Unintended Recipient by Sapphiric
Summary:

A nice guy in a frustrating situation has his world suddenly turned upside-down. Through an accident of circumstance, he gets to experience much more of his beautiful assistant than he could ever have imagined. The desires and ambitions of more than one person, however, might influence his fate.

 


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 21285 Read: 135651 Published: June 09 2011 Updated: April 22 2013
Story Notes:

This is my first story, and I have a more limited idea of where I'm going to take it, but if people like it then I may expand it beyond those constraints. The first chapter is just the set-up and won't have any fun action yet, as I realized how easy it is to write 1000+ words without even really getting into the thick of things! Feedback appreciated.

1. Chapter 1 by Sapphiric

2. Chapter 2 by Sapphiric

3. Chapter 3 by Sapphiric

4. Chapter 4 by Sapphiric

5. Chapter 5 by Sapphiric

6. Chapter 6 by Sapphiric

7. Chapter 7 by Sapphiric

8. Chapter 8 by Sapphiric

9. Chapter 9 by Sapphiric

10. Chapter 10 by Sapphiric

11. Chapter 11 by Sapphiric

Chapter 1 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Tom Andrews, a rising star with a bright future, finds himself in a difficult situation after a tough break-up and an unexpected act of revenge.

Tom let out a heavy, extended sigh as he gazed at the mountains of paperwork cluttering his desk. Friday night, and everyone else had already left the office, yet he was still here. As frustrated as he was by the absurd amount of catching-up he now had to do, on some level, he knew it was more or less his fault. He had spent the last week essentially secluded in his office each day, furiously working to make up for how much he had slacked off in the past few months. He was stressed beyond belief, and not just because of his job.

 

A week earlier, Tom’s already confusing world had been turned even further upside-down when, during a heated argument with his now ex-girlfriend Sarah, he had found himself suddenly fed-up and stormed out of her apartment, vowing never to see her again. It seemed sudden at the time, but looking back on it with a bit of post-relationship clarity, it was starting to make a good deal more sense.

 

They were both high-powered, eminently successful people, he a rising lawyer in a prestigious downtown firm, and she an account executive at a major marketing agency. He had loved her intelligence, her assertiveness, her go-getter attitude since they had first started dating, but as time passed and their responsibilities at their respective jobs increased, they began to get fewer and fewer opportunities to see each other. Tom had understood that it was just the way careers went sometimes, and though it was frustrating, he was committed to trying to keep things work, even if on a more casual level, at least until things cleared up and they could find more time for each other.

 

Sarah’s reaction hadn’t been quite the same, and it seemed that she was adapting to the changes in a much less cooperative manner than he had. When they did get to see each other, perhaps due to her unfortunate reaction to her own stresses, she was more curt, less affectionate, and frankly, much more domineering. She focused on sex to the exclusion of almost everything else, ringing him up for late night booty calls and then asking him to leave, and shedding many of the qualities that had led Tom to fall in love with her.

 

After several months of this steadily deteriorating state of affairs, something had snapped in Tom the previous weekend, and during a fight with her over the possibility of moving into her place, which she seemed unwilling to discuss calmly or rationally, he decided he’d had enough and left her apartment in a rage. They hadn’t spoken since, despite several angry texts and voicemails she’d left on his phone promising to make him sorry. He felt bad for her, as he knew the effects that job stress could have on someone (he was feeling them himself as well), but he simply couldn’t remain in an unhealthy relationship like that any longer.

 

Hence Tom’s quiet resignation to his current situation. He’d been so absorbed in the terrible frustration of the past several months of his imploding affair with his girlfriend that he’d let himself slip further and further behind on his work at the office. He knew it was stupid, and so the past week he had retreated from the world as he recovered from his break-up and decided to focus on getting himself back up to speed. So here he was, completely alone at work on a Friday night, ignoring the calls from all his friends urging him to come out to the bars with them to blow off steam and get over Sarah. Or so he thought.

 

A sudden knock on the door startled him as he sat deep in concentration staring at a particularly complicated contract on his desk.

 

“Mr. Andrews? Are you still in there?” came a sweet, feminine voice. It was his assistant Rosa, who he was sure would have gone home by now.

 

“Yes Rosa, come in.” She opened the door gingerly and strolled gracefully toward his desk. Tom was a genuinely good guy, not the type to take advantage of or be a clichéd sexist pig toward anyone who he worked with, but he couldn’t help taking in a good view of her as a bit of stress relief after not interacting with anyone for several hours. Rosa was a young, bronze-skinned Latina girl in her early twenties with flowing dark hair, deep chocolate brown eyes, and a smile that somehow managed to steal attention away from her lusciously full lips. She had been blessed with a body that had curves in all the right places, and it honestly blew his mind that she had been single as long as she had, as he’d learned from asking her from time to time about whether she was leaving for dates on any given night. If he hadn’t been with Sarah for so long, or had he been one of the more unscrupulous partners who didn’t give a second thought to cheating on their wives, he might have considered asking her out. With his mind so caught up in confusion over his ex-girlfriend, however, it wasn’t really at the top of his list of concerns.

 

“What are you still doing here? It’s 8 o’clock. You know you don’t have to stay late just because I do.”

 

“I know that Mr. Andrews. I just figured I’d catch up on some work as well, I don’t have anything to do tonight. And I felt bad knowing you’d be here all alone.”

 

“Aw, that’s sweet, thank you. But you don’t need to worry about me. You should be out having fun, hitting the clubs with your friends. It’s Friday night!”

 

“I could say the same for you. You can’t shut yourself up in here every night just because you’re upset about your girlfriend! You have to move on from bad situations like these!” She explained to him, her beautiful face brimming with sympathy. Something about her warmth and concern was suddenly especially comforting to him. He let out another sigh.

 

“Eh, I suppose you’re right. I’m just trying to go at my own pace, and start to readjust to living a normal life again. But burying myself in paperwork certainly isn’t going to help me relax. I guess I’ll call it a night. Can I walk you out?” he asked.

 

Her eyes lit up, “Of course! I’ll get my things.” Then suddenly, she remembered the reason she’d come in in the first place, and brought a small package out from behind her back, “Oh! I almost forgot. This was dropped off earlier in the day but I forgot to give it to you after lunch.” She handed it across the desk to Tom.

 

He looked the package over: it was a small, nondescript box wrapped in brown paper, addressed to him but without any return address. Hmm, someone must have hand delivered it, he thought. Strange.

 

“Thank you Rosa. Lemme just check this out and then get the rest of my paperwork organized and I’ll join you.”

 

“Alright!” She nearly skipped out of the room, but that fact escaped Tom as he was fixated on the strange package he’d received. He started to clean up a few things on his desk, but his curiosity got the better of him and he decided to open the box up. The paper and tape covering it were a bit of a hassle to get through, but he finally did away with them and found just another non-descript plastic container. Now even more puzzled, he opened the box and---

 

AGGH!

 

Suddenly he was hacking and coughing heavily. What had just happened? Did something just get sprayed in his face? Was he just pepper sprayed or something? He had no idea, but his vision was starting to clear, and as he groped around foolishly, he realized he’d dropped the box on the floor. He found it by his desk and picked it up, noticing a small mechanism with a bottle and a nozzle in it. Is that was had just sprayed him? Next to it, there also seemed to be a folded up note. He pulled it out of the box and unfolded it before reading it worriedly. As he skimmed the note over, his eyes began to widen.

 

Hello Thomas. I’m not sure whether or not you’ll be able to read this note, my friend wasn’t really able to guarantee me how quickly the solution would work. But I hope you can, because I’d love to see the look on your face as you realize what’s about to happen. I have a friend I made through on of our marketing contracts with a pharmaceutical company. She and I have spent the last few weeks talking about man troubles, and how frustrating an unappreciative man can really be. And when you had the unbelievable nerve to walk out the door on a girl like me…well let’s just say she was more than willing to help me take my desire to get revenge on you to a level I never would have dreamed of. She gave me a sample of a compound her company has been testing. A very secret compound, it probably won’t be on the market for years. I won’t bore you with the scientific details, but to put it simply, it’s a shrinking serum. Yes, you read that right. It’s a chemical that shrinks things down, makes them smaller, whatever you want to call it. It’s going to cut you down to size Tom, and make you feel as tiny as you deserve to be. I know you won’t believe this while you’re reading it, but don’t worry, you’ll feel the effects soon enough. And no, there isn’t a reversal serum. Maybe there will be in, oh, 10 years or so. But I wouldn’t really expect you to last quite that long at your new stature. Enjoy your probably very short new life!”

 

Tom was suddenly terrified. There was no name signed with the note, but he couldn’t really think of anyone other than one person who could have written it. This didn’t make any sense. It had to be impossible, but then why would Sarah do something so crazy. Could she actually be insane? He didn’t have much time to ponder the details of the situation, because suddenly he was starting to feel his chest burn. He let out an agonizing cry as his world started to spin and he stumbled backwards before slumping back in his chair. He just didn’t understand…his last thought before he blacked out was simply, what was going on?

 

Chapter 2 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Here's chapter 2, where things actually start to happen. I'm still feeling out where I want things to go, and it may be a bit before I have more. Hope you like it.

Rosa rushed over to the coat rack by the door after leaving Tom’s office. She was rather visibly excited. After several months of nursing a secret crush on her boss that she more or less had to suffer in silence, he was finally free of his longtime girlfriend, and what’s more, he was walking her out the door! She knew he was a bit preoccupied and probably wouldn’t be looking for a quick hookup or anything, but she figured it might be now or never to try asking him out for a drink before he started something with a new executive bitch who’d only break his heart again.

 

She was nearly ready to go when she heard an injured-sounding cry come from the office at the other end of the hall. She had no idea what it could be—maybe Tom had tripped and stubbed his toe against his desk—but whatever the case, she was concerned and figured she’d better go check it out.

 

As she entered the office, Rosa was suddenly agape. Tom was gone. There wasn’t really anywhere in the mid-sized room for him to hide, but he was definitely nowhere to be found. She inched forward toward his desk, suddenly terrified by the inexplicable circumstances she found herself in. That’s when she noticed something even stranger.

 

Across the stacks of paperwork covering the desk, the suit Tom had been wearing that day was lying rumpled all over the seat of his chair. And not just that, but the shirt was still inside the arms of the suit jacket, and the tie was still tied in a knot under the collar of the shirt. It was as if he had someone jumped out of the whole ensemble in one swift motion without taking anything off.

 

It was simply bizarre, and she was beginning to get truly scared. Visions of an alien abduction began to flash through her mind, and she started to rush over toward the window to look for more clues before something else caught her eye.

 

In the middle of the pile of clothes lying on the chair, a small bump protruded upward from underneath the shirt and, she could swear, was moving around. She was baffled. Was it a mouse? She hated mice. But despite her apprehension, she approached the chair out of a morbid curiosity. She got very close to the chair and grabbed a blank piece of paper off the desk before rolling it up into a long tube. Ever so carefully, she poked at the lump with the paper.

 

Instantly, it started struggling with increased vigor, and she jumped back with a fright. It started making strange noises as well, but the weird thing was, they almost sounded like…a tiny voice. She was exceedingly freaked out by this point, but somehow, she couldn’t stop herself. She reached toward the shirt very slowly and undid the button closest to the lump.

 

What Rosa saw next was beyond belief. It was a tiny pink creature—no, a tiny pink doll. But it was moving. Like a person. And it was definitely making those noises she had just heard. With the button undone, it struggled to make its way out of the shirt and on top of the clothes it had been imprisoned in. She bent over and leaned in to take a closer look.

 

**********

 

Tom had awoken from his blackout with a pounding headache, and more disconcertingly, no idea where he was. He was in darkness and all around him he felt a fabric-like material, as though a giant, rough blanket had been thrown on top of him. A few moments later, he heard a door open and a hushed gasp, followed by steps all around the room. Except, he didn’t just hear them. He felt them as well. Like a T-Rex was prowling around or something.

