Hell or High Water Part 2 by Emma Gear
Summary: Ann has reached her home city, when it vanishes in a flash of light. Who's responsible for it, and what's really going on outside of the hallucinations?

!NOTE! This story has some art to go along with it, something I have no idea how to include at this site. The version of the story here is 100% text, but there is a link to the complete .pdf at the top of the first page. If you don't care about accompanying images, this version is 100% intact in terms of text.
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 10043 Read: 32561 Published: January 20 2012 Updated: January 20 2012

1. The Doppelganger by Emma Gear

2. Military Intervention by Emma Gear

3. A Challenger Appears by Emma Gear

4. Pep Talk by Emma Gear

5. Maternal Issues by Emma Gear

6. Endless Possibilities by Emma Gear

The Doppelganger by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
NOTE! If you would like to see the accompanying art, go DOWNLOAD (Just viewing it at the site messes with the quality of the images a bit) the .PDF file I have on my DeviantART account, here http://emmagear.deviantart.com/art/Hell-or-High-Water-Part-2-280625522

This version is text only. This warning will only be on this page. Either way, I hope you enjoy.
Stomping her right foot forward, Ann felt the rock crumble beneath her feet, and dragged it back behind her. Bringing clenched fists to face level, she prepared to meet whatever was responsible for the destruction of Densmore. Her giantess size had been essential in her destruction of Hell's forces so far, but at this point anything could happen.

Bouncing on her heels, Ann imitated a stance she had seen in many Kung-Fu movies, though, not being a martial artist, her imitation was clumsier, and off-center. The sky around her shifted, changing colors rapidly, foreshadowing the havoc about to be wreaked.

Then, a blinding flash of light.

Expecting a physical assault, Ann was caught off guard. She stepped back, shielding her eyes. A warm wave of air blew over her body, vastly different from the superheated air she had felt only a few moments ago.

Her vision returned slowly, rocky, mountainous landscape she had been standing in earlier was gone. Completely replaced by an expansive field of golden wheat. A calm breeze blew, swaying the entire, beautiful field. The sea of wheat beautifully complimented the setting sun in the horizon, filling Ann's heart with peace.

"I-Is it over? Is everything back to normal?" Ann asked, not sure whether she should believe her sight or not.

Much quicker this time, the entire world vanished in another white flash, again rebuilding itself from the ground up.

The golden plains melted into a lush green forest. Tall trees towered over Ann, and a babbling brook began to flow near her feet. The entire scene seemed to sparkle with a fresh dew. Small birds chirped up in the treetops, far above.

Ann's apprehension slowly returned.

As if on cue, the actions repeated again, the deep tree cover being wiped away, and a bright, shining sun blazing overhead. The brook at her feet pooled until it was an endless stretch of sea before her. The dirt and moss under her feet transformed into soft sand before her eyes, and the thick trees seemed to meld together until they were a handful of palm trees.

"An island... This is starting to sound like a familiar pattern..." Ann thinks to herself.

A cool breeze blows, as a dolphin jumped out from the sparkling water in the distance.

"Mountains, plains, forest, island... I know I've heard this pattern before." Ann says to herself, paying no mind to the idyllic scenery. "Mountains, plains, forest, island, and... and..."

As if the world was responding to her thoughts, there was another bright flash. The bright blues of the sky and water melted away until only a dreary gray permeated the landscape. The endless ocean shrank down and grew filthy, as patches of land rose about it at random. The palm trees bent over, as if their own weight had grown too much to bear, and began to rot and blacken.

"AND SWAMP!" Ann shouted as all of this occurred.

The thick, sludge-like water bubbled slowly, and an eerie blanket of silence fell upon the world. While the silence would normally have been appreciated, it was a dense, thick silence. It eschewed a peaceful quiet, more in favor of a tense, choking silence.

Even with her feet half buried in mud, Ann felt a minuscule vibration, almost unnoticable.

Thick as the water around was, it rippled.

The trees, already falling apart, creaked slightly.

Growing worried, Ann really started to dislike the idea of being back to normal size. It wouldn't even take an endless army of Hellspawn to end her now, the elements could do a fine job of it alone.

A bigger ripple passed through the muddy water.

"...That's an impact tremor." Ann said to herself, her hands shaking as she tried to hold her position.

The water rippled again, as another tremor lightly shook the ground.

All semblance of confidence gone, Ann turned in place wildly. She looked for the source of the tremors in worry, knowing that whatever it was, it was big, and getting closer.

A soft crack reverberated around the swamp.

Ann backed up an inch. The muffled sound made it seem like a branch snapped beneath the water. A small wave rolled through the thick, soupy liquid, and brushed the scant pieces of dried grass near Ann's toes. The entire swamp seemed to grow just a little hotter.

Already an uninviting, creepy place, the swamp grew all the more horrifying when the decaying treeline collapsed in one fell swoop. Ann's heart skipped a beat as she jumped back in terror, afraid of whatever caused the collapse.

Her heart would then skip several more beats when the beasts true form was revealed.

Two feet, much like her own, though far greater in size than her own, occupied ninety-nine percent of her forward view. The five extending toes just sat in front of her, taking up an incredible amount of space, and being generally intimidating.

Finally overcoming her own self-induced shock, Ann craned her neck upwards. Blue pants, cut just like hers spread overhead, leading up to the waist, where her red-painted fingernails were visible, along with her bare stomach. Further up the short blue tanktop, also cut like Ann's was visible, along with headphones similar to those Ann wore.

Then, Ann gasped.

The face looking down from hundreds of feet up was her own face. Lime green lipstick and hair intact, along with the chopsticks Ann used to keep her hair up. It was impossible, but it was also true. The giantess standing in front of her was exactly like her, except in the size department.

Gulping audibly, Ann just stared at her huge doppelganger in shock for a moment.

Then, it resumed its movements.

Bending over at the waist, it reached down, the huge fingers extending.

Ann's mind told her to run, to do anything required to avoid her giantess-self's grasp. Her body did not listen, lending a feeling of helplessness, as the fingers surrounded her like a cage.

The fingers held Ann firmly, making her feel as though she were paralyzed. Not able to move a muscle, Ann had no choice but to accept her body being lifted hundreds of feet, and held before a more massive version of her own face. The face had no expression, staring at Ann with cold, blank eyes.

