Isabell's Revenge by Vaalser4
Summary:

After drinking an experimental growth potion, Isabell grows into a giantess and takes revenge on her ex boyfriend.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 8643 Read: 84147 Published: August 09 2011 Updated: August 09 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Isabell's Revenge

By Vaalser4

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my second giantess story. Again, it takes place in Europe, mostly, so the currency used is the Euro. If you don't like a background for the main character, just skip the first two chapters. You may miss something however, heh heh.

Feel free to post any comments, likes and dislikes. I love to hear from you what you think of it!

Have fun!

DISCLAIMER: This story is not suitable for minor's. If it is against the law to read it, don't. Every person in thsi story is fictional, nor does the writer intent to offend anyone. The places are real, but the writer doesn't own them. There is no copyright on this story.

z88;

Chapter 1

z88;

Isabell cried. Telling her friend Christine her story brought all the sadness back.

"He abused me! Used me! I loved him, but he was only interested in sex!" she sobbed.

"He" was Mike, her ex- boyfriend. He and Isabell had been a couple for three months, but now he had ended their relationship. Isabell had loved him indeed. She thought he was a nice guy, being good-looking, wealthy and a head taller than she was. How could Isabell know what kind of a bastard Mike was?

Having arrived at Vienna from her hometown, the hamlet of Medraz, Isabell knew nothing of the big city life. She had never been to Vienna, which was the capital of her fatherland Austria, and as Mike always put it, the "cultural centre of the world". She was a 21-year-old farmer's daughter, perhaps bright but naïve, having lived her entire life on the mountain meadows looking after sheep and growing grain.

However, her well-to-do uncle thought it was a waste of her talents and offered to pay her a scholarship at the University of Vienna. And there she arrived half a year ago, studying medicine, for she wanted to become a doctor in Fulpmes, the village lying next to Medraz.

She met many people in Vienna. One was Christine, also a medical student and soon a friend, and Mike, who was three years her senior.

He was from Vienna itself, and as a guy from the big city he quickly found out Isabell was an easy pick. She was very pretty, having hazel eyes and long black hair, reaching her butt. Her face was beautiful, but for one thing. She had a very big nose. It was easily twice the size of a normal nose, being 4 inches long, root to tip.

"He said my nose is too big. I'm too ugly, he said. Pinocchio, he called me. Trunk face. According to him, I needed a bed sheet rather than a handkerchief to blow my nose. And yesterday, when I met him and his friends in the library, he called aloud "Look! Over there, Isabell is coming to visit us! The nose already arrived!" Everybody laughed at me!"

Christine had to chuckle when she told that. She couldn't help it. Isabell shot her an angry look.

"Sorry, it was a reflex," Christine said quickly. Isabell sobbed again.

"He hit me!" Isabell said. "He hit me when I didn't want to give him a blowjob! And he said I had to be grateful to be his girlfriend."

"He HIT you?" Christine asked, shocked now. "What a dick! Did you go to the police?"

Isabell nodded. "They questioned him. But he denied everything. And since it was my word against his, they couldn't do anything. They warned him not to do this again, but since there were no witnesses, the police couldn't do anything. "She is lying," he told the police. "Look at her nose! Pinocchio is lying!"...and when I met him on the street afterward, he challenged me. "Do you seek trouble? You want to fight, huh? Come, hit me. Hit me, Pinocchio!" he said. Luckily, I could run away."

Isabell wiped the tears from her face. "Even Tom, one of his friends, tried to apply to his consciousness. When I saw Mike again at the University the day after, he waved his fist at me, grinning! "Why did you hit her?" Tom said. "She is too weak to block your blow. You can't do that. It's not right". But Mike simply said he didn't care."

"That little shit!" Christine said, angry.

"And when we were still a couple, he always bragged about his money. About his Harley Davidson. His large house. And about his favorite holiday country, Egypt. "Nothing for dumb, poor peasant girls. Egypt is a country for people like me. People from the upper layer. People who are more than others. Better. Educated people, to appreciate the vast, rich culture. Not as rich as Vienna's, of course, but still....You would be bored there, with your superficial, simple taste. Just like Vienna is better than your dog hole," he said. I always thought he was making jokes, but he was serious. For him, I was nothing but a dumb farmer's girl, good enough to fuck. It wasn't sex he had with me. He was masturbating with my vagina! I was just his plaything! He told me he had never loved me when he ended our relationship." Isabell started to cry again. She felt humiliated. "If only I could pay him back, that bastard!" she sobbed.

Christine put her arm around her. "There might be a way...," she muttered.

"How?"

"Well, my brother, Peter, is working on a machine, here at the faculty. He studied medicine and psychology, I told you that. This machine is still experimental, you know. It is, as far as I understand, some kind of Virtual Reality device. He wants to use it to study brain activity when people have all kinds of experiences, like holidays, driving a car, shopping....you normally cannot measure brain activity then. So, he uses VR. Making people think they i.e. shop. And then he sees the brain activity on his monitor."

Christine smiled. "You can also kill someone in VR. You can kill Mike, shoot him, stab him, club him to death. It's all fake, so don't worry about that. I'm sure you would love the experience."

"Is that possible?" Isabell asked in disbelief.

