Shrunken Adventure by DragonflyX
Summary:

Andrew was always a bad boy as a teenager but is trying to stay clean as he grows older.  unfortunately, his past catches up with him and his new "friends" don't like it.


Categories: Adventure, Insertion, Lesbians, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8274 Read: 27102 Published: March 01 2012 Updated: March 06 2012
Story Notes:

starts out a little slow, wanted to get a good plot base going and some back story.  chapter 4 is where the action starts to unfold.  

Disclaimer: All references to Mr. Brooks (CEO of Hooters) do not reflect him at all.  Andrew Harvey, the protagonist of the story, is me.  What happens to me in the story are some of my personal fantasies and/or memories that i have.  Names of characters have been changed to protect those who have agreed to be part of my story but do not wish to be disturbed.

Thank you for reading this as I am grateful to share it.

1. Good, not Great by DragonflyX

2. Saying Goodbyes by DragonflyX

3. Success in Cairo by DragonflyX

4. True Purpose by DragonflyX

Good, not Great by DragonflyX


Andrew Elmore is a typical American. Hard working, motivated, and always looking out for himself. His hair, dark strawberry blonde in color, he tried to keep at about two inches in length. Whenever he would go out for a night of fun, he would comb it back to make himself look more appealing. He had dyed his hair jet black once. It made him look downright scary, but oddly made his bright blue and yellow eyes seem to pop out of their sockets. Andrew’s self esteem wasn’t so much on a high note though. He had barely any girlfriends when he was in high school. Standing at five eleven and three-quarters, he would always say six foot to make it easier, he seemed to tower over all the girls in school. It kind of made him intimidating considering he also had the build of a pro footballer. Nonetheless, Andrew had managed to get laid and even had a girlfriend once that he still cared deeply about. His subconscious would always remind him of this with at least one dream every night of the week.

By the time Andrew had turned 19, he had a fiancé, a great job, and was about to move into his first place. Then at a huge party to celebrate all of this, liquor was of course involved, it all went to shit. He had gotten uber wasted, but had noticed that a younger girl at the party had been bumped into the swimming pool. Andrew let out a loud belch, of which he was famous in the town for, and went over to the pool to help the young girl out. As it turned out, it was his friend’s niece.

“Need a hand Brittany?” Andrew asked, holding one hand out to the girl, that was flailing in the pool in a fit of rage, and his bottle of Jack Daniels in the other.

“Thanks Andy, damn boys.” Brittany said taking Andrew’s hand as she proceeded to climb out of the pool, her clothes soaked. “Boys are so immature around here, it’s not even funny.”

Andrew easily pulled the soaking wet 14 year-old out of the water. He must have pulled a bit too much as Brittany came straight up at him as if the water had somehow thrown her at him. Andrew having reflexes of a cat, caught her before they both toppled over onto the patio. Holding her so close sent a chill down Andrew’s spine. He could still smell the perfume on her that she had carefully placed on her neck and in her hair. He felt a little twitch in his groin as he was getting aroused from the intoxicating perfume and cleared his throat. Looking down at the tiny girl he saw that she had noticed the twitch as well and both of them blushed as their eyes met.

“Hrmrmmm, well how about we get you into some dry clothes? I think Katrina might have some you could borrow.” Andrew asked trying to be as polite and gentleman like as possible.

“Sure, lead way my savoir.” Brittany giggled and blushed some more.

Brittany had always had a crush on Andrew ever since she first saw him a year ago. It was the sort of crush that most teenage girls had when they were hitting puberty. She’d dress in a way that made her look much older than she was so she could attract looks from the senior boys. She’d write his name on the covers of her notebooks, smile every time he was around, and even sometimes go out of her way just so could be alone some times. This happened to be one of those times, although this was just by coincidence.

Andrew led the way up to Katrina’s room, where he knew nobody would be, so that she could have some privacy. As the music died down in the background, Andrew could hear his heart start to race. Going up the stairs felt like climbing a flat wall. Every step seemed to be weighed down by at least 100 pounds. When they finally reached Katrina’s room, Andrew quickly went into the dresser trying to find some dry jeans that looked like a good fit. Brittany and Katrina were around they same build, petite with a little rump but a nice bust. Andrew let go of Brittany’s hand so he could search better and Brittany began to undress behind him. She let the soaked clothes fall to the carpet, and then jumped onto the bed.


Being a Corporate Trainer for the Hooters of America restaurant chain, Andrew has been a very loyal employee and has excelled at every challenge that has come before him. Today, he has been invited for a meeting with the President and CEO of Hooters, Coby Brooks. He’s nervous as he boards the plane that will fly him to Atlanta, GA. He ponders what this meeting will be about. Has one of the Hooters Girls complained about him and wants to file a sexual harassment suit against him? Is it about his recent success with the opening of the Hooters in Tokyo, Japan? All he can do is go over different scenarios in his head. The wait and not knowing is killing him inside.

