Marty's Tiny Accident by L2K7
Summary:

Unlike most of my stories, I will be implementing two things I don’t normally do; Micro and Unaware.

The main idea of this story is going to be where a married couple are spending time together at home. The wife is going to leave the room for awhile and accidentally shrink her husband to about ¼ of an inch in height. After this happens, our little hero is going to need to get his wife’s attention in order to be restored to normal height.


Categories: Body Exploration, Adventure, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 16170 Read: 108471 Published: January 28 2012 Updated: May 08 2012

1. Prologue by L2K7

2. Depression May Lead to Accidents by L2K7

3. Micro Marty by L2K7

4. The Power of Casey's Foot by L2K7

5. What Goes Up Must Come Down by L2K7

6. Between 2 Toes and a Hard Place by L2K7

7. Pressurized Steps by L2K7

8. Injured and Broken by L2K7

9. Foot-Ride to the Bedroom by L2K7

10. Feelings and Foot-Climbing by L2K7

11. From Knee to Slipping by L2K7

12. Knocked Out and Casey's Nightmare by L2K7

13. Running and Swimming for Attention by L2K7

14. Discovered and Restored by L2K7

Prologue by L2K7
Author's Notes:

This prologue is going to be a test.  I have never done this before in a story, so just bear with me.  I plan on using this chapter to basically introduce the main characters before I actually start the main story with the plot and whatnot.  No one likes to read a story about characters they don’t even know, yes?  It’s not going to be like a normal chapter, but more of a “Bio” of sorts.  Please let me know what you think of it in case I wish to throw it into future stories

Name: Martin “Marty” Dark
Age: 35
Occupation: Basketball Coach
Appearance: Athletic build, Dark Brown hair (short), Green eyes
Background:  

Martin grew up in a small suburb known as Plainsville.  Within this town, there wasn’t much for a small boy to do, as far as activities go.  There were no parks or skating rings around the community, nor were there many town-wide events for anyone to attend.  If one were to describe Plainsville in one word, that word would most certainly be “Reclusive”. 

Most of the other boys in the area spent their time inside, working on computers and playing music.  Martin, however, grew up a little differently.  As if a blast from the past, he spent most of his time outdoors.  He and his parents had moved from a busier suburb town about 50 miles to the East and wanted their son to be outside as much as possible, so he could get his exercise and express his love for sports.  To help with this, they’d attached a basketball hoop above their garage door.

Martin spent hours and hours at a time outside, shooting hoops with his father.  Although there were times when he’d be there by himself, he enjoyed every second of it.  To him, basketball was the world.  It was an incredibly fun way to spend his time, and he couldn’t get enough of his dream of never missing a shot, not even one.  Although the dream never ended up coming true, he practiced it long and hard for years.

As he grew up and passed through high school and college, basketball had stuck with him.  He’d installed a hoop outside his own home for him to practice with, and even invited his father over to have some fun every so often.  They didn’t live very far apart, so he often spent many an hour with his dad, though as he got older, his dad ended up just watching him and talking about things, such as how his mother was doing or asking Martin about his life.  The fact that his father became less active meant nothing to Martin.  He was simply happy to have someone around as he practiced.

As time passed by, something seemed to have changed in Plainsville.  Around Martin’s 30th Birthday, someone new had moved in next door.  He, of course, was outside at the time, shooting hoops and sharing birthday cake with his father at the time.  He’d glanced over many times as he saw a woman around his own age watching the movers take her boxes in.  She was quite the looker.  She looked quite athletic herself and had long, golden hair.  Her long legs were shown off in her sandaled heels and short skirt. 

Martin had never felt an attraction like this before.  It was as if this woman’s body was simply calling to him, begging his eyes to be glued to it.  He tried to concentrate harder and harder on the hoops, but even his father got up to stop him, telling him that he should walk over and talk with her, even if it was for just a moment.  He followed up by saying “This is a very reclusive community, Marty.  You might be just the kind of neighbor a cutie like her needs.”

Martin did end up talking with her, and the two of them ended up in many conversations together.  She even came over to be a competitive training partner for his practicing.  At this point, Martin’s father stopped coming to his practiced, noticing the connection his son was acquiring with this lovely lady.  They spent more and more time together each day, and she even got him to apply and acquire a job at the local school as a basketball coach.

As time went on, they eventually moved in together, and got married.  Who’d have thought that, in a town full of recluses, Fate would deal Martin such an interesting hand in life, planting the woman of his dreams next door to him?

 

Name: Casey Dark
Age: 35
Occupation: Nurse
Appearance: Athletic build, Golden Blonde Hair (Long, to the waist), blue eyes
Background:

Casey was originally a citizen of Plainsville, but had been taken from her parents’ house at a very young age, due to complications with the mother and father.  Being such a youngling when the parents were proven to be no long safe to be around her, she was taken to an Orphanage at a nearby town, some 10 miles from Plainsville.  There, she lived with all of the other children, and was cared for by a Nurse there.

As she stayed at the Orphanage, she had always noticed the staff trying to avoid her.  She wasn’t exactly sure why they avoided her, but they did.  That’s what she thought, anyways.  Deep down, even as a little girl, she knew exactly why they were avoiding her.  She’d had bruises and cuts upon her arrival, the result of the last day she had spent with her parents.

That long, fateful day had been quite painful for Casey.  She’d been sitting at home, writing in her diary, when her father had come home from work, in a usual, tiresome mood.  As time went on, he and her mother got into a big fight, nearly screaming down the street at one another.  Casey, not understanding why her Mom and Dad were fighting when they always told her how much they loved each other, stepped in and tried to stop them.

In both of their rage, they turned towards her and could no longer hold in their anger.  Blaming Casey for their problems and disagreements, they’d started beating her.  Little Casey cried out as she took the punishment that was aimed towards her.  Before long, her body was being beaten and bloodied when the sheriff had burst through the door, dragging her away from her parents, having gotten a call from one of the neighbors.

The staff at the Orphanage did not take too kindly to children who were abused.  They, quite simply, did not want to deal with them.  There was only one person on staff that was willing to care for the girl.  The local Nurse always came in and sat with her, talking with her and did sporting activities with her.  She was always happy to see someone paying attention and caring for her, and was very glad to see the Nurse coming in every day. 

The two of them became attached very quickly, and the Nurse, being a divorced widow, took the girl in as her own daughter.  For many years, they lived together, and Casey learned more and more about what her Foster Mother did, the act of ‘Nursing’.  Driven by the abuse she’d received as a child, Casey went through school to become a Nurse, just like her ‘Mother’.  She had gone through with the thought: ‘I have to make sure that I’m there to care for others, as Mom has been here to care for me.’

Upon receiving her certification and Nursing License, Casey quickly found a Nursing job at a school in a nearby town.  She wasn’t very happy about the location, however.  The job in question was situated in Plainsville, her old hometown.  Having her ‘mother’s’ support, it took her a long time to be able to move back to that town.  Not arriving until she was 30 years of age, she eventually was able to move back there, and have a life away from the Foster Mother who had given her so much love.

As she arrived, she was a little nervous at the town she was in, but soon met the man that lived next door, a man named “Martin”.  Trying to be as open as she could, she started spending time with him, helping him practice with his sports activities and got to know him a little better.  Unlike what she remembered of this town, Martin was very open and friendly, regularly offering for her to come over for dinner.

She took in his kindness with a smile on her face and the two quickly became good friends.  Casey worked at the school as a Nurse and had heard about an opening for a Basketball Coach.  Not being able to resist the opportunity to work at the same place as her neighbor, she suggested that he apply, also putting in a good word for him with those reviewing the applications for the position. 

As they started working at the same place, the two of them began driving to work together, and became closer and closer still, eventually getting moving in together and getting married.  Their life together was wonderful, both of them finding exactly what they wanted in one another.  They didn’t think they could cherish each other and life, until one fateful day…     

End Notes:

How will these two lovers fare in the trials that await them?

Depression May Lead to Accidents by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty is having a depressing night and Casey, his wife, wants to do something to help cheer him up...

Marty had been sitting on the couch for the better part of the evening, as his wife was making dinner.  Although normally active during the evening, outside exercising and shooting hoops, he’d spent this night just sitting around, staring off into space.  There had been many things going on at work that were troubling him, and this day, they’d all come to pass, it seems.  A few students, along with a fellow teacher had arrived in his room with outrageous claims towards him.

The two students were young girls, no older than 16 years of age.  As they came into the room, they’d immediately started yelling at him, throwing off claims of sexual harassment and rape.  The instigations towards him had completely shocked him.  Although he coached the basketball time these two girls played on, he’d never once been alone with either of them, let alone the two of them.  He, of course, immediately responded, saying that he had nothing to do with any of the claims that were thrown against him.

Unfortunately for Marty, this other teacher had decided to side with the girls, having been the father of a daughter who was unjustly harassed when she was in school, not 5 years before.  Having all three of them against him, Marty tried to put up an argument, saying that he’d never been anywhere near the girls at the times they said he’d harassed them, but it seemed that Fate was working against him.  Time and time again, his words fell upon deaf ears.