 

He began struggling against his fabric prison, but to no avail. He couldn’t see where he was going, and this giant blanket seemed to continue on forever in all directions. He had been stumbling about for a minute or so when he heard the footsteps approach and then suddenly felt a huge force bump into him and knock him over. His reaction was reflexive—he jumped back up and started flailing around angrily while shouting profanities in his frustration. What the hell was going on? His question, or at least part of it, was answered a few seconds later.

 

A seam in his prison opened up and light flooded in. He headed toward the source and suddenly found himself outside and…face to face with someone his brain could barely process. It was Rosa, or rather her face, but it was the size of a billboard. He couldn’t make sense of any of this, but he figured at least seeing her was a good sign.

 

“Rosa, what’s going on?” He shouted, “What happened to me? Where am I?” She didn’t seem to register his questions, but came back with a few of her own.

 

“Tom, is that you? It looks like you, but…what happened? You’re tiny. What did you do?”

 

“I didn’t do anything! I have no idea!”

 

“Wait a minute, I can’t really hear you very well.” She leaned in closer to listen for Tom’s weakened voice, and suddenly Tom’s focus went to the mountainous cleavage that drew closer to him as well. It wasn’t something he would normally focus on, but in his present situation, it was nearly impossible to ignore. Her low cut top displayed her breasts prominently, and from this angle he could see bits of purple lace from her bra poking out above her black blouse. It was mesmerizing, and for a moment he forgot his situation, at least until he realized she was reaching her hand out toward him.

 

A hand that was bigger than he was. His instinctual reaction was to run, but before he could get more than a few inches at his size, her hand had carefully snatched him up and he was being raised at what seemed to him like lightning speed upward. After he gathered his wits he realized he was now sitting on her open palm, a few inches from her gorgeous face. Those deep brown eyes studied him intently, filled with wonder at his tiny form.

 

“What did you say Tom?” came her voice suddenly, still filled with that sweet tone now that her fear has subsided and been replaced by wonder.

 

“I said I don’t know what happened! I opened that package you gave me, and I got doused with something—some chemical. Then I blacked out and woke up like this. You have to help me!”

 

“Oh my god, that’s awful! Of course I’ll help you. Let me just set you down so you don’t get hurt and…” she trailed off, as if having another idea, “Actually, on second thought, I don’t want to leave you on the desk where you might fall off or the floor where something might fall on you! I hope this doesn’t seem crazy, it’s just for your safety.”

 

With that she plucked him off her palm with her other hand and delicately began to lower him toward her chest. When Tom realized what was happening, he began to struggle instinctively again, but his flailing did nothing again the iron grip of fingers that were larger than her was. He quickly became aware of the futility of his actions and decided to accept the reality and she pushed him snugly into the tight space between her breasts.

 

I guess I should be thankful she’s wearing a pushup bra, I might have fallen down her shirt otherwise, he thought to himself. He couldn’t believe the absurdity of that thought as soon as he had it, as though it were such a normal conclusion to have. He was two inches tall and currently nestled between a woman’s breasts. It was surreal.

 

Meanwhile, he watched Rosa walked around to the other side of the chair and find the opened package on the floor. She examined the bizarre mechanism inside it: it looked similar to a squirt bottle or something, although it now looked empty. She also saw a piece of paper that had fallen to the floor as well. She picked it up and quickly realized it wasn’t a piece of legal material. Scanning the note, her eyes grew wide with disbelief as it all sank in. Tom felt a little relieved. Hopefully now she’d believe him for sure and she’d be able to help get him to a hospital.

 

 ************

 

After she finished reading the note, however, Rosa was silent for awhile. She walked over to the window, still holding it, and gazed out into the city for a bit. Only a few people in the world knew about this. She loved Tom and she wanted to help him…but this scenario, insane as it was…it was once in a lifetime. She could literally have him all to herself.

 

Something that 15 minutes ago would have seemed like a bizarre science fiction plot was now causing dozens of ideas to raise through her mind…some of them more racy than others.

 

She was generally a pretty down-to-earth girl, but now she felt something. A warmth in her nether regions, and a very acute awareness of the living, breathing man that was now trapped between her breasts.

 

He could be hers. In the truest possible sense of the word.

 

Still, she felt twinges of guilt about what she was envisioning. She would essentially be taking a man’s life. She was beginning to feel conflicted, but just then a surge of carnal energy and devilish idea struck her at precisely the same time.

 

She nearly ran back over to the desk and shoved all the papers and other clutter off of it in one fell swoop. With its surface now bare, she plucked the tiny man—her tiny man—out of her cleavage and set him on top of his clothes again on the chair. She then furiously began undoing the buttons on her blouse before pulling it over her head, revealing an ample set of breasts now held in only by her lacy purple bra, all while Tom sat watching the whole spectacle in amazement. He had no idea what she was doing, she suddenly realized (she had said nothing to him this whole time) but he was about to find out.

 

Next the bra came off and fell to the floor, while her C-cup breasts seemed relieved to be free of their restraints. Now naked from the waist up in her boss’ office, she turned to face the little man and help him understand.

 

“Tom…I’m sorry. I’m just confused. I still don’t know what I’m gonna do about this whole situation, but…I have to do this.”

 

“What? Confused? Have to do what?” Tom sputtered as he gawked at his assistant’s titantic, amazing body. “I thought you said you were going to help me?”

 

He wasn’t able to get any further questions out, however, because she once again reached for him and snatched him up, more forcefully this time, but still delicately enough not to hurt him. She had a look in her eyes he’d never seen in her before. He had seen it somewhere else though—on his ex-girlfriend Sarah. It was pure, unadulterated lust, detached from any semblance of reason. He was suddenly terrified.

 

With her man securely in tow, she sprawled out on her back across the desk and started to enact her idea. Raising him slowly up her body, she brought him at last to her breasts, now large hills to him capped by nipples roughly the size of his mouth. The perfect nature of this size difference was not lost on her. He had been nestled against them just a minute ago, but now the experience was different. Now they were unencumbered, free, and he could truly appreciate how small he actually was compared to them. She set him atop the right one and gave him a simple, hushed command.

 

“Tom, play with it.”

 

Part of him wanted to scream out to her that he needed help, that he couldn’t believe what she was doing, that she couldn’t do this to him. But somehow, a stronger part of him surged to the forefront of his consciousness and was overcome with the reality that he was perched atop a beautiful woman’s perfectly sculpted breast. His manhood, which to this point had somehow ignored the highly erotic situation he found himself in due to his fear and uncertainty at how he was going to get himself rescued, suddenly shot to attention, and he found himself unable to focus the rational part of his mind on his predicament.

 

He felt the soft, warm flesh of her breast against his naked skin, smelled the delicate perfume that wafted up from her body (he had always enjoyed her scent), and saw the nipple there, just waiting to be loved.

 

And he lost it. He stumbled toward it across the uneven ground of her breast, tickling her in the process, but her giggles soon turned into low moans as he wrapped his mouth around the nipple, licking and sucking on it to his hearts content. His lower half, not sure what to do with his raging cock, began to instinctively hump her breast. It would have been funny to her had she not already been so turned on.

 

Rosa’s hand slipped down into her pants and began to play with her clit, idly at first but with more focus as his efforts intensified as well. The pleasure came to her so quickly that within a minute or two, she came to a rocking orgasm that gave her feelings she honestly couldn’t say she had ever felt before. She wanted to simply lay back collapse into a nap of erotic bliss, but she remembered her situation and where she was.

 

 Tom was still going at it on her breast, and she wanted to give him a release for his hard work. She picked him up again while sitting up and brought him toward her mouth.

 

“That was wonderful, exactly what I was hoping for,” she cooed. His eyes looked into her, and his fear seemed gone, at least for now. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t leave you hanging.” She brought his tiny member toward her mouth gingerly and began to suck. It was amazing to him that with his body so small, she could maintain the delicate touch needed for this, but in no time at all, she worked his now exhausted body to an incredible climax. He went limp in her hand, and she set him down on the table as she began to collect her things and put her clothes back on. After she had composed herself, she looked to him again and told him her plan, “I want to have more fun Tom, but we’ve got to get home first.” His senses having come back to him a bit in the wake of his orgasm, Tom started to protest, but she unceremoniously picked him up and dropped him into her open purse before zipping it back up again.

 

She certainly did want to continue playing, but she realized there would be more time for that. It was Friday night after all, and she had all weekend with nothing to do.

 

Chapter 3 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

I'm going to be gone for the next few days, but I figured I'd come up with one more chapter and throw it up here before I did, this way I can let some ideas bounce around in my head and hopefully know where to go when I write my next one. Hope you enjoy it, things are getting hotter and heavier!

Tom sat in complete darkness, trying to make sense of the past half hour and how thoroughly unreal it seemed. Here he was, sitting in a 24-year-old girl’s purse with his back resting against what he figured was a tube of lipstick, or else something cylindrical. He had struggled to find his footing as the purse and its contents jumbled about while Rosa had walked out of the office and down the stairs to the street, but now that she had climbed into what sounded like a taxi, things had finally settled down and he could think.

 

What was he going to do? One minute he was a successful lawyer, a rising star, and the next he was essentially an insect, a doll, a toy to be carted around by whoever happened to discover him. And what if Sarah’s note was right? What if there was no way to reverse his condition? Could his fate really be to spend the rest of his life as a…a sex toy?

 

That’s certainly what he felt like. Along with all the thoughts of despair swimming through his head, there were also plenty of visions of what had just happened up in his office. This beautiful, sensual young assistant of his had just brought herself to orgasm while his tiny form played with her nipple and did its best to straddle her massive tit.

 

And yet, he had loved it. She’d given him a command, and he hadn’t even resisted. He’d been overtaken with lust as Rosa had made her perfect body his whole world, and he’d never quite experienced anything like the blowjob she’d given him. Those warm, wet pink lips rubbing over his miniscule frame…he wanted to feel it again.

 

He was conflicted. Rosa, who he had always thought was just a sweet, mild-mannered young girl and whose initial reaction to his predicament had only supported that impression, now seemed to be heading in the opposite direction with regard to him. Apparently they were now on the way to her apartment, where she was planning to do god-knows-what with him. What did that mean for his future? Was he ever going to leave that place?

 

An even more shocking thought entered his head next. Did he want to? His former life was stressing him out to no end. Rosa seemed fascinated by his condition, and she had given him a more pleasurably erotic experience than any other woman in his life before her. If there was nothing that could be done to restore him to his normal size, then certainly there could be worse fates than being the property of a young bombshell and getting to explore her body endlessly. He had never really thought about Rosa sexually before today—he had purposefully restrained from doing so. But now she was all he could think about. She was effectively his goddess. And he was nothing but turned on by the thought. He wanted out of this leathery prison. He wanted to be nestled against her skin again. His reason was fighting a losing battle against his lust, and it was about to take another major hit.

 

***********

 

Rosa paid the cab driver the fare for the drive back to her apartment and gave him a generous tip. She was in an indescribably good mood, feeling like she was living a dream. She was half convinced as she bounded up the stairs to her fourth floor apartment that she would throw open the door, unzip her purse, and there would be nothing there, as though this had all been some crazy hallucination.

 

But sure enough, as she rushed inside, hastily locked the door again, and opened the handbag, there he was, wedged between a compact and her cell phone. She giggled involuntarily. Bounding up the stairs must have made for a bumpy ride for him, but he looked so cute trying to force his way out from his trap.

 

“Don’t worry my little man, we’re going to have more play time very soon, I promise.” Her head was brimming with ideas for what she could do with him…what she could do to him, if she wanted. She loved this man, and loved his cute, teensy naked form all the more, but the thought of forcing him into positions he could do nothing about…it made her desire to tear her clothes off even more urgent. “This next part will be a bit of a surprise though, there’s something I can’t resist trying and it just so happens to also work perfectly for keeping you guessing about what’s next!”

 

He started to say something in protest of her cryptic statement, but his words were cut short when she snatched him up yet again without warning and brought him back toward her mouth. At first his eyes filled with excitement at the thought of another love session from those delicious lips of hers, but she had something else in mind.

