Family Time by Miskov
Summary:

Me and my younger sister spend some time together.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2100 Read: 40973 Published: April 02 2012 Updated: July 23 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Miskov

2. Chapter 2 by Miskov

3. Chapter 3 by Miskov

Chapter 1 by Miskov

My sister's sock-clad foot slammed down in front of me, sending the smell of sweat and nail polish towards me, and almost knocking me off my feet. I looked at her pink sock (that had Hello-Kitty plastered all over it in purple) then at her massive and toned legs. Following my gaze past her giant thighs I saw her tight short-short jeans that she always wore, containing her massive bottom. Past that was her bare tan stomach, that seemed to stretch forever into the sky, where her belly button lay. But it did come to an end, where her massive breasts hung from above, covered with a light blue push-up bra. But even past those massive obejcts came her beautiful face. A bright smile, with red lipstick, a cute button nose, and two gleaming green eyes.

Taking all this in I finally realized what had happened... She had shrunk me. My once miniscule sister now towered above me like a goddess. Her toes thrashed around in front of me, each as tall as me, while she looked down at me with an evil smirk on her face. 

Finally she spoke.

"Hi big sissy!" She cooed down at me, her voice alone scaring me half to death, while angering me at the same time. She knew that she had complete control over me. It was now her turn to be the big sister. She had always been such a brat.

"W-what... How did you do this?!" I yelled up at her. Pissed, but terrified.

Before she even gave me an answer I fell on my ass, as her massive socked foot rose into the air. Her toes wiggled around as they slowly floated towards me. I looked up at Samantha, my big sister, and saw her breasts almost completely covering her face from this angle. I used to make fun of her because of her small breasts... But now. They were the size of houses. Like mountains hiding my goddess's face from my view. 

Her sock was drenched in sweat, bits of grass and other things were stuck to the sole of her foot. The sweaty sock clung to her foot tightly, and each of her toes and toe nails were easily visible, moving about in anticipation. Sam was going to milk this for everything she could.

"I think I need a foot rub... don't you, big sissy?" She taunted, as her foot rose higher into the air. It turned out she wasn't bringing her foot towards me.

She used her hand to peel her sock off. First her heel was revealed, then the bright pink sole of her beautiful foot, and finally the ball of her foot and her toes, in all their glory. They spread apart as they wiggled, air finally reaching them after a day of Sam treading on them, not to mention going through volleyball practice. 

Her foot slowly lowered back to the ground, finally landing right in front of me. The smell was a thousand times worse. I could feel the warmth of her sweaty foot radiating towards me. I almost felt like I had been in her sock. 

Her toes wiggled as she stood above me like a collossus. Dirt and grime fell from between those beasts as they moved around. I looked up at her. Her breasts obscured some of her face still, but I could tell she was happier than I had ever seen her. 

I wasn't expecting it but immediately she dropped her pink Hello Kitty sock on me. It weighed a ton. It was full of sweat and grime, and Sam hadn't been easy on it. She played volleyball for her middle school team, and I knew she was one of the most athletic on the team. She wore the same white tennis shoes every time she played though. They only got stinkier and stinkier every time she used them.

The taste of her sweat filled my mouth and I spat and spat as I wrestled with her massive sock. To think MY little sister, in 8th grade, was now able to trap me in her sweaty volley ball socks.

End Notes:

I am really bad at updating stories, but this is one I'm excited to update. Let's see where it goes. PLEASE review and rate.

Chapter 2 by Miskov
Author's Notes:

s

I finally broke free of the sock. I was soaked in her sweat, disgusted by my "little" sister's ability to almost kill me with her dirty sock...

Before I knew what was happening she wrapped her massive fingers around me. It felt like 5 wrestlers were dog piling on me, bruising me a lot. My stomach dropped to the floor as she lifted me what seemed like hundreds of feet into the air. Her hand brought me this way and that, and I heard a lot of noises I couldn't interpret before I finally saw light again.

Her fist's grip on me wavered and soon I fell from it. I screamed, but was silenced when I bounced onto the ground, which was Sam's pink bed. I rolled over and sat up. In front of me was the most disgusting, terrifying, enourmous foot I had ever seen; the pink heal looking like a massive stone that could crush me in seconds, the sole of her foot stretching into the sky like a tower, and her toes thrashing around, causing dust and dirt to fall from between those massive pink beasts.

"C'mon big sissy. Volleyball really got my toes achin', so give 'em a real good rub!" she taunted, pointing her foot down, so the toes were pointing at me, as they continued to wiggle. Sam was leaned against the back of her bed, looking down at her iPod. 

I walked towards my bratty sister's disgusting toes as they moved. I was worried that they might hurt me, but I was more worried Sam might make them hurt me if I didn't do what she commanded. 

As I approached her toes I was able to see more and more grime and dirt between them. I hope I didn't become trapped like they had. The smell was killing me as I finally reached the big toe of her right foot. It was painted bright blue like all the rest. Blue was her favorite color.