There was to be a staff meeting the following day to speak about all of these claims, and he was feeling very depressed about it.  He’d never been accused of anything bad in his life and now, he was under the suspicion of harassing and raping two teenage girls.  It was preposterous, and yet, it felt like he was fighting a losing battle.  He’d become very scared that evening, scared that he was going to unjustly go to prison and become marked as a sexual predator.

Casey, Marty’s wife, had heard about the claims towards him, and tried to comfort her husband on the drive home, letting him ride passenger for once, and talking with him the entire way there.  She showered him with praise, telling him of how good of a person he’s always been, and how he could never have committed such a horrible act.  Nothing seemed to work with this situation, though.  As they got home, he immediately planted himself on the couch and looked out into the distance.

Not wanting him to feel lonely and depressed, Casey had finished making dinner very quickly and, still wearing her nursing scrubs, sat down next to him, throwing an arm around his shoulder.  She pulled him into her side and planted a soft kiss on his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder.  She felt like she was the only one in the world who could help him get better, and she’d planned to do so that night.  She softly whispered in his ears, trying to help him cope with all of this a little better as she spoke and prepared things for the rest of the night.

“Marty, listen…I know you better than anyone else in the world.  I know how good of a person you are.  You have a kind hard and a happy personality.  All of these accusations…they’re something I know you’d never even think of doing!  Seeing you here so depressed about this meeting proves to me that you never did any of those things.  If you had, things wouldn’t be affecting you so badly.  I’m your wife, and I love you very much, but seeing you like this is really sad.”

She paused for a moment, waiting to see if he was going to do anything in response to her words.  Much to her satisfaction, he did do something.  It wasn’t much, but it was a couple simple statements.  ‘Thank you, honey.  Thank you for putting up with this sour attitude I have.  But…can I be alone for a little while…please?’ 

The words were something Casey was not used to hearing.  In the 5 years they’d known each other, Marty had never asked to be left alone.  If anything, he always asked for her to stay near him, so he had someone to talk to and be near.  These rumors and accusations were tearing at him a lot.  She felt terrible for him, and wanted to do something nice for him. 

Thinking about everything he seemed to enjoy, an idea came to her mind.  If she couldn’t help brighten his mood with words, she’d simply have to brighten it up with something else.  She almost got a huge grin on her face, but she tried to hold it back as she stood up from the couch, placing her hand on Marty’s shoulder.  He looked up towards her for a second as she nodded towards him. 

“Alright, Marty.  If you’d like to be alone for awhile, then I’ll leave the room for a bit.  Just remember, you’re not alone in this.  I’ll always be right here, by your side.  We’re a team, and have to stick together.  Now, I’ll be in the bedroom if you need me.”

She ended the conversation by smiling towards him and slowly walking away.  He hadn’t said anything in response to that last statement, but Casey was alright with that.  She knew all too well how much Marty loved skirts and sandaled heels.  She was definitely going to be gone for a little while, but she would be back with a sight that even a depressed Marty couldn’t possibly ignore.  She wiggled her butt around as she walked out into the hallway, unaware that she’d accidentally nudged a new piece of technology she’d brought home the week before, given to her as part of the medicine miniaturization program the state was starting in the local schools to help miniaturize the size of medical supplies, allowing infirmaries to hold more.

Marty had been sitting, looking at the hard, wood floor as he started thinking about what he’d just done to Casey.  He was depressed and, despite how much he loved her, he was letting his depression get the best of him and completely ignore a lot of what his wife was saying to him.  Although still depressed, he pushed himself out of the couch and wanted to go and apologize.  He didn’t feel any happier about what she’d said, but he knew it was the right thing to do. 

However, before he even had a chance to move away from his position in front of the couch, he was engulfed by an immense flash of light, causing his body to feel tense and his nerves stinging him all over.  He tried to scream, but by the time his mouth had opened, the feelings rushed into his head and he lost consciousness…

End Notes:

With this blinding flash of light engulfing his body, knocking him out, what has happened to poor, depressed Marty?

Micro Marty by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Casey gets a special outfit ready to try and help Marty out while Marty himself awakens to find himself in a very strange environment...

Casey had come into the bedroom to start changing clothes.  She knew all too well of the only thing that could possibly have cheered up her depressed Marty.  As cheerful as he always was, there were times when he’d be a little under the weather.  During those times, there was something that always brightened his mood, her.  If her words couldn’t comfort him, then she would just have to use something else to comfort him.  Digging through the closet, she pulled out two pieces of clothing.  One was a white mini-skirt and the other was a pair of black closed-toed pumps. 

Sitting herself down, she began to undress and change into these clothes.  Her husband had an eye for her legs ever since they’d first met.  As much as he wished to think he was stealthy, she could see him stealing glances at her legs on a daily basis.  She didn’t mind it, though.  He loved her on a deeper level than looks, and she loved how much he liked her legs.  Having him acting like that made her feel warm and giddy on the inside, like a little girl getting the attention of all the boys for wearing a pretty dress.

As she slipped the skirt on, she looked down at her legs, slowly sliding her fingers across them.  At her touch, they were as smooth and flawless as ever, just the way she liked to keep them for Marty.  She couldn’t allow a single hair to show itself.  It was the one thing she loved doing to pretty herself up for him.  Internally, she’d always felt the fear of losing him at some point, having not had many people who were close to her in her life.  She tried extra hard to look pretty for him, even if she didn’t really have to worry about it. 

Reaching down to the floor, she picked her foot up and began to slip her toes into one of the pumps.  She hadn’t worn this pair in quite awhile, and she hopes that they still fit.  As her foot slid in, she noticed that they fit in quite nice, although the shoes could be considered one size too big for her.  There was a small amount of breathing room to the side of her foot, but she’d always been alright with that.  These kind of shoes were uncomfortable, so she’d rather have uncomfortable and snug than uncomfortable and tight.

Slipping the other shoe on, she got up and looked at herself in the mirror, posing her legs in a bent position.  Smiling as she stared at them, she giggled a little and nodded towards her reflection.  “Absolutely perfect!” she said, slowly turning towards the doorway.  The floor clicked a little with each step as she exited the bedroom, and heading back out, towards the living room.  She was preparing to walk right in front of Marty.  If he was still staring at the floor, he was in for quite a treat.

-----

“Mmmmm….what happened?” moaned Marty as he let out a yawn and woke up with a powerful headache.  Slowly pushing himself off the ground, he covered his eyes and forehead up with one of his palms.  His entire body seemed a little fatigued and his mind was spinning around him.  Taking a few moments to wake up, he reached down into his pocket, pulling out a small bottle of Ibuprofen.  After popping a couple pills in his mouth, he let go of his head and began to open his eyes to see where he’d fallen asleep.

“W-What in the world?!”

As Marty opened up his eyes, his head spun around, exciting the headache he’d woken up with.  He looked around and couldn’t believe what he saw.  All around him was an immense amount of ground that seemed to stretch on for miles and miles.  His eyes had bolted open as he’d seen it.  A little in front of him was what looked like a gigantic temple with pillars reaching up at least 500 feet into the air.  He couldn’t even see the end of the area he was at.  It was so far away, it was a complete blur to his vision.

Behind him was another immense object, He couldn’t tell what it was.  It had to have been another gigantic building of some sort.  It reached up even higher than the temple and was made of some sort of quilt-designed material.  All of this was making him sweat.  “This is…insane!  Where…where am I?  Wasn’t I just home, sitting on the couch?  How did I get to wherever here is?  I don’t understand any of th-”

Marty’s speech was immediately silenced as the ground shook from below him.  His body wobbled around a little bit as he felt it.  At the same time a high-pitched noise from beyond the scope of the buildings around him rang into his ears.  His entire head was spinning from the sound, making that good headache of his ever-worse.  His mind was racing and he had no idea what was going on.  His hands were shaking a little, nerves tingling from the quake he’d just felt.

Before long, he felt another quake, even louder than the last.  He fell into the tall building-like object behind him and gripped onto the grooves of the fabric-like material as his entire world was shaking and pounding.  After this came another quake, and another, and another.  Each one got a little louder than the last before his entire body could feel a shockwave of pain when the quakes were hitting.  His heart began to beat faster and faster as he desperately tried to hand onto the object behind him.  Sweat was dripping down his face, afraid of what mighty force was causing all of this shaking.  His ears were ringing and his head was pierced by a sharp jolt from his headache. 

Looking to the side, Marty’s eyes grew wider than he thought was possible as he saw a colossal object come down and land next to the object he was holding onto.  It looked huge, part black and part a lighter, almost skin-like color.  As it hit, a wave of air blew into him, forcing him free of the grip he had on the object behind him, sending him tumbling several feet in the other direction.  He rolled, feeling the pain of his arms hitting the hard floor as he finally came to a stop.

His hard was pounding, trying to get out of his chest and every nerve in his body was screaming, causing tingles all over him.  He was breathing heavily as he tried to scramble to his feet, fighting off all of the nerves and looked at the object before him.  His head was shaking as he saw how colossal it truly was.  Above the arched black section of it, the skin-like portion stretched up for what seemed like miles.  As he looked up, he tried to focus his vision to make out just what it was.

 

High above him, likely some 500-600 feet above him, the skin-colored portion of it ended, beginning a long, white-ish form.  Above it was more white, reaching all the up to something that extended out, all the way up to what looked like some sort of circular object, with a huge amount of….hair?  Marty was shaking as he looked up and his vision focused.  High above him, likely at least 1500 feet in the air was the hair and the face of a person.  As he looked further, his entire body froze. 

