Domestic Goddess by littlemac
Summary:

All Cheryl Harvey wanted was a man in her life that could satisfy her, and to rebuild her relationship with her distant, adopted son, Dale. She finds a way become a true domestic goddess.


Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 19962 Read: 172696 Published: November 19 2011 Updated: December 20 2011

1. Chapter 1 by littlemac

2. Chapter 2 by littlemac

3. Chapter 3 by littlemac

4. Chapter 4 by littlemac

5. Chapter 5 by littlemac

6. Chapter 6 by littlemac

7. Chapter 7 by littlemac

8. Chapter 8 by littlemac

Chapter 1 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Re-uploaded for those that want to read it.

----- Chapter 1 -----

            “Hey Dale!” I heard my mother’s voice calling from downstairs. It sounded like she must be home from work, and I could hear her rummaging about the kitchen. “I got dinner!”

            I pushed myself away from my glowing computer screen and rubbed my tired eyes. It was unusual for my mother to get anything for dinner, and although I appreciated the gesture, I was far too busy to eat right now. This work wasn’t going to finish itself.

            “I’ll be down in a bit.” I hollered back, but we both knew I had no real intentions of heading down anytime soon. As I went back to my computer I heard our big screen TV turn on as my mother prepared for a night in front of the television. She’d probably had a hard day at her job and was likely just looking for some alone time anyways.

            As I went back to my own business, I thought about the relationship I had with my mother. In short, it wasn’t bad, but we weren’t exactly close either. Cheryl Harvey was my adoptive mother, and my “father” had left us shortly after the couple had taken me in. I don’t even remember him. My mom had been left with a small baby and a budding career to juggle, so she had regularly missed out on parts of my life.

            My life hadn’t been what one would call typical. I’d been raised by various caretakers and gotten the best private homeschooling my mother could afford. I’d recently graduated, and I’d found my calling with computers. Due to a life of limited social interaction, I was what one might call a “shut in”. A social recluse. And I had no real intentions of venturing out to correct that image.

            After a few more hours of coding, I was hungry enough to take up my mother’s dinner offer. I carefully made my way down the expansive stairs of Cheryl’s mansion, working my way over to the kitchen area. Across from the kitchen was the vast open living room where my mother was asleep on the couch. The TV was still on, and colors from the immense screen played all over the white vaulted ceiling and walls.

            Nothing was on the counter, or in the fridge. Perplexed, I tip toed over to the couch in the living room to investigate. Sure enough, my mother had bought a large tub of chicken. She’d fallen asleep with her arm wrapped around it. I peered over the couch, careful not to wake her, when I noticed the tub was bare. So much for that. Discouraged, I went back to the kitchen to see what else I could scrounge.

            In a way, I felt bad for Cheryl. Her life obviously hadn’t turned out to be what she’d really wanted. After her husband had left her, she’d poured herself into her career, and thereby lost any potential relationship she could have had with her son. Sure, she’d basically built GAIA Companies from the ground up, but by the time she was able to devote her efforts elsewhere, I had moved on and grown up. Now she was 38 years old with an 18 year old son and she’d hadn’t had a date in nearly two decades. Instead she’d made a widely successful international business. My mother was a chief executive at GAIA, an international company that made pharmaceutical products, medical devices and consumer packaged goods aimed at maternity and pregnant women. It was a position she’d earned through her obsession with success.

            I knew that her lack of romantic encounters was her own fault, although she’d never admit it. My mother was a businesswoman first and foremost. She could be stubborn, critical, and at times a bit domineering. She was very hard for most men to take. While she was decently attractive, there were enough quintessential qualities of her personality to turn nearly all men off. I had a sneaking suspicion that those very qualities had been what eventually turned my adoptive father away.

            I found enough stuff in the fridge to make a sandwich. As I fixed myself something to eat, I gazed into the living room at my mother’s outstretched form.

            Her face was peaceful, contentedly sleeping. Facially speaking, Cheryl Harvey looked a bit like Peg Bundy from that “Married with Children” show, but she lacked the big 80’s hair that the character had. She had high cheekbones and sharp features. Her hair was voluminous and a dark brown, with a hint of red if the light hit it just right. Her eyes were emerald green, large and expressive.

            It was nice to see her so relaxed. Lately, work had been rather stressful on her, or so she claimed. She regularly came home irritable and grouchy. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I felt like it probably wasn’t just work. I knew she was looking for a Mr. Right, and I had a feeling that the search wasn’t going so well. The fact that she had porked out on an entire tub of chicken supported my suspicions.

            I suddenly felt bad for missing dinner with her. As I finished eating I resolved to make more of an effort to reach out. She was one of a handful of people that I had any contact with, and we had such a detached relationship. I didn’t even really consider her my mother- she was more like a roommate. With that thought, I finished my sandwich and turned in for the night.

……

            The next morning I came downstairs again to find my mom having coffee and breakfast with her friend, Trisha. Trisha was a 30 something blonde doctor who also worked at GAIA. She looked a bit like the Wheel of Fortune woman, and in a way she was my mother’s only real friend. They were halfway through a conversation when I walked into the kitchen.

            “Well, if you’re having so much trouble with this Cherie, maybe you two need to go out more. All you do is work all day anyways. It’d be good for you.” Trisha said, brushing her long blonde bangs to the side.

            “I’m not so sure. I feel like if I were to leave all the progress we’ve made would be wasted. We’d be set back significantly if I started taking days off all the time.” Cheryl looked down into her coffee cup. “I do want to though.”

            Neither one of them knew I was there. I knew I shouldn’t eavesdrop, but I wasn’t quite sure what they were talking about, and it sounded important.

            Trisha leaned forward. “Cheryl, I’ve known you for a long time. When are you going to quit making excuses and get your life started? GAIA will be fine without you. Hell, we’ve been so successful that I’m sure you could retire today and live comfortably.”

            Cheryl was listening but she had a critical expression on her face. Unconvinced, her eyebrows furrowed as she sipped her coffee. I couldn’t tell if they were talking about Cheryl going out and dating, or if the conversation was about me. It seemed like it was about dating.

            “You’re not getting any younger. You need to get reconnected.” Trisha insisted. “I can help, if you want.”

            It took my mother a long time to respond, and when she did, it was with a reluctant sigh. “Yes, I suppose it’s time, even though I still don’t understand how this is going to work.”

            I was confused. Time for what? It sounded like something these two had planned up a while ago. I continued eavesdropping, despite my better judgement.

            “Just trust me! I’ve worked it all out. It’s foolproof, and it’ll give you everything you’ve ever wanted.”

            “Ok fine. We’ll talk about it later, but right now we should really go, or we’ll be late.” Cheryl stood up to leave for work.

            I needed to make an entrance quick, otherwise they were going to discover me as they left. I made loud stepping sounds and walked into the room, bluffing to make them think I’d just woke up. I shuffled about the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of cereal and pouring myself one. Trisha also stood as my mother left the room to grab some things.

            “How are you doing today, Dale?” Dr. Trisha asked as I got myself some milk.

            “Great.” I sat down at the table. “Things are going ok.”

            “That’s fantastic.” My mother’s friend nodded; an awkward attempt at small talk. “Your mother and I were just talking about going out tonight.”

            “Oh” I replied, “That should be fun.” I don’t think they knew that I’d overheard them.

            “Yes. I think Cheryl needs to get out some more. She’s been pretty stressed lately. What do you think?” The woman cocked her head to the side slightly, almost as if she were asking my permission.

            “Sure.” I shrugged. Going out wasn’t exactly my thing, but I heard it worked okay for other people. Dr. Trisha was a pretty smart woman. If she said Cheryl needed to go out more, she probably needed to go out.

            My mother came back with her purse and said good morning to me. Trisha waved goodbye and both women quickly left for work.

            As I ate my bowl of cereal I thought a bit about what I’d just overheard. Judging by what was said, I was sure that Cheryl was interested in hitting the dating scene again. Apparently her and Trisha had some plan to do that. Whatever that meant. I guess I wasn’t entirely convinced that it was even possible at this point.

            I went back upstairs and spent the better part of the day working. After graduating high school I had landed this low paying webmaster job, maintaining and designing a low traffic webpage. It was nothing special, but it allowed me to use my computer talents and gave me something to do. I definitely wasn’t doing it for the money, and I didn’t want to make a career out of it. I didn’t have any kind of degree anyways. Cheryl had been disappointed when she found out I wasn’t going to college, but I just didn’t have direction in my life, so I knew college would be a waste of time and money. I’d spent most of my life in front of a computer anyways, so I guess it was really the only thing I knew.

            Evening rolled around, and I had stopped working and was putzing around the web when I heard the mansion door open. Loud heels clacked down the empty hall as Cheryl made her way to the living room. I listened closely, because I had thought that she was going out. I checked the time. It was only 9 PM, which I thought seemed early for a Friday night out, but too late to be coming home from work. She’d done something tonight.

            I continued listening, and I could hear Cheryl sobbing softly on the couch. Obviously, she’d had another terrible night. I felt bad, but I knew there was nothing I could do for her now. Not that she would let me see her crying anyways. I figured the best plan was to let her get a hold of herself before heading down to talk with her.

            It wasn’t long at all until she’d recovered, and I tip toed into the living room. My mother had done her hair up a bit, had hoop earrings, and she was wearing a bit more makeup than usual. And judging by the little black dress she was wearing, the evidence was pretty clear that she had been out on the town. I was pretty sure her and Trisha had been to the bars.

            Cheryl was curled up on the couch, reading a magazine. As I walked by, she watched me discreetly, her eyes just above the top page. I knew she secretly wanted me to initiate a conversation, to spend some time with her. I thought that it wouldn’t hurt.

            “Hey Cheryl.” I sat down next to her. “Going out didn’t go so well?”

            She placed the magazine down and eyed me suspiciously. “How’d you find out about that?”

            “Trisha told me this morning, and I suppose it’s a little obvious.” I stated bluntly, then immediately cringed. I needed to work on my people skills.

            “You little punk!” She threw her arm around me and jerked me playfully. I caught a strong whiff of her perfume.

            “I didn’t mean it like that!”

            “Sure,” Cheryl rolled her eyes and smiled, unfazed by my hard handed comment. We sat quietly for a second before she spoke again.

             “Hey, do you want to watch something with me?” She suddenly suggested.

            Some quality time with her wouldn’t be a bad idea. “Sure. You pick it out.”

            Delighted, she bent forward and grabbed the remote, flipping the TV to the Discovery channel. Finally she decided on some show about animals, and we settled in to watch it. Or rather, Cheryl settled in.

            “Hey Dale,” she nudged me with her elbow. “Could you be a dear and fix me up some popcorn? Since it’s obvious I had such a bad night.”

            I hopped up off the couch, eager to fix that little gaffe I’d made earlier. I wish I knew how to talk to people, but I was glad Cheryl knew me well enough to not take it personally.

“Why don’t you get some for yourself too.” She suggested as I made my way into the kitchen. I spent the next ten minutes making us both big bowls of popcorn. I finished Cheryl’s first and brought it to her before heading back and getting my own.

            As I entered the living room I noticed two things about my adoptive mother. First, the scent of her alluring perfume seemed really intense, almost like she’d put more on. Secondly, her popcorn bowl was nearly gone already.

            She scooped another quick handful as I sat down next to her.

            “Someone’s hungry!” I commented in a joshing way, giving her a quick nudge.

