Led Astray by Emma Gear
Summary:

A young woman does all in her power to convert two former classmates.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7920 Read: 27952 Published: August 13 2011 Updated: August 13 2011

1. Waking Up by Emma Gear

2. A Recurring Nightmare by Emma Gear

3. Visiting the Father and Exorcising by Emma Gear

4. Deception by Emma Gear

Waking Up by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:

 Note that I don't have anything against Christians, I only felt it was a good religion most people have a handle on for the purposes in which it's being used.

Also, for some reason the story came out spaced extra large. I'm not sure why, but I don't know how to fix it short of going into every line and removing the extra spaces, which I sadly don't have the patience for.

All reviews and critiques are graciously accepted!

Darkness.



Not exactly what I'd hope to see immediately after I... after I...



Well shit, I don't remember what I did last night. Or was it afternoon? Maybe I was crossing the street when I got hit by a rogue ice cream truck and now I'm seeing what people do when they're in a coma? Or maybe I got really drunk and I don't remember where I fell asleep? Or what if I was kidnapped in my sleep and now I'm being transported to some alien spacecraft or something.



A chill runs down my spine as I think of all the horrible possibilities and jump to my feet.



Still completely black. In every direction.



Slowly, and carefully, I put my shoe around where I was, my heart racing as I hoped beyond hope that the ground was solid, and I wasn't just lying on the edge of a skyscraper or something else insane.



The ground was solid, or at least it seemed to be. It sounded like the rubber of my sneaker was rubbing against a wooden floor.



Realization hits me as I pat myself down. Wasn't just a fluke it seems, I still had my clothes, though my pockets seemed to be empty.



"So I'm in something wooden, and it's dark." I say aloud.



There is no reverberation to my voice. That's good and bad, while whatever I'm in is big enough for a person to stand and move around in comfortably, if very cautiously, it was not big enough to cause an echo of any kind.



That marks out being in some kind of building with no lights, but it's really only making me more anxious as to where I actually am.



Bending back down to one knee, I rub my fingers on the floor. Assuming it is wood, it's definitely been polished and did not feel like it'd bring any splinters if I rubbed it too harshly.



"Hmm..." I thought aloud again.



Still no echo.



Despite this, I'm pretty sure it's safe to stand again. Or, at least I hope it is. My own assurance didn't do much to help my wobbly legs.



Thud.



My already wobbly legs turn to jello at the sound. It was strange, to be sure. The pitch blackness of.... wherever I was certainly SEEMED to enhance my senses as I stopped and wracked my brain trying to figure out what the sound was.



It was incredibly faint, had the room not been silent I'd likely have not heard it at all.



But what was it?



That was the million dollar question, now wasn't it?



It sounded like a door being slammed, but given how faint and muffled it was when it reached me, it couldn't have been. Only something like, like a huge steel garage door crashing down could have been loud enough to reach me the way it was.



I stopped pacing, only now realizing I had been, to listen for any followup sounds.



There definitely was something. It started sounding like footsteps, though still sounded far too muffled. It steadily increased in volume, but there wasn't any shaking in the wooden flooring to make me think it was someone coming for me.



Regardless, instincts took over as I hopped to my feet again and balled my hands into fists so tight my fingers hurt. If someone was coming for me, I'd definitely not go down without a fight.



The steady thumping grew louder and louder until it seemed like it couldn't have possibly come from a person. But it had to be right? The only thing I could come up with were absurdly designed tanks that walked on legs. Those would be as heavy as this thumping sounded.



I think at least.



But spider tanks only existed in fantasy, and aren't viable in the real world.



Right?



Plus, the floor was still completely still. I can't imagine that the surrounding area had cement or stone floors, leaving only my room to be made of wood? Or could it? If the room I was in was meant specifically for holding people I could definitely see them not wanting me to know they were approaching.



The ground under me finally shook, filling me with both relief and terror. The last thump still felt like it was very far away.



"It couldn't have been footsteps." I whispered softly, more trying to convince myself of it than believing it.



The ground shakes violently now, throwing me to the ground, though my adrenaline has me back up onto my knees in an instant, ready to defend myself as light finally began to pour in.



Only, it wasn't coming from the sides, as if a door had been opened. No, it was coming from above.



Slowly too.



Turning my head up as I struggled to keep my balance, I find nothing but a light so incredibly bright that it feels as though my retinas were being scorched.



Shaking my head, I turn back down and rub my eyes. Nothing like being temporarily blinded after spending all that time in complete darkness.



Blinking slowly, I can see the room I'm in is fairly rectangular, and decently sized. I'd have stopped to brag about my instincts more had my burning curiosity not forced my eyes upward in wonder.



And now, I can say with the utmost confidence, at least internally.



