Charmed by Firestone
Summary:

A wizard binds a succubus for a bit of fun.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7286 Read: 18302 Published: April 13 2012 Updated: April 15 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Firestone

2. Chapter 2 by Firestone

Chapter 1 by Firestone

Charmed

 

Davus knelt before the old tome, and slowly pulled it apart, the thick weight of the pages coming down with an audible “Thump!” He frowned as he flicked through them, finally coming to a rest on one. He began the incantation, speaking in a clear, even tone. The ancient words filled the empty space, and when he was done, a soft breeze wafted through the room. He closed his eyes only to blink, but when he opened them, there she stood, a sour look across her face.

She was gorgeous. Far more beautiful than he had anticipated, even with all his knowledge. Piercing gold eyes shone out from a shimmering, pale face. Out of either side of her forehead grew perfectly twisted ram's horns. Hair as black as the night flowed freely down past her shoulders, leading his eyes to the tight black leather dress she wore, the neckline plunging down to her stomach, revealing generous cleavage. She stared at him with a dispassionate look in her eyes, waiting for him to begin. He was certain he'd done it all correctly, but he had to make sure. Rising, he held out his right hand and closed his fist.

A white-hot flash erupted from his hand, and the succubus before him let out a scream of agony, her voice for a moment sounding otherworldly. She fell to her knees, clutching her throat. Davus released his fist, smiling. He'd done it right. She was his.

“Where did you learn to do that, human?” She hissed venomously.

“Gypsies. Turns out you've been causing quite a bit of trouble over the past couple centuries, haven't you? Well, somewhere along the road, you pissed off the wrong family. They learned the soul shackle incantation specifically for dealing with you, m'dear.” He said with a note of arrogance. He had demonstrated that he was the one in charge. The demoness rose to her feet, her golden eyes staring darkly at Davus.

“I am Tyveerya, Duchess of Blood.” She began, taking slow, methodical footsteps towards the summoner. “I have killed three hundred and forty-nine angels. I command a small realm in hell. I was courtesan to Satan himself.” By now, she had reached the man, standing in his face, looking down on him by several inches. He kept his ground unflinchingly. “And you summon me. You're no idiot. You've done your research, you've made the proper sigils. What is your task? What is your one desire, that I might leave before I become so enraged that I personally see to it your soul is erased?”

Davus looked into her eyes for a long moment before he closed his fist again, feeling the magic course through it. The succubus screamed out in pain, but Davus held his fist closed, taking a step back as she fell to her knees, clutching at her throat. He started walking around her, to her raised rump. He placed his foot against it, and gave it a hardy shove, sending her sprawled flat on her face. He walked up beside her and placed his foot on her throat. Only then did he release his fist.

“You misunderstand what's happened, Tyveerya. You haven't been summoned. You've been bound. Surely you've already tried attacking me, haven't you? You only haven't attacked me because of the binding, not because you were... afraid, were you?” He mocked derisively. Of course she had been afraid. From the moment he had used the soul shackles, Tyveerya had known something was different. “Now, if you're going to be sticking around, I'm going to want to do a little attitude adjustment. Go ahead and shrink yourself.”

Tyveerya let out a soft snarl as she wordlessly obeyed, her size reducing significantly. She rose up to her feet, but even then her head only reached his waist. “More.” He said with a playful wave. “Let's go for three inches tall.” The demoness followed his command, reducing her size once more. He smiled wickedly down at his captive.

“There you go. Now, come on up onto my shoulder.” He patted it, and with a small puff she reapparated onto his shoulder. She secured herself with a small cantrip, and the giant wizard smiled, walking confidently from the room.

Davus' tower overlooked a small town of maybe two hundred people. It was early in the day, as Davus had wanted to get his binding done early. Now, looking down on the town, he practically quivered with anticipation. “If you're going to be my pet,” he began, wanting to savor the feeling of waiting for a little bit longer. “you're going to need a name befitting a pet. Why not something like... Ty? Li'l Ty?” He joked with the powerful being perched on his shoulder. She fumed silently, promising herself what she would do when she inevitably outlived this bastard and claimed his soul. Maybe she would give it to the Dretches to play with, to kick and stab. Or maybe she'd just encase it in a sphere of lava and leave it there for the rest of eternity. Whatever she decided, it couldn't come fast enough.

