The Foot Goddess by fairway1
Summary:

A new technology allows for people to be shrunk to miniscule sizes. This is the interview of a girl who allows them to be on her foot, hundreds at a time.


Categories: Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6003 Read: 38932 Published: July 29 2011 Updated: August 06 2011

1. Introduction and Origin by fairway1

2. Lost by fairway1

3. Goddesses by fairway1

4. Speciality by fairway1

Introduction and Origin by fairway1

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess. A lot of people have been asking for interviews so I decided to do my own.

 

For those of you who do not know, I will explain what that means. Not too long ago, scientists made a breakthrough in mass altering technologies. They created a machine that could alter the size of anything and anyone to any size. The first public usage of the machine was for the obvious purposes such as ending world hunger. Once that was taken care of, the next use was of course for sexual purposes. You can research more on your own, but the important part to know is that there are many people who are attracted to women’s feet. Some are especially attracted to women’s feet that are a billion times bigger than them. That is right. We shrink people to a size that cannot be viewed by the naked eye and place them on the underside of my foot. To some of you, this might sound completely insane, being shrunken down or disgusting being on a stinky foot. Some of you are getting very turned on by this notion. Do not be ashamed if you are. Many men and women are very into this. Just look at the thousands of people who are on my foot weekly. We have sometimes had over a thousand people on my foot at the same time. It doesn’t get crowded either. You can walk for hours on just the ball of my foot and not see another person. People who traverse the creases in my sole have not explored even one tenth of the massive canyons. The Grand Canyon doesn’t even compare. You will learn more about the terrain as I divulge. I want to talk about how it works, what people do, how I got started, and more. I definitely want to disclose the incidents of death and disappearance on my foot that has been in headlines.

 

How I got started:

Why was I chosen? Why was I the right candidate for masses of people to crawl on and worship my feet? Because my feet were already being worshipped. A couple years ago I started posting pictures on an image hosting community site. For the fun of it, I posted a few shots of my feet. I didn’t really think anything of it until I started getting a lot of responses. People were demanding more so I gave them everything. I took pictures of my soles, close-ups of my toes, even some point of view shots that made me look like a giantess stepping on the camera. I never thought I would be a real giantess. I had a lot of admirers, but I was surprised at the women that also like my feet. Some were just admirers and some were attracted to my feet sexually. I found myself very turned on by so many people being attracted to my feet. I never thought of my feet as being sensual. I started to get it though, the curves of the arch, the tiny wrinkled in the sole, the toes … oh god, when they flex! Whew. I was really getting into it so I started making video. It started off as just flexing my toes in front of the camera, then undressing my feet, massaging my feet. Once, when I pulled my sock off in a video, I brought it up to my face and took a deep whiff for the hell of it. I had seen girls do it in other videos, so I thought I would try it myself. Holy hell did it get me wet! The aroma of my own foot turned me right on. I did not expect that. One of the reasons the video became so popular was because you can see in my face just how turned on I get. I forgot myself and just sniffed the sock for a few minutes. It took a while for me to figure out exactly what happened and why I was so aroused by the smell of my foot lingering in my sock. I think one of the reasons is this: guys and girls commented a lot on the smell of my foot. They wanted to know how it smelled and they wanted to smell it themselves. I never really tried it out; I just assumed they smelled bad. When I finally took that deep whiff, I realized it was a bad smell and a good smell all at once. I didn’t consciously know it at the time, but something else was going on in my mind. I was imagining all of my admirers smelling my sock with me. I imagined them having orgasms to just the scent of my sweaty sock. It was bliss. I definitely had the aid of one of my used socks in my face when I was … playing with myself. In my progression and due to curiosity, it did not take long for me to directly get a taste of my foot. To amp up my arousal, I did it for the first time on camera. Goddamn was that hot! The video I uploaded was just under a minute because after one minute, the content of the video could not be shown on youtube. I posted some videos of me sucking on my toes. I liked getting super close-ups, really getting in there. I think I liked the idea of being a giantess before I really knew what it was.