As Andrew sits in his first-class seat, he picks up a Popular Science magazine. He flips through the pages when an article about halfway through catches his eye. It’s titled, “Shrink Ray, Science Fiction or Fact?”. He reads the article as it explains that scientists in Germany, Russia, Japan, and even the USA have all been collaborating on building a device that would shrink matter to save on fuel costs. Its applications would include movement of massive cargo and building materials that are currently transported by massive amounts of fuel on freights, planes, semi’s, and ships. The expected savings would be in the Trillions. Andrew becomes fascinated by the article; he looks at the cover so he can pick up a copy for himself, Mar – Apr, 2012.

“This is your Captain speaking; we will be arriving at Atlanta shortly. Please return to your as seats as we prepare for descent.” The speakers blared as Andrew stowed the magazine back where he found it.

Leaving the airport terminal, Andrew was going to hail a cab and give the address probably to some Arab guy playing Indian music, but instead saw a man dressed in a suit holding up a paper with “Elmore” written on it. He approached the man and said “Here I am” with a smile. “Good day to you sir, my name is Edmund. Mr. Brooks told me that if there is anything you need, just ask.” The chauffer lead him to a limo that had the Hooters Owl on the side of it. The chauffer opened the door for him with a nice pleasant smile that set Andrew at ease. Okay, so no lawsuit then Andrew thought to himself, returning the same pleasant smile to Edmund. Andrew entered the limo, Edmund closing the door behind him.

Edmund’s smile quickly disappeared as he walked to the other side and took out his cell phone. When Edmund got behind the wheel and closed the door, he dialed the only number in the phone. “Yes sir, he’s in the limo now.” Indistinct reply “No sir, he doesn’t suspect a thing. We will be arriving within the hour sir.” Indistinct reply “Understood.” Edmund said as he hung up and threw the phone out the window where it was quickly crushed by a passing truck. Edmund turned from the curb and drove Andrew to headquarters. Andrew was completely oblivious to the carefully laid plan as he helped himself to the refreshments in the mini fridge.

Andrew couldn’t believe he was getting all this special treatment. Now I can’t wait to hear what they want me to do, he thought. Andrew was glad he was no longer in the trouble he thought he was, when something caught his eye in the stack of magazines inside the limo. It was the same Popular Science magazine he saw on the plane. He smiled as he turned to the page where the article was, only to find that it had been torn out. “That’s weird” Andrew said as he put the magazine back.

The window separating the driver from the back opened a bit “We will be arriving at headquarters in about 5 minutes” Edmund said. “Hope you’re ready sir.” The window closed again before Andrew could reply.

Andrew waited, in a nice leather chair that was a bit too big for him, outside a room marked “Conference Room”. Inside he saw Coby Brooks talking with around four or five men in suits. There was also somebody that he recognized, barely visible behind the flock of lawyers. It was Lacy Mills, a Hooters Girl from the first store he ever worked at. She had curly blond hair that came down to her somewhat small chest and striking big blue eyes. 36B, that’s her cup size Andrew thought remembering what had happened only 2 years ago.

It was a concert and Andrew didn’t want to go alone, so he worked up the courage and asked Lacy out. She gave him a nice smile that made Andrew smile every time. She had said yes even though it wasn’t her type of music. Later that night at the concert, Andrew was looking around at the crowd seeing a lot of girls flashing their tits during one of the bands best songs.

“Hey, how bout you flash your tits at the band too?” Andrew had asked Lacy, being just beyond the border of sober reasoning.

“No, I’m not going to degrade myself like that.” Lacy replied, turning away from him.

“Awwww, c’mon beau. Just give ‘em a liddle flash.” Andrew said as he started to pull her shirt up stepping up behind her. Before she could give him a firm no, and leave, Andrew yanked her shirt up catching her bra on the way up.

“AHHHHH!!!” Lacy screamed as she covered her chest. She spun around and smacked Andrew across the face, hard. She stormed off leaving Andrew there with a big red hand print across his face.

The rest of the night was a blur to Andrew; he couldn’t even remember how he got home. Now that feeling of nervousness had returned. Andrew was now certain that he was going to be fired. He started to sweat profusely; his hands went cold, his heart raced. How could I have been so stupid? He thought. He saw that the lawyers were now talking with her, probably to make sure she was telling the truth. Lacy brought a laptop out of her bag, opened it and turned it towards the lawyers. They nodded and one of them, with vibrant red hair, led her out a door in the back.

“Mr. Brooks will see you now.” The receptionist motioned to the door. Andrew grabbed his things, tried to make himself presentable in front of a very reflective picture frame. His shirt was starting to show the first signs of pit stains. He looked at his short blond hair with his gray-blue eyes that had the slightest hint of yellow around the pupil. He turned to the door, grabbed the handle and took a deep breath. Exhaling, he turned the knob to face his inevitable firing.