“I want to become the single most attractive man to any of those women down there. I want them to desire me like nothing before.” He commanded his tiny subject. Both of them were very aware of the lack of failsafes in his commands. He knew that he didn't need them, because she would obey his desires, not his words. She knew that if she tried to play cute, he could activate her wards again – or worse, have her turn her more powerful magic against her. With a thought, she made it so, and Davus began strolling towards the town eagerly.

 

 

Wendy sat at the tavern across from the mill, nursing a small cup of ale. It had been a rough day so far, and while the tavern was packed with her coworkers, it was relatively quiet in her little corner, and she appreciated the silence. She liked to gather all her thoughts up during times like this.

She had just finished off her drink when she heard the door open. Across the noisy room, on the other side of the tavern, she had heard it as though the sound had been broadcast straight into her ears. She looked up, and saw Davus standing there, in a plain black robe. His eyes swept the crowd for a moment, and when they settled on Wendy's, her heart skipped a beat. A small smile played over his face, and he started approaching her. On the way, two serving girls accosted him, forcefully ensuring that he was fine. Wendy felt the blood rush to her face. How dare they speak with him? It was obvious he was coming for her. Finally, he sat down at the table across from her, and she giggled nervously, breathless.

“Hey, Wendy.” He said simply, and her heart melted at the sound. He knew her name! Everybody knew Davus, the wizard who lived just outside of town. He would come in and help out every once in a while; make sure the crops wouldn't go bad, or do repairs on buildings. Stuff that was little, but really helped out, and in return he was given free reign to do whatever he wanted. Everybody liked him, but Wendy had never seen him in this... light, or something. He was stunning. His arms slid out across the table invitingly, and she eagerly extended her own. His large, powerful hands enveloped hers, their warmth making her breath grow shallow.

“H-hey,” She said meekly. Damnit Wendy, get it together. He's just a man! “How are you?”

“I'm marvelous. Let's go back to your place.” His forwardness startled her. She thought about what he was offering, and blushed.

“I... I can't, I still have to finish my shift.”

“Damn your shift. You can live with me.” His voice was low, and it washed over her, filling her with a calm collectedness. She giggled softly, scrunching her hands together, still surrounded by Davus'.

“I mean... I could say I drank too much. They don't like it when you use that excuse, but we get three of 'em a season.” Davus just nodded, smiling within his dark hood. Wendy nodded too, eagerly rising to her feet. Another server girl came over to the two of them, but before she could open her mouth, Wendy snapped, “No! He's fine! We were just leaving!” Davus grinned at the girl who slunk away.

“She was just doing her job.”

“I didn't realize this was a brothel.” Wendy spat and, still grinning wickedly, Davus led her out of the tavern and the two started walking back to her place. Along the way, Wendy could have sworn she saw several girls... disappear. It was odd, but when she'd look back at the spot she'd thought seen someone before, they simply... weren't there.

Finally the duo arrived at her house. She started disrobing almost immediately, turning it into a small show for her soon-to-be lover. She finally stood before him in all her nude glory. He stepped forward and cupped her breasts, squeezing them roughly, eliciting a soft whimper from the girl. He pushed her down onto the bed, and walked over to the side, standing beside her bedside table.

“What're you doing?” She asked. He didn't respond, instead holding out his hand. In it, a small brass cage appeared. He set it down on the table, then fished into his pocket for something. Out of it, he drew several squirming, squealing figures. Initially, Wendy recoiled, believing the mass to be some strange, wizardly creature she had never seen before. But then he started peeling it back, layer by layer, and realized it wasn't one creature at all, but several – several tiny little women, squirming in his hand. He dropped them one by one into the cage, where they all landed with various screams and cries of pain and surprise. Finally, he swung the door closed, latching it. In his hand there still wriggled one tiny girl. Wendy finally got the nerve to get a bit closer.

“What is that?” She asked, being fairly sure that she knew the answer. She just wanted Davus to explain it in his own words, that there might be some way that it's okay that he's kidnapped half a dozen little women.

“They're your townsfolk.” He said, smiling. He began to take off his own clothes with much less fanfare than she had performed, angling and pivoting his hand to keep the girl from slipping out as he disrobed. Finally, he stood above Wendy powerfully, and she glanced from him to the girl in his hand. Somehow, it made him seem even more powerful. She grabbed his free hand, and pulled him eagerly towards her. He climbed on top of her, setting the little girl down on Wendy's bare chest. “Worship your Goddess.” He commanded. The two giants watched as the little girl looked around in a panic. Davus gave her ass a small prod with his finger, and she squealed, crawling forward towards Wendy's giant, looming breast. The small girl climbed up to the nipple, and Wendy let out a little gasp as she started working it, licking and tugging on it. Wendy grabbed Davus' hips, digging her fingers in, and he penetrated her immediately, drawing out a long, low moan from her as he forced his way inside her.

