinking only of those huge, soft orbs of flesh rubbing against his bare midsection, contained only by the thin fabric of her cotton tank top with no bra.  She pressed him into her roughly, abusing him, forcing him to new levels of arousal as her flesh molded itself all around him.  He could feel her hard nipples through her shirt, dragging all across his stomach, his hips, his crotch …

“Think about it, Nicky,” she whispered hoarsely, mashing him even harder into her chest and beating him off again.  “Imagine how much I’ll grow – three vials … I’ll grow more than you’ve ever seen before … and you can feel it happen, right now …”

He couldn’t help it; he was too weak to resist it now.  He thought about how wonderful it would feel, her getting even bigger – SO much bigger.  So much sexier … more than he could handle …

He could already feel it starting to happen, the telltale tingling that always accompanied the shrinking process.  He felt her hand finally relaxing her painful hold on his crotch, now beating him off faster and faster, sealing the deal completely, making sure he didn’t back out, making him come …

He erupted moments later in the most mind-blowing orgasm of his life.  So much of his seed spilled forth, a seemingly endless supply, leaving him feeling empty and drained by the end, leaving his body limp and weak as he continued to dwindle away.  He felt her breasts expanding against him, just as he had imagined; just as he had wanted.  But what had it cost him …

She just kept getting bigger and bigger, and him punier and weaker, in both mind and body.  His orgasm had been so powerful, so intense, so sublime – and yet, so very, very wrong, so humiliating and dehumanizing.  She had raped him, without remorse.  He was nothing to her but a tool to help her grow.

He lay beneath her, defeated, as she continued to expand into him, growing heavier and more terrifying with every passing second.  She, meanwhile, had no concern for him at the moment – she closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure through the waning moments of her growth, her hands moving to her chest and torso to admire the new developments which, Nick had to admit, were impressive to behold.

Soon, he felt her enormous torso lifting away, rising up onto her knees, looming frighteningly large in front of him.  Her shirt was now stretched tightly against her startling curves, with heavy splotches of his own cum adorning the front around her chest and abdomen.  She put her hands on her hips and regarded him with a haughty smirk, as a goddess would look down on a puny subject who was trembling from her mere presence.  He closed his eyes to shut out the image of her towering dominantly over him, as if hoping it would all pass like a frightful nightmare.  But he knew it was real, very real – he had awakened a demon inside her, and he knew there would be no escaping her now.

He felt her weight shifting as she dropped her feet off the bed and stood up.  He opened his eyes to see her sexy silhouette sashaying towards the door and out of the room.  He was too weak and feeble after what had just happened to even raise his head, it seemed.  He just lay there, waiting for her return, hearing the sound of running water as she was probably cleaning herself off in the bathroom after the mess he made down her front.

She returned a minute later, stepping through the door – and he gave a feeble gasp as, with the lamp still on, he could see she was topless, her breasts covered only by her two hands and nothing more.

He whimpered, already becoming weakly aroused again even after his last orgasm.  He could see so much of the round swells of her breasts on either side of her hands as she approached.  But then she sat down next to him on the bed and faced away, picking up a brush from the end table and running it casually through her hair as if he weren’t even there.

He began to hyperventilate, still finding himself strongly affected by the closeness of her near-naked form.  The long, slender curve of her back; the way her hips flared out so dramatically now; the sight of her breast bulging out from the sides …

He tried to extend his arm towards her in a feeble show of longing, still whimpering sadly.  He still couldn’t let go of his image of her as a sweet, caring protector, a loving master to him who would never harm him.  There had to be something of that left in her, some sympathy for his suffering …

Done with her hair, she set the brush down and turned her head around, looking over her shoulder at his feeble attempt to fight off fatigue.  She batted his hand away easily and snorted in derision, telling him, “No, I’m done with you for tonight.  You should leave; I wanna sleep.”

He whimpered again, staring at her with pleading, despondent eyes.  But he found no sympathy from her, only an insistent glare that told him to get moving.  He reluctantly did so, as fast as his weak muscles would allow, dragging himself slowly towards the edge.

“Oh, come on,” she said impatiently, rolling her eyes as she shifted her left arm to cover both breasts in order to free her right hand to propel him rather roughly forward, making him fall in a heap on the floor.  She began to prod him lightly with her foot, compelling him to keep moving.  “C’mon, you can do it,” she teased, unconcerned by his mental state.  He finally managed to crawl on all fours out the door, turning to see her looming in the doorway with a look of scorn on her face.

“I doubt you could leave me now even if you tried; but just in case …”  She stepped briefly into her room to retrieve a very familiar dog leash and collar.  She bent down swiftly to put it around his neck again, fastening it two notches tighter than last time.  Then she briefly looped the other end around the door handle and tied it in a swift but efficient knot to keep him from escaping.  Hearing him whimper, she looked back down at him, not even bothering to cover her bare chest – he could hardly see her in the dim light of the hallway – and said, “Quiet down.  You can just wait out here like a good little boy, and I’ll get up eventually.”  He thought he saw her lips curl up in one last, victorious smirk as she shut the door in his face and turned the lock, leaving him in the dark hallway with nothing to do but wait and tremble in fear of what tomorrow would bring, as he tried his best to drift off into an uneasy slumber.

It wasn’t until after she had turned around and shut the door that she felt doubt begin to creep into her mind again.  She had surprised even herself with how cruel and punishing she had been to him just now.  But already she could feel even her doubts starting to fade and weaken.  His own actions may have sealed the deal – not only for him, but for her too.  And besides, this kind of torture was what he wanted now, wasn’t it?  So was it really that bad if she let herself get carried away??

Or was this merely a sign of further self-delusion, a way to rationalize her slowly slipping sense of free will and make it seem OK?  Soon, would she even be able to have this sort of doubt anymore – or would even this last bit of humanity be stamped out as well …

She went to sleep once again, wondering who she would be the next time she awoke.

In the Kitchen by little mikey

Michelle regained consciousness late the next morning, the memories of yesterday immediately flooding back to her.  She felt that rush again, that thrill of all the things she had done to him …

But then she dropped her head back against the pillow, giving a long sigh as she knew today she would only get caught up in it again, maybe even worse than yesterday.  Did it matter that she couldn’t help herself?  Should she just stop fighting it and give in?

Her sigh had apparently awakened Nick – if he had even managed to sleep at all, that is.  Regardless, she could now hear the sounds of shuffling and fidgeting, like a pet outside the door waiting to be let in.  She closed her eyes and rolled away from the door, looking for a few more minutes of rest – but the more he squirmed, the more it excited her, thinking about how eager he must be to see her now, after waiting all night …

She rolled over onto her back again, her long legs partially draped over the foot of the bed which was far too short for her now – she didn’t even know if they made beds her size now.  Her sleepy hands slowly slid across her torso – and even they had to admire her figure.  She was like some over-sexualized character you’d see in a comic or video game – almost too curvy to be real.  And yet, there she was, as real as they come – and she could scarcely imagine how Nick must view her now.  After his mind had been dumbed down and weakened so much, after she had built his desire for her up to such excruciating levels, what chance could he possibly have now?  She was almost … beyond human now …

Even as her rational mind warned her against hubris – afraid that her ego was warping her in dangerous, irreversible ways – she still couldn’t stop herself from rising up from her bed and going to him … She was too eager now to see the look in his eyes when she opened the door, too eager to develop her relationship with Nick even farther down the road she had started … too eager to be worshipped by the man who had once looked down on her …

She was looking forward to this, and to her other plans that day – a meeting with her sponsors to discuss the future and bring her plans even more into focus.  She could hardly wait – she reminded herself to bring the video of last night’s activities with her, as her sponsors would be most interested to see how far Nick had progressed as part of her little experiment …

She knew Nick could hear that she was up – his whimpering and pawing through the door had only increased in these last few moments.  But she was content to get dressed first, riffling through her wardrobe which contained a wide range of sizes, some of which were even larger than she was now – her sponsors had made sure she was well-stocked at least for the time being.  She pulled out an appropriate outfit for her meeting with them soon – black closed-toed 4-inch heels, a black skirt ending just above her knees, and a white long-sleeve button down shirt cinched at the waist with a cute black belt.  She straightened her hair and admired her reflection in the mirror – professional, yet devastatingly sexy … confident … powerful …

As she strutted over to the door, the noises reached an almost feverish pace as he panted nervously.  She smirked privately then opened the door slowly, looking down with secret delight as Nick came into view.  He was sitting on his knees, exactly where she had left him.  God, he looked so small down there, so deliciously tiny … and he was already practically drooling as he craned his neck to look at her, so overwhelmed by her presence – aroused, and no doubt terrified of her as well.  The look in his eyes was absolutely priceless – well worth the wait.

With a haughty smirk on her face, she allowed his eyes to scan her body, his eyes slowly widening, his breaths quickening.  There was something different in his eyes, something that wasn’t there before – a deeper sense of awe towards her, an awareness of his own inferiority; and even, perhaps, a sense of reverence

She quietly untied the end of the leash from the door handle and held it in her hand.  “Stand,” she said simply, looking down at him.

He obeyed, almost on impulse, nearly losing his balance in the process.  His limbs felt so clumsy now, so weak; it took an effort just to remain standing.  And, raising his gaze, he shuddered visibly, finding himself no higher than her kneecaps!  He had shrunk so much last night, more than half a foot for sure; and the memory of it suddenly came flooding back to him.  He whimpered, overcome by the anxiety of his situation, as he watched her terrifyingly huge form bend down to unclasp the leash from his collar.  He was too stunned for words.

He barely noticed his loose boxers sliding off his hips and falling to the floor, leaving him cold and exposed, his erection plainly visible.  He whimpered again and moved to fix it, but was stopped by one word from Michelle.  “No,” she told him decisively, rising to her full height again and peering down.  Fraught with distress, Nick tried to at least cover himself with his hands, but she gave a short ‘tsk’ sound and he looked up to see her shaking her head sternly.

He caught his breath, frowning miserably, but then obeyed, moving his hands away to leave his manhood fully exposed top her view.  “This is how it’ll be from now on,” her deep voice boomed from far above.  “You are not to try to hide yourself from me anymore.”

Nick gulped loudly, craning his neck to see her eyes peering down above the massive swells of her breasts.  Any thoughts of dignity and self-worth were quickly eroding away as he realized how useless it was to resist her.  He felt cold, and vulnerable.  And the sly grin on her face told him she knew it, too.

Suddenly, out of the blue, she advanced on him, stepped up to him, then … Jesus Christ, she was actually stepping OVER him, her massive legs swinging past him on either side, easily stepping around him like he wasn’t even there, causing the floor to tremble slightly with each step.  Stunned, Nick looked up just in time to see up her skirt and get a glimpse of the black, lacy panties far above – but only for a moment, as her towering form continued on without hesitation.

He whirled around to watch her pass through the hallway, but in his bewilderment he lost his balance and flopped to the ground, staring up at her with wide-eyed amazement at what she had done -- such a simple yet breathtaking display of size and intimidation.  She cocked her head to the side, and a smug smile crossed her lips as she saw him picking himself up clumsily off the ground.

She continued on without a word, walking too fast for him little legs to be able to keep up.  He stood in the middle of the hall for a minute, recollecting himself, calming himself down.  Finally, he began walking forward, but found that it was no easy task.  It wasn’t just that he was feeling dazed and disoriented from what had just happened; it was that his limbs just felt so damned heavy now, so hard to control.  They weren’t quite responding to his commands like they should be; like when you sleep on an arm and lose feeling in it for a while – except this wasn’t just an arm, it was all over.  He had a sinking feeling that the many doses of potion he had taken last night had something to do with it.

He staggered forward with an uneasy feeling in his stomach, clumsily rounding the corner of the hallway and approaching the kitchen.  He could see she was already at the dining room table with her back to him, eating breakfast.  Just seeing her again was like turning on a switch.  It almost seemed like she had an aura about her, drawing his full attention to her and drowning out the rest of his thoughts.  He shuffled towards her almost on instinct, like a moth drawn toward light.

She heard him approach and, turning her head to the side, pointed to the floor next to the table and snapped her fingers lightly.  He knew she wanted him to stand there, and he obeyed, his heart fluttering with every step he took.  Jesus, she was big.  Everything was big – the chairs were huge, too big to climb into; and the table was now just barely taller than he was!  It was all so surreal – and her most of all … so inhumanly large, and stunning, and perfect …

Calmly eating a piece of toast, Michelle turned her eyes to the side and grinned smugly as she saw Nick’s tiny body standing next to her, almost hidden behind the table.  “Mmmm …” she purred.  “I like you this size.”

Her words stirred up a bizarre mix of emotions for him – on one hand, deep satisfaction and excitement from knowing she was pleased with him; on the other, bitter regret and fear of the damage done to his body and mind, permanent and inescapable.  Either out of pleasure or fear, he shuddered, and she saw it.

She took on a pensive look, taking another slow bite from her toast.  “Hmm … I don’t know, though … I think I might want you even smaller.”

She said this with such casual detachment, like it was nothing to her, just saying it on a whim.  Nick couldn’t help it: he began to whimper, his expression marred with misery and fear.  Michelle watched with wry amusement, calmly eating her toast as Nick’s body began to shake visibly, growing more agitated and distressed with every second.

He began to stammer, finally managing to say, “B-B-But … w-why??”

Michelle smiled slyly and shrugged.  “Because I said so.”

This only agitated him more, of course.  She watched in amused silence as his face contorted in a thousand different ways.  “B-But I … I d-don’t  w-want to ...”  His voice trailed off mid-sentence, his weak little mind trying to find the words to convince her, but failing.

“You don’t want to what?” Michelle goaded, enjoying herself.  She set her toast down and leaned sideways towards him, resting her elbows on the table, looming over his tiny form.  He saw the cleavage pushing forth deliciously from her blouse, and he groaned audibly, shaking even more.

“I … I …”  He couldn’t hardly speak now, his eyes growing wider and wider.  Michelle was loving her power over him.  He wanted to protest so badly – but he just couldn’t manage it.

Michelle’s grin turned evil.  She beckoned him closer, up to the edge of the table.  She could see the fear in his eyes, but he relented, shuffling cautiously forward, his mouth opening and closing, trying in vain to speak his mind.

“Oh, you poor baby,” Michelle began in a sweetly mocking tone.  “You’re trying too hard to think.  Your little mind can’t handle it.  Here, let me help you.”

All of a sudden, Nick felt a burning, mind-boggling pleasure in his cock, so intense that his limbs gave out and he dropped to the floor like a rock, yelping and shuddering in shock.  He realized she had simply reached under the table and tickled the underside of his cock.  Jesus Christ, it had felt so good …

He looked up to see her peering down at him with a slight, devilish grin on her face.  She beckoned for him to stand again, and though he hesitated at first he knew he had no choice but to comply.  He stood again in anxious silence, feeling more exposed than ever, knowing she might fondle him at any moment.  But he still had to convince her not to shrink him.  He needed to stop staring at her breasts; he needed to focus, to come up with a plan, to—

“Arghhh!!”  She was fondling him again.  God, he couldn’t take this, it was too intense …

“You’re still thinking too hard, Nicky,” she told him, her eyes really lighting up now.  He was so easy to toy with – she just couldn’t help herself.  She cupped her hand under his crotch to keep him from falling, all while rubbing and squeezing, faster and faster … Oh god …

“Hold the table so you don’t fall,” she admonished him lightly, like a mother to a child, as her hand continued to work him.  He lifted his arms and held on for dear life, succumbing completely to her touch.

She tickled him for a moment longer, then retracted her hand.  He very nearly did fall, but just managed to hang on to the table.  Shivering and tingling all over, he looked up at her with wild, lust-filled, frightened eyes.

“So …” Michelle began in a lighthearted tone.  “I suppose I will go ahead and shrink you this afternoon.”

Nick began to whimper, as she predicted.

“Oh?” Michelle goaded.  “Something you wanted to say?”  She raised her eyebrow, almost like she was testing him.

Nick’s brow furrowed in misery.  He badly wanted to speak, to dissuade her, but was afraid to try it.  But, even more confusing and troubling … he was actually turned on by how she was treating him, toying with him, humiliating him.  He was horrified at himself for this, but he couldn’t help it.

She saw everything in his eyes.  “Mmm … you’re actually enjoying this, aren’t you?”

Nick shook his head in vehement denial.

“Yes you are,” Michelle replied smugly, matter-of-factly.  “You love when I dominate you now – I know you do.”

He saw her hand reaching forward from under the table; he staggered back before she could grab him again, shrinking away in fear.

“No, Nicky.  Come here,” she commanded, her expression stern, her fingers snapping impatiently.

Nick looked up into her eyes – those big, pretty eyes – and he whimpered.  His cock, naked and exposed, was standing fully erect as an obvious sign of his arousal and lack of control.  He knew better than to try to fight her; there was no use.  He shuffled reluctantly forward, still whimpering, staring up at her in submission.

She grabbed his cock again, engulfing him.  He spasmed uncontrollably, his body melting into lust, mindlessly giving in.

Her hand continued to rub and squeeze for a short while, until it finally stopped.  But it didn’t leave; it just stayed there, an ever-present reminder of her control over him.

“No more thinking, Nicky,” she commanded calmly.  “Leave that to me.  You just stay quiet and do what I tell you.”

She returned to her meal, eating her eggs and toast with her free hand, looking like she didn’t have a care in the world.  Meanwhile, Nick’s body remained tense and rigid, his breaths coming in short, shallow gasps as his entire being was focused on the huge hand gripping his member.  It was all he could think about.  So exhilarating, so intense – but almost TOO intense, almost to the point of pain, his dick throbbing ceaselessly against her hand.  But whenever he let out so much as a whimper, her hand would immediately squeeze down, making it even more intense, and even harder to keep quiet.

She looked over from time to time, just to see the look in his eyes – a dull, empty look of mindless arousal, with only the slightest hint of resistance left in his eyes.  She knew that in this state she could get him to do almost anything.  But, sadly, she would have to leave for her meeting soon.  The real fun would have to wait until she got back …

Once she was done eating, she let go of him, and he immediately tumbled to the floor, shivering and moaning.  She rose to her feet and stepped over to him, her black stiletto heels planted just inches away from his face.  “Well, I’m leaving for my meeting now; I’ll be back in a couple hours.”

Nick, too weak to look up, just sniffled and muttered, “M-Meeting?”

“Yep,” she replied casually.  “I’ll tell you about it when I get back.  And then maybe it’ll be time to shrink you again.”

She watched him tense up, and then a moment later he darted forward as if possessed, clutching her foot and kissing it, pleading, “Please don’t, Michelle, please … please …”

Michelle grinned sardonically.  “Do you not want me to shrink you, or do you just not want me to leave you for that long?”

Nick wrapped his arms around her ankle and squeezed.  His head slowly lifted, his wide eyes staring up at her with longing.  He didn’t know how to respond; he was so confused, so consumed with feeling for her, so submissive

Michelle laughed.  “Both, huh?  Well, as for leaving you, it’ll only be a couple hours.  And as for the other part … well, are you suuuuure you don’t want me to shrink you??”

She felt his grip tighten around her ankle, his face taking on the most miserable, conflicted expression.  She knew, despite all his reservations, he was sizing her up, imagining her becoming even more.  He was too overwhelmed and confused to speak; he only looked up pleadingly, trusting her to make the right decision for him.

She chuckled, peering down haughtily at him for a few moments.  “Hmm …” she began, in a generous tone, “I suppose I could be persuaded to keep you at this size, under the right conditions …”

Was she serious?  What would it take?  But … is this even what he wanted?

Nick didn’t dare voice these concerns; he only waited in wide-eyed silence, craning his neck to look up at her towering form, holding his breath and listening with rapt attention.

He watched Michelle crouch down, bringing her face just a foot or so above his, gently pushing him off her foot to stand before her, his little body trembling at the sight of her so close.

Her beautiful face, looming above him, broke out into a smile – a sublimely kind and gracious smile, filling him with warmth.  “I want what’s best for you, Nicky,” her melodious voice rang out.  Nick was speechless, stunned.

She continued, “And you want what’s best for me too, don’t you?”

Nick was overwhelmed by this sudden change in her demeanor.  There was something about her voice –  it made him want to please her so much.  He felt compelled, powerfully compelled, to nod his head in agreement as he stared up in awe.

She almost felt bad for him, almost stopped wanting to lead him on – it was almost too easy; he was almost TOO gullible now.  Yet she found herself doing this to him again and again, as if her own happiness depended on keeping him down and making him suffer.  It wasn’t healthy … but how could she stop?  She so loved toying with his hopes and dreams … it was like an addiction for her …

“Gooood, Nicky,” she replied, masking her real thoughts completely, giving him only a smile so sweet it caused him to break out in goose bumps.  “Because I was thinking … maybe you could be of some use to me at this size, you know?  Help me out here and there with chores, things like that?”

“Y-You wouldn’t … shrink me?”

Michelle leaned in closer, smiling sweetly.  “Well, I can see you don’t really want to shrink, do you Nicky?”

He blinked, then quickly looked down, not wanting her to see the doubt in his eyes.  He was pretty sure he didn’t want to, just … not quite 100% anymore …

Her hand reached around and suddenly began stroking the back of his neck.  He shuddered in pleasure, tingling all over, as he looked up impulsively at her beautiful face.  “It’s OK, sweetie.  See, I’m giving you a way out … All you have to do is prove to me you can still be useful around the house, and do a few extra things for me here and there, and then, well, I just might be willing to keep you this way – maybe forever, who knows …”

Nick’s eyes lit up.  “F-Forever??” he repeated, suddenly filled with hope.  Memories of the night before flashed through his mind: his idyllic fantasy of them being together forever, his tender kiss on her slumbering lips … Maybe there really was still hope …

Michelle nodded solemnly, then smiled.  “That’s right, Nicky.  Just you and me – wouldn’t that be wonderful?”

Nick nodded his head in wide-eyed thrill, scarcely believing his ears.  He watched her lean down, gently moving forward to kiss his forehead tenderly.  She pulled back, her eyes so full of kindness and compassion.  It was all just like his fantasy last night, in the darkness of her room … Could it really actually be happening??

Oh, it’ll never happen, she thought silently to herself, widening her phony smile.  She knew her own mind would never even allow her to stop shrinking him, even if he did pass this little ‘test’ she was giving him.  Her expression turned almost sad for a moment as she realized once again how out of control she was, how impossible it would be for her to have any sort of ‘real’, permanent relationship like she was suggesting to him.  Perhaps she herself was broken, and so she needed to break him now too … steal those last bits of humanity he had left – and perhaps lose her own in the process …

As she began tenderly stroking his cheek with the backs of her fingers, he started to get choked up, overwhelmed.  “B-But I thought … after last night …”  His meek voice trailed off as he looked up into her eyes and cringed at the memory of what she had done to him.