            “Oh, I know! I just ate too. I’m totally hungry again.” She felt her stomach with a look of disbelief.

            Seeing an opportunity to make myself useful, I offered to make her something again.

            “Would you like a sandwich maybe?”

            “Yes actually. As a matter of fact you should make two. I’m feeling just famished today,” my mother admitted, finishing off the last of her popcorn.

            I got up again and headed to the kitchen. If my mother’s appetite continued like this, I’d miss the whole show! That was ok; it wasn’t something I was super interested in anyways. This night was more about her, and if she wanted me to make her stuff to eat, I guess I figured it would make her happy. In a way it actually felt really good to be useful.

            When I made it back to the living room, I noticed that my popcorn bowl that I’d left for myself was empty. Cheryl eyed me hungrily as I set the sandwiches down next to her. As I sat down myself I mentioned the lack of popcorn.

            “You ate my popcorn, ya jerk.” I teased, pointing to the empty bowl.

            My mother sighed, “I know, I don’t know what’s come over me. It’s like lately I’m a bottomless pit.” She grabbed a sandwich off the plate and took a big bite.

            I decided that I didn’t really care about the missing popcorn. I wasn’t hungry anyways. I curled up next to her and tried to get into the animal show. It was hard since I’d missed the first half hour. I was having trouble focusing.

            Cheryl ate her two sandwiches quickly. When she finished, she looked over to me and wrapped an arm over my shoulder.

            “That was good Dale. Come snuggle up to me. Yeah, you’re the only man I need.”

            It was a strange request, but I scooted a bit closer and leaned into her, feeling the warmth emanating from her body. I suddenly felt a bit tired and incredibly unfocused. The more I tried to watch the TV, the less interested I was in it. I just wanted to nod off, to get some relief. My mother’s perfume filled my nostrils, full and musky and feminine. It felt weird to admit it, but at that moment it smelled really good to me. In no time at all I had completely stopped watching and my eyelids were shut.

……

            I woke suddenly when I felt my mom moving about. She was holding me, and she gently laid me down on the couch as she stood up. Too tired to care, I merely allowed myself to doze off again. Half asleep, I could hear her rummaging through the kitchen. Shortly after that I woke again when she came back, snuggling up next to me on the couch. In a way, I was glad to feel the warmth from her body again, and I definitely was starting to enjoy the lasting scent of her perfume. Her body heat and aroma lulled me back to sleep easily.

End Notes:

Let me know what you think.

Chapter 2 by littlemac

----- Chapter 2 ------

            Light flooded from the tall living room windows as Cheryl shook me awake. We had both slept on the couch, and in the middle of the night I had become pinned against her body. As my eyes opened she kissed me on the forehead.

            “Morning Dale.” She sat up, stretched, and let out a long yawn.

            I sat up myself. Had I really just spent the whole night on the couch next to Cheryl? It suddenly seemed a little weird. I looked over at my mom. She was holding her stomach, which was rumbling angrily.

            “Are you hungry Cheryl?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

            The woman next to me hugged me with one arm as a token of appreciation before leaning back down into the couch. “Go make me some breakfast Dale.” She happily pointed towards the kitchen.

            I headed into the kitchen and fried up some eggs for her. I also made toast for both of us. Despite not eating anything last night, I still wasn’t too hungry. I left myself one slice of toast and put the rest on my mom’s plate. She had looked pretty famished, and she was going to need it.

            As I carried the plates into our big living room, I could see Cheryl sprawled out on the couch. She’d taken her stockings off, and her exposed feet were dangling off of the armrest. Her deep pink toenail polish shone brilliantly in the morning light. She moved her bare feet out of the way as I sat down.

            “I made you some eggs and toast.” I said as I offered her the plate. She accepted it greedily, eager to eat.

            “Aren’t you hungry?” she asked with her mouthful, pointing at my nearly empty plate with her fork.

            I tried a bite of toast and set it back down, uninterested. “Not particularly. How’s the eggs?”

            “Fantastic. Make more.” She said between gulps. “And get me some milk.”

            I was pretty shocked. Cheryl’s appetite had sky rocketed, for no apparent reason. I was beginning to get concerned.

            “Isn’t that quite a lot? Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’ve been eating a lot lately.”

            The starving woman hardly paused, speaking between mouthfuls. “I know. I’m just hungry. It’s ok Dale.” She assured me as she grabbed the rest of my toast right off my plate and shoved it down her gullet.

            I brought her a gallon of milk and went back to the kitchen, frying up another half dozen eggs. Cheryl demolished both the eggs and the entire gallon of milk. I sat next to her and watched with an odd curiosity as she ate. It was strangely satisfying to me to see her so pleased, to see her enjoying something I had made for her.

            She finished quickly, her stomach visibly stuffed. I carried her dishes away as she curled up on the couch. By the time I came back she was sound asleep again, her pretty feet propped up on the edge of the armrest again.

            As a specimen of female beauty, she truly wasn’t bad looking. In fact, I’ll admit, she looked pretty good at that moment. She had smaller breasts, but a tight, packaged form. Her hips weren’t wide, but they had a bit of womanly curve to them. For a woman she was taller than average, at around 5’8”. Her face had considerably attractive features, particularly her large green eyes and plump lips. It was a shame no men were interested in her, and I began to wonder what their problem was.

            As I gazed down at her I caught the familiar aroma of that perfume of hers. It smelled so good, so feminine, aromatic and enthralling. It took all my willpower to leave her side and start my day.

            I headed upstairs and spent the next several hours working at my computer. It was the weekend, so Cheryl didn’t have to do anything, but I still did. As I worked I couldn’t help but listen to what was going on downstairs. Sometime in the afternoon, my mother got up and made herself even more food. I could hear her gorging herself on anything that was in our pantry. I was worried that she might be seriously depressed, crushed by too many rejections and eating to make herself feel better. I decided I’d maybe bring it up to her later.

            Later that afternoon Trisha came by, and the two women had coffee. I could vaguely hear them talking about a variety of things. Mostly business stuff, but they did touch on their personal lives a bit. I wasn’t sure if the conversation really helped, because after Trisha left Cheryl went right for the pantry again.

            I came down much later in the evening, and my mother had crashed on the couch yet again. I went to the kitchen and checked our cupboards and food supply only to discover she had eaten us out of house and home. The shelves were bare! How was that even possible?

            Cheryl was asleep on the couch, and all the lights were off. I walked into the dark living room and put out my hand to shake her awake and confront her on all of this. I didn’t want to turn the lights on, as nobody likes to be rudely awakened with their eyes unadjusted to the light.

            As I put my hand out, I felt my fingers touch a soft smooth patch of skin. Groping in the darkness I tried to find her shoulder. My thumb suddenly brushed against a rougher circular part and rested against a marble-like ball of wrinkly flesh.

            I felt my face go flush as I realized what my hand was on. Cheryl realized it too, and she suddenly bolted upwards, covering her bare chest with her arms.

            “What are you doing!” she murmured, half asleep still. I could hardly make her out in the darkness of the night.

            “I was trying to wake you up! What were you doing without a shirt on!?” My voice squeaked, shocked at what had just happened.

            Cheryl sighed and flopped back down, exhausted and exasperated. “I got uncomfortable, so I took it off.” She fumbled around in the darkness. “There. I’m decent now.”

            I was still a bit shocked at what I had accidently just touched. I’d never really felt a breast before. Guilty pleasure flowed through me, as I secretly admitted to myself that it had felt good. Additionally, her perfume scent filled my nose again, distracting me with its intoxicating aroma.

            My adoptive mother sighed again, obviously wanting me to tell her why I’d disturbed her.

            “Cheryl, what happened to all our food?” I suddenly blurted, remembering why I was there.

            “I ate it,” she admitted matter-of-factly. “You need to get more tomorrow. I’ll make you a list.”

            This was all really confusing. “A-are you feeling ok?” I sputtered.

            “Why do you ask that?” I heard her sit up, intrigued that I was taking such an interest in her.

            “It’s just… you’ve been eating a lot lately. I’m concerned for you. I think maybe you’re depressed.”

            Cheryl laughed a girly little laugh. “Really? That’s why you woke me up?”

            I was a bit angry she was taking this so nonchalantly, even laughing at my concerns for her. Yet I replied sheepishly.

“…yeah.”

            “That’s sweet.”                      

            “Yeah.”

            “Come lay down.” I heard her pat the couch.

            My mind immediately said no, but for some unexplainable reason I desperately wanted to. What I did know is that I couldn’t get enough of that wonderful scent. I was suddenly compelled to just grab her and bury my face in her chest, to take in more of that aroma. It was driving me mad.

            I felt her hand grab my own, snake up my arm and grip my elbow. Slowly she pulled me down closer to her. I couldn’t resist, and my mind simply shut off.

            The woman pulled me over on top of her, then rolled and pinned me against the back of the couch. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, and I took in glorious amounts of her scent. It was all around me, permeating everything, injecting into my nose and tickling my brain, almost drug like. And for whatever reason, I loved it.

            In seconds I was solidly asleep, unaware that when I awoke my life as I knew it would begin changing rapidly.

Chapter 3 by littlemac

------ Chapter 3 ------

            I couldn’t get enough. It was the best scent in the world, filling my nose with its musky, feminine fragrance. Heat flowed all around me, lulling me in my slumber, encouraging me stay where I was. The whole experience was almost drug like, as if I’d taken some incredible happy pills or something. I just did not want to get up.

            Cheryl however, did. As I felt her body leave my own, I was immediately jerked out of my deep slumber. By comparison, the morning air was cold and harsh, and my eyes opened wide.

            “Good morning Dale.” Cheryl beamed down at me, sitting next to me on the couch. Her long brown locks dangled all around her pretty face.

            I was confused. It was like my mind was split, unable to agree with itself. One side argued that this was now the second night I’d spent sleeping next to Cheryl, which was more than a little weird. The other side just didn’t care, and in a purely hedonistic sense secretly wanted to do it again. The crazy part was that the guilty pleasures desired by my more primal brain were beating the logical part’s arguments. I was becoming worried that maybe I had a bit of an Oedipus complex. Something was definitely wrong with me, and I didn’t feel normal in the head.

            Indifferent to my mental plight, Cheryl’s stomach chimed in with a loud, low rumble. She held her stomach in discomfort for a second.

            “I think I’m just a bit hungry. Could you be a dear and make a run to the grocery store today?” she suddenly asked.

            I still wasn’t quite functioning yet, but I nodded in agreement. I could go get groceries.

            Cheryl stood suddenly, and her whole body entered into my view. Whatever mental duress I had been under was quickly forgotten as I immediately noted new changes to my mother’s form.

            I couldn’t believe my eyes, and I blinked several times to make sure I was really seeing what I was seeing. Cheryl had clearly grown over the course of the night!

            My mother had previously been about 5’8”, but now she was a good couple inches taller than 6 foot. Before her body had been rather thin, but now she’d gained a significant curvature around her hips and thighs. Her new apple shaped butt pressed solidly up against her now tiny black dress, which was dangerously stretched at the seams. With her back turned to me, Cheryl yawned and ran her hands through her long luscious hair, and a loud ripping noise could be heard as her back tore through that poor dress.

            “Oh!” she gasped and spun around to face me. “My dress broke!”

            I didn’t know what to say, and I choked on my words.

            “Cheryl, mom, you’ve… look at you!” I exclaimed.

            She walked over to a wall mirror beside the TV and examined herself. As she moved about a bit more her dress popped and ripped as her womanly hips and ass tore through it. I caught a glimpse of her bright red thong as one cheek freed itself from its fabric prison.