Wendy was in heaven. Davus filled her up completely, even stretched her a bit as he pushed himself inside of her. And that little thing on her breast... she had been hesitant at first, but the girl worked with such fervor, it was as though she truly did worship Wendy. Her ministrations sent tingles of electricity through the giant girl's skin, and she roughly grabbed her breast, kneading the poor girl into it as she teased her nipple between her fingers. The tiny thing struggled against the soft breast, her twitches spurring Wendy on further. Davus grabbed her other breast, and with his other hand he drew her up by the back of her head, locking her in a powerful, passionate embrace. She whimpered as he held his body close, and slipped her hand out from between them, pressing the little girl between their bodies. She drew her arms around him, and with a strong, slow squeeze she pulled. The little girl's screams were audible even from between their bodies, and as they drew closer, they could hear her little body snapping, her warm blood slowly trickling down their bodies. Davus thrust himself deep into her, and Wendy screamed out as she came, her fingernails digging painfully into Davus' back, and drawing a soft squelch from the remains of the broken little girl.

The two lovers rolled apart again, and Wendy looked down at herself. A dull red smear slowly oozed across her body, and she twisted her face up in disgust. What had come over her? She looked over at Davus who was watching her expression with amusement.

“Why did I do that?” She asked aloud, the stability in her voice tenuous at best.

“Because she wanted me. You sensed that, and you dealt with the competition. All of those women do. After all, does that look like normal behavior to you?” He gestured to the cage, and Wendy looked. The other five girls stood against the bars, watching them – no, watching him – with fascination in their eyes. It made her angry, but she quelled it slightly.

“You've charmed them?”

“I have. I've charmed you, too.”

Wendy thought about this. She felt like she should be furious. After all, who was he that he would dare tamper with her mind? As she thought that, though, she remembered how it had felt to have him inside her. She cherished how it felt when he smiled at her. And she was grateful that he had chosen her to be in the position she was, instead of where those little girls were. She turned back to him with a stupid, happy grin.

“I don't care.” She said simply. “But, how did you manage to do it all? I thought you were just a simple mage?” In response, Davus held out his hand, and a small figure apparated into it, now standing at about six inches tall. Her hands were folded across her bare chest, and she looked up at Wendy with a look of contempt. Wendy immediately noticed the curled horns, and gasped, recoiling in fear.

“No, no,” Davus said softly, putting his other hand on Wendy's shoulder. “She's safe. I've tamed her.” At that, the little demon bristled, but said nothing. “She's been thoroughly bound. You're probably familiar with Pacts?” Wendy nodded slightly. She knew that if you were good, you could get a demon to give you a wish, or a power, in exchange for something. “Well, a binding's much stronger. I owe her nothing, and she's my slave for as long as I wish.” He held his hand out to Wendy. “Go ahead. I want to watch you play with her.”

Wendy carefully wrapped her fingers around the small demoness, lifting her gently from Davus' hand. Tyveerya had never been more humiliated. Here she was, helpless in the hands of a simple human. Not even a wizard like Davus, but a poor common girl. Every nerve in her body shivered with magical energy. She could kill this girl in a million ways, but Davus had established a mental connection with her. He could wordlessly command her, and he had expressly denied her permission to hurt Wendy. She was helpless as the human girl's fingers curled around her powerfully, although there was never any danger of pain.

Wendy slowly became bolder as she saw that the little demon was, for the moment, harmless. A soft assurance washed over her, and she moved the creature into her fingertips, holding her limbs out and open for inspection. She twisted her arms back and forth, pulling one far behind her back. She frowned when the demoness just hung there limply, and looked to Davus. “Can she not feel pain?” Davus was surprised. He hadn't thought of that. He winked, and looked at the demoness meaningfully. She was suddenly overcome by sensation. She'd known humans had radically different nervous systems, but she had no idea what that truly meant. As Wendy twisted her arm again, she let out a cry, her body rocking helplessly, dangled above the bed by fingers thicker than her body.