“Good afternoon Mr. Elmore…or should I call you Mr. Harvey.” One of the younger looking lawyers said, holding out his hand.

“Mr. Elmore will do.” Andrew croaked with a dry throat in desperate need of hydration. He sat down to a seat the lawyer motioned towards. Andrew saw a pitcher of water and plastic cups close to where he was sitting. How did they find out my real name? Andrew thought as he poured the water into a cup almost overfilling it.

Andrew had gotten into trouble like this before, quite a few times, when he was a teen. The end result had been being labeled a sex offender for five years. Andrew took this deal with one stipulation, at the end of the five years his name would be changed and the records would be sealed. The DA had almost laughed in his face, but then saw the seriousness in his face. Andrew was on the inner circle of the biggest drug ring in the county, possibly the state. He gave up the names of around 30 people all across the state, and even some that were out of state. He got his deal but now it seems that not all of their end was held up.

“Regardless of what your name is, we have a matter to discuss with you” Mr. Brooks had interjected, motioning the lawyer to take a seat. “It seems that Ms. Mills has a complaint against you and wants to be compensated for it. Mr. Elmore, you are a good asset to have. Good, but not great. So it’s my decision that we will not be paying Ms. Mills a single dime.”

Andrew could hardly formulate a thought. He was in trouble, that much he knew for sure, but now he had a corporation in his corner.

“Instead, we and Ms. Mills have come to a solution that benefits all of us.” Mr. Brooks continued. “Recently we have gained the opportunity through the Egyptian government to build a new location in Cairo. We will be sending you by the end of the week. If this new store becomes a success, you will be given a promotion to International Corporate Trainer. If it fails, you will have to find your own way back to the United States.”

Andrew was stunned at this statement. Go open a store, succeed and you have the world. Fail and you’re on your own. He was speechless for what seemed like hours, “What…what if I say no?” Andrew finally asked knowing what the answer would be.

“If you enjoy staying out of prison, you have no other choice.” A lawyer with short gray hair answered.

So this was it, Andrew’s past had finally come back to hit him and it didn’t pull any punches. Andrew had no other choice and agreed to the conditions. He looked at this as yet another challenge, and boy was it a big one. This time, failure was NOT an option.

End Notes:

i'm hoping that this story will upload, as right now, it is nearing 10k words and just starting to get to the 6th chapter on my end.  will upload chapters as they are completed.

Saying Goodbyes by DragonflyX

The last 4 days were a blur to Andrew. He had gone back home to see his family and told them he was leaving for Egypt to open another store. His mother was ecstatic. Her baby boy, Andrew being the youngest of four boys, was becoming a success. Andrew put on his best fake smile as he hid the fact that this was not a choice he made. He hung out with his friends that he had not seen in years and decided that a night out was well deserved.


The only bar in town was a little Irish pub, Finn’s. Andrew had never been inside this bar because he had moved away before he was even 19. His friends were catching Andrew up on all the things that have happened to them over the years. John getting married then divorced, Ricky starting his own electrician business, Corey and Heather starting a family and settling down. Andrew was happy for all his friends, but deep down inside he knew, he would probably never see them again. So he decided that tonight was going to be one to remember. Andrew opened the doors to the pub, looked at the bartender and stopped at the threshold. His high school sweetheart was working behind the bar, Kat McLain.


Andrew took a deep breath as his friends went past him and grabbed a booth over by the pool tables. He exhaled and walked up to the bar “Lemme get a pitcher of Sam Adams and five cold mugs” he said to the back of his first love.


Kat froze as she instantly recognized the voice that belonged to her first love. After all this time he had come back. She had imagined what it would be like to have his arms wrap around her again, protecting her from the numerous assholes that hit on her daily. She turned around, her long auburn hair flying out. Her bright hazel eyes pierced through the smoky atmosphere and locked onto Andrew’s. “I never thought the day would come that I would see your face again” Kat said with a devilish smile. She brought her hand up to caress his cheek and then smacked Andrew so hard across the face, it knocked him down and gave him a bloody lip.


“What the fuck was that for Kat?!” Andrew hissed as he spat bloody saliva onto the floor.


“That was for lying to me all those years ago you fucking ass!” Kat screamed as she came around the bar top and stood over Andrew. She was wearing a purple shirt that showed off her nice 36C’s very nicely, and a denim mini skirt. Andrew looked up at her, noticing that she wasn’t wearing any panties. “You haven’t changed one bit love” Andrew said with a wink motioning to her crotch. Kat flushed scarlet as she gave him a kick to the stomach.


“You’re still a pig as usual.” She said with the hints of a smile as she held her hand out to her ex. Andrew took her soft petite hand in his and stood up pulling her in close.


“God how I missed our fights” Andrew whispered in her ear with a grin. Again Kat flushed scarlet, this time with the feeling of a giddy school girl in love.


