The Security System by jnbt
Summary:

My beautiful upstairs neighbor has a new security system that can shrink any intruders. At first I find it terrifying, but later on... exhilarating.

[July 27, 2013: Chapter 6 added. Story ended]


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 14245 Read: 93237 Published: April 22 2012 Updated: July 27 2013

1. Chapter 1: First Experience by jnbt

2. Chapter 2: Second Experience by jnbt

3. Chapter 3: Second Experience Continued by jnbt

4. Chapter 4: Second Experience Continued by jnbt

5. Chapter 5: Second Experience Continued by jnbt

6. Chapter 6: The End by jnbt

Chapter 1: First Experience by jnbt

Her name was Jennifer. She’d lived upstairs from me in this small apartment complex for several years now. We were friendly to one another, a couple times hanging out to watch movies, and once grabbing a drink at the neighborhood bar down the block.

And she was gorgeous, 23 years old, blond, tall with a great body. I thought that I could never have a chance with her. She was a bartender as a popular college bar and was hit on all night long by dozens of guys that probably had more to offer than me. I was afraid to make a move on her because I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. But, my God, I would love one night with her. But I’d better not, but I’d love too, but....sigh, I was never a good decision maker.

So one afternoon, as my story continues, I look out my window and notice that Jennifer’s car was parked out in front of our building. Nervously, I walked up the stairs that led to her apartment door, expecting to simply say hello to her, check out what she was wearing (God, her sun dresses!), and then stumble back to my quiet apartment and wish I had flirted more. Outside her door, I fixed my hair and sucked my belly in, and then knocked. No reply. I knocked again and waited 30 seconds. Nothing. Hmmm. I turned the door knob and her door opened. What the hell was I doing, I thought, maybe I shouldn’t just barge in like this. If anyone asks, I’ll say the door was open and I was worried about her, yeah, that’s what I’ll say.

In her apartment, her living room was lit brightly by the afternoon sun streaming through the windows. Her place was very clean, hardwood floors shiny and furniture neatly arranged, with some women’s magazines on her coffee table, and a pair of flip flops next to her couch. I heard a sound coming from her other room, clearly the noise of the shower running. She was showering. That thought scared and excited me. I turned to leave and come back later, but but but, I wanted to stay, I wanted to hear her singing in the shower. I wanted to get the hell out of there so I wouldn’t be a pervert, too. But, I slowly inched forward to the sound of the water splashing, splashing all over her, dear God. And that’s when I saw the red light.

Suddenly, a box on the wall similar in appearance to a fuse box or a thermostat shined a bright red light onto my body. I froze, not knowing what to expect, before the box spoke to me.

“You are not permitted to be here, please exit as swiftly as possible.”

Oh, a motion-sensitive alarm system. Top of the line, obviously. Jennifer made a ton of money working at the bar. Drunk guys were more than happy to tip a beautiful girl five dollars for a beer. She could afford something this fancy. Slowly backing away, the machine gave me its final warning.

“If you do not leave immediately, you will be shrunk. The authorities will be notified, and you will be apprehended.”

Is that, wait, is that real, I thought. I couldn’t even imagine that such a technology existed. A home alarm system that can also shrink you? To what size? Much like my desire for Jennifer, I was afraid but overwhelmingly tempted, I was much too curious to simply walk out the door. So I stayed. After five seconds the light grew brighter and enveloped my whole body, and suddenly I was on the ground.

Oh God, the alarm had not lied to me. I was small, maybe ant small, who knows, maybe smaller. With nothing around me it was hard to judge my actual size. I stared up at everything around me, looking for somewhere to run, somewhere to hide. I was guessing that Jennifer would be out of the shower soon, and at my size, she could easily step right on me without even knowing I was there.

Wait, I thought, didn’t the machine say that the police were to come and arrest me? As I pondered an officer standing over me with a pair of tweezers, trying to arrest me (somehow), I suddenly began hearing a loud buzzing noise. I looked up and noticed a fly, a giant housefly headed, right towards me. Well, that’s the end of me, I figured, as I sprinted away from the incoming insect. I can’t believe I didn’t even consider the possibility of insects being able to eat me alive. How sad. I really wanted to see Jennifer come out from the shower. And to live.

The creature slammed in front of me, easily overtaking me. But this wasn’t a housefly. It was metal; it was only designed as an insect. The metallic monster towered over me, and I fell backwards onto my rear, unable to figure out what was happening to me. I was the size of a flea staring at a machine shaped like a bug. While saying my prayers using a few too many swear words, the metal fly leaned forward over me, its tube-shaped mouth positioned above my head, as it sucked me into its body. I flew up into a small grey room, three meters by three meters. Well, great.

The room started to shake heavily as the great buzzing sound of the mecha-fly returned. I sat holding my ears, desperately trying to hold onto my ability to hear in the future. Luckily, seconds later, the shaking and buzzing ceased, and my tiny prison was eerily quiet. Maybe the fly is taking me to the police station, I guessed. But how would it get out of the apartment? A alarm system just shrunk me to the size of speck, so I can assume that anything is possible.

It was then when the bottom of my jail cell flipped open, forcing me to slide down onto a clear glass surface. I screamed as I slid down, completely unaware of where I was, and where I was headed. I looked around me and saw that I was in a giant glass, like a test tube. As soon as I had noticed this, I slid onto the bottom. I glanced up just in time to watch the metal fly’s bottom door close and it take off. As the buzzing of the fly disappeared, I reasoned that with enough time I could climb my way out of this glass prison I now occupied. As the manged to crawl for a few seconds on the glass surface, the great test tube suddenly shifted so that it was upright, and I slid back down onto the bottom.

I was stuck, there was no escape from this. I walked over the edge of the glass tube and looked out, figuring from my point of view that the mechanical fly had scooped me up and dropped me off into the alarm system on the wall. Well, at least I wasn’t stuck on the floor anymore. But now what? Am I teleported to prison? It sounds crazy, but, hell, that technology might exist. God forsaken shrink rays do. Or maybe the police will come and capture me, unshrink me at the police station, and book me for breaking and entering. Or does Jennifer find me like this?

Oh dear God, I completely forgot the fact that Jennifer was still home. I was a tiny little speck, and Jennifer was in the same house as me. I can still hear the shower running in the other room. But then, the sound of the flowing water stopped. I can’t, shit, I can’t let her see me like this. Maybe she won’t know I’m here, I guess, but just as I think that, I look up and notice on the alarm box my test tube is attached to that a red LED light is blinking rapidly, as if to say, “Hey, Jennifer, I captured a little man that broke into your house! Here he is!”

I have no choice but to sit and wait and stare at the bathroom door. Soon, Jennifer will emerge, spot the blinking red light, and, well, I don’t know. While pondering the possibilities, the door creaked open and out she walked. She quickly hustled to her bedroom, right next to her bathroom. Oh, the torture! She didn’t even see the alarm. She didn’t even see me, in her house. I suppose she went into her bedroom to dry off and put on clothes. It was getting later into the afternoon; she would soon need to prepare and head out for her night shift at the bar.

Still stuck sitting in my glass prison, I remembered once when Jennifer and I were hanging out in my kitchen. I was making dinner after a long day at the office, and she had stopped by to pick up a DVD she had let me borrow a couple days before. As I was stirring a pot of pasta on the stove, Jennifer quietly said, “Ugh,” and twisted her finger on the counter. I asked her what she was doing, and she replied that she was crushing an ant that had just crawled by.

Embarrassed because I didn’t want her to think that I would have a pest problem, I jokingly responded, “Hey now, that ant was a buddy of mine. Please don’t squish any more of my friends!”

She looked down at the flattened ant and noticed another tiny ant crossing my counter top a couple feet away. Leaning over the insect, she said, “Oh look, one of your friends is looking for you.” Jennifer lifted her hand above the creature and gave a thumbs down gesture. Slowly she lowered her thumb onto the ant. I went to mouth off another quip but was too taken aback by her demeanor. Her incredible domination of that insect shut me up completely.

Jennifer dropped her thumb onto the poor ant and twisted the life out of it. Neither of us said anything. Smiling, she grabbed her movie and walked out my kitchen, glancing at me and nodding goodbye on her way.