Held securely in place, Ann only stared back, as though she were engaged in an impromptu staring contest.

The giantess blinked, then parted her lips.

Ann's heart skipped a beat watching her own lips part on such a grand scale. While she was glad that she held her oral hygiene to such high standards, it was still terrifying to see her shiny moist tongue glisten wetly, as strings of saliva connected her tongue to the roof of her mouth.

Terror melted away as Ann was lifted higher, leaving the mouth behind. Still gripped by apprehension though, she looked down on her giant-versions face, trying to figure out her intent .

Then the head tilted back, mouth still tongue lazily lolling out. Panic surged into Ann as she cursed herself for thinking something good would come of being lifted above the mouth. While still locked in tightly, Ann fidgeted and moved her limbs about for all she was worth, hoping to avoid her fate.

Surprisingly, it worked.

As if she was breaking free from temporary paralysis, Ann was released and plummeted to the dark cavern of a mouth below, something she hadn't expected thought about when she began struggling in the first place. While it looked like a considerable distance, it was covered in an instance, and she splashed onto the unyielding tongue.

Not one to give up easily, Ann stood on the wobbling muscle beneath her, and mentally prepared herself to make a dash for the green lips that'd send her back into the open.

"One...", Ann thought silently.

"Two...", Ann dug her feet into the wet tongue, ignoring the saliva dripping from the roof onto her shoulders.

"Three!" Ann whispered, moving to take her first great stride.

The lips closed, and Ann's entire world shifted back. Seemed her giantess-self knew what she was planning and cut her off. Having lost her balance, Ann fell and landed on her back,watching the gray light fade into inky blackness.

The trip downward didn't last long. A tough, constricting feeling surrounded her on all sides, as her soaking wet body made its way to its ultimate destination.

Her own stomach.

It was an unusual experience, and Ann wondered if she'd ever get to experience anything like it again. Even now, at a moment where most would give in, Ann only stopped and thought about how great of a story it'd be to tell her roommate when she managed to get back home.

Or rather, if she managed to get home.

Sitting up, Ann looked in every direction, seeing nothing. A deep, consistent thumping could be heard somewhere above, and Ann wondered how a giant version of herself even came to exist. Maybe the Ann that she was, wasn't the real Ann, and the real Ann is the one that's still a giantess? If that was the case she wouldn't mind losing to her own stomach, cause she knew it'd be for the greater good, and she trusted her own judgment above any others. If it was a mistake, surely she'd free herself from the prison.

Content to believe this, Ann waited calmly.

The air grew a little more fresh. The thumping grew a little more quiet. The ground grew a little more firm.

As if it were powered by her own positive thoughts, the pitch black stomach began to slowly light up. The darkness of her own stomach's interior began to melt away, revealing a sunny day. Densmore became visible once more.

Standing to her feet in relief, Ann looked over the city. She was a giantess again, and the city sure as hell looked to be Densmore, but with a few key changes.
Military Intervention by Emma Gear
The people of Densmore watched the proceedings with baited breath. The massive giantess that they'd heard about on the news had finally reached their city's edge. She had taken a few steps in, clumsily crushing a few unlucky people and their vehicles into wafers, before stopping suddenly.

Her eyes still looked at the city spread out before her, but seemed to be unable to focus. The pupils dilated and constricted with alarming regularity, given that there wasn't any significant changes in lightning.

Without warning though, she went from standing still, unmoving, to falling on her back. The resulting quake was enough to bring down many smaller buildings on the outskirts of the city, and her towering feet dominated much of the view for anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby.

She lay on her back for only a moment though, after which she sat up, giving the city the same blank stare. Almost completely motionless, she continued to stare, not focusing on anything.

Anxiety among the smaller people continued to rise.

Finally, she blinked, forcing most people to realize she hadn't even been doing that moments ago, and then she stood. Towering over the edge of the city again, her completely neutral expression curved down slightly, becoming one of distaste at what she saw.

With a quick stomp forward, the giantess pushed her arms behind her body and extended her neck forward. Her eyes clenched shut, she opened her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs to the city.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; === \

"NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS?!" Ann screamed in anger.

Densmore was laid out exactly as it always had been, the biggest difference being several bright red flags waving over many of the buildings. Swastikas proudly emblazoned on the flags, they stood proud and defiant over everything Ann knew about her home.

Besides those, there were several small Panzer tanks dotted about the city's now cobblestone streets. Though impossible to confirm, the speck of red across every persons arm was another horrible sign of what Densmore had become.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS HELL!" Ann shouted at the top of her lungs, blaming the forces of hell for the corruption of her city. In response, several tiny biplanes appeared on the horizon, proudly displaying banners that bore swastikas.

At the same time, waves of ground units rolled their way to Ann, accompanied by what must have been hundreds of rigidly marching soldiers. Fearlessly, they proceeded to Ann's big toes, taking several different city streets to arrive at them.

While impressed at their dedication to their cause, Ann knew they couldn't be allowed to live. With this thought in mind, she brought the fight to them, rather than waiting for them to arrive.

\===u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;===//

It's not often that the army has to intervene for any issues on their own nation, so the response to the claims of a giantess invading Densmore was slow. Anyone in the immediate area was called in to respond to the emergency. With a red alert issued, and with an expected turnout of a thousand troops or more, the issue would be handled swiftly, and with great prejudice.

Most never showed.

Pandemonium had taken over a large portion of the city, and not wanting to be at the receiving end of a colossal foot, many were attempting evacuation, going so far as to ignore direct orders. Roads were incredibly congested, as citizens attempted to flee, even if it meant chasing the storm that had just left their city behind.

The soldiers who did arrive lost a great deal of their confidence upon seeing how thin the lines were. Many of those who had reported looked like nothing more than scared children, shaking in their boots. They didn't have faith in their own abilities, and just knew that things wouldn't go well.

Regardless, the orders were given, and the scared, cold, men and women were told to approach, and shoot for anything that looked like a weak point. While the higher ups were convinced that she was largely composed of weak points, with her lack of shoes, and a sleeveless midriff baring shirt, those on the ground had their doubts.