"Yes. And I'm sure Peter would love to see how the brain reacts to someone killing the other. You understand this has never been measured before." Christine grinned. "I'll give you the address of his workplace, and let him know you'll drop by tomorrow morning. You can talk to him about the machine. He knows more about the subject than I do, after all. Oh, and take a picture of Mike with you. Peter needs to know what he looks like, to program the machine"

Isabell left Christine's place a quarter of an hour later, holding a piece of paper with Peter's address. She felt much better already.

z88;

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

z88;

"You must be Isabell?" Peter was a plain looking man, not pretty but not ugly either. As normal as they come. "Please, come in. Christine told me you'd come, yesterday."

Isabell was guided into a large room. A table, looking like the ones doctors use to examine their patient upon, stood in its center. Behind it, a large machine hummed softly. It consisted of countless buttons, three monitors and a long, flexible tube, ending in a cap-like shape. A lot of needles protruded from it.

"This is the machine," Peter said, waving at it. "It took us four years to build; now it's ready for testing. I'm glad you want to participate."

"How does it work?" Isabell asked. "Christine told me something about Virtual Reality?"

"Let me explain. You've seen the Matrix?" Peter asked.

"Yes," Isabell answered.

"Well, this machine works more or less like the ones used in "the Matrix". It feeds your brain with images, sounds, odors...all kinds of stimuli. Which means it replaces the senses' information send to your brain with artificially created ones. To your mind, they seem real, though. Just like the machines in "the Matrix" did to humans. Make them believe they lived in a certain world, but in reality, they were in some kind of stasis chamber, being milked of their energy."

Peter smiled. "I called it "the matrixer", by the way. In honor of this fantastic movie."

Isabell nodded, smiling. She liked the movie too.

"Now, this baby makes sure you think you are in another world as well. It fakes senses, feelings of gravity, pressure, balance, pain, hunger and thirst, among other things. You are lying here, but you think you are on a tropical beach, walking in the sand."

"Amazing!" Isabell said. "But what about my body? It lies down here, and sends information to my brain too. Does that cause a conflict?"

"No, I took care of that. Look." Peter showed her a long, rubbery tube. One part stuck in the matrixer, the other ended in a hoop. It looked as if he had a large dog collar connected to the machine.

"You wear this around your neck. It'll block all other signals, coming from your body and senses. Your real senses, I mean. So only the matrixer's stimuli will enter your brain. It works two-way. If you are extremely excited, your real heart rate won't increase, nor will feeling nauseous make your stomach churn. It'll feel to you it does though, but that is stimulation too. The machine interacts with your thoughts. Part VR, part fantasy. Your fantasy. The computer reacts to your imagination, your decisions. Just like in a computer game."

"OK," Isabell said. "And you can make me believe I shoot Mike?"

"Of course. I have to program the machine accordingly, and you'll find yourself standing in front of your ex, holding a gun, and you can shoot him. Without going to jail for it. Of course, in reality, he's still alive and won't know anything about it, so don't expect him to be afraid of you or something. But maybe the experience of shooting him, even if not real, will ease your mind. It's far more intense than a daydream, you know."

"How much does it cost?" Isabell inquired. It certainly didn't come cheap.

"Nothing. It's an experiment, after all. But...." Peter hesitated. "If you want to participate in another experiment of me, I'll give you money. A hundred Euros."

"What experiment?" Isabell asked. It sounded good, a hundred Euros was a lot of money for her.

"Sorry, I can't tell you much about it. Secrecy is part of it. Foreknowledge is a bias, you know. I'll tell you after you had your, let's call it "virtual shooting". You can still say yes or no then. But first, test the matrixer. You can spend a few minutes in VR, on the tropical beach I mentioned earlier. I use that program to make people acquainted with the machine."

"You mean right now?" Isabell asked.

"Yes. It takes just a few minutes. You can still refuse the shooting afterwards. Or now, if you really don't want."

Isabell hesitated. As curious as she was, it all happened a bit too quick for her. She had only come to ask how and what about this machine, this "matrixer", not already being connected to it. But her curiosity won, and she was lying on the table ten minutes later, ready for her first VR trip.

"Ready?" Peter asked, after having her connected. "All right, here we go!"

Isabell saw a flash, and suddenly found herself standing on a hot, sunny beach. Amazed, she looked around. Blue water, soft sand, palm trees waving in a gentle breeze. Was this all fake? She could not believe it. She felt the sunlight on her skin, looking up at the sun made her eyes water. Or so it seemed.

She strolled across the beach. There were no other people; she had a tropical paradise all for herself. She felt the breeze, heard the waves, saw the sand. Everything seemed so real, she could even make out separate grains of sand on her shoes if she looked closely.

Then, another flash, and she was back in Peter's lab. It was quite a strange feeling, so suddenly being torn away from a warm beach, now feeling her body lying on his table.

"WOW!" she exclaimed. "That...that was wonderful! I...this..." She was at a loss for words.

Peter smiled. "Thanks! Now, if you want to shoot your ex-lover, tell me so and I start programming the matrixer tomorrow. Come back in three days then. If you want, that is," he concluded.

"Yes! Yes, I want to! Oh, this is great! I can do everything with Mike, without committing a crime! I'm gonna shoot that bastard!" Isabell was overjoyed. Soon, she would feel much better. The real Mike might still live, but the virtual one wouldn't. And he would never know what she did to him in this virtual world. That secret alone was enough for Isabell to make her feel better.