“Shh … Shh …” she soothed, running her hand through his hair, making him shiver in pleasure.  “Don’t worry about that, sweetie.  You’re just going to have to trust me.”  She could still see a shred of doubt in his eyes, so she brought her other hand forward to begin tickling his naked chest and stomach, causing him to twitch and moan, his little cock jumping up and down in an uncontrolled reaction to her touch above.

“You trust me, don’t you sweetie?”

Amidst his sporadic twitching, he looked up and saw nothing but the utmost kindness in her eyes.  She was being so nice to him, so sweet, giving him so much pleasure … He couldn’t help it; he found himself believing her, trusting her fully.  He nodded his head slowly up and down, watching a smile form on her lips.

“Mmmm …” she purred, wrapping her hand around the back of his neck and drawing him closer.  “That’s a good boy.  You ARE a good boy, aren’t you?”

Nick blinked and nodded earnestly.  She smiled and drew him even closer to her, turning him to face the table as she tickled his neck gently.  “All my little boy has to do for now is clean up those dishes, OK?  Just clean those up, and I won’t have to shrink you when I get back.”

Nick looked up at the few dishes on the table – just her plate, silverware, and cup from breakfast.  Then, amidst his shiverings of pleasure, he turned back to her and managed to ask, “Th-That’s it?”

“That’s it!” Michelle returned with a gracious smile.  “Does that sound fair?”

Nick couldn’t believe his luck.  It was all too good to be true.  He suddenly broke out in tears – tears of joy, overwhelmed by her kindness.  He moved closer to her kneeling form, and she embraced him with delight, wrapping her huge arms around him – so soft, so warm, so protecting.

When finally she pulled him back, she stared into his eyes with surprising intensity, smiling widely.  She seemed to be studying every detail of his expression, savoring it, savoring the hope in his eyes …

But he was sad to see her rise to her full height in front of him, calling down to him from far above, “Alright, Nicky, I have to leave for my meeting now.  When I get back, I hope you have those dishes all cleaned up and put away.”  She started to turn, but then stopped herself and added, “Now, you realize what will happen if you don’t get this done, don’t you?  I’m afraid, if you can’t prove yourself useful to me like this, then I’ll have no choice but to pursue the other option …”

Nick gulped, knowing what was at stake.  He nodded up at her.  Satisfied, Michelle stepped around him – or more like over him – to retrieve her purse from the table.  He heard her rummaging through it but he couldn’t see for what.  Then she leaned down – incidentally giving Nick quite a view of her rear – and she reached for her half-full glass of milk from breakfast.  There was a brief pause, with her back to him, and then she took a few gulps before turning to him.

He realized he had started fondling himself, but now he stopped, blushing sheepishly.  But she didn’t say anything, only gave a knowing smirk, as her long, long legs strutted up to him, her huge shoes stopping less than a foot away.

“You must be thirsty,” she declared, lowering the glass to him.

He blinked up at her.

“Go on, it’s OK,” she added sweetly.

He reached up to take the glass, heavy and unwieldy in his little hands.  Well, he was thirsty, after all.  It was awfully nice of her to think of him.

He drank as much as he could then lifted it up towards her to take.  “Oh, no, you keep that.  Here, I’ll even bring you the other dishes to clean.”  She quickly and effortlessly grabbed the plate and utensils from her breakfast and set them on the floor in front of him, granting him an eyeful of cleavage in the process.

She smiled, seeing him staring hungrily at her.  Unconcerned, she propped her hands on her knees and said down to him, “You know what?  I left my clothes from last night on my bedroom floor; would you be a dear and pick them up for me too?  Just put them in the laundry room.”

Nick was already shuddering from the close proximity of her body.  “U-Um … OK,” he replied, seeing no reason to argue, what with her being so nice to him. 

She smiled, seeing his erection throbbing.  She crouched down even farther, bringing her face very close to his.  She could see him start to tremble even more.  “Now remember, Nicky – focus.  You only have one shot at this, OK?  You can’t afford any distractions.”

He blinked, setting aside his lust to ask in a confused tone, “D-Distractions?”

Michelle just smiled patronizingly and replied, “Oh, you know.  Just sayin’.”  Out of nowhere, she leaned forward to bring her lips to his ear, whispering devilishly, “Because you have no idea what I’ll do to you if you don’t get your chores done …”

Her voice was so intense, so dominant, awakening powerful emotions within him … But as soon as she pulled her head back and looked into his eyes, it was gone, replaced by kind, sweet Michelle once again.  “OK, see ya!” she said lightly, playfully pinching his nose before hopping up to her full height and strolling towards the garage.  He watched her wide hips sashaying back and forth as she walked away.    “Oh, and I left you some food on the plate, if you get hungry,” she called out over her shoulder, just before stepping through the door and disappearing out of sight.

‘That was weird…’ he thought to himself.  Though, admittedly, he couldn’t get those words out of his head, that dark side of her briefly exposed.  It was so wrong to be excited by it, yet he couldn’t help but fondle himself idly in her absence, dirty thoughts flashing through his mind …

“Focus,” he stated suddenly, remembering her advice.  Was this what she was talking about?  He didn’t think so.  Still …

He looked down at the plate in front of him, adorned with a half-eaten piece of toast, and some loose bits of scrambled egg.  He blinked in surprise.  Did she really intend for him to eat that?

His stomach began rumbling at the thought of food.  He realized he had no choice; he couldn’t possibly open the fridge, so … he would have to get down on his hands and knees and eat her scraps, like … like …

He shuddered, remembering the collar, the leash, the degradation of being her pet … but also, the excitement … Ashamed at himself, he got down and began eating off the plate.  He tried to keep those thoughts out of his mind, but with little success.  Did he actually enjoy being so degraded, so pathetic …?

He finished soon enough, and decided to get that plate cleaned right away to get it out of his mind.  He grabbed it and heaved – good god, it was heavy.  His limbs, they felt so weak … jesus, he could hardly lift a single plate … All that talk of being useful to her, doing chores at this size … was he really cut out for that??

She had only been gone a minute, but already he was filled with such doubt.  He focused all his attention and energy on lugging the plate over to the sink, and then on lifting it up.  The sink was high, well over his head.  His muscles strained, slowly raising it past his belly, now level with his chest, now –

His muscles suddenly gave out as images of Michelle flashed through his mind.  The heavy plate pulled him down with it, clanking to the floor, feeling like it was made of solid lead.

It was like thinking of her had sapped all his energy, all his will … Meanwhile, he began to feel an unusual tingling – odd, but oddly familiar.  Shaking his head, he decided to try again.  But this time, he was already burdened by doubt, images of Michelle already floating through his head.  He heaved upwards, lifting the plate as high as he could, but …

No, he didn’t want to lift it.  He let it fall again, making no effort to stop it.

But … wait, what?  Why did he just drop it, really?  It was as if his mind had just rebelled against itself, like part of him didn’t want him to succeed, would rather just wait until she got back, and … and … punished him …

His world suddenly shifted, like it just warped or something.  He was suddenly dizzy, disoriented.  He looked up at the edge of the sink, so far away it seemed; the plate at his feet, seeming even bigger, even more daunting, at least in his mind.  He had to step away, take a breather.

What was happening to him??  He stumbled backwards then wobbled off towards the living room, waiting for this dizziness to pass.  And all the while, he just couldn’t seem to get her out of his head.  He was already fondling himself again – how long had that been going on?  He continued on past the living room, down the hall, not even realizing where he was or what he was doing.  It took him a while to realize he was nearing her bedroom … Oh, what was he doing here?

His confused mind fumbled over the steps that had brought him there.  But, giving up, he at least realized that she had asked him to clean up her clothes on the floor.  Yes, that’s right, that’s why he was here.

He stumbled into her room, a nervous excitement involuntarily coursing through him, aware that he was entering a holy place.  It didn’t take his eyes long to fall on the pile of clothes by the bed – oh god, those clothes … How could he forget her kinky garments of yesterday, a pile of pink and black vinyl, a towering pair of boots – all of her clothes so outlandishly huge, evoking powerful memories for him of what had transpired last night … jesus, he couldn’t help himself, he fell to his knees in front of them, jerking off with one hand.  He pawed at them, held them to his face, sniffed them … He even discovered, at the bottom of the pile, a soft pair of black lacy panties, skimpy and sexy yet feeling like giantess clothing in his little hands.  He pulled them out, shamelessly putting them to his face, sniffing … Her scent was all over them … Oh god, this was so wrong …

He keeled over, jerking off rapidly, his other hand twitching and holding the panties.  He was such a pervert, such a despicable little lowlife for doing this … and yet, the more he thought that, the more it turned him on.

He didn’t know how long he lay there, jerking off.  And he might never have gotten up, if he hadn’t remembered her words earlier: focus, don’t get distracted … Oh god, she must have known what he would do … she knew him too well …

He HAD to put it out of his mind.  For Christ’s sake, he needed to get those dishes put away, or else … or else …

He shuddered, forcing those thoughts out of his mind.  He scrambled to his feet, deciding to put the clothes behind him for now and deal with them later.  It wasn’t until he stepped into the hall, though, that he realized he still clutched her used panties in his hand.  He balked for a moment, but couldn’t bring himself to put them down.  He wavered, continuing on, telling himself it would be OK.

But as he drew closer to the sink, his will began to falter, more so with every step.  The idea of putting himself through all that effort and strain, it just made him … nauseous.  He stopped, took a step back, brought the panties up to his face involuntarily and inhaled.  Wouldn’t it be so much easier to just go back to her room, and curl up on the floor …?

He whimpered, looking up at the sink, feeling just enough determination to drop the panties and pick up the plate.  He was focused, for a moment; he managed to lift the heavy thing up, past his knees, up to his stomach.

But then he looked up once more, at the seemingly insurmountable distance he would have to lift it just to get it to the sink.  It was so far … and he was so weak.  So tiny.  So pathetic.  He gave the plate another heave, but he knew he was doomed even before trying.  Even if he had the physical strength, he didn’t have the will.  He began to let go of his goal, his dream, of being found worthy in her eyes.  He lowered his gaze – catching the panties on the floor out of the corner of his eye.  Those huge, sexy panties, belonging to his towering Goddess … he knew She could lift the plate, no problem – and so, so much more that he could never dream of.  He closed his eyes, imagining her towering above him, so sublime, so perfect … and he was nothing in comparison, a pathetic little cretin groveling at her feet.  He became dizzy again, feeling weighed down by the plate in his hands, and by his growing feeling of worthlessness.  He felt himself shriveling, dwindling … He looked up, seeing the sink so very far above him now, higher than he could reach, a symbol of his hopelessness.  And, somehow, it felt right.

It was no better than he deserved.  His mind began to travel to the darkest of places, finding sick pleasure in his patheticness, in the knowledge that She was so much greater than him, and he wasn’t even worthy of her presence.  He dropped the plate and sank to the floor, curling up against the cabinet in a fetal position, clutching the panties to his face and shivering endlessly, finding no desire to carry on with his chores.  He knew what this would mean when she got back … but he didn’t care.

Michelle's Return by little mikey

He must have fallen into an uneasy sleep, because the next thing he knew, he was woken up by a familiar sound: the garage door opening.

He blinked, registering his surroundings … and began to panic.  What the hell had come over him??  He was still lying on the cold floor, next to the dishes he hadn’t cleaned up – and still clutching her panties tightly in his hands.  Oh no …

He scrambled to his feet, hearing the car pull into the garage and the car door opening.  The sound of heels on concrete.  ‘Click, clack, click …’

He frantically tossed the panties aside and grabbed the plate – no, too heavy.  He grabbed the utensils on the floor nearby, decided to at least get those into the sink, maybe it would help …

She was so close to the door now.  He scampered up to the sink, reached up, and … Wait – what the hell?  He couldn’t even reach high enough, even up on his toes!  But he was sure he was at least tall enough to touch the sink earlier … Was that shrinking feeling he felt earlier actually … real??

He cried out in panic as the door opened.  He whirled around, looked up – and his lust returned to him all at once, like a punch to his gut.

“Hiiii, Nicky…” her sexy voice called out, her plump lips breaking out in a wide smile upon seeing him standing naked by the sink.  She stepped towards him.  She was so stunning … so perfect … He dropped the utensils and slumped against the counter, feeling woozy at the sight of her.  She wasn’t much changed from earlier – but still, he could tell.  The coat she wore was stretched a bit tighter around her bust; her skirt rode a little higher up her thigh; and he couldn’t have shrunk more than a couple inches but, at his height, every single inch counted for so much.  Her huge legs strode right up to him, her knees almost hitting him in the face, except they were now a little above his head … Oh god, he was hardly half the size of each of her legs …

Michelle was smiling wide, staring down at him with delight and mischief.  “Why, hello there …” she purred, her voice taking on an almost surreal quality for him, booming and ringing in his ears.  Whether the effect was more physical, or mental, he would never know.  He only stared up at her in awe.

“Say …” she continued slowly.  “You seem … shorter …”  She took one small step forward; and, with widening eyes, he was forced to retreat backwards, making way for her huge leg.  She had never been so intimidating.

“Are you shorter, Nicky?” she queried playfully, stepping even closer.  He whimpered, stepping back and turning his head up with a guilty look in his eyes.  Holy shit, she was huge.

She turned her head sideways and looked around the floor.  “What’s this?  You didn’t do what I asked.  You didn’t do ANY of it.”  She turned her penetrating gaze upon him once more, making him quake in fear.  “Why not, Nicky?”

“I-I-I …”  But, before he could stammer a response, her eyes fell on the crumpled ball of panties that he had hastily thrown to the floor nearby.

“Are those my panties??” she asked in what sounded like genuine surprise – yet her wicked grin seemed to indicate otherwise.

Nick truly began to panic now.  He was in such deep shit …

“I-I c-can explain!” he blurted anxiously, shimmying sideways along the cabinet behind him, fearing her wrath.

She didn’t seem angry or upset like he had expected.  She just stared down at him with those scary, penetrating eyes, and told him in a level tone that allowed no room for argument, “Bring the dishes to me.”

He jerked his head in surprise, staring dumbly up at her.  She snapped her fingers insistently, though, and this galvanized him into action.  Acting on pure adrenaline, he darted forward to scoop up the empty glass and utensils, darting back and raising them up for her to take quietly.  He did the same with the plate, able to lift it all the way over his head in a brief but surprising show of strength.

She lifted the plate effortlessly over him and dropped it with the other dishes in the sink, stepping forward in the process, all but trapping him between her legs and the cabinet behind him.  “Hmm …” she said while turning on the faucet, “I see you can certainly lift the dishes yourself … so I wonder why they didn’t get done?  Perhaps you got distracted somehow … or, perhaps, you didn’t actually want to do them in the first place …”

Nick’s eyes darted up to her in shock.  How … How did she know??  He watched her glance down with a knowing smirk, her eyes boring holes in his head.  He shuddered, feeling so exposed, so vulnerable … she had really struck a cord, and she knew it.  He tried not to panic … but he just couldn’t help it.  He  decided to make a run for it, darting forward and trying to squeeze between her legs towards freedom.

But that was a big mistake.  Her legs instantly clamped down, squeezing him, forcing the air out of his lungs with minimal effort.  “Oh?  Where do you think you’re going?” she said calmly, almost amusedly, in sharp contrast to the pain and terror he was facing down below.

Suddenly, he felt her legs shifting, and – completely at their mercy – he found himself pushed forward, shoved with surprising roughness back against the cabinet.  She was so powerful, so dominant … He was completely at the mercy of her leg – scared, yet also highly, unavoidably, aroused by how she was treating him.

She started using her leg to toy with him, giving him a bit of room then suddenly pinning him back against the cabinet, and repeating.  She was intentionally handling him roughly, and she could tell he was enjoying it.  “Is this what you were hoping for, Nicky?” she asked in a haughty tone, grinning down at him predatorily.  “Were you fantasizing about me coming home and dominating you like this?  Hmm?  Is this turning you on??”

The answer was obvious.  Part of him tried to resist, tried to push her off; but the other part of him was responding with growing arousal, an automatic response to her domination that he couldn’t control.  He began to moan and shudder, pawing feebly at her shin only to be shoved back again and again, pressed and immobilized against the cabinet.  Occasionally, her lower shin would brush up against his rock-hard member, causing him fits of uncontrollable pleasure.

Amidst this, he looked up to see her turning her attention to the dishes, calmly bending down to clean them in the sink well above his head, her leg still toying with him.  She was controlling him completely, with almost no effort.  It turned him on to know that he couldn’t leave, even if he wanted to.

“Oh, relax, Nicky,” she said casually down to him, still focusing her eyes on the dishes.  “I’m not upset – I KNEW you wouldn’t do any dishes.  I just wanted to test you …”

“T-Test me??” Nick stammered, wriggling nervously, uselessly against her leg.

She chuckled.  “Of course!  That’s why I slipped some potion into the milk before leaving.  I wanted to see if you could still shrink for me, completely unprovoked … and we both know you never could have shrunk unless you really wanted it – isn’t that right?”

Nick whimpered, realizing how he had been played, realizing how humiliating and sad it was that he still couldn’t help but shrink for her even when she had given him reason not to!  How could he possibly hide his feelings for her now …

She eyed him with a mischievous grin as she cleaned the last few dishes.  “Hmm …” she began ominously, “you know, a deal is a deal, though.  You didn’t do the dishes … and I think you know what your punishment will have to be …”

Oh no – she was going to shrink him even MORE!  But how could he hope to stop her now …

Her words drove him to even more fervent bouts of anxiety and lust, wriggling madly against her dominating leg, and her words.  And, worst of all, the fear of shrinking only seemed to intoxicate him more.

 She chuckled, feeling his movements becoming more urgent against her leg.  “Mmm … you really ARE enjoying this, aren’t you?” she said in a teasingly sexy tone.  “Is that your little stiffy I feel?”  She let out a low, sinister laugh and mashed her lower leg against the length of his body, pinning him completely and pressing against his crotch in the process.  She began to wriggle and twist her leg against him, hearing him moaning almost frantically now, his head forced uncomfortably to the side against her leg and the cabinet, his legs spread out to make way for her foot.  He began to lose sight of where he was, just giving in to the immense pleasure and thrill of being dominated by her.

It suddenly stopped.  She retracted her leg, stepping back to let him fall to the floor, his muscles failing him.  Slowly, he lifted his head, only to see her towering so vastly far above him, starting to open her coat and pull it off to reveal the tight white button-down shirt and short skirt beneath, already a size too small for her thanks to his earlier shrinking.

He began to whimper, mesmerized by her body, trembling at the thought of it expanding even more …

Her stare was so cocky, so self-assured; she knew the effect she was having on him, and she loved it.  As he slowly picked himself up and shrank back against the cabinet, she sized up his nude body with a discriminating eye.  “Interesting … I’d say you shrank no less than two or three inches while I was gone – but all I put in the milk was a single little vial, and you didn’t even drink all of that.  I think your body might be becoming less dependent on the potion … maybe soon you’ll be able to shrink even without it …”

Her eyes continued to probe him with clinical interest, like he were an animal in a lab being experimented on.  He tried not to think of the implications of what she was saying – so terrifying … so thrilling …

Her studious eyes saw everything in his expression – especially his lust.  She started advancing forward, her huge heels clicking loudly, causing the floor to tremble slightly with each step.  “I think you might be looking forward to your next shrinking episode as much as I am …” she said down to him with a sly grin on her face.

Nick, naked and exposed before her, shook his head in anxiety, feebly trying to tell her no.  She just laughed – and advanced …

His survival instincts kicked in just in time, propelling him sideways in a desperate lunge in the direction of the living room.  He knew it was useless, but he fled nonetheless, running and stumbling like a madman out of the kitchen, away from her.  He looked back for just a brief moment to see her laughing derisively and slowly, calmly following after him, unconcerned, knowing there was nowhere for him to go.

But still he ran.  He heard her calling out from behind him in a cocksure tone, “Oh, Nicky.  You can try to hide from me – at least for a while.  But you can’t hide from yourself.”

He knew she was right.  It wasn’t her that he was most afraid of; what terrified him most was the thought of him betraying himself, unable – or unwilling – to resist what she could do to him.  His little legs drove even harder against the carpet, propelling him with what seemed like blazing speed to him.  For her, though, his pace was comically slow.  She easily kept up with a slow, steady gait, casually keeping her distance and letting him wear himself out.

He bolted down the hall, his weak quadriceps already aching from exertion, feeling wobblier with every step.  He turned his head to see her still behind him, darkening the hallway with her long shadow.  He was beginning to feel trapped; rounding the corner, he saw only two doorways – and only one was open.  That doorway, he knew all too well now – but, without thinking, he went for it, out of options.  He stumbled clumsily into Michelle’s bedroom, falling to his knees and scampering towards her bed.  She was just behind him now; her footsteps were getting louder, shaking the floor beneath him.  He sought refuge in the only place he could think of – underneath her bed.

He fit easily, scampering to the middle to get as far from her as possible.  He saw her shadow moving up to the bedside; he saw her feet moving, saw her knee lowering to the ground, then her golden strands of hair coming into view.  Her face followed soon afterwards, her beautiful eyes staring intensely, straight at him, relishing the look of utter terror on his face.

She was far too massive to fit underneath the bed, but that didn’t stop her long arm from reaching forward, grasping for him.  He shrieked and scurried backwards just in time, amazed by the range of her arm.  He suspected that she could still reach farther and snatch him up if she wanted – but she held back.  She was toying with him, like a cat playing with a tiny mouse.

He watched her rise out of sight, standing on her feet.  She stepped away briefly to turn on the bedroom light.  She approached the bed again, but then there was a terrible pause as he wondered what on earth she was doing.

He held his breath in frightful anticipation, until finally he saw her dropping down again.  His heart pounded in his chest as she started to come into view.  She was laying down, chest facing the floor, shirt opened …

Oh god … Oh jesus … She had unbuttoned the top half of her shirt, revealing so much … Her heavy breasts pressed down against the carpet, smushing together, showing him so much cleavage … Even from several feet away, he began to hyperventilate, completely and utterly overcome with lust at the sight of so much milky flesh.  He was already starting to lose himself; he became dizzy, unconsciously drawing himself forward, towards her breasts.  His hand, meanwhile, found his exposed member and began pumping with reckless abandon, though he hardly realized what he was doing.