What I learned from this is that my beautiful upstairs neighbor was sexy as hell. Also, she might be crazy. But what I’m gleaming from that earlier event now is that she can crush the life out of a tiny being with no remorse. Those two ants she squashed were probably larger in size than me. I started to panic and hopelessly claw at the sides of my test tube, but then, I heard her bedroom door open.

Out she came, into her living room. Even across the room from me, she was enormous. It reminded me of when I’d drive home from work, down the road that follows the river, and see the giant oil tankers and cruise ships standing in the harbor. I’d wonder, how can they be? So large and stable and, even from miles away, impossible. Thus, it was here, as Jennifer walked out into the middle of the room, wearing a blue and white dress, her blond hair done up, barefoot, no makeup. God, she was gorgeous. Her beauty let me temporarily forget that I had been shrunken. That changed when I saw her eyes turn toward the open front door to her apartment, and then to alarm system I was in. Oh my God, her face seemed to say. She walked towards me.

Within two seconds Jennifer’s face was my world. I could see nothing but her. Her eyes darted around me, as her hand pressed buttons on the alarm system. I screamed her name, but it was of no use. Clearly this was new to her as well. After a minute of button pressing, the alarm finally spoke, saying, “One intruder, entered 15:45, shrunk 15:46. Detained in tube. Call authorities or follow instructions for regrowth in the case of accidental shrinking.”

I uncovered my ears to the maddeningly loud message, to see Jennifer’s face retain its “Oh my God” appearance. Her eyes moved to the test tube I was in and slowly down to me. Jennifer was finally looking at me! But was I “me” to her, or an “intruder,” as her alarm system would lead her to believe. She leaned in towards me with one eye, squinting at me attempting to discern what was contained at the bottom of the glass. I was jumping up and down, screaming, “Jenny, Jenny!” Her massive eye pulled away from me as her hand lifted to the glass chamber I sat within.

Jennifer grabbed the tube with two fingers and pulled it from the alarm system on the wall. I could see her two fingers a little above my head pressed against the glass, making me feel smaller than I’d felt so far in this ordeal. What was she doing with me, I again wondered. Finally, an answer came when I felt the tube shift as it was turned onto its side. I tumbled from the bottom of the glass onto the side as it slowly leaned and then slipped and fell downward to outside the tube, onto a ridged pinkish surface, four giant towers behind me, dear God, I’m in Jennifer’s palm. There’s her thumb, to the left of me.

Okay, fuck. To recap. I went up to my beautiful neighbor’s apartment a few hours ago, to say hello, how are you. But now, instead, I’m 1/16th of an inch and laying in the palm of her hand. Some days do not always end up as you’d imagine.

“Oh, hello, little thief! Whatcha doing in my house?”, she said to me. I tried again to stand up and jump up and down, pleading my case, but, I’m simply too small for her to hear me. She watched me, having a joking pity on me. Eventually, she brings up her other hand and extends her pointer finger, placing it gently before me. Her long fingernail, unpainted, stands in front me, at a 45 degree angle. I walk up to her nail. It’s white in front of me and then as I look up at it, becomes a pinker hue. I finally feel even smaller when I realize I’m shorter than the weekly growth on her fingernail.

Why is she doing this, does she want me to crawl up her nail? Why not, what else am I to do? I look up at her face, noticing her earlier confusion has turned into a smile. So I place both my hands on her gigantic fingernail and work my way up, maybe 20 feet my scale. Jennifer then levels her finger out and brings it up to her eye. She just stares at me for what was only a minute or so, but to me, an eternity.

Lord knows what horrible things she has in her mind. Or maybe wonderful things, like how she can unshrink me and PUT ME BACK TO NORMAL!

With me still standing (well, cowering) on her fingernail, Jennifer slowly lowered me down to the middle of the living room. She tilted her finger, making me slide slowly onto her hardwood floors. I landed with a thud on my rear, and stood up to see Jennifer pulling her finger away to stand straight up.

Now, being as small as I was in someone’s hand made me feel insignificant, but on the floor, with Jennifer’s toes briefly towering over me, and then, higher to her knees, then belt, then breasts, then face...there is no comparison. I am a bug, I am a nothing.

I fell to my knees in helplessness. However, Jennifer’s loud foot stomps shook me back into conscience. She headed back over to the shrinker alarm system. After pressing a few buttons, I was covered in a red glow and, pow, grew to two feet tall.

I was elated and began to run over to Jennifer to hug her leg and apologize to her for going into her apartment.

“Oh, fuck, it’s you,” she said, walked towards me, still towering over me. She walked back over to the box on the wall, and the red light returned me to my normal height. I continued with my original plan and hugged her, squeezing and squeezing, until she asked me to calm down. “I bought this shrinker alarm system to protect me from crazy drunken guys that liked to follow me home from my bar. Actually, you are the first person I’ve ever seen get shrunk. I can’t believe I was just holding you in my hand! Like a little fucking ant!”

This quickly reminded me of my crushing those two ants, and how several minutes ago, I could have experienced the same fate. But that didn’t matter, I was normal again! To think of how small I just was, a speck on the floor. I looked down at where I was several minutes ago and shuddered at the thought of what had happened.

Afterwards, Jennifer and I hung out in her living room for an hour or so until she had to leave for work. I told her the story of how I was miniaturized and carried by the metal fly to the glass tube, and then being held in her hand and crawling up her fingernail. To her, it was unbelievable, as I’d guess it would be.

“Well, kiddo, you’re lucky I didn’t squish you in my hand today. Try to stay at least bigger than an ant from now on, okay? I’d hate to step on you, even though I’d probably never know it!”

I smiled to make it seem as if I appreciated her jokes, but mostly I was terrified. It was as if she was waving the shrink ray in my face. She giggled as we walked out her front door. We both walked down the stairs, and as I put my key in the door, I looked back at Jennifer heading towards her car. Looking down at her feet, I imagined myself shrunken again as her massive form walks over me without any knowledge I was even there. I swallowed and stepped inside my apartment.

She had total control over me before because of her beauty, but now that I see her as a gigantic goddess, the thought of her shakes me to the core. Even though it was only six at night, I took two shots of whiskey and went to bed.


I didn’t see Jennifer for a few days after that. All I could do I think about the incident though. Who would be able to get such an experience out of their mind? Every day at the office, every night at the movies with friends or home alone watching television, my mind would turn to Jennifer’s apartment, my muscles would twitch, I’d begin to breathe heavier. Something was different about me.

 

I had to go back.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2: Second Experience by jnbt

I had to be miniaturized again. It was so exhilarating, the fear, the excitement, the sense of wonder. I figured it would be easier to go into Jennifer’s apartment again while she was out at work and get “accidentally” shrunk again. She could come home and find me and hold me in her hand again, God, I couldn’t wait. Since she always worked on weekends, I assumed she would have work on Friday evening and be home around three in the morning.

Friday around six in the evening, I heard a car engine start outside of my apartment. I peeked out the window and saw Jennifer pulling away, headed to the bar she worked at. I nervously paced around my place, thinking of what to tell her when she found me tiny again. “Oh, I thought you’d be home, I came to see if you wanted to hang out,” I thought I could tell her. “I need to be more careful, I can be such a dummy sometimes.”

Finally, around two in the morning, figuring she’d be home soon, I quietly went up the stairs to Jennifer’s apartment door and turned the knob. It was unlocked again; I guess she didn’t need to lock it with her new alarm. I stepped in, closed the door behind me, and walked into the middle of the room. As before, the red light on the wall hit me, and the device spoke its words of warning. I inhaled heavily as the light grew brighter and, pow, I was small again. So, so tiny. God, the words that escaped me the first time I was shrunken remained missing. I was a speck in the home of a goddess.

I kept an eye on the alarm system on the wall across the room, seemingly miles above my head, this time expecting the robot fly’s arrival. I began to hear the buzzing of the metal creature as it neared the floor on which I stood. Nearly halfway to me, I saw something out of the corner of my eye, movement. I turned my head and saw what I didn’t even consider. Her cat, oh, damn it all, her cat, running toward the fly, smacking it out of the air. Why didn’t I think about her cat? It walked over to the bug it had swatted and licked it, uninterested in eating something made of metal. It could have a different opinion of me.