 

Holding him horizontally now, she popped his tiny legs into her mouth and began sucking him in. The pace seemed to him agonizingly slow, and the moment he picked up on her idea he began to thrash wildly against her hand’s iron grip. It was no use however; the moment his flesh first touched her tongue, it began to send erotic pulses of energy down her spine. He didn’t taste like anything in particular, but the higher level of her brain that was able to comprehend that she was literally sucking a man’s entire body into her mouth, coating it in her saliva, sent her baser carnal instincts into overdrive. This was getting her unbelievably worked up for what she wanted to do next.

 

It only took a few seconds, but she made it up the length of his whole body until only his head remained free. His wails intensified in volume but they changed to a gentle hum that she could feel inside her mouth as she finally popped his head in as well. She let him rest for a moment, and then began to roll her tongue against him slowly and rhythmically. She wasn’t sure how he might be enjoying this little experience. At his size, it was difficult to feel for his cock while his whole body was writhing against her massive tongue. But then, this wasn’t exactly primarily for his benefit. She giggled to herself again and had to stop herself from laughing too heartily and accidentally spitting him out or swallowing him. But it was hard not to be amused. Earlier today, she had imagined the thought of giving this young, handsome man the best blowjob she could give and making him feel amazing. Now, his whole body was a prisoner in her mouth, a plaything for her tongue.

 

After a minute or two of playing around with his body while he fought exhaustively just to try to stand up, she figured it was time. She strolled dreamily from the living room of the apartment to her bedroom, still tossing him around her mouth idly as she went. Once there, she again began to disrobe, this time removing everything but her purple panties. She bent down toward her bed and spit her prize out onto the bed where he sprawled out, exhausted and somewhat defeated. He looked so beat, covered in her saliva and barely able to sit up after his ordeal that she felt a bit sad.

 

“Aww, I’m sorry babe! I didn’t mean for that to be so rough, I just couldn’t resist! Now I promise things are going to heat up.” Tom would have made a smart remark at this comment if he’d thought she might hear from way up there, as it had been sweltering trapped inside her mouth for the past few minutes. But instead he just gazed up at her body. It had been glorious before when she’d lost just her top and her bra, but now she was clad in nothing but a skimpy pair of panties. And almost on cue as his eyes were drawn to them, she hooked her thumbs into the sides and slid them over her curvaceous hips, down her perfectly sculpted buttocks, past her flawless legs, and finally over her dainty feet till she’d removed them completely. Satisfied that she was now in her full naked glory, she tossed the panties toward the spot where Tom was still laying on the bed.

 

*************

 

Tom had been dumbfounded, transfixed by the mega striptease taking place before him, and so he failed to react as the giant sheet of fabric sailed through the air before landing squarely on top of him. He found himself in purple-shaded twilight, but that didn’t strike him nearly as much as the instantly overpowering aroma of Rosa’s sex that filled his senses. It was like a perfume, but more intense than any he had ever encountered. He remembered her orgasm in his office, and realized now that this must be the after-effect of it. As he wrestled with the fabric in an attempt to make his way out, he rubbed up against the front section of the panties and found himself suddenly coated in a bit of her juices. He figured at first this would repulse him, but he found himself fascinated by it, and it only served to increase his growing erotic fixation on his titanic mistress.

 

A minute ago, he had been spit out of Rosa’s mouth after being forced into it and effectively violated by her massive tongue, and it had driven him crazy. But now he was raring to go again already. His mind was filled with her scent, her body sweet, sensual musk, and he fought his way out of his lingerie tent onto the bed to find his giantess captor completely nude.

 

She was truly a sight to behold. With her hair let down from the more conservative bun she sometimes wore to the office, flowing down her back and twirling through the air as she spun around admiring herself in the mirror, he was blown away. All thoughts of rescue left his mind as the only thing his consciousness screamed out was play with me! His wish was about to be granted.

 

She finished with her self-admiring mirror antics and turned once more toward the bed, creeping right up to its edge and only a few inches away from him. He could see her neatly trimmed bush, a small triangle at the center of her thighs, and he imagined the source of that delightful aroma between them. Was she going to let him anywhere near it? What was she planning? Suddenly, an electronic tone broke the erotic tension in the air.

 

“Oops, text message. Sorry babe, just a minute.” She turned around to attend to her phone sitting on the nearby night table, leaving him frustrated, but also with a front row seat to ogle her massive, round butt. He had always been an ass man, and so the opportunity to check out Rosa’s from this unique position was something he would never pass up.

 

Without warning, as though she had forgotten he was there momentarily, she sat back onto the bed, too quickly for him to react. Luckily, she rested right on the edge, and Tom was spared a grisly fate underneath the her heavenly globes, but the ground around him sank down in response and he tumbled against her left cheek. It was firm yet the skin was pleasantly soft, so he was unhurt, but now he had no idea what to do. He contemplated the absurdity yet again. This girl’s ass was like a monument to him, immovable and glorious. Without even realizing it at first, he found himself stretching his hands out and rubbing it. Once he noticed his attention however, he figured he might as well go for broke. Who was here to judge him? He began to kiss the mighty cheek which towered over him, his manhood again coming to full attention as he lived out a fantasy he could never have even imagined before today.

 

“Sorry Emily, I’ve got much more exciting plans than barhopping tonight,” came her voice from above as she talked to herself after replying to the text. She put the phone back on the night table, and only then became aware of the tickling sensation on her backside. She looked over her shoulder down her back and found her little man showering kisses on her butt. His attention made her smile

 

“Mmmm, someone is certainly happy down there. I’m glad you’re having fun.”  

 

He responded by shifting his focus toward her crack. He had been trying to control himself up to this point, but his cock was straining for attention and the cleft between her cheeks seemed like the only natural place to go. He began humping between them vigorously, ignoring the ridiculous nature of his act and trying to satisfy himself again.

 

“Hmmm, trying to fuck me from behind little guy? I appreciate the effort, and at your normal size I probably would have even let you if you tried. I don’t know if you’re up to the challenge like this though,” she laughed, “Don’t worry, maybe I’ll help you out with that later on when I’m feeling dirtier. Right now though, I know a better way for you to get me off.”

 

She reached behind her and pulled him away from her crack mid-thrust, then threw herself back down onto the bed and rested her head against the pillows. Holding him again in front of her face, she gave him what she more or less figured was a pep-talk.

 

“It’s time Tom. I don’t know if you knew where this was going or not, but our little game in the office was just the teaser. I want you, more badly than I’ve ever wanted any man before, and right now, I’m going to have you no matter what. I promise I’ll try my best to be gentle, but I won’t deny that it’ll probably get a bit rough.”

 

He wasn’t really sure what she was talking about, but his confusion cleared up fast when she splayed her legs a bit and lowered him down between them. There it was, a few inches away. Moist and glistening with a mix of sweat and her juices was her warm, inviting pussy. She’d set him close enough to it that he could feel its heat washing over his body likes waves in an ocean. The smell, that same smell that had captivated him when he’d been confronted with it in her panties, was now multiplied a hundred-fold.

 

He had no idea what to do. Almost every part of him wanted to rush toward it and go for it head on. But how? There wasn’t exactly any real-world experience he could draw on for pleasuring a gargantuan vagina with your whole body. And he was more than a little bit terrified as well. He thought being trapped in Rosa’s mouth was the ultimate in claustrophobic situations, but what if he got stuck while trying to please his goddess now?

 

He stepped toward it cautiously at first, and then realized with embarrassment that this didn’t make any sense; it wasn’t going to bite him. But it might be dangerous. He’d have to be careful. He crept toward her pink vulva and slowly reached out his hands toward it, grabbing each side and beginning to work in a slow, sensual rhythm. As soon as he made contact, she let out a loud gasp and followed it up with moans to accompany his efforts, this time more forceful than during their adventure in the office.

 

Bolstered by her enthusiastic reaction, Tom felt renewed confidence and began to build in his rhythm, with wonderful results for her. She started to shudder, and her hushed intimations of “Oh god, don’t stop, baby don’t stop” confirmed that he was on the right track. I don’t know why she said this would be rough at all, I’ll have her in the palm of my hand in no time, he thought, the irony of that idea lost to him in the moment.

 

*********

 

But as her pleasure grew and he felt she was nearing climax, Tom was suddenly and violently enlightened as to the meaning of her warnings. Her hand, which to this point had been playing idly with her clit, suddenly snaked down and grabbed his lower half before he could finish. He had no time to react as she split her folds with her other hand, and with flawless precision, worked his head and shoulders into her pussy. She let out a loud cry and moaned again as she felt his body slide up into her. This was meant to be, she thought as she began to feverishly pump him in and out of her slit while now furiously playing with her clit with her other hand.

 

Her moans became screams as she felt his tiny body’s spasms against the walls of her vagina. It was unbelievable. It was better than the most perfect vibrator could ever be, and it was all magnified in her mind by the knowledge that it was another human being, a real live person, struggling for life in the hungry maw of her sex. Another minute of working him inside her and finally she pushed him all the way up inside as she felt her whole body seize up and an impossibly powerful orgasm began to wash over her.

 

This can’t be a dream. No dream could feel this good. This is real. And I can not let this go.

 

Thoughts like these floated through her mind as she gave herself over to the bliss of an orgasm the likes of which she could not begin to describe. It was only 9:30, but she was beat, and she began to drift off to sleep, on her way now to dreams of all the things she was going to do with her little man when she awoke.

 

Chapter 4 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Tom and Rosa continue to deal with their new realities.

I’m definitely going to need a shower after this, Tom thought to himself matter-of-factly, continuing his trend of not quite appreciating his unique new world. Whatever needs, hopes, and desires he might have in his current form were by and large beside the point. Even if he did manage to extricate himself from the unbelievably hot, moist enclosure he had unexpectedly been made a guest of, there was very little he could do for himself in his current state.

 

Even the simplest action like cleaning himself off would require the help of his assistant. The idea that the girl who used to get him coffee and set his meetings for him, answering his beck and call, was now so in control of him that she could literally make her bodily orifices his temporary home if she wanted was beginning to sink in.

 

And the ongoing psychotic break between his lustful, animal brain and his fearful, rational mind was worrying him more and more. He had enjoyed the invitation to play with Rosa’s sex, caressing her folds and proving he still knew how to show a girl a good time even at his new size. But her sudden, unannounced decision to demote him from willing participant to living dildo had frankly been sort of terrifying. It had happened so fast and without any input from him that he honestly didn’t know whether or not he would survive it. Other than past experience with a few broken bones years earlier, he had no idea what sort of punishment his body was capable of withstanding, and even that was when he still stood a lean six feet tall.

 

But as terrified as he had been while he was being forcibly inserted into this beauty’s hungry pussy, his desire returned soon enough as he realized he wasn’t going to be crushed to death as he’d dreaded. The whole ordeal definitely had definitely left him sore, but no more than a good day at the gym, which was a step up from how bruised and broken he’d expected to be.

 

Feeling the walls of her inner muscles tensing and relaxing all around him, a wave of warm cum literally washing over him as she held him captive inside her while she worked herself to another powerful orgasm, it was like new parts of his brain he had never known existed were being stimulated. He felt as though fantasies that were somehow written into his DNA, but that he had never even dreamed due to their sheer logical absurdity, were now being awakened.

 

Contemplating these thoughts, he realized he had a strong urge again for sexual release. He had helped his goddess to a wonderful climax, but once inside her he had been a bit limited in his freedom of movement and most of it had been devoted to thrashing reflexively. Now, bathed in her juices and innervated with her scent, he was primed for some playtime of his own.

 

Unfortunately, that meant finding a way of Rosa. Unbeknownst to him, she had drifted into a light sleep while basking in the afterglow of their latest session, forgetting for a moment that her miniature paramour remained within her. His attempts to get her attention by merely moving around inside her again had failed, and so it seemed the only way out was without her help. Summoning the remainder of his energy, he began to work his way toward what he figured was out of her, his task made a bit easier because she was still slick from earlier. After a bit, he was able to slither his way out onto the sheets and get a breath of fresh air.