“Oh shut up you fool” Kat giggled. “Now what can I get you and your posse?” Kat was behind the bar now, Andrew had almost forgotten who he had come in with.


“Just a pitcher of Sam Adams to start. So how have you been?” Andrew asked the inevitable question that two lovers would always ask after being years apart.


“I’ve been alright. Started a Mary Kay business, which failed after a year, but now I own this place.” Kat motioned to the entire bar. Kat was almost ashamed that she owned this hole-in-the-wall bar, but it was hers.


“That’s amazing Kit. Even though I never pictured you for the bar owning type.” Andrew smirked knowing he had used his special pet name for her and that he was lying. Kat had always wanted to own a bar, but most of all wanted to make it her own.
“Didn’t I tell you to shut it fool?” Kat laughed. “Anyways what brings you back to this shit hole?” She asked as she let the head die down on the pitcher.


“Well I work for this very elaborate company that has locations worldwide. They are having me open up a new location in Egypt in a couple days, so I came back to say my good-byes.” Andrew answered.


“You’re not coming back?” Kat asked concerned, almost dropping the pitcher as she set it on the counter.


“Probably not, got into some trouble a couple years back and this is what they decided on.” Andrew sighed.


Kat looked at him thinking this may very well be the last time I ever see him.  “Make sure you come see me before you leave, fool. Okay?” Kat asked, knowing it was more of a demand than a request.


“I will Katrina.” Andrew replied with finality, using her full name, which sent a chill up his spine.


Kat handed him the pitcher and five mugs from the freezer. Their hands touched briefly, and in that moment, time seemed to have stopped as their eyes once again locked onto each other. Tonight was definitely going to be one to remember.

Heather, Corey, John, and Ricky went home around an hour before the bar was set to close. Andrew was left alone in the booth and looked into his beer. It was his seventh of the night and it was almost gone. He was about to take the last gulp when a hand came to rest on his shoulder. Andrew looked up and saw Kat’s bright face smiling down at him.


“You wanna walk me home?” She asked him moving her hand to the back of his neck, caressing that sweet spot that always got him excited.


“I have a better idea.” Andrew said as he produced a set of keys.


“You’re too far gone to drive.” Kat said knowing what was coming.


“Well, *hiccup* I guess you’re the driver then.” Andrew smiled as he place the keys in her other hand. Andrew really wasn’t all that drunk but knew that he could not drive, or rather would not drive his car like this.


They headed out into the parking lot and Andrew started to smile.  “Let’s see if you still remember what my dream car is love.” Andrew giggled, acting more drunk than he actually was.


Kat thought for a moment then it hit her like lightning on the beach. She scanned the lot for what she would instantly recognize as a Corvette. There in the far corner, was a pitch black 1976 Corvette Stingray with silver racing stripes down the middle. She could barely contain her excitement at the thought of driving such a magnificent piece of American machinery. She ran across the lot, dragging Andrew by the hand. Andrew smiled knowing that she would really appreciate what would happen the next morning. Andrew climbed into the passenger seat and Kat sat behind the wheel, running her hand over it.


“You really sure you want me to drive this?” Kat asked apprehensively.

Andrew moved his hand up to her cheek and caressed it softly. “Yes, I want you to show me what you can do.”


Kat kissed his hand as she turned the engine over. The beast came to life with a roar like that of ten lions. Kat shifted it into first, and peeled out of the parking lot heading to her apartment. Definitely going to be a night to remember Andrew thought to himself with a smile as he looked at his long lost love, driving his pride and joy.

After going down country roads at 130 MPH, and flying over hills like they were the dukes of hazard, Kat and Andrew arrived at her house. Andrew stepped out of the car first and looked up at a modest looking 2-story home.


“So this is where you’ve set your roots into.” Andrew said in the sort of awe that hints at jealousy.


“Yep, and it’s all mine. Mom and I sold everything that was in that barn for around 2.4 million.” Kat replied with a hint of pride. “After splitting it up between her, my brother and me, and taxes of course, it came to around $500,000 each.”


Andrew was in shock. He knew when he was dating Kat that the stuff that was in the barn was worth money, but that much? He was definitely jealous now, and a little angry at himself for letting her go.


“So, I bet you had a lot of guys come back from your past looking for handouts.” Andrew replied as he walked her up the gravel driveway. The stones made a crunching noise in the 3 am country air.


“Well of course, but they came looking for a little more than money.” Kat said with a little smirk, not saying whether she had given them anything or not. “Would you like to come in for some coffee?” She asked fumbling with her keys in her hand trying to give him a hint as to what she really wanted.


In the past, Andrew was dense to the signals and hints that women would give him in order to seal the deal. That was the past though, and now Andrew knew exactly what was on her mind. Andrew leaned in close and kissed Kat as passionately as he had five years ago when they were both in high school. His hands started to caress her back. One hand between her shoulders, the other going lower into the small of her back pulling her in closer.