They left the base, and marched forward, a relatively thin line of troops. Thankfully, they were backed up by the few available tanks the base had stored in case they would ever be needed. Their armor was thick, and the firepower was great, but their great power did little to increase morale.

Shoulders slumped, feet shuffled, and hands trembled as the foot units made walked down the wet streets. The base was located in the middle of town, meaning it wasn't a long journey by foot. Scores of citizens still occupied the streets, some running for their lives, others looking for a hiding place.

The low, deep rumble of the mighty tanks gave the scene a great sense of irony. The low, powerful rumble of the tanks implied a great amount of confidence in their war machines, but the troops being visibly scared completely shattered that assumption. They would have been a pathetic force on any battlefield, but, when needed, they answered the call of duty, even against an enemy that had never been fought in the history of the world.

A handful of jets zoomed by overhead, certainly making the entire assault feel more authentic, but they were just as ill equipped and scared as the rest. Still, their city had called to them, and they had no plans on letting it down.

Things went as well as could be expected.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; === \

Lines of tiny soldiers approached Ann's toes, rigidly in step, and ready to fight. Massive tanks followed closely behind, huge swastikas displayed prominently on the sides.

The biplanes were getting nearer, and Ann knew she had to decide on an action.

She could simply use her hands to try and swat them. Even if she were to miss, they'd likely be disoriented, and take some time to recover. Or maybe she could clap her hands together, try and squish them like flies. Looking at her hands, she was sure they could do some serious damage, if not outright destroy a plane.

The aircraft grew nearer, approaching in a small cluster.

Bouncing on her heels back and forth, Ann had finally decided on her course of action. The only fighting she really knew was what she had learned to imitate through watching old, taped wrestling matches. Though the moves were fake, some had proven to be invaluable in the few times she had been in a real fight.

Taking aim, Ann prepared herself. She wanted to crush them sure, but her anger wouldn't let her perform a simple swat to bring them down. No, there needed to be overkill, and she wanted to send a message to the troops approaching her feet. She wanted them to be unnerved at her reaction to the planes. She wanted them dead. Massacred. Violated. Mauled. Maimed. Abused. Pounded. Pummeled. Thrashed. Annihilated. Crushed. Trampled. She wished for a thesaurus just to think of more ways that she would want them dead.

The biplanes were now in range, and already launching a steady stream of hot lead into Ann's tank top and neck. The attack could definitely be felt, but it was far from painful, only slightly distracting.

Then, Ann retaliated.

She stopped bouncing, and, facing the planes, lifted her bare foot up until it was level with the planes. With great power, she forced her foot forward, almost taking a gigantic, exaggerated stomp. Her sole pushed through the planes effortlessly, feeling one explode near her toes.

Powering through the explosions, she stepped forward with her raised foot, ensuring any debrir still in contact with her foot was forced down, and crushed into the streets. The remains of the plane and its unlucky pilot were crumpled to stained scrap metal in an instant. Much as it tickled though, Ann held back her laughter, wanting to continue her intimidating appearance to her attackers.

Still, she couldn't resist smearing the remains with her toes around.

Turning back to face the soldiers again, she smiled as their unshakeable courage had finally dissipated.

Stepping into their ranks, she let go of all restraint.

\===u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;===//

The sight of the mighty jets becoming mighty fireballs also served as a spectacular conclusion to any thoughts of attacking the mighty giantess from the ground units.

Her foot had plowed through the aircraft without even slowing down, an all too clear sign of the true power her massive body contained. The explosions on impact created were eardrum popping, and in an instant, many of the soldiers broke their pathetic rank, seeking shelter.

The drivers of the few tanks weren't as lucky. The vehicles made every effort to turn and flee the scene, but all too quickly realized that the giantess was far from finished.

With a determined, toothy grin, she brought another of her tremendous feet over one of the tanks, and slammed it down, cracking the asphalt as she did so. The entire tank fit beneath the ball of her foot, and provided next to resistance.

She eyed the next tank down the line, absentmindedly grinding the victim her left foot had claimed with the previous stomp. The other tanks in the line gave up on all attempts at attack, hoping to escape with their lives.

What was a hopeless attempt at self-preservation to those at ground level, was barely a game to the giantess, who swiftly crushed another tank into a flat metal disc that crumpled up between her toes. The cracking asphalt and resulting quake again frightened those not in vehicles, but they didn't appear to be her target for now anyway.

Two more steps, and two more tanks ended beneath her tremendous toes. The final remaining tank seemed more desperate than the others, trying to run in a slow, zig-zag pattern. While it was probably meant to confuse the giantess, she simply held a foot over the tank, slowly following it.

The foot extended far past the edges of the tank on all sides, cloaking it in a thick darkness that surely spelled its doom. In a bit of desperation, the tank quickly aimed its main cannon upward into the source of the shadow, and fired.

Everything below the foot was lit up momentarily, as the M829 armor-piercing round exploded into the bottom of the giantess's sole.

Her response was swift, as the foot came down onto the tank, crushing it flat, before lifting off, leaving nothing behind. Somehow, the metal pancake had stuck to the bottom of her foot, something it looked like she had definitely felt.

So, the foot came down again.

And again.

And again.

Stuck fast, and annoyed, the giantess scraped the bottom of her foot against the roof of a nearby building, finally managing to dislodge it. She didn't seem completely satisfied though, and with a series of quick kicks, reduced the damaged building to rubble at her feet.

Sated, she bent down and started collecting several of the still-fleeing soldiers in the vicinity. She had ideas for them, and was able to quickly find them all, not caring that a few innocent civilians had also ended up in her grasp.

A terrified silence fell over those in the mighty hands of the destructive giantess. She eyed them over closely,smiling. They could only stare back in fear. Some contemplated jumping, while others fell to their knees in defeat.

Licking her lips, the giantess's mouth opened slowly, her green lips parting. The tongue snaked out, getting dangerously close to some of the puny people in her hand. Her hot breath washed over them, fogging up the glasses of anyone in her hand, as the giantess panted in anticipation of her meal.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; === \

As nice as the remains of the great metal tanks felt against her skin, the thought that there were still a handful of Nazis who had fled on foot spurned Ann into further action. Not caring about casualties, several civilians merely walking the streets met their end beneath her feet.