 

Around that time, the new about the mass altering machine came out. A lot of people in the giantess community were very interested. Before I had a chance to really look into it, I was contacted by the company who owned the technology. I didn’t need a lot of convincing. They told me that tiny people would worship my feet and I would get paid for it. I hadn’t really monetized my exotic internet fame besides selling some used socks and shoes. Besides capitalizing on the fantastical sexual interests of people, it turns out the scientists themselves were attracted to the feet of giant women. Who else would dedicate time and money into making a shrink machine? We had a lot of fun. They started out shrinking to six inches, then four, two, and just under an inch.  We played a lot of games with me pretending to squish them between my toes, them climbing on the soles of my feet, and me pretending the step on them. I would actually place my foot on them, but never pushing down too hard. However, there was an accident. I pretended to stomp on them or come close as they ran. One of them was hiding behind me when I took a step back. My giant sole descended on him slowly. He saw I was completely unaware that he was under my foot. The soft skin of my sole took up his entire view. He would have rolled out of the way had he decided to stop masturbating. When my foot finally hit the ground, I felt a small body under my foot and tiny bit of goo splatter. I was sick to my stomach and I froze completely. Some of the quick reacting shrunken men got to my foot and tried to lift it off their companion who was completely engulfed by the flesh of my foot. I would have been very turned on by this if I had not been so scared. I lifted my foot, thinking I would find the worst, but it got worse; he stuck to my sole. I just arched my foot, toes still on the ground, so they could peel him off. Once again, would be so hot if I didn’t want to cry. He was alive! Being stepped on gave him two broken legs and the best orgasm he ever had. The accident made us realize we had to come up with a safer idea. A giant woman pretending to step on tiny people was a dangerous game. We decided it would be best if I remain motionless. This allowed us also to have many more people get their monies worth at a time. I would lay down on my stomach with my feet on the ground, soles up. My feet were also firmly in place so I would accidently swing my leg up and send hundreds of people to their doom. I doubt that even the people that would land on my butt would survive. Plus, I am not the butt goddess. That is another girl. I will talk about that later.

 

End Notes:

More to come...

Lost by fairway1

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess.

 

A lot of people have concerns with the idea that my foot is a vacation hot spot for many people. They are worried about the sexual nature of the vacationers. Concerns have grown quite a bit since the recent new of death and disappearance on my foot. That is why I decided to write this. I want to disclose what actually happened. Before that, I have to give the details of the business.

 

There are a lot of practical and technical issues associated with shrinking down hundreds and thousands of people and putting them on my foot. We don’t just shrink them over my foot. First of all, if you are interested in taking a trip to the deepest canyons of the creases in my sole, scaling the blinding heights of my toes, or just want the view from the highest point of my heel, you should plan ahead and schedule an appointment. There is plenty of room with just how tiny the people are shrunk, but there is a limit to transportation, accounting, and safety. Generally you need to book an appointment at least a week in advance. You should also know how everything works.

 

First you need to plan how long you want to stay. We are open six days in a week consecutively. If you want, you can stay for the entire 144 hours depending on when you are dropped off and picked up. There are 25 locations you can choose to visit: 15 points from the top of my heel down to the drop off point before my toes and two locations on each toe. Each person is given a locator beacon so that we can find you when you are lost in a valley of one of my wrinkles, your time is up and you are miles from the pick-up zone, or if you need help for any reason. You should also figure out how many people you want in your party. I was surprised when I found out large groups of people were going together. I figured this business would cater exclusively to men and women sexually attracted to my feet. As it turns out, there are a lot of things to do on my foot. There are many outdoor extreme sports to be found. Some people like to scale my towering toes; whether they are descending the inside of my big and second toes, or climbing up the tips of my toes. Some people hang glide or cliff dive or the end of my sole and fall to the mid-section of my toes. A new sport has been created, much like skiing and snowboarding, but with wheels. Many people like to speed down the slopes of my wrinkled sole. You can also explore the depths of the creases in my sole. At the bottom of many canyons is actually a fluid build-up from my sweat. Besides the extreme sports crowd, there is also a draw for romantic getaways. Mmmm. I sometimes start to get off on the idea that at any given time, people are making love on my foot, bare naked bodies rolling around on my foot. Speaking of, for the sexually interested crowd, at the beginning of the week, I always lick a small portion of my sole and leave plenty of saliva. At your size, the area roughly translates to a several dozen square miles; enough for those who are interested in bathing in my saliva on my foot. You can enjoy all these things and more.