“Th-this…can’t be real…It can’t be…”

Towering above Marty was known other than Casey herself, who seemed to be looking around for something.  At this moment, Marty’s mind had a revelation.  He looked back and forth at the objects around him.  He didn’t know how or why, but the temple with pillars he’d seen was no temple at all.  It was the coffee table, and the fabric-like building was their couch.  Those quakes weren’t quakes at all.  They were Casey’s footsteps.  Somehow, he’d gotten smaller, a lot smaller.

Holding his hand over his heart, he began to breathe deeper, not knowing how he could handle this situation.  He was now the size of what?  A bug, maybe?  Yes, he had to have been the size of a tiny bug, and was standing before the colossal form of his wife.  Did she know about this?  Was she aware that he’d somehow become smaller?  He was afraid to find the answer to that question and, unfortunately, he didn’t have enough time to think about it.

As he was in the middle of his thoughts, the pump-clad foot began to turn and raise into the air, moving towards him.  The shadow of it completely engulfed his body and he was filled with a heated chilling feeling.  He knew what was going to happen.  If he didn’t move, that enormous pump was going to come crashing down onto him, reducing his body to nothing but a small pool of blood. 

“I…I have to move!”

 Not thinking beforehand, Marty began to immediately run to the side, praying that he could move our of Casey’s way before her foot came down and ended his life with one, giant step.

End Notes:

As Casey's foot quickly approaches, will her tiny husband be able to escape it's wrath? 

The Power of Casey's Foot by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty has a struggle for survival as he leaps to get away from Casey's enormous foot...

Marty had no time to think at all.  By the time he’d realize the colossus before him was his sweet, gentle Casey, her pump had risen into the air.  The shadow of her foot had overtaken his entire body and it was descending quickly.  He had to move quickly if he didn’t want to become a stain on the bottom of her shoe.  With his mix of feelings and advanced heart rate, he sprinted to the side, praying that he could make it out of her way before her shoe came crashing into the ground. 

Marty was running faster and faster, feeling a whistle in the air above him, as if Fate was reminding him of what was coming down towards him.  He was breathing heavier and heavier as the area around him was darkening.  He started whimpering and crying as he ran, breathing heavily, feeling a burning sensation in his chest.  He could see the edge of the shadow in the distance, but did he have enough time to make it?  Running and running, he glanced up and saw the shoe.  It was almost on top of him!  He jumped forward, a 50/50 chance.  He would either make it out of Casey’s way, or he would end up squashed, like a bug.

Marty landed and rolled on the ground, light filtering in from above.  He was laying on his stomach and still breathing heavily.  Taking deep, deep breaths, he realized that he was alive.  He looked to the left and saw only the passageway under the couch and no shadow around them.  He let out a huge sigh of relief at the idea that he was safe.  As he was about to find out, however, this situation was far from safe. 

No sooner had he let out his sigh did a massive quake and ear-shattering boom appear right next to his tiny body.  Casey’s pump landed directly next to him, showing him the true power she held.  The force of the footfall created a torrent of wind in every direction.  Catching onto it, Marty was sent rolling under the couch, kicking and screaming as he felt his body being flung around.  His arms and started aching from the rolling until he eventually stopped.  As he stopped, his heart felt as if it were about to burst from his chest.  Holding his hand to his heart, he rolled onto his side and looked over towards the opening where he’d come from.  Light shone and he could see the pump turning, almost grinding something into the ground.  His heart stopped for a moment, realizing that could’ve been him.

“Hmmm…I was sure he was in here.  Where did he go?”  Casey stood in front of the couch, eyeing the room for her Marty.  He was definitely in this room before she’d left to change into her pumps.  Where could he have gone?  She looked all around, even glancing over towards the kitchen, in case he’d wanted to get something to eat.  She let out a disappointed sigh as she plopped her butt down on the couch, thinking about what could have happened to him.

Casey raised her left leg into the air and began to dangle her pump as she sat at the couch, still looking around for her husband.  After shrugging her shoulders for a moment, she began speaking to herself of the matter.  “Oh well.  He’s probably just in the bathroom or something.  I’m sure he’ll be back soon.  Then I’ll be able to make him feel all better!”  Casey was so optimistic, not even realizing that she’d just nearly killed her husband by walking into the room.

After roughly 10 minutes, Marty had gotten himself up, energy coming back into his body.  Not only had he been knocked silly from the footfall, but the sound of Casey’s voice had been forced into him and drained him of even more energy.  He was rubbing and shaking his head, trying to understand everything that had just happened.  “Oh, man…that’s terrifying!  Casey almost…almost killed me!  What am I going to do?  I’m the size of a bug compared to her!  How am I supposed to talk to her?  Would she even recognize me at this height?”

There were so many things going through Marty’s head at that moment, but one thing remained clear.  He HAD to get in contact with his wife.  Noticing that she was just sitting at that moment, he figured it was as good a time as any to start making his way out of the couch and trying to get up on her shoe.  The very idea of climbing on a shoe that was the size of a building was extremely scary, but there was no other way for him to get in contact with her.  If he stayed on the ground, he’d be a stain by the end of the night, especially with the quakes those pumps were causing.

It took him nearly 20 minutes to make it back over to the opening of the couch, but after a good run, he’d made it there.  Thankfully, Marty was an energetic person.  If it had been anyone else, it might’ve taken a very long time to get there.  Once he reached it, though, he was caught in an enormous, moving shadow.  Looking up, he gasped and fell on his butt.  High in the sky, directly above him was Casey’s left foot, dangling back and forth, as is looming over him for his demise.  His body was shivering slightly at the sight, but soon reminded himself of his mission.

Shaking his head, he got back up and started running over towards the grounded pump-clad foot.  As he approached it, he could smell something sweet.  An aroma of cherries was quickly filling his senses, nearly to the point of him having to cough it out.  It was overwhelming, but he knew what it was.  It was her feet.  Being this close to Casey’s foot was making him experience the aroma of her lotion.  She was truly amazing.  Even the aroma her foot was producing nearly brought Marty to his knees.  Casey was no longer a woman to Marty.  She was a goddess.  He looked around, trying to find the best place to start climbing, his only chance of getting the attention of the towering being that was his wife.      

 

End Notes:

As Marty approaches the colossal foot of his wife, will he be able to get on top of it before she decides to leave?

What Goes Up Must Come Down by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty gets his ascent going, struggling, but reaching the top of Casey's foot...

No words could possibly describe every feeling Marty was experiencing right now. He was standing right next to his wife, whom seemed to tower over him into what looked like hundreds of feet, if not more. He'd been, somehow, reduced to the size of a mere insect, and he was suffering immense effects from her that he didn't even know were possible to do this do him. Everything about her was intimidating him. Even the sweet smell of her fruity foot lotion nearly brought him to his knees. He was in the presence of a goddess, and he had to find a way to get her attention.

It was incredibly obvious to him that he only had one way of getting in contact with Casey. He couldn't stay on the floor. There's no way she'd be able to see him, and if she did, he would look like a dot on the floor, like a bug. The two of them had always been big on cleanliness, so she would likely get disgusted and dispose of him, as if he were just an ant that was scurrying around on the floor. He had one option, that would likely push him to his physical limits. The only way to get the attention of his wife was to climb up her body.

He tried not to take deep breaths as he stood by the giant pump-clad foot he was about to start climbing. He needed to take deep breaths, but even when breathing normally, the lotion smell was invading his system and felt almost intoxicating. Any deep breaths would likely bring him to the ground, coughing and gagging. Even though it was a pleasant smell, no human being was meant to smell it at this level of strength. It would be more than enough to overwhelm his entire body. Shaking his head, he walked closer to the show, putting his hand against the hard, black material of it.

Looking up at it, he saw that the height of the pump material itself didn't seem to be that high, on it's own. If he could get up to the flesh of her foot quickly, he might not have that much trouble. He'd always been a good climber and knew that Casey would be very easy to grab onto. There were no straps to hook onto her, but flesh could be easily folded. He thought that if he could just make it to the flesh before her leg moved or something of the sort, he'd be able to get a hold on the situation and start working his way up.

The height of the shortest area of the pump looked to be almost twice his height. 10-12 feet of climbing to him and he'd be able to to get to the soft flesh he could use to start climbing up those skyscraper legs of hers. Getting to work as quickly as he could, he got a running start and leaped into the air. He flew towards the massive foot, trying to get as much air as possible, thinking of the edge of the pump as jumping to dunk a basketball into a hoop. His heart held out for the hope that he would make it. Were he not to, he may not be able to do this 'climbing' thing at all.

His body impacted the cold, hard surface of the pump. Marty half-expected to fall right back down to the ground, yet he didn't. His hands latched onto a crack between the top of the pump and he was safe. Opening his eyes, he looked up to see that it was a complete success, though the environment felt dramatically different at this point. He could feel heat coming into his hands from his wife's foot. Intense heat. It almost felt like the woman was emitting a summer-like heat, taking the role of the Sun on those hot days.