All hell has broken loose.



"THERESA?!" I can't help but yell in surprise, wonder, and fear all at once.



Theresa, a girl who I shared some classes with was stretching high into the sky before me. She had never seemed to like me much, a fact that was not lost on me, given the size of her emotionless face.



"WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY AM I SO SMALL? WHY AM I HERE? DID YOU DO THIS? ARE YOU HERE TO HELP ME?" I shout up, the questions feeling like they all came out at once.



Her expression doesn't change.



That's probably not a good sign.



Before I can start yelling some more though, she takes a huge finger and presses it into my face. I'm assuming she meant to keep me from speaking by doing this, but the movement caught me off guard and, fearing the worst, I fell back.



Relief came quickly though, as she pulled her finger back slightly and I stood, dusting myself and looking up again.



"Well?" She asked, rather loudly.



Rubbing my ear slightly to shake the ringing off, I looked up in curiousity. Having genuinely no clue what she was trying to say, I cupped my hands to my mouth and shouted in response.



"WELL WHAT?"



Theresa sighed.



That wasn't good.



"Well do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior?" She asked.



Once again, mentally, all hell broke loose.



Like the Hoover Dam had just exploded, an impossible torrent of memories flooded into my mind with such ferocity that I felt I'd go mad trying to process it all.



There was one common theme though.



Pain.



Lots of it.



Physical pain, and even some mental anguish as I remembered seeing a huge Theresa kill my girlfriend. I remembered having my bones broken, being deprived of air, and almost felt as if I myself had perished at Theresa's hands.



But I was in no pain now. Maybe some of those were just horrible nightmares.



I don't know, but I do remember this question being asked of me before. Theresa had always been a bit of a religious nut, carrying a Bible with her at all times, and I figured that was among the reasons she hadn't liked me.



She was somehow behind this. I'm sure of it.



"Well?"



My heart nearly leapt out of my chest hearing her address me again.



"NO!" I screamed back, as it was the only word I could repeat in my head as the memories continued to fill my very being.



Theresa sighed, and closed her eyes.



I had seen this before, but this time seemed a little more annoyed than usual.



She spread her fingers, each thick as a tree trunk and placed them in front of and behind my head roughly.



"W-WAIT! I MEAN YES! YES! I DO!" I shouted back frantically, hoping she'd accept.



I felt myself being lifted up. In a panic, I tried to pry her fingers off of my head, but my strength was pitiable compared to even two of her fingers.



She held me in front of her face. Her icy blue eyes staring back at me, as some of her long blonde hair fell over her face. Were she not so crazy and were I not in a precarious situation, I'd say she was almost cute.



Almost.



The cold blue eyes had just a glint of madness to them. She hid it well, in her speech patterns, and lack of other emotion, but I could sense a deep fury within her at me for what I had said.



"If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth. First John, chapter one, verse six." She said, bringing my mind back to more pressing matters.



"I-I SWEAR! I'M NOT LYING!" I screamed back, a chill running down my spine.



Theresa sighed.



"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that she innocent blood, a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs, chapter six, verses sixteen through nineteen. You are many of these things, and continue to insist on lying. I must do what I must do." Theresa whispered to me with her eyes closed.



That definitely didn't sound pleasant, I thought and redoubled my efforts to escape.



And then Theresa opened her mouth. A vast cavern, looking moist and dangerous. She extended her pink tongue and I felt it touch my shoe.



"NO! PLEASE!" I shouted as she lowered me into the moist cave, the humidity along with her saliva making it difficult to breathe, much less attempt to escape.



Difficult, but not impossible.



Digging my hands into the squishy tongue I push myself forward powerfully, attempting to force my way out from between her lips. Before I had even made it halfway up her tongue though, I lost my grip and fell down onto it. The fingers exited the mouth and the lips closed, sealing me in darkness.



True defeat is an emotion not many people get to know, but it's the only way I can think of to describe my mindset when I was plunged into darkness. Theresa's hot breath made breathing for myself difficult, and the sticky saliva was omnipresent.



I merely lay on her tongue, slowly sliding back into her mouth, defeated.



And, without warning, the tongue below me undulated and I was tossed to the side of her mouth, where I landed on something hard. Her teeth, I'm assuming.



Instantly, my mind sent me a signal, one of escaping. I was in a dangerous place, the most dangerous place of this already dangerous place. My brain received the signal, but before my muscles could begin moving, Theresa's teeth came down with devastating force.

A Recurring Nightmare by Emma Gear

Theresa chewed the man slowly, a small tingle traveling through her body as his bones were reduced to mush by her unyielding teeth. She always made sure to chew before swallowing, to ensure that he wouldn't have made the trip to her stomach alive. It was the one small act of kindness she gave her victims, and this time was no exception as a well chewed lump of flesh and splintered bones traveled down her throat.