Kat was shocked that he had picked up on it so quickly she almost fought back against his passion. Then closing her eyes she gave in and gave as much passion back. Her breasts pressed against his chest, heightening her arousal. She took a quick glance at her keys to find her house key. Looking at the keys she realized she had it ready all along, she placed it into the lock and turned it.


“Why don’t we take this upstairs?” She asked with a come and get me look as she turned and ran up the stairs.


Andrew did not need any more encouragement than that. He came into her house closed the door, locked it into place, then ran up the stairs after his love. He had a few tricks that he had picked up in the past five years, and was determined to show her all of them tonight.

A man dressed in a black suit and tie, walked down a corridor leading to a six by ten steel doorway. To the side of the door, coming out of the wall, was a handprint and retina scanner. The man placed his hand on the pad and his eyes into the viewer, taking off his pitch black sun glasses, revealing a pair of dark red eyes.

“Scanning…..Scanning….Welcome Agent 6” a computer toned as Agent 6 returned his glasses back over his eyes. Clicks and clangs ran deep within the doorway, unlocking the mechanisms and opening the huge 2 foot thick door. Men and women dressed in white lab coats stood around tables and sat at computers beyond the doorway.

Standing at 15 foot intervals along the wall were men dressed the same as Agent 6, but in their hands were M1911’s. Agent 6 gave a little smile at the thought of ordering these men to kill all the scientists, just to see the bloodshed. The smile quickly vanished as he was never the type to smile in the presence of anybody.
He walked into the room and looked at the machine that was in the middle of the room. The massive machine stood 12 feet tall and looked very much like that guns on starships you would see on the Scy-Fy channel. The barrel of it was four feet long with green glowing rings at six inch intervals. A six inch long antenna stuck out the front of the barrel. Probably to focus the beam Agent 6 thought. He walked over to a man that had long graying hair and a beard to match. He wore thick round glasses with tape on the bridge, telling the world that these were a broken pair.


“Is everything on schedule?” Agent 6 asked the old scientist.

“Yes, everythink is going accordink to plan.” The old man said with a very thick German accent.

The German and his team of three were brought onto this project from the very beginning. They were promised that this discovery would bring them all fame and fortune. Fools, all of them Agent 6 thought knowing that the only one to get credit would be the ones with guns. A week ago, a reporter had gotten information about this confidential project from a scientist. Popular Science…is that what magazine she worked for? Agent 6 thought trying to remember his recent wet work. The reporter, the scientist, and article had all been taken care of. The situation had been contained, and containment was his life.

“Good, good to hear mein freund.” Agent 6 said clasping a hand on the geezer’s back.
Agent 6 walked around to the other side of the device noticing the team from Japan along the way. They were working on the sub-particle work that was essential for the device to work properly. They will be useful for the handheld model Agent 6 thought as he became more anxious to kill all those that were unnecessary to proceed as planned. Then came the team from Russia. They were also working on an essential part of the device, the radioactive destruction mode that was going to be the device main use. One part that damn reporter got right was the devices shrinking abilities. I wonder if there are any more moles here amongst us Agent 6 almost begged to be true. His love of violence was his favorite part of this job. His orders were clear and without question: contain the project, by whatever means necessary. Finally, the team from the United States, his team that he looked over and would be held personally responsible for, if anything came out of their mouth that wasn’t supposed to.

“Edmund, how is your work coming along.” Agent 6 asked the man that was obviously the leader of this group of four.

Edmund turned around, his bald black head shined in the fluorescent lighting showing a recent shave. His dark brown eyes, behind a pair of very modern bifocals, focused in on Agent 6.

“We’ve been tracking the test subject since he left South Carolina. It seems he went back home to visit his family and friends. We’ve also been listening and so far he hasn’t said anything about the article, he’s only talked about Egypt.” Edmund replied to the man that he feared, respected, and loved at the same time.

Agent 6 knew it was only a matter of time before Andrew asked somebody about the article. His job was containment, and it seemed his job wasn’t over just yet.

“I’ll be leaving for Cairo in the morning. Have the jet ready for takeoff at 9 A.M. sharp Edmund.” Agent 6 ordered.

“Yes sir.” Edmund replied, thinking what a pleasure it would be traveling the world over.

Success in Cairo by DragonflyX

The next morning, Andrew woke up next to Kat. He smiled as mornings first glimmer of light glittered in her auburn hair. I am a very lucky man to have this to come back to Andrew thought. Andrew got dressed and left this note on the pillow:

Thank you for the most incredible night I have had in a very long time.
When I come back to the States, I’ll be coming back for you.
Your Love,
Andrew

He smiled one last time as he gently stroked her cheek, brushing aside a strand of hair that crept closer to her mouth with every breath she took. He grabbed his keys and headed out the door. Knowing he had something to come back to, made his confidence soar like an eagle off a cliff.