I quickly ran over to the space in between two of the floorboards. The groove was not very deep but afforded me enough room to hide from the giant beast. Luckily, after a few licks on the fly, the cat lost interest and sauntered back into the other room. It had not noticed me, but still, one lick from the cat would without a doubt be the end of me.

I stood there in the dusty groove between the floorboards, my head poking out slightly to view the floor spread out all around me. I grabbed a wooden splinter sticking out above me and threw my body up and back onto the floor. There, maybe several feet (in normal sized people lengths) away from me lay the crashed metal fly. I rushed over to the wreckage to see what condition it was in, reaching it a couple minutes later. The wings of the silent creature were bent and ripped, and the belly that had contained me before was torn wide open. It was destroyed.

This is not what I had planned. Jennifer was supposed to find me in the alarm system on the wall, but with the metal retrieval machine unable to complete its mission, I was stuck here on the floor, in the middle of her living room. I looked towards the panel on the wall to find that it wasn’t blinking the notification light as it had the last time. She would never know I was shrunk, and she would never see me down here! I realized I needed to run, fast, toward whatever wall or piece of furniture was closest.

I figured it would be easier to head either straight ahead or behind me, in order to stay on the one floorboard so I wouldn’t have to stop and climb down into the grooves and then back up. And since one way was just the wall with the alarm, I decided to run in the direction of her coffee table, her couch behind it.

I was running and running, the giant coffee table looming closer and closer, when I approached the head of a nail. Instead of navigating around the shiny, silver disc (which was now to me the size my entire living room downstairs), I simply took a step up onto it and continued hustling to safety. But because of my careless hurrying, I slipped and landed on my backside. The pain went through my back as I laid there staring up at the ceiling, seemingly miles above me head. I wasn’t injured, just exhausted, still at a loss for the current turn of events. But then I heard it, a stomp stomp stomp coming from the hallway. And then, the apartment door swung open. I stood up but was quickly blown over by the gust of wind created by the swinging door. I slid off the head of the nail onto the wooden floor, staring at the giant woman now standing a mile high, but only five feet (her measurement) from me.

I scan upwards, starting at her toes, resting at the edge of her black flip flops; going higher up to her dark blue pair of jeans, tight and perfect around a perfect body; to her equally tight t-shirt, wrapped around two amazing breasts; and then ending at a beautiful face, blond hair in a ponytail with long strands dangling down her cheeks.

She turned to close the door, slamming it, and facing me again, tossed her purse on the couch. I snapped back into action, temporarily forgetting that I was in mortal danger. Standing up I began running back towards what I hoped would be the safety of the coffee table. I took three steps, but those steps were matched by three of her own, and her left foot slammed in front of me, separating me from the coffee table and knocking me back onto my rear. The black edge of the flip flop was stories above my head, the pinky toe of her foot sat atop that, mocking my size.

As swiftly as Jennifer’s foot had landed, it slid out from my view, returning only to kick the flip flop underneath the coffee table. I could see her right foot doing the same, as her bare left foot crashed back in front of me. Now I stood with her gigantic big toe dominating my view, with her longer second toe next towering next to my poor shrunken self. Jennifer’s eight hours of working was apparent as an odor from her foot wafted over my body.

I stood up, my heart pounding in my chest, screaming in fear, as her big toe rocked forward, her enormous unpainted toe nail, at least 100 feet wide, came flying down, landing directly in front me. The white growth on her well groomed toenail was three times higher than I was, but the entire nail itself rose up dozens of yards above me. Instead of running as fast as possible away from the giantess, I ran at her nail, pounding my fists on its smooth surface, looking upwards, as if Jennifer would be able to feel my puny cries for help. A loud commotion arose across the room as Jennifer flicked on her television and began to flip through channels using the remote control.

Her toes unscrunched, and I was hit by her big toe’s nail, and once again pushed off my feet. Her giant foot lifted, exposing a seemingly endless sole over my head, as I expected my last breaths being taken. Luckily, Jennifer swung her foot away from me, back towards the coffee table, and then over to the couch. She dropped her purse to the floor and crashed down, tossing her long legs over the arms of the sofa, as she carelessly flipped through the TV channels. I was a lost cause.

I remained standing in the middle of her apartment as a bug on Jennifer’s floor, shaking nervously as I replayed the last few moments in my head. I had to find a way to get her attention, lest I desire to live as an insect, darting away from her gigantic feet, living off the scraps of whatever food Jennifer carelessly lets fall to the floor. I needed a plan, and I needed it fast.

With no real strategy yet, I hustled over to the goddess on the couch. Jennifer continued flipping through the TV channels. I eventually made it over one of the four legs of the coffee table. The bottom of the table was hundreds of feet above me, and without anyway of climbing up it, I was forced to remain on the hardwood floor. I could see her legs stretching up into the sky through the glass surface of the coffee table, mocking me, mocking my size. Hell, everything in this apartment was. I noticed not too far from me was Jennifer’s flip flops, resting on the floor. I approached the massive shoes, with the only result being me feeling smaller.

I headed past her flip flops, under the coffee table, towards the couch that she rested upon, still without any clue as to how I would get her attention and be able to return back to my normal size. I had finally reached another leg of the coffee table when suddenly, her massive hand slammed down in front of me. Her fingers twitched once, but then, were motionless. The television remained on, so the only conclusion that I could come to was that Jennifer had fallen asleep after a long night of work. I won’t be able to get her attention tonight, but at least I won’t be stepped on, I thought.

I carefully walked toward her giant left hand resting on the floor. I began to attempt to find a way to climb up into her upturned palm, maybe if I pinched her skin enough she would notice her shrunken neighbor. But more likely, she would feel me as an itch and smear my body into paste to get rid of it. Damn it.

The thing is, I didn’t even know how I could get into her palm. I continued past the left side of her left hand, her thumb casting a shadow above me, to her other four fingers. I remember these same fingers, as they towered above me when I was in Jennifer’s palm before. And now, they do once again. I ran over and began to pinch the skin on her hand. Nothing, there was no reaction.

I needed a better strategy. I ran past her gigantic, skyscraper-sized fingers, and found a spot under her couch. I jumped into an imperfection in the wood of the flooring and tried to think of a plan while sleep eventually overtook me.

 

 

 

Chapter 3: Second Experience Continued by jnbt

I awoke to the loud crashing of Jennifer waking as she rose from her night of slumber on the sofa. From my vantage point, all I could see from underneath her couch was the backs of her feet. The sun was shining through the windows in her apartment, and a new day had begun, me remaining shrunk to the size of a flea. It was Saturday morning; I didn’t have work at the office that day, so I still had the entire weekend to be unshrunk and returned to my normal life without being fired from my job, or worse, stepped on by a giant gorgeous woman.

I was shaken away from my thoughts as Jennifer walked away from the couch and out of the room. She might be going to get more sleep in her actual bed, or maybe she was headed to her showers, or maybe to cook breakfast, hell, I don’t know.

She returned to the living room a minute later, each of her footsteps crashing down, shaking the floor on stood upon. Her two bare feet returned in front of me, standing between the couch I was under and the coffee table. I jumped out from the hole in the wood that I had slept in and hurried over the leg of the sofa to see what Jennifer was doing. Reaching the leg I spotted her hurriedly scarfing down what looked to be a morning bowl of cereal while flipping through the stations of the television she had left on the night before. I resisted running over to her massive foot, knowing that the closer I got to her, the closer I would be to becoming a small red dot on her sole. I was only two feet (her measurement) away from her now, and still, the occasional twitching and lifting of her giant toes sent shivers through my body.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on her apartment door. Jennifer rose from the couch and took a step towards me, her left foot smashing down next to me, knocking me on my rear and back under the couch. She made it to the door and opened it, revealing her friend Brandi, a fellow coworker of Jennifer’s at her bar.

Brandi was a tall beauty, a long haired brunette with an affinity for bright red lipstick and very tight jeans. I would sometimes see her going to and leaving Jennifer’s apartment, but I never had the opportunity to meet her.