 


Closing her eyes, Theresa tapped her fingers against her forehead, heart, and shoulders, whispering a short prayer as she did so.


 


Finishing up, Theresa opened her eyes again, picking up a pen and notepad she had lying on her dresser. She clicked the pen open and turned to an empty page, before scratching out a few quick words.


 


"December 23rd, 1993. Nicholas has failed again." Theresa licked her lips as she wrote that down, and paused to think for a moment. She stared at the notepad, her pen, and back to the small jewelry box she had kept him in, before finding the words she was looking for.


 


"Perhaps next time."


 


Clicking the pen shut. Theresa closed the notepad and laid it back on her dresser, making sure to close the still open drawer in her wooden jewelry case.


 


A great yawn escaped Theresa's lips, and she covered her mouth out of habit, while she looked towards the fish-shaped clock suspended on her wall.


 


"10:30... Father Lenity's service lasted unusually long tonight..." She said to herself as she flipped the room's light switch off and knelt beside her bed to pray before she slept.


 


That night, Theresa dreams.


 


It was a dream she had many times before. Often with minor details changed or switched around. The same basic chain of events always happened though.


 


And, laying in bed that night, Theresa dreams.


 


She saw herself. Her shiny blonde hair tied back into a ponytail, sweat beading on her brow as she cut through a ghastly enemy with a great shining blade. The sword seemed to glow with a golden light, reflecting the metal of the chain mail she wore, and the large red cross emblazoned on her chest.


 


Another enemy lunged at Theresa, it's jaws wide open, hoping to take a bite out of her.


 


Theresa dreams that night, as a small twitch ran through her left arm.


 


Quickly, Theresa turned and slammed her shield into her foes head, knocking it aside, and bringing her other arm forward, she drove her sword into the enemy’s throat. Shadowy blood spewed from its sliced neck and tainted her shield and mail with its inky blackness.


 


All seemed calm again. Her attackers seemed to have stopped approaching, and she was finally allowed a moment to rest as she continued walking through the great hall she was in. As she reached the end of the hall, and its oversized door, she opened it slowly.


 


The vast door creaked as it opened and revealed what it had been hiding to Theresa.


 


As she dreams, Theresa's right hand moved to her chest, clutching the small pendant hung around her neck.


 


Behind the door was an enormous jewel, suspended in midair. It bobbed about slowly and radiated an aura that made Theresa feel uncomfortable. Though she could sense it was dangerous, she approached the jewel, her arm outstretched.


 


The aura grew from merely discomforting to tight, oppressive, and all encompassing as she felt as though she were sticking her arm through a campfire. She wanted to touch the jewel and end the pain, but felt an almost magnetic resistance the closer her arm got.


 


Though her bedroom was cool, Theresa began to sweat as she dreamed.


 


"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" Theresa shouted in her most authoritative voice and the aura spiked in intensity for a moment, before dissipating almost entirely.


 


Theresa exhaled softly as the negative feelings washed away. She moved her hand closer the jewel and inhaled sharply. She wasn't sure how much longer she could bear the suspense.


 


"AHH!" She screamed in anger and thrust her hand forward, until it came into contact with the jewel, and an unbearably bright flash filled her vision. The ground shook, knocking her off her feet as the sounds of tortured shrieks of pain reached her ears.


 


Still, Theresa dreams, as her body tossed and turned in bed.


 


The sounds of pain began to fade as quickly as they came, while Theresa's vision slowly returned to her. Looking around her, she quickly noticed she was no longer in the mysterious room or hallway she had been in before. The ground was now rocky, and giving off a red glow by the flames flickering about.


 


Sensing the worst, Theresa reached for her sword and shield.


 


Neither was at her side. Or anywhere, for that matter. She gasped sharply as she spun in place, desperate to find her weapons.


 


Theresa's tossing and turning slowed, as a cold sweat began to bead her forehead while she dozed.


 


The parched earth beneath Theresa's feet began to rumble, and she shifted her position to keep her footing. Bits of rock and tiny pebbles bounced as the rumbling ground magnified and seemed to overlap itself, growing steadily stronger with each passing second.


 


Finally, a strong gust of wind combined with the most powerful quake yet sent Theresa flying. After hitting the ground hard, she stood and looked behind her for the source of danger, sorely missing her sword and shield now.


 


"So this is the best that you can do?"


 


Though she was still dreaming, Theresa's body thrashed about in bed violently.