“Better!” Wendy said, laughing softly. She continued to pull on her arms and legs, causing Tyveerya to scream out again and again. She laid the tiny woman out face-down in her palm, and ran her fingertips across the flawless, sensitive flesh. The demon's screams of pain slowly turned into moans of pleasure as Wendy caressed her tight ass, or ran her forefinger and thumb down either side of her body. Tyveerya twisted in the palm of this giant, common girl, white-hot embarrassment searing in her heart. Davus had manipulated her. He had complete control of her, and he'd made it such that this was the most wonderful experience she'd ever received. It turned her on like nothing before, and when Wendy released her, she gently rolled onto her back and spread her legs apart, rubbing her thighs invitingly. Wendy barked out a quick laugh, looking to Davus, who simply nodded. Wendy, an eyebrow raised in amused curiosity, lowered her pinky finger against the demoness' sex and pressed it inside.

Tyveerya shouted loudly in mind-numbing pleasure. Her arms thrust back against Wendy's palm as hard as they could, and she pressed her tiny little chest out. Wendy gently massaged her tits as her pinky slid deep into the demoness. It was easily the biggest thing that had ever been inside her. It sent twin lances of pain and pleasure throughout her body, and she shivered in the bigger girl's palm, being brought to orgasm almost immediately, but Wendy didn't let up. She just smiled down at the demoness and continued to work her pink in and out of her, her other massive fingers caressing other parts of her body, and just as powerfully as the first time, Tyveerya came again. And again. And again. She moaned in desperation as the two gods above her just watched her twitch and writhe in pleasure, desperately trying to mumble out some plea for mercy.

After the eighth time, Wendy finally slid her finger out of the panting demon, and looked at it. It was slick with her juices, and Wendy held it to Tyveerya's face. After a brief pause, Tyveerya began to lick at it, filling up her mouth with her own taste. Wendy giggled down to her.

“She looks like a little kitten lapping away at it.” She mused, embarrassing Tyveerya further even as she continued her humiliating work.

“Well, she is our pet.” Davus said. Wendy's attention snapped to him.

“She's... 'ours'?” Wendy asked hesitantly.

“Of course. She, them,” He gestured to the cage. “the world. Her power is mine, and together we can use it to do whatever we want.” Wendy looked down at the little girl in her hand, then over to the smaller women in the cage. She felt giddy. Without warning, she closed her fingers around Tyveerya, while staring into the eyes of the caged women. The demoness began to scream in pain as her bones were crushed, only to immediately reknit and then fracture again. Wendy squeezed her like a doll, marveling in the horror in the shrunken women's eyes as she mercilessly tortured her prize. Tyveerya begged and gasped breathlessly, her tiny limbs flailing ineffectually on Wendy's massive, powerful hand, and Davus just drank in the sight with hunger. He briefly wondered for a moment if her actions were hollow due to the charms. He wondered if it would have meant more if he could have found a girl who would have naturally followed him so willingly, taken so readily to his desires. Then he cast the thought from his mind. What was magic for, if not to reshape the world in a better image?

Wendy looked back to Davus, rolling Tyveerya's tiny head around with her thumb before crushing her skull with a quick press. “I wanna play.” She said, her voice dripping with desire. “I wanna play with them all.”

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Feedback helps me write!

Chapter 2 by Firestone

Tarra screamed as she was scooped up by the power-mad mage, his thick fingers curling around her small form. She was infatuated with him, and desired him desperately, but she'd still seen what the two gods had done to the rest of the girls they'd captured, and she didn't want that fate. The man dangled her above the woman's mouth, and slowly lowered her, feet first, inside the mouth.

When she was about halfway in, the lips closed around her stomach, and Davus' hand lifted away, his face watching with interest. Tarra felt the woman's massive tongue caress her legs, the powerful heat radiating through to her bones. She shivered with delight as it teased up her thighs. Suddenly, her head was gripped and pulled back, and the gorgeous, tiny woman she'd seen be smashed and beaten earlier locked her gripping, golden eyes with her for one powerful moment before she set upon her, forcing her tongue inside Tarra's mouth. The two kissed passionately as Tyveerya lay down on Wendy's face, one hand still gripping the side of her face while the other slid down the other woman's soft skin to her breasts.