Andrew arrived at the airport at 7:34 A.M., a good hour before his plane back to Myrtle Beach would be leaving. Finally he had time to think about the article that was in the magazine. Why wasn’t it in the other one Andrew thought as he went over to a newspaper stand. He scanned the newspapers with headlines about; Bin Laden’s death being a conspiracy, Big Foot sightings, crop circles as large as the Nazca Lines in Peru, when he came to the magazines he stopped. Here was the same Popular Science issue, only it was marked 75% off.

“Excuse me, but why is this issue marked down?” Andrew asked the attendant.

“Well you see, a couple days ago a bunch of men in black suits came and started tearing pages out of them.” The attendant, Marc according to his nametag, replied. “I was hysterical!!! Of course I asked them why they were destroying my merchandise. All they told me was that there was a misprint by the magazine with matters of National Security at stake.” Marc’s eyes became wide when he finished.

Andrew thought about it for about a minute before flipping through each magazine to the same torn out pages he saw in the limo. Leaving the magazines in a pile next to the stand, Andrew backed away slowly.

“Hey, are you gonna pick that shit up?” Marc howled.

Andrew didn’t reply. The article he had read on the plane was the only words going through his head. Andrew turned on his heels, grabbing his luggage, and ran to the ticket counter. Andrew was in such a trance, he nearly knocked an elderly woman clear off her feet. On a television in the corner of Andrew’s vision, TERRORIST ATTACK IN CAIRO IMMINENT scrolled across CNN’s ticker. Andrew paid no attention to this as his goal came into view, the customer service desk. His legs seemed to grow an extra foot as the counter approached faster and faster.

Andrew slammed into the counter, catching himself on its edge before he fell onto the linoleum flooring. Pulling himself up to his feet, Andrew caught his breath as the ticket agent stared at him quizzically.

“Excuse…me…but I need to get on the first plane out of the country.” Andrew didn’t know exactly what to say but that’s what came out of his mouth.

The ticket agent, Bri was her name according to her nametag, started typing into her console.

“Well sir, it seems that you have already been placed onto the first plane to Cairo, Egypt. Did you want to change your destination?” Bri asked him with her fake as a three-dollar bill smile.

“Yes I want to change my destination…Tokyo, Japan please.” Andrew replied, calming down knowing all too well the smile she was giving him.

Bri typed the new destination into Andrew’s flight plan. The computer beeped angrily at her and flashed red. She tried again with the same result.

“Hmmm, I will have to speak with my supervisor. Please wait here.” She said motioning him to the left of the counter.

Andrew shuffled his way over to the end of the counter with legs feeling rubbery. Andrew’s phone began to ring. He reached into his pocket and pressed ignore, as he had done so many times before to annoying debt collectors. It rang again without pause, ignore his repeated pressing of the ignore button as he pulled it out. The Caller ID read as Unknown Name, Unknown Number. Andrew looked at his ringing, vibrating phone, took a deep breath and hit the answer button.

“H-Hello?” Andrew answered.

Do not try to deviate from Cairo. You will go there, and you will open that store.” A much distorted deep voice replied, and then hung up.

Andrew placed the phone back into his pocket. It seems his course was set and he had only teaspoons for paddles. Cold sweat beaded on his forehead and on the nape of his neck. Andrew saw the restrooms to his left and started to walk towards them.

“Sir? Excuse me sir?” a recent voice called after Andrew.

Andrew spun around and saw Bri, the Ticket Agent, walking towards him.  “My apologies, I was lost in thought.” Andrew replied carelessly.

Bri gave him a strange look, like one you would give somebody that had just said they saw a unicorn. “Well, after speaking with my supervisor, it seems that you are unable to change your destination until you reach Cairo.”

Andrew gave her the same fake smile she had given him before, only he had perfected it over the years. “It’s ok, Cairo will be fine.” Andrew told her setting her at ease. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I feel a bit under the weather.” Andrew headed for the men’s room leaving Bri standing there looking puzzled and alone in the middle of the terminal.

Andrew turned the nearest faucet on cold and splashed a handful of water on his face, careless about the water spilling onto the floor. His face had turned pale white with rosy lips. If it were flu season, he’d be the poster boy right now. Thoughts of escape were running through his head. “How could I do it though?” Andrew asked his reflection. He ran over all the information that seemed to be connected in this spider’s web of a conundrum. The article was the pivot point in it all, describing the work of the scientists from four different nations. Then came the Men in Black Suits tearing the articles out of the magazines. Then there was the distorted voice on the phone that had apparently halted his attempts to go anywhere else but Cairo. Cairo…what is in Cairo that is so damned important? Then an image of the television flashed in his head. Suddenly, Andrew had a simple but very farfetched idea in his head that made him laugh outside his thoughts.

