Witches' moss by Vaalser4
Summary:

Bibi, a girl with an alchohol problem, injects herself with a growing agent from a strange plant. When she is drunk, she grows and rampages through Pittsburgh.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 11178 Read: 65131 Published: March 06 2012 Updated: March 06 2012
Story Notes:

No sexual acts, no sadism, intended violence or feelings of revenge and malice. A drunk giantess causes trouble without really knowing.

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1

Everything swam before Bibi's eyes. She was as drunk as one could be. She didn't know where to walk anymore, since her intoxicated brain had forgotten where she had come from. The bar she had spent the previous seven hours in was located a good deal away from her hotel, and since it was the first time she was on holiday on Madagascar, she didn't know the directions well. Bibi stumbled, in her semi-conscious state, across the near-empty streets of Morondava, using street lanterns and houses for occasional support.
After a while, she saw the beach. Bibi remembered vaguely she had walked there earlier that day when she left the hotel, so she decided that was the place to go. She staggered forward over the beach, swinging left and right, and fell a couple of times, but because of the soft sand, Bibi didn't get hurt.

"Where issshh the hotel?" she murmured. She wanted to go to bed. The 25- year old zigzagged forward on the beach for about twenty minutes, hoping to find her hotel.
But then, the beach ended in thick bushes, an entrance to the jungles of Madagascar. Hardly able to think properly in her highly inebriated state, hardly able to think at all, she entered the bushes, stumbling through the thick green. She didn't know where to go. After another twenty minutes of walking, she wasn't able to stand upright anymore. The large quantities of exotic cocktails and glasses of pure gin finished their work. Bibi fell over, and before she hit the ground, she was already soundly asleep, the lush green softening her fall.

When she awoke, she was lying on a mat of woven reeds. The sun was high in the sky already; its light could be seen piercing through the jungle vegetation. Bibi didn't know where she was. Sitting upright, suffering from a hangover, she looked at her surroundings.

Jungle.

Nothing but weird plants. Where had she gotten into this time?

"Awake?", she heard a voice say behind her. Startled, she turned. A Caucasian man, maybe 35 years of age, stood there, with a mocking smile on his face.

"W...What? Who are you? And where am I?" she asked. She still had cobwebs in her brain.

"My name is Frank. And you are in the middle of the jungle. I found you this morning. Lucky for you I have to do my research here, otherwise you might never have made it back." Frank grinned. "Did I scare you? You scared me too. I thought you were dead. A corpse, maybe raped before being killed, and left here to be eaten by the local fauna."

Bibi stood up as Frank, still smiling mockingly, explained he noticed to his relief she was still breathing and had smelled an alcoholic air around her. The conclusion how she ended up here was quickly drawn.

"I...I had a party last night," Bibi lied, embarrassed, after she had introduced herself. It wasn't the first time she awoke somewhere she didn't want to, usually the police station or the hospital. It was the third day she was on the large island located in the Indian Ocean, next to Africa, and she had ended up yesterday in a nice cocktail bar in the city of Morondava. And now, she found herself somewhere in the jungles of Madagascar. Bibi didn't feel too well about it.

She looked at the man, smiling at her. She had to look up to him, as she usually needed, since she stopped growing at 5'2. She didn't really like it, and many times she wished she were taller.

"And what are you doing here?", she asked.

"I conduct research. I'm a biologist, a botanist. The study of plant life, " Frank added, seeing Bibi's puzzled look. "I study the unique plant life of Madagascar. No other place in the world has produced so many unique species of plants and animals. And now, I have found something really exciting. Something that might change the world."

Frank pointed behind him, a look of sheer pleasure on his face. Bibi saw a large green stem, quite smooth, with a patch of dark green moss on it. Following Frank's finger upwards with her eyes, she saw the stem ending in an umbrella-like hood, yellowish in color, about 50 feet from the ground. It took her a few seconds to realize what it was.

A blossom.

She was standing before a gigantic flower!

Frank picked up a small flower from the ground and showed it to her. It resembled the giant flower in every respect apart from its size. The flower Frank held before Bibi's astonished eyes was hardly three inches, while the flower in front of her was 50 feet at least.

"But...what..." Bibi didn't know what to say. Was he fooling her? "Did you discover gigantic flowers?", she asked, vaguely remembering a story of Jules Verne about an island where everything was much bigger than normal. Or was it written by Jonathan Swift?

"No, not really." Frank said. "The flower is huge, true, but it belongs to the same species of plant. Its growth is caused by something else." He grinned.

"OK...", Bibi replied, waiting for the conclusion.

"I found a few plants, much bigger than they should be. After some research, I discovered that the gigantic growth is because of the moss here on the stem. It produces a chemical agent that it injects in its host. The agent causes the host plant to grow at an alarming rate. Then, the moss feeds itself with the water and nutrients the host plant produces in abundant quantities now. This continues until the moss has gathered enough energy to produce offspring in the form of seeds, which will be blown away by the wind, to find another host. Then the moss dies off and the cycle begins anew." Frank grinned. "And I have spent my research on this moss, which I dubbed "witches' moss", and the growing agent for the last three years. Soon, I can promote on it. I've isolated the agent here in my little lab, everything financed by Harvard. They don't pay well, but, hey, who says no to three years on Madagascar to get the title of doctor, and a lot of fame afterwards?"

Bibi watched the small flower in Frank's hand and the big one in turn. Where had she ended up? Was she still dreaming or something? No, she wasn't, everything was real as it should be. Including her hangover.

"That is interesting," she said, "but I'd like to go to my hotel in Morondava. And I have a hangover. I need some rest."

"Don't worry. I know the way out of here. And I have some painkillers in my home. Come! It's only ten minutes walking from here", Frank offered.

"Well, I'd like to take the bus or a taxi. Can you call one for me, please? I don't have a phone on me."

"Me neither, but I'll call one at home for you. My house is next to a small road running towards Morondava. Until you want to walk, but that takes about an hour. You certainly walked quite a distance yesterday!", Frank smiled.

Bibi didn't reply. Deciding she could trust him, she followed Frank a bit sheepish towards his house. The two walked for a while until they reached a small house that was indeed built next to a dusty road.

"OK, I'll call you a taxi if you like. No bus here. But I could also drive you back, I have a car myself," Frank said when she was seated in his living room with a glass of water in her hand, in which an aspirin dissolved with soft sizzling noises.

"Fine, thanks, I'll take the taxi," Bibi said. She was looking at her reflection in the mirror glass of a cupboard door. She saw her face, as rundown as ever after a night of heavy drinking. Her light-brown, thin hair hung loose and unkempt, her grey eyes appeared smaller than normal, her skin pale. She sighted and drained the glass.   

Frank had called a taxi, and told her the cab would be at his house in about twenty minutes. "Here on Madagascar, things go slower than in the States," he grinned. "It is sometimes an advantage," he added, seeing Bibi's expression.