 


Theresa looked up in shock and awe. Towering what must have been hundreds, no, thousands of feet into the sky was a scantily-clad woman. Her tanned skin was given a red glow from the various fires around her, and her long, raven colored hair flowed about gently, despite the complete lack of wind. Her outfit was comprised of nothing more than a few black scraps of cloth crossing diagonally over her generous bust and a pair of tight leather shorts. Completing her look was a complete lack of footwear and a tail tipped like an arrowhead coming out the back of her shorts.


 


While she would have been the object of many men's desires, Theresa merely felt herself shrink back in fear. She had nothing to defend herself with, and the giantess's toes looked big enough to crush her home into oblivion without even noticing.


 


"If only I still had my sword and shield..." Theresa thought. "Then I could at least attempt to fight back..."


 


"Defenseless and weak! You couldn't stand against me even with your God-given weapons." The giantess boomed overhead as the earth shook with her power.


 


"GOD'S POWER WILL TRIUMPH OVER ALL EVIL!" Theresa screamed, and in a furious rage ran for the great wiggling toes that seemed to tease her, almost entice her to abandon all reason and attack.


 


"HA!" The giantess laughed in triumph. "That may be enough to scare off some of my minions, but when you're dealing with the real deal. The real SATAN, you're gonna need a little more than some self confidence!" She mocked and continued to wriggle her toes while watching the pathetic girl attack them.


 


Theresa didn't care. Her hundreds of hours of Sunday school and church had prepared her for a moment like this, and she'd make sure that this giantess paid for using the Lord's name in vain.


 


The Giantess watched from thousands of feet up as the dust mite that called herself a warrior of God attacked her big toe with all the fury of a fruit fly. The attack on her big toe wasn't even felt, and was leagues away from causing her any sort of pain or discomfort.


 


Theresa began to sweat with the effort she was putting forth, and found herself inhaling deeply of the scent of this woman's feet to catch her breath. Still, she felt she would never relent, and pushed herself to continue attacking.


 


The all out assault continued for several minutes before the Giantess yawned and flicked her big toe forward. The merest twitch of her muscles had been enough to send the speck of a girl flying several feet to land on her back.


 


"That's enough." The Giantess said as she bent over to focus on her miniature victim. "I'm afraid that one of "God's Warriors" she said and stopped to spit after saying the phrase. "Will never, ever be enough to take me down, most especially not one as flawed as you."


 


Theresa looked up in fear, wondering what the Giantess meant by what she said, but she wasn't given much time to think on it as the incredible foot, hundreds of feet long was raised into the air. The smooth bottom of the sole was littered with debris, most of which by itself could have crushed Theresa. Out of habit she raised her arms in self defense to stop the debris from pelting her further.


 


"Goodbye." The Giantess snickered and slammed her foot into the ground with incredible force. Deep gashes formed in the ground and snaked out from around her foot. She hadn't felt the pathetic bug squish underneath her foot, but there was no way anything caught was still alive.


 


With that, Theresa's dream ended and she sat up in bed looking like cold water had been dropped on her. Her eyes were wild with fear as she felt her arms and legs to make sure she was still okay and in one piece.


 


Her breathing was ragged, but as she came to accept that she was now conscious and safe again, she found racing heart begin to slow. It took several minutes but pure exhaustion from her dream was eventually to knock her back into sleep.


 


This time, her sleep was dreamless, her mind empty of worry and regret.

Visiting the Father and Exorcising by Emma Gear

The sun was rising slowly, peaking out over the dreary, gray sky, and Theresa's bed was empty. She was already awake, and standing over her jewelry box, the drawers on it already pulled out.


 


Cowering in a corner one of the drawers was a little man, clothed in a red sweater and blue jeans. Theresa stared over him, her eyes narrowed as the man shouted excuses. She had asked him the same question she had asked Nicholas last night, and his initial reaction was again the one she couldn't bear to hear.


 


"No."


 


A two letter word that inspired her to do the things she did. She was doing God's work, or so she believed. She would ask them whether or not they believed, and if they said the word she so despised, she would do all in her power to convert them. Given her tremendous size and strength advantages over her would-be targets, she didn't hesitate to use either as tools to convert them.


 


Though the man continued his pleas for forgiveness, she paid little attention to him. Her mind was lost in thought. She kept thinking back to her previous successful conversion. Sarah, the girlfriend of Nicholas.


 


Sarah had been dating Nicholas for almost a year when they both found themselves under Theresa's ownership. They both did whatever Theresa had deemed necessary in converting them from their heathenism to the one true religion. Sarah cracked easily, both literally and figuratively, as she spent many a day in Theresa's flats, being violently pressed upon by several tons of flesh.