Tarra had no idea how to process what was happening. On the surface, she was engaged in an exquisite make-out session with an otherworldly being. Below, she was being pleasured by a tongue as big as she was, the damp wetness sending chills through her body. She whimpered and twitched in ecstasy, feeling Davus' finger lightly caress her back. She pulled her demonic lover closer to herself, running her hands down her beautiful back. Her skin was so smooth, it was unreal. It was the perfect texture. The instant she slid her hands down it, she realized that was what she'd always wished for during sex. It was indescribable.

As Tarra's moans became higher-pitched, she could feel herself nearing orgasm. Suddenly, a voice boomed down from the heavens. “She's close.” Davus said, a note of urgency in his voice. Tarra wondered why he announced it, but shortly felt two sets of a hard, unforgiving material rub up against her waist. Her eyes shot open in fright, and she tried to pull away from Tyveerya, but the demoness easily held her in place with one hand, still cupping and squeezing her breast with the other. She tried to scream, but her voice was lost in Tyveerya's throat.

The powerful teeth, already pressed uncomfortably close against Tarra's flesh, closed together almost immediately, and Tarra let out a pathetic gasp that Tyveerya quickly swallowed. Tarra realized they were no longer making out; the demoness was now drinking in her breath, sucking it from her lungs as she felt her life ebb away. She felt Wendy's powerful giggle shake her tiny body, and she felt the massive throat below her flex, accepting the lower half of Tarra's body into itself. Joyfully, Tyveerya inhaled deeply, bringing the last breath Tarra would ever breathe into herself, and stood up on Wendy's lip. The poor girl's torso lay forward weakly, drained of life, and Tyveerya put her foot on the torso's face, pushing it down into the abyss of Wendy's maw.

Tyveerya looked up at Davus, who smirked wickedly back down at his two women. All right, she admitted to herself. That was fun. She enjoyed how twisted Davus was – and had made Wendy – when it wasn't directed at herself. She enjoyed fucking, and she also enjoyed making things suffer. When she got to do both at the same time, it sent tingles of delight up her spine. Her enthusiasm was short-lived, however, as Davus snatched her up off Wendy's face with his crushing grip, snapping her little body in his fist. She writhed and shrieked, but her cries fell on deaf ears.

Somebody had a bit of fun, didn't they?” He laughed gently down to her, even as he squeezed his fingers in a row down his fist, rolling the crushing force across Tyveerya's body as she pathetically gasped for air. “Did our little sex toy enjoy watching all those women die? Did she?” His voice was sweet, mocking. It would have bothered her if not for the mind-splitting pain taking up a bit more of her attention.

“She tasted wonderful, you were right.” Wendy laughed. Faint streaks of red were splashed across her beautiful white teeth. “God, I loved that. It doesn't have to be over, does it?” She looked at the empty cage. “We can get more, right?”

Davus smiled. “Absolutely. Here, watch this.” He walked to the center of the room, and used Tyveerya to will into being a small stone wall, only a few inches high. As Wendy watched, buildings started to form inside the walled-off area. She got out of bed and crawled over on her hands and knees to look at the tiny models. Davus put a hand on her head. “Not too close. They can't see us.”

“They can't?”

“No. They can't see or hear anything outside of a little bubble around them. They think they're still going on with their lives.”

Wendy giggled. “And who are they, exactly?”

“A town a couple miles over. I was chased out of there several years ago. The luddites feared my magic for no reason. Now I intend to give them one.” He set Tyveerya down beside the wall. “Go on inside, Ty. Play with your new subjects.” She nodded, easily walking over the wall and into the tiny villagers' lives.

To them, a giant monster had just walked out of nothingness. She towered over them easily. The tallest building – a thatched-roof cottage, like every other building – came only up to her knees. The people below her were eye-level with her shins. She put her hands on her hips, shifted all her weight onto one foot, and grinned sadistically. It had been a while since she'd had command of humans like this before.

“Before me!” She bellowed. She affected an infernal accent, giving her voice a terrifying quality, and all the townspeople immediately stopped fleeing, instead turning and walking towards her. She chuckled deviously, and took a step forward. A man collapsed beneath her foot, and she held him there for a moment. “Tell me how beautiful I am.”

“You're gorgeous, my goddess!” He shouted up to her. He had no idea what was happening, but whatever it was terrified him. He couldn't stop himself from obeying her. “Your divine grace is beyond the comprehension of someone such as myself! Thank you for allowing me to behold you for even a moment!” These didn't sound like his words, and that scared him even more. “I love you, my goddess! Thank you! Thank you so much!”