Andrew pushed this out of his head, glad he was still able to laugh in the situation he was apparently in. One-way ticket to the next big terrorist attack, come one and only one Andrew thought laughing even more. The only possible way he could find out what was going on, was to go to Cairo. “Alright Mr. Distorted Voice, I’ll play it your way.” Andrew said to his phone as he pulled it out again. The digital clock said 8:25 A.M., 30 minutes before his flight left, as Andrew left the Men’s Room for his plane. Perhaps this would be the last flight of his life.

A thought went through Andrew’s mind as he passed through security. What about all the other workers that will be there? This sent a chill through his spine that made him shiver. So many lives are on the line. If he makes the store a success, it’ll be blown up and everybody will die; but he’ll get to go home. If it fails, then nobody will die but he’ll be stuck in Cairo, all alone. Andrew started walking again after his shoes were back on, looking for his gate, it was 19A. This sent a shiver through him as this particular number was often an omen to him of his thoughts coming true. But which of his thoughts would it be? Andrew took a deep breath, exhaled, and gave the ticket to the attendant. His new venture was about to begin.

True Purpose by DragonflyX
Author's Notes:

I may go back into this chapter and add more details later.

The dark corridor continued endlessly as Agent 6 walked down to the all too familiar steel behemoth-sized door. He had received a call that informed him of the completion of the device and also the handheld model. He had rushed over from the airport where he had made sure Andrew had gotten on the plane as planned. The door opened as soon as he stepped in front of it, and Agent 6 instinctively reached for his Colt. His grip relaxed when he saw that it was his superior, Agent 5, A.K.A. Bri.

Bri had received the same call as soon as Andrew had left her presence. She knew Agent 6 would be more than capable of making sure Andrew did not try to run. She took her nametag off and placed it in a briefcase she had tucked away underneath the ticket counter. Inside were dozens of passports and I.D.’s, cell phones and of course, cash. She closed the briefcase shut and strolled out of the terminal as if she was getting off her shift, even though she was never an employee of the airport.

“Hello Agent 6. Is everything going according to plan?” Bri asked the man that was standing before her, one hand still on his gun.

“Y..yes, the test subject is in the air as we speak.” Agent 6 replied, slowly moving his hand off his holster. He walked in to the giant room and saw the completed device in all its massive glory. He noticed that there was nobody around. No guards, no scientists, not even his own team. Bri had turned to watch him, studying what his reaction would be to her next move.

She reached behind her back, removing the shrink ray’s handheld model from a holster she had strapped on just moments ago. A green blinding light overtook Agent 6 as Bri pulled the trigger.


Agent 6 slammed his eyes shut as he whirled on his feet trying to grab Bri before he knew it would be too late. He had realized his fatal mistake was turning his back on her, as he shrank down to 3 inches tall, clothing and all. As the light faded and his vision returned he saw two massive redwood-sized legs before him. He followed the long legs up that were covered at the thigh by a black skirt. Passed this was a neat blue button up shirt with a black blazer over it. Further up was a massive face the beamed down at him with a mischievous grin spread across it.

“Why did you shrink me Agent 5?” Agent 6 squeaked, barely able to be heard by Bri.

“You silly man, it wasn’t just you that I shrank. I shrank everybody here. Not to worry though, the predicament that you are all in is not a mortal as you may think.” Bri’s voiced boomed down at Agent 6. “That floor must be very uncomfortable. Here let me give you a hand.” Bri’s hand reached down and easily scooped up the scurrying little rodent that was Agent 6.

Agent 6 tried to run but where could you hide in an open-spaced room from a giantess? He didn’t get far before her hand wrapped around him, encasing him in darkness. He felt as if he were in a slingshot being rocketed into the air as she brought her hand close to her face.

Bri opened her hand a tiny bit and peeked inside. Seeing the fear in his eyes excited her.

“You must have forgotten the other capabilities of the device. You are indestructible now, along with everybody else I shrank.” Bri laughed sounding like a giant to the tiny man. “Here, how about a demonstration.” Bri clenched the fist holding Agent 6 as hard as she could. She felt him try and fight her hand’s pressure, but it was no use.

The pressure was incredible on his tiny body as the hand squeezed down like a boa constrictor. His gun jabbed into his ribcage, making his chest the most uncomfortable. It felt like an eternity before Bri had finally loosened her grip. He could hear Bri, who was now his Goddess, laughing outside the hand that held him prisoner. Her hand opened suddenly and light flooded his vision. He put his hand up to his eyes to shield himself from going blind. As his vision cleared, he looked into the massive eyes studying him.

“Where are the others, Goddess?” Agent 6 asked.

“Well let’s see. The Germans are in my stomach, I was so hungry and they looked so tasty.” Bri smiled as she lowered Agent 6 next to her stomach. She pushed him flat against her and he could hear their cries of terror and feel them punch and kick their soft, dark, and wet prison. Satisfied with what she knew he had heard, she brought him back up to her face.