"Twenty minutes," Bibi repeated, not pleased. All she wanted was to go back to her hotel as soon as possible and have a shower.

"Yes," Frank said, and after a short pause "maybe you want to see my lab? Come, I'd like to show you what I've done so far. I'm sure you'll like it."

Bibi wasn't sure she'd like it at all, but it was better than sitting in the small living room and looking at herself. She stood up and, feinting interest, followed him. 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

In Frank's lab, Bibi saw many retorts, flasks, samples of plants and books about biology strewn all around. On a desk, a small bottle containing a bright green liquid stood. Frank told her this was the isolated agent of the witches' moss. He began painting her the possibilities and advantages the liquid could provide for humankind.
"Imagine what we could do if it works on humans. No more stunted growth. No more midgets. Perhaps we can even use it to grow back severed limbs or missing eyes! And if it does not work on us, it still could be of use. Crops growing many times larger than usual, ending food shortages. Wouldn't that be amazing?" he told her with enthusiasm.

"You'll certainly get the Nobel Prize for Biology for it." Bibi replied, more out of politeness than genuine interest.

"There is no Nobel Prize for Biology. Don't ask me why, but there isn't. But maybe for Medicine. Yes, that could be. Or Chemistry."

"What would happen if I drink it? Would I grow?" Bibi asked, to keep the conversation going.

"No, I doubt that. Your stomach acids would dissolve the agent. It is very delicate, see. The witches' moss injects it in the stem of its host plant. One might have to inject the agent right into ones bloodstream."

"OK...", Bibi said, looking at the little bottle. Suddenly, with a pitch in her stomach, she realized there was a possibility for her. Her wish to be taller might be fulfilled. Bibi didn't want to grow really tall, 5'7 or 5'8 was certainly enough. What if she took some of the stuff this witches' moss produced, and injected it in her own body? She asked Frank about it.

"No, I wouldn't do that. I do not know how it works on a human being yet. Although I want to experiment on humans with it one day, it's too early now. Ethics, you know. I can't simply let you try it," he said in a tone that suggested he wouldn't argue about it.

"But, if you are interested, we keep in touch. I can always invite you to participate in an experiment. But not now. Just put on shoes with high heels until then," he concluded seeing Bibi's disappointed look.

But Bibi didn't want to wear high-heeled shoes. She wanted to become taller. She saw the small bottle with the greenish liquid, shining brightly at her. It was as if it begged to be taken by her, injected by her, used by her. Bibi got excited, her slight boredom, as well as her lingering hangover, vanishing on the spot. She couldn't think of nothing else but the green liquid. She needed it!

But Frank wouldn't let her have it. Bibi had to come up with a plan to get the stuff. It came quickly.

"Say, you are very nice, helping me and stuff. How about me inviting you for a drink?", she cooed.

Frank looked at her. "Well, I...", he said, taken aback by her sudden invitation.

"Aww, come on! It's just for one night. I know a nice bar here in Morondava," Bibi said, smiling. She knew she wasn't a looker. Not only small, but also a plain face, a common figure with A cup breasts and thin legs as well. But then again, Frank was like most men. Being in his thirties, alone on an island far away, invited by a girl a couple of years younger, was something he could not resist.

"All right, I'd love to," he said after having stared at her a couple of seconds. She wasn't a beauty, he thought, but young and nice enough "for one night".

"This evening? Give me your telephone number, I'll call," Bibi said, barely able to hide her excitement.

"OK...I've done a lot of work lately...I could use a day off..." Frank replied.

Smiling to herself, Bibi was on her way in a taxi to her hotel in Morondava ten minutes later. Soon, the growth agent would be hers.

Later that day, Bibi and Frank were sitting in the bar. Bibi told Frank about her life in Pittsburgh, the city she came from. Her parents, both wealthy businesspeople, had died in a plane crash two years ago. They had been to Madagascar once too, and always told her about it. So she went on holiday here. Bibi didn't tell Frank that she had always been fond of drinks, but the last two years, things were getting out of hand. Ever since that fatal plane crash, her drinking habits worsened, because there was no one at home anymore to tell her off the morning after she arrived inebriated. There had been days she had ended up in the gutter, usually being picked up by a police patrol or an ambulance a pedestrian called. It was a miracle she hadn't been raped or robbed yet. That was something her late parents were worried about, and Bibi usually didn't drink too much so she still managed to get home.

"I have a large house the outskirts of Pittsburgh, which I inherited from my parents. Yes, I live alone there," she said. And no, she didn't have a job. Her parents left her quite a lot of money as well.

Bibi, although women could handle less alcohol than men, was used to drinking and therefore, more spirits were needed to make her drunk. Frank, however, was not. After having bought him a few cocktails she recommended (Bibi knew the ones that were highly intoxicating) Frank was inebriated. His eyes were watery, his speech hardly understandable, and his face red. Bibi smiled. It was time for the second stage of her plan. It included something she had never done before. Leaving a bar sober.

Using a taxi, they drove towards Frank's house. In Frank's home, Bibi bedded him. He was still muttering something about a "good girl" and "doing some biological research on her", but Bibi merely smiled. Within two minutes, the scientist was in a deep sleep.

When Frank awoke, his head hurt severely. He got up, remembering little about the night before. It had been years since he had been drinking that much. After having taken an aspirin himself now with two glasses of water, he wanted to check his lab. However, he couldn't find the key in his pockets, or anywhere else.

"Did I lose it yesterday?", he asked himself. Searching the house, he passed the door leading to the lab. What he saw made his hurting head hurt even more.
The key stuck in the keyhole of his lab door. Which was ajar. Running inside, he scanned the equipment. The bottle with the growth agent was gone. He put two and two together.

"That bitch...,” he said. "I'm such an idiot! She tricked me, that little bitch!"

And his last hope of getting the bottle back was gone after he had asked at Bibi's hotel about her. The clerk said she left this morning, rather sudden. While Frank was cursing, Bibi sat smiling in the plane back to Pittsburgh. The bottle with the witches' moss growing agent tucked away safely in her suitcase.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Back home, Bibi went straight to a shopping mall. She needed a syringe to inject the agent. Lucky for her, the guy behind the desk didn't ask any annoying questions, whether she was a drug addict or something. After a quick search on the internet, she learned how to inject herself properly as well.

Bibi lost no time. She filled her syringe with the green liquid, not forgetting to make sure no air was left in it. The bottle contained enough liquid for two injections, but Bibi wanted to try only one injection for starters. She tied a thin piece of cloth firmly around her arm, making her veins more visible. It was a bit difficult, using her teeth and her free arm, but she managed. Then she disinfected the place she was about to enter with the needle, and, taking a deep breath, injected herself with the agent. Bibi felt the cold liquid enter her system. Then, nothing.