            Cheryl Harvey was unfazed by her recent exposure, and for good reason. Her eyes were locked on the mirror, examining her new transformation. At first her expression was one of shock and disbelief, but it slowly molded into elation and delight.

            She turned to me, the strap on her dress breaking and falling limp. “Dale, this is amazing! I don’t know what happened, but I think I like it!”

            I gulped as my anxiety kicked in. I couldn’t admit it, but I liked it as well. Except, I didn’t. This wasn’t normal- she should see a doctor. But at the same time, I could tell she loved these new changes. Her breasts had grown a bit too, and now that her dress was coming apart at the seams I began to see the cups of her sexy red bra, which her new, much larger boobs were of course pouring out of. My heartbeat pounded in my ears and I felt a familiar tingling in my loins. Despite my efforts to stop myself, my erection crept slowly up through my pants, spurned by the sight of my nearly naked mother. How wrong was this! Except… well she was my adoptive mother, so we weren’t exactly related, and that made it ok. Right? No, it shouldn’t.

            “Yeah…” I managed to say, trailing off as my mind struggled with itself.

            “Do you like it? Do you think I look good?” She asked with excited urgency, fluffing her hair with her hands and batting her eyes. Anxiously, she awaited my response.

            I didn’t know what to say. Yeah, I totally liked it. I liked it so much that I wanted to bend her over right there. But that was perverted and definitely taboo, wasn’t it? So I should say no. But she desperately wanted to hear that she looked good.

            Ultimately, I decided that she wasn’t actually my biological mother.

            “Yes, I think so.” I said meekly, unsure how she would take it.

            Cheryl squealed in delight, something I’d never seen her do. She rushed over to me, destroying what was left of her dress in the process, which left only her red lingerie and tattered strands of black dress. Her arms wrapped around me, lifting me to my feet. She embraced me in a deep hug and happily kissed me on my forehead.

            The problem was that by this time I had a raging boner which was now uncomfortably pressed up against her bare thigh. I tried to squirm to the side so she wouldn’t feel it. Cheryl would have none of it, and with considerable force she twisted me back into her hug. The big woman grabbed the back of my head and buried it into her neck, while I felt my stiffened member drag across her leg to rest directly between her thighs.

            She had to know about it. There was no way she couldn’t feel that.

            Almost in response to my thoughts, her whole body clenched. Her arms tightened around me, and her thighs clamped firmly around the tip of my penis, which had by now pitched a considerable tent in my pants.

            She simply held me there as her stomach rumbled angrily.

            “I’m starving Dale,” she whispered seductively, “you need to go to the grocery store and get me a lot of food. Can you do that… for me?”

            “Yes.” I answered immediately, without thinking.

            “Great.” She slowly broke our embrace. “Take the car, and don’t dawdle.”

            ……

            I rushed back home with a car loaded with groceries. Cheryl had wanted me to buy quite a bit, and she’d given me a considerable amount of money. I knew she was planning on eating it all too.

            My head was swimming as I pulled into the driveway of our mansion. What the fuck was going on? For whatever reason, my mind was able to clear up during the drive. This was messed up, on multiple levels. First, women shouldn’t just grow like that. Secondly, why was I suddenly sexually attracted to my adoptive mother? Lastly, why did I have the strange feeling that the attraction was reciprocated?

            I couldn’t explain it. I wanted to bring her to a doctor, and to bring myself to a shrink. Logically, that would make the most sense right now. But… for whatever reason I was now unpacking the load of groceries I’d just purchased.

            Cheryl met me at the door, draped in a towel. She’d just taken a shower, and it was clear that she’d grown several inches taller since I’d been gone. As soon as I saw her sexy frame my mind shut down again. I wanted nothing more than to tear that towel off.

            I handed her two grocery bags, and she carried them back inside, only to tear them open and begin devouring the contents. And I mean devour. By the time I came back with a second armful, she’d downed a whole loaf of bread and several bananas. As I set the bags down I saw her pop the last banana in her mouth and swallow it whole, hardly chewing.

            I hauled about a dozen more bags in as she continued feeding. After I’d gotten them all, I merely sat on the countertop and watched. Seeing her eat was oddly fascinating, not just because of the speed at which she could put food away, but because I could visibly see her growing. Her growth combined with her powerful scent quickly brought me to a solid erection.

            With her back turned to me, she animalistically tore into her third bag, ripping open the contents and swallowing the food whole. Bags of cookies, crackers, fruit- she shoved them all in. And I watched the results, as her ass widened, her legs elongated, and her back broadened. She was growing into an amazon, and I loved every second of it. I couldn’t help it.

            She ignored me as she gorged herself, unable to satisfy her unending hunger. By the time she hit the fifth bag her towels fell to the floor, exposing her supple bare ass to me. Cheryl hardly noticed. I watched her grow with increased desire. I was losing the ability to control myself, and that very loss of control was exciting me in and of itself. It was a dirty, guilty pleasure, and I began to involuntarily touch myself as I watched this gorgeous female grow to over eight feet tall and more.

            Finally on her sixth bag, Cheryl began to slow down. She grabbed an entire gallon of orange juice, opened it and slammed the whole jug easily. She was so sexy. Her luscious reddish-brown hair fell in curls down her now expansive back. I could see that her breasts had grown significantly, so much in fact that even from the rear I was beginning to see side boob. Her entire lower body had grown and thickened, giving her a more womanly proportion than what she’d had before. That feminine butt had plumped up right in front of me, enlarging and forming an even curvier apple shape. Her cute feet had widened, and her calves thickened to support the additional weight that had been added to her ever increasing frame.

            She burped loudly and tossed the OJ jug to the side before turning to me.

            As soon as she saw me I knew something was going to happen. Her eyes didn’t even make contact with mine. I followed her gaze right to my crotch, which had pitched a decent tent by this point. Cheryl smiled a cocky smile as her large green eyes widened. My amazonian mother walked towards me.

            She leaned up against the counter next to me, fully naked. Her volleyball sized boobs lolled out to the sides as she leaned back, her gigantic butt pressing into the counter edge next to me.

            “Hey Dale… how you doing over there?” she ran her fingers through my hair.

            I gulped. “Great.”

            She felt my forehead. “Oh baby, you seem so warm. You’re burning up!”

            I did feel like I was a bit warm, but it was for a different reason other than sickness. I smelled that perfume scent again, teasing my nostrils with its seductive aroma. There was no way that it could be perfume though. Cheryl hadn’t put any on recently.

            She stood up in front of me, towering at her full height. I stared up at her as she grabbed my pants.

            “You need to cool off honey. Here… let me get that.”

            In no time, she’d stripped my clothes off. We were both naked in the kitchen, which was more than weird. Cheryl was standing, and I was sitting on the counter. I knew I should run, or put some clothes on, or do something! But I wasn’t in my right frame of mind. Suddenly, I didn’t care that it was my adoptive mother in front of me. To me, it was just a large, horny woman. One who was hungrily staring at my body, like a cougar hunting for fresh meat.

            The woman in front of me was gigantic. She placed both hands on my shoulders and widened her stance, preparing herself and allowing me to enjoy the view of her new, expansive body. Her feminine hips swayed slightly as she settled in, and her breasts bobbed and bounced with new weight. I felt her fingers eagerly play over my shoulders in anticipation.

            She was going to tear into me, to satisfy her own urges. Her own son! But I wasn’t actually her real son so…

            I gazed downward at her crotch. It was swollen and turgid, with a thick patch of womanly pubic hair. The smell emanating from her lips was fresh, alluring and sensuous. I recognized it as the “perfume” I’d been smelling this whole time. Slowly I followed the curves of her body upwards until I made eye contact. Was she really going to go through with this?

            Reading into her vibrant emerald eyes, I could see she was as conflicted as I was. The fact that she’d been holding me for several minutes was evident of that. I could plainly tell she was horny as hell, yet she was also holding back. Physically, at her size, there was nothing stopping her from taking me. That immense woman was voluptuous and meaty compared to my toothpick frame. I watched as she tentatively bit her lower lip, her face a hot combination of regret and lust. Slowly her hands followed the contour of my body, tracing along my shoulders and arms until they came to rest on my hips.

            Cheryl pulled me right up to the edge of the counter, until my ass was hardly resting on it at all. Her long fingers cupped both of my cheeks and powerfully pulled my pelvis toward her. I threw my arms around her and turned my head to the side as I was thrust into her.

            I gasped tentatively as her slick pussy lips split over my erect tip. My shaft slid easily into the depths of her sheath. Her hairy muff pressed into my own as she pulled more, eager to engulf all of me. Her hands squeezed hard as she grunted, muscling me into her as she plowing her huge pelvis forward. It was exciting, satisfying and terrifying all at the same time.

            The surreal experience didn’t stop there. Cheryl immediately took charge, losing herself in the moment and completely overpowering me with her incredible bulk. My arms wrapped around her massive ass as her womanly hips churned into me with considerable force. I felt myself being slammed into the counter, rocked by her forceful thrusts and gyrations. Her thick lower body powered into me, increasing in pace as she became more and more aroused. The temperature rose dramatically, and her hands found new places to grab onto me as she animalistically clutched me to her body. She crushed me with her torso, desperately trying to squeeze me into her. I could feel her huge forearms pressing into my back in a sexy but overpowering death hug.

            In a minute she was breathing heavily, her long hair draped down my shoulders and back as she lowered her head. I could feel her exerted breath, hot and heavy on my neck. Her pussy loosened and tightened, churning and wriggling on my member, rhythmically squeezing it in a hot, muscular embrace. Suddenly I was lifted off the countertop and slammed into the fridge. Cheryl leaned into me, squashing me against the cool metal fridge as she blasted me with her hips. Her breath became rapid, and she let out several girlie grunts of pleasure as she forced herself into me. I hung on for dear life, struggling with my own urges and trying not to lose control.

            It was somewhat difficult to breath, mostly because my lungs were being crushed but also because Cheryl’s boobs were pressing into my face. Her new growth had put my face at her chest level, so now I was being given a personal, up close look at her ever expanding bosom. Her lovely left breast squished into my face while the other tapped heavily against the side of my tiny head, bobbing slightly with every push.

            I had thought that she was being rough with me before, but this was an entirely new level of pressure. Her body crunched into mine, shoving the whole fridge back as she bucked and humped. The sound of a fridge bouncing combined with her sensual grunts of exertion. I began to feel my ribs squeezing inwards as her torso overtook my whole body in a complete sexual conquest. Her hands were now free because she had me pinned me against the fridge, so she grabbed onto my calves and split my legs wide, nearly pulling my leg muscles as she frantically worked herself over my exposed rod. She stifled a scream as she humped vigorously, nearing her climax.

            I couldn’t take much more of this either. At that moment, Cheryl was the most gorgeous woman I’d ever seen. She wasn’t my mother- she was a hot, horny giant milf who needed a good fucking, and she wasn’t afraid to go out and get it any way she could.

            The ridges in her sheath pulled and tugged at the tip of my penis, sending waves of uncontainable pleasure down the whole length of my rod. I could feel my head rubbing against the top of her incredible vagina, fucking her hard right on her walnut-textured G-spot. The thick muscles of her twat clamped and squeezed, liberally lubricated by her womanly juices that slathered my cock and emitted a powerful pheromone. I fell into a trancelike state as my body took over and I passed the point of no return. The base of my penis kicked in as I began to orgasm, involuntarily squeezing off my load. Muscular contractions pumped load after load into Cheryl’s hungry pussy, rebounding and recoiling before sending another and another.