This definitely wasn't a good sign. Her body heat was going to make everything worse on him. Hot meant he would sweat, which meant that he'd wear down faster. He couldn't risk dwelling on any of that. Gathering his thoughts together, he began pulling on the top of the pump, raising himself up. Before long, he'd managed to turn his body, lifting a leg up onto the edge of the pump. Thankfully, Casey always pushed her foot to the side when she sat down, leaving him a slight gap to fit his hands and legs between her flesh and the pump itself.

After bringing both legs up, he stood himself up on top of the shoe material and saw his next goal, her legs. This was going to be a lot harder than getting on top of the shoe. There would be no jumping involved, but he would have to do a lot of climbing. With heating and an intoxicating fruit-flavored scent all around him, this would be very hard to accomplish. Despite being hard, it was something that had to be done. Gripping onto the wall of flesh that was Casey's foot, he began climbing. He had to, or all would be lost.

He fought a decently lengthy climb as he trekked up the side of Casey's foot. He climbed past the soft flesh that he'd massaged a million times before, feeling the intense heat coming from it. After what seemed like a climb of at least 20 or 30 feet, he made it to the top of her foot, just below the base of her ankle. He stopped for a moment, sitting himself down. The jump and this climbing was quickly wearing him out. He looked up and his eye twitched. How in the world was he going to climb up her entire body like this?

As he looked up, he started to get an idea. The heat was the main problem he was having at the moment. Case was wearing a decently sized skirt. If he were able to reach that skirt and climb the outside of it, the heat might not be nearly as bad, and his climb could get easier. The thing is...he had to make it up there. After he did so, however, it might be easier, and it would likely be easier to find folds in the fabric of her clothing than simply her bare flesh.

Meanwhile, Casey was still sitting on the couch, starting to get worried. Where was Marty? He couldn't have been in the bathroom this long, or could he? She thought long and hard about everything that had happened. The poor man was depressed earlier. Maybe he just needed some time alone? Sometimes, not even your spouse can provide you with the amount of time and solutions you need to overcome something like depression. Sighing for a moment, she decided she needed to keep herself busy. Pulling herself up, she turned to walk to the kitchen, intending on finishing dinner.

Marty hadn't expected the mountain he was climbing to start moving. He was sitting down at the time and when Casey pulled herself up, the world shook around him. Her foot moved down, pressing against the floor. As this happened, he immediately lost his balance and tumbled downward. He was rolling, screaming, filled with frantic thoughts of what was going on. Before long, he looked down and saw something...something terrifying. There was an open gap in her pump, just above the toe area, and he was getting closer to it.

The man screamed for his life as he desperately tried to grab at the skin. At one point, his hand did hit the skin, but the rubbing against it caused friction to rear it's ugly head. His hand immediately retracted, feeling a strong, burning sensation coming into his system. As he did so, however, his viewing of light was soon gone as he rolled straight into the pump as Casey got up, walking towards the kitchen, completely unaware of her bug-sized husband whom was now about to fight a battle with her toes.

End Notes:

As he tumbled down, what sort of battle is our heroe about to fight inside his wife's pump?

Between 2 Toes and a Hard Place by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty continues his struggle inside of Casey's shoe, racing against the clock not to get crushed by her building-sized toes...

To say that Marty felt small was a huge understatement.  He thought he felt small when he'd been looking up at the colossal being that was Casey's foot.  That feeling was nothing compared to what he felt at this moment.  Casey had merely taken a step forward to walk into the kitchen and had showed overwhelming force, tumbling him down the length of that long, soft foot and into her shoe.  At this point, Marty no longer felt like a man.  No, he wasn't a man anymore, to Casey.  He was a bug, an insect.  She could do very little action and it was like Armageddon to him.  If only she knew.  It only that kind, sweet woman knew the horrors that she was putting her husband through.

Most of the light around Marty was gone as he clenched his burning hand and passed into the girl's pump.  The environment immediately went to the extremes with him.  The smell of the lotion easily doubled in strength and the heat...dear lord, the heat.  The warmth from Casey's foot had made Marty feel like it was at least 80 degrees Fahrenheit, causing him to sweat.  In the shoe, however, it felt like an oven.  As he tumbled down towards the girl's toes, he felt like it was at least 100 degrees.   

Finally regaining his senses, he came to a stop, catching onto the flesh with his free hand.  He'd been slowing for awhile at that point, so it was a lot easier to catch onto it without burning his hand off.  He took a few deep breaths before he reached up and held on with both hands.  Casey was still moving, and he was about to feel the consequences of being inside a moving shoe.  He immediately started hacking and coughing as he breathed, forgetting that there was foot lotion all around him.  The scent intruded on his body like a disease and nearly shocked him into losing his grip on what flesh he had a hold on. 

That wasn't everything, though.  As light was filtering down into the chamber, he could finally see the light flashing over his area.  His eyes grew wide and he gasped as he finally realized where he was.  He was dangling at the moment.  In front of him was a mass of flesh.  To his sides were also masses of flesh, each extending out behind him.  He was in a very bad spot.  He was hanging in the crevice between Casey's big toe and index toe.  Were she to pull those two together in any way right them, he would immediately be compressed and popped.  He had to get back on top of her foot, where it was relatively safe.  

Using both hands, he began to pull himself upward. He still felt a little weak from the fall, but this was a life-and-death scenario.  He could not let himself be hurt and killed from this.  Casey would be devastated to never see him again, no less never see him again because she accidentally killed him.  He had to live, survive, in order to see her lovely face again, to get her to notice him and get out of this mess.  She was only one person and proved to be an overwhelming force.  As scared as he was, he felt lucky that she was the only one there.  What if this had happened to him at school, around those...those girls who were trying to frame him.  The thought sent shivers down his spine.  

His mind had to be clear, though.  His body was slowly moving up.  His chin passed the top of the crevice, and then his waist.  He was working up much more than just a sweat.  It was excruciating.  Every inch of pulling felt like a hundred pull-ups.  It was very hard for Marty to do this.  Despite being fit, this was just absolute torture.  Nonetheless, he kept up the work.  He couldn't give up.  He just couldn't.  Some more motivation was about to come his way, however. 

Casey had been standing for a moment, unsure of whether she really wanted to go to the kitchen or not.  She'd been staring down at her floor for this time.  She wasn't exactly sure what happened, but she thought she felt something crawling on her.  She'd been tilting her head for awhile now, staring at her foot and waiting to see if she felt anything else.  Eventually, she did.  Some kind of odd tingle in between her big and index toes of one of her feet.  It was barely noticeable, but she noticed it.  Could it have been some sort of bug, or a cramp, perhaps?  Before continuing on, she started to slowly wiggle her toes around in the pump, aiming to get rid of whatever it was. 

Marty had almost made it all the way on top of the foot when he was stricken with an immense wave of fear.  He could feel movement all around him.  It wasn't moving him, but the colossal digits around him were starting to move.  As the building-sized toes came up and town, Marty felt a wind of scents waving towards him.  As the lotion smell intruded on him again, he closed his eyes, coughing as they began to water.  It was too much for one person to handle.  He had to get out, and fast.  Shaking his head, he looked down at himself and gasped again. 

As those toes were being wiggled around, the two he was between started to come back down, moving towards one another.  No, this was not happening!  His legs!  His legs would be immediately smashed between them.  There would be no hope in climbing up Casey's body if he had no workable legs!  He scrambled to pull himself up further, a shower of sweat rushing down his forehead.  He was racing against the clock.  Get yourself up or say goodbye to your legs and hello to physical shock.  His breathing got harder and he finally yanked his legs up, rolling himself on top of the woman's foot. 

No soon had he brought his legs up had he heard a loud patting sound.  The two toes had come together, almost looking like they were scrunching.  Marty's entire body was shivering from this.  That could have been him.  It almost was!  After he'd caught his breathe, however, he was forced to grab tightly onto the flesh he was around.  The heat was making it extremely difficult, even to move, and he felt an immense force of wind blowing down on him, shoving him against the flesh. 

Casey had finished her toe-wiggling, content that whatever the feeling was that she'd felt was now gone, and smiled down at her shoe.  “There...now the little bug or cramp or whatever has been dealt with.  Kitchen Time!”  She then started walking off, her pumps clicking down on the hard, wood floor.  She was worried about Marty.  Little did she know that she had nearly killed him twice now, and would be continuing to throw death towards him as the day went on.

 

End Notes:

Barely escaping from death yet again, Marty still has a chance to work on getting Casey's attention.  As she moves, what hazards are going his way next?

Pressurized Steps by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty goes on a torture-filled ride as Casey walks towards the kitchen and finds an escape opportunity...

This situation had been nothing but a death trap from the very start.  Already in the past afternoon, he’d been minimized to the size of a bug and nearly killed by Casey, her foot and toes no less, twice.  Were he not the athletic person he was, he would no longer be in one piece.  He would be a pool of blood, painted and splattered on her foot.  Fortunately, he was athletic and had narrowly escaped death two times in a row.  He could only pray that he had the luck of James T. Kirk when it came to having death thrown at him so often and managed to get through this.  Unfortunately for Marty, however, there was no starship hovering above to move him where he needed to go. 