“Come here, sweetie …” her wondrous voice called out, her plump lips just barely visible from under the bed.  “Come to mommy …”

He had already pulled himself several inches forward when he realized what he was doing.  He stopped in his tracks, barely resisting – though he couldn’t bring himself to look away, or to stop the feverish pumping of his hand on his cock.  He knew she could hear it, too.

He saw her weight shifting, her ample flesh wobbling back and forth in the process.  Her face lowered down into view, her eyes brightening as she saw the look on his face, saw he had moved closer, his hand still beating off despite his humiliation.  She reached forward with a playful grin, drumming her fingers rhythmically against the carpet as she brought her huge hand closer, closer, to within inches of his cock …

She could reach him, surely.  But she didn’t – she was teasing him, taunting him, driving him wild with the implication of what her hand could do to him.  His hand pumped even more furiously, his mind starting to cave in, starting to embrace his fate …

“Why don’t you come a little closer, baby?” she taunted in a mockingly sweet voice, her huge fingers inching just a little bit farther forward.

“Why fight it, Nicky?” she added.  “It just feels too good to give in, doesn’t it?  To surrender completely to me; to sacrifice yourself for me.  What better feeling is there than that??”

Her words hit so close to home.  It was the act of sacrifice, of total submission, that was most thrilling for him.  He was lost now, forgetting about his well-being, thinking only of that moment of pure ecstasy that would follow from another act of sacrificial shrinking.  He moved to get closer to her, finding her hand slinking away, keeping its distance, tempting him forward.  He moved closer still, nearing the edge of the bed, seeing her massive breasts looming larger and larger, a massive wall of cleavage before him.

“That’s it, Nicky.  Closer.  I’ll play nice – I promise …”

A tiny warning bell went off in Nick’s head.  He had actually – again – almost fallen for it, out of pure gullibility and desire.  But now, for the briefest of moments, he remembered her making similar promises to him before, acting sweet and gentle, buttering him up, just like earlier that day … But now he knew it was just an act.  He knew she would not be gentle – she would make him suffer, make him wallow in despair …

He stopped moving forward, and started to retreat.  Michelle stared back at him with a curious glance, as if surprised this little mouse was still trying to fight back.  He started to turn away, putting her out of sight …

But his other mind suddenly broke free, turning him back with wild lust, driven by the primal urge to experience exquisite torture at her hands.  He wanted this, he actually wanted the torture …

No!!  He wrenched himself back at the last second, retreating to relative safety in the middle of the bed.  His mind was tearing itself apart, pulled in two different directions, but he was holding for now.  How long could he last, though …

Michelle let out a low chuckle, expressing genuine surprise but remaining unconcerned.  “What’s this?  Still trying to fight me, eh?”  With his back still turned to her, he heard her get up and begin walking around the bed, towards the other side, stepping slowly and surely, every step creating a light tremor that only added to his fear.

She came around to the other side and slowly bent down, bringing her impressive assets once again within his vision.  He spun away almost frantically, knowing it would only take a few moments of staring for him to lose himself again.  He heard her laugh evilly, and he pinched his eyes closed and tried to shut her out of his mind.  He found his resolve holding, and this gave him confidence.

He heard her stepping away again, back to the side closest to the door.  He heard her leaning down, but he kept his eyes shut – still resisting, still hanging on by a thread.  But, he told himself, as long as he stayed under here, he was safe – she could do nothing to him.  He could wait her out, until she was forced to leave.  He was sure she w—

Suddenly, a loud whoosh!, a swift rush of cold air, a blinding brightness.  A shriek of terror escaped his lips as he opened his eyes to find her end of the bed swinging up into the air with impossible speed, crashing against the opposite wall of the bedroom, leaving him lying utterly exposed in the middle of the empty floor that just opened up.  He realized she had simply reached down with one arm – one long, lithe, immensely powerful arm – and tossed the bed away like it was nothing.

“Oops … did I do that?” she said, covering her mouth in a playfully girlish pose.  “I guess I don’t know my own strength …”  She giggled, then advanced upon him, reaching down.  He cowered, knowing the strength in her arms.  He didn’t dare resist as her long fingers wrapped around his chest, lifting him effortlessly.  He tried not to think about what her hands could do to his little body – all it would take would be a little squeeze from her …

He found himself being lifted higher and higher, all the way up to her chest level.  His fear of heights kicked in as he looked down and saw how far away the ground was.   For him, it would have been roughly the equivalent of a 12-foot drop to a normal-sized person.  Overall, she was easily three times his height – and even more with heels on.  He realized, from her perspective, that he must hardly look human – rather, a sub-human, a little doll or pet for her amusement, something without rights and dignity of its own …

“Wow, Nicky …” she began, seeming almost as taken by their difference in sizes as he was.  “We’ve come such a long way, haven’t we?  Just think – it was only a week ago that you were still taller than me.”  She shook her head wistfully.  “Has it really only been that long?”

She began stepping forward, carrying him like he was nothing, ignoring the anxious flailing of his little limbs.  She strode over to her 4-foot-tall bookshelf and quickly brushed aside what was on top with her arm, clearing space for her to set his fragile little body down in front of her, boosted up four feet off the ground yet still standing barely as high as her massive shoulders.

She dropped him the last few inches, hearing him give a little shriek of fright as he stumbled onto his side on the small surface of the bookshelf.  His limbs feeling weak and sluggish, he dragged himself slowly to his feet and trembled before her.  He was starting to become dizzy – from the heights, from her, from not knowing what she would do to him next.  Her presence alone was just so … breathtaking … She was huge, strong, intimidating … her torso alone was as tall as he was, her half-unbuttoned shirt presenting him with so much juicy flesh to ogle at, making it so hard to maintain his composure …

“I’ve got you now…” Michelle said with frightening confidence, moving closer.  “And now, it’s time for you to fulfill your end of the bargain.  You know I have to shrink you now because you didn’t finish your chores …”

He watched in horror as she reached into her breast pocket and slowly pulled out a small red vial, dragging it across her chest while eyeing him seductively.  Nick gasped, then moaned …but he wasn’t sure if this was more out of fear or excitement.

He felt his own mind starting to betray him.  Staggering backwards, he shook his head and protested in dismay, “B-But I … I already shrunk …”

“Of course you did,” Michelle replied matter-of-factly, popping the cork off of the vial.  “I planned it that way.  What, you though finding those panties was an accident?  You didn’t think I knew what goes on in that little head of yours??  I would have never have pretended to ‘make a deal’ with you, if I thought there was any chance you would actually succeed …”

She gulped down her half of the potion as Nick shuddered before her, scowling in anger – anger at her betrayal; and, even more, anger at his own failure …

Michelle dropped her head and smiled evilly down at him.  “Aww, don’t be like that.  I know you like it, Nicky.  See how turned on you’re getting?”

She was right – his dick was throbbing harder than ever, betraying his inner excitement at being used and abused like this …

He cried out in frustration, lowering his gaze and covering himself embarrassedly. 

“WHAT did I tell you about covering yourself up??” she hissed, her posture suddenly becoming threatening.  He whimpered as he saw her torso advancing downwards, her arm stretched out to give him the half-full vial.  “Drink,” she commanded.

Fearing for his well-being, he found just enough willpower to step backwards, and shake his head.  “No …” he muttered, not willing to concede defeat.

“Drink it – NOW!” she bellowed, the force of her words rattling his bones.

He shrunk away from her, the barest sliver of defiance still flickering in his eyes.

He was completely unprepared for what happened next.  She swiftly corked the vial then leaned her enormous body down even farther, planting her hands on either end of the bookshelf.  And then, the entire thing began to shake, rocking side to side with terrifying speed.  He shrieked in terror, losing his balance and smacking his head painfully against the hard surface of the bookshelf, only to find himself tossed and jostled about without anything to hold on to.  His helpless body threatened to fall over the edge with every gut-wrenching turn of the bookshelf.  It was totally beyond his control.

She stopped just a few terrifying seconds later, leaving him sprawled on the cold surface of the bookshelf, face down, clinging for dear life and shuddering in fear.  Until he heard her tell him, without remorse, “Get up.”

This time, he didn’t hesitate.  He weakly picked himself up off the surface and raised up onto his shaking legs, cowering up at her with very real terror.  She was still leaning over him, her arms planted on either side, her taut biceps flexing intimidatingly.  He knew he had better listen to what she had to say.

She snickered down at his erection – still somehow as hard as ever, if not harder.  But he didn’t dare cover himself this time, despite his shame.

“Now drink,” she ordered, uncorking the vial and extending it in her right hand to hold it again in front of his face.

Despite the warning bells in his mind, he hesitated.  He looked up at her pleadingly, whimpering in the meekest voice imaginable, “P-Please … no …”

Out of nowhere, her left hand came down with impossible speed from above, whooshing down right past his face, then slamming onto the surface of the bookshelf just inches from where he stood.  The entire bookshelf trembled with the loud, concussive impact of her blow.

Nick shrieked and nearly fainted from fright, falling back onto his rear and staring numbly at the huge fist next to him, and the sizeable dent it had made in the surface just below.  He gulped, realizing she literally would have killed him, crushed him to death, if her hand had come down just a couple inches to the left.

His heart pounded a mile a minute, his eyes displaying an entirely new level of fear.  He looked up instinctively to see her staring down with haughty disdain.  She probably wouldn’t have had any reservations against killing him either, and would hardly have batted an eye in the process.

“You’re not going to disobey me again, are you?” she asked icily.

Nick shook his head wildly, without a moment’s hesitation.  He took the vial immediately when offered, and wasted no time drinking the bitter fluid down.  But then, after dropping the empty vial at his side, he began to cry.

“Go ahead, Nicky,” he heard her say in a low whisper.  “Let out all your frustration.  Drive yourself crazy with it.  You know you can’t fight who you are.”  He could feel the bookshelf creaking and groaning under her as she leaned in closer, whispering intensely now.  “I know how much this turns you on, Nicky.  Go ahead … stroke yourself …”

He turned his eyes up at her and whimpered – oh, but she was leaning over him so close, her huge breasts hovering, shirt unbuttoned.  He knew what it would do to his mind if he started jerking off, but … he just couldn’t fight it.  He gave in, lowering his hand to his crotch, staring up at her with frightened lust as he began to pump.

She chuckled, seeing his resistance already fading.  “That’s right … just give in to it, Nicky.  It feels sooo good, doesn’t it?”  She lightly tugged at the open flap of her shirt, purposefully revealing even more of her cleavage for him.  He whimpered and began to beat off even faster, knowing he was only bringing himself closer to shrinking.  He knew by now that it was triggered by his thoughts.  He had managed to hide this from her so far … but how much longer until she found out??

But the longer he jerked off, the less this seemed to matter.  His breaths started coming in short gasps; his limbs wobbled and threatened to give out at any moment.  But still he jerked off, faster than ever, driving himself wild.  And she just stood there, letting him drink in the sight of her, building his lust to feverish levels.  Her presence was like a drug to him, dizzying him, warping his vision.  All he could see now was her – her impossibly wide hips, her narrow waist, those breasts …

He began to want to see her grow bigger and more beautiful, more perfect … His resistance began to fade, wanting to let himself shrink, wanting to please her.

It just wasn’t happening yet.  Something within him seemed to be fighting back, not allowing him to harm himself like this.  Oh, but he wanted to so badly …

He tried to will himself to shrink, but it wasn’t enough.  He needed something more, something to break the barrier.  If only he could … touch her …

He didn’t even realize he was staggering forward, his free hand reaching out desperately, groping for a feel of her chest lightly concealed behind the thin white flaps of her shirt.  He almost touched them, so close, so close … But she pulled away just in time, just out of his reach, her eyes up above watching him with odd intensity.

“No, Nicky.”

He moaned in desperate yearning, reaching out to her again.  “P-Please, Michelle!  J-Just .. let me …”

“No.”

He whined loudly in feeble protest, wanting so badly to tell her it was all for her, so he could make himself shrink.  But he couldn’t speak any more; driven by pure, unthinking lust, he staggered forward towards his goal, reaching for it at all costs.  So close now … so close …

She backed away a little more; he advanced …

His mind was suddenly wrenched back to reality, his survival instincts kicking in just milliseconds before tumbling over the edge of the bookshelf, possibly to his demise on the floor far below.  He gasped, teetering for a terrifying moment before finally regaining his balance and stumbling backwards to momentary safety.

He stood up, gasping for air, looking up at her.  He saw in her eyes that she wouldn’t have bothered to catch him if he fell.  She just didn’t care.

He shuddered, backing away in fear.  “You don’t get to touch me,” she said down to him.  “You don’t deserve to.”

She stood in terrible silence for some moments, letting his mind reel in fear and despair.  Being denied like this only made him more desperate, more out of control, like a wild animal.  He was feverish with desire for her, jerking off recklessly, staggering forward once again.  He was so close to shrinking – he could feel it, a tingling feeling from deep within.  He knew even the slightest touch of her skin would be enough to send him over the edge … He just had to try …

“Y-Y-You … d-don’t … underst-st-and …” he stammered, desperately wanting to tell her it was all for HER, to help HER grow … but he could say no more.

“Yes I do,” she replied coldly, matter-of-factly.

“No …” he whimpered miserably, desperate to try one last time.  He made one sudden, desperate swipe at her, but his hand fell short.  In the process, with his foot already on the edge, he began to lose his balance.  He felt himself falling forward … In a moment of pure desperation, he screamed and spun around and dropped down, just barely clinging on to the edge, one arm and one leg hanging over the side.

Fearing for his life, he slowly, miserably managed to drag himself back onto the flat surface of the bookshelf, no longer in imminent danger but no closer to his true goal.  Lying on his stomach, he turned his head and looked up despondently at the massive pair of breasts just out of reach, taunting him.  He looked up even higher to see her cold stare bearing down on him with icy intensity.

He began to sob, defeated.  It was so unfair … he WANTED to shrink; it took so much guts for him to admit it to himself.  But now she just wasn’t letting him.  If only she knew what this was doing to his mind, driving him to insanity …

He took another look up into her eyes and gasped.  He suddenly knew that she could see straight into his soul; she knew everything he was thinking.

“I know I could get you to shrink if you touched my body,” she revealed, her voice so wise, so powerful.  “But that would be too easy, wouldn’t it?  No, you should want to shrink for me – that should be reward enough.  It’s taken me so long to get you to this point, but finally we’re almost there …”

Wait – what!??  What was she saying …

He trembled, staring raptly at her, as she continued calmly, “Yes, Nicky, I’ve been controlling you and manipulating you for so, so long now, far longer than you ever realized.  I’ve been ahead of you every step of the way, tricking you into wanting to shrink for me, using your ego and your desires against you.  I’ve been seeing just how ‘potent’ my potions can be, and you’ve been my guinea pig all along, slowly conditioned into a tiny, weak, submissive cretin, all so that you would never stop giving me more, and more, and more …”

His mouth gaped open, flabbergasted, bewildered.  She had been tricking him this whole time – without him even realizing??  How pathetic was he … how weak and helpless …

Her gaze continued to bear down on him, intensifying with each passing moment.  “Stand,” she commanded, her voice reverberating in his ears like the voice of a deity.

“I … I can’t …” he whimpered feebly after a moment, the strength now utterly gone from his limbs, having lost all motivation.

“Do what I say,” she demanded.  Then, an odd smile slowly crossed her lips.  “Obey your Goddess.”

His eyes shot open as she, again, seemed able to read his every thought.  He looked up at her towering form with renewed awe, finding that word almost frighteningly appropriate.  The thought of calling her that aloud, admitting her power over him … He shuddered, his weak body caught up slowly in renewed excitement.

“Y-Yes …”  He paused.  “Yes, Goddess …”

Those words seemed to send new energy into his limbs, moving almost of their own accord, responding to her command.  He found the strength to rise up onto his feet, his tiny body trembling and naked, his eyes admiring her in all her glory.  A chill ran through his body as he saw her lips upturn in the slightest of smirks at his submission.  Her own desires, too, were being fulfilled now – her own addiction to power, her lust for control … She and Nick were on a runaway train now, careening out of control with no end in sight …

“Understand this, Nicky,” she began in a biting tone, and he listened.  “Everything I’ve done to you in the last few days – the flirtation, the seduction, the ‘accidental’ touching – none of it was real; it was all just part of my plan.  You were never anything more than a tool to me.  It doesn’t matter what you want – you’re nothing; you’re hardly even human anymore.  All that matters is what I want.”

She began leaning over him, looming so huge now, so much larger than life.  Her presence began to feel surreal, dizzying, overpowering.  The more she leaned, the more he cowered, afraid and overwhelmed, feeling utterly pathetic by comparison to Her.

“I will become everything to you now,” she continued, intimidating him, dominating him in both body and mind.  “And now, you will shrink for me – and you will thank me for it.  Say thank you, Goddess.”

His knees began to buckle, his eyes almost popping out of his head as she continued to advance upon him.  She was still out of reach; yet he felt beaten down by just the sheer force of her will, her stare unrelenting.  He cowered beneath her, nearly dropping to his knees but not quite.

“Say it,” she commanded.

He just didn’t have the will to fight her anymore.  Lowering his head in shame, he whimpered, “Th-Thank you … Goddess …”

“Stroke,” she told him, gesturing at his crotch.

He obeyed immediately, resigning himself to his fate, pumping faster and faster as his sense of dread met with mounting excitement.  Pumping so fast now … His wild eyes looked up to see her still advancing.  He knew what she would say next.

“Shrink for me, Nicky … Shrink …”

He felt the tension building within him; he could almost feel her inside his mind, taking control, guiding him towards her goal.  Suddenly, he began to tingle all over.  He could feel it starting … he watched her growing before his very eyes, his own body dwindling beneath her, succumbing to her will, getting even smaller.

The feeling was sublime, like nothing he had ever experienced.  He fell to his knees, then to the ground.  The pure force of his lust drove his hand to dizzying speeds, giving him what he needed to come.  He felt it, that split second of calm before the storm.  He was finally going to come on his own, without her help.  Now, right now, right—

“No, Nicky,” Michelle hissed, her gaze turning threatening.  “You’re not allowed to come.”

Nick yelled out in agony, feeling his orgasm suddenly ripping away from him.  He couldn’t disobey her, not even in his most desperate moment of passion.  She controlled him, even down to his subconscious.  He floundered miserably on the bookshelf for some time, his mind flooding with despair.  His mind was being torn apart from excruciating pain; and she watched it all unfold with keen and almost clinical interest and fascination.  His vision literally began to flicker, his mind jarred in and out of reality, descending into madness.

After enough time had passed, he could twist and flail no more.  There was nothing left in his limbs.  He lay face down, sobbing, feeling the bitter sting of betrayal.  He had done exactly what she asked … why had she stopped him … why …

His eyes closed, he suddenly felt her huge hand clamping down along the entire length of his forearm, dragging him forward until his limp body dangled in the air.  Even now, the skin of his arm tingled powerfully, a bitterly ironic reminder of the power of her touch.  His erection flared up into the air as if mocking him; he was far too spent now to bring himself back to orgasm, and he knew it.

She dumped him unceremoniously to the floor, just in front of her closet.  She crouched down and watched him in silence for a few agonizing seconds, the bitterness welling up inside his chest.

But, as she spoke, her tone was oddly striking – neither kind nor cruel; somehow … beyond both of those words, in a way that was beyond his comprehension.  She spoke, and he listened; and the more he listened, the more his bitterness faltered, leaving only a sense of quiet awe as her words permeated his mind.

“I’m doing this to you for a reason, Nicky.  See, I’m trying to help you, help you learn.  Think back Nicky, if you can, to how you used to be, barely a week ago, before I ever began to shrink you.  You were taller than everyone, especially me.  And you were arrogant – so arrogant.  You thought you were better than everyone; and you thought this gave you the right to do whatever you pleased.  Oh, the things you used to do to those less fortunate than you – bullied them, humiliated them, did the meanest things – and all so you and your so-called ‘friends’ could get a cheap laugh.  You treated everyone like such an asshole – including me.  Because I was nothing to you.”

Still crumpled on the floor, Nick stared off numbly into space and tried to remember.  His mind began to hurt just thinking about it; it seemed so long ago now, so many forgotten memories … Had there really ever been a time when he actually looked down on her – Michelle, his goddess??

Yes … he could remember it, just barely.  He had treated her like dirt, hadn’t he?  It made him sick just thinking about it.  He began to feel a very real sense of shame.

She saw in his eyes that she was making progress.  “Yes, Nicky.  Now think back to the very beginning of our little project, what you did to me when you first found out I was shrinking you …”

He did as she told him, furrowing his tiny brow and trying his hardest to think back.  What had he done?  It was something awful … what was it?

“I was still smaller than you,” she continued.  “And weaker.  You came to me, furious; and, as usual, you didn’t care what you did to me, or how I would feel.  Do you remember what you did next?  Think, Nicky.  Think.”

His mind worked so slowly now; but, eventually, the memory began to dawn on him … and the horror of what he had done …

“You brought me to the ground, Nicky, and slid your hand up my leg ... You considered raping me, except you told me I ‘wasn’t worth the effort.’  Remember it, Nicky.  How does that make you feel …”

There was a pause, and then, all of a sudden, Nick cried out, remembering it vividly, exactly as she said.  Every terrible, despicable, wretched detail of what had gone on in his mind as he did it.  And suddenly he could remember everything about who he was, the kind of person he used to be.  It all came flooding back to him – and he began to sob, the beginnings of true regret filling his mind.  What kind of monster was he??  How could he do that to anyone, especially her??

“You deserve what I’ve done to you, every last bit of it.  Don’t you, Nicky?”

She didn’t really even believe this herself anymore – she knew what she had done to him in the last few days had gone far beyond simple revenge.  And now his defeated, crumpled body on the floor before her gave her pause, even filled her with another twinge of remorse … but no, she couldn’t reveal this to him.  Now that he worshipped her so, she HAD to make him feel sorry for what he had done to start all of this.  She had to break him down and remove the last vestiges of his former self, the arrogant jock that she had once admired but had come to hate.  She needed his reversal to be complete.

But Nick, meanwhile, couldn’t respond – too stricken with emotion, especially grief.  He could no longer lift his head if he tried; he just lay there as she continued on, her words weighing down heavier and heavier on his defeated, crumpled form, sobbing softly.

She let him sob in silence for a moment, letting his slow mind soak it all in, as she prepared herself to torment his mind even more.

“You know, I had never planned to shrink you this much – not at first.  But, as you shrunk and everyone, even your so-called ‘friends’, turned on you, you STILL didn’t learn your lesson.  I could see that you were still the same arrogant prick on the inside.”  Her expression remained emotionless, but her tone was almost disgusted as she added, “And, worst of all, your male mind was just like all the others – you just couldn’t help but want me for my looks.  Not even then, despite what I was doing to you.  So I decided to use your lust, and your ego, against you.  And I made a new plan.”