Three days later, Isabell was in VR again. She found herself standing in a plain room, a large rifle in her hands. Mike was there, too, calling her names and challenging her. "Come, hit me, bitch! Hit me, carrot nose!" he cried.

"OK, I hit you," she replied. Isabell aimed the rifle, and pulled the trigger.

BANG! Mike's head started to bleed. His eyes rolled up in his head, and he fell down on the floor, blood dripping out of his forehead. Dead.

"That was awesome!" Isabell was excited. Peter had just turned off the matrixer, and Isabell was sitting on the table, overjoyed. "I could even smell the gunpowder! That bastard! Oh, I hope these matrixers become commercially available! I'll buy one and shoot him every day!" Isabell rubbed her hands at the thought.

"Glad you liked it," Peter smiled. "Now, as for the other experiment," he continued, taking a bottle out of a cupboard, "I need you to drink this." The bottle was thin and as tall as a hand. It contained a pink liquid.

"What's that?"

"This liquid just passed its test phases in the lab. We are looking for a cure for people who suffer from midget growth. Dwarfs, you know."

"OK..." Isabell said, puzzled. At 5'9, she was certainly not a midget.

"It is able to make you grow," Peter went on, "by merely wanting to. You just have to wish to get bigger, and you grow. It connects to your nerve system, see?"

"How much bigger do I get?" Isabell was satisfied with her height. She didn't want to grow much more, if at all.

"That, we don't know. It hasn't been tested on living tissue yet. We usually use animals for that kind of experiments, but one cannot make an animal "want" to grow. Wanting food, yes. Growth, no."

"And if I don't want?"

"No offence taken. It's just a question. But no hundred Euros either."

Isabell wasn't sure. Her height was fine with her. She stared at the bottle, and wondered what she should do. A hundred Euros was a lot of money, but what if the experiment failed? It could kill her. She could get cancer. She could become ill for the rest of her life.

But what if it worked? She thought of Mike, as he stood in front of her, a full 6'4, hitting her. If she was bigger than he was, he would think twice hitting her again. Or even insult her. That'd be nice. Very nice. Never humiliated again!

"All right! I do it!" Isabell said, and drained the bottle.

"Great! Now, go home and wait for a couple of hours. It takes a while before it works, see? Come back tomorrow and we'll see if you can make yourself grow. Or, wait, better yet, try to grow at home! I want to know how long it takes before it works!" Peter said.

At home, Isabell measured herself every five minutes. "Grow...grow...grow...I want to grow...," she kept thinking. But nothing happened. Still 5'9.

She had worked out a plan already to take revenge on Mike, should the stuff work. Her imagination had taken over; she pictured what she would do to Mike. Towering over him, seven, maybe eight foot tall, hitting him like he was a child. You don't care if one is too weak to block your blows, after all. His words. She imagined him licking her feet when she ordered him to do so. Isabell pictured her wiping her ass with his face, using his hair for leverage. Making him feel small and insignificant. Like an insect....yes, that was an exciting thought. Mike, the bug at her feet! How big could she get? She was certainly going to find out.

"Grow....grow....grow...," she kept thinking.

She measured herself again. It had been two hours since she drank the liquid now.

Her heart skipped a beat. 5'10! She had grown!

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

z88;

"It works! That damned liquid works!" Isabell was happy. She tried again.

"Grow...I want to get bigger...".

She could feel her body expanding. The liquid had settled, and growing was much easier now. She inched up, slowly but steady. 5'11....6'0....6'1....her clothes became tight, so she took them off. Standing naked, she went to the bathroom to see her reflection in a large mirror. She looked taller, but everything was normal otherwise. Long, black hair, hazel eyes, pretty face. And a big nose.

She had B-cup breasts, a common body shape. Although she had always worked hard at the farm, she was not a muscular girl.

"GROW!" Isabell thought. Her body shot up, a full six inches. She stood 6'7 now.

"WOW!" she spoke out loud in disbelief. She could accelerate her growth as well, not inch by inch.

She flexed a muscle before the mirror, now not able anymore to show her entire body. "Not bad," Isabell thought, looking at the bulge. It was in proportion with the rest of her body, but still big. Compared to normal sized people that is.

Isabell grinned. Her plan was going to work. She took her widest clothes, which hardly fit her, and went off to Mike's house. She knew he was at home now, he always was at noon.

Isabell had forgotten completely to call Peter. The only think on her mind was revenge.

She had some trouble riding her bike, being a good deal bigger now, but managed and after ten minutes, she stood in front of Mike's house. Grinning, she rang. Mike opened, he was at home, and alone. His family, which Isabell never met (was he ashamed of her?) lived three city blocks away.

"Isabell?" he said. "What?" He looked up and down, her now tall body towering a head over him. Then, his face darkened.

"Are you making fun of me, Pinocchio? Walking on stilts under your pants? What kind of an idiot do you take me for, bitch? I...."

SLAM! Isabell struck him hard in the face. Mike looked at her, baffled. Then he struck back.

WHAM! Isabell was hit in the chest. She stepped back from the blow, then stumbled and fell. He was still very strong. Mike looked at her, his face twisted in anger.

Isabell got up. "So, you want to play rough, eh?" she asked. "OK, let's....play....ROUGH!" she spat, focusing on growing again.