The pressure of this situation was starting to get to Marty, quite literally.  When he’d laid himself down on the skin of the foot, just above the toes, a tremendous force shoved down on him, nearly gluing him to that skin.  It was incredibly powerful, almost like there were a thousand hands shoving on every portion of his body, forcing him to be immobile where he was.  His organs felt like they would pop at any moment from the pressure.  He tried to scream, but he couldn’t.  The moment his lips parted to let it out, the same force got thrown into his mouth, shoving on his tongue and throat.

After a few moments, the shift of this force changed.  He bounced slightly on the foot as he heard an immense clicking quake-like noise around him.  Casey must have been walking around with him in her shoe.  At this point, the force was no longer pushing down on his body, allowing him to cough for a second, relieved that there wasn’t any more pressure bearing down on him.  He, however, wasn’t so lucky with this situation.  He knew what would come next, and he dreaded every second of it.  He kept himself in a laying position, expecting the fear he just went through to happen again.

Just as he expected, it did happen again.  There was another quake-like sound, though further away and the force resurfaced, shoving down on his body again.  He had shifted his hands, clenching tightly onto the skin around him, ensuring that the force Casey was producing as she walked around wasn’t going to toss him back down to her toes.  It was a horrifying ride, but after the second one started, he began to realize that he would be able to make it through all of this.  It wouldn’t be easy, fighting the pressure and the heat of the pump, but it was possible.

After about 6 rounds of this “Step Torture”, everything was starting to have an effect on Marty.  His brain felt like it was melting and his entire body was craving water.  His eyelids were starting to get heavy as the heat was forcing fatigue into his body.  The environment around him was wearing down on his body, almost forcing him into a state of unconsciousness.  After the sixth round of stepping, however, everything stopped.  It had actually stopped in the middle of the sixth ascent.  Could Casey have been holding her foot in the air at the time?  Why would she be doing that?

Outside of the shoe, Casey had slowly walked into the kitchen.  Her plan was to come out and finish up dinner, while she waited for Marty to come back to wherever he had gone.  She needed something to do in the meantime.  Unfortunately for her, she was a good cook.  She’d seen the stove and oven on the way into the kitchen and saw that there was nothing she could really do.  Nothing needed to be stirred and nothing needed to be checked.  Everything was ready.  All she had to do was wait another 30 minutes for it to finish cooking.

She’d mentally sighed as she came out to the kitchen, realizing there was nothing for her to do out there.  This wasn’t good for her, at all.  She was worried about Marty, and she wanted a distraction, for that very reason.  She didn’t want to go find him.  She wanted him to find her and be surprised for the pumps and everything else she was doing for him.  The debate was taxing on her mind.  Instead of fixing something else in the kitchen, she’d sat herself in a wooden chair, by the table.  If anything, she would be able to relax for a few more minutes as she tried to get her mind off her worries.

As she sat at the table, she held her legs as still as she could.  She was tense, at the moment.  The longer she went without finding Marty, the more and more worried she had become.  Her feet were still, yet her arms clenched onto one another, trying to keep from shaking as she thought about her husband.  Where could he be?  This was too long for a bathroom visit, right?  Could he have gone to the spare bedroom?  Could he have gone to the Dining Room?  Maybe he was someplace else?  There were so many places he could be, but only one place he was, a lot closer to her than she could ever have imagined.

Marty had no idea why Casey had stopped, but planned to take this opportunity to get out of the prison that was her pump.  Although there was some slight fatigue running on him, he quickly got up and looked around for the light.  Luckily, Casey was pushing down on her toes, revealing a crack in her pumps that was more than big enough for him to fit through.  He even half-smiled when he saw it.  It was as if his wife could mentally know her husband’s plight and was trying to give him an opening.  He took this opportunity and ran up the slant of foot, towards the crack. 

He didn’t have to run very far to find the crack, or even to reach it.  He was running fast, and had just come under it when his feet caught onto one another and he tripped.  He yelped as his fell, face-first, into a warm mass of flesh, taking deep breaths.  He laid there for a few moments, completely unaware that one of his legs was still under the pump’s material.  He took deep breaths until something unexpected happened.

Casey, still sitting at the table, moved her toes a little after feeling a ticklish sensation on her foot.  As she did so, her foot and pump met, immediately bearing down and pinning against Marty’s left calve…     

End Notes:

As the material comes down on Marty's calve, what physical effects will he go through?  Will he still be able to attempt climbing up his colossal wife?

Injured and Broken by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty lies on his wife's foot, in pain from the injury that's been struck upon him...

“I was almost out!  I WAS ALMOST OUT!” screamed Marty as the impact of what had just happened flew through his body.  Pain of unimaginable proportions began to surge through his left leg as Casey’s flesh met her pump when she’d started wiggling her toes, still in the shoe.  The pump’s material had come crashing down on top of Marty’s left leg, specifically the calf.  His eyes had widened, and his entire body went cold for a split-second as the pain of the blow swept through his leg and then his entire body.  For a moment, he felt cut off from the rest of the world, cut off, even from his emotions.

No words could possibly describe how painful everything felt to Marty at that moment.  He was laying on top of his wife’s foot, no bigger than an insect.  Casey had always been so gentle with them.  If there was a person alive without any evil in them at all, it would be here.  Yet, here she was, simply wiggling those soft toes of hers in her shoes, crushing her husband’s leg in the process.  To her, she was fixing a ticklish sensation.  To him, the world was coming down on him, both physically and otherwise.

“W-Why Casey….why?” said Marty, his entire body quivering in shock as his leg was being pushed against by the leathery material of the shoe.  A thousand knives were puncturing his spirit right now.  No, it was a million knives.  Indescribable pain had come through his body, but the physical torture he was enduring was nothing compared to the emotional torture he was coming through right now.  His gentle, sweet wife, torturing him as if he were nothing, and she didn’t even know it was happening!  He started gagging and choking as the pain got worse.

It felt like the shoe was increasing it’s pressure on his leg as the moment dragged on for what seemed like forever.  Marty knew exactly what was going on, despite going into shock and shivering his way out of reality.  The pain was familiar to him.  Being big on sports, Marty had gotten injured often, and he knew what bones being pulverized felt like.  Back in high school, he’d smashed his arm into a set of bleachers while a janitor happened to be closing them up for the night.  His bones began to crack as he screamed to the janitor to stop.  His arm was saved, but that feeling of pain had never left his mind.

He was feeling the same thing, that very moment.  He could almost hear the bones in his legs starting to compress and lose their shape.  The pressure was too much.  The force of his goddess-like wife’s shoe was like a million bricks being dropped, all at once.  His entire body twitched as he heard that sound, that horrifying sound.  There was no mistaking it with the massive surge of pain that followed it.  Casey had just broken his leg, cracks surging through it. 

Marty opened his mouth, trying to scream, but he couldn’t.  The pain of his leg being under so much pressure was far too taxing on his body.  All of his blood was rushing down to the leg to try to soften the disastrous blow that was happening to it, and his energy was, for lack of a better word, gone.  His mouth opened, and air blew out from his lungs, but no sounds were made.  His head quivered and his eyes almost constantly blinking, out of control.  He was going into shock.

The man’s fingers curled into fists and the toes of his non-hurt foot curled inside his shoes, a dozen cracking sounds coming from his joints.  His eyes were tightly shut and he finally got the energy to scream something.  “C-Casey…h-honey…p-p-please….help me…”  Those words were all he had the energy to send out, and they traveled up the woman’s leg, Marty praying that she could, over all odds, hear his cry for help and notice him.  He was asking for a miracle as his pain-filled body quivered, the injury in his leg getting worse for every second that had passed during these last few moments.

Many moments go by and nothing happens.  Casey’s face, lose in the blurred out void above Marty, and didn’t look down.  She didn’t call back to him.  She didn’t move her foot to bring him to safety.  She did absolutely nothing, but begin to sway her foot back and forth in the air.  Her mind was not on anything but her husband, but the tiny plea for help that he’d sent up never made it past her knees.  She had no hope of ever hearing him from where he was.  He was stuck there, and had to find a way out of this mess on his own.

The reality of the situation was coming into Marty’s being as his body went through more convulsions, trying to cope with the shock that was enveloping his body.  He realized what was happening, though.  He was in trouble, big trouble.  Despite the fact that his deeply concerned wife was right there with him, she wasn’t coming to his rescue.  She would simply go about her day and let him hurt, completely unaware that she was causing the man she loved indescribable grief. As he came to realize this, he started to break down, tears running down his face.

Casey slowly stopped swaying her foot and let out a deep sigh as she sat at the kitchen table.  She looked at the wooden surface and used a finger to play with her hair.  Her eyes began to quiver as she thought about her husband, about where he might be.  “Marty…please tell me that you didn’t leave.  Please, just walk out of the hallway and show me yourself.  You’re not feeling well, and you probably want your space, wherever you’ve gone in the house, but…but…I need you, too.  I need to know you’re okay, and that you can count on me to help you.  I’m…going to find you.  Dinner can wait.”

Casey shook her head and began to stand up from the table, planting her feet on the ground.  As her shoe tapped on the hard floor, she’d opened up the area between her pump and her foot, freeing Marty.  However, as she took her first step away from the kitchen, her foot became an incline, and his bug-sized body was, once again, swallowed by her shoe…

End Notes:

With Marty in shock and rolling back into Casey's shoe, how will his body cope with his next ride?  How will Casey cope with her worries of not finding her husband?