Nick continued to whimper on the floor, too weak to move.  The longer she talked, the sicker he felt – sick at what she had done, but even more, sick at himself.

Inspired by you,” she continued, “I got to work thinking of new forms of the potion.  Soon enough, I discovered one – one that could do so much more than just grow my body.  It could grow my mind too …”

Her eyes remained impassive – just staring at him, watching his reaction.  “I hardly realized at the time just how much more powerful my mind would become … And, I knew, it would come at the cost of another mind – your mind, Nicky.  I knew what it was doing to you all along – but you were already too blind to realize it.

“You see, Nicky, there was just one catch: these new effects could not simply happen, like before, just by drinking the potion.  No … for the changes to our minds to occur, it had to be triggered through mental means.  I hinted at this earlier, but you never managed to grasp the connection and realize what was happening, until it was much too late.”

Nick, unable to lift his head, pinched his eyes shut and whimpered even louder, more bewildered and miserable the more she revealed her web of lies and deception.  Her words came faster now, more intense.  “But this presented a problem.  You were still too arrogant, too proud; you would never, ever, willingly allow yourself to shrink if you knew the truth.  So I devised a plan to trick you into shrinking.  I decided to come on to you, knowing that your ego would blind you into thinking you actually had a chance with me.

“And my plan worked perfectly.  Remember that day – Thursday, was it? – when I gave you that little chemistry ‘quiz’, and you suddenly started getting all the answers right?  And you thought it was because you had outsmarted me by looking in my notes and making a new potion – you thought you were actually getting smarter from it, when in fact it was really the exact opposite: it was draining your intelligence, essentially giving it straight to me.  I knew this, of course, but I played ignorant.  And, over the next few days, all it took was a little persuasion on my part – a little flirting, some little allusions to how ‘smart’ and ‘sexy’ and ‘manly’ you were, even at your size, and how I needed your help to fix me – and your ego ate it all up.  Every last bit of it.  You actually thought you were in control of me, that I would end up as another ‘conquest’ of yours, another notch on your belt.  Your arrogance was your downfall.”

Nick could hardly believe his ears now.  He tried to stamp her words out of his mind but he couldn’t.  His world was turned upside-down, knowing she had never had a chance with her, knowing it had all been a lie.  A new, deeper sense of shame and patheticness began to trickle through him now, bringing him to further tears.

“Again and again,” she continued, “I led you on, knowing that as my body developed more and more, and as your mind became weaker and weaker, you would be even easier to fool.  You actually thought that I was the one who couldn’t control myself around you – but, all along, it was the complete opposite.

“How many times did I trick you into actually wanting to shrink yourself – a dozen?  More?  Sometimes all it took was a little light touching to get you going; sometimes I would make some ridiculous excuse or unlikely scenario – but EVERY TIME, you fell for it.  Men are all alike, always thinking with their cocks, and letting their egos get in the way.  And you, Nicky – you were the worst of them all.  So it’s fitting, isn’t it, that you’ve been reduced to this – and that YOU were the one that let it all happen.  Because, each time you shrank, it was YOU who let it – no, wanted it – to happen.  Your own mind betrayed you, again and again, until you were reduced to the sniveling, miserable, pathetic waste of life you are right now.  And you deserve it.”

She balked for a moment at the harshness of her own words – she really did have years of pent-up anger inside her, didn’t she?  It had driven her so far – maybe even too far … maybe there was no turning back now … but so be it.  Making him sorry for what he did to her, really loathe who he once was – that was her ultimate revenge.

So her expression remained resolute, accusing him and berating him to break his mind down.  A pathetic cry escaped his lips as he wallowed in the misery of his situation.  He didn’t want to think about this right now; he tried to force it out of his mind – but he couldn’t.  He heard her rise and stepping away, but he didn’t raise his head.  She returned quickly; and suddenly he felt himself being lifted roughly, like a small sack of potatoes, pulled into the closet.  She had the collar and leash in her hands; she put the collar on him, able to fasten it to one of the tightest notches now.  And he was too weak to even try to resist, as she raised the leash well above his head and fastened it on something – a small peg of some sort, for hanging things in the closet he was in.

She worked calmly and efficiently, tying the end of the leash off, eliminating the slack and leaving him just on the point of being choked by the collar.  He had to stand up perfectly straight to avoid it.  But it was so hard, though; it took so much energy on his part just to stay up.  He whimpered, hardly daring to look up at her amidst his shame and loathing.

She rose up far, far above him and spoke, her emotionless voice ringing in his ears, “You see, I don’t care about you or your feelings – I never have.  You mean nothing to me … nothing.  I’m going to take everything from you.”

She said this without emotion, callously, as if merely stating a fact.  She continued on, “But in order to do that, you need to make yourself ready.  I’m going to give you time to reflect on your miserable existence, and really let it sink in deep.  You need to be willing to let go of yourself, to cast your ego aside and embrace new meaning for your existence – one centered around me, and me alone.  When you’re ready for this, I’ll return.”

With that, she shut the closet door, sealing him off in darkness.  He cried out suddenly, all his frustration, bitterness, and loathing now rushing to the surface in one terrible moment of wretched misery.  He heard her heavy footsteps heading away, the light in the room turning off, her footsteps fading down the hall.

He was alone, so alone, with nothing but his thoughts remaining to haunt him.  A slow stream of tears continued to trickle down his face as his sluggish mind mulled through the images of his past.  His mind operated so slowly now, a tenth the speed of a normal mind – but he had all the time in the world.  He knew he would be stuck here in this miserably uncomfortable position, hung like a prisoner in her closet, for a long, long time, not to be let out until he was ‘ready.’

‘Ready?’ … How could he ever be ‘ready?’  He could never come to terms with what he had done, or what she had done to him.  Images of that moment, when he had almost raped her … the ugliness in his mind … it was all too much to bear.  His slow mind fixated on one miserable scene, then the next, feeling shittier and shittier.  He had been furious with her at first upon finding out how she had tricked him; but, as time went by, he became even more disgusted with himself for having fallen for it.  Self-bitterness began to rage inside him as he thought of all that had happened with her in a new light, now knowing the truth.  He recalled his ‘plan’, so long ago now, to take advantage of her ‘desire’ and her ‘vulnerability’ for him and use it against her to make her submit to him.  He was already at the time so small and pathetic, yet his ego, his disgusting ego, blinded him.

These thoughts slowly, slowly unfolded in his mind over several hours, just sitting there, festering, eating away at his conscience.  He heard her enter the room from time to time, moving about without a word.  She was doing something, but he didn’t know what.  He just stood in pained silence, listening sadly, until she would leave again.  And he would soon fall back into a dull, miserable stupor, slowly fading in and out of consciousness, as if his very mind were shutting down and crumbling to pieces, shattered and purposeless.

Eventually, as he thought back to Michelle, he realized his anger for her had passed.  The more he thought about her, the more magnificent she seemed in his eyes.  He thought about her tremendous size, her beauty, the incredible power of her mind – and then it slowly dawned on him that this was all because of him.  Every time he tried to use her to his advantage; every ugly, wretched thought he had for her – she had taken all of that and turned it into good.  Maybe, just maybe, he should be almost grateful for what she had done …

A slow, long shiver traveled down his spine as he began to develop a new respect for her decision.  Maybe she wasn’t so evil after all … maybe she really was only bringing him down to this point so that he could finally understand the truth, and could appreciate what she had done for him.  She had given him a chance, an incredible chance, to redeem himself, to turn his life into something good.  And now, thanks to what she had done to his mind, he could now fully appreciate the value of his sacrifice.

For she was everything to him now, his entire reason for being.  She was perfection itself; supreme.  And it gave him the ultimate thrill, the most intense pleasure, just knowing that he was allowed to sacrifice his own existence, if only to make her that much more.  He could think of no better purpose in life than that, the ultimate sacrifice.

A new sense of calm washed over him, like a huge weight was lifted from his shoulders.  He suddenly no longer cared about his aching feet, his feeble body, the throbbing pain around his neck as the noose seemed to pull tighter and tighter.  In fact, he started to embrace the pain, knowing it pleased her to see him suffer.  The collar was really starting to hurt, digging into the front of his neck, choking him, leaving him gasping for air – but he embraced it; it was only fitting for him to suffer this way.  He began to be lifted up, as if freed from the weight of his sins, his toes now barely able to touch the floor.  He shuddered in pure ecstasy, closing his eyes and tingling all over as he decided to stop breathing, stop struggling.

Barely conscious, he heard a dull thumping sound, slowly growing louder, and louder, and louder.  A light went on, entering through the narrow slits of the closet door and hitting his eye.  The light flickered; there was movement outside the closet.  And then … it opened …

He gasped and wheezed, his entire body convulsing in one powerful movement as he saw Her standing before him, bathed in light, looking more glorious than ever before.  His entire soul seemed to leave his body and go to her; he looked up with awestruck eyes to see her perfect face, looking down at him from on high, judging him, ascertaining his progress.  As they locked eyes, he felt a feeling of true peace and happiness wash over him.  But, humbled, he lowered his gaze to the floor, not feeling himself worthy to look upon her anymore.

He sensed her moving forward, leaning over him.  She unfastened the collar without a word, allowing his feet to fall flat on the floor of the closet – he realized he had shrunk considerably.  There must have still been some potion left in his system, waiting to be triggered.  And she must have known this, and had been waiting for it.  But was she satisfied with him?  Was she convinced yet?

He stumbled to the floor, but managed to rise out of sheer force of will.  He slowly approached her, eyes still averted.  She didn’t speak, or make any movement, but there was no doubt in his mind what he must do.  He collapsed to his knees in front of her, thinking of nothing but shrinking even smaller, even weaker, sacrificing himself even more.

He knew he had shrunk down again, just now – that’s how she knew to come to him.  But he could sense that he hadn’t quite yet reached the full potential of the last vial she had given him; there was still just a tiny bit left in his system, waiting to be unlocked.  He felt his body resisting him, fighting his efforts – but his will was strong.  He lowered his hand to his crotch and began fondling himself in front of her, knowing he needed to succumb fully before he would shrink.  The pleasure was immense; his member was incredibly sensitive, and he was almost instantly on the brink of orgasm – but that mattered nothing compared to the pleasure of sacrificing himself to her.

He beat off faster, giving it everything he had.  He made no move to touch her, or even look at her – he knew he didn’t deserve to.  He knew that just his own hand, and his thoughts, would be enough; and he recklessly brought himself closer and closer to orgasm, feeling the intense pleasure beginning to tear his mind apart – but he embraced this, beating off even faster, all for her.

All until his vision began to cut in and out, his mind short-circuiting again and again, his body crying out in feverish, panicked desire.  He collapsed to the ground, his body twitching and spasming, only his hand still able to move at his command.  He felt it building inside him now – a deep, deep tension burning inside him, a supreme, unquenchable desire to carry out her will, to become what She wanted.  He pumped, and pumped, and surrendered …

With a painful cry of effort, he managed to push his mind over the edge, willing his body to finally shrink.  As he felt it starting – his body receding and shrinking perhaps more rapidly than ever –  he felt a sudden surge of ultimate pleasure and thrill; and then … then … his orgasm, it was happening, actually happening, all by himself ... But … he …

No!!  In a single mind-shattering instant he removed his own hand, and commanded his own orgasm to stop.  He knew he wasn’t allowed to, because She didn’t wish it.  She would want him to suffer, and so he did.  He writhed and moaned in the most excruciating self-inflicted agony, feeling his mind ripping apart, never to be the same – even as his body shrunk and withered away, so much this time …

But, as he lay shivering and spasming on the floor at her feet, he looked up, up, almost to the ceiling, seeing this towering creature, this goddess, looking down upon him, honoring him with her presence.  And then, just then, he saw a look come over her eyes, a genuine sentiment that he knew couldn’t be faked.  Something he had never really seen before from her – it was a look of true satisfaction towards him, and even, perhaps, the slightest twinge of relief, or sympathy …

She stood in almost surprised silence, feeling the inexpressible joy of growing once again, feeling herself pushing out against her clothing, feeling her mind expanding … But even more captivating to her was his behavior just now.  “You’ve changed…” she whispered in semi-amazement from far above him, as his shrinking slowly ground to a halt below.  She looked down with a sense of quiet fascination, almost perplexity, in her eyes.  Even she had never been quite certain what the end result of all her manipulations would be – she could very well have driven him to utter raving madness instead, for all she knew.  Or any of a number of other possibilities.

But her plan had worked -- she had taken out every last arrogant thought from his mind, every last remnant of the asshole jock he used to be.  She had – finally – made him into a completely different person, selfless and egoless.

But at what cost … What was left of him now?  Now that he had truly changed, she felt something completely unexpected rising up within her – a twinge of her old feelings for him, rekindled.  Perhaps, under the surface, this had been part of what motivated her to change him all along.  And things were so different now.  She had changed since then, and he had changed … but had he changed too much?  Was he too … broken?  Had she destroyed him in the process??

And even she, for all her intelligence and foresight, now found herself at a loss.  Her eyes turned downward.  “I … I took things farther than I had ever intended,” Michelle admitted, her voice wavering in a moment of regret.  “I just … didn’t know how much I would actually enjoy it.”  She stared down with saddened eyes.  “I had such big plans – plans for us, plans for the world … but I needed a guinea pig, and you were it.  I was so mad, at first, for what you did to me, and … and …”

She cut off in mid-sentence, not quite able to bring herself to say ‘I’m sorry’ – but, as his writhing and moaning below her died down, slowing to light, raspy breaths, she knew her words were playing through his head, having an effect on him as his weakened mind tried to process them.

Was it too late to turn things around, she wondered?  Or did she even WANT to turn things around – could she even break away from her dominant side now and become something different to him, a gentle protector perhaps?  This was a new thought, even to her.  Was it still possible for them …?

As she looked at him still pathetically splayed out face-down on the floor, she felt an odd sympathy for him, finding it hard to hate what was left of him because he had changed.  She felt compelled to lower herself down to a crouch in front of him, facing into the closet where he lay, looking down with half-sympathy, half-wonder.  She was struck by his size now – almost surreally tiny to her, perhaps no more than a foot and a half tall, not very much longer than her foot perched atop her high heels sitting beside him.

He whimpered, but she saw he could hardly even lift his head to see her.  He only pawed feebly in her direction, crying.  Struck with momentary compassion, she reached down to him, her hand easily the size of his entire torso.

She touched his naked back lightly to comfort him – but she was taken aback by the vehemence of his response.  It was as if her merest touch had shocked him with electricity, so pleasurable for him that it was painful.  She withdrew her hand quickly – but now he whimpered for more!  Such a sad fate …

“Oh, Nicky …” she whispered, shaking her head wordlessly.  She moved her hand down towards him again, feeling a flash of excitement inside her – her dominant streak trying to take hold again, eagerly wishing to torture him more than ever in his miserable state.  But … she held back, even as his whimpers increased, WANTING her to torture him yet again …

She hesitated – but finally decided, perhaps out of some sense of compassion, to take back her earlier restriction.  “Nicky … you can touch me if you want.  I’m letting you touch me.”

She heard him gasp as if he had just heard the impossible.  He summoned all his strength to turn his head, looking up to her face with a mix of pure confusion and wonderment.  It was almost like he didn’t understand her words now unless they were in the form of a command.  Obeying her was all he seemed to know now – she had trained him too well …

 “Nicky …” she said, shaking her head tragically.  Slowly, she pointed at her foot.  “You can touch,” she repeated again, encouraging him, actually letting him out of sympathy.

He still hesitated, like a confused pup.  Even her efforts for kindness were no longer working on him – he seemed broken beyond repair, unable to cope on normal human terms, instead wanting to be tortured by her yet finding pain and emptiness in it at the same time.

But the way he was cowering away from her, intimidated by her size and beauty, cowed by her into perfect submission – it began to stir those feelings inside her again.  She was so close to snapping back into ‘dominant’ mode and forcing him to worship her, because she enjoyed it so much … Her fists began to clench, her blood boiling as she prepared to advance upon him, continuing the cycle of agony and pleasure …

But something about his expression now changed her mind again, for just a split second.  She didn’t hold the same hatred for him now that his old personality was gone – and again she considered the chance of living out a ‘normal’ life with him, or as normal as a life with him could be at this point.  She suddenly pulled back, away from the closet, dazed and confused like she had been last night except even more so now.  She had gained just enough leverage on her sadistic side that she was able to step outside the room, shutting the door amidst his cries and whimpers of confusion.

She hurriedly went downstairs to quickly create a new test batch of the formula to restore his height and mind.  She could feel now that she had been right yesterday, that her mind may have known the formula for this for some time now but had kept it locked up deep in her subconscious, not wanting to give up the secret – until now.  She knew it would only accomplish a little bit – maybe a few inches, maybe helping his mind a little bit too.  But it would be a start at least, and from there maybe she could uncover a little bit more of the formula, and then slowly they could slowly pulling themselves out of this slow descent into madness that they were both currently pulled into …

She readied the potion quickly, carrying the small flask of pale liquid back up the stairs and towards her room.  She returned to him to see him still sprawled on the floor and miserable – but her return only rekindled his longing and desperation, without any sense of hope left.

She would try to fix that now.  She approached him and knelt down, bidding him drink from the flask.  He seemed hesitant and suspicious, as if by sniffing the pale liquid he could guess its effect.  He seemed opposed to it, frowning and turning his head away – but she held his chin still as gently as she could and poured the liquid into his mouth.

He sputtered at first, trying to push it away.  “Drink, Nicky – you HAVE to drink!!” she exclaimed, soon coaxing some of the liquid into his mouth.  “Swallow it.  Please, Nicky.”

He looked like a child being given nasty medicine by his mother, her insistent words being the only thing keeping him from spitting it out.

This was almost making her … sad.  Part of her wanted to look down from her high perch with scorn at how pathetic and insignificant he was – but for now she brushed those thoughts aside.  She came down to his level, sitting cross-legged in front of him on the carpet.  Her face lit up for once with true kindness and compassion as she cupped her huge hand against his naked backside and slowly ushered him towards her.

He whimpered weakly, almost unable to comprehend what she was trying to get him to do, it seemed.  But with enough coaxing – his body shuddering and spasming constantly all the while, under her touch – she finally elevated his back slightly off the ground, letting his torso nestle against her shin, his head resting on her knee as her hand cupped his body from underneath.  She was practically cradling him against her leg, supporting all his weight because he was too weak to do so himself.  And he was so tiny now to her – she tried not to marvel at how tiny he was.  Her hand easily cupped his entire torso, and part of his thighs too.  He wasn’t even hardly as big as her single leg from ankle to knee, as he pressed against it weakly.

He just lay there like an invalid, emotionally and physically battered and broken.  She implored him one more time, but this time more softly and gently, “Please, Nicky … let me help you.  Please drink, OK?  It will help ease your pain, I promise.”

She was being serious – her compassionate side was winning out, at least for now.  She could still hear the echoes of her other side, her darker side, almost like that part of her was laughing at her efforts.  But she pushed these thoughts aside, her expression downturning in a look of sad pity.

His mind was weak, but at least he knew he didn’t want this drink she was now bringing up to his lips.  But still … the tone of her voice right now, the look in her eye, forming a real connection with him that hadn’t been there before … it filled him with awe.  So much so that he let down his guard and allowed her to guide the flask to his lips, allowed her to pour the liquid into his mouth. He even started to swallow that liquid, if only for her.  He tried to keep it down as best he could, he really did …

But she watched as a pallor came over his skin, suddenly looking sickly … She knew there was nothing wrong with the potion she had just given him – he should have been able to drink it just as easily as any other potion she had made in the past.  And yet, within seconds, he was already starting to lurch forward, coughing, his body rejecting the potion with surprising forcefulness.  In a moment of almost panic from him, he suddenly twisted away from her and ejected what liquid was still in his mouth onto the carpet, coughing up what he could of what had gone down his throat too.

It all happened so quickly, so violently – but already when he rolled his slumped form back against her leg he seemed to be recovering.  He began to cry, pressing against her skin for comfort and warmth, seeming to instinctively know what this had meant.  And she knew it too, though she scarcely wanted to admit it to herself.  It wasn’t anything wrong with the potion itself – it was his own body and mind that had rejected it, like it was poison.  Maybe in some way, as his mind had needed to will him to shrink in the past, now too he could will himself to keep from changing back.

She could feel her other half rising up again – her dominant side coming to the surface as if to say ‘I told you so …’  Had she known all along it wouldn’t work?  Was her evil half now playing tricks and toying with HER too?

She almost began to cry along with him, opening her mouth to try to comfort him but nothing came out.  She found herself once again … uncertain of herself.  She sat there, watched him.  And all she could think to do was to reach out and … pet him.  She didn’t know what would happen tomorrow, but for right now she could at least give him a modicum of comfort, in the only way that he – and she – knew how.

She ran her fingers through his hair, then down his back, and repeated.  She felt him responding well to her touch – he still felt pain, but also began to lose himself in bliss at the same time.  She started feeling urges – oddly powerful urges – to start speaking to him in a condescending way, things like ‘shhh’ and ‘good boy’ … but she didn’t want to wound his ego any more than it already was, in case he had any chance of recovery …

But he wanted it too – he wanted to be degraded; he liked feeling pathetic and inferior to her, as much as possible.  His eyes told her so, as he looked up to meet her gaze.  And now, almost timidly – or perhaps he wasn’t even aware he was doing it – his hips began rubbing and rutting against the front of her shin as he lay against it.  He looked up at her almost inquiringly, as if asking permission to continue.

This set off a spark in Michelle’s mind.  He looked so … incredibly … pathetic right now, smaller than her lower leg alone, such a tiny little man trying to get off on humping her leg, and loving it too …

She shuddered, the fire within her eyes rekindled.  She suddenly wanted to – no, HAD to – dominate him right now.  She needed to see that look in his eyes again, that look of pure reverence and worship …

She suddenly rose to her full height in front of him, seeing him almost panicking as his weak limbs tried to hold on.  He fumbled, sliding down her ankle until his feet landed on either side of hers still clad in her four-inch heels – which to him meant the top of her feet were nearly as high as his crotch now, his eyes barely coming midway up her long, smooth shin.  He was almost resting against her ankle, his crotch pressing into her, his legs clenching around her.