 


Then one day, Theresa opened her jewelry box asked, the question, and while Nicholas continued to resist, Sarah had given in. Theresa had been overjoyed, and gave the tiny girl a great hug, or as much of a hug as she could manage with a girl as small as she had been. It really only seemed to succeed in pressing Sarah into Theresa's chest.


 


But Theresa had been too rough. Sarah looked to be in great pain after being pressed into the necklace Theresa always wore, but had forgotten about. Theresa apologized profusely but it did little to ease Sarah's moans of pain.


 


Still though, Theresa smiled. Now that Sarah was right with God, she was guaranteed eternal salvation! The excitement of the gift she'd be giving fueled Theresa as she placed Sarah on the floor and plucked Nicholas from her jewelry box so he could watch.


 


Tingling with excitement, Theresa slowly placed her bare foot on top of Sarah, and held her down firmly. While Theresa figured that it'd be less painful than a quick stomp, Sarah found it to be quite the opposite as she struggled to fill her lungs with air, succeeding in only filling her mouth with Theresa's flesh. Sarah's limbs writhed about in agony as her body screamed for air. It went on for all of one minute. One grueling, torturous, minute.


 


Then, she was gone.


 


A great smile crossed Theresa's face as she felt Sarah's struggles cease altogether. She had her first successful conversion, and had done her job well by allowing her to experience eternal salvation earlier.


 


Nicholas wouldn't stop screaming though, as usual, and she popped him into her mouth, figuring he'd need further convincing.


 


It had been her first, and to date, only successful conversion. As she watched the little man in the drawer rock back and forth, she felt only contempt. He didn't seem to be catching on, and she figured a day underfoot would be a good way to get him to see the error of his ways.


 


Her face still outwardly emotionless, she plucked the man out of the box and reached for her socks laid out on the bed. Dropping him into the right sock, she slipped them both on and moved her foot about, letting him get into position.


 


Theresa always tried to use different methods of getting someone to realize the error of their ways, and one of those was to move the people into different spots underfoot, hoping that maybe a different variation would mean different results.


 


The man inside was moved around as she pivoted her foot about until he was lying horizontally under her toes. She could feel his little breaths cool the bottoms of her toes and smiled gently at the feeling.


 


Then, without warning she slammed her foot onto the floor, feeling a bigger puff of air hit her toes. The man didn't seem to enjoy that move at all, and she repeated it as she walked to her sneakers.


 


She tied her shoes tight, to ensure that the only air the man would be breathing was the air that was in when she stuffed her foot in. The air inside would be thick, and humid, she knew from the condition a person was in when extracted from her shoes. It also took them a minute to get used to breathing fresh air again, as the only air within the shoes was tainted with her feet.


 


Theresa walked down the stairs and made her way out the front door of her house. The skies were gray, and looked due for snow later, but at the moment it was still very mild. Her car started quickly and she drove to the one place she spent most of her time when school was out.


 


The church's parking lot was almost completely empty, save for one older vehicle parked front and center. Theresa parked her car next to it and tapped two fingers against her forehead, heart, and shoulders. Exhaling deeply, she opened the car door and went around to the church's back entrance.


 


She knocked on the door three times, and smiled when an older man opened the door and greeted her.


 


"Oh! Fancy seeing you here on this day Theresa, what can I help you with?" He asked politely and with a warm smile.


 


"Father Lenity, forgive me if I'm intruding, but I felt as though I could use some guidance. If you don't mind, that is." Theresa asked sincerely.


 


"Oh, not at all! Please, come in." Father Lenity said as he signaled her in, making sure to close the door behind her.


 


Theresa walked in smiling, and making sure to walk more firmly on her right foot than her left. The back of the church, where she now stood, doubled as Father Lenity's home. It had all the comforts and furnishings one would expect, and just being in it made Theresa feel warm and safe.


 


"Please, take a seat." Father Lenity said while signaling to a couch near the door. "What did you need help with?"


 


"Father..." Theresa began, trying to find the words she was looking for. "Father I ask for some assistance of you. I have been doing what I feel is my duty, telling the world of the message of Christ, but I have had little luck."


 


"Ah. I see. Well what kind of luck have you had?" He asked.


 


"One."


 


"One what?"


 


"I've only gotten one person to join the faith." Theresa said sadly, tears welling in her eyes.


 


"Oh, now now..." Father Lenity said, reaching over and patting Theresa's shoulder. "I'm sure that person will be thrilled when she joins us for Sunday morning service."


 


"No..." Theresa said softly. "She passed away shortly after."


 


"Ah..." Father Lenity replied, deep in thought as he searched for the correct words. "Well, if she gave her life over, she's in a better place now Theresa. Never forget that. As for anyone else who you've tried to get to join, just know that you may not be able to get them all, and sometimes time is what they need."