It didn't take long, only a minute at the most, but she was satisfied. Crushed bodies were scatted around the streets, and debris from the buildings she'd taken down in her search powdered the tops of her feet, but she was satisfied.

Holding them before her mouth, she knew that swallowing them whole would be one of the greatest ways to dispose of them. Their deaths would be slow, pained, torturous. Most importantly though, it didn't require any extra effort on Ann's behalf.

Opening her mouth, she teased one of the rigid Nazis at the front of her mouth with her tongue, her open mouth forming into an odd smile. Exhaling deeply onto those in her hand, she relished their terror, and tilted her head back to complete the delicious ritual.

Then, the ground rumbled.
A Challenger Appears by Emma Gear
Rumbling ground was by now an all too common occurrence for the minuscule citizens, as Ann's every movement shook the foundations of their buildings, and split roads. This rumble though, this one was different.

Ann hadn't moved.

Sprinkling the Nazis into her mouth, she held them there for a moment, swishing them around as she looked over the city again. Nothing to be seen in the direction she was facing, just more city and eventually a vast, empty countryside.

The ground rumbled more as Ann looked in the distance, before bothering to turn around, figuring whatever was causing it was behind her. While right, she almost fell to her back in surprise at the source of the deep rumbling

Another giantess stood in front of her, towering over the city. Her outfit wouldn't be out of place in a Catholic school, with a short sleeved white T-shirt and plaid skirt. A red tie around her neck that ended somewhere near her rather sizable chest completed the outfit, as she also mysteriously lacked shoes. Long blonde hair, hanging straight down past her shoulders made her dark green eyes all the more intimidating, as they narrowed into fine slits.

Ann simply stared at the giantess for awhile. She got a strange vibe off of her, and wasn't sure how to react. The giantess simply stared back, annoyed, and tapping her foot against the ground.

"Wh-Who are you?" Ann asked, her voice muffled with the throngs of humanity still inside.

"Mary Sue. Now those people in your mouth, spit them out. Now." She said, her lips slowly forming a scowl.

Ann's eyes narrowed. The other giantess had given her an order, and Ann didn't like being ordered around without good reason. That and the order itself implied that she was a Nazi sympathizer, and if there was one thing Ann didn't like...

"No." Ann said as if it were the plainest thing in the world.

"Do it." Mary Sue said, her fingers closing into a fast, and her gaze narrowing further.

Ann opened her mouth widely, showing her tongue, filled shocked and surprised humans, to the other giantess.

"Make me." Ann taunted, sliding her tongue back in slowly, her mouth open wide.

Mary Sue's eyes burned with rage for a moment, then began to glow extremely brightly. Like twin points of light in a pitch black room, her eyes shone.

Fanning herself, Ann wondered what the girl was doing. The air around seemed to grow hotter, but Ann found she couldn't take her eyes off Mary Sue.

There was a bright flash, and Ann felt as if her whole body was on fire. Finding it harder to keep her eyes on Mary Sue, the heat continued to grow, before Ann finally looked away.

"O-OH WHAT THE?!" She screamed, finding that all the thick, gray clouds around her had been transformed into roaring flames. The ground wasn't even visible beneath the rolling flames, and Ann started doing her best to pat the fire on her body out.

Mary Sue only watched, seeming amused at Ann's plight.

Doing what only came natural, Ann went from standing straight up, to lying on the ground in one smooth motion. The heat spiked up as she lay on the ground, but Ann ignored it as she started rolling around on the ground in an attempt to put out the flame.

While countless people and structures were reduced to nonexistence under Ann's mountainous body, the amount quickly skyrocketed when she began to roll. Like a titanic steam roller, her body took several blocks of people and buildings alike, and converted them to ruins, regardless of which part of her rolled over them.

Finally, after turning half the city into smoldering ruins with her flaming body, the fire began to die down. Thick clouds of black smoke covered most of Ann's view as she lay on her back, breathing deeply, ignoring the faint wriggles coming from beneath her rear.

Strangely, the thick black smoke was odorless, so Ann took the opportunity to catch her breath. She wondered how Mary Sue had the powers to turn the clouds into fire, and wondered if she had any latent powers of her own since she too was a giantess.

Ann's thinking time was cut short when a foot quickly descended directly towards her, piercing the clouds of smoke surrounding her. With a squishy thud, the foot slammed into Ann's face, startling her with its suddenness.

\===u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;===//

Emotions ran wild in the city of Densmore when a second giantess appeared from seemingly nowhere, and made her way directly to the green-haired one. Some hoped she would save them from their destruction, while others feared she would only aid it.

Standing hundreds of feet tall, the second giantess looked radically different from the first, and carried herself with an equally different demeanor. While the first appeared completely insane, and destructive, the second took her steps carefully, seeming to actually care about those who could wind up beneath her feet.

With messy, long blonde hair, she immediately stood out from the first giantess's neon green. Similarly, while the first was dressed for a day at the ocean, the second looked like the type to spend all day lying around on a couch. Her dark-green shirt looked a few sizes too big, with sleeves that extended past her arms length. A pair of faded gray jeans adorned her lower half, and she was lacking any type of footwear, much like the other giantess.

“Dammit! Ann! It's me, Tess! Your roommate! Snap out of it!” She shouted at the destructive giantess who had just rolled across a large portion of the city. The only response was a glazed look up at the sky.

While she seemed to be levelheaded and aware of her surroundings, the truth was that Tess was ignoring the madness her mind produced after she had ingested the same hallucinogens that Ann had.

Several hours earlier, they had both been lying on a couch, watching TV. Tess could clearly remember Ann saying something about grabbing an aspirin, then leaving the room. Tess had briefly considered warning her roommate to not confuse the aspirin with the fake prescription in the cabinet, but figured it was an obvious mistake that would be easily avoided.

Though she was generally considered a loser, Tess excelled in chemistry, which she only paid extreme attention to so she could try her hand at making some hallucinogens of her own. Lysergic acid amide, extracted from morning glory seeds. Ergot, very carefully cultured so ergot alkaloids could be synthesized with it. Carefully measured doses of chloroform, anhydrous hydrazine, and tetrahydrocannabinol within a container of nitrous oxide.