I stood up and hustled out from under the sofa to gaze up at the two gigantic women that now stood before me. I craned my head nearly all the way up to see the two girls hug one another. Brandi’s booming voice said that Jennifer had forgotten her wallet at the bar the night before, and she was just stopping by the drop it off. Jenn took the wallet and thanked her, inviting her in for some coffee or breakfast. Brandi declined but remained at the doorway, chatting about a coworker they both liked and other work-related minutiae.

I hustled over across the space between the couch and the coffee table to get a better view of the two women. Brandi’s dark hair was tied up in the back, her t-shirt fit snugly around her perky breasts, and her jeans were as tight as ever. Her feet rested atop a pair on regular black flip flops, similar to Jennifer’s, and her long toes ended in nails painted bright red. Her toenails were suddenly beautiful to me, like a freshly painted Ferrari, something to be pined for. Instead of being just terrified of them (as I still was), I was also drawn towards her massive toes. Before I knew it, I was running full speed over the wood floor for Brandi’s toes. I realized my mistake as I neared her, when Brandi’s right foot lifted out from her flip flop and landed nearly on top of me. Her five tremendous digits smashed down directly in front of me; had I continued running for two seconds more, I would have ended up as a speck on the bottom of the pad of her middle toe. As things happened though, I was viewing a wall of flesh, with a shiny red toenail hanging ten feet above my head, curving up to a where it became her toe. Next to that toe was a bigger, longer toe, with a bigger red nail, and next to that was her immense big toe, with a nail that seemed like the size of a football field to me. I went to scream, but nothing came out. She was merely moving her foot around the floor for no reason. It had almost crushed me.

I turned to run as swiftly as possible back towards the coffee table, when I heard Jennifer say, “Hey, what’s that on the floor?” I was found, I was found! I stopped to look up at the two towering women I stood on the floor next to, but they weren’t looking at me. Jennifer was pointing at something on the other side of her. Jennifer’s gigantic feet were in the way, so I couldn’t see what it was. She bent over and picked up the item, holding it in the palm of her hand, staring at it with Brandi.

Jennifer uttered, “Oh my God, I think it’s this metal bug that’s suppose to pick up anyone that tries to break into my house after they’re shrunk! Why is it all smashed up on the ground?”

“Yeah, your alarm system shrinkie thing. Go see what it has to say, “ Brandi responded, as her foot returned to her flip flop and flew over my head. The black sole of the shoe cast a shadow on everything around me before her heel crashed to the floor behind me. The two walked over to the device on the wall, and Jennifer pressed a few buttons on the box.

“One intruder, entered 02:15 AM, shrunk 02:16 AM. Containment device has not returned.”

Thanks heavens, I thought, they would know I was here. But they wouldn’t know it was me, and they wouldn’t know where I was. The two girls both turned back around away from the wall, looking straight down at the floor.

“Wait, does that mean that you have a tiny little person somewhere in your apartment right now?”

“I....I think it does. Unless either of us stepped on him already.” Jennifer chuckled slightly, but her face quickly return to one of wonderment, both their eyes as wide open as possible as they searched the ground. Brandi was the first to knee down on all fours to get a better view, and Jennifer quickly followed her lead.

I in the meantime did not want to be accidentally looked over and trampled by the giant women. I hustled back over to one of the legs of the coffee table, as the two girls continued scanning the apartment floor.

“I can’t believe there’s a little person on your floor. I’ve never seen someone shrunken before; didn’t your alarm shrink someone before? “ Brandi asked Jennifer.

“Once, my downstairs neighbor was shrunk accidentally. You wouldn’t believe how powerful you feel holding a person the size of a bug in your hand.”

“Poor tiny thing must be terrified of us right now. If we find this guy, you better let me hold him before you unshrink him or call the police on him.”

“Okay, sure thing, Brandi.”

Finally, Brandi, still on all fours, turned and began crawling straight at me. I walked out slightly from the leg of the coffee table as she stopped over me, her eyes gazing right upon me. Her agape mouth turned into a smile, and she called Jennifer over. Jennifer arose and walked over from across the room, and she stood, hands on hips, looking down in the area around her bare feet.

“Where, I don’t see anything?”

Brandi brought her right hand towards me, extending her index finger at me placed it directly in front of me, her massive shiny red nail blocking my entire view.

“The little thing’s right here, Jenn!” I could tell Brandi was getting more and more excited by finding me. While Jennifer knelt down to get a better view of me, Brandi brought her beautiful smiling face closer to me, her warm breath enveloping my entire being. “He’s probably the tiniest little thing in the world.”

“Can you see who it is?” Jennifer asked.

“No, there’s no way, he is way too small. Do you have a magnifying glass, or maybe a microscope?”

“I think I might have a magnifying glass in my desk in my bedroom; lemme go check.” Jennifer stood up and left the room while Brandi continued studying me. I was relieved to have been found, but at the same time, I was very nervous to have not been immediately unshrunken by these two giantess.

Alone together, Brandi said to me, “Hey little guy, whatcha doing in here?” I knew she wouldn’t be able to hear my response, so I ran over to her big red fingernail. She however twisted her finger upside down and rested her nail on the ground. “Climb on my fingernail, little guy.”

With no hesitation, I hustled and reached the edge of her fingernail. Her nail was more than two feet thick to my small frame, and the growth was maybe 20 feet in length from the tip of her fleshly finger. That allowed me to jump up onto the underside of her nail, and when she lifted her finger, I slid down to her fingertip, sandwiched between her hard nail and soft flesh.

Brandi stood up and tilted her finger. I slid back down her fingernail unto the palm of her other hand. “I’ve never held a tiny man before, makes me feel like a giant!” Brandi said, her voice booming over my small body. Her massive fingers towered above, flexing over my head, teasing me, and really scaring me senseless. I didn’t know this girl. I didn’t know what she wanted to do to me. I was hoping that Jennifer would come back into the room soon, when, thank God, she appeared with a magnifying glass.

Jennifer placed the glass above me with her eye seeming comically large behing it. “Oh, man, it’s my downstairs neighbor again! What are you doing in here, didn’t you learn your lesson last time?” She handed the instrument over to her friend, and as Brandi peered through it, Jennifer said to her, “C’mon, put him on the ground and let me unshrink him.”

“Well, maybe he came into your apartment again because he likes being this small, isn’t that right, little guy?” Brandi leaned in closer and smiled, her teeth the brightest white, shining over me.  I took several steps back as her mouth leaned closer to me, each tooth the size of an office building to me. Her jaw opened revealing the great dark cavern of her mouth, and quickly she slammed it shut, leaning back and laughing hysterically at me, the speck in her hand. “Let’s put the guy to work. He can give us manicures and pedicures. It might take him a day to paint my thumbnail, but it’d be free!”

“Alright, Brandi, enough goofing around, you’re probably scaring the hell out of him. Put him down, let’s put him back to normal.”

“Ah, you’re no fun, Jenn.” Brandi’s massive finger returned to her palm and landed upside down in front of me. I climbed unto the underside of her thick fingernail and tumbled back down into the space between her nail and skin. She slowly lowered her finger back to the ground, placing me in the middle of the room on the wooden floor. She stood back up, and I again was on the ground, gazing up at the two goddess that towered over my small frame. Brandi’s face remained beaming with delight down at me, while Jennifer’s face had one of aggravation. I didn’t know which girl I was afraid of more: the girl who wanted to play with me, or the girl who was annoyed by me.

Jennifer walked over to the alarm system on the wall to begin the unshrinking process. Brandi, however, remained standing over me, her beautiful body seemingly endless above me. Without warning, she removed her right foot from her flip flop and placed her bent big toe directly in front of me, her bright, shiny red nail stretching dozens of feet to either side of me, rising up like a monolith to the pinkish skin on her toe. I stepped forward and rubbed my hand against the smooth, shiny surface. I was just a tiny speck at the foot of this giantess, completely terrified and attracted to this massive women. I wanted to climb her toe, up her sexy long legs, explore the incredible landscape of this beautiful creature. The femininity of the red nail and the gentle perfume odor that emanated from her (she must had recently bathed) left me intoxicated; if I was left this size, smaller than an ant, left as the pet or plaything of these women, so let it be.