But he began to look upwards – and that was what she had been waiting to see: that look in his eyes as he scanned her leg, all the way up to her thigh so far above, even higher to the flap of her skirt under which just a sliver of black, lacy panties was visible.  His gaze ventured farther and farther upwards, his neck craning almost painfully now, his eyes filled with ever-growing awe and reverence.  Her shirt, her breasts, her smiling face – it all seemed as high as the clouds to him, scarcely seeming possible that all of what he was seeing belonged to one being, a single entity … Michelle, goddess …

Her eyes burned down into him with both scorn and compassion – somehow both at once.  It was terrifying, yet thrilling; he knew she both wanted to see him suffer, yet was granting him a kindness at the same time – by letting him hump her leg, like the dog he was, letting him show how pathetic and weak he was for her.  It was the greatest reward from her he could imagine.

He started trying to climb up her leg, almost as if daring to reach for more to hold on to – and there was so much more of her to enjoy, than this small bit of her he could reach.  He dreamed of venturing farther, past her wide, wide hips, perhaps even to her endless breasts … but he soon gave up these dreams, knowing he deserved no better than what he was getting already.

But just the slight rubbing that occurred amidst his efforts was enough to create for him the most intensely wonderful, burning pleasure between his thighs.  He began to gasp, his mind utterly reeling now with sublime pleasure, almost in a moment’s time.  He knew this was all he was now, nothing more … he humped the base of her leg – humping madly now – but did he have permission to come?  He would try to stop himself, if she wished him to suffer …

His movements became almost like seizures against her ankle, driving himself crazy with lust.  He was so close now … it hurt so so much, but he wouldn’t come until she gave the word … His vision began to blacken as his pain and pleasure increased, overloading his mind – but still he waited … waited …

“It’s OK, Nicky …” he heard her say far, far above.  “You can come.”

His mind almost exploded with joy, turning his head upwards to look at her with pure gratitude and bliss.  He came violently against her leg – crying out in extreme, utter ecstasy, spilling more and more of his seed against her – and, as his muscles slowly loosened and he slumped limply forward against her foot, he could think of nothing but how wonderful she was … so incredibly kind and wise, so caring, so perfect in every way – a being truly worthy of worship.

Michelle stood still, taking it all in.  She watched him uncoil from her and roll limply to the ground next to her foot, staring up with glazed-over eyes of gratitude and reverence.  Soon she reached for a tissue and bent down to wipe her leg clean, then his front.  He did little more than flinch now, still weakened by the afterglow of orgasm.

Once cleaned, he watched as she leaned down and wrapped one huge hand around his torso, lifting him far, far into the air, carrying him across the room.  He didn’t look where he was going; he only stared up into her eyes, basking in her presence, contented.

She bent down and lowered him gently, onto something soft, like a bed.  He saw bars rising up all around him, huge vertical bars like a prison – but he didn’t feel afraid; he was happy with anything she wanted for him.

She had taken the crib out earlier while he was in the closet – she had been planning anyway to keep him there while she went away to school the next day – although now it seemed especially fitting.  But her face remained impassive, showing no emotion as she rested her hands on the bars and looked down at him.  He couldn’t even begin to comprehend what might have been going on in her mind behind those eyes – he just stared, and marveled.

She held his gaze for a short while, contemplating things.  But it was still a bit light out – and she still had much to prepare, for tomorrow.  She left him now, turning out the light and shutting the door behind her, leaving nothing but an empty void within him as he waited for many long hours, his eyes never leaving the doorway, the last spot he saw her, his mind focused solely on that moment when the door would open and she would return.

She finally did, after nightfall, her immense body stooping gracefully through the greatly undersized doorway.  She glanced at him only for a moment – but it was enough.  A momentary acknowledgment, the barest hint of a warm smile – it was all he needed to make the last few hours worth the wait.

He moved his limbs for the first time since her departure, shuffling slowly forward and peering out at her through the bars.  He realized finally that this wasn’t a prison, it was a crib.  But all the same, he would wait silently for her, until she was ready to let him out – tonight, tomorrow, whenever.

His mind focused on nothing else but her as she walked across the room and undressed, changing into her nighties with her back to him.  He was already beginning to masturbate again as she finished dressing and turned off the lights.  His whimpering increased, like a sad puppy wanting to be let back into the house, as the silhouette of her wide hips and round breasts approached his crib in response to the noises he was making.

She stood there in the semi-darkness, both enjoying his frantic attempts at release and feeling saddened by it, knowing he would never be satisfied.  No matter how many times he was allowed to come, he would always crave more – craving it so much that it hurt, leaving him in an endless cycle of pain and yearning.  Could she bring herself to let him stay like this forever?  Or could she find some ... other solution …

A chill went down her spine as, for the first time, she began to seriously contemplate the possibilities.  Her mind was united now, both evil and kind – or perhaps, rather, beyond either of these concepts.  They no longer made sense in terms of her own mind, or in terms of Nick’s – where pain now equaled pleasure, and sacrifice and loss equaled fulfillment …

Tomorrow would be an interesting day indeed …

But in the meantime, as she leaned over his crib, his body was overworking itself more and more, driving itself into a frenzy as he pumped his hand furiously up and down his member.  She couldn’t help now but let a slight smirk play out on her lips – unseen by him in the darkness.

“Shhh …” she said with infinite kindness and understanding.  She leaned over his crib and reached her hand down, meeting his forearm.  He shuddered powerfully from her touch.

“Shhh … shhh …” she said again, having a powerfully soothing effect on him.  She guided his hand to decelerate into a steady rhythm, much slower than earlier that day.  “Like this,” she whispered, her voice so sweet in his ears.  “Like this, until you fall asleep.  I want you to sleep as much as you can and gather your strength.  You’ll need it for tomorrow.”

She left temporarily, returning with several objects in her hands.  She dropped them gently onto his naked body, adding several pieces until he was covered in them.  They were her clothes from that day, and perhaps from previous days too, clothes of all different shapes and sizes and textures, all smelling powerfully of her, all feeling so wonderful …

“Sleep tight,” her sweet voice told him, as she leaned down over the railing.  Her lips met his cheek and planted a wet, tender kiss before pulling away.  As she returned to bed, he was left overwhelmed, almost moved to tears by her grace and kindness.  He hardly knew what to do with himself.  He felt the clothing around him with trembling hands.  He found her soft satin bra – he knew it must be the one she had worn that day – and marveled at its size.  He nestled himself into one of the cups, nearly fitting his entire body inside as he curled into the fetal position.  He bunched up her massive skirt, using part of it for a pillow, while draping the massive flaps of her shirt over his naked body as a blanket.  He continued to stroke himself as she had instructed, slowly losing himself in the soft folds of her clothing and the sweet aroma of her scent all around him.  Taking one last wistful glance through the bars at her slumbering form, he closed his eyes and continued to stroke for a while, until finally slowing to a halt and succumbing into an exhausted, heavy sleep.

Through the Camera by little mikey

Nick awoke a changed man – or a changed … whatever he was.  His old ego had been shattered, and even the slightest thought of his former self now filled him with bad, awful feelings.  His mind was so weak he could hardly understand why, but he hated who he used to be and it filled him with endless regret.

Because she was a true goddess, a being truly worthy of devoting his miserable life to.  He wanted to please her so bad it hurt – it actually physically hurt just to think about her, just to look at her.  He lifted his head out of Her enormous bra, pushing her gargantuan shirt away from his eyes, and gasped when he saw her still laying in bed, so near his crib.  The effect her presence was having on him, after just a few moments, was profound.  And he began to feel that tight, clenching pain and desire within him, a terrible knot in his stomach causing him to double over as he weakly clutched the nearest bar of the crib for support.  He just … wanted to go to her … so bad …

His steady whimpering soon caused her to stir.  Slowly, languorously, she stretched her limbs, letting her legs drape over the end of the comically undersized bed.  She slowly turned her head toward the source of the whimpering, to see Nick pressed against the side of the crib, arm hanging out and weakly extended toward her.  His face was pressed into the narrow gap between bars, his head just barely too big still to fit.  He stared at her loosely-clad form with a glazed-over look of empty yearning, his mouth open and a line of drool beginning to trickle down his chin.  Not a single muscle moved in his body – because these days even the slightest movement filled him with fatigue and exhaustion – except, somehow, he had managed to move his arm, guiding it unthinkingly to his cock and starting to stroke sluggishly, despite the effort it took.

Michelle lay with her head against her pillow, just watching him for a few long moments.  She smiled – a smile that at the same time filled him with a sense of warmth and compassion from her, yet at the same time promised excitement and thrill … domination … in the day to come.

“We’ve got a big day ahead of us,” she said simply, cryptically, her words sending a chill down his spine.  “The most important day of your life, maybe …”  He began to tremble as he watched her torso lifting up, her legs swinging over the side to sit on the edge of the bed directly in front of him.

“But first, I need to make you ready – all for your own good.  I need to help you get what you want, sweetie – you know that I care about you.”

She leaned forward – and she watched as his mouth became even more slack-jawed, his eyes widening in even greater awe as he looked up at her.  She could still see a twinkle of thought and reason in his eyes, still faintly active – but now it seemed he almost wanted to be consumed with desire instead.

“How did you sleep?” she asked, making her voice sound sweet.  But he didn’t respond; it was like he didn’t even hear her.  He just stared at her in wide-eyed stupor, his slowly pumping hand being the only indication of life at the moment.

She reached forward with her hand, close to the bars.  He whimpered with mindless excitement and reached out automatically.  He couldn’t quite reach, so he just kept trying, over and over again, acting out of pure instinct and desire, the feeling within him growing stronger and stronger, an aching yearning for her that could not be satisfied.

She was testing him, evaluating him, gauging his mental and physical state.  He seemed energetic enough, and certainly eager – obsessively eager now – and that was good.  She knew he would need all of that if her plan was to work.

She slowly rose to her feet, her movements graceful.  He suddenly fell from the bars, overcome with awe, marveling at her immense size as if seeing her for the first time.  She was utterly gargantuan to him now, beyond reality; even her slightest movements were a source of awe and amazement for him.  It was impossible to think of her as merely human – too immense, too sublime.  She was divinity itself.

She slowly turned and left the room for a while, pleased with how far he had come even since yesterday.  He slowly broke down and began crying, unable to contain his emotions, like a baby longing after his mother.  He felt like his heart was ripped out, just from being separated for even the slightest moment.

She returned some time later, carrying a small amount of granola in her hand.  She walked up to his crib and lowered her hand to him; and he ate from it obediently, gratefully, marveling at the size and softness of her fingers.

When he was finished, she pulled her empty hand away and moved about the room, moving with the grace and serenity befitting a goddess.  He felt the most intense, painful longing as he watched her undress again, like yesterday, weakening at the sight of her perfect, naked backside glowing in the sunlight.

He watched, drooling and masturbating, as she put on panties, then a bra, and then a pair of faded jeans and a tight black scoop-neck tank top.  She stood in front of the mirror braiding her hair to one side, building his anticipation, until finally she turned and approached his crib.

He doubled over, crying out with longing as he saw her from the front, in all her unthinkable glory.  The low neckline of her shirt placed her bosom on prominent display, drawing the eye to the wide expanse of cleavage and the natural roundness of her breasts, simply and modestly displaying her womanliness for him to enjoy.  And it was already almost more than he could handle.  He simply could not conceive of a more perfect, more heavenly sight.  Merely being allowed to look at her felt like the greatest of rewards, the greatest kindness.  It was far, far more than he deserved.  Though he wanted nothing more than to look, he turned his eyes away, out of respect and reverence.

“You may look.”  Her impossibly sweet voice resonated in his ears.  He looked upon her once again, now filled with the utmost gratitude, truly amazed by her kindness – and this made him yearn for her all the more.  She smiled again – but was she truly letting him look out of kindness, or only to make him yearn and suffer?  It didn’t matter to him – if she was kind, he was grateful; if she wanted him to suffer, he would do so gladly.  She was infallible.

She stood over him, calm and serene, watching his expression.  Finally, she spoke.  “I will be leaving for school soon.”

He stared up at her blankly; but then, slowly, the full force of her words hit him.  He would do anything she asked – but this … this was the worst possible fate he could imagine … She would be gone all day long, for hours and hours.  No … oh god no …

He began to shake his head, his face contorted with utter misery and dismay.  He couldn’t bear the thought of being without her for that long … he just couldn’t …

His head drooped, and the rest of his body with it, as tears began to form in his eyes.  But then, unexpectedly, a huge hand dropped down beside him, just taller than his torso and head combined.  He looked up at her in a moment of shock, and then gladly took her hand.  Too choked up to speak, he clutched her long fingers, kissing them and worshipping them, enjoying her while he still could.

He kissed her for some time, until her huge hand shifted.  He looked up longingly at her – and then, his eyes met with the most breathtaking display of cleavage he had ever seen, her massive, massive breasts hovering above his crib, hanging down as she remained bent over.

His mouth began to water.  He looked up into her eyes, as if asking her permission to look once again.  She only smiled and tugged down on the neckline of her shirt, exposing even more flesh for him to enjoy.  She was mollifying him, and it was working.

He suddenly collapsed backwards against the floor of the crib, his body falling into a shaking, twitching lust.  Words couldn’t describe the perfection he was seeing, nor the deep, deep longing the sight created in him.

She stood over him, like a goddess, calmly letting him watch.  And then, she spoke softly and pleasantly, “You like these, don’t you?”  He could do nothing but nod and look on in awe.

“You’d stare at them all day if you could, wouldn’t you,” she added, now with a private little smirk, as if glad to give him such joy – or as if enjoying the thought of torturing him …

She rose up after a minute, paused, then told him, “I’ll be right back,” and slowly sauntered out of the room.

Left without her for even just a moment, his mind began to stray, falling into sadness, knowing his day would be empty and meaningless without her.  He felt more deflated by the moment – until she returned a minute or two later, and his attention pricked up.  She was carrying something – a low table?  She set it before his crib, then left again, only to return a moment later with a TV – the large widescreen TV from the living room.  He watched in utter confusion as she effortlessly placed the heavy equipment on top of the table, moving it directly in front of him, stretching nearly the whole length of the crib.

He stared up at her in wonder, unsure what she had in store.  He watched as she walked to her desk and pulled something out, something small – a tiny clip-on video camera.  She fastened it to the right strap of her tank top, adjusting so that it blended in with the black fabric and was hardly noticeable.  She then snuck the wire through her shirt from the side, connecting it with her phone in her pocket.  The tension was becoming unbearable for Nick.

She plugged in the TV and turned it on, then calmly did something on the touch screen of her phone, adjusting settings until … the camera went live.  Nick jumped back, startled, as the giant TV screen came to life.  It took him some moments to realize he was seeing the view from her shoulder, looking out across the room.  She calmly adjusted the camera with her hand, for a second pointing it down at him, shocking him with his own appearance – so startlingly little, so weak-looking; a tiny, brainless cretin trembling on the floor of a crib.

But then … then, the camera tilted down, farther down, farther … until the most spectacular view of her heaving chest played out on the TV, her massive, massive breasts even twice their normal size, and shown from just the perfect angle, right down her shirt

He suddenly gasped, feeling a long, rolling shudder pass through him from head to toe.  And just like that, when faced with the sheer immensity of her breasts, now even bigger than ever, he found himself barely able to breathe, his mind and body overcome with the most powerful, unquenchable lust.  He groaned, long and low, soon falling down and writhing on the floor of the crib so powerfully that he couldn’t even bring himself to jerk off.

“That’s good, Nicky,” she said softly.  “You get to watch me the entire day, just like this, while I’m at school.”

She knelt down next to the crib, lowering her hand to him once again, but this time ever-so-lightly tracing her fingernails across his chest, as he started to moan and spasm under her touch, his eyes already glazing over with intense lust – but also filled with immense gratitude, worshipping her more than ever for her unthinkable generosity.

Her face was indecipherable – there seemed an almost quiet sadness to her expression, or perhaps it was just excited contentment.  Or both at once.  “I want you to be happy, Nicky.  I wouldn’t want you to go all day without me, that would be cruel …” she added in a voice so sweet he wanted to cry.  Even as her tone began to change, becoming more and more devilish, he thought no less of her.  “I wouldn’t want you to forget how much you need me, Nicky …”  She added with a wry smile, as if to test him, “I wouldn’t want you to have any trouble shrinking for me again, when I get back …”

Her eyes widened with open delight as her words set him off in an even greater frenzy.  Now his hands suddenly and automatically moved to his cock, stroking himself urgently – somehow, despite how hard it was to move any part of his body, he still managed to do that.  The rest of him could only squirm and writhe under the incredible touch of her fingertips on his chest.  His eyes began to bug out as she tugged down again on her shirt, her breasts looming full and round above him – AND beside him, amplified to frightening proportions on the screen nearby.

He was beside himself – he knew, despite the devilish tone of her voice, that she was only letting him know out of kindness.  Now he had so much to look forward to: shrinking …

“Stroke a little faster, Nicky.  Mmm … Good … just like that …” she said, her voice again sounding so sweet, yet charged with dominant energy.  “You’ll be a good boy and stroke yourself all day long for me, won’t you Nicky?”

Amidst his groans, he nodded his head, bringing himself to even further ecstasy.

She tugged a bit farther on her shirt, watching his eyes bug out in response, his hand pumping just a little faster.  “You won’t slow down when I leave, will you?  Not even if you start to feel tired?”

He shook his head vehemently, stroking, stroking …

“Mmm … good boy … good boy … don’t stop even once, Nicky, no matter what.  I need you to be ready for me tonight.  You have to WANT me more than you’ve ever wanted me before.  That’s the only way what I have planned will work.”  She gave one last little tug on her shirt, showing him even more; and then she stood up, peering down at him with another contented grin, adjusting the view from the camera on her shoulder.  “Keep your eyes on the TV, Nicky, and don’t stop.  I’ll be back soon.”

She walked away, stooping through the doorway, closing the door behind her.  His eyes turned immediately from her to the screen, seeing the colossal image of her breasts wobbling deliciously with each step she took.  On screen, they were each easily wider and taller than his whole body; by the time she had entered the garage, his mind was already numbing to everything except the most simpleminded thoughts of her and her breasts.  It took so much effort to move any part of his body, even his hand – but it was well worth the effort, at least for now, as he lost himself in the sweet bliss of the moment.  He freely allowed his desire for her to wash over him and drive his hand onward and onward, to give him even greater bliss.

And all he could think about was Her, and how utterly, totally, inconceivably WONDERFUL she was, for giving him this gift, letting him stay ‘with’ her all day, as if perched on her shoulder, allowed to stare to his heart’s content.  For those next few hours, the TV screen became his whole world; his eyes remained utterly glued to them, never once looking away.  His hand overcame his body’s sluggishness again and again to continue his rhythmic stroking – all it took to motivate him was another glance at the massive expanse of breast flesh, nestled in tight between the cups of her bra, and he found the strength to stroke again and again.

Her breasts began to have an almost hypnotic effect on him, dragging him away from reality and down into the blissful realm of his subconscious.  He would go for minutes on end before some noise or flicker of her surroundings through the camera would snap him out of his trance momentarily.  She seemed to have only just left – but as he snapped out of a daze he realized she was already in the parking lot, getting out of the car – oh god, leaning forward … -- and heading into the school.  With every step she took –her breasts swaying and wobbling so enticingly – he became more deliriously, dizzyingly aroused.

He watched her pause just before entering the school, tugging on her shirt and bra, pulling them this way and that, adjusting herself, hefting her weighty flesh in her palms.  She was supposedly just adjusting herself – but Nick suspected it was more for him than anything.  His suspicions were confirmed when she gave one good, final squeeze then whispered, only loud enough for the small microphone to hear, “Are you watching, Nicky?”

He gasped, his mind reeling.  He felt the uncontrollable urge to jerk off even harder, knowing he was still in Her thoughts, knowing that she knew how easily she was dominating his mind and body from afar with such a simple gesture.  He began to yearn for even more, wishing he could actually touch them, not just see them; wishing she were here right now, to dominate him and manipulate him in person.  He’d give anything – anything, his whole life even – for that privilege.

But that wasn’t her plan.  She started going about her day as if he weren’t there.  It was so easy for her to put thoughts of him aside – but for him, this was simply impossible.

He could only barely see some of her surroundings beyond the swells of her breasts, and could faintly hear the familiar voices of people he once knew as she walked through the hall – but he fixated only on her.  If he had been aware of her surroundings, he would have realized the powerful effect she was having on everyone around her, fascinating to behold.  It was so far beyond how people viewed her even two days ago.  Everywhere she went now, a hushed silence seemed to fall on the much smaller students around her as they turned and stared up in awe, stepping out of her path, stunned into silence.  They could hardly believe that she was still a human being like them – it seemed impossible.

But Nick could think of none of this – only her breasts.  They were his entire world – looming so big and full on the huge screen that he could see nothing else.  Just glorious, glorious flesh.

 At times, while sitting in her classes, Michelle would suddenly pull down on the edge of her neckline, or press upwards on the undersides of her breasts, and just hold it there for several seconds, even as long as a minute at a time.  It drove him absolutely wild, knowing that she was doing this on purpose, for his benefit.  It would drive him into a sudden, reckless frenzy, redoubling his efforts on his member, making him cry out and moan in the most desperate way, his whole soul going out to her, wanting her so badly – but having nowhere to go, no way to satisfy his desire.

The worst of it came in second period, when she had a girl move out of her normal seat for her, so that Michelle could sit front and center in the classroom, right in front of Mr. Henry’s awestruck eyes.  Poor Mr. Henry, who had nearly had a meltdown in front of her in class the week before.  But now, he had no chance …

Nick couldn’t see him – nor could he have paid attention to him anyway – but Mr. Henry now began to react freely and openly, unable to help himself, as Michelle pointedly ran her hands sensually across her breasts, leaned forward, casually changed posture – anything and everything to drive both Nick and the teacher wild.  Mr. Henry tried his best to teach the day’s lesson – but he never went more than a few words before trailing off; the sounds of his panting and nervousness could even be heard through the microphone on Michelle’s shoulder.  And, three times that period, Mr. Henry had to excuse himself for a trip to the bathroom – and everyone there knew what he was doing, but no one really laughed.  They were equally awed by Michelle’s presence, her immense body sticking out far above the rest of the class, commanding everyone’s attention even while seated.  And she didn’t say a word, only waiting quietly and serenely for the teacher to return and nervously hide behind the podium, only to undergo the entire ordeal all over again.

But that was nothing at all compared to what Nick was facing back home.  It was a continual, never-ending onslaught on his body and mind.  He would alternately collapse in a shivering heap of misery on the floor of the crib, only to suddenly leap up and crash against the bars in a useless charge of desperation, trying futilely to reach her; only to collapse again, body exhausted and brain short-circuiting, then repeating the process all over again.  She would finally remove her hands only after he could truly take no more, after the most bitter frustration had wreaked havoc on his psyche and left him twitching and empty.  She would then just sit there, as if nothing had happened – though he knew that she knew what she was doing to him.