She had hoped to create a sort of super-drug with the mixture, and sealed the results in several small capsules, which she put in a small orange bottle. Sealing it in the medicine cabinet behind the mirror in their bathroom, the capsules were kept safe from light, as the capsules could decompose if exposed to light for too long.

Tess meant to warn Ann. She meant to tell her not to touch the bottle that was identical to a prescription bottle in the cabinet. She meant to warn her about the potential consequences. She meant to do a lot of things.

But the couch was just so comfortable that she instead kicked off her shoes, and lay down on the couch. She closed her eyes, and enjoyed some sleep.

When she woke up, a few hours had passed, and the news was on the TV. While she was sure she had left it on some cartoons, she watched the goings on for a moment, before her blood ran cold. A giantess was out at sea, and had destroyed a cruise ship. Much as she didn't want to believe it, the girl on the screen was Ann, it had to be.

Unless...?

Tess looked around.

Ann wasn't in the room.

Tess pinched herself on the arm.

Nothing changed.

“OHHHHHHHH SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?!” Tess screamed, replaying the events before her nap in her mind.

Jumping from the couch, Tess's bare feet slapped against the linoleum floor as she ran to the bathroom, opened the medicine cabinet, and had her fears confirmed. The orange bottle she had labeled her, “Goofballs” had been moved.

Tess's mind raced faster than it ever had before. She was responsible for what Ann was doing, or was she? Ann was pretty crazy after all, maybe she ate something radioactive? No, that's just silly. But was it as silly as her homemade hallucinogens causing it? Tess wasn't sure, but had a gut feeling that it definitely was the cause. How could she fix it though? Ann had to be hundreds of feet tall, even a single toe could destroy Tess at her current height.

Her own words replayed in her mind.

“At my current height...” Tess thought, a wild idea forming in her head. “Maybe...” She began, looking down at her own wiggling toes on the cool floor. “Maybe I can take some and stop her! There's powerful hallucinogens in the capsules though. Then again, since I know that, I could probably force myself to see through the effects... that probably explains Ann's behavior too! She doesn't know what she's doing!”

The pieces formed together in Tess's head, and she quickly came to her current situation. She'd taken the goofballs, and was even now fighting an incredibly difficult fight with her mind. The bright and smiling sun looked on overhead as she tried to reach Ann's mind.

Minutes passed, and frustration set in. Not knowing what to do next, Tess sighed heavily. Ann had taken on a new form in her mind, that of a cat lying on its back, and batting up at her.

“ANSWER ALREADY!” Tess screamed before lifting one of her feet out of the ruined road, and smashing it into the cat's face. The vibration that spread through the street revealed Ann's real shape to Tess again, and she smiled as Ann finally seemed to react.

Feeling Ann's hands wrap around her ankle, Tess tried to escape, but felt Ann push her in the opposite direction. It wasn't a particularly strong push, but being forced to take it on one foot led Tess to stumble back several steps, crushing a few hiding people, along with their buildings.

It was one building in particular though, that caught her attention. The feeling of rubble and bodies squishing beneath her toes wasn't an altogether unpleasant experience, but the distinctive sound of tinkling glass was a bad sign. A very bad one.

Focusing all her willpower on seeing through the veil of bright colors and flashing lights, Tess could very clearly see most of the flattened remains of a small, run down store. With a start, she realized the rest of it was still underfoot, and quickly stepped her left foot off, settling it on a nearby person, crushing him without notice.

The distinctive shape of the building, combined with the large amount of glass underfoot brought Tess's worst fears into fruition. Cloud 9, a local head shop, and her favorite hangout spot in the entire city was no more. The shards of glass were of a giant pipe that sat on top of the building, being crushed. Reduced to dust and shards, flattened in a huge footprint. HER footprint.

“ANN!” Tess screamed, easily catching Ann's attention. “IF YOU DON'T SNAP OUT OF THIS RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET SERIOUS!” Tess continued, her voice echoing across the city, cracking nearby windows with its force.

Ann just stared, while Tess seethed in rage.

The entire city watched in suspense. Would Ann listen to Tess? Was their nightmare finally going to end?

No one could bring themselves to move. They watched intently as the giantesses stared each other down. The dreary sky was slowly clearing up, as the first orange and red rays of sunlight peeked through the clouds.

The sun was setting, and the first rays of sunlight shone directly into Ann's eyes.

Blinking hard, Ann shook her head.

Tess's expression softened, and she relaxed.

Ann's vacant stare slowly curved upwards into a smile.

Tess smiled back. It was over.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; === \

“Now, as the leader of this city, I'm ordering you to leave, or I will have to use more force, scum.” Mary Sue said disdainfully. “Then maybe I'll stop myself from parking my foot on that hideous mask you call a face.” She added, standing on one leg and waving her bare foot inches from Ann's face.

Ann's green lips curled upward, into a thin smile.

“No.” She said, grinning widely. “I'm afraid I can't let Nazis occupy this city any longer.”

“You.” Ann said, pointing at Mary Sue. “And all of them.” She added, kicking a nearby standing building to smithereens.

“ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!” She shouted, clenching both hands into fists as she leaned back to scream even louder. Directly behind her, the image of a powerful volcano materialized, and it erupted violently as she screamed. Lightning and thunder exploded in the sky, and, at least in Ann's imagination, an enormous American flag waved in the sky.
Pep Talk by Emma Gear
Wasting no time, Ann covered the distance between herself and Mary Sue. The face Mary Sue gave was something Ann knew she would never forget, as she pulled her right arm back and followed through with a devastating right.

The punch heard round the world, is how it would surely come to be known in Ann's mind. The sound upon impact was monumental, shaking the very ground they both stood on. and causing a number of small wooden bleachers to lower from the heaven's, coming to a stop as they floated comfortably just out of arms reach.

Mary Sue was still staggered, and Ann's eyes grew wide as the small bleachers began to fill with equally small people. Lowering her guard, Ann pointed at the group of men populating the seats. They were all men, dressed nice, as if watching two giantesses fight was the most normal thing in the world to them.

“Y-You're...” Ann stuttered in awe.

It wasn't what the men looked like that was important though, it was exactly who they were that nearly brought Ann to her knees.

“A-All of you are, are, are...”

One of the men sighed, standing to his feet.