“You see, Jennifer, he’s not afraid of me, he likes being this size! Isn’t that right, little guy?” Brandi leaned over and raised her toes over my head, bending and straightening her toes, showcasing her superiority. She could have crushed me right then and there, but I could care less now. I was hypnotized by the gigantic toes impossibly hanging in the air above me.

“Damn it, Brandi, move out of the way. It’s ready to go.” Brandi’s foot went back into the flip flop, and she walked over me to stand over by Jennifer across the room. The bright red light hit me, and I flew upwards (or so it seemed to me), returning to my normal height. I felt embarrassment for my dirty clothes and messed up hair, as I had slept on the floor the previous night, and also for the slight erection I had. But I don’t think they noticed that.

Jennifer was first to speak. “What is wrong with you, you could have gotten stepped on with me even noticing, what were you doing here last night?” I told her that I’d thought she was home and forgot about the shrinking device.

Brandi leaned in and grabbed a large piece of dust that had unshrunk with me out from my hair. Her smile stayed on her face as she laughed at me. “Well, you better be careful next time you’re that small. We might not want to turn you back to your normal size. I mean, I’d love to have a little man as a pet.”

I nervously smiled and my face turned red. I looked down sheepishly and glanced at Brandi’s long red-tipped toes, flexing in her flip flops. I looked back up at her as she bit her lip and raised both her eyebrows, seeming to suggest that she wanted me back at her feet. She liked the power over me and might think that I liked it too. I quickly looked at Jennifer who kept up an appearance of aggravation. Maybe I’d better leave.

“Maybe you’d better leave, “ Jennifer said. I nodded and walked slowly out her apartment, stumbling down the stairs to my place, still disoriented by my recent size change. I began brewing a pot of coffee and, a few minutes later, sat at my kitchen table sipping at my mug of java, eyes wide open, replaying the past twelve hours over in my head. Halfway through my cup of coffee, a loud knock came from my front door. I headed to the door and, opening it, found Brandi standing there.

“Hey, I was just heading out, I wanted to stop by real quick to see if you were okay.”

“Yeah, I’m fine, a little shaken up, but I’ll be alright.”

Brandi smiled at me and said, “Good, I needed to make sure that I didn’t hurt you or anything. You were just so tiny and vulnerable. I might have been a little careless when you were on the ground at my feet. Jeez, my toes must have been enormous to you!”

I was starting to sweat. “Nah, you didn’t hurt me. It was amazing being that small next to you. And yeah, your toes are pretty big to someone tinier than an ant.”

Brandi chuckled, looked down at her feet, and flexed her toes. “I had gotten a pedicure yesterday afternoon, I hope my nails looked nice to you.” She looked back at me and grinned. “Jenn says that her alarm system was set to shrink at 1/16th of an inch. You were damn small. You’d probably even be tiny compared to the kids in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, I don’t think they were even that small!”

I was definitely sweating. “Well, yeah, ha.” I was nervous, I was mumbling. Someone help me.

“Okay then, glad you’re okay. Oh yeah, Jennifer and I are going to get a few drinks tonight around ten if you want to come, should be fun.”

Dear God. “Yeah, alright, just knock on my door tonight, I’ll be here.”

“Alright, tiny. Try to stay this size for tonight. Later.”

She smiled again at me and walked away. I slowly closed the door and ran a bath. It was going to be a long day and night; at least, I hoped it would be.

 

Chapter 4: Second Experience Continued by jnbt

Ten o’clock neared, and I was sitting on my couch awaiting the two girls. Soon, I heard their knocking on the door, and I opened it to see the two beautiful women: Jennifer in a sexy blue dress, and Brandi with a tight t-shirt and jeans, both girls wearing high heels and plenty of perfume. They both giggled and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of my apartment. It seemed like they had already been drinking.

“C’mon, let’s gooooo,” Brandi said, her boozy breath fulfilling my suspicions. We ran out to Jennifer’s car and hopped in.

I asked them where we were going. “We both got the night off from work at our bar, so what’s a better place to be then our bar!” Jennifer took off and drove us to the bar they both worked at, only five minutes away. The place was getting packed as it tended to do on Saturday nights, but we were able to find three stools to sit on at the bar.

Here’s where we decided to drink a lot. The two girls managed to get us free beers and shots and basically whatever we wanted all night long. They appeared to know almost everyone there. The more they drank, the more they loved to tell the story of my shrinking to their female friends.

“So I picked him up in my fingernail and held him in the palm of my hand! Yeah, him, smaller than a speck.” Brandi took another shot of vodka and laughed hysterically, slapping me on my leg. Jennifer had cheered up from earlier and was laughing with her friend, all the while I sat there blushing and slowly sipping my beer.

Two in the morning rolled around, and the lights were flicked on in the bar. The two ladies, clearly intoxicated, stood up from their stools and headed for the door. Unexpectedly, Jennifer grabbed my hand and, squeezing it, said, “C’mon, let’s go back to my place for a few more drinks.” She smiled at me, eyes glazed, but still beautiful as ever. How could I not?

We returned to our apartment complex after some reckless driving by Jennifer and entered her apartment. Her shrinking alarm system activated, but she walked over and deactivated it. Brandi looked over at me and said, “Looks like you lucked out this time, buddy.” The two girls laughed, and fell on the couch, drunkenly kicking off their high heeled shoes and putting their feet up onto the coffee table. “Get us some beers,“ Brandi commanded to me, Jennifer nodding in agreement. And, well, why not, I went to the kitchen and returned with three beers for us. I found a spot on the couch next to Jennifer, and she sighed, placing her head on my shoulder. I could smell her lovely hair and quickly got excited, but did my best to hide my excitement with my beer bottle.

“Gross, look at you too,” Brandi said. “I’m going to the bathroom.” Jennifer chuckled as Brandi walked out the living room. Jennifer removed her head from my shoulder and stared at me, eyes half open, and drunkenly hiccuped. I went to laugh, but she quickly leaned in and began making out with me, shoving her tongue into my mouth, her lips sloppily sucking on mine. I was at once surprised and leaned backwards onto the couch. Jennifer followed and ended up on top of me, clawing at my chest. I knew she was probably only making out with me because she was drunk, but, hell, she was gorgeous. I wasn’t about to stop her.

After a couple minutes of this heaven I was in, Brandi stumbled back into the room, and noticing us on the couch, commented, “Aw, shit, look at you too lovebirds. Jenny and her little ant-man, sucking each other’s faces.”

Jennifer pulled away from my lips and rested her head on my chest. She tried to talk normally but was clearly more intoxicated than she realized. “Oh yeah, he was a tiny ant-man. I wanna be that small, hey Brandi, shrink us both, I wanna see what it’s like.”

My eyes instantly opened wide as I considered what was just said. Jennifer wants both of us to be shrunk. On purpose. With beautiful, brunette, long legged, drunk friend in control. Oh God, my instincts say, “Run quickly! Get the hell out of there!” But any straight man would be called an idiot for wanting to leave the room with these two ladies, even if one of them was about to be a mile tall. Brandi’s face showed nothing but pure joy.