            I’d masturbated plenty of times before, but nothing compared to a real woman. I’d normally get a dozen or so of these contractions myself, but with Cheryl I was hitting the twenties or thirties. I suppose I lost count. It wasn’t like I was really able to keep an accurate count in my state. My ears rang and my heart pounded, and in the distance I could hear Cheryl screaming in ecstasy as she orgasmed herself. In a period of intense pressure, she compressed me against the fridge and held me there until she finished. Hot and heavy, her sweaty body crushed me until she’d had enough.

            It felt like being on a cloud as love chemicals ran rampant through my head. My whole body tingled. Cheryl was equally in a haze. Slowly she leaned back, releasing me from the pressure of her new and enlarged body. Holding me by my pelvis, she slowly lowered me to the ground.

            As I felt my bare feet hit the cold floor, I gazed upwards at my giantess mother. She suddenly seemed distant, distracted. A quizzical look crossed her face, and she grabbed her lower stomach. Her big womanly hips shimmied as she fidgeted.

            What was happening? Cheryl didn’t look uncomfortable, but her body language seemed to indicate otherwise. As I watched, a broad smile crossed her lips, and she took a big step back.

            Spurned by something, and right before my eyes, her body began to expand more. Cheryl began to grow further, adding even more height and bulk to her frame. My head spun. How could this happen? It wasn’t possible!

            With a seductive glare of power, my mother hugged her own body as it grew. Whatever this was, she was loving every second of it, and in a way so was I. She was like a goddess, a beautiful sexy goddess of incredible size and feminine power.

            I shook my head in disbelief as I watched her expand. Her boobs. Her boobs grew so much. I felt myself slump to my knees in awe as her chest expanded beyond the proportions of the rest of her body. With erect, puffy nipples her buxom tits extended, growing fuller and heavier with every passing moment. They began to jut significantly out from her torso, almost creating a shelf of tit-flesh. Her cup size skyrocketed as her breasts neared the size of basketballs. Cheryl lifted her arms and clasped her hands behind her head, exposing her heavenly bosom and pressing it up into the air. Her boobs lolled heavily out to the sides as she admired her newly developed bust as her growth rate began to slow.

            Finally, she spoke, in a low breathy moan. She’d topped out at around ten feet tall.

            “Yeahhh…. That’ll do nicely.” She cupped both breasts in her hands. They were already getting too big for her to support them completely. She played with them a bit, wobbling the huge fleshy orbs in her hands before stooping down to my level.

            “What do you think Dale? Do you like what you see?” she asked, in a teasing tone.

            I nodded vigorously. “Cheryl, you look… indescribable. Well, beautiful really. But… did we… How is this even possible?”

            The woman knelt beside me and placed one gigantic hand on the back of my neck. She brought her face level with mine, carefully speaking low and slow.

            “That’s not important Dale. All Mommy wants right now is to spend more time with you. And Mommy gets what she wants.” She stroked the back of my head, gently running her claw like nails through my hair. At that moment I felt very small and physically quite weak. It felt as if she could pop my head like an orange if she wanted to.

            Thing were going to get very interesting around here.

Chapter 4 by littlemac

            ----- Chapter 4 -----

            Cheryl Harvey stood to her full ten foot height and casually sauntered into the living room, where she gingerly set her massive ass down on the couch. I absolutely gawked at the sight of her, sitting in front of me. I couldn’t believe how immense she’d become. She filled the entire couch with her ass, and her sexy feet were nearly a foot and a half long. My mother smiled slyly as she crossed her legs and patted the cushion next to her.

            “Come here Dale. Come sit next to momma and see how big she’s gotten!”

            I did as I was told, and my mind spun as she compared our sizes. I didn’t stack up at all.

            First she grabbed my hand and we held our palms together, comparing sizes. Cheryl’s hands were like catchers mitts, with 6 inch long fingers. Our hands touched, and the giant woman’s fingers easily curled over mine, her long pink nails glittering in the light.

            Next she grabbed me and we compared feet, which was pretty much a no contest. Cheryl placed me in her warm, gigantic lap and stretched my leg out. My feet were dwarfed by hers, as they had grown nearly a foot and a half long. Staring down at her bare feet suddenly reignited my loins. Instantly the whole experience became incredibly erotic, as she held me in her lap with her hands wrapped around my torso. You could just feel her size, how much bigger she was than me. And then you looked down and saw those gorgeous feet, in pristine feminine glory, pink toenails and all.

            Cheryl laughed at the sight of my feet next to hers. “You’re so tiny now! I can’t believe it.”

            “Me either.” I was beginning to feel like maybe Cheryl knew something I didn’t. She was taking this far too well.

            “You sound a bit confused dear. Are you all tired out from our sexy ‘activities’?” I felt her whole body teasingly shift in anticipation at the word ‘activities’.

            The fact that we’d just had sex definitely needed to be addressed. But it was going to be awkward.

            “Yeah. Did we just… you know. Is that ok?” My voice dropped nearly to a whisper.

            The gigantic woman leaned down next to me, gripping my body just a little tighter. Her lusciously soft hair dangled around my head as she spoke.

            “What do you think?” she whispered into my ear.

            I didn’t know how to answer that. “Uhh…”

            Before I could think of something, she interjected, at regular volume. “Don’t you think that at this size, I should be allowed to have sex with whoever I want?”

            “I suppose.”

            “I think so too. In fact, I think a lot of things should be different around here.”

            I was confused as to what she was getting at, as from my point of view things “around here” had already changed dramatically. But before I could voice myself, she pulled my legs out from under me and set me belly down in her bare lap. Her broad palm played out over my back, and she began to lightly drag her nails across up and down my back. It felt fantastic as her sexy feminine nails brought tingling sensations up and down my spine.

            “Now you just relax, little man, and let me fill you in on how I want things to go from now on.”

            I wasn’t objecting. This massage felt simply awesome, and really helped me relax. My body melted into her steaming lap as she began to lay down the law, her voice floating on down from up high.

            “First off, what I say goes. I say I want sex, your only obligation is to fulfill that. If I’m hungry, you get me food. If I want some work done, you’ll do that. You’ve been far too negligent of your mother lately, and I want some payback for that.”

            “Secondly, we’re going to be spending more time together. A lot more time. I expect you to get to know me very well. My wants and desires should become your wants and desires.”

            “If you do these things, I’ll allow you to worship me like a goddess. And that’s how things are going to be from now on.”

            I was nearly being lulled to sleep from her intoxicating touch, but I could still hear what she was saying. I guess I wasn’t really sure what I thought of it.

            “It sounds an awful lot like slavery Cheryl. Won’t I have a say in anything?”

            My massage stopped. “Do think you do you right now?” she asked sweetly.

            Sensing that maybe I’d overstepped myself, I backtracked. “I don’t suppose I do.”

            “Good.” My massage continued. “It’s settled then.”

            And that was that. In one short conversation, I had effectively signed all my power over to my mother. One might think that it would be a terrifying thing to do, but I wasn’t a huge proponent of my own life in the first place. As far as I was concerned, I wasn’t going anywhere or doing anything anyways. In a weird sort of way, this was almost like a step up. At least my life suddenly had a purpose.

            Even if that purpose was to be Cheryl’s slave.

            She continued to massage me, humming softly to herself as she went. Gradually she built up the pressure, working her fingers across my back and into the muscles, grazing my skin tenderly with her gigantic pink painted nails. It felt fantastic. This wasn’t going to be so bad.

            Cheryl decided that it was time for something else. “Ok, get up now.” She lightly tapped my bum, signaling to me that the massage was over. “I’m hungry again.”

            “Already?” There were still six bags of groceries left on the table. This woman just ate that same amount no less than two hours ago. I rolled off of her lap so she could stand.

            Her appetite was amazing. My giantess mother went over to the remaining bags and began wolfing down their contents, voraciously consuming everything in sight. I remained on the couch. Admittedly, I was beginning to get hungry myself, but after watching Cheryl finish the last bag off I figured it was best to simply let her have the rest. I guess it only made sense that as she grew her appetite would as well.

            After she was done gorging herself, my mother sat down on the dining room floor and beckoned me closer with her finger. I got off the couch and walked over to her. Even sitting down she was already taller than I was.

            “You’re going to need to go get more.”

            “So you’re full then?” I asked, curious.

            “For the time being.” She looked down at her body. It was smeared with a variety of crumbs. “Right now I need to get cleaned up. Why don’t you come with?” She suggested.

            For a second, I wanted to object, but I remembered that I had just agreed to do everything she said. She’d asked me a question, so it wasn’t a direct order or anything, but I saw an opportunity to make myself useful. It was strange, but at that moment, I kind of wanted to be useful.

            “Ok.” I smiled, following her into the bathroom.

            Cheryl worked her way through the mansion, carefully squeezing through doorframes and crawling around corners not built to accommodate her size. As she moved I couldn’t help but watch. Her luscious ass was perched in front of me, eye level and looming on thick powerful hips. Her heavy cheeks bobbed side to side as she moved, enticing me with their feminine curves. I felt myself becoming aroused again, and it took all my willpower not to jump on that massive ass and go to town.

            Like a puppy, I followed her closely, observing every detail of her beautiful rear without holding back. Her precious vulva was being squeezed together as she wormed her way through the hallway, and I swore it was possible she was still growing. The luscious lips of her labia were pressed together tightly. That glorious scent was emanating from her love tunnel. I felt myself becoming erect again. Unable to contain myself, I bent in for a closer look at her wondrous female behind, so round and big and full.

            Cheryl had been crawling, and now she’d reached her destination. As she had no idea how close I was to her, she unassumingly sat up. As she did so, her thick ass cheeks bumped against my face, which was definitely closer to her than it probably should have been.

            “Oooh!” My enormous mother jumped with surprise, her hands moving to cup her cheeks. “Watch out down there!”

            Awkwardly, I began to put some distance between us, moving away from her. Cheryl was looking over her shoulder, watching me with one eye over her wide back. As I moved she frowned, and her hand suddenly shot from her cheek to my chest.

            “No.” She ordered simply and forcefully, grabbing me by the arm. “I liked that.”

            She pulled me quickly through the threshold of the bathroom and planted my face against her ass assertively. Squealing with pleasure, she took my legs in her other hand, positioning me on the floor as her butt loomed above me. Cheryl was moving to a sitting position on her knees, and I was right under her!

            “You want to get close to my ass? Let’s do it.” She taunted from on high, pushing me down onto my back. I felt the cold tile against my skin, and staring upward all I could see was her gigantic, ominous pussy. Slowly she lowered it onto my head, encasing me between her legs as she sat on my entire body and pressing my face right into her cunt with her considerable weight.

            “There, that’s the spot.”

            She gyrated into me, instantly warming the cold floor with moisture from her muff. The luscious pubic hair on her labia scraped against my chest, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. I could hear Cheryl moaning above me, and both of her hands gripped my legs, holding me in place as she pleasured herself on me. The only thing saving me from being crushed under my mother’s immense bulk was that she was kneeling.

            Hot stickiness covered me as she slathered her vulva up and down my chest, masturbating on my body, lustily lubricating me with her oppressive fluids. Her scent overpowered my mind, sending me into a carnal lust. I lost control of my own body, involuntarily bucking upwards in a futile effort to have my exposed rod touch her hot womanhood as her luscious muff slid over me repeatedly, toying with my body.