 

I suppose it is about time I tell you of the problems we have had. To confirm an early report, eight people have gone missing on my foot. Two of them were a mountain climbing couple. They were climbing the inside of my middle toe. They climbed the two smaller toes the two weeks before. They had nothing but great things to say. Besides both being into mountain climbing, they both were attracted to my feet. They told me they were fans since I was first posting pictures of my feet on the net. To actually get this close was a dream come true. They had sex on my toes every night they were there; it rekindled their passion. You should also know, as a safety precaution, we numb the muscles in my feet. That way we don’t have any accidental twitches that feel like 10.0 earthquakes. I mentioned before this was early on in our business and we apparently did not have the perfect serum. My toes twitched. We use a lot of video cameras to monitor the activities on my foot. The video shows that my middle toe and the toe next to it collided with tremendous force. This is where the couple was. They might have been smashed instantly. If they survived the impact, thy most likely would have fallen. Either way, their locator beacons stopped instantly. I wanted to feel horrible. Two lives were lost from a twitch I did not even remember when I was told about it. I only felt bad that I was a little aroused by this. They were so small that they were completely insignificant to my toes. With the force of my little toes, I snuffed out two human beings. The power was intoxicating. I only wished I could have seen it. That is when we started giving people cameras. They aren’t live feeds, but I watch the on my day off. I waste most of my day playing with myself, watching people scale my toes or make love in the creases of my sole or drinking my sweat or swimming in my saliva! I think about all the little cum stains that wash off when I step in the shower. I often take please in just walking barefoot. I think about all the lives that were on my foot and how they would all be snuffed out with one step. I have been given a lot of compliments about how silky soft my sole is. I wonder how soft it would feel when crushing ten thousand people by just setting my foot down. I wonder how they would feel, helpless to a young girl simply setting her foot down on them. I wouldn’t do that of course. I just wonder.

 

Back to the missing people. We had search parties that included all of our staff on search with helicopters and all. They looked all around my toes and swept the floor with scanner. Nothing. The search lasted for a week. We decided all hope was lost. It was a scary move to make. I had to get up and leave with the possibility that two people were still between my toes somewhere. They could have still been alive when I walked out of our facility. They might have fallen off into the parking lot, my car, my home, or in my shower. I sometimes ponder if they are alive in my carpets at home, waiting to be discovered … or stepped on. If they are alive, they are completely insignificant. I won’t ever notice if I do step on them. That covers two of the eight missing people. Six people decided not to give up hope. They were friends and family of the missing couple. Without divulging this information, they set off on their own search and rescue party. They all took off their locator beacons and scaled my toes. They left a message of intent while shrunk on my foot. They said they would not stop searching until they brought back the couple safely. They stowed their locator beacons on another person so we thought they were accounted for. A week passed before we realized what happened. Of course my day off had occurred. These six other souls were climbing my toes when I stood up and started walking. I did not walk far before slipping on my shoes. Those shoes have been quarantined since then. We still are searching every last bit of it in hopes of finding someone. It was a bit weird to see helicopters and airplanes flying into my shoe. At any one time, there were half a dozen aircraft in my shoe. I suppose this is no stranger than anything else here. I catch myself sometimes staring at my toes, wondering if there are any tiny people in there. The search party could have found the missing two. They could all be together in there, waiting for the right time to come out. They are all experienced rock climbers and know how to camp on any terrain. A guy from one of those ‘survivalist’ programs proved that one could live on my foot for a very long time using only what is on my foot. I liked seeing him on there. I liked watching a small human traversing my foot, drinking my foot sweat, and eating bits of dead skin. I don’t know why the studio did it, maybe for higher ratings. I personally think he did it because he likes my feet.

 

So now you know the truth behind the missing people. One accident with two people and one decision of six people to break the rules. We have counter measures to this now. The locator beacons have sensors so that we know they are on you at all times. We also have a security system that is now perfected. Unfortunately, the first attempt at this security system is what caused the deaths on my foot. I will discuss that in my next entry. 