“YES! WE WERE ALL PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT ONE POINT! WE HEARD THIS WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT BATTLE BETWEEN AMERICAN FREEDOMS AND MURDEROUS FOREIGN POLICIES!” He shouted through cupped hands.

“Oh quiet down Old Hickory, and watch quietly!” Another man in a powdered wig called out.

“Hmph.” Andrew Jackson said, sitting with a huff. “Why don't I show you why they call me Old Hickory mister first president.” he muttered.

Ann was flattered and nervous all at once. Her winning the battle was so important that the heavens themselves sent some support.

Filled with energy, Ann clenched her fist, raising her arm in preparation. If they thought the first blow was amazing, wait til they saw what she had ready now.

Again the city shook from the phenomenal impact of fist striking flesh.

This time though, it was Ann who was hit.

Having spent too much time being enamored with her new-found celebrity status, she hadn't realized that Mary Sue had recovered, and launched an equally devastating punch back.

Shaking her head, hoping to clear her head, Ann re-took in her surroundings. Her vision wasn't completely straight, and she kept seeing the city flash between the Densmore she knew, and the swastika laden version she'd seen for several minutes

Before it could clear completely though, she felt herself being tackled by Mary Sue, as their bodies drove through several city blocks effortlessly.

\===u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;===//

“SNAP OUT OF IT!” Tess screamed as she tackled her roommate through the city, showing little regard both for the toe-high people she trod upon, as well as the mighty buildings they had constructed.

The destruction her mighty feet wreaked on the city was no match for the damage she'd done tackling Ann though, as the two crashed through a building that was nearly their height. Though her vision was continually slipping away from reality, she clearly saw Ann's rear end smash through a small hospital, painting it red.

Tess found it hard to care though, she could tell she was losing her grip on reality, and Ann still hadn't come around. She was afraid of what would happen if they both were mindless out in the city.

“GOD! DAMMIT! ANN!” Tess screamed, throwing a punch between every word. Though she normally considered herself a bit of a pacifist, she had to admit she got a small thrill out of releasing her pent up anger in this way.

People from all over the city slowly approached the brawling giantesses. Streets were so backed up, and the constantly quaking earth had led many of those that lived in the heart of the city to give up on evacuating. They weren't entirely stupid, as they still kept a respectable distance, but the need to know what was going on was more important to them than a fruitless escape.

Things were going well, or at least as well as they could've hoped. The blond giantess was bent to one knee, pounding the face of the other. The tremendous impacts were felt and heard equally, lending a sense of hope to the people.

“Wha-?!” Ann tried to cry out, the words cut short when she was punched again.

“DIE! MONSTER! YOU! DON'T! BELONG! IN! THIS! WORLD!” Tess was now screaming, as her fists flew with a renewed vigor.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; === \

Ann's vision grew more and more clear with every blow to the head. The red banners hanging from still standing buildings gently faded away. The streets were paved over with the familiar black asphalt, losing the cobblestone. Remaining tanks on the thin roads melted back into regular cars.

One man in the bleachers floating in the sky stood and dusted off his coat. He had an air of greatness about him that caused Ann to forget about the fists that continued to slam her head into the ground.

“Now, I'm sure many things that occurred over the past several hours will become clear to you.” He spoke, his voice deep and powerful. “You've been out of your mind for several hours now, but luckily I was taking notes on what was happening for your sake.” He continued.

“Now, I don't have a lot of time left, so I'll be brief. The young woman attacking you there is a friend of yours, and she's on the verge of losing her mind. Both of you took a strange mixture of chemicals that messed with your minds worst than a rabid wolverine in a pig sty.”

Ann listened intently, captivated by his presence.

“I met a girl like you once, long ago.” He said, stopping to reminisce in his mind. “Her name was Jamie. Nicest girl you could know, but when there was danger she wasn't afraid to use some force for the sake of settin' things right. Sometimes, you've got to do things you don't want to.” He said, pointing his index finger at Ann.

“Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.”

Ann shook her head silently, knowing what she would need to do.

“Don't be having any doubts now either. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Just believe you can, and you're halfway there.” He finished.

Nodding her head in understanding, she waited. A dull throbbing pain filled her skull as the man disappeared, and she focused on her new goal.

The world around her had become clear. There was no hellish landscape, there weren't any Nazis. The only thing around was the smoking city of Densmore. She couldn't see any people either, a relief as she assumed they'd all have evacuated by now.

Kneeling beside her was her close friend, and roommate. Tess, whose pupils were dilating and constricting, through there wasn't any change in light. She looked visibly tired, as she slowly raised her fist for yet another punch.

Closing her eyes, Ann whispered a quiet thank you to the man with the thick mustache and glasses who'd filled her in on what needed to be done.

Tess's whole body shifted downward, for the punch.

At the same time, Ann sat up quickly, and smashed her skull into her friends.
Maternal Issues by Emma Gear
Uneasiness spread over the crowd watching the spectacle from behind cover. The green-haired giantess sat up forcefully, and the blonde was knocked onto her back from the hit. Not wasting any time, Ann hopped back up to her own two feet, and bent over, moving Tess's ankles under her arms.

“Hope you can forgive me for this!” Ann said apologetically, while using all her strength to lean back. Turning to the side quickly, Tess's body was lifted from the ground.

Pivoting her feet, Ann kept her focus up, until she was doing a move she'd learned from the luchadores she idolized. Giving new meaning to the name, “Giant Swing”, Ann spun in tight circles, as Tess's helpless body hovered several feet in the air.

Keeping it up for nearly a minute, Ann finally felt she had gathered enough momentum, and let go. Tess's huge body flew into a new part of the city, one that had not yet been visited by the destructive giantess duo.

The puny citizenry panicked when they saw Ann swing Tess's body around, and a loud wail of terror rang out from everyone in the direction Ann had tossed her fellow giantess. A deep, black shadow formed overhead as Tess's body seemed to float, while time seemed to slow. There was no way anyone, man or beast, could hope to escape in time. Their fates were set, and they were the unlucky ones. Out of instinct more than anything, many in her path raised their arms, but found their efforts amounted to nothing.

Like an unstoppable missile, Tess's body drove through several blocks of the city, cutting a deep swath of destruction in her path. As she slowed down, and eventually came to a rest, she was still, and the city was quiet.