 

            Feeling me squirming like a bug below her, Cheryl obliged my efforts, repositioning her vagina over my pelvis, sliding it over my stomach in a slow sexy thrust that left me covered in juices.

            Her hands remained on my legs, and slowing and sensuously she pulled upwards on me, drawing me into her snatch and further imprisoning me underneath her. Like a captured animal, I tried desperately to hump at my own frantic pace, but Cheryl’s guiding hands were too strong. I couldn’t even control my own rhythm- she had found a way to do that for me. My shaft thrust upwards into her engorged clit, jabbing it repeatedly as my mother worked me into her. Slowly she brushed her vulva around, and the tip of my penis explored the wrinkles of her clitoral hood, giving us both an incredible amount of sexual gratification. Just as I was about to lose myself, she eased off, rocking backwards and planting her cushy cunt directly on my face.

            “Oh, oh… worship me!” She moaned haughtily, nearing an orgasm herself. “Touch me and feel me and love me, damn it!”

            Eager to please, I worked my arms up and down the sides of her labia, running my fingers through her thick hair and cupping her womanhood into my face. I plunged into her, rubbing and licking like a pig in a trough. It was an awesome experience, working as hard as I could to satisfy a goddess like that. She let go of one of my legs and suddenly reached around. I felt her fingers playing on the back of my neck as she forcefully pushed my head up inside of her sheath, assisting me in pleasuring her despite my enthusiastic efforts.

            I was having difficulty breathing, as her womanly folds had formed a tight seal on my face, and her desperate gyrations created a heavy plunger-like effect as her weight slammed into me. I tried to signal her that I couldn’t breathe, but my mother only let out a yell of ecstasy, losing herself in the moment. The huge goddess didn’t care- all that mattered at that moment was what she wanted.

            She was growing again, and I could tell because I could feel the wrinkled mass of her inner vagina expanding wider, allowing her to engulf me even more. And in her frenzied ecstasy, she did. She pumped upwards and slammed into me, drawing me further and further inside her. I was terrified, because as she continued her efforts got stronger and stronger, her weight and mass became more and more, and I was afraid I was going to suffocate. It had never occurred to me that this might be dangerous!

            Cum shot about my face as Cheryl orgasmed on me, unaware that I was drowning inside of her. Already I’d accidently swallowed a bit, but she didn’t care. My frantic thrashing served only to give her more orgasms, so she clenched my body tight in her ever growing hands and worked me further and further, screaming and groaning at maximum volume as my head reached new depths of her womanly cavern.

            I was being used. Used like a sexual tool. The woman who was formerly my mother completely disregarded my own safety as she selfishly succumbed to repeated sexual pleasure. To me, she was now a goddess, a gigantic cruel mistress whose power now far exceeded my own. My only job now was to ensure that she was happy, to worship her and assist her in gaining even more power. My giantess mother was growing, and that’s all that mattered to her as she muffled and smothered my whole existence in her hedonistic lust.

            It was hot, sticky, dark, and humid. The pressure on my body was incredible. I wanted to cry out, but for whatever reason I held it in.

            Gigantic pussy lips quivered around me as more hot fluids gushed about. Her steamy cum felt as if it was going to scald me at first, but it cooled as soon as it touched air. The pressure was slowly letting up, not just on my face but the rest of my body too as my adoptive mother’s strong hands relaxed their grip on me. Wrinkled labia loosened on my face, and with a sticky plop I was released from my muscular prison.

            Gasping for air, I opened my eyes frantically. I was covered in sticky goo, thoroughly slathered in the contents of Cheryl’s multiple orgasms. Around my face and chest all I could feel was the thick fur of her cunt. It was like a hairy rug pressed me into the ground.

            Cheryl was gasping as well, and she rolled to one side allowing me to be freed completely.

            She giggled at the sight of me, plastered to the tile floor in a puddle of her own juices.

            “Well that was something! Look at you, poor thing.” She cooed teasingly. “I went and got you all messy!”

            I felt so weird at that moment, in a good way. Logically, I was aware that I had just been in a rather dangerous situation. My thumping heartbeat and heightened adrenaline was a testament to that. But, on an emotional level, I was thrilled. I felt like I had just got off the best amusement park ride ever.

            Cheryl beamed down at me, “What a good little man you are, enduring all that loving! You’ve made me VERY happy! I’m just going to have to get you all cleaned up now!”

            I sat up, superbly pleased with myself. I had clearly made an impact on my woman, my goddess-mother. It was an incredible feeling, enormously gratifying.

            I knew it shouldn’t, but it just felt right. I was beginning to not care.

Chapter 5 by littlemac

------ Chapter 5 ------

            Cheryl stood to her full height, happily gazing down at me. I watched carefully as she towered over me, curious to see just how humongous she’d become. Interestingly enough, I was surprised to find that, compared to her surroundings, she wasn’t as big as I thought she’d be, although to me, she did look a lot bigger.

            As I looked around it suddenly dawned on me why it had felt like she was growing. I was definitely not the same size I was a few minutes ago!

            I was jolted, absolutely startled. I jumped to my feet. How much height had I lost?

            Frantically examining the surrounding bathroom, I came to the conclusion that I was only about four feet tall. A toilet bowl was now just under my beltline. A light switch was eye level for me…

            And my mother’s knee was just under my chin. She hovered over me, watching me as I moved about the room in shock. As our eyes met I read her expression- it was one of intrigue. She was incredibly interested in how I was taking all this, almost like she’d been expecting this.

            “Cheryl, …mom, what’s going on? Why am I shorter now? What’s happening?” I begged her to explain, grabbing onto her knee.

            The giantess simply placed her hands on her hips and smiled. To me, she looked like she was just under 20 feet tall by now, give or take.

            “Head into the shower little one and I’ll tell you all about it as we get cleaned up.” She opened the door to the shower closet and pointed.

            The shower in Cheryl’s mansion was in a small room; the floor was maybe only eight by eight feet, and the ceiling was only about eight feet tall as well. In other words, my mother was not going to fit without having to squeeze herself in. As I stepped inside I marveled at how much roomier it looked at my new height.

            It didn’t remain roomy for long. Cheryl’s feet slowly slide alongside me as she scooted in, ducking through the door and squirming gingerly into the cramped room. She grunted a bit, twisted and contorting her massive body to fit. Finally, she was able to make it all the way inside, provided she remained in a sitting position with her legs pretzel folded.

            While my giantess mother had labored to fit, I had been pushed to the corner, out of the way of her humongous limbs. My naked body pressed up against the cool tile wall as Cheryl smiled and turned on the water. Her hand looked massive on the spigot, and I was sure she could easily rip it out of the wall.

Hot water sprayed all over the room, and Cheryl spun around so her back was under the water. It was cold on the outer edges of the shower, so I got closer, trying to get under the water myself. Yet unintentionally, Cheryl was hogging it all. Her shoulders were so broad that the water was dispersed to the sides, flowing down her arms and dripping to the floor.H

 

            Seeing me struggle, she grabbed me and deposited me in her lap, where water dribbled off of the shelf of her bust and onto me. Above me, she ran her fingers through her hair, getting her long brown locks good and soaked. Then she stopped and gazed down at me, blinking to clear the water out of her eyes.

            “You look like you could use a good scrubbing! Let mommy help.” She shifted her weight as she grabbed me with both hands and began using her huge thumbs to rub me clean. Her face showed an expression of pure maternal joy.

            Feeling her hands overtake my naked body was a good feeling. I liked being touched by a woman, and I didn’t care if it was maybe a bit taboo. Besides, I was pretty sticky, and that is never a fun feeling.

            Cheryl giggled, examining me as she stroked me with her fingers. “You’ve gotten smaller.”

            “Yeah, why is that? You don’t seem to care that this is happening. It’s almost like you know what’s going on.”

            She smiled and laughed, “I can assure you I most certainly don’t!”

            I was confused. “Wait… you don’t care or you don’t know what’s happening?”

            “Both.” She announced in a perky tone, clearly enjoying being deliberately ambiguous.

            Well that wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear, and I’m sure it showed on my face, because Cheryl quickly followed up to reassure me.

            “-I’m sure Trisha knows something. She’s coming over later tonight.”

            Trisha was a doctor, or some kind of scientist, or something. I wasn’t sure exactly. But I somehow had a feeling that this just might be beyond a normal doctor’s ability to treat.

            “I doubt Trisha will be of much help. How can you not care about this? You hardly fit in the shower!”

            “I don’t mind. I like it, actually. Maybe we’ll get a new, larger shower.”

            I gave her a quizzical look.

            “Don’t look at me that way,” her huge face frowned down at me. “Besides, I think you like it too.”

            Wet with water, one of her huge fingers slicked between my legs, rubbing the underside of my shaft, right near the base. Her big thumb rested on top of my penis, effectively pinching it as she massaged me. Pleasurable waves of excitement shot through me, and looking down all I could see was her massive pink thumbnail gliding over my now very erect rod.

            She stroked me for a good minute, enjoying the effect she was having on me. I could tell that she loved this, loved having my attention. It showed in her body language, ever since she first started growing. She was more open, more loose, more sexual. She had a newfound “look at me” appearance to her. The fact that she could get me off with just her fingers only added to her growing sexual ego.

            The giant cougar worked me over until I was ready to burst, then she quickly placed me against her sheath. She wanted me to climax inside of her.

            “Come on Dale, you can do it!”

            “Wait!” I tried my best to resist, but her fingers had already split her pussy lips and my cock had been deposited deep within her warm meaty depths. Last time we’d had sex, she’d grown quite a bit afterwards. There wasn’t anywhere for her to go in this cramped bathroom!

            “Cheryl, stop! You’ll grow again!” I blurted, straining to hold back my load to the best of my ability. I knew it was going to be a losing battle.

            Her fingers rested on my back, and forcefully shoved me in, planting my whole body against her pelvis and ensuring that she caught everything I could dish out. She wasn’t going to waste a drop.

            “That’s the idea honey.” The giantess murmured seductively, holding me in place against her cunt as I climaxed.

            Raw and fatigued, it took a second for my masculine parts to respond. Pleasurable signals coursed through me, reaching the base of my penis. Activated, it sputtered, slowly coming about like an old, worn out machine. Load after load was sent on its way, starting small at first and growing in intensity by the end. I pressed hard into the wall of flesh in front of me as I gave into my sexual desires.

            “There there dear.” Cheryl cooed, patting me on the back with her finger. “You did good Dale! Just what your goddess wanted.”

            Just as she spoke, it started. She held her stomach as her whole body quivered. Slowly, the growth began. I felt her pelvis expanding, her hips getting thicker, her entire lower body becoming more womanly. Her thighs on either side of me curved upwards. My head was against her stomach. I looked up, and watched in awe as her bust began to move away as she got taller. Each boob ballooned outward, getting fuller and heavier.

            “Yes!” she gasped, huffing from exertion.

            The prickly hair of her muff was creeping up my stomach, as even her pussy increased in size. Cheryl’s long growing fingers wrapped around me, and her thick womanly legs suddenly clamped onto the sides of my body, sealing me in a bulky prison of growing feminine flesh.

            I was surrounded on all sides by some part of this goddess like woman. It was hard to tell what was going on. Through the cage of her fingers, I watched her foot press against a wall. Thick womanly muscles flexed as she pressed into the wall, eager to free herself from the constraints of the room. The wall popped and snapped, and soon her foot tore a large hole through the wall. She moved and kicked, making the hole bigger as her other leg tore through, then the girth of her hips made the hole even larger. My mother had pretty much taken out the whole wall by this point.