He began to lean forward, unconsciously pulling himself through the bars as much as he could to bring himself just a little bit closer to the screen, closer to her … He was falling into one of his dazes again, reaching out stupidly like he actually thought he could touch her. His burning longing for her began to build up more and more and more as she went through first period, then second – and he began to grow desperate, seeing her so close yet so far away; reaching out for her but never able to touch her.  He would beat off faster and faster, without even being aware of what he was doing.  There were times he would almost – almost – have the urge to stop, just from the sheer pain in his arm.  But each time he would catch himself at the last moment, her words echoing in his mind: ‘Don’t stop, Nicky.  Not even once …’  And, somehow, he would find the energy and courage to go on.

It would become all a haze for him, like a dream – or perhaps a nightmare.  For he would suddenly ‘wake up’, some time later, and find himself stroking and stroking like a madman, his skin glistening in sweat, his arm screaming from overexertion, his weak body on the verge of collapse.  His member would became raw and hypersensitive from so, so much rubbing – yet he didn’t stop.  Not until his loins ached for release, until his body could take absolutely no more – and then, after one last desperate push, his will would suddenly give out, and he would sink down into the soft bed of her clothes, and descend into a dull, twitching stupor, still slowly stroking his cock, just like she had asked.  She told him not to stop stroking, not to stop staring at her tits – but it was melting his mind

Lunch came, and he could see only the heavy wobbling of her cleavage – but didn’t notice that she was sitting alone.  She had hardly spoken a word all day, to anyone except Nick.  And now – though Nick couldn’t see it – as she sat at her usual table at lunch, her friends one by one approached but … felt deterred, as if magnetically repelled from the spot where Michelle sat.  It wasn’t that they didn’t admire her – they still did, in a sense.  But at this point her size, beauty, and intelligence had become almost otherworldly and unnatural, hard to wrap their heads around, making them instinctively shy away from her like all the other students.  Her so-called ‘friends’ sat elsewhere; and not only did her own table remain unoccupied except for her, but the nearest tables around her too.

She seemed to instill in everyone the same sense of quiet awe, in a sense – but it was only partially reverence, and partially something else.  It was as if they could all sense the evilness in her expression and bearing, and it made them uncertain and afraid of her.  She sat alone, both revered and shunned, a pariah in her own right, partly of her own choosing but partly not.

She showed no emotion as she ate her two trays worth of food, chewing quietly, staring forward, head sticking out well above the crowd and not even looking at the lesser beings around her.  She was barely fit to live among them now; she could hardly even fit in their booths or desks, or through their doorways.  But beyond the physical dimension, she knew she could never be accepted by them or engage in any real meaningful interaction with them.  They were all beneath her – this wasn’t arrogance on her part, it was a simple fact.

She had only two choices now.  One would be to try to return to her old self (or at least a more moderate version of herself) and try to ‘fit in’ again.  But now that she had come this far, could she bring herself to turn things around if she even wanted to?  Could she really just ‘start fresh’ and, what, go to college next year like all the other classmates?  Get a normal job; live a normal life?

That sounded almost laughable to her now.  Not even the ‘good’ side of her mind would allow that.  And after last night, she could sense that the ‘good’ in her mind had already begun to mingle with that other side, the two somehow slowly starting to become one.  For one thing, there was Nick – he actually needed her domineering side now, needed it perhaps even more than her compassionate side.  So concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ were not so simple now.

She had forced him into such an unwinnable position, to the point where he desired more than anything to sacrifice himself to her, despite what it would cost him – or maybe because of it.  She knew that nothing now gave him such a thrill as that.  It was a dangerous thing, ridding him of all his ego and sense of self-worth – for now that that was gone, there was no telling what he would be willing to give up for her sake.  He had by now clearly proven that even a ‘stable’ life with her now – remaining at his same height forever, even living as her pet or slave – was completely out of the question, bringing him no end of suffering and emptiness.  One way or another, something would have to be done about his unquenchable appetite to always give more of himself, more …

That was, in fact, what she was ‘buttering him up’ for back at home – she knew his body was resisting him more than ever with each dose he took, so he would require all of his remaining mental faculties to will anything to happen now … and, in fact, he needed her help, or else he would remain in his pain- and lust-wracked miserable state without hope of rest or recovery.

So, yes indeed, she really was helping him; she really was doing this for his own good now – while incidentally, at the same time, looking to fulfill her own deep-rooted urges and appetites, enjoying carrying out her plans as much as Nick surely would …

Sitting alone, she now felt the mood strike her to give her bosom a nice, hefty squeeze, drawing it out, knowing Nick must again be driving himself crazy over it at home.  “Just a few more hours, Nicky …” she whispered into the microphone on her shoulder.

She looked up, seeing a few timid stares her direction as those around her both gawked and wondered what she could possibly be doing.  But, upon catching her stare, they each immediately turned away, far too afraid and intimidated to hold her gaze for even one more moment. 

Michelle sighed and poked idly at her remaining food, caught deep in thought.  Somewhere along the line, she had lost all contact with others, and all chance of friendship.  Her supposed ‘friends’ she had sat with last week were all part of the same system Nick had been part of, and so they had never been anything more to her than pawns anyway, a device for humiliating and molding Nick as she had wanted.

Funny, then, that the worst of them all, the one person she had despised most in this world, was now the only person she had any connection with.  Though by no means could she call him a friend, Nick had in a way become something of a companion to her, a counterpart of sorts.  She realized she would have felt perhaps even more isolated and alone right now if not for him being ‘with’ her right now, even if it was only via a camera on her shoulder.  In fact, she might have left school early by now (she easily could) to get back to him, except that she had something still to accomplish today coming up in sixth period …

* * *

Nick watched every second – every single moment – of her and her movements, still not looking away as she had instructed.  By the time lunch passed by, his pain and yearning had become far more painful than he could ever have imagined.  Soon his strength began to truly give out, making it utterly impossible to stroke himself as urgently as he desired.  His energy almost completely sapped, he lay shivering and twitching on his side, staring through the bars, his heart tearing itself apart more with every moment he looked at her.

But he couldn’t look away; he fell into a quiet trancelike state, his perception of the world bending and twisting.  He could hardly think now; he could only feel her power, her control over him, coursing through his body.  Hallucinated images flashed before his mind, changing what he saw on screen – he imagined his hand actually being able to touch her … oh, how wonderful that would be … He imagined his own body, so puny compared to her breasts, being nestled in between them …

He began to live for those moments when she would casually lean forward in her seat, or brush aside her long locks of hair from her chest, or any of a dozen other movements – no matter how slight – that would make his heart flutter and captivate his mind completely.  Each time it would create for him one of those rare, indescribable, singular moments – like when you lay in bed with your lover, locking arms, holding her tight – but you can never pull her quite close enough; and for one fleeting moment you feel that perfect sensation, that feeling of oneness … but it always passes, always too soon.

He could hardly think, but he could still remember the feelings he would get just from being near her, even days ago.  How he had watched her becoming more and more with each passing day; how she had soon become to him that one special crush, that one unattainable girl, pined after all day long.  Like that girl you remember from high school who would sit across from you each day in class, oblivious to your secret feelings for her.  You would notice every little thing she said or did; your heart would secretly flutter when her eyes innocently met yours, even for the briefest moment; your mind would race to think of what you would say the next time you spoke – but when it came time, you would stumble over the words.  You would want to ask her out so badly, wanting nothing more than to make her happy – but you were too afraid that she would say no, that she was too good for you.  And so each day you would suffer, staying calm on the outside though on the inside you were being torn apart with a feeling too powerful for words to describe.

But these feelings had been only the beginning of it.  Now … now these feelings were a thousand times stronger, far too much to bear.  It was as if all this pining and yearning after her over the last week, day after day, always around her and always watching her grow more and more, and wanting her all the more desperately because of it – it seemed to have been collecting inside him all along; and now all this built-up yearning had come flooding out of him all at once with frightening power.  His want for her was so, so much stronger than ever before.  So much desire … such painful, agonizing desire … She seemed so close to him on the screen, her breasts so sublime, so abundant, so intoxicating … and yet, she wasn’t really there; he couldn’t really reach her, or tell her how he truly felt.  She was now a supreme goddess in his eyes, yet he was helpless to show her the depth of his devotion.

For, though he knew he had accomplished much – growing her to such sublime proportions already – he also knew it could never be enough for him.  He could never be satisfied; he would ALWAYS want to give her more, and more, and more—

But the tragic truth was that he only had so much more to give.  He was already so tiny, so weak, so pathetic.  He would gladly give her every last bit of himself he had left, to make her happy, to make her just that much better – but it wasn’t enough!  She would grow only a small fraction of what she had already, hardly enough to notice.  And he would dwindle into what – into nothingness?  He would be gone, and she – being the true goddess she is – would move on, and he would be forgotten.  A puny, pathetic, microscopic nothing, so far beneath her that he wasn’t even worth remembering.  Now that she had broken him down to the point that he wanted to give her everything, he found himself with almost nothing left to give.

Such a cruel, cruel fate … perhaps THIS was his real punishment; perhaps she had wanted this for him all along.  But, as appalling as that thought was, he could not fault her for it.  She was perfect; beyond reproach.  And he deserved no better than the darkest, grimmest end.  As the remaining few hours of school wore on, he sank into a depression so deep that he thought nothing could ever pull him back out.  The only sound he made was whimpering, as he lay defeated and deflated on the crib floor, worshipping her breasts which had become like a symbol to him of her greatness and perfection, a symbol of his deepest desires that could never be satisfied.

* * *

It was now sixth period – chemistry class – and Michelle sat and waited calmly in her seat, in the back of her mind still aware of what Nick must be going through by now at home, but focusing her main attention to the front of the class, where the last group before her was finishing up their presentation of their laughably simplistic chemistry project.

Michelle was scheduled to present last that day, but she hadn’t bothered wasting her time preparing any sort of presentation or report.  She knew there had been quite a buzz around the school and, more recently, in the media.  She hadn’t spoken a word to the press, though – not yet.  Most of her time spent out of the house over the weekend had instead been spent meeting with her sponsors – in private, of course.

But, of course, rumors abounded – about Michelle, about the whereabouts of Nick, about the cause of the dramatic physical changes.  Nick himself probably wasn’t even aware how wide the news had spread – confined to her house, sheltered from the outside world, no doubt still ogling her tits right now on the TV oblivious to the increasing coverage on other stations.  It was still mostly local news covering the story; incredulity was still keeping most of the larger public from fully buying into it yet.  It hadn’t even been a week yet, after all, since any notable changes had occurred.  Still, Michelle knew it was only a short matter of time until public attention would reach ‘disruptive’ levels and begin to interfere with the rest of her plans.  Still, she knew there was time – just enough time – for her to make her first public announcement and get away with it.

This did seem an appropriate place for it – right now in Chemistry class.  In a way, this was where it all began.  And, not surprisingly, everyone by now had made the connection that the two of them – Nick and Michelle – had just so happened to team up for the Chemistry project right around the time the changes had begun.  People therefore assumed it must have been some sort of experiment gone wrong, some crazy accident that caused these never-before-seen consequences.

No one really thought that Michelle, an unknown girl in some small-town high school, could have actually deduced the formula herself.  It must have been a mistake, they said – while others still dismissed it entirely, calling it a hoax.  But even still, there were many curious minds wondering what the two lab partners had done to produce this result and if the result could be repeated.  And the media seemed to have settled on this day – the day of the Chemistry project presentations – as the day that this information might most likely be revealed.

That was why a reporter and camera crew from a local news station were now sitting in the back of class, waiting impatiently and eyeing Michelle almost nervously.  Reporters weren’t normally allowed on school property – but, in fact, she had gone to the principal and convinced him to allow just one inside, even against school rules.  And her sponsors, too, had warned her against speaking to the public or the media – but they were too short-sighted.  She had her reasons for what she was about to say to the world.

She was scheduled to present last that day, for ten minutes.  But she only needed one.  The entire class had seemed to grow more and more nervous over the course of sixth period, the tension and anticipation building slowly until finally it was her turn to present.  They all knew, or at least hoped, that something big was about to be announced.

She got up and strode with quiet confidence up to the front of the room.  The light on the camera flicked on in the back of the room, held with slightly shaking hands as the man holding it tried to calm his nerves.

She paused, looking around silently, seeing them all waiting with bated breath.  She looked one at a time at her classmates, seeing them each avert their gaze in turn, nervous and apprehensive as they waited for her to speak.

Enough time had passed that Mrs. Miller felt the need to speak up – but even she seemed on edge, an uneasy frown on her lips as she prompted Michelle by saying, “You … you may begin.”  Almost as if she feared what would be revealed.

Michelle eyed Mrs. Miller for a moment, considered, then looked to the back of the room.  “I’d like him to ask me,” she said simply, referring to the reporter.

A brief silence, then: “M-Me?”

“You did come here to interview me, didn’t you?” Michelle replied coolly, smirking in mild amusement mixed with disdain.  Him being a man, she knew he would have extra difficulty interacting with her.  It struck her fancy to prove a point to her new audience.

The reporter coughed rather nervously, caught off-guard by being put on the spot like this.  “U-Um … do … do you have any comment about … um …”  He nervously shuffled through his notes, forgetting the young man’s name despite having rehearsed it for hours that day.  “… about Nick Avery, the young man who was allegedly … umm … shrinking?”  He blushed nervously, as if feeling stupid for even asking it.

Michelle smiled thinly, almost condescendingly, at the small, average-sized man in the back of the room.  “What about him?”

He quailed under her intense stare, suddenly feeling cowed into further timidity.  He glanced down nervously at his notes again before managing to speak, “Um … well, I j-just thought … maybe it’s possible that his shrinking and your, um … g-growing, are … related …”

She paused, staring across the room at him.  “Was that supposed to be a question?”  There was something about her look that terrified the shit out of him.

“Come here,” she said simply, pointing to the space next to her.  His immediate reaction was panic; he looked over at the guy holding the camera, but he just looked back, as if to say ‘You’re on your own, buddy.’

He looked back at her and saw the look she was giving him, and something told him not to keep her waiting.  He nervously shuffled forward, his heart pounding.  As he approached the space next to her, he craned his neck up in true awe, feeling shorter than he’d ever felt before next to this towering 7-foot-plus behemoth of a woman.  They said she was big, but – holy shit – he only came up to her tits, her huge, distracting tits; and she wasn’t even wearing heels …

He looked back at the camera with a look of helpless fright, then back up at her, trying his best to avoid staring at her breasts planted right in front of his face.  He knew he couldn’t afford to look – this video very well could end up being played all over the national news … and he hoped the erection springing up in his pants wouldn’t be seen, either …

“Now, are you going to interview me properly?” she said down to him with mocking derision.

He had never been so intimidated.  He finally managed to ask, “Wh-Where is Nick Avery?”

She just shrugged, an amused smirk on her lips.

“Y-You know where h-he is, don’t you?  C-Can I s-speak with him instead?”  His shaking arm lifted the mic up towards her mouth.

“Hmm …” she replied slowly, enjoying herself.  “I’m afraid he’s not available for comment,” she replied simply.  But she pointedly brought her hands up and pulled outward on the neckline of her shirt for a moment, ostensibly adjusting herself innocently.  In reality, of course, back home it caused Nick to writhe and moan in desperation at even this slight gesture directed at him.  She smiled inwardly at the thought of it.

The reporter didn’t know that, of course – though he couldn’t stop himself from gawking for a few gut-wrenching moments before staring back up at her face, blushing.  He felt himself starting to lose control of the ‘interview’; he couldn’t take much more of this.

He focused as much as he could, jumping straight to his most burning question.  “W-Well … d-do you know what c-caused it – you know … this.”  He gestured dumbly at her toweringly beautiful body, and she just smirked.  “I-I mean … w-was it part of your chemistry experiment, b-but then things went wrong …?”

“No,” she replied cryptically.

“Oh.  Um … then what—“

“No, I mean nothing went wrong.”

The reporter did a double take, almost dropping the mic.  “H-Huh?”  He was caught totally off-guard.  “Umm … wait, so … you mean …”

She silently nodded, an almost sinister smile on her lips.  “Yes, this was my project from the beginning.  I developed a formula capable of dramatically enhancing the female body.  And, later, I figured out additional modifications which were capable of so much more … and I used Nick Avery to accomplish all of this.”

A dead silence fell over the room as her words just started to sink in.

“That’s right,” she added, turning her head to look smugly into the camera lens, knowing the entire world would hear her next words.

“I shrunk Nick Avery – on purpose.”

No one – not the reporter, not the teacher, no one – dared to move a muscle.  The only sound was from the camera man nearly dropping the camera, catching it just in time to see her turn around and walk out the door.  It shut behind her, and the video continued rolling for ten seconds of stunned silence, before finally turning off as the camera man lowered his equipment and stared across the room at his partner.  The reporter stared back, just as appalled as he was.  They both knew they had to get back to the news room and spread this video to the public, to the authorities, as soon as they possibly could.  Whether she had been telling the truth, or was just a nutcase holding a poor man hostage – either way, the entire world would need to hear about this.

A New Delivery Method by little mikey

Nick had remained in a most wretched state all through sixth period, unable to shake his depression.  At some point his ears had momentarily pricked up, hearing the vaguely familiar words play through the speakers: “Nick Avery.”  His little brain struggled with it for a few long moments, gathering just the barest twinge of recollection of his past, of his old identity – but even this small reminder caused him to wince in displeasure, hating to even think of who he used to be.

His hypnotic eyes began to sense increased signs of movement from on-screen – more tilting, more jiggling, more heavy wobbling of her flesh.  And something deep inside his subconscious told him she was coming home.  As he stared, transfixed, his mind was able to pick up on subtle clues from her surroundings -- the sounds of driving, the sounds of a garage door opening, the sight of her leaning forward to get out of the car …

He began to hear ‘real’ sounds, echoed by the TV, coming from the other side of the house.  She was here … oh god, she was here …

His entire body sprang to life, his mind suddenly ‘clicking on’ and recognizing her surroundings – she was standing in the foyer, near the kitchen … oh god, he needed to see her so bad …

“Not yet, Nicky,” she whispered, her words coming in through the TV and ringing powerfully in his ears.  He cried out involuntarily, in despair; and he thought he heard her chuckle lightly, perhaps hearing his cries from across the house.  But she turned and descended the staircase – it made her breasts sway and wobble so sublimely.  He continued to cry out and whimper incessantly.  Where was she going?  Why couldn’t she just stop in here so he could see her??  She must know how badly he wanted it.

“No need to rush …” she hummed pleasantly, walking calmly to her lab table to begin mixing chemicals.  “There’s a new formula I need to make now, one that will make everything possible … but until then, just wait and watch, Nicky.  Keep watching my breasts, Nicky.  They’re so nice, aren’t they?”

She continued to hum a pleasant tune, all while upstairs Nick was going ballistic.  He wanted to worship her, and show her how good he had been while she was away, how ready he was to shrink himself for her again – but after so long, she was STILL making him wait!!  She was humming so pleasantly, taking her sweet time; and he knew she was infallible, and he should only be happy to suffer for her if it pleased her – but his pain and anticipation and anguish was so intense that he almost began to hate her for what she was doing to him.

He watched as she finished making the new potion, filling a medium-sized flask with it.  She slowly drank it down, savoring it, taking her time …

Then she waited – she just waited there.  Why couldn’t she come up to see him now?  Why did he have to wait?  He felt he was still being punished; like she was still taking it out on him, for all the wrongs he had committed in the past.  But there was no need; she had already won!  His entire soul belonged to her now, with not an ounce of resistance left in him …

She was so, so cruel … didn’t she know how badly he needed her now??

But slowly, slowly, his anger began to subside as he became distracted by something …

Were her boobs … growing??

He suddenly dropped all other thoughts and fixated solely on her massive chest onscreen.  He couldn’t tell; if anything was happening, it was happening very, very slowly, over several minutes’ time.  But … were her breasts quite this full before?  He had been staring at them all day long; he knew literally every inch of them – they were all he could think about.  What ... What was happening??

He heard Michelle begin to hum sensually, her hand moving to her chest, rubbing her swelling nipples through her shirt.  “Mmm … it’s working … I can feel it …” she moaned softly, still rubbing herself.  She began walking forward with almost a sense of urgency, towards the stairs.  “I think it’s time for a test run …”

Nick suddenly realized she was going to him

He was suddenly seized with a new surge of arousal and anticipation.  He found the strength to stand, leaning against the bars and watching the doorway, already hyperventilating with eagerness.

But nothing could prepare him for how he felt when he actually saw her coming through that door, stooping down, moving through, gliding towards him.  That same body – that same chest – that he had spent all day idolizing and drooling over, memorizing every little detail … it was actually here, in the room with him, not just on a screen.

“Were you a good boy today?  Did you do what I asked?” she said in an otherworldly voice, fit for a goddess.  His only response was to fall to his knees, prostrating himself before her in total submission.

She smiled dominantly, seeing the desperation in his eyes, the pure longing and humility.  “Good …” she said in response, her words giving him goose bumps.  “You’ll need all of that energy, and more, for your big night tonight.  It won’t be easy; your body will fight back with everything it has.  But don’t worry, Nicky, I’ll help you.  And fortunately I have a special surprise for you, a new form of the potion that will make everything possible … Wanna taste?”

Literally shaking with lust, he looked around, eager to drink whatever she offered him.  But he could find no flask or vial in her hands … instead, her hands were now moving down to her waist, to the hem of her shirt, lifting it up past her stomach, past her breasts – all while she watched, grinning, as his eyes flew open wider and wider, seeing her bare skin, her thrilling curves, her huge white lacy bra housing her breasts, the two symbols of his deepest obsession …

She peeled the shirt completely off her and tossed it aside, causing the view on screen next to him to go spiraling out of control as the camera went down with her shirt.  But he hardly noticed; because now her hands were reaching behind her back, grasping at … at the clasp of her bra … Holy jesus … oh god … ohh godddd

Her bra came undone and fell forward, sliding down her arms, down to the floor.  And there they stood, in all their glory – her breasts, her naked breasts, seen for the first time ever.

He began to wheeze and spasm below her, his mind going blank, left only with hunger … All his pent-up anticipation, all his yearning, all his fixation on her breasts – it all came now with full force, wracking his body and mind with the most unspeakable desire and passion, so strong he could hardly breathe.