 


"But I WANT to get them all..." Theresa sadly said, wiping the tears from her eyes as she tapped her right foot rapidly. "I want them to experience the happiness I have, and I do when I'm in this place.


 


"Don't you worry about that Theresa. No one person will ever be able to get everyone to join the faith. Not even me." He chuckled. "Just remember to use your own God-given gifts to do all you can for everyone you can."


 


"God-given gifts?" Theresa asked, idly fingering the necklace she wore.


 


"Yes, just look at you Theresa! You're a smart, beautiful young woman, and I'm sure that anyone with half a mind would listen to what you have to say so long as you're sincere and believe it yourself."


 


"I do Father Lenity. I do."


 


"Come now, let's say a short prayer to help you with this." Father Lenity suggested as he bowed his head and closed his eyes. Theresa followed suit, but made sure to continue scrunching and unscrunching her toes the entire time.


 


Half an hour later, they were done and hugged, as Father Lenity led Theresa outside.


 


"Make sure you bundle up tonight Theresa! It's getting pretty chilly out here!" He advised.


 


Theresa nodded, making a concentrated effort to stop her teeth from chattering as she made her way back to her car.


 


Starting it, she immediately turned the heater on, hoping it'd warm her car up quickly, while she slipped off her right shoe. The sock followed quickly after and she placed her foot on her left knee, lifting her toes to take a look at the battered man laying underneath.


 


He didn't seem to be moving, likely beaten into submission during her meeting with Father Lenity. Theresa pursed her lips in thought as she rubbed her fingers into her smooth sole. Deciding it was better to leave him where he was, she ran her finger down his side before clenching him tightly into her toes grip again to put her sock and shoe back in.


 


Theresa drove home carefully, as the temperature steadily dropped and the wind was picking up. Once home, she jogged back inside, surprised at how much cooler it had gotten now that she was out of her warm car.


 


Once inside, she fiddled with the thermostat for a moment to warm up her home, before heading back upstairs to her bedroom. Slipping off her shoes again she jumped into bed and threw her socks off, pulling the man out from under her toes again.


 


He still appeared to be unconscious, his body asleep and battered from her efforts. Theresa shook him gently, hoping to wake him, but it was no good, he stayed unconscious. She frowned, but set about her original plan by reaching for bible she kept on her nightstand. Sitting up, she lay him out on one of her legs, and began her new idea to convert him.


 


She began at the beginning, and read the bible to him. Even if he wasn't awake to hear it, she was sure the words would have an impact anyway. And so she read, for hours at a time, pausing only to get a drink of water, during which time he was back underfoot. Upon returning to read more, she simply kept him in the more comfortable spot trapped in her soft toes.


 


Before she knew it, the sun was setting on the now cold winter evening. The tiny man seemed to have regained consciousness at some point during her reading, but she was so focused she hadn't noticed his feeble struggles until she had stopped.


 


Reaching down, Theresa picked him up and looked him over, hoping to hear something good from him. He seemed to be focused on taking great breaths of fresh air, now that he was away from her enormous, warm feet.


 


Theresa waited though. Patience was a virtue, after all.


 


He continued to cough and hack, clutching his ribs as they looked to be the source of his pain, and breathing troubles. His eyes were wild as he tried to do anything but look up at the pretty face of the woman who did this to her.


 


Theresa sighed.


 


His limbs now flailed about in fear, while he coughed up unnoticeable bits of lint he had swallowed during his stint beneath her mighty toes.


 


Shaking her head, Theresa positioned him over the top of her glass of water, and dropped him inside, saying a prayer as she did so. The man appeared to be possessed by an evil spirit, and his time beneath her had forced that demon up to the surface. Now though, it was her job to exorcise it.


 


The man appeared to be struggling in the water, violently using all his strength to stay above the surface as Theresa mumbled prayers and retrieved a small vial of water from under her pillow.


 


"BEGONE!" She shouted and dripped a couple of drops into her glass, aiming for the man. He did his best to avoid the drops, as they only forced him below the surface of the water again, but a few hit him square in the chest.


 


Not satisfied yet though, Theresa reached into her glass and grabbed the man, violently swishing him about it before pulling him up slowly. Utterly drenched, he looked very much worst for wear as Theresa popped him between her lips and swished him about her mouth for a minute.


 


Though she was doing it for his own good, she had always enjoyed manipulating a tiny person with her tongue and teeth. His struggles could do nothing against her, but it always tickled to feel them try. The darkness inside her mouth, along with his already maddening efforts to escape, caused him to do something completely unexpected.


 


He seemed to finally find his voice, which he used to scream in terror as he slipped down the back of Theresa's mouth, into her throat.