6'9....7'2....7'8....8'5... Her clothes ripped as her body expanded. Shreds falling down her now huge frame. She stood naked in front of Mike, whose facial expression had changed to fear. And he should be! His ex was 9 feet, and coming towards him.

Mike dove inside the house, closing the door just before Isabell reached it. She knocked, then slammed, then kicked. But she couldn't get it open, or break it. It was made of solid oak.

"Open! Open up, Mike! Or else!" she cried, but Mike didn't answer.

"All right. You asked for it!" Isabell said after a minute, and started to grow again. Hands on her hips, she let loose, uncaring. She was fixed on revenge, nothing else mattered. Ten feet....eleven...fourteen....twenty...twenty-five. Mike's house grew smaller and smaller before her. It was like she stood in an elevator rising. Thirty feet (did she see Mike looking out of the window?). Forty feet. Forty-five. She halted at fifty feet, Mike's house now the size of a card box to her.

Isabell bent over, dug her hands under the roof and gave a mighty shove. It was like prying

the lid from a large box. The roof slowly raised, cracking. Plaster and debris rained down, and finally, it came off. Isabell looked inside the house. It was like the inside of a dollhouse to her, but the doll, Mike, was nowhere to be seen. She saw his furniture, his bedroom, and grabbed his bed. He wasn't hiding under it. Isabell looked at the now small bed in her hand. She hated it! In it, he had fucked her. Abused her. She clenched her hand, and crushed it like an empty soda can. Then, she threw it carelessly away.

"Where are you, Mikey?" she called down. "Come, come to me." Her voice wasn't filled with anger, it sounded more like singing. Isabell enjoyed Mike being afraid of her. But where was he?

VROOM! Isabell heard the engine of a motorcycle. Mike had managed to get to the garage next to his house, and drove away on his Harley. She could just see him shoot past her, onto the road, driving fast.

Isabell stood up, and ran after him. But he was too quick. She saw him gaining more and more ground, and decided to grow a little more. No, a lot more. She wanted to keep up with just by walking.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

z88;

Mike drove like mad. His heart raced and he was panting. This was a nightmare!

"Mikey! Come! Come to your little girlfriend. Don't drive away!" Isabell's voice still sounded melodic. She was enjoying this. Having grown to the dazzling height of two hundred feet, Isabell didn't need to run anymore. Just walking was enough to keep a constant distance from Mike. Chasing him was fun!

"Come. Come to little Isabell!" Mike could see her in the rear mirror of his Harley. She had a broad smile on her face, and her twinkling eyes were locked on him.

CRUNCH! Isabell stepped on a parked car. It was flattened like a soda can under her huge foot, just a single tire sprang from it as she destroyed it, rolling down the street. Mike looked back, sucking in his breath. That bitch was crazy!

He took a turn, hoping to get away from her this way, but Isabell could simply see over the houses. Instead of keeping to the road, she immediate turned in Mike's direction, stepping on the house that stood at the street's corner. The concrete and bricks crunched like dry crackers under her foot, small trees standing in the garden broke like toothpicks.

"Come to me, Mikey, come!" Isabell said. She acted as if nothing had happened, lifting her foot from the debris. She wanted Mike to see she wouldn't halt for anything to get him. She wanted to shock him, by carelessly crushing cars, houses, people. Another footfall, and a panicked man was squished underfoot. "Mike!" Isabell called, even more mockingly, "Mikey! Come to me! What are you afraid of? Are you scared of me?"

Mike felt sick. Her psychological warfare, crushing everything in her path like nothing while following him, had the intended effect. His fear grew every second.

He knew he couldn't outrun her, but kept driving nonetheless. What else could he do?

Crunch! A grove of trees was pressed to the ground.

Crack! A decorative rock the size of a beach ball crumbled to powder. Her soles and huge weight was too much even for pure granite.

Mike reached the outskirts of Vienna. The surroundings consisted only of some trees, half a dozen office buildings and a twelve-story apartment. If only he could reach a highway! He might shake her off there.

But he would never reach it.

Looking back, he saw Isabell's huge foot ploughing through the apartment. Her foot and calf demolished it like it was made of thin glass. Huge chunks of rock fell down, almost in slow motion. Dust formed around her. He saw people falling down, along with their furniture.

The debris didn't even scratch her skin. The sight, along with the sickening noise of the crumbling building was too much for Mike. He fell from his Harley, nauseous.

Uninjured, he got up. He tried to get back on the motorcycle, but saw Isabell approach and ran.

"Mike! Mike! Look!" he heard Isabell say after a couple of seconds. Instinctively, he turned. Just in time to see his Harley disappear under Isabell's foot, with a loud crunch. Almost crying, he ran further. What kind of a creature was this?

He arrived at the Danube river and stopped. Was this the end? Panting, he looked back. Isabell came closer, mischievously smiling. Mike looked to the river again, and jumped into it. He swam and swam, trying to reach the other side.

Isabell enjoyed herself very much. Seeing her ex run from her was better that she imagined. He was as stupid as he was tiny. Did he really think he could get away from her? On foot?

She waited until he reached the other side of the Danube until she continued following him. He wanted him to know nothing could stop her. She was a colossus, an unyielding titaness, determined to get him.

Mike, dripping wet, looked back again. She wasn't big enough to step over the river, he thought, so maybe.....