She displayed her bare torso proudly, looming over him like a true goddess.  She grinned evilly, relishing her complete and total power over him.  She took another step forward, right up to the crib, her heavy, bare breasts jiggling with each slight move she made.  He stared up, utterly mesmerized by how perfect they were, standing out from her chest perfectly round, impossibly firm, pulled down only slightly by gravity into a gentle tear-drop shape.  Her areolas so large, so pristinely round and pink; her nipples poking out so prominently.  As he looked at them, he began to feel … thirsty

He stared up at her teat, possessed by a frightening new urge he didn’t know he had.  His mouth continued to water, yearning for something … something only She could give …

Michelle’s eyes lit up in secret thrill, feeling her breasts starting to tingle wonderfully.  “Mmmm … yesss, Nicky … You can feel it – your deepest, deepest instincts kicking in … You had forgotten them, hadn’t you?  Back before you ever learned to think, you felt this desire, this need, for a woman to nurture you, to give you sustenance … You’re feeling it, aren’t you?  I know you are – because your own thoughts are making it happen …”

Wracked with this new, indescribable sensation, Nick watched with growing awe as her breasts seemed to … change somehow, before his eyes.  Was his perception warping around them … or were they actually growing larger – but not expanding, per se; merely filling up, slowly but surely, like her body was adding liquid inside them …

Her nipples, too, seemed bigger, more swollen.  Michelle laughed with pure delight, whispering excitedly, “It’s coming in; I can feel it!”

He watched these changes with the utmost fascination and thrill – until finally, unbelievably, something began to collect on her teat.  Something he needed badly … a white liquid …

It was milk – HER milk.

She hefted her left breast in her hand, looking down with fascination at the milk forming on her teat.  Then her eyes lowered, locking on to him, staring with terrifying intensity.  She began to lean forward, hanging her breasts over the crib, as the widest of grins crossed her lips.  “Would you like a taste, Nicky?”

He took one look into her eyes and knew the milk would do something bad to him – but he didn’t care.  His entire soul, his entire being, NEEDED what she could give him – it wasn’t up for question.  He watched as her colossal chest hung down over his head, each of her breasts surely outweighing his entire puny body.  Droplets of milk continued to form and coalesce on her nipples, about to fall onto him … He stared up, shuddering and gasping, unable to believe that this was actually happening …

He had no idea what it would do to him – would it shrink him?  Would it rejuvenate him and make him grow back?  Or some different effects, maybe?  But his mind could hardly even think of that now.  No matter what it did to him, he would drink her milk if he could.

Michelle squeezed her breast lightly, until a droplet finally grew to the critical size and broke off, splattering down onto his cheek.  And he would never forget that first moment.  He swiped at the liquid like a madman, pushing every last drop to his mouth, sucking it feverishly from his fingers.  It was like nothing he had ever tasted: so incredibly sweet, so invigorating.  Sweet, life-giving milk, trickling down his throat.  He felt its power quickly spreading through his limbs, imbuing him in a warm, tingling, pleasant glow, unlike anything he had experienced.  It was the glow of life, of bliss, of all his problems floating away.  The healing embrace of Michelle’s milk, washing through him …

But somehow, this wasn’t enough for him now.  The glow slowly started to fade, becoming too faint, not nearly enough to slake his thirst.  If his desire for her hadn’t been so strong, he may have remained satisfied and content forever with this – but instead, now that he had tasted her sweet, sweet milk, he NEEDED more.  It wasn’t an option.  His trembling head tilted upwards, watching with rapture as another drop was starting to form, now on her other nipple.  With difficulty, he crawled directly beneath it, looking so pathetic as he waited with wide, frantic eyes for the milk to drip down.  Unable to contain himself, he began to beat himself off with abandon, feeling this helping to amplify the warmth within him, making the sensation feel so powerful, so good.

He hadn’t noticed the widening grin on Michelle’s face, truly fascinated by the powerful reaction she was seeing in him.  She had more or less expected this – she knew that for most people, this new potion-laced milk she was offering would not have nearly so strong an effect, other than soothing and comforting, a warm tingliness associated with mother’s milk.  But for Nicky, she had already guessed that the effect would be amplified the effects a thousand-fold, making him crave more and more even as the substance wreaked havoc on his mind and body.  She had rewired his mind too completely by now, and he could never be satisfied even by soothing milk.  And just as his body had rejected her previous attempt at restoring his height yesterday, she could tell the milk was already starting to work its way through his system, already preparing him for the one thing he wanted most, the one thing he lived for now.  But his body would still try to fight it even harder than ever, so she needed to ‘prime’ him a little more before anything would take effect.

She almost regretted having to do it this way, causing him so much pain and longing in the process – and the more he wanted it, the worse it would get for him.  But there was no other way to accomplish her goals – this milk was special, doing more than just shrinking him.  So much more …

But even as she regretted making him suffer, she still at the same time was truly enjoying herself right now, mesmerized by the effect she was having on him already …

“Does my baby need more?  More of Mommy’s milk?” Michelle said, starting to tease him.  “You’ll need more before you’re really ready.”

He nodded feverishly, now lying on the floor of the crib, writhing in anticipation.  He watched her hand move to her breast, hefting its enormous weight in her fingers.  He opened his mouth expectantly, hoping she would squeeze at any moment …

“Are you sure?  I don’t know if you want it bad enough yet, Nicky.”  She continued to hold her nipple over him, poised to strike – but not squeezing, not letting anything fall.  He could see her milk pooling on the end of her nipple, so close to breaking off …

As he continued to stroke himself rapidly, he felt the warmth within him slowly intensifying, now becoming a deep, burning sensation, an unavoidable, all-consuming desire for her.  He began to swipe feebly at the air, like a baby crying out to his mommy.

“Aww … you’ll have to try harder than that,” she told him, her tone speaking as if genuinely trying to help him, but her expression absolutely devilish at the same time.  “Try as hard as you can, Nicky – this is all part of your last training.  I need to make you work for it, or else it won’t work.  Here, I’ll make it easier for you …”  She leaned down farther into the crib, bringing her nipple so close now, close enough that he just might be able to touch it if he stood up.

“Come on … you can do it …”

After flailing in frustration for several seconds, his sense of urgency finally reached a tipping point, allowing him to rise with what seemed like superhuman strength, moving his infinitely weak limbs and standing onto his feet.  Wobbling uncertainly, he grunted and lifted his shaking hand towards her breast, up above his head … so close …

But he couldn’t quite reach.  And she wasn’t helping him – she only grinned, and egged him on more!  “Come on, sweetie, try a little harder!  The milk can make you shrink – yes, and do so much more – but you’re not going to shrink until you really, really want it …”

He cried out in despair, knowing she was intentionally toying with him, building his frustration.  Couldn’t she see how much it hurt him, to be so close to her wonderful, bare breast, but having it held just out of reach?

He gave one more desperate swipe, but his finger missed the sweet milk on her teat by just a sliver.  He fell down, his weak limbs betraying him in his moment of need.  Crying out in awful, awful frustration, he tried to rise again but failed, his limbs again giving out.

Michelle took sympathy on him – or perhaps only wanted to goad him into further desperation.  “OK, Nicky, I’ll give you some more – but only if it makes you try again even harder.  Here we go …”  She gave her breast a brief squeeze, causing a light spray of liquid to come squirting out, landing in several different spots – some on his chest, some on his forehead, some on the bed next to him.

She chuckled as he flew into a seething bout of frantic urgency, swiping and licking all around in a desperate attempt to secure every last iota of milk he could.  She watched with absentminded fascination as the small traces of milk that he obtained worked its way into his system, having a temporary but powerful calming effect, but then reawakening him with even greater urgency and wild, reckless lust.  She silently marveled at her own success in formulating this new strain of the potion – it was clearly very potent indeed.  She saw entirely new possibilities opening up, not only for the two of them, but for others as well.  And she could already sense the additional effects that this new potion was creating in her mind – yesss, it was working exactly as she had hoped.  Oh … te things she could accomplish, with such power …

She returned her attention to poor little Nicky, who was now screaming and crying in despair, more drained and weak with every exhausting  movement of his limbs.  So weak now, getting up so, so slowly, to try again, the life in his eyes replaced with only a dull glimmer of desperation, a mindless drive towards his goal.

She sensed he was now almost ready to shrink, the effect of the potion building and building within him, his mind weakening to it even more each time he tried to fight it.  Just a little more goading …

She grabbed both breasts now and began to rub, rolling her soft flesh between her fingers, mashing her breasts together, giving him quite a show.  He would alternately attempt feebly to rise towards them, then fall back into a quick, frantic bout of masturbation, which only made it harder for him on his next desperate attempt to rise.

“Come on, Nicky … won’t you just try a little bit harder -- for me??”  She gave a devilishly cutesy smirk and squeezed her breasts again, causing milk to dribble across her fingers.  He saw this, and – like a man possessed – suddenly summoned the strength for one last desperate heave upwards.  He rose up on one shaking knee, then struggled to rise to his feet.  Already on the verge of collapse, he reached his shaking hand weakly up as high as he could, but couldn’t lift it above his shoulders.  He just didn’t have the strength.  He looked up one last time, seeing the haughty amusement and delight in her eyes, and he knew she would never let him reach his goal.  Meanwhile, the pressure inside him had built up so great, brought about by the milk in his system and becoming more intense the harder he struggled … he was starting to succumb to it …

“Mmm … there we go …” Michelle said, sensing his defeat sinking in.  With a grin of pure excitement, she brought one huge milk-riddled hand down to his crotch and grabbed his cock dominantly, rolling it between her huge fingers, swiftly building the pressure inside him more and more and more …

He erupted violently within moments, collapsing to his knees as he shot his seed all over the crib – so much of it, leaving him feeling drained and empty.  He fell on his face, feeling the life leaving his limbs.  All that warmth, that wonderful tingling warmth from the milk, seemed to have suddenly rushed out of him, leaving nothing but a cold, empty void in his chest, a black hole pulling him in, withering him.

He was shrinking – quite a lot, after so few drops of milk.  He lost almost a quarter of his height in those next several seconds – and he had never felt so empty, so worthless, so meaningless, as the world grew around him, as SHE grew so much bigger and more beautiful still, from his diminishing perspective.

He could no longer hold his head up to look, though – he dropped it back against the floor of the crib.  But he knew she was just standing over him, observing him, observing his pain.  The only sound was of ruffling fabric, probably her putting her bra back on, putting her breasts off-limits to him once again.

He began to sob as he felt that feeling return to him, that feeling of never being satisfied, never having enough, always wanting more of her – always wanting to give more of himself to her.  But now it was far, far worse, because now he had felt what it took to be satisfied – or rather, he had tasted it – but he knew it was his fate, his cruel and bitter fate, to be deprived of it.

He couldn’t blame Her for tormenting him with it, for giving him a taste then taking it away – because She was beyond reproach.  And it was his lot to suffer, and suffer terribly, for the kind of person he was.  He accepted this, but it didn’t make his suffering any less.

After some time – minutes, maybe – there was a noise, a phone ringing.  Utterly drained and lifeless, he could hardly summon the energy to hear anything, much less to speak or move his limbs.  He lay face-down in a mindless stupor, his ears picking up dull, muted sounds of speech above him as Michelle answered her phone and walked away.  He heard a loud ‘thump’ – the door closing behind her, leaving him in dark silence, leaving him to wallow in his despair.

He knew she would return eventually – minutes, hours, days, it didn’t matter when – and perhaps then she would finally finish him off completely.  An end to his suffering, an end to his meaningless existence – that was the best he could hope for now.

Hope Fulfilled by little mikey

“News vans are on their way,” a displeased-sounding female voice said through the phone.

“Of course they are,” Michelle quipped, giving one last look back at Nick’s deflated body before stepping into the hall and closing the door behind her.

“It’s going to be a goddamned media circus on your front lawn; I hope you know that.  Just what were you thinking, making a scene like that?  We can’t afford this kind of publicity right now.”

Michelle was starting to lose patience.  Strutting confidently down the hall, she quipped, “No, publicity is just what I need.  I know what I’m doing.”

“I hope you do.  The media isn’t your real concern – our sources tell us the government is starting to take interest.  They may make a move at any moment.”

Like Michelle hadn’t thought of that already.  She rolled her eyes.  “Just be ready when the time comes,” she snapped, shutting the phone and heading down to the basement.  She could already hear cars pulling up outside her house.  She ignored them for now and set about making her last few preparations downstairs.

* * *

Nick moved not a single muscle in the intervening hours since she had left.  He had no strength anymore, no will to do anything.  She had utterly defeated him in every way – mind, body, and spirit.  He knew his life was in her hands now.  She was a true goddess, wise and beautiful beyond his comprehension.  And if She wished his suffering to continue, who was he to say no?  He would continue to give her everything he had, worshipping Her with every breath, frustrating himself and building his devotion to Her for as long as he still had strength in his limbs.  He would suffer forever for her, if it pleased Her.  She meant so, so much to him, more than he could ever describe.  He wanted so very much to please her, and be with her, no matter what it took …

Oh god … just the thought of her – her beauty, her perfection – it caused the most terrible, painful longing within him, like a vice grip on his heart, squeezing him, choking him.  It was so much more than he could bear – this empty pit inside him, consuming him, making him wretched with the most incapacitating longing and despair.

Such a cruel turn of fate this was – not long ago, he had wished for nothing but to live with her forever in happiness.  But now he knew happiness was no longer possible – there could only be pain, and unfulfilled longing.  He wished only to sacrifice what little of himself he had left, to end his miserable existence and the unbearable torture of never having her, and never having enough of himself to give.  His mind, so horribly slow and weak, gradually shut down, falling into a stupor, trying to fade away into nothingness to stop the pain and the yearning.

He lost all concept of time – time didn’t matter anymore.  His mind seemed to shut down, falling into stasis, without the willpower to continue functioning.  His hearing, his vision – all of it, just going slowly blank.

* * *

Michelle’s phone rang again, several hours after the initial call that afternoon.  The same woman spoke on the other end, saying simply and efficiently, “The FBI will arrive at your house within the hour to take you into custody.  They will be looking for Nick.”

“They won’t find him,” Michelle replied curtly, closing the phone decisively and heading upstairs.  There would be just enough time …

* * *

Nick finally stirred out of his mindless stupor upon hearing the sound of heavy footsteps outside the door.  He might have been lying there for seconds, minutes, or even hours – he had no idea.  But he began to feel something odd, something extraordinary as she approached the closed door.  He could somehow feel her presence, inside his mind

As the door opened, he managed to slowly slide his face sideways along the floor of the crib, craning his neck to look at her out of the corner of his eye.  His vision, which had been blank before, now focused in on her, seeing her amidst the noise.  She was huger, more intimidating, more breathtaking than ever before.  His mind began to swim, his vision warping around her, casting her in an otherworldly glow.

She stopped before him, clad in only her massive bra and panties – lacy black, and very revealing, barely containing her stupendous curves.  He felt her staring down at him – but, even more, he could feel her mind reaching out to him, imposing Her will on him.  Was it his imagination, or had her mind developed even telepathic powers now …

He began to tremble from head to toe, staring weakly up at her towering form, feeling overpowered in every way.  He began to feel and uneasy feeling in his mind, like it was being probed and prodded by some unseen power beyond his comprehension.  It was like she was holding him down and inspecting him, somehow without touching him, inspecting and evaluating his mind like a curious observer.  He was both terrified and thrilled at the same time, awed by the awesome power at work within him.  He had never felt so exposed, never so helplessly controlled and dominated, as he did now.

He suddenly felt his mind being released, leaving him feeling weak and unsupported, unable to thrive on its own now that he had felt Her presence within him.  It left him so cold, so alone … He looked up pleadingly, pathetically, up into her eyes – those eyes that seemed to glow and shine with their own hidden power.

“I think you’re ready …” she declared, barely above a whisper, though her words reverberated with surprising force within him as if spoken more to his mind than aloud.

His eyes widened, his mind unsure whether to be afraid or overjoyed.  He looked upon her again, and the emotions he felt were enough to make him break down into sobs.  His agony-ridden eyes found hers, trying to show her just how painful his devotion to her was.

But he could see that she already knew – she had already delved into his mind, and could tell everything he was feeling.  He could hide nothing from her; she was more than human, a true Goddess.  His soul ached just being near her; his pleading eyes begged her to finish him off, to take his final sacrifice and put an end to his pathetic suffering. 

He watched her lower herself down, extending her enormous hand to him, turning him over to lay on his back staring up at her.  Her long fingers met his skin, causing him to convulse violently from the incredible, powerful sensation of her touch.  He wasn’t sure if it felt agonizingly painful, or wonderful beyond comprehension.  And, likewise, he couldn’t tell if her gaze – her intense, penetrating gaze – was cold and domineering, or if it had softened into almost a sense of … compassion, perhaps, or maybe pity.  She looked down upon him, regarding him silently, preparing to speak.

Finally, she did; and he listened with every fiber in his body, as her words resonated powerfully within his mind.

“Understand, Nicky – everything I’ve done to you, I did to help you.  I needed you to suffer like you did, to break your mind down so that you would be ready to let go.  You ARE ready, aren’t you?  You’re willing to give it all up, ready to die for me … aren’t you …”

He stared up at her in shock, horrified by her words, horrified by how eagerly his mind was embracing them …

He nodded, without an ounce of resistance inside him.  He knew she had won; she had stamped out every last bit of his ego, every last survival instinct and concern for his well-being.  And now, he truly was ready to die.

She smiled as she saw the total submission in his eyes – her smile grew so wide it almost became grotesque, filled with terrifying, macabre delight.  No … wait … now her smile seemed full of infinite kindness and compassion, happy for him, for the progress he had made.  He was so confused; he both feared her, and loved her, all at once …

“You’ve come so far, Nicky …” she said in the same half-sinister, half-gentle tone.  “I have such big plans for you …”  Her eyes took on a whole new light, a new intensity that began to frighten him.  What plans…??

She reached down once more, scooped him up with one hand, and lifted him towards her …

He gasped, shocked at being lifted so effortlessly by her one hand.  His body, barely a foot tall, little more than doll-sized to her encircling fingers.  He shuddered and moaned, finding himself lifted higher and higher, brought closer to her godlike form, the sheer immensity of her body, beyond perfect in every possible way.  She held him in front of her, close to her chest, letting him writhe and moan, letting his mind flood with the most inconceivable desire.

His arms hung loosely at his side, draped over her huge fingers.  She brought him so close to her breasts that he could probably have touched them, except he was too weak to lift his arms.  He could feel her mind probing his again, sensing his despair.  She exhaled slowly, relishing the moment, relishing her power over him.  Her fingers began to tighten around his small chest; he knew she could simply crush him if she wanted to.  And she would do it, too, if she felt like it – he knew he was nothing to her, a weak little parasite, a tool for her to use and throw away.  And that would be it; his life would have no more meaning than that.  He gave up trying to reach out to her; he just hung limply in her hand, waiting for the end to come.

But then, everything changed.  The other presence in his mind, that foreign influence – it became warm, inviting, encouraging. 

“Is that what you think, Nicky?  That I would do that to you?”  Her sweet voice echoed down to him – as if reading his mind.  He found the strength to look up, past her chest, up to her face – and there, he met the most heavenly look of compassion and grace, smiling down on him like an angel.  His mind flooded with wonderment and awe; he felt new life flowing in his veins, as if she had given them strength, had willed them to move.

She began to move forward, carrying him in her hand, gliding gracefully to her chair and sitting down.  She gently shifted him in her grasp, cupping both hands under him now to cradle his weakened form, his legs draping down onto her bare thighs.  He continued to shudder and moan, his skin still tingling marvelously from her touch.  She smiled warmly, as if happy to give him pleasure.  He couldn’t believe she could be this nice … was it a trick?  She seemed so genuine …

He felt her mind, too, reaching down to him, penetrating his consciousness, holding his mind with the same sense of control as he had felt when attached to her via the leash.  Except this time she wasn’t probing him, she was just there, inside his mind, giving him warmth, flooding him with excitement.  His cock began to twitch and become rigid, almost like she were controlling that too, like she was granting it pleasure with her mind.  It was … indescribable …

“You’re not just going to die for me, Nicky,” she began, in a voice so sweet, so calming.  “This last shrinking, this final sacrifice, will involve so much more … Not just your body, but your entire mind and soul will be mine, forever …”

He shuddered, overwhelmed, gripped with anxiety.  “Shhh …” she whispered, moving her long fingers slowly up and down his spine, soothing him.  “It’s OK, baby.  This is what you want.”  Her tone was so gentle, her smile so sweet.  He felt a warmness spreading through his mind, like a comforting blanket, mollifying him.

“You’ll be with me forever, Nicky.  In a way, you’ll become part of me.  And I’m going to use you to spread my message throughout the entire world …”

A demoniac twinkle now grew in her eye – she was clearly beyond the point of reason now, transformed over these last several days in irreparable ways, for better or worse.  And her semi-crazed look would normally have frightened him; but not now, not with her soothing power over his mind.  Like she were supporting his mind, keeping him from melting into a feverish stupor.  He listened with ever-growing arousal, hanging on every word, as she continued to speak.

“You see, Nicky,” she continued, her voice so painfully sweet, “I’ve learned much from studying you these past few days.  At first, you seemed so strong and confident – and yet, it was so easy to break you down, bit by bit; to strip away that outer shell and expose the pathetic, helpless little mind underneath; to make you so totally dependent on me for happiness and pleasure.  I’ve seen how you view me – you can’t help it.  No man can.”

Her expression softened, then darkened with thought, her eyes turning to the side.  “Society will never accept me now as one of them.”  She gave a short, sardonic laugh.  “You know, I had always wondered what it would be like to be popular.  That’s partly why I started all of this … but I was so naïve back then – I couldn’t see what would happen, see the consequences if I kept going …”

She returned her gaze to Nick, holding his rapt attention.  Another tragic look played out across this goddess’s face, if only for a moment, as she regarded him and said almost wistfully, “There’s no turning back now, is there, little one … Not for you – and not for me.  Even if I wanted to stop myself, I can’t.  I know too much … I want too much … I see how men look at me now; I know what they truly want, even if they don’t know it yet.  And soon, with your help, I will be able to give it to them …”

She smiled, fully aware of her own … insanity, for lack of a better word.  At least, that’s what others would call it.  She had come a long way, even in the last twenty-four hours – she could no more easily stop herself or change what she had become, but now she understood it and embraced it, without lies or self-deception, fully aware of how ‘wrong’ it was to do this to others beyond Nicky.  But she would make it right …

She began to lift him, raising him off her thigh, holding him closer to her breasts, almost like she was cradling him – but still keeping his arms out of reach of her.  She watched as his eyes predictably grew wider, his mind taken over with thoughts of lust.