 

End Notes:

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Hope you are too.

Goddesses by fairway1

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess. My foot is an attraction and destination for thousands of people every week. The tech company I work for shrinks people to 1/100 of a millimeter and air lifts them to different locations on my feet. At that size, they are not visible to the naked eye and their heights are roughly1/10 the size of the thickness of a human hair. People come for many reasons: vacation, intrigue, sexuality, and even sports. During winter, we heat small portions of my foot creating sweat pools and creeks for people to swim and raft in. It is an alien world when the ripples of my toe prints are 36 meters (120ft) high from trough to crest. The revolutionary foot resort has been under criticism from its inception. Some say it is morally abject. We have been under more recent scrutiny and have been in the headlines due to reports of deaths occurring on my feet. In the previous section, I told the story of the people who went missing on my toes and have yet to be found. This is the truth about the deaths.

 

Despite the locator beacons and the aircraft assistance (there are always helicopters hovering over my feet), there still seemed to be gaps in making sure the tiny people on my feet were safe for themselves. Sure there are inherent dangers in what we do. I lick a portion of my feet for people to bath and swim in my saliva. I have watched the videos of guests; saliva is not the easiest to maneuver in. I will say though, many of the guests are not swimming in the saliva as much as doing other things. There are some couples that make sweet love in the shallows of my spit on my foot. Because the guests are allowed to bring video cameras, some of them have made pseudo porn of them making love on and to my feet. I get horny as hell watching two people getting it on while also paying tribute to me by licking my skin or swallowing my sweat.  I like it when the girls soak their hair in my spit. I especially enjoy the dominant lesbian couples where one girl is forcing the other girls face into my foot with her foot and she tells her to lick it. “Lick the goddess Kelly” she yells. Of course I don’t watch these videos while the guests are on my feet. If I were to do that, my horniness would get the best of me and I would have to pleasure myself. You don’t want to be shrink anywhere on my body when I do that. The people between my toes would be scrunched instantly. Anyone anywhere else on my foot would be thrown off very quickly. Actually, the safest place would be on my crotch, in the jungle itself. There is a goddess who specializes in that. I hear you can get pretty close to the action if you wear special life jackets. It is like watching Old Faithful in a way except this girl is even younger than me.

 

Back to security. Thinking outside the box, we came up with a good idea. We decided there should be a sort of security guard presence on my foot. Instead of armored people with guns, we stuck with our theme: we would have relative giants patrolling. Of course they would have to be women. That is just plain logical. If you go to a giant woman’s foot, you might want to see more giant women. The women would be relatively 45 meters tall (150ft). The average person would be 6cm (2.5in) tall to the giantess. Her job would be to walk around all populated parts of my feet, helping guests and maybe even have some of their own attractions if things worked out well. What could go wrong with having women walking around with vaginas 13 feet deep (4m)? Like all good ideas, theory is the best place for them. Our casting call was for women who wanted to experience being a giantess. There were a lot of eager women who could not wait to sign up. More importantly there were a lot of beautiful and sexy women who wanted the job. If you are going to hire a person who will be magnified by more than 20 times, you want a beautiful person. They immediately enjoyed it and I did too. While I could not feel them, at .5 cm tall, they were visible to the naked eye. There were some video recordings of them. Before, the videos were a little abstract. I could see the people on a fleshy surface and I knew it was my foot; with this, I could actually see movement on my foot. It was exhilarating to see tiny beautiful women walking on my foot. What was even hotter was that these women were goddesses in their own minds and they were tiny little people on my foot. It really was not long until the horrible day happened. We were happy to accept applicants eager to become giantesses. We liked that some of them had a background interest and even fetish for it. We did not stop to think about it completely, but a lot of the giantess community is somewhat violent with eating and crushing people. Obviously I do no object to these in fantasies, but we did not think about what would happen if you made a girl a giantess who always wanted to be a giantess. Two of the women we hired were friends and were actually featured in low end giantess videos online. What luck we had in getting to miniature famous giantesses to be miniature giantesses. The two women did not wait long to fulfill their fantasies. Have you ever imagined trying to run away from a woman that was 150 feet tall (45m)? While you run at your top speed, she lazily takes a couple steps and is upon you literally. The two women found the more populated areas to strike. It wasn’t hard to find a few people who wanted to be held in the hands of beautiful goddess. So they each picked up a couple people. One girl asked, “Want to see what it is like in the mouth of a giant woman?” The small people couldn’t believe their fantasies were coming true, neither could the women. They each stuck a handful of people in their mouths. While facing each other, one of the women gulped the crowed down in an instant. They did not know what happened until it was too late. The group in the other mouth witnessed the swallowing. They tried struggling as best they could, but they were no match for the lips and tongue of the goddess. She slowly pushed them to the back of her mouth, savoring their futile struggles. She felt their screaming faces and rebelling arms against her tongue. When she finally swallowed, she felt some of them try to grab hold of something in her slick throat to no avail. They both took in their victims suffocating in their stomachs for a moment.