Isabell did not step over the Danube. She waded simply through it. The water was hardly deep enough to reach halfway up her calves. Within three steps, she was on the other side.

Mike knew he couldn't run much further. As afraid as he was, he was exhausted. He tried to run, but it simply was too much for him. Was he about to die? Would Isabell step on him, squish him like an insect for his abuse? He turned around.

Isabell stood right in front of him, her feet close together. Her toes were about as big as he was, pink boulders to him. Her feet were still wet from the river, glittering in the sunlight. He looked up. Her body was gigantic! Like standing on front of a huge church tower or lighthouse, he awed at her height. He saw her endless legs, her crotch, her breasts.

Her long, black hair, easily reaching her butt, waved gently in the wind. She didn't look down upon him, strange enough, but straight ahead.

"Well, well, Mike. Why did you run away? Afraid of your ex?" She was toying with him, like a cat with a mouse.

"You hit me. Hurt me. Perhaps you want to fight again? Come on! Strike me already! Lets do battle. Hit! Now!" Isabell acted as if Mike was eyelevel to her, never looking down at him.

He was frozen. Hitting this giant! He'd never be able to even make her feel his fists. Her pinky toe was all she needed to crush him.

"Or do you want me to make the first move?" she continued. "Do you think you could block it? Oh yes, that doesn't matter, I remember."

Mike wet his pants. He shook, both from being cold, having swam in the river, and with fear.

"Perhaps you want to fuck? We can do that. That's what you wanted me for, right? Here! Fuck me!" Isabell said, spreading her legs. "Fuck me! Right here!"

Mike saw her huge pussy, towering 110 feet above him. The same pussy he fucked two weeks ago was now big enough to swallow him whole.

"I don't feel your dick. Why don't you fuck me?" Isabell was still standing upright in front of him. If Mike had wanted to fuck her this way, he'd have needed the ladder of a fire engine to reach her pussy.

"All right! I'm sorry!" he suddenly heard himself scream upwards. "I'm a bastard. A fucking asshole! I know! Please, I'm sorry! Don't kill me! I vow I never will hit you again, or any other girl! Please, I..."

Isabell looked down. Then, she bent over and scooped him up. He was not even the size of a Lego doll to her. Lifting him to his face, she looked at him with an expression of anger on her face.

"Sorry? You are SORRY? Oh, no! You aren't getting away with it by saying you are sorry! I'm going to punish you. Punish you in a way even your twisted, sadistic mind couldn't come up with! You deserve nothing better. You humiliated me! Abused me! Hurt me! Now it's time for payback!"

"Don't kill me! Please!" Mike was crying in her hand. What was she going to do?

"Kill you? No, I'm not going to kill you. Death is far too merciful for you. You made my life hell. I'm going to make yours a hell too. Your house is destroyed already. Now I'll destroy everything you like and love! And neither you, nor anyone else is going to stop me!

With that, she closed her fist around Mike, and started to walk. She felt him struggle in her hand, like the spiders did she always threw out of the window when she encountered one home. Being useful animals, she never killed one of those.

At a large store, she stopped. It sold all kinds of electronics, like computers, radios, cell phones and television sets. Isabell pounded the roof with her fist.

"Hello? Anyone? I want to make a purchase. Give me a television set that doesn't need a power outlet. The biggest you got. And be quick about it, or else this store a ruin within a minute!"

After a few seconds, two frightened men came out of the entrance, holding a large TV in their hands. They reached up, offering it to her.

"Aah, thanks! Battery-powered, yes? Like a transistor radio, correct? Good! I hope they batteries are full, cause I need it for a long time." Isabell said.

The two men nodded. Isabell took it from them and placed it carefully between the index and middle finger of the hand she held Mike with. Then she bent over, and gave the two salesmen a kiss. They both stumbled back, but were unharmed.

"There! You've been kissed by a giantess! Better payment is not possible, right? Hahaha!" Isabell had fun. She liked being gigantic. Now she was ready for her revenge.

The two salesmen were still lying on the ground as Isabell continued her journey. Their faces wet with her saliva, both men were too overwhelmed to do anything for the next fifteen minutes.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Isabell walked towards a large mountain. A large chunk of rock protruded from its side, a natural platform, covered with trees. It was about chest- high to her. Perfect for her plans. With her free hand, Isabell tore a dozen of the smaller trees out of the ground and threw them away like weed. Opening her other hand, she placed Mike in front of a large oak. She placed the TV in front of it.

"A gift. I want you back as my boyfriend. You want me back as well, right?" she said, and the tone of her voice made sure she wouldn't take no for an answer. Not willing to take chances, Mike nodded. They both knew this relationship wasn't serious at all.

"Turn it on!" she commanded Mike, " put it on CNN. And don't try to run!" she added in a threatening voice.

Mike promptly did what she asked. CNN was on, showing news from the US about their economy. Probably they hadn't heard yet of a gigantic woman in Austria.

Isabell pushed Mike against the oak. Then, she tore a few hairs from her head. Each one was about 90 feet long and as thick as a rope. She used them to fasten him against the age- old oak. One hair she used to tie the TV to a nearby tree she spared, its screen still visible to Mike. Then, she placed her hands on her hips, grinning at him. Mike couldn't move. He struggled, but her hairs were simply too strong.

"Now, what did you always call me? Oh, yes. Pinocchio. Do you still think my nose is too big?" she asked.