 


Theresa's eyes grew wide as she felt him slide to the back of her mouth, before winding up in her throat. The tickling intensified as he moved about the inside of her throat, and she gently traced his path with her finger on her neck. It was over all too quickly though, as she lost track of him when he likely entered her stomach.


 


Theresa lay back, gently rubbing her flat stomach, eyes closed, while she licked her lips, totally unconcerned with his fate any longer. As far as she was concerned, the demon inhabiting his body was the reason he slipped to the back of her throat, and ended up where he now lie. Though he was small, he was the only thing she had to eat today aside from the water, so she was satisfied.


 


Sleepily opening her eyes, she caught sight of her clock, and saw that it was only 7:00 pm. Normally too early to go to sleep, but it was Christmas Eve after all, and the coolness of the weather offered her little to do besides stay home.


 


Closing her eyes slowly, she decided against adding the fate of her snack to her notepad, at least for the moment. There would always be time in the morning, wouldn't there?


 


With a deep sigh , Theresa laid back in bed and closed her eyes. Tomorrow was Christmas, and she had a lot of things to celebrate.

Deception by Emma Gear

Theresa slept, and as she slept, she again began to dream.


 


The dream returned. The same dream she had experienced many times before. She was slicing down unseen, ghastly monsters left and write.


 


Again.


 


She opened a great door to reveal a floating jewel.


 


Again.


 


After a great deal of effort, she managed to touch the jewel.


 


Again.


 


After a bout of temporary blindness, she was greeted to the sight of an enormous woman who exuded power.


 


Again.


 


It was all going as it normally did. It would almost be routine were it not so horrifying each and every time it happened.


 


The woman lifted her foot to crush Theresa.


 


Again.


 


Then, something wholly unexpected occurred.


 


Theresa ran. While this by itself wasn't too unusual, as she had tried it before, the Giantess's reaction was completely different.


 


She shifted her foot to the right and stepped down, her toes splaying to accept her weight and almost bumping into Theresa.


 


“...That necklace...” She began, her voice loud and booming. “You pathetic worm, while you ran I caught sight of your necklace. I don't know how you got it, but it belongs to me.”


 


Theresa reached for the necklace dangling between her breasts and examined it closely, before closing her palm around it.


 


“NO!” She shouted. “THIS WAS A GIFT FROM GOD!”


 


“A gift from...” The Giantess growled softly before it turned into a thin lipped smile.


 


“I must have been mistaken, but give it anyway! If one more soul is granted eternal...” She paused for just an instant. “....salvation by the necklaces power, then it shall give it's owner the power to strike me down! That I simply can not allow! I know you've used its power and fed it at least once so far, but the consequences would be dire if it happened again!”


 


Theresa smiled hugely.


 


“IS THAT SO?” Theresa shouted upward, clutching the necklace tightly. “THEN SAVOR YOUR LAST MOMENTS! THIS WILL BE OVER VERY SOON!”


 


“OH NO!” The Giantess screamed in terror as the world around them dissolved into inky blackness.


 


Theresa woke up suddenly.


 


She shook her head, swearing she could hear a sinister laugh, but it disappeared after only a moment. Looking at her clock, Theresa found it was 11:55 pm.


 


“Almost time!” She said excitedly and jumped out of bed. She ran to her jewelry box and pulled out all the drawers til she found the one she had been searching for.


 


She had never watched it happen before, but it was certainly a sight to behold. Before her very eyes a small man in a red sweater and blue jeans materialized in the drawer. Theresa checked the time again.


 


11:57 pm, only three more minutes.


 


Reaching for her notepad she pulled to the page she had neglected to write several hours prior.


 


“December 24th, 1993. Asked Nicholas again, got the same answer. Spent day in shoe.” Was written on the page.


 


Clicking her pen, she added, “Read to him and forcefully exorcised a demon which forced him to end his own life.” Theresa paused, licking her lips as she thought about her next words.


 


“Tomorrow will finally be the day. I'm sure of it.”


 


Just as Theresa clicked the pen closed, a soft scream came from the box. She glanced at the clock quickly to see the time again.


 


“Midnight.” She whispered and pulled the tiny man in a red sweater and blue jeans out from her jewelry box. He looked terrified, but was also unsure on how to react. Pressing a finger to her lips, Theresa began to explain things to him.


 


“Nicholas, several months ago I found this pendant I'm wearing now.” She stopped and touched it to Nicholas's face. “The pendant was a gift from God, and it can be used to save all of humanity. Shortly after I discovered its power, I knew it should only be used for good, and shrunk both you and Sarah down to a much smaller size, so I could better teach you about how to be a religious person.”


 


Nicholas seemed dumbstruck at what Theresa was telling him, but listened intently anyway, more out of fear of what would happen should he try to interrupt.