She waited. Five minutes. A quarter of an hour. To pass time, she unpacked her suitcase. One hour. She went for a walk. Two. She was at home again. Nothing. Irritated, she filled the syringe again, and injected the second dose of the green liquid in her veins. Still nothing.

"Oh, damn!" she sighted. Obviously, the stuff only seemed to work on plants.
"It would have been too great," she thought. Then, her next thought startled her. What if the stuff was poisonous? She hadn't experienced any side effects yet, but then again, it might be a poison that worked very slowly. Bibi, cursing her carelessness, got visions of sudden fevers, spasms, feelings of nausea, and no physician being able to help her since the agent was unknown. Could Frank help her? But then again, he didn't know how the growing stuff worked on humans and he was in Madagascar anyway. It took 16 hours to fly there, and in the meantime, she could just as well be dead already.
Bibi searched her mind what she could do. First, she desperately wanted it but now, all she wanted now was to neutralize the growing stuff. What did she know about it? What had Frank said? He told her it was produced by a moss, the moss feeding on the water and nutrients of the host, that it was so delicate she couldn't grow by drinking it...yes; it was too delicate to drink. Because of the stomach acids. However, she couldn't inject herself with acid.

"Maybe," Bibi thought, "if I drink a lot of alcohol, which is being released in the bloodstream too, it might...."

Bibi left, to do what she could do best. Drinking.

In her favorite pub in downtown Pittsburgh, she ordered one gin after the other. The barkeeper shot her a funny look. He knew her, since she was his best customer, but usually she didn't show up until evening. Now, it was 1.00pm.

"Something to celebrate?" he inquired, which was a nice way of asking "Are you going to start drinking at early midday now?"

"Uh-huh", Bibi muttered, draining her glass. She put it down and pointed in it.

"Let the air out of it again," she said, which her standard phrase was if she wanted her glass refilled. The barkeeper let the air out. Again.

All she wanted was to neutralize the growing stuff and drown herself in alcohol, feeling nothing anymore. No fear from being poisoned, no memory of her rather short trip to Madagascar, no memory of this funny Frank guy, this doctor Frank-en-stein, with his growing flowers and witches' moss and stuff.
After a mere two hours, she was inebriated as hell. And she felt sleepy. Bibi closed her eyes, resting her head in her arms on the bar's table, dozing off.

"Never on holiday again," her last thoughts where, before she was asleep. Little did she know that wish would be fulfilled. Just like the other one, being taller. She started to grow.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

The barkeeper didn't know what was happening. Bibi, this little girl, seemed to expand her muscles while being asleep, further and further. Her cotton clothes tightened around her body, until they couldn't stretch further anymore. A cracking noise was heard as the seems of her shirt and trousers burst open.
Open-mouthed, the barkeeper saw Bibi's pale skin rip her shirt, then bursting her bra. Her head, resting on the bar's table, slowly inflated, pushing the empty gin glass away.

"Bibi! Hey! Bibi! What?" he cried, shaking her. He felt her body expand under his hands, like a fleshy balloon being inflated. Bibi was already massive now, 9 feet tall and counting.

"Bibi! Wake up! What is happening?" he cried. But she was soundly asleep.
Then she fell. Not because she lost balance, but because the stool became too small for her expanding behind. Twelve feet and rising, completely naked, Bibi grew further and further. The barkeeper called the police, but after he told what was going on the only answer he got was the advice to leave the drinking to the patrons.
Then, he fled outside. Bibi's massive form, now twenty feet, began to fill the space between the walls and the bar's table. Her feet pushed against one wall, her legs bending slowly as she gained more height.
Her head, now as big as a normal person was tall, pushed against the wall on the other side of the bar as Bibi reached 25 feet. The barkeeper had fled outside already, standing on the street and not knowing what to do. He saw a large mass of brownish hair covering the window from the inside, flattened by the glass.
CRASH! The glass shattered, hair spilled out, covered with glass shards. Now, pedestrians stopped and looked baffled and curious at the ever-increasing mass of hair spilling out on the street.
"What is happening?" a man asked, looking at the huge amount of hair in front of him. It looked like a giant wig.

"Is that a publicity stunt?"

"Someone call the police!"

"I already have", the barkeeper muttered. "And I leave the drinking to my patrons." He didn't laugh at his joke. Not only because it wasn't funny, but also because he saw a black line, drawn as if by an invisible hand, appear on the wall of his bar. Small chips of plaster and brick began raining down, then complete bricks followed. As did the entire wall when Bibi reached 45 feet and her head crashed though it. Almost the same instant, the bar, a two-story building, collapsed entirely on her, but somehow, she didn't get hurt. Or awoke.

The onlookers where silent for a split second. Then, as they saw what had caused the destruction, they screamed, all at once, as if someone gave them a sign to do so. People ran as Bibi reached 60 feet, her growth accelerating. She now filled the pavement and a portion of the street with her head, which had become as big as a garage. Her body, inflating and expanding every second, let the remains of the bar slide off it, and her feet, once a mere size 8, were now two times as big as a normal person, bulldozing the small shed behind the now destroyed bar in which the barkeeper kept his rare drinks. The bottles shattered, spilling their expensive contents over Bibi's feet.
Her butt was ballooning, as were her breasts, both smallish when she was 5'2 but now, 70 feet and counting, they were beyond huge. Her areolas alone were the two times the size of a man's head, with nipples as big as a vase.

She grew to 120 feet, her enormous body pushing at the neighboring buildings, a drugstore and a pizzeria. Although they offered some resistance at first, pressing her growing behind and thighs together a bit, black lines appeared on the walls too as she reached 140 feet. The lines turned to cracks as Bibi grew further, her flesh obviously stronger than the concrete and stone. Both the drugstore and the pizzeria surrendered after ten seconds. Bibi was too massive, too heavy, too strong for them. Plaster and pieces of stone fell off the walls, windows shattered, then the two buildings collapsed with a loud rumble, raining their material on anyone nearby.
Bibi, still asleep, grew further, now she was 150 feet tall. Her legs stretched out at least 70 feet, with feet twenty times as long as a normal foot.
Her body blew itself up. The barkeeper, who had witnessed his bar and his home on the top floor being destroyed, was frozen. He had worked 10 years to build up his livelihood, each day listening to the drunken muttering, complaints and shallow jokes of his patrons, and now it was all gone in an instant. Obliterated by a drunken girl, who fed his bank account more than most. She was 200 feet already now, blocking even more traffic with her enormous head, which was now bigger from neck to nose tip than a common house.
Bibi still didn't notice in her drunken slumber the damage her body caused, the few deaths by the destruction of the three buildings, and the car that drove full speed into her head, which was lying on the street. It hardly caused a red patch on her skin, but the vehicle looked like it had hit a solid wall.