“I don’t know...” was all I was able to mumble before Jennifer picked her body up off me

and excitedly met Brandi over at the alarm box to show her how to operate it. She memorized the button presses and looked over at me, still resting on the couch.
“Get up, lazy. It’s time to be an little bug again.” Brandi ran over and dragged me from the sofa, here long nails digging into the skin on my arm.
“Ouch, be careful,” I cried, as I was pushed next to Jennifer in the middle of the room. She looked at me, excited and nervous, and grabbed both my hands with hers.
“It doesn’t hurt, does it?” I assured her it didn’t, and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips again. As she kissed me, we were covered in the red light of the shrink ray.
“See you two guys later,” Brandi said. I broke off the kiss from Jennifer, and looking over at Brandi, I noticed her smile, hoping there wasn’t any evil behind it. But there was no turning back now, as within the next second, I was standing on the ground next to Jennifer, 1/16th of an inch tall, her mouth wide open as she stared up around her. Through her hands I could feel her shaking.
The ground began to tremble as Brandi’s massive footsteps came towards us. Jennifer was completely taken aback as she began to cower at the sight of her giant friend. Brandi was able to cross the great distance to us in about three seconds. Her bare right foot came towards us and hovered over our heads, sending both of us shrunken people instinctively running away. It was hopeless, of course, as the shadow that covered us would be impossible to escape. Her sole was hundreds of feet long. It hung above us, and while Jennifer was screaming, Brandi swiftly moved her foot and placed it directly in front of us, her long toes stretching towards us, with her giant red toenails proudly resting above our heads.
While Brandi looked down at us from above, Jennifer ran to me and grabbed me, squeezing the life from my body, completely terrified at the experience. “She’s gonna crush us, I just know it,” she cried. Brandi’s impossibly large toes swiftly flexed out over our heads and crashed back down to the wooden floor, forcing Jennifer to hold me even tighter. The giantess then went down on her left knee, her right foot still remaining in front of us, and grabbed the magnifying glass that had been left on the coffee table. She placed it over us, and all we could do was gaze up at the marvelous woman that towered above.
“Oh, my, look at you two tiny specks! C’mon, Jennifer, don’t be afraid, we were supposed to be having fun. I’m not going to hurt you. I know I must look like a goddess to the both of you, but trust me, you’re safe with me. Here, hop on my fingernail.”
Brandi placed left upturned index fingernail on the floor next to us, and Jennifer released me from her tight grip. We both walked to her fingernail, and grabbing onto her nail, hopped up and slid down to the flesh of her finger. Pressed between her hard nail and soft skin again, we were taken up to Brandi’s large green eye. She stared at us for several seconds and walked over to the couch, sitting on it and placing her finger on the coffee table. Her finger was tilted forward, and Jennifer and I fell out of the long fingernail unto the glass surface of the table. The hand behind us was turned over, as she placed it palm down, her enormous shiny red thumbnail situated to our backs.
I was enamored by the great nail for only a second. Brandi leaned in toward her two tiny people, her amazing cleavage proudly showcased for my approval. Her face hung directly over us; I could smell the alcohol still remaining in her breath. Jennifer continued to grab my arm, her fear having not yet diminished.

Brandi’s giant red lips opened. Her pearl white teeth shined in her smile, and she wondered what to do with us. “So what do you little bugs wanna do, it’s still so early. I could put you two back on the floor and chase you around. Nah, that wouldn’t be any fun, every single step I take would take you guys like an hour to run. I mean, hell, look at my toes compared to you bugs.”

With that, Brandi lifted her hand from behind us and curled her ten toes onto the edge of the coffee table, resting her chin on her knees, peering down at us with the magnifying glass. Her two big toes were over a hundred feet tall with a slightly overgrown red nail hanging over the edge. They were pressed against each other directly in front of us, with her other eight toes spreading out to the left and right of our puny bodies. I was enraptured by her beautiful nails and began walked towards them. Jennifer tried pulling my arm to stop me, but I managed to break her grasp.

“Oh, looks like the little guy wants to worship my toes again,” Brandi chuckled, as I reached one of her big toes and rubbed my hand along the ridged surface. “Jennifer, you should really come over and worship my toes too, you don’t want to piss off your goddess, now do you?” She was really starting to take a love of being such a giant girl. And luckily, I didn’t mind fulfilling my role as her tiny plaything. It was fun. Hell, she was beautiful. As long as she didn’t want to hurt us.

Jennifer finally came over to me next to Brandi’s big toe and said to me, “I don’t want to be tiny any more! How can we get her to bring us back to normal? She can’t hear us no matter how loudly we scream.”

“We’ll just have to go along with it until she wants to unshrink us. There’s really nothing that we can do.”

She leaned towards me and hugged me tightly. Even though it had only been a couple of minutes, I could tell Jennifer desperately hated being so small. I found it to be just as terrifying as she did, but I also felt a certain amount of adventure and sexual satisfaction from being this size that she obviously did not.

We continued hugging. Brandi placed her magnifying glass closer to us, and her voice boomed, “Oh my, are you two at it again? First on the couch, now on the coffee table?” Being that she was unable to see us very well, she had assumed that we were being intimate. “I wanna play!”

We stopped embracing as Brandi removed her feet from the coffee table and stood up. Jennifer and I were level with the giant’s knees starring up at her perfect body. She removed her t-shirt revealing an amazing flat stomach below two perky breasts hidden behind a lacy white bra. She leaned down at us, still standing on the coffee table. After a quick smile, she arose again, and pinching at the clasp behind her, removed the bra and tossed it across the room. She rocked her hips back and forth, her massive beautiful frame towering above us, and giggled, “Are you two ready?”

It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen.

Brandi sat back down onto the couch and propped both her feet onto the coffee table on both sides of us, legs stretched completely out. She leaned forward towards us and again placed her upturned fingernail in front of us. “C’mon, guys, hop on in.”

I grabbed Jennifer’s arm and helped pull her onto the giant nail. She was slightly reluctant but did not resist as much as I had imagined she would. We grabbed onto the edge of Brandi’s fingernail as she brought us to her face and said, “Let’s play, little friends. I’m going watch you two fuck, okay? If you ever want to get big again, I’d say you’d want to listen to me.”

Before we could even think about what she had told us, she quickly moved her hand and dropped us both onto the areola of her nipple on her left breast. We landed on the brown skin roughly but uninjured. Brandi’s hand squeezed her breast, causing in turn her nipple to rise up, several times taller than us.

“Hey, bugs, I can see you next to the summit of my nipple. Get going!” Brandi laughed at us and squeezed her breast again, knocking me into Jennifer as we both tumbled over. I looked at her without saying anything. I wondered what she was thinking. Would Jennifer make love to me, or would Brandi continue to egg us on? As I began to open my mouth to question her, Jennifer pushed me over and pulled her dress off over her head, shoving her tongue down my throat.

Holy shit, I thought. I was an size of an insect, making out with a beautiful woman, on the breast of an equally as attractive woman. None of this should be possible. I pulled my jeans and underwear down to my knees, and Jennifer leaned back to pull her panties off. I looked up at the massive face of Brandi as she looked down upon us, smiling, her incredible white teeth shining brightly. She took her right hand and slid it into her pants and let out a small moan, closing her eyes and cocking her head back.

While I was distracted by the giantess, Jennifer had stooped down onto me, causing me to enter her lovely body. I tensed up immediately and lay bugged-eyed. It had clearly been a while since I had sex. Jennifer rode me up and down, back and forth, as Brandi continued squeezing her breast, rocking us both up and down, her entire body sometimes twitching as her other hand moved within her pants.

This was too much for poor little me. After no more than a couple minutes, I came right into Jennifer, both of us shaking and sweaty. She let out a moan and slowed her rocking on top of me. Stopping, she stared at me with a little smile, then turned her head to look at the giantess’ face above us. Brandi’s head was still cocked back as she continued to rub herself. Her massive left hand went up the side of her breast and pinched her nipple, her incredible thumb and index finger pressing together above us, threatening to crush us into paste if they moved slightly lower.

I could feel Brandi’s body tensing below my feet, her gaping mouth silently open, as her orgasm rippled through her body. As Jennifer and I remained lying naked next to each other, Brandi’s vision turned to us, her great white smile beaming over our puny bodies. “Phew! I couldn’t even see if you two fucked. You’re just too tiny, so I’ll assume you did. Hop on, I’ll regrow you now.”

Once again, Brandi’s upturned red fingernail landed next to us as we were getting redressed, and Jennifer and I climbed up onto the hard surface. Brandi got up off the sofa and walked to the center of the living room and, leaning over, placed us both on the wooden floor next to her giant toes. She leaned back up to her full height, and gazing down at us, said, “Okay, well you little insects have fun, I really gotta go. Be safe!”

And with those words, Brandi put her top back on and slid her feet back into her high heels. Jennifer and I stared at one another for only a split second before we started running across the floor towards Brandi and the door she was headed towards. But it was of no use. We must have run two inches on the ground by the time the giant girl had opened to the door and looked back down at us, taking one last glance at her tiny friends. “Oh yeah, Jenny, if it’s cool with you, I’m gonna borrow your car too. Thanks!”

Brandi smiled at us as she closed the door. Now, it was just me and Jennifer in the room, one-sixteenth of an inch tall, shrunk on the floor. We needed help.