I reached my hands out and massaged her toe. I heard her giggling and I looked up at her. She had put her iPod down and was looking at me laughing. It pissed me off... A lot.

"Did I say you could stop?" She asked me. I didn't respond, just began rubbing her toe.

"C'mon is that all you can do? Rub your whole body against my giant sweaty toe!" I almost started crying as I rubbed myself in her sweat. The grime came off her toe and I was covered in it. 

Before I had shrunk I'd always made fun of her. This was pay-back. After my volley-ball practice I'd always have her take off my sweaty socks, and rub my feet. She hated it, and I knew it. My feet were bad... But definitely not as bad as Sam's. It was terrible. It smelled like she had been running for hours. I was soaked in her disgusting, putrid sweat!

"Make sure you get in between the toes!" She giggled, barely being able to contain herself. These words haunted me. I looked in between her big toe and second toe from infront of her big toe. It was disgusting. It was definitely the source of the smell, and there was dirt and visible slime all over the two toes. She wiggled them and I gulped.

I walked between her two toes. Barely being able to fit, and rubbed my body all over the sweat covered things. It was disgusting. I could taste my sister's disgusting feet slime in my mouth. I would never forget it.

For the next thirty minutes or so she would step on me, trap me between her toes and grind me between them, and make me lick them as I finished up massaging her foot. My bratty f*cking sister made me her foot b*tch...

I was finally done. I laid under her big toe as she kneeded me into it. Finally she spoke to me again, stopping her ridiculous laughter.

"Thank you little sissy! Oops... I mean big sis'," she taunted, "It's kinda hard to tell the difference now, ya know."

She reached for me and I prepared to be smothered by her hand. She picked me up and brought me to her face, hovering over her now giant breasts.

"You know, my boobs are a lot bigger now than they used to be. What'd you use to call 'em... mini tits?" she said, dangling me above her massive abyss of tanned flesh, "Why don't you give 'em a visit?" she finished.

"NO-SAM, N-" I screamed, but I was interrupted as I began to freefall towards them.

 

 

Chapter 3 by Miskov

After a long night (I struggled to get through) I was finally allowed to sleep by Sam. She dropped me into her volleyball shoes and stuffed the socks she wore that day in to keep me from escaping, but boy did I try.

 

The smell was terrible. As soon as I landed against the soft sole I could feel her sweat soaked deep into it. The entire cavern smelled of my sister’s feet, and I could almost picture her terrifying soles flooding into them and crushing me.

 

As I lied on the sole of my bratty younger sister’s tennis shoe I began to feel her sweat pooling around me. It was disgusting in there, and I covered in her horrible smell. I couldn’t get the images of her squishing me over and over again with her feet in the worst ways possible just for giggles.

 

I may have been completely traumatized by her feet, but it wasn’t to say she hadn’t destroyed me mentally with her ass and boobs as well. She had me trying to hold up he breasts as she lowered them onto me, in only her sweaty sports bra, which always led to me being crushed and rolled underneath her massive breasts, that used to be the butt of many of my jokes.

 

I was crushed under her now huge and terrifying ass many times. She would slowly lower it onto me and crush me under her butt, pretending she hadn’t noticed me. She even dropped me into her disgusting butt crack and squeezed me between her massive cheeks. It was terrible.

 

She was in 8th grade. I didn’t know she could be such a terrible, slutty, piece of shit! The worst part was I was stuck in her fucking SHOE. I couldn’t get the taste of her disgusting foot out of my mouth and I just wanted rest.

 

What did I ever do to deserve this?!

I finally got sick of it and stood up. I began pacing, walking to the toe section of her shoe (where I could see the huge indents of each of her slutty toes, and the smell was the worst) to the place where the sock kept me from going any further towards the way out of this shit. After almost an hour of yelling, screaming, running, and crying in her shoe I finally passed out in the crevice created by my younger sister's big toe.

...

When I awoke it was because of the loud crash of my sister's feet hitting the ground near me. I heard her yawn and I heard a crash of her feet closer to me. The shoe became hell almost immediately. I was flung all over the place, slamming into the toe section and sliding back out to the where the sock was, but the sock wasn't there. She had removed the sock and I was now looking up at my younger sister's tired face, from the heel of her Nikes. 

She smiled down at me and her disgusting, warm, morning breath hit me hard. She immediately began laughing. I must look like a joke after what I went through last night, and just the fact that I was in her shoe to her was hilarious. 

"You're just sooo cute." she laughed before dumping me into her right hand. She lifted me to her face and I noticed she was completely topless. I covered my eyes with my hands and I heard her laugh.

"I thought you used to say I didn't have any boobs, what're you hiding your eyes from?" she laughed, grabbing my hands and pulling them down. As she laughed I was forced to watch her boobs jiggle in front of me. 

It was going to be a long day...

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2728