As she grew further her feet, each 50 feet tall now, hit an oak tree standing in the lane behind the former bar. Bibi's foot was bigger than the full-grown oak, which looked like a bonsai compared to it. As Bibi's foot hit it, the tree slowly bent forward, but remained rooted. Then its stem cracked with what seemed a protesting scream. It snapped and fell. The oak had stood there for over a century, but now it was broken in two and bulldozed out of the way by an expanding naked girl's foot in less than five seconds. It smashed to the ground with a thunderous "whoosh!", severely damaging a parked van, before Bibi's gigantic heel crushed the tree, its stump and the van into pulp. Still she grew, quicker and quicker, 400 feet and rising.

The barkeeper was gawking at the huge head of the girl he knew so well. Then, before his brain even realized it, he ran towards her. She had to wake up! He ran towards her ear, as big as a wall, and began shouting in it as loud as he managed.

"WAKE UP!!! BIBI!!! WAKE UP, DAMN YOU!! BIBI!" He screamed and cried, tears welling up in his eyes. But Bibi still slept, growing and growing.

The barkeeper tried to get closer to her, but as he stepped over some of her brown hair, it entangled his ankles and he lost his balance. He fell forward, right into the hole of her ear. It was as big as a double door, swallowing him whole. He plunged into her earwax, the creamy yellowish bitter smear covering his face and hands.

"YUCK!!!" , he cried in disgust.  As he removed the cloying cream from his body, he felt something that made him freeze. It was like sitting in an elevator going up diagonally. His "yuck", being cried into Bibi's ear so closely, had made her wake up. And now she was sitting upward, taking the barkeeper in her ear with her.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Bibi awoke slowly. It was afternoon, still daylight. She looked around her, her eyes half-closed and watery. Everything swam around her, the entire world twisted and turned. She had just stopped growing, having reached the unbelievable height of 750 feet. She was not aware of it, drunk as she still was.

"Wha…whatish happenin'?" she muttered in her drunken voice. Bibi had heard someone cry "yuck", but she could not see anyone. Where was the bar? She could not see it either. Only the skyline of Pittsburgh.
As she had gotten up, slow and with difficulties, Bibi felt an itch in her ear. It was the barkeeper, who had turned around, so he could see what was going on outside. The view was spectacular, but he wasn't in the mood to enjoy it. All he wanted was to go down and run. Run away from Bibi, the girl that he had known for years, the girl he had to thank for the flat screen TV and designer clothes he could afford because of the dollars she gladly exchanged for booze.
He looked down, seeing her gargantuan body, a white-pink fleshy mountain, swaying back and forth, as the drunken giantess tried to keep her balance. Her legs, thin and sparsely muscled, looked small from his height, but the barkeeper knew they were thicker and stronger than the thickest trees. He got woozy from the swaying of Bibi and the view. Then he heard himself screaming for help, hoping a helicopter would pass by and get him out of this fleshy prison.

Bibi heard an annoying pitch in her ear. First, it was itching; now it was ringing. No, it was more like a squeal. She put her pinky finger in her ear and scratched.
The barkeeper's last view was an enormous finger, with a nail three times the size of his body, coming towards him. He let out a scream, and then the enormous finger mercilessly pressed him into the ear, against the thick, unyielding skin, breaking his bones and rupturing his flesh as it twisted and turned like an enormous pestle. The barkeeper was turned into a bloody pudding by Bibi's scratching. Nothing but a thin smear was left of him as she removed her pinky finger away from her ear.

Bibi flicked with her thumbnail the lint that was the barkeeper from under her pinky fingernail. The itch and the noise were gone. As the remains of the barkeeper rained down on Pittsburgh, Bibi looked around her. "Wheeeerreeee am I?" she stammered, one eye closed. She saw the houses, hardly bigger than matchboxes, around her feet. Some looked like they were demolished. Nearby skyscrapers hardly reached her chest. She looked down on the small buildings and stores of downtown Pittsburgh, the thin roads, trees not much taller than her hand was big. Because of her drunkenness, she didn't think it was weird she was so gigantic. To her, it seemed normal. Swaying on her feet, she decided it was time to go home, even if she didn't know exactly anymore where that was.

Bibi tried to walk, but lost her balance after two steps. She swayed too much backwards, and fell. Her 750 feet tall body crashed into a shopping mall, which was unable to withstand the enormous mass of flesh and bone. Her back, 200 feet broad, collapsed through dozens of stores, taking the entire interior and shoppers with it. With a loud, thunderous crash, the mall was obliterated under the vast, fleshy sky that was her body, with two birthmarks big enough to park a car on. A cinema and a liquor store where smashed under her butt as she hit the ground.
While falling, Bibi's arms swayed around, trying to regain her balance or trying to cling to something, but failed. Unfortunately, her huge hand crashed through a 20-story office building while doing so, hitting the 7th and 8th floor with such force that they flew in pieces over the street. The upper floors crashed down on the lower, crushing the 6th and 5th, then slid slowly down to the ground, burying two stores under them.
As smoke rose from the destroyed buildings, Bibi looked up into the sky. Her head had hit the park behind the shopping mall, its trees softening the impact, like a patch of moss. The daylight hurt her eyes. She closed them, and stood up again. Her right hand, the one that just hew through the office building, pressed flat to the ground, crushing two cars and three people under it as she shifted her weight to it to stand up.
She dragged her feet towards her, bulldozing through the remains of the destroyed buildings. She managed to get up.
To the many people from Pittsburgh, it seemed as if a huge demon emerged from hell, Bibi's towering, gigantic body rising from the smoke all around it. Bibi had caused a lot of mayhem around her. It was only the beginning.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

Bibi wanted to go home. She walked unsteady, her bare feet crushing whatever they trod upon. She was so massive, that to a distant looker everything looked tiny and insignificant to her. A van, a huge 15 ton van with twelve wheels disappeared entirely under her foot, its mighty steel construction puny now, as it was pressed into a thin layer of metal into the ground. The strongest, well-trained muscular bodybuilders who ran out of a sports school Bibi trod upon three seconds later where turned into small patches of bloody grease as her other foot stepped on them. All their years of training, all their muscles were nothing compared to her feet, whose power squashed them like ants. In addition, the worst thing was, she didn't even care nor notice, not out of malice, but because she was intoxicated. Bibi walked aimlessly through Pittsburgh, not thinking about where her feet landed. She walked on the streets, cracking the asphalt, flattening trees, street stores and parked cars while stepping on fleeing people like bugs. After having turned a mob of fleeing people into what looked like mincemeat with strawberry sauce under her feet, she broke though the tunnel of the subway system, the layer of stone and asphalt not able to bear her weight. Bibi's foot broke through the street, as if she had stepped on a thin layer of ice, which cracked and dragged her foot down.