Tyveerya nodded curtly, and pressed her foot down, crushing the man pathetically beneath her foot. She slid it back on the hard dirt, leaving a dull red streak of blood that slowly began to seep into the ground. “True obedience,” Tyveerya laughed. “how endearing.” Her sharp golden eyes flicked upward, looking down on the rest of the townsfolk. “Now, the rest of you. Each of you will die, one-by-one beneath me, and there's not a thing you can do about it.” She took a few steps forward as she addressed the crowd. “Go on. Try to run. Try to save yourself.” She stared down at the helpless people. Each of them tried to get their feet to run as fast as they could. They tried to work their legs, but they were unable to do anything more than stare up at their fate. Tyveerya picked her next target. A small, mousey woman who cowered in fear from Tyveerya's powerful, terrifying gaze. The demoness probed her mind, drinking in the fear. The woman was mortified. She was praying for anything to happen but this, begging to any god she could think of, real or imagined to whisk her away. Tyveerya loved it. With slow deliberateness, she lifted her foot. The sticky, bloody underside pulled away from the ground, leaving residue of what still remained of the man on the ground below it. She hovered it over the tiny woman, and-

Crunch! From the heavens, a giant fist came down, crushing the demoness flat against the ground. She let out a small shriek of surprise and pain before crumpling beneath the all-powerful weight. The villagers let out a collective gasp, feeling their control over their own bodies return. They all took a few steps back, some stumbling over themselves, but generally a murmur of approval rang out amongst the villagers. A murmur that grew into applause as the fist lifted up. The demoness reformed, but it gripped her tightly and crushed her, drawing out a gurgled cry of distress. Again and again, it twisted her around, breaking her for the crowd. Initially, they were happy, but as the torment grew more sadistic, they started to question their savior's motives. Tyveerya was thrust against the ground and her head was mashed, over and over, as she stared at the people helplessly. She tried to say something, but she couldn't get a long enough reprieve. Eventually, the fist closed around her, balling her up tightly, and lifted up back into the heavens. The people watched the sky for a moment longer with anticipation, as though it would return, but several quiet, empty moments convinced them it would not.

Without warning, a giant ass descended from the heavens. For a moment it hung there, suspended, then it crashed down with a mighty noise, easily flattening a few buildings.  Most of the crowd was spared from its descent, but one edge got caught. They weren't given time to scream before it smashed them into the hard dirt, shifting back and forth as it settled, smearing their remains to nothing. That's when the people saw the rest of it. A giant, glorious woman sat nude in the middle of their town. She was immense, easily much bigger than their last tormentor. The giant woman smiled down at them, and almost playfully her index finger came down on a man, just the first one her eyes settled on. She smashed him into the ground with no fanfare, then looked back towards whence she had come. Another giant, this one male, lowered onto his knees before her. She held her index finger out to him, and he eagerly took it into his mouth, easily washing the crushed man's remains away with his tongue. She removed her finger, and he grabbed her waist, roughly pulling her into him. She scooted forward with a gasp as he pressed himself inside her, and slowly laid her down on the buildings.

By now, the townsfolk were fleeing for their lives. Whatever god had been watching out for their town had obviously abandoned them at this point, and their town now played stage to a free-for-all in the world of monstrous entities. The panicked masses fled as the giant couple laid down, smashing their houses with reckless abandon. They briefly locked in a passionate kiss, then, chuckling to herself, Wendy turned her head, her eyes focusing on the scared little people next to them. Davus took the hint and dropped his hand in their path, crushing another house. He slowly drew it back, and though the people tried to turn and flee, they were too small. The hand scooped them all up, bringing them closer to the couple, the mound of bodies seething and writhing as they wailed in terror. Wendy just brought her finger down again, this time into the middle of the pile. Dozens of people were squished against each other, but even more were only maimed, losing a limb or two as the titanic pillar pressed against the ground. She raised her hand as Davus raised his, and the crowd slowly began to spill out. They could see the wounded dragging themselves away, while others just lay there in agony. It was heaven to the lovers.

Davus plucked a few up, tucking them into his palm, and sprinkled them on Wendy's breasts. The two watched them squirm in fear and disorientation for a moment, then Davus' hands came down, mashing Wendy's breasts. His fingers dug into her soft flesh, and several people were caught between them, squelching underneath his rock-hard grip. His fingers slid across her breasts, groping powerfully. Along the way, they rolled over several people, who let out pathetic little death-wails that got cut tragically short as they were suddenly and sadistically smashed against the sexual skin. Davus smeared the blood into Wendy's tits, who moaned sensually, biting her lower lip in utter arousal.