Foot-Ride to the Bedroom by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty hangs on tightly, hoping for his life to be saved, as Casey looks for him...

“Why me?” whimpered Marty as he was flung back down into the abyss that was Casey’s shoe when she’d decided to start walking around again.  This day was bad and getting worse for him.  Not only was he being unawarely toyed with by his goddess-stature wife, but he was injured and getting toyed with at the same time.  It wasn’t a very good combination, especially considering the circumstances and the fact that he, somehow, needed to get her attention.  His injury would make getting her attention before she kills him that much harder.

As she took her first step, Marty had been plunged into the darkness.  Luckily, however, the shock of his injury had made his fingers curl into tight fists.  As soon as he’d tumbled past the top of the shoe, he’d managed the grab onto her flesh, right above the tops of her toes.  The pain of his leg was also helping him in this scenario, providing something else to focus on, letting him not dwell on the intense heat that was being thrown down into him.  He needed a way out of this mess, but he would only get a chance to if he could hang on and do something when Casey decided to stop again. 

The ride, although quick, was rough on poor Marty.  With every step she took, the ability to keep the grip on her flesh became harder, and he had to keep his eyes shut the entire time.  With every lifting and lowering of that massive foot in the massive shoe, came an unfathomable migraine, and a tremor that made Marty feel like he was having a seizure.  The only thing keeping his grip on the foot during this pain and torture was hope.  Hope that she would stop soon and give him a chance to get out of that place, and someplace a little safer on her, if there was such a place.

A few dozen footfall experiences went by until Casey finally stopped walking.  High above him, she had waltzed back into nearly every room of the house, finally popping into the bedroom, hoping to find him in there.  Although she didn’t really know if he was there or not, she was getting more and more worried.  His disappearance was taxing on her being, and was headed towards the bedroom for another reason as well.  As she’d come in, she looked around the room, calling out her husband’s name.  “Marty?  Marty, please tell me you’re in here.  Please just…”

Casey had taken a pause in her statements as her chest expanded and retracted, a loud yawn coming from her lungs and mouth.  The whole experience had been tiring to her, physically and emotionally.  The fact that her husband was just ‘gone’ was insane to her.  She didn’t really know what to do.  She was standing right in front of their bed, adorned in a long, white comforter.  Without a second thought, her bottom had fallen back, landing on the bed.  As it did so, she started shifting herself, bringing her legs and feet up on the bed, slowly slipping them out of her shoes.

Marty was starting to lose his grip on Casey’s feet as she was yawning.  The heat was finally getting to him and he knew he would lose himself soon, tumbling down towards her toes, likely smashed with her next step.  At the last second, though, he saw light again.  The material of the shoe quickly left her foot, leaving Marty hanging off the top of it, now able to look and see the massive room around them.  He couldn’t see everything, but could definitely see the titanic leg of his wife.  He wasn’t sure if he should be glad or sad about this.  He could finally get a chance of getting her attention, but could also be knocked off and left in the room.  It was a risk.

Before he could guess as to what would happen, everything was moving again.  Holding his head down as tight as he could, he felt his world being pushed upwards.  The wind blew down on his leg and it felt like someone had just dropped a heavy box on it.  He screamed out in pain and immediately lost his grip, reaching down for his injury.  As a result, his body started tumbling downwards.  As he rolled, the pain only got worse, as did the vision of those gigantic toes coming closer and closer.  What would happen now?  Was this it?  Was this the end?

Luckily for Marty, luck was on his side, as it had mostly been for this entire adventure.  As the foot came up and over the top of the bed, he’d re-established his grip, right between Casey’s big and index toe.  It was a very bad place to be, but he would take it over the hundreds of feet of falling to the floor.  Hanging on as tight as he could, he felt the hurricane-like wind pushing down on him, trying its very hardest to throw him off.

Eventually, he did get thrown off.  As Casey rested her bare feet together, sole-up on the bed, Marty lost his grip and fell about 20 feet, only to land on the comforter, which was resting under her feet.  He rolled out of the way as those massive toes came down in front of him.  He held his hand over his heart as he stopped, looking at the 100 feet of foot that was now right in front of him.  He couldn’t believe he was still alive.  He couldn’t believe that he had survived that experience. 

Casey laid, belly-down on the bed, and let out a deep sigh.  His husband was nowhere to be found, though her thoughts were on the past as she softly spoke to herself.  “Oh, Marty…you always told me that I could find you in here.  I still remember the words you’d given me on one of the first days we’d been living together.  You said…’If you can’t find me, just wait in the bedroom, and I will come back to you’.  I hope it was right, Marty.  I know you haven’t been gone long, but I…I miss you.”

As Marty’s ears tried to deal with the booming sounds of Casey’s voice, her words started to empower him.  He had missed her, too, and knew that there was only one choice left.  As he looked, he limped his way over to the toes that had been torturing him, knowing that his only chance was to scale the bed as she was laying there, in the hopes of reaching her face and getting her to see him…  

End Notes:

As Marty begins his new task, will Casey stay on the bed long enough for him to reach her?

Feelings and Foot-Climbing by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty stops to think about the bigger picture, that he's not the only one going through pain as he starts to climb up Casey's foot...

Things had been torture for Marty during this entire trip, but at the current moment, Marty had felt something else, something he hadn’t thought of since this entire adventure began.  From the moment this started, Marty was only concerned about his own safety and his own feelings about being minimized to this incredibly miniscule height.  He had been focusing on his feelings all day today, and he was starting to learn something from what Casey was doing.  He was starting to learn the life lesson that he was having thrown at him as he limped forward, approaching his wife’s colossal toes.

After Casey had laid herself on the bed, however, and used her booming voice to express herself on the matter, her words rang in his ears.  Everything she said was magnified to him, and he felt a jolt in his chest as he heard what she was saying.  She said she missed him and that she would wait there, hoping he would come back to her.  He stopped when he reached her toes and thought about what he’d just been told.  Her feelings were reaching him as tears began to form in his eyes.  He had been too caught up in his own sorrow that he’d never once thought of how Casey was feeling about this.

Jumping himself up with his good leg, he latched both arms around the tip of Casey’s pinky toe as he thought about the situation.  He could hear from above him that she had fallen asleep, the loud, beastly noise of her loud breathing, almost like snoring filling up his senses.  Slowly climbing up and sitting on top of her toe for a moment, he was thinking about the scenario, and the fact that Casey was suffering because of this as well saddened him. 

After shaking his head, he got up and took a semi-running jump and made it over to the ball of her foot.  The smell was all around him and threatened to suffocate him in it, but he stopped breathing through his nose, only focusing on how much Casey had to have been hurting at that moment.  He got a wave of confidence from her sorrow, and got the drive he needed.  He got the desire to help his wife feel better, and the only way to do that was to make her know that he was okay, that he had been near her this entire time.

Quickly using both of his hands, he started scaling the length of Casey’s foot, as it were a huge building with a built-in ladder.  He gripped the flesh in various places, mostly her wrinkles, and made a path for himself.  Fortunately, he remembered that she was a very calm sleeper.  She didn’t roll around, she didn’t toss and turn, or any other normal behavior that would instantly send him to his doom.  He just had to be vigilant and he would be up at her face in no time at all.  That’s what he told himself, at least.  After all, there’s no easy way to realistically convince yourself it will be easy to climb up something that is, seemingly, over a thousand feet in height that could wake and move at any given time.

This venture would normally make Marty think he’d bit off more than he could chew.  Casey’s foot was easily a couple hundred feet, on its own, let alone the rest of her body.  He was a good climber, but this was almost just ridiculous.  He had thought of just running up the bed spread to her face, but figured that would do more harm than good.  If the stepping of her foot earlier had sent him flying, he could only imagine the hurricane-like winds that her breathing as she slept would produce, not to mention the chance that she would accidentally breathe him in as he traveled up to her.  The last thing he needed was to become part of her mucus or her diet right at the end of being able to contact her.

The man was starting to sweat, a lot, as he made it halfway up her foot.  The heat from her body definitely was not helping him in this venture, nor was having to only breathe through his mouth to avoid the overwhelming smell that her feet were producing.  Still, he continued onward until he finally got to where her sole connected to her heel.  Her wrinkles were tighter here and, among the leathery flesh, he just wanted to slip down in between a couple wrinkles and take a nap.  He was worn out, and there was no way he could make it all the way up her body without taking a few breathers. 

As he was about to find a place to nap, though, he heard a whimper boom down from far ahead of him.  He immediately woke himself up, a chill filling his body.  Was she waking up?  Already?  Marty started getting nervous and, with a new wave of energy in his veins, scrambled his way up, making it to the top of her foot, or rather, the back of it.  The idea of her waking up and moving already was scaring him, and he’d gotten enough energy and motivation that he’d made it all the way to the top of her heel. 

As he got to the top of the heel, he could feel the flesh getting a little more rough, or flaky.  Her heels were far from perfect, and he could tell they felt a little different than the rest of her foot did.  As he looked over the edge, though, down at her long, infinite legs, he dropped his face into the hell, letting out a soft grunt.  “I…I’ve got to stop for a little while.  I can’t do this forever…I want to get her attention but I…I…AAHH!” 