A subway drove full speed into her heel, which suddenly appeared out of the ceiling in the tunnel. She didn't feel it. The poor vehicle however folded like an accordion, taking the lives of six dozen travelers. Because of the street giving away so sudden under her foot, Bibi lost her balance. She stumbled sideward, her hands trying to grab something to hold on once more. This time, she found something.

She tried to support herself on a skyscraper, the building hardly reaching her shoulders. However, she was too strong, too powerful. Her hand, grabbing the top of the building with a huge force, broke off the roof and crashed through the three upper floors. The building was torn from its foundations as the 750-foot girl fell with her enormous weight of roughly 300,000 tons against it.
She managed to stay upright this time. The building itself, however, fell. As if in slow motion, it toppled, then came down upon a row of office buildings. Debris and smoke covered the entire area, burying countless people under it. Smaller buildings nearby suffered severe damage as well as chunks of concrete and stone rained down.
"Ooppshh. Ssshorry. No hard feelingsshh yesshhh?" Bibi said, looking at the fallen skyscraper.

Bibi tore her foot out of the hole it made in the street, blasting away large pieces of asphalt and stone. Without further comments, without showing any other care about the mayhem her toppling of the skyscraper caused, Bibi started to walk again. Her huge feet trod upon cars, people and buildings alike, destroying everything. Her drunkenness still left no room for being careful where to walk, not even aware she was killing and damaging.
A large tree in full blossom was torn from the ground by her sweeping foot. It was embedded between her big and second toe and dragged forwards two steps before Bibi noticed it. She plucked it from between her toes, swaying dangerously but not falling, and examined it.

"Hi hi hi", she giggled, and put the tree behind her ear, as a normal person would do with a daisy. She looked for a skyscraper with mirroring glass, found one in her vicinity and walked towards it to see her reflection wearing the tree. As she stood before the skyscraper, she had no idea she stood on the parking lot of the business building the skyscraper was, let alone she minded the four dozen expensive cars that she turned into thin metal plates under her soles.
The employees of the tower had been watching her open-mouthed rampage through Pittsburgh, but now they were frozen as the giantess suddenly walked in their direction and stood in front of their puny offices, her face sporting a dumbly smile as she looked at herself. Panicked, many tried to flee, other stood watching, a handful crying over the leftovers of their car. Some employees were so overwhelmed seeing Bibi stand so closely, they fainted. One man, who remembered having seen something similar in a jeans commercial, opened the window, as if he didn't believe it was real. Bibi saw it.

"Haaiiii, ahm Bibi", she said, raising a huge hand and wiggling her fingers in a shy fashion. "Ahm I not boo...beautiful?" she beamed at him, cupping the tree behind her ear.
The man was dumbfounded. Seeing this creature stomping through his city was astonishing already, but now, she was actually standing in front of him and even addressing him! He looked in utter amazement at the 110 feet long face, the thin hair waving gently in a breeze, with pale skin that showed a beach ball-sized pimple here and there. Bibi cracked a smile, one that revealed teeth as big as the window the ant-sized guy (to her) was looking out of, and giggled like a shy, 10 year old schoolgirl.

"Whatsshhh your name?" she asked, still looking at him with delight.

The man was perplexed. Imagine, a 750 feet tall girl suddenly stands in front of you, more or less eye-level because you are high-up in a skyscraper, and asks you if she is beautiful and what your name is.

What would you do?

The guy didn't think Bibi was a beauty, didn't like the huge whiff of alcoholic breath he was presented with as she spoke to him, and certainly didn't like to give his name to every stranger who asked for it. Even if she told him hers. But not willing to take a change, he shouted his name and that she was beautiful anyway, as loud as he managed, not sure if she could hear him. He waved at her as notable as he could, just to show he wanted to communicate with her.

It was not the wisest of actions, as it turned out.

Bibi smiled even more, then came staggering towards the skyscraper.

"You are niceshh! You get a little kisssshhh!" she said, not knowing the kiss she was about to give was anything but "little". Before the man could react, Bibi had embraced the huge building with one arm, which was long enough to reach its backside, and pressed a kiss at the place she had seen the little guy. She hadn't heard him, but saw his movement, like and ant waving its antenna's, and thought he liked her.
The pressure of her huge lips against the windows shattered them. Unfortunately, the man had backed away too late. Shielding himself from the shower of glass shards, he got stuck on Bibi's wet lips, longer than three Cadillacs in a row, and was dragged out.
Bibi felt something on her lips. She licked them, her tongue sweeping the guy along with some shards into her huge mouth. The guy, mangled by her huge tongue but still alive, was enclosed in darkness as he entered her mouth. It was hot, moist, and smelled of alcohol inside the giantess' mouth. Frightened, the man hoped Bibi didn't swallow him. He found out Bibi did the opposite, and that wasn't pleasant either.

Bibi felt the stuff that had been on her lips in her mouth. Thinking it was dust, she spat it out. As the guy flew down, covered in foul-smelling saliva, he heard Bibi talk again.

"Ah needssha go home now! Ssshhee ya!"

It were the last words the man heard. Her little lover met his doom as he splattered on the street.

Bibi walked, in the direction she thought was the way home. People tried to flee, but since Bibi was able to take strides of easily 500 feet, no simple pedestrian could hope to escape her. Cars clogged up the streets, many abandoned by their occupants, only to be flattened under the whitish, naked feet of the giantess. Dodging her was not a good idea either, as many found out, because Bibi's footfalls were random. She walked straight ahead two strides, then one diagonally, then two sideward. She had difficulties with her balance, thanks to her intoxicated brain.

A guy scurried like an insect between her stomping feet, trying to dodge her footfalls. He saw a bus being crushed under her big toe as if it was made of tin foil. Then he managed just in time to avoid being squished by her huge foot, a wall of white flesh as it crashed down eight inched in front of him. He ran in the opposite direction, but tripped over a piece of asphalt, broken by the huge weight of Bibi. He fell. He saw the world become dark. Turning, he was just in time to see the sole of Bibi's foot, dirty and full of blood splotches, descending on him. Before he could scream, he was squished.

The side of Bibi's foot smashed into a large furniture store, shooting the stones, tables, benches and cupboards away like a grapeshot. Trees cracked like matchsticks under her soles. Bibi demolished downtown Pittsburgh thoroughly, as she kept stumbling and straying. After a while, she had left downtown, now going in the direction of East End, leaving only destruction in her wake.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

The director of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, famous for it's collection of dinosaur skeletons, saw two huge naked feet, with calves that rose skywards like two enormous pillars, standing next to his museum as Bibi, having reached East End, paused her walk for a moment. Chills drove down his spine as he saw one of her gargantuan feet being lifted, moving in the direction of his museum, hovering threatening over its roof.