Jennifer leaned over to me and placed her head on my shoulder, resigning herself to our situation. I put my arm around her and squeezed tightly. I'd been in this predicament before, shrunken and alone on the floor, but luckily I had been rescued by the metal fly from the security system. We were helpless on the floor, and I figured we needed to either start finding food and water and shelter or head outside to possibly find a normal sized person to unshrink us.

Jennifer lifted her head and looked at me, and despite all we had been through, she looked as beautiful as ever. As she stared at me, the monstrous door to the apartment swung open. Brandi's impossibly immense form stepped back into the room, her feet crashing down near us, knocking us both backwards onto our backs.

"Where the hell....oh, there." Brandi bent over and lifted her cell phone from the coffee table. "I'd almost forgotten my phone here. Silly me."

 

 

Chapter 5: Second Experience Continued by jnbt

Brandi exited the apartment again, and I stood up helplessly watching the massive door loudly slam shut. Jennifer remained sitting on the floor, eyes gazing straight downward. I turned and knelt next to her, and raising her chin with my hand, asked her why her friend would leave us like this.

“I don’t know,” Jenn mumbled. “She’s crazy. Maybe she thinks this is a joke. Maybe she’ll come back in a few minutes and think we’ll all laugh about it tomorrow. I’m scared.”

It was late. I was very tired and very hungry and very nervous. And I had to pee. I walked ten feet (our size) from Jennifer, unzipped my pants, and pissed on the floor.

Jennifer stood up in shock. “Don’t pee on my floor! What the hell are you doing?”

I finished, zipped back up, and asked, “And where would you like me to go? Your toilet is several miles away. Let’s walk to your bathroom and then build a ladder several hundred feet high, and then I’ll pee in your toilet.”

Flustered, she responded, “Well, shit, I don’t know. But when we’re big again, you better clean up your mess.”

I thought about being normal-sized again, kneeling over with the tiniest bit of paper towel, and cleaning up the imperceptible puddle I had just created. I began laughing aloud, to Jennifer’s dismay.

“What’s so funny, asshole? I’m glad you think this is funny!” Jennifer started walking in the direction of the door. “I’m leaving. I’m going to go get help.”

“What, you think you’re just going to walk under your front door into the hallway and someone will see you? You’ll be crushed in minutes. Or eaten by a bug.”

“Well we need to do something! Wait, my phone! Fuck, it’s in my purse. Do you have yours?”

Oh my God, my cell phone, in my pocket. Why didn’t I immediately think of that? “But will it work at this size? Who should we try to call?” I wondered out loud. I pulled out my phone, and luckily the screen lit up. I brought up my contacts and scrolled through the phone numbers I had listed, searching for someone who lived nearby that I trust to help us. But swiftly, my phone was grabbed from my hands.

Before I could even say anything, Jennifer hurriedly began typing a number into my phone. “My little sister lives a mile away in the dorms. She’ll help us. Just hope I can wake her up.”

Oh my God. Hannah. Jennifer’s 19 year old sister. I’d never met her. I’d only seen a picture of her on Jennifer’s fridge. She was a blond beauty, tall and skinny, as far as I could make out from the photo. First Jennifer, then Brandi, now Hannah? How could such an average guy as myself get so lucky? I was 1/16th of an inch tall on the floor at the moment, so maybe I wasn’t that lucky. I came back to reality as Jenny said, “It’s ringing! It’s working!”

Jennifer held the phone to her ear for several more seconds. “Shit, I got her voicemail. I’ll hang up and try again.” She ended the call and hit redial. Moments later, she screams, “Oh my God, Hannah, wake up, it’s Jenn, I need your help right now! My security system shrunk me and a friend, and I need you to come over now to help unshrink us.....I don’t care that you have to get up early. Please just come and help us!....Great, fifteen minutes? My door is unlocked. When you get here call me back at this number. I’ll tell you where we are. I don’t want you barging in and stepping on us..... Yeah, 1/16th of an inch.... Yeah, har har, we are like bugs, funny. Please shut up and hurry!”

With our salvation at hand, Jennifer exhaled a sigh of relief and handed my phone back to me. “Okay, thank Christ, she’ll be here soon. Let’s find somewhere to hide while my sister’s on her way.”

“There’s a crack next to that knot in the wood floor right there. I think we can squeeze in there and be alright until she arrives.” It takes a couple minutes but we hustle over to the crack and slide in. The hole is the size of a small car to us. I feel safer already not exposed on the floor and knowing that someone is on their way to help us. Jennifer seems better as well.

As I settle in and stare at the ceiling seemingly miles above us, Jennifer says, “So, yeah, um, sorry about that, the, uh, sex. I was just so afraid and wanted it to be over with. I hated being small around Brandi. It was humiliating. I hope you’re not weirded out by me now.”

I just had sex with a beautiful woman I’d been crazy about forever. Granted, it was on the giant nipple of her best friend. Either way, it was amazing and not regrettable in the least bit. Now, how can I say that to her without sounding like an a-hole?

“Look, we were both under a lot of pressure. What happened happened. I’m just glad you’re okay.”

Jennifer leaned her head back against the wooden wall and gently placed her hand atop mine. “I’m glad you’re okay too. I need to get rid of that security system. It’s too dangerous. I feel like we’ve both almost died several times the past few days. Wait, shhh!”

Before I could respond, Jennifer put her hand over my mouth. Suddenly, I heard it as well. The sound of footsteps from the hallway.

I pulled my cell phone from my pocket expecting the call from Hannah. We both stood up and poked our heads from our hiding spot. The muffled footsteps stopped at the apartment door. The door swung wide open.

“Shit!” Jennifer yelled. “She was suppose to call us first. Call her! Quick!” But before I knew it, Jennifer’s gigantic sister stepped into the apartment. Such an ideal specimen of youthful beauty. Blond hair in a messy ponytail, a small loose shirt draped over her torso, ridiculously small gym shorts with perfectly smooth legs sticking out, leading down to long, slender feet in brown sandals. She was dressed exactly as a college girl that had been awoken in the middle of the night. In her left hand her cell phone, in her right, a lit cigarette.

As I stared dumbfounded (one does not simply grow used to giantesses), Jennifer snatched the phone from my hands again. She typed in her sister’s number again, and nervously held the phone to her head. All the while, Hannah took a couple steps in the apartment and closed the door behind her. Fortunately for us, we were hiding in a crack near the opposite side of the room, though a few steps and she would be on top of us. I’m sure our hiding hole would protect us from being crushed by her giant sandals, but I’d rather not take the risk.

“Hello?” Hannah was looking around on the floor for us. She took a drag from her cigarette and kicked her sandals off towards the front door. I put my hand on Jennifer’s shoulder and pushed her down back into our crack in the floor. I couched back down as well. Never can be too careful around sleepy, cranky giants.

“Answer your damned phone,” Jennifer cried. “Ring, dammit.”

Finally, loudly from above, we heard Hannah’s phone ring. “Oh, sorry, I forgot to call you. Now where are you? I’m exhausted and need to get back to bed.”

“Dammit, Hannah, you could have stepped on us! Be more careful. And are you smoking in my house?”

“Look, whatever, I can leave right now, and you can live the rest of your life in the cracks of your floorboards. God, you’re so small and insignificant I can’t even see you.” Jennifer closed her eyelids and squeezed them in frustration.

“Fine, Hannah, please just put out the cigarette. We’re just a few feet in front of you. So how about this? You start taking the smallest possible steps forward. When you’re close to us, we’ll run out, and hopefully by then you’ll be able to see us.”

I poked my head out slightly to see Hannah bend over and drop her cigarette into one of our half-empty beer bottles from earlier in the night. “Here I come!” Hannah sarcastically muttered.

Her right foot took one step forward, maybe only half a foot, her left foot then doing the same. “Okay, good, like that, a few more times” Jennifer told her sister through the phone. Hannah took several more baby steps like that, and finally her bare left foot crashed down with a loud thud two inches (her measurement) from our heads.

“Stop, don’t move, we’re coming out.” Jennifer and I hoisted ourselves from the crack in the floor and saw ourselves staring up at Hannah’s giant toes. We began to walk towards them.