Taking Marty off-guard, Casey’s foot rubbed against the bed for a moment.  Not finding anything to hold onto, he was immediately moved, rolling down the back of her leg…

End Notes:

As Marty starts tumbling down Casey's leg, will he fall off, or will he land safely and save himself some climbing?

From Knee to Slipping by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty finally ends his rolling and starts climbing up the rest of Casey's leg, in the hopes of reaching her...

Marty had been rolling for longer than he was comfortable with counting.  He was screaming and his nerves were on fire with fright as he tumbled off Casey’s heel and was rolling down the length of her leg.  This was definitely a way to quickly travel, but it was not good, in the slightest bit.  With every turn came a bit of pain from Marty’s bad ankle being rolled on top of.  His eyes were in tears from the pain, but he fought his very hardest not to break down or faint from the blow he received every couple seconds.

After what seemed like forever, he impacted a soft, warm surface.  His body was aching all over, but he used some of the energy he had left to roll himself back and pick himself up.  His body was telling him that he needed to stop and rest, but his mind knew that wasn’t an option.  He’d come this far, and he couldn’t just stop and sleep.  Were Casey to wake up before he could reach and contact her, he’d probably either get squashed by her body on accident, or he’d get knocked to the bed and she’d leave, removing any chance he had of getting her attention until she came back to the bedroom.

He shook his head as he got himself up and began to look around.  He was in a valley of sorts.  In both directions were planes of flesh, heat coming up from them, making him sweat.  He was still on Casey, but where?  As he thought more and more, he heard a booming voice coming from one side.  He covered his ears with his hands and dropped to his knees as it rang through him.  It was just a soft moan, but it was enough to show him the way.

He looked towards the direction of the voice and knew that’s where he had to go.  He was, more than likely, on the back of her leg, right above her knee.  The flesh ahead of him was on an incline, and that definitely didn’t make him feel any better about this, but on the bright side, he had made a lot of progress with that accident.  Moments before, he was only at her foot, and now he was already making his way back her knee.  He doubted he’d get any more ‘free rides’, nor did he want to go through that pain again, but he had to count his blessings.               

He took a moment to gather his strength, though it was hard with the heat of the flesh all around him.  He looked up at the incline that led up to Casey’s skirt and, like shortly after this all began, he thought of his first goal.  If he could make it to the skirt and get on top of it, the trip would likely become a lot easier.  Then, he could simply work on climbing, rather than climbing and the heat that Casey’s body was sending out, wearing him down further.  With a deep breath, he ran forward, slowly latching onto her skin, ready to do some climbing.

Climbing was not easy for Marty.  Not in his current condition, at least.  With a broken ankle, he couldn’t use his feet to help support him.  With only one workable leg, he had to reply mostly on his arm strength to get him up the mountain that was his wife.  He was good at climbing, but no matter how good you are, having only one foot to support him was a hard task.  With each pull and arm movement, there was a lot of pressure on his foot.  He almost impulsively started pushing his bad foot against the flesh, but had to consciously stop himself each time.

This was the biggest workout Marty had ever gone through.  As he’d passed about halfway between the flesh and the skirt, his shirt was becoming drenched in sweat.  His arms were screaming out in pain, begging him to stop, yet he didn’t.  Everything in him told him that he would not make it through this, but he held onto the glimmer of hope that was down in his heart, the hope that he would be able to contact Casey and she would be able to help him.  “I…I won’t give up, Casey…not until I can see your smiling face again…not until you can see me and be happy again…”

As the climb continued further and further, he could feel his head starting to spin.  He knew what was happening.  Making repeated stops, he closed his eyes and shook his head.  After blinking several times each time, he continued.  There was no way he could let himself pass out on Casey’s leg.  He’d fall back down and have to do all this climbing again, assuming that he’d even have enough time to make it up her body, were he to faint and fall, or if he’d even survive the fall.

Every pull was becoming harder and harder.  Marty was starting to think he wouldn’t be able to do this anymore as his arms felt like they were ripping apart.  He’d had his head down for some time now.  As he felt his hands sweating further, he felt it slip.  His head went up and, with his other hand, he began to claw at her skin, trying to find a spot to hand onto.  With each spot he grabbed, however, he began to slip even more.  Out of frustration as one hand slipped off, he kicked against Casey’s legs, not wanting to fall back down, not after everything he’d done so far.

He didn’t have to re-do it, though.  Not thanks to what he’d just done.  As soon as his kicking stopped, he felt the entire world moving.  His eyes widened as he realized that Casey’s arm had begun to move, brushing against her leg as her hand started traveling up the leg he was on.  Her long, red fingernails were on a collision course with him.  He looked around, desperate for something, anything he could do.  As he frantically looked around though, the hand was upon him.  Within a matter of seconds, the tremor of Casey scratching her upper leg knocked him off and straight towards one of her fingers…

End Notes:

As Marty sees Caseys hand coming towards him, what's going to happen?  Will he get knocked off?  Will he get pulverized by her hand?

Knocked Out and Casey's Nightmare by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty is assaulted by Casey's hand, only to be brought to a new location...

Marty screamed as he fell loose and was tumbling straight for one of his wife’s fingers.  It was her thumb, and he was heading straight towards it.  His nerves were on Red Alert once again, and he soon found himself thrown into the finger.  He’d expected to be thrown or smashed for a quick death.  After a moment, however, he realized that he was far from dead.  He was alive, and could see an ever-changing environment in front of him.  He saw a hint of red on one of the two planes he was against and then realized what happened.  He, somehow, was wedged between Casey’s finger and fingernail.

There was, surprisingly, no wind in this place.  He could feel a force pushing him back, against the ‘wall’ he seemed to be attached to, and there was plenty of heat boiling his body up, but there was a surprising lack of wind and air in general inside her finger.  It was, actually, a little nice for a change.  He was still being pushed on his injury and that was sending a lot of pain through his body, but, for the moment, this ride was a little nice, or, at least, nicer than the last one had been.

It didn’t take long for Casey to finish her move.  In her sleep, she’d felt something on her upper leg, near her skirt.  Her hand had reached down to scratch at her leg and relieve the feeling of whatever it was down there.  She’d used those long, red nails of her to take care of it, incidentally picking up her tiny husband as well as she started moving her hands to a different position.  Placing them both on top of one another, she let her hands rest on the bed, about 6 inches in front of the top of her head. 

As the hands had come down onto the bed, Marty’s little Finger-Ride abruptly came to an end.  As soon as the impact with the bed occurred, everything bumped around inside of her finger and the force of the impact send Marty out of his wedged position and off her finger.  He fell nearly 20 feet until his body came down onto the bed.  He let out a soft, painful moan as he fell down, shaking his head.   As he hit the ground, he began rolling down the comforter on the bed, only to spot shortly after.  He was too tired and weak to move as he stopped.  From the moment he’d landed, his body shut down and he passed out.

As Marty’s body was regaining its strength, there was a lot going on in Casey’s mind.  Her eyes were shut tightly, and grew even tighter as time passed by.  Although they were both asleep, in a way, their torture was not planning on ceasing its activity, even for a second.   Casey’s mind was as active as it would be if she were awake as she was having a dream, or rather, a nightmare, about her husband and the fear of never seeing him again.  Her fists were clenching every few seconds, and whimpers were starting to come out of her as she kept dreaming, seemingly unable to wake up.

In Casey’s mind, she could see Marty right in front of her, and she reached for him as he smiled towards her.  “Marty!  I’ve been looking everywhere for you!  Where have you-“ She stopped in mid-sentence.  Marty looked at her for a moment and then began to look as if he were getting further and further away.  She reached for him, and even began to run towards him to find him, but he only got further and further away.  His form shrank, from her perspective and all she could do was start crying as she ran after him.  “No, don’t leave me!  I…I need you!  Don’t leave me behind, honey!  I…I wouldn’t be able to take it if I could never….never…”

Back in reality, Casey’s eyes started producing tears of her own and she started crying out to her husband.  “M-M-Marty…Marty, please don’t leave me.  Please, just let me see you again.  I…I don’t know where you are, and I miss you.  I…I…”  Tears were flowing down her face as her head was lying on its side, the tiny form of her husband resting just in front of her forehead.  She had no idea that he was so close to her.  She only saw him getting further and further away in her dream, and couldn’t wake up.  She was caught in a dream of torment and torture.  Torture that made her think that Marty was leaving, or was already gone.

The booming cries did not fall upon deaf ears, however.  As quickly as they’d left her mouth, the unconscious body of Marty shook from the sound-waves and sprung awake.  He gasped as he looked up, realizing he was still alive.  He wanted to figure out where he was, but he didn’t have to.  He could hear the flow of water nearby and, as he looked around him, everything became clear.  In the distance he could see Casey’s eyes and nose, not that far from his current position.  The jungle-like hair was right around her head, and he quickly realized that he was next to his wife’s forehead. 

Besides that, he could hear that deafening whimpering sound.  It was Casey, and she was crying.  He’d heard her crying out for him, and he knew all too well that she was in pain.  Getting to his feet, he knew what he had to do.  He knew that he had to do something about all of this and stop his wife from being in pain anymore.  His body was covered in bruised, but he hobbled himself forward, filled with energy and heading down towards her eyes, whispering to himself.  “Don’t worry, Casey…I’m coming!”   