            Gasping for air, she was lying on her back. Her upper half was in the shower room, while her lower half had grown into the bathroom. I was amazed at just how huge she was. Cheryl’s body had grown to around 22… no 25 feet long. That was probably her actual size. But I had shrunk, so to me, she looked about 35 feet tall.

            I ran down the length of her body, examining her as she rested from her recent activity. I placed a hand against the sides of her massive legs, running it along her skin as I walked. I got to the end of her legs and gawked.

Her feet were a gargantuan three and a half feet long, coming just under my chin. Her huge soles were nearly as big I was! I desperately wanted to touch them, so I did.  My hands ran up and down her feet, feeling the huge wrinkles and soft, smooth skin. Cheryl boomed out a girlie laugh.

“Be careful honey! That tickles!” Her toes curled, exposing her deep pink painted nails. I was still awestruck. This woman’s big toe was the size of my head!

As I examined every part of her now enormous feet, I began thinking. I couldn’t help it.

What would happen to me if somehow these huge womanly feet were on top of me? What would happen if my mother was suddenly displeased with me, and just… crushed me. If she rolled over on top of me right now, at this very moment, would her bulk snuff me out? By this point Cheryl was so large, so immense that she could probably do just that without even knowing it. Her physical power due to her size was mind boggling in its implications.

  Her whole body shifted, causing the walls to shake like there was a mild earthquake. Cheryl say upwards, careful not to puncture the ceiling as she moved. She was hunched over so much that if she grew any more she wouldn’t fit, and her breasts spilled into her lap as she sat cross legged.

She watched me take her all in for a second. She propped her head up with her arm, a look of amusement spreading across on her face.

“What do you think, little guy? You like what you see now too?”

I nodded. “Yeah… you’re humongous now.”

“I know.” Her eyes brightened at that revelation. “I’m a real goddess, don’t you think?”

“Uh huh.” I muttered dumbly. I was still taking her all in, and Cheryl loved it.

She suddenly got a feisty look about her, like she finally decided to blurt something out that had been bothering her. “You could have me all to yourself, you know…”

I wasn’t sure what to say to that. I certainly wanted to. Cheryl gauged my response before continuing.

“…I’d like that. You’ll come to need me anyways. I’m becoming an all powerful goddess, the epitome of feminine beauty and dominance. I figured a tiny guy like you’d be helpless against that.”

She gently nudged me with her foot, breaking me out of my trance and smiled smugly. 

“Turns out I was right.”

End Notes:

The next update might take a bit longer, as my free time is really being eaten up lately. I expect my next update should be in a week or so. As always, thanks for reading and feel free to drop any comments you might have!

Chapter 6 by littlemac

     ------ Chapter 6 ------

     The woman’s hand reached out and snatched me up, wrapping around my body and cradling me to her bare breast. Cheryl lurched forward, squeezing and worming through the now far-too-small doorframe. The mass of her body pressed against the walls and tore it down, making a hole big enough for her to crawl through. Gingerly, she passed me under the shelf of her bust, using her soft oversized boobs to shelter me from the jagged studs and sheetrock that had once been the bathroom doorway.

     Cheryl grunted and shifted, moving through the hallway in this fashion until she made it back to the mansion living room. The amount of damage she was doing to her own mansion seemed reckless, despite her efforts to minimize it. She just couldn’t help it; the house wasn’t built to hold a woman her size. It seemed wasteful that she had to make her own “accommodations”, but it was her house. She had wanted this.

     The living room was much more roomy, thanks to the high vaulted ceiling. My mother still couldn’t stand, but she could sit upright comfortably. As she set me down on the floor her stomach growled hungrily.

    “Hungry again?” I asked.

     “Yeah.” Her pretty face showed the effects of the hunger pangs as she clutched her stomach.

     “Do you want me to go get something for you?” I offered, despite not really wanted to rush into town. A four foot tall man buying a dozen bags of groceries was sure to get some stares. But, if it would help her out…

     “No, I want you here with me. Its ok sweetie, I told Trisha to get some before she came over. She’ll be here shortly.”

     I spoke before thinking. “Are you going to grow some more?” Part of me was excited by that prospect, but another part was worried.

     Intrigued, Cheryl raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side. “Why do you ask?”

     Nervously, I shuffled my feet and looked down. “Well, it’s just that… I’ve noticed that every time we… you know…”

     The giantess above me chuckled at my discomfort. “Spit it out Dale!”

     I was still unsure of myself. She was just so big and intimidating now.

     “I’m telling you it’s ok.” She attempted to assure me in her loud, commanding voice. I don’t think she was even aware of how unintentionally scary she was.

     “Well… whenever we have sex you grow afterwards.” I blurted and blushed, ashamed to admit aloud that we had “done it”.

    She leaned back, thoughtfully nodding in agreement. “Yeah, I do. You’re pretty observant, hun.” Her large finger pointed at me. “Why is it so hard for you to say that though? You don’t seem to resist my advances too much.”

     It was true. I hadn’t put up much protest.

     “It’s just, I guess a part of me isn’t sure if this is right Cheryl.”

     She seemed almost puzzled. “Why wouldn’t it be?”

      I wasn’t sure if she was legitimately confused, or she if just wanted to hear what I would say next.

     “Well… you’re… you’re my mother.” It was so hard to say because it felt so damning. I was basically verbally admitting to her that I had an Oedipus complex. And I had acted on it. I suddenly felt incredibly dirty.

      Cheryl blinked. “No I’m not.” She stated bluntly.

     I was dumbstruck by her abruptness. “Yeah, well, not technically, of course. I mean, we both know I’m adopted. But you were the one who adopted me. Doesn’t that make you my mother?”

     “When have you ever called me ‘Mom’?” She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

     I now felt guilty and dirty. It was terrible being in front of her at that moment, like I was being judged through a microscope.

     “I… well… I just…”

     “You haven’t. It’s a fact Dale. Any outsider looking in towards our ‘family’ would see a middle aged woman living with a younger, male roommate. That’s it.”

     She laid down next to me, staring up at the ceiling as she spilled out her feelings.

     “And why should you call me your mother? I haven’t done much to earn that. There’s been failure on both sides. I feel so distant and detached from you. That wasn’t what I wanted.”

     She rolled to her side, facing me and propping her head up with one arm.

     “But see, now I’ve done something to fix that. In fact, I think I’ve even made it better. I’m more than just your mother, your lover, your ‘wife’ if you will. I’m your goddess- all those aspects rolled into one perfect package. Neither of us has to be lonely any longer. I did this so that we could be closer, to be intimate with someone that would accept the other.”

     When she explained it like that I felt my shame starting to lift, and my heart was absolved of all guilt. Seeing me brighten brought a smile to her face, and she caressed me with one gigantic finger.

     “The fact that you feel guilty about it is kind of cute though.”

     I smiled, happy to be relieved of my own shame, and also happy to have more of a solid answer as to what was happening to us. At least I knew it was something Cheryl had chosen to do, and not some unexplained random medical condition. That knowledge gave me more piece of mind.

     “Well… that makes me feel a lot better.”

     The woman in front of me sat up again and leaned back slightly against a wall, almost lazily reclining. She deposited each of her man sized feet next to me.

     “You know what would make me feel better?” She hinted.

     “What?” My heart now jumped at the chance to please her. I wasn’t sure my body would be willing though. My manly parts had been getting a lot of use lately, and were understandably fatigued.

     Her gigantic toes wiggled in front of me. “Foot massage!” She chirped, turning her feet to the sides and exposing her vast soles. “Worship at your goddess’s beautiful feet!”

     I stood between her huge feet, pondering how I would go about this. They were so large that I wasn’t sure just rubbing them with my hands would have much of an effect. Her big toe was nearly as big as my own head, and her pretty pink nails were the size of dime back novels. This was going to be a job.

     I squatted down near her right sole and ran my hands in little circles around the ball of her foot for a minute or so. I looked up to gauge how I was doing, and I could see my woman had closed her eyes and was relaxing.

     Enthusiastically, I continued my efforts, happy that she was pleased. Her feet had a sexy odor about them, and the skin on her sole was smooth, soft and velvety. For an older woman, she’d taken good care of her feet, and I began to find myself getting incredibly aroused by touching it. Plowing my thumbs into the depths of her sole, I worked my way down to her massive heel.

     Above me, my mother moaned groggily, “Harder Dale, I can hardly feel you.”

      I was immediately discouraged, as I thought I had been doing pretty good. This was going to be more work than I had initially thought. I began using my whole arm, leaning into her foot with more weight and leverage. I worked my way back up to the ball.

     Her toes splayed out sexily as I came closer to them. “Mmmm… harder dear.” Cheryl ordered. Her sexy voice spurned me to try harder, and I felt my arousal growing again. This was the best job ever.

     I frowned and threw my shoulder into her, like a hockey player checking someone into the boards. Except the boards was her unforgiving foot; a foot so large that even with all my force I couldn’t do much to it. I wedged myself down to the level of her feminine sole, using my whole body and leaning as hard as I could. It was difficult, but I was definitely enjoying this.

      After a few minutes my wonderful goddess moaned again. It sounded like she was enjoying it too, but her words suggested otherwise.

     “Sweetie, I’m just not feeling you. Here, like this.”

     And on the word “this” she clamped both of her powerful feet together, sandwiching my tiny body between both soles. Smiling eagerly, she began rubbing her feet against each other, squishing me deep into her soles as she compressed me vigorously.

     “See? That’s much better!” She teased. The whole thing had been a massive trap!

     I struggled against her at first, then thought better of it as I began to realize that… this felt awesome!

     Smooth feminine skin rushed and slid past me on both sides. Only my arms and legs were free, and I used them to cling to my maternal giantess’s right foot. Her toes were soft and eager, gripping me as I was sandwiched. On my back I could feel the toes on her left foot lovingly curling over my shoulders, wedging my head between her big toe. My face was planted firmly on the underside of the right big toe, which affectionately caressed each side of my face as I was smooshed into it. Her feet were wonderful lovers, soft and gentle and eager to touch every part of me. I kissed her toe desperately, showering it with my affection.

     I hung on for dear life as Cheryl “massaged” herself with my body. Above me I could hear that she was enjoying it as well. I’m sure feeling me trapped between her womanly toes was incredibly arousing for her. She was surely becoming wet as she felt my tiny body working across her soles, my arms pinned to my sides, my face planted firmly against the pink painted nail of her big toe, kissing her tenderly.

     As the erotic ordeal continued, I would catch glimpses of Cheryl’s flushed face as her feet moved back and forth. She had a look of mischievous satisfaction, combined with a sexual contemplation. It was pretty clear that this had likely been a fantasy of hers for a while, and the ability to act out her kink with a willing participant ignited further, deeper kinks. The thought of this was exciting, as I was eager to learn what new ways this goddess would want to pleasure herself. Her pleasure almost guaranteed my pleasure; the two had become almost mutual.

     A gigantic finger slicked its way into her cunt, as she began to finger herself unabashedly. I was thankful for this, as I was extremely wore out from our activities in the shower, and Cheryl’s sexual appetite apparently had no real boundaries. It seemed like every few minutes she was looking for ways to get off, and with her increased size she was able to think of new and exciting ways to achieve this. Her size also gave her complete control, and lessened any apprehension she may have previously had. Who was going to challenge her? My mother was coming out of her shell, and the ravenous sexual goddess inside her was being liberated, empowered, and released.