“Smash mo-oh god,” She whimpered as he thrust deep inside her, working his fingers into her sides. “Smash more of them... against me...” She pleaded hungrily. He looked down and grabbed up a few more and simply pressed them into her side, rubbing them against her, making her body slick with viscera. She could hear the shrieks of terror coming from the tiny town, and she found herself utterly aroused. She threw her arms back, smashing through the outer wall beyond the sight of the villagers. "You're so big," she moaned softly, looking over his body. Then, her voice changed to a growl. "And so hot."

With a heave, she rolled him over onto the mass of writhing injured. With a single, powerful slam she crushed most of the town beneath his back as she thrust him upon them. Taking a moment to readjust herself on top of him, she started undulating her pelvis back and forth on top of him. It was divine, and he could tell that both of them were getting close. With a smile, he gingerly grasped one of the few remaining people between his forefinger and thumb. A small man, desperately fleeing the horrific scene. Davus brought the little bug up so that the two gods could observe him closely. Wendy gasped in pleasure as she watched the man writhe between her lover's powerful fingers, and when the fingers mercilessly clamped down on his miniscule form, squishing him forever into a small paste, she came loudly and powerfully, thrusting as much of Davus into herself as she could. The sadistic wizard just lay back as he came inside her, and a moment later Wendy laid her warm, panting body against his own.

For a moment, the two gods lay against each other, eyes closed, basking in the presence of the other. Lazily, Wendy opened her eyes, and saw several more little bugs scampering away. She giggled softly, kissing Davus' neck, and reached out with her index finger, smushing them before they could make enough progress to escape her reach. She loved the thrill it sent through her as she snuffed these little people out like a candle. All their desperation, their hard efforts to escape her were futile. She was their goddess, and she had decided that all of them should die.

Eventually, she slowly rose off of Davus at his touch, and the two climbed onto their hands and knees, picking through the town. They'd finished them all off, it seemed. Wendy was about to rise when Davus pointed excitedly. "Look." He said simply, his voice filled with delight, as though he'd realized he'd had a whole coinpurse he'd overlooked. A single man had run through the illusion, and beyond the small wall that enclosed the town. The two giants laughed, slowly crawling towards him. Davus picked his right hand up, leaving only his middle and index fingertips touching the ground, as if they were legs. Wendy noticed and giggled as she watched the giant legs slowly stomp after the man.

Sam, on the other hand, found the situation much less hilarious. He had been running from the fucking gods when his whole world had changed. He was no longer in his idyllic town, but a giant cottage, the roof stretching for miles above his head. It was singularly the largest thing he'd ever experienced, and it had disoriented him. But when he saw the she-god crushing his townsfolk like ants, he found the resolve to run anyway. He ran through a smashed part in a giant stone wall that was apparently surrounding their town. How long had this been reality? Had he always been a bug in a world of gods? Twenty minutes ago he would have been sure that was impossible, but now, he had no idea what was real. As he fled, he heard the two booming voices behind him. They'd noticed him, and now the man was chasing after him with his fingers. Toying with him. Sam shot terrified glances behind himself, seeing the massive fingers close huge amounts of distance with every stride. There was no way he could win. He looked to the woman, as if she could somehow be his salvation, but she just smiled down at him. She didn't see him as human. He wasn't even sure if he was human anymore.

With no fanfare, Davus' index finger stretched out and came down on the poor man. Davus felt a slight resistance and then the satisfying snap, and snickered deeply. The man had been several feet from the door. He'd never stood a chance. He drew his finger back, and Wendy knelt closer to observe him. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"He's still alive!" She said gleefully. Davus was skeptical, but as he leaned in for a closer look, he saw that she was correct. Despite the odds, the little thing still twitched pathetically. His tiny form was smashed in half, his legs crushed underneath his torso as he stared up weakly at the sky, now dominated by two curious, playful gods. Most of the flesh had shluffed off his chest, and his left arm was torn from his body. He weakly raised his right, as if to ask for help up, and Wendy, ever-so-gently, brushed him with the fingertip of her index finger.