“Poor, poor Nicky …” she said softly, shaking her head.  “You know it too, don’t you?  I’ve changed you so much over the last few days – but remember, it was you who let it happen, you who WANTED it to happen …”

He could already feel it again – her presence, seeming everywhere, all around him, in his head … He could almost feel her fingers probing his brain, pushing his buttons almost randomly at first, though quickly learning how to control him.  It was as if she were experimenting on him; he felt his arm start to twitch, then slowly raise up, without him willing it.  It was her; she was doing it!  Her evil smile widened as she moved her focus – he could almost feel her power moving inside him as she focused on his other arm, slowly forcing it to life too.  She was controlling him like a puppet, and he had never been more aroused.  He looked up into her eyes to show her his thrill – but she already knew; she could sense it before even seeing it.

And then, he felt her focus shifting downwards, down his side, between his legs …

It was as if his crotch and the area around it slowly began to heat up, all starting to tingle at once, a great pressure slowly building and building, all from the power of her mind …

His cock started throbbing harder and harder and harder … He looked up with frantically, seeing her eyes lighting up with a satanic glow.  “This is what you want, isn’t it?  I know it is.”  Suddenly, he felt her hold over his mind shifting, turning another knob, now flooding him with the most intense, indescribable pain and yearning he had yet experienced, as if until now she had been holding him back.  It was just like he had felt before, being so close to her breast but being denied a touch, wanting her so, so bad – but this time the feeling was so much more intense, driving a splinter through his mind.

He tried to act on his impulses, starting to move his hands towards his crotch in a desperate attempt to relieve himself.  But her mind suddenly clamped down, holding his arms back, taking them out of his control.  She restrained his arms with only her mind.  He cried out in both despair and utter thrill at what she was doing to him.

She laughed evilly.  “Oh, but this is just the beginning, Nicky …” she said, her words coming low and fast now.  “In just a minute, I’ll be able to do so much more to you.  So much more.”  She seemed to shift her hold on his mind again, this time channeling his attention to her, to her words, forcing them through him so that he would hear and understand completely.

With fiery eyes, she explained, “Soon I’ll be able to reach inside your mind completely, into to every dark, shameful nook and cranny of your subconscious.  And once I know every last detail about how your weak male mind works, I can create all new forms of the potion, endless possibilities.  I can create a new potion that will alter the female consciousness, giving the taker this knowledge of the inner male psyche.   She won’t even know it at first – it will start with just a feeling, an instinct towards his innate weakness, his patheticness, his inferiority.  She will subconsciously begin to glimpse the future – when he’s small, helpless, dependent, just as you are now – and, slowly, she may begin to want to make it happen …”

Michelle herself knew in some ways she was right about men, but in other ways perhaps would only make herself right once men had been reduced by her potion in this way.  A self-fulfilling prophecy; immoral.  But none of that would matter, once her plan took effect …

Michelle tightened her hold on little Nick, both physically and mentally, gripping him with increased intensity, as she leaned in and hissed, “Don’t you see, Nicky?  This will make everything possible … Women who would otherwise never have dreamed of controlling their man will now believe it is right … Whole societies will change – a new matriarchal culture will develop as women increasingly wish to control men.  And the men – you weak, pathetic men – will let it all happen, unable to resist turning your women into goddesses.  Can you imagine it, Nicky?  An entire world of women growing taller, stronger, sexier … all while men wither away, an inferior race, dependent on women for everything …”

She pressed these words into his mind, making sure they sunk in deeply.  He began to see images flash before him, as if put there by Her.  Images of every man he ever knew, shrinking down, becoming like him, while all the women around them grew bigger and bigger, becoming more perfect, more like Michelle …

He imagined this spreading farther and farther, repeated on countless individuals throughout the entire world; and he began to get a sense of the vastness of Michelle’s power and influence, far far greater than he could ever have imagined.  But his own warped view of reality, filtered through Michelle’s lens, no longer saw this as a bad thing. Rather, he began to feel himself caught up in something wonderful, something bigger than himself – a grand, noble purpose …

THIS was what he was meant to do!  He wouldn’t just wither away into nothing – he would become part of Her, completely subjugated to her, allowing her to use him again and again and again to spread her wonderful message to the world!

“You WANT this, don’t you Nicky?  You want to be responsible for changing billions of lives – because you know, deep down, that this is the way the world should be … Don’t you, Nicky?”

He nodded fervently, vehemently, with all the strength he had left.  She began to take on a new light, a new ethereal, divine glow, overlaid on top of her sinister smile.  It was a glow of pure benevolence and infinite kindness – perhaps it had always been there, but he couldn’t see it until now.  Words could not describe his gratitude towards Her, for allowing him this one supreme purpose in his life, for giving his death meaning …

His heart beat faster and faster, his breaths coming in short gasps, as he opened himself up to her.  But he couldn’t open himself up enough; she was there, at the gates of his mind – he wanted to let her through, but he didn’t have the strength.  He felt that terrible yearning building up within him, that only She could fix.  He wanted her so bad, the pressure in his mind, his body, his cock – all of it, growing without bound, waiting for her to … to …

To unfasten her bra, reaching her hand behind her and letting the bra fall down past her shoulders, whooshing past his suspended form, revealing her massive naked breasts, her engorged nipples, just inches away, filling his vision … Yessss …

“Show me, Nicky.  Show me you’re ready.  Let me enter into you and take what is mine.  You already know what to do.”

Her hands guided his frail body up to her, guiding his lips to her nipple.  And he did the rest.  It was his only remaining instinct, the one thing his body still knew how to do.  His jaw opened wide to accept her swollen nipple which filled much of his mouth.  His lips closed down on her areola, forming a seal; and he instinctively began to suck, and suck, until he felt the warm liquid flowing into his mouth, the sweet nectar of life … and death.

His need for her grew to frenzied levels, sucking harder and harder.  His body curled in a fetal position against her breast as her hand pressed him to her; his own hands reached on either side of her huge breast and began to push and squeeze, instinctively trying to squeeze the milk out even faster.

It was now filling his mouth faster than he could gulp it down – but still he sucked, letting rivulets of milk trickle down his chin.  While still frantically gulping, he turned his eyes up to her, feeling so hopelessly, wonderfully inferior and dependent on Her.  She met his gaze, observing him with heavy-lidded wonder and excitement, her own maternal instincts activating.  Her aura continued to grow all around him, enveloping him in the soft, warm glow of her benevolence.  She suddenly pressed him tighter into her nipple, cradling her baby with one arm, while her other hand moved to her own breast and began to squeeze as well, causing milk to gush out twice as fast now.

She pressed him harder and harder into her breast, causing milk to squirt and splatter across his cheeks, down his chin, down his stomach.  He gasped, feverishly gulping down as much as his little throat could handle, filling his stomach rapidly.  But even when his stomach seemed filled, he was still able to drink, as if her milk was being absorbed throughout his entire body, filling him with her warm glow and radiance, absorbing him in her essence.  His desire for her – the unquenchable yearning that had driven him to such despair – was finally becoming satisfied, his body and mind finally succumbing to her, letting her presence wash over and through him completely, making him one with her.

The pressure began to build within him, more and more and more, like a balloon being slowly filled.  But still he drank, until he could drink no more, his belly sloshing with her milk, his limbs ready to burst.  He felt her in his mind again, encouraging him to keep sucking, while turning her focus down to his crotch.  He gasped, feeling the pressure rise tenfold, his cock burning with indescribable sensation.  He felt his body trying to resist, fighting for its life – but She was helping him overcome his body’s last feeble resistance, building his arousal to greater and greater heights, helping push him over the edge, helping him achieve ultimate meaning and happiness.  As her milk flowed through him, enveloping him, he felt he was just barely starting to scratch the surface of Her true essence, felt from deep within him, a glimpse of the pure perfection that was Michelle …

His entire body seized up; and then, suddenly, finally, in one perfect, catastrophic moment of pure bliss and understanding, he achieved the perfect orgasm, the most sublime contentment and happiness, the joy of ultimate sacrifice to the greatest cause imaginable.  It was all for Her – he was now shrinking again, for Her; and he felt the floodgates finally opening, allowing Her in, leaving Her finally free to enter his mind fully and take from him what She pleased.  He could feel her inside him, extending his orgasm and amplifying it ever stronger and stronger, causing a steady stream of his seed to spill forth against the soft flesh of her breast, emptying himself for her.

He let go completely, opening every last inch of himself up for her to take.  He no longer moved on his own, no longer thought on his own, no longer even breathed on his own now – She controlled everything.  She had won completely, his existence now completely given over to her to do with what she would.  His orgasm finally subsiding, he felt his heading tilting, his eyes turning upwards under Her control.  She had him look deeply into her eyes, forcing his withering mind to comprehend the completeness of her victory over him, the magnitude of what She had done to him …

He could feel the potion, the milk, churning within him, turning his insides out.  Her eyes began to blaze with blinding light, seeming to pull him in, draining him of his essence.  She pulled him away from her chest and he began to feel cold, empty …

What—What was happening??  In one horrifying moment, he felt the soft blanket of her mind pulling away, no longer supporting him, no longer filling him with warmth and comfort.  She set him down on the hard, cold surface of her desk in front of her, about a foot from the edge.  She leaned over him, her expanding body looming bigger and bigger with each moment as he shrank below.

Why … why was she pulling back … was she leaving him there to die helpless and alone on the desk?  Had she … tricked him – again??

As her mind had withdrawn, so too had the soft, glowing veneer, the majestic aura that had marked her divine kindness and benevolence – leaving nothing but her terrifying, cold beauty and her wicked grin, her eyes alive with power …

He could still feel his life force draining out of him – slowly, bit by bit, his mind and body so cold, so empty.  Without her inside his mind to support him, a terror took hold of him now, stronger than ever – the fear of eternal blackness and emptiness; the fear of death.  Is this how it would end?  Had she tricked him once again, depriving him of happiness when he needed it most??

He couldn’t let it end like this … He needed her, more badly and more painfully than ever before, in his final waning moments of life, as he slowly but steadily shrank and withered away towards nothingness.  She sat before him, closing her eyes, clenching her fists, reveling in her victory and her new wisdom pouring in – all the while, he could feel his mind being ripped and torn apart, crumbling away … He knew he didn’t have long now; she was looming larger and larger with every second, more and more unavoidable, overwhelming, perfect … He needed to go to her …

In one final act of desperation, he managed somehow to summon just enough strength to climb to his feet and move his legs painfully one after the other towards her.  His head spinning, his vision dimming, he stumbled blindly towards her.  He seemed so close, and yet, with each passing instant, as the world warped and grew around him, the distance grew longer and longer, stretching faster than his shrinking legs could carry him.  Her beautiful face, her naked breasts – they were receding away, even as they grew more and more massive, towering now like a skyscraper above him.

He collapsed, able to go no further, resigning himself to living out the final few seconds of his life consumed by coldness and longing, never to satisfy his greatest desire, seeing all chance of happiness and fulfillment receding away from him …

But then, just as all hope seemed lost, the miraculous happened.  Her eyes opened; her fists unclenched.  And a new awareness seemed to fall upon her, felt by him too, inside his own mind.  He felt once again touched by her grace, her sublime will, now stronger than ever … Suddenly, her hand reached down and lifted him off the desk, high into the ever-expanding air.  She brought him in front of her face, now several times bigger than his whole body, and commanded his eyes to stare into hers.  Instantly, his love for her was rekindled, magnified a thousand-fold.  She stared down into his eyes, and smiled …

It was a smile of supreme compassion, gratitude – and forgiveness.  With her eyes, and her mind, she absolved him of all that he had done to her in the past, and all he had tried to do.  She could understand him now, fully and completely, understanding all the best and worst parts of his mind and soul.  And now, too, she could glimpse the full extent of his devotion to her, as well as the pain she had caused him – and perhaps this had changed her, too.  He felt a part of himself being imprinted onto her consciousness, never to be forgotten.

And in that moment of blissful connection, both of them at once felt something – one last twinge of regret, a remembrance of the moment they had shared last night, but magnified a thousand-fold.  Now that she could truly see him for what he was, and he could see her, there was again a quiet intimacy now, between the two of them, a deep connection that couldn’t be described in words – but it had come back to them too late, and at the cost of his life.  Perhaps in another life, there could have been a chance for the two of them … but this time, it wasn’t meant to be.  By the time their revelation had come, it had already been too late – yesterday, as well as today.  And now, he was meant for the ultimate sacrifice – and he embraced it fully, still.

And then she spoke the last he would ever hear, emanating from her huge lips just inches away, enough to make him cry in utter joy, making all his struggles finally worth it.  “Thank you, Nicky,” she said, bringing him to her enormous lips and covering him head to toe in a moist, wonderful kiss that meant more to him than anything in the world.

She pulled him away from her lips, lowering him downwards, holding his inches-tall body to her breast, her enormous, sublime breast, a symbol of both her power over him and her maternal care.  He could still feel his mind withering and disintegrating away – but it was OK now; everything was OK.  As she embraced his dwindling body against the soft, ethereal flesh of her breast, her mind too embraced him, imbuing him with infinite warmth and happiness, finally opening up to him, allowing him to finally and forever feel the full extent of her godlike greatness and perfection.

She was expanding and growing so rapidly now, her size doubling and doubling again and again, seemingly with each passing second, stretching to inconceivable heights above him as he took one last look up at her beautiful face, her caring eyes.  With his last conscious thought, he thanked her for everything she had done for him, thanked her for giving him this one final moment, this last chance to experience Her glory.  He felt himself pulled ever tighter, ever closer, drawn into her ever-expanding flesh, his life force finally assimilating completely into Her.  Her energy coursed through him, elevating his entire body and soul in pure, orgasmic, endless bliss.  As the last milliseconds of his life ticked away, everything – her face, her body, her breasts – expand larger than an entire world, an entire galaxy, larger than the entire cosmos … She became to him an entire universe in and of herself – She was infinite, supreme.  His deepest desires were fulfilled at last, and he could want for nothing.  In the one final blink of his existence, he released himself to her, becoming part of her, the tiniest speck of her infinite consciousness.

And, finally, he had found peace.

Epilogue by little mikey

Michelle withdrew her hand, looking at the spot that Nick’s body had just vacated.  An indescribable look fell over her face as she felt her new power, new knowledge, coursing within her veins.  She paused for a moment of contemplative silence – almost as if out of respect for Nick, and for his sacrifice.  Her will to continue with her plan, her will to dominate men, remained strong – even stronger than ever, perhaps – and yet, her experience with Nick had left an indelible mark on her consciousness, in ways perhaps she had yet to fully comprehend.

But now was the time for action, no time to waste.  Within minutes, a fully-clothed Michelle was seen emerging from the front of her house, stooping through the doorway and stepping out amidst the sea of reporters gathered on her lawn.  There was a loud clamor at first, but then a hushed silence, a sense of awe, as they looked upon this living goddes towering far, far above them all.  She glided gracefully forward, and all who were in her path – especially the men – backed away with instinctive humility and reverence, sensing something extra now in her presence, some aura, that compelled them to remain silent, to just stand back and obey.

She walked through the crowd, towards the black SUV with tinted windows that had just pulled up.  Two agents got out, stepping around a news van, approaching the house of Michelle Newman, the high schooler who had supposedly kidnapped a boy and learned to grow – but the two agents suddenly froze, seeing her for the first time as she approached them.  They had seen the video; they had been briefed; but nothing could have prepared them for the terrible mix of fear and excitement that came with being in her presence.

Both men were tall, and strong – and yet neither of their heads came close to her shoulders.  She placed one hand on her hip and peered down with natural dominance at each of them, making them both shudder in turn.  “You’re here to take me into custody, is that right?” she said with a haughty sneer.

The two agents looked at each other in fright.  The agent on the right, the stronger-willed of the two, turned back to her and nodded slowly, trying to summon the courage to speak, to ask for the whereabouts of Nick Avery, whom they were told may have been kidnapped.

“You won’t find him here,” Michelle said slowly, turning her haughty gaze to him, smiling evilly.  He looked up in shock, having the notion that she had read his mind … And then her gaze seemed to intensify, bearing down on him, crushing him with the strength of her will.  He suddenly caught a glimpse of her mind, somehow seeing what she had done to Nick, seeing what she was capable of – but it was too much for him; his body crumpled, shivering on the grass like a crazed lunatic.

His partner’s eyes shot open in sudden awe and terror as she turned her gaze to him next.  “Leave him,” she said.  “Get in the driver’s seat.”

He hesitated for a moment, until her eyes widened – and then he obeyed.  He ran around to the driver’s side as Michelle opened the side door of the SUV.  The seat was far too small for her, so she yanked out the entire seat and dropped it carelessly on the curb.  The van’s shocks groaned under her weight as she climbed in, kneeling, filling the back of the van as she faced forward between the two front seats.  “Drive,” she said simply.  The agent quickly put the car in gear and drove off, palms sweating.

He picked up his speed, at her insistence – ensuring that they had evaded the media on their tail.  Fortunately, the sense of shock and surprise had slowed the crowd’s reaction time, giving Michelle and the agent the head start she needed.

Tense and nervous, the agent tried to focus on his driving, but it was becoming difficult as he felt her leaning forward, wrapping her arm around his seat.  He could feel her presence, like a heavy perfume, intoxicating him.  She let him drive for a while, but soon she lowered her left hand to his chest, feeling him stiffen up and shudder as he tried so hard to stay focused on the road.  She advanced on him some more, breathing into his ear.  When she knew his resistance was gone, she reached her right arm forward and grabbed the wheel.

“Slow down – we’re turning here,” she whispered softly, allowing no room for objection.  He whimpered, knowing she was leading him the wrong way but finding himself unable to do anything but obey.  He put on the brakes, letting her take them down a side street, away from the FBI headquarters, driving until they reached a little-used underpass where another unmarked car was waiting.

She reached down and pressed on his knee, making him press on the brakes despite his misgivings.  Her hand slid slowly up his thigh, while at the same time he felt her chest moving forward – those breasts, that he had been trying not to think about, coming into his peripheral vision.  Her left hand slowly rose up and pushed his head towards the right, turning him effortlessly despite his resistance.  God, she was strong …

She held his face up to her bosom as she spoke in a soft-yet-dominant tone, “You won’t tell anyone I’m gone, will you?”  She watched him mouth a feeble response.  “That’s right … you’ll be a good boy and stay here after I leave – and not try to follow me or alert anyone on the radio …”  She drew him a bit closer to her.  “Isn’t that right …”

She felt his mind already melting for her, reduced to a drooling, incapacitated cretin within seconds.  So easy … so predictable …

She unzipped his pants for him and guided his hand down.  “There … just like that …”  She moved away and snickered softly as she heard him start to come even before she had left the van.  But she knew that would be only one in a string of pitiful orgasms for him that evening – she imagined the image of her would be stuck in his head for quite some time after she left.  He wouldn’t be going anywhere soon.

She strode quickly but confidently to the black town car waiting for her, which her sponsors had arranged in order to take her to a small airfield nearby.  Michelle nodded silently to the driver and they were off.

Not long afterwards, she was in the air, flying on a private jet across the sea to a location only she and a select few members of her organization were privy to.  One such member was sitting across from her now – the woman from the phone; a strong, determined-looking woman with a stern frown on her face.

“We just crossed into international waters – no one can stop our flight now.  But I still don’t like what you did,” she said, still scolding her, Michelle, of all people.  “Way too risky.”

Michelle didn’t bother looking at her, peering out her window instead, her eyes alive with fiery determination as she thought ahead to the future.  “Now the world knows my name,” she responded calmly, darkly.  “I destroyed anything actually useful from my basement, of course.  Nothing but a made-up formula in my notebook that sounds just promising enough to keep them running in circles for awhile – all while leading them in completely the wrong direction, concealing any chance of them discovering the true formula.  The entire scientific community at first will be abuzz, trying to discover the formula for themselves and use it for good …”  She snorted in derision.  “Of course, when they can’t get it to work, and with no proof of what became of Nick, most will give up, dismissing me as delusional, the benefactor of some freak scientific anomaly which they can’t explain yet – because surely some unknown high school girl could never succeed where the entire scientific community has failed.  Many will believe I made all of this up, calling me a quack, a normal girl turned megalomaniac by the changes I experienced.”  She chuckled.  “Ha … and they might be right …

“Even still, once enough time has passed, a new formula will be ‘discovered’, emerging from some unknown research group – their ties to our organization having been concealed, of course.  And it will be a bit different … it will seem harmless, unlike what that ‘crazy girl’ used before.  Or even something helpful – perhaps I’ll cure cancer.”  She smiled lightly, as if this would be the easiest thing in the world for her.  “And then the temptation to use the formula only for ‘good’ will be too great to ignore.  But no one will understand the true consequences they’ve unleashed until it’s too late … no one will know that I am still behind it all, that it is all part of my plan …”  Michelle’s voice trailed off as a wistful smile crossed her lips.

“You mean our plan,” the woman across from her interjected sternly.  “You know, our company will be taking a lot of risk funding your experiments and paying to keep you hidden.  We expect your loyalty.”

Michelle held back another snort, withholding a response.  She would play along for now, pretending to be their puppet.

The woman inquired further, “Just how far are you going to take this, anyway?  What will this formula of yours do to society, exactly?  And what of those concerns you expressed earlier – you said you weren’t even fully certain you wanted to shrink your lab partner completely.  How can we be sure that when it comes time to—”

Finally, Michelle turned her glowing eyes to the woman, giving a look that raised the hairs on the back of her neck.  It gave the woman pause, but she added more quietly, “Look, there is much more than one man’s life at stake here.  I need to know you won’t back out when the time comes.”

Michelle regarded the woman coolly.  She knew that billions of lives would hang in the balance from her own decisions – it was up to her how to design the final potion.  She could choose, if she wanted, to create a world of utter female domination, where men were simply kept as tools or pets, then used and discarded – just like Nick.

Or … perhaps, there was room for something different, as well.  Michelle turned her gaze to the window once more, watching the sun setting across the waters – and she thought back once more to her final moments with Nick, and how it had all ended.  Perhaps she could find it in her to give men and women a chance to coexist in this new world of hers.  Or perhaps, once enough women shared Michelle’s vision, she would step back and leave it to each woman to decide for herself what she should do with her own man, her own Nick Avery …

But when the woman spoke up once more to ask, “Are you sure Michelle?  Are you committed to the cause?” Michelle had not a single doubt in her mind.  There was no changing her mind, no changing who she had become.  For better or worse, for right or wrong, she knew she would see it through, and nothing would stand in her way.

She turned to the woman and gave one single, decisive nod.  “Yes.  I am.”

The plan would move forward.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2770