 

Turning around, Tom was again struck by the awesome sight of the mammoth girl who’s body he had just escaped. Her tan thighs rose on either side of him like huge walls, and the whole length of her sex, running from her bush high above him all the way down through the folds of her vulva and on to her crack formed an intricate display that he was able to inspect in much more detail at this scale than he ever had before.

 

While he stood there in awe of her lady bits, Rosa murmured a bit, drifting through some eminently pleasant dream, and began to roll over in her sleep. Caught off guard again, Tom rushed to avoid meeting an early demise underneath the mass of his sleeping giantess. Dashing to the side of her left leg which remained planted on the bed while the rest of her body pivoted around it, he waited until she had turned over onto her stomach completely, and then gave a few more seconds to be sure she was finished moving.

 

Now presented with that impossibly perfect ass again, he decided to do a bit of adventuring. Not like there was too much else he could attempt to get done on his own anyway. Using the crease in her skin where her thigh met the bottom of her left cheek as a makeshift foothold, he began a tough climb up her backside. It took about a minute to make it all the way up, and he nearly slipped down to the bed several times as her skin was still a bit slippery with sweat from their sexual escapade. But at last he found himself atop the largest butt he had ever encountered, and he couldn’t help but feel a bit proud as he admired its majesty.

 

Making his way over to the cleft between her cheeks, he straddled it at first and then knelt down and planted another kiss firmly on the inside of one of her huge hills. His desire to have a go at her ass was back, but he remembered his last attempt and concluded that it probably wouldn’t be ideal even now.

 

Rosa, however, was just about to come to the rescue. Coming out of her idyllic dreamscape right around the same time that Tom was despairing, she notice the tickling on her butt and looked back to find her man seemingly deep in frustrated thought.

 

“Oh no, did I end up forgetting about you after our last little bit of fun? I’m sorry, that’s so awful of me! Let me make it up to you by making this easier for you.”

 

Reaching down to her sides, she began to slowly spread her cheeks with her hands, leaving Tom to tumble down into the valley that formed between them. He struggled again to find his footing on the uneven surface, and the suddenly very powerful aroma he was confronted with was a bit of a distraction as well. He was struck by how strongly he could smell her, as with before when faced with her pussy. But surprisingly, he wasn’t disgusted by the scent as he thought he would be. It was some sort of mix of sweat, sex, and musky notes of her ass for sure, but in his heightened state of arousal he found it only drove him crazier.

 

Climbing forward he found himself face to face with her asshole, his intended target. Like many sights and sensations from the past few hours, this one was quite a lot to take in. The wrinkled little bud was simple and non-descript, not revolting or anything, but larger across than his head at this size. He figured he could shove his whole arm in with ease if he wanted, but that wasn’t his goal at the moment.

 

Hoisting himself up a bit further and directing his now rock-hard manhood toward her hole, he eased himself in and found it tight enough to work for his needs. He began to pump enthusiastically in and out and found himself again taken with the powerfully erotic situation he was living out. Not usually one for anal sex, Tom nonetheless felt that this was much more the way the whole affair should be carried out. Instead of him aggressively invading Rosa, the power relationship was the polar opposite. Here he sat, a guest in the valley of her massive ass, pleasuring himself in an anus that he was pretty sure could swallow him up if he wasn’t careful. He was certainly still invading her most private space, but much more implicitly with her permission. If she tired of the game, an unceremonious shake of her ass would be more than enough to end his fun quite easily.

Lucky for Tom, however, Rosa was taking a particular delight in the whole experience. She had come to the same conclusion as he had that this was the optimal way to engage in anal sex. What’s more, he wasn’t even aware that she was exercising an awful lot of willpower in holding back and just letting him do his thing, because as amusing as the sensation of his tiny cock felt sliding in and out of the edge of her asshole, her mind was now swimming with devilish ideas of introducing him to it a little more thoroughly. She resolved to leave that till later. She’d need to be diplomatic about it, definitely, and he was still getting adjusted to his new life. But it was going to happen, she realized, regardless of what his feelings on the matter were.

 

Once Tom had finished and spilled his load into Rosa’s butthole, he laid back on her ass flesh to rest for a bit and recuperate, feeling the exhaustion now from his adventures and riding his own post-climax high.

 

Rosa, meanwhile, had grown tired of holding her cheeks apart for her man, and absentmindedly let go of them while she debated what to do next. She realized almost immediately what she had done, but as she looked down at her crack and heard Tom’s very faintly muffled cries she couldn’t help but giggle again.

 

“Oh my goodness, you are just too perfect like that! My ass makes the perfect sandwich for you, and I can’t believe how good you feel wriggling against my butthole. This just might be one of my favorite new ways to take you around with me.”

 

Her wonderful ass made quite the seal around the little guy, and so she couldn’t hear any of his frustrated objections to her proposed plan to use it as a common storage place for him. Instead, she simply got out of bed and stood up, pleased at how snugly he stayed wedged in her crack even while moving around, and headed off to the shower to clean herself up and relax before bedtime and the end of her first night with her toy.

 

End Notes:

After this, I'm not sure what direction things will go, I'm trying to decide between concluding it soon and giving Tom some of resolution and ending with Rosa, or possible introducing another character, perhaps bringing Sarah into the picture in some way. I'd be interested to hear what people think.

Chapter 5 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Tom seems to be developing a cautious appreciation for his situation, but then his story takes an unexpected turn.

Rosa was having trouble believing the events of the past few hours. She had already fallen asleep once, so she was fairly certain that this wasn’t all some incredibly realistic dream. Somehow the man she had been crushing on for the past several months had been gifted to her, in the form of a freak accident that had shrunk him down to the about 2 inches tall by her estimation. It was certainly not exactly the way she had imagined things going in her dreams, but then she had figured that any chance to hook up with him was probably unlikely already given she was just his assistant and he never paid too much attention to her. In her mind, this might even be the best possible scenario of all. He was hers now.

 

She was humming a pleasant tune to herself and she worked the shampoo into a rich lather in her raven dark hair, letting the soap and water cascade down her naked bombshell body. She paused for a moment to admire her figure; whatever Tom might say, she knew he was lucky, blessed even to get to explore her as a goddess. She could feel his squirming in her asscrack, it felt pleasant, right even. It was good too, he had been going strong trying to fight his way out for awhile, which assured her that he could breathe all right in his fleshy prison.

 

As much as she was enjoying his vibrations in her booty, however, she’d decided he’d had enough for the time being and she might as well free him. Reaching back with her left hand, she threaded her fingers up from the bottom of her crack and found his tiny body before long. He was extremely warm, and sticky with what must have been a film of sweat and other excretions. She popped him out and brought him around to her face. He was coughing and blinking profusely, probably still adjusting to the sudden change in lighting and the giant water droplets falling all around him as he hung limply in between her fingers.

 

“Sorry you were in there so long bad, it’s hard to describe how exquisite you feel squirming around in my butt like that. I know it probably can’t be the nicest spot to hang out, but I think its fair after letting you take me up the ass like that don’t you?” Whatever argument he tried to offer up to counter her was drowned out by her giggling at her own joke. “No worries, I’m gonna get you cleaned up and give you another up-close-and-personal tour of my perfect body right now.”

 

With that she reached for the soap and began lathering him up with it, and as frustrated as he was with his current situation, it did feel good to feel the layers of sweat and bodily fluids coating his skin wash away. He was anything but ready for what cam next though.

 

After he was sufficiently covered in soap, she began to rub his body up and down her slippery naked skin. She made sure to get each inch of her flawless bronze body, paying special attention to her nipples where she let out low moans as she rubbed them back to stiff attention, her ass crack where she wiped away the aftermath of their games there, and especially the folds of her womanhood, provoking a gentle shudder throughout her whole body as his face skirted across the tip of her clit.

 

She was falling in love in a way she never thought possible before. It was as though every moment his tiny naked body was brushing against her skin, she found herself hopelessly more attracted to him, hopelessly more distant from the thought of taking him to a doctor or scientist or anyone who might be able to do something about his condition. She still had a small shard of her mind that felt guilty and wanted to help him…but her lust was being pushed into overdrive and knocking that feeling further and further into the background. She had never found herself this aroused for such an extended period of time.

 

After she had finished soaping herself down with her little man-sponge, she rinsed the suds away and turned the steamy-hot water off and stepped out of the shower. She set him on the counter by the sink to rest for a bit while she wrapped a towel around herself and then snatched him back up again and deposited him into her cleavage. She smiled pleasantly at the sight of him snuggled there. She had so many ways to transport the little guy using just her body.

 

As she glided back into her room, her spirits on cloud nine, she spied the clock and realized it was nearly 11 o’clock.

 

“Oh my Tom, it’s gotten so late so quickly, time flies when you’re having fun eh?” His little squeaks seemed to agree. “We should probably be getting to bed, we’ve got a whole entire work-free day ahead of us tomorrow and I have no idea what we’re going to do yet!” She plucked him from between her breasts and rolled him onto the bed while she hung her towel up and went over to her dresser. Slipping into a fresh pair of panties and a satin nightgown that hugged her body delightfully, she walked back over to her bed and flopped down onto her back before grabbing him and lifting him up to her face. “I feel bad Tom, I know I’ve been neglecting your opinions on things up to this point. I just…I’ve barely been able to control myself. Something about being alone with you like this…it makes me feel like a horny schoolgirl.” She took care to hold him close enough to be able to hear his squeaky reply.

 

“Rosa, I don’t even know what to say. The past few hours have been…incredible. I thought I’d had unbelievable sexual experiences with girls before, but this tops it all. It’s been erotic and confusing and terrifying all at the same time. I’d never imagined being able to explore a girl’s pussy like that before tonight. But it was unbelievable.” She smiled and blushed at his fawning. “But think about it. We’re both just swooning in this crazy storm of lust and sexual energy. I can’t just live like this forever! I’ve got a life, a career, a future!” Her smile curled into a frown at these words, sensing the earnestness in what he was saying.

 

“But Tom, think about it. I could take care of you! You’d never have to worry about any wants or needs again, you’d get everything from me. Food, shelter, sex.” Her voice took on an animalistic throatiness as she practically growled the last word. “We’ve barely scratched the surface of what we can experience together like that. Do you really want to give all that up and find some way to change this, when you might never get to try any of it again?”

 

He wanted to smack himself for not rejecting the craziness of that notion outright, but he couldn’t. Something about being faced with the beautiful visage of his goddess right in from of him, looking into the deep, mesmerizing pools that were here brown eyes, seeing a detail to them he never could have if he were his normal six feet tall, took his resolve away. He was still finding himself conflicted and fighting to claw his way back to reason, but these thoughts were swept away when she suddenly brought his tiny prick to her lips again and began going to town on him. He hardened almost instantly, and his tiny moans made her giggle as she lapped at his member with her huge tongue. This time she brought him to climax even more quickly and expertly than before, enjoying the taste of his miniscule amount of spunk as it spurted all over her tongue.

 

“Sorry. Couldn’t help myself. And I doubt you weren’t interested. And it’s fine, I know you’re still reeling from the craziness of this change. Just take some time to think about it. We’ve got a whole weekend together before we have to worry about anything.”

 

He nodded in agreement with her proposal, not wanting to argue you with her anymore for the night and feeling slightly more contended from his epic blowjob.

 

“I hope this doesn’t bother you too much, I want you to be comfortable but I also love the feeling of having you close to me.” With that she lowered him down to her thin silky panties and slipped him beneath the elastic waistband to rest on the small, neatly trimmed tuft of hair above her slit. She loved the way he felt against her, and within a few minutes she was drifting off to sleep again, truly exhausted by their night of exotic adventures.