      And I was her closest plaything.

     Cheryl climaxed, gushing fluids all over the floor and moaning shamelessly. She gnashed her feet together, and the pressure actually got really intense. Her sexy toes pressed into my face, pushing it into the skin of her sole on her other foot. The sensations of her orgasms were enough to make her lose control, and without pause she pursued another one, eager for more. In a minute she was screaming again, and her lady cum had slicked across the floor.

     She stopped only for a second, to grab me a lube me up so that I would slide across her feet easier. Her muff was soaked, and she pressed me forcefully against her scorching cunt to transfer the sticky cum to my body. In and unladylike fashion, she was huffing and snorting from the rush of sensations and the warm letdown, but she didn’t care. She’d do anything to get that orgasm again.

     She mashed me between her feet again, using her hands to press me even harder. It was getting a bit uncomfortable for me, but Cheryl’s explosive orgasm that followed made it worth it. After a brief recovery period, she tried again, even harder this time. The huge pink nail of her big toe dug into my face, and I felt like body was going to pop. If she continued this way, I would surely be crushed.

      I looked up to her face, again trying to read what she was thinking. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the moment, and her mouth had curled into a sinister smirk. It was then that I realized exactly why Cheryl was enjoying this so much. She was imagining that she was crushing me under her feet, and feeling my tiny body squirming helplessly against her brought her incredible pleasure. It was a little eerie, and I had a sudden realization of where I actually stood. Sure, I was Cheryl’s son, but that didn’t mean I was irreplaceable. The scary thought that she might squash me into the ground for her own pleasure did cross my mind, and I resolved that I would need to make myself useful in as many ways as possible. Surely, she wouldn’t want to crush her favorite servant!

      My “massage” treatment continued until there was a knock on the door. Cheryl didn’t quite hear it at first, so the knock was repeated.

     Sensing that someone was there, my mother simply released me from my foot prison, allowing me to slide slowly to the ground as she herself leaned back, her massive body craning over to the ground as she muttered.

     “Go get the door Dale.”

     I was covered in sticky cum. The stuff was all over the floor. We were both stark naked. Oh, and Cheryl was 25 feet tall! Whoever was at the door was in for a surprise.

     I covered myself with a nearby tablecloth and apprehensively opened the door. The knob was surprisingly big in my hand, and it took more effort than usual to swing the door open.

     Dr. Trisha was standing in the door with a bag of groceries. She looked like she had just got off work, and she smiled slightly when she saw me. She looked like she was fighting hard not to laugh. I suppose at 4 feet tall, dripping wet, and wrapped in a tablecloth I did look a little humorous.

      “Hey Dale. I brought Cheryl’s dinner for her. Could I… come in?” She asked awkwardly, brushing her blonde bangs to the side and revealing her pretty face.

     Trisha looked differently now that she was about two feet taller than me. I stepped aside to allow her in and she handed me the bag she was holding.

     “Go place these on the table for me, thanks honey.” She patted my head, like I was a small child.

    Trisha casually walked into view of the living room, where my naked mother was splayed out on the floor, nearly asleep. Unfazed, the doctor put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

     “Well that was fast Cheryl.” She said in a tone that announced her presence.

     Cheryl lazily rolled over and smiled a sheepish smile. “I couldn’t help it, just like you said!”

     Having been proven right, Trisha rolled her eyes and turned back to me.

      “I bet you’re pretty confused as to what’s going on?” She knelt down to me, trying to get to my eye level. I felt like her kneeling was a bit patronizing. I wasn’t that short! Was I?

     “Yeah…” My voice trailed off as I realized yes, I was that short. Somehow, I was shrinking again. It was slow enough not to notice immediately, but I was shrinking.

     Trisha placed one strong hand on my shoulder, rubbing it slightly to comfort me. To me it felt like one step short of a kung fu death grip. I don’t think the woman realized how strong she was.

      “Why don’t you help with these groceries, and I’ll explain everything.” She stood and smiled down at me, the light pink lipstick on her wide smile glistening. Behind me I heard Cheryl tear open the first bag and ravage its contents; casually dumping them down her throat like a normal person would eat a popcorn kernel. With her hand still on my shoulder, Dr. Trisha guided me outside to where her SUV was parked. She popped the back open and as we carried in the groceries she began to explain everything.

     “Several years back at GAIA I was working on a project that would allow barren women to be able to give birth again. I’m not going to bore you with details but we accidently stumbled across some findings that would allow us to advance human evolution and do an incredible amount of genetic modification.”

      She grabbed two bags herself and handed me another one. One was enough for me.

     “Anyways, I decided to take the project a step further, and your mother funded it. She became the first test subject.”

      “So…. you made Cheryl a giantess?” I wasn’t quite following. Trisha was good with science but terrible with words.

      “Well, she did agree to it.” We dropped our stuff off inside and headed back out.

      “How’d does it work? How big will she get?”

      Trisha stopped and thought of how to answer that. “Well, right now I’d say she’s in the final parts of Stage 3.”

      “What does that mean? What’s “Stage 3”?”

       “It means she has two more stages left to go. Stage 3 is when the subject does the most growth. After that it is significantly slowed.”

       I was getting frustrated with the cryptic half answers she was giving. “Ok, you need to stop and explain how this works, from the beginning. Start by explaining all the stages, if you have to.”

        Dr. Trisha began to extrapolate, trying hard to explain things in a way a civilian would understand.

     “Well, Stage 1 is the initial exposure followed by a dramatically increased appetite designed to fuel future growth. The female begins to release a powerful pheromone that attracts any nearby males. Because your mother wanted you to be specifically targeted by this, we had to quarantine her in the house, so she’d be in your proximity.”

     “Ok, that explains her scent then.” I nodded before allowing her to continue.

      “Yes, of course, we designed it to be quite powerful, otherwise a male subject might resist. Stage 2 is when the female shows increased size and weight gain in certain areas of the body, namely the breasts and hip region. Internally, her organs begin to shift as well. Hormonal changes within her body increase her appetite further, and she’ll also develop… sexual urges.”

     She looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. It was pretty clear that Cheryl had gotten past that point. I wasn’t exactly sure what Trisha thought of that. I guessed that at the very least she didn’t disapprove.

     “Stage 3 is the imprinting stage, where the female will then choose the best male. We needed to keep you two together, so that you would be the only male available. It seems to have worked well.”

     “I suppose so.”

     “Anyways, at Stage 3 the female will continue to sexually pursue the male, using her newfound size to ingest as much semen as possible within her vaginal tract. The semen serves as a catalyst for her growth until she begins to plateau. Conversely, we designed it so that the female ejaculate caused a decrease in the male subject’s size.”

     I realized I was still covered in “female ejaculate”. So that’s why I was shrinking. Maybe I should take another shower.

     “She will then enter Stage 4, where pre lactation begins. Hormones are released that compel her to breast feed, and by this point the male will be ready to receive it. The woman’s body will continue to change, namely as her uterus grows in strength and her blood vessels connect to the newly grown “Harvey’s” organ.”

     I was perplexed. What was a Harvey’s organ, and why was it named the same as my last name?

      “Stage 5 concludes the process. By this point the female has grown so large and the male has shrunk enough to be “accepted” into the female’s womb, where he may be stored for any length of time thanks to the Harvey’s organ.”

      This was blowing my mind. What?

     Trisha could tell I was confused. “The Harvey’s organ provides a degree of airflow from the bloodstream to the uterus, in case you’re wondering how it works.”

     I ran my hands through my hair and shook my head. “No, that’s… good to know but it’s not…” I was really frazzled by all this. 

     Trisha put her hand on my shoulder again, this time a bit more gently. “It’s what she wanted.”

     “Yeah, I know, but just backtrack a bit. Let me get this straight.”

     The doctor waited patiently.

     “You’re telling me that eventually Cheryl is going to breast feed me and grow so big that she can shove me inside her uterus, in a sort of anti-pregnancy?”

     “Yeah, that is the objective.”

     “And it won’t… kill me from lack of air or anything?”

     “It’s not likely.”

     “Why would she do that?” I had a feeling I knew the answer.

     “She said she wanted to be closer to you.”

     I sat down, suddenly overwhelmed by the amount of insane mad science that had just been relayed to me. Everything from the past few days suddenly made sense, yet Cheryl’s overall plan seemed crazy to me. I guess I would just have to wait and see.

End Notes:

Sorry for the delayed update, I've just been super busy lately. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Chapter 7 by littlemac

     ------ Chapter 7 ------

     After thinking about it, I guess it really shouldn’t have come to be as much of a surprise to me as it did. Reviewing the events of the past few days, it was obvious that all the signs were pointing to this. Cheryl never felt like I was her son, and she’d never truly had kids herself. She’d also never had a significant other in her life- at least one that would tolerate her. Now, through a lot of genetic modification and super science, she was going to kill two birds with one stone.

 

     This would have had to have taken years to plan. I was shocked by the thought of how long this might have been premeditated. These two women would have had this in the works for at least ten years.

 

     No! That was outrageous, Cheryl wouldn’t do that. Perhaps maybe their plan had only taken a few years… 3 at most. But there wasn’t a ton of evidence to suggest otherwise. And my ignorance on genetics was not allowing me to make a good estimate.

 

     “How long have you been working on all this?” I casually asked Trisha, who was grabbing two more bags of groceries to feed my massive mother. I’d lost count as to how many we’d hauled inside.

 

     “A few years now.” Trisha answered, just as casually. Obviously she was very comfortable with the whole situation.

 

     As that didn’t really answer my question, a thought shot through my head. What if Cheryl was just crazy? For these two women to plot this, to premeditate it and then casually go through with it without my consent… it was a little chilling to realize just how little control I had ever really had. I began to feel like I’d never really had a say in anything. I had been property, a slave, doomed from the get go. Cheryl asking me to submit to her had simply been a formality, a funny afterthought even.

 

     My head was swimming as I overanalyzed the situation. I guess I decided it was pointless to dwell on it now. Things were what they were.

 

     “Trisha, how big is she going to get?” I finally asked as she held the door open for me.

 

     “Well, judging by her progress, she’s probably not going to grow too much more. Soon she’ll be in Stage 4, and her body chemistry will change again.”

 

     We set the groceries down in front of the starving goddess, who was too busy engulfing everything in sight to speak. Besides, she was too large and too hungry to care what we were doing. The only thing on her mind was to consume more so that she could grow more. Trisha and I continued loading groceries from her car.

 

     “How small will I get?” I asked once we were outside. I wasn’t sure I wanted to hear the answer to that, but I felt like it was important and I needed to get it out of the way.

 

     Dr. Trisha stopped and turned around, sizing me up and examining me. Her pretty face scrunched up and she brushed her blonde hair aside as she scrutinized my tiny body. I realized that I was probably nearing only 3 feet tall by this point. I felt very small under her gaze.

 

     “It’s hard to say. I’d guess probably two feet tall, no less than a foot tall for sure.”

 

     A foot tall! That was… unlivable! How would I even be able to function? I was having trouble as it was!

 

     “That’s insane! How am I going to live a normal life?” I asked suddenly, almost panicking.

 

     The doctor laughed a loud, obnoxious laugh. She suddenly seemed much more intimidating to me. Maybe it was her height, or maybe it was the way it seemed like she was laughing down at me, like I was a bug or something. Whatever the reason, I recoiled a bit.