Approaching cautiously, Ann tip-toed through the now-untouched parts of the city she stood in, paying no mind to the numerous people now directly in the path of her huge feet.

“Tess...?” Ann whispered, approaching closer slowly.

People who had considered themselves safe in this section of the city doubled up their efforts into escaping the new giantess battlefield, having seen firsthand that nowhere in the city, possibly the entire state would be safe.

Still moving slowly, Ann finally stood over Tess, and waved a hand over her face slowly, trying to get a response.

“NO!” Tess screamed.

Startled, Ann stumbled back, while Tess sprang to her feet. Her expression was full of rage, as she looked over Ann and the rest of the city.

“NO MOM, I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THAT DRESS, AND I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE GOVERNOR'S LUNCHEON!” Tess screamed in Ann's direction. Her eyes were wild, and she seemed to glow with fury as she slowly stomped over to Ann's location.

“You've got some issues Tess...” Ann whispered as she slid back slowly. Tess continued her slow approach, stomping on the ground roughly as she did so.

Then, Tess stopped, and looked at everything around her. Her lips curved into an insane smile, as she turned away from Ann, resuming her walk in another direction.

“While I'm at it...” She began, her voice cracking in eagerness. “I DON'T LIKE THESE STUPID DOLLHOUSES!” Tess screamed shrilly, raising a foot almost up to her waist.

With no regard for the throngs of humanity at her feet, Tess stomped powerfully into a cluster of small buildings. Huge puffs of smoke were raised around her sole, as brick and mortar collapsed under the tremendous presence of her soles. Anyone still inside met their end faster than they could fathom, as the building was crushed.

Tess ground her foot into the cracked bits of cement, panting with the pleasure of the crush. More than ready to experience it again, she took her other foot and slammed it into another cluster of buildings, enjoying the tickling feeling of the structures giving way. Thick, gray clouds of dust were rising to Tess's knees from the force of the impact, and settling over the tops of her bare feet.

Watching, and not moving, Ann considered intervening. Sparing as much of the city as possible was her goal, but she hadn't seen any people still around in it, and approaching Tess in he current state seemed dangerous. She had to make an executive decision at that point, and decided that waiting the situation out would be the smartest thing to do.

“AND I DON'T LIKE THESE PORCELAIN DOLLS EITHER!” Tess screamed, having spotted a small crowd of people outside of Ann's view. A fierce stomp in the middle of the crowd produced a satisfying squelch, as their remains squirted all over her bare toes.

Cracks spidered through the asphalt from her powerful footfall, making escape even more impossible for the quickly recovering crowd. Tess could sense the mounting terror from the crowd of fleeing people, and it gave her a natural high far greater than any drug.

Tess strut back and forth for a bit, greatly enjoying the effect her huge feet had on the scared crowds. She stepped lightly now, stopping to twist her foot for extra effect a couple of the times, smearing the remains of humanity over those who'd been spared so far.

When the crowd gathered was gone, she strolled away, not bothering to reflect on her actions, only knowing she needed more. She stepped up to a sizable building, and looked at it intently. While it would have been a solid fifty to sixty stories to a normal person, it was slightly shorter than Tess. Gritting her teeth in anger, she turned to face Ann, who was stirring up debris with her big toe, and listening to the quiet crunch of concrete and steel.

“I JUST WANT TO BE ME, MOM!” She screamed, catching Ann's attention again. “I CAN'T HELP IT IF MY BOOBS ARE TOO BIG TO FIT IN THESE STUPID! TINY! DRESSES!” Tess continued, while tearing off handfuls of the building she was looking at.

Holding the largely intact chunks of the building in her hand, she pressed them into her sizable chest, enjoying the pleasant crunches.

Ann watched the entire spectacle with her arms folded over her comparatively inadequate chest. Tess had always seemed uncomfortable with her body, and Ann was beginning to piece things about her personality together. At least, she was doing the best she could, with her limited memories of her own trip.

Everything had started off great and happy, but there was a blank spot in her memory. The next thing she could remember was a terrifying, hellish landscape, the kind of hell only an overactive imagination could create. Then the trip transitioned again, into a Nazi occupied Densmore. The advice the former president had given her repeated in her mind. The trip seemed to be three parts, possibly more if Tess hadn't intervened.

“AND I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE TO SAVE MY HALLOWEEN CANDY TO MAKE IT LAST!” Tess shouted as she was now scooping up great handfuls of scared people and building debris. They slid down her throat indiscriminately, and she burped loudly after the handful, patting her stomach lightly afterward. “AND I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO SAY EXCUSE ME FOR BURPING!”

Ann laughed, as Tess's comment broke her concentration.

“AND I PREFER TO STOMP ANTS, INSTEAD OF KILLING THEM WITH BUG SPRAY!!” Tess shouted as she looked down, wiggling her toes in anticipation. Loads of people continued to pour out of hidden crevices, or under debris, having grown afraid of remaining in their current hiding spots.

Tess's bloodied foot raised over the scattering people, preparing to launch a barrage of stomps.

She had Ann's attention this time though. The deep red stains on Tess's soles surprised Ann, as she had no idea there were still people in the city. Tess's comment a moment ago also implied that...

Ann turned in Tess's direction, and broke into a run.

“SAY GOODBYE BUGS!” Tess announced, slowly bringing her huge sole into the squirming pocket of humanity. An extremely audible squish rang in Tess's ears, surprising her. A foot that wasn't hers had beaten her to the crush, and five red-painted toenails wiggled in view, teasing her with the stolen crush.

Before she could do anything though, Ann's fist rammed just above her stomach, and Tess bent over in pain, not expecting it.

Ann was ready to try one of the signature moves she'd learned. Once she was within striking range, and completely unaware she had crushed the same people she was trying to save from Tess, Ann delivered a punch to Tess's sternum. While Tess bent over in pain, Ann wrapped her right arm around Tess's neck, getting her into a headlock.

With a quick slap to Tess's back, Ann did a relatively small hop, and allowed herself to land on her back, slamming the top of Tess's head into the concrete below. The impact was unlike anything the city had seen so far, and could only be described as meteoric. Cracks radiated for blocks from the impact zone, breaking the foundations of many a building, and sending them crumbling down.