“The Japanese team I placed inside the toe end of my pantyhose. Oh how they do love feet. The Russians I never really liked so they got shoved up my ass, the guards are in there as well. They deserve it for firing their little guns at me. Last but not least are the Americans. Since I am their boss and they worked so hard, I felt they deserved the best treatment of all.” Bri smiled as she again lowered her hand, this time in front of her crotch. With her other hand she lifted her skirt and Agent 6 saw his team squirming on the other side of her black lace panties.He instantly got an erection at the thought of being that close to Bri’s, now humungous, pussy. 

As if reading his mind, Bri moved him closer to her crotch. Her other hand pulled back on the top of the lace giving a much needed rush of fresh air to Edmund and the others. Agent 6 looked down at his team, envious of their position and looked up at his Goddess. Agent 6 knew what she was capable of, having been on countless missions with her, watching as she killed men, women, and children. There was no stopping her at this size; she had ultimate power over him. Agent 6 knelt in Bri’s palm “I am yours to do with as you wish, Goddess Bri.”

Bri already knew what she had planned for him and so set him down onto the nearest table. After Agent 6 was safely set aside, Bri took the rest of the American team out from their lace and labia prison. She set them down onto the cold steel floor and took out the Shrink Ray X19 from the holster on her back. There were numerous settings on the side that could be adjusted. The percentage the object shrank or grew, a dial that set the time it stayed shrank, and even one that decided the durability of the object. She adjusted the last setting to normal and fired at the American team.

Edmund and the others watched in horror as Bri aimed the device, which they had all worked so hard to build, at him and his remaining team. Again a blinding light came from it, only now it had a blue hue to it instead of green. They all shrunk down to about 20% of their tallest height of about 5”. This made the tallest of them, Edmund, stand at 1” tall. 

“I’ve taken the liberty of reducing your durability of your diminished forms. You are now as frail as you were before I shrank you the first time. I could walk around and crush you, without even noticing your tiny bodies, and grind your guts into the floor.” Bri boomed above them now louder than ever.

Every word echoed through their heads, but the word that stuck was crush. Bri then walked over towards the huge device in the center of the room, turned the setting back to Diamond, and shrank it down to 2% of its height. The device was now standing at 3” tall, but still an obelisk to Edmund and his fellow “littles”. Bri bent down and picked up the tiny device, placing it into her coat pocket. Satisfied that they now had no way of getting back to their original height, she walked back over to the table that Agent 6 was waiting patiently at.

On her way over, her foot came down on the smallest of the team members. Her name was Julia, and she was pulverized instantly from Bri’s perspective. Though, through the eyes of Edmund and the others, that were a mere quarter of an inch from her, it looked like a slow agonizing death.

As her eyes bulged from her head, blood spurting from her mouth, bones breaking and turning to dust in an instant as the Goddess’ foot came to a rest. Julia’s arm managed to become outstretched, pleading and grasping for any help. Bri looked down at the others, a look of disgust, glee, and hate on her face.

“I warned you and I will not say it again Edmund.” Bri’s voice was thunderous as she started to grind up Julia’s lifeless remains into further pulp.

The little people scattered off in all directions, abandoning all preconceptions of the word team.

Satisfied with the effect this demonstration had, Bri continued walking to Agent 6. A devious smiled spread across her lips as she reached him.

“Strip for your Goddess!!! You do not need clothing anymore.” Bri commanded of her new slave. Of all of the one’s she had shrank, he had accepted his fate and said it aloud.

Agent 6 stripped down to his birthday suit, as was commanded of his new Goddess. Shedding the restraints of his previous life, he felt reborn. He knelt on the cold steel table in front of his Goddess, ready for any fate that may be in store for him. Bri smiled at this submission as she adjusted the percentage dial again, leaving the fragility dial setting where she had it. Ready…Aim…FIRE!!!!

Agent 6 was bathed in the green light as he shrank down to an eighth of an inch. When the light faded, he stood, taking in his new perspective. Bri’s face, still smiling down looking straight at him, was now miles above him. Her thumb and forefinger came down on him like two giant buildings, easily picking him up. She brought him up to her face, licking her lips when he got close.

“You earned yourself a new promotion my little friend. By submitting the instant you realized I was in complete control, I have decided that you may live to serve me…for the rest of your pathetic and insignificant life.” Bri smiled and kissed her little slave, his sweet taste barely registering on her lips. “You have no name now, no classification. You will now be referred to as Pet. Now Pet, be sure to enjoy the ride into the abyss, your new home.” Bri suddenly let him go, shock coming across his tiny face as she did.

His arms flailed out for something to hold onto as he fell. As he fell, thoughts raced through his head as to what the abyss could be. These thoughts were soon answered as Bri’s hand once again pulled her lace panties away from her smooth skin. He had envied his colleagues at their position earlier but now was glad they were no longer there. He could enjoy her sweet abyss all by himself, and enjoy it he would. He may even one day call it, Home.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2687