The light touch sent racking waves of pain through the main. He let out a high, pathetic mewl of a scream as she brushed him again and again, barely grazing him. Davus watched with fascination as Wendy refused to let the man die, instead toying with his misery. They could faintly hear his cries for mercy, but Wendy denied it to him, instead brushing him until his small, pained form went still. She twisted her mouth to the side in disappointment and smeared him into the ground with a single soft stroke.

The two lovers stood up, their eyes taking in the others' naked bodies. Wendy could feel herself already getting aroused again, but she was so exhausted. She took Davus' hand and silently led him to her bed, crawling into it. He lay down next to her, his hands clasped behind his head, and she nuzzled up against his powerful body in the crook of his arm. Beneath the covers, a humiliated, seething demoness dragged her tongue across a set of giant testicles. Davus wrapped his arm around Wendy and smiled. Today had been a great day, and tomorrow would be even more fun.



That night, Wendy awoke in a large white space. Her eyes went wide with fright, and she spun around several times, looking for anything other than the singular, oppressive color. "Hello?" She called out timidly. "Anybody?"

"Not just anybody." A sultry voice spoke from behind her. Wendy whirled on her heel and took a few staggering steps backwards, gasping in shock. Where there had been empty space now stood a towering figure. Easily a foot and a half taller than her, Wendy slowly recognized the figure as Tyveerya. She shrieked, turning to run, but as she turned, she instead smacked into the demoness, who was now in front of her again. The blow sent her to her ass, and Tyveerya smirked.

"What do you want!?" She cried in a panic, stumbling backwards. Tyveerya wouldn't allow her the comfort of distance, her long strides keeping pace with Wendy's crawls.

"Stop squirming." Tyveerya commanded, placing a powerful leg on Wendy's bare chest, pressing her down. Wendy thought the weight on her would snap her sternum, but somehow her bones held. "Look at yourself."

Somehow, Wendy immediately knew what she meant. Her thoughts drifted back to what she had done, and immediately the surroundings around her whirled in change. Tyveerya remained, but the white space became... her cottage, on an immense scale. She saw herself languidly killing people who screamed and ran past her. She could hear their bones crush, their final death wails piercing her psyche. She began to tear up, but Tyveerya held her in the illusion, replaying the deaths again and again.

"Stop it! Stop it, stop it, stop it! Please, stop it! I can't take this!" Wendy begged. The surroundings swirled to whiteness again, and Wendy held her face, sobbing. "I didn't do that..." she whimpered softly.

"You're right." The demoness' voice took on a softer tone. The pain of the pressure was gone. Wendy looked up, startled, and saw her kneeling down, now the same size as Wendy. "You didn't. You're the real Wendy, locked away here in your psyche." She looked around the white space meaningfully. "Davus has robbed you of your free will. You've become a little puppet for him, danced around on strings of magic. I want to help you."

"W...why?" She asked, then immediately felt dumb. "For my... soul, right?"

Tyveerya shook her head. "No. For our freedom." Wendy gave her a skeptical look, and the hellspawn laughed heartily. "Okay. You're right. For my freedom. But in the process, you will be freed. I want to butcher that... shitty wizard." She hissed. Wendy was apprehensive. She didn't trust this demoness, but she knew what she was saying was right. When she thought back on what she'd done, she wished she hadn't. She could never do those things. Slowly, she nodded.

"Okay. What do I have to do?"

"When you're awake, you'll be the cruel, sex-crazed toy he's turned you into. There's nothing you can do about that. You will kill more, and often. But you'll still be there, in part. You need to convince him to trust you. If you can do that, I can..." She trailed off, smiling. "I can deal with him."

"How?"

"Don't worry about that. Just make sure he trusts you." Tyveerya stood, looking off into the distance as if she could see something Wendy couldn't. "It's almost day. Time to wake up."She knelt back down beside Wendy's face, and drew her nail swiftly along the mortal girl's cheek, drawing blood and a cry of surprise. "Bit of assurance for you."

"For... what?" She asked as she stared at her hand, a soft line of blood across it. When she looked back, Tyveerya was gone. She blinked once, twice...



Wendy's eyes softly fluttered open. She stretched delicately, softly moving her body against Davus' when she felt a soft pain. She moved her hand up to her cheek, and when she drew it away, a soft line of blood laid across her palm. She looked down at the tiny bulge beneath the covers, still obediently licking away, then up to Davus' face. She chewed her lip anxiously.

End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews! They really do help, so if you've got something to say, let me know!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2740