 

***************

 

Tom lay there calmly against the bristly hairs for a few minutes as he contemplated what to do. Even with the whirlwind pace of the night and the substantial physical exertion he’d been through, he found himself strangely alert, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep for a while. As he noticed Rosa’s breath slowing, he realized she must have fallen asleep. He crawled up through the thicket to the edge of her panties and pushed up on them, opening a small crevice to crawl under.

 

She was definitely sleeping soundly. He padded across her stomach and slid down the side of her belly to the bed without so much as a murmur from her. Heading over toward the edge of the bed, he found a length of sheet that draped down to the floor. The height of the drop scared him at first, but after he thought about how much of a punishment his body had taken from Rosa’s lovemaking efforts, he figured that a fall like that wasn’t likely to damage him at this size. He grabbed on to what folds of fabric he could, and slipped down the sheet as though it were a giant slide.

 

He wasn’t quite sure what he intended to do, but he was wide awake and he felt like exploring rather than trying to force himself to sleep against the sweltering heat of her womanhood. She lived in the apartment by herself, so she’d left the door to the bedroom open, giving him ample opportunity to wander around for a bit. It took him quite a while, but he was able to amble out into the hallway and down the hall to the living room, where he’d first emerged from her purse when they’d arrived at her apartment.

 

He saw what must be the front door, as well as some tastefully arranged furniture decorating the room. Over by the coffee table lay a pair of Rosa’s shoes. The massiveness of all the otherwise mundane items in the apartment was staggering to him in his current state, but articles of clothing were particularly amazing. He made his way to one of the shoes, a nice conservative black high-heeled number, marveling at how the high end of the shoe towered over his head. Ordinary items of feminine wear like this shoe or a common pair of panties, seductive things that it had often been his goal to remove from women’s bodies, now constituted potential prisons. He’d already experienced what it was like to find himself in Rosa’s lingerie, and he wouldn’t even call that situation “imprisonment”. The thought of being deposited in this gargantuan shoe, being powerless to stop as an even more imposing foot slipped inside and engulfed his tiny body made him shudder.

 

He didn’t have long to think about it, however, as he was snapped out of his mind by the sudden sound that broke the silence in the room. It was coming from the door, he was certain. The noise was curious, the scraping of metal on metal. He was at a loss to imagine who it could be; Rosa lived alone, he was sure. Unless she had a friend she had given a key to, who had decided to make an unannounced visit close to midnight, then someone was breaking in!

 

All the time he spent there pondering the facts of the situation, and Tom realized he had neglected to take the slightest cover. He scurried behind the shoe he had just been admiring a moment ago and poked his head up just enough to watch as the scraping stopped and the door creaked open in near silence and a shadowed figure slipped inside.

 

As the light in the apartment fell upon the intruder, he couldn’t believe what he saw next, but he could never forget that face in a thousand years, even if he tried.

 

It was Sarah.

 

End Notes:

I've decided to go the slightly lengthier route with my first story. I'm not sure how many chapters it'll end up being, or how I'll resolve it, but I've become captivated by the idea of subjecting Tom to a giantess who's a little less concerned about making him happy, if you know what I mean.

As always, reviews appreciated!

Chapter 6 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Tom begins to learn the extent of just how bad things can get when you're tiny around someone who's not feeling friendly toward you.

Tom was dumbfounded. Of all the people he might have expected to break into his assistant’s apartment at this late hour, Sarah had to be the last. She knows how to pick locks? he wondered to himself. Her resourcefulness had never ceased to amaze him. Remembering suddenly that it was Sarah he had to thank for his present situation, he resolved not to be caught marveling over his giantess ex-girlfriend’s talents while she hunted him down.

 

And she was here for him. He was sure of that. What other explanation could there be? As improbable as the reality that she had tracked him down to this random apartment halfway across the city was, it has to be the case. Aside from Rosa and whatever friend Sarah had gotten the damn shrinking solution from in the first place, she was the only other person alive who knew what a vulnerable state he was in.

 

And that left Tom terrified. This crazy bitch, who only a few months ago had been the closest person in his life, had devolved into a vindictive vixen who’d only managed to keep him invested in their relationship for as long as she had by ramping us the intense energy of their lovemaking. She had conspired with another crazy friend of hers, probably stolen an incredibly rare and secret chemical from a major pharmaceutical company, and made him its first human test subject. For all she’d known, it might have killed him.

 

But then, she wouldn’t be here if she had thought he was dead, he figured. She was smart, vicious when she wanted to be, and most of all, determined. After arranging the little gift scenario in his office, she must have decided later on that she wasn’t content to let her revenge stop there. Or maybe it had been her plan the whole time. If so, this little detour with Rosa didn’t seem to have dissuaded her.

 

Tom had ducked into one of the heels on instinct as she had first crept inside and shut the door silently behind her, and so now he had to make the dangerous choice of peeking his tiny head out beyond the leather that surrounded him on all sides. She had removed her windbreaker, apparently content that no one was in the living room with her and that her entrance hadn’t woken anyone up.

 

Looking her over across the room, his heart beating nearly out of his chest with fear, he couldn’t help but think about his luck as he took in her beauty. Even before his amazing adventures with Rosa, he had been blessed with this headstrong beauty in his former life.

 

Sarah was tall and slender, not so much that she didn’t still have a wonderful womanly curve to her figure, but she cut a distinctive silhouette that made her a shining example of her Scandinavian genes. With her striking blue eyes, pale white face, high cheekbones, and cascading locks of naturally golden blonde hair, goddess was a term that he had always felt comfortable applying to her even at his normal size. Ever the stylish young girl, she’d dressed herself for her home invasion in a stunning royal blue belted dress that ended just above her knees. He imagined for a second what it might be like to stand between those dainty feet of hers and stare up the open air between her legs.

 

She held her purse out in front of her and unzipped it, drawing what looked like a small, nondescript bottle from it and setting it on the counter amongst some clutter near the stove, laughing to herself almost silently as she did it. She moved down the counter a ways and then produced a pen flashlight from her purse as well. Yep, she was definitely here to hunt for him, he concluded. Next he saw her produce what looked like a small bottle He definitely didn’t intend to make that easy for her. Rosa’s apartment was nothing huge, but at his size he figured he could probably find several places to hide while she wasted her efforts searching in the obvious spots like under the couch.

 

No sooner had he begun to formulate a strategy in his mind, however, than he lost his balance attempting to slip out of the heel he was hiding in, sending the whole shoe crashing onto it’s side with a dull thud against the carpet. To him the sound was deafening against the silence in the room. To her, it was nowhere near as loud…but just loud enough to draw her gaze and her flashlight over in the direction of the shoes.

 

He found himself blinded almost instantly by the huge beam of light that swiveled in his direction, and his instinct to run was overcome by the horrible pain in his eyes that forced him to his knees. While he rubbed his eyelids sorely he could hear—and feel—the soft footfalls of the giantess approaching him against the carpet. Before he could open his eyes up again, he felt a new pair of gigantic fingers pinching around his midsection, decidedly rougher than he would have preferred to be held.

 

“Well well, if it isn’t just the prize I came here for.” Her voice, so sing-songy in her sweeter days, had a venomous quality to it now, even as she grinned toothily while the words left her lips. His eyelids opened into slits and then gradually further apart as his sight came back to him. There was nothing he wanted to be forced to stare at less than her giant face, normally an object of serene beauty, now the home to two huge eyes that were fixed on him like a hawk’s and a mouth full of huge, sharp teeth. If he took a trip past those lips, he wasn’t quite sure he’d ever make it back out again.

 

“Thanks for making it so easy to find you Tom. You know how I love it when we can just get right down to business with things,” she cackled softly and seductively. “And I’ve got plenty in store for you. Time to get going”

 

Tom had never felt so dumb. If only he’d been more careful in that damn shoe. He could have hidden from her easily! While she held him there, he figured he might as well speak up.

 

“Sarah, what the hell is wrong with you! How could you do this to me? Are you psychotic? What kind of a person—” His screams were silenced abruptly as she brought he free hand up beneath him and gave his manhood a swift flick. It was a tiny exertion for her, but it sent him into one of the most agonizing fit of convulsions he’d ever experienced. She went about laughing to herself and reclining back on the couch while she set him down on the coffee table. He rolled over on to his side, clutching his crotch and writhing in pain, his mind reeling at what this monster had just done to him.

 

“As fun as manhandling your tiny little prick might have been in the moment, I really didn’t want to do that to you Tom. You just have to understand—You don’t talk to me like that, ever.” He could hear the icy seriousness in her voice as she uttered that last part. “You’re lucky that I’m gonna leave it too. Do you think I don’t still have some of the solution I got from my friend? Do you really think that if you piss me off again, that I wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to use it on that Puerto Rican whore in her sleep, and then shove her up my ass or swallow her whole like a fucking grape?”

 

He had regained enough of his composure to get back on his feet by this point, but he was shocked and terrified by her words. He’d never heard her be so raw or vulgar like this before. But he knew she was telling the truth, that’s why she’d set that bottle out on the counter. He was at a loss for words.

 

“Then again, you might find yourself wanting a way out like that, after what I’m envisioning the rest of your life being like from this point on. Anyhow, the main bullet point? You’re mine now, and you’re going to do everything and anything I say, because your worthless fucking life is in my hands. Do you understand?” He nodded timidly. “Now if you want her to sleep the rest of the night away and be none the wiser while we take off, then you’ll start obeying me. And I’ve got something I’ve been waiting very patiently to do to you since you had the nerve to walk out on me. I don’t imagine you’re going to like it very much, but then it’s not really for your pleasure. But who knows, you might turn out to be a sick enough freak that you’ll grow to enjoy it.”

 

He hadn’t the faintest idea what she was talking about, but he pieced it together fast as he saw her reach for him with one hand and the shoe on her right food with the other. She slipped the flat off, laid it on the floor, and began lowering him toward the grimy looking insole of it as he struggled with what strength he had remaining against her impossibly tight grip. She pinned him down effortlessly with a single index finger pressing down on his chest. She brought her head down to stare directly into his face as she gave him his last words before sealing him up,

 

“Better get used to things being like this Tom, because I’m going to make a habit out showing you your place in life after leaving me. You know what you’re fit for now? Worshipping my perfect body, and nothing else. Enjoy the ride.” She snickered to herself as she drew her finger away and slipped her foot over him into the flat. She made sure to make it agonizingly slow, drawing out the torture as she crept up his body, practically drinking in his screams the whole time. Even her dainty foot dwarfed his tiny form, and she took extra care to snare his head between her two biggest toes, letting him gag for a second on the buildup between them. She couldn’t help but savor the moment.

 

At last she let her foot snake all the way into the flat and overtake his whole form. Rising from the couch, she took her first step forward with the tiny man trapped beneath the arch of her sweaty foot and let out a soft, low moan. Now this is where he belongs, she thought to herself.

 

She was interrupted from her reverie for a moment when she thought she heard a noise from somewhere in the apartment. Suddenly deathly afraid of getting caught in the midst of this lovely power trip she was enjoying, she rushed to snatch up her things as quickly as she could and made a beeline for the door. An unbelievable rush of sexual exhilaration filled her whole body and she slipped out into the hallway and then off into the night, her tiny captive safely beneath her his vengeful goddess’ foot the whole time.

 

End Notes:

Things aren't looking good for Tom. Of the only two people in the world who know he still exists, he's in the clutches of the one who hates his guts. Is there any way out of this predicament for him? What does his sadistic ex-girlfriend have in store for him? Only time will tell.

Chapter 7 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Tom remains in Sarah's clutches, and she lays down the law before deciding to "initiate" him into his new life.

In a matter of minutes, all of Tom’s accumulated fantasies about what life with a beautiful gentle giantess could be like had been smashed to pieces. The woman who hated him more than anyone in the world, so much so that she’d had the determination to track him down after shrinking him against his will, had gotten her hands on him and was taking him to her home where she’d have absolute and total control over him and there’d be no one around to stop her. His mind would have reeled with the awful possibilities of what that meant for his future, but currently, he was a bit preoccupied.