"Oh God, no!" he said, panicking. Bibi's foot caused a foreboding shadow over the museum, but after a few frightening moments, she stepped back. The director looked up at the giantess, seeing the most massive figure he had ever laid his eyes upon. The biggest of dinosaurs were nothing compared to this giantess. The director pictured the mighty brontosaurus next to her. It would look like a small lizard.
What strength would she posses? She might pick up this brontosaurus, one of the heaviest animals ever, between thumb and index finger with ease. The director shook at the thought. The view was spectacular and frightening alike, standing near a titaness that was able to crush him under her pinky toe. He felt a warm feeling running down his leg. It was pee.

Then, the giantess suddenly stepped forward again. Her foot crashed through the museum, which burst apart like a sand castle. Her other foot followed. Bibi was looking around her, trying to make out directions, standing on the spot where the museum was. Turning around, her feet turned as well, stepping on the museum over and over, as if she did it on purpose. However, Bibi did not. She was much too drunk to understand she was crushing the Carnegie Museum into oblivion, taking the dinosaur skeletons and the collection of ancient Egyptian art with it.

The director was shocked as he saw his museum being destroyed by two naked feet, the owner of which didn't seem to mind she was crushing fossils having survived millions of years within seconds. She was oblivious to the fact she was destroying works of art, being thousands of years old and of unphantomable value. It all ended under the soles of a drunken girl, who was looking for the way home.

"As if it is all insignificant. As if it is pointless having survived this long...", the director said to himself under his breath, shaking and getting dizzy as he saw his museum turned into debris. The next moment he flew into a rage. He ran towards the giantess, jumping over the remains of the museum, and started to pound at her feet with his fists, swearing and cursing. Bibi didn't notice.

The director saw blood sticking on her feet, but realized soon it was his. He cut himself on the sharp callus, which covered the skin of her feet like a wall of rough stones. He saw several deep cuts examining his hands, bleeding severely. Then, the world darkened. Before the director could look up, Bibi had turned again, and that meant she had to shift the position of her feet. Doing so, she stepped on the director, who was, like all people, ant-sized to her. She squashed him, never knowing. Then she continued her unsteady walk, with a part of a brontosaurus skeleton wedged between her toes, a mute statement how colossal she was.

Unlike the tree she still wore, Bibi didn't pay attention to the brontosaurus skeleton. Her toe turned the skeleton to powder after a few steps, as she walked towards the Monongahela River. She didn't exactly know why she went there. Her brain remembered something about walking over a bridge, so she did. Her foot fit on the bridge nicely, but as she shifted her weight on it, she broke the bridge in two, like a dry cookie.

"OOOppppsshhh! Sshhorry...", she said with a thick tongue.
"Where isshh mah home?" she asked the cars and their fleeing owners on the other half on the bridge. She looked at the people, her view blurred and doubled, and as she received no answer shrugged her shoulders and waded through the Monongahela towards the other shore, smashing a riverboat wharf as she got on dry land again.

Many miles away, in Morondava, Frank stood frozen for the TV. He was watching CNN, where he saw Bibi, the girl he had been drinking with yesterday, 750 feet tall. He witnessed her rampaging through Pittsburgh, heard the government and survivors commenting the events, and saw the destruction she had wrought, over and over. Then he couldn't see clearly anymore. His eyes filled with tears.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

Bibi was now in the industrial area of Pittsburgh. Her wet feet slipped, causing her to fall again. This time, she fell forward, burying an electronics factory under her breasts, which were small when she was 5'2 but now big and massive enough to compress the building like a box made of aluminum foil. Her hands hit the ground, crushing through a large storage building, making sure her head didn't hit the ground.

"Sshheeesshhh. Itsshh ssshhlippy here." she said. She got up again, brushed herself off and continued walking around, looking for clues where her home was. She pushed large chimneys out of her path like large reeds, her legs and feet bulldozing through factories and refineries, oblivious to the damage caused. The only thing her mind was focused on was getting home, to bed, so she could go to sleep.

Having trod down industry buildings worth around 400 million dollars, Bibi saw the U. S. Steel Tower in the distance.

"Aaah! The Sshhteeel Tower! I'm coming!" she said. She knew the landmark of Pittsburgh well, as it stood near her neighborhood. Happily, she walked towards the large building, stepping on until then undamaged factories. She waded through the river again, upstream, kicking a steel bridge in two, bending one part of it in a clear 90 degrees angle. Approaching the Tower she stepped on countless houses in a living area, the rectangular buildings being little more than beetles compared to her size, and crunching just as nicely. 

Bib was so drunk, she didn't notice the neighborhood she trampled flat was actually the one she lived in. Houses of friends and acquaintances were destroyed by her 95 feet long soles. Her stomping feet somehow missed the street but crushed the houses next to it one by one, as Bibi proceeded towards the U.S. Steel Tower. She didn't notice she destroyed her own house, the one she was looking for, bent as she was on reaching the Steel Tower. The house her parents had worked for three decades long, starting well before she was born, was nothing but a flat layer of debris embedded in a footprints as she lifted her enormous foot. A prophesy her father had made once, when he drove his daughter home from the local hospital after a night of carousing, became true. He oracled that her drinking would one day destroy that which he and his wife had built.

Finally, Bibi stood before the U.S. Steel Tower. With its 841 feet, it was bigger than she was. Bibi smiled at it, again standing on the parking lot and having buried countless cars and people under her feet. The occupants of the Tower, having witnessed her rampage as well and realizing a few minutes ago she was coming towards them, were in a panic. Everyone wanted to leave as quickly as possible, but the people clogged the escape routes, trampling each other, as every one tried to be the first to get out. The result was that hardly anyone managed to.
Bibi, much to the horror of the people of Pittsburgh, especially those in the U.S. Steel Tower, embraced this building too, but this time with both arms like it was a lover. Hugging it, the Tower was torn from it foundations on the opposite side, while the windows shattered and the walls buckled where she had put her arms around it. Her breasts buried themselves in the walls, crushing them like gigantic wrecking balls, raining down debris over her toes.
Bibi leaned forward. Her weight of 300,000 tons was too much for the Tower to bear. It fell, taking Bibi with it, whose body smashed the Tower into oblivion as it hit the ground with an enormous crash. The impact of both the U.S. Steel Tower and Bibi's body caused a vast shock wave that destroyed every building in the vicinity, making two other skyscrapers nearby topple as well. The surviving people in the neighborhood had trouble breathing, caused by the smoke. Bibi's body and the U.S. Steel Tower caused a mayhem and panic around her that put the attack on the Twin Towers to shame.

She got up again, looking at the crumbs that were the remains of the U.S. Steel Tower.

"Aaaaww. Ssshooo Sshorry...You’re not mad at me, yessshhh?" she muttered with an apologizing face. She looked around her again.

"Sshheeesh! Thisshhh placesshhh needssshh cleaned...,” she said aloud, seeing the debris and smoke. Few people could appreciate the unintentional cynicism.