 


“Now, this necklace has been bringing you back to life, every night at midnight, no matter how you passed away. I've used this to teach you and Sarah lessons every day, no matter the consequences.” Theresa continued. “I started back in June, right after classes let out for the summer, and every day since then I've recovered you when you'd reappear in my jewelry box. But I think you've learned well, so now I'm going to ask you one question.”


 


Nicholas nodded his head, more than ready to agree to anything that Theresa suggested. Her explanation had awoken parts of his memory again, and he had no desire to go through any of that again.


 


“Time is of the essence here, so I will have to teach you more important lessons should you not understand. But, anyway. Do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior?” Theresa asked earnestly.


 


Nicholas nodded and screamed agreement as best he could. He could not imagine a situation where he'd need to agree more fervently than he currently was.


 


Theresa cracked a smile. She had done it, the time to rid the world of evil once and for all had come, once Nicholas arrived in heaven.


 


With no further words, Theresa clenched her fingers together, savoring the crunch of Nicholas's upper body to signify that he had perished under her power. She continued to rub her fingers together, the mess left behind mixing together to make a pulpy stain on her fingers.


 


The pendant hanging against Theresa's chest began to burn, red-hot against Theresa's skin. It felt as though it were searing into her flesh, but she made no effort to remove it. It was the power of the Holy Spirit working through her body.


 


Or so she believed.


 


A series of visions came to Theresa. She saw herself, wearing no clothes, but towering thousands of feet into the sky. She made her way across cities, countless people and their possessions getting crushed under her bare soles.


 


A bright flash.


 


Now she was in New York City. What was once massive and imposing, was now small and delicate. Theresa laughed as she placed her foot next to the Statue of Liberty, and picked it up with her big and second toe. Lady Liberty, massive and amazing to the people, didn't even stand as big as Theresa's toes, so big was she. A simple clench turned the statue, along with any worthless sinners still inside, into a mangled mess of metal and humanity.


 


Another bright flash.


 


Now she stood over Washington D.C.. The White House was picked up and nonchalantly thrust into her mouth. The leaders of the country weren't doing their job properly, likely because they were living sinfully in luxury. Theresa focused and laughed as she felt the struggles against her tongue of people who had survived the trip the White House had made. Other important buildings met their end at her body, as her toes turned The Smithsonian into rubble, because it did not dedicate enough of itself to glorifying God.


 


Another bright flash.


 


Theresa found herself facing off against an army, one that was willing to do anything to stop her it seemed. The sinners who rejected salvation should be the first to go was a doctrine Theresa strongly believed, and she lifted her right foot hundreds of feet into the air, over the pitiful people trying to stop her. Their efforts did little more than tickle her foot, making her toes wiggle as well as dislodging debris stuck to her smooth sole. The battle was over in mere moments, as Theresa's big toes crashed into the middle of her opposition, smearing them into greasy organic stains. The feeling was delightful.


 


Another bright flash.


 


The sky.


 


Theresa blinked, and rubbed her eyes. She was in control of herself again, this was reality, and not a vision. She was lying on her back, looking up at the sky.


 


Theresa smiled.


 


Sitting up, Theresa quickly realized she was wearing no clothes. While she would have felt embarrassed, and searched for a way to correct this problem, her second realization, combined with the fact that she wasn't even slightly cold, completely overrode her first.


 


Even sitting up, her vantage point was high in the sky. Homes below her seemed to form a grid. Many were lit, despite it still being very late at night. Near-microscopic flecks of snow fell to the ground gently from above.


 


It was a beautiful night. Theresa had always enjoyed the snow, and there was nothing like waking up to it on Christmas morning.


 


But there was no time to relax. Theresa had work to do. December 25th was celebrated as the birthday of Jesus Christ, and it brought about a new age.


 


Now, it'd be remembered as the day Theresa began her efforts to whip all of humanity into shape. There was enough room for everyone in heaven, and it was her job to make sure that as many people got sent there as possible.


 


Theresa stood slowly, her feet covering several blocks in deep shadow for only an instant before entombing them beneath an infinite expanse of foot flesh.


 


Anyone not alerted by the sounds she mad reaching her size, was now alerted to Theresa's presence. As for those that weren't, they would be in time.


 


Theresa smiled as she peered over her breasts at the tiny world below. The entire world would soon know of her, and the message of peace she was spreading. Should they choose not to accept it, they'd find themselves and their homes flattened effortlessly beneath her smallest toes.


 


People began to flood from their homes in response to Theresa's towering presence. She simply allowed them to look at her for a moment, take in the her power to right wrongs, and save humanity.


 


She was invincible, as the world would soon come to find out.


 


After all, she was a warrior of God.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2373