 

Trapped in Sarah’s shoe beneath a foot more than three times the size of his body, Tom was simultaneously amazed and horrified that his body was able to withstand the torture it was being put through. With each step his captor took, he could feel the incredible weight of her whole body bear down on him and her flesh would become his entire existence. Then just as quickly the foot would lift off for a split second, leaving him free but disoriented beyond belief, and then slam back down and start the process all over again. He had no idea how it was possible, but then he could begin to imagine what had gone into the chemical Sarah had used to shrink him, so for all he knew it was designed to produce the effect of such durability.

 

Humiliation coursed through him in every instant that it wasn’t crowded out by the pain. The face he had seen Sarah make as she forced him into her shoe, the unadulterated look of sadistic glee she wore as she watched him disappear beneath her foot was chilling. No doubt she was ecstatic, a world away up there above his foot-prison. He could imagine her smirking at the symbolism of what she’d done to him, making every step a reminder of how beneath her she felt he deserved to be.

 

After what seemed like a lifetime of steps and torment Tom finally found a reprieve as Sarah’s body shifted and he guessed that she’d taken a seat. The muffled sounds he could make out of conversation and doors slamming suggested another taxi cab ride. He knew Sarah lived decently far across the city from Rosa, so he silently rejoiced at the break he knew he would get.

 

In the absence of pain, however, Tom’s senses were overwhelmed with taking in Sarah’s foot. Without the pressure distracting him, he was able to appreciate how warm and moist her foot was, slick with sweat that was everywhere around him at once, seeping into his naked body and stinging his eyes. The tight confines masked it a bit, but the combined scent of feet and sweat invaded his nose and dominated his thoughts. He was ashamed at the realization, but he couldn’t deny that his still aching member was once again straining to rise to attention. He wouldn’t quite say he had a full-blown foot fetish, but he’d always found her slender, feminine feet attractive. This new perspective on them was humiliating, but in a sick sense deeply arousing as well.

 

His rumination was cut short when he suddenly felt the return of the crushing pressure as her foot smashed down around him. He hadn’t heard any noise to suggest that the cab ride was over, so he assumed she had become unsatisfied with the break he was getting from her attention.

 

Without even meaning to, Tom’s mouth opening in a cry of agony and his tongue found the fleshy sole of his ex-girlfriend’s massive foot. It was small, but he noticed a slight reaction on her part that caused her to let up a bit, so he decided to bite the bullet and try licking again willfully. His guess was right, and she must have found his efforts pleasant because she eased off of him with her foot and seemed content to let him continue paying homage to it with his oral attention.

 

Before long, the cab ride really did end, and he was treated to more crippling pain as she stepped out of the cab and skipped off at a brisk pace. A few minutes later, heard another door open and shut quickly, and the next thing he knew his world was flooding with light as the shoe beneath him slipped away and he felt himself tumbling through the air.

He landed unceremoniously on Sarah’s palm and was once again on display in front of her devilish eyes and dazzling, toothy grin.

 

“Wow Tom, I’m surprised you came through that with so little permanent damage. I had some trouble believing my friend when she told me it’d make you nearly indestructible but it seems I owe her an apology. Oh this is so exciting! This makes a lot of things I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do to you possible!” Sarah squealed with glee.

 

Tom shuddered at that statement, already deeply in fear of what this psychotic scorned woman seemed capable of. He summoned what was left of his courage and stood up to protest.

 

“Sarah, you can’t do this! What do you think is going to happen? People are going to notice when I go missing, there’s gonna be a police investigation, you and I just recently broke up, you’re going to be their prime suspect. Whatever issues you might have with me, you have to know this is ridiculous and you’ll never get away with it!” He was praying that his appeal to reason would have an effect on her. She might have gone crazy since last time he’d seen her, but hopefully she was still smart.

 

“Do you think I’m an idiot? Of course they’re gonna be all over me. But I’m not worried. There’s no evidence tying me to your disappearance in any way. They could come and tear my place apart and they wouldn’t find any trace of you. In fact, why don’t I make sure of that right now.” With that she let her finger close around his tiny legs and  thrust his head and torso suddenly into her mouth, letting her teeth close together until their edges rested gently against his skin. She could feel his frantic wiggling, terrified at the prospect of a quick, grisly end chomped in half and swallowed by another person, and it gave her immense pleasure. A shiver ran down her body, coming to rest at her pussy and reminding her that she had better uses for me. Slowly, she drew him out of her mouth and held him tight, close to her face so that her eyes bore into him menacingly.

 

“No, I think you deserve to live a while longer. But for different reasons than you think, probably. Tom, we’re both intelligent people, so let’s cut the crap and I’ll just give you my perspective on things. When a guy is so small that a girl can swallow him whole in her pussy, make it his whole entire world if she wants, then that guy ceases to be a real, functioning human being. You know what he is then? He’s property. Do you understand that? Because I need you to get that you’re a possession of mine now Tom, and the sooner you accept it, the sooner things will get easier for you, at least in a sense. It’s not going to be all bad. You’re still going to get a lot of exposure to my gorgeous body. It may not always be in ways that you like at first, but I’m hoping you’ll come to appreciate what serving as my personal, living sex-toy can mean for you. Just think about it this way: it’s a hell of a lot better than me killing you outright, isn’t it? Because that’s what I had originally planned to do before I set this whole thing in motion.”

 

Tom stared at her meekly. He wanted to fight, wanted to scream at her some vehement response of how he’d never submit to letting her steal his life and his freedom like this, but all his energy had left him. A night’s worth of unbelievable sexual adventures followed by pure hell after his capture had left him spent. She took his silence as agreement and looked pleased.

 

“That’s a smart call buddy. I had half a mind to bury you deep in my pussy and then head out to the clubs looking for a fella with a nice big cock to teach you a lesson in humility, but I can see that’s not necessary. But this whole experience, and your little antics in the cab have left me horny as hell, and I think you deserve your initiation before we go to sleep.”

 

Tom figured he was pretty much out of spirit to resist whatever she had planned, but he was about to be surprised yet again. She threw her dress up over her head before quickly losing her bra and panties to reveal her full naked glory to him. He never would have thought that he’d have negative feelings at seeing this sight, but her next words turned his blood cold.

 

“Tom, I never told you this while we were dating, but I’ve always wanted to try anal. And I think you’re the right man to be my first.” She laughed to herself as she kneeled down on her couch, letting her smooth, shapely ass stick high into the air and balancing herself with one hand while bringing him around past her back with the other.

 

            Against all odds, he somehow managed to summon one last bit of strength to struggle feebly against her grip, but it was no use. He saw his inevitable fate approach slowly but surely as she worked her beautiful cheeks apart for him. There, inches away from him was her brown, wrinkled hole, a spot many men would have longed to gain entry to, but not in the way he was about to experience.

 

She positioned his body in her hand so that her fingers pinched his chest and back, and began to work his head against her asshole. Everything about it was surreal to him, as though it were happening in hours instead of seconds. The slimy feeling covering him, the incredibly pungent smell of her darkest region, way her muscles gave in a little bit each time she pushed him against them, all of it was overwhelming.

 

At last her hole relented and his head slid inside, and soon enough his shoulders followed as did the rest of his tiny frame. He heard a deep, throaty moan that seemed to reverberate around him like an earthquake as well, a side effect of now being completely inside her body. The moan was followed by a sudden rhythmic movement as well; he realized that Sarah was now fingering herself, eminently turned on at the thought of her ex-boyfriend languishing in the recesses of her ass.

 

“Wasn’t that incredible Tom? I’m glad I got to share such a special experience with you. Hopefully it’ll be the first of many,” she laughed.

 

Tom, again amazed that he could survive in such horrifying confines could only hope against hope that somehow his nightmare would end.

 

End Notes:

Sorry that my updates have been less frequent. I definitely intend to see this story through though, I couldn't leave it unfinished now after how much I've put into it.

Chapter 8 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Tom's hopes of a change of heart or an escape from Sarah grow increasingly dim. Meanwhile, Rosa wakes up and makes a discovery.

Tom was jolted awake by the sudden movement of the dark tomb he had been buried in. His body remained tightly held in place by the muscles all around him, but he could tell that Sarah was definitely on the move. Somehow, he had managed to fall asleep long after she had stumbled to her bed in post-orgasm bliss, though he had been woken in the middle of the night to suffer what he could only guess was a second round of Sarah pleasuring herself followed by a few enthusiastic screams. By comparison, this awakening was much more pleasant.

 

He judged from her movement that she must be on her feet and walking again, and before long he felt two gigantic fingers snatch at his legs. She plucked him out rather roughly, but he was ecstatic to be free of that prison at last. She plopped him down on something cold and hard, and once his eyes had adjusted to the impossibly bright lights he could see he was sitting on the counter in her bathroom next to the sink.

 

“Remember when we used to shower together in here Tom? Ah, such happy memories. I’d love to shower with you again, and you could certainly use it after a night in my asshole! You probably can’t even tell how rank you smell right now,” she cackled, “But I’m worried that if I leave you on the floor of the shower while I’m lathering myself up, then I’ll forget about you and step on you without realizing it, and we can’t have that. Luckily, after I soap you down I’ve got the perfect solution.”

 

He knew by this point that that probably meant some embarrassing punishment at the hands of her gorgeous body, and he proven right soon enough. She turned the water on hot and let the steam fill the room for a bit before snagging him and stepping in. She lathered up some soap and cleaned him off coldly and efficiently, not paying any attention to his comfort and ignoring his cries as the soap stung at his eyes.

 

Once she was done cleaning the funk her ass had left all over his body, she swung him down to the folds of her sex. She gave his head a few sensual rubs over the slick, wet lips and then stroked her clit with it for good measure.

 

“It’s a credit to you that you’re not totally unable to satisfy a woman, even at your new size Tom. Anyhow, in you go.” She flipped him around and started working his legs up inside of her. She continued with the rest of his body until only his head remained free. “Now that’s more like it! This might be our new standard for showering babe. You fit in there so nice and snug.”

 

            Meanwhile, Tom could only think back to how erotic and intimate his shower with Rosa had felt, and how this extremely humiliating treatment was the polar opposite. She’s not exaggerating, he thought. She really does intend to make the rest of my life a living hell. She’s never going to let me go, or help me back to my normal size, and no one’s ever going to find out what happened to me. His head was swimming with these thoughts as he began to spiral into despair.

 

            Sarah finished her shower, but not before taking a few breaks to try squeezing Tom’s tiny frame with her vaginal muscles, giddy over the feeling of being able to nearly crush his body with them. Shutting the water off, she stepped out and dried herself off with a nearby towel before heading back to her bedroom.

 

            Upon arriving there, she headed for the dresser and opened the top drawer, rooting around underneath her lingerie for a special toy she wanted. With her free hand she removed Tom from her pussy with an audible squelch that she couldn’t help but laugh at. What Tom saw next crushed any hopes he had of getting even a brief reprieve from his punishment.

 

            In her other hand was a large, purple dildo that Tom had never seen before in all their time dating but that he estimated was four times as long as he was tall. She had that same unabashedly evil grin on her face again.

 

            “I hope you didn’t feel too complimented by what I said in the shower Tom. You could try harder than you’ve ever tried before now and you still wouldn’t be able to please me like my little friend right here. But I don’t want that to stop you from being part of my morning orgasm. She threw him and the dildo onto her bed, thoroughly disorienting him in the process before rushing over to her closet and opening a wooden chest on the floor.

 

            She returned to the bed with a spool of thread in her hand, and Tom knew immediately what she intended. A minute later she had him tied securely near the head of the dildo. She sprawled out on her back across the bed and splayed her legs wide open and wasted no time in plunging the dildo into her now glistening slit.

 

            Tom had barely tried to resist her efforts to tie him to the dildo, thinking them futile, but he still managed to regret the decision now. Once she began her work, his world went crazier than at any point in the last 24 hours. The back and forth motion in and out of her pussy was so fast he was sure his head was going to snap off his body before long. The slow but steady build-up of sticky cum from deep within her became more noticeable as her climax built, and eventually it was all around him, stinging his eyes and filling his mouth, leaving him terrified that he might drown in his ex’s cavernous sex.