"No, no. I was kidding. I...I like big noses. Yes, really." Mike cried, trying to sweet-talk her.

"Oh, you like big noses. But if you think my nose is not big, then we'll have to present you with a big nose, right? One moment!" Isabell said, and, still grinning maliciously, she started to grow again. Mike saw her slowly ascend further and further towards heaven, her body expanding dozens of feet each second. Mike saw her rise in front of him, her breast coming over the platforms' brim, like two suns rising. The, he saw her belly ascending. Her belly button was big enough to put his head in. Isabell grew further, until she reached 650 feet.

"Well," Isabell said. "Is my nose big enough for you now?" She bend down, and pinned Mike with her nose against the tree. It was easily three times as big as his entire body. Mike felt a huge pressure on his chest, which made breathing very hard.

"Do you like it? Do you like my big nose, Mikey?" Isabell had to look cross- eyed to see Mike, and although her face looked funny that way, Mike didn't laugh at her. Self-preservation, you know.

Isabell rubbed the tip of her nose against his body, left to right and back, for half a minute. Poor Mikes body was sliding from side to side with it against the oak, unable to withstand the power of her smelling organ. He gasped for air as Isabell stopped.

"Don't think I'm done yet," she said. "This was just "foreplay", dear. Let's see, what else did you always say? Aaah, I remember. You said Vienna was the best city in the world, better than the dog hole I came from! We must put that to the test, don't you think?"

Isabell looked behind her. Then, she stepped aside, giving Mike a nice view of the scope. Vienna laid peacefully a dozen miles away from the mountain. One could see the entire city from the platform.

"W..What are you going to do?" he asked, sick from fear. That woman had gone totally mad!

"That is a surprise. I'll need twenty seconds to test your beloved Vienna. Close your eyes, and count to twenty. Don't peek! If you do, I'll bite your dick off, got that?" Isabell said.

Mike nodded, and firmly closed his eyes. "One...two...three...." he counted slowly, not wanting to give Isabell the impression he prematurely opened them. "Nineteen....twenty," he finished, not knowing what to expect. When he opened his eyes, his heart skipped not one, but ten beats.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

z88;

Isabell had grown again, but not a bit.

Even from the platform, Mike couldn't see her face.

Or her chest.

Or her butt.

Not even her knees.

The only thing he saw were her feet. Huge, enormous, gargantuan feet!

Covering most of Vienna!

Her ankles disappeared in the clouds, such was her vastness.

Isabell's feet slowly moved from side to side, as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Vienna was crushed, just by this, unconsciously performed, action. Isabell stood no less than twelve miles tall!

"Gee, Mikey, I think your city failed my test. I can't even see it as I'm standing in it. And you said my home town is an unimportant dog hole....Come on, where is it? Where is Vienna, Mike? Did I miss it? Hahaha!" Her voice boomed from the heavens, it seemed like God was announcing Judgment Day. For Vienna, it was. She killed over a million people in just twenty seconds.

Mike started to vomit. This was more than he could stand. His view narrowed, then blackened. He felt he was about to pass out.

A sudden gale blew the clouds away. It was Isabell's doing, she simply changed the weather by blowing. The sky cleared immediately. The oak shook violently from the wind, but remained rooted. The tree with the TV still stood upright, too. Isabell had thought of everything.

She bent down, her face large beyond imagination. Fortunately, the sun shone from an angle behind Mike, otherwise, her face would have darkened the entire sky.

"Oh, there it is! What a place! It can't even bear my little feet standing in it. Is that your "cultural centre of the world"? Where are the museums? Where is Schönbrunn Palace? Probably powder under my soles." Isabell smirked. She couldn't even see Mike anymore, even the mountain ledge was hardly visible. But she was sure he heard her.

She continued to humiliate him, now thinking of how he bragged of his money. "But such a wealthy guy like you is certainly willing to treat his girlfriend? How about a foot manicure?" She lifted one of her 1,5 mile long feet. Parts of Vienna still stuck to her sole, and her lifting caused tons of debris falling down. Mere crumbs to her.

"Let's see, I need a dozen bulldozers to remove the lint from under my toenails. A lake worth of water to wash my feet, of course, since your fucking hamlet, Vienna, dirtied them. I need workmen with drills to remove the callus from under my soles, the largest industrial circular saw to cut my toenails. And a storehouse full of nail polish, applied by about two hundred men. Can you arrange that for me? Or are you too poor even to grant me that humble wish, Mike?"

Isabell reveled in her new height. The display of her power was overwhelming, like an aphrodisiac. The last part of her plan was about to come, and Isabell got excited thinking about it. She got so excited, before she knew, her fingers were in her cunt. She started to masturbate.

She massaged her clit, which was big enough to put the biggest hot air balloon to shame. She caressed her 500 feet long pussy lips, and imaged them to squeeze an entire soccer stadium into oblivion. She could do that. Nothing could compare to her, not the highest mountain, not the deepest valley, not the largest city. All tiny and insignificant to her, goddess Isabell.....

She came. Her masturbating, together with her thoughts, did their work. Her vaginal muscles contracted with a force never seen on Earth before, sending slime and cum in monstrous quantities down to Earth. They fell for more than six miles, then hit the ground with tremendous force. If Vienna hadn't been eradicated already, entire city blocks would have now.