Walking a few thousand feet further, unsteady as ever, Bibi heard a soft voice from below. It came from the top of a police car, where an officer was standing on, talking through a megaphone. Bibi stopped just before the cars, which had blocked the road, her toes towering over them easily.

"Err...Miss...Hold it right here..." the officer said. He looked up at her gargantuan body, then at her toes, being placed a few feet in front of him. Even on top of the police van, standing upright, the police officers’ head hardly reached the toenail of Bibi's pinky toe.
All his training, all his conditioning, to face criminals without showing fear seemed to melt away as he stood in front of this living mountain of flesh, this goddess, which was swinging dangerously back and forth in her drunken state. He shook all over his body as he cried "Wait here, we'll...we'll err, sent someone." He didn't know anything better to say.

Bibi, having heard only half of what the cop was saying, bent over, her face causing a shadow eclipsing half a city block.

"Wha...?" she asked, her half-closed, watery eyes scanning the ground. She nearly lost her balance, and, in the face of being squished like bugs, some cops ran in terror.

"Err, this...this...is the police speaking....,” the officer repeated, shaking even more as he saw her huge face, covering the entire sky, coming down. He felt so tiny, so insignificant. Bibi's huge face, her drunken expression, made him think he stood before a female version of Dionysus, the god of the wine. It was menacing, her slightly open mouth a huge gaping cavern, an abyss capable to swallow him and his entire van in one gulp. He smelled her alcoholic breath, like a hot wind, making his head spin a little.

"Aahm not drunk...Ah didn't drink anyshhing..." Bibi said, almost automatically as she heard the word "police". She had been taken in custody many times by the police on her way home from her drinking excesses. Therefore, even intoxicated, her brain was conditioned to defend itself against the cops by denying.

The officer was dumbstruck. Did this woman think he wanted to arrest her for being drunk? She had destroyed large parts of Pittsburgh, killed thousands, and she apparently thought her drunkenness was the only thing that counted. Was this young woman mad? Her thumb alone was enough to squash him like a bug, press the proud police van flat, and she was making an excuse to him, the dumbest one he heard, repeatedly, from the countless drunks he had encountered.

Bibi saw nothing but a double image of small dots. She managed to make out toy cars the size of her fingernails, but to her, it still was not strange. She really thought the cop could arrest her and take her away, as had had happened before many times. The money she inherited was spend on two things above everything else: booze and fines for public intoxication. Knowing what tests the cops usually took to prove someone was drunk, Bibi decided to take her chances.

"Look! Ah can walk ssstraight...,” she said. Spreading her arms before the startled police, she began to walk like doing a tightrope act.

"No! No, wait, you..." the officer cried, as he saw Bibi's foot descend upon him. However, it was too late. Her foot came down, pressing the cop and his car flatter than a penny. The other cops didn't even bother to draw their guns and fire. As Bibi placed foot after foot in her attempt to proof she was sober, they were all crushed in turn. Only a few lucky ones escaped, because Bibi couldn't walk straight. For balance, she placed one foot sideward, mowing her heel through a four-story office.

"Ssshheee? Am not drunk...,” she said, at the fleeing people at her feet after a few steps. Hearing no answer, she concluded she had convinced the police and decided she could walk on.

"Ah needa pee," she said to no one in particular. "For little girlsshhh...". No one noticed it was an unintentional pun.

Bibi walked outside Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, she took a route she hadn't walked yet, so she left another trail of destruction in her wake. A suburban area, two schools, several stores and countless cars were smashed, streets were rendered useless, not to mention the hundreds of lives that perished under her soles.

Outside Pittsburgh, Bibi crouched, and relieved herself. Her pee crashed into the ground, uprooting half a dozen trees. Then it formed a foul-smelling, foaming lake, which washed away a small village and two farms before it flew in a river.
When she got up, Bibi was approached by the army. Two dozen jets, six gun ships and a battalion of tanks closed in on her, ready to bring her down. The government had witnessed this creature on the television, together with the rest of the world, and saw no other option than killing her. The timing couldn't be worse. It had been two hours since her growth started, and now, the second dose of the agent was starting to work. She grew again.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

The army was on the move, ready to take her down, but what was happening now was beyond their expectation. The enormous bulk of the girl in front of them inflated even further. Bibi shot up, still not knowing what was going on, at an amazing speed. The jets flying towards her in order to strike were not able to evade the wall of flesh coming towards them. They smashed into her belly and thighs, each one exploding violently. The fireballs did not even scorch Bibi's skin enough to make her notice. The gunships, which were slower than the jets and had remained at what turned out to be a safe distance, fired, but they couldn't do more harm to her than a grain of sand to a normal person.
Bibi grew and grew, while swaying on her legs like a thin tree in a storm. She reached one mile within a minute, two miles thirty seconds later. Then it happened. The drunken giantess expanded like an airbag. In a split second she gained five miles, her knees and calves obliterating the gunships while her growing toes bulldozed the tanks into metal balls. She would have destroyed Pittsburgh completely if she had been facing in its direction.

Bibi looked puzzled around her. Where was Pittsburgh? She only saw a large white mist, crawling around the ground. It was the clouds, hardly reaching her knees, but her drunken brain was not able to realize that. Bibi staggered a few steps forwards, hoping to find her home or a landmark to give her directions.
On the ground, the people were so shocked, they could not even move. The 3000 inhabitants of a village a few miles from Pittsburgh stood frozen as Bibi's enormous sole, smeared with dirt, came down on them through the clouds. For a moment, the underside of her foot was visible. A large, 4000 feet big foot, 2500 feet at its broadest, unstoppable descending towards their village. Then, it eclipsed the entire sky. No one screamed as Bibi foot planted itself on the village, taking the 3000 lives and pressing every building, tree, car and other things firmly into the ground, which gave way 600 feet before it could carry her vast weight.
Bibi walked further, obliterating a ranch hardly as broad as her big toenail. Trillions of tons of human flesh and bone compressed entire villages into the ground, caused earthquakes and cracks that swallowed farms and forests. Her footfalls changed the landscape forever. The flow of rivers was altered, hills trod down, the most impressive infrastructures rendered useless. Bibi pounded Pennsylvania like a sledgehammer of epic proportions. Whole communities crunched under her dirt-covered soles, lakes disappeared as huge waterfalls in the canyons her steps created, and many square miles of farmland could never be used again, as her weight compressed the fertile soil into hard rock.
Bibi was gargantuan. Even her pinky toe was big beyond imagination. After having stepped on another village, her pinky toe came down on a fast food restaurant, covering its entire surface and the nearby parking lot, leaving nothing but a crater the size of a large pond. It was horrible and humiliating, to witness the works of humankind and nature being destroyed so easy and so casual, under the feet of a drunken girl looking for her bed.