“Like my new French pedicure? I started going to that new place on Washington Ave.” Hannah lifted her giant toes on both her feet and slammed them back down, proudly looking down at her fresh pedicure.

“Stop moving, you ass, you’ll crush us!” Jennifer screamed into the phone.

“I still can’t even see you. Where are you?”

“Alright, we’re directly in front of your big toe on your left foot.”

Hannah knelt down, her head blocking the light above. She smiled, “Oh Jesus, you said you were shrunken, but God damn. You’re just a little speck, like, smaller than a poppy seed.”

As the two sisters continued to argue, I continued walking over to the second toe of Hannah’s left foot. I placed my hand on the ridged skin of the giantess. Above me, her perfectly smooth toenail rested, shining, the giant nail the size of several tennis courts. This was the toe of a beautiful, pampered 19 year old. It could crush the life out of me with her even knowing. But it was being merciful. I felt as if I should worship it.

I shot back into reality. “Look, please just carry us to the center of the room, and I’ll tell you the codes on the security system to unshrink us. It would take us forever to walk there. Okay?”

“Yeah, yeah.” Suddenly, Hannah’s right hand shot towards Jennifer, her thumb and index finger poised to pick her up. Jennifer quickly fell to the ground in terror as the two impossibly large digits neared her.

“Stop, stop!” Jennifer screamed into the phone.

“What now?” Hannah’s hand stopped, her thumb and finger on both sides of Jennifer, her long perfectly French manicured nails jutting out around her older sister.

“You’ll squeeze the life out of me with your giant fingers!  Let us jump onto the underside of your fingernail, and you can carry us like that.”

“I don’t have giant fingers! You just have a puny body. God, I just want to squish the shit out of you right now. Fine, jump on my nail.” Hannah removed her giant fingers from around her sister and placed her thumb on the floor in front of us.

“God, Hannah, no, put your thumb nail down so we can climb in it, not like that.” Despite the incredible size difference, Jennifer still treated her sister as little girl. I hope it doesn’t get us killed.

“Shut up and hop on my thumbnail. Just get on.” Hannah was getting very sick of dealing with us two specks.

I gently grabbed Jennifer’s arm and led her towards the giant thumb. Hannah’s massive nail towered in front of us, beautiful, impressive, and fearsome. We reached the two-foot-thick tip of the nail and hopped on, doing our best to get further onto the curved nail. If we slipped on the smooth surface, we’d obviously prefer to be off the tip and on the nail bed. But because of the angle Hannah held her thumb, it was slow going.

“Hurry up, you two.”

“Tilt your thumb back, Hannah. Your nail is so slippery, at least give us a decent angle to walk on.”

We finally made it to her nail bed as the ground we walked upon turned white into pink. I grabbed Jennifer’s hand while her younger sister lifted us up and brought us to the middle of the room. Hannah pressed her thumb to the wooden floor and slowly leaned it forward until we slid off onto the ground. She then stood up, her height still to me an absurd concept. “Now what?” she asked her sister.

“Walk over to the security system and type in these numbers....”

As Jennifer rattled off the string of digits that would get us back to our normal sizes, I stared up at her enormous sister, realizing that everyone I know right now was gigantic. That girlfriend I had a few years back that left me after I cheated on her. That beautiful college professor I had that I always dreamt about. Thousands of other girls in this city alone that could hold me right now in the palm of their hand, and I would be helpless to their desires. They could take care of me. Or they could crush my tiny body into nothing. The thought was absolutely overwhelming. I was lost in those thoughts as the red light once again enveloped me, and we grew back to our normal sizes.

 

Chapter 6: The End by jnbt

 


Jennifer ran over to her younger sister, furious, and pushed her shoulder. “What the hell! Be careful, do you know what it’s like being that small?”

“Look, sister, I showed up to help you; don’t give me a guilt trip.”

As the two sisters continued to argue, I walked over to the couch, sat down, and drank from a warm beer. As incredible as my life had recently become, hanging out with three beautiful, sometimes gigantic women, it was nonetheless a stressful experience. And then Jennifer’s apartment door opened. “Oh, hey,” Brandi said.

Brandi slowly walked back into the room carrying a case of beer. “You called your sister? C’mon, I was just messing with y’all. I went out to grab some more beer. Did you think I would leave you two like that?”

I sat dumbfounded and turned my head to see the fury in Jennifer’s eyes. She was snapping. Brandi walked forward and dropped the case of beer on the coffee table and stood next to Hannah. “Shit, sorry, Hannah, I didn’t think they’d flip and call you up. I was just messing with them.”

“Messing with us?! Messing with us!?” Jennifer replied angrily. She stepped over to the alarm system, and even before any of us could utter a word, Brandi and Hannah disappeared. Or, rather, were shrunk.

“Jesus, Jennifer, wait!” I said as I stood to approach her as she walked over to the middle of her living room, her little sister and best friend now minuscule on the floor.

Jennifer stared down at her feet, screaming, “Do YOU like being messed with, huh, do you? Do you like being tiny fucks at my feet? I’ll crush you both right now!” She lifted her foot over where the two girls were, her face full of anger. I lunged over and grabbed her foot.

“Wait, stop, don’t do this,” I pleaded.

Jennifer replied, “Can you see them? Tell me where they are.”

I got on all fours and bent over, pointing at where the two tiny girls were. Jennifer slammed her right floor directly in front of that spot, the small specks dwarfed by her gigantic toes.

“Don’t fuck with me again,” she uttered to the girls at her feet and walked back over to her shrinking alarm system. Typing in the codes, Jennifer unshrunk the two girls.

Growing back to normal size, they both, crying from their ordeal, grabbed their things, and hustled out the apartment without saying a word. Jennifer stood, glowing, clearly on a power trip, more beautiful and seemingly stronger than ever.

I stood up next to her, and as I went to say good night, she said, “Yeah, good night.” I shuffled out the door.


A few days had past since I’d talked to Jennifer. Seeing her last crazy gesture, her near murder of her sibling and friend somewhat made me hesitant to talk to her. But then, a knock at my door.

“Hey, remember the other night when we were in the crack of my floorboard? I think I might have lost an earring there.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. And it was from my grandmother. It really means a lot to me. So, um, I know this is a lot to ask, but could I shrink you down so you could grab it for me? I know you might not want to, because of, you know, the craziness.”

“Uh, you couldn’t get it?”

“Well, I looked for it, but it’s beyond too small to see, and I can’t shrink myself down because I wouldn’t be able to be unshrunk. Please, you’re the only person I can trust.”

She gave me the doe eyes that made me fall for her so long ago. “I thought you were getting rid of that thing?”

“Oh, I will, I promise, right after this.”

I finally agreed, and she smiled. I followed her up to her apartment. “You have your phone, right? I’ll shrink you down, you grab the earring, and then call me, and I’ll bring you back to normal.”

I stood near the crack in the floor where we had both hidden a few days back, and Jennifer pressed the buttons on the alarm to send me back to 1/16th of an inch. I shook my head and closed my eyes and stared back up at the giantess above me. She took a few small steps towards me, peering down at my tiny form.

I stepped over to the hole in the wooded floor and lowered myself into it. Looking around I found the lost earring and pulled out my cell phone.

“Yeah, I found it, “ I said to her as I crawled from the crevasse back onto the floor.

“Oh, great, thank you so much. I know how terrifying it is to be like that.”

“No, no, it’s not the worst. I kinda think it’s actually a little fun,” I told her. “It’s a totally different world being this small.” I started walking towards her massive toes, her unpainted nails shining before me.

“Well, hey, little man, lemme bring you back to full size.”

“You don’t have to make me full sized just yet.” I reached the second toe of her left foot. Her incredible toes towered over my small frame as I rubbed the ridges of her skin.

“Ha, really, what size would you like to be?”

“I don’t know. How about three inches tall?”

“Alright then, let’s do this.” She ended the call on her phone, and I did the same.

Jennifer’s toes lifted far above my head as she walked back over to the alarm console on the wall, and soon I was grown to three inches tall. She returned to me and bent over, grabbing in her soft hand. She held me level to her face.

“Now what?”

“It’s not up to me. You’re in control.”

Jennifer smiled and carried me to her bedroom. Life would never be the same.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2752