 

The people down below could not clearly see what happened. Some thought maybe it was a trick. So when the giant women reached down for more victims, nobody thought to escape. They chowed down another innocent handful (this time with teeth). The people still did not know to panic right away; they were too in shock. One of the women lifted her barefoot in the air and hovered it over a young couple. According to witnesses, they looked a little worried, but mostly unsure. They say the giantess lowered her foot and the last thing the witnesses saw was a worried look on the tiny woman’s face. That is when the people knew to truly be afraid. The two giant women stomped quickly, as many people as they could. I think they wanted to get their fulfillment of that before moving on to more deviant and cruel games. One man witnessed his girlfriend get picked up by a giantess. She stuck the lower end of the woman in her mouth and started licking and sucking her. She claimed the man’s girlfriend tasted good. The other goddess walked over. She opened her mouth and took in the upper half of the tiny woman. They both sucked and her and lick her, passing her between mouths. The man saw one woman stick her tongue into the mouth of the other and retrieve his girlfriend. Their struggling for the captive became more and more aggressive until one pulled back and sarcastically said, “You bitch”. They smiled and walked away. It took the man a few moments to realize what happened to his girlfriend.

 

The rampage continued for almost 30 minutes before the first helicopters showed up. There was really nothing they could do since they did not carry weapons. One bird that got close was grabbed by a girl and hurled into the distance. The pilot survived. They killed a lot of people with different parts of their bodies. Another 20 minutes passed before our other security guards came at a more manageable size. They brought the girls off my foot and to the room for size changing. Much like in other science fiction stories, we use a sort of ray gun to change the size of people. Just before the gun went off, one of the girls kicked the other girl away along with the guards. The machine grew the one girl to normal height. She looked down and longingly said, “Oh fuck yeah”. She lowered her foot over the guards and her companion, slowly smushing them. On the recording of the audio feed, over the guards yelling, we can hear the accomplice say, “God I love y-”.

 

She is now in the hand of the justice system. Justice is about balance. I don’t know how we can gruesomely kill her 150 times for her half. Our scientists are working on that. 

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you think!

Speciality by fairway1

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess. I work for a company that has mass altering technology at their disposal. They have decided to specialize in shrinking people down and placing them on my lovely feet. Thousands of people are on my feet every week. I was the first goddess they chose to use, but I am not the only goddess. There are currently two other goddesses you can worship at a microscopic size. The other goddesses focus on the butt and vagina. I will go into detail with each of them.

 