 

     “Well you’re not, silly. That’s the point.”

 

     I merely stared at her, confused and a bit scared. Trisha sensed my bewilderment and softened her demeanor, smiling slightly.

 

     “What I mean is, you’re going to have to depend on Cheryl for a lot of things from now on,” she said softly. Her hand cupped my head in a tender touch.

 

     She turned and grabbed the last two bags from her SUV. I put my hands up to accept a bag from her.

 

     She giggled at me again. “It’s ok buddy, I got these.”

 

     I wasn’t sure how to take that. A woman carrying two heavy bags had refused to give one to me, a grown man. Of course, I realized, I wasn’t exactly in a normal physical state at the moment, so I guess I didn’t count as a “grown man”. Maybe I needed to just calm down and quit being so overly paranoid and sensitive about things.

 

     We walked back inside and Trisha gave the bags to Cheryl, who was eagerly waiting. She could eat faster than we were bringing the bags in. All in all she had probably eaten 30 bags of groceries. I was amazed at the massive quantities she could eat, but I guess it made sense when you thought about it. I mean, she had to feed that massive body, which must have taken an uncountable number of calories to do. Still, trust me when I say it was unnerving to actually witness.

 

     Cheryl smiled and patted her stomach, which paunched ever so slightly now that she was full.

 

     “Did you explain it all to him?” She asked her friend.

 

     Trisha, who was standing next to me, smiled and rubbed the top of my head. “Yeah, I think he gets it.”

 

     Cheryl beamed down at me. “I never was good with that science talk.”

 

     Our eyes met, and I gazed into her deep green eyes. They still seemed to hint at a hunger, like something was burning inside her. I began to feel like some kind of prey, or like I was being stared down by a wolf. It was unnerving and I began to sweat a bit, yet I loved it at the same time. Everyone in the room knew what was going to happen next, despite nothing being said.

 

     I was being sized up, coveted even. My goddess wanted me, and her carnal gaze gave away her intentions to seize me, betrayed her passionate desire to have me right then and there. I was simultaneously afraid of what she would do and yet eager to please.

 

     Trisha let go of me and awkwardly headed towards the door.

 

     “Well, I’ll see you two tomorrow then I guess,” she said, trying to quickly excuse herself. “I’ll be sure and bring more groceries.”

 

     Dr. Trisha shut the large door behind her, her heels clacking down the sidewalk as she left. I watched out the window as she started her SUV up and drove away.

 

     “Dale?” I felt thick meaty fingers wrapping around my body. Fingers that were thicker around than my thighs were. “Why don’t you come here with me.”

 

     As gently as she could, Cheryl lifted me into the air as she rolled onto her back. For a second she just held me above her, examining me. I felt so small in her hands as her fingers played with my body. Her huge pink nails scratched me gently as she moved me about, like I was a small action figure.

 

     Her big green eyes took me in, their lusty look saying everything that needed to be said. She has satisfied her physical hunger, now she was going to satisfy her “other” hunger. Without saying anything she began to lower me towards her crotch.

 

     I took in a deep breath as she manipulated me and positioned me with her big fingers. Her hand wrapped around my body, pinning my arms to my side like how one would do a “pencil dive”. I was becoming her tiny, man sized dildo, and she loved it.

 

     Slowly her free hand parted the lips of her vulva, a huge furry opening that expelled heat and a powerful smell. She massaged herself slightly, engorging her labia as she pleasured herself and holding me in a position where I couldn’t help but watch.

 

     A huge sigh caused her stomach to rise and fall. “Oh honey… I’m going to fuck you so hard,” the enormous woman stated matter-of-factly. 

 

     Her fingers rubbed a bit more vigorously, her pink nails running through her prickly bush and parting her lips as they worked. The hand she used to hold me clamped down slightly, ensuring I couldn’t escape.

 

     “You’re going to go right inside of me, where I’ll never let you escape. Are you scared baby?” she asked, almost taunting me a bit.

 

     I was scared. “…yes.” I muttered. The heat on my face was getting intense, as I was mere feet from her steamy cunt.

 

     She lifted me slightly so that we could make eye contact. Her gorgeous face gazed through the canyon of her expansive cleavage, but her eyes narrowed menacingly.

 

     “I didn’t hear you. Did you say you were scared?”

 

     I nodded.  I didn’t like where this was going, and I was so nervous I was having trouble speaking!

 

     “Not scared enough, I think? Do you realize I could crush you in there? One powerful spasm, one orgasm that lasts too long, one second of giving in to the pleasure too much and your little body will go “crunch!” You’d better start being nice to me.”

 

     I agreed. “W-w-w-what do you want me to do?”

 

     A sly smile crossed her face. “Service me all night, slave. Don’t stop until I say you can. Make yourself useful to me and I’ll be gentle.”

 

     With that she clenched me again and lowered me out of sight and into the dark recess of her crotch.

 

     As my head breached her parted labia, I heard her give one final comment. “And you’d better be good!”

 

     Suddenly my head was plunged deep into her sheath.

 

     ……

 

     “Oh yes! YES!” Cheryl threw her head back, her brown hair whipping about as she powered me into her cunt. I wasn’t sure how many orgasms she’d had, but it was taking her longer and longer to climax. Yet, in a gluttonous frenzy, she merely continued to abuse her son, mashing me repeatedly into her voracious pussy, slathering me in her juices and rolling her whole body into me. Her mass pressed into me as I slid into her soft, velvety sheath, my whole body being squeezed tight by her now exhausted muscles.

 

     I had come several times myself, although it had been unintentional. Lost in her throes of ecstasy, Cheryl hadn’t even noticed. My sexual fulfillment wasn’t her concern. At this point my member was throbbing and raw. I was beginning to wonder when this sexual marathon was going to end. How long could a woman keep going? What if she never stopped?

 

     Her big fingers grabbed my legs and I was thrust face first into her meaty depths. Being inside of a pussy is a strange thing. At first, I was terrified. There’s no air, and it’s dark and hot, and there is an incredible amount of pressure on your body. Her fluids slick the inner walls of her vaginal canal, creating a sticky film that coats your skin and allows you to slide easily in and out of her. Cheryl’s vagina was almost triangular, with a roof and two side walls lined with muscular ridges that clenched and squeezed, clamping my arms to my sides and pinning me down. As she gyrated and bucked, her pelvis rocked back and forth, jamming my head against the roof of her canal, against a rough, walnut-textured patch of skin. I could tell that she really enjoyed having this part of her stimulated, so I timed her thrusts so that I could rub against it better.

 

     She loved it, and soon I was doused in thick, creamy fluids that squirted from all around. The heat and pressure increased until I could hardly take it. It felt like her whole body was bearing down on me, and I was sure that she was holding back so as not to completely crush me.

 

     After a few more orgasms she would occasionally let go of my legs and simply leave me inserted inside of her. She rested, and I could hear her heartbeat and rapid breathing through her vaginal wall. Her muscles relaxed, and her womanly juices gushed all about me. I could feel my feet sticking out of Cheryl’s massive slit, exposed to the outside air. There was a pretty tight seal on my body, even when the giant woman was relaxed. At first I thought that air would be an issue, that I might suffocate and die inside of this goddess’s oppressive genitalia, but I found that there was a very slight airflow. It was just enough stale air for me to survive, and it was coming from deep within her. The female anatomy was not something I was too familiar with (until now), but I was pretty sure women didn’t produce air inside them. I could only guess that it was the Harvey’s organ. It was reassuring to know that it worked.

 

     It was an amazing feeling, trapped inside of her immense womanhood. I felt very close to her, like I could monitor all of her biological functions. I could hear her heart, her breathing. The shallow movements of her body that would normally be imperceptible were all too obvious at my size. Every shift, every readjustment or movement rocked me all around. It made me feel more like a part of her than anything else.

 

     To top it off, the entire time I could feel her growing slightly. Either that or I was shrinking. Actually, it was probably both. Regardless, her vagina got slightly roomier after each hour, and yet seemed even more powerful every time she climaxed. The pressure of each successive orgasm was more intense and passionate than the previous one.

 

     Cheryl orgasmed one final time, huffing in exhaustion from her efforts.  Her fingers let me go again, and the walls around me relaxed. I moved a bit, trying to get comfortable. I could hear my woman humming and giggling slightly, basking in the warm afterglow of hours of sexual conquest. It was good to know that she was satisfied. My goddess was happy, and her size was certainly increasing. Her growth had become an incredibly erotic thing for the both of us.

 

     The muscular ridges surrounding me massaged my body in a loving embrace, a signal that my giant woman was pleased with me. It felt so good as she passionately massaged me inside of her. Strong fingers gripped my tiny feet, and I was slowly brought back out into the light. As she gently tugged me out I became curious to see how much she’d grown. I squirmed in anticipation, eager to behold her new, much more massive form.

Chapter 8 by littlemac

  

     ------ Chapter 8 ------

     As she was done with me, Cheryl reclined backwards lazily and began to doze off. Clearly, she was exhausted from her marathon of sexual conquest, in which she had used me like a cheap dildo. I looked about as her huge body relaxed around me.

     Lying on her back, she was like a landscape to me, an entity of pure power and size. Her hair cascaded from her head like a waterfall, luscious and soft. Her breasts were two large hills, despite being pancaked against her chest. They bobbed slightly as she breathed. Her gargantuan arms and hands dwarfed me in size, and I realized that I was about the size of one of her fingers.

      Fuck- I was small! It was an unnerving realization.

      The titaness before me, now asleep, turned over to get more comfortable, exposing her large womanly derriere. Her gluts, now fairly overdeveloped, gave the giantess an intensely feminine body- an hourglass shape in the extreme. Her growth had totally transformed her.

     And now she had nearly total control over me. Or at least, she thought she did.

     I just sat down for a second and chewed that thought over for a bit. Cheryl was going to own me. What had just happened tonight was going to be our entire relationship, every single day. Cheryl wasn’t planning on going back to work- in fact, I doubted she was planning on ever leaving the house again. Dr. Trisha was going to continue delivering food or anything else that was needed. It had all been set up perfectly.

     So what was a giantess to do all day, stuck in a house with a little man? A man who she totally controlled and felt no remorse for violating…

     This was going to be my whole life.

     I wasn’t sure how I was going to handle that, and I guess for the first time I really considered what that meant. Previously, I had thought that it didn’t sound so bad. Now… I was second guessing it, and I wasn’t sure I liked it. Dr. Trisha had explained to me that Cheryl’s pheromones had interrupted my normal thought process when she first started growing. Now that those early stages were over, I was probably being allowed to think clearly again. I certainly felt a bit more logical in my thoughts.

     My titanic captor snored loudly, interrupting my thought process. She had her massive back turned to me, sleeping soundly. If I was going to do anything, now was my chance.

     A grim surge of emotions welled up inside me. I knew what I needed to do. It was impulsive and risky, but it was the only chance I had at retaining any control over my own life.

      I tiptoed out of the room, opened the massive door to Cheryl’s mansion, and fled into the countryside. As a tiny, foot tall man I wasn’t sure what challenges lay before me, but I was eager to get a new life started, one where I was my own master!

End Notes:

The end! Thanks for reading. Sorry for the somewhat abrupt ending, but I just lost steam on this one, partly because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it and partly because I'm working on a new story that I like a lot better. Maybe I'll pick this up again later. Anyways, let me know what you think!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2538