Her bed. Bibi was getting tired. She was one of those drunks who looked only a limited time for their home. After that, they didn't care any longer where they woke up. Bibi yawned, stretched, and lay down on her belly. The ground felt soft and ticklish, for she was so massive, she did not feel the highway and countless farms and motels being pulverized under her.
As she was lying on the ground, her head was below the cloud layer. Then she saw Pittsburgh in the distance.
"Aaah! There you are. Ahf been looking for ya!" she said, smiling. The survivors in Pittsburgh watched, cold sweat running down their bodies, as the enormous drunk came crawling towards them, her breasts rolling a mountain range full of dirt before them as she did so. It rained down on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, like an enormous avalanche, when Bibi reached her city. The dirt covered one-fifth of Pittsburgh, burying and destroying thousands of houses, cars and countless people under countless tons of soil.
Bibi looked down on her city. With her watery eyes, she saw sugar lump-sized office buildings, finger tall skyscrapers and houses no bigger than breadcrumbs. However, it seemed totally normal to her Pittsburgh’s surface was no bigger than that of her kitchen. Her drunken brain didn't know what to make of tiny Pittsburgh, once a proud city, now partly ruined by a 750 feet tall woman who was now 7 miles tall and lying before it. Bibi didn't enter it. She just looked at it, smiling dumbly, her eyes half-closed.
To the people of Pittsburgh, the sight was like hell. Bibi was a menace already when she was 750 feet tall, but now, her face alone was at least eight times that size. Every time she breathed out, which she did through her mouth, a warm breeze smelling of alcohol swept over the poor city. Everything in Pittsburgh soon smelled of the penetrating odor, making many people drowsy and nauseous.
Bibi, after having gazed down on Pittsburgh after five minutes, decided to stand up again in a last attempt to find her bed. Her left hand, 3500 feet long, destroyed an entire forest and flattened a little hill, while the other buried a village as she supported herself on them. She tried to lift herself up, revealing the largest pair of breasts the world had ever seen. However, even though she was by far the strongest being ever, she was so drunk, she could not manage. She fell on her belly, her weight of half a trillion tons coming down from half a mile.
Almost all of Pittsburgh was destroyed instantly by the impact her body made. The pressure wave pulverized nearly every building left, shredding every survivor apart, making vehicles leaping up high in the air, only to be wrecked when hitting the ground.
Bibi saw it. Like a breeze blowing sand away the pressure wave rippled through Pittsburgh.

"Oopppshhh. My apoloshieshh to yitzzsh," she said. "Ah, ah w...won't sshhtand up ahgain, ah promisshh.…"

She dragged her fingers through the city, her fingertips digging through rows and rows of ruined houses, while her nails tore open what was left of the streets. For Bibi, it was caressing Pittsburgh in guilt. For the few survivors, it was hell. Many people screamed and cried as they saw her enormous digits racing through the streets, impossibly fast, demolishing everything even further in their wake. The horizon was filled with her face, smiling as ever.

"From now, am going to sshtay here, yessshhh," she said. "Ah will be nicessshh.... Now, I go to sshleep. Nighty night."

Bibi folded her arms and cradled her head in them. Before sunset, Bibi was asleep, her 7-mile tall body lying in front of the ruins of Pittsburgh.

On Madagascar, police officers and firefighters were standing in a house near the jungle. A passer-by had noticed a cloud of black smoke emerging from the wooden house and alerted the cops and fire brigade. After having extinguished the fire, which, as turned out later, had been ignited by the inhabitant in his laboratory, they found the man hanging from the rafters, in front of a running TV showing a rampaging giantess.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 10

Bibi awoke. She had a slight hangover, and the sunlight stung in her eyes. Lifting herself up, she rubbed her eyes, sighting. What had happened? She had faint memories of small buildings, her destroying everything, stuff like that. It was like a dream, slowly fading from her awakening memory. Weird.

She opened her eyes.

She looked around her.

Then she realized it.

 It had not been a dream.

It was real.

She really was a giantess, seven miles tall!

Her high pitched-scream was heard all over Pennsylvania.

The ruins of Pittsburgh lay before her, small wisps of smoke pouring from the countless ruined buildings. Brown patches of dirt mingled with the water of the Monongahela River, its waters flowing like a thin ribbon, filled the imprints of her bare feet with water before continuing its way to the sea.
Bibi, shocked, looked closer. Small dots, no bigger than the tip of a hair, moved in the few undamaged streets, to her as if in slow motion. She could hardly distinguish cars and buses, fire engines and ambulances, only the colors hinted what the dot was. Humans were too small for her to see, no matter how hard she tried.

Then, her lamentation began.

"Nooooo," she said, "Please, no! Don't let it be true! I...I..."

She clasped her hand before her open mouth, tears welling up in her eyes. What had she done? What was she thinking? She had turned herself into a monster, a freak, a mass-murdering abomination.
A thousand thoughts entered her mind, each more atrocious than the last. What was she about to do? Sit here, for the rest of her life? Ever the slightest of her movements would cause a catastrophe. And what about food? She would starve to death, or die of thirst. Her family, aunts and uncles, cousins and the like, all dead? And her friends, the few she had? Bibi started to cry as she realized she had killed them as well, people who loved her, now turned to mush, greasy spots, just because of her carelessness.

"What have I done?" she thought over and over. She had destroyed Pittsburgh, the city she grew up in and loved. She would never have fun again with friends, never have a boyfriend. There was nothing anymore for her. Only destruction.

"I'm so sorry," she whined. "Please, forgive me, I...I am so sorry..." She saw images in her mind of ruined cities, like on old videos from WWII, and knew Pittsburgh would look the same way now. Debris. Desperate survivors, looking for family and friends. Lone walls, with shattered windows as a sad reminder of what once was a building. All because of her.

Bibi saw only one way out. She had to end her life. But how could she kill herself? Yes, how? Drown herself in the ocean? Go to the North Pole and let herself freeze to death? Go to a desert and die of overheating?
No. She would cause more destruction getting there, and she doubted she had the self-discipline to remain there, waiting for death to relieve her.

Then the answer came. Like a little firefly, Bibi saw it. A nuke flew towards her.
She knew it the moment she saw it. No conventional weapon could hurt her, but a nuke was powerful enough. Yes, that was the solution.
She held still, because the slightest of her movements might destroy the missile or make it fly off target. Bibi closed her eyes, wet with tears, and held her breath.
Then, a large flash of light so bright she could see it through her closed eyelids.
Bibi did not feel any pain, nor heat. Life left her as the nuke unleashed its deadly power. Bibi's flesh vaporized, as did her bones. A large patch from her body was gone immediately, like a huge gaping hole. Bibi's head was severed from her body, the force of the pressure wave tearing her apart. Nevertheless, she felt happy. Death was a mercy for her. For the entire world.

"It feels...right," thought Bibi, just before life left her.

Then, nothing.

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2694