Jamie is the butt goddess. Only a couple years ago she was an up and coming actress. She mostly got roles for being super hot, but she was also a good actress. One of her more famous attributes was her curvy rear. She did not mind showing it off and even wiggling it a bit on the red carpet. She kind of liked the attention. Once news came out of people shrinking down and traveling to my feet, she knew what she wanted to do. She immediately got a meeting at company headquarters and gave them a speech about how she wanted tiny people all over her body. She said “I would love to have them crawling on my wrinkly feet. I think feet are sexy, but I mostly love the demeaning aspect of incredibly tiny humans, completely insignificant, worshipping my feet. But I think you should capitalize on the whole body.” While we thought there was potential for this idea, Jamie really brought it to the forefront. I don’t think a week passed before you could catch a ride to Jamie’s buttocks. Her set-up is a little bit different due to bodily functions; same goes for the vagina goddess. There are really only three different locations that people can go on Jamie: the cheeks, outside the anus, and inside. On the cheeks, people can enjoy exploring, a variation of skiing, making out, worshipping her booty, etc. After a while, it is time for the spread. This is done by machines for accuracy and consistency. When people get on down to her opening, there are a few different activities: Some people like to scale down inside with ropes. They have been known to get pretty far. If you want to go deeper, base jumping might be your choice. It is quite a drop too; one inch (2.5cm) is about 9.5 miles (over 15k), quite the air time. We do have safety measures in side Jamie. People who want to return can only go so far. That point is accurately named “Make-Out Point”. That is where some couples make-out and orgies take place against her walls. Jamie had this to say, “It’s disgustingly sexy that people are having sex up my ass. I love watching the tapes on my days off. I really wish there was some way I could join them”. “Make-Out Point” is really the point of no return. I talked about the accidental deaths and murders before, but this is something different. Some people sign death wavers and decided to go beyond our safety limits to explore the deepest caverns of Jamie. It really is the point of no return because every person who has ventured that deep has never been heard from again. Jamie wasn’t even a little hesitant when this idea first cropped up, “Look, some people want to do that. Who are we to stop them? I think it is sexy though, whether they are alive or dead, that there might be people in my ass right now. Just think, they could be exploring me right now as I do this interview. Getting me a little hot right now just thinking about it”. For the next adventure, Jamie has to keep a certain diet. For the entertainment of those above, and as a lift for those inside, Jamie gives warning for letting out gas. People on the inside have to be ready with parachute like devices. The smaller toots are enough to get people out of her and also make vibrations for the people on her rim. The more explosive farts give the parachuters the ride of their lives and shake everybody off their feet who are on her.

 

Emma is the vagina goddess. Like me, she garnered some internet fame. She never did porn per se, but she worked her way toward it. Basically, she starred in videos in which she would make out with other girls. Each video progressively grew stronger in its content. They planned to create a career of build-up so that the internet would explode when she finally would do a nude video. It started with her just kissing other girls, then there was some feeling up, then feeling down, some clothe removal, finally series groping occurred. Her next video would have been straight up sex, but she found a new career with us. What better way to reveal yourself than at such a size that hundreds of people will stand on your crotch as they watch you masturbate? I have seen videos from the viewpoint of the guests on her. It is truly a sight to behold, each of her titanic digits, over a mile wide, gliding over her nether region, prodding and rubbing. The sound of her fingers sliding against herself is enough to turn anyone on. We had to research and study how she worked on herself to find safe zones; she touches a lot of areas and she goes at it. When the show is going down, the guests are situated where the pubs have been shaved to stubs. As she really gets going, she starts to moan and hum. Those sounds vibrate through her entire body so you can hear and feel them through the flesh. It is incredible to see her fingers, several miles long, going in and out, in and out. At that size, anywhere is a good view; however, there is a VIP arrangement as well for high paying customers. We invented a sort of clear capsule/submarine that can withstand extremes.  It seats over 500 people. It is so small, she can barely feel it. When she does, she plays with it. She likes to smash it up against her walls and shove it down, as far as she can. What is really special about it, is that she leaves it in on one of her days off. They travel home inside of her. One time she forgot about it as she was on a great date with a sexy girl. They went back to her place and the girl gave her tongue. The guests were a bit surprised to see a giant tongue coming in at them The girl lapped up the capsule and brought it all the way in her mouth. She had no idea what it was and she almost swallowed it, instead she asked “what is this?” as she stuck out her tongue. Emma looked at it. Her jaw dropped when she realized what it was. Emma yelped, “Put it back. It’s people”. The girl’s face lost all color. She lowered her head and stuck her tongue out. Slowly she inserted her tongue and licked against Emma’s wall, leaving the capsule behind. Emma thought she was in deeper than the guests. When the people got out, they said it was the absolute best they could have hoped for. Emma was completely relieved. She did not want to lose the job where she watched porn and plays with herself all day.

 

End Notes:

Please give a rating when you leave a comment.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2352