 

            Fortunately, the shower must have left Sarah quite worked up, because the orgasm came fast and hard, leaving her screaming far louder than he’d ever heard her during the lovemaking sessions of their relationship.

 

            “Ugh…oh god…OH GOD TOM…this is unbelievable! I own you, you worthless little piece of shit! You’re…never…gonna…screw…me…AGAIN!” Words left her after that point, and she just let the waves of pleasure wash over her as she dominated her little toy. As her rhythm slowed to a stop, and the dildo left her body, falling onto the bed beneath her with Tom still strapped to its side, covered in quickly drying cum and now numb to the surreal, torturous existence he had begun to accept.

 

 **************

 

Rosa was terrified. She had woken up only minutes before, but she had noticed Tom was gone immediately. She figured he might have gotten bored after their love games the night before, but after searching her room exhaustively she hadn’t found him anywhere.

 

            “Oh my god, what the hell could have happened to him? What if he fell in a vent somewhere, what something fell over on top of him, oh my god!” She was beside herself with worries, but then she noticed something as she headed into her living room to look.

 

            Over by the coffee table, the shoes she had left there a few nights earlier seemed…different. She couldn’t figure out exactly how, but they didn’t look exactly as she’d remembered leaving them. She began to puzzle at what this might mean, but as she turned around toward the kitchen area, she noticed something even stranger. Something that didn’t belong.

 

            Sitting on the counter, near a pile of some other junk she had been cleaning up earlier in the week, was a small bottle. A bottle that looked suspiciously familiar.

 

End Notes:

Hope the sudden TWIST is helping to keep things interesting enough, hehe.

Chapter 9 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

[Back after a long hiatus!] Tom continues to suffer with no end in sight at the hands of his deviously cold ex.

Rosa stared down at the strange bottle she’d just found in her kitchen, squinted in frustration as she waited for her eyes to adjust to the bright lights she’d just turned on. The bottle looked simple enough, just an opaque plastic with a small label on the front of it. The label was fairly plan, just a white sticker covered in several huge, very technical-looking terms.

 

Rosa had no idea what the mish-mash of chemicals listed on the bottle were, but she was nearly certain that what she was looking at was identical to the bottle she’d found stuffed at the bottom of the box that’d been delivered to Tom’s office. And if that note she’d found inside it was true…there was only one person who could be behind the disappearance of her little man.

 

She had no idea what could have compelled that bitch to be so stupid as to leave smoking-gun evidence behind, but she didn’t have time to speculate. If Tom’s ice queen of an ex-girlfriend had somehow managed to track him down, broken into the apartment, and snatched him away while she was sleeping, she could be doing anything to him right now. She had to do something to get him back.

 

As her mind began to race with panic, she remembered Tom’s phone that she’d snatched up back at the office. Rushing over to her purse, she picked it up and dumped the contents on the table, grabbing the phone as soon as she found it. She flicked it on and opened his list of contacts, scrolling down to the entry for Sarah and then reaching for a pen to scribble down the address listed under her number.

 

She dashed back to her room to quickly throw a top and a pair of jeans on, stuffed the note with the address she’d just written into her pocked, and then grabbed the strange bottle again and dropped it into her purse as she headed out the door. If this stuff actually she works, she thought to herself, then that cunt is in for a world of hurt. It’s not enough for her to ruin my little guy’s life with an experimental chemical, she’s got to steal him away and do god knows what with him? There’s a special place in hell reserved for people that evil…

 

***********

 

Tom drifted in and out of consciousness. His muscles felt raw and stiff, the result of the torture from the night before plus the hour or two he had spent this morning pinned to a hard plastic dildo with his limbs in extremely uncomfortable positions. He’d found a few bits of sleep here and there, mostly due to how exhausted the night of thrashing around in the depths of Sarah’s hot, oppressively tight asshole had left him. But the sleep was fitful and frequently interrupted, and every time he woke he was greeted with the overpowering smell and sensation of the dried cum he was covered in.

 

Eventually however Sarah, who’d drifted off again after her most recent fierce orgasm, began to stir. She cooed contentedly at the warmth streaming onto her face through the windows before stretching and letting out a huge yawn as she rolled over and spied her tiny captive still lashed to the dildo by her side.

 

“Mmmm, wakey wakey sleepyhead! Hope you managed to get some rest down there, because we’ve got a big day ahead of us.”

 

Tom began to fill with dread. He had absolutely no idea what she meant but he knew it couldn’t be anything but bad for him.

 

“That’s right babe! I don’t know if you remember this, but I still have the spare key to your apartment you gave me a few months back. So I figure it’s time we go take a look and see what nice stuff of yours we can’t collect for me. Not like you’re going to be needing it anymore, right?” She laughed loudly at her little joke, her voice rich with a venomous laughter that rubbed Tom in the worst way possible. It was like she was going out of her way to tailor all her statements as reminders of the life she was taking away from him.

 

She reached for the dildo and ripped at the threads pinning him down, tearing them away effortlessly and releasing the pressure on his frail, beaten body. Once he was free, she pulled him away and brought him down toward the floor as she swung her body around to the edge of the bed. She dropped him unceremoniously into a pair of her favorite flats lying by the night table, and by the time Tom had reoriented himself and managed to stand up in what he realized was the right flat, Sarah had slipped into a pair of shorts and a casual top and sauntered back over toward the shoes.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask you to do any heavy lifting like I used to. I’ve got a better role in mind for you.” Before he could ask what she was talking about, she shoved her foot toward him at lightning speed, knocking him on his back and pushing his tiny body toward the middle of the flat as she slipped it on.

 

“See I’m going to be doing all the carrying back and forth to my car, and that means I’m probably gonna be getting a little bit sweaty,” she said toward her feet. Her voice was a bit muffled, but he could still hear her cloyingly mean tone well enough. “And you’re going to be my little sweat dampener. From the moment I step out my door, you’re going to be licking every little nook and cranny of my delicious, dainty little foot that you can. If you understand all that and you’re ready to get started, let me feel your sexy little tongue right away, fuck-toy. Otherwise, we can go down the difficult route and you can serve as a rag for soaking up all my ass-sweat for the rest of the day.”

 

Without missing a beat, she felt the tickling sensation of his warm, wet tongue against her foot. Un-fucking-believable. He really is my slave. I’m his whole world. She had to resist the urge to slip her hand in her shorts and give herself another fingering session that would likely slow her down for another half-hour.

 

“You do a good job down there my sweat-sucking boytoy, and I promise that when I start letting guys fuck me with you up inside my pussy, I’ll pick the ones with the smaller cocks, at least at first.” She let out a raucous laugh at that and stood up, ready to take the next step in breaking in her former boyfriend. She bounded out of the bedroom, feeling better than she had in ages, grabbed her keys as she rushed past the counter, and flung open the door before stopping in her tracks.

 

“Who the fuck…” was all she had time to say.

 

End Notes:

More to come soon hopefully.

Chapter 10 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

Can things get any worse? That's what Tom's wondering. Are you hoping he'll get a reprieve?

Tom was once again in hell. Before he’d even realized what was happening, he’d been knocked down into Sarah’s dirty shoe and forced onto his back by her gargantuan foot. Before he’d had a chance to get his bearings, her voice had come loud and clear, ordering him to start licking the wrinkled skin surrounding him or face a far worse punishment. And as badly as Tom instinctively wanted to fight back, he knew there was nothing he could do from this position, and avoiding making things worse was the wisest move.

 

He stuck his tongue out and pressed it up against the hot, rough skin pressing down upon his body. The taste, an odd combination of salt and grime, was almost enough to make him gag, but he managed to keep his stomach in check and go back for another lick with his tongue. It was nearly as bad the second time, but he was ready for the shock this time, and each subsequent lap became a bit easier.

 

I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’m just lying down and taking everything this psycho does to me. She’s using me as her personal insole, complete with a built-in footbath, like I’m an inanimate object. Is she actually serious about getting guys to fuck her while she has me up inside of her? Jesus Christ, how the hell does this even happen to someone? I hope she crushes me while she’s stealing all my stuff today, I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of dying in front of her eyes.

 

He felt her foot and the shoe he was stuffed in lift off the ground as she went to take her first steps forward. The shoe slammed down, smashing him into the floor and completely encasing him in a warm, salty prison of tough foot-flesh. And then up, and down again. Over and over as she traipsed around her apartment like wasn’t even there. He heard the jingle of keys followed by a door unlocking and swinging open, and suddenly a voice crying out from far above him

 

“Who the fuck--”

 

THWACK!

 

Sarah’s words were cut off by an incredibly loud smacking sound, and Tom felt his shoe-prison lurch backwards unexpectedly.

 

“Who the fuck am I? Bitch, I’m the one who should be asking you that question,” came a second voice from further away, the words dripping with accusation. “Who the fuck are you? What kind of sick bitch does something so cruel to a person?”

 

The intruder’s voice was almost shaking with rage, but now that he’d heard a bit more, Tom was fairly certain he recognized it. Sarah’s feet steadied as she regained her balance.

 

“Oh I get it, you’re the slut he was fucking on the side, aren’t you? What, is this what happens when someone takes your sugar daddy away from you? Don’t think you’re gonna scare with me one surprise slap you cunt!”

 

“Ugh, as shitty as you treated him, he never cheated on you with me you jealous pyscho! And I can’t believe he managed that, seeing as how fucked up you must have been to him.”

 

“That’s it. You’re fucking dead.” As soon as the words left Sarah’s mouth, her feet charged forward, taking Tom with her. He had absolutely no way to tell what was going on above him, but he could hear a flurry of slaps, grunts, and screeches as what he could only assume was an epic struggle played out. After a minute or so, he heard the sound of a woman shouting and then a crash across the room. He had stayed put, so Sarah must have managed to best her attacker.

 

“That’s right, you think because I’m some high-powered exec like Tom that I’ll go down easy? Oh what’s that, going for your purse? Gonna try and smack me down with that now bitch?”

 

“You stupid whore. When I’m done with you, you’re gonna wish the only thing I did was beat the shit out of you.”

 

“What…what the fuck? Where did you get that?” Tom had no idea what was going on, but from the sudden tensing up of Sarah’s foot muscles he could tell she was on edge for some reason.”

 

“Oh you know, some ditzy bitch left it behind in my apartment the other night when she broke in looking for something that wasn’t hers. Don’t you just hate that? I figured I’d give it back though.”

 

Sarah’s feet started creeping backwards, dragging Tom along with them.

 

“No…get back! Stay the fuck away with me. Don’t take another step!” Sarah sputtered, her words thick with fear that Tom could pick up on even while trapped in her shoe.

 

There was an agonizingly long moment of silence, and then a bloodcurdling scream the likes of which he hadn’t heard since that scary movie he’d taken Sarah too when they were first dating. The scream cut out abruptly, however, and out of nowhere, Tom felt the tremendous pressure bearing down on his body begin to lessen.

 

What the hell is going on? Did she just get stabbed? Is she falling?

 

A few moments later, her foot slipped away from the shoe completely and light flooded in, blinding him momentarily. He covered his eyes with his hands and stumbled forward toward the edge of it. After his vision cleared a bit, he grabbed the top of the flat and pulled himself up, looking all around. Where the hell is Sarah? he asked himself, glancing around the kitchen. It’s like she was vaporized or someth—wait!

 

Over by the coat rack, a few feet from where the shoe he’d been trapped in now lay, a pile of Sarah’s clothes sat in a crumpled heap. No…no way…

 

Tom was sure he knew what that meant…but that couldn’t be. It just couldn’t. The only person who’d even have had any idea where to find him was…

 

Tom spun around so fast he nearly fell over, but sure enough, there she was. A tall, bronze, raven-haired Latin beauty, a small plastic bottle still clutched tight in her trembling hand, her face covered in a pearly-white grin a mile-wide.

 

“Hiya baby.”