Similarly, any people that Ann was making an effort to save were now likely somewhere beneath her or Tess's body. Ann tried not to dwell on this though. Sometimes a small sacrifice is necessary to prevent something greater. It wasn't the greatest justification around, but it kept Ann's mind at ease.
Endless Possibilities by Emma Gear
Ann was enjoying the quiet moment the DDT had given her. The sun had set, and stars faintly twinkled in the night. There was no moon in the sky, making it harder to see things among the largely blacked out city. Minutes passed as Ann lie there, catching her breath.

“Ugh, my head hurts...” Tess moaned, having woken up.

“...Are you ok now?” Ann asked with trepidation.

“I'm not blazed anymore, if that's what you're asking. Head hurts like a bitch though, the fuck did you do?” Tess asked, rubbing her scalp.

“A snap DDT.” Ann answered.

“A what now?”

“A snap DDT. You get your opponent in a headlock, then have to gather as much momentum as you can while falling back, so that their head slams into the ground.” Ann explained pridefully.

“Is this more of that wrestling shit?” Tess asked, annoyed.

“It's Lucha Libre, and it's rad. I don't know how many times I have to correct you on that.”

“Yeah well, that's debatable. How long have I been out?”

“Dunno, maybe three, four minutes?” Ann said slowly. The relief that Tess was back to normal calmed Ann down greatly, but she still had some things in the back of her mind that worried her. “That does remind me... there was something I wanted to ask, now that it seems like we're both back to normal.”

“What?” Tess asked.

“Well, what are we gonna do? Look at us, look at how huge we are. It's not difficult for us to lord our power over the tiny people, but, well, are we always gonna be this size? Or is it gonna wear off?”Ann said with worry.

Tess didn't answer immediately. Being completely honest with herself, she had no idea if they'd lose their size once the drugs ran their course.

“Well, I'm not sure.” Tess answered honestly, sitting up. “But we should be prepared in case we do shrink back to normal. I've still got these...” She said, fishing in her pockets until she found the opaque orange bottle that caused all the problems in the first place. Shaking the bottle, she slipped them back into her pocket. “Wouldn't hurt to be prepared though, I'd think we'd both be pretty recognizable, even at normal size.” She concluded, running her hand through Ann's green hair.

“Well.” Ann began, sitting up. “Disappearing from Densmore, at least for awhile, would probably be for the best. We can't exactly go to Dawn Metropolis, shrink, and expect not to be noticed. We'd probably need to go hide out in areas off the main wood, then walk in once we're normal.” Ann explained, looking at her toes. “And with the lack of shoes, walking at normal size is gonna be somewhere in between extremely uncomfortable, and impossible.”

Tess was silent.

“Least there's no moon out tonight, it'll make hiding until it wears off a little bit easier. Of course that's assuming we even shrink back to normal after it's all over.”

“Yeah, it's a lot to think about. It'll be almost impossible to get away from all of this Scot-free.” Tess said solemnly. “We've gotta at least try though.” She sighed, standing and moving into an untouched area of the city.

“Hmm? Where you goin'?” Ann asked, standing and following.

Tess was scanning the ground at her feet, leaving wide footprints behind her as she walked. Internally, she was conflicted. She loved the size advantage she had over all life in her current state, but knew taking another pill would be the only way to reclaim it if she shrunk back down. Being stuck at this size permanently wasn't a very happy sounding alternative either.

The asphalt conforming to every wrinkle, and fold in her soles tickled Tess as she walked through the city. After another minute of searching, she seemed to have found her target.

A small car was driving through the empty city, speeding up as Tess's giant toes appeared in its mirrors.

The chase lasted only a second, before Tess was holding the vehicle, a small sedan, in her palm. She tapped the drivers side lightly, and in a panic, the driver jumped out of his vehicle, begging to be spared.

“What'd you find?” Ann asked, having seen Tess bend over to pick something up.

The man in her palm continued to beg and plead for his insignificant life. His movements were filled with fear, and he looked to be weeping. It was a sad sight to behold, made even worst by the fact that he would have to be disposed of.

Picking him out of her palm with the other hand, she tossed him into her mouth. She sucked on his tiny body for a second, curious as to whether or not he had any noticeable bit of flavor. Disappointed, she swallowed the man discreetly, before turning to face Ann.

“Got us a car. If we shrink, we can use it to keep moving.” Tess said.

“Good thinking, but are you sure the key and everything is inside?” Ann asked.

“Positive. There was a little driver, but I goaded him out of the car before I picked it up.”

“What if he reports his car as missing, and we get found?”

“Well that's just getting silly Ann, why would he do that?” Tess said, knowing she'd eaten the man for exactly that reason.

“Yeah, you're right. Guess we should get moving now?” Ann said, laughing.

“I guess, still a bit worried about it though.” Tess said apprehensively.

“Believe you can, and you're halfway there.” Ann said, quoting the man who'd given her advice in her final moments of hallucination.

“...Isn't that a Theodore Roosevelt quote?” Tess asked resuming her walk to the roads leading away from the city, and into an area dotted with small trees.

“Is it? Whoever said it is a genius.” Ann laughed.

While the two giantesses left an exceedingly obvious trail of giant footprints in their wake, no one followed. Tending to the sheer destruction they'd wreaked upon Densmore took all the resources anyone that could chase them had. They traveled through the countryside for a bit, before finally stopping to nap. The car Tess was carrying was placed in a safe place nearby, and the two slept soundly, enjoying it.

Hours passed as they slept. The chemicals worked their ways through their bodies.

Ann was the first to wake, though she kept her eyes closed for a moment. She was afraid as to whether or not she and Tess had shrunk back to normal. It was one thing to have a plan, just in case, but quite another to actually go through with it. Still, she couldn't just sit around forever with her eyes closed. Deciding she would count to three and then open her eyes, she whispered to herself.

“One. Two.” She said slowly, taking deep breaths in between each number

“...Three!” Ann said, forcing her eyes open, as what seemed like a concentrated blast of sunlight temporary blinded her. While the spots cleared from her eyes, she remembered the words of Roosevelt once more. Just believe you can, and you're halfway there. No matter what greeted her when she opened her eyes, she was sure that she and Tess would make it through alright.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2630