End Notes:

As Casey has a nightmare, will Marty be able to reach her and wake her from it?

Running and Swimming for Attention by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marty heads towards Casey's face as she cries, aiming to wake her from her dream, if he can...

Marty knew there was only one thing he could do at this point.  He was rested and filled with energy, so he was hobbling down, past Casey’s forehead.  He was so close to her, and she was in tears, calling out for him.  Hearing her depressing and sad words, amplified to the point they’re at now, he knew that it was up to him.  He had to gain her attention.  He had to free her from the nightmare that was plaguing her mind.  He couldn’t let himself sit and rest, not while his wife was in pain.

Taking the initiative, he hobbled forwards, further and further, trying to keep his bad ankle off the ground as soon as possible.  He was dragging it a bit in his rush, which brought a good amount of pain into his system, but none of that mattered anymore.  He knew this was it.  This was his chance to get in contact with Casey.  She was troubled, and one of her eyes was right above the comforter material.  If he didn’t get to her now, he might never get to her.  He just had to figure out a way to get to her.

As he moved along her face, his hand brushed along the strands of hair that held were part of her eyebrow.  They were huge and thick.  The eyebrow itself was more like a forest to him, or at least almost like one.  Using both hands, he held onto a strand of hair from it for a moment, getting back a little strength he’d lost in his initial run.  The hair felt very strange, but it was a good support for him.  He was able to hold his bad leg completely in the air and not fall over.  He almost felt like staying there for awhile, were it not for the fact that Casey was in trouble, and only he could help her, assuming he could get her attention before she awoke from the nightmare and left.

He paced his breath, taking in deep breaths every once in awhile as he walked along Casey’s face, his left hand pushing against it, helping to support him.  There was a lot of crying that he’d let happen as he was trekking towards her face, but he couldn’t really help most of it.  He was injured and he was the size of a bug.  She was massive, goddess-like even, and there really wasn’t that much he could do but just continually walk and bring himself closer and closer to her.  He was definitely making progress, but as he passed the eyebrow, he found something he was not expecting.

Letting go of the flesh, reaching the eyelids, Marty had taken one step forward, his eyes on his wife’s giant face.  Not even thinking about what she’d been doing for the past good while, his good foot stepped right into a huge puddle of water.  Caught off-guard, he immediately slipped and fell into a small body of water, sliding right down into the bottom of her eyelid.  He gripped onto an eyelash as he pulled himself up.  Looking back, he was completely drenched in water.  He shook his head around as his clothes all felt a lot heavier.  He held tightly onto the eyelash as he took in a deep breath, trying not to fall back into that water that looked to be almost as deep as he was tall.

Getting too attached to the thought that it was almost over, Marty had forgotten about her crying, again.  As soon as he’d pulled himself up, the eyelash he hung onto was pushed to the side as more and more tears flew from her eyelid.  Tears almost as big as him pushed out and shoved him back down into the water.  He fell in with a splash and immediately got himself back up.  He let out a load of coughs as got out of that water, again.  His eyes stung for a moment as he shook his head, trying to get the tears out of his eyes. 

Looking back up, he threw himself forward, into her eyelid.  He knew that if she kept crying, the situation would only get worse.  He could only get her attention by assaulting her and making her feel his presence, as he hoped he had done earlier on her leg.  He bashed his body into her eyelid and, before another tear came out, he began pounding and pounding into it.  He knew eyelids were thin, much thinner and more sensitive than the legs, and he should have had a good chance of getting her to feel that pounding.

After a few seconds, another tear came forth and shoved him down into the water again, raising the level even higher, more than Marty could stand in.  As he surfaced, he began to tread water and watched her eye.  Only two things could have happened with this scenario.  His pounding would either wake her up, or the water could only continue to get higher for him and he’d need another plan.  He waited as he tried to swim back a little to get to ground again.    

As he was swimming back, he saw something move.  His eyes widened with a gleam of hope in them as he saw his wife’s eyelid twitching.  This could have been it.  As it twitched, her head scooted up a little, away from the puddle of tears.  Quickly making use of his arms, Marty swam over to the edge of the puddle and slowly walked himself up onto comforter again.  Getting himself in front of her eyelid, he stood the best he could and waited.  If what was about to happen is what he thought was about to happen, then he all of this could be over very soon.

Within moments, Casey’s eyelids sprung open.  As soon as he’d seen them, he wanted to start waving his hands in the air and calling to her.  Before he could, however, he saw the pupil of her eye.  It was looking forward, straight at him…

End Notes:

As the eye opens up and looks right at him, will Casey recognize him?

Discovered and Restored by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Casey finds something by her face on the bed and decides to investigate it further...

Casey’s dream had abruptly ended and she woke up.  However, she awoke to find something that she’d never expected to happen.  At first, she didn’t realize what had happened; only that she’d woken up.  As soon as her eyes had opened up, she felt the tears on her face and had worked to wipe them off.  Afterwards, though, she saw something on the bed, right in front of her right eye.  She blinked as she saw it.  She couldn’t quite tell what it was, at first.  It might have been some sort of bug, but as she looked more closely and her vision adjusted to being awake, she realized that it was something else entirely.

Marty had been incredibly happy when the pupil looked towards him, but was caught completely off-guard at the fact that she immediately blinked.  Being so close to her eye at the time, the two eyelids coming together brought forth a strong wind and blew him off his feet.  He yelped as he fell downward, not taking his eyes off his wife.  He started waving his arms as soon as he hit the ground, hoping that he could get her attention.  This was his chance.  He had to get her attention now, or he might not get another chance, at all.

As Casey eyed the tiny creature, she saw it falling over in front of her and waving around, what looked like arms at her.  Her eyebrow rose for a moment as she looked at it more, and more.  It had been bipedal just a moment ago and, although it was small, it didn’t look like it had 6 or more legs.  Was this thing a bug, or was it something else?  She had no idea, but the more she looked at it, the more she got some feeling of familiarity.  There was just something about this thing that seemed familiar to her. 

She quickly put her hand in front of this thing and let her fingers push down on the comforter.  Creating an incline, she watched it tumbling down into her palm, curious about whatever it was.  She held it close to her face, but she still couldn’t figure out what it was.  When it got close enough for her to see it better, it was too close and her vision was blurring it out.  It was still waving its arms at her, though, and wasn’t biting her.  Whatever it was, it didn’t seem like it wanted to bite her.

Getting up from the table, she walked out into the living room and grabbed a magnifying glass from the table, right next to her new equipment from the Nursing Office.  Standing next to the shelf where all of that equipment was, she held the magnifying glass overtop of her hand.  As her eye began to look down, through the magnifying glass, though, she got an immense realization that shook her very being.  Down in the middle of her palm was a humanoid figure, waving up at her.

Marty had a very rough ride, tumbling into Casey’s palm and trying to hold on as the wind blew against him when she was walking through the house.  He held on as tight as he could, only with the thoughts of letting her find him and realize it’s him in his mind.  As they got back to the living room, she’d grabbed a magnifying glass and that had brought his hopes up.  As the enormous glass figure came over him, he started waving his arms up at her, hoping that she would realize it.

Casey’s nerves had gone crazy and she got a strange feeling in her stomach as she saw that humanoid figure.  As she got the magnifying glass closer to her palm, however, she realized that it wasn’t just any humanoid figure.  Somehow, it was her husband, only he was less than an inch tall now.  She wasn’t sure how to handle this.  Seeing her husband smaller than the tips of her finger was a lot for her to take in.  She immediately dropped the magnifying glass, shattering it all over the ground.  Her eyes twitched as she looked down, trying to understand everything. 

She tried to maintain focus as she sat down on the couch, Marty in her palm and she stared at him for almost an hour.  She couldn’t imagine what he might have gone through, but the entire time, she thought she had an idea of how this may have happened to him.  She took deep breaths as she tried to cope with all of this.  When the hour of coping was over, she let her hand down on the coffee table and rolled him onto the table itself. 

After reaching the shelf again, she slowly picked up the small remote, a new device that the Nursing Department had gotten.  It enabled objects to be minimized and grown, for various uses.  He must have gotten caught in it somehow.  Either she’d accidentally activated it, or he had.  Picking it up in her hand, she switched around some settings and pointed it at the small speck on the table.  Within moments, a flash of light had engulfed the room and, on the table, was a normal-sized Marty. 

The two spouses jumped into each others arms, in tears, as they embraced.  Marty was crying and happy that his wife had found him.  “I’m sorry about everything and the way I was acting.  But I knew you would find me, Casey…I…I just knew it.”  Casey was crying the worst, as she saw the bruises all over his body and his clearly disfigured ankle.  She held him as tight as she could and spoke back to him.  “It’s okay, Baby.  I’m here, and I’m not going to let anything happen to you again.  Just…don’t ever scare me like that again!  I’ll be taking that device back to the school tomorrow and ripping it apart.  We need to get you fixed up, but…just hold me for a second.  I thought…you were gone.”

The two spouses held onto each other for the rest of the night, happy that they’d re-found each other, and Casey had dismantled the device given to the school, readying a report against it’s implementation.  The two of them then lived a very happy life, Marty constantly reminded of the important things in life and Casey reminded of how much she depends on his support…

End Notes:

THE END!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2640