"AAAAAaaahhhh!!!!" Isabell's blissful sigh caused the trees in the surrounding mountains to bend like in a hurricane. Actually, her sigh was a hurricane. Luckily, she had turned away from Mike's direction, lest her breath would have flipped over the oak, or the "TV tree". And then he would not have been able to witness her last piece of revenge. She turned to him, at least towards the anthill-sized mountain that was his prison.

"So, you like Egypt, eh? A country only for "better" people to spend their holidays, you said. Well, let me see if that is so. Let's see if a simple farm girl can't have fun in Egypt!" Grinning, she waved at Mike and started to walk.

Isabell went south, stepping over the higher mountains and on the lower ones. To her, it was like walking over a rocky, snow- covered terrain. Some of the Alpine mountains were not able to support her weight and crumbled. Others were pressed into the ground. Countless Austrian villages and smaller cities were crushed. Isabell didn't care. She didn't care about the deaths she caused, the mayhem at her feet, the grief of the people over the deceased. The thought didn't even enter her mind. She was only bend on revenge.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

She arrived in Croatia and, after a short walk which replaced Zagreb's city centre with a 1,5 mile long, 3000 feet wide chasm the shape of a human's foot, she saw the Adriatic Sea in the distance. "Right, south it is, down the coast to Greece. Then, turn to the southeast. I'll be in Egypt soon afterwards." She walked towards the sea, uncaring about the city of Split disappearing under her foot, and waded down to the Adriatic towards the Mediterranean Sea. The water barely came up halfway her ankles.

Isabell's movements caused the water of the Adriatic to flood large areas of Italy, Croatia, Albany and Greece. Her weight alone was enough to raise the water level significantly, but a 12 mile woman walking by caused tidal waves that swept entire coastal cities away.

After about a quarter of an hour and many flooded areas later (not to mention countless ships now lying at the bottom of the Mediterranean), Isabell arrived in Egypt. She entered dry land near Alexandria, and took a deep breath. She was sure she was on every news channel now! She mattered, not the economy of the US. Mike was certainly watching TV too. This was the reason why she wanted a TV set. So he could witness what she was about to do to his beloved holiday country. She went for Alexandria, the hot weather making sure she was dry when she arrived three minutes later.

In Alexandria, Isabell went on rampage. Her huge, unforgiving, unyielding feet trampled everything, from the lowliest peasant's shack to the ancient Greek and Roman buildings. Isabell crushed the historical city, founded by and named after conqueror Alexander the Great, to the last house. Soon Alexandria, once capital of a great empire and centre of learning, was nothing but a ruin.

Then she proceeded to Cairo, making sure every place she saw was destroyed. For the smaller villages, about 5000 inhabitants, her big toe was enough to bore them into the ground. Larger ones were trod upon. They crunched like they were made of thin meerschaum.

Isabell continued. The Nile Delta made squishy sounds under her feet, groundwater welled up between her toes. It tickled her soles, making Isabell giggle. Cairo was just a few dozen steps away, every stride of her covered a distance of six miles.

Arriving in Egypt's capital, she scanned the ground. Soon, she saw what she was looking for.

The Pyramids.

The ancient wonders of the world were little more than small bumps to her. She could even barely see them, being of the same color as the surrounding desert sand. Isabell walked towards them, crushing Cairo in the process. To Isabell, it seemed like walking on gravel.

Isabell curled her toes and placed them next to the pyramid of pharaoh Mykerinos. It was hardly the size of the nail of her big toe. Isabell laughed. Did the ancient Egyptians really worked decades for this? This small piece of rock? Flipping her big toe, she shattered the pyramid. It's stones flew like a grapeshot all over the desert.

Isabell bent down. She plucked the next pyramid, the Great Pyramid of Cheops, from the ground. Without hesitation, she put it in her mouth, and started to chew. It crunched like a sugar lump, unable to withstand the power of her teeth. She swallowed it, the millions of blocks used to construct it, all in one gulp. This wonder of the world ended in her stomach.

Turning to the last pyramid, the one of Chefren, she remembered what Napoleon supposedly said during his Egyptian campaign. Turning to what was left of Cairo, Isabell called: "Look! Forty-two centuries I trample down!" And using the ball of her foot, she pressed the last pyramid into the ground. Doing so destroyed the Sphinx as well.

"I wonder if they understood me. They speak Arab over here, not German" Isabell thought. She continued her journey, leaving the Giza plateau for the first time since millennia without a Pyramid.

Walking down the Nile, she looked for more cities to destroy. Egypt would never be a holiday place, full of rich history, again. The desert sands felt nice under her feet, it was just like the sand on the tropical beach in the matrixer.

She saw cracks appear in the ground as she walked, caused by her huge weight. The Nile, this small lint, disappeared into them in a small waterfall. Then, having filled them, the river looked for a new path on its way to the sea.

Isabell felt mighty! She changed the flow of the world's longest river, just by walking next to it. Could she make herself so big she could destroy the source of the Nile, making the river dry out and leaving Egypt without its life-spending water? She had to drain Lake Victoria and trample the Ruwenzori mountains and Kagera hills. Isabell daydreamed about this, as entire cities ceased to exist under her soles.

After having destroyed the city of Aswan, Isabell got an idea. She turned, and headed back to the Nile Delta. She spread her legs, and made another announcement, whether they could understand her or not.