 

End Notes:

I hope this has remained a good read so far. I think I am close to the conclusion, but I've really enjoyed writing it and I hope you like my take on gentle and devious giantesses, as well as the  tone of the story in general.

Chapter 11 by Sapphiric
Author's Notes:

The conclusion. Sometimes the line can blur between gentle and...not-so-gentle...

If you’d asked him asked him a few minutes earlier if he thought any new developments could come as a shock to him after all he’d been through in the past few days, Tom would probably have laughed in your face.

 

But this moment would’ve stopped his laughter dead and replaced it with a slackjawed look of surprise. Standing in the doorway was a titanic vision of heaven: tall, buxom Rosa, clad only in skin-tight jeans and a cotton t-shirt that suggested she’d rushed to Sarah’s in a hurry despite the downpour he’d heard outside earlier. She was sopping wet, that gorgeous bronze skin showing through her shirt and her dark locks dripping, but he could honestly say he’d never seen a more beautiful sight given the predicament he’d found himself in.

 

He had hardly any time to take it in, however, as Rosa stood in shock at what she’d just done for only a moment before regaining her composure and stepping across the threshold to grab the door and slam it shut behind her. She turned the deadbolt to secure the door and then bounded over to Tom, and snatching him up from the floor and turning him over in her hands several times as she inspected him for any sign of injury.

 

“Rosa, calm down, you’re gonna make me sick! I’m not a damn Rubix cube!” he croaked, his throat still raw from the salty taste of Sarah’s sweat just a short while earlier.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I just…I’m so glad to see you’re all right. You don’t know how badly it freaked me out to wake up and find you gone,” she cooed to him, bringing his body to rest and holding him up so she could look into his eyes.

 

“Eh, at least you weren’t the one carried off pressed into the sweaty foot of your psychotic ex, right?”

 

“What? That bitch did that to you?”

 

“That’s not the only thing she did…

 

“Oh, that fucking—she’s gonna be sorry, you don’t even know!”

 

“Hey, calm down. I’m ok, you got here in time, that’s what matters! To be honest I didn’t really think I was gonna find any kinda way out of this situation. Are we gonna get out of here.

 

“Well I’m glad you’re ok.  But as for leaving? Yeah, I want to get you home. But this idiot was stupid enough to leave her wonder spray behind, and I can’t imagine anything more poetic than her getting a taste of her own medicine. Plus, I don’t want to leave anyone for people to find when they come to search her apartment,” Rosa said, her voice taking on an icy tone as she lowered Tom into the warm, snug space between her breasts.

 

Rather than expand on her words, she strolled over to the pile of clothes that had previously contained Sarah, bending down to study them for a moment before noticing a small wiggling in the panties. She reached her hand in and fished around for a few seconds before retrieving her prize.

 

Tom meanwhile had to struggle a bit between the warm mounds of tit-flesh containing him in order to grab a hold of the edge of Rosa’s v-neck so he could pull himself up and get a glance at what was going on. He watched as she pulled a tiny, naked, shivering blonde form from the tangle mass of clothes on the floor.

 

Yet another moment for him to take stock of the mindbending weekend he’d been having. Not ten minutes ago, this whacko was like a 50-story building to me. Even her pressing her sweaty foot down on me was like having a bus dropped on me. And now she’s nothing. She’s a living doll like me. Serves her right. I wonder what we’re gonna have to do with her?

 

He didn’t have to wait long for details to emerge as far as that question was concerned, however.

 

“Bet you never pictured yourself on this end of your crazy fucking bullshit, huh puta?” Rosa’s voice thundered from above, thick with this intoxicating, intimidating combination of power, confidence, and lust that made Tom go weak in the knees. He could see the fear in Sarah’s eyes as Rosa held her clutched in her fist, and as bizarre as it made him feel, he almost wanted to reach down and touch his now (yet again) erect member. He loved hearing this side of her.

 

“You have no idea what you’re doi--” Sarah tried to squeak out in response, but Rosa cut her off.

 

“Ah ah ah, bitch, you don’t understand. These questions are rhetorical. They’re just to make you think for a bit before your world goes to hell.” She squeezed her tiny prisoner tightly for a second to emphasize her point before continuing, eliciting a shriek of pain. “You know, as wild as you’ve made these last few days, I really do have to thank you. I don’t know how you got those connections with your friend at that lab, but that—and you leaving your secret little stash behind in my apartment like an idiot—have really been kinda crucial in me figuring some things out about myself. Like how I absolutely adore having my body worshipped by tiny little people like Tom—and you. But you really fucked up. And not just in being a psycho bitch and shrinking your ex-boyfriend down in the first place. Here’s what you failed to appreciate. Tom is mine. I own him. It’s my body that’s his temple. He swims in my pussy, he worships my ass, and he kisses my tits like they’re fucking holy. No one else’s.”

 

Hearing her talk about him like the slave he was beginning to realize he was only got Tom hotter. He hoped she couldn’t feel him reaching for his cock, he didn’t want to distract her in the middle of all this.

 

“And that means you’ve got to pay. And now that you are mine too, that’s gonna be very easy.”

 

With that, she made a move for the couch over by the far wall and laid down, plucking Tom from her cleavage with her free hand and setting him on the coffee table while stuffing Sarah headfirst in his place, taking a moment to laugh at the sight of her tiny naked legs flailing in the air.

 

Then she set to work tearing her belt off and quickly slipping her jeans down her legs, followed by her thong. Tom gazed at her, awestruck, guessing at what she had in mind.

 

“Are you gonna…?” he trailed off, looking in the direction of her trimmed, sultry womanhood.

 

She grinned back at him. “Her? No…that’s a little too good for her. Trust me, several different parts of me wanna feel this cunt squirming in my pussy or fighting to breathe between my ass cheeks for hours. Sounds fitting right? A cunt for a cunt? But I wanna be done with this. She’s the last remnant of your former life, and she needs to go before you can take your final step into your new one with me babe.”

 

He really wasn’t sure what exactly she was saying, but that devilish smile she had stretching across her face left him equal parts worried and aroused.

 

“No, my pussy is for you,” she explained as she reached for him, grabbed him up, and then set him between her bronze thighs and prodded his back until he found himself face to face with the intense heat and aroma of her sex, “Get to work. I know those masterful little hands won’t take very long to get me where I need to be. And just in case, I have a feeling this next bit’s gonna put me over the edge.”

 

He couldn’t see what she was referring to from his vantage point, but he could hear just fine as she plucked Sarah from between her tits and silenced her screams with a giant finger on her mouth.

 

“I told you you weren’t gonna get to say anything more. This is the end of the road for you honey. Your ex-boyfriend—my little boytoy now—is busy working my pussy, but you’re gonna get to make it up to me for your mistakes, don’t worry. We can’t leave anyone behind for the police to find when they come searching after you disappear, see, so we’ve got to do something about that, don’t we? And I have the most brilliant idea. Tom is already rubbing me with his expert little hands to a pretty wonderful orgasm, but I figured it might be just to die for if I popped you in my mouth, sucked on you for a bit, and then swallowed you right as I’m about to cum. How does that sound?”

 

Tom couldn’t believe his ears—that was the craziest, sickest, hottest thing he’d ever heard in his life, and almost without realizing it he doubled the intensity of his attention to his giantess’ labia.

 

But for Rosa up above, there wasn’t an ounce of doubt in her mind. She felt as her tiny love slave’s motions picked up in speed and took it as a sign. “Bye bye, bitch,” she winked at her captive, savoring the look of terror in the blonde’s eyes for a moment before she opened her mouth slowly to reveal the rows of huge white teeth and the gaping cavern beyond them. She hesitated just a moment before popping the tiny woman inside and feeling light a bolt of lightning had struck her loins as soon as the first movements resonated on her tongue.

 

“Mmmm….ahhh….mmmmm…FUCK!” was all Tom could hear below, a symphony of carnal moans as the giantess fought to keep her mouth closed and the prison airtight, all the while struggling to contain some sounds and expressions of astonished sexual glee.

 

She rolled her captive over on her tongue, feeling tiny kicks and punches register as the hopeless creature fought in vain to express her rage. Sorry, this is one situation your bitchy little attitude isn’t gonna get you out of princess. You're in the mouth of a GODDESS. You’re about to feed a goddess. And you might just be the first…of many.

 

Rosa was in heaven, a mammoth orgasm at the hands of the shrunken man below building to an awesome crescendo, and she’d held out for a few minutes now, but at last she could wait no longer. It was time. She reached her hand down below and seized her man, plunging his tiny form into her hungry slit, feeling it seize him as though he was meant for it. An instant later, she tipped her head back regally and let the morsel on her tongue slide to the back of her throat, where she lingered for a brief second in one last act of defiance before the giantess let her muscles take over, grabbing hold of the tiny woman with impossible force and ushering her along the agonizingly slow journey down her throat.

 

And there it was. The climax of an unbelievable weekend and an almost equally unbelievable orgasm. She shuddered with delight, a warm bliss overcoming her as she felt her little man writhing in her wet pussy, and his former lover writhing down her throat before coming to rest in her belly. She wanted to enjoy this moment forever, but she knew it’d be best not to linger.

 

Retrieving Tom from within her, she brought him up and set him just above her pussy, below her stomach. He looked a bit winded and frazzled, but otherwise content. She could tell he was happy to have helped in that indescribable experience.

 

“Is she…did you really…?” he struggled to find the words.

 

She just smiled back at him and reached a hand down to pat her belly with satisfaction. He was dumbfounded.

 

“I can’t believe you did it.”

 

“I told her she was going to have to pay. But she made a very, very impressive sacrifice. I’ve gotta give her that in the end, if nothing else.”

 

Tom took a moment to gather his thoughts, still in shock over the whole situation. His ex-girlfriend had just been swallowed alive by his secretary. Surreal didn’t begin to touch it. And yet…he found himself strangely calm. As breathtaking as the last few minutes had been, he had to admit it was nice to be out of the frying pan that had been captivity with Sarah.

 

“So what now?” he asked earnestly.

 

“That’s a good question. I think we need to get you back to my place and then lay low for a bit. This has all been pretty wonderful, but a bit too much excitement and danger, don’t you think?”

 

He nodded in agreement.

 

“But don’t you worry. I’m not gonna lose you again babe. I’m your goddess now, remember? I’m your whole world, and I’m gonna take us both to heights of pleasure we’ve never dreamed of before,” she assured him, rising from the couch and reaching for her jeans down by her ankles.

 

And Tom knew she meant it too. He really did feel safe with this woman. It blew his mind to think about it, but she was his goddess, through and through. And he was pretty much ready to accept it.

 

“Speaking of safe, that’s gonna be an executive decision on my part, just so you realize. And I’ve got just the daily spot in mind!”

 

She winked as him as she snatched him up again and brought him around to her ample ass, spreading her cheeks again with her free hand and slipping him between them and then letting them seal him in. She pulled her panties and jeans up in on swift motion, zipped them up, and let out a soft sigh.

 

“God, do you feel amazing in there. You tickle my ass in just the right ways, my little boytoy. We’ll be home before you know it!”

 

Tom would’ve shrugged with a defeated sense of content, if he could’ve moved a muscle in his fleshy prison, trapped between the cheeks of a woman he knew he was coming to adore. So this is my new life eh? Well, I could do a lot worse. He left a soft kiss on the flesh by his mouth.

 

Far above him, Rosa felt the extra little sensation down in her ass, and it left a smile growing across her face. Tom couldn’t see from within the confines of his current home, but the smile only grew wider as she picked up the bottle of solution from the floor, studying it for a moment and staring off into space as she drifted into thought. Nothing wrong with a little more innocent fun, right? She thought to herself as she pocketed the bottle and slipped back out into the world.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this story. It definitely took me far too long to finish, but I'm glad I saw it through to the end, and if it pushed anybody's buttons the right way then that makes me happy.

Plus, I've got some fresh ideas for a new story or two, so with any luck I might get some early chapters of those up sometime in the near future!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2251