"Sorry about your river, I didn't mean to change it's flow. Heh, heh. Let me make up for it!" Grinning, she started to pee. Her jet of piss filled the Nile, and soon, the river became yellow. The surviving people of Egypt now had to cope with the worst inundation ever, the Nile not only flooding more land that it had ever done in Egypt's history, but also covering the land with foul-smelling piss. Instead of the fertile layer of slick, the Niles now poisoned the Delta, Isabell’s acidic pee making sure it would take a long time before crops could be grown again.

"Salam Aleikum!" Isabell boomed the only Arab word she knew. Laughing, she went back to Austria.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

Isabell was sure Mike had seen on the TV what she had done. No doubt, she was on every news channel. Being only a peasant girl a couple of days before, she now had left her mark. Footprints. Were cities once stood. The Pyramids. And no one could stop her!

She arrived back in Vienna, at least it's ruins, and bent over to the mountain were the oak stood Mike was tied to.

"Did you see what I did to your holiday country? Did you? I enjoyed myself very much! I wasn't bored at all, crushing cities next to that little stream you call the River Nile!"

Then, Isabell made threatening face. As if she had to, being 12 miles tall!

"And now listen, Mike-robe. Should I shrink back to my normal height, don't you ever dare to brag again in front of me! I'll destroy all of Egypt if you do, by growing so large I can drown the entire country in my cum! Do you want that? Me, standing over Africa, one foot in the Atlantic, the other in the Indian Ocean, masturbating all over Egypt! Do you?"

Isabell raised, but then bent over again.

"And if you ever, ever, EVER make a remark about my nose again, I'll give you a big nose. I'll grow so big, you'd consider a thousand times my current size microscopic! I can do that! I'll grow larger that the Earth, larger than the Solar system! I'll grow until I can snort the entire Milky Way like a line of cocaine! Then you can say I have a big nose! But you won't be alive to do so! You're dead then! Everybody is dead. Billions of people! Billions of stars! All doused in the slime of my nose! You got that Mike, huh?"

Mike didn't. He couldn't. He had seen Isabell on the TV, ploughing through Austria and Croatia, trampling everything in her path. He witnessed her wading through the sea. Destroying Alexandria. Cairo. His beloved Pyramids. It was move than a human mind was supposed to bear. He lost all sense of reality, his sanity melted away. Now, he was a vegetable.

Isabell sat down on the place were Vienna once stood ("once" meaning this morning). She stretched her legs, each six and a half miles long, and laid down.
The back of her head felt cold. She turned, lying on her belly now, and found out that a small mountain covered with snow was to blame. Isabell licked the snow away, her hot breath and saliva making it melt in no time. "Just like licking ice flowers off a window," she thought. Then, she turned around again, lying on her back anew.

Placing her hands behind her head, she looked at the sky. "I'm a goddess," she thought. "Not even Mount Everest could compete with me. It is barely tall enough to serve as a footstool for my mighty feet." She lifted a foot and admired it. The foot that trampled cities. Killed millions. Caused countless billions, maybe trillions worth of damage. "Let 'em try to sue me. The mightiest army would be no match for a single belch of me."

She felt her hair, now long enough to be draped over a mountain range. It could be used to hold Golden Gate Bridge, being twice as thick as the ropes they used now. Her nipples eclipsed the highest skyscrapers, her breasts mountains in their own right. And her cunt. She could fuck a thousand men at the same time. Not that any would survive....

Smiling, she closed her eyes. The trip had made her tired. Within a minute, she dozed off.

Chapter 9

"Isabell?" "Isabell?"

Someone called her.

She opened her eyes.

She saw a face.

It was Peter.

Sitting upright, Isabell looked around. She felt a bit confused. She was in the lab!

"W..What? What am I doing here? Where..."

"You were out for a couple of hours. Don't worry, you'll regain your sense of reality in a few moments." Peter put the cap away as he spoke.

"But...what happened? The bottle? The liquid... and." She stopped. It became clear to her.

She had never left the lab. No bottle, no growth, no destruction. The experiment was meant to make her think she was back in the real world. But she had always remained in VR.

"Now, I collected a lot of data," Peter said. "Your brain was very active. Anger, pleasure. And even some lust? Did you have a good time?" he remarked, grinning.

Isabell didn't answer. She saw the cupboard Peter had taken the liquid from, and before she knew, she dove for it. Opening the door, she saw....a stethoscope. Two books. Empty vials. No bottle with liquid.

"What's the matter?" Peter asked. "Are you all right?"

"Err, yes. Just a..a bit confused. I, err, have to go. To a..a lecture. Yes, a lecture." Isabell wanted to leave as quick as possible. Peter obviously didn't know what she had experienced, and she didn't want him to. Pocketing two bills of fifty Euros, she ran for her home.

Lying on her bed, Isabell was rethinking the events. She was able to kill millions. Destroy the most beautiful achievements of mankind. Wreck lovely cities. Was she such a monster? Or was it just, as Peter said, the computer reacting to her fantasy?

Isabell sighted. People played computer games every day, shooting, killing, demolishing. But they would never do this in reality, save a few lunatics. She wouldn't do this. No. Never.

Then, another thought entered her head. She smiled. She didn't want to be a doctor in her home town. No.

She was going to specialize in axiology, the medical study of growth.

Who knows